英文名称:Rock Paper Scissors
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[00:14] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[00:17] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[00:19] | Maybe the most beautiful word ever. | 或许是世上最美的词 |
[00:24] | Aaron… Aaron, I never dreamed anyone could care. | 艾伦 我从没梦想过有谁会在意 |
[00:30] | This one… | 这一个 |
[00:32] | This is the most beautiful. | 这个是最美的 |
[00:37] | And I have you to thank. | 而我要谢谢你 |
[02:36] | Oh, Aaron, what have you done? | 艾伦 你都干了些什么 |
[02:49] | ♪ Hush, little baby. Don’t say a word. ♪ | ♪ 安静 小家伙 别出声 ♪ |
[02:52] | ♪ Mama’s gonna buy you a mockingbird. ♪ | ♪ 妈妈给你买只知更鸟 ♪ |
[02:56] | ♪ And if that mockingbird don’t die. ♪ | ♪ 如果那知更鸟活下来 ♪ |
[03:01] | ♪ Mama sure going to make you cry ♪ | ♪ 妈妈定要你哭出来 ♪ |
[03:07] | You photograph extremely well, Angela. | 你真的很上镜 安吉拉 |
[03:11] | Please. No. | 求你了 别这样 |
[03:15] | I’ll do whatever you want to do. Don’t hurt me. | 你说什么我都会做 求你别伤害我 |
[03:19] | We tell them not to beg, Aaron, | 我们让她们别乞求 艾伦 |
[03:20] | and all they do is beg. | 她们就只会乞求 |
[03:21] | We tell them not to plead, and all they do is plead. | 我们让她们别要求 她们就只会要求 |
[03:24] | Just a few simple rules. | 不就是几条简单的规则 |
[03:27] | They always break the rules. | 她们每次都会破坏规则 |
[03:32] | It’s really beautiful. You’re very talented. | 这很漂亮 你很有天赋 |
[03:38] | If you let me go, I could help you make them. | 如果你放我走 我可以帮你做这些 |
[03:42] | Do you really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re gonna make so much money selling them, too, | 是啊 我们把它们卖了能挣好多钱 |
[03:47] | and you can keep all of the profits. | 所有利润都可以归你 |
[03:48] | I don’t want to sell my dolls! I love them. | 我才不想卖我的娃娃 我很爱她们 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I just wanted– | 对不起 对不起 我只是想 |
[03:54] | Are you gonna tell me something that I haven’t heard before? | 你是想说点什么我没听过的吗 |
[03:57] | Huh? Huh? | 是吗 是不是 |
[03:59] | Or are you gonna tell me that you love me? | 还是说你要告诉我你爱着我 |
[04:01] | What? | 什么 |
[04:05] | Do you wanna play a game with me? | 你想跟我玩个游戏吗 |
[04:07] | Sure. What kind of game? | 行啊 什么样的游戏 |
[04:09] | Rock, paper, scissors. It’s my favorite. | 石头剪刀布 我最喜欢了 |
[04:13] | I wasn’t always good at first. | 我一开始并不是很擅长 |
[04:16] | How? My hands… | 怎么玩 我的手 |
[04:22] | You look like a paper girl to me. | 我觉得你是会出布的女孩 |
[04:26] | I can’t tell you. I’d lose. | 我不能告诉你 我会输的 |
[04:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:869个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:127个,六级词汇:56个,GRE词汇:55个,托福词汇:93个,考研词汇:135个,专四词汇:111个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:241个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:34] | One, two, three, go. | 一 二 三 出 |
[04:44] | Paper covers rock. | 布能包住石头 |
[04:47] | You don’t play fair. | 你这样不公平 |
[04:50] | No. | 不 |
[05:01] | ♪ Hush, little baby ♪ | ♪ 安静 小家伙 ♪ |
[05:05] | ♪ Don’t you cry ♪ | ♪ 别出声 ♪ |
[05:15] | I just wanna look and fiddle a little bit. | 我就是想看看 再稍作摸索 |
[05:21] | Fiddle and touch. | 摸索 感受 |
[05:25] | And now… | 而现在 |
[05:28] | And now… | 而现在 |
[05:31] | And now you can’t tell on me. | 现在你就不能告我的状了 |
[05:34] | Freeze! On the ground! | 不许动 趴下 |
[05:36] | – Take him down! – Don’t move! Don’t move! | -把他拿下 -不许动 不许动 |
[05:39] | Over here. White female down. | 在这里 白人女性死亡 |
[05:42] | All clear! | 都安全了 |
[05:43] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权利保持沉默 |
[05:45] | You fucking animal! | 你他妈的禽兽 |
[05:47] | Sir, calm down. Stop him. | 长官 冷静 拦住他 |
[05:50] | – Fucking monster! – Doyle, relax. | -你他妈的怪物 -多伊尔 冷静 |
[05:52] | Fucking animal! | 禽兽 |
[05:55] | Fucking psycho! | 疯子 |
[05:59] | You broke my mask. | 你打碎了我的面具 |
[06:02] | Aaron’s gonna be so mad. | 艾伦会很生气的 |
[06:03] | Get her down. | 把她抬下来 |
[06:04] | – Aaron? Aaron who? – No. No, no, no! No! | -艾伦 哪个艾伦 -不 不 |
[06:09] | We have done a thorough search | 我们做了详细的调查 |
[06:11] | and have found not one iota of evidence | 都没有找到一点点证据能证明 |
[06:14] | that there is a twin brother named Aaron or any other such name. | 他有双胞胎兄弟叫艾伦或类似的名字 |
[06:18] | That’s a bunch of medical mumbo jumbo. He belongs in prison! | 那就是医生的胡言乱语 他就该进监狱 |
[06:22] | – Yeah! – Having been adjudged criminally insane | -没错 -你被判定为精神病犯人 |
[06:25] | and hopelessly incapable of telling reality from homicidal fantasy, | 而且无法将现实与杀人幻想区分开 |
[06:29] | you are hereby remanded into the custody | 因此你被羁押 |
[06:32] | of the state hospital for the criminally insane | 去州立医院精神病犯人科 |
[06:36] | for the duration of your natural life. | 进行终生关押 |
[06:39] | – Order. – I’ll be waiting for you | -肃静 -老子等着你 |
[06:40] | when you get out, asshole. | 就等你出来 混蛋 |
[06:42] | – You sick bastard. – Order in the court! | -你个疯子 -肃静 |
[06:45] | Better watch out. | 你给我小心了 |
[06:47] | You get out, I’ll be standing right there. | 等你出来 老子就站那里候着 |
[07:05] | – You’re hurting me! – Shut the fuck up! | -你弄疼我了 -闭上你的嘴 |
[07:07] | I said you’re hurting me. | 我说了 你弄疼我了 |
[07:10] | Told you this is a bad idea. | 跟你说了别这样 |
[07:31] | Did you do this, or did your imaginary twin do this? | 是你干的 还是你假想的双胞胎干的 |
[07:38] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[07:41] | I don’t have an imaginary twin. | 我没有假想的双胞胎 |
[07:47] | Good. You can hit him. | 很好 你可以给他电击了 |
[08:11] | You know, somewhere out there are the families of his victims. | 外面会有很多他受害者的家属 |
[08:16] | Probably grinding their teeth right now just like me. | 现在可能就跟我一样咬牙切齿 |
[08:19] | He’s a fucking psycho. | 他就是个该死的疯子 |
[08:21] | He should never be released, that’s for sure. | 他肯定不该被释放 |
[08:23] | I feel your frustration, Detective Doyle, | 我理解你的不甘 多伊尔警探 |
[08:25] | but Peter and I have made great progress over the last decade. | 但近十年来彼得和我有了巨大进展 |
[08:29] | I feel completely certain that he is free of his demons. | 我已经非常确信他的病魔已经不在了 |
[08:34] | Wish I could believe you. | 真希望我能相信你 |
[08:38] | Peter, are you sure you feel safe? | 彼得 你确定你感到安全吗 |
[08:42] | Thanks to you, Doctor, I feel much stronger now. | 多亏你 医生 我感到更强壮了 |
[08:45] | I’ll look forward to our video sessions. | 我会期待我们的视频诊疗 |
[08:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:50] | I’m here for you whenever you need me, okay? | 无论你什么时候需要 我都会帮你 好吗 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | Be happy and believe. | 要开心 要去相信 |
[09:03] | Take care, Peter. | 保重 彼得 |
[09:17] | You know, if he relapses, | 你也知道 如果他复发 |
[09:21] | your career is gonna be as dead as all those girls he killed. | 你的事业会和他杀的女孩一样回天乏术 |
[12:59] | What have I told you about coming into this room, | 关于进这房间 我怎么跟你说的 |
[13:03] | you little bastard? | 你这小杂种 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry, Uncle Charles. | 对不起 查尔斯叔叔 |
[13:05] | Are you a girl? | 你是个姑娘吗 |
[13:08] | Only girls play with dolls. | 姑娘才玩洋娃娃 |
[13:11] | Only a little girl would disobey me constantly. | 只有姑娘才会一直不听我的话 |
[13:14] | I just wanted to see my mother. | 我就是想见见我妈妈 |
[13:17] | So, if you want to be a little girl so badly… | 如果你这么想当个小姑娘 |
[13:19] | No. | 不想 |
[13:21] | …I’m going to make you one. | 我就把你变成个姑娘 |
[13:23] | – No! No! – Come here, you little shit-ass. | -不 不要 -过来 你这小混蛋 |
[13:26] | – Come! – Let go! Aaron! | -过来 -放手 艾伦 |
[13:27] | – Help me! Aaron! – Stop it. Stop it! | -救我 艾伦 -别叫了 |
[13:30] | Help me! Aaron! | 救救我 艾伦 |
[14:39] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:40] | Oh, hello. It’s Dr. Bauer. | 你好 我是鲍尔医生 |
[14:42] | Just checking to see how things are getting along in the old house. | 就是想问问回到老宅子怎么样 |
[14:47] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 就和平常一样 |
[14:49] | Also, wanted to make sure you had set up your video log | 我还想确认你拍好了视频日志 |
[14:51] | and that everything was working smoothly. | 一切都进展很顺利 |
[14:54] | Yes. Yes, I’m feeling my feelings. | 是的 我正在感我所感 |
[14:58] | I’m right where I should be. | 我就在我该在的地方 |
[15:00] | That’s good. Any problems with Aaron? | 那挺好 艾伦那方面有什么问题吗 |
[15:03] | How could there be? He doesn’t exist. | 怎么会有问题 他都不存在 |
[15:08] | Exactly. That’s wonderful to hear. | 没错 很高兴听你这么说 |
[15:12] | Well, I’m here if you need me. | 你需要的话我随时都在 |
[15:13] | You have my cell, you have all my numbers. | 你有我的手机号 还有其他号码 |
[15:15] | Call me day or night, please, for anything. | 早晚给我打打电话 什么都行 |
[15:20] | Thank you. Good-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[15:29] | Peter’s log. Day one. | 这是彼得的日志 第一天 |
[15:35] | It’s a shame, my uncle allowed this magnificent house to… | 很遗憾我的叔叔让这美丽的宅子 |
[15:43] | He was a great man. Very well-respected. | 他是个很好的人 非常受人尊敬 |
[16:42] | Uncle Charles! | 查尔斯叔叔 |
[16:47] | Do it. | 下手吧 |
[16:50] | I don’t wanna touch it! | 我不想碰它 |
[17:18] | – Monica Barfield? – That’s me. | -莫妮卡·巴菲尔德 -正是 |
[17:20] | Great. Give me one minute and I’ll show you around. | 很好 等我一会儿 我带你四处看看 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:24] | Do you have any questions? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[17:26] | Are the lease papers ready for me to sign? | 我能签租赁文件了吗 |
[17:28] | Yes, dear. | 可以 亲爱的 |
[17:29] | But there’s something that I’m legally obligated to share with you. | 但有些事我有义务跟你说明 |
[17:32] | This wasn’t a meth house, was it? | 这之前不是制毒屋吧 |
[17:34] | Oh, no, nothing to do with this particular house. | 不 这栋房子没什么问题 |
[17:37] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[17:38] | – Would it have to do with the view? – That’s very perceptive of you. | -那跟眼前的景色有关吗 -你很敏锐 |
[17:41] | – However, I really need to tell you– – It doesn’t matter. | -但我必须跟你说 -无所谓的 |
[17:44] | – Even still, I’m bound to– – It’s fine. Really. | -哪怕这样我还是 -没事的 真的 |
[17:46] | I’m tired of living out of my luggage and anxious to get settled. | 我受够了四处奔波 焦躁地找地方住 |
[17:50] | Who do I make the rent check out to? | 那我的租金应该付给谁 |
[17:52] | Love a woman who knows what she wants. | 我就喜欢知道自己要什么的女人 |
[18:14] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[18:22] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[19:26] | Peter’s log. Day two. | 这是彼得的日志 第二天 |
[19:29] | Strange thing happened. | 发生了奇怪的事 |
[19:32] | I got locked in the closet my uncle used to lock me in. | 我被锁在了我叔叔曾经关我的衣柜间 |
[19:37] | At first, I thought that it was Aaron, but… | 一开始我以为是艾伦 但是 |
[19:42] | I know I invented him. | 我知道是我空想出了他 |
[19:48] | So, I removed the door so it wouldn’t happen again. | 所以我把门拆了 就不会再出这种事了 |
[20:11] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[20:30] | You’re trespassing! You have no right to be here! | 你闯入私人地界了 你不能进来 |
[20:34] | Now, go! | 现在快走吧 |
[20:37] | – Hey. – What do you want? | -喂 -你想干嘛 |
[20:40] | I saw the way you treated that vet. | 我看到你对待那老兵的态度 |
[20:41] | Yeah? Mind your own business, pal. | 是吗 管好你自己的事吧 |
[20:44] | He deserves our respect. | 他值得让我们尊敬 |
[20:45] | He deserves to get a kick in the ass. Now, take a walk. | 他就配屁股上踢一脚 你快滚吧 |
[20:53] | I can’t believe that you’d do this. | 难以置信你居然这么做 |
[20:56] | Yeah, Zoe, you stop right there. | 佐伊 你站住 |
[20:58] | – What? – You forged my signature for a tattoo? | -干嘛 -你伪造我的签名搞纹身吗 |
[21:02] | No, Dad signed for it. | 不 爸爸签的字 |
[21:06] | Don’t walk away from me. | 你别想走 |
[21:12] | Damn it. You got a hummingbird tattoo. And did you know about this? | 妈的 你弄了个蜂鸟纹身 你也知道这事 |
[21:17] | I don’t know. Maybe. So what? | 我知道吗 或许吧 那又怎样 |
[21:20] | “So what?” You’re supposed to be a good influence for her. | “那又怎样” 你该是她的好榜样 |
[21:23] | She’s not gonna listen to me, | 她才不会听我的 |
[21:24] | especially if I nag her like you. | 尤其如果我跟你一样念叨 |
[21:27] | Well, I suppose I should just let her do anything she wants | 那我就该由着她像你爸一样 |
[21:29] | just like your father. | 想做什么就做什么 |
[21:31] | All right. I’m gonna go wait in the car. | 好了 我去车上等着了 |
[21:34] | Thanks for nothing, Christopher. | 你真会帮忙 克里斯托弗 |
[21:38] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[22:25] | Peter’s log. Day three. | 这是彼得的日志 第三天 |
[22:28] | Spent the day running errands. Groceries. | 一整天都在跑腿 买买东西 |
[22:35] | I forgot the milk. | 我忘了买牛奶 |
[22:37] | You forgot something else. | 你还忘了别的东西 |
[22:43] | No. Not real. | 不 这不是真的 |
[22:45] | – That young girl… – Phantom. | -那个年轻女孩 -鬼魅 |
[22:47] | …with her family. | 还有她的家人 |
[22:50] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[22:52] | She’s so pretty. So young. | 她那么漂亮 那么年轻 |
[22:58] | – Did he see her, too? – No. | -他也看到她了吗 -没有 |
[23:00] | He’s not real. Aaron is not real. | 他不是真的 艾伦不存在 |
[23:04] | Dr. Bauer said so. | 鲍尔医生这么说的 |
[23:21] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[23:23] | Uh, my name is Monica Barfield. I’m your new neighbor. | 我叫莫妮卡·巴菲尔德 你的新邻居 |
[23:27] | I just moved in across the street– Oh! | 我刚搬到街对面 |
[23:30] | I am such a… I’m such a klutz. | 我真是 真是笨手笨脚的 |
[23:37] | I’ll take this back. | 这个我还是拿走了 |
[23:38] | You don’t wanna eat it after… | 那样之后你不会想吃的 |
[23:41] | – Not that your floor is dirty– – What do you want? | -不是说你家地脏 -你想干嘛 |
[23:46] | Nothing. Just… | 没什么 就是 |
[23:48] | Nothing? | 没什么吗 |
[23:49] | Did I say my name is Monica Barfield? | 我刚有说我叫莫妮卡·巴菲尔德吗 |
[23:53] | Okay. That makes me an airhead and a klutz. | 好吧 那我又健忘又笨手笨脚 |
[23:58] | These really would be happier in the fridge. | 这些放冰箱冷藏会更好吃 |
[24:02] | The kitchen… It’s this way? Yeah. | 厨房 是这边吗 好的 |
[24:09] | My mother always said I was like a bull in a china shop. | 我妈妈一直说我像冒失鬼到处惹祸 |
[24:15] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[24:17] | I’m Monica Barfield, your new neighbor. | 我是莫妮卡·巴菲尔德 你的新邻居 |
[24:22] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[24:25] | – Did I leave something out? – You and I both know. | -我漏了什么吗 -你我早就认识 |
[24:30] | – Who? – She sent you to check up on me. | -谁 -她派你来监视我 |
[24:32] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[24:34] | You are not who you say you are. | 你不是自称的那个人 |
[24:37] | Let’s call Dr. Bauer and ask her. | 那我们打给鲍尔医生问问 |
[24:38] | No. Okay, okay, okay. You got me. | 别 好了 被你发现了 |
[24:44] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作家 |
[24:46] | You should leave now. | 你现在该离开了 |
[24:47] | No, but I wanna tell your story. | 不 但我还想讲你的故事 |
[24:49] | I have no story to tell. | 我没什么故事好讲 |
[24:50] | No. I wanna tell your story from your point of view. | 我想从你的角度讲这个故事 |
[24:53] | To share your pain and torment | 跟那些谴责过你的人 |
[24:55] | with those who have condemned you. | 分享你遭受的痛苦和折磨 |
[24:56] | Not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[24:57] | You would have the final approval of every word in the book. | 你有这本书每个字的最终定稿权 |
[25:01] | Will you at least think about it, sir? | 能请你至少考虑一下吗 先生 |
[25:02] | Think about all the people it will help. | 想想这可能帮助的人 |
[25:09] | Thank you, Mr. Harris. | 谢谢你 哈里斯先生 |
[25:12] | How about, if you change your mind and your answer is yes, | 如果你改主意了 愿意合作写书了 |
[25:16] | all you have to do is | 你就只需要 |
[25:18] | place your broom on the opposite side of the front door. | 把你的扫帚放在前门的另一边 |
[25:21] | That’ll be our signal. | 那就是我们的信号 |
[25:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:46] | What the hell are you playing at? | 你在耍什么花招 |
[25:47] | I’m calling the police. Who the hell– | 我要报警 你他妈是谁 |
[25:50] | I am the police, goddamn it. | 我就是警察 该死的 |
[25:54] | Don’t you know who that is? Bringing cupcakes over there. | 你不知道那是谁吗 还带纸杯蛋糕上门去 |
[25:57] | I do. He’s a serial killer. | 我知道 他是个连环杀手 |
[26:00] | Uh-huh? Yeah, well, then you must have a death wish. | 是吗 那么你一定是想死了 |
[26:04] | I’m a writer, a journalist. | 我是个作家 也是名记者 |
[26:06] | I’m gonna get his story. | 我要知道他的故事 |
[26:09] | Yeah. Yeah. And I’m Buddy Ebsen, okay? | 这样啊 我是巴迪·埃布森 可以了吧 |
[26:13] | You ain’t no goddamn journalist. I know your Realtor. | 你不是记者 我认识你的房产经纪人 |
[26:16] | She told me all about you. | 她把你的一切都告诉了我 |
[26:18] | Said you were… unfazed by your infamous neighbor. | 说你 不被你臭名昭著的邻居所干扰 |
[26:26] | You never published an article | 你这一生从来没有 |
[26:27] | in your whole fucking life or mine. | 发表过一篇文章 |
[26:29] | All right? Monica Barfield? | 好吧 莫妮卡·巴菲尔德 |
[26:31] | You ain’t no journalist. You don’t even exist. | 你不是记者 你根本不存在 |
[26:36] | Well, too bad, Detective Dechert. | 好吧 太糟糕了 德赫特警探 |
[26:40] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[26:44] | I look just like her, don’t I? | 我看起来很像她 不是吗 |
[26:49] | But you were too late to save her. | 但你来不及救她 |
[26:51] | Peter’s last victim? | 彼得的最后一个受害者 |
[26:54] | No way. This can’t be. | 不可能 这不可能 |
[26:56] | – My sister. – Jesus. | -她是我姐姐 -上帝啊 |
[26:59] | And you’re officially retired. You’re not even a cop anymore. | 你已经正式退休了 你甚至不是警察了 |
[27:03] | You’re just Doyle. | 你只是多伊尔 |
[27:05] | You know what, kiddo? | 你知道吗 孩子 |
[27:09] | I’ll take my badge to my grave, all right? | 直到死掉我都会戴着我的徽章 好吗 |
[27:12] | You better have something to drink around here. | 你最好有点什么喝的 |
[27:14] | We got to chitchat. | 我们得聊聊 |
[27:17] | – I have whiskey. – Good. | -我有威士忌 -很好 |
[27:20] | Why don’t you get it out. I might drink the whole bottle. | 为什么不拿出来 我可以把整瓶都喝了 |
[27:24] | I got two questions for you, missy. | 我有两个问题问你 小姐 |
[27:29] | Fire away. | 尽管问吧 |
[27:32] | You think that murdering little piece of shit really got cured? | 你认为谋杀那个小混蛋玩意就行了吗 |
[27:37] | Do I look like an idiot? | 我看起来像个白痴吗 |
[27:39] | What’s your second question? | 你的第二个问题是什么 |
[27:41] | What are you up to? | 你在忙活些什么 |
[27:47] | Win his trust. | 赢得他的信任 |
[27:49] | To do what with? | 为了什么 |
[27:51] | That’s a third question. | 这是第三个问题了 |
[27:54] | You know something? I don’t think you | 你知道什么吗 我不认为你 |
[27:56] | understand what I’m talking about. | 明白我在说什么 |
[27:59] | How old were you when all that happened? Four? Five? | 发生这一切时你多大了 四岁 五岁 |
[28:02] | Fourteen. | 十四岁 |
[28:06] | Your sister and the other victims… | 你姐姐和其他受害者 |
[28:09] | I don’t even like to think about it. | 我甚至不想去回想 |
[28:11] | Some of those victims were a lot | 其中一些受害者 |
[28:13] | bigger and stronger than you, too. | 比你更高大更强壮 |
[28:17] | – I’ve been training for this my entire life. – Yeah, well… | -我一直都在为此训练 -是啊 |
[28:23] | I don’t think it’s gonna be enough. | 我不认为这就够了 |
[28:27] | Well, we’ll have to see about that. | 好吧 我们就等着瞧吧 |
[28:32] | Good night, Detective Dechert. | 晚安 德赫特警探 |
[29:05] | She was real. | 她是真的 |
[29:23] | She’s remarkable. | 她很了不起 |
[30:02] | Crap. | 该死 |
[30:40] | – Want this back? – I didn’t move the broom. | -想要回这个吗 -我没动扫帚 |
[30:45] | I know. It’s been three days. | 我知道 已经三天了 |
[30:47] | Do you want your cupcake plate back? | 你想要回你的蛋糕盘吗 |
[30:49] | No. I’m gonna start writing my best seller starring you. | 不 我要开始写由你主演的畅销书了 |
[30:54] | I have work to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[31:00] | Ilex verticillata. I wouldn’t plant those there. | 冬青 是我我就不会在那里种这些 |
[31:04] | It’s Latin. I minored in botany. | 是拉丁语 我辅修植物学 |
[31:08] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 |
[31:13] | Plant them there? | 把它们种在那里 |
[31:15] | Oh. Um. Well, the location isn’t conducive for optimal growth | 位置不是很有助于实现最佳的生长 |
[31:21] | as the sun field and the eave’s drip line will just… | 就像阳光和屋檐的滴水会 |
[31:28] | Point taken. | 听你的 |
[31:35] | Did you spend a lot of time here as a child? | 你小时候在这住了很久吗 |
[31:37] | I know when your mom died, you lived with your uncle. | 我知道你妈妈死后 你和叔叔住在一起 |
[31:40] | He was a pillar of the community, they say– | 他们说 他是社区的支柱 |
[31:42] | I don’t remember any of that. | 我一点都不记得了 |
[31:44] | Liar. Tell her what he did to you. | 骗子 告诉她他对你做了什么 |
[31:46] | Peter? Did the electroshock therapy | 彼得 电击疗法吗 |
[31:48] | – No! – Show her what he did to you. | -不 -告诉她他对你做了什么 |
[31:51] | – Show her where he touched you. – I’m fine now. | -给她看看他碰你的地方 -我很好 |
[31:56] | What about your friends? Did you ever talk about– | 你的朋友呢 你和他说过 |
[31:59] | I only had one friend during the summers that I spent here. | 我在这里度过的夏天时只有一个朋友 |
[32:02] | – Aaron? – No! | -是艾伦吗 -不是 |
[32:07] | I never said that I would cooperate with you. | 我从没说过我会和你合作 |
[32:13] | How long were you out there? | 你在外面呆了多久 |
[32:16] | A couple of minutes. | 几分钟 |
[32:19] | Are you spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[32:21] | As a matter of fact, I’m watching your ass. | 事实上 我在给你收拾烂摊子 |
[32:27] | What was that gardening charade all about anyway? | 那园艺玩意到底是怎么回事 |
[32:29] | I think you can sleuth that out, Detective. | 我想你可以自己查出来 警探 |
[32:33] | Let’s not forget he’s a fucking psychopath, okay? | 我们不要忘记他是个精神病患者 好吗 |
[32:40] | And the only time he’s not nervous is… | 唯一他不会紧张的时候是 |
[32:43] | when he’s got you tied down to a table. | 当他把你绑在桌子上的时候 |
[32:47] | Maybe so. | 也许是这样 |
[32:50] | But I think he’s privately intrigued by the whole book idea. | 但我认为他其实对整本书的想法很感兴趣 |
[32:53] | Yeah, well, either that or he’s sizing | 是的 好吧 要么就是他在考虑 |
[32:57] | you up for his new line of dolls. | 你是否适合做他的新玩偶 |
[33:47] | ♪ Hush, little baby Don’t you cry ♪ | ♪ 安静 小宝贝 你别哭 ♪ |
[33:52] | I’m not a baby, Uncle Charles. I’m a grown-up boy. | 我不小了 查尔斯叔叔 我已经长大了 |
[33:55] | Oh, you are, are you? | 你长大了 是吗 |
[33:59] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[34:00] | I guess you’re ready to play | 我想你已经准备好来玩 |
[34:02] | some real grown-up-boy games. | 一些真正的大人的游戏了 |
[34:05] | You bet I am. | 可不是嘛 |
[34:07] | Let’s play my favorite. | 让我们玩我最喜欢的游戏吧 |
[34:09] | It’s called rock, paper, scissors. | 这个游戏叫石头剪刀布 |
[34:11] | That’s a funny game. | 那是一个有趣的游戏 |
[34:13] | Oh, it’s a very funny game. | 这是一个非常有趣的游戏 |
[34:18] | The loser in rock, paper, scissors… | 石头剪刀布输的人 |
[34:23] | has to let the winner… do anything he wants. | 必须让赢的人做任何他想做的事 |
[34:30] | That sounds like fun, Uncle Charles. | 听起来很有趣 查尔斯叔叔 |
[34:31] | Oh, yeah. It is. I just wanna fiddle a bit. | 是的 没错 我只想捣鼓一下 |
[34:36] | Touch. Look. | 摸一摸 看一看 |
[34:41] | Okay, Peter. | 好了 彼得 |
[34:44] | This is rock… | 这是石头 |
[34:46] | this is paper… | 这是布 |
[34:49] | and this is scissors. | 这是剪刀 |
[34:52] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[34:54] | Dirty little boy. | 肮脏的小男孩 |
[35:07] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:17] | Mr. Harris. I’m so glad you changed | 哈里斯先生 我很高兴你改变心意 |
[35:19] | – You’re late. – We can take breaks. | -你迟到了 -我们可以休息一下 |
[35:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:31] | You’re wasting time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[35:35] | Did you remember the name of the | 你还记得你提到的 |
[35:37] | childhood friend you mentioned? | 童年朋友的名字吗 |
[35:39] | I never said that I forgot. | 我从没说过我忘了 |
[35:41] | Oh. Well, that’s good. | 好 那很好 |
[35:44] | So, what is it? | 那么 名字是什么 |
[35:49] | All right, why don’t we talk about the 13 victims. | 好吧 要不我们来谈谈这13个受害者 |
[35:54] | Um, do you recall why you chose them? | 你还记得你为什么选择了他们吗 |
[35:57] | No. | 不记得了 |
[36:01] | You grabbed Lacy Stuart at a bus stop. | 你在公交车站抓住了拉西·斯图尔特 |
[36:05] | Why her? What was it? Her clothing– | 为什么是她 是因为什么 衣服吗 |
[36:07] | I didn’t… I don’t remember. | 我没有 我不记得了 |
[36:11] | -Was it her shoes, her ponytail- – I don’t… | -是她的鞋子 马尾辫吗 -不记得 |
[36:16] | You don’t know, or you don’t remember? | 你是不知道 还是不记得 |
[36:19] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[36:23] | You testified in court that Aaron made you– | 你出庭作证是艾伦让你去的 |
[36:28] | There is no Aaron. There never was. | 艾伦不存在 从来没有 |
[36:30] | He never existed. | 他从未存在过 |
[36:41] | So, what kind of man was your uncle? | 那么 你叔叔是什么样的人 |
[36:45] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[36:53] | You didn’t play fair, Uncle Charles. | 你耍赖 查尔斯叔叔 |
[36:56] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[36:58] | – No. – Take them off. All of them. | -没有 -衣服脱掉 所有衣服 |
[37:01] | – Aaron! – Now. | -艾伦 -现在 |
[37:07] | Take them off. | 把衣服脱掉 |
[37:10] | Take them off! | 把衣服脱掉 |
[37:15] | All of them. All of them! Now! | 所有衣服 所有的 马上 |
[37:19] | Now! Now! Now! | 现在 马上 快点 |
[37:24] | Aaron! | 艾伦 |
[37:25] | Peter, Peter, Peter. | 彼得 彼得 彼得 |
[37:35] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗 |
[37:36] | Are you afraid that you’re going to | 你害怕你会像以前那样 |
[37:38] | be sick on me like you were before? | 对我感到恶心吗 |
[37:42] | Well, I’m going to tell you a little secret. | 好吧 我要告诉你一个小秘密 |
[37:52] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[37:57] | I liked it! | 我喜欢 |
[38:02] | – Come here. – No. | -过来 -不要 |
[38:04] | Come here. Come to me. Come to your old uncle. | 过来 来我这里 到你叔叔这儿来 |
[38:07] | – I don’t want to. – Come here. Come here! | -我不想过去 -过来 过来 |
[38:10] | Hurry! Hurry! Come here! | 快点 快点 过来 |
[38:15] | He was my uncle. | 他是我叔叔 |
[38:19] | He always took care of me. | 他总是照顾我 |
[38:23] | And he loved me very much. | 他非常爱我 |
[38:41] | You should go home. | 你该回家了 |
[38:46] | – But we – Now. | -但是我们 -马上 |
[38:49] | We don’t have to talk about your uncle. | 我们不必谈论你叔叔 |
[39:02] | – Afternoon. – Do I know you? | -下午好 -我认识你吗 |
[39:05] | Well, you would if your brain hadn’t been fried out | 好吧 你认识我 如果你大脑还没有 |
[39:08] | by Dr. Bauer’s electrotherapy. | 被鲍尔医生的电击治疗烧坏的话 |
[39:10] | Ah, yes. | 想起来了 |
[39:11] | Destructive Doyle Dechert. | 搞破坏的多伊尔·德赫特 |
[39:13] | Isn’t that what the media called you? | 媒体不是这么称呼你的吗 |
[39:15] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[39:17] | Oh, how nice. If you’ll excuse me. | 太好了 请原谅 |
[39:19] | No, no, no. Please. | 不 不 不 拜托 |
[39:21] | Why don’t you leave Mr. Harris alone? | 你为什么不让哈里斯先生单独呆着 |
[39:23] | Leave him alone? | 别管他吗 |
[39:25] | Why would I leave him alone when he | 我为什么要让他一个人呆着 |
[39:26] | hasn’t told me about Mary Marquez? | 他还没有告诉我玛丽·马尔克斯的事呢 |
[39:28] | Who is Mary Marquez? | 玛丽·马尔克斯是谁 |
[39:30] | The girl that went missing down in Laconia. | 在拉科尼亚失踪的女孩 |
[39:32] | I don’t know that name. I can’t remember | 我不知道那个名字 我记不起来 |
[39:33] | the last time I’ve even been to that town. | 我上次去那个城市的时候 |
[39:35] | You’re a lying piece of shit. | 你这个撒谎的家伙 |
[39:36] | What did you do with the body, Peter? | 彼得 你对尸体做了什么 |
[39:38] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[39:39] | Because if you don’t, which I suspect, | 因为如果你没有 我猜 |
[39:41] | then you have no right to harass this man. | 那你就没有权利来骚扰这个人 |
[39:44] | This man? Well, that man is a killer. | 这个人 那个人是个杀人犯 |
[39:49] | He has paid his debt to society. | 他已向社会偿还了债务 |
[39:53] | According to the liberals, I suppose. | 根据自由派的说法 我想 |
[39:56] | If you have a problem with our country’s justice system, | 如果你对我们国家的司法系统疑问 |
[39:58] | then you should go lobby Congress. | 那么你应该去游说国会 |
[40:02] | Why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要保护他 |
[40:04] | I am working with Peter, Mr. Harris, on his life story. | 我和彼得 哈里斯先生 在写他的故事 |
[40:08] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[40:10] | Is there a chapter in the book where you, uh… | 这本书里有没有一章写你 |
[40:14] | where he describes carving up Angela Grant? | 他描述了安吉拉·格兰特的分尸过程吗 |
[40:17] | Or a chapter, perhaps, where he | 或者有一章 也许 写着他 |
[40:19] | talks about the fact that she had a– | 讲述事实上她有一个 |
[40:21] | – I’m gonna call the police. – You should leave now. | -我要报警了 -你现在该走了 |
[40:24] | 911. Hi. Yes. Can you please send the police over to… | 911 你好 对 你能派警察过来 |
[40:27] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:32] | Never mind. Yeah. Thank you. | 不要紧 是的 谢谢 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry if I overstepped. I didn’t mean to. | 如果我过分了很抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[40:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:58] | Tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[41:16] | Are you out there? Doyle! | 你在外面吗 多伊尔 |
[41:22] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[41:25] | Do you have any fucking idea… | 你他妈打什么主意 |
[41:28] | How mad that cop made you? | 那个警察让你这么生气吗 |
[41:30] | Um…Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:39] | What… | 这是什么 |
[41:40] | You hadn’t eaten all day. I had some left over. | 你一天都没吃东西 我还剩下些菜 |
[41:46] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[41:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:24] | I took the liberty to go shopping and buy some real food. | 我冒昧地去买了些真正的食物 |
[42:28] | And went by the liquor store. Got the good stuff. | 然后去了酒水店 买到了好东西 |
[42:36] | That was quite a little performance you put on there. | 你在那里表演得真有意思 |
[42:38] | It wasn’t a performance, dick wad. | 不是表演 混蛋 |
[42:42] | You going crazy now? | 你现在疯了吗 |
[42:43] | Don’t put this on me. | 别乱给我扣帽子 |
[42:45] | What did you think you were doing? | 你以为你在做什么 |
[42:49] | I was trying to get a reaction out of him. | 我想从他身上得到反应 |
[42:50] | By outing me? You want him to kill me? Is that it? | 出卖我吗 你想让他杀了我 是吗 |
[42:54] | He kills me, you can finally give him the needle? | 他杀了我 你就可以给他处死了是吗 |
[42:57] | Uh-uh. You got this all wrong. | 你统统搞错了 |
[43:00] | That girl did go missing just | 那个女孩确实失踪了 |
[43:01] | a couple of towns from here. | 只不过离这里几个镇子远而已 |
[43:03] | So what? That doesn’t mean that she’s | 那又怎么样 这并不意味着她 |
[43:05] | dead or that Peter was involved. | 死了或者是彼得干的 |
[43:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[43:12] | You’re no match for him. | 你配不上他 |
[43:13] | Okay? And if you think that’s gonna be part of the deal, | 好吗 如果你认为这是交易的一部分 |
[43:18] | you might as well forget it, | 你最好忘了它 |
[43:19] | ’cause that ain’t gonna help you. | 因为这对你没有帮助 |
[43:20] | Of course not. Do you wanna see my black belt? | 当然不是 你想见识一下我的黑带吗 |
[43:25] | That ain’t gonna save you. | 那也救不了你 |
[43:27] | Don’t fuck with me. | 你别惹我 |
[43:30] | Don’t fuck with me. | 你才别惹我 |
[43:32] | I don’t wanna see what happened… | 我不想看到你 |
[43:34] | to your sister happen to you! | 重蹈你姐姐的覆辙 |
[43:36] | You’re not my goddamn father. | 你他妈又不是我爸 |
[43:40] | Where were you when my parents died in that car wreck? | 我父母在车祸中丧生的时候你去哪儿了 |
[43:43] | When I was sent to a foster home? | 我被送去寄养家庭的时候你去哪儿了 |
[43:46] | When I was beaten for running away? | 我因为逃跑被打的时候你去哪儿了 |
[43:48] | And where the fuck were you… | 我被义兄强奸的时候 |
[43:51] | when I was raped by my foster brother? | 你又他妈去哪儿了 |
[43:56] | all right, all right. I didn’t know that. | 好吧 好吧 这些我并不知情 |
[43:58] | Of course. You had your life. | 那是当然 因为你有你自己的人生 |
[44:02] | You had no reason to care what happened to me. | 你没有理由关心我的境遇 |
[44:06] | My life was over. | 我的人生已经完蛋了 |
[44:10] | That bastard took it from me, | 是那个混蛋毁掉了我的人生 |
[44:12] | and I’m gonna repay him in spades. | 我要让他血债血偿 |
[44:14] | Wanna go to jail? | 你想进监狱吗 |
[44:17] | I’m not going to jail. | 我不会进监狱的 |
[44:32] | So, I hear you have a secret. | 听说你有一个秘密 |
[44:35] | Maybe I do. | 也许有吧 |
[44:37] | Did your mom find out? | 你妈发现了吗 |
[44:39] | Yep. By the way, I need you to cover for me. | 嗯 顺便 我需要你给我打掩护 |
[44:42] | Of course, but what exactly am I covering for? | 没问题 具体要我怎么做呢 |
[44:45] | I told her I went with you. | 我跟她说我是和你一起去纹的 |
[44:47] | You shit. What if she asks to see mine? | 操 她如果说想看看我的 那怎么办 |
[44:50] | Well, you can just tell her it’s on your secret place. | 你就告诉她你的在私密部位 |
[44:53] | Oh, my God. So, how did she find out anyway? | 天哪 所以她到底是怎么发现的 |
[44:58] | – I showed her. – No shit. | -我给她看的 -你放屁吧 |
[45:00] | Wait, wait. Where did you… | 等等 你纹在 |
[45:03] | Oh, no, no, no. Look. | 没有 没有 看 |
[45:05] | Got it right… | 我纹在 |
[45:08] | here. | 这里了 |
[45:10] | Wow, can I touch it? | 哇 我能摸摸吗 |
[45:12] | Ew, no. O-M-G. | 不要 天哪 |
[45:14] | You let some dirtbag inker see your tits? | 你让那些恶心巴拉的纹身师看你的乳头了 |
[45:16] | I mean, not completely. | 没看到多少 |
[45:17] | Did it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[45:19] | Like a ton. | 疼死了 |
[45:20] | I bet it did, you little bitch. | 我觉得也是 小贱人 |
[45:22] | I wanna get one, too. Will you take me? | 我也想纹一个 你可以带我去吗 |
[45:24] | Yeah, me, too. | 还有我 |
[45:27] | I need more motivation. I need more spirit. | 我要更多的鼓舞 更多的激情 |
[45:30] | If I don’t get that, | 如果我没有感受到的话 |
[45:31] | some of you are gonna be out on your butts. | 就意味着有人要滚出队了 |
[45:32] | Do you hear me? | 都听到了吗 |
[45:33] | – Yes! – One! | -听到了 -一 |
[45:34] | One! | 一 |
[45:36] | – Two! – Two! | -二 -二 |
[45:37] | – Three! – Three! | -三 -三 |
[45:39] | That sucks! One more time. Go! | 太烂了 再来一次 开始 |
[45:43] | – One! – One! | -一 -一 |
[45:45] | – Two! – Two! | -二 -二 |
[45:49] | – One! – One! | -一 -一 |
[45:51] | – Two! – Two! | -二 -二 |
[45:53] | – Three! – Three! | -三 -三 |
[46:15] | Filling up, huh? | 也来加油吗 |
[46:20] | Cigarette? | 有烟吗 |
[46:21] | Detective, I wouldn’t expect you to… | 警探 我没想到你会 |
[46:24] | so flagrantly break the law. | 如此明目张胆地违法 |
[46:26] | Well, in your case, I make an exception. | 为了你我想破例一次 |
[46:29] | Because I’d like to see you go up in flames. | 因为我想看到你在火海中煎熬 |
[46:32] | Tsk, tsk. Such anger. | 啧啧啧 如此义愤填膺 |
[46:35] | Yeah, stress. It’s a killer. | 没错 毕竟你是一个杀人犯 |
[46:40] | I guess you’re gonna tell me you’re a model citizen now. | 我猜你要告诉我你现在是模范公民 |
[46:43] | Is that it? | 对吗 |
[46:46] | Oh, Detective, I’m a reformed man. | 警探 我已经改过自新了 |
[46:51] | Well, you should cut the shit, | 你省省吧 |
[46:52] | ’cause it’s not gonna fly with Monica. | 莫妮卡可不会放过你的 |
[46:53] | – She has a… – Who? | -她有一个 -你说谁 |
[46:58] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[47:01] | Anyway, if you’ll excuse me. | 好吧 你不介意的话 |
[47:08] | I promised myself I’d go bird-watching with a new friend. | 我答应我自己要找个新朋友一起来赏鸟 |
[47:21] | Oh. Did I come at a bad time? | 我来得不是时候吗 |
[47:24] | No. No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[47:27] | ‘Cause if you’re busy, I can… | 如果你在忙的话 我可以 |
[47:28] | No, really. Come in. | 真的没有 进来吧 |
[47:33] | You… | 你 |
[47:34] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[47:38] | Uh, I like your… | 我喜欢你的 |
[47:42] | The shoes, they’re nice. | 鞋 真好看 |
[47:44] | I like them very much. | 我真的好喜欢 |
[47:46] | The bows. | 上面的结 |
[47:49] | That’s so sweet of you. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[47:51] | Maybe you’d like to show me around your house, and… | 你能带我参观一下这所房子 顺便 |
[47:54] | I don’t know, free associate on your memories | 那个 回忆一下自你住进来 |
[47:57] | from when you used to live here? | 以来的记忆吗 |
[47:59] | – What’s in that room? – I never go in that room. | -那个房间是干嘛的 -我从来没进去过 |
[48:02] | Uncle Charles never let me… | 查尔斯叔叔从来不让我 |
[48:05] | in there. | 进那个房间 |
[48:07] | He said there are things in there that could hurt a person. | 他说里面有些东西可能会伤到人 |
[48:12] | I can show you upstairs. | 我带你上楼看看吧 |
[48:14] | Was this your room? | 这是你以前的房间吗 |
[48:16] | No. | 不是 |
[48:34] | – Do you actually use it? – Yes. | -这玩意你有在用吗 -有 |
[48:37] | – For? – Therapy. | -用来 -治疗 |
[48:44] | Anything you care to share with me? | 有能给我看的吗 |
[48:48] | – For the book, I mean. – No. Maybe… I just… | -方便我写书 -不 也许 我只是 |
[48:51] | I’m not very spontaneous. | 让别人看我觉得有点尴尬 |
[49:01] | It… It squeaked. | 它 它总是吱吱作响 |
[49:07] | Touch her. | 摸摸她 |
[49:28] | Did something happen in here? | 这里发生过什么吗 |
[49:30] | Would you like some tea? | 你想喝茶吗 |
[49:41] | The house is starting to take shape. | 这个家开始成形了 |
[49:44] | Sort of. | 有一点吧 |
[49:48] | You don’t agree? | 你不觉得吗 |
[49:52] | We’ll need some marmalade for the toast. I made some. | 我做了一些吃面包片要沾的橘子酱 |
[50:49] | I’m okay. | 我取上了 |
[50:54] | What was that noise? | 那个声音是什么 |
[50:56] | Mice. | 老鼠吧 |
[51:14] | How would you describe your relationship with Dr. Bauer? | 你会如何描述你和鲍尔医生的关系 |
[51:17] | Well, she’s my therapist. | 她是我的治疗师 |
[51:20] | She cured me. | 她治好了我 |
[51:23] | How long did it take you to eventually open up to her? | 你用了多久才完全对她敞开心扉 |
[51:34] | Are you afraid of me? | 你怕我吗 |
[51:38] | Should I be? | 我应该怕吗 |
[51:50] | Did you confide in Dr. Bauer about your first time? | 你有对鲍尔医生倾吐你的第一次吗 |
[51:55] | Did you know that you can get cancer | 你知道吸别人的 |
[51:57] | from breathing someone else’s cigarette smoke? | 二手烟会致癌吗 |
[51:59] | Please let me go. I wanna go home. | 求求你放了我 我想回家 |
[52:05] | My uncle loved me. He said I was beautiful. | 我叔叔爱我 他说我长得眉清目秀的 |
[52:10] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
[52:24] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[52:25] | No, please. Ready for what? | 不 求你 准备好做什么 |
[52:27] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[52:32] | Do you wanna play rock, paper, scissors? | 你想玩石头剪刀布吗 |
[52:34] | It’s my favorite. | 这是我的最爱 |
[52:36] | If I win, will you let me go? | 我赢了你会放了我吗 |
[52:39] | My uncle taught me. | 是我叔叔教我玩的 |
[52:42] | He always won. | 每次总是他赢 |
[52:46] | Then he would take his prize. | 然后他会得到奖品 |
[52:50] | Do you think that he cheated? | 你说他是不是作弊了 |
[52:52] | Yeah, I’m sure he did. | 对 我觉得他一定是作弊了 |
[52:54] | No. He never did. | 你错了 他从来没作过弊 |
[52:58] | He was a great man. He was a great man. | 他就是这么了不起 他就是这么了不起 |
[53:08] | Ready to play? | 准备好来玩了吗 |
[53:13] | One… | 石头 |
[53:16] | two… | 剪刀 |
[53:23] | three… | 布 |
[53:25] | go. | 出吧 |
[53:30] | Paper covers rock. You’re not very good at this, are you? | 布包石头 你并不擅长这个 对吧 |
[53:35] | No, no. I forgot. | 不 不 我忘了怎么玩 |
[53:37] | I haven’t played in a really long time. | 我太久没玩了 |
[53:39] | Can we try again, please? | 能再来一局吗 求你 |
[53:40] | That’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[53:41] | What? | 什么 |
[53:53] | Where did you just go? | 你走神走到哪儿去了 |
[53:56] | Where do memories go when you aren’t remembering them? | 你不记得的记忆都去哪儿了 |
[54:01] | Both? | 两个都 |
[54:07] | Peter, you can trust me. | 彼得 你可以信任我 |
[54:15] | I’ve never told anyone else this… | 我从来没跟别人讲过 |
[54:19] | but I have my own scars. | 但我也有伤疤 |
[54:23] | My pain reaches down on my soul. | 它的痛感直击灵魂深处 |
[54:27] | And down there are secrets I carry like a cross. | 我也背负着十字架一样沉重的秘密 |
[54:39] | I think our work is done today. | 我们今天的工作该结束了 |
[54:43] | Peter’s log. Day eight. | 彼得的日志 第八天 |
[54:46] | She pushes me to… | 她逼我 |
[54:49] | confess, to reveal, to… | 承认 逼我说出来 |
[54:53] | to trust. | 逼我信任她 |
[54:58] | I want… | 我想 |
[55:00] | I can’t. I… | 我没办法 我 |
[55:03] | If I tell her, there’s no going back. | 如果我告诉她 就没有退路了 |
[55:07] | Yet, I… | 然而 我 |
[55:09] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[55:15] | I sense something familiar in her. | 我在她身上感觉到某种熟悉的东西 |
[55:19] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[55:24] | It’s for my doctor. | 这是给我的医生看的 |
[55:26] | No, I don’t want to! No! | 不要 我不想 不要 |
[55:29] | I’m not going back! | 我才不要回去 |
[55:33] | No! Stop it! | 不 停下 |
[55:53] | What kind of birds are you hoping to house? | 你想养哪种鸟 |
[55:57] | Any kind, really. | 哪种都可以 真的 |
[56:01] | That is a very long pole. | 那根杆子可真长 |
[56:03] | Squirrels. | 给松鼠的 |
[56:09] | I’m sorry. I thought you said this was a birdhouse. | 不好意思 你不是说这是个鸟屋吗 |
[56:14] | To keep squirrels out. | 为了赶走松鼠的 |
[56:19] | I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[56:23] | I didn’t mean to scare you last night. | 我昨晚不是故意想吓你的 |
[56:26] | No, it was my fault. I was pressing way too hard. | 没有 是我的错 我逼得太紧了 |
[56:30] | I was bothered. | 我很烦恼 |
[56:32] | I asked you about the first time you ever… | 我问了你第一次 |
[56:37] | hurt…hurt a girl. | 伤害女孩的事 |
[56:46] | I can tell you that… | 我可以告诉你 |
[56:47] | no matter what I did or didn’t do, | 不管我做过还是没做过 |
[56:52] | they would always tell on me. | 他们总是会把帽子扣在我头上 |
[56:57] | And then he would pour… | 然后他会倒 |
[56:58] | My uncle would pour boiling water… | 我叔叔会把开水 |
[57:02] | down there because I was a nasty boy. | 倒在那里 因为我是个坏孩子 |
[57:04] | A nasty, nasty boy. | 坏到无可救药的孩子 |
[57:11] | Then we’d play our game. | 然后他会和我玩游戏 |
[57:13] | Rock, paper… | 石头 布 |
[57:16] | But he always won. | 每次总是他赢 |
[57:19] | Always. | 每次都是 |
[57:22] | Tell her my name. | 告诉她我的名字 |
[57:25] | Tell her Barbara’s here. | 告诉她芭芭拉在这里 |
[57:29] | Say it! | 快说 |
[57:32] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[57:35] | I’ve changed. | 我已经改过了 |
[57:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[57:38] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[57:40] | I believe… I trust you. | 我相信 我信任你 |
[57:44] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[57:48] | I just wanna fiddle a little bit. Fiddle. | 我只是想玩玩 就玩玩 |
[57:52] | And touch and look. | 还有摸摸和看看 |
[57:59] | You can’t change. | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[58:02] | The other part. | 另一部分 |
[58:05] | Killing? | 灭口那部分 |
[58:07] | Came later. | 随后就发生了 |
[58:12] | No one could ever know. | 没人会知道 |
[58:16] | What… Who… | 什么 谁 |
[58:23] | Would you take off all your clothes | 你可以脱光衣服 |
[58:25] | and let me do anything I want? | 让我为所欲为吗 |
[58:29] | Will you? | 可以吗 |
[58:32] | Promise not to call me a nasty boy? Not tell anyone? | 保证不叫我坏孩子 不告诉任何人吗 |
[58:37] | Ever? | 永远都不 |
[58:59] | It’s not so easy to wash your sins away, is it? | 想洗去罪恶并不容易 对不对 |
[59:03] | I can’t…I can’t let her see. | 我不能 我不能让她看到 |
[59:09] | Oh, Peter, you can’t hide the truth from her. | 彼得 你不能对她隐瞒真相 |
[59:11] | She will find out. | 她迟早会发现的 |
[59:14] | No. Shut up! | 不 闭嘴 |
[59:46] | You left your door ajar. You should be more careful. | 你的门开着 你应该再小心一点的 |
[59:50] | Well, you should’ve knocked or something. | 你应该敲敲门之类的 |
[59:54] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗 |
[59:57] | I was just rearranging some of my… | 我只是整理一下我的 |
[1:00:00] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:00:03] | You seem to like them. | 你应该喜欢 |
[1:00:05] | They’re lovely. | 真漂亮 |
[1:00:14] | Would you have dinner with me? | 你可以和我一起吃晚餐吗 |
[1:00:17] | I’d like…to make you dinner. | 我想给你做顿晚餐 |
[1:00:22] | I’ll tell you everything you want to know | 我会告诉你你想知道的一切 |
[1:00:24] | for your book, for our book. | 方便你写你的书 我们的书 |
[1:00:29] | In an hour? | 一小时后见 |
[1:00:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:40] | I’m sorry if I scared you. | 如果吓到你了我很抱歉 |
[1:00:42] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:00:53] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:00:56] | You’ll lose everything. | 你会失去一切的 |
[1:01:07] | Morning. I’m glad you could make it so quickly. | 早上好 很高兴你这么快就到了 |
[1:01:10] | It’s not like I have a challenging schedule these days. | 这些天我的日程安排不是很满 |
[1:01:12] | Right now that sounds very enticing. | 现在听起来真是让人羡慕 |
[1:01:14] | This is my partner, Detective Flynn. | 这是我的搭档 警探弗林 |
[1:01:17] | – We know each other. – Yeah, we do. | -我们互相都认识 -是的 |
[1:01:24] | Obviously, this is ritualistic. | 很明显 这是一起宗教仪式案件 |
[1:01:27] | Does that tattoo mean anything to you? | 那个刺青有没有让你想起什么 |
[1:01:34] | Ah, it’s only a couple of days old. | 这个刺青才刺上去没几天 |
[1:01:38] | Anybody notify the Marquez family? | 有人通知了马尔克斯一家吗 |
[1:01:41] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要通知他们 |
[1:01:42] | This isn’t the Marquez girl. | 这又不是马尔克斯家的女孩 |
[1:01:43] | Well, who phoned it in? | 那是谁报的案 |
[1:01:45] | Male voice. Said he was out bird-watching and– | 电话里是个男声 说他出来遛鸟碰到的 |
[1:01:46] | Son of a bitch. | 真他妈日了狗 |
[1:01:52] | Just in time. | 刚刚好准时 |
[1:01:54] | I’m sorry. I didn’t dress up. | 抱歉 我没有盛装赴宴 |
[1:01:58] | Won’t you come in? | 请进吧 |
[1:02:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:15] | You really have been busy. | 你原来一直在忙活啊 |
[1:02:17] | Would you like some of this? | 你想来点酒喝吗 |
[1:02:25] | That’s fine. Thank you. | 那就够了 谢谢 |
[1:02:34] | I will answer all your questions. | 我会回答你所有的问题 |
[1:02:38] | Even the really difficult ones. | 甚至是相当刁钻的问题 |
[1:03:02] | You didn’t care for the champagne? | 你不太想喝那杯香槟吗 |
[1:03:04] | I didn’t wanna start without you. | 我想等你上桌再一起喝 |
[1:03:50] | Do you hate women? | 你恨女人吗 |
[1:03:52] | Oh, no. Quite the opposite. | 哦不 恰恰相反 |
[1:03:56] | I love them far too much. | 我确实太爱她们了 |
[1:04:14] | Do you think it was possible to find a woman who actually | 你觉得有可能找到一个真正喜欢 |
[1:04:18] | liked what you wanted to do with her? | 和你做那事的女人吗 |
[1:04:23] | Aside from the killing part. | 除了杀人的那部分之外 |
[1:04:27] | I don’t think– | 我觉得不是 |
[1:04:28] | What made you choose one woman over another? | 是什么让你会在女人中选中那一个 |
[1:04:35] | Dr. Bauer explained that I might | 鲍尔医生解释说我可能 |
[1:04:37] | have been drawn to some kind of… | 是被她们身上的某种弱点 |
[1:04:40] | weakness in them. | 所吸引 |
[1:04:45] | Weakness. | 弱点 |
[1:04:48] | So, Dr. Bauer said it was their fault? | 那鲍尔医生是说她们错了吗 |
[1:04:53] | Not in so many words. | 她也没有详细解释 |
[1:04:56] | Are you sure you didn’t misunderstand her? | 你确定你没有误解她的意思吗 |
[1:05:06] | I have something for you. | 我为你准备了一件礼物 |
[1:05:48] | When I was in the grip of my… | 每当我屈服于我的 |
[1:05:52] | my sickness, I would wear that. | 我的病魔时 我就会戴上它 |
[1:05:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:06:01] | Made me feel… safe. | 它能让我感到安全感 |
[1:06:06] | Why? | 为什么会呢 |
[1:06:08] | Don’t remember. | 记不起来为什么了 |
[1:06:10] | You must. | 你一定要记起来 |
[1:06:20] | Were you wearing this when you killed your last victim, | 你在杀害你上一个受害者安吉拉·格兰特时 |
[1:06:24] | Angela Grant? | 是戴着它吗 |
[1:06:27] | Oh, she was special. | 她可是特殊的一个 |
[1:06:29] | Were you being nasty with her? | 你是不是猥亵了她 |
[1:06:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:06:37] | At first, it was just enough to… peek… | 起初只是从面具里窥视 |
[1:06:42] | to look. | 就够了 |
[1:06:46] | But then… | 但是接下来 |
[1:06:52] | I had to touch. | 我得用触摸去感受 |
[1:06:55] | Did she lose to you when you made her play your game, Peter? | 她输了那场你逼她玩的游戏 对吗彼得 |
[1:07:02] | Because you don’t play fair, do you? | 因为你就会使诈 对吗 |
[1:07:05] | You’re a cheater. | 你就是个骗子 |
[1:07:07] | Thought that you would be different. | 我还以为你会不一样呢 |
[1:07:14] | Did you kill her when she could’ve saved her life? | 你是不是在她猜拳出了石头以为能保命时 |
[1:07:17] | Rock? | 杀的她 |
[1:07:37] | Is this how it feels? | 这就是那种感觉吗 |
[1:07:39] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:07:42] | I don’t wanna… | 我不想被 |
[1:07:45] | What? Who, me? I’m just finishing the book. | 什么 被我吗 我只是照葫芦画瓢而已 |
[1:07:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:07:52] | Sure you do. | 你当然明白了 |
[1:07:54] | No, no, this is wrong. | 不 不 这是不对的 |
[1:07:56] | Oh, yes, it is. | 这当然不对了 |
[1:08:00] | No, it isn’t. | 不对才怪 |
[1:08:02] | I should’ve known why I was drawn to you. | 我早该明白为什么我会被你吸引 |
[1:08:06] | You’re just like me. | 你跟我是同一类人 |
[1:08:09] | You wish! | 你倒想的美 |
[1:08:12] | Let me help you wrap your pea-sized brain around this deal. | 我来给你那核桃大小的脑子好好解释一下 |
[1:08:18] | Your last kill… | 你杀的上一个女孩 |
[1:08:20] | was my sister. | 是我的姐姐 |
[1:08:23] | She was my everything. | 她曾是我的一切 |
[1:08:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:28] | And you didn’t give a shit. | 而你却一点儿也不在乎 |
[1:08:32] | Well, I… | 那我现在 |
[1:08:35] | – I don’t give a shit. – No. | -我也不在乎怎么对你 -不要 |
[1:08:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:08:41] | Please, please, please. I’m cured. I’m cured. | 求求你了 我治好了 已经治好了 |
[1:08:44] | Hardly, Petey. | 治好个鬼 彼得 |
[1:08:46] | Let’s play a game. Maybe my luck will change. | 我们来玩个游戏吧 也许我会转运呢 |
[1:08:51] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:08:54] | – Help– – Shh! | -救命 -闭嘴 |
[1:09:05] | Now, don’t you go anywhere. | 你可别想溜到哪去 |
[1:09:08] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[1:09:12] | I’m looking for my patient, Peter Harris. | 我来找我的病人 彼得·哈里斯 |
[1:09:14] | And who are you, Miss… | 这位女士你是 |
[1:09:16] | Monica Barfield. I’m the housekeeper. | 莫妮卡·巴菲尔德 我是房子的管家 |
[1:09:18] | I’m sorry, Mr. Harris is out for the evening. | 不好意思 哈里斯先生晚上出去了 |
[1:09:20] | Funny. He didn’t tell me that he hired a housekeeper. | 是吗 他可没告诉我雇了个管家呢 |
[1:09:23] | Today’s my first day, ma’am. | 今天是我第一天上班 夫人 |
[1:09:24] | Today is your first day? | 今天是你第一天上班啊 |
[1:09:26] | You know, I’ve had a long drive, | 我可是开了这么久的车过来 |
[1:09:28] | and I don’t mind waiting. | 我不介意等他回来 |
[1:09:30] | Mr. Harris gave me strict instructions, | 哈里斯给我仔细叮嘱过 |
[1:09:32] | no visitors. So, I’m sorry. | 不能接待访客 所以抱歉了 |
[1:09:33] | Well, I am his psychotherapist, | 我是他的心理治疗师 |
[1:09:35] | and I really need to see him now. | 我现在真的需要见到他 |
[1:09:37] | I’m sorry. He said no visitors. Please leave. | 抱歉 他说不接待访客 请告辞吧 |
[1:09:40] | – I’m gonna go see him– – You’re gonna… | -我要去见他 -你得走了 |
[1:09:46] | – Peter! – I need this job. Please. | -彼得 -我得保住这份工作 拜托了 |
[1:09:48] | – Peter. – Please. Out of here. | -彼得 -拜托了 走吧 |
[1:09:50] | I can’t have you in the house. | 我不能让你待在屋子里 |
[1:09:56] | The two of you just ate together, didn’t you? | 你们俩刚刚才吃过 不是吗 |
[1:09:59] | Yes, but he left right afterwards | 没错 但他吃完就出门了 |
[1:10:01] | with instructions not to let anyone in here. | 叮嘱我不能让其他人进门 |
[1:10:14] | Is that the door to the basement? | 那扇门是通往地下室的吗 |
[1:10:15] | Look, Peter told me not to have anyone in here. | 听着 彼得告诉我不能让任何人进门 |
[1:10:20] | You know what he did | 你知道他在那下面 |
[1:10:23] | to those poor women down there? | 是怎么对待那些可怜的女人们吗 |
[1:10:24] | Those poor– | 那些可怜的 |
[1:10:26] | Last time. I’m calling the police. | 我再说最后一次 不然我就叫警察了 |
[1:10:31] | All right. But it is imperative that you | 好吧 但是你一定要在 |
[1:10:33] | ask Peter to call me when he gets back. | 彼得回来的时候让他打给我 |
[1:10:47] | This is Dr. Bauer. | 我是鲍尔医生 |
[1:10:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:10:53] | I’m standing out in front of his house right now. | 我现在就站在他家门前呢 |
[1:10:59] | I was wrong about Peter. | 我之前看错了彼得 |
[1:11:02] | You need to hurry. | 你得抓紧点 |
[1:11:14] | Rock… | 石头 |
[1:11:16] | paper… | 布 |
[1:11:18] | dead. | 死 |
[1:11:20] | I choose scissors. | 我选的是剪刀 |
[1:11:22] | Well, carving knife. | 不过是剐肉的剪刀 |
[1:11:27] | Did my sister beg for her life? | 我姐姐有没有求你饶命 |
[1:11:34] | But I love you. | 但是我爱你啊 |
[1:11:39] | – Not good enough. – I thought you loved me, too. | -没那么容易求饶 -我以为你也爱我 |
[1:11:42] | Does this look like love? | 这看起来像是爱的千刀万剐吗 |
[1:11:49] | You can dish it out, | 你可以做出这种事来 |
[1:11:50] | but you sure as fuck can’t take it, can you? | 但你他妈可承受不来这种事 是吗 |
[1:11:54] | I didn’t do it. It wasn’t me. | 我没有做那种事 那不是我 |
[1:11:59] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[1:12:01] | Aaron, Aaron. | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[1:12:04] | Aaron made me do it. | 艾伦逼我做的 |
[1:12:09] | – He doesn’t exist. – No. | -他不存在于现实 -不 |
[1:12:12] | He never did. | 他从未存在过 |
[1:12:15] | Good-bye, Peter. | 再见了 彼得 |
[1:12:19] | I can’t allow that. | 我可不能让你扎下去 |
[1:12:22] | Peter, you said he doesn’t exist! | 彼得 你说他不存在的 |
[1:12:25] | Oh, I’m very real, Ashley. | 我可是活生生地存在呢 艾希莉 |
[1:12:27] | And for the record, he was telling the truth. | 而且顺便提一下 他说的是实话 |
[1:12:30] | I chose all the girls. | 是我选中了那些女孩 |
[1:12:33] | It was all so easy. | 真是轻而易举 |
[1:12:35] | After all, I died as a baby. | 毕竟大家都认为我婴儿时期就夭折了 |
[1:12:36] | – If I didn’t exist… – Aaron? | -如果我不存在的话 -艾伦 |
[1:12:38] | …how could I be punished? | 我怎么会因为这些受到惩罚呢 |
[1:12:42] | And here’s one more tidbit for you to swallow. | 我顺便再给你讲个小插曲 |
[1:12:46] | Your sister didn’t die a virgin. | 你姐姐死的时候不是处子身 |
[1:13:04] | I dead-bolted the doors. | 我栓死了所有门 |
[1:13:05] | Don’t just lie there. Go get her! | 别光在那躺着 去把她抓回来 |
[1:13:16] | Hurry up. You always take so long. | 动作快点 你总是慢吞吞的 |
[1:13:17] | Stop whining. I already told you, I dead-bolted the doors. | 别哔哔了 我都说了 我把门栓死了 |
[1:13:26] | I didn’t realize we had any more of these. | 我没想到我们剩下个面具 |
[1:13:30] | Let’s have some fun. | 我们来找点乐子吧 |
[1:13:59] | Go. Go quickly. Don’t suffer my fate. | 跑 快跑 不要落得跟我一样的下场 |
[1:14:02] | I have to end this. | 我必须得了结这事 |
[1:14:04] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[1:14:08] | Oh, you’re quite the spitfire. | 你还挺刚烈如火呀 |
[1:14:11] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你绝对想不到我能干的事 |
[1:14:13] | I kicked Peter senseless, and I can do the same to you. | 我把彼得踢晕掉了 我也能把你踢晕 |
[1:14:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:14:38] | Catch. | 接着 |
[1:15:21] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[1:15:39] | I thought that you’d be different. | 我还以为你不一样呢 |
[1:15:43] | But you’re just like all the rest. | 但是你就跟其他人一样 |
[1:15:47] | You’re just… | 你就跟 |
[1:15:50] | like all the rest. | 其他人一样 |
[1:16:07] | What have you done now? | 你做了什么 |
[1:16:10] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我的生日 |
[1:16:13] | Stay away! | 离我远点 |
[1:16:14] | Come show your Uncle Charles how much you love him. | 过来让查尔斯叔叔看看你有多爱我 |
[1:16:19] | Do you still have that little dress I bought for you? | 你还留着那条我给你买的小裙子吗 |
[1:16:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:23] | I’m not a little girl. I’m not a little girl. | 我不是个小女孩 我不是个小女孩 |
[1:16:25] | I’m a boy. I’m a boy! | 我是男子汉 我是男子汉 |
[1:16:29] | I’m a boy. | 我是男子汉 |
[1:16:30] | I’m a boy. I’m a boy. No! | 我是男子汉 我是男子汉 不 |
[1:16:34] | No. Stay away. | 不 离我远点 |
[1:17:01] | Oh, my God. It’s over. | 我的天啊 都结束了 |
[1:17:07] | Didn’t think I’d live to see that. | 没想到我还能活着看到这天 |
[1:17:09] | He will. He’s gonna get away. | 他会活着 他会跑掉的 |
[1:17:11] | – He could get away. – Who? | -他能跑掉 -谁 |
[1:17:12] | He’s down in the study. Aaron. | 他在下面的书房 艾伦 |
[1:17:14] | Who? | 你说谁 |
[1:17:15] | Aaron! | 艾伦 |
[1:17:32] | He’s gone. | 他跑掉了 |
[1:17:35] | Don’t you see? | 你们难道不明白吗 |
[1:17:37] | I was almost free. | 我差这么一点就解脱了 |
[1:17:40] | Now she’ll never leave me alone. | 现在她会永远追着我不放 |
[1:17:46] | Angela. My sister. | 安吉拉 我的姐姐 |
[1:18:00] | So, let me guess. | 那我来推测一下 |
[1:18:01] | She thinks Harris’ twin brother was a real person. | 她认为哈里斯的双胞胎哥哥是真人 |
[1:18:05] | Now she’s talking to her own dead sister, | 而现在她在跟她死去的姐姐对话 |
[1:18:08] | which makes her as crazy as he was. | 结果让她变得像他一样疯狂了 |
[1:18:10] | I think she has been trying to kill Peter her whole entire life, | 我认为她一生都在试图杀掉彼得 |
[1:18:14] | and now she has nothing. | 然后她现在没了执念 |
[1:18:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:18:17] | Is she ever gonna snap out of it? | 你觉得有一天她能从中解脱吗 |
[1:18:19] | Excuse me one second. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[1:18:22] | This is Dr. Bauer. | 我是鲍尔医生 |
[1:18:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:18:25] | Okay. I’ll be right down. Thank you. | 好吧 我一会儿就下去 谢谢 |
[1:18:29] | Dr. Bauer will be right down to sign the release. | 鲍尔医生马上就下来签出院证明 |
[1:18:31] | There’s a waiting area right down the hall if you– | 如果你需要的话走廊尽头有片等待区 |
[1:18:33] | Oh, that’s okay. I’ll check on the patient myself. | 不用了 我会亲自检查病人的 |
[1:18:36] | – What room did you say she was in again? – I didn’t. | -你刚刚说她在几号病房 -我没说过 |
[1:18:39] | That’s odd. | 真是怪了 |
[1:18:41] | Sir, sir. You can’t– Sir, you have to wait! | 先生 你不能 先生你得等着 |
[1:18:47] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 老天爷啊 苍天啊 大地啊 |
[1:18:51] | Call for help! | 快打电话求救 |
[1:18:53] | Code Gray, third floor, west wing! | 灰色紧急代号 三楼西区 |
[1:19:09] | – Oh, my God. – Okay. | -我的天啊 -好吧 |
[1:19:11] | I’m gonna call 911. | 我先去报警了 |
[1:19:12] | Okay, I’m going to the… | 好的 我要去 |
[1:19:28] | You’re not allowed to take… | 你无权带病人出院 |
[1:19:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:44] | Fuck! Son of a bitch! | 操 狗娘养的 |
[1:19:48] | – Motherfucker! – Dr. Bauer! | -你个狗东西 -鲍尔医生 |
[1:20:00] | Mommy dropped us off with Uncle Charles. | 妈妈把我们丢给了查尔斯叔叔 |
[1:20:05] | He didn’t want me. | 但他不想要我 |
[1:20:07] | She dropped me off with Social Services, never to be seen again. | 她又把我扔进了福利院 从此不见天日 |
[1:20:14] | Uncle Charles was abusing Peter, | 查尔斯叔叔在虐待彼得 |
[1:20:17] | so I fixed him for good. | 所以我把他解决掉了 |
[1:20:19] | After that, it was just my brother and me. | 在那之后 就只剩我和我弟弟了 |
[1:20:23] | And we made damn sure no one ever saw us together. | 而且我们确保了没人看见我们在一块 |
[1:20:28] | Pretty cool, huh? | 挺酷的 是吧 |
[1:20:32] | Then we began to play our little game. | 然后我们就开始玩我们的小游戏 |
[1:20:34] | Rock, paper… | 石头 布 |
[1:20:37] | dead. | 死 |
[1:20:40] | I picked the victims, but Peter killed them. | 是我选的受害者 但是彼得杀的她们 |
[1:20:44] | I guess it was the only way he could get any satisfaction. | 我猜可能那是唯一能满足他的方式 |
[1:20:52] | Sick fuck. | 那个死变态 |
[1:20:56] | ♪ Hush, little baby Don’t say a word ♪ | ♪ 嘘 小宝贝 不要出声 ♪ |
[1:21:03] | ♪ Mama’s gonna buy you ♪ | ♪ 妈妈会给你买 ♪ |
[1:21:10] | ♪ A hummingbird ♪ | ♪ 一只蜂鸟 ♪ |
[1:21:14] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[1:21:17] | You can go ahead and scream now. | 你现在可以叫出来了 |