英文名称:rocky iv
年代:1985
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | Come on, champ. You ain’t so bad! | 拳王 来吧 你不是这样糟的 |
[01:22] | Come on! | 放马过来! |
[01:29] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[01:49] | You’re out! | 你输了! |
[01:55] | We made a deal. | 我们协议过 |
[01:56] | I know, but this is extremely crazy. | 我知道 但这真是太疯狂 |
[01:58] | Yeah, it’s mentally irregular. | 是啊 精神不正常 |
[02:00] | But it makes sense. | 有道理的 |
[02:02] | You owe me a favor. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[02:03] | I know, but when did you think of this? | 我知道 但你何时想到的? |
[02:06] | About three years ago | 大约三年前 |
[02:08] | This is very crazy, Apollo | 这真是太疯狂了 阿波罗 |
[02:10] | Look, Stallion | 听着 牡马 |
[02:11] | you won that last fight by one second | 你上次以一秒之差胜出 |
[02:14] | You beat me by one second. | 是一秒 |
[02:16] | That’s very hard for a man of my intelligence to handle | 即使聪明如我也难以应付 |
[02:18] | Is it? Didn’t you say afterwards | 是吗 你不是说过 |
[02:19] | you learned how to live with it? | 已学会怎样应付吗 |
[02:22] | -I lied. -You lied | -骗你的 -你骗我 |
[02:24] | So now you have to prove it to yourself? | 那么此刻你要证明给自己看 |
[02:27] | Just for myself. No TV or newspapers, | 没错 不要电视 不要报章 |
[02:29] | just you and me. | 只须你和我 |
[02:30] | Nothing. Just you and me. | 只是你和我 |
[02:33] | -Age before beauty -Anything you say, son. | -老人先请吧 -随你怎说 孩子 |
[02:35] | I do all the work. | 一切交给我办吧 |
[02:37] | You better go slow. | 你还是慢慢来 |
[02:39] | You ain’t as young as springtime no more. | 因为你不再年轻力壮 |
[02:41] | I’m still young enough to whip your butt. | 我仍然可以给你颜色的 |
[02:44] | Yeah? How will you do that? | 是吗 你要怎样做 |
[02:45] | You taught me everything you know. | 你已把一切传授给我 |
[02:47] | Almost everything | 几乎一切 |
[02:49] | Remember, you fight great | 别忘记 你斗得狠 |
[02:51] | but I’m a great fighter, you ready | 但我是一个斗士 准备好了吗 |
[02:55] | -Absolutely. -All right. | -当然 -好的 |
[02:57] | You know, Stallion. | 你知道吗 牡马 |
[02:58] | It’s too bad we have to get old, yeah? | 我们老了实在太可惜 对吗 |
[03:02] | Just keep punching, Apollo. | 只管出拳吧 阿波罗 |
[03:06] | Want to ring the bell? | 不用摇铃吗 |
[03:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:13] | Come on! | 放马过来! |
[03:16] | Come on! | 来吧! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1028个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:167个,六级词汇:67个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:117个,考研词汇:182个,专四词汇:142个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:304个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:18] | You really move good for an older guy. | 以你这把年纪仍能这样灵活 |
[03:22] | -Look at him fly. -Look out. | -简直可以飞 -小心 |
[03:24] | No, you don’t want any of this. | 不 别给我击中 |
[03:28] | Maybe I’m in here with the wrong guy. | 或许我找错了对手 |
[03:51] | Dad, you’re late. | 爸爸 你迟到 |
[03:53] | Mom’s going to yell at you. | 妈妈一定会骂你 |
[03:56] | -How you doing? -Fine. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[03:58] | Don’t you think that’s a little bright? A little bit. | 你不觉得有点亮了吗? |
[04:01] | Where’d you get that hat? | 那帽子从何处来的? |
[04:03] | A friend gave it to me. Like it? | 朋友给我的 喜欢吗? |
[04:06] | Who punched you in the eye? | 谁打了你的眼睛? |
[04:08] | Same friend. | 同一个朋友 |
[04:09] | That’s weird. Better hurry, Dad | 真奇怪 快些进来 爸爸 |
[04:12] | You know, you’re developing a very loud personality. | 知道吗 你正养成一个大声说话的个性 |
[04:16] | Don’t go too fast or you’ll get out of focus | 别走太快 否则你会到焦点的外面 |
[04:19] | Really? | 是吗? |
[04:26] | Yo. | 你好 |
[04:27] | Yo, It’s about time. | 你好 时候也差不多 |
[04:29] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟了 |
[04:31] | Why don’t you get ready to eat, ok? | 过去那边准备吃饭 好吗? |
[04:33] | You’re here. Now stop calling him name | 你回来了 不用在叫他名字了 |
[04:37] | You been calling me names? | 你一直在喊着我的名字? |
[04:38] | We wait any longer, it will be my next birthday | 我们再等下去就会变成下一个生日 |
[04:41] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[04:42] | Out getting punched. | 出去打拳 |
[04:44] | Bring the cake in here, | 把蛋糕拿过来 |
[04:45] | and let’s get the celebration underway. | 我们开始庆祝 |
[04:47] | I’m hungry. | 我很饿 |
[04:49] | Babe, get the cake. He’ll love it. | 宝贝 拿蛋糕来 他一定喜欢的 |
[04:51] | We have a great surprise for you. | 我们有大惊喜给你 |
[04:52] | You’ll love this cake, ok? | 一定喜欢这蛋糕 是吧 |
[04:53] | You’ll love your present, Uncle Paulie. | 你会喜欢这份礼物的 泡利叔叔 |
[04:55] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[04:56] | Let me set the mood here. I have to turn the lights down. | 让我先营造气氛 把灯光较暗 |
[04:59] | Watch this | 看着 |
[05:00] | It’s parked in the driveway? | 停在行车道吗? |
[05:02] | Just be patient, would you? | 耐心一点好吗? |
[05:05] | I’m so excited, I’m sweating. | 我很紧张 开始冒汗了 |
[05:08] | I feel like I’m going into a big fight. | 我觉着像我要打一场大的拳赛 |
[05:23] | Happy birthday, Paulie. | 生日快乐 保利 |
[05:35] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[05:36] | Your present. | 你的礼物 |
[05:37] | I wanted a sports car for my birthday. | 我想要一辆跑车 |
[05:40] | not a walking trash can. | 不是一个会走路的垃圾箱 |
[05:41] | Come on, he looks great here. | 得了 它蛮不错的 |
[05:43] | This is extremely psycho. | 它非常古怪 |
[05:44] | Since you don’t have any friends, we thought you’d like it. | 你没有朋友 所以我们认为你会喜欢它 |
[05:47] | Yeah. Pretend you’re happy. It’ll keep you company when you’re all alone. | 对 假装开心好吗? 孤单的时候它可以和你作伴 |
[05:50] | That’s a great-looking guy. | 看上去还不错 |
[05:52] | Please make a wish | 请许愿 |
[05:53] | It’s creepy! That thing talks! | 很可怕 它会说话 |
[05:55] | Creepy? These things are great! I wish I had one when I was growing up. | 可怕? 它太棒了 我很希望在我成长时 就能有它了 |
[05:59] | Make a wish, like he said. | 就像它说的 快许个愿 |
[06:00] | I wish I wasn’t in this nightmare. | 我希望没作过这噩梦 |
[06:02] | A very classy wish. | 很有格调的愿望 很好 |
[06:04] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[06:06] | Very good. | 非常好吧 |
[06:08] | Want to help me put out this forest fire? | 一起吹熄蜡烛好吗? |
[06:10] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[06:11] | On the count of three. One | 我数三声 一 |
[06:13] | Two | 二 |
[06:15] | Three | 三 |
[06:19] | They’re out. | 熄灭了 |
[06:21] | You drowned me! | 你淹死我了 |
[06:23] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:25] | I’ll clean it up for you, Paulie. | 保利 我替你弄干净 |
[06:33] | Rocky. | 洛奇 |
[06:34] | Yeah, you noticed. | 给你发觉了 |
[06:36] | What are you doing with that cake? | 你捧着那蛋糕做什么? |
[06:38] | The party ain’t over yet. | 派对还未完的 |
[06:41] | Still got to celebrate. | 还要继续庆祝 |
[06:43] | It’s a special night. | 这一晚很特别 |
[06:44] | Yeah, it’s Wednesday. | 对 是星期三 |
[06:46] | It’s definitely Wednesday. | 的确是星期三 |
[06:48] | but in case you forgot. | 但你别忘记 |
[06:50] | it’s almost been nine years since you married me. | 我们结婚已经九年了 |
[06:53] | so here’s your prize. | 这是送给你的 |
[06:56] | But our anniversary’s a week away. | 但下星期才是我们的周年纪念 |
[06:57] | That’s true. But why wait? | 没错 但为何要等? |
[07:01] | -Has it been that rough? -No. | -它很粗糙? -不是 |
[07:04] | It’s been excellent. | 是非常好 真的 |
[07:07] | Open your prize. Go on. | 快打开你的礼物 快 |
[07:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:14] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗? |
[07:15] | -It’s beautiful. -All right. | -很美 -那就好了 |
[07:19] | I was so nervous. I didn’t know. | 我不知 不知有多担心 |
[07:21] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[07:22] | The guy I bought it from says. | 卖给我的那家伙说 |
[07:24] | even if it looks like a snake, don’t worry. | 虽然它看似蛇 但放心 |
[07:27] | It won’t bite you. | 它不会咬你的 |
[07:30] | It’s beautiful. | 很美丽 |
[07:34] | You know what’s amazing? | 知道什么是最棒吗? |
[07:36] | After all these years. | 经过了这么多年 |
[07:38] | everything still seems kind of new. | 我感到一切仍是新的 |
[07:42] | You remember a long time ago I told you that | 记得很久以前 我曾告诉你 |
[07:45] | you ain’t never getting rid of me. | 我说你永远甩不掉我 |
[07:48] | remember that? | 记得吗? |
[07:51] | You’re not. | 你的确没有 |
[07:54] | You’re never getting rid of me. | 你永不会离开我 |
[07:59] | Happy almost anniversary. | 周年纪念快乐 |
[08:16] | Can you answer a few questions? | 可否回答一些问题? |
[08:18] | How long you here for? | 你会逗留多久? |
[08:19] | We talk later, please. | 迟些会公布 |
[08:20] | When are you fighting, Drago? | 伊凡 你何时会出战? |
[08:22] | We talk it later. | 迟些再谈 |
[08:24] | Is it definite the Soviet Union | 苏联真的会 |
[08:25] | will enter professional boxing? | 加入职业拳赛吗? |
[08:28] | Please, no more talk now. | 无可奉告 |
[08:28] | We will talk at press conference. | 我们会在记者招待会公布 |
[08:31] | Do you know where it will be held? | 那会在什么地方举行? |
[08:33] | We talk it later. | 迟些会公布 |
[08:46] | Today may have proved to be a landmark in sports history. | 今天或许是运动史上的一个里程碑 |
[08:48] | After unraveling years of red tape, | 经过多年的混乱政局后 |
[08:50] | Russia will now throw its hat into the ring. | 俄罗斯终于参加竞赛 |
[08:53] | The prize ring, that is. | 指的是职业拳击赛 |
[08:54] | The introductions were made by his wife Ludmilla Vobet Drago. | 以下由他太太积米拉来介绍她丈夫 |
[08:57] | She was the double gold medalist in swimming. | 她是游泳金牌得主 |
[08:59] | Today the Soviet Union has officially entered professional boxing. | 今天 苏联已经加入职业拳击界 |
[09:03] | My husband and great undefeated heavyweight world amateur champion | 我丈夫就是无敌的重量级业余世界拳王 |
[09:08] | Captain Ivan Drago. | 伊凡 |
[09:09] | has come with his trainers to America | 他与他的教练来到美国 |
[09:12] | to compete as an international sportsman and ambassador of goodwill. | 参予国际运动比赛和作为亲善大使 |
[09:16] | Has Drago ever boxed against a real professional? | 伊凡有打过职业拳赛吗 |
[09:19] | From having been trained in Russia by great boxing coach, Manuel Vega | 他在俄罗斯跟享负盛名的韦曼纽训练 |
[09:24] | and now by Sergei Rimsky, we hope he’s qualified to do so. | 现任教练为廉沙基 我们希望他有资格做拳王 |
[09:28] | Hope? | 希望? |
[09:29] | Well, I know he is, but I don’t want to sound too confident. | 他当然有资格 但我不想说得太自信 |
[09:33] | If possible, we would like to | 若可以的话 我们想 |
[09:35] | have an exhibition bout with your famous champion Rocky Balboa. | 他与拳王鲍洛奇进行一场表演赛 |
[09:39] | What makes you think he can fight someone as seasoned as Balboa? | 什么使你认为他能迎战经验丰富的洛奇? |
[09:42] | No one can match his strength, his endurance | 没有人比得上他的力量 他的耐力 |
[09:45] | or his aggressiveness. | 和他的野心 |
[09:47] | You sound like he’s indestructible. | 听上去他不可战胜 |
[09:49] | Yes, he is. | 他的确是 |
[09:51] | Well. Can this mammoth Russian, | 俄罗斯猛犸象 |
[09:53] | already nicknamed the Siberian Express, | 这个绰号”西伯利亚快车”的 |
[09:55] | wreak havoc among the professional heavyweight ranks? | 能否改变重量级职业拳击的排名? |
[09:58] | Whoever he fights first, | 无论谁是他第一个对手 |
[10:00] | it’ll be one hot ticket. | 那将会是场激战 |
[10:02] | We’ll be right back with a check on today’s pro football scoreboard. | 接下来我们将报道今天职业足球赛的成绩 |
[10:07] | Dad, when can I learn to fight? | 爸爸 我什么时侯可以学打拳? |
[10:09] | I can’t hear you. What? | 我听不到 你说什么? |
[10:11] | I want to learn to fight. | 我想学打拳 |
[10:13] | Could you turn your robot down? | 把机器人的音量调低好吗? |
[10:17] | You see I fight, | 你看我打拳已经足够 |
[10:19] | so you don’t have to fight. | 所以你不用打 |
[10:20] | I want you to use your head for something | 我想你靠脑袋做事 |
[10:22] | instead of a punching bag like I do. | 不要像我这样打沙包 |
[10:25] | Your head doesn’t look like a punching bag. | 你的脑袋也不像沙包 |
[10:28] | That’s nice. Thanks a lot. | 不像吗? 很感谢 |
[10:31] | It looks like a catcher’s mitt. | 它像棒球接手的手套 |
[10:35] | A wise guy. | 好聪明 |
[10:37] | Mr. Balboa, Mr. Creed’s on the phone. | 巴尔博亚先生 奎迪先生的电话 |
[10:40] | Yeah? I’ll be right there. | 我马上来听 |
[10:41] | You can get it right here. | 你可以在这里听 |
[10:43] | I hope it’s not another rematch. | 希望不是又一场复赛 |
[10:45] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[10:47] | -Hello? -Yeah, Apollo. | -什么事 -阿波罗 |
[10:49] | Turn that down. How are you doing? | 关掉它 你好吗? |
[10:52] | Yeah? You’re coming out? | 什么? 你出来? |
[10:55] | That’s great. What am I doing? | 太好了 我在做什么? |
[10:57] | I’m just getting dizzy. | 我感到很眼晕 |
[11:02] | My husband and I thank you for coming to our training quarters today. | 我丈夫和我感谢各位来到我们的训练中心 |
[11:07] | As you can see, it is highly advanced | 正如你们所见 这里非常先进 |
[11:09] | and we wish to show the American press a small portion | 并且我们愿意让美国报界报道 |
[11:13] | of the advances our country’s made | 我们的国家在提高人类能力的技术上 |
[11:15] | in the technology of human performance. | 所得到的成就 |
[11:17] | Coach Rimsky, what does all this do to enhance performance? | 廉教练 这些仪器怎样增强人的能力? |
[11:21] | -Well… -If I may answer. | -那… -我替你回答 |
[11:23] | It makes a man a better man | 通过激发他的全力 |
[11:27] | a great athlete a super athlete by harnessing all his strength. | 他将会变成更出色 无可匹敌的运动员 |
[11:32] | Though most of the world is ignorant in body chemistry, | 虽然大多数国家都忽视体热学 |
[11:36] | we wish to educate your country. | 但我们希望把这知识灌输给你们 |
[11:38] | There have been rumors of doping | 谣传苏联运动员使用兴奋剂 |
[11:40] | and distribution of anabolic steroids in the Soviet Union. | 和注射合成代谢类固醇 |
[11:44] | Has Drago partaken in any such experiments? | 伊凡有参与这些实验吗? |
[11:46] | No, Ivan in naturally trained. | 没有 伊凡是采用自然训练法的 |
[11:49] | Then how do you explain his freakish strength? | 那你怎解释他异常的力量? |
[11:52] | Like your Popeye, he ate his spinach every day. | 像大力水手一样 他每天都吃菠菜 |
[11:59] | Shall we have a demonstration? | 要示范一下吗? |
[12:00] | -Please do. -Thank you. | -请 -谢谢 |
[12:02] | A normal heavyweight | 一个正常重量级拳手 |
[12:07] | averages 700 pounds of pressure per square inch. | 每平方英寸能击出700磅力量 |
[12:19] | Drago averages 1850 pounds. | 伊凡做出1850磅 |
[12:24] | So the result is quite obvious. | 所以结果显而易见 |
[12:26] | What results are those? | 什么结果呢? |
[12:28] | Whatever he hits, he destroys. | 不论他打什么 都会被毁灭 |
[12:34] | He’s big and he’s strong, but he’s clumsy. | 他很高大强壮 但也笨拙 |
[12:37] | I know I can beat him. | 我知道我可以击败他 |
[12:39] | Why do you want to fight again? | 你为何又想打拳? |
[12:41] | It’s something I believe in. | 这是我一种信念 |
[12:45] | You can do your homework. | 你去做功课 |
[12:46] | Okay. Later, Dad. | 好吧 迟些见 爸爸 |
[12:47] | Later, Uncle Paulie, Apollo. | 晚会见 叔叔们 |
[12:49] | -Later, big man. -See you later, kiddo. | -一会儿见 大人物 -一会儿见 孩子 |
[12:52] | Don’t you think people are expecting to see Rocky whack this bum out first? | 你不认为大家都期望见到洛奇第一个击倒他? |
[12:56] | Yeah, and he will when it’s for real. | 对 到真正比赛时会的 |
[13:00] | This is just an exhibition bout. It’s kid stuff. | 但这只是表演赛 不是认真的 |
[13:02] | What’s the purpose? | 那目的是什么? |
[13:03] | What’s worth getting hurt for? | 什么值得去受伤? |
[13:11] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西? |
[13:12] | That’s my girl. | 是我女朋友 |
[13:21] | -Thanks, honey. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 宝贝 -别客气 |
[13:23] | Nice song. | 这首歌很好听 |
[13:24] | It’s my favorite. You’re the greatest. | 是我最喜欢的 你是最棒的 |
[13:27] | See you, sport. | 再见 |
[13:30] | See you. | 再见 |
[13:31] | Paulie, who taught it to talk like that? | 保利 谁教它这样说话的? |
[13:34] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[13:42] | Like I was saying, | 我也说过 |
[13:44] | I don’t want this chump to come here with all that hype | 我不会让这个大肆宣传的傻瓜 |
[13:47] | trying to make us look bad. | 使我们被看扁 |
[13:49] | They try every other way. | 他们出尽各种花招 |
[13:51] | With Rock’s help, we can get great media coverage, | 在洛奇协助下 我们会得到传媒报导 |
[13:53] | We can make them look bad | 使他们被比下去 |
[13:55] | I think it’s wrong. | 这样做不对 |
[13:56] | It’s never been more right. | 没什么比这做得更对 |
[13:59] | You’re a great fighter, | 你是个出色的拳手 |
[14:00] | but you’ve been retired for five years. | 但你已经退役5年了 |
[14:02] | Don’t you think it’s time to think about something else? | 你不觉着是时候想想其他事了? |
[14:05] | How much can you take? | 你还可以挨多少拳? |
[14:07] | Either of you. | 还有你 |
[14:12] | I’ll get the coffee. | 我去冲咖啡 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 我没有别的意思 |
[14:19] | I just care about you both. | 我只是担心你俩 |
[14:26] | You ever try these comics? | 有看过这些漫画吗? |
[14:30] | No. | 没有 |
[14:32] | Keeps your fertility. | 能让你保持生殖力 |
[14:34] | Paulie. | 保利 |
[14:40] | This was a great fight. | 这比赛真精彩 |
[14:42] | Great? I’m getting punchy just watching. | 精彩? 我快被打晕了 你看 |
[14:46] | What you using for a chin there, Stallion? | 你的下巴怎会被打中的 杜马 |
[14:50] | I should have slipped that one. | 我应该闪过的 |
[14:52] | Yeah, You definitely should have slipped. | 是啊 你绝对闪得过 |
[14:55] | It’s crazy how people care about you when you’re in that ring bleeding, | 知道吗 你在拳台上流血时人们对你很疯狂 |
[15:00] | but once you step out of that ring, you’re ancient history. | 但一旦你踏出擂台 你就变成历史 |
[15:04] | You ain’t ancient history. | 你不是历史 |
[15:05] | Nobody’s asking for autographs. | 没人向我要签名 |
[15:09] | Apollo, Can I ask you something? | 阿波罗 可以问你些事情吗? |
[15:14] | What? | 什么? |
[15:15] | You know this fight you’re having against the Russian. | 你明白要跟伊凡打的拳赛 |
[15:18] | Do you think maybe it ain’t against him? | 其实并非真的要对付他? |
[15:23] | If it’s not him, then who is it against? | 不是他 那是谁? |
[15:27] | Do you think maybe it’s like you against you? | 会不会是你自己对自己? |
[15:32] | No, I think you really are getting brain damaged. | 当然不是 我觉着你大脑确实受伤了 |
[15:34] | That’s what I think. | 我真的这样想 |
[15:36] | Yeah, maybe, but | 或许吧 但是 |
[15:37] | I’m speaking the truth, Apollo. | 阿波罗 我不是说笑的 |
[15:40] | -Are you? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是 |
[15:43] | I don’t think I want to hear this. | 我不想听到这样的话 |
[15:45] | Come on, Apollo. | 得了 阿波罗 |
[15:47] | you’re a great fighter. No doubt about that. | 你是个出色的拳手 毋庸置疑 |
[15:49] | But we have to face the facts too. | 但是我们也必须面对现实 |
[15:52] | You don’t want to believe it, but maybe the show is over. | 你不想相信 但那的确已经结束了 |
[15:54] | That’s easy for you to say. You’re still on top. | 你说得容易 因为你仍然是拳王 |
[15:58] | What happens when you’re not on top? Then what? | 当你不再是拳王时 你会怎样? |
[16:01] | Where do we go? We sure can’t be born again. | 我们会到什么地方? 因为我们不会再重生 |
[16:05] | I know we can’t be born again, but we have to change sometime. | 没错 但是我们有时可以转变的 |
[16:10] | I don’t want to change! I like who I am! | 我不想变 我喜欢当拳手 |
[16:13] | I like who you are too, but look at that. | 我也喜欢你当拳手 但你想想 |
[16:15] | You don’t want to believe this, but that ain’t us no more. | 即使你不想相信 也改变不了现实 |
[16:18] | We can’t do that the way we did before. | 我们无法再像以前一样 |
[16:22] | We’re changing. We’re turning into regular people. | 我们在变 我们在变回正常人 |
[16:25] | No, maybe you think you’re changing. | 不 或者你以为你在变 |
[16:28] | but you can’t change what you really are. | 但你无法改变你是谁 |
[16:31] | Forget all this money and stuff around you. It don’t change a thing. | 不会忘记奖金等东西 什么也没改变 |
[16:36] | You and me don’t even have a choice. | 你与我甚至都没有选择 |
[16:40] | We’re born with a killer instinct, | 我们天生残酷 |
[16:42] | you can’t turn off and on like a radio. | 不可能像收音机那样随便开关的 |
[16:46] | We have to be in the middle of the action because we’re warriors. | 我们必须作战 因为我们是战士 |
[16:50] | Without some challenge, without some war to fight | 没有挑战 没有战争 |
[16:53] | then the warrior may as well be dead. | 战士就跟死人没分别 |
[16:59] | So I’m asking you, | 我请求你 |
[17:03] | as a friend, | 作为一个朋友 |
[17:08] | stand by my side this one last time. | 最后一次支持我 |
[17:14] | You’re a great talker, Apollo. | 你的口才真了得 阿波罗 |
[17:20] | All right, but when this is over. | 好吧 但这何时完结 |
[17:26] | You know me, Stallion. | 你最了解我的 杜马 |
[17:28] | I always think of something else. | 我总是想到别的事 |
[17:31] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 那才使我害怕 |
[17:34] | All right, you have a deal. | 好吧 我答应你 |
[17:35] | I feel sorry for that guy. | 我为那家伙感到遗憾了 |
[17:39] | Apollo, what made you decide to put on an exhibition with Drago? | 你为何决定 跟伊凡进行表演赛? |
[17:43] | Call it a sense of responsibility. | 是一种责任感吧 |
[17:45] | Responsibility, how? | 责任感 为什么? |
[17:47] | I have to teach this young fellow how to box American style. | 我必须教这小子 如何打美式拳击 |
[17:51] | Isn’t Drago a little inexperienced to be in the same ring? | 伊凡不是欠缺一些经验吗? |
[17:55] | Some folks have to learn the hard way. | 一些家伙要从苦中学习的 |
[17:59] | No knockout prediction? | 不会立即把他击倒? |
[18:01] | I’m not angry with him. | 不 他没使我恼火 |
[18:03] | I just want to show the world | 我只想让全世界知道 |
[18:05] | Russia doesn’t have all the best athletes. | 俄罗斯没有拥有最好的运动员 |
[18:08] | How do you think Apollo should fight Drago? | 洛奇 你赞成阿波罗跟伊凡对赛吗? |
[18:12] | Personally, the first thing you need is a ladder. | 我个人认为 最重要的是你需要个梯子 |
[18:17] | How does it feel to spar with the great former champion? | 伊凡 要跟前拳王比赛有什么感觉? |
[18:24] | The man’s tongue didn’t come through customs. | 他没带舌头到美国来 |
[18:29] | My husband is very happy to have this opportunity. | 我丈夫很高兴有这个机会 |
[18:32] | It’s his dream. | 这是他的梦想 |
[18:33] | Dream. How do you mean? | 梦想 这是什么意思? |
[18:35] | In our country, Apollo Creed is well-known and very respected. | 阿波罗这名字在俄罗斯 是很出名和备受尊崇的 |
[18:39] | It could be a good victory. | 这次可是我们的胜利 |
[18:41] | Wait a minute. Win? | 等一等 胜利? |
[18:46] | You don’t really think you’re going to whip me, do you? | 你不是认为可以打败我吧? |
[18:49] | He didn’t come here to lose. | 他来不是为了输的 |
[18:50] | You hold on, little lady. | 女士 你等一下 |
[18:52] | Lose and lose royally he will do. | 因为他将会败给我 |
[18:55] | How can you be so sure? | 你为何这样肯定? |
[18:56] | I’ve been with best, I’ve beaten the best. | 我曾跟最出色的拳手比赛 他曾打败他们 |
[18:59] | I’ve retired more men than Social Security. | 我打败过的人比社会保障下还多 |
[19:02] | Excuse, please. | 不好意思 |
[19:03] | You are not very realistic. | 似乎你不是太现实 对吧? |
[19:06] | Where did you come from? | 你是什么人? |
[19:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[19:08] | You can box, yes, | 你是懂拳击 |
[19:09] | but you are far too old to think you can win over Drago. | 但你太老了 不是伊凡对手 |
[19:12] | Is that a fact? | 是这样吗? |
[19:13] | Yes, and it could be a painful one. | 对 这是残酷的事实 |
[19:15] | You put that heavy bag without balls in the ring with me | 你把这个没蛋蛋的木头人到拳场 |
[19:17] | and you’ll see the meaning of pain! | 你就明白什么叫残酷 |
[19:19] | Why do you insult us? | 你为何侮辱我们? |
[19:21] | You just hold on here. | 请你冷静点 |
[19:22] | Don’t make me out as the bad guy. | 不要逼我做坏人 |
[19:24] | I came to talk about a friendly exhibition bout till you started up. | 我来是谈友谊赛 直到你先挑衅 |
[19:26] | come right the big mouth body | 惹事的是这位多嘴同志 |
[19:28] | You are the aggressor! This is obvious! | 很明显 挑衅的是你 |
[19:30] | I wish to say to the press in all fairness, | 各位传媒朋友 在公平起见下 |
[19:33] | Drago should not even fight this man, | 伊凡不应跟这个人比赛 |
[19:35] | He is a has-been! | 因为他已经过时! |
[19:37] | You get that big chump in the ring right now! | 立刻叫那木头跟我到拳场! |
[19:43] | Bring it on. I don’t want to hear her. | 让他来 我不想听她说 |
[19:45] | Just let that chump go. | 叫那笨蛋来 |
[19:51] | All right | 好吧 |
[19:53] | I said what I feel. | 我已说出我的感觉 |
[19:55] | We’ll finish this in the ring. | 擂台上自会分出胜负 |
[19:57] | -You understand? -Whatever you like. | -明白吗 -随你喜欢 |
[19:58] | You and all your puppets just shut up! | 住口 还有你带来的这些傀儡也是 |
[20:01] | You are history, chump. | 你才过时 木头人 |
[20:03] | How did I do? | 我刚才怎样 |
[20:04] | A little loud for my taste. | 吵了少许 |
[20:05] | -But good? -Yeah, very good. | -但不错吧 -非常好 |
[20:12] | Welcome one and all to the city of lights | 欢迎各位来到灯光之城 |
[20:14] | Las Vegas, | 拉斯维加斯 |
[20:16] | and one of the most unusual events in years | 参予这次特别盛事 |
[20:18] | East meets West. | 东西方对对碰 |
[20:20] | Age versus youth in a goodwill exhibition match | 老手与新手进行一场友谊拳赛 |
[20:24] | as the former champion Apollo Creed | 前拳王阿波罗奎迪 |
[20:26] | takes on a mountain of muscle from the Soviet Union | 对来自苏联 满身肌肉的 |
[20:29] | Ivan Drago. | 伊凡 |
[20:31] | -Come on. -Patience is a virtue. | -来吧 -忍耐是美德 |
[20:33] | I’m ready to rock and roll. | 我已准备出击 |
[20:35] | I understand, but you need your equipment. There you go. | 我明白 但你先要拿装备 可以了 |
[20:38] | Now you look like a mummy. | 你看似木乃伊 |
[20:40] | -I feel like a mummy. -Does it feel okay? | -我像木乃伊 -感到怎样? |
[20:42] | It feels great. I could eat nails. | 很好 连钉子也可吞下 |
[20:44] | I never tried them things. | 我从没有吃过 |
[20:46] | What? | 你说什么? |
[20:48] | I never had snails. | 我从没吃过蜗牛 |
[20:49] | I seen them in the garden, but I never wanted to eat them. | 我在花园见过蜗牛 但我从没吃过 |
[20:52] | I didn’t say anything about snails. I said, “nails,” | 我不是说蜗牛 我说钉子 |
[20:55] | Nail. Stallion. Yeah | 钉子 杜马 |
[20:58] | You look pretty good | 你状态很好 |
[21:00] | but do me a favor when you go up there | 但当比赛开始时 答应我一件事 |
[21:03] | Try not to wear yourself out | 不要逞强 可以吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah, wear myself out | 逞强 当然 |
[21:08] | It’s just that you haven’t been in the ring for five years | 你已经五年没有比赛 |
[21:11] | I just want you to maintain a bit | 所以我只想你保持 |
[21:14] | You sound like I’m an old man | 什么? 我不是老头子 |
[21:16] | I’m in the best shape of my life. I’m stronger. I’m quicker | 我正处于最佳状态 更强壮 反应更快 |
[21:18] | I’m not saying you’re not ready | 我不是说你不在状态 |
[21:22] | but, personally, if it were me | 但换了是我 |
[21:25] | I wouldn’t mind postponing it a couple weeks | 我会押后数星期才比赛 |
[21:27] | -Postpone? -Yeah | -押后? -对 我指 |
[21:29] | Come on, we don’t really know anything about this guy you’re fighting | 我们对这小子毫不认识 |
[21:34] | Let’s say I postpone. | 好吧 即使我说押后 |
[21:38] | I pull out, somebody else steps in and whips this chump | 我退出 让别人跟这个木头打 |
[21:41] | -Where does that leave me? -What do you mean? | -那我怎样 -你是什么意思 |
[21:42] | It’s just some exhibition fight. | 这只不过是表演赛 |
[21:44] | This don’t mean nothing | 没什么大不了 |
[21:45] | No, that’s where you’re wrong | 不 你这样想就错了 |
[21:48] | This is not just an exhibition that doesn’t mean anything | 这不是一场无关痛痒的表演赛 |
[21:51] | This is us against them. Come on | 我们要对付他们 你明白吗? |
[21:56] | Stallion | 牡马 |
[21:58] | maybe you don’t know | 此刻你或许不明白 |
[22:00] | what I’m talking about now | 我现在说的话 |
[22:03] | but you will when it’s over | 但当比赛完了你就会明白 |
[22:06] | Believe me, you will when it’s over! | 相信我 到时你会明白 |
[22:19] | Drago | 伊凡 |
[22:49] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:51] | I hope after we can be friend. | 希望赛后我们可以做朋友 |
[22:53] | I hope so | 我也希望 |
[22:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:55] | They’re sportsmen, not soldiers. | 他们是运动员 而不是士兵 |
[23:01] | Enjoy the fight | 慢慢欣赏 |
[26:21] | Good evening, everyone. | 各位 晚上好 |
[26:22] | Along with Warner Wolf, I’m Stu Nahan | 我赖士图与禾华纳 |
[26:24] | We welcome you to a most unusual event | 欢迎大家收看这场特别盛事 |
[26:26] | For the first time, | 这是职业拳击界史上 |
[26:28] | West against East in professional sports. | 首次东西对垒 |
[26:30] | Thanks for getting me here. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[26:31] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[26:33] | No, we’re even | 不 大家打平了 |
[26:34] | God, I feel born again | 我感到重生一样 |
[26:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome | 女士们先生们 欢迎各位 |
[26:39] | I would like to announce the presence of a true fighting champion | 有请我们真正的拳王 |
[26:44] | that defines the word courage | 充分表现”坚毅”二字的 |
[26:46] | The Italian Stallion, Rocky Balboa | 意大利牡马鲍洛奇 |
[26:53] | Excuse me, would you | 借过 好吗 |
[26:54] | Certainly | 随便 |
[26:58] | Rocky | 洛奇 |
[27:04] | Tonight’s special event features | 今晚的特别赛事 |
[27:06] | two great athletes | 有两位特别的选手 |
[27:08] | In the blue corner weighing 221 pounds | 在蓝色场角的是体重221磅 |
[27:12] | the former heavyweight champion of the world | 前世界重量级拳王 |
[27:16] | the Dancing Destroyer | 跳跃的毁灭者 |
[27:18] | the King of Sting | 刺痛之王 |
[27:21] | the Count of Monte Fisto | 拳击伯爵 |
[27:23] | You think you have enough names? | 这么多绰号 |
[27:25] | Be patient. We’re almost done | 耐心一点 快读完了 |
[27:27] | The Master of Disaster, the one and only | 灾难大师 独一无二的 |
[27:29] | Apollo Creed! | 阿波罗 奎迪 |
[27:35] | The crowd anticipating a great fight. | 观众都期待一场激战 |
[27:37] | Apollo is playing to the crowd. | 阿波罗已在台上 |
[27:44] | In the red corner | 在红色场角的 |
[27:46] | weighing an even 261 pounds | 是体重261磅 |
[27:50] | gold medalist and undefeated world amateur champion | 金牌得主 兼长胜的业余世界冠军 |
[27:54] | from the Soviet Union | 来自苏联的 |
[27:57] | the Siberian Bull | 西伯利亚火牛 |
[28:00] | Ivan Drago! | 伊凡 |
[28:07] | I want you! | 吃定你了 |
[28:08] | I want you! | 吃定你了 |
[28:11] | The two fighters come to the center of the ring | 两位拳手都走到擂台中央 |
[28:13] | for the instructions from referee Lou Filippo. | 听候裁判费路的指示 |
[28:15] | You boys know the rules | 你们已明白规例 |
[28:17] | Watch your low blows, kidney punches, rabbit punches | 不许击打腰部以下 肾部 后脑 |
[28:20] | In case of a knockdown, | 若把对方击倒 |
[28:21] | you go to the corner I tell you | 就要返回场角 |
[28:23] | and you stay there until I tell you to come out | 直至听到我指示才出来 |
[28:25] | Shake hands and let’s have a good fight | 双方握手 公平决斗 |
[28:27] | It’s time to go to school, son | 是时候好好学习了 小子 |
[28:30] | Get your hands up. | 提起双手 |
[28:31] | Do you need an interpreter? | 你还要个翻译吗 |
[28:32] | It’s time to go to school | 是时候学习 |
[28:35] | You will lose | 你会输 |
[28:40] | All right | 好吧 |
[28:41] | The bad blood between these two | 他们之间的仇恨 |
[28:43] | can be felt all over this arena. | 弥漫着整个场馆 |
[28:45] | I can’t get over the size of this Russian | 这位俄罗斯人的身型让我惊讶 |
[28:51] | It’s show time! | 看我表现吧 |
[28:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:55] | Didn’t you forget something? | 你忘记了戴? |
[28:57] | Come on | 来 |
[28:58] | Apollo seems to be in great spirits tonight | 阿波罗今晚似乎斗志高昂 |
[29:00] | He’s really putting on a show for this capacity crowd | 他真的没叫观众失望 |
[29:05] | Be back in a minute | 稍后回来 |
[29:08] | Round one | 第一回合 |
[29:11] | Creed dancing around Creed backpedaling now | 奎迪轻快地移动 现在向后移 |
[29:13] | He’s been away five years | 他已经五年没比赛 |
[29:15] | Don’t wait him, get out first. | 别等他 先出击 |
[29:21] | Come on | 来吧 |
[29:25] | Come on | 来吧 |
[29:27] | Neither fighter ready to throw a punch | 两位拳手都来进攻 |
[29:29] | A left jab there. | 左刺拳 |
[29:30] | A left jab once again by Creed. | 奎迪再挥左刺拳 |
[29:35] | A slip by Creed | 奎迪滑了一下 |
[29:37] | This is bizarre | 真古怪 |
[29:39] | Creed is over the hill, | 奎迪是拳王 |
[29:40] | and the Russian hasn’t fought anybody. | 而这个俄罗斯人则从没比赛过 |
[29:52] | Keep moving! Stick him! Apollo. | 别停下来 刺拳打他 |
[29:54] | Drago moving in again | 伊凡再次进攻 |
[29:56] | A left hand by Creed and another. Drago moves away | 奎迪再挥出左拳 伊凡避开 |
[29:59] | Come on | 好吧 来 |
[30:02] | Get your hands up! | 出拳 |
[30:07] | Another left hand by Creed! | 奎迪再次挥出左拳 |
[30:09] | Drago waiting, cocking that right hand. | 伊凡在伺机用右手攻击 |
[30:18] | Get out there! | 快避开! |
[30:19] | Get out of there! | 避开他 别靠近他 |
[30:21] | And a left hand! | 再来一个左拳 |
[30:22] | He’s taking some punishment now! | 他在不断狂揍! |
[30:23] | Drago moves him against the ropes! | 伊凡迫使他到围绳! |
[30:25] | Tie him up now! | 别让他脱身! |
[30:28] | Now the Russian throws Creed across the ring! | 伊凡把奎迪逼到另一边! |
[30:31] | Move! | 出来! |
[30:33] | It is Drago with the upper hand! | 伊凡挥出上勾拳! |
[30:34] | Drago with a left to the midsection! | 他再用左拳击中上腹! |
[30:36] | Get out of that corner! | 快走到中间! |
[30:37] | Another right and another right! | 伊凡不断挥出右拳! |
[30:39] | Another right, another right! | 又挥出另一个右拳! |
[30:44] | Creed is against the ropes! | 但奎迪已被逼到围绳! |
[30:47] | They step in and stop it! | 他们上台阻止他们! |
[30:49] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[30:51] | This is supposed to be an exhibition! You understand? | 这只是一场表演赛 明白吗? |
[30:53] | Just an exhibition! | 只是表演赛! |
[30:55] | A tremendous end to the first round by the Russian | 伊凡漂亮地赛完第一回合 |
[30:58] | And a very bloody Apollo Creed | 阿波罗血流满面 |
[31:03] | The Soviet’s strength is incredible! | 这位苏联拳手的力量真惊人! |
[31:05] | Champ, I have to stop you | 我要终止比赛 |
[31:07] | This fight’s finished. I have to call it | 这拳赛已完结 我要终止它 |
[31:10] | Champ, you can’t do no more out there | 你无法再继续比赛 |
[31:11] | I’m here to fight | 我来是拳斗的 |
[31:13] | He’s killing you. I have to stop this thing. | 他要打死你 我得阻止 |
[31:14] | I’m here to fight. | 我要继续 |
[31:15] | Promise me you won’t stop this fight. | 答应我不要终止赛事 |
[31:18] | That was a pulverizing round for the ex-champion | 这真是前拳王灾难性的一个回合 |
[31:21] | Ivan Drago is definitely for real. | 伊凡果然很认真 |
[31:27] | Don’t stop this fight no matter what | 无论怎样 不要终止比赛 |
[31:35] | no matter what | 无论怎么样 |
[31:45] | Creed comes out for round two, dancing around. | 奎迪迎战第二回合 他在轻快移动 |
[31:48] | The legs appear to be still a little rubbery | 双脚似乎仍充满弹跳力 |
[31:51] | Get your hands up | 提起双手 |
[31:53] | Get your hands up | 提起双手 |
[31:55] | Now it is the Russian just standing there. | 伊凡未有行动 |
[31:57] | The Russian trying to intimidate Creed. | 他企图恫吓奎迪 |
[32:00] | The Russian throws a right hand and staggers Creed! | 伊凡以右拳还击 奎迪摇摇摆摆 |
[32:01] | Another right to the jaw! | 又一个击中奎迪的下颚! |
[32:04] | A left to the head! | 再用左拳打其头部! |
[32:11] | Creed is being pounded without mercy! | 伊凡完全不手下留情! |
[32:14] | Stop the fight! | 不要再打! |
[32:15] | The referee tries to step in | 裁判企图阻止 |
[32:17] | and he’s thrown across the ring! | 他被撵到另一边 |
[32:19] | Throw the towel! | 抛毛巾! |
[32:22] | No | 不 |
[32:23] | I have never seen Apollo take so much punishment! | 我从没见过阿波罗这样挨打! |
[32:26] | Throw the damn towel! | 把毛巾抛出! |
[32:27] | No | 不 |
[32:34] | No | 不 |
[32:47] | My God! | 天啊! |
[32:48] | Creed is down! | 奎迪倒下来了! |
[32:52] | Apollo could be badly hurt | 阿波罗倒下来 他可能受重伤 |
[32:54] | Let him breathe! | 让他透透气! |
[32:55] | -Get move back. -Get these guys out of here! | -让开 -叫他们退后 |
[32:57] | The winner: Ivan Drago | 胜出的是伊凡 |
[33:00] | Let me through! Apollo! | 让我过去 阿波罗 |
[33:02] | I cannot be defeated | 我是不会给打败的 |
[33:04] | -Is he okay? -Somebody get a doctor! | -他没事吗? -快找医生来! |
[33:06] | There is no movement by Creed | 奎迪没动静 |
[33:08] | Get that light off him! | 把灯关掉! |
[33:09] | I defeat all men | 我打败所有人 |
[33:11] | -Is he dead? -Get out of here! | -他死了吗? -走开! |
[33:13] | It’s absolute pandemonium! | 现场一片混乱! |
[33:15] | Stand back | 请退后 |
[33:16] | Let him breathe! | 让他透气 阿波罗! |
[33:17] | You can do it | 你没有事的 |
[33:18] | Soon | 很快 |
[33:20] | I defeat real champion | 我就会打败真正拳王 |
[33:22] | Where’s the stretcher? | 担架呢? |
[33:24] | Let him breathe! | 让他呼吸 |
[33:25] | What started out as a joke has turned out to be a disaster | 本来是以喜剧开场 最后却以悲剧收场 |
[33:29] | Creed appears to be in very serious condition | 他的伤势似乎很严重 |
[33:31] | Is the man alive? | 他仍活着吗? |
[33:32] | You can make it, Apollo. | 你会没事的 阿波罗 |
[33:34] | If he dies, he dies. | 他要死就死了吧 |
[33:56] | There’s a lot I could say about this man | 我有好多关于这个人的话可说 |
[34:02] | I don’t know if it matters now | 但现在都不重要 |
[34:05] | I guess what matters is | 重要的是 |
[34:08] | what he stood for | 他代表的是什么 |
[34:11] | what he lived for | 他为了什么而活 |
[34:15] | and what he died for | 及他为了什么而死 |
[34:20] | You always did everything | 你做所有的事情 |
[34:24] | the way you wanted it | 总是按你喜欢的方式 |
[34:29] | I didn’t understand that, but | 当时我不明白 但是 |
[34:38] | now I understand | 现在我明白了 |
[34:45] | I’ll never forget you, Apollo | 我永不会忘记你 阿波罗 |
[35:06] | You’re the best | 你是最优秀的 |
[35:19] | Rocky, is the decision final? | 洛奇 这是最后决定吗? |
[35:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[35:23] | Are you the first to give up his crown? | 这是首次有拳王放弃名衔吗? |
[35:26] | I don’t know about that | 我可不知道 |
[35:28] | Doesn the title mean anything to you anymore? | 锦标对你来说还有意义吗? |
[35:30] | Not until this is over. | 没有 直到这比赛完结 |
[35:31] | Coach Rimsky, considering Rocky’s known punching power. | 廉教练 洛奇以挥拳力量劲而著称 |
[35:35] | do you still think this will be an easy fight? | 你认为这比赛易应付吗? |
[35:37] | Yes, of course. It’s a matter of size | 当然 这是体型 |
[35:41] | and evolution. Isn’t it, gentlemen? | 与进化的问题 不是吗? |
[35:43] | Drago is the most perfectly trained athlete ever. | 伊凡是历来训练得最完美运动员 |
[35:48] | This other man has not the size or the endurance | 那个家伙根本没有那身型或耐力 |
[35:51] | or the genetics to win. | 又或者天赋以胜出 |
[35:53] | It’s physically impossible for this little man to win. | 在体力方面他根本无法取胜 |
[35:57] | Drago is a look at the future. | 伊凡是未来的希望 |
[36:00] | There’s been no mention yet, but how much are you making for this fight? | 这点从没被提过 这拳赛有多少奖金? |
[36:04] | No money. | 没奖金 |
[36:05] | It’s not about money. | 这跟钱无关 |
[36:06] | Has the fight date been set yet? | 已定了比赛日期吗? |
[36:09] | December 25 | 12月25日 |
[36:10] | Why Christmas? | 为何拣圣诞节? |
[36:11] | -That’s what I was told. -Where? | -有人通知我的 -在哪里举行? |
[36:14] | It’s in Russia. | 在俄罗斯 |
[36:15] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗? |
[36:16] | What’s going on? | 洛奇 怎么了? |
[36:18] | Why did you agree to this? | 你为何答应? |
[36:19] | We fight in Soviet Union or we fight nowhere. | 除了在苏联 没有其他地方可以 |
[36:23] | Why don’t you ask Drago’s wife why she is afraid? | 为什么你们不问伊凡的妻子为何害怕 |
[36:26] | Tell them, please. | 告诉他们为什么 |
[36:27] | I’m afraid for my husband’s life. | 我怕我丈夫有生命危险 |
[36:29] | We have threats of violence everywhere. | 到处都有暴力恐吓 |
[36:33] | We are not in politics. | 我们不是政客 |
[36:35] | All I want is for my husband to be safe, to be treated fairly. | 我只想我丈夫安全并获公平对待 |
[36:39] | You call him a killer. | 你们叫他做杀手 |
[36:41] | He’s a professional fighter, not a killer. | 他是职业拳手 不是杀手 |
[36:44] | You have this belief that you are better than us. | 你们深信比我们优秀 |
[36:46] | You have this belief that this country is so very good | 你们深信这国家非常好 |
[36:50] | and we are so very bad. | 而我国就非常糟 |
[36:52] | You have this belief that you are so fair | 你们深信你们公平 |
[36:55] | and we are so cruel. | 而我们非常无情 |
[36:56] | It’s all lies and false propaganda. | 这一切都是谎话和谣传 |
[36:58] | to support this antagonistic and violent government! | 只是为了支持这个敌对的及暴力的政府! |
[37:02] | “Violent”? | “暴力”? |
[37:04] | We don’t keep our people behind a wall with machine guns. | 我们没有用机关枪来恐吓人民 |
[37:08] | -Who are you? -Who am I? | -你是谁? -我是谁? |
[37:10] | I’m the unsilent majority, big mouth! | 我是不沉默的大多数 大嘴怪! |
[37:13] | Good! | 说得好! |
[37:15] | Yes, insult us! | 侮辱我们! |
[37:16] | It’s more typical rude behavior toward visiting foreigners | 这是典型的对待外国人的无礼表现 |
[37:20] | But perhaps this simple defeat of this little so-called champion | 或者这次击败 这个所谓冠军的家伙 |
[37:25] | will be a perfect example | 会是一个非常好的例子 |
[37:27] | of how pathetic and weak your society has become! | 说明你们的社会已变得多么无能 |
[37:31] | We go! | 我们走 |
[37:41] | Mrs. Balboa! | 鲍太太 |
[37:44] | How do you feel about going to Russia? | 你对到俄罗斯比赛有何感想? |
[37:47] | How does it feel to be part of such a controversial decision? | 对这个受争议的决定有何看法? |
[37:53] | Did Creed’s death make up your husband’s mind? | 是因为奎迪的死吗? |
[37:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:57] | why will fight in Christmas? | 为何要在圣诞节比赛? |
[37:59] | Is it his decision? | 是他决定的吗? |
[38:00] | When will you go to Russia? | 你何时会去俄罗斯? |
[38:02] | I’m not going to Russia. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不会去俄罗斯 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[38:06] | or what you people are doing here. | 我也不知道你们来做什么 |
[38:44] | You all right? | 你没事吗? |
[38:45] | Yeah | 没事 |
[38:46] | Fine | 很好 |
[38:48] | Why did you do it? | 你为何这样做? |
[38:53] | I just have to do what I have to do. | 我只是做我要做的事 |
[38:55] | You don’t have to do anything | 你什么也不需要做 |
[39:00] | No, Adrian, I do. | 艾莉 我需要 |
[39:04] | I have to leave this place too. | 而且还要离开这地方 |
[39:07] | So where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[39:09] | They said they would let me train in Russia. | 他们说让我到俄罗斯受训 |
[39:13] | I just want to go someplace where | 我只想到一个地方 |
[39:16] | I won’t think of nothing except him | 那里我不会想到别的事 除了奎迪 |
[39:19] | Rocky, give it some time. | 洛奇 让时间冲淡吧 |
[39:21] | Don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[39:22] | A lot of people live with hurt. | 很多人都同样活在痛苦中 |
[39:25] | Adrian, a lot of people don’t have the choice. | 许多人没有选择 |
[39:27] | I do. | 我有 |
[39:28] | And for that you’re willing to lose everything? | 而你愿意为此放弃所有东西? |
[39:31] | This ain’t everything | 艾莉 这并非所有 |
[39:35] | This house and the stuff we have | 这房子 汽车 我们拥有的东西 |
[39:38] | ain’t everything | 都不是所有 |
[39:42] | There’s a lot more than this | 还有许多东西的 |
[39:45] | Before, there were reasons to fight | 之前你说要出赛 |
[39:46] | I could understand. | 我可以明白 |
[39:48] | but I don’t understand this | 但我今次不明白 |
[39:49] | Even if you win, what have you won? | 即使你赢了又如何? |
[39:51] | Apollo is still gone. | 阿波罗仍然死了 |
[39:53] | Why can’t you change your thinking? | 为何你不可改变你的想法? |
[39:55] | Everybody else does! | 每一个人都可以改变! |
[39:57] | Because I’m a fighter | 因为我是拳击手 |
[39:59] | That’s the way I’m made | 这就是我的处事方式 |
[40:02] | That’s what you married | 你嫁的就是这样的人 |
[40:04] | We can’t change what we are | 我们无法改变自己 |
[40:06] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[40:08] | You can’t change anything. | 你无法改变什么的 |
[40:10] | All we can do is just go with what we are. | 我们只能按本性行事 |
[40:12] | You cann’t go with what we are. | 按本性行事 |
[40:13] | Have you read the papers? | 你看过报章了吗? |
[40:15] | Do you know what everybody says? | 知道大家怎样说吗? |
[40:17] | Everybody says it’s suicide! | 是自杀! |
[40:19] | You’ve seen him. You know how strong he is | 你见过他 知道他多强壮 |
[40:22] | You can’t win! | 你无法赢的 |
[40:32] | Adrian always tells the truth | 艾莉总是说出事实 |
[40:36] | Maybe I can’t win | 对 或许我无法赢 |
[40:40] | Maybe the only thing I can do | 或许我唯一可以做的 |
[40:43] | is just take everything he’s got | 是尽力攻击他 |
[40:47] | But to beat me | 但若要打败我 |
[40:49] | he’ll have to kill me | 除非把我打死 |
[40:52] | And to kill me | 而若要打死我 |
[40:54] | he’ll have to have the heart to stand in front of me | 他必要有胆量站在我面前 |
[40:59] | And to do that | 而要这样做 |
[41:01] | he has to be willing to die himself | 他必须愿意牺牲自己 |
[41:05] | I don’t know if he’s ready to do that | 我不知道他会否准备好这样做 |
[41:08] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[41:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:49] | Be careful with the plaid ones. | 轻放那些格子皮箱 |
[45:51] | They belong to the boss. | 他们是主人的 |
[45:53] | Did you pack your toothbrush? | 保利 有带牙刷吗? |
[45:55] | You know how tobacco stains your teeth. | 烟迹会残留在牙齿上的 |
[45:58] | If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times. | 我已说过 我已告诉你许多次 |
[46:01] | Stop busting my chops | 别插话 |
[46:05] | I’ll have her wires tied when I get back | 等我回来我会用电线绑住她 |
[46:08] | When will you be back? | 你何时回来? |
[46:13] | Pretty soon | 很快 |
[46:14] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗? |
[46:17] | -No. -Yes, you are | -不怕 -不 你怕 |
[46:19] | A little maybe? | 有少许吧? |
[46:21] | Wouldn’t you be? | 你不会吗? |
[46:23] | If a big giant man wanted to beat me up, | 若一个巨人要打垮我 |
[46:26] | I’d be real scared. | 我会很害怕 |
[46:32] | The truth is, sometimes | 坦白说 有时候 |
[46:36] | I do get a little scared | 我真的会有少许怕 |
[46:39] | When I’m in that ring really getting hit | 当我在擂台上被狠揍 |
[46:43] | and my arms hurt so much I can’t lift them | 而我的手痛得提不起来时 |
[46:46] | I’m thinking, “God, | 我会想 “天啊 |
[46:47] | I wish this guy would hit me on the chin, | 真希望他揍我下巴 |
[46:50] | so I don’t feel nothing anymore.” | 那么我再也没有感觉” |
[46:54] | Then there’s another side that comes out | 然后你内心的另一面 |
[46:57] | that isn’t so scared. | 却不是那么怕 |
[46:59] | It’s another side | 这另一面 |
[47:03] | that wants to take more | 就想去继续 |
[47:05] | that wants to go that one more round | 想去继续多一个回合 |
[47:08] | because by going that one more roundwhen | 因为继续多一个 |
[47:11] | you don’t think you can | 你认为没可能的回合 |
[47:14] | That’s what makes all the difference in your life | 往往可以改变你一生 |
[47:17] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[47:20] | Can you remember one more thing? | 我还想你记住一件事 |
[47:23] | Remember that | 记住 |
[47:25] | Daddy thinks you’re the best boy in the world | 爸爸认为你是世上最出色的孩子 |
[47:29] | And Daddy loves you, no matter what | 无论怎样 爸爸一样爱你 |
[47:41] | I have to go now | 我要走了 |
[47:44] | Will you take care of everything | 你要照顾自己 |
[47:47] | Don’t forget to feed your robot | 别忘记给你的机械人充电 |
[47:52] | Bye, babe | 再见 宝贝 |
[47:55] | Good luck | 祝你好运 |
[47:57] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[48:00] | Come on! The meter’s running! | 快些 收费仪在跳 |
[49:16] | What a horrendous flight | 这次飞行真可怕 |
[49:18] | This is Russia? Don’t look so tough | 这就是俄罗斯? 也不是太落后 |
[49:47] | Mr. Balboa | 鲍先生 |
[49:51] | We take you to quarters now | 我们准备送你到住处 |
[49:54] | When does the sun come up? | 太阳何时升起? |
[49:56] | This is detrimental to my sinuses. | 这对我的鼻窦有害 |
[49:59] | Weather changes hour to hour. | 天气每小时都变动 |
[50:01] | Get used to it. | 你必须要适应 |
[50:04] | Get in car now | 请上车 |
[50:05] | We have very long trip. | 路途很遥远的 |
[50:08] | He sounds like Dracula’s cousin. | 他像是吸血僵尸的表兄 |
[50:09] | Come on, Paulie. | 算了 保利 |
[51:10] | Like you requested, yes? | 符合你要求吗? |
[51:13] | -You requested this dumb location? -Yeah | -你要求这样荒芜的地方? -是 |
[51:16] | Why? You planning to grow reindeer or something? | 为什么? 你打算养驯鹿吗? |
[51:21] | I just wanted to get away from things | 我只想远离世俗 |
[51:24] | The equipment you requested | 你要求的设备 |
[51:26] | is in barn | 就在仓库内 |
[51:30] | -Who are they? -“They”? | -他们是谁? -“他们”? |
[51:33] | They are assigned to you | 是委派给你的 |
[51:36] | Official chaperones. | 是你的官方监督人 |
[51:39] | Where you go, they go | 你们去哪儿 他们就去哪儿 |
[51:43] | I have a bad dream here | 这是个噩梦 |
[51:45] | -It’s okay. -It’s okay? | -保利 没问题的 -没问题? |
[51:48] | This is below human standards. | 这不是给人住的 |
[51:50] | There’s no antennas. You have to complain. | 连天线也没有 你得投诉 |
[51:52] | We’ll crack out here | 我们会发疯的 |
[51:55] | You have everything I have been instructed to provide | 我已按指示 为你提供了一切 |
[51:58] | We are finished, yes? | 我们任务已完成 |
[52:12] | No sparring? | 你不投诉? |
[52:17] | I don’t think I need it anymore | 我不再需要了 保利 |
[52:20] | No sparring? No TV? Nothing? | 没有练拳手 没有电视 什么都没有? |
[52:23] | How the heck is he supposed to train around here? | 他在这里怎样训练? |
[52:27] | No TV. What about the Rose Bowl game? | 没有电视 怎样收看美式足球季后赛? |
[52:30] | No room service, I bet. | 我打赌一定也没有客房服务 |
[52:32] | I hope they got my comics here. | 真希望他们把我的漫画送来 |
[52:34] | What a depressing vacation | 这假期真叫人沮丧 |
[52:44] | Goddamn | 岂有此理 |
[53:08] | Checkmate, friend | 将军 朋友 |
[53:25] | -Champ, can I come up? -Sure | -洛奇 我可以进来吗? -可以 |
[53:32] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[53:34] | Pretty good | 很好 |
[53:35] | Some kind of weather we’re having | 这样的天气真难忍受 |
[53:37] | It’s pretty rough | 对 的确很冷 |
[53:39] | But for what you have to do it’s good | 但对于你来说却很适合 |
[53:43] | Toughen you up | 使你更坚强 |
[53:45] | I guess so | 或许吧 |
[53:46] | You’ll have to do almost everything alone | 我知道你要自己在这儿做很多事 |
[53:49] | -but I’ll be with you. -Yeah, I know | -但是我不会离开你的 -我知道 |
[53:53] | Apollo was like my son | 阿波罗就像我的儿子 |
[53:56] | I raised him | 我抚养他 |
[53:59] | When he died | 他死了 |
[54:00] | part of me died | 部分的我也死了 |
[54:03] | But now | 但现在 |
[54:05] | you’re the one | 你是唯一的人 |
[54:06] | You’re the one that’s | 只有你 |
[54:08] | going to keep his spirit alive.You’re the one | 会使他精神不灭 只有你 |
[54:11] | that’s going to make sure he didn’t die for nothing | 可以证明他不是死得没价值的 |
[54:15] | You’ll have to go through hell | 他将要熬过难关 |
[54:18] | worse than any nightmare you ever dreamed | 这难关比你任何一个噩梦还要糟 |
[54:22] | But in the end | 但最后 |
[54:24] | I know you’ll be the one standing | 你会是屹立不倒的那个 |
[54:28] | I’ll try | 我会尝试 |
[54:34] | I’ll try | 我会尝试 |
[54:40] | You know what you have to do | 你知道你要做什么 |
[54:44] | Do it | 尽力去做 |
[54:47] | Do it | 尽力去做 |
[54:54] | Thanks, Duke | 谢谢你 杜克 |
[59:10] | I couldn’t stay away any more | 我无法再离开你 |
[59:16] | I missed you | 我很挂念你 |
[59:20] | I missed you | 我也挂念你 |
[59:24] | I’m with you no matter what | 不论怎样 我都与你一起 |
[59:27] | “No matter what”? | “不论怎样”? |
[59:32] | No matter what | 不论怎样 |
[1:01:20] | No pain | 全力以赴 |
[1:01:23] | No pain | 全力以赴 |
[1:01:24] | No pain | 全力以赴 |
[1:04:00] | Drago | 伊凡 |
[1:04:06] | Drago | 伊凡 |
[1:04:12] | Hello, everybody, and Merry Christmas from a very unusual place | 各位好 我们在特别地方 祝大家圣诞快乐 |
[1:04:16] | We’re in Moscow in the Soviet Union | 这里是苏联的莫斯科 |
[1:04:18] | I’m Barry Tompkins along with Al Bandiero | 我们是汤巴里和班艾尔 |
[1:04:20] | This promises to be the most-watched event in boxing history | 这将是拳击界史上 最不容错过的赛事 |
[1:04:24] | The iron horse from America, Rocky Balboa | 来自美国的铁马鲍洛奇 |
[1:04:31] | Drago | 伊凡 |
[1:04:33] | Since that tragedy in Las Vegas and the death of Apollo Creed | 自从赌城的那次惨剧 阿波罗身亡后 |
[1:04:36] | Drago has been nicknamed Death From Above. | 他就被冠以”天降的死神”这绰号 |
[1:05:11] | The General Secretary of the Soviet | 台上站着是苏联总书记 |
[1:05:13] | and other members of the Politburo | 及政治局常委们 |
[1:05:14] | have made their way to their seats high above the ring here in Moscow | 和其他已经就坐的成员 来观赏这场在莫斯科的 |
[1:05:25] | I know you’re busy just now | 我知你现在没空闲 |
[1:05:28] | but I want to tell you some things | 但我想告诉你一些 |
[1:05:29] | I never told you | 我从没说过的事 |
[1:05:30] | I know sometimes I act stupid | 我知我有时做了 |
[1:05:32] | and say stupid things | 和说了一些愚蠢的东西 |
[1:05:34] | But you kept me around when others would have said, “Drop that bum.” | 但别人说”丢掉那个废物”时你仍留在我身边 |
[1:05:38] | You give me respect | 你使我仍有自尊 |
[1:05:39] | It’s hard for me to say these things | 这些话我很难说出口 |
[1:05:42] | because that ain’t my way | 因为那不是我的风格 |
[1:05:44] | but if I could just be someone else | 但若我可以做另一个人 |
[1:05:47] | I’d want to be you | 我会想做你 |
[1:05:49] | You’re all heart, man. | 因你充满了真心 |
[1:05:54] | Thanks, Paulio | 谢谢你 保利 |
[1:05:56] | Now blast this guy’s teeth out! | 现在去好好教训那个家伙! |
[1:05:59] | I’ll try | 我会尽力 |
[1:06:17] | One of the fighters is starting to make his way toward the ring | 其中一位拳手已经开始进场 |
[1:06:22] | Listen to this crowd! | 听听观众的叫声 |
[1:06:23] | This borders on pure hatred. | 完全是充满仇恨的 |
[1:06:26] | Rocky’s face absolutely like stone | 洛奇毫无表情 |
[1:06:29] | He is the picture of concentration. | 他非常集中精神 |
[1:06:31] | The booing crowd here does not seem to bother him one bit | 这些嘘声似乎对他没半点影响 |
[1:06:35] | The champ has a look tonight that can burn through lead | 他今晚的眼神像是能穿透铅板 |
[1:06:38] | The booing crowd has absolutely no effect on the man. | 这些嘘声完全没有影响他 |
[1:06:41] | His concentration seems to be like stone | 他仍然非常集中精神 |
[1:06:44] | That’s my dad | 那是我爸爸 |
[1:06:45] | -We know. -We’re not nerds. | -我们知道 -你以为我们白痴的吗 |
[1:06:49] | Listen to this crowd. It sounds insane. | 听听观众的喊声 像疯了般 |
[1:06:59] | Now the entrance of the Russian national champion | 俄罗斯全国冠军出场了 |
[1:07:03] | Ivan Drago, a man with an entire country in his corner. | 伊凡 他代表了整个国家 |
[1:08:00] | Look at the expression on the face of Ivan Drago | 看看伊凡的表情 |
[1:08:03] | He seems impervious to the madness of the crowd. | 他对观众的热情似乎无动于衷 |
[1:08:07] | He’s like a volcano just waiting to erupt | 他就如将要爆发的火山 |
[1:08:10] | The Russian champion is amazingly cool as he acknowledges his premier. | 伊凡冷静地跟总理点头示意 |
[1:08:16] | I’d like to point out again this is a non-sanctioned fight | 我要指出这是一场非认可的赛事 |
[1:08:20] | This is not for the title | 这并非锦杯赛 |
[1:08:22] | The American boxing commission has not sanctioned this bout | 并没被美国拳击委员会认可 |
[1:10:01] | Ladies and gentlemen | 各位 |
[1:10:17] | It’s unbelievable. | 真难以相信 |
[1:10:18] | I’ve never seen such a hostile crowd. | 我从未见过这样怀有敌意的观众 |
[1:10:49] | It’s an unbelievable sight to see. | 这景象真教人难以相信 |
[1:10:52] | They’re toe-to-toe. | 他们面对面地站着 |
[1:10:54] | The Russian towers above the American It’s a true case of | 伊凡比洛奇高大 这就是现代版的 |
[1:10:57] | David and Goliath. | 大卫对歌利亚 |
[1:11:00] | The condition of both men is unbelievable | 真难以置信的情况 |
[1:11:04] | I must break you | 我一定会打垮你 |
[1:11:13] | Remember what I said back there about wanting to be you? | 记得我说过我想做你吗? |
[1:11:17] | Forget it | 忘了它吧 |
[1:11:20] | Thanks, Paulio | 谢谢你 保利 |
[1:11:30] | Take it straight to him and be a rock for me. Understand? | 别手下留情 要坚硬如石头 |
[1:11:34] | Be strong! | 要坚强 别输 |
[1:11:36] | All right? Take it to him. | 把他打败 |
[1:11:37] | -No pain. -No pain | -全力以赴 -全力以赴 |
[1:11:41] | Do it! | 洛奇 努力 |
[1:11:44] | There’s the opening round bell. | 铃声响了 |
[1:11:45] | Rocky comes into the center of the ring | 洛奇走到擂台中央 |
[1:11:48] | The Russian way back into Balboa’s corner now | 洛奇把伊凡逼到自己场角 |
[1:11:56] | -Get out of there! -Let’s go! | -走出来 -突破他 |
[1:12:03] | Once more, it’s Drago backing up Rocky with a jab. | 再一次 伊凡挥出刺拳 |
[1:12:06] | Balboa is not staying on balance | 洛奇失去平衡 |
[1:12:10] | because of the Russian’s long jab | 因他被伊凡的刺拳击中 |
[1:12:14] | Brace yourself! | 保护好自己 |
[1:12:21] | Hands up! | 双手提起 |
[1:12:24] | -Charge him! -Now! | -揍他 -立刻 |
[1:12:26] | He can’t seem to touch the Russian! | 他似乎无法触及伊凡 |
[1:12:29] | Rocky pounding away at the midsection of the Russian! | 洛奇向伊凡进攻 |
[1:12:32] | He hit him with everything he’s got! | 他竭尽所能狂揍 |
[1:12:34] | Drago just smiled at him. | 而伊凡只对着他微笑 |
[1:12:38] | -Keep chopping away! -Chop him down! | -别停下来 -继续出拳 |
[1:12:45] | Come on, Rocky | 洛奇 加油 |
[1:12:48] | Rocky Balboa is in serious trouble! | 洛奇似乎遇到很大麻烦 |
[1:12:50] | They might have to stop this one before somebody gets killed. | 必须在未造成伤亡前中止比赛 |
[1:12:54] | Break his rhythm! | 打破他的节奏 |
[1:13:00] | Rocky’s hurt. He woke the sleeping giant. | 洛奇受伤了 他吵醒这个巨人 |
[1:13:01] | Now he’s paying the price | 现在自讨苦吃 |
[1:13:03] | A solid hand from Drago sends Rocky Balboa 15 feet across the ring! | 伊凡挥出右拳把洛奇抛到15英尺外 |
[1:13:07] | And the champ is down! | 洛奇倒下来 |
[1:13:16] | Rocky, get up! | 洛奇 快起来 |
[1:13:20] | Hand up | 双手提起 |
[1:13:22] | Hand up | 双手提起 |
[1:13:29] | Drago continuing to punish Rocky Balboa! | 伊凡继续狂揍鲍洛奇 |
[1:13:33] | Hejust will not let him out of that corner! | 竭力不让他离开场角 |
[1:13:35] | Rocky Balboa is just trying to get through this first round. | 洛奇尽力赛完这一个回合 |
[1:13:44] | The Russian just threw Balboa into his own corner like a rag doll | 伊凡将洛奇如布偶般扔到自己的场角 |
[1:13:48] | A tough first three minutes for Rocky. | 对洛奇来说这是个漫长的回合 |
[1:13:52] | He’s not only fighting what appears to be an invincible opponenthe’s | 不只面对无往不胜的对手 |
[1:13:55] | also fighting a very hostile crowd | 还有满怀敌意的观众 |
[1:13:57] | The Russian Premier and most of the Politburo are looking on | 而俄国总理和政治局成员都在看着 |
[1:14:02] | What’s happening out there? | 发生什么事? |
[1:14:03] | He’s winning | 他在赢 |
[1:14:06] | I see three of him out there | 我见到三个他 |
[1:14:08] | Get the one in the middle. | 攻击中间那一个 |
[1:14:09] | Right, hit the one in the middle. | 对 揍中间那个 |
[1:14:20] | Take his heart. If you hurt him, you’ll take his heart | 打击他的勇气 攻击他 他就会丧失勇气 |
[1:14:22] | -No pain. -No pain. | -全力以赴 -全力以赴 |
[1:14:23] | Take his heart | 打击他的勇气 |
[1:14:24] | Keep working! | 继续努力 |
[1:14:27] | There’s the bell for round two. It’s been a one-sided fight so far | 铃声响了 比赛似乎是一面倒 |
[1:14:30] | It will take more than luck for Rocky to survive this round. | 洛奇要赢必须靠些运气 他被狂揍 |
[1:14:34] | Rocky’s been hit with bombs. | 洛奇向他挥出勾拳 |
[1:14:36] | Slip and hook! | 躲闪 勾拳 |
[1:14:37] | Balboa trying to stay in the middle of the ring against the big Russian | 洛奇竭力留在台上对付伊凡 |
[1:14:40] | Move the head! | 打他的头 |
[1:14:44] | Do you get to do. Stay with him! | 做你要做的事 对付他 |
[1:14:49] | No pain! | 全力以赴 |
[1:15:03] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[1:15:06] | Balboa goes down again! Bounces right back up! | 洛奇再次被击倒! 他又起来了! |
[1:15:12] | He’s getting killed! | 他快被打死了 |
[1:15:18] | Rocky Balboa has taken Ivan Drago’s best punches so far. | 洛奇不断挨着伊凡的重拳 |
[1:15:22] | He’s cut and bleeding, | 他受伤流血 |
[1:15:24] | but he’s on his feet and on the run. | 但他仍站着继续比赛 |
[1:15:28] | He’s cut! | 支持住 |
[1:15:32] | He dead! | 他死定了 |
[1:15:34] | The Russian’s cut! It’s a bad cut! | 伊凡受伤了 严重的伤 |
[1:15:37] | Now it’s Rocky Balboa coming after Ivan Drago! | 鲍洛奇现在反过来狂揍伊凡 |
[1:15:51] | Incredible! Get him! | 不可思议 继续打他 |
[1:15:57] | The Russian wants to go on! | 伊凡不想放弃 |
[1:15:59] | He grabs Balboa by the throat! | 他抓住洛奇的喉咙 |
[1:16:01] | Balboa picks up the Russian | 洛奇抓起伊凡 |
[1:16:04] | and throws him to the ground like a wrestler! | 如摔跤手般把他摔在地上 |
[1:16:05] | It’s a gutter war! | 这真是场混战! |
[1:16:07] | No holds barred in Moscow! | 莫斯科的拳赛完全不设限! |
[1:16:09] | Rocky may be on the receiving end so far, | 洛奇目前可能处于劣势 |
[1:16:11] | but he’s here to fight! | 但他却全力出击 |
[1:16:13] | This is shaping up to be a personal war. | 这像变了一场私人激战 |
[1:16:15] | Right now, | 而此刻 |
[1:16:16] | it’s anybody’s boxing match | 这成了街头拳击赛 |
[1:16:20] | You’re doing good. | 你做得很好 |
[1:16:22] | I couldn’t do better myself | 要是我自己不会做这么好 |
[1:16:28] | -You got him hurt bad. -Yeah | -你伤他很严重 -是 |
[1:16:30] | Now he’s worried. You cut him! | 现在他开始担心 你伤了他! |
[1:16:31] | You hurt him! You hurt him! | 你伤了他! 你打伤了他! |
[1:16:33] | You see? You see? | 看到吗? 看到吗? |
[1:16:34] | He’s not a machine! He’s a man! | 他不是机器! 他也是人! |
[1:16:44] | You want it more than he does! | 你要打败他 |
[1:16:46] | -No pain! -No pain! | -全力以赴 -全力以赴 |
[1:16:50] | Okay, Take it to him! | 好 别对他手下留情 |
[1:17:53] | A big right hand by Rocky Balboa! | 洛奇狠狠的一个右拳! |
[1:18:24] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[1:18:25] | You’ve come a long way. | 你一路走过来了 |
[1:18:33] | -Charge him! -Now! | -揍他 -立刻 |
[1:19:01] | Punch him! | 打他 |
[1:19:31] | Come on! | 放马过来 |
[1:19:40] | A few cheers now for Balboa | 有些观众为洛奇打气 |
[1:19:43] | Suddenly Moscow is pro Rocky! | 莫斯科突然支持洛奇 |
[1:19:58] | No pain. | 全力以赴 |
[1:20:02] | Keep taking it to him. | 继续打他 |
[1:20:25] | Al, this place is ready to explode | 这场馆快要爆炸 |
[1:20:28] | Lethal punch after punch! | 双方拳来拳往 |
[1:20:29] | Amazing willpower! | 表现惊人的意志力 |
[1:20:30] | Neither man backing off | 双方都不放弃 |
[1:20:32] | Rocky Balboa’s determination | 洛奇的决心 |
[1:20:34] | is actually winning over the once-hostile crowd. | 开始令观众倒戈相向 |
[1:20:37] | This is incredible | 真想不到 |
[1:20:39] | What round is it? | 第几个回合? |
[1:20:41] | Fifteenth. One more round. | 十五 还有一个回合 |
[1:20:43] | There’s no stopping us now. | 已没什么可阻挡我们 |
[1:20:44] | This is our round | 这回合属于我们的 |
[1:20:51] | No stopping now! | 别停下来 |
[1:20:52] | You start, and you don’t stop! | 开始了就不要停下来 |
[1:20:54] | All your strength! | 要尽你所有的体力 |
[1:20:55] | All your power! All your love! | 能力和爱 |
[1:20:57] | Everything you’ve got! | 你拥有的一切 |
[1:21:27] | To win, you have to knock him out! | 你要把他击倒 |
[1:21:29] | Punch till you can’t punch no more! | 你要不断挥拳直到无力为止 |
[1:21:33] | This is your whole life here! | 你的一生就在这里 |
[1:21:35] | Knock him out | 击倒他 |
[1:21:37] | Do it now! | 马上去 |
[1:21:39] | There’s the bell. The war is on. | 铃声响了 战斗继续 |
[1:21:41] | This is the last round. | 这是最后一个回合 |
[1:21:48] | To the end | 最后决胜 |
[1:21:51] | Which one of these fighters | 哪一位拳手 |
[1:21:54] | will be standing at the end of this round? | 能在这回合胜出? |
[1:21:56] | Drago snaps out a stiff jab | 伊凡挥出狠狠的刺拳 |
[1:21:58] | and another | 再一个 |
[1:21:59] | Go on | 继续 |
[1:22:01] | Rocky taking punishment, | 洛奇处于下风 |
[1:22:03] | trying to get inside! | 他企图避开他 |
[1:22:05] | He’s completely exhausted | 他已完全耗尽力气 |
[1:22:08] | Come on, cut him | 加油 攻击他 |
[1:22:10] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[1:22:19] | Hit him! | 打他 |
[1:22:26] | Come on, fight! | 放马过来 |
[1:22:46] | Balboa is chopping the Russian down! | 洛奇狂揍伊凡 |
[1:22:53] | Drago’s hard right hand stuns Rocky Balboa | 伊凡挥出右拳突袭洛奇 |
[1:23:02] | Don’t go down! | 别倒下 |
[1:23:04] | -Don’t go down. -Go away. | -别倒下 -走开 |
[1:23:09] | Forget technique. Forget strategy. | 不讲求技术策略 |
[1:23:11] | This is just a street fight. | 这是一场街头激斗 |
[1:23:13] | It’s a question | 问题是 |
[1:23:14] | of who wants it most. | 谁的取胜心较大 |
[1:23:15] | -What is he doing? -He’s winning! | -他在做什么 -他快赢了 |
[1:23:22] | To the body! | 打他身体 |
[1:23:25] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:23:27] | Rocky | 洛奇 |
[1:23:29] | knock his head off! | 打破他的头 |
[1:23:30] | Rocky, knock his head off! | 洛奇 打破他的头 |
[1:23:33] | Come on! Finish him! | 加油! 干掉他 |
[1:23:37] | Don’t stop | 别停下来 |
[1:23:40] | Don’t stop | 别停下来 |
[1:23:43] | You’re gonna do it! | 你可以做到的 |
[1:23:59] | Four | 四 |
[1:24:02] | Six! | 六 |
[1:24:09] | Rocky Balboa has done the impossible | 洛奇完成了不可能完成的事 |
[1:24:12] | and these people love it! | 观众都为他欢呼 |
[1:24:14] | It is absolute pandemonium! | 这真是一场混战 |
[1:24:53] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:25:00] | I came here tonight | 我今晚到这里来 |
[1:25:02] | and I didn’t know what to expect | 没期望过什么 |
[1:25:07] | I’ve seen a lot of people hating me | 我见到许多人憎恨我 |
[1:25:11] | and I didn’t knowwhat to feel about that | 我不知道怎么去反应 |
[1:25:15] | so I guess I didn’t like you much either | 所以我也不喜欢你们 |
[1:25:24] | During this fight | 在刚才比赛时 |
[1:25:28] | I seen a lot of changing | 我见到许多变化 |
[1:25:33] | the way you felt about me | 你们对我的态度 |
[1:25:37] | and the way I felt about you | 以及我对你们的感觉 |
[1:25:44] | In here, there were two guys | 这场馆里有两个拳手 |
[1:25:49] | killing each other | 互相残杀 |
[1:25:51] | But I guess that’s better than 20 million | 但我想这比二千万还好 |
[1:25:59] | What I’m trying to say is | 我想说的是 |
[1:26:03] | if I can change | 如果我可以改变 |
[1:26:08] | and you can change | 你也可以改变 |
[1:26:12] | everybody can change! | 人人都可以改变 |
[1:26:33] | I just want to say one thing to my kid | 我想对我儿子说一句话 |
[1:26:37] | who should be home sleeping. Merry Christmas, kid! | 他应该在家里睡着了 孩子 圣诞快乐 |
[1:26:41] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[1:26:43] | I love you! | 我爱你 |