时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[00:50] | I’ve experienced some symptoms, | 我有一些病症 |
[00:53] | headaches, um, occasional memory loss. | 头疼 间歇性失忆 |
[00:57] | Yes, I-I was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation after the fall. | 晕倒后 我被诊断患有小脑扁桃体下疝 |
[01:03] | Yes. Yes, I’ve decided to have decompression surgery. | 是的 我决定接受减压手术 |
[01:07] | My — my doctor thinks that it could eliminate | 我的医生认为这能减缓 |
[01:09] | some of the pressure caused from the injury. | 受伤引起的脑内压强 |
[01:14] | Later today. | 今天晚些时候 |
[01:16] | No, no. There’s no reason for you to go out of your way. | 不不 你没理由放下你自己的事 |
[01:18] | It — it is a minor procedure. I will be home tomorrow. | 这只是个小手术 我明天就能回家 |
[01:22] | Okay, I’ve — I’ve gotta run. | 好的 我得走了 |
[01:24] | Okay, talk to you soon. | 好的 回头聊 |
[01:27] | Okay. I told you it was a bad idea to call her. | 我跟你说了 不该给她打电话的 |
[01:29] | Now she wants to come by the hospital. | 现在她想来医院了 |
[01:31] | Maura, she’s concerned. | 莫拉 她是担心你 |
[01:32] | Well, there’s nothing to be concerned about. | 没有什么需要担心的 |
[01:34] | It’s what mothers do. | 母亲就会担心 |
[01:35] | I don’t want to make a big deal out of it. | 我不想把这事儿搞得很大 |
[01:40] | What have you got there? | 你手里拿着什么 |
[01:43] | Heaven in a bag. | 一袋子的天堂 |
[01:45] | Bernie Brody’s Bodacious Bagels. | 伯尼·布罗迪家的面包圈 |
[01:48] | Is that the new place around the corner? | 是拐角新开的那家吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah, with a line around the block. | 对 门口排长龙的那家 |
[01:52] | Aw. I can’t have anything before my surgery. | 手术前我不能进食 |
[01:55] | But that isn’t until this afternoon. | 但你到下午才手术呢 |
[01:57] | I know, but I have to fast. | 我知道 但我必须禁食 |
[02:00] | It’s okay. Please, no. You guys go ahead. | 没事的 不用管我 你们吃 |
[02:06] | – Rizzoli. – Isles. | -里佐利 -艾尔斯 |
[02:09] | – Yeah, I got it. – Okay. We’ll be right there. | -好的 我知道了 -我们马上就到 |
[02:12] | What about your surgery? | 你的手术怎么办 |
[02:13] | Well, it’s not till 1, | 下午一点才做 |
[02:15] | so I figured I would work till then just like any other day. | 我可以跟往常一样工作到那个时候 |
[02:24] | It’s still warm. | 还是热的 |
[02:26] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[02:27] | Put it in your pocket. | 放到你的口袋里 |
[02:28] | Wh — | 什… |
[02:54] | Do you know the hole in the middle | 你知道中间的这个孔 |
[02:56] | provides for more even cooking? | 是为了烘培均匀吗 |
[02:57] | But also allow people to thread a string through it | 同时也让人可以从中穿根线 |
[03:00] | – for easy handling and transportation? – No. | -便于携带和运输 -不知道 |
[03:02] | They even gave it to women in childbirth as gifts | 早在17世纪的波兰 人们会把它送给 |
[03:04] | in 17th century Poland. | 在分娩的女人们 |
[03:07] | Who knew that there was that much bagel trivia | 谁能想到面包圈愣是 |
[03:10] | to last a 30-minute car ride? | 能让人讲上30分钟 |
[03:11] | Oh, I’m so hungry. Hello, Sergeant. | 我好饿 你好 警司 |
[03:15] | Victim is Michelle Stevens. | 死者是米歇尔·史蒂文斯 |
[03:17] | Husband said she fell down the stairs in the middle of the night. | 她丈夫说她半夜从楼梯上摔下 |
[03:19] | – Anybody see her do it? – No. | -有人看到她摔下来吗 -没人 |
[03:21] | Daughter found the body. Husband called 9-1-1. | 女儿发现的尸体 丈夫报的警 |
[03:23] | Any sign of forced entry? | 有强行入室的痕迹吗 |
[03:24] | Nothing broken or jimmied. | 没有破损或被撬的痕迹 |
[03:26] | There are some scuff marks by a window in the back. | 后面一扇窗户上有些许磨痕 |
[03:28] | Couldn’t tell how old they are. | 无法判断有多久了 |
[03:30] | Sergeant Korsak? We need you in the den. | 科萨克警司 我们需要你进来看看 |
[03:41] | There’s a lot of blood. | 这血真够多的 |
[03:43] | The victim sustained severe cranial trauma | 死者遭受了严重的头部创伤 |
[03:45] | resulting in massive hemorrhaging. | 导致大出血 |
[03:47] | That’s another way to put it. | 这样说也行 |
[03:50] | There’s blood on the railing. | 扶手上有血 |
[03:53] | Yeah, and the position of the body | 是的 尸体掉落的位置 |
[03:54] | is consistent with a slip and fall, | 也与滑倒后跌落一致 |
[03:56] | and an initial wound caused by striking the railing | 第一个伤口是因跌落时撞击到 |
[03:58] | on the way down, but I can’t say for sure. | 扶手所致 但我不能肯定 |
[04:01] | Yeah, but the railing didn’t cause the massive hemorrhaging, | 但大出血不是因为扶手 |
[04:04] | or there’d be more blood on the stairs, right? | 不然台阶上会有更多的血 对吧 |
[04:06] | Yeah, more than likely. | 是的 应该如此 |
[04:07] | – At least some spatter. – I’ll give you that. | -至少要有些溅落的血迹 -同意 |
[04:12] | So…she lands hard at the bottom of the stairs, | 所以 她重重地摔在了楼梯下 |
[04:16] | starts bleeding, | 开始流血 |
[04:18] | maintains consciousness long enough | 她保持清醒的时间 |
[04:19] | to smear blood on the walls before passing out. | 足以让她在晕厥前把墙上的血迹弄糊 |
[04:23] | That is consistent with what we see. | 这和我们目前看到的情况相符 |
[04:26] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:28] | I wonder if that place makes cherry bagels. | 我想知道那家店做不做樱桃面包圈 |
[04:32] | How’d you get here? Connecticut? | 你怎么来的 从康涅狄格州吗 |
[04:35] | No. I, uh, came the usual way. | 没 就跟以前一样 |
[04:38] | The usual way is with Korsak. | 以前你跟科萨克一起来的 |
[04:40] | Hey, Frankie. | 嗨 弗兰基 |
[04:41] | Nina said you left this in the car. | 妮娜说你把这个落在车里了 |
[04:44] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[04:47] | Nina brought you to work today? | 妮娜今天送你上班的 |
[04:50] | The victim’s husband and daughter are waiting to talk to us. | 死者的丈夫和女儿在等我们谈话 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:02] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 很抱歉你们失去亲人 |
[05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | What time did you find your mother, Clair? | 你什么时候发现的你母亲 克莱尔 |
[05:13] | Um…around 2. | 晚上2点左右 |
[05:15] | That’s pretty late. | 那时候挺晚的啊 |
[05:19] | I got up to go to the bathroom. | 我起来去上厕所 |
[05:23] | I went out and… | 我出去后… |
[05:26] | Was she breathing? | 她当时还有呼吸吗 |
[05:29] | No. | 没了 |
[05:32] | She was just lying there. | 她就躺在那里 |
[05:35] | So still. | 一动不动 |
[05:41] | Had you heard anything before that? | 在那之前你有听见什么吗 |
[05:45] | No. | 没有 |
[05:48] | What about you, Mr. Stevens? | 你呢 史蒂文斯先生 |
[05:50] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[05:52] | Did you hear anything like a-a thump or call for help? | 你听到重击声或求救声了吗 |
[05:56] | No. The, um, the bedrooms are on the other end of the house. | 没有 卧室在房子的另一边 |
[06:00] | You didn’t know she’d gotten out of bed? | 你不知道她起床了 |
[06:02] | I don’t know if she ever got into bed. | 我都不知道她有没有上床 |
[06:05] | Um, my wife and I were down here drinking, | 我和我妻子之前在楼下喝酒 |
[06:10] | and, uh, I got tired, so I decided to go upstairs. | 我累了 就决定上楼了 |
[06:14] | Michelle wanted to watch TV, so I, um… | 米歇尔想看电视 所以我… |
[06:18] | I left her. | 我就先上去了 |
[06:20] | She must’ve come upstairs later in the dark, | 她肯定是晚上抹黑上楼 |
[06:24] | tipsy from all the red wine and slipped and, uh… | 因为喝了红酒醉醺醺的 摔了下来 |
[06:30] | And that’s when Clair found her? | 克莱尔就在那时发现了她 |
[06:32] | I heard Clair scream. | 我听见了克莱尔的尖叫 |
[06:34] | Can I lie down? | 我能躺下吗 |
[06:37] | Is it okay? The, um, the EMTs gave her sedatives. | 可以吗 急救员给她注射了镇定剂 |
[06:40] | That’s fine, but we need to collect your clothes. | 可以 但我们需要收走你们的衣服 |
[06:42] | Yes, and also we need your permission to search the property. | 同时需要你们的许可 搜查这个房子 |
[06:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:48] | Just to rule out foul play. | 以排除谋杀的嫌疑 |
[06:53] | Yeah, of — of course. | 好 当然行 |
[06:55] | Whatever you need. | 你们需要什么都行 |
[06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | It’s gonna be okay, sweetheart. | 不会有事的 宝贝 |
[07:10] | How you doing? | 怎么样了 |
[07:12] | – Well… – Careful. | -那个 -小心点 |
[07:14] | Dietary restrictions has her a little bit grumpy. | 饮食限制让她有点暴躁 |
[07:17] | I am not grumpy! | 我没有暴躁 |
[07:20] | I’m simply focused. | 我只是专心而已 |
[07:23] | Why don’t you go home, Maura? | 你回家好不好 莫拉 |
[07:24] | Because it is a work day, and I have work to do. | 今天是工作日 而我有工作 |
[07:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:29] | So what’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[07:30] | Well, there were high levels of alcohol in her system… | 她的身体中有高浓度的酒精 |
[07:33] | …just like her husband said, | 跟她丈夫说的一样 |
[07:34] | and the bruising on the back of her body… | 而她背上的淤青 |
[07:36] | …is consistent with a fall down the stairs. | 也跟从楼梯上摔下来相吻合 |
[07:40] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[07:41] | He’s working with melons. | 他在用哈密瓜做实验 |
[07:45] | Well, you don’t break out the melons | 滑倒不会让哈密瓜 |
[07:48] | for a simple slip and fall, do we, Kent? | 摔得粉碎 对吧 肯特 |
[07:53] | No, Jane, we don’t. | 对 简 不会 |
[07:59] | Now observe. | 好好看着 |
[08:02] | This is the equivalent of falling down a flight of stairs. | 这就相当于从一层楼梯上摔下来 |
[08:08] | Certainly painful, but not fatal. | 是会疼 但不致命 |
[08:11] | Now this is the amount of force that’d be required | 要造成死者那么重的伤 |
[08:13] | to sustain the victim’s injuries. | 要用这么大的力量 |
[08:17] | Like a fruit homicide. | 水果谋杀案一样 |
[08:18] | Fruiticide. | 果杀 |
[08:20] | Due to the severe cranial damage, | 由于头骨严重受损 |
[08:22] | I can’t say exactly what struck her. | 我无法准确判断是什么撞击出来的 |
[08:24] | But I do know that she didn’t do it to herself. | 但我知道的是这不是她自己做的 |
[08:27] | Any questions, Detective? | 有问题吗 警探 |
[08:28] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[08:30] | What did these melons ever do to you? | 这些哈密瓜怎么惹到你了 |
[08:42] | What’d you find out about our family? | 你对那个家庭的调查结果如何 |
[08:43] | Oh, they’re pretty impressive on paper. | 档案记录可让人印象深刻 |
[08:44] | So are the Kardashians. | 卡戴珊一家也是 |
[08:47] | Well, Michelle’s an Ivy League-educated lawyer | 米歇尔是常春藤联校毕业的律师 |
[08:49] | with a thriving practice. | 业务很好 |
[08:50] | Maybe she made an enemy in court? | 也许她在法庭上树敌了 |
[08:52] | She doesn’t go to court. | 她不出庭 |
[08:53] | Her specialty is contract law. It’s pretty tame stuff. | 她的专长是合同法 安全无害 |
[08:56] | – What about Robert? – Stanford alum. | -那罗伯特呢 -斯坦福毕业 |
[08:58] | He’s got a successful antiquities business | 他经营着成功的 |
[08:59] | dealing in Greek artifacts. | 希腊古董生意 |
[09:02] | And he’s active in charity work, | 而且他积极参与慈善工作 |
[09:03] | volunteers at his daughter’s school. | 在他女儿的学校当志愿者 |
[09:05] | He coached her field hockey team. | 他在她们的曲棍球队做教练 |
[09:07] | What about the daughter? | 那女儿呢 |
[09:07] | She’s an honor student and an athlete. | 她是优等生和运动员 |
[09:10] | I mean, they don’t have any financial problems. | 他们没有任何财务问题 |
[09:12] | There’s no history of domestic violence, | 也没有家庭暴力史 |
[09:14] | no criminal records. | 或犯罪记录 |
[09:15] | These don’t seem like the type of people who kill each other. | 他们不像是那种会互相残杀的人 |
[09:17] | Well, there were scuff marks around the window. | 窗户上有磨损的痕迹 |
[09:18] | Maybe someone else got in the house. | 也许有别人进了房子 |
[09:20] | Clair has a boyfriend. | 克莱尔有个男朋友 |
[09:21] | She texted him several times last night | 她昨晚给他发了几条短信 |
[09:23] | about a fight with her mother. | 说她跟她妈妈吵架了 |
[09:24] | Then there was a series of phone calls between them. | 然后他们通了几次电话 |
[09:26] | That’s something Clair never mentioned in her moment of grief. | 悲痛的克莱尔可没提这事 |
[09:33] | Well, if you want, I could give your doctor a breathalyzer. | 如果你想 我可以给你的医生做酒精测试 |
[09:36] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[09:38] | Good, ’cause I don’t think it’s legal. | 很好 因为我觉得那不合法 |
[09:40] | But I would do it if it would make you feel better. | 但如果能让你感觉好点 我会去做的 |
[09:44] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[09:46] | You know, the operation lasts a couple of hours. | 手术会持续几个小时 |
[09:49] | They make a small incision in the back of the neck. | 他们会在你脖子后面开一个小口 |
[09:52] | They push the skin and the muscle aside | 把皮肤和肌肉推到一边 |
[09:54] | and remove a piece of the skull to relieve the pressure. | 然后取掉一小块头骨以释放压力 |
[09:56] | That doesn’t sound so simple. | 听起来并不简单 |
[09:59] | I promise you, I will be up and walking around by this evening. | 我发誓 今晚我就能起来走路了 |
[10:02] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[10:03] | – Hello. – Hi, Hope. | -你好 -你好 霍普 |
[10:06] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[10:09] | I told you, you didn’t have to come. | 我说了你不用来的 |
[10:11] | Well, I couldn’t stay away. | 我不能装作若无其事 |
[10:15] | Plus, I wanted to speak with your surgeon | 而且我想在你被麻醉之前 |
[10:16] | before he put you under. | 跟你的医生谈谈 |
[10:22] | Well, I’ll see you in recovery. | 手术做完了我再来看你 |
[10:29] | I told her she didn’t have to come to the hospital. | 我跟她说了她不用来医院的 |
[10:31] | I know that you don’t want to make a big deal about this, | 我知道你不想小题大做 |
[10:33] | all right, but she’s your mom. | 但她是你妈妈 |
[10:35] | – They… – Butt in. | -她们 -会插手 |
[10:37] | All the time. | 不管什么时候 |
[10:39] | Okay, we don’t have this kind of easy rapport. | 好吧 我们没有这么和谐的关系 |
[10:42] | You think this is easy? | 你觉得这很和谐吗 |
[10:46] | It’s not. | 不 |
[10:47] | She’s tough, she’s stubborn, | 她很坚强 她很固执 |
[10:49] | she’s hard on me for everything. | 她什么事都不肯听话 |
[10:54] | What? You’re lucky to have me. | 怎么了 拥有我你很幸运 |
[10:55] | – You’re lucky to have me. – I know! | -你拥有我才幸运 -我知道 |
[10:58] | Hope and I, we’re — we’re just… | 我和霍普 我们只是 |
[11:00] | we don’t know how to do this whole mother/daughter thing. | 我们不知道怎么以母女身份相处 |
[11:03] | What is it that you said, that you — | 你是怎么说的来着 |
[11:04] | you wanted to create new neural… | 你想建立新的神经 |
[11:08] | thingies? | 什么的 |
[11:09] | Pathways. | 路径 |
[11:10] | All right, well, maybe this is your chance now | 对 也许现在就是让你 |
[11:12] | to create new… | 建立新的 |
[11:14] | mother/daughter pathways. | 母女路径的机会 |
[11:26] | Gary Carver? | 盖瑞·卡佛 |
[11:28] | Are you Clair Stevens’ boyfriend? | 你是克莱尔·史蒂文斯的男朋友吗 |
[11:31] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:33] | Do you know why we’re here? | 你知道我们为什么来这里吗 |
[11:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:36] | Clair’s mother was murdered. | 克莱尔的妈妈被谋杀了 |
[11:39] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:40] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[11:43] | I was at a party at a friend’s. | 我在参加朋友的派对 |
[11:46] | – Does this friend have a name? – Steve Ulrich. | -那个朋友叫什么 -斯蒂夫·奥瑞克 |
[11:49] | – Clair go with you? – Yeah. | -克莱尔跟你一起去的吗 -对 |
[11:50] | When did you plan to get together? | 你们是什么时候决定一起去的 |
[11:53] | Right before I picked her up. | 就在我去接她之前 |
[11:54] | Clair had a fight with her mom | 克莱尔跟她妈妈吵了一架 |
[11:56] | because she wouldn’t let her go out, | 因为她不让她出门 |
[11:57] | and I told her about the party, | 我跟她说了派对的事 |
[11:58] | and she asked me to come get her. | 然后她让我去接她 |
[11:59] | So you picked her up at her place? | 所以你去她家接她了 |
[12:01] | Yeah. She snuck out. | 对 她溜出来了 |
[12:03] | How long did you stay at the party? | 你们在派对上待了多久 |
[12:06] | When we got there, she was acting weird, | 我们到那之后 她表现得很奇怪 |
[12:08] | so we — we hung out for a little while, | 所以我们 我们玩了一会 |
[12:10] | but I finally told her to go home. | 但我最后让她回家了 |
[12:13] | – Did you drive her? – No. | -你开车送她回家的吗 -不是 |
[12:14] | So Chivalry is dead. How’d she get home? | 太不绅士了 那她是怎么回家的 |
[12:17] | She said she’d figure it out. I-I don’t know what she did. | 她说她自有办法 我不知道她怎么回去的 |
[12:21] | I never left the party. I crashed there. | 我一直没离开派对 在那睡的 |
[12:23] | Have you talked to Clair today? | 你今天跟克莱尔聊过吗 |
[12:25] | No. | 没有 |
[12:26] | Write down Steve Ulrich’s number, please. | 把史蒂夫·乌利齐的电话号码写下来 |
[12:36] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:37] | – Thank you. – Don’t leave town. | -谢谢你 -别出城 |
[12:43] | I wonder why Clair didn’t mention she went to a party. | 我想知道为什么克莱尔没说她去派对了 |
[12:49] | What’s going on between Frankie and Nina? | 弗兰基和尼娜怎么了 |
[12:52] | Frankie and Nina? | 弗兰基和尼娜 |
[12:53] | Yeah, remember them? | 是的 你还记得他们两个人吧 |
[12:55] | I don’t know. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:58] | They’re so dating. I knew it! | 他们好上了 我就知道 |
[12:59] | Okay, how serious is it? | 他们有多认真 |
[13:01] | I never said they were dating. | 我可没说他们好上了 |
[13:03] | You didn’t have to. Come on. | 你不用说出来 |
[13:04] | When has Frankie ever been able to keep a secret from me? | 弗兰基有什么事能瞒得了我 |
[13:07] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:11] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:13] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:14] | Maura’s gonna be out for a few more hours. | 莫拉还有几个小时才能做完手术 |
[13:15] | If you hear anything, please call me. Okay? | 如果有什么事 打给我 好吗 |
[13:18] | Okay, do me a favor. | 好的 帮我个忙 |
[13:20] | What? | 什么 |
[13:21] | You have to let Frankie tell you about Nina himself. | 你得让弗兰基自己跟你说他和尼娜的事 |
[13:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:26] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[13:27] | You say that like I don’t listen to you. | 你这么说就好像我会不听你的话似的 |
[13:30] | That’s because you never listen to me! | 那是因为你从来就没听过我的话 |
[13:34] | Well, then why say it? | 那你为什么还要说呢 |
[13:40] | You didn’t tell us the truth about last night. | 昨晚的事你没跟我们说实话 |
[13:43] | No. My client was sedated. | 是的 我的委托人服用了镇定剂 |
[13:45] | She can’t be held accountable for her omissions. | 所以她有什么遗漏也不能怪她 |
[13:48] | That’s not what we’re saying. | 我们不是这个意思 |
[13:49] | Why did you think a lawyer was necessary? | 你为什么要找律师呢 |
[13:52] | A friend from her mother’s law firm insisted. | 她母亲律所的一个朋友坚持要这样 |
[13:54] | He said it’s what Michelle would’ve wanted. | 他说米歇尔也会希望如此 |
[13:56] | You and your mother have a fight? | 你和你母亲吵架了吗 |
[13:59] | – Yeah. – What’d you fight about? | -是的 -你们为什么吵 |
[14:01] | My boyfriend and not letting me… | 我男朋友 还有她不让我去… |
[14:02] | She had words with her mother about going out. | 她跟她妈妈因为出去玩的事吵了两句 |
[14:05] | Clair went upstairs. She snuck out the window | 克莱尔上楼了 她从窗户溜了出去 |
[14:08] | and went with the boyfriend to a party. | 然后和男朋友去参加派对了 |
[14:10] | When she got home, | 她回家的时候 |
[14:11] | she found her mother at the bottom of the stairs. | 发现母亲倒在楼梯下 |
[14:13] | What time did she get home? | 她几点到家的 |
[14:14] | Michelle was so tough on Clair. | 米歇尔对克莱尔要求太严了 |
[14:16] | How tough? | 多严 |
[14:17] | Well, she thought she was too young to have a boyfriend. | 她觉得她年龄太小 不应该有男朋友 |
[14:19] | And what did you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:21] | That we should all get along. | 我们应该好好相处 |
[14:24] | I try to be a peacemaker. | 我一直在做和事佬 |
[14:26] | Everybody my age has a boyfriend. | 我这个年龄的女孩都有男朋友了 |
[14:28] | It’s not fair! She — she didn’t like anyone that I liked. | 太不公平了 我喜欢的人她都不喜欢 |
[14:31] | Clair… | 克莱尔 |
[14:32] | Is that why you texted your boyfriend | 所以你才跟你男朋友发短信说 |
[14:34] | – that you hated her? – I didn’t say that. | -你恨她吗 -我没这么说 |
[14:36] | Clair, we have the texts. | 克莱尔 我们有短信记录 |
[14:37] | I was just mad. She was always yelling at me! | 我当时很生气 她总是吼我 |
[14:39] | Clair. Clair, that’s enough. | 克莱尔 克莱尔 别说了 |
[14:41] | Those texts don’t mean anything. | 那些短信不能说明什么 |
[14:42] | – You sure? – She — she was just angry. | -你确定吗 -她 她只是太生气了 |
[14:44] | She — she would never hurt her mother. | 她 她绝不会伤害她母亲的 |
[14:51] | We verified everything the boyfriend told us | 她男朋友跟我们说的事都证实了 |
[14:53] | except his whereabouts after Clair left. | 除了克莱尔离开后他的所在无法证实 |
[14:56] | Kid throwing the party said the boyfriend went into a guest room, | 举办派对的人说她男朋友去了一间客房 |
[14:57] | but he didn’t see him again till the next morning. | 然后直到第二天早晨才看见他 |
[15:00] | It could be he passed out. | 可能他喝多了 |
[15:01] | Or he could’ve gone to Clair’s house | 也可能是他和克莱尔去了她家 |
[15:02] | with her and killed her mother. | 然后杀了她母亲 |
[15:03] | Neither Clair nor her boyfriend | 克莱尔和她男朋友 |
[15:05] | have ever been in trouble with the police. | 从没犯过什么事 |
[15:07] | And it’s a long way from being mad at your mother | 而且生母亲的气和杀了母亲 |
[15:09] | to killing her. | 还是有很大不同的 |
[15:11] | – I should know. – Yeah. | -我也知道 -是的 |
[15:13] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time | 年轻的情侣们也经常会 |
[15:14] | young lovers did something crazy. | 做出些疯狂的事来 |
[15:15] | You’re never gonna believe what Nina and I just dug up. | 你们不会相信我和尼娜发现了什么 |
[15:17] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[15:18] | 20 years ago, Robert’s girlfriend, | 20年前 罗伯特的女朋友 |
[15:20] | who he was living with at the time, died accidentally. | 当时他也和她住在一起 死于意外事故 |
[15:23] | Guess how? | 猜猜怎么死的 |
[15:24] | – She fell down some stairs. – While Robert was sleeping. | -她从楼梯上摔了下来 -而罗伯特在睡觉 |
[15:27] | Almost exactly the same as our victim. | 几乎和这个案子一样 |
[15:34] | I was doing background research on Robert, | 我之前在查罗伯特的背景 |
[15:36] | but couldn’t find any record of him attending Stanford. | 可是查不到任何他读过斯坦福大学的记录 |
[15:39] | Made me think maybe he was lying. | 让我觉得他可能在说谎 |
[15:40] | Turns out he didn’t go to Stanford. | 原来他没上过斯坦福 |
[15:42] | He went to Seattle Community College. | 他上的是西雅图社区大学 |
[15:44] | So I called the school and talked to a librarian. | 所以我给学校打了电话跟一个图书管理员聊过 |
[15:46] | She dug up an old article that mentioned how Robert | 她找出了一篇文章 里面讲了罗伯特 |
[15:49] | found his girlfriend dead in their apartment. | 发现他女朋友死在他们的公寓的事情 |
[15:51] | And I got ahold of the Seattle detective who handled the case. | 我联系了当时处理这个案子的西雅图的警探 |
[15:54] | Robert told him that he was sound asleep the night | 罗伯特跟他说他的怀孕女友摔下楼梯时 |
[15:57] | that his pregnant girlfriend fell down the stairs. | 他睡得正香 |
[16:00] | Police found no signs of foul play, | 警方没有找出其他证据 |
[16:02] | so they ruled it an accident. | 所以判定为意外事故 |
[16:03] | In the world of coincidences, that’s a doozy. | 虽然世界上巧合这么多 但这也太巧了 |
[16:07] | Which probably means it wasn’t a coincidence. | 所以可能这不是巧合 |
[16:09] | We need that case file. | 我们需要看一下案卷 |
[16:12] | Good job, you two. | 你们俩干得很好 |
[16:14] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[16:21] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:23] | – A bit of a headache from the anesthesia. – I’ll bet. | -麻醉剂让我有点头疼 -肯定的 |
[16:27] | But I remembered my name. | 不过我还记得我的名字 |
[16:29] | And I completed a memory inventory | 我还根据急诊室的骨骼结构图 |
[16:31] | of the skeletal structure from the “Gray’s Anatomy” chart. | 完成了一次记忆”盘点” |
[16:35] | And where would I find my levator anguli oris? | 那提口角肌在什么地方 |
[16:39] | There are two located symmetrically | 它们位于脸部两侧 |
[16:42] | on either side of your face. | 对称的位置 |
[16:43] | And when they work in unison, | 当它们协同工作时 |
[16:44] | the corners of the mouth move upward, | 嘴角就会上扬 |
[16:46] | producing what is universally known as a smile. | 产生众所周知的微笑表情 |
[16:49] | Textbook-perfect. | 回答得非常完美 |
[16:51] | Excellent sign of long-term memory. | 说明长期记忆没有问题 |
[16:54] | Jane has been calling every 20 minutes. | 简每隔二十分就打电话来问 |
[16:58] | Then I let her know that you are on your way up. | 我跟她说你正在恢复 |
[17:02] | And I also… | 而且我还 |
[17:05] | asked Angela to let me take care of you. | 让安琪拉把你交给我来照顾 |
[17:07] | I hope that’s okay. | 你不介意吧 |
[17:10] | Of course. | 当然不 |
[17:13] | Well, anything else that I can get you now? | 还需要我给你拿点什么吗 |
[17:18] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | How’s Maura? | 莫拉怎样了 |
[17:37] | She is out of surgery | 她已经做完手术 |
[17:39] | and in the recovery room and doing fine. | 现在在恢复室 还不错 |
[17:44] | You’re gonna like this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[17:45] | Robert came from a blue collar background, | 罗伯特来自一个蓝领工人家庭 |
[17:47] | even though he claims a childhood of affluence and privilege. | 尽管他声称自己年少时生活富足有钱有势 |
[17:49] | And his antiquities business hasn’t been very profitable. | 而且他的古董生意也一直盈利不多 |
[17:52] | So for the past 15 years, | 所以说他过去15年 |
[17:54] | he’s been living off his wife’s money? | 一直靠妻子养活 |
[17:56] | Which he’ll get half of now that she’s dead. | 如今妻子一死 他将得到她一半遗产 |
[17:58] | Motive. | 动机 |
[18:00] | – Who gets the other half? – Clair. | -另外一半由谁继承 -克莱尔 |
[18:02] | Motive. | 动机 |
[18:03] | Yeah, but Clair didn’t kill his college girlfriend. | 但是克莱尔可没杀害大学女友 |
[18:05] | No, she didn’t. | 她确实没有 |
[18:07] | Let’s go rattle his cage. | 我们去激一激他 |
[18:14] | Paging Dr. Price. | 呼叫普赖斯医生 |
[18:15] | Please report to the emergency room immediately. | 请立即前往急救室 |
[18:18] | Why is this so difficult? | 为什么我们相处这么困难 |
[18:26] | Because we don’t really know each other. | 因为我们不了解对方 |
[18:29] | And you have a daughter, and I have a mother. | 你有的是个女儿 我有个母亲 |
[18:34] | Square peg, round hole. | 牛头对不上马嘴 |
[18:36] | Something like that. | 是那样 |
[18:43] | I always thought about you, Maura. | 我经常想起你的 莫拉 |
[18:47] | When Kateline’s hurt her knee and I bandaged it… | 当卡特琳伤到膝盖 我给她包扎伤口时 |
[18:53] | I thought about what it would’ve been like to take care of you. | 我会想照顾你会是什么样 |
[18:57] | And when I took her to her first day of school, | 我在她上学第一天去送她时 |
[19:02] | I pictured your first day. | 也想象过你上学第一天的样子 |
[19:10] | I’d still like to take care of you, | 现在我依然想照顾你 |
[19:14] | even if it’s just for today. | 即使只有今天一天 |
[19:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:28] | We just wanna speak to him. | 我们只是想找他谈谈 |
[19:29] | He’s already told you everything he knows about this matter. | 他已经把知道的情况全部告诉你们了 |
[19:33] | He did not tell us how his college girlfriend died. | 他没说过他的大学女友是怎么死的 |
[19:35] | – That’s what this is about? – Robert, be quiet. | -你们就是为此而来的 -罗伯特 别说话 |
[19:38] | What are the odds that his girlfriend and his wife | 他的女友和妻子都摔下楼梯 |
[19:41] | both fall down a flight of stairs | 死于头部创伤 |
[19:43] | and die from head injuries? | 这几率是多少 |
[19:44] | You’d have a better chance of getting struck by lightning twice | 中了乐透再被闪电劈中两次 |
[19:46] | after buying the winning Powerball ticket. | 都比这几率大 |
[19:48] | It’s just a coincidence. | 只是巧合 |
[19:50] | Great. Prove it. Take a lie detector test. | 很好 证明给我们看 做个测谎仪测试 |
[19:52] | – That’s not admissible in court. – Then what’s the problem? | -测谎在法庭并没有效力 -那还犹豫什么 |
[19:58] | Give us a reason to believe you. | 给我们一个相信你的理由 |
[20:06] | Your name is Robert Andrew Stevens? | 你的名字是罗伯特·安德鲁·史蒂文斯 |
[20:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:09] | Was Holly Franklin your girlfriend in college? | 霍莉·富兰克林是你大学时的女友吗 |
[20:11] | Yes, she was. | 是的 |
[20:13] | Did you live together? | 你们同居了吗 |
[20:14] | Yes, for almost two years. | 是的 将近两年 |
[20:16] | Did you two fight? | 你们吵架吗 |
[20:18] | Not much. | 不怎么吵 |
[20:20] | Did you have anything to do with her death? | 你与她的死有关吗 |
[20:23] | No. It was ruled an accident. | 没有 她的死已归为意外 |
[20:25] | – He’s smart. – He’s playing us. | -他很聪明 -他在玩弄我们 |
[20:28] | Hey, you gotta see this. | 你需要看下这个 |
[20:31] | Over the last two months, | 在过去两个月内 |
[20:32] | Robert supposedly went on three business trips to Europe. | 罗伯特据说曾三次到欧洲出差 |
[20:35] | I finally heard back from I.C.E. about his passport. | 我让移民海关警力查他的护照 刚收到回复 |
[20:38] | There’s no record of any overseas travel. | 并没有任何出境记录 |
[20:42] | So where was he? | 那他去哪了 |
[20:43] | Well, credit cards place him downtown. | 信用卡使用记录显示他在市中心 |
[20:44] | So we canvassed the area around his last purchase. | 我们调查了他最后消费出现的地区 |
[20:48] | Someone at the Four Seasons remembered him. | 四季酒店有人认出了他 |
[20:50] | We got security video showing him with three different women | 监控录像显示他曾三晚每晚和 |
[20:53] | on three different nights. | 一个不同的女人在一起 |
[20:55] | – And if his wife found out… – Bye-bye, gravy train. | -若是被他妻子发现 -美差 拜拜 |
[21:01] | Well, he has agreed to talk in front of us. | 反正他已同意我们问话 |
[21:03] | Yes? | 那又如何 |
[21:04] | Now’s our chance to get him on the record. | 正是我们将他记录在案的机会 |
[21:07] | What’s she doing? | 她要做什么 |
[21:08] | We’re about to find out. | 我们很快就会知道 |
[21:12] | Did you ever have an affair, Robert? | 你有婚外情吗 罗伯特 |
[21:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:17] | Did you cheat on your wife? | 你出轨了吗 |
[21:19] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你可以选择不回答 |
[21:22] | No, I never cheated on her. | 没有 我从没背着她偷情 |
[21:24] | Explain these photos, please. | 请解释一下这些照片 |
[21:35] | Those are women I had sex with, | 这些是和我上过床的女人 |
[21:36] | but I wouldn’t consider it cheating | 不过这不算偷情 |
[21:37] | because my wife knew all about them. | 因为我妻子都知道 |
[21:39] | – Shit. – We had an open marriage. | -见鬼 -我们婚姻很开放 |
[21:42] | So your wife had affairs, too? | 你是说你的妻子也有婚外情 |
[21:48] | You don’t really wanna know about our relationship. | 你不是真的想知道我们的婚姻关系 |
[21:52] | You just wanna hear me say that I…murdered her. | 只是想听我承认 我杀了她 |
[21:58] | So why don’t you have the guts to ask me to my face, Detective? | 为什么不直截了当问我呢 警探 |
[22:04] | Did you kill your wife? | 你杀了你的妻子吗 |
[22:09] | No. | 没有 |
[22:19] | – Looks like he’s telling the truth. – And it’s on the record. | -看起来他在说实话 -而且记录在案了 |
[22:31] | I mean, I know he that he passed the lie detector test, | 我知道他通过了测谎仪测试 |
[22:34] | but it’s just… | 可是 |
[22:35] | something… something’s not right. | 有什么不太对劲 |
[22:39] | Well, I can’t tell you whether Robert’s guilty or not, | 我不能确定罗伯特有罪还是无罪 |
[22:41] | but the one thing I’m certain of are your instincts. | 但是我相信你的直觉 |
[22:44] | Now people can beat lie detectors, | 而且人可以对检测仪说谎不被发现 |
[22:46] | especially if they’re pathological liars. | 尤其是那些病态撒谎者 |
[22:48] | They do it so often there’s no physiological response to lying. | 他们撒谎太多以至于撒谎都没有生理反应 |
[22:51] | And that’s all these machines read. | 可惜测谎仪就靠生理反应辨别谎言 |
[22:52] | Well, he’s definitely a pathological liar. | 那他绝对是个病态撒谎者 |
[22:55] | Then don’t second guess yourself. | 所以不要怀疑自己 |
[23:00] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[23:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:03] | I’m not saying that because you said something nice about me. | 我不是因为你说了我好话才这么说的 |
[23:05] | Really, like, you — are you sure that you’re okay? | 说真的 你确定你没事吗 |
[23:09] | You know, the surgery went well. I feel pretty good. | 手术很成功 我感觉很不错 |
[23:14] | But will it fix the problem? Only time will tell. | 但能否解决我的记忆问题 只能走着看了 |
[23:17] | I thought some homemade chicken soup would be perfect. | 我觉得自己家做的鸡汤应该会很有益处 |
[23:21] | And the compound carnosine — | 同时肌肽复合物 |
[23:24] | it purifies the blood and it aids in healing. | 能净化血液 有助于康复 |
[23:27] | – And it smells so good. – Mm. | -而且闻起来很香 -嗯 |
[23:30] | Jane, would you like some soup? | 简 你要喝点汤吗 |
[23:32] | Oh, uh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:34] | I’ve, uh, I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[23:36] | Ooh, I think I want a bagel, too. | 我也想吃百吉饼 |
[23:37] | Eh. Sit. Oh. | 坐着 |
[23:39] | I will get you one. | 我去给你拿 |
[23:44] | It’s hard to get used to being mothered. | 很难习惯被妈妈照顾 |
[23:48] | You sort of have to surrender to it. | 恐怕你得向它投降 |
[23:51] | That’s what daughters do. | 这是女儿的义务 |
[23:54] | Be good. | 乖乖的 |
[24:06] | Hi. How’s it going? | 嗨 怎么样了 |
[24:07] | Frankie found another kid at the party. | 弗兰基又找到一个派对上的孩子 |
[24:09] | He saw the boyfriend passed out in a guest room | 他看到那个男朋友两点左右 |
[24:11] | 2:00 A.M., so we can take him off the list. | 晕在了客房 所以他可以排除了 |
[24:14] | And what about his claims of his open marriage? | 那他所谓的开放婚姻的呢 |
[24:17] | Well, the wife is dead. | 他妻子死了 |
[24:18] | We didn’t find any evidence of an affair. So… | 也没找到什么外遇的证据 所以 |
[24:22] | the only thing we’re positive he lied about | 我们能确定他说过的唯一谎话 |
[24:24] | is where he went to college. | 就是关于他的大学 |
[24:25] | But lots of people lie on their résumé. | 但在简历上撒谎的人也不在少数 |
[24:26] | It doesn’t make them murderers. | 这也不代表他们都杀人 |
[24:29] | What about the girlfriend’s death? | 那那个女朋友的死呢 |
[24:31] | Well, I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 我很不敢相信我要这么说 |
[24:33] | but what if it is a coincidence? | 但要真是意外呢 |
[24:36] | I know, I know. It’s ridiculous. | 我知道 很可笑 |
[24:38] | But we gotta find some evidence to convince the D.A. | 但我们需要能说服检察官的证据 |
[24:40] | He’s not gonna trust your gut the way I do. | 他可不会像我一样相信你的直觉 |
[24:44] | Okay, so we had three people in the house that night, | 好吧 所以那天屋子里一共三个人 |
[24:46] | and one of ’em ends up dead. | 最后死了一个 |
[24:48] | So either Robert killed Michelle | 所以要么是罗伯特杀了米歇尔 |
[24:50] | or Clair did or they did it together. | 要么是克莱尔干的 或者是二人一起干的 |
[24:52] | But Robert has controlled every aspect | 但是罗伯特控制了我们和 |
[24:54] | of our interaction with Clair. | 克莱尔的一切接触 |
[24:56] | He had her sedated at the crime scene. | 在罪案现场他说克莱尔被打了镇定剂 |
[24:57] | He had a lawyer answer most of our questions for her. | 又让律师替她回答了大部分问题 |
[25:00] | Which tells us if they were both involved, he didn’t trust her. | 也就说明如果他们是同伙 至少他不信任她 |
[25:03] | Or if he killed his wife, | 或者是他杀了自己的妻子 |
[25:04] | Clair knows something that could expose them. | 而克莱尔知道什么能暴露他的事 |
[25:07] | The only way to figure that out is to talk to Clair alone. | 弄清楚这点的唯一办法就是单独和克莱尔谈 |
[25:09] | We can’t do that. She has a lawyer. | 这没办法 她有律师了 |
[25:10] | The only problem is if she incriminates herself. | 唯一的问题她是否认为自己有罪 |
[25:13] | Which could be a very big problem. | 这可是个大问题 |
[25:24] | You’re not supposed to talk to me. | 你不能和我说话 |
[25:27] | Well, technically, | 严格的说 |
[25:29] | you walked over here and started talking to me. | 是你走过来先跟我说话的 |
[25:32] | You can walk away if you want to. | 愿意的话你可以离开 |
[25:38] | You headed to practice? | 你是要去练习吗 |
[25:41] | My dad says that we have to stay busy | 我爸爸说妈妈出了意外 |
[25:42] | after my mom’s accident. | 我们得让自己忙起来 |
[25:44] | It wasn’t an accident, Clair. | 那不是意外 克莱尔 |
[25:46] | I can let you talk to the medical examiner if you want. | 你愿意的话我可以让你和尸检人员谈 |
[25:48] | Well, then what happened? | 那到底发生了什么事 |
[25:49] | We’re not sure, | 我们还不确定 |
[25:51] | but if you didn’t kill her… | 但如果不是你杀了她 |
[25:57] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:00] | My card is in your backpack. | 我的名片在你书包里 |
[26:02] | If you know something, | 如果你知道什么 |
[26:03] | if you see anything unusual, you call me. | 或者看到了什么不该看到的 打给我 |
[26:05] | You are the only one who can speak for your mother now. | 现在只有你能为你妈妈说上话了 |
[26:07] | Haven’t we been harassed enough by you people? | 你们对我们的骚扰还不够吗 |
[26:09] | If you wanna speak to us, call our lawyer. | 想跟我们谈 给我们的律师打电话去 |
[26:13] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[26:18] | I am sure that you will be ready | 我相信你明天就能 |
[26:20] | to go back to work tomorrow. | 回去工作了 |
[26:24] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[26:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:29] | I just… worry about my memory. | 我只是 很担心我的记忆 |
[26:33] | What if it affected my ability to testify? | 要是它影响了我出庭作证的可信度怎么办 |
[26:36] | Or what if the surgery didn’t work? | 或者要是手术没有效果怎么办 |
[26:39] | There’s no reason to go there yet. | 不要胡思乱想 |
[26:41] | I just — I don’t know what I would do | 我只是 如果不能当法医了 |
[26:43] | if I didn’t work in the M.E.’s office. | 我真的不知道该怎么办才好了 |
[26:47] | Well, there are always alternatives. | 总有别的事可做的 |
[26:50] | Science and medicine aren’t just parts of my job. | 科学医疗并非只是我工作的一部分 |
[26:52] | They’re parts of who I am. | 它们已经是我的一部分了 |
[26:54] | So I don’t know who I would be without it. | 没有了它们我都不知道自己会变成什么样 |
[26:57] | Well, I’m just suggesting that | 我只是觉得 |
[26:58] | there might be another avenue for your gifts. | 你的天赋也许还有别的用处 |
[27:02] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[27:03] | Like working with the living instead of the dead. | 比如救死扶伤 而不是检验尸体 |
[27:06] | And I happen to know a woman who has several clinics | 我刚好认识一个开了好几家诊所的朋友 |
[27:09] | who could really use someone like you. | 她肯定需要你这样的帮手 |
[27:12] | You never know where life leads, Maura. | 你永远无法预测生活 莫拉 |
[27:14] | But one thing that I am certain of — | 但有一件事我很肯定 |
[27:17] | you will have a fulfilling life after your career as an M.E. | 就算不当法医了你的生活也会很充实 |
[27:28] | Guess who I just heard from? | 猜猜谁跟我联系了 |
[27:30] | Robert’s lawyer? | 罗伯特的律师吗 |
[27:31] | That’s right. He’s talking police harassment. | 没错 他要告我们骚扰 |
[27:34] | Well, we don’t have a case. | 我们没法立案啊 |
[27:34] | I doubt he can sue us without one. | 没立案他怎么告我们 |
[27:36] | Well, maybe we don’t have a case | 也许我们无法立案是因为 |
[27:37] | because we focused on the wrong person. | 我们的重点放错了人 |
[27:40] | Clair had nothing to do with this. | 这件事和克莱尔没关系 |
[27:43] | He is threatening us so we stay away from her. | 他威胁我们 好让我们离她远点 |
[27:46] | And she is the only liability that he has left. | 而她是唯一会危及到他的人了 |
[27:49] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[27:51] | O-okay, okay. W-where are you? | 好的 你在哪 |
[27:55] | Okay, stay put. All right, we’ll be right there. | 好 别乱跑 好的 我们马上到 |
[27:59] | Clair followed Robert to some storage facility. | 克莱尔跟着罗伯特到了一个储藏库 |
[28:28] | What the hell is wrong with you people?! | 你们有病啊 |
[28:35] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[28:49] | – Let me see your hands! – Get out of the car. | -把手举起来 -下车 |
[28:51] | – Get out of the car slowly. – Now! Now! | -慢慢下车 -下车 下车 |
[28:59] | – Korsak. – I got him. | -科萨克 -我盯着他 |
[29:10] | I’d love to hear you explain this one. | 我很期待你这次的解释 |
[29:20] | Where’s your lawyer? | 你的律师呢 |
[29:23] | I don’t need him. | 不需要他 |
[29:24] | Well, we’re all ears. | 我们洗耳恭听 |
[29:29] | I, um… | 我 |
[29:32] | I lied about what happened to my wife. | 我妻子的事我撒了谎 |
[29:36] | I heard a commotion that night. | 那晚我听到了一阵骚动 |
[29:38] | Arguing. | 有人吵架 |
[29:40] | And what sounded like someone falling down, then a scream. | 听起来好像有人摔下了楼 还有人尖叫 |
[29:44] | I, uh, jumped out of bed, | 我 跳下了床 |
[29:47] | ran down the hallway, and found… | 冲上了走廊 就发现 |
[29:51] | my wife laying at the bottom of the stairs. | 我妻子躺在了楼梯下面 |
[29:54] | Why would Clair kill her mother? | 克莱尔为什么要杀她母亲 |
[29:56] | I think she just snapped. | 我想是她一时气极 |
[29:59] | Michelle was always so hard on her, | 米歇尔对她总是很凶 |
[30:01] | always putting her down. | 总是贬低她 |
[30:04] | Clair wasn’t strong enough, smart enough, pretty enough. | 说克莱尔不够坚强 不够聪明 不够漂亮 |
[30:07] | Her boyfriends were never good enough. | 她的男朋友永远不够好 |
[30:09] | So if Clair lashed out and killed her mother, | 所以如果克莱尔爆发了杀了她妈妈 |
[30:12] | why did we find you with the murder weapon? | 为什么凶器在你手上 |
[30:16] | Clair begged me to help her. | 克莱尔求我救她 |
[30:18] | I had just lost my wife. | 我刚失去了妻子 |
[30:20] | I-I couldn’t lose my stepdaughter, too. | 不能再失去我的继女了 |
[30:23] | Exactly what did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[30:25] | Clair and I came up with the story | 我和克莱尔编了个故事 |
[30:26] | that Michelle fell down the stairs. | 谎称米歇尔摔下了楼梯 |
[30:30] | I took the murder weapon straight to the storage facility | 我立刻把凶器拿去储藏库里 |
[30:32] | and hid it. | 藏好了 |
[30:34] | Then I came home and… | 然后回到家… |
[30:36] | and sent Clair to the party with her boyfriend | 又让克莱尔和她男友去参加聚会 |
[30:39] | so that she would have an alibi. | 那她就有不在场证据了 |
[30:40] | I waited for her to — to come back home and, uh, we — | 我等着她回家 我们… |
[30:45] | She had called 9-1-1. | 她打电话报警了 |
[30:46] | And why hang on to the murder weapon? | 为什么不销毁凶器 |
[30:48] | I-I didn’t know what to do with it. | 我不知道该怎么处理 |
[30:52] | Didn’t have time to destroy it so I just hid it, | 来不及销毁凶器 只好藏起来 |
[30:56] | figured that I’d deal with it later. | 想着过后再来处理 |
[30:59] | Is that what you were doing tonight? | 你今晚本来打算去处理的 |
[31:00] | I told Clair that I was gonna get rid of it, | 我告诉克莱尔我会扔掉它 |
[31:02] | put this behind us once and for all, | 让我们彻底解脱 |
[31:04] | but I guess she figured that if you found me | 不过我想她意识到如果你们发现 |
[31:08] | with the murder weapon, that you would be convinced | 凶器在我这 你们就会相信 |
[31:10] | that I was the m– | 我是凶… |
[31:13] | killer, and she would get away with murder. | 凶手 她就能撇清嫌疑 |
[31:16] | But why would she think that? You both were in the clear. | 可她怎么会想得到 你俩本来都没嫌疑 |
[31:22] | Because she really doesn’t trust anybody, | 因为她真的谁都不信 |
[31:25] | even me. | 即便是我 |
[31:33] | It’s Maura. | 莫拉打的 |
[31:35] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[31:40] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[31:42] | The field hockey stick may possibly be the murder weapon. | 陆上曲棍球棍可能就是凶器 |
[31:45] | – Possibly? – Well, I can’t match | -可能 -因为颅骨受损太严重 |
[31:47] | the shape of the stick to the wound pattern | 我没法将棍子的形状和 |
[31:48] | because the cranial damage was so severe. | 伤口的形状进行匹配 |
[31:50] | But the blood on the stick matches the victim’s. | 但棍子上的血迹是受害人的 |
[31:52] | Are his prints on it? | 上面有他的指纹吗 |
[31:54] | There are a lot of prints on it, but they all belong to Clair. | 上面有很多指纹 但都是克莱尔的 |
[31:59] | Well, he could’ve been wearing gloves when he used the stick. | 他行凶时可能戴着手套 |
[32:03] | Well, if that were the case, | 如果是那样的话 |
[32:04] | then we’d expect to see smudges on the prints, | 那指纹上应该有斑点 |
[32:06] | but there were none. | 可是并没有 |
[32:08] | Ah, there you are. | 你们在这啊 |
[32:09] | Uh, we just received the autopsy report | 西雅图方面刚把罗伯特前女友的 |
[32:11] | from Robert’s ex-girlfriend in Seattle. | 尸检报告发过来了 |
[32:12] | I put it on your desk. | 我放你桌上了 |
[32:13] | Great. Could you please lay out all of the photos | 好 能麻烦你把所有照片摆出来 |
[32:15] | so we can go over it together? | 我们好一起检查 |
[32:16] | Yeah, yeah. | 好好 |
[32:20] | Okay, so if Clair hit her mother with the field hockey stick, | 好 如果克莱尔用陆上曲棍球棍袭击她母亲 |
[32:24] | then we would’ve found high velocity blood spatter. | 我们应该会发现高速溅出的血迹 |
[32:27] | We would expect to see a cast-off pattern | 我们本该在墙上和地板上 |
[32:29] | on the wall and the floors, | 找到溅落式血迹 |
[32:31] | which is why I re-examined all of the crime scene photos, | 所以我重新检查了现场所有照片 |
[32:33] | but there weren’t any. | 可是没有发现 |
[32:34] | Because the blood on the wall was smeared. | 因为墙上的血被擦糊了 |
[32:36] | And the pool of blood under the victim | 而受害人身体下那片血泊 |
[32:38] | obscured any pattern. | 又把血迹全掩盖了 |
[32:46] | Robert is either | 罗伯特要么是 |
[32:48] | the smartest criminal or the luckiest. | 最聪明的罪犯 要么是最幸运的 |
[32:52] | Or he didn’t do it. | 或者不是他干的 |
[32:54] | Look at these pictures. | 看看这些照片 |
[32:57] | His girlfriend died the exact same way 20 years ago, | 他女友二十年前正是这样死去的 |
[33:00] | even down to the smeared blood on the walls. | 连墙上被擦糊的血迹都一样 |
[33:03] | Mm, fair enough. | 有道理 |
[33:04] | But if you take the girlfriend out of the equation, | 但如果不考虑他女友的案子 |
[33:06] | all of the physical and circumstantial evidence | 所有物证和旁证 |
[33:08] | points to Clair. | 都指向克莱尔 |
[33:09] | You can’t take the girlfriend out of the equation. | 不能不考虑他女友的案子 |
[33:11] | – That’s nuts. – It doesn’t matter. | -疯了吧 -不重要了 |
[33:12] | The girlfriend’s case is not admissible. | 他女友的案子与此无关了 |
[33:14] | Unfortunately, the D.A.’s decided we have enough evidence | 很遗憾 地方检察官认为我们有足够证据 |
[33:16] | to charge Clair with murder. | 控告克莱尔犯谋杀罪 |
[33:17] | No. | 不 |
[33:19] | We’ve been ordered to bring her in. Come on, Frank. | 我们接到命令逮捕她 走 弗兰克 |
[33:21] | No, no, no. I’ll do it. I’ll do it. | 不不不 我去 我去 |
[33:24] | – Go with her. – Yeah. | -跟着她 -好 |
[33:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:37] | The D.A. has decided to charge you. | 地方检察官决定起控告你 |
[33:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:41] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Michelle Stevens. | 你因谋杀米歇尔·史蒂文斯被捕了 |
[33:46] | Y-you said that you needed my help. | 你说过你要我帮忙 |
[33:48] | You said that I was doing the right thing for my mom. | 你说那么做是为我妈妈好 |
[33:50] | And now you’re arresting me? | 现在却又逮捕我 |
[33:53] | Frankie… | 弗兰基… |
[33:58] | I’m so sorry, Clair. | 很抱歉 克莱尔 |
[34:24] | You were right about Robert. | 罗伯特的事你是对的 |
[34:25] | I found something in the M.E.’s autopsy report | 我从罗伯特西雅图的女友的 |
[34:28] | on Robert’s Seattle girlfriend. | 尸检报告上发现了点线索 |
[34:29] | The wound pattern and the stair matched perfectly. | 伤口形状和楼梯形状完全吻合 |
[34:32] | But what the M.E. missed 20 years ago | 但是二十年前法医漏掉了 |
[34:34] | was the force in which her head hit the stair. | 她头撞上楼梯的力度 |
[34:36] | That’s why the police ruled the death accidental. | 所以警方才认定为意外死亡 |
[34:38] | So he must’ve pushed his girlfriend down the stairs | 所以肯定是他把女友推下楼梯 |
[34:41] | and then stood over, taken her head, | 走到她身边 抱着她头 |
[34:44] | and slammed it against the bottom step. | 狠狠往最后一阶楼梯上撞 |
[34:45] | According to this case file, yes. | 从案件卷宗上看是这样的 |
[34:47] | But our victim’s head wound was so significant | 但我们的受害人头部损伤太严重了 |
[34:49] | that I couldn’t conclusively match it to the stair | 我没法准确地将伤口和楼梯 |
[34:51] | or the field hockey stick. | 或陆上曲棍球棍进行匹配 |
[34:53] | Why use a field hockey stick | 如果他知道徒手能杀了她 |
[34:54] | when he knew how to kill her with his bare hands? | 干嘛还要用陆上曲棍球辊 |
[34:56] | He didn’t. | 他不用 |
[34:58] | The field hockey stick isn’t the murder weapon. | 陆上曲棍球棍不是凶器 |
[34:59] | He just kept it so he could blame Clair for the murder | 他留着棍子是怕如果我们认定并非意外 |
[35:02] | if we didn’t rule the death accidental. | 那他可以嫁祸给克莱尔 |
[35:04] | So if he killed his wife | 那如果他杀害他妻子 |
[35:05] | the same way he killed the girlfriend, | 和他前女友的手法一致 |
[35:06] | the major thing that he had to clean up was the blood spatter. | 那他首要任务就是清理掉飞溅的血迹 |
[35:08] | That’s why he smeared the wall. | 所以他才会把血迹弄糊 |
[35:10] | And he knew that the pooling blood would obscure | 而且他知道那滩血泊会 |
[35:13] | the evidence on the floor. | 掩盖地板上的证据 |
[35:14] | That’s right. But his shoes and his pants | 没错 可他的鞋和裤子 |
[35:15] | had to have been covered in blood. | 肯定沾上了血迹 |
[35:18] | So he had to ditch his bloody clothes. But where? | 所以他得扔掉染血的衣服 扔到哪里 |
[35:21] | The only logical place | 扔掉衣服 |
[35:22] | would be to dump the clothes at the storage unit. | 唯一合理的地方应该就是储藏室 |
[35:24] | We searched his unit. We didn’t find anything. | 我们搜了那里 没有发现 |
[35:28] | Then they’re nearby. | 那就是扔附近了 |
[35:29] | Come on. | 走 |
[35:35] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[35:40] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[35:41] | Hey! Hey. Can I help you? | 你们在找什么 |
[35:43] | BPD. | 波士顿警局 |
[35:45] | Garbage was picked up yesterday. | 垃圾是昨天收来的 |
[35:47] | Does everyone know that? | 大家都知道吗 |
[35:48] | Pickup schedule is posted on bulletin board. | 垃圾车的时刻表就贴在公告牌上 |
[35:51] | He dumped it here because he knew it’d be gone. | 他把衣服扔在这因为他知道会被收走 |
[35:54] | Do you have people rummage through these dumpsters? | 你们这有人会翻垃圾箱吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah. They make a real mess. | 有 他们翻的可乱呢 |
[35:59] | Hey, you remember the homeless guy | 你记得那个推着购物车 |
[36:00] | with the grocery cart full of cans? | 里面装满了罐头的那个流浪汉吗 |
[36:01] | The one you almost ran over. | 差点被你撞了那个 |
[36:03] | Why you get… | 你怎么总是 |
[36:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:26] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[36:28] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[36:31] | I’m surviving. | 还没死 |
[36:33] | We, uh, saw you at the storage facility. | 我们昨天在储藏库那边见过你 |
[36:38] | You were the one. | 是你啊 |
[36:39] | You were driving like a maniac. | 你开车像疯了一样 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[36:42] | You go through the dumpsters yesterday? | 你昨天翻过垃圾桶吗 |
[36:44] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[36:45] | Looking for some pants, shoes? | 找过鞋和裤子吗 |
[36:48] | I don’t remember seeing that. | 我不记得看到过了 |
[36:49] | You sure? I’d give you 20 bucks for ’em. | 确定吗 我可以出20块向你买 |
[36:52] | I’ll give you 30. | 我出30 |
[37:02] | I, uh, I came as soon as I got your message about Clair. | 我一收到你发的关于克莱尔的信息就赶过来了 |
[37:05] | But, um, how can I help her? | 可是我怎么能帮到她呢 |
[37:08] | You can take her place. | 你能替她的罪 |
[37:13] | You remember these? | 还记得这双鞋吗 |
[37:18] | Never seen ’em before. | 从来没见过 |
[37:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:23] | ‘Cause that’s your wife’s blood on the outside | 因为鞋外面沾的是你妻子的血 |
[37:25] | and your DNA on the inside. | 而鞋里面是你的DNA |
[37:27] | Robert Stevens, you’re under arrest | 罗伯特·史蒂文斯 你因谋杀 |
[37:29] | for the murder of Michelle Stevens. | 米歇尔·史蒂文斯而被捕了 |
[37:31] | I want a lawyer. | 我要求请律师 |
[37:33] | Get a good one. | 找个好律师吧 |
[37:35] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:01] | I don’t have anybody now. | 我现在没有家人了 |
[38:04] | You have me. | 你还有我 |
[38:06] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去的 |
[38:11] | What happens next? | 接下来会发生什么 |
[38:14] | Next, we go and talk to Child Services. | 接下来我们要去找儿童福利署谈谈 |
[38:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:20] | I’m so scared, Jane. | 我好害怕 简 |
[38:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:24] | But I’ll be with you the whole way. | 但我会全程陪着你的 |
[38:31] | There you go. | 给 |
[38:44] | – Can I come in? – Of course. Please. | -我可以进来吗 -当然 请进 |
[38:50] | Oh. You’re going out. | 你正准备出门 |
[38:53] | Only to the Dirty Robber. | 我只是要去脏强盗酒吧 |
[38:54] | There’s no rush. What’s up? | 不着急 有什么事吗 |
[38:56] | Well, I just — I wanted to thank you for calling today | 我只是 我想谢谢你今天打电话给我 |
[39:01] | to let me know that things went well with the doctor. | 告诉我医生那边进展得很顺利 |
[39:04] | So far so good. | 目前为止一切都好 |
[39:05] | And I wanted to give you this. | 我还想把这个给你 |
[39:08] | It’s information about | 这是我们在诊所那边的 |
[39:09] | our volunteer programs at the clinic. | 志愿者项目的一些资料 |
[39:12] | I don’t plan on leaving the M.E.’s office anytime soon. | 我近期还不准备离开法医岗位 |
[39:15] | No, of course not. | 当然 |
[39:16] | But I wanted you to know that there are several doctors | 但我希望你知道 有一些医生 |
[39:19] | that volunteer just on a limited basis. | 会来参加一些有限的志愿者活动 |
[39:22] | And if you ever wanted to talk about it | 如果你想聊聊这方面的事 |
[39:25] | or take a tour of the facilities… | 或是来诊所参观一下 |
[39:30] | But I don’t wanna keep you, so we’ll talk later. | 但我不想耽误你的安排 所以下次再聊吧 |
[39:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:35] | Hope. Wait. | 霍普 等等 |
[39:38] | Could we take a tour now? | 我们现在可以过去看看吗 |
[39:40] | Oh, no. You’re — you’re going out to see your friends. | 不 你 你约好去见朋友的 |
[39:42] | That’s okay. I can go see them later. | 没关系 我可以晚点再去见他们 |
[39:45] | Then right now is… | 那现在 |
[39:48] | perfect. | 正是完美时机 |
[39:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[39:54] | I’m excited to see it. | 我很期待去诊所看看 |
[39:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[40:01] | Jane asked me to meet her here. | 简叫我来这找她 |
[40:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:11] | Well, we’ve been having fun with this lie detector. | 我们玩测谎仪玩得很开心 |
[40:15] | We’ve been hooking people up to this | 我们把它接到不同人身上 |
[40:17] | and learned all kinds of crazy things. | 问出不少疯狂的事来呢 |
[40:19] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[40:20] | Why don’t you try out? | 你何不亲自试试 |
[40:22] | Have a seat. Roll up your sleeves. | 坐下 把袖子卷起来 |
[40:23] | Why don’t we get drinks? | 我们何不去喝一杯 |
[40:24] | – Yeah. – We just started a round. | -是啊 -我们一圈酒刚开始 |
[40:27] | Have a seat, Frankie. | 坐下 弗兰基 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | Nina and I are dating. | 我和妮娜在交往 |
[40:35] | No. | 不是吧 |
[40:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:38] | Frankie and Nina are dating. | 弗兰基和妮娜在交往 |
[40:39] | What? | 什么 |
[40:41] | How exciting. | 多好的事啊 |
[40:45] | Okay. Nina, we are very happy for you. | 好了 妮娜 我们很为你开心 |
[40:49] | Slightly worried, concerned, | 有一点点担心 担忧 |
[40:51] | but mostly happy. | 但基本是开心的 |
[40:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:53] | The real reason this is down here | 我们把测谎仪拿过来的真正原因是 |
[40:54] | is because I want to know what happened to my autographed | 我想知道我那初二时消失了的 |
[40:57] | Bobby Orr hockey puck that disappeared in 7th Grade. | 波比·奥尔签名的冰球到底去哪儿了 |
[41:00] | No way. | 想也别想 |
[41:01] | Plea the fifth. | 你别回答 |
[41:02] | What? You’re his attorney? | 怎么着 你是他律师吗 |
[41:03] | No, just a concerned citizen. | 不是 只是担心的民众 |
[41:04] | Oh, she’s already sticking up for him. | 她已经开始维护他了 |
[41:06] | Yeah, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[41:07] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:09] | Sit down, Frankie. | 弗兰基 坐下 |
[41:10] | I’m not attaching myself to that machine. | 我才不要连那个机器呢 |
[41:12] | You’d have nothing to hide, you’d sit down. | 你要是毫无隐藏的话 就给我坐下 |
[41:14] | I don’t have anything to hide. | 我没有什么隐藏的 |
[41:15] | Because you know you stole it. | 因为你知道是你偷的 |
[41:16] | – I didn’t take it. -You stole it! | -我没拿 -是你偷的 |
[41:17] | – I didn’t steal it. No. – Sit down! | -我没偷 没有 -坐下 |
[41:18] | – I don’t wanna sit down. – Mom, make him sit down! | -我不想坐下 -妈 让他坐下 |