时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi, baby. | -妈 -宝贝 |
[00:41] | I brought you a whole bunch of photos. | 我给你带了一堆照片 |
[00:46] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[00:48] | Yeah, anything to make this place | 能让这地方看着更像家一点 |
[00:49] | look a little more homey. | 我干什么都行 |
[00:51] | How you doing? | 你最近还好吗 |
[00:53] | Me? I’m okay. | 我吗 还行 |
[00:55] | – Why? – Oh, just ’cause, you know, | -怎么了 -就是因为 |
[00:56] | I mean, we had that conversation about my work, | 那次我们谈过我的工作之后 |
[00:59] | and, you know, we never… | 我们就再也没… |
[01:00] | You never really brought it up again, so… | 你也再没提过了 所以… |
[01:02] | Neither did you. | 你也没有啊 |
[01:04] | Well, that’s because you acted like everything was fine, | 那是因为你表现得好像一切正常 |
[01:06] | and, you know, I didn’t want to — | 我不想… |
[01:07] | Well, that’s what this mother does. | 我这当妈的就是这么做的 |
[01:09] | She acts like everything’s okay… | 得表现得若无其事 |
[01:12] | even if it’s not. | 即便有时不是 |
[01:14] | I know that it bothers you, Mom. | 我知道这让你很困扰 妈 |
[01:16] | Look… | 听着 |
[01:19] | I wish I didn’t say all of those things | 我希望那天我没有 |
[01:22] | I said the other day. | 说那些话 |
[01:23] | I-I wish I had said them differently. | 我希望不是用那样的方式说出来的 |
[01:27] | But, honestly, it’s — it’s complicated. | 但说实话 这很矛盾 |
[01:30] | I mean, I respect what you do. | 我的意思是我尊重你的工作 |
[01:34] | But it’s hard for me sometimes. | 只是有时候对我来说有点难以接受 |
[01:37] | I get that, Ma. | 我明白 妈 |
[01:39] | I do. | 真的 |
[01:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:44] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[01:45] | Hi. How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[01:47] | I was up late last night. | 我昨晚睡得有点晚 |
[01:49] | Wait, don’t tell me. | 等等 你先别说 |
[01:50] | You attended a lecture on the life-span of parasites | 你参加了一个关于在裸露的伤口中 |
[01:53] | in open wounds. | 寄生虫能活多久的讲座 |
[01:55] | No. | 没有 |
[01:56] | No, I was volunteering at Hope’s clinic again, | 不是 我又去了霍普的诊所做义工 |
[01:58] | and I want to thank you for encouraging me. | 我想谢谢你鼓励了我 |
[02:00] | Yeah, No problem. Any time. | 别客气 随时找我 |
[02:02] | Did you get Korsak’s call about the shooting? | 科萨克有打给你说枪击案的事吗 |
[02:04] | I did, and I told him that I would wait for you, so… | 有 我跟他说我会等你 所以 |
[02:07] | Well, we’re off to the park. | 那我们去公园吧 |
[02:12] | It’s nothing dangerous. | 没有危险 |
[02:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:22] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:51] | It’s so satisfying to really connect with the patients | 和我正在治疗的病人建立起感情 |
[02:54] | that I’m helping. | 真的让我很有满足感 |
[02:55] | You know, and Hope was so lovely. | 霍普人真的很好 |
[02:57] | You know, sharing her passion for her work | 感受到她对工作的热情 |
[02:59] | really brought us closer together. | 让我们俩又亲近了许多 |
[03:01] | You know, last night, she was telling me this story about — | 昨晚她在给我讲一个故事 关于… |
[03:04] | I got a job offer. | 我拿到了一个工作邀请 |
[03:07] | What kind of job offer? | 什么样的工作邀请 |
[03:10] | A teaching offer. | 教学的工作 |
[03:13] | Um, a — an instructor… | 做指导员 |
[03:15] | at the FBI Academy in Quantico. | 就在匡蒂科联调局学院 |
[03:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:19] | Wow. I… | 我… |
[03:21] | I-I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[03:23] | I mean, it’s a good job. | 我觉得 这份工作很不错 |
[03:24] | It’s…good money, excellent benefits. | 薪水很可观 福利待遇也很好 |
[03:28] | You know, but I’d have to leave my family… | 但这样的话我就得离开我的家人 |
[03:31] | BPD, Boston. | 离开波士顿警局 离开波士顿 |
[03:33] | I think it’s extraordinary. | 我觉得这份工作非常好 |
[03:35] | Just, I don’t know if teaching is just the thing for me. | 只是我不知道我适不适合教书 |
[03:39] | Okay, so let’s do the pros and cons. | 好 那我们分析一下利弊 |
[03:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:42] | No more calls in the middle of the night. | 不用大半夜突然被叫去加班 |
[03:43] | Yeah, but there’s not that much excitement | 也是 但是朝九晚五 |
[03:45] | in a regular 9:00 to 5:00. | 又少了点刺激 |
[03:47] | All right, but you don’t have to chase vicious criminals | 好吧 但你不用再追击邪恶的罪犯 |
[03:48] | into dangerous situations. | 陷入危险之中 |
[03:49] | Okay, well, that’s just good exercise. | 那是很好的锻炼方式 |
[03:51] | I’m sure they have a gym. | 我肯定他们那有健身房 |
[03:53] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 那这个呢 |
[03:54] | Uh, no one will be shooting at you. | 再也没有人会对你开枪了 |
[03:57] | And that’s a good thing? | 这算是好处吗 |
[03:59] | It is for your mother. | 对你妈妈来说是的 |
[04:02] | All right, well, just keep this between us | 好吧 但现在就我俩知道 |
[04:04] | until I figure out what I’m gonna do. | 等我想清楚了再说 |
[04:05] | – Of course. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢了 |
[04:11] | Beautiful morning in the park, Sergeant. | 公园里美好的早晨 警司 |
[04:13] | Not for this guy. | 对于这人来说可不是 |
[04:15] | Jogger found him, called it in earlier. | 慢跑的人发现了他 之前打进的电话 |
[04:17] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[04:18] | No, it was too early. Nobody around. | 没有 太早了 附近没有人 |
[04:20] | That is some shotgun wound. | 看起来是猎枪造成的 |
[04:22] | Yeah, I’ve got uniforms | 对 我已经派了警员 |
[04:23] | searching the area for a murder weapon. | 搜索了附近的区域查找凶器 |
[04:24] | – Nothing yet. – Well-dressed guy alone in the park. | -还没发现 -衣着光鲜独自在公园 |
[04:28] | Maybe it was a robbery. | 也许是抢劫 |
[04:30] | Still had his wallet and a Rolex watch. | 他的钱包和劳力士手表都在 |
[04:32] | Name is Michael Steele, 1818 Deckard. | 迈克尔·斯蒂尔住在迪卡德街1818号 |
[04:35] | I sent Frankie to the house. | 我已经让弗兰基去他家了 |
[04:36] | I’m gonna get Nina to do a full background check. | 我会让妮娜做全面的背景调查 |
[04:38] | Maura, what do you got? | 莫拉 你有什么发现吗 |
[04:39] | Well, the fatal shotgun round | 致命的这一枪 |
[04:41] | appears to be a double-ought buckshot. | 看上去是双当量铅弹射击所致 |
[04:43] | Spread pattern indicates that the shots | 子弹扩散类型显示 |
[04:44] | were fired from approximately 15 to 20 feet. | 射击距离大概有15到20英尺 |
[04:47] | Looks like there might have been someone in the bushes. | 看来是有人在灌木丛中开的枪 |
[04:51] | Branches are all broken, and the ground’s matted. | 树枝都被折断了 地面也被人踩踏过 |
[04:54] | You think they were lying in wait? | 你觉得凶手是有意埋伏在那里的吗 |
[04:56] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 但又说不通 |
[04:58] | It’s not a professional hit. | 不是职业杀手 |
[04:59] | A pro wouldn’t use a shotgun. | 职业杀手不会用猎枪 |
[05:01] | It’s not a robbery. Nothing’s taken. | 又不是抢劫 东西没被拿走 |
[05:03] | Could be random. | 有可能是随机杀人的 |
[05:06] | I hate random. | 我讨厌随机 |
[05:10] | Oh. I hope you’re having better luck than I did. | 希望你能比我运气好点 |
[05:13] | The victim had a very nice apartment near Fenway, | 受害者在芬威附近有一处非常好的公寓 |
[05:15] | but it was clean. | 但里面什么线索都没有 |
[05:16] | Everything was in its place. | 所有东西都在原位放着 |
[05:17] | However, I did… | 但是 我还是 |
[05:20] | find this cellphone bill, which is weird, | 找到了这张电话账单 有点奇怪 |
[05:23] | because there was no phone in the apartment | 因为公寓里面并没有电话 |
[05:26] | or with the body at the crime scene. | 而且罪案现场尸体旁也没有 |
[05:28] | Can you run this through the tracking system? | 你能在追踪系统中查一下这个吗 |
[05:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[05:40] | Well, what did you learn about the victim? | 关于受害者你查到什么了吗 |
[05:42] | Uh, he’s a 42-year-old CPA with his own small firm. | 四十二岁的注册会计师 有一家小公司 |
[05:46] | Specializes in forensic accounting. | 擅长法务 |
[05:48] | He freelances with a variety of financial companies. | 他还在许多金融公司做兼职 |
[05:52] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没有什么异常的情况 |
[05:53] | No money problems, no criminal record, | 没有财务问题也没有犯罪记录 |
[05:56] | no pending litigation. | 也没有尚未解决的诉讼 |
[05:57] | Well, someone didn’t like him. | 但还是有人不喜欢他 |
[06:01] | Okay, Nina… | 好了 妮娜 |
[06:04] | what’s wrong? | 到底怎么了 |
[06:06] | Did I do something or… | 是我做错了什么事还是… |
[06:08] | No. | 没有 |
[06:09] | It’s got nothing to do with you. Not really. | 跟你没关系 没什么太大的关系 |
[06:11] | “Not really” means it has everything to do with me. | 没太大关系 意思是完全有关对吧 |
[06:15] | My mother is in town. | 我妈妈来波士顿了 |
[06:16] | Oh, I thought you and your mother were close. | 你和你妈妈关系不是很好吗 |
[06:19] | Yeah, but I don’t like the way she treats my boyfriends. | 是好 但我不喜欢她对待我男朋友的方式 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:25] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[06:27] | – You don’t know how she is. – How is she? | -你不知道她是什么样的人 -她什么样 |
[06:32] | We got a location on the cellphone. | 我们得到了手机的位置 |
[06:41] | Nina says the victim’s cellphone | 妮娜说受害者的手机 |
[06:42] | is pinging off the tower due east of here. | 被东边的那座信号塔定位了 |
[06:46] | Call the number. | 给那个号码打电话 |
[06:51] | How the hell did his phone get so far away from his body? | 他的手机怎么会离尸体这么远 |
[06:56] | I don’t know. Maybe the murderer took it. | 不知道 也许是凶手拿走的 |
[06:59] | Killed him for his cellphone? | 为他的手机而杀他 |
[07:00] | What’s the world coming to? | 这个世界怎么了 |
[07:03] | Maybe he had something on the phone that the murderer wanted. | 也许手机里有凶手想要的东西 |
[07:12] | Over here! We got another body! | 这边 还有一具尸体 |
[07:27] | Hey, call an ambulance! This one’s alive! | 叫救护车 他还活着 |
[07:34] | Vince Korsak. We need an ambulance at the park. | 文斯·科萨克 公园需要一辆救护车 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:47] | We found another guy. | 我们又发现了一个人 |
[07:49] | I’ll check on him. | 我等下去看他 |
[07:50] | No, no, no. He’s — He’s still alive. | 不不不 他还活着 |
[07:51] | The ambulance is on its way. | 救护车在路上了 |
[07:53] | He had the phone, and he had this. | 手机在他身上 还有这个 |
[07:59] | 抓住机会 婚礼教堂 | |
[08:01] | Edward’s the other guy? | 另一个人是爱德华 |
[08:03] | Who’s Edward? | 爱德华是谁 |
[08:05] | My ex-husband. | 我前夫 |
[08:14] | What can I tell you about Edward Dunn? | 关于爱德华·邓恩我能告诉你们什么 |
[08:16] | I could think of a few things I’d like to know. | 我还是有些想知道的事的 |
[08:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | He came from a wealthy family. | 他来自一个富有的家庭 |
[08:22] | His father, Phillip, runs a large investment firm — | 他父亲菲利普经营一家很大的投资公司 |
[08:26] | Dunn Global Holdings. | 邓恩国际控股 |
[08:29] | And Edward’s a civic leader, a philanthropist. | 爱德华是个仁爱的领袖 是位慈善家 |
[08:31] | How long were the two of you married? | 你们的婚姻维持了多久 |
[08:32] | Well, we came to our senses, | 我们冷静下来之后 |
[08:34] | and we had the marriage annulled the next morning. | 第二天早上就解除了婚约 |
[08:35] | About the time the booze wore off. | 也就是在酒醒之后 |
[08:39] | We were young and foolish, not drunk. | 我们是因为年轻而愚蠢 不是醉酒 |
[08:41] | This is a police station. | 这是警察局 |
[08:42] | This is not “The Jerry Springer Show.” | 不是什么脱口秀 |
[08:44] | Maura’s marriage has nothing to do with our investigation, | 莫拉的婚约和我们的调查无关 |
[08:46] | so let’s focus on the facts, shall we? | 所以我们专注于事实 好吗 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | So, what can you tell us about Edward pertaining to our case, | 那讲讲你对爱德华与案件的关系吧 |
[08:53] | and not the marriage that we know nothing about? | 我们还一无所知的结婚事宜暂且放下 |
[08:57] | Well, I haven’t seen him in years. | 我很多年没见过他了 |
[08:59] | You know, I read recently in the paper | 我最近从报纸上读到 |
[09:00] | that he took over the company | 他接管了公司 |
[09:02] | because his father died of a heart attack. | 因为他父亲死于心脏病 |
[09:04] | But that’s about it. | 仅此而已 |
[09:05] | Okay. Thank you, Maura. | 好吧 谢谢 莫拉 |
[09:07] | So… | 那么… |
[09:08] | you’ll let me know if his condition improves? | 等他好转了你会告诉我吗 |
[09:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:19] | What? I’m just curious. | 怎么了 我只是很好奇 |
[09:22] | Can you work up a background of Edward Dunn, please? | 你能对爱德华·邓恩做个背景调查吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:27] | So, what do you think Mr. Isles | 你觉得艾尔斯先生 |
[09:28] | was doing in the woods with a dead man’s cellphone? | 在树林里拿着一个死人的手机干什么 |
[09:30] | I’d certainly like to ask him. | 我也很想问问他 |
[09:31] | What did the hospital say? | 医院怎么说 |
[09:33] | He’s stable. Still in a coma, unable to speak. | 他情况稳定 还在昏迷中 不能说话 |
[09:43] | Joann? | 琼恩 |
[09:45] | – Hi. How are you? – Hi. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[09:47] | Good. | 我很好 |
[09:49] | Been busy. You know — Girl Scouts, Little League. | 一直很忙 女童子军 还有球赛 |
[09:56] | How’s Ron? | 罗恩怎么样 |
[09:59] | Dad’s okay. | 爸爸还不错 |
[10:01] | Good. I’m glad to hear that. | 很好 很高兴听到这话 |
[10:03] | Take care. | 保重 |
[10:04] | You too. | 你也是 |
[10:07] | Wait. Angela. | 等等 安琪拉 |
[10:11] | I was sorry about what happened between you and my dad. | 你和我爸爸的事我很遗憾 |
[10:14] | – I never meant… – You don’t have to apologize. | -我从没想着… -你不用道歉 |
[10:16] | We do what we have to do for our children. | 我们都会为自己的孩子着想 |
[10:19] | I just never thought that what I said would break you guys up. | 我从没想过我的话会让你们分手 |
[10:24] | Well, your dad’s a wonderful man | 你爸爸是个好人 |
[10:26] | with a family that he loves, | 他爱他的家庭 |
[10:27] | and I just didn’t want my stuff to, uh, come between you two. | 我不想让我成为你们之间的阻碍 |
[10:34] | I saw a picture of your little guy on Facebook — | 我在脸书上看到你孩子的照片了 |
[10:37] | – with the Legos. – Yeah. | -玩乐高积木的那张 -对 |
[10:40] | Yeah, so cute. | 没错 太可爱了 |
[10:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Take care. | 保重 |
[10:46] | You too. | 你也是 |
[11:04] | I take it there were no surprises | 我猜死因没什么 |
[11:06] | regarding cause of death. | 意外吧 |
[11:07] | No.He died of massive hemorrhaging from a shotgun wound. | 对 他死于枪伤造成的大出血 |
[11:11] | There was no other drugs or alcohol in his system. | 他体内没有任何药物和酒精 |
[11:13] | All of the physiology was very unremarkable | 所有生理特征都很正常 |
[11:15] | and what we’d expect to find in a healthy 42-year-old man. | 就是一个健康的42岁的人 |
[11:18] | What about the clothes for Edward Dunn? | 爱德华·邓恩的衣服呢 |
[11:19] | There was some blood on his jacket | 他的外套上有 |
[11:21] | that matched the victim’s. | 受害者的血迹 |
[11:22] | Oh, and we found some gunshot residue on Edward’s coat. | 我们还在爱德华的外套上发现了枪击遗留物 |
[11:25] | Enough to make him the shooter? | 足以证明他是开枪者吗 |
[11:27] | Mm, it’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[11:28] | But it doesn’t rule him out as a shooter? | 但没法排除他是开枪者 |
[11:30] | No, it does not. | 对 没法排除 |
[11:33] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[11:34] | we will broaden our search for the weapon. | 我们将对凶器加大搜索力度 |
[11:37] | Maybe he tossed it when he was running from the scene. | 也许他逃离现场时把它扔掉了 |
[11:39] | He could have. | 可能吧 |
[11:42] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[11:43] | Oh. I don’t know. She’s been very quiet. | 我不知道 她一直很安静 |
[11:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | Our victim and Edward have nothing in common. | 受害者和爱德华没有共同点 |
[12:00] | But starting about a week ago, | 但在一周前 |
[12:01] | there’s a series of calls between them | 他们的公务电话之间 |
[12:02] | from their business phones. | 开始有了一些联系 |
[12:04] | Why would a big investment fund | 为什么大型投资公司 |
[12:05] | go to a small accounting firm with one accountant? | 要找一个小会计师帮忙呢 |
[12:08] | They might not have. | 也许不是 |
[12:09] | Our victim, Michael Steele, | 死者迈克尔·斯蒂尔 |
[12:11] | was a forensic accountant — a whistle-blower. | 是名法务会计 是个告密者 |
[12:14] | Nina uncovered a string of complaints | 妮娜发现他 |
[12:16] | that he made to the SEC about several investment firms. | 向证交会投诉过许多投资公司 |
[12:18] | I bet that made him popular in financial circles. | 我打赌这让他在金融圈声名远播 |
[12:21] | Did he file a complaint against Edward’s firm? | 他投诉爱德华的公司了吗 |
[12:22] | – No. – Maybe he was about to. | -没有 -也许他准备这么干 |
[12:24] | Dunn took over his father’s firm six months ago. | 邓恩半年前接管了他父亲的公司 |
[12:27] | What if he’s suddenly got a whistle-blower | 如果突然有告密者 |
[12:28] | breathing down his neck about financial improprieties? | 威胁他要告发不正当行为呢 |
[12:31] | Well, if Edward killed the accountant, where’s the shotgun? | 如果爱德华杀了那个会计 猎枪去哪了 |
[12:34] | Maybe Edward took some muscle with him to pull the trigger, | 也许爱德华带人去开了枪 |
[12:36] | and that person got away with the gun. | 然后那个人拿着枪跑了 |
[12:39] | What do we know about Edward’s father’s death six months ago? | 爱德华的父亲六个月前因何而死 |
[12:42] | Heart attack. | 心脏病 |
[12:43] | He was rushed to Bayview Hospital | 他被紧急送到了湾景医院 |
[12:44] | and then pronounced dead in the ER. | 在急救室被宣布死亡 |
[12:46] | Autopsy? | 尸检呢 |
[12:47] | No. And the body was cremated. | 没有 而且尸体已经火化了 |
[12:49] | A lot of people dying around Maura’s ex-husband. | 莫拉前夫身边死了不少人啊 |
[12:52] | I just discovered something else about Edward. | 我刚发现了爱德华的一些资料 |
[12:54] | – He’s married. – Yeah? | -他结婚了 -然后呢 |
[12:55] | Okay. We’ll need to talk to the wife. | 好吧 我们得跟他妻子谈谈 |
[12:57] | I know where to find her. | 我知道他妻子在哪 |
[13:03] | I got some information about Edward. | 我有些爱德华的资料 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:07] | He’s still married… | 他还是你的 |
[13:10] | to you. | 丈夫 |
[13:18] | Yes, I understand that the annulment papers | 是的 我知道离婚协议书 |
[13:21] | were never filed. | 没有发出 |
[13:22] | What I don’t understand is why. | 我不明白的是为什么没有发出 |
[13:27] | Okay, great. Thanks. | 好的 太好了 谢谢 |
[13:29] | For nothing. | 一点用都没有 |
[13:32] | Sounds like that went well. | 听着很顺利啊 |
[13:35] | An old associate of my Vegas divorce lawyer | 我在维加斯的离婚律师的一个旧同事 |
[13:38] | looked into the situation, | 查了一下当时的情况 |
[13:39] | and it seems the lawyer had a massive stroke | 我的律师好像在发出 |
[13:41] | before filing the annulment papers. | 离婚协议书之前中风了 |
[13:45] | Well, then it’s official — you are married | 那在法律上 你跟这起谋杀案的 |
[13:47] | to the prime suspect in our murder investigation. | 主要嫌犯还是夫妻关系 |
[13:49] | No, Ed– Edward had nothing to do with this. | 不 爱德华跟这事没关系 |
[13:51] | Well, now, that’s just got to be the wine talking, | 你现在肯定是喝多了 |
[13:53] | because you don’t make definitive statements | 因为你从来不在没有证据的情况下 |
[13:54] | about cases without proof. | 说出这么明确的表述 |
[13:56] | Well, since my husband is a suspect | 既然我的丈夫是一起 |
[13:59] | in an ongoing murder investigation, | 正在调查的谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[14:01] | then I must recuse myself… | 那么我只能退出此案的调查 |
[14:03] | which means that I am free to guess, presume, and surmise, | 所以我就可以随便猜测 假设 推测 |
[14:06] | hypothesize, theorize, even speculate. | 假定 推理 甚至是推断 |
[14:09] | Knock yourself out, girlie. | 随便你 妹子 |
[14:12] | God! | 天哪 |
[14:16] | Edward… | 爱德华 |
[14:18] | Edward isn’t capable of murder. | 爱德华不会杀人 |
[14:20] | He is a good, honest man. | 他是个善良 诚实的人 |
[14:22] | And I would expect nothing less of your husband, Maura, | 我知道你的丈夫一定是这样 莫拉 |
[14:25] | but we need more than a character recommendation. | 可是我们需要不是人品推荐信 |
[14:28] | We need real proof. | 我们需要确凿的证据 |
[14:30] | Well, I believe that the blood on Edward’s jacket | 我相信爱德华夹克上的血迹 |
[14:33] | was transfer, not spatter. | 是转移上去的 不是溅上去的 |
[14:34] | Okay, what about the gunshot residue? | 好吧 那射击残留物呢 |
[14:36] | It’s minimal. | 量很少 |
[14:37] | I think it came from touching the victim, | 我觉得是因为他碰了死者才有的 |
[14:39] | not firing a gun. | 不是开枪留下的 |
[14:40] | Why would he take the victim’s cellphone? | 他为什么要拿死者的手机呢 |
[14:42] | – To call 911. – He didn’t make the call. | -报警 -可他没报 |
[14:44] | Because someone was shooting at him. | 因为有人在向他开枪 |
[14:47] | – We don’t have proof. – No. | -我们没有证据 -是的 |
[14:50] | No, but I found a small hole with a rounded edge | 不过我在爱德华夹克袖子上发现了一个 |
[14:53] | on the sleeve of Edward’s jacket, | 很小的圆洞 |
[14:54] | and it could easily be a piece of buckshot that nicked him. | 很可能就是击中他的铅弹留下的 |
[14:57] | You’re guessing, Maura. | 你又在猜测了 莫拉 |
[14:58] | I’m just following my gut, like you do. | 我是跟着直觉走 像你一样 |
[15:01] | Well, if you’re right, there would be buckshot in the trees | 如果你说得对 那么在树林里 |
[15:03] | in the same direction that Edward was running. | 爱德华跑的方向上应该能发现铅弹 |
[15:06] | Well, that would be the proof that we both are looking for. | 这就是我们要找的证据 |
[15:09] | I’ll send CRSU back out there first thing tomorrow morning. | 我明天一早就让犯罪现场小组的人去那 |
[15:14] | So, is there a reason that you didn’t tell us about Edward? | 你没跟我们说爱德华的事还有什么别的原因吗 |
[15:19] | It’s just so far in the past. | 只是很久以前的事了 |
[15:22] | And that makes it not important? | 所以就不重要了吗 |
[15:23] | No. No, it just… | 不 不 只是 |
[15:26] | it makes it a really long story. | 说来话长了 |
[15:28] | Well, good thing we got two bottles of wine. | 还好我们有两瓶红酒 |
[15:32] | We met in college. | 我们是在大学认识的 |
[15:33] | He was cute and fun, and, you know, | 他很帅很幽默 而且 |
[15:36] | we had a passionate relationship for a few months. | 我们在前几个月很有激情 |
[15:39] | And then his mother didn’t think I was good enough for him, | 可之后他母亲觉得我配不上他 |
[15:43] | and she wanted him to marry a debutante. | 她想让他娶一个高贵点的女人 |
[15:44] | So Elvis and Priscilla ran off to Vegas. | 所以埃尔维斯和普里西拉就跑去了维加斯 |
[15:48] | Yeah, that was us being rebellious. | 是的 这就是我们伟大的抗争计划 |
[15:50] | We had a wild weekend, got married, | 我们过了一个疯狂的周末 结婚了 |
[15:52] | and woke up the next day | 可第二天早晨起来后 |
[15:53] | and realized that we had made a very big mistake. | 我们意识到我们犯了一个大错 |
[15:56] | Why was it a mistake? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:58] | Because I wanted to go to med school and Tilly — | 因为我当时想去上医学院 而蒂莉 |
[16:01] | – Wait, wait, wait. Who’s Tilly? – His mom. | -等等 等等 蒂莉是谁 -他妈妈 |
[16:03] | She wasn’t gonna allow Edward to leave Boston to go with me. | 她不会让爱德华离开波士顿跟我走的 |
[16:07] | So it ended as fast as it started. | 所以我们很快就结束了 |
[16:09] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[16:10] | ‘Cause he’s still carrying a picture of you | 他的钱包里可是一直 |
[16:13] | around in his wallet. | 放着你的照片啊 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I can’t explain that. | 是的 我也不知道这是为什么 |
[16:17] | But ending it was the right thing to do for me. | 不过当时跟他分手对我来说是正确的决定 |
[16:21] | It’s hard to make those life choices, but… | 作出人生选择不容易 不过 |
[16:25] | it was the right thing to do. | 确实该那么做 |
[16:26] | Are you talking about me and the FBI now? | 你是在说我去联调局的事吗 |
[16:29] | No. | 不 |
[16:30] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:31] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[16:32] | I bet you’re gonna get a 10% employee discount | 我敢打赌你在联调局礼品店可以享受 |
[16:34] | at the FBI gift shop. | 九折的员工优惠价 |
[16:36] | Okay, now, that is a reason to move to Virginia. | 好吧 这是去弗吉尼亚州的好理由 |
[16:39] | I wonder what Tilly’s gonna say | 我想知道当蒂莉知道你和他儿子 |
[16:40] | when she finds out you’re still married to her son. | 还是夫妻关系时她会说什么 |
[16:43] | Oh. She’s not gonna be happy. | 她肯定会不高兴的 |
[16:45] | That witch controls everything in that family. | 那个巫婆控制了家里所有的事 |
[16:47] | Witch?! | 巫婆 |
[16:49] | Wow. Now you sound like the angry daughter-in-law. | 你还真像个愤怒的儿媳妇 |
[16:53] | Must be the wine talking. | 肯定是酒喝多了 |
[16:59] | Education? | 学历 |
[17:00] | Just high school and the police academy. | 只上过高中和警察学院 |
[17:03] | No. When my mom grills you, | 不行 我妈妈拷问你的时候 |
[17:04] | you need to sell yourself more. | 你得使劲推销自己 |
[17:05] | What am I — a used car? | 我是什么 二手车吗 |
[17:07] | For the minute, yeah. | 在那个时候 是的 |
[17:08] | Well, after graduating with honors | 从圣多米尼克高中 |
[17:11] | from Saint Dominic’s High School, | 以优异的成绩毕业后 |
[17:13] | I… felt the calling for public service, | 我觉得应该为人民服务 |
[17:16] | and I enrolled in the police academy. | 所以我就报考了警察学院 |
[17:19] | Graduated second in my class. | 以全班第二名的成绩毕业 |
[17:20] | Can you tell me a little bit about your work history? | 能跟我说说你的工作经历吗 |
[17:23] | For the last three years, I’ve been a homicide detective | 在过去的三年里 我在波士顿警察局的 |
[17:25] | with the Boston Police Department. | 凶案组当警探 |
[17:26] | My conviction rate is over 90%, | 我的定罪率超过百分之九十 |
[17:29] | and someday I hope to be the chief of police. | 而且我希望以后能当上警察局长 |
[17:33] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[17:34] | No. | 假的 |
[17:35] | I’m just trying to sell myself. | 我只是在推销自己 |
[17:37] | What about your finances? | 你的经济情况呢 |
[17:38] | Well, I contribute regularly to my IRA. | 我按期缴纳养老金 |
[17:41] | At 55, I’m gonna be eligible for my full pension | 五十五的时候 我就可以拿到全额退休金 |
[17:44] | at 80% of my salary. | 也就是我工资的百分之八十 |
[17:46] | – Health? – Excellent. | -身体呢 -非常健康 |
[17:47] | Any mental illness in your family? | 你家里有患精神疾病的人吗 |
[17:49] | Have you met my mother? | 你见过我母亲吗 |
[17:50] | No, no, no jokes, Frankie. | 不不 不能开玩笑 弗兰基 |
[17:52] | Especially about mothers. | 尤其不能开母亲的玩笑 |
[17:54] | All right, no mother jokes. | 好吧 不开母亲的玩笑 |
[17:55] | Maybe we should just forget it, act like we’re not dating. | 或许我们应该当做没在谈恋爱一样 |
[17:58] | You’re joking, right? | 你是开玩笑的 对吧 |
[18:05] | Was your son under any amount of stress? | 你儿子有什么压力吗 |
[18:09] | Not that I was aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[18:11] | Well, I know he works for the company. | 我知道他在公司上班 |
[18:14] | Profits are up, and our customer base is expanding. | 收益在增加 我们的客户群也在扩大 |
[18:18] | The company’s on solid financial footing with Edward now. | 公司现在在爱德华的带领下 财务状况稳定 |
[18:22] | Do you work for the company? | 你为公司工作吗 |
[18:23] | No. | 不 |
[18:24] | Dunn Global Holdings has many of their clients | 邓恩国际控股的很多客户 |
[18:27] | invested in my hedge fund… | 都买了我家的避险基金 |
[18:28] | Which happens to be at an all-time high. | 碰巧这个基金一直不错 |
[18:31] | Uh, was there any bad blood | 你丈夫和你儿子之间 |
[18:33] | between your husband and your son? | 有什么不愉快的吗 |
[18:35] | I don’t understand why you’re asking all these questions | 我不懂你为什么一直问我 |
[18:38] | about my family and our business. | 关于我的家庭和工作的问题 |
[18:40] | Just routine background information. | 只是常规背景调查 |
[18:43] | Did you know Michael Steele? | 你认识迈克尔·斯蒂尔吗 |
[18:45] | I saw on television that he was shot in the park. | 我看到电视上说他在公园中枪遇难 |
[18:48] | Do you know why your son would be associating with | 你知道你儿子为什么会和 |
[18:51] | an accountant and a whistle-blower? | 一个会计 告密者有交集吗 |
[18:53] | Is my son a suspect? | 我的儿子是嫌犯吗 |
[18:54] | He’s a person of interest. | 相关人士罢了 |
[18:56] | In a homicide? | 凶杀案的 |
[18:58] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[19:00] | Well, I shouldn’t be surprised. | 好吧 我也不该这么惊讶 |
[19:01] | I saw that Maura Isles is involved in this investigation. | 我看到莫拉·艾尔斯参与了此次调查 |
[19:04] | So this is a way for her | 这么多年过去了 |
[19:05] | to get back at our family after all these years. | 这是她报复我们家的一个手段 |
[19:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:11] | Oh, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:12] | Yes, we will be right in. | 我们这就到 |
[19:14] | Edward’s awake. The doctor is in there with him. | 爱德华已经醒了 医生在那里陪他 |
[19:17] | – The worst is over now. – Oh, I doubt that. | -最糟糕的情况已经过去了 -这可不确定 |
[19:20] | I would like to speak to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[19:22] | My son just came out of a coma. | 我儿子刚刚从昏迷中醒来 |
[19:24] | I am not about to let you accuse him of murder. | 我不会允许你指控他谋杀的 |
[19:32] | CRSU found buckshot in the trees. | 鉴证科在树林里找到了铅弹 |
[19:34] | Fired in the same direction Edward was running? | 开枪的方向与爱德华逃跑的方向一致 |
[19:35] | Well, someone was trying to shoot him. | 有人冲他开枪了 |
[19:37] | Probably with the same gun. | 可能用的是同一支枪 |
[19:39] | So Michael and Edward were both targets. | 所以迈克尔和爱德华都是凶手的目标 |
[19:40] | Well, Edward was just a little luckier than Michael. | 爱德华只是比迈克尔幸运一点 |
[19:43] | Well, get the buckshot down to the crime lab. | 把铅弹带回实验室 |
[19:45] | Maybe we can get fingerprints or DNA off it if it was handloaded. | 如果是手动上膛 也许能有指纹或DNA |
[19:48] | I already sent it to Kent. | 我已经送去给肯特了 |
[19:49] | 打电话告诉简 她想对了 | |
[19:51] | 看来爱德华不是疑犯 | |
[19:59] | No, Ma. | 不 妈 |
[20:02] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[20:04] | If you’ve come to accuse him of murder, | 如果你是来指控他谋杀 |
[20:06] | I am calling our lawyer. | 我会给我们的律师打电话 |
[20:08] | I’m here to tell you that Edward is no longer a suspect. | 我来是为了告诉你们 爱德华不是疑犯了 |
[20:12] | We’ve found evidence | 我们找到了证据证明 |
[20:14] | that he was actually the target of the shooting. | 他实际是另一个枪击目标 |
[20:16] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[20:17] | There was buckshot fired in the direction that he was running. | 有一枚朝着他逃跑方向发射的子弹 |
[20:20] | I don’t give a damn what you found. | 我才不管你找到了什么 |
[20:22] | I want you to leave my son alone. | 我想让你远离我的儿子 |
[20:25] | Your son is now a witness in a homicide. | 你的儿子现在是一起谋杀案的证人 |
[20:26] | I don’t need your permission to talk to him. | 我和他说话不需要你的许可 |
[20:29] | Edward, we’re all very sorry about what you’ve been through. | 爱德华 非常抱歉你经历了那些事 |
[20:37] | Can you remember anything | 你还能想起 |
[20:39] | about the person that was shooting at you? | 冲你开枪的那人吗 |
[20:40] | I don’t have anything to say to you. | 我对你无话可说 |
[20:43] | You understand that you’re no longer a suspect | 你明白你现在已经不是嫌犯 |
[20:45] | and we could really use your help? | 而我们很需要你的帮助吧 |
[20:47] | I just told you — I don’t have anything to say to you. | 我跟你说了 我对你无话可说 |
[20:51] | Can you leave my room? | 你能离开我的病房了吗 |
[21:03] | I just don’t get it. | 我就不明白 |
[21:03] | Why wouldn’t he tell me who’s trying to kill him? | 为什么他不告诉我是谁想杀他 |
[21:05] | 他可能不知道 | |
[21:07] | Well, why wouldn’t he just say that? | 那他为什么不直接说 |
[21:09] | 显然 他是替某人打掩护 | |
[21:10] | Well, it sounds like Tilly pulled ranks | 听着像蒂莉滥用公权 |
[21:12] | to protect the family and the firm. | 保护家人和公司 |
[21:14] | Okay, well, that doesn’t make sense, either. | 这也说不通啊 |
[21:15] | If somebody’s trying to kill her son, | 如果有人试图杀她儿子 |
[21:16] | why wouldn’t she talk to me? | 她为什么不跟我说 |
[21:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:18] | Well, can you talk to him? | 你能和他聊聊吗 |
[21:20] | I’m willing to try. | 我很乐意试试 |
[21:21] | All right, and you need to convince him | 你要说服他 |
[21:22] | that finding a killer is more important | 找到凶手比保住 |
[21:24] | than saving the family’s reputation. | 他的家族名声更重要 |
[21:26] | Well, that’s gonna be hard to do with Tilly there. | 蒂莉在那儿 这有些难 |
[21:28] | Yeah, I know. I got an idea. | 我知道 我有主意了 |
[21:35] | Aah! Still too hot. | 还是很烫 |
[21:38] | The precise cooking time of this oven seems to elude me. | 我一直定不准这台微波炉的加热时间 |
[21:41] | You start eating ramen in college? | 你从上学就开始吃拉面吗 |
[21:43] | No. | 没有 |
[21:45] | This is not very popular with the old Weegie. | 苏格兰人并不是很喜欢拉面 |
[21:46] | It’s not fried. | 因为它不是炸的 |
[21:48] | No, I discovered this delicious delicacy in the army. | 我是在军队发现的这道美味的精致菜肴 |
[21:51] | Food of the gods. | 食物之神 |
[21:52] | You need to get out more. | 你得多出门看看了 |
[21:53] | 你不知道自己错过了什么 警司 | |
[21:54] | Well, while I’m missing it, could you bring me up to speed | 在我错过它期间 你能不能给我讲讲 |
[21:56] | -铅弹的事儿 -好的 | |
[21:59] | We couldn’t retrieve any DNA or even a partial print | 我们找不到一丁点DNA及指纹 |
[22:01] | as it’s a commonly used machine-packed ammo. | 因为一般都是机械上膛 |
[22:04] | I was afraid of that. | 我就担心是这个 |
[22:05] | But I did discover trace amounts of rust | 不过我在很多子弹上 |
[22:07] | on many of the pellets. | 发现了锈迹 |
[22:09] | -铅不会生锈 -不会 | |
[22:10] | I believe the pellets picked up the particles | 我认为子弹是从生锈的枪筒上 |
[22:12] | from a rusty shotgun barrel. | 沾到的锈 |
[22:14] | So this got me thinking, “In turn, | 这就让我想到 那么 |
[22:16] | what could the pellets have picked up from said barrel?” | 子弹从刚才提到的枪筒中都沾到了什么呢 |
[22:19] | A curious mind is a wondrous thing. | 好奇心真是奇妙 |
[22:21] | Well, I decided to indulge my curiosity | 为了满足我的好奇 我决定 |
[22:22] | with further metallurgy tests. | 进一步进行冶金测试 |
[22:24] | I discovered that the pellets picked up trace particles | 我发现 子弹沾到的微量物质来源于 |
[22:28] | of a hardened steel laminate | 一片硬化钢薄片 |
[22:29] | with a carbon point of .06. | 其含碳量为0.06% |
[22:32] | -需要检查下FBI的武器资料库 -我查了 | |
[22:35] | This specific steel laminate was used by one gunmaker — | 这种特殊的钢薄片曾被一家枪炮制造商使用 |
[22:39] | Bercotti, between 1911 and 1912. | 贝尔托蒂 1911至1912年间 |
[22:45] | There are fewer than 40 of these rare shotguns | 这种稀有猎枪现存只有 |
[22:47] | still in existence. | 不到40支 |
[22:48] | Did you also find out who in Boston might own one? | 你是不是也查了波士顿现在谁有这枪 |
[22:50] | 后面就不是我来负责了 | |
[22:53] | That’s your job, Sergeant. | 轮到你了 警司 |
[22:59] | I’m happy to share if you like. | 你想的话 我可以跟你分的 |
[23:01] | Another time, maybe. | 下次吧 |
[23:08] | I have no intention of answering any more | 我不打算回答任何 |
[23:10] | of your questions, Detective Rizzoli, | 你的问题 里佐利警探 |
[23:12] | so if you have more questions, contact my lawyer. | 你若还有其他问题 请联系我的律师 |
[23:17] | I’m so sorry for the disruption. | 抱歉 刚才说到一半 |
[23:19] | How are you feeling, honey? | 你感觉怎么样 亲爱的 |
[23:21] | I’m feeling better. | 好多了 |
[23:23] | Although I am dying for a cup of chicken soup. | 不过我超级想喝一碗鸡汤 |
[23:26] | Well, then I will walk across the street to the deli | 那我去路对面的熟食店 |
[23:29] | and get you some. | 给你买一些 |
[23:30] | I was hoping you would say that. | 就等着你这么说呢 |
[23:35] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢你 母亲 |
[23:45] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[23:49] | I recall it being a mutual decision. | 我记得那是我们共同的决定 |
[23:57] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[23:58] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[23:59] | Uh, you come all the way down here just to lie to me? | 你大老远跑来就是为了骗骗我吗 |
[24:02] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[24:03] | 好吧 我们可以说 | |
[24:04] | that I look okay under the circumstances. | 这种情况下我的气色已经算不错了 |
[24:07] | Speaking of which, what’s going on, Edward? | 说到这个情况 怎么回事 爱德华 |
[24:10] | Nothing, really. | 真没什么事 |
[24:12] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 只是个错误的巧合 |
[24:15] | You were carrying around our 20-year-old wedding photo. | 你身上带着我们二十年前的结婚照 |
[24:19] | I found it in a box the other day. | 那天刚好在一个盒子里发现的 |
[24:22] | Reminded me of a carefree time. | 让我想起一段美好时光 |
[24:24] | Now who’s lying? | 现在是谁骗人了 |
[24:27] | 我认为你把它带在身上 | |
[24:29] | because you’re in some kind of trouble | 是因为你卷入了麻烦 |
[24:32] | and you thought I was the one person in law enforcement | 认为我是执法部门唯一一个 |
[24:34] | who you can trust. | 你能信任的人 |
[24:38] | You still know how I think. | 你还是能看透我 |
[24:40] | You still think you can trust me? | 你还觉得你能信任我吗 |
[24:42] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[24:44] | Okay, then let me help you. | 好 那就让我帮你 |
[24:45] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[24:51] | My — My mother’s gonna be back soon. | 我 我母亲很快会回来 |
[24:54] | You want to get out of here? | 要不我们出去吧 |
[24:57] | After I took over the company, | 在我接管公司后 |
[24:59] | I found something in my father’s private accounting ledgers | 我在我父亲的私人账目里发现了 |
[25:03] | that I can’t explain. | 无法解释的记录 |
[25:04] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[25:06] | My father was making payments to several clients | 我父亲通过他的一家旧公司 |
[25:08] | through an old company of his, | 向多名客户付款 |
[25:09] | but he was using funds from our family’s holdings. | 但他用的是我们家公司的资金 |
[25:12] | Well, that’s unethical and maybe illegal. | 这不道德 说不定违法 |
[25:14] | Right, and not anything like my father. | 是的 而且一点也不像我父亲的为人 |
[25:17] | Is that why you hired Michael Steele? | 所以你就雇了迈克尔·斯蒂尔吗 |
[25:19] | I thought that I needed a forensic accountant | 我认为需要一个法务会计 |
[25:21] | to get to the bottom of it. | 把这事查清楚 |
[25:23] | A couple of days ago, he calls me, | 几天前他联系了我 |
[25:24] | and he says that he’d found out what my father had done. | 说他已经弄清楚了我父亲的事 |
[25:27] | 所以我们决定面谈 | |
[25:29] | Why meet at the park? | 为什么在公园见 |
[25:31] | I wanted to keep my meeting a secret | 我希望事情在弄清楚前 |
[25:32] | until I knew what was going on. | 不要让别人知道 |
[25:34] | But when I got to the location… | 但等我到了那里 |
[25:38] | Michael had been shot. | 迈克尔已经中枪了 |
[25:40] | I checked his pulse, | 我摸了他的脉搏 |
[25:41] | and I grabbed his cellphone to call 911. | 拿他的手机想报警 |
[25:44] | Then somebody shot at me. | 然后就有人向我开枪 |
[25:47] | I took off running. | 我就跑了 |
[25:49] | Did you get a look at the shooter? | 你看到枪手是谁了吗 |
[25:51] | No. He was shooting from the bushes. | 没有 他躲在树丛里 |
[25:52] | Falling down that hill — | 从山坡上摔了下去 |
[25:53] | That’s the last thing I remember before waking up here. | 是我在这里醒来前记得的最后一幕 |
[25:58] | What about the accounting ledger | 那你要调查的 |
[26:01] | that you were supposed to go over? | 账目呢 |
[26:02] | There was nothing around Michael when I found him. | 找到迈克尔时他身边没有东西 |
[26:04] | So whoever killed him might have taken the documents | 所以也许是凶手拿走了文件 |
[26:07] | and was waiting to shoot you. | 然后在那里埋伏你 |
[26:11] | Who else knows about these documents? | 还有谁知道文件的事 |
[26:13] | I found them on my father’s computer, | 我是在我父亲的电脑上发现的 |
[26:15] | and then I destroyed the hard drive. | 然后我就毁了那个硬盘 |
[26:18] | But he hid a second copy of the documents at his house. | 但他在家里还藏了一份副本 |
[26:22] | Well, we need to see those documents, | 我们得看看这些文件 |
[26:23] | figure out who’s trying to kill him. | 弄清楚是谁要杀他 |
[26:25] | I’m on my way there now. | 我正要去取 |
[26:26] | Well, we don’t have a warrant, and, personally, | 我们没有搜查令 而且实话说 |
[26:27] | I don’t think we have enough evidence to get one. | 我们恐怕也没足够的证据申请到 |
[26:29] | Well, any reason that his wife couldn’t go over to the house | 那有法律规定他的妻子不可以 |
[26:32] | and get the documents and turn them over to the police? | 取来文件交给警方吗 |
[26:34] | Well, did you tell him you’re still married? | 你告诉他你们还没离婚吗 |
[26:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:36] | 他也知道你要去他家 | |
[26:38] | 他给了我钥匙 是他要我去取的 | |
[26:41] | Ooh, I think we’re starting | 我觉得我们 |
[26:42] | to see that wild and crazy Maura Isles again. | 又能见到莫拉·艾尔斯狂野的一面了 |
[26:45] | See you back at BPD. | 警局见 |
[26:55] | Ma. | 妈 |
[26:56] | Nina’s mom is here right now. | 妮娜的妈妈来了 |
[26:57] | They’re outside parking, | 正在外面停车 |
[26:58] | and they’re gonna be in here in a minute. | 很快就要进来了 |
[26:59] | Oh. Mother’s first meeting. | 家长第一次见面啊 |
[27:02] | Yeah. We’re pretending we’re not dating. | 这个 我们正在假装没有在约会 |
[27:03] | Why are you doing that? | 为什么 |
[27:05] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:06] | Bottom line, | 总之 |
[27:07] | Nina’s not ready to introduce her mom to her boyfriend. | 妮娜还没准备好让她妈妈和男友见面 |
[27:10] | So why are you two bringing her here? | 那你们为什么还邀请她来这里 |
[27:12] | She surprised us at work. | 我们在警局被她撞见了 |
[27:14] | And Nina introduced me as a coworker, | 妮娜就介绍说我是她同事 |
[27:17] | and then her mom invited me to join them for lunch, so… | 然后她妈妈就说要我和他们一起吃午餐 |
[27:19] | Do not lie to her mother. | 不要骗她母亲 |
[27:21] | I’m not lying to her, I’m just going along with Nina’s plan. | 我没骗她 我只是配合妮娜 |
[27:24] | Yeah, well, moms are smart. | 好吧 母亲是很智慧的物种 |
[27:26] | Don’t think you’re gonna fool her. | 别以为你们能瞒过她 |
[27:27] | We will if you play along. | 你配合就能 |
[27:29] | – No. – Hi, Angela. | -不行 -你好 安琪拉 |
[27:30] | – Hi, Nina! – Hey! | -你好 妮娜 -你好 |
[27:32] | I want you to meet my mom — Catherine. | 介绍一下 这是我妈妈 凯瑟琳 |
[27:34] | Hello, Catherine. Pleasure to meet you. | 你好 凯瑟琳 很高兴认识你 |
[27:35] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[27:36] | Nina was just telling me about you | 妮娜刚才还跟我说到你 |
[27:38] | and how you looked out for her here. | 说她一直受你照顾 |
[27:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:40] | Well, you have a terrific daughter. | 你女儿是个好孩子 |
[27:42] | Yes, I do. I’m very proud of her. | 没错 我为她骄傲 |
[27:46] | We’ve been through a lot together and… | 我们一起经历了很多 |
[27:48] | we can tell each other anything. | 什么事都不瞒着对方 |
[27:50] | You know, the thing I admire most about her | 我最喜欢她的一点 |
[27:54] | is her honesty. | 就是她诚实 |
[27:57] | I’m sure you feel the same way about your son. | 我想你跟儿子也是这样的吧 |
[27:58] | Okay, that’s enough. I know what you’re doing. | 好了 够了 我知道你要干什么 |
[28:01] | She knows we’re dating. | 她知道我们在约会了 |
[28:02] | I figured it out the moment I saw you two. | 见你俩第一眼我就看出来了 |
[28:05] | I told you. You know, these kids think we’re stupid. | 我怎么说的 这些孩子还觉得我们傻呢 |
[28:07] | We ain’t stupid. | 我们可不傻 |
[28:12] | But you know what? | 但是呢 |
[28:13] | I’m glad we got this little game out of the way. | 我很高兴我们把话说开了 |
[28:16] | That way, we can get to know each other better. | 这样我们才能更好的了解对方 |
[28:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:20] | You don’t mind if I grab Frankie for a little chat, do you? | 你不介意我跟弗兰基单独聊聊吧 |
[28:23] | Oh, no. Please. Take him. | 当然不介意 带走带走 |
[28:26] | Excuse us, dear. This is gonna take a while. | 失陪了 亲爱的 恐怕我们要聊一会儿了 |
[28:30] | – Let’s go. – Oh, please. | -我们走 -您先请 |
[28:39] | I’ve been researching 1912 Bercotti shotguns. | 我调查了1912年的贝尔托蒂猎枪 |
[28:41] | They’re a real rare prize for gun collectors, | 因为一共只生产了五百支 |
[28:43] | ’cause they only made about 500. | 是款稀有藏品 |
[28:46] | Well, there can’t be a lot of those around. | 那有的人肯定不多 |
[28:47] | No. Only 18 in the United States. | 没错 全国只有18支 |
[28:49] | One was auctioned off in Boston seven months ago. | 有一支七个月前在波士顿被拍卖了 |
[28:52] | Guess who bought it. | 猜猜是谁买的 |
[29:06] | I don’t believe those belong to you. | 我想那些东西不属于你 |
[29:08] | I’ll take them right now. | 给我吧 |
[29:15] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[29:17] | My son can’t keep anything from me. | 我儿子没有事能瞒过我 |
[29:20] | Well, then you know that he asked me | 那你应该知道是他让我 |
[29:21] | to hold on to these documents. | 保管这些文件 |
[29:23] | And I have decided that it’s best if I have them. | 我决意它们最好还是由我保管 |
[29:26] | Why do you want them? | 你要这些文件做什么 |
[29:28] | Let’s just say they’re important to my family. | 这么说吧 它们对我的家人很重要 |
[29:30] | Well, they’re also important to whoever tried to kill your son. | 对那个试图杀你儿子的人也很重要 |
[29:34] | And that person will not stop until they have them. | 那人不得手是不会罢休的 |
[29:38] | I just don’t believe that these papers | 我不相信这些文件 |
[29:40] | are more important to you than your son’s life. | 对你来说比你儿子的命更重要 |
[29:43] | I am trying to protect him. | 我是在保护他 |
[29:45] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[29:47] | And I don’t know what is going on here, | 我不知道这是什么情况 |
[29:49] | but I don’t think that Edward had anything to do with it. | 但我相信爱德华与之无关 |
[29:52] | And I don’t believe that you are a killer. | 我也不认为你会杀人 |
[29:55] | I can help you, but you’re going to have to trust me. | 我可以帮你 但你必须要相信我 |
[30:02] | That’s Detective Rizzoli. | 是里佐利警探打来的 |
[30:03] | If I don’t answer, she’s gonna know that something is wrong. | 如果我不接 她会察觉事情不对劲 |
[30:07] | I’ll put it on speaker. | 我会打开扬声器 |
[30:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:14] | Jane, what’s up? | 简 什么事 |
[30:16] | We traced the shotgun to Noah Brenner. | 我们追查到猎枪查到诺亚·布伦纳 |
[30:18] | It looks like he’s our shooter. | 看起来他就是我们要找的人 |
[30:21] | -知道原因吗 -还不知道 | |
[30:23] | 但答案肯定在那些文件里 | |
[30:24] | so we need them for motive. | 我们需要从中查动机 |
[30:27] | I will bring them back to BPD. | 我会把文件带回警局 |
[30:28] | Oh, we’re gonna go pick up Brenner, | 我们正要去找布伦纳 |
[30:29] | so we’ll meet you back here. | 等我们回警局见 |
[30:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:32] | Now it all makes sense. | 现在都说得通了 |
[30:34] | It was Noah who told Edward and me | 是诺亚告诉爱德华和我 |
[30:36] | not to talk to the police. | 不要跟警方合作 |
[30:37] | He was sure there was something in the documents | 他确信文件里有些内容 |
[30:39] | that would tarnish my husband’s reputation | 会有损我丈夫的名声 |
[30:41] | and destroy our business. | 毁了我们的生意 |
[30:42] | So he asked you to get the documents. | 所以他让你拿到文件 |
[30:44] | He said he would help me protect the firm. | 他说会帮我保护公司 |
[30:47] | It’s obvious the only thing he was interested in protecting | 显然他唯一有兴趣保护的 |
[30:50] | was his own ass. | 是自己 |
[30:51] | Well, whatever’s in these papers, | 不管这些文件里有什么 |
[30:54] | he was willing to kill in order to keep secret. | 他不惜杀人来保守秘密 |
[30:58] | Will you help me figure out what that is? | 你会帮我查出是什么吗 |
[31:00] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[31:12] | What’s going on, Angela? | 什么情况 安吉拉 |
[31:16] | Um, I’m spying on Frankie. | 我在监视弗兰基 |
[31:19] | I mean with you and me. | 我是说你我之间 |
[31:22] | Uh, I — I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[31:24] | Joann said she ran into you in the park. | 乔安说她在公园遇到了你 |
[31:27] | Yeah, it was really nice to see her. | 是的 见到她很高兴 |
[31:29] | And she finally told me about the conversation | 她终于告诉我你和她在 |
[31:31] | that you two had right after the shooting. | 那次枪击事件后的谈话 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:34] | And you broke up with me because of what she said. | 而且你和我分手就是因为她的话 |
[31:38] | Well, listen, Joann was just doing what she thought was best. | 乔安只是做了她认为对你最好的事 |
[31:40] | I don’t give a damn what Joann thought. | 我才不在乎乔安怎么想 |
[31:43] | Well, don’t be mad at her. | 别生她的气 |
[31:45] | I’m not. I’m mad at you. | 我没有 我在生你的气 |
[31:48] | Look, Joann has a right to feel any way she wants, | 乔安有权想怎么认为就怎么认为 |
[31:50] | they’re her feelings, not mine. | 那是她的感觉 不是我的 |
[31:54] | -好吧 -如果我和你在一起 | |
[31:56] | meant that I was at slightly more risk | 意味着我被枪击的风险 |
[31:59] | of getting shot at, then so be it. | 可能多了点 那又如何 |
[32:00] | It’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 这个风险我愿意承担 |
[32:04] | I didn’t know that. | 我那时不知道 |
[32:06] | So you broke up with me under false pretenses. | 所以你和我分手的借口不成立 |
[32:10] | So I reject your breakup. | 我驳回你的分手提议 |
[32:15] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[32:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:18] | Unless you can stand there and honestly tell me | 除非你能站在那里 诚实地跟我说 |
[32:21] | that you don’t love me the way I love you. | 你不像我爱你一样爱我 |
[32:27] | You love me? | 你爱我 |
[32:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:31] | I do. | 爱 |
[32:36] | Stop. | 快别说了 |
[32:43] | 有进展吗 | |
[32:44] | Tilly and I figured out what was going on. | 蒂莉和我查明了是怎么回事 |
[32:46] | How did you get Cruella de Vil to help? | 你是怎么让坏女人库伊拉同意帮忙的 |
[32:47] | I convinced her that we’re on the same side. | 我让她相信我们立场相同 |
[32:50] | What did you find out? | 你们有什么发现 |
[32:51] | Well, after his father’s death, | 在他父亲死后 |
[32:53] | Edward couldn’t figure out why his dad had written | 爱德华查不出他父亲为什么 |
[32:55] | large checks out of the family’s account. | 用家庭账户签了许多巨额支票 |
[32:57] | Tilly recognized that all the checks | 蒂莉认出菲利普签的所有支票 |
[32:59] | went to clients that Phillip had put into Noah’s hedge fund. | 都是给投钱入诺亚对冲基金的那些客户的 |
[33:02] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[33:03] | Tilly thinks there could be only one reason, | 蒂莉认为只可能有一个理由 |
[33:05] | that Noah was running a Ponzi scheme. | 诺亚在经营庞氏骗局 |
[33:07] | So Phillip must have figured out what was going on. | 菲利普肯定发现了他的骗局 |
[33:09] | And he was trying to pay back his clients with his own money. | 他试图拿自己的钱偿还客户 |
[33:12] | But then Noah found out that Edward was looking into it, | 但后来诺亚发现爱德华在调查 |
[33:15] | and he had to stop him. | 他必须阻止爱德华 |
[33:16] | And Noah couldn’t let people know what Edward’s dad | 诺亚不能让世人发现爱德华爸爸 |
[33:17] | 所做的事 否则就会暴露他自己 | |
[33:19] | The only way to keep the Ponzi scheme going | 维持庞氏骗局的唯一办法 |
[33:21] | was keep those documents secret. | 就是让那些文件不为人知 |
[33:22] | Yeah, he killed a man to do it. | 他为此杀了一个人 |
[33:24] | Are you bringing Noah in? | 你们找到诺亚了吗 |
[33:25] | We went to his office, he wasn’t there. | 我们去了他办公室 他不在那里 |
[33:27] | We’re gonna try his estate, and see if we can find him. | 我们准备去他家里 看能不能找到他 |
[33:32] | Don’t, he’s right here. | 不用了 他在这里 |
[33:39] | Maura? Maura?! Are you all right? | 莫拉 莫拉 你还好吗 |
[33:42] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[33:44] | I’m all right. | 还好 |
[33:45] | The documents are all — all over the floor. | 文件散得到处都是 |
[33:47] | – Where are you? – Winchester Road, | -你在哪 -温彻斯特路 |
[33:49] | just a couple of miles south of Edward’s estate. | 就在爱德华家南边几英里 |
[33:51] | We’re close. | 我们离得很近 |
[33:52] | All right, sit tight. We’ll be right there. | 你等着 我们马上就到 |
[33:57] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[33:58] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[34:04] | -莫拉 -坐稳了 | |
[34:15] | Stop right there! | 别再往前走 |
[34:19] | I want those documents! | 我要那些文件 |
[34:24] | You shoot… | 你开枪 |
[34:25] | You shoot me, and they go right over the edge with me. | 你开枪打我 这些文件就和我一起掉下去 |
[34:28] | You’ll never have time to retrieve them | 你不可能在警察到来前 |
[34:29] | before the police get here. | 把它们收回来 |
[34:34] | You’re right. We can make a deal. | 你说得对 我们可以做个交易 |
[34:38] | A deal? | 交易 |
[34:39] | Yeah, a mutually beneficial arrangement | 对 两个讲道理的人做一些 |
[34:41] | between two reasonable people. | 互利的安排 |
[34:44] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[34:45] | You give me the documents, and I let you walk. | 你给我文件 我放你走 |
[34:47] | In order for an agreement like that to work, | 这样的协议需要当事人 |
[34:49] | there has to be trust between the parties involved. | 能相互信任才能实现 |
[34:52] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我怎么做 |
[34:53] | Make me understand how a smart man | 让我理解一个聪明人 |
[34:55] | gets involved in a Ponzi scheme. | 怎么会牵扯进庞氏骗局 |
[34:57] | What difference does it make? | 理解了又能如何 |
[34:58] | It will help me judge just how desperate you are. | 能帮我判断你有多绝望 |
[35:01] | Why do you care? | 和你有什么关系 |
[35:02] | Desperate people can’t be trusted. | 绝望的人不可相信 |
[35:04] | And we agreed that we need to trust each other. | 我们商定了我们需要相信彼此 |
[35:06] | People with my kind of money are never desperate. | 像我这么有钱的人是不会绝望的 |
[35:09] | We can buy our way out of anything. | 我们能花钱解决任何问题 |
[35:11] | Until you meet someone as rich as you. | 直到你遇到跟你一样有钱的人 |
[35:13] | Trust me, you’re not as rich as me. | 相信我 你没我有钱 |
[35:15] | I was talking about Edward and his father. | 我说的是爱德华和他父亲 |
[35:17] | You couldn’t buy them. 4 00:35:19,097 –> 00:35:20,669 And now I don’t have to. | 你没法收买他们 现在我不必那么做 |
[35:20] | You have the last set of documents. | 最后一套文件在你手上 |
[35:23] | So my plan is simple — | 那么计划简单了 |
[35:24] | I either buy you or I kill you. | 要么收买你 要么杀了你 |
[35:27] | There’s no other way out for you. | 你走投无路了 |
[35:28] | Or for you. | 或许是你 |
[35:30] | And there’s no way I would ever make that kind of a deal. | 我绝对不会跟你合作 |
[35:33] | It’s over, Noah. | 你完了 诺亚 |
[35:34] | You’ve forced my hand. | 是你逼我的 |
[35:38] | At least I’ll be able to run. | 至少我还能逃 |
[35:42] | Put the gun down. Very slowly. | 放下枪 慢慢放下 |
[35:48] | I don’t want to shoot you, but I will. | 我不想开枪 但我不会手软 |
[35:51] | Oh, we wouldn’t want to scratch this beauty. | 我们可不想刮坏这宝贝 |
[35:59] | Where did you come from? | 你们从哪来的 |
[36:00] | Well, those shotguns have hair triggers. | 这种猎枪有微力扳机 |
[36:03] | We parked around the corner, | 我们把车停在了拐角 |
[36:04] | figured the element of surprise was important. | 觉得出其不意方能得胜 |
[36:06] | Surprise. | 意外吧 |
[36:18] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:19] | I am now. | 没事了 |
[36:32] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈在哪 |
[36:33] | Oh, she’s downstairs, grabbing a cup of coffee. | 她在楼下买咖啡 |
[36:35] | She’ll be right up. | 很快上来 |
[36:36] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[36:37] | Because we really hit it off. | 因为我们很投缘 |
[36:39] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[36:44] | Oh, so did you go with the dark roast? | 你要了焦炒咖啡吗 |
[36:46] | 配上榛子奶油味道很好 我超喜欢 | |
[36:48] | – It is, yeah. Yeah. – Yeah, right? | -对 没错 -对 没错 |
[36:50] | Okay, what’s going on here? | 好了 什么情况 |
[36:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, dear. | 我不懂你在说什么 宝贝 |
[36:53] | You’re both standing here like it was fun and games. | 你俩站在这 好像很欢乐 |
[36:56] | Because we had a great time. | 因为我们聊得很开心 |
[36:58] | There is no way he could have stood up to your interrogation | 他怎么可能熬得过你的审问 |
[37:00] | and come out with that smile on his face. | 还一脸嬉笑地出来了 |
[37:02] | I didn’t interrogate him. We just had a lovely chat. | 我没审问他 我们聊得很愉快 |
[37:05] | Yeah, she’s right. It was nice, yeah. | 没错 很愉快 |
[37:07] | Why didn’t you ask him all the crazy-ass questions | 你拿来审我那些前男友的疯狂问题 |
[37:09] | 怎么没拿去审问他 | |
[37:11] | Simple. I liked this one right off the bat. | 很简单 我一眼就看上这小伙子了 |
[37:14] | Now, I wasn’t crazy about the relationship deception | 我没有因为你俩演的这出”假装没恋爱”的 |
[37:17] | you two pulled, but… | 把戏抓狂 但是 |
[37:19] | I figured it was all your idea. | 我知道这都是你的主意 |
[37:24] | Hey, how about we all go out to dinner, huh? | 我们不如出去吃晚饭吧 |
[37:27] | That sounds good. Nina? | 好主意 妮娜你呢 |
[37:29] | Yeah, I’d like that. Frankie, would you get my coat? | 好啊 弗兰基 能帮我拿下外套吗 |
[37:32] | – It’s on my chair. – Sure. | -在我椅子上 -好 |
[37:38] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我很爱你吧 |
[37:40] | But if you screw up this relationship, | 但你要是搅黄了这段感情 |
[37:42] | I will come down on you like a pack of hungry wolves. | 我会像群饿狼一样扑杀你 |
[37:45] | I was about to say the same thing to you, sweetheart. | 我也想跟你这么说 宝贝 |
[37:50] | We good? | 好了吗 |
[37:51] | We’re great. | 好了 |
[37:52] | Great. | 那好 |
[37:54] | Okay, so I’m thinking Vitello’s. | 好了 去维泰洛家怎么样 |
[38:04] | I think that bump on your head has altered your thinking. | 我想你脑袋磕了一下影响了你的思考 |
[38:06] | Uh, no, I’m serious. I think my mother actually likes you. | 不 我认真的 我觉得我母亲真的喜欢你 |
[38:10] | Tolerates is a more accurate description. | 准确点说是容忍我 |
[38:15] | All right. Who would have thought | 好吧 谁曾想到 |
[38:17] | that we would end up here after all these years? | 多年后 我们还是走到这步 |
[38:21] | Life is unpredictable. | 生活不可预知 |
[38:23] | Yeah. I’ll say. | 对 没错 |
[38:26] | So are you ready to come inside? | 那你准备好进去了吗 |
[38:28] | Are we really gonna do this, Maura? | 我们真的要这么做吗 莫拉 |
[38:30] | It’s been a long time. I don’t think we have a choice. | 纠结很久了 我们没得选 |
[38:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:42] | The happy couple! | 甜蜜小夫妻 |
[38:45] | Oh, gosh! Look at this cake! | 天啊 蛋糕好漂亮 |
[38:47] | I know. Ma went all out. | 是啊 老妈使出浑身解数 |
[38:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:50] | Oh, sure. | 别客气 |
[38:51] | So what do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:52] | Well, we can’t have cake | 你们不签离婚协议 |
[38:53] | until you sign the divorce papers, and — and I want cake. | 我们就吃不着蛋糕 我想吃蛋糕 |
[38:57] | – Yeah. – Cake. | -对 -蛋糕 |
[38:57] | Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake! | 蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕 |
[39:00] | Sign ’em, Maura. Ladies first. | 签吧 莫拉 女士优先 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:05] | And by the powers not vested in me, | 我谨以并未赋予我的权力 |
[39:07] | I pronounce you happily divorced. | 宣布你们离婚快乐 |
[39:13] | Who knew a divorce party could be so much fun? | 没想到离婚派对也能这么好玩 |
[39:16] | Let’s never have one, okay? | 我们可不能这样 好吗 |
[39:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:21] | All right, you have to tell us all about Maura’s wild years. | 好了 你得讲讲那些年疯狂的莫拉 |
[39:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:25] | Did she ever tell you about the time she tried out | 她有没有说过之前想当 |
[39:27] | to be a professional female wrestler? | 一名职业女摔跤手 |
[39:29] | You’re kidding me. | 真的假的啊 |
[39:30] | WWF was in town. | 世界摔跤联合会搬到城里了 |
[39:31] | It was her opportunity | 她抓住机会 |
[39:32] | to protest gender inequality | 抗议普遍存在的 |
[39:34] | in popular culture. | 性别不平等 |
[39:36] | I have to take notes. | 这我可得记住了 |
[39:37] | No, seriously. She came up with a name. | 不 认真的 她还起了个名字 |
[39:39] | – Maura the Mauler. She had a costume. – What?! | -拳击手莫拉 她还有装扮 -什么 |
[39:44] | You’re so right. | 你说得很对 |
[39:45] | This is the best way to celebrate a divorce. | 这是庆祝离婚的最佳方式 |
[39:48] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[39:49] | you know, I figure a divorce should be | 我只是觉得离婚应该和 |
[39:51] | as much fun as the wedding. | 结婚一样有意思 |
[39:52] | Thank you for throwing the party. | 谢谢你筹备派对 |
[39:54] | Yeah, sure. | 不客气 |
[39:55] | It’s not every day that your best friend gets divorced. | 难得遇到好友离婚 |
[40:02] | You’ve decided to take the job, | 你决定接受那工作了 |
[40:03] | haven’t you? | 对吧 |
[40:05] | Yes, I have. | 对 没错 |
[40:07] | I think it’s the right thing to do. | 我觉得那很明智 |
[40:10] | I’m proud of you. | 你是我的骄傲 |
[40:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:13] | Yeah, I know change is hard. | 真的 我知道改变不易 |
[40:15] | And it’s scary to face the unknown, | 未知也总是令人恐慌 |
[40:18] | but we have more to do in our lives. | 但不能终日惶恐 还有很多美好等着我们 |
[40:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:24] | Thanks for supporting me. | 感谢你的支持 |
[40:27] | That’s what best friends do. | 好朋友就该这样 |
[40:30] | Here’s to change. | 致改变 |
[40:31] | To change. | 致改变 |
[40:33] | And maybe collared shirts. | 可能得西装革履了 |
[40:34] | No! No, God, no! | 不 天啊 不 |
[40:36] | That is never gonna happen — | 我才不要那么穿 |
[40:37] | not even at the Bureau. | 在局里也不会那么穿 |
[40:39] | Oh, but here’s some good news. | 对了 有个好消息 |
[40:40] | Uh, the employee discount at the FBI in the gift shop — | 联调局的礼品店有员工优惠 |
[40:43] | 25% off. | 七五折 |
[40:47] | You know I can’t resist a sale. | 你知道我抵挡不了折扣的 |