时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Dickwad who bought this triumph should try going to the gym | 买这辆凯旋摩托的家伙真该去健身房 |
[00:09] | to bulk up instead of asking you to modify it for power. | 练练肌肉 而不是让你来修改推力 |
[00:12] | I ain’t modifying anything. | 我也没改 |
[00:14] | I’m tearing it apart and putting it back together. | 我就是把它拆了然后给组装回去 |
[00:16] | Charging him 400 bucks. | 收他个四百块 |
[00:18] | Sweet gear set. | 这齿轮真是太有型了 |
[00:19] | Yeah, this drive belt is pretty smooth, too. | 对 传送带也很稳 |
[00:23] | You should convince your guy it’s not his kind of ride. | 你该跟那家伙说这不适合他 |
[00:25] | Sells it back to you cheap. | 便宜点卖给你得了 |
[00:27] | My nephew needs a new bike. | 我侄子要一辆新摩托 |
[00:30] | You mother — | 你个狗娘… |
[00:55] | Ah, the spicy mustard. | 传说中的芥末 |
[00:58] | I thought Angela was gonna choke. | 我还以为安琪拉会被呛到 |
[01:00] | Oh, where are you guys? | 你们这是在哪 |
[01:02] | That street fair in Newton. | 牛顿的街头集市上 |
[01:05] | Yeah, where was I? | 那时候我在哪 |
[01:07] | On a stakeout? | 是不是有监视任务吗 |
[01:10] | Have you talked to agent Davies? | 你跟戴维斯探员聊过了吗 |
[01:11] | No. Not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[01:13] | Aw! That’s a great picture of Frankie. Look at that. | 这张弗兰基的照片太棒了 看看 |
[01:18] | Where was this? | 这又是在哪 |
[01:19] | We tried to get into a Celtics game, | 我们想去看凯尔特人的比赛 |
[01:21] | but we couldn’t get tickets. | 可是没买到票 |
[01:22] | So we just sat outside and ate pizza. | 我们就在外面吃了个披萨 |
[01:25] | I didn’t do this. | 这我没去 |
[01:26] | No, I think you were going through receipts | 是没去 我记得你那会在核对收据 |
[01:29] | to identify a witness. | 想找个目击证人 |
[01:33] | Ah, the yacht races! | 那次赛艇 |
[01:37] | I’m not in that one, am I? | 我也不在 是吗 |
[01:40] | I didn’t even ask you to go. | 其实我都没邀请你去 |
[01:42] | – Maura! – I just… | -莫拉 -我只是… |
[01:45] | I thought we were supposed to be pictures | 我以为我们是在找 |
[01:47] | to put in my home pictures that, | 给我家挂的照片来着 |
[01:49] | in theory, reflect my life experience. | 理论上能展示我生活阅历的照片 |
[01:53] | And I did. I found that picture of our trip from L.A. | 我找了 我找到了我们去洛杉矶的照片 |
[01:57] | – One. – Okay. And I am sure… | -就一张 -好吧 我很确定… |
[02:02] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna f– I’m gonna keep looking. | 我肯定能 找…我会再找找的 |
[02:04] | And I did tell Angela to go through her pictures, | 我还让安琪拉去看了她那的照片 |
[02:06] | so I’m sure she’ll bring some by. | 她肯定会带点过来的 |
[02:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:13] | Oh, this? You mean keep reading this? | 这个吗 你是说让我继续看这个 |
[02:16] | I don’t know. Is it that awful? | 我也不知道 有那么烂吗 |
[02:18] | No. It’s great. | 没有 写得很好 |
[02:19] | You’re just saying that because you’re my friend. | 你是因为是我朋友才这么说的 |
[02:21] | No, I would — I would totally read this book. | 不是 我会…我肯定乐意看这本书 |
[02:24] | I would –I would read it if there were more of it. | 我会 要是还有更多内容我会看的 |
[02:27] | Is there more of it? | 还有别的内容吗 |
[02:28] | Well, no. That’s it. One chapter. | 没了 就这么多 一章 |
[02:31] | But you really like it? | 你是真的喜欢吗 |
[02:33] | Yeah. I really do. | 对 真的 |
[02:39] | Isles. | 艾尔斯 |
[02:47] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[02:49] | What was that for? | 这是干嘛 |
[02:50] | I’m taking a picture of us | 我就拍张我们的照片 |
[02:52] | reading the first chapter of your best-seller. | 纪念看你畅销书的第一章 |
[02:55] | You know, a picture that I’m actually in. | 你懂的 一张真的有我在里面的我们的照片 |
[02:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:28] | The sway bar bushing on my sidecar needs to be looked at. | 我摩托车边斗上的防倾杆得检查一下了 |
[03:30] | Maybe I should bring it here. | 也许我该把车带来 |
[03:33] | I’d wait till they get new mechanics. | 还是等他们找到新的机修工再说吧 |
[03:38] | Feels like an execution to me. | 我觉得像是一枪毙命 |
[03:39] | Killer was pretty close with a shotgun. | 凶手拿枪站得很近了 |
[03:42] | So this guy takes one to the chest. | 这个人胸部挨了一枪 |
[03:45] | The other guy tries to make a run for it, | 另一个想逃跑 |
[03:47] | gets hit in the back. | 被击中了背部 |
[03:48] | Uniforms found a loaded handgun on that shelf. | 警员在那个架子上找到一把上了膛的手枪 |
[03:50] | Neither of them made a move to get it, though, | 可他们俩都没有动身去拿 |
[03:52] | which means they knew the killer and didn’t suspect any danger, | 也就是说他们认识凶手没有意识到危险 |
[03:55] | or he was really quiet and snuck up on ’em. | 或者凶手是悄无声息地靠近了他们 |
[03:58] | Light-footed. | 脚步很轻 |
[04:00] | Or he flew. | 要么就是飞进来的 |
[04:01] | You thinking a fairy? | 你觉得是小仙女吗 |
[04:03] | They are the natural enemy of a biker. | 他们可是摩托手的天敌 |
[04:06] | Well, I think you’re spot on | 我觉得你对死因的判断 |
[04:07] | with your cause of death, sergeant. | 是正确的 警司 |
[04:09] | But I’m not so sure I believe in | 可我不敢保证我会信你 |
[04:10] | your tinker bell theory, detective. | 这套叮当小仙女的推测 警探 |
[04:12] | Too small to carry the gun? | 他们太小了抱不动枪是吗 |
[04:13] | No, there’s just no pixie dust on our crime scene. | 不 只是犯罪现场没有仙尘 |
[04:16] | You know what? Looks like a lipstick smudge. | 看这个 看上去像是个唇印 |
[04:19] | If the killer was a girlfriend, | 如果凶手是他的女朋友 |
[04:20] | maybe that explains how she got so close without them reacting. | 也许就能解释她离得近却没引起他们反抗 |
[04:23] | Well, I’m not ready to give up on my fairy theory yet. | 我还没准备放弃我的仙女推测呢 |
[04:28] | This is a weird place for fingerprints. | 这地方不太应该有指纹 |
[04:38] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好吧 我准备放弃了 |
[04:47] | Rest of the guns are on their way. | 剩下的枪在运来的路上了 |
[04:48] | The first load is laid out for your examination. | 第一批已经放好等你去检查了 |
[04:51] | Thank you. | 辛苦了 |
[04:52] | So if the serial numbers have been removed, | 所以如果序列号被抹掉了 |
[04:54] | we may be able to pull some up chemically. | 我们也许能通过化学方式找到线索 |
[04:56] | Make sure the techs check the metal for ridges. | 让技术人员检查一下金属的起伏纹路 |
[04:59] | Sure. Will do. | 没问题 会的 |
[05:01] | Hello, Mister…Leo. | 你好 利奥先生 |
[05:04] | And according to his right pectoral, | 从他的右胸上来看 |
[05:05] | his mother’s name was Gladys. | 他妈妈的名字叫格拉迪斯 |
[05:07] | It’s hard not to see these tattoos as premature obituaries. | 这些纹身太像提前写好的讣告了 |
[05:10] | Mm, archeologists now theorize that the earliest tattoos | 考古学家现在推测最早的纹身 |
[05:12] | may have been therapeutic, | 也许是某种治疗 |
[05:13] | An attempt to alleviate pain, perhaps. | 也许是为了减轻疼痛 |
[05:17] | I’m sure he got a lot of comfort from that one — | 我肯定他从那句话得到了不少安慰 |
[05:19] | “If it don’t roar, it don’t soar.” | 如果不咆哮 就无法高飞 |
[05:21] | Well, I didn’t say that was the current thinking. | 我没说那是当时的想法 |
[05:23] | Okay, so I will start the autopsy, | 好吧 我开始做尸检 |
[05:26] | And you process the lipstick. | 你去处理口红 |
[05:28] | There’s a possibility that there’s a foreign DNA | 样本里可能有另一个人的 |
[05:30] | DNA in that sample. | |
[05:32] | Unless he was wearing it and didn’t like the color. | 除非是他涂了口红却不喜欢那个颜色 |
[05:38] | So a guy who was out walking his dog last night | 有个昨晚遛狗的人 |
[05:41] | says he saw a woman running from the repair shop | 说他看见一个女人大约在枪击发生时 |
[05:44] | about the time of the shooting. | 从修理厂逃离 |
[05:45] | He get a good look at her? | 他看到她了吗 |
[05:46] | No. It was dark and he just saw someone running. | 没有 当时很黑 他只看到一个人在跑 |
[05:49] | He says he thinks it was a woman because she ran like a girl. | 他觉得是女人 因为她跑得姿势像女孩 |
[05:51] | – Did he see a gun? – No. | -他看到枪了吗 -没有 |
[05:52] | So he might’ve seen someone exercising. | 所以他可能是看到别人在锻炼 |
[05:55] | Yep. You two got anything? | 对 你们俩查到什么了吗 |
[05:58] | Both our vics rode with the Lords of Thunder. | 两名受害者都是雷神帮的成员 |
[06:00] | Leo was top dog, and Grimm was his lieutenant. | 利奥是领头的 格林姆是他的副手 |
[06:02] | According to organized crime, | 据有组织犯罪部门说 |
[06:04] | the L.O.T. has been doing business with some Albanians. | 雷神帮在跟阿尔巴尼亚人做生意 |
[06:06] | Well, the Albanians buying the guns or selling them? | 阿尔巴尼亚人是买枪还是卖枪 |
[06:08] | Selling, I think. | 我觉得是卖枪 |
[06:09] | Maybe our bikers found a cheaper source and reneged on the deal? | 也许骑手们找到更便宜的来源就违约了 |
[06:13] | Kelly Wagner. | 凯利·瓦格纳 |
[06:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:16] | That’s a DNA match for lipstick we found on the biker. | 这是车手身上口红的DNA匹配结果 |
[06:22] | Okay, she was in foster care. | 她被寄养过 |
[06:24] | Yeah, a pretty steady work history. | 对 工作史很稳定 |
[06:27] | Known associate of the Lords of Thunder. | 是雷神帮的已知同伙 |
[06:28] | Short sheet. Nonviolent crimes only. | 犯罪记录很短 只有非暴力犯罪 |
[06:30] | Double homicide seems like a bit of a stretch. | 双重谋杀看起来有点过头了 |
[06:32] | So maybe she’s the witness. | 所以她也许是目击证人 |
[06:34] | You got an address? | 你找到地址了吗 |
[06:35] | Nothing current, but she does have an EBT card. | 没有最近的地址 但她有一张社会福利卡 |
[06:39] | She uses it almost exclusively in Dorchester, | 她通常只在多切斯特用它 |
[06:41] | including…20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前还用过 |
[06:44] | I’ll get Jane. You two get in a car. | 我去叫简 你们俩去开车 |
[06:46] | Send her picture to uniforms in the area. | 把她的照片发给那个区域的警察 |
[06:48] | If she’s a witness to a double homicide, | 如果她是一起双重谋杀案的目击证人 |
[06:49] | We need to find her before the killer does. | 我们就得在凶手之前找到她 |
[06:55] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[06:58] | I’ve got nothing. | 我一无所获 |
[06:59] | Jane and Korsak finished. | 简和科萨克也结束了 |
[07:00] | They’re moving a few blocks over. | 他们到其它街区去了 |
[07:02] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[07:05] | BPD. We’re looking for this woman. | 波士顿警察 我们在找这个女人 |
[07:08] | – Do you know her? Have you seen her recently? – No. | -您认识她吗 最近见过她吗 -没 |
[07:10] | Can you take a closer look? It’s important. | 您能仔细看看吗 这很重要 |
[07:14] | I don’t know her. Sorry. | 我不认识她 抱歉 |
[07:27] | Put it down! | 把它放下 |
[07:32] | Put it down! | 把它放下 |
[07:42] | Thanks, Nina. | 多谢 妮娜 |
[07:54] | Coral blush. | 珊瑚红 |
[07:55] | Same shade of lipstick we found smudged on Leo Danner. | 和我们在利奥·丹纳身上发现的色号一样 |
[07:58] | A smudge that happens to have your DNA in it. | 里面还刚好有你的DNA |
[08:00] | We also have an eyewitness that saw a woman leaving the scene | 我们还有目击者看到有个女人 |
[08:03] | of Leo and Grimm’s murder. | 逃离利奥和格林姆的谋杀现场 |
[08:05] | Easy enough to set up a lineup, | 很容易组织一次指认 |
[08:07] | let the witness identify you. | 让目击者辨认你 |
[08:09] | Look, I understand your instinct to stay silent, | 听着 我理解你保持沉默的本能 |
[08:11] | but if you are the shooter, we’ll prove it. | 但如果是你开的枪 我们会证明的 |
[08:14] | The D.A. will go a lot easier on you if you cooperate. | 如果你配合的话地检会让你好过些 |
[08:16] | Yeah, if you’re an innocent witness, | 对 如果你是无辜的目击证人 |
[08:19] | someone out there is gonna want you dead. | 现在肯定有人在追杀你 |
[08:21] | We can keep that from happening. | 我们可以阻止这件事发生 |
[08:25] | Associating with the lords of thunder | 与雷神帮为伍 |
[08:26] | is a violation of your parole for possession. | 是违反你的假释条例的 |
[08:28] | We’ll just send you downtown till you decided | 我们会把你送回去 |
[08:29] | to change your mind and talk to us. | 直到你改变主意向我们开口 |
[08:32] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能这么做 |
[08:33] | Then talk to us. | 那就开口 |
[08:35] | I’ve got nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[08:39] | Call us if you change your mind. | 改变主意给我打电话 |
[08:55] | Okay, if I scramble all these, | 如果我把这些都弄乱 |
[08:56] | how long do you think it would take you | 你觉得你们要花多长时间 |
[08:57] | to put them back together? | 才能把它们拼回去 |
[08:58] | Well, I wouldn’t bother because the ones without | 我才懒得拼 因为跟证据 |
[09:00] | evidentiary value are destined for the crusher. | 无关的枪反正最后也要被销毁 |
[09:03] | Which means at least one of them has evidentiary value. | 也就是说至少有一把枪跟证据有关 |
[09:05] | Yes, but just one. | 对 但只有一把 |
[09:06] | So as you’d expect, | 如你所料 |
[09:07] | the serial numbers were filed down. | 枪的序列号都被锉掉了 |
[09:09] | But all the guns were wiped clean, which is unusual, | 但所有枪都被擦干净了 这很反常 |
[09:11] | but we were able to pull a single partial print. | 但我们还是找到了一枚残缺的指纹 |
[09:14] | Which is not enough for court. | 这不够作为法庭上的证据 |
[09:16] | But it is enough to identify a suspect. | 但足够辨认嫌疑人了 |
[09:18] | Endrit Amiti. | 恩德特·阿米蒂 |
[09:21] | American-albanian. | 美籍阿尔巴尼亚人 |
[09:22] | Well, he’s been arrested enough times, | 他被逮捕过很多次 |
[09:24] | but none of the charges have stuck. | 但没有一次被定罪 |
[09:26] | You know what? | 你想想看 |
[09:28] | This will be great for your book. | 这可能是你写书的好素材 |
[09:30] | You’re writing a book? | 你在写书 |
[09:31] | Yes, she is. | 没错 |
[09:33] | I’ve just written one chapter. | 我只写了一章 |
[09:35] | Oh. And am I in it? | 你把我写进去了吗 |
[09:37] | I could be a dashing scottish medical examiner’s assistant. | 我可以当个时髦的苏格兰法医助理 |
[09:42] | Yeah! | 对呀 |
[09:44] | If that doesn’t scream “best-seller,” | 如果这都成不了畅销书 |
[09:45] | I don’t know what does. | 还有谁能行 |
[09:48] | You — you will be in the acknowledgments. | 你 你会出现在致谢部分里 |
[09:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Well, just don’t make me English. | 反正别把我写成英格兰人 |
[09:56] | I’ll never live it down. | 否则我永远记恨你 |
[10:00] | Oh, my God. Please make him English. | 天哪 求你一定要把他写成英格兰人 |
[10:02] | Please, please, please make him English! | 求你求你 把他写成英格兰人 |
[10:08] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[10:10] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[10:12] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[10:16] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[10:16] | Doc says my melon’s a-ok. | 医生说我的脑袋没事 |
[10:18] | Wanna grab lunch? I’m craving Indian. | 一起吃午饭吧 我很想吃印度菜 |
[10:21] | No. | 算了吧 |
[10:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:28] | I’m worried… | 我在担心 |
[10:31] | about that Kelly Wagner takedown. | 之前追捕凯利·瓦格纳的事 |
[10:32] | I-I feel like… | 我感觉 |
[10:34] | I wasn’t completely in control. | 当时有些失控 |
[10:36] | No, that’s not true. | 不 你没有 |
[10:37] | My finger was on the trigger. | 我的手指当时放在扳机上 |
[10:39] | I didn’t need to have my finger on the trigger. | 但根本不需要把手指放在扳机上 |
[10:42] | – I shouldn’t have — – You didn’t do anything wrong. | -我不应该 -你没有做错 |
[10:43] | – What if I shot her? – You didn’t. | -我要是开枪了怎么办 -你没有 |
[10:46] | I don’t think we should go in the field together. | 我觉得我们不应该一起出外勤了 |
[10:49] | You are overreacting. | 你小题大做了 |
[10:51] | Telling me my feelings aren’t valid | 告诉我我的感觉不正确 |
[10:52] | doesn’t make me feel any better. | 也不能让我好过 |
[10:54] | I’m — I’m sorry. I-I didn’t — | 对不起 我没想要 |
[10:55] | I’ll talk to you later. | 以后再聊 |
[11:00] | What the Feds tell us is that you and your friends | 联邦探员告诉我们说你和你的朋友们 |
[11:02] | are the most dangerous criminals on the east coast. | 是东海岸最危险的罪犯 |
[11:04] | Is that supposed to be some kind of compliment? | 这算是称赞吗 |
[11:07] | They say that you play by new rules, | 他们说你遵守的是新规矩 |
[11:09] | basically no rules at all. | 也就是不讲规矩 |
[11:11] | “Give us what we want or die philosophy” is what they say. | “不给我想要的就去死”就是你的哲学 |
[11:13] | One would not have many friends if one lived a life like that. | 一个人如果这样的话就不可能有朋友 |
[11:18] | These your friends? | 他们是你的朋友吗 |
[11:26] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[11:27] | We found your fingerprint on a gun in one of their shops. | 在他们一家店里的枪上我们发现了你的指纹 |
[11:30] | We’re not buying that you don’t know them. | 我们不相信你不认识他们 |
[11:32] | Are you implying that I am part of some kind | 你们是暗示说我是某个 |
[11:34] | of criminal enterprise? | 犯罪集团的成员吗 |
[11:36] | No, no, we’re saying that. | 不不不 我们是明着说的 |
[11:38] | We’re saying that you killed these two men | 我们明着说是你杀死了这两个人 |
[11:40] | because they made you angry or they… | 因为他们惹你生气了 或者他们 |
[11:43] | cut in line in front of you at Starbucks. | 在星巴克在你前面插队了 |
[11:45] | I have done nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[11:48] | Well, we’re gonna hold you on an illegal firearms charge | 我们在以非法持有枪支罪扣留你期间 |
[11:51] | while we check that out. | 会查清楚这事的 |
[11:53] | You would be wise — | 你最好放聪明 |
[11:55] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[12:01] | Talk to you after you’ve been processed. | 等你被收押后再聊 |
[12:07] | We interviewed most of the bikers who aren’t currently in jail. | 我们审问了大部分现在没在监狱里的骑手 |
[12:10] | Stonewalled by one and all. | 一无所获 |
[12:12] | “The code” is holding. | 大家都很守”规矩” |
[12:14] | If there’s any vengeance to be had, | 如果他们要报复 |
[12:16] | they’re planning on getting it themselves. | 你们他们正在自己策划 |
[12:18] | Okay, what about the Albanians? | 好吧 那些阿尔巴尼亚人呢 |
[12:19] | Well, they’re trickier to track down, | 他们很狡猾 不容易追踪 |
[12:21] | but we’re working our way through the list. | 但我们正在想办法一个一个调查 |
[12:22] | Well, Endrit Amiti’s warrant | 恩德特·阿米蒂的逮捕令 |
[12:25] | should be ready within the hour. | 应该在一个小时内就出来了 |
[12:26] | As much of a jackass of epic proportions that I think he is, | 虽然我觉得他是个百年不遇的大混蛋 |
[12:30] | I believed him when he said he didn’t kill Leo and Grimm. | 但我相信里奥和格林姆不是他杀的 |
[12:32] | And what about Kelly Wagner? | 那凯利·瓦格纳呢 |
[12:34] | Did we find anything else background-wise? | 从他的背景资料里查出点什么了吗 |
[12:36] | Her last known address was near the shop. | 她最后的已知地址是在店旁边 |
[12:38] | Neighbor said she moved away six months ago. | 邻居说她在半年前搬走了 |
[12:40] | EBT card fits the same timeline, | 电子转账卡记录也符合时间线 |
[12:43] | as does a job she picked up at a bar in Dorchester. | 她在多尔切斯特一家酒吧找了份工作 |
[12:46] | Okay, what about this? | 好吧 会不会是这样 |
[12:47] | New job, better neighborhood, | 有了新工作 住的地方也变好了 |
[12:50] | maybe she wants a better life, Leo didn’t wanna let her go. | 或许她想过得更好 但里奥不愿意 |
[12:53] | She could’ve moved further away. | 那她再搬远点不就行了 |
[12:55] | Shooting him seems excessive. | 没必要杀他吧 |
[12:56] | I know. You’re right. I hate my theory. | 我知道 有道理 我讨厌自己的想法 |
[12:58] | Just got off the phone with the warden | 我刚跟萨福克县监狱的典狱长 |
[12:59] | at the Suffolk County Jail. | 通过电话 |
[13:00] | Someone got to Kelly already? | 已经有人找上凯利了吗 |
[13:01] | No, he has a jailhouse snitch | 不 他在监狱里有个内线 |
[13:03] | who says Kelly’s trying to hire a hit man. | 说凯利正在想办法雇杀手 |
[13:06] | She just went in six hours ago. | 她六个小时前刚进去 |
[13:08] | She’s desperate, | 她要狗急跳墙了 |
[13:10] | which tells me she’s probably our witness. | 也就是说她可能是个目击者 |
[13:12] | She’s scared for her safety, and she’s trying to get | 她担心自己的安全所以要在凶手 |
[13:14] | to the killer before he gets to her. | 干掉她之前先把凶手干掉 |
[13:15] | I’ll bet we figure out who her target is, we wrap up this case. | 只要知道她的目标是谁 就能破案了 |
[13:17] | She’s not gonna talk to us. So what do we do? | 她不会跟我们说的 我们该怎么办 |
[13:23] | Maybe I get myself arrested. | 或许我可以让自己被捕 |
[13:32] | Because prisons are dangerous, | 因为监狱里很危险 |
[13:34] | studies show that inmates become hypervigilant | 有研究显示犯人们对威胁信号 |
[13:37] | about signs of threat. | 非常警觉 |
[13:38] | So a tough veneer projects a threat of violence, | 所以一个吓人的外表能镇住他们 |
[13:41] | which keeps other inmates at bay. | 让其他犯人都能老实待着 |
[13:43] | So you think I should put on a tough veneer? | 所以你觉得我应该打扮得吓人一点 |
[13:46] | Oh, you have a tough veneer. | 你已经很吓人了 |
[13:48] | Maybe even have tough under veneer. | 或者可以内心也很吓人 |
[13:51] | I’m suggesting you keep it. | 我建议你保持这点 |
[13:53] | Okay, so how far up the neck do you wanna go? | 你打算弄到脖子哪儿 |
[13:57] | Well, I don’t know. How long does this fruit stuff stay on? | 我也不知道 这水果玩意儿能留多久 |
[14:00] | It’s not actually a fruit. | 它不能算是水果 |
[14:01] | It’s the ink made out of an extract of fruit. | 它是由水果浓缩而成的墨水 |
[14:04] | – Maura… – It’s the genipa americana. | -莫拉 -它是美洲格尼帕树 |
[14:05] | So a week or two depending on how quickly you exfoliate. | 它能留一到两周 取决于你角质层更新速度 |
[14:09] | I don’t know how quickly I exfoliate. | 我不知道我角质层更新速度 |
[14:11] | All right, so let’s say two weeks. | 好吧 那就算两周吧 |
[14:13] | Not the face. | 别画到脸上 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:15] | – Your cover’s set. – Hey. | -你的身份准备好了 -好的 |
[14:17] | Federal D.O.C. has existing aliases for operations like this. | 联邦商务部有为这类行动用的现成假身份 |
[14:20] | You are Lisa Caro. | 你叫丽莎·卡罗 |
[14:22] | You’re being brought in for an extradition hearing. | 你是因为引渡审讯进去的 |
[14:24] | I hate the name Lisa. | 我不喜欢丽莎这个名字 |
[14:25] | Relax. You’ll only have it for a couple of days. | 放松 你也就叫个几天丽莎 |
[14:27] | That’s as long as I’m gonna let you stay in Suffolk. | 这也是你在萨克福待的时间 |
[14:29] | I can stay in there as long as I need to. | 需要我待多久 我就可以待多久 |
[14:30] | No, you can’t. It’s not safe. That’s a good-looking tattoo. | 不行 那样不安全 你这纹身很好看啊 |
[14:33] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | The warden is moving any inmates | 典狱长正在移走 |
[14:36] | that might have possibly intersected with you. | 所有可能和你有关联的囚犯 |
[14:38] | Arrested by BPD homicide, | 被波士顿凶案组抓进去的 |
[14:40] | relatives arrested by homicide, | 亲人被凶案组抓进去的 |
[14:42] | any women who went to high school with you, | 跟你上同一所高中的女生 |
[14:44] | – grew up in your neighborhood. – Well, that could be a lot. | -在你家附近长大的 -那人可不少 |
[14:47] | Can you not? | 能不吹吗 |
[14:51] | Well, how about the relatives of police personnel? | 警务人员的亲戚呢 |
[14:54] | Good question. I’ll confirm. | 好问题 我会检查的 |
[14:55] | The snitch who gave us the tip is also being moved. | 给我们消息的线人也被转移了 |
[14:58] | She may get suspicious when you show up so soon after the tip | 她可能会因刚泄密你就出现而起疑 |
[15:00] | and be willing to settle that suspicion for a pack of smokes. | 然后愿意用这份怀疑换一包烟 |
[15:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:06] | Oh, you can’t believe the photos that I found. | 你绝不会相信我找到的这些照片 |
[15:11] | – Hey, Ma. – What’s going on? | -妈 -怎么回事儿 |
[15:14] | Why are you getting such an enormous tattoo? | 为什么你纹了个这么大的纹身 |
[15:19] | Jane? | 简 |
[15:20] | Yeah, uh… | 那个… |
[15:22] | Okay. Um, you know what? | 好的 那啥… |
[15:25] | Ma, can I, uh, talk to you? Just in here for a minute? | 妈 我能跟你谈谈不 就一会儿 |
[15:29] | Please? | 求你了 |
[15:30] | Everything’s fine, okay? Um… | 一切正常 好吧 |
[15:36] | Jane, what’s going on? | 简 到底是怎么回事儿 |
[15:39] | I’m going undercover. | 我要去卧底 |
[15:41] | -Where? – The county jail. | -去哪儿 -县立监狱 |
[15:43] | Oh, my lord. | 我的天 |
[15:44] | Ma, it’s just to find information. That’s all. | 妈 我只是去找线索 就这么简单 |
[15:46] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你脑袋坏了吗 |
[15:48] | It’s a double homicide. | 这是个双重谋杀案 |
[15:49] | I’m trying to stop somebody else from being killed. | 我这是在阻止再有人遇害 |
[15:51] | Okay, I support you in that. But this is too much. | 我支持你这点 但卧底太过了 |
[15:54] | Ma, it’s my — | 妈 这是我的… |
[15:56] | Don’t say it! Don’t say “Job.” | 别说那个词 千万别说”工作” |
[16:00] | Say “Christmas,” say “Frog.” | 说”圣诞” 说”青蛙” |
[16:02] | Yeah, that doesn’t really make any sense, ma. “It’s my frog” — | 那样话都不通了 妈 那是我的青蛙 |
[16:04] | Shut up, Jane. | 闭嘴 简 |
[16:06] | First Korsak’s wedding, Ron and my breakup. | 先是科萨克的婚礼 我和罗恩分手 |
[16:10] | There are consequences for the rest of us. | 我们其他人都承受了后果 |
[16:16] | – Ma… – Isn’t being a cop enough? | -妈 -当个警察还不够吗 |
[16:19] | Now you have to be a cop | 你现在还要把自己 |
[16:20] | that puts herself with a bunch of criminals? | 和一群罪犯关在一起 |
[16:24] | Korsak and Maura would never let anything happen. | 科萨克和莫拉是不会让我出事的 |
[16:26] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[16:27] | And you’ll probably be fine. | 你或许不会有事 |
[16:30] | Then you’ll come home, and we’ll — | 然后你会回家 我们会… |
[16:32] | We’ll all pretend it’s normal | 我们会假装想到 |
[16:34] | to think about what you’d look like in a casket. | 你被装在骨灰盒里的模样也很正常 |
[16:41] | I bet you’d look great. | 我保证你到时候好看得很 |
[16:46] | Ma. | 妈 |
[16:56] | You got something off the clothes from Endrit’s apartment? | 你从恩德特公寓的衣服上发现什么了吗 |
[16:58] | Oh. Yes, I do. | 是的 有发现 |
[17:02] | Blood splatter consistent with a gunshot and a pair of shoes. | 一双鞋 以及和枪击吻合的血迹 |
[17:06] | Although the blood doesn’t belong to either of our victims. | 尽管这血迹并不属于两位死者 |
[17:09] | Well, that’s a twist I didn’t see coming. | 这个反转我真没想到 |
[17:10] | The soles of the shoes also had commercial soap | 鞋里的鞋垫上有商用肥皂 |
[17:12] | and laundry detergent on them. | 和洗衣液的痕迹 |
[17:14] | So I was thinking a murderer in a laundromat? | 所以我认为凶手去过自助洗衣店 |
[17:18] | Thanks. I’ll check it out. | 谢了 我会去查的 |
[17:19] | Yeah. Oh, hey. | 好 对了 |
[17:21] | Um, I won a-a raffle the other day | 我有天中了个奖 |
[17:24] | and I got this gift certificate | 我赢了一张 |
[17:25] | for a restaurant on the east side. | 在城东一家餐厅的礼券 |
[17:27] | I was thinking the three of us could go sometime? | 我在想咱仨什么时候可以一起去 |
[17:29] | Oh. Right. | 好的 |
[17:31] | You guys are a great couple. | 你俩是很配的一对 |
[17:33] | You really bring out the best in each other. | 你们真的互相激发了对方最好的一面 |
[17:36] | I’ll, uh, check and… | 我会去查… |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:48] | Put you in Wagner’s dorm, | 把你安排在了瓦格纳的牢房 |
[17:49] | a couple beds down from her so it’s not too obvious. | 和她隔着几张床 所以不会特别明显 |
[17:52] | There are only two guards who know your status. | 只有两名狱守知道你的身份 |
[17:54] | We’ll work 12-hour shifts for as long as you’re here. | 只要你还在那里 我们会轮流值半天班 |
[17:56] | – We’re thinking two days tops. – Probably smart. | -我们想着最多两天 -很明智 |
[17:59] | The tats are nice, but probably won’t take long | 纹身不错 但大概很快就会有人 |
[18:01] | for someone to smell you’re a cop, and mess you up. | 发现你是个警察 找你的事 |
[18:05] | You make going to jail sound very unappealing. | 你把入狱这事儿描述得非常不吸引人 |
[18:07] | Now we need a safe word or a phrase | 现在咱们要想个安全词 |
[18:09] | So we know you’ll want to be extracted. | 这样我们能知道你想出来 |
[18:11] | Pick something you’ll remember if you’re scared or stressed. | 选一个你害怕或紧张时能想到的东西 |
[18:14] | Not too common that you’d accidentally use it | 不能太常用 不然会让你 |
[18:16] | in a regular prison conversation. | 在日常监狱对话中不小心用到 |
[18:22] | Walrus. | 华乐斯 |
[18:25] | I had a cat named walrus. | 我养过只猫叫华乐斯 |
[18:26] | I thought you hated cats. | 我以为你不喜欢猫呢 |
[18:27] | Walrus is why. | 就是因为华乐斯 |
[18:29] | There’s only so much we can do without drawing | 为了不让你引人怀疑 |
[18:30] | the wrong sort of attention your way, okay? | 我们能做的很有限 好吗 |
[18:32] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好 |
[18:34] | You’re just trying to figure out who Kelly Wagner wants dead | 只要查出凯利·瓦格纳想要杀谁 |
[18:36] | so we can solve the biker murder. | 好让我们侦破这起车手谋杀案 |
[18:38] | That’s all we need. | 不用别的 |
[18:42] | – Check on ma, all right? – I will. | -去看看我妈 好吗 -我会的 |
[18:46] | You be careful… | 自己小心 |
[18:47] | Or your mother won’t be the only one who wants to smack you. | 否则想打你的可不只是你妈妈 |
[19:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:45] | Just eggs. | 只要蛋 |
[19:47] | Take a biscuit. They’re good. | 要点饼干吧 挺好吃的 |
[19:50] | Very good. | 是很好吃 |
[19:53] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:54] | I’m not kidding. It’s the only thing worth eating. | 我没开玩笑 就饼干还咽得下去 |
[19:58] | Nothing personal. | 就事论事 |
[20:00] | I’ll have hers. | 她的给我吧 |
[20:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | It’s better if you don’t watch people. | 你最好不要盯着别人看 |
[20:17] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:23] | How long you gonna be here? | 你要待多久 |
[20:28] | I’ve got three months left on six. | 我六个月就剩三个月了 |
[20:32] | Grand theft. Jewelry. | 重偷窃罪 偷的珠宝 |
[20:35] | My whole career. | 偷了一辈子了 |
[20:37] | First time I ever got caught. | 第一次被抓到 |
[20:42] | What’d you do? | 你干什么了 |
[20:43] | You know what? They say I killed somebody. | 告诉你 他们说我杀人了 |
[20:45] | And maybe I did or maybe I didn’t, | 也许我杀了人也许我没有 |
[20:47] | but I’m willing to kill you and stay here if it’ll shut you up. | 但要能让你闭嘴我很乐意杀掉你留在这里 |
[21:02] | So Korsak and Frankie looked into it. | 科萨克和弗兰基查了 |
[21:04] | Turns out there was an unsolved homicide involving a victim | 真有一件未破的谋杀案 被害人被塞进了 |
[21:07] | who was stuffed into a dryer at a laundromat. | 自主洗衣店的烘干机里 |
[21:09] | Did it match the same chemicals that we found on Endrit’s shoes? | 和我们在恩德特鞋子上找到的化学药品匹配吗 |
[21:12] | Exact same product profile. | 一模一样 |
[21:18] | Endrit made this mistake. | 这是恩德特犯的错误 |
[21:20] | He might have made others. | 也许不只这一个 |
[21:22] | Call upstairs and get the case files on any unsolved homicides | 打给楼上把类似情况未破谋杀案的卷宗 |
[21:25] | – that fit this profile. – What profile? | -都要来 -什么情况 |
[21:27] | Well, somebody stuffs you in a dryer, | 有人把人塞进烘干机 |
[21:30] | they’re looking to make a point. | 是为了表明某种态度 |
[21:31] | It’s not about the victim. He’s already dead. | 事情无关受害者 他已经死了 |
[21:33] | It’s about the people who know the victim or who know you. | 这是给那些认识受害人或凶手的人看的 |
[21:36] | So theatrical murders? | 所以是戏剧性谋杀 |
[21:38] | It’s one way to put it. | 可以这么说 |
[21:39] | You got it. | 好的 |
[21:42] | Hi, Angela. | 你好 安琪拉 |
[21:43] | Hey, have you heard anything? | 听说什么事了吗 |
[21:45] | No. No, but I don’t know that we will. | 没有 但也没人说会通知我们 |
[21:48] | Yeah, unless there’s a problem. | 是啊 除非是出了事 |
[21:50] | There’s not going to be a problem. | 不会有事的 |
[21:52] | Come on, we have to trust Jane to take care of herself. | 我们要相信简能照顾好自己 |
[21:55] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[22:00] | You know, I remember when she was little, about 5-ish. | 我还记得她小的时候 大概五岁 |
[22:03] | I was looking out the — the kitchen window. | 我从厨房的窗户往外看 |
[22:06] | She was climbing up this stupid little tree that | 她正在爬一棵小树 那棵树小的 |
[22:10] | that could barely hold a bird. | 站只鸟都摇摇晃晃的 |
[22:12] | It was hard, | 很不容易 |
[22:13] | but I made myself stand there, | 但我还是忍住了没出去 |
[22:16] | hoping that she’d realize it wasn’t safe. | 希望她能自己意识到这很危险 |
[22:20] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[22:21] | She slipped. Fell about 10 feet. | 她掉下来了 从三米高的地方 |
[22:24] | By the time I ran out to the backyard, | 等我跑到后院的时候 |
[22:27] | she was chasing Frankie | 她已经在追着 |
[22:29] | and Tommy down the side of the house. | 弗兰基和汤米绕着房子跑了 |
[22:35] | Am I always going to be this scared? | 我是不是得永远这么担心害怕下去啊 |
[22:59] | I was just looking for someone to talk to. | 我当时只是想找个人说说话 |
[23:02] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:04] | You’d rather it not be you. | 你只是希望我没找上你 |
[23:05] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[23:09] | God, this place sucks. | 这地方真是烂透了 |
[23:14] | What kind of jewelry? | 什么珠宝 |
[23:16] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:18] | What kind of jewelry did you steal? | 你偷的是什么珠宝 |
[23:21] | The shiny kind. | 很好的那种 |
[23:29] | I’m telling you for your own good, | 我这么说是为你好 |
[23:30] | you really need to stay out of other people’s business. | 你最好不要去管别人的闲事 |
[23:37] | – Hey, I got gum — – I have no money. | -我有口香糖 -我没钱 |
[23:39] | I got cigarettes. You gotta need something, girl. | 我有烟 你总会需要点什么的 小丫头 |
[23:43] | What’s your problem, you shit-brained little turd? | 你有病啊 脑子有问题的白痴 |
[23:45] | Oh, I bet you say that to everybody. | 你对谁都这么说吧 |
[23:48] | Hey, don’t you walk away from me. | 我正跟你说话你不许走 |
[23:49] | Back off! | 放手 |
[23:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:53] | Nothin’. | 没事 |
[23:55] | Absolutely nothin’. | 一点事都没有 |
[24:00] | Oh, you, too? | 你也想来 |
[24:01] | Skinny bitch. | 麻杆 |
[24:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:10] | She doesn’t like to talk. | 她不爱说话 |
[24:11] | Well, I-I appreciate the help. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[24:15] | I’m only here for another day, and I didn’t mean to help. | 我就剩一天了 也没想帮你的忙 |
[24:24] | Three unsolved murders in the last two years | 两年里有三起未破谋杀案 |
[24:26] | with interesting disposal characteristics — | 处理尸体的手法很有趣 |
[24:29] | hung from a lamppost, tied to the front of a truck, | 挂在路灯柱子上 绑在车头上 |
[24:33] | Those qualify as theatrical. | 确实有戏剧性 |
[24:35] | We’re trying to see if we can tie Endrit’s crew to any of these. | 我们在查这些是不是恩德特那帮人干的 |
[24:38] | Have you found anything to tie him to the bikers’ murders? | 你发现什么能将他和摩托车手的死联系起来吗 |
[24:39] | No. | 没有 |
[24:40] | Maybe the Albanians had nothing to do with these killings. | 或许那些阿尔巴尼亚人和这些杀人案无关 |
[24:43] | Mm, too early to draw that conclusion. | 现在下此结论还太早 |
[24:46] | But hung from a lamppost was killed with a shotgun. | 不过吊在路灯柱上的人死于猎枪之下 |
[24:49] | That’s the same as our biker murders. | 死因和摩托车手一样 |
[24:53] | What is it? | 你发现了什么 |
[24:55] | Oh. Just these two victims, they, uh, | 只是这两个受害人 他们 |
[24:58] | both have industrial chemicals in their clothes, | 衣服上都有工业化学品 |
[25:00] | Not laundry chemicals but… | 不是清洗用化学品而是 |
[25:01] | No, but acids, alkalines, solvents. | 而是各种酸 碱 溶剂 |
[25:04] | The kind of things used in illegal activities. | 不法活动中常用的东西 |
[25:06] | – Drug manufacture, bombs. – Yes. | – 制毒 炸弹 -是的 |
[25:08] | So what if that’s the unifying thread of our murders? | 如果这就是这些谋杀案的共同点呢 |
[25:11] | Industrial chemicals? Sale of, theft of. | 工业化学品 其买卖和偷窃 |
[25:15] | We’ll start trying to make those links. Thanks. | 我们会开始调查这些联系的 谢了 |
[25:18] | Korsak, have you heard from Jane? | 科萨克 你有简的消息了吗 |
[25:20] | No. | 没 |
[25:21] | Let me know when you do. | 一有消息就告诉我 |
[25:23] | I will. | 会的 |
[25:37] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[25:38] | So I’ve been thinking about what you said, | 我一直在想你之前说的话 |
[25:40] | and I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[25:42] | If it had been the same situation | 如果是同样的情况 |
[25:43] | and Jane had been the one on the ground, | 而简是倒在地上那个人 |
[25:45] | – what would you have done? – I don’t know. | -你会怎么做 -我不知道 |
[25:49] | I’ll tell you — the same thing. | 我来告诉你 同样的事 |
[25:52] | You didn’t shoot anybody. You protected me, | 你没有开枪 你保护了我 |
[25:55] | just… | 就 |
[25:58] | just like you wish you could’ve protected Marcus. | 就像你希望你当初可以这样保护马库斯 |
[26:02] | You were just doing your job, | 你只是在做本职工作 |
[26:03] | and maybe in the midst of it, you realized that… | 或许在那期间 你明白了 |
[26:08] | you can really feel again | 你在经历长时间的 |
[26:11] | after a long time of being too scared to do that. | 害怕逃避之后再次有了情感 |
[26:14] | You didn’t shoot anyone. | 你没开枪打人 |
[26:15] | I didn’t die. | 我没死掉 |
[26:19] | So don’t pull away, okay? | 所以不要疏远我 好吗 |
[26:45] | You gotta pee, do it somewhere else. | 你要尿 到别处去尿 |
[26:47] | Oh, come on. | 让开 |
[26:48] | No, you come on. | 不 你让开 |
[26:51] | You know what? You’re too pretty for me to mess up. | 知道吗 你这么漂亮被我揍坏就不好了 |
[26:55] | How ’bout we be friends? | 不如我们当朋友吧 |
[26:56] | Get off me, man. | 别碰我 姐们 |
[26:58] | What, cowboy? There’s nothing to see here. | 看什么 牛仔 这里没什么好看的 |
[26:59] | What? | 什么 |
[27:11] | There a problem here? | 这里出什么事了 |
[27:13] | No, uh… | 没事 |
[27:15] | There was some water. They slipped. | 地上有水 她们滑倒了 |
[27:17] | Get these women into the infirmary. | 把这些女人带去医务室 |
[27:19] | – Let’s take you, too. – What? No, I’m fine. | -你也去 -什么 不用 我没事 |
[27:22] | What about her? | 她呢 |
[27:25] | Beats the shit out of me. I don’t know. | 你问我我问谁 不知道 |
[27:27] | Let’s get ’em up, get ’em out of here. | 把她们扶起来 带走 |
[27:34] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[27:35] | You are receiving a call | 你接到一通来自 |
[27:36] | from an inmate at Suffolk County Jail. | 萨克福县立监狱的囚犯的电话 |
[27:38] | Please press 1 to accept it. | 接受请按1 |
[27:40] | Jane. | 简 |
[27:41] | Hey. I-I couldn’t reach Vince. | 我给文斯打电话不通 |
[27:44] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我还好 |
[27:46] | Do you need anything? | 你有什么需要的吗 |
[27:48] | – Can you come home? – What’s the holdup on my hearing? | -你能回家了吗 -我的听证会怎么还不开 |
[27:50] | What? | 什么 |
[27:51] | Sorry. Um, no… | 抱歉 不行 |
[27:54] | – and no. – Okay, uh… | -也不行 -好吧 |
[27:56] | Uh, just, you know, | 你懂的 |
[27:57] | I’d like to get cleared, get the hell out of here, you know? | 我想要消除罪名 尽快离开这里 |
[28:00] | All right, this is like a bad game show. | 这就像一场糟糕的游戏竞猜节目 |
[28:01] | But I get it. You can’t talk freely. | 不过我懂了 你不能随意说话 |
[28:03] | So I will tell you what we know. | 那我来告诉你我们的进展 |
[28:05] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[28:06] | It looks like we can tie the Albanians | 我们差不多能将阿尔巴尼亚人 |
[28:07] | to a number of open investigations. | 和许多未结案件联系起来 |
[28:09] | But we haven’t been able to tie them to the biker murders. | 但还不能将他们与摩托车手杀人案相联系 |
[28:12] | Okay. What about my girl? | 好的 我的女儿怎么样了 |
[28:14] | – Kelly? – Yeah. | -凯利 -是的 |
[28:16] | We haven’t found anything new. | 没有新发现 |
[28:17] | All right, well, then I guess I’ll have to work it out on my own. | 好吧 估计我得靠自己想办法了 |
[28:20] | Be careful. Be really careful, Jane. We’re all — | 要小心 要真的很小心 简 我们都 |
[28:22] | Your call limit has been reached | 你的电话限时已到 |
[28:23] | and this connection is being terminated. | 现在连线中断 |
[28:26] | …really worried about you. | 真的很担心你 |
[28:37] | So you said you’re not gonna be here very long? | 你说过你不会在这里待很久 |
[28:40] | My hearing’s tomorrow. | 我的听证会就在明天 |
[28:42] | Charges get dropped. Case falls apart. I’m a free woman. | 指控会被取消 案子不成立 我就自由了 |
[28:45] | You looking for work? | 你要找活儿干吗 |
[28:47] | Yeah, I’m always looking to better myself. | 当然 我一直在找以期改善自身 |
[28:49] | ‘Cause I have something. | 我可以给你活儿干 |
[28:52] | Well, spit it out, sweetheart. | 说出来吧 亲爱的 |
[28:55] | I need someone… | 我需要一个人 |
[28:58] | taken care of. | 被处理掉 |
[29:02] | You shittin’ me? | 你在玩我吗 |
[29:03] | No. | 不 |
[29:05] | I’ve got $10,000. | 我有一万美元 |
[29:06] | I can get it to you once it’s done. | 你干完我就可以给你 |
[29:09] | How hard’s the job? | 这活儿难度多大 |
[29:12] | He goes by Snake. | 他人称大蛇 |
[29:14] | His real name is Jeff Morgan. | 真名是杰夫·摩根 |
[29:17] | He’s with the Lords of Thunder. | 他和雷神帮是一伙的 |
[29:18] | What did he do? | 他犯了什么事 |
[29:21] | You want the job or not? | 你到底要不要这活儿 |
[29:23] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[29:39] | You know, I really liked my cat. | 我以前真的很喜欢我的猫 |
[29:42] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[29:46] | His name was Walrus. | 它叫华乐斯 |
[29:58] | Hey, I got your text. | 收到你的短信了 |
[30:02] | I didn’t wanna wake all of you up. | 我不想吵醒你们 |
[30:05] | And I really, really needed a shower. | 我前面真的 真的要洗个澡 |
[30:10] | And… | 另外 |
[30:12] | I called Ma a few times. She hasn’t picked up yet. | 我给妈打了几次电话 她都没接 |
[30:16] | It’s early. | 太早了 |
[30:20] | That’s quite a bruise. | 好大块瘀青 |
[30:23] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[30:24] | It will be in a couple of weeks, but right now, | 过个几周是没事了 可现在 |
[30:26] | it’s a pretty nice bruise. | 这瘀青可挺严重的 |
[30:28] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[30:30] | Your mom will call you back. | 你妈会回你电话的 |
[30:31] | She’s probably just… relieved that you’re okay | 她知道你没事了就放心了 |
[30:35] | and she needs a minute. | 只是需要点时间消化 |
[30:37] | Yes, I’m sure that’s it. | 对 我相信”只是这样” |
[30:39] | Well, it’s hard to worry about our loved ones. | 担心所爱之人总是不容易 |
[30:42] | We always want to protect them. | 总想保护他们 |
[30:44] | You’ve certainly done plenty of that. | 你也经常这么做过 |
[30:49] | I have. | 是啊 |
[30:50] | So did you get what you needed? | 那么你有什么发现了吗 |
[30:53] | I did. | 有了 |
[30:57] | I have to get to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[30:59] | But we didn’t finish our coffee. | 咖啡还没喝完呢 |
[31:01] | I know. Come on. Come on, come on! | 我知道 走走走 |
[31:02] | Oh, gosh. | 老天啊 |
[31:05] | Get the jacket. Jacket, jacket, jacket! Come on! | 拿上外套 外套外套 快 |
[31:07] | All right. | 好 |
[31:13] | Wow, that’s a big tattoo. | 好大一个纹身 |
[31:15] | I know. I’m kinda starting to like it. | 我知道 我快爱上它了 |
[31:16] | Um, when you were digging into Kelly’s family, | 你在调查凯利家人时 |
[31:18] | – did you find anything? – Nope. | -有什么发现吗 -没有 |
[31:19] | Her parents died when she was in her teens. | 她十几岁时父母就死了 |
[31:21] | She was in foster homes until she aged out of the system. | 她在寄养家庭一直待到寄养上限年龄 |
[31:24] | I think we missed something. Can you look again? | 我觉得漏了些东西 你能再查查吗 |
[31:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[31:31] | You’re trying to kill him. I just wanna know why. | 你企图杀了他 我想知道原因 |
[31:38] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[31:39] | You did all this just to — | 你大费周折就为了… |
[31:41] | Kelly, we’re just trying to help. | 凯利 我们只是想帮你 |
[31:42] | Shit. You don’t know what you’ve done. | 狗屁 你不知道自己做了什么 |
[31:45] | Okay, fine. Then tell us. | 好 那告诉我们吧 |
[31:48] | Come on, you putting a hit out on Snake? | 说吧 你叫人袭击了大蛇 |
[31:49] | That had zero chance of success. You know that. | 根本是白费力气 你很清楚 |
[31:52] | And if you were just trying to protect yourself, | 如果你只想求自保 |
[31:53] | you could’ve ratted him out a lot sooner. | 你可以早点把他供出来 |
[31:55] | But you weren’t trying to protect yourself, | 可你没想自保 |
[31:56] | were you, Kelly? | 对吗 凯利 |
[31:57] | You were trying to protect your half-sister, Marley. | 你只是想保护那半路认的妹妹 马利 |
[32:02] | We’d do anything to protect our family, wouldn’t we? | 人会不惜一切保护家人 对吧 |
[32:06] | Especially when they can’t protect themselves. | 尤其是他们没法自保的时候 |
[32:10] | She was there, wasn’t she? | 她在现场对吧 |
[32:13] | She’s the one who saw Snake kill Leo and Grimm. | 她看到大蛇杀了利奥和格林姆 |
[32:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:20] | And now because of me, she’s probably dead, too. | 现在都怪我 她估计也没命了 |
[32:30] | Did you find her? | 你们找到她了吗 |
[32:32] | No. | 没有 |
[32:36] | I took her out of that awful foster home she was in. | 我让她摆脱了那可怕的寄养家庭 |
[32:38] | You know, I-I-I-I-I… | 你知道 我… |
[32:41] | I should’ve gotten her out of Boston. | 我该带她离开波士顿的 |
[32:42] | And Marley was sure that it was Snake? | 马利确定那人是大蛇吗 |
[32:44] | She definitely said, “Snake hurt Leo.” | 她肯定说了 “大蛇伤了利奥” |
[32:48] | I told her to meet me at our safe spot. | 我让她去安全地点见我 |
[32:51] | And I was out getting extra supplies | 你们抓到我时 |
[32:53] | when you guys grabbed me. | 我正好出去找额外补给 |
[32:54] | Why have an exit strategy? | 为何会有逃走策略 |
[32:55] | For something like this. | 为了预防这类事 |
[32:57] | She was my responsibility. | 我有责任保护她 |
[32:59] | What was she supposed to do if you didn’t show up? | 你如果没出现 她会怎么做 |
[33:01] | After three days, she knows to go to the police. | 三天后 她会去报警 |
[33:03] | Well, she hasn’t called, and she’s not at the safe spot. | 她没报警 也没在安全地点 |
[33:07] | Which means either Snake got her | 那要么是大蛇抓走了她 |
[33:10] | or she left ’cause she thought she was supposed to. | 要么就是她觉得自己该走了 |
[33:13] | Why would she think that? | 她为什么会那么想 |
[33:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[33:16] | Was my cellphone at my apartment? | 我的手机在我的公寓吗 |
[33:18] | – No. – No. | -不在 -不在 |
[33:20] | Snake probably found it when he was looking for her. | 大蛇在找她时肯定发现了手机 |
[33:23] | Her name isn’t in it, | 手机里没存她的名字 |
[33:24] | but eventually he’d figure out what number’s hers. | 可他最后肯定知道哪个是她的 |
[33:27] | All right, uh, write her number down, okay? | 好吧 把她的号码写下来 |
[33:29] | And — and maybe we’ll get lucky and find it. | 或许我们走运能查到她 |
[33:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:35] | Jane. | 简 |
[33:41] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[33:45] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[34:12] | Hi, doggy. What’s your name? | 小狗狗 你叫啥呀 |
[34:16] | Her name’s Daisy. | 它叫黛西 |
[34:17] | Hi, Daisy. Hi. You’re so cute. | 黛西 你好 真可爱 |
[34:32] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[34:41] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你太开心了 |
[34:42] | Thanks for letting me borrow your dog. | 谢谢你把狗借给我 |
[34:47] | No problem. I’m okay. Are you okay? | 没事 我很好 你好吗 |
[34:54] | It’s pretty simple. | 非常简单 |
[34:55] | We’ll provide you with a new home outside Boston, | 我们在波士顿之外给你们找了个新家 |
[34:58] | help you get a job, and establish a new life. | 帮你找个工作 建立一个新生活 |
[35:01] | What you have to do is | 你们只需要 |
[35:03] | cooperate with our investigation | 协助我们的调查 |
[35:04] | and abide by the laws of the Commonwealth. | 并且遵守联邦法律 |
[35:08] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[35:11] | Some terrible people are going to be | 有了你们的帮助 |
[35:12] | off the streets because of you. | 一些恶棍将会被绳之于法 |
[35:23] | Hey, just wait for me right out in the hall, okay? | 在走廊上等我一会 |
[35:25] | I’ll be — I’ll be right out. | 我马上 马上就出来 |
[35:29] | I-I-I-I-I wanted to — to leave Leo, all of it, | 我 我 我想要离开利奥 离开那一切 |
[35:32] | and I — and I couldn’t figure out how. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[35:36] | Maybe I wasn’t strong enough to figure it out. | 也许我不够坚强所以才不知道怎么做 |
[35:40] | So just…thank you. | 所以 我只是想谢谢你 |
[35:43] | Thank you so much… | 非常感谢你… |
[35:45] | for helping me take care of the only family I have. | 帮助我照顾我仅有的家人 |
[35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:50] | You got this. Okay? | 你可以的 知道吗 |
[35:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:55] | You got it. | 你可以的 |
[36:12] | We put together enough | 我们收集到了足够的证据 |
[36:13] | to arrest Endrit and three of his associates. | 可以逮捕恩德特和他的三个同伙 |
[36:15] | Snake is being processed. | 大蛇正在接受调查 |
[36:17] | Several L.O.T.s picked up for gun trafficking. | 部分雷神帮的人因走私枪械被捕 |
[36:20] | All in all, a pretty fine day for the good guys. | 总的来说 今天是好人的好日子 |
[36:23] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[36:25] | See you. | 再见 |
[36:32] | Excuse me. Um, I’m looking for Detective “Rizilli”? | 打扰一下 我要找里兹利警探 |
[36:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:43] | Detective “Rizilli”? | 里兹利警探 |
[36:50] | It’s Rizzoli. | 是里佐利 |
[36:52] | – Jane. – Jane. | -叫我简就好 -简 |
[36:57] | You got the D.A. to drop the charges against me. | 你让检察官放弃了对我的检控 |
[37:00] | Well, the fraud charges. | 是欺诈罪的指控 |
[37:02] | Yeah, well, people are more impressed | 人们对珠宝贼的印象 |
[37:04] | with jewel thieves, you know? | 更为深刻 |
[37:07] | And, uh, those — those, uh, fraud charges were bogus. | 那些 那些欺诈罪的指控是子虚乌有的 |
[37:10] | Mm. Even so, you got out because you helped me. | 即便如此 你是因为帮了我所以才能出狱 |
[37:15] | And I’m probably not gonna be there next time, | 我下次也许就不会出现在那了 |
[37:16] | so, you know, | 所以 |
[37:18] | maybe you don’t write checks you can’t pay. | 你最好还是别干让自己吃不了兜着走的事 |
[37:21] | It’s been a hard couple of years. | 这几年太艰难了 |
[37:26] | Well, here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[37:30] | If you ever need anything, you call me, okay? | 你任何时候有需要就打电话给我 好吗 |
[37:33] | I knew you didn’t belong in Suffolk. | 我一看就知道你不是蹲监狱的 |
[37:35] | Oh, yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[37:37] | It was the look in your eyes, | 因为你的眼神里 |
[37:41] | like you still had hope. | 好像还有希望 |
[37:46] | Thanks for helping me. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[37:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:53] | And thanks for the tip about the biscuits. | 还有谢谢你告诉我饼干好吃 |
[37:55] | – They were good, yeah? – Yeah. | -确实很好吃对吧 -是的 |
[38:09] | I’ve been calling you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[38:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:14] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[38:18] | Mostly. | 没大事 |
[38:20] | Ma, it doesn’t hurt. I promise. | 妈 不疼 我发誓 |
[38:26] | I said some things I — | 我说了一些话 我 |
[38:30] | I’m not saying I think I was wrong, but… | 我不是说我觉得自己说错了 但是 |
[38:35] | Maybe I’m just not ready to talk about them yet. | 也许我只是还没做好谈论这件事的准备 |
[38:41] | I’m okay with that. | 我能接受 |
[38:46] | I love you, Ma. | 我爱你 妈 |
[39:15] | I don’t think she’s mad. | 我觉得她不是生气 |
[39:17] | She’s scared, sad. | 她是害怕 难过 |
[39:21] | Why does it feel like everything is changing? | 为什么我觉得一切都在改变呢 |
[39:24] | I mean, you’re writing books. | 比如说 你在写书 |
[39:26] | Frankie’s in a serious relationship. | 弗兰基也在认真谈恋爱了 |
[39:28] | Korsak’s married. He’s about to retire. | 科萨克结婚了 他就快退休了 |
[39:31] | Shouldn’t I be changing? | 我难道不该也做些改变吗 |
[39:33] | You are. Come on, five years ago, | 你在改变呀 要是五年前 |
[39:34] | if your mother would’ve yelled at you like that, | 你母亲这么对你喊一通的话 |
[39:36] | what would you have said to her? | 你会怎么回答她 |
[39:37] | “I’m an adult. It’s my life.” Blah, blah, blah. | “我是个成年人 这是我的生活”这一套呗 |
[39:41] | Exactly. And what did you say this time? | 没错 而你这一次说了什么 |
[39:43] | “I love you.” | “我爱你” |
[39:45] | When you say it like that, it doesn’t seem so magical. | 用你这个态度说出来 就一点魔力也没有了 |
[39:49] | But really, you — you do seem…different | 但是说真的 自你从萨克福监狱回来后 |
[39:52] | since you got back from Suffolk. | 你确实变得不同了 |
[39:55] | Life opened a window by sending me | 当生活把我送到一个没有风景的地方时 |
[39:57] | to a place with no view. | 便为我打开了一扇窗 |
[39:59] | The very definition of irony. | 这是讽刺的真谛 |
[40:05] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[40:07] | Well, would you like me to scream, “Lights out!” | 你想让我大喊”熄灯” |
[40:10] | And rattle a tin can against the window or something? | 然后拿个铁罐嘎嘎地敲铁窗吗 |
[40:13] | They actually don’t do that in jail. | 监狱里其实不这样 |
[40:15] | Oh, that’s good to know, albeit disappointing. | 那还不错 虽然有点叫人失望 |
[40:19] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[40:20] | All right, well, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧 那就明天见了 |
[40:26] | Thanks, Maura. | 谢谢 莫拉 |
[40:46] | Agent Davies. | 戴维斯探员 |
[40:48] | Hi, it’s Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利 |
[40:50] | Yeah, I’m — I’m — I’m sorry about that. | 是的 我 我非常抱歉 |
[40:53] | I-I meant to call earlier and thank you for the drink. | 我本想早些打给你 谢谢你请我喝酒的 |
[40:56] | Uh, I just — I just got really busy. Um… | 只是 我最近非常忙 |
[41:00] | But, uh, actually, I was… | 但是 我打给你 |
[41:03] | I was calling about the job that you offered. | 我打电话给你是想聊聊你给我的那个工作机会 |
[41:07] | The — the instructor at Quantico? | 匡迪科的教官 |
[41:12] | It is. Okay, uh… | 是的 好的 |
[41:16] | Well, I-I-I just have a few questions… | 我只是有几个问题 |