时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | My mom around? | 我妈妈在吗 |
[01:09] | I’m not sure. I haven’t seen her this morning. | 我不知道 早上没看到过她 |
[01:12] | – I feel like I haven’t seen her in ages. – I know. | – 感觉很久没看到过她了 – 我知道 |
[01:14] | She picked up some extra hours at the Dirty Robber. | 他在Dirty Robber酒吧打发时间 |
[01:17] | I can’t believe I’m actually going to say this, | 不敢相信我真的会这么说 |
[01:19] | – but I miss her. – Me too. | – 但我想她了 – 我也是 |
[01:22] | I know. Let’s make a plan to do something together tonight. | 我们为今晚计划点事情吧 |
[01:24] | Yeah, you know what, the Bruins – are in town all week. – So? | – 嗯 波士顿棕熊队一整周都在镇上 – 所以呢 |
[01:27] | Well, so, I could get tickets for a hockey game. I have a better idea. | – 所以我可以买票去看曲棍球比赛 – 我有个更好的主意 |
[01:32] | How about jell-o shots and arm wrestling? | 来点果冻酒 掰手腕怎么样 |
[01:35] | Y… You’re being sarcastic. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[01:37] | Come on. Let’s have a girls’ night. | 来吧 享受女孩之夜 |
[01:39] | She can go to a hockey game with Frankie. | 她可以和Frankie一起去看曲棍球比赛 |
[01:41] | Well, what do you want to do? Wine tasting and… waxing? | 你想做什么 品酒 脱毛? |
[01:45] | No. No, why don’t we just make dinner here, | 不 不 我们为什么不在这里做晚餐 |
[01:47] | – then watch a movie together? – Oh. Okay, yeah. I like that. | – 一起看场电影 – 哦 我喜欢 |
[01:51] | But only as long as you’re doing the cooking. Great. | – 但你要负责烧饭 – 好 |
[01:54] | – As long as you’re doing the dishes. – Deal. | – 你要洗碗 – 成交 |
[01:57] | Ooh! We should watch “Iron Man 3.” | 哦 我们一起看”钢铁侠3″吧 |
[01:59] | – I don’t think Ma’s seen that one. – No. | – 我觉得老妈没有看过那部 – 不 |
[02:01] | No “Iron Man” whatever the number is. | 不看”钢铁侠” 不管是第几部 |
[02:03] | Why don’t we just see something | 为什么我们不看 |
[02:04] | with a little more – emotional resonance? – Okay. | – 能引起感情共鸣的东西 – 好的 |
[02:08] | As long as there are no subtitles, I don’t care how much resonance it has. | 只要没字幕 我才不管有没有共鸣呢 |
[02:12] | Mm… “Terms of endearment.” | 嗯 “母女情深” |
[02:15] | Isn’t that the one where the daughter dies – and the mother cries? – Yes. | – 是不是那部女儿死了 妈妈哭泣的片子 – 是的 |
[02:19] | – No. – Okay. Uh… | – 不 – 好的 呃 |
[02:22] | – “Steel magnolias.” – This is another dead daughter. | – “钢木兰” – 又是个死女儿的 |
[02:25] | Is there something that you’re trying to tell me? | 你还有什么新点子告诉我 |
[02:27] | – “Mommie dearest.” – Hell, no! | – “亲爱的母亲” – 靠 不要 |
[02:31] | – Hi. – Why don’t we let her decide? | – 你好 – 我们为什么不让她决定 |
[02:33] | Decide what? | 决定什么 |
[02:34] | Well, we wanted to do something tonight, the three of us. | 我们今晚想搞活动 就我们三个 |
[02:37] | Yeah, we were thinking of having dinner, watching a movie together. | 我们想吃晚饭 一起看电影 |
[02:40] | What kind of film would you like to see? | 你想要看什么电影 |
[02:42] | – I can’t tonight. – Oh. Are you working late again? | – 今晚不行 – 你是不是又要加班了 |
[02:46] | – No. – Then what’s the problem? | – 不 – 那是什么问题? |
[02:50] | I’m taking a class at night, a… cooking class. | 我今晚要上课 烹饪课 |
[02:56] | – Oh, what kind of cooking? – French. | – 烹饪什么料理 – 法国菜 |
[02:58] | My favorite … pot-au-feu, choucroute, steak frite. | 我最喜欢了 法式炖菜 腌酸菜 牛肉薯条 |
[03:02] | – I know. I love it. – Mm-hmm. | – 我知道 我很喜欢 – 嗯 嗯 |
[03:03] | You love it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[03:05] | – You love French food? – Mm-hmm. | – 你喜欢法国菜? – 嗯 |
[03:08] | What other kind of French food do you love? | 你喜欢什么样的法国菜 |
[03:11] | Well, I-I like it all. French onion soup and… | 只要是法国菜我都喜欢 法式洋葱汤 |
[03:16] | French fries, French toast… | 薯条 法式吐司 |
[03:25] | – Rizzoli. – Isles. | – 我是Rizzoli – 我是Isles |
[03:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:01] | RESTRICTED AREA | (限制区域 生化危害 人类研究设施 禁止进入) |
[04:02] | I mean, when has my mother – ever said no to anything with us? – That would be never. | – 我是说 我妈妈什么时候拒绝过我们 – 从没有 |
[04:07] | Exactly. Something is off. | 没错 有问题 |
[04:09] | At least she’s being more independent. Isn’t that what you wanted? | 至少她变得更独立了 你不就希望这样吗 |
[04:12] | Not when it interferes with my plans. | 但我不希望那打乱我的计划 |
[04:26] | I love the body farm. Isn’t this amazing? | 我喜欢尸体农场 这不是很棒吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah, in a “Walking dead” sort of way. | 是啊 就像”行尸走肉”一样 |
[04:35] | Who thinks of something like this? | 是啊 这都是谁想出来的 |
[04:37] | Well, BCU just wanted a natural setting in order | 波士顿剑桥大学(BCU)需要一个秩序井然的自然环境 |
[04:39] | to study the decomposition of the dead bodies. | 来研究尸体的腐烂程度 |
[04:42] | I just wish it was here when I was in school. Why is she so chipper this morning? | – 真希望我读书的时候能来这个地方 – 她为什么看上去那么精神 |
[04:47] | What, are you kidding? This is like Disneyland for her. | 开玩笑吗 这对她就像迪士尼乐园 |
[04:49] | Yeah. Plenty of dead bodies to play with, | 是啊 有很多尸体可以玩 |
[04:51] | – and none of the long lines. – BCU in the middle of a garbage strike? | – 而且还不用排队 – BCU遭遇垃圾场罢工了? |
[04:55] | No. Two of the research bodies were buried under trash. | 不 有两具研究的尸体被埋在垃圾下面 |
[04:58] | A student was moving the debris aside with a little backhoe | 一名学生开着小的挖土机移动了残骸 |
[05:01] | and accidentally dug up a third body, which doesn’t seem to belong here. | 碰巧挖出了不属于这里的第三具尸体 |
[05:05] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[05:06] | The cyclone fence around the property is in good shape, and there’s a working padlock on the front gate. | 周围的铁丝网栅栏完好无损 前门的锁也没坏 |
[05:11] | It’s not Fort Knox, but the place is secure. | 这里不是诺克斯堡(联邦政府储存黄金的地方) 但这个地方很安全 |
[05:14] | – What about security cameras? – There are only three cameras, | – 监控呢 – 只有三台监控摄像机 |
[05:16] | and they’re all focused on aboveground corpses to capture time-lapse images of decomposition. | 都在集中注意看地上的尸体 以捕捉一定时间内的腐烂情况 |
[05:21] | Don’t tell Maura. She’ll want to watch every minute. | 别告诉Maura 她一分钟也不会放过 |
[05:25] | All right, I’ll need you to watch the tape from the cameras, | 好 我需要你浏览监控录像带 |
[05:27] | see if they picked up anything that can help us out. | 看看是否能有所帮助 |
[05:30] | Corpse cam. Can do. | 尸体监控 收到 |
[05:34] | Okay. Level of decomposition indicates she’s been in the ground for at least a month. | 好的 根据尸体腐烂情况说明 她在地下至少已经有一个月了 |
[05:38] | – Any idea what killed her? – No obvious signs of trauma, | – 知道死因吗 – 没有明显的创伤 |
[05:41] | So I can’t determine a cause of death until I complete a full autopsy. | 除非完成全套的尸检 否则我无法查明死因 |
[05:46] | Somebody knew this was the perfect place to dump a body. | 有人知道这里是丢弃尸体的绝佳场所 |
[05:51] | I went over all this with the first cop. | 我已经和第一个到现场的警察都说过了 |
[05:53] | – Well, we’d like to hear it again. – Besides myself, students, other faculty, | – 我们想再听一次 – 除了我自己 学生和其他工作人员 |
[05:58] | groundskeepers, delivery people. | 场地管理员 派件员 |
[06:01] | Well, what about at night? Is there security after hours? | 晚上呢 下班后有安保吗 |
[06:03] | No, but the grounds are locked up at 9:00 P.M. | 没有 但晚上九点后这里会上锁 |
[06:06] | by a grad student. He’s very reliable. | 由一名本科生负责 他很可靠 |
[06:10] | We’ll need his name and a list of all the other people | 我们要他名字和 |
[06:12] | – that have access to the property. – Of course. | – 所有有权进入该场所的人员名单 – 当然 |
[06:15] | So, there’s no chance that this is one of your research corpses? | 所以这不可能是你研究用的尸体? |
[06:18] | – No, no, it’s definitely not mine. – How can you be so sure? | – 不 不 这肯定不是我的 – 你为何如此确定 |
[06:20] | I was brought here to implement systems | 我来这里实施制度 |
[06:22] | that ensure this facility runs flawlessly, and that’s exactly what I’ve done. | 从而确保其完美运行 这就是我做的事情 |
[06:26] | Trust me, I-I know how many bodies are here and precisely where they’re all placed. | 相信我 我知道这里尸体的具体数量和精确位置 |
[06:31] | And yet, we’ve found an extra body. | 但我们找到了一具额外的尸体 |
[06:33] | Which would lead some to believe the operation isn’t “flawless.” | 让人质疑运行并非完美 |
[06:36] | So, why don’t you walk us through the process of what happens when you receive a body? Please. | 所以你为什么不给我们介绍一下 当你们收到尸体时的流程呢 麻烦了 |
[06:43] | Our corpses all come from people who have donated their body for scientific research. | 我们的尸体都是来自 那些捐献尸体做科学研究的人 |
[06:46] | When they arrive here, they’re washed, fingerprinted, photographed, and tagged, | 到这里以后 会经过冲洗 留取指纹 拍照并贴上标签 |
[06:49] | and then each body is placed in or above the ground and then carefully notated on this map. | 每具尸体会放在地下或地上 并仔细标记在这张地图上 |
[06:56] | I would suggest you do an inventory to make sure there are no un-notated bodies laying around. | 我会建议你做库存记录 以确保没有漏网之鱼 |
[07:00] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[07:03] | So, uh, if there’s nothing else, | 那么 如果没有其他事 |
[07:05] | – I need to get back to my students. – One more thing. | – 我要回去找我学生了 – 还有一事 |
[07:10] | Do you know when the trash was placed on the two research bodies? | 你知道垃圾是什么时候 倒在两具实验尸体上吗 |
[07:16] | 34 days ago. How long are you gonna be here? | 34天前 你们要在这里待多久 |
[07:19] | I’m afraid that your presence is interrupting my teaching schedule. | 恐怕你们在这里会打断我的教学计划 |
[07:22] | Well, I suggest you get used to working around our presence because we’re gonna be here for a while. | 我建议你还是习惯我们的存在吧 因为我们要待上一阵子了 |
[07:37] | From an academic perspective, Dr. Carlson is a highly respected forensic anthropologist. | 从学院派的角度来说 Carlson博士是受人敬仰的法医人类学家 |
[07:43] | Well, from a people’s perspective, he’s a dick. | 在一般人看来 他就是个渣 |
[07:46] | Did he give you anything? | 他给你什么线索没 |
[07:47] | No, just that the research bodies were buried and covered with trash 34 days ago. | 没 只有掩埋在34天前垃圾中的实验尸体 |
[07:51] | Okay, and our victim was in the ground for at least a month. | 好的 我们的受害人在地下放了至少一个月 |
[07:54] | Mm, gives us approximately four days window for… | 在尸体弃于研究场所前 |
[07:59] | our body to be dumped in the ground. | 大概有四天的作案时间 |
[08:00] | Oh! I spoke to Frankie. | 哦 我和Frankie说过了 |
[08:03] | He doesn’t know anything about a cooking class for Ma. | 他不知道老妈参加烹饪班的事情 |
[08:06] | Why is that significant? Well, she can’t keep anything to herself, | – 有什么大不了的 – 她是个藏不住住秘密的人 |
[08:09] | yet she doesn’t tell any of us that she’s taking a cooking class? | 但她上烹饪课没告诉我们任何人? |
[08:12] | She’s up to something. | 她在隐瞒某件事 |
[08:14] | Okay. You’re starting to sound more like her mother than her daughter. | 感觉你听上去更像他妈妈而不是女儿 |
[08:17] | I’m telling you… just watch. | 我现在告诉你 走着瞧 尸检进行得怎么样了 |
[08:20] | – Okay. – Ew. What do we know about her? | |
[08:23] | Well, she’s still a Jane Doe. I wasn’t able to recover prints | 身份不明 我没法采取她的指纹 |
[08:26] | due to the decomposition of the epidermis on her fingers. | 因为其手指表皮已经腐烂 |
[08:29] | So I sent out a tissue sample for DNA analysis, | 因此我送出了一份组织做DNA分析 |
[08:32] | but there’s no way of knowing if she’s even in the system. | 如果她不在系统里是不可能知道身份的 |
[08:36] | Is a tox screen even possible? | 能进行毒理测试吗 |
[08:37] | Only through hair. The lab already has a sample. | 只能通过检测头发得知 实验室已经有样本了 |
[08:40] | I believe she’s in her mid 30s, based on the lack of osteoporosis and the widening of the pelvis base. | 鉴于其骨质酥松 骨盆扩大 我觉得她在35岁左右 |
[08:46] | Also, she was wearing an old housecoat and house slippers when she was buried. | 还有 她被埋葬的时候 穿着一件旧的家居袍和拖鞋 |
[08:51] | That’s an odd choice for someone in her 30s. | 30多岁的人这么穿很奇怪 |
[08:55] | Okay, uh, what about cause of death? | 好的 死因是什么 |
[08:58] | Well, there were abrasions in the tissue around the neck | 在颈部有组织擦伤 |
[09:01] | and hemp fibers in the wound consistent with a rope. | 伤口处的麻纤维和绳子一致 |
[09:04] | But there were no fractures in the C1 or C2 vertebrae, | 但C1或C2颈椎骨没有骨折 |
[09:08] | which would be consistent with a violent hanging. | 这与暴力上吊不符 |
[09:10] | So you think she was strangled with a rope? | 所以你觉得她是被绳子勒死的? |
[09:12] | If that were the case, we’d expect to find the hyoid bone fractured, which it wasn’t. | 如果是这样 那我们会看到舌骨骨折 但事实并非如此 |
[09:17] | Okay, well, what is the wound consistent with? | 好的 那这样的伤痕说明了什么 |
[09:21] | – Suicide by hanging. – Really? | – 上吊自杀 – 真的吗 |
[09:26] | So she hung herself and then drove her body over to the body farm | 她先吊死自己 然后让尸体送到尸体农场 |
[09:32] | and then tucked herself in under some garbage. | 然后把自己塞到某个垃圾箱 |
[09:37] | I don’t think that happened. | 我认为那不可能 |
[09:48] | Yeah, but why make this look like a suicide? | 是的 但为什么看上去像是自杀 |
[09:51] | Maybe it was some sort of weird ritualistic killing. | 也许是某种奇怪的杀人仪式 |
[09:54] | I’ll check VICAP, see if there have been other staged suicides. | 我去查下VICAP(暴力犯罪逮捕计划 联邦调查数据库) 看看是否有其他记录在案的同类自杀案件 |
[09:57] | And we got to find another way to i.d. this body. | 我们要找其他办法确定尸体身份 |
[09:59] | I’m looking at all the reports for women who have been missing for at least a month. | 我在看失踪至少一个月的女性失踪记录 |
[10:02] | What about the list of everyone that had access to the body farm? | 那有权进入尸体农场的人员名单呢 |
[10:05] | Professor Carlson hasn’t sent it over yet. | Carlson教授还没发过来 |
[10:07] | You know what, you go sit in his chair and tell him you’re not leaving | 知道吗 你过去坐在他的座位上 告诉他除非他给你名单 |
[10:11] | – until he gives you the list. – You got it. | – 你就不走 – 明白 |
[10:15] | I’ll go wait in my chair for the list to show up. | 我要回自己座位 等名单出现 |
[10:17] | I will wait here in my chair for the list to show up. | 我会坐在自己的座位等名单出现 |
[10:19] | This is my chair, and I defend it to the death. | 这是我的座位 我要誓死保卫 |
[10:31] | – So, how was it? – Mmm. It is still the best in town. | – 怎么样 – 这还是镇上最好的 |
[10:36] | Ma, you know what, I’ve been thinking, and I think it’s great | 老妈 知道吗 我一直在想 |
[10:39] | that you’re taking a French cooking class. | 你能上课学做法国菜真是太棒了 |
[10:42] | Yeah, it … it … I’ve been really enjoying it. | 是的 我很喜欢 |
[10:45] | Yeah? Well, what have you made in class so far? | 是吗 到现在为止你都做了些什么菜 |
[10:50] | Uh, what have I made in class so far? | 我到现在都做了什么菜 |
[10:52] | Well, let’s see. I made a-a really nice French dip. | 好吧 让我想想 我做了好吃的法式热三明治 |
[10:57] | Yeah? How do you make a French dip? | 是吗 你怎么做法式热三明治的 |
[11:00] | How do you make a Fre… Well, you, um… | 你怎么做…好吧 你 呃… |
[11:04] | – You take the roast beef… – Mm-hmm. | – 你拿到烤牛肉 – 呃 |
[11:05] | You know, you have to put it in the oven, three… | 要将其放入微波炉 |
[11:07] | Do you remember when Frankie broke your lamp? Yeah, my favorite green lamp? | – 你还记得Frankie打坏你的台灯吗 – 是的 我最喜欢的绿台灯 |
[11:12] | And he kept denying it. Yeah, but I was onto him from the get-go. | – 他一直在否认 – 是的 但我从一开始就认定是他 |
[11:15] | How? How did you know he was lying about it? | 怎么知道的 你怎么知道他在撒谎 |
[11:16] | Because every time I asked him what happened to that lamp, | 因为我每次问他台灯怎么了的时候 |
[11:20] | he would repeat the question to buy himself some time | 他会重复问题来争取时间 |
[11:24] | to make up some kind of lame, phony excuse. | 编一些蹩脚 虚伪的借口 |
[11:28] | So, how do you make a French dip? | 那你是怎么做法式热三明治的 |
[11:34] | Ma, you always told me that you don’t have to take time | 老妈 你总是告诉我 |
[11:37] | to come up with an answer if you’re telling the truth, | 如果说的是真话 你不需要去思考答案 |
[11:39] | and that is a tip that I still use with my suspects today. | 这个建议时至今日我仍用来对付嫌疑犯 |
[11:42] | So, I don’t believe that you’re taking a French cooking class. | 所以我不相信你上课去学做法国菜 |
[11:46] | I just can’t figure out why you’d lie to me about it. | 我就是不明白你为什么要对我撒谎 |
[11:49] | Okay, you’re right. I’m not taking a French cooking class. | 是的 你说的没错 我没上课学做法国菜 |
[11:52] | – I’m taking ice-skating lessons. – What?! | – 我上的是溜冰课 – 什么 |
[11:55] | Well, that’s why I didn’t want to tell you. | 所以我不想告诉你 |
[11:58] | Because, Ma, you’re the world’s worst athlete! | 因为 老妈 你是世界上最糟糕的运动员 |
[12:00] | – I am not! – What about when you took up golf? | – 我不是 – 你玩高尔夫时候的样子呢 |
[12:04] | You sprained your wrist getting the bag out of the cart. | 你把包从手推车里拿出来的时候 扭伤了手腕 |
[12:06] | – Okay, that could have happened to anybody. – Oh, yeah? | – 好吧 谁都有可能会这样 – 哦 是吗 |
[12:08] | You remember what happened – when you took up tennis? | 你还记得玩网球时候的事情吗 |
[12:10] | And what about when you took up swimming at the “Y”? | 还有你上游泳课的时候 |
[12:13] | You almost drowned. Well, that’s because I got stuck on that safety line. | – 差点淹死了 – 那是因为我在安全线卡住了 |
[12:16] | – That line is there for your safety! – Why can’t you be supportive? | – 那条线是为确保你的安全 – 为什么你不支持我 |
[12:21] | Why can’t you take up Bingo? I’m going to do what I want to do. | – 为什么你不玩宾果游戏 – 我要做自己想要做的事情 |
[12:26] | You shouldn’t be skating, Mom. | 你不该去溜冰 妈妈 |
[12:27] | – Ohh. – You should not be skating! Rizzoli. | – 哦 – 你不该溜冰 我是Rizzoli |
[12:32] | What? How is that even po… | 什么 那怎么会… |
[12:35] | Fine. Yes. Fine. I’m on my way. Okay. | 好的 是 好的 我来了 好的 |
[12:40] | Did you know that female athletes are twice as likely to sustain concussions than male athletes? | 你知道女运动员比男运动员 得脑震荡的概率大两倍吗 |
[12:45] | That means, given your athletic prowess, | 那意味着 由于你那非凡的运动神经 |
[12:48] | you’re like a zillion times more likely to end up with a traumatic brain injury. | 你最后落得个脑创伤几乎就是板上钉钉的事情 |
[12:52] | When did you start reading Maura’s medical journals? It’s not in some medical journal. | – 你什么时候开始读Maura的医学期刊了 – 这不是什么医学期刊上的东西 |
[12:57] | That’s from a much higher source … “ESPN Sportscenter.” | 那来自一个更高端的地方 “ESPN体育中心” |
[13:00] | – Oh, boy! – You know what, Ma, just … | – 哦 见鬼 – 知道吗 老妈 |
[13:05] | Please, no more ice skating. Okay? | 请不要再溜冰了 好吗 |
[13:14] | – Fine. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[13:35] | I cannot believe this. How did this happen? | 不敢相信 怎么会这样 |
[13:38] | That’s what we’re here to find out, but we’re gonna need your help, professor. | 所以我们来找答案 但我们需要你的帮助 教授 |
[13:40] | Well, I’ll assist you in any way I can. | 我会尽力帮助你们 |
[13:44] | You’re gonna love this. So, my mother is not taking cooking classes. | 你一定会很喜欢这个 我妈妈没有上烹饪课 |
[13:49] | – She’s taking ice-skating lessons. – Why? | – 她在上溜冰课 – 为什么 |
[13:51] | I don’t know. She wouldn’t say. | 我不知道 她不愿说 |
[13:53] | And then when I asked her about it, she got all weir… What is this? | 当我问题她的时候 她变得很奇怪… 这是什么 |
[13:56] | A male victim in a deeper grave. | 墓地更深处有一名男性受害人 |
[13:59] | – How long has he been here? – At least a year. | – 他在这里多久了 – 至少一年 |
[14:02] | It appears that he has a bullet hole in the back of the head, | 貌似他后脑勺有个子弹孔 |
[14:04] | and since I can’t see an exit wound, it seems likely | 由于我没看到射出口 |
[14:07] | that we’ll recover a slug in the decomposed brain matter. | 我们可能会在腐烂的脑子里找到一颗子弹 |
[14:11] | Male victim, gunshot wound to the back of the head … | 男性受害人 后脑勺有枪伤 |
[14:14] | – execution? – Hit man? | – 行刑? – 职业杀手 |
[14:16] | Could be for him. Less likely for her. | 可能是冲他来的 而不是那个女的 |
[14:18] | Any connection between the victims? No way to know based on existing forensics. | – 受害人之间有联系吗 – 鉴于目前的法医报告无从得知 |
[14:22] | You got to wonder if a serial killer | 会不会是连环杀手 |
[14:24] | or the mob figured out this was the perfect place to dump a body in Boston. | 或者是犯罪团伙把这里当做 在波士顿最完美的弃尸点 |
[14:41] | You have an official cause of death? Gunshot wound to the head. | – 你有官方的死因结论吗 – 头部的枪伤 |
[14:44] | Our victim was killed by a .22 caliber bullet. I sent it to IBIS for analysis. | 受害人是被一颗点22口径的子弹射杀的 我已经输入弹道辨识系统里进行分析了 |
[14:48] | – Anything to identify this guy? – Not so far. | – 能否查明这个人的身份 – 目前没有 |
[14:51] | How about physical? Anything set him apart? | 生理检测怎么样 有什么新发现吗 |
[14:53] | His left tibia and fibula were fractured below the knee years ago, | 膝盖以下左侧胫骨和腓骨多年前经历过骨折 |
[14:57] | but it’s a common injury that alone won’t help us. | 但这种伤很常见 单凭这个帮不了我们 |
[15:01] | How about his clothes? He wore a t-shirt and jeans from American Wear. | – 那他的衣服呢 – 他穿的T恤和牛仔裤是American Wear的 |
[15:05] | I researched the brand, and they’ve only been in business since 2007 and they don’t make housecoats. | 我查了这牌子 他们自2007年才开始营业 而且不做家居服 |
[15:11] | So we still have nothing to connect our victims. I didn’t say that. | – 所以我们还是没办法在受害人之间找到关联点 – 我没这么说啊 |
[15:17] | We found a long blond hair on his t-shirt. | 我在他T恤上找到一根金色长发 |
[15:20] | – We think it came from our woman victim? – We don’t have to speculate. | – 来自女性受害人吗 – 不用猜谜 |
[15:24] | DNA testing confirms a match. | DNA测试显示匹配 |
[15:26] | So, we know our woman had contact with our man – shortly before he was buried. – Absolutely. | – 这个女人和男人在他被埋葬不久前还有联系 – 没错 |
[15:32] | Well, we know one thing for sure. | 有件事能确定 |
[15:34] | He didn’t kill her. | 这男人没有杀她 |
[15:45] | Maybe the woman was involved in the man’s murder. | 也许女人卷入了男人的谋杀案之中 |
[15:48] | Or maybe she was just a witness and didn’t think she was next. | 或者她只是目击者 没想到自己接下来会遭殃 |
[15:51] | Did we get anything from the missing person report? | 失踪人口报告有什么消息吗 |
[15:53] | There’s none from the woman who’s been missing for a month, | 没有失踪一个月的女性 |
[15:55] | but I had Frankie and Nina refine the search. | 但我让Frankie和Nina改良了搜索 |
[15:57] | They’re now looking for couples who went missing | 他们现在在找失踪的夫妇 |
[15:59] | – from the area at least a year ago. – Nice. | – 在那片区域失踪至少一年的 – 干得漂亮 |
[16:01] | Oh, hey, you’re gonna want to see this. | 哦 嘿 看一下这个吧 |
[16:07] | We found a married couple reported missing just over 12 months ago. | 我们发现一对夫妇失踪超过12个月 |
[16:11] | – Are they consistent with our victims? – Height and hair color. | – 和我们的受害人符合吗 – 身高和头发颜色 |
[16:14] | And they disappeared right around the same time we think our male victim was murdered. | 他们失踪的时间就是 我们男受害人遇害的时间 |
[16:17] | If this is our couple, then what has the wife been doing for the past 11 months? | 如果是这对夫妇 那么过去11个月这名妻子在做什么呢 |
[16:20] | And who’s she been doing it with? | 她和谁在一起呢 |
[16:22] | – Who filed the missing persons report? – The wife’s sister. | – 谁报警失踪的 – 妻子的妹妹 |
[16:31] | – What’s up with Susie? – Ah, she said she needed to see us. | – Susie怎么了 – 啊 她说要见我们 |
[16:35] | – Hey. – Hey. That was fast. | – 嘿 – 嘿 你们真快 |
[16:37] | It sounded important. What do you got? | 听上去很重要 你发现什么了 |
[16:39] | Well, I ran the bullet we recovered from the victim’s skull through IBIS and didn’t get a hit. | 我通过弹道辨识系统查了受害人头颅里 找到的子弹 但没有发现 |
[16:45] | You had us rush all the way down here for that? | 你让我们两个一路赶来就告诉我们这个? |
[16:47] | Oh, no. That’s not why I called you guys. | 哦 不 那不是我叫你们的原因 |
[16:50] | I went on a little road trip to Maine, and I brought back… traveling gifts. | 我去缅因公路旅行 带回来了 旅行礼物 |
[16:57] | – That’s for you. – Thanks. | – 那是给你的 – 谢谢 |
[16:59] | Nice. Oh, that is so you. | 太好了 哦 太适合你了 |
[17:01] | And this little fella is for you. | 这个小家伙是给你的 |
[17:05] | – Oh. – I was in this cute little lobster shack on the wharf in Kennebunkport, | – 哦 – 我当时在肯尼邦克港码头的可爱龙虾小屋 |
[17:09] | and I ordered the special, and the waiter pointed to the tank | 我点了特色餐 服务员指着水箱 |
[17:11] | and told me I had to pick my lobster. | 告诉我必须自己去抓龙虾 |
[17:13] | And I just took one look at this guy, and look at him. | 我看着这家伙 看看他 |
[17:16] | He looks just like you. | 他长得和你一样 |
[17:20] | What are you talking about? It’s a lobster. | 你在说什么 那可是龙虾 |
[17:22] | – That could be your twin. – You are crazy. | – 可能是你的双胞胎 – 你疯了 |
[17:25] | Look at his eyebrows. They look just like yours. | 看看他的眉毛 和你的一样 |
[17:27] | Lobsters don’t have eyebrows. | 龙虾没有眉毛 |
[17:29] | Oh, my god! It does look like you! | 哦 老天啊 和你长得一样 |
[17:31] | Oh, give me a break. | 哦 得了吧 |
[17:33] | And after I saw that face, I couldn’t just leave him there to be eaten by strangers. | 我看到那张脸后 就不能放任他被陌生人吃掉 |
[17:36] | – Then you keep him. – I can’t. | – 你留着吧 – 不行 |
[17:40] | – Guess what I named him. – What? | – 猜猜我给她取了什么名字 – 什么 |
[17:43] | – Trey. – Frankie Jr. Jr. Jr. | – 小小小Frankie |
[17:47] | – Yes. – No. | – 很好 – 不 |
[17:48] | – Yes! – You have to take him home. | – 太好了 – 你要把他带回家 |
[17:50] | He looks just like you, and he has your name. | 他和你长得一样 名字还一样 |
[18:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:04] | I just couldn’t believe that she would leave without saying goodbye, | 我没想到她会不辞而别 |
[18:08] | but the police told me they checked it out and said my sister gave her notice at work. | 但警察告诉我 他们查出我姐姐向她的工作单位提出了辞职 |
[18:14] | They gave me her resignation letter. I brought it. | 他们给了我她的辞职信 我带来了 |
[18:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:21] | I guess she quit her job and they moved out of their apartment. | 我猜她辞了职 他们搬出了公寓 |
[18:26] | Police told me there was no sign of foul play. | 警察告诉我没有欺诈的迹象 |
[18:28] | Bet the police also told you that going missing was not a crime. | 想必警察还告诉你失踪不涉及犯罪 |
[18:32] | – Yeah. – What else can you tell us about them? | – 是的 – 你还有什么想告诉我们 |
[18:36] | Oh, I-I brought pictures. I thought you might like to see them. | 哦 我把照片带来了 我觉得你们可能想看一下 |
[18:43] | They were free spirits. | 他们都喜欢无拘无束 |
[18:45] | My sister always talked about moving away, living off the grid. | 我姐姐总是在说要搬走 与外界断绝联系 |
[18:50] | I hope they just took off to follow their dreams. | 我想他们只是启程追寻梦想去了 |
[18:55] | What did her husband do for work? | 他丈夫是干什么的 |
[18:56] | He was a handyman. He could work anywhere. | 他是个手巧的人 到哪儿都能找到工作 |
[19:00] | Was there anything physically distinctive about them? | 他有什么特殊体征吗 |
[19:02] | Scars, missing teeth, broken bones? No, not that I know of. | – 伤疤 牙齿缺失 骨折? – 不 据我所知没有 |
[19:09] | Wait. My brother-in-law broke his | 等等 我姐夫几年前 |
[19:11] | left leg just below the knee in a bike accident a few years ago. | 在一次自行车事故中摔断了左腿膝盖以下部分 |
[19:19] | Do you know what happened to them? | 你知道他们怎么了吗 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry to tell you this, but we have discovered two bodies | 很遗憾告诉你 但我们找到两具尸体 |
[19:30] | that could possibly be your sister and your brother-in-law. | 可能是你姐姐和姐夫 |
[19:37] | We could use your help, if you’re up to it. | 如果你同意 我们需要你帮忙 |
[19:43] | Would you know their dentist? Dental records would help us identify them. | 你认识他们的牙医吗 牙齿记录能帮我们识别他们身份 |
[19:47] | We had the same dentist. | 我们的牙医是同一个人 |
[20:03] | Dental records match for James and Bonnie Leonard. | 牙齿记录与James和Bonnie Leonard的一致 |
[20:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:16] | Why is there a lobster in Jane’s desk? | 为什么Jane的桌子里面有只龙虾 |
[20:18] | – I’m playing a little joke on her. – You’re poking a beehive. | – 我在捉弄她 – 你这是在作死 |
[20:20] | Trust me. This is gonna be funny. | 相信我 一定会很有趣的 |
[20:22] | – Trust me. You’re gonna get stung. – Not this time. | – 相信我 不会有好果子吃的 – 不会的 |
[20:24] | Why would this time be any different? | 这次能有什么不同呢 |
[20:32] | Uh, they definitely look like free spirits. Just like her sister said. | 他们看上去的确像是无拘无束的人 正如她妹妹说的那样 |
[20:36] | Nina just finished a complete background investigation on them. | Nina刚对他们做过全面的背景调查 |
[20:39] | – Anything interesting? – Nothing out of the ordinary. | – 有什么值得注意的吗 – 没什么不寻常之处 |
[20:41] | No debt, no arrests, no criminal records. What do the neighbors say about them? | – 没有债务 没被逮捕过 没有犯罪记录 – 邻居是怎么评价他们的? |
[20:46] | That they were a nice, ordinary couple who kept to themselves. | 他们是一对友好的 不太与人来往的寻常夫妇 |
[20:48] | Of course they were. What about a love affair gone wrong? | 他们当然会这样 有没有可能是感情出了问题呢 |
[20:52] | – Nothing we’ve found is pointing to that. – In every picture, | – 我们没有发现指向这方面的证据 – 在每张照片里 |
[20:56] | Bonnie looks like the hippie her sister described, | Bonnie看上去都像是她姐姐口中的嬉皮士 |
[20:58] | and yet we find her buried in an old housecoat and slippers | 但是我们发现她死时穿着 |
[21:02] | – that no woman her age would wear. – Doesn’t make any sense. | – 不符合她这个年纪的家居服和拖鞋 – 这不合理 |
[21:06] | Well, let’s think about what we know that does make sense. | 让我们来思考一下 我们现在知道的什么事情是合理的 |
[21:08] | Someone had access to the body farm. They buried our couple there | 有人能够进入尸体农场里 他们把这对夫妻埋在了这里 |
[21:12] | because they thought it was someplace nobody would look. | 因为他们认为是不会有人注意到这里的 |
[21:14] | – And they were almost right. – Where are we with the list of people that had access to the place? | – 他们也差点就如愿了 – 那份能进入研究场所的人员名单拿到了吗 |
[21:17] | The professor finally sent it over an hour ago. | 那位教授一个小时前终于发给我们了 |
[21:19] | Nina’s been running criminal records on everyone who’s been in and out of there. | Nina正在检查所有有进出权限的人的犯罪记录 |
[21:22] | Good, because right now, that feels like our only lead. | 太好了 因为现在看来那是我们唯一的线索了 |
[21:35] | Oh, hey. You’re home. I got pizza from Mario’s. | 你回来了 我从Mario那买了披萨 |
[21:39] | – I’m not hungry. – Well, it’s… sausage and onion. | – 我不饿 – 是香肠和洋葱口味的 |
[21:43] | – Your favorite. – Yeah. Maybe later. | – 你的最爱 – 晚点再吃吧 |
[21:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:00] | – I hurt my ankle. – Oh. How? What did you do? | – 我的脚踝伤了 – 怎么会这样 你怎么弄伤的 |
[22:06] | Oh, I’m sure Jane told you about my skating. | 我确定Jane告诉了你我在学溜冰 |
[22:11] | I don’t know why she made such a big deal about it. | 我不知道为什么她要这么大惊小怪 |
[22:15] | Well, I think she was just… worried about you. | 我想她只是 担心你 |
[22:19] | What? That I would hurt myself? | 什么 担心我会伤到自己吗 |
[22:24] | – Can I take a look at your ankle? – If you have to. | – 我能看一下你的脚踝吗 – 如果你一定要的话 |
[22:33] | Okay, hold on. I’m just gonna move it a little. | 忍忍 我只是稍微移动它一下 |
[22:37] | – Does that hurt? – Mm. | – 疼吗 – 嗯 |
[22:39] | – Well, it … it looks like a sprain. – Mm. | 看起来是扭伤 |
[22:44] | Yeah, I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[22:45] | No, you need to stay off your feet as much as possible. | 不 你要尽量少动你的脚 |
[22:48] | Honey, do me a favor. Don’t tell Jane. | 亲爱的 帮个忙 不要告诉Jane |
[22:51] | I don’t need her barking at me again. | 我不想她又对我大吵大闹 |
[22:56] | You don’t think she’s gonna notice you limping around? | 你认为她不会注意到你跛着脚吗 |
[23:00] | Fine. Tell her. | 好吧 告诉她吧 |
[23:15] | See, I was right. I knew she’d get hurt. | 看 我是对的 我就知道她会受伤 |
[23:17] | I don’t think the issue is really who’s right and who’s wrong. | 我不认为重点在谁对谁错 |
[23:20] | I agree. The issue is skating. | 同意 重点是溜冰这件事 |
[23:22] | It’s something she shouldn’t be doing at her age. I think it’s a little more complex than that. | – 她这个年纪就不该做这件事 – 我认为这要更复杂些 |
[23:26] | Complex how? | 怎么个复杂法 |
[23:29] | Well, the depth of your feelings might indicate that there is a hot-button issue here, | 你的情感深度或许表明这有一个敏感的问题 |
[23:36] | maybe just below the surface? | 就隐藏在表面之下? |
[23:38] | – Meaning…? – Maybe nothing. | – 意味着…? – 或许什么都没有 |
[23:41] | Never nothing with you. What’s up, Chang? | 你绝对不会没什么 有什么事吗 Chang? |
[23:45] | Hey. We got the tox screen back for Bonnie Leonard. | 我们拿到了Bonnie Leonard的毒理检测结果 |
[23:49] | – And I have a feeling she wasn’t clean. – Our victim had low levels | – 我预感她有问题 – 我们的受害人体内 |
[23:52] | of the tranquilizer ketamine in her system. | 残留有少量的镇静剂氯胺酮 |
[23:54] | – Special K. – This kind of low dose would allow the victim to function, | – 克他命 – 这样的低剂量使得我们的受害人能够行动 |
[24:00] | but be easily controlled. | 但很容易被控制 |
[24:02] | And would play into how she was killed. | 也会对她如何被害有影响 |
[24:04] | It would also explain why the hanging looked more like a suicide than a violent murder at first. | 这也解释了为什么第一眼看上去 她更像是自杀而非遭遇了暴力的谋杀 |
[24:10] | What kind of animal would do something like this? | 什么样的禽兽才会做出这样的事 |
[24:17] | – Oh, hey, Jane. We … – Get this. | – 嘿 Jane 我们… – 拿着这个 |
[24:19] | Some sick bastard shot the husband in the head, | 某个变态朝那个丈夫的额头上射了一枪 |
[24:23] | – then abducted the wife … What? – Jane. | – 然后绑架了那个妻子 …什么 |
[24:26] | I think we might have found your sick bastard. We researched everyone. | – 我认为或许我们已经找到了那个变态 – 我们查过了所有人 |
[24:29] | Students, professors, groundskeepers, vendors. | 学生 教授 场地管理员 供应商 |
[24:32] | And we found a former grad student who was responsible for locking up at night. | 我们找到了以前的一个本科毕业生 他负责在晚上锁门 |
[24:35] | About a year ago, he was at the body farm late one night doing some field research. | 大约一年前的一个晚上 他在尸体农场里做实地研究 |
[24:39] | And then he runs into Professor Carlson, who was all dirty and agitated, right? | 他碰见了浑身脏兮兮 非常焦躁的Carlson教授 对吗? |
[24:44] | Carlson yells at the guy, tells him to get out, the place is closed. | Carlson对那个人大喊大叫 让他离开 说这个地方已经关门了 |
[24:47] | Right around the time the husband’s body goes into the ground. | 和丈夫尸体的被埋葬时间大致吻合 |
[24:50] | No wonder he didn’t feel like being cooperative. Didn’t want to go to jail. | – 难怪他感觉不太配合 – 不想进监狱呗 |
[24:55] | – It smells in here. – Yeah. There is something fishy. | – 这里有股味道 – 是的 有股腥味 |
[24:59] | All right, well, I’m not going back to the dead zone. | 没错 我不会再去那个地方了 |
[25:01] | Well, I’ll have the professor brought in. Maybe he’ll be more cooperative on our turf. | 我会把那位教授带进来 或许在我们的地盘上他会更合作一些 |
[25:07] | Okay, it really smells in here. | 好的 这里真的有股味道 |
[25:12] | It really smells in here. | 真的有味道 |
[25:16] | All right. I’m gonna go get some coffee. | 好了 我要去拿杯咖啡 |
[25:17] | Does anybody want anything? | 有谁还要点什么吗 |
[25:18] | – No, thanks. – I’m good. Nothing for me. | – 不了 谢谢 – 我也不要什么 |
[25:21] | – No. No, I don’t want any coffee. – All right. I’ll be back later. | – 不 不 我不想喝咖啡 – 好的 我待会就回来 |
[25:35] | I don’t recall being there that night. | 我不记得那晚在那里 |
[25:39] | Maybe you want to think about it a little more carefully. | 或许你想再仔细回想一下 |
[25:43] | We have a witness that puts you at the body farm | 目击者证明有一天晚上你出现在尸体农场 |
[25:45] | one night right around the time our first victim was buried there. | 大约就是我们第一个受害人被埋在那里的时间 |
[25:49] | You can still help yourself if you’ll just tell us the truth. | 只要你跟我们说实话的话 你还是可以帮到自己的 |
[25:52] | Now, is there anything else you would like to say to us about that night? | 关于那天晚上 你还有什么事情要对我们交代的吗 |
[25:59] | – I was there. – Ah. Doing what? | – 我是在那里 – 做什么呢 |
[26:04] | I’d been hired by the university to take over the body farm, | 我被大学雇用来管理这座尸体农场 |
[26:08] | clean up the operation, and I was making my rounds. | 做清理工作 我当时在巡视 |
[26:10] | And I discovered fresh dirt and what looked like a set of wheel marks leading away from a burial site. | 然后我发现了一处泥土很新鲜 还有从一个埋葬点延伸出去的车轮印 |
[26:16] | I thought someone had removed one of the research corpses, hauled the body off with the dolly. | 我认为有人移走了其中一具研究使用的尸体 是用手推车运走的 |
[26:20] | I figured it was a… college prank or, you know, maybe some sort of fraternity hazing. | 我认为这是大学生的恶作剧 或者是某些兄弟会用来捉弄人的事 |
[26:26] | Our witness said you were agitated and dirty. Well, of course I was agitated. | – 目击者说你当时身上很脏 还很焦躁 – 我当然焦躁 |
[26:29] | I-I was brought here to make sure things like this didn’t happen. | 我来这就是为了确保这样的事情不会发生 |
[26:33] | That doesn’t explain why you were covered with dirt. | 但这解释不了为什么你浑身是土 |
[26:35] | I was looking around to see where the body had been taken from. | 我在到处找是哪里的尸体被带走了 |
[26:37] | And you didn’t explain any of this to the university? | 你没有把任何情况报告给大学里吗 |
[26:39] | No. There’s no reason to. | 没有 没有理由去报告 |
[26:41] | And I confirmed that all the bodies were present | 而且我确定所有的尸体都在 |
[26:44] | and accounted for, and I decided that what I’d seen… didn’t matter. | 所以我认为我看到的那些并不重要 |
[26:49] | Okay. So, what you’re telling us is that what actually happened that night | 好的 所以你告诉我们那天晚上的真实情况就是 |
[26:54] | is someone else buried a murder victim next to one of your research corpses. | 有人把一个谋杀案受害人埋葬到了 你其中一个用于研究的尸体的旁边 |
[26:59] | Yes. It was buried so deep we never found it… until… you people showed up | 是的 他被埋得很深所以我们一直都没找到 |
[27:03] | with the ground-penetrating radar. | 直到你们带着探地雷达出现 |
[27:06] | Where were you the first four days of last month? | 上个月的头四天你在哪里 |
[27:09] | – I’m not sure. Why? – It’s important. | – 我不太确定 为什么要这么问? – 这很重要 |
[27:17] | Uh, Atlanta at a conference. | 在亚特兰大参加会议 |
[27:26] | – Is there anything else? – Not for now. You can go. | – 还有别的事情吗 – 暂时没有了 你可以走了 |
[27:39] | Why did you ask him about the first four days of last month? | 为什么你要问他上个月前四天的事情 |
[27:43] | Because Bonnie’s body was buried within four days of the garbage being spread around. | 因为Bonnie的尸体 是在那些垃圾被扔的四天内被埋起来的 |
[27:47] | – Well played. – We need to check his alibi. | – 干得漂亮 – 我们要查他的不在场证明 |
[28:00] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[28:02] | She’s the best detective in the building, | 她是这楼里最棒的侦探 |
[28:04] | and yet she couldn’t figure out why her desk smelled like Captain Ahab. | 但还是找不到为什么她的桌子 闻起来像亚哈船长的原因 |
[28:07] | – So, what are you gonna do? – I had to pull the plug on the prank. | – 你打算怎么做 – 我要终止这个恶作剧 |
[28:11] | If I’d left him there any longer, he would have died. | 如果我再把他留在那里 他可能会死的 |
[28:13] | – Trey gonna wind up in a lobster pot? – Nope. | – Trey打算用虾笼吗 – 不 |
[28:15] | I brought him to my dentist’s office. | 我把他带到了我牙医的办公室里 |
[28:17] | He’s got this big saltwater aquarium. At least Susie will be happy. | 他有一个咸水的鱼缸 至少Susie会很高兴 |
[28:22] | I can’t believe it didn’t work. It would have been a great prank. | 不敢相信它居然没起作用 这本来会是个很厉害的恶作剧 |
[28:28] | – What? – She knew the lobster was in her desk the whole time. | – 什么 – 她一直都知道桌子里有个龙虾 |
[28:32] | – No way! – Yeah. | 不会吧 |
[28:36] | Oh, she’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[28:42] | Maura, are you positive about the length of time Bonnie was buried? | Maura 你确定Bonnie被埋葬的时间长度吗 |
[28:46] | Well, uh, given the state of decomposition, | 考虑到尸体的腐烂程度 |
[28:49] | ground temperature, weather conditions, | 地面温度和天气状况 |
[28:51] | I can say with certainty that the body was in the ground for over 30 days. Why? | 我能确定地说尸体已经在地里超过30天了 为什么这么问呢 |
[28:55] | ‘Cause it looks our best suspect has an alibi. | 因为看上去我们最有可能的嫌疑人 有不在场证明 |
[28:59] | I don’t get it. Why kill her after holding her for 11 months? | 我不明白 为什么在绑架她11个月后再杀她呢 |
[29:03] | You know, there’s a complex psychological element | 在这里有一个复杂的心理元素在起作用 家居服和拖鞋 |
[29:06] | At play here. The housecoat and slippers | |
[29:08] | feel like part of a fantasy, probably related to domestic life. | 感觉上是幻想的一部分 而这个幻想很可能是和家庭生活相关的 |
[29:12] | I suspect that Bonnie broke the fantasy. | 我怀疑Bonnie打破了这个幻想 |
[29:14] | She does something that upsets him, he snaps and hangs her. | 她做了让他不高兴的事情 他就伤害并吊死了她 |
[29:17] | It’s clearly psychopathic behavior. | 这明显就是精神变态的行为 |
[29:19] | And since we can’t find any similar cases in VICAP, | 既然我们在VICAP数据库中 找不到任何相似的案件 |
[29:21] | it’s possible that this was his first attempt to fulfill his twisted fantasy, and it went wrong. | 很有可能是他第一次尝试 去实现自己这种扭曲的幻想 还失败了 |
[29:26] | He killed this woman five weeks ago. | 他在五个星期前杀害了那个女人 |
[29:30] | Which means that he is probably out there | 这意味着他很有可能游荡在外 |
[29:31] | – looking for his next victim. – Or he’s already found her. | – 寻找下一个受害人 – 或是他已经找到了她 |
[29:46] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:48] | Dr. Carlson was at the conference the first four days of last month. | Carlson博士上个月的头四天都在开会 |
[29:51] | Two other professors were with him the whole time. | 另外两个教授一直和他在一起 |
[29:53] | – So he was telling the truth? – Looks that way. | – 所以他说的是实话? – 看上去是那样的 |
[29:57] | Hey. We found two women who went missing last week | 我们发现两个在上周失踪的女人 |
[29:59] | that match the physical profile of our first victim. | 她们与第一个受害人的外貌相似 |
[30:02] | A waitress. An accountant. | 一位是女服务员 一位是会计师 |
[30:05] | We got to move. You take the waitress. | 我们得行动起来了 你来跟进那个服务员 |
[30:07] | I’ll take the accountant. | 我来跟进会计师 |
[30:13] | Why did you report Sarah Harrison missing? | 为什么你上报Sarah Harrison失踪了 |
[30:15] | I shouldn’t have. It was all a big mistake. | 我不该这么做的 我犯了个大错 |
[30:17] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[30:18] | Well, Sarah didn’t show up to work for two days, | Sarah两天都没有来上班 |
[30:20] | and when I called to check on her, her phone was disconnected. | 当我打电话联系她的时候 她的电话又不通 |
[30:23] | – So, she came back to work? – No, but a day later, | – 那后来她回来上班了吗? – 没有 但一天之后 |
[30:26] | I got her letter of resignation in the mail. | 我在邮箱里收到了她的辞职信 |
[30:30] | – Do you still have that letter on file? – I-I’ll have to check. | – 你还有保存那封信吗 – 我 我要去查一下 |
[30:33] | Yes, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:39] | I need you to pull Bonnie Leonard’s letter of resignation off my desk and read it to me. | 请你从我桌子上拿出Bonnie Leonard的辞职信 然后念给我听 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:48] | “Dear Mr. Phillips, I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position as office assistant | 尊敬的Phillips先生 我很抱歉地通知您 我要辞去健康食品分销部门的办公室助理这一职位 辞职即时生效 |
[30:52] | for healthful foods distribution effective immediately. | |
[30:55] | Thank you for the support and the amazing opportunities you’ve provided me …” | 谢谢您给予我的支持和机会 |
[30:58] | “During my tenure. I have enjoyed my time with the company so much, | 在职期间 我非常享受在公司的时光 |
[31:00] | – but I’ve decided to leave Boston.” – Wait. How did you know that? | – 但我决定离开波士顿 – 等等 你是怎么知道的 |
[31:05] | Because Bonnie and Sarah’s letter were both written by the same person. | 因为Bonnie和Sarah的信 都是出自同一个人之手 |
[31:08] | Our killer. I’d bet good money Sarah’s his new captive. | 也就是凶手 我赌现在Sarah已经成为了他的新俘虏 |
[31:13] | He must have figured out that it’s a lot easier to abduct a single woman | 他一定意识到了绑架一个单身女子要容易得多 |
[31:15] | so you don’t have to kill the husband first. | 你不用先杀掉那个丈夫 |
[31:17] | Yeah. All right. I want you to run a full background investigation on both women. | 好的 我要你对两个女人 做一个全面的背景调查 |
[31:21] | We need to know what they have in common if we’re gonna figure out who abducted them. | 要知道是谁绑架了她们 我们就要找到她俩的共同点 |
[31:24] | – I’m on my way. – You got it. | – 我在路上了 – 没问题 |
[31:30] | There’s nothing that connects these women except for the fact that they don’t have criminal records. | 两个女人之间唯一的共同点就是没有犯罪记录 |
[31:34] | Okay. We got to keep digging. | 我们要继续调查下去 |
[31:36] | Well, they didn’t live in the same part of town, | 她们不住在镇上的同一个地方 |
[31:37] | don’t work in the same industry, don’t go to the same church or gym. | 也不在同一个行业工作 不去同一个教堂或是健身房 |
[31:41] | They don’t shop at the same grocery store. | 也没有在相同的杂货店购物过 |
[31:43] | One’s single, one’s married. One went to college, one didn’t. | 一个单身 一个已婚 一个上过大学 一个没有 |
[31:45] | One owns her home, the other one lives in an apartment. | 一个有自己的房子 另外一个住在公寓里 |
[31:47] | – They couldn’t be more different. – Well, there’s got to be something | – 她们不能更不同了 – 她们俩之间 |
[31:49] | – that these women have in common. – Water. | – 一定有共同之处 – 是水 |
[31:53] | The same guy delivered Clear Spring bottled water to the office building and the body farm. | 是由同一个人送清泉瓶装水 到办公大楼和尸体农场的 |
[31:56] | No, I checked Dr. Carlson’s list. | 不 我查过Carlson博士的名单 |
[31:58] | It was a woman who delivered water to the body farm. | 送水到尸体农场的是一个女人 |
[32:00] | It is now, but I looked up her employment records, | 这是现在 但我查过她的雇用记录 |
[32:02] | and it turns out she’s only been working the route for about 11 months, so I checked with Clear Spring. | 结果发现她只在这条线路上工作了大约11个月而已 所以我查了清泉公司 |
[32:06] | Before her, it was a man, Jeffrey Tyler. | 在她之前送水的是个叫Jeffrey Tyler的男人 |
[32:09] | – He still with the company? – No. He quit. | – 他还在那家公司里吗 – 不 他辞职了 |
[32:11] | Dr. Carlson said he saw wheel marks leading from the grave. | Carlson先生说他看到了从坟墓延伸出去的车轮印 |
[32:14] | Just like the dollies they use to deliver bottled water would make. | 那和他们用来送瓶装水的手推车 所造成的印记很相似 |
[32:17] | I bet he kept a key to the padlock. | 我猜他留了一把开挂锁的钥匙 |
[32:18] | – You got an address for this guy? – 318 Carlyle Avenue. | – 你知道他的住址吗 – 卡莱尔大街318号 |
[32:21] | Let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[32:32] | – Clear. – Clear. | – 安全 – 安全 |
[32:37] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:40] | The tidy home is not what I expected from a deranged psychopath. | 我想象不到一个变态的精神病 会有这么整洁的房子 |
[32:44] | Well, you can’t judge a book by its cover. | 你不能从封面来判断一本书的好坏 你发现了什么 |
[33:03] | – Huh… – What do you got? | |
[33:08] | Family photos. | 家庭照片 |
[33:11] | Oh, now we know why the victim wore a housecoat. | 现在我们知道为什么受害人要穿家居服了 |
[33:14] | Yeah, it reminded him of dear old mom. | 这使他想起了自己的老妈妈 |
[33:19] | Looks like you were right. | 看上去你是对的 |
[33:22] | This is a first draft of Sarah Harrison’s resignation letter, typos and all. | 这是Sarah Harrison辞职信的初稿 |
[33:28] | – That means he’s already got her. – But where is he holding her? | – 这意味着他已经抓到她了 – 但他把她藏在哪里呢 |
[33:32] | Call Nina. We need to know everything that she can find on Jeffrey Tyler and his family. | 联系Nina 我们要知道所有她能找到的 关于Jeffrey Tyler和他家庭的事 |
[33:37] | What do you say we tear this place apart? Thought you’d never ask. | – 不如我们把这个地方翻个底朝天吧 – 还以为你不会开口呢 |
[33:49] | All this crap and not one clue as to where he’s holed up. | 都是些垃圾 根本没有线索指向他藏身的地方 |
[33:53] | – Find something? – Beretta Bobcat, .22 caliber. | – 找到什么东西了吗 – 贝瑞塔手枪 点22口径 |
[33:56] | I found it stuffed in a bag in the closet. | 塞在壁橱的一个包里 |
[33:59] | I’ll bet it matches the bullet that Maura took out of the husband’s head. | 我赌它和Maura从那个丈夫脑袋里取出的子弹相吻合 |
[34:02] | Speaking of… it’s Maura and Nina. | 说起那个… 是Maura和Nina |
[34:06] | Hey. We’re knee-deep in nothing. Have you found anything on this guy? | 我们一无所获 你们发现了有关于这个男人的任何东西吗 |
[34:08] | Well, Jeffrey Tyler has a long history of mental illness. Oh, who would have guessed that? | – Jeffrey Tyler的精神病史由来已久 – 谁会猜得到呢 |
[34:13] | He was hospitalized several times as a teenager for depression. | 他在青少年时期由于抑郁被收治了好几次 |
[34:16] | And his criminal record lists two arrests for assault and battery of two women. | 他有两次因为袭击两位女性而被捕的犯罪记录 |
[34:20] | Did you find any address other than this apartment? | 你有找到除了这所公寓以外的地址吗 |
[34:22] | – Just his parents’ old address. – But they haven’t been there for years. | – 只有他父母的旧地址 – 但他们已经离世好多年了 |
[34:25] | His mother was murdered in 1978. Hanged by his father. | – 他的母亲在1978年被谋杀 – 被他的父亲吊死了 |
[34:28] | Apple doesn’t fall far from the freak tree. | 有其父必有其子 |
[34:31] | His dad did 36 years in prison and died there last year. | 他的父亲在监狱里呆了36年 去年死在了那里 |
[34:33] | And that could have been the triggering incident for his abduction/murder spree. | 那有可能是他开始绑架和谋杀的导火索 |
[34:37] | I looked over the trial transcripts. | 我查过审判记录 |
[34:39] | The father was consumed with controlling the mother. | 他的父亲对母亲控制欲极强 |
[34:42] | She disobeyed him, he killed her. | 她不服从 所以他杀了她 |
[34:44] | Alright. What about friends, relatives, any place that he could be holding these women? | 好了 还有没有什么朋友 亲戚 任何他能拘禁这些女人的地方 |
[34:48] | No living relatives. The guy was a loner. | 没有在世的亲戚 这是个孤家寡人 |
[34:50] | It seems he didn’t play nice with others. There’s got to be something! | – 看上去他与人相处也不友好 – 一定还有些什么的 |
[34:54] | Wait a minute. What about the family home? | 等等 家庭地址怎么样 |
[35:01] | The deed says it’s still owned by Jeffery’s mother and father. | 房产证表明那里还是归Jeffery的父母所有 |
[35:04] | We’re gonna need that address. | 我们需要地址 |
[35:57] | – I warned you not to go near that door. – I wasn’t. | – 我警告过你不要走近那扇门 – 我没有 |
[36:04] | I go out for 10 minutes to get us a nice bottle of wine, and this is what you do? | 我出门10分钟去给我俩买了瓶好酒 这就是你所做的? |
[36:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:14] | Where’s my dinner? | 我的晚饭在哪 |
[36:23] | I’ll get it. | 我马上去做 |
[36:25] | When I say I want my dinner on the table, | 当我说我要让晚饭上桌的时候 |
[36:27] | – it damn well better be there! – No. | – 饭菜他妈的就得在桌上 – 不要 |
[36:34] | I’ll teach you to obey me! | 我要教会你怎么去服从我 |
[36:39] | Police! Put the knife down! | 警察 放下刀 |
[36:41] | You drop it or I’ll cut her! | 你放下枪 不然我就伤害她 |
[36:43] | Put it down! Put it down! | 放下 放下 |
[36:49] | You won’t be cutting anybody. | 你不会伤害任何人 |
[36:51] | – God! – Get your hands behind your back. | – 天啊 – 把你的手放在背后 |
[36:54] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 好了 没事了 |
[36:57] | – It’s all your fault! – Let’s go. | – 这都是你的错 – 我们走吧 |
[37:01] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[37:06] | Shh. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:19] | – Hey, Ma. – Hey. | – 嘿 老妈 – 嘿 |
[37:23] | I, uh, just wanted to tell you I got a movie for tonight. | 我 就是想告诉你今晚我要去看电影 |
[37:29] | I’m going out. | 我也要出门 |
[37:31] | – I figured. – To the ice rink. | – 我知道了 – 去溜冰场 |
[37:34] | Anything more you want to say about that? | 对此你还有什么想说的吗 |
[37:40] | Just that… | 就是… |
[37:42] | I’m sorry for giving you problems about skating. | 我很抱歉给你带来了关于溜冰的困扰 |
[37:47] | It’s not my place to tell you what you should do. | 不应该由我来告诉你什么是你该做的 |
[37:52] | – Thank you for saying that. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你这么说 – 不客气 |
[37:58] | Well, and thank you for caring about your mom. | 也谢谢你这么关心自己的妈妈 |
[38:03] | ‘Cause you were right. | 因为你是对的 |
[38:05] | I shouldn’t be skating at this age. | 我这个年纪不适合溜冰 |
[38:09] | – Or at any age. – Okay, watch it. | – 任何时候都不适合 – 听着 |
[38:14] | And, Ma, there are a lot of things | 老妈 你做的很多事情都很棒 |
[38:18] | that are wonderful about you. Athletics … not one of them. | 但溜冰并不是其中一项 |
[38:21] | I don’t even like being on the ice. | 我甚至不喜欢站在冰上 |
[38:24] | – Well, what are you doing it for? – I met someone. | – 那你为什么要这么做呢 – 我遇到了一个人 |
[38:27] | – Ma! – And he really likes hockey and skating, | – 老妈 – 而且他非常喜欢冰球和溜冰 |
[38:30] | and I-I… I just wanted to be a part of his world. | 我只想成为他世界中的一部分 |
[38:35] | I never got to do any of those things with your dad, and… | 我以前从来没有和你爸爸做过这种事情 而且 |
[38:39] | I want to do them now! | 现在我想尝试去做 |
[38:40] | – Why didn’t you just tell me this? – I don’t know. | – 你为什么不告诉我 – 我不知道 |
[38:46] | Probably wouldn’t have made a difference anyway. | 或许因为这也不会有什么用 |
[38:47] | – Okay, what is that supposed to mean? – We… | – 这是什么意思 – 我们… |
[38:52] | I don’t know. I just… I’ve been thinking, | 我不知道 我只是在想 |
[38:53] | and you know, I don’t think that I was upset with you | 我不认为我是因为你溜冰而生气 |
[38:57] | because you were skating. I think I was upset | 我想 我生气的原因是 |
[39:01] | because you were skating without me. | 你没有带上我一块去 |
[39:05] | You want to go ice skating with me? | 你想和我一起去溜冰吗 |
[39:07] | Yes! I have since I was a little girl. | 是的 我还是小孩的时候就这么想了 |
[39:15] | Yeah, but, uh… there was never any time, was there? | 是啊 但是 并没有什么时间 对吗 |
[39:22] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, Ma. It’s okay. | – 我很抱歉 – 没事的 老妈 没事 |
[39:28] | – Well… – Yeah, you got to go. | 你该出发了 |
[39:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:37] | I want you to be happy, Jane. | 我希望你快乐 Jane |
[39:41] | I want you to be happy, too, Ma. | 我也希望你快乐 老妈 |
[39:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:46] | Don’t stay out too late, young lady! | 别在外面呆太久 年轻人 |
[39:49] | Don’t wait up! | 别熬夜等我 |
[40:02] | Hello! | 你好 |
[40:03] | – Hey. Where have you been? – The Dirty Robber. | – 你刚去哪啦 |
[40:06] | Ah. Have you been drinking? | 你喝了酒吗 |
[40:08] | No, I have been doing some mother/daughter bonding. | 不 我在联系母女间的感情 |
[40:11] | Oh, I’m sorry I missed it. I love bonding. | 真抱歉我错过了 我爱这种联系 |
[40:14] | Well, I’m sure we will bond some more. | 我肯定我们会有更多的联系 |
[40:17] | I did get us an action movie with emotional resonance. | 我给我俩找了一部有情感共鸣的动作电影 |
[40:22] | “Thelma & Louise!” | “末路狂花” |
[40:24] | Oh. But this isn’t an action movie. | 但这不是动作电影啊 |
[40:26] | – It’s a chick flick. – Uh, agree to disagree. | – 是一部小妞电影 – 保留不同意见 |
[40:31] | “This film is a celebration | “这部电影颂扬了 |
[40:32] | of two uniquely powerful women fulfilling their destiny | 两位独特而又强大的女性实现了他们的命运 |
[40:35] | and bound together for eternity.” I’d call that a chick flick. | 并永远团结在一起” 我说这就是部小妞电影 |
[40:38] | What? Let me see that. | 什么 让我看看 |
[40:41] | No. “This film is a celebration of two bad-ass chicks | 不 “这部电影颂扬了两个混蛋女人 |
[40:45] | who drive their car over a cliff.” Action flick. | 开车飞跃悬崖” 就是动作电影 |
[40:48] | Fair enough. | 说得也有道理 |
[40:50] | But you know, we have something in common | 但你知道 我们和这两个女人有共同之处 怎么共同法 |
[40:53] | – with Thelma and Louise. – Oh? How so? | |
[40:56] | Well, we’re both unique individuals, | 我们都是独特的个人 |
[40:58] | and yet we have found a common connection. | 但我们之间有着共通的联系 |
[41:01] | Okay, yeah. I’ll buy that. | 是的 我也认为是这样 |
[41:03] | Yeah. Like yin and yang. | 就像阴阳一样 |
[41:06] | “Yin and yang?” Which one am I? | 阴阳? 那我是哪个呢 |
[41:09] | Oh, well, you’re yin, of course … shady and cool. | 你当然是阴 又内敛又酷 |
[41:13] | – No, I want to be yang. – Nope. That’s me. | – 不 我想做阳 – 不行 那是我的 |
[41:15] | Sunny and bright. Well, how come you always get to be the sunny one? | – 阳光开朗 – 为什么总是由你来做那个阳光的人 |
[41:19] | Because of attitude like that. | 因为性格使然 |
[41:22] | Well, I was gonna tell you something about my mom and taking your advice, but no. | 我本来是想跟你聊聊我妈妈的事情 听听你的建议 但不了 |
[41:25] | Now I’m not going to because my attitude is so dark and shady and childish. | 现在我不打算这么做了 因为我的性格就是阴暗 内敛 幼稚 |
[41:29] | – Jane… – No. | – 不 |
[41:30] | – Please. – Mm-hmm. | 拜托了 |
[41:31] | – I didn’t say childish. – Your eyes did. | – 我可没说幼稚 – 你的眼神透露出来了 |
[41:33] | – Oh, come on! – Mm, it’s so good, too. | – 拜托了 – 那也是很好的 |
[41:37] | – Come on. – Nope. | – 求你了 – 不 |