时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Morning. – Floater. | -早上好 -浮尸 |
[00:02] | Manhole. | 检修孔 |
[00:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:06] | Well, I’ve been thinking about | 我最近一直在想 |
[00:07] | how you’re leaving for the FBI Academy, | 你就要去联邦调查局学院了 |
[00:09] | and I’m going to Paris. | 而我也要去巴黎 |
[00:11] | Teeth. | 牙齿 |
[00:13] | Statues. | 雕像 |
[00:15] | This is your idea of a trip down memory lane? | 你是想用这种方式来感怀往事吗 |
[00:18] | I realize that most of our shared experiences | 我发现我们大部分的共同经历 |
[00:20] | aren’t documented. | 都没记录下来 |
[00:21] | You mean other than with extensive departmental paperwork | 你的意思是大量的部门文件 |
[00:23] | and court transcripts? | 和法院记录都不算是吗 |
[00:25] | Which are cold and impersonal, | 那些都太没人情味了 |
[00:26] | so I have decided to make a virtual memory book. | 所以我决定弄一个有实际意义的纪念册 |
[00:30] | – With crime scene photos? – Yes. | -就用犯罪现场的照片吗 -对 |
[00:32] | I mean, how many fascinating crime scenes have we shared? | 我们一起看过了这么多美妙的犯罪现场 |
[00:35] | Community theater. | 社区剧场 |
[00:38] | Sex party. | 性派对 |
[00:39] | Revolutionary war reenactment. | 独立战争的场景重现 |
[00:42] | High school reunion. | 高中同学会 |
[00:45] | – Refrigerator. – Body farm. | -冷藏库 -尸研所 |
[00:47] | Church. Fishing tournament. | 教堂 钓鱼锦标赛 |
[00:55] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:57] | Well, I’m not gone yet. | 我不是还没走吗 |
[01:00] | No, but almost. | 但也差不多了 |
[01:03] | How many more of these experiences are we gonna have? | 我们还会有多少像这样的经历 |
[01:11] | Well, unless this is my mother | 除非这是我妈打来的 |
[01:12] | demanding more cheese curls for Korsak’s retirement party, | 让我多带点芝士条去科萨克的退休派对 |
[01:15] | I’d say at least one more. | 不然我得说 至少还有一次 |
[01:18] | – Rizzoli. – Isles. | -里佐利 -艾尔斯 |
[01:21] | Remember that guy? | 还记得那家伙吗 |
[01:52] | Doesn’t seem so sexy when it ends up like that, huh? | 最后落得这个下场也不怎么性感了对吧 |
[01:54] | Robert Riley, 35 years old. | 罗伯特·莱利 三十五岁 |
[01:56] | Apparently married. | 很明显是已婚 |
[01:57] | – Is she here? – No. | -她在这吗 -没有 |
[01:59] | And it looks like a suitcase is missing from the closet. | 看上去似乎衣橱里少了个箱子 |
[02:03] | Her underwear drawer is empty. | 放内衣的抽屉也空了 |
[02:05] | If I’m running for my life, | 如果是要逃命的话 |
[02:06] | I’m not sure I’d take the time. | 我可不确定我能这么慢条斯理 |
[02:08] | But if I’m packing to leave after I kill my husband… | 但如果是杀掉丈夫后再收拾东西离开的话 |
[02:11] | Well, clean underwear would be | 带上干净的内衣 |
[02:12] | at the top of my on-the-lam list. | 肯定在我潜逃清单上排第一 |
[02:14] | Life on the lam would be a little rough | 住在四季酒店的潜逃生活 |
[02:15] | at the Four Seasons, Ma Barker. | 多艰难啊 老妈巴克尔[著名匪帮头目] |
[02:17] | Cute. But you’d never find me. | 你很幽默 可你肯定找不到我 |
[02:19] | I’d be at the Ritz. | 我会住丽兹酒店 |
[02:20] | Anyway, it appears as though our victim has been decapitated. | 不管怎样 死者好像被砍头了 |
[02:23] | No disrespect, Doc, | 无意冒犯 医生 |
[02:25] | But that head is still on that neck. | 可这头好像还在脖子上 |
[02:27] | An orthopedic decapitation, | 体内断头 |
[02:28] | an atlanto-occipital dislocation. | 也就是寰枕脱位 |
[02:31] | Well, what do you know? | 竟然是这样 |
[02:32] | Can that happen in some weird sex game? | 在某种诡异的性游戏中会发生这种情况吗 |
[02:35] | Can’t say. | 不好说 |
[02:37] | Maura, just one little guess. | 莫拉 就稍微猜测一下 |
[02:41] | A small surmise. | 一个小猜想 |
[02:45] | It appears as though he received a high-energy strike | 看上去他似乎遭受到了 |
[02:48] | from a very large, blunt object — | 一个巨大钝器的重击 |
[02:51] | Something flexible and without rough edges. | 某种灵活且没有粗糙边缘的东西 |
[02:53] | Did you find any balloon animals? | 你有找到任何充气动物吗 |
[02:54] | Not even a balloon. | 连气球都没有 |
[02:56] | All right, I will check with Frankie, | 好吧 我去问问弗兰基 |
[02:58] | have him search the neighborhood, | 让他搜查一下这附近 |
[02:59] | see if anybody saw a rogue blimp on the loose. | 看是否有人见过凶猛逃窜的软式飞艇 |
[03:05] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我就应该什么都不说 |
[03:07] | And miss all this fun? | 然后错过这么多乐趣是吗 |
[03:09] | Aw, gee, maura. | 天呐 莫拉 |
[03:11] | It had to be panda. | 肯定是熊猫 |
[03:14] | Nothing like this ever happens around here. | 这附近从来没发生过这样的事 |
[03:17] | If it did, I would know. | 如果发生过 我肯定会知道的 |
[03:19] | Did Robert and his wife ever — | 罗伯特跟他的妻子有没有… |
[03:20] | Uh, Elaine — that’s her name. | 伊莱恩 这是她的名字 |
[03:22] | And did Robert and Elaine ever fight? | 罗伯特跟伊莱恩有过争执吗 |
[03:23] | Oh, I wouldn’t know what goes on behind closed doors. | 别人家里的事我当然是不清楚了 |
[03:27] | Did you ever hear them arguing? | 你有听到过他们吵架吗 |
[03:28] | No. No, not at all. | 没有 完全没听到过 |
[03:30] | I do know that Robert would, | 我知道的就是罗伯特 |
[03:32] | uh, leave every morning at 8:00, | 每天早上八点准时出门 |
[03:34] | I assume to work. | 应该是去上班 |
[03:36] | He came back at about noon, stayed for an hour, | 中午会回来 待一小时 |
[03:39] | and then, uh, left again until 5:00. | 然后再出门 五点才回来 |
[03:42] | I’m sorry, detective. My mom means to be helpful. | 不好意思警探 我妈妈是想帮忙来着 |
[03:45] | Oh, she is. And your name is…? | 她有帮到忙 你叫… |
[03:47] | Steve. Steve Browning. | 布朗宁 史蒂夫·布朗宁 |
[03:49] | – Did you know the Rileys? – Not really. | -你认识莱利一家吗 -不怎么认识 |
[03:52] | – Uh, is this connected to the break-ins? – Break-ins? | -跟上次的盗窃有关吗 -什么盗窃 |
[03:55] | Mom, didn’t you say something about a black truck? | 妈妈 你没说关于一辆黑色卡车的事吗 |
[03:58] | Oh, that’s right. | 对 |
[04:00] | I saw it several times, driving back and forth. | 我看到了好几回 开来开去的 |
[04:04] | Very suspicious. | 很可疑 |
[04:06] | Very. | 非常可疑 |
[04:09] | – Hey, Ma. – Hey, Janey. | -妈 -简妮 |
[04:11] | Okay, I better not be here because I can reach high places. | 好吧 别告诉我因为你挂不上去才叫我来的 |
[04:14] | No, no, no. I have something for you. | 没有没有 我有东西要给你 |
[04:16] | I mean, I didn’t mean for you to rush on over. | 我也没让你马上就赶过来 |
[04:18] | Well, your text said it was important. | 你短信上说很重要 |
[04:20] | It’s important. It’s just not urgent. | 是很重要 但不着急 |
[04:27] | It reminded me of you. | 它让我想起了你 |
[04:30] | Yeah, uh… | 好吧 |
[04:32] | Yeah, no, that’s — that’s totally me. | 好吧 对 这完全就是我的风格 |
[04:34] | Yeah, well, I figured where you’re going, | 没错 我想了想你要去的地方 |
[04:36] | you would need an extra suitcase. | 你应该会需要一个额外的箱子 |
[04:38] | Ma, I’m going to the FBI. I’m not going on safari. | 妈 我要去联调局 不是去狩猎 |
[04:40] | Yeah, but you could have school supplies and books | 对 但你会有文具和书 |
[04:42] | and manuals and stuff. | 还有手册和其它东西 |
[04:44] | Who carries manuals in a suitcase? | 谁会用箱子来装手册 |
[04:46] | I just want you to think about me when you’re gone. | 我只想让你在离开后能想起我 |
[04:49] | Ok-okay, okay, okay. Thank you. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 谢谢你 |
[04:52] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[04:53] | And, you know, come on. | 而且你知道的 |
[04:54] | You know, of course I would think about you. | 我当然会想你的 |
[04:58] | But not because of this. This is hideous. | 但不是因为这个 这太丑了 |
[05:01] | I’m going back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[05:06] | I started the search of marriage records in Boston. | 我调查了波士顿的婚姻记录 |
[05:09] | According to this, | 根据记录来看 |
[05:10] | Robert Riley and Elaine Chan were married six months ago. | 罗伯特·莱利和伊莱恩·陈是半年前结婚的 |
[05:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:20] | Nope. | 不行 |
[05:24] | – What? – You can’t kiss me at the office. – I know that. | -怎么了 -你不能在办公室亲我 -我知道 |
[05:28] | You know, we do have to tell everyone | 我们必须得告诉大家 |
[05:30] | that we’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[05:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:37] | I wasn’t spying. | 我没有监视你们 |
[05:38] | It looks like you were spying. | 你看起来就是在监视我们 |
[05:40] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[05:43] | It’s just no one will agree to do | 只是没有人会同意 |
[05:44] | these testimonials for the party, and I’ve — | 为派对录这些感言 所以我 |
[05:47] | I’ve resorted to sneaking up on people. | 我就只能偷偷地录大家 |
[05:49] | – You need to erase that. – Oh, yeah. I will. | -你得把那段删掉 -对 我会的 |
[05:51] | I do not want to be the spiller of beans. | 我不想做泄密者 |
[05:53] | I’ll record mine. Come back in one hour. | 我愿意录我的 一小时后 |
[05:57] | Oh, thank you, Nina. | 谢谢你 妮娜 |
[05:59] | And let me just be the first to say | 让我做第一个祝福你们的人 |
[06:05] | Thank you? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[06:06] | That’s beautiful. What’s it mean? | 真好听 是什么意思 |
[06:08] | It means, “May you not see a pig | 意思是”希望你们去婚礼的路上 |
[06:09] | on the way to your wedding.” | 不会遇到一头猪” |
[06:16] | You guys rock. | 你们俩太棒了 |
[06:17] | – One hour. – Yeah. One hour. | -一小时后 -对 一小时后 |
[06:21] | – Oh, hey, Jane. – No. | -喂 简 -不 |
[06:23] | All right. I’ll catch you later then. | 好吧 我过会儿再找你 |
[06:33] | Unless that’s Bass, | 除非那是你的巴斯 |
[06:36] | you got a suitcase from ma. | 否则你就是收到了我妈送的箱子 |
[06:38] | She told me it was meant to complement my personality. | 她说这能完整我的性格 |
[06:42] | Mine is covered in leopard spots. | 我的是豹纹的 |
[06:44] | Oh, the leopard is incredibly intelligent | 猎豹非常聪明 |
[06:48] | and astoundingly strong. | 并且惊人地强壮 |
[06:50] | They are elusive, secretive, and beautiful. | 它们神出鬼没 非常神秘而美丽 |
[06:53] | I’m sorry you’re a turtle. | 我很遗憾你是只乌龟 |
[06:55] | Tortoise. | 是玳瑁 |
[06:56] | They’re known for their serenity and steadfastness, | 它们以平静和坚定而著称 |
[06:59] | and they’ve become a symbol of wisdom. | 而且它们是智慧的象征 |
[07:03] | I underestimated ma. I just thought they were ugly. | 我真是低估了我妈 我只觉得它们很丑 |
[07:07] | What do we got here? | 有什么发现吗 |
[07:08] | Well, not only is there | 不止发现了 |
[07:10] | an atlanto-occipital dislocation, | 寰枕关节的错位 |
[07:12] | but there’s significant damage to C-3 and C-4. | 第三和第四节颈椎也有明显损伤 |
[07:14] | Which would take a tremendous force. | 可能是由巨大外力造成的 |
[07:16] | And an object at least 10 inches wide. | 那件东西至少有25厘米宽 |
[07:19] | So it seems unlikely that this happened | 所以这不太可能是在 |
[07:20] | while he was handcuffed to the bed. | 他被铐在床上时发生的 |
[07:22] | So someone placed him on the bed | 所以是有人把他放在床上 |
[07:23] | to make it look like a sex game gone wrong. | 以制造性爱游戏失误的假象 |
[07:26] | – What’s he weigh? About 250? – Close. | -他有多重 250磅吗 -差不多 |
[07:28] | 117.196 kilograms. | 117.196公斤 |
[07:32] | – 258 pounds, 6 ounces. – Thank you. | -258磅6盎司 -谢谢 |
[07:36] | There’s something else. | 还有一些情况 |
[07:39] | Subcutaneous hemorrhaging to the right thenar muscle. | 右手掌肌肉有皮下出血现象 |
[07:42] | So he hit something or someone. | 所以他打了什么东西或者什么人 |
[07:45] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[07:50] | Think you ever would’ve run out of | 你觉得会不会有一天你会把 |
[07:51] | crazy medical terms to say to me? | 能说的疯狂的医学术语都说光了 |
[07:54] | Would you let the door hit you in the face as you entered? | 你进门时会让门打到你脸上吗 |
[08:00] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[08:11] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:21] | Cue, Nina. | 开始 妮娜 |
[08:24] | I came here from Chicago and didn’t know anyone. | 我从芝加哥来这时不认识任何人 |
[08:28] | I didn’t really want to know anyone. | 我也不想认识任何人 |
[08:30] | But you were kind, patient, funny. | 但你们善良 耐心 幽默 |
[08:35] | I was so worried about being the newcomer, | 作为新人我很担心无法融入你们 |
[08:37] | and from the first moment, | 但从第一刻开始 |
[08:39] | you all treated me like you’ve known me forever. | 你们都像认识我很久一样对待我 |
[08:43] | And I hope we’ll be a part of each other’s lives forever. | 我希望我们能永远成为彼此生活的一部分 |
[08:50] | Because that’s a lot better than saying goodbye. | 因为这样比说再见要好得多 |
[08:56] | That’s beautiful. | 说得真好 |
[09:00] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[09:02] | Yep. Okay. | 对 好的 |
[09:07] | You gotta do that today? | 你就非要今天收拾啊 |
[09:08] | You got like a month left. | 你还有一个月时间呢 |
[09:09] | Oh, I’ve got 15 unused sick days | 我还有十五天没用的病假 |
[09:12] | and two weeks vacation. | 再加上两周的假期 |
[09:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah. You probably have much more. Have you checked? | 对 你可能有更多 你查过吗 |
[09:17] | No. | 没有 |
[09:18] | What? You assume you’re gonna die with it all unused? | 怎么 你打算把它们带进坟墓吗 |
[09:20] | Yes, sitting right here at this desk, | 对 就坐在这张桌子旁 |
[09:23] | surrounded by 42 empty cups of coffee. | 周围摆着42个喝光的咖啡杯 |
[09:26] | Pretty picture. | 挺不错 |
[09:28] | So you’re done today?! | 你今天就退休了吗 |
[09:30] | Today. | 就今天 |
[09:32] | – This what you had in mind? – Oh, perfect. Thanks. | -你是要这个吗 -太好了 谢谢 |
[09:41] | I hate this! | 烦死人了 |
[09:43] | And something for you. | 这是给你的 |
[09:46] | Robert Riley was a plumber. | 罗伯特·莱利是个水管工 |
[09:47] | Had his own small, one-man operation. | 他自己一个人干 |
[09:50] | And no criminal record, | 而且没有犯罪记录 |
[09:52] | No restraining order, no lawsuits. | 没有限制令 也没打过官司 |
[09:54] | – Money problems? – His credit report is clean, | -经济方面呢 -他的信用报告很好 |
[09:56] | And his business is solvent. | 而且他的生意也赚钱 |
[09:58] | Any trace of the wife? | 有他妻子的消息吗 |
[09:59] | Got no hit on the BOLO, checked the airlines | 发出的通告没有回复 查了航空公司 |
[10:01] | and ran the name Elaine Chan through ICE — nothing. | 以及移民海关总署 没有伊莱恩·陈这个人 |
[10:04] | She has no credit cards, bank accounts, | 她没有信用卡 没有银行账户 |
[10:06] | and no driver’s license. | 连驾驶证也没有 |
[10:07] | It’s like she didn’t exist, | 就好像这个人不存在似的 |
[10:08] | except for being married to Robert. | 可她是罗伯特的妻子 |
[10:09] | Well, we know she exists. The neighbors saw her. | 我们知道有这个人 邻居见到过她 |
[10:11] | – Well, I’ll keep digging. – Okay, thanks. | -我会继续查的 -好的 谢谢 |
[10:14] | I’m gonna take a load of this stuff down to my car. | 我把这些东西拿到车上 |
[10:20] | I’ll give you a hand. | 我来帮你 |
[10:29] | Hi, babe. | 宝贝 |
[10:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:32] | Well, I knew you were doing all this yourself, | 我知道都是你一个人在干 |
[10:33] | So I, uh, took the day off to help. | 所以我请了一天假来帮你 |
[10:36] | Best boyfriend ever! | 史上最佳男友 |
[10:40] | So, Jane and Maura | 简和莫拉 |
[10:41] | – still don’t know this party’s for them, too? – Nope. | -还不知道这是给她们办的派对吧 -是的 |
[10:44] | They’re completely in the dark. | 她们完全蒙在鼓里 |
[10:47] | You know, you never really, uh, | 你一直都没有 |
[10:48] | told me how you feel about everyone leaving. | 跟我说过你对她们离开这事的想法 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:54] | Sometimes it helps to talk about things. | 有的时候聊一聊会有帮助的 |
[10:58] | Did I ever tell you | 我有没有告诉过你 |
[10:59] | that I used to force Jane to come to Sunday dinner? | 我以前经常要求简要周日晚上来吃饭 |
[11:03] | I insisted, no matter how busy she was. | 我态度很坚决 无论她有多忙 |
[11:08] | But after a while, | 可是过了一段时间后 |
[11:09] | she and Frankie used to come every Sunday, | 她和弗兰基就习惯了每个周日都来 |
[11:13] | Hungry for lasagna. | 馋着吃烤宽面条 |
[11:16] | And then Maura joined, | 后来莫拉也来了 |
[11:17] | and sometimes Korsak and Kiki, | 有时候科萨克和琪琪也来 |
[11:20] | and now Nina. | 现在又多了妮娜 |
[11:25] | It’s my gang. It’s my normal. | 这是我的帮派 我的生活 |
[11:31] | I, uh… | 我 |
[11:33] | I just don’t know | 我都不知道 |
[11:34] | If my lasagna will taste the same | 要是大家都离开了 |
[11:36] | without everybody at the table. | 我的烤宽面条还是不是原来的味道了 |
[11:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:44] | – What? – Kent told me that you weren’t cooperating | -干嘛 -肯特说你不配合 |
[11:46] | – with the video. – I was totally cooperating. | -拍视频 -我非常配合 |
[11:49] | Too late. It’s already gone. | 晚了 已经发出去了 |
[11:51] | Oh, you are the worst boyfriend ever. | 你是史上最差男友 |
[11:54] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are. | -不 我不是 -你就是 |
[11:57] | And that was lovely. | 你刚才说得很好 |
[11:59] | And I really did come to help, so tell me what I can do. | 而且我真是来帮忙的 告诉我干什么吧 |
[12:04] | Oh, I do have one thing you can help me with. | 我还真有件事你能帮忙 |
[12:08] | This way. | 这边来 |
[12:11] | – You rang? – Yes. | -你打电话找我 -是的 |
[12:13] | Did you find Elaine Chan? | 你找到伊莱恩·陈了吗 |
[12:15] | Not yet, | 还没有 |
[12:16] | but I did locate Robert’s mother in Florida. | 不过我在佛罗里达找到了罗伯特的母亲 |
[12:18] | She only met Elaine on Skype. | 她只在视频聊天时见过伊莱恩 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | – Is this on? – Oh, God! | -这个开着吗 -天哪 |
[12:25] | Hi, Angela. | 你好 安琪拉 |
[12:26] | Hi. I did it! | 你好 我做到了 |
[12:31] | We’re teaching her how to Skype. | 我们在教她怎么用视频聊天软件 |
[12:32] | Who’s “we”? | “我们”是指谁 |
[12:33] | Hi, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[12:34] | Hey, Ron. | 你好 罗恩 |
[12:35] | Look. You two look so cute. | 你们俩看上去很好 |
[12:39] | What happened? I can’t see her anymore. | 怎么了 我看不见她了 |
[12:42] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[12:46] | This is fun! | 真好玩 |
[12:47] | I mean, I’m gonna be able to talk to you every day, | 以后我可以天天跟你讲话 |
[12:50] | and see you every day. | 天天见到你了 |
[12:52] | And you know what? I could watch you teach. | 而且你知道吗 我可以看你讲课 |
[12:55] | Yeah, that is great. | 太棒了 |
[12:57] | I’m sure the recruits will love that. | 新生肯定很喜欢这样 |
[13:00] | You know what? Hey, let’s… | 这样吧 我们 |
[13:01] | let’s practice something else. | 我们练习点别的 |
[13:03] | You see the — the top row of keys there? | 你看到下面有一排按键吗 |
[13:07] | – Yeah. -Okay, find F10. | -是的 -找到F10 |
[13:09] | Honey, they all say F-something. | 亲爱的 都是F开头的 |
[13:12] | Okay. Oh, I found it. | 好了 找到了 |
[13:14] | Okay. Go ahead and press that. | 好的 按一下 |
[13:18] | We will talk about this later. | 我们以后好好谈谈 |
[13:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:25] | So good. | 感觉太好了 |
[13:36] | Oh, hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:38] | You working for a moving company now? | 你现在是搬家公司的了吗 |
[13:41] | Got a contact in the mailroom. | 收发室有人找我 |
[13:43] | Oh, yeah? Did she teach you how to Skype yet? | 是吗 她教你怎么用视频聊天了吗 |
[13:45] | Your mother’s gonna show me. | 你妈妈打算教我 |
[13:48] | Look what we found. | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[13:49] | Elaine Chan looks to be married | 伊莱恩·陈似乎跟 |
[13:51] | to at least two other men in Massachusetts. | 至少另两个马萨诸塞州的男人有婚姻 |
[13:53] | Elaine’s a bigamist? | 伊莱恩是重婚者 |
[13:54] | Or Elaine Chan’s a phony name. | 或者伊莱恩·陈是假名 |
[13:56] | Also, about a month before they were married, | 还有 他们结婚一个月前 |
[13:58] | Robert paid $5,000 to Second Pleasure Enterprises. | 罗伯特付了5000美金给第二春企业 |
[14:02] | They’re not a registered corporation | 他们没在州务卿 |
[14:04] | with the secretary of state’s office, | 备案注册 |
[14:05] | but they do have a small web presence. | 但他们有个小网站 |
[14:07] | So, Robert dies handcuffed to his bed in his red satin boxers, | 所以罗伯特死时穿着绸缎四角裤被铐在床上 |
[14:10] | and now we find out he gave 5 grand to this place? | 现在我们又发现他付了五千元给这个地方 |
[14:12] | Second Pleasure could be a cover for sex-trafficking. | 第二春可能掩藏着性交易 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna look into these other marriages. | 我去调查另外那些婚姻 |
[14:16] | And I’ll call you once I find an address for second pleasure. | 我找到第二春的地址就给你打电话 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:21] | And I will give you $1,000 if you will stop packing. | 如果你不再打包 我就给你1000美元 |
[14:29] | I am lying, but it’s worth it to see you in the chair again. | 我骗你的 不过能再次看到你坐下也值了 |
[14:37] | Why can’t I find the cotton swabs and the sterile water? | 为什么我找不到棉签和无菌水了 |
[14:44] | Well, that’s not where they go. | 它们不该放那里的 |
[14:46] | Yeah, sorry, I made a few changes. | 抱歉 我做了些改动 |
[14:48] | Well, why would you make any changes? | 你为什么要改动 |
[14:50] | For my own ease? | 为了自己方便 |
[14:52] | But rearranging things before you went on vacation | 不过在你休假前就重新整理 |
[14:54] | was insensitive. | 很不地道 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry, Maura. | 我很抱歉 莫拉 |
[14:57] | N-no. No, I’m the one that should be sorry. | 不 我才该说抱歉 |
[15:00] | I’m just — | 我只是 |
[15:01] | I just can’t get used to the idea | 我只是还不习惯 |
[15:02] | that I’m taking a leave of absence, | 我要去休假了 |
[15:04] | even for a little while. | 即使时间很短 |
[15:05] | Well, do you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:06] | I look forward to reading the book | 我很期待拜读 |
[15:07] | that you’ll write in this brief respite. | 你在这短暂休息期间写的书 |
[15:13] | Ready to do your video now? | 现在准备好录像了吗 |
[15:15] | No. | 不要 |
[15:16] | You’re very grumpy. Did you know that? | 你很暴躁 知道吗 |
[15:19] | Still, no. | 还是不要 |
[15:20] | – You got anything for me? – Maybe. | -你有什么发现吗 -或许 |
[15:22] | We found linseed oil and beeswax on the victim’s neck. | 我们在受害者脖子上发现亚麻籽油和蜂蜡 |
[15:25] | Also, I’m doing additional tests | 我现在还在做额外的检测 |
[15:27] | to determine the origins of both substances. | 以查明这两种物质的来源 |
[15:29] | We found two DNA profiles inside the house — | 我们在房子内找到两组DNA |
[15:31] | one from our victim, the other from a female. | 一组来自受害人 另一来自女性 |
[15:34] | Did you get a match in CODIS? | 在DNA联合索引系统里找到匹配了吗 |
[15:35] | No, but when you find the wife, | 没有 但你找到那个妻子时 |
[15:37] | we’ll be able to tell if she put the cuffs on her husband. | 我们就能知道是不是她给她丈夫铐了手铐 |
[15:39] | – Oh, great. – What is it? | -这下好了 -怎么了 |
[15:41] | Oh, our only lead is a strip club in Chinatown. | 我们唯一的线索是唐人街的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[15:44] | Nobody talks in strip clubs. | 脱衣舞俱乐部里没人会好好配合 |
[15:46] | So that means you’re gonna | 所以意思是你不得不 |
[15:47] | have to go undercover as a stripper? | 伪装成脱衣舞娘暗中调查 |
[15:51] | We’ve done worse. | 更糟的我们都做过 |
[15:53] | I’ll get my tassels. | 我去拿上流苏 |
[16:00] | Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[16:03] | I didn’t actually think you’d show up, | 我还以为你不会出现呢 |
[16:04] | so I didn’t leave the BPD | 所以直到你发短信说 |
[16:06] | until you texted that you were actually here. | 你已经到这里了我才离开警局 |
[16:08] | Do you get punched a lot? | 你经常被揍吗 |
[16:11] | Not as much as you’d think. | 没你想的那么多 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:17] | I’m ready when you are. | 你准备好了随时开始 |
[16:21] | I hate endings. | 我讨厌结束 |
[16:23] | The truth is I hate beginnings, too. | 事实上我也讨厌开始 |
[16:25] | I like middles, the steady sameness, | 我喜欢中间 一成不变 |
[16:29] | comfortable forever. | 永远舒适 |
[16:32] | But I guess I’ve been doing this long enough to know | 但我想我做这行久了 足以知道 |
[16:34] | you don’t always get to pick when life changes. | 人并非总能选择生活什么时候发生改变 |
[16:39] | So… | 所以 |
[16:41] | I know I have no choice but to embrace this, | 我知道我没得选择 只能接受 |
[16:45] | and I’m gonna make it the best version of a next step that I can. | 我会尽我所能活出最好的下一步 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你们 |
[16:55] | All of you. | 所有人 |
[16:59] | The bar is always open. | 酒吧随时欢迎你们 |
[17:03] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[17:06] | Hard candy shell, soft nougat center. | 硬糖外表 软糖心 |
[17:08] | Oh, for god’s sake! | 老天哪 |
[17:23] | It’s not your grandfather’s strip club, | 这虽然不是爷爷们的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[17:25] | – but it’s still creepy. – That it is. | -还是感觉很诡异 -确实 |
[17:28] | Good afternoon, sir. My name is Josh Walker. | 下午好 先生 我是乔希·沃克 |
[17:31] | I am the proprietor. | 我是这里的经理 |
[17:33] | Regretfully, you cannot have your own lady friend in the club. | 遗憾的是 这里不能带女朋友进来 |
[17:35] | Nobody’s lady friend. Boston homicide. | 没人带女友 波士顿凶案组 |
[17:38] | Oh, yes, detective, please. Please, come on in. | 好的 警官 快请进 |
[17:40] | May I offer you something to drink, | 需要我给你们拿些喝的吗 |
[17:42] | or, uh, uh, a booth perhaps? | 或者一个隔间 |
[17:44] | We don’t want any drinks, we don’t want a booth. | 我们不要喝的 也不要隔间 |
[17:45] | We just want some answers. | 只需你回答几个问题 |
[17:46] | What do you have going on here, Josh? | 你这里是什么情况 乔希 |
[17:51] | This is a social club, | 这是个社交俱乐部 |
[17:52] | a place for middle-aged men, | 中年男人可以在这里 |
[17:53] | to meet women without the stress of traditional dating. | 不受传统约会的压力得约会 |
[17:55] | This is a legitimate business, detective. | 这里是合法营业 警官 |
[17:58] | I’m a very successful matchmaker. | 我是非常成功的媒人 |
[18:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:04] | ‘Cause to me, it looks like you’re a pimp. | 在我看来 你就是个皮条客 |
[18:12] | I swear, officers, that — that’s all I do. | 我发誓 警官 就只有这些了 |
[18:14] | I — I introduce decent men | 我 我向很好的男人 |
[18:15] | to recently-arrived to this country, | 介绍最近来到这个国家的 |
[18:17] | but equally decent women. | 也一样好的女人 |
[18:19] | 5 grand for an introduction seems a little steep. | 五千介绍费稍微有点高吧 |
[18:21] | That — that’s a membership fee. | 那是 那是会员费 |
[18:23] | He a member? | 他是会员吗 |
[18:25] | Robert, yes, yes. Just got married. | 罗伯特 是的是的 刚刚结婚 |
[18:27] | Very happy. | 很幸福 |
[18:28] | Well, he was until somebody broke his neck | 直到被人弄断了脖子 |
[18:29] | and killed him. | 死掉为止 |
[18:32] | Oh, my. Who would do that? | 天哪 谁会干这种事啊 |
[18:33] | – Maybe you. – Me? N-no, no, no. | -也许就是你 -我 不不不 |
[18:36] | I haven’t even talked to him since this engagement. | 自从他们订婚我就没见过他了 |
[18:38] | Besides, that man could eat me for breakfast. | 再说 我跟他打都不够他塞牙缝的 |
[18:41] | Okay, let’s say we buy that. | 好吧 看起来也确实如此 |
[18:43] | Elaine is missing. | 伊莱恩不见了 |
[18:44] | Do you have any idea why or where she might be? | 你知道她可能去哪里吗 |
[18:46] | You know, I always say, | 我总说 |
[18:47] | “Love is so hard to facilitate.” | 爱情是不可捉摸的 |
[18:49] | Which means these women | 你的意思是说 |
[18:50] | don’t have valid immigration status? | 这些女人都不是合法移民吗 |
[18:52] | N-n-no, they do. Ev-every woman here is fine. | 不不 她们是 这里的女人都合法 |
[18:54] | – They’re fine. – We can take you downtown | -都合法 -我们可以带你去局里 |
[18:56] | and put a big sign on the door that says, “Closed.” | 给你门口立个停业的大牌子 |
[19:01] | Her — her real name isn’t Elaine. It’s wei. | 她 她的真名不叫伊莱恩 她叫薇 |
[19:03] | I-I put Robert and Wei in touch with the real Elaine. | 是我介绍罗伯特和薇和真正的伊莱恩认识的 |
[19:05] | Wei have a last name? | 薇有姓吗 |
[19:08] | Wei Chan. | 陈 |
[19:09] | Well, maybe she has a file. | 也许你有她的资料 |
[19:11] | Maybe Elaine has a file. | 也许你有伊莱恩的资料 |
[19:13] | Maybe you get up and go get them. | 也许你能去拿过来 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:21] | You think Wei ran because she killed Robert? | 你觉得薇潜逃是因为她杀了罗伯特吗 |
[19:24] | Even if somebody else killed him, | 就算是别人杀的 |
[19:26] | maybe she ran ’cause she didn’t want to get shipped home. | 也许她是不想被遣送回国就跑了 |
[19:31] | Love only goes so far. | 爱情也就这么点力量了 |
[19:35] | 39C, press this button… | 39C 按这个键 |
[19:37] | Kent. | 肯特 |
[19:38] | Okay, I only have a few minutes. | 好的 我时间不多 |
[19:40] | Uh, all right. Um, I’m just about ready. | 好的 马上就好 |
[19:43] | Hey, did you get rid of the stuff with me and Nina? | 我和妮娜那段你切掉了吗 |
[19:46] | No, I — I haven’t done it yet, but I promise I will. | 没 还没有呢 我保证会切掉的 |
[19:48] | It’s just, I’ve got some — some great footage | 只是 我拍了些很棒的画面 |
[19:50] | just before your, uh, your big reveal. Yeah? | 刚好就在你们的大新闻前面 |
[19:53] | Well, I’m worried that if I erase your stuff, | 我担心如果删了你们的部分 |
[19:55] | I’m going to erase that, too. | 会不小心把前面的也删了 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:58] | Oh, hey. Look, it’s ready — the camera. | 看 准备好了 相机 |
[20:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:04] | Hey, let me just get a little bit of focus here. | 让我稍微聚焦一下 |
[20:10] | Okay, uh… | 好的 |
[20:13] | I know this isn’t goodbye. | 我知道这不是终章 |
[20:15] | I mean, we’re family, all of us. | 我们是一个家 所有人 |
[20:18] | And sure, I’m gonna miss | 当然 我会想你们 |
[20:21] | seeing you guys every day, | 每天都会想大家 |
[20:23] | But mainly… | 但是 |
[20:26] | I’m filled with a sense of gratitude. | 我最大的感受是感激 |
[20:30] | You’ve helped me to be a better man and a better cop. | 你们帮助我成为了更好的人 更好的警察 |
[20:34] | I’m gonna hold down the fort here. | 我会继续坚守这里 |
[20:37] | And I think — | 我想 |
[20:40] | No, I — I know | 不 我很确定 |
[20:43] | That I’m gonna make you proud. | 我会让你们骄傲的 |
[20:52] | Yes, she’s my niece. | 是的 她是我侄女 |
[20:54] | You know where she is? | 知道她在哪儿吗 |
[20:56] | She returned to china. | 她回中国了 |
[20:58] | – Really? When? – Last night. | -是吗 什么时候 -昨晚 |
[21:00] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[21:01] | She would be sent home anyway. | 反正她也会被遣送回国 |
[21:03] | This seemed easier. | 这样更好 |
[21:05] | Did she kill him? | 是她杀的人吗 |
[21:08] | Yes. But it was an accident. | 是 但那只是个意外 |
[21:11] | We’re gonna need the whole story. | 把所有事原原本本告诉我们 |
[21:17] | Robert was a good husband at first. | 一开始罗伯特是个好丈夫 |
[21:20] | But I think he began to believe | 但我想他开始认为 |
[21:22] | that Wei was using him for paper. | 薇和他结婚是为了绿卡 |
[21:24] | You can’t get papers | 用别人的名字 |
[21:25] | if you get married using someone else’s name. | 结婚是拿不到绿卡的 |
[21:27] | Yes, but Robert stopped caring about the truth of this. | 是 但罗伯特已经听不进去道理了 |
[21:31] | He just wanted to control her. | 他就想控制她 |
[21:33] | He wouldn’t let her talk to anyone or visit me anymore. | 他不让她见别人 不让她来看我 |
[21:37] | He locked her in the house. He beat her. | 他把她锁在房子里 还打她 |
[21:39] | Do you have proof of that? | 你有证据吗 |
[21:40] | She went to the hospital twice. | 她进了两次医院 |
[21:43] | She had to lie about why. | 还不敢说到底怎么受伤的 |
[21:45] | How do you know she’s gone? | 你怎么知道她走了 |
[21:48] | I gave her the money for an airplane ticket. | 是我给了她买机票的钱 |
[21:50] | Do you know you could be arrested | 你知道你这可以算是 |
[21:51] | for helping a killer evade justice? | 协助杀人犯潜逃吗 |
[21:52] | She — she was just defending herself. | 她 她只是正当防卫 |
[21:56] | We’re gonna need you to stay put. | 你得随传随到 |
[21:57] | We’re gonna put you on a no-fly list | 调查结束前 |
[21:59] | until we’re done with our investigation. | 你将在禁飞名单上 |
[22:06] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[22:07] | Yeah, but about which part? | 没错 但是是哪部分呢 |
[22:09] | The leaving? The killing? | 她离开的部分 还是杀人的部分 |
[22:13] | The leaving. Frankie! | 离开的部分 弗兰基 |
[22:17] | Hey! Out of the way! | 让开 |
[22:29] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[22:30] | Show us your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[22:35] | Out of the car. | 下车 |
[22:37] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[22:39] | Face the glass. | 面朝车窗 |
[22:42] | The chasing — not gonna miss so much. | 我可不会太怀念追捕嫌犯 |
[22:52] | Has Jane done her video yet? | 简录完视频了吗 |
[22:54] | No. | 没 |
[22:55] | Well, maybe I’ll wait for her | 我还是等她先录 |
[22:56] | and just see what kind of a tone she strikes. | 看她怎么措辞 |
[22:58] | I’m guessing aggressive and sarcastic. | 我猜会是挖苦不饶人 |
[23:01] | Probably not your style. | 估计不是你的风格 |
[23:02] | I just don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[23:04] | If it was me, I’d be like, “Hey, Mom. I miss you. | 换作我 我会说”老妈 我想你了 |
[23:08] | Russell, good luck with the baby. | 罗素 祝孩子健康成长 |
[23:09] | Scotland, the brave.” | 苏格兰 勇士” |
[23:11] | But that makes no sense in this context. | 说这些完全没意义 |
[23:14] | But it’s what’s in my heart. | 但这是我心中所想 |
[23:17] | And you should say what’s in yours. | 你也说你的心中所想吧 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:29] | When I started this job, | 当我接受这份工作时 |
[23:31] | I thought it would be gratifying | 想着依靠法医鉴定 |
[23:33] | to help victims of homicide through my forensic work, | 还受害人公道会大快人心 |
[23:39] | which it has been, | 事实证明确实如此 |
[23:42] | and also, so much more. | 同时又不止于此 |
[23:47] | This adventure has made me more alive. | 这份工作唤醒了我 |
[23:53] | And you have been the big family I never had. | 你们是我不曾拥有的温暖大家庭 |
[23:59] | And you’ve brought so much joy and laughter into my life. | 你们让我的生活充满欢声笑语 |
[24:04] | And for this, I will be forever grateful. | 为此 我将毕生心存感激 |
[24:13] | And maybe, just this once, on the record, | 或许仅此一次 明说了 |
[24:19] | I am willing to speculate this — | 我乐意猜测 |
[24:24] | I’ll love you, and I’ll never forget you. | 我爱你们 此生不忘 |
[24:35] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[24:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:42] | I’m really sad. | 我真的好难受 |
[24:47] | Mrs. Riley, let’s go over this one more time. | 莱利夫人 再回想一遍 |
[24:52] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[24:54] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:58] | So sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:00] | I understand. I understand, but I just — | 我理解 我理解 但是 |
[25:05] | What did the wife say? | 他妻子怎么说 |
[25:07] | Same thing as her aunt. | 跟她姨说的一样 |
[25:08] | So the handcuffs weren’t for sex? | 手铐不是为了性爱 |
[25:10] | He was holding her prisoner? | 他把她囚禁起来了 |
[25:11] | Seems that way. | 好像是的 |
[25:12] | That’s a very tidy desk, sergeant. | 桌子收拾得真干净 警士 |
[25:15] | I hate it. | 讨厌死了 |
[25:16] | But you’re leaving, too. | 你也要走了啊 |
[25:18] | Yeah, but look at my desk. | 对啊 看看我的桌子 |
[25:23] | I’m so sick of goodbyes. | 太讨厌说再见了 |
[25:25] | Will you please distract me with science? | 快拿科学天书分散我的注意力 |
[25:27] | The linseed oil and the beeswax on the back of Robert’s neck | 罗伯特背后的亚麻籽油和蜜蜡 |
[25:30] | are from car wax, | 都是汽车蜡 |
[25:31] | the same kind that was on Robert’s car. | 和罗伯特汽车上的蜡一样 |
[25:34] | Car bumpers are flexible. | 汽车配的是柔性保险杠 |
[25:36] | Newer ones are, yeah. | 最新版都是 |
[25:37] | Could he have been hit by a car? | 他有可能被车撞了吗 |
[25:38] | There were no abrasions or bruising | 他身上没有擦伤或瘀青 |
[25:40] | to indicate that a car hit him. | 显示他被车撞过 |
[25:42] | What if he hit the car? | 如果他撞车上了呢 |
[25:44] | You know, like, if he was pushed and he fell, | 比如他被人推倒了 |
[25:46] | would his own weight decapitate him | 当头撞到保险杠上 |
[25:47] | when his head hit the bumper? | 会因为体重而撞断脖子吗 |
[25:48] | That is possible. | 有可能 |
[25:50] | How much does Wei Chan weigh? | 陈薇有多重 |
[25:52] | 110, soaking wet. | 最多110斤 |
[25:53] | This guy weighs, what, 258 and 6 ounces. | 那家伙有258磅6盎司重 |
[25:57] | Well, she’s not strong enough to kill him, much less move him. | 她都没力气杀他 更别说移动他了 |
[25:59] | Then why say she did? | 那她为什么承认 |
[26:02] | To protect somebody else. | 为了保护别人 |
[26:04] | She’s not changing her story. | 她还是不肯说实话 |
[26:06] | She will. | 她会的 |
[26:08] | Now a good time? | 现在可以了吧 |
[26:12] | Sure. | 可以 |
[26:29] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定 -当然 |
[26:43] | Congratulations, Frankie. | 恭喜 弗兰基 |
[26:46] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[26:47] | Thank you, Maura. | 谢谢 莫拉 |
[26:51] | Now what? | 接着怎么办 |
[26:53] | Well, now we try and figure out who Wei is protecting. | 接着我们得弄清薇在保护谁 |
[26:57] | Okay. I’ll get right on it. | 好 我这就去查 |
[27:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:22] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[27:25] | Is it possible you checked “Bachelorette party” on the form | 你是不是下错单 把”欢送派对” |
[27:28] | instead of “Bon-voyage party”? | 写成”单身派对”了 |
[27:31] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你在说啥 |
[27:36] | Oh, shit! | 天啊 |
[27:38] | I didn’t order this. | 我没定这个 |
[27:41] | – I didn’t order that. – No? | -我没定这个 -没有吗 |
[27:42] | No, but I can fix it. | 没有 但我能补救 |
[27:43] | I just need some cream of tartar, | 只需一点塔塔粉 |
[27:46] | food coloring, and powdered sugar. | 食用色素和糖粉 |
[27:48] | – Stat. – Yep. | -快去 -好勒 |
[27:49] | – In the kitchen. – Okay. | -在厨房 -好 |
[28:08] | Right here, please. | 就放这儿 |
[28:14] | Dr. Drake, was Robert dead before or after he was moved to the bed? | 德雷克法医 罗伯特被搬上床前死了没 |
[28:18] | Well, based on lividity, | 从石斑来看 |
[28:19] | it was clear he was moved afterwards. | 显然是死后被搬上去的 |
[28:20] | – Thank you. – Yeah, you’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[28:29] | You told Detective Rizzoli | 你告诉里佐利警探 |
[28:30] | that you were alone in the house when you killed Robert. | 你杀罗伯特的时候屋里就你自己 |
[28:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:36] | Go ahead and pick up that dummy | 去拿那个假人 |
[28:38] | And move it, uh, there. | 把它搬到这儿 |
[28:51] | We both know you can’t do that, huh? | 你做不到 |
[28:56] | I know that robert was beating you. | 我知道罗伯特一直对你施暴 |
[29:00] | We went to some of your local hospitals. | 我们去了你们当地的一些医院 |
[29:02] | We found some nurses who remembered you being brought in | 我们发现有些护士记得你被人送进来 |
[29:04] | with someone who looked like…Him. | 被一个像他这样的人送过来 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:16] | This is how this is gonna go. | 现在我们准备这么做 |
[29:18] | We’re gonna leave and let you two talk. | 我们离开 让你们俩谈 |
[29:22] | You can stick to your stories | 我可以仍然坚持你的说法 |
[29:24] | And know that we will figure out what happened, | 但我们会查出事情的真相 |
[29:27] | And then justice will take its course. | 正义得到伸张 |
[29:30] | Or you can tell us the truth. | 或者你可以说出实情 |
[29:32] | If Robert was beating you, | 如果罗伯特对你施暴 |
[29:34] | and you didn’t intentionally kill him, | 而你没有故意杀他 |
[29:38] | The choice seems pretty clear. | 那么选择已经很清楚了 |
[30:00] | Think they’ll confess? | 她们会坦白吗 |
[30:03] | They will if they know what’s good for ’em. | 只要他们知道这对他们有利 就会的 |
[30:10] | You solved a murder on your last day on the job. | 你工作最后一天破了一桩谋杀案 |
[30:13] | Not bad. | 还不赖嘛 |
[30:18] | How come I don’t feel better about it? | 可为什么我感觉一点也不好 |
[30:43] | This, uh… | 这个 |
[30:46] | This should stay here. | 这个应该留在这里 |
[30:49] | Janey… | 简妮 |
[30:52] | Why don’t you take him? | 你怎么不带走 |
[30:54] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[30:55] | He, uh… | 他 |
[30:57] | He should stay here… with you. | 他应该留在这里 和你一起 |
[31:00] | You know, he’d probably be your partner by now, so… | 如果他还活着 或许现在他会是你的搭档 |
[31:04] | He should be — | 他应该 |
[31:05] | He should be here to look after you. | 他应该留在这里照顾你 |
[31:43] | -嗨 -嗨 | |
[31:45] | Wei chan admitted | 陈薇承认了 |
[31:46] | that her husband had been beating her for months. | 她丈夫几个月来对她家暴 |
[31:49] | Well, the reports and x-rays you gave me from the hospitals | 医院的报告和x光片 |
[31:52] | are consistent with abuse. | 表明是虐待所伤 |
[31:54] | Um, Steve was the neighbor across the street, | 史蒂夫是她的邻居 |
[31:58] | Helped her start getting treatment, | 帮助她到医院治疗 |
[31:59] | They fell in love, decided to run away together. | 他们相爱了 决定私奔 |
[32:01] | Robert came home early and caught them packing the car. | 罗伯特回家早了一点 发现他们在收拾行李 |
[32:04] | When he went after Steve, | 他跑向史蒂夫 |
[32:06] | He slipped and hit his neck on the bumper. | 滑倒了 脖子撞上了保险杠 |
[32:10] | Well… | 那么 |
[32:13] | …It’s my last case. | 这是我最后一个案子 |
[32:15] | Nobody goes to jail, two people go to china, | 没人进监狱 两个人回到了中国 |
[32:18] | Unless… | 除非 |
[32:19] | Please! Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[32:21] | I would really love one more call before my shift is over. | 真心希望这一班结束前再来一个电话 |
[32:25] | You don’t want it to end? | 你不想结束 |
[32:27] | No, I don’t want to go to this party ma’s throwing for us. | 不是 我不想去我妈给我们办的排队 |
[32:31] | You know, she thought she did such a good job hiding it. | 她还以为她隐藏地很好呢 |
[32:35] | She did. | 的确 |
[32:35] | But I just know her well enough to know | 但我只是太了解她了所以知道 |
[32:37] | that she can’t resist giving us a big sendoff. | 她肯定会给我们来一个盛大的欢送仪式 |
[32:44] | Well, that’s it. | 时间到了 |
[32:46] | My shift is officially over. | 我正式下班了 |
[32:50] | So it’s really coming to an end. Yeah. | 这一切真的要结束了 |
[32:54] | We had some good times, though. | 有些回忆还是很美好的 |
[32:56] | Hey. Oh, look at that! | 快看啊 |
[33:08] | No. Do you find it so hard to imagine yourself living here. | 不 你觉得你很难想象自己住在这里吗 |
[33:17] | hey. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:19] | Lemon water, please. | 给我一杯柠檬水 |
[33:23] | Maura, stop it, | 莫拉 住手 |
[33:24] | Or they’re going to charge us for the robes again. | 否则她们又要收浴袍的钱了 |
[33:29] | Do I look bad-ass? | 我看起来是不是很帅 |
[33:31] | Yeah, you look like a bad-ass. Okay. | 没错 攻气十足 |
[33:33] | But I have a new apartment! | 但我有了新的公寓 |
[33:38] | -涡轮发动机 -没错 | |
[33:48] | No! | 不要 |
[33:49] | No crying! Come on. | 不要哭 |
[33:51] | Our locations are changing. That’s it. | 只是地点变了 仅此而已 |
[33:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:54] | I’m gonna go get dressed for this party. | 我要去换衣服了 |
[33:58] | I’ll see you there, okay? | 到时候见 好吗 |
[34:00] | Be right behind you. | 马上 |
[34:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:37] | See you at the party. | 派对见 |
[34:41] | You’re not getting off that easily. | 不能这么容易就让你走 |
[34:43] | There’s no need. | 没有必要 |
[34:45] | yeah, you’re totally right. | 你说的没错 |
[34:47] | It’s just a distinguished 32-year career. | 32年出色的警探生涯 |
[34:52] | By all means, let’s let it end with no comment. | 就让它这样结束吧 |
[34:55] | You’re gonna make me cry. | 我要哭了 |
[34:59] | Welcome to the club. | 我早就哭了 |
[35:07] | Victor-nine-eight-one. Ocean-frank. | V981 工作结束 |
[35:10] | Thank you for your service, sergeant Korsak. | 谢谢你的工作 科萨克警司 |
[35:13] | Job well done. | 非常出色 |
[35:37] | yeah, I’ll see you. | 到时候见 |
[36:09] | Oh, good. I have something to show you. | 太好了 有样东西要给你看 |
[36:13] | hi. I’m Jane. | 你好 我是简 |
[36:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:17] | on this ipad, i have made a video for tonight’s party. | 在这个平板里 我给今晚的派对做了个视频 |
[36:19] | I’ve left 40 seconds for you. | 最后40秒留给你的 |
[36:22] | If you do not wish to make a video, | 如果你不想录的话 |
[36:23] | Then I’m going to fill those 40 seconds with “Sock Jane.” | 我就把这40秒给”袜子简” |
[36:27] | I’m so upset about the changes in my life | 对于生活的变故我很伤心 |
[36:29] | -但与其录视频… -好吧 我录 | |
[36:34] | I am not going to miss you. | 我是不会想你的 |
[36:39] | I use anger to hide my emotions. | 我用愤怒掩饰情感 |
[36:41] | I love you, Kent. | 我爱你 肯特 |
[36:42] | stop it. Stop it. | 停下 停下 |
[36:46] | I’ve been with this group for a short time, | 我来到这个大家庭时间很短 |
[36:49] | And I am still struck | 但我仍然惊讶于 |
[36:51] | by how wonderful all of you are. | 每个人是多么棒 |
[36:54] | I’m just so glad that I married into this family. | 我真高兴能嫁入这个家庭 |
[36:58] | -我爱你 -我也爱你 | |
[37:03] | You know we do have to tell everyone we’re engaged. | 我们必须得告诉大家我们订婚了 |
[37:06] | Excuse me. Sorry. Aah! | 不好意思让一下 抱歉 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么 |
[37:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[37:28] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[37:39] | Group hug. Yes. | 群抱 来 |
[37:40] | Oh, group hug! Group hug! Yes! | 群抱 群抱 |
[37:43] | I don’t want to make a video. | 我不想录这个视频 |
[37:45] | everybody. Be quiet. Come on. Be quiet. | 大家 安静一下 安静 |
[37:46] | I don’t wanna talk about how I’m gonna miss everyone. | 我不想说我会想念大家的那些话 |
[37:50] | I would like to pretend | 我想假装 |
[37:52] | that this long, beautiful dream is gonna go on forever, | 我在这个美梦里永远不会醒来 |
[37:55] | But nothing goes on forever. | 但没有什么是永远的 |
[38:00] | We’ve been through so much — | 我们经历了这么多 |
[38:02] | Good things, horrible things. | 美好的事情 可怕的事情 |
[38:08] | I can’t imagine what life is gonna be like tomorrow, | 我无法想象明天生活会是什么样 |
[38:13] | next week, next year. | 或者下周 明年 |
[38:19] | just say it. | 就直说了吧 |
[38:20] | What? | 什么 |
[38:23] | I’m gonna miss you — | 我会想念你们 |
[38:26] | Really, really miss you. | 非常 非常想念你们 |
[38:32] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[38:38] | And I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[38:45] | To have been here with all of you… | 这些年能和你们一起走过 |
[38:50] | i think I might be the luckiest person in the whole world. | 我想我是这世界上我最幸运人 |
[39:00] | now, can I have a beer and some penis cake? | 能给我来瓶啤酒和蛋蛋蛋糕吗 |
[39:10] | Power adapter, check. | 电源适配器 有了 |
[39:12] | American dollars, check. | 美元 有了 |
[39:14] | Euros, check. | 欧元 有了 |
[39:16] | Maura, they have money, and atms. | 莫拉 那里有自动取款机 |
[39:19] | Well, what if there’s a power outage? | 要是停电了呢 |
[39:21] | Well, then, the power adapter isn’t gonna do you any good. | 那样的话电源适配器也没啥用了 |
[39:25] | I set two alarms for tomorrow morning. | 我明早定了俩闹铃 |
[39:26] | You don’t need to. | 不需要 |
[39:28] | My flight is at 8:00, and I need to be at the airport. | 航班是早上八点 我需要到机场 |
[39:30] | I told you I was gonna pick you up. | 我说过我会去接你的 |
[39:32] | No, we’ve talked about this. | 不 我们谈过的 |
[39:34] | It’s — it’s too emotional | 和你 |
[39:35] | for me to say goodbye to you at the airport. | 在机场告别太伤感了 |
[39:39] | I know. | 我当然知道 |
[39:44] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[39:46] | You used your miles and bought me a ticket to Paris. | 你用累积的里程数给我买了去巴黎的机票 谢谢 |
[39:48] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | -你要和我一起去巴黎 -是的 | |
[39:52] | I checked with personnel. | 我和人事部沟通过了 |
[39:53] | I have eight weeks vacation, four weeks sick time, | 我有两个月假期 一个月病假 |
[39:57] | And BPD only buys out eight weeks, so… | 警局只给我两个月带薪假 所以 |
[40:00] | Well, what about the FBI? | 联调局那边呢 |
[40:02] | I called them, and I asked if I could show up later, | 我打了电话 问了问能不能晚点再报到 |
[40:04] | And they said “Mais oui.” | 他们说 当然了 |
[40:07] | You speak French? | 你会说法语 |
[40:08] | I know how to say, “Mais oui.” | 我会说法语 当然了 |
[40:12] | I can’t believe it! | 简直难以置信 |
[40:14] | We are going to have a full month in France together. | 我们要在法国玩一个月 |
[40:18] | I know! | 是啊 |
[40:19] | -肯定会超开心的 -是啊 | |
[40:24] | You have to go home and pack. | 你要回家打包行李 |
[40:25] | No, my leopard bag is ready. | 不用 我的豹纹箱子已经收拾好了 |
[40:28] | -就一个箱子 -对啊 怎么了 | |
[40:32] | Jeans, sweatpants, t-shirts, toothbrush. | 就只用装牛仔裤 运动裤 T恤 牙刷 |
[40:36] | Okay, you can’t walk around the “City of lights” | 你不能穿着T恤和运动裤 |
[40:38] | in sweatpants and a t-shirt. | 走在巴黎的大街上 |
[40:39] | Watch me. | 我会的 |
[40:41] | I’ll have to rework the itinerary. | 我要重新改一下行程 |
[40:43] | What? What? | 什么 |
[40:44] | We’re gonna drink a bunch of wine, | 我们要去喝很多红酒 |
[40:46] | Eat some smelly cheese… Mmm. | 吃难闻的芝士 |
[40:48] | …I’ll follow you around, | 我会跟着你 |
[40:49] | And we look at old French things. | 去看一些法国的古迹 |
[40:51] | Old French things? | 法国的古迹 |
[40:53] | And then drink more wine, | 然后再喝很多红酒 |
[40:54] | and the book’ll write itself. | 你的书自然而然就写好了 |
[40:56] | I’m not worried about it. | 我不担心 |
[41:00] | This is not how I pictured the next chapter starting. | 我想象中的人生下一篇章不是这么开始的 |
[41:04] | Well, maybe that’s the beauty of it. | 或许这就是人生的美妙之处 |
[41:11] | I know! | 激动 |
[41:12] | You should just wear that the whole time. | 你应该一直穿这个 |
[41:14] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[41:16] | Do you have any sweatpants? | 你有运动裤吗 |
[41:18] | You’re going first-class? | 你坐头等舱 |
[41:20] | Nope | 没有 |
[41:22] | Aren’t you? | 你不是吗 |