英文名称:Room for Rent
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:15] | Mrs. Smith? | 史密斯夫人 |
[02:20] | Mrs. Smith | 史密斯夫人 |
[02:27] | Do you have any family close by? | 你附近有家人吗 |
[02:36] | Mrs. Smith? | 史密斯夫人 |
[02:49] | I’m afraid we need to start now. | 我们现在得开始了 |
[02:51] | There’s another service scheduled for 11. | 十一点还有另一场预约 |
[02:55] | Are you expecting any other relatives or? | 你们在等其他亲戚还是 |
[03:08] | Gladys really wanted to be here. | 格拉迪斯真的很想来这里 |
[03:12] | It’s her hip. | 可她屁股疼 |
[03:14] | She really thought the world of Fred. | 她真的很想念弗雷德 |
[03:18] | He was so good to her. | 他对她那么好 |
[04:14] | Hello, please, have a seat. | 你好 请坐 |
[04:17] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[04:19] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我对你的损失深表歉意 |
[04:22] | I, uh, I came for some money. | 我 我是来拿钱的 |
[04:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:27] | I see your husband took out a loan for some repairs? | 我看到你丈夫借了一笔钱来修东西 |
[04:30] | Oh, I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[04:33] | It’s three months past due. | 已经超期三个月了 |
[04:38] | I’m afraid you remain liable for the outstanding balance, | 恐怕你仍然要为未还余额负责 |
[04:39] | which is about $6,000. | 约6000美元 |
[04:46] | Well, pay for it from the money. | 好吧 从存款中支付吧 |
[04:51] | Yes, there’s the checking account | 好的 活期存款中还有 |
[04:53] | with a balance $2200, | 2200美元的余额 |
[04:56] | and the money market savings account is empty. | 货币市场储蓄账户是空的 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | That’s it, there are no other accounts. | 就这样 没有其他账户了 |
[05:10] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[05:14] | Booty. | 布迪 吃吧 |
[05:56] | Good morning, Joyce. | 早上好 乔伊斯 |
[06:23] | Can we help you? | 我们能帮你吗 |
[06:24] | Oh, no thank you, I’m just watching. | 哦 不 谢谢 我只是看看 |
[06:28] | She’s just watching. | 她只是看看 |
[06:29] | Enjoying the view? | 欣赏风景 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I bet. | 是的 我打赌 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I’m watching that ass, girl. | 是的 我在看那个翘臀 女孩 |
[06:33] | You come here to get some action? | 你是来这里钓妹子吗 |
[06:34] | Yo, isn’t that Mrs. Smith? | 那不是史密斯夫人吗 |
[06:36] | Oh, it is Mrs. Smith. | 是史密斯夫人 |
[06:38] | Damn girl, you lookin’ sexy. | 该死 女孩 你看起来很性感 |
[06:40] | Duane, go get you a slice of Mrs. Smith. | 德维恩 去撩一撩史密斯夫人吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:860个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:100个,六级词汇:45个,GRE词汇:57个,托福词汇:76个,考研词汇:117个,专四词汇:83个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:186个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:42] | Oh, I’ll get all of that. | 她是我的 |
[06:43] | How many slice do I get? | 那我能得到多少呢 |
[06:44] | Hey, how old do you think that pussy is? | 你觉得那娘们多大了 |
[06:47] | Any pussy sounds good right now. | 我现在不挑 是个娘们就行 |
[06:52] | Leave her pussy alone, bro. | 别惹她 兄弟 |
[06:54] | Yo, she got your board, bro! | 她把你的滑板拿走了 兄弟 |
[06:56] | Hey, that’s mine! | 嘿 那是我的滑板 |
[07:04] | Keep walking, bitch! | 继续走吧 贱人 |
[07:07] | Keep walking. | 别停下 |
[07:12] | That’s due back in two weeks. | 两周后到期归还 |
[07:26] | You’ve checked this one out before. | 你以前借过这本书 |
[07:29] | It’s one of my favorites. | 这是我最爱的书之一 |
[07:31] | It has a happy ending. | 它有一个美好结局 |
[07:49] | Make easy money with your buh-neeb? | 用你的床早赚点小钱 |
[07:56] | What is a buh-nib? | 床早是啥意思 |
[08:10] | Silly me, it’s not buh-nib. | 我好蠢啊 不是床早 |
[08:16] | Boodle, what do you think? | 布迪 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:19] | Joyce and Boodle’s Bed and Breakfast. | 乔伊斯和布迪的床和早餐 |
[08:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[08:28] | It’s right here. | 就在这儿 |
[08:29] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[08:33] | Looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[08:36] | Wish it was a hotel. | 希望它是个旅馆 |
[08:46] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[08:49] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[08:54] | Hi, you must be Joyce. | 嗨 你一定是乔伊斯 |
[08:56] | I am Joyce. | 对 我是 |
[08:57] | I’m Sarah, this is Edward. | 我是莎拉 这是爱德华 |
[08:59] | Hello, welcome to Joyce and Boodle’s Bed and Breakfast. | 欢迎来到乔伊斯和布迪的床和早餐 |
[09:05] | Right this way. | 从这儿走 |
[09:05] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[09:07] | Do you have any luggage? | 你们有行李吗 |
[09:08] | Uh, it’s in the car. | 在车里呢 |
[09:09] | Oh, well, as soon as you’re settled, I’ll help you. | 等你们安顿好 我会帮你们一起拿 |
[09:11] | Okay, go right up the stairs and right to the right. | 上楼梯然后向右走 |
[09:15] | Right, right, right, right. | 右转 右转 右转 |
[09:17] | Go straight, straight, straight. | 直走 直走 直走 |
[09:20] | I hope you like it. | 我希望你们喜欢 |
[09:22] | It’s lovely, thank you. | 很可爱 谢谢你 |
[09:25] | It’s kinda small. | 这房间有点小 |
[09:27] | – Come on, it’s fine. – Where’s the fucking TV? | -得了吧 够好了 -电视在哪儿 |
[09:39] | Can you just humor me for once? | 你能逗我开心一下吗 |
[09:41] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我在这儿 不是吗 |
[09:47] | Do you mind? | 你介意出去吗 |
[09:47] | This is our room. | 这是我们的房间 |
[09:49] | And this is my house. | 这也是我的房子 |
[09:51] | And these are my cookies. | 这些是我的饼干 |
[09:54] | I thought you might like something to nibble on. | 我想你们可能想吃点东西 |
[09:56] | I know it’s been a long day. | 我知道这是劳累的一天 |
[09:57] | No, take them all. | 不 全拿走吧 |
[09:59] | Thank you, that’s very kind of you. | 谢谢 你对我们真好 |
[10:02] | Only one for you, you’re a little fat. | 你只能吃一个 你有点胖 |
[10:24] | Oh, can I get you something else? | 我能给你拿点别的吗 |
[10:29] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:32] | Edward left. | 爱德华走了 |
[10:33] | He went into town. | 他去镇里了 |
[10:46] | Is there something wrong with the food? | 食物有问题吗 |
[10:48] | No, no, it’s delicious. | 不 不 很好吃 |
[10:51] | We’re just not very hungry this morning. | 我们只是今天早上不太饿 |
[10:55] | Well, then, never mind. | 没关系的 |
[10:59] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[11:04] | You mentioned you have a husband? | 你提到过你有一个丈夫 |
[11:06] | I did, he, uh, he died last month. | 是的 他上个月去世了 |
[11:12] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[11:18] | It’s still so soon. | 毕竟才过了这么长时间 |
[11:20] | Must be hard for you. | 你一定感到难过 |
[11:22] | It’s different. | 他不在之后 一切都不一样了 |
[11:28] | You know, it’s such a lovely day outside. | 跟你讲 今天外面天气很好 |
[11:35] | Do you wanna go for a walk? | 你想出去散步吗 |
[11:42] | A walk? | 散步 |
[11:44] | He was up on the roof fixing something. | 他当时在屋顶上修理什么东西 |
[11:47] | I think he had a heart attack or he slipped. | 我想他是心脏病发作了或者滑倒了 |
[11:50] | I guess we’ll never know. | 我们大概永远都不会知道了 |
[11:55] | Do you have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[11:58] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[12:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:06] | So, what brings you here? | 那么 你们为什么来这儿 |
[12:09] | I am trying to write a book. | 我正在写一本书 |
[12:13] | Huh, oh, that sounds interesting. | 哇哦 听起来很有趣 |
[12:15] | What’s it about? | 它是关于什么的 |
[12:17] | Well, I don’t actually know yet. | 我还没决定好 |
[12:22] | But it’s set somewhere like this, | 但它是设定在像这样的地方的 |
[12:23] | so I thought that this trip might help. | 所以我觉得这场旅行会有帮助 |
[12:28] | But men can be difficult, right? | 但是男人不好处 对吧 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 没错儿 |
[12:34] | He can be rough. | 他会变得很粗暴 |
[12:38] | Do you mean physical? | 你的意思是家暴吗 |
[12:40] | Oh, God, no, nothing like that. | 哦 不 没有那样的 |
[12:41] | It’s just, he’s strong-willed, I guess. | 他就是有点犟 |
[12:48] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[12:52] | Forgive me if I seem blunt. | 要是这么说太直接了 对不起 |
[12:54] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[12:58] | It’s the kind of thing my mother would say. | 我妈也会这么说 |
[13:01] | Do you see her often, your mother? | 你经常去看你妈妈吗 |
[13:04] | She passed a few years ago. | 她几年前去世了 |
[13:08] | Right after my father. | 就在我父亲之后 |
[13:10] | Broken heart, I think. | 真令人心碎 我想 |
[13:14] | It’s been hard the last few years. | 我过去几年过得很艰难 |
[13:17] | She and I used to talk a lot. | 她和我过去经常聊天 |
[13:22] | Thank you, for listening, I mean. | 谢谢你听我发牢骚 |
[13:26] | It’s mint. | 这是薄荷酒 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:31] | You asked about children. | 你问过关于孩子的事 |
[13:34] | Oh, I didn’t mean to pry like that. | 哦 我不是故意试探隐私的 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry, I was just curious. | 对不起 我只是好奇 |
[13:40] | You know, it’s the writer in me. | 你懂的 我是个作家 |
[13:43] | The truth is, I would have done anything for a baby. | 事实上 为了有孩子我干什么都成 |
[13:49] | It just never worked out. | 只是从来没有成功过 |
[13:55] | – Edward. – We’re leaving. | -爱德华 -我们离开这儿 |
[13:56] | – What? – I found a new place. | -什么 -我找到了一个新地方 |
[13:58] | I’ll pack up. | 我来收拾行李 |
[14:01] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[14:02] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[14:03] | But this is all paid for. | 但这已经都付过钱了 |
[14:04] | You said it was guaranteed. | 你说这家保证没问题 |
[14:07] | Don’t worry, just go with him. | 别担心 跟他走吧 |
[14:08] | I know how it is, relationships aren’t easy. | 我知道的 关系不容易维护 |
[14:12] | Go, go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[14:13] | This is so embarrassing. | 这太尴尬了 |
[14:20] | I’m so sorry about all this. | 我对这一切感到非常抱歉 |
[14:22] | There we go. | 我们走了 |
[14:25] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[14:26] | Let’s keep in touch. Good luck. | 我们保持联系 祝你好运 |
[14:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:33] | Careful. | 保重 |
[14:44] | There was nothing left for her. | 什么都没给她留下 |
[14:47] | He was gone, but the hope that the love she once felt | 他走了 可她心里依然希望 |
[14:50] | could find her again still lived in her heart. | 过去感受过的爱能在此来到身边 |
[14:54] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[15:07] | It’s not going through, do you have another one? | 这卡不能用 你还有别的吗 |
[15:11] | No, could you please try again? | 没有了 请再试一次好吗 |
[15:17] | Nope. | 还是不行 |
[15:22] | You must be doing it wrong. | 你一定是操作错了 |
[15:26] | Five, six. | 五 六 |
[15:29] | two, three, four. | 二 三 四 |
[15:32] | 20, is that it? | 二十 对吗 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:44] | Oh dear. | 哦 天哪 |
[15:46] | Make me nervous. | 真让我紧张 |
[15:48] | One. | 一 |
[15:50] | Two. | 二 |
[15:51] | Three. | 三 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:17] | You’re right . | 你说得对 |
[16:23] | You took their money again. | 你又拿了他们的钱 |
[16:25] | You put in less money. | 你放的钱更少 |
[16:26] | knew about it. | 知道了 |
[16:29] | You put money in, bro | 你把钱放进去了 兄弟 |
[16:29] | you’re buying, right? | 你会买的 对吗 |
[16:33] | 1.50, you get it here,. | 一块五 你在这里拿 |
[16:39] | Look who it is, bro. | 看看是谁 兄弟 |
[16:40] | ah, mrs. Smith. | 史密斯夫人 |
[16:44] | Please let me go by. | 请让我过去 |
[16:46] | Do you like to watch the young boys? | 你喜欢看这些小男孩吗 |
[16:49] | You know she does. Yeah? | 你知道她喜欢 是吗 |
[16:51] | Makes me wonder what you’re looking for. | 让我很好奇你在找什么 |
[16:55] | You have something for us? | 你有东西给我们吗 |
[16:59] | Nothing in there. | 里面什么都没有 |
[17:03] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[17:04] | – Anything? – No. | -有什么东西吗 -没有 |
[17:06] | Anything for me? | 有什么给我的吗 |
[17:08] | Oh, you seem afraid Mrs. Smith. | 你好像很害怕 史密斯夫人 |
[17:10] | Get in there, bro. | 进去 兄弟 |
[17:12] | No. What else can you offer? | 不 你还能提供什么 |
[17:16] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不见你 |
[17:20] | What, what? | 你说什么 什么 |
[17:22] | You want me to do what? | 你想让我做什么 |
[17:23] | You slut! | 你这个荡妇 |
[17:25] | No wonder you come around here so often! | 难怪你经常来这里 |
[17:31] | Bet you’d like a good fuck, wouldn’t you? | 我打赌你想好好被操一次 不是吗 |
[17:32] | Yo Wade, probably hasn’t had one of those in years. | 韦德 她可能已经好几年没被操过了 |
[17:35] | Any takers? | 有人要吗 |
[17:40] | Oh! Get her, bro! | 上了她 兄弟 |
[17:41] | You fucking bitch! | 你这个臭婊子 |
[17:44] | Damn! Get her, bro. | 该死 上了她 兄弟 |
[17:50] | Leave me alone! | 别管我 |
[17:52] | Get your fucking hands off of me! | 把你手拿开 |
[17:54] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[17:55] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[17:58] | – You okay? – Get away from me! | -你还好吗 -离我远点 |
[18:05] | Does anything hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[18:07] | No, don’t touch me, don’t touch me! | 没有 别碰我 别碰我 |
[18:10] | Don’t touch me… | 别碰我 |
[18:12] | I just… | 我只是 |
[18:14] | – Please go home-I wanna go, don’t touch me, | -请回家吧 我要去 不要碰我 |
[18:17] | don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[18:57] | – Dear Joyce. – Dear Joyce. | -亲爱的乔伊斯 -亲爱的乔伊斯 |
[18:58] | I hope things are going well for you. | 我希望你一切顺利 |
[19:00] | I enjoyed getting to know you during our brief visit. | 我很开心在旅途中遇到了你 |
[19:04] | I finally came to my senses with Edward. | 我终于对爱德华恢复了理智 |
[19:07] | Thanks again for your honesty. | 再次感谢你的诚实 |
[19:10] | You actually gave me the wakeup call that I needed. | 你在我需要的时候叫醒了我 |
[19:12] | I’ll be forever grateful. | 我将永远感激你 |
[19:14] | The book is coming along, slowly, but with Edward gone, | 书有进展 虽然很慢 但爱德华走了 |
[19:18] | there’s one less distraction. | 少了一点干扰 |
[19:21] | Dear Sarah, it was so lovely to receive your letter. | 亲爱的莎拉 能收到你的信我很开心 |
[19:26] | Life has been very full since I saw you last. | 自我上次见到你以来 生活一直很充实 |
[19:30] | I am becoming an entrepreneuress. | 我正在成为一名企业家 |
[19:34] | With the off season coming up, I have decided to turn this | 随着淡季的到来 我决定把这个房子 |
[19:37] | place into a nice, longer stay hotel. | 改成一家漂亮的 入住时间更长的酒店 |
[19:42] | I can’t charge as much, but the room stays occupied. | 我不能收很多钱 但房间一直有人住 |
[19:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:46] | My last tenant just found a cheaper room to move to | 我上一个房客刚找到一个更便宜的房间 |
[19:48] | so she left me a couple of days ago, but I am becoming | 所以她几天前离开了我 但我变得 |
[19:52] | more proactive. | 更积极主动 |
[19:56] | You’re looking for a room? | 你在找房间吗 |
[19:58] | Yeah, just got to town, looking for a place | 是的 刚到镇上 想找个地方 |
[20:00] | to stay for a while. | 待上一段时间 |
[20:04] | I know that place. | 我知道哪儿有那个地方 |
[20:06] | It’s already been rented, by someone long term, in fact. | 已经租出去了 实际上有人长租了 |
[20:11] | They probably just forgot to take this down. | 他们可能忘了把这个拿下来 |
[20:16] | But guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[20:18] | What? | 怎么着 |
[20:19] | Today’s your lucky today. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[20:22] | Because I have a room that has just become available. | 因为我还有一个空房间 刚刚腾出来 |
[20:26] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[20:27] | Mhm, would you like to see it? | 想看看吗 |
[20:32] | Sure, why not? | 当然了 |
[20:36] | I’m Joyce. | 我是乔伊斯 |
[20:39] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[20:41] | That is a very nice name. | 这名字很不错 |
[20:43] | I found a new tenant today. | 我找到了一个新房客 |
[20:45] | Here is your living room. | 这里是你的房间 |
[20:47] | A mysterious sort of man. | 一个神秘气质的男人 |
[20:49] | A new television with a remote control. | 新装的电视 带着遥控器 |
[20:50] | I just happened to run into him at the library. | 我刚在图书馆偶遇他 |
[20:52] | Here is your kitchen. | 这是你的厨房 |
[20:53] | It was such a fortuitous encounter. | 一个美丽的邂逅 |
[20:55] | I think it’s meant to be. | 就像是命中注定的 |
[21:39] | What do you think, Boodle? | 怎么样 布迪 |
[21:43] | I think our guest is going to be a very nice addition | 我认为我们的客人会为我们带来 |
[21:46] | to our home. | 很多的乐趣 |
[21:52] | Whoopsie daisy. | 加点小菊瓣 |
[21:59] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[22:06] | Wow, thank you so much, this looks incredible. | 谢谢 这看起来真好吃 |
[22:10] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:14] | Oh, can I get you another cup of coffee? | 我能再来杯咖啡吗 |
[22:17] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[22:49] | Here you go, fresh, hot coffee. | 给 刚出炉的热咖啡 |
[22:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:03] | I’m gonna go clean up. | 我得去清理一下 |
[23:06] | Okay. Enjoy. | 好啊 |
[25:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[25:09] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你点什么 |
[25:12] | Scared me, I’m just changing your sheets. | 你吓到我了 我在给你换床单 |
[25:15] | Do you do that every day? | 你每天都干这个吗 |
[25:16] | Well, of course. | 是啊 |
[25:19] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要总是干这个 |
[25:21] | It’s nothing. | 没关系 |
[25:24] | Did you forget something? | 你忘了什么吗 |
[25:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:44] | Oh, I see you like sports! | 你喜欢运动吧 |
[25:46] | Uh-uh, football, mostly. | 嗯 主要是橄榄球 |
[25:48] | Oh, me too! | 我也是 |
[25:51] | Well, this place is great, by the way. | 顺便说一下 这里很不错 |
[25:55] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | And thanks for the sheets. | 谢谢你帮我换床单 |
[26:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:13] | Well, I’m guessing you’re quite the sports fan. | 我猜你应该很喜欢运动吧 |
[26:15] | Oh, my son, he’s coming to stay for a while. | 我儿子 他来这有一段时间了 |
[26:20] | He loves football. | 他喜欢橄榄球 |
[26:22] | Well, he’s got it all here, he’s got every football game | 好了 这全都有了 所有橄榄球比赛 |
[26:25] | and sports that you could think of. | 还有其他乱七八糟的比赛都能看 |
[26:28] | He and his new bride are expecting a baby. | 他跟他老婆正打算要个孩子 |
[26:32] | I can’t wait to have a youngster running around the house again. | 我也等不及能再有个小孩在家里闹腾了 |
[26:34] | Well, congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[26:36] | Is this your first grandchild? | 这是你第一个孙子吗 |
[26:38] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:40] | You know, I tell you, there’s nothing like ’em. | 你知道 没什么能比上他们 |
[26:41] | Kids, you just kinda learn to survive, but grandkids, | 有了儿女 你要含辛茹苦的去养育他们 |
[26:45] | they’re a real gift. | 而有了孙子孙女 你才能享受天伦之乐 |
[26:51] | Welcome home! | 欢迎回家 |
[26:53] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:54] | I got satellite, | 我刚装了卫星电视 |
[26:54] | it has a channel that shows nothing but football. | 里面有个频道成天都放橄榄球 |
[26:57] | No kidding? | 不是吧 |
[26:57] | I thought you might like it, you can watch | 我觉得你会喜欢 |
[26:58] | whenever you want. | 你什么时候想看都行 |
[27:00] | That’s great, but you really didn’t have to do that. | 太棒了 但是你真没必要做这些 |
[27:02] | I know! | 我知道 |
[27:04] | It’s very generous of you, Joyce. | 真是太慷慨了 乔伊斯 |
[27:06] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[27:07] | Wanna watch? | 想看看吗 |
[27:08] | Yeah, in just a minute, okay? | 好啊 稍等一下 |
[27:09] | Excuse me, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:13] | Just a minute, 1001, 1002 | 等一下 1001 1002 |
[27:16] | 1003 1004 1003, 1004. | |
[27:25] | Mind if I join you, sir? | 介意我加入吗 先生 |
[27:27] | Of course not, please. | 当然不会 请坐 |
[27:34] | I love football. | 我喜欢橄榄球 |
[27:36] | Oh my god, it’s an amazing play. | 是啊 这是一场精彩的比赛 |
[27:39] | Amazing. | 精彩 |
[27:42] | I mean, this guy, this guy’s a beast. | 我是说 这个家伙 像野兽一样强壮 |
[27:45] | He’s handsome, and a beast. | 又帅 又强壮 |
[27:49] | Come on, ref. | 得了吧 裁判 |
[27:51] | Come on ref, come on ref! | 得了吧 裁判 |
[27:59] | Would you like another? | 想再来点吗 |
[28:01] | Huh? | 啥 |
[28:01] | Another beer? | 再来瓶啤酒 |
[28:04] | Um, yeah, I would love one. | 好啊 再来一瓶 |
[28:09] | But Joyce, you gotta let me pay for these, okay? | 但是 乔伊斯 这次得我付钱 |
[28:11] | Oh, nonsense, it’s nothing. | 哦 没关系的 |
[28:18] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[28:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:26] | There you are! The hell? | 哟来了啊 干他妈什么呢 |
[28:29] | Wanna come get it? | 想来尝尝吗 |
[28:35] | Didn’t think so! | 看来不要啊 |
[28:36] | Let’s dib, bro. | 我们走吧 兄弟 |
[28:40] | hey! | 嘿 |
[28:42] | Why you guys throwing stuff at the house for? | 你们为什么把东西扔到房子里 |
[28:44] | What does it matter to you? | 关你什么事 |
[28:45] | Well, she’s just a sweet old man, I was thinking | 她是个善良的老人 我觉得 |
[28:46] | maybe you guys could leave her alone | 你们不应该欺负她 |
[28:48] | and never come back, you know? | 别再靠近她 好吗 |
[28:50] | Yeah? Yeah. | 好吗 好 |
[28:51] | Fuck you. | 你大爷 |
[28:52] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[28:57] | If I so much as see you look at that woman again, | 如果我看到你再看那个女人一眼 |
[28:59] | I’ll rip your fucking eyes out, do you understand? | 我就把你眼睛挖出来 明白了吗 |
[29:06] | Give me a hand, bro! | 帮我一下 哥们 |
[29:10] | Bob, are you all right? | 鲍勃 你没事吧 |
[29:12] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[29:13] | Trust me, I’ve dealt with far worse than those punks. | 相信我 我处理过比这更可恶的混蛋 |
[29:15] | Come sit, let me get you that beer. | 过来坐会儿 我给你拿杯喝的 |
[29:17] | No no, it’s okay, I gotta head out for a little bit. | 不用了 我得出去走走 |
[29:27] | He was her hero and her protector, keeping her safe | 他是她的英雄 她的保护者 保护她安全 |
[29:32] | from her own demons | 使她远离心魔 |
[29:33] | and from all the danger that lurked around her. | 远离潜藏在她周围的危险 |
[29:42] | Now, I know this is your room, but I think I might clear out | 我知道这是你的房间 |
[29:45] | your things and offer it to Bob. | 但我要把你东西请出去 房间给鲍勃 |
[29:49] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[29:50] | There’s a new man in the house now. | 我们有新客人了 |
[29:53] | A real man. | 一个真正的男人 |
[30:18] | You are not gonna ruin my life anymore! | 你不能再破坏我的生活了 |
[30:30] | Get in there! | 滚进去 |
[30:53] | The end, Fred. | 结束了 弗雷德 |
[31:38] | Hey, just got your missed call. | 刚看有个未接来电 |
[31:43] | I just left, I’m sorry. | 我刚走了 不好意思 |
[31:46] | No, I’m already home. | 不 我已经到家了 |
[31:52] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[31:55] | Yeah, you can’t come over. | 你不能过来 |
[31:58] | Another time, bye bye. | 另找个时间吧 再见 |
[32:38] | Sundowner Bar. | 夕暮酒吧 |
[32:41] | She learned to long for his touch. | 她学会了渴望他的抚摸 |
[32:45] | The gentle strength of a man in love. | 恋爱中的男人的温柔力量 |
[32:48] | The warmth of his body against her filled her with | 他温暖的身体贴着她 |
[32:52] | comfort and kindness. | 使她感到舒适和亲切 |
[32:55] | The caresses from his strong hands made her feel | 来自他坚实的手的爱抚 |
[32:59] | like a beautiful queen. | 让她觉得自己如漂亮公主一般 |
[33:21] | Dear Sarah. | 亲爱的莎拉 |
[33:23] | I was so happy to read your last letter. | 很高兴收到你的来信 |
[33:27] | It warms my heart to know someone as wonderful as you | 知道你这样美丽的人在远方依然记挂着我 |
[33:30] | is out there thinking about me. | 让我非常欣慰 |
[33:33] | I wish you could meet Bob. | 真希望你能见见鲍勃 |
[33:35] | He is so helpful. | 他乐于助人 |
[33:38] | I don’t know what I would do without him. | 我不知道没有他我该怎么办 |
[33:40] | Oh Bobby, I need your help! | 鲍比 你能帮我一下吗 |
[33:44] | I’m pretty self reliant, but it’s nice to be pampered, | 我很独立 但是我也很享受被宠爱 |
[33:48] | if you know what I mean. | 你应该明白我说的意思 |
[33:50] | Are you okay… | 你还好吧 |
[33:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:53] | Silly me, I can’t quite reach my towel. | 好傻啊我 我够不着毛巾了 |
[33:58] | Do you mind? | 你能帮我拿一下吗 |
[34:00] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[34:03] | Here you go, you got it? | 给你 拿到了吗 |
[34:05] | Yeah, got it. Great. | 好 谢谢你 |
[34:10] | Sarah voiceover: dear Joyce. | 亲爱的乔伊斯 |
[34:12] | How exciting to have someone new in your life. | 我很高兴你生命中出现了新的人 |
[34:15] | I’m actually loving the single life. | 我喜欢我的单身生活 |
[34:18] | Dear Sarah, Bob and I are spending | 亲爱的莎拉 鲍勃和我每天 |
[34:21] | even more time together. | 在一起的时间更长了 |
[34:23] | Oh Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[34:26] | Can you, can you give me a ride to the library | 你能载我去图书馆吗 |
[34:28] | on your motorcycle? | 就骑你的摩托车 |
[34:31] | Unfortunately, I only have the one helmet. | 不好意思 我只有一个头盔 |
[34:33] | Oh, I don’t need a helmet, | 哦 我不用头盔 |
[34:35] | I know you’rea good motorcycle driver. | 我知道你骑车技术很好 |
[34:38] | Well, um, I wouldn’t wanna hurt that gorgeous head of yours. | 嗯 我不想伤害你精美的发型 |
[34:42] | Oh, thank you, okay! | 哦 谢谢 |
[34:47] | I guess I can walk. | 那我走路吧 |
[34:49] | It’s good for my muscles. | 还能健健身 |
[35:00] | He took me out on his motorcycle today. | 他今天骑车带我出去了 |
[35:02] | I had never been on one before, can you believe it? | 我从没坐过摩托车 你能相信吗 |
[35:05] | We had so much fun. | 我们可高兴了 |
[35:07] | To tell you the truth, it was sort of romantic. | 告诉你吧 这真是有点浪漫呢 |
[35:12] | He’s got quite a big appetite. | 他胃口很大 |
[35:16] | It’s nice having someone to cook for who is so | 为喜欢改变的人做饭 |
[35:18] | appreciative for a change. | 这种感觉真好 |
[35:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:35] | Joyce and Boodle’s B&B, | 乔伊斯和布迪的床早 |
[35:37] | extended stays welcome. | 欢迎长期入住 |
[35:38] | Joyce, hi, it’s Sarah. | 乔伊斯 我是莎拉 |
[35:41] | Hi, Sarah! | 你好 莎拉 |
[35:42] | I’m taking a spur of the moment road trip | 我一时兴起 来了个说走就走的旅行 |
[35:44] | and I thought that I would stay in your area a couple days. | 我可能会在你家附近呆几天 |
[35:47] | Maybe get some writing done. | 也许写点东西 |
[35:49] | Oh, that sounds lovely. | 听起来不错啊 |
[35:52] | Yeah, I was thinking that I could stop by | 我想我去看看你 |
[35:54] | for a visit, if you’re around? | 如果你在家的话 |
[35:56] | Maybe meet Bob? | 可能的话也想见见鲍勃 |
[35:57] | Oh, okay, of course! | 好啊 当然好了 |
[35:59] | I said you’re welcome any time, didn’t I? | 我不是说过随时欢迎你来吗 |
[36:02] | It’ll only be for an hour or two. | 就呆一两个小时 |
[36:04] | I’ll be in a hotel. | 我住酒店 |
[36:05] | Oh, that’s nonsense, why don’t you stay with us? | 别这样 你可以跟我们住一块儿啊 |
[36:09] | We have another guest room now. | 我们还有一个客房呢 |
[36:13] | The overwhelming smell of her expensive perfume | 她那浓烈的香水味 |
[36:16] | wafted through the front door. | 从前门飘出 |
[36:20] | And as she brushed past, | 当她擦身而过时 |
[36:23] | there was the distinct smell of trouble brewing. | 有一股明显的麻烦在酝酿的气息 |
[36:29] | Bootie, I think she’s here! | 布迪 我觉得她来了 |
[36:37] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[36:39] | – Sarah! – Joyce! | -莎拉 -乔伊斯 |
[36:42] | You look wonderful! Thank you. | 你看起来棒极了 谢谢 |
[36:44] | I’m so pleased that you came to see us. | 我很高兴你来看我们 |
[36:48] | This is beautiful. Thank you. | 这真漂亮 谢谢 |
[36:52] | It was Fred’s study, but I thought it best | 这原来是弗雷德的书房 |
[36:54] | to make new memories and move on. | 我觉得最好还是告别过去 |
[36:58] | That’s a big step, very brave of you. | 这是很大的一步 你很勇敢 |
[37:02] | I think you’ll like Bob. | 我觉得你会喜欢鲍勃 |
[37:04] | He’s such a sweet man. | 他很贴心 |
[37:06] | What does he do? | 他干什么的 |
[37:08] | Oh, he is good at so many things. | 他能干很多事 |
[37:12] | I like that. | 我喜欢这点 |
[37:15] | Does he work? | 他有工作吗 |
[37:16] | I’m sure he does, he’s very busy, | 他当然有了 他很忙 |
[37:19] | but we just stay out of each other’s business. | 但我们不管对方的事 |
[37:21] | Not like my husband Fred, who was much more demanding. | 不像我丈夫弗雷德 那么事儿 |
[37:28] | He was very difficult to live with. | 他很难和人相处 |
[37:32] | Men. | 男人啊 |
[37:36] | He could be quite abusive, in fact. | 事实上 他有时候很暴力 |
[37:40] | Did he hit you? | 他打你吗 |
[37:43] | That was just the tip of the iceberg. | 这只是冰上一角 |
[37:45] | I had no idea, you never mentioned… | 我不知道 你从来没说过 |
[37:49] | I didn’t wanna say anything at the time, he had just died. | 我不想这个时候说这些 他刚刚去世 |
[37:53] | It’s not the kind of thing you can just tell anybody. | 这种事毕竟没法跟所有人说 |
[37:56] | No, of course not, anything you say stays | 对 当然不能 |
[37:59] | between the two of us. | 你跟我说的事我不会告诉别人 |
[38:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:16] | I’m a friend of Joyce’s, just here for a few days. | 我是乔伊斯的朋友 来这里呆几天 |
[38:20] | Sarah, right? | 莎拉 对吧 |
[38:22] | Yeah, she mentioned me? | 是的 她提过我吗 |
[38:25] | Just you that you were coming. | 只说过你要来 |
[38:27] | I’m Bob. | 我是鲍勃 |
[38:30] | Joyce talks a lot about you. | 乔伊斯说了很多你的事情 |
[38:33] | She does? | 是吗 |
[38:34] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[38:35] | I want to show you. | 我想给你看看 |
[38:38] | Oh! | 哦 |
[38:40] | I see you’ve met Bob. | 你已经见过鲍勃了 |
[38:43] | Yeah. I was planning | 我还计划 |
[38:44] | to introduce you. | 介绍一下你俩认识呢 |
[38:46] | But oh well! | 但是 算了 |
[38:48] | You must be hungry, I’m gonna cook you something to eat. | 你饿了吧 我给你做了点吃的 |
[38:56] | No, don’t do that. | 你太客气了 |
[38:57] | Do you wanna go out, just us girls? | 想跟我出去吗 就我俩 |
[39:00] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[39:02] | Bob and I normally spend the evenings in. | 鲍勃跟我通常晚上都在家 |
[39:07] | Hell yeah, that’s what I’m talking about, baby, go! | 见鬼 我就说吧 加油 |
[39:08] | He loves his football! | 他喜欢橄榄球 |
[39:11] | Well, then a night out will be something special. | 好吧 今天晚上会很特别 |
[39:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:18] | I know a place not too far. | 我知道一个不太远的地方 |
[39:22] | You’ve been here before? | 你以前来过这儿吗 |
[39:24] | Oh yes, Bob loves it. | 是的 鲍勃喜欢这 |
[39:26] | We come here often. | 我们经常来 |
[39:30] | – What can I get you? – Hey. | -你想要点什么 -嗨 |
[39:32] | Can I get you something, hon? | 你要点点什么吗 女士 |
[39:34] | – Oh, no thank you, but I do have a question – yes. | -不谢谢 不过我有个问题 -可以 |
[39:37] | You know my friend Bob who comes in here all the time? | 你知道我朋友鲍勃通常和谁来这儿吗 |
[39:41] | Bob, I… | 鲍勃 我 |
[39:42] | He’s tall, dark, and handsome and he drives a motorcycle. | 他很高 很黑又帅 他骑摩托车 |
[39:46] | Oh, Bob, right! | 鲍勃 我记起来了 |
[39:49] | He comes in here all the time. | 他常来 |
[39:51] | Quite a ladies man. | 很招女人喜欢 |
[39:58] | Here you go. | 这个给你 |
[40:01] | Do you wanna order some food? | 想要来点吃的吗 |
[40:05] | There’s not much on the menu. | 这菜单上能点的不多 |
[40:09] | Do you wanna just have a drink here | 你只想喝杯饮料吗 |
[40:11] | and eat somewhere else? | 再来点什么吃的吗 |
[40:14] | No thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[40:19] | Oh, Bob is still up! | 噢 鲍勃还没睡 |
[40:22] | Are you sure you’re okay, Joyce? | 你确定你没事吗 乔伊斯 |
[40:23] | You look tired, you should go to bed. | 你看起来累了 去睡觉吧 |
[40:26] | That’s probably a good idea. | 好吧 |
[40:27] | Sweet dreams, Sarah. | 好梦 莎拉 |
[40:30] | Oh Bob, I’m home! | 鲍勃 我回来了 |
[40:53] | Sarah? | 莎拉 你在吗 |
[41:17] | Boodle, I think she’s writing about us! | 布迪 我想她在写我们 |
[41:21] | Shoot. | 瞧瞧 |
[41:24] | – Oh, hi! – Hi. | -噢 早啊 -早 |
[41:27] | I was, I was just fluffing. | 我 我刚才在拍枕头 |
[41:30] | I’m getting a lot done. | 我今天要做的事情很多 |
[41:32] | I think I’m on a roll. | 感觉根本停不下来 |
[41:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:35] | Oh, if you need anything, let me know. | 你需要什么的话 尽管跟我说 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:55] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[42:03] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[42:06] | I just heard you talking. | 我刚才听到你在讲话 |
[42:09] | Sorry, was I too loud? | 抱歉 声音太大是吗 |
[42:12] | I just hope everything’s okay. | 希望你一切安好 |
[42:14] | Oh that? | 这样吗 |
[42:15] | Oh, no need to worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[42:17] | I may bark sometimes, but really, all I want | 有时候我虽大喊大叫 但我想要的 |
[42:19] | is a belly rub. | 只不过是有人揉揉我的肚子 |
[42:25] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[42:30] | Nevermind. | 打扰了 |
[43:01] | Christ, I didn’t know you were there. | 上帝啊 刚才我没看到你在这 |
[43:04] | I heard a noise. | 我听到有响声 |
[43:06] | Sorry, I was trying to be quiet. | 抱歉 我尽量安静了 |
[43:09] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[43:10] | Uh, this? | 啊 这个吗 |
[43:11] | Nah, just got into a little fight. | 不 只是跟别人打了一架 |
[43:14] | Let me see. | 我瞧瞧 |
[43:32] | What were you fighting about? | 你为什么而打架呢 |
[43:35] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[43:38] | Does it have to be about something? | 必须为了什么才能打架吗 |
[43:42] | I think you’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[43:48] | Sorry for waking you up. | 抱歉把你吵醒了 |
[43:51] | Well, good night. | 没事 晚安 |
[43:56] | But you just got here. | 但你才过来 |
[45:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[45:08] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[45:10] | Morning, Joyce, do you need a hand? | 早上好 乔伊斯 需要帮忙吗 |
[45:12] | No. | 不用 |
[45:16] | What a beautiful day. | 这个天真不错 |
[45:21] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’ll get a towel! | 噢 抱歉 我去拿抹布 |
[45:23] | It’s all right. We got it, we got it. | 没事 没事 我们能搞定 |
[45:26] | We? | 我们吗 |
[45:38] | Can I help you with anything? | 我能帮你做点什么吗 |
[45:41] | Why do you keep asking if you can help me? | 为什么你要一直问我是否需要帮忙呢 |
[45:42] | Do I look helpless to you? | 我看起来很无助吗 |
[45:45] | Joyce, I wanna talk to you about Bob. | 乔伊斯 我想跟你谈谈鲍勃 |
[45:49] | I just wonder how well you actually know him. | 我只想知道 你了解他多少 |
[45:51] | Well, I like to think that I know him quite well. | 我想我对他了解的足够多 |
[45:55] | But after last night, perhaps you know him a good deal better. | 但自从昨晚 也许你了解他很多了 |
[45:59] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是那个意思 |
[46:00] | Is that what happens in your book? | 你的书里就是这样写的吗 |
[46:02] | The guests fornicate while the lady of the house is trying to sleep? | 趁房东太太睡觉的时候 客人们就瞎搞 |
[46:05] | Look, I was just trying to learn more about him for your sake. | 我是为了你 尝试去多了解他一些 |
[46:10] | Oh, look at you, little orphan Annie, sacrificing | 噢 看看 这个小孤女安妮 |
[46:13] | herself for the old lady who throws herself at every man | 她舍身为了那见男人就上的老太太 |
[46:16] | she sees because she can’t face the fact she has no one. | 因为她接受不了一个男人都没有的事实 |
[46:24] | I have some disinfecting to do. | 我要去消消毒了 |
[46:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[46:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[46:53] | Are you alright, dear? | 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[46:55] | Yeah, I’m fine, just allergies. | 嗯 我很好 只是有点受伤 |
[46:59] | You know Joyce? | 你认识乔伊斯吗 |
[47:00] | Yeah, I’m a friend. | 是的 我是她的朋友 |
[47:01] | That’s nice, she never did have very many friends, | 那真是太好了 |
[47:04] | at least that I knew about. | 如我所知 她的朋友不多 |
[47:06] | – Did you know Fred? – No. | -你认识弗雷德吗 -不认识 |
[47:08] | I met her after he died. | 我在他死后 遇到得她 |
[47:10] | – That’s a shame. – Have you known them a long time? | -真可惜 -你认识他们很久了吗 |
[47:13] | 30 years, I guess. | 大概有30年了 |
[47:16] | She and I used to be pretty close at one time. | 曾经有一段我们走的很近 |
[47:19] | What happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[47:20] | She was never quite the same after the baby. | 出了孩子那事后 她完全变了 |
[47:24] | Baby? | 什么孩子 |
[47:26] | She was pregnant, you know, until Fred found out about it. | 她那时怀孕了 直到后来弗雷德发现了 |
[47:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[47:33] | She tried to hide it until she couldn’t. | 她想瞒着 直到瞒不了了 |
[47:36] | She knew that Fred didn’t want kids. | 她知道弗雷德不想要孩子 |
[47:40] | He got so mad. | 他很生气 |
[47:43] | He told her to get rid of it. | 让她去打胎 |
[47:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:49] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[47:54] | It was lovely to meet you. | 很高心认识你 |
[47:55] | Come by any time, dear! | 有空常来 亲爱的 |
[47:57] | Sheila comes twice a day, she’s my nurse, | 希拉是我的护士 她一天来两次 |
[48:00] | otherwise it’s just me. | 其他时间就我一个人 |
[48:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[48:16] | I see you met my neighbor. | 我看到你见了我的邻居 |
[48:18] | What did you two talk about? | 你们俩聊了什么 |
[48:20] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[48:22] | Just getting to know her, she seems nice. | 刚认识 她人不错 |
[48:27] | I’ll bet she talked about Fred. | 我猜她肯定说到了弗雷德 |
[48:30] | Not really, only that he loved you. | 也没有 只说他很爱你 |
[48:34] | And you believed her? | 你信她吗 |
[48:36] | – Shouldn’t I? – No, she lies. | -为什么不信呢 -别 她撒谎 |
[48:40] | Did she tell you she tried to steal Fred from me? | 她有说她曾想把弗雷德从我身边抢走吗 |
[48:43] | no. | 没有 |
[48:44] | Well, she did. | 但她做了 |
[48:46] | She doesn’t seem little type. | 她看起来不是那种人 |
[48:47] | Well, you didn’t know her when she was a snotty | 你可不认识以前的她 |
[48:49] | pretty girl with big breasts, | 肮脏 漂亮的大胸妹 |
[48:52] | and he would spend the day over there | 我给他洗衣做饭 |
[48:55] | while I was home cooking his dinner and washing his laundry. | 他却跑到那女人那呆着 |
[48:58] | What, you think I’m lying? | 怎么 你觉得我在撒谎吗 |
[49:00] | Of course not, she’s a lonely old lady. | 当然不是 她是个孤单的老人 |
[49:04] | I was just trying to be polite. | 我只想表示友好 |
[49:06] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[49:07] | Obviously, things are a little bit tense between us | 显然 我们现在的关系有点紧张 |
[49:10] | and I think it’s best that I move on. | 我想我最好还是离开 |
[49:13] | Yes, it’s probably right. | 是 这大概是没错的 |
[49:16] | I’m sorry for how things turned out between us, Joyce. | 我很抱歉 你我走到这步 乔伊斯 |
[49:21] | Thank you for everything that you have done for me. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[49:27] | She’s senile, you know! | 她老糊涂了 你知道的 |
[49:47] | Look, to begin with, | 听着 首先 |
[49:49] | Mr. Goodwin made me say it … | 古德温先生让我说 |
[49:52] | Gladys? | 格拉迪斯 是你吗 |
[49:54] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[49:56] | It’s Joyce. | 是我乔伊斯 |
[49:58] | Joyce! | 乔伊斯 |
[50:00] | What a surprise, come in, dear! | 这太意外 快进来 亲爱的 |
[50:06] | It’s been a long time and I saw you outside earlier | 已经过了那么久了 刚才在外面看到你 |
[50:10] | and I thought, you know what? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[50:11] | It is time to finally bury that hatchet, so I wanna see | 是时候冰释前嫌了 |
[50:15] | if I can be of help to you. | 所以我来看看是否能帮到你 |
[50:22] | JOYCE: Oh, it’s been a long time since I hugged you! | 天哪 我多久没拥抱过你了 |
[50:25] | Come sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[50:30] | Look how beautiful you look. | 看看 你多美啊 |
[50:32] | Oh know, you do. | 你看 多漂亮啊 |
[50:35] | You know, I met your friend today, very pretty girl. | 我今天见到了你的朋友 很漂亮的姑娘 |
[50:38] | Sarah? | 莎拉吗 |
[50:39] | Oh, she’s not exactly a friend. | 她算不上是朋友 |
[50:42] | I was just trying to be nice to her. | 我只是想对她表示友好 |
[50:46] | Her boyfriend kicked her out. | 他男朋友把她赶出来了 |
[50:48] | He beat her. | 他打她 |
[50:50] | She just left. | 她刚离开 |
[50:53] | She went back to him. | 回到他身边去了 |
[50:55] | – It’s pitiful. – It’s a shame! | -很可怜 -太可惜了 |
[50:59] | It’s a shame. | 可惜了 |
[51:01] | So, what did you talk to her about? | 你跟她说了些什么呢 |
[51:06] | Nothing, it’s just so good to see you. | 没什么 见到你真是太棒了 |
[51:08] | You know you’re always welcome here. | 听着 这里的大门永远为你敞开 |
[51:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:13] | Where’s Sheila? | 希拉去哪了 |
[51:14] | She’ll be back in another hour. | 再过一个小时 她就回来了 |
[51:16] | Oh, good. | 那太好了 |
[51:19] | Just stay for a while, it’s about this time of day | 在这多待上一会 每天这个时候 |
[51:21] | I get very tired. | 我都会很累 |
[51:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[51:25] | just lay back a little bit. | 我躺一下下 |
[51:26] | Well, let me, lemme help you here, lie down, | 好的 让我 让我来帮你躺下 |
[51:28] | lemme get you back, there you go. | 我来稳住你的背 躺下吧 |
[51:30] | Let me take your shoes off, how ’bout that? | 我帮你把鞋脱了 怎么样 |
[51:33] | This one off. | 脱掉这只 |
[51:35] | Put this one over here. | 这只放在这里 |
[51:37] | That’s so sweet. | 你真是太好了 |
[51:38] | Let’s put your feet up on the couch. | 双脚放到沙发上去 |
[51:41] | Do you need a hand with the pillows? | 枕头我再帮你弄下好吗 |
[51:43] | Oh, I’m fine. | 噢 不需要了 |
[51:44] | Oh no, well here, come on | 噢 不不 别客气 |
[51:46] | let me see if I can make you really comfortable. | 我看看能不能让你躺着舒舒服服的 |
[52:54] | Oh my goodness, Joyce, are you okay? | 噢 上帝 乔伊斯 你还好吗 |
[52:58] | My neighbor passed away and she was old, it’s no surprise. | 我的邻居去世了 她很老 死不稀奇 |
[53:03] | But I’m just so sad. | 但我很伤心 |
[53:11] | It’s okay, it’s all right, Joyce. | 没事的 没事的 乔伊斯 |
[53:16] | It’s okay, here, why don’t you sit down? | 没事的 来 为什么不坐下呢 |
[53:20] | – Please. – Thank you. | -来 坐下 -谢谢 |
[53:22] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[53:28] | Here, this’ll help. | 喝点水 会好点的 |
[53:29] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[53:33] | By the way, where’s Sarah? | 顺便问下 莎拉去哪了 |
[53:36] | Her room is empty. | 她的房间是空的 |
[53:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[53:40] | Yes, she had to leave. | 是的 她有事就走了 |
[53:44] | It was just a short visit. | 她本来也待不长 |
[53:46] | Oh. | 这样 |
[53:48] | Oh, that’s… | 噢 那真是 |
[53:52] | Did she, did she say anything or mention me? | 她有 她有说什么吗 提到我吗 |
[53:58] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[54:02] | Well, if you don’t mind, I’d like to get her number. | 你不介意的话 我想要她的电话 |
[54:04] | I’d love to contact her. | 我想联系她 |
[54:06] | Oh, I’m not sure you would. | 我想你还是不要这样做 |
[54:09] | She went back to patch up things with her husband. | 她是去和她丈夫和好了 |
[54:12] | I heard her crying on the phone earlier, | 我听到她打电话的时候在哭 |
[54:14] | that’s why she left so quickly, poor thing. | 这就是为什么她走得这么急 这小可怜 |
[54:21] | I see. | 明白了 |
[54:25] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[54:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[54:41] | Hello there! | 你好呀 |
[54:43] | Something for me? | 这是我的吗 |
[54:45] | Actually no, it’s for a Roberts Valenzuela. | 不是 这是给罗伯茨·瓦伦苏埃拉的 |
[54:48] | Oh. If you could sign. | 你能签收吗 |
[54:50] | What do I do? | 怎么弄 |
[54:51] | With your finger. | 用你的手指 |
[54:53] | – My finger? – Yes, your finger. | -手指吗 -是的 您的手指 |
[55:00] | And then hit the accept button. | 然后点击这个接收键 |
[55:02] | Accept. | 接收 |
[55:03] | Right, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[55:06] | – Handsome man. – Thank you! | -你真帅 -谢谢 |
[55:08] | Have a wonderful day, ma’am. | 祝你今天愉快 女士 |
[55:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:20] | This is our house, we should be able to open it. | 这是我们的房子 我们可以打开它 |
[55:33] | Maybe there’s something under the bed. | 也许床下会有些什么 |
[55:37] | Let’s see what we got. | 我们瞧瞧能找到些什么 |
[55:44] | What are you doing in here? | 你在干嘛 |
[55:45] | Oh, I’m sorry, you scared me. | 噢 抱歉 你吓到我了 |
[55:49] | I was just, I was looking for fur balls. | 我只是 只是在找毛线球 |
[55:53] | He just decides to park himself on your bed. | 它想在你的床上待着 |
[55:58] | You had a delivery. | 你有个快递 |
[55:59] | Oh yeah, and were you gonna hide under there, too? | 你是想也把它藏到床底下吗 |
[56:02] | No. | 没有 |
[56:03] | What else have you been doing in here? | 你还在这干了什么 |
[56:05] | I was just checking to make sure everything is in working order. | 我只是检查检查 保证一切安好 |
[56:08] | Well, I think the room is just fine, which is more | 我觉得这房间好着呢 |
[56:10] | than I can say about your head, Joyce. | 比你的脑子好多了 乔伊斯 |
[56:12] | If you’re going to be rude… | 你要这么没礼貌的话 |
[56:13] | Is this why Sarah left? | 莎拉就是因为这个离开的吗 |
[56:14] | Because you were snooping around? | 因为你窥探别人的隐私吗 |
[56:16] | She felt used, if you must know. | 她觉得被利用了 如果你想知道的话 |
[56:18] | You made her feel cheap. | 你让她觉得自己很贱 |
[56:21] | You need help, Joyce. | 你需要拯救 乔伊斯 |
[56:24] | I have the right to know what goes on in my house. | 我有权知道 在我的房子里发生了什么 |
[56:27] | Come on, little one, let’s go. | 来吧 小东西 我们走 |
[56:30] | You’re gonna get chicken and we’re gonna get tuna | 我们整点鸡肉 整点金枪鱼 |
[56:33] | and we’re gonna get good things, get out of my way. | 我们再整点好东西 让开 |
[56:37] | Well, I think from now on, I’m gonna be doing my own sheets, okay? | 我想以后 我自己铺床 好吗 |
[56:39] | – Fine. – Fine! | -好 -很好 |
[56:48] | Mrs. Smith | 史密斯太太 |
[56:49] | Dr. Singh can see you now. | 辛格医生现在能见你了 |
[56:51] | You’re having trouble sleeping. | 你睡不好 |
[56:54] | Ever since my husband died. | 自从我丈夫死后 |
[56:55] | I am just exhausted. | 我感到精疲力尽 |
[56:58] | Do you notice any other changes | 有注意到还有其他变化吗 |
[57:00] | beside your sleep pattern? | 除了你的睡觉方式 |
[57:02] | Not really. | 没有 |
[57:05] | Any depression, suicidal thoughts? | 感到压抑吗 会想自杀吗 |
[57:10] | No. | 没有 |
[57:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:15] | We can prescribe you something, I think it’ll help. | 我给你开点药 我想会有帮助的 |
[57:19] | How strong is it? | 药效有多强 |
[57:21] | It’s not too strong, I wanna start you on a low dosage. | 药不强 我想让你从低剂量开始 |
[57:24] | Is it like one of those over the counter ones, | 是像柜台那边的那种吗 |
[57:25] | ’cause I’ve tried them and they don’t work. | 我已经试过了 那种没效果 |
[57:28] | Please, doctor? | 帮帮我 医生 |
[57:29] | I am so tired of lying awake all night. | 我实在受不了整晚整晚的醒着了 |
[57:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:37] | Start you with one. | 先从一片开始 |
[57:40] | If you feel the need, you can increase your dose | 如果有需要 你可以提高剂量到两片 |
[57:42] | to two, but no more than two in a 12 hour period, okay? | 但是十二小时内不要超过两片 好吗 |
[57:46] | Okay, one, two in a 12 hour period, I’ve got it. | 好的 十二小时内一两片 我记住了 |
[57:50] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[57:56] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[57:58] | Oh god, you scared me. | 天呐 你吓到我了 |
[57:59] | Look, we have nothing to discuss, all right? | 我们没什么好说的了 好吗 |
[58:00] | No no, please, I want to apologize | 不 别这样 |
[58:02] | for my bad behavior. | 我想为我的不当行为道歉 |
[58:04] | I never like baring my soul | 我不喜欢对人敞开心扉 |
[58:07] | but I feel I owe you an explanation. | 但是我感觉我欠你个解释 |
[58:09] | Look, your apology’s enough, thank you. | 好吧 你道够了 多谢你的道歉 |
[58:10] | No, no, no, wait! | 别 别 等一下 |
[58:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[58:16] | I had a son once. | 我曾经有个儿子 |
[58:18] | Tommy, and he died. | 叫汤米 他死了 |
[58:22] | I’m sorry, why didn’t you say anything, Joyce? | 很抱歉 你怎么不告诉我 乔伊斯 |
[58:25] | It’s too upsetting for me to talk about. | 谈到这件事让我太难过了 |
[58:29] | And you remind me of him. | 而你让我想起了他 |
[58:33] | Makes me wonder what things would have been like | 让我想到 如果他没有生病 |
[58:36] | if he hadn’t gotten sick. | 事情将会变成怎样 |
[58:39] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[58:41] | He had kidney failure. | 他得了肾衰竭 |
[58:43] | He needed a transplant, but we couldn’t find a donor. | 他需要移植 但我们找不到捐献者 |
[58:49] | He was only 16. | 他只有16岁 |
[58:52] | I just want you to know | 我只想让你知道这件事 |
[58:53] | so you would understand my silliness. | 你才会明白我做的蠢事 |
[58:57] | Well, it’s all right, okay? | 好吧 都过去了 好吗 |
[58:59] | Your room was his bedroom and I know it’s nuts | 你的房间曾经是他的卧室 |
[59:03] | that I act like your mother but it makes the house | 我知道我像个疯子一样扮演你的妈妈 |
[59:05] | feel more like a home again. | 但这让这栋房子更像个家 |
[59:08] | Well, I’m flattered, Joyce, thank you. | 这让我受宠若惊 谢谢你 乔伊斯 |
[59:12] | I’m going to cook Indian food for dinner tonight. | 我今日晚上做印度菜 |
[59:16] | Would you like to join me? | 你愿意一起吗 |
[59:18] | It was Tommy’s favorite. | 这是汤米最喜欢吃的 |
[59:25] | You haven’t say anything about yourself. | 你还没讲关于你的事 |
[59:26] | Do you have family? | 你有家人吗 |
[59:29] | Yeah, I have three brothers that I never talk to. | 我有三个兄弟 但我从来不跟他们说话 |
[59:33] | Oh my goodness, house full of men. | 我的天呐 一屋子的男人 |
[59:37] | Yeah, well, a house full of fighting. | 是啊 成天鸡飞狗跳的 |
[59:44] | What about your parents? | 你的父母呢 |
[59:47] | Well, they divorced a long time ago and then my mom died | 他们很久前就离婚了 后来我妈妈死了 |
[59:54] | and my dad, he might as well be dead. | 我爸爸 可能也死了 |
[59:57] | No one has any fucking clue where the hell he is. | 没有人知道他到底在哪 |
[1:00:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:08] | You poor boy. | 可怜的孩子 |
[1:00:11] | Oh no, it’s nothing compared to what you’ve been through. | 没有 这跟你经历的没办法相提并论 |
[1:00:17] | Here’s to Tommy. | 这杯敬汤米 |
[1:00:19] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[1:00:22] | You know a special toast deserves | 这个特别的场合应该 |
[1:00:25] | something really special. | 来点特别的 |
[1:00:36] | Finish up your food. | 吃完你的食物 |
[1:00:39] | Has anybody ever told you you’re a dangerous woman? | 有人说过你是个危险的女人吗 |
[1:00:43] | I hope that’s a good thing. | 希望这是夸我 |
[1:00:45] | You’re a dangerous woman. | 你很危险 |
[1:00:52] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:00:55] | To Tommy. | 敬汤米 |
[1:00:59] | To Tommy. | 敬汤米 |
[1:01:10] | Oh, Joyce… | 噢 乔伊斯 |
[1:01:13] | I see what you’re doing to me. | 我知道你在对我做什么 |
[1:01:16] | You sure know how to throw a party though, I must say. | 我必须说 你知道如何搞气氛 |
[1:01:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:29] | Well, I think we’ve had enough food. | 我觉得我们已经够饱了 |
[1:01:33] | I’m going to clear. | 我来收拾 |
[1:01:36] | Oh no, here, let me help you. | 别 让我来帮你 |
[1:01:38] | Oh no, no, no… | 哦 不 不 |
[1:01:39] | – No, no! – Oh my! | -不 不 -天呐 |
[1:01:41] | Hold on, I, uh… | 等一下 我 |
[1:01:47] | Gimme a… | 等我 |
[1:01:49] | Gimme a second, okay? | 等我一下 可以吗 |
[1:02:02] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[1:03:07] | Nose candy. | 鼻吸糖 |
[1:03:17] | Candy. | 糖 |
[1:04:04] | He was tall, dark, and handsome, and oh so strong. | 他又高又黑 很英俊 还如此强壮 |
[1:04:09] | He embraced her first with his eyes from afar | 他从远方用眼神拥抱她 |
[1:04:12] | until they finally met. | 直到他们相遇 |
[1:04:15] | You look like a sleeping angel. | 你看起来就像是睡着的天使 |
[1:04:19] | Let me make you more comfy. | 我来让你更舒服点 |
[1:04:45] | Oh my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[1:04:49] | You’re not a boy, | 你不是个孩子 |
[1:04:52] | you are my tall, dark, | 你是我的男人 |
[1:04:54] | and handsome man. | 你高高帅帅 皮肤黝黑 |
[1:05:01] | You will wrap your arms around me. | 你的手臂环绕着我 |
[1:05:09] | And never let me go. | 绝不放手 |
[1:05:12] | I deserve a man like you. | 我值得拥有像你一样的男人 |
[1:05:14] | There she was, alone in the park | 他途经她的小道 |
[1:05:16] | when he crossed her path. | 而她正独自呆在公园里 |
[1:05:18] | He rushed to her, lifting her up and wrapped | 他向她跑来并把她举起 |
[1:05:21] | his muscular arms all around her body, | 用他健硕的双臂环绕着她的身体 |
[1:05:24] | hoping for forever. | 期待着永远 |
[1:05:26] | Kissing her deeply with the promise | 深深地吻她 并许诺着爱你 |
[1:05:29] | of I love you, I love you, I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[1:05:34] | Never let me go, never let me go. | 绝不放手 永远不会放手 |
[1:05:39] | Never, never, never. | 永远 永远 永远 |
[1:05:42] | I’m yours forever and ever and ever. | 我永远都属于你 永远永远 |
[1:06:01] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[1:06:05] | It’s about time. | 都这个时候了 |
[1:06:07] | Is it just me or did we have a heavy night last night? | 昨天晚上是只有我还是我们都醉了 |
[1:06:12] | Oh, you drank quite a lot. | 哦 你确实喝了不少 |
[1:06:15] | I did? Mmhm. | 有吗 |
[1:06:19] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:06:21] | I’m not surprised. | 我并不意外 |
[1:06:32] | I don’t feel hungover. | 感觉不像宿醉 |
[1:06:41] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[1:06:43] | I feel fine. | 我很好 |
[1:06:46] | But I have more self control. | 但是我的自制力更强 |
[1:06:49] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[1:06:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:53] | I was thinking about life. | 我在思考人生 |
[1:06:56] | The unfairness of it all, the things we want, | 这一切的不公平 我们渴望的 |
[1:06:59] | the things we can’t have. | 和我们无法拥有的 |
[1:07:02] | Why would you wanna be thinking about stuff like that | 一大早 |
[1:07:04] | this early in the morning, Joyce? | 你怎么想这些东西 乔伊斯 |
[1:07:07] | That’s the thing with people like you. | 你们这类人有个共同点 |
[1:07:09] | You think you’re invincible, | 你们觉得自己不可战胜 |
[1:07:11] | that you’re never gonna grow old, | 觉得自己会永葆青春 |
[1:07:12] | and that you can have anything you want. | 觉得自己想要什么都能拿到手 |
[1:07:16] | I don’t feel very invincible right now, trust me. | 我现在真不觉得自己不可战胜 相信我 |
[1:07:21] | Go take a shower. | 去洗个澡 |
[1:07:23] | There’s no breakfast, you woke too late. | 没有早餐 你起得太晚了 |
[1:07:36] | Coming! | 来了 |
[1:07:41] | – Good morning! – Morning! | -早上好 -早 |
[1:07:43] | Got a certified letter for Mr. Bob Valenzuela. | 有封给鲍勃·瓦伦苏埃拉先生的挂号信 |
[1:07:46] | Oh, I’ll take it. | 哦 给我吧 |
[1:07:48] | It needs to be signed by the recipient. | 需要本人签字 |
[1:07:49] | Well, he’s not here, he lives here | 可是他现在不在 他住这里 |
[1:07:51] | and I sign his stuff for him. | 是我来签收他的邮件 |
[1:07:52] | I’ll have to leave him a notice. | 我会留给他个通知 |
[1:07:55] | He can come by the post office any time to pick it up. | 他可以随时来邮局取 |
[1:07:57] | Did I hear my name? | 有人叫我吗 |
[1:07:59] | Hi, Bob, when did you get back? | 嗨 鲍勃 你什么时候回来的 |
[1:08:02] | Here’s the rest of your mail. | 这是你的邮件 |
[1:08:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:06] | Sign this for me. | 在这签字 |
[1:08:12] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:08:19] | Is that something important? | 是什么重要的东西吗 |
[1:08:22] | I guess I’ll know when I open it. | 打开就知道了 |
[1:09:25] | Well, is it good news? | 好消息吗 |
[1:09:30] | I’m leaving, Joyce. | 我要走了 乔伊斯 |
[1:09:33] | You’re what? | 什么 |
[1:09:35] | I’m leaving. So. | 我要走了 |
[1:09:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:09:40] | Jesus, Joyce, if you even have to ask that question… | 天呐 乔伊斯 你觉得有必要问吗 |
[1:09:44] | You paid rent for a full month. | 你已经交了一个月的房租 |
[1:09:46] | Just keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[1:09:47] | Well, you’re not leaving right away, are you? | 好吧 你不是马上就走吧 是吗 |
[1:09:50] | Can’t you stay a little longer? | 你就不能再呆一会儿 |
[1:09:51] | I’m making beef stew for dinner. | 我正在做炖牛肉 |
[1:09:53] | That was Tommy’s favorite. | 汤米最爱吃的 |
[1:09:55] | Tommy, huh? | 汤米 是吗 |
[1:09:57] | You know, it’s a little odd that there’s no photos | 怎么说 哪里都没有汤米的照片 |
[1:09:59] | of Tommy anywhere. | 挺奇怪的 |
[1:10:04] | Don’t you think that’s a little strange, Joyce? | 你不觉得吗 乔伊斯 |
[1:10:06] | I told you it was too painful after he died. | 我跟你说过他死后我太痛苦了 |
[1:10:09] | Yeah, I’m sure it was. | 是 一定是这样的 |
[1:10:11] | You wouldn’t understand! | 你不会懂的 |
[1:10:13] | By the way, this letter? | 顺便说一下 这封信 |
[1:10:14] | It’s from Sarah. | 莎拉寄给我的 |
[1:10:16] | Thanks for your help with that, Joyce. | 谢谢你帮忙 乔伊斯 |
[1:10:21] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[1:10:22] | You forgot something. | 你有东西忘了 |
[1:10:29] | I don’t appreciate being called a liar, | 我并不喜欢被叫做骗子 |
[1:10:30] | you selfish little prick! | 你这个自私的小杂种 |
[1:10:50] | All I wanted was a decent man, is that too much to ask? | 我只想要个像样的男人 要求很高吗 |
[1:10:54] | Someone who treated me like a real person. | 一个把我当人的男人 |
[1:11:08] | She typed it. | 信还是打印的 |
[1:11:11] | How impersonal is that? | 是有多冷淡啊 |
[1:11:18] | She’s not saying anything mean about me, yet. | 她没说我的坏话 目前为止 |
[1:11:26] | Bootie. | 布迪 |
[1:11:32] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[1:11:37] | It’s gonna be a beautiful baby. | 一定是个漂亮的宝宝 |
[1:11:42] | Isn’t this so sad? | 多可悲啊 |
[1:11:44] | Poor baby coming into the world with no father. | 可怜的孩子一出生就没有了爸爸 |
[1:11:48] | Just imagine. | 想想吧 |
[1:11:54] | And Sarah, she’s all alone. | 莎拉 孤单一人 |
[1:11:56] | So what if something happens to her? | 如果她出了什么事 |
[1:12:05] | It would just be terrible. | 那就太糟糕了 |
[1:12:12] | Dear Sarah. | 亲爱的莎拉 |
[1:12:14] | I am so sorry for my angry, hurtful words. | 我为我愤怒和伤人的话感到抱歉 |
[1:12:19] | I was in such a dark place after Fred’s death | 弗雷德死后我仿佛身处黑暗 |
[1:12:22] | and my own longing for a child. | 而我想要个孩子 |
[1:12:24] | A daughter, in fact, just like you, it was all too much | 一个像你一样的女儿 |
[1:12:28] | for me to bear. | 这渴望如此强烈 我实在无法忍受 |
[1:12:30] | I have recently come into a small inheritance | 我最近收到远方亲戚的 |
[1:12:33] | from a distant relative. | 一小笔遗产 |
[1:12:35] | Not much, but enough to take a break and do a little | 不多 但是足够我休息一下去旅行 |
[1:12:38] | traveling like I always wanted. | 就像我一直盼望的那样 |
[1:12:40] | I thought I might visit Australia, in fact. | 实际上 我想我可能会去澳大利亚 |
[1:12:45] | If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, | 如果你能打心底里原谅我 |
[1:12:47] | I have an interesting proposition for you. | 给你提个有趣的建议 |
[1:12:50] | Why don’t you come and stay while I’m gone? | 我走后 你可以过来住 |
[1:12:52] | I would feel much better knowing the house | 这样房子我也放心 |
[1:12:54] | is being watched and you would have all the peace | 而且这里平和且安静 |
[1:12:57] | and quiet you need to finish that book of yours. | 你可以安心写你的书 |
[1:13:00] | Should have dug a whole lot closer. | 应该挖更近点的 |
[1:13:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:13:04] | Bob is still with me, but he’s in and out so much, | 鲍勃仍然住这里 但是他总是进进出出 |
[1:13:08] | I would feel better with you here. | 你要是能来就更好了 |
[1:13:10] | He would be very happy to see you, I’m sure. | 我相信他见到你一定非常高兴 |
[1:13:15] | I expect to be leaving pretty soon. | 我大概最近就走 |
[1:13:18] | Thank you, and there’s that for you. | 谢谢你 这个给你的 |
[1:13:20] | Let me know. | 给我回信 |
[1:13:22] | All my love, Joyce. | 爱你的 乔伊斯 |
[1:13:32] | It’s sad he couldn’t have stayed longer. | 他不能多待几天真是可惜 |
[1:13:35] | There was a chance we could have been happy. | 没准我们在一起会幸福呢 |
[1:13:39] | You’re gonna be getting a new mommy for a while, | 你将会有个新妈妈 |
[1:13:41] | but don’t worry about it, ’cause it won’t be for long. | 但是别担心 不会太久的 |
[1:13:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:13:53] | You keep an eye on her. | 你要盯住她 |
[1:13:55] | She’s nice and all, but she’s not a happy person. | 她是个好人 但不是个开心的人 |
[1:14:29] | Joyce. | 乔伊斯 |
[1:14:30] | It’s good to see you. | 看到你真好 |
[1:14:33] | This was such a kind offer. | 你让我来住真是太好了 |
[1:14:37] | All good writers deserve some peace and quiet, right? | 优秀作家都得有个宁静的环境 对吧 |
[1:14:41] | Woman next door selling her house? | 隔壁的女人在卖房子吗 |
[1:14:43] | Oh, uh, she died. | 哦 她死了 |
[1:14:47] | How sad. | 多可惜啊 |
[1:14:48] | Well, when it’s your time, it’s your time. | 阎王叫你三更死 谁敢留人到五更 |
[1:14:51] | And I was told that she died in her sleep very peacefully. | 我听说她是睡着的时候安静地去世的 |
[1:14:56] | Oh, let me help you with those bags. | 我帮你拿包 |
[1:14:58] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 你不用做这些的 |
[1:14:59] | Oh, no, no, let me help you, let me help you. | 哦 我来帮你吧 |
[1:15:00] | Is Bob here? | 鲍勃在这吗 |
[1:15:03] | No he’s gone, I’m afraid. | 没有 他离开了 |
[1:15:07] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[1:15:09] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[1:15:11] | But you know, it’s the strangest thing. | 但是你知道吗 这是最奇怪的 |
[1:15:13] | The day you called, right after we talked, in fact? | 你打电话那天 就在我们说完话后 |
[1:15:16] | He received a letter, it was certified, must have been | 他收到了一封挂号信 |
[1:15:19] | terrible news because he just packed up | 一定是很糟糕的消息 |
[1:15:22] | and he just left it and he didn’t say | 因为他直接打包走了 |
[1:15:23] | where he was going. | 也没说要去哪里 |
[1:15:26] | But I wouldn’t worry, I’m sure he will be back | 不过不用担心 |
[1:15:28] | at any moment. | 他随时会回来 |
[1:15:30] | I told him that you were coming. | 我跟他说了你要来 |
[1:15:33] | You should have seen the look on his face. | 你真应该看看他的表情 |
[1:15:37] | Let’s get some coffee. | 我们喝点咖啡吧 |
[1:15:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:15:52] | See you planted a new tree. | 看到你种了棵新树 |
[1:15:55] | Mm hm, it’s a baby apple tree. | 恩 是棵小苹果树 |
[1:15:58] | It’s nice to hear things have turned around for you. | 很高兴听到你有所起色 |
[1:16:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:03] | Yeah, I feel like I’m starting all over again, | 是啊 我感觉我要重新开始了 |
[1:16:07] | getting a second chance at life. | 开始我的第二人生 |
[1:16:09] | I’m gonna make up for all the things I was never able to do. | 我打算做那些我曾经没有做过的事 |
[1:16:17] | Oh here, let me help you with that. | 我来帮你拿这个 |
[1:16:18] | Oh no, no, no, I got it, I got it, I got it. | 不 不 我可以的 我能拿 |
[1:16:20] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:16:28] | Can I take your bag, ma’am? | 我能帮你拿包吗 女士 |
[1:16:30] | Thank you, yes. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:16:31] | Have an amazing trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[1:16:32] | Oh thank you, I’m nervous. | 谢谢 好紧张 |
[1:16:35] | You’re gonna have so much fun. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[1:16:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:16:39] | Well, take good care of yourself. | 好吧 好好照顾你自己 |
[1:16:41] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:16:47] | And take good care of Boodle, he likes the little | 照顾好布迪 他喜欢小胡萝卜 |
[1:16:49] | carrots, he plays with them and then he eats ’em. | 他一般先玩一阵子再吃掉 |
[1:16:52] | Thank you! Okay! | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:16:55] | – Ooh, here I go! – Have fun! | -我走了 -玩得开心 |
[1:16:56] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:16:58] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢你 先生 |
[1:17:01] | Travel safe! | 一路平安 |
[1:17:02] | okay! | 好的 |
[1:17:04] | Bye! Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[1:17:06] | – See you soon! – Bye! | -早点回来 -拜拜 |
[1:17:07] | – Bye – Bye | -再见 -再见 |
[1:17:12] | Bye! Have a good one! | 再见 好好玩 |
[1:17:40] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[1:17:43] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:17:46] | It’s just us now. | 只剩我们了 |
[1:17:54] | Just the three of us. | 只剩我们三个了 |