时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[00:46] | Hey, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[00:51] | – Oh, hey. -Hey, baby. | -嘿 -嘿 宝贝 |
[00:56] | Hey, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[01:00] | Cool jacket. | 外套不错 |
[01:07] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[01:18] | Hey, birthday baby! | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[01:21] | It’s laced with cocaine like the Israelis do it. | 掺了可卡因 以色列人都这么做 |
[01:27] | Are you having fun? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[01:29] | Fun is for suckers, Max. | 屌丝才需要乐子 麦克斯 |
[01:31] | Two minutes ago, I turned 36. | 我在两分钟前刚满36岁 |
[01:33] | Staring down the barrel of my own mortality always beats fun. | 面对我自己必死的命运永远都让乐趣荡然无存 |
[01:36] | Don’t be morbid. This is your party, | 别这么病态 这是你的派对 |
[01:38] | and I’m making you a fucking birthday chicken. | 我要给你做一只生日鸡 |
[01:41] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[01:43] | Oh, my God, that bathroom, so killer. That door… | 天啊 那卫生间太赞了 那道门 |
[01:47] | – Oh, yeah. – Straight fire. | -嗯 -美哭了 |
[01:48] | I’m the artist and you’re the factory. | 我是艺术家 你是工厂 |
[01:50] | Lizzy, you made that door? | 莉茲 你做的那道门吗 |
[01:53] | – No, she made it. – She built it. | -不 她做的 -她造的 |
[01:54] | – Congrats. It’s terrifying. – Thank you. | -恭喜 很可怕 -谢谢 |
[01:58] | You having fun, birthday buddy? | 你玩得开心吗 寿星 |
[01:59] | Fun straddling. Hey, you’re a good person to ask this. | 跨坐着很有意思 我有个问题很适合问你 |
[02:02] | Do, uh– Do ladies have midlife crises? | 女人会有中年危机吗 |
[02:05] | Why? ‘Cause I’m dating a younger woman? | 怎么 因为我在和一个比我小的女人交往吗 |
[02:07] | – Younger? – Dating? | -比你小 -交往 |
[02:09] | Fine, fucking a 22 year old. | 好吧 我在上一个22岁的女生 |
[02:10] | Does she know what 9/11 is? | 她知道911是什么吗 |
[02:12] | Does anyone? | 有人知道吗 |
[02:14] | Aren’t you a little young for a mid-life crisis? | 你这么年轻应该不会有中年危机吧 |
[02:16] | I mean, I smoke what? Two packs a day. | 我一天抽两包烟 |
[02:18] | I have the internal organs of a man twice my age. | 我内部器官相当于一个年纪大我两倍的男人 |
[02:20] | If I make it to my low 70s, I’ll be shocked. | 我要是能活到70出头 我会震惊的 |
[02:26] | My cat’s gone. | 我的猫走了 |
[02:27] | – Oatmeal, no. – What do you mean, gone? | -燕麦 不是吧 -什么叫走了 |
[02:30] | Well, you know, not gone gone, | 不是死了 |
[02:31] | but he hasn’t been back in three days. | 但它已经三天没回来了 |
[02:33] | Usually if he wanders off, he’s back at my place or the deli | 通常情况下它走丢的话 最多48小时 |
[02:36] | within 48 hours max. | 它就会回我家或者熟食店 |
[02:38] | Oh, he’s dead. | 它死了 |
[02:40] | No. No, he’s not dead. | 不 不 它没死 |
[02:41] | It’s New York City. You can’t let a cat outside. | 这是纽约 你不能让猫跑出去 |
[02:42] | – You can’t. – Fundamentally, he’s a deli cat. | -不行 -从根本上说 它是熟食店猫 |
[02:45] | He has survived more than the three of us can imagine. | 它经历过的磨难比我们三个能想象到的多得多 |
[02:48] | Okay, maybe you should | 或许你该 |
[02:49] | consider making Oatmeal a strictly indoor cat… | 把燕麦完全当成家猫来养 |
[02:52] | to be safe. | 这样更安全 |
[02:53] | Man, okay. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[02:55] | I don’t believe in dictating | 我不喜欢支配 |
[02:57] | the boundaries of a sentient being’s existence. | 有情众生的活动范围 |
[03:00] | For you, it’s safety. For me and Oatmeal, it’s a prison. | 对你来说那是安全 对我和燕麦来说就是监狱 |
[03:04] | However old you feel, Nad, you definitely sound 22. | 不管你自我感觉有多老 小纳 你听着像是22岁 |
[03:08] | Thank you. It’s my bad attitude that keeps me young. | 谢谢 是我的坏态度让我保持青春 |
[03:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:15] | Let’s make some choices. | 我们来做点决定 |
[03:18] | So when people say working class, | 人们说工薪阶层的时候 |
[03:20] | what they really mean is people | 他们其实指的是 |
[03:21] | who can’t afford to go to college. | 那些读不起大学的人 |
[03:23] | So these people, | 所以这些人 |
[03:24] | they feel sidelined by the American dream, right? | 他们感觉自己被美国梦排挤 |
[03:27] | So they resort to xenophobia and the bigotry, | 所以他们仇外 搞歧视 |
[03:29] | which the right stokes with pundit bullying, | 右翼人士煽动权威人士霸凌 |
[03:31] | which is why we’re in the situation we’re in now. | 所以我们才陷入如今的境地 |
[03:33] | It’s people voting against their own interests. | 人们违背自己的利益投票 |
[03:35] | – They don’t know– – You got kids? | -他们不懂 -你有小孩吗 |
[03:38] | – What is that? Your pick-up line? – Well… | -这是你的搭讪词吗 -嗯 |
[03:42] | Hasn’t failed me yet. | 还从未失败过 |
[03:43] | Yeah, I’ve got a son. | 嗯 有个儿子 |
[03:45] | – I don’t want to see a picture. – It’s not a picture, it’s a text. | -我不想看照片 -不是照片 是短信 |
[03:48] | Oh, from your wife? | 你老婆发来的吗 |
[03:49] | His mother and I split up last year. | 他妈妈和我去年离婚了 |
[03:53] | I have a cat. | 我有只猫 |
[03:56] | Your place is great. | 你家很不错 |
[03:58] | Oh, it’s not my place. It’s just my party. | 这不是我家 只是我的派对而已 |
[04:01] | You know, this whole building used to be a school for Jews. | 你知道 这栋楼以前是犹太人学校 |
[04:05] | Right. | 嗯 |
[04:07] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[04:08] | Yeshiva students used to | 犹太学生以前 |
[04:10] | study the Talmud right where you’re standing. | 就在你现在所在的地方学《塔木德》 |
[04:15] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[04:17] | I’m a software engineer. | 我是软件工程师 |
[04:20] | You know, I freelance. | 我自由职业 |
[04:23] | Uh, I used to work for Rock n’ Roll games. | 我以前在”摇滚乐”游戏工作 |
[04:25] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[04:26] | I play Dark Justice all the time. | 我总是玩《黑暗正义》 |
[04:29] | Battleground Blackout too. What’s your handle? | 也玩《战地封锁》 你游戏名是什么 |
[04:31] | – I don’t play. – You don’t play. | -我不玩 -你不玩 |
[04:42] | Jesus, you’re wet. | 天啊 你湿了 |
[04:45] | I know, right? It’s like, don’t go chasing waterfalls. | 是啊 别去追瀑布 |
[04:49] | Lisa Left Eye Lopes was always my favorite | 左眼丽莎一直是我的最爱 |
[04:51] | because she burned down… | 因为她烧毁了 |
[04:52] | That guy’s house. | 那人的房子 |
[05:05] | Hi, do you have a quarter? | 你有25美分吗 |
[05:09] | – Hi, do you have a quarter? – No. | -你好 你有25美分吗 -没 |
[05:11] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:14] | I think I know that guy. | 我好像认识那人 |
[05:17] | Okay, here you go. Take it easy. | 给 悠着点 |
[05:18] | Worries me a bit. | 我有点担心 |
[05:22] | Let’s get some provisions. | 我们去买点吃的 |
[05:27] | I’m telling you, my sister, you should go for her. | 我跟你说 你该追我姐姐 |
[05:29] | She’s fucking hot. She’s fucking hot. | 她超正的 超正 |
[05:32] | – I text her a lot. She doesn’t– – This is great. | -我经常给她发短信 她从不 -这太棒了 |
[05:36] | I feel like I’m choking you, but I’m not. | 我感觉我在勒你 但是并没有 |
[05:38] | Okay, big boy. All right. | 好了 大块头 |
[05:40] | All right. Yes. Yes. | 好的 不错 不错 |
[05:43] | – See… – That’s lambskin. | -看 -这是羊皮避孕套 |
[05:45] | Now, that’s a good call, | 好选择 |
[05:46] | ’cause my little pussy lips are allergic to latex. | 因为我的小阴唇对乳胶过敏 |
[05:49] | Well, good, then. Where’s the guy? | 好 那人在哪 |
[05:51] | Wait for me in the back. It’s okay. | 在后面等我 没事 |
[05:56] | Hey, Farran, how’s it going? | 弗兰 你好吗 |
[05:58] | Hey. Ah, it’s been better. Came to get smokes? | 不怎么样 你来买烟吗 |
[06:00] | You seen Oatmeal? | 你看到燕麦了吗 |
[06:02] | Uh, not for a while. | 有阵子没见过了 |
[06:04] | Um, I leave the Meow Mix back there, but, uh, nothing. | 我把猫粮放在那边 但是没动静 |
[06:09] | – What’s up with your friend? – He’s having a rough night. | -你朋友怎么了 -他今晚不太顺 |
[06:14] | Dude, I’m telling you. She’s into you. | 我跟你说 她对你有意思 |
[06:16] | Okay, ’cause I just texted her. | 我刚跟她发了短信 |
[06:17] | I talk to my sister all the time, and she thinks you’re hot. | 我随时都跟我姐姐聊天 她觉得你很性感 |
[06:21] | Just text her. | 给她发短信吧 |
[06:22] | Hey. Hey, legs. | 美腿 |
[06:24] | Where’s Clockwork Bar? | 发条酒吧在哪 |
[06:26] | You want to take a left at Disneyland, dipshit. | 迪士尼乐园左转 傻逼 |
[06:28] | Oh, come on. We’re new to the neighborhood. Where can we party? | 别这样 我们刚来这个街区 哪里有派对 |
[06:31] | – Avenue D and 8th Street. – All right. Thank you. | -D大道和8街交汇处 -好的 谢谢 |
[06:35] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[06:36] | Was that so hard? | 有那么难吗 |
[06:38] | Fucking seriously, bro? | 你认真的吗 哥们 |
[06:40] | – Okay. -Jesus. | -嗯 -老天 |
[06:42] | Nice. | 不错 |
[06:45] | Hey, muchos, bro. | 谢了 哥们 |
[06:51] | – I think that guy’s fucking her. – All right. | -我觉得那人和她有一腿 -好了 |
[06:53] | Where did you send them? | 你把他们送哪儿去了 |
[06:54] | A hardware store that closed in 1996. | 一家96年就关门了的五金店 |
[07:03] | I don’t know why anal play is still so taboo for straight males. | 我不懂为什么对直男来说肛交仍然是禁忌 |
[07:07] | It’s almost parodic at this point, but… | 现在已经算是恶搞了 |
[07:10] | It’s like I tell my students… | 我跟我学生说 |
[07:12] | Hey, I don’t want to hear about you fucking your students. | 我不想听你上你学生的事 |
[07:14] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢 |
[07:15] | This whole thing’s for your cat? | 这玩意是为你猫买的吗 |
[07:17] | A tree at the top, cat’s at the bottom. | 树在上面 猫在下面 |
[07:20] | He’s a climber, I guess. | 它喜欢攀爬 对吗 |
[07:22] | That’s bold, assuming that my cat is male. | 真无礼 想当然就认为我的猫是公的 |
[07:25] | I mean, I get it, right? I’m single and I choose to foster a pet, | 我懂的 我单身 我选择养宠物 |
[07:28] | so it must be a pathetic attempt to fill the hole in my soul | 所以这肯定很可悲 为了填补我灵魂的空虚 |
[07:31] | that would otherwise be filled by what? | 不然会被什么填满 |
[07:33] | A penis? No, thanks. I’m full up. | 阴茎吗 不了 谢谢 我”饱”了 |
[07:37] | So what do you want me to do? Call you a sad cat lady | 那你想我说什么 说你是个可悲的养猫女 |
[07:39] | so you could say you aren’t one? | 然后你说你不是吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[07:42] | I mean, being a feline lover is not and has never been sad. | 喜欢猫现在不也从来不可悲 |
[07:48] | I mean, the one, in practical application, | 另一半 在实际应用中 |
[07:50] | just means the one I’m gonna die with. | 只是代表我会和他/她一起死去 |
[07:54] | You know, to take care of me when I’m infirm and shit. | 在我虚弱时照顾我 |
[07:57] | So, my move is gonna be to wait till I’m in like my late 60s | 我的计划是等我活到快70岁时 |
[08:02] | and then seal the deal. | 然后再结束 |
[08:05] | That is, of course, assuming I don’t die between then and now. | 当然前提是我不会在这期间死去 |
[08:09] | Why didn’t you talk like this before we fucked? | 你为什么不在我们做爱之前这么说话 |
[08:11] | I didn’t know you liked this type of shit. | 我不知道你喜欢这类话题 |
[08:13] | I thought you were a real sick fuck, | 我以为你是个变态 |
[08:14] | but I see you’re pretty deep, actually. | 但我现在发现你还挺深奥的 |
[08:17] | Why don’t you come over here and sit on my face right now? | 你现在过来坐到我脸上 |
[08:20] | I would… | 我也想… |
[08:22] | but… | 但… |
[08:24] | I just called you an Uber. | 我刚给你叫了辆优步 |
[08:58] | Hey, little one. | 你在这啊 小家伙 |
[09:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:04] | – Fuck! – Oh, my God. | -操 -天啊 |
[09:06] | – Holy shit. – Are you okay? | -我的天 -你没事吧 |
[10:05] | Sweet birthday baby! Having fun? | 生日快乐 宝贝 玩得开心吗 |
[10:10] | It’s laced with cocaine like the Israelis do it. | 掺了可卡因 以色列人都这么做 |
[10:14] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[10:15] | You’re not having fun? You hate your party? | 你玩得不开心吗 你讨厌你的派对 |
[10:17] | What was I just doing? | 我刚刚干什么了 |
[10:18] | What? What do you mean? You were in the bathroom. | 什么 什么意思啊 你刚刚在厕所啊 |
[10:21] | – You mean before that? – Do you ever think it’s weird? | -你是说在那之前吗 -你有没有觉得很怪 |
[10:23] | You know, just, like, partying in an old Yeshiva school? | 在一个以前是犹太学校的地方开派对 |
[10:26] | Why would it be weird? | 为什么会奇怪 |
[10:28] | Because this was once, you know, a… sacred place. | 因为这以前… 是个神圣的地方 |
[10:33] | It’s New York. Real estate is sacred. | 这是纽约 房地产都是神圣的 |
[10:35] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:37] | Oatmeal… is gone. | 燕麦… 走了 |
[10:39] | Gone? No. He always comes back. | 走了 不会的 它总是会回来的 |
[10:59] | What’s up with the baby? | 这小宝贝怎么了 |
[11:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:02] | But if nobody eats my chicken, I’m gonna fucking kill myself. | 但如果没人吃我的鸡 我他妈就自杀 |
[11:05] | – Max, the bathroom looks straight killer. – Oh, thank you. | -麦克斯 那厕所简直太赞了 -谢谢 |
[11:09] | Is it vaginal enough? | 够不够像阴道 |
[11:10] | Okay, let it go. Let– Let that go. | 好了 别说这个了 别说了 |
[11:13] | It’s a party. | 我们在一场派对上 |
[11:14] | Come on. We’re dancing. | 来 我们跳舞 |
[11:18] | It’s like John Updike said, | 约翰·厄普代克说过 |
[11:20] | “Every marriage tends to | “所有婚姻往往都是 |
[11:21] | consist of an aristocrat and a peasant… | 贵族和乡下佬的结合… |
[11:25] | of a teacher and a learner.” | 老师和学习者的结合” |
[11:27] | Since my ex has tenure at– | 因为我前妻在…是终身教授 |
[11:30] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[11:33] | What is that, your pick-up line? | 这是你的搭讪词吗 |
[11:34] | A son. You have a son. | 一个儿子 你有个儿子 |
[11:38] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[11:40] | I think I have amnesia. | 我想我失忆了 |
[11:42] | But you just remembered something. | 但是你才记起了什么 |
[11:43] | Amnesia means you forget stuff. | 失忆是说你会忘记事情 |
[11:48] | You know, it’s a myth that fish have no memory. | 鱼没有记忆真的很神奇 |
[11:52] | Some fish… they can remember months. | 有的鱼… 它们能记几个月 |
[11:56] | And a channel catfish | 斑点叉尾鲴 |
[11:57] | can remember hearing a human announcing food | 能记得听到人类喂食 |
[12:00] | up to five years after last hearing it. | 间隔最高可达五年之久 |
[12:13] | – Didn’t you used to have more fish? – What? | -你以前养的鱼不止这几条吧 -什么 |
[12:15] | No. I have two, Ketchup and Mustard. | 没有 我就养了两条 番茄酱和芥末 |
[12:19] | Are they right-side up? | 它们肚皮朝天了吗 |
[12:20] | No, they’re alive. | 没有 它们还活着 |
[12:23] | The fucking stairs almost killed me. | 那该死的楼梯差点摔死我 |
[12:26] | Nothing in this world is easy… | 这世上没什么事情容易… |
[12:29] | except pissing in a shower. | 除了淋浴的时候尿尿 |
[12:31] | – Hi, Ruth. – Happy birthday, muffin. | -你好啊 露丝 -生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[12:35] | And, no, no, I am not late. No, it’s only 11… ish. | 不不 我可没迟到 没迟 也就刚过11点 |
[12:40] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[12:44] | I was gonna go home and fuck this guy, | 我本是要回家 上这个男的 |
[12:47] | but now I just feel so profoundly empty. | 但现在我只觉得无比空虚 |
[12:54] | Do you know when menopause starts? | 你知道更年期是从什么时候开始吗 |
[12:57] | Uh, why don’t we… sit crooked and talk straight? | 我们为什么不… 坐下聊聊呢 |
[13:04] | I don’t know. I was having the most intense déjà vu, | 我不知道 我有很强烈的似曾相识的感觉 |
[13:06] | like I’ve done this already, you know? This night, this party. | 比如我已经经历过这个了 今晚 这场派对 |
[13:10] | This conversation? | 这个对话 |
[13:11] | No, this– This feels… new. | 不 这个… 这个感觉是新的 |
[13:15] | I think this is new. | 我觉得这是新的 |
[13:17] | So that makes me think that, uh, you know, maybe I’m okay. | 所以这让我觉得… 也许我没事 |
[13:21] | This was always gonna be a tough birthday. | 总会有个生日很难过 |
[13:25] | Ruth, you know, you’re a great shrink and everything, | 露丝 你是个很棒的心理医生 |
[13:27] | but you’re not my shrink. | 但你不是我的心理医生 |
[13:28] | And not everything is about Mom. | 不是什么都和妈有关的 |
[13:32] | But I think she would’ve been proud you made it to 36. | 但我认为她会很骄傲你活到了36岁的 |
[13:36] | Mmm. I don’t know. I mean, she was pretty competitive. | 我可说不好 她求胜心蛮强的 |
[13:41] | Eh, ipso facto, maybe she would’ve been pretty excited | 事实上 也许她会很激动 |
[13:43] | that I was actually finally older than she ever was. | 我最终活得比她久 |
[13:46] | There you have it. | 这就对了 |
[13:48] | Okay, I’m gonna make another chicken. | 好了 我要再去做只鸡 |
[13:51] | Will you guys eat another chicken? | 你们还能再吃一只鸡吗 |
[13:53] | Top ten idea. Top ten chicken. | 十佳点子 十佳鸡肉 |
[13:55] | Maxine, what is this? | 麦克西恩 这是什么 |
[13:59] | I got this at a Circuit City liquidation sale, | 这是我在电路城公司清仓大甩卖上买到的 |
[14:03] | but I put my own projections onto it. | 但我把我自己的投影放进去了 |
[14:05] | It’s a little geeky, but… I think you guys are gonna like it. | 内容有点宅 不过你们应该会喜欢 |
[14:08] | Yeah? | 要看吗 |
[14:10] | – Yeah. – Fine. Okay. | -好 -好的 可以 |
[14:11] | Let’s– Let’s get into it. Okay. | 那就开始吧 好的 |
[14:15] | This is a safe space. | 这里很安全 |
[14:17] | I’m looking for a communal experience and not a solo performance. | 我想要集体式体验 而不是个人表演 |
[14:23] | Lights, please. | 关灯 谢谢 |
[14:58] | What the fuck? Oh, hey, Nad. | 搞什么 是你啊 小纳 |
[15:00] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我好像要吐了 |
[15:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:05] | Lizzy, does this bathroom seem weird to you? | 莉茲 你觉得这个卫生间奇怪吗 |
[15:07] | – You drink too much? – Me too. | -你是不是喝多了 -我也是 |
[15:10] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 没有 |
[15:12] | – Not more than usual. – You smoke too much? | -跟平时差不多 -你抽太多烟了吗 |
[15:15] | Uh, I can’t remember the last time I ate, | 我记不清我上次吃东西是什么时候 |
[15:17] | but then other things are so clear. | 但其他事情都很清楚 |
[15:19] | Like they already happened and I’m doing them again. | 已经发生过的事 我又在重新经历 |
[15:24] | I think I’m dead. | 我觉得我死了 |
[15:25] | We’re all dead. | 我们都死了 |
[15:27] | Sees a Fellini film once. | 她之前看了一部费里尼电影 |
[15:29] | Hey, are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[15:31] | John, yeah, we’re all good. | 约翰 没事 挺好的 |
[15:32] | Nad’s just a little under the weather. | 小纳就是有点不太舒服 |
[15:33] | No, no, no. I’m okay, I’m okay. It’s okay. | 没有 我挺好的 没事 |
[15:36] | It’s okay. I’m okay. | 没事的 我没事 |
[15:38] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你们他妈在逗我吗 |
[15:39] | There are people hopping up and down on one leg out here. | 外面到处都是人等着上厕所 |
[15:41] | Oh, well, she’s the birthday girl and he’s her ex, | 是吗 她是寿星 而他是她前男友 |
[15:44] | so if I were you, I’d get a backup plan. | 所以我建议你想一个备用计划 |
[15:47] | You guys aren’t out in 20 minutes, | 如果你们二十分钟后不出来 |
[15:49] | I’ll tell the line to wait longer. | 我就让大家多等一会 |
[15:50] | Okay, thanks, Lucy. | 好 谢了 露西 |
[16:02] | Honestly, I think I’d feel better if you just told me, | 说实话 我觉得你跟我直说 我会感觉更好 |
[16:05] | “You sound like a crazy bitch.” | “你听上去像个疯婆子” |
[16:07] | No, I just want to understand. So… | 不 我在努力理解 你是说… |
[16:09] | you think you were hit by a car while you were chasing your cat, | 你认为你去追你的猫时 被一辆车撞了 |
[16:12] | and now you’re reliving your birthday? | 而现在你正在重新过你的生日 |
[16:13] | No, I don’t think. I’m telling you it actually happened. | 不是我认为 我告诉你 这些都发生过 |
[16:17] | Okay, well, let’s say that you were actually hit by a car. | 好吧 假装你真的被车撞了 |
[16:19] | Again, not hypothetical. | 我再说一次 不是假说 |
[16:21] | Just a fact is what I’m trying to tell you. | 这是我想跟你说的一个事实 |
[16:23] | So somebody who was actually struck by a vehicle | 如果一个人被车撞了 |
[16:26] | maybe would have marks or something. | 也许那个人身上会有痕迹什么的 |
[16:28] | But you, right now, look fantastic. | 但是你现在看起来很精神 |
[16:29] | In fact, you look beautiful. | 事实上 你看起来很美 |
[16:31] | Thank you, but I feel like we’re talking about something else. | 谢谢你 但我觉得我们的话题好像没对上 |
[16:33] | I’m grateful that you’re complimenting me. | 我很感激你对我的称赞 |
[16:35] | – I’m not– – You’re not hearing me. | -我不是… -你没听懂我的意思 |
[16:37] | I’m just saying it didn’t seem like it affected you, | 我的意思是 这件事没有影响到你 |
[16:39] | whatever this thing that happened– | 不管到底发生了什么 |
[16:42] | Oh, I see. So now it’s just a metaphor for our relationship. | 我明白了 所以这是在暗喻我们的关系 |
[16:46] | My point is, is that you’re okay. | 我想说的是 你现在没事 |
[16:48] | Ah, yeah, I did smoke one of Maxine’s joints, | 对 我确实抽了麦克西恩给的卷烟 |
[16:50] | and I think that, uh, maybe it’s just, yeah– | 也许 也许是因为… 有道理 |
[16:53] | Me and cocaine are like oil and vinegar. | 我和可卡因就像油和醋 |
[16:56] | I just think I’m not good at mixing substances. | 我似乎并不擅长混合多种物质 |
[17:01] | Or metaphors. | 也不擅长暗喻 |
[17:03] | Did I not say like oil and vinegar? Is that not a fucking simile? | 我刚才不是说了油和醋 这难道不算比喻吗 |
[17:09] | Okay, how are you? | 好了 你还好吗 |
[17:11] | – You really want to know? – I do. | -你真想知道吗 -真的 |
[17:14] | Well, my divorce is straight up harrowing at this point, | 到目前为止 我的离婚已经让我心力交瘁 |
[17:17] | and… the last six months of my life | 这过去的六个月 |
[17:20] | have been an onslaught of personal failure | 简直是我人生的低谷 |
[17:22] | and, uh… other people’s misery. | 也让别人痛苦不堪 |
[17:26] | In a fun way? | 有意思吗 |
[17:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:31] | How is Lucy? | 露西如何了 |
[17:32] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[17:34] | But… | 但是 |
[17:37] | I miss you very much. | 我很想你 |
[17:41] | Don’t use your kid to try to guilt me to get back together. | 别利用你的孩子让我感到内疚而跟你复合 |
[17:47] | Don’t use my kid to ease your guilt. | 别利用我的孩子减轻你的负罪感 |
[17:52] | I lost my cat. | 我的猫丢了 |
[17:55] | What do you mean? What happened to Oatmeal? | 什么意思 燕麦怎么了 |
[17:57] | Doesn’t he go out down to the park and to the deli, | 它难道不是经常跑去公园和熟食店 |
[17:59] | like stuff like that? | 到处跑来跑去吗 |
[18:02] | It’s been… | 已经过了… |
[18:04] | three days. | 三天 |
[18:07] | You want to go find him? | 你想去找它吗 |
[18:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[18:12] | Remember littering? | 记得扔垃圾吗 |
[18:13] | Remember Dinkins? | 记得丁金斯吗 |
[18:19] | I think I know this guy. | 我好像认识这家伙 |
[18:24] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[18:26] | What? | 什么 |
[18:27] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[18:29] | Fuck off! | 少烦我 |
[18:31] | Sounds like you guys have a lot in common. | 感觉你们俩有很多共同点 |
[18:34] | Oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[18:41] | What are you doing? Did you not see that car? | 你在干什么 你没看到那辆车吗 |
[18:43] | That was Oatmeal. Let’s go. | 那是燕麦 我们快跟上 |
[18:45] | No, we’re not going anywhere,okay? | 不 我们哪儿都不去 好吗 |
[18:46] | I’m taking you home. You need sleep. | 我要送你回家 你得好好睡一觉 |
[18:48] | You’re not gonna help me look for Oatmeal? | 你不帮我找燕麦吗 |
[18:49] | I thought Oatmeal was a line | 我以为燕麦是你用来 |
[18:51] | you were using to get me to go home with you. | 钓我跟你回家的一个借口 |
[18:52] | Oh, you think I need a line for that. | 你觉得我需要一个借口才能钓到你 |
[18:53] | Yeah, because this is you we’re talking about. | 没错 这可是你啊 |
[18:55] | I wouldn’t have known it was your birthday party | 要不是麦克西恩给我发信息 |
[18:56] | if Maxine hadn’t texted me. | 我都不知道今天是你的生日派对 |
[18:58] | Oh my God, do you know who gets mad | 天啊 你知道谁会因为 |
[19:00] | about not being invited to birthday parties? | 没有受邀参加生日派对而生气吗 |
[19:01] | Little girls. Grow up. | 小姑娘们 成熟点吧 |
[19:04] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[19:07] | Uh-oh, cars. Fucking Christ. | 车来了 上帝啊 |
[19:22] | Oatmeal. Fuck. | 燕麦 操 |
[19:45] | Oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[19:48] | Oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[19:51] | Come here, my little fucking baby. | 过来 你这该死的小坏蛋 |
[19:53] | My little maniac. | 我的小疯子 |
[19:55] | Who’s a little lost boy? | 哪个小家伙走丢了呢 |
[19:57] | Yeah, you’re the fucking one. | 没错 就是你 |
[20:00] | You’re the one, baby. | 就是你 宝贝 |
[20:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:18] | Did we do it? | 我们成功了吗 |
[20:21] | Yeah, we fucking did it. | 没错 我们成功了 |
[20:41] | Oatmeal? | 燕麦 |
[20:42] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[20:45] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[21:01] | Oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[21:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:08] | Fuck. Excuse me. | 操 让一下 |
[21:13] | Sweet birthday baby, having fun? | 生日快乐 宝贝 玩得开心吗 |
[21:15] | The universe is trying to fuck with me, | 宇宙想要跟我过不去 |
[21:18] | and I refuse to engage. | 我拒绝接受 |
[21:20] | Do you hear me? I won’t do it! | 你听到了吗 我不接受 |
[21:23] | And I don’t give a fuck if you disappear my cat. | 就算你把我的猫变没 我也不在乎 |
[21:27] | Nadia, you’re acting a little… | 纳蒂亚 你有点… |
[21:30] | What is in this? | 这里面有什么 |
[21:32] | It’s laced with cocaine, just like the Israelis. | 掺了可卡因 以色列人都这么做 |
[21:33] | No, man, no. I’ve tried cocaine many times, | 不 姐们 我吸过很多可卡因 |
[21:37] | and nothing has ever fucked me up like this did. | 从没遇到过让我这么难受的 |
[21:39] | – Yeah, you haven’t even smoked it yet. – All right, Maxine. | -你都还没吸呢 -好了 麦克西恩 |
[21:43] | If there is a chance, I mean any chance, | 如果说有可能 有那么一点点可能 |
[21:46] | that there is something in here other than cocaine, | 这里面除了可卡因以外还有点别的东西 |
[21:50] | I really need you to just tell me. | 请你告诉我 |
[21:52] | Come on, Nads. Stop acting like such a victim. | 拜托 小纳 别一副可怜的样子 |
[21:54] | You’re a cockroach. | 你就是只蟑螂 |
[21:55] | I am not a cockroach. | 我才不是蟑螂 |
[21:58] | Why would you call me a cockroach? | 你为什么说我是蟑螂 |
[22:01] | What does that even fucking mean, a cockroach? | 你说我是蟑螂到底是什么意思 |
[22:02] | You can eat anything, take anything, do anything. | 你什么都能吃 什么都能吸 什么都能上 |
[22:05] | It’s impossible to destroy you. You’ll never die. | 你坚不可摧 你根本死不掉 |
[22:12] | I am dying constantly! Ouch! | 我一直在死 唉哟 |
[22:18] | Nads, if you’re gonna act like this, | 小纳 如果你要一直这样闹下去 |
[22:20] | then maybe you should just leave, okay? | 那你也许应该离开这里 |
[22:26] | Don’t bail on my party for you! | 不要离开我为你办的派对 |
[22:29] | Look, I’m at a work thing, | 听着 我在忙工作呢 |
[22:30] | so just call me when you get back into town. | 回城后给我打电话 |
[22:34] | I miss you, too. Okay, bye. | 我也想你 好的 再见 |
[22:42] | You almost took us both down. | 你差点让我们俩都摔下去 |
[22:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[22:49] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[22:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:05] | Be careful. | 小心点 |