时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Look, man, I got to be honest with you. | 哥们 说句实话 |
[00:10] | If I was inventing hell, it would look a lot like this. | 要是我创造地狱 应该就差不多这样了 |
[00:13] | Hell… | 地狱… |
[00:15] | Really? I think it’s clean. | 真的吗 我觉得很干净 |
[00:16] | No, not this place. This, this whole situation. | 我不是说你家 我是说现在这个情况 |
[00:19] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟糕 |
[00:20] | I mean, our lives depend on each other for, like, eternity? | 我们的人生从此永远绑在了一起 |
[00:26] | That’s my own worst personal nightmare. | 这是我个人最害怕的事情 |
[00:31] | Alan. Alan. | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[00:33] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[00:34] | No, man, it’s– it’s not you. | 不是 这不是因为你 |
[00:37] | It’s– | 只是 |
[00:39] | I don’t want to be attached to anyone. | 我不希望跟任何人扯上关系 |
[00:42] | I want to just at least | 我希望能够至少 |
[00:43] | maintain the illusion of free will, you know? | 保留对自由意志的幻想 你懂吗 |
[00:48] | Aah! Fuck! Fuck! | 我操 好疼 |
[00:51] | See, I didn’t feel that. | 你看 我没有感觉 |
[00:54] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[00:55] | I just had to be definitively sure that, | 我必须百分百确认 |
[00:57] | you know, we’re not the same person. | 我们不是同一个人 |
[00:59] | – I just wanted to rule it out. – Well, we aren’t. | -我只是想排除这个可能 -我们不是一个人 |
[01:01] | – Okay. – I think you’ve already tried that. | -好 -你不是之前已经试过了吗 |
[01:03] | Right, right. You’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[01:05] | Well, if it’s not that, then what else could it be? | 如果不是这样 那还能有什么可能 |
[01:13] | Three sisters. | 我有三个姐妹 |
[01:14] | No sisters. No siblings at all. | 我没有姐妹 我是独生女 |
[01:17] | – Are your parents alive? – Yeah, you? | -你父母还活着吗 -活着 你呢 |
[01:25] | What happened, irritable bowels? | 怎么了 赶着上厕所吗 |
[01:30] | You starting a cleaning supply company? | 你这是要开清洁公司吗 |
[01:32] | Well, you… | 你… |
[01:34] | you got some ash on the table. | 你的烟灰掉在桌子上了 |
[01:36] | Man, take a chill pill, okay? It’ll reset when we die. | 天哪 淡定点行吗 等我们死了就会重置 |
[01:43] | Hey, hey, could you not touch my stuff, please? | 你能不能别乱动我的东西 |
[01:46] | – I have it organized… – Uh-uh. Fucking A. | -我那是按特殊顺序… -我勒个去 |
[01:48] | …in a very specific way. | 排列好的 |
[01:49] | Man, you play this? | 你玩这个吗 |
[01:51] | No, not since it came out. It is the worst. | 不 出来后我就不玩了 特别烂 |
[01:53] | You know, this is one of the first games I helped design. | 这是我最早参与设计的几款游戏之一 |
[01:55] | Well, that’s something we have in common. | 那这算是我们的共同点 |
[01:58] | You designed it. I played it. | 你设计的 我玩了 |
[01:59] | Yeah, you and every other dude between the ages of 18 and 35. | 是啊 但是18岁到35岁的男性可能都玩过 |
[02:03] | – Why do you think this sucks? – It is impossible. | -你为什么觉得这游戏烂 -因为不可能完成 |
[02:06] | I spent six months trying to get out of the snake room | 我花了半年时间想从那间蛇屋里出来 |
[02:08] | before I realized whoever designed this | 后来我意识到设计这游戏的人 |
[02:09] | probably didn’t bother to play it. | 可能自己都没玩过 |
[02:11] | – Let me tell you something. You? You? – Yeah? | -我跟你说 你啊你 -怎么 |
[02:14] | You don’t think I played my own game? | 你觉得我不玩自己设计的游戏吗 |
[02:15] | Uh… I’d bet my life on it. | 我愿意拿生命跟你打赌 |
[02:18] | Well, that does not mean much given our present circumstances. | 现在这种情况 你的命并不值钱 |
[02:23] | You created an impossible game with a single character | 你创造了一个只有一个人物的不可能完成游戏 |
[02:27] | who has to solve everything entirely on her own. | 她必须独自解决所有问题 |
[02:30] | That’s stupid. | 太荒唐了 |
[02:31] | Watch and learn, baby face. | 好好跟姐学吧 小样 |
[02:38] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[02:39] | You little bitch. | 小婊砸 |
[02:42] | I say… | 要我说 |
[02:44] | the trick is you got to find a labyrinth keeper. | 秘诀在于找到一个迷宫看门人 |
[02:47] | You know, she’s based on | 这个角色的原型是 |
[02:48] | Tatum O’Neal in Paper Moon, but with my hairdo. | 《纸月亮》里的塔图姆·奥尼尔 用了我的发型 |
[02:51] | They call that an Easter egg. | 他们称之为复活蛋 |
[02:53] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[02:56] | Mea culpa, this shit is fucking harder than I remember. | 我的错 这玩意确实比我印象里要难很多 |
[03:00] | Do you mind smoking outside? | 你介意去外面抽烟吗 |
[03:01] | Look, if I smoke outside, then I could die. | 我要是在外面抽烟 可能会死 |
[03:04] | And if I die, you die. So basically, you’re welcome, all right? | 我死了你就会死 所以不客气 懂吗 |
[03:07] | Don’t be so fucking uptight, man. | 你别这么正经 |
[03:09] | Hey, how did you die? | 对了 你是怎么死的 |
[03:14] | Crushed in rush hour traffic. | 高峰期交通事故 |
[03:16] | Slipped in the shower. Uh, bathtub electrocution. | 洗澡时滑倒 浴缸电击死亡 |
[03:20] | Open manhole. | 下水道没盖子 |
[03:21] | Right, but, you know, the first time? | 好吧 我是说第一次 |
[03:23] | How did you die that first time? | 你第一次是怎么死的 |
[03:25] | I don’t know. I can’t remember. | 不知道 我记不清了 |
[03:27] | What do you mean you can’t remember? I remember my first time. | 什么叫记不清了 我就记得我第一次 |
[03:29] | I was hit by a car. | 我是被车撞死的 |
[03:31] | Honestly, all I remember is suddenly being in my bathroom | 说实话 我只记得我突然出现在卫生间 |
[03:33] | and then just reliving the same day. | 重新过着前一天的生活 |
[03:35] | You don’t remember your first death? | 你不记得你第一次死吗 |
[03:42] | Look, your first death could be what started this whole thing. | 你的第一次死亡也许是这一切的导火索 |
[03:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:47] | I mean, maybe it’s not, but… | 也许不是 但是… |
[03:49] | honestly, it’s the only unknown factor that we have. | 说实话 这是我们唯一的未知因素 |
[03:52] | Johari window. | 约哈里之窗 |
[03:53] | You know, it’s a known unknown. | 这是已知的未知因素 |
[03:55] | We got to trigger your memory. | 我们得唤醒你的记忆 |
[03:57] | W– Wait, how? | 怎么唤醒 |
[03:58] | You see, lucky for you, I know a professional. | 你很幸运 我认识一位专家 |
[04:03] | Darling, that is not how I work. | 亲爱的 我的工作不是这样的 |
[04:06] | I see patients regularly for years before even trying EMDR. | 我需要与患者定期见面几年才会用二指疗法 |
[04:11] | Right, right. Uh… hypnosis. | 好吧 那催眠疗法呢 |
[04:14] | Or, um… I don’t know, ayahuasca? | 我也不知道 或者紫藤术法呢 |
[04:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[04:18] | I’m a therapist, not a shaman. | 我是心理咨询师 不是巫医 |
[04:21] | Would either one of you like some tea? | 你们谁想喝点茶呢 |
[04:23] | No, no, no tea. | 不 不喝茶 |
[04:24] | Ruth, you have a gas leak. | 露丝 你家煤气泄漏了 |
[04:27] | Okay? I will call it in while you’re in session. | 懂吗 等你开始治疗的时候我会报警 |
[04:29] | – Please don’t roll your eyes at me. – No. No. No, no, no. | -请不要对我翻白眼 -不 不行 不行 |
[04:31] | I… No. | 我 不行 |
[04:33] | I don’t need to go to see a therapist. | 我不需要见心理咨询师 |
[04:35] | No offense to you, but I… | 无意冒犯 但是我… |
[04:37] | People thinking that I’m crazy is one of my biggest fears. | 我最害怕别人觉得我是疯子 |
[04:39] | – That’s fine. – No, no, no, no. No, no, no. | -没关系 -不 不行 |
[04:41] | We do not use the word “Crazy” in this house. | 在这个家里我们不用”疯”这个词 |
[04:46] | Look, has Nadia ever told you about her mother? | 纳蒂亚有没有跟你讲她妈妈的事 |
[04:49] | Ah, here it comes. | 又来了 |
[04:51] | Nadia’s mother was a brilliant woman, | 纳蒂亚的母亲是一位优秀女性 |
[04:54] | – just like Nadia. – Eye roll. | -像纳蒂亚一样 -翻白眼 |
[04:56] | But she would get fixated on little things, and… | 但是她容易在意一些小事… |
[05:00] | She’d read somewhere that | 比如在哪里看到 |
[05:02] | purple is the color of the seventh chakra healing, | 紫色是第七轮穴位的治疗色 |
[05:05] | so naturally, she wore nothing but purple for an entire year. | 于是她那一年只穿紫色的衣服 |
[05:09] | And, oh… the mirrors. | 还有 镜子 |
[05:12] | Don’t get me started on the mirrors. | 说起镜子真是一言难尽 |
[05:16] | One day, she shattered them. | 有一天 她把镜子都砸碎了 |
[05:19] | And when I came to take Nadia to school, | 我来接纳蒂亚去上学的时候 |
[05:21] | well, the mirrors were gone | 镜子都没了 |
[05:23] | and there was glass everywhere. | 地下都是玻璃 |
[05:26] | I think there were some shards in your hair. | 好像有些碎片都进你头发里了 |
[05:29] | And that’s a wrap. | 到此为止吧 |
[05:31] | – It wasn’t that bad. – It was that bad. | -也没那么糟糕 -绝对有那么糟糕 |
[05:34] | – I was there. – So was I. | -我在场 -我也在场 |
[05:36] | Why– Why mirrors? | 可是 镜子怎么了 |
[05:38] | Reflection. | 镜子里有影像 |
[05:40] | Proof of existence. | 存在的证明 |
[05:43] | Another pair of eyes. | 另一双眼睛 |
[05:45] | See, that’s why therapists are important. | 所以心理咨询师很重要 |
[05:48] | Without them, | 如果没有他们 |
[05:49] | we are very unreliable narrators of our own stories. | 我们很难诚实讲述自己的故事 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Okay, I– I– I will… I’ll give it a try, just this once. | 好 我就试一次 仅此一次 |
[06:04] | Okay, I was wrong. I accept it, | 好吧 我错了 我承认 |
[06:05] | but we got to figure out how you died. | 但我们总得查清你是怎么死的 |
[06:07] | I told you that wouldn’t work, | 我说了这样没用 |
[06:08] | and therapy is one of my biggest fears. | 心理咨询是我最怕的事之一 |
[06:10] | It’s like if you said that you were afraid of spiders | 这就像你说你很怕蜘蛛 |
[06:12] | and then I was like, “Here’s a bunch of spiders.” | 然后我马上拿一群蜘蛛给你看 |
[06:14] | Ruth isn’t a spider. She’s got more of a praying mantis vibe, | 露丝不是蜘蛛 她比较像捕蝉的螳螂 |
[06:17] | which, as somebody who’s always been allergic to bees, | 作为一个对蜜蜂过敏的人 |
[06:19] | I find highly comforting. | 我觉得很有安全感 |
[06:21] | That’s weird. I’m allergic to bees, too. | 这么巧 我也对蜜蜂过敏 |
[06:23] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[06:24] | Oh, so I guess we run into a bunch of fucking honeybees now. | 那我们现在就去冲向蜜蜂 |
[06:47] | Okay, new plan. Hear me out. | 这样吧 新计划 听我说 |
[06:50] | What if I go through your night with you? | 不如我陪你过一遍你的夜晚 |
[06:54] | We recreate what you did that first time. | 再现一次你当时做的事情 |
[06:56] | Maybe I see something that you didn’t. | 也许我能看到你没注意到的东西 |
[06:58] | Look, you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[07:00] | You get to relive your fancy birthday party with… | 你循环的是一场华丽的生日派对 |
[07:03] | awesome people that you don’t even like. | 周围都是很棒的人 虽然你根本不喜欢 |
[07:06] | And I have to relive the worst night of my life. | 但我循环的是我人生中最糟糕的夜晚 |
[07:11] | I don’t want you to see it. | 我不希望你看到 |
[07:12] | Alan, I have seen some shit. | 艾伦 我见过的糟心事多了去了 |
[07:16] | Okay? Whatever happened that night… | 好吗 不管那天晚上发生了什么 |
[07:18] | you’re not gonna surprise me, I promise. | 我绝对不会惊讶的 我保证 |
[07:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:27] | All right, what did you do first? | 说吧 你做的第一件事是什么 |
[07:30] | The first time I lived this cycle, | 我第一次开始循环的时候 |
[07:31] | I didn’t know she was on | 我进去的时候 |
[07:32] | the phone before I went in, so… so, um… | 不知道她在打电话 所以… |
[07:36] | we should wait until she’s done. | 我们等她打完吧 |
[07:38] | I just hope he is not planning to propose. | 我希望他不是打算跟我求婚 |
[07:42] | I was planning on proposing on the original night. | 我那天晚上本来打算求婚 |
[07:44] | I– I didn’t hear any of this. | 我没听到这些话 |
[07:46] | I spent months trying to | 我花了几个月时间 |
[07:47] | get through to him, but he doesn’t seem… | 想跟他说清楚 但是他根本不听… |
[07:49] | She’s talking to that guy named Mike. | 她在跟那个叫迈克的家伙说话 |
[07:51] | The one she cheated on me with? | 就是她出轨的那个男人 |
[07:52] | The one who was at your party? The douchebag? | 你派对上那个人 那个混球 |
[07:55] | – A pseudo-intellectual white guy? – I have to tell him tonight. | -自恃甚高的白人 -我今晚得告诉他 |
[07:57] | – That’s Maxine’s friend. – Okay, bye. | -他是麦克西恩的朋友 -好 拜 |
[08:08] | Huh. So this is the famous Beatrice. | 原来这就是传说中的碧翠丝 |
[08:12] | Alan. Who’s this? | 艾伦 这是谁 |
[08:16] | I’m… We just ran into each other on the street. | 我… 我们就是在街上遇到的 |
[08:18] | I gotta take a leak. Is that okay? | 我想上个厕所 可以吗 |
[08:21] | – Sure. – Thank you. Tiny bladder. | -好 -谢谢你 我膀胱小 |
[08:25] | Oh. Uh, real quick. Do you have any cottage cheese? | 对了 请问下 你这里有白色软干酪吗 |
[08:28] | Who eats cottage cheese? | 现在谁还吃那个啊 |
[08:30] | Look, it’s how I maintain my figure, all right? | 我全靠吃那个保持身材 好吗 |
[08:33] | – The bathroom’s over there. – Thank you. | -卫生间在那边 -谢谢 |
[08:40] | Who the hell is that? | 她到底是谁 |
[08:41] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[08:43] | She’s helping me out with something. | 她在帮我处理一些事 |
[08:45] | I thought we were going away. | 我们不是要去旅行了吗 |
[08:46] | You and I both know that’s not gonna happen, | 我们都知道旅行是去不成了 |
[08:47] | so let’s get this over with. | 所以赶紧开始吧 |
[08:56] | Look, I know we’re supposed to leave tonight, | 是这样 我知道本来定好今晚出发 |
[08:58] | but I’ve just been thinking a lot about our relationship. | 但我最近一直在思考我们的感情 |
[09:00] | We’ve been together since we were kids and… | 我们从小就在一起… |
[09:03] | basically, you’re like my best friend. | 你可以说是我最好的朋友 |
[09:05] | But if I’m honest with myself… this isn’t what I want. | 但说句老实话 这不是我想要的 |
[09:10] | I want more for my life. | 我希望拥有更多 |
[09:12] | I want to make mistakes. I want to get my degree. | 我想去犯错 我想拿到学位 |
[09:15] | There’s so much I want to do, | 我有很多想做的事 |
[09:16] | and you just want to stay exactly the same. | 可你只想永远留在原地 |
[09:20] | I love you, but… | 我很爱你 但是… |
[09:22] | …I’ve been taking care of this, | 过去九年来… |
[09:25] | us, you, for the last nine years, and… | 我一直在照顾这段感情 照顾你… |
[09:28] | I just can’t help but realize that I’ve been worrying about you… | 我不禁意识到我一直都在担心你 |
[09:32] | and managing us, and it’s just becoming a job. | 努力经营这段感情 这成了我的工作 |
[09:35] | And I already have a full-time job. | 我已经有一份全职工作了 |
[09:37] | Oh, you have a job? | 你有全职工作是吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:41] | I’m working on my PhD in literature. | 我在修文学博士学位 |
[09:44] | Wow, that is totally useless. | 那玩意根本没用 |
[09:47] | I’m so sorry. I actually– I just came over | 抱歉 其实 我走过来 |
[09:48] | because I wanted to tell you that | 是想跟你说 |
[09:49] | these gluten-free crackers are dynamite. | 这些无麸质的饼干太好吃了 |
[09:54] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[09:55] | I think I get the picture. So you think you can do better. | 我懂你意思了 你觉得你能找到更好的 |
[10:00] | It’s interesting, ’cause I actually think that Alan over here | 很有趣 因为在我看来 艾伦很好 |
[10:04] | is way out of your league. | 反而是你远远配不上他 |
[10:05] | No one asked you, okay? | 没人问你的意见好吗 |
[10:07] | Where– Where’d you get this art from? | 请问你这些艺术品是哪里买的 |
[10:09] | Is it, like, all from Urban Outfitters | 都是从Urban Outfitters买的吗 |
[10:11] | or just a couple of the pieces? | 还是说只是一部分 |
[10:15] | Who is this woman? | 这女人是谁 |
[10:17] | Are we done here? | 你们说完了吗 |
[10:22] | All right, great, man. Come on. | 好了 起来 走吧 |
[10:27] | All right, keep the crackers. | 行 饼干你留着吧 |
[10:29] | This guy right here | 这位男士 |
[10:30] | can maintain erections like few men I’ve known, all right? | 是我见过维持勃起状态最持久的 知道吗 |
[10:33] | And you’re gonna miss out on all that, so meditate on that. | 你以后再也享受不到了 好好想想吧 |
[10:45] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[10:48] | I know she’s not gonna remember any of that, | 我知道她应该不会记得 |
[10:49] | but that was so great. | 但是刚才太棒了 |
[10:51] | It was great. You were amazing. Thank you. | 太精彩了 你很厉害 谢谢你 |
[10:53] | You know what? I really was fucking amazing. | 你说得对 我确实很厉害 |
[10:55] | I gotta tell you, man. I never stick my neck out for anybody, | 我跟你说 我从来没给谁出过头 |
[10:57] | but I feel like fucking Rocky right now. | 但我觉得自己现在就像洛奇 |
[11:00] | Hey, ’cause the thing is it’s so great, | 今天这样真的是太爽了 |
[11:03] | Every time, this little bitch fucked you, | 因为每次都是这婊子折磨你 |
[11:05] | and this time, you went in there and fucked her. | 但是这次 你进去反过来折磨了她 |
[11:06] | Yeah. Yeah, thank you. Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[11:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:12] | All right, so, what happened next? | 好 接下来发生了什么 |
[11:23] | So, is this about as drunk as you were? | 你当初差不多喝到这么醉吗 |
[11:25] | I was way more drunk. I don’t even remember how drunk I was. | 比现在醉得多 我甚至不记得有多醉了 |
[11:29] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[11:30] | Uh, hey, bartendress. | 嘿 酒保姐姐 |
[11:33] | – Hello. Uh, more drunk, please. – Here you go. | -你好 再来点酒 谢谢 -慢用 |
[11:35] | – Yes, thanks. Great. – Yeah. | -谢谢 太好了 -好 |
[11:44] | I knew she was unhappy. | 我早就知道她不快乐 |
[11:47] | I don’t know why I thought proposing would be a good idea. | 我不知道我为什么会觉得求婚是个好主意 |
[11:50] | Sometimes Hail Marys are the best Marys we’ve got. | 有时候孤注一掷是我们最好的方式 |
[11:54] | You ever been married, engaged? | 你结过婚吗 订过婚吗 |
[11:56] | You know, I’ve thought about it, I’ve thought about it, | 其实 我考虑过 真的考虑过 |
[11:58] | but then I realize that’s just a base instinct | 但是后来我意识到那只是一种本能 |
[12:01] | mostly for suckers and, you know, mediocres. | 基本只有没出息的普通人才会有 |
[12:04] | And so, I move on. I get over it. | 所以我就放弃了 不去想了 |
[12:06] | I mean, I don’t really think it’s for me. | 我觉得结婚不是很适合我 |
[12:08] | I think I’m meant to be alone. | 我觉得我注定要孤独一生 |
[12:09] | Not many people could go through what we are going through. | 能承受我们这种遭遇的人也不多 |
[12:15] | That’s pretty. | 这项链挺好看 |
[12:17] | Oh, this. This was my mother’s. | 这个啊 以前是我妈妈的 |
[12:19] | It’s a krugerrand. You know what that is? | 是克鲁格金币 你知道那是什么吗 |
[12:22] | May– No. No, I definitely don’t. | 也许… 不 我绝对不知道 |
[12:25] | It’s a South African gold bullion. | 是南非的一种黄金 |
[12:28] | It goes for about $1,500 an ounce. | 每盎司大概一千五百美金吧 |
[12:30] | Whoa. Cool. | 天哪 厉害 |
[12:31] | I told you my grandparents are Holocaust survivors, right? | 我跟你说过我外公外婆是纳粹大屠杀幸存者吧 |
[12:34] | No, we basically just met. | 没有 我们才刚认识不久 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry about– | 我很遗憾… |
[12:38] | It’s not on you. | 不怪你 |
[12:39] | Anyway, after the war, you know, | 总之 战争过后 |
[12:41] | most survivors were a little bit paranoid | 大多数幸存者都不太敢 |
[12:42] | about putting their money in banks, | 把钱存进银行里 |
[12:44] | so my grandparents acquired 150 of these babies, | 所以我的外公外婆就换了150块金币 |
[12:47] | and then my mother, ’cause she’s a fucking piece of work, | 可是我妈 我妈真是个大奇葩 |
[12:50] | she spent them all except for this one. | 她全花光了 只留了一块 |
[12:52] | How much is 150– | 150块金币是多少… |
[12:54] | You know, the price of gold fluctuates, but, uh… | 这要看黄金的市价 不过… |
[12:58] | if I had to guess, | 大概猜一下的话 |
[12:59] | $152,780.86. | 15.278086万美金吧 |
[13:02] | – Whoa. – Yeah. | -我去 -没错 |
[13:04] | I know this, because why? Because it was my fucking college fund. | 我为什么知道呢 因为这他妈是我的大学基金 |
[13:07] | But hey, I got a pretty necklace, right? So… | 但是我拿到了一条好看的项链 |
[13:15] | – Your mom, she– she sounds– – Great. | -你妈妈 她听起来… -好了 |
[13:17] | Uh, so, what happened after this? | 在这之后发生了什么 |
[13:22] | Um, I’m trying… It’s hazy. Um… | 我在想 有点模糊… |
[13:26] | You know what, man? Don’t work too hard. | 没关系 不必太努力 |
[13:28] | I mean, it’s only eternity. | 无非就是永远而已 |
[13:32] | Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. | 等等 先等一下 |
[13:34] | Why– Why am I the only one who’s being interrogated? | 为什么一直是你在审问我 |
[13:36] | You’re involved in this shit too, so it’s whatever. | 这件事也跟你有关 不能只怪我 |
[13:40] | Midnight? Where were you at this time? | 凌晨的时候 你在干什么 |
[13:42] | I was taking care of business. | 我在忙一些事情 |
[13:47] | Look, you promise you’re not gonna flip out? | 好吧 我说出来你保证不生气 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:53] | I was fucking Mike from the party. | 我在跟派对上的迈克上床 |
[13:57] | Beatrice Mike? | 碧翠丝那个迈克吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah. What are the odds, right? | 是啊 真是世事无常啊 |
[14:01] | I mean, like, she’s cheating on you, he’s cheating on her. | 她背着你出轨 而他背着她出轨 |
[14:04] | Ipso facto, it’s like we all fucked Beatrice. | 因此 好像我们都上了碧翠丝 |
[14:07] | I mean, you the most, of course, | 当然你上得最多 |
[14:08] | but, you know, in a kind of fun gang-bang way, | 但就像有趣的群交一样 |
[14:10] | it’s like a mash-em-up. | 随机混搭 |
[14:12] | – You fucked Mike from the party? – Oh, here we go. | -你居然上了派对上的迈克 -果然发飙了 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:16] | You– You know what? | 算了 |
[14:17] | You know what? This is not about my first death. | 你知道吗 也许这不是因为我的第一次死亡 |
[14:19] | This is probably because you were fucking that Irish– | 这也许是因为你上了那个爱尔兰… |
[14:22] | that Irish fucking gingerbread fisherman-looking motherfucker. | 长得跟他妈姜饼渔民似的爱尔兰老混球 |
[14:25] | All right, man. | 好了 哥们 |
[14:26] | First of all, I mean, this guy’s hands are so fucking soft, | 首先 这人的手特别柔软 |
[14:30] | there’s no way he’s done a day’s worth of hard labor in his life, | 他这辈子绝对他妈没干过一天重活 |
[14:32] | let alone that, you know, hardcore fishing. | 更不用说去当什么渔民了 |
[14:34] | And second of all, the sex was, I want to say, mediocre at best. | 其次 他的床上功夫 顶多能算一般 |
[14:38] | Like medium, you know? And there’s no way that it set off | 很普通 所以这场极其普通的性爱 |
[14:41] | a whole world-bending multiverse | 肯定不可能触发一场 |
[14:44] | wonderland fucking splitting-level shit, all right? | 多元宇宙错层式扭曲循环 好吗 |
[14:50] | Let’s slow down. Bukowski’s not your greatest look. | 先冷静一下 咆哮哥这个设定不太适合你 |
[14:55] | I can fuck you better than Mike. | 我操你肯定能比迈克操得好 |
[15:00] | Wow. It looks like someone | 哇 看来你是想跟他 |
[15:02] | just threw a gauntlet right into my puss-puss. | 在我下面的决斗场一决高下啊 |
[15:05] | Let’s have at it. | 那就来吧 |
[15:10] | – That’s right. – You want to see how a gingerman fucks? | -就这样 -你想知道姜饼人怎么操人吗 |
[15:14] | Fuck yes, I do. | 当然想 |
[15:17] | Call me Beatrice. | 叫我碧翠丝 |
[15:19] | Beatrice. | 碧翠丝 |
[15:20] | Hey, I’m cheating on you. | 我在背着你乱搞 |
[15:22] | All right, but you’re gonna fuck me anyway. | 但你还是要操我 |
[15:24] | Then you’re gonna marry me. | 然后你还要娶我 |
[15:27] | I’d fuck anything, huh. | 我什么都愿意操 |
[15:29] | I’d fuck fucking… | 我甚至会操… |
[15:31] | pizza. | 披萨 |
[15:33] | – Where’d you go? – Pizza and all. | -你怎么走神了 -披萨都能操 |
[15:34] | – Come on, role play. Don’t pass out. – I’m Mike. Yeah, I’m Mike. | -别闹 角色扮演呢 别晕啊 -我是迈克 我是迈克 |
[15:37] | I’m fat Mike. I’m gonna fuck it right. | 肥仔迈克 我要好好操你 |
[15:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:42] | Yeah, you… You wanna… You wanna just… | 那什么 咱们现在… 能不能… |
[15:44] | – You wanna just fuck right now? – Yes. | -能不能单纯滚床单 -好 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:21] | Fucking rats. | 该死的老鼠 |
[16:23] | Hey. Hey, Horse. | 马仔 |
[16:27] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[16:30] | Uh, Nadia. Yeah. | 我是纳蒂亚 |
[16:32] | It’s me. I’m your friend. You gave me a haircut. | 是我 我是你朋友 你给我剪过头发 |
[16:35] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[16:38] | All right, be cool, man. Look, look, look, what size are you? | 好了 别激动 你穿几码的鞋 |
[16:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:47] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[16:49] | All right. | 好啊 |
[16:51] | Where the fuck are we going? | 我们这是要去哪里 |
[16:54] | I got plans. | 我有安排 |
[16:57] | I prefer casual acquaintances over closer relations | 比起亲密关系我更喜欢一般熟人 |
[17:01] | and strangers above everybody else, | 当然我最喜欢陌生人 |
[17:03] | ’cause humanity’s a fuck, man. | 因为人性就是垃圾 |
[17:05] | I had this business partner once in the ’90s | 九十年代的时候我有个商业伙伴 |
[17:07] | when we were creating the dark web. | 当时我们在建造暗网 |
[17:10] | And he got arrested because | 后来他被逮捕了 |
[17:11] | it was a scam and our government is a scam. | 因为那是骗局 政府也全是骗子 |
[17:14] | And once I saw it was all just bullshit, | 我看清楚一切都是扯淡之后 |
[17:17] | I just dropped out completely. | 我就彻底退出了 |
[17:21] | How do you know that you’re real? | 你怎么知道自己是真的 |
[17:27] | Do you think that we need people to be, like, witnesses? | 我们是不是需要有人来作证呢 |
[17:31] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[17:34] | That’s where you know. | 这时候你就知道了 |
[17:39] | I’m glad I lost everything. | 失去一切我很欣慰 |
[17:43] | Technology, cryptocurrencies… | 技术 加密货币… |
[17:47] | It’s all bullshit, man. | 都他妈是扯淡 |
[17:49] | You don’t need any of that stuff. | 人根本不需要那些东西 |
[17:56] | The more stuff you accumulate… | 你累积的东西越多 |
[18:00] | the more space you take up. | 你占据的空间也越大 |
[18:02] | You know, people can’t even pick me out of a line up ’cause… | 人们没办法把我从人堆里找出来 |
[18:05] | they don’t remember me. | 因为他们不记得我 |
[18:07] | I’m a shadow, man. | 我就是个影子 |
[18:11] | I think I’m a shadow now, too. | 我现在应该也是影子了 |
[18:33] | Is that real gold? | 这是真黄金吗 |
[18:37] | Why? | 为什么给我 |
[18:38] | It’s too heavy. | 太沉了 |
[18:49] | Next time, get a plastic bag. | 下次记得用塑料袋 |
[19:16] | How’s the, uh, novel coming? | 你的小说写得怎么样 |
[19:18] | Ugh, I– I can’t do dialogue. | 我完全不会写对白 |
[19:20] | It makes me feel like I don’t know how people talk. | 让我觉得我好像不知道人们怎么说话 |
[19:23] | I think it’s one of those things like swallowing. | 我觉得这就像是吞咽动作一样 |
[19:24] | Like, if you think about it, you can’t do it anymore. | 如果一直想 反而不知道怎么做了 |
[19:26] | Like now I’m thinking about it and I can’t swallow. | 比如现在我在想 然后我就不会吞咽了 |
[19:48] | You know Alan. He was here that night. | 你认识艾伦 他那天晚上来过 |
[19:51] | – What night? – Alan Zaveri, how do you know him? | -哪天晚上 -艾伦·扎维里 你怎么认识他的 |
[19:54] | We’re good friends. | 我们是好朋友 |
[19:55] | We worked at a cannery together in Alaska. | 我们在阿拉斯加一家罐头工厂一起工作过 |
[19:57] | Wait, what? | 你说什么 |
[19:58] | Nah, I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[19:59] | We actually pledged Alpha Delta in college. | 我们在大学一起玩游戏认识的 |
[20:00] | That cannery thing though, it’s pretty good. I put in my novel. | 不过罐头厂的事挺不错的 我写进小说里了 |
[20:06] | As for my friend, keep the change. | 帮我朋友付的 零钱不用找了 |
[20:09] | – Thanks, Ferran. – Yeah, have a good night. | -谢了 弗兰 -祝你今晚愉快 |
[20:16] | Hey, Alan. Guess what, man? | 艾伦 你猜怎么着 |
[20:20] | We saw each other on the night of our first loop. | 我们在第一次循环那天晚上见过面 |
[20:23] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[20:31] | You went through my stuff? | 你为什么乱动我的东西 |
[20:32] | I didn’t know where you were and I couldn’t find my shoes. | 我不知道你去哪里了 我找不到我的鞋 |
[20:36] | I started to look for them and then… | 然后我就开始找鞋 后来… |
[20:38] | I just got away with myself. | 后来就自然而然开始了 |
[20:40] | – So then you went through my stuff? – I cleaned. | -于是你就乱动我东西 -我打扫了 |
[20:43] | Cleaned? | 打扫 |
[20:49] | I– I found those under your bed. | 那些是在你床底下找到的 |
[20:56] | Did it occur to you that these were under my fucking bed… | 你有没有想过 这些东西放在我床底下 |
[21:00] | because I wanted them under my fucking bed? | 是因为我他妈就想放在床底下 |
[21:04] | Well, it will all reset like you said. | 你也说过 死后就会重置 |
[21:05] | It will all just go back to the way you had it. | 之后就会变成你以前摆放的样子 |
[21:08] | Fuck you for going through my shit. Fuck you for touching these. | 去你妈的 乱动我东西 谁他妈让你碰了 |
[21:12] | Fuck you for being a fuck face. Get the fuck out. | 去你妈的臭傻逼 给老娘滚出去 |
[21:14] | Nadia, I’m sorry. We– we need each other. | 纳蒂亚 抱歉 我们需要彼此 |
[21:16] | I need you. You need me. | 我需要你 你也需要我 |
[21:17] | Did I stutter? | 我没说清楚吗 |
[21:28] | – I don’t have any shoes, Nadia. – Oh, my God, get the fuck out! | -我没有鞋 纳蒂亚 -我了个操 赶紧滚出去 |
[21:31] | – I’m sorry. – Just get out of my fucking house, dude! | -对不起 -你他妈赶紧滚出老娘的房子 |
[21:53] | God! | 该死 |
[22:46] | Looking at these old pictures of me and Mom… | 看到我和妈妈以前的照片 |
[22:49] | it just fucked me up, Ruth. | 让我很难受 露丝 |
[22:51] | Remember when she was trying to get the Betty Boop trademark, | 你记不记得她之前想拿到贝蒂商标 |
[22:54] | she had the licensing company. | 找了一家专利授权公司 |
[22:56] | There was all these Betty Boop towels, | 然后家里全是贝蒂毛巾 |
[22:58] | Betty Boop clocks, Betty Boop watches. | 贝蒂钟表 贝蒂手表 |
[23:01] | – What the fuck was that? – Darling, you have to forgive her. | -那他妈是什么玩意 -亲爱的 你得原谅她 |
[23:05] | Look, don’t you want to move on with your life? | 难道你不想好好过自己的生活吗 |
[23:08] | You know what, Ruth? Seriously… | 你知道吗 露丝 说真的 |
[23:13] | Humanity… A little bit overrated, no? | 人性 真没什么好的 不觉得吗 |
[23:16] | We need other people. | 我们需要其他人 |
[23:18] | Other people are garbage. | 其他人都是垃圾 |
[23:22] | – Then forgive them. – Oh, God. | -那就原谅他们 -天哪 |
[23:24] | That’s what I do with you. | 我就是这样对你的 |
[23:27] | Just… try it sometime. | 你可以偶尔试试看 |
[23:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Chag Sameach. | 行了行了 节日快乐[犹太语] |
[23:34] | You have a gas leak. | 你家煤气泄漏了 |
[23:37] | Fucking no meat on these. | 这上面都没肉 |
[23:52] | Throat. | 喉咙 |
[23:53] | Throat. | 卡了 |
[24:16] | – Sweet birthday baby, having fun? – Where’d it go? | -生日快乐 宝贝 玩得开心吗 -去哪儿了 |
[24:19] | – Where’d what go? – The mirror in the bathroom. | -什么去哪儿了 -卫生间里的镜子 |
[24:21] | What mirror? There’s never been a mirror in that bathroom. | 什么镜子 卫生间里从来没有镜子啊 |
[24:23] | It’s a statement on narcissism and waste… | 这是为了抗议自恋主义 浪费行为 |
[24:27] | and the beauty industrial complex. | 还有美容业 |
[24:32] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[24:33] | Alan, come on. Buzz me in! | 艾伦 快点放我进去 |
[24:37] | Come on, man. | 快点啊 |
[24:47] | – Hey, there are no mirrors, Alan. – No mirrors, I know. | -镜子不见了 艾伦 -镜子没了 我知道 |
[24:51] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[24:53] | What is happening, man? Why are they disappearing? | 到底怎么回事 为什么会消失 |
[24:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:58] | Look. I am sorry that I yelled at you | 很抱歉我之前吼了你 |
[25:01] | for just trying to be a nice person, okay? | 我知道你只是好心 |
[25:04] | I– I– I just– I do not want to do this alone. | 我 我只是 我不想独自面对这一切 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也向你道歉 |
[25:11] | I– I need to tell you something. I– I… | 我得跟你说一件事 我… |
[25:14] | I remembered. | 我想起来了 |
[25:15] | – Alan, it’s okay. You know– – No. | -艾伦 没关系… -不 |
[25:17] | No, listen to me. I remembered my first death. | 不 你听我说 我想起来我第一次死亡了 |
[25:27] | I threw myself off the top of a building. | 我从楼上跳下去了 |
[25:33] | I killed myself. | 我是自杀 |