时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Listen to me, man. | 你听我说 |
[00:08] | I’ve been where you are. | 我也曾和你一样 |
[00:10] | Please believe me when I tell you, | 相信我 |
[00:12] | the party you’re going to is nothing but trouble. | 你要去的派对只会给你惹麻烦 |
[00:16] | Jerome? | 杰罗姆 |
[00:18] | Does Jerome have 30 days sober? | 杰罗姆清醒30天过吗 |
[00:21] | I don’t think so. | 我看没有 |
[00:22] | You got to learn to appreciate a quiet night in. | 你得学会安静地在家待上一晚 |
[00:25] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道很难 |
[00:26] | That’s why you’ve got me. | 所以我才会帮你 |
[00:28] | And I’m already home, baby — headed to bed. | 我已经到家了 宝贝 马上就睡了 |
[00:32] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信 |
[01:25] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:26] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:28] | Did you read the label? | 这回你看标签了吗 |
[01:30] | I know how to make coffee. | 我会煮咖啡 |
[01:32] | Your last pot tasted like motor oil. | 你上次煮出来的味道跟机油似的 |
[01:34] | That was an anomaly. | 那是个意外 |
[01:35] | How was I supposed to know it was espresso beans? | 我怎么会知道那是特浓咖啡豆 |
[01:37] | By reading the label. | 看标签就知道了啊 |
[01:39] | Well, obviously, this time I read the label, | 这次我看了标签 |
[01:41] | and I just happen to like espresso beans. | 而我碰巧喜欢特浓咖啡 |
[01:44] | Mm-hmm. And if it’s too strong for you… | 要是你觉得它的劲儿太大 |
[01:46] | that’s too bad because I’m gonna drink it | 那真不巧 因为我会就这样 |
[01:48] | – just like it is. – That’s right. | -把它喝了 -是啊 |
[01:49] | You are. Every drop. | 喝吧 全喝光 |
[01:52] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[01:56] | No, you have the wrong number. | 不 你打错了 |
[01:58] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[02:01] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[02:03] | Where is Maura? We’re gonna be late. | 莫拉呢 我们要迟到了 |
[02:05] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[02:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:12] | I’ve got some lower back pain, | 我有点腰痛 |
[02:13] | so I’m attempting a new relaxation technique. | 所以我在尝试一种新的放松方法 |
[02:20] | It looks like lying on the floor and sighing. | 看着像是躺在地板上叹气 |
[02:23] | Well, it’s more sophisticated than that. | 这可比那复杂多了 |
[02:26] | Well, do you feel relaxed? | 你感到放松了吗 |
[02:28] | Not entirely. | 没有 |
[02:30] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[02:34] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[02:37] | No, I can’t help you. | 不 我帮不了你 |
[02:39] | Because this isn’t an escort service! | 因为我不是三陪 |
[02:42] | Yes, I’m sure. I d– | 我确定 我… |
[02:44] | I can’t — wha– | 究竟是怎么… |
[02:48] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[02:50] | Oh, really? With the heavy breathing? | 不是吧 还喘上了 |
[02:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:53] | And why are you getting an escort at this hour? | 你怎么会这个时间找三陪 |
[02:56] | Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你不是应该在工作吗 |
[02:58] | Well, shouldn’t you be looking for work? | 那你不应该去找工作吗 |
[03:02] | No, I will not help you “Work on your résumé.” | 我才不会帮你”参谋简历” |
[03:04] | Gross. | 太恶心了 |
[03:05] | You know, you are a public servant, | 你也是个公务员 |
[03:06] | And clearly this guy needs some service. | 显然这个人需要服务 |
[03:07] | Oh, shut up and drink your sludge. | 闭嘴喝你的恶心咖啡吧 |
[03:10] | I don’t know what happened. | 到底是怎么回事 |
[03:10] | A-a telemarketer must have gotten my number, you know, | 肯定是某个电话推销员搞到了我的号码 |
[03:14] | And — and… | 然后… |
[03:17] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[03:19] | Listen to me, you pervert. | 你个变态给我听好 |
[03:20] | I don’t have the time… | 我没时间 |
[03:21] | to facilitate some weird fantasy | 去满足你那在地下室里 |
[03:23] | from some basement-dwelling mouth breather | 上网上多了产生的诡异幻想 |
[03:27] | with too much access to the internet, so you can go f– | 所以你赶紧滚一边去… |
[03:32] | Isles. | 我是艾尔斯 |
[03:34] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[03:59] | Another wrong number. | 又是个打错的 |
[04:01] | That is the fifth call that I’ve gotten like that. | 这已经是第五个了 |
[04:03] | And I block every single one of them. | 我还拉黑了那些号码 |
[04:06] | This is getting ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[04:07] | Well, perhaps the department could issue you a new number. | 或许警局会给你换个号码 |
[04:09] | I’ve put the request in. | 我已经申请了 |
[04:10] | They’re just taking their sweet time about it. | 他们只是忙着笑我 |
[04:12] | It sounds awful. | 太糟了 |
[04:13] | One guy asked me to… | 有个男的让我… |
[04:16] | “Wax his banister.” | “给他的栏杆脱毛” |
[04:19] | – That’s not a thing. – I know. | -根本没这个词 -我知道 |
[04:20] | Nobody calls it that. | 没人会管那里叫栏杆 |
[04:21] | – Well, what did you say? – W– | -那你怎么说的 -我… |
[04:24] | I can’t, um, say to you… right now. | 我现在…没法告诉你… |
[04:29] | What are we talking about? | 你们聊什么呢 |
[04:30] | Euphemisms for the male phallus. | 男性性器官的委婉说法 |
[04:34] | Victim is Dan Walsh, 27. | 受害人名叫丹·沃什 27岁 |
[04:36] | According to his landlord, he lived here about two years. | 他的房东说他已经在这里住了两年了 |
[04:39] | Is he a parolee? | 他是假释犯吗 |
[04:40] | He worked for a nonprofit | 他为一家公益组织工作 |
[04:41] | that keeps troubled kids off the street. | 帮助问题少年改邪归正 |
[04:43] | I guess he lived where he worked. | 我估计他就在这附近工作 |
[04:44] | No witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[04:45] | Struggles and arguments | 打斗和争吵 |
[04:46] | are pretty much par for the course around here. | 在这附近也很常见 |
[04:49] | Security systems? | 安保系统呢 |
[04:50] | Padlocks and baseball bats. | 用的都是挂锁和棒球棍 |
[04:52] | Definitely no cameras. | 肯定没有摄像头 |
[04:53] | Maybe it’s just a robbery gone wrong. | 或许只是抢劫 意外杀了人 |
[04:55] | Left his wallet and cellphone behind. | 他的钱包和手机都在 |
[04:56] | I think someone just wanted him dead. | 我觉得凶手就是想让他死 |
[04:59] | Which he is. | 他也确实死了 |
[05:01] | We know how? | 死因呢 |
[05:02] | Subdural hemorrhaging around the trachea and larynx. | 气管和喉部出现硬膜出血 |
[05:05] | Acute cause of death appears to be asphyxia. | 死因是窒息而死 |
[05:09] | So he was strangled. | 所以他是被勒死的 |
[05:10] | I’m inclined to say yes, though the ligature mark | 我也倾向于此 但勒痕 |
[05:13] | is less distinct than I’d expect. | 没有我想象的那么明显 |
[05:14] | According to his texts, he died around 9:30 last night. | 从他发的短信来看 他大约死于昨晚九点半 |
[05:18] | That’s consistent with rigor and lividity. | 与尸僵和尸斑的情况吻合 |
[05:20] | He has a selfie with his murderer. | 他和凶手有张自拍 |
[05:22] | Yeah, too bad he didn’t have one of those selfie sticks. | 他没拿自拍杆真是不幸 |
[05:25] | To use as a weapon. | 可以当武器 |
[05:26] | And achieve a universally flattering angle. | 还能拍到一个举世无双的角度 |
[05:38] | Dan Walsh. | 丹·沃什 |
[05:39] | DMV records show he moved to Boston about two years ago. | 车管所的记录显示他大约在两年前搬到波士顿 |
[05:42] | Originally from Los Angeles. | 原籍是洛杉矶 |
[05:43] | He have any family here or anybody we could talk to? | 这边有他的亲人或是能和我们谈谈的人吗 |
[05:46] | Doesn’t seem to. | 貌似没有 |
[05:46] | He’s just been living at that one address | 他一直住在那一个地方 |
[05:48] | and working at the center for troubled teens. | 并且在问题少年中心工作 |
[05:50] | Maybe one of the kids turned against him. | 或许是其中一个孩子和他反目了 |
[05:52] | A co-worker said he was a rock star. | 他的一个同事说他相当受欢迎 |
[05:53] | And every kid we talked to | 我们问过的所有孩子 |
[05:55] | said he’s the reason why they turned their lives around. | 都说自己能改邪归正多亏了他 |
[05:57] | He didn’t have an emergency contact in his DMV records, | 车管所的记录上没有他的紧急联络人 |
[05:59] | And I can’t find a last-known address in California. | 我也找不到他在加州的最后住址 |
[06:02] | According to social security, there’s no work history, either. | 社保上也查不到工作记录 |
[06:05] | Oh, so he’s a criminal. | 那他是个罪犯了 |
[06:07] | A lot of people at the center | 中心里很多人都说 |
[06:08] | said he was secretive about his past. | 他从不透露自己的过去 |
[06:10] | Okay, so he’s got a troubled past, he goes straight, | 所以他有过叛逆的过去 然后改邪归正 |
[06:13] | starts working with kids | 开始帮助孩子 |
[06:14] | so they don’t make the same mistake he does. | 让他们不重蹈自己的覆辙 |
[06:16] | Maybe his past caught up to him. | 或许是他过去的事害死了他 |
[06:18] | – I buy it. – I would, too, | -有道理 -我本来也这么想 |
[06:19] | Except he doesn’t have a record. | 但是他没有前科 |
[06:21] | Prints are clean. | 数据库里没有他的指纹 |
[06:22] | Well, that just means he didn’t get caught. | 那只说明他没被抓 |
[06:23] | We running him through NCIC? | 我们在国家犯罪信息库里查过他了吗 |
[06:25] | As we speak. | 正查着呢 |
[06:27] | Well, maybe he’s wanted for questioning somewhere, | 或许在某个地方他被通缉 |
[06:29] | or he got a parking ticket in Topeka. | 或是他在托皮卡[堪萨斯州府]有张罚单 |
[06:32] | Anything to help us figure out what his story is. | 无论什么都好 只要能帮我们弄清他的背景 |
[06:35] | And why he’s dead. | 和他为什么被杀 |
[06:41] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样 |
[06:42] | Good. I mean, not for him. | 很顺利 但对他来说不太好 |
[06:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[06:45] | From? | 死因是 |
[06:46] | Ligature-strangulation homicide. | 被勒死 |
[06:49] | The abrasions appear to be scratches | 这些擦伤看上去像是被害者 |
[06:51] | from the victim’s own fingernails. | 自己的指甲造成的抓痕 |
[06:53] | Ah, he put up a fight. | 他抵抗了 |
[06:56] | Do we know what he was strangled with? | 你知道他是被什么勒死的 |
[06:58] | The faintness of the markings suggests a soft material, | 痕迹细微 说明是软材料 |
[07:00] | like a necktie or a cloth. | 比如领带或布 |
[07:03] | And based on the contusions around the Adam’s apple, | 根据喉结附近的挫伤判断 |
[07:05] | it probably had a knot tied in the middle. | 中间很可能打了结 |
[07:08] | Makes for a quicker kill. | 方便更快杀人 |
[07:09] | The hyoid bone was completely crushed. | 舌骨完全粉碎 |
[07:12] | This killer knew what he was doing. | 凶手知道要怎么做 |
[07:14] | There’s a reason the fingerprints we ran | 我们查了丹·沃什的指纹 |
[07:16] | didn’t bring us anything on Dan Walsh — | 却没有结果是有原因的 |
[07:18] | That ain’t Dan Walsh. | 那不是丹·沃什 |
[07:19] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[07:20] | Detective from Los Angeles Robbery Homicide Division just called. | 洛杉矶抢劫凶案组的警探刚刚打来电话 |
[07:23] | He said, “Why are you running Dan Walsh | 他说 “你问什么在国家犯罪信息库里 |
[07:25] | through NCIC?” | 查丹·沃什” |
[07:25] | I said, “Well, he’s a homicide victim.” | 我说 “他是一桩凶案的被害者” |
[07:27] | Detective says, “Huh. That’s funny,” | 警探说 “真是奇了” |
[07:30] | Because they have a Dan Walsh on the table in their morgue. | 因为他们停尸房的桌子上有一个丹·沃什 |
[07:34] | They have the same identity? | 他们身份相同 |
[07:35] | Yeah, they were found dead within three days of each other. | 是的 他们在三日内先后被发现死亡 |
[07:38] | Well, that can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[07:40] | Well, do we know how the L.A. victim died? | 我们知道洛杉矶的被害者怎么死的吗 |
[07:41] | He just said it was a likely homicide. | 他只说了很可能是谋杀 |
[07:43] | The body was found in a shallow grave, | 尸体埋得很浅 |
[07:44] | uncovered by some construction workers. | 被一些建筑工人挖出来了 |
[07:46] | No I.D., but the fingerprints and the dental records | 没有身份证 但指纹和牙医记录 |
[07:49] | were definitive. | 认定了他的身份 |
[07:50] | Their guy is Dan Walsh. | 他们的被害者是丹·沃什 |
[07:52] | Which means our guy… | 这说明了这个人 |
[07:53] | just became John Doe. | 就变成了无名氏 |
[08:06] | L.A. Coroner’s Office says Dan Walsh | 洛杉矶法医办公室说丹·沃什 |
[08:08] | looks to have been dead for about two years. | 看上去已经死了两年左右 |
[08:11] | Which is the exact time | 这也正好是 |
[08:13] | that our guy has been living in Boston | 我们的被害者用丹·沃什的身份 |
[08:14] | under Dan Walsh’s identity. | 开始在波士顿生活的时间 |
[08:16] | So maybe our John Doe killed Dan Walsh | 或许我们的无名氏杀了丹·沃什 |
[08:18] | and then stole his I.D. to start a new life? | 随后偷了他的身份证 开始新生活 |
[08:21] | Whitey Bulger lived under an assumed identity for years. | 白毛·巴尔杰就用伪造的身份逍遥法外多年 |
[08:24] | Yeah, but we ran his prints, | 是啊 但我们查了他的指纹 |
[08:26] | and whoever this guy is, he doesn’t have a record. | 不管这个人是谁 他都没有案底 |
[08:29] | Still, he could be running from something. | 尽管这样 他还是可能在逃避什么 |
[08:32] | Well, all we know for sure | 我们能确定的是 |
[08:33] | is that in the past at some point, | 在过去的某个时间段 |
[08:35] | our John Doe intersected with Dan Walsh. | 我们的无名氏和丹·沃什有交集 |
[08:38] | Yep. Or someone with Dan Walsh’s I.D. | 没错 或者是和某个有丹·沃什身份证的人 |
[08:40] | All roads lead to Dan Walsh. | 所有线索都指向丹·沃什 |
[08:42] | So if we’re gonna figure out who our John Doe is… | 如果我们要弄清楚无名氏是谁 |
[08:45] | Unh-unh. Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[08:47] | You are going to L.A. | 你要去洛杉矶 |
[08:48] | – Yes! – No! | -太棒了 -不要 |
[08:50] | Come on! | 拜托了 |
[08:52] | I don’t like to fly, and — and I get jet-lagged, | 我不喜欢乘飞机 我会有时差 |
[08:55] | and L.A. is so not my style. | 况且洛杉矶完全不是我的风格 |
[08:58] | It’s okay. We’ll suck it up just this once. | 没事 这次我们可以一起忍过去 |
[09:00] | Not you, Frankie. | 你不去 弗兰基 |
[09:01] | The department will only pay for one detective. | 局里只会支付一位警探的费用 |
[09:04] | But the homicide unit in L.A. is eager to collaborate. | 但洛杉矶凶案组亟待合作 |
[09:07] | So is the Coroner’s Office. | 法医办公室也是 |
[09:08] | I’ve been on the phone with the L.A. coroner all morning. | 我整个早上都在和洛杉矶法医打电话 |
[09:11] | Initial findings of their victim | 他们的被害者初步调查结果 |
[09:12] | suggest ligature-strangulation homicide. | 也是被勒死的 |
[09:15] | The same as our guy. | 和我们的一样 |
[09:17] | The thing is, no autopsy’s been performed, | 问题是 没有进行尸检 |
[09:19] | and due to the backlog, there isn’t one scheduled. | 而且因为工作积压 也没有安排尸检 |
[09:21] | Makes sense — big city. | 有道理 大城市嘛 |
[09:23] | So is Boston. | 波士顿也是啊 |
[09:25] | Yeah, but they don’t have Maura — the backlog killer. | 但他们没有莫拉 专治工作积压 |
[09:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:30] | The details of the L.A. murder | 洛杉矶谋杀案的详情 |
[09:31] | might inform our analysis of John Doe’s murder. | 可能为我们对无名氏谋杀案的分析提供线索 |
[09:35] | Especially if they were killed by the same person. | 尤其是如果他们是被同一人所杀 |
[09:38] | Well, I offered to come to L.A. personally | 我提议亲自前往洛杉矶 |
[09:39] | and facilitate the autopsy, and they agreed. | 帮忙尸检 他们同意了 |
[09:42] | Wait. So they both get to go? | 等等 所以他们都可以去 |
[09:45] | You’re welcome to go with them if you pay your own way. | 如果你自掏腰包 也欢迎加入他们 |
[09:48] | Fine. I don’t want to go. | 好吧 我不想去 |
[09:50] | I’m gonna stay here and drink espresso…naked. | 我要呆在这里裸体喝特浓咖啡 |
[09:54] | I’m gonna take a bath in espresso. | 我要在特浓咖啡里泡澡 |
[09:59] | I don’t need that visual, bro. | 我可不要想象这画面 兄弟 |
[10:03] | Well, this should be fun. | 这应该会很有趣 |
[10:04] | Sox games are fun. | 红袜队的比赛很有趣 |
[10:06] | Cronuts — very fun. | 可颂甜甜圈 非常有趣 |
[10:09] | There’s not really a word to accurately describe Los Angeles. | 没有什么词能准确形容洛杉矶 |
[10:12] | Well, maybe we can find one while we’re there. | 或许我们在那里的时候能找到那个词 |
[10:16] | Goody. | 真棒 |
[10:33] | 艾珍斯租车公司 欢迎使用自助服务 | |
[10:34] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[10:36] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:37] | I’m — I’m trying to upgrade my rental, | 我在试图升级我租的车 |
[10:39] | but this machine thingy won’t let me do it. | 但这台玩意不让我这么做 |
[10:41] | Let me pull up your reservation. | 让我调出你的预定 |
[10:43] | – Thank you. – First time using one of these, huh? | -谢谢 -第一次用这种东西吧 |
[10:46] | Yeah. It’s kind of weird. | 是啊 感觉蛮怪的 |
[10:47] | It’s like you’re here, but you’re not here. | 感觉你在这里 但你不在这里 |
[10:50] | I wish I was there. I love L.A. | 我倒希望我在那里 我超爱洛杉矶 |
[10:52] | But I’m stuck in Boston. | 但却被困在了波士顿 |
[10:54] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[10:55] | – Roxbury. – That’s where I work! | -我在罗克斯伯里 -我就在那里工作 |
[10:57] | We’re neighbors! | 我们很近 |
[10:58] | Okay, to upgrade your car, | 好了 要升级你的车 |
[11:00] | insert the credit card you want to use. | 插入你要使用的信用卡 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:03] | Hello! | 你好 |
[11:06] | What, really? That’s like your third one. | 怎么回事 这好像是第三杯了 |
[11:08] | I know. I can’t help myself. | 我知道 我停不下来 |
[11:09] | There’s a juice bar on every corner. | 每个转角都有一个果汁吧 |
[11:11] | That looks delicious. Strawberry? | 看上去很好喝 草莓吗 |
[11:13] | Strawberry mango. | 草莓芒果 |
[11:14] | Oh, this time of year? | 这个季节 |
[11:16] | Right? Look at all that vitamin A! | 对吧 看看这么多维生素A |
[11:19] | How we doing? | 怎么样 |
[11:21] | Looks like the problem’s your credit card. | 看上去是你信用卡的问题 |
[11:23] | It was declined. | 被拒了 |
[11:25] | It was? | 是吗 |
[11:26] | Did you notify the bank that you’re traveling? | 你通知银行你要旅游了吗 |
[11:28] | Sometimes that sets off a fraud alert. | 有时候会触发诈骗警报 |
[11:30] | No, I guess I didn’t. | 不 我想我大概没有 |
[11:32] | Yeah, but I don’t want to drive what BPD rented for us. | 但我不想开警局给我们租的车 |
[11:35] | It looks like a toaster had sex with a clown car. | 看上去就像是烤箱插在了小丑车上 |
[11:38] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:40] | Well, here. | 给你 |
[11:42] | Let’s splurge. | 我们挥霍一下吧 |
[11:44] | It is L.A., after all. | 毕竟这里是洛杉矶嘛 |
[11:46] | Anything particular in mind? | 有什么想法吗 |
[11:47] | – Something stylish. – And fast. | -时髦的 -要速度快 |
[11:50] | Tasteful. Not too flashy. | 有格调的 别太艳俗 |
[11:51] | Yeah, and really fast. | 是啊 还要快 |
[11:54] | I got something. | 我懂了 |
[12:01] | Hey, Vince. | 你好 文斯 |
[12:03] | Liquor license renewal form — it’s all filled out. | 酒类销售许可证更新表 都填好了 |
[12:05] | You just have to sign it. | 你只需要签个字 |
[12:07] | Mm. I’ll do it right now. | 我现在就签 |
[12:09] | So, it looks like the girls made it to L.A. | 姑娘们好像到洛杉矶了 |
[12:12] | Safe and sound. | 平安抵达 |
[12:14] | Which means you and I have a golden opportunity. | 正是咱俩的好机会 |
[12:19] | For what exactly? | 什么机会 |
[12:20] | A double date. | 四人约会 |
[12:21] | No snooping kids — | 没有孩子在边上八卦 |
[12:23] | you, Kiki, me, and Ron. | 你和琪琪 我和罗恩 |
[12:25] | Well, that’s a great idea. Mm. | 好主意 |
[12:26] | I can’t wait to meet Ron. | 我等不及想见罗恩了 |
[12:27] | And he can’t wait to meet you guys. | 他也等不及想要见见你们了 |
[12:29] | – How’s tonight? – I’ll bring wine. | -今晚怎么样 -我来带酒 |
[12:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:32] | 8:00-ish? | 八点怎么样 |
[12:35] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[12:36] | Good wine, Vince. | 要好酒 文斯 |
[12:37] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:46] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[12:47] | Bud Abbott! | 那可是巴德·阿伯特 |
[12:48] | You can’t just walk over him. | 我可不能踩着他 |
[12:50] | It’s a sidewalk, not a grave. | 这是星光大道 又不是坟墓 |
[12:56] | Why do you get to drive? | 凭什么你开车 |
[12:58] | You’re not insured. | 你没保险 |
[13:03] | Really? You just happen to have one of those things handy? | 不是吧 你头巾还随身带吗 |
[13:05] | I mean, Jackie O. | 你是肯尼迪夫人吗 |
[13:07] | It’s going to be windy. | 风会很大 |
[13:09] | Would you like one? | 你要一条吗 |
[13:09] | No, I would like to drive. | 不要 我想开车 |
[13:12] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[13:16] | Please start the car. | 发动车子 |
[13:24] | It’s a turbo. | 涡轮增压呢 |
[13:25] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[13:38] | If the discovery of Dan Walsh’s body | 如果丹·沃什尸体的发现 |
[13:40] | prompted our victim’s murder, | 导致我们的被害人被杀 |
[13:41] | then at least one other person | 那么至少还有一个人 |
[13:43] | knew he was living under an assumed identity. | 知道他是冒名顶替的 |
[13:45] | But why would that person want to kill him? | 可是那个人为什么会想要杀他 |
[13:47] | Did the news of Dan Walsh’s body being | 丹·沃什遗体被发现的新闻 |
[13:48] | dug up go national? | 全国播报了吗 |
[13:53] | Nope. Just a few mentions on the local news | 没有 只有几个地方新闻和《洛杉矶时报》 |
[13:55] | and in the L.A. Times. | 报道了这件事 |
[13:56] | Chances are that’s where the killer heard about it. | 凶手可能就是从这里知道的 |
[13:58] | Meaning that whoever did it is from L.A. | 说明凶手来自洛杉矶 |
[14:00] | Or was there at the time Walsh’s body was discovered. | 或是沃什的遗体被发现时 他也在场 |
[14:03] | That would mean they had to fly here to kill the imposter, | 按时间推断 他们是乘飞机飞过来 |
[14:05] | given our timeline. | 杀了冒牌货 |
[14:06] | Well, let’s pull the manifests from flights for L.A. to Boston | 把死者被害前 洛杉矶到波士顿航班的 |
[14:09] | around the time of John Doe’s murder. | 旅客名单调出来 |
[14:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:12] | And then check those against the list | 然后跟谋杀案发后 |
[14:13] | of people making return trips after the murder. | 回程旅客名单比对一下 |
[14:15] | Gonna be a lot of names. | 会有不少人呢 |
[14:16] | Well, you got to start somewhere. | 总得先找地方入手 |
[14:18] | And we’re still interviewing kids at the youth center, | 我们还在问讯青年中心的孩子 |
[14:19] | But so far, | 但目前看来 |
[14:20] | our John Doe seems like a stand-up guy. | 我们的无名氏似乎是个不错的家伙 |
[14:22] | Whatever got him killed… | 他被杀的理由 |
[14:23] | It was from his past. | 一定与他的过去有关 |
[14:36] | Oh. Detective Rizzoli? | 里佐利警探吗 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[14:39] | – Oscar Acedo. – Hey. | -奥斯卡·阿塞多 -你好 |
[14:41] | – Welcome to our coast. – Thank you. | -欢迎来西海岸 -谢谢 |
[14:42] | Not in Kansas anymore, huh? | 不在堪萨斯了 |
[14:43] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[14:45] | You let me know if I can help you adjust. | 需要我帮忙适应 尽管跟我说 |
[14:46] | I’m L.A. Born-and-raised. | 我是土生土长的洛杉矶人 |
[14:47] | Okay. How do I adjust to people | 好吧 我该如何适应 |
[14:49] | who just walk right out in front of cars? | 大摇大摆从车前过的人 |
[14:51] | Moving cars? | 开动的车 |
[14:53] | ‘Cause we almost killed two yoga moms | 我们差点在好莱坞林荫大道上 |
[14:55] | and some guy dressed as Edward scissorhands | 撞死两个做瑜伽的老妈 还有几个 |
[14:56] | on Hollywood Boulevard. | 打扮得像剪刀手爱德华似的家伙 |
[14:58] | Car always has to stop, even if they’re jaywalking. | 车总得给人让路 哪怕他们乱穿马路 |
[15:00] | It can get a little crazy. | 确实有点疯狂 |
[15:03] | What do we got here? | 有什么进展 |
[15:04] | Dan Walsh — last seen two years ago | 丹·沃什 两年前在威尼斯区收容所 |
[15:06] | at a homeless shelter in Venice. | 最后一次被目击 |
[15:09] | He was homeless? | 他是流浪汉吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah, but he was a regular at the shelter. | 是的 但他是收容所的常客 |
[15:14] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[15:15] | If a homeless shelter files a missing persons for a transient, | 连收容所都会为短期住客上报失踪人口 |
[15:17] | then surely someone noticed | 那么你的无名氏失踪时 |
[15:18] | when your John Doe disappeared. | 绝对也有人注意到 |
[15:20] | – That’s exactly what I’m thinking. – Me too. | -我正是这么想的 -我也是 |
[15:22] | We’re running a search | 我们也在搜索 |
[15:23] | for anyone resembling your victim, as well. | 跟你们的受害人长相相似的人 |
[15:27] | Oh, this is Dr. Maura Isles. | 这位是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[15:30] | Chief medical examiner of the commonwealth. | 联邦首席法医 |
[15:33] | We’re lucky to have her expertise. | 我们很幸运能有她提供专业支持 |
[15:36] | Well, Dr. Hart has been exceedingly welcoming. | 哈特医生非常热情 |
[15:38] | We just returned from the autopsy. | 我们刚验完尸 |
[15:40] | It was thrilling. | 很令人兴奋 |
[15:43] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[15:44] | As we suspected, the victim | 正如我们先前怀疑的 |
[15:45] | suffered a fracture of the laryngeal cartilage. | 受害人喉软骨断裂 |
[15:48] | Tell her about the disarticulation of the hyoid horns. | 跟她讲讲舌骨大角关节脱落的事 |
[15:50] | In a strangulation like this, | 这类绞杀案件中 |
[15:52] | the hyoid bone can shift to the side — | 舌骨可能会扭向一边 |
[15:54] | which side depends on whether the assailant | 哪一边取决于袭击者 |
[15:55] | was left- or right-handed. | 是左撇子还是右撇子 |
[15:57] | This victim’s pattern of disarticulation | 这位受害人舌骨关节脱落的方式 |
[15:59] | was the same as our victim’s. | 与我们的受害人一样 |
[16:01] | So they were killed by the same person. | 所以他们是被同一人所杀 |
[16:03] | That’s possible, but it’s also possible that the victims | 有可能 但也有可能 |
[16:05] | were killed by two different left-hand dominant people. | 受害人是被两个左撇子杀死的 |
[16:08] | Of roughly the same height and physical build. | 身高与身体构造大致相同的两个人 |
[16:11] | Because they were killed by the same person. | 因为他们是被同一个人所杀 |
[16:13] | I wouldn’t speculate. | 我不会妄加揣测 |
[16:16] | There are more of you. | 你有同伴了 |
[16:20] | We got something here. | 有消息了 |
[16:21] | What, a hit on the search? | 怎么 搜索有匹配了吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah, but it’s not missing persons. | 没错 但他不是失踪人口 |
[16:28] | Obituaries. | 讣告 |
[16:29] | From two years ago. | 两年前去世 |
[16:31] | Well, it’s a lovely tribute, | 吊唁是很体贴 |
[16:32] | but that guy wasn’t dead when they wrote it. | 不过他们写这篇讣告的时候 他还没死 |
[16:35] | That’s our John Doe. | 这位就是我们的无名氏 |
[16:42] | So, you got a hit. | 查清身份了 |
[16:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:44] | Our John Doe’s name is Roger Parsons. | 我们的无名氏名叫罗杰·帕森斯 |
[16:47] | Dan Walsh was last seen in Los Angeles | 丹·沃什最后一次在洛杉矶被目击 |
[16:49] | June 15, 2013. | 是在2013年6月15日 |
[16:52] | Roger Parsons supposedly committed suicide | 罗杰·帕森斯在同一时间前后 |
[16:54] | around that same time. | 被人推测自杀身亡 |
[16:55] | Obviously no body was recovered. | 显然没找到尸体 |
[16:57] | Because he wasn’t dead. | 因为他根本没死 |
[16:58] | It was a stunt. | 他耍了个把戏 |
[16:59] | He faked his own death, started over. | 伪造了自己的死亡 重新开始 |
[17:01] | Well, that how it looks. | 看起来就是这样 |
[17:02] | Do we know his connection with Walsh? | 知道他跟沃什的关系吗 |
[17:05] | So far, there isn’t one. | 目前还不清楚 |
[17:06] | They didn’t seem to know each other. | 他们似乎不认识彼此 |
[17:07] | So, how did Roger become Dan? | 那罗杰怎么会成丹 |
[17:10] | And what made him fake his suicide in the first place? | 他当初为什么要诈死呢 |
[17:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:15] | Well, I flew you to L.A. to find out. | 我让你飞去洛杉矶就为了查这个啊 |
[17:17] | Oh, it wasn’t for the breakfast burritos? | 不是让我来吃墨西哥卷饼早餐的吗 |
[17:19] | ‘Cause so far, that’s all I like about this place. | 因为到目前为止 我只喜欢这里的墨西哥卷饼 |
[17:20] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[17:23] | Burritos for breakfast? | 早餐吃墨西哥卷 |
[17:25] | This is so unfair. | 太不公平 |
[17:35] | I keep hearing this phrase — “No worries.” | 这的人经常说 别担心 |
[17:38] | What’s wrong with it? | 怎么了 |
[17:39] | Well, I can’t pin down the meaning. | 我不懂什么意思啊 |
[17:40] | Is it a social pleasantry, like “You’re welcome”? | 是礼节性用语吗 像”不客气”一样 |
[17:44] | Maybe it’s more like a blanket position, you know? | 也许像是个通用语吧 |
[17:46] | Like “No nukes.” | 就像 抵制核武 |
[17:49] | I’ll tell you what I can’t do. | 告诉你我最受不了的是什么 |
[17:50] | I cannot live in a state | 我没法住在一个 |
[17:52] | where the flip-flop is the state shoe. | 人人都穿人字拖的城市 |
[17:56] | And what’s with the drumming everywhere? | 而且怎么哪都有鼓声 |
[17:57] | All I hear is drumming. | 我听见的只有鼓声 |
[17:58] | Well, probably because of the drum circles. | 也许是因为现在有集体鼓乐吧 |
[18:03] | Uh, Kelly Parsons? | 凯利·帕森斯吗 |
[18:06] | I’m detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[18:08] | This is Dr. Maura Isles. | 这位是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[18:09] | She’s gonna be helping us with your brother’s case. | 她会帮我们解决你弟弟的案子 |
[18:11] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 很抱歉你失去了亲人 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:15] | You know, I stood right here two years ago, | 知道吗 两年前我也站在这里 |
[18:16] | convinced he’d jumped. | 深信他是跳下去了 |
[18:19] | All this time, he wasn’t dead. | 原来这么久以来 他都没死 |
[18:23] | I’m sorry. This — this must be such a shock. | 我很遗憾 这一定让你很难接受 |
[18:26] | We had a funeral for him and everything. | 我们还给了办了葬礼什么的 |
[18:30] | Who fakes their death? | 什么人会假装死掉啊 |
[18:32] | That’s crazy, right? | 简直疯了 对吗 |
[18:34] | I mean, even in Roger’s world. | 就算是罗杰那样的来说也过了 |
[18:37] | What do you mean, “In roger’s world”? | 什么叫 罗杰那样的 |
[18:39] | Fast life. | 生活不检点 |
[18:40] | The Hollywood scene, you know? | 好莱坞的圈子 你懂的 |
[18:43] | Then his girlfriend O.D.’ed, | 然后她女友又吸毒过量死了 |
[18:45] | And suicide made sense… | 当时他自杀似乎说得通 |
[18:48] | Even if they never found a body. | 虽然一直没找到尸体 |
[18:50] | Do you think maybe there was a part of this fast life | 你觉得会是他放荡生活的哪部分 |
[18:52] | that made him fake his death? | 让他想假死吗 |
[18:54] | Well, he was obviously in too deep at the hotel, | 他显然在旅馆的圈子太深 |
[18:57] | so maybe he thought it was the only way out. | 所以也许觉得只有假死能脱身吧 |
[19:01] | What hotel? | 什么旅馆 |
[19:03] | Where he worked. | 他工作的那个 |
[19:04] | For a guy named Alphonse. | 老板叫阿方斯 |
[19:07] | We don’t have any record of him at a hotel. | 我们并未找到他在任何旅馆的工作记录 |
[19:10] | It wasn’t that kind of job. | 不是那种工作 |
[19:21] | Okay, primer. What do you want us to know? | 最基本的 你想告诉我们点什么 |
[19:23] | Yeah, all I know is cardiologist, patriots fan, | 我只知道是心脏病学家 爱国者球迷 |
[19:26] | daughter Joann. | 有个女儿叫乔安 |
[19:27] | And I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么也不能说 |
[19:29] | I want your unbiased opinion. | 我需要不带偏见的意见 |
[19:31] | What, from him? | 就他吗 |
[19:33] | – Would you pour? – Oh, there he is! | -请你倒下酒好吗 -他来了 |
[19:40] | Ron Hanson. | 罗恩·汉森 |
[19:41] | Vince Korsak. | 文斯·科萨克 |
[19:42] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[19:47] | Oh, they’re beautiful. Thank you. | 真美 谢谢 |
[19:50] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:52] | So, come in and have a drink! | 进来喝杯酒吧 |
[20:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:08] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 听说了你许多事呢 |
[20:10] | Likewise. | 彼此 |
[20:12] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[20:13] | What? | 什么 |
[20:15] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[20:19] | The fact that you don’t know each other is my fault. | 你们还不认识这都是我的错 |
[20:22] | I mean, this dinner is long overdue. | 我们早都该一起吃顿饭了 |
[20:27] | – Wine? – Wine. | -喝酒吗 -喝酒 |
[20:47] | Declined? | 被拒了 |
[20:48] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:51] | I’m happy to spot you. | 我很乐意借你卡 |
[20:52] | Yeah, Maura, that’s not the point. | 莫拉 问题不在这儿 |
[20:53] | This is my last card. | 这是我最后一张卡了 |
[20:55] | I don’t think this is a glitch. | 我觉得不是系统问题 |
[20:56] | I think somebody’s got my information. | 我认为是有人有我的私人信息 |
[20:59] | The fire. | 火灾 |
[21:01] | Maybe your mail was compromised | 也许大楼疏散时 |
[21:03] | when the building was evacuated. | 你的邮件被别人偷了 |
[21:05] | Yeah, maybe. | 有可能 |
[21:07] | It would explain all the weird phone calls. | 这也就能解释这些奇怪的电话了 |
[21:10] | You know what? | 有了 |
[21:11] | Nina’s still at the office | 妮娜正在办公室 |
[21:11] | going through the flight manifests. | 核对航班乘客信息 |
[21:13] | I’ll see if she can check it out. | 我看她能不能帮我查查 |
[21:14] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[21:16] | I mean, whoever is doing this has access to my entire life, | 不管是谁 他已经有了我所有的私人信息 |
[21:19] | and I can’t even buy myself a drink, | 我却连杯酒 顺便说句 |
[21:21] | which is very overpriced. | 很贵的酒也买不起了 |
[21:23] | And, if I may, a little heavy on the vermouth. | 而且请允许我说 苦艾还放重了 |
[21:27] | Yeah, I’m not really a bartender. | 其实我不是专业酒保 |
[21:30] | I’m an actor. | 我是个演员 |
[21:31] | I just do this so I can audition during the day. | 我做这份工作是为了白天能去试镜 |
[21:37] | This will cover you. | 这应该够你花了 |
[21:38] | Not in this place. | 在这种地方哪够啊 |
[21:40] | Ask him. That’s not gonna cover me here. | 你问他 这些肯定不够 |
[21:45] | No. | 是不够 |
[21:48] | Well, make it work. | 那凑合呗 |
[21:50] | I’m supposed to be a high roller. | 我的身份是高级妓女 |
[21:54] | Don’t blow my cover. | 别暴露我的身份 |
[22:01] | Ooh, Mr. Franklin. | 富兰克林先生哎 |
[22:04] | Good luck. Wait — no, no, no. | -好运了 -等等 不行 |
[22:06] | – I need you for this part. – Oh, no. | -接下来还需要你 -算了 |
[22:07] | I’d rather call it a night. | 我还是早点回去吧 |
[22:08] | And I don’t want my martini. | 马蒂尼我也不想喝了 |
[22:10] | You don’t have to have one. | 你不用喝酒 |
[22:11] | Pull up a science journal on your phone. | 看手机上的科学杂志嘛 |
[22:13] | Okay. I can do that. | 好吧 这也行 |
[22:15] | I’ve got a critical study on hanging cases | 我是有篇关于绞刑案例的重要研究 |
[22:17] | I’ve been dying to read. | 一直想读呢 |
[22:18] | Fascinating. Put these on. | 多好 这个带上 |
[22:20] | – At night? – Yes. | -晚上 -是的 |
[22:22] | Put those on, don’t look up, | 带上 不要抬头 |
[22:24] | and don’t talk to anyone, no matter what happens. | 不管怎样都不要和任何人说话 |
[22:33] | Psst. | 喂 |
[22:35] | Want to be an actor? | 想当演员是吗 |
[22:37] | She’s very important. | 她可是个大人物哦 |
[22:45] | I can do an English accent, | 我会说英式英语 |
[22:47] | and I can do a southern dialect, | 还会说南方方言 |
[22:49] | And — and, um, I can juggle. | 我还 会杂技 |
[22:52] | Yeah, oh, good for you. | 真厉害 |
[22:54] | Quickly, could you tell me where I would find Alphonse? | 问下 你知道阿方斯在哪儿吗 |
[22:57] | Oh, you can’t miss him. | 他很好找的 |
[23:05] | There? | 那里 |
[23:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:11] | Well, whatever you need, it’s on me. | 想喝什么随便 算我帐上 |
[23:13] | Alphonse. | 阿方斯 |
[23:14] | – Darling. – Hey. | -亲爱的 -嗨 |
[23:15] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[23:17] | – How are you? – Good, good. How are you? | -你好吗 -挺好挺好 你呢 |
[23:19] | – I’m good. – Good. | -我挺好 -那就好 |
[23:20] | It’s good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[23:22] | Last time I was in here, I had Marty with me. | 上次我是跟着马蒂来的 |
[23:24] | We barely got a chance to talk. | 我们都没怎么聊 |
[23:25] | – Yes. Yeah. – Remember? | -对了 对 -记得吗 |
[23:27] | – Oh, of course I do. – I’m so sorry. | -当然记得 -真是抱歉 |
[23:28] | You know what he’s like before he has a movie that comes out. | 你也知道出电影前他什么样 |
[23:30] | Yes. | 就是 |
[23:32] | Listen, I was wondering if you could help me. | 我是想你能不能帮我个忙 |
[23:34] | Um, Marty’s gonna be in here tomorrow night, | 马蒂明晚就到 |
[23:36] | but this time, he’s bringing her. | 但这次 他还带着她 |
[23:41] | And she is? | 她是 |
[23:43] | Still in rehab, according to the papers. | 报纸上说她还在戒酒瘾 |
[23:45] | But you and I both know if we don’t get her | 不过咱俩都明白 如果我们不 |
[23:47] | a bottle of Vodka and an eight ball | 好好伺候她 |
[23:48] | we’re both gonna lose our jobs, so… | 咱俩就都得失业了 所以 |
[23:50] | the last time, I had Roger help me with this, | 上次 罗杰帮了我 |
[23:52] | but I-I can’t find him anywhere, so… | 可是我现在找不到他了 所以 |
[23:56] | could you help me? | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[24:00] | Please. Please. Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[24:03] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[24:04] | Whatever you need. | 要什么都行 |
[24:05] | – Oh! Thank you! – Oh, you’re welcome. | -太感谢了 -不客气 |
[24:07] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[24:09] | I was so hoping you would say that. | 我就等着你说这话 |
[24:22] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[24:24] | You tricked me. | 你耍了我 |
[24:25] | Yeah, well, I didn’t think you’d talk to me | 是的 因为我觉得你不会跟我谈 |
[24:26] | about a missing person who technically never worked here. | 一个从没在这工作过而且已经失踪的人 |
[24:29] | – You were right. – But we know he did. | -说得对 -可是他在这工作过 |
[24:31] | And we know that you buy off-book things | 而且我还知道只要有人出钱 |
[24:33] | for people who are willing to pay, | 你就会买一些非法的东西 |
[24:35] | So what was Roger’s role? | 罗杰的分工是什么 |
[24:43] | She just won a Grammy. | 她刚赢了格莱美奖 |
[24:45] | Focus, Alphonse. | 别走神 阿方斯 |
[24:46] | I have a few runners who pick things up for guests — | 我手下有几个跑腿的 他们帮客人买东西 |
[24:49] | Women, pills, whatever they want, okay? | 女人 毒品 他们想要什么都行 好吧 |
[24:53] | Roger ran the drugs. | 罗杰负责毒品 |
[24:54] | Who’s your dealer? | 你的毒贩是谁 |
[24:56] | He’s not my dealer, first of all. | 首先 他不是为我贩毒的 |
[24:58] | Okay, one phone call, and this entire place gets raided. | 只要我一个电话 就会有警察来检查 |
[25:01] | You want to lose your liquor license tonight? | 你的酒类销售许可证想在今晚被吊销吗 |
[25:03] | Because that pop princess over there | 那边那个”流行天后” |
[25:04] | looks like she’s about 12. | 看上去好像只有12岁 |
[25:08] | Dealer’s name is Lamar. | 毒贩的名字叫拉玛尔 |
[25:10] | Is Lamar the kind of guy | 你会为了摆脱掉拉玛尔 |
[25:11] | you’d fake your death to get away from? | 而伪造自杀吗 |
[25:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:14] | I have these runners so I can stay out of it. | 我雇这些跑腿的就是为了让自己不牵涉进去 |
[25:16] | You got to do better than that. | 你还要继续交代 |
[25:20] | Roger really lost it after his girlfriend O.D.’ed, | 自从罗杰的女友嗑药过量死后他就失控了 |
[25:22] | So maybe he said the wrong thing to Lamar… | 所以 他可能对拉玛尔说了不该说的话 |
[25:25] | or tried to get out of the game, | 或者是想要脱身 |
[25:28] | But we both know that’s not how it works. | 但你我都清楚这是不可能的 |
[25:31] | How do I find Lamar? | 怎么才能找到拉玛尔 |
[25:33] | He’s probably on speed dial of half the phones in this room. | 这里有一半人手机的快速拨号都存有他的号码 |
[25:45] | It was awful, Vince. | 太糟糕了 文斯 |
[25:47] | I never sat through such an awkward dinner. | 我从没吃过这么尴尬的晚餐 |
[25:50] | Yeah, Ron and Kiki were avoiding each other all night. | 是的 罗恩和琪琪整晚都在回避对方 |
[25:52] | Like exes. | 就像前任似的 |
[25:53] | No. | 不会的 |
[25:54] | Look, I’m no detective, | 我虽然不是警探 |
[25:56] | but I know when two people have history. | 可是我也能看出他们有过过去 |
[25:58] | It would explain a lot. | 这就能说得通了 |
[25:59] | Oh, it explains everything. | 全都能说得通了 |
[26:01] | That’s why they didn’t say anything. | 所以他们才什么都不说 |
[26:02] | They didn’t want it to be weird that the person I’m with | 他们不想太尴尬 我的男朋友 |
[26:06] | and the person you’re with used to be… | 还有你的女朋友 他们以前… |
[26:09] | With each other. | 是一对 |
[26:14] | Then again… | 可话又说回来… |
[26:15] | Yeah, could be anything. No way to know. | 是的 还可能是因为别的 没法知道了 |
[26:17] | Well, that’s why we have to ask them. | 所以我们才要问他们 |
[26:19] | We do? | 要问吗 |
[26:20] | Don’t we? | 不要吗 |
[26:27] | Lamar St. John, 28 — drug dealer to the stars. | 拉玛尔·圣约翰 28岁 卖给明星毒品 |
[26:30] | So he makes a good living. | 这么说他活得挺好 |
[26:32] | And he’s well-connected, political. | 而且他有很多关系 都是当官的 |
[26:34] | He’s untouchable, and he knows it. | 没人动得了他 而且他很清楚这一点 |
[26:36] | Is that why he so readily agreed to come talk to us? | 所以他才这么爽快地来见我们吗 |
[26:39] | Nothing sticks to this guy. | 没有什么能扳倒他 |
[26:42] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[26:50] | How you been, Lamar? | 最近怎么样 拉玛尔 |
[26:51] | I can’t complain, though I can’t stay long. | 没什么可抱怨的 不过我待不长 |
[26:54] | I’m opening up a new hookah bar in Westwood. | 我在西木区新开了家呼喀吧[抽水烟袋的地方] |
[26:56] | The traffic will get you. | 那里的路太堵了 |
[26:57] | Don’t I know it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[26:58] | The 405’s a killer, even in a Bentley. | 405公路太堵了 开宾利都没用 |
[27:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:06] | New recruit? | 新人吗 |
[27:07] | This is Detective Rizzoli, Boston Homicide. | 这位是里佐利警探 波士顿凶案组的 |
[27:09] | She wanted to talk to you about Roger Parsons. | 她想跟你谈谈罗杰·帕森斯 |
[27:13] | I barely knew him. | 我跟他不太熟 |
[27:14] | You probably sold his girlfriend the drugs that killed her. | 你卖给他女朋友的毒品害死了她 |
[27:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:18] | She tell you that from beyond the grave? | 她是从地下的坟墓里告诉你的吗 |
[27:19] | Roger was a mess after she died. | 罗杰在她死后变得一团糟糕 |
[27:21] | Maybe you thought he was a liability. | 或许你觉得他是个累赘 |
[27:23] | So, what? | 然后呢 |
[27:24] | You think I pushed him off that pier? | 你觉得是我把他从码头上推下去的吗 |
[27:26] | No. | 不 |
[27:27] | But I do think you’re the type of person | 不过我认为你是那种 |
[27:29] | who doesn’t leave loose ends. | 不留任何隐患的人 |
[27:30] | Roger didn’t die that day. | 罗杰那天没死 |
[27:33] | But he is dead now. | 不过他现在死了 |
[27:34] | How’d you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[27:37] | And you’re a Boston cop… | 而且你是波士顿的警察 |
[27:39] | which means the murder happened there. | 这说明谋杀案是在那里发生的 |
[27:41] | Oh, come on, mama. | 拜托 大婶 |
[27:42] | Do I look like I got time to chase down some fool in Boston? | 我有时间去波士顿杀这种蠢蛋吗 |
[27:46] | And if Roger faked his own death just to get me off his back, | 如果罗杰伪造自己的死亡是为了摆脱我 |
[27:48] | it worked. | 那么他成功了 |
[27:49] | I haven’t thought about that fool in two years. | 我都两年没想这个蠢蛋了 |
[27:51] | And as long as he stays dead, I ain’t got no issue with him. | 只要他死了 我就不会找他事 |
[27:56] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思了 |
[27:57] | I really do have to get ahead of traffic. | 我得提前走以防堵车 |
[28:10] | I hate L.A. drug dealers more than I hate Boston drug dealers. | 洛杉矶的毒贩比波士顿的毒贩更令我讨厌 |
[28:14] | He’s got a point, though. | 不过他说得对 |
[28:16] | Yeah, if this isn’t about some old grudge catching up to Roger, | 是的 如果罗杰不是因为以前的恩怨而被杀的 |
[28:20] | then we’re not gonna solve it without connecting him to Dan Walsh. | 那我们就要把他的死跟丹·沃什联系起来 |
[28:22] | Which we haven’t done yet. | 可我们还没这么做 |
[28:24] | We will. | 以后会的 |
[28:30] | Hey, Nina. What’s up? | 妮娜 怎么了 |
[28:31] | It’s not good news. | 不是好消息 |
[28:33] | Your credit cards are just the tip of the iceberg. | 你的信用卡还只是冰山一角 |
[28:35] | You’ve been hacked. | 你的账户被黑了 |
[28:38] | Well, did they clean me out? | 他们把我的钱全都卷走了吗 |
[28:40] | No, which is the weird part. | 没有 这很奇怪 |
[28:41] | Your accounts haven’t been overdrawn. | 你的账户都没有透支 |
[28:43] | They were simply canceled. | 只是被注销了 |
[28:44] | Same with your bank account. | 你的银行账户也是 |
[28:46] | Canceled? | 注销了 |
[28:48] | Doesn’t somebody have to do that personally? | 这不是要本人去办的吗 |
[28:50] | Someone with a way to verify identity | 只要这个人能被确认身份 |
[28:52] | and answer your security questions. | 而且回答出你的安全问题就行 |
[28:53] | This hacker is in deep. | 这个黑客很厉害 |
[28:55] | O-okay, so, what do I do? | 好吧 那我该怎么做 |
[28:58] | I’m sending you some documents to sign | 我会发给你一些要签字的文件 |
[29:00] | in order to open up an official investigation. | 这样才能正式立案调查 |
[29:02] | And I’m working with the banks to trace the I.P. address | 同时我正在跟银行合作去追查那个 |
[29:04] | of whoever accessed your accounts | 在你公寓失火后 |
[29:06] | since your apartment fire. | 登陆你账户的IP地址 |
[29:07] | Don’t worry, Janie. | 别担心 简妮 |
[29:08] | This is a high priority over here. | 你的案子会被优先处理 |
[29:10] | We’re gonna find out who’s behind it and shut it down. | 我们会找出幕后黑手 然后阻止他 |
[29:13] | Okay, thanks, guys. | 好的 谢谢你们 |
[29:16] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[29:18] | Yeah, it’s all good. | 是的 没事 |
[29:32] | So, Parsons did fake his death to escape his troubled life. | 这么说帕森斯的确假死来摆脱以前的麻烦 |
[29:35] | Yes. Which worked. | 是的 而且成功了 |
[29:37] | If Walsh’s body hadn’t have turned up, | 如果不是沃什的尸体被发现了 |
[29:39] | Parsons would probably still be alive. | 帕森斯或许现在还活着 |
[29:42] | Right. So Parsons was killed | 没错 所以帕森斯被杀 |
[29:44] | Because somebody knew that he was living as walsh. | 是因为有人知道他用了沃什的身份 |
[29:47] | And didn’t want us to find out about it. | 并且不想让我们知道 |
[29:49] | We’re back to trying to find the connection between these guys. | 还是要找这两个人的联系 |
[29:52] | Which brings me to the flight manifests. | 所以我们又回到飞机乘客信息上 |
[29:54] | Right. | 对 |
[29:55] | We’re looking at a passenger named Dustin Shaw. | 可疑乘客叫达斯汀·肖 |
[29:58] | He flew from L.A. To Boston and back | 他在罗杰死的那天一日内 |
[29:59] | within one day of Roger’s death, | 往返洛杉矶和波士顿 |
[30:01] | and the address he states on his I.D. | 并且他身份证上的地址 |
[30:03] | is a post office box in venice, california. | 是加州威尼斯的一个信箱地址 |
[30:05] | Maybe the p.O. Box means he was homeless like Walsh. | 或许信箱地址意味着他和沃什一样无家可归 |
[30:08] | There’s something else you need to know about dustin shaw. | 关于达斯丁·肖你还需要知道一点 |
[30:10] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[30:11] | Nine months ago. | 9个月前 |
[30:12] | Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, | 死于肥厚型心肌病 |
[30:14] | According to the coroner’s report. | 验尸报告上说的 |
[30:16] | So we’ve got another homeless man who’s dead | 所以又有一个流浪汉死了 |
[30:18] | Whose identity has been stolen. | 并且身份还被偷了 |
[30:19] | Somebody killing homeless people? | 有人蓄意杀害流浪汉 |
[30:21] | Selling their identities? | 然后贩卖他们的身份 |
[30:23] | Cardiomyopathy is a genetic condition, | 心肌病是先天的 |
[30:25] | So technically, he died of natural causes. | 所以理论上说 他是自然死亡 |
[30:27] | Well, technically, Parsons died of suicide. | 理论上说 帕森斯还自杀了呢 |
[30:30] | We have to find the guy living as Dustin Shaw. Yeah. | 我们必须要找到用达斯汀·肖身份的人 |
[30:32] | We need to know what he looks like | 我们蓄意知道他长什么样 |
[30:33] | Before we can put a bolo out on him. | 才能发出通缉令 |
[30:35] | I’m working with TSA to get airport security footage. | 我会和运输安全局沟通拿到监控录像 |
[30:37] | Okay, thanks. In the meantime, we’ll go to venice. | 好的 谢谢 与此同时 我们要去趟威尼斯 |
[30:50] | Hey. Have you seen these two? | 见过这两个人吗 |
[30:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:54] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:55] | Seen either one of these two gentlemen here? | 见过这两个男的吗 |
[30:57] | No, I haven’t seen them. | 没见过 |
[30:59] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:01] | Excuse me. You recognize these two? | 打扰了 你认得这俩人吗 |
[31:03] | Have you seen either one of these guys? | 见过这两个男的吗 |
[31:05] | – Okay, thanks. – Sure | -谢了 -客气 |
[31:08] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[31:10] | Do you recognize these two? | 你认得这俩人吗 |
[31:13] | Have you seen either one of these gentlemen? | 见过这两个男的吗 |
[31:15] | One of these two? | 两个人中任何一个 |
[31:15] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:19] | $1 a piece. | 一美元一支 |
[31:22] | Do you recognize these two? | 你认得这两个人吗 |
[31:25] | Should I? | 我应该认得吗 |
[31:26] | Well, they were regulars | 他们是这个 |
[31:27] | at the boardwalk shelter down the block. | 街区收容所的常客 |
[31:29] | Well, if that’s true, then they were probably also regulars | 如果是这样的话 他们或许也经常去 |
[31:31] | at the sand dollar. | 海胆 |
[31:33] | Is that a bar? | 是个酒吧吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah, all the bums go there. | 是 所有的流浪汉都去那儿 |
[31:36] | The bartender cashes social security checks. | 酒保帮他们兑现社保支票 |
[31:38] | He’ll even let you take a shower there sometimes. | 有时甚至会让你在那儿洗个澡 |
[31:41] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:42] | Here. | 给 |
[31:43] | On the house. | 我请你的 |
[31:45] | A souvenir of your trip. | 当做旅行的纪念品 |
[31:47] | It’s that obvious I’m not from here, huh? | 我不是本地人就这么明显吗 |
[31:49] | Most people aren’t from here. | 这里大多数都不是本地人 |
[31:51] | Even me. | 包括我 |
[31:52] | But I can’t leave. | 但我不能走 |
[31:53] | I mean, who wouldn’t want to call this home, huh? | 谁不想把这里当做家呢 |
[31:56] | I don’t know that this place could ever feel like home to me. | 这个地方对我来说一点也不像家 |
[31:59] | Spoken like a woman who has family she actually likes. | 你有一个你爱的家庭 |
[32:03] | Try to let it grow on you. | 试着习惯这一点 |
[32:04] | We aren’t all weirdos here. | 这里并不都是怪胎 |
[32:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:16] | I-I don’t know about him, | 我不知道他 |
[32:17] | But I do recognize this guy. | 但我认得这个人 |
[32:19] | – He a customer? – No. | -是个客户吗 -不是 |
[32:21] | There was another guy who came in last week or so | 上个星期有另一个人 |
[32:22] | asking about him. | 来询问他 |
[32:24] | He said to call if he came by. | 如果他来了让我打给他 |
[32:26] | You get a name? | 知道名字吗 |
[32:28] | Uh, I think he left his card. | 他留下了名片 |
[32:31] | How many years you say you’ve worked here? | 你在这里工作了多少年了 |
[32:33] | Uh, two or three years. | 两三年 |
[32:35] | Not exactly the American dream. | 算不上美国梦 |
[32:37] | These guys have nowhere else to go. | 这些人无家可归 |
[32:38] | I try to help them out. | 我只是想帮一下他们 |
[32:40] | Is that what they call it — helping them out? | 现在都这么说吗 帮一下他们 |
[32:43] | This is it. | 找到了 |
[32:48] | Okay, great. Thanks a lot. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:56] | How do you want to do this? | 你想要怎么做 |
[32:57] | You want to question him together? | 想一起审问他吗 |
[32:58] | No, no, no. It’s your turf. | 不 不 这里是你的地盘 |
[32:59] | You take the first crack. | 你先审 |
[33:01] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[33:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:03] | I mean, I’ll file for extradition | 如果是我 我马上就会 |
[33:04] | as soon as I get home, but if he did both murders, | 申请引渡 但如果两个人都是他杀的 |
[33:06] | He’s going down on both coasts. | 他哪儿都逃不了 |
[33:08] | Hey, Nina, what do you got? | 妮娜 什么情况 |
[33:09] | Homeland security footage just came in | 国安局提供了假冒 |
[33:11] | of the man traveling as Dustin Shaw. | 达斯汀·肖的录像 |
[33:12] | No facial recognition yet, | 还没有进行面部识别 |
[33:14] | But I just wanted you to see who you’re looking for. | 不过我想让你们先看看他长什么样 |
[33:16] | Okay, thanks. Let me know when you get a name. | 好的 谢了 知道名字后告诉我 |
[33:25] | We’re in the wrong place. The bartender is dustin shaw. | 我们找错地方了 那个酒保是达斯汀·肖 |
[33:28] | Code 3 at 690 north venice boulevard. | 690号北威尼斯大道紧急追捕 |
[33:39] | Hands up. Everybody. | 所有人 举起手来 |
[33:42] | Come on. Get up. | 快点 起来 |
[33:43] | Dustin Shaw. | 达斯汀·肖 |
[33:46] | L.A.P.D. Come out with your hands up. | 洛杉矶警署 双手举起出来 |
[33:57] | He’s shredding the evidence. | 他在粉碎证据 |
[34:00] | Well, he’s trying to. | 只是尝试 |
[34:02] | It’s still on. | 证据还在 |
[34:06] | He was just here. | 他刚才还在这儿 |
[34:32] | – Move, move. – Move, move! | -让开 让开 -让开 让开 |
[34:34] | Move, move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[34:36] | L.A.P.D. Move! | 洛杉矶警署 让开 |
[34:41] | You okay? Don’t move. | 没事吧 不许动 |
[34:46] | Both hands behind your back. | 把手放到身后 |
[34:50] | – Uh… – Nice work. | -这个 -干得漂亮 |
[34:52] | Thanks. Is this a problem? | 谢谢 这是个问题吗 |
[34:56] | no. | 不是 |
[34:56] | Happens all the time. | 经常发生 |
[34:58] | On your knees. Let’s go. | 站起来 走 |
[34:59] | Really? | 说真的啊 |
[35:00] | Oh, yeah. Our department is totally viral. | 那是 我们部门可火了 |
[35:02] | Okay, where I come from, this is a problem. | 我来那地儿 这是个问题 |
[35:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:07] | Okay, wh– | 好吧 |
[35:09] | This is a problem! | 这是个问题 |
[35:10] | Okay? Hey! | 好吗 |
[35:11] | This is — this is a big pr– | 这是 这是个大问… |
[35:12] | You’re a problem, you’re a — | 你是个问题 你是个 |
[35:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥 |
[35:15] | Go! Go! | 走 |
[35:16] | This is a problem! | 这是个问题 |
[35:28] | All these I.D.s are names of regulars in the bar. | 这些证件都是酒吧的常客 |
[35:31] | Yeah, people who probably wouldn’t notice | 是啊 这些人或许注意不到 |
[35:33] | If somebody opened a credit card in their name. | 有人用他们的名字办了信用卡 |
[35:35] | The guys we talked to said that the bartender, | 我们问的一个人说酒保 |
[35:38] | A.K.A. Dustin Shaw, let them use the bar as a mailing address | 也就是达斯汀·肖 让他们用酒吧作为邮寄地址 |
[35:41] | So they had a place to receive their checks — | 这样他们可以有地方接收支票 |
[35:43] | Disability, social security. | 残疾 和社保支票 |
[35:45] | Well, I’ll bet he enjoyed cashing them, too. | 我猜他肯定很喜欢兑现那些支票 |
[35:47] | For a fee. | 要钱的 |
[35:49] | He skimmed thousands off these guys, | 他从这些人身上搜刮了上千元 |
[35:51] | not to mention the money he made selling their I.D.s. | 还不算他靠卖他们的身份证赚的钱 |
[35:54] | Well, it seems like a good side gig. | 这份兼职倒不错 |
[35:57] | You know, Walsh must have caught on. | 沃什肯定是察觉了 |
[35:59] | Some of the guys we talked to | 我们询问过的一些人 |
[36:00] | said they’d had suspicions about the check-cashing, | 说他们怀疑过支票兑现的事 |
[36:02] | but they’re transients, addicts. | 但他们都是暂居者或是毒瘾者 |
[36:04] | They didn’t want to confront him. | 他们不想与他对质 |
[36:06] | Yeah, and lose what little they had. | 是啊 以免连自己仅有的一点东西也失去 |
[36:08] | Okay, well, what made Walsh different? | 好吧 那沃什有什么不同呢 |
[36:10] | His hair. | 他的头发 |
[36:12] | His hair. | 他的头发 |
[36:13] | Our analysis revealed | 我们的分析显示 |
[36:15] | a vitamin deficiency in the older growth. | 他之前的头发缺乏维生素 |
[36:17] | Consistent with advanced alcoholism or substance abuse. | 这符合晚期酒精中毒或药物滥用的特征 |
[36:20] | But the newer growth closer to the scalp — | 但是靠近头皮的新生头发 |
[36:23] | the deficiency was not present. | 却没有这种缺乏维生素的现象 |
[36:25] | So he got sober. | 所以说他戒掉了 |
[36:27] | And he must have realized what Shaw was doing | 他肯定是发现了肖的行为 |
[36:29] | and threatened to expose him, | 并且威胁要将此曝光 |
[36:30] | and in or around that same time, | 正好在差不多那个时候 |
[36:35] | Parsons is in dire need of a fresh start, | 帕森斯很需要一个新的开始 |
[36:38] | so Shaw kills Walsh, sells his I.D. to Parsons, | 于是肖干掉了沃什 把他的身份卖给了帕森斯 |
[36:42] | and then everything’s back to business as usual. | 然后一切生意就回归正常了 |
[36:44] | Until they found Walsh’s body. | 直到他们发现了沃什的尸体 |
[36:46] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:47] | And Shaw knew that the body would lead to Parsons, | 肖知道那具尸体会把警方引向帕森斯 |
[36:50] | so he flew to Boston and took him out. | 于是他就飞到波士顿干掉了他 |
[36:53] | You two are like a regular Cagney and Lacey. | 你们俩简直就是现实版的《警花拍档》[美剧] |
[36:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:56] | – Thank you. – Well… | -谢谢 -这个嘛 |
[36:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:00] | It’s factually inaccurate. | 这在事实上是不准确的 |
[37:02] | Cagney and Lacey were both police officers. | 《警花拍档》中的两个女主都是警察 |
[37:04] | Dr. Isles is a… medical examiner. | 而艾尔斯是法医 |
[37:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:09] | It’s been very nice working with you, detective. | 跟你合作很愉快 警探 |
[37:11] | You too. | 我也有同感 |
[37:13] | Do you ladies think that you’ll be back again soon? | 你们觉得你们短时间内会再度到访吗 |
[37:17] | When Malibu freezes over. | 等马里布[加州沿海城市]封冻时吧 |
[37:19] | Malibu received .3 inches of snow in 2007. | 马里布在2007年下了9厘米的雪 |
[37:22] | It’s not happening. | 不会回来了 |
[37:34] | Okay, so, there’s no point in dancing around the subject. | 好吧 咱们没必要绕弯子了 |
[37:37] | Vince and I asked you to come here | 我跟文斯约你们过来 |
[37:39] | because we wanted to clear the air. | 是因为我们想要把话都说清楚 |
[37:42] | There is something the two of you aren’t telling us. | 你们俩有事瞒着我们 |
[37:47] | You’re right. There is. | 你说得对 的确如此 |
[37:50] | And in most cases, I’m a big advocate | 而且在多数情况下 我很支持 |
[37:52] | of confronting things head-on. | 把话挑明 |
[37:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:55] | But in this particular case — | 但是这一次 |
[37:57] | It’s okay. They deserve to know. | 没关系 他们有权知道 |
[38:03] | Uh, Ron and I dated. | 我和罗恩约过会 |
[38:05] | In the past. | 那是以前的事了 |
[38:07] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[38:09] | Was it serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[38:10] | It was just one date, and it went… | 只约过一次会而已 而且结果 |
[38:13] | Badly. | 糟透了 |
[38:15] | Uh, during the date, Ron was suddenly struck | 在约会过程中 罗恩突发 |
[38:19] | with an extremely violent case of, um… | 非常严重的 |
[38:23] | Acute gastroenteritis. | 急性肠胃炎 |
[38:27] | Isn’t that… | 那不就是 |
[38:29] | Diarrhea. | 拉肚子 |
[38:30] | I had diarrhea. | 我突然拉肚子 |
[38:34] | He was, uh, trapped in the bathroom the whole night, | 他整晚都待在洗手间里 |
[38:37] | and I felt it would be rude to leave him there, | 我觉得把他丢下很不礼貌 |
[38:40] | though, in retrospect, with all I heard | 可后来回想起来 就我整晚听到的那些声音 |
[38:43] | I desperately wish I had. | 我超希望我把他丢下了 |
[38:46] | That makes two of us. | 我也这么想 |
[38:48] | You poor bastard. | 你这个可怜的家伙 |
[38:49] | I’m getting some drinks. | 我去拿酒 |
[38:50] | Oh, Ron. You poor guy. | 罗恩 你这个可怜的人 |
[38:54] | I’ll join you. | 我也去 |
[38:56] | Okay, that’s funny. | 好吧 这太搞笑了 |
[38:58] | I am so sorry, Angela. | 很抱歉 安琪拉 |
[38:59] | I just didn’t want to embarrass anyone, | 我只是不想让任何人觉得尴尬 |
[39:02] | and I didn’t want you to think differently of Ron | 而且我不希望因为这件事 |
[39:04] | because of this story. | 而影响你对罗恩的印象 |
[39:05] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
[39:06] | I’m just really glad to know he’s human. | 我很开心知道他也是个凡人 |
[39:21] | So, the bartender was not Dustin Shaw. | 所以说 那个酒保并不是达斯汀·肖 |
[39:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[39:25] | He was just living as Dustin Shaw. | 他只是冒用达斯汀·肖的名 |
[39:26] | His real name was Michael something. | 他的真名是麦克什么的 |
[39:29] | So no one is who they say they are. | 这么说没有人的身份是真实的 |
[39:31] | Welcome to Los Angeles. | 欢迎来到洛杉矶 |
[39:33] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[39:33] | – It hasn’t grown on you just a little bit? – God, no. | -你一点也不喜欢这个地方吗 -天啊 不 |
[39:36] | I’ve never wanted to see a duck boat so badly in all my life. | 我这辈子从来没有这么想念过鸭子船 |
[39:39] | Well, I find it very relaxing. | 我倒是觉得很放松 |
[39:40] | My low back pain is completely gone. | 我的腰完全不疼了 |
[39:42] | – Coincidence. – No. | -巧合而已 -不是 |
[39:44] | You find it so hard to imagine yourself living here? | 想象自己住在这里对于你来说就那么难吗 |
[39:53] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[39:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:57] | You want to be attacked by a monkey in a bikini? | 你想被一只穿着比基尼的猴子袭击吗 |
[40:01] | At least he’s not wearing flip-flops. | 至少它没穿人字拖 |
[40:04] | I think it’s a capuchin. | 我认为那是一只僧帽猴 |
[40:15] | Hey! Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[40:18] | And she has returned from the land of sun and sand. | 她从阳光海滩的圣地回来了 |
[40:21] | – And wine. – Indeed. | -还有酒的圣地 -没错 |
[40:23] | Very serious about their wine, those Californians. | 那些加州人对酒可是很认真的 |
[40:25] | – Thank you. – Mm, enjoy. | -谢谢 -好好享用 |
[40:26] | Be glad you didn’t have to go all the way there to get it. | 很开心你不用跑那么老远才能喝到这酒 |
[40:29] | You are not allowed to take a paid vacation to California | 不许你去加州带薪度假 |
[40:31] | and then complain about it. | 回来还抱怨 |
[40:32] | Do you want your souvenir or not? | 你还想不想要你的纪念品了 |
[40:34] | Is it wine? | 是酒吗 |
[40:35] | I want it if it’s wine. | 是酒我就要 |
[40:37] | Mister Juicy? | 果汁先生 |
[40:38] | Mm-hmm. If you ever wanted | 如果你想找到 |
[40:39] | to feel like you were in L.A., look no further. | 身处加州的感觉 有它就够了 |
[40:43] | Now cleanse. | 净化吧 |
[40:45] | Cleanse what? | 净化什么 |
[40:46] | Just…cleanse. | 就净化就是了 |
[40:49] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:51] | There’s something you need to see. | 我有样东西要给你看 |
[40:54] | I traced the origin of the hack to your accounts | 我追踪到了黑入你帐号的来源 |
[40:57] | to a specific IP address. | 最终锁定了一个特定的IP地址 |
[40:58] | It took me and three encryption experts | 这是我和三个银行那边的 |
[41:00] | from the bank to do it. | 加密专家合力才做到的 |
[41:01] | When I zeroed in on the address, | 当我攻击那个IP地址时 |
[41:03] | it triped some machanism that redirected me | 引发了某个机制将我转向了一个 |
[41:06] | to an unindexed website | 无索引的网站 |
[41:06] | that you can’t access without a password. | 没有密码就无法打开的 |
[41:09] | Can we crack it? | 能破解吗 |
[41:10] | The password is Jane Rizzoli. | 密码是简·里佐利 |
[41:12] | The web address contained a compressed video file | 网站上有一个压缩的视频文件 |
[41:14] | which I downloaded. | 我已经下载下来了 |
[41:18] | It’s my apartment. | 是我的公寓 |
[41:21] | From before the fire. | 在失火之前 |
[41:23] | Wait a minute. What is this? | 等一下 这是什么 |
[41:30] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那不是个意外 |
[41:32] | Why send a video? | 为什么要发视频 |
[41:33] | ‘Cause whoever set the fire… | 因为纵火的人 |
[41:35] | Wants me to know about it. | 希望我知道这件事 |