时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | You think he’s gonna propose? Ugh, what a bummer. | 你以为他会求婚吗 真扫兴 |
[00:30] | Okay, yeah. I’ll talk to you later. | 好的 回头聊 |
[00:38] | Welcome to yesterday. | 欢迎来到昨日 |
[00:42] | I’m so glad you made it. And look at that, great posture. | 很高兴你来了 姿态很不错 |
[00:45] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -嗯 |
[00:46] | Not a lot of people at this party can say that. | 这派对上可没多少人会道谢 |
[00:49] | – Come on, I’ll show you around. – It’s a cool place. | -来 我带你转转 -这地方不错 |
[01:02] | Why do you think this is happening to us? | 你觉得我们为什么会碰上这种事 |
[01:04] | I’m– I’m pretty sure that it’s purgatorial punishment | 这应该是做坏人而受到的 |
[01:07] | for being a bad person. | 炼狱惩罚 |
[01:11] | What is this bad person? | 到底什么算坏人 |
[01:12] | I mean, you know, | 你懂的 |
[01:13] | there’s Hitler and then there’s, uh, everybody else. | 比如说希特勒 还有其他所有人 |
[01:17] | Even Wile E. Coyote. | 甚至还有怀尔狼[卡通人物] |
[01:19] | Yeah, he’s out there. He’s looking for a hot meal. | 他天天就在想着要好好来一顿大餐 |
[01:24] | – Are you having a stroke? – No. Uh… | -你中风了吗 -不 |
[01:25] | That guy that Beatrice cheated on me with, he’s here. | 碧翠丝绿我的那家伙也来了 |
[01:28] | – Don’t look. – Just take it easy, all right? | -别看他 -冷静点 |
[01:31] | Point him out later, and I’ll bust his fucking knee caps, okay? | 等会儿再指给我看 我把他腿打断 好吗 |
[01:35] | But for now, you and me got bigger fish to fry. | 但是现在 我们俩有更重要的事要做 |
[01:37] | Life and death stuff, huh. | 事关生死呢 |
[01:41] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[01:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:45] | My new theory is that | 我的新想法是 |
[01:46] | it’s an incredibly dense gravitational field | 有一个密度超级大的重力场 |
[01:48] | that’s gaining consciousness | 慢慢有了自己的意识 |
[01:50] | and is now deliberately fucking with us. | 现在正故意整我们俩 |
[01:53] | Kind of the black hole meets They Shoot Horses, Don’t They? | 有点像黑洞遇上《孤注一掷》 |
[01:56] | Yeah, my bathroom doesn’t have a black hole, so… | 我的厕所里可没有黑洞 所以 |
[01:59] | This isn’t gonna be very fun if you keep rejecting my theories. | 要是我说什么你都反对 那就没意思了 |
[02:02] | You rejected mine. | 你也反对我的说法 |
[02:03] | Yeah, because it was morally simplistic and narcissistic. | 没错 因为那从道德层面上来说太简单太自恋了 |
[02:05] | I mean, the universe is moral, | 宇宙是有道德的 |
[02:07] | but it shares your views on morality. | 但它还掺杂了你对道德的看法 |
[02:14] | We’ll try your way. | 那我们试试你的办法 |
[02:17] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[02:18] | – What were you doing in there? – Who is this guy? | -你们在里面干什么 -这家伙是谁 |
[02:20] | Uh, have I ever done anything, | 我有没有对你们做过什么 |
[02:22] | you know, memorably bad to either of you? | 从道德上来说很坏的事 |
[02:25] | Yeah, you said I shouldn’t adopt | 你说我不该领养 |
[02:26] | those two Neapolitan mastiff puppies | 那两只那不勒斯獒幼犬 |
[02:28] | ’cause I have a small space, | 因为我家地方太小 |
[02:29] | but they needed a home and I could’ve made some changes. | 但是当时它们需要一个家 而我可以帮到它们 |
[02:32] | Okay. Do you want to get in on this? | 好吧 你要不要补充一些 |
[02:33] | Oh, no, no. I love that you’re a cunt. | 不不不 我就喜欢你的混球样 |
[02:35] | It makes me feel morally superior. | 让我觉得自己占据了道德制高点 |
[02:37] | Okay, that’s a good way to not judge people. | 好吧 这种评判人的方式真棒 |
[02:40] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[02:41] | – Yeah. – Who? | -有 -谁 |
[02:42] | – Gina. – Okay. | -吉娜 -好吧 |
[02:43] | When you said Gina wasn’t really my type, | 你当初说吉娜不适合我时 |
[02:45] | I really took that to heart. | 我真的听进去了 |
[02:46] | I mean, if it weren’t for you, | 要不是你 |
[02:48] | I’d be married. I’d be living upstate. | 我早就结婚了 我会住在州北 |
[02:49] | I’d be raising two mastiffs. | 我会养着两只獒犬 |
[02:50] | I’d have a completely different life. | 我会过上完全不同的生活 |
[02:52] | – Shall we open it up to the group? – Yeah, that’s a great idea. | -要让大家一起来说说吗 -好主意 |
[02:55] | Okay, okay. No problem. | 好吧 好吧 没问题 |
[02:58] | Ding dong. | 各位 |
[03:00] | Gather ’round, gather ’round. | 看过来 看过来 |
[03:03] | Great to see you and you and also you. Okay, so hi. | 见到你 你 还有你很高兴 大家好 |
[03:07] | Me from the party. | 是我 |
[03:08] | I just want to say… | 我只想说… |
[03:10] | thank you all so much for coming to celebrate tonight. | 谢谢大家今晚来一起庆祝 |
[03:15] | What good people. Uh… | 你们都很棒 |
[03:17] | It means a lot to me, | 这对我来说很重要 |
[03:18] | and something else that also means a lot to me | 还有一件事对我来说也很重要 |
[03:21] | would be if you would tell me if you think I’m a bad person, | 就是如果你觉得我是一个坏人 |
[03:25] | or maybe I’ve committed some serious misdeeds, | 或者我做过什么很严重的坏事 |
[03:29] | and you could come and talk to me about that tonight | 你今晚可以来找我 告诉我 |
[03:32] | would be super fucking hot. Okay? | 那样就太好了 好吗 |
[03:34] | For my birthday, tell me if I’m a bad person. | 为了我的生日 如果我是坏人请告诉我 |
[03:38] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | – Uh, thank you so much, Nadia. – Thank you. | -非常感谢你 纳蒂亚 -谢谢 |
[03:42] | I would like to dedicate this night to Chong, my uncle, | 我还想借今晚敬我的叔叔 庄 |
[03:45] | who also had a hard time saying thank you. | 他曾经也不懂和人道谢 |
[03:49] | To Chong. | 敬庄 |
[03:50] | – Love you, Chung. – Chong. | -爱你 冲 -庄 |
[03:52] | – Chong. – Chong. Chong. | -庄 -庄 庄 |
[03:58] | This is why she’s acting like this. | 所以她才这样 |
[04:03] | Okay, check it out. | 好了 你看 |
[04:03] | I gave everybody here an opportunity to tell me I’m a bad person. | 我给大家告诉我我是个坏人的机会了 |
[04:06] | Nobody did it because I fucking rule, | 但是没人来 因为我很棒 |
[04:08] | so… there goes your theory. | 所以 你的猜想不成立 |
[04:12] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[04:13] | Yeah, I guess for you it has, huh? | 你是很久没见我了 对吧 |
[04:15] | You look– You look real fantastic. | 你看上去…你看上去真的很棒 |
[04:17] | Well, I wear the same thing all the time. | 我天天都穿同一套衣服 |
[04:19] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[04:20] | – Hey. – I’m John. | -你好 -我是约翰 |
[04:21] | Oh, this is Alan. | 这是艾伦 |
[04:22] | He’s basically a child that | 他是宇宙派来 |
[04:24] | the universe has tasked me with babysitting. | 考验我做临时保姆的小孩 |
[04:26] | – Would you say that’s a fair assessment? – Sure. | -你觉得这样说不过分吧 -当然了 |
[04:30] | Speaking of kids, how’s Lucy? | 说到娃 露西最近怎样 |
[04:32] | She’s doing great. She just won the Gwendolyn Brooks prize | 她很好 她刚刚凭借她关于自由女神像的诗 |
[04:34] | for her poem on the Statue of Liberty. | 赢得了格温多林·布鲁克斯奖 |
[04:36] | That is great. Lucy is great. | 那真是太棒了 露西太棒了 |
[04:39] | John and I were a thing for a year. | 我和约翰交往过一年 |
[04:41] | How do you know she’s great? You never met her. | 你怎么知道她很棒 你从来没见过她 |
[04:43] | I mean, you were supposed to meet her, but you backed out. | 你本来要见她的 但是你怂了 |
[04:46] | She backed out, new guy. | 她怂了 新来的 |
[04:47] | I had every intention of meeting her, all right? | 我很想见她的 好吗 |
[04:49] | I just, uh… overslept. | 我就是…睡过头了 |
[04:52] | I even had a book I was gonna give her. Emily of New Moon. | 我还买了本想送给她的书 《风之少女艾米莉》 |
[04:56] | I love that book. | 我很喜欢那本书 |
[04:57] | Why’d you even bring her up though? | 你到底为什么要提她 |
[04:59] | You’re supposed to ask people about their kids. Okay? | 提及人们的孩子是人之常情 好吗 |
[05:01] | It’s polite. | 这是礼节 |
[05:02] | It gives everybody a moment to pretend there’s gonna be a future. | 让大家能假装他们能有未来 |
[05:04] | – I’m gonna get a seltzer. – Okay. | -我去拿瓶矿泉水 -好吧 |
[05:06] | Oh, hey, they have alcohol over there too, so… | 那边有酒 所以… |
[05:08] | No, no, no, no, no. That’s his deal. | 不不不 他就是这样 |
[05:10] | He’s like sober, white-knuckling it so he doesn’t drink. | 他戒酒了 拒不越界 所以他不喝酒 |
[05:12] | That’s why he’s such an asshole. | 所以他才这么混蛋 |
[05:14] | Oh, I thought it was because you were pissing him off. | 我以为是因为你把他惹毛了 |
[05:16] | Alan, sexualizing self-hatred is the hallmark of any relationship | 艾伦 将自我憎恨抹上性的色彩是所有 |
[05:20] | that begins with extra-marital infidelity. | 从婚外情开始的感情的标志 |
[05:22] | You skipped out on meeting his daughter | 你翘掉了和他女儿的见面 |
[05:24] | and you broke up his marriage? | 还破坏了她的婚姻 |
[05:32] | With the amount of guilt, I’m surprised you’re not a Jew. | 你负罪感这么重 我很惊讶你竟然不是犹太人 |
[05:36] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[05:44] | – What? – Let’s do it. | -怎么了 -来吧 |
[05:47] | Let’s meet Lucy. | 我们去见露西 |
[05:49] | I wanted you to meet her when we were together. | 我们在交往的时候我就想让你见她 |
[05:52] | Please? | 拜托 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | I have breakfast with her every Monday and Friday. | 我每周一和每周五都会和她一起吃早饭 |
[05:58] | Tomorrow morning then. | 那就明天早上 |
[06:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | I think there’s a lot of merit in copying. | 我觉得抄袭有很多优点 |
[06:10] | I’m interested in plagiarism as an art form. | 我对于剽窃这种艺术形式很感兴趣 |
[06:13] | But haven’t you wondered why visual art | 但是你没有想过为什么视觉艺术 |
[06:15] | no longer carries the weight it did 30 years ago? | 已经不像三十年前那么有地位了 |
[06:17] | – I’ve literally never wondered that. – The internet. | -我真的从来没想过 -网络 |
[06:21] | Aids. | 艾滋 |
[06:24] | The AIDS crisis, it wiped out | 艾滋危机几乎抹去了 |
[06:25] | nearly every meaningful critical voice in every medium. | 所有媒介中有意义的批判之声 |
[06:28] | So now, the artist’s intention | 所以现在 艺术家的意图 |
[06:31] | is buried in a sea of likes and thumbs up. | 淹没在疯狂点赞之中 |
[06:35] | But if the intention’s still there… | 但是如果意图还在 |
[06:37] | If it’s clear, it doesn’t matter what the critic thinks. | 如果意图足够明确 那批评家说什么都不重要 |
[06:39] | What are you, a collector? | 你是谁 什么收藏家吗 |
[06:41] | I don’t really understand art. | 我不是很懂艺术 |
[06:42] | My dad used to say that | 我爸爸以前常说 |
[06:43] | I don’t have a single creative bone in my body. | 我没有一点创造力的基因 |
[06:45] | So we’re talking about your dad now. | 所以我们现在开始聊你爸了 |
[06:47] | I’m really into dads. | 我恋父 |
[06:50] | I’m a dad. | 我就是人父 |
[06:52] | – You want a refill? – Yes, Dad. | -要再来点吗 -好的 爸爸 |
[06:55] | You keep that, I’ll get another one. | 你拿着吧 我再给你拿一杯 |
[07:03] | I’m not really good at this stuff. | 我不是很擅长这种事 |
[07:04] | You seem to be so comfortable with yourself. | 你好像非常游刃有余 |
[07:07] | Like bringing up AIDS at a party. | 比如在派对上提及艾滋病 |
[07:08] | I’d never have the balls to do that. | 我绝对没胆量这么做 |
[07:11] | Is that what she likes about you? | 所以她才喜欢你吗 |
[07:13] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[07:16] | If you would politely excuse yourself… | 如果你愿意自己主动滚蛋 |
[07:19] | I might be able to find out. | 我也许能找到答案 |
[07:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:41] | Pancake breakfasts… | 煎饼早餐… |
[07:43] | private cars… | 私家汽车… |
[07:45] | You know, all my mother gave me | 我妈只给了我 |
[07:47] | was a subway token and an eating disorder. | 一枚地铁纪念币和饮食失调 |
[07:50] | You’re a good dad. | 你是个好爸爸 |
[07:52] | She’s gonna be great. | 她以后会很棒的 |
[07:54] | But, you know, it’s a tricky age. | 不过 你也知道 这个年纪很棘手 |
[07:56] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[07:59] | I was right about that age when life stopped making sense. | 我这么大的时候生活完全失去方向 |
[08:02] | Hey, all I wanted to do was be left alone, | 我只想没人来管我 |
[08:03] | hole up with books all day. | 自己整天抱着书 |
[08:05] | Man, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:06] | I still got Emily of New Moon at Ruth’s house. | 我的《风之少女艾米莉》还留在露丝家 |
[08:09] | I think I should just go grab it and give it to her. | 我觉得我应该去拿来送给她 |
[08:12] | It’s late. How about we give it to her another time? | 太晚了 我们还是下次给她吧 |
[08:14] | Come on, man. I’d like to do it tonight. | 拜托 我今晚就想去拿 |
[08:31] | She’s just fucking everybody, and I’m watching like an idiot. | 她谁都上 我就像个傻子看着 |
[08:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:47] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[08:48] | Uh, 6:00 a.M. | 早上六点 |
[08:50] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna go to Ruth’s and get that book for Lucy, okay? | 我要去露丝那里给露西拿那本书 好吗 |
[08:54] | – I’ll see you at breakfast. – Okay, babe. | -吃早餐时见 -好的 宝贝 |
[08:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:59] | My bones hurt every morning. | 我的骨头每天早上都疼 |
[09:02] | You should get checked for Lyme disease. | 你应该去查查是不是得了莱姆病 |
[09:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:50] | God. | 天 |
[09:54] | – Hey, did you find it? – Yes. | -你找到了吗 -找到了 |
[09:58] | Way in the back of the armoire. | 在衣橱最里面 |
[10:02] | – Ah, thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好 |
[10:05] | You know I keep all your stuff. | 你知道我留着你的所有东西 |
[10:07] | I even have the Valentine’s Day card you made me in fourth grade. | 我甚至还留着你四年级做给我的情人节卡片 |
[10:11] | I mean, your mother was a little unstable around that time, | 你妈那时候有点不稳定 |
[10:15] | and oh, I told her, I told her, | 我和她说 我和她说 |
[10:17] | I’m not trying to replace anyone. | 我不是想取代谁 |
[10:20] | I’m just trying to be here | 我只是想陪陪 |
[10:22] | for a little girl who could use a little help. | 那个可能会需要一小点帮助的小姑娘 |
[10:27] | It was the decent thing to do. | 这样做才对 |
[10:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:32] | Oh, oh, oh. Did you lock the door behind you? | 你进来锁门了吗 |
[10:33] | Yes, I did. | 锁了 |
[10:36] | Hey, Ruth, if you were gonna die today, | 露丝 如果你今天就会死 |
[10:40] | would you be ready for it? | 你会准备好吗 |
[10:42] | Like would you feel at peace with your life? | 你会感到平和吗 |
[10:45] | Yes and no. | 会也不会 |
[10:47] | So, how do you get to just yes? | 怎么才能只有肯定没有否定呢 |
[10:50] | You don’t. | 不能 |
[10:51] | See, holding two incompatible ideas in your head at the same time | 脑海里同时有两个不相容的想法 |
[10:55] | and accepting both of them… | 并且都接受… |
[10:59] | that’s the best of being human. | 那是做人最棒的地方 |
[11:02] | Yes, no, good, bad, life, death. | 是 不是 好 坏 活着 死亡 |
[11:06] | Wax on, wax off. | 打蜡 除蜡 |
[11:08] | Tomato, tomato. | 番茄 番茄 |
[11:10] | – Potato, two potatoes. – Okay. | -土豆 两个土豆 -好了 |
[11:12] | – All night, all day. – Okay, okay, okay. | -整晚 整天 -好了 好了 好了 |
[11:14] | – Okay, okay. – Right? | -好了 好了 -对吗 |
[11:15] | – Okay, okay. – Come on. | -好 好 -好吧 |
[11:17] | Look. Right now, | 你看 现在 |
[11:19] | I’m looking at you as you are today | 我看着的是今天的你 |
[11:22] | while also looking at you as that peculiar little girl I knew. | 同时也是那个我认识的古怪的小姑娘 |
[11:29] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[11:32] | Oh! There it is. | 在这呢 |
[11:35] | I may not be a mom, | 我可能不是个母亲 |
[11:36] | but, hey, damn, I got this. | 但是看 我有这个 |
[11:41] | Look, she’s smoking, like you. Get it? | 她在抽烟 和你一样 懂我意思吧 |
[11:43] | And St. Valentine was a big smoker. Everybody knows that. | 圣瓦伦丁是个大烟鬼 大家都知道 |
[11:46] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:48] | Fucking bingo. | 就是这个 |
[11:52] | It’s here. | 在这里 |
[11:53] | You know, that was written by | 你知道吗 那本书是 |
[11:54] | the same woman that wrote Anne of Green Gables. | 《绿山墙的安妮》的作者写的 |
[11:57] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然知道 |
[11:58] | Everybody loves Anne, | 大家都喜欢安妮 |
[12:00] | but I like Emily. | 但我喜欢艾米莉 |
[12:03] | She’s dark. | 她很阴暗 |
[12:05] | – You lock the door behind you? – Yes. | -你进来锁门了吧 -锁了 |
[12:08] | You already asked me that, Ruthie. | 你已经问过我了 露丝 |
[12:10] | Oh, I know. My memory’s slipping. | 我知道 我记忆力下滑了 |
[12:13] | There’s– There’s somebody in the neighborhood. | 街区里有个人 |
[12:17] | I am making you tea. | 我来给你煮茶 |
[12:20] | But, personally, I wouldn’t touch the stuff. | 但就我而言 我不会碰那东西 |
[12:23] | “She despised Rhoda… | “因为罗达想和她和好… |
[12:25] | more than ever for trying to get back with her.” | 她不曾像如此这般鄙视罗达” |
[12:28] | You know, Rhoda was the cunt in this story, obviously. | 很显然罗达就是这个故事里的讨厌鬼 |
[12:31] | Here we are. | 在这呢 |
[12:41] | Fucking God damn it, man. | 去他妈的 |
[12:56] | – Gas explosion. – Bike accident. | -煤气爆炸 -自行车事故 |
[12:58] | Listen, I know you think I’m a moral narcissist, | 我知道你觉得我是个道德上的自恋狂 |
[13:00] | but there are good guys and bad guys. | 但有好人和坏人 |
[13:02] | And I am definitely a good guy. | 我绝对是个好人 |
[13:05] | And that piece of shit, he… | 那人渣 他… |
[13:07] | he is a bad guy. | 他是个坏人 |
[13:09] | Okay, so then why are you the one in purgatory? | 好 那为什么受折磨的是你 |
[13:14] | Hey, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[13:16] | John. | 约翰 |
[13:18] | Quelle surprise. | 好惊喜啊 |
[13:19] | So, listen. Uh, remember when I stood up Lucy | 听我说 记得我放了露西鸽子后 |
[13:21] | and you’ve been secretly resenting me ever since? | 你就开始暗自恨我吗 |
[13:23] | Let’s take her to breakfast tomorrow morning, | 我们明天早上请她吃早饭 |
[13:26] | make everything kosher copacetic, okay? | 完全合乎犹太教教规 怎么样 |
[13:28] | We can go to my place. | 我们可以去我那里 |
[13:32] | Let’s take the fire escape. | 走防火梯 |
[13:35] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[13:37] | What’s that? Come on. | 你干什么 走吧 |
[13:40] | You gotta stop getting so worked up over him. | 你不要再一心扑在他身上了 |
[13:43] | You’ve spent enough time on this guy already. | 你已经在他身上浪费了太多时间了 |
[13:45] | I know it’s a bummer, but come on. | 我知道你很难受 但是拜托 |
[13:47] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[13:49] | Yeah, it is a bummer. | 的确很不幸 |
[13:50] | It is a bummer for everybody involved, | 对于卷入的所有人来说都很不幸 |
[13:52] | except, it seems, to be for you, | 除了你以外 |
[13:54] | which, you know, doesn’t make any sense, | 而这完全不合理 |
[13:56] | because if anybody deserves to be punished | 因为如果说谁应该下半生 |
[13:59] | for the rest of their fucking life, it is you. | 都受到惩罚 那就是你 |
[14:01] | You are fucking garbage, | 你就是一个垃圾 |
[14:03] | and someone needs to bag you up, | 得有人来把你包起来 |
[14:05] | take you outside, throw you into the East River, | 拖出去 扔进东河里 |
[14:07] | and put everyone who can smell your fucking stench | 让所有被你臭味所烦扰的人 |
[14:10] | out of their goddamn misery! | 都从痛苦中解脱 |
[14:12] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[14:17] | I don’t know who the fuck you are, | 我不知道你们俩是谁 |
[14:19] | I don’t know what’s going on here, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[14:20] | but either you two suck each other’s dicks | 但是你们要么互相口 |
[14:21] | or get out of my apartment. | 要么就滚出我家 |
[14:24] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗 快 |
[14:28] | I’m not sucking anybody’s dick. | 我才不给任何人口 |
[14:32] | Bea, he’s a sex addict. | 小碧 他是个性瘾者 |
[14:33] | – Who? – Michael. Mike. Your Mike. Your Michael. | -谁 -迈克尔 迈克 你的迈克 |
[14:36] | Alan, you’re so fucking drunk right now. | 艾伦 你现在太醉了 |
[14:38] | I’m not gonna do this with you. | 我不跟你吵 |
[14:40] | – I am not, okay? – Bea, he’s a sex addict. | -不跟你吵 -小碧 他是个性瘾者 |
[14:43] | Don’t bother calling me back, ’cause you’re not gonna be sober. | 别再给我回电了 因为你根本就不清醒 |
[14:45] | – You need help. – Please, Bea. | -你需要帮助 -拜托 小碧 |
[15:02] | – Gas explosion again. – Again? | -又是煤气爆炸 -又是吗 |
[15:05] | I get hit by a car. | 我被车撞了 |
[15:06] | Oh, classic. | 真老套 |
[15:07] | Hey, wait a second. | 等等 |
[15:08] | Are you telling me that you’re never dying on the stairs? | 你是说你从来没有从楼梯上摔死吗 |
[15:11] | No. | 是的 |
[15:12] | Are you some kind of a fucking superhero or just a… | 你是什么超级英雄还是… |
[15:15] | Do you think that we’re dying at the same time? | 你觉得我们都是同时死的吗 |
[15:17] | Hey, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[15:20] | Give me one second. | 稍等一下 |
[15:34] | – Up with Susan? – Yeah, ’cause she was like doing that. | -和苏珊一起吗 -因为她在那个 |
[15:38] | – What? – She was choking her during sex. | -什么 -她在做爱的时候掐她 |
[15:41] | Yeah, she’s a choker and shit. | 没错 她喜欢玩窒息什么的 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:45] | It’s kind of hot. | 还挺性感的 |
[15:46] | I mean, it is kind of hot, but then the stalking started. | 的确挺性感的 然后那人就开始跟踪她 |
[15:49] | – That’s not hot. – Yeah. | -那就不性感了 -没错 |
[15:53] | This guy’s been following us for like five blocks. | 这家伙已经跟着我们走了五个街区了 |
[15:58] | What the hell are you even– | 你在说… |
[16:00] | Back the fuck up, motherfucker! | 后退 混蛋 |
[16:02] | I said back the fuck up, motherfucker! | 我说给我后退 混蛋 |
[16:04] | Back the fuck up, motherfucker! Back up! | 后退 混蛋 后退 |
[16:07] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[16:19] | Three-one-one, you guys rock. | 311 你们最棒了 |
[16:21] | Listen, uh, I’d like to report a gas leak. | 这里煤气泄漏了 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:27] | Yes, it is urgent. | 对 非常紧急 |
[16:29] | You know, it’s a big-time fucking emergency, actually. | 其实是非常紧急的事件 |
[16:54] | Nadia! | 纳蒂亚 |
[16:56] | Oh, God. Look at me. Look at– | 天啊 看着我 看着… |
[16:59] | Oh! Nadia, no! Honey, please! | 纳蒂亚 不 亲爱的 不要 |
[17:01] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[17:03] | I thought it was a burglar. | 我以为是个抢劫的 |
[17:05] | They’ve been saying there’s somebody in the neighborhood. | 他们说街区里有人入室抢劫 |
[17:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[17:20] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[17:26] | Fuck. | 操 |
[17:50] | You think he’s gonna propose? | 你觉得他会求婚吗 |
[17:53] | That’s a bummer. | 太不幸了 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:00] | Hi. I’m Alan. | 你好 我是艾伦 |
[18:03] | – Yeah, I’m on the phone. – Yeah, with my girlfriend. | -我在打电话呢 -和我女朋友 |
[18:06] | Beatrice. | 碧翠丝 |
[18:08] | Bea, uh… I’m gonna– I’m gonna call you back. | 小碧 我…我回头给你电话 |
[18:13] | – Listen. – Why you? | -听着 -为什么是你 |
[18:15] | Why me what? | 什么为什么是我 |
[18:16] | Bea. | 小碧 |
[18:18] | She chose you, and you don’t love her. You’re not faithful. | 她选择了你 你不爱她 你不忠诚 |
[18:21] | You never get punished. | 你从来没有受到惩罚 |
[18:23] | So why you? | 所以为什么是你 |
[18:25] | She didn’t choose me, Alan. | 她没有选择我 艾伦 |
[18:29] | The only choice she made was not you. | 她只是选择不选你 |
[18:32] | Nobody chooses me. | 没有人会选择我 |
[18:36] | I’m the hole where a choice should be. | 我不值得被当做选择 |
[18:43] | Oh, God. Alan. | 天啊 艾伦 |
[18:45] | I had a mace-induced asthma attack. You? | 我刚刚是防狼喷雾引发哮喘而死 你呢 |
[18:47] | What if they keep going? | 如果他们一直这样呢 |
[18:50] | – Who? Who keeps going? – Them. | -谁 谁一直这样 -他们 |
[18:53] | I mean, everyone who’s not us. | 除我们之外的所有人 |
[18:55] | All right, I thought that what was happening to us | 我以为那只是发生在我们身上 |
[18:58] | wasn’t hurting anybody else, but… | 不会伤害到其他人 但是 |
[19:01] | …I mean, they’re all in it, too. | 他们都深陷其中 |
[19:03] | What? | 什么 |
[19:04] | Fifteen times, Ruth has grieved for me. | 15次 露丝为我悲恸了15次 |
[19:07] | In 15 universes, she’s alone. | 她在15个宇宙中都是孤身一人 |
[19:11] | Wait. It’s 15 for you, too? Did you count? | 等等 你也是15次吗 你数过了吗 |
[19:14] | I know how to count, Alan. | 我知道怎么数数 艾伦 |
[19:16] | Hey, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[19:18] | Hey. Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:20] | We are leaving, and I am not going to get the book. | 我们要走了 我不会去拿那本书 |
[19:24] | I’m going to tell your daughter about Emily of New Moon. | 我要和你女儿说说《风之少女艾米莉》的内容 |
[19:29] | – Understand? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -嗯 |
[19:30] | – Can you help me with this? – Sure. | -你能帮我吗 -当然了 |
[19:31] | Sorry, I gotta make a call. | 抱歉 我得先打个电话 |
[19:36] | – What the fuck? – Oh, my God. | -搞什么 -天啊 |
[19:41] | You want me to feel guilty? | 你想让我有负罪感吗 |
[19:43] | Well, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[19:44] | I am not Beatrice’s boyfriend. That was your job. | 我不是碧翠丝的男朋友 你才是 |
[19:47] | Look, I know it’s not up to me to punish you. | 我知道轮不到我来惩罚你 |
[19:50] | But I don’t have to make this easy for you. | 但也没必要让你好过 |
[19:52] | Who is Beatrice? You know what? I don’t care. | 碧翠丝是谁 算了 我不在乎 |
[19:54] | Listen, I have an early flight to Sweden in the morning, | 听着 我明天一大早还得飞去瑞典 |
[19:57] | so you need to get out so I can get it in. | 请你出去 我好继续 |
[20:00] | Whatever. | 随你吧 |
[20:03] | If it wasn’t you, it would be some other woman. | 就算不是你 他也会瞄上其他女人 |
[20:05] | Do I look like I care? | 我看上去像是在乎的样子吗 |
[20:07] | – I– I wasn’t trying to insult you, ma’am. – Fuck you. | -我没想侮辱你 女士 -操你妈 |
[20:14] | She told me all about you, you know? | 她和我说过你的事 |
[20:16] | That you have mental problems, | 她说你精神有问题 |
[20:18] | that you’re sick and you won’t get help, | 你有病 不愿意去寻求帮助 |
[20:20] | and she couldn’t break up with you | 她无法和你分手 |
[20:22] | because she was afraid you would do something. | 因为她怕你做出什么出格的事 |
[20:24] | She calls you the gingerbread man. | 她叫你姜饼男 |
[20:27] | She can call me whatever she wants. | 她想叫我什么就叫我什么 |
[21:02] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 等我一下 |
[21:10] | There she is. | 她就在里面 |
[21:12] | John, man. | 约翰 |
[21:19] | This kid just gave me the finger. | 这孩子刚刚向我竖中指 |
[21:22] | She’s perfect. | 她真是太完美了 |
[21:25] | Luce, say hi. | 露西 来打个招呼 |
[21:28] | Say hi, baby. Say hi. | 打个招呼 宝贝 打个招呼 |
[21:30] | Pancake time. | 该吃煎饼了 |
[21:32] | Okay, John. | 好吧 约翰 |
[21:35] | – Be careful. – With what? | -小心 -小心什么 |
[21:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[21:44] | – Do what? – I can’t meet her. | -做什么 -我不能见她 |
[21:45] | I could die in front of her, John. | 我会死在她面前的 约翰 |
[21:47] | – Die? – Yes. | -死 -没错 |
[21:48] | What are you gonna die from? | 你怎么会死 |
[21:49] | I don’t know. The grate for starters. | 我不知道 比如被压死 |
[21:50] | A car could run me over. I mean, best case scenario, I… | 可能被车撞死 最好的情况 我也… |
[21:56] | …disappear. | 就会消失 |
[21:58] | Don’t do this. Okay, please, I’m begging you. | 别这样 拜托 我求你了 |
[22:00] | Don’t do this to her. | 别这样对她 |
[22:01] | I can’t have people coming in and out of her life like this. | 我不能这样带人来见她又随意地消失 |
[22:04] | Exactly, all right? I’m not rejecting her. I’m protecting her. | 没错 我不是拒绝她 我是在保护她 |
[22:06] | Don’t do this to her, please. Okay? Don’t do it to me. | 不要这样对她 好吗 别这样对我 |
[22:10] | I’m begging you. I love you. Please don’t do this. | 我求你了 我爱你 别这样 |
[22:14] | Just come and say hi. Just say hi. | 来打个招呼就行 就打个招呼 |
[22:16] | I wish I could. I really do. | 我也想 真的 |
[22:18] | I wish I could, okay? | 我很想 好吗 |
[22:20] | Sorry. I’m sorry about everything. | 对不起 我真的对一切都很抱歉 |
[22:23] | All right? I got to go. I got to go. | 我要走了 我要走了 |
[22:33] | Is cyanide sweet, though? | 氰化物是甜的吗 |
[22:35] | Is that why Jim Jones put it in the Kool-Aid? | 所以吉姆·琼斯才加到酷爱里吗 |
[22:37] | So the kids can’t taste it? | 让孩子们尝不出来 |
[22:39] | Jonestown was bonkers. | 琼斯镇很疯狂 |
[22:47] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -没错 |
[22:49] | But it’s huge. I don’t know. | 但那里很大 我不知道 |
[22:52] | Wait, nothing we do will be as devastating as that. | 等等 我们永远搞不出那么大的破坏 |
[22:54] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[22:56] | I should start a religion. | 我应该创立一个宗教 |
[22:58] | Come on, man. | 接啊 伙计 |
[23:01] | Please don’t be fucking dead. | 拜托不要死掉 |
[23:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:09] | Yay. Uh… | 你好 |
[23:10] | I’d like to report a gas leak… every fucking day, please. | 有地方煤气泄漏了 每天都他妈这样 拜托 |
[23:14] | Every day I’d like to report a gas leak. | 我每天都要打来告诉你们有煤气泄漏 |
[23:16] | Sorry for cursing. It’s Ruth Brenner. | 抱歉骂人了 露丝·布伦纳家 |
[23:18] | B.R.E.N.N.E.R, 311 East 12th. | 布伦纳 东12街311号 |
[23:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:24] | – Did you die? – Did you die? | -你死了吗 -你死了吗 |
[23:26] | No. | 没有 |
[23:27] | I told you, I think we’re dying at the same time. | 我说了 我觉得我们是同时死的 |