英文名称:rocky ii
年代:1979
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Apollo is saying “Come on!” | 阿波罗说 来呀 |
[00:45] | Apollo is going right. | 阿波罗一直得分 |
[00:47] | Now he’s gone for the left. | 又一记左拳 |
[00:50] | He’s going for another right… another right. | 他一记左拳打中他 |
[00:54] | Down on one knee. | 单膝跪下 |
[00:56] | Lou Filippo in there wiping off the glove. | 裁判推开手套 |
[01:04] | Aii right, a left and a right combination. | 一记重左拳加一记右拳 |
[01:06] | What is keeping him up, Bill? i don’t know. | 我真不了解他怎么还能支持下去 我不知道 |
[01:11] | He can’t even get his gioves up to protect himself. | 他连举起手套防卫都不能 |
[01:22] | Down! Down! Stay down! | 躺下 躺下 不要起来 |
[01:24] | Apollo’s dancing around with his arms in the air. | 阿波罗高举双手跳着 |
[01:38] | Five…Six…seven…eight… | 五 六 七 八 |
[01:44] | nine…. | 九 |
[01:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:55] | Apollo can’t believe it! | 阿波罗简直不敢相信 |
[02:14] | He got a left to the ribs, his right ribs | 拳王右肋骨中一记左拳 |
[02:25] | You okay, champ? | 你还好吧 拳王? |
[02:26] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[02:29] | He broke my ribs! | 他打断我的肋骨 |
[02:30] | I can’t see nothing. You gotta open my eye. | 我看不见 帮我把眼打开 |
[02:33] | Cut me, Mick. But i don’t want to. | 替我割开 米克 我不要 |
[02:35] | Try anything. Cut it. | 替我割开 |
[02:40] | You’re bleeding inside, champ. I’m gonna stop the fight. | 你内出血 我要终止这场比赛 |
[02:43] | You ain’t stopping nothing, man! | 你不可以 没什么 |
[02:46] | You stop this fight, I’ll kill you! | 你阻止这场比赛 我就杀了你 |
[02:50] | I’ll kill you! | 我会杀了你 |
[02:53] | You gotta get him down within the body. | 你得在你倒地以前先把他击倒 |
[03:02] | There is the bell for the 15th and final round. | 第15回合也是最后一个回合 |
[03:09] | You better start fighting. | 你最好开始攻击 |
[03:11] | You’re doing nothing. | 你都没有出击过 |
[03:14] | They look like they’ve been in a war, these two. | 他们好像是经历过一场大战 |
[03:25] | Apollo, the champion, really tagged him. | 阿波罗拳王向他重击 |
[03:28] | And Apollo clearly protecting his right side, his ribs. | 阿波罗显然在护着他的右边肋骨 |
[03:34] | look at that! | 看这一下 |
[03:37] | Belly punches! | 重打身体 |
[03:39] | Hard left and right! | 重重的左右拳猛打 |
[03:44] | -look at the blood coming out. -He’s spltting out blood now. | -看他的嘴巴出血了 -他吐掉血 |
[03:46] | A left | 一记左拳 他全身被打 |
[03:49] | and he’s already using his right hand. | 洛奇挥出重重的右拳 |
[03:50] | Go for it! Go for it, Rocky! | 加油 洛奇 |
[03:52] | listen to this crowd. A left to the ribs. Another to the ribs. | 听这叫声 一记左拳中肋骨 又一记 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1313个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:203个,六级词汇:99个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:141个,考研词汇:226个,专四词汇:189个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:388个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:54] | That left hand again, that left hand! | 又一记左拳中打中肋骨 |
[03:56] | Right to the chin! He’s got him up against the ropes. | 正中脸颊 他把他逼到绳子上 |
[03:59] | Apollo, the champion | 阿波罗这位拳王 |
[04:04] | Ain’t gonna be no rematch! | 我再也不跟你比赛 |
[04:08] | Don’t want one! | 我也不要 |
[04:20] | You went the distance. You went the 15 rounds! | 洛奇 你居然打了15个回合 |
[04:23] | How do you feel? | 你有什么感想呢 |
[04:27] | What did you think when it was the 15th round and you came out? | 你对15回合 |
[04:30] | Ladies and gentlemen | 各位先生女士 |
[04:33] | Attention please. | 请大家注意 |
[04:35] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[04:39] | we have had the privilege of witnessing the greatest | 我们很荣幸地能够亲眼看到 |
[04:42] | exhibition of guts and stamina in the history of the ring! | 拳击史上最佳勇气与耐力地表现 |
[04:52] | ladies and gentlemen, we have a split decision! | 各位先生女士现在裁判不一致 |
[05:03] | Eight for Apollo Creed! | 八比 阿波罗克利特得胜 |
[05:09] | Those fans out there deserve a rematch. | 你的拳迷要求再赛 |
[05:10] | Are you ready for it?! | 你还要不要再比赛? |
[05:11] | Ain’t gonna be a rematch! | 再也不比了 |
[05:13] | I had enough things in my face tonight! | 今晚我的脸受够了 艾莉 |
[05:16] | Rocky! That’s my friend, | 洛奇 他是我朋友 |
[05:18] | Rocky. | 洛奇 |
[05:19] | You’re breaking this jacket! | 我的西装要破了 |
[05:22] | Paulie! | 保罗 |
[05:26] | -Adrian! -Rocky! | 艾莉 洛奇 |
[05:28] | Where’s your hat? | 你的帽子在哪? |
[05:29] | i iove you! i iove you! | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[05:32] | i iove you! | 我爱你 |
[05:35] | i iove you! i iove you! | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[05:37] | i iove you! | 我爱你 |
[07:50] | Rocky Balboa | 洛奇·巴尔博亚 |
[07:52] | Get ’em outta here! | 让路 |
[07:54] | Let him breathe…will you?! Get ’em out of here! Give him air. | 让他喘口气 别吵他 |
[07:58] | Sit down, Rocky. Sit down, kid. | 坐下 洛奇 |
[08:01] | Rocky, did you think you had it won? | 洛奇 你认为你赢了拳赛? |
[08:02] | I don’t know. | 我说不上来 |
[08:03] | How about a statement, Rocky? | 请发表声明? |
[08:05] | I’m at a loss for words. | 我拙于表达自己 |
[08:08] | Get back there! | 退后 |
[08:09] | Rocky, did you think you had it won? | 洛奇 你想赢了吗? |
[08:10] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[08:13] | Where’s the doctor? | 医生在那里? |
[08:14] | How’s my nose look? As bad as Mickey’s? | 我的鼻子是否跟米奇的一样 ? |
[08:16] | It ain’t that horrible. Give him a break! | 没有那么严重 别过来 |
[08:19] | Rocky, | 洛奇 |
[08:20] | is that the worst beating you ever took? | 这是你最不好的一次比赛吗? |
[08:22] | You gonna get worse if you don’t get outta here! | 你会更不好 要是不走 |
[08:24] | Rocky, what did you think going into the last round? | 比赛最后一个回合 感想? |
[08:26] | I don’t know, that I should’ve stayed in school or something. | 不知道 我应该去读书 |
[08:29] | Do you think you have brain damage? | 你的头部可有受伤? |
[08:31] | I don’t see any. | 我没有发现 |
[08:32] | Where is he? Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[08:34] | Apollo, how about a statement? | 阿波罗 说几句话 |
[08:36] | Get away from me! | 走开 |
[08:38] | I want the Stallion. You got the Gold Star, Stallion. | 好个种马 你头壳硬命大 |
[08:42] | You’re lucky, so lucky! What you did was a miracle. | 你太好运 简直是奇迹出现 |
[08:47] | You are the luckiest man on the earth! | 你是世上最幸运的人 |
[08:49] | Do I look lucky? | 我看起来像吗? |
[08:50] | Look, nobody goes the distance with me! | 还没有人能跟我对抗得这么久的 |
[08:53] | Get up out of that chair, chump, and let’s finish this fight right now. | 我们现在就一决胜负 站起来 |
[08:55] | Don’t, please. Sit down. | 求你不要了 |
[08:56] | Is he serious? | 他可当真 |
[08:57] | When you were going down, did the bell save you, Apollo? | 是否因为玲声救了你 |
[08:59] | Bell nothing, man! I can beat that chump! | 玲声不算什么 |
[09:00] | l’ll fight him anyplace, anytime! | 我随时可以把那个呆子打倒 |
[09:02] | Does that mean there’ll be a rematch? | 再赛如何? |
[09:04] | I said anyplace, anytime, man! | 可以 任何地点 任何时间 |
[09:06] | Apollo, you said no rematch. | 阿波罗 可是你说过不再比赛的 |
[09:09] | Look, chump, | 呆子 你听着 |
[09:10] | anyplace, anytime! | 任何地点 任何时间 |
[09:11] | Rocky, a rematch could be worth millions! | 洛奇 再赛或许价值数百万 |
[09:13] | I’m officially retired now. | 我现在正式退休 |
[09:15] | Don’t you run out on me! | 你不要对我来这一套 |
[09:17] | I gave you a shot the first time. | 我第一次给你打赌输赢的机会 |
[09:19] | Now I’m ready to give you a second shot! | 我现在又再度给你第二次机会 |
[09:21] | He sure has a lot of energy. You know, you got nothing to prove. | 他精力充足 你没什么好证明的 |
[09:24] | I don’t care what the hell them judges said. | 我不在乎裁判的决定 |
[09:26] | This is the man that won the fight! | 他(洛奇)赢得这场比赛 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna show you how lucky you are! | 我让你知道你命大 |
[09:29] | You’re gonna fight me again, chump. Come back here! | 你得再跟我比赛 呆子 回来 |
[09:34] | Adrian, you better go home | 艾莉 你最好先回去 |
[09:37] | because I’m gonna be busy healing here for a while. | 我可能要留在这一会儿接受治疗 |
[09:40] | I wanna be here! | 我要留下 |
[09:42] | No, maybe you better go home with Paulie and get some sleep. | 不 你最跟保罗回家 睡个觉 |
[09:49] | -I love you. -I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[09:52] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[09:54] | See you, Mick. | 米克 回头见 |
[09:58] | Can you fix my nose? | 你能否医医我的鼻子? |
[10:00] | I’m a little depressed about my nose. | 我对我的鼻子感到很失望 |
[10:03] | We’ll fix that, all right. | 我们会替你医的 |
[10:06] | It’s the eye that concerns me. | 我倒是担心你的眼 |
[10:08] | The eye is great, you know. | 我的眼很好 |
[10:11] | I ain’t never really felt this good. | 我从来没有感觉这么好过 |
[10:16] | You guys should’ve seen us tonight. | 你们该看今晚的比赛 |
[10:20] | We were good. | 我们打得精彩 |
[10:23] | I always wanted to be. You should’ve seen it. | 我一直希望的 你们该看 |
[10:29] | You had him in the 10th and in the 15th, he was gone. | 你在第十回就把他给制服 到了第15回合他便告不知了 |
[10:33] | You think so? | 是吗? |
[10:34] | Trust me, I was there. | 真的 我当时在场 |
[10:35] | How’s your face, Rocky? | 你的脸怎么回事? 洛奇 |
[10:37] | I don’t know. How’s it look? | 我也不知道 看起来怎么样? |
[10:40] | I wouldn’t want it. | 我可不希望变成这样子 |
[10:44] | Rocky, I got a little favor I’d like to ask you. | 洛奇 帮个小忙. |
[10:47] | You know your friend Gazzo? He admires you a lot. | 你的朋友盖左欣间你 |
[10:51] | Tell him to give me your old job with him. | 去向他说让我去接替你过去工作 |
[10:53] | You mean collecting? | 你是指收帐? |
[10:55] | Yeah, I’m good with numbers. | 是呀 我对帐目最拿手的 |
[10:58] | Okay, as soon as l get finished, you know, healing here | 好的 等我这治疗工作一结束 |
[11:02] | I’ll tell him to give you my old job with him, | 就告诉他让你去作我的老工作 |
[11:05] | okay? I’d appreciate that. | 好吗? 很感激 |
[11:07] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这里作什么? |
[11:10] | Visiting hours are over. I have to ask you to leave. | 访客时间已过 你得走了 |
[11:16] | Okay, l’ll see you later, Paulie. | 回头见 保罗 |
[11:19] | Okay. Everybody’s proud of you, Rocky. | 大家都以你为荣 |
[11:21] | -Yeah? -yeah! | 是吗? 是的 |
[11:23] | l feel good tonight. | 我今晚觉得很好 |
[11:24] | Yeah, ya look good. Let’s go. | 是呀 你看起来是很好 走吧 |
[11:30] | How are we feeling tonight? | 今晚有什么感受? |
[11:32] | Very handsome. | 很好 |
[11:42] | That tastes good. | 味道不错 |
[11:43] | My kid would die for your autograph. | 我的小孩子直吵着要你亲笔签名 |
[11:47] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[11:48] | Would you sign it, please? | 请你签 |
[11:49] | To my good friend, Charlie Flynn. | 送给我的好朋友 籊里芬 |
[11:53] | My hands are so sore. | 我的手好痛 不要紧 |
[12:00] | It’s my first autograph. Thank you. | 这是我第一次为拳迷签名 谢谢 |
[12:10] | To my good friend, Charlie Flynn, | 送给我的好朋友 籊里芬 |
[12:12] | whom I don’t even know. | 他是谁我都不知道 |
[12:22] | You, Apollo? | 你是阿波罗吗 |
[12:24] | Who is it? | 谁呀? |
[12:26] | It’s just me, Rocky. | 是我 洛奇 |
[12:28] | Listen, could you answer me one question? | 你是否能够回答我一个问题 |
[12:31] | Yeah, sure. | 可以呀 |
[12:32] | Did you gimme your best? | 你是否尽了全力在比赛? |
[12:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:55] | This coming year, Rocky You all right? | 年近了 你还好吧? |
[12:58] | It feels great being outside. | 我真高兴能出院 |
[12:59] | This coming year you gonna make $300,000 with us. | 你今年为我们挣足了30万美元 |
[13:03] | Rocky! Rocky! | 洛奇 洛奇 好吗? |
[13:06] | Could you sign my head? | 可以在我头上签名吗? |
[13:08] | Yeah, sure! | 好呀 |
[13:09] | I hope it don’t go to your brain. | 希望你的头部安然无恙 |
[13:11] | I bet that’s heavy. | 我敢保证那一定很重 |
[13:13] | A little bit. | 是有一点 |
[13:14] | Think how fast you’ll be when you get it off. | 石膏一旦拆掉 你想要多敏捷就有多敏捷 |
[13:18] | Let me use your head for a minute, kid. | 借用你的脑袋一分钟 |
[13:19] | Just sign, Rocky, just seal the deal. | 洛奇 只要签个名 |
[13:21] | I want to talk to you about this here. | 我们来谈看看 |
[13:22] | It’s a standard deal. | 这是个如意算盘 |
[13:23] | Just for talking about shaving stuff. | 只谈刮脸用品的事? |
[13:25] | Sledgehammers, whatever, batteries. | 长柄大锤 电池 任何东西 |
[13:29] | All kinds of commercials. | 各种电视广告 |
[13:31] | Like balls and baseballs? | 像球类与棒球类? |
[13:32] | You’re gonna make $300,000. You gotta strike now while the iron’s hot. | 你就挣30万元 动作要快 |
[13:35] | People kinda forget, you know. | 人们是很健忘的 |
[13:37] | The time is now. Here, sign it here. | 把握现在 这里签个字吧 |
[13:39] | It takes you two seconds to sign. | 只要花二秒钟就可以签好 |
[13:42] | It’s a standard deal. | 这是个如意算盘 |
[13:43] | I’ll sign it, | 我会签的 |
[13:44] | but I gotta go now. | 不过我现在要去别的地方 |
[13:46] | Where you going? What could be more important? | 走哪? 还有什么比这更重要的? |
[13:49] | I just gotta do some things, you know. I’ll be back. | 我会再回来 我有要事 |
[13:51] | I’ll talk to you or something. Where will we call you? | 我会跟你谈的 给我电话号码 |
[13:53] | l’ll call you. You got a number? | 我会打电话给你 你的电话几号 |
[13:59] | No, l’ll just call you. | 不 我打给你好了 |
[14:01] | All right. You call. Here. | 好 你打 |
[14:04] | The guy’s got brain damage. | 这家伙脑袋有问题 |
[14:08] | It’s great being out of the hospital, not having to take all those pills and everything. | 能够出院又不要吃药真好 |
[14:13] | My legs were getting so sore and all that. | 可是我的腿好痛呀 |
[14:15] | From just laying there, I was kinda shrinking and all that. | 我只要卧在那里 觉得萎缩 |
[14:19] | It’s great to be outside, you know. | 能出院真好 |
[14:23] | What are we doing here at the zoo? | 我们来动物园作什么呢? |
[14:26] | You know, I kinda like this zoo a lot. | 我很喜欢这个动物园 |
[14:28] | It’s a special place, | 这是一个很特出的地方 |
[14:30] | especially when it snows. | 尤其是下雪的时候 |
[14:32] | It kinda smells clean and everything like that, you know. | 有一种清新的感觉 |
[14:34] | Don’t you like the zoo? | 你不喜欢动物园吗? |
[14:36] | I like the zoo. | 我喜欢动物园 |
[14:38] | Yeah, me too. | 我也喜欢 |
[14:42] | You know, I was wondering like | 我在想例如 |
[14:45] | what do you think you’re doing for like the next 40 or 50 years? | 你未来的四五十年有什么打算 |
[14:50] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[14:57] | I was wondering | 我在想假如. |
[14:59] | if you wouldn’t mind marrying me very much. | 你嫁给我应该不会很不爽吧? |
[15:03] | What’d you say? | 你在说什么? |
[15:07] | If you wouldn’t mind marrying me too much? | 假如你嫁给我不会不爽吧 |
[15:13] | Yes. I’d like to marry you. | 是 我愿意要嫁给你的 |
[15:20] | -Yeah? -Yes. | 是吗? 是的 |
[15:32] | I’ll be a good guy, I promise. | 我保证好自为之 |
[15:34] | I ain’t gonna do nothing wrong. | 我不作坏事 |
[15:36] | I ain’t gonna leave no hair in the sink | 我不在水槽里掉落头发 |
[15:38] | or nothing like that, you know. | 或其他类似的事情 |
[15:41] | Things are gonna be great, you know? | 你可知道一切都会很理想? |
[15:43] | We’re getting married you know! | 嘿 我们要结婚了 |
[15:44] | You wanna come? | 你(老虎)要不要来参加婚礼 |
[15:46] | Can you get out for the weekend? | 如果你周末能出来吗? |
[15:48] | I’ll send you an invitation, Mr. Tiger! | 我要给你一张请贴 老虎先生 |
[15:50] | That’s fantastic, ain’t it? | 简直是太棒了 不是吗? |
[16:08] | Absolutely. Yes. | 当然愿意 |
[16:16] | -I do. -Thanks. | -我愿意 -谢谢 |
[16:25] | You may kiss the bride now. | 你现在可以亲新娘了 |
[16:28] | I gotta take this off. | 得拿掉这个 |
[16:41] | Go in peace and God bless you. | 愿你们平安并求主赐福给你们 |
[16:44] | Thanks, Father, | 神父 谢谢 |
[16:45] | you done real good. I’m proud of you. | 你主持得很好 我以此为荣 |
[16:48] | Adrian and Rocky, congratulations! | 恭喜 艾莉和洛奇 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Rocky, you want to buy into the pet shop? | 洛奇 你要不要猫狗店来帮忙? |
[16:57] | I’m gonna do commercials. | 我要上电视作广告 |
[16:59] | Commercials? What for, a concussion? | 电视广告? 想干吗? 引起轰动 |
[17:04] | Isn’t that Father something? | 不凡的神父 |
[17:07] | Good luck to both of you | 祝你们幸福 谢谢 |
[17:10] | I gotta go back to the gym. | 我得回体育馆去 |
[17:12] | I got a couple of good prospects. | 我发现一对有前途的运动员 |
[17:14] | -Are they really good? -They’re pretty good. | -他们真的那么好吗? -对 很好 |
[17:16] | I’ll see you around. Thanks for coming. | 米奇 回头见 谢谢你来 |
[17:20] | Excuse me, can l borrow the bridegroom for a minute? | 对不起 我能不能跟新郎 |
[17:22] | You look beautiful, Adrian. | 私下讲一分钟 你好美 艾莉 |
[17:24] | Yeah, she really turned out pretty. | 她真是变得漂亮了 |
[17:26] | How much money did you make from your last fight?How much did you clear? | 你上次的拳赛净挣多少 |
[17:31] | About 37 grand. | 大约三万七千元 |
[17:33] | l know taxes kill you. What you wanna do with your money now? | 我知道税很重 |
[17:35] | You want to put ’em on the street. | 你现在打算怎么样来处理你的钱 |
[17:38] | Tony, I just got married in here. | 汤尼 我才刚刚结婚 |
[17:40] | I know, and I’m happy for you. | 我也为你高兴 |
[17:41] | How’s about investing in condominiums? It’s safe. | 投资公寓大厦比较安全 |
[17:44] | Condominiums? | 公寓大厦? |
[17:46] | Yeah, condominiums. | 对 公寓大厦 |
[17:50] | I never use them. | 我从来没用过 |
[18:22] | Hey, you, what are you doing? | 各位 你们在干嘛? |
[18:25] | Rocky, what’s happening, man? | 洛奇 怎么啦? |
[18:27] | You know, l just got a little married. | 你们知道吗? 我才刚刚结婚 |
[18:30] | congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[18:31] | What are you guys doing? Getting some wine in? | 你们喝酒了吗? 我们在喝酒 |
[18:33] | Why don’t you keep singing some more? | 继续唱 我喜欢 |
[18:35] | Sing somethin’ for him. | 敬他与他的新娘 |
[18:49] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[18:51] | They’re like a neighborhood jukebox. | 他们就像附近的点唱机一样 |
[18:54] | I never knew you were so light. | 我一直都不知道你这么轻 |
[18:57] | No, if l did, | 我如果早知道 |
[18:58] | I would’ve carried you everywhere. | 我就抱着你到各处去了 |
[19:00] | Are you getting tired? | 你累了吗? |
[19:01] | No, this is great for the arms. | 不 这样可以训练腕力 |
[19:04] | I can’t believe we’re married. | 我简直不敢相信我们已经结婚了 |
[19:06] | I got proof in my pocket. | 我口袋里有证书 |
[19:08] | Everything happened so fast. | 每件事都发生得这么快没错 |
[19:10] | But l knew it was gonna happen from the start. | 不过我早就知道即将发生的事情 |
[19:13] | What did you know? | 你又知道些什么? |
[19:15] | The first time I seen you, | 第一次遇见你的时候 |
[19:17] | I says to myself, I says: | 我对我自己说 |
[19:19] | Even though this girl is suffering from the disease of being shy | 就算这女孩子非常害羞 |
[19:22] | underneath them sweaters, and hat, and | 隐藏在毛衣与帽子之下 |
[19:25] | What’d you have on, about 20 sweaters? | 你穿20件毛衣吗? |
[19:27] | No, three. | 不 三件 |
[19:28] | Three Sweaters is the best girl in Philly, you know? | 你可知道穿三件毛衣 在身体上是最好的女孩子? |
[19:33] | I said that. Really? | 对 我是这么说过 真的 |
[19:39] | we’re gonna check this out. | 我们到了 |
[19:41] | Butkus, could you get down? Go on. | 布可斯你下来好吗? |
[19:45] | Go find another seat, will you? | 去找别的地方好吗? |
[19:52] | You want me to help you with this? | 要我帮你脱吗? |
[20:02] | Can I take this off? | 我可不可以把这么拿下? |
[20:06] | That’s the way I like you. | 我喜欢你这个样子 |
[20:12] | You know, you’re the best thing that ever come into my crazy life. | 拥有你是我一生中最满意的事情 |
[20:15] | You know that, huh? Really. | 知道吗? 真的 |
[20:24] | You’re the best thing that ever come into my life. | 你是我所拥有最好的事物 |
[20:36] | You think it’ll always be like this? | 你看我们都会永远像现在一样吗 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:44] | I hope you. What? | 我希望你 怎样? |
[20:48] | you never get tired of me. | 你永远都不会讨厌我 |
[20:50] | Oh, no. | 不会 |
[20:53] | You ain’t never getting rid of me. | 好永远都不会背弃我 |
[20:57] | I hope nothing changes. | 我希望永远不变 |
[21:00] | I ain’t changing. I sure ain’t | 我不会变 我向你保证 |
[21:02] | never changing nothing about you. | 我对你是永远不变的 |
[21:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:08] | It’s a nice car, Rocky. | 好车 洛奇 |
[22:09] | It’s a great car. | 是部很好的车 |
[22:10] | Here’s the papers for it. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. | 文件在这 多谢 |
[22:12] | Congratulations. Lots of luck. Same to you. | 恭喜 谢谢 你也一样 |
[22:15] | Isn’t that nice? | 你看是不是很好? |
[22:16] | We really don’t need a car. | 我们真的用不着车子 |
[22:18] | I’m gonna be doing commercials. | 我现在要作电视广告 艾莉 |
[22:20] | I can afford this, you know. No problem. | 我买得起车子 没问题 |
[22:23] | Do you know how to drive? | 你会开车吗? |
[22:24] | Do I know how to drive? Do you know how to drive? | 我会不会开车? 你会开车? |
[22:26] | I’m one of the greats! Come on, I’ll drive you. | 我最拿手 来吗? 我帮你 |
[22:31] | This’ll just be like Cinderella and the pumpkin, you know. | 这看起来有点像灰姑娘与南瓜 |
[22:34] | Do you know how to drive? Do I know how to drive?! | 你会开车吗? 我不会开车? |
[22:36] | I drive airplanes and bulldozers. | 我会开飞机和推土机 |
[22:40] | I’d drive you crazy if you’d give me a chance. | 你给我一次机会让你过坐车乐趣 |
[22:42] | You know what l mean? | 了解我意思吧 |
[22:56] | Look at this here. | 看那边 |
[22:58] | Tell me that wouldn’t look great on you? | 你穿这件大衣不是很漂亮吗? |
[23:01] | This one’s okay. | 这件外套很好呀 |
[23:03] | Look at this black thing here with a tiger on the back. | 这件黑衣服背面还有一只老虎 |
[23:07] | Black, l like black. lt’s kinda my favorite color. You wanna buy ’em? | 我喜欢黑色 你要买吗? |
[23:11] | We get ’em before someone else buys ’em. What do you say? | 我们赶快买 免得别人买去 |
[23:13] | Come on, Adrian. | 来吧 艾莉 |
[23:15] | I think that would be perfect for her. | 我认为这对她合适不过了 |
[23:17] | I think that’s perfect, too. | 对 我也认为很不错 |
[23:19] | Don’t you think this is kind of expensive? | 那不是很贵吗? 放心吧 |
[23:22] | Come on, do you like having a good time? | 你想不想度过美好的时光? |
[23:24] | Then you need a good watch. | 那么你就需要一只好表 |
[23:26] | I wanna get one for Paulie, too. Okay? | 我也要买一只送给保罗 好吗? |
[23:29] | What about one for yourself? For me? | 你自己也买一个吧? 我? |
[23:32] | I can’t tell time very good. | 我不太有时间观念 |
[23:34] | But, all right, I’ll take one, too. | 不过 我也买一个好了 |
[23:35] | Gloria, you got something nice for Butkus? | 籊丽亚 有什么好看的 |
[23:37] | Sure thing, Rockyhead. | 可以给布可斯戴? 当然有 |
[23:40] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[23:42] | Butkus, look at that. | 布可斯戴 |
[23:43] | Your neck looks great, huh? | 你的颈子好漂亮 对不对? |
[23:46] | Gloria, you got something a little smaller? | 有没有小一点的? 有 |
[23:49] | Look at that. | 这个 |
[23:51] | Oh yeah, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[23:54] | You see? Now that’s what I call class, huh? | 这就是我所谓的高级货 |
[23:57] | Real sharp. | 很拉风的 |
[24:08] | You okay, Butkus? | 你还好吧? |
[24:16] | Nice house. | 那房子很不错 |
[24:18] | Look at these bricks, Adrian. | 看看这些砖头 艾莉 |
[24:20] | My husband’s an expert on bricks. | 我先生对砖头最内行 |
[24:22] | Are these new bricks? | 这些都是新的砖头吗? |
[24:23] | This is a very solid neighborhood. | 对 这四周都很坚固 |
[24:26] | I like the bricks. They’re very nicely done here. They look very solid. | 我喜欢这些 看起来很坚固 |
[24:29] | Nice box. I like this mailbox. These numbers almost add up to nine. | 信箱很漂亮 这些号码加起来是9 |
[24:33] | I like that. It’s a good omen. | 我喜欢这个数字 是好预兆 |
[24:40] | Nice house. | 好房子 |
[24:42] | Adrian, baby, | 嘿 艾莉 |
[24:43] | that’s a great spot for a bag. | 那里放个软布袋最合适 |
[24:45] | I could teach you how to work that bag someday, you know. | 那天我要教教你怎么使用那袋子 |
[24:50] | Does it have copper plumbing? | 是否有铜水管的装置? |
[24:52] | Upstairs and down. | 楼上和楼下都有 |
[24:54] | The whole house is supported with steel. The whole thing. | 整层房是用钢筋搭的支架 |
[24:57] | All these floors are solid oak, solid. | 这些地板是用坚固的橡木的 |
[25:00] | Mrs. Balboa, | 包波亚太太 |
[25:01] | can I show you the kitchen? You’re gonna really like it. | 你一定会喜欢这里的厨房 |
[25:06] | Solid. | 坚固是最好 |
[25:08] | Adrian, that’s a great spot for a radio. Right over there, you know. | 那里放个收音机最合适 |
[25:12] | Look at these steps. Nice steps. | 看看这些楼级 很好走 |
[25:16] | A nice kitchen. | 厨房是很不错 |
[25:20] | What’re the taxes every year? | 每年的税要交多少? |
[25:22] | Fifteen hundred. Fifteen hundred. | 一千五百元 一千五百元 |
[25:24] | I like it. I know a pretty good deal when I see one, too. | 我喜欢 我一看就知道是好房子 |
[25:28] | Excuse me, I want to talk to my husband for one second. | 对不起 我想跟我先生讲个话 |
[25:31] | Can l talk to you? | 我跟你谈谈好吗? |
[25:32] | I’m available. I got no appointments. | 那当然 我没有约会 |
[25:37] | Rocky, you’re making this man’s job very easy. | 洛奇 你轻易地就接受他的推荐 |
[25:40] | The bank says it will give us | 银行第一次只能给我们 |
[25:42] | a $16,000 mortgage | 一万六千元的货款 |
[25:44] | at nine and a half percent. | 9.5%的利息 |
[25:45] | That don’t matter. Let’s get the house? | 我们来买下这层房子吧 |
[25:47] | But we didn’t go upstairs. | 可是我们还没上楼去看看 |
[25:49] | That’s just details. I’m sure it’s nice. | 只是看看装饰我就知道是不错 |
[25:51] | Details, huh? Are you sure? | 装饰? 你有把握吗? |
[25:53] | Absolutely, okay? | 没问题的 |
[25:55] | We’ll take the house, | 我们就买下这房子 |
[25:57] | and it better not leak, or else. | 最好是不要漏 |
[26:00] | Could you stand over there? I gotta talk secretly with my wife. | 我跟我太太私下谈谈好吗? |
[26:03] | Sure. Sure. | 好 好 |
[26:08] | You know, I kinda feel stupid, talking like this with the lights on. | 我觉得开着灯谈很滑稽 |
[26:12] | But the house here, | 但是这房子 |
[26:14] | the solid oak floors and all that stuff and the plumbing | 这坚固的橡木地板 铜水管 |
[26:17] | wouldn’t mean nothing without you being here | 如果这房子没有你来住 就变得没有意义了 |
[26:20] | I don’t know, without you being here, I’d probably | 假如不是你 你是知道的 |
[26:22] | I wouldn’t be here either, you know. | 我也不会来看这房子的 |
[26:25] | -You don’t have to speak. -No? | 你不必说了 |
[26:34] | Okay, let’s go celebrate. | 好了 我们去庆祝一番 |
[26:38] | I’ll beat you to the pool! | 我要把你推下池里 |
[26:39] | Hey, you guys! Slow down. | 嘿 慢点 |
[26:44] | Mary Anne, hon, listen to this. | 马丽安 听听这个 |
[26:47] | You didn’t beat nobody and anybody | 你并没有把对方击败 |
[26:49] | who knows boxing knows the fight was fixed. | 这比赛事先就预定好胜负 |
[26:53] | This one came from London. | 伦敦来的信说 |
[26:55] | You call yourself ‘The Champ.’ You’re a fake | 你自称是拳王 你是冒牌的 |
[26:57] | The fight was a fake. Go kill yourself. | 你自己去死吧 |
[26:59] | Wouldn’t you rather play with the children than read hate mail? | 干嘛要浪费时间 来看这些可恶的信件呢? |
[27:03] | How much did you get to carry that bum for 15 rounds? | 跟那无赖比了15回合获利多少 |
[27:06] | You’re a disgrace to your people. | 你让黑人太丢脸了 |
[27:07] | Why can’t you ignore it?! | 你可以不理它 |
[27:09] | Are you serious? | 你当真的吗? |
[27:19] | Let me get you in focus. | 快 我要打击了 |
[27:21] | You ready, man? All right, I’m ready. | 你准备好了? 好了 |
[27:25] | Are you blind, Rocky? | 你瞎了吗? |
[27:26] | What’re you getting wise with me? Throw the ball, | 你少来了 快投球 |
[27:29] | let me see your best, here. I’m waiting for you. | 露两手吧 我等你 我等你 |
[27:31] | I’m waiting for you. | 我准备好了 |
[27:34] | You can’t even play stickball! | 你碰都没碰上 |
[27:35] | Come on, I’m ready now. I’m just warming up.Are you ready for this? | 我准备好了 我刚刚作了热身 准备好没 |
[27:39] | You better keep your mouth closed. It’s coming in that direction. | 你少叫了 就这个方向 |
[27:42] | What a shot! Over the roof! | 好棒 |
[27:43] | Now l know this day weren’t no waste. | 我就知道今天没有白过 |
[28:02] | -Yeah? -yes | 有了吗? 有了 |
[28:05] | Adrian, you did it! | 艾莉 你办到了 |
[28:10] | You woke up this morning with a smile on your face. | 你今早醒来微笑着 |
[28:13] | I said, Something special’s gonna happen today. | 我在想今天一定有什么事要发生 |
[28:20] | If this kid has your good looks, your good brains and my good left hook… | 假如这小孩有你的头脑和美貌 |
[28:23] | he’s really gonna be something. | 和我的左钩拳 他一定很出色 |
[28:28] | What if it’s a boy, I mean, a girl? What if it’s a girl? | 假如是个女孩呢? 是女孩呢 |
[28:33] | I didn’t think about that. | 我还没有想到那一点 |
[28:35] | She’ll be everything I’m not. | 她会具有我所没有的 |
[28:37] | She won’t have to be shy. | 她不会胆怯 |
[28:38] | We could give her singing and dancing lessons. | 我们可以让她学唱歌和跳舞 |
[28:41] | How about a new dress every day? Would you like that? | 每天换一件新衣服怎么样? |
[28:44] | I’ll hire a bodyguard | 我得请个贴侍 |
[28:45] | when she starts going to school | 当她去上学时可以保护她 |
[28:48] | to keep the boys away. | 免受男孩子们的干扰 |
[28:50] | You know how them little boys can be a real pest in general, can’t they? | 小男孩们 一般来讲是很讨人厌 |
[28:52] | And if it’s a boy, | 假如是男孩的话 |
[28:53] | I’d like him to be just like the father. | 我希望跟他爸爸一样 |
[28:57] | Don’t you think one dumbbell in the family’s enough, huh? | 难道家中有一个呆汉还嫌不够吗 |
[29:02] | I’ll tell you one thing. This kid ain’t gonna get no tattoos. | 这孩子将来不会加入任何帮派 |
[29:05] | He ain’t gonna be hanging on no corners or dress like no wise guy like me… | 他也不到处走走 |
[29:08] | He’s gonna be a good somebody like you. | 他会像你一样出色 |
[29:12] | Like you. | 像你 |
[29:13] | No, like you. | 不 不 像你 |
[29:15] | -Like you. -No, like you. | -像你 -不 像你 |
[29:17] | Like you. | 像你 |
[29:19] | Adrian, | 艾莉 |
[29:21] | we did it, didn’t we? | 我们办到了 不是吗? |
[29:24] | How you feel, Rocky? | 你觉得如何 洛奇 |
[29:25] | Pretty good. | 我觉得很好 |
[29:26] | The reason we didn’t call you a couple of months ago is | 我们没有早点找你来 |
[29:28] | we wanted to wait till the swelling went down. | 因为你的脸那时还肿着 |
[29:30] | I see. | 我知道 |
[29:31] | But you look terrific now. | 你现在看起来好极了 |
[29:34] | We’re gonna make a buck together. Don’t worry about it. | 我们就要大挣一笔钱了很好 |
[29:37] | I got a deal from Smart Deal Toy Company. | 我跟司马特笛玩具公司签了约 |
[29:39] | Did you ever hear of ’em? | 听过这家公司吗 |
[29:42] | Maybe Mrs. Rocky did. Did you ever hear of a Smart Deal toy? | 你听说过吗? 没有 |
[29:45] | Big. They’re Number One. | 没有吗 他们是一流的公司 |
[29:47] | And they wanna make a Rocky doll. | 他们想作洛奇娃娃 |
[29:49] | You can kick it. You can beat it. | 可以弄着玩 也可以打它 |
[29:53] | It does everything. For kids. | 怎么玩都行 给孩子的 |
[29:56] | It takes a terrific beating. | 一定很流行 |
[29:58] | We’re gonna make a lot of money with it, okay? | 我们将会因它而挣一大笔钱 |
[30:01] | Is he ready, dear? | 他化好妆了吗? |
[30:04] | Finito. | 好了 |
[30:05] | How do I look? The best. | 你看我怎么样? 好极了 |
[30:07] | Fabulous. | 简直棒透了 |
[30:10] | Adrian, how do I look? Different. | 艾莉 你看我怎么样? 很奇怪 |
[30:12] | Sensational. Come on, let’s get it on. | 太妙了 我们开始吧 好 |
[30:18] | He’s gonna be great. | 他会很棒的 |
[30:21] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[30:23] | I look stupid, don’t I? | 我看起来很呆 是不是? |
[30:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:27] | You got any deodorant? No. | 有没有防臭剂? 没有 |
[30:30] | Excuse me | 对不起 |
[30:32] | All right. We’re ready. Let’s go, Arthur. | 好 我们开始 亚瑟 |
[30:35] | In the cage, Rocky. | 到笼子里去 洛奇 |
[30:36] | Just the way we rehearsed. | 就照我们所预演的 |
[30:38] | Everyone, get ready for picture now. | 全体预备了 |
[30:40] | Come on, Rocky, we’re running late. Girls, come on. Look alive, dear. | 小姐们 快点 装得活泼点 |
[30:43] | Could l have it a little higher? | 女郎 拿高点 |
[30:46] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[30:49] | Magic time. | 魔术时间 活一点 |
[30:51] | Roll, please. Speed. | 请转 速度 |
[30:53] | Beast After-Shave, Take One. | 动物修毛后 第一次 |
[30:55] | Action. | 动作 |
[30:56] | Go now? | 现在开始吗? |
[30:57] | Action! | 开始 |
[30:58] | In the morning, I splash it on | 早晨 我喷了一点 |
[31:01] | and it makes me smeal mainly. | 结果我闻到. |
[31:03] | Smeal mainly? Cut! | 我闻到? 停! |
[31:06] | Isn’t that ”smell manly”? | 应该是有男人气味 |
[31:08] | Can you read that, Rocky? | 你认不认得这个字? 洛奇 |
[31:10] | So, let’s go again. | 会 我们再来一遍 |
[31:13] | Well, excuse me. | 对不起 再来一次 |
[31:15] | You know, l know l said it wrong, | 我知道我读错了 |
[31:17] | but it really don’t smell manly. | 不过 这实在没有男人气味 |
[31:19] | I mean, do you think this stuff smells like a man? | 这东西有男人味吗? |
[31:20] | I say absolutely no. | 我认为一点都没有 |
[31:22] | Are you finished? I am Sorry | 你讲完了没有? 抱歉 |
[31:24] | Okay, rolling again. Nice and quiet. | 好 再一次 安静 |
[31:27] | ”Beast After-Shave,” Take Two. | 动物修毛后 第二次 |
[31:30] | Action | 动作 |
[31:31] | In the morning, | 早上… |
[31:32] | I splash it on | 我喷上了一点 |
[31:34] | and it surrounds my face with class. | 我脸四周全是那类东西 |
[31:37] | Cut! | 停! |
[31:39] | Action | 动作 |
[31:41] | Beast After-Shave | 野兽刮过脸 |
[31:43] | will turn the women into beasts. | 使得女人都变成野兽 |
[31:46] | Cut! | 停! |
[31:48] | Action | 动作 |
[31:49] | lf you want to be the king of the beasts | 你假如想作野兽之王 |
[31:52] | and smell like a jungle rat | 带有森林鼠的气味 |
[31:54] | That’s right. lt’s ”cat.” They look alike. | 是猫 有点像 |
[31:57] | Action! | 动作 |
[32:01] | In the afternoon, when I put it on | 下午 我喷上一点 |
[32:04] | to go out with the guys and have a rendez-vous | 壮着胆子 外出去约会 |
[32:08] | Cut!We’re going to the alternate set.We’re cutting the set. | 停 我们换另外一种位置 |
[32:12] | I can get it. | 我可以纠正的 |
[32:14] | I’m sure you can. Will you get out of the cage? | 我相信 你离开那笼子好吗? |
[32:17] | The word, ”rendez-vous” | 约会这个字 |
[32:18] | Rocky, if you don’t mind. | 洛奇 你如果不介意的话 |
[32:20] | Yes, rendez-vous over to the other set, | 到别的位置去约会吧 |
[32:22] | We’ve only wasted four hours. | 我们只浪费了四个小时而已 |
[32:25] | Arthur, will you organize here? We’re going to the alternate set. | 我们重新组合 |
[32:27] | It sounded great before it came out like that. | 起先看起来是不错 事实倒不然 |
[32:32] | Get the damn club away from him and get the girls into their other outfits. | 要女郎换另外服装 |
[32:34] | Where are the wardrobe people? Where are the prop people? | 管服装的人呢? |
[32:37] | All right, wet him down! | 好了 把他弄湿 |
[32:42] | Arthur, step out, please. | 亚瑟 请出来 |
[32:44] | Speed. | 速度 |
[32:45] | ”Beast After-Shave, the contender,” Take Seven. | 动物修毛后争斗 第七次 |
[32:49] | Try to get it right. Action! | 想办法演好 开始 |
[32:51] | Hi, my name is Rocky Balboa, the ltalian Stallion. | 我叫洛奇·巴尔博亚意大利种马 |
[32:55] | They say I’m the American Dream | 有人说我是美国之梦 |
[32:57] | but not because | 不过不是因为 |
[33:00] | Can I do it over again? | 我能再演一次吗? |
[33:02] | Christ! Cut! | 老天 切 |
[33:04] | No, just keep it rolling. | 不 继续拍 |
[33:05] | Just, read it off the dummy cards. | 只要读读提词卡就好了 |
[33:08] | Dummy cards? Please, go on. | 提词卡? 请继续下去 |
[33:12] | Wait a minute. I’d like to explain something. | 等等 我要解释一下 |
[33:15] | You know, I ain’t punchy. I got what you call a relaxed brain | 我不是紧张 我只是像你说话 头脑不灵光散散的人 |
[33:20] | but I ain’t punchy, you know. It’s just the way I talk here. | 就像我在这里所讲的一样 |
[33:22] | What’s the difference? | 那有什么差别? |
[33:24] | Can you just do it the way it’s written? | 就照上面所写的去作就可以? |
[33:26] | This whole thing here ain’t right. | 这根本就不对 知道吗? |
[33:29] | What isn’t right? | 怎么样才是对的呢? |
[33:31] | You’re a rude guy. | 你没礼貌 |
[33:33] | I’m trying very hard and you’re being rude. | 我很努力 你却对我凶 |
[33:34] | That’s bad manners, ain’t it, Adrian? | 我太太觉得难堪 对不对? 艾莉 |
[33:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:37] | But l’ll tell ya, l gotta be almost punchy to be | 就是真的被打 我也不想要这东西 |
[33:40] | doing this in front of my wife. | 留在我脸上 |
[33:41] | You wanna quit? Then quit! Leave! | 你不想干吗? 就别干 走开 |
[33:45] | Get outta here! l didn’t want you for this setup in the first place! | 滚蛋 我一开始就不要你 |
[33:48] | You have wasted, wasted our time, sir. | 你浪费 浪费了我们的时间 |
[33:51] | This is a complete bust. | 真是一个很恼人的下午 |
[33:53] | Leonard, where are you going? | 蓝诺 你要上哪? |
[33:55] | l want you to take him with you, Leonard. Take this man with you. | 带他走 把他带走 |
[33:59] | He is not a professional. I only work with professionals. | 他没有经验 我只和内行人共事 |
[34:02] | You cost us thousands of dollars | 就因为你不识字 |
[34:04] | because you can’t read! | 所以害了我们花了几千元 |
[34:06] | snarled the robber. | 那贼咆哮地说 |
[34:08] | It’s no time to cuss me, | 没有时间可骂咒我 |
[34:10] | By God! Fellas, grab your rifles an’ take color cover. | 伙伴们握好你的枪并找掩护 |
[34:13] | How’s it sound? | 听起来怎么样? |
[34:15] | It’s good. | 还不错 |
[34:16] | You know, being a good reader’s gonna help me get | 是吗? 能读得好就可以去找个 |
[34:18] | a good office job, you know. | 文书方面的好差事 |
[34:20] | Wanna hear some more? | 还要不要听? |
[34:22] | I can’t wait. OK. | 我都等不及了 好的 |
[34:26] | There ain’t no cover, Smokey | 没有掩护的地方 |
[34:29] | We better head for the canyon. | 我们最好到峡谷去 |
[34:31] | You read nice. | 你读得很好 |
[34:33] | Thank you. You lie nice. | 谢谢你 你很会讲话 谢谢 |
[34:35] | And how far did you go in high school? | 你中学读到几年级 包波亚先生 |
[34:38] | Ninth. | 9年级 |
[34:42] | Now, one last question. | 现在 最后一个问题 |
[34:44] | Do you have a criminal record? | 你有没有过前科? |
[34:47] | Nothing worth bragging about. | 没什么好说的 |
[34:52] | Would you be interested in some sort of manual labor? | 你对于劳力工作有没有兴趣? |
[34:56] | I got nothing against honest manual labor. | 我不反对实在的劳力工作 |
[35:00] | It’s just that l’d like to see if I could make a living sitting down like you’re there. | 我比较喜欢像你一样坐着上班 |
[35:05] | Can I be honest? | 我老实说 |
[35:07] | No one’s going to offer you an office job. | 没有人会让你作文书的工作 |
[35:09] | There’s too much competition. | 竞争太厉害了 |
[35:11] | Why don’t you fight? | 你为什么不去比赛拳击? |
[35:13] | I read you’re a very good fighter. | 我在那里看到你是个很棒的拳手 |
[35:17] | Yeah? Well… | 是吗? |
[35:20] | Was you ever punched in the face 500 times a night? | 你的脸可以在一夜之间 |
[35:23] | Stings after a while, you know. | 被打个500下吗? |
[35:29] | Thank you very much for your time. I appreciate it. | 感谢你抽空会谈 |
[35:42] | Mr. Balboa, Yeah. | 包波亚先生? 是的 |
[35:44] | I’m very sorry. We have nothing. | 抱歉 我们没有空位 |
[35:46] | Are you sure? Next | 真的吗? 下一个 |
[35:50] | Look, pal, you gotta be realistic. You got no high-school diploma no qualifications. | 现实点 你没有高中证明不合格 |
[35:53] | Wouldn’t you be more content | 你难道不会对一份待遇佳的 |
[35:55] | with a good-paying menial labor job? | 苦力工作感到更满意吗? |
[36:08] | The way I see it is I can get another job if I wanna. | 我要的话可得到其他工作 |
[36:10] | But do I wanna? Do l wanna be doing something l ain’t gonna be happy doing? | 我想做很不开心的事吗? |
[36:12] | Plus, you know, we need the money now, Butkus. | 我们现在需要钱 |
[36:15] | Dogs don’t wanna hear my problems. Come on. | 狗不会了解我的困难 过来点 |
[36:20] | I wish I was a canine sometimes. | 有时候我还真希望我是狗 |
[36:24] | Give me a kiss. | 来亲我一下 |
[36:25] | The only job I got’s lugging beef. | 唯一的工作是搬运牛肉 |
[36:27] | You have nothin’ better for Rocky than hauling beef? | 没有更好的职位吗? |
[36:30] | That’s all I got,and we’re cutting back,too.if you want to work, | 就这么办 洛奇 假如你要工作 |
[36:33] | it’ll be from week to week, okay? | 就要一周一周算钱 可以吗? |
[36:35] | That’s okay with me, but when can I start? | 好呀 我什么时候可开始上班? |
[36:38] | How about tomorrow? | 明天如何? |
[36:40] | How about today? | 今天好吗? |
[36:42] | Okay, we got a load coming in. Great. | 好呀 今天货刚到 太好了 |
[36:44] | Paulie, you look kinda skinny there! | 保罗 你看起来很瘦 |
[36:46] | He’s losing weight, ain’t he? | 是呀 他的体重减轻了 |
[36:48] | Don’t bother to thank me. | 别想法子来谢我 |
[36:51] | Thanks a lot, Paulie. | 多谢你 |
[36:52] | And, you don’t have to thank me for the watch either. | 你也不必为手表来谢我 |
[38:21] | There’s the best-looking thing l’ve seen all day. | 你是我今天里看到最顺眼的事物 |
[38:26] | You look tired. | 你看起来累极了 |
[38:27] | No, my face is tired. | 不 我的脸看起来有倦容 |
[38:29] | I feel okay. | 但我觉得还好 |
[38:30] | Do you want to take a hot bath? | 要不要去洗个澡? |
[38:31] | No, come on. I feel dynamic, honest. | 不要 我觉得精力充足 |
[38:34] | Listen, tomorrow… | 听着 明天… |
[38:36] | I was thinking at work maybe after work | 我下班以后 |
[38:38] | I’ll take you out. | 我带你出去吃饭 |
[38:40] | You wanna do something nice, huh? You want to do that? | 你要不要玩一玩? |
[38:43] | -How’s your stomach? -Fine. | -你的肚子怎么样了? -很好 |
[38:46] | You look great. You know that? | 你看起来很好 你知道吗? |
[38:50] | You look tired, though. | 但是你看起来累了 |
[39:44] | they’re just like old friends, ain’t they? | 他们好像是老朋友了 不是吗? |
[39:46] | Old friends never tasted this good. | 是呀 老朋友从没有这么有意思 |
[39:48] | I heard that! | 我听过这种话 |
[40:00] | You | 你 |
[40:01] | You Rocky | 你 洛奇 |
[40:04] | You wanted me, Frank? | 你找我吗? 法蓝克 |
[40:06] | Roky, I gotta let you go. | 洛奇 我不得不解雇你 |
[40:12] | How come? I’m working hard. | 怎么回事? 我很卖力 |
[40:13] | I’m doing good. | 我作得不错呀 |
[40:14] | Real good, | 你是不错 |
[40:15] | but we gotta cut back on manpower. | 但我们得裁员 |
[40:17] | You ain’t got enough time in. | 而你才来上班不久 |
[40:19] | It’s seniority. | 年资问题 |
[40:22] | How about if I take a cut in pay, all right? | 假如我自动减薪怎么样? |
[40:26] | Can’t do it. Union rules. | 没办法 这是工会的规定 |
[40:29] | Rules, rules. | 规定 |
[40:35] | Can l finish out the day? | 我今天作完可以吗? |
[40:37] | Sure. Rocky, I’m sorry. | 当然 洛奇 我觉得很遗憾 |
[40:42] | Me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[40:52] | You got more stories than a book, you know that? | 你经验比较好 |
[40:55] | There’s my brother-in-law, Rocky. Give me the five! | 布 这是我的妹婿 洛奇给我五块钱 |
[40:59] | My brother-in-law came to visit me. | 我的妹婿快过来见我 |
[41:03] | How are you? How you doing? | 你的工作怎么样? 好吧? |
[41:07] | Looking over your old stomping ground? | 看看你的老家? |
[41:09] | Paulie, you wanna buy this car? | 要不要买这部车? |
[41:12] | I thought you liked it. | 我以为你会喜欢 |
[41:13] | It’s okay, I don’t need it no more. | 我用不上了 |
[41:14] | I have a hard time making these right turns with my bad eye. | 我的眼不好 右转常有困难 |
[41:17] | I keep hitting trash cans and things like that. | 我老是撞到垃圾桶之类的东西 |
[41:21] | You got problems at home? Need bread? | 有家庭问题吗? 需要帮忙吗? |
[41:23] | Everything’s okay. | 没有 一切都很好 |
[41:24] | You know, this car’d look great wrapped around you, you know. | 这部车很适合你用 |
[41:27] | Look, if you need a handout, I’ll give you a handout. | 假如你需要救济的话我可帮你 |
[41:31] | I don’t need no handout, Paulie. | 不 我不要救济品 |
[41:33] | Look, you wanna buy the car? | 你要不要买这部车? |
[41:36] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[41:37] | Rocky, why don’t you be smart and fight again? | 你怎么不聪明点再去比赛拳击? |
[41:42] | That’s okay, I don’t need to fight no more. | 我再也不要去比赛拳击 |
[41:44] | Listen, you wanna buy the car? | 你要不要买部车? |
[41:45] | You wanna pick up the payments? | 并且立刻付款? |
[41:47] | My sister giving you a hard time? | 我的妹妹是不是找你的麻烦? |
[41:49] | You know, if she is, you break her teeth. | 假如是的话 我要打断她的牙齿 |
[41:53] | I appreciate the advice,Paulie,but I kinda like her teeth where they are. | 我喜欢她的牙齿 你知道的 |
[41:58] | Here ya go, you bought yourself a car. | 你自己买部车吧 |
[42:02] | It’s a good car, you know. | 那是一部好车 |
[42:03] | You gotta buckle up for safety and all that. | 为了安全你得扣上安全带 |
[42:07] | Where you going? You need a lift? | 你要上那儿去? 要搭便吗? |
[42:14] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[42:23] | Say hi to my sister for me. | 嗨 替我向我的老妹问好 |
[42:27] | Listen, if you two need the car, just ask! | 你们假如需要车子 尽管说吧 |
[42:44] | When did you get home? I thought you were at work. | 我以为你在上班 何时回家的? |
[42:47] | No, | 不 |
[42:48] | I ain’t at work no more. l got… | 我不再去上班 |
[42:51] | I got canned today. | 我今天被解雇了 |
[42:56] | -What happened? -I don’t know. | -怎么回事? -不知道 |
[42:59] | It was nobody’s fault.They were just cutting back.You know,it was economics. | 他们正在裁员 那是经济问题 |
[43:04] | -What’re you gonna do? -I don’t know. | -你打算怎么办? -不知道 |
[43:06] | I was thinking about fighting. | 我在想拳击比赛 |
[43:12] | What about your eye? | 你的眼怎么办? |
[43:13] | The doctor said you shouldn’t fight anymore. | 医生说过你再也不能比赛拳击了 |
[43:16] | He recommended I don’t fight, | 不 他建议我不要比拳 |
[43:18] | and I recommend that l do. | 可是我自己觉得可以 |
[43:21] | You can go blind. | 你会失明的 |
[43:23] | Nobody’s going blind. | 没有人会失明的 |
[43:24] | Honest, I see great. | 真的 我的视力很好 |
[43:26] | And I see like a beagle or something like that. | 我可以像小猎犬一样好 |
[43:30] | You could be whatever you wanna be. You don’t have to fight anymore. | 除此之外你想当什么都可以 |
[43:34] | You know, I am a fighter. Not too good, | 我是拳手 虽然不大好 |
[43:37] | but that’s what I do. | 可是那是我的本行 |
[43:40] | Rocky, you gave me your word you wouldn’t fight anymore. | 洛奇 你答应过不再比拳 |
[43:43] | I mean, if we need, I could get a job. | 假如需要的话 我可以去找事作 |
[43:49] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必那样作 |
[43:53] | Oh, sure. I can get my job back, | 我可以作原来的工作 |
[43:56] | you know, part time, at the pet shop. | 在猫狗店里兼差 |
[44:06] | But I’m the one who’s supposed to support. | 不过 应该由我来负担家计 |
[44:09] | It’s just for a little while. | 只是短期性 |
[44:14] | Listen, what if you catch some | 假如你被传染上那一种 |
[44:16] | pet-shop disease or something? | 动物的传染病时 那该怎么办? |
[44:18] | There’re no pet-shop diseases, Rocky. | 它们不会生传染病的 |
[44:20] | Really, I wanna work. | 真的 我真的想去工作 |
[44:24] | You really wanna do it? | 你真的那么想吗? |
[44:28] | We need the money. | 是 我们需要钱 |
[44:30] | It’ll come in handy. | 它迟早总是有用的 |
[44:36] | Maybe you’re right, you know. | 或许你说得对 |
[44:38] | You know what’s best. | 你知道怎么做最好 |
[44:46] | Darling,could you start dinner? I’m starting to get a little hungry. | 你能不能准备吃晚饭? 我饿了 |
[44:49] | I just wanna finish my workout here, okay? | 不过 我得先完成才行 好吗? |
[44:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[45:05] | Who the hell is there?! | 谁呀? |
[45:09] | Avon lady. | 雅芳的女业务员 |
[46:11] | Who’s that? Rocky? | 谁呀? 洛奇? |
[46:16] | I don’t remember giving you no key. | 我不记得给过你锁匙 |
[46:18] | You don’t look so bad, do you, kid? | 你看起来没那么不好 对不对 |
[46:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[46:24] | An outer-space monster you brought me? | 你带个外太空的怪物来找我? |
[46:26] | No, that’s Butkus, my large dog. What’s that in your ear there? | 那是布可斯 你耳里装的是什么 |
[46:29] | What is that? I hear stupid things better. | 装这个 我可以听得清楚些 |
[46:33] | Well now, did you come here to show me that dog? | 你是带那只狗来给我看的吗? |
[46:36] | Mickey, | 不 米奇 |
[46:38] | can I have my locker back? | 我可不可以要回我的箱子? |
[46:40] | Really? What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么? |
[46:41] | Fighting. | 拳击 |
[46:43] | Fighting? What? Do you wanna go blind? | 拳击? 你想变失明? |
[46:46] | Nobody’s going blind. Now you heard what I said? And the eye’s great. | 没有人会变失明 我眼好得很 |
[46:50] | No problem. | 没有问题的 |
[46:51] | Listen, every pug thinks he has | 每个拳手都以为他还有 |
[46:53] | one good one left. | 一次好比赛 |
[46:54] | Now forget it because your fighting career is over, kid. | 算了吧 你的拳击生涯已经过去 |
[46:58] | -Is that right? -I think that’s right. | -真的吗? -对 |
[47:00] | You know, I spend my whole life getting a career. | 我花了一辈子的时间 |
[47:02] | I get one and you tell me it’s over. | 而你居然告诉我说已成过去 |
[47:05] | What’s the matter? | 这重要吗? |
[47:06] | You shook the hell out of the champion of the whole wide world. | 你把世届拳王的宝座都给弄丢了 |
[47:09] | Be happy with that. | 你高兴了吗? |
[47:11] | Maybe we can do better this time. | 或许这次可以表现得更好 |
[47:13] | Or worse. What about that? | 或者更不好 |
[47:14] | You, Mick. I’ve done you a favor last time, you know. | 嘿 米奇 我上次帮过你的忙 |
[47:17] | Can you do me one this time? | 你这次是否可以帮帮我? |
[47:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:23] | You don’t understand me. I wanna show you something now. Test you. | 你不了解我 我要试试你 |
[47:27] | Now, you look, right there, at the end of my nose. | 现在看看我的鼻尖 |
[47:31] | I wanna test you. Look at your nose. | 我要试你的是看你的鼻尖 |
[47:33] | Now, when I bring my finger in here, | 我的手指一举起来 |
[47:35] | tell me when you see it, will yo? | 你就告诉我 好吗? 好 |
[47:37] | There’s the little thing. I see it. | 我看到了 |
[47:39] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[47:40] | I told you it was okay. | 我就说过没问题吗? |
[47:42] | Wait. Now we try the other lamp. | 等等 现在试试另外一只眼 |
[47:44] | Now, look here, will you? Now tell me. | 看这边 好 现在告诉我 |
[47:51] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[47:52] | No, you see nothing! | 不 你什么也没看到 |
[47:54] | Creed would’ve caved in the whole side of your face. | 克利将会毁了你的脸 |
[47:56] | Now, forget it, kid. | 算了吧 孩子 |
[47:58] | You got the heart, | 你只有那种心意 |
[47:59] | but you ain’t got the tools no more. | 可是你已经没有这能力了 |
[48:01] | Now, forget it! | 算了吧 |
[48:04] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[48:05] | That is right. Yeah? | 是的 是吗? |
[48:08] | Maybe it’s you who ain’t got it no more, you know that? | 或许因为你从未达到目的 |
[48:18] | Now look, you didn’t even see that coming, | 你甚至连看到的机会都没有 |
[48:20] | did you? No. | 有吗? 没有 |
[48:21] | That was from a broken-down pug like me. | 那是因为有我这样一个 不好的拳击教练 |
[48:25] | What do you think the champ would do to you? | 你猜拳王会怎样对付你? |
[48:35] | I don’t know, hurt me bad. | 把我打得很惨 |
[48:36] | No, he’d hurt you permanent. | 不 他会让你从此完蛋 |
[48:39] | Permanent! | 永远地 |
[48:47] | if I can’t fight no more | 假如我不能再参加拳击比赛 |
[48:50] | then maybe l can help out around here, you know. | 那或许我可以在这里帮帮忙 |
[48:54] | Here? Sure, but | 这里? 当然可以 不过 |
[48:57] | You know, you’re like royalty here, kid. | 你在这里高高在上 |
[49:00] | Do you want those guys to see | 你难道想让那些家伙 |
[49:02] | you carrying towels and buckets around? Where’s your dignity? | 看到你提着水桶到处去服侍拳手? |
[49:08] | I don’t know how to say this, you know. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[49:13] | It’s just I gotta be around it. | 我就是非这样不可 |
[49:22] | All right, kid. | 好吧 孩子 |
[49:24] | Will you come back tomorrow, huh? | 你明天再来好吗? |
[49:31] | Thanks a lot, Mick. | 米奇 谢谢你 |
[49:56] | Look, | 听着 |
[49:57] | I don’t know about anybody else,but since I’m gonna be promoting the fight myself, | 既然是我在推动这场拳击赛 |
[50:01] | I want a lot more pressure put on for a rematch. | 我想要施点压力再重比一次 |
[50:03] | We can get the same money for the two top contenders. | 比赛得前二名都可以获得相同钱 |
[50:06] | Why go after Balboa? Why? | 为什么要找包波亚比赛呢? |
[50:08] | Because there’s still a lot of people out there that think he won. | 因为很多人都认为他赢 |
[50:11] | There’s a lot of people accusing me of having the fight fixed | 骂我说先买通比赛的胜负 |
[50:15] | accusing me of being a fake,and insulting my kids at school. | 在学校侮辱我的小孩们 |
[50:17] | That’s why! | 原因就在这里 |
[50:18] | You wanna hear the truth? | 你想不想知道实情? |
[50:20] | I wanna hear the truth. | 是的 我是想知道 |
[50:22] | The truth is he was damn lucky. | 事实上是上回他狗运好 |
[50:24] | Now he’s all finished. | 现在他已经毁了 |
[50:26] | I mean, he’s been hanging around doing nothing for six months. | 他六个月来都没事作 |
[50:29] | And any trainer worth anything wouldn’t have nothing to do with him. | 任何好的教练绝不会去训练他 |
[50:33] | Now I say, | 我是说 |
[50:35] | Let’s go after some new meat. | 我们再选其他新拳手 |
[50:37] | Forget this bum. | 别去管这无赖 |
[50:39] | Do you think l beat him the last time? Do you? | 你看我是否把他击败了? |
[50:44] | You got the decision. | 你自己决定吧 |
[50:45] | Man, I won, but I didn’t beat him! | 我是赢了 不过我并没有打败他 |
[50:49] | What are you afraid of, Tony? | 你怕什么? 汤尼 |
[50:53] | Honest? | 老实说吗? |
[50:54] | Yeah, honest. | 对 老实讲 |
[51:03] | He’s all wrong for us, baby. | 我们看他没有一个地方顺眼 |
[51:06] | I saw you beat that man | 你打那家伙 我从来就没有看过 |
[51:09] | like I never saw no man get beat before. | 别人像他那样的挨打 |
[51:13] | And the man kept coming after you. | 而那家伙却对你紧迫不舍 |
[51:17] | We don’t need that kind of man in our life. | 我们的生活中不需要那种人 |
[51:23] | I know what you’re feeling. | 我了解你的感受 |
[51:26] | Let it go! | 随他去吧 |
[51:30] | Let it go! You’re the champ. | 随他去吧 你仍旧是拳王 |
[51:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:40] | You’re in charge of my public relations, right? | 你负责我的公共关系 |
[51:42] | I want a new campaign started. | 公开活动整整这家伙 |
[51:44] | I want something done publicly to bring this man out. | 我要杀杀他的锐气 |
[51:47] | I want something done to jar this man’s pride.to get the people around him talking. | 我要让大家去议论他 |
[51:52] | You realize if we use this humiliation tactic | 假如我们使用这种侮辱手段. |
[51:56] | you’re setting yourself up as the bad guy. | 你等于是在自败名声 |
[51:58] | Look, man, whatever gets him in the ring. | 听好 不论用什么手段 总要使他再上拳场比赛 |
[52:27] | What’s happening? | 什么? |
[52:29] | What’re you talking about? | 你看看吧 什么呢? |
[52:31] | You heard me. What is this? | 你听到了 什么事? |
[52:44] | It’s kinda funny, don’t you think? | 你不觉得很有趣吗? |
[53:15] | Chico, listen. What’s with the grin? | 奇可 笑什么 |
[53:19] | How’d you get so happy with yourself? Let me tell ya something. | 你开心什么? 我告诉你一件事 |
[53:22] | Snarl more, you see. | 多叫一点 |
[53:23] | Now a good snarl can give you what the Bible calls a psychological edge. | 来个大叫可占点心理上的优势 |
[53:28] | Because ya snarl on your punches. | 打时大叫 |
[53:30] | Wait a minute. Rocky! Come here a minute, will you? | 等等 洛奇 过来 |
[53:34] | Show this Latin lamebrain | 你来告诉这个拉丁呆子 |
[53:36] | how to snarl and punch. Show him that. | 怎样叫和怎样出拳 |
[53:41] | That’s it, you see! | 看到了 |
[53:42] | That’s ugly! That’s a snarl. | 那真不好看 那就是叫 |
[53:46] | John will ya empty them buckets? They’re flowing over. Will you do that? | 约翰 你把这水桶倒一下好吗? |
[53:49] | Johnny, I’ll do it. | 约翰 让我来 |
[53:50] | Let him do it. | 让他来 |
[53:51] | I got it, Rocky. Come on, I don’t mind. | 我去 没关系 洛奇 |
[53:54] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[53:59] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[54:03] | Now you can take it. | 拿走吧 |
[54:08] | Can’t you think of anything tougher to say than ”whoops”? | 你除了会应声以外 没有其他有力一点的吗? |
[54:12] | Come on, Chink, hit that right. Bang! | 快打呀 |
[54:39] | Tony, how you doing? | 你好吗? 汤尼 |
[54:41] | How am l doing? No, how are you doing? | 我好吗? 不 应该是问你好吗? |
[54:44] | What’re ya doing? Give it to me straight. | 你来这不干净地方干什么? |
[54:47] | You know, sweeping. Making a few bucks here and there. | 工作 挣点钱 |
[54:50] | You ain’t no janitor, Rocky. You don’t need a job like this. | 洛奇 你又不是工友 |
[54:54] | Besides, you’re ltalian. | 此外 你又是意大利人 |
[54:56] | Now you come back and work for me, Rocky. | 这样好了 你回来替我工作洛奇 |
[54:57] | What would l be doing? You mean like… | 我要作什么? |
[55:01] | collecting or something? What else? | 收帐或什么的? |
[55:03] | You come back, work on the docks, get some fresh air. | 在码头工作可以呼吸新鲜空气 |
[55:06] | It stinks in here. | 这儿发臭 |
[55:08] | Tony, l appreciate the offer, but… | 汤尼 谢谢你的好意 不过… |
[55:11] | I can’t do that stuff no more. | 我没办法再作那种事 |
[55:14] | It’s healthy, huh? Look, I gotta go. | 那样是卫生的 我得走了 |
[55:17] | Take it easy, huh, champ? | 轻松点 拳王 |
[55:19] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[55:23] | Remember that guy, Rocky. | 记得那家伙吗? 洛奇 |
[55:48] | How’s everybody in the clubhouse tonight? | 店内的各动物可好? |
[55:51] | Fine. How’d your day go? | 很好 你今天过的怎样? |
[55:53] | A million laughs. You know, it was great. You need some help with that? | 无数的嘲笑 你要不要帮忙? |
[55:55] | Yes. Yes, ok. | 好的 好 |
[55:57] | You know Adrian, | 艾莉 |
[55:59] | l was thinking maybe you oughta stay home and rest your stomach. | 或许你应该呆在家里 让肚子休息 |
[56:01] | Come on, Rocky, it’s just part time. We need the money. | 只是兼差而已 我们需要钱用 |
[56:03] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 或许你对 |
[56:07] | There we go. | 好了 |
[56:10] | That ain’t my brand, huh? I like oatmeal. | 那不合我的口味 我喜欢吃麦片 |
[56:13] | Listen, why don’t we forget all this work? | 现在跟我回家吧 |
[56:15] | I’ll tell ya a few jokes on the way home and maybe you’ll laugh, | 回家路上 我讲一些笑话给你听 |
[56:20] | We need a few laughs in our life. What do ya think? Maybe? | 我们的生活需要一点欢笑 对吗? |
[56:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:25] | Maybe. Okay, | 可以吧? 好 |
[56:27] | let’s get outta here, okay? | 好吧 我们走 |
[56:30] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[56:31] | Listen, Adrian Listen to this one: | 艾莉 听听这个笑话 |
[56:33] | Why do cows wear bells? | 为什么牛要戴玲? |
[56:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[56:36] | Because their horns don’t work. | 因为他们的角不能用 |
[56:38] | Isn’t that killing you? No? Huh? | 那有没有笑死你? 没有吧? |
[56:43] | Everybody liked it in third grade. | 每个人三年级时都会喜欢 |
[56:45] | I used to break everybody up with it. | 大家都笑死了 |
[56:53] | You really sweep good, man. | 你的打扫工作的确作得不错 |
[56:57] | Is he talking to you? | 他在跟你讲话吗? |
[56:59] | He has me mixed up with somebody else. Come on. | 他一定把我错认成别人 走吧 |
[57:05] | Italian chicken! | 意大利小鸡 |
[57:10] | You guys got the easy life. | 你们甲鱼的生活愉快悠闲 |
[57:13] | How you guys doing? Did anybody move today, you know? Huh? | 今天有没有什么变动的? |
[57:17] | How’s life in the bowl? | 这里的生活好吗? |
[57:19] | You gotta exercise once in a while. | 你们不时要运动 |
[57:21] | Would you like a little snack, a little something? | 吃些点心怎么样? |
[57:24] | Come on, Cuff. Hello, Link, | 克夫 过来 哈罗 林克. |
[57:26] | what are you drowning down there, huh? | 你沉在水里干吗? |
[57:29] | You wanna hear some TV, huh? | 要不要听电视新闲 |
[57:42] | Come here, Butkus. Come here, boy. | 巴可斯 到这儿来 |
[57:46] | What’d you do today, huh? | 你今天作了什么事? |
[57:49] | Did you bark at anybody today? | 你今天有没有叫? |
[57:51] | You know, Adrian, | 艾莉 |
[57:52] | sometimes I look at Butkus. I don’t think he’s a normal canine. | 我觉得布可斯是只反常的狗 |
[57:56] | What you think he is? I don’t know. | 你以为它是什么? 不知道 |
[57:59] | He’s just don’t look like a regular dog sometimes when I look inside there. | 只是看起来不像只正常的狗… |
[58:05] | Earlier today, I was down at Apollo Creed’s palatial gym | 我去过阿波罗·奎迪豪华体育馆 |
[58:07] | as usual, | 就像往常一样 |
[58:09] | the world champion was not at a loss for words about Rocky Balboa. | 世届拳王提起洛奇·巴尔博亚 |
[58:12] | I know a lot of people wanna see me | 很多人都想要我重新再比赛一次 |
[58:15] | in a rematch with a timid fellow who calls himself “The ltalian Stallion.” | 跟一位胆小鬼叫意大利种马 |
[58:18] | But this man does not have the honor to meet me in the ring. | 不过这个人不配跟我在拳场相会 |
[58:22] | Rocky Balboa did officially retire. | 洛奇退休了 |
[58:23] | What is your name, huh? | 你叫什么名字? |
[58:24] | The bum’s hiding. The bum’s running. | 那无赖汉藏起来了 |
[58:27] | He doesn’t wanna face me. He’s scared. | 他不敢面对我 他害怕 |
[58:29] | You’ve been under close scrutiny ever since that split-decision victory. | 自从那次不一致的判决获胜之后 |
[58:33] | I think there’s more here than meets the eye. | 经过仔细的考虑 |
[58:35] | A lot of reporters, including me, | 一些记者们 包括我在内. |
[58:38] | thought it was an even draw. | 都认为应该是平手 |
[58:39] | That’s your opinion, you’re entitled to it. | 那是你的看法 |
[58:41] | But now I’m ready to have a rematch | 不过我现在已经准备好再赛 |
[58:43] | to prove that this lucky club-fighter, that’s what he is | 来证明这幸运的拳手 |
[58:45] | does not have the skill | 并没有什么技术 |
[58:47] | to last five minutes | 能跟我这样一位优秀的运动员 |
[58:49] | in the ring with a superior athlete like me. | 在拳场比赛五分钟以上 |
[58:51] | The man’s running. The man’s hiding. The man doesn’t wanna face me. | 那个人不愿面对我 |
[58:53] | So l say to you, Rocky Balboa, | 所以 无论你是叫洛奇·巴尔博亚 |
[58:56] | or whatever your name is | 或其他的名字 |
[58:57] | that I want the American people to know I want the whole world to know | 我要让美国人和全世届的人知道 |
[59:00] | that I’m ready,willing and able to meet you anywhere,anyplace,anytime. | 我随时准备好向你挑战 |
[59:02] | I’ll meet and defeat this so-called fighter… | 我将把所谓的拳击斗士 |
[59:04] | who calls himself “The ltalian Stallion.” | 自封为意大利种马的人击倒 |
[59:07] | If the man only has the guts to give me a call. | 假如他有胆量的话 |
[59:09] | And you can call me collect. Call me, Balboa! | 他可以打电话给我 我付帐 |
[59:12] | This would be a legitimate rematch the boxer against the puncher, | 拳手付挨拳者 |
[59:15] | and l think everyone wants to see them | 我相信每个人都希望看到他们 |
[59:17] | back in the ring together. | 重返拳场比赛 |
[59:19] | But there’s only one problem: | 不过 只有一个问题 |
[59:21] | Where is Rocky Balboa? | 洛奇·巴尔博亚在那里? |
[59:24] | No-good bum! | 不是什么好东西 |
[59:33] | You know, I was thinking that I ain’t supposed to do no commercials | 我在想 我不应该去作广告 |
[59:37] | and I ain’t supposed to work in no meat house. | 而且 我也不应该去肉店上班 |
[59:43] | I’m supposed to be a fighter. | 我应该去打拳 |
[59:46] | I thought you gave that up. | 我以为你已经不再比拳了 |
[59:51] | I think I’m becoming a nobody again, too. | 我又变得默默无闻 |
[59:54] | In whose eye? Not mine. | 在谁的眼里? 我可不这么想 |
[59:56] | In mine. In here. | 在我的脑子里 这里 |
[1:00:03] | -We’ll get by. -That’s just it. | -我们会渡过的 -只是 |
[1:00:07] | I don’t want just to get by the hard way, you know? | 我不愿意艰苦过活 你知道吗? |
[1:00:10] | I want you to have good things. | 我要你用好的 |
[1:00:12] | I want the kid to have good things. | 我要小孩子也用好的 |
[1:00:14] | We’ll have them. | 我们总会有的 |
[1:00:17] | I just think we need them now. Don’t you? | 我认为现在就需要 不是吗? |
[1:00:21] | Rocky, please. | 洛奇 求求你 |
[1:00:24] | You don’t have to prove anything. | 洛奇 你用不着证明什么 |
[1:00:28] | Adrian, it’s all I know. | 艾莉 我就只懂这个 |
[1:00:31] | I don’t want you to do it. | 我不要你去 |
[1:00:35] | It’s all I know. | 我就只懂这个 |
[1:00:40] | Adrian | 艾莉 |
[1:00:44] | You know | 你知道的 |
[1:00:48] | I never asked you | 我从来没有要求过你 |
[1:00:49] | to stop being a woman, you know. | 请别让我当个女人 |
[1:00:52] | please. | 拜托 |
[1:00:53] | I’m asking you, please. | 我求你 |
[1:00:55] | Don’t ask me to stop being a man. | 不要叫我别作男人 拜托 |
[1:01:30] | I think we oughta knock his block off. | 我想我们得把他除掉 |
[1:01:33] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[1:01:39] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:01:49] | Let’s do it. | 我们就这做吧 |
[1:01:53] | Apollo, | 阿波罗 |
[1:01:54] | has a site been chosen for the rematch? | 是不是重赛的地点已经选好? |
[1:01:56] | This fight will be held in the Philadelphia Spectrum. | 在费城的史贝川 |
[1:01:58] | Because I want this man’s home town to see this. | 我要让他的老乡来看这场比赛 |
[1:02:01] | I want all of Philadelphia. I want all of America, | 我要所有费城的人 所有美国人 |
[1:02:04] | I want the whole world | 及全世届的人来看我 |
[1:02:06] | to see me destroy this man after two short rounds. | 我要在二个回合内就把他击倒 |
[1:02:08] | after this fight,he’s gonna have to donate what’s gonna be left of his body to science. | 我要把他所剩余的躯体 |
[1:02:12] | But there won’t be much. That, I can guarantee. | 作科学用途 我保证 |
[1:02:14] | what do you think about the fight taking place in the Spectrum? | 你对史贝川拳赛有何感想? |
[1:02:18] | -I’m very happy about that. -Why? | -我觉得很高兴 -为什么? |
[1:02:21] | It’s only about 10 minutes from my house. | 离我家只有十分钟的路 |
[1:02:26] | A lot of people say you lost the fight, a victim of the Southpaw Jinx. | 我听说你头一次比赛败在左拳之下 |
[1:02:28] | Did fighting a left-hander throw you off? | 你会怕左拳手吗? |
[1:02:30] | Southpaw Jinx nothing! | 左拳手没有什么了不起 |
[1:02:32] | Last time,I took the fight too lightly and this man was just plain lucky. | 我上回出手太轻了 算他好运 |
[1:02:35] | But this time, you all will see | 不过这一次 你们就会看到. |
[1:02:38] | the real Apollo Creed. | 真正的阿波罗·奎迪 |
[1:02:41] | The world’s gonna see the real Apollo. Lightning fast and hard to catch. | 闪电般的快速 让你无法招架 |
[1:02:43] | No playing, no jiving. Just business. | 不是玩玩的 而是真的比划 |
[1:02:47] | Rocky, | 洛奇 |
[1:02:48] | do you think you have a chance this time against Apollo? | 你这次对抗阿波罗可有胜算? |
[1:02:52] | I don’t know. He looks pretty mad. | 我也不知道 他看起来很生气 |
[1:02:55] | Me and Mick, we’re gonna try our best. | 我跟米奇 我们会尽力就是 |
[1:02:58] | His lungs he’s gonna punch out. | 直到他被判出局 |
[1:03:01] | Now who’s that, Al Capone? | 那是谁? 美国无赖? |
[1:03:03] | I wouldn’t sweat you. | 我才懒的理你 |
[1:03:06] | A lot of people may not like me and that’s okay. | 许多人可能不喜欢我 |
[1:03:09] | But come November, | 不过没关系十一月的时候再来 |
[1:03:11] | Apollo Creed will provide the ultimate gala spectacle on Thanksgiving, | 阿波罗·奎迪会提供最大的感恩节奇观 |
[1:03:14] | in front of this man’s home crowd | 在他的众乡亲之前 |
[1:03:16] | I’m gonna drop him like a bad habit. | 我要像革除坏习惯一样的除掉他 |
[1:03:19] | Rocky, your pay for the fight is very substantial. | 洛奇 你打算怎样运用 |
[1:03:21] | What’re you gonna do with the money? Yes, what’re you gonna do? | 你拳击赢来的大笔奖金? |
[1:03:23] | First thing I gotta do is, I gotta pay the rent, you know. | 第一 我得付房租 |
[1:03:27] | Then,I made this list on the way over and I was just thinking of things to do. | 我要购物的单子上有 |
[1:03:32] | I’d like to get a couple of hats, a motorcycle and | 几顶帽子 一部摩托车 |
[1:03:36] | a couple of quarts of perfume, for Adrian. | 几瓶香水给艾莉 |
[1:03:38] | She likes to smell good. | 她喜欢香香的味道 |
[1:03:39] | And some Muppet toys, you know. Ernie and Big Bird | 一些玩具 像安尼和大鸟 |
[1:03:43] | and that frog. What’s his name, Kermit? | 还有那只青蛙 叫什么 可米特 |
[1:03:49] | I thought maybe a statue for the Church and | 我还要送给教堂一座刻像 |
[1:03:51] | I think a snow-cone machine for you, Paulie.You like snow cones,don’t you? | 还有一个制冰机给保罗 |
[1:03:56] | Rocky, got anything derogatory to say about the champ? | 洛奇 有什么话要批评拳王的? |
[1:04:00] | Derogatory? Yeah, he’s great. | 批评? 有 他很棒 |
[1:04:03] | How about some clowning shots, Apollo? | 来几张小丑照片怎样? 阿波罗 |
[1:04:06] | Does this look like a circus to you, man?! | 你们觉得这像是个马戏团吗? |
[1:04:10] | Come November, you’re mine. | 十一月再来 你就是我的 |
[1:04:15] | He’s very upset. | 他很生气 |
[1:04:22] | See how he bumps that jab into your eye? | 看出他怎样出手打你的眼吗? |
[1:04:27] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:04:29] | You got guts to go back in the ring with him, kid. | 你有勇气重回拳场跟他较量 |
[1:04:32] | Thanks a lot, Mick. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:36] | Your style’s too easy to figure out. | 你的招式很容易看出来 |
[1:04:39] | Left-handed fighters, they’re the worst. | 左拳手是最不好的 |
[1:04:41] | They lead with their face mostly, | 多半都会打到脸. |
[1:04:43] | gotta throw that big left. | 非得改掉那致命的左拳 |
[1:04:45] | The right’s no damn good. | 规定一点也不好 |
[1:04:47] | They oughta outlaw southpaws. | 他们应该禁止用左拳比赛 |
[1:04:50] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 你为什么以前都不告诉我? |
[1:04:52] | I didn’t wanna hurt your feelings. Now, look | 我不想伤你的心 现在看 |
[1:04:56] | You gotta pull this miracle off. You gotta change everything. | 你得创造奇绩 必须改掉旧习 |
[1:05:00] | You gotta learn to be a right-handed fighter. | 你得学用右拳 |
[1:05:02] | Now, this’ll confuse Apollo | 这样会让阿波罗弄不清楚 |
[1:05:05] | and it’ll protect that bad eye. | 怎么回事 也可乘机保护眼 |
[1:05:08] | No, I can’t learn how to fight right-handed no more. | 我再也没办法学用右拳 |
[1:05:10] | What’s can’t? There ain’t no can’ts! There’s no can’ts! | 什么叫不能 没有不能的事情 |
[1:05:15] | Now he will beat you uglier than you are now. | 他会把你打得比现在还要 惨 |
[1:05:18] | Now listen, you start fighting right-handed | 开始练右拳 |
[1:05:21] | and then ya change sudden | 而你在突然之间改变拳路 |
[1:05:23] | and that’ll make history. | 可以重写拳史 |
[1:05:24] | But first, we gotta get speed, | 不过我们首先要练速度. |
[1:05:26] | demon speed. | 飞快的速度 |
[1:05:29] | Speed’s what we need. | 我们要敏捷 快速 |
[1:05:33] | We need greasy, fast speed! | 我要你看看 |
[1:05:34] | Now, I show you a trick how to get some speed in them legs. | 鸡是怎样用它的二条腿来跑的 |
[1:05:36] | You have to wear that stinking sweatshirt? | 为什么要穿那件发臭的汗衣? |
[1:05:38] | It brings me luck, you know. | 它可以给我带来好运 |
[1:05:40] | You know what it brings? It brings flies. | 那会招惹苍蝇的 |
[1:05:42] | Now listen, I want ya to try Listen to me! | 现在听我说 |
[1:05:44] | I want you to try to chase this little chicken. | 我要你试着去追这只小鸡 |
[1:05:47] | Why do I gotta chase a chicken for? It’s embarrassing, you know. | 为什么要追小鸡? 真难为情 |
[1:05:50] | First, because I said so. | 因为我说要就是要 |
[1:05:52] | And second, because chicken-chasing | 追鸡这个项目 |
[1:05:54] | is how we always used to train in the old days. | 我们常常用来当作一种训练 |
[1:05:57] | You catch this thing, you can catch greased lightning. | 你要是追的上它 你可比美光速 |
[1:06:00] | I’d rather eat it than chase it. | 我宁愿吃也不愿意去追它 |
[1:06:02] | It ain’t mature, but all right. | 看起来的好像不够成熟. |
[1:06:04] | Neither are you very mature! | 你也一样不成熟 去追吧 |
[1:06:06] | I’m a fighter. I ain’t a farmer. | 我是拳手 不是农夫 |
[1:06:08] | Come on at it! Go on and get him! | 快 快抓它 |
[1:06:10] | Get him, get him! | 抓它 抓它 |
[1:06:12] | What’s the matter with you? Get him! | 你是怎么搞的? 快抓呀 |
[1:06:14] | Come on! What’s the matter with you? Get him! | 快 你怎么了? 抓住它 |
[1:06:16] | Pick him up! Pick him up! | 抓起来 抓起来 |
[1:06:21] | Pull him around! | 抓住它 |
[1:06:23] | What’s the matter? You’re so fast. | 你怎么这么慢? |
[1:06:26] | Are your standards still speed, speed!? | 你站住啦? 快呀 |
[1:06:28] | Can’t you catch a little chicken? | 连小鸡都抓不住 |
[1:06:30] | Come on, run! | 快动呀 动呀 |
[1:06:32] | Move your tail! | 别停下来 |
[1:06:35] | You look like a girl out there. | 你是怎么弄的? 像个女人 |
[1:06:39] | I feel like a Kentucky-fried idiot. | 我觉得像是肯塔基来的呆子 |
[1:06:42] | Wake up, will you? Will you wake up? | 醒醒好吗? 醒醒 快呀 打呀 |
[1:06:44] | What’s the matter with my sister? | 喂 洛奇我妹妹是怎么回事? |
[1:06:47] | Adrian don’t like this. | 艾莉不喜欢我去比拳 |
[1:06:49] | She started crying and everything. | 所以她哭了起来 |
[1:06:51] | She don’t like me fighting no more. | 他不喜欢我们打拳 |
[1:06:52] | What’s with this domestic stuff?! | 就只待在家中做家事吗? |
[1:06:54] | Jab that till it hurts! | 练拳直到手痛为止 |
[1:06:56] | Five hundred times without stopping. | 继续不停的练五百下 |
[1:06:59] | Do you hear me?! Five hundred times. | 听到了没有? 练五百下 |
[1:07:02] | Mick, I wanna use my other arm. | 米奇 我想用另外一只手 |
[1:07:04] | If you do, I’m gonna chop it off. Is that clear? | 你敢我就把它砍掉 就是这样 |
[1:07:06] | I’ll figure something. | 我想想办法 |
[1:07:08] | I wish you would. I’d appreciate it, you know. | 我只能全靠你了 |
[1:07:10] | I’m sorry, are you finished? | 对不起 你讲完了没有? |
[1:07:12] | Can we go to work? | 我们可以开始了吗? |
[1:07:14] | That would be nice. Now hit that bag. | 现在出手去打击那个沙包 |
[1:07:17] | Jab it till it hurts. Go ahead! | 打到手痛为止 |
[1:07:19] | Three…four…. | 三 四 |
[1:07:21] | Now I want 500 high ones! Go! | 要用力击五百下 打 |
[1:07:24] | Where was I, seven or eight? | 多少了 七或八? |
[1:07:28] | Five, six. | 五 六 |
[1:07:30] | One, two. One, two. Come on, | 1 2 1 2 快点 |
[1:07:32] | turn it over. Come on, stab it, stab it. Come on! | 打翻它 快 |
[1:07:34] | Hit it! Come on! Speed! Speed! Speed! | 打 打 快 |
[1:07:39] | All right, pick it up! | 好 加快 |
[1:07:42] | Faster! Faster! | 快点 快点 |
[1:07:45] | Faster! | 快点 |
[1:07:47] | Come on! Faster! | 快呀 |
[1:07:56] | Time! | 暂停 |
[1:08:03] | Time! | 暂停 |
[1:08:09] | Leave me alone! | 嘿 来呀 |
[1:08:10] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:08:11] | Get me another one, all right? | 再找另外一位来 |
[1:08:13] | Come on, you gotta ease up on these sparring partners. | 让这些拳手喘口气 |
[1:08:16] | You just get me another man. | 你去叫另一个来 |
[1:08:25] | What’s the matter? | 慢下来了 怎么了? |
[1:08:27] | That bag’s too fast for you? | 那布袋跳得太快了吗? |
[1:08:39] | They gonna pound that sass right out of him. | 他们讲话太无礼了 |
[1:08:41] | Last time, we should’ve won, | 我们上回就应该赢的 |
[1:08:43] | but this time you’re gonna be scary, kid. | 不过 你这一次会令人感到震惊 |
[1:08:46] | You’re gonna be a greasy, fast, ltalian monster! | 你会变成快速敏捷的意大利怪物 |
[1:08:50] | You’re gonna eat lightnin’. You’re gonna crap thunder! | 你就要可以削雷 吞闪电了 |
[1:08:54] | We’re gonna have to put you in a cage, kid. | 我们得把你关在笼子里 孩子 |
[1:08:59] | Let’s take a break, Mick, all right? | 我们休息一下好吗? |
[1:09:01] | Break? What break? | 休息什么? 还没练完呢 |
[1:09:02] | Where you going? We’re not finished. | 你到底要去那里? 还没完呢 |
[1:09:05] | I said, where the hell you going?! Talking to myself, mister. | 嘿 你要去哪? 我在自言自语 |
[1:09:47] | Speed! Speed! | 加速 加速 |
[1:09:49] | Catch that punk! | 逮住那混蛋 |
[1:09:52] | Speed, damn it! Speed! | 快 快 |
[1:09:54] | Can’t you catch that little squirt? | 你难道对付不了那小鬼? |
[1:09:56] | Can’t you?! | 你不能吗? |
[1:09:58] | Come on! Get the lead out! | 快点 打倒他 |
[1:10:00] | Move! Move! Fast! | 加油 加油 |
[1:10:02] | You look dead. | 打倒他 |
[1:10:04] | If you’re gonna catch that little speedball | 如果你追得过那小滚球 |
[1:10:06] | you’re gonna catch Creed easy. | 就可以击败奎迪 |
[1:10:08] | Come on! Move, move! | 快呀 快 |
[1:10:11] | Time! | 暂停 |
[1:10:12] | Dead-ass, get over here! | 笨蛋 过来 |
[1:10:17] | You sick, kid? | 你病了吗? 孩子 |
[1:10:21] | What’s the matter with you? | 怎么回事? |
[1:10:23] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:10:24] | Let me tell you something, kid. | 你听好 孩子 |
[1:10:26] | Now, for a 45-minute fight | 现在如果比赛45分钟 |
[1:10:29] | you gotta train hard for Forty-five thousand minutes. | 你就得苦练四万五千分钟 |
[1:10:33] | That’s 10 weeks. | 那就是十个星期 |
[1:10:36] | That’s 10 hours a day, you listening?! | 一天要练十小时 听好 |
[1:10:38] | You ain’t even trained one! I don’t know | 而你连一天都还练不到呢 |
[1:10:42] | what the hell you’re waiting for. | 等什么? 你在等什么? 什么呢? |
[1:10:46] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[1:10:49] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[1:10:52] | Rocky. | 洛奇 |
[1:10:54] | Paulie, how you doing? | 保罗 你近来好吗? |
[1:10:56] | I’m worried about you. I been watching. | 我在担心你 我一直看你 |
[1:10:58] | -What? -Your head ain’t screwed on right. | -怎么样? -你看起来很紧张 |
[1:11:01] | Come on. I’m doing okay. You know, | 不 我还好 |
[1:11:04] | I’ve been thinking if you’d like to work my corner. | 我在想你要来帮忙吗? |
[1:11:06] | You wanna get involved in this fight? | 在这场比赛里作我的助手? |
[1:11:09] | Get involved in what? Watching you get murdered? | 帮什么? 去看你被杀? |
[1:11:11] | Come on, I’m doing okay. | 别这样 我还好 |
[1:11:14] | My sister got you so guilty | 我妹妹嫁你真不好 |
[1:11:15] | you’re running alI over the place. | 他逼得你团团转 |
[1:11:17] | No, it ain’t all right. | 没什么 |
[1:11:19] | Paulie, it’s okay. AlI right? | 保罗 没关系 |
[1:11:21] | It’s not okay. | 不好 |
[1:11:23] | You just leave Adrian alone, all right? | 别去烦艾莉好吗? |
[1:11:36] | Hey kid, carry this will ya? | 嘿 孩子 提这个 |
[1:11:38] | Because I liked ya better when ya was carrying spit! | 我比较喜欢你在作这事的时候 |
[1:11:42] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:11:44] | It means that you’re training like a ninth-grade pug | 我好像在训练一个应该 |
[1:11:46] | who oughta be pumping gas in Jersey someplace. | 在某处加油站学加油的中学生 |
[1:11:48] | Yeah? That’s what it means. | 是吗? 就是这意思 |
[1:11:50] | I think I wanna go take a shower, Mick. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[1:11:54] | Soak your head someplace. Soak it good. | 去浸浸你的脑袋 好好泡 |
[1:12:05] | Adrian, where are you? Paulie. | 艾莉 你在哪? 保罗 |
[1:12:10] | What the hell are ya doing? | 对 你到底在作什么? |
[1:12:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:12:13] | About what? | 你在干嘛? 哪方面? |
[1:12:16] | About messing up that guy over there. | 扰乱那家伙的心神 |
[1:12:20] | I’m just trying to keep him safe. | 我只是顾虑到他的安全 |
[1:12:22] | What, feeding these goddamn squirrels? | 怎么做? 喂该死的松鼠吗? |
[1:12:25] | Did I teach ya how to do that | 我这样教你的吗? |
[1:12:27] | while you’re ditching the guy when he needs your help? | 当他需要你的协助时? |
[1:12:29] | I can’t believe my ears. | 而我耳朵听到的是这样吗? |
[1:12:30] | You didn’t teach me anything. | 你什么都没有教我 |
[1:12:32] | And I never hurt Rocky. | 我从来没有伤过洛奇的心 |
[1:12:34] | You’re messing up his brain real bad. Do you know that? | 你在扰乱他的神志 你不好 |
[1:12:36] | That’s not what I’m doing. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 保罗 你在说什么? |
[1:12:38] | Don’t telI me! | 别那样说对我说 |
[1:12:39] | He’s gonna get hurt because of you. | 他会因为你而受罪 |
[1:12:41] | It ain’t true. Don’t say that! | 不要那样说 那不是真的 |
[1:12:44] | I’m saying it. | 我是这么说 |
[1:12:45] | Come across and tell him it’s alI right. | 你去告诉他没有关系 |
[1:12:47] | It’s not alI right, Paulie! | 不好 保罗 |
[1:12:48] | If he goes blind, you walk away. | 假如他变失明 你就可以不管 |
[1:12:50] | I can’t. I love him, you don’t! | 我作不到 我爱他 你不同 |
[1:12:57] | What’re you doing? | 你怎么呢? |
[1:13:00] | What’re you doing? What’s wrong? | 你怎么呢? 到底那边不好 |
[1:13:02] | Adrian, what’s the matter? | 艾莉 你是怎么搞的? |
[1:13:08] | Come on, where’re your guts? | 来吧 你的勇气呢? |
[1:13:10] | What’s your problem, Mick? | 你有什么问题? 米奇 |
[1:13:12] | My problem? You got a problem, kid. | 我的问题? 是你有问题 |
[1:13:16] | You got a ticker problem. | 心理问题 |
[1:13:19] | What’s the matter? You got nothing left inside, huh? | 你的脑袋一片空白吗? |
[1:13:21] | Because you’re training like a damn bum. You know that? | 你怎么练起来像个无赖一样 |
[1:13:25] | A bum? | 无赖? |
[1:13:26] | A bum! | 对 无赖 |
[1:13:28] | Maybe you’re right. Maybe I ain’t got it no more. | 或许你对 或许我是不行 |
[1:13:31] | Then don’t you waste my time no more, do you hear that? | 好吧 那你就不要浪费我的时间 |
[1:13:36] | Go away! | 走吧 |
[1:13:37] | Go back to the docks where you belong. | 回到你所属的码头去吧 |
[1:13:39] | You’ll go back to being a two-bit nothing! | 你回去当个 无名小卒 |
[1:13:43] | But don’t you ever come back here again | 而且 你再也不要来找我 |
[1:13:45] | because I’m too old | 因为我已经太老了 |
[1:13:47] | to waste my time | 没有多余的时间可以浪费 |
[1:13:49] | trying to train a no-good loser like you. | 去训练一个像你这样的一个 |
[1:13:51] | You bum! | 输不起的无赖 |
[1:13:52] | They want you across the street. | 洛奇 对街的人找你去 |
[1:13:54] | You’re wife’s sick. | 你太太病了 |
[1:14:05] | Mr. Balboa, I’m Dr. Cooper. | 巴尔博亚先生 我是摪柏医生 |
[1:14:08] | The baby is fine even though it’s a month premature. | 孩子虽然早产一个月 不过一切都很 |
[1:14:11] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[1:14:12] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩子 |
[1:14:13] | Holy smoke, I didn’t know she could do it. | 我没想到她居然生了 |
[1:14:16] | How’s Adrian? Where is Adrian? | 艾莉怎么样了? 她在那里? |
[1:14:18] | She’s had complications. | 也得了并发症 |
[1:14:22] | Like what? | 是那一种? |
[1:14:23] | Your wife was hemorrhaging | 你太太大量出血 |
[1:14:24] | when she was brought in. | 她到医院来的时候 |
[1:14:26] | The premature delivery was most likely caused by straining or overwork. | 因为工作过度而早产 |
[1:14:30] | And the sudden loss of blood has caused her to slip into a coma. | 突然失血造成昏迷不醒 |
[1:15:06] | Adrian, it’s me. | 艾莉 是我 |
[1:15:14] | They said you’re very sick, but | 他们说 你病得很重 不过 |
[1:15:17] | I don’t wanna believe that. | 我不相信 |
[1:15:23] | Maybe you’re just tired, you know. | 或许你只是劳累而已 |
[1:15:29] | Don’t worry about nothing. You just sleep as long as ya want, okay? | 别担心 尽量睡好吗? |
[1:15:34] | Because I’m gonna be here when ya wake up. | 我会留在这里等你醒 |
[1:15:46] | Rocky, come on. | 洛奇 算了吧 |
[1:15:47] | You’re not doing any good, you know. | 留在这里也没用 |
[1:15:50] | Let’s go see the kid. That’s what Adrian would want. | 倒不如去看看小孩子 |
[1:15:53] | No, we gotta see him together. | 不 我要跟艾莉一起去看他 |
[1:15:57] | We gotta see him together. | 没关系 我们要一起去看他 |
[1:16:13] | Mr. Balboa | 巴尔博亚先生 |
[1:16:15] | visiting hours are over. | 探访时间已过 |
[1:16:18] | Well, can’t I stay? I’ll be quiet. | 我不能留下吗? 我不出声的 |
[1:16:22] | I’m sorry. Hospital rules. | 很抱歉 这是医院的规定 |
[1:16:27] | I can’t do any more of this watchin’ stuff. | 我在旁边也不会作什么 |
[1:16:36] | Do you have a chapel? | 你们有没有教堂? |
[1:16:39] | Yes, we do. | 有的 |
[1:16:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:17:14] | Hi, Rocky. | 嘿 洛奇 |
[1:17:18] | It’s three in the morning. | 现在是凌晨三点 |
[1:17:22] | You know that I went up to your house. | 你可知道我 去过你家. |
[1:17:27] | They told me you was here. | 他们告诉我 你在这里 |
[1:17:30] | It’s 3:00 a.m., kid. | 现在是凌晨三点 孩子 |
[1:17:35] | Adrian she’s a good girl. | 艾莉 是个好女孩 |
[1:17:41] | You know, I’m sorry for both of you. | 我对你们二人感到遗憾 |
[1:17:48] | There’s nothing I can do, is there? | 我帮不上忙 是吗? |
[1:17:51] | Except | 只是 |
[1:17:55] | I’d like to tell you something once, | 我一旦说了… |
[1:17:58] | and then I ain’t gonna say it again. | 我以后就不会再讲了 |
[1:18:01] | Rock, you got another shot. | 洛奇 你又有 另一次机会 |
[1:18:04] | It’s the second shot | 这是第二次机会 |
[1:18:09] | the biggest title in the world. | 去挑战世届冠军 |
[1:18:14] | And you’re gonna be swapping punches | 而你要去交赛… |
[1:18:18] | with the most dangerous fighter in the world. | 和世上最危险的拳手比赛 |
[1:18:23] | And just in case… | 假如 |
[1:18:26] | you know, your brain ain’t working so good | 你的脑筋不太清楚. |
[1:18:29] | alI this happens pretty soon. | 这些很快就要面临到的 |
[1:18:32] | And you ain’t ready. | 而你若没有准备好 |
[1:18:36] | You’re nowhere near in shape. | 你一定会面目全非 |
[1:18:39] | So I said, for God’s sake. | 所以 我说 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:18:43] | Why don’t you stand up | 你为什么不坚强起来 |
[1:18:44] | and fight this guy hard | 奋力去迎战这家伙 |
[1:18:46] | like ya done before?! That was beautiful! | 就像你以前一样? 那次太棒了 |
[1:18:52] | But don’t sit down in front of him like this! | 可不要像这样躺在他面前 |
[1:18:56] | Like, I don’t know, some kind of mongrel or something. | 像个呆子一样 |
[1:19:00] | Because he’s gonna kick your face in pieces! | 否则他会把你的脸打碎 |
[1:19:05] | This guy just don’t wanna win. He wants to bury you. | 这家伙不想赢 他只想侮辱你 |
[1:19:10] | He wants to humiliate you. He wants to prove to the whole world | 他要向全世届证明 |
[1:19:13] | that it was nothing | 那不算什么 |
[1:19:14] | but some kind of a freak the first time out! | 只是个首次出现的怪人 |
[1:19:18] | And he said you’re | 他也说过你只不过是 |
[1:19:19] | a one-time lucky bum! | 有一次运气好的无赖罢了 |
[1:19:27] | I don’t | 我不 |
[1:19:29] | I don’t want to get mad | 我不想在一个 |
[1:19:31] | in a BiblicaI place like this. | 像这样神圣的场所发火… |
[1:19:35] | But I think you’re a hell of a lot more than that, kid! | 而且我认为你并不只这样 孩子 |
[1:19:46] | But if you want to blow it. | 不过 你要是把这件事弄坏了 |
[1:19:50] | If you want to blow this thing | 你想把它弄砸 |
[1:19:52] | damn it, I’m gonna blow it with you. | 该死 我跟你一致行动 |
[1:19:56] | If you wanna stay here, I’ll stay with you. | 你假如要留在这里 |
[1:19:58] | I’ll stay with you. | 我就跟你留在这里 |
[1:20:00] | I’ll stay with you. | 我跟你留在这里 |
[1:20:08] | I’ll stay and pray. What I got to lose? | 我留下来祈祷 对我有何损失? |
[1:20:35] | It’s gonna be okay. | 就会好的 |
[1:21:30] | There ain’t no other traiI to the ranch, | 没有别的路通农场了 |
[1:21:33] | or no shorter one. | 也没捷径 |
[1:21:35] | Oh yes, there is, When I was a kid, | 对了 有 小时候 |
[1:21:39] | I helped my old man traiI some cattle up from the border. | 我帮我老子从边届赶一些牛来 |
[1:21:45] | Can you hear me, Adrian? | 艾莉 你听得见吗? |
[1:21:48] | Keep listening. Keep listening. | 听好 听好 |
[1:21:52] | After breakfast, Bruce watched the party get away on the chase. | 布鲁斯看到牛群被追走 |
[1:21:57] | He saw Cora and Kay and Bud | 他见科拉和凯和巴德从谷里上来 |
[1:22:03] | start up the valley 15 minutes ahead of the others. | 超前15分钟 |
[1:22:06] | At the last minute, the girl | 最后一分女孩们 |
[1:22:09] | replied, Olga, Buck Mason, who is he? | 欧佳回道 巴克梅森 他是谁? |
[1:22:37] | I just wrote this thing for you, Adrian. | 艾莉 我为你写这篇东西 |
[1:22:40] | Maybe you’ll like it. | 或许你会喜欢它 |
[1:22:42] | I’ll just read it. | 我来读给你听 |
[1:22:45] | Remember when we was on ice-skates | 还记得我们一起溜冰 |
[1:22:48] | And I thought you was supposed to be great | 而且我认为你应该很会溜的 |
[1:22:51] | But I kept giving you lip, | 可是 我一直让你滑倒 |
[1:22:53] | And you kept trying to slip | 你也一直滑倒 |
[1:22:55] | So I could catch you. | 就可一直扶着你 |
[1:22:58] | And that was our first date | 那就是我们第一次的约会 |
[1:23:00] | And after that | 从那次以后 |
[1:23:01] | every day was great. | 日子都变得美妙起来 |
[1:23:03] | So now, I want ya to know, That wherever you go | 所以我要告诉你 无论天涯海角 |
[1:23:08] | Atlantic City or in the snow | 亚特兰市或雪地里 |
[1:23:12] | Don’t worry ’bout a thing, | 你一点都不要担心 |
[1:23:15] | Because as long as I got this ring | 只要我戴上这只戒指 |
[1:23:18] | I’ll always be there to catch you. | 我永远都会扶着你 |
[1:24:32] | I knew you’d come back. | 我就知道你会醒过来 |
[1:24:44] | Thanks, God! | 感谢上帝 |
[1:24:50] | Anybody want a refill? | 谁还要再来一点? |
[1:24:52] | Adrian, it costs six bucks a bottle. | 艾莉 一瓶六块钱 |
[1:24:54] | I don’t need that. I ain’t drinking now. | 不 我现在不喝 |
[1:24:57] | You mean you haven’t seen the baby? | 你没看过小孩子吗? |
[1:24:59] | No, come on. I was waiting to see him together. | 没有 我想等你一起去看 |
[1:25:01] | You know, the kid’s a winner. | 孩子是胜利者 |
[1:25:03] | He’s got full arms like you, Mickey. | 他有一双强壮手臂 |
[1:25:06] | Here he is now. Look. | 他来了 瞧 |
[1:25:13] | My baby! | 宝贝 |
[1:25:17] | Is that it? | 那就是? |
[1:25:22] | I can’t believe it! He’s ours? | 我不敢相信他是我们生的? |
[1:25:25] | -He’s really ours? -Thank you. | -真是我们的? -谢谢 |
[1:25:28] | Adrian, I can’t believe you done this! | 艾莉 我不敢相信你已生了他 |
[1:25:31] | Believe me, we did. | 相信我 我们已经有了孩子 |
[1:25:33] | What do you wanna calI him? | 你想替他取什么名字? |
[1:25:37] | Paulie’s a great name. | 保罗的名字不错 |
[1:25:40] | Paul, Paulie’s a pretty good name. | 保罗是个不错的名字 |
[1:25:42] | What about after the father? | 取个像爸爸的名字怎么样? |
[1:25:44] | Rocky Junior? | 小洛奇? |
[1:25:46] | Come on, you really want to do that? | 你真要用这名字? 对 |
[1:25:48] | Adrian, he’s the best l’ve ever seen. | 艾莉 他是我所见的婴儿里面最好看的一个 |
[1:25:54] | You look so tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[1:25:56] | Why don’t you go get some sleep? | 你为什么不去睡个觉? |
[1:25:58] | No, no. I feel great. Listen, l’ve been thinking. | 不 我觉得很好 |
[1:26:03] | If you don’t want me mixing with Creed no more | 我再跟奎迪来往的话. |
[1:26:05] | we’ll make out some other kinda way, you know. | 我们想点别的办法 |
[1:26:10] | There’s one thing I want you to do for me. | 我要你为我作一件事 |
[1:26:12] | What? | 什么事? |
[1:26:13] | Come here. | 你靠过来一下 |
[1:26:15] | What? | 什么事? |
[1:26:16] | Win! | 赢 |
[1:26:20] | Win! | 赢 |
[1:26:22] | What’re we waiting for? Take this! | 我们还等什么? 赶快答应呀 |
[1:27:02] | Faster! Faster! | 再快一点 |
[1:27:06] | Keep moving, keep moving! | 继续 |
[1:27:09] | Faster! | 快点 |
[1:27:10] | Pick ’em up! Pace doubles. | 跳高点 |
[1:27:16] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[1:27:19] | That’s it. | 对 |
[1:27:20] | Speed! Speed! | 速度 速度 |
[1:27:21] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:27:24] | Don’t give up! | 别偷懒 |
[1:27:26] | Come on | 加油 |
[1:28:03] | Don’t give up! Get that other out of you! | 别放弃 拼全力 |
[1:28:07] | Push! | 推 |
[1:28:22] | Push! Again! | 推 再来 |
[1:28:28] | Left. Right. | 左 右 |
[1:28:38] | I did it! | 我抓到了 |
[1:28:40] | That’s speed! | 这才是速度 |
[1:28:44] | Speed! Speed! | 速度 速度 |
[1:29:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:31:33] | I made it! | 我做到了 |
[1:31:45] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[1:32:40] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is Bill Baldwin speaking to you | 我是比利波温 在这壮丽的 |
[1:32:43] | from the magnificent Spectrum, | 史贝川体育馆内向各位报导 |
[1:32:44] | here in Philadelphia | 位于费城 |
[1:32:45] | the site of Superfight Two | 第二次超级拳赛所在地 |
[1:32:47] | with Rocky Balboa, the challenger, | 挑战者 洛奇·巴尔博亚与 |
[1:32:50] | of course, Apollo Creed, the world champion. | 世届拳王 阿波罗·奎迪 |
[1:32:54] | My sidekick and partner again tonight, Stu Nahan. | 史都南汉今晚再度主持 |
[1:32:55] | Thank you, Bill. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:57] | we’re gonna see a real great battle, in every sense of the word. | 各位今晚将欣间一场真正的大赛 |
[1:33:05] | Don’t worry about nothing. | 什么都不要担心 |
[1:33:09] | It’s okay. | 没问题的 |
[1:33:14] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:33:19] | Adrian, I wish the doctor’d let you go to this fight. | 真希望医生同意你去观赛 |
[1:33:23] | Me too. | 我也这么希望 |
[1:33:25] | You’re the man. You’re Number One. The champ, the best of all time. | 你是拳王 始终最棒的一位. |
[1:33:29] | The girls love you. Men will always love you. | 女孩子喜欢你 大家喜欢你 |
[1:33:32] | You’re the best. You’re the man. And he’s yours. | 你最棒 他就要被你打败 |
[1:33:37] | This bum shouldn’t even be in the same ring with you. | 这无赖根本没资格跟你比赛 |
[1:33:39] | I want you to show him who you are tonight. | 我们该给他一点教训 |
[1:33:41] | Show him who you are. Stick him! | 让他试试苦头 |
[1:33:50] | Rocky | 洛奇 |
[1:33:56] | Listen, Paulie, you’re gonna help out with the baby tonight. | 你要帮忙照顾小孩吗? |
[1:33:59] | You just take care of everything now, | 好吧 凡事就请你多费点心吧 |
[1:34:03] | You’re gonna be late for your fight. | 你会来不及参加比赛了 |
[1:34:05] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会很好 |
[1:34:06] | Maybe I better go fight now. | 我最好现在就走 |
[1:34:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:34:08] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:34:12] | Adrian, I wish you could go. | 艾莉 希望你能来参观 |
[1:34:14] | The doctor said, no. | 医生说不行 |
[1:34:16] | -Take care. -Good luck. | -保重 -祝你好运 |
[1:34:34] | The champion has let it be known that he is in the best shape of his illustrious career. | 拳王自称目前处于颠峰状态 |
[1:34:44] | Rocky Balboa | 洛奇·巴尔博亚 |
[1:34:45] | is a five-to-one underdog. | 有五比一的必败可能 |
[1:34:47] | Still a street brawler from Philadelphia. | 他还在费城街上喧叫 |
[1:34:49] | But can he repeat that | 不过 他能够再有 |
[1:34:51] | incredible performance of 10 months ago? | 像十个月前那么样非凡的表现吗 |
[1:34:54] | He took a real beating at the hands of the champion. | 他对拳王构成很大威胁 |
[1:35:02] | Father Carmine! | 卡麦神父 |
[1:35:04] | Hey, Father Carmine, you home? | 卡麦神父你在家吗? |
[1:35:07] | Father Carmine! | 卡麦神父 |
[1:35:10] | Rocky? | 洛奇吗? |
[1:35:11] | It’s me, Rocky Balboa. | 我是洛奇·巴尔博亚 |
[1:35:14] | -Rocky? -Yes. | -洛奇? -是的 |
[1:35:19] | I’m going to the fight right now. | 对 我就要去参加比赛 |
[1:35:21] | But I was wondering if you could do me a small favor, you know? | 你能否帮我一个小忙? |
[1:35:25] | It’s about the fight, you know. | 是比赛的事 |
[1:35:26] | Now I got the family and the baby and all that stuff. | 我现在有家室也有小孩 |
[1:35:30] | if you could throw down a blessing. | 你能否赐福予我 |
[1:35:31] | So if I get beat up tonight it won’t be too bad, you know. | 万一我今晚挨了打也不致于太惨 |
[1:35:36] | Could you do something like that? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[1:35:43] | Thanks a lot, Father. I appreciate it. | 多谢神父 我很感激 |
[1:35:45] | I gotta go. I’m so late. | 我得走了太迟了 |
[1:35:46] | I’ll see ya in church, I hope. Take care. | 我会再到教堂来 保重 |
[1:36:09] | Hey, Rocky. | 嘿 洛奇 |
[1:36:10] | Good luck, son. | 祝好运 |
[1:36:12] | Where you been? You lost your brains or something? | 你糊涂了 是吗? 快点 |
[1:36:14] | We got a fight here tonight, remember? | 我们今晚要参加比赛 还记得吗 |
[1:36:17] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m here. | 对不起 我迟了 |
[1:36:19] | Get dressed, will you? | 快去换衣服 |
[1:36:22] | There are many rumors about this fight. | 对这次比赛有很多谣言 |
[1:36:24] | The most obvious being a definite desire | 最明显的一点就是 |
[1:36:27] | for Apollo to draw first blood, to end it quickly. | 阿波罗决意要速战速决 |
[1:36:30] | This would prove his claim that the last fight was a fluke. | 这样证明他所说的上回比赛只是侥幸而已 |
[1:36:33] | Lightning! Thunder! | 加油 闪电 雷电 |
[1:36:35] | Hurricane! Hurricane! | 狂风 |
[1:36:43] | You’re gonna get him. | 你就要把他制服 |
[1:36:46] | He’s ours. He’s ours. | 他是我们的 |
[1:36:52] | It’s time, kid. | 比赛时间了 孩子 |
[1:37:02] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 我们走吧 |
[1:37:04] | AlI right, I’m ready. | 我好了 |
[1:37:12] | I think I’m starting to get a headache here. | 我有点头痛 |
[1:37:14] | No, you are in perfect working condition. | 不 你各方面都很理想 |
[1:37:18] | You look real good, too. | 你也看起来真的很好 |
[1:37:19] | And you look perfect. | 谢谢 你看起来好极了 |
[1:37:21] | Hey, Mick | 老哥 是 |
[1:37:23] | In case I don’t get a chance, | 假如我没有成功的机会 |
[1:37:25] | I just wanna say | 我仍要告诉你 |
[1:37:26] | I’m gonna be trying hard for you today, okay? | 今晚的比赛我会尽力而为 好吧 |
[1:37:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:30] | Ain’t this robe nice? | 这件外套不错吧 |
[1:37:32] | It’s better than the last one. Remember that baggy one? | 比去年穿的松松那件好 |
[1:37:35] | This is gorgeous. It’s perfect. | 这件很合身 太好了 |
[1:37:37] | It’s real cute. I like it. | 很漂亮 我喜欢 对 |
[1:37:44] | Here’s Rocky Balboa heading toward the ring now. | 洛奇·巴尔博亚往场里走了 |
[1:37:47] | known to millions as The Italian Stallion | 众人所熟悉的意大利种马 |
[1:37:53] | Why this fighter of limited ability | 为什么这位能力有限的拳手 |
[1:37:55] | has gained such popularity | 会赢得众人的喜爱 |
[1:37:56] | is such a mystery. | 实在令人费解 |
[1:37:58] | Rocky Balboa! | 洛奇·巴尔博亚 |
[1:38:03] | And the crowds here in this section are beginning to chant his name. | 这里的观众开始狂呼其名 |
[1:38:05] | He has an awfuI lot of backers here. | 在场有许多他的拥护者 |
[1:38:06] | Balboa is wearing a black-and-gold robe. | 巴尔博亚穿一件金黑色袍子 |
[1:38:08] | He wore a red one the last time | 上回他穿了一件 |
[1:38:10] | from that meat-packing plant. | 肉类包装店的红上衣 |
[1:38:12] | Some said that was from the high school | 有些人说那是他 |
[1:38:14] | that he never graduated from Thirty-one years of age. | 从未毕业的高中时代的衣服 |
[1:38:19] | And we’re waiting now for the champion to come into the ring. | 我们现在等待拳王入场 |
[1:38:23] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[1:38:28] | The arena’s certainly packed with Rocky’s people. | 拳场挤满了洛奇的拳迷 |
[1:38:30] | I’ve never seen so many Italians in one place in my life. | 我从未看过这么多意大利人 |
[1:38:33] | You said it, I didn’t say it. | 是你说的 我没有 |
[1:38:34] | Rocky! Rocky! | 洛奇 洛奇 |
[1:38:36] | These people are for you, Rocky! | 这些人都是来为你加油的 洛奇 |
[1:38:38] | I appreciate it. | 很感激 |
[1:38:39] | -Are you ready in here? -I think so. | -你的头痛好了吗? -我想好了 |
[1:38:41] | Tonight’s our night, kid. | 今晚是我们之夜 |
[1:38:42] | By the sound of the crowd,the champion is just now coming into the Spectrum. | 拳王开始入场… |
[1:38:46] | And the champion, Apollo Creed. | 冠军阿波罗·奎迪 |
[1:38:48] | He looks a little more determined this time than he did the last time! | 他这次看起来更有决心 |
[1:38:53] | -It’s Apollo. -Who’d ya expect? | -是阿波罗 -你想会是谁? |
[1:38:55] | I was hoping he wouldn’t show. | 我还希望他不来 |
[1:39:03] | And now, the champion is climbing into the ring | 拳王现在进到绳圈来 |
[1:39:06] | very determined-looking, very serious right now. | 很有把握的样子 |
[1:39:10] | Rocky doesn’t look as confident as he might. | 洛奇看起来不像他有信心 |
[1:39:13] | Apollo Creed, the master of disaster! | 阿波罗·奎迪 永恒之王 |
[1:39:21] | You going down, man! You going down! | 你就要被击倒 你完了 |
[1:39:25] | Don’t let it bother you, kid. | 别操心 孩子 |
[1:39:27] | Wouldn’t it bother you? | 你会操心吗? |
[1:39:30] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 各位先生女士 晚安 |
[1:39:33] | And welcome to the Philadelphia Spectrum. | 欢迎到费城的史贝川体育馆来 |
[1:39:38] | This is the main event of the evening: | 这是今晚的大事的拳赛里 |
[1:39:41] | Fifteen rounds, the Heavyweight Championship of the world. | 15轮 争夺重量级拳王大赛 |
[1:39:50] | In the black corner, | 站在黑色的角落里是 |
[1:39:52] | the challenger weighing 202 pounds. | 挑战者 体重202旁 |
[1:39:57] | From the great fighting city of Philadelphia | 来自拳击之城的费城 |
[1:40:01] | The ltalian Stallion, Rocky Balboa. | 意大利种马的洛奇·巴尔博亚 |
[1:40:24] | a champion | 一位世届闻名的拳王 |
[1:40:26] | who needs no introduction anywhere in the civilized world. | 不须要我再来介绍 |
[1:40:29] | The true master of disaster | 真正的一位败北的克星 |
[1:40:32] | the undefeated Heavyweight Champion of the world | 一位永击不败的世届重量级拳王 |
[1:40:39] | the one, the only, Apollo Creed. | 阿波罗·奎迪 |
[1:40:47] | Referee Lou Filippo will give the instructions. | 裁判现在指示他们 |
[1:41:01] | I’m gonna give you | 好 两位 |
[1:41:02] | the instructions now. | 比赛规则是 |
[1:41:04] | I expect you to follow them. | 希望遵守 |
[1:41:06] | Watch your low punches | 不可以攻击腰部以下的部位 |
[1:41:09] | and watch your kidney punches. | 还有不可以攻击腰部 |
[1:41:10] | Watch your rabbit punches. | 也不可以由背部击头部 |
[1:41:11] | In case of a knockdown, | 假如被击倒 |
[1:41:13] | you go to the corner I tell you to | 你们回到自己的角落去 |
[1:41:14] | and stay there until I tell you to come out. Understand? | 待在那里等我口号知道吗? |
[1:41:16] | Okay, boys, let’s have a good fight. | 希望比赛圆满 |
[1:41:20] | You’re going down. | 你就要倒地 |
[1:41:25] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[1:41:28] | He’s still upset. | 他还在气头上 |
[1:41:29] | Who cares? Now listen, protect that eye. | 谁理他? 护着那只眼 |
[1:41:31] | And no matter what happens don’t go back to fighting southpaw till I tell you. | 除非我叫你 否则不要用左拳打 |
[1:41:35] | Now, you get him, son. | 你就会打倒他明白吗? 好 |
[1:41:36] | Rocky, good luck. | 祝你好运 祝好运 |
[1:41:37] | Now, he’s gonna try to kill you quick. | 他想快速把你打倒 |
[1:41:39] | If you get through this first round, then he’s ours! | 只要你能度过第一个回合 那他铁定败在我们手下 |
[1:41:43] | Show him who you are. | 让他知道你的厉害 |
[1:41:50] | Rocky Balboa prays in his corner. The champion dancing over in his corner. | 洛奇在祈祷 拳王在挥舞 |
[1:41:53] | We’re just seconds away from the fight of the century, Superfight Two. | 世纪性的拳赛即将开始 |
[1:42:00] | The champion comes over in a hurry and throws a couple of rights and lefts. | 拳王快速挥拳进攻 |
[1:42:04] | He starts to take command early here. | 他一开始就占优势 |
[1:42:06] | And now, he’s kind of hauling speed around the ring. | 他努力保持速度 |
[1:42:10] | Rocky’s holding that right hand. | 洛奇用右手比赛 |
[1:42:12] | He’s fighting right-handed. | 对付那猛击 他用右拳 |
[1:42:14] | I don’t believe it. | 不可思议 |
[1:42:15] | The Southpaw from Philly, he is fighting right-handed! | 南费城仔用右手 |
[1:42:22] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[1:42:26] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[1:42:34] | Break that damn jab! | 痛击他呀 |
[1:42:36] | Protect that eye! | 保护那只眼睛 |
[1:42:40] | Is that all you got? You ain’t got nothing! | 这就是你全部的本领? |
[1:42:46] | You ready to lay down? | 你要卧下了吗? |
[1:42:47] | A go right, a go left. | 又是准准的一下右拳 |
[1:42:49] | Another right and another right! | 又是一拳 |
[1:42:51] | Creed out with a right hand. Take it, Balboa. | 狠狠三记右拳 |
[1:42:54] | Now he’s in the corner. | 洛奇退到角落 |
[1:42:56] | And those left and right hits are coming back at him. | 左右拳轮番猛烈还击 |
[1:42:58] | A lot of lefts and a right to the head. | 拳王打中洛奇的头洛奇退到绳上 |
[1:43:01] | Balboa appears to be getting hit often. | 洛奇不断被击中 |
[1:43:03] | But he seems to be in pretty good condition right now. | 不过状况好像很好 |
[1:43:06] | Balboa is in trouble now. | 洛奇好像碰上困难了 |
[1:43:09] | He’s in trouble, taking rights and lefts from the champion. | 他连连中拳 |
[1:43:13] | It is a tremendous fight | 他好像无力招架了 |
[1:43:18] | Balboa is down | 洛奇被击倒了 |
[1:43:23] | We see Apollo’s hit that bad left eye, | 阿波罗打中他的坏左眼 |
[1:43:25] | remember,from the first fight?It was the eye that was cut the last time. | 和上一场被打伤的同一只眼 |
[1:43:28] | Balboa’s getting up. | 巴尔博亚站起来了 |
[1:43:30] | Go get him! | 宰了他 |
[1:43:32] | Go after him, kid! Go after him! | 追他 追他 好 |
[1:43:36] | The champion starts to move in again, | 拳王再度入场 |
[1:43:40] | throwing rights and lefts | 他挥出右拳左拳 |
[1:43:42] | Balboa right into the cord. | 巴尔博亚一轮猛攻越过场子 |
[1:43:46] | Come on! Balboa! | 加油 巴尔博亚 |
[1:43:48] | Balboa’s tags: Left, left and right combinations by the champion. | 巴尔博亚连中数拳 |
[1:43:53] | It’s the end of the round. | 这一回合结束 |
[1:44:00] | There’s a lot of bad blood between these two. | 这二人水火不容 |
[1:44:03] | Good round. Good round. | 这一回合打得不错 |
[1:44:05] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:44:07] | He broke my nose again. | 他又打中我的鼻子 |
[1:44:08] | Balboa’s gotta be in great shape | 巴尔博亚一定要很壮 |
[1:44:10] | to withstand that butchering. | 才耐得了这种残杀的考验 |
[1:44:13] | And I’ll tell you just what it is, it’s a plain old butchering. | 就是这样子 残杀 |
[1:44:15] | Did the switching bother you? | 他换只手比赛是否对你不利? |
[1:44:18] | AlI right, then you should’ve had him. | 你应该把他制服了 |
[1:44:20] | you can’t be hurt, Because you are too tough! | 你因为太忙所以不容易受伤 |
[1:44:22] | Now, don’t let up on this man. This man is dangerous. | 别放松他 这个人很危险 |
[1:44:24] | This man is danger! I am dangerous! | 他危险 我才危险 |
[1:44:28] | That guy’s great. | 那家伙了不起 |
[1:44:29] | Listen, he’s only a man. | 不 不 他只是个人而已 |
[1:44:31] | You can beat him | 你可以把他击倒 |
[1:44:32] | because you’re a tank. | 因为你像部坦克 |
[1:44:34] | You’re a greasy, fast, 200-pound | 你是一部二百旁重 |
[1:44:36] | Italian tank. | 而又快速的坦克 |
[1:44:38] | Go to him! Run over him! | 从他身上过去 |
[1:44:40] | I’m a tank. I’m gonna get him! | 我是部坦克 我就来逮他 |
[1:44:42] | Here we go, round 2. | 就是这回合 拼命呀 |
[1:44:47] | The champion comes back out. | 拳王一出场 他立刻猛攻 |
[1:44:50] | He’s leading across again starting with the left to the left,to the left. | 他不断出左拳攻击对方 |
[1:44:52] | Left to the chin. Left to the head. Left to the chin. Left to the head. | 左头 左颊 左眼 不断出拳 |
[1:44:55] | He’s coming on now. They’re pulling out that right hand. | 他以左拳攻击 |
[1:44:57] | He’s just waiting for that precise moment that he wants. There it is! | 只是在等候准确的一刻 |
[1:45:00] | And here comes Balboa! | 巴尔博亚突然出拳攻击 |
[1:45:06] | You can’t hurt me. He can’t hurt me, no way! | 你伤不了我 你绝伤不了我 |
[1:45:08] | Break it up. Break it up. | 分开 拉开来 |
[1:45:12] | Break it up. Break free. | 分开 分开 |
[1:45:15] | Now the champion holds Balboa. | 巴尔博亚出拳 |
[1:45:16] | You’re too slow! Man, you’re too slow! | 你太慢了 |
[1:45:19] | Get your cameras ready. | 你们准备好照相机 |
[1:45:21] | Watch this, man, watch this! | 看 他就要倒地 |
[1:45:23] | He’s going down. | 他要倒了 |
[1:45:35] | Get up, Rocky, get up! | 洛奇 起来 起来 |
[1:45:39] | Balboa for the second time is down, struggling to get up. | 巴尔博亚第二次倒下 他起来了 |
[1:45:43] | Just stay down there, chump. | 就卧在那里 呆子 |
[1:45:47] | Beautiful. Beautiful. | 漂亮 漂亮 |
[1:45:50] | 7 8 Seven…eight…. | |
[1:45:52] | Protect that eye, kid! | 护着那只眼 孩子 |
[1:45:54] | Get at it! Your body! | 目标身体 身体 |
[1:45:56] | You’re a tank, kid. | 你是部坦克 孩子 |
[1:45:58] | I told you. | 告诉过你们了 |
[1:46:02] | Here comes the champion | 拳王又出场了 |
[1:46:04] | One, two. One, two. | 这次 1 2 就好 1 2 |
[1:46:05] | But here it is. A left and a right, | 现一左拳 一右拳 |
[1:46:06] | and he’s got him back in the corner. | 他把他逼回角落 |
[1:46:07] | Balboa’s back in the corner. | 巴尔博亚退到角落 |
[1:46:11] | Here comes Balboa again. Where does he get that stamina? | 他又还击了 |
[1:46:13] | He’s got the champion trapped over in the corner. | 他把拳王逼在角落 逼死在角落 |
[1:46:15] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[1:46:18] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[1:46:21] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[1:46:31] | Keep it up! Keep it up! | 继续下去 |
[1:46:35] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:46:36] | Break it up. | 分开来 |
[1:46:37] | I’m standing here. | 我在这里 |
[1:46:40] | And they’re taunting each other. | 他们仍在互相对骂 |
[1:46:41] | The battle, the round is over.But they’re taunting each other! | 钟声已响过 他们还在互骂 |
[1:46:45] | Everybody in the audience get ready | 各位观众准备看 |
[1:46:46] | for World War III! | 第三次世届大战的爆发 |
[1:46:51] | I ain’t goin’ down no more. | 我不会再倒下 |
[1:46:53] | That a boy. Go get him. | 对 去找他算帐 |
[1:47:10] | Come on boys, break it up. Break it. | 放开 老弟 打 |
[1:47:13] | Break it up. | 分开 |
[1:47:17] | The champion again, with a combination of lefts and rights to the head | 拳王又一次左右拳轮攻 |
[1:47:23] | That was another round for Creed. | 又是另一个回合 |
[1:47:24] | Creed’s just piling up the points. | 阿波罗·奎迪得分的回合 |
[1:47:27] | Hit him, Rocky! | 打他 洛奇 |
[1:47:35] | Hit him! | 打他 |
[1:47:37] | Hit him! Just hit him! | 打他 打 |
[1:47:43] | Another round for Apollo Creed. | 阿波罗又赢得了这回合 |
[1:47:51] | Come on, Rocky! | 加油 洛奇 |
[1:47:57] | Creed’s in the corner. | 巴尔博亚得分的回合又开始了 |
[1:47:59] | Left and right to the midsection. Those hurt. | 阿波罗第一次失利的回合 |
[1:48:06] | Hold that body. | 打身体 |
[1:48:09] | He’s won another round. | 另一拳王得分的回合 |
[1:48:10] | He now begins to pound Balboa’s head. | 他又开始痛击巴尔博亚 |
[1:48:14] | Get out! | 闪开 |
[1:48:33] | Get out! | 闪开 |
[1:48:43] | I’m gonna give that round to Balboa. | 这一回合我会判巴尔博亚胜 |
[1:48:45] | You wonder what’s on Apollo Creed’s mind right now. | 我在想此刻阿波罗心里怎么想 |
[1:48:48] | He’s lost his first round. | 他第一回合输了 |
[1:48:56] | Go for it, Rocky! | 打头 洛奇 |
[1:49:05] | Looks great. | 打得好 |
[1:49:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:49:14] | Come on! Hands up! Now just stick and move! | 手举高 只要盯紧出拳 |
[1:49:17] | This man is breaking you up inside. Stick and move! | 这个人要你中内伤 盯紧挥拳 |
[1:49:19] | Keep your hands up. | 举起来 |
[1:49:42] | Hit him back! | 还击 |
[1:49:47] | He took a beating 10 months ago, | 我想他今晚所中的拳 |
[1:49:49] | but tonight, it’s twice as bad. | 重于十月前的两倍 |
[1:49:53] | Another round for the champion, Apollo Creed. | 拳王又赢一回合 |
[1:49:59] | The left eye is closed. | 他左眼已经闭起来 |
[1:50:01] | Now bust him, understand? Keep working on him. | 现在把他解决掉 |
[1:50:04] | Stay away from him. | 离他远一点 |
[1:50:05] | Don’t let him breathe. | 不要让他呼吸 |
[1:50:07] | Get him! | 打倒他 |
[1:50:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:50:18] | God! | 老天 |
[1:50:24] | Balboa’s taking another beating in the corner. | 巴尔博亚又在角落挨打 |
[1:50:28] | Another round for the champion. | 另一属于拳王得分的回合 |
[1:50:32] | Rocky! Rocky! | 洛奇 洛奇 |
[1:51:09] | Now you gotta beat him on points. You understand?! | 你得打他要害 |
[1:51:12] | Now, stick and move! | 现在看住他移动 |
[1:51:13] | He’s gonna fall. | 他就要倒下 |
[1:51:15] | Don’t go for the knockout! | 不要想一拳把他打倒 |
[1:51:16] | How’s that eye, now? | 那只眼怎样了? |
[1:51:18] | It works! | 还管用 |
[1:51:19] | You can’t do much more with that, can you? | 你支持不住了 对吧? |
[1:51:21] | I know what I’m doing! | 我知道该怎么做 |
[1:51:22] | You get in trouble one more time, I’m gonna stop | 洛奇 你若有困难我就判停 |
[1:51:24] | Please don’t stop nothing. | 请你不要停止比赛 |
[1:51:26] | Let me stop it because you’re getting killed! | 停止比赛 你就要被杀了 |
[1:51:30] | It’s my life! | 那是我的生命 |
[1:51:31] | Apollo’s well ahead. | 拳王只要离对手远点 |
[1:51:33] | All he has to do is stay away and he retains the title. | 那他仍保有原来的封号 |
[1:51:35] | Just stick and move, you understand?! | 只要看住移动 明白吗? |
[1:51:37] | Just stick and move! | 只要看住移动 |
[1:51:39] | It ain’t gonna be like last time. | 这次跟上回不一样 |
[1:51:40] | Switch now to southpaw anyway, will you? | 现在改用左拳 |
[1:51:41] | No tricks, I ain’t switching. | 不 我不要用左拳耍诈 |
[1:51:43] | But you’re fading out, kid. | 可是你就要宣告不支 |
[1:51:44] | I don’t need no tricks! | 我不要玩诈 |
[1:51:45] | AlI right! Go with the right. | 好 去吧 |
[1:51:47] | You got a plan, you gotta switch, kid. | 你要想想 你得要变一下 |
[1:51:49] | He’s ready, believe me. | 他在等你 |
[1:51:51] | Apollo, don’t go for the knockout. | 阿波罗 别想击倒 你要逃 |
[1:51:53] | They’ve come to the center of the ring for the 15th and final round. | 15回合开始 最后一回合 |
[1:51:57] | You’re going down. No, no way. | 你要倒了 不 绝不 |
[1:52:00] | Here we go. Let’s see what Creed does here now. | 开始 看奎迪的表现了 |
[1:52:03] | Creed is starting to move in on Balboa. He’s going for the knockdown. | 一开始奎迪冲向巴尔博亚 |
[1:52:07] | The champion comes off jabbing with that left hand. Sticking the left hand out. | 拳王以左拳猛攻不停 |
[1:52:12] | Now! Now! | 快 快 |
[1:52:19] | Balboa has nearly floored the champ! | 巴尔博亚快击倒拳王 |
[1:52:20] | His left hook caught the exhausted champ off guard! | 他的一记勾拳打垮了耗尽的拳王 |
[1:52:24] | Creed doesn’t know where he is. It’s blind instinct. | 奎迪完全昏了 |
[1:52:26] | Balboa is staggering from exhaustion. | 巴尔博亚无力缓慢移动 |
[1:52:28] | Apollo is barely protecting himself. | 局势完全改观 |
[1:52:30] | A right to the head of the champion. | 一记右拳打中拳王 |
[1:52:32] | Another right! A left to the head! | 又一记左拳打中拳王 |
[1:52:35] | Stay away from him! | 离他远点 |
[1:52:39] | Balboa tries to stay away, | 他若远离一定会赢 |
[1:52:40] | but now it is Creed coming back. Creed with the left hand. | 奎迪反击了 用他的左拳 |
[1:52:44] | Go for it! What’re you waiting for?! | 别跟他打 |
[1:52:47] | What’s keeping these two guys up? | 是什么支撑着这两个人? |
[1:52:51] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:52:54] | Here comes Balboa. | 巴尔博亚出拳 |
[1:52:55] | But the champ came back with another left! | 但拳王还以一记左拳 |
[1:53:01] | Get away from him! | 离开他 |
[1:53:02] | Where are they getting it, I don’t know! | 他们会如何 我不知道 |
[1:53:04] | A right hand! A right hand! It’s Creed. | 一记右拳 是奎迪 |
[1:53:07] | Now it’s Balboa! | 现在是巴尔博亚 |
[1:53:09] | It’s Creed. | 是奎迪 |
[1:53:11] | A tremendous, | 奎迪挥一记很重的左拳 |
[1:53:12] | tough fight. | 现在他们已拼命尽全力 |
[1:53:14] | They’re sending deadness up to the ring! | 不懂拳王为何打巴尔博亚 |
[1:53:19] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[1:53:22] | Come on! Good! | 加油 好呀 |
[1:53:25] | Rocky | 洛奇 |
[1:53:45] | 1 One | |
[1:53:51] | 2 Two | |
[1:53:55] | Creed will retain the title if he’s up. | 奎迪将保住王位 |
[1:53:57] | 3 Three | |
[1:53:59] | Then Creed will win the title automatically! | 若两人都起不来 奎迪将保住王位 |
[1:54:03] | 4 Four | |
[1:54:05] | Get up, my man! | 起来 老兄 |
[1:54:06] | Get on your feet! | 你起来呀 |
[1:54:09] | 5 Five | |
[1:54:13] | Now Rocky Balboa reaches for another…. | 巴尔博亚抓到第二根 |
[1:54:16] | Get up! Rocky! Get up! | 起来 洛奇 起来 |
[1:54:18] | Balboa’s trying to get up | 他要及时起来 |
[1:54:20] | Now the champ is trying to get up. | 拳王挣扎着起来 |
[1:54:24] | The champ can’t make it! He slips down again. | 他尽力 拳王起不来 |
[1:54:28] | 8 Eight! | |
[1:54:29] | He is trying to get up! | 他挣扎着起来 |
[1:54:32] | Get Up! | 起来 |
[1:54:33] | 9 Nine! | |
[1:54:36] | The champ is still on one knee! Get up! | 拳王倒下了 他倒了 起来 |
[1:54:38] | 10 Ten! | |
[1:54:40] | It’s over! He won! Balboa just legally did it! | 你出局了 |
[1:54:46] | Rocky has shocked the world! | 洛奇·巴尔博亚震惊全世届 |
[1:54:49] | He is the new Heavyweight Champion of the world. | 他是新的世届重量级拳王 |
[1:54:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位先生女士 |
[1:54:55] | in a stunning upset scoring the winning-point knockout | 出乎意的结果 得胜的一击 |
[1:55:01] | the new Heavyweight Champion of the world, Rocky | 新的世届重量级拳王洛奇 |
[1:55:06] | You’re great. | 你很棒 |
[1:55:07] | Rocky Balboa | 洛奇·巴尔博亚 |
[1:55:11] | Good luck. | 祝你幸运 |
[1:55:14] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:55:17] | I can’t believe this has happened. I can’t. | 我不敢相信这是真的 我不敢 |
[1:55:22] | And I just wanna say thanks to Apollo. | 我要谢谢阿波罗 |
[1:55:24] | For fighting me, Apollo. | 给我向他挑战的机会 |
[1:55:27] | I wanna thank Mickey for training me…. | 谢谢米奇训练我 |
[1:55:32] | We love you, Rocky! | 我们爱戴你 洛奇 |
[1:55:34] | And I love you, too! | 我也爱你们 |
[1:55:38] | Most of all, I wanna thank God. | 特别是 我要感谢上帝 |
[1:55:43] | Except for my kid being born | 除了我儿子出世以外 |
[1:55:47] | this is the greatest night | 今晚是我有生以来 |
[1:55:49] | in the history of my life. | 最了不起的一夜 |
[1:55:52] | I just wanna say one thing to my wife who’s home. | 我要向在家里的太太说句话 |
[1:55:59] | Adrian, I did it! | 艾莉 我做到了 |
[1:56:01] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |