时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Why aren’t you in bed? | 你怎么不睡觉 |
[00:59] | There’s a zombie fight on the sidewalk out there. | 外面人行道上有僵尸大战 |
[01:01] | Jared, you are too old to be making up stories. | 贾里德 你都这么大了不能编故事了 |
[01:05] | I don’t make up stories! | 我就没有编过故事 |
[01:07] | The spider bite that rendered you unable to do homework? | 被蜘蛛咬了一口导致无法写作业这件事怎么说 |
[01:09] | I could’ve gone blind. | 我本可能会失明 |
[01:14] | They were out there. I saw them. | 他们就在外面 我看见了 |
[01:17] | This is why we don’t do comic books before bed. Go. | 所以说睡觉前不该看漫画书 去吧 |
[01:22] | Night. | 晚安 |
[01:53] | – Morning. – Hey. | -早上好 -好 |
[01:57] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[02:00] | Research. | 研究 |
[02:01] | “Diagnostic and statistical manual | “精神障碍诊断与统计 |
[02:03] | of mental disorders.” | 手册” |
[02:05] | Latest edition. | 最新版 |
[02:07] | You don’t have a mental disorder. | 你没有精神障碍 |
[02:09] | I have a condition that can affect the way I think. | 但我的情况影响了我的思考 |
[02:13] | Or overthink. | 和过度思考 |
[02:14] | Well, it doesn’t hurt to educate myself on current treatments. | 学习一下最新的治疗方法也没什么不好 |
[02:17] | On mental disorders that you don’t ha– okay. | 学你并没有的精神障 好吧 |
[02:20] | You told me that you were feeling better, | 你说你感觉好多了的 |
[02:22] | That you had no more symptoms. | 也没有更多症状了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, but that can change at any moment. | 是啊 但是随时都可能有变化 |
[02:25] | And there’s nothing I can do about it. | 而我什么也做不了 |
[02:26] | And I don’t excel at doing nothing. | 而我并不擅长无事可做 |
[02:28] | – This is true. – So…Mm. | -这倒是 -所以… |
[02:31] | Hi, ma. | 嗨 妈 |
[02:33] | Hi, girls. | 嗨 姑娘们 |
[02:35] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[02:36] | Nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[02:41] | – What’s that? – A backpack. | -这是什么 -一个书包 |
[02:43] | – What’s it for? – Books. | -装什么的 -书 |
[02:45] | Are you taking a course? | 你在上课吗 |
[02:47] | – You could say that. – How nice! | -可以这么说 -真好 |
[02:50] | So what are you studying? | 学的什么 |
[02:51] | Uh, bunch of subjects. | 好多学科 |
[02:53] | You know, you could say it’s like a survey course. | 可以说是个调研课吧 |
[02:56] | – Hey, Ang. – Hi, Max. | -嗨 安 -嗨 麦克斯 |
[02:59] | – Who’s that? – My study buddy. | -这是谁 -我的学习伙伴 |
[03:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:03] | We’re gonna nail the GED. Right, Ang? | 我们会搞定GED考试的 对吧 安 |
[03:08] | GED The GED? | |
[03:09] | The high school equivalency test? | 高中同等学历考试 |
[03:13] | Max, would you mind waiting in the courtyard for me, | 麦克斯 能在院子里等我一下吗 |
[03:15] | just for a minute? | 一下就好 |
[03:16] | – I’ll be right out. – Sure. | -我马上就出去 -当然 |
[03:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:25] | You never graduated high school? | 你没有从高中毕业 |
[03:28] | Nope. | 是的 |
[03:29] | Your father thought it was a waste of my time. | 你爸觉得是浪费时间 |
[03:33] | Mom, I’m sorry. I-I never knew that. | 妈 很抱歉 我从不知道 |
[03:35] | Well, I don’t go around advertising it. | 我也没有到处宣扬 |
[03:40] | It’s kind of bothered me since I never finished, so… | 没能完成学业很困扰我 所以… |
[03:45] | Here I am. | 就这样了 |
[03:47] | This is great! | 这很棒啊 |
[03:49] | Ma! I’m so proud of you! | 妈 我真为你自豪 |
[03:51] | – Thanks. – Me, too. | -谢谢 -我也是 |
[03:52] | Oh, thank you, Maura. | 谢谢 莫拉 |
[03:54] | When — when’s the exam? | 考试是什么时候 |
[03:56] | Uh, next month. It’s a 7 1/2 hour test, | 下个月 七个半小时的考试 |
[03:59] | and Max and I have been cramming for it. | 我和麦克斯在考前突击学习 |
[04:02] | – Yeah, what’s his story? -He’s very bright. | -他为什么要考 -他很聪明 |
[04:05] | He, uh, dropped out to pursue his passion for farming. | 他高中辍学去追求种地的梦想 |
[04:10] | In boston? What’s he farm? | 在波士顿种地 种什么 |
[04:12] | Hydroponic marijuana, mostly. | 水培大麻 基本上是 |
[04:15] | Gotta go! | 要走了 |
[04:19] | I got the top down on my convertible. | 我把敞篷车的蓬打开了 |
[04:21] | – You okay with that? – Yeah, sure. Let’s get to it. Here. | -不介意吧 -当然 咱们走吧 给 |
[04:24] | – Cool pack. – Have fun, ma. | -包真酷 -好好玩 妈 |
[04:26] | Remember, keep one foot on the floor at all times! | 记着一只脚始终要着地 |
[04:57] | Yet another brilliant idea from my father. | 我爸的又一个奇妙点子 |
[04:59] | How dare he talk her out of getting a diploma? | 他竟敢劝她不拿毕业证 |
[05:02] | – Thanks. – Well, I admire her courage. | -谢谢 -我敬佩她的勇气 |
[05:04] | It can’t be easy to dive back into that coursework. | 重新投入学习并不容易 |
[05:07] | And she has Max. | 她还有麦克斯 |
[05:10] | Well, at least he wants to better himself. | 至少他想提升自己 |
[05:12] | I smell pot on her, she’s grounded. | 只要我闻到大麻味 她就要被禁足 |
[05:14] | – It is legal here. – For medical use. | -大麻在这里是合法的 -合法的是医用大麻 |
[05:17] | My mother does not need medical marijuana. | 我妈现在不需要医用大麻 |
[05:19] | She hallucinates when she takes too many decongestants. | 她用太多解充血药都会产生幻觉 |
[05:26] | Zombie. | 僵尸 |
[05:27] | Please tell me that’s not real. | 求你告诉我这不是真的 |
[05:35] | Seems like some kind of a synthetic polymer. | 看起来像是一种合成聚合物 |
[05:37] | Silicone, maybe. | 可能是硅树脂 |
[05:38] | What about all the blood? | 那些血呢 |
[05:40] | Well, that’s real. | 那是真的 |
[05:42] | As is this tear in the posterior skull tissue. | 后头骨组织撕裂也是真的 |
[05:46] | Likely a result of blunt impact. | 可能是钝物撞击所致 |
[05:48] | He may have fractured his occipital bone. | 枕骨也可能有骨折 |
[05:51] | Looks like they struggled across the street | 看起来他们在对面街道扭打 |
[05:52] | And made their way over here, where the victim went down. | 打到这边 受害者倒下 |
[05:56] | We know who he is? | 知道身份了吗 |
[05:57] | We’re running prints and facial recognition now. | 正在查指纹和面部识别 |
[06:00] | So no ID? | 所以没有身份证 |
[06:01] | None that belonged to him, but he had four wallets on him. | 没有他自己的 但他有四个钱包 |
[06:04] | He’s wearing booster pants | 他穿着运动裤 |
[06:05] | with all the hidden compartments. | 有那么多隐蔽的兜 |
[06:06] | Oh, he’s a pickpocket. | 他是个扒手 |
[06:08] | Maybe somebody he robbed was on to him, | 也许他偷的哪个人盯上他了 |
[06:10] | went after him for revenge. | 去找他报仇 |
[06:11] | Pretty conspicuous look for a thief. | 作为一个小偷他穿得也太显眼了 |
[06:13] | Maybe he was working a costume party. | 或许他在办一个化装舞会 |
[06:14] | – Still… – Maybe he’s really a zombie. | -但还是 -或许他真的是个僵尸 |
[06:16] | Well, then we would have no case because you can’t kill a zombie. | 那就无法立案 因为你无法杀死僵尸 |
[06:18] | They’re already dead. | 他们已经死了 |
[06:20] | He’s very talented. | 他真有才 |
[06:22] | I mean, this laceration on his cheek is a work of art. | 他脸部的割伤简直是艺术作品 |
[06:26] | He even discolored the subcutaneous tissue | 他甚至让皮下组织褪色 |
[06:29] | to account for maggot infestation. | 来假装成蛆虫污染 |
[06:32] | Yay? | 真棒 |
[06:33] | Well, we have to admire how real it looks. | 我们得敬佩他做得这么逼真 |
[06:35] | I mean, this takes dedication. | 这需要很大投入 |
[06:37] | There’s a world record for the number of snails on a person’s face. | 一个人脸上放蜗牛的数量有个世界纪录 |
[06:39] | That takes dedication, too, | 那也需要投入 |
[06:41] | But it doesn’t mean I have to admire it. | 但并不意味着我要敬佩它 |
[06:43] | How many snails was it? | 有多少蜗牛 |
[06:45] | That’s not the point, Maura. | 这不是重点 莫拉 |
[06:47] | 43. | 43只 |
[06:48] | I told her there was zombies out there. | 我说了外面有一些僵尸 |
[06:50] | Zombies? So more than one? | 一些 所以不止一个 |
[06:52] | Two. Fighting each other. It was awesome. | 有两个 在打架 帅呆了 |
[06:56] | Until she had to interrupt. | 直到被她打断 |
[06:58] | Can you describe the second zombie? | 能描述一下第二个僵尸吗 |
[07:00] | Uh, he was classic. They both were. | 他很经典 两个人都是 |
[07:03] | Meaning what? | 意思是 |
[07:04] | Meaning…They locomote on two legs. | 意思是 他们用两条腿移动 |
[07:07] | As opposed to… | 而不是 |
[07:08] | Stalkers, who move on all fours. | 潜伏者 四肢爬行的 |
[07:10] | Or crawlers. They have no legs at all. | 或者是爬行者 他们没有腿 |
[07:13] | Then you’ve got your bonies, who generally don’t move | 还有骨瘦如柴的 通常不怎么移动 |
[07:16] | on account of their, uh… advanced decomposition. | 由于他们的…深度腐烂 |
[07:19] | You know your zombies. | 你对僵尸很了解啊 |
[07:21] | Reanimation is my passion. | 我超爱僵尸 |
[07:23] | Uh, was the other zombie male or female? | 另一个僵尸是男性还是女性 |
[07:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:27] | Was there anything unique about the second zombie? | 第二个僵尸有没有什么特别之处 |
[07:29] | Did he have tattoos, glasses? | 有没有纹身 或者戴眼镜 |
[07:31] | No. Nothing like that. | 没有 没那种东西 |
[07:32] | Okay, well, if he thinks of anything else, give us a call. | 如果他又想起什么别的 打给我们 |
[07:35] | Okay. Thank you, detective. | 好的 谢谢 警探 |
[07:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:39] | Look, I don’t know if it was a guy or a girl, | 我不知道是它男的还是女的 |
[07:41] | but I’d recognize that zombie if I saw it again. | 但如果再看到我能够认出来 |
[07:44] | – All right. – Come on. | -好了 -走吧 |
[07:48] | Found this in the victim’s pocket. | 在死者口袋里发现了这个 |
[07:49] | Admission pass to the Boston convention center. | 波士顿展览中心的门票 |
[07:51] | – Does it say what the event was? – Yep. | -上面写了是什么活动吗 -对 |
[07:54] | I have a feeling he blended right in. | 我觉得他去了肯定能融入的很好 |
[08:16] | Man. | 天啊 |
[08:26] | Severed limb workshop. | 断肢工坊 |
[08:29] | Leashes and collars for undead pets. | 僵尸宠物的绳套和项圈 |
[08:34] | You…dropped your finger. | 你的 手指掉了 |
[08:40] | This is awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[08:52] | Come on. Zombie children? That’s not cool. | 拜托 僵尸小孩 这可不好 |
[08:54] | Hey, did you see the zombie Santa Claus? | 你看到僵尸圣诞老人了吗 |
[08:56] | – Santa’s not a zombie. – Well, he never seems to age. | -圣诞老人不是僵尸 -他永远也不老 |
[08:59] | That’s because he’s filled with the magic of Christmas, Korsak. | 那是因为他有圣诞魔法 科萨克 |
[09:02] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[09:03] | Hank Mills, convention security. | 我是汉克·米尔斯 展览会的保安 |
[09:05] | Jane Rizzoli. How long does this go on? | 简·里佐利 这会持续多久 |
[09:07] | For the whole week. We sell out every year. | 整个星期 我们每年的票都卖光 |
[09:11] | Have you noticed any, uh, fights, arguments, | 你有没有注意到打斗和争吵 |
[09:13] | anything that would get your attention? | 任何引起你注意的事 |
[09:14] | Nothing violent. But I checked the theft report like you asked, | 没有暴力事件 但我查了偷窃报告 |
[09:17] | and there have been some wallets reported stolen. | 有几个人报告钱包被偷了 |
[09:19] | Seven, altogether. | 一共七个 |
[09:23] | Uh… You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[09:28] | – Who’s he? – Kendall Judd. | -他是谁 -肯达尔·乍德 |
[09:29] | We found him a couple miles from here. | 我们在几公里外发现了他 |
[09:31] | Looked like he came right from the convention. | 看起来他就是从这里出去的 |
[09:33] | Well, it doesn’t ring a bell, | 我想不起来 |
[09:33] | but I wouldn’t recognize him looking like that. | 但他这个样子我是认不出来的 |
[09:35] | – What do you mean? – Well, the guy could be my next door neighbor. | -什么意思 -这家伙可能就是我的邻居 |
[09:37] | I wouldn’t recognize him unless he’s in a costume. | 他不化妆我是认不出他的 |
[09:40] | And he’s probably using a zombie name. | 而且他可能还有一个僵尸名字 |
[09:42] | Like, for example, my name is Hank, | 比如我叫汉克 |
[09:44] | but everybody calls me “Beaver.” | 但所有人都叫我”劈弗” |
[09:46] | – For the cleaver? – Right. | -因为头上的劈刀吗 -对 |
[09:48] | – That’s clever. – Clever. Cleaver. | -真聪明 -聪明 劈刀 |
[09:50] | – Beaver. – Please stop. | -劈弗 -够了吧 |
[09:52] | We need the names of anyone who reported their wallet stolen. | 我们需要那些报告钱包丢失的人的名字 |
[09:54] | Sure thing. | 当然可以 |
[09:56] | Yeah, everyone in costume. Can’t see who anybody really is? | 所有人都化了妆 完全认不出来 |
[09:59] | Mm, it’s a good cover for a thief. | 这对窃贼来说是很好的伪造 |
[10:03] | Are they getting married? | 他们是要结婚吗 |
[10:05] | Great cover. | 很好的伪装 |
[10:06] | Zombie makeup’s as good as a ski mask for anonymity. | 僵尸妆和滑雪面罩效果一样好 |
[10:10] | I’ll take the ski mask. | 我还是会选滑雪面罩 |
[10:11] | What do you have against zombies? | 你对僵尸有什么意见吗 |
[10:13] | I’m a homicide detective. | 我是谋杀案警探 |
[10:14] | I do not understand the appeal of pretending to be dead. | 我不理解装死的诉求 |
[10:17] | Oh, ho. Maybe Frankie can explain. | 也许弗兰基可以解释 |
[10:20] | Are you shopping? | 你居然在买东西 |
[10:21] | What? There was a sale on blood capsules. | 怎么了 血液胶囊在打折 |
[10:23] | Can we get out of here now, please? | 我们现在能走了吗 |
[10:25] | – Why? Are you scared? – No. | -怎么了 你怕了吗 -我不怕 |
[10:29] | This is “Night of the living dead” all over again. | 这简直就是《活死人之夜》 |
[10:31] | They’re coming for you, Jane. | 他们来找你了 简 |
[10:33] | – No. – Yes. | -不要 -来嘛 |
[10:35] | Jane, they’re coming for you. | 简 他们来找你了 |
[10:36] | – No. – Jane. | -不要 -简 |
[10:38] | – Stop. – Jane. | -停 -简 |
[10:49] | Oh, thanks, ma. | 谢了 妈 |
[10:50] | Hey, how’s the study group going, Angela? | 你的学习小组怎么样了 安吉拉 |
[10:52] | – I’m quitting. – Why? | -我要退出 -为什么 |
[10:54] | We’ve been putting off the math portion, | 我们一直在推迟数学的复习 |
[10:57] | and I realized why — life is too short. | 我想明白为什么了 人生苦短 |
[11:00] | Yeah, well, you can’t just quit. | 好吧 你不能就这么退出 |
[11:02] | Well, I don’t get it no matter how many times I try. | 不管试多少次我都弄不明白 |
[11:05] | Anyway, when am I going to | 我到底什么时候 |
[11:06] | need to do polynomial equations? | 能用得上多项式方程 |
[11:11] | I distinctly remember saying the same thing to you | 我清楚地记得我在十年级时 |
[11:14] | when I was in the 10th grade. | 跟你说过同样的话 |
[11:15] | And if memory serves, | 如果没记错的话 |
[11:17] | you did not support my wish to quit. | 你并没有支持我想放弃的愿望 |
[11:20] | – That’s different. – How so? | -这不一样 -有什么不一样 |
[11:22] | I’m your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
[11:24] | Ma. Come on! | 妈 拜托 |
[11:26] | If you wanna pass the test, you gotta do the math. | 如果你想通过考试 你就得学数学 |
[11:28] | It’s impossible. | 这件事根本不可能做到 |
[11:31] | Nobody can figure out these equations. | 没人能解开那些方程 |
[11:35] | I bet the chief medical examiner of the commonwealth could. | 我猜联邦首席法医应该可以 |
[11:39] | Okay, Maura does not want to tutor me. | 好吧 莫拉不会辅导我的 |
[11:41] | Sure, she would! | 她当然会的 |
[11:43] | She probably does polynomials in her bath to unwind. | 她说不定洗澡的时候拿解多项式来放松呢 |
[11:56] | It’s hard to tell the real blood from the makeup, isn’t it? | 真血和假血很难分辨 对吧 |
[11:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:01] | These scars — they’re elaborate and creative. | 这些伤痕既精致又有创意 |
[12:03] | This one on the forehead is made of corn syrup and gelatin. | 额头上这个是用玉米糖浆和明胶做的 |
[12:07] | Delicious. | 听起来很美味 |
[12:10] | Anyway, actual cause of death | 总之 真正的死因 |
[12:12] | is subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 是蛛网膜下出血 |
[12:14] | So from impact from the sidewalk, as I suspected. | 因为撞在了人行道上 跟我想的一样 |
[12:19] | You find the other nonedible wounds? | 你找到其它不能吃的伤口了吗 |
[12:21] | Oh, yeah. | 找到了 |
[12:23] | X-ray showed that the fourth metacarpal is fractured. | X光显示第四节掌骨断了 |
[12:26] | So he landed a blow before he went down? | 所以他死前打到了别人 |
[12:29] | This makeup might’ve transferred to his hand | 这些化妆品可能是在他打人之后 |
[12:30] | after he struck his assailant. | 粘在他手上的 |
[12:34] | – Right. – Swab the hand for skin cells. | -对 -擦拭他手上的皮肤细胞 |
[12:36] | Maybe we could recover some DNA | 也许我们能找到一些DNA |
[12:37] | that would identify who he was fighting. | 可以鉴定出跟他打架的人 |
[12:40] | I’ll let Jane know where we’re at. | 我会告诉简我们的进展 |
[12:42] | – Uh, Maura? – Yes. | -莫拉 -怎么了 |
[12:44] | I’ve actually been doing some research on your symptoms. | 我一直在调查你的那些症状 |
[12:48] | I think it’s possible that you may have a chiari malformation. | 我觉得你可能有小脑扁桃体下疝畸形 |
[12:51] | That’s a genetic condition, isn’t it? | 这是遗传病 不是吗 |
[12:53] | Congenital structural defect of the cerebellum, yeah. | 小脑的先天结构缺陷 没错 |
[12:56] | It could’ve been lying dormant until it was unmasked | 它可能一直在潜伏 直到被你的 |
[12:58] | by your head trauma. | 头部创伤唤醒 |
[13:03] | I hadn’t considered that. | 我还没考虑过这个 |
[13:05] | Hey, come on. | 振作点 |
[13:07] | My research shows there’s room for optimism. | 我的研究表明还是有希望的 |
[13:11] | I’m sure there is. | 我相信肯定有 |
[13:13] | I’m sorry, it’s just, um… | 抱歉 只是… |
[13:15] | Daunting to objectively diagnose | 客观诊断对我影响这么大的症状 |
[13:17] | something that affects me so deeply. | 让我很害怕 |
[13:19] | Yeah, well, it’s not your job to be objective. | 你的任务不是客观 |
[13:22] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以才需要我 |
[13:24] | And I’ve left the reading on your desk. | 我把材料放在你桌上了 |
[13:28] | I’ll take a look at it. | 我会看看的 |
[13:30] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[13:44] | So these are the stolen wallet victims? | 这些就是钱包被偷了的人吗 |
[13:46] | Yep. | 对 |
[13:47] | Security said that seven people filed a report. | 保安说有七个人填了报告 |
[13:50] | Right. These are the four whose wallets you found on the body. | 对 这四个人的钱包在尸体身上 |
[13:53] | These are the other three victims. | 这是剩下的三位受害者 |
[13:55] | Their wallets are in the wind. | 他们的钱包还没找到 |
[13:57] | We talk to everybody? | 我们跟他们都谈过了吗 |
[13:58] | Yeah. There’s no likely suspects. | 对 没有潜在嫌疑人 |
[14:00] | They were all at zombiecon at the time of the murder. | 他们在谋杀发生时都在僵尸大会上 |
[14:02] | So seven people with motive, seven people with alibis. | 所以七个人都有动机和不在场证明 |
[14:07] | What about credit cards? | 那信用卡呢 |
[14:09] | The suspect might still have some from the wallets | 嫌疑人可能还拿着我们没找到的钱包里的 |
[14:11] | – we didn’t recover. – Uh, if he doesn’t know that we’re on to him. | -信用卡 -如果他不知道我们在查他 |
[14:14] | He might try and use ’em. | 他可能会用那些卡 |
[14:15] | Can you flag all the missing credit cards for me? | 你能标记那些丢失的信用卡吗 |
[14:18] | Anybody so much as buys as tank of gas, | 就算有人买一箱天然气 |
[14:20] | I wanna know about it. | 我也要知道 |
[14:21] | – This is my mug. – What? | -这是我的杯子 -什么 |
[14:23] | This is my mug. I left it at your house. | 这是我的杯子 我把它留在你家了 |
[14:25] | It is. You did. | 对 没错 |
[14:28] | – Problem? – No. | -有问题 -没 |
[14:31] | It just has my drink in it, | 这里边还有我的喝的 |
[14:32] | so I’m gonna wash it out, and I’ll get it back to you. | 我会给它洗洗 再还给你 |
[14:35] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[14:39] | I think Jane knows that | 我觉得简知道 |
[14:40] | you spent the night at my place last night. | 你昨晚在我家过夜了 |
[14:42] | – Because of a mug? – Or maybe because you’re glowing. | -就因为一个杯子 -因为你光彩照人 |
[14:44] | Stop. | 贫嘴 |
[14:47] | Are you avoiding telling her about us | 你是有什么原因才逃避 |
[14:49] | for any particular reason? | 告诉她咱俩的事吗 |
[14:51] | I’m not avoiding. | 我没逃避 |
[14:53] | You hate chai. | 你讨厌茶 |
[14:54] | Okay, maybe I was avoiding just a little bit. | 好吧 我或许是有些逃避 |
[14:56] | But only because I don’t want | 但那只是因为 |
[14:58] | my family butting into our relationship. | 我不想让家人搅进咱俩的感情里 |
[15:01] | It’s bad enough that my mom knows. | 我妈知道这事儿就够糟的了 |
[15:02] | Yeah, I understand. | 我懂 |
[15:04] | There are a few gems in my family | 我家里有些奇葩 |
[15:05] | that I prefer to keep in the dark for now, too. | 我也希望暂时不告诉他们 |
[15:09] | Okay, then. | 好的 |
[15:12] | I don’t need everyone to know, | 我不需要大家都知道这事 |
[15:13] | as long as I know you’re sure about us. | 只要我知道你是真心的 |
[15:15] | Oh, I’m sure, | 我是真心的 |
[15:18] | even if it means I have to drink all the chai in chai land. | 哪怕这意味着我必须喝光茶苑的茶 |
[15:24] | This is interesting. | 有点儿意思 |
[15:26] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[15:26] | I’m monitoring message boards and social media | 我一直在监视僵尸大会附近的留言板 |
[15:28] | around Zombiecon. | 和社交媒体 |
[15:29] | This video just popped up with the title, | 这个视频刚刚出现了 标题是 |
[15:31] | “Pickpocket gets schooled.” | 扒手被教训了一顿 |
[15:33] | That’s our pickpocket. | 这是死的那个扒手 |
[15:36] | Look at that. She catches him red-handed. | 看这个 她当场抓了他现行 |
[15:38] | This must be cellphone footage. | 这个肯定是手机录的 |
[15:42] | Who’s the girl? | 这女孩是谁 |
[15:43] | Doesn’t look like any of the women who had filed reports. Mm. | 看着不像填过报告的那些女孩 |
[15:45] | Though, why would she file one | 不过 如果她打算杀他的话 |
[15:46] | if she was planning to go kill him? | 她又怎么会填报告 |
[15:50] | Our guy stole the wrong zombie’s wallet. | 咱的死者偷错了僵尸 |
[15:54] | – McKenzie, right? – Yeah, so I’m told. | -麦肯齐 是吧 -是 是这么跟我说的 |
[15:57] | Nina reached out to the zombie community | 妮娜去了僵尸社区 |
[15:59] | to see if anyone could ID the girl in the video. | 看看是否有人能认出视频中的女孩 |
[16:00] | That’s what she came up with. | 这是她查到的 |
[16:02] | “The Zombie Community”? | 僵尸社区 |
[16:06] | Christine McKenzie. | 克里斯汀·麦肯齐 |
[16:08] | Aka “Dead Ringer”? | 人称”死亡之环” |
[16:09] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 是我 |
[16:12] | Uh, we’d like to speak to you about your stolen wallet. | 我们想跟你谈谈你被偷的钱包 |
[16:15] | What stolen wallet? | 什么被偷的钱包 |
[16:16] | Your wallet that was stolen last night from ZombieCon? | 你昨晚在僵尸大会被偷的那个钱包 |
[16:23] | I have my wallet. Is there a problem? | 钱包在我这儿 有问题吗 |
[16:29] | Can you explain this? | 你能解释下这个吗 |
[16:33] | – Is that you? – Yeah, that’s me, but I… | -这是你吗 -是我 但我… |
[16:36] | I thought that guy was just trying to grab my ass. | 但我以为那人只是想摸我屁股 |
[16:38] | I didn’t know he stole my wallet. What a jerk. | 我不知道他偷了我钱包 真是个混蛋 |
[16:42] | Could you tell us how you happen to have your wallet | 鉴于这张照片 你能告诉我们为什么 |
[16:43] | in your possession in light of this photo? | 你的钱包还在你这里吗 |
[16:46] | I-I found it on my welcome mat this morning. | 我今早在我家门口毯子上找到的 |
[16:49] | I-I figured I just dropped it coming home. | 我以为是我回家时掉那里了 |
[16:52] | Do you have a roommate? | 你有室友吗 |
[16:52] | Anyone that can verify when you got home? | 有人能证实你几点到家的吗 |
[16:54] | – No. – How about where you were between the time | -没人 -那有人能证明你钱包被偷到 |
[16:56] | your wallet was stolen and the time you got home? | 你回到家的这段时间 你在哪儿吗 |
[16:58] | I was at the convention. | 我在大会上 |
[17:00] | You have anyone to verify that? | 有人能证明这点吗 |
[17:01] | No. Why are you guys so interested in where I was? | 没有 你们为什么这么关心我在哪儿 |
[17:04] | Because the person who stole your wallet is dead. | 因为偷你钱包这人死了 |
[17:07] | He is? | 他死了 |
[17:13] | You guys don’t think that I had anything to do with this? | 你们不会以为我跟这事儿有关系吧 |
[17:15] | I think that until you can verify your whereabouts, | 我想在你能证明你的行踪前 |
[17:17] | you should probably come with us. | 你需要跟我们走一趟 |
[17:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:26] | Who doesn’t know their wallet was stolen? | 谁会不知道自己钱包被偷了 |
[17:28] | And then has it miraculously returned? | 然后又奇迹般地回来了 |
[17:30] | The zombie girl’s story sucks. | 那个僵尸女孩的故事太烂 |
[17:32] | It does, but we can’t disprove it till we put her at the scene. | 确实 但要反驳她就要证明她在犯罪现场 |
[17:34] | – I ran a background on her. – Anything interesting? | -我查了她的背景 -有什么消息 |
[17:37] | A restraining order | 一年前 她申请了 |
[17:38] | filed against her boyfriend a year ago. | 一个针对她男友的禁止令 |
[17:40] | Then there was also a police report. | 当时还有一份警方报告 |
[17:42] | – I guess he was violent. – That’s too bad. | -我觉得是男方施暴 -太惨了 |
[17:44] | Maybe she was traumatized by the abusive ex-boyfriend. | 她或许因为施暴的前男友而有了心理阴影 |
[17:48] | And then the run-in with the victim made her snap. | 而之后和死者的冲突让她失控了 |
[17:50] | I like it in theory, | 我喜欢这个推测 |
[17:51] | but she didn’t seem like the type to snap. | 但她看着不像会失控的人 |
[17:54] | What about the ex-boyfriend? | 前男友呢 |
[17:55] | Maybe he sees her with the victim | 或许他看到她和死者在一起 |
[17:57] | and then goes after him? | 然后去找他算账 |
[17:58] | Let’s find him, see what he was up to all night. | 咱们找下他 看看他整晚都在干嘛 |
[18:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:04] | Knock, knock. Busy? | 有人吗 在忙吗 |
[18:05] | Not for you. Come in. | 你来了就不忙了 请进 |
[18:07] | I hate to bother you with this… | 我很不想因为这事麻烦你… |
[18:09] | Jane already told me. | 简跟我说了 |
[18:11] | Polynomial factoring? | 多项式因式分解 |
[18:12] | Yeah, it’s cruel and useless. | 是的 又凶残又无用 |
[18:14] | I have to disagree. | 这我不同意 |
[18:15] | They are essential for work with coding and cryptography. | 编程和密码编译工作中 它们是很必要的 |
[18:20] | And they help build abstract problem solving skills. | 而且还能培养解决抽象问题的能力 |
[18:23] | – Still not selling it. – Okay. | -听起来依旧不咋地 -好吧 |
[18:25] | I know it can seem tedious. | 我知道它看着有些乏味 |
[18:28] | But math can be tremendously elegant at times. | 但有时 数学也可以非常优雅 |
[18:31] | For example… | 例如 |
[18:35] | Wow. What is that? “A beautiful mind”? | 这是什么 《美丽心灵》吗 |
[18:39] | It’s an ulam spiral. | 这是一个乌兰螺旋 |
[18:41] | It shows that you can position any set of numbers | 它表明了在一个网格中 你可以放 |
[18:44] | in a square grid, | 任意几组数字 |
[18:45] | The prime numbers will always line up in perfect diagonals. | 素数总会排成完美的对角线 |
[18:53] | See? | 看到没 |
[18:55] | Every time, no matter what number you start from. | 不论你从哪个数字开始 每次都是如此 |
[18:58] | And polynomial factoring is a useful tool | 多项式因式分解是有助于理解 |
[19:00] | in understanding this phenomenon. | 这一现象的得力工具 |
[19:01] | Now tell me that this doesn’t capture your imagination. | 你现在再跟我说 你对它不好奇吗 |
[19:04] | For the moment, the only thing capturing my imagination | 现在 唯一让我好奇的 |
[19:06] | is that dead body over there. | 是那边那具尸体 |
[19:09] | Oh. I’m sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[19:12] | Oh, can we try this again later? | 咱们待会儿能再试一次吗 |
[19:14] | Yeah, sure. I’m just gonna let it all sink in. | 当然 我先好好领会一下 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:23] | Still processing the samples from the skin and clothes. | 还在检测从衣服和皮肤上取的样本 |
[19:25] | Should have a detailed analysis very soon. | 很快就会有详细的分析报告了 |
[19:27] | Uh, what about the wallets? | 钱包怎么样了 |
[19:29] | The four wallets from the scene | 现场的四个钱包上 |
[19:31] | all had the victim’s blood on them. | 都有死者的血迹 |
[19:32] | Also, Christine’s wallet had the victim’s blood on it. | 克里斯汀的钱包上也有死者的血迹 |
[19:34] | So Christine’s wallet was on him when he fell and bled? | 所以他倒地流血时 克里斯汀的钱包还在他身上 |
[19:37] | Very likely. | 很有可能 |
[19:38] | Well, then she pulled it out of his pocket and then took off. | 然后她把钱包从他的口袋中拿走 并离开 |
[19:41] | – Well, I can’t testify to that. – Why? | -我不能证明这点 -为什么 |
[19:44] | A bloody wallet only means that it was on the victim | 一只沾血的钱包只说明死者流血时 |
[19:46] | at the time he was bleeding. | 它还在死者身上 |
[19:47] | It doesn’t place Christine herself at the scene. | 这不能证明克里斯汀本人在现场 |
[19:51] | Well, it’s a good thing I have a witness who can. | 好消息是我有人证可以证明 |
[20:09] | No one at the convention volunteered for the lineup? | 大会上就没人愿意参加指认吗 |
[20:12] | Not one. Said they were paranoid about picked out by mistake. | 没人 说是他们怕被误选中 |
[20:16] | Zombie profiling. It’s a real thing. | 僵尸侧写 真的存在 |
[20:20] | – You look disgusting. – Thank you. | -你看着好恶心 -谢谢 |
[20:22] | You just had to get in on this, huh? | 你必须也跟着掺和这事吗 |
[20:24] | Well, we needed the volunteers, | 我们需要志愿者参与指认 |
[20:26] | and I’ve got a really good stagger. | 我又很擅长僵尸步 |
[20:32] | Even if Jared ID’s Christine, | 就算贾里德认出了克里斯汀 |
[20:34] | this is not gonna hold up… In court. | 这个也没办法用在法庭上 |
[20:36] | Probably not, but it’ll justify holding her. | 也许 但至少有正当理由拘留她了 |
[20:39] | And looks like we have our zombie lineup. | 看起来我们的僵尸疑犯列队准备好了 |
[20:45] | Take your time. | 不着急 |
[20:50] | Can you make them groan? | 能让他们嚎叫一下吗 |
[20:57] | Can I get a groan | 请所有僵尸 |
[20:58] | from each of the zombies, left to right, please? | 从左到右依次嚎叫一下 谢谢 |
[21:11] | Can you make them say, | 能不能让他们说 |
[21:15] | “Brains…”? | 脑子 |
[21:17] | You didn’t tell us the suspect said, “Brains.” | 你没跟我们说嫌疑人说了”脑子” |
[21:20] | They didn’t. I just thought it’d be cool. | 他没说 我只是觉得会很酷 |
[21:24] | You should know I’m inclined to detain you. | 我得说我现在很想拘留你 |
[21:26] | That would be unlawful. | 你没有罪名拘留我 |
[21:28] | I’ll come up with something. | 我会想出个罪名的 |
[21:30] | Yeah, it’s none of these people. | 不是这些人干的 |
[21:32] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[21:34] | And also… | 还有 |
[21:36] | That guy? Really? | 还有那个人 真的假的啊 |
[21:38] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:40] | That’s the cop that interviewed me at my house. | 他是去我家询问我的警官 |
[21:44] | Your killer’s not here. | 凶手不在里面 |
[21:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:55] | Turned out to be a more reliable witness than I expected. | 发现他好像比我想象的要靠谱一些 |
[21:58] | Mm, yeah. | 是呢 |
[21:59] | And we just lost our best suspect. | 而且我们刚刚失去了最大嫌疑人 |
[22:07] | So if we take Christine at her word, | 所以假设克里斯汀的话属实 |
[22:10] | her wallet was taken off of the dead body, | 她的钱包在死者身上被发现 |
[22:13] | and returned to her the night of the murder. | 又在案发当晚被还给了她 |
[22:15] | Without her knowledge. | 而且她还不知道 |
[22:16] | Yeah, who does that? | 谁会干这种事呢 |
[22:19] | Good Samaritan? | 见义勇为的好人 |
[22:20] | Okay, well, then why didn’t he return all the wallets? | 那为什么不把所有钱包都还回去呢 |
[22:22] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[22:24] | And how did this mystery man | 而且这个神秘人 |
[22:25] | get into Christine’s building anyway? | 又是怎么进入克里斯汀公寓的呢 |
[22:27] | He lives there. He has access. | 他就住在那里 所以可以出入 |
[22:29] | Followed her home without her knowing. | 在她不知情的情况下跟着她回了家 |
[22:31] | Or she knew and she’s covering for someone. | 或者她根本就知情 只是为了包庇他 |
[22:34] | What happened to the other three wallets | 没在案发现场发现的 |
[22:35] | that weren’t at the crime scene? | 三个钱包呢 |
[22:37] | We talked to all the owners. | 我们和失主谈了 |
[22:38] | None of them got their wallets returned. | 他们的钱包都没有被还回去 |
[22:41] | Okay, so this is about Christine. | 好吧 所以这事跟克里斯汀有关 |
[22:43] | Maybe he knows her. | 也许他们认识 |
[22:44] | Well, the boyfriend’s a dead end. | 男朋友那条线是行不通了 |
[22:45] | He lives in Missouri now. | 他现在在密苏里 |
[22:47] | She claims she doesn’t know anybody else | 她说她认识的人里 |
[22:48] | who might’ve done something like this. | 没有会干这种事的人了 |
[22:50] | Yeah, I wish I could believe her. | 真希望我能相信她呢 |
[22:52] | Paul Grossman. | 保罗·格罗斯曼 |
[22:54] | He reported one of the wallets stolen that we didn’t recover. | 他报告说丢失了钱包但我们没找到 |
[22:57] | Did he get it back? | 那他找到钱包了吗 |
[22:58] | No, which is interesting | 没有 所以这事才很有意思 |
[22:59] | because he just bought a vacuum cleaner in Dorchester, | 因为他的信用卡公司称他的卡刚刚在 |
[23:01] | according to his credit card company. | 在多尔切斯特买了个吸尘器 |
[23:03] | Please tell me there’s security footage. | 拜托告诉我那里有监控摄像头 |
[23:05] | Yeah. Nina already ran the image through facial recognition. | 有 妮娜已经拿录像做了面部识别 |
[23:08] | The guy’s name is Terrence Griffins. | 刷卡的人叫特伦斯·格里芬 |
[23:09] | Has a history of petty theft. | 有过多次偷窃记录 |
[23:11] | And a fondness for zombie conferences, I bet. | 而且我打赌还有玩僵尸装扮的爱好 |
[23:14] | Uniforms are already on their way to pick him up. | 警员已经去找他了 |
[23:20] | No DNA matches from the blood samples on the victim? | 受害人身上的血液没有找到匹配DNA吗 |
[23:22] | Nope. Nothing. | 完全没有 |
[23:24] | Okay, then we’ll have to wait for a tox report. | 好吧 那我们只能等毒物检测结果了 |
[23:27] | You mean trace chemical analysis? | 你是说微量化学分析吗 |
[23:31] | What did I say? | 我说的是什么 |
[23:36] | Another slip. | 又说错了 |
[23:37] | No, no, you just — you… You misspoke. | 不 不是 你只是 口误而已 |
[23:40] | – Or I’m losing it. – Or you’re so scared of having a slip | -或者我出问题了 -或许是你太害怕犯错 |
[23:43] | that you’re giving yourself a complex. | 所以才过度思考 自我怀疑 |
[23:45] | That’s a very unscientific justification. | 你的这个推论十分缺乏科学性 |
[23:48] | Look, Maura, if the military has taught me one thing, | 莫拉 如果说军队教会了我一件事 |
[23:50] | it’s you make assessments based on facts on the ground. | 那就是做任何评估都要以事实为基础 |
[23:53] | Now you’ve not had a lapse in ages. | 你已经很久没有出错过了 |
[23:55] | and we now have a potential diagnosis, | 而且现在我们有个可能的诊断 |
[23:57] | which means treatment options. | 也就是说有了对应治疗方法 |
[23:59] | It is not the time to panic. | 现在不是该恐慌的时候 |
[24:02] | I appreciate your optimism, | 我很感激你的乐观 |
[24:04] | but I feel that I owe it to the people I serve | 但我觉得如果我不是这里头脑最清晰的人 |
[24:07] | to be the sharpest mind in the room. | 就很对不起我的这份工作 |
[24:08] | Yeah, and you are that mind. | 你就是这里头脑最清晰的人 |
[24:12] | I’m not so sure. | 我不敢苟同 |
[24:14] | And I can’t tell you how frightening it is to have to admit. | 而且我无法形容承认此事让我多么恐惧 |
[24:24] | I’ll, uh… | 我 |
[24:26] | I’ll continue with my analysis. | 我继续去做分析了 |
[24:43] | Hey, Vince. | 文斯 |
[24:45] | Could you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[24:47] | Could you bring this to Maura when you go back to the station? | 你回局里的时候能不能把这个给莫拉 |
[24:50] | Sure. What’s the occasion? | 当然 怎么了 |
[24:52] | I just want to thank her for helping me with that exam. | 我只是想感谢她帮我复习考试 |
[24:55] | She was able to help you? | 她帮到你了吗 |
[24:56] | She did the best she could. | 她尽力了 |
[24:58] | But I’m a lose cause, and… | 但我本来就没救了 |
[25:01] | Well, I… | 我 |
[25:03] | I dropped out of my group. | 我退出了学习小组 |
[25:05] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:08] | You don’t seem relieved. | 你看起来也没有因此开心起来 |
[25:09] | Well, I’m not. I feel terrible. | 我确实不开心 感觉糟透了 |
[25:12] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[25:14] | Because after I dropped out, Max texted me | 因为我退出后 麦克斯给我发了短信 |
[25:16] | and told me he’s giving up, too. | 说他也要放弃了 |
[25:19] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[25:20] | Oh, he’s a bright kid. | 他是个很聪明的孩子 |
[25:22] | And this could be a chance for him to — | 而这本可以是一个能让他 |
[25:24] | to totally turn his life around. | 彻底改变命运的机会 |
[25:27] | Maybe he just needs some encouragement. He probably looks up to you. | 也许他只是需要鼓励 他可能崇拜你呢 |
[25:30] | Well, I can’t tell him not to quit. I’d be a hypocrite. | 但我没法让他别放弃 那我就很虚伪了 |
[25:34] | Not if you take the test. | 你要去考试就不是了 |
[25:37] | But what if I fail? | 那要是我不及格怎么办 |
[25:39] | Well, you definitely will if you don’t try. | 你要是不考那一定不及格 |
[25:53] | You’ve got a lot of a theft charges | 作为一个刚刚高中毕业的人 |
[25:54] | for a guy barely out of high school, Terrence. | 你的盗窃记录可算不少了 特伦斯 |
[25:57] | What are you doing stealing wallets? | 你偷钱包干什么 |
[25:58] | – What wallets? – From zombiecon. | -什么钱包 -僵尸大会上偷的 |
[26:00] | How do you know I was at zombiecon? | 你怎么知道我去了僵尸大会 |
[26:04] | Because I’m a better cop than you are a thief. | 因为我当警察比你当小偷当的好 |
[26:06] | Tell me about Kendall Judd. | 说说肯达尔·乍德吧 |
[26:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:11] | I’m gonna say this once. | 这话我就说一次 |
[26:14] | You and Kendall were both lifting wallets | 你和肯达尔两个人都在那场派对上 |
[26:15] | from that convention, and now one of you is dead. | 偷了钱包 现在死了一个 |
[26:18] | I need to understand your relationship | 我要知道你们有什么关系 |
[26:19] | or best case, I arrest you for obstruction. | 否则我至少能给你个妨碍司法的罪名 |
[26:23] | Worst case, you become my number one suspect. | 最糟的结局是你成为头号嫌疑人 |
[26:30] | I’ve been hitting zombiecon for years. | 我去僵尸大会偷东西很多年了 |
[26:32] | It’s my turf. | 那是我的地盘 |
[26:34] | Kendall was threatening my whole operation. | 肯达尔威胁到了我的生意 |
[26:38] | – How so? – The thing with the girl that went viral? | -怎么说 -那女孩被偷的事传开了 |
[26:41] | That’s bad for everyone’s business. | 这对所有人的生意都不好 |
[26:42] | – So you wanted him to back off? – Yeah, but I didn’t kill him. | -所以你想让他走 -是 但我没杀他 |
[26:46] | But I wasn’t the only one he pissed off. | 但他惹到的人不只我一个 |
[26:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:49] | Some other guy followed Kendall outside. | 有个人跟着肯达尔出去了 |
[26:51] | Maybe one of his marks. I don’t know. | 也许是他偷过的人吧 我不知道 |
[26:54] | I figured he’d teach Kendall a lesson for me, too. | 我猜他会替我教训肯达尔一下 |
[26:55] | – Can you describe this guy? – About my age. | -能描述一下这人吗 -跟我差不多大 |
[26:59] | Skinny. Tattered clothes. | 很瘦 衣服破烂 |
[27:02] | His makeup was super elaborate. | 他的妆化得很精妙 |
[27:04] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[27:06] | He had a limp. | 他走路一瘸一拐的 |
[27:07] | Doesn’t everyone have a limp at zombiecon? | 僵尸大会的所有人不都这样吗 |
[27:09] | Yeah, when you’re in character, | 是 但那是装的 |
[27:11] | not when you’re ducking out the back door | 你要出后门去揍刚刚抢了你的人的时候 |
[27:12] | to kick the guy’s ass that just robbed ya. | 正常人就不会继续装瘸了 |
[27:25] | I have the trace chemical analysis | 受害人拳头上的微量化学分析 |
[27:28] | from the victim’s fist. | 结果出来了 |
[27:31] | – Corn syrup. – From the fake blood. | -玉米糖浆 -做人造血的 |
[27:33] | Mineral oil and titanium dioxide from the stage makeup. | 舞台妆上还有矿物油和二氧化钛 |
[27:37] | Also, there was a fair amount of real blood | 同时还有大量 |
[27:38] | from two different blood types. | 两种血型的真血 |
[27:40] | – The victim’s and the suspect’s? – Most likely. | -受害人和嫌疑犯的 -很有可能 |
[27:42] | Okay. Did you find any DNA? | 好 你找到DNA了吗 |
[27:44] | No, uh, matches, | 没有匹配的 |
[27:45] | but I did want to show you this. | 可我想让你看这个 |
[27:48] | Castor seed oil, fumed silica, sucrose acetate — | 蓖麻子油 气相二氧化硅 蔗糖乙酸酯 |
[27:51] | ingredients found in something called microskin. | 全是制作微粒皮这东西的材料 |
[27:54] | – What’s that? – Lightweight, waterproof cosmetic product | -那是啥 -轻质防水而且 |
[27:56] | with exceptional breathability, | 格外透气的化妆品 |
[27:58] | ideally used for burn victims. | 非常适合烧伤者使用 |
[28:00] | That was on our victim’s hand? | 在我们的受害人手上发现的 |
[28:02] | Likely rubbed off during contact. | 很可能是搏斗过程中擦掉了 |
[28:04] | So this wasn’t normal zombie makeup? | 所以这不是普通的僵尸妆 |
[28:07] | No. Microskin is expensive. | 对 微粒皮很贵 |
[28:09] | Application is more involved than regular makeup. | 比起普通化妆 更多是敷用 |
[28:11] | And you can only get it through the manufacturer. | 而且只有从厂商手上才能拿到 |
[28:14] | He used it because he needed it. | 他因为需要才用这个 |
[28:16] | Right. | 对 |
[28:18] | We’re not looking for a zombie. | 我们不该找僵尸 |
[28:19] | We’re looking for a burn victim. | 我们该找烧伤者 |
[28:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:29] | A burn victim? | 烧伤者 |
[28:31] | Someone with a facial disfigurement | 有人毁容了 |
[28:33] | where he might need to cover it up with makeup. | 可能需要用化妆来掩盖 |
[28:36] | I can’t think of anyone. | 我想不到是谁 |
[28:38] | He might also have a pronounced limp. | 他走路或许跛脚很明显 |
[28:43] | What? You know someone like that? | 怎么了 你认识像这样的人 |
[28:46] | – It — it can’t be him. – Who? | -不可能是他 -谁 |
[28:49] | This guy who waters the plants in my building — he limps. | 给我楼里植物浇水的人 他是瘸子 |
[28:52] | He’s really shy. I-I always felt so sorry for him. | 他很害羞 我一直很可怜他 |
[28:56] | How much did you talk to him? | 你跟他聊了什么 |
[28:57] | I complimented him on his work on our rooftop garden. | 我夸他在屋顶花园的活干得很好 |
[29:00] | That’s about it. | 就这些 |
[29:01] | What about zombiecon? | 聊僵尸大会了吗 |
[29:03] | I don’t think I mentioned it to him. | 我记得没跟他提过 |
[29:05] | I mean, I-I guess he could’ve seen me leave in my costume. | 我猜他可能看到我妆扮好出去了 |
[29:11] | Oh, god. Do you think that he followed me there? | 天啊 你认为他跟我到那里了 |
[29:15] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[29:17] | Zachary Bale. | 扎克利·贝尔 |
[29:18] | He worked at a greenhouse that services plants all over Boston, | 他在为全波士顿提供植物的温室里工作 |
[29:20] | including the building Christine lives in. | 其中包括克里斯汀住的大楼 |
[29:23] | This photo is from his employee badge. | 这是他员工卡上的照片 |
[29:28] | There’s the facial scarring. | 脸上有疤 |
[29:29] | Christine probably didn’t notice it through the makeup. | 化了妆克里斯汀估计都注意到 |
[29:31] | – The greenhouse owner confirm the limp? – Yeah. | -温室店主确认这瘸子的身份了 -对 |
[29:34] | He also said he fired Zachary recently for stealing plants. | 他还说最近扎克利因为偷植物被炒了 |
[29:38] | Who steals plants? | 谁会偷植物 |
[29:40] | The owner confronted him about it, | 店主当面与他对质 |
[29:41] | and then Zachary became real agitated. | 随后他就非常焦躁 |
[29:43] | Owner said he seemed unstable. | 店主说他看上去情绪很不稳定 |
[29:46] | Emotionally unstable burn victim with a limp | 情绪激动的跛脚烧伤者 |
[29:48] | and a fixation on Christine. | 还痴恋着克里斯汀 |
[29:50] | And access to her building. | 并且能出入她家大楼 |
[29:53] | Did we pick him up? | 把他抓来了吗 |
[29:54] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[29:55] | The owner paid in cash and didn’t ask many questions. | 店主直接给的现金 没多问 |
[29:57] | He never verified Zachary’s ID. | 他也没核实扎克利的身份证 |
[29:59] | So the address he gave was a fake? | 所以他给了个假地址 |
[30:00] | Everything was a fake. | 所有信息都是假的 |
[30:02] | I can’t find any background on anyone by this name. | 我查不到叫这名字的人的任何资料 |
[30:04] | Emotionally unstable burn victim using an alias. | 情绪激动 用了化名的烧伤者 |
[30:06] | I’m gonna warn Christine to be looking out for this guy. | 我得提醒克里斯汀小心这家伙 |
[30:09] | That burn makeup is the key. | 那烧伤妆是关键 |
[30:11] | He’d have to use a real address | 他得用真地址 |
[30:12] | to have it delivered somewhere he can pick it up. | 货才能送到他能拿到的地方 |
[30:14] | Check with the manufacturer, see where in the area they ship. | 跟厂商联系 问他们在哪块区域运货 |
[30:35] | We’re running down addresses where microskin ships. | 我们在查微粒皮的运货地址 |
[30:37] | Might be our best clue to this guy’s identity. | 或许确定这人身份的最佳线索 |
[30:40] | Well, I hope you get the results quickly. | 希望你们能快点有结果 |
[30:43] | Yeah, you said you needed to give me something? | 你说你有东西要给我 |
[30:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:48] | Well, I have been reading the research | 我一直在看小脑扁桃体下疝 |
[30:50] | about chiari malformations. | 有关的研究 |
[30:52] | It may be the source of my condition. | 这可能是我现在症状的原因 |
[30:55] | Okay. What’s it say? | 好 研究怎么说 |
[30:57] | Well, there is a procedure to alleviate the pressure | 有个手术能缓解小脑的压力 |
[30:59] | on the cerebellum, and it could eliminate my symptoms entirely. | 还能完全消除我的症状 |
[31:03] | Well, this is great, right? | 那太好了 对吧 |
[31:05] | Well, there’s also a chance that it doesn’t work | 但也有可能手术无效 |
[31:07] | or my symptoms worsen, | 或者加重症状 |
[31:08] | rendering me unable to perform my duties. | 导致我无法完成工作 |
[31:10] | – But that’s not gonna happen. – Maybe not. | -但那不可能 -可能不会 |
[31:12] | But until I can be sure, | 但除非我能确定 |
[31:13] | I can’t let our cases rest in the balance. | 不然我不能让案子悬而未决 |
[31:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:21] | My resignation. | 我的辞呈 |
[31:22] | – If the day comes — – Maura. | -如果真有那么一天 -莫拉 |
[31:24] | Come on. This is a little premature, don’t you — | 拜托 你这是闹孩子气 你… |
[31:26] | No, this is more than prema– this is like the nuclear option. | 不 这不只是孩子气 这是破釜沉舟 |
[31:29] | I just wanna be prepared for the worst-case scenario. | 我只想做好最坏的打算 |
[31:33] | I don’t want you to have the burden of having | 我不想给你压力 |
[31:34] | to make that call for me down the road. | 逼你到时为我做决定 |
[31:36] | Well, what about the best-case scenario? | 怎么不想想最好的情况 |
[31:38] | You know, the one where you get better? | 或许你病情会好转 |
[31:46] | Look…Maura, I know this is scary for you. | 听着 莫拉 我知道你很害怕 |
[31:50] | It’s scary for me, too, okay? | 我也很害怕 好吗 |
[31:52] | And — and I will hold on to this if that’s what you want. | 如果你真这么想 我会收好辞呈 |
[31:55] | But I know I’m not gonna need it. | 可我知道这是多余的 |
[31:58] | – I just don’t wanna let anyone down. – You never have. | -我只是不想让你们失望 -你从没有 |
[32:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:07] | Nina’s got something. | 妮娜有进展了 |
[32:08] | Look, we — we’re gonna talk more about this later. | 听着 我们晚点再好好聊 |
[32:11] | Okay? Everything’s gonna be all right. | 好吗 不会有事的 |
[32:18] | Dr. Maura Isles does not resign. | 莫拉·艾尔斯法医不会辞职 |
[32:38] | So Nina got a list of local addresses | 妮娜搞到一份微粒皮 |
[32:41] | where microskin ships. | 本地运货地址单 |
[32:42] | I pulled DMV photos for all recipients | 我去车管局调出了所有收货人的照片 |
[32:44] | to compare them to our suspect’s work badge, | 和嫌犯员工卡上的照片做比对 |
[32:46] | and I found a match. | 找到个匹配照片 |
[32:48] | – Nice. – His real name is Jeremy Kendricks. | -很好 -他真名叫杰里米·肯德里克斯 |
[32:51] | It looks like he was disfigured in a childhood accident. | 看来他小时候出事故毁了容 |
[32:53] | I can’t imagine kids on the playground were kind. | 我想当时玩耍的孩子并不友好 |
[32:56] | He’s got a spotty work history, moves around a lot. | 他所有工作过的地点很分散 经常搬家 |
[32:59] | Arrest record? | 有被捕记录吗 |
[33:00] | Yeah. Bar fights and vandalism. | 有 酒吧斗殴和破坏公物 |
[33:00] | 犯罪记录 杰里米·肯德里克斯 | |
[33:02] | He’s angry. Has been for a long time. | 他长期以来脾气都不好 |
[33:05] | Okay, did we talk to Christine? | 好 跟克里斯汀说了吗 |
[33:06] | Yep. I told her the suspect’s real name | 说了 我告诉了她嫌犯的真名 |
[33:08] | and to stay put until we find him. | 让她在我们抓到他之前别乱跑 |
[33:09] | Where was she when you spoke to her? | 你跟她通话时她在哪里 |
[33:11] | – She’s on her way home. – That may be a problem. | -在她回家路上 -那可能麻烦了 |
[33:13] | Jeremy Kendrick’s cellphone is pinging | 杰里米·肯德里克斯的手机信号 |
[33:15] | off the same tower as Christine’s. | 显示他和克里斯汀在一个区域 |
[33:15] | 手机信号覆盖面积 杰里米·肯德里克斯 克里斯汀·麦肯齐 | |
[33:17] | He got fired. He lives on the other side of town. | 他被炒了 他住在城的另一边 |
[33:20] | He has no business in that area. He’s going after her. | 他在那里没公事了 他要对她下手 |
[33:23] | 犯罪记录 杰里米·肯德里克斯 | |
[33:43] | I’ve been waiting for this moment. | 我一直在等这一刻 |
[33:51] | I thought you were someone else. | 我认错人了 |
[33:52] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[33:57] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来的 |
[33:58] | She got your note, and we told her to stay put. | 她收到你的纸条了 我们叫她不要来 |
[34:01] | – And who are you? – Jane Rizzoli, Boston Police. | -你是谁 -简·里佐利 波士顿警局的 |
[34:08] | Christine called the police on me? | 克里斯汀报警抓我吗 |
[34:09] | No, she didn’t do anything. | 不 她什么都没做 |
[34:11] | But you and I, we need to talk about | 但是你跟我 咱俩要谈谈 |
[34:12] | what happened with her wallet. | 她钱包的事 |
[34:14] | Nothing happened. All right? That guy was bothering her. | 什么都没发生 那家伙骚扰她 |
[34:16] | – Yeah, we know that part. – He shouldn’t have touched her. | -我们知道那件事 -他不该碰她的 |
[34:21] | So you went after him? | 于是你就去收拾他 |
[34:22] | No, I was trying to help. | 不 我只是想帮忙 |
[34:25] | Look, she’s nice to me. I just — I just wanted to help. | 她对我很好 我只是 我只是想帮她 |
[34:29] | Jeremy, Jeremy, hey. | 杰里米 杰里米 |
[34:30] | Look at me. Look at me, all right? Look. | 看着我 看着我 好吗 听我说 |
[34:32] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:36] | Let’s talk about this, okay? | 咱们聊聊 好吗 |
[34:37] | Yeah, come away from the ledge, man. | 别站在边上 伙计 |
[34:39] | You don’t know what it’s like! | 你们根本不了解我的感受 |
[34:40] | Okay, so just explain it to us. | 好吧 那解释给我们听听 |
[34:44] | Zombiecon… | 僵尸大会 |
[34:45] | was the first place that I felt…normal. | 是第一让我觉得自己是正常人的地方 |
[34:48] | People weren’t staring at me, all right? I was finally gonna… | 大家不会盯着我看 我终于 |
[34:54] | I was finally gonna talk to her. | 我终于可以鼓起勇气跟她讲话了 |
[34:59] | Why’d he have to spoil it? | 他为什么非要毁了这一切 |
[35:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:05] | – I didn’t mean to kill him. – I believe that. | -我不是故意要杀他的 -我相信你 |
[35:09] | J-Jeremy, hey, I believe that. | 杰里米 我相信你 |
[35:12] | – No, you don’t. – I do. | -不 你骗人 -真的 |
[35:13] | No, you don’t. You think I’m a monster, a freak! | 不 你骗人 你认为我是个怪物 怪胎 |
[35:17] | Hey, Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[35:20] | Listen to me, okay? I think that you have had a very, | 听我说 好吗 我认为你过去这一路走来 |
[35:23] | very hard road, all right? | 非常非常艰辛 |
[35:25] | But you still wanted to do something nice for Christine. | 但你仍然想为克里斯汀做点好事 |
[35:28] | I-I admire that. We all — we admire that. | 我很敬佩这一点 我们都 我们都很敬佩 |
[35:30] | It doesn’t have to be the end of the road. | 你的人生道路不需要在这里结束 |
[35:32] | Nobody wants that. | 没人想要看到这样的结果 |
[35:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:35] | Nobody cares! | 没有人在乎 |
[35:37] | Jeremy, stop! | 杰里米 别冲动 |
[35:43] | Please. Please don’t do this. | 求求你 求求你别这样 |
[35:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:54] | Come on, Jeremy. | 过来 杰里米 |
[35:56] | Come on. | 下来吧 |
[36:06] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[36:15] | All right, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[36:17] | D.A. was still up? | 地方检察官还没睡 |
[36:20] | Based on the nature of the wounds, | 根据死者伤口的性质 |
[36:21] | he’ll consider involuntary manslaughter, | 他会考虑过失杀人罪 |
[36:23] | conditional to Jeremy getting therapy. | 条件是杰里米必须接受心理治疗 |
[36:25] | – He could be out in a few years. – Well, he’s young. | -他几年后就出来了 -他还年轻 |
[36:27] | If he gets the help he needs, might be a shot for him. | 如果他接受相应的帮助 没准人生还有机会 |
[36:29] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[36:33] | I hate that word. “Freak.” | 我讨厌那个词 “怪胎” |
[36:36] | This kid could’ve had a good life | 如果人们对他友善一点的话 |
[36:37] | if people had just been kind, | 而不是把他当个怪物一样对待 |
[36:38] | you know? Not treat him like a monster. | 没准他这一生会过得还不错呢 |
[36:41] | Same thing could be said for zombies. | 僵尸也是一样呀 |
[36:44] | What? | 你想说什么 |
[36:45] | They didn’t ask to be the way they are. | 他们也不想成为那个样子 |
[36:47] | Can they help it if they find human brains delicious? No. | 他们觉得人脑好吃是他们的错吗 不是 |
[36:50] | Poor schmucks can’t do a damn thing about it. | 那些可怜的傻瓜一点办法也没有 |
[36:55] | I feel you need a new hobby. | 我觉得你需要个新爱好了 |
[37:00] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[37:07] | – Jane. – Huh. What? | -简 -干吗 |
[37:09] | One more thing. I’ve been thinking. | 还有一件事 我最近一直在想 |
[37:11] | There’s something I want you to know. | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[37:13] | – What? What is it? – Well, it’s fairly new at this point. | -怎么了 什么事 -现在一切都还处于初期 |
[37:16] | – It’s about me and — – There you are. | -就是我跟… -你在这啊 |
[37:19] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[37:20] | I — Frankie, I really need to talk to you, privately. | 我 弗兰基 我需要私下跟你谈谈 |
[37:29] | – Rain check. – Yeah, I’ll get the next one. | -下次再说 -好 我等下一趟电梯 |
[37:33] | I was telling her about us. | 我正要跟她说咱俩的事呢 |
[37:35] | – I know. – Then why’d you stop me? | -我知道 -那你为什么拦我 |
[37:36] | Because the fact that you were willing to do it | 因为对我来说 你愿意这么做 |
[37:39] | means more to me than you actually doing it. | 比你真正这么做了的意义更大 |
[37:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:45] | Plus, it’s fun to have a secret, don’t you think? | 再说 把这件事保密也挺好玩的 不是吗 |
[37:48] | I think that I really want to kiss you right now. | 我觉得我现在真的很想吻你 |
[37:56] | You’re just gonna have to wait. | 你只能等了 |
[38:02] | How is that fun? | 这哪里好玩了 |
[38:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:13] | – Hey, Max. – You wanted me to come down? | -麦克斯 -你有事找我 |
[38:15] | Yeah, I wanted to talk about our study group. | 是的 我想跟你聊聊咱们学习小组的事 |
[38:19] | What group? We quit. | 什么小组 咱们放弃了 |
[38:21] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[38:25] | Max, you know, before you were even born, | 麦克斯 在你还没出生之前 |
[38:28] | somebody told me I didn’t need that diploma. | 有人跟我说我不需要那个毕业证 |
[38:31] | And I was naive enough to listen. | 我当时很幼稚就信了 |
[38:33] | I didn’t know that eventually, | 我不知道我最终有一天 |
[38:36] | I would be divorced from that dope. | 会跟那个白痴离婚 |
[38:39] | I didn’t know I’d be working at this bar. | 我不知道我会在这个酒吧工作 |
[38:41] | I mean, I-I didn’t know a lot of things. | 我是说 很多事情我都不知道 |
[38:45] | Nobody knows the future. | 没有人知道未来 |
[38:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[38:50] | It is, by definition, unknown. | 未来的定义就是未知的 |
[38:53] | The future is “X”. | 未来就是”未知数X” |
[38:56] | A variable. | 它是个变量 |
[38:59] | So I don’t know if we’re ever gonna have to use this math, | 所以我不知道以后能不能用得上这些数学知识 |
[39:03] | but I know that if we work together, | 但我知道如果我们一起努力 |
[39:05] | we could pass that exam. | 我们能考过那个考试 |
[39:10] | Yeah, I understand. | 我明白 |
[39:12] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[39:14] | – Can’t do it alone. – Yeah, I’m in. | -我自己做不来 -好 我加入 |
[39:18] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -说好了 -好 |
[39:22] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -好说 |
[39:24] | – You’ll be back here tomorrow? – I’ll see you then. | -你明天会来吧 -到时见 |
[39:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:32] | Hi, Ma. | 妈 |
[39:34] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[39:36] | Oh, my God! You, too? | 天啊 你也来 |
[39:39] | It’s Kent’s handiwork. | 这是肯特的杰作 |
[39:41] | Analyzing the victim’s makeup made him wonder | 分析死者的妆容使他开始好奇 |
[39:43] | if he could improve on the formula. | 是否可以改进颜料的配方 |
[39:45] | And it took a lot of tries | 他试了很多次 |
[39:47] | to achieve the correct viscosity of rotten flesh. | 才做出腐肉的正确粘稠度 |
[39:50] | There’s a lot going on in that sentence, Maura. | 这句子里信息量太大 莫拉 |
[39:53] | – Hey, Janie. What can I get ya? – Uh, I’ll have a beer. | -简妮 你喝什么 -给我瓶啤酒 |
[39:58] | And some neosporin. | 再来点新孢霉素 |
[40:01] | Come on. Admit it. | 拜托 承认吧 |
[40:02] | This looks just like advanced stage | 这看上去跟节肢动物引起的 |
[40:04] | arthropod-induced decay. | 晚期腐烂完全一样 |
[40:06] | You want me to say that to you like it’s a compliment. | 你想让我把这话说得跟夸你一样 |
[40:09] | I just want you to be honest. | 我只想让你说实话 |
[40:11] | You look very…decayed? | 你看上去烂得很厉害 |
[40:14] | – Happy? – Yes! | -高兴了吗 -高兴 |
[40:16] | All right. Ugh. | 好吧 |
[40:17] | Well, actually, compared to these guys, | 跟这些人比起来 |
[40:19] | you kind of phoned it in, don’t you think? | 你还算是不错的 不是吗 |
[40:22] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮到你们的吗 |
[40:24] | We heard it’s first drink free for anyone dressed as zombies. | 我们听说只要打扮成僵尸来 第一杯饮品就免费 |
[40:26] | You did? From who? | 是吗 谁说的 |
[40:28] | Me. I had some business cards in my pocket, | 我 我口袋里有一些名片 |
[40:30] | so I handed them out at the convention. | 于是我就发给僵尸大会上的人了 |
[40:32] | You know, build our client base. | 建立我们的客户群嘛 |
[40:35] | Can we get some shots? | 能给我们来点酒吗 |
[40:36] | Oh, here we go. Yeah. | 开始了 |
[40:38] | I hope the undead are good tippers. | 希望这些活死人小费给的大方 |
[41:00] | Nope! | 不 |
[41:04] | No. | 不 |
[41:05] | No. You’re not even old enough to be in here. | 不 你还没到泡吧年龄呢 |
[41:09] | Thank you, Ma. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 妈 非常感谢 |
[41:14] | – No. – No. Yes. | -这个不好 -那个才不好呢 这个好 |
[41:16] | No. | 不好 |