时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Boy, it must be rough having too much money. | 钱太多了过得也不容易吧 |
[00:10] | Wait, hold on. Don’t lock it yet. | 等等 先别锁 |
[00:13] | Yeah, there we go. | 好了 |
[00:17] | That makes four. | 这都第四块了 |
[00:18] | You’re eating all the profits. | 利润都被你吃了 |
[00:20] | How’d you ever even get a license? | 你究竟是怎么搞到执照的 |
[00:22] | ’cause I look good in a suit. | 因为我穿西服好看 |
[00:27] | How long has the parking lot camera been down? | 停车场的摄像头坏了多久了 |
[00:31] | I have no idea. Isn’t that your job? | 不知道 这事好像归你管吧 |
[00:35] | Finish locking up, would ya? | 你把门锁好 |
[00:36] | I’m gonna go check out the camera. | 我去看看摄像头 |
[00:38] | I will not be going home tonight if that thing’s busted. | 要是坏了我今晚就别想回家了 |
[01:28] | Jane! | 简 |
[01:28] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[01:30] | What — what’s wrong? What are you doing here? | 你还问我出什么事了 你怎么在我家 |
[01:35] | I-I was just stopping by. | 我路过 |
[01:38] | You were watching us. | 你在监视我们 |
[01:39] | No. | 没有 |
[01:40] | How long have you been sneaking in? | 你这样偷溜进来多久了 |
[01:42] | It’s not sneaking. I have a key. | 我没溜进来 我有钥匙 |
[01:44] | I understand the nervousness, but this is not a solution. | 我理解你的紧张 但这不是解决办法 |
[01:49] | It’s just until we catch him, Maura. | 等抓到他我就走 莫拉 |
[01:56] | You need to talk to someone. | 你得找个人聊聊 |
[01:59] | Melanie has been really helpful. | 梅勒尼真的帮了我很多 |
[02:01] | She’s given me a lot of tools | 她给了我很多工具 |
[02:02] | to help me cope with having been abducted. | 帮我应对被绑架的阴影 |
[02:05] | Every time I feel anxious or scared, | 每当我感到紧张或害怕 |
[02:08] | I just write it in my journal. | 就写在日记里 |
[02:09] | It’s a way of avoiding the onset of P.T.S.D. | 这样能够避免创伤后应激障碍的发作 |
[02:12] | So what are you doing up in the middle of the night? | 那你大半夜的不睡觉是在干嘛 |
[02:15] | It’s a process. | 这是治疗中的一步 |
[02:17] | All right, well, we’ll see how your therapy goes, | 好吧 我们先看看你的治疗效果如何 |
[02:19] | and maybe I’ll consider talking to somebody. | 我再考虑找个人聊聊 |
[02:52] | Your jacket is so wrinkled. | 你的外套皱巴巴的 |
[02:53] | – Quit it! – You could have ironed it. | -别管了 -你本该熨一熨 |
[02:54] | You have bags under your eyes. | 你有眼袋 |
[02:55] | I don’t have bags under my eyes. Do — do I? | 我才没有眼袋 我有吗 |
[02:59] | Gotcha. | 骗到了 |
[03:01] | Anyone hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[03:02] | You know, I bet those aren’t like the kind my mom makes. | 这些肯定跟我妈做的不是一种东西 |
[03:05] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[03:09] | Body’s back there. | 尸体在后面 |
[03:11] | What? Robbery gone bad? | 这是抢劫杀人吗 |
[03:13] | First unit on the scene | 最先到现场的警察 |
[03:14] | talked to the security guard, Jeff Collins. | 与保安杰夫·科林斯谈过了 |
[03:16] | He said he and the owner, Otis Reynolds, | 他说当时他和店主奥迪斯·雷诺兹 |
[03:18] | were closing up for the night. | 当时正要打烊锁门 |
[03:21] | – Should she be back so soon? – W– | -她这么快复工合适吗 -什么 |
[03:25] | Yeah. It’s good for her to get into her regular routine. | 让她回归平常生活对她有好处 |
[03:28] | Keeps her mind focused. | 能让她不胡思乱想 |
[03:29] | What’s with the security cameras? | 监控摄像头怎么了 |
[03:31] | Collins noticed that | 科林斯注意到 |
[03:31] | the parking lot camera was malfunctioning. | 停车场的摄像头出了故障 |
[03:33] | When he went to check it out, | 他去检查的时候 |
[03:34] | two masked guys with guns were at the door, | 两个蒙面持枪男子出现在门口 |
[03:36] | forced their way in. | 强行闯入 |
[03:37] | Do we know how they disabled the cameras? | 知道他们是怎么让摄像头失灵的吗 |
[03:39] | Wiring appears intact. | 接线好像没问题 |
[03:40] | We’re taking it back to the crime lab. | 我们正准备带回去让实验室查一查 |
[03:41] | Collins said Reynolds was trying to lock the safe, | 科林斯说雷诺兹当时正想锁保险箱 |
[03:43] | and the bad guys came in and that one started shooting. | 匪徒就进来了 那人就开始疯狂开枪 |
[03:47] | Mm, to keep Otis from locking everything up. | 阻止奥迪斯把钱都锁进去 |
[03:49] | Otis took a round to the head. | 奥迪斯头部中了一枪 |
[03:51] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[03:52] | Surgeon said it’s a miracle he’s still alive, but he is. | 医生说他能活下来真是奇迹 但确实没死 |
[03:55] | Our victim has a single close contact gunshot wound | 受害人只有胸部一处近距离枪伤 |
[03:58] | to the chest, no exit wound. | 没有射出口 |
[04:00] | What about the guard? | 那保安呢 |
[04:01] | Took one to the chest and still managed to shoot our dead guy. | 胸口中了一枪 居然还能向死者开枪 |
[04:04] | The vest saved his life, but he is hurtin’. | 防弹衣救了他的命 但还是受了重伤 |
[04:05] | He passed out, called 9-1-1 when he came to. | 他晕过去了 醒来拨打了911 |
[04:08] | He didn’t say anything about the second guy? | 他没提到另一个人吗 |
[04:10] | No, just that it happened in the blink of an eye. | 没有 只说一切都发生在一瞬间 |
[04:14] | Well… | 那 |
[04:15] | If the accomplice is trying to get to the money, | 如果帮凶想要拿钱 |
[04:17] | I mean, he — he would’ve left a bloody footprint. | 那就应该留下血脚印啊 |
[04:19] | Well, maybe the gunplay scared him off. | 也许是枪战把他吓跑了 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 也许 |
[04:22] | Hey, can you bag that up and get it to the crime lab? | 你能把那个收起来送去实验室吗 |
[04:26] | Maybe our accomplice needed something to calm his nerves. | 也许是帮凶需要镇定一下情绪 |
[04:30] | And that’s a lot of dough. | 这可是不少钱啊 |
[04:32] | And until the state and federal drug laws | 在州法和联邦法在毒品 |
[04:34] | catch up to each other, | 法案上统一前 |
[04:35] | little places like this are always gonna have | 这种小地方永远都会 |
[04:36] | a lot of cash lying around. | 存着一堆钱 |
[04:37] | It’s a gold rush. | 真是淘金热啊 |
[04:39] | It’s a green rush. | 是淘美元吧 |
[04:42] | And with that much green, | 有这么多美元 |
[04:43] | there’s always gonna be someone who wants to steal it. | 就一定会有盯上它的人 |
[04:50] | You’re tracking airline flights? | 在追踪航班吗 |
[04:53] | No. | 不是 |
[04:54] | This is about not being able to find a link | 这是找不到莫拉的绑架者 |
[04:55] | between Maura’s kidnapper, Joe Harris, and Jane. | 乔·哈里斯和简的关系导致的结果 |
[04:59] | Since Harris leads us nowhere, I circled back to the hacker | 因为哈里斯的线索断了 所以我又回到了 |
[05:02] | who broke into your sister’s bank accounts. | 入侵你姐姐银行账户的黑客那里 |
[05:03] | Hoping that he can lead us to whoever’s behind all this. | 希望他能带我们找到幕后黑手 |
[05:06] | Exactly. This is wingate bouncing. | 没错 这是代理服务器转换 |
[05:08] | Hacker’s hiding his I.P. address | 黑客想掩藏他的IP地址 |
[05:10] | by bouncing the signal to hundreds of servers. | 所以让信号在上百个服务器间跳转 |
[05:12] | The only thing I’ve learned so far | 到现在我唯一知道的 |
[05:13] | is how badly this guy does not want to be found. | 就是这个人有多么不想被我们找到 |
[05:16] | Speaking of found, you got anything on our dead robber? | 说到找人 关于死掉的劫匪有什么发现吗 |
[05:19] | Theodore “Teddy” White. | 西多尔·泰迪·怀特 |
[05:21] | 35 years old from Charlestown. | 35岁 来自查尔斯镇 |
[05:25] | Two-bit thief, marijuana dealer. | 小偷小摸 大麻贩子 |
[05:27] | Did time for both. | 两个罪名也都让他入狱过 |
[05:28] | He’s been caught for almost everything he’s ever done. | 他几乎不管犯什么罪都会被抓 |
[05:31] | Someone should’ve told him to pick another line of work. | 真应该有人告诉他换一份事业 |
[05:34] | Any luck with the other videos we pulled? | 我们调出的其它录像有线索吗 |
[05:35] | No. The Pot Palace parking lot camera was down. | 没有 锅之宫殿的停车场摄像头坏了 |
[05:38] | None of the city traffic cameras caught anything, | 城市交通摄像头什么都没拍到 |
[05:40] | and I came up empty on private security cameras in the area. | 那个区域的私人安保摄像头也没拍到什么 |
[05:43] | All right, yeah, e-mail Maura and Jane this stuff on White. | 把怀特的这些情况发邮件告诉莫拉和简 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna start the paperwork on a search warrant. | 我要开始准备申请搜查令的文件了 |
[05:47] | Maybe we’ll have better luck at his apartment. | 也许我们会在他的公寓找到些什么 |
[05:52] | There once was a man from Kent, | 从前肯特有个人 |
[05:54] | whose name, in fact, was Kent. | 他的名字也叫肯特 |
[05:56] | Mm, ceiling is eating Kent. Good. | 天花板要把肯特吃掉了 太好了 |
[05:58] | Be happy I’m not wearing the kilt today. | 真高兴我今天穿的不是短裙 |
[06:00] | He’s fixing the exhaust fan. | 他在修排气扇 |
[06:02] | What about a call to maintenance? | 为什么不给后勤部打电话 |
[06:03] | Oh, that would take a month. Besides, this satisfies | 那就得拖一个月 再说 这能满足 |
[06:06] | the basic male need to fix things. | 男性对修理东西的基本需求 |
[06:10] | For your information, | 我跟你说 |
[06:12] | I once made an air conditioner | 我曾经用一台笔记本电脑的风扇 |
[06:13] | of a laptop fan and some ice cubes. | 和一些冰块做了一台空调 |
[06:15] | So I’ve got this, okay? | 所以我能搞定这个 好吗 |
[06:17] | We’ll see. | 拭目以待 |
[06:19] | Look what I found in Teddy White’s pocket. | 看看我在泰迪·怀特的口袋里发现了什么 |
[06:22] | A laser pointer. | 激光发射器 |
[06:24] | And if directed at the camera lens, | 如果用它照射摄像头的镜头 |
[06:25] | the concentrated beam literally blinds the camera | 聚焦的光线就会破坏半导体感光器 |
[06:28] | by destroying the C.C.D./C.M.O.S. sensor. | 让摄像头无法拍摄画面 |
[06:31] | So the camera can’t “C-anymore.” Get it? | 所以摄像头就无法成像了 听出笑点了吗 |
[06:36] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[06:39] | Ballistics confirmed that Collins’ gun killed Teddy White. | 弹道学证明是科林斯的枪杀了泰迪·怀特 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | And all the other bullets came from White’s gun. | 剩下的子弹都来自怀特的枪 |
[06:48] | – And there are no prints on the gun either. – Great. | -两把枪上都没有指纹 -很好 |
[06:50] | What about the bloody brownie? | 那沾血的布朗尼蛋糕呢 |
[06:52] | Uh, still being processed for D.N.A., | 还在做DNA检测 |
[06:53] | but more than likely, it’s Otis’. | 但应该是奥迪斯的 |
[06:55] | The hospital tox screen | 医院的毒理报告 |
[06:56] | showed high levels of T.H.C. in his blood. | 显示他的血液里有高浓度的四氢大麻酚 |
[06:59] | Shocking. | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[07:07] | Well, all this talk of brownies | 一直聊布朗尼蛋糕 |
[07:08] | makes me realize I haven’t eaten. Lunch? | 让我意识到自己还没吃饭 去吃午饭吗 |
[07:12] | I can’t. I gotta interview a witness. | 不行 我要去去跟一位目击者谈话 |
[07:14] | But I’ll catch you later. | 但我晚点会去找你的 |
[07:21] | Gotta stop meeting like this. | 我们得停止这种见面方式了 |
[07:22] | Dr. Kaplan, you say the sweetest things. | 卡普兰医生 这是你说过的最甜蜜的话 |
[07:25] | No, really. Someday, we have to meet in my office. | 不 真的 总有一天我们得去我办公室谈 |
[07:28] | People do it all the time. | 人们一直都这样做 |
[07:29] | They call, they make an appointment, | 他们打电话 进行预约 |
[07:32] | they come in and lie on my couch. | 他们来我办公室坐在我的沙发上 |
[07:33] | Come and see for yourself. | 你可以自己来看看 |
[07:36] | I-I like this spot. | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[07:40] | It affords you a 360-degree view of your surroundings, | 它可以让你看到周围360的景象 |
[07:42] | and it’s not patrolled by Boston cops. | 而且这里没有波士顿警察巡逻 |
[07:44] | Well, you’re a…doctor. | 你不是 医生嘛 |
[07:46] | You should know that sunshine is good for you. | 你应该知道晒太阳对身体有好处 |
[07:48] | And, you know, it’s… | 而且 你知道… |
[07:50] | Not like I see you every Tuesday at 10:00, so… | 我又不是每周二十点都见你 所以… |
[07:54] | 12 meetings in 5 years | 五年内的十二次会面 |
[07:55] | is enough to constitute a professional relationship. | 也称得上一段专业的医患关系了 |
[07:59] | Next time in my office. | 下次 去我办公室 |
[08:00] | Fine, but I’m not bringing you coffee. | 好吧 但我不给你带咖啡了 |
[08:06] | I, uh, read about Dr. Isles’ abduction. | 我在报纸上看到了艾尔斯医生的绑架案 |
[08:11] | I’m guessing that’s why you’re here. | 我猜那就是你来的原因 |
[08:14] | You find it difficult | 你觉得很难接受 |
[08:15] | to see someone you care about in danger? | 看到你关心的人身陷危险对吗 |
[08:17] | Well, yeah. It’s — it’s… | 对 就是… |
[08:21] | hard to see a-a strong woman like Maura, | 很难看到想莫拉那样坚强的女人 |
[08:25] | you know, just… | 你知道的 就是… |
[08:27] | crippled by fear and anxiety. | 被恐惧和焦虑折磨 |
[08:29] | It’s… | 她… |
[08:31] | she’s starting to lose her confidence. | 她开始失去信心 |
[08:33] | She’s second-guessing herself. | 她开始质疑自己 |
[08:35] | Dr. Isles is not my client. You are. | 艾尔斯医生不是我的患者 你才是 |
[08:38] | I’m asking about you. | 我在问你的情况 |
[08:40] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[08:43] | I-I-I am fine. | 我…真的很好 |
[08:45] | Then why’d you want to see me? | 那你为什么想见我 |
[08:49] | You know, I remember when you first called me | 我记得你第一次给我打电话 |
[08:51] | to come meet you here. | 让我来这里见你时 |
[08:52] | Those scars were very new. | 当时那些伤痕还很新 |
[08:57] | Yeah, it was, uh… | 对 那是… |
[08:59] | Right after I caught Hoyt. | 在我刚抓到霍伊特时 |
[09:02] | Some wounds heal with stitches and a band-aid. | 有些伤口会因缝针和绷带而愈合 |
[09:06] | Others require more time. | 其它的则需要更多时间 |
[09:10] | All of them require a helping hand. | 这些伤口都需要得到帮助 |
[09:14] | I’m not wounded. | 我没有受伤 |
[09:31] | Professor Gray. I read your smackdown of the hackers | 格雷教授 我读了你关于追踪 |
[09:34] | who broke into the S.S.A. Computers. | 入侵社会保障总署电脑的黑客的文章 |
[09:36] | Pissed and fighting for the good guys. | 因为愤怒而为好人而战 |
[09:44] | I figured the guy who wrote that article | 我觉得写那篇文章的人 |
[09:46] | would help me stop someone from hurting | 能帮我阻止一个人伤害 |
[09:47] | a cop’s family and friends. | 一名警察的家人和朋友 |
[09:51] | What? Oh. | 什么 |
[09:53] | Yes, that was absolutely… horrible. | 对 那真是可恨 |
[09:56] | What is it you wanted me to do again? | 你想让我做什么来着 |
[09:59] | I know how this hacker hides. | 我知道这个黑客是如何躲藏的 |
[10:01] | I just don’t know how to find him. | 我只是不知道如何把他找出来 |
[10:05] | The trick is to find that piece of himself | 窍门就是找到属于他的那个细节 |
[10:07] | that every hacker leaves in their work. | 每个黑客都会在作品中留下一个 |
[10:09] | A signature. | 就像签名一样 |
[10:11] | Where do I find that? | 我去哪找 |
[10:13] | If the hacker’s good, you never find it. | 如果黑客技术高超 你就找不到 |
[10:17] | And this guy’s good. | 而这个人技术一流 |
[10:23] | Professor Gray? | 格雷教授 |
[10:25] | There must be something I can do. | 一定有什么我能做到的 |
[10:27] | Yes. Yes, there is. Leave this stuff with me. | 没错 有的 把这东西交给我 |
[10:33] | I thought you said we’d never find his signature. | 你不是说我们找不到他的签名 |
[10:35] | No, I said you would never find it. | 不 我说的是你找不到 |
[10:38] | I did not say I couldn’t. | 我可没说我找不到 |
[10:45] | It’s three broken ribs… | 断了三根肋骨 |
[10:47] | bruised spleen, and some… | 脾脏出血 还有… |
[10:50] | major blunt force trauma. | 遭受钝力外伤 |
[10:52] | You feel up to looking at a photo? | 你愿意看张照片吗 |
[10:53] | I’ll do whatever I can to help. | 我会全力配合 |
[10:55] | You seen him before? | 你见过他吗 |
[10:57] | Customer, maybe? Hanging around the parking lot? | 可能是顾客 在停车场附近转悠 |
[11:00] | No. | 没见过 |
[11:02] | I can’t believe I just opened the door. | 真不敢相信我居然开了门 |
[11:05] | I just let him walk right in and — | 是我把他放了进来 还… |
[11:07] | Don’t blame yourself. | 不要自责 |
[11:09] | I just came by here to thank you. | 我是来谢谢你 |
[11:12] | The surgeon said getting Otis to the hospital when they did | 医生说奥迪斯是送来医院得及时 |
[11:14] | saved his life. | 救了他的命 |
[11:16] | You saved his life, Jeff. | 你救了他的命 杰夫 |
[11:20] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我无意打扰二位 |
[11:22] | I’m Christine Reynolds, Otis’s wife. | 我是克里斯汀·雷诺兹 奥迪斯的妻子 |
[11:26] | Sergeant Vince Korsak, Boston homicide. | 文斯·科萨克警司 波士顿凶案组 |
[11:29] | How is your husband doing? | 你丈夫怎么样了 |
[11:30] | Still in a coma. | 还在昏迷 |
[11:33] | Did you work at the Pot Palace, too? | 你也在锅之宫殿上班吗 |
[11:35] | Yes, I work there. | 是的 |
[11:37] | Mostly bookkeeping at home, | 大多数时候是在家记账 |
[11:39] | but I work behind the counter two or three days a week. | 但一周会去做两三天销售 |
[11:42] | Have you seen anything strange around the store this week? | 你这周有在商店周边看到什么不寻常的事吗 |
[11:45] | Someone hanging around outside? | 有人在外面转悠吗 |
[11:47] | No. | 没有 |
[11:48] | Were there any problems with employees? | 雇员有矛盾吗 |
[11:50] | No, we have four… part-timers | 没有 我们雇了四个兼职工 |
[11:53] | and… my husband and me, sergeant. | 还有我和我丈夫 警司 |
[11:56] | and Otis wanted it that way — | 这是奥迪斯的意思 |
[11:58] | a small, owner-operated corner store. | 他只想自主经营小商店 |
[12:00] | Did Otis owe anyone money? | 奥迪斯欠债吗 |
[12:02] | Anyone that might have robbed the store to get it back? | 会有人试图抢劫商店把钱拿回去吗 |
[12:05] | Oh, god, no. | 天啊 没有 |
[12:07] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[12:09] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[12:13] | Otis is the most wonderful, peaceful man. | 奥迪斯是个温和的好人 |
[12:16] | No one would want to hurt him. | 不会有人想要伤害他 |
[12:27] | Oh! Jane, I was just trying to find you. | 简 我正想找你 |
[12:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:32] | – No, d– – Stay. | -不… -站着别动 |
[12:34] | Now before you get to your desk, | 你回办公桌之前 |
[12:35] | I just want you to know that, uh… | 我想让你知道… |
[12:36] | Martinez. | 马丁内斯 |
[12:38] | Martinez is here. | 马丁内斯来了 |
[12:41] | Hi! | 你好 |
[12:43] | So, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[12:47] | I mean — I mean, not… My pleasure. | 我是说 不是吹到我这儿来了 |
[12:50] | I-I mean, everyone’s pleased, I’m sure. | 是我们这儿来 大家肯定也很高兴 |
[12:52] | He’s not. Um…But… | 他是不高兴 不过… |
[12:55] | Hola. | 你好 |
[12:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:57] | Mm-kay. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | As you all know, | 诸位都知道 |
[13:01] | I’ve been on loan to the D.E.A. task force. | 我被借调到缉毒局专案组 |
[13:03] | We’ve been working a series of robberies | 我们在调查马萨诸塞州 |
[13:04] | along the Massachusetts border. | 州界沿线的一系列抢劫案 |
[13:06] | Small crew hitting | 作案人员少 |
[13:07] | small town, mom-and-pop medical marijuana operations. | 专门打劫小城镇小型医用大麻店 |
[13:10] | Makes sense. Small towns, small police departments. | 说得通 城镇小 警局就小 |
[13:13] | They don’t have the personnel | 他们没有人手 |
[13:13] | to handle that kind of operation. | 处理这种案子 |
[13:15] | You think your crew hit the Pot Palace? | 你认为是他们袭击了锅之宫殿 |
[13:17] | Possibly. Two masked man enter near closing time | 有可能 两个蒙面人在临近打烊 |
[13:20] | when there were no customers, | 没有顾客的时候闯进来 |
[13:21] | grabbing the cash and the marijuana on display. | 抢走现金和店里的大麻 |
[13:24] | Our guys were in and out in 35 seconds. | 我们抓的人作案时间只需要35秒 |
[13:26] | – Can we tie Teddy White to these crimes? – Not yet. | -和泰迪·怀特有联系吗 -还没发现 |
[13:29] | This is where we thought they would hit next. Nina? | 这里是我们推定的下一个抢劫目标 尼娜 |
[13:33] | A small dispensary in Wellesley, right off route 9. | 韦尔斯利的小型药房 就在9号公路边上 |
[13:35] | D.E.A.’s already set up on the place. | 缉毒局已经在那里埋伏了 |
[13:39] | You guys want in? | 你们加入吗 |
[13:48] | Dude, what if I smoke this all up and I don’t like it? | 老兄 如果我把它抽完了 可是不喜欢怎么办 |
[13:51] | Is there, like, some kind of refund policy? | 有退款政策吗 |
[13:54] | Sure is, dude. | 当然 老兄 |
[13:56] | Just return the smoke in this jar, | 只要把烟吐回这个罐子里 |
[13:59] | and we’ll totally give you a refund. | 我们就给你退钱 |
[14:02] | That’s really cool, dude. | 太酷了 老兄 |
[14:04] | – Far out, right? – Yeah! | -超酷的对吧 -是啊 |
[14:06] | Yeah, right on, man. | 尽兴 哥们儿 |
[14:11] | Note to self — I hate retail. | 给自己提个醒 我讨厌零售业 |
[14:20] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[14:23] | Well, sitting in a car watching nothing is boring. | 坐在车里发呆很无聊的 |
[14:27] | You know, I heard about what happened. | 事情我都听说了 |
[14:32] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[14:34] | I’m all right. I’m just tired. | 我很好 只是累了而已 |
[14:43] | I’ve been sleeping on Maura’s couch, | 我最近都睡莫拉家沙发 |
[14:46] | trying to keep an eye on things. | 提防有事发生 |
[14:49] | Wouldn’t surveillance cameras be easier? | 安个监控摄像头不是更省事吗 |
[14:51] | Yes, but there’s a hacker involved, | 没错 但案子涉及一个黑客 |
[14:54] | and I’m worried about him stealing the signal, so… | 我担心他会入侵电子设备 所以… |
[15:01] | You talking to anyone? | 你跟人谈过吗 |
[15:03] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[15:05] | Hey, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[15:07] | After that incident in Dorchester, | 多尔切斯特那件事过后 |
[15:08] | I saw a therapist for a few months. | 我也看了好几个月的心理医生 |
[15:10] | I was having pretty bad dreams. | 那段时间我一直做噩梦 |
[15:12] | I know. I remember. | 我知道 我还记得 |
[15:14] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:24] | In my dream, | 我梦到 |
[15:26] | I chase a killer into a-a crowd of people. | 我追着杀人犯 冲进了人群 |
[15:30] | But I can’t see any faces. | 可我看不见一张脸 |
[15:31] | I-I can’t see who’s good or who’s bad, | 我没法分辨谁是好人谁是坏人 |
[15:34] | and I just keep spinning. | 只能迷茫地来回看 |
[15:37] | And I just keep circling, and… | 来回转 |
[15:41] | And then, I-I don’t see the knife until it’s too late. | 然后我才看到了刀 可已经晚了 |
[15:45] | And then I wake up. | 然后我就醒过来了 |
[15:47] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得这梦有什么含义 |
[15:49] | In the dream, if… | 在梦里觉得… |
[15:52] | I just had a little more time… | 再给我一点时间 |
[15:55] | You know? Like, I-I could see his face. I could catch him. | 我就能看到他 我就能抓到他 |
[15:58] | But he’s always just out of reach. | 可每次就差那么一点 |
[16:04] | It’s… | 就… |
[16:07] | Maybe you need to let someone else carry the ball for a while. | 也许你该先别什么事都自己扛着 |
[16:11] | My family is in danger. | 我的家人都有危险 |
[16:13] | You know this guy isn’t gonna stop. | 你知道这家伙绝不会罢休 |
[16:18] | Then I guess you’re gonna have to find him. | 那看来你必须得抓住他了 |
[16:35] | Get ready. They’re here. | 各就各位 目标出现 |
[16:41] | Boston Police. Drop it or die. | 波士顿警方 不投降死路一条 |
[16:50] | Your partner’s dead. | 你的搭档死了 |
[16:52] | What the hell? When did that happen? | 什么 什么时候死的 |
[16:54] | The night you hit the Pot Palace. | 你袭击锅之宫殿那晚 |
[16:57] | Wanna explain the gun in your waistband? | 你腰间的那把枪是怎么来的 |
[16:59] | I found that. I didn’t want some kid to pick it up. | 我捡到的 可不想落到某个小孩子手里 |
[17:03] | You’re a nice guy, helping out the community like that. | 你可真是好人啊 这么为社会着想 |
[17:05] | That’s why I gave my friend a ride to the store. | 所以我才载我朋友一程送他去商店 |
[17:08] | Do you know just being a lookout is felony murder? | 你知道仅仅是望风也是重罪吗 |
[17:10] | – Do you know that? – Life in prison, no parole. | -你清楚吗 -终生监禁 不准保释 |
[17:13] | Look… | 听我说 |
[17:14] | I don’t know what happened, okay, in that store, | 我不知道那家店里发生了什么 |
[17:17] | But I-I-I-I didn’t hurt anybody. | 可我…我没伤害任何人 |
[17:20] | I’m a thief. A thief. Not a killer, all right? | 我只是小偷 小偷 不是杀人犯 |
[17:24] | You tell us what happened inside of Pot Palace. | 告诉我们锅之宫殿发生了什么 |
[17:26] | We talk to the D.A., maybe they knock it down to accessory. | 我们问过地检 也许你能被定为从犯 |
[17:28] | I wasn’t in the Pot Palace. I’ve never been there. | 我没去过锅之宫殿 从来没去过 |
[17:30] | Where were you last night around midnight? | 那你昨天快午夜的时候在哪 |
[17:32] | In Brockton, | 在布罗克顿 |
[17:33] | at the Motel 24 with Todd. | 和陶德住在24小时汽车旅馆 |
[17:35] | Brockton. | 布罗克顿 |
[17:36] | This little place called, uh, uh, 24 Motel. | 那个叫什么24小时汽车旅馆的地方 |
[17:40] | Uh, Wally and I, we were there all night. | 我和沃利一整晚都待在那 |
[17:41] | We ordered some pizza, had a little party with some girls. | 点了披萨 叫了几个妹子一起玩 |
[17:43] | – What are their names? – Jasmine and, um… | -叫什么 -加斯明 还有… |
[17:46] | Ah. Cinnamon. | 辛纳蒙 |
[17:48] | Yeah, Cinnamon. | 没错 辛纳蒙 |
[17:51] | Cinnamon. | 辛纳蒙 |
[18:03] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I just need to get some sleep. | 我只是需要睡一会 |
[18:08] | For, like, a week or two. | 睡上一两个礼拜 |
[18:10] | You should let me take Ma home tonight. | 你该让我今晚把妈接回家 |
[18:14] | All right, spill the beans. What’s going on? | 快点老实交代 怎么回事 |
[18:17] | She’s been taking our mother home every night after her shift. | 她每天晚上下班都把妈接回家 |
[18:21] | Well, no wonder you’re so tired. | 难怪你这么累 |
[18:22] | You can’t burn your candle at both ends like that. | 你可不能凡事都顾着 这样太折磨人了 |
[18:24] | That’s what I told her. | 我也是这么跟她说的 |
[18:25] | Do you have any useful information, | 你有没有查到什么有用信息 |
[18:27] | or are you just trolling the halls, causing problems? | 还是就来转转 惹惹麻烦的 |
[18:31] | Wally Johnson and Todd Davis’ phone records. | 沃利·约翰逊和陶德·戴维斯的通话记录 |
[18:34] | They were in the area of all of the out-of-state robberies. | 他们确实都在其他州的抢劫案现场附近 |
[18:37] | But not the Pot Palace? | 唯独不在锅之宫殿吗 |
[18:39] | I went to Brockton this morning. | 我今早去了布罗克顿 |
[18:41] | Wally and Todd checked into the Motel 24 | 沃利和陶德确实抢劫案当晚 |
[18:43] | the night of the robbery, | 登记入住了24小时汽车旅馆 |
[18:45] | left the next morning. | 第二天早上走的 |
[18:46] | Pizza delivery guy I.D.’d ’em from their photos. | 披萨外送员指认了他们的照片 |
[18:49] | So the Pot Palace wasn’t them. | 所以锅之宫殿一案不是他们干的 |
[19:00] | Lieutenant Martinez left this for you at the front desk. | 马丁内斯警督把这个放在了前台 |
[19:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:07] | 缉毒局的朋友送来的祝福 睡个好觉 | |
[19:15] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[19:17] | Hi, Ma. | 妈 |
[19:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:20] | Wireless cameras. | 无线监控摄像 |
[19:23] | Paid for by the D.E.A. | 缉毒局买的 |
[19:25] | Don’t touch. | 别乱碰 |
[19:26] | N.S.A. crypto technology prevents anyone from intercepting the signal. | 国安局加密技术使得无人能入侵干扰信号 |
[19:30] | Oh. Does that mean you’re gonna start sleeping? | 也就是说你可以睡个安稳觉了吗 |
[19:33] | Or are you going to watch cameras all night long? | 还是说以后要整晚看监控录像了 |
[19:37] | When I’m not watching, someone else will. | 我不看的时候 会找别人看着的 |
[19:40] | Who? | 找谁 |
[19:42] | What? | 什么 |
[19:43] | Jane, this has got to stop. | 简 你快别再这样了 |
[19:46] | You are not responsible for me or Maura. | 你不必监管我和莫拉的安全 |
[19:50] | Okay, this is about someone who is trying to hurt, | 有人可是正预谋要伤害 |
[19:53] | potentially kill, the people that I love. | 甚至是杀死我爱的人 |
[19:56] | Someone that I’m in charge of finding. Okay? | 这个人由我负责抓到 好吗 |
[20:00] | But for all we know, whoever was behind this | 但说不定 这个幕后黑手 |
[20:03] | could’ve been scared off when Joe Harris died. | 看到乔·哈里斯死了可能就吓跑了 |
[20:08] | What if he wasn’t? | 可要是没有呢 |
[20:19] | As requested, a random sampling of product from the Pot Palace. | 按你要求 从锅之宫殿随机提取的样本 |
[20:22] | For investigatory purposes only. | 仅仅用作调查取证 |
[20:24] | I never doubted it. | 那是当然 |
[20:25] | You say this has to do with some inconsistency? | 你觉得哪里有矛盾 |
[20:27] | Well, the government-sanctioned suppliers are required by law | 按法律要求 政府批准的供应商 |
[20:31] | to maintain a specific level of T.H.C. in all their products. | 其所有产品四氢大麻酚含量需达到某标准 |
[20:34] | Yet, the bloody brownie I was testing for D.N.A. | 但在我提取DNA的布朗尼蛋糕里 |
[20:37] | had a significantly higher level of T.H.C. than allowed. | 四氢大麻酚含量远超法律标准 |
[20:40] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[20:41] | Otis was selling non-sanctioned products in his store? | 奥迪斯在店内贩卖无许可产品吗 |
[20:43] | Well, the discrepancy could be an aberration | 这也可能是生产环节中 |
[20:45] | in the manufacturing process. | 出了点小差错 |
[20:46] | I’ll know for sure once I test the T.H.C. levels | 等测出来样品的四氢大麻酚含量 |
[20:48] | in these samples. | 就能知道是不是差错了 |
[20:50] | When you say “Test,” | 你刚才说了”测出来” |
[20:51] | Uh, exactly how do you do that? | 你究竟是怎么测出来的 |
[20:54] | Well, we do burn it in a controlled environment | 我们在受控环境中焚烧它 |
[20:58] | with proper ventilation. | 空气流通 不会吸入 |
[20:59] | It’s all very scientific, I promise. | 我保证 一切都很科学 |
[21:16] | Anything new on Wally and Todd? | 有Wally和Todd的新线索吗 |
[21:18] | Well, no, we have found no connection | 没 我们没有找到沃利和陶德 |
[21:20] | between Wally and Todd and Teddy White. | 还有泰迪·怀特之间的任何联系 |
[21:23] | Maybe it’s a copycat. | 或许是个模仿犯 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 可能 |
[21:26] | But how does a two-bit loser | 但一个连地铁都不会坐的 |
[21:28] | who can barely plan a subway ride know how | 被抓过十几次的惯犯怎么会知道 |
[21:31] | to disable a security camera with a laser pointer? | 如何用激光笔破坏监控摄像头呢 |
[21:34] | Did we find any connection | 你找到泰迪·怀特 |
[21:35] | between Teddy White and the employees at the store? | 和店里其他员工的联系了吗 |
[21:37] | Not yet, but Nina’s still working on it. | 没有 但妮娜还在找 |
[21:39] | We gotta find an accomplice. | 我们得找到那个帮凶 |
[21:42] | Hey, Maura, what’s up? | 莫拉 怎么了 |
[21:45] | No, I do not have Prince Albert in a can. | 没 我没把阿尔伯特亲王放在罐子里 |
[21:50] | Yes, my refrigerator is running. | 对 我的冰箱还好好工作着 |
[21:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[21:55] | Are you in the lab? | 在实验室吗 |
[21:57] | Y-you know, if you could just stop with the laughing, I… | 你能不能先别笑了 我… |
[22:05] | Why can you not trust atoms? | 为什么你不能相信原子 |
[22:09] | Because they make up everything. | 因为它们构成[编造]万物 |
[22:17] | You’ve got the fan pushing the smoke in. | 风扇把烟都吹到屋里了 |
[22:21] | You wired the fan wrong. | 你把风扇装反了 |
[22:23] | You wired the fan bong! | 你把风扇改成了水烟斗 |
[22:27] | You know, just interesting fact — | 这事挺有意思的 |
[22:29] | That might be the biggest bong in history. | 这大概是史上最大的水烟斗 |
[22:31] | Okay. Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[22:33] | Get up! Get up, get up. | 起来 起来 起来 |
[22:35] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[22:39] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[22:49] | Oh! I’m over here. | 我在这呢 |
[22:55] | The tests that I’ve been running on the edibles… | 我对那些食物进行了测试… |
[22:58] | Mm-hmm. Oh, I’m so hungry! | 我好饿 |
[23:04] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[23:05] | Looking for corn curls. | 在找粟米棒 |
[23:07] | – In my hair? – Yeah. | -从我的头发里找 -对啊 |
[23:09] | Corn curls in your curls! | 你的卷发里有粟米棒[卷] |
[23:14] | Maura… Focus. | 莫拉…集中注意力 |
[23:17] | – Okay? – Okay. | -行不 -行 |
[23:18] | Tell me about… Hmm. | 跟我说说… |
[23:19] | The tests on the edibles. | 对食物做的那些测试 |
[23:21] | On the edibles. Mm-hmm. | 对食物的 |
[23:24] | Oh, yeah! | 对了 |
[23:27] | Some of Otis’ brownies | 奥迪斯的一部分布朗尼 |
[23:30] | did not come from his government supplier. | 不是政府供应的 |
[23:35] | He was gettin’ some m.j. from the street. | 他从街上买了些那啥麻 |
[23:38] | Word. | 好好说话 |
[23:39] | I can’t. Just… | 我受不了了 |
[23:42] | Oh, you know, I have never told you this before… | 我以前从没和你讲过… |
[23:44] | Oh, god. | 天 |
[23:45] | But I love | 但我真的很爱… |
[23:48] | glazed doughnuts. | 糖衣甜甜圈 |
[23:49] | Okay! I’ll… | 好吧 我… |
[23:52] | I will get you some. | 我去给你买点 |
[23:55] | Oh, hey, hey, hey. Shh! Shh! Shh! | 我说你 安静 |
[23:59] | Nina, can you send the phone records | 妮娜 你能把奥迪斯和锅之宫殿的 |
[24:00] | from Otis and the Pot Palace over to Martinez, please? | 通话记录发给马丁内斯吗 |
[24:03] | Thanks so much! Bye! | 超级感谢 再见 |
[24:06] | Do you know what a scientist plants in his garden? | 你知道科学家会在自家花园种什么吗 |
[24:10] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:12] | A chemistree! A chemistree! | 一棵烧瓶树 |
[24:25] | So how’s the 420 Gang doing? | 大麻二人组怎么样了 |
[24:28] | Fine, once I got ’em six bags of chips and some fresh air. | 挺好 我给了他们六袋薯片和新鲜空气 |
[24:32] | Okay, so it’s pretty obvious from Maura’s report | 从莫拉的报告中可以明显看到 |
[24:35] | that Otis is supplementing his brownie inventory. | 奥迪斯在扩充自己的布朗尼存货 |
[24:37] | It’s a good plan. | 是个好主意 |
[24:38] | Sell your own home-baked brownies, | 卖自家烘焙的布朗尼 |
[24:40] | cut the government out of it, pocket a bunch of tax-free cash. | 让政府分不到羹 大把逃税的钱进了兜里 |
[24:43] | Yeah, all he’d need is a street dealer. | 他只需要一个街头毒贩 |
[24:45] | And for someone who sells legal marijuana for a living, | 而作为靠贩卖合法大麻为生的人 |
[24:47] | how hard could that be to find? | 要找个毒贩能有多难 |
[24:48] | If Otis was stupid enough to burn someone in a deal, | 如果奥迪斯能蠢到在生意场上耍人 |
[24:52] | it wouldn’t surprise me if that robbery was staged. | 那就算抢劫是安排好的 我都不会奇怪 |
[24:54] | Otis is killed, the dispute is resolved, | 奥迪斯一死 争执也就解决了 |
[24:56] | and it doesn’t kick back on the dealer. | 更不会给毒贩带来什么损失 |
[24:59] | I sent the Pot Palace phone records | 我按照你说的把锅之宫殿的 |
[25:00] | to Martinez and the D.E.A. like you asked. | 通话记录发给马丁内斯和缉毒组了 |
[25:03] | He cross-referenced them | 他把记录上的人 |
[25:04] | against their database of suspected dealers. | 和他们数据库里有嫌疑的毒贩进行了交叉对比 |
[25:07] | They got a hit. | 他们有了一条线索 |
[25:12] | I have never seen an operation this big in Boston. | 我还从没见过波士顿有这么大的大麻店 |
[25:15] | Say thanks to the modern marvel of advanced hydroponics. | 感谢高级水培法创造的当代奇迹吧 |
[25:18] | You’re mixing up the sativa and the indica with the hybrids. | 你们把寻常大麻 印度大麻和杂交种弄混了 |
[25:22] | Who’s in charge here? | 谁是这里的负责人 |
[25:23] | We are. | 我们是 |
[25:24] | All right, well, you — | 好的 你们… |
[25:25] | Can you tell me what the hell is going on here? | 你们能告诉我这里到底是怎么回事吗 |
[25:27] | Because you’re taking, like, all of my product. | 你们这是在带走我所有的货物 |
[25:31] | Well, it’s illegal to grow and sell marijuana. | 种植和贩卖大麻是非法的 |
[25:34] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[25:34] | It’s legal in the state of Massachusetts. | 在麻省是合法的了 |
[25:37] | If you have a grower’s permit. | 前提是你有种植许可 |
[25:39] | Do you have yours handy, Charlie? | 你的许可证在手边吗 查理 |
[25:42] | No, I — look, I got a friend. He was gonna get it to me. | 没有 我有个朋友 他准备帮我办的 |
[25:44] | Okay, you know what? | 我直说了吧 |
[25:45] | No one cares about your weed, all right? | 没人管你种不种大麻 好吗 |
[25:47] | You can discuss that with the D.E.A. | 你自己跟缉毒局的人协商 |
[25:48] | All I care about is murder. | 我只管谋杀 |
[25:51] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[25:52] | Was the robbery at the Pot Palace | 锅之宫殿的抢劫案 |
[25:53] | a setup to kill Otis Reynolds? | 是不是为杀奥迪斯·雷诺兹设的局 |
[25:56] | Wait, wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你们说什么呢 |
[25:58] | You killing Otis Reynolds | 是你杀了奥迪斯·雷诺兹 |
[25:59] | because he stiffed you on a deal. | 因为他在一场交易中讹了你 |
[26:01] | God, no. | 天啊 没有 |
[26:03] | If somebody stiffed me, I just — | 要是有人讹我 我就… |
[26:04] | I-I wouldn’t sell to them again. | 不再跟他们做生意了 |
[26:06] | Well, that’s big of you. | 你真大度 |
[26:07] | Hey, look around, | 你们看看周围 |
[26:08] | I’ve got plenty of product to cover a loss. | 我的货多着呢 不在乎一次损失 |
[26:11] | It’s not like I’m gonna kill somebody over it. | 我怎么会为这种事杀人 |
[26:13] | You sure of that? | 真不会吗 |
[26:15] | Look at me, bro. I mean, do I look like Pablo Escobar? | 看看我 伙计 我像巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔吗 |
[26:19] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[26:20] | Anyway, it’s not — not the way it was with Otis. | 总之 奥迪斯的事不是这样的 |
[26:22] | He was — he was a solid customer. | 他本来…是个老客户了 |
[26:25] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[26:27] | 15 years ago. | 15年前 |
[26:29] | Otis and I did a little business together | 大学时 奥迪斯和我合伙 |
[26:31] | when we were in college. | 做了件小生意 |
[26:33] | And then, you know, we drifted apart. | 那之后 我们就分道扬镳了 |
[26:36] | But he called me, like, five months ago. | 但五个月前 他给我来了电话 |
[26:39] | How did he get your number? | 他怎么会有你电话的 |
[26:41] | This is the house I grew up in. | 我从小在这里长大 |
[26:42] | And so, like, the number’s not changed. | 房子的电话也从来没换过 |
[26:46] | And Otis called ’cause | 奥迪斯打来电话 |
[26:47] | he wanted to do me business together again. | 是想再和我一起做生意 |
[26:49] | But he didn’t want to meet face-to-face, | 但他不想跟我见面 |
[26:50] | so he just left the money at the drop-off, | 所以他把钱放在指定地点 |
[26:53] | and I dropped off, you know, the package. Legally. | 我再把货送过去 以合法手段 |
[26:59] | I’m gonna look around. | 我四处去看看 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:18] | Can we trust you withthis? | 这个能交给你吗 |
[27:23] | Considering my body weight | 考虑到我的体重 |
[27:25] | and the fact that I am not a regular marijuana smoker, | 还有我并非瘾君子的事实 |
[27:28] | I do believe that the effects | 我确定抽气事件的 |
[27:30] | of the inhalation event have passed. | 影响已经消退了 |
[27:34] | And given my lack | 而且鉴于我 |
[27:35] | of a genetic predisposition to addiction, | 易于上瘾的体质 |
[27:37] | I don’t have any overwhelming desire | 我对再次使用大麻 |
[27:39] | to smoke marijuana again. | 并无过多兴趣 |
[27:43] | But I’m not so sure about Kent. | 但肯特就不好说了 |
[27:45] | He did seem to enjoy the effects. | 他好像确实很享受 |
[27:47] | Oh, yeah. No, you are the picture of decorum. | 一点没错 你比他自控力强多了 |
[27:49] | Okay, can you test that, please, | 行了 能做个检测吗 |
[27:51] | and see if that’s the same marijuana | 看看和我们发现的 |
[27:52] | that we found in the illegal brownies? | 非法毒品是不是同一种大麻 |
[27:54] | Well, if I can extract plant D.N.A. | 如果我能从非法毒品中 |
[27:57] | from the illegal brownies, then I can compare the two. | 提取到植物DNA 就能对比 |
[27:59] | If not, all I can test is the same T.H.C. Levels. | 提取不到 就只能检测四氢大麻酚含量了 |
[28:02] | And that won’t prove conclusively | 那并不能严谨证明 |
[28:04] | that the samples are the same. | 两个样本的同一性 |
[28:07] | Angela told me about the cameras. | 安吉拉跟我说了摄像头的事 |
[28:11] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:12] | I don’t want them in my house. I don’t want to be watched. | 我不想装摄像头 我不想被监视着 |
[28:15] | Okay, Maura, the cameras aren’t — | 莫拉 摄像头只是… |
[28:17] | Jane, stop worrying about us. | 简 别再担心我们了 |
[28:20] | It’s unhealthy. | 这样危害健康 |
[28:21] | Is it as unhealthy as being kidnapped? | 比被绑架还危害健康吗 |
[28:25] | Or killed? | 或者被杀 |
[28:31] | My therapist showed me something. It might help you. | 我的心理医生给我讲了个道理 也许对你有用 |
[28:34] | Oh, I can hardly wait. | 我都等不及听了 |
[28:41] | The glass is life. | 杯子就是人生 |
[28:43] | The rocks are the bad things that happen. | 石头就是不好的事 |
[28:50] | It looks like there’s no room left in the glass, | 看起来杯子似乎满了 |
[28:53] | But… | 但是… |
[28:57] | The water | 水 |
[28:59] | is the good things in life. | 就是人生中的好事 |
[29:01] | And you –we– need to focus on the good things. | 而你 我们 得把注意力放在好事上 |
[29:10] | What if somebody takes your glass? | 那要是有人直接拿走了你的杯子呢 |
[29:21] | Is it a bad thing that I’m being security-conscious | 发生这种事之后我对安全高度重视 |
[29:23] | after everything that’s happened? | 真的不好吗 |
[29:25] | Maura and your mother aren’t cops, Jane. | 莫拉和你妈妈不是警察 简 |
[29:26] | They don’t think they way we do. It’s just the way it is. | 她们和我们看问题的方式不同 仅此而已 |
[29:30] | – Oh, speaking of your mother… – What? | -说到你妈妈… -又怎么了 |
[29:32] | Did she ask you to say something to me? What? | 她是不是让你给我带话了 要说什么 |
[29:34] | No, no, no, not at all. | 不不不 并非如此 |
[29:35] | I was just gonna say I’m at the Robber most nights. | 我只是想说我几乎天天在酒吧当班 |
[29:37] | I can give Angela a ride home. | 我可以送安吉拉回家 |
[29:38] | She didn’t put you up to this? | 这不是她的意思吗 |
[29:40] | On my dogs. It’s just my way of watching your back. | 我发誓 只是我想帮你而已 |
[29:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:46] | Listen, when you drop her off, | 你送她回去的时候 |
[29:47] | you just gonna take a look around — | 一定要看一下四周 |
[29:48] | – I got your back. – Okay. | -有我呢放心吧 -好吧 |
[29:53] | Got the list of everything Charlie Douglas sold to Otis. | 拿到了查理·道格拉斯卖给奥迪斯的清单 |
[29:56] | From what he bought, | 从他买到的东西来看 |
[29:56] | Otis could’ve baked enough pot brownies to net | 奥迪斯做出的成品至少能卖个 |
[29:57] | at least $250,000 tax-free. | 25万 还不交营业税 |
[30:01] | Did you find an extra 250 grand in the pot palace safe? | 毒品卖点的保险箱里有25万现金吗 |
[30:04] | Nope, all the money in the safe | 没有 保险箱里的钱 |
[30:05] | balanced with the business receipts. | 和收据持平 |
[30:07] | But the records do show a drop in sales | 但记录显示 合法毒品确实 |
[30:08] | if they’re legit brownies. | 销量较低 |
[30:10] | Which is what we’d expect if Otis was pushing his product | 这可以解释奥迪斯为什么起劲地卖他的货 |
[30:12] | instead of the government’s. | 而不热衷于卖要向政府交税的部分 |
[30:13] | Well, Otis owned one of only six dispensaries in Boston. | 奥迪斯拥有波士顿六分之一的药店 |
[30:17] | That’s worth millions of dollars even after he paid taxes. | 就算交税他也能有百万收入啊 |
[30:19] | Yeah, so why do something that would cost you your license | 那为什么要做可能吊销营业执照 |
[30:21] | or end you up in jail? | 或者让你进监狱的事呢 |
[30:23] | Is it possible that Otis wasn’t the one | 有没有可能奥迪斯不是 |
[30:26] | goosing the inventory? | 篡改货品清单的人 |
[30:28] | I mean, Charlie said that he hadn’t seen him in years. | 我是说 查理已经很多年没见过他了 |
[30:30] | And Otis wouldn’t meet with him face-to-face this time. | 而奥迪斯这次不想跟他见面 |
[30:33] | You thinking an employee pretending to be Otis | 你觉得有个员工装作奥迪斯 |
[30:35] | picked up some brownies | 拿了一些布朗尼 |
[30:36] | and sold ’em at the Pot Palace on his own? | 然后自己到锅之宫殿去卖 |
[30:38] | Maybe Otis found out, was gonna turn them in. | 也许奥迪斯发现了 准备告发他 |
[30:42] | That’s certainly motive to want him dead. | 这确实是谋杀他的动机 |
[30:54] | Anything yet? | 有发现吗 |
[30:55] | No, nothing we don’t already know. | 没有 没有什么新发现 |
[30:57] | Otis did a great job running background checks | 奥迪斯在雇这些人之前做过 |
[30:59] | on these people before he hired them. | 很好的背景调查 |
[31:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | It looks like all of the employees are clean. | 看起来所有员工都是清白的 |
[31:06] | No new purchases, no investment accounts. | 没有新的购买记录 没有投资账户 |
[31:11] | Jane told us to run checks on all the employees, right? | 简让我们检查所有的员工 对吗 |
[31:14] | She did. | 没错 |
[31:15] | Well, the wife, Christine, is also a part-time employee. | 那个妻子 克莉斯汀 也是兼职员工 |
[31:20] | Christine Reynolds had one credit card, | 克莉斯汀·雷诺兹以前有张信用卡 |
[31:21] | but it’s been paid off. | 但已经还清了 |
[31:23] | Account’s been closed since the Pot Palace opened. | 自从锅之宫殿开张后账户就关闭了 |
[31:26] | Looks like they pay cash for everything now. | 看起来他们现在一直用现金 |
[31:28] | What was Christine’s maiden name? | 克莉斯汀的娘家姓是什么 |
[31:32] | Johnson. | 约翰逊 |
[31:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:34] | There it is, at the same bank. | 在这里 同一家银行 |
[31:36] | A holiday account for a Christine Johnson. | 克莉斯汀·约翰逊的假日账户 |
[31:40] | The account also comes with a free safe deposit box. | 账户还有一个免费的保险箱 |
[31:50] | $240,000. | 24万美元 |
[31:52] | Uniforms picked Christine up at her house. | 警员在克莉斯汀家找到了她 |
[31:54] | They’re bringing her in. | 他们正把她带过来 |
[31:55] | So she was sneaking in the illegal brownies | 她就在她丈夫的眼皮底下 |
[31:57] | and selling ’em right under her husband’s nose. | 把非法的布朗尼拿到店里卖 |
[32:00] | It appears so. | 看起来是这样 |
[32:01] | Why would she steal from her husband? | 她为什么要偷他丈夫的钱呢 |
[32:04] | Maybe she was leaving him. | 也许她要离开他 |
[32:06] | Even though his name was the only one on the license, | 虽然营业执照上只有他一个人的名字 |
[32:08] | wouldn’t she still have a stake in the profits | 但他们离婚后她不也能 |
[32:09] | if they got divorced? | 得到一部分收益吗 |
[32:10] | In an ongoing business, | 对于正在进行的生意来说 |
[32:11] | her stake would be less than half, if that. | 她能得到的份额不到一半 |
[32:13] | Best she could hope for is a decent alimony settlement. | 她能指望的只有一笔赡养费 |
[32:16] | But in an all-cash business, Otis could play with the books, | 但在纯现金生意中 奥迪斯可以做假账 |
[32:18] | cut her out of thousands of dollars. | 少给她数千美元 |
[32:20] | She didn’t come up with this on her own. | 这不是她自己想出来的主意 |
[32:22] | Someone pretended to be Otis | 他们跟查理谈的时候 |
[32:23] | when they were talking to Charlie. | 有人要假装成奥迪斯 |
[32:25] | And this… | 还有这个 |
[32:26] | This is her protection against Otis being pissed | 这是她防止奥迪斯生气的方法 |
[32:29] | because she wasn’t just leaving him, | 因为她要离开他了 |
[32:30] | – She was having an affair. – We didn’t find a burner phone | -她有外遇 -我们在搜查她的房子和车时 |
[32:32] | when we searched her house and her car. | 没有找到一次性手机 |
[32:34] | No e-mails or love letters on her computer. | 她的电脑上也没有邮件和情书 |
[32:37] | Most of the calls from her cell phone | 她手机上的大部分电话 |
[32:38] | were to and from the Pot Palace. | 都是跟锅之宫殿打的 |
[32:39] | And there’s no connection between Christine | 而且克莉斯汀跟泰迪·怀特 |
[32:41] | and Teddy White or any of his known associates. | 或者他已知的同伙都没有联系 |
[32:44] | We don’t even know whether it was a robbery | 我们甚至都不知道这是抢劫 |
[32:46] | or an attempt to kill Otis. | 还是对奥迪斯的蓄意谋杀 |
[32:49] | Let’s ask her. | 我们问问她吧 |
[32:55] | Did Otis know you were stealing from him? | 奥迪斯知道你在偷他的钱吗 |
[32:58] | Is that why you staged the robbery? | 你就是为这个布置的抢劫吗 |
[33:00] | Or did he find out about the affair you were having? | 还是他发现了你有外遇 |
[33:03] | The two of you decided to kill Otis | 你们俩决定杀了奥迪斯 |
[33:04] | so you could start a new life, didn’t you? | 这样就可以开始新生活了 不是吗 |
[33:06] | I would never hurt Otis. | 我绝不会伤害奥迪斯 |
[33:08] | I may not love him anymore, but I would never hurt him. | 我也许不爱他了 但我绝不会伤害他 |
[33:11] | Oh, sure you would, especially if you found out | 你当然会 特别是当你发现 |
[33:13] | that he was trying to cut you out of your share of the store. | 他想夺走店里属于你的部分 |
[33:15] | The store was Otis’s dream, not mine. | 那家店是奥迪斯的梦想 不是我的 |
[33:18] | I don’t want part of the store. | 我不想要那家店 |
[33:21] | – You expect us to believe that? – It’s the truth. | -你觉得我们会信吗 -这是事实 |
[33:23] | Then why were you stealing from him? | 那你为什么偷他的钱 |
[33:27] | The money… | 这钱… |
[33:29] | was just to get away, | 只是为了离开 |
[33:31] | Start a new life. | 开始新生活 |
[33:34] | With who? | 跟谁一起 |
[33:41] | Yeah, and run the employee records against the schedule, okay? | 对 对照员工记录和时间表看看吧 |
[33:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:47] | – What’s up? – Uh, so, just wanna let you know | -有事吗 -就是告诉你 |
[33:49] | that we’ve tied Johnson and Davis | 我们已经确定约翰逊和戴维斯 |
[33:51] | to all the other dispensary robberies. | 实施了所有其他的药房抢劫案 |
[33:53] | But not the Pot Palace? | 但锅之宫殿不是 |
[33:56] | No. | 不是 |
[33:57] | So you haven’t helped me at all with my murder investigation. | 所以我的凶案调查你一点忙都没帮上 |
[34:04] | You sleeping any better? | 你的睡眠好些了吗 |
[34:05] | Mm, no. | 还没 |
[34:07] | But thanks for asking. | 不过多谢关心 |
[34:12] | Maura’s allergic to surveillance. | 莫拉不喜欢被监控 |
[34:17] | My money’s on you, Jane. | 我相信你 简 |
[34:21] | Call me if you’re up in the middle of the night. | 再半夜睡不着就给我打电话 |
[34:25] | Especially if you’re up in the middle of the night. | 尤其是你半夜睡不着的时候 |
[34:28] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会给你打的 |
[34:30] | I wish you would. | 真希望你会 |
[34:34] | You’re the best, kiddo. | 你是最棒的 妹子 |
[34:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:56] | What’d you find? | 有何发现 |
[34:57] | I ran the schedules of the employees, | 我查了员工的时间表 |
[34:59] | and you were right. | 你想得没错 |
[35:00] | Christine didn’t need to call her boyfriend | 克莉斯汀不需要给她男友打电话 |
[35:01] | ’cause she saw him all the time. | 因为她总是能见到他 |
[35:03] | Her schedule overlaps a lot with Jeff Collins, the guard. | 她的工作时间跟保安杰夫·科林斯有很多重合 |
[35:07] | Most of their days off match. | 他们休息的时间也大多一样 |
[35:09] | And the number of calls from the Pot Palace | 而且在奥迪斯工作时 |
[35:11] | to the Reynolds’ home were higher | 从锅之宫殿打到 |
[35:12] | when Otis was working than when he wasn’t. | 雷诺兹家的电话更多 |
[35:14] | They also correspond to the days that Collins was working. | 还都是科林斯在工作的时候 |
[35:17] | How much you wanna bet he was calling her | 你信不信他就在奥迪斯鼻子底下 |
[35:19] | right under Otis’ nose? | 给她打电话 |
[35:20] | And… | 而且… |
[35:23] | Yes? Something else? Mm-hmm. | 什么 还有什么 |
[35:26] | I couldn’t find a connection | 我找不到克莉斯汀 |
[35:27] | between Christine and Teddy White, | 和泰迪·怀特有什么联系 |
[35:28] | so I took another look at Jeff Collins. | 于是又查了一下杰夫·科林斯 |
[35:32] | Right here. | 看这个 |
[35:37] | They went to the same gym. | 他们去同一家健身房 |
[35:43] | Where’s Jane? | 简人呢 |
[35:43] | Uh, she’s a little tied up, asked me to get the results. | 她有点忙 让我来拿结果 |
[35:49] | Well, uh, there is a significant quantity of gunshot residue | 在左右两边袖口内部 |
[35:53] | on the inside of the right and left sleeves. | 都有大量弹药残留物 |
[35:55] | Is the gunpowder the same? | 是一样的火药吗 |
[35:57] | The G.S.R. on both sleeves has the same chemical signature | 两边的弹药残留物都跟泰迪·怀特 |
[36:01] | as the gunpowder from Teddy White’s weapon. | 武器中的化学成分相同 |
[36:03] | Yeah, same as when I ran the first test. | 和我第一次化验时一样 |
[36:06] | If he held a gun like this, shot himself, | 如果他像这样握枪 向自己开枪 |
[36:09] | that would explain how gunshot residue | 就能解释为何两边袖口 |
[36:10] | got on both sleeves, right? | 都有弹药残留物了 对吧 |
[36:12] | Yes, or he could’ve been involved in a scuffle | 对 或者也可能如他所说 |
[36:15] | with Teddy White, like he said he was. | 他和泰迪·怀特打斗过 |
[36:17] | Jane thinks Jeff Collins shot himself. | 简觉得是杰夫·科林斯向自己开枪 |
[36:19] | Staged the whole thing to look like a hero, | 设计了整件事让自己成为英雄 |
[36:20] | take the suspicion off himself. | 也摆脱了嫌疑 |
[36:23] | Well, I know you don’t want to hear this, | 我知道你不愿听到这话 |
[36:25] | but there is no science to confirm that theory. | 但没有科学依据证实这种猜想 |
[36:28] | The only thing I want to confirm right now | 我现在只想确认一件事 |
[36:30] | is whether or not Christine knew | 那就是克莉斯汀知不知道 |
[36:31] | that Collins was gonna shoot Otis. | 科林斯准备干掉奥迪斯 |
[36:41] | Your boyfriend Jeff shot and killed Teddy White, | 你男朋友杰夫开枪杀死了泰迪·怀特 |
[36:46] | and he shot your husband in the head. | 并且朝你丈夫的头部开了一枪 |
[36:47] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[36:49] | You’re just trying to blame him for the robbery | 你们只是想把抢劫的罪名推给他 |
[36:51] | because you can’t solve it. | 因为你们破不了案 |
[36:54] | You were in the hospital room | 当杰夫说他不认识泰迪·怀特的时候 |
[36:56] | when Jeff said he didn’t know Teddy White, remember? | 你也在医院病房里 记得吗 |
[37:07] | – Jeff would never… – Think about it. | -J杰夫绝不会… -好好想想 |
[37:09] | He was obsessed with how much money | 他很关注奥迪斯的 |
[37:11] | Otis was making at the dispensary, wasn’t he? | 药房收入 不是吗 |
[37:13] | And it was his idea to sell the brownies, wasn’t it? | 卖布朗尼也是他的主意 对吧 |
[37:16] | And he’s the one who called Charlie Douglas | 假扮奥迪斯打电话给查理·道格拉斯的人 |
[37:18] | pretending to be Otis, wasn’t he? | 也是他 不是吗 |
[37:22] | Did he tell you how screwed you were gonna get? | 他有没有跟你说过你的下场会有多惨 |
[37:24] | Did he tell you how Otis would end up with the entire store, | 他有没有说过整间药房都会归奥迪斯 |
[37:27] | and you’d get stiffed on the alimony? | 而他还会拒绝付你赡养费 |
[37:29] | – Did he tell you any of that? – No, no. | -他有没有这么跟你说过 -不 不 |
[37:32] | Jeff would never hurt Otis. | 杰夫绝不会伤害奥迪斯 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:44] | She just can’t accept that Jeff set this all up. | 她只是无法接受这一切都是杰夫设计好的 |
[37:47] | You think she was in on it? | 你认为她参与了吗 |
[37:51] | I think she loves Jeff, | 我认为她爱杰夫 |
[37:52] | but I don’t think she’d be in on a plan to kill Otis. | 但她不会参与谋划杀害奥迪斯 |
[37:56] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[37:58] | Jeff Collins was released from the hospital this morning. | 杰夫·科林斯今早出院了 |
[38:01] | I have a unit standing by Otis’s room. | 我派了一组警员守在奥迪斯的病房外 |
[38:04] | I checked. Collins has three handguns | 我查过了 科林斯名下登记有三把手枪 |
[38:06] | and two rifles registered to him. | 和两支步枪 |
[38:09] | Might not be the kind of guy | 他也许不会是那种 |
[38:10] | to take our suspicions lying down. | 会老老实实束手就擒的人 |
[38:15] | I know that you don’t wanna believe | 我知道你不愿相信 |
[38:17] | that your boyfriend shot and killed your husband. | 你的男友开枪杀害了你丈夫 |
[38:21] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会这么做的 |
[38:26] | Okay, well, help me prove that. | 好吧 那就帮我证实这一点 |
[38:31] | Call Jeff and tell him | 打电话给杰夫 |
[38:32] | that Otis is gonna make a full recovery. | 告诉他奥迪斯将会痊愈 |
[38:53] | We moved him, Jeff, put the rifle down. | 我们已经把他转移了 杰夫 把枪放下 |
[38:55] | Do it the easy way. Put the gun down. | 别逼我们开枪 把枪放下 |
[38:59] | I can’t believe she set me up. | 我不相信她居然会给我下套 |
[39:01] | Christine didn’t set you up. | 克莉斯汀没有给你下套 |
[39:02] | She just couldn’t believe you’re a murderer. | 她只是无法相信你是杀人凶手 |
[39:21] | Tell Christine I’m sorry. | 跟克莉斯汀说我很抱歉 |
[39:32] | I’ve never used one of these things before. | 我以前从来没用过这东西 |
[39:34] | This is great! | 感觉棒极了 |
[39:35] | – I mean, is he all right? – Yeah, he’s all right. | -他没事吧 -他没事 |
[39:50] | I swear, Jane, this is the last time I’m gonna show up | 我发誓 简 你要是什么都不说的话 |
[39:52] | unless you have something to say. | 我下次绝不再来了 |
[39:54] | You said that last time. | 你上次也是这么说的 |
[40:03] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[40:18] | Now we’re gettin’ somewhere. | 这下我们有所进展了 |
[40:39] | I’m sorry I took your rocks. | 抱歉我拿走了你的石头 |
[40:44] | They weren’t really my rocks. | 那并不是我的石头 |
[40:46] | They belong to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. | 那是麻省联邦政府的财产 |
[40:51] | I gave them to Korsak for his turtles. | 我把那些石头送给科萨克的乌龟了 |
[40:54] | He is so busted. | 他死定了 |
[40:57] | I still have the glass. | 杯子还在我这 |
[41:03] | I shouldn’t have played amateur psychiatrist. | 我不该扮演业余心理医生的 |
[41:05] | It was wrong of me. | 是我不好 |
[41:08] | It was fine. | 没事 |
[41:12] | I’m only watching you two | 我盯着你们俩 |
[41:15] | because I’m afraid that I can’t catch this guy. | 只是因为我怕我抓不到这家伙 |
[41:19] | I mean, he’s been ahead of me every step of the way. | 他每一步都走在我前面 |
[41:24] | What if I’m just not good enough to catch him? | 万一我没本事抓到他呢 |
[41:33] | But what if you are? | 万一你有呢 |
[41:36] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |