时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 7 8 9 10 7, 8, 9, 10, | |
[00:05] | – 11, 12… – No peeking, Robby! | -11 12 -不许偷看 罗比 |
[00:07] | …13 14… …13, 14… | |
[00:09] | Last game, everyone! We’ve got Robby’s birthday cake soon! | 最后一局 罗比的生日蛋糕快好了 |
[00:13] | – This way, Wendy — behind the pool house. – …19, 20! | -这边温蒂 泳池房后面 -19 20 |
[00:14] | I’ve got a better spot. | 我有个更好的地方 |
[00:16] | Ready or not, here I come! | 准备好了吗 我来了 |
[00:27] | Wendy? | 温蒂 |
[00:29] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[00:31] | Come on, the game’s over! | 出来吧 游戏结束了 |
[00:34] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[00:41] | Wendy? | 温蒂 |
[00:48] | So, the secret to this is to go slow. | 这个秘诀就是要慢慢来 |
[00:51] | This ragu needs love, patience, and commitment. | 这肉酱需要爱 耐心跟决心 |
[00:55] | I want to eat it. I don’t want | 我只是想吃而已 我可不想 |
[00:55] | to settle down and have kids with it. | 跟这肉酱结婚生孩子 |
[00:57] | Yeah, well, you should be so lucky | 要是能找到跟我这肉酱一样好的男人 |
[00:59] | to find a man as good as my ragu. | 你可真是走大运了 |
[01:01] | Oh, this is nice. | 这个不错 |
[01:03] | It’s a two-bedroom townhouse in Arlington. | 这栋排屋有两个卧室 就在阿灵顿 |
[01:05] | Or would you rather be closer to D.C.? | 还是你想离华盛顿近一点 |
[01:07] | You know, all the wonderful restaurants, | 你知道吗 这附近有很多很棒的餐厅 |
[01:08] | the Kennedy Center, the National Gallery… | 还有肯尼迪艺术中心 国家美术馆 |
[01:11] | Yeah, okay, where– wherever, | 可以 哪儿都行 |
[01:12] | just as long as I don’t have to pretend to be a Redskins fan. | 只要不让我假扮华盛顿红人队的粉丝就行 |
[01:15] | – Taste. – Okay. | -尝一下 -好 |
[01:17] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[01:19] | That is good. | 很好吃 |
[01:20] | No! | 并没有 |
[01:21] | That’s bad. | 挺难吃的 |
[01:22] | – It needs salt! – Okay. | -是需要盐 -好吧 |
[01:24] | Listen, you’re gonna be 400 miles away. | 听着 你就要去四百英里外的地方了 |
[01:26] | Trust me, you’re gonna want the taste of home cooking. | 相信我 你肯定会很想吃到家里的味道 |
[01:29] | – Okay. – Salt it. | -好的 -再加点盐 |
[01:30] | Jane, you should really explore | 简 你真的应该好好在网上 |
[01:31] | all these different neighborhoods online. | 多看看不同的居住区 |
[01:33] | I’m gonna add that to your checklist. | 我把这个加到你的备忘录里头 |
[01:35] | Oka– I have a checklist? | 好…我还有备忘录吗 |
[01:37] | Yes! I’ve started a little relocation journal for you. | 对 我已经为你准备了个小小的搬迁日志 |
[01:40] | Organization is vital for a successful move. | 要想搬迁顺利 有组织有安排很重要 |
[01:42] | I said salt it, not brine it! | 我是说加点盐 不是用盐腌 |
[01:45] | Oh. Oh, and you’ll need to start a change-of-address list. | 你还得准备一个地址变更清单 |
[01:48] | And maybe I should teach you to make the cannoli. | 也许我该教你怎么做奶油甜馅煎饼卷 |
[01:50] | And, of course, you’ll have to contact the DMV and the IRS. | 还有肯定的 你得联系车管局跟国税局 |
[01:52] | Okay, enough! | 好了 够了 |
[01:55] | I know you two are trying to help, | 我知道你们俩想帮我 |
[01:57] | but I just cannot talk about this move anymore. | 但我真的没法再谈这次搬迁的事了 |
[02:00] | But I thought you were excited about the move. | 我还以为你要搬走了很兴奋呢 |
[02:03] | I am. | 我是挺激动的 |
[02:05] | At least, I want to be, but I just… | 至少我想激动一点 可我只是… |
[02:08] | You know, when I think about being gone, | 一想到要走 |
[02:09] | I think about not seeing you both every day. | 我就想到不能每天都见到你们俩 |
[02:11] | I just — You know, it’s tough. | 我就是…你们知道的 很难过 |
[02:13] | It sucks! | 太让人难受了 |
[02:15] | Wait, Ma, no. | 等等 妈 别这样 |
[02:16] | Come on, don’t do that. | 好了 别这样 |
[02:18] | It’s just so far. | 只是好远 |
[02:19] | Wh– Not you, too! | 什么…你别也这样了呀 |
[02:21] | And I’m tried of crying. | 我不想再哭了 |
[02:23] | Let’s make cannoli, okay? | 我们来做奶油甜馅煎饼卷 好吗 |
[02:25] | And let’s make a list, okay? We love lists. | 我们来列清单好吗 我们最爱清单了呀 |
[02:31] | Come on, you guys. | 别这样了 你们俩 |
[02:31] | If we start, we’re never gonna stop. Okay? | 要是开始伤感 就停不下来了好吗 |
[02:38] | So, ju– | 所以 就… |
[02:39] | Fine. I’ll get the wine. | 好吧 我去拿酒 |
[02:41] | Want red or white? | 想喝红酒还是白葡萄酒 |
[03:07] | Hey, did you get any feedback from that editor yet? | 那个编辑有消息了吗 |
[03:09] | No, but I may not hear anything for several weeks. | 还没 但也许几周都不会有消息 |
[03:12] | Okay, you gave him three chapters to your mystery novel. | 你给了他那部悬疑推理小说的三章而已 |
[03:15] | How long does this take? | 能花多长时间 |
[03:16] | Well, he’s very busy. | 他很忙 |
[03:17] | I’m sure I’m not high on his priority list. | 我肯定不在他优先名单的前列 |
[03:20] | Well, you will be when he reads it. | 只要他读了你就是了 |
[03:21] | Who can resist a stiletto to the temple? | 谁能抵抗得了太阳穴上的匕首这种悬疑故事呢 |
[03:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:25] | Detective. | 警探 |
[03:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:26] | Ah, Korsak wanted me to canvass the neighborhood, | 科萨克让我排查一下这附近 |
[03:29] | find out if anyone saw anything. | 看看是否有人看到什么 |
[03:30] | I think he knew the guy. | 我觉得他认识那个人 |
[03:32] | – The victim? – Yeah. | -受害者吗 -是的 |
[03:33] | He’s not showing it, but he seems pretty upset. | 他没有说 但他看上去很难受 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:43] | Victim was Walter Sokoloff — | 受害者叫沃尔特·索科洛夫 |
[03:45] | retired carpenter, 77. | 退休的木匠 77岁 |
[03:46] | Neighbor saw him through the window and called it in. | 邻居从窗户看到他后报了警 |
[03:48] | Sokoloff. | 索科洛夫 |
[03:50] | Wasn’t there a case file that you asked us to review | 几年前你让我们复审过一个案件卷宗 |
[03:52] | a couple years ago that has “Sokoloff” in it? | 里面就有一个叫索科洛夫的 不是吗 |
[03:54] | That’s right. It was a young girl at a birthday party. | 对 是一个生日派对上的小女孩 |
[03:56] | Blunt-force trauma, some DNA was recovered, | 被钝器所伤 获取了一些DNA |
[03:58] | but no match in the database. | 但是在数据库中没有找到匹配 |
[04:00] | That was Wendy Sokoloff. | 那是温蒂·索科洛夫 |
[04:01] | I was dating her older sister, Mary, when Wendy was murdered. | 温蒂被害时 我正跟她姐姐玛丽在谈恋爱 |
[04:05] | The victim is their father. | 这名受害者是她们的父亲 |
[04:08] | You sure you want to be here? | 你确定要留在这吗 |
[04:09] | Well, yeah. It was a long time ago. | 没事 那都是很久以前了 |
[04:14] | Um… any sign of forced entry? | 有强行闯入的迹象吗 |
[04:16] | No. Nothing seems to be missing, either. | 没有 也没有丢什么东西 |
[04:20] | Hey, look at this. | 快看这个 |
[04:21] | Looks like he was 20 years sober. | 看来他戒酒二十年了 |
[04:28] | It also looks like he was old-school with his contacts. | 他的联系方式看上去也挺老派的 |
[04:32] | Probably a number for Mary in there. | 也许里面有玛丽的电话 |
[04:34] | Okay, I’ll make the call. | 好的 我来打电话 |
[04:35] | No, it should come from me. | 不 应该由我来打 |
[04:39] | – Okay. – Matt, can you make sure to collect and bag | -好吧 -马特 你能把房子里 |
[04:42] | all the pillows in the house? | 所有的枕头都收集并包起来吗 |
[04:43] | You got it, Dr. Isles. | 好的 艾尔斯医生 |
[04:44] | – You think he was smothered? – Yes. | -你认为他是窒息而死吗 -是的 |
[04:46] | There’s evident cyanosis | 皮肤上有明显的青紫斑点 |
[04:47] | and numerous petechial hemorrhages in the skin, | 跟许多皮下点状出血 |
[04:50] | which is consistent with asphyxia. | 跟窒息的情况相符 |
[04:53] | And I’m seeing some fibers around the nose and mouth, | 我还发现鼻子和嘴巴周围有一些纤维 |
[04:55] | so we’ll test that at the lab. | 我们会在实验室检测一下 |
[04:57] | Killer attacks him in the chair, smothers him with a pillow. | 他坐在椅子上时 凶手行凶并用枕头闷死他 |
[05:00] | There’s a struggle. | 有过挣扎 |
[05:01] | We might be able to find DNA on his hands | 我们也许能在他手上 |
[05:03] | or under his fingernails. | 或者指甲里找到DNA |
[05:05] | Looks like the killer finished the job right here on the floor. | 似乎凶手是在地板上把他杀死的 |
[05:08] | You know, this doesn’t look random. | 这看上去不像随机作案 |
[05:09] | It looks like he was targeted. | 似乎是有人故意对他下手 |
[05:11] | Hasn’t this family suffered enough? | 这个家遭的罪还不够多吗 |
[05:19] | I checked the neighborhood. | 我在附近查探过了 |
[05:20] | Sokoloff was well-liked, no problems anyone knew about. | 索科洛夫人很好 没人觉得他有麻烦 |
[05:24] | How’s Sergeant Korsak doing? | 科萨克警司怎么样 |
[05:26] | Well, he says he’s fine, but he seemed pretty shaken up. | 他说他没事 但他看起来很伤心 |
[05:32] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[05:33] | You still… okay with everything? | 你的认为一切都还好吗 |
[05:37] | By “Everything,” I assume you mean | 我想你说的”一切”是指 |
[05:38] | our spontaneous decision to change our lives forever? | 我们改变一生的自主决定 |
[05:42] | Yeah, that. | 对 就是那个 |
[05:44] | I feel more than okay. | 我的感觉不止还好 |
[05:45] | I feel great. You? | 我感觉很棒 你呢 |
[05:49] | Great. | 很棒 |
[05:51] | – I can’t believe that we’re actually getting married. – I know. | -真不敢相信我们真要结婚了 -我知道 |
[05:53] | We have to tell everyone. No secrets this time. | 我们要告诉所有人 这次不保密了 |
[05:55] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[05:56] | But… not right now. | 但现在不行 |
[05:59] | Well, the proposal happened so quick, | 求婚发生得太突然 |
[06:01] | I didn’t have time to get you a ring. | 我都没来得及给你准备戒指 |
[06:03] | Frankie, that’s so sweet! | 弗兰基 你真好 |
[06:05] | But we can’t spend a lot. | 但我们不能花太多钱 |
[06:06] | We have to pay for the wedding and the honeymoon — | 我们要举办婚礼还有度蜜月 |
[06:09] | I-I promise not to spend a lot. | 我发誓我不会花太多钱 |
[06:11] | But…I want to do it right. | 但是我想把这件事办好 |
[06:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | You do that, | 你来负责这个 |
[06:15] | and I’ll handle the honeymoon. | 我来解决蜜月的问题 |
[06:18] | How are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[06:20] | I don’t know. I’ll think of something. | 我不知道 我会想到办法的 |
[06:23] | I called Walter’s daughter Mary. She’s driving in. | 我给沃尔特的女儿玛丽打了电话 她在路上 |
[06:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | I found something interesting. | 我发现了一些有趣的事 |
[06:28] | Walter volunteered for an organization | 沃尔特是一个叫受害者辩护团的 |
[06:29] | called the Victim Advocacy Group. | 组织的志愿者 |
[06:31] | I know them. | 我知道他们 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I interviewed a murder victim’s family | 对 我询问过一个谋杀受害者的家人 |
[06:35] | who had a woman from that group with them. | 他们身边就有一个那个组织的女人 |
[06:37] | – She was a counselor or something? – Yeah. | -她是顾问之类的吗 -对 |
[06:39] | Their volunteers help and advise victims’ families | 他们在悼念期帮助受害者的家人 |
[06:40] | through the grief process. | 并给他们提供建议 |
[06:42] | They even offer guidance through the investigation and trial. | 他们还在调查和审讯中提供指导 |
[06:44] | Sounds like Walter never really got over Wendy’s death. | 听起来沃尔特从没放下温蒂的死 |
[06:47] | Maybe he figured out a way to channel that pain | 也许他找到了一个 |
[06:49] | into something good. | 化悲伤为益处的渠道 |
[06:50] | Well, let’s look into all the cases he worked. | 让我们调查一下他参与过的案子 |
[06:51] | Maybe something will pop out. | 也许会有发现 |
[06:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:59] | All right, well, just let me know if you think of anything else. | 如果想起别的事请联系我 |
[07:03] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:04] | Okay, well, that was Walter’s sponsor. | 好吧 那是沃尔特那个组织的主办人 |
[07:07] | He said he never heard of any problems or any threats. | 他说他从没听说什么问题和威胁 |
[07:09] | How’d you do with the victims program? | 受害者的案子查得怎么样了 |
[07:11] | I might have found something. | 我也许找到了有趣的东西 |
[07:13] | That’s Vanessa Flores. | 那是瓦内萨·弗洛瑞斯 |
[07:14] | Her son was killed six years ago outside a bar in Roxbury. | 他儿子六年前在罗克斯伯里的酒吧外被杀 |
[07:17] | The man who shot him was up for parole last week. | 开枪的人上周被假释了 |
[07:20] | …why I urge you to deny parole. | 所以我要求你们否决假释 |
[07:23] | So, Walter Sokoloff was her advocate? | 沃尔特·索科洛夫是她的辩护人 |
[07:25] | He’s been with the family since the time of the murder. | 从谋杀发生起他就和那家人在一起 |
[07:28] | Here it is. | 就是这里 |
[07:29] | This is bullshit! | 这是胡扯 |
[07:30] | Nate said he’s sorry! He’s learned his lesson! | 内特说他很抱歉 他已经知错了 |
[07:32] | That’s Wayne Fellows, the murderer’s brother. | 那是韦恩·费洛斯 凶手的弟弟 |
[07:33] | Yo, touch me again and I’ll kick your ass. | 再碰我我就揍你 |
[07:36] | You — you think I won’t?! | 你以为我不敢吗 |
[07:37] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[07:39] | All right, well, let’s bring Wayne Fellows in | 好吧 把韦恩·费洛斯带回来 |
[07:41] | and have a little talk. | 然后跟他聊聊 |
[07:43] | Detective Rizzoli? | 里佐利警探 |
[07:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:46] | Agent Davies. | 戴维斯探员 |
[07:48] | That’s the agent from Quantico? Mm-hmm. | 他就是匡蒂科的那位探员 |
[07:52] | Uh, this — this is Nina Holiday. | 这位是妮娜·霍乐迪 |
[07:54] | This is Agent…Davies from Quantico. | 这位是匡蒂科的戴维斯探员 |
[07:57] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:58] | Pleasure’s all mine. | 我很荣幸 |
[07:59] | Is there, um, is there someplace we could talk? | 我们能找个地方聊聊吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[08:04] | Now a good time? | 现在方便吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 方便 |
[08:09] | Privately. | 私聊 |
[08:12] | Is something wrong? Is there a problem with the job? | 出事了吗 工作出问题了吗 |
[08:15] | No, no, there’s no problem. | 不 没有问题 |
[08:16] | It’s, um, I mean, it’s — it’s related | 跟工作有关 |
[08:18] | but, um… but, you know, unrelated. | 但是 也没什么关系 |
[08:21] | Not helping at all. | 完全没听懂 |
[08:24] | Yeah, um, see — all right, the thing is, I, um, | 好吧 其实是 我 |
[08:27] | I-I was just in town, and I thought, | 我正好来波士顿 我想着 |
[08:30] | um, do you have… time for dinner? | 你有没有时间跟我吃晚餐 |
[08:33] | Like, a professional-colleagues dinner? | 是职业性的同事之间的晚餐吗 |
[08:35] | Just…dinner. | 只是单纯的晚餐 |
[08:38] | You know, a-a chance to talk about things. | 一个谈论事情的机会 |
[08:40] | – What things?! – Important things. | -到底什么事情啊 -重要的事情 |
[08:42] | It’s nothing bad. I promise. | 没什么坏事 我发誓 |
[08:44] | Come on. We had fun over drinks. | 拜托 我们上次喝酒很开心 |
[08:47] | Right? I mean, didn’t we? | 对吧 不是吗 |
[08:48] | We — Yeah, we did. | 对 是很开心 |
[08:50] | ‘Cause I did. | 因为我很开心 |
[08:51] | I did, too. | 我也是 |
[08:52] | Okay. I thought, “Let’s go for 2 and 0.” | 好吧 我想再来一次 |
[08:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:57] | Nothing fancy. | 不要太奢侈 |
[08:58] | Beer and burgers it is. | 只要啤酒和汉堡 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:07] | Petechial hemorrhaging is present | 唇粘膜和口腔内部 |
[09:09] | in the mucosa of the lips and the interior of the mouth. | 有点状皮下出血 |
[09:12] | There’s also evidence of pulmonary edema | 还有窒息造成的 |
[09:14] | due to suffocating. | 肺水肿迹象 |
[09:16] | Hi. Did you find anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[09:18] | Well, time of death is somewhere | 死亡时间在昨晚 |
[09:20] | 6:00 and 9:00 yesterday evening. | 六点到九点之间 |
[09:22] | The victim’s hands were wiped clean, | 死者的手被擦干净了 |
[09:24] | but I did find trace underneath the fingernails. | 但我在指甲里找到了痕迹 |
[09:26] | DNA? | DNA吗 |
[09:27] | Uh, hopefully. It’s being processed now. | 但愿吧 正在进行检测 |
[09:30] | So, there was also substantial bruising on the chest — | 另外他的胸前还有一块淤青 |
[09:33] | about the size and shape we’d expect | 根据形状和大小我们推测 |
[09:35] | if the killer was on top, | 凶手骑在他身上 |
[09:36] | using a knee to hold the victim down. | 用膝盖将他压在地上 |
[09:39] | Okay. So you’ll get back to me with the trace results? | 好吧 检验结果出来了你会通知我吧 |
[09:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:46] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[09:49] | It’s silly. | 太蠢了 |
[09:50] | I just heard from the editor. | 我刚刚得到了编辑的回复 |
[09:52] | And? | 然后 |
[09:53] | And he said that my chapters have potential, | 然后他说我写的几章很有潜力 |
[09:56] | that the science was fascinating, | 涉及科学的部分也很精彩 |
[09:58] | the crime was complex. | 罪案很复杂 |
[10:00] | Go, Maura! | 莫拉真棒啊 |
[10:02] | Well, he also said that my characters felt flat | 可他还说我写的人物比较平淡 |
[10:04] | and that the setting didn’t really come alive. | 而且场景不太生动 |
[10:07] | All right. So you spice it up a little bit. | 好吧 那你就再加点料呗 |
[10:08] | I don’t even know how to do that. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[10:10] | And what does he even mean? What am I supposed to do? | 他到底是什么意思 我应该做什么 |
[10:12] | Add more more color and more smells? | 多点色彩和味道吗 |
[10:15] | Smell– yes. | 味道 是的 |
[10:15] | That — that sounds like a perfect place to start. | 这个起点很不错 |
[10:18] | I don’t know that I should be | 我不知道该不该 |
[10:18] | spending all of this time writing. | 花这么多时间写作 |
[10:20] | There are so many other things I could be doing. | 我有很多别的事可以做 |
[10:23] | Come on, Maura. You love writing. | 行了 莫拉 你喜欢写作的 |
[10:24] | Yeah, but maybe the truth is | 是的 但可能 |
[10:26] | that I’m not particularly good at it. | 写作并不是我的强项 |
[10:28] | Why? Because you didn’t hit it out of the park on your first try? | 怎么 难道就因为第一次做得不好吗 |
[10:32] | I’m wrong until I’m right on every murder we’ve got. | 每次破案都是都是在不断纠正错误 |
[10:35] | Okay, they’re bringing in my suspect. | 好吧 他们把嫌犯带来了 |
[10:36] | Jane. | 简 |
[10:37] | Did you really like the chapters that you read? | 你真的喜欢你读的那几章吗 |
[10:39] | Honestly. No sugarcoating. | 说实话 别光说好听的 |
[10:41] | Yes. I did. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[10:42] | But, you know, who cares what I think? | 可是 我的想法重要吗 |
[10:44] | And who cares what that editor says? | 那个编辑的想法重要吗 |
[10:46] | I mean, if you don’t believe in it, then who else will? | 如果连你自己都不相信 还有谁会相信你 |
[10:49] | Believe. | 相信自己 |
[10:51] | Believe, Maura! | 相信自己 莫拉 |
[10:53] | Believe! | 相信自己 |
[11:06] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[11:07] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[11:08] | My goodness. I can’t believe it’s really you. | 天哪 简直不敢相信是你 |
[11:11] | It’s been too long. | 已经好多年了 |
[11:13] | I’m so sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[11:14] | I… I always liked him. | 我一直都很喜欢他 |
[11:17] | Daddy liked you, too. | 老爸也喜欢你 |
[11:18] | And he never liked anyof my boyfriends. | 他从没喜欢过我的男朋友 |
[11:22] | I’m afraid I have to ask you some questions. | 我得问你一些问题 |
[11:24] | But there’s no reason we have to do it there. | 可是不用在这问 |
[11:26] | Do you still drink tea? | 你还喜欢喝茶吗 |
[11:28] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:36] | Nothing was the same after Wendy died. | 温蒂死后一切都不一样了 |
[11:39] | It was like we didn’t know how to be a family without her. | 就好像没了她我们都无法成一家人了 |
[11:42] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[11:43] | You were so sweet those first couple of months. | 开始几个月你很体贴 |
[11:45] | Always coming around even when I told you not to. | 即使我不让你来你也总是来看我们 |
[11:49] | I wanted to help. | 我想帮你们 |
[11:50] | But I was 18. I didn’t know how. | 可那时我才十八岁 不知道该怎么帮 |
[11:52] | I’m sure you remember how bad it got. | 你肯定还记得当时有多糟糕 |
[11:55] | Dad was falling apart, drinking. | 老爸崩溃了 酗酒 |
[11:58] | He couldn’t hold a job. | 什么工作也干不了 |
[12:00] | Mom tried to be patient, but it was hard. | 老妈也想耐心 可是太难了 |
[12:02] | That’s when Mom and I moved to Connecticut. | 就是那个时候老妈和我搬到了康涅狄格州 |
[12:04] | We found a 20-years-sober chip in his house. | 我们在他家发现了一个戒酒二十年的奖牌 |
[12:08] | We lost him for a long time, | 我们跟他断了联系很长时间 |
[12:09] | but eventually, Dad cleaned up his act. | 但后来 老爸振作了起来 |
[12:14] | After he was sober, | 他戒酒之后 |
[12:16] | he started volunteering with that victims group. | 就开始去那个受害者小组做志愿者 |
[12:18] | It became his whole life. | 那成了他生命的全部 |
[12:21] | Did he mention anyone he was having a problem with? | 他有没有提过跟什么人有过节 |
[12:23] | Not to me. | 没跟我提过 |
[12:25] | He ever say anything about a Wayne Fellows? | 他提过韦恩·费洛斯吗 |
[12:28] | We didn’t really talk about his victim-advocate work. | 我们很少谈他的帮助受害者的事 |
[12:31] | He knew it upset me. | 他知道我会难过 |
[12:34] | Dad never stopped thinking | 老爸一直在想 |
[12:36] | about Wendy and what happened to her. | 温蒂的事 在想她当时发生了什么 |
[12:38] | He never stopped looking for her killer. | 他一直在找凶手 |
[12:42] | But… I couldn’t do that. | 可是 我做不到 |
[12:45] | I couldn’t keep dredging it up. | 我不能一直陷在里面 |
[12:46] | You did what you had to do to survive. | 你为了好好生活做了该做的事 |
[12:49] | And now I have to do it all over again. | 可现在又要经历一次 |
[12:58] | I don’t even know a Walter Sokoloff. | 我根本不认识沃尔特·索科洛夫 |
[13:00] | You met him at your brother’s parole hearing. | 你在你兄弟的假释听证会上见过他 |
[13:02] | You threatened to kill him. | 你威胁要杀了他 |
[13:04] | You mean the old man? | 你是说那个老头 |
[13:06] | Is that what this is about? | 就是因为这个吗 |
[13:06] | What, he file a complaint or something? | 怎么 他报警了还是怎么的 |
[13:08] | – Where were you yesterday between 6:00 and 9:00 P.M.? – Why? | -你昨晚六点到九点在哪 -问这干嘛 |
[13:10] | Because that’s when Walter Sokoloff was murdered. | 因为沃尔特·索科洛夫在此期间被谋杀了 |
[13:15] | Look, I said some things, but I-I didn’t hurt him. | 听我说 我是说过气话 可我没有伤害他 |
[13:19] | I was just pissed. | 我当时是太生气了 |
[13:19] | Yeah. We know that. | 是 我们看出来了 |
[13:21] | That’s why you’re sitting there. | 所以才把你叫来 |
[13:22] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[13:24] | My brother Nathan’s been up for parole twice, | 我兄弟内森已经两次申请假释了 |
[13:25] | and both times, the lady and the old man came. | 每次那个老太太和老头都会去 |
[13:27] | She keeps saying all kinds of stuff about her son | 她一直在说她儿子的事 |
[13:29] | so they won’t let Nathan out. | 所以他们就不放内森出来 |
[13:30] | He murdered her son. | 他谋杀了她儿子 |
[13:32] | It was a bar fight that got out of hand. | 他们是在酒吧里打架 失手了 |
[13:34] | He hates himself for it. He really does. | 他很对自己的行为很后悔 真的 |
[13:36] | Worrying about Nathan being in jail is just killing my mom. | 担心着在牢里的内森 我妈妈都快愁死了 |
[13:40] | She doesn’t eat. She barely sleeps. | 她都不吃饭了 也很少睡觉 |
[13:43] | I don’t know how much longer Ma’s gonna last. | 我不知道我妈还能坚持多长时间 |
[13:45] | Must’ve made you really hate Walter Sokoloff — | 这一定让你很痛恨沃尔特·索科洛夫 |
[13:47] | him helping to keep your brother behind bars like that. | 他是造成你兄弟无法出来的原因 |
[13:50] | Wait — you said 6:00 to 9:00? | 等等 你刚才说六点到九点 |
[13:53] | I was at the Boathouse all night, watching the Sox. | 我昨晚一直在船屋酒吧 看红袜队的比赛 |
[13:55] | – Lots of people saw me. – Who’d they play? | -很多人看见我了 -他们跟谁打 |
[13:57] | Damn Yankees. | 该死的扬基队 |
[13:59] | We kicked their asses, too. | 我们大获全胜 |
[14:02] | Okay, I need some names. | 好吧 告诉我那些人的名字 |
[14:07] | So, you hadn’t seen each other since you were teenagers? | 你们长大后就再没有见过吗 |
[14:10] | Now she has grandchildren. It’s crazy. | 现在她都有孙子了 不敢相信啊 |
[14:12] | And were you two serious? | 你们俩当时是认真的吗 |
[14:13] | We thought we were. | 我们觉得是 |
[14:14] | But we lost touch when she and her mother moved away. | 可是她和她母亲搬走后我们就失去了联系 |
[14:16] | Well, it’s so nice that you got to see her again. | 你能再次见到她真是太好了 |
[14:18] | But, what a sad reason for a reunion. | 可是重逢的原因太不幸了 |
[14:21] | Her sister’s murder was the first time | 当年她妹妹的谋杀案 |
[14:23] | I’d ever been close to a crime. | 是我第一次近距离接触犯罪 |
[14:24] | It really got under my skin. | 真的让我很愤怒 |
[14:26] | I think that’s why I decided to be a cop. | 可能就是因为那事我才决定要当警察的 |
[14:29] | Hey, Vince. I’m sorry for interrupting. | 文斯 不好意思打扰了 |
[14:31] | I just wanted to make sure that it was okay with you | 我想跟你说一下 |
[14:33] | if I switched up my work schedule. | 我想调整一下工作时间 |
[14:36] | Sure. What do you need? | 没问题 你想怎么调 |
[14:37] | I want to free up my afternoons so I could take care of T.J. | 我想下午不上班 要照顾TJ |
[14:40] | Well, you know, with Ron back in the picture | 你跟罗恩和好了 |
[14:42] | and Tommy and T.J. Coming back, your life sounds very full. | 而且汤米和TJ也回来了 你的生活好充实 |
[14:46] | It’s never been better. | 从没有这么好过 |
[14:47] | Working at the Robber’s not fulfilling enough? | 难道在肮脏盗吧工作不够忙吗 |
[14:48] | I love my job. | 我很喜欢我的工作 |
[14:50] | I’m just not getting any younger. | 可我在一天天变老 |
[14:52] | I want to do the things that make me happy. | 我想做让自己开心的事 |
[14:56] | Yeah, Kiki said I should be doing the same thing. | 琪琪也是这么说我的 |
[14:58] | Hey, you’re the one that keeps bringing retirement up. | 是你一直提退休的事 |
[15:00] | I just want what’s best for you. | 我只想让你过得好 |
[15:02] | What’s stopping you, Vince? | 为什么犹豫不决 文斯 |
[15:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:06] | I just can’t seem to pull the trigger. | 我只是不能下定决心 |
[15:10] | Got to go. It’s Jane. | 该走了 简来电了 |
[15:11] | – Okay. – Sorry. | -好 -抱歉 |
[15:12] | – Bye, hon. – See ya. | -拜 亲爱的 -回见 |
[15:15] | Yeah, I think he wants me to be the one to push him to retire, | 我觉得他想让我催他退休 |
[15:18] | but I know it’s got to be his decision. | 但我知道必须得他自己决定 |
[15:23] | Frankie confirmed Wayne Fellows’ alibi. | 弗兰基证实了韦恩·费洛斯的不在场证明 |
[15:26] | Found at least 12 people | 找到了至少12个人 |
[15:27] | that said he was at the bar all night. | 说他那晚整晚待在酒吧 |
[15:29] | Let’s hope Maura found something. | 希望莫拉有所发现 |
[15:32] | Please tell us you found some DNA, | 拜托告诉我们你找到了了DNA |
[15:33] | and I’ll… give you 100 bucks. | 我会给你100美元 |
[15:35] | I did. | 我发现了 |
[15:38] | Well, I’m not gonna give you 100 bucks, but I’m really glad. | 我才不会给你100块 不过我真的很高兴 |
[15:41] | No take-backs. | 不能说话不算话 |
[15:42] | We found the DNA in the trace under the victim’s fingernails. | 我们在受害者指甲缝发现DNA |
[15:45] | You get an ID? | 查到身份了吗 |
[15:46] | No, but I did get a hit when I ran it through CODIS. | 没 不过我查DNA联合索引系统确有匹配 |
[15:49] | A hit with no name? | 有匹配却没名字 |
[15:50] | The DNA from our crime scene | 这个犯罪现场的DNA |
[15:52] | matches the DNA from an unsolved homicide | 与我几年前亲自录入系统的 |
[15:54] | that I logged into the system myself a few years ago — | 一宗未侦破的杀人案的DNA相符 |
[15:57] | the DNA found on Wendy’s body in 1975. | 1975年温蒂尸体上发现的DNA |
[16:01] | The man who killed Walter Sokoloff | 杀了沃尔特·索科洛夫的人 |
[16:02] | is the same man who killed his daughter 40 years ago. | 就是40年前杀了他女儿的人 |
[16:12] | The party was at the home of Carol and Oliver Davenport. | 派对在卡萝尔和奥利弗·达文波特家 |
[16:14] | The Davenports were old money, | 达文波特家是贵族世家 |
[16:15] | as were most of the other guests. | 其他宾客大多也是 |
[16:17] | I thought Wendy was from your neighborhood. | 温蒂不是住在你那附近吗 |
[16:19] | She was.The Sokoloffs were from Dorchester. | 确实 索科洛夫一家来自多切斯特 |
[16:21] | Wendy was at Stanover Academy on a scholarship. | 温蒂是靠奖学金去斯坦诺威学院上学的 |
[16:24] | One of her classmates was Robby Davenport. | 罗比·达文波特是她一个同学 |
[16:26] | – So she went to school with the rich kids. – Yeah. | -所以她和富家子弟一起上学 -是的 |
[16:28] | Walter dropped her off at the party, | 沃尔特把她送到派对地点 |
[16:29] | but he wasn’t invited to stay. | 但他没被邀请进去 |
[16:31] | The Davenports didn’t associate | 达文波特一家不与 |
[16:32] | with people from our part of town. | 我们那里的人来往 |
[16:35] | Wendy was killed in the garden behind the shed — | 温蒂在棚屋之后的花园被杀 |
[16:37] | blunt-force trauma to the head with a metal object. | 头部受到金属类钝器的重创 |
[16:39] | A shovel was missing from the shed — | 棚屋里一把铁铲不见了 |
[16:41] | assumed to be the murder weapon. | 应该是凶器 |
[16:42] | The Sokoloffs told us that Wendy was wearing a locket | 索科洛夫家人告诉我们温蒂那天戴的挂坠 |
[16:44] | that was also missing. | 也不见了 |
[16:46] | Detectives believed that both the shovel | 当时警探认为铁铲和 |
[16:48] | and the locket were taken by the gardener. | 挂坠都是园丁拿走的 |
[16:49] | He was our prime suspect. | 他是主要嫌疑人 |
[16:50] | He died in 1986, so he’s out. | 他1986年去世 所以排除他 |
[16:53] | And Maura confirmed that the DNA came from a Caucasian male. | 莫拉证实DNA来自白种男性 |
[16:57] | The adult guests were sitting around the pool | 成年宾客坐在水池旁边 |
[16:59] | while the kids played hide-and-seek. | 孩子们在玩捉迷藏 |
[17:00] | They alibied each other. | 他们互相提供不在场证明 |
[17:02] | Detectives also cleared two of the staff | 警探还排除了两个在厨房 |
[17:03] | that were working in the kitchen. | 工作的员工的嫌疑 |
[17:05] | What about the kids? | 小孩子呢 |
[17:06] | Police interviewed them, but nobody saw anything. | 警察询问了他们 没人目击到什么 |
[17:08] | Mostly, they got a lot of crying. | 大多时候他们在哭 |
[17:10] | Let’s run background checks on them as adults, | 我们查查他们长大后的背景 |
[17:12] | see if anything pops. | 看有没有线索 |
[17:13] | Got it. | 明白 |
[17:14] | Let’s also look at these three again — | 再查查这三个人 |
[17:16] | Oliver Davenport, his two oldest sons, | 奥利弗·达文波特 他的两个大儿子 |
[17:18] | Garrett and William. | 加勒特和威廉姆 |
[17:20] | This the same Garrett Davenport | 这个加勒特·达文波特 |
[17:21] | accused of raping that nurse a few years ago? | 是几年前被指控强奸护士的那个吗 |
[17:23] | Yes, both of the older kids | 是的 两个大儿子 |
[17:24] | were in and out of trouble their whole lives. | 一直都是麻烦不断 |
[17:25] | Well, Oliver told the police that both of his sons | 奥利弗告诉警察他的两个儿子 |
[17:27] | were in the study with him at the time of the murder. | 事发时都和他在书房 |
[17:29] | Basically, they’re all each other’s alibis. | 基本上 他们都是互相证明不在场 |
[17:32] | Oliver’s been protecting his kids all their lives. | 奥利弗一直护着他的孩子 |
[17:33] | Maybe he’s still doing it. | 或许现在还是 |
[17:34] | But why kill her? There’s no evidence of sexual assault. | 但为什么杀了她 没有性侵的证据 |
[17:37] | Maybe Wendy saw something that she wasn’t supposed to see. | 或许温蒂看到了不该看的事 |
[17:40] | Either way, we need to talk to them. | 不管怎样 我们得找他们谈谈 |
[17:41] | Well, I’ll see what I can dig up on the family. | 我去挖掘家庭历史 |
[17:43] | I’ll keep looking into Walter’s life — | 我继续查沃尔特的一生 |
[17:45] | try to figure out if he did anything | 试着找出他是否做了什么事 |
[17:46] | that brought Wendy’s killer out of hiding after all these years. | 让温蒂的凶手隐匿了这么多年后重新出现 |
[17:49] | Keep us updated. | 有消息就告诉我们 |
[17:57] | This is everything from 1975. | 这是1975年的所有资料 |
[18:00] | I performed a review several years ago, | 我几年前复查过 |
[18:02] | but I want to go over everything again. | 但我想再重新检查一遍 |
[18:04] | Whatever new tests have been developed, let’s use them. | 这些年新开发的检验技术 都用上 |
[18:08] | Well, I can analyze the dirt and the hair | 我可以用分光光度计 |
[18:09] | in the spectrophotometer. | 分析尘粒和头发 |
[18:11] | And I can work up a virtual 3-D reconstruction of the wound. | 我可以对伤口进行虚拟3D重建 |
[18:16] | The dress has deteriorated. | 裙子已经朽烂了 |
[18:19] | We’ll be careful. | 我们要小心 |
[18:20] | I just want to analyze any bodily fluids, | 我要分析所有体液 |
[18:23] | prints, blood — whatever it can tell us. | 印记 血液 所有能检测到的东西 |
[18:27] | If we can solve one of these murders, | 如果我们能破其中一个案件 |
[18:29] | we can solve both. | 另一个也就迎刃而解 |
[18:36] | Hey, Ma. | 老妈 |
[18:37] | Hey, honey. How are you? You want something to eat? | 亲爱的 怎么样 要来些吃的吗 |
[18:40] | Ma, I can’t stay. | 妈 我不能久待 |
[18:41] | Did you find Gram’s earrings? | 你找到太奶奶的耳饰了吗 |
[18:43] | I did, and I forgot | 找到了 我忘了 |
[18:44] | what terrible taste your great-grandmother had. | 你的太奶奶品味有多差 |
[18:49] | Ooh. Wow. The stones are nice. | 宝石不错 |
[18:52] | You sure you don’t mind if I take them? | 你确定不介意把这个给我 |
[18:53] | No, I don’t mind. | 当然不介意 |
[18:54] | They’ve been in my drawer for 20 years. | 这东西在我抽屉里塞了20年了 |
[18:56] | What are you gonna do with them? | 你要拿这耳饰做什么 |
[18:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:59] | Not for Nina? | 不是给妮娜的 |
[19:00] | Ma, please, just this once, | 妈 拜托 就这一次 |
[19:01] | can you not ask any questions? | 能别问问题吗 |
[19:03] | Okay, fine. Hey, I’m not one to pry. | 好好 我又不是在打探什么 |
[19:06] | I’m just saying that if somebody were to make a ring out of it, | 我只是在说 如果有人想把它做成戒指 |
[19:08] | the best place to go is Tony DePalma. | 最好去托尼·德帕尔马的店 |
[19:11] | – Bye, Ma. – Bye. | -拜 妈 -拜 |
[19:12] | You’re welcome! | 不用谢 |
[19:14] | 达文波特 菲利普斯和莱恩 | |
[19:17] | Would you tell them we called — again? | 能转告他们我们又一次打来电话吗 |
[19:21] | Secretary says, “Oliver Davenport isn’t here. | 秘书说 “奥利弗·达文波特现在不在 |
[19:24] | And if you have any questions, | 如果你有任何问题 |
[19:25] | you should consider submitting them in writing.” | 可以考虑书面陈述” |
[19:28] | God, lawyers suck. | 天啊 律师真是够了 |
[19:30] | You want to give it another hour? | 你还要再等一小时吗 |
[19:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:36] | Oh, it’s a journal I kept on the Wendy Sokoloff murder — | 我为温蒂·索科洛夫谋杀案做的纪录 |
[19:38] | just articles, things I heard, my own suspicions. | 一些文章 我听说的事情和我的怀疑 |
[19:42] | You made this when you were a teenager? | 你还是个少年时就做了这个 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:45] | I guess it was my first murder book, huh? | 我想这是我第一本谋杀案记录 |
[19:48] | I never really believed the gardener did it, | 我从未相信是那个园丁干的 |
[19:49] | but I couldn’t find anyone else | 但我也找不到 |
[19:50] | who had a reason to kill her, either. | 别人谁会对她有杀机 |
[19:53] | I was obsessed. | 我当时陷进去了 |
[19:55] | Persistence makes a great detective. | 坚持才能成就杰出的警探 |
[19:57] | I learned that from you. | 我从你身上学到的 |
[19:58] | Well, you were born persistent. | 你天生坚持不懈 |
[20:00] | Hey, how you feeling about that FBI job? You excited? | 你对那个联邦调查局的工作怎么想 激动不 |
[20:02] | Yeah. | 激动 |
[20:04] | And then I’m completely terrified. | 然后我就完全吓坏了 |
[20:06] | And then I’m confident | 然后我就坚信 |
[20:07] | that it’s the worst mistake I’ve ever made. | 这是我做的最错的决定 |
[20:09] | – And then — – Sounds exhausting. | -再然后 -听着够心累的 |
[20:10] | It is. | 就是很累 |
[20:13] | It is. | 就是很累 |
[20:15] | You think it’s the right move? | 你觉得这个决定对吗 |
[20:16] | Eh. Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[20:18] | I find making big decisions harder the older I get. | 年纪越大 我觉得越难做决定 |
[20:21] | What does your gut tell you? | 你的直觉怎么跟你说的 |
[20:23] | I won’t know unless I try. | 不试试怎么知道 |
[20:25] | I haven’t known your instinct to be wrong very often. | 在我看来 你的直觉很少出错 |
[20:31] | That’s not Oliver, but I think that’s Robby Davenport. | 那个不是奥利弗 但我想是罗比·达文波特 |
[20:38] | Mr. Davenport? | 达文波特先生 |
[20:39] | Boston PD. Can we have a moment of your time? | 波士顿警局 我们能耽误您一会儿吗 |
[20:41] | Of course. | 可以 |
[20:42] | We’ve been trying to reach your father. | 我们一直在联系您的父亲 |
[20:43] | We haven’t had much luck. | 但是我们没什么进展 |
[20:44] | – What about? – Murder investigation. | -为什么找他 -谋杀案调查 |
[20:47] | Is there a place we can talk? | 咱们有地方聊聊吗 |
[20:49] | Sure. Come in. | 有 请进 |
[20:53] | God, this cannot be happening again. | 天 这事为什么又发生了 |
[20:55] | Do you have any idea how Wendy’s death affected our family? | 你知道温蒂的死对我家造成多大影响吗 |
[20:58] | I imagine not nearly as much as it did the Sokoloffs. | 我想没索科洛夫家经受的严重 |
[21:02] | I don’t mean to be insensitive. | 我不想显得冷酷无情 |
[21:04] | Mr. Sokoloff dying is horrible. | 索科洛夫先生的过世很不幸 |
[21:06] | But Wendy was killed at our house, at my party. | 但温蒂是在我家被害 在我的派对上 |
[21:09] | Okay? It was devastating. | 这对我也是毁灭性的打击 |
[21:11] | I had anxiety attacks for years afterwards. | 之后数年 我常有急性焦虑发作 |
[21:13] | Please understand we’re not trying to be insensitive, | 请理解 我们并非不近人情 |
[21:16] | but it is important that we speak to your father. | 但我们真的很需要和你父亲谈谈 |
[21:18] | Dad retired shortly after my mother passed. | 我母亲过世后没多久 我父亲就退休了 |
[21:20] | We’re actually in the process of selling the estate. | 我们目前正在售卖房产 |
[21:22] | He doesn’t really see anyone anymore. | 他现在基本谁都不见 |
[21:25] | Just a few questions. | 就几个问题 |
[21:26] | Dad wouldn’t know anything about Walter Sokoloff’s death. | 我爸对沃尔特·索科洛夫的遇害一无所闻 |
[21:29] | They barely knew each other, and that was decades ago. | 他们都不认识 那事也是几十年前的旧事了 |
[21:32] | Even so, we need to speak to him, | 即便如此 我们也需要和他谈谈 |
[21:33] | and we also need to speak to William and to Garrett. | 我们还需要和威廉姆与加勒特谈谈 |
[21:37] | My brothers? | 我的兄弟们 |
[21:38] | What do they have to do with this? | 他们和这有什么关系 |
[21:40] | They were at the birthday party, too. | 他们当时也参加了生日派对 |
[21:41] | We’re just being thorough. | 我们也只是想更全面一些 |
[21:44] | Unfortunately, my father and my brothers are unavailable. | 很遗憾 我父亲和兄弟们目前不能和你们谈 |
[21:50] | When your father retired, | 你父亲退休后 |
[21:51] | did it become your job to protect the Davenports? | 保护达文波特家族就变成了你的责任 |
[21:54] | My family has nothing to hide. | 我们家没有什么需要隐瞒的 |
[21:55] | Well, we could get DNA samples from your father and your brothers | 我们可以拿走你父亲和兄弟的DNA样本 |
[21:58] | and then we could clear them all quickly. | 这样我们能迅速洗清他们嫌疑 |
[21:59] | If you’ve got a warrant, we’re happy to comply. | 如果你有搜查证 我们很乐意提供 |
[22:02] | I’m afraid I have an appointment. | 抱歉 我接下来还有约 |
[22:05] | My secretary will see you out. | 我的秘书会送你们出去 |
[22:10] | I understand looking out for the family. | 我能理解照顾家人 |
[22:12] | When did that include protecting murderers? | 但什么时候保护杀人犯也算了 |
[22:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[22:20] | You want to know the worst thing | 你知道在 |
[22:21] | about being undercover with a bunch of neo-Nazis? | 一群新纳粹身边卧底 最惨的是什么吗 |
[22:23] | I’m guessing it’s hard to choose the worst. | 我想是很难选出最惨的事 |
[22:25] | It is. But the smell. | 这也对 是味道 |
[22:28] | Honestly, it’s like these guys never met a shower. | 真的 那群家伙跟从不洗澡似的 |
[22:31] | This probably isn’t the most | 这大概算不上 |
[22:33] | romantic first-date conversation. | 浪漫的初次约会聊天 |
[22:35] | Yeah, so, how many times have you been shot? | 是啊 你中枪过几回 |
[22:37] | – Ugh. That was bad. Sorry. – Sorry. No, no, no. It’s… | -这个话题很糟 抱歉 -没事 |
[22:42] | I know I — I said “Beer and burgers,” | 我知道 我说是啤酒和汉堡 |
[22:44] | and this isn’t beer and burgers. | 而这不是啤酒和汉堡 |
[22:45] | No, no, no. No. It’s delicious. Thank you — really. | 不不不 这很好吃 谢谢 真的 |
[22:49] | All right, look, um… | 好吧 听着 |
[22:50] | You’re about to start a new job, all right? | 你马上要开始一份新的工作 |
[22:53] | A new city, your colleagues are people you’ve never met before. | 在新的城市 你的同事是一群陌生人 |
[22:56] | It’s not easy. I know. | 这不容易 我明白 |
[23:02] | I like you, Jane. | 我喜欢你 简 |
[23:04] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[23:06] | I knew that from the minute we met. | 咱们第一次见面时 我就意识到了 |
[23:09] | But… | 但… |
[23:11] | But what? | 但是什么… |
[23:13] | What “But”? Why does everyone always have a “But”? | 什么但是 为什么每个人说话都有”但是” |
[23:15] | What? It’s — it’s your wife? | 是什么 你有妻子了 |
[23:17] | Your girlfriend? Your boyfriend? | 你有女朋友 有男朋友 |
[23:19] | What? What “But”? | 是什么 但是什么 |
[23:20] | It’s none of the above. | 不是你说的那些 |
[23:21] | But the last thing I’d ever want to do is make you feel awkward, | 但是我最不希望的 就是让你感觉别扭 |
[23:25] | start off on the wrong foot at work. | 对工作有了坏印象 |
[23:27] | So I thought I’d come here, | 所以我觉得我需要过来 |
[23:29] | tell you how I feel on your turf, | 在你的地盘跟你讲下我的感受 |
[23:30] | where there’s no pressure. | 这里你没有什么压力 |
[23:31] | And if you’re not interested, I’ll — I’ll back off, | 如果你对我没意思 我会保持距离 |
[23:33] | and I promise we will forget this conversation ever happened. | 并且保证当咱们这场对话不存在 |
[23:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:41] | You know, my priorities have always been family and work. | 要知道 我一直以来以工作和家庭为先 |
[23:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:46] | That’s one of the many things I admire about you. | 这也是我所欣赏你的诸多优点之一 |
[23:49] | Well, that — that means I don’t really have a lot of time | 这也意味着 我没有多少时间 |
[23:51] | for relationships. | 谈恋爱 |
[23:55] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[24:02] | You know, um… | 要知道 |
[24:05] | Maybe I could make time. | 或许我能挤出时间 |
[24:14] | – Five. – Sorry? | -五次 -什么 |
[24:16] | – Been shot five times. – You’ve been shot five times? | -曾中枪五次 -你曾中枪五次 |
[24:18] | Five times. How about you? | 五次 你呢 |
[24:19] | I’ve only been shot twice. | 我只中枪两次 |
[24:20] | Twice is good. Twice is sexy. | 两次不错 两次很性感 |
[24:22] | No, one doesn’t really count ’cause I shot myself. | 有一次不能算 因为是我自己打中的自己 |
[24:25] | – I — I shot myself on purpose. – What? | -我故意开枪打了我自己 -为什么 |
[24:27] | Yeah, well, it’s — it’s a long story. | 这个 说来话长 |
[24:31] | Jane! You ready? | 简 你准备好了吗 |
[24:36] | I — I’m Cameron. | 我是卡梅伦 |
[24:37] | I’m guessing you must be Maura. | 我想你就是莫拉吧 |
[24:39] | Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[24:40] | Cameron…Davies? | 卡梅伦·戴维斯 |
[24:43] | Agent Davies? | 你是戴维斯探员吧 |
[24:43] | Yeah. Nice to meet you. | 是我 很高兴见到你 |
[24:45] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[24:47] | I hope you’re… enjoying Boston. | 希望你 在波士顿待得很愉快 |
[24:50] | Oh, yeah. Um… | 是的 |
[24:52] | Very much so. | 非常愉快 |
[24:56] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[25:00] | Um, okay, I just need to get my stuff. | 好的 我拿上东西就能走 |
[25:02] | Well, don’t hurry on my account. | 不用因为我太着急 |
[25:04] | Oh. Maybe I’ll just hang this up for you. | 不如我帮你把这个挂起来吧 |
[25:07] | Looks like it didn’t quite make it all the way upstairs. | 你都没耐心等到上楼就开始脱了 |
[25:12] | Um…can we, uh, take you to your hotel? | 我们 送你去旅馆吧 |
[25:15] | Yeah, that’d be — that’d be great, if Maura doesn’t mind. | 那太好了 要是莫拉不介意的话 |
[25:18] | Oh. No, not at all. | 当然不介意 |
[25:19] | It’ll give us a chance to get to know one another. | 我们也能有个机会相互了解一下 |
[25:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:22] | With your clotheson. | 在你穿着衣服的时候 |
[25:25] | She’s… | 她真 |
[25:26] | On a roll today. Okay. | 今天真棒啊 好的 |
[25:37] | You texted? | 你短信我了 |
[25:42] | Is it gonna self-destruct? | 它要自爆了吗 |
[25:43] | Actually, it’s working perfectly. | 事实上 它运行十分正常 |
[25:45] | I modified our facial-recognition algorithm | 我调整了我们的面部识别系统编程 |
[25:47] | to make a new program. | 做成了新程序 |
[25:48] | What’s it doing? | 干什么的 |
[25:49] | Automatically registering for every sweepstakes in the nation | 自动注册全国所有提供免费旅游的 |
[25:52] | that gives away free trips. | 抽奖系统 |
[25:54] | You must really want to go on vacation. | 你这么想旅游啊 |
[25:57] | You remember the missing locket that Wendy wore to the party? | 你还记得温蒂戴去派对的那个没找到的挂坠吗 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[26:01] | These are new-item alerts. | 这是新物品提醒 |
[26:02] | Walter created tags for a silver opal locket | 沃尔特在易趣和其他几个二手市场上添加了 |
[26:05] | on eBay and other resale sites. | 一个银色猫眼石挂坠的标签 |
[26:07] | They alerted him every time | 每次有符合描述的 |
[26:09] | a locket of that description was listed for sale. | 挂坠被售出他就会收到提醒 |
[26:11] | He was looking for his daughter’s missing locket. | 他在找女儿遗失的挂坠 |
[26:13] | I looked through his financial records | 我看了他的财务记录 |
[26:14] | and found evidence that he purchased at least 12. | 证据表明他至少买了12个 |
[26:17] | The most recent was only two weeks ago. | 最近的一个是两周前的 |
[26:19] | We didn’t find any in the house. | 我们在房子里没发现这种东西 |
[26:21] | Maybe the killer took them. | 也许是凶手拿走了 |
[26:23] | I’ll give Mary a call. Maybe she knows something about it. | 我去联系玛丽 也许她知道什么 |
[26:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:26] | Hope you win your vacation. | 希望你能赢一次旅游 |
[26:29] | You failed to mention that Agent Davies was in town. | 你怎么没告诉我戴维斯探员来了 |
[26:33] | It was just dinner. | 只是吃了顿晚饭 |
[26:34] | And dessert. | 还有”甜点” |
[26:36] | Actually, two desserts. | 甜点吃了两次 |
[26:38] | And breakfast. | 还有早餐 |
[26:41] | He seems very nice. | 他看起来不错 |
[26:42] | Yeah, he is. | 确实 |
[26:44] | Is it something you think you might want to pursue in Washington? | 这是你打算在华盛顿解决的事情之一吗 |
[26:46] | Who knows what’ll happen? But… | 谁知道未来的事呢 但是 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I like him. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[26:51] | Well, good for you. | 为你高兴 |
[26:54] | Um…large brew, no room, please. | 大杯加满 谢谢 |
[26:57] | Four pump, no water, soy chai with cinnamon and nutmeg. | 四勺 不加水 豆浆加肉桂加豆蔻 |
[27:03] | Was there even any coffeeinthat? | 你那杯里还有咖啡吗 |
[27:05] | Don’t answer. Who cares? | 别回答了 我才不管 |
[27:06] | Okay, last night, I was thinking about your book. | 好吧 昨晚 我在想你的书的事 |
[27:09] | Oh. When did you have time? | 你哪来的时间啊 |
[27:13] | And I think that you should just try something different. | 我在想也许你该尝试点新东西 |
[27:17] | – Like what? – I don’t know — like, um… | -比如呢 -不知道 比如 |
[27:19] | like a change of scenery, you know? | 换个环境 之类的 |
[27:21] | Like, go to the library or — | 比如 去图书馆写写试试 |
[27:23] | Well. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:24] | …write standing up or eating ice cream, you know? | 站着写或者吃着冰淇淋写 之类的 |
[27:26] | Like, mix it up a little. | 换换口味 |
[27:27] | – That’s interesting. – Right? | -有点意思 -对吧 |
[27:30] | If your pages need to “come alive,” | 如果你的文章需要活力 |
[27:31] | then, you know, go out and live a little. | 那你就该先过的有活力点 |
[27:35] | Okay, I got to run. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[27:37] | We’re gonna take another shot | 我们得再去 |
[27:38] | at trying to talk to Oliver Davenport. | 找奥利弗·达文波特谈谈 |
[27:40] | I got this. | 我来就行 |
[27:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:42] | And, hey, don’t give up. Okay? | 还有 不要放弃 好吗 |
[27:46] | That’s not the Dr. Isles I know. | 我认识的艾尔斯医生可不会放弃 |
[27:49] | See ya. | 回见 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry. Mr. Davenport isn’t taking visitors. | 抱歉 达文波特先生不见客人 |
[27:57] | Yeah, we just need a few minutes. | 我们只需要几分钟时间 |
[27:59] | You can arrange an appointment through his office. | 你可以去办公室预约 |
[28:05] | So what now? | 怎么办 |
[28:06] | We can’t talk to the family. | 我们见不到他家人 |
[28:08] | We don’t have enough for a warrant to get the Davenports’ DNA. | 没有足够证据申请拿DNA的搜查令 |
[28:12] | We’re not getting any further than they did back in ’75. | 75年的案子也毫无进展 |
[28:16] | That must be the service entrance that Korsak was talking about. | 那肯定就是科萨克说的服务通道了 |
[28:19] | Looks like they’re moving stuff out. | 看来他们正在往外搬东西 |
[28:21] | Yeah. You can’t just walk in there. | 是 那也不能就这么进去啊 |
[28:23] | I can if I’m invited. | 被允许就可以了 |
[28:25] | You got a jacket? | 有外套吗 |
[28:33] | – How’s this? – It’s perfect. | -这个如何 -完美 |
[28:37] | You know what I just realized? | 我刚刚发现 |
[28:39] | This might be one of the last cases that we work together. | 这也许是我们能一起办的最后一个案子了 |
[28:41] | Oh, no. | 不会 |
[28:42] | Come on. I could become part of some FBI task force. | 得了 说不定我能加入什么联调局调查组 |
[28:45] | I’ll swoop in and make your life a living hell. | 风风火火得回来毁掉你的生活 |
[28:47] | – Oh, just like when we were kids. – Exactly. | -跟我们小时候一样 -没错啊 |
[28:50] | Jane. | 简 |
[28:52] | I wouldn’t be a detective if it wasn’t for you. | 是因为你我才成为了警探 |
[28:54] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[28:56] | You did that on your own, Frankie. | 这是你自己做到的 弗兰基 |
[28:58] | That was all you. | 完全是你自己 |
[29:01] | – Be right back. – All right. | -马上回来 -好 |
[29:06] | Everything must be handled with meticulous care. | 一切物品都要小心搬运 |
[29:10] | They’ll need more blankets. | 他们需要更多毯子 |
[29:11] | Can you grab those and take them in? | 你能拿几条送进去吗 |
[29:13] | – These? – Yes, please. | -这些吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[29:14] | Take them inside, all the way to the back. | 拿进去 送到最里面 |
[29:16] | The statues are in the salon. | 雕塑在客厅 |
[29:35] | Here you go, Mr. Davenport. | 给你 达文波特先生 |
[29:37] | I’ll get some water and be right back. | 我去倒点水 马上回来 |
[29:47] | Mr. Davenport? | 达文波特先生 |
[29:49] | Hi. My name is Jane Rizzoli. | 你好 我叫简·里佐利 |
[29:52] | I’d like to…ask you a few questions. | 我有几个问题想问您 |
[29:56] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[29:59] | No, no, no. Uh, my name is Jane. | 不不不 我叫简 |
[30:01] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[30:04] | Can I help you? | 请问您有什么事吗 |
[30:09] | I’m Detective Rizzoli from Boston Police Department. | 我是波士顿警局的里佐利警探 |
[30:12] | I was hoping to speak to Mr. Davenport, | 我有问题想问达文波特先生 |
[30:14] | but I see that’s not really possible. | 不过看来是不太可能了 |
[30:16] | I’m afraid he’s getting worse. | 恐怕他病情越来越恶化了 |
[30:18] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[30:25] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[30:28] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[30:33] | – May I? – Of course. | -我能… -请吧 |
[30:37] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[30:39] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[30:43] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[30:47] | I have to go, but I’m gonna come back, okay? | 我得走了 不过我还会回来的 |
[30:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:53] | – Thanks. – Of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[31:08] | Maura processed Oliver Davenport’s DNA. | 莫拉分析了奥利弗·达文波特的DNA |
[31:10] | It’s a familial match to our killer’s. | 凶手的DNA与其家族成员匹配 |
[31:12] | So our murderer was definitely one of the Davenports. | 所以凶手肯定是达文波特家的人 |
[31:14] | I just heard back from ICE. | 我刚收到出入境局的消息 |
[31:16] | Garrett’s passport was scanned leaving the country the morning | 加勒特在沃尔特遇害后一天早晨 |
[31:18] | after Walter was killed. | 持护照离境 |
[31:20] | He may be running. | 他可能是逃跑了 |
[31:22] | I’ll start a warrant for Garrett and William’s | 我先申请搜查令调取加勒特和威廉姆的 |
[31:24] | phone numbers and credit cards. | 手机通话记录及信用卡消费记录 |
[31:26] | That’s Mary. | 玛丽打来的 |
[31:27] | I asked her to look for the lockets that Walter bought. | 我让她回去找沃尔特买的挂坠了 |
[31:29] | Okay, um, Frankie, will you get in touch with Interpol, | 弗兰基 你去联系国际刑警组织 |
[31:31] | have them keep tabs on Garrett. | 让他们密切监视加勒特 |
[31:33] | Already on it. | 已经联系过了 |
[31:34] | But with the money these guys have, | 但这帮家伙这么有钱 |
[31:35] | they could be anywhere. | 估计有多远逃多远了 |
[31:36] | Don’t worry. We’ll find him. | 别担心 我们一定会找到他的 |
[31:37] | She found a key to a safety-deposit box. | 她在保险箱里找到了把钥匙 |
[31:39] | I’m meeting her at the bank. | 我去银行和她碰头 |
[31:40] | – No lockets? – No. | -没有挂坠吗 -没有 |
[31:41] | She told me earlier that none of the family | 她之前就告诉我他们一家人 |
[31:43] | even knew where that locket came from. | 都不知道那挂坠是哪来的 |
[31:44] | – They didn’t give it to her? – No. | -不是他们送的吗 -不是 |
[31:46] | First time Walter saw it was | 沃尔特第一次看到挂坠 |
[31:47] | when he dropped Wendy off at the party. | 是在他把温蒂送去派对的时候 |
[31:49] | She told him it was a gift. | 她说是别人送的礼物 |
[31:50] | – From who? – She wouldn’t say. | -谁送的 -她不肯说 |
[31:52] | She jumped out of the car and ran off to | 沃尔特还没问出答案 |
[31:54] | join the other kids before Walter got an answer. | 她就下了车跑去和其他小孩玩了 |
[31:56] | Can you handle that warrant? | 你来申请搜查令吧 |
[31:57] | Yeah, sure. Go on. | 没问题 你去吧 |
[32:07] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[32:08] | We’re ready to begin the tests. | 我们已经准备好开始检测了 |
[32:10] | Kent, would you feel comfortable | 肯特 如果有需要的话 |
[32:11] | managing the M.E.’s office for a few weeks if the need arose? | 你能暂时接替管理法医办公室几周时间吗 |
[32:15] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[32:17] | Are you planning on going somewhere? | 你是打算要去哪度假吗 |
[32:20] | I’m not sure. | 还没定 |
[32:22] | Let’s see what this dress can tell us. | 去看看那条裙子能给我们什么线索吧 |
[32:31] | She sounds wonderful. | 她挺不错的嘛 |
[32:32] | Oh, Kiki’s the best. | 琪琪就是女神 |
[32:33] | I don’t know how she ended up with me. | 我不知道她怎么就选择了我 |
[32:35] | Oh, stop. I think she’s a very lucky woman. | 别瞎说 我觉得她很幸运 |
[32:39] | It’s exciting, isn’t it? | 真令人兴奋啊 |
[32:40] | You and Kiki, me with my grandkids. | 你和琪琪 我和我孙子们 |
[32:42] | It’s like a whole new chapter of our lives is just starting. | 感觉我们人生的新篇章才刚开始 |
[32:46] | All the paperwork seems to be in order. | 所有手续都已就绪 |
[32:48] | If I could just get your signature here… | 麻烦您在这签个名 |
[32:53] | Very good. | 谢谢 |
[32:54] | Box 1263. | 1263号 |
[32:58] | – Do you have the key? – Uh, yes. | -你有钥匙吗 -有 |
[33:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:10] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 请您自行查看 |
[33:20] | I told you. | 我早就说了 |
[33:21] | He never stopped looking. | 他一直都在寻找 |
[33:23] | He tracked the ownership of the lockets back through years. | 这么多年他一直都在寻找挂坠的主人 |
[33:26] | Hoping it would lead him to Wendy’s murderer. | 希望能由此找到杀害温蒂的凶手 |
[33:29] | These look like purchase dates on the front. | 上面标的应该是购买日期吧 |
[33:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:36] | Nina said he bought a locket two weeks ago. | 妮娜说他两周前也买了个挂坠 |
[33:38] | It’s on the list, but it’s not here. | 购买清单上有 可这儿没有 |
[33:41] | That’s why he was killed, wasn’t it? | 这就是他被害的原因吧 |
[33:44] | Daddy did it. | 老爸他找到了 |
[33:47] | He finally found the right locket. | 他终于找到了那枚挂坠 |
[33:57] | What’s going on? | 在弄什么呢 |
[33:58] | You’re just in time. | 你来的正是时候 |
[33:59] | Okay, let me guess– You built a time machine, | 让我猜猜 你造了台时光机 |
[34:01] | and we’re gonna go back to 1975 and solve the crime. | 带我们穿越回1975年解决杀人案 |
[34:05] | You know, Jane, it’s your sarcasm I’m gonna miss most of all. | 简 以后我肯定会很怀念你的毒舌 |
[34:07] | But actually, you’re not far from wrong. | 不过讲真 你猜得八九不离十 |
[34:11] | We’re performing a vacuum metal deposition test on the dress. | 我们将对这条裙子进行真空金属沉积检测 |
[34:15] | The VMD technology’s only been available in the past few years. | 这项技术仅在最近几年才刚被运用 |
[34:19] | VMD has the potential to lift prints from surfaces | 真空沉积能从物体表层提取出 |
[34:21] | that were impossible to analyze at the time of the murder. | 谋杀案发生当年无法进行分析的指纹 |
[34:24] | Like fabric. | 比如布料 |
[34:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:33] | Now, first, we will expose the dress to an aerosol of evaporated gold. | 首先 我们将向裙子喷洒汽化金喷雾 |
[34:39] | – Real gold? – Yes. | -真金 -没错 |
[34:44] | Now, the secondary exposure is to evaporated zinc. | 其次 将喷洒汽化锌 |
[34:48] | The zinc will attach itself to the gold anywhere that | 锌会与附在可能是指纹上的金 |
[34:51] | there might be prints. | 进行黏着 |
[34:56] | And then… nothing happens. | 然后 什么都没有 |
[34:58] | Wait for it. | 稍等片刻 |
[35:09] | It worked. | 有了 |
[35:10] | Those don’t look like a man’s prints. | 这看着不像成年人的手印 |
[35:12] | No. | 确实不是 |
[35:13] | They look like a little boy’s prints. | 像是小男孩的手印 |
[35:17] | A kid did this to another kid? | 小孩杀小孩 |
[35:27] | Maura confirmed the prints match Robert Davenport’s. | 莫拉确定凶手指纹与罗伯特·达文波特匹配 |
[35:30] | Good thing prints don’t change as you age. | 还好指纹不会随着年龄变化 |
[35:32] | Not for Robert Davenport. | 对罗伯特·达文波特来说是坏事 |
[35:36] | I told you he’s not in today! | 我说了 他今天不在 |
[35:38] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:39] | I don’t know, but if he calls, I can tell– | 我不知道 如果他打来电话 我… |
[35:40] | This is a homicide investigation. | 我们是来进行命案调查 |
[35:42] | If I find out you withheld anything from us, | 如果我发现你对我们有所隐瞒 |
[35:44] | I swear to you I will make it my personal mission | 我保证我会尽己之力 |
[35:46] | to see you behind bars. | 把你丢进监牢 |
[35:49] | Security called and told Mr. Davenport | 保安打来告知达文波特先生 |
[35:51] | that you were coming up. | 你们马上上来 |
[35:52] | He went out back. | 他就回去了 |
[35:53] | Where’d he go? | 去哪儿了 |
[35:53] | Uh, h-he told me to make sure | 他让我去确认 |
[35:55] | that the company helicopter was prepared for takeoff. | 公司的直升机已准备好起飞 |
[35:57] | – Where is that? – Jackson Airfield. | -直升机在哪 -杰克逊机场 |
[35:59] | – It’s just a couple — – We know where it is. | -离这只有 -我们知道在哪 |
[36:02] | Notify the state police air wing to get a unit in the air now! | 通知州警察空中部队立刻派架飞机过来 |
[36:20] | We’re gonna lose him. | 快让他逃走了 |
[36:22] | Shit! | 该死 |
[36:31] | There he is — straight ahead! | 他就在前面 |
[36:33] | Get us in the air! | 赶紧起飞 |
[36:38] | Put it down! | 下来 |
[36:41] | Go! Go! | 起飞 走 |
[36:43] | Boston Police. | 波士顿警局 |
[36:44] | Return to the ground and surrender your passenger. | 降落 交出乘客 |
[36:49] | Come on! Get us in the air! | 快 赶紧飞高点 |
[36:50] | I repeat — surrender your passenger. | 重复 交出乘客 |
[36:52] | Put it down! | 下来 |
[37:07] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[37:08] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果请不起 |
[37:09] | one will be provided for you. | 可以给你找一个 |
[37:10] | Do you understand these rights as I’ve read them to you? | 我给你念的这些权利你都知道吧 |
[37:13] | I’ll take that as a “Yes.” | 那就是默认知道了 |
[37:15] | Officer. | 警官 |
[37:19] | Looks like that persistence finally paid off. | 看来坚持总算有回报了 |
[37:32] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:34] | Yay! I was right! | 好耶 我是对的 |
[37:36] | I love being right! | 对的感觉太爽了 |
[37:37] | What was I right about? | 我什么事是对的 |
[37:38] | All of it — | 所有 |
[37:39] | not giving up on being a writer, mixing it up. | 我没放弃写作 换换口味 |
[37:41] | Good! So you’re gonna finish writing the book? | 太好了 那你会把书写完吧 |
[37:43] | I am. And I’m taking your advice. | 对 我要听你的建议 |
[37:44] | I think a change of scenery is exactly what I need. | 我觉得自己正需要换个环境 |
[37:47] | My editor wants the book to come alive, | 编辑希望书的内容更加真实 |
[37:48] | and I know just how to do it. | 我也想好怎么做了 |
[37:50] | I’m going to Paris for a month. | 我要去巴黎待一个月 |
[37:53] | – Paris? – Of course. | -巴黎 -对啊 |
[37:54] | I mean, the whole book takes place in France. | 书中的故事全都发生在法国 |
[37:56] | So I’ll soak up the atmosphere, live among the people. | 那我就身临其境 跟那里的人一起生活 |
[37:59] | I didn’t actually mean a library…in France | 我给你建议的时候没想让你去 |
[38:04] | when I suggested it. | 法国的图书馆 |
[38:05] | But great! That sounds great. | 但是太好了 太好了 |
[38:07] | I’m so excited. | 我很激动 |
[38:11] | – Hi, Maura. – Hello. | -莫拉 -你好 |
[38:15] | I’m guessing you’re canceling dinner. | 我猜你去不成晚宴了 |
[38:17] | Yeah. Just got called out to advise on a case. | 对 被叫出去做案件顾问了 |
[38:20] | I’m on a plane for Philly in an hour. | 一小时后我要飞去费城了 |
[38:22] | Yeah, the monkey suit kind of gave it away, so… | 好吧 这套正装说明了一切 |
[38:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:25] | I can honestly tell you there’s nothing | 老实讲我愿放弃一切 |
[38:26] | I’d rather be doing than having dinner with you. | 也想跟你共进晚餐 |
[38:30] | Rain check? | 下次再约 |
[38:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:32] | Yeah, it’ll be my treat — in Washington. | 好 去华盛顿我请客 |
[38:35] | – It’s a date. – Okay. | -那说好了 -好 |
[38:38] | I’ll, uh… | 我 |
[38:40] | I’ll…show you where to get | 我带你去吃城里 |
[38:42] | the best beer and burgers in town. | 最好的啤酒和汉堡 |
[38:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:46] | Nice seeing you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[38:47] | Have a safe flight. | 一路平安 |
[38:48] | – Thanks. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[38:54] | That one might be a keeper. | 这人你得把握住 |
[38:55] | I know! Unhhh! Okay. | 我知道 好了 |
[39:00] | Well, it appears my evening is free. | 看来我今晚有空了 |
[39:02] | Dirty Robber? | 去肮脏盗吧 |
[39:03] | Oui. | 好 |
[39:04] | Ca a l’air fantastique. | 这主意不错 |
[39:06] | C’est von b– Blblblblblbl. | 这正是… |
[39:08] | All right. | 好 |
[39:11] | – Oh, he’s cute. – I know! | -他好帅 -我知道 |
[39:19] | Here you go. | 酒来了 |
[39:21] | I may have to go back to my afternoon shift. | 我可能要换回下午值班了 |
[39:24] | You people are exhausting. | 你们真是磨人的小妖精 |
[39:26] | But we’re excellent tippers. | 但我们给的小费很多哦 |
[39:29] | Do you need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[39:29] | No, that’s ok. | 不用 没事 |
[39:30] | Janie will help me. | 简妮来帮我 |
[39:32] | Why do I got to help? | 我为啥要帮忙 |
[39:33] | You want me to send | 还想让我 |
[39:34] | you frozen ragu every week? | 每周给你送冻肉酱吗 |
[39:36] | Yes, I do. | 想 想 |
[39:37] | – Yep, yes, ma’am. – Okay. | -好的 遵命 -这才乖 |
[39:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[39:44] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[39:45] | – I was…I just– – I won. | -我那个 -我中了 |
[39:46] | – What? – I won. | -什么 -我中了 |
[39:47] | You won what? | 你中什么了 |
[39:49] | Our honeymoon. | 我们的蜜月 |
[39:50] | I entered a sweepstakes, and won a trip for two to Antigua. | 我参加了抽奖 中了安提瓜岛双人游 |
[39:53] | Wait, you actually won a sweepstakes? | 等等 你真的中奖了吗 |
[39:55] | Can you believe it? | 难以置信吧 |
[39:56] | I mean, technically I did enter 5762 of them, | 严格讲我用自己编的程序 |
[40:00] | using a program I created, | 输入了5762次才中 |
[40:01] | but we won! | 但抽中了 |
[40:03] | Well, I just picked up this. | 我去取了这个 |
[40:07] | Frankie. It’s so beautiful. | 弗兰基 这太美了 |
[40:13] | – So… – So we’ll tell everybody now. | -那么 -那现在告诉大家吧 |
[40:15] | – Yeah, let’s do it. – Okay. | -好 走吧 -好 |
[40:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:23] | I’m very glad you’re all here. | 很高兴大家都在 |
[40:25] | I want you to be the first to know. | 我想第一个通知你们 |
[40:28] | I filed for my retirement today. | 我今天提交了退休申请 |
[40:31] | Congradulations! | 祝贺 |
[40:35] | Congradulations, Sergeant. | 祝贺 警司 |
[40:37] | I hope you’re ready for me to be around a lot more. | 希望你已充分准备好迎接我退休 |
[40:39] | Oh, yes, I can’t wait. | 是啊 迫不及待 |
[40:42] | – Later? – Later. | -下次吧 -下次 |
[40:44] | Well, cheers to Vince Korsak, | 为最优秀的搭档 |
[40:48] | the greatest partner, | 最好的丈夫 |
[40:51] | husband, boss, colleague, | 上司 同事和可遇不可求的 |
[40:56] | friend a person could never ask for. | 挚友文斯·科萨克干杯 |
[41:01] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:04] | Tout est en train de changer. | 万事皆在变 |
[41:06] | Really? Is this how it’s gonna be now? | 搞什么 以后就这么聊天了是吗 |
[41:09] | “Everything is changing.” | “万事皆在变” |
[41:12] | Well, that’s true in every langue. | 无论用什么语言说都是真理啊 |