时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Please, someone help me! | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[00:04] | Can anyone hear me?! Please! | 有人听见吗 救命 |
[00:08] | Save me! Someone please help me! | 救救我 快来人救救我 |
[00:11] | I’m on my way, ma’am! | 这就来 女士 |
[00:12] | As fast as you can! | 越快越好 |
[00:16] | I’ll fly at the speed of light. | 我会光速飞来 |
[00:18] | No one should treat such a beautiful woman | 没人可以如此残忍地对待 |
[00:21] | to such evil. | 如此美丽的女人 |
[00:23] | What are you waiting for, my caped crusader? | 那还等什么 我那披着斗篷的战士 |
[00:26] | I will soon show you. | 你马上就知道了 |
[00:30] | Save me, | 救我 |
[00:32] | and I’ll reward your bravery, | 我会报答你的英勇 |
[00:35] | you big, strong superman. | 健壮强大的超人 |
[00:40] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[00:44] | Ronald, is everything okay? | 罗纳德 出什么事了吗 |
[00:59] | Wanna go see a movie? | 想去看电影吗 |
[01:00] | We could go to the one that tells the story without words, | 我们可以去看不说话的默片 |
[01:02] | where everyone communicates | 人物只用面部表情 |
[01:03] | through facial expression and movement. | 还有肢体动作交流 |
[01:06] | “Blank Stare”? | 《一脸茫然》吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah, I was thinking more “Really Quiet,” | 其实我想的是《寂静无声》 |
[01:10] | but I’m sure you’re right. | 但你肯定没说错 |
[01:11] | It did get great reviews. | 那片子评价确实不错 |
[01:13] | It did! Right? | 我就说吧 |
[01:15] | And when you were reading them, | 我记得你看书的时候 |
[01:16] | I-I know I heard you say the words | 听到你说了 |
[01:18] | “Transcendent” and “Evocative.” | “卓越”和”共鸣” |
[01:22] | And I remember your response was “Boring” and “Boring.” | 我记得你的回应是”无聊”和”无聊” |
[01:26] | Well, that was last week. | 那都是上周的事了 |
[01:28] | You know, before you and Jack broke up. | 是你和杰克分手之前 |
[01:30] | I…would love to see that film | 我很愿意这周 |
[01:33] | this week. | 再看一遍 |
[01:34] | Maybe you should go on your own and tell me how it is. | 或许你该自己去看 然后给我讲 |
[01:37] | And leave you? | 留你一个人吗 |
[01:39] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[01:42] | We could go hiking? | 要不去远足吧 |
[01:46] | Gardner museum? | 加德纳博物馆也行 |
[01:48] | Strolling… | 海边 |
[01:50] | on the promenade? | 漫步 |
[01:53] | Like French people? | 像法国人似的 |
[01:57] | Jane, it’s okay. I’m gonna be fine. | 简 没关系 我会没事的 |
[01:59] | You will, as soon as I find the right activity. | 只要我找到合适的活动 你就没事了 |
[02:04] | What about a murder? | 谋杀案怎么样 |
[02:05] | Yes! Murder! Mm! | 太棒了 正是谋杀 |
[02:07] | Huh? Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[02:09] | Isles. | 我是艾尔斯 |
[02:11] | At least it will keep me from thinking about | 至少这能让我暂时不去想 |
[02:12] | how everything good in life turns to dust. | 美好的生活是如何支离破碎的 |
[02:14] | Thattagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[02:16] | Except we are going to a crime scene — | 虽然得去犯罪现场… |
[02:17] | Okay, and we’re walking. We’re walking. Uh… | 好了 我们走 走吧 |
[02:21] | Yes. Go. | 好的 走咯 |
[02:46] | It’s a plant. The ancient romans used it | 这是种植物 古罗马人把它 |
[02:48] | as a natural form of birth control. | 用作天然的避孕药 |
[02:50] | I’m just saying, it’s a terrible name for a hotel — | 我只是说用它来命名酒店有点恶心 |
[02:52] | Silphium suites — | 罗盘草套房 |
[02:54] | Even if it does conjure up images | 即使能让你联想到 |
[02:56] | of people in togas safely having naked orgies. | 穿着长袍的人可以安全地纵情声色 |
[03:00] | You can’t have naked orgies if you — | 穿着长袍可没办法… |
[03:01] | I know. It didn’t make sense as soon as I said it. | 我知道 我一说出口就意识到了 |
[03:03] | – I realize that. – But it’s just a terrible name for a hotel. | -看出来了 -但还是不适合当酒店的名字 |
[03:06] | You know, uh, the silphium seed pod was heart-shaped, | 要知道 罗盘草的豆荚是心形的 |
[03:09] | which is why the symbol is now associated with love. | 所以如今爱情的符号是心形 |
[03:11] | It works on many levels. | 很多方面讲得通 |
[03:13] | Still doesn’t roll off the tongue. | 但过不了舌头这关 |
[03:16] | Excessive use of the plant drove it into extinction. | 对它的过度使用导致了它的灭绝 |
[03:20] | You really miss Jack, don’t you? | 你真的很想杰克 是吗 |
[03:21] | So much. | 非常想 |
[03:28] | Are you doing the screening of “The three stooges” later? | 你一会要演《三个臭皮匠》吗 |
[03:31] | Guard hung it up before we got here. | 保安在我们来之前就挂上了 |
[03:38] | – Is she alive? – Yeah. | -她还活着吗 -是的 |
[03:39] | Then I’ll take a look at our actual victim. | 那我先看看真正的受害人吧 |
[03:42] | Our victim is Ronald Wallace. | 死者名叫罗纳德·华莱士 |
[03:43] | That’s his wife Linda. | 那是他的妻子琳达 |
[03:44] | Her screams got the attention of a guest, | 一个客人听到了她的尖叫声 |
[03:45] | who called security. | 叫来了保安 |
[03:46] | Guard opened the door. | 保安打开了门 |
[03:48] | Our keys don’t open those handcuffs? | 我们的钥匙打不开这手铐吗 |
[03:49] | No, they’re British. | 打不开 那是英式的 |
[03:50] | She was blindfolded when they came into the room. | 他们进屋之前 她的眼睛是蒙住的 |
[03:52] | Got more hysterical when he tried to remove it. | 他们想取下眼罩时她非常激动 |
[03:54] | Paramedic thought she might hurt herself on the cuffs, | 医务人员怕她被手铐伤到 |
[03:55] | so he sedated her. | 就给她打了镇定剂 |
[03:57] | When is she gonna wake up? | 她什么时候能醒 |
[03:58] | Couple hours minimum, | 最少也得几小时后 |
[03:59] | depending on how much she had to drink. | 取决于她喝了多少酒 |
[04:01] | Front desk told me the couple stayed here often. | 前台告诉我 他们夫妻是常客 |
[04:04] | This time, they arrived separately. | 这次他们是分开来的 |
[04:05] | They were both given cards. Both cards were used. | 每人一张房卡 都使用过 |
[04:08] | And silphium is a plant. | 而且罗盘草是种植物 |
[04:10] | What a stupid thing to name a hotel after. | 居然用它命名酒店 |
[04:12] | It’s a sex plant. | 它是跟性有关的植物 |
[04:14] | Better, but still… | 好吧 但还是… |
[04:16] | Frankie, can you check with housekeeping? | 弗兰基 你能去问问保洁员吗 |
[04:17] | See when they cleaned the room | 看他们清理房间的时候 |
[04:18] | and if they noticed anything usual. | 有没有注意到异常 |
[04:20] | – Will do. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢了 |
[04:21] | It appears that our victim suffered | 受害者的头部 |
[04:23] | a significant blow to the head. | 遭受了重击 |
[04:25] | Mm. Like from the footboard? | 凶器可能是踏板吗 |
[04:27] | The head wound is differentiated, | 头部的伤口跟踏板打伤有点差别 |
[04:29] | which would be… | 更像是… |
[04:30] | consistent with an uneven object like that. | 那样的一排凹凸不平的物体 |
[04:33] | And I do see a dried, dark substance on the surface, | 表面确实有干掉的深色物质 |
[04:35] | but I can’t be sure until after autopsy. | 但只有尸检后才能确定 |
[04:41] | Mm, maybe batman slipped when he tried to fly in | 或许蝙蝠侠想飞上床拯救情人的时候 |
[04:43] | and save his mistress in distress. | 脚下打滑了 |
[04:46] | Batman didn’t fly. | 蝙蝠侠不会飞 |
[04:47] | Well, he…leapt great distances | 他跳的距离可不近 |
[04:50] | in a… bat-like and heroic manner. | 而且穿的像个蝙蝠英雄似的 |
[04:54] | Yes, but that’s not flying. Not like superman. | 但那不叫飞 超人才会飞 |
[04:57] | Let’s track down the security guard. | 我们去问问保安吧 |
[04:59] | Maybe the wife said something before she started screaming. | 也许妻子在开始嚎叫前说了什么 |
[05:02] | Why did superman fly? | 超人为什么能飞 |
[05:04] | Because of the stronger gravitational pull | 因为他的家乡氪星上 |
[05:06] | on his home planet of Krypton, | 重力比地球大 |
[05:07] | Earth’s gravity had no affect on him. | 地球的重力对他没有影响 |
[05:09] | Well, then why didn’t he fly all the time? | 那他怎么不一直飞 |
[05:13] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[05:23] | Doctor at the hospital said | 医院的医生说 |
[05:24] | that the wife is still extremely agitated. | 妻子的情绪仍旧很激动 |
[05:26] | That’s not surprising. | 意料之中 |
[05:28] | They’re keeping her mildly sedated, | 他们一直让她睡着 |
[05:29] | but she’s due to be released this afternoon. | 但她今天下午就该出院了 |
[05:31] | Maybe we can talk to her then. | 或许到时我们能和她谈谈 |
[05:32] | Look what C.S.R.U. found when the E.M.T.S moved her. | 看犯罪现场调查组在急救队救她时发现了什么 |
[05:35] | Where was it? | 这东西在哪 |
[05:36] | Between the mattress and the bed frame. | 在床垫和床架之间 |
[05:37] | Why put it there? | 为什么放在那 |
[05:38] | So it doesn’t get lost during the festivities. | 这样在寻欢作乐的时候就不会弄丢了 |
[05:42] | Or so I hear. | 我是这么听说的 |
[05:44] | Anyway… Ronald Wallace was 39. | 不管怎样 罗纳德·华莱士三十九岁 |
[05:48] | A real estate developer. | 是房地产开发商 |
[05:49] | He and his wife have been married 15 years. No children. | 他和妻子结婚十五年了 没有孩子 |
[05:52] | Any criminal record or outstanding warrants? | 有犯罪记录或者搜查记录吗 |
[05:53] | No, but he does have a habit of making large cash withdrawals | 没有 但他的公司账户经常 |
[05:57] | from his corporate accounts. | 有大笔现金流出 |
[05:58] | Any corresponding deposits to personal accounts? | 有相应的存款流入个人账户吗 |
[06:00] | No. He also doesn’t pay his bills in person. | 没有 他也不亲自付账单 |
[06:03] | The money wasn’t hidden in the house, | 钱没有藏在房子里 |
[06:04] | and there’s no safety deposit box — | 也没有保险箱 |
[06:06] | at least none we’ve found. | 至少我们没找到 |
[06:07] | So if he was murdered, maybe we’ve got a motive. | 所以如果他是被谋杀的 也许我们找到了动机 |
[06:10] | And if he wasn’t murdered? | 如果他不是被谋杀的呢 |
[06:11] | We got a big pile of money that really isn’t our business. | 我们发现了一堆跟我们无关的钱 |
[06:18] | Find any kryptonite? | 找到氪石了吗 |
[06:20] | Mm, he clearly wasn’t dressed as superman. | 他穿的明显不是超人的衣服 |
[06:22] | Don’t let her bait you. | 别上她的当 |
[06:23] | Maura, you’re spoiling all my fun. | 莫拉 你把乐趣都毁了 |
[06:26] | Okay, then just for the record, no kryptonite. | 好吧 没有氪石 |
[06:28] | The cause of death was blunt force trauma. | 死因是钝器伤 |
[06:31] | But given the force of the blow | 但如果是撞在 |
[06:32] | against the stationary footboard, | 固定的踏板上的话 |
[06:34] | There should have been some sort of contrecoup injury | 受害者头部的另一侧应该会出现 |
[06:37] | to the other opposite side of the victim’s head. | 一些对侧伤 |
[06:39] | But there wasn’t? | 但是没有吗 |
[06:39] | No. | 没有 |
[06:40] | The skull fracture requires 500 pounds of force. | 颅骨骨折需要五百磅的力 |
[06:44] | This one might’ve required more. | 这样的伤也许需要更多 |
[06:46] | And since FORCE = MASS x ACCELERATION — | 而由于力等于质量乘以加速度 |
[06:49] | This is physics, isn’t it? | 这是物理 对吗 |
[06:51] | – Yes. – Well, can I just sneak out the backdoor | -对 -那我能像高中时那样 |
[06:53] | and go to the little girls’ room like I did in high school? | 从后门溜出去跑到女厕所去吗 |
[06:55] | Oh, I didn’t know you took physics in high school. | 我不知道你上高中时还学过物理 |
[06:57] | Well…Mark Roberts was a very cute, very smart boy. | 这个嘛 马克·罗伯茨是个可爱聪明的男孩 |
[07:02] | And what happened to Mark Roberts? | 马克·罗伯茨后来怎么样了 |
[07:03] | He failed physics. | 他物理不及格 |
[07:05] | What? It wasn’t my fault. | 怎么了 那不是我的错 |
[07:08] | It was totally my fault. | 那完全是我的错 |
[07:12] | Anyway, for the stationary footboard | 无论如何 对于固定踏板来说 |
[07:14] | to create that wound in our victim’s skull, | 要对受害者的颅骨造成这样的伤口 |
[07:16] | He would either “A,” had to have fallen 18 stories, | 他需要A 从十八层楼上摔下来 |
[07:20] | “B,” have a head that weighs 5,500 pounds, | B 有五千五百磅的体重 |
[07:23] | “C,” have flown into the footboard | C 以每小时一百二十英里的速度 |
[07:25] | at 120 miles an hour, | 冲向踏板 |
[07:26] | or “D,” some variable combination of these factors. | 或者D 以上几种因素的组合 |
[07:29] | Well, I didn’t get any credit for that physics class, | 我没有得到物理课的学分 |
[07:31] | but I’m guessing by the tone of your voice | 但我从你的语气里听出 |
[07:33] | that none of these things happened. | 这些事都没发生 |
[07:34] | No. | 对 |
[07:35] | So he was murdered. | 所以他是被谋杀的 |
[07:38] | The caped crusader has a nemesis. | 这位穿斗篷的战士有个复仇者 |
[07:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:42] | Or nemesi. | 或是复仇者们 |
[07:43] | That isn’t the plural of “Nemesis.” | 那不是复仇者的复数 |
[07:45] | It doesn’t matter. He’s not a real superhero. | 这不重要 他又不是真正的超级英雄 |
[07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:59] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[08:03] | Ronald traveled so much. | 罗纳德总是在奔波 |
[08:05] | He just liked to go to the hotel every couple of weeks | 他喜欢每隔几周去一次酒店 |
[08:08] | and have a little fun. | 玩点小花样 |
[08:09] | You know, just — just pretend. | 就是 角色扮演什么的 |
[08:11] | I wish… | 我觉得… |
[08:14] | He wouldn’t have wanted to… die like that. | 他不会希望自己那样死去的 |
[08:16] | We’re handling everything with the utmost discretion. | 我们正在尽可能谨慎地处理一切 |
[08:18] | Of course. You’ve all been so nice and… | 当然 你们一直都很贴心而且… |
[08:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:24] | I thought I was gonna be able to talk about this, | 我以为我可以谈这件事了 |
[08:26] | but I don’t know if I can. | 但我不知道自己到底行不行 |
[08:27] | Well, we just have a few questions, | 我们只有几个问题要问 |
[08:29] | and then we’ll get you home, okay? | 然后我们就送你回家 行吗 |
[08:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | Did Ronald have a drug problem? | 罗纳德吸毒吗 |
[08:34] | No. | 不 |
[08:36] | Did he owe money to anyone? | 他欠别人钱吗 |
[08:37] | No. Why — why would you think that? | 不 为什么你们会这样想 |
[08:39] | There were large cash withdrawals from his accounts. | 他的银行账户有大额现金流出 |
[08:42] | We’re just trying to figure out where that money went. | 我们想知道这些钱哪去了 |
[08:44] | Well, he was in real estate development. | 他是做房地产开发的 |
[08:47] | Contractors like to be paid in cash. | 承包商喜欢用现金结算 |
[08:49] | Was the window open in your hotel room? | 你们的酒店房间窗户是开着的吗 |
[08:52] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:53] | Before Ronald died, did you hear anything? | 在罗纳德死前 你听到什么声音了吗 |
[08:57] | Like what? | 什么样的声音 |
[08:58] | Is it possible that someone else was in the room with you? | 有没有可能房间里当时还有别人 |
[09:01] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[09:03] | That this wasn’t an accident? | 这不是场意外吗 |
[09:05] | We suspect that Ronald was murdered. | 我们怀疑罗纳德是被谋杀的 |
[09:07] | Someone was… | 有人在… |
[09:10] | there? | 那里 |
[09:12] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[09:15] | Did you hear anyone? | 你听见别人的声音了吗 |
[09:17] | No. The — the music was so loud. | 没有 音乐声太大了 |
[09:19] | Can you think of anything that might help us? | 你能想到什么对我们有帮助的吗 |
[09:25] | There was a note. | 有一张字条 |
[09:27] | What did it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[09:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:30] | It was slipped under the door at our home. | 它是从我家的门缝里塞进来的 |
[09:32] | It was addressed to Ron. | 是写给罗的 |
[09:34] | He read it, he — he folded it up, | 他看了一下 然后把纸条折起来 |
[09:36] | he put it back in his pocket. | 放回了自己的口袋 |
[09:39] | I could tell he was upset. | 我能看出来他很不安 |
[09:41] | But he just said that | 但他只说 |
[09:42] | the real estate deal had gone south, not to worry about it. | 是房地产交易不顺利 让我别担心 |
[09:45] | When was this? | 那是什时候 |
[09:46] | It was a month ago. | 是一个月前 |
[09:47] | There were phone calls, too. | 还有一些电话 |
[09:49] | A few of them. Hang-ups. | 有一些刚接起来就挂断了 |
[09:52] | But then they stopped. | 但后来就没有了 |
[09:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:59] | I went through our victim’s cell phone records. | 我查了受害者的手机通话记录 |
[10:01] | There were a lot of calls from a guy named Larry Price. | 有很多电话是一个叫拉里·普莱斯的人打来的 |
[10:03] | He and Ron had a partnership that broke up last year. | 他和罗曾经是合伙人 去年分开了 |
[10:06] | They sued each other. | 他们互相起诉了 |
[10:07] | He write the note? | 纸条是他写的吗 |
[10:08] | He says no. | 他说不是 |
[10:10] | They settled out of court six weeks ago, | 他们六周前庭外和解了 |
[10:12] | And he has an airtight alibi for the day of the murder. | 而且谋杀发生那天他有确凿的不在场证明 |
[10:14] | So far, it’s not a very promising line of investigation. | 目前为止 这条线索并不是很有前途 |
[10:17] | The partnership broke up because Ron made Larry nervous. | 合作关系结束是因为罗让拉里很紧张 |
[10:21] | He refused meat and potatoes jobs. | 他拒绝那些简单方便的工作 |
[10:23] | He was only interested in high risk/high return projects. | 只对高风险高回报的项目感兴趣 |
[10:26] | He was a gambler. | 他是个赌徒 |
[10:27] | I asked if Ron had a gambling problem. | 我问了一下罗是不是有赌瘾 |
[10:29] | Larry said that he would’ve bet on how long | 拉里说他会打赌蟑螂爬进水槽 |
[10:31] | it would take a cockroach to crawl under the sink. | 要花多长时间 |
[10:32] | And if he lost, if would’ve doubled down | 如果他赌输了 他就会加倍赌 |
[10:34] | on how long it would take the cockroach to come back out. | 蟑螂从水槽里爬出来要花多长时间 |
[10:35] | Well, maybe our vic got in deep with the wrong person. | 也许受害者惹上了不该惹的人 |
[10:38] | See if you can find out who that was. | 看看你能不能查出是谁 |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:43] | Hey, Gwen told me you made the honor roll. | 格温跟我说你上了光荣榜 |
[10:44] | Everyone makes the honor roll. | 大家都能上 |
[10:46] | Well, I don’t think that’s true. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[10:48] | I just mean everyone who stays conscious, | 我是说 只要上课认真听讲 |
[10:50] | does their homework, and manages to resist the urge | 认真完成作业 抑制住 |
[10:52] | to let the air out of their teacher’s car tires. | 扎他们老师车胎的欲望就可以 |
[10:55] | High five. | 击个掌 |
[10:57] | Kids don’t let the air out of the teachers’…tires. | 孩子们才不会扎老师的车胎呢 |
[11:01] | They do? | 真这么干 |
[11:02] | Well, where am I supposed to learn these things? | 这些事我该从哪知道 |
[11:04] | Did you hear back from the colleges? | 你申请的大学有回音了吗 |
[11:06] | Princeton. | 普林斯顿 |
[11:09] | I didn’t get in. | 我没被录取 |
[11:10] | No surprise. | 这不意外 |
[11:11] | My interview got a little bogged down | 面试出了点小麻烦 |
[11:13] | in the “How I got shot while homeless” questions. | 在被问到”我在无家可归期间怎么会中枪”时 |
[11:16] | Seemed to make them uncomfortable. | 答案貌似让他们很不舒服 |
[11:19] | I applied to a bunch of schools. | 我申了好几所学校 |
[11:21] | Still waiting to hear back… | 还在等回音 |
[11:23] | Including B.C.U. | 包括波士顿剑桥大学 |
[11:25] | I didn’t know you were applying there. | 我不知道你还申了那儿 |
[11:27] | You know, I know people on the committee. | 我在委员会有熟人 |
[11:29] | I can make a call for you. | 我可以帮你打个电话 |
[11:30] | That’s a really nice offer, | 谢谢你的好意 |
[11:32] | but I wanna go where I’m wanted. | 但我想去想要我的地方 |
[11:35] | And if you call them, | 如果你给他们打电话 |
[11:37] | then it’s not about me. | 那事情就变质了 |
[11:38] | I should go wash my hands before I dig in to these potato skins. | 吃薯皮前我应该去洗洗手 |
[11:45] | Jane, we have to convince her to let me make the call. | 简 我们得说服她同意让我打电话 |
[11:48] | No, we don’t. | 没必要 |
[11:49] | College admissions reward many things other than merit, | 大学录取除了成绩还看重很多东西 |
[11:51] | and Tasha should use any advantage she has. | 塔莎应该利用她所拥有的一切优势 |
[11:53] | But she’s decided not to do that. | 但她决定不这么做 |
[11:55] | – But maybe she — – So we’re going to accept that. | -但也许她… -所以我们要接受她的决定 |
[11:57] | – But what if she — – Because she’s going to get in someplace great. | -但要是她… -因为她会申上优秀的大学 |
[12:01] | So…now let’s figure out more things that we can do | 现在 咱们再来想想做点什么 |
[12:04] | that will cheer you up. Hmm? | 能让你开心起来 |
[12:06] | – Beanpot hockey tournament. – No. | -豆锅冰球锦标赛 -不去 |
[12:08] | Visiting bass at the zoo. | 去动物园看鲈鱼 |
[12:11] | – A jewish music festival. – No. | -犹太音乐节 -不去 |
[12:13] | What would cheer me up is getting Tasha into B.C.U. | 帮塔莎进波士顿剑桥大学我就开心了 |
[12:16] | Jewish music festival it is. | 就去犹太音乐节了 |
[12:17] | Klezmer gives me a headache. | 犹太音乐让我头疼 |
[12:19] | Or not. | 那就不去 |
[12:23] | So are we dating anyone? | 你在跟人约会吗 |
[12:27] | Tasha, I’m a cop. Do tell us about Michael. | 塔莎 我可是警察 跟我们讲讲迈克尔 |
[12:36] | Korsak texted me. Did you find anything | 科萨克给我发了短信 你发现什么 |
[12:38] | to support your out-of-control gambler theory? | 支持你那套失控赌徒理论的线索了吗 |
[12:40] | I didn’t. She did. | 不是我 是她 |
[12:41] | I was tracking his cell phone, | 我追踪了他的手机 |
[12:42] | and I noticed on the dates he took out the big cash deposits, | 我注意到每次他取出大额现金 |
[12:45] | his phone would move around the Greater Boston Area. | 他的手机都会在大波士顿地区四处移动 |
[12:47] | No pattern I could find. | 没发现什么规律 |
[12:49] | Then the phone would head towards connecticut, | 然后手机会移动向康乃狄克州 |
[12:52] | and… | 然后… |
[12:54] | What just happened? | 那是怎么回事 |
[12:54] | He took his phone offline. | 他手机离线了 |
[12:56] | – Why? – No idea, but… | -为什么 -不知道 但是… |
[12:58] | Every time it happened, | 每当这时 |
[12:59] | a different number would ping off the same tower | 另一个号码就会从同一个信号塔出现 |
[13:01] | Almost immediately. | 几乎同时 |
[13:02] | So Ronald has another phone. | 所以罗纳德还有一部手机 |
[13:04] | Looks that way. | 看来是这样 |
[13:05] | Is it registered to him? | 登记在他名下吗 |
[13:06] | Not that we’ve found yet. | 还没查到 |
[13:08] | But that second phone always traveled to a rural region of Connecticut. | 但第二部手机总是去康乃狄克郊区 |
[13:11] | Stays there a few days, then heads back to Boston. | 在那待几天 然后回波士顿 |
[13:14] | When it shuts off, then the other phone reactivates. | 当它关机时 另一部手机就会开机 |
[13:16] | Is there anything interesting in that part of Connecticut? | 康乃狄克那里有什么有趣的东西吗 |
[13:18] | The Mattatuck casino. | 梅特塔克赌场 |
[13:20] | So maybe Ronald did have a gambling problem | 罗纳德可能真的有赌瘾 |
[13:22] | that followed him home. | 还把惹上的麻烦带回了家 |
[13:23] | Want me to call the casino? | 要传讯赌场吗 |
[13:25] | No. They’re a state licensed business. | 不行 那是国家授权生意 |
[13:28] | If whatever happened there reflects badly on them, | 如果那里发生的事会给他们造成坏影响 |
[13:29] | they won’t be helpful. | 他们就不会配合 |
[13:31] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[13:38] | You still keep that overnight bag packed and at the office? | 你那个打包好的旅行袋还在办公室吗 |
[13:41] | Yes. You never know when you’ll need a change of clothes | 在啊 你永远不知道什么时候 |
[13:44] | because of some corpse’s gaseous liver explosion. | 会遇上尸体肝气爆炸 就得换衣服 |
[13:46] | Exactly. Come on. | 正是 走吧 |
[13:49] | Where? | 去哪 |
[13:49] | We’re going on a road trip. Come on! | 开车去旅行 走吧 |
[13:59] | And then I realized that the casino | 然后我意识到那家赌场 |
[14:01] | is right next to that spa you mentioned. | 就在你提过的水疗中心旁边 |
[14:04] | – The Awuc Transcendence Center? – Yep. | -阿吴克超然中心吗 -对 |
[14:07] | The one with the sweat lodge? | 可以蒸桑拿的那个 |
[14:08] | The one I asked you to go to six weeks ago? | 我六周前邀请你去的那个 |
[14:10] | – Yep. – After everything that you’ve been through | -对 -在你经历那么多事之后 |
[14:13] | with losing Frost, losing the baby, | 失去了弗罗斯特 失去了孩子 |
[14:15] | I thought it would be a good and healing experience for you? | 我觉得会是个好疗养地的那个 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:19] | And you said you’d rather put forks in your eyes than go? | 你说你宁可自戳双目也不去的那个 |
[14:22] | Yeah, we’re talking about the same place. | 对 咱俩说的是一个地方 |
[14:24] | What are you working on? | 你在干什么呢 |
[14:25] | Uh, just having trouble with this CAD/CAM program. | 这个计算机辅助设计制造程序有点问题 |
[14:29] | I’m using the X-ray of the wound from the victim’s skull | 我正试图用受害人颅骨创伤的X光片 |
[14:31] | to try to identify a murder weapon. | 来识别凶器 |
[14:34] | Hmm. Find the murderer through the weapon. | 通过凶器寻找凶手 |
[14:37] | It seemed like a great idea, | 看起来是个好主意 |
[14:38] | except every time I run the analysis, | 可是每次我运行分析程序 |
[14:40] | it keeps telling me | 它总是说 |
[14:41] | that the murder weapon was the footboard. | 凶器是床尾的踏板 |
[14:43] | But physics has already proven that not to be true, | 但物理学证明并非如此 |
[14:45] | So I must’ve loaded the data wrong. | 我一定是载入了错误数据 |
[14:47] | Mm, you’ll figure it out. | 你会整明白的 |
[14:48] | Yes, I will. | 当然 |
[14:50] | Later, ’cause I brought a mix tape! | 等会儿再看 我带了金曲合辑 |
[14:55] | Thanks, Jane. | 谢了 简 |
[14:56] | – It’s gonna be great. – For both of us. | -会很棒的 -对咱俩都好 |
[15:01] | *Make a wish, baby* | *许个愿吧 宝贝* |
[15:05] | *Well, and I will make it come true* | *我会让梦想成真* |
[15:08] | *Ain’t no risk now* | *并非毫无风险* |
[15:11] | *Let my love rain down on you* | *让我的爱如雨倾盆* |
[15:15] | *So we could wash away the past* | *冲走过去种种* |
[15:18] | *So that we may start anew* | *我们重新开始* |
[15:36] | Hello, Detective Vince. | 你好 文斯警探 |
[15:37] | Hi, Judith. How’d your husband’s surgery go? | 你好 朱迪斯 你丈夫的手术怎么样了 |
[15:40] | Flying colors, if the colors are black and blue. | 成功了 就是青一块紫一块 |
[15:43] | But the doctors say he’s gonna be okay. | 但医生说他会没事的 |
[15:45] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. | 真让人高兴 |
[15:47] | The food from the department was very nice. | 警局的食物很好吃 |
[15:53] | Detective Frankie Jr. I like your haircut. | 小弗兰基警探 我喜欢你的发型 |
[15:56] | Thanks, Judith. | 谢了 朱迪斯 |
[15:58] | I’m headed out, unless you need help with that. | 我要下班了 需要我帮忙吗 |
[16:00] | Oh, no, no, no. This isn’t work. | 不不不 这不是工作 |
[16:01] | It’s just the results of my practice lieutenant’s exam. | 是我实习警长考试的成绩 |
[16:03] | – How’d you do? – 92%. | -怎么样 -92分 |
[16:05] | Well, last year, didn’t everyone who got better than 89% make lieutenant? | 去年不是只要超过89分就能升职警长吗 |
[16:08] | I think so. | 是啊 |
[16:09] | Can I take you out for a beer to celebrate? | 我能邀你出去喝杯酒庆祝一下吗 |
[16:11] | Some other time. Thanks. | 下次吧 谢谢 |
[16:12] | Okay. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[16:19] | That’s a very good score. | 得分挺高的呀 |
[16:21] | Why aren’t you happier? | 你为什么不开心呢 |
[16:24] | I guess. | 我想 |
[16:25] | It’s about what I expected. | 也许我的期待更高吧 |
[16:26] | You’re a bad liar, Detective Vince. | 你很不会说谎哦 文斯警探 |
[16:36] | I barely slept last night. I was so excited! | 我昨晚都没怎么睡 我好激动 |
[16:38] | Yes. Me, too! I was so excited for you. | 我也是 为你激动的 |
[16:41] | Really? You were snoring. | 是吗 你都打呼了哦 |
[16:43] | Well, that’s how I hide my sleeplessness. | 那是我掩饰失眠的方式 |
[16:46] | You know, the concept of ritual sweating | 你知道吗 桑拿这个概念实际上 |
[16:49] | is a global phenomenon. | 是种全球性现象 |
[16:50] | Everyone always gloms on to the good ideas. | 每个人都喜欢分享好的想法 |
[16:52] | It isn’t always associated | 但并不总是 |
[16:54] | with ceremonial or mystical significance. | 与仪式或者神秘现象有关 |
[16:56] | Turkish baths, for instance. Mm. | 比如说土耳其浴 |
[16:58] | What are you gonna do with your gun? | 你为什么要带枪来 |
[16:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:01] | She needs to check in. Dr. Maura Isles. | 她要登记 莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[17:04] | I thought we were doing this the together. | 我以为我们要一起去呢 |
[17:06] | No. I’m going to go investigate a murder. | 不 我要去调查谋杀案 |
[17:09] | Jane, you said this would be healing. | 简 你说这很治愈的 |
[17:11] | We both need healing. | 我们都需要治愈一下 |
[17:12] | And I believe in the… | 而我相信的是… |
[17:15] | healing power of crime solving. | 破案的治愈力量 |
[17:17] | – Oh, Jane. – Maura. | -简 -莫拉 |
[17:19] | Come on. I know that you’re really gonna love this. | 拜托了 我知道你一定会喜欢的 |
[17:22] | And I know that I would really not love this. | 而且我也知道我一定不喜欢 |
[17:25] | That’s not the reason that you won’t do it. | 你才不是因为这不做的 |
[17:27] | You’re just afraid of what it will stir up. | 你只是害怕它唤起的情绪 |
[17:28] | I’m not going in because… well, I don’t need to. | 我不去是因为 我不需要 |
[17:31] | Okay, the way that I’m processing — | 行吗 我处理的方式就是 |
[17:33] | You mean not at all? | 无为吗 |
[17:36] | My way works for me. | 我的方式对我很有效 |
[17:38] | Okay? I’m fine. | 好吗 我很好 |
[17:40] | Maura, I’m totally fine. | 莫拉 我真的没事 |
[17:42] | Dr. Isles? | 艾尔斯医生 |
[17:44] | If you’ll follow me. | 请跟我来好吗 |
[17:46] | Go. Have a good time. I’ll pick you up later. | 去吧 好好享受 我晚点来接你 |
[17:49] | And we’re following and we’re walking. | 跟人家去吧 快走快走 |
[17:51] | And we’re smiling. | 要面带微笑 |
[17:54] | And I’m leaving. | 我走啦 |
[17:59] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Well, the casino circulated that photo you sent me, | 赌场调查了你给我的照片 |
[18:03] | and, uh, chief of security says nobody recognized him. | 保安队长说没人认出他 |
[18:06] | Is he someone you trust to be straight with you? | 你觉得他说话可靠吗 |
[18:07] | Yes. | 可靠 |
[18:08] | The casino works hard to stay on my good side | 赌场很配合我 |
[18:10] | so I don’t make trouble for the folks | 为了让我不为难 |
[18:11] | who zoom in and out of there all weekend. | 周末出入那里的客人 |
[18:13] | So if your guy’s a high roller, it’s not here. | 所以你要是在找赌徒 他肯定没来这儿 |
[18:16] | Is there any other trouble in the area that he could get into? | 这儿还有什么他可能卷入的麻烦吗 |
[18:18] | Well, we’re not a big department, | 我们这儿也不是多大的地方 |
[18:19] | but I feel like we would run into him… | 我想如果他惹了麻烦 |
[18:20] | if he were into something sticky. | 我们会知道的 |
[18:22] | – Okay. Thank you. – You bet. | -好的 谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:25] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[18:26] | Jane, we’ve struck out connecting | 简 我们完全没发现 |
[18:27] | our victim to anything concrete in Connecticut. | 受害人和康涅狄克有什么联系 |
[18:29] | Yeah, no driver’s license. No credit cards. | 没有驾照 没有信用卡 |
[18:32] | No real estate transactions. | 没有房地产交易 |
[18:33] | No utility bills. The guy’s a ghost. | 也没有账单 他简直就是个幽灵 |
[18:36] | Hang on a second. Excuse me. | 稍等 打扰一下 |
[18:37] | Do you recognize him? | 你见过他吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah. I don’t remember his name, | 见过 我不知道他的名字 |
[18:41] | but he was in a couple of months ago | 但几个月前他因为 |
[18:42] | for a gun registration. | 枪支登记来过 |
[18:44] | Uh, Nina, did you check Connecticut gun registry? | 妮娜 你查过康乃迪克的枪支管理记录吗 |
[18:46] | Yeah. There was nothing. Let me check again. | 查了 没查到啊 我再看看 |
[18:49] | Uh, would you be able to pull up his paperwork? | 你能调出他的记录吗 |
[18:51] | Sure. It’ll take me a while, but I don’t mind. | 可以 会需要点时间 但我可以找 |
[18:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | Alan Wallace. | 艾伦·华莱士 |
[18:56] | Should’ve caught it. He used his middle name. | 我该看到的 他用了他的中间名 |
[18:58] | Okay. Hang on a second. | 好的 稍等 |
[19:00] | Um, thank you. I’m — I’m good. | 谢谢你了 我找到了 |
[19:02] | Hey, Nina, get me an address. | 妮娜 把地址给我 |
[19:44] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有事吗 |
[19:45] | Yes. Um, I’m Jane Rizzoli. | 你好 我是简·里佐利 |
[19:47] | I’m a detective with Boston P.D. | 我是波士顿警局的警探 |
[19:50] | Uh, do you live here? | 你住这里吗 |
[19:51] | – Yes. – I’m looking for a Ronald Wallace. | -是的 -我找一位罗纳德·华莱士 |
[19:54] | You might know him as Alan. | 也可能叫艾伦 |
[19:55] | – Alan. – So you know him? | -艾伦 -你认识他吗 |
[19:57] | Yes. He’s my husband. | 认识 他是我丈夫 |
[20:07] | Who gets to plan the funeral? Her or me? | 谁来举办葬礼呢 是她还是我 |
[20:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:12] | When did the two of you get married? | 你们什么时候结婚的 |
[20:14] | About 18 months ago. | 十八个月前 |
[20:17] | I mean, we — we dated for a year before that. | 那之前我们还约会了一年多呢 |
[20:19] | We… | 我们 |
[20:21] | We met in a bowling alley. He was with a client. | 我们在保龄球馆认识的 他在陪客户 |
[20:24] | What kind of work did he do? | 他是做什么工作的 |
[20:25] | He was a sales rep for a building supply company. | 他是个建材公司的推销员 |
[20:31] | At least, that’s what he told me. | 至少他是这么告诉我的 |
[20:33] | Now did he have any trouble with anyone? | 他和谁有什么过节吗 |
[20:35] | No. | 没有 |
[20:39] | Whenever he came here, | 不管他什么时候来 |
[20:41] | he always brought large amounts of cash. | 总是带着一大笔现金 |
[20:43] | Do you now if anybody here knew about that? | 你知道有谁知道这事吗 |
[20:45] | That was their money, wasn’t it? | 那是他们的钱 是吗 |
[20:48] | – His and his other… – I’m sorry, Cynthia. | -是他和他的另一个 -抱歉 辛西娅 |
[20:50] | I-I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to talk about Ronald… | 我认为我好像不该和你讨论罗纳德 |
[20:54] | Alan, um, and his other life. | 也是艾伦 和他妻子的生活 |
[20:56] | Everything we were, | 我们的婚姻 |
[20:57] | everything we did, it was all fake. | 我们做过的一切 都是假的 |
[20:59] | None of it means anything. | 什么都不是 |
[21:00] | You could still help us find who killed him. | 你可以帮我们找到杀害他的凶手 |
[21:03] | How? I-I don’t even know him. | 怎么做 我都不了解他 |
[21:06] | Nothing I know is true. | 我知道的都是假的 |
[21:08] | Oh, god. | 我的天呐 |
[21:16] | Hi. | 喂 |
[21:17] | So she wouldn’t stay focused on my questions. | 她不愿意回答我的问题 |
[21:20] | – Or couldn’t. – What’s her alibi? | -也许是不能 -她有不在场证明吗 |
[21:22] | She was home, | 她在家 |
[21:23] | alone, ’cause her two-timing husband was out of town. | 一个人 因为他双重身份的丈夫出差了 |
[21:26] | Well, if she wrote the note and made the hang-up calls, | 如果留字条 打电话的是她 |
[21:28] | she knew about the relationship. | 就说明她知道了重婚的事 |
[21:29] | Yeah, which means she could’ve also known | 也就是说她也有可能知道 |
[21:31] | about the regular trips to the hotel. | 他们常去旅馆的事 |
[21:32] | But it still doesn’t answer the question | 但这还是没法解释 |
[21:33] | of how she got in the room. | 她是怎么进入房间的 |
[21:34] | It was a first floor room. | 那房间在一楼 |
[21:35] | It’s easy enough to climb through the window | 爬进清洁工忘关的窗户 |
[21:36] | left open by housekeeping. | 很容易 |
[21:38] | Or to be let in by housekeeping. | 或者直接是清洁工开门放她进去的 |
[21:40] | All right, I’ll look at the staff again. | 好吧 我再去问问工作人员 |
[21:41] | Maybe we’ll find something. | 也许会有线索 |
[21:42] | All right. Well, at least we figured out his superpower. | 好的 至少我们知道了他的超能力 |
[21:44] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[21:46] | Bigamy. | 重婚 |
[21:52] | At first, it was just hot, | 一开始 只是很热 |
[21:55] | and then it was hot and sweaty. | 然后又热 还出汗 |
[21:57] | and then I started to smell something. | 再然后 我闻到了什么 |
[22:02] | No, like, um, a flower. | 不 就像是 一朵花 |
[22:04] | Or the universe. | 或者是宇宙 |
[22:06] | And then it was just like… boom! | 然后 仿佛”砰”地一声 |
[22:08] | My head just exploded. | 我的脑袋爆炸了 |
[22:11] | Exploded? | 爆炸了 |
[22:12] | Everything that had been weighing on me — | 压在我心头的一切 |
[22:14] | the CAD/CAM program | 计算机辅助设计制造程序 |
[22:16] | or Tasha, Jack, you — | 塔莎 杰克 还有你 |
[22:19] | They all just resolved themselves. | 一切都迎刃而解了 |
[22:21] | They did? | 是吗 |
[22:22] | Well, it’s not like they’re magically fixed. | 不是说问题像变魔术一样解决了 |
[22:24] | But I feel like I just got some insights and revelations | 但我觉得我受到了一些启示 |
[22:28] | that would just help me move forward. | 能帮我继续向前 |
[22:32] | You gonna tell me what those are? | 你要告诉我是什么启示吗 |
[22:36] | No. | 不告诉你 |
[22:37] | Are you mad because I didn’t go sweat and smell with you? | 你气我没一起跟你去出汗闻味儿吗 |
[22:41] | Well, I’m not happy that you made me think you were going. | 我是不高兴你让我以为你要跟我一起去 |
[22:44] | Sin of omission, Maura. | 这是疏忽之罪 莫拉 |
[22:45] | And if I hadn’t have done it, you wouldn’t have gone. | 如果我不这么做 你才不会跟我走 |
[22:47] | Maybe. But I’m not mad. | 也许吧 但我不生气 |
[22:50] | I think that everything you said was 100% right. | 我觉得你说的一切都很对 |
[22:53] | That Ambrosia is an underappreciated band? | 安布罗西亚是个怀才不遇的乐队这事吗 |
[22:55] | No. That we all have our own way of dealing with things. | 不 每个人有各自处理问题的方式 |
[23:00] | But Ambrosia is a wonderful band. | 不过安布罗西亚是个很棒的乐队 |
[23:02] | Right? | 对吧 |
[23:06] | Nothing solid from the hotel staff. | 酒店员工方面没什么可靠证据 |
[23:08] | No one has a criminal record, | 没人有犯罪记录 |
[23:09] | no fingerprints in the room that shouldn’t be. | 没有不该出现在房间里的指纹 |
[23:12] | And the maid who cleans the room | 打扫房间的女佣 |
[23:13] | swears she didn’t leave the window open. | 发誓说她没忘关窗 |
[23:14] | We haven’t made a dent in Cynthia’s alibi, either. | 辛西娅的不在场证明也没什么进展 |
[23:16] | Cell phone stays put. No movement on her EZ Pass. | 手机在原处 EZ通行证也没有活动记录 |
[23:18] | Can’t find her on the cameras at the train or the bus station | 罪案发生前后数天 火车站和汽车站的 |
[23:21] | the days before and after the murder. | 监控摄像头也没拍到她 |
[23:22] | Can we at least put her around | 我们就不能确定她至少在某一时刻 |
[23:24] | Linda and Ronald’s house at some point? | 出现在琳达和罗纳德家附近吗 |
[23:25] | Not based on her cell phone or credit cards. | 靠她的手机和信用卡定位是行不通 |
[23:27] | The woman never leaves Connecticut. | 那女的从没离开过康涅狄克 |
[23:29] | I mean, if we had something, | 只要有一点线索 |
[23:30] | we could take a run at her, try to break her, | 我们就可以传唤她 试着让她开口 |
[23:32] | But we… | 但我们… |
[23:33] | We’ve got nothing. | 我们一无所获 |
[23:36] | Hey, Maura. | 喂 莫拉 |
[23:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:42] | She wants to see all of us. | 她想见我们 |
[23:51] | We here for a self-defense seminar? | 我们是来参加自卫研讨班的吗 |
[23:53] | No, you’re here to see one of the fruits | 不 你们是来见证 |
[23:55] | of my sweat lodge revelations. | 桑拿启示的成果之一 |
[23:57] | I’d been struggling with this CAD/CAM program | 我一直纠结于自己使用的这个 |
[23:59] | I’d been using. | 计算机辅助设计制造程序 |
[24:00] | It kept indicating that our victim Ron | 它一直说我们的受害人罗 |
[24:02] | was killed by the footboard of the bed, | 是被床尾踏板杀害的 |
[24:04] | even though the physics of that made it impossible. | 尽管物理学证明这不可能 |
[24:06] | But in the sweat lodge, | 但在蒸桑拿时 |
[24:08] | I realized that the program was right. | 我意识到程序是对的 |
[24:12] | Oh, it’s the same pattern as the footboard. | 这上面的纹样跟踏板一样 |
[24:14] | Virtually. | 几乎一样 |
[24:15] | I used a 3-D rendering | 我用3D渲染技术 |
[24:17] | to have it laser-carved out of a piece of wood | 把一整块木头激光雕刻成这样 |
[24:20] | at a shop down the street. | 在街边一家店里 |
[24:21] | Oh. Go, sweat lodge. | 接着蒸 |
[24:23] | So something like this might be our murder weapon. | 像这样的东西可能就是我们的凶器 |
[24:27] | Might be? | 可能 |
[24:28] | Well, it could generate the wound pattern on his forehead. | 这东西能造成他前额那种形状的伤口 |
[24:31] | But the question is, | 但问题是 |
[24:32] | could anyone swing it hard enough to do so? | 有谁有那么大劲能挥动它呢 |
[24:35] | So which if you is the best user of a bat? | 你们谁用球棒用得最好 |
[24:37] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[24:39] | Jane. Jane. | 简 是简 |
[24:40] | Yes. I am a good user of the bat. | 对 我用球棒用得最好 |
[24:44] | Great. | 太好了 |
[24:45] | So you will need to generate a bat speed | 你需要让球棒的速度 |
[24:48] | of at least 68 miles per hour. | 达到至少六十八英里每小时 |
[24:50] | – Well, that seems fast. – It is fast. | -听起来很快 -是很快 |
[24:52] | But if properly placed, should generate the force necessary. | 但如果放置得当 应该能产生足够的力 |
[24:55] | Ready, Susie? | 准备好了吗 苏茜 |
[24:56] | Norm is ready, Detective Rizzoli. | 诺姆准备好了 里佐利警探 |
[24:58] | Norm? | 诺姆 |
[24:59] | He’s my uncle. | 他是我姨夫 |
[25:01] | My apologies, Norm. | 抱歉 诺姆 |
[25:03] | Well, he left my aunt for a barista. | 他为了一个咖啡师离开了我的阿姨 |
[25:05] | Screw Norm. | 去他的诺姆 |
[25:09] | 50. | 五十英里 |
[25:10] | Come on! | 加油 |
[25:11] | Well, the curve ball kinda left you hanging there, Janie. | 曲线球难住你了吧 简妮 |
[25:13] | You wanna step in for Norm, Frankie? | 你想来打诺姆一下吗 弗兰基 |
[25:22] | 56. | 五十六英里 |
[25:23] | You got anymore, slugger? | 你还有力气吗 重击手 |
[25:25] | Not without beer. | 喝点啤酒就有了 |
[25:28] | Maybe our killer was a man. | 也许凶手是个男人 |
[25:29] | Or just a former college all-star. | 或者是前大学全明星选手 |
[25:31] | When I did background on Cynthia, | 我做辛西娅的背景调查的时候 |
[25:33] | I read she got a scholarship. | 发现她得过奖学金 |
[25:35] | 4-year starter. | 四年的首发球员 |
[25:41] | Well, what do you know? | 真是出人意料啊 |
[25:43] | There is no joy in mudville. Mighty Casey has struck out. | 城市里再无乐趣 强大的凯西三振出局 |
[25:57] | Maura calculated the velocity of cynthia’s swing in that video. | 莫拉计算了视频里辛西娅挥动球棒的速度 |
[25:59] | 65 miles an hour at point of impact. | 击球时速是六十五英里 |
[26:01] | Hell, we could use her on the softball team. | 我们真该招她来打垒球 |
[26:03] | Yeah, except you make a bad play, maybe she murders you. | 对 除非你想让她在你打得不好的时候谋生你 |
[26:05] | Well, there’s a big difference between muffing a ground ball | 错过一个地滚球和娶两个老婆 |
[26:07] | – and having another wife. – Maybe. | -还是有区别的 -也许吧 |
[26:09] | We need to find the murder weapon | 我们得找到凶器 |
[26:10] | or figure out where she bought it | 或者查出她是从哪买的 |
[26:12] | or placed her in Boston at the time of the murder, | 或者证明案发时她在波士顿 |
[26:14] | or all of the above. | 或者以上全部 |
[26:15] | Well, I’ll get Nina on the research. | 我会让妮娜去查的 |
[26:16] | Oh, she’s already on it. | 她已经开始查了 |
[26:17] | I’ve got a search warrant in process in Connecticut. | 我拿到了去康涅狄格搜查的搜查令 |
[26:19] | Sheriff will meet you at Cynthia’s house. | 治安官会在辛西娅家跟你碰头 |
[26:22] | So I’m done eating? | 那我不能接着吃了吗 |
[26:23] | No, as long as you’re also walking. | 不 你可以边走边吃 |
[26:25] | Hey, take the whole thing. Bring me the basket later. | 都带上吧 以后把篮子给我拿回来就行 |
[26:28] | I’ll call you from Connecticut. | 我会在康涅狄格给你打电话的 |
[26:30] | – Bye, Frankie. – Bye, ma. | -再见 弗兰基 -再见 妈 |
[26:32] | Hey, you want something to eat? | 你想吃点东西吗 |
[26:33] | Oh, I had a granola bar at the vending machine. | 我从自动售货机买了个谷物棒 |
[26:35] | Okay, that’s not food. | 那不是食物 |
[26:36] | There’s a burger ready to come out. Let me get it for you. | 有个汉堡做好了 我给你拿来 |
[26:38] | – That’s a customer’s order. – Yeah. | -那是顾客点的餐 -没错 |
[26:40] | But they’ll wait and drink some more beer. | 但他们可以等着 多喝点啤酒 |
[26:44] | Frankie told me about your, uh, | 弗兰基跟我说了你的 |
[26:46] | score on the lieutenant exam. | 警长考试的成绩 |
[26:48] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:49] | When’s the real one? | 正式通知什么时候下来 |
[26:51] | I’m not sure I’m gonna take it. | 我不确定我要接受 |
[26:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:54] | Do I really wanna finish my career behind a desk? | 我真的想坐在办公桌后面直到退休吗 |
[26:57] | Well, that’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[26:59] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:00] | I think Kiki and I — | 我觉得琪琪和我 |
[27:01] | You realize that you light up every time you mention her name? | 你有没有意识到每次你提到她整个人都亮了 |
[27:06] | Might be time to ask her out. | 或许是时候约她出来了 |
[27:09] | I’ve had three failed marriages. | 我有过三次失败的婚姻 |
[27:10] | I just… | 我只是 |
[27:12] | Kiki deserves better. | 我配不上她 |
[27:14] | Oh, come on. Your three ex-wives wouldn’t recognize you. | 拜托 你的三位前妻没眼光 |
[27:17] | And Kiki would be a fool to let you go. | 琪琪要是也这样那就是她傻 |
[27:20] | I’m gonna grab you that burger. | 我去给你拿汉堡 |
[27:28] | Hey. How was Connecticut? | 康涅狄格州的情况如何 |
[27:30] | Did you find a big pile of murder weapon shavings | 有没有在木头切削机旁发现一大堆 |
[27:33] | next to a wood chipper? | 凶器的碎屑 |
[27:35] | No. Mnh. | 没 |
[27:36] | But we did find this | 但我们在辛西娅车的 |
[27:37] | under the carpeting in the trunk of Cynthia’s car. | 后备箱毯子下面发现了这个 |
[27:40] | In the frenzy of planning the murder, | 她在疯狂计划谋杀的时候 |
[27:42] | She must’ve forgotten it was there. | 肯定忘记了这个还在那里 |
[27:43] | A burner phone. | 一次性电话 |
[27:44] | Yep. No fingerprints. | 是的 上面没有指纹 |
[27:46] | But Nina confirmed that it was used | 但是妮娜确认了有人用这个手机 |
[27:48] | to make three short calls to Ron’s house | 给罗家里打了三次电话 |
[27:50] | in the timeline the first wife gave us for hang-ups. | 正好在他第一个妻子说的那个时间段 |
[27:55] | Seems like a pretty big mistake | 在这么滴水不漏的计划下 |
[27:57] | in an otherwise buttoned-up crime. | 犯的一个大错误 |
[27:58] | If criminals didn’t make mistakes, we’d never catch them. | 如果罪犯不犯错 我们永远抓不到他们 |
[28:01] | True. | 没错 |
[28:04] | How did she get in the room? | 她是怎么进屋的 |
[28:08] | I mean, did our victim let her in? | 是受害者让他进来的吗 |
[28:10] | And why would he do that? | 他为什么会这么做 |
[28:12] | And if she was already hiding there, | 如果她早就藏在那里 |
[28:13] | Then wouldn’t they hear her crawling out | 那当她爬出来的时候 |
[28:16] | with her gigantic murder weapon? | 拿着那么大的凶器不会被听到吗 |
[28:18] | Where you going with this? | 你想表达什么 |
[28:19] | Well, it’s always the spouse. | 配偶总有问题 |
[28:22] | Just in this case, we have two. | 只是这个案子里有俩 |
[28:25] | They did it together. | 她们俩合伙 |
[28:26] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一能解释得通的情况 |
[28:28] | – How do we prove it? – I have no idea. | -怎么证明 -不知道 |
[28:31] | So…what now? | 那…现在怎么办 |
[28:35] | Well, now we do the only logical thing. | 现在我们做唯一符合逻辑的事情 |
[28:38] | We drink. | 喝酒 |
[28:44] | How did a sweat lodge get you to a laser-carved baseball bat? | 蒸桑拿是怎么让你想到激光雕刻的棒球棒的 |
[28:49] | Just a whisper of insight. | 灵光一闪 |
[28:51] | As Sherlock Holmes said, | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯说过 |
[28:52] | “Eliminate all of the impossible solutions. | 排除一切不可能的 |
[28:54] | Whatever’s left, however improbable, is the answer.” | 剩下的不管多不可能 就是真相 |
[28:58] | Seems like he could’ve said that in fewer words. | 听起来他能说得更简练一点 |
[29:01] | But okay, so tell me about | 好了 跟我说说 |
[29:03] | some of the other sweat lodge revelations. | 其他的蒸桑拿启示 |
[29:05] | You mean about you? | 是关于你的吗 |
[29:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:08] | – You really wanna know? – Mm-hmm. | -你真的想知道 -嗯 |
[29:10] | No, you don’t. | 你不想的 |
[29:12] | I said “Yes.” | 我说了”想” |
[29:13] | No, the cop part of you that wants answers said “Yes.” | 不 作为警察的你想知道答案 |
[29:16] | But you’ve convinced me that the other part of you | 但是你让我觉得另一个你 |
[29:18] | really wants to figure it out on your own. | 想自己去找答案 |
[29:20] | I fear that the sweat lodge was not beneficial | 恐怕蒸桑拿对我们俩对话的 |
[29:23] | to the clarity of our conversations. | 清楚性没有好处 |
[29:27] | You ready to go? | 准备走了吗 |
[29:28] | No, I have to ask Korsak something. | 不 我要问科萨克一些事情 |
[29:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:34] | Hmm? Yes. I am. | 没事 |
[29:36] | Sorry. Just thinking about the case. | 抱歉 只是在想案子 |
[29:38] | Um, I’ll see you tomorrow morning. | 明早见 |
[29:40] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[29:41] | – Bye guys. -Good night. | -再见 -晚安 |
[29:44] | So I wanna tell you about another idea I had | 我想告诉你们我在蒸桑拿时的 |
[29:46] | at the sweat lodge. | 另一个想法 |
[29:48] | Wow. All that discomfort really worked for you. | 那些不舒服的东西对你还真有用 |
[29:50] | It did. Anyway, this is about Tasha. | 是的 总之 是关于塔莎的 |
[29:52] | You want me to go grab Jane so you can tell us all at once? | 需要我去叫住简这样你就不用再告诉她一遍了吗 |
[29:55] | No, no. I wanna get all my ducks in a row before I talk to her. | 不 不 我想把事情安排好了再告诉她 |
[29:57] | – I’m all ears. – Me, too. | -洗耳恭听 -我也是 |
[29:59] | Well, I went to the admissions office at B.C.U. | 我去了波士顿剑桥大学招生办 |
[30:02] | I didn’t help her because Jane said that I couldn’t. | 我没有帮她 因为简说我不能 |
[30:05] | But it turns out she didn’t need my help. | 但事实上她也不需要我帮忙 |
[30:07] | She got in on her own. | 她被录取了 |
[30:08] | Oh, good for Tasha. | 真好 |
[30:09] | Yeah. But we have a different problem. | 是啊 但我们有另一个问题 |
[30:54] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:41] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:54] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:56] | No! | 不 |
[32:28] | Detective Jane? | 简警探 |
[32:31] | Hi, Judith. | 你好 朱迪斯 |
[32:36] | Did you put this here? | 是你把这个放在这里的吗 |
[32:37] | Yes. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[32:39] | I went to get a clean cloth. | 我去拿一块干净抹布 |
[32:41] | Since detective Barry died, | 巴里警探去世以后 |
[32:43] | I try to clean his desk when no one is here. | 没人的时候我会去擦擦他的桌子 |
[32:47] | That’s very nice. Thank you. | 真好 谢谢你 |
[32:56] | Detective Jane? | 简警探 |
[32:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:59] | I don’t know why, | 不知道为什么 |
[33:01] | But I feel… | 但我觉得 |
[33:03] | I feel like I wanna tell you that everything’s gonna be okay. | 我觉得我想告诉你 一切都会好的 |
[33:12] | You want me to put the blue guy back where he belongs? | 需要把这个蓝色家伙放回去吗 |
[33:15] | No. | 不 |
[33:18] | No, he’s fine right here. | 它就放这儿吧 |
[33:20] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[33:23] | Good night, detective Jane. | 晚安 简警探 |
[33:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:07] | Um, I don’t know what’s keeping her. I’m so sorry. | 不知道为什么她还没来 抱歉 |
[34:09] | I-I’ve already told you everything I know. | 我已经把我知道的都说了 |
[34:12] | I-I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[34:13] | How detective Rizzoli thinks I can help. | 里佐利警探为什么会觉得我还会有帮助 |
[34:15] | There’s just a few little things. | 只是有一些小事情 |
[34:18] | Uh, I know this must be hard. How you doing? | 我知道你肯定很难受 你现在怎么样 |
[34:22] | I’m… | 我… |
[34:24] | I’m still in shock, I guess, | 还很吃惊 我想 |
[34:26] | As I’m sure you can imagine. | 我确定你能想象得到 |
[34:30] | You’ve obviously been around | 你肯定接触过 |
[34:31] | A lot of people who are mourning over a loss — | 好多人在哀悼失去的亲人 |
[34:33] | How long should we let her stew? | 我们让她在这里待多久 |
[34:35] | At least until she gets antsy. | 直到她变得焦虑 |
[34:37] | If she looks like she’s gonna bolt, | 如果她看起来要爆发了 |
[34:38] | You can go in there and use your charm. | 你就进去施展你的魅力 |
[34:41] | How’d you get this idea? | 你怎么想到这个方法的 |
[34:44] | Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[34:47] | I know. I know you don’t believe in that sort of thing. | 我知道 我知道你不相信这种事 |
[34:49] | This happens many more times, I’ll have no choice. | 如果好多次都是这样 我不信也得信 |
[35:04] | I know that’s not the murder weapon. | 我知道这不是凶器 |
[35:07] | It’s probably in some wood chipper somewhere. | 凶器可能在某个木片切削机里 |
[35:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:13] | You and Linda probably stood there together, | 你和琳达或许一起站在那里 |
[35:17] | made sure that it couldn’t be traced back to you, | 确保它不会追查到你们身上 |
[35:19] | Ordering it by mail to a P.O. Box, | 用邮件订购 邮到信箱 |
[35:23] | Using a money order. | 汇票付款 |
[35:24] | I think I’d like to go. | 我想走了 |
[35:26] | This is a burner phone we found in the trunk of your car. | 我们在你车的后备箱发现一部一次性电话 |
[35:28] | It made calls to Ronald’s house. Short ones. | 它曾被用来打电话到罗纳德家 简短的电话 |
[35:31] | Hang-ups, we hear. | 据我们所知是打通后就挂了 |
[35:34] | Do you know how we know that they were hang-ups? | 你知道我们是怎么知道的吗 |
[35:37] | Linda told us. | 是琳达告诉我们的 |
[35:40] | Did you meet Nina? | 你见过妮娜了吗 |
[35:43] | She’s in charge of incriminating evidence. | 她负责搜集涉案证据 |
[35:48] | – There was a note. – What did it say? | -有一张字条 -上面写了什么 |
[35:51] | I don’t know. It was slipped under the door at our home. | 我不知道 它是从我家的门缝里塞进来的 |
[35:53] | It was addressed to Ron. | 是写给罗的 |
[35:55] | He read it, he — he folded it up, | 他看了一下 然后把纸条折起来 |
[35:57] | he put it back in his pocket. | 放回了自己的口袋 |
[35:58] | I could tell he was upset. But he just said that | 我能看出来他很不安 但他只说 |
[36:00] | the real estate deal had gone south, not to worry about it. | 是房地产交易不顺利 让我别担心 |
[36:04] | – When was this? – It was a month ago. | -那是什么时候 -是一个月前 |
[36:06] | There were phone calls, too. | 还有一些电话 |
[36:08] | A few of them. Hang-ups. | 有一些刚接起来就挂断了 |
[36:10] | But then they stopped. | 但后来就没有了 |
[36:11] | The moment we pegged this as a murder, | 我们一确定这是一起谋杀案 |
[36:12] | she turned on you. | 她就马上把你出卖了 |
[36:14] | She even planted the phone just in case. | 她甚至为了以防万一把这个电话嫁祸给你 |
[36:17] | So think back to all the times that you were together, | 所以回想一下你们在一起的那些时候 |
[36:21] | when she had a chance to get in the trunk of your car, | 当她有机会接触到你的车尾箱的时候 |
[36:24] | and then I’ll need you to answer my question. | 然后你再回答我的问题 |
[36:26] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[36:28] | Well, she wanted Ronald dead, | 她想弄死罗纳德 |
[36:30] | and in a perfect world, | 在一个完美的世界里 |
[36:31] | she wanted you to take the fall for it. | 她想让你成为替罪羊 |
[36:32] | So my question is, | 所以我的问题是 |
[36:36] | were you smart enough to see this coming | 你是否聪明到预见到了这个结局 |
[36:38] | and protect yourself? | 并且为自己做了保护措施呢 |
[36:45] | Detective Rizzoli, after all I’ve been through, | 里佐利警探 在我经历了这一切之后 |
[36:47] | – it seems cruel to keep me — – Save it, Linda. | -你还把我困在这 太残忍了吧 -省省吧 琳达 |
[36:49] | Cynthia has a recording of them planning the murder. | 辛西娅有她们俩一起策划谋杀的录音 |
[36:52] | Helpful. | 真有用 |
[36:54] | Linda Wallace, you’re under arrest | 琳达·华莱士 你因谋杀 |
[36:56] | for the murder of Ronald Wallace. | 罗纳德·华莱士而被捕了 |
[36:58] | – Come on. – What did he see in her? | -走吧 -他看上她什么了 |
[37:00] | I’m sure she’s asking the same thing. | 我相信她也在问同样的问题 |
[37:03] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:04] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你所说的一切都将被用作呈堂证供 |
[37:11] | Moscow mule, Table 10. | 十号桌 一杯莫斯科骡子[鸡尾酒] |
[37:13] | When exactly did ginger beer become indispensable? | 姜汁啤酒什么时候变得必不可少了 |
[37:19] | Did you call Kiki yet? | 你打电话给琪琪了没有 |
[37:21] | She’s coming by later. | 她晚点会过来 |
[37:23] | Coming by coming by? | 你是说来这里吗 |
[37:25] | Well, it’s not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[37:27] | We’re gonna talk about winding down our professional relationship | 我们要谈一下结束我们的专业关系 |
[37:30] | and what might follow. | 和接下来可能的发展 |
[37:32] | But coming by the bar… | 但是她愿意到酒吧来 |
[37:34] | It’s a good sign, huh? | 是个好兆头 对吧 |
[37:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:38] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[37:39] | Encouragement. | 你的鼓励 |
[37:41] | I mean, who knows what happens, | 谁知道结果会如何 |
[37:42] | but I feel like a new man already. | 但我已经有焕然一新的感觉了 |
[37:47] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[37:49] | Then his 5-color pen | 然后他的五色笔 |
[37:51] | rolls into the flames on his desk | 在桌子上滚成了一团火焰 |
[37:53] | and totally melted. | 完全熔化了 |
[37:54] | Okay, you realize that | 好吧 你知道 |
[37:56] | only nerds think this is funny. | 只有书呆子才觉得这好笑 |
[37:59] | Only a person without a sense of humor | 只有缺乏幽默感的人 |
[38:01] | would not think that this is funny. | 才会觉得这不好笑 |
[38:03] | Agree to disagree. | 保留各自意见 |
[38:04] | Agree that you’re a stick in the mud. | 你就是个墨守成规的人 |
[38:06] | Nobody’s ever said that to me in my entire life! | 这辈子都没人这么说过我 |
[38:13] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:18] | Okay, you guys are creeping me out. | 好吧 你们有点吓到我了 |
[38:21] | Maura, go ahead. Tell her. | 莫拉 说吧 告诉她 |
[38:22] | You tell her. | 你来说 |
[38:23] | No, no, no. It’s a sweat lodge thing. Go ahead. | 不不不 这是你蒸桑拿的结果 你来 |
[38:25] | Well, we heard about but did nothing to facilitate | 我们听说你被波士顿剑桥大学录取了 |
[38:29] | your acceptance into B.C.U. | 我们绝对没有动用过任何关系 |
[38:30] | And we also heard that the financial aid offer was… | 我们还听说他们给你提供的财政援助 |
[38:33] | Shitty. | 狗屁不是 |
[38:34] | – Watch your mouth. – Sorry. | -注意用词 -抱歉 |
[38:37] | So our very own Vince Korsak has organized | 所以我们这位科萨克·文斯 |
[38:40] | a B.P.D. scholarship for deserving students, | 为优秀学生成立了波士顿警局奖学金 |
[38:43] | and you are this year’s recipient. | 而你是今年的奖学金得主 |
[38:47] | I-I am? | 真的吗 |
[38:50] | How? | 怎么会 |
[38:51] | Well, you met all the qualifications. | 你符合所有的资格 |
[38:53] | You’re a great kid. You’re a great student. | 你是个好孩子 好学生 |
[38:55] | You were…trapped in an elevator with a detective. | 你曾经跟一名警探被困在一架电梯里 |
[38:57] | You were shot. | 你还中过枪 |
[38:59] | The Barry Frost memorial scholarship. | 巴里·弗罗斯特纪念奖学金 |
[39:05] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[39:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[39:11] | Ah! Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[39:16] | So who was Barry Frost? | 巴里·弗罗斯特是谁 |
[39:21] | Uh, he — he was a friend. | 他是个朋友 |
[39:24] | And — and he’s gonna watch over you. | 他 他会保佑你的 |
[39:28] | Come on, Tasha. | 来吧 塔莎 |
[39:28] | Let’s mix you up some virgin something | 让我给你弄杯没有酒精的饮料 |
[39:30] | or other to celebrate. | 来庆祝一下 |
[39:32] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:40] | Obviously, Barry’s scholarship | 显然 巴里的奖学金 |
[39:43] | was sweat lodge revelation number two. | 是你在桑拿房得到的第二个天启 |
[39:46] | Well, I only had it | 我之所以能想到这个主意 |
[39:47] | because you wouldn’t let me call the admissions office | 都是因为你不肯让我打电话给招生办公室 |
[39:49] | and help her. | 帮她啊 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:53] | What did we learn about Jack? | 那关于杰克呢 |
[39:55] | He’s awesome. | 他棒极了 |
[39:56] | Well, we knew that. | 这点我们已经知道了 |
[39:58] | And if an awesome guy like that | 如果一个那么优秀的人 |
[40:00] | found his way to me, then… | 能来到我身边 那么 |
[40:01] | Another awesome guy will find his way to you. | 还会有另一个优秀的人来到你身边的 |
[40:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:06] | And the next awesome person | 下一个优秀的人 |
[40:07] | doesn’t have to show up for a while. | 不用这么快就来 |
[40:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:11] | Do you wanna hear my revelation about you? | 你想听我对你的感悟吗 |
[40:14] | No, I-I got my own. | 不 我也有了自己的感悟 |
[40:16] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[40:17] | Okay, you can wipe the surprised look off your face. | 好了 你可以把那惊讶的表情抹掉了 |
[40:23] | Yeah, I did. | 是 我想通了 |
[40:27] | I was so focused on work and family and you, | 我一直太专注于工作 家庭和你 |
[40:33] | and — and you were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:34] | I was afraid of what would happen | 我担心要是我无法把自己的感情 |
[40:36] | if I couldn’t keep my feelings in — in that little box. | 装在那个小盒子里 会产生的后果 |
[40:42] | But I don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 但是我不再需要害怕了 |
[40:44] | I got a message. | 我得到了启示 |
[40:46] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[40:50] | So I know, no matter what happens, I can handle it. | 所以我知道不管发生什么事 我都能搞定 |
[40:55] | Jane Rizzoli’s strong enough to handle it. | 简·里佐利足够坚强 可以搞定 |
[41:01] | Okay, what is happening with your face now? | 好吧 你现在这个表情又是怎么回事 |
[41:03] | That was my sweat lodge revelation about you. | 这就是我在桑拿房对你的感悟 |
[41:06] | – It was not. – No, it was. | -才不是呢 -就是 |
[41:07] | It was not. You’re just saying that becase I’m saying it. | 不是 你是因为我这么说你才这么说的 |
[41:10] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[41:11] | Dramatic effect. Positive reinforcement. | 戏剧性效果 正面强化 |
[41:15] | – I would never. – You would! | -我才不会这么做呢 -你就会 |
[41:17] | Like the time I got into the fight with that mime. | 像是那次我跟那个喜剧演员吵架 |
[41:19] | Remember? You jumped in and you fake budged in. | 记得吗 你跳进来装作妥协的样子 |
[41:22] | – That was totally different. – It’s not! | -那次完全不同 -根本没有不同 |