时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hey, move it, lady. What’s your problem? | 快让开 你什么毛病 |
[00:16] | You can’t park here. | 你不能在这停车 |
[00:17] | Okay! | 好的 |
[00:18] | Got it! | 知道了 |
[00:19] | I’m going. | 我这就走 |
[00:23] | We’re moving! | 我们马上走 |
[00:28] | – Can we go home now? – Absolutely not. | -能回家了吗 -当然不行 |
[00:31] | I gotta good feeling about that deli over on 12th Street. | 我们要去12街上的那家熟食店 |
[00:38] | What? Don’t pout. | 怎么 别噘嘴 |
[00:40] | What happened to my trusty sidekick, huh? | 我的得力助手怎么了 |
[00:43] | Let’s get rid of this. It’s your crown and glory. | 把这个取了 这是你的王冠与荣耀 |
[00:46] | Look at that beautiful hair, huh? | 看看你漂亮的头发 |
[00:51] | This is it, Nadia. | 就是今天了 纳蒂亚 |
[00:53] | This is the day we get free. | 今天我们就能自由了 |
[01:05] | I killed myself. | 我自杀了 |
[01:07] | I know it sounds impossible when I think about it, | 我知道听上去不太可能 |
[01:09] | but in my bones, I know I did it. | 但我骨子里知道我自杀了 |
[01:13] | That settles it. I’m dead. | 我是真的死了 |
[01:15] | Alan, I’m still here. | 艾伦 我还在这 |
[01:18] | And we are not dead. | 我们没死 |
[01:21] | Well, regardless, I definitely started this whole thing. | 不管怎样 这事肯定是我引起的 |
[01:24] | You said my first death | 你说我的第一次死亡 |
[01:25] | was the only unknown factor, and now we know. | 是唯一的未知元素 现在我们知道了 |
[01:28] | I killed myself. I– | 我自杀了 我 |
[01:29] | – I did this to us. – Alan, Alan, Alan. | -我害了我们俩 -艾伦 艾伦 艾伦 |
[01:32] | Your first death does not explain how or why we’re connected. | 你的第一次死亡并不能解释我们是如何关联在一起的 |
[01:38] | Lucky for you… | 你很走运 |
[01:40] | I figured that out. | 我想明白了 |
[01:41] | Last loop, I went back to the deli and I remembered something. | 上次循环 我回去了那家熟食店 我记起了一些事 |
[01:45] | We met each other that first night that we died. | 我们在我们第一次死亡那天晚上相遇 |
[01:47] | I saw you at the deli that night with Ferran. | 我那晚在熟食店看到了你和弗兰 |
[01:49] | No, I don’t remember that. | 不 我不记得 |
[01:50] | Well, of course you don’t. You were fucked up beyond repair, | 当然了 你当时糟透了 |
[01:52] | but I saw you. I even thought about helping you, | 但我看到了你 我甚至想去帮你 |
[01:54] | but I decided to fuck with these Wall Street guys instead. | 但我还是决定去调戏这些华尔街混蛋 |
[01:57] | But if I hadn’t… | 但我要是没去的话 |
[01:59] | I could have stopped you from killing yourself. | 我有机会阻止你自杀的 |
[02:02] | If I hadn’t gotten so drunk, | 我要是没喝那么醉的话 |
[02:03] | I could’ve stopped you from getting hit by that car. | 我也有机会阻止你被车撞的 |
[02:05] | And that is where things went sideways. | 就是那时事情开始乱套 |
[02:07] | So the loops started because we didn’t help the other person. | 所以因为我们没有互相帮助 循环才开始 |
[02:10] | I think so. | 应该是这样 |
[02:12] | I knew we were being punished. | 我就知道我们是在被惩罚 |
[02:14] | Easy there, Mr. Rogers. | 淡定 罗杰斯先生[美国电视名人] |
[02:15] | This is not good or bad. It’s just a bug. | 这无关好与坏 这就是个漏洞而已 |
[02:18] | It’s like if a program keeps crashing, you know? | 就像一个程序不断崩溃 |
[02:21] | The crashing is just a symptom of a bug in the code. | 崩溃就是代码漏洞的一个症状 |
[02:24] | If the deaths are us crashing, | 如果死亡就是我们崩溃 |
[02:26] | then that moment is the bug that we need to go and fix. | 那么那一刻就是我们需要修复的漏洞 |
[02:30] | But if we were supposed to help each other and we didn’t… | 但如果我们本该互相帮助 但却没有 |
[02:33] | how is that not a moral issue? | 这怎么不是道德问题 |
[02:35] | What do time and morality have in common? | 时间和道德有什么共同点 |
[02:39] | Relativity. | 相关性 |
[02:40] | They’re both relative to your experience. | 两者都跟你的经历有关 |
[02:45] | I need a visual aid. | 我需要一个助视器 |
[02:47] | All right, so our universe has three spatial dimensions, | 我们的宇宙有三个空间维度 |
[02:49] | so it’s hard for us to picture a four-dimensional world. | 所以我们很难想象出一个四维世界 |
[02:52] | But, you know, computers do it all the time. | 但对电脑来说易如反掌 |
[02:54] | Now lucky for you, I have the capacity to think like a computer. | 你运气好 我有能力像电脑一样思考 |
[02:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:59] | It’s a rotten orange. | 腐烂了的橙子 |
[03:01] | In a two-dimensional world, it’s a circle. | 在两维世界中 这是个圆 |
[03:03] | In a three-dimensional world, it’s a sphere. | 三维世界中 这是个球体 |
[03:06] | But in a four-dimensional world… | 但在四维世界中 |
[03:14] | It’s still ripe. | 仍然是熟的 |
[03:16] | Time is relative to your experience. | 时间跟你的经历相关 |
[03:18] | We’ve been experiencing time differently in these loops. | 我们在这些循环中以不同的方式经历着时间 |
[03:20] | But this, this tells us that somewhere | 但这个 这个告诉我们 |
[03:24] | time, linear time, as we used to understand it, still exists. | 时间 我们过去所了解的线性时间仍然存在于某处 |
[03:29] | So the moment in the deli when we first interacted… | 所以我们在熟食店初次相遇的那一刻 |
[03:32] | Still exists. | 仍然存在 |
[03:33] | So we should go back to the deli. | 所以我们应该回到熟食店 |
[03:35] | To that same moment. | 回到那同一时刻 |
[03:37] | And we rewrite our first interaction. | 然后我们重新书写我们的初次相遇 |
[03:40] | Just like you would fix a flaw in a code. | 就像你修复代码里漏洞那样 |
[03:42] | Then we run a unit test. | 然后我们运行一个单元测试 |
[03:44] | Is that a term that people should know or… | 这术语一般人应该知道吗 还是 |
[03:46] | Basically, we run a little program | 简单来说 就是我们运行一个程序 |
[03:49] | and we see if the bug is triggered. | 看会不会触发漏洞 |
[03:50] | And how do we know if it’s triggered? | 我们要怎么知道触发没有 |
[03:52] | We die. | 我们死亡 |
[03:54] | Then… we go right back to the deli… | 然后 我们回到熟食店 |
[03:57] | and we try it again. | 再次尝试 |
[03:59] | You’re pretty smart. | 你真聪明 |
[04:01] | Thank you for finally noticing. Eh… | 谢谢你终于注意到了 |
[04:06] | – Okay. It’s almost 11. – When do you think we first met? | -快11点了 -你觉得我们是在几点初次相遇的 |
[04:10] | Ruth arrived at my party at 11ish. | 露丝在11点左右来到我的派对 |
[04:12] | So that’s when I left with Mike. | 我就是那时和迈克一起离开的 |
[04:13] | We were at the deli by 11:30. | 我们在11点半到达熟食店 |
[04:15] | Do we need to recreate the whole experience? Like, Mike, Ferran? | 我们需要完整重现那次经历吗 迈克 弗兰 |
[04:17] | Should I be drunk? | 我要喝醉吗 |
[04:19] | That sounds like a terrible idea. I have to get the cake. | 感觉是个馊主意 我得去买蛋糕 |
[04:24] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[04:27] | Do you see that? | 你看到那个了吗 |
[04:30] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[04:38] | I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我好像犯心脏病了 |
[04:39] | Okay. If we’re dying right now, I’ll meet you back at the deli. | 好 如果我们现在死 我们就在熟食店见面 |
[04:42] | Just go straight to the– | 你直接去 |
[05:11] | Sweet birthday baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[05:13] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[05:14] | Oh, it’s only nine. No one shows up to a party on time. | 才9点 没人会准时来参加派对的 |
[05:17] | You of all people should know this. | 你应该最清楚这点 |
[05:19] | Are you having fun? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[05:20] | People are disappearing now. | 现在人也开始消失了 |
[05:22] | I didn’t know it was also people. Fuck. | 我不知道人也会消失 操 |
[05:26] | Okay, come with me. Where’s Lizzie? | 跟我来 莉茲呢 |
[05:29] | – What are you talking about? – Let’s go. | -你在说什么 -我们走 |
[05:31] | I have to meet someone at the deli. | 我得去熟食店见个人 |
[05:33] | I’m not leaving you here at the mercy of the time gods. | 我不能把你留在这 任由你被时间之神摆布 |
[05:35] | – I’m not leaving. I live here. – What’s going on? | -我不走 我住在这儿 -怎么了 |
[05:37] | – Help me with this. – Are you okay? | -帮帮我 -你还好吗 |
[05:39] | – Are you guys leaving? – No one’s leaving. | -你们要走吗 -没人要走 |
[05:40] | I love you both so much. | 我很爱你们两个 |
[05:41] | I cannot be the reason that you stop existing. | 我不能成为你们消失的原因 |
[05:43] | I would never forgive myself. | 我永远也原谅不了自己 |
[05:46] | – I’ll bite. – No, thanks. | -我可以试试 -不了 谢谢 |
[05:49] | Fine, but we have to come right back. | 好 但我们得马上回来 |
[05:51] | We got to take the fire escape. | 我们得走防火梯 |
[05:53] | – I have a fire escape? – Great. | -我有防火梯 -好极了 |
[05:55] | All right, come on. | 好 快来 |
[05:57] | We’re coming. | 来了 |
[05:58] | – Lizzy. – Hey, what’s up? | -莉茲 -好啊 |
[05:59] | I have to change my Airbnb listing then if this is… | 我得修改我的民宿资料 如果 |
[06:03] | – The app- – – I love fire escapes. | -手机应用 -我爱防火梯 |
[06:05] | It increases the value of– by how much? | 这可以升值多少 |
[06:11] | Yeah, so too many colonics is definitely a thing, you know? | 不少人都会多次灌肠的 知道吗 |
[06:14] | Hey, does this feel weird to either of you? | 你们觉得这奇怪吗 |
[06:16] | You know, like you haven’t been outside in a while? | 你们有段时间没出来了 |
[06:18] | Maybe like a really long time? | 或许很长一段时间 |
[06:20] | – Whoa, it’s cold! – Nope, I left as soon as I got here. | -好冷 -不 我刚来这儿后就离开了 |
[06:23] | Shit, I should’ve brought another jacket. | 该死 我该再带一件外套的 |
[06:23] | Where are we going, Nads? | 我们要去哪儿 小纳 |
[06:26] | Damn it, I never know what jacket to bring. | 该死 我永远不知道该带哪件外套 |
[06:28] | It’s a real problem in my life. | 这是我生活中的一个问题 |
[06:31] | Nads? | 小纳 |
[06:32] | Hey, what is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[06:34] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[06:38] | Hey, what is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[06:45] | What– | 怎 |
[06:46] | I can’t breathe. | 我没法呼吸了 |
[06:48] | What? You’ve had– | 什么 你有 |
[06:50] | – Asthma? You had asthma this whole time? – Maxine, call 911! | -哮喘 你有哮喘病 -麦克西恩 打911 |
[07:31] | Hey, birthday baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[07:33] | Maxine, come on. Come on. | 麦克西恩 快来 |
[07:36] | Lizzy? | 莉茲 |
[07:37] | – Let’s go. – What? Where? | -我们走 -什么 去哪儿 |
[07:38] | – To the deli. – But I don’t need anything from the deli. | -熟食店 -可我不需要去熟食店买东西 |
[07:41] | We need supplies. Apocalypse! Fire escape! | 我们需要补给 末日 防火梯 |
[07:44] | – What’s happening? – What? I have a fire escape? | -什么情况 -什么 我有防火梯 |
[07:47] | I’m just realizing that I really need to do more gyrotonics. | 我刚意识到我该多做点螺旋塑体 |
[07:50] | I feel like I’d be the best in an apocalypse. | 我觉得我会很适合在末日里生存 |
[07:52] | Oh, yeah, for sure, first choice. | 当然 最佳选择 |
[07:54] | There’s so many things that I could build with here. | 这有好多东西可以用来修建 |
[07:56] | There’s wood. There’s metal to smelt. | 有木头 有可熔炼的金属 |
[07:58] | Oh, I love that word, smelt. | 我喜欢这词 熔炼 |
[08:00] | Hey, do you think that there’s sage at the deli or sandalwood? | 你们觉得熟食店有鼠尾草或者檀香木吗 |
[08:03] | Nads, are you okay? | 小纳 你还好吗 |
[08:04] | Yeah, all right, coast is clear. Come on, let’s go. | 嗯 安全了 我们走 |
[08:19] | There’s no room. | 没空间了 |
[08:23] | There’s room. | 有的 |
[08:24] | Why would you say that? You didn’t even try. | 你为什么这么说 你都没试过 |
[08:27] | I have a trunk, don’t I? | 我有后备箱 不是吗 |
[08:29] | You see I have a trunk? | 我有后备箱 |
[08:35] | Does your wife need a coat? They’re going to Goodwill. | 你老婆需要外套吗 我要把这些捐了 |
[08:38] | I’m not spending another fuckin’ winter in this city, huh? | 我才不要再在这城里过冬 |
[08:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:44] | Why the fuck are you talking to my kid? | 你和我孩子说话干什么 |
[08:47] | Put the melons in the trunk. | 把西瓜放进后备箱 |
[08:50] | Go get the rest. | 去拿剩下的 |
[08:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | What’s fucking wrong with people? | 这些人是什么毛病 |
[09:00] | I didn’t do anything to him. I don’t know why he yelled at me. | 我没对他做任何事 我不知道他为什么吼我 |
[09:05] | I don’t know, Mom. He was wrong. You were right. | 我不知道 妈 他错了 你是对的 |
[09:11] | Thank you, Nadia. | 谢谢 纳蒂亚 |
[09:15] | Don’t ever let them tear us apart, okay? | 别让他们把我们分开 好吗 |
[09:17] | Never? | 永远不要 |
[09:18] | Never. | 永远不 |
[09:22] | Go tell his boss what he did. | 去告诉他老板他的所作所为 |
[09:24] | What? | 什么 |
[09:25] | Go tell his boss what he fucking did to me. | 去告诉他老板他对我做了什么 |
[09:39] | That’s how I feel about it. | 我是这么想的 |
[09:41] | Well, I know it’s crazy, but I bought the chicken here. | 我知道很疯狂 但我的鸡是在这买的 |
[09:44] | – Yeah. – What is happening? | -嗯 -什么情况 |
[09:46] | Hey, Lizzy, Maxine. | 莉茲 麦克西恩 |
[09:47] | – Hey. – Hello. | -嘿 -你好 |
[09:49] | – Who is that guy? – I don’t know. | -这人是谁 -我不知道 |
[09:52] | I had a heart attack. | 我刚心脏病发作 |
[09:53] | Then I just stopped breathing. I’m thinking maybe asthma. You? | 然后停止了呼吸 也许是哮喘 你呢 |
[09:56] | Yeah, me too. Something internal, like liver failure or– | 我也是 内部问题 可能是肝脏衰竭 |
[10:00] | It’s 9:30. We have two hours. | 现在9点半 我们有两个小时时间 |
[10:03] | Why did you bring Lizzy and Maxine? | 你 为什么带莉茲和麦克西恩过来 |
[10:04] | People are disappearing at the party now, okay? | 现在派对上的人开始消失了 |
[10:06] | I– I’m scared to leave them. | 我怕离开她们 |
[10:08] | Shit, that’s why Ferran’s not here. | 该死 所以弗兰才不在 |
[10:10] | Wait, if people are disappearing, what does it mean? | 等等 如果人们开始消失 这意味着什么 |
[10:12] | They’re erased from existence? | 他们不再存在 |
[10:14] | Do you think that Bea is gone? | 你觉得小碧消失没 |
[10:16] | I don’t fucking know. | 我不知道 |
[10:19] | Well, you’re the one with the big fourth-dimensional brain, right? | 你不是有四维大脑吗 |
[10:37] | How do you know Nadia? | 你怎么认识纳蒂亚的 |
[10:39] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[10:40] | Is this like the shittiest scavenger hunt of all time? | 这是史上最垃圾的寻宝游戏吗 |
[10:42] | – I wish. – Did you set this up? | -我巴不得呢 -这是你安排的吗 |
[10:44] | No. | 不是 |
[10:45] | – Seriously, who are you? – A friend of Nadia’s. | -讲真 你是谁 -我是纳蒂亚朋友 |
[10:47] | Something’s wrong. | 情况不太对劲 |
[11:09] | Nadia. | 纳蒂亚 |
[11:13] | Your nose is bleeding. | 你在流鼻血 |
[11:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:22] | I’m seeing things. | 我出现幻觉了 |
[11:23] | Should we go to a hospital? | 我们要去医院吗 |
[11:25] | Nadia, we’re dying again. | 纳蒂亚 我们又要死了 |
[11:28] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[11:29] | – Lizzy, call 911! – We can’t keep doing this. | -莉茲 打911 -我们不能再这样下去 |
[11:32] | You– You have to meet me at my place next time, Nadia. | 你 你下次得来我家见我 纳蒂亚 |
[11:36] | You– You have to– | 你 你得 |
[11:37] | You have to eat. | 你得吃东西 |
[11:39] | You have to eat at some point. | 你总得吃点什么 |
[11:42] | You want chicken noodle or cream of mushroom? | 你想吃鸡肉面还是奶油蘑菇 |
[11:48] | You can’t live on watermelon, sweetheart. | 你不能光吃西瓜 亲爱的 |
[11:53] | I don’t think so, Ruth. | 我可不这么认为 露丝 |
[11:55] | So help me, if you say you’re fat… | 你再说你胖我就… |
[12:10] | Chicken noodle. | 那就吃鸡肉面 |
[12:15] | You practicing your piano? | 你有练钢琴吗 |
[12:57] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[12:59] | Sweet birthday baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[13:00] | There’s nobody here. There’s no party. | 没人在这 没有派对 |
[13:03] | I am the party. | 我就是派对 |
[13:06] | We’re in an empty apartment… | 我们在一个空荡荡的公寓里 |
[13:08] | with nothing in it. | 里面什么都没有 |
[13:11] | Maybe we should do one of those | 或许我们可以 |
[13:12] | sense-deprivation baths or whatever. | 去泡个感官剥夺澡什么的 |
[13:15] | That would be a good birthday thing, right? | 这会是个很好的庆祝生日的活动 对吗 |
[13:18] | I got to fix this. | 我得解决这问题 |
[13:21] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[13:29] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[13:46] | I keep seeing myself, Alan. | 我一直看到我自己 艾伦 |
[13:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:52] | I don’t know how… or why… | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[13:56] | but, uh, my past self… | 但我过去的自己 |
[13:59] | the little girl that I used to be… | 小时候的我 |
[14:02] | literally… | 真的 |
[14:03] | keeps showing up. | 不停出现 |
[14:05] | Is she here right now? | 她现在在这吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 不 |
[14:08] | But every time I see her, we die. | 但每次我见到她 我们就会死 |
[14:12] | I think that maybe she’s… | 我觉得可能是她 |
[14:15] | lost. | 迷路了 |
[14:16] | Trapped somewhere between the past and present. | 被困在过去和现在之间的某个地方 |
[14:20] | That little girl lives… | 那个小女孩生活在… |
[14:23] | She lives at a time that things with my mom were not… | 她生活在一个我妈妈情况不太好的 |
[14:27] | not good. | 时间 |
[14:35] | I did something unforgivable that year. | 我那年做了一件不可原谅的事 |
[14:38] | Well, then we should make it right. | 那我们就去纠正过来 |
[14:41] | That could be the answer. | 这或许就是答案 |
[14:43] | I don’t know how to do that because my mom is dead. | 我不知道要怎么做 因为我妈死了 |
[14:48] | I-I do. | 我知道 |
[14:51] | I do. | 我知道 |
[14:54] | What? Okay, where are you going? | 什么 你去哪 |
[14:56] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[14:59] | What is with the helmet? | 你戴头盔干什么 |
[15:00] | Nadia, I can’t leave Beatrice here | 纳蒂亚 我不能不把事情纠正过来 |
[15:02] | and let her disappear without making things right. | 就把碧翠丝留在这里 让她消失 |
[15:05] | And you should do the same. | 你也该这么做 |
[15:08] | Whatever that means for you. | 不管这对你来说意味着什么 |
[15:10] | No. | 不 |
[15:12] | Stay with me. | 留下来陪我 |
[15:15] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[15:18] | That might be the last thing you ever say to me. | 这或许会是你对我说的最后一句话 |
[15:21] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[15:23] | This time, we might die and not come back. | 这次 我们或许死了就不会再复活 |
[15:27] | Maybe I’ll kill myself just to fuck you over. | 或许我会为了坑你而自杀 |
[15:29] | Well, that’s what I did, and look where it got us. | 我之前就这么做的 看看我们现在的处境 |
[15:33] | You are the most selfish person I have ever met. | 你是我见过的最自私的人 |
[15:37] | Thank you for changing my life. | 谢谢改变我的生活 |
[15:39] | Lives are hard to change. | 想改变生活可不容易 |
[15:51] | You’re alive. I called you like 50 times last night. | 你还活着 我昨晚给你打了50次电话 |
[15:55] | Come in. | 进来 |
[15:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:00] | Yes, I am, under the circumstances. | 是的 在这种情况下 |
[16:04] | Why are you wearing a helmet? | 你为什么戴着头盔 |
[16:06] | Bea, we need to talk. | 小碧 我们得谈谈 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:21] | Nadia. | 纳蒂亚 |
[16:23] | I did something terrible, Ruth. | 我做了一件很可怕的事 露丝 |
[16:24] | You couldn’t return the coat. | 你没法把外套还回去 |
[16:26] | No, I abandoned mom. | 不 我抛弃了妈妈 |
[16:31] | Lock the door behind you. | 进来后把门关上 |
[16:33] | There’s somebody in the neighborhood. | 街区里有个人 |
[16:36] | I locked the door. | 我关了门 |
[16:43] | What’s going on, baby? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[16:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:47] | I mean that in the truest sense. | 我是真心的 |
[16:49] | And I know– I know about Mike. | 我知道迈克的事 |
[16:51] | I know how it started and why. I want you to be… | 我知道你们是怎么开始的 我希望你… |
[16:57] | Just be whoever you are. | 做你自己 |
[16:59] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你 |
[17:01] | You did. | 你说了 |
[17:03] | You did tell me. I just didn’t listen. | 你告诉了我 我只是没听 |
[17:05] | You told me every time I asked you what was wrong, | 每次我问你怎么了 你都告诉我了 |
[17:07] | and you said, “Nothing.” | 你说”没什么” |
[17:08] | Every time I touched you, you gently pulled away. | 每次我触碰你 你都轻轻地推开 |
[17:12] | No matter how much we think we’re fooling people, our bodies… | 不管我们觉得我们在如何欺骗人 我们的身体 |
[17:16] | they can’t keep lying the way that our minds can. | 它们没法像我们的心思一样撒谎 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:20] | Mine stopped lying a long time ago. | 我的身体很早前就停止撒谎了 |
[17:24] | For years, I’ve just been… | 这么多年来 我 |
[17:26] | I’ve just been hollow. | 我都活得很空洞 |
[17:29] | You know, I thought if I– if I… | 你知道 我以为如果我 |
[17:31] | if I worked hard enough, if I– if I… | 如果我足够努力 如果我 |
[17:35] | kept putting the time in, | 继续投入时间 |
[17:37] | and if I kept my head down, you know, did everything right, I… | 如果我埋头苦干 正确做每件事 我 |
[17:41] | this aching, gnawing feeling of being an absolute failure | 这种觉得自己一无是处的痛苦感受 |
[17:44] | would just– would just go away. | 就会 就会消失 |
[17:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:49] | And now I’m stuck with a body that is broken | 而如今我的身体破碎 |
[17:51] | and in a world that is… | 处于一个 |
[17:54] | is literally falling apart. | 一个分崩离析的世界里 |
[17:57] | And a mind that… | 而我的思想 |
[18:00] | A mind that wants to kill me. | 我的思想想杀了我 |
[18:03] | You got help, right? | 你去寻求帮助了 对吗 |
[18:04] | I did. | 是的 |
[18:06] | I– I let somebody help me. | 我去找了人帮我 |
[18:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:11] | I just want to tell you… | 我只想跟你说 |
[18:14] | before this whole thing is over… | 在这一切结束前 |
[18:19] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[18:22] | I took the easy way out. | 我选择了简单的出路 |
[18:23] | What easy way out? | 什么简单的出路 |
[18:25] | I told the social worker that I wanted to live with you | 我告诉社工我想和你一起生活 |
[18:28] | and not with her, | 而不是她 |
[18:29] | and then she was fucking dead within a year. | 然后不到一年她就死了 |
[18:32] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你全搞错了 |
[18:34] | You said you wanted to | 你说你想 |
[18:35] | live with your mom just like she told you to, | 和你妈一起生活 就像她跟你说的那样 |
[18:39] | but that just couldn’t happen. | 但是没能成 |
[18:42] | No one was gonna let that continue. | 没人愿意让那情况继续下去 |
[18:46] | I don’t think it matters. | 我觉得这不重要 |
[18:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:51] | Whatever I said, I wanted to live with you. | 不管我说了什么 我都想和你一起生活 |
[18:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:57] | You were this… | 你当时是 |
[18:59] | tiny seed buried in darkness fighting your way to the light. | 一颗埋在黑暗里拼命想要见光的小种子 |
[19:06] | You wanted to live. | 你想要生活 |
[19:08] | It’s the most beautiful thing in the world. | 这是世上最美丽的事 |
[19:13] | Do you still have that in you? | 你现在还有这斗志吗 |
[19:21] | Nadia… | 纳蒂亚 |
[19:25] | I look at you now… | 我现在看着你 |
[19:28] | chasing down death at every corner and… | 四处追逐死神 |
[19:32] | sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[19:34] | where is that gorgeous piece of you | 那个拼命想要 |
[19:38] | pushing to be a part of this world? | 成为世界一部分的你哪儿去了 |
[19:46] | I’m gonna make you some tea. | 我给你煮点茶 |
[19:59] | Lenora. | 勒诺拉 |
[20:02] | Stop it. She can hear you. | 别弄了 她能听到你 |
[20:04] | She can hear all of it. | 她听得一清二楚 |
[20:05] | Good, then she can hear this too. | 正好 那这个她也听得到 |
[20:09] | There is a kid out here! | 这还有个孩子 |
[20:12] | You are not her mother! | 你不是她妈妈 |
[20:14] | Well, her mother keeps fucking up! | 她妈妈不停搞砸 |
[20:25] | Lenora. | 勒诺拉 |
[20:28] | Lenora, come on. | 勒诺拉 快来 |
[20:38] | I don’t know why I’m alive. | 我不知道为什么我还活着 |
[20:40] | Listen. Your life force is strong. | 听着 你的生命力很顽强 |
[20:43] | I don’t know how you survived all those years, but it worked. | 我不知道你这些年是怎么挺过来的 但是成功了 |
[20:47] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[20:48] | – Who’s Emily? – The book. | -谁是艾米丽 -那本书 |
[20:50] | Life force! | 生命力 |
[21:01] | You know that’s the woman that wrote Anne of Green Gables. | 你知道那本书是《绿山墙的安妮》的作者写的 |
[21:05] | You know what I heard? | 你知道我听说了什么吗 |
[21:06] | She OD’d. I know. | 她嗑药过量而死 我知道 |
[21:08] | I was going to say | 我是要说 |
[21:09] | she’s haunting a house on Prince Edward Island. | 她像鬼魂一样在爱德华王子岛上的一座房子里出没 |
[21:16] | I love you, Ruthie. | 我爱你 露丝 |
[21:21] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[21:22] | and I’ll see you in the next one, Ruthie. | 下个轮回见 露丝 |
[21:31] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[21:33] | I forgot he was coming. | 我忘了他要来了 |
[21:34] | Hey, it’s okay, Bea. | 没事 小碧 |
[21:36] | I– I don’t want you to meet him yet. | 我还不想你见到他 |
[21:38] | You know, I already faced this guy so many times. | 我已经面对了他无数次了 |
[21:40] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[21:46] | There she is. | 她在这呢 |
[21:49] | – Hey, I came as soon as I could. – Hi. | -我第一时间就赶来了 -嗨 |
[21:50] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[21:52] | I had to bring him. Sorry. I hope that’s okay. | 我不得不带他过来 抱歉 希望你不介意 |
[21:54] | Of course it’s okay. | 当然不了 |
[21:55] | Hi, Edson! | 你好呀 爱德森 |
[21:57] | – How’s my little guy? – There you go. | -小家伙怎么样 -给 |
[21:59] | Oh, he’s so cute. | 他真可爱 |
[22:01] | This is Alan. | 这是艾伦 |
[22:02] | He’s all right. | 他没事 |
[22:03] | – Hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:05] | She was pretty worried about you yesterday. | 她昨天担心死你了 |
[22:06] | I got a lot of calls. | 我接到了很多通电话 |
[22:08] | She doesn’t need to worry about me anymore. | 她以后不用再担心我了 |
[22:10] | Oh, my God, Alan, your nose is bleeding. | 我的天 艾伦 你在流鼻血 |
[22:13] | What? | 什么 |
[22:14] | – Hold on, let me get you something. – No, it’s fine. I got it. | -等等 我去给你拿点东西 -不用 我自己就行 |
[22:17] | – No, don’t be silly. – It’s fine. | -别傻了 -没事 |
[22:18] | Wait there. I’ll get it for you. | 等在这 我去给你拿 |
[22:20] | Oh, you’re gonna leave? | 你要走吗 |
[22:42] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸在哪 |
[22:43] | He’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[22:44] | Right, or maybe he disappeared. | 嗯 也可能是消失了 |
[22:46] | – Do you know this woman? – You know, she doesn’t. Um… | -你认识这个女人吗 -她不认识 |
[22:48] | She used to be my dad’s girlfriend. | 她以前是我爸的女友 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:56] | All right, uh… | 好的 |
[22:58] | I want to give you something. It’s not really a present. | 我想给你样东西 算不上是礼物 |
[23:01] | It’s more like something that we share. | 是我们共有的一样东西 |
[23:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:09] | Emily is the hero. | 艾米丽是英雄 |
[23:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:15] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[23:22] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[23:44] | She’s still inside you. | 她还在你体内 |
[24:21] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[24:31] | Are you ready to let her die? | 你准备好让她死了吗 |
[24:34] | This is the day we get free. | 今天是我们获得自由的日子 |
[24:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[24:46] | Someone call 911! She’s dying! | 快打911 她要死了 |