时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Glasses! | 杯子 |
[00:58] | Smoking. | 抽烟 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:04] | Fishes! | 鱼儿 |
[01:07] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[01:08] | Oh, my God, there’s a jacket. So cool, that jacket! | 天啊 夹克衫 好酷的夹克衫 |
[01:12] | You all right? Hey! | 你还好吧 |
[01:14] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[01:15] | – You’re so great. – Hey, happy birthday. | -你太棒了 -生日快乐 |
[01:22] | High five! Yeah, high five! | 来击掌 击掌 |
[01:25] | How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[01:35] | Sweet birthday baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[01:37] | Maxine. Come here. | 麦克西恩 过来 |
[01:39] | I fucking love you so much. | 我真他妈好爱你 |
[01:42] | Ooh, I love you, too. What’s up with you? | 我也爱你 你怎么了 |
[01:45] | I got to split. | 我要溜了 |
[01:47] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[01:49] | – I got to go find Alan. – Oh, Alan, of course. | -我要去找艾伦 -艾伦 当然了 |
[01:51] | Do you know Alan? | 你知道艾伦吧 |
[01:52] | No, I don’t and I’m your best friend. | 我不知道 我还是你最好的朋友 |
[01:54] | I put together this party for you and your friends, | 我为你和你的朋友办了这个派对 |
[01:56] | and you’re just gonna leave? | 而你打算就这么溜了吗 |
[01:57] | Co-dependently speaking, I’d love to lie to you | 老实说 我也想骗骗你 |
[01:59] | and tell you I’ll be back in an hour, | 告诉你我一小时后就回来 |
[02:01] | but I think our friendship can handle me being honest with you. | 但我觉得我们这么铁 我应该能和你说实话 |
[02:07] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[02:25] | What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck? | 你到底怎么回事 搞什么 |
[02:29] | Why did you do that to me? | 你为什么要泼我水 |
[02:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:32] | I’ll get you a shirt. If you want, you can still go. | 我给你拿件衣服 你要是想的话还是能离开 |
[02:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | It’s back. | 回来了 |
[02:52] | It’s all back. | 都回来了 |
[02:55] | Please? | 拜托 |
[02:57] | Please, please, please, please, please? Please? Please? | 拜托拜托拜托拜托 |
[03:03] | Please, please, please, please? | 拜托拜托拜托 |
[03:05] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[03:07] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[03:11] | I miss you, little buddy. | 我想你 小家伙 |
[03:13] | We fucking cracked it. | 我们成功了 |
[03:17] | I want to give you extra to celebrate, | 我想多给你喂一点 庆祝一下 |
[03:18] | but we know that would | 但我们都知道 |
[03:19] | swell your swim bladder and kill you, so… | 这样会让你的鳔发肿害死你 所以 |
[03:23] | I gotta go find Nadia. | 我得去找纳蒂亚 |
[03:25] | What’s wrong? You hate that shirt? Too much pirate? | 怎么了 你不喜欢这衣服吗 太海盗风了吗 |
[03:27] | It looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[03:29] | Max, I can’t go down those fucking stairs. | 麦克斯 我不能下这个楼梯 |
[03:30] | I’m scared I could die. | 我怕我会死 |
[03:31] | Don’t be crazy. You’re fine. You can do it. | 别傻了 你没事的 你可以的 |
[03:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:37] | Hey, Mike. Good to see you’re back. | 迈克 看到你回来真好 |
[03:39] | – I’m on the phone. – And you’re still a dick. | -我在打电话呢 -你还是个混蛋 |
[03:40] | Nadia, take my hand. | 纳蒂亚 握住我的手 |
[03:44] | Take it. | 握住 |
[03:46] | Take it. | 握住 |
[03:48] | Let’s go down together. | 我们一起下去 |
[04:02] | – Sorry. -Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[04:05] | I haven’t noticed you before. Are you always here? | 我之前都没注意到你 你一直在这里吗 |
[04:08] | – I think so. – Yeah. | -应该是吧 -好吧 |
[04:11] | All right, well, I’ll see you around. | 好吧 那就回头见了 |
[04:14] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[04:21] | Come on, man. | 快开门啊 |
[04:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[04:24] | Fucking open the fucking door. | 赶紧把门给我打开 |
[04:27] | Fucking A, man. | 操 伙计 |
[04:36] | can you let me in? | 你能让我进去吗 |
[04:37] | I’m Alan Zaveri’s friend. | 我是艾伦·扎维里的朋友 |
[04:39] | No. | 不行 |
[04:54] | This is a no smoking building. | 这幢楼里不能抽烟 |
[04:56] | Fuck, how’d you move that quick? What are you, a White Walker? | 操 你怎这么快就出来了 你是异鬼吗 |
[04:58] | Will you put this goddamn thing out? | 你能把这该死的玩意灭掉吗 |
[05:00] | My wife smoked a lot, and she died of cancer. | 我老婆经常抽烟 然后患上癌症死了 |
[05:05] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Put it out, please. | -对不起 对不起 -请你灭掉 |
[05:07] | Listen, listen, listen. | 听着 听着 |
[05:09] | Between you and me, | 偷偷告诉你 |
[05:10] | I have recently encountered death numerous times, | 我最近死过好几次了 |
[05:13] | and I come bearing some good news. | 我有一些好消息 |
[05:16] | Life is like a box of timelines. You feel me? | 人生就像一盒时间线 明白吗 |
[05:20] | No. | 不明白 |
[05:21] | I don’t understand what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[05:23] | Suffice to say that while yes, on this plane, | 可以这么说 在这个平面里 |
[05:26] | your wife is dead and smoking kills, | 你的妻子死了 吸烟有害健康 |
[05:29] | somewhere she is alive and well | 但是在其他某个地方 她活得好好的 |
[05:31] | sipping a mai tai on a beach, uh… | 在沙滩上喝着迈泰酒 |
[05:33] | on horseback, smoking a cigarette, maybe with Fabio. | 或者在马背上抽着烟 也许还和法比奥一起 |
[05:39] | No Fabio. | 不要法比奥 |
[05:40] | God, you’re making me jealous. | 天啊 你说得我好嫉妒 |
[05:42] | He’s a very attractive man, Fabio. | 法比奥是个很帅的家伙 |
[05:44] | You’re still smoking. | 你还在抽烟 |
[05:46] | – You’re not gonna let me in, are you? – No. | -你不会放我进去的 对吗 -是的 |
[05:48] | Don’t be mad. You’re very nice, though. | 别生气 你是个很好的人 |
[05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:51] | You’re nice to look at too. Sorry. | 你也很漂亮 抱歉 |
[05:54] | Not so bad yourself, Joe. | 你也不赖 乔 |
[05:56] | All right. Thanks for watching out for the neighborhood. | 好了 谢谢你如此心系邻里 |
[05:59] | – You be careful, will you, please? – Yeah, sure. | -好好保重 好吗 -好的 |
[06:03] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[06:05] | Stop smoking. | 别抽烟了 |
[06:18] | – Oh, you look like you’re on a mission. – I am. | -你好像身负什么重要的任务 -没错 |
[06:20] | – It’s the best way to do a party. – Hey, Lizzy. | -这样参加派对最好了 -莉茲 |
[06:22] | Go with purpose. Triggers people’s curiosity. | 带着目的而来 激发起人们的好奇心 |
[06:25] | Have you seen Nadia? | 你看到纳蒂亚了吗 |
[06:26] | I haven’t for a while. She probably caught some tail and left. | 她不见好一会儿了 估计搭上帅哥溜了吧 |
[06:30] | You know, she can do whatever she wants. It’s her birthday. | 她想干什么就干什么 今天是她的生日 |
[06:32] | Let’s be honest. It’s not it. | 其实跟这没关系 |
[06:34] | She’ll do whatever she wants regardless of the day. | 她不管在哪一天都会想干什么就干什么 |
[06:37] | Oh, Jordana, this is… | 乔丹娜 这是… |
[06:39] | I’m sorry. I didn’t– Uh, what’s your name? | 抱歉 我不…你叫什么 |
[06:41] | It’s– It’s fine. It’s Alan. | 没关系 我叫艾伦 |
[06:42] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[06:44] | I love the name Alan. | 我喜欢艾伦这个名字 |
[06:48] | They don’t have any cranberry seltzer here. | 这里没有蔓越莓色拉 |
[06:50] | – You want to go to the deli? – Yeah. | -你想去趟熟食店吗 -嗯 |
[06:55] | You– You know, Nadia wanted me to tell you… | 纳蒂亚想让我告诉你… |
[06:58] | she regrets telling you | 她很后悔告诉你 |
[06:58] | that you shouldn’t adopt those mastiff puppies. | 你不该收养那些獒幼犬 |
[07:02] | She said that? | 她是这么说的吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah. She thinks you would be a great mother. | 是的 她觉得你会成为一个优秀的妈妈 |
[07:07] | See? I told you. | 看 我就说吧 |
[07:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:10] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[07:18] | Oh, God, I’m sorry I’m so emotional. I have– I have my period. | 天啊 很抱歉我这么激动 我来例假了 |
[07:22] | I’m about to get mine. She’s the alpha. | 我也快来了 她是T |
[07:26] | I’m gonna go change my tampon. Thank you for telling me that. | 我要去换棉条了 谢谢你告诉我 |
[07:31] | Take this. | 这个给你 |
[07:33] | It has good karma. | 会给你带来好运的 |
[07:47] | Ah, fucking A. Oatmeal? | 太棒了 燕麦 |
[07:50] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[07:53] | Hey, Oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[07:54] | Horse. | 马仔 |
[07:55] | Yeah, Nadia. Oatmeal! | 我是纳蒂亚 燕麦 |
[07:58] | Oh, you think this is your cat. | 你以为这是你的猫 |
[08:00] | This little fucking slut belongs to no one, | 这小贱猫不属于任何人 |
[08:01] | but yes, that’s my cat. | 但是它的确是我的猫 |
[08:03] | What’s your deal? | 你怎么回事 |
[08:04] | What is anyone’s deal? | 大家都怎么回事 |
[08:06] | Life is a fucking nightmare, right? | 人生就是一场该死的噩梦 |
[08:08] | Being a person is a fucking nightmare. | 生而为人就是一场该死的噩梦 |
[08:10] | And that is why I love this little fucking guy. | 所以我爱这小家伙 |
[08:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:15] | – He wants to go to you. – Yeah, he does. | -它想来找你 -没错 |
[08:18] | – You choose her? – That’s right. | -你选择她吗 -没错 |
[08:19] | You choose her? | 你选择她吗 |
[08:21] | – Hi, sweet one. – I think he chooses you. | -宝贝 -我觉得它选择了你 |
[08:22] | My little baby boy, you’re back. | 我的小宝贝 你回来了 |
[08:25] | – I owe you one. – You let me cut your hair? | -我欠你的 -让我给你剪头发吗 |
[08:28] | Well, I gotta go meet up with my friend, but… | 我要去找我朋友了 但是 |
[08:32] | some other time. We got time. We finally got time. | 以后吧 我们有时间 我们终于有时间了 |
[08:35] | I could really help you. | 我真的能帮你 |
[08:38] | I know what I’m doing. | 我很擅长的 |
[08:46] | Ferran, have you seen Nadia? | 弗兰 你看到纳蒂亚了吗 |
[08:48] | You know Nadia? | 你认识纳蒂亚吗 |
[08:49] | Oh, no, no. No, it’s not like that. I mean, well… | 不不不 不是那样的 我是说 |
[08:53] | Well, once, but, you know, it was– it was casual. | 有过一次 但是…就是普通约炮 |
[08:55] | Don’t worry. Okay, look. I just need to ask her a question. | 别担心 听着 我只想问她一个问题 |
[08:58] | Well, she’ll be around to check up on her cat. | 她会过来看她的猫 |
[09:00] | Oatmeal, right? | 燕麦 对吗 |
[09:01] | Holy shit, man! | 上帝啊 伙计 |
[09:04] | This totally out of character. | 这真是太不正常了 |
[09:05] | Yo, good for you, Alan. | 真好啊 艾伦 |
[09:07] | Ooh, should I call you James Bond? | 还是说我应该叫你詹姆斯·邦德 |
[09:08] | What? No. I’m not James Bond. I’m Alan. | 什么 不 我不是詹姆斯·邦德 我是艾伦 |
[09:13] | Do you sell, um… | 你这里卖 |
[09:15] | uh, nitrous oxide? | 氧化亚氮吗[牙医用笑气] |
[09:17] | – Like full-on actual tanks? – Do I look like a dentist? | -一整罐的那种 -我看上去像个牙医吗 |
[09:21] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | – You should look into it. – Come on. | -你应该去进点 -拜托 |
[09:25] | – You hear what I fucking just said? – Yeah, yeah, we heard you. | -你们听到我说的了吗 -我们听到了 |
[09:28] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[09:31] | – Shut up. – You shut up. | -闭嘴 -你才闭嘴 |
[09:32] | Let’s get fucking whipped cream or some shit. | 我们就买点生奶油什么的 |
[09:34] | You’re out of control, dude. | 你失去控制了 伙计 |
[09:36] | – Fuck off. – You’re out of control. | -滚 -你失去控制了 |
[09:39] | Dude, I am so pumped for tonight. | 哥们 我今晚好兴奋 |
[09:42] | Are we gonna call it or are we gonna keep– | 就这样吗 还是我们继续… |
[09:44] | I mean, if we can’t get this… | 如果我们买不到这个… |
[09:45] | – I can get us some blow. – I have a coke guy as well. | -我可以给我们搞点可卡因 -我也认识个卖家 |
[09:48] | – You both have coke guys? – Yeah. | -你们都认识卖可卡因的 -没错 |
[09:50] | – Do you not have a coke guy? – I am a coke guy. | -你不认识吗 -我就是卖可卡因的 |
[09:58] | Look who I found. | 看看我找到了谁 |
[09:59] | The wild one caught again. | 野家伙又被找到了 |
[10:02] | Feral motherfucker. | 太野了 |
[10:03] | Sweet as can be. | 还是一样可爱 |
[10:05] | Here. Come here. | 来 过来 |
[10:06] | How are you? I missed you. | 你好吗 我好想你 |
[10:10] | – Hey, Ferran. – Nadia. | -弗兰 -纳蒂亚 |
[10:12] | Show us some of your best condoms. | 你们这最好的避孕套是什么 |
[10:17] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[10:21] | Alan, are you okay? | 艾伦 你没事吧 |
[10:25] | So happy to see you. I’m so glad you’re alive. | 见到你真好 很高兴你还活着 |
[10:28] | You know what? Give me a little space, hippie. | 离我远点 嬉皮士 |
[10:29] | Nice scarf. | 围巾不错 |
[10:36] | – Oh, fuck. – Oh, fuck. | -操 -操 |
[10:39] | – Oh, fuck. – Oh, fuck. | -操 -操 |
[10:43] | Nadia, you seriously don’t remember me? | 纳蒂亚 你真的不记得我 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry, man. I think I just have one of those faces, you know? | 抱歉 哥们 我想我可能长着张大众脸吧 |
[10:50] | No. | 不 |
[10:51] | No, no, no, Nadia, you do know me. We… | 不不不 纳蒂亚 你认识我 我们… |
[10:53] | We die, we come back, | 我们死了 我们复活 |
[10:54] | and now we’re trying to figure out how to make it stop. | 现在我们在试图想办法怎么结束这事 |
[10:57] | Oh, my God. All right, man, | 我的天 好吧 哥们 |
[10:58] | you’re starting to give me the heebie-jeebies. | 你让我起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[11:02] | If you’re not the Nadia who remembers me, | 如果你不是记得我的那个纳蒂亚 |
[11:05] | you could die permanently. | 你可能会永远死掉 |
[11:08] | I need you to remember me. I need you to. | 我需要你想起来我 我需要你记起我 |
[11:10] | Look, dude, dude, hold on, hold on. | 哥们 哥们 等等 等等 |
[11:11] | Man, I need you to back the fuck up. | 哥们 我需要你离我远点 |
[11:13] | – Do you know this guy? – No. | -你认识这个人吗 -不认识 |
[11:15] | – I know her better than you do, Mike. – Do we know each other? | -我比你更了解她 迈克 -我们认识吗 |
[11:17] | – You’re fucking my girlfriend. – I didn’t fuck her yet. | -你在上我女朋友 -我还没上她 |
[11:20] | – Well, I’m not your girlfriend. – Not her. | -我不是你女朋友 -不是她 |
[11:22] | One of your grad students. | 你的一个研究生 |
[11:24] | Oh, Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[11:25] | Oh, my God, you are seriously a fucking dick. | 天 你真的是个人渣 |
[11:28] | It’s not a deal breaker for me. | 对我来说没什么大不了的 |
[11:30] | – Okay. – All right, come on. | -好 -好了 走吧 |
[11:31] | – We didn’t get the condoms. – Also not a deal breaker. | -我们没买避孕套 -依旧没什么大不了的 |
[11:35] | – Okay. – Raw dog! | -好 -不戴套做爱 |
[11:39] | This way. | 这边 |
[11:40] | Oh, fuck me. Oh, God. | 操 天啊 |
[11:43] | Alan! Alan! Be careful, dude. | 艾伦 艾伦 小心点 哥们 |
[11:47] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[11:50] | Alan, you’re just drunk, all right? Let’s go get you sobered up. | 艾伦 你只是喝多了 好吗 我们去醒醒酒 |
[11:54] | No. | 不 |
[11:56] | No, n– nothing even matters anymore. | 不 一切都没有意义了 |
[12:00] | My failure is a failure is a failure. | 我一直失败失败失败 |
[12:03] | Hey, look, man. I know you’re wasted, but I don’t give a fuck. | 哥们 我知道你喝醉了 但我不在乎 |
[12:07] | No, no, no, no. Beatrice! | 不不不不 碧翠丝 |
[12:08] | Man, fuck, fuck, fuck Beatrice, okay? | 去他妈的碧翠丝 好吗 |
[12:11] | – You’re the person I care about. – Don’t touch me. | -我关心的是你 -别碰我 |
[12:12] | – Don’t! – Hey. Hey, man. | -别 -哥们 |
[12:14] | – I’m trying to save your life. – Hey, Little Red Riding Hood. | -我是在救你的命 -小红帽 |
[12:17] | Is this sad man messing with you? | 这个可怜鬼在骚扰你吗 |
[12:19] | You know, like, take a left at Disneyland. | 迪士尼乐园左转 |
[12:22] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:22] | – I just broke it, man. – That’s okay. We’ll take care of it. | -我打碎了 哥们 -没事的 我们会处理 |
[12:25] | – I’m sorry. – Just– Just… | -对不起 -只是… 只是… |
[12:26] | – Not you fucking guys. – But I’ll fix it. | -关你们屁事 -但我会弄好的 |
[12:28] | Are we gonna play this game all night or are we leaving together? | 我们是要一整晚都玩这个游戏 还是我们一起走 |
[12:33] | You are making me want to throw up, | 你们让我想吐 |
[12:36] | Daffy Dick. Get the fuck out of here. | 二货 快滚开 |
[12:37] | She says that like it’s a problem. | 她说得好像这是个问题似的 |
[12:39] | Okay, that’s it. Everybody out. | 好了 够了 大家都出去 |
[12:40] | I gotta help my friend. I’m sorry, you too, Nadia. | 我得帮我朋友 抱歉 你也是 纳蒂亚 |
[12:43] | No, no, no. I don’t think you understand. | 不不不 我觉得你没明白 |
[12:44] | He’s my friend too. I know him. | 他也是我朋友 我认识他 |
[12:46] | – Look, you don’t know him like I do. – Alan. | -你没我熟悉他 -艾伦 |
[12:47] | He’s in a bad way. Inner circle only. | 他现在情况很糟糕 只有自己人才能解决 |
[12:49] | Dude, I am inner circle. | 哥们 我就是自己人 |
[12:51] | No, you’re not. Come on. Give me five minutes. | 不 你不是 好了 给我五分钟 |
[12:53] | – You’re fucking up, man. – I’m fucking up? | -你在干蠢事 哥们 -我干蠢事 |
[12:58] | Alan, come on, man. | 艾伦 拜托 哥们 |
[13:21] | Nadia, I know. | 纳蒂亚 我知道 |
[13:23] | I know. You’re– you’re a skeptical person. | 我知道 你是个… 你是个多疑的人 |
[13:26] | I respect that, but you are making decisions tonight | 我尊重这点 但你今晚做的决定 |
[13:28] | that are putting your life in danger. | 会把你的生命置于危险之中 |
[13:30] | – My God, this guy doesn’t give up. – I know. | -我的天 这家伙还真是不放弃 -是啊 |
[13:33] | Nadia, you’re gonna get hit by a car and die tonight. | 纳蒂亚 你今晚会被车撞死 |
[13:35] | Oh, my God, I’m sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[13:36] | Is this some kind of a creepy Dead Zone scenario? | 这是《死亡地带 》里的场景吗 |
[13:39] | – You’re actually harassing us, okay? – Yes, you’re harassing. | -你是在骚扰我们 好吗 -是的 你在骚扰我们 |
[13:42] | He’s fucking with you to fuck with me | 他通过骚扰你来骚扰我 |
[13:44] | because I made his girlfriend see God or something. | 因为我让他女朋友见到上帝了 |
[13:47] | – Let’s go. – Wait, you make people see God? | -走吧 -等等 你能让人看到上帝 |
[13:48] | – Yeah. – I’ll take it. | -是的 -不错 |
[13:50] | What I do with my time is my business, my choice, baby. | 我在我的时间里怎么做是我的事我的选择 宝贝 |
[13:53] | No, no, he is not a choice. | 不 不 他不是个选择 |
[13:55] | He is the hole where the choice should be. | 他不值得被当做选择 |
[14:00] | You need to back the fuck off, all right? | 你需要滚远点 好吗 |
[14:02] | Ten feet or I’m not responsible for what I might do. | 保持三米距离 否则发生什么我概不负责 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:10] | – Yeah. – I’m just trying to… | -是啊 -我只是想… |
[14:11] | consensually screw this young lady in peace. | 在这位女士同意的情况下静静地上她 |
[14:14] | Okay, looks like somebody’s trying to consensually screw | 好 看来有人想在这位女士同意的情况下 |
[14:18] | this young lady in peace. | 静静地上她 |
[14:25] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[14:27] | Now do guys like blow jobs or that’s a rumor? | 现在男人们都喜欢口交还是说是谣言 |
[14:30] | Love ’em, love ’em, love ’em. | 喜欢 喜欢 喜欢 |
[14:31] | – Oh, yeah? – Big fans. | -是吗 -超喜欢 |
[14:33] | I’ll tell you what else too… | 我告诉你还有什么… |
[14:41] | 发给碧翠丝 现在打给迈克 | |
[14:43] | – I fucking want you. – Oh, okay. | -我想要你 -好 |
[14:45] | Fucking right here. | 就在这 |
[14:46] | I’ll get at it right now. | 现在就要 |
[14:49] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好好好好好 |
[14:57] | I’m just too busy. I can’t. | 我太忙了 接不了 |
[15:21] | Hey, uh, I’m just gonna grab this two-top. | 你好 我在这个两人桌坐一下 |
[15:22] | I’m trying to keep an eye on that gentleman. | 我想盯着那个男人 |
[15:23] | I’m worried he might kill himself, | 我担心他可能会自杀 |
[15:25] | but I got to keep it on the QT, cool? | 但我得保持低调 可以吗 |
[15:27] | – What you having? – Cup of coffee. Thanks. | -你要点点什么 -一杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[15:33] | Hey, Alan. | 艾伦 |
[15:35] | Hey, Alan, are you awake? | 艾伦 你醒着吗 |
[15:39] | Fuck, uh… I gotta take this. It’s my girlfriend. | 糟了 我必须接这通电话 是我女朋友打来的 |
[15:41] | Just give me two minutes, all right? You stay put. | 两分钟就好 你别走 |
[15:44] | Hey, just grabbing some food with Alan. | 只是在和艾伦吃点东西 |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:30] | Oh, yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | Fucking God damn it. | 我了个去 |
[16:42] | – Do you have Nadia’s number? – Yeah. | -你有纳蒂亚的号码吗 -有 |
[16:44] | – Can you call her for me? – Why? | -能帮我打给她吗 -为什么 |
[16:46] | Tell her I found her cat. | 和她说我找到她的猫了 |
[16:48] | I can’t lie about Oatmeal. | 我不能拿燕麦来骗她 |
[16:49] | Why don’t you have her number? I thought you knew her. | 你为什么没有她的号码 你不是认识她吗 |
[16:51] | I do know her. | 我是认识她 |
[16:51] | I know her better than she knows herself right now. | 而且我现在比她自己还了解她 |
[16:56] | I do have her number. | 我是有她的号码 |
[17:05] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[17:31] | – We really skipped the condoms, huh? – Yeah, we did. | -我们真不戴套吗 -是的 |
[17:34] | Don’t worry about it. | 不管了 |
[17:45] | Did Oatmeal show up? | 燕麦出现了吗 |
[17:46] | No, but Alan’s here and he wanted me to tell you– | 没 但是艾伦来了 他要我告诉你 |
[17:49] | Who? Dead Zone? Nice fucking guy. | 谁 死亡地带吗 好人一个 |
[17:51] | You tell this Cronenberg-looking motherfucker | 你跟那个长得像柯南伯格的混蛋说 |
[17:53] | that I don’t like stalkers. | 我不喜欢别人跟踪我 |
[17:55] | Mostly. | 大多数时候都不喜欢 |
[17:56] | He said that you owe him $152,780.86. | 他说你欠他15.278086万 |
[18:05] | All right, uh… | 好吧 |
[18:07] | I need cigarettes anyway. | 正好我顺便要去买烟 |
[18:11] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[18:16] | She’s on her way. | 她现在过来 |
[18:26] | Want me to go with you? | 要我和你一起去吗 |
[18:27] | No, you lazy fuck. | 不用了 你个懒人 |
[18:28] | And you don’t get points for offering, either. | 你提出来也不会有加分 |
[18:31] | Listen, don’t touch my stuff while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 不要碰我的东西 |
[18:34] | – I’ll know. – All right. | -我会知道的 -好 |
[18:36] | 来自碧翠丝 这是你吗 | |
[18:37] | Oh, Jesus. Fuck. | 天呐 我去 |
[18:39] | 迈克 我知道你现在和别的女人一起 但是我要你打给我 | |
[18:40] | 照片里的人是谁 我一点也没生气 打给我 太扯蛋了 你就是个混蛋 快接电话 我就是个傻子 你当然会到处乱搞 孩子和我都恨死你了 | |
[18:43] | That’s a lot of messages. | 发了这么多短信 |
[18:53] | Hey, man, can you spare some change? | 能施舍点零钱吗 |
[18:56] | Spare some change? | 零钱 |
[18:57] | – I can do better than that. – Yeah? | -我可以给你多一点 -是吗 |
[19:04] | You’re supposed to get down on one knee, aren’t you? | 你应该单膝下跪吧 |
[19:10] | Let’s– Let’s– Oh, uh… | 来吧 |
[19:13] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会向我求婚呢 |
[19:15] | – Yes! – Yeah? | -我愿意 -是吗 |
[19:16] | – Yes! Yes! – Yes! | -我愿意 -太好了 |
[19:18] | A hundred times yes! | 一百个愿意 |
[19:22] | Let me see this. | 给我看看 |
[19:25] | – Here. Come with me. – Yeah? | -来 跟我走 -嗯 |
[19:28] | Uh, this way. | 这边走 |
[19:30] | No funny business, okay? | 不要耍滑头 |
[19:32] | – I’m a married man. – Yeah. | -我已经结婚了 -嗯 |
[19:34] | We’re, uh– We’re true. | 我们是真爱 |
[19:41] | Hey, Horsey. | 马仔 |
[19:44] | We got one. | 送上门了 |
[19:48] | I bet you want a hit. | 想抽一口吧 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:52] | You gonna pay for that? | 你会付钱吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[19:56] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[20:01] | What’s in that wallet? | 钱包里有什么 |
[20:07] | You know what? Take– Take it all. | 这样吧 全都拿去 |
[20:10] | Take everything. I don’t need any of it. | 全拿走吧 我不需要 |
[20:12] | I don’t need any of it anymore. No. Here. | 我不需要了 给 |
[20:16] | Yeah. Take it. | 拿着 |
[20:18] | All right. All right, enough. Let’s get out of here. | 好了 够了 我们走吧 |
[20:21] | Hey, haircut, is he with you? | 卷毛 他和你一起吗 |
[20:22] | – Yeah, man. – Fucking loser. | -对 -窝囊废 |
[20:24] | Okay, we’re gonna keep his things. | 他的东西归我们了 |
[20:26] | All right, good for you, man. | 恭喜你啊 |
[20:44] | Okay, man, you have got exactly as long as it takes me | 我买烟的同时 |
[20:48] | to buy these cigarettes to tell me what the hell is happening. | 你要告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[20:52] | You told me that time is relative. | 你和我说过时间是相对的 |
[20:53] | Actually, your buddy Einstein said that. | 这是你哥们爱因斯坦说的 |
[20:56] | Metaphysically speaking, | 从哲学角度来说 |
[20:58] | you and I are intrinsically and inexplicably linked. | 我和你在本质上有着解释不清的关系 |
[21:01] | And I’m convinced our true purpose is | 我相信我们真正的目的在于 |
[21:03] | to-to connect with each other, | 即使不能拯救彼此的生命 |
[21:04] | if not help save each other’s lives. | 也要与彼此联系在一起 |
[21:07] | In another world, hopefully you are doing the same for me. | 在另一个世界里 希望你也能为我这么做 |
[21:10] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[21:15] | I know where Oatmeal is. | 我知道燕麦在哪 |
[21:18] | – Where? – In the park. | -在哪 -在公园里 |
[21:23] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去找它吧 |
[21:34] | I mean, this is a very particular challenge. | 这是一个非常特别的挑战 |
[21:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:39] | Alan, I am worried about you | 艾伦 我担心你 |
[21:40] | and I’d like to keep you from hurting yourself. | 我不想你伤害自己 |
[21:43] | I feel terrific. | 我感觉非常好 |
[21:45] | All right, Alan, I– I know what you’re up to, okay? | 艾伦 我知道你想干什么 |
[21:48] | And I’m sure that you do feel fantastic | 我肯定你感觉非常好 |
[21:49] | ’cause that’s how a lot of people feel | 因为很多人想要自杀的时候 |
[21:50] | when they’ve decided to kill themselves. | 都是这种感觉 |
[21:53] | The emotional buoyancy, giving things to strangers, | 轻松的心情 把东西送给陌生人 |
[21:55] | proposing to gutter punks, et cetera. | 向乞丐求婚等等 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry. Can I lay down? Uh… I just– My heart’s palpitating. | 抱歉 我能躺下吗 我只是有点喘不过气 |
[22:08] | Are you gonna put me to sleep? | 你是要哄我睡觉吗 |
[22:15] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 对 我要哄你睡觉 |
[22:21] | Would you like to hear a story? | 你想不想听一个故事 |
[22:24] | Sure. | 好 |
[22:25] | Okay. There we go. | 好的 那我开始讲了 |
[22:33] | Did you ever hear the one | 你有没有听过那个 |
[22:35] | about the broken man and the lady with a death wish | 伤心欲绝的男人和内心想死的女人 |
[22:39] | who got stuck in a loop? | 被困在循环里的故事 |
[22:41] | Tell me. | 讲讲吧 |
[22:45] | Once upon a time… | 很久很久以前 |
[22:47] | there was a very special boy named Alan. | 有一个非常特别的男孩叫艾伦 |
[22:51] | And one day… | 有一天 |
[22:53] | life got to be too much for him. | 他承受不了生活的压力 |
[22:55] | So he decided to take a walk off the side of the roof. | 于是他决定从屋顶上跳下去 |
[23:00] | But on his way down, | 但他在坠落的途中 |
[23:02] | a very tough lady, | 一个非常厉害的女人 |
[23:04] | who looked like if Andrew Dice Clay | 她长得就像安德鲁·戴斯·克雷[演员] |
[23:06] | and the little girl from Brave made a baby, | 与《勇敢传说》里的女孩生的孩子 |
[23:08] | she caught him in her crazy hair… | 她用一头长发接住了他 |
[23:11] | like it was a dolphins’ net. | 就像海豚的渔网一样 |
[23:13] | I love Brave. | 我很喜欢《勇敢传说》 |
[23:16] | And I love Dice… | 而我很爱戴斯… |
[23:18] | which I’m sure will eventually become problematic. | 这最终肯定会出问题 |
[23:22] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[23:24] | uh, even though the girl caught him… | 虽然女孩接住了他 |
[23:27] | well, now, you see, she wasn’t in such hot shape either. | 但是 她的情况也不是很好 |
[23:32] | You see, life was too painful. | 因为生活实在太难熬了 |
[23:36] | Or they were too fragile. | 也或许是他们太脆弱了 |
[23:39] | But either way you slice it, they just couldn’t hack it. | 但不管怎么说 他们就是打破不了魔咒 |
[23:44] | And then one night… | 直到有一天晚上 |
[23:46] | something miraculous happened. | 发生了一件奇迹般的事 |
[23:50] | They made it through alive. | 他们成功活了下来 |
[23:55] | Yeah, he’s– he’s around here somewhere. | 它应该就在这附近 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:59] | All right, man, how’d you know about my college fund? | 哥们 你怎么会知道我的大学基金 |
[24:03] | You told me. | 你告诉我的 |
[24:05] | Well, I never talk about shit from then, so it seems weird to me | 我从来不聊那时候的事 所以我觉得很奇怪 |
[24:07] | that I would’ve told somebody that I don’t know something like that. | 我怎么会跟一个不认识的人说起这个 |
[24:09] | I’m telling you we know each other. | 我们真的认识 |
[24:11] | Okay, great, what else do you know about me? | 好吧 你还知道我什么事 |
[24:15] | It’s your birthday. | 今天是你生日 |
[24:18] | That’s why it’s weird that you said I would die tonight. | 所以你说我今晚会死 感觉很奇怪 |
[24:22] | I’ve always been superstitious about this particular birthday. | 我一直对今年的生日有点迷信 |
[24:25] | ‘Cause of your mother. | 因为你母亲的事 |
[24:35] | Fuck. Nadia! | 该死 纳蒂亚 |
[24:37] | Nadia, wait. Look, I’m– I’m sorry. | 纳蒂亚 等等我 抱歉 |
[24:39] | I’m not trying to freak you out or anything. | 我不是想吓你或是什么 |
[24:41] | Oh, shit, look who it is. | 我靠 看看这是谁 |
[24:43] | No, I know that guy. | 我认识这个人 |
[24:45] | He’s self-destructive and he’s fucking dangerous. | 他有自虐倾向 而且非常危险 |
[24:49] | He does not seem to like you, huh? | 看来他对你印象不咋地 |
[24:52] | Hey, he’s mentally unstable. I’m serious. | 他精神不稳定 我说真的 |
[24:54] | Get away from him. The guy’s crazy. | 你离他远点 他是个疯子 |
[24:56] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[24:58] | Nadia, wait! | 纳蒂亚 小心 |
[25:00] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[25:04] | – Did you just save my life? – Yeah. | -你是救了我一命吗 -对 |
[25:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:07] | I told you I know you. | 我说了我认识你 |
[25:12] | I can’t handle this shit, man. This is just too much for me. | 我搞不明白 哥们 这一切太混乱了 |
[25:15] | No. | 不 |
[25:43] | No. | 不要 |
[26:03] | You dumb dumb, dumb fucking cunt. | 我他妈真是蠢到家了 |
[26:08] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:47] | I am so fucking happy that you did not jump. | 你没跳下去 我太他妈开心了 |
[26:52] | You promise if I don’t jump, I’ll be happy? | 如果我不跳 你保证我会快乐吗 |
[26:56] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[26:58] | Absolutely not. | 我保证不了 |
[27:01] | But I can promise you that you will not be alone. | 但我可以保证你不会是孤身一人 |
[27:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:11] | What now? | 接下来干什么 |
[27:14] | Now we get the fuck off of this roof before you change your mind. | 我们赶紧离开屋顶 免得你改变主意 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry. This is all about me. | 抱歉 这事都怪我 |
[27:30] | Uh, I was seeing this girl, right? | 我在跟一个女孩交往 |
[27:32] | And, uh, it’s early days, but it could be something, you know? | 现在才刚开始 不过很有发展前景 |
[27:36] | And she told me she’s got this crazy boyfriend. | 她跟我说 她有个疯子男朋友 |
[27:39] | And I took that to be hyperbolic, | 我以为她是在夸张 |
[27:40] | but I never imagined that it would… you know? | 但我从没想过他会这样… |
[27:43] | – What? What’s the matter? – Come on. | -怎么了 -走吧 |
[27:51] | Nadia, where are you going? | 纳蒂亚 你去哪里 |
[27:59] | It’s wild how they don’t hit you when you look both ways, huh? | 真神奇 只要看一下两边就不会被撞到 |
[28:15] | We shall commence! | 开始吧 |
[28:17] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[28:20] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |