时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s a total loss. | 全烧光了 |
[00:04] | Your credit cards are just the tip of the iceberg. | 你的信用卡只是冰山一角 |
[00:06] | You’ve been hacked. | 你被人盗用身份了 |
[00:07] | The web address contained a compressed video file. | 网址里包含一份压缩视频文件 |
[00:09] | That’s my apartment. | 那是我的公寓 |
[00:10] | From before the fire. | 起火之前的公寓 |
[00:12] | Wasn’t an accident. | 那不是场意外 |
[00:13] | – Is that Lianne Sampson? – What? | -那是莉安·辛普森吗 -什么 |
[00:15] | The victim from the scene I just came from. | 我刚才去的那个案发现场的受害人 |
[00:17] | She had a tattoo of a butterfly on her left wrist. | 她的左腕有个蝴蝶纹身 |
[00:21] | Isles. | 我是艾尔斯 |
[00:22] | Homicide? | 谋杀吗 |
[00:25] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[00:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:23] | Keys in her car. Wallet’s in her purse. | 钥匙在车里 钱包在包里 |
[01:26] | They didn’t want anything but Maura. | 他们是冲着莫拉去的 |
[01:27] | Look, we got roadblocks at all the major thoroughfares. | 我们在所有主要路段都设置了路障 |
[01:30] | We got every camera, public and private, | 而且拿到了这周围所有的监控录像 |
[01:31] | in the neighborhood. | 包括公共的和私人的 |
[01:32] | All units that are available are on the way. | 所有部队都能随时出动 |
[01:34] | We’re talking to everyone we can find. | 我们正在盘问所有能找到的人 |
[01:36] | What was she doin’ here? | 她来这里干什么 |
[01:37] | I spoke to dispatch. There was no incident at this location. | 我问过调度了 这里没发生案件 |
[01:40] | Obviously, she thought there was. | 她显然认为有案子 |
[01:41] | She brought her medical bag. | 连医疗包都带来了 |
[01:42] | Somebody made her think there was. | 有人让她认为这里有案子 |
[01:46] | – Can I touch that right now? – Sure. | -我能碰那个了吗 -可以 |
[01:49] | Uh, this isn’t official. | 这不是正规隔离带 |
[01:50] | Must’ve got it at a party shop. | 肯定是从派对商店买的 |
[01:52] | I’ll bet he picked this location | 他选这么个地方 |
[01:53] | because there wouldn’t be any looky-loos | 肯定是因为这里没人来往 |
[01:54] | to give it away as a fake crime scene. | 不会被发现是假案发现场 |
[01:56] | Guys, the last call that she got | 我给她打电话之前的 |
[01:58] | before I tried her was from an internal B.P.D. number. | 最后一通电话是波士顿警局的内部号码 |
[02:03] | You think someone from the department | 你觉得这事 |
[02:04] | – is involved with this? – Get back to headquarters. | -与局里的人有关 -回总部 |
[02:06] | You find out where that call came from. | 查清楚这通电话是谁打的 |
[02:10] | There’s a black smudge there. Might be a footprint. | 这里有块黑色的痕迹 可能是脚印 |
[02:14] | If I wasn’t so concentrated on ma, then — | 要不是我只顾担心我妈… |
[02:15] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[02:17] | How could you possibly anticipate | 你怎么可能预料到 |
[02:18] | that someone would lure Maura into a trap? | 有人会拐走莫拉 |
[02:20] | You were just protecting | 你只是在保护 |
[02:21] | the most vulnerable person in your circle. | 身边最脆弱的人 |
[02:23] | – And Maura — – Is strong. | -可莫拉 -很坚强 |
[02:25] | She’s smart. She is capable. | 她聪明有能力 |
[02:27] | She will do her part. | 她不会放弃的 |
[02:28] | Now we have to do our part, right? | 我们也得尽全力找她 |
[02:30] | Detective Rizzoli. | 里佐利警探 |
[02:33] | – Yeah? – I think I found some blood, | -什么事 -我找到了些血迹 |
[02:35] | maybe some other biological material. | 或许是其他的生物物质 |
[02:37] | It’s okay. It’s just a little bit, | 没事 只有一点 |
[02:38] | Which is a good thing, right? | 这是好事 不是吗 |
[02:40] | Fast track everything, | 优先检测这一切 |
[02:41] | including that black stuff over there. | 包括那块黑东西 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:44] | Yeah, that’s great. We — we — we got some blood | 真好 我们就找到了点血迹 |
[02:46] | and a phone number and a footprint. | 一个电话号码和一个脚印 |
[02:48] | That’s not a lot to go on. | 这点线索哪儿够啊 |
[02:49] | Doesn’t mean we won’t find her. Hmm? | 那不代表我们就找不到她 |
[02:53] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[03:21] | That B.P.D. number in Maura’s call log | 莫拉通话记录里那个警局号码 |
[03:23] | came from operations. | 是行动部打来的 |
[03:24] | There’s been a shift change since it was placed, | 现在已经换过班了 |
[03:26] | so all the people who were working have gone home. | 当时上班的人都已经回家 |
[03:28] | We reached out and asked everyone to come back in. | 我们已经联系他们回来了 |
[03:32] | Jane. | 简 |
[03:34] | Did you hear what we said? | 你听到我们的话了吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[03:38] | And if those people aren’t back here in 15 minutes, | 要是那些人15分钟内没回来 |
[03:39] | then send uniforms to go get ’em. | 就派巡警去接 |
[03:42] | You really think this is an inside job? | 你真觉得有内鬼 |
[03:44] | I hope not, but based on what we know, | 但愿没有 但根据手上的线索 |
[03:46] | that’s where we gotta start. | 只能先从这里查起 |
[03:50] | Jane, are you okay? | 简 你没事吧 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:53] | ‘Cause you’ve been up a long time. | 你已经熬了很久了 |
[03:56] | S–we all have. Uh… | 大家都一样 |
[04:00] | Okay, Lianne Sampson’s murder | 莉安·辛普森被杀一案 |
[04:03] | and Maura’s abduction are related, | 与莫拉被绑架有关 |
[04:05] | so anything that we need for either case — | 所以查这两个案子需要的东西 |
[04:07] | Uh, warrants, private security videos, | 搜查令 私人安保录像 |
[04:09] | shoe leather — I’ll get it. | 鞋皮 我去弄 |
[04:10] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[04:12] | Oh, and, uh, we need to put a trap and trace | 我们得给莫拉的手机 |
[04:14] | on maura’s cell phone and her home phone, | 和家庭电话装上监听设备 |
[04:16] | just in case the kidnappers call. | 以防绑匪打电话来 |
[04:17] | Already done. | 已经弄好了 |
[04:19] | And we also rerouted your air card | 而且我们对你的无线网卡进行了重路由 |
[04:21] | so we can keep an eye on you. | 这样我们就可以追踪你了 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | Chief wants a task force, but because we can’t rule out | 局长要派特遣队 但由于我们没法排除 |
[04:31] | that someone from B.P.D. is involved, | 警局内部的人有作案嫌疑 |
[04:32] | he’s gonna give us 24 hours before he puts it in motion. | 他会在行动前给我们24小时的时间 |
[04:35] | We don’t have 24 hours. | 我们哪能等24小时 |
[04:36] | This isn’t a standard kidnapping. | 这不是普通绑架案 |
[04:37] | And just because we don’t get a demand for ransom in 12 hours, | 就因为我们在没有在12小时内收到赎金要求 |
[04:39] | it doesn’t mean they’ve decided to kill her. | 并不意味着他们已经决定要杀她了 |
[04:40] | No, that’s true. She could already be dead. | 对 这是真的 她可能已经死了 |
[04:42] | How about we work more, randomly theorize less? | 不如我们多干点活 少做点假设 |
[04:46] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | Hi. You hear anything? | 有消息了吗 |
[05:05] | No. | 没有 |
[05:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:11] | Turkey sandwich, side of carrot, | 火鸡三明治 还有胡萝卜 |
[05:13] | baked sweet potato chips, and a brownie. | 烤甜薯片 还有一块布朗尼蛋糕 |
[05:17] | Homemade brownie. | 自制的布朗尼蛋糕 |
[05:18] | Thank you, ma. | 谢谢你 妈 |
[05:19] | Hey, ma. | 妈 |
[05:23] | Everyone from the previous dispatch shift | 之前在调度室值班的所有人 |
[05:25] | has been contacted | 都联系上了 |
[05:26] | and should be in the building within a half an hour. | 他们会在半小时内回到局里 |
[05:28] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[05:31] | Tuna fish. | 金枪鱼的 |
[05:32] | Thanks, ma. | 谢了 妈 |
[05:36] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[05:38] | All I can do is make sandwiches, so lousy. | 我能做的只有做三明治 所以很难受 |
[05:43] | You know… | 你知道… |
[05:45] | I worked so hard | 我费了很大劲 |
[05:47] | to deal with my feelings about your job. | 才接受了我对你的工作的担忧 |
[05:52] | I just didn’t know I was supposed to be dealing | 但我没想到她的工作 |
[05:54] | with my feelings for her job, too. | 也需要我担忧 |
[05:59] | We’re gonna find her, ma. | 我们会找到她的 妈 |
[06:07] | Tell Korsak… | 跟科萨克说 |
[06:10] | That’s ham and cheese. | 那是芝士火腿的 |
[06:23] | Still working on the footprint. | 还在调查脚印 |
[06:24] | What about the blood? | 血迹情况如何 |
[06:26] | The D.N.A. tests are in process, | 正在进行DNA检测 |
[06:28] | should be back any minute. | 随时可能出结果 |
[06:29] | But the blood’s o-positive, so… | 但血迹是O型血 所以… |
[06:31] | It’s not hers. | 不是她的 |
[06:33] | No. | 对 |
[06:34] | Possibly the perpetrator was injured during the abduction. | 很可能绑匪在绑架过程中受伤了 |
[06:37] | Well, it’s not random. | 这不是偶然 |
[06:38] | She bit him or punched him in the nose, | 她咬了他或是打了他的鼻子 |
[06:41] | just something to leave us a breadcrumb. | 就是为了要给我们留下”面包屑” |
[06:44] | You…do know that in the fairy tale, | 你知道在童话故事里 |
[06:45] | the breadcrumbs lead to the witch’s house, | 面包屑通往的是女巫的房子 |
[06:47] | which led the children… | 为了孩子们… |
[06:48] | Oh. Which is neither here nor there, is it? | 跟这没关系 对吧 |
[06:52] | It’s not a witch. It’s not a big, bad wolf. | 那不是女巫 不是大灰狼 |
[06:56] | It’s just some jackass that we gotta get to | 只是一个我们要在他伤害莫拉前 |
[06:57] | before he hurts maura. | 抓到他的混蛋 |
[07:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | Hey, uh, D.N.A. results came back. | DNA检验结果出来了 |
[08:19] | No match in our system, | 我们的系统中没有匹配结果 |
[08:20] | but we are we looking for a white male, | 但我们要找的是一名白人男性 |
[08:22] | probably of middle European descent. | 可能有中欧血统 |
[08:24] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -就这些吗 -对 |
[08:27] | I know it’s not very helpful. | 我知道这没什么帮助 |
[08:30] | Well, it eliminates people, | 但绝对能缩小范围 |
[08:32] | and that’s better than adding them, right? | 至少比增大范围好多了 对吧 |
[08:34] | I’ll pass it along. | 我会告诉大家的 |
[08:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | Look, I’ve been through this dispatch log twice. | 听着 我已经看了两遍这份调度日志了 |
[08:41] | No incoming calls at that time | 那个时间段没有 |
[08:43] | would’ve required a referral to the M.E.’s office. | 要求转接法医办公室的呼入电话 |
[08:45] | Okay, but the call that Dr. Isles received | 好吧 但艾尔斯医生接到的电话 |
[08:47] | did come from your department. | 确实是从你的部门打出去的 |
[08:49] | I can’t explain that. | 这我没法解释 |
[08:50] | You having problems with anybody who works for you? | 你跟你的手下有什么过节吗 |
[08:52] | No. | 没有 |
[08:53] | Anybody leave sick last night? | 昨晚有人请病假吗 |
[08:54] | Stan Mcqueen. | 斯坦·麦昆 |
[08:58] | – Is he a white male? – Yes. | -他是白人吗 -是 |
[09:00] | Mcqueen’s not our guy. | 麦昆不是我们要找的人 |
[09:01] | He’s been in a wheelchair since before you joined the force. | 你来警局之前他就坐上轮椅了 |
[09:03] | Some kind of a boating accident. | 因为一次行船事故 |
[09:04] | Detectives, everyone in operations | 警探 调度室的所有人 |
[09:06] | has been thoroughly vetted. | 都被彻查了一遍 |
[09:08] | They wouldn’t do something like this. | 他们不会做这种事的 |
[09:09] | Okay, well, someone called the M.E.’s office, | 好吧 但确实有人打给了法医办公室 |
[09:11] | and they knew enough about our dispatch process | 而且对我们的调派流程了如指掌 |
[09:13] | to fool Dr. Isles. | 足以骗过艾尔斯医生 |
[09:14] | So have you seen anyone unusual? | 你注意到谁有不寻常举动吗 |
[09:17] | Has anyone been nosin’ around, | 有人曾四处打探 |
[09:19] | asking questions? Anything. | 提问题吗 什么线索都好 |
[09:23] | Sergeant Miller? | 米勒警司 |
[09:25] | Last week, I got a call from an eighth grade girl | 上周我接到一通八年级女生打来的电话 |
[09:28] | who said she was doing a report on the 9-1-1 system. | 她说要写一份关于报警系统的报告 |
[09:31] | She asked about our process and protocols. | 她问了我们的工作流程和章程 |
[09:33] | What, like how calls come in? | 类似电话怎么打进来 |
[09:34] | Or when we call the M.E.’s office? | 什么时候打给法医办公室 |
[09:35] | – Things like that? – Yeah. | -这种问题吗 -是的 |
[09:36] | Okay, we need to know exactly when you got that call | 好 告诉我们你接到电话的确切时间 |
[09:38] | – so we can trace it. – Of course. | -我们好追踪来源 -好的 |
[09:39] | I’ll have to check the logs downstairs. | 我得下楼查记录 |
[09:41] | Like now. | 现在就去 |
[09:44] | I’ll meet you back in the squad room. | 集会厅见 |
[09:45] | All right. | 好 |
[09:52] | What do you got, Holiday? | 有什么收获 霍乐迪 |
[09:54] | Based on the time that Sergeant Miller gave you, | 根据米勒警司提供的时间 |
[09:56] | I tracked the call he received to a burner phone. | 我查到给这通电话由一次性手机打出 |
[09:58] | Turns out that same phone pinged off a cell tower | 手机信号塔显示这部手机出现在过 |
[10:01] | near Maura’s abduction site, | 莫拉遭绑地点附近 |
[10:02] | at the time of her abduction. | 而且就在她被绑架的时候 |
[10:04] | Then why did her caller I.D. show an internal B.P.D. number? | 来电显示为什么会是波士顿警局内部号码 |
[10:06] | There are apps that will let you spoof your caller I.D. | 有可以篡改来电显示的应用程序 |
[10:09] | it’s illegal to use them for criminal purposes, | 将它们用于犯罪是违法的 |
[10:11] | but as long as you’re already involved in a criminal activity… | 但既然你已经在违法犯罪… |
[10:13] | – Why sweat the small stuff? – Exactly. | -还何必在意这些细节 -正是 |
[10:15] | Is it also easy to pretend you’re a 13-year-old girl? | 假装自己是13岁小女孩也很容易吗 |
[10:17] | Or did our kidnapper get a teenager involved? | 还是说有孩子协助绑匪犯案 |
[10:27] | Go ahead. | 说话 |
[10:29] | – Go ahead what? – Go ahead what? | -说什么 -说什么 |
[10:34] | Maura’s abduction was not an inside job. | 绑架莫拉的不是内部人员 |
[10:36] | No, and our fake teenage call to dispatch | 是的 而且装嫩打听调派方式的电话 |
[10:38] | came in last week, | 是上周打来的 |
[10:40] | so the kidnapper had time to plan things. | 说明绑匪有充分的时间制定计划 |
[10:41] | Probably gonna make him much harder to find. | 可能会让我们更难找到他 |
[10:44] | I know. | 确实 |
[10:53] | Anything? | 有收获吗 |
[10:54] | The tarry substance that made the smudges at the crime scene, | 犯罪现场留下的焦油污迹 |
[10:57] | that was from bleeding asphalt. | 来自沥青路面 |
[11:01] | Please tell me you have something more than that, | 请告诉我你的发现不只这些 |
[11:03] | because there’s about 35,000 miles of road in Massachusetts. | 因为马萨诸塞州有57000多公里的柏油路 |
[11:06] | 35,590, to be precise. | 确切来说 是57276公里 |
[11:11] | But who’s counting? | 算那么清楚干嘛 |
[11:13] | Yeah, I did find something else. | 我确实有其他发现 |
[11:14] | There was a small paint chip in the tar, | 焦油里有一小块涂料碎片 |
[11:16] | the top layer of which was lead-based. | 顶层是含铅的 |
[11:18] | Lead paint was banned in 1975. | 铅涂料在1975年被禁用了 |
[11:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:21] | Now this particular pigment | 这种特定涂料 |
[11:23] | was only purchased by municipalities between 1973 and 1977. | 只在1973到1977年间由政府部门购入过 |
[11:28] | When government buildings were required to either | 当时政府大楼需要 |
[11:30] | paint over the lead paint or remove it completely. | 覆盖铅涂料或者是彻底清除它 |
[11:33] | Well, so what? | 所以呢 |
[11:35] | You think the abductor has got Maura | 你认为绑匪把莫拉 |
[11:37] | in some abandoned government building? | 关在某个废弃的政府大楼里了 |
[11:39] | Which narrows our locations down from thousands to… | 这样可能地点就从上千个缩小到… |
[11:44] | several hundred? Maybe? | 几百个 大概吧 |
[11:46] | – Yeah. – I hope. | -是啊 -希望 |
[11:49] | Uh, did you get anything else from the sample? | 关于样本还有其他发现吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah, we’re working on it. | 我们还在调查 |
[11:51] | What about you? Did you find anything? | 你呢 你有什么发现吗 |
[11:53] | Um, just a list of people that were in prison with Lianne Sampson | 只有跟莉安·辛普森一起坐过牢 |
[11:57] | and paroled in the last year. | 并在去年假释的人的名单 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna go through ’em, see if I can find any connection. | 我打算调查下他们 看能否发现其中的关联 |
[12:01] | Do you think Lianne Sampson would be imprisoned | 你觉得莉安·辛普森 |
[12:04] | with the kind of people who would commit murder? | 会跟会杀人的人关在一起吗 |
[12:06] | Probably not. | 也许不会 |
[12:08] | Right, so that’s a bit of a… | 好吧 所以这算是… |
[12:09] | Bit of a stretch, yeah. | 没办法中的办法 是啊 |
[12:12] | Look…I hope you don’t mind if I say, but… | 听着 希望你不介意 但是… |
[12:17] | You look awful. | 你看起来气色很差 |
[12:20] | – Thanks. – No, really, you look like… | -谢了 -不 真的 你看起来… |
[12:24] | I mean, when’s the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡觉了 |
[12:26] | I…Don’t know. A-a day or two? | 不知道 一两天吧 |
[12:31] | Maybe you should have a nap. | 你该去睡一会儿 |
[12:33] | N.A.S.A. pilots who slept for 40 minutes | 美国宇航局的飞行员只要睡40分钟 |
[12:35] | increased their alertness by 54%. | 注意力就能提高54% |
[12:38] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[12:41] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[12:42] | Well, you can take your fact and shove it up your… | 那就带上你这所谓事实圆润地给我… |
[12:49] | 莫拉·艾尔斯医生 首席法医 | |
[14:08] | Don’t worry, Jane. | 别担心 简 |
[14:10] | I’ll take good care of her. | 我会小心解剖她的 |
[14:26] | I came looking for you, and I found you asleep. | 我来找你 发现你睡着了 |
[14:34] | I was looking at lists. | 我在看名单 |
[14:37] | I was, uh, I was looking for, um… | 我在…在找… |
[14:39] | It’s okay to take a short nap, Janie. | 稍微睡一会没事的 简妮 |
[14:42] | You’ve been up for a long time. | 你已经好久没睡了 |
[14:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:55] | No. | 不 |
[14:57] | I’m not. | 不好 |
[15:07] | What is all this? | 这些是什么 |
[15:08] | Purchase orders and contracts for all the abandoned | 马萨诸塞州所有废弃政府大楼的 |
[15:10] | government buildings in Massachusetts. | 采购清单及合同 |
[15:12] | Turns out that the paint chip that Kent found | 经检验 肯特找到的油漆碎片 |
[15:15] | was five different layers of paint. | 刷过五层不同的漆 |
[15:16] | So we have to look through all of this stuff and… | 所以我们得彻查这些资料 |
[15:19] | Figure out which building was painted in this order. | 查出哪座大楼是按这顺序刷的漆 |
[15:22] | – That’s gonna take forever. – No, it’s not. | -那得查好久了 -并不 |
[15:23] | Now that we know it’s not an inside job, | 既然已经确定不是内部作案 |
[15:25] | we’re a task force. We have all the assets we need. | 就可以设特遣队 调用所需人力物力 |
[15:28] | Detective Rizzoli’s in charge. | 听从里佐利警探指挥 |
[15:30] | Good to meet you. | 你好 |
[15:31] | – Talk to him. – Okay. | -听他指挥 -好 |
[15:33] | Wait. Where you goin’? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[15:34] | Gotta deliver warrants to | 得去递交搜查令 |
[15:35] | search the databases of all the cell phone towers in Boston. | 以调取全波士顿手机信号塔的数据 |
[15:40] | All right, so we have to figure out which one of these buildings | 好 所以我们要找出哪幢大楼 |
[15:42] | – was painted in this order. – All right. | -是按这个顺序刷的漆 -好 |
[15:45] | What’d you find? | 你查到什么了 |
[15:46] | I pulled the records for all the cell phones | 我调取了所有接收 |
[15:48] | that pinged off the tower near Maura’s abduction, | 莫拉被绑附近信号塔信号的通话记录 |
[15:50] | just in case our perpetrator was carrying his own phone. | 以防我们要找的绑架犯带着自己的手机 |
[15:52] | – That was good thinking. – I got 25 names, | -有道理 -总共有25个名字 |
[15:54] | one more interesting than the rest. | 其中有一个名字尤为醒目 |
[15:57] | Joe Harris. | 乔·哈里斯 |
[15:58] | Psychiatrist from M.C.I. Framingham’s Women’s Prison. | MCI弗雷明汉女子监狱的精神病医生 |
[16:01] | He treated Lianne. | 他治疗过莉安 |
[16:02] | Frankie interviewed him during the murder investigation. | 调查谋杀案的时候 弗兰基还讯问过他 |
[16:05] | Where is his phone now? | 他的手机现在定位在哪 |
[16:06] | Pinging off a tower near the prison. | 接收监狱边一座信号塔的信号 |
[16:08] | Call the warden. Tell her to find him, | 联系典狱长 让她找到他 |
[16:10] | – hold on to him till I get there. – Already done. | -在我赶到之前看住他 -已经办妥 |
[16:12] | Send a full background to my phone. | 把他的所有背景资料发到我手机上 |
[16:14] | And… | 行 |
[16:15] | Done. | 搞定 |
[18:18] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:29] | Double shit. | 全糊了 |
[18:43] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[18:45] | Thanks for calling me back. | 谢谢你给我回电话 |
[18:49] | I, uh… | 我… |
[18:51] | I hate to have to tell you this over the phone, | 我也不想在电话里告诉你这件事 |
[18:53] | but something’s happened, | 可是出事了 |
[18:55] | and I don’t want you to hear it on the news. | 我不想你让你从新闻上看到 |
[18:59] | Yeah, yes. | 对 |
[19:02] | Yes, it’s — it’s Maura. She’s been abducted. | 是…是莫拉 她被绑架了 |
[19:07] | We searched the prison and all the outlying areas. | 我们找遍了监狱和周边 |
[19:09] | He’s not here. | 没找到他 |
[19:10] | I have someone pulling security video | 我已经找人去调取监控录像 |
[19:12] | to see what time he left. | 看他是什么时候走的 |
[19:13] | I’ll let you know as soon as we find out. | 一旦查到 我会立刻通知你 |
[19:14] | How long has he been here? | 他在这干了多久了 |
[19:15] | Two years. Came from Lauson Prison upstate. | 两年 从州北的劳逊监狱调来的 |
[19:19] | What do you think of him? | 你觉得他是什么样的人 |
[19:21] | It’s hard to get a good therapist here. | 这地方可不容易找个好心理医生 |
[19:23] | They– they make so much money in private practice. | 他…他们开私人诊所能赚更多的钱 |
[19:25] | But Harris was solid. The women seemed to respect him. | 可哈里斯很可靠 女犯们都很尊敬他 |
[19:29] | He was compassionate, not a pushover. | 他很有同情心 不是个软弱的人 |
[19:31] | I can’t imagine he’d have anything to do with this. | 我实在想象不出他会做出绑架的事 |
[19:33] | We’ll see. Could be his phone being nearby is just a coincidence. | 也有可能 他的手机出现在那附近只是巧合 |
[19:36] | I don’t have a search warrant, so I can’t look in there | 我没有拿到搜查令 所以没你的许可 |
[19:38] | – without your permission. – Of course. | -我不能进去搜查 -没事 |
[19:42] | – Go ahead. – Thank you. | -查吧 -谢谢 |
[20:11] | Korsak, Harris is definitely our guy. Hang on. | 科萨克 哈里斯就是绑架犯 稍等 |
[20:13] | I need everything that you have on him right now. | 我需要他的全部信息 |
[20:16] | We gotta find this guy. | 我们必须找到他 |
[20:33] | It’s a little cold in here. | 这里有点冷 |
[20:36] | I’m gonna bring you a blanket. | 过会我给你拿张毛毯 |
[20:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:43] | let’s get you up. | 我来扶你起来 |
[20:44] | Let’s get you up. | 起来吧 |
[20:46] | Okay, now… | 好了 现在… |
[20:48] | If it’s money you want, I can get you money. | 你要是想要钱 我可以给你 |
[20:49] | Come on. If I wanted your money, I’d already have it, right? | 我要是想要你的钱 我早拿到手了 |
[20:56] | Then what is this about? What do you want? | 那你这是干什么 你想要什么 |
[21:00] | First in your class in medical school. | 你读医学院时就是班上的学霸 |
[21:03] | First medical examiner | 还是第一位领导 |
[21:05] | to head the New England medical organization. | 新英格兰医疗部的法医 |
[21:07] | Peer reviewer for five medical journals. | 更是五份医疗刊物的审稿专家 |
[21:10] | You really expect me to believe | 你真的以为我相信 |
[21:11] | you don’t know what this is about? Hmm? | 你不懂我这是在干什么吗 |
[21:22] | It’s a good look for ya. | 你短发还挺好看 |
[21:24] | I don’t know what this is about. | 我真不懂你这是在干什么 |
[21:27] | I know you studied psychology in school. | 我知道你上学时读的心理学 |
[21:29] | Profile me. Peer to peer. What do you think? | 给我来个同行侧写吧 你怎么看我 |
[21:33] | Dissociative personality disorder | 解离性人格障碍 |
[21:34] | with aberrant functional connectivity | 还有默认态脑网络内 |
[21:37] | in the default mode network? | 功能连接性异常 |
[21:41] | Aah! That’s for biting me. | 这巴掌是还你咬我那一口的 |
[21:46] | Okay, say “Cheese.” | 来 说”茄子” |
[21:51] | I… | 我… |
[21:52] | Love… | 爱… |
[21:53] | Isles. | 艾尔斯 |
[22:02] | I’ve already put in a request | 我已经向乔·哈里斯的手机公司 |
[22:03] | with Joe Harris’ cell phone company | 申请了一份 |
[22:04] | for his home locator records, | 他的手机定位记录 |
[22:05] | so we can track his recent movements. | 以掌握他近期行踪 |
[22:07] | Okay, let me know if that’s not happening fast enough. | 好 要是他们手脚不够快就跟我说 |
[22:09] | Once I get it, I’ll start cross-referencing his movements | 我一拿到记录 就去将他的行踪 |
[22:12] | with the list of abandoned government buildings | 与油漆碎片一致的政府废弃建筑 |
[22:13] | we got from the paint chip. | 做交叉对比 |
[22:15] | A lot of those are gonna be in urban areas… | 这些建筑大部分都会在市内 |
[22:17] | Places that he’d drive by on his normal commute. | 这些地方他平时通勤都会路过 |
[22:19] | I know, but I’m hoping all this digging | 我知道 但我还是希望这些信息 |
[22:21] | will help us narrow it down. | 能帮咱们缩小范围 |
[22:23] | Also sent his picture to all law enforcement agencies | 已给东海岸所有执法机构发了他的照片 |
[22:26] | on the Eastern Seaboard, put a B.O.L.O. out on his car. | 并对他的车进行了全境通告 |
[22:28] | And Korsak has assigned uniforms to sit on his apartment, | 科萨克也已派人去他家 他父母家 |
[22:30] | his parents’ house, and the bar he likes on the south side. | 还有他常去的南边那家酒吧进行搜查 |
[22:34] | Have you found any evidence that this guy and I know each other? | 你有发现什么我和他相识的线索吗 |
[22:37] | I suppose you could’ve met at a restaurant. | 我猜你们可能在哪家餐厅里见过一面 |
[22:39] | Professionally, I-I haven’t found anything. | 但我还没找到任何真正可靠的线索 |
[22:42] | Maybe at the prison? | 或许在监狱见过 |
[22:43] | Is that list of prisoners that he’s seen come in yet? | 有他至今为止治疗过的囚犯名单吗 |
[22:45] | They called 30 minutes ago, said it would be ready in an hour. | 他们半小时前来电话说一小时后发来 |
[22:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[22:49] | For what, doing my job? | 谢我什么 尽职工作吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah. And for… | 对 还要谢你… |
[22:53] | making sure I don’t let anything slip through the cracks. | 让我不会遗落什么线索 |
[22:55] | – I’m a little… – Frayed? | -我有些… -太累了 |
[22:57] | – You really should get some sleep. – I know. | -你真的需要睡会了 -我知道 |
[23:01] | You have no idea why this guy would go after you? | 你真不知道这家伙为什么一直针对你吗 |
[23:03] | No…Which I think would make sleeping difficult, | 不知道 想到这个就睡不着 |
[23:06] | so I’m gonna get some coffee. You want anything? | 我去泡点咖啡 你要点什么吗 |
[23:09] | No. | 不用 |
[23:13] | You’re very photogenic, | 你很上镜嘛 |
[23:15] | which is unfortunate | 不过很可惜 |
[23:16] | because I need you to play a different part right now, | 我想要拍的可不是这种效果 |
[23:18] | not audition for “Cats.” | 不是让你去应征演《猫》的 |
[23:22] | “Cats” closed a long time ago. | 《猫》早就不演了 |
[23:24] | I never paid much attention to Broadway. | 我从没留意过百老汇 |
[23:27] | I really don’t wanna hit you again. | 我是真的不想再打你了 |
[23:28] | It seems unsporting, you being tied up and all. | 这太不公平了 毕竟你被绑得很结实 |
[23:33] | Then tell me what part I’m supposed to be playing. | 说说看你想让我怎么样 |
[23:35] | Oh. Here we go. Perfect. | 好了 完美 |
[23:39] | Little fear, some pleading, | 面露怯意 眼含哀求 |
[23:41] | just a hint of hope | 心里还揣着 |
[23:43] | that someone might actually save you. | 一丝会有哪位来救你的希望 |
[23:47] | Jane Rizzoli got under your skin. | 简·里佐利惹到你了 |
[23:50] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[23:52] | You think that picture with a little blood on my lip | 你以为我嘴角带血的照片 |
[23:55] | is gonna bother her. | 会扰乱她的心神 |
[23:57] | That’s the plan. | 我就是这么打算的 |
[24:01] | If you really wanted to get a rise out of her, | 如果你真的想激怒她 |
[24:03] | why didn’t you kidnap one of her sisters? | 你为什么不去绑架她的姐妹 |
[24:06] | Because stealing you from right under her nose was more fun. | 因为从她手上把你偷走更有乐趣可言 |
[24:11] | Don’t worry. It’ll all be over soon. | 别担心 一切就快结束了 |
[24:14] | You’ll play the part of innocent victim. | 你的戏份就是无辜的受害人 |
[24:15] | Jane Rizzoli can play the ineffectual detective | 简·里佐利可以当个无能警探 |
[24:18] | as she watches you die. | 眼睁睁地看着你丧命 |
[24:25] | I-I-I know I’m not always the easiest person to be around. | 我知道我这人不太好相处 |
[24:29] | It’s the stress of the job. | 都怪工作压力太大 |
[24:30] | I mean, it’s just — it’s the focus I gotta give it. | 我必须保持专注 |
[24:33] | I think people understand that. | 我想大家会理解的 |
[24:36] | I mean, my mom, yeah. | 我是说 我妈 好吧 |
[24:36] | You know, she gives me a hard time sometimes, | 确实 有时候她让我很为难 |
[24:38] | but that’s…It’s just ’cause she worries about me. | 但那…那只是因为她在担心我 |
[24:42] | Worries about my brother. | 担心我弟弟 |
[24:43] | Hell, I worry about my brother. | 说老实话 我都在担心我弟弟 |
[24:46] | He made a choice, right, to carry a badge? | 但是他自己做了选择不是吗 选择当警察 |
[24:50] | Worry’s just part of it. | 就不免让人提心吊胆 |
[24:53] | You know, I just — I never thought that — that… | 我只是 从没想到过 |
[24:56] | that I was supposed to worry about them, you know? | 我也需要为此替他们担心 |
[24:59] | I never dreamed that somebody was gonna try to hurt me | 我从来没想到有人会以伤害他们的方式 |
[25:01] | by hurting them. | 来伤害我 |
[25:04] | You understand what I’m saying, Eduardo? | 你知道我在说什么吗 爱德华多 |
[25:08] | Lo siento, detective. No hablo inglés. | 对不起 警探 我不懂英语 |
[25:11] | – I know. – ¿Con permiso? | -我知道 -我能走了吗 |
[25:13] | Yeah, yeah, go ahead. Gracias. | 可以 可以 走吧 谢谢你 |
[25:24] | – Any updates? – Yeah, I, uh, I sent that paint chip | -有消息吗 -有 我把油漆碎片送去 |
[25:26] | off to the lab at M.I.T. | 麻省理工大学实验室了 |
[25:27] | They have a machine that does Raman spectroscopy. | 那里有机器可以做拉曼光谱分析 |
[25:30] | Still waiting on the results. | 还在等结果 |
[25:31] | Okay, great. | 好的 太棒了 |
[25:35] | Did you need something else? | 你还有其他事吗 |
[25:37] | I guess I was just wondering | 我只是在想 |
[25:38] | if there’s anything I can do to help. | 有没有什么能帮忙的 |
[25:39] | I’m… feeling a little bit impotent. | 我觉得自己什么也做不了 |
[25:43] | We’ve eliminated 90 buildings so far | 目前我们已经排除了90栋楼 |
[25:46] | based on the 5-layer criteria that you gave us. | 就是根据你给出的五层涂漆的条件 |
[25:49] | We have a lot of records to go through still, | 但还有很多记录需要看 |
[25:50] | – trying to narrow the list. – I-I can help with that. | -以便缩小范围 -这个我可以帮忙 |
[25:53] | This is a public works building in Newton. | 这是牛顿的一栋市政大楼 |
[25:55] | Jane, do you have a copy of Kent’s paint analysis | 简 你那有肯特的颜料分析复印件吗 |
[25:57] | for him to use as reference? | 好让他参考 |
[25:58] | No need. I have a photographic memory. | 不用 我过目不忘 |
[26:02] | You know, this reminds me of a class I did in edinburgh. | 这让我想起了我在爱丁堡上的一节课 |
[26:04] | – It was all about archaeology — We work in silence. | -是关于考古学的 -我们工作不出声 |
[26:07] | Yeah, okey-doke. We work in silence. | 好的 工作不出声 |
[26:10] | That’s not silence. | 你还在出声 |
[26:12] | We’ve been digging into Joe Harris’ cell phone. | 我们仔细调查了乔·哈里斯的手机 |
[26:15] | Maybe he doesn’t carry it all the time, | 也许他并非一直带着 |
[26:16] | but if he has been, it doesn’t seem like | 但带着的时候 感觉好像 |
[26:18] | he’s gone any further out of Boston than the prison | 这两周来他离开波士顿 |
[26:20] | over the last two weeks. | 从未超过监狱的范围 |
[26:21] | That doesn’t fit | 不可能 |
[26:21] | with how meticulously planned this all is. | 他要怎么细致筹划这一切呢 |
[26:23] | But the phone has circled the area… | 但手机一直绕着一个区域走 |
[26:25] | of a former mental hospital — the Arkush asylum. | 是所废弃的精神病院 阿尔克什收容所 |
[26:28] | We didn’t have records for that building. | 我们没有那栋大楼的记录 |
[26:30] | Yeah, Harris doesn’t live in the area. | 没错 哈里斯不住在那里 |
[26:31] | No one from his list of contacts does either. | 他的联系人也没有住那附近的 |
[26:33] | And he hasn’t made a single credit card purchase | 他的信用卡也没有在那附近 |
[26:36] | anywhere near there. | 消费的任何记录 |
[26:36] | He has no reason to be there? | 他根本没有去那里的理由吗 |
[26:38] | Not any that we can find. | 至少我们没找到 |
[26:40] | Scramble a tactical team. Radio silence. | 派出战斗小组 不要开警笛 |
[26:43] | I don’t want him to hurt Maura if he hears us coming. | 别让他因为看到我们来了伤害莫拉 |
[26:44] | – You stay. – Got it. | -你留下 -好的 |
[26:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:53] | I — yes. I-I-I probably had my phone on me. I… | 是 也许我带着手机来着 |
[26:58] | No. No, I-I definitely left it in my desk | 不不 从监狱回来时 |
[27:02] | when I came back from the prison. | 我绝对把它放在抽屉里了 |
[27:05] | Are you sure they know I’m involved? | 你确定他们知道是我干的了吗 |
[27:09] | No. I would never tell them about you. | 不 我绝不会供出你的 |
[27:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:20] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[27:22] | The tunnel. | 地道 |
[27:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:26] | And — and I-I need you to know that I’m sorry. | 我要告诉你 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:29] | Okay? I’m — I’m — I’m really, really sorry. | 好吧 真的 真的很抱歉 |
[27:33] | But I will fix it. | 我会解决这个问题的 |
[27:35] | There’s — they will never find us. | 有个…他们找不到我们的 |
[27:41] | Yes, I’ll — I’ll destroy it immediately, I promise. | 是 我马上就销毁 我保证 |
[27:48] | I know. You, too. | 我知道 你也是 |
[28:05] | Well, you’re wrong about your friend. | 你看错你朋友了 |
[28:07] | Apparently, she cares a great deal that I have you. | 显然 她很在乎你 |
[28:15] | You can end this. | 你可以结束这一切的 |
[28:17] | Just leave me here and make a run for it. | 把我留在这里赶紧逃跑吧 |
[28:20] | I don’t like to leave things unfinished. | 我不喜欢半途而废 |
[28:22] | You’re a therapist. | 你是个心理医生 |
[28:23] | Oh, did I give that away | 是吗 是不是我说 |
[28:24] | with “Aberrant functional connectivity”? | 脑功能连接异常时暴露了 |
[28:27] | How many times have you told your patients | 你跟自己的患者说过多少次 |
[28:29] | that just because they make one mistake | 就因为他们犯了一个错误 |
[28:30] | doesn’t mean they have to make two? | 并不意味着只能一错再错啊 |
[28:32] | Hundreds of times, darling. | 几百遍了 亲爱的 |
[28:34] | But I talk to prisoners. They rarely listen. | 但我跟囚犯说时 也没几个人听 |
[28:37] | – And when they do? – Small victories. | -那听进去的人呢 -会有小改善 |
[28:39] | So this can be another small victory. | 你也可以得到这个小改善 |
[28:42] | Whoever that was on the phone | 跟你讲电话的那个人 |
[28:43] | is not gonna take responsibility for this. You are. | 不会对此负责 责任全在你 |
[28:46] | Yes, you’re very persuasive, Dr. Isles. | 你很有说服力 艾尔斯医生 |
[28:48] | I’m sure that works for you a lot of the time. | 我相信大多时候这都有用 |
[28:51] | Now relax, darling. | 现在放松点 亲爱的 |
[30:25] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:27] | This is the last room on this floor. | 这是本层最后一间了 |
[30:28] | I’m headed down a level. | 我去下一层 |
[30:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[30:33] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[30:38] | What is it? | 什么味道 |
[30:39] | That’s that — that’s that perfume that Maura wears. | 那是…是莫拉喷的香水 |
[30:41] | – Eau de…something. – She was here. | -淡香什么的 -她在这待过 |
[30:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:50] | Until reinforcements get here, | 在增援部队到达前 |
[30:51] | let’s stick to the major thoroughfares | 我们先以主干道为主 |
[30:52] | except for this 2-lane road that leads out of here. | 除了离开这里的这条双车道的路 |
[30:54] | And we haven’t found his car yet. | 我们还没找到他的车 |
[30:55] | – Remind the guys to keep their eyes open for it. – Will do. | -提醒大家注意留心 -好的 |
[30:59] | We searched the whole building. There’s no sign of them. | 我们整栋楼都搜了 没见他们的踪影 |
[31:01] | – The hell made him leave? – I don’t know. | -是什么让他突然离开 -不知道 |
[31:02] | And I can’t figure out his endgame either. | 我也搞不清他到底想干什么 |
[31:04] | You think he would’ve made contact, | 你以为他会联系我们 |
[31:05] | leave us some kind of message. | 给我们留下信息 |
[31:06] | Well, clearly he’s got some kind of plan. | 显然他自有计划 |
[31:08] | He’s just not ready to put into motion yet. | 只是还没准备好行动 |
[31:10] | Korsak, is it possible that he knew we were coming, | 科萨克 他可能知道我们要来 |
[31:13] | and that’s why he moved her? | 所以才带走莫拉吗 |
[31:14] | So still an inside job, just not the way we thought? | 所以还是有内应 只是跟我们之前想的不同 |
[31:16] | Maybe, yeah. Maybe somebody at the prison. | 有可能 也许是监狱的人 |
[31:18] | That seems more likely. | 听起来更合理 |
[31:20] | Looks like he had her chained near the radiator, | 看上去他把她铐在暖气旁边 |
[31:24] | and then moved her to the chair. | 然后移到了椅子上 |
[31:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:31] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[31:33] | T…U…N…N– tunnel. | TUNN… 地道 |
[31:38] | I’ll try to catch ward. | 我给特警队打电话 |
[31:39] | I’ll have dispatch put roadblocks up in front of the tunnels. | 联系调度中心在隧道前设置路障 |
[32:09] | They found his car in an indoor parking lot | 他们在离收容所约五公里的室内停车场 |
[32:10] | about 3 miles from the asylum. | 发现了他的车 |
[32:12] | Yeah, he must’ve parked it and walked back | 他一定在那停了车再走回来 |
[32:13] | so we wouldn’t see it here. | 让我们发现不了 |
[32:15] | They’re sending video from the parking lot. | 他们正从停车场发监控录像过来 |
[32:16] | I’ll go through all the cars exiting, | 我会查看所有离开的车辆 |
[32:17] | see if I can find him. | 看能否找到他 |
[32:19] | Thanks, Mrs. Rizzoli. | 谢谢 里佐利太太 |
[32:21] | – Hey, ma. – Hi, Jane. How are you? | -妈妈 -简 你还好吗 |
[32:23] | Hey, I couldn’t find anyone to talk to. | 我不知道该跟谁说这事 |
[32:26] | – About what? – Oh, hi. | -什么事 -你好 |
[32:28] | About what? | 什么事 |
[32:30] | Eh, the test results that came back from M.I.T. | 麻省理工那边发回化验结果了 |
[32:32] | The paint was never exposed to any form of sunlight. | 油漆从没暴露在阳光下 |
[32:35] | The oxidation of the layers were such | 油漆层的氧化情况表明 |
[32:36] | that it was most likely kept in a cold environment. | 它极有可能处在低温的环境里 |
[32:39] | Well, that would make sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[32:40] | Maura was trying to tell us about a tunnel. | 莫拉给我们留下了线索有关一条地道 |
[32:42] | But not a tunnel that was exposed | 但不是一处 |
[32:43] | to temperature variations. | 有温度变化的隧道 |
[32:44] | Our paint chip had never been exposed to high temperatures. | 我们手上的油漆样本从没经受过高温 |
[32:47] | Which means car tunnels are out. | 所以不可能是车辆通行的地道 |
[32:49] | Those are like ovens in the summer. | 夏天那里就像蒸笼一样 |
[32:51] | Yeah, we searched the entire asylum. | 我们搜索了整栋避难所 |
[32:53] | There aren’t any tunnels here. | 这里也没有地道 |
[32:54] | That’s because according to the blueprints, | 那是因为根据图纸来看 |
[32:55] | Arkush doesn’t have tunnels. | 阿尔克什并没有隧道 |
[32:58] | Sure, it does. I remember when Jane was little, | 当然有 我记得简小的时候 |
[33:00] | there was some kind of accident, a cave-in, | 那里发生过一起事故 一次塌方 |
[33:03] | and a couple of the patients died. | 还有几人因此丧命 |
[33:06] | All right, we’ll search again. | 好 那我们再搜一遍 |
[33:07] | Holiday, | 霍乐迪 |
[33:08] | send me something helpful, all right? | 找点有用的信息给我 好吗 |
[33:11] | These are the only blueprints I have. | 我只有这些图纸 |
[33:12] | I-I don’t have any other information. | 没有别的信息了 |
[33:15] | Don’t let that stop you. | 别让这个阻碍你 |
[33:19] | What can I do? | 我能做点什么 |
[33:20] | Call the public library. | 打给公共图书馆 |
[33:22] | Uh, get a librarian to help with newspaper archives. | 找个图书管理员帮我们找报纸存档 |
[33:24] | I’m gonna figure out the date of this tunnel collapse. | 我来找塌方事故的日期 |
[33:42] | Okay, so all the entrances are sealed. | 所有入口都被封了 |
[33:46] | But according to this picture, | 但根据这张照片 |
[33:47] | there’s an entrance somewhere near two utility pipes. | 在两根共用管道附近有个入口 |
[33:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:10] | Hey, I got it this way. | 我检查这边 |
[34:43] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[34:53] | So he used the shelving to hide the entrance. | 他用架子挡住了入口 |
[34:55] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:57] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[35:05] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:21] | Okay. | 安全 |
[35:23] | According to Nina, | 据妮娜说 |
[35:24] | there are two sets of tunnels, yeah… | 一共有两条地道 |
[35:26] | Each leading to exits in other buildings. | 每条的出口都在其它楼里 |
[35:28] | The southernmost tunnel is the one that collapsed. | 坍塌的是最南边的那条地道 |
[35:32] | Why don’t you guys go together? | 你俩一队吧 |
[35:34] | I’ll take the southern tunnel. | 我去南边那条地道 |
[35:35] | – Wait, Frankie… – Janie, I got it. | -等一下 弗兰基 -简妮 我没问题 |
[35:38] | – Be careful, detective. – You, too. | -小心点 警探 -你们也是 |
[36:18] | Fresh. | 新鲜的 |
[37:12] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[37:14] | Oh, God. Jane. | 天啊 简 |
[37:16] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:17] | The blood, it isn’t mine. | 血不是我的 |
[37:19] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[37:20] | No. No, I-I just — I r-ran. | 不 不 我只…只顾着跑了 |
[37:23] | I was hiding. I couldn’t… | 我藏起来了 我不… |
[37:25] | couldn’t figure out how to get out of here. | 不知道怎么从这出去 |
[37:29] | You go. I’ll take her out of here. | 你去吧 我带她出去 |
[37:30] | Jane, be careful. He’s not working alone. | 简 小心点 他有同伙 |
[37:33] | Okay. Can you walk? | 好的 你走得动吗 |
[37:35] | Yeah. | 走得动 |
[37:36] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[37:56] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[37:59] | God. | 天啊 |
[38:00] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:01] | No, I’m — I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[38:04] | I fired off a shot. | 我开了一枪 |
[38:06] | He shot back and hit the wall, and this stuff fell on me. | 他也开枪击中了墙 然后这东西就砸下来了 |
[38:09] | And I…knocked my head a bit. | 我撞到了头 |
[38:11] | Yeah, he went off to the right. | 他往右边去了 |
[38:13] | I think I heard him go up some stairs. | 我好像听到他上楼了 |
[38:14] | – Okay. – I-I-I’m fine. Go! | -好的 -我没事 去吧 |
[38:17] | Go. | 快去 |
[38:31] | 西栋 仅供关押犯法病人 | |
[39:00] | West annex roof, fire escape! | 西栋楼顶 防火通道 |
[39:12] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[39:19] | Call E.M.T.S now! | 马上叫医疗队来 |
[39:22] | Don’t you move! | 不许动 |
[39:25] | Who are you working for, Harris? | 是谁叫你这么干的 哈里斯 |
[39:29] | Who are you working for?! | 是谁叫你这么干的 |
[39:34] | You don’t even know me. | 你根本都不认识我 |
[39:39] | Why me? | 为什么选中我 |
[39:44] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[39:51] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[40:11] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[40:13] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:14] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[40:16] | How is she? | 她情况如何 |
[40:17] | Surface abrasions, single facial hemotoma. | 表皮擦伤 面部单处血肿 |
[40:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:20] | What she said. We are taking her to general for full workup. | 正如她所说的 我们带她去总院做全面检查 |
[40:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:25] | Did he hurt you? | 他有伤害你吗 |
[40:28] | He just wants to scare me. | 他只想吓我 |
[40:30] | Well, he’s dead. Okay? | 他已经死了 知道吗 |
[40:32] | You don’t have to worry about him anymore. | 你再也不用担心了 |
[40:35] | I heard him on the phone. | 我听到他打电话了 |
[40:37] | He wasn’t working alone. | 他有同伙 |
[40:39] | This isn’t over. | 这一切还没有结束 |
[40:41] | It’s over for now. | 现在暂时结束了 |
[40:43] | What did he want? | 他到底想要什么 |
[40:45] | It doesn’t matter, okay? He’s dead. | 不重要了 他已经死了 |
[40:47] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[40:48] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[40:51] | Okay…um… | 好了 |
[40:51] | I’ll come straight to the hospital as soon as I wrap up here. | 我这里一忙完就马上去医院看你 |
[40:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:56] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[40:59] | We need uniforms outside of her room 24/7. | 我们需要派警员全天候守在她房间外面 |
[41:01] | It’s already taken care of. | 已经安排好了 |
[41:03] | Did Harris say anything? | 哈里斯说什么了吗 |
[41:04] | No. | 没有 |
[41:05] | So we don’t know much more than yesterday. | 所以我们今天知道的也并不比昨天多 |
[41:07] | No. Just somebody out there | 是的 只知道有人 |
[41:09] | is really pissed off at me. | 非常非常恨我 |
[41:12] | I wish that narrowed it down a little more than it does. | 恨你的人实在太多 这不能帮我们排除任何人 |
[41:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:18] | I’m an asshole. | 我是个混蛋 |
[41:21] | – Hey, you wanna drive so you can feel in charge? – No. | -你要不要开车 找回点控制感 -不要 |
[41:25] | – Really? – You’re okay. You’re okay. | -你搞错没有 -你没事的 没事的 |
[41:33] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |