时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Jerk! | 混蛋 |
[00:07] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[00:11] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[00:13] | Those begonias are annuals, you jerk! | 这些秋海棠一年才开一次 你个混蛋 |
[00:19] | There’s a boy in the lane. | 前面有个男孩 |
[00:22] | Yes, mom, he’ll move. | 是的妈妈 他会避开的 |
[00:24] | It don’t look like he’s moving. | 看起来他并没有避开的意思 |
[00:26] | Thank you, mother. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[00:37] | Thank you for signing for this. | 谢谢你帮我签收 |
[00:38] | I got caught up at the clinic last night. | 我昨晚在诊所太忙了 |
[00:40] | Yeah, sure. | 小事一桩 |
[00:41] | How are you liking working with the living, by the way? | 顺便问下 跟活人工作的感觉如何 |
[00:44] | You know, it’s incredible. | 真的是不可思议 |
[00:46] | I assisted with a caesarean. | 我协助做剖腹产 |
[00:47] | Just couldn’t resist cutting something open, huh? | 还是忍不住想切开什么东西 是吧 |
[00:50] | It was the obstetrician’s call. | 这是产科医生的决定 |
[00:52] | You brought life into the world. I signed for a package. | 你给世界带来新生命 我签收快递 |
[00:55] | My god! Is there anything we can’t do? | 天啊 还有什么我们做不了 |
[00:58] | what is that, anyway? | 话说 你到底买了什么 |
[00:59] | Well, you know how you can never recognize me | 在击剑比赛的时候你不是 |
[01:01] | at my fencing tournaments? | 总认不出我吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah, ’cause you all look like giant tampons in face masks? | 是 因为所有人都像带了巨型姨妈巾面罩 |
[01:05] | I ordered a custom sabre guard | 我订购了一款定制的佩剑护手盘 |
[01:07] | so that you could pick me out of the crowd. | 这样你就能从人群中认出我了 |
[01:13] | Oh.Yes. | 真棒 |
[01:15] | I’m quite sure the ladies at the club | 我很确定俱乐部里的其他女选手 |
[01:17] | will not appreciate this. | 不会喜欢这个 |
[01:18] | Well, when they are distracted, the advantage is mine. | 当她们分心时 就对我有利了 |
[01:21] | En garde. | 预备 |
[01:24] | Is that how you did your caesarean? | 你就是这么做剖腹产的吗 |
[01:26] | just like that. | 就像这样 |
[01:28] | No! | 不要 |
[01:30] | Your chariot to Logan awaits. | 去往洛根机场的马车已备好 |
[01:33] | Is it that time al– fine, I’ll get my stuff. | 到时间了吗 好吧 我去拿行李 |
[01:38] | Okay, she’s acting like I’m taking her to jail. | 她看起来就像我要带她去监狱似的 |
[01:40] | You have no idea how hard it was to convince her | 你完全不知道说服她接受联调局的 |
[01:43] | to accept the FBI’s invitation to lecture at Quantico. | 邀请去匡堤科演讲有多困难 |
[01:46] | First class trip to D.C.? | 头等舱去华盛顿 |
[01:47] | Teaching a class of FBI trainees? | 教一群联调局新兵 |
[01:49] | What’s not to be excited about? | 哪里不让人激动啊 |
[01:50] | It’s economy and a middle seat. | 是经济舱座位 还在中间 |
[01:53] | And that’s probably going to be the highlight | 这还有可能是整趟旅途中 |
[01:55] | of the entire trip. | 最精彩的部分 |
[01:56] | You get to share your vast experience | 你能够把你丰富的经验 |
[01:58] | with a class of FBI trainees. | 分享给一群联调局新兵 |
[02:00] | Yes, and in my vast experience, | 以我丰富的经验而言 |
[02:02] | The words “FBI” and “Sharing” don’t really go together. | “联调局”和”分享”这两个词并不搭 |
[02:07] | All right, well, this isn’t a case you’re working. | 这不是一件要你办的案子 |
[02:08] | Approach it in the spirit of education and cooperation. | 用教育和合作的精神去做这件事 |
[02:12] | And reciprocation, | 还有回报精神 |
[02:14] | because the FBI’s gonna owe me huge after this. | 因为这事过后联调局可欠我一个大人情 |
[02:17] | -里佐利 -艾尔斯 | |
[02:20] | That just doesn’t sound right. | 听起来就是不对劲 |
[02:23] | That’s messed up. | 什么鬼 |
[02:50] | Fatal collision? | 致命撞击 |
[02:51] | Bike playing chicken with an suv. | 自行车叫板这辆SUV |
[02:53] | Driver managed to stop in time, | 汽车司机及时停了下来 |
[02:54] | but all of a sudden, the bicyclist exploded. | 但突然间 自行车爆炸了 |
[02:56] | – Excuse me? – That’s what they’re telling us. | -不是吧 -她们是这么说的 |
[02:59] | Well, the shock of having caused a traffic fatality | 引起车祸死亡时的震惊 |
[03:02] | could prompt the mind to invent a less culpable narrative. | 可能促使大脑编出让她们减少罪责的描述 |
[03:04] | This narrative was given by two additional witnesses. | 另外两名目击者也是同样的描述 |
[03:07] | They’re gonna work with a sketch artist down at the station. | 她们将和警局里的素描专家一起画出画像 |
[03:09] | Ah, they got a look at the suspect? | 她们看见嫌疑人了吗 |
[03:10] | Nobody saw a suspect. | 没有人看见嫌疑人 |
[03:12] | They’re giving a description of the victim. | 她们要描述的是受害者的样子 |
[03:13] | Why would we need a sketch of the the… | 我们为什么需要受害者的… |
[03:16] | Oh. Got it. | 明白了 |
[03:21] | The degree of these burns could make fingerprinting impossible. | 这种烧伤程度可能无法获取指纹 |
[03:24] | Yeah, there was no ID in the backpack either. | 背包里也没有身份证 |
[03:27] | That’s in better shape than our victim. | 背包的状况都比受害者好 |
[03:28] | I’m guessing the bomb isn’t in there? | 看来炸弹不在包里 |
[03:30] | We’re not sure there was a bomb. | 还不确定是否存在炸弹 |
[03:32] | My team has yet to find a detonator or a casing | 目前还没有发现任何引爆装置或者 |
[03:34] | consistent with any sort of conventional explosive. | 和任何常规炸药一致的外壳 |
[03:37] | Bag’s clean. CSRU can have it. | 背包已检查过 鉴证科可以拿走了 |
[03:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | Could this guy have been struck by lightning? | 这家伙有没有可能是被闪电劈到 |
[03:44] | The burns all appear thermal in nature, | 烧伤都是热性的 |
[03:46] | so you can rule out electricity as the source. | 所以可以排除触电 |
[03:49] | No suspect, no bomb, no act of god. | 没有嫌疑人 没有炸弹 不是天灾 |
[03:53] | We could have a case of spontaneous human combustion. | 这可能是一起人体自燃 |
[03:56] | I’m pretty sure the human body | 我很确定人体 |
[03:57] | doesn’t just blow up for no reason. | 不会毫无缘由的爆炸 |
[04:00] | – Maura. – Sorry, Frankie. | -莫拉 -抱歉 弗兰基 |
[04:02] | Every investigated incident of spontaneous human combustion | 任何一起人体自燃事件 |
[04:05] | involved an overlooked external ignition source. | 都有一个被忽视的外部起火源 |
[04:08] | We need to figure out what the source was here. | 我们需要找出这里的火源是什么 |
[04:18] | Spontaneous combustion, and I’m missing it? | 我竟然错过了人体自燃案 |
[04:21] | Maura says it’s technically not a real thing, | 莫拉说严格说来没有这种事儿 |
[04:23] | but this could be the one time she’s wrong, right? | 但有可能这一次她终于错了 对吧 |
[04:25] | It’s the first time Maura’s wrong, and I’m missing it?! | 我竟然错过了莫拉第一次犯错 |
[04:29] | I gotta go. | 要挂了 |
[04:31] | – Detective Rizzoli. – Hi. | -里佐利警探 -你好 |
[04:32] | Pleasure to finally meet you in person. | 很荣幸终于见到你了 |
[04:33] | Hi, agent Davies. Thank you for having me. | 戴维斯探员 我也很荣幸来这里 |
[04:35] | Oh, no. Thanks for coming. | 哦 不 感谢你能来 |
[04:36] | Agent Dean bet me I’d never get you out of Boston. | 迪恩探员跟我打赌我无法让你出波士顿 |
[04:38] | Well, you made a great sales pitch. | 你口才很棒 |
[04:40] | Promised him I wouldn’t let you turn into a pumpkin. | 我跟他保证了不会耽误你太久 |
[04:42] | Okay, well, have me home before midnight. | 那就午夜前让我回家 |
[04:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[04:50] | What’s going on over there? | 那边什么情况 |
[04:52] | Don’t know. She’s been at it all morning. | 不知道 她从早上起就这样 |
[04:57] | Hey. You looking for a new job? | 在找新工作吗 |
[05:00] | Oh, no, just going over current events. | 不 只是看看最近的新闻 |
[05:02] | With a highlighter? What, is there a quiz later? | 拿着荧光笔看吗 怎么着等会还有考试 |
[05:05] | Fine. I’m looking for an apartment. | 好吧 我在找一套公寓 |
[05:09] | – For who? – Me. | -给谁找 -我自己 |
[05:11] | Okay, did something happen with Maura? | 你和莫拉出了什么问题吗 |
[05:14] | No, everything is as great as it’s always been. | 不 一切都和往常一样好 |
[05:19] | Well, since I got my GED, | 既然我有了普通教育发展证书 |
[05:20] | I’ve got a new perspective on life. | 我的生活有了新的展望 |
[05:23] | I’m an adult.I don’t wanna be crashing at somebody else’s place. | 我是个成年人了 不想再寄住别人家 |
[05:26] | It’s not like you’re sleeping on her couch. | 你又不是睡人家沙发上 |
[05:28] | – Maura won’t care. – I care. | -莫拉不在意的 -可我在意 |
[05:29] | And please, don’t say anything until I find a place. | 求你在我找到房子前别跟她说 |
[05:34] | I don’t want her talking me out of it. | 我不想让她把我说服了 |
[05:36] | Fine. You’re the adult. | 好吧 你是成年人嘛 |
[05:39] | Oh, the best places are online. | 对了 好的房子都在网上 |
[05:47] | None of the neighbors recognize our victim | 根据目击者的画像 没有邻居 |
[05:49] | from the eyewitness sketch. | 认出受害者 |
[05:50] | And there was nothing at the scene | 现场也没有任何东西 |
[05:51] | to help identify him, either. | 能够帮助指认他的身份 |
[05:53] | Everything was too damaged from the fire. | 所有东西都被火严重损坏 |
[05:56] | Dental records? | 牙医记录呢 |
[05:57] | No match in NCIC’s database for missing persons. | 失踪人口数据库中没有匹配 |
[06:00] | The only thing I could determine is that it’s a white male, | 我能认定的就是这是名白人男性 |
[06:03] | 20 to 25 years old, | 20到25岁 |
[06:04] | and the cause of death being severe blast injury. | 而且死因是严重的爆炸伤 |
[06:08] | I just got the DNA results back from the victim’s body. | 我刚拿到死者尸体的DNA检测结果 |
[06:11] | Are we any closer to identifying him? | 我们能辨认他的身份了吗 |
[06:13] | It’s hard to tell, really. | 很难说 真的 |
[06:14] | It says here that the sample came | 这上面说检验样本 |
[06:16] | from the interior thoracic cage just behind the sternum. | 来自胸骨下面的内胸廓 |
[06:19] | Because that’s where I took it from. | 因为我就是从那里采样的 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[06:23] | That is the interior thoracic cage behind the sternum. | 就是胸骨下面的内胸廓 |
[06:25] | And you used an ultra-flocked swab? | 你用的是脱脂棉签吗 |
[06:27] | Like I’ve done a thousand times before. | 和我每次用的一样 |
[06:30] | Kent, are you trying to say that the test was inconclusive? | 肯特 你是想说检验结果不准确吗 |
[06:34] | Maybe a little bit too conclusive. | 可能有点太准确了 |
[06:36] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:37] | Well, it means that our test didn’t return | 意思就是我们的检验结果 |
[06:38] | one DNA profile from our victim’s body. | 不是只属于死者尸体的一份DNA结果 |
[06:41] | It returned five. | 而是五份结果 |
[06:47] | I ran a sketch of our victim through facial recognition, | 我用面部识别软件搜索了死者的画像 |
[06:50] | but it returned 10,000 possible matches. | 但得到了超过一万个可能的结果 |
[06:52] | Any one could be our guy. | 任何一个都可能是死者 |
[06:54] | Or our guys. | 或是死者们 |
[06:55] | Well, the victim’s body had, like, | 死者的尸体上 |
[06:57] | five different DNA profiles, right? | 不是有五种不同的DNA吗 |
[06:59] | Maybe he just had a blood transfusion…or four. | 也许他输过血 或者输了四次 |
[07:02] | Or maybe our bicyclist | 也许我们的自行车骑手 |
[07:04] | was really five little rascals under a trench coat. | 是五个小人藏在一件外套下面 |
[07:07] | Then let’s hope alfalfa’s a violent felon. | 那就让我们期待罪犯是苜蓿花吧 |
[07:09] | I submitted all five profiles to codis. | 我把五种结果都输入了数据库 |
[07:11] | Maybe there’ll be a match to our victim or killer. | 也许会匹配到死者或是凶手 |
[07:15] | Well, don’t be so quick to assume there is a killer. | 别这么快假设真的有凶手 |
[07:17] | Again with the spontaneous human combustion? | 还在想人类自燃事件 |
[07:19] | I’m just saying it’s possible. | 我只是说这是可能的 |
[07:21] | Well, hopefully, you’ll stop saying it. | 希望结果能让你闭嘴 |
[07:24] | According to wikipedia, the jury’s still out. | 根据维基百科 这事还没有定论 |
[07:27] | There is not enough time in the day | 根本没有时间更正那个网站的 |
[07:28] | to keep that site honest. | 所有错误 |
[07:30] | Further analysis of the victim’s wounds | 对死者伤口的进一步分析 |
[07:31] | indicate that the explosive came from below the body. | 表明爆炸来源于身体下方 |
[07:37] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:38] | This is the same model bike that our victim was riding. | 这个模型和死者骑的车一样 |
[07:41] | And look what’s below the seat. | 看看座椅下面是什么 |
[07:42] | A water bottle mount. | 一个水瓶支架 |
[07:44] | If an explosive was in the bottle, | 如果爆炸物在瓶子里 |
[07:45] | someone could’ve planted it long before our victim | 凶手可以早在死者上车前 |
[07:47] | even got on his bike. | 就把它放在车上 |
[07:48] | So…not spontaneous human combustion? | 所以不是人类自燃事件 |
[07:53] | More like murder. | 更像是谋杀 |
[07:54] | I’ll have Kent test the water bottle pieces | 我会让肯特检测一下水瓶的碎片 |
[07:56] | for any explosive residue. | 看看有没有爆炸物残留 |
[07:58] | And facial recognition gave you all those results? | 面部识别软件给了你这么多结果 |
[08:01] | The sketch may look like our victim to the human eye, | 在人眼看来画像也许很像死者 |
[08:03] | but if it’s off by even a few millimeters, | 但如果有几毫米的误差 |
[08:05] | the software can think it’s a different person. | 软件也会认为那是另一个人 |
[08:07] | The sketch is just too imprecise. | 画像太不精确了 |
[08:10] | I may be able to help with that. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[08:19] | How’s it look? | 看起来怎么样 |
[08:21] | Give me one more pass on the left-hand side. | 帮我再照一下左边 |
[08:24] | Nice job getting your hands on this, Kent. | 多谢你帮忙 肯特 |
[08:27] | My pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[08:28] | Although, my mate at the V.A. was rather curious | 但我的朋友很好奇 |
[08:30] | as to why the coroner’s office required | 法医办公室为什么要用 |
[08:32] | a medical grade 3D scanner. | 医学级的三维扫描仪 |
[08:34] | I just told him that we were fitting a corpse | 我跟他说我们要给一具尸体 |
[08:36] | for a pair of prosthetic legs. | 装一对假肢 |
[08:38] | Well, then I hope you told him what we’re really doing. | 那我希望你还是告诉他我们的真实目的 |
[08:41] | What? And dispel my carefully crafted | 什么 要把我精心营造的 |
[08:43] | air of mystique and whimsy? | 神秘氛围都破坏掉吗 |
[08:45] | Dr. Isles, I thought you knew me better than that. | 艾尔斯医生 我以为你要更了解我 |
[08:48] | Okay, how does it look now? | 好吧 现在看起来如何 |
[08:50] | Looks like my granny’s wig stand. | 像我奶奶的假发支架 |
[08:54] | All right. Let’s map the eyewitness sketch on it. | 好吧 让我们把目击者画像印上去 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:01] | Move the eyes on the socket. | 把眼睛放在眼眶里 |
[09:03] | Mouth up. | 把嘴往上提 |
[09:05] | There? | 这样 |
[09:06] | Just add some skin tone. | 再加上点肤色 |
[09:11] | Some hair color. | 还有发色 |
[09:14] | And here’s Johnny! | 这就是无名 |
[09:19] | …Doe. | 氏 |
[09:21] | Okay, send that to nina. Nice work. | 好吧 把它发给妮娜 干得好 |
[09:26] | Well, if it isn’t the FBI’s most wanted instructor. | 这不是联调局最喜欢的导师吗 |
[09:29] | How’s Quantico? | 匡蒂科怎么样 |
[09:30] | It’s fine. Show me the handlebars. | 很好 让我看看残肢 |
[09:32] | You’ve been talking to Frankie. | 你跟弗兰基联系过了 |
[09:33] | Are the arms really still attached? | 胳膊还连着身体吗 |
[09:35] | You know, I find your interest in this a bit grotesque. | 我觉得你的这种兴趣有点诡异 |
[09:38] | Show me! | 给我看嘛 |
[09:44] | Oh, so gross. | 好恶心 |
[09:47] | I can’t believe I’m missing it! | 真不敢相信我居然错过了 |
[09:49] | And I can’t believe you packed khakis and a polo? | 你居然还带了卡其裤和马球衫 |
[09:54] | No, no, I didn’t. It — | 不 我没有 那是 |
[09:56] | Agent Davies thought it would be good for me | 戴维斯探员觉得如果我穿得 |
[09:58] | to dress like the trainees, so it… | 和实习生一样会比较好 所以 |
[10:00] | You’re considering it? Is he cute? | 你考虑他的建议了 他帅吗 |
[10:02] | Tell me about this Agent Davies. | 给我讲讲戴维斯探员 |
[10:04] | No, it — he’s… | 不 他 |
[10:06] | Huge, huge blue eyes, and I… | 有大大的蓝眼睛 而我 |
[10:09] | No, he’s FBI. Whatever. Are you kidding? | 不行 他是联调局的 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:11] | And honestly, I would wear a clown suit | 说实话 如果有帮助的话 |
[10:13] | if I thought it would help. | 我连小丑服都愿意穿 |
[10:14] | Please listen to these people that I’m supposed to teach. | 看看我要教的都是什么人 |
[10:16] | Okay, ready? | 听好了吗 |
[10:17] | Valedictorian. Doctor of psychology. | 荣誉毕业生 心理学博士 |
[10:20] | Rhodes scholar. Really? | 罗兹奖学金获得者 真的吗 |
[10:22] | But you chase killers on a daily basis. | 但你每天都在追捕杀人犯 |
[10:25] | I don’t think a few straight-“A” students | 我觉得成绩全A的好学生 |
[10:26] | could possibly scare you. | 不可能吓到你 |
[10:28] | No, I’m not scared. But I just… | 不 我不害怕 我只是 |
[10:31] | How am I gonna connect to a bunch of overachieving millennials? | 我该怎么跟这些出类拔萃的人沟通呢 |
[10:34] | Well, don’t forget, you’re an overachiever, too. | 别忘了 你也是出类拔萃的人 |
[10:36] | You’ve got it in you. No clown costume required. | 你有这样的能力 不需要小丑服 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:40] | I’m gonna go write my talk or speech, whatever it is. | 我要去写我的教案或者演讲稿了 |
[10:45] | And I think Kent needs you. | 而且我觉得肯特需要你 |
[10:47] | Oh. I, uh, didn’t wanna interrupt. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[10:49] | That’d be rude, right? | 那就太无理了 对吧 |
[10:51] | Okay. Bye! | 好吧 再见 |
[10:53] | Bye, jane! | 再见 简 |
[10:57] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[10:59] | Oh! Yeah. Nina. | 对了 妮娜 |
[11:01] | she already identified our bicyclist | 她已经通过我们发过去的图片 |
[11:02] | from the image that we sent over. | 辨认出我们的自行车骑手了 |
[11:08] | See? Pixar’s got nothing on us. | 看到了吧 皮克斯都比不上我们 |
[11:10] | Booyah. | 庆祝一下 |
[11:12] | Don’t leave me hangin’. | 别让我一直这么举着 |
[11:15] | Awkward. | 好尴尬 |
[11:19] | And the classroom’s hooked up with a projector | 而且教室里还有投影仪 |
[11:21] | for any audio/video needs. | 你可以播放音频或者视频 |
[11:23] | Should I have audio/video needs? | 我需要播放音频或者视频吗 |
[11:25] | Totally optional. | 完全由你决定 |
[11:26] | J. Edgar Hoover didn’t have audio/video needs. | J·埃德加·胡佛从来就不用 |
[11:28] | Yes, but I heard he had a fabulous dress collection. | 是的 不过我听说他穿衣服很特别 |
[11:31] | – We don’t make those jokes here. – I’m sorry. | -我们在这不开这种玩笑 -抱歉 |
[11:33] | His high heel collection was really the thing to see. | 真正值得参观的是他收藏的高跟鞋 |
[11:36] | Sorry, detective. One moment. | 不好意思 警探 失陪一下 |
[11:38] | – Yeah. – Davies. | -没事 -戴维斯 |
[11:40] | Have you seen her cases? She’s like a super cop. | 看她办的案子了吗 简直是超级警察 |
[11:43] | Yeah, in Boston. | 是 不过是在波士顿 |
[11:43] | They couldn’t have found one guy on the federal level | 他们难道就找不到一个联邦探员 |
[11:46] | to teach this stuff? | 来教我们这个吗 |
[11:48] | Sorry, again. | 再次抱歉 |
[11:51] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -走吧 -好的 |
[12:04] | I can see why someone would want to kill Robert Hall | 我现在知道了为了罗伯特·豪尔的豪华单身公寓 |
[12:06] | for his sweet bachelor pad. | 也会有人要干掉他了 |
[12:09] | What does this guy do for a living? | 这家伙是做什么的 |
[12:10] | Nina didn’t find a current employer. | 妮娜没有找到他的雇主信息 |
[12:16] | He had a Razer VR headset. | 他有一个雷蛇的虚拟现实眼镜 |
[12:19] | His parents mentioned bankrolling him when you spoke? | 你跟他父母聊的时候他们有说给他生活费吗 |
[12:22] | The opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[12:23] | When he dropped out of high school and got arrested | 他当时从高中辍学 还因为持有毒品 |
[12:24] | for drug possession, they tried to get him clean. | 而被捕了 他们想要让他戒毒 |
[12:26] | But when he ran away from rehab the second time, | 可是当他第二次从戒毒所逃出去以后 |
[12:29] | they cut him off completely. | 他们就不再给他钱了 |
[12:30] | Well, maybe he’s trying to turn his life around. | 可能他是想改过自新 |
[12:33] | No arrests in the last year, so it’s possible. | 去年没有被捕过 所以有可能 |
[12:36] | Even so, how does a kid with no job | 即使这样 一个没有工作 |
[12:38] | who’s been cut off from his family afford all this? | 家里不管的孩子 怎么买得起这些呢 |
[12:45] | He was an entrepreneur. | 他生前是个企业家 |
[12:47] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[12:49] | Meth lab gave it away. | 制毒实验室暴露了他 |
[12:56] | All in all, we seized nearly $20,000 in cash | 我们在罗伯特·豪尔的公寓里总共收缴了 |
[12:59] | and 4 pounds of crystal meth at Robert Hall’s apartment. | 将近两万块钱的现金以及四磅冰毒 |
[13:01] | If someone killed him over drugs or money, | 如果有人因为钱或者毒品杀了他 |
[13:03] | why not take the drugs or money? | 为什么没有拿走这些东西呢 |
[13:05] | I paid a visit to Detective O’Connell. | 我去找了欧康纳警探 |
[13:07] | The drug unit’s seen an influx of high purity meth | 缉毒组在一年内发现过高纯度的冰毒 |
[13:09] | the last 12 months. | 流入市场 |
[13:10] | They think this kitchen turned meth lab’s the source. | 他们认为这个用厨房改造的制毒实验室就是源头 |
[13:12] | It’s sophisticated enough. Just one problem. | 实验室很先进 不过有一个问题 |
[13:14] | Hall’s equipment has barely been used. | 豪尔的设备几乎没用过 |
[13:16] | How does a high school dropout know how to build | 一个高中辍学的孩子怎么知道如何建造 |
[13:17] | a sophisticated meth lab? | 这么先进的制毒实验室呢 |
[13:19] | I already checked Hall’s old chemistry teacher.He’s clean. | 我查过豪尔的高中化学老师了 他没问题 |
[13:22] | But maybe he had help from | 不过他可能是从 |
[13:24] | one of the other little rascals in the trench coat. | 其他混混那里学到的 |
[13:28] | CODIS got a match for one of the five DNA profiles | 在DNA联合索引系统中找到一个与尸体上的 |
[13:31] | found on the body. | 五份DNA样本之一吻合的 |
[13:32] | David Yao, AKA Big Yao. | 大卫·姚 绰号大姚 |
[13:35] | leader of a small-time street gang. | 一个小规模的街头帮派的头头 |
[13:36] | Aggravated assault, armed robbery, | 故意伤害 持械抢劫 |
[13:39] | drug trafficking. | 贩毒 |
[13:40] | Maybe Hall learned to cook meth from a more experienced partner. | 或许豪尔是跟个更有经验的搭档学的制毒 |
[13:43] | A partner wouldn’t be too happy to discover that he was | 搭档发现他在自己家搞起了生意 |
[13:45] | setting up his own shop at home. | 肯定不会高兴的 |
[13:47] | I’ll talk to drug unit, | 我去通知缉毒组 |
[13:48] | have them set up a talk with Big Yao. | 让他们跟大姚谈谈 |
[13:52] | Obviously, if you can find a web site | 当然了 如果你们能在网上看到 |
[13:56] | that tells you a guy who blinks too much is lying, | 眨眼次数过多就说明这个人在说谎这种事 |
[14:01] | well, then, your suspect can as well. | 嫌疑人也能看到 |
[14:08] | But you’re all very smart individuals. | 不过你们都是非常聪明的学员 |
[14:11] | You probably already know that. | 或许已经知道这一点了 |
[14:14] | Okay… | 好的 |
[14:16] | The reason that I didn’t go to a 4-year college was that… | 我之所以没去上大学是因为 |
[14:21] | I just — I just dreaded the thought of having to listen | 我很讨厌听到老师在课堂上 |
[14:24] | to a teacher drone on and on. | 不停地叨叨 |
[14:27] | I-I wanted to get out there. I wanted to do it for myself. | 我不想光听不做 我想自己去实践 |
[14:34] | So let’s do that. | 所以我们就实践一下吧 |
[14:36] | Instead of talking about an interrogation, | 我们不要讲怎么审问了 |
[14:40] | why don’t we just — just do one? | 我们实际来一次吧 |
[14:43] | You. | 你 |
[14:45] | Kyle Price. | 凯尔·普莱斯 |
[14:47] | I didn’t even have to ask a question. | 都不用我问 |
[14:49] | Come on over here, Kyle. Have a seat. | 过来吧 凯尔 坐下 |
[14:53] | Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you. | 别担心 我不会伤害你的 |
[14:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:56] | So, Kyle, tell me about your hobbies. | 凯尔 跟我说说你的兴趣爱好 |
[15:00] | I like watching movies. | 我喜欢看电影 |
[15:03] | Okay, like, like tough guy movies? | 好的 那种硬汉电影吗 |
[15:05] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好的 |
[15:07] | And be honest, | 如实回答 |
[15:10] | When was the last time that you took your fake gun | 你上次对着厕所的镜子拔出假枪 |
[15:13] | and “Taxi Driver”ed in the bathroom mirror? | 假装《出租车司机》时是什么时候 |
[15:19] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[15:21] | – Are you embarrassed by it? – No. | -你是觉得不好意思吗 -没有 |
[15:24] | So you’re not embarrassed? | 你并没有不好意思 |
[15:25] | Well, no, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[15:27] | Agent Davies, | 戴维斯探员 |
[15:28] | could you fire up that projector for me, please? | 麻烦帮我启动一下投影仪好吗 |
[15:31] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[15:32] | Well, this place is crawling with cameras. | 这里到处都是摄像头 |
[15:35] | You didn’t… | 你不会 |
[15:37] | you didn’t think that they missed the bathroom, too, did you? | 你不会认为厕所里没有摄像头吧 |
[15:40] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[15:42] | More importantly, Kyle, I don’t believe you. | 更重要的是 凯尔 我不相信你 |
[15:46] | So what are we gonna find on that video? | 我们在视频里会看到什么呢 |
[15:52] | All right, all right, stop. All right, don’t do it. | 好吧 好吧 别放 不要放 |
[15:55] | I didn’t “Taxi Driver.” | 我并没有模仿《出租车司机》 |
[15:58] | I “Dirty Harry”ed. | 我模仿的是《警探哈里》 |
[16:04] | When you establish a connection with your suspect, | 当你跟嫌犯建立起联系的时候 |
[16:08] | it opens the door for a tactic like deception. | 就打开了一扇策略之门 比如欺骗 |
[16:12] | Really? Cameras in the bathroom? | 你真的相信厕所里有摄像头吗 |
[16:15] | All right, we’re just getting started. | 好了 我们这才刚刚开始 |
[16:17] | You know, the best thing about a uniform | 制服最大的好处就是 |
[16:20] | is that you can wear them a few days in a row | 你可以一连穿好几天 |
[16:22] | without anybody noticing. Am I right? | 而别人都不会注意到 是吧 |
[16:24] | I always wash my clothes, detective. | 我经常洗衣服的 警探 |
[16:26] | Let’s talk about what you’re afraid of. | 我们来谈一下你害怕的事情 |
[16:27] | – Nothing. – There is no way | -我什么都不怕 -不可能 |
[16:29] | that anyone sticks to the arbitrary curfew rules. | 有人愿意遵守毫无理由的宵禁规则 |
[16:33] | The rules are here for a reason. | 规则总是有它存在的道理的 |
[16:34] | My brother’s a grown-ass man, and he is afraid of spiders. | 我弟弟是个大男人了 但他还是怕蜘蛛 |
[16:37] | No, no, like, you don’t have to be embarrassed about it. | 不 你没必要感到不好意思 |
[16:39] | Like, we all slept in our clothes once in a while. | 大家也经常会不换衣服的 |
[16:42] | This is not a lie — I actually shot myself, | 这是真的 我真的自己开枪打到过自己 |
[16:46] | and I am not ashamed to say, | 而且说这句话我绝没有羞耻 |
[16:47] | I don’t ever want that to happen again. | 那就是我不想这种事再发生了 |
[16:49] | Not afraid of bullets. | 我不害怕子弹 |
[16:51] | I guess I’ve gone a couple days before. | 我想可能是有几天没换了 |
[16:54] | Really? Without changing your underwear? | 是吗 内衣也没换吗 |
[16:58] | That’s minimization. | 这就是把程度降到最低 |
[17:00] | When you convince someone that it’s not a crime, | 当你能够说服别人 告诉他这不是犯罪时 |
[17:03] | watch how quickly they’ll admit to it. | 他们往往就会很快地承认了 |
[17:08] | or not until the next morning? | 还是直到第二天早上 |
[17:10] | Just after. | 刚过午夜 |
[17:11] | So you were out past curfew? | 所以你还是在宵禁时期出门了 |
[17:17] | That’s the alternative question. | 这招是换个方式问 |
[17:18] | Either alternative is still an admission of guilt. | 换个方式也依然算是承认有罪 |
[17:21] | You ever leave the light on at night? | 你晚上留过灯吗 |
[17:23] | Sure. I’ve left it on a few times. | 当然 我留过几次 |
[17:24] | Sounds like a night-light to me. | 这听着像是会一直开灯啊 |
[17:29] | But who isn’t afraid of the dark every once in a while, right? | 但谁又不曾偶尔对黑暗感到恐惧呢 |
[17:33] | Very nice. Thank you. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[17:38] | Thanks a lot. Thank you. Thanks. Bye. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 再见 谢谢 |
[17:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | I’ve had the same bra for 10 years. | 我同一只胸罩穿了十年 |
[17:46] | I always wear clean underwear. | 我穿的短裤一直是干净的 |
[17:48] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[17:51] | Hey, thanks for letting me put you on the spot. | 不好意思让你难堪了 |
[17:54] | It’s no problem, detective. | 这不算什么 警探 |
[17:57] | – I didn’t mean to upset you. – You didn’t. | -我没想让你不开心 -你没有 |
[17:59] | Your presentation was really… Cute. | 你的演说非常…可爱 |
[18:06] | I’ve got it. | 我来捡 |
[18:18] | So the water bottle that blew up | 所以爆炸的水瓶中 |
[18:20] | had traces of glycerin and potassium perma… | 有甘油和高锰酸… |
[18:24] | Permanganate. | 高锰酸钾 |
[18:25] | I’m just gonna type that one in. | 这个词我就照着打了 |
[18:28] | It’s an oxidizing agent used in water treatment. | 它是水处理中会用到的一种氧化剂 |
[18:30] | The glycerin is sugar alcohol | 甘油是糖醇 |
[18:32] | with uses from food sweetener to antifreeze. | 用途从食品甜味剂到防冻剂 |
[18:35] | Innocent enough apart, but together, highly combustive. | 分开使用毫无害处 但合在一起极易爆炸 |
[18:38] | Hopefully there’s someone in Big Yao’s gang | 希望大姚的帮派中有人 |
[18:40] | with a connection to those compounds, | 能跟这些化合物扯上关系 |
[18:41] | because I haven’t had any luck connecting them with our victim. | 因为我暂时还没能找到他们与被害人的关联 |
[18:45] | So Robert Hall wasn’t in any of the surveillance photos | 所以罗伯特·豪尔不曾出现在监控队拍下的 |
[18:48] | – from the gang unit? – Nope. | -监控照片中 -不曾 |
[18:49] | So unless Big Yao just volunteers | 除非大姚主动说出 |
[18:51] | how his DNA ended up at the scene, | 为什么他的DNA在现场 |
[18:53] | Frankie and Korsak have nothing to sweat him with | 弗兰基和科萨克没有东西可以审讯他 |
[18:54] | when he’s brought in. | 把他押进局里后 |
[18:56] | Wait. That’s Big Yao? | 等下 那个是大姚 |
[18:58] | Selling weed at Boylston and Tremont three months ago. | 三个月前 在博斯顿街和特莱蒙街卖大麻 |
[19:01] | So when was this picture taken? | 这张照片什么时候拍的 |
[19:02] | Last Friday. I know. | 上周五 我懂 |
[19:04] | If nothing else, the guys can at least get his diet secrets. | 就算没别的 他们至少能问出他的节食诀窍 |
[19:08] | There is no amount of diet or exercise | 没有哪种节食或锻炼 |
[19:10] | that will yield results that quickly. | 能这么快出结果的 |
[19:13] | When Big Yao gets here, have them find out | 大姚来了以后 让他们查清 |
[19:15] | when and where he did his liposuction. | 他什么时候在哪里做的抽脂手术 |
[19:21] | Liposuction? | 抽脂手术 |
[19:28] | – How’d it go in interrogation? – Well, it wasn’t easy, | -审讯得如何 -并不轻松 |
[19:30] | but eventually, we got a full confession. | 不过最终 他全招了 |
[19:32] | – About the murder? – About the lipo. | -他杀的人 -他抽了脂 |
[19:34] | Big Yao is a patient of Dr. Verusca Vela. | 大姚是瓦卢斯·维拉医生的病人 |
[19:36] | Licensed cosmetic surgeon. | 有执照的整容医师 |
[19:38] | Other than proving that Big Yao | 除了能证明大姚 |
[19:40] | is the most vain gangster in Boston, | 是波士顿最虚荣的黑帮外 |
[19:42] | what does this have to do with our murder? | 这事儿跟咱们的案子有关吗 |
[19:43] | I’m working on a hypothesis about the murder weapon. | 我在对凶器做一个假设 |
[19:46] | Glycerin, one of the compounds found in the water bottle, | 甘油 在水瓶中找到的化合物之一 |
[19:48] | is normally purchased commercially. | 通常可以通过商业途径买到 |
[19:50] | But if someone didn’t want it traced back to them, | 但若有人不希望被查到买了它 |
[19:52] | they could make it on their own | 他们可以自己做甘油 |
[19:54] | by melting fat, | 通过溶脂 |
[19:57] | like that removed by liposuction. | 就像抽脂手术后得到的 |
[19:59] | Down to tallow, mixing it with a little lye and salt, | 变成固态的脂肪 再混上一些碱液和盐 |
[20:02] | And voila, you’ve got homemade glycerin. | 瞧 自制甘油到手了 |
[20:05] | Is that… From a person? | 那是…从人身上取的吗 |
[20:08] | Cow. | 牛 |
[20:09] | Oh. Good. | 好 |
[20:11] | It smells delicious. | 闻着好香 |
[20:12] | Well, if you have access, liposuction byproduct | 如果你有办法做到 抽脂手术的副产物 |
[20:15] | is the easiest way to get enough fat without anybody noticing. | 是不引人注意地获取足够脂肪的最易途径 |
[20:17] | I mean, you wouldn’t believe the looks I got | 你一定无法想象 当我 |
[20:19] | just for ordering 10 pounds of bovine leaf fat from the butcher. | 买下10磅牛脂时 卖家的那副表情 |
[20:22] | Oh, I believe it. | 我可以 |
[20:23] | Well, our killer would’ve needed a lot more than I did, | 凶手需要的脂肪不会比我多 |
[20:27] | because my demonstration is just 1/10th the size. | 因为我的演示只用了十分之一 |
[20:29] | – Demonstration? – I do need to test my hypothesis. | -演示 -我需要验证我的假设啊 |
[20:32] | Kent. | 肯特 |
[20:34] | Ah, yes. | 在 |
[20:35] | Now, pay attention. | 请注意看 |
[20:37] | On the bottom, we have homemade glycerin. | 下面 是我们的自制甘油 |
[20:40] | On the top, we have potassium permanganate. | 上面 是高锰酸钾 |
[20:42] | Now, you mix these two puppies together | 现在 你把这俩小可爱混在一起 |
[20:45] | and bang! | 就会炸 |
[20:49] | Any questions? | 有疑问吗 |
[20:51] | In the middle, this layer of fat is strong enough | 中间这里 这层脂肪足以 |
[20:54] | to keep them from combining, | 保证它俩不会接触 |
[20:56] | But weak enough to spread apart when shaken. | 但在晃动中 这层脂肪会分散 |
[20:58] | Like during a bike ride. | 就像骑自行车时 |
[21:00] | So you think that someone made the explosive | 所以你觉得有人制造了这场爆炸 |
[21:02] | that killed Robert Hall with… Lipo fat? | 杀害了罗伯特·豪尔 用脂肪 |
[21:05] | Well, if the experiment proves tenable, | 如果实验结果表明可行 |
[21:07] | then it would explain the other DNA | 这就能解释其他的DNA |
[21:10] | and why we didn’t find any trigger mechanism at the scene. | 以及为什么现场没有找到触发装置了 |
[21:12] | It’s no wonder Jane comes down here all the time. | 怪不得简总是到这里来 |
[21:14] | You guys have all the fun. | 乐子全在你们这里 |
[21:16] | She’s gonna hate that she missed out on the fat bomb. | 她一定很懊恼自己错过了脂肪炸弹 |
[21:19] | Well, it’s actually | 这实际上是 |
[21:20] | a lipid-accelerating exothermic combustive device. | 一个油脂催化散热爆炸装置 |
[21:23] | No, that’s not as sexy as fat bomb. | 不要 那样听着不如脂肪炸弹好 |
[21:24] | Well, the office of the chief medical examiner | 首席法医办公室 |
[21:26] | is not gonna write “Fat bomb” as a cause of death. | 是不会将”脂肪炸弹”列作死因的 |
[21:29] | It’s made of fat. It is a bomb. | 它是脂肪做的 它是枚炸弹 |
[21:31] | – What? You, too. – If the fat bomb fits… | -你怎么也这样 -如果脂肪炸弹合适… |
[21:33] | People, please. Can we just let the science speak for itself? | 拜托了 咱们能让科学说话吗 |
[21:37] | Now, I want you to look into this box, | 我要你们现在看着这个盒子 |
[21:41] | Look into your hearts… | 看看你们的内心… |
[21:43] | And tell me… | 然后告诉我… |
[21:47] | What would you call this? | 你要管它叫什么 |
[21:59] | Sorry, Maura. I’m with fat bomb. | 抱歉 莫拉 我站在脂肪炸弹这边 |
[22:10] | Finally. | 终于来人了 |
[22:12] | I have two procedures scheduled this afternoon | 我今天下午安排了两场手术 |
[22:14] | and I would very much prefer not to miss either one of them. | 我一场都不想错过 |
[22:16] | Nobody needs botox that bad. | 没人那么需要打肉毒杆菌 |
[22:19] | I don’t add poison to the body. | 我不是给人体注入毒药 |
[22:22] | I free it of excess. | 而是让人体突破局限 |
[22:24] | And get pretty creative with it, too, apparently. | 而且突破得很有创意 显然 |
[22:27] | Can’t even imagine what you’re implying, officer. | 我不懂你在暗示什么 警官 |
[22:29] | It’s sergeant. | 是警司 |
[22:31] | And I’m not implying anything, Dr. Vela. | 我也没在暗示什么 维拉医生 |
[22:34] | I already know what you did with David Yao’s fat | 我知道你在手术后 拿大卫·姚的脂肪 |
[22:36] | – after the liposuction. – Sorry, I don’t know who that is. | -做了些什么 -抱歉 我不认识那个人 |
[22:39] | Maybe you know him as Big Yao, | 或许叫他”大姚”你就认识了 |
[22:41] | Or not-so-big Yao, thanks to you. | 或者多亏了你变成了”不大了的姚” |
[22:44] | You need to stop lying. | 你得停止撒谎了 |
[22:48] | Doctor/patient confidentiality. | 医患保密协议 |
[22:51] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[22:54] | How about you explain how fat from Big Yao | 不如你解释下 大姚的脂肪是如何 |
[22:58] | that killed a young man? | 炸死一名年轻人的炸弹 |
[23:01] | I have before and after pictures, | 我有前后对比照片 |
[23:02] | since that’s something you’re more familiar with. | 我知道你更熟悉这一套 |
[23:09] | A bomb? | 炸弹 |
[23:11] | I wouldn’t even know where to start. | 我连做都不知道该怎么做 |
[23:14] | Then you won’t mind if we check your records, | 那你肯定不介意我们查一下你的记录 |
[23:16] | see if you purchased any controlled substances | 看看你是否有利用你的医师执照 |
[23:18] | with your medical credentials? | 购入过管制药物吧 |
[23:21] | Yeah. I mean, that — that’s — that’s not a problem. | 当然 这 这当然没问题 |
[23:25] | The fat goes into decanting cannisters, | 脂肪被送入解析滤罐 |
[23:27] | and — and then I never see it again. | 就跟我没关系了 |
[23:29] | It’s Sunland Medical Waste that removes it from the premises. | 桑兰医药废物处理处会把它取走 |
[23:32] | But they are supposed to incinerate it right away. | 但他们应该要立刻焚烧这些脂肪的 |
[23:34] | I’ll take that information as well. | 他们的信息也给我 |
[23:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | Last place no good? | 上一个地方不好吗 |
[23:51] | Oh, I’m pretty sure half the units there | 我十分确定那里的房子一半 |
[23:53] | are rented out by the hour. | 都是钟点房 |
[23:57] | You know, there’s an easier option. | 你有更简单的选择的 |
[24:00] | Yeah, I know. The internet. | 我知道 上网嘛 |
[24:02] | No. Maura’s. | 不是 是莫拉家 |
[24:04] | Ma, you’ve got a great thing going here. Why change that? | 妈 你在那住的好好的 为什么要搬呢 |
[24:10] | Do you remember when you were 15 | 你还记得你15岁的时候 |
[24:12] | and you asked me to stop cutting your hair? | 要求我别再给你剪头发的事吗 |
[24:15] | – Kind of. – Kind of? | -好像记得 -好像 |
[24:17] | It was a huge decision for you. | 那个决定对你意义重大 |
[24:20] | You sat me down like — like you were gonna move out. | 你让我坐下 严肃得好像你就要搬出去了 |
[24:23] | Well, we hated giving you adjustments. | 我们不喜欢让你做出改变 |
[24:28] | You remember the time when I asked you | 那你还记得我要求你 |
[24:29] | to stop putting oregano on my pasta? | 别给我的意大利面上放牛至的事吗 |
[24:31] | Hey, I don’t wanna talk about that. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[24:32] | See? | 你看吧 |
[24:35] | You wanted to go to the barber | 你就想跟周围的 |
[24:37] | like all the boys in the neighborhood. | 小男孩一样也去理发店 |
[24:39] | You even paid for it yourself. It made you feel like a man. | 你甚至自己付了钱 让你觉得自己很男人 |
[24:44] | I get it. | 我理解了 |
[24:47] | No, I’m gonna make your life easier. | 没有 我来帮帮你 |
[24:49] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[24:50] | No one. We are gonna find you an apartment. | 不打给谁 我们来给你找间房子 |
[24:54] | There. See? | 好了 你看 |
[24:56] | Oh. Could you make it bigger? | 能大点吗 |
[24:59] | What? The apartment? | 什么 公寓吗 |
[25:00] | No, the — the screen. | 不是 屏幕 |
[25:10] | Sergeant. Come in. | 警司 请进 |
[25:12] | I’m stuck waiting on a subpoena | 我在死等桑兰医药 |
[25:14] | for Sunland Medical’s personnel records. | 人事档案的传票 |
[25:16] | Were you able to find anything in Dr. Vela’s file | 你找到什么能将维拉医生和罗伯特·豪尔的 |
[25:18] | that ties her to Robert hall’s meth business? | 毒品交易联系起来的证据了吗 |
[25:20] | Well, there was no pseudoephedrine | 她的购入记录里没有 |
[25:22] | or any other suspicious chemicals in her purchase order. | 假麻黄碱或其他可疑药物 |
[25:25] | But? | 但是呢 |
[25:26] | But I did notice something else. | 但是我确实有其他发现 |
[25:28] | So according to her records, Dr. Vela has performed | 她的记录显示 维拉医生做的抽脂手术 |
[25:31] | enough liposuction surgeries to remove approximately | 抽出来的脂肪量多达 |
[25:34] | 1,000 pounds of aspirated fat per month. | 每月一千磅 |
[25:37] | So that would mean… | 这也就是… |
[25:39] | around 300 of these cannisters. | 大约三百个这样的解析滤罐的量 |
[25:42] | Sunland was only billing her to remove 100 of them per month. | 而桑兰每月只收她回收100罐的费用 |
[25:46] | She’s fat skimming. | 她在”撇油” |
[25:47] | These are strict laws on the disposal of medical waste. | 医疗废物的处理是有严格的法律规定的 |
[25:50] | So paying Sunland at least something | 所以象征性的给桑兰付点钱 |
[25:52] | would make her appear compliant. | 就能让她看起来合法 |
[25:54] | And she could get rid of the rest with someone less expensive. | 剩余废物能以便宜的价格让别人处理 |
[25:56] | Skirting around numerous EPA regulations. | 绕开环保局的多项规定 |
[25:58] | So she’s not gonna admit where that fat’s ending up… | 所以她肯定不会承认那些脂肪去了哪里 |
[26:02] | But she might show us. | 但也许能带我们直接找到 |
[26:04] | Thanks, doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[26:14] | Of course it’s the last car on the lot. | 整个停车场就剩她一辆车了 |
[26:15] | Dr. Vela better not keep us out here all night. | 维拉医生可别让我们在这儿等一个晚上啊 |
[26:20] | It’s a nice night, though. I mean, look at that moon. | 不过今晚风景不错 你看这月亮 |
[26:23] | I’ve never seen you be so happy to be on a stakeout. | 从来没见你做监视任务这么开心过 |
[26:26] | I just spent the last three hours | 我刚刚和我妈一起 |
[26:28] | using the internet with my mother. | 上了三个小时网 |
[26:30] | Got it. Well, welcome back. | 理解了 欢迎回来 |
[26:33] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[26:35] | Okay, that’s just gross. | 这真是太恶心了 |
[26:36] | She’s transporting the fat in her trunk? | 她要把脂肪放她后备箱里啊 |
[26:38] | Well, I wouldn’t want that in my leather seats. | 我是不愿意那种东西沾到我的皮椅的 |
[26:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[26:43] | Maybe she’s not transporting it anywhere. | 也许她不是要运到哪里 |
[26:45] | Dumping it’s just as illegal. | 随便丢弃也是违法的 |
[26:49] | Boston police. | 波士顿警局 |
[26:51] | Disposing of medical waste in a civilian dumpster | 大半夜的往居民垃圾箱丢弃 |
[26:54] | – in the middle of the night? – On the day we talked to you? | -医疗废物 -还在被传唤的当天 |
[26:56] | Boy, dumb criminals make this job so easy. | 罪犯笨真是让工作轻松了不少 |
[27:02] | If there’s nothing else, officers… | 如果没有别的事了 警官们 |
[27:10] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[27:11] | She’s retrieving it. | 她是想捡回去 |
[27:13] | Knew we’d figure it out. | 她知道我们会发现 |
[27:14] | How long have you been throwing away fat like this? | 你这样丢弃脂肪多久了 |
[27:18] | Maybe a year. | 大概一年 |
[27:19] | Business is really tough. | 世道艰难 |
[27:21] | People are working out and eating healthy. | 人们都开始健身健康饮食了 |
[27:23] | Oh, don’t blame it on Kale. | 别把责任往凯尔身上推 |
[27:26] | You’ve been cutting corners to save your bottom line. | 你就是投机取巧给自己省钱 |
[27:28] | At least I wasn’t making a bomb. | 至少我没制造炸弹 |
[27:29] | It’s still illegal. Your employees know about this? | 那也违法 你的员工知道吗 |
[27:32] | You think I’d be toting fat down here by myself in the dark | 你觉得如果我敢让别人知道还会大半夜的 |
[27:35] | if I was okay letting someone else know? | 自己一个人来这里扔吗 |
[27:37] | Well, somebody knows. | 但还是有人知道了 |
[27:39] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[27:57] | If you’re calling to see the fat bomb, | 如果你是打来问脂肪炸弹的事 |
[27:59] | first, that’s not the name. | 首先 它的名字不是脂肪炸弹 |
[28:01] | Second, we’ve made a lot of progress… | 其次 我们有了很大进展 |
[28:04] | Why do you have case face? | 你为什么在用办案表情 |
[28:06] | Case face? | 办案表情 |
[28:07] | What have you gotten yourself into? | 你惹上什么事了 |
[28:09] | One of the trainees… | 有一个实习生 |
[28:12] | I embarrassed him, and I think I touched a nerve. | 我让他出了丑 好像真的惹到他了 |
[28:15] | When class was over, he pulled the, | 课程结束时 他来了一出 |
[28:18] | “Hey, I dropped my pen. Can you bend over and pick it up?” gag. | 我的笔掉了 你能弯腰捡一下吗这种烂招 |
[28:21] | Are you sure it wasn’t an accident? | 你确定不是意外吗 |
[28:22] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 很确定 |
[28:24] | All right, well, in a class of overachievers, | 好吧 一屋子优等生 |
[28:26] | it’s not surprising to find at least one power complex. | 有一个有能力情结的也很正常 |
[28:29] | Yeah, and add a genius complex and throw in some gender issues. | 而且有天才情结而且还性别歧视 |
[28:32] | I mean, I’ve certainly dealt with worse, | 我当然见过更糟的 |
[28:34] | – but none of them carry badges. – I hear you, | -但我见的都不是警察 -我理解 |
[28:36] | but dropping a pen is hardly grounds | 但也不能光因为掉了一支笔 |
[28:39] | for expulsion from the FBI academy. | 就把他从联调局学院开除吧 |
[28:41] | Plus, the bureau thoroughly vets their recruits. | 再说 局里自己也会认真审核新招学员的 |
[28:43] | I mean, what are the chances that this trainee | 就算他真有什么精神问题 |
[28:45] | could slip past them even if he does have some pathology? | 又怎么通过联调局的审核呢 |
[28:49] | Or what if he just never got caught? | 那要是他只是没被抓到过呢 |
[28:52] | So I did some digging. | 所以我深入调查了一下 |
[28:53] | Check your e-mail. | 看看我给你的邮件 |
[28:55] | Okay, three years ago, this guy was editor-in-chief | 三年前 他是他们学校 |
[28:58] | at his school newspaper. | 校报的主编 |
[29:00] | There was a freshman on his staff named Penny Williams. | 员工里有个叫佩妮·威廉姆斯的大一新生 |
[29:03] | She committed suicide. | 她自杀了 |
[29:04] | She won a pacemaker award. | 她获得过”领跑者”奖 |
[29:06] | That’s like a Nobel Prize for journalism. | 相当于新闻界的诺贝尔奖 |
[29:08] | Yeah, becoming a journalist was her dream, | 成为记者是她的梦想 |
[29:10] | and I think he ruined it for her. | 我认为他毁了她的梦想 |
[29:12] | You don’t think he murdered her? | 你不会以为他杀了她吧 |
[29:14] | No, but I think he played a part in her unraveling | 不 但我认为她的崩溃与他有关 |
[29:17] | because he was threatened. | 因为他地位受到威胁 |
[29:19] | There were other freshman there that had | 员工里其他大一新生有 |
[29:20] | 10 to 15 articles published. Penny only had two. | 10到15篇论文得以发表 佩妮只有两篇 |
[29:23] | For a nationally recognized talent? | 对一个全国认可的人才来说 |
[29:25] | Yeah. Something’s off. | 是啊 事情不对劲 |
[29:28] | Well, have you mentioned this girl’s suicide | 你跟戴维斯特工提过 |
[29:30] | to Special Agent Davies? | 这个女孩的自杀事件吗 |
[29:31] | He knew about it. | 他知道 |
[29:32] | The FBI did not feel that it was connected to Shaun. | 但联邦调查局不认为这与肖恩相关 |
[29:34] | But if I’m right about this, I-I can’t just do nothing. | 但如果我是对的 我不能置之不理 |
[29:37] | That’s why you have case face. | 所以你才露出办案表情 |
[29:39] | You’re gonna try and prove a pattern | 你要尝试证明歧视妇女的 |
[29:41] | – of misogynistic behavior. – Well, if I don’t, | -行为模式 -如果我不这么做 |
[29:43] | they’re gonna give this guy federal authority in 12 weeks. | 他们会在12周后让他成为探员 |
[29:45] | Well, you better get started. | 那你最好尽早开始 |
[29:46] | You’re only gonna be there for 12 more hours. | 你只能在那里再待12个小时 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:59] | Here’s Dr. Vela. | 这是维拉医生 |
[30:00] | This was last week? | 这是上周 |
[30:01] | The night after Big Yao’s latest surgery. | 大姚最新一次手术之后那晚 |
[30:06] | After she leaves, look who shows up. | 她离开之后 看看谁出现了 |
[30:09] | Hello, fat bandit. | 你好 脂肪匪 |
[30:11] | Can’t see his car or his face. | 看不清他的车还有脸 |
[30:12] | Do you have another angle on this lot? | 你有这地方另一角度的监控吗 |
[30:13] | It’s the only one on the premises. | 这是那建筑物里唯一一个 |
[30:15] | But the Boston Joe’s across the street gave me this. | 不过我从街对面的波士顿乔记查到这个 |
[30:18] | Dr. Vela left the building at 11:14. | 维拉医生11:14离开那里 |
[30:21] | Four minutes later… | 四分钟后 |
[30:25] | blue Subaru Outback. | 蓝色斯巴鲁傲虎[旅行车] |
[30:26] | – The resolution’s too low to get a plate. – It’s a start. | -分辨率太低认不清车牌 -总之是个开始 |
[30:29] | If that car belongs to Hall’s drug partner, | 如果这车是豪尔的贩毒伙伴的 |
[30:31] | he’s probably been to his place before. | 估计他之前就去过豪尔家 |
[30:32] | – Maybe a neighbor saw it. – I’ll get my keys. | -或许有邻居看到 -我去拿钥匙 |
[30:37] | Good idea getting the coffee shop footage, Holiday. | 查咖啡厅的监控真是个好主意 霍乐迪 |
[30:39] | I remembered Frankie brought | 我记得弗兰基昨晚 |
[30:40] | a Boston Joe’s cup home last night. | 带回家一个波士顿乔记的杯子 |
[30:42] | Figured it was worth a shot. | 感觉值得一试 |
[30:43] | Hmm. You guys have a nickname yet? | 你们俩有昵称了吗 |
[30:47] | – Goodbye, Vince. – Ninkie? | -再见 文斯 -妮基 |
[30:50] | Frina? | 弗里娜 |
[30:53] | Holizzoli? | 霍乐佐利 |
[30:56] | Rizziday. | 里佐迪 |
[30:58] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[30:59] | Rizziday. | 里佐迪 |
[31:01] | Have a nice Rizziday. | 里佐迪愉快 |
[31:03] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不谢 |
[31:10] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你们合作 |
[31:12] | Nothing. You guys? | 一无所获 你们呢 |
[31:15] | There’s one person who saw the car | 有一个人看到了有车 |
[31:16] | in front of Hall’s apartment but never saw a driver. | 停在豪尔家门前 但没看到司机 |
[31:19] | I can see if anyone has a front door camera. | 我去查有没有人前门安了摄像头 |
[31:21] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[31:25] | Or we could talk to the D.O.T. | 或者我们找交通部门 |
[31:27] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[31:33] | Hi. Am I interrupting? | 嗨 我打扰到你了吗 |
[31:35] | Angela. Not at all. Come on in. | 安琪拉 不会 请进 |
[31:37] | I, uh, I brought lunch. | 我…带了午饭 |
[31:39] | I made lunch. A-a big lunch. | 我做了午饭 做了很多 |
[31:42] | Lovely. Should we take it to my office? | 太好了 要不去我的办公室 |
[31:44] | Sure. | 好 |
[31:46] | Are we celebrating some big news? | 我们是要庆祝什么大新闻吗 |
[31:48] | The apartment hunt? | 找房子的事 |
[31:50] | Frankie. I can’t believe he blabbed about it. | 弗兰基 他居然说出去了 |
[31:53] | It wasn’t Frankie. | 不是弗兰基 |
[31:54] | The classified section of my newspaper | 我订的报纸的分类广告版 |
[31:56] | has been disappearing for the last week. | 上周一直不见踪影 |
[31:59] | Well, maybe I’m buying a boat. | 或许我要买船呢 |
[32:03] | I was looking at apartments. | 我是在找房子 |
[32:06] | But not because you have been anything but delightful to live with. | 不过不是因为你 和你居住十分惬意 |
[32:10] | I feel the same way about you. | 我觉得你也是 |
[32:12] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[32:16] | Ah, you know, Maura, | 你知道 莫拉 |
[32:17] | part of my growth as an independent woman this year | 我今年成为独立女性的其中一部分 |
[32:20] | has been… well, learning… | 就是… 学着 |
[32:24] | learning about taking care of myself by myself. | 学着自己照顾自己 |
[32:27] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[32:29] | But, you know, having a roommate hasn’t made me | 但是 有个室友并没有让我 |
[32:31] | any less of an independent woman. | 变得不是独立女性 |
[32:33] | Yeah, well, you are you. | 这个… 你是你 |
[32:38] | All right, well, if you’re moving out, | 好吧 如果你要搬出去 |
[32:40] | I suppose I’ll just get another tenant. | 那我估计会再找个租客 |
[32:43] | Do you know anyone looking for a place? | 你知道有谁在找房子吗 |
[32:44] | All right, I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你的把戏 |
[32:46] | Okay. Can’t you just live in the carriage house | 难道你不能还住在那里 |
[32:49] | and start paying me rent? | 开始付房租吗 |
[32:52] | Like any other independent, mature adult tenant would. | 就像其他那些独立成熟的租客一样 |
[32:55] | And just pretend I’m someone else. | 假装我是其他人就行 |
[32:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:01] | All right, that makes sense. | 好 听起来不错 |
[33:03] | Oh, good! | 太好了 |
[33:04] | Last time I moved, I almost misplaced Frankie’s baby teeth. | 我上次搬家 差点弄丢弗兰基的乳牙 |
[33:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:09] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:10] | Um, and I will expect a check for $900 on the first of the month. | 每月月初付我900美元 |
[33:14] | $900? Maura, it’s a studio. | 900美元 莫拉 那只是个小公寓 |
[33:18] | It’s Beacon Hill. | 那里是贝肯山 |
[33:18] | Then I get kitchen privileges in the main house. | 那我要主屋的厨房使用权 |
[33:22] | Fine, but I’ll have to run a full credit check. | 好 不过我要进行全面信用检查 |
[33:24] | – You wouldn’t. – And I’ll need three references. | -你不是吧 -还要三个证明人 |
[33:26] | What?! Three references? | 什么 三个证明人 |
[33:28] | I have three references for you — | 给你三个证明人 |
[33:30] | Burrata, | 意大利芝士 |
[33:32] | risotto, | 意大利烩饭 |
[33:34] | and cannoli. | 还有奶油甜馅煎饼卷 |
[33:36] | Bam! There’s my three references. | 这就是我三个证明人 |
[33:39] | Application accepted. | 申请通过 |
[33:46] | Never thought I’d say this, | 从没想到我会说这个 |
[33:47] | but thank god for street sweeping. | 不过真是多谢街头扫荡 |
[33:49] | Department of transportation ticketed a blue outback | 交通部门上个月给一个受害者家附近的 |
[33:51] | on the victim’s street last month. | 蓝色旅行车开了罚单 |
[33:53] | Owner’s name is Leah Moore. | 车主名叫利亚·摩尔 |
[33:55] | And get this — she’s a chemist. | 看这个 她是个化学家 |
[33:57] | – So she’d know how to cook meth. – And make bombs. | -所以她知道如何制毒 -还有制作炸弹 |
[33:59] | She worked at a lab testing company | 她在和维拉医生同一栋楼的 |
[34:01] | in the same building as Dr. Vela. | 一个实验公司工作 |
[34:03] | So she could’ve known about the illegal fat dump. | 所以她可能知道非法脂肪丢弃行为 |
[34:06] | Why didn’t she show up in the personnel records? | 人事档案上怎么没她的名字 |
[34:08] | Because Leah Moore was fired a year ago | 因为利亚·摩尔毒检成阳性 |
[34:10] | after failing a drug test. | 一年前被开除了 |
[34:11] | Soon after, she was arrested for possession | 很快她又因为持毒 |
[34:13] | and ordered to attend narcotics anonymous | 被强制关进了戒毒所 |
[34:15] | at the same time Robert Hall’s parents told us he was in rehab. | 同时罗伯特·豪尔的父母说他也在戒毒所 |
[34:18] | So maybe they decided to turn that drug habit | 那他们可能从吸毒上瘾 |
[34:20] | into a drug business. | 进而变成贩毒 |
[34:21] | Until Hall decided he didn’t need her expertise anymore. | 直到豪尔认为他不再需要她的专业技术 |
[34:24] | And Leah decided she didn’t need him. | 利亚也认为自己不需要他了 |
[34:26] | Boom. Fat bomb. | 脂肪炸弹爆炸 |
[34:28] | Better get a team together and get out there. | 最好召集队伍 立马行动 |
[34:42] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[34:45] | I’m gonna give you a chance to apologize for yesterday. | 给你个机会为昨天的事道歉 |
[34:48] | The pen dropping thing. | 就是扔笔的事 |
[34:49] | It’s called gravity. | 是重力作祟 |
[34:51] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别自我陶醉 |
[34:53] | Gravity caused you to wink at me? | 重力让你朝我抛媚眼吗 |
[35:01] | Do you think you’re the first man that tried to intimidate me? | 你以为自己是第一个想威胁我的人吗 |
[35:05] | Penny Williams, I am not. | 我不是佩妮·威廉姆斯 |
[35:07] | – Who? – You remember her. | -谁 -你记得她 |
[35:09] | She was the girl that drove you nuts | 她比你厉害 |
[35:11] | because she wrote circles around you. | 这点让你很抓狂 |
[35:14] | – Penny Williams. Now I remember. – Yeah. | -佩妮·威廉姆斯 想起来了 -是吧 |
[35:15] | Suicide, right? | 自杀了 对吧 |
[35:16] | – Tragic. – Not for you, though, huh? | -真不幸 -对你可不是 |
[35:20] | God, that must’ve sucked having a girl be better than you. | 天啊 有个女的强过你肯定很糟心 |
[35:24] | Just easier to get rid of her, huh? | 除掉她更容易 对吧 |
[35:27] | You think I murdered her? | 你认为我杀了她 |
[35:30] | Who do you think you are, | 你算老几 |
[35:31] | coming here and making an accusation like that? | 敢过来这么指控我 |
[35:33] | You seem awfully defensive. | 你好像防御心很强 |
[35:34] | That’s because Penny was a smug little brat | 因为佩妮是个自鸣得意的小屁孩 |
[35:36] | who would’ve gotten more articles published | 她只要肯偶尔弯腰给我捡捡笔 |
[35:38] | if she’d bent over and picked up my pen on occasion. | 就能出版更多的文章 |
[35:41] | But I didn’t kill her. | 可我没杀她 |
[35:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:45] | Did you get all that, Agent Davies? | 听到了吗 戴维斯探员 |
[35:50] | See, you accuse someone of a crime they didn’t commit, | 你指控一个人犯了他认的罪 |
[35:53] | they often confess to one they did. | 他们通常就会向别人认罪 |
[35:55] | Should’ve paid more attention in class. | 你上课时该多用点心的 |
[35:57] | I didn’t break any laws. | 我又没违法 |
[35:58] | No, being a misogynistic ass is not illegal. | 对 当个歧视女性的混蛋并不违法 |
[36:02] | But it is against the FBI’s code of conduct. | 但有违联调局的行为准则 |
[36:04] | You’re through here, Mr. Graham. | 你被开除了 格雷姆先生 |
[36:08] | – You stupid bitch! – That’s enough. | -你个贱人 -闭嘴 |
[36:12] | – Nice work, Rizzoli. – Thank you. | -干得好 里佐利 -谢谢 |
[36:14] | – We make a good team. – Team? | -我们这搭档真完美 -搭档 |
[36:17] | Who gave you the microphone? | 是谁给你的麦克风 |
[36:19] | What… | 什么 |
[36:20] | Okay, yeah. I needed the audio/vis– whatever. | 好吧 我需要录音摄像…随便吧 |
[36:23] | After all this, I feel like I owe you a drink. | 发生了这么多事 我该请你喝一杯 |
[36:27] | Oh, uh, uh, my flight leaves in an hour, so… | 一小时后我就得坐飞机走了 所以… |
[36:31] | So what if it left in two? | 如果它两小时候才起飞呢 |
[36:36] | I am the FBI. | 我可是联调局的 |
[36:44] | The victim’s meth lab was brand-new, | 受害人的制毒室是新建的 |
[36:46] | so there’s a good chance that this suspect’s house | 所以很有可能嫌犯的家 |
[36:48] | is another cook site. | 是另一处制毒场所 |
[36:50] | I’ve asked Dr. Isles along to help identify other dangers. | 我让艾尔斯法医来帮忙鉴定其他危险物品 |
[36:52] | Meth chemicals themselves are just as explosive as a bomb. | 毒品化合物本身和炸弹一样易爆 |
[36:55] | She’ll be another set of eyes inside. | 有她在就多了份安全保障 |
[36:57] | All right, let’s move. | 好 行动 |
[37:23] | Korsak, she’s here. | 科萨克 她在这 |
[37:44] | Stop. | 停 |
[37:45] | The cannister on the right is red phosphorous. | 右边的盒子里是红磷 |
[37:48] | One spark, and the whole room will be filled with toxic gas. | 只要一点火花 整个屋子就会满是毒气 |
[38:02] | Hey, Frankie. Bet some of Big Yao’s in there. | 弗兰基 我敢说大姚的也在这 |
[38:19] | Stop! | 站住 |
[38:21] | It’s Leah Moore. | 利亚·摩尔 |
[38:23] | – Where? – Outside. She’s running away. | -在哪 -外面 她跑了 |
[38:27] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[38:45] | She’s running behind the houses. | 她往房子后面跑了 |
[39:02] | Stop! | 站住 |
[39:07] | Put it down, Leah. | 放下 利亚 |
[39:09] | Only 5% of pursuit suspects escape. | 只有5%的嫌犯成功逃走 |
[39:11] | I’ll take those odds. Back off! | 我要赌一把 让开 |
[39:28] | Nice, Maura. Nice. I got it. | 漂亮 莫拉 漂亮 交给我 |
[39:30] | Touche, Dr. Isles. | 真利落 艾尔斯法医 |
[39:32] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[39:41] | So you stabbed her? | 你捅了她一下 |
[39:42] | I didn’t stab her. | 我没捅她 |
[39:44] | Frankie said you stabbed her. | 弗兰基说你捅了她 |
[39:45] | It was just a parry. But it was highly effective. | 只是挡了一下 但非常有效 |
[39:48] | Sometimes the best offense is a good defense. | 有时好的防御就是最佳进攻 |
[39:51] | Can I open my present now? | 我现在能拆礼物了吗 |
[39:52] | And who am I to deny the first person in 5,000 years | 我怎么敢拒绝五千年来首个 |
[39:56] | to use fencing in combat? | 用剑术搏斗的人 |
[39:58] | It hasn’t nearly been that long. | 根本没那么久 |
[40:01] | You know, in the Revolutionary War, | 独立战争的时候 |
[40:02] | sabres accounted for 1/3 of the battle — | 三分之一的战役都用到了军刀 |
[40:04] | Oh, my god. Please open it. | 天啊 拆开吧 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:10] | You didn’t have to. | 你不必这样的 |
[40:12] | Thank you for making me go. | 谢谢你让我走一趟 |
[40:15] | You happy you went after all? | 你很高兴你终究还是去了 |
[40:16] | I am. I really am. | 确实 真的很开心 |
[40:18] | I-I was really happy to be in that classroom. | 在教室里我真的很开心 |
[40:20] | And I was just so proud of the trainees, you know? | 我很为那些培训生自豪 |
[40:23] | And they just really made me hopeful for the future. | 他们让我对未来充满希望 |
[40:26] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[40:29] | You didn’t get this from Quantico, did you? | 你不是在匡蒂科买的吧 |
[40:33] | Yes, I did. | 就是啊 |
[40:38] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[40:41] | Really?! | 搞什么 |
[40:42] | I-I was in the airport, and I was running late. | 我当时在机场 时间来不及了 |
[40:45] | But clearly, I didn’t look at it. | 可显然 我看都没看 |
[40:49] | It’s okay. It’s the thought that counts. | 没事 心意最重要 |
[40:51] | I — no, you know what? | 我…听我说 |
[40:52] | This is exactly the kind of joke that that jerk trainee | 这就是那个混蛋培训生会喜欢的 |
[40:55] | would love — give it to me. I’m throwing it away. | 那种笑话 给我 我去扔掉 |
[40:56] | No. No, no. No, I hate that. I-I’ll keep it. I’ll just — | 别别 我会心疼的 我留着 我就 |
[40:59] | I’ll wear it underneath my fencing uniform. | 我就穿在击剑服里面 |
[41:02] | – You can’t wear that. – Sure I can. I’ll just change the lettering. | -你不能穿 -可以 我把字改改就好 |
[41:05] | To what? | 改成什么 |
[41:07] | Female… | 女性… |
[41:09] | Tube Inspector? | 电管检查员 |
[41:11] | What is that? What’s — what’s a female tube inspector? | 什么鬼 女性电管检查员是什么 |
[41:13] | You know, I don’t — I don’t wanna know. | 听着 我也没兴趣 |
[41:14] | Just — I’ll throw it away. | 给我拿去扔掉 |
[41:15] | Okay, you know what? I think, actually, this color, | 好了 听我说 我觉得这颜色 |
[41:17] | it looks a lot better on you, so you can keep it. | 穿你身上更好看 你拿着吧 |
[41:20] | I don’t want it. It has the word “Boob” on it. | 我才不要 上面写着”乳房”呢… |