英文名称:rocky v
年代:1990
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们 |
[00:28] | We’re in Moscow,in the Soviet Union. | 我们在苏联的莫斯科 |
[00:30] | This promises to be the most-watched event in boxing history. | 这肯定是拳击史上最多人观看的一场比赛 |
[00:42] | I must break you. | 我要击败你 |
[00:48] | Throw your right! | 到右边去 |
[00:50] | He will not let him out of that corner. | 他把洛奇困在角落 |
[00:52] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[00:56] | Rocky Balboa is in serious trouble. | 洛奇身陷困境 |
[00:59] | He’s getting killed! | 他毫无招架之力 |
[01:03] | Drago continuing to punish Rocky Balboa. | 德拉戈挥拳猛击洛奇 |
[01:08] | -No pain! -No pain. | -不痛 -不痛 |
[01:13] | Rocky’s been hit with bombs. Rocky’s hurt! | 洛奇惨遭修理 洛奇受伤了 |
[01:18] | The right hand from Drago sends Rocky Balboa 15 feet across the ring. | 德拉戈一记右拳把洛奇打得倒飞15英尺 |
[01:23] | The champ is down. | 拳王被击倒了 |
[01:25] | Rocky,Get up! | 洛奇 快起来 |
[01:31] | It’s been a one-sided fight so far. | 目前的战况是一面倒 |
[01:34] | Drago throws a hard right hand and stuns Rocky Balboa! | 德拉戈一记猛烈的右拳把洛奇打得头昏脑胀 |
[01:39] | They might have to stop this one before somebody gets killed. | 再不停止比赛就要出人命了 |
[01:48] | Rocky taking punishment! He’s completely exhausted. | 洛奇惨遭一轮重拳 他已欲振乏力 |
[02:04] | Balboa goes down again from a right hand! | 洛奇又被一记右钩拳击倒在地 |
[02:16] | Lethal punch after punch. Amazing willpower! | 重拳有如排山倒海 惊人的意志力 |
[02:23] | Rocky Balboa has taken all of Drago’s best punches. | 洛奇到目前还招架得住德拉戈的每一拳 |
[02:26] | He’s cut and bleeding. | 他已经是血流满面 |
[02:28] | What’s happening out there? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[02:31] | -I see three of him out there. -Hit the one in the middle. | -我看见三个影子 -打中间那个影子 |
[02:33] | Right! Hit the one in the middle! | 对 打中间那个 |
[02:37] | -The Russian’s cut! -Kill him! | -俄国选手流血了 -打倒他 |
[02:55] | To the ground like a wrestler! It’s a gutter war. | 像摔角手般扭倒在地 简直是市井小民的打法 |
[02:58] | No holds barred in Moscow! | 莫斯科的拳赛完全不设限 |
[03:00] | All your strength,power. Everything you’ve got. | 用尽你的全力 使出浑身解数 |
[03:03] | This is your whole life! | 关乎你一生前途 |
[03:05] | A good right hand by Rocky Balboa! | 洛奇一记右钩拳 |
[03:13] | Rocky Balboa has done the impossible! | 洛奇赢得不可能的比赛 |
[03:21] | Rocky! Rocky! | 洛奇… |
[03:40] | I never saw nothing like it. | 我从未见过这种场面 |
[03:42] | You came through like the champ you are. Did yourself and everybody proud. | 你以拳王的精神坚持到底 你和大家都无比光荣 |
[03:48] | Especially Apollo! | 尤其是阿波罗 |
[03:50] | -Yo,Tony. -What is it,baby? What do you need? | -汤尼 -怎么了 宝贝 你需要什么? |
[03:54] | Get Adrian. | 叫艾莉来 |
[04:10] | How’s everybody doing out there? | 大家在外面还好吧 |
[04:13] | Oh. Everything’s okay. | 大家都很好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1317个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:190个,六级词汇:83个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:142个,考研词汇:217个,专四词汇:181个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:379个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[04:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[04:22] | Remember when Mick said when he was fightin’… | 还记得米克说过当年他出赛时 |
[04:27] | sometimes he’d fight so hard… | 有时候出力过猛 |
[04:30] | that he was thinking he broke somethin’ inside… | 感觉就好像…五脏六腑全散掉了 |
[04:35] | and he was gonna die? | 他好像快死了一样 |
[04:39] | That’s what he said when the angels was pullin’ on him. | 他说这时候就像天使在召唤他 |
[04:44] | Rocky,you’re scaring me. | 你吓坏我了 |
[04:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[04:47] | Adrian,I can’t. | 艾莉 我不能 |
[04:49] | Can’t what? | 不能什么? |
[04:52] | I…I can’t stop my hands from shaking. | 我…我不能停止我的双手颤动 |
[05:00] | -I never felt this thing. -We’ve gotta see a doctor. | -以前从没这样子 -你必须要看医生 |
[05:03] | -No. No,I just wanna go home. -Home? | -不 我只想回家 -回家? |
[05:06] | -Yeah. -Not see a doctor? | -对 -不看医生吗? |
[05:08] | I’m just tired. I just wanna go home,Mick. | 我只是累了 我想回家 米克 |
[05:13] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[05:17] | I just wanna go home,okay? | 我只想回家 好吗? |
[05:41] | -Adrian,where’s the kid? -I don’t know. | -艾莉 孩子呢? -我不知道 |
[05:45] | I don’t see the kid. Where’s the kid? Ain’t he here? | 我没看见孩子 他在哪里? 他不在这里吗? |
[05:49] | Dad! Dad! | 爸… |
[05:52] | There he is! Hey,Slugger! How you doin’? | 他在这 小拳王 你好吗 |
[05:56] | Say hi to your mom. | 向你妈问候 |
[05:58] | -I’m forgotten now? -Hi,Uncle Paulie. | -忘了叫我吗? -保罗叔叔 你好 |
[06:00] | -Dad,how you feeling? -I got a few dents. How’s school? | -你感觉怎么样? -身上还有几个伤口 学校还好吗 |
[06:03] | -I made the honor roll. -Beautiful! | -我上荣誉榜了 -很棒 |
[06:05] | I’m Sheila Downs,Airport Security. | 我是希拉·唐丝 安全人员 |
[06:07] | Welcome. There’s a press reception. | 请跟我来 记者会正在等你 |
[06:11] | Rocky,how did you feel about the Russian people in general? | 洛奇 你对俄国民众感觉如何? |
[06:14] | Very good. They was great people. | 很好 他们都很友善 |
[06:17] | I didn’t understand what they was speaking… | 我听不懂俄语 |
[06:20] | but I understood what they was meaning. | 但是我明白他们的意思 |
[06:22] | -Mrs. Balboa,did you learn any Russian? -Did I learn Russian? | -洛奇太太 你学了几句俄语吧? -我有没有学俄语? |
[06:25] | She got fluent in vodka. | 她说伏特加很流畅 |
[06:30] | There are rumors of physical complications after the fight. | 洛奇 听说你比赛后身体不适 |
[06:32] | -Complications? -No! | -身体不适? -不 |
[06:34] | Those were rumors. He’s in perfect physical condition. | 这些只是谣传 他身体好的很 |
[06:40] | Rocky,the American Medical Association recommended boxing be banned. | 我有个问题 美国医学协会最近建议禁止举行拳赛 |
[06:46] | -Do you agree with the doctors? -Yeah. | -你同意他们的看法吗? -是的 |
[06:48] | Absolutely. I think that doctors should never fight. | 绝对同意 我认为医生不该参加拳赛 |
[06:52] | That was a beautiful answer,champ! That’s right. | 拳王 你答得太妙了 没错 |
[06:55] | Doctors should stay out of the ring forever,and never fight. | 医生应该远离拳击场 更不该比赛 |
[06:59] | Rocky Balboa,the funkiest champion ever. | 洛奇·巴尔博亚 最幽默的拳王 |
[07:02] | American’s own Rocky Balboa. How are you? | 美国的洛奇·巴尔博亚 你好吗 |
[07:05] | George Washington Duke here. Promoter extraordinaire… | 我是乔治·华盛顿·杜克 卓越的拳赛赞助者… |
[07:08] | welcoming back Rocky Balboa,champion of all the Americans and Russians! | 欢迎回国 洛奇 全美及全苏联的拳王 |
[07:14] | I would like to digress and pose an interesting proposition to the media. | 我现在想先拉开话题 在媒体面前提出一项提议 |
[07:19] | Everyone in this city… | 全市的居民… |
[07:21] | and in sports knows my reputation for promoting… | 以及体育界的人士都知道我在国内… |
[07:24] | some of the finest extravaganzas in this country. | 曾主办无数精彩的比赛 |
[07:28] | So,with the press present,I’d like to ask you,Rocky Balboa… | 所以趁新闻界都在场时 我郑重请求洛奇·巴尔博亚… |
[07:34] | to be the flamboyant,rambunctious sportsman we know you can be… | 你是个灿烂 桀骜不驯的运动员 |
[07:38] | and give this man here,Union Cane,a chance to challenge you… | 给尤尼·肯恩这位年轻人 |
[07:42] | for the Heavyweight Championship of the World. | 与你争夺世界重量级拳王的机会 |
[07:44] | Balboa,I want the opportunity to take what you got. | 巴尔博亚 我要夺走你的一切 |
[07:49] | Isn’t this bad timing to present a challenger? He just got off the plane! | 时机不对吧? 他才刚下飞机 |
[07:53] | Timing is the essence of life,gentlemen and ladies. | 时机是生活的要素 各位先生女士 |
[07:55] | What I have on this paper is the largest guarantee… | 我手上这纸合约 |
[07:59] | ever offered to a champion on this planet! | 提供的是世上最优渥的机会 |
[08:02] | I’m talking about a fantastic international extravaganza to be held… | 我说的是 在日本举办规模最大的国际拳赛 |
[08:07] | in Japan called “Lettin’ It Go in Tokyo.” | 称为”放手一搏在东京” |
[08:11] | People,ain’t it incredible that only in America… | 只有在美国 我们这种人才有机会 |
[08:13] | could people like us rise from oppression,from poverty… | 脱离压迫 脱离贫穷 |
[08:17] | to join hands in this international event? | 携手参加国际性大赛 |
[08:20] | -Excuse me. -Only in America! | -只有在美国 -对不起 |
[08:23] | My husband is retired. He has nothing more to prove. | 对不起 我先生退休了 他不想再证明什么了 |
[08:29] | Wait a minute! Rocky,don’t you consider this a public responsibility… | 等一下 洛奇 你不认为有责任 |
[08:33] | to respond now rather than later? | 尽快回应 |
[08:38] | Isn’t this a question of professionalism to talk about it now,not later? | 难道这不是一个现在就要回答的专业问题吗? |
[08:41] | You mind if I heal first? | 不介意等我康复吗? |
[08:43] | The whippin’ you got ain’t nothin’ like what I got here for you. | 你的伤不够看 我的拳头更厉害 |
[08:46] | What in the hell does this all mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[08:47] | That isn’t enough. We gotta hear now. | 不 这样的回答不够 我现在就要知道 |
[08:50] | I got to think about that. | 我还要考虑一下 |
[08:52] | Anyway,the flight over was really nice. | 总之 这趟旅行非常愉快 |
[08:57] | Guys,we need more. | 我们还要更多答案 |
[08:59] | Adrian,if you weren’t with me,I never would have done as good. | 艾莉 如果没有你 我表现不会这么好 |
[09:02] | You’re my Adrian. You’re always there. And my kid. | 你是我的挚爱 你永远都支持我 还有我的孩子 |
[09:06] | Having you is like bein’ born all over again. | 有了你就好像重生一样 |
[09:09] | Come on,what do you say? Are you gonna retire or not? | 快点 你意下如何? 你究竟要不要退休? |
[09:12] | Excuse me. I’d like to go home. | 对不起 我想回家了 |
[09:15] | -Give us something to write! -Thank you,I appreciate it. | -你不给我们一些答案吗? -谢谢各位 |
[09:19] | No! | 不 |
[09:24] | Don’t worry. You’ll get him. You’ll get him. | 你放心 你一定能逼他出赛的 一定没问题的 |
[09:48] | No,really,it’s… | 不 真的… |
[09:51] | Ah,yo! Look at this place! | 真的很棒 看看这个地方 |
[09:56] | I swear I ain’t never leavin’ this place again,you know that? | 我发誓再也不离开这里了 知道吗? |
[10:00] | Hey,would you like to dance? | 想不想跳舞? |
[10:02] | -How about a homecoming dance? -Don’t be silly,it’s cold. | -陪我跳支载誉归国舞? -别傻了 天气好冷 |
[10:06] | I’ll warm you up,young lady. | 小姐 我帮你暖身 来吧 跳支舞 |
[10:09] | Hurry up. The music’s almost over. | 快点 音乐快结束了 |
[10:13] | -You’re like the song… -You should rest. | -你喜欢这首歌吗? -你该好好休息 |
[10:15] | -I know. -I’m tired. Come on. | -我知道 -我累了 |
[10:17] | Maybe I’ll take you upstairs and violate you like a parking meter. | 或许我该带你上楼 好好亲热一番 |
[10:21] | -Cost you a quarter. -Where’d you learn to talk dirty? | -你得花钱 -艾莉 你从哪里学会说黄色笑话的? |
[10:29] | Uncle Paulie? | 保罗叔? |
[10:31] | Did you notice something strange about Dad? | 你有没有觉得我爸怪怪的? |
[10:34] | He just took a few hard shots. | 他只是受了点重伤罢了 |
[10:36] | I think you tell better jokes than me. | 艾莉 你比我还会说笑话 |
[10:43] | Did I hear somebody call for their old man? Did you do this? | 我是不是听见有人找老爸? 是你吗? |
[10:47] | It’s sleep time,okay? | 孩子 该睡了 好吗 |
[10:49] | Dad,did you know that your bones grow three times as fast during the night? | 爸 你知道睡觉时 骨头的成长会快三倍吗 |
[10:53] | I didn’t know that,but I heard somethin’ like that once. Is that me? | 不知道 不过我听过一次 那是我吗 |
[10:57] | -Yeah,that’s you. -Excellent! | -对 就是你 -太棒了 |
[10:59] | No,is that me? When we was fishin’,right? | 真的是我? 我们去钓鱼的时候? |
[11:02] | That’s beautiful! Look at the tent. | 对 太美了 你看那座帐篷 |
[11:05] | You know,the fish was a lot bigger,if I recall. | 我记得鱼比较大 |
[11:09] | Actually,that was a lot smaller. | 其实比这个还小 |
[11:11] | Anyway,come on. Hit the bed. | 终归一句话 去睡吧 |
[11:14] | It’s time for you to get healthy and everything. | 你也该注重身体健康 |
[11:16] | This is great how you do this. I don’t know where you learn this. | 太棒了 不知道你在哪里学的 |
[11:20] | It is something how this thing comes out of your fingers. | 你画的真了不起 |
[11:23] | Oh,my God! | 我的天 |
[11:30] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
[11:33] | That’s Madame Dupont,my French teacher. | 她是杜蓬夫人 我的法文老师 |
[11:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:40] | Yeah,she looks French. Sure. | 是 她的确有法国人的味道 |
[11:43] | I wouldn’t show this to your mother ’cause she don’t understand French. | 别让你妈看见这个 因为她不太懂法语 |
[11:48] | My God. | 天啊 |
[11:50] | Better cover that one up. Champ,it’s bedtime. | 最好盖起来 小拳王 该睡了 |
[11:54] | Hey,you know what? I know some French talk. | 你知道吗? 我也懂些法语 |
[11:57] | Knock,knock. | 敲敲门 |
[11:59] | -Who’s there? -Madame. | -哪位? -夫人 |
[12:01] | -Madame who? -My damn foot’s caught in the door. | -哪个夫人? -我的脚卡在门里 |
[12:04] | -That’s an old joke! -What do you want from me? I’m trying. | -这是个老笑话了 -那你想怎样?我在尽力 |
[12:08] | I don’t know all the good things. | 我又不知道新的玩意儿 |
[12:10] | Whoa! What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[12:12] | What? | 什么? |
[12:14] | Look what I found in your ear. Russian money. | 我在你耳朵里找到的 俄国钱币 |
[12:18] | Money ears! | 摇钱耳 |
[12:19] | All right,listen,kid,you gotta get some sleep. | 好了 你得睡觉了 |
[12:23] | -Dad? -Yeah? | -爸? -什么事? |
[12:24] | Today when you said having me was like being born again? | 你今天说有了我就像重生一样 |
[12:27] | -Yeah? -What did you mean? | -怎么了? -是什么意思? |
[12:30] | Well,you know,when you come up like I did and you got… | 你知道…当你变得跟我从前一样 |
[12:36] | three square meals of zero a day,know what I mean? | 每日三餐不继 了解我的意思吗? |
[12:39] | You got the “A” side of life and the “B” side of life. | 生活有好坏两面 |
[12:42] | I’m like on the “B” side. But you got all the breaks. | 我是在穷苦中长大 可是你不愁衣食 |
[12:45] | So when I see you having all these things that I didn’t have… | 所以当我见到你拥有我所没有的一切… |
[12:49] | I live through your eyes. | 我就好像见到自己 |
[12:53] | I enjoy it a little bit. It’s like having it all over again. | 我很喜欢 就好像一切又重生了 |
[12:57] | That’s nice. | 非常好 |
[12:59] | Oh,hey,look at my face. Do I look like a raccoon? | 看看我的脸 像不像浣熊? |
[13:04] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[13:06] | Like Rocky Raccoon? | 像洛奇浣熊吗? |
[13:07] | A little bit. | 对 有点像 |
[13:09] | -You do a little. -Really? | -是有一点像 -真的? |
[13:11] | If you think I look bad,you oughta see the other guy’s knuckles. | 如果你认为我很惨 不妨去看看另一个人的下场 |
[13:17] | Anyway,yo,good night. Okay,kid? | 总之 晚安 孩子 |
[13:26] | Glad you’re home. | 爸 很高兴你回家 |
[13:28] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 非常感激 |
[13:30] | We’ll play tomorrow,okay? | 明天再玩 好吗? |
[13:32] | Maybe you could show me your English teacher. | 或许你可以让我看看你的英文老师 |
[13:34] | She’s pretty hot,too. | 她也很火辣 |
[13:37] | Good night,kid. | 晚安 孩子 |
[13:40] | -It wasn’t your money. It was Rocky’s. -You wanna be hysterical? | -那不是你的钱 是洛奇的 -你疯了吗? |
[13:45] | -You cost us everything. -It was a mistake. | -你害我们家当都没了 -那是个错误 |
[13:48] | -You think I thought this would happen? -Don’t walk away from me! | -你以为我知道这一切会发生吗? -不准你一走了之 |
[13:53] | You just gave up our life! | 你毁了我们的生活 |
[13:56] | And you think it’s like some stupid thing? | 你还以为只是小错而已? |
[13:58] | Paulie,do you know what you did? Do you know the seriousness of it? | 保罗 你知道你做了什么吗? 你可知严重性? |
[14:03] | -I understand it! -Then answer me! | -我明白 -那就回答我 |
[14:05] | I understand the whole friggin’ thing! I understand it! | 我什么都了解 我懂 |
[14:08] | Your accountant’s a crook,not me! I did what I thought was right. | 你的会计是骗子 不是我 我做自认是对的事 |
[14:12] | Don’t blame me! I wanna murder the bum worse than anybody! | 别怪我 我更想杀了那混蛋 |
[14:16] | What’s wrong? | 艾莉 怎么了? |
[14:18] | Look what you’ve done now. She’s dumping everything on me. | 瞧你做的好事 她要把烂摊子丢给我 |
[14:21] | -Paulie,don’t turn this around on me. -What’d you do? | -保罗 别怪在我头上 -你到底做了什么? |
[14:25] | He gave power of attorney to our accountant. | 他竟把委任状交给会计师 |
[14:28] | “Gave”? I just didn’t “gave” anything to nobody. He sent the letter! | 给他? 我什么都没给他 是他寄来一封信 |
[14:33] | He says we’re gonna be in Russia for a couple of months… | 他说我们要去俄国几个月 |
[14:36] | and,”I need Rocky to sign a tax extension.” | 就要求洛奇签份税金展延申请书 |
[14:38] | Tax extension! That was a power of attorney,Paulie! | 税金展延申请书 保罗 那是委任状 |
[14:42] | He’s the thief! I need alcohol. | 他是个贼 我要喝酒 |
[14:45] | Rocky,on my eyes,I never stole a friggin’ dime. | 洛奇 老天有眼 我一毛钱也没偷 |
[14:49] | Adrian,what’s happenin’ here? | 艾莉 怎么回事? |
[14:52] | -It’s gone. -What’s gone? | -全完了 -什么完了? |
[14:54] | The money. | 我们的钱 |
[14:56] | Everything. It’s all gone. | 一切全没了 |
[14:58] | The piece of paper Paulie had you sign wasn’t a request for a tax extension. | 保罗叫你签字的文件不是税金展延申请书 |
[15:03] | It was a blanket power of attorney,in favor of the accountant… | 而是一份空白委任状 支付给会计师 |
[15:07] | who was involved in high-priced commercial real estate. | 他正从事一些高价的房地产交易 |
[15:10] | He thought he could flip it,take his profit… | 他以为可以趁你不注意 |
[15:12] | and have the money back before you knew it was gone. | 周转一下再补回去 |
[15:14] | And unfortunately for you and everybody in this room… | 不幸的是 你和在坐的所有人… |
[15:17] | his deals fell through because | 他的交易没有成功 |
[15:19] | the market dried up,and you lost millions. | 由于市场萎缩 你损失了数百万元 |
[15:22] | So,what are you saying? There ain’t nothin’ I can do? | 那么 你想说什么? 我一点办法都没有? |
[15:24] | I’m doing plenty. I’ve filed eight criminal acts against him. | 办法很多 我已告他八项罪名 |
[15:26] | But you’ve got tremendous debt payment on this property. | 但是你有一大堆债务要还 |
[15:29] | He didn’t pay your tax returns,and the house mortgage hasn’t been paid. | 他六年没替你缴税 而且房屋贷款也还没有偿付 |
[15:33] | Wait. We didn’t have a mortgage. Our house was fully paid for. | 等一下 我们没有贷款 房屋贷款早就付清了 |
[15:37] | Then ask him. | 不是我这么说的 |
[15:39] | Apparently not. There’s nearly $400,000 still outstanding. | 显然不是 你们还差四十万贷款未缴 |
[15:42] | The only thing that’s not encumbered is a gym… | 目前唯一未负债的… |
[15:46] | that was willed to your son by a Mickey Goldmill in 1982. | 是米克高米在1982年 遗留给你儿子的体育馆 |
[15:50] | You could sell some things. Remember those commercials you did? | 你可以拍卖东西 还记得你拍过的广告吗? |
[15:53] | I ain’t no commercial kind of guy. I’m a fighter. It’s what I do. | 我不是拍广告的 我是拳击手 靠双拳吃饭 |
[15:57] | It’s just as well. We couldn’t get any sponsors. | 算了 我们也找不到人赞助 |
[15:59] | With the investigation of the accountant out pops Rocky’s criminal record… | 在调查会计师的同时 |
[16:03] | for assault in connection with loan sharking. | 会扯出洛奇从前讨债打人的案底 |
[16:05] | -That was long ago. -Why not a couple more fights? | -那是很久以前的事了 -何不举办拳赛? |
[16:09] | With your popularity now,you could be out of this in no time. | 以你的名气 很快就能解决困境 |
[16:12] | He’s retiring. | 他要退休了 |
[16:13] | Fighting’s the ticket. | 拳赛是好办法 |
[16:15] | I said,he’s retired! Paulie,we’re here because of you. | 我说他已经退休了 保罗 造成我们今天的局面全要怪你 |
[16:19] | I’m not takin’ the heat for this. I thought I was doin’ smart business. | 我才不接受这种说法 我认为我做的很聪明 |
[16:23] | You thought you did smart business? | 你认为你很聪明? |
[16:25] | -You! -Me? What are you talking about me? | -都是你 -我? |
[16:29] | You should have known he was a thief,b | 如果你要这样 我马上联络他 |
[16:47] | No! Rocky,please! | 不 洛奇 求求你 |
[16:49] | We can’t go down like that. A couple of fights,we’re out of trouble. | 我们不能那样下去 打几场拳赛就能解决问题了 |
[16:51] | You said you wouldn’t. | 你说过你不会 |
[16:53] | I didn’t say anything. Did we come this far to lose it? | 我什么都没说 你甘愿就这么认输吗? |
[16:56] | -You have to see a doctor. -I don’t need to. I need a promoter. | -你一定要看医生 -我不需要医生 我需要主办人 |
[17:00] | If the doctor says it’s all right,I’ll support you. | 如果医生同意 我一定支持你 |
[17:02] | I’ve gotta fight. I got problems,I gotta fight. | 我一定得比赛 我有麻烦 一定要出赛 |
[17:06] | Will you do it for me? | 你肯为我去看医生吗? |
[17:10] | All right,for you. | 好吧 为了你 |
[17:12] | Because of the continuous violent blows to the head,you’ve developed… | 由于头部不断受到重击 |
[17:17] | a condition particular to boxers called cavum septum pellucidum… | 导致你的脑部产生拳手常见的膈腔薄膜穿孔 |
[17:20] | which is a hole in the membrane separating the ventricles. | 也就是脑膜中有洞 |
[17:24] | The brain’s surface neurons in this area have also been traumatized. | 脑部这个部位的表面神经也受伤 |
[17:28] | Excuse me, Doctor. | 医生 你说什么 |
[17:29] | Simply stated, it means you’ve suffered brain damage. | 简单地说 就是你的脑部已经受伤 |
[17:33] | How long until he recovers? | 要多久才能痊愈? |
[17:35] | The effects are irreversible. | 不可能复原 |
[17:39] | Oh,I… Rocky,you have to retire. | 洛奇 你一定要退休 |
[17:43] | I don’t wanna retire! | 我不想退休 |
[17:45] | This ain’t the time to retire. Not in here. Not in no office. | 现在不是时候 更不是这里 绝不是在这间诊室 |
[17:49] | I just fought the best fight of my life. I just did that. | 我刚打完一生最棒的拳赛 你知道吗? |
[17:54] | And all I need is a couple more. | 我需要的是再多打几场 |
[17:57] | No,Rocky! You suffered severe brain trauma! | 不行 洛奇 你的脑伤很严重 |
[17:59] | -He could be wrong! Anybody could be! -I don’t think he is. | -他可能诊断错误 -我不这么认为 |
[18:02] | He ain’t God! Adrian,only God ain’t wrong. | 他不是神 听好 艾莉 只有神不会出错 |
[18:05] | Rocky,this is what’s good for you. | 洛奇 这是为了你好 |
[18:07] | All I need’s a couple easy ones,right? | 我想再打几场轻松的拳赛 |
[18:09] | -You can’t get licensed in any state. | 你的状况根本拿不到执照 |
[18:11] | He can’t get licensed anywhere? | 医生 他拿不到执照吧? |
[18:13] | Correct. | 没错 |
[18:14] | Rocky,do you love me? | 洛奇 你爱我吗 |
[18:20] | I love you. Why you ask that? | 我爱你 为何这么问? |
[18:22] | Because if you love somebody,you live with them,you live for them. | 因为你爱一个人的话 你会和他们生活 为他们而活 |
[18:26] | You don’t gamble with a life. | 你不会拿性命作赌注 |
[18:28] | I don’t care about the money. It’s you. | 洛奇 我关心的不是钱而是你 |
[18:33] | That’s all that matters. | 你才是最重要的 |
[18:36] | Please. We’ll be okay. We’ll be fine. | 求求你 们过得去的 不会有事的 |
[18:50] | No one has to know,Doctor,right? | 不要让人知道 别说出去好吗? |
[18:53] | It’ll be strictly confidential. | 我们绝对守口如瓶 |
[19:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:20] | May we hear the next bid,please? | 还有没有人喊价? |
[19:23] | Are you done? | 没有了吗? |
[19:26] | Sold. | 卖出给172号投标人 |
[19:30] | Moving along,ladies and gentlemen,item number… | 接下来 各位女士先生 第46号拍卖品 |
[19:33] | Hey,kid,the bike’s been sold. | 小鬼 机车已经卖出了 |
[19:36] | The bike’s been sold. Get off the bike. Come on. | 机车卖掉了 快下来 快点 Hey! |
[19:49] | Don’t worry about it. We’ve been down before. | 别担心 我们也失败过 |
[19:52] | I’ll get it all back. We just gotta stick together,right? | 我会再弄回来的 我们一定要团结 好吗? |
[19:55] | Home team. | 家族队 |
[19:57] | Yeah,right. | 说的对 |
[19:59] | Come on. Mick used to say a fight ain’t over till you heard the bell. | 走吧 米克常说没听到钟声比赛就不算结束 |
[20:04] | We ain’t heard a bell yet,have we? | 我们还没听到钟声 |
[20:06] | Rocky Balboa’s boxing gloves from his first heavyweight championship fight. | 洛奇首次赢得拳王头衔的拳套 |
[20:30] | Hey,it still fits. | 还很合身 |
[20:33] | Well,why you wearin’ those clothes? | 你为什么穿那件衣服? |
[20:37] | I was just goin’ through some stuff,found ’em,and they feel comfortable. | 我在找东西时发现的 穿起来还蛮舒服的 |
[20:42] | Well,I was lookin’ for you downstairs. | 我在楼下一直找你 |
[20:45] | -It’s kind of depressing. -Yeah,I know what you mean. | -拍卖会有点令人沮丧 -对 我懂你的意思 |
[20:50] | Oh,what’s this doin’ in your ear? | 这个怎么会在你耳朵? |
[20:53] | -What? Oh,God! -Remember these? | -天啊 -你还记得这些吗? |
[20:57] | Yeah. You … | 对 你… |
[21:01] | I remember when you took ’em off. | 我记得那天你帮我摘下眼镜 |
[21:03] | -First time I ever kissed you,remember? | 我和你的初吻 还记得吗 |
[21:06] | Kissed you. | 吻你 |
[21:09] | Adrian,I wanna go out for a little bit. | 艾莉 我想出去走一下 |
[21:12] | Take a little walk,wanna feel better. | 让心情好一点 |
[21:16] | But could you talk to the kid,’cause he’s really taking this hard. | 请你与孩子谈谈 因为他很难过 |
[21:21] | -Sure. -Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[21:24] | -Where are you goin’? -I thought I’d go to Andy’s. | -你要去哪里? -我不知道 大概去安迪酒吧 |
[21:39] | How did he blow it all? | 他是怎么搞砸的? |
[22:11] | How you doin’,Mick? | 米克 你好 |
[23:24] | Slip the jab! | 出刺拳 |
[23:27] | -Slip the jab! -Slip thejab,will ya? | -出刺拳 -听不懂吗? |
[23:32] | Slip the jab! | 刺拳 |
[23:36] | That’s right,that’s it. | 对了 就是这样 |
[23:38] | -Hey,I didn’t hear no bell! -Okay. | -我可没听见钟声 -好吧 |
[23:42] | All right. | 对了 |
[23:43] | That’s right. Slip thejab. That’s it! Mentalize! | 对 出刺拳 对了 想像一下 |
[23:47] | See that bum in front of you! | 想像有个蹩脚货在你前面 |
[23:49] | You see yourself doin’ right and you do right. | 看见自己打得很好就能打赢 |
[23:53] | That’s pretty. That’s very pretty. | 漂亮 太棒了 |
[23:56] | Time! | 时间到 |
[23:58] | Come here,Rock. My God,you’re ready,ain’t you? | 洛奇 过来 天啊 你准备好了吧? |
[24:02] | Apollo won’t know what hit him. | 阿波罗会搞不清楚是什么击倒他 |
[24:05] | You’ll roll over him like an Italian bulldozer. | 你要像部推土机击倒他 |
[24:07] | You know,kid,I know how you feel… | 孩子 我知道你… |
[24:10] | about this fight that’s comin’ up because I was young once,too. | 对这场比赛的感觉 因为我是过来人 |
[24:16] | I tell you somethin’. | 让我告诉你一件事 |
[24:18] | If you wasn’t here… | 如果没有你 |
[24:22] | gee,I probably wouldn’t be alive today. | 今天我可能不会活着 |
[24:25] | The fact that you’re here and doin’ as well as you’re doin’ gives me… | 你在这里及所有的表现给了我… |
[24:30] | What do you call it? A motivization to stay alive? | 你称它为什么? 活下去的动机? |
[24:33] | ‘Cause I think that people die sometimes when they don’t wanna live no more. | 因为我认为人们不想活下去 就会死亡 |
[24:38] | Nature’s smarter than people think. | 自然比人类想的还聪明 |
[24:41] | And nature is smarter than people think. | 自然比人类想的还聪明 |
[24:43] | Little by little,we lose our friends,we lose everything. | 我们逐渐失去朋友 失去一切 |
[24:47] | We keep losin’ and losin’ till we say… | 我们不断地失去 直到我们说… |
[24:51] | “What the hell am I livin’ for? I got no reason to go on.” | 我活着究竟是为了什么? 我没有再活下去的理由 |
[24:56] | But with you,kid,boy,I got a reason to go on. | 可是有了你 孩子 我就有理由了 |
[25:01] | And I’m gonna stay alive. And I will watch you make good. | 我会好好活下去 我要看着你出人头地 |
[25:06] | -And I’ll never leave you. -And I’ll never leave you… | -我绝不离开你 -我绝不离开你… |
[25:11] | ‘Cause when I leave you,you’ll not only know how to fight… | 因为当我离开你时 你不仅知道如何打拳… |
[25:15] | you’ll be able to take care of yourself outside the ring,too,is that okay? | 你还能在现实世界照顾自己 你明白吗? |
[25:20] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[25:22] | Now I got a little gift for you. | 好的 我有个礼物送你 Okay. |
[25:25] | -Aw,Mick… -Wait a minute now. | -米克… -等一下 |
[25:28] | -I don’t need nothin’. -Look at this. See that? | -我什么也不需要 -你看看 看到没? |
[25:31] | This here’s the favorite thing that I have on this earth. | 这是我最心爱的东西 |
[25:36] | And Rocky Marciano give me that. | 是洛奇·马西安诺给我的 |
[25:40] | You know what it was? His cuff link. | 你知道是什么吗? 他的袖扣 |
[25:43] | And now I’m givin’ it to you. | 现在我把它交给你 |
[25:47] | And it’s gotta be… | 它就像是… |
[25:50] | like an angel on your shoulder,see? | 你肩膀上的天使 明白吗? |
[25:54] | If you ever get hurt and feel that you’re goin’ down… | 如果你受伤的时候 当你感觉快要倒下去 |
[25:59] | this little angel is gonna whisper in your ear. | 这位天使会在你耳边呼唤 |
[26:02] | He’s gonna say,”Get up,you son of a bitch… | 快起来 你这个混球 |
[26:07] | ’cause Mickey loves ya!” | 因为米克爱你 |
[26:13] | Thanks,Mick. I love you,too. | 谢谢你 米克 我也爱你 |
[26:16] | Jesus. Go after him,kid. Go after him. | 老天 孩子 击败他 |
[26:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:26] | You was the angel. | 你才是天使 |
[26:28] | There it is. | 好了 |
[26:30] | What happened to his other cuff link? | 另一个袖扣呢? |
[26:32] | I don’t know. He only give me one. | 我不知道 他只给了我一个 |
[26:35] | He gave it to some bum. | 他给了别的蹩脚货 |
[27:26] | There you go. Don’t worry about these. | 在这 给你 别担心这些 |
[27:29] | Let’s go,Paulie. | 好了 走吧 保罗 |
[27:31] | I really can’t believe it. This kid’s takin’ this too good. I got it. | 我真不敢相信 他竟承受得了 |
[27:35] | Rock,it’s good I kept the place,right? It saves money. | 洛奇 幸好我留在这里 对吗? 省了不少钱 |
[27:40] | Hey,get back. | 退回去 |
[27:41] | Right? With a little aluminum on the front,it’s a winner. | 对吧? 在前门用铝装饰一下会很好看的 |
[27:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:52] | Welcome back,Rocky! We missed ya! | 洛奇 欢迎回来 我们很想念你 |
[27:57] | This is only temporary,you know. | 你知道这只是暂时的 |
[28:00] | Come on inside. | 进来吧 |
[28:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:14] | -Mrs. Balboa? George Washington Duke. -Yes? | -洛奇太太吗? 我是乔治·华盛顿·杜克 -什么事? |
[28:17] | Mrs. Balboa,can you hear it? Listen close. You must be able to hear it. | 洛奇太太 你听得见吗? 仔细听好 你一定能听得见 |
[28:23] | -Hear what? -The parade of opportunity knocking. | -听见什么? -游行队伍经过的声音 |
[28:27] | What will it take to get you people… | 你要怎样才会明白… |
[28:29] | to realize I’m giving you a chance to pull yourselves together again? | 我是给你们机会卷土重来? |
[28:33] | Let me handle his career, the money will pour in, | 让我作洛奇的经纪人 包你们财源滚滚来 |
[28:35] | you can live like human beings. | 你们就能再过人的生活 |
[28:39] | Listen,Mr. Duke. We’re living like human beings. You oughta try it. | 听好 我们是过人的日子 改天你也该试试 |
[28:44] | Leave my husband alone. | 少惹我丈夫 |
[28:50] | Women. | 女人家 |
[28:58] | When’d you start that? | 你何时开始的? |
[29:00] | I don’t know. It’s a bad habit that comes back. | 我不知道 老毛病总改不了 |
[29:03] | Listen. We ain’t talkin’ about me. We’re talkin’ about you,right? | 听着 我们谈的不是我 谈的是你 懂吗? |
[29:08] | -Rocky,how you doin’,man? -How you doin’? | -洛奇 你好 -你好 |
[29:10] | -Good to see you back. -Thanks. It’s great to be back. | -真高兴见到你回来 -回来的感觉真好 |
[29:13] | You’re real smart in school,but you gotta be smart on the street. | 你在学校功课很好 不过在街上也要放聪明点 |
[29:17] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[29:18] | You gotta know who the players are and who you’re talkin’ to around here. | 你得知道谁是老大 对方是什么来头 |
[29:22] | Watch out for the scammers. Everybody’s gonna try to scam you. | 小心别被人耍诈 每个人都想设计你 |
[29:24] | -What’s a scam? -Ask your father. | -耍诈是什么? -问你爸 |
[29:27] | A scam is like a hustle. | 耍诈就像是金光党 |
[29:29] | -He don’t get it. -Like a hustle’s related to… | -他搞不懂 -金光党就是… |
[29:32] | Rocky! Rocky,remember me? I’m Bubba’s mother. | 洛奇 记得我吗? 我是巴布的妈妈 |
[29:35] | You used to use his head for a punching bag. | 你常拿他的头当沙袋打 |
[29:38] | -Have a nice day. -Welcome back. | -玩得愉快 -欢迎回来 |
[29:40] | -Anyway,a hustle’s related to a con. -He don’t get it. | -总之金光党和骗术一样 -他听不懂 |
[29:44] | -A deception. -‘Scuse me? | -欺骗 -什么? |
[29:46] | You’re saying beware of deceptions. | 你是说要当心受骗 |
[29:48] | Yeah,that’s good. Absolutely. You’re very smart,you know. | 对 非常好 你很聪明 知道吗? |
[29:52] | Hey,ain’t this where the Atomic Hoagie Shop used to be? | 原子三明治店 从前不是在这里吗? |
[29:56] | I’m new here,Dad. | 爸 我刚到这里 |
[29:58] | This neighborhood’s comin’ down with tooth decay. | 这一带没落了 |
[30:01] | -It’s called urban blight. -Yeah? | -这叫做都市凋零 -是吗? |
[30:04] | I’ll tell you something. This place is blightin’ everywhere. | 我告诉你 这里已经破落不堪 |
[30:07] | Aluminum siding and some paint,this place could be okay again. You think? | 修补粉刷一番就可以了 你认为如何? |
[30:12] | Anyway,you’ll be late for school. Come on. | 你上学快迟到了 快点 |
[30:14] | Paulie,I wanna talk to the kid private-like,man to smaller man. | 保罗 我要和孩子私底下谈谈 男人间的对话 |
[30:18] | -Like I got no feelings. -Come on. | -你当我没感觉吗? -少来了 保罗 |
[30:20] | -That’s how wars start. -Relax,would you? | -战争就是这样挑起的 -放轻松 好吗? |
[30:23] | So everybody’s got an angle. | 每个人的见解不同 |
[30:25] | -You know? -Tough break,Rock. | -你知道吗? -洛奇 你运气真差 |
[30:27] | Everybody’s got a hustle. | 每个人都有不正当的手段 |
[30:29] | Like,see,these kids around here,they got street brains. That’s how they live. | 这里的小孩脑筋反应快 那就是他们的生存方式 |
[30:33] | These kids ain’t like… Listen. Ain’t like no personalities you grew up with. | 听好 他们的个性跟你以前见过的大不相同 |
[30:37] | So you gotta stay very,very sharp around here. | 所以你一定要保持警觉 |
[30:40] | -I intend to. -Yeah,intend. | -我正想这么做 -对 这么做 |
[30:43] | -Sometimes you make me feel very stupid. -Why? | -有时候你让我觉得很笨 -为什么? |
[30:46] | ‘Cause you’re smarter than me and that’s a fact. | 为什么? 因为你比我聪明 Why? |
[30:50] | -Yeah,you are. | -不 我不是 -你是的 -No,I’m not. |
[30:51] | It’s like every day you learn something new and I forget something new. | 你每天学习新事物 我每天忘记新事物 |
[30:56] | We’re in this thing together. | 听好 我们是一家人 Listen. |
[30:58] | So if you can figure out any way to fix things up,don’t be afraid to tell me. | 如果你想到怎么做 不用害怕告诉我 |
[31:02] | We gotta stick together. ‘Cause what are we? | 我们要团结 因为我们是什么? |
[31:05] | What? | 什么? |
[31:07] | What are we? | 我们是什么? |
[31:09] | Oh! Home team. | 家族队 |
[31:11] | Home team! You know,you got that right. | 家族队 你说对了 |
[31:13] | I went to this school when I was a kid. Nice bricks. | 我小时候也念这里 砖墙不错 |
[31:15] | Used to get milk at lunch and everything. | 午餐的牛奶很好喝 |
[31:18] | It was real tough then,but I think you can handle it,don’t you think? | 当时蛮辛苦的 不过我相信你能处理的 对吧? |
[31:22] | -No way! -You don’t know what you’re saying! | -不行 你根本不知道自己在说什么! |
[31:24] | If you went here,I can go here. I’m not scared,really. | 如果你能念 我就能念 我一点也不害怕 |
[31:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[31:32] | I guess I’m a little scared. But that’s normal,don’t you think? | 是有一点害怕 不过这是正常的 你不觉得吗? |
[31:36] | Oh,yeah! I had 72 fights and every one of’em,I was scared. | 对 我打过72场拳赛 每一场都会害怕 |
[31:40] | So,yeah,that’s real,real normal. | 所以这是很正常的 |
[31:46] | -I’ll see you later. -Okay,kid. | -待会见 -好的 孩子 |
[31:49] | Here’s the front door. | 这是前门 |
[31:51] | It’s okay. Hey,wait,wait. What’s this? | 没关系的 等一下 这是什么? |
[31:56] | Goodness gracious! Where’d this come from? | 我的天 这是从哪里来的? |
[31:58] | It’s a strange place to stash your lunch money,don’t you think? | 居然把午餐的钱藏在耳朵里 |
[32:02] | -It’s just a lunch joke. -Thanks,Dad. | -只是个笑话罢了 -爸 谢谢 |
[32:05] | Listen,I’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[32:07] | Remember,Daddy loves you. You’re number one. Home team! | 别忘了 我爱你 你是第一名 家族队 |
[32:11] | Just be nice,right? You’ll be okay. | 要守规矩 你没事的 |
[32:14] | Don’t mess with nobody’s girlfriend. They don’t like that around here. | 不要管别人的女朋友 这里的人不喜欢这一套 |
[32:26] | I’m really worried about the kid. He ain’t used to living like this. | 我真的很担心他 他没有在这里住过 |
[32:30] | He don’t know the streets. | 对街上的规矩完全不熟 |
[32:32] | And that school… I know what’s gonna happen. | 我料想得到在学校会发生什么 |
[32:34] | Some wise guys are gonna come up ’cause he’s my kid. | 有些同学一定会找他麻烦 因为他是我儿子 |
[32:38] | They just gonna come out and give him a cheap shot. | 他们一定会整他 故意使手段对付他 |
[32:41] | You know? I mean… Geez! | 我是说… |
[32:43] | Mr. Balboa. How you doin’? My name’s Tommy Gunn. | 洛奇先生 你好 我叫汤米·甘 |
[32:45] | Yeah? How you doin’? | 什么事? 你好 |
[32:47] | With a name like that,you better be tough. | 取这个名字一定要够狠 |
[32:49] | It ain’t easy. Anyway,I come from Oklahoma. | 确实不容易 我来自俄克拉荷马州 |
[32:52] | I have an amateur’s record of 45 to 1 . | 我的业余纪录是45胜1负 |
[32:54] | -I turned pro at 18,and had 8 fights. -You’re a fighter? | -18岁成为职业拳手后赛过八场 -你是拳击手? |
[32:57] | Yeah,I’m a fighter. Now that I’m 20,I’d like to show you what I got. | 是的 我20岁了 想让你看看我本事 |
[33:01] | I’ve saved up about $400,and I could pay you for a couple weeks’ training. | 我存了四百元作为训练费用 |
[33:05] | Excuse me,young man. I have business. Good to see you again,friend. | 抱歉 年轻人 我有事要谈 很高兴再次见到你 |
[33:10] | -How you doing? -Fine. What more could I ask? | -你好吗? -很好 还有什么不满足的? |
[33:12] | -Money and hair. -I gotta go to work. | -金钱和头发 -我得去工作了 |
[33:15] | What? Where? Here? | 什么? 在哪里工作? 这里吗? |
[33:16] | In a sweatbox? Can’t be too good for the image. | 在简陋的健身室? 会影响形象的 |
[33:18] | -Urban light. What are you gonna do? -What’d you say? | -都市凋零 你要做什么 -你刚才说什么? |
[33:21] | -Urban light. -It’s urban blight. | -是都市凋零 -都市凋零 |
[33:23] | George would like you to put on those gloves again. It’s a hell of a payday. | 请你考虑重出江湖 待遇很不错的 |
[33:28] | I’m officially expired. | 我已正式退休了 |
[33:29] | No,you have marquee value. You put butts in seats. | 你有吸引力 每场都会座无虚席 |
[33:33] | A businessman with any brain don’t retire when he can still pull in bread. | 有头脑的生意人有钱赚就不退休 |
[33:36] | Only in America do we get these kind of opportunities. | 只有在美国才有这种机会 |
[33:39] | Union Cane’s goin’ for the title on the 14th. | 肯恩14号要争夺拳王宝座 |
[33:41] | Here’s some tickets, be our guest. | 这里有几张票 请当我们的贵宾 |
[33:43] | We have a strong feeling he’s gonna take it. | 我们有把握他会接受 |
[33:45] | That’s the time to challenge him. | 正是你复出的时机 |
[33:46] | Because people love comebacks! | 因为观众喜欢看你复出 |
[33:49] | There’s nothing in boxing more commercial than a long shot comeback… | 没有比落魄拳王重拾战袍… |
[33:52] | of a down-on-his-luck,pure Snow White underdog. | 更具票房号召力 |
[33:55] | Like Mark Twain said,”Virtue has never been as respectable as money.” | 正如马克·吐温所说 “品德不如金钱使人尊敬” |
[33:59] | -Who’s Twain? -He was a painter. | -谁是马克吐温? -一个画家 |
[34:01] | You’re the Great White Hope. | 你被寄予了厚望 |
[34:03] | You mean great white dope. No,forget it. | 你是说白粉吧 别妄想 |
[34:06] | Hold it! Hold it. Hold the bullshit! | 少胡说 |
[34:09] | I know what the problem is. You think I was born yesterday? | 我知道问题所在 你认为我是三岁小孩吗? |
[34:11] | Show him the paper. | 把文件拿给他看 |
[34:12] | This is your medical report. It’s not so good,but we can work around it. | 这是你的体检报告 情况很糟 不过我们可以作弊 |
[34:16] | -Where’d you get this? -It doesn’t matter. | -你从哪弄来的 -这不重要 |
[34:18] | You agree to fight Cane,George can guarantee you’ll get licensed anywhere. | 你同意出赛 乔治保证帮你弄到执照 |
[34:21] | Guaranteed! | 保证 |
[34:22] | -You can do this? -No problem. | -你能办到? -没问题 |
[34:25] | This comeback’s worth millions. The time and deal are hot! Caliente. | 现在复出至少值数百万 大好时机 千万别错过 |
[34:30] | -I agree. -Adrian,where’d you come from? | -我同意 -艾莉 你从哪里冒出来的? |
[34:32] | -What are you doing? -Mrs. Balboa appeared. She’s magic. | -你想干嘛? -她出现了 好像变魔术 |
[34:36] | I don’t think you’re funny. Are you trying to talk my husband into fighting? | 我不认为好笑 你想说服洛奇复出吗? |
[34:39] | I’m talkin’ business. Do you like feelin’ hard up? | 我是在谈生意 你喜欢永远过苦日子吗? |
[34:43] | Do you like reachin’ in your pocket and only feelin’ your leg? | 你喜欢口袋空空如也的感觉吗? |
[34:44] | Do you like reachin’ in your pocket and only feelin’ your leg? | 你喜欢口袋空空如也的感觉吗? |
[34:45] | I didn’t think so. | 我看不是吧 Do you? |
[34:47] | I’m offering you your last golden opportunity to dump this loser image. | 我给你们最后一次摆脱失败者阴影的机会 |
[34:51] | -Who you talking to? -You ain’t working across… | -你以为你是谁? -艾莉 你不是… |
[34:54] | Whoa! What the hell are you talking about? This is a tremendous opportunity. | 你们两个在搞什么? 这可是大好机会 |
[34:59] | Opportunity for whom? For you to make money? For him to be disabled? | 谁的大好机会? 你赚大钱 洛奇残废的机会? |
[35:02] | What would you do if the choices were reversed? | 换个立场你会怎么做? |
[35:06] | You have to think about that. | 你要好好想一下 |
[35:08] | Rocky,they don’t care about you. | 洛奇 他们根本不关心你 |
[35:11] | You want to get serious? Let’s get serious. | 你想听正经话吗? 我就说给你听 |
[35:14] | You represent the dreams of long shots and little people who identify with you. | 你是那些希望渺茫者的梦想 他们以你为标竿 |
[35:18] | And identification’s the key to public success. | 认同是成功的关键 |
[35:20] | You’re a true champion,a true product of the people. Sell it. | 你是真正的冠军 人们心中的冠军 |
[35:23] | Sell it while there are still buyers. That won’t last forever. | 趁还有人认同时赶快把握 他们不会持久的 |
[35:26] | You’re a fighter? Then fight! | 你是拳击手 那就出赛 |
[35:27] | You want a champion’s due? Then do it. | 想要冠军应得的待遇? 那就出赛 |
[35:29] | I’ll make you so much money,you could swim in it. | 我会让你赚的钱多到可以在里面游泳 |
[35:32] | You can swim,can’t you,darling? What do you say? | 你会游泳吧? 意下如何? |
[35:34] | Put it there! It’s time to put some hustle behind this muscle! | 花点力气赚大钱 |
[35:37] | He’s done! He’s done fighting! | 他退休了 不再比赛了 |
[35:47] | You are a damn fool! | 你真是大傻瓜 |
[35:50] | Maybe we oughta sign Mrs. Balboa to fight Cane,huh? | 干脆找你老婆和肯恩比赛 |
[35:54] | She’s got the cojones in the family. | 看来她才是真正有卵蛋的人 |
[35:59] | You don’t talk like that in front of my wife. | 不准在我老婆面前这么说话 |
[36:02] | That ain’t no park bench,boy. | 小鬼 这不是公园板凳 |
[36:08] | I’ll get him. | 我会叫他同意的 |
[36:10] | Rocky,I’m really sorry. I didn’t wanna… | 洛奇 对不起 我无意… |
[36:13] | You guys want privacy now? I’ll be upstairs. | 你们要私下谈吗? 我会在楼上 |
[36:22] | I’m sorry. But you know… | 洛奇 对不起 我… |
[36:25] | it just takes one bad hit and you could be an invalid. | 你也知道再挨一记重拳 就可能变成残废 |
[36:28] | I feel like an invalid already! | 我已经觉得自己是个残废 |
[36:30] | Why’d you come back here? You’re too smart for this place. | 你干嘛要回来? 你不适合这个 |
[36:33] | I got nothing to do. I called Gloria. | 我在家没事做 我打电话给葛洛莉 |
[36:36] | She said she could use part-time help. | 她说需要一个兼职的 |
[36:39] | Why do you wanna go back to the same place you started? | 你为什么又回到老地方做? |
[36:43] | I gotta do it,you don’t gotta do it! | 我可以这么做 你大可不必 |
[36:45] | I wanted to be there so I could be close to you. | 我是为了想跟你接近 |
[36:58] | All right. It’s gettin’ cold out here. | 好吧 外面有点冷 |
[37:01] | Maybe we better get inside. I understand. | 我们进去吧 我了解你的苦心 |
[37:05] | -Are you all right? -What? | -你还好吧? -什么? |
[37:07] | -Are you all right? -Yeah,I’m all right. I’m fine. | -你还好吧? -我很好 |
[37:09] | It’s gettin’ cold,okay? | 越来越冷了 进去吧? |
[37:17] | Yo,Adrian. Did we ever leave this place? | 艾莉 我们有离开这里吗? |
[37:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:31] | Hey,mind if I talk to you now? | 不介意我和你谈谈吗? |
[37:34] | My head’s a little busy right now. | 我现在没心情 |
[37:48] | I don’t know if you’ll get him. Balboa don’t think straight anymore. | 我不知道你能否说服他 他脑袋有问题 |
[37:51] | None of these bums think straight. All I need is an angle. | 他们全是这样 我需要好理由 |
[37:53] | I’ll fight Balboa right now. I’m better than Balboa ever was. | 我现在就找洛奇比赛 我比他厉害 |
[37:59] | I own the paper on you,boy. | 小子 你是我的人 |
[38:01] | You’ll fight who,where and how I tell you. Got that? | 对手 地点 战术 由我决定 明白吗? |
[38:07] | Don’t aggravate the hand that feeds you. All right? | 别激怒你的老板 懂吗? |
[38:14] | None of these bums think straight. | 没有一个拳手脑袋是正常的 |
[38:20] | All I need is a hook. | 我需要的是诱因 |
[38:33] | Hey,ain’t you Rocky’s kid? | 你不是洛奇的儿子吗? |
[38:35] | Yeah,you’re Rocky’s kid. | 对 你是洛奇的儿子 |
[38:38] | -You’re Rocky’s kid,right? -Yeah. How you doin’? | -你是他儿子? -我是 你好吗? |
[38:40] | I seen your picture in the paper. | 我在报上见过你 |
[38:42] | -You know what? Your old man’s a punk! -What? | -你知道吗? 你爸是个杂碎 -什么? |
[38:44] | That’s not true! | 这不是真的 |
[38:46] | Wanna do something about it? What are you wearing my coat for? | 你想怎么样? 你干嘛穿我的外套? |
[38:50] | Just leave him alone. Don’t take his coat. | 放开他 你也想挨揍吗? |
[38:52] | Give me my coat! I’m not kiddin’. | 外套给我 我不是开玩笑的 |
[38:53] | -No way! -Let him have it. | -休想 -给他 |
[39:03] | Don’t get sick now. | 别生病了 |
[39:05] | Hope you don’t catch cold,rich boy! | 富家子 千万别感冒了 |
[39:11] | Keep it high,slip it inside. That’s it. Come on. | 左右闪避 出刺拳 就是这样 |
[39:15] | This cup don’t interest you? Rocky drinks out of it. $10. | 洛奇在这里用过的杯子 十元 |
[39:18] | -How I know that’s the real thing? -Look at the lip marks. | -我怎么知道是真的? -看看唇印吧 |
[39:22] | All right,$5. $5,no more. | 我最多出五元 |
[39:24] | You got a deal. | 成交 |
[39:26] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[39:28] | -Tommy Gunn! -Is there someplace I can change? | -汤米·甘 -在哪里换衣服? |
[39:30] | In there. Gimme the money. | 里面 钱给我 |
[39:31] | Time! Richard,good friend. | 暂停 理查德 |
[39:34] | Listen to me. If you wanna survive,you gotta learn to slip the jab. | 想打赢就得学会出刺拳 |
[39:37] | Keep it high,and hit and not get hit. Okay,take off. | 动作敏捷点 只打人 不挨打 好 休息一下 |
[39:42] | -Rocky,remember Tommy Gunn? -Yeah. | -洛奇 还记得汤米甘吧 -记得 |
[39:44] | He wants to fight. I tell him to get married. | 他说要打拳 我叫他去结婚算了 |
[39:47] | -Why? -That’s gym humor,Rocky. | -为什么? -洛奇 这是本行幽默 |
[39:50] | Oh,okay. | 原来是那个… |
[39:53] | Let’s see what you got,kid. | 小子 让我们瞧瞧你的本事 |
[39:56] | Get married. I understand. | 结婚 我明白 |
[39:58] | Benson,wanna move a little? | 班森 想活动一下筋骨吗? |
[40:00] | -All right. -Let’s go. | -好的 -我们走吧 |
[40:02] | What’s a cojones? | 什么是”卵蛋”? |
[40:05] | Cojones? | 卵蛋? |
[40:08] | Cojones is Latin for Spanish nuts. | 卵蛋是西班牙坚果的拉丁文 |
[40:10] | Rock,we’re ready. | 洛奇 我们准备好了 |
[40:12] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[40:14] | Hey,kid. You got headgear? | 小子 你有带头罩吗? |
[40:17] | I don’t need one. | 没有 我不需要 |
[40:20] | He’s gonna get his cojones knocked out. | 他的卵蛋不保了 |
[40:24] | Okay. Ready,guys? Benson,go easy,all right? | 好了 大伙儿准备好了? 班森 手下留情好吗 |
[40:28] | -Sure,okay,Rocky. -Time. | -好的 洛奇 -开始 |
[40:31] | All right,go easy now. Slip the jab now. | 好了 别太猛 出刺拳 |
[40:37] | Kid! What’s his name again? | 小子 他叫什么名字来着? |
[40:39] | Tommy Gunn. | 汤米·甘 |
[40:41] | Tommy. Whoa. It ain’t no law to duck. | 汤米 闪躲并不算错 |
[40:45] | Go side to side. That’s it. | 左右闪躲 对了 |
[40:50] | Take it easy! | 老弟 轻松点 |
[40:52] | Come on,you guys,lighten up. It’s called sparring. Go easy. | 你们两个别这么拼命 这只是练拳 别太激动 |
[40:58] | Hey,lighten up! Benson,tie him up. | 轻一点 班森 抱住他 |
[41:01] | Smell that? The odor of opportunity. | 你闻到没有? 机会的气味 |
[41:04] | That’s it! What’d I tell ya? Hey! Time! | 够了 我怎么说的? 暂停 |
[41:07] | Hey,that’s it! Time! | 够了 暂停 |
[41:11] | Hey,back off! That’s enough. | 退回去 够了 |
[41:14] | What’s the matter with you? Are you crazy or something? | 你是怎么回事? 你疯了吗? |
[41:17] | -What’s the matter with you,man? -Get outta the ring. | -你是怎么搞的? -出来 |
[41:20] | Cool off,kid. I’m sorry about this. | 小子 冷静点 我很抱歉 |
[41:22] | He stinks of opportunity. | 他很有潜力 |
[41:25] | Look,goin’ easy don’t mean breakin’ bones,kid. | 听好 叫你放轻松 不是要你打断别人骨头 |
[41:28] | I’m sorry,but what do you think? | 我很抱歉 你认为如何? |
[41:30] | What do I think? You don’t listen good. | 我认为你根本不听我的 |
[41:32] | But you fight,you brawl like you was a street fighter. | 你简直像在街头打架 |
[41:36] | I know somethin’ about that. This is called boxing. This ain’t no mugging. | 我能体会 但这是拳赛 不是打架滋事 |
[41:39] | I’m sorry,but I know I can do it all. | 对不起 但我知道我行的 |
[41:42] | Yeah? Well,not on this date. Okay? | 今天不适合 好吗? |
[41:45] | That’s it? | 就只有这样? |
[41:46] | I gotta work with these kids. You guys get ready. | 听着 我要训练这些人 |
[41:49] | -How about you trying to manage me? -Manage? | -你当我经纪人好吗? -经纪人? |
[41:51] | Yeah. Unless you think I ain’t got nothin’ going. | 是的 除非你认为我不够看 |
[41:55] | Yeah,you got nothin’ goin’. | 是的 不够看 |
[41:57] | You got a lot goin’. You got a lot of tools. | 你有的是本事 资质很好 |
[42:00] | But I ain’t no manager. I ain’t never been… | 但我不是经纪人 我从没当过 |
[42:03] | The gentleman that owned this place,that was a manager. | 这儿的前任老板才是经纪人 |
[42:06] | But me,I was always the managed guy. | 我只是被人经纪的家伙 |
[42:10] | Look,good luck,all right? | 听着 祝你好运 |
[42:15] | All right,guys,let’s go. | 好了 各位 开始吧 |
[42:18] | Come on,move around. | 快点 左右移动 |
[42:21] | That’s it,nice. | 对 很好 |
[42:36] | All right,come on. No cheap shots. Move it around. | 好了 快点 别乱打 灵活点 |
[42:47] | How you doin’? | 你还好吧? |
[42:49] | Cold? You look cold. | 冷吗? 你好像很冷 |
[42:53] | I guess it has somethin’ to do with the weather. | 一定是天气的关系 |
[42:57] | Here,take my coat. | 来 穿我的外套 |
[43:00] | No,thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[43:01] | Where’s your boyfriend? | 你男友在哪里? |
[43:04] | Him? Forget it. He ain’t got no manners. | 他? 别提了 一点礼貌都不懂 |
[43:08] | I’m Jewel,if you wanna know. | 我叫茱儿 如果你想知道的话 |
[43:12] | I’m Robert. | 我叫罗伯特 |
[43:17] | I’ve been livin’ here about six years. | 我住在这里六年了 |
[43:21] | It ain’t Disneyland. | 反正不是迪士尼乐园 |
[43:23] | -You been to Disneyland? -Sure. | -你去过迪士尼乐园? -当然 |
[43:26] | You make it sound like everybody has. | 你的口气好像大家都去过 |
[43:29] | I know you can’t tell by the way I look,but I ain’t like the other kids here. | 我的外表看不出来 但是我和这里的小孩不同 |
[43:34] | Why? What makes you so different? | 为什么你和别人不同? |
[43:37] | I don’t know. I guess it’s ’cause I wanna get out. You know how it is. | 大概是我想离开这里的原因吧 你也了解的 |
[43:43] | You know,for an Italian kid,you ain’t got a bad butt. | 你可知道 身为意大利小孩 你的身材还算不错 |
[43:57] | First money I get,I’m goin’ to Miami. | 等我一有钱 我就要去迈阿密 |
[43:59] | -Why Miami? -Miami needs new gigolos. | -为何是迈阿密? -迈阿密需要新的牛郎 |
[44:03] | Yeah,I read somethin’ like that. | 对 我看过类似报导 |
[44:08] | My back is gettin’ bad. How come you don’t have arthritis? | 我的背又在痛了 你怎么没有关节炎? |
[44:12] | Ain’t I got enough? | 我还不够倒霉吗? |
[44:14] | Adrian’s too good for this. This place really depresses. | 这地方不配艾莉 这里真令人泄气 |
[44:19] | Paulie,it’s… | 保罗… |
[44:20] | Rock,come inside. Everybody’s been asking for ya. You too,Paulie. | 洛奇 进来 大家都在问起你 保罗 你也来 |
[44:23] | -No,thanks. I’m beat. -I’m a little thirsty. | -不 谢谢 我累了 -我有点口渴 |
[44:27] | -You go if you want,Paulie. -Mr. Balboa? | -保罗 你想去就去 -巴尔博亚先生? |
[44:31] | Why are you still hanging around? Is there something I can do for you? | 你怎么还没走? 有什么要我帮忙的? |
[44:34] | Yeah. I’d like to try again. | 有 我想再试试 |
[44:37] | Kid,you know,I’d like to help you,but I know nothin’ about no managing. | 我很想帮你 可是我不懂经纪 |
[44:42] | I’m asking for a chance. | 我只要你给我一个机会 |
[44:44] | If I screw up,you won’t have to throw me out. I’ll go. | 如果我搞砸了 我马上就走 |
[44:46] | -What have you got to lose? -Me? Nothin’. It’s what you got to lose. | -你有什么好损失的? -没有 损失的是你 |
[44:51] | -I got nothin’ to lose. -Maybe you do. | -我没什么好损失的 -或许你有 |
[44:53] | What if I don’t do good and you don’t make it? | 听好 万一我不能胜任 或者你不成功 |
[44:57] | I don’t want you blamin’ me for this,kid. | 我不希望你为了这个怪我 |
[44:59] | Here’s what I would do if I was you. Listen. | 听着 换作是我就会这么做 |
[45:02] | If I was you,I would go home and talk to your family. | 如果我是你 我会先回家与家人商量 |
[45:07] | Maybe you can come up with something better. | 或许会有更好的点子 |
[45:09] | I got no family. All I got is what you see here. | 我没有家人 我只有孤单一个人 |
[45:13] | I know everything about you from your first fight with Apollo Creed. | 你第一次出战阿波罗 我就对你了若指掌 |
[45:17] | I read about how nobody cared about you,how no one gave you a chance. | 我也知道没人在乎你或给你机会 |
[45:20] | I realize I don’t come from the same streets,but I’m hungry like you were. | 我的出身与你不同 不过我像你一样有斗志 |
[45:24] | Ever since I put on gloves,I been waitin’ to meet you. | 我出道之后就一直想见你 |
[45:26] | I knew that if anybody could make me a winner,it was you. | 我知道只有你能让我成功 |
[45:31] | Hey,Paulie,you see a winner standin’ here? | 等一下 保罗 我算胜利者吗? |
[45:34] | Yes! Man,you beat the best! | 当然是 你是高手中的高手 |
[45:36] | Nobody could ever say any different. Look,Rocky,you don’t know me. | 没人敢否认这一点 洛奇 你不了解我 |
[45:40] | But anything you want me to do,I’ll do. | 你要我做什么我都肯 |
[45:42] | If I can’t,I’ll bust my butt trying. | 不行的话 我也会卖命去做 |
[45:44] | I’m not hustling you,man. All I’m askin’ for is a chance. | 我不是在逼你 我只是要求个机会 |
[45:48] | Just one shot. | 一个机会罢了 |
[46:00] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[46:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:06] | Yeah? Come on. | 真的? 走吧 |
[46:09] | You’ll like the way Adrian cooks. | 你一定会喜欢我老婆烧的菜 |
[46:12] | She does amazing things with macaroni,especially tomatoes. | 她煮的通心面美味无比 特别是番茄 |
[46:16] | But I gotta warn you,she can be a little vicious with the garlic. | 但我要警告你 她会放很多大蒜 |
[46:22] | So,why’d this kid smack your face? | 那小子为何打你的脸? |
[46:24] | -It really doesn’t matter. -It does matter! They took his coat. | -没关系的 -当然有关系 他们抢走他的外套 |
[46:30] | -I don’t want the coat. -The one with the collar? | -我不要外套 -有领子的那件? |
[46:32] | -I’m going to your school. -It’ll make things worse. | -我明天要去你学校一趟 -这会把事情搞得更糟 |
[46:35] | -Can’t I do what I think is right? -What do you think is right? | -我不能做自认正确的事吗? -你认为什么是对的? |
[46:38] | A baseball bat across the face is nice. | 拿球棒打他的脸 |
[46:40] | What are you tellin’ this kid? Adrian,can I have the plate? | 别教坏他好吗? 请把盘子递给我 |
[46:43] | -I’m sorry. Yes,Rocky. -I had trouble when I was in school. | -抱歉 洛奇 -我念书时也遇过这种问题 |
[46:46] | Every day I got chased by this one kid… | 我每天都被一个小子追 |
[46:49] | till one day my mother said,”Pretend the guy’s like a balloon.” | 直到我妈妈告诉我 “假装他是气球就好了” |
[46:52] | Balloon? | 气球? |
[46:54] | She said,”If you pop ’em hard,these guys just go away.” | 她说狠狠揍他一顿 他就不敢了 |
[46:59] | We’re trying to raise our son so he can handle problems with his mind… | 我们得教孩子学习用脑处理事情 |
[47:04] | not his muscles. | 而不是暴力 |
[47:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:07] | -That’s why I’m gonna get mangled. -You ain’t gonna get mangled. | -所以我才被人糟蹋 -你不会的 |
[47:10] | -Will you teach me how to fight? -A baseball bat would be nice. | -你教我打拳好吗? -拿球棒就行了 |
[47:14] | Do you wanna grow up and just use your fists? | 你想一辈子靠拳头吗? |
[47:17] | Adrian,I don’t think it’d be so bad… | 艾莉 我认为 |
[47:20] | if I taught him how to throw a few deadly punches. | 教他几招对付坏蛋 也不是什么坏事 |
[47:24] | Tommy,did your dad teach you how to fight? | 汤米 你爸爸也教你打拳吗? |
[47:27] | -No,not exactly. I had to… -What? | -不尽然 我得… -什么? |
[47:29] | -Sweetheart,don’t get personal. -That’s okay. | -别问人隐私 -没关系 |
[47:31] | My old man used to drink a lot,seriously. | 我爸爸经常酗酒 |
[47:34] | He’d go out with his friends tie one on,then come home and punch on me. | 他与酒肉朋友喝得烂醉 回家后就毒打我一顿 |
[47:39] | He’d punch on my mother,too. He did that a lot of times. | 他也打我妈妈 他经常这么做 |
[47:42] | So growin’ up,I never really thought about fighting anybody but my father. | 所以长大后我只想打他一顿 |
[47:46] | When I was 13,I got in trouble at school. | 我13岁时在学校闯了祸 |
[47:49] | He tied me down and whipped me so bad,I couldn’t walk for a week. | 他把我绑起来 狠狠抽我一顿 我一周都不能走路 |
[47:53] | I just couldn’t do anything. | 什么事都不能做 |
[47:55] | The first guy I ever knocked out was my father. | 我第一个击倒的人是我爸爸 |
[47:58] | Now when I get in the ring,it’s like all I see is him. | 每次出场就把对手当成他 |
[48:04] | Tommy,at least you had an old man to knock out. | 至少你还有对象可以打 不是吗? |
[48:14] | -Some of us didn’t have that. -Someday you can punch out your pop. | -有些人根本没有 -有一天你也会揍你老爸 |
[48:18] | Paulie,what are you tellin’ the kid things like this for? | 保罗 你干嘛教坏小孩子? |
[48:21] | It’s the fittest of the survival. | 适者生存 |
[48:24] | Tommy,where you stayin’ tonight? | 你今晚住哪里? |
[48:26] | -You got a place? -I’ll find someplace to stay. | -有地方睡吗? -我会找到地方睡的 |
[48:30] | I tell you,we got room in the basement. It’s nice. | 这样好了 地下室还有个房间 |
[48:34] | -What about me? -Your son is sleeping down there. | -那我呢? -那是你儿子的房间 |
[48:37] | -He could stay with his uncle. -What am I,a pit stop? | -他可以和叔叔一起睡 -我算什么 救济站吗? |
[48:41] | I don’t wanna cause any problems. I can find someplace to stay. | 我不想造成各位不便 我找别的地方睡 |
[48:44] | It’s okay. It’s just for a little while. Right? | 没关系 反正只是暂时的 对吧? |
[48:49] | No problem at all. It’ll be all right. | 不要客气 |
[48:51] | Kid,I appreciate it. Is that all right? It’s cold outside. | 孩子 我很感激你 外面很冷 |
[48:53] | -I’m not changing no sheets. -Since when have you ever? | -我可不换床单 -你何时换过了? |
[48:58] | Tommy,come on down and we’ll show you the place. | 汤米 你来看一下房间吧 |
[49:03] | Why don’t you go downstairs,show your father what you did today? Come on. | 下去让你爸看看你今天的成果 快去 |
[49:11] | Junior,your plumbin’ don’t leak,do it? | 孩子 你不会尿床吧? |
[49:21] | -You know this guy? -Yeah. He hits hard. | -你认识他? -认识 他出拳很猛 |
[49:27] | -Adrian,she can really cook. -She’s okay. | -艾莉的菜烧得真好 -对 很好吃 |
[49:30] | Listen,Tommy. We ain’t had a chance to get this place too nice… | 听着 我们没时间整理地下室 |
[49:34] | so we’ll get it together in a little while. | 等下大伙儿一起收拾一下 |
[49:37] | Wow,man. This is what it’s all about! | 这才是拳击手的目标 |
[49:40] | -Holy mackerel! -Why do you keep this stuff down here? | -我的天 -为何全放在地下室? |
[49:43] | When’d you do this? You fixed it like this. It’s beautiful! | 你何时整理的? 你把所有东西都排好了 太美了 |
[49:48] | You painted! When’d you get a chance to do this,kid? | 你还上了油漆 你何时整理的? |
[49:51] | After school. It’s no big deal. | 放学后 这没什么 |
[49:53] | -Where’d you get the glove? -This? | -拳套是哪里来的? -这个吗? |
[49:56] | Thanks. This is one of my favorite objects. | 谢谢 这是我最心爱的东西 |
[49:59] | Mickey give me this before he departed. | 米克在他过世之前送给我的 |
[50:02] | -It was Rocky Marciano’s cuff link. -Really? | -它是洛奇·马西安诺的袖扣 -真的? |
[50:05] | -The real Rocky Marciano? -Yeah. | -真的? 洛奇·马西安诺? -是的 |
[50:07] | You got me thinkin’ about Mickey. I wanna show you somethin’. Come on. | 你令我又想起米克 我有样东西给你看 |
[50:10] | He told me a long time ago,he says… | 他很久以前告诉我的 他说… |
[50:14] | that fightin’ is 90% in the skull and 10% in the body. | 拳击是九成的智慧 再加上一成的力量 |
[50:19] | He said this. | 他是这么说 |
[50:20] | I met this really nice girl today. She’s great. | 爸 我今天认识一个很棒的女孩 |
[50:23] | -Yeah? That’s wonderful. -She’s a lot better than Sarah. | -真的? 太好了 -她比莎菈漂亮多了 |
[50:27] | Don’t change the station. I’ll be right back with you. | 孩子 别换话题 待会再和你聊 |
[50:30] | I just wanna tell Tommy a few things. | 我先和汤米聊聊 |
[50:32] | Who was your best friend in Orlando? | 你在奥兰多最好的朋友是谁? |
[50:35] | Uh,that’s Oklahoma. | 是俄克拉荷马州 |
[50:37] | -Oh,yeah. -Eric Elder. | -对 没错 -艾瑞克·爱德 |
[50:40] | No,no,no. Your best friend is a guy named Frankie Fear. | 不 不对 你最好的朋友是法兰克·恐惧 |
[50:44] | You see,fear is a fighter’s best friend. | 恐惧是拳手最好的朋友 |
[50:47] | It ain’t nothin’ to be ashamed of. | 用不着不好意思 |
[50:49] | Fear keeps you sharp,keeps you awake,makes you wanna survive. | 恐惧令你保持警觉 令你清醒 令你有生存的意志 |
[50:53] | Know what I mean? But you gotta learn how to control it. | 但重点是你得学习控制它 |
[50:57] | ‘Cause fear is like this fire. And it’s burnin’ deep inside. | 因为恐惧就像一把火 在内心深处燃烧 |
[51:01] | If you control it,Tommy,it’s gonna make you hot. | 只要详加控制 就能使你振奋 |
[51:04] | But you see,if this thing here controls you… | 如果让它控制了你 |
[51:07] | it’s gonna burn you and everything else around you up,that’s right. | 你的一切就会化为灰烬 没错 |
[51:11] | Anyway,these are the things that was taught to me… | 总之 这些是恩师教给我的 |
[51:15] | and if you want,I’d like to teach to you. | 你愿意的话 我就传授给你 |
[51:18] | So this mean you’re gonna manage me? | 这表示你要当我的经纪人? |
[51:21] | -Absolutely! Hey,home team! -All right! | -当然 家族队 -好吧 |
[51:24] | Let’s go for it. | 加油 |
[51:26] | Mind showing me a few things? | 要不要先示范几招? |
[51:28] | Sure. I’m gonna show you a lot of things. | 当然 我要教的事太多了 |
[51:36] | Hey,rich boy,how much you got in your pocket today? | 富家子 你今天带了多少钱? |
[51:39] | -Nothin’. -Let’s have it. | -没有钱 -快拿出来 |
[51:41] | -I got nothin’! -Come on,give me the money. | -没有 我身上没钱 -快拿出来给我 |
[51:44] | -Come on! -I gotta eat! | -快点 -我要买午餐的 |
[51:46] | He’s hungry! He’s gotta eat. Well,eat this. | 他饿了 要吃东西 吃拳头吧 |
[51:52] | I got it. Go! | 我拿到了 快走 |
[51:55] | Father Carmine! | 卡敏神父 |
[51:57] | Yo! Father Carmine! | 卡敏神父 |
[52:00] | -Maybe he’s not home. -Priests is always home. | -也许他不在家 -神父一向都在家 |
[52:03] | Rocky! | 洛奇 |
[52:08] | I didn’t wanna disturb you that much,Father. | 神父 我不想太打扰你 |
[52:13] | Excellent. Everything is perfect. | 非常好 一切都很好 |
[52:16] | Father,this is my new friend,Tommy Gunn. | 神父 这是我的新朋友汤米·甘 |
[52:23] | I was wondering,Tommy is a fighter and I’m supposed to be his manager. | 汤米是拳手 我准备当他经纪人 |
[52:28] | So I was wondering if you could do me a favor if you ain’t busy. | 如果你不忙的话 帮我一个忙 |
[52:31] | If you could throw us down a couple of blessings… | 请你替我们赐福 |
[52:33] | like that I don’t mess up being the manager… | 第一 我会是个称职的经纪人 |
[52:36] | and that Tommy does as good as I think he can do,great,and don’t get hurt. | 第二 他能像我所想的那么棒 不会受伤 |
[52:50] | I love when he does that. Thanks,Father. I appreciate this. | 我就喜欢他这么做 神父 谢谢你 感激不尽 |
[52:55] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[52:57] | I’ll see you in church. | 教堂见 |
[53:01] | What’d you do this for? | 你干嘛这么做? |
[53:03] | It don’t hurt havin’ an angel in your corner. | 有神明保佑总是好事 |
[53:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[53:11] | -Hey,Rock,how’s it goin’? -Doin’ great! | -洛奇 近来可好? -好的很 |
[53:14] | Slow down,we’ll give you a ticket. | 慢一点 免得开罚单 |
[53:16] | -This is Tommy Gunn. He’ll be champion. -How you doin’,Tom? | -他是汤米甘 未来的拳王 -你好吗? 汤米 |
[53:30] | Break it up. Break it up. | 散开 别打了 |
[53:45] | Get off the ropes! | 别靠近绳子 |
[53:54] | -Go easy,all right? -I need more work. | -放轻松点 懂吗? -我得多练习 |
[53:57] | -No,you’re ready. -This guy’s killing me. | -不必 你已经准备好了 -我得多练习 他太厉害了 |
[54:02] | You’re perfect. You understand? | 你很完美 明白吗? |
[54:03] | -I feel weak. -Shut up! | -我没胜算 -闭嘴 |
[54:07] | The only difference between the hero and a coward… | 英雄与懦夫间的唯一的差别 |
[54:10] | is the hero’s willing to go for it,willing to take the shot. | 就是英雄勇往直前不畏生死 |
[54:13] | This guy’s scared,too. You’re both scared. | 这小子也一样害怕 你们都害怕 |
[54:16] | Remember we were talking about fear and how it was like this fire? | 记得我们曾谈论过畏惧 还有燃烧内心的火? |
[54:20] | You gotta control it ’cause it’ll burn you up or burn him up. | 你要学习控制 因为不是烧死你就是烧死他 |
[54:23] | You gotta make it work for you. I would never do nothin’ to hurt you. | 你要善加利用 我不会做伤害你的事 |
[54:28] | Understand what I’m sayin’. Fear is like this fire. | 明白我说什么吗? 畏惧就像这团火 |
[54:32] | Let it burn until it becomes like this volcano. | 让它燃烧直到火山爆发 |
[54:34] | And when the time is right,explode all over this guy! | 时机成熟时 看准空隙 全部爆发在他身上 |
[54:36] | You can take him. It’s all heart. | 你能制伏他 全靠你的心智 |
[54:39] | It ain’t all muscle. It’s all heart and fire! | 不在于硬拼 心智与火 |
[54:44] | Now you do it. | 去击败他 |
[54:46] | Remember,I’m like this angel sitting on your shoulder. | 记住 我就像你肩上的天使保佑你 |
[54:50] | 我不会让你出事的 懂吗? 上 I ain’t gonna let nothin’ happen to you. Go. | |
[54:57] | Come on,jab! | 加油 汤米 出刺拳 |
[55:04] | Explode! Left,right! | 左拳 右拳 |
[55:08] | The body! | 打身体 |
[55:10] | All right! | 太好了 |
[56:11] | Go to the body! | 打身体 汤米 |
[56:14] | That’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[56:15] | Man,you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[56:20] | Tommy Gunn,you got some guns! | 汤米·甘 威力像把枪 对不对? |
[56:39] | Drive through it. Thirty-five. | 加把劲 35下 |
[56:52] | Ten. Come on,you can do it. That’s it. | 十下 你办得到的 对了 |
[56:56] | Got it! Bring it up! Yes! | 加油 撑起来 太好了 |
[57:00] | I gotcha! I gotcha this time! | 我赢了 这次我赢了 |
[57:14] | Tommy,these trunks is very special to me. | 汤米 这些拳击短裤意义重大 |
[57:29] | Kid,that was great! Great work! | 小子 打得好 |
[57:43] | All right,kid. | 不错 |
[57:55] | I beat the man! I don’t believe it. | 我赢了 真不敢相信 |
[57:57] | You sure did. You’re very swift. | 你确实做到了 汤米 你身手敏捷 |
[58:11] | Merlin,listen. Got an idea. | 梅林 听好 我有主意了 |
[58:14] | I think we can finally nail Balboa. | 我终于有办法逼洛奇出赛 |
[58:20] | They’re waitin’ again. | 他们又在等你了 |
[58:21] | If you don’t got enough money,I’ve got almost a dollar. | 如果你钱不够 我身上有一元 |
[58:23] | -Save it. -Slumming again,bimbo? | -留着吧 -又在躲我? |
[58:25] | -What you got in the bag? -Shut up. | -背包里有什么? -闭嘴 |
[58:30] | Take two more steps,I’m gonna pound your teeth out. | 你再走我就打得你满地找牙 |
[58:32] | Go for it! | 试试看 |
[58:36] | What’d he say? Punk’s losin’ his mind. | 他说什么? 这小子脑子有毛病 |
[58:38] | -What’d you say? -Go for it! | -你说什么? -试试看 |
[58:57] | Come on! Put up your hands! | 快点 过来跟我打 |
[59:01] | No way! I didn’t like him anyway. | 不要 反正我也不喜欢他 |
[59:07] | Think that belongs to me. | 外套是我的吧 |
[59:12] | If you want to end it,let’s end it now. | 你愿意的话 现在就一笔勾销 |
[59:14] | I got no problem with that. | 我没意见 |
[59:17] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[59:22] | -I can’t believe it. -You gonna tell your dad? Let’s go! | -我真不敢相信 -你会告诉你爸爸吗? 走 |
[59:27] | Good,that’s it. One more time. | 好 就是这样 再来一次 |
[59:29] | Tommy,you’re doing great with the combinations. | 你出拳很猛 不过得多练习闪躲 |
[59:33] | But you gotta learn to move side to side like a windshield wiper… | 但是你得学会像汽车挡风玻璃上的刮水器一样移动 |
[59:36] | so you ain’t gettin’ kicked in the face with the jab. | 脸上才不会吃拳头 |
[59:39] | Dad! I got my coat back! Look,I got my coat! | 爸 我把外套要回来了 你看 我的外套 |
[59:43] | That’s great! That’s beautiful! | 孩子 太棒了 了不起 |
[59:46] | I trashed this guy! Everybody in the school went crazy! | 我击败那小子 同学为之疯狂 |
[59:50] | -Rocky,I’m coolin’ down. -I gotta get back with Tommy. | -洛奇 我的拳击感快没了 -听着 我要和汤米练拳了 |
[59:53] | We gotta work out. He’s coolin’ down. | 我们要努力 他正在平静下来 |
[59:56] | Go tell your mom. She likes to hear things like that. That’s beautiful! | 告诉你妈 她一定喜欢听的 棒极了 |
[59:59] | Okay. Let’s go,Tommy. | 汤米 我们开始吧 |
[1:00:02] | Lookin’ good. | 打得好 |
[1:00:05] | Whoa! Look at Tommy go. | 快看汤米的厉害 |
[1:00:15] | Union Cane,the new heavyweight championof the world! | 肯恩 新科重量级拳王 |
[1:00:19] | -Think I have a chance at that? -Absolutely. | -你想我有机会吗? -当然 |
[1:00:23] | Anybody that’s got two fists and a good heartbeat,you got a chance. | 汤米 只要有一双拳头 加上一颗好心脏 人人都有机会 |
[1:00:34] | You’re out! | 你输了 |
[1:00:51] | Come on! Get tough! | 强硬起来 |
[1:01:05] | Boy,you’ve got hands of gold! | 你的黄金手 |
[1:01:07] | I want to introduce you to somebody. Karen,come here. | 过来一下 我介绍个人给你认识 |
[1:02:08] | That’s it! It’s over! | 比赛结束 |
[1:02:18] | Back him up. | 汤米 击倒他 |
[1:02:25] | That’s it! | 比赛结束 |
[1:02:27] | -There’s your boat. -What boat? | -那是你的船 -什么船? |
[1:02:29] | The one that’s sinking. | 快沉没的那艘船 |
[1:02:46] | Tommy Gunn at the top. | 第一把交椅的汤米·甘 |
[1:02:50] | You come with the Duke… | 只要你为杜克打拳… |
[1:02:53] | you can get the kind of payday fighters for Balboa can only dream about. | 包你荣华富贵 洛奇只能干瞪眼 |
[1:02:57] | To the victor goes the spoils. | 胜利者享有一切战利品 |
[1:03:09] | Lift the jab! | 汤米 出刺拳 |
[1:03:18] | You’re out! | 你输了 |
[1:03:22] | 你赢了 成功了 You did it,man! | |
[1:03:23] | -Now will I get a shot at the title? -You’re gonna get one real soon. | -我现在可以争拳王了吧? -很快就可以了 |
[1:03:28] | Baby,how are you? | 宝贝 你还好吗? |
[1:03:30] | The winner at two minutes,ten seconds… | 汤米只花二分十秒赢得胜利 |
[1:03:34] | -When’s Tommy goin’ up against Cane? -We gotta talk about that. | -汤米何时挑战肯恩? -这件事得从长计议 |
[1:03:38] | Get back. He ain’t worth it,buddy. | 去访问别人 好吗? 洛奇 他不值得的 |
[1:03:40] | He fought a great fight. | 他打得很好 |
[1:03:44] | The ship is sunk,Rocky. It’s sunk. | 你的船沉了 洛奇 没希望了 |
[1:04:01] | Probably got hung up in traffic. He should’ve been here by now. | 他可能塞车了 否则早该到了 |
[1:04:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:04:05] | It’s Christmas. He should be with his family. | 现在是圣诞节 他应该陪家人一起过 |
[1:04:10] | Maybe he doesn’t think this is his family. | 或许他不认为我们是他的家人 |
[1:04:14] | Sure it is. Look at this. | 当然是 艾莉 你看 |
[1:04:17] | I want to give this to him. What do you think? | 我要送他这个 你认为如何? |
[1:04:20] | I think you’ve given enough. | 你给他的已经够多了 |
[1:04:23] | Come on,Adrian. He’s given us things too. | 得了 艾莉 他也给了我们不少 |
[1:04:27] | He’s given us like a second shot,right? Come on. It’s Christmas. | 他让我们东山再起 不是吗? 别这样 今天是圣诞节 |
[1:04:33] | Right. Only in America. | 没错 只有在美国 |
[1:04:36] | Having the best,wearing the best. To keep it up,you got to stay on top. | 才能得到最好的享受 想保有这一切就得永远领先 |
[1:04:39] | -Nobody remembers number two,kid. -I sure don’t. | -没有人会记得亚军的 -我就不会 |
[1:04:42] | I checked with the Boxing Commission. | 我查过拳击协会的资料 |
[1:04:46] | Seems there’s no formal contract between you and Balboa. | 你和洛奇没有正式的合约关系 |
[1:04:49] | Nothin’.Just a handshake. | 没有 只是君子协定 |
[1:04:52] | This is a complex business,and you’ve got to stay sharp! | 拳击这一行很复杂 你得时时保持警觉 |
[1:04:55] | I don’t have to tell you that,do I? | 用不着我多说 对不对? |
[1:04:57] | It’s gotta be damn difficult living in Rocky’s shadow,being called his puppet. | 长期活在洛奇的阴影下 一定很不好受 |
[1:05:02] | Nobody could’ve done it as long as you have. | 没有人能像你忍受这么久 |
[1:05:02] | I’m afraid. | 我很担心 |
[1:05:05] | I’m afraid that if you keep going the way you’re going… | 如果你再这样下去 |
[1:05:07] | you’re gonna be watching the parade go by. | 你就会错过大好机会 |
[1:05:12] | Exactly. | 一点不错 |
[1:05:14] | You haven’t had the big payday yet,and won’t until you fight top contenders. | 你还没享受真正的光荣 你也不会 |
[1:05:19] | And those top contenders I do surely own. | 除非你挑战真正的一流拳手 |
[1:05:21] | I got the contracts. | 我有一份合约 |
[1:05:23] | It’s a complex business. | 这是个复杂的行业 |
[1:05:25] | But if you want the best,then go with the best. | 如果你想得到最好的就要跟对人 |
[1:05:29] | What about Rocky? | 洛奇呢? |
[1:05:30] | Rocky can still train you. He’s done a wonderful job. | 洛奇还是可以训练你 他表现得很棒 |
[1:05:33] | Here’s $20,000. | 这里是二万元 |
[1:05:36] | Take it as an advance. | 就当作是定金 |
[1:05:39] | Time to put some hustle behind this muscle. | 也该好好享受一番了 |
[1:05:40] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:05:44] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:05:49] | Stop the press! You can’t believe who just come up on the roof. | 大消息 你们一定不相信谁在屋顶上 |
[1:05:53] | He just landed there and crashed. Who do you think it is? | 他才刚刚抵达 你们猜他是谁? |
[1:05:56] | Do I hear reindeer on my roof? | 是不是驯鹿? |
[1:06:01] | You know,antlers! It’s unbelievable! Like a billion… | 驯鹿角 真难以置信 有一大群 |
[1:06:05] | Whoa! Look who’s here. | 快来 看看谁来了 |
[1:06:05] | You know this guy. | 你们都认识他 |
[1:06:07] | -You’ve got a weird family. -Don’t I know. | -你家人真怪异 -难道我不知道? |
[1:06:11] | It’s gonna be next Christmas before he gets down. | 等他再下来就是明年圣诞节了 |
[1:06:13] | Let’s put it together for Santa! | 大家为圣诞老公公鼓掌 |
[1:06:15] | Merry Christmas. Yo,yo,yo. | 圣诞快乐! 哟… |
[1:06:19] | I don’t think you got it right,Santa. It’s,”Ho,ho,ho.” | 圣诞老公公 你说错了 应该是哈… |
[1:06:23] | What’s the freakin’ difference? Where I come from it’s yo,yo,yo. | 有什么不同? 我家乡都是哟… |
[1:06:26] | Looks like we’ve got a 90-proof Santa. | 看来圣诞老公公喝醉了 |
[1:06:28] | Santa… | 圣诞老公公 |
[1:06:31] | tell the kids what you’ve got in the bag you brought from the North. | 告诉孩子们你从北极带来什么礼物 |
[1:06:35] | -I’ve got my laundry. -You got the wrong bag. | -我带了一包要洗的衣服 -你拿错包包了 |
[1:06:39] | -Come on,chubby,get out of the way. -Watch it. | -胖子 别挡路 -小心点 |
[1:06:40] | Let Santa take a seat. Little boy,you been nice? | 让圣诞老公公坐一下 过来 小子 你乖不乖? |
[1:06:44] | -Come here. Sit down. -Tell Santa what you need. | -来 坐下 -你何不告诉圣诞老公公要什么? |
[1:06:49] | You’re stretching the clothes! I don’t need nothin’! | 他拉我衣服 我什么都不需要 |
[1:06:52] | Tell Santa what you really want. | 告诉他你真正想要什么 |
[1:06:53] | That ain’t Santa! It’s Uncle Paulie. Get real. | 他不是圣诞老公公 是保罗叔 别骗人了 |
[1:06:56] | “Get real”? Why you talkin’ like that? | 别骗人了是什么意思? 你干嘛这样说话? |
[1:07:00] | We’re trying to have a good time. Santa’s here and everything. | 我们只是想快乐一下 圣诞老公公也在这里 |
[1:07:05] | It’s stupid! | 太蠢了 |
[1:07:08] | It ain’t stupid. We’re just trying to pretend here. | 一点也不蠢 大家只是假装一下 |
[1:07:13] | You’re supposed to be pretending. It’s like this game,right? | 本来就是该假装一下 好像玩游戏一样 你懂吗? |
[1:07:16] | I don’t like pretending. You guys talk to Santa. | 我不喜欢假装 你们去和圣诞老公公说话算了 |
[1:07:20] | I ain’t talkin’ to them,I’m talkin’ with you. | 我不是和他们谈 我是要和你谈 |
[1:07:23] | See,it’s very important that you spend time with the family… | 与家人和乐融融是很重要的 |
[1:07:27] | and have a good time and get the spirit goin’. | 要让这个精神代代相传 |
[1:07:30] | It’s good,right? | 这是好事 明白吗? |
[1:07:31] | Good for what? Let’s go. | 有什么好的? 我们走吧 |
[1:07:35] | His friends are here. | 他朋友在场 |
[1:07:36] | -He doesn’t want to. -I know what he wants. | -他是无心的 -我知道他想要什么 |
[1:07:39] | -How do you know what I want? -‘Cause I know you. | -你哪会知道我想要什么? -因为我了解你 |
[1:07:42] | You know me? | 你了解我? |
[1:07:45] | He thinks he knows me. | 他自以为了解我 |
[1:07:48] | I ain’t celebratin’ nothing,okay? | 我才不要过圣诞节 好吗? |
[1:07:50] | Come here. What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:07:53] | We always done this before,we had a good time. | 我们以前都是这样过 一直都很快乐 艾莉 |
[1:07:56] | We don’t have to change nothin’. | 我们不必改变什么 |
[1:07:59] | Do you remember last year when we had fun,we had a good time? | 还记得去年我们玩得多快乐? |
[1:08:04] | It ain’t last year,and you ain’t the same,either. | 这不是去年 你也不一样了 |
[1:08:13] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:14] | Adrian,what’d I do? | 艾莉 我做错什么了? |
[1:08:16] | Go talk to him. | 去和他谈谈 |
[1:08:20] | Even I could’ve saw this thing happening. | 我早料到会发生此事 |
[1:08:23] | I should’ve went to Miami when I had the chance. | 我当初早该去迈阿密 |
[1:08:26] | You wanna talk? | 你想谈? |
[1:08:28] | Let’s talk. | 那就谈吧 |
[1:08:33] | I thought we were supposed to be like very close. | 我以为我们父子情深 |
[1:08:37] | -I love you. -No,you don’t. | -我爱你 -不 你不爱 |
[1:08:40] | I do. Remember what the deal was? | 我当然爱你 你还记得吗 Sure |
[1:08:44] | We was supposed to be tight,like crossed fingers. | 我们应该像手指一样紧紧在一起 |
[1:08:48] | No. You want you and Tommy to be tight. That’s what you’re takin’ about. | 你只想和汤米紧紧在一起 这才是你真正的意思 |
[1:08:51] | -Don’t say that. -Why can’t I say it? | -别这么说 -为什么不行? |
[1:08:53] | Since he’s been here,it’s “Tommy this,Tommy that.” | 你总是汤米长 汤米短的 |
[1:08:55] | You don’t have no time for nobody,so I got no time for you. | 你不给我时间 我也没时间陪你 |
[1:08:58] | What are you saying? You’re like another person. | 你说什么? 你好像另外一个人 |
[1:09:01] | You’re the other person! | 你才是另外一个人 |
[1:09:03] | You said I would be number one to you. You lied! | 你说我是你心目中第一人 你骗人 |
[1:09:06] | You lied to me and to Mom. | 你骗了我 也骗了妈妈 |
[1:09:09] | I never lied to you. Tommy needed my help. | 我从没骗你 汤米需要我帮忙 |
[1:09:13] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[1:09:15] | Remember when you said to watch out for scams and deceptions? | 记得你告诉我 要小心被人欺骗吗? |
[1:09:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:21] | You’re the one that should’ve watched out. | 你才是该小心的 |
[1:09:30] | -Where you going? -Out. | -你要去哪里? -出去走走 |
[1:09:31] | -When you coming back? -Later. | -什么时候回来? -晚一点 |
[1:09:34] | When? | 到底几点? |
[1:09:41] | Season’s greetings,Mrs. Balboa! | 洛奇太太 佳节愉快 |
[1:09:46] | Take care of these people. | 你去打发他们 |
[1:09:49] | Behold! A Santa for all seasons! | 快看 有位圣诞老公公 |
[1:09:56] | Au contraire,mon ami. I know exactly where I am. | 正好相反 我是专程拜访 |
[1:10:00] | Rocky,guess what’s comin’ to dinner! | 洛奇 猜猜看是谁来晚餐了? |
[1:10:03] | Tommy Gunn’s got new friends! | 汤米·甘交了新朋友 |
[1:10:04] | New friends for a new year! | 新的一年 新的朋友 |
[1:10:09] | 这算什么? 保罗 Please? | |
[1:10:12] | Nice tree. Charming. | 好美的圣诞树 真漂亮 |
[1:10:15] | Tommy,how you doin’? | 汤米 你好 |
[1:10:16] | Merry Christmas,milord! Greetings! | 圣诞快乐 阁下 |
[1:10:19] | -How you doin’? -Listen. | -你好吗? -听着 |
[1:10:23] | I don’t want to take up time. I just wanted to give a season’s greetings. | 我不想打扰太长时间 只是来祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:10:25] | -I don’t need no presents. -Give ’em to the neighbors. | -我不需要礼物 -那就送给邻居 |
[1:10:28] | You’ve done a hell of a job with the man. Facts are facts. | 你把他训练得很棒 这是不争的事实 |
[1:10:31] | I’d have to be blind if I didn’t say a title shot isn’t in the cards. | 如果看不出他有冠军相 那我不就成了瞎子 |
[1:10:34] | -Title shot? -We’ll work beautifully together. | -冠军相? -我们合作是天衣无缝 |
[1:10:37] | No problems. | 没问题 |
[1:10:40] | No friction. Only harmony. | 没有摩擦 只有和谐 |
[1:10:43] | It’s time to put some hustle behind this muscle. | 该是让他好好表现的时候了 |
[1:10:47] | Tommy boy here has got a little something personal to discuss with you. | 汤米有些事要和你讨论 |
[1:10:50] | So I’m gonna be sayin’ good night. Merry Christmas. | 我先告辞了 圣诞快乐 |
[1:10:52] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:10:54] | -See you soon. -Bye. | -回头见 -再见 |
[1:10:57] | I’m sorry I’m late. I ended up having dinner. | 抱歉我来晚了 晚餐耽误了 |
[1:11:03] | Adrian cooked something,but it’s probably all cold now. | 艾莉烧了些好菜 大概凉了 |
[1:11:05] | We can always make sandwiches. | 不如再做些三明治 |
[1:11:10] | I don’t want to make sandwiches. Tommy,why did you bring him here? | 我不想做三明治 你干嘛带他来这里 |
[1:11:14] | He wanted to come by. Rocky,could I talk to you outside about some things? | 他只是想问候一声 不介意我们到外面聊一下 |
[1:11:17] | Yeah,sure. | 当然好 |
[1:11:20] | It’s getting late. We have to be there by 10:00. | 很晚了 我们十点以前要赶到 |
[1:11:24] | -Rocky? -I know. It’s okay. | -洛奇? -不 没关系 |
[1:11:31] | Tommy,what’d you want to talk to me about? | 你要跟我谈什么 |
[1:11:32] | -Isn’t it a long drive? -Yeah. | -车程不是很远吗? -是的 |
[1:11:34] | So,what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:11:38] | -Where’d you get this? -Duke gave it to me. | -你从哪弄来的? -杜克送我的 |
[1:11:42] | Maybe you ought to give this thing back,you know? | 或许你该把车子还给他 |
[1:11:44] | I knew it! I knew you would say that! | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[1:11:46] | Give it back? Why? The guy likes the way I fight. | 还给他? 为什么? 他欣赏我的拳击 |
[1:11:50] | -It’s almost 10:00. -We’ll make it. | -快十点了 -好 我们赶得上的 |
[1:11:52] | I know,but you see what he’s doing? | 汤米 你还不明白他的用意吗 |
[1:11:55] | Don’t let him put nothin’ between us. | 别中了他的离间之计 我们才是好搭档 |
[1:11:59] | Put what? The guy was talkin’ about gettin’ a shot. | 他只是要栽培我争夺拳王 |
[1:12:02] | But we don’t need him. | 我们不需要他 |
[1:12:04] | You’re gonna get a shot. You’ll be able to buy ten of these things. | 你会有机会的 到时候这玩意儿买十部都行 |
[1:12:07] | When are you gonna wake up? We’re watchin’ the parade go by. | 你何时才会清醒? 我们眼睁睁错失良机 |
[1:12:11] | What are you talkin’ about? -The big time. | -什么机会? -天大的好机会 -Look. |
[1:12:15] | The way I’m goin’,I won’t get a shot at the title for a long time. | 照现在这样子 我会很久都没有机会 |
[1:12:16] | I’ve got a perfect record. I’m 22 and 0. | 我的纪录这么好 22场全胜 |
[1:12:22] | We haven’t made serious money yet,and we won’t without the man. | 我们什么大钱都没赚到 没有他也别想办到 |
[1:12:24] | I ain’t talkin’ about the money. The money is gonna be there. | 我指的不是钱 钱自然会赚到 |
[1:12:29] | I’m talking about your rep,Tommy. Don’t sell out. We don’t need this guy. | 我指的是你的名声 不要签卖身契 我们不需要他 |
[1:12:32] | Listen. Duke is a wonderful man. Put the top up. | 杜克是个好人 把车顶拉上 |
[1:12:35] | Forget about the top! I’m signing papers with the man tomorrow. | 别管车顶的事 我明天和他签约 |
[1:12:38] | You sign them papers,you’re like his property. | 你签下合约就是他的财产了 |
[1:12:41] | You got no control. This is a dirty business. | 你会失去自由 这是卑鄙的交易 |
[1:12:44] | It’s full of these thieves and gangsters. | 全是些土匪流氓 |
[1:12:49] | They promise the world to every good young fighter who comes along. | 他们假装承诺一大堆好处 骗取年轻拳手的信任 |
[1:12:51] | They suck ’em dry. | 然后再榨干他们 |
[1:12:54] | They leave ’em in the gutter broke when they ain’t worth nothin’. | 等没有利用价值时就甩掉他们 |
[1:12:58] | That’s the way this business is run. Guys like Duke… | 这一行就是这么回事 杜克这种人 |
[1:13:02] | You know what he is? He’s a vampire. He’s living off your blood. | 知道他是什么吗? 他是个吸血鬼 靠你的血汗满足自己 |
[1:13:06] | The thing I’m trying to do is what Mick done to me. | 我对你的方式正是米克对我的 |
[1:13:10] | He tried to keep me away from the dirty part of the business,like I’m doing. | 他让我尽量远离卑鄙的交易 正是我要为你做的 |
[1:13:14] | I ain’t you,and you ain’t Mick! When you gonna understand that? | 我不是你 你也不是米克 你何时才会明白? |
[1:13:18] | When you gonna understand this is a business? And you need… | 这是做生意 你需要 |
[1:13:20] | -Brains? -You said that,not me. | -什么? 头脑吗? -是你说的 不是我 |
[1:13:22] | You sayin’ I got no brains? | 你是说我没脑子吗 |
[1:13:25] | You took me as far as you could,but Duke gave me a title shot,you didn’t. | 你带我进拳坛 但杜克给我争拳王的机会 |
[1:13:28] | If you want to keep training me,do it. If you don’t,don’t! | 如果想继续训练我 可以 不想的话就算了 |
[1:13:32] | But it’s my way or the highway! | 但要照我的方式 不然就拉倒 |
[1:13:47] | Put on your coat. | 穿上外套 |
[1:13:50] | Come on. It’s not worth it. | 这么做不值得 |
[1:13:52] | It is worth it. He’s just confused. | 值得 他只是迷失方向 |
[1:13:55] | -You don’t see what’s happening. -I do see! | -你没认清现实 -我看得很清楚 |
[1:13:57] | He’s twisted around by Duke. | 他被杜克耍得团团转 |
[1:14:00] | It’s you,it’s not him. You can’t live backwards. | 不 是你 不是他 你不能越活越回去 |
[1:14:03] | You can’t turn back the clock. We live now,we live here. | 你无法令时光倒流 我们是活在此时此地 |
[1:14:05] | I know where we live! You think I’m stupid? | 我当然知道 你以为我是笨蛋? |
[1:14:09] | I’m not as dumb as you think I am. | 我不像你想像中那么笨 |
[1:14:12] | You don’t think I can smell it? I see where we are! | 你以为我不明白吗? 我知道我们的处境 |
[1:14:15] | I don’t want this no more. I want something different for the family. | 我不要过这种日子 我要家人过好日子 |
[1:14:18] | I don’t want this! | 我不要这些 |
[1:14:22] | Did I come back here and get my brains beat out for these guys to say… | 我回来这里可不是让别人耻笑的 |
[1:14:26] | “There goes Balboa.Just another bum in the neighborhood”? | 洛奇只是一个蹩脚货而已 |
[1:14:29] | -I didn’t want this. -No,nobody said that. | -我不要这样 -不 别这样 没人这么说 |
[1:14:37] | When that kid was in the ring,I was winning. | 每当那小子出场比赛 我就感觉赢了 |
[1:14:39] | -When he was winning,I was winning. -You were winning? | -他赢就等于我赢了 -你赢? |
[1:14:44] | It was like my last chance to get some respect for us. | 这是我赢得尊敬的最后机会 |
[1:14:48] | -I respect you! -You can’t respect me! | -好了 我尊敬你 -你不能尊敬我 |
[1:14:50] | -No,you can’t! -I do! | -不 你做不到 -我可以 |
[1:14:52] | All those beatings you took in the ring… | 你比赛时所受的伤 |
[1:14:55] | I took them with you. | 我是感同身受 我知道你的感觉 |
[1:15:00] | I know how you feel. When somebody like Tommy comes along,you feel alive. | 我知道像汤米这种人一出现 你又恢复生气 |
[1:15:02] | But he’s not you. He doesn’t have your heart. | 但他不是你 他没有你的意志 |
[1:15:07] | All those fighters you beat,you beat ’em with heart,not muscle. | 所有你击败的对手 你是用意志击败他们 不是蛮力 |
[1:15:11] | That’s what Mickey knew. That’s why you and Mickey were special. | 米克知道这点 你和米克才显得特别 |
[1:15:17] | If there’s something you want to pass on,pass it on to your son. | 如果你想传承 应该传给你儿子 |
[1:15:21] | For God’s sake! Your son is lost! He needs you! | 看在老天分上 你儿子已经迷失 他需要你 |
[1:15:27] | I know Tommy makes you feel great. | 我知道汤米令你感觉很棒 |
[1:15:30] | He makes you feel like you’re winning again. | 他让你觉得又要赢得胜利 |
[1:15:32] | But you’re losing us! | 但是你却输掉家人 |
[1:15:37] | You’re losing your family! | 洛奇 你要失去家人了 |
[1:15:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:49] | It was always you and me. | 只有你了解我 |
[1:15:54] | I’m sorry,Adrian. | 艾莉 对不起 |
[1:15:57] | I don’t know about you guys… | 我不知道你们怎样 |
[1:16:00] | but I gotta get out of here. | 我可要离开这 |
[1:16:05] | -What do you say we go to the shore? -Let’s go. | -我们去海边 好吗? -好 我们走 |
[1:16:09] | Great. How we gonna get there? | 太好了 我们要怎么去? |
[1:16:11] | What do you mean? We throw our thumbs in the air. We’ll hitchhike. | 怎么去? 伸大拇指搭便车 |
[1:16:14] | Ah,what’s he want? | 他想干嘛? |
[1:16:16] | -You want me to stay with you? -No. | -要我陪你吗? -不用 |
[1:16:21] | I’ve got enough problems with my old man. Come on. | 我老爸已经够烦了 走吧 |
[1:16:26] | -You ain’t gonna hit him,are you? -No,I ain’t gonna hit him. | -你不会打他吧? -不 我不会打他 |
[1:16:30] | Yo,kid,when you start smokin’? | 孩子 你何时开始学抽烟? |
[1:16:32] | I don’t know. Didn’t you ever smoke? | 我不知道 你没抽过烟吗? |
[1:16:36] | Yeah. I done a lot of bad things,you know? | 有 你可知我做过不少坏事? |
[1:16:39] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[1:16:42] | So,I wised up. | 我后来学乖了 |
[1:16:44] | So maybe I’ll wise up someday,too. | 好的 也许有一天我也会学乖 |
[1:16:49] | Maybe tonight’s a good night for both of us to start wising up. | 也许今晚是我们俩学乖的好机会 |
[1:16:54] | Don’t worry about it. | 你放心 |
[1:16:56] | I gotta worry about it. The deal was we were supposed to be tight,right? | 我当然会担心 我们应该是很亲近的 |
[1:17:02] | What about Tommy? You’re tight with him,too. | 汤米呢? 你不是跟他很亲近? |
[1:17:06] | Yeah,well. | 对… |
[1:17:15] | That was yesterday,you know? | 那是过去的事了 |
[1:17:20] | You know,kid… | 知道吗? 孩子 |
[1:17:23] | remember you were telling me a long time ago about deceptions… | 记得你跟我说欺骗的事 |
[1:17:26] | and I was tellin’ you about scams? | 我跟你说小心耍诈吗? |
[1:17:30] | I should’ve listened to you. I was trying to teach you. | 我应该听你的才对 我却反而对你说教 |
[1:17:32] | All right? But you were teaching me. | 但是你却教了我 |
[1:17:36] | And I didn’t wise up. I didn’t know and I made mistakes. | 而我却不听 我当时不知道我犯了错误 |
[1:17:45] | It bothers me that I forget a lot of things. | 那使我耿耿于怀 我会忘记很多事 |
[1:18:04] | I know I made a few mistakes. | 我知道自己做错了 |
[1:18:07] | I would love to hang out with you again. | 但我希望能再跟你一起 But |
[1:18:08] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[1:18:15] | I swear to God… | 我发誓 |
[1:18:17] | it’s just gonna be you and me this time. | 这次只有你和我 |
[1:18:22] | Home team? | 家族队? |
[1:18:26] | Yeah. Home team. | 对 家族队 |
[1:18:32] | -Kid,you wanna hear a joke? -Sure. Why not? | -孩子 你想听个笑话吗? -当然 说来听听 |
[1:18:34] | -Knock,knock. -Who’s there? | -敲敲门 -哪位? |
[1:18:36] | -Tuna fish. -Tuna fish who? | -鲔鱼 -鲔鱼什么? |
[1:18:40] | You can tune a piano,but you cannot tune a fish. | 钢琴可以调音 鱼不能调 |
[1:18:44] | You’re gettin’ better. | 你有进步了 |
[1:18:45] | Yeah,that’s a good one. | 对 这个笑话不错 |
[1:18:58] | Lock the door and hide the kids. It’s time to wage war! | 把门关上 小孩藏好 决战时刻来临了 |
[1:19:03] | Tommy Gunn is said to be such a student of Rocky Balboa’s style… | 汤米·甘是洛奇的得意门生 |
[1:19:05] | he’s been nicknamed by the press “The Clone Ranger.” | 报界为他取绰号为复制突击队 |
[1:19:11] | Relax. He ain’t worth the stress. | 轻松点 洛奇 他不值得你紧张 |
[1:19:14] | It ain’t him,Paulie. | 保罗 不是他的关系 |
[1:19:16] | Turbo charged! | 力量有如涡轮增压机 |
[1:19:20] | Tommy “The Machine” Gunn! | 汤米…机关枪 |
[1:19:27] | Looks like the fans are unhappy with Tommy Gunn… | 看来观众对于汤米… |
[1:19:29] | for leaving Rocky Balboa behind. | 对洛奇忘恩负义之举有些不满 |
[1:19:32] | Of course. He’s nobody’s sweetheart,that kid. | 当然了 这小子人见人厌 |
[1:19:37] | At 242 very impressive pounds… | 体重是令人印象深刻的242磅 |
[1:19:40] | the present world heavyweight champion… | 现任世界重量级拳王 |
[1:19:44] | Union Cane! | 尤尼·肯恩 |
[1:19:47] | Looks like he’s in great shape,don’t it? | 保罗 他的状况似乎很棒? |
[1:19:50] | The referee calling both fighters… | 裁判将选手叫至场中 |
[1:19:55] | Whoa,Tommy’s lookin’ a little tight. He’s nervous,you know? | 你看汤米 他有点紧张 |
[1:19:58] | Like the way I felt when I was fightin’ with Apollo. | 他很紧张 就像我和阿波罗比赛的感觉一样 |
[1:20:01] | He ain’t you. Hardly ever was,that kid. | 洛奇 那小子不是你 他永远比不上你 |
[1:20:06] | Give him a break,would you? | 别这样 给他个机会 |
[1:20:13] | Do what you was told. | 汤米 照我教你的打 |
[1:20:16] | In and out,side to side. Don’t eat the jab. | 前后跳跃 左右闪躲 避开他的刺拳 |
[1:20:19] | Off the ropes! You blind? | 快离开绳子 你瞎了吗? |
[1:20:21] | He’s gettin’ hit with everything but the ring posts. | 他这样会被修理的很惨 |
[1:20:24] | Let’s rumble. Go for it,Cane. | 快 肯恩 修理他 加油 |
[1:20:28] | Come on,Tommy. What’s the matter with you? That’s it! | 小子 你是怎么搞的? 就是这样 |
[1:20:38] | Slip the jab. Move side to side. | 出刺拳 移动 左右闪躲 |
[1:20:41] | Back and forth like a metronome. Side to side. | 像节拍器一样来回移动 |
[1:20:46] | That’s it! | 对了 |
[1:20:59] | You see,he remembers everything. | 你看 他全部都记得 |
[1:21:02] | Come on. I’m in there. Do what I’m doin’. | 汤米 加油 我就在你身旁 照我的打法 |
[1:21:07] | Do what I’m doin’. Side to side! | 照我的打法 来回移动 左右闪 |
[1:21:19] | Roll! Roll! Roll! | 重击… |
[1:21:27] | Dig! Dig! | 摆平他 |
[1:21:37] | The heavyweight champion Cane is down! | 重量级拳王肯恩被击倒了 |
[1:21:43] | One! Two! Three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:21:45] | Four! Five! | 四 五 |
[1:21:48] | Six! Seven! | 六 七 |
[1:21:49] | Eight Nine! | 八 九 |
[1:21:54] | Ten! You’re out! | 十 你输了 |
[1:22:06] | Ladies and gentlemen,by way of a knockout… | 各位女士先生 以击倒取胜 |
[1:22:08] | we have a new champion… | 新拳王产生了 |
[1:22:09] | Tommy “The Machine” Gunn! | 汤米 “机关枪” |
[1:22:17] | Congratulations. A sensational upset victory! | 恭喜 你赢得嘘声如雷的胜利 |
[1:22:19] | You’re now the champion of the world. How do you feel? | 身为新任拳王有何感想? |
[1:22:22] | Never better. I don’t know what’s wrong with these people… | 我太高兴了 我不知道这些人是怎么搞的 |
[1:22:26] | Because you’re not a champion. You’re a crumb-bum dirtbag. | 因为你不是冠军 只是个杂碎 |
[1:22:31] | Give him a break. He’s doin’ something wonderful. | 饶了他吧 他表现得很棒 |
[1:22:35] | -Long live the king! -I’d like to thank the man… | -拳王万岁 -我要感谢 |
[1:22:38] | who made this happen. | 促成这一切的人 |
[1:22:40] | I’d like to thank the man who made me believe all this could happen. | 我要感谢他让我相信这一切 |
[1:22:44] | The man who’s been like an angel on my shoulder,Mr. George Washington Duke! | 他就像我肩上的天使 乔治·华盛顿·杜克先生 |
[1:22:50] | There you have it,a new world champion,Tommy “The Machine” Gunn. | 世界新任拳王终于诞生了 汤米 “机关枪” |
[1:22:53] | It’s a big surprise,at least to me,that the new champion… | 告诉各位 至少令我意外的是… |
[1:22:58] | thanked Duke instead of the guy that got him here. | 他竟然感谢杜克而非提拔他的人 |
[1:23:02] | This crowd is unhappy. The only person… | 现场观众并不高兴 |
[1:23:09] | -Too much TV is bad for the eyes. -My eyes are okay. | -看太多电视对眼睛有害 -我的眼睛没事 |
[1:23:13] | Too much TV is bad for my ears. | 看太多电视对耳朵不好 |
[1:23:17] | -Hi,slugger. Good fight,huh? -It’s okay. | -小鬼 比赛很精彩吧? -爸 还好 |
[1:23:22] | You’re the real champ around here. I made this for you. | 你才是真正的冠军 我为你做了这个 |
[1:23:25] | Beautiful! | 好漂亮 |
[1:23:27] | Let’s put our teeth around a few brews,okay? | 我们去喝啤酒 好吗? |
[1:23:32] | -I could use the company. -Good idea. | -我想找人陪陪 -好主意 |
[1:23:35] | -Should I go out with Uncle Paulie? -If I can watch TV. | -我必须和保罗叔叔出去吗? -如果我可以看电视的话 |
[1:23:40] | You can watch TV,but don’t stay up too late. | 你可以看电视 但是别太晚睡 |
[1:23:45] | -You gotta get them bones growin’. -All right. | -让骨头好好增长 -好吧 |
[1:23:47] | What a fight. It was somethin’. | 比赛真精彩 |
[1:23:49] | Somethin’. | 真精彩 |
[1:23:54] | I told you you could give him everything but you. | 我早说过 除了你 你什么都能给他 |
[1:23:55] | You can’t give him your heart. | 你就是没法给他你的心 |
[1:23:56] | It’s okay,really. | 无所谓 艾莉 真的 |
[1:24:01] | Yeah. It’s all right. | 真的 我没事 |
[1:24:05] | Kid,don’t stay up too late,okay? | 嘿 孩子 别太晚睡 好吗? |
[1:24:08] | That was some fight. | 那场比赛真精彩 |
[1:24:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:24:13] | Sure. | 没事 |
[1:24:16] | I won’t be out too late. | 我不会待太晚 |
[1:24:18] | See you,champ. | 待会见 小拳王 |
[1:24:24] | Have a good time with Uncle Paulie. | 对了 和保罗好好去玩 |
[1:24:29] | Ladies and gentlemen,let me present the newest… | 女士们 先生们 让我介绍 |
[1:24:32] | the youngest heavyweight champion of all time… | 拳击史上最年轻的重量级拳王 |
[1:24:36] | Tommy “The Machine” Gunn! | 汤米 “机关枪” |
[1:24:40] | Was the fight too easy? | 你认为这场比赛太容易吗? |
[1:24:41] | He gave me a few good shots,but I was never hurt. | 他打了我几拳 不过我没受伤 |
[1:24:43] | I’m just glad to be the champ! | 很高兴我当上拳王 |
[1:24:46] | Don’t you think this looked more like a sparring session… | 你不觉得根本不像冠军赛 |
[1:24:50] | instead of a championship match? | 反而像练拳吗? |
[1:24:54] | -Didn’t look like you broke a sweat. -Very observant. | -你根本不费吹灰之力 -你观察很敏锐 |
[1:24:57] | Union Cane wasn’t feelin’ good,but Tommy would’ve done the same thing… | 肯恩身体不适 就算肯恩没生病 |
[1:24:59] | if Union was 100 percent! | 汤米一样能战胜他 |
[1:25:03] | One hundred percent? He fought like he didn’t have a heartbeat! | 他打起来连吃奶的力气都没有 |
[1:25:06] | -Cane is just a paper champion. -What do you mean? | -我们都知道肯恩是纸老虎 -你说这句话是什么意思? |
[1:25:09] | Cane’s title was manufactured. He never won it from Balboa. | 他的头衔是捏造的 他从未击败过洛奇 |
[1:25:13] | Get aboard. Union Cane is for real. | 尤尼·肯恩是货真价实的 |
[1:25:15] | Think you’ll ever get out from Rocky Balboa’s shadow? | 你能走出洛奇的阴影吗? |
[1:25:18] | -I won the title! What more must I do? -I’ll tell you. | -我赢了 还要我怎样? -我来告诉你 |
[1:25:23] | -You’ve got to fight real opponents. -I beat the best tonight. | -你得找真正的对手才行 -我今晚了打败拳王 |
[1:25:26] | The best? This guy’s a bum. He doesn’t deserve a shot at the title. | 拳王? 那窝囊废根本不配 |
[1:25:29] | Gentlemen,whoa. We’re getting carried away. | 各位 我们扯太远了 |
[1:25:32] | Union Cane was the recognized champ. Next question. | 肯恩是公认的拳王 下一个问题 |
[1:25:34] | We know the rating system can be manipulated. | 我们知道成绩是可以幕后操纵的 |
[1:25:37] | The bottom line is,Tommy Gunn beat a second-rate fighter… | 结论就是汤米击败一个二流选手 |
[1:25:40] | with so much glass in his jaw he ought to be a chandelier. | 他嘴里的玻璃可以作盏吊灯 |
[1:25:44] | Say what you want,but this man will prove to be a great champion. | 他会证明自己是个拳王 |
[1:25:47] | He might win a few fights,but a Rocky Balboa he’ll never be. | 他可能会赢几场比赛 但是绝不可能击败洛奇 |
[1:25:51] | No,no,he’s no Rocky Balboa. There’s only one Balboa. | 他不是洛奇 洛奇只有一个 |
[1:25:53] | Balboa was a true people’s champion. | 洛奇才是真正的拳王 |
[1:25:58] | But in time,Tommy Gunn may be able to fill his shoes. Next question. | 汤米很快便能取代他的地位 下一个问题 |
[1:26:02] | -Not fighting stiffs like Cane! -I’ll fight anybody,anywhere. | -别找肯恩这种三流货色 -我会出战任何人 任何时间 |
[1:26:05] | Who? When? When you gonna fight a real fight? | 谁? 你何时才要打真正的拳赛? |
[1:26:09] | Gentlemen,come on. Thank you for coming tonight. We look forward to seeing you. | 各位 好了 谢谢大驾光临 下次再见 |
[1:26:12] | Tommy,I got something for you. | 汤米 我有个建议 |
[1:26:14] | For your next fight,why not fight the redhead in the front row? | 下一场何不跟红发妞打好了? |
[1:26:17] | I hear she comes real cheap. What about that? | 我听说她价码很低 怎么样? |
[1:26:22] | We look forward to seeing you at Tommy Gunn’s next fight. | 我们下一场比赛再见 |
[1:26:26] | Why did you say Balboa was better? Do you believe he’s better? | 你为什么说洛奇比较强? 你也这么想吗? |
[1:26:27] | You champ! You champ! | 你才是冠军 |
[1:26:30] | Who you gonna fight for the next fight,Tommy? | 汤米 你下一场跟谁比赛? |
[1:26:32] | What the hell happened in there? | 刚才是怎么回事? |
[1:26:35] | I won the title and these people think I’m a bum! | 我赢了还被他们讥笑为蹩脚货 |
[1:26:38] | -Why didn’t you take up for me? -When the press is right,they’re right. | -你为何不支持我? -记者说的没错 |
[1:26:41] | I’m as good as Balboa ever was! I don’t give a damn what they say! | 我和洛奇一样行 我不在乎他们说什么 |
[1:26:43] | I’m tired of being called a robot,too! | 我厌倦被人称为机器人 |
[1:26:47] | You can’t fight the press! I can’t fight the press! | 你斗不过新闻界 我也斗不过 |
[1:26:50] | As long as they’ve got Balboa on the brain,he’ll always be champ. | 只要他们无法忘怀洛奇 他永远都是拳王 |
[1:26:54] | The man fought wars in the ring. | 他纵横拳击场一生 |
[1:26:54] | -You’re in his shadow with no way out. | 你只是他的影子 没办法走出去 |
[1:26:56] | -Listen to your own man talking. -No,no. Listen to me. | -连你自己都这么说 -不 听好 |
[1:26:58] | There’s a way to get the respect you deserve… | 我有办法让你得到尊敬 |
[1:27:01] | but you’ve got to challenge Balboa to fight man to man. | 你必须要挑战洛奇 |
[1:27:04] | George could set this fight up abroad in weeks. | 乔治可以在海外安排这场比赛 |
[1:27:06] | It’d be the greatest fight ever. | 这将是有史以来最伟大的拳赛 |
[1:27:09] | Teacher against student. Old lion against young lion. | 老师对抗学生 老拳王对抗新拳王 |
[1:27:12] | It’s the only way you’ll get peace of mind. Believe me when I tell you… | 相信我 只有这么做才能心安 |
[1:27:14] | that press will hound you with that man’s legend… | 否则新闻界会一辈子 拿你与洛奇作文章 |
[1:27:17] | for as long as you wear boxing gloves. | 只要你还打拳的话 |
[1:27:19] | You gotta get him into that ring… | 你一定要挑战他 |
[1:27:22] | or you’ll be hearing questions like tonight for the rest of your life. | 否则一辈子都要面对同样问题 |
[1:27:25] | Then you’ll start to ask yourself,”Could I take him? | 你会问自己 我能击败他吗? |
[1:27:28] | Am I good enough? Do people think I’m a cheap carbon copy… | 我真的够好吗? 人们真以为我只是复制品吗? |
[1:27:32] | or a second-rate pretender who only got a shot because of my skin tone?” | 还是因为肤色 才有机会的二流货色 |
[1:27:34] | Got to challenge that man to fight,Tommy Gunn. | 你一定要向他挑战 |
[1:27:39] | And if he refuses,you’ve got to insult him! Dog him! Humiliate him! | 如果他拒绝 你就羞辱他 咄咄逼人 践踏他的自尊 |
[1:27:44] | Do whatever you’ve got to do to get him into that ring… | 用尽一切手段逼他上场 |
[1:27:45] | but that’s what you’ve got to do! | 你非这么做不可 |
[1:27:51] | Okay,blast off. | 好 开球 |
[1:27:54] | Rollin’ silver. And now… | 银球滚动 下去了 |
[1:27:56] | Wait a minute! The flippers ain’t flippin’! Andy! | 安迪 挡球杆坏了 |
[1:28:01] | -That machine cost me a fortune. -It’s costin’ me a fortune,too. | -那机器花了我不少钱 -我也花了不少钱 |
[1:28:03] | -Rocky Balboa! -What was that? | -洛奇·巴尔博亚 -是谁在鬼叫? |
[1:28:11] | Rocky Balboa,there’s a man out here wishing to speak with you. | 洛奇 外面有个人有话对你说 |
[1:28:14] | You know who that is? | 你知道是谁吧? |
[1:28:18] | Yeah,I know who that is. | 对 我知道是谁 |
[1:28:20] | Rocky,need some help? | 洛奇 需要帮忙吗? |
[1:28:26] | No,guys. This ain’t no pie eating contest. | 不用 又不是大食客比赛 |
[1:28:29] | Look what’s in the street. | 你看 瞧瞧街上是谁 |
[1:28:32] | Tommy,what are you doin’ here? You ought to be out celebrating. | 你来这里干嘛? 你应该去开庆功宴 |
[1:28:35] | I’m challenging you to a fight anytime,anyplace,anywhere. | 我向你挑战 任何时间地点都行 |
[1:28:38] | -Fight? -That’s right. | -拳赛? -没错 |
[1:28:43] | You coming here with these people asking if I want to throw hands with you? | 你带这些人来这里 问我想不想和你打拳? |
[1:28:45] | -就只是为了这个? -对 -Is that what this is about? -Yeah,that’s it. | |
[1:28:47] | And I’m nobody’s robot! Nobody’s boy! | 我不是别人的机器人或傀儡 |
[1:28:50] | You accept the challenge,or are you yellow? | 你要接受挑战或你只是孬种? |
[1:28:53] | He has no class. Come on,Rock. | 他没水准 洛奇 算了 |
[1:28:58] | -He has no class! -He couldn’t carry your shoes. | -他没水准 -他是蹩脚货 |
[1:29:09] | Paulie,it ain’t him. You wanna shoot some eight ball? | 保罗 不关他的事 想不想打撞球? |
[1:29:12] | I ain’t through talking with you! | 我话还没说完 |
[1:29:14] | I ain’t got no more to say to you. | 我对你无话可说了 |
[1:29:16] | I just want good things for you. | 我只希望你一切顺利 |
[1:29:19] | -You’re only in this for the money! -Money? | -你这么做只是为了钱 -为了钱? |
[1:29:21] | I’m tired of walking around in your shadow. People call me your robot. | 我厌倦了活在你的阴影下 人们骂我是你的机器人 |
[1:29:24] | You thought I was in this for the money? | 汤米 你认为我是为了钱? |
[1:29:27] | We were supposed to be like brothers. | 我们情同手足 |
[1:29:30] | You don’t remember that? You got a deception going here. | 记得吗? 你不要被人耍了 |
[1:29:33] | This guy here was using you for the bait. | 这家伙只是在利用你 |
[1:29:35] | He wants to get you and me in the ring. | 他想刺激我们俩拳头相向 你明白吗? |
[1:29:38] | He wants us to fight each other to make the money. | 他才好大捞一票 |
[1:29:41] | He don’t care about you or me neither. | 他根本不关心你我的生死 |
[1:29:44] | Come on! Enough of the fantasy. Let’s talk reality. | 够了 少说空话 谈现实问题 |
[1:29:50] | Rocky Balboa,are you prepared to accept Tommy Gunn’s challenge? | 洛奇 你接受汤米的挑战吗? |
[1:29:53] | I would’ve taken you anytime. | 我随时都能击败你 |
[1:29:55] | You’re a piece of garbage,you know that? | 你知道吗 你只是一堆废物 |
[1:29:58] | -This ain’t none of your business. -Ain’t none of my business? | -不关你的事 -不关我的事? |
[1:30:00] | -None of my business? -Forget about it. | -不关我的事? -算了 |
[1:30:02] | The man spit blood for you. He put you ahead of his family. | 他为你费尽心血 把你放在他家人之上 |
[1:30:07] | And you bring these rat bums around here and kill his dignity? | 你却带这帮鼠辈来羞辱他? |
[1:30:09] | Rocky made you your shot. He’s the real champ. | 是洛奇给你机会的 他才是真正的冠军 |
[1:30:14] | You’re just a goddamn joke. Get out of here before I break… | 你只不过是则笑话而已 快滚 免得我打烂你的脸 |
[1:30:17] | Paulie! What’s the matter with you? | 保罗 你怎么了 |
[1:30:19] | Break your hand on this bum,what are you worth then? | 你打他值得吗? |
[1:30:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:30:23] | You should’ve left him on the street where you found him. | 你当初不该收留他的 |
[1:30:34] | -Get off of me,man! -Get him out of here. | -你给我出去 -你给我出去 |
[1:30:37] | You knocked him down. Why don’t you try knocking me down? | 你打倒他 何不试试打倒我? |
[1:30:41] | In the ring. Tommy Gunn only fights in the ring! Let’s get out of here. | 在拳击场 汤米只在拳击场上打 我们走吧 |
[1:30:42] | My ring’s outside. | 我的拳击场就在街上 |
[1:30:46] | Yeah? Let’s do it. | 是吗? 来吧 |
[1:30:49] | Let’s go live! Go live! | 现场转播 |
[1:30:57] | Take him quick. He’s a punk. | 洛奇 好好修理他 他是废物 |
[1:31:00] | Balboa’s a street fighter. You’re a prizefighter! | 洛奇只配在街上混 你可是职业拳击手 |
[1:31:02] | -Don’t be a fool! -You don’t own me! | -别傻了 -我不是属于你的 |
[1:31:06] | -You don’t own me! Nobody does! -Take it easy | -我不属于你 不属于任何人 -别激动 |
[1:31:09] | -I want my respect! -Come and get it. | -我要该有的尊敬 -那就来争取 |
[1:31:13] | -He’s a bum! Take him out. -Come on,Rocky. | -他是个三流货 好好教训他一顿 -来吧 |
[1:31:26] | I loved you,man. Do you know that? | 我爱你 你知道吗? |
[1:31:29] | You and me was supposed to be like this,Tommy. | 汤米 我们原本该情同手足的 |
[1:31:31] | You blew it! | 你却翻脸无情 |
[1:31:35] | You… | 你 |
[1:31:44] | Lucky punch! | 运气好罢了 |
[1:31:47] | But he’s a street fighter,and I told you never to fight a street fight. | 他只配在街上混 我告诉过你别在街上打 |
[1:31:49] | Let’s get out of here. Come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[1:31:51] | You’re always the champ,Rocky. | 洛奇 你永远都是拳王 |
[1:32:30] | This is great stuff! Beautiful! | 太棒了 好题材 |
[1:32:35] | -It’s Dad! He’s on TV! He’s fighting. -What? | -爸上电视了 他在打拳 -什么? |
[1:32:38] | Come on,man! | 来 快出手 |
[1:32:44] | Balboa,who’s your puppet now? | 洛奇 现在谁才是傀儡? |
[1:33:04] | -You gotta get up. -Get up! | -你一定要起来 -站起来 |
[1:33:26] | You’re out! | 你输了 |
[1:33:29] | If he dies,he dies. | 该死的就去死 |
[1:33:33] | You’re the champ. Get up. One more round. | 你是拳王 起来再打一回合 |
[1:33:38] | Get up! Don’t lay down! Fight hard! | 站起来 别放弃 努力奋战 |
[1:33:41] | He’s no machine. I didn’t hear no bell! | 他不是机器 我没听见钟声 |
[1:33:46] | Get up,you son of a bitch! Mickey loves you. | 起来 你这个混蛋 米克爱你 |
[1:34:06] | I didn’t hear no bell. | 我没听见钟声响起 |
[1:34:08] | One more round. | 再一回合 |
[1:34:11] | Tommy,get back. You don’t need this. | 汤米 回来 你大可不必 |
[1:34:13] | -You lose,you’re finished. -I got one more round. Come on. | -你要是输就完蛋了 -我还有一回合 来吧 |
[1:34:19] | I’m not gonna knock you out this time. I’m gonna put you to the street. | 这次我不要击倒你 我要打得你满街爬 |
[1:34:21] | One more round. | 再一回合 |
[1:34:25] | Come on,Rocky! Come on,Rock! | 洛奇 加油 |
[1:34:58] | Come on,get it! | 来吧 汤米 快出拳 |
[1:35:12] | Touch me and I’ll sue. | 你敢碰我 我就告你 |
[1:35:21] | What in the hell you doin’? Get up! | 你这是干什么? 快起来 |
[1:35:48] | Knock that bum out! He took my room! | 打死那个混蛋 他夺走了我的机会 |
[1:35:52] | Jab!Jab! | 刺拳 快出拳 |
[1:35:56] | You’re losing everything! | 你快输光了 |
[1:36:27] | Come on,Dad. You can beat him! | 爸 你能打赢他 |
[1:36:35] | Fight back,you bum! | 快还击 你这个窝囊废 |
[1:36:42] | Dad,go for it! | 爸 加油 |
[1:36:55] | Go for it! | 揍他 |
[1:37:17] | Adrian,you were right. | 艾莉 你说得对 |
[1:37:24] | Goddamn! | 该死 |
[1:37:29] | Only in America. | 只有美国才会发生 |
[1:37:37] | Hey,Rock. You outclassed the bum,huh? | 洛奇 你击败了那个蹩脚货? |
[1:37:46] | Come on,don’t. | 洛奇 不要 |
[1:37:50] | Touch me and I’ll sue. | 你敢碰我 我就告你 |
[1:37:54] | Come on,pug. Touch me and I’ll sue. | 来吧 杂碎 敢碰我就告你 |
[1:38:08] | Sue me for what? | 告我什么? |
[1:38:17] | Yo,Father. | 神父 |
[1:38:21] | I love it when he does that. | 我就喜欢他这么做 |
[1:38:39] | We’re gonna be late. | 快点 我们快赶不上了 |
[1:38:42] | Come on,Speedy Gonzalez! | 快 飞毛腿 |
[1:38:46] | -You can do better than that. -No way. | -爸 你可以更棒的 -不行了 |
[1:38:53] | I don’t know. These steps keep growing taller every year. My goodness! | 这些台阶好像越来越高 真要命 |
[1:38:59] | Look at this thing,kid. | 孩子 你看这铜像 |
[1:39:01] | As long as this thing is here,pigeons will always have a place to sit. | 只要铜像在 鸽子就有地方休息 |
[1:39:05] | I can’t believe it. This is where it all started for me. | 我真不敢相信 这里就是我起家的地方 |
[1:39:08] | Running up and down these steps. | 在台阶上来回奔跑 |
[1:39:11] | Dad,we’re gonna be late. | 爸 我们要迟到了 |
[1:39:13] | Yeah,okay. | 对 好的 |
[1:39:15] | -What’s wrong with your ear? -What’s wrong with it? | -等一下 你耳朵怎么了? -有什么不对? |
[1:39:18] | You got something growing,like a bump. | 你耳朵上有东西 肿起来了 |
[1:39:21] | What bump? | 什么肿起来? |
[1:39:23] | This bump. | 这个 |
[1:39:29] | Thanks,Dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[1:39:31] | Hey,you deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[1:39:33] | Thank you for being born. | 感谢上天赐你给我 |
[1:39:35] | Thank you,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:39:37] | What do you think? The new me? | 你认为如何? 全新的我? |
[1:39:40] | Well,you look like the daughter that I always wanted. | 你就像我梦寐以求的女儿 |
[1:39:44] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你胡说什么? |
[1:39:45] | Don’t punch me. I’m gettin’ brittle as it is. | 别打我 我骨头快散了 |
[1:39:49] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[1:39:50] | I’ve been running up and down these steps for 20 years… | 我在这里跑步二十年了… |
[1:39:53] | and I never knew there was valuable pictures in this building. | 竟从不知道馆内有名画 |
[1:39:57] | You’re never too old to learn something new. | 活到老学到老 |
[1:39:59] | You’re gonna love Picasso. | 你会爱死毕加索的 |
[1:40:01] | Yeah,well I love almost everybody. | 对 我什么人都爱 |