时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[00:05] | A little after 5:00. | 刚过五点 |
[00:08] | I forget how long the waiting takes. | 我都忘了等多久了 |
[00:10] | Here, have some more coffee. | 给 再来点咖啡吧 |
[00:12] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[00:14] | What was that? My watch must have stopped. | 怎么回事儿 肯定是我的表停了 |
[00:16] | Run! Run! | 快跑 冲啊 |
[00:21] | Keep moving! | 继续往里挤 |
[00:23] | When you get to the door, remember, | 你到门口之后 记住 |
[00:25] | they moved everything last week. | 他们上周把东西都换地儿了 |
[00:27] | Head right! | 往右走 |
[00:35] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[00:39] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:41] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:47] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[00:48] | You’re gonna get a dishwasher with only one button. Yay! | 你要买一个只有一个按钮的洗碗机 太好了 |
[00:52] | No. Okay. | 不是这个 好吧 |
[00:56] | Top and bottom rack, regular soil, air — | 顶层和底层碗架 普通污垢 风干 |
[01:01] | Don’t air. | 别选风干 |
[01:02] | O– but it has the little energy saver symbol next to it. | 但它旁边有那个小小的节能图标 |
[01:06] | I know, but it takes like nine hours to finish, | 我知道 但它要九个小时才能完事儿 |
[01:08] | and the sound of the fan drives me crazy. | 而且风扇声会把我逼疯 |
[01:10] | Energy waster on. | 能源浪费机开启 |
[01:15] | It would take less time to wash them by hand. | 我用手洗都比这快 |
[01:16] | Okay, what? What is your great news? | 好吧 你的好消息是什么 |
[01:18] | Uh, your mother’s cousin Carlo called. He’s in town. | 你妈妈的表亲卡洛来电话了 他在这边 |
[01:22] | – How did he get your number? – I don’t know. | -他哪儿来的你电话 -不知道 |
[01:24] | He said he was in the neighborhood, | 他说他就在附近 |
[01:25] | and he’s gonna stop by tonight. | 今晚他要来看看 |
[01:27] | Here?! | 来这儿 |
[01:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:30] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[01:31] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[01:33] | Call him back and tell him that there’s been another flood | 给他打回去 告诉他脏强盗吧那里 |
[01:36] | at the dirty robber and Ma has to fix it. | 又有了场洪水 妈要解决那事儿 |
[01:39] | No, because then he’ll go there, | 不行 这样他就会去酒吧 |
[01:40] | and it’ll be on Korsak. | 就会算到科萨克的头上 |
[01:41] | – What? – Uh, call him back | -什么 -给他打回去 |
[01:43] | and tell him that Ma has pancreatitis. | 告诉他 妈得了胰腺炎 |
[01:45] | Okay, why do you want me to lie to cousin Carlo? | 为什么你想让我跟卡洛说谎 |
[01:48] | Because he got $50,000 | 因为在他23岁的时候 |
[01:49] | from falling at a rudy tudy’s when he was 23 years old, | 在一家店摔了一跤 得了五万美金 |
[01:52] | and he’s been chasing the dream ever since. | 之后他就一直在追逐这个梦想 |
[01:53] | He slips, he falls, he sues. | 他滑倒 他碰瓷 他上诉 |
[01:56] | And nobody is safe — restaurants, families, museums. | 没人是安全的 餐馆 家庭 博物馆 |
[01:59] | Okay, well, I can’t call him back | 我没法给他回电话 |
[02:01] | because he said that his phone broke | 因为他说他电话坏了 |
[02:03] | and he was calling from a pay phone. | 他用公共电话打的 |
[02:04] | Of course he was. | 他当然如此 |
[02:06] | Okay, we’re gonna have to tape down all the rugs. | 好吧 我们必须把地毯都粘牢 |
[02:11] | Ma, did you give cousin Carlo Maura’s number? | 妈 是你给了卡洛莫拉的电话吗 |
[02:13] | I would never. | 我永远不会 |
[02:15] | Well, he’s coming here tonight. | 他今晚要过来 |
[02:17] | What? | 什么 |
[02:19] | I have to say, he’s upped his game a little bit. | 我必须说 他比以前厉害了点 |
[02:21] | Okay, uh, I’m gonna get rubber mats | 我去拿些橡胶垫 |
[02:23] | for all these slippery hardwood floors. | 给这些滑溜溜的硬木地板用 |
[02:26] | Okay, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[02:27] | Have either one of you ever actually seen him fall? | 你们中有谁真见过他假摔的 |
[02:30] | -This is heavy. – Uh, no. | -这个沉 -没有 |
[02:33] | But his taste in Italian suits | 但他对意大利西装的品味 |
[02:34] | is way too nice for a guy who doesn’t have a job. | 远高于一个无业游民该有的 |
[02:37] | He doesn’t have a job, and he has two lexuses. | 他是没工作 但他有两台雷克萨斯 |
[02:41] | -Or two Lexi. – Okay. | -是两辆雷克萨斯 -好吧 |
[02:44] | But it’s highly unlikely | 但是他在他家人面前 |
[02:45] | that he would do this in front of his family. | 做这个的可能性不高 |
[02:47] | There are like a million other people he could scam. | 他另有成千上万的人可以欺诈 |
[02:50] | You don’t know Carlo. | 你是不知道卡洛 |
[02:52] | – Rizzoli. – Isles. | -里佐利 -艾尔斯 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:56] | Ma, you got this? | 妈 你来搞定这些 |
[02:58] | -Yes. – Okay. | -行 -好的 |
[03:00] | -Knives. – Noted. | -这些刀 -记下了 |
[03:28] | In order to sue, there must be negligence. | 要想上诉 得先有疏忽 |
[03:30] | And I am many things, | 我有很多不足 |
[03:31] | but negligent is not one of them. | 但疏忽不在其中 |
[03:33] | Bigger purses than yours have thought the same. | 比你钱包鼓的人们也这么想过 |
[03:36] | All right, well, have you ever seen | 好吧 你有没见过 |
[03:38] | broken feet on the chairs in my great room? | 我客厅里的椅子腿有断的 |
[03:40] | Or glass all over the floor | 或者满地都是玻璃 |
[03:41] | or a chandelier hanging from a thread? | 或者用根线挂着吊灯 |
[03:43] | No, because that’s not who I am. | 没有 因为我不是那样的人 |
[03:45] | I agree. | 同意 |
[03:46] | Your house does not look like some weird horror movie, | 你的房子看起来不像奇怪的恐怖电影 |
[03:47] | but he will adapt. | 但他会因地制宜 |
[03:49] | And precautions need to be taken. | 必须先做好预防工作 |
[03:51] | Okay, I’ll keep my eye on things, | 好吧 我会盯着点的 |
[03:53] | even though your mother | 虽然你妈在我家 |
[03:54] | is preparing my home for a Rizzoli apocalypse. | 准备等待的是一个里佐利末日 |
[03:58] | Victim’s Helen Barnes, 53. | 死者名叫海伦·巴恩斯 53岁 |
[04:01] | 500 people at this big sale. | 500人参加了这场特卖 |
[04:03] | Nobody saw anything. | 谁都没看见什么 |
[04:05] | Our victim’s daughter said her mother | 死者女儿说 |
[04:06] | would go big-sale hunting all the time. | 她妈妈总在参加特卖会 |
[04:10] | Wouldn’t be the first experienced shopper | 经验丰富的顾客被人群踩死 |
[04:11] | to be taken out by a crowd. | 又不是第一次遇见了 |
[04:13] | No, but that’s not how she died. | 没错 但她不是那么死的 |
[04:16] | There’s a wound on her lumbar region. | 她的腰部有伤口 |
[04:18] | – She was stabbed. – Stabbed? | -她是被捅死的 -捅死 |
[04:21] | For a five-second advantage to get in the store? | 为了能早进店五秒吗 |
[04:24] | What? Someone just had to get their hands on the last blender? | 怎么 有人必须抢到最后一台榨汁机吗 |
[04:27] | Well, they don’t let you bring blenders into jail, | 榨汁机可不让带进监狱 |
[04:28] | so that hardly seems worth it. | 这样看真的很不值 |
[04:30] | Maybe she was targeted. | 她可能被盯上了 |
[04:31] | All right, we’re gonna need the store’s security footage. | 好吧 我们得要这家店的监控录像 |
[04:35] | I’m on it. | 我去办 |
[04:40] | Makes me want to give up going to malls. | 这让我再也不想去商场了 |
[04:42] | You don’t go to malls. | 你本来就不去商场 |
[04:45] | Mission accomplished. | 任务达成 |
[04:52] | Good lord. | 天啊 |
[04:53] | It’s worse than Kenmore Square when the sox won the series. | 这比红袜队赢了系列赛时的肯莫广场都乱 |
[04:55] | I can barely make anyone out. | 我几乎谁都认不出 |
[04:59] | -There. – I didn’t see anyone stab her. | -这里 -我没看到有人捅她 |
[05:02] | Must have happened right before she entered this camera angle. | 肯定是在她进入这台摄像机范围前捅的 |
[05:04] | Let me back it up a little bit. | 让我倒下带 |
[05:07] | Hey, can you play it half speed? | 你能用半速播放吗 |
[05:14] | Freeze it. Look at him. | 暂停 看他 |
[05:16] | That guy. | 这家伙 |
[05:18] | See how he looks over his shoulder? | 看到他是怎么回头看了吗 |
[05:19] | He’s not too interested in the store, is he? | 他对这家店没那么大兴趣 对吧 |
[05:21] | I’ll isolate him and run facial recognition. | 我会把他挑出来进行面部识别 |
[05:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:33] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[05:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:40] | She was a wonderful woman. | 她是个很好的人 |
[05:42] | Passionate about deals — | 对打折充满激情 |
[05:45] | Finding them, getting them. | 寻找打折货 抢购打折货 |
[05:47] | If she was so good at finding deals, | 如果她很擅长寻找打折货 |
[05:49] | do you think any of her fellow shoppers | 跟她一起抢购的那些人 |
[05:51] | might have held a grudge against her? | 会不会对她心怀怨恨 |
[05:53] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[05:55] | We’d see the same faces over and over. | 我们总是会看见同一些人 |
[05:57] | Getting a doorbuster item was like a game. | 抢购打折货就像游戏一样 |
[06:00] | There’s no animosity in the community. | 这个世界里没有仇恨 |
[06:05] | Have you ever seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[06:09] | No. | 没有 |
[06:13] | Is that who killed my mom? | 是他杀了我妈妈吗 |
[06:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:19] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[06:21] | Why would he kill my mother? | 他为什么要杀了我妈妈 |
[06:31] | Korsak’s still in with the victim’s daughter. | 科萨克还跟死者的女儿在一起 |
[06:33] | Well, we just I.D.’d the guy from the Best Lots. | 我们刚刚确认了大卖场那个人的身份 |
[06:35] | His name’s Elliot Dutton. | 他叫伊略特·达顿 |
[06:37] | Uniforms went to his house, but he wasn’t there. | 警员去了他家 但他不在 |
[06:39] | Anything from the background check? | 背景调查有什么发现吗 |
[06:40] | No, nothing helpful. | 没什么有用的 |
[06:42] | He’s a bookkeeper — clean. | 他是个记账员 很清白 |
[06:43] | You know, maybe we’re reading too much into this video. | 也许我们过分解读这份录像了 |
[06:46] | We see a killer looking around for witnesses, | 我们看到凶手在四处寻找目击证人 |
[06:48] | but maybe this is just a guy | 但也许这只是一个 |
[06:49] | going back to his car for his wallet. | 想回到车里找钱包的人 |
[06:51] | Elliot Dutton just used his credit card | 伊略特·达顿刚刚用他的信用卡 |
[06:52] | to buy a ticket on a bus leaving from Boston west. | 买了一张从波士顿西站离开的车票 |
[06:55] | Or not. | 或者不是 |
[06:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:09] | All passengers, please have your tickets readily available | 各位乘客 请将您的车票准备好 |
[07:11] | to show the driver. | 出示给司机 |
[07:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Elliot Dutton? | 伊略特·达顿 |
[07:41] | Stop! Police! Wait, wait! Hey, hey! | 停下 警察 等等 等等 |
[07:43] | Thank god you’re here. Oh, my god. | 谢天谢地你们来了 天呐 |
[07:44] | He’s chasing me, please. Y-y-you have help me. | 他在追我 你们得帮我 |
[07:47] | Okay, okay, calm down. Who is chasing you? | 好吧 冷静一下 谁在追你 |
[07:49] | My boss. He wants to kill me. | 我的老板 他想杀了我 |
[07:50] | He just yelled my name. Didn’t you hear him? | 他刚刚喊了我的名字 你们没听见吗 |
[07:55] | That was me, Mr. Dutton. | 那是我喊的 达顿先生 |
[07:58] | – You? – I just yelled your name. | -你 -我刚刚喊了你的名字 |
[08:00] | You come at — | 你穿着… |
[08:01] | suit and tie, hair — you called my name, right. | 西服和领带 有头发 你叫了我的名字 对 |
[08:07] | You called my name. | 你叫了我的名字 |
[08:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:10] | Uh, he called your name, yeah. | 对 是他叫了你的名字 |
[08:12] | Why don’t you just, uh, come with us? Come on. | 你能跟我们走一趟吗 走吧 |
[08:23] | Why did you take my clothes? I didn’t do anything? | 你们为什么要拿走我的衣服 我什么都没做 |
[08:25] | Then why did you run? | 那你为什么要跑 |
[08:26] | Like I said, I thought my boss was chasing me. | 我说了 我觉得我的老板在追我 |
[08:31] | This woman was stabbed outside of the Best Lots today. | 这个女人今天在大卖场外面被人捅死了 |
[08:33] | We have video of you running from her body. | 我们有你从她的尸体边跑开的视频 |
[08:35] | What? I didn’t kill anyone. | 什么 我没有杀人 |
[08:37] | I-I-I-I wa– my boss, he attacked me at our office, | 我是…我的老板 他在办公室袭击了我 |
[08:41] | and I was running away to avoid being killed. | 我逃走是为了逃命 |
[08:43] | So, you knew that large crowd was gonna be there. | 你知道那里会有很多人 |
[08:45] | Yeah, Best Lots is near where I work. | 对 大卖场离我工作的地方很近 |
[08:47] | I arrive early on sale days to avoid traffic. | 打折日我会避开高峰期提前去上班 |
[08:52] | I wouldn’t hurt anyone. | 我不会伤害任何人 |
[09:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:03] | I’m trying to figure out if I know her. | 我在看我是否认识她 |
[09:06] | I have, uh, trouble recognizing people’s faces. | 我很难分辨人们的容貌 |
[09:08] | It’s called facial recognition blindness. | 这叫做脸盲症 |
[09:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[09:13] | If you were to walk away, | 如果你走出去 |
[09:13] | I wouldn’t recognize you when you came back. | 再回来的时候我就认不出你了 |
[09:16] | Must make it hard to differentiate | 对你来说分辨好人和坏人 |
[09:17] | between good people and bad people. | 肯定很困难 |
[09:19] | It does. | 没错 |
[09:20] | – Does that make you nervous? – All the time. | -这会让你觉得紧张吗 -一直 |
[09:22] | You know, if I was in your situation, I might carry a knife, too. | 如果我是你 我也会随身带把刀子的 |
[09:24] | I don’t carry a knife. | 我没有带刀子 |
[09:26] | I didn’t stab anyone. | 我没有捅任何人 |
[09:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:32] | Where’s she going? | 她要去哪儿 |
[09:36] | It’s a real thing — prosopagnosia. | 这是真实存在的 面容失认症 |
[09:38] | I’m sorry, it’s not a real thing. | 抱歉 这不是真实存在的 |
[09:40] | Fear of spiders — that’s a real thing. | 害怕蜘蛛 这是真实存在的 |
[09:43] | Hot dogs — those are real things. | 热狗 这是真实存在的 |
[09:45] | – Hot dogs are barely a real thing. – Maura. | -热狗基本不能算是真实事物 -莫拉 |
[09:48] | So, what happens is the part of the brain | 事实是大脑中分辨面部特征的 |
[09:51] | that distinguishes facial features doesn’t work. | 区域无法正常工作 |
[09:54] | People like you and me, | 你和我这样的人 |
[09:56] | we take a mental picture of someone, | 脑中会形成别人的形象 |
[09:57] | and we store it in our minds. | 然后把它储存在记忆中 |
[09:59] | Prosopagnosics, they take a picture, | 而患有脸盲症的人 他们形成一个形象 |
[10:01] | And then they throw it away. | 然后就把它丢掉了 |
[10:02] | They don’t even recognize their parents. | 他们甚至认不出自己的父母 |
[10:04] | It feels like a silver lining there. | 听起来并不全是坏事 |
[10:07] | But his mother probably is nothing like my mother. | 但他妈也许跟我妈完全不一样 |
[10:09] | In order to cope, people with this condition | 为了弥补脸盲症 这样的人 |
[10:11] | find other ways to tell people apart. | 会用其他方法来分辨别人 |
[10:13] | Their build, hair, their voice. | 他们的体型 发型 他们的声音 |
[10:15] | 2% of the population actually has it in some capacity. | 其实大约2%的人都有脸盲症 |
[10:18] | Okay, fine, it’s a real thing. | 好吧 这是真实存在的 |
[10:19] | But he’s probably lying about having it. | 但他可能是在撒谎 |
[10:21] | Did you find any blood evidence on his clothes? | 你在他衣服上找到血迹了吗 |
[10:23] | Uh, no, they are still being processed. | 不 它们还在检查 |
[10:25] | Oh, you know, there are prosopagnosia research centers | 在达特茅茨 哈佛和伦敦大学学院 |
[10:28] | at Dartmouth, Harvard, and University College London. | 都有脸盲症的研究中心 |
[10:32] | Gosh, I would love to escort him to London | 天呐 我真想押着他 |
[10:34] | to have him checked out, | 到伦敦去做检查 |
[10:35] | but I feel that might stall our investigation. | 但我觉得这样会拖延我们的调查 |
[10:40] | Give me your lab coat. | 把你的白大褂给我 |
[10:45] | No. | 不 |
[10:49] | Why are you looking at my lab coat? | 你为什么在看我的白大褂 |
[10:54] | That’s you, correct? | 这是你 对吧 |
[10:56] | That’s the jacket I was wearing. | 那是我之前穿的外套 |
[10:57] | Do you understand why we’re concerned | 你明白我们关心这个 |
[10:59] | since you’re standing right next to a woman who was just stabbed. | 是因为你正站在一个被捅了的女人旁边吗 |
[11:01] | – Yes. – And if any of her blood is on your clothes, | -是的 -如果你的衣服上有她的血 |
[11:04] | It might be enough to put you away. | 那就足够让你坐牢了 |
[11:05] | Now are you sure you don’t want to tell me something else? | 现在你还肯定你没什么想跟我说的了吗 |
[11:07] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[11:08] | I-I was running for my life. | 我是为了逃命 |
[11:10] | – From the boss who was attacking you for no reason. – Yes. | -为了躲开那个没理由攻击你的老板 -对 |
[11:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:23] | Oh, this is Dr. Kepley. | 这是开普勒医生 |
[11:25] | She’ll be consulting on this case. | 她担任本案的顾问 |
[11:28] | We’d like you to take a look at some pictures. | 我们想让你看几张照片 |
[11:31] | We’re hoping that | 希望你 |
[11:32] | you recognize one of these men from the crime scene. | 能认出谁在犯罪现场出现过 |
[11:34] | – I don’t — I — – Take your time. | -我不…我… -慢慢来 |
[11:44] | I don’t recognize any of them. | 这些人我都不认识 |
[11:46] | – Are you sure. – I’m sorry. | -你确定 -抱歉 |
[11:48] | Seriously? | 太扯了吧 |
[11:51] | It’s pictures of the same two guys. | 这是两个人的不同照片 |
[11:53] | One of them is sitting right in front of you. | 其中一个正坐在你面前 |
[11:57] | Detective Rizzoli? | 你是里佐利警探吗 |
[12:01] | There was no blood on Elliot’s clothes or hands, | 伊略特的手和衣服上没有血迹 |
[12:04] | which there should have been given his proximity. | 近距离刺杀的话应该会沾上血迹的 |
[12:06] | So he didn’t stab Helen. | 所以不是他捅死了海伦 |
[12:08] | Facial recognition blindness — now I’ve heard everything. | 脸盲 真是稀奇 |
[12:11] | Happy to learn about it, glad I don’t have it. | 我还挺开心的 真高兴我不脸盲 |
[12:13] | Admit it — you’d miss my face. | 承认吧 你认不出我的脸 |
[12:17] | If we believe him, Elliot was the target. | 如果相信他说的 伊略特才是目标 |
[12:20] | Helen was just collateral damage, | 海伦只是误伤 |
[12:21] | which makes him a material witness. | 那他就是重要证人 |
[12:24] | Worst witness ever. | 史上最差劲的证人 |
[12:26] | I guess it’s like dealing with a masked attacker. | 这跟袭击者戴了面具没区别 |
[12:29] | What do we know about this boss who was chasing him? | 关于追杀他的那个老板 有什么情报 |
[12:32] | Franklin Simms. | 富兰克林·西姆斯 |
[12:34] | Owns a chain of dry cleaners — | 干洗连锁店老板 |
[12:35] | 17 locations throughout the city, | 城里有十七家店铺 |
[12:36] | No history of violence, no criminal record. | 没有暴力史 没有犯罪记录 |
[12:39] | Nina couldn’t find him in any of the footage of the stampede. | 尼娜没在监控录像中蜂拥的人群里找到他 |
[12:41] | But it’s a stampede. | 不过人多说不准 |
[12:43] | Helen was stabbed | 海伦被刺伤处 |
[12:44] | in her lower back near the L1 vertebra. | 位于后腰L1椎骨附近 |
[12:46] | That’s an unusual place to be stabbed. | 一般捅人不会捅这里 |
[12:48] | Unless you’re chasing someone through a crowd, | 除非你在人群中追逐某人 |
[12:49] | trying desperately to kill them before they get away. | 拼命想在对方逃走前杀了他 |
[12:52] | Don’t you hate it when that happens? | 你不觉得讨厌吗 |
[12:55] | Guess we ought to go find him. | 看来我们得去找到他 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:03] | You know, even if I had prosopagnosia, | 就算我有脸盲症 |
[13:05] | I’d still be able to recognize you. | 我还是能认出你 |
[13:07] | Nobody in the department has a mane like that. | 警局里没人有你这头秀发 |
[13:10] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:12] | No, that person I do not know. | 不 我可不认识这人 |
[13:15] | Don’t tell anybody I did that, all right? | 别告诉别人我撩头发 好吗 |
[13:17] | I don’t even want to remember it. | 我恨不得赶紧忘了 |
[13:53] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[13:57] | Found him. | 找到了 |
[14:13] | Five wounds, all concentrated to his torso. | 五处刀伤 都集中在躯干上 |
[14:16] | Is it the same knife that killed Helen? | 跟杀死海伦的是同一把刀吗 |
[14:17] | Well, it appears that the apex of the incised wounds | 看来刀伤的表面 |
[14:19] | is indeed rough and uneven, | 的确粗糙不平 |
[14:22] | which would be consistent with what Helen suffered. | 与海伦的伤口一致 |
[14:24] | “Indeed” is close to “Yes,” right? | “的确”约等于”是” 对吧 |
[14:25] | Yes, adjacent. | 没错 就是这个意思 |
[14:28] | Okay, so, from this point of view, | 好吧 从这里看过去 |
[14:29] | you can’t see the body. | 你是看不见尸体的 |
[14:31] | So, Elliot comes in, | 所以伊略特进来后 |
[14:32] | he sees a guy in a suit and thinks that it’s Simms? | 看到一个穿西装的男人 把他误认成西姆斯了 |
[14:35] | Well, if the killer had brown hair and wore a suit, | 如果凶手是棕发 而且穿西装 |
[14:39] | in the frenzy of an attack, it would be an easy mistake | 脸盲症患者在被追杀时 |
[14:41] | for somebody with prosopagnosia to make. | 很容易认错人 |
[14:43] | Elliot came in early because of the sale. | 伊略特因为大甩卖提早来了 |
[14:45] | Killer didn’t expect him. | 凶手没想到他会来 |
[14:46] | So Simms was the killer’s target. | 所以西姆斯才是凶手的目标 |
[14:48] | And Elliot was his hapless, not really an eye-witness. | 伊略特只是个倒霉 认不出凶手的目击证人 |
[14:58] | That BRIC setup is impressive. | 波士顿地区情报中心真令人印象深刻 |
[15:00] | Yeah, we’ve made a lot of improvements this year. | 是啊 我们今年做了很多改进 |
[15:03] | I haven’t seen you around. | 你有点面生 |
[15:04] | – Detective…? – Fordham. | -你是… -福德姆警探 |
[15:06] | I just transferred here. I’m on the second floor. | 我刚调来这里 在二楼上班 |
[15:08] | Uh, welcome. | 欢迎 |
[15:10] | I’m happy to answer any questions you might have. | 你要是有问题欢迎来问我 |
[15:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:13] | I’ll try and carve out some time. | 我会抽空叨扰的 |
[15:15] | Yeah, any time. | 随时欢迎 |
[15:16] | You can always find me right over — | 你在那边就能找到我 |
[15:18] | Uh…excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:20] | I got to get this. | 我接个电话 |
[15:22] | – Hi, ma. – Hey, Frankie? | -喂 妈 -喂 弗兰基 |
[15:24] | Hey, I really need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:26] | Cousin Carlo is coming over to Maura’s. | 卡洛表亲要来莫拉家了 |
[15:29] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I know. It’s terrible. | 我知道 糟透了 |
[15:34] | He said he wants to see me. | 他说他想见我 |
[15:36] | Did you try to cancel? | 你没推了吗 |
[15:37] | Yes, but he’s incommunicado. | 试了 可他电话打不通 |
[15:40] | All right, are you getting the house ready? | 好吧 你把房间收拾好了吗 |
[15:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:43] | But I needed more floor mats, | 但我得多买几块地毯 |
[15:45] | and there’s an accident on 90. | 可是90街出了事故 |
[15:47] | Listen, Frankie, I need you | 听着 弗兰基 |
[15:49] | to get to the house in case I’m late. | 我要你赶回去 免得万一我去晚了 |
[15:51] | We can’t leave Maura there alone with him. | 我们不能让莫拉跟他独处 |
[15:54] | No, I’m really busy today, mom. I can’t leave. | 不 我今天真的很忙 妈 我脱不开身 |
[15:56] | Oh, come on. That’s what Janie said, damn it. | 拜托 简妮也这么说 该死 |
[15:58] | I need a Rizzoli there at all times in that house. | 我需要房间里始终有个里佐利家的人 |
[16:04] | Whoa! Wh– | 搞什… |
[16:06] | – What just happened? – Maura’s new car just saved my life. | -怎么了 -莫拉的新车刚救了我的命 |
[16:09] | Well, not my life, but still — listen, Frankie. | 不是我的命 不过… 听着 弗兰基 |
[16:12] | Damn it, I need somebody to be at the house. | 该死 我需要有人去那看着 |
[16:15] | Ma, ma, I got to go, okay? | 妈 我得挂了 好吗 |
[16:17] | Good luck. I love you. | 好运 我爱你 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[16:32] | Don’t I kind of stand out among all these old people? | 我在这堆老年人中间不显眼吗 |
[16:34] | BPD has an apartment at Lavintman’s for years. | 波士顿警局在拉维特曼的公寓好多年了 |
[16:36] | We’ve never had a problem. | 从没出过问题 |
[16:38] | The guy who’s looking for you | 追杀你的人 |
[16:39] | is gonna look in a lot of different places | 不把别处找个遍 |
[16:40] | before he looks in an assisted-living facility. | 是不会想到来老年公寓找人的 |
[16:44] | We have department approval to keep you here for 48 hours. | 局里同意让你在这里待48小时 |
[16:46] | You’ll be guarded by a rotation of officers. | 会有警官轮班保护你 |
[16:48] | This is — uh, sir? | 这位是… 先生 |
[16:50] | Sorry. Officer Mekler. | 抱歉 麦克勒警官 |
[16:52] | Officer Mekler will be here to 8:00 p.m. | 麦克勒警官在这里保护你到晚上8点 |
[16:54] | He’ll be replaced by someone new. | 到时会有别人接替他 |
[16:56] | Um, officer, could you keep your hat on? | 警官 能把帽子戴上吗 |
[16:58] | That’ll help Mr. Dutton recognize you. | 这样能帮达顿先生认出你 |
[17:00] | – No problem. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[17:02] | You’re only gonna protect me for 48 hours? | 你们只保护我48小时吗 |
[17:04] | Well, two days is a long time in an investigation. | 两天在调查中可算长的了 |
[17:08] | I don’t why Mr. Simms attacked me. | 我不知道西姆斯先生为什么要袭击我 |
[17:10] | But if you can’t find him, | 但如果你们找不到他 |
[17:11] | what’s to keep him from trying again? | 有什么能阻止他再试一次 |
[17:15] | Mr. Simms didn’t attack you. | 西姆斯先生没有袭击你 |
[17:17] | – What? – Elliot, mr. Simms is dead. | -你说什么 -伊略特 西姆斯先生死了 |
[17:21] | He was killed this morning before you went into the office. | 他是今天早上 在你进办公室之前遇害的 |
[17:24] | H-he didn’t try to kill me? | 他…他没有要杀我 |
[17:26] | No. | 没有 |
[17:30] | Of course. | 也对 |
[17:31] | Why would he try to kill me? | 他怎么会想杀我 |
[17:35] | I can’t believe I thought he was chasing me. | 我不敢相信我居然以为他在追杀我 |
[17:37] | Why don’t you tell us everything | 不如你告诉我们关于今天早上 |
[17:38] | you can remember about this morning? | 所有你能记得的事情 |
[17:40] | I just — can I have a minute? | 我…能让我静一静吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah, sure. | 可以 当然 |
[17:51] | I’ve always loved jazz, you know? | 我一直都很喜欢爵士 你知道吗 |
[17:52] | I live down the street from Chick Corea in Chelsea. | 我在切尔西和奇克·柯瑞亚就住一条街上 |
[17:54] | He played my 16th birthday party. | 我十六岁生日派对上他还来表演了 |
[17:56] | Really? Oh, that must have been very special. | 真的 那一定是一段非常特别的经历 |
[17:59] | – There you go, Maura. – Thank you, Carlo. | -给你 莫拉 -谢谢 卡洛 |
[18:01] | So, Angela is stuck in traffic. | 安琪拉之前堵在路上了 |
[18:05] | She should be here any moment. | 她很快就会回来了 |
[18:06] | All those mats in the kitchen — you must do a lot of cooking. | 厨房里那么多垫子…你一定经常做菜 |
[18:09] | Uh, well, uh, even for wood floors, | 对于木质地板而言 |
[18:12] | French oak is so unforgiving. | 法国橡木也是很难伺候的 |
[18:15] | So, what do you do for a living? | 话说 你靠什么谋生 |
[18:17] | – Music. – Oh, you play? | -音乐 -你会乐器 |
[18:18] | Trumpet, but I mostly teach. | 小号 但我现在主要教别人 |
[18:21] | I love the trumpet. | 我爱小号 |
[18:22] | Such a heraldic instrument. | 多么有历史的一种乐器 |
[18:24] | Yeah, I’d like to play more, | 没错 我也希望能有更多机会吹奏 |
[18:26] | but had to give up the dream in order to survive. | 但为了生存我只能放弃自己的梦想 |
[18:29] | Oh, god, I’m so sorry I’m late. | 天啊 真抱歉 我迟到了 |
[18:32] | Angela, sweetheart! | 安琪拉 小甜心 |
[18:36] | You look fantastic. | 你看上去美极了 |
[18:37] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 抱一个 |
[18:41] | Nice to see you, Carlo. | 很高兴见到你 卡洛 |
[18:43] | Yeah, yeah, you too, honey. | 我也很高兴见到你 亲爱的 |
[18:45] | I will leave the two of you to catch up. | 我就不打扰你们二位叙旧了 |
[18:48] | Before we sit down, I need to use the restroom. | 在我们坐下来聊天之前 我要先用下洗手间 |
[18:50] | It’s broken. | 洗手间坏了 |
[18:52] | The downstairs? | 楼下的 |
[18:54] | Well, there’s another one just up the stairs. | 还有一间 楼梯上去就是 |
[18:55] | Not the stairs. | 别走楼梯 |
[18:57] | – Angela. – Maura. | -安琪拉 -莫拉 |
[19:01] | You’re right, you’re right. | 没错 你是对的 |
[19:02] | Frankie did fix the bathroom downstairs. | 弗兰基是修好了楼下的洗手间 |
[19:07] | It’s right through there. | 穿过去就是了 |
[19:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:14] | Socks. You let him wear socks? | 袜子 你让他穿袜子 |
[19:17] | Do you want to be homeless? | 你是想无家可归吗 |
[19:20] | Hey, Angela? We are having a lovely time. | 安琪拉 我们玩得那么高兴 |
[19:23] | He has no reason to have an accident. | 他没有理由去假装自己出了事故 |
[19:25] | He does work, you know. | 他工作的 你知道吗 |
[19:27] | The trumpet? | 吹小号 |
[19:27] | Yeah, he blows a lot of hot air. | 他确实是挺喜欢吹牛[吹热气] |
[19:29] | No, he teaches now. | 不 他现在教别人了 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 这我倒是不知道 |
[19:33] | Angela, when is the last time you saw cousin Carlo? | 安琪拉 你上一次见到卡洛是什么时候 |
[19:35] | A couple of christmases ago. | 好几年前 |
[19:36] | Exactly. | 就是说 |
[19:37] | So, maybe he’s outgrown his problem. | 说不定他成长了 改掉了他的陋习 |
[19:40] | The tile work in here is lovely. | 你洗手间的瓷砖铺得真好看 |
[19:43] | Oh, the night is young. | 夜还长着呢 |
[19:52] | Hey, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[19:54] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[19:56] | One leg is longer than the other. | 一条腿比另一条腿更长 |
[19:59] | Longer. | 一条更长 |
[20:00] | One heel hits harder. | 一个鞋跟踩下去的声音更重 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | We need to talk about the case. | 我们要谈谈这个案子 |
[20:09] | You want me to help you find a man I can’t recognize | 你要我帮你找一个我自己也认不出来的人 |
[20:12] | who’s trying to kill me for a reason I don’t know. | 这个人还要因为我不知道的原因而除掉我 |
[20:14] | Elliot, you have to remember something | 伊略特 你肯定记得一些事的 |
[20:17] | and you never know what could help. | 你永远不会知道哪些细节会帮上忙 |
[20:19] | But when I’m stressed out, | 但是当我紧张的时候 |
[20:21] | the techniques I use to get through the day, | 我日常生活中惯用的小技巧 |
[20:23] | they don’t work very well. | 就会失灵 |
[20:24] | You mean like remembering hair or jewelry | 比如说像是记住发型 首饰 |
[20:28] | or weird leg length? | 或是奇怪的腿长 |
[20:31] | Right. | 是的 |
[20:33] | My mother — | 我的母亲 |
[20:35] | She, uh, wore the same kind of clothes. | 她…总是穿一种款式的衣服 |
[20:38] | She never changed her hair. | 从来没有换过发型 |
[20:40] | But still, sometimes when I saw her out in the neighborhood, | 但是 有时候我在家附近看到她 |
[20:45] | I wouldn’t even know who she was. | 我都认不出她是谁 |
[20:48] | Is this condition the reason | 你的疾病是不是 |
[20:49] | that you’ve lived in the same place for 15 years? | 你在一个地方住了长达十五年的原因 |
[20:52] | Uh, I change as little as I can — | 我尽量不去改变 维持现状 |
[20:54] | same apartment, same to work, | 住一个地方 走一样的路上班 |
[20:56] | same stores. | 去一样的超市 |
[20:57] | Same people know you. | 认识的也是一样的人 |
[20:59] | At least the people that think I’m stupid or rude — | 至少那些认为我是笨蛋或是没教养的人… |
[21:02] | It’s the same group of people. | 也是同一群人 |
[21:06] | I, um… | 我… |
[21:10] | I dream of going to other places. | 我梦想着想去别的地方 |
[21:12] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[21:14] | – Where do you dream of going? – Don’t laugh. | -你梦想着要去哪里 -别笑话我 |
[21:17] | I will not. | 我不会的 |
[21:19] | Norway. | 挪威 |
[21:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:21] | I want to see fjords. | 我想去看看峡湾 |
[21:25] | What’s gonna happen when my 48 hours are up? | 四十八小时结束后我会怎么样 |
[21:27] | Well, why don’t we address that when we get to it? | 不如等到了那个时候我们再讨论 |
[21:30] | That woman is dead | 那个女人死了 |
[21:32] | because I couldn’t tell the difference | 是因为我无法分辨 |
[21:34] | between a killer and a man I’d worked with for six years. | 凶手和与我共事了六年的人 |
[21:38] | Elliot, you have a medical condition. | 伊略特 这是你身体的问题 |
[21:40] | You couldn’t help it. | 不是你的错 |
[21:42] | I just don’t want anyone else to get hurt. | 我只是不想其他人再受到伤害 |
[21:43] | Okay, well, let’s agree on nobody else gets hurt. | 这点我们达成共识 不希望再有人受到伤害 |
[21:47] | That includes you. | 这其中也包括你 |
[21:49] | That is nice of you to say. | 你这么说真贴心 |
[21:51] | But the truth is, if anything happened to me, | 但事实是 即使我出了什么事 |
[21:56] | no one would even notice. | 也没有人会发现的 |
[22:05] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么 |
[22:06] | Elliot may have facial recognition problems, | 伊略特或许是认不出人脸 |
[22:08] | but he also may have bullshit recognition problems. | 但同时他也分辨不出别人的谎话 |
[22:10] | There’s a piece missing from his books. Look. | 他的账本里少了一块 看 |
[22:13] | 25% of the company’s annual income | 该公司25%的年收入 |
[22:15] | is paid to “Dividends.” | 都用于支付”红利”一项 |
[22:17] | This year, that amounted to $750,000. | 而今年 这笔款项高达七十五万美元 |
[22:20] | Pretty nice little payout. What’s the problem? | 这分红可真不错 有什么问题 |
[22:22] | It’s all paid in cash, | 这都是用现金支付 |
[22:24] | and there are no corresponding | 并且没有相应的 |
[22:25] | accounts indicating where it’s going. | 记录显示钱去了哪里 |
[22:26] | – Nothing? – Just says “Dividends.” | -没有吗 -只写着”红利” |
[22:29] | We didn’t find any tax records in his office, did we? | 我们在他的办公室里没找到任何税务记录吧 |
[22:31] | – No. – And it’ll take the I.R.S. a year to comply with a subpoena. | -没有 -税务局要很久才会配合我们 |
[22:34] | Well, let’s get Jane to ask Elliot what he knows about it. | 让简问问伊略特都知道些什么 |
[22:47] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[22:50] | I was trying to walk really evenly. | 我已经尽量让双脚平衡了 |
[22:53] | Even without the walk, there’s the hair. | 就算不是脚步声 还有头发呢 |
[22:55] | Nothing gets past you, huh? | 火眼金睛啊 |
[22:57] | How was your night? | 昨晚睡得好吗 |
[22:58] | Old people snore. | 人老了会打呼噜 |
[23:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:02] | Elliot, we need to talk about Villa’s finances. | 伊略特 我们得谈谈薇拉的财务情况 |
[23:05] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[23:07] | The dividend payout — | 分发的红利 |
[23:09] | three quarters of a million dollars last year. | 去年有七十五万 |
[23:11] | – You have any idea where that was going? – No. | -你知道那笔钱去哪儿了吗 -不知道 |
[23:16] | Elliot, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me the truth. | 伊略特 如果你不跟我说实话我就帮不了你 |
[23:18] | I was just the bookkeeper. | 我只是个记账员 |
[23:19] | I didn’t do corporate filings or taxes. | 文件或者报税什么的不归我管 |
[23:22] | But that doesn’t mean you didn’t know something was going on. | 可这并不代表你不知道发生了什么 |
[23:32] | The cleaners had a really high number of cash transactions. | 清洁工的现金交易额很大 |
[23:36] | I thought there should have been more credit cards. | 我觉得应该有很多信用卡才对 |
[23:38] | Did you ever say anything about it? | 你跟别人提过这事吗 |
[23:39] | It’s hard to keep your job when you can’t recognize your bosses. | 认不出自己的老板们已经很难保住工作了 |
[23:43] | I decided I would not ask any questions | 所以我不会问任何问题 |
[23:45] | so Simms would look the other way on my thing. | 这样西姆斯也会放我一马 |
[23:48] | Did you ever notice anything | 你还发现过 |
[23:49] | out of the ordinary in any of the shops? | 什么不正常的事情吗 |
[23:51] | No, but I’ve only been to the one near my house. | 没有 但我只去过靠近我家的那家 |
[23:53] | They never asked you to pick up any receipts or deposits | 他们没让你到其它的店里去取过 |
[23:56] | at any of the other locations? | 收据或者存款吗 |
[23:57] | Simms did that himself. | 西姆斯会亲自去取 |
[23:59] | I always thought he was just being nice | 我一直以为他是为我着想 |
[24:01] | because he knew I was uncomfortable being out in the world. | 因为他知道我不愿意跟外人打交道 |
[24:04] | That wasn’t it, was it? | 不是因为这个 对吧 |
[24:06] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[24:09] | I’ll come check on you later, okay? | 我晚点再来看你 好吧 |
[24:11] | – Okay. – All right, hang in there. | -好的 -坚持住 |
[24:17] | Jane’s right — there’s more to Mr. Simms’ reluctance | 简是对的 西姆斯先生不愿意让伊略特 |
[24:20] | to let Elliot see the cleaners than just kindness. | 见到清洁工不是出于善心 |
[24:22] | Four years ago, Villa cleaners began expanding | 四年前 薇拉的清洁工数量开始增加 |
[24:24] | and acquired these six properties. | 并且买下了这四处地方 |
[24:26] | They added four locations a year after that. | 一年后又增加了四个地方 |
[24:29] | I pulled these pictures from an online mapping program. | 我从一个在线地图程序上找到的这些图片 |
[24:31] | Are you sure the addresses are right? | 你确定地址是正确的吗 |
[24:33] | I drove by that one myself just to make sure. | 为了确定我开车去了其中一个地方 |
[24:36] | There’s no way they were pulling in | 从这六个合法的地方 |
[24:37] | that much revenue from just six legitimate locations. | 绝对挣不了那么多钱 |
[24:40] | They must be laundering money. | 他们一定是在洗钱 |
[24:42] | That’s why most of the transactions are in cash. | 所以大部分的交易都是现金 |
[24:44] | This location had a fire yesterday… | 这个地方昨天起火了 |
[24:46] | Just a few hours after Helen was murdered. | 就在海伦被谋杀后几个小时 |
[24:48] | Well, that’s a little coincidental. | 这有点太巧了 |
[24:50] | Killer’s a step ahead of us. | 凶手领先我们一步 |
[24:59] | – Detective Kain? – Yeah. | -凯因警探吗 -是的 |
[25:00] | Vince Korsak. We spoke on the phone. | 我是文斯·科萨克 我们通过电话 |
[25:02] | This is Detective Rizzoli. | 这位是里佐利警探 |
[25:03] | Nice to meet you both. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[25:04] | You said this property was linked to a homicide investigation? | 你说这个地方跟一起谋杀案有关 |
[25:07] | Yeah, you mind if we take a look? | 是的 不介意我们看一下吧 |
[25:08] | No, come on in. | 不介意 来吧 |
[25:08] | We already finished our investigation. | 我们已经调查完了 |
[25:10] | It was definitely arson. | 绝对是纵火 |
[25:12] | Dog sniffed accelerant right away. | 狗一进来就闻到了促燃剂的味道 |
[25:14] | Seems like some kind of makeshift office here. | 这里好像是个临时的办公室 |
[25:17] | Receipts in the garbage indicate | 垃圾箱里的收据显示 |
[25:18] | they’ve been here a few months at least. | 他们至少在这里待了几个月了 |
[25:19] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[25:24] | Hard drive’s been drilled — useless. | 硬盘都被钻孔了 没用了 |
[25:26] | They’re hiding something. | 他们在隐藏什么 |
[25:42] | Amateurs. | 太不专业了 |
[25:45] | – What do you got? – They didn’t stir the embers. | -你找到什么了 -他们没有把东西烧成灰烬 |
[25:46] | We may still be able to figure out what they were up to. | 我们可能能查出他们想要干什么 |
[26:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:08] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[26:09] | You were clomping. | 你走路很大声啊 |
[26:10] | You recognized my clomping? | 你能认出我的脚步声吗 |
[26:12] | No, I heard clomping, I looked up, | 不能 我听见了脚步声 然后抬起头 |
[26:15] | and I saw my best friend being weird. | 结果看见我的闺蜜在犯神经 |
[26:17] | Did you know that I have one leg that’s longer than the other? | 你知道我的一条腿长一条腿短吗 |
[26:20] | – Really? – That’s what Elliot | -真的吗 -伊略特听过 |
[26:21] | the propis-fuh-fuh told me after hearing me walk. | 我的脚步声后这么跟我说的 |
[26:24] | He has a very strong ear. | 他的耳朵很厉害啊 |
[26:26] | It is common with that condition. | 他那种情况很正常 |
[26:28] | You should get that looked at. | 你应该去看医生了 |
[26:30] | I don’t want to get it looked at. | 我不想去看 |
[26:31] | Well, it could cause damage to you back over time. | 时间长了会对你的背有损害的 |
[26:33] | Simple enough to lengthen the other leg. | 把另一条腿增长就行了 很简单 |
[26:35] | I don’t need to be taller, maura. | 我不用再高了 莫拉 |
[26:37] | Men are already afraid of me enough as it is. | 我这高度就够让男人害怕了 |
[26:40] | And you think it’s because you’re tall? | 你觉得是因为你高吗 |
[26:43] | That was a good one. | 这玩笑开得好 |
[26:45] | I heard it went well with Cousin Carlo last night. | 我听说昨晚跟卡罗表亲处得挺好 |
[26:47] | It did. | 是的 |
[26:49] | Good, I’m glad. | 很好 那我就放心了 |
[26:50] | Although, I didn’t expect anything less. | 我本来也没觉得会不好 |
[26:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:53] | Well, I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[27:06] | You didn’t have to give me gelato. | 你不用给我买意大利冰淇淋 |
[27:09] | Well, after what I did to your house, | 我把你的房子弄成这样 |
[27:12] | I felt you deserved it. | 我觉得这是应该的 |
[27:13] | Well, I’m not gonna say no to pistachio. | 我是绝对不会对这说不的 |
[27:17] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[27:19] | Did you order in? | 你叫外卖了吗 |
[27:20] | No. | 没有 |
[28:11] | Janie, thanks for running over. | 简妮 谢谢你能过来 |
[28:12] | But I think Maura was right. | 不过我觉得莫拉说得对 |
[28:15] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[28:18] | You don’t think this is some kind of play? | 你觉得他不是装的吗 |
[28:21] | No. | 不是 |
[28:22] | – Janie! Hey. – Hey, Carlo. | -简妮 -卡罗 |
[28:25] | Janie, it’s so good to see you. | 简妮 太高兴见到你了 |
[28:27] | I’m so glad you stopped by. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[28:29] | How have you been? | 你怎么样 |
[28:31] | Busy. | 很忙 |
[28:32] | Oh, well, busy looks good on you. | 你忙得挺好 |
[28:34] | Yeah, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[28:36] | Zeppole’s ready. | 炸面饼圈好了 |
[28:40] | Wh– you made zeppoles? | 什 你做了炸面饼圈 |
[28:42] | I didn’t know if I was gonna see you, | 我不知道能不能见到你 |
[28:43] | So I wanted to make something that could travel. | 所以我就做了能带给你的东西 |
[28:45] | And I know you love my zeppole. | 而且我知道你喜欢我做的炸面饼圈 |
[28:48] | Can I have 10? | 我能吃十个吗 |
[28:50] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[28:53] | He must be medicated. | 他肯定嗑药了 |
[28:56] | Well, it’s probably better for all of us. | 这可能对咱们来说更好 |
[28:58] | Um…are we okay | 我们可以纵容他 |
[29:00] | that he’s working with boiling oil? | 碰滚烫的油锅吗 |
[29:03] | Come on, he’s fine. | 拜托 他没事 |
[29:04] | And if he was what you say he was, | 如果他是你说的那种人 |
[29:06] | then he certainly doesn’t fit that description anymore. | 那么他就不再符合那个描述了 |
[29:09] | And I did take some precautions. | 而且我确实做了一些预防措施 |
[29:12] | Godere questo bellisimo desserto de zeppole. | 来享用炸面饼圈吧 |
[29:16] | Ooh. Ooh, they look great. | 看上去真棒 |
[29:18] | – Thank you, Carlo. – Of course. | -谢谢 卡罗 -不客气 |
[29:21] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[29:22] | I think we could use a little more powdered sugar. | 我觉得需要多放点糖粉 |
[29:27] | I told you so. | 我早告诉过你了吧 |
[29:28] | Don’t you “I told you so” me! | 你没有说过 |
[29:30] | Oh, I will “I told you so” you as long as I’m right. | 只要我是对的我就告诉过你 |
[29:32] | What? That doesn’t even make sense. | 什么 一点意义都没有 |
[29:34] | Okay, what are you, 12? | 你们多大了 12岁小孩吗 |
[29:36] | Hm, looks like we spilled a little — whoa! | 我们好像放多了 啊 |
[29:40] | Oil. | 油 |
[29:56] | Has he called yet? | 他还没打电话吗 |
[29:58] | Nope. | 没有 |
[30:00] | He’ll call. | 他会打的 |
[30:01] | We will deal with it if he does. | 如果他打了我们就接 |
[30:04] | What do we got here? | 你们在干什么 |
[30:06] | Using this ultraviolet, infrared dslr camera, | 我们用这台紫外线 红外线 数码单反相机 |
[30:10] | we take pictures of the burnt paper. | 给烧焦的纸拍了照 |
[30:12] | The computer analyzes the image, | 电脑分析了图像 |
[30:13] | and we can, up to 70% of the time, | 我们可以 最多有百分之七十的概率 |
[30:15] | bring up whatever is underneath the burn. | 恢复纸上的字 |
[30:18] | Some fancy camera. | 真是神奇的相机 |
[30:20] | Anything interesting yet? | 有什么有意思的发现 |
[30:21] | Primarily receipts and pay stubs. | 主营业务收入和支付存根 |
[30:23] | I’m not sure what this fire was supposed to be covering up. | 我不确定这场火灾是为了掩盖什么 |
[30:25] | Well, we think they were laundering money. | 我觉得他们在洗钱 |
[30:28] | Creating receipts helps the income look legitimate. | 制造发票可以帮助收入看起来是合法的 |
[30:30] | Maura, this says “I.R.S.” | 莫拉 上面写着美国国税局 |
[30:32] | Right here, Maura, can you process this one right now? | 就在这里 莫拉 你现在可以处理这个吗 |
[30:35] | Sure. | 可以 |
[30:50] | “Audit requires all records for Villa cleaners | 审计要求出示所有薇拉清洁工 |
[30:53] | and its shareholders, including Koko Inc.” | 和股东的记录 包括蔻蔻公司 |
[31:00] | That’s some magic camera you got there. | 你有一台魔法相机 |
[31:02] | Thanks, Maura. | 谢了 莫拉 |
[31:09] | So? | 怎么了 |
[31:10] | Koko Inc. Is a shell corporation | 蔻蔻公司是 |
[31:12] | that is wholly owned by Mary Ann Wilkhousen. | 由玛丽·安·维克豪森完全拥有的空壳公司 |
[31:14] | She’s a lawyer. | 她是名律师 |
[31:14] | Everything about her and her corporation is legitimate. | 所有与她和她公司有关的都是合法的 |
[31:17] | Mary Ann Wilkhousen? | 玛丽·安·维克豪森 |
[31:18] | When I was in the organized crime unit, | 我在有组织犯罪科的时候 |
[31:20] | she worked as an attorney for Spencer Romero. | 她是斯宾塞·罗密欧的律师 |
[31:22] | I think they had more than just a working relationship. | 我觉得他们不仅仅是工作关系 |
[31:24] | Wait, Spencer Romero? | 等下 斯宾塞·罗密欧 |
[31:25] | – The Spencer Romero? – Who’s that? | -那个斯宾塞·罗密欧 -他是谁 |
[31:27] | Oh, he’s a thuggish drug dealer from the east side. | 他是东区一个谋财害命的毒贩 |
[31:29] | BPD suspects him in at least 10 murders, | 波士顿警局怀疑至少有十起谋杀案和他有关 |
[31:31] | but he does the jobs himself. | 但是他自己动手 |
[31:32] | There’s never anyone to flip to convict him. | 从来没有人敢轻易地指控他 |
[31:37] | I’ll bet he’s the source of the cash Villa’s been laundering. | 我打赌他就是薇拉洗黑钱的幕后黑手 |
[31:40] | Simms must have panicked when he got the notice from the I.R.S. | 西姆斯收到国税局的通知时一定很恐慌 |
[31:42] | – He told Romero – and Romero killed him to get rid of loose ends. | -他告诉了罗密欧 -罗密欧杀掉他来灭口 |
[31:45] | Okay, but how do we pin on him | 好吧 可是我们怎么利用 |
[31:46] | with our witness who isn’t really a witness? | 我们并不是证人的证人来给他定罪 |
[31:52] | We think that this man is associated with Mr. Simms. | 我们觉得这个人与西姆斯先生有关 |
[31:56] | Does he look familiar in any way? | 他看着眼熟吗 |
[31:59] | Not really. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[32:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:02] | Uh, let’s — let’s just watch this. | 我们 我们来看看这个 |
[32:04] | So, we’re just looking to take a few kilos off your hands. | 我们只是想从你手里买几公斤 |
[32:07] | For how much? | 出多少钱 |
[32:08] | We’re good with the usual rate. | 我们可以接受通常定价 |
[32:12] | Get out of here. You think I’m an idiot? | 滚 你以为我是傻瓜吗 |
[32:13] | Anything about his mannerisms? | 对他的行为习惯有印象吗 |
[32:15] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[32:17] | I don’t recognize him. I want to help. | 我不认识他 我也想帮忙 |
[32:19] | Okay, Elliot. | 好吧 伊略特 |
[32:21] | Just — you do this every day, okay? | 只是…你每天都这样 |
[32:24] | You recognize people by characteristics that other people don’t see. | 你利用别人注意不到的特点来分辨别人 |
[32:28] | You lived your whole life this way, so just… | 你一直以这种方式来生存 所以 |
[32:34] | Calm down. | 静下心来 |
[32:35] | I’ve got all day. | 我一整天都在 |
[32:36] | – Okay, uh, play it again. – Okay. | -好吧 再来一次 -好的 |
[32:40] | So, we’re just looking to take a few kilos off your hands. | 所以 我们只是想从你手里买几公斤 |
[32:42] | For how much? | 出多少钱 |
[32:44] | We’re good with the usual rate. | 我们可以接受通常定价 |
[32:46] | That last bit — play it again. | 最后一点 再放一次 |
[32:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:49] | We’re good with the usual rate. | 我们可以接受通常定价 |
[32:52] | That clicking. | 那个响指声 |
[32:54] | That’s Mr. Wilkhousen. | 是维克豪森先生 |
[32:56] | – Wilkhousen. – Yeah, he came around a bit. | -维克豪森 -是的 他有时会来 |
[32:58] | He always smelled like he came straight from a hookah bar. | 他身上总有一股水烟味 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:02] | Okay, Elliot, that’s great. That’s all I needed. | 伊略特 太好了 这就是我需要的 |
[33:04] | Is Mr. Wilkhousen selling drugs? | 维克豪森先生贩毒吗 |
[33:06] | Because I never saw anything like that at the office. | 我在办公室从没见过那样的东西 |
[33:08] | I’m sorry, Elliot, | 对不起 伊略特 |
[33:09] | I-I-I can’t really say anything about the case. | 我 我不能谈论与案子有关的事 |
[33:12] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[33:14] | I have a right to know what I’m dealing with here. | 我有权知道我在帮你找的是什么人 |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:19] | His real name is Spencer Romero. | 他的真名是斯宾塞·罗密欧 |
[33:21] | But Elliot, that’s — that’s really all | 但是伊略特 我只能 |
[33:22] | that I can tell you, okay? | 说这么多了 |
[33:24] | And — and I just — | 而且 我… |
[33:25] | I don’t want you to worry about anything, all right? | 我不想让你担心 |
[33:27] | You’re very safe here. | 你在这里非常安全 |
[33:28] | I thought I have to leave after 48 hours. | 我以为我48小时后就必须离开了 |
[33:30] | I’m working on that, too. | 我会帮你解决这个问题的 |
[33:34] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[33:35] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢 |
[33:45] | Romero was in their office. Elliot I.D.’ed him. | 罗密欧去过他们办公室 伊略特认出他了 |
[33:48] | Visiting the office isn’t a crime. | 拜访办公室并不是犯罪 |
[33:50] | But as a witness for Simms’ murder, | 但是作为西姆斯谋杀案的证人 |
[33:53] | defense attorney would have field day with his facial blindness. | 辩方律师会抓住他的脸盲症不放 |
[33:56] | What if we got Romero on tax evasion and money laundering? | 如果我们控告罗密欧偷税和洗黑钱呢 |
[33:59] | I mean, we’ve got the burnt receipts, | 我们已经有了烧毁的发票 |
[34:01] | we’ve got Elliot’s books. | 我们还有伊略特的账簿 |
[34:03] | That might work. | 这可能行得通 |
[34:04] | With Elliot’s extensive knowledge of Villa’s accounting, | 凭借伊略特关于薇拉公司账目的了解 |
[34:06] | could be enough to bring Romero down. | 也许够扳倒罗密欧的 |
[34:07] | I mean, the charges aren’t sexy, | 虽说指控不算重 |
[34:08] | but they worked on Capone. | 可是也干掉卡彭[诈骗犯]了 |
[34:10] | Would this be enough to get Elliot | 我们能不能因此在我们控告罗密欧期间 |
[34:11] | more permanent protection while we work on Romero? | 给伊略特提供更长时间的保护呢 |
[34:13] | I’ll call upstairs. | 我打电话申请一下 |
[34:14] | Half a witness against Romero is better than none. | 有半个证人指证罗密欧也比没有强 |
[34:16] | Right, I’ll go tell him | 好 我去告诉他 |
[34:17] | we might be able to buy him some more time. | 也许我们能给他争取多点时间 |
[34:27] | He’s in the can. | 他在洗手间 |
[34:29] | Thanks for the report. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[34:34] | Ew, it really does smell like old people in here. | 这里闻上去真是有股老人味 |
[34:37] | Yeah, you get used to it. | 慢慢就习惯了 |
[34:44] | How long has he been in there? | 他在洗手间里多久了 |
[34:46] | I don’t know. A while. | 不知道 有一会了 |
[34:56] | Elliot? | 伊略特 |
[34:57] | Elliot, it’s Jane. You all right? | 伊略特 我是简 你没事吧 |
[35:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:08] | – He’s gone. – What? | -他不见了 -什么 |
[35:09] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[35:11] | – Uh, nothing. – No, not nothing — something. | -什么也没有 -不可能 肯定有什么事 |
[35:13] | Uh, used my phone to check the score of the game. | 他用我的手机查了一下比分 |
[35:16] | He said he had to use the bathroom. | 然后就说他要上厕所 |
[35:18] | Give me your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[35:23] | Shit! | 该死 |
[35:33] | He hasn’t used his credit cards | 他没用过信用卡 |
[35:35] | or taken cash out of an ATM. | 也没在提款机取过钱 |
[35:37] | Should have confiscated his wallet. | 真应该把他的钱包也没收了 |
[35:39] | Frankie said Elliot’s not at his house, | 弗兰基说伊略特不在家里 |
[35:40] | but it looks like he was there recently. | 但是貌似他最近回去过 |
[35:42] | Well, he’s spooked, | 他被吓到了 |
[35:42] | so he’ll try and get as far away as he can. | 所以他肯定会尽可能跑得越远越好 |
[35:44] | If we can just find him, | 只要我们能找到他 |
[35:45] | BPD is willing to keep him in a safe house | 波士顿警局愿意在我们逮到罗密欧之前 |
[35:46] | until we nail Romero. | 给他提供安全屋 |
[35:48] | He probably knows we can keep him from | 他也许知道我们可以 |
[35:50] | boarding a plane, right? | 阻止他乘飞机 对吧 |
[35:51] | Yeah, and he doesn’t own a car. It leaves trains and buses. | 是 而且他也没车 那他就只能坐火车和大巴了 |
[35:54] | He still has that unused bus ticket. | 他那张车票还没用过呢 |
[36:14] | – I’ll check out the buses. – I’ll check inside. | -我去查大巴 -我去车站里面看看 |
[36:22] | All southbound passengers, | 所有往南去的乘客 |
[36:23] | please proceed to Line 2 at Gate 1. | 请前往二号线一号门 |
[36:57] | Elliot. | 伊略特 |
[36:59] | It’s Jane. | 我是简 |
[37:01] | We got to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这 |
[37:03] | No. I’ve got to get out of Boston. | 不 我得离开波士顿 |
[37:06] | I can keep you safe. | 我能保证你的安全 |
[37:10] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[37:11] | Listen to me, okay? You’re not alone. | 听我说 好吗 你不是孤身一人 |
[37:14] | The department can put you some place safe | 警察局会在我们对付罗密欧期间 |
[37:16] | while we deal with Romero. | 将你安置在安全屋 |
[37:18] | Okay, you don’t have to run away. | 你不需要跑 |
[37:20] | What if you can’t deal with him? | 要是你们对付不了他呢 |
[37:22] | I can deal with him. | 我能搞定他 |
[37:29] | Hey, Korsak, I got Elliot with me. | 科萨克 我找到伊略特了 |
[37:31] | Uh, we’re outside. Just meet us at the car, okay? | 我们在外面 咱们在车那见 好吗 |
[37:35] | That hookah bar smell. | 我闻到那股水烟的味道了 |
[37:37] | What? Here? | 什么 这里吗 |
[37:57] | Spencer Romero! Police! | 斯宾塞·罗密欧 我是警察 |
[38:05] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[38:08] | Ask Detective Dutton. | 问达顿警探吧 |
[38:10] | Detective? | 警探 |
[38:12] | I didn’t think screaming, “Hey, stop, | 我觉得我要是喊”住手 |
[38:14] | I’m the guy who can’t really recognize you.” | 我是那个不太认得你的人” |
[38:15] | would be much help. | 应该没什么用 |
[38:31] | Janie. | 简妮 |
[38:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[38:35] | Well, Maura had said that you called, | 莫拉说你来过电话 |
[38:37] | so I came to say goodbye. | 所以我来跟你道别 |
[38:40] | Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[38:42] | May I? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[38:43] | Please. | 请坐 |
[38:48] | Food good here? | 这里的东西好吃吗 |
[38:49] | Oh, cut the crap, Carlo. | 少来这套 卡罗 |
[38:51] | Look, you may have gotten away | 你在乔茜婶婶的葬礼上 |
[38:53] | with suing the funeral parlor at Aunt Josie’s funeral | 控告殡仪馆 |
[38:56] | and mysteriously cutting your fingertip off | 在凯伊五金店神奇地用梯子切掉了指尖 |
[38:58] | with a ladder at Kay’s hardware, | 也许都得逞了 |
[39:00] | but you and I both know your neck is fine. | 但是咱俩心里都清楚 你的脖子没事 |
[39:02] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[39:04] | Really? With the cervical collar? | 你搞什么 居然还戴颈套 |
[39:05] | – Come on! – Jane. | -拜托 -简 |
[39:08] | We’re family. | 咱们可是一家人 |
[39:10] | Maura is family. | 莫拉是我的家人 |
[39:11] | And when her father started causing problems, I shot him. | 当她父亲惹事的时候 我给了他一枪 |
[39:15] | I understand that you have doubts, Jane, | 我知道你怀疑我 简 |
[39:17] | But my neck does hurt. | 但是我的脖子真的很疼 |
[39:20] | And Maura has insurance. | 而且莫拉有保险 |
[39:22] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[39:22] | You’re an embarrassment to this family. You n — | 你简直给这个家族丢脸 你 |
[39:25] | Jane. I didn’t expect to see you. | 简 我不知道你要来 |
[39:28] | Yeah, I was just having a little chat with Carlo. | 我刚才在跟卡罗聊天呢 |
[39:31] | Okay, Carlo. | 好吧 卡罗 |
[39:33] | After you called, I wanted to meet with you | 你来电话后 我想跟你见上一面 |
[39:36] | and give you a chance to do the right thing. | 给你一个机会做出正确的选择 |
[39:38] | What can I say? I hurt my neck. | 让我说什么呢 我扭到了脖子 |
[39:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:08] | See you at Christmas. | 圣诞节见 |
[40:09] | Don’t threaten me. | 别威胁我 |
[40:18] | Ehh, nice job with the hidden camera. | 装摄像头这件事干得漂亮 |
[40:23] | Well, I am trusting, but I’m not stupid. | 我是容易相信别人 但我又不傻 |
[40:26] | Well, why didn’t you tell me you put one up? | 你怎么不告诉我你装了摄像头 |
[40:28] | Because I wanted to be right about him. | 因为我希望我对他的判断是正确的 |
[40:30] | It’s not easy to admit that I’m right. | 承认我对了不是件容易的事 |
[40:33] | – Sometimes. – All the time. | -有时吧 -一直这样 |
[40:35] | Okay, a lot. | 好吧 经常 |
[40:37] | You know, slip-and-fall scam artists | 通常这种碰瓷的骗子 |
[40:39] | typically work in teams. | 都是以团队形式行动 |
[40:40] | He was very talented. | 他很有天分 |
[40:43] | Can’t even believe you’re giving him props. | 真不敢相信你居然还赞扬他 |
[40:45] | I’m just saying artists come in all forms. | 我只是说骗子有各种各样的 |
[40:51] | Are you are eating purse zeppole? | 你刚从包里拿出来了个炸面饼圈吃吗 |
[40:54] | He does do one thing right. | 他这件事是真的做得不错 |
[40:56] | Give me one. | 给我一个 |
[41:03] | These are really just Italian doughnut holes. | 这只不过是意大利的甜甜圈饼圈而已 |
[41:05] | – How dare you? – I’m not saying they’re bad. | -你居然敢这么说 -我又没说难吃 |
[41:08] | Not bad? | 不难吃 |
[41:11] | You don’t deserve them. Give them to me. | 你不配吃 都拿来给我 |
[41:12] | No, no way. I saved them. | 不 没门 这是我留下来的 |
[41:15] | Give them to me. | 都给我 |
[41:21] | You are staring at me like that again. | 你又那样瞪我 |
[41:25] | I dare you to blink. | 你肯定会眨眼 |
[41:28] | Blink. | 眨眼 |
[41:30] | Blink. | 眨眼 |
[41:31] | If you squint really hard like this, you don’t blink. | 你使劲把眼眯成这样就不会眨眼了 |
[41:33] | – Blink. – Oh, God. | -你眨眼了 -天啊 |
[41:34] | – So easy. – Don’t eat all of them, please. | -小菜一碟 -别都吃光了 求你了 |
[41:37] | I’m going to eat all of them. | 我要把它们全吃光 |