时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Funny thing. You have mud covering both of your — | 说来好笑 你的两个车牌都被泥糊着 |
[01:43] | Green tea with honey, and a redeye, three extra shots. | 绿茶加蜂蜜 多加三份浓缩的红眼咖啡 |
[01:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | You’re drinking four shots of espresso. | 你要喝四份浓缩咖啡 |
[01:49] | Yeah, ’cause these stupid cups don’t hold five. | 对 因为这破杯子装不下五份 |
[01:52] | So I can take that to mean that you’re not sleeping? | 所以你一直没睡觉吗 |
[01:56] | Almost every time I close my eyes, I see her face. | 几乎每次我一闭眼都浮现出她的脸 |
[02:00] | I know. So do I. | 我懂 我也是 |
[02:03] | I just can’t believe Alice got out of jail. | 我就是难以相信爱丽丝居然出狱了 |
[02:05] | I mean, we were so close. | 我差点就抓住她了 |
[02:09] | How does that make you feel? | 那你现在的感受如何 |
[02:11] | Bad. | 糟糕 |
[02:13] | And mad. | 而且生气 |
[02:15] | And sad. | 还伤心 |
[02:17] | Strong feelings. | 情绪很强烈啊 |
[02:19] | You care to explore them? | 你想分析一下原因吗 |
[02:20] | They’re pretty simple. | 原因很简单 |
[02:22] | Well, but what’s behind them is not. | 可背后的真正原因不简单 |
[02:24] | And you have been through so much. | 你遭受了那么多事 |
[02:27] | I mean, look inside. What do you see? | 看看自己的内心里都是什么 |
[02:29] | I’m even madder and… | 发现其实我更生气 |
[02:33] | sadder. | 更伤心 |
[02:35] | Nothing else? | 没别的了 |
[02:36] | No, I — | 我… |
[02:37] | I don’t know why this woman is obsessed with me. | 我不懂为什么这个女人这么痴迷于我 |
[02:39] | I talked to her once at the police academy. | 我只在警校跟她说过一次话 |
[02:42] | I don’t know what I’ve done or what she thinks I’ve done. | 我不知道我做了什么或她以为我做了什么 |
[02:45] | I just — I don’t where she is, | 我不知道她怎么想 |
[02:47] | And until I have answers, I just — | 在我找出答案之前 我就是… |
[02:51] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[02:53] | Bad, sad, mad. | 糟糕 伤心 生气 |
[02:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:59] | Thanks for understanding. | 多些理解 |
[03:02] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[03:04] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 你干什么去 |
[03:05] | I’m gonna go find her. | 我要去找她 |
[03:08] | It was nice having coffee with you. | 很高兴和你一起喝咖啡 |
[03:09] | Yeah, good talk. | 聊天也不错 |
[03:38] | Four years for possession with intent to distribute. | 因非法持有并意图分销罪被判四年 |
[03:42] | So Alice Sands is a drug dealer. | 所以说爱丽丝·桑兹是个毒贩 |
[03:44] | That explains where she got all the cash | 这就解释了她哪儿来那么多现金 |
[03:45] | to be able to screw with my life. | 能够毁了我的生活 |
[03:47] | I called Paul O’Connell. From the drug unit. | 我联系了缉毒组的保罗·欧康奈尔 |
[03:49] | Yeah, he’s the guy that arrested Alice and put her in prison. | 是他逮捕了爱丽丝 关进了监狱 |
[03:52] | He’s expecting you. | 他正等着你呢 |
[03:53] | Okay. Great. | 太好了 |
[03:54] | Well, the guard who supervised Alice Sands’ release | 监督爱丽丝·桑兹被释放的保安 |
[03:56] | saw her get into a gold plymouth satellite, | 看见她上了一辆金色普利茅斯卫星 |
[03:59] | But he didn’t get a plate. | 但他没看清车牌 |
[04:00] | They stopped making those in 1975. | 那种车1975年就停产了 |
[04:02] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:02] | I’ll put out a bolo | 我去发对这种 |
[04:03] | for the make, model, and color. | 外观型号和颜色的车的全境通告 |
[04:04] | He get a look at the driver who picked her up? | 他看见是谁接走她的了吗 |
[04:06] | No. But we’re pulling video that might have caught an image. | 没有 但我们正调取可能录到他的监控 |
[04:09] | Now that Alice Sands is out, | 如今爱丽丝·桑兹出来了 |
[04:10] | I want to arrange protection, Jane. | 我要给你安排保镖了 简 |
[04:12] | No. | 别 |
[04:13] | No, the last time you did that, | 别 你上次给我安排保镖 |
[04:14] | I ended up in an apartment all by myself. | 结果却让我独自一人待在了公寓里 |
[04:16] | Jane. | 简 |
[04:17] | What — you’re getting married today. | 你今天要结婚了 |
[04:18] | Can’t miss that. | 这可不能错过 |
[04:21] | Can I? | 不是吗 |
[04:22] | Wha– I — | 我… |
[04:23] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[04:29] | We only caught her because we got lucky. | 我们走了运才抓到她 |
[04:31] | She was pulled over on a routine traffic stop, | 她在一次常规停车检查时被停在了路边 |
[04:34] | and there was a bag in the trunk with enough cocaine in it | 而后备箱里有一包足够数量的可卡因 |
[04:36] | to bring her up on intent to distribute. | 让我们能指控她意图分销 |
[04:38] | But before that, | 但在那之前 |
[04:39] | she’s never been on our radar in any way. | 她从未露出过马脚 |
[04:42] | Okay, well, what about the rest of her operation? | 那她的同伙呢 |
[04:45] | Well, she didn’t give up any information on it. | 她什么信息也没透露 |
[04:47] | I mean, we dug around — looked into possible associates. | 我们调查了她周围的潜在同伙 |
[04:50] | We came up with nothing. | 结果什么也没查到 |
[04:51] | So you couldn’t shut it down? | 你不能直接端了这个团伙吗 |
[04:54] | No. | 不能 |
[04:54] | If her organization exists, it’s deep, deep underground. | 如果她的组织存在 那也是相当隐蔽 |
[04:59] | Well, there’s got to be something. | 肯定有些线索吧 |
[05:00] | I mean, a paper trail | 文件记录 |
[05:01] | or something from another investigation. | 或是别的调查的内容 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry, detective. I got to go. I’m on a stakeout. | 抱歉 警探 我得走了 我要去盯梢 |
[05:07] | Good luck finding a drug ring that the drug unit couldn’t. | 祝你能找到缉毒组找不到的贩毒团伙 |
[05:18] | It’s hard to believe that’s Alice Sands’ dad. | 难以相信爱丽丝·桑兹的父亲是他 |
[05:20] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[05:21] | 不过是家族传承 警察世家保护城市数十年 波士顿警察帮助联调局破获贩卖人口团伙 | |
[05:21] | Supercop. | 传奇警察 |
[05:22] | Damn straight. | 是啊 |
[05:23] | Someone should make a movie about him. | 真该有人拍部关于他的电影 |
[05:25] | No one would believe it. This guy was amazing. | 没人会相信的 他太厉害了 |
[05:28] | And his brother. His dad, too. | 还有他哥哥 和他爸爸 |
[05:30] | The fantastic three. | 神奇三侠 |
[05:33] | Why did Alice break the mold? | 爱丽丝怎么就离经叛道了 |
[05:35] | Because Marvel had the rights to “Fantastic four?” | 因为《神奇四侠》的版权在漫威手里 |
[05:38] | Nerd humor. Nice. | 书呆子幽默 不赖 |
[05:42] | So I left four messages for Detective McFadden, | 我给麦克法登警探留了四条消息 |
[05:45] | And I finally got one back — “Leave me alone.” | 终于收到一条回复 “少来烦我” |
[05:48] | I’ll go. | 我去找他 |
[05:49] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[05:50] | No, but I know his language. | 不认识 但我了解他的做派 |
[05:52] | You have an address? | 有地址吗 |
[05:53] | I’ll text it to you. | 我发短信给你 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:02] | What’d you find out from O’Connell? | 你在欧康奈尔那里有什么发现 |
[06:04] | That Alice knew how to keep her drug business completely buried. | 爱丽丝知道怎么隐藏她的毒品生意 |
[06:07] | – We already knew that. – Yeah. | -这我们已经知道了 -对 |
[06:09] | Did you get a list of her visitors while she was in jail? | 你得到她在监狱的来访者名单了吗 |
[06:11] | It’s bizarre. She didn’t have any. | 很奇怪 没有人去看她 |
[06:13] | What? | 什么 |
[06:14] | She was there for four years. | 她在那待了四年 |
[06:16] | Not one visitor. | 没有一个来访者 |
[06:18] | This woman leaves no trace of anything behind her. | 这个女人真是什么痕迹都不留下 |
[06:20] | Jane, we got a hit on the gold Plymouth. | 简 找到那辆金色普利茅斯了 |
[06:22] | It was involved in a murder in Maine this morning. | 它卷入了今早缅因州的一起谋杀案 |
[06:26] | The car belongs to a woman named Wendy Allen | 那辆车属于一个叫温迪·艾伦的女人 |
[06:28] | who was at MCI Framingham. | 她也在弗拉明汉服过刑 |
[06:30] | The same time as Alice? | 跟爱丽丝时间一样吗 |
[06:31] | Cellmates. | 室友 |
[06:32] | Wendy was in for prostitution and minor drug charges. | 温迪被指控卖淫和小型毒品交易 |
[06:34] | Served 11 months. Released two weeks ago. | 被关了十一个月 两周前被释放 |
[06:37] | Here she is in Maine. | 她现在在缅因 |
[06:39] | Both the shooter and Wendy are still at large. | 但凶手和温迪都在逃 |
[06:42] | That’s wendy coming out of the store | 那是骑警被射杀后 |
[06:43] | after the trooper is shot. | 温蒂走出商店 |
[06:45] | Do we have footage of the driver? | 我们有司机的镜头吗 |
[06:47] | No. | 没有 |
[06:48] | So we can’t be sure that’s Alice Sands. | 所以我们不能确定那是爱丽丝·桑兹 |
[06:50] | She shot a cop and left her cellmate behind. | 她杀了名警察然后把她的狱友扔下了 |
[06:52] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[06:53] | Tell the locals we’re on our way. Come on, Frankie. | 跟当地警方说我们要去 走 弗兰基 |
[06:56] | It’s her turn to be chased. | 现在该我追她了 |
[07:11] | Request permission to expand the search area. | 请求允许扩大搜索区域 |
[07:14] | Stay with Quadrants A and B. | 继续在A区和B区找 |
[07:15] | She’s got the river on one side. | 她那边有条河 |
[07:16] | We covered the road on the other. | 我们封锁了另一边的路 |
[07:18] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:19] | Gun’s still holstered, | 枪还在枪套里 |
[07:21] | so he didn’t feel like he was in danger. | 他没觉得自己有危险 |
[07:22] | Single gunshot wound to the chest. | 一枪正中胸口 |
[07:24] | Died instantly. | 立即死亡 |
[07:25] | This wasn’t a murder. It was an execution. | 那不是谋杀 而是处决 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. This must be very difficult for you. | 抱歉 这对你来说一定很难过 |
[07:33] | We got a good print off the broken wine bottle. | 我们在那个碎酒瓶上找到了指纹 |
[07:34] | Belongs to Wendy Allen. | 是温迪·艾伦的 |
[07:36] | Uh, we can have our officer in our bric | 我们可以让我们局里的警官 |
[07:38] | send you everything we have. | 把我们掌握的资料都发来 |
[07:40] | No, we’re good. | 不 不用了 |
[07:41] | – Are you sure, because… – Get Ramirez on it. | -你确定吗 因为 -让雷迈兹去弄 |
[07:45] | Trooper, do you have a problem with us being here? | 骑警 你对我们来这有意见吗 |
[07:47] | I never have problems on my crime scenes. | 我对我的犯罪现场从没有意见 |
[07:49] | There’s mud underneath his nails. | 他的指甲缝里有泥 |
[07:51] | Well, yeah, the security video caught him | 对 安保录像看到他 |
[07:54] | wiping it off the license plate. | 用手擦车牌 |
[07:55] | He couldn’t read the numbers. | 他看不到车牌号 |
[07:56] | Yeah, because she covered them up. | 对 因为她把车牌遮住了 |
[07:58] | Well, I’d like to get a sample of this mud. | 我想采集这些泥的样本 |
[08:00] | If we know its origin, | 如果我们知道它的来源 |
[08:01] | we know where Alice Sands was prior to coming here. | 我们就能知道爱丽丝·桑兹是从哪来的 |
[08:03] | Our M.E.’s on the way from Lewiston. | 我们的法医正从路伊思登赶来 |
[08:05] | I’d like him to secure the evidence. | 我想让他采集证据 |
[08:06] | Who I’m sure is excellent, but Dr. Isles is the best. | 他肯定很优秀 但艾尔斯医生是最棒的 |
[08:08] | We’ll handle it. | 我们会处理的 |
[08:09] | Frederickson, make sure the scene stays fresh. | 弗莱德瑞克森 保护好现场 |
[08:11] | Okay, did your office tell you our connection this case? | 好吧 你知道我们跟这案子的联系吗 |
[08:14] | I believe the woman that you’re looking for is Alice Sands. | 我相信你要找的人是爱丽丝·桑兹 |
[08:17] | She’s an ex-con | 她进过监狱 |
[08:18] | who’s been targeting me and my family for weeks. | 已经盯着我和我的家人好几周了 |
[08:21] | And trooper Juster is like family to me, | 而骑警贾思特也像我的家人一样 |
[08:23] | So it’s personal for all of us. | 所以这对我们来说都是私人恩怨 |
[08:24] | Great! Then let’s work together and — | 太好了 那我们一起去把… |
[08:26] | Officer. | 警官 |
[08:27] | Not long ago, I was abducted. | 不久前我曾被绑架 |
[08:29] | Chloroformed. | 被氯仿迷晕 |
[08:30] | My hands were bound. | 我的手被绑住 |
[08:31] | He hit me. | 他打了我 |
[08:33] | Oh, that’s awful. | 太糟了 |
[08:34] | All that was done at the behest of the woman we’re chasing, | 这些都是因为我们正在追的那个女人 |
[08:37] | who most likely killed your friend. | 也就是最可能杀了你朋友的那个人 |
[08:39] | J.D., it’s Williams. | J.D. 我是威廉姆斯 |
[08:41] | Go. | 说吧 |
[08:42] | Dogs picked up a scent. Quadrant B, west. | 警犬闻到了味道 B区 西边 |
[08:44] | We think it’s Wendy Allen. | 我们觉得是温迪·艾伦 |
[08:45] | On my way. Let’s go. | 马上到 我们走 |
[08:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[08:53] | Jane. | 简 |
[08:54] | I’m gonna take the samples back to Boston for analysis. | 我要把样本送回波士顿做分析 |
[08:56] | Okay. I’ll see you there. | 好吧 我们回头见 |
[08:58] | We need to take her alive. | 我们得活捉她 |
[09:00] | No guarantees. | 无法保证 |
[09:08] | Who the hell is it? | 是谁 |
[09:11] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[09:14] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m through with cops. | 不不不 我受够警察了 |
[09:16] | McFadden, It’s VIince Korsak. | 麦克法登 我是文斯·科萨克 |
[09:19] | I brought a friend. | 我带了朋友来 |
[09:20] | I got scotch. | 我有威士忌 |
[09:21] | Come on. One drink. | 拜托 就喝一杯 |
[09:23] | I won’t be long. I’m on the way to a wedding. | 不会很久的 我要去参加婚礼 |
[09:25] | Really? Who’s getting married? | 是吗 谁要结婚了 |
[09:28] | I am. | 我 |
[09:29] | Well, good luck. | 那祝你好运 |
[09:31] | Fourth time’s the charm, huh? | 第四次总能成的 对吧 |
[09:33] | Fourth? | 第四次 |
[09:45] | Dewey. It’s J.D. | 杜伊 我是J.D. |
[09:46] | Any visual on the suspect? | 看到嫌疑人了吗 |
[09:48] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[09:49] | Widen the search area. | 扩大搜索区域 |
[09:51] | Copy that. Proceeding to Quadrants C and D. | 收到 向C D区域扩大 |
[10:00] | Watch the hunting blinds. | 注意掩体后面 |
[10:36] | Mayor’s citation for bravery. | 市长英勇表彰令 |
[10:38] | Medal of valor. | 英勇勋章 |
[10:40] | Police officer of the year? | 年度警官 |
[10:41] | Yeah, yeah. Lots of ribbons and plaques. | 是啊 一堆绶带和勋章 |
[10:45] | Nothing for “Father of the year”. | 没一个是颁给”年度父亲”的 |
[10:49] | I mean, that’s what you want to know about, isn’t it? | 你就是为此而来 对不对 |
[10:51] | Alice comes from a family of decorated cops. | 爱丽丝出身功勋警察之家 |
[10:54] | She took a different path. | 可她却选择了不同的道路 |
[10:56] | It’s curious. | 确实不同寻常 |
[10:57] | It’s a lot more than curious. | 何止是不寻常 |
[10:59] | This is tragic. | 这就是个悲剧 |
[11:01] | That’s my daughter, detective. | 她是我的女儿 警探 |
[11:03] | And even so, | 尽管如此 |
[11:04] | she’d be the one I’d be looking for | 我要是还在职 |
[11:06] | if I was still on the force. | 就得去抓她 |
[11:08] | Nobody’s pointing a finger at you. | 没有人指责你 |
[11:10] | Well, maybe they should. | 也许他们应该这样做 |
[11:15] | Look, I think about this all the time. | 听着 我一直在想这件事 |
[11:21] | My Alice was perfect in high school. | 我的爱丽丝在高中时是模范学生 |
[11:23] | She was valedictorian, cap– | 毕业典礼是她上台致辞 |
[11:31] | Captain of the softball team. | 她还是垒球队的队长 |
[11:33] | And there’s every reason to believe | 人们有无数理由相信 |
[11:36] | that she would have graduated | 她会以第一名的成绩 |
[11:38] | first in her class at the academy. | 从警校毕业 |
[11:40] | But then, all of a sudden, everything went sideways. | 但是突然之间 一切都乱了套 |
[11:42] | Something happen? | 发生了什么事 |
[11:44] | She didn’t do as well as I’d hoped, as she had hoped. | 她没有达到我的期望 还有她的期望 |
[11:49] | She resigned. I mean, she quit. | 她放弃了 退学了 |
[11:53] | She said she didn’t have the heart for it anymore, | 她说她再也无心上警校 |
[11:54] | and the only reason why she was there | 她之所以在那里的唯一原因 |
[11:57] | was because she was, uh — | 只是因为她… |
[12:00] | She was a Mcfadden. | 她姓麦克法登 |
[12:02] | What’d Alice do after that? | 后来呢 |
[12:04] | It wasn’t cop business, so I just didn’t care. | 那不是警务 所以我不在意 |
[12:08] | It’s, uh — after she got arrested… | 她被捕以后 |
[12:11] | I sure learned a lot, didn’t I? | 要是吃一堑长一智我真是学到了不少啊 |
[12:14] | Did you visit her in prison? | 你去探过监吗 |
[12:15] | Hell, no. | 当然没有 |
[12:18] | I haven’t talked to Alice | 爱丽丝入狱以后 |
[12:20] | since she, uh, got her inmate number. | 我就没跟她说过一句话 |
[12:24] | And nobody in my family has, either. | 我家没人去探过监 |
[12:28] | Look, that’s it. That’s everything, all right? | 都在这儿了 所有的东西 |
[12:30] | That’s high school, that’s the academy. | 那是高中的 那是警校的 |
[12:31] | You mind if I take that down to the station? | 你介意我把它们拿去局里吗 |
[12:33] | Please do. | 请拿走吧 |
[12:34] | I’ll make sure you get everything back. | 我保证事后悉数奉还 |
[12:36] | No need, detective. | 不用了 警探 |
[12:38] | No need. | 不用了 |
[12:46] | It’s so romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[12:46] | I mean, this is just all about them. | 这一切只属于他们两个 |
[12:49] | I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得真美 |
[12:51] | It still makes me — | 我还是感觉… |
[12:53] | – Nervous? – Yes. | -紧张 -是啊 |
[12:58] | Why? Do you think I’m going to propose to you? | 为什么 你觉得我会向你求婚吗 |
[13:01] | What? | 什么 |
[13:07] | Don’t worry. You’re safe. | 别担心 你很安全 |
[13:10] | Feel better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[13:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:14] | I won’t wear it. | 我才不穿 |
[13:15] | It’s a tiny nod to propriety. | 这是规矩 |
[13:17] | Do it for me. | 就当是为了我 |
[13:18] | Oh, I’m sorry, Mimi, but this is for me and Vince. | 抱歉 咪咪 但这是我和文斯的婚礼 |
[13:21] | We’re having exactly the wedding we want. | 我们就是想要个低调的婚礼 |
[13:23] | Speaking of Vince, Kiki. | 说到文斯 琪琪 |
[13:24] | I have some real time restraints today. | 我今天时间并不宽裕 |
[13:26] | Yeah, yes. I’ll try him again. | 好的 我再打给他试试 |
[13:27] | No. | 不要 |
[13:31] | Hello, future Mrs. Korsak. | 你好 未来的科萨克夫人 |
[13:32] | Oh. I am so glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[13:38] | Wow. You look — | 你看起来真美 |
[13:39] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | And wow. | 你也很帅 |
[13:42] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[13:43] | Hey, where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[13:44] | Ron was worried. | 罗恩很担心呢 |
[13:46] | Nothing to do with you. | 我不是担心你 |
[13:48] | So it does have to do with me? | 那就是在担心我了 |
[13:50] | I think I’m gonna get something from the bar. | 我还是去吧台弄点喝的 |
[13:54] | It’s not open. | 吧台不营业 |
[13:55] | Sure, it is. | 当然要营业 |
[13:56] | Ooh, I can help myself. | 我可以自己来 |
[14:00] | – Are you ready? – Absolutely. | -你准备好了吗 -当然 |
[14:02] | Great. Let’s do this. | 太好了 我们结婚吧 |
[14:04] | Maura called. Jane’s gonna be a little late. | 莫拉打电话来 说简会晚点到 |
[14:06] | Oh. Uh, where’s Maura? | 莫拉在哪 |
[14:07] | She’s across at the lab running some tests. | 她在对面实验室做检测 |
[14:09] | She’ll come over when I give the word. | 我叫她过来她就过来 |
[14:11] | – Okay. – Vince. | -好 -文斯 |
[14:12] | We’re gonna lose Judge Carter. | 卡特没法等了 |
[14:14] | Everything will be all right. | 没事的 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna call Jane and get an exact time. | 我给简打个电话 问她几点能到 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:30] | She’s not picking up. | 她不接电话 |
[14:31] | Probably driving. I bet she’s right around the corner. | 可能在开车 她肯定快到了 |
[14:45] | You’re taller than I expected. | 你比我想象的还高 |
[14:55] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[15:06] | You know what Alice did to me. | 你知道爱丽丝对我做了什么 |
[15:10] | Can you imagine what she’s gonna do to you | 你能想象如果她不再需要你 |
[15:11] | when she doesn’t need you anymore? | 会对你做什么吗 |
[15:12] | Keep talking while you can. | 趁你还能说话 多说几句吧 |
[15:14] | She left you at the station. | 她把你丢在加油站 |
[15:16] | She left you out here to fend for yourself. | 把你丢在这里 自谋生路 |
[15:18] | She’s got a plan. | 她有个计划 |
[15:20] | She tell you that plan? | 她跟你说过那计划吗 |
[15:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:25] | You better start thinking about yourself, Wendy. | 你最好开始为自己打算了 温迪 |
[15:28] | Because Alice only thinks about herself. | 因为爱丽丝只考虑她自己 |
[15:32] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[15:33] | Like she loved Joe Harris? | 像她爱乔·哈里斯那样吗 |
[15:34] | She had sex with him. | 她跟他睡过 |
[15:36] | For a man, that’s as good as love. | 对男人而言 这也算是”爱”了 |
[15:38] | – So she was just using him? – That’s right. | -所以她只是利用他吗 -是的 |
[15:39] | But she’s not using you? | 而她不是在利用你 |
[15:40] | Shut…Up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:45] | You know what? Fine. | 我这么跟你说 就算 |
[15:47] | Let’s say Alice does love you. | 就算 爱丽丝真的爱你 |
[15:49] | She killed a state trooper. | 她杀了一名州警察 |
[15:52] | These woods are full of angry troopers. | 而这林子里到处是怒火中烧的州警察 |
[15:54] | You getting shot. Was that part of the plan? | 你会中弹 这也在计划内吗 |
[15:59] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[16:02] | Okay. | 你是爱她 |
[16:04] | But you’re not a killer. | 但你没有杀人的心 |
[16:07] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[16:11] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[16:22] | Korsak, I’m so sorry. | 科萨克 对不起 |
[16:24] | Well, you had a gun to your head. | 你是被人拿枪指着 |
[16:26] | It’s not like you stopped to catch a movie. | 又不是说你中途跑去看电影了 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I know, but I just — I still feel bad. | 我知道 但我还是心有愧疚 |
[16:29] | You have that right. | 确实遗憾 |
[16:31] | Um, just — I’ll be there as soon as I can, okay? | 我会尽快赶到的 好吗 |
[16:34] | Eh, what’s a few hours between friends with an open bar? | 友人们在酒吧的时间消磨得很快 |
[16:37] | I’m making Margaritas. | 我要调杯玛格丽特 |
[16:42] | It’s Nina. Just apologize to Kiki for me. | 妮娜来电了 替我向琪琪道个歉 |
[16:45] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[16:48] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[16:49] | Wendy’s family owns a cabin an hour from the gas station. | 温迪家有间小屋 距加油站一小时车程 |
[16:53] | I’m sure that’s where they were headed. | 我猜她们当时要去那里 |
[16:54] | It’s about 45 minutes from the Canadian border. | 那里离加拿大边境45分钟的车程 |
[16:56] | I’m sending you the coordinates. | 我这就把位置发你 |
[16:58] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[17:00] | Where’s Miller? | 米勒呢 |
[17:02] | What do you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[17:03] | GPS coordinates for a cabin owned by Wendy’s family. | 温迪家小屋的GPS坐标 |
[17:06] | You think Alice is there? | 你觉得爱丽丝在那 |
[17:07] | Yeah, I think that was her plan. | 对 我认为那是她的计划 |
[17:16] | What surprises me the most | 让我倍感惊讶的是 |
[17:18] | is the moisture retention in this soil. | 这些土壤的持水性 |
[17:20] | The pH is decidedly different than the crime scene samples. | 它的酸碱度和犯罪现场的土壤截然不同 |
[17:27] | Are you reading a comic book? | 你是在看漫画书吗 |
[17:28] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:29] | I found them in the high school box. | 我在她的高中物品里找到的 |
[17:31] | These “Archies” are by far the most interesting. | 《阿奇漫画》是目前为止最有趣的 |
[17:33] | Really? How so? | 真的吗 怎么有趣了 |
[17:35] | Well, in every way. | 无处不有趣 |
[17:36] | I mean, this guy’s got a hell of a lot going on. | 这家伙遇到了好多有趣的事呢 |
[17:39] | Kent. | 肯特 |
[17:42] | Of course. | 好的 |
[17:42] | I do have a breakdown | 我这边分析了 |
[17:44] | on the organic carbon content of the soil | 土壤中的有机碳 |
[17:45] | as well as particle size distribution | 颗粒构成 |
[17:47] | and bulk density. | 及松密度 |
[17:48] | Great. I’d like to see it. | 好极了 给我看看 |
[17:52] | You know, I think Principal Weatherbee’s | 我觉得校长威斯比 |
[17:53] | far too hard on Archie, | 对阿奇过于苛刻了 |
[17:54] | and I don’t believe for one second he’s ex-military. | 我半点不信他曾是军人 |
[17:57] | If I say I agree with you, can we move on? | 是不是我附和下你 咱就能继续了 |
[18:00] | Of course. | 好的 |
[18:05] | A little space, Kent. | 给我点儿地 肯特 |
[18:13] | There’s no way the mud on those plates is from Maine. | 车牌上的这些泥巴绝不是缅因州的 |
[18:17] | No, it’s from the banks of the Charles River. | 这些泥巴来自查尔斯河河岸 |
[18:33] | When did you tell Alice about the family cabin? | 你什么时候告诉爱丽丝家里有个小屋的 |
[18:36] | Was it a few months after you met her? | 刚认识她几个月就说了吗 |
[18:42] | I’ll bet that you told her | 我猜你告诉她没多久后 |
[18:43] | and then quickly, your relationship got physical, | 你们的关系就升华到肢体接触了吧 |
[18:48] | you wanted Alice, she wanted the cabin. | 你想要爱丽丝 她想要小屋 |
[18:50] | She used you just like she used Joe Harris. | 她像利用乔·哈里斯一样 利用了你 |
[18:53] | State troopers are at the cabin. | 州警察现在在那个小屋 |
[18:55] | Nobody’s there, but it’s fully stocked | 那里没人 但有不少存货 |
[18:56] | as if two people were gonna be there for a while. | 足够两人在那里住上一阵 |
[18:59] | Car. | 车呢 |
[19:00] | No tracks. | 没有痕迹 |
[19:04] | So no car, no Alice. | 没找到车 也没找到爱丽丝 |
[19:08] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[19:09] | She’s not capable of love. | 而她不懂爱 |
[19:11] | – She is. – No, she isn’t. | -她懂 -不 她不懂 |
[19:14] | She only cares about herself. | 她只在意她自己 |
[19:16] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[19:17] | Wendy, you got to help yourself. | 温迪 你得为自己想想 |
[19:19] | She loved me. | 她爱过我 |
[19:20] | – It doesn’t matter now. – It matters. | -她爱不爱已经无所谓了 -这有所谓 |
[19:22] | – No. – I matter. | -无所谓 -她在乎我 |
[19:23] | – Not to her, you didn’t! – I mattered! | -她不在乎 -她在乎我 |
[19:24] | Me and her son — we mattered. And nobody else. | 她只在乎我和她儿子 |
[19:28] | She has a son? | 她有个儿子 |
[19:30] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[19:32] | Wendy, what is his — | 温迪 他叫什… |
[19:34] | – Frankie. – What’s up? | -弗兰基 -怎么了 |
[19:35] | Alice has a son. Call Nina. | 爱丽丝有个儿子 给妮娜打电话 |
[19:37] | Tell her to look somewhere near the Charles River. | 告诉她查一下查尔斯河附近 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry, Vince. | 抱歉 文斯 |
[19:49] | The law must be served. | 得有人为法律效劳嘛 |
[19:50] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[19:52] | Well, we can debate that later. Thanks, man. | 我们可以以后再探讨这个 谢了 |
[19:57] | Jane. | 简 |
[19:58] | I’m an hour away. | 我一小时后就到 |
[19:59] | Just start the ceremony without me. | 先开始吧不用等我 |
[20:01] | Don’t bother. We had to send judge Carter on his way. | 不用了 已经让卡特法官走了 |
[20:03] | Oh, Vince. | 文斯 |
[20:04] | No, it’s all right. | 不 没事的 |
[20:05] | My best man’s worth waiting for. | 我的伴郎值得等待 |
[20:07] | And don’t rush. We’ve rescheduled for tomorrow. | 不用着急 我们明天再举办 |
[20:09] | Where’s Alice? | 爱丽丝找到了吗 |
[20:10] | Stay with Kiki, okay? We’ll discuss the case tomorrow. | 你陪着琪琪 我们明天再讨论案子 |
[20:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:23] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[20:36] | – How’s Kiki? – Fine. | -琪琪怎么样了 -挺好 |
[20:39] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -绝对的 |
[20:40] | I’m more concerned about you. | 我更担心你 |
[20:42] | Don’t be. | 别 |
[20:43] | Nina called. She’s got something. | 妮娜打给我了 说找到了点线索 |
[20:44] | Alice is on the run. | 爱丽丝还在逃跑中 |
[20:45] | She’s gonna make a mistake, | 她会犯错的 |
[20:46] | And I’m gonna get her, vince. I can feel it. | 我会抓住她的 一定会 |
[20:48] | Come on. | 来 |
[20:51] | I’ve been staring at maps | 我一直在看地图 |
[20:52] | and thinking about where Alice would be going. | 思考爱丽丝会去哪里 |
[20:54] | The border? Well, she can’t get across. | 边境线 她过不去啊 |
[20:56] | And we have a bolo on the plymouth. | 她的车被通缉了 |
[20:57] | And an apb for Alice. And she knows that. | 爱丽丝也被通缉了 她知道 |
[21:00] | 护照: 温迪·艾伦 入境记录 埃斯特科特站- 上午7:04 | |
[21:02] | – she dyed her hair. – yeah. | -她染了头发 -没错 |
[21:04] | Now she looks like Wendy Allen. | 她现在看起来像温迪·艾伦 |
[21:06] | Because nobody’s looking for Wendy Allen. | 而温迪·艾伦没有被通缉 |
[21:08] | Alice, as Wendy, walked into Canada | 爱丽丝假扮成温迪 进入了加拿大 |
[21:11] | at the estcourt station crossing two hours ago. | 两个小时前在埃斯特科特边境站 |
[21:19] | Okay, she’s not dodging us again. | 不能再让她逃了 |
[21:21] | We’ll have the rcmp bring her in. | 让加拿大皇家骑警逮捕她 |
[21:22] | The mounties will get her. | 骑警会抓到她的 |
[21:24] | Yeah, I want her here. Now. | 立刻把她带过来 现在 |
[21:40] | Is this everything, Kent? | 所有的都在这儿了吗 |
[21:42] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[21:44] | More “Archie”? | 又在看漫画 |
[21:45] | I promise, everything of evidentiary value | 我保证 所有证据性的东西 |
[21:47] | is on that wall there. | 都在墙上了 |
[21:49] | I do not understand your fascination with these. | 搞不懂你为什么这么入迷 |
[21:52] | It — they’re all just dating | 都是些约会啊 |
[21:53] | and flirting and crushes and makeouts. | 调情啊 暗恋啊 亲热啊这些 |
[21:57] | Look. | 听着 |
[21:58] | I went to an all-boys boarding school on a barren heath. | 我上的男子寄宿学校 在荒野里 |
[22:01] | The only girl I ever saw was on a poster for cheese. | 我唯一见过的女孩是芝士广告上的 |
[22:04] | These — they’re a great primer for relationships, | 这些 是非常好的恋爱入门书 |
[22:07] | Something I know nothing about. | 而我对此一无所知 |
[22:08] | But it’s just comic books. | 但这只是漫画 |
[22:10] | Oh. Here comes Jane. | 简来了 |
[22:11] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:13] | Well, I guess we’ll continue our conversation later, Betty. | 我们待会儿再继续谈 贝蒂 |
[22:16] | And I’ll see you later, too, Veronica. | 等会儿见 维罗妮卡 |
[22:18] | – later, jughead. – all right, so you — | -回见 傻蛋 -所以你 |
[22:20] | Please tell me you’ve got something good. | 告诉我你有进展了 |
[22:23] | I’ve created a psychological profile of alice sands. | 我做了一个爱丽丝·桑兹的心理侧写 |
[22:26] | I thought if you could better understand | 如果我们能更好的理解 |
[22:28] | the way she thought — | 她在想什么 |
[22:29] | I could figure out what she was gonna do next. | 就能弄清她下一步的动作 |
[22:30] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[22:32] | Alice sands, the high school student, was popular. | 爱丽丝·桑兹在高中时很受欢迎 |
[22:35] | Homecoming queen. | 返校节皇后 |
[22:37] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[22:39] | Valedictorian. | 毕业典礼致辞人 |
[22:40] | National honor society. Wow. | 国家高中荣誉生成员 |
[22:42] | And driven. | 有志向 |
[22:44] | “I want to be the first woman president | 我想成为第一位女性总统 |
[22:47] | or the president of the corporation that makes that happen.” | 或者推动这件事的组织的总统 |
[22:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:51] | She came from a family of highly decorated police officers, | 她的父母都是有着辉煌履历的警察 |
[22:54] | Which creates a conflict. | 这就造成了矛盾 |
[22:56] | When she joined the police academy, | 她进入警校时 |
[22:57] | She assumed that she would excel, | 她觉得自己会很突出 |
[22:59] | But she didn’t. | 可并没有 |
[23:00] | She struggled because you were there. | 她很挣扎 因为你 |
[23:02] | Wh — me? I didn’t even know her. | 我 我都不认识她 |
[23:04] | Well, she knew you, | 可她认识你 |
[23:06] | And she recorded your time in the mile, | 她记录了你跑一英里的时间 |
[23:07] | your test scores, | 考试分数 |
[23:08] | All of which were faster and higher than hers. | 所有这些都比她高 |
[23:11] | You can graduate number two and still be a good cop. | 就算排名第二毕业还是可以成为一个好警察啊 |
[23:14] | Well, for Alice Sands, | 对爱丽丝·桑兹来说 |
[23:15] | anything less than number one was a failure | 任何低于第一的成绩都是失败 |
[23:17] | to herself and to her family. | 对于她自己和她的家人都是 |
[23:19] | Some rough life. | 人生真艰难 |
[23:21] | Based on this profile, Alice’s fixation with you, | 根据这些侧写 爱丽丝之所以针对你 |
[23:24] | The seeds of which were planted in the police academy, | 复仇的种子早已在警校时种下 |
[23:26] | bloomed when she was in prison. | 在监狱里时爆发了 |
[23:28] | cut off from her family, | 她和家人断绝了关系 |
[23:29] | she lost all connection to who she was. | 也就迷失了自己 |
[23:31] | And she had a lot of time to think. | 而且还有很多思考时间 |
[23:34] | A narcissistic high achiever | 一个杰出的自恋者 |
[23:35] | needs somebody to blame when things go wrong. | 在人生不顺利时会找替罪羊 |
[23:37] | And Alice Sands believes that you’re the reason | 爱丽丝·桑兹相信你就是害她 |
[23:39] | that her life didn’t go as planned. | 人生走弯路的那个人 |
[23:42] | I just don’t think she’s gonna stop coming after you, Jane. | 她不会停止对付你的 简 |
[23:46] | I think you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:51] | No, don’t be. This is great. | 不用道歉 这很好 |
[23:56] | Jane. | 简 |
[23:57] | Wait. Jane. | 等等 简 |
[23:59] | What are you going to do? | 你要去干什么 |
[24:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:03] | What does the target of an obsessive narcissist do | 一个强迫性自恋者的攻击目标需要怎么做 |
[24:06] | to draw their attention? | 才能引起她的注意 |
[24:07] | This is a bad road. | 这可不是个好办法 |
[24:08] | Well, I didn’t pick this road. | 这也由不得我 |
[24:11] | I’m sure as hell not gonna let her drive. | 我绝对不会由她摆布的 |
[24:18] | Wedding. Yes. Going to get ready. | 婚礼 对了 我马上就准备好 |
[24:20] | Don’t. I just sent Kiki home. | 不用了 我让琪琪回家了 |
[24:24] | Why? Did you call it off? | 为什么 你取消了吗 |
[24:25] | Postponed. | 推迟了 |
[24:26] | Frankie and Nina found Alice Sands’ son. | 弗兰基和尼娜找到了爱丽丝·桑兹的儿子 |
[24:32] | Eric Stone visited Wendy | 温迪在监狱里的每一周 |
[24:33] | every single week she was incarcerated. | 埃里克·斯通都会去看她 |
[24:35] | And when Wendy was released, he visited Joanne Scott, | 而温迪释放后 他又去看乔安·斯科特 |
[24:37] | the cellmate who replaced her. | 住进了温迪牢房的人 |
[24:38] | In Alice Sands’ cell. | 也就是爱丽丝·桑兹的牢房 |
[24:40] | Because he wasn’t visiting Wendy. | 因为他并不是为了去看温迪 |
[24:41] | He was visiting Alice. | 而是去看爱丽丝 |
[24:42] | Do you know where we can find him? | 知道去哪儿能找到他吗 |
[24:43] | I do. | 知道 |
[24:50] | 埃里克·斯通 波士顿剑桥大学 | |
[25:00] | “BCU — a renowned institute of higher learning | “波士顿剑桥大学 著名的高等学府 |
[25:02] | located by the beautiful Charles River. | 坐落于美丽的查尔斯河畔 |
[25:05] | Where you can get a great education | 你将在具有历史氛围的环境中 |
[25:06] | in an historic setting.” | 接受优质的教育” |
[25:08] | And mud for your license plate. | 还会让你的车牌沾上泥巴 |
[25:10] | All right, look. We’ll divide and conquer. | 好了 我们分头进行 |
[25:12] | Tonight. 7:00 at the libes? | 今晚 七点半在图书馆 |
[25:15] | Excuse me. Eric Stone? | 打扰一下 是埃里克·斯通吗 |
[25:19] | Alice Sands’ son? | 爱丽丝·桑兹的儿子 |
[25:24] | That’s a yes. | 就是他了 |
[25:30] | Take it easy. | 别反抗 |
[25:37] | Eric Stone. | 埃里克·斯通 |
[25:40] | Anthropology major. | 专业是人类学 |
[25:42] | Dean’s list. Service award. | 是优秀学生 得了年度服务奖 |
[25:48] | Doesn’t add up. | 不应该啊 |
[25:50] | Why? Because of my mother? | 为什么 因为我母亲吗 |
[25:52] | Alice Sands isn’t actually your mother. | 爱丽丝·桑兹并不是你母亲 |
[25:54] | Biologically? No. | 不是我的生母 |
[25:55] | Legally, no. You were never adopted. | 法律上来讲也不是 你没有被领养 |
[25:59] | And yet on your college registration forms, | 可在你的大学注册表格上 |
[26:02] | it says, “Emergency contact: | 写着 “紧急情况联系人 |
[26:04] | Alice Sands, mother.” | 爱丽丝·桑兹 母亲” |
[26:07] | We don’t have papers, but she’s my mother. | 虽然没有书面证明 但她就是我母亲 |
[26:11] | She saved my life, took care of me, | 她救了我的命 还照顾我 |
[26:13] | Set me on the right path. | 让我走上了正路 |
[26:15] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[26:17] | We’re listening. | 继续说 |
[26:21] | I never knew my dad. | 我从不知道我爸爸是谁 |
[26:23] | I was 5 when my mon OD’d. | 五岁的时候我妈妈吸毒过量死了 |
[26:25] | I bounced around between relatives. | 我在很多亲戚家待过 |
[26:27] | When I was 14, my cousin Freddie had me on the street | 十四岁的时候 我表兄弗雷迪让我帮他 |
[26:30] | as a lookout while he sold drugs. | 在卖毒品时放哨 |
[26:33] | Alice lived in the neighborhood. | 爱丽丝就住在那个小区 |
[26:36] | She took me in. | 她收留了我 |
[26:37] | And were you a part of her drug business? | 你是她贩毒团伙中的一员吗 |
[26:39] | She’s a legitimate businesswoman. | 她做的是正当生意 |
[26:41] | They why’d you run? | 那你为什么要跑 |
[26:42] | You framed her, you can frame me. | 你们陷害了她 也会陷害我 |
[26:46] | – She wasn’t framed. – Look. | -她没有被陷害 -听我说 |
[26:48] | Alice put me on the right track, | 爱丽丝让我走上了正路 |
[26:50] | made me stay in school, paid my tuition. | 她让我读书 给我交学费 |
[26:52] | Okay, and then she turned to crime. | 好的 但她之后犯罪了 |
[26:53] | No, she was framed. | 没有 她是被陷害的 |
[26:55] | – By who? – Cops. | -谁陷害她 -警察 |
[26:57] | What cops? | 什么警察 |
[26:57] | I don’t know, but that’s what she told me. | 我不知道 反正这是她跟我说的 |
[26:59] | She was in jail because of cops. | 她坐牢是因为警察 |
[27:04] | She’s a great woman, my mother. | 她是个好女人 是我的母亲 |
[27:07] | The best. | 最好的母亲 |
[27:11] | Hey. Got some news. | 有消息 |
[27:23] | Alice Sands was spotted getting off a bus in Quebec city. | 爱丽丝·桑兹被发现在魁北克市下了一辆公交车 |
[27:25] | They’ve tracked her to a warehouse district. | 他们跟踪她到了一个仓库区 |
[27:27] | They’ve cordoned off a two-block radius. | 他们封锁了周围两个街区以内的区域 |
[27:29] | As soon as backup arrives, they’ll move in. | 支援一到 他们就会行动 |
[27:31] | Got to love the Mounties. | 感谢加拿大骑警们 |
[27:32] | Yeah, let us know as soon as they have her. | 是的 他们一抓到她就通知我们 |
[27:34] | Will do. | 好的 |
[27:35] | Thanks, Frankie. | 谢了 弗兰基 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:38] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[27:39] | I’ll make sure the extradition goes quickly. | 我会让他们快点引渡的 |
[27:42] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:43] | I don’t get Alice Sands at all. | 我很不理解爱丽丝·桑兹 |
[27:46] | Bad person that did something good with this kid. | 一个坏人却对这个孩子很好 |
[27:48] | Do you think she has legitimate businesses? | 你觉得她是在做正当生意吗 |
[27:50] | Looking to change? | 想要改过 |
[27:51] | Turn back into the Alice she was supposed to be? | 变回以前的那个爱丽丝 |
[27:52] | Or these legitimate businesses | 也可能这些正当生意 |
[27:54] | were just a cover for her drug operation. | 只是为了给她贩毒打幌子 |
[27:56] | I think she killed a cop. That’s my bet. | 但她杀了一名警察 这点是肯定的 |
[27:58] | To say the least. | 这是至少的 |
[28:02] | Hey, Kiki. | 琪琪 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:07] | Well, let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[28:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:11] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[28:13] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[28:15] | Guess when you postpone your wedding twice, | 看来如果你推迟了两次婚礼 |
[28:17] | a person could have some questions. | 另一半会有疑问的 |
[28:19] | Well, go. Talk to her. | 去吧 跟她谈谈 |
[28:20] | – Are you going back in? – No. | -你还要进去吗 -不了 |
[28:22] | I’m gonna let him sit for a while, | 让他一个人待会 |
[28:23] | Have Nina check out these legitimate businesses, | 让妮娜查一下那些所谓的正当生意 |
[28:26] | start to dismantle her organization. | 分解她的组织 |
[28:46] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是那么说的 |
[28:47] | I would never tell you to draw a sociopath to you. | 我绝对不会让你去引诱一个反社会的人 |
[28:51] | Well, that’s what I heard. | 我听到的就是那样 |
[28:52] | Well, you heard what you wanted to hear. | 你听到的是你想听的 |
[28:54] | Doesn’t everybody? | 难道不是所有人都这样吗 |
[28:56] | Not like you. | 你这样的人就不是 |
[28:57] | – That’s not true. – Okay. | -这才不是真的 -好吧 |
[28:58] | I just want you to stay in one piece. | 我只是不想你有事 |
[29:00] | Okay, well, that we can agree on. | 好吧 这点我和你一致 |
[29:03] | – Hi, ma. – Hi! | -嗨 妈妈 -嗨 |
[29:06] | Can you, um, describe me? | 你能 描述我一下吗 |
[29:11] | What? | 什么 |
[29:11] | Just, you know, like what kind of person you think I am. | 就是 讲讲你认为我是什么样的人 |
[29:15] | Uh, what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事啊 |
[29:17] | Jane is trying to figure out | 简想弄清楚 |
[29:18] | why this Alice Sands is so obsessed with her. | 为什么这个爱丽丝·桑兹一直纠缠她 |
[29:21] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:25] | Someone with your confidence and drive | 像你一样自信而目的明确的人 |
[29:28] | can seem like a complete mystery | 对于那些没有其中某样特质的人 |
[29:30] | to a person who lacks one or the other. | 就会成为一种神秘的存在 |
[29:33] | So therefore, they feel intimidated. | 所以 会让他们觉得被威胁 |
[29:38] | That’s the non-clinical version, and she’s right. | 这是非专业人士的见解 而且是对的 |
[29:42] | I don’t mean to be intimidating. | 我不是故意威胁到他们的 |
[29:43] | But you are. | 但还是威胁到了 |
[29:45] | Yeah, you don’t mean to be a pain in the ass, either, | 是啊 我相信你也不是故意惹人烦的 |
[29:47] | but sometimes I — | 但有时候我 |
[29:48] | Yes, I wonder where I got that. | 是啊 真不知道我这是遗传谁的 |
[29:50] | It’s a mystery. | 真是个谜团呢 |
[29:55] | Oh, there’s something going on with Korsak and Kiki. | 科萨克和琪琪有点不对劲 |
[29:58] | This looks serious. | 看起来很严肃 |
[30:00] | Oh. He looks angry. | 他好像生气了 |
[30:02] | No, no, no. That’s just his face. | 不不不 他从来都是这副表情 |
[30:04] | We have an announcement. | 我们有件事要宣布 |
[30:05] | It’s kind of a big one, if we could get your attention. | 算是挺重要的 希望大家能听一下 |
[30:09] | What? It’s beautiful. | 怎么了 很美呀 |
[30:12] | Ron, do you think you could help out? | 罗恩 你能帮个忙吗 |
[30:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:16] | – Who’s that? – Okay. Here we go. | -那是谁啊 -好了 我们走 |
[30:17] | The sister. | 传说中的妹妹 |
[30:19] | We both realized that given what I do, | 我们都意识到鉴于我的工作原因 |
[30:21] | there will always be another emergency. | 紧急情况实在太多 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:24] | And we’ve tried to keep this wedding as simple as possible, | 我们也想尽量简化这场婚礼 |
[30:26] | which hasn’t worked. | 但是并未奏效 |
[30:28] | You’re not canceling the wedding. | 你不会是要取消婚礼吧 |
[30:31] | We’re getting married in 20 minutes. | 我们打算20分钟内结婚 |
[30:32] | Judge Carter’s on the way. | 卡特法官马上到 |
[30:33] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[30:35] | Yes, and I’ll make coffee for Mimi. | 太好了 那我给咪咪冲杯咖啡去 |
[30:38] | I’ll throw some water on her. | 我给她泼杯水就好了 |
[30:40] | And I have to change. | 那我得去换衣服了 |
[30:41] | Yes. Oh! So do I! | 是 我也得换了 |
[30:43] | – Okay. Bye, ma. – Bye. | -好了 走了 妈 -拜拜 |
[30:44] | Do you have a dress in a drawer? | 你抽屉里有礼服吗 |
[30:46] | Maybe. Where’s yours? | 也许吧 你的呢 |
[30:48] | Evidence locker. | 证据柜里锁着呢 |
[30:56] | Any word from the mounties? | 加拿大骑警有消息了吗 |
[30:57] | They’re getting ready to move in. | 他们准备行动了 |
[31:02] | Which I just told my sister two minutes ago. | 两分钟前我才跟我姐姐说过 |
[31:04] | I’ll tell her again. | 现在还得再说一遍 |
[31:05] | I tracked Eric Stone’s BCU tuition check | 我追踪了埃里克·斯通的大学学费支票 |
[31:07] | to an “S” corp controlled by Alice Sands. | 来自爱丽丝·桑兹名下的一个小型公司 |
[31:10] | That led me down this trail. | 让我发现了这条线索 |
[31:13] | “Quincy street investments. | 昆西街投资公司 |
[31:15] | West End appliances. | 伦敦西区电器 |
[31:16] | New Brunswick woodworks.” | 新不伦瑞克木制品工厂 |
[31:19] | These are legitimate? | 都合法吗 |
[31:20] | Seems like it, | 看起来是的 |
[31:21] | but their origin, | 但原产地证书 |
[31:22] | tax information that details what they do, | 报税时的业务细节 |
[31:25] | it’s all buried under layers of shell corporations | 都藏在多层空壳公司和 |
[31:27] | and registering agents. | 登记中介之下 |
[31:28] | Why would you do that if they’re clean? | 要是清白的人为什么做这种事 |
[31:30] | Because you’re using them for things that aren’t. | 因为要用来做不清白的事 |
[31:34] | Wedding’s on. | 婚礼要开始了 |
[31:37] | Yes, it is. I’m getting my hat. | 没错 我要戴我的帽子了 |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | Wait. You have a special wedding hat? | 等等 你参加婚礼还有特别的帽子要戴吗 |
[31:43] | It’s just a little hat. | 随便一顶帽子而已 |
[31:45] | It’s only right for weddings. | 只有婚礼才能戴 |
[31:49] | You know, those Canadian businesses might make it easier | 这些加拿大公司可能也让 |
[31:51] | to move things across the border. | 送货出境简单了很多 |
[31:57] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[31:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:05] | Aren’t you coming? | 不来吗 |
[32:06] | Oh, yeah. | 马上 |
[32:07] | I just got to call Nicole. She’s coming. | 我先联系一下妮可 她也来 |
[32:11] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[32:13] | It is great, right? | 是挺棒的 对吧 |
[32:15] | That’s what I said. Why wouldn’t it be? | 我就是这么说的呀 当然是的 |
[32:17] | I don’t know. I just thought you should know. | 不知道 我觉得该告诉你一声 |
[32:20] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[32:22] | Great. | 真棒 |
[32:25] | See you there. | 到那见 |
[32:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:50] | Kiki– | 琪琪 |
[32:51] | Wait. Sorry. | 等等 抱歉 |
[32:53] | Can we all just make sure that our cellphones are off? | 能确保一下所有手机都关了吗 |
[32:57] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢 简 |
[33:01] | Kiki. | 琪琪 |
[33:09] | When I’m not with you, | 我不在你身边时 |
[33:11] | I will be waiting for you. | 就是在等你 |
[33:14] | You will always be in my life. | 你永远都是我生命的一部分 |
[33:26] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[33:40] | How did I get so lucky? | 我怎么会这么幸运 |
[33:47] | By the power vested in me | 以马萨诸塞州 |
[33:48] | by the commonwealth of massachusetts, | 赋予我的权利 |
[33:50] | I now pronounce you Vince and Kiki Korsak. | 我宣布文斯·科萨克和琪琪·科萨克结为夫妇 |
[33:58] | It’s official! | 正式成婚 |
[33:59] | Out of sin! | 合法夫妻 |
[34:28] | so what do you think? | 你在想什么 |
[34:30] | Slim pickings. Mm-hmm. | 好男人不多了 |
[34:35] | Just got slimmer. | 又少了一个 |
[34:41] | Did I miss it? | 我错过婚礼了吗 |
[34:43] | God. | 天啊 |
[34:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:45] | Oh, God. The pleats take forever to iron. | 天啊 这些褶子要熨好久 |
[34:49] | Oh, Kent. You’re wearing a dress. | 肯特 你穿了条裙子 |
[34:51] | No, Jane. It’s a kilt. | 不 简 这是苏格兰裙 |
[34:54] | And this kilt needs swinging. | 这裙子跳起舞来才好看 |
[34:57] | No. | 不要 |
[34:58] | Fine. Suit yourself. | 好吧 随你便 |
[35:01] | Not too much swinging, all right? | 别跳得太疯 好吧 |
[35:03] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:08] | You know they don’t wear anything under those? | 你知道裙子下面是不穿内裤的吧 |
[35:09] | Yes, I know that. | 我知道 |
[35:09] | Uh, you need to go that way. | 站起来往那边走 |
[35:11] | Get up. Go. | 起来 走 |
[35:12] | Goodbye. Now. Hurry. Go. | 再见 快走 快 |
[35:44] | You are my sunshine | 你是我的阳光 |
[35:47] | My only sunshine | 我唯一的阳光 |
[35:50] | You make me happy when skies are gray | 乌云密布时是你带给我欢乐 |
[35:55] | You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you | 亲爱的 你永远不会知道我有多爱你 |
[36:01] | – Please don’t take – He’s killing me. | -请不要 -折磨死我了 |
[36:02] | – My sunshine away – I can’t hear you. | -带走我的阳光 -我听不见你说什么 |
[36:03] | I’ve got the ocean in my eyes. | 我满眼都是阳光海滩 |
[36:07] | What? | 什么 |
[36:08] | Uh-oh. Look out! | 劲歌要来咯 |
[36:13] | Home! Yeah! | 回来咯 |
[36:17] | Whoa! Go, Frankie! | 跳起来 弗兰基 |
[36:27] | Give me a kiss, baby! | 吻一个 宝贝 |
[36:31] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[36:33] | Yeah, this could get good. | 看来有戏 |
[36:35] | And I’m seeing it. | 我看见了 |
[36:57] | Come on, let’s dance. | 来吧 一起跳舞 |
[36:58] | Oh, no. No, I’m — | 不 不 我 |
[36:59] | You know I’m no good at it. | 你知道我不会跳舞 |
[37:01] | Uh, excuse me, Angela. | 打扰一下 安琪拉 |
[37:03] | Uh, it would be my utmost honor if I could have this dance. | 若你赏面与我共舞 我将无比荣幸 |
[37:06] | Whoa, not so fast, buddy. | 别急 哥们 |
[37:07] | I haven’t danced with my girl yet. | 我还没跟我的女伴跳舞呢 |
[37:13] | You have a big heart. | 你心胸真宽大 |
[37:15] | – Big feet, too. – Yeah, I know. | -脚也很大 -我知道 |
[37:38] | I’ve been a crappy best man. | 我是个差劲的伴郎 |
[37:42] | There have been three before you, | 我之前有过三个伴郎 |
[37:44] | and you, Jane Rizzoli, are by far the best…looking. | 而你 简·里佐利 是目前为止最漂亮的 |
[38:03] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[38:05] | Come on. Come on. | 来嘛 来嘛 |
[38:07] | – No, I — – Hello, ladies. | -不 我 -女士们好呀 |
[38:09] | Oh. Oh, oh, oh. Watch it, watch it. | 小心 小心 |
[38:58] | Really? On a poster for cheese? | 真的吗 在芝士广告上 |
[39:01] | You poor thing. | 你这个可怜的小家伙 |
[39:04] | At my wedding, you’re going to wear | 在我的婚礼上 你要穿 |
[39:06] | a midnight blue strapless maid of honor dress. | 深蓝色抹胸的伴娘裙 |
[39:11] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 不要 |
[39:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:13] | Well, with the amount of alcohol that I’m gonna consume, | 我到时候肯定要喝很多酒 |
[39:17] | that — it’s just not gonna work for me. | 穿那种裙子 实在是不太合适 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:20] | Well, it would be a great color on your skin tone, | 但是深蓝色会非常配你的肤色 |
[39:22] | so think about it. | 所以好好考虑一下 |
[39:25] | Yeah, I’ve thought about it. | 我考虑过了 |
[39:26] | No. I’m gonna need straps. | 不行 我要有肩带的裙子 |
[39:30] | So the best man needs to make a toast. | 伴郎需要致敬酒辞 |
[39:34] | Jane? | 简 |
[39:36] | Oh, God. That’s me. | 天啊 我是伴郎 |
[39:37] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[39:38] | Toast. Yeah. Toast! Come on! | 敬酒辞 敬酒辞 |
[39:40] | Toast! Toast! Toast! Toast! | 敬酒辞 敬酒辞 敬酒辞 敬酒辞 |
[39:42] | Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! | 敬酒辞 敬酒辞 敬酒辞 敬酒辞 |
[39:45] | – Speech! – Come on! | -敬酒辞 -来吧 |
[39:46] | I’m no expert on love. | 我不是爱情 |
[39:49] | Or marriage. | 或婚姻的专家 |
[39:52] | Or toasts, actually, now that I think about it. | 好好想想 我也不擅长致敬酒辞 |
[39:56] | But I have a PhD in Vince Korsak. | 但我很了解文斯·科萨科 |
[39:59] | So I know what a good man looks like. | 所以我知道好男人是什么样的 |
[40:05] | And when you look at Kiki, | 当你望着琪琪 |
[40:07] | and Kiki, when you look at him, and you smile, it just — | 还有琪琪 当你望向他露出微笑时 |
[40:12] | That’s what true love is. | 那就是真爱 |
[40:13] | That’s what true love looks like. | 真爱就是这样的 |
[40:18] | So, uh, to Vince and Kiki. May you always look like that. | 所以敬文斯和琪琪 祝你们永远如此相爱 |
[40:23] | Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! | 干杯 干杯 干杯 干杯 |
[40:31] | My God, I thought the plumbing exploded again. | 天啊 我还以为是水管又爆了呢 |
[40:51] | Rice for you. | 给你米 |
[40:53] | – Rice for — – No! | -米 -不 |
[40:54] | We’re supposed to throw this at Korsak? | 我们要把这个扔在科萨科身上吗 |
[40:56] | It’s traditional. | 这是传统 |
[40:57] | I think it’s gonna piss him off. | 我觉得他会生气 |
[40:58] | – Nah, what do you think, Maura? – Is he armed? | -不会的 你觉得呢 莫拉 -他配枪了吗 |
[41:02] | Back home, it’s tradition to capture the groom, | 在我家乡 传统是抓住新郎 |
[41:03] | strip him to the waist, and blacken him with treacle | 把他上衣脱光 然后把糖浆抹在他身上 |
[41:05] | – and then parade him around the village. – All right. | -在拉着他绕村子游行 -好吧 |
[41:07] | I’m crossing “See a Scottish wedding” | 我要把”见证苏格兰婚礼” |
[41:08] | off my bucket list. | 从我的愿望清单上划掉 |
[41:10] | – Unless it’s Kent’s. – Thank you very much. | -除非是肯特结婚 -非常感谢 |
[41:19] | Listen. If you need me, I’m reachable. | 听着 如果你需要我 可以随时找我 |
[41:21] | – Oh, stop. – A litte less reachable. | -别说了 -今晚不行 |
[41:23] | – Thank you. – All right, tomorrow. | -谢谢 -好吧 那就明天 |
[41:26] | – Could you not? – It’s the fourth one. | -你能不能不这样 -这是第四个 |
[41:27] | I mean, like, come on. Seriously. | 拜托 说真的 |
[41:29] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[41:30] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |