时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | – Are you enjoying your new place? – You know. | -喜欢你的新家吗 -就那样 |
[00:31] | The Professor’s taste is a little dark and masculine, | 教授的品味有点暗黑和阳刚 |
[00:34] | but it kind of suits you. | 但这样好像更适合你 |
[00:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:42] | This looks more like a squad room than a home. | 这里不像是家更像是调查室 |
[00:45] | – Yeah. – Jane, you need a break. | -是啊 -简 你得歇口气 |
[00:47] | I mean, a home is a refuge a place | 家是让你逃离 |
[00:49] | where you’re supposed to get away from your problems. | 你要面对的问题的地方 |
[00:51] | Till some psycho burns it down. | 直到被疯子烧掉前 |
[00:55] | I brought breakfast. | 我带早餐来了 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:58] | A delicious quinoa, zucchini, and chia-seed quiche. | 一份美味的藜麦西葫芦鼠尾草籽法式派 |
[01:02] | I’d rather eat the bag. | 我宁愿吃那个袋子 |
[01:04] | The quiche is for me. | 派是给我自己的 |
[01:05] | And I got you a glazed twist. | 我给你带了一根油麻花 |
[01:08] | You — really? | 真的吗 |
[01:09] | Okay, well, you keep bringing doughnuts, | 只要你一直带甜甜圈 |
[01:11] | you can pop by anytime. | 你就随时可以过来 |
[01:13] | Hey, did you go to the doctor? | 你去看医生了吗 |
[01:14] | I did. No change. | 去了 没变化 |
[01:16] | Well, that’s good, right? | 这是好事吧 |
[01:18] | It is. | 是的 |
[01:20] | No further cognitive loss. | 没有进一步的认知缺失 |
[01:24] | I’m experiencing a little dizziness, but, um… | 还有点晕 但是… |
[01:32] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子 |
[01:35] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[01:39] | I pranked you. | 我骗到你啦 |
[01:42] | You believed me. | 你相信了 |
[01:43] | I pranked you and you believed me. | 你信了我的玩笑 |
[01:44] | I did. | 我信了 |
[01:47] | I really did. | 我真信了 |
[01:49] | I can’t believe you kept that up for an hour. | 你居然装了一个小时 |
[01:51] | I know. | 我厉害吧 |
[01:52] | Wait, have — I’ve been here for an hour? | 等等 我已经来了一个小时了吗 |
[01:55] | It’s O’Connell. | 是欧康奈尔 |
[01:58] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[02:00] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[02:02] | Wait, did Detective O’Connell find something? | 等等 欧康奈尔警探发现什么了吗 |
[02:04] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[02:05] | They’re tailing somebody that they think is Alice’s money man. | 他们正在追踪爱丽丝的疑似资助人 |
[02:08] | Okay, I’ll lock up. | 好 我来锁门 |
[02:09] | Okay, thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:10] | I am on my way right now. | 我这就过去 |
[02:45] | – Dr. Isles. – Detective. | -艾尔斯医生 -警探 |
[02:47] | Are you leading the investigation? | 你负责调查吗 |
[02:49] | This is my first as primary | 这是我第一次 |
[02:50] | for the Fatal Accident Investigation Team. | 做致命事故调查组的负责人 |
[02:52] | Well, good for you. You deserve it. | 很好 这是你应得的 |
[02:55] | – Watch your step. – Thank you. | -小心脚下 -谢谢 |
[02:57] | The victim is Layla Jalbani, freshman at Pemberton College. | 被害人叫蕾拉·加尔巴尼 彭伯顿大学新生 |
[03:02] | I’m not sure what she was doing up here. | 不清楚为什么会在这里 |
[03:05] | There’s no alcohol or drugs in the vehicle. | 车里没有酒或毒品 |
[03:08] | And I didn’t notice any skid marks. | 我没看到刹车痕 |
[03:09] | There weren’t any. | 压根就没有 |
[03:10] | It’s like she didn’t even try to brake. | 她好像都没想要刹车 |
[03:13] | Well, maybe the brakes weren’t working. | 也许刹车坏了 |
[03:15] | She had to have been going pretty fast | 要想撞碎护栏 |
[03:16] | to smash through the guardrail. | 她得开的非常快 |
[03:19] | It’s an older car, so no airbag or structural support. | 这是辆老车 所以没有气囊或支撑结构 |
[03:26] | She didn’t stand a chance. | 她毫无生还希望 |
[03:28] | Her head hit the steering wheel at a high velocity. | 她的头以高速撞到了方向盘 |
[03:31] | Cause of death appears to be traumatic brain injury. | 死因应该是脑外伤 |
[03:34] | So… an accident? | 所以 是事故吗 |
[03:36] | I don’t see anything else to make me think otherwise. | 目前只能推断出事故 |
[03:39] | We’ll just do a full work-up of the vehicle | 我们得全面调查车辆 |
[03:41] | and check the driver for drugs and alcohol. | 并检查司机体内是否有酒精和毒品 |
[03:43] | But first, we need to contact the family. | 但我们得先联系家属 |
[03:45] | Should I do the notification? | 需要我来通知吗 |
[03:48] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[03:49] | It’s part of the job, right? | 这也是工作的一部分 不是吗 |
[04:04] | This is the guy we’ve been watching. | 他是我们一直监视的人 |
[04:06] | His name is Marvin Holtz. | 他叫马文·霍兹 |
[04:08] | He’s a high-end CPA that we’ve connected | 他是桑兹手下几家空壳公司的 |
[04:10] | to some of Sands’ shell corps. | 高级会计师 |
[04:11] | We suspect Holtz is the financial brains behind her operation. | 我们怀疑霍兹是她行动背后的金主 |
[04:14] | How long’s he been here? | 他进去多久了 |
[04:15] | About a half hour. | 将近半个小时 |
[04:17] | There’s no reason a guy like that | 他那种地位的人 |
[04:18] | should be visiting a dump like this. | 没理由来这种破地方 |
[04:21] | All right, well, if Alice Sands is up there, | 好了 如果爱丽丝·桑兹在上面 |
[04:22] | she’s not gonna come quietly. | 她是不会乖乖束手就擒的 |
[04:23] | We’ve got guys at every exit. | 每个出口都安排了人手 |
[04:25] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪儿也去不了 |
[04:28] | Maybe you should let us handle this. | 或许你应该让我们来处理 |
[04:29] | You don’t want to go in there angry. | 你不能生着气进去 |
[04:31] | I’m not angry. | 我不生气 |
[04:33] | I’m way past angry. | 生气早已不足以用来形容我的心情了 |
[04:57] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[05:07] | – You okay? -Yeah, thanks. | -没事吧 -没事 谢谢 |
[05:12] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[05:18] | The place is empty. | 里面没人 |
[05:19] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[05:21] | Then what the hell was he doing here? | 那他在这里做什么 |
[05:22] | Making a withdrawal. | 取钱 |
[05:31] | We didn’t get Alice, but we got her money. | 虽然没抓到爱丽丝 但找到了她的钱 |
[05:47] | Layla’s parents? | 蕾拉的父母 |
[05:48] | They just drove in from Springfield. | 他们刚从斯普林菲尔德开车过来 |
[05:52] | I had to do that — | 我当年也是这样 |
[05:55] | identify Marcus after he died. | 不得不确认马库斯的尸体 |
[05:57] | That must have been awful. | 那肯定很难受 |
[05:59] | Yeah. You keep telling yourself it can’t be real. | 是啊 你一直告诉自己这不是真的 |
[06:03] | Sometimes I forget that you went through that. | 有时我都忘了你经历过这些 |
[06:06] | Well, I’m doing better at putting it behind me. | 我已经越来越能放下了 |
[06:12] | I think you’re doing great. | 你做的很好了 |
[06:15] | You must arrest him. He must pay. | 你必须抓住他 他必须付出代价 |
[06:17] | – Look, look. Look what he’s done to our girl. – Amir, Amir. | -你看他对我们女儿做了什么 -阿米尔 |
[06:21] | – He must pay. – Amir, please! | -他必须付出代价 -阿米尔 别这样 |
[06:22] | – Hey, hey, hey. – He won’t get away with this! | -怎么了 -他逃不掉的 |
[06:23] | – What’s going on, here? – He killed her. | -出什么事了 -他杀了她 |
[06:25] | He killed my Layla. | 是他杀了蕾拉 |
[06:26] | Apparently Layla’s life was threatened recently. | 原来蕾拉最近受到过威胁 |
[06:29] | The Jalbanis don’t believe that the car wreck was an accident. | 加尔巴尼一家不相信这是一次意外 |
[06:33] | They believe their daughter was murdered. | 他们认为他们的女儿是被谋杀的 |
[06:42] | Layla was to be the first in our family | 蕾拉是我们家里第一个 |
[06:44] | to graduate from university. | 从大学毕业的人 |
[06:46] | You must have been proud. | 你们一定感到非常骄傲 |
[06:48] | – She worked so hard. – Too hard, maybe. | -她学习很努力 -甚至有点太努力了 |
[06:52] | I mean, she was sheltered. | 有人保护了她 |
[06:54] | I mean, that’s why she took up with that snake. | 所以她才跟那个坏人走到了一起 |
[06:56] | He took advantage. | 他利用她 |
[06:57] | Layla was smart, but she was also very naive. | 蕾拉很聪明 但也很天真 |
[07:01] | This ex-boyfriend of hers, what was his name? | 她的这个前男友 他叫什么名字 |
[07:04] | Brian McDonald. | 布莱恩·麦克唐纳 |
[07:07] | He was older than her, and he had been in jail. | 他比她大 而且他还坐过牢 |
[07:10] | They met a few months ago. | 他们是几个月前认识的 |
[07:12] | Right away, we could see the changes in her. | 很快我们就看出她变了 |
[07:15] | We begged Layla to stop seeing him. | 我们求蕾拉不要再见他了 |
[07:17] | She had such a bright future in front of her. | 她本来有一个很好的未来 |
[07:20] | She was going to do great things. | 她能做出很大的成就 |
[07:22] | So, Layla ended the relationship with Brian? | 那蕾拉跟布莱恩分手了吗 |
[07:26] | She came to see us right after. | 分手后她立刻就来找我们 |
[07:28] | She was so upset. | 她很难过 |
[07:31] | He threatened her. | 他威胁了她 |
[07:33] | He said he would kill her. | 他说要杀了她 |
[07:34] | Mr. Jalbani, from what we know, | 加尔巴尼先生 在我看来 |
[07:37] | Layla died in a car accident. | 蕾拉是死于车祸 |
[07:41] | Brian McDonald is a mechanic, | 布莱恩·麦克唐纳是个技师 |
[07:44] | and he worked on Layla’s car all the time when they were together. | 而且他们在一起的时候他经常帮蕾拉修车 |
[07:47] | He could have done something to the engine or cut the brakes. | 他可能对发动机做了手脚或者剪断了刹车 |
[07:52] | If Layla’s car was tampered with, we’ll figure it out. | 如果蕾拉的车被做了手脚 我们会查出来的 |
[07:55] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[08:06] | The bullet passed between the clavicle and first rib. | 子弹从锁骨和第一根肋骨之间穿过 |
[08:09] | It struck and perforated the right peronial vein | 打在并穿透了右侧腓骨血管 |
[08:12] | and the right thoracic artery. | 以及右侧胸廓内动脉 |
[08:14] | The bullet then went through the apex of the upper lobe of the lung. | 然后子弹又经过了肺上叶的顶端 |
[08:24] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[08:26] | It’s just that you said the peronial vein, which is… | 你刚才说的腓骨血管 那是在 |
[08:30] | In the leg — I know where the peronial vein is. | 腿上的 我知道腓骨血管在哪 |
[08:39] | Brachiocephalic — the brachiocephalic vein. | 头臂动脉 是头臂动脉血管 |
[08:43] | I must be tired. | 我一定是太累了 |
[08:46] | Hey, did you get anything on the CPA? | 在这个会计师身上查到什么了吗 |
[08:48] | Yes. Cause of death — | 是的 死因是 |
[08:50] | his gunshot wounds to the stomach and the chest. | 子弹打入了肺部和胸部 |
[08:53] | Yes, I know. I was there for that part. | 是的 我知道 我当时也在场 |
[08:55] | Is there anything that I can use? | 有没有什么能帮到我的 |
[08:56] | Okay, do you always stare at her like that? | 你总是这么奇怪地盯着她妈 |
[08:58] | ‘Cause that’s just creepy. | 有点太诡异了 |
[08:59] | I could stare at you instead, if you like. | 如果你愿意的话我可以这样盯着你 |
[09:02] | I did find one thing unusual. | 我确实发现了一个特别之处 |
[09:06] | The victim was shot from the front, | 死者的枪伤在身体正面 |
[09:08] | but I noticed red droplets | 可是我注意到 |
[09:10] | on the back of both his neck and his shirt. | 在他后面脖子和衣服上有红色物质 |
[09:12] | Well, how’d the blood get back there? | 血怎么会到后面去 |
[09:13] | Not blood — bovine myoglobin. | 不是血 是牛肌红蛋白 |
[09:16] | It comes from beef that’s already been drained of blood. | 来自已经被抽干血的牛肉里 |
[09:19] | I analyzed those droplets, | 我分析了这些东西 |
[09:20] | and the size and shape indicate that they could have come from a | 根据大小和形状判断它们是来自 |
[09:23] | a cutting saw. | 一把锯上 |
[09:26] | So Holtz could have been in a butcher shop | 这么说霍兹可能去过肉店 |
[09:28] | or a slaughterhouse — something like that? | 或者屠宰场之类的地方 |
[09:30] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[09:32] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[09:34] | Uh, Jane, wait. | 简 等等 |
[09:35] | When’s the last time you had a meal? | 你多久没吃饭了 |
[09:37] | Jane, if you want to catch Alice Sands, | 简 如果你想抓到爱丽丝·桑兹 |
[09:40] | you have to be at your best, | 就要有最好的状态 |
[09:42] | which means taking care of your body | 也就是需要照顾好自己 |
[09:43] | and finding ways to relieve the stress. | 合适地释放出压力 |
[09:45] | Okay, I’ll eat something later. | 好的 我一会就吃 |
[09:47] | Right now, I need to find a connection between a CPA and dead cows. | 现在 我得去找出会计师和牛肉之间的联系 |
[10:01] | Layla’s ex works at an auto-repair shop over on Bellflower. | 蕾拉的前男友在贝尔弗劳尔的一家修车厂工作 |
[10:04] | Any priors? | 有什么前科吗 |
[10:06] | Oh, a couple of drunk and disorderlies — nothing serious. | 有几次醉酒闹事 都不严重 |
[10:08] | Any indication he messed with her car? | 有证据表明他对她的车动过手脚吗 |
[10:10] | Uh, Maura says it was so damaged that there’s no way to be sure. | 莫拉说车子损毁得太严重了 查不出来 |
[10:13] | I talked to her roommate at the college. | 我跟她大学的室友谈过了 |
[10:15] | She said Layla seemed stressed out lately, | 她说蕾拉最近好像压力挺大 |
[10:17] | but they weren’t close. | 不过她们关系不是很密切 |
[10:19] | Layla wasn’t even around that much. | 蕾拉最近都没怎么露面 |
[10:20] | Well, I’ll talk to the ex tomorrow. | 我明天去找她的前男友谈谈 |
[10:22] | – Here you go. Sorry for the wait. -Thanks. | -来了 抱歉久等了 -谢谢 |
[10:25] | Can I get you guys anything else? | 还需要点别的吗 |
[10:27] | – Thousand Island. – Thousand Island. | -千岛酱 -千岛酱 |
[10:28] | – Jinx. – Jinx. | -呸呸呸 -呸呸呸 |
[10:32] | Hey, Nina, how’s your shoulder healing? | 妮娜 你的肩膀恢复得怎么样了 |
[10:34] | Still hurts, but it’s not slowing me down. | 还有点疼 不过没什么影响了 |
[10:38] | What about you? I heard about Ron. | 你怎么样 我听说了罗恩的事 |
[10:40] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, thank you. | -我很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[10:42] | The Rizzolis aren’t doing so hot | 里佐利家这周在感情方面 |
[10:44] | in relationships this week, are we? | 都不是很顺利 是吧 |
[10:48] | Well, we’ve done better, Ma. | 的确是的 妈 |
[10:53] | I broke things off with Nicole, so… | 我跟妮可分了 所以 |
[10:56] | I thought you really liked her. | 你不是挺喜欢她的吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah, she’s nice, you know? | 是的 她挺好的 |
[11:01] | Yeah, it’s just — it’s just,you know, I realized — | 是的 只是 只是 我觉得 |
[11:04] | You know what? I’ll get that Thousand Island dressing for you guys. | 我还是去给你们拿千岛酱吧 |
[11:06] | – Thanks, Ma. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 妈 -不客气 |
[11:23] | I’m really sorry, Detective. | 很抱歉 警探 |
[11:25] | It’s a total loss. | 损失很大 |
[11:27] | Jane! | 简 |
[11:40] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -挺好 |
[11:42] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[11:44] | Maura just said that — | 莫拉说 |
[11:46] | that I should find some ways to relieve stress, so… | 我应该想办法释放一下压力 所以 |
[11:48] | – Yeah, we all should. – Yeah. | -是的 我们都需要 -是的 |
[11:54] | Okay, well, I’m gonna — I’m gonna get dressed. | 好了 我去 我去换衣服 |
[11:56] | – Jane. – Yeah? | -简 -怎么了 |
[11:59] | When we find Sands, what are you gonna do? | 我们找到桑兹后 你打算怎么做 |
[12:04] | Whatever’s necessary. | 该怎么做就怎么做 |
[12:11] | What’s up? You find something? | 怎么了 你有线索了吗 |
[12:12] | Not really. | 算是吧 |
[12:13] | I cross-referenced Marvin Holtz’s known associates. | 我交叉对比了跟马文·霍兹有关系的人 |
[12:16] | No connection to a butcher shop or anything like that. | 没有跟肉店之类的有联系 |
[12:19] | Closest thing I found was a deli on East Concord. | 最接近的是东康科德路上的一家熟食店 |
[12:21] | Holtz’s brother-in-law owns it. | 霍兹的姐夫开的 |
[12:23] | – East Concord? – That mean something to you? | -东康科德路 -有印象吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:28] | Uh, when the drug-unit guys were following Holtz, | 缉毒组跟踪霍兹的时候 |
[12:31] | he would stop every day for a bagel at the same place | 他每天都会去东康科德路上的同一家餐厅 |
[12:34] | on East Concord. Newsom’s. | 买百吉饼 叫纽瑟姆 |
[12:37] | That’s the brother-in-law’s place, | 就是他姐夫开的那家 |
[12:38] | but it’s not a bagel shop. It’s a deli. | 不过不是卖百吉饼的 是卖熟食的 |
[12:40] | Call O’Connell. Tell him to meet us there. | 打给奥康奈尔 让他到那里和我们汇合 |
[12:46] | What is this? You can’t just come in here. | 干什么 你们不能就这样进来 |
[12:47] | Sir, I ask you to step aside. | 先生 请你让开 |
[12:50] | Back’s clear. | 后面是安全的 |
[12:52] | – Upstairs. – Copy. | -去楼上 -收到 |
[13:08] | Go for it. | 去拿啊 |
[13:12] | Alice Sands, you’re under arrest. | 爱丽丝·桑兹 你被捕了 |
[13:17] | So it seems. | 看起来是的 |
[13:20] | We’ve got her, Jane. It’s over. | 找到她了 结束了 |
[13:34] | She’s trying to get inside your head. | 她想要扰乱你 |
[13:37] | Alice is a master manipulator, | 爱丽丝是个操控大师 |
[13:38] | like Charles Manson or Jim Jones. | 像查尔斯·曼森或者吉姆·琼斯 |
[13:41] | She has the instinct of finding vulnerabilities and exploiting them. | 她能够察觉到你的弱点并且加以利用 |
[13:45] | Well, good luck with that. | 那么祝她好运 |
[13:47] | I mean, we found her red-handed with the rifle that shot Nina. | 我们当场看到了她旁边那把射击妮娜的来复枪 |
[13:51] | We don’t know that yet. | 这个还不确定 |
[13:52] | Jane, can we talk? | 简 能谈谈吗 |
[13:57] | Well, we read her her rights and she’s asked to talk. | 我们已经读了她的权利 是她要求谈话 |
[14:00] | – Wha– you heard her. – Jane, don’t. | -你听见了 -简 不要 |
[14:02] | You’re giving her what she wants. | 你这是正中她的下怀 |
[14:18] | I remember you so well from the police academy. | 你在警校时的样子我记得清清楚楚 |
[14:21] | You loved being the best. | 你就喜欢当第一 |
[14:24] | You loved making everyone else look bad. | 喜欢让别人出丑 |
[14:27] | That all was in your head. | 这都是你的想象 |
[14:29] | I think there’s a lot of crazy shit in your head. | 看来你想的可真多 |
[14:32] | I’m curious, though. | 但是我很好奇 |
[14:34] | You had a successful drug network | 你有一个成功的贩毒网 |
[14:37] | that you kept under the radar for years. | 悄无声息地存在了数年 |
[14:38] | Why would you risk all of that just to come after me? | 为什么为了报复我而拿这个冒险 |
[14:42] | The thing about prison is it gives you time to think | 监狱的好处是它能给你思考的时间 |
[14:47] | — to examine your life. | 审视你的生活 |
[14:49] | I finally understood that the path of my life | 我终于明白了如果不是因为你 |
[14:52] | would have been completely different if it weren’t for you. | 我的人生道路会完全不同 |
[14:55] | We barely knew each other. | 我们都不怎么认识 |
[14:57] | You stole what should have been mine. | 你偷走了本属于我的东西 |
[14:59] | I came from a family of cops. | 我来自警察世家 |
[15:01] | Everyone should have looked up to me, | 大家都应该敬重我 |
[15:04] | not some plumber’s daughter. | 而不是一个水管工的女儿 |
[15:08] | You know what I remember about you? | 知道我对你有什么记忆吗 |
[15:12] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[15:13] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[15:20] | The law — this whole notion of right and wrong — | 法律 所谓的是非对错 |
[15:25] | you’ve given your whole life to it, haven’t you? | 你为之奉献了一生 是吧 |
[15:29] | I have. | 没错 |
[15:31] | What good has it done? | 带来了什么好处吗 |
[15:34] | You’re alone. | 你现在孤身一人 |
[15:35] | You’ve been through hell. | 受过痛苦与煎熬 |
[15:36] | You’ve endangered your family and friends. | 让家人和朋友陷入危险 |
[15:38] | All that sacrifice — | 所有的牺牲 |
[15:41] | has anything really changed? | 真的有改变什么吗 |
[15:44] | Have you actually accomplished anything? | 你真的完成了什么事吗 |
[15:48] | I’m putting you behind bars. That feels pretty good. | 我把你关进监狱 这种感觉不错 |
[15:50] | How will that change anything? | 这又能改变什么呢 |
[15:53] | These crimes that you’re accusing me of orchestrating — | 你指控我策划的那些案件 |
[15:58] | they all started when I was in jail. | 都是我在监狱时开始的 |
[16:03] | So, if I was involved… | 所以如果我确实做了 |
[16:07] | why would prison stop me? | 监狱能阻止的了我吗 |
[16:12] | Her attorney’s here. | 她的律师来了 |
[16:15] | Hi. Phillip Dayton. | 你好 我是菲利普·代顿 |
[16:19] | Are the cuffs really necessary? | 有必要戴手铐吗 |
[16:25] | They didn’t match. | 不匹配 |
[16:28] | – The ballistics? – I ran the tests twice to be certain. | -弹道吗 -我检测了两遍以确定 |
[16:31] | The rifle that Jane found next to Alice Sands | 简在爱丽丝·桑兹身旁找到的那把来复枪 |
[16:34] | is not the one that shot Nina. | 不是射伤妮娜的那把 |
[16:38] | So we still don’t have a single piece of physical evidence | 所以仍然没有实物证据 |
[16:41] | to tie her to the shooting? | 证明她和枪击案有关 |
[16:42] | I’ll make sure nothing that was said in this room is admissible. | 我会确保这间屋子里的对话都将作为证据 |
[16:45] | This conversation’s over. | 谈话结束了 |
[16:48] | We were done anyway. | 反正也说完了 |
[16:50] | Goodbye, Jane. | 再见 简 |
[16:52] | I really enjoyed our chat. | 我很享受和你聊天 |
[17:02] | Brian McDonald? | 是布莱恩·麦克唐纳吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah? | 是 |
[17:05] | I’m Detective Frank Rizzoli. I need to ask you a few questions. | 我是弗兰克·里佐利警探 想问你几个问题 |
[17:10] | You dated a young woman named Layla Jalbani, right? | 你和一个叫蕾拉·加尔巴尼的女人约会过 是吧 |
[17:14] | If she said I did anything to her, she’s lying. | 如果她说我对她做过什么 她在说谎 |
[17:16] | What makes you think she’d say that? | 你怎么知道她会这么说 |
[17:18] | Look, I lost my temper, all right? It was stupid. | 我发脾气了 好吗 这很蠢 |
[17:22] | But I called her. I told her I was sorry for being a jerk. | 但我打了电话给她 说我很抱歉这么混蛋 |
[17:25] | She said she understood. | 她说她理解 |
[17:26] | I’m investigating a car accident that Layla was involved in. | 我在调查一起和蕾拉有关的车祸 |
[17:30] | – Is she okay? – No. | -她没事吧 -不 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. She didn’t make it. | 很抱歉 她没能活下来 |
[17:35] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[17:38] | No. | 不 |
[17:40] | I told her she shouldn’t be driving that car. | 我告诉过她不应该开那辆车 |
[17:43] | Yeah, I heard you worked on her car. | 我听说你修过她的车 |
[17:50] | Wait, did her parents say something? | 她父母说了什么吗 |
[17:52] | Did they say I did something to her car? | 她们说我对车做了手脚吗 |
[17:55] | I’d never hurt Layla. | 我永远不会伤害蕾拉 |
[17:58] | I loved her, and she loved me. | 我爱她 她爱我 |
[18:02] | And her parents — now, they were the problem. | 她的父母 才是问题所在 |
[18:05] | What kind of problem? | 哪种问题 |
[18:06] | Uh — uh, you know, she was always trying to, | 她总是想要 |
[18:09] | uh — to live up to this image they had of her. | 不辜负她父母的期望 |
[18:12] | And then she — she started having trouble in school. | 然后她 她开始在学校有了些问题 |
[18:15] | I thought Layla was an excellent student. | 我以为蕾拉是个优秀的学生 |
[18:18] | I just — I — I know things were, uh — | 我 我知道事情有点 |
[18:22] | they were getting tough for her lately. | 她最近有点困难 |
[18:27] | You know, you might want to, uh — | 你可以去 |
[18:29] | you might want to talk to her best friend, Carmen. | 你可以去和她的闺蜜卡门谈谈 |
[18:32] | She knew Layla better than anyone. | 她最了解蕾拉 |
[18:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:34] | – Well, thanks, Brian. – Yeah. | -谢谢 布莱恩 -好 |
[18:36] | We’ll be in touch if we need anything. | 如有需要 我们会再联系的 |
[18:49] | It’s bullshit — an indictment should be a slam-dunk. | 真是胡扯 起诉本应轻而易举 |
[18:52] | I know, but Phillip Dayton knows how to work the system. | 我知道 但菲利普·代顿懂系统这一套 |
[18:55] | He convinced the judge to hold a probable cause hearing. | 他说服了法官进行可能性事由听证会 |
[18:59] | Well, we have enough for probable cause, right? | 我们能应付可能性事由 不是吗 |
[19:02] | I watched her hand that guy a gun | 我看到她给了那人一支枪 |
[19:05] | and tell him to shoot that kid. | 告诉他去射那个孩子 |
[19:06] | And I’ll have you testify to that. | 我会请你为此作证 |
[19:08] | I just wish we had some physical evidence | 我希望我们能有些物证 |
[19:10] | that tied Sands to either Dr. Isles’ kidnapping | 能将桑兹和艾尔斯法医的绑架案 |
[19:12] | or the murder of that trooper in Maine. | 或缅因州的骑警谋杀案连在一起 |
[19:15] | But your testimony will put Sands behind bars, | 不过你的证词将把桑兹关起来 |
[19:18] | at least for a while. | 至少能关一阵子 |
[19:28] | I still can’t believe Layla’s gone. | 我还是不敢相信蕾拉已经不在了 |
[19:32] | These were all her things? | 这些都是她的东西吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:34] | She kept stuff at my dorm. | 她把东西放在我宿舍 |
[19:37] | She studied there a lot. | 她常在那里学习 |
[19:38] | Her roommate always had people over. | 她室友总是带人回家 |
[19:40] | Well, I spoke to her ex-boyfriend, Brian. | 我跟她前男友布莱恩聊过 |
[19:44] | He said she was having a hard time. | 他说她当时挺难熬的 |
[19:46] | She flunked a couple of tests, which really upset her. | 她有好几门考试不及格 这真的让她很难过 |
[19:50] | And, I mean, everything just kind of snowballed. | 所有的事情越积越多 |
[19:54] | You know, she was failing three classes. | 她有三门课不及格 |
[19:56] | Any idea what the issue was? | 知道为什么会这样吗 |
[19:58] | I think it was too much pressure for her. | 我觉得是她压力过大 |
[20:00] | She freaked out. | 她崩溃了 |
[20:05] | Do you mind if I hold on to this? | 你介意我拿走这个吗 |
[20:08] | Keep it all. Looking at it just makes me really sad. | 拿走吧 看到它只会让我更难过 |
[20:18] | Dr. Isles, I just took a call | 艾尔斯医生 我刚接到 |
[20:19] | for you from Dr. Halperin. | 来自哈尔珀林医生的电话 找你的 |
[20:21] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:23] | I know Dr. Halperin. | 我认识哈尔珀林医生 |
[20:26] | He specializes in traumatic brain injury. | 他是创伤性脑损伤的专家 |
[20:29] | Uh, yes, that’s correct. | 对 没错 |
[20:31] | I had some questions about the Layla Jalbani case. | 我有几个关于蕾拉·加尔巴尼案子的疑问 |
[20:34] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[20:37] | Maura, please. | 莫拉 拜托 |
[20:40] | Whatever this is, you can trust me. | 不管是什么 你都可以信任我 |
[20:42] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[20:50] | The night of the shooting, I suffered a subdural hematoma. | 枪击案那晚 我出现了硬脑膜下出血 |
[20:54] | It’s stable, | 病情稳定 |
[20:55] | but there has been some slight cognitive loss. | 但出现过几次轻微的认知缺失 |
[21:00] | Any further loss of consciousness, nausea? | 有过昏厥 恶心吗 |
[21:03] | Slurred speech, trouble walking? | 口舌不清 走路困难呢 |
[21:05] | No. | 没有 |
[21:07] | Right. Well, that’s good, then. | 好吧 那应该还行 |
[21:10] | So, what can I do? | 有什么我能帮的 |
[21:12] | No one can know — not yet. | 谁都不能知道这事 暂时不能 |
[21:15] | Right now, I need the lab focused on finding | 现在 我需要实验室专心找到 |
[21:17] | the evidence to put Alice Sands away forever. | 可以将爱丽丝·桑兹永远关进监狱的证据 |
[21:20] | Understood. | 明白 |
[21:24] | But just so we’re clear, | 不过我要说清楚 |
[21:26] | my focus is also gonna be on helping you. | 我另一个重点是帮助你 |
[21:34] | Your Honor, we have ample evidence against Alice Sands. | 大人 我们有针对爱丽丝·桑兹的足够证据 |
[21:37] | In particular, the sworn testimony | 特别是有经验丰富的凶案组警探 |
[21:39] | of veteran homicide detective Jane Rizzoli. | 简·里佐利的宣誓证词 |
[21:42] | Detective Rizzoli’s testimony can’t be trusted, Your Honor. | 里佐利警探的证词不可取信 大人 |
[21:45] | She’s hounded my client with accusations, | 她因数项指控追捕我的当事人 |
[21:47] | but has yet to produce a single shred of physical proof. | 但只得到了极少量的物证 |
[21:49] | Alice Sands is a convicted criminal. | 爱丽丝·桑兹是个货真价实的罪犯 |
[21:52] | They initially charged my client | 他们先是在上周 |
[21:53] | with the shooting of a police officer last week. | 指控我的当事人涉嫌一起警员枪击案 |
[21:55] | Then they just dropped those charges | 然后他们直接放弃了这些指控 |
[21:58] | because the ballistics on the rifle didn’t match. | 因为来复枪上的弹道检查不匹配 |
[21:59] | We have witnesses inside the tunnel who can confirm | 我们在下水道有证人可以证明 |
[22:02] | Sands ordered the shooting of one of her employees. | 桑兹对自己的雇员下令开枪 |
[22:05] | What witnesses? | 什么证人 |
[22:06] | Your Honor, I have in my hand signed affidavits | 大人 我这里有当时在场 |
[22:09] | of every single person at that scene. | 每一个人签下的证词 |
[22:12] | This is not happening. | 不会吧 |
[22:13] | It’s not over yet. | 还没有定论呢 |
[22:14] | They all say the same thing. | 他们给出了一样的答案 |
[22:16] | Ms. Sands never gave that disturbed young man a gun, | 桑兹女士不曾给那位错乱的年轻男子枪 |
[22:19] | and, in fact, begged him not to pull the trigger. | 实际上 她还求他不要开枪 |
[22:23] | Ms. Lynne, do you have any evidence to present | 琳妮女士 除了里佐利警探的证词外 |
[22:26] | other than Detective Rizzoli’s testimony? | 你是否有其他证据可以呈上 |
[22:28] | No, Your Honor, but Detective Rizzoli has — | 没了 大人 但里佐利警探… |
[22:30] | Then I have no choice. | 那么我别无他法 |
[22:32] | Now, you can refile if you get something stronger. | 若有其它更有力的证据 你可以重新上诉 |
[22:35] | But until then, I find there was | 但在那之前 我认为这次逮捕 |
[22:37] | not probable cause for the arrest. | 并不存在可能性事由 |
[22:40] | The defendant is free to go. | 可以释放被告了 |
[22:49] | You got to find some way to hold her. | 你得想办法扣住她 |
[22:51] | Give me 48 hours at least. | 至少给我48小时 |
[22:53] | I’ll do what I can, | 我尽力而为 |
[22:54] | but if it looks like harassment, | 但如果看起来像骚扰 |
[22:55] | the judge will just throw it out. | 法官会阻止的 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:06] | So, the whole break-up with Nicole, | 跟妮可的这个分手 |
[23:09] | it was kind of sudden, wasn’t it? | 有够突然的 是吧 |
[23:11] | Not really. | 也不算 |
[23:11] | We’re just…different, that’s all. | 我们就是 太不一样 就是这样 |
[23:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:16] | Ma, Nicole was fun, but, I don’t know, | 妈 妮可很有意思 但 我不知道 |
[23:20] | we’re just not right for each other. | 我们不太合适 |
[23:21] | I just wonder if it’s | 我只是在想 |
[23:23] | because there’s somebody else you might like — | 会不会是因为你可能喜欢上了别人… |
[23:26] | somebody who likes French fries | 某个跟你一样喜欢 |
[23:28] | and Thousand Island dressing as much as you do. | 炸薯条和千岛酱的人 |
[23:31] | Nina? | 妮娜 |
[23:33] | No. | 没有 |
[23:36] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[23:37] | But nothing can come of it. | 但也不会有什么结果 |
[23:41] | Why not? She’s great. | 为什么 她很好啊 |
[23:43] | Yeah, she’s great, but she’s my friend and we work together. | 她是很好 但她是我朋友 还是同事 |
[23:46] | A million things could go wrong. | 很容易出问题 |
[23:47] | So you’re not even gonna try? | 所以你都不试一下 |
[23:49] | Look, maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t. | 听着 这事可能成 也可能不成 |
[23:52] | But if you don’t take a risk, | 但如果你不去冒险尝试 |
[23:55] | how the hell are you ever gonna know? | 你怎么可能知道成不成 |
[23:58] | Ma. | 妈 |
[23:59] | – What? – Turn it up. | -怎么了 -声音放大点 |
[24:04] | I don’t know why Detective Rizzoli | 我不明白里佐利警探为什么 |
[24:05] | continues to persecute me. | 一直迫害我 |
[24:07] | I’m just thankful that justice was done here today. | 我只是很感激正义得到了伸张 |
[24:10] | I really hate that bitch. | 我真讨厌那个坏女人 |
[24:12] | This whole affair calls Jane Rizzoli’s | 这件事让简·里佐利的所有记录 |
[24:14] | record into question. | 都有了可疑之处 |
[24:16] | How many times has she targeted innocent victims | 她自己毫无根据的推测 |
[24:18] | with her wild accusations? | 伤害过多少无辜受害者 |
[24:19] | The Boston Police Department needs to launch | 波士顿警方需要对里佐利警探 |
[24:21] | a full-scale investigation of Detective Rizzoli. | 展开全面调查 |
[24:25] | Nobody’s gonna buy that garbage. | 没人会相信这种胡话的 |
[24:27] | This woman has gone after my home, my friends, my job. | 这女人毁了我的房子 我的朋友 我的工作 |
[24:31] | And now she’s going after my reputation? | 现在还盯上我的名誉了 |
[24:33] | So what do you want to do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[24:37] | Keep digging. | 继续查 |
[24:39] | Okay, the only place that Alice has made a real mistake | 爱丽丝犯的唯一一个错误 |
[24:44] | is here. | 就在这里 |
[24:45] | Shooting of that state trooper up in Maine? | 缅因州被枪杀的骑警吗 |
[24:47] | Yeah, that’s our best shot | 是的 最有可能拿到 |
[24:48] | at getting physical evidence against her. | 能指向她的物证的就是这个案子 |
[24:50] | Well, they’ve kept me updated. | 他们一直在向我汇报 |
[24:53] | So far, no murder weapon has been recovered. | 目前还没有找到凶器 |
[24:56] | They’re still looking for the gold Plymouth the shooter was in. | 他们还在找凶手开的金色普利茅斯 |
[24:59] | And Alice’s DNA could be in that car, | 爱丽丝的DNA有可能留在了车里 |
[25:02] | that would tie her to the murder. | 这就能证明她与谋杀有关 |
[25:04] | Troopers have not made much progress. | 骑警那边没什么进展 |
[25:06] | Well, let’s make it for them. | 那我们来帮帮忙吧 |
[25:20] | You look like you could use this. | 你看起来急需一杯咖啡 |
[25:22] | – You here all night? – Yes. | -晚上没回去吗 -是啊 |
[25:24] | I have been just going over every scrap | 我重新仔细看了一遍我们掌握的 |
[25:26] | of information we have on Alice Sands | 关于爱丽丝·桑兹的所有资料 |
[25:28] | just hoping to find something I missed. | 希望找到之前漏掉的信息 |
[25:31] | But, uh, I texted you because of the accident investigation. | 但是 我给你短信是因为那起事故调查 |
[25:37] | Did you look at Layla’s notebook? | 你看蕾拉的笔记本了吗 |
[25:38] | I did, and you were right. | 我看了 你是对的 |
[25:41] | The formulas that Layla calculated | 蕾拉计算的公式 |
[25:42] | correspond almost exactly to the crash data. | 和车祸数据几乎完全吻合 |
[25:46] | So it wasn’t an accident. | 所以这不是意外 |
[25:47] | Well, I built a reconstruction scenario using the formulas | 我根据你在蕾拉的笔记本中 |
[25:51] | that you found in Layla’s notebook. | 发现的算式复原了现场 |
[25:54] | The 54-mile-per-hour speed she calculated combined | 她计算出来的每小时86千米的车速 |
[25:57] | with the friction value of the road | 加上路面的摩擦系数 |
[25:58] | and the impact angle would create | 还有撞击的角度 |
[26:00] | enough velocity to break the guardrail. | 能产生足够破坏护栏的速度 |
[26:02] | There weren’t skid marks because she was accelerating. | 没有刹车痕是因为她当时在加速 |
[26:05] | Well, there’s no way to tell for certain. | 这没有办法证实了 |
[26:08] | Layla drove off that cliff | 蕾拉自己开下了悬崖 |
[26:09] | and made it look like an accident. | 还伪装成了事故的假象 |
[26:11] | She killed herself. | 她是自杀 |
[26:13] | That’s one theory, but none of this is conclusive. | 这是一个理论 但这些都不是决定性证据 |
[26:16] | And, Frankie, there’s no way to truly know | 还有 弗兰基 我们也没法考证 |
[26:18] | what was going on in Layla’s mind. | 蕾拉到底是怎么想的 |
[26:23] | What if she never got to Route 16? | 要是她就没到16国道呢 |
[26:26] | What if she took, like, this road here? | 要是她走了 比如 这条路呢 |
[26:28] | Well, the troopers searched | 骑警搜索了 |
[26:30] | these woods and this little lake. | 这片树林和这个小湖 |
[26:31] | Nothing. | 没有发现 |
[26:32] | Where does this one go? | 这条路通向哪里 |
[26:34] | Looks like a dead end. | 看来好像是条死路 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:48] | Yeah, it’s just a dirt road. | 是啊 就是一条土路 |
[26:50] | It just ends in these woods right here. | 尽头就是这片树林 |
[26:52] | What is this? This isn’t on the map. | 这是什么 地图上没这个啊 |
[26:54] | Is that like a crater or something? | 像个火山口还是什么的 |
[26:56] | It’s covered in vegetation. It looks like an old quarry. | 被植被覆盖着 看着像个废弃采石场 |
[27:00] | Did the troopers check it out? | 骑警搜查了吗 |
[27:01] | It’s not in the notes. | 记录上没有 |
[27:02] | I’ll get them to take a look. | 我让他们去查查 |
[27:10] | There you are. I texted you. | 你在这儿呀 我给你发短信来着 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry. I just needed some time to figure this out. | 抱歉 我需要些时间把这个搞清楚 |
[27:14] | You talk to Maura? | 你跟莫拉谈了吗 |
[27:16] | Yeah, it looks like Layla crashed her car on purpose. | 是的 看来蕾拉是故意撞车的 |
[27:20] | There’s no definitive proof, but it might be a suicide. | 还没有确凿证据 但可能是自杀 |
[27:24] | There is proof. | 这就是证据 |
[27:26] | This is what I wanted to show you. | 我找你就是为这个 |
[27:28] | See the reflector there on the guardrail? | 看到护栏上的反射镜了吗 |
[27:31] | There shouldn’t be any red reflectors | 那个路段本来应该是没有 |
[27:33] | along that stretch of road. | 红色反射镜的 |
[27:35] | Department of Transit only uses yellow reflectors. | 捷运局只用黄色的 |
[27:38] | Layla put them there so she’d know exactly where to hit. | 是蕾拉放在了那里标记应该撞的位置 |
[27:43] | If the initial impact didn’t kill her, | 就算没有死于碰撞 |
[27:45] | the boulder at the bottom definitely would. | 底部的石块也一定可以 |
[27:50] | It’s senseless. | 没道理啊 |
[27:51] | S-she was just a kid. | 她就是个孩子 |
[27:53] | Hard to imagine things are so terrible | 很难想象事情会糟糕到看起来 |
[27:55] | this seems like the only way out. | 只有自杀这一条出路 |
[27:57] | Well, now I have to explain all this to her parents. | 现在我得向她父母解释这一切了 |
[28:00] | You can’t explain — | 没法解释 |
[28:02] | maybe no one can. | 也许谁都做不到 |
[28:04] | All you can do is tell them the truth. | 你能做的只有告诉他们真相 |
[28:08] | You’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[28:21] | – I can’t. – Oh, yeah, yeah. | -我不能 -好吧 |
[28:22] | I — I’m sorry. Nina, don’t — | 很抱歉 妮娜 不要 |
[28:26] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:30] | You got somebody watching the back? | 有人盯着她吗 |
[28:33] | Okay, let me know if she moves. | 好吧 她要是有动静就通知我 |
[28:35] | You got Sands under surveillance? | 你在监视桑兹吗 |
[28:37] | She’s not getting away this time. | 这次绝不能让她逃掉 |
[28:39] | Frankie, Mr. And Mrs. Jalbani are here. | 弗兰基 加尔巴尼夫妇来了 |
[28:42] | They’re downstairs. | 就在楼下 |
[28:43] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:52] | What’s going on between you two? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[28:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:55] | It sure felt like something. | 感觉绝不像没什么啊 |
[28:56] | I’m just preoccupied. | 我只是烦心事太多 |
[29:00] | I’m trying to figure out how much | 我在想要告诉 |
[29:01] | to tell Layla Jalbani’s parents. | 加尔巴尼夫妇多少 |
[29:04] | – Do you know what happened? – Yeah. | -你知道事情原委了吗 -是的 |
[29:06] | The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. | 我越想越生气 |
[29:08] | This bright, young girl killed herself instead | 这聪明的年轻姑娘宁愿自杀 |
[29:11] | of admitting that she’s failing out of college. | 也不愿承认在学校挂科了 |
[29:13] | Even worse — she makes it look like an accident so her parents | 更糟的是 她还弄得像出车祸 |
[29:17] | don’t know that they’re the reason she did it. | 那她父母就不会知道是他们导致了她自杀 |
[29:20] | Okay, hold on. | 等等 |
[29:21] | You can’t just blame the parents. | 你不能只怪父母 |
[29:23] | Jane, they put a lot of pressure on her to succeed. | 简 他们望女成凤 给了她太多压力 |
[29:27] | Frankie, it’s never that simple. | 弗兰基 决不可能那么简单 |
[29:31] | All right. All right, I appreciate it. Thank you. | 好好 我很感激 谢谢 |
[29:34] | Jane, they found it. | 简 他们找到了 |
[29:37] | The Plymouth? | 普利茅斯车吗 |
[29:38] | It was in the quarry. | 在采石场 |
[29:40] | Maine troopers found it under some trees. | 缅因州骑警在树下找到的 |
[29:42] | We got to get it to Maura. | 我们得把它给莫拉 |
[29:43] | It’s already handled. It’s on the way to her. | 已经交待了 在路上了 |
[29:48] | Mr. and Mrs. Jalbani. | 加尔巴尼夫妇 |
[29:52] | We’ve completed the investigation. | 我们已经调查完了 |
[29:53] | And this mechanic — have you arrested him? | 你们逮捕那个技工了吗 |
[29:55] | No, we didn’t find any evidence | 没 我们没发现任何证据 |
[29:57] | that Layla’s car had been tampered with. | 表明蕾拉的车被动了手脚 |
[29:59] | Then what happened? | 那到底怎么回事 |
[30:01] | W-why was she even on that terrible road? | 她为什么会在那破烂路上开车 |
[30:03] | Please. | 请坐 |
[30:08] | The truth is Layla was under a lot of stress. | 事实上 蕾拉压力很大 |
[30:12] | Did you know that she was failing | 你们知道她在彭伯顿大学 |
[30:13] | three classes at Pemberton? | 挂了三科吗 |
[30:15] | Failing? | 挂科 |
[30:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[30:19] | She never said anything. | 她从没提过 |
[30:21] | Maybe she didn’t want to disappoint you. | 或许是她不想让你们失望 |
[30:23] | We could never be disappointed in Layla. | 我们不可能对蕾拉感到失望 |
[30:25] | She was so much more than we could have ever imagined. | 她比我们想象的优秀多了 |
[30:29] | But failing would have been devastating for her. | 但挂科对她的打击会是致命的 |
[30:34] | I mean, she pushed herself so hard. | 她给自己太大压力了 |
[30:38] | You said that Layla was gonna be the first one | 你说蕾拉本来会是你们家 |
[30:40] | in your family to graduate college. | 第一个大学毕业生 |
[30:42] | That she had a bright future. | 还说她前途无限 |
[30:44] | – Yes. – That must have meant a lot to you? | -对 -那对你们一定意义非凡吧 |
[30:47] | Yes, but, I mean, it meant everything to Layla. | 对 可那是蕾拉的全部 |
[30:50] | We knew that she was worried. | 我们知道她很担心 |
[30:52] | You know, we said, “you come home. | 我们告诉她 “回家吧 |
[30:53] | You go to the community college for one year, two years.” | 去社区大学念一两年” |
[30:57] | But Layla, she wouldn’t hear of it. | 可蕾拉听不进去 |
[31:00] | She was determined to succeed. | 她决心要取得成功 |
[31:03] | That sounds like… | 这听着像… |
[31:05] | Layla put a lot of pressure on herself. | 蕾拉给自己太大压力了 |
[31:07] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[31:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:13] | Did this have anything to do with her crash? | 这和她出车祸有什么关系吗 |
[31:16] | Uh, not — not directly. | 没直接关系 |
[31:22] | I guess it just might explain | 我想这或许解释了 |
[31:24] | why she was distracted that night. | 那晚她为何会心神不宁 |
[31:27] | Actually, our — our investigation determined | 其实我们调查确定 |
[31:29] | that this was nothing more than a tragic accident. | 这只是起不幸的车祸 |
[31:38] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我对此表示很遗憾 |
[31:46] | If there’s anything else, please don’t hesitate to call. | 有什么事请随时联系我 |
[31:53] | I found another one. | 我又找到一个 |
[31:55] | What — print? | 什么 指纹吗 |
[31:56] | Partial. | 不完整 |
[31:58] | Probably not enough for an I.D., | 可能都无法确认身份 |
[32:00] | but it is on top of blood spatter from the trooper. | 但指纹在骑警溅出的血迹上面 |
[32:03] | Well, so, that puts Alice in the vehicle | 也就是说骑警中枪时 |
[32:05] | when the trooper was shot. | 爱丽丝在车里 |
[32:08] | Well, only if we could positively | 除非我们能断定 |
[32:09] | identify it as Alice’s. | 是爱丽丝的指纹 |
[32:10] | – Maura. – Kent. | -莫拉 -肯特 |
[32:12] | Swab the seatbelt clasp | 在安全带扣 |
[32:14] | – and the glove-compartment handle for DNA. – Got it. | -和贮物箱把手上提取DNA -明白 |
[32:16] | There’s also a possibility on the trunk-release latch. | 行李箱盖的锁上可能也有 |
[32:21] | She torched the trunk. | 她烧了行李箱 |
[32:22] | Yeah, well, DNA is resistant to high temperatures. | 没关系 DNA能耐高温 |
[32:25] | You know, Alice left the police academy 20 years ago. | 爱丽丝二十年前从警校毕业 |
[32:28] | We’ve come a long way since then. | 之后破案技术进步很大 |
[32:36] | All right, I’m gonna run these samples through the sequencer. | 好 我去检测这些样本的基因序列 |
[32:43] | You’re hovering. | 你还在这里徘徊 |
[32:49] | Wait, there’s something here. | 等等 这里有发现 |
[32:53] | It’s smeared, but — | 被擦掉了 但… |
[32:54] | Maura, we got to convince a judge, okay? | 莫拉 我们得说服法官 好吗 |
[32:56] | A partial ain’t gonna cut it. | 不完整的指纹没用的 |
[32:58] | Well, not by themselves, maybe. | 分开了或许没用 |
[33:00] | But if we can put them together… | 但如果我们能拼起来… |
[33:04] | Like a puzzle. | 就像拼图 |
[33:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:07] | I just hope we have enough pieces. | 但愿我们有足够的碎片 |
[33:14] | Was that a good beep or a bad beep? | 这哔哔声是吻合还是不吻合 |
[33:19] | It’s a match to Alice Sands. | 与爱丽丝·桑兹的指纹吻合 |
[33:23] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[33:24] | We have a DNA match, too. | DNA检测也吻合 |
[33:26] | Alice Sands definitely touched that seatbelt. | 爱丽丝·桑兹肯定碰了安全带 |
[33:28] | The evidence places her in the car. | 这能证明她就在车里 |
[33:30] | That’ll tie her to the trooper’s murder. | 那就能证明她和骑警被杀脱不了关系 |
[33:31] | That’s enough for any court. | 够上法庭了 |
[33:33] | We got her. | 我们抓到她了 |
[33:36] | We finally got her. | 终于抓到她了 |
[33:40] | You two, around back. | 你俩 到后面看看 |
[34:01] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[34:05] | Are you sure she didn’t leave? | 你确定她没走吗 |
[34:07] | We were covering the front and the back. | 前后都有我们的人守着 |
[34:08] | She didn’t get past us. | 我们没看到她出去 |
[34:22] | No! | 不 |
[34:26] | – Drop the gun! – Don’t shoot! | -放下枪 -别开枪 |
[34:28] | Alice, let him go. | 爱丽丝 放了他 |
[34:29] | Do it! | 放下枪 |
[34:31] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[34:33] | Do it! | 快点 |
[34:39] | Alice, let him go. | 爱丽丝 放了他 |
[34:42] | Jane. | 简 |
[34:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:44] | Jane? | 简 |
[34:45] | Knock it down. | 把门撞开 |
[34:48] | Tell them to stay out or I’ll kill the kid right now. | 叫他们别进来 不然我现在就杀了他 |
[34:50] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想那么做的 |
[34:51] | You want to watch him bleed out on the floor? | 你想看着他在地上流血而死吗 |
[34:53] | – No, please! – Do it! | -不要 求求你 -快点 |
[34:55] | Korsak, back off! She’s got a hostage. | 科萨科 退后 她手上有人质 |
[34:59] | There. | 好了 |
[35:00] | Okay, see? | 看到没 |
[35:01] | It’s just you and me, all right? | 就咱俩 可以吗 |
[35:03] | It’s just you and me, okay? | 就只有你和我 |
[35:06] | Look, look, look, let’s just put our guns down, okay? | 听我说 咱俩都先把枪放下 好吗 |
[35:08] | Oh, yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你倒是想 对吧 |
[35:10] | So you could put a bullet through my head. | 这样你就能一枪击中我的头 |
[35:11] | No. No, I wouldn’t. No, I don’t want to do that. | 不不 我不会的 我不想那么做 |
[35:13] | Bullshit! You are such a liar. | 胡说八道 你这个大骗子 |
[35:15] | – You want me dead. – Alice, I don’t want that. | -你想我死 -爱丽丝 我不想你死 |
[35:17] | You’re so smug. You always were. | 你太自命不凡了 你一向如此 |
[35:21] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[35:22] | You let him go. | 你放了他 |
[35:25] | All right? I will stay. | 好吗 我留下来 |
[35:26] | Okay, come on, he’s got nothing to do with this. | 拜托 他跟这事没有半点关系 |
[35:29] | Jane Rizzoli — always trying to be the hero. | 简·里佐利 总是想逞英雄 |
[35:31] | I’m just doing my job! | 我只是在做本职工作 |
[35:33] | That’s all I know how to do, okay? | 我只会这样做事 知道吗 |
[35:40] | Alice, please. | 爱丽丝 求你了 |
[35:42] | Okay, we can still walk out of here. | 好吗 我们仍然可以走出去的 |
[35:45] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[35:50] | Maybe, but I’ll still win. | 也许吧 但我还是会赢 |
[35:52] | Because after you kill me, | 因为你杀了我以后 |
[35:54] | everyone will think you’re a dirty cop. | 所有人都会认为你是个腐败的警察 |
[35:58] | “Did Jane Rizzoli really kill | “简·里佐利真的冷血地 |
[36:00] | that poor woman in cold blood?” | 杀害了那可怜的女人吗” |
[36:03] | You won’t be so perfect then. | 到时候你就不那么完美了 |
[36:06] | I’m not gonna shoot you. | 我不会开枪的 |
[36:13] | I’m not gonna shoot you. | 我不会朝你开枪的 |
[36:15] | I’m not gonna give you the choice. | 我不会给你选择的 |
[36:19] | No! | 不 |
[36:25] | Jane? | 简 |
[36:37] | Come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[36:39] | Come on. | 快走 |
[36:44] | Jane? | 简 |
[36:49] | Jane, you okay? | 简 你还好吧 |
[36:50] | You’re good. | 你没事了 |
[36:52] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:53] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[36:54] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[37:14] | This stool taken? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[37:16] | Why? You want to throw it at me? | 干吗 你要拿凳子砸我吗 |
[37:19] | I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[37:21] | No, I’m the one who should be apologizing. | 不 该道歉的人是我 |
[37:24] | I completely misread things, | 我完全读错了信号 |
[37:26] | probably screwed up our friendship. | 或许搞砸了咱们的友谊 |
[37:28] | Frankie, stop. | 弗兰基 别说了 |
[37:30] | I freaked out a little. That’s all. | 我只是有点吓到了 仅此而已 |
[37:32] | See, I hate that I put you in that position. | 我恨自己把你置于那个境地 |
[37:36] | Since Marcus died, I’ve been on my own. | 自从马库斯去世后 我一直一个人 |
[37:40] | That was my first kiss. | 那是我在那之后的第一个吻 |
[37:42] | I should have known that. | 我早该知道的 |
[37:43] | Aw, I’m such an idiot. | 我太蠢了 |
[37:46] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[37:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:49] | It will never happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[37:52] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[38:09] | That happened. | 还真发生了 |
[38:13] | Well, I — I think I should buy you a drink. | 我想我应该请你喝一杯 |
[38:15] | I think you better, after that. Yeah. | 在那一吻之后你最好请我喝一杯 |
[38:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:27] | That’s all of it. | 都收拾完了 |
[38:29] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[38:30] | Now it feels like a real home. | 现在感觉像个家了 |
[38:33] | Maybe we could move this and give you some more room. | 也许我们应该把这个挪开给你多一点空间 |
[38:35] | What’s in it? | 这里面是什么 |
[38:37] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[38:39] | Ooh, interesting. | 有意思 |
[38:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:43] | It’s a torture device. | 这是个酷刑装置 |
[38:45] | You want me to show you how it works? | 想让我给你演示一下吗 |
[38:46] | No! I want you to shut that thing immediately. | 不要 我要你马上把那箱子关上 |
[38:49] | What? This is fascinating. | 干吗 这很有意思 |
[38:50] | These are actual medieval torture devices. | 这些是真正的中世纪酷刑装置 |
[38:53] | Well, now I understand why you | 我现在明白你为什么 |
[38:55] | and the Professor were friends. | 和这个教授是朋友了 |
[38:57] | What is that?! | 那是什么 |
[38:58] | A tongue tearer. | 切舌刑具 |
[38:59] | Okay, well, that seems completely necessary. | 好吧 这看上去非常有必要 |
[39:07] | Medieval birth control. | 中世纪的避孕器具 |
[39:09] | Just don’t go out, | 别出门就是了 |
[39:10] | and then you don’t need birth control. | 那你就用不着避孕了 |
[39:13] | Or you can call Martinez. | 又或者你可以打电话给马丁内斯 |
[39:17] | No. | 不要 |
[39:20] | You really think so? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[39:21] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[39:23] | Okay, I’ll call Martinez | 好吧 要是你约肯特出去 |
[39:25] | if you ask Kent out. | 我就打电话给马丁内斯 |
[39:29] | Wha — Kent? | 什么 肯特 |
[39:30] | Yes, Kent. | 是的 肯特 |
[39:32] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[39:34] | It’s so obvious there’s totally something going on. | 你们俩之间太明显了 |
[39:37] | – Maura! – That’s ridiculous. | -莫拉 -这太荒唐了 |
[39:38] | – It is – We work together. | -本来就是 -我们是同事 |
[39:40] | Come on. Bring the tongue tearer, though. | 拜托 不过要记得戴上切舌器 |
[39:42] | – You’re gonna need that. – Yeah, he does talk a lot. | -你会用得上的 -没错 他确实话很多 |
[40:16] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:18] | I saw the news. | 我看到新闻了 |
[40:20] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[40:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:24] | I have time, if you needed the confessional. | 如果你要告解的话 我有时间 |
[40:30] | Actually, I don’t. | 实际上 我不需要 |
[40:32] | I mean, not — not today, anyway. | 至少今天不需要 |
[40:34] | I just — | 我只是 |
[40:36] | I just came by to pay my respects. | 我只是来致敬的 |
[40:41] | “But I say to you, ‘Love your enemies | “只是我告诉你们 ‘要爱你们的仇敌 |
[40:45] | and pray for those that persecute you.'” | 为那逼迫你们的祷告'” |
[40:49] | Matthew. | 马太福音 |
[40:55] | I can’t say it to that, | 我虽不能做到这点 |
[40:56] | but…I’m okay with the way it turned out. | 但 我可以接受这个结局 |
[41:03] | I hope He is, too. | 我希望他也能 |