时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[00:09] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[00:18] | Is somebody there? | 有人在吗 |
[00:20] | Who is that? | 你是谁 |
[00:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[00:34] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:36] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:37] | Go! | 快走 |
[00:59] | It’s done. I-I’ve already canceled the deal. | 已经定了 我已经取消了 |
[01:01] | But you loved that condo. | 可你喜欢那个公寓啊 |
[01:03] | Yeah, but I can’t risk my new neighbors getting hurt | 但我不能让我的新邻居们身处险境 |
[01:06] | if this whack job decides | 万一那个疯子 |
[01:07] | he wants to burn down my place again. | 又想烧光我家 |
[01:08] | Okay, so you’re just going to stay at Frankie’s indefinitely? | 那你就打算永远住在弗兰基家了吗 |
[01:12] | Okay. What if you can have an entire townhouse to yourself, | 好吧 那要是整栋房子都是你的 |
[01:16] | no neighbors? | 没有邻居呢 |
[01:17] | Well, then I would be rich. | 那我得是个富婆 |
[01:19] | And I wouldn’t be a detective. | 没必要当警探了 |
[01:21] | My friend Rick Sullivan — | 我朋友里克·沙利文 |
[01:22] | He’s a medieval-studies professor at BCU — | 是波士顿剑桥大学的中世纪研究教授 |
[01:25] | Yawn. | 无聊 |
[01:25] | He’s leaving on sabbatical, | 他去过公休假了 |
[01:27] | and he offered to let you sublet his home while he is away. | 他愿意在此期间将他家转租给你 |
[01:31] | And it’s a block from me. | 离我家只有一个街区 |
[01:33] | That means it’s a block away from ma, too. | 那就意味着离我妈也只有一个街区 |
[01:36] | Wha — okay, did you tell him that my apartment burned down? | 那你告诉他我的公寓是被烧了吗 |
[01:40] | I did, and it turns out that the townhouse is owned by BCU, | 我说了 可那栋房子是大学的财产 |
[01:43] | so it’s insured, and he’s willing to take the risk. | 所以它有保险 他愿意冒这个风险 |
[01:45] | Hey, ma. | 妈 |
[01:47] | I wasn’t snooping, I swear. | 我发誓我没乱翻 |
[01:50] | I don’t believe it for one second. | 我完全不信 |
[01:51] | She was totally snooping. Why? What? | 她绝对乱翻了 所以呢 |
[01:53] | No, no, I needed to go into Vince’s desk | 没有 我是去文斯的桌上 |
[01:55] | to get the inventory from last month. | 拿上个月的库存清单 |
[02:00] | And, um… | 然后呢 |
[02:02] | I found…This. | 我发现了这个 |
[02:05] | No. | 不是吧 |
[02:05] | Did you open it? | 你打开看了吗 |
[02:06] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[02:07] | Liar! | 撒谎 |
[02:08] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[02:09] | Okay, let’s see. | 我们看看吧 |
[02:11] | Vince is gonna propose to Kiki! | 文斯要向琪琪求婚了 |
[02:16] | The sergeant has excellent taste. | 警司的品味真不错 |
[02:19] | No! | 别 |
[02:21] | It’s bad luck. | 会遭厄运的 |
[02:22] | What bad lu– I’ve never heard of that before. | 什么厄运 我从没听说过这说法 |
[02:24] | Yeah, I’m not aware of that superstition, either. | 我也不知道有这种迷信 |
[02:26] | Yeah, it’s bad luck. You have to let your mother try it on first. | 就是厄运 你得先让妈妈试 |
[02:32] | Sneaky, ma. | 妈你真狡猾 |
[02:33] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[02:34] | – Rizzoli. – Isles. | -里佐利 -艾尔斯 |
[02:37] | – Give it to me. – Okay, here. | -快给我 -给 |
[02:38] | Try it on. Here. | 你试试 |
[02:39] | Okay, it’s tight. | 有点紧 |
[02:43] | Yeah, maybe it really is bad luck. | 也许真是厄运 |
[02:44] | That is exactly how superstitions get started. | 迷信就是这么来的 |
[02:48] | Okay, yeah, I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就过去 |
[03:14] | Think Kiki will say yes? | 你觉得琪琪会答应吗 |
[03:15] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[03:16] | I mean, she and Korsak seem to make an excellent match. | 她和科萨克看起来很般配 |
[03:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:20] | You don’t think so? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[03:21] | No, I-I think they’re great together. | 没 我觉得他们在一起很好 |
[03:22] | He seems very happy. | 他很快乐 |
[03:24] | I actually heard him giggle yesterday. | 我昨天还听到他偷笑来着 |
[03:27] | You’re worried if he gets married, things will change. | 你担心他结婚以后会有所改变 |
[03:30] | Things will change. | 的确有改变 |
[03:31] | He’ll be married, and he’ll be happy, | 他会结婚 他会快乐 |
[03:32] | – and then he’ll leave the force. – You don’t know that. | -然后会离开警队 -这可不一定 |
[03:35] | Watch. | 等着看吧 |
[03:36] | At least you have me. | 至少你还有我 |
[03:39] | Yeah, but you don’t carry a gun. | 你又不是刑警 |
[03:40] | No, but I am fantastic with a scalpel. | 对 但我会耍手术刀 |
[03:43] | Very true. | 这倒是 |
[03:46] | Just… | 只是… |
[03:47] | I can’t imagine doing this without him, you know? | 我没法想象失去他这个搭档的样子 |
[03:49] | He’s always been there for me. | 他一直都扶持着我 |
[03:51] | Don’t say anything about the ring, okay? | 别提戒指的事 好吗 |
[03:53] | Just let him bring it up in his own time. | 等他想说的时候 让他说吧 |
[03:55] | – Play it cool. – Right. | -我们别大惊小怪 -没错 |
[03:56] | Cool. | 不大惊小怪 |
[03:59] | Hello, Maura. | 你好 莫拉 |
[04:00] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[04:03] | About…the case. | 关于这个案子 |
[04:05] | I don’t know anything about the case. | 我对这个案子毫无了解 |
[04:08] | What can you tell me? | 你有什么发现 |
[04:09] | I — | 我… |
[04:11] | Victim is female, late 20s, no I.D. | 受害人是女性 近30岁 身份不明 |
[04:13] | Building is abandoned. | 这里是栋废楼 |
[04:15] | Homeless people sometimes camp out here. | 流浪者有时会在这里宿营 |
[04:16] | One of them found her hidden back here. | 其中一个人发现她的尸体被藏在那边 |
[04:17] | Looks like the body has been moved. | 看起来尸体被移动过 |
[04:20] | Somebody could have been tied up here. | 可能有人曾被绑在这里 |
[04:22] | Gag or blindfold, maybe. | 这个可能是封口布或眼罩 |
[04:26] | Maura, do you see any abrasions on the wrists? | 莫拉 你在手腕上发现擦伤了吗 |
[04:32] | No. No, I, uh… | 没有 我… |
[04:34] | Don’t see any rope burns or abrasions on the skin. | 皮肤上没有任何绳子磨伤或擦伤的痕迹 |
[04:38] | Maura, we can have Kent here in 15 minutes. | 莫拉 肯特15分钟就能赶过来 |
[04:40] | You don’t have to be here. | 你不必勉强自己待在这里 |
[04:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:45] | If somebody was tied up, | 如果有人曾被绑起来 |
[04:46] | it’s unlikely that it was our victim. | 应该不是受害人 |
[04:49] | Well, maybe she was the abductor and not the abductee. | 或许她是绑架者 不是被绑架的人 |
[04:52] | Based on decomposition and the bloating of the intestines, | 根据肠子的腐烂和胀气程度 |
[04:55] | I’d estimate the time of death to be at least five days ago. | 我认为死亡时间至少是五天前 |
[04:58] | So sometime over the weekend. | 那就是上周末的某个时间 |
[04:59] | I see at least two stab wounds | 我看到至少两处刺伤 |
[05:02] | and what appear to be several defensive injuries. | 还有几处防御伤 |
[05:06] | We’ll look under the fingernails for DNA. | 我们会在指甲下寻找DNA |
[05:08] | Work boot? | 工靴吗 |
[05:10] | Man’s size 11. | 男士尺码11号 |
[05:11] | So what happened? Guy with size 11 boots is tied up, | 所以怎么回事 穿11号鞋的男人被绑 |
[05:14] | manages to get away, stabs his abductor a couple of times? | 想办法脱身了 然后捅了绑架者几刀吗 |
[05:17] | Maybe somebody else was tied up here. | 或许是别人被绑在那里 |
[05:20] | Hey. You guys need to see this. | 你们得来看看这个 |
[05:32] | Looks like it was used | 看起来这里 |
[05:33] | as some sort of improvised torture chamber. | 曾被当作过临时的酷刑间 |
[05:36] | Uh, there’s a lot of blood. No more bodies. | 有很多血迹 没有其他的尸体 |
[05:38] | We search the whole building? | 搜查过整栋楼了吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah. It’s clear. | 搜过了 没有发现 |
[05:41] | But we found this over in the corner. | 但我们在角落发现了这个 |
[05:44] | It’s a digital encryption key, | 是个电子加密的钥匙 |
[05:47] | Like they have at banks. | 银行里那种 |
[05:49] | We’ll see if Nina can track down the owner. | 看看妮娜能不能查出它的主人是谁 |
[05:50] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方真瘆人 |
[05:55] | These are pretty solid walls. | 这些墙好厚实 |
[05:57] | Somebody could scream in here for hours, | 就算你在这里喊上几个小时 |
[05:58] | nobody’d ever hear them. | 也不会有人听到的 |
[06:03] | So, our victim has a criminal record. | 我们的受害者有案底 |
[06:06] | Daniella Gibbs. | 丹妮尔拉·吉布斯 |
[06:08] | What’d she get picked up for? | 她是为什么被抓的 |
[06:09] | Uh, mostly misdemeanors. | 基本都是轻罪 |
[06:11] | Couple of drunk and disorderlies, | 几次酒后闹事 |
[06:12] | and a minor possession charge. | 还有一项少量藏毒的指控 |
[06:15] | All in Atlanta. | 都在亚特兰大 |
[06:16] | – Anything local? – No. | -没有本地的吗 -没有 |
[06:18] | And I’m not finding a Boston address | 我也没找到她在波士顿的地址 |
[06:20] | or records of employment in the state, either. | 或者在州里的工作记录 |
[06:23] | Okay. Uh, let’s call Atlanta P.D., | 好吧 给亚特兰大警局打电话 |
[06:25] | see if they have anything more on her. | 看看他们有没有她的更多资料 |
[06:26] | – I’ll give them a call. – Hey, thanks. | -我会给他们打电话的 -谢了 |
[06:28] | Did you hear from that computer genius you talked to at M.I.T.? | 你有麻省理工那个电脑天才的消息了吗 |
[06:30] | He analyzed all the data | 他分析了简的银行账户 |
[06:31] | from the hacks on Jane’s bank accounts. | 黑客行为的所有数据 |
[06:33] | Did you give him the videotape of the arson, too? | 你把纵火的视频也给他了吗 |
[06:35] | I gave him everything. | 都给他了 |
[06:36] | He thinks he discovered the hacker’s signature, | 他觉得他找到了黑客的签名 |
[06:38] | a piece of code embedded in all his hacks | 一段他在每次黑客行为中都会留下的代码 |
[06:40] | so he can take credit for them. | 这样他就把它们归功于自己 |
[06:41] | Identifying that hacker might be the only way | 查出那个黑客可能是我们找出 |
[06:42] | that we find out who’s behind all this. | 幕后黑手的唯一途径 |
[06:44] | I sent the code signature to the FBI | 我把代码签名发给了联调局 |
[06:46] | so they can run it against their hacker database. | 让他们在黑客数据库中做比对 |
[06:49] | They might be able to give us something to go on. | 他们也许能给我们一些线索 |
[06:51] | Mm, keep me informed. | 有进展告诉我 |
[06:53] | Keep you informed of what? | 告诉你什么 |
[06:54] | This is no longer an urgent kidnapping. | 这已经不是一起紧急的绑架案了 |
[06:56] | This is a plain, old-fashioned police investigation, | 这是一起普通的老式的警方调查 |
[06:59] | in which you are the victim. | 而你是受害人 |
[07:01] | Sweet! | 太好了 |
[07:02] | Old-fashioned investigations are my speciality. | 老式调查是我的专长 |
[07:04] | You can’t investigate your own case. | 你不能调查你自己的案子 |
[07:05] | If you do, any decent defense attorney | 如果你参与了 任何正直的辩护律师 |
[07:08] | will get whatever we find thrown out. | 都会弃用我们找到的所有证据 |
[07:09] | You need to trust us to do our job. | 你得信任我们的工作 |
[07:11] | On a different note, I do have something | 另一方面 我确实查到了 |
[07:13] | on that encryption key found at the murder scene. | 犯罪现场找到的密钥的线索 |
[07:16] | It’s a digital account authenticator. | 那是个电子账户认证器 |
[07:18] | The serial number for this one | 这个密钥的序列号 |
[07:19] | is registered to an assistant manager | 属于一个剑桥第一银行的 |
[07:20] | at First Cambridge Bank, Perry Shaw. | 助理经理人 佩里·肖 |
[07:23] | – Any criminal record? – Clean as a whistle. | -有案底吗 -非常清白 |
[07:25] | And I just called — | 而且我刚刚打过电话 |
[07:26] | He’s at work today, so he wasn’t another victim. | 他今天去上班了 所以他不是受害人 |
[07:28] | We should go talk to him. | 我们应该去找他谈谈 |
[07:29] | Yes, we should. | 没错 |
[07:31] | After you. | 您先请 |
[07:35] | You find anything on that hacker, I want to know about it. | 如果你查到了黑客的线索 我也想知道 |
[07:44] | I’m just looking out for the investigation. | 我只是在跟进调查 |
[07:45] | I’m not keeping secrets from you. | 没有特意隐瞒你 |
[07:47] | You’re keeping a few secrets. | 你还是有事瞒着我的 |
[07:49] | Nope. I’m an open book. | 没有 我很坦诚 |
[07:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:54] | How do you, uh, propose that we approach this guy? | 你建议我们怎么接近这个人 |
[07:59] | You just want to…engage him directly? | 你就打算直接问吗 |
[08:02] | Whatever you think’s best. | 你觉得好就行 |
[08:03] | – I-I’m not married to the idea. – Okay. Sounds good. | -我还没想好 -好吧 听起来不错 |
[08:05] | I just… I’ll see you then. | 那我就…到时候再见吧 |
[08:07] | Excuse me, Mr. Shaw? | 打扰一下 是肖先生吗 |
[08:08] | – Yes? – Boston P.D. | -你们是 -波士顿警局的 |
[08:11] | Uh, we have something that you seem to have lost. | 我们可能找到了你丢的东西 |
[08:14] | Oh, my authenticator. | 我的认证器 |
[08:15] | Thank god. That was gonna be such a hassle to… | 谢天谢地 这可避免了大麻烦 |
[08:18] | Wait, why do you — why do you have it? | 等等 你们是怎么得到它的 |
[08:20] | – Where did you lose it? – I’m not sure, exactly. | -你把它丢在哪了 -我其实不确定 |
[08:22] | I noticed it was missing on Monday morning. | 我周一早上才发现它不见了 |
[08:24] | It was found in an abandoned building over on 2nd street. | 它在第二大街上的一栋废弃建筑里 |
[08:27] | That makes sense. That was kind of a crazy night. | 那就说得通了 那晚太疯狂了 |
[08:31] | Mr. Shaw, why were you in that building? | 肖先生 你去那栋楼里干什么 |
[08:34] | The club? Like everyone else? | 去俱乐部 跟其他人一样 |
[08:38] | The fear club. | 恐惧俱乐部 |
[08:39] | You buy a ticket, they scare the hell out of you. | 你买票进去 他们吓破你的胆 |
[08:41] | Saturday night’s was really intense. | 周六晚上人很多 |
[08:43] | Are you telling us that this whole thing is a game? | 你是在说这完全是个游戏吗 |
[08:46] | More like a personal theater event, uh… | 更像是私人剧场表演 |
[08:50] | Totally terrifying. | 非常恐怖 |
[08:51] | I screamed my ass off. It’s fantastic. | 我都吓尿了 太棒了 |
[08:54] | So, just, can I have my authenticator back? | 那我能把认证器拿回来了吗 |
[08:56] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[08:57] | It’s evidence in an ongoing investigation. | 它是一项正在进行中的调查的证物 |
[08:59] | A murder investigation. | 一项谋杀案调查 |
[09:02] | Somebody got killed? For real? | 有人被杀了 真的吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:06] | It’s fantastic, right? | 是不是很棒 |
[09:21] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | Well, the test results came back | 我们在犯罪现场找到的”血液”的 |
[09:23] | on the “Blood” we found from the scene. | 检测结果回来了 |
[09:25] | It’s actually a mix of cornstarch, | 那其实是玉米淀粉 |
[09:27] | red food coloring, and chocolate syrup. | 红色食用色素和巧克力糖浆的混合物 |
[09:29] | – Hollywood blood. – Basic recipe. | -人造血浆 -很常见 |
[09:31] | Yeah, that matches what the banker’s been telling us. | 这跟那个银行家告诉我们的相吻合 |
[09:34] | He said it was some kind of performance art, | 他说那是某种表演艺术 |
[09:36] | like a haunted house on steroids. | 就像鬼屋一样 |
[09:38] | Well, people love to be scared. | 人们喜欢受惊吓 |
[09:39] | All that adrenaline and dopamine — | 那些肾上腺素和多巴胺 |
[09:41] | the fight-or-flight response can be very intoxicating. | 是战是逃的反应过程让人非常陶醉 |
[09:43] | Yeah, if I want to get intoxicated, | 如果我想陶醉 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna have a beer. | 我会喝瓶啤酒 |
[09:46] | There’s enough horrible things out there. | 可怕的事已经够多了 |
[09:47] | I don’t need to pay for the fake stuff. | 我不需要为那些假东西付钱 |
[09:50] | Has Nina had any success on tracking down the hacker? | 妮娜追踪到那名黑客了吗 |
[09:53] | I don’t know. Korsak’s trying to keep me out of it. | 我不知道 科萨克想让我不要插手 |
[09:55] | Well, I’m sure he’s doing what he thinks is best for the case. | 他这么做肯定是为了案子好 |
[09:57] | So what am I supposed to do? Just sit around and wait | 那我该怎么办 坐等那个幕后黑手 |
[09:59] | until whoever’s behind this makes his next move? | 展开下一步行动吗 |
[10:01] | He’ll make a mistake, and you’ll be there to catch him. | 他会犯错的 然后你会抓住他 |
[10:04] | I won’t, if Korsak won’t let me in on the investigation. | 我抓不到 因为科萨克不让我参与调查 |
[10:06] | I — | 我… |
[10:08] | what about tattoo lady? | 那位有纹身的女士怎么样了 |
[10:10] | Unfortunately, there was no foreign DNA | 很可惜 她的皮肤上和指甲里 |
[10:12] | on her skin or under her fingernails. | 没有其他人的DNA |
[10:15] | The two stab wounds were made with a double-edged blade, | 两处捅伤都是由双刃刀造成的 |
[10:18] | though the murder weapon was rather dull. | 但凶器非常钝 |
[10:20] | And the blows were delivered with a great deal of force. | 而打击的力度也非常大 |
[10:22] | So, a man? | 那是个男人吗 |
[10:23] | Or a very strong woman. | 或者一个非常强壮的女人 |
[10:25] | I also found trace amounts of a chemical compound on the wounds, | 我还在伤口上发现了一些化合物 |
[10:27] | which I sent off to be tested. | 已经送去检验了 |
[10:29] | Any drugs or alcohol? | 毒品还是酒精 |
[10:30] | None, though the liver did show advanced deterioration | 都不是 但肝脏已出现了由于过量饮酒 |
[10:33] | consistent with excessive alcohol use. | 而导致的早衰 |
[10:35] | One other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[10:36] | We recovered DNA from the strip of cloth found at the scene, | 我们从现场的那块布条上找到了DNA |
[10:39] | and we ran it through the system. | 我们在系统中做了比对 |
[10:40] | No hits, but we were able to confirm | 没有匹配 但我们可以确认 |
[10:42] | that it came from a female, but not Daniella Gibbs. | 属于女性 但不是丹妮尔拉·吉布斯 |
[10:45] | So we know at least two people were in the room | 这么说 她被杀时房间里 |
[10:48] | when she was murdered — | 至少有两个人 |
[10:50] | Woman with the blindfold, | 一个被蒙住眼睛的女人 |
[10:51] | a man who left a bloody boot print. | 和一个留下血鞋印的男人 |
[10:53] | And we don’t have an I.D. for either one of them. | 两个人的身份都无法确认 |
[10:58] | No. I’ve never seen her before. | 没有 我从没见过她 |
[11:00] | She was there the same night you were. | 你去的那天晚上 她也在场 |
[11:02] | If you say so, but I didn’t see her. | 随你怎么说 可是我没见过她 |
[11:06] | I didn’t see anyone because of the hood. | 我谁都没看见 因为我戴着头套 |
[11:09] | The hood? | 头套 |
[11:10] | I had a hood over my head almost the entire time. | 我在那里一直戴着头套 |
[11:12] | I was chained to the wall, could barely move, | 我被锁在墙上 几乎动弹不得 |
[11:15] | couldn’t see anything. | 什么都看不见 |
[11:16] | This woman was yelling how she was gonna cut me in half. | 有个女人大喊着 要把我切成两半 |
[11:21] | Had this buzz saw she kept bringing closer and… | 她拿着圆锯靠近我… |
[11:25] | closer… | 越来越近 |
[11:29] | I actually peed my pants. | 我吓尿了 |
[11:30] | Sounds like money well spent. | 听起来物有所值 |
[11:34] | How many people were there with you? | 那里有多少人 |
[11:35] | No one. Everyone goes in alone. | 没人 所有人都是单独进去 |
[11:37] | That’s what makes it feel so real. | 这样才有真实感 |
[11:39] | I mean, it’s 100 bucks, but definitely worth it. | 一百块可不算少 但绝对值得 |
[11:42] | How do you contact this fear club? | 你怎么联系这个恐惧俱乐部 |
[11:44] | Through their website. | 通过他们的网站 |
[11:46] | But you got to have a password. | 但你必须有密码 |
[11:47] | So, you ask for an invitation, see if they respond. | 你得管他们要邀请函 等他们回复 |
[11:50] | And what happens if they do? | 如果回复了呢 |
[11:52] | The night of the event, they send you an address | 活动当晚 他们会发给你地址 |
[11:55] | and an entrance time and a code word. | 入场时间 还有一句暗号 |
[11:58] | It’s always someplace different. | 每次的地点都不一样 |
[12:00] | And you have no idea who runs it? | 你不知道俱乐部的运营者是谁 |
[12:01] | I told you, no. I swear, it’s all anonymous. | 我说了我不知道 真的 都是匿名的 |
[12:04] | Then we’re gonna need the website and the password. | 那告诉我们网址和密码 |
[12:12] | Yeah, we did a raffle in Little League. | 是啊 我们在少年棒球联盟办过抽奖 |
[12:15] | Got a bunch of money for bats and mitts and things. | 赚了不少钱买球棒手套什么的 |
[12:17] | – Cool. – It was fun. | -好厉害 -很好玩 |
[12:19] | Well, here. | 给 |
[12:20] | I’ll take 10 tickets. | 我要十张 |
[12:23] | Really? Thanks. That’s so nice. | 真的吗 谢谢 太好了 |
[12:24] | It’s for a good cause. | 做好事嘛 |
[12:26] | Yeah. If we raise enough, | 是啊 如果我们筹到足够的钱 |
[12:27] | the St. Barnabus after-school program can get a new playground. | 圣·巴纳布斯课外项目就能修新操场了 |
[12:30] | That’s so great. | 太好了 |
[12:32] | Did you say St. Barnabus? | 你说圣·巴纳布斯 |
[12:33] | Um, thanks again. Bye. | 再次感谢 再见 |
[12:38] | What a sweet girl. | 多好的孩子 |
[12:41] | Um, did you find anything about the hacker? | 关于黑客有什么发现吗 |
[12:43] | I did. | 有 |
[12:44] | I was just on my way up to see Sergeant Korsak. | 我正准备去见科萨克警司 |
[12:47] | And? | 还有呢 |
[12:49] | I know you think you want to know what’s going on, | 我知道你觉得自己想知道案情 |
[12:51] | but you don’t. | 但你不该知道 |
[12:52] | Because it might jeopardize the investigation. | 因为这可能妨碍案件调查 |
[12:55] | And that’s the last thing you actually want, right? | 这是你最不希望发生的 对吗 |
[12:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | Here. | 给 |
[13:01] | As a consolation, why don’t you take these? | 你把这些拿去吧 权作安慰 |
[13:03] | Maybe you’ll win the grand-prize trip to Hawaii. | 也许你能赢得夏威夷旅行大奖呢 |
[13:06] | St. Barnabus closed a year ago. | 圣·巴纳布斯一年前就倒闭了 |
[13:09] | You’ve been conned. | 你被骗了 |
[13:21] | I think I may have something. | 我有发现了 |
[13:24] | Based on what the M.I.T. expert gave me, | 根据麻省理工专家给我的信息 |
[13:26] | the FBI got a hit off their database. | 联调局在数据库里找到了匹配项 |
[13:28] | What’d they find? | 他们有什么发现 |
[13:29] | They discovered that same code signature | 他们在其他几起黑客案件中 |
[13:30] | in several other hacks. | 发现了同样的代码签名 |
[13:32] | The oldest was three years ago, | 最早的案子发生在三年前 |
[13:33] | an online harassment case over in Somerville. | 一起发生在萨默维尔市的网上骚扰案 |
[13:35] | Did they identify the hacker? | 他们锁定黑客身份了吗 |
[13:37] | No. But I tracked down the victim, | 没 但我找到了受害者 |
[13:38] | Megan Christenson. | 梅根·克里斯汀森 |
[13:40] | She works at a café downtown. | 她在市区一家咖啡馆工作 |
[13:42] | I thought it might be worth talking to her. | 我觉得跟她谈谈或许能有所收获 |
[13:44] | Why don’t you interview her? | 你怎么不去跟她谈 |
[13:46] | Oh, I haven’t actually done field work since Chicago. | 我离开芝加哥就没出过外勤了 |
[13:48] | You went out with Jane recently. | 你前阵子跟简一起出过外勤 |
[13:50] | Only to back her up, not on my own. | 那只是协助她 又不是单独出马 |
[13:52] | She said you did great. | 她说你做得很棒 |
[13:54] | I know you originally took the assignment in BRIC | 我知道你当初来波士顿地区情报中心工作 |
[13:56] | because you wanted to stay off the streets. | 是因为不想出外勤 |
[13:58] | – And because I like the work. – You’re very good at it. | -我也喜欢这工作 -而且做的很好 |
[14:01] | But I also get the feeling you’re hiding in there. | 但我同时也觉得 你是在借此逃避 |
[14:07] | My boyfriend got shot back in Chicago. | 我男朋友在芝加哥被枪杀了 |
[14:11] | He was killed on my beat. | 他是在我的片区被杀的 |
[14:13] | Was there anything you could have done? | 你当时有什么能做的吗 |
[14:18] | No. | 没有 |
[14:18] | Then how about giving yourself a break? | 那为什么这么苛责自己 |
[14:20] | You’re smart. You have great instincts. | 你很聪明 直觉敏锐 |
[14:22] | I’m not suggesting that we change your assignment, but… | 我不是要你换岗位 但是… |
[14:27] | it might be time to exorcise a few of those demons. | 也许是时候驱除你心中的恶魔了 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:35] | I got this. | 这案子交给我 |
[14:37] | Thanks, Sergeant. | 谢谢 警司 |
[14:38] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:40] | – And, Holiday… – Yeah? | -还有 霍乐迪 -怎么了 |
[14:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:52] | Hey. Did you find anything on the owners? | 俱乐部运营者有线索了吗 |
[14:54] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[14:55] | The website’s run by a dummy corp. | 经营网站的是一家空壳公司 |
[14:57] | I subpoenaed the records, but it may take a few days. | 我传唤了记录 但需要几天时间 |
[15:00] | Well, keep pushing, ’cause we need the names | 催一催 我们需要 |
[15:01] | of everybody that was there that night. | 当晚在场的人员名单 |
[15:02] | Well, the password that Perry Shaw gave us worked. | 佩里·肖给我们的密码是有效的 |
[15:05] | So I registered for an invite. | 所以我注册申请了邀请函 |
[15:07] | Did you find anything online about this fear club? | 有在网上找到恐惧俱乐部的相关线索吗 |
[15:08] | Uh, not much. They fly under the radar. | 不太多 他们很低调 |
[15:11] | But it was mentioned in a few blog posts, | 但几篇博客里提到过它 |
[15:14] | and it sounded pretty awesome. | 听起来帅呆了 |
[15:15] | Do you mean “Awesome” as in “Awe-inspiringly stupid”? | 你的”帅呆了”是指”蠢毙了”吗 |
[15:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:21] | You used to love horror movies. | 你以前很爱看恐怖片的 |
[15:23] | Oh, yeah. Remember when we snuck into that revival | 记得我们溜去参加 |
[15:27] | of “Night of the living dead,” Huh? | 《活死人之夜》复活活动吗 |
[15:29] | I never heard you scream so loud. | 那是我头一次听你叫得那么大声 |
[15:30] | Shut up. You screamed so much louder than I did. | 闭嘴吧 你叫得声音比我大多了 |
[15:33] | Yeah. It was great. | 是啊 多好玩 |
[15:35] | Uh, this is kind of like that. | 这跟那个一样 |
[15:36] | Scream a little, freak out, then go back to your normal life. | 尖叫几声吓吓自己 然后回归正常生活 |
[15:39] | Yes, but Daniella didn’t get to go back to her life. | 是啊 可是丹妮尔拉没能回归正常生活 |
[15:45] | Maybe one of the guys that works there | 也许是某个在那里工作的人 |
[15:46] | got carried away with his role, took it too far. | 入戏太深 做过火了 |
[15:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:50] | We won’t know until we find the woman in the blindfold. | 只有找到带眼罩的女人 才能知道答案 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:54] | It’s kind of strange | 有些奇怪 |
[15:55] | That no one’s reported Daniella missing. | 没人上报丹妮尔拉失踪 |
[15:57] | It’s been almost a week. | 这都快一个星期了 |
[15:59] | I tracked down the guy that owns that building. | 我找到了那栋大楼的所有者 |
[16:00] | He lives in New York, says he’s trying | 他住在纽约 说他正打算 |
[16:02] | to get the property rezoned so he can build condos. | 推平那一片地造公寓 |
[16:04] | – Did he rent it out to the fear club? – No. | -他有没有租给过恐惧俱乐部 -没有 |
[16:06] | He thinks they must have broken in. | 他认为他们是非法入侵 |
[16:08] | He has a security patrol that drives by occasionally, | 他倒是有一支保安巡逻队偶尔来转转 |
[16:10] | but they didn’t notice anything. | 但都没有发现异常 |
[16:13] | Oh. We got an invite. | 收到邀请了 |
[16:19] | Click if you dare. | 够胆你就点 |
[16:21] | Please. | 点吧 |
[16:27] | God, I hate these guys already. | 天啊 我已经讨厌他们了 |
[16:28] | Hate it. | 讨厌 |
[16:30] | Hate that shit! | 讨厌死了 |
[16:32] | Hate it! | 讨厌 |
[16:33] | That was pretty good. | 刚那一下挺刺激的 |
[16:41] | According to the banker, you have only 30 minutes | 据那位经理所说 他们联系你之后 |
[16:44] | to get to the fear club location after they contact you. | 你得在三十分钟内赶到恐惧俱乐部 |
[16:46] | They use metal detectors, so you can’t take your gun. | 会有金属探测器 所以你不能带枪 |
[16:48] | – I’ll be close by. – No problem. | -我会在附近盯着 -好的 |
[16:50] | And we need to catch at least one person | 我们得至少抓到个现行 |
[16:51] | in the act so they don’t all pretend to be guests. | 以免他们假装自己也是客人 |
[16:54] | Toys from the drug-unit guys. | 缉毒局那借来的玩意儿 |
[16:56] | We’ve got a two-way radio, | 有对讲设备 |
[16:58] | – plastic earbud that is completely undetectable. – Cool. | -完全探测不到的塑料耳塞 -赞 |
[17:01] | As soon as you identify someone in charge, we’ll come in. | 一旦你查出谁是负责人 我们就冲进去 |
[17:04] | Detectives. I got the lab results back | 各位 我从实验室取回了 |
[17:06] | on the chemical residue I found in the stab wounds. | 我从刺伤中所提取的化学残留的分析报告 |
[17:09] | It’s polylactic acid. | 是聚乳酸 |
[17:11] | – Acid? – Not the kind that burns. | -酸 -不是能灼伤人的那种 |
[17:13] | It’s a thermoplastic used in a variety of products– | 是一种用于多种产品上的热塑性塑料 |
[17:16] | surgical implants, Disposable forks and knives, drinking straws. | 比如外科植入物 一次性刀叉 吸管 |
[17:19] | I doubt she was stabbed with a straw. | 我猜她肯定不是被吸管刺死的吧 |
[17:21] | No, but that means the murder weapon is made out of plastic. | 确实不 但也就是说凶器是塑料制品 |
[17:24] | Like a prop. | 比如道具 |
[17:25] | Yeah, like something an actor would use. | 对 演员会用到的那种道具 |
[17:27] | Maybe it’ll be zombies. That’d be cool. | 说不定真有僵尸 那可就太棒了 |
[17:29] | You’re going undercover. You’re not going on vacation. | 你是去当卧底的 不是去度假的 |
[17:32] | Yeah. I sure hope it’s not spiders. | 但愿不会有蜘蛛 |
[17:35] | Spiders? | 蜘蛛 |
[17:37] | Why would you say that? | 为什么提到这个 |
[17:38] | Well, uh, people find spiders scary, that’s all. | 就…有人怕蜘蛛嘛 就这样 |
[17:42] | I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it was spiders– | 要真是蜘蛛我也不会惊讶 |
[17:44] | a big, ol’ web with hundreds of ’em. | 想象一张大网上有上百只蜘蛛 |
[17:46] | -It’s not gonna be spiders. -You never know. | -绝对不会有蜘蛛的 -谁知道呢 |
[17:48] | – No spiders! – Okay. | -没有蜘蛛 -好吧 |
[17:50] | Frankie, you’re looking a little pale. | 弗兰基 你脸色有点不对劲 |
[17:53] | Would you like me to check your blood pressure, | 需要我替你量一下血压吗 |
[17:55] | make sure everything’s okay? | 确保一切正常 |
[17:56] | No, I’m — I’m fine, Maura. | 不了 我…我没事 莫拉 |
[17:59] | That’s hilarious. | 太好笑了 |
[18:01] | Spiders. | 蜘蛛 |
[18:07] | I don’t like to talk about it. | 我不想再提那件事了 |
[18:08] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[18:10] | But I could really use your help. | 可我真的需要你的帮忙 |
[18:12] | There’s nothing the police can do anyway. | 反正说了你们警方也无能为力 |
[18:15] | At least, that’s what they told me when it happened. | 至少他们是这么告诉我的 |
[18:18] | I’m sure they did their best. | 我肯定他们已经尽力了 |
[18:20] | But maybe I can do more. | 但也许我能再查一查 |
[18:24] | My accounts were hijacked. | 我的账户被黑了 |
[18:27] | My e-mail, all my texts. | 我的邮件和所有短信 |
[18:30] | Every stupid thing I’d ever written was made public. | 我写过的所有愚蠢的话都公开在了网上 |
[18:34] | It was so embarrassing. | 实在是太尴尬了 |
[18:36] | We all write things in private | 我们都会偷偷写一些 |
[18:37] | we wouldn’t want other people to read. | 不想让其他人看到的内容 |
[18:39] | Some of my friends never talked to me again. | 有几个朋友再也不搭理我了 |
[18:41] | And it didn’t stop for months. | 而且持续了好几个月 |
[18:43] | Every time I got a new account, it got hijacked. | 我一注册个新账号 就被黑了 |
[18:46] | Do you have any idea who was doing it? | 你觉得谁有可能会这么做呢 |
[18:48] | I told the cops. | 我告诉警察了 |
[18:51] | But they said they couldn’t find any proof. | 可他们说他们查不到证据 |
[18:53] | Who did you think it was? | 你觉得是谁 |
[18:55] | This weird guy in my public health class. | 一起上养生课的一个奇葩 |
[19:00] | He kept asking me out, but I didn’t want to go. | 他一直约我 可我并不想去 |
[19:03] | I finally told him to just leave me alone. | 最后我让他离我远点别烦我 |
[19:05] | He got so pissed. | 他当时特别生气 |
[19:08] | And then like a week later, all my e-mails got released. | 差不多一周后 我的邮件就全被公开了 |
[19:12] | Remember his name? | 还记得他的名字吗 |
[19:14] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[19:16] | Riley Keating. | 莱利·基廷 |
[19:18] | All right. | 好 |
[19:20] | I’m gonna find Riley, | 我会去找莱利 |
[19:22] | and I’m going to have a talk with him. | 跟他好好谈一谈 |
[19:29] | Hi, Professor Sullivan. This is Jane Rizzoli. | 沙利文教授你好 我是简·里佐利 |
[19:31] | Thank you for returning my call. | 谢谢你给我回电 |
[19:32] | Um, I would love to see the townhouse tonight, | 我很乐意今晚能去看下别墅 |
[19:36] | and 7:00 should be fine. | 七点可以 |
[19:39] | I’ll be there, unless I hear differently from you. | 如无变化 我会按时到的 |
[19:43] | Seriously? Excuse me. | 不是吧 让一让 |
[19:47] | – Where did that little girl go? – She just left. | -那个小姑娘去哪了 -她刚走 |
[19:49] | She’s raising money to help blind kids. | 她在为盲童筹集善款 |
[19:51] | If you hurry, you might catch her, | 你现在追过去的话可能能追上 |
[19:52] | but I wouldn’t count on winning that Paris trip. | 但我觉得你是没机会赢得免费巴黎旅行了 |
[19:54] | I’m feeling pretty good about my chances. | 我觉得我手气一直很旺 |
[20:04] | This is the address. | 就是这儿了 |
[20:06] | Backup’s in position behind the building in case anybody bolts. | 后援已在后门就位 以防有人逃跑 |
[20:09] | Okay. I’m going in. | 行 我进去了 |
[20:14] | Code word. | 密码 |
[20:18] | Disembowelment. | 剖腹 |
[21:08] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[21:11] | Was it spiders? | 是蜘蛛吗 |
[21:39] | You the guy that runs this thing? | 你是俱乐部的负责人吗 |
[21:41] | ‘Cause we got some questions. | 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[21:53] | Aw, man, no. Not Dani. | 天啊 不 怎么是丹妮 |
[21:55] | What was the nature of your relationship with Ms. Gibbs? | 你和吉布斯女士是什么关系 |
[21:57] | She worked with me. | 这是我和她合办的 |
[21:58] | And… we were kind of friends, too, I guess. | 我觉得我们也算是好朋友吧 |
[22:01] | Uh, you don’t seem very sure. | 你好像不是很肯定 |
[22:03] | Well, I-I liked Dani, but she was tough. | 我挺喜欢丹妮 可她很孤傲 |
[22:05] | She — she’d been through some hard times. | 她…她曾经历过不好的事情 |
[22:07] | She was killed at your event. How could you not notice? | 她在俱乐部内被杀的 你怎么会不知道 |
[22:10] | I guess because she was downstairs with the kidnap/torture crew, | 那是因为她在楼下负责绑架折磨 |
[22:12] | and I was up on the roof murdering those nuns. | 而我在屋顶负责杀害修女 |
[22:15] | Sure. Makes perfect sense. | 说得很有道理 |
[22:17] | When she didn’t show up at the end of the night, | 结束之后她并没有出现 |
[22:19] | I looked through all the rooms where she’d been working. | 我去了她负责的那几间房间 |
[22:22] | They all looked empty. I just figured she took off. | 空无一人 我就以为她是先走了 |
[22:24] | You didn’t think to report her missing? | 你没想过要报她失踪吗 |
[22:27] | Honestly, we all thought that she probably went off on a bender. | 因为我们都认为她应该是去喝酒狂欢了 |
[22:30] | – She was a heavy drinker? – Used to be. | -她酒瘾很大吗 -以前是 |
[22:31] | She’d been sober about a year now, | 这一次差不多戒了一年 |
[22:34] | but she had fallen off the wagon before. | 不过以前也有过重犯酒瘾 |
[22:36] | What exactly was her role that night? | 那晚她究竟负责扮演什么 |
[22:38] | She was, uh, one of the sadistic kidnappers. | 她扮演变态施虐绑架犯之一 |
[22:40] | She would make these terrifying threats, | 会做出很可怕的威胁动作 |
[22:43] | and then the buzz saw was really loud. | 电锯也嗞嗞作响 |
[22:45] | So once people were good and scared, | 一旦人们被成功吓到了 |
[22:47] | She would just leave them alone for a while — | 她会让他们先独处一会儿 |
[22:50] | You know, really build up the fear. | 好营造恐怖氛围 |
[22:51] | Sounds like you’ve got it down to a science. | 听着像你把这玩意儿当科学了似的 |
[22:53] | More of an art. | 更像是艺术 |
[22:55] | Were there any men playing kidnappers that night? | 那晚有男性扮演绑架犯吗 |
[22:57] | Two. Oh, but they’re just | 有两位 但他们只是 |
[22:58] | acting students from the community college. | 社区大学表演专业的学生 |
[23:00] | T-they wouldn’t hurt Dani. | 他们不会伤害丹妮的 |
[23:01] | Well, we’ll need to talk to them. | 我们需要和他俩聊聊 |
[23:03] | And all of the participants from that night, | 还有那晚其他参与者 |
[23:05] | especially the woman | 特别是那些和丹妮 |
[23:06] | who was blindfolded in that room with Dani. | 在一个屋被蒙眼了的女性参与者 |
[23:08] | Sure. Uh, except I don’t have the names of any of the guests, | 可以 不过我没有他们的名字 |
[23:11] | o-only e-mail addresses. | 只有邮箱 |
[23:13] | You — you can have it all. | 我可以全都给你们 |
[23:14] | Anything if it’ll help you figure out who did this. | 所有能帮你们找到犯人的信息 |
[23:27] | I have the perfect proposal idea. | 我有一个非常完美的求婚提议 |
[23:31] | Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting you? | 抱歉 我打扰到你了吗 |
[23:33] | No. No, not at all. | 不不 不打扰 |
[23:34] | Um, there’s coffee. | 喝杯咖啡吧 |
[23:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | So, I think Vince should propose to Kiki on a gondola | 我认为文斯应该撑一叶轻舟 耳畔是 |
[23:42] | with Italian music and romance in the air. | 意大利音乐 然后在浪漫的氛围中求婚 |
[23:47] | That’s how I want to be proposed to! | 我就想这样被求婚 |
[23:50] | Where did Frank propose to you? | 弗兰克在哪里向你求婚的 |
[23:52] | In the parking lot at Sal Falucci’s bar. | 在萨尔酒吧的停车场 |
[23:55] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 还有 |
[23:57] | He was wearing his best suit. | 他当时穿着他最好的西装 |
[23:59] | Oh, that’s good. | 真好啊 |
[24:02] | Well, I think gondolas are lovely. | 我觉得撑船确实很暖心 |
[24:04] | But I am not sure that we can decide how Korsak proposes. | 但科萨克的求婚不该由我们来定 |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:10] | So, uh, catching up on some reading? | 怎么 在读些资料吗 |
[24:13] | Yeah. Some very interesting articles. | 有些很有意思的文章 |
[24:16] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[24:20] | Are you sleeping any better? | 晚上睡得安稳些了吗 |
[24:22] | Mostly. | 大部分都挺好 |
[24:25] | Uh, don’t worry. I’m — I’m fine. | 没事 我挺好的 |
[24:27] | You went through hell. Nobody expects you to be fine. | 你受了这么多苦 没人指望你像没事人一样 |
[24:30] | Please don’t say anything to Jane. | 拜托你不要跟简提这事 |
[24:32] | I-I don’t want her worrying about me. | 我不想让她担心我 |
[24:34] | Like you could ever stop her? | 说得跟你能让她不担心你似的 |
[24:38] | But I, uh — I understand. | 不过 我能理解 |
[24:43] | You know how much I care about you, Maura? | 你知道我也很在意你吧 莫拉 |
[24:48] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:49] | So, how about you talk to me? | 那不妨和我聊聊 |
[24:57] | We talked to all the actors | 我们跟凶杀案当天 |
[24:58] | who were there the night of the murder — | 在场的演员都聊过了 |
[24:59] | mostly college students, none with any criminal record. | 大部分都是大学生 没人以前犯过事 |
[25:02] | “I’m not a murderer, I just play one on the weekends”? | “我不是凶手 我只是在周末扮演凶手” |
[25:05] | We’ll keep digging, but nothing’s jumping out. | 我们会继续查 不过目前还没线索 |
[25:07] | There was one guy that worked in the basement with Dani, | 这里有一位和丹妮一起在地下室工作过 |
[25:09] | but he’s a size 9 shoe. | 但他的鞋码是9号 |
[25:10] | So, that’s not our guy. | 所以他不是我们要找的人 |
[25:12] | Nobody knew of any problems she was having. | 没人知道她有什么麻烦 |
[25:14] | No ex-boyfriends, no threats. | 没有前男友 没有任何威胁 |
[25:16] | Maybe Dani wasn’t the target. | 或许丹妮不是真正的目标 |
[25:18] | Maybe she was caught in the middle. | 或许她不过是不小心撞上了 |
[25:19] | I may have something. | 我查到了一些东西 |
[25:21] | I ran all those e-mail addresses you got from the fear club. | 我检查了你从俱乐部拿到的所有邮箱 |
[25:23] | I focused on all the entrance times | 我重点看了入场时间 |
[25:25] | that matched up to when Dani Gibbs disappeared. | 和丹妮·吉布斯失踪时间相吻合的 |
[25:27] | Okay, what’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[25:28] | One of the addresses was connected | 其中一个邮箱和 |
[25:30] | to a restraining order that was issued two months ago. | 一个两月前颁发的限制令有关联 |
[25:32] | – Assailant or victim? – Victim. | -这人演的是袭击者还是受害人 -受害人 |
[25:34] | Her name’s Karen Hughes. | 她的名字叫凯伦·休斯 |
[25:35] | She’s the director of a local preschool. | 她是当地一家幼儿园的园长 |
[25:37] | She filed against a former employee, Gus Brooks. | 她对一位叫加斯·布鲁克斯的前职员申请禁令 |
[25:40] | And what do we know about him? | 这个人又是谁 |
[25:41] | Brooks has two priors for assault, | 布鲁克斯之前有记过两次殴打罪 |
[25:43] | both back in Philadelphia. | 都发生在费城 |
[25:45] | Got an address? | 有地址没 |
[25:46] | Last known is back in Philly. | 最新的地址是在费城 |
[25:48] | But this is the preschool that Karen Hughes runs. | 而这个是凯伦·休斯开的那家幼儿园 |
[25:50] | Okay. I’ll grab Frankie, and we’ll go talk to her. | 我去叫上弗兰基 去找她聊聊 |
[25:53] | We should talk to Philadelphia P.D., | 我们应该联系下费城警局 |
[25:55] | have them do a drive-by, see if he’s still there. | 让他们去检查下 看看他是否还在那边 |
[25:57] | – I’ll take care of it. – Okay, thanks. | -这事我负责 -好的 谢了 |
[26:02] | I think I found the hacker. | 我觉得我找到那个黑客了 |
[26:04] | His name’s Riley Keating, and he’s here in Boston. | 他叫莱利·基廷 他就在波士顿 |
[26:07] | – You know where? – Yeah. | -你知道在哪儿 -知道 |
[26:12] | I’ll send some uniforms to pick him up. | 我会派人去把他抓来 |
[26:31] | We’re investigating a homicide. | 我们正在调查一起凶杀案 |
[26:34] | A woman died that night. | 那晚有一位女性遇害 |
[26:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[26:36] | It was real? | 那都是真的吗 |
[26:40] | Is there a place where we could talk? | 有哪里方便我们聊聊吗 |
[26:47] | I had never done anything like that before. | 我以前从没做过那样的事情 |
[26:50] | Honestly, my life here is pretty boring most of the time. | 真的 我的生活大多时候都很无聊 |
[26:54] | You would think with all these kids running around, | 周围有这么多活蹦乱跳的孩子们 |
[26:55] | it’d be anything but boring. | 你怎么可能无聊 |
[26:58] | I’ve always loved that rush of adrenaline — | 我一直都很喜欢肾上腺素狂飙的感觉 |
[27:00] | You know, roller coasters, zip-lining. | 比如 过山车 高空滑索 |
[27:03] | I thought the fear club would be like that. | 我觉得恐惧俱乐部和那个差不多 |
[27:08] | That poor woman. She saved my life. | 可怜的姑娘 她救了我的命啊 |
[27:11] | Can you tell us anything about the man that stabbed her? | 能跟我们讲讲捅她的那个男人吗 |
[27:14] | He wore a mask, like a scarecrow kind of thing. | 他头戴面罩 像稻草人的那样 |
[27:18] | Do you know how tall he was, skin color, anything? | 他有多高 什么肤色 或者别的什么呢 |
[27:22] | Uh, I only saw him from across the room, and it was dark. | 我就在房间这头远远看了他下 太暗了 |
[27:25] | Uh, he was taller than her, though. | 不过 他比她高 |
[27:27] | Uh, two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[27:29] | you filed a restraining order against a Gus Brooks? | 你申请了一份针对加斯·布鲁克斯的限制令 |
[27:33] | Yes. Uh, he worked here for a few months, | 没错 几个月前他曾在这里工作 |
[27:36] | doing maintenance and taking care of the grounds. | 照顾和管理花园 |
[27:39] | But I discovered that he lied on his application. | 但我发现他在求职申请表里说谎了 |
[27:42] | What’d he lie about? | 什么谎 |
[27:43] | His name, for starters. I mean, we knew him as Jerry — | 首先他的名字就是个谎言 我们叫他杰里 |
[27:46] | which I found out later was actually his brother’s name. | 之后我发现这是他兄弟的名字 |
[27:49] | He used that and his brother’s social security number | 他用他兄弟的名字跟社保号 |
[27:51] | to get the job. | 拿到的这份工作 |
[27:52] | When I learned that, I fired him immediately. | 我一发现这事 就炒了他 |
[27:54] | And he didn’t take that well? | 但他不接受被炒 |
[27:56] | He showed up here a few times, | 他来这里找过几次 |
[27:57] | insisting he’d been doing a good job. | 坚称他工作做得不错 |
[27:59] | He’d yell from the street, frightening the children. | 他站在街上喊 都吓到孩子们了 |
[28:02] | – Has he been around lately? – No. | -他最近还来吗 -不来了 |
[28:04] | After I filed the restraining order, we never saw him again. | 我申请了限制令后 就再没见过他了 |
[28:07] | Uh, he lives in Philadelphia now. | 他现在住在费城了 |
[28:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:10] | He entered a residential treatment facility | 他入住了一家全托式治疗机构 |
[28:14] | for anger management. | 治疗他的易怒 |
[28:16] | He sent me these letters apologizing for his behavior. | 他还给我寄了这些信道歉 |
[28:19] | He says it’s part of the program. | 他说这信是治疗的一环 |
[28:22] | The postmark says Philadelphia. | 信戳上写着费城 |
[28:23] | This one was sent a week ago. | 这一封是一周前寄出的 |
[28:25] | Uh, if it’s all right with you, | 如果可以的话 |
[28:27] | We’d like to put you into protective custody. | 我们希望对你提供保护性监禁 |
[28:29] | Well, I run the school. I-I can’t just leave. | 我得管理学校 我不能就这么走了 |
[28:32] | How about we leave an officer in a squad car right out front? | 那我们在门口留一位警官可以吗 |
[28:41] | Good job tracking him down, Holiday. | 能找到他真棒 霍乐迪 |
[28:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:47] | It felt good being out again. | 再次出外勤的感觉挺好的 |
[28:49] | Hate to be the kind of guy that says, “I told you so,” But… | 我很不想说”我早跟你说过” 但是… |
[28:52] | But you told me so. | 但是你早跟我说过 |
[28:53] | And you were right. | 而且你是对的 |
[28:55] | You know, I almost left the force once, | 其实有次我差点离开警队 |
[28:58] | right after my second divorce. | 就在我第二次离婚后 |
[29:00] | – Yeah? – Yeah, I was so busy with the job, | -是吗 -我整天都在忙工作 |
[29:02] | I didn’t notice that my wife and I had drifted apart. | 没有注意到我和妻子已经貌合神离了 |
[29:05] | When she left, I blamed myself. | 她离开后 我很自责 |
[29:06] | I couldn’t shake the guilt, for months. | 我好几个月都无法摆脱那种愧疚感 |
[29:11] | Then I finally realized I can’t change the past. | 突然有天我意识到 我没法改变过去 |
[29:15] | Got to find a way to move forward. | 只能想办法向前走 |
[29:18] | It’s not easy, though. | 虽然确实不容易 |
[29:19] | No. | 确实 |
[29:20] | But it gets a little better every day. | 但每天都在向好的方向发展着 |
[29:23] | Can’t ask for more than that. | 这已经够好了 |
[29:25] | I suppose not. | 确实 |
[29:29] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[29:36] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[29:47] | Riley Keating? Boston P.D. | 莱利·基廷吗 波士顿警察 |
[29:51] | Where are you going? | 你想去哪 |
[29:51] | This party’s just getting started. | 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[30:04] | Hi. You talk to Philly P.D. Yet? | 你好 和费城警局联系了吗 |
[30:07] | Yeah. They talked to Gus Brooks at his apartment. | 他们在加斯·布鲁克斯家询问了他 |
[30:10] | He swears he hasn’t been back to Boston | 他发誓说自从凯伦·休斯 |
[30:11] | since Karen Hughes filed the restraining order. | 申请了限制令后他就再没回过波士顿 |
[30:14] | He have an alibi? | 有不在场证明吗 |
[30:15] | Not a good one — home alone, watching TV. | 不怎么样 一个人在家看电视 |
[30:18] | But I also called the treatment center | 但我也联系了他的治疗中心 |
[30:20] | where he’s been doing his anger-management program. | 他在那里参加了一个愤怒管理项目 |
[30:25] | I’m not sure he’s our guy. | 我觉得犯人不是他 |
[30:26] | Let me guess — | 我猜猜 |
[30:27] | Model patient, making remarkable progress? | 模范患者 进步显著吧 |
[30:31] | Uh, he’s been showing up three times a week | 他一周参加三次 |
[30:33] | to his court-mandated sessions. | 法院强制的见面会 |
[30:36] | Uh, counselor confirmed he’s been doing great. | 律师也证明他进步很大 |
[30:37] | Still, it’s only a six-hour drive from Philly to Boston. | 不过 费城到波士顿开车也就六小时 |
[30:40] | But if he’s living there, how would he even know | 但如果他住在那边 他怎么会知道 |
[30:42] | that Karen was going to the Fear Club that night? | 凯伦那晚要去恐惧俱乐部呢 |
[30:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:46] | We still need to talk to him. Can you get an address? | 还是得跟他谈谈 能拿到住址吗 |
[30:48] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[30:51] | I have no idea what you guys are talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[30:56] | You set up the website that contained this video. | 发布这个视频的网站是你办的 |
[30:59] | These people burned down a detective’s home. | 这些人烧掉了一个警探的家 |
[31:01] | I hope they were insured. | 希望房子上保险了 |
[31:03] | You also hacked into detective rizzoli’s bank account. | 你还入侵了里佐利警探的银行账户 |
[31:05] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[31:07] | And I don’t even know this detective Ratatouille. | 我都不认识这个老鼠警探 |
[31:10] | Rizzoli. | 是里佐利 |
[31:18] | You found the hacker. | 你找到那个黑客了 |
[31:20] | Nina and Korsak brought him in. | 妮娜和科萨克把他带回来的 |
[31:21] | He’s not giving us anything, though. | 但他什么也不肯说 |
[31:22] | No connection to Joe Harris? | 和乔·哈里斯没有关系吗 |
[31:24] | No connection to your kidnapping at all. | 和你的绑架事件也完全无关 |
[31:26] | No connection to me. No connection to Framingham prison. | 和我无关 和弗雷明汉监狱也无关 |
[31:29] | He’s too young to be the person behind all this. | 他太年轻 不可能是事件背后的策划人 |
[31:31] | I agree. Joe Harris was a | 我同意 乔·哈里斯 |
[31:32] | psychiatrist used to working with convicts. | 是个和罪犯打交道的心理医生 |
[31:35] | When I heard him on the phone, he was talking to someone | 我听到他打的那通电话里 对方和他 |
[31:37] | he had a personal and trusting relationship with. | 相交甚深 相互信任 |
[31:41] | I don’t believe he would have used that tone with this kid. | 我不认为他会用那种语气跟这孩子说话 |
[31:43] | Yeah, so that means this guy is just a keyboard for hire. | 也就是说这人就是雇来的黑客 |
[31:46] | Get comfortable. You’re not going anywhere. | 不用着急 你哪也去不了 |
[31:47] | You guys got nothing on me. | 你们没有我的把柄 |
[31:48] | And I could probably actually sue you | 我说不定还可以告你们 |
[31:50] | for, like, false “Arrest-ment,” or something like that. | 以错误逮捕什么的罪名 |
[31:53] | We may not be able to prove you | 我们也许是还无法证明 |
[31:54] | hacked detective Rizzoli yet, | 你入侵了里佐利警探的账户 |
[31:56] | but we didn’t arrest you for that. | 但我们也不是为那事逮捕你的 |
[31:57] | Three years ago, you hacked into the accounts | 三年前 你入侵了一个叫做 |
[31:59] | of a young woman named Megan Christenson, | 梅根·克里斯汀森的年轻女士的账户 |
[32:01] | Which is illegal. | 那可是违法的 |
[32:04] | You weren’t as good then as you are now. | 当时你没有现在厉害 |
[32:06] | You left traces, | 留下了痕迹 |
[32:07] | which we tracked back to your personal accounts. | 这痕迹让我们找到了你的个人账户 |
[32:11] | – That was no big deal. – It was to Megan. | -又不是什么大事 -对梅根来说是 |
[32:14] | And to the state of massachusetts, | 对马塞诸塞州也是 |
[32:16] | who shall be happy to give you 2 1/2 years | 因此你将到州监狱 |
[32:18] | in the state Penitentiary. | 服刑两年半 |
[32:19] | Lucky for you, Megan and I have a pretty good relationship. | 幸运的是 梅根和我关系很好 |
[32:22] | She’s agreed not to press charges | 她同意不起诉你 |
[32:23] | as long as you cooperate. | 如果你配合的话 |
[32:28] | I don’t really know that much. | 我知道的不多 |
[32:30] | Tell us what you do know. | 知道多少说多少 |
[32:32] | We’ll find whoever’s behind this. | 我们会抓住幕后主使的 |
[32:39] | I called him. I-I saw the townhouse last night. | 我联系了他 昨晚去看了那个房子 |
[32:42] | You did? Are you gonna take it? | 是吗 你打算要吗 |
[32:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:44] | I just — I-I’m unsure about… | 我还是不太确定 |
[32:46] | Jane. | 简 |
[32:48] | Uh, something weird just popped up in the fear club e-mails. | 恐惧俱乐部邮箱出现了奇怪的东西 |
[32:51] | – What? – I-I found a second invitation | -什么东西 -又出现了一封邀请函 |
[32:54] | that was sent to Karen Hughes’s office computer, | 发送至凯伦·休斯的办公室电脑 |
[32:55] | but it was sent to a different e-mail address. | 但是发送的邮箱跟前一封不同 |
[32:57] | Well, who else has access to her computer? | 还有谁能用她的电脑 |
[32:59] | I called her. She said no one. | 我联系了她 她说没人 |
[33:01] | So somebody else at the school got an invitation? | 所以学校还有别人拿到了邀请函 |
[33:05] | I saw one of those 3-d printers in the classroom. | 我在教室看到了一台3D打印机 |
[33:08] | The plastic that you found in the wound — | 你在伤口里发现的塑料 |
[33:10] | could that come from a 3-d printer? | 有没有可能来自3D打印机 |
[33:12] | Definitely. Uh, the polylactic acid is biodegradable. | 当然 聚乳酸是可降解的 |
[33:15] | Wait. You think that the killer printed the murder weapon? | 等等 你觉得凶器是凶手打印出来的 |
[33:19] | It would get through a metal detector. | 如果是的话就可以通过金属探测器 |
[33:20] | And that would explain why the blade was dull. | 也能解释刀刃为何那么钝 |
[33:23] | 3-D printers can’t re-create the honed edge of a knife. | 3D打印机无法再现锋利的刀刃 |
[33:26] | We got to talk to Karen. | 我们得再和凯伦谈谈 |
[33:28] | – Uh, do we still have a uniform outside the school? – Yeah. | -学校外面还有警员看守吗 -有 |
[33:30] | Okay, call him and — and tell him to find her. | 联系他 让他去找她 |
[33:32] | Stick with her until we get to her. | 在我们到之前陪着她 |
[33:34] | Bye, Maura. | 走了 莫拉 |
[33:37] | – Maura! – Kiki. | -莫拉 -琪琪 |
[33:39] | What a nice surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[33:40] | Surprise, yes. | 确实有惊喜 |
[33:42] | Uh, Vince and I are gonna get something to eat. | 文斯和我要出去吃饭 |
[33:44] | Can you join? | 你一起来吗 |
[33:45] | Oh, I really can’t talk to you. | 我现在不能和你说话 |
[33:47] | I mean I really can’t talk. | 我是说我现在没法聊天 |
[33:49] | I can’t talk to anyone about anything. | 我什么也不能跟任何人说 |
[33:52] | Just busy. Busy, busy, busy girl. | 就是太忙 忙死了 |
[33:55] | Well, that’s too bad. Maybe some other time. | 太遗憾了 也许下次吧 |
[33:56] | Yeah, love to. | 好 十分乐意 |
[33:57] | – Bye! – Okay. Bye. Yeah. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[34:35] | Officer Ellis. Is everything okay? | 埃利斯警官 一切都好吧 |
[34:37] | Yes, ma’am. Just a precaution. | 是的 女士 只是以防万一 |
[34:38] | Okay if I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[34:41] | I imagine that’s Detective Rizzoli. | 我猜是里佐利警探打来的 |
[34:43] | She needed to talk to you. | 她有事找你 |
[34:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:46] | Hi, Karen. It’s Jane Rizzoli. | 凯伦 我是简·里佐利 |
[34:48] | – Is everything all right, detective? – I’m not sure. | -一切都还好吗 警探 -我不确定 |
[34:50] | Um, I-if you could just sit tight until we get there — | 如果你能待在那里 等我们赶过去 |
[34:54] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[34:55] | Go, go. | 快点 快点 |
[35:31] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[36:28] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[36:29] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[36:31] | No, nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[36:39] | Frankie, get down! | 弗兰基 趴下 |
[36:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:59] | Okay. It’s all right. | 好了 没事了 |
[37:01] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:03] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[37:05] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[37:08] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:11] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:16] | So, Gus Brooks was using a plastic key | 加斯·布鲁克斯被辞退后 |
[37:18] | that he made on the 3-D printer | 用3D打印机做了一把塑料钥匙 |
[37:20] | to break into the school after he was fired. | 然后闯入了学校 |
[37:21] | Looking for a way to get his revenge. | 试图找到报复的途径 |
[37:23] | Fear Club was the perfect opportunity. | 恐惧俱乐部是完美的机会 |
[37:26] | And then Daniella Gibbs got in the way | 可是丹妮尔拉·吉布斯闯了进来 |
[37:27] | and saved Karen’s life. | 救了凯伦的命 |
[37:29] | Hey, Jane, uh, you were right. | 简 你说得没错 |
[37:31] | There is something I’ve been keeping from you. | 我有件事一直瞒着你 |
[37:33] | What? That you’re gonna ask Kiki to marry you? | 什么事 你要向琪琪求婚的事吗 |
[37:35] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:36] | I’m a detective. I know things. | 我是个警探 这是我的强项 |
[37:38] | Uh, it — it’s fine. I get it. | 没事的 我理解 |
[37:40] | It’s your life. It’s — | 这是你的生活 |
[37:40] | No, no, no. I wanted to tell you. I just… | 不不不 我本想告诉你的 只不过 |
[37:43] | I thought talking about my marriage proposal | 我觉得聊我求婚的事 |
[37:45] | – was insensitive. – Why? | -不太厚道 -为什么 |
[37:48] | Why? All the stuff that was going on — | 为什么 你最近经历的这一切 |
[37:50] | Maura’s kidnapping, the attacks on you. | 莫拉被绑架 你被袭击 |
[37:53] | What — so, you’re worried about being happy? | 所以呢 你觉得自己不应该开心吗 |
[37:55] | How are we supposed | 要是没有点开心的事 |
[37:56] | to get through the shitty moments in life | 来给我们冲冲喜 |
[37:57] | if we don’t have the happy ones to balance them out? | 我们该怎么度过生活中这些艰难的时刻呢 |
[38:01] | So you’re okay with it? | 所以你不介意 |
[38:02] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:03] | I’m more than okay with it. I’m thrilled. | 不只是不介意 我很开心 |
[38:06] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[38:10] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[38:11] | I got one more case to solve today. | 我今天还有个案子要破 |
[38:15] | Yeah, it’s for a really good cause. | 是的 是为了做善事的 |
[38:16] | Mm. All right, well, I’ll take 100. | 好吧 我要一百个 |
[38:19] | 100? Really? | 一百个 真的吗 |
[38:20] | The orphans are gonna be so excited. | 那些孤儿肯定会超级开心的 |
[38:24] | So excited. | 超级开心 |
[38:27] | You know, I think the only kid benefiting from this is you. | 我觉得唯一能从中获利的孩子就是你 |
[38:32] | Don’t lie. I’m a cop. | 别骗我 我是警察 |
[38:35] | I just wanted a puppy. | 我只想要只小狗 |
[38:37] | A puppy? | 小狗 |
[38:38] | My mom said no, so I decided to raise the money myself. | 我妈不准 于是我就决定自己筹钱 |
[38:41] | Well, honey, if your mom said no, | 亲爱的 如果你妈妈不同意 |
[38:42] | then you can’t have a puppy. | 你就养不了狗 |
[38:44] | But it’s not fair. | 但这不公平 |
[38:45] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[38:46] | maybe if you spent more time convincing your mom | 如果你多花点时间来说服你母亲 |
[38:49] | and less time swindling people, | 而不是在这骗人的话 |
[38:51] | you might get what you want. | 你的愿望或许会成真 |
[38:53] | You really think so? | 真的吗 |
[38:54] | I think it’s worth a try. | 我觉得值得一试 |
[38:56] | Because this is over. | 因为这骗人的把戏要结束了 |
[38:59] | T-there’s my mom. | 那就是我妈妈 |
[39:03] | You’re Cynthia’s kid? | 你是辛西娅的女儿 |
[39:05] | Here, I’ll make you a deal. | 这样吧 咱俩商量一下 |
[39:06] | I’ll give all the money I raised to the Boys and Girls Club, | 我把我筹到的所有钱都给男孩女孩俱乐部 |
[39:08] | and you don’t tell my mom. | 你别把这件事告诉我妈 |
[39:10] | I’ll make you a deal. You give me all the money you made, | 这样吧 你把筹到的所有钱给我 |
[39:13] | I’ll give it to the Boys and Girls Club, | 我去把它交给男孩女孩俱乐部 |
[39:15] | and I may not tell your mom. | 或许我就不会告诉你妈 |
[39:16] | Deal. Thanks. | 成交 谢谢 |
[39:18] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 |
[39:19] | I can talk my mom into getting me a puppy? | 我能说服我妈给我买只小狗吗 |
[39:22] | I think you can do anything you set your mind to. | 我认为有志者事竟成 |
[39:27] | You know, she reminds me of you when you were that age. | 她让我想起你那么大的时候 |
[39:31] | A thief?! | 你是说我是贼吗 |
[39:32] | Cop, thief — it could have gone either way. | 警察 贼 谁说得准呢 |
[39:37] | Just saying. | 只是说说而已 |
[39:39] | Smart kid. | 那孩子很聪明 |
[39:44] | Come on, Vince. Who doesn’t love a gondola? | 拜托 文斯 有谁不喜欢小船的 |
[39:47] | Ma, she could get seasick. You never know. | 妈 她没准晕船呢 谁说得准 |
[39:49] | – Does she? – I-I don’t know. | -她晕船吗 -我 我不知道 |
[39:51] | You know what you should do? You should propose to her | 你知道你该怎么做吗 你应该在 |
[39:54] | at Fenway Park when the Sox are playing, you know? | 芝加哥白袜队比赛时在芬威公园向她求婚 |
[39:57] | And — and they put it | 然后他们还可以 |
[39:58] | on the big jumbotron on the big screen? | 把你求婚的场面转播到现场的超大屏幕上 |
[40:00] | You want him to propose over a hot dog and beer? | 你想叫他拿着热狗和啤酒求婚 |
[40:03] | Perfect, isn’t it? | 完美 不是吗 |
[40:05] | A proposal deserves champagne and a string quartet. | 求婚怎么也得有香槟和弦乐四重奏 |
[40:09] | I always thought getting engaged in a hot-air balloon | 我一直觉得在热气球上订婚 |
[40:11] | sounded like fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[40:14] | Or maybe you could just ask her. | 又或者你现在就可以问她 |
[40:17] | Longfellow Bridge — very romantic. Yeah. | 朗费罗桥 超级浪漫 |
[40:20] | There’s always the top of the hub. | 还有枢纽上空 |
[40:22] | Unbelievable views. | 景色美极了 |
[40:23] | What about a flash mob? I love those. | 快闪呢 我超爱快闪的 |
[40:26] | Oh! You know what he should do? | 我想到一个好主意 |
[40:28] | He should write her a song. | 他应该给她写首歌 |
[40:30] | You should write her a — where’d he go? | 你应该给她 他人呢 |
[40:34] | Ye — | 好 |
[40:37] | Yes, of course! Yes! | 好的 当然了 我 |
[40:39] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[40:41] | She said yes! | 她答应了 |
[40:54] | Oh, how sweet! | 多甜蜜啊 |
[40:57] | I love new beginnings. | 我喜欢新的开始 |
[41:00] | I — oh, speaking of, I took the townhouse. | 我…说到新开始 我租了那个房子 |
[41:03] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[41:06] | Wait. You’re moving out? | 等一下 你要搬走了吗 |
[41:08] | Yeah. First thing on Monday. | 对 周一就搬走 |
[41:09] | Drinks are on me. | 喝的我请 |
[41:12] | Here’s to the future Mr. and Mrs. Vince Korsak. | 敬未来的科萨克·文斯夫妇 |
[41:17] | Congratulations! Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[41:59] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |