时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – Press play here. – Okay. | -点这里播放 -好的 |
[00:15] | And that’s the same songs that we had? | 这和我们的歌单一样吗 |
[00:16] | – It is, yeah. – Okay. | -是的没错 -行 |
[00:23] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 借一步说话 行吗 |
[00:25] | Yeah, sure. What’s going on? | 没问题 发生什么事了 |
[00:26] | I was looking at the original. | 我看了原版 |
[00:28] | – In two, right? – Yeah. | -第二幕戏 -嗯 |
[00:30] | And Marianne in that one… | 那版的玛丽安… |
[00:33] | She does have kind of a different energy at the beginning of the… | 她开场时的确有某种魔力… |
[00:41] | There’s this great moment where she goes into the refrigerator and… | 这一刻意义重大 她突然走向冰箱… |
[00:43] | Like the equivalent or something, like a version of… | 和原版比较类似… |
[00:46] | Right, here we go. And go ahead. | 好了 准备 现在开始 |
[00:50] | Do you want the door open? | 门要开着吗 |
[00:58] | All right. Stand by to roll, guys. | 好了 大家 即将开机 |
[01:00] | – Let’s get slate in. – Ten seconds… | -准备打板 -十秒倒计时… |
[01:05] | Marker. | 打板 |
[01:07] | And action. | 开始 |
[01:28] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[01:31] | Why can’t I just call Mommy? | 为什么我不能给妈妈打电话 |
[01:37] | Because, sweetie, | 因为呀 宝贝 |
[01:39] | you already said good night to Mommy. | 你已经跟妈妈说晚安啦 |
[01:42] | You talked to her already, remember? | 你和她说过了 记得吗 |
[01:44] | But I forgot to show her | 但我忘了给她看 |
[01:45] | the picture I drew in the kitchen. | 我在厨房画的画了 |
[01:48] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 那… |
[01:50] | she’ll be here tomorrow when you get home from school, | 等你明天放学回来 妈妈也在家啦 |
[01:51] | and you can show her then, okay? | 到时候你再给她看吧 好吗 |
[01:56] | How do you know she’s gonna be here? | 你怎么知道她明天会回家 |
[01:59] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道的呢 |
[02:01] | Because she is coming at noon. | 因为她中午就回来 |
[02:04] | Her train gets in at twelve o’clock. | 她的火车十二点到站 |
[02:07] | Close your eyes, kiddo. | 闭上眼睛吧 小鬼头 |
[03:12] | 第二幕 波利 | |
[04:33] | – Hi. You’re awake. – Yeah, you know. | -嗨 你还没睡 -对的 你知道的 |
[04:36] | So, you made it out of there? | 生意谈成了吗 |
[04:38] | – Yeah! – That’s great! | -嗯 -真棒 |
[04:39] | I ended up taking the nine o’clock. | 我改坐九点那班车了 |
[04:41] | Fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[04:43] | Ava’s gonna be thrilled. | 艾娃肯定会高兴坏 |
[04:44] | I told her she wouldn’t see you until after school tomorrow. | 我跟她说 明天放学才能见到你 |
[04:47] | Yeah. How’s she been sleeping? | 嗯哼 她睡得好吗 |
[04:48] | You’ll do pick-up in the morning? Yeah? | 你明早送她去上学吗 |
[04:51] | She’s sleeping great. That rain app you got is genius. | 她睡得很香 你下载的雨声应用程序很好用 |
[04:54] | – Good. – She doesn’t wake up anymore. | -挺好的 -她夜里再也没醒过 |
[04:56] | That’s great. | 那挺好的 |
[04:57] | So, how was the train? Did you sleep? | 车程顺利吗 在车上睡了没 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:01] | Um, not really, I… I did some work, I read. | 说不上休息 我… 我做了点工作 看资料 |
[05:04] | – It’s… – Good. | -就是… -不错 |
[05:10] | You just ditched the dinner last minute? | 你最后还是把晚餐翘掉了吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah. I told Ackerman Ava was sick. | 嗯 我跟阿克曼说艾娃病了 |
[05:14] | He was bummed, but he really couldn’t do anything about it. | 他不太高兴 但拿我一点办法也没有 |
[05:17] | Don’t use that one too often. | 别老用这个借口 |
[05:22] | So, you didn’t eat. You must be hungry. | 你没吃晚饭 现在肯定饿了 |
[05:23] | You want a little something to eat? | 想吃点啥吗 |
[05:24] | – No, I’m not hungry. – There’s some pasta left over | -不 我不饿 -还剩了点意面 |
[05:26] | from Ava’s dinner. | 艾娃晚餐剩的 |
[05:27] | It’s not gonna win any awards, | 虽然算不上人间美味吧 |
[05:29] | – but… – No, thanks. | -但是… -不用 谢了 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | Do we have a bottle of wine open, by chance? | 家里还有没喝完的红酒吗 |
[05:35] | I don’t know, let’s see. | 不知道 我找找 |
[05:38] | Yes. | 有的 |
[05:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:50] | It’s… | 是… |
[05:52] | Kate. She thinks I’m in…! | 凯特的短信 不知为何… |
[05:55] | – West Coast for some reason. – Right. | -她以为我在西海岸 -好的 |
[05:58] | How are she and Peter? | 她和彼得怎么样了 |
[06:00] | They doing okay? Everything all right over there? | 他俩都还好吧 最近过得怎么样 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I think so. Usual drama, nothing new. | 就那样吧 吵吵闹闹 没什么稀奇 |
[06:04] | Why? | 问这干嘛 |
[06:06] | No, ’cause I tried to get, lunch with Peter the other day. | 没什么 因为我之前想约彼得吃午饭 |
[06:09] | I had some free time, and just, I feel like he’s avoiding me. | 正好我有空 但感觉他躲着我 |
[06:13] | He’s just been blowing me off the last couple months. | 他这几个月还一直放我鸽子 |
[06:16] | Did you ask him why? | 你问他为什么了吗 |
[06:17] | I tried to. He just mumbled something | 我问了 他搪塞过去了 |
[06:19] | about it being a busy time. | 说什么忙不过来 |
[06:20] | It’s not like him, he’s usually really excited | 不像他的风格 他总是兴趣盎然 |
[06:24] | to brag about his latest adventures. | 急着吹嘘最新的冒险 |
[06:26] | Well, maybe he’s just stressed at work. | 可能他工作压力太大了吧 |
[06:30] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[06:38] | You still mad at me? | 你还在生我气吗 |
[06:41] | What? About what? | 什么 生什么气 |
[06:44] | You were pretty pissed on the phone last night. | 昨晚电话里感觉你气鼓鼓的 |
[06:48] | No, that was nothing. No. | 没什么事 没事 |
[06:50] | I texted you after, but you were probably asleep. | 后面我给你发了短信 可能你已经睡下了 |
[06:52] | Yeah. I was really wiped. | 是的 我累坏了 |
[06:55] | Anyway, sorry about what I said. | 不管怎样 抱歉我说了那样的话 |
[06:58] | Yeah, that’s… Really, please. It’s nothing. | 好了 这真的… 真没事 |
[07:01] | Just forget it. It’s not a big deal. | 让它翻篇吧 没事的 |
[07:05] | Do you know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[07:08] | You mean the renovation, right? | 你是说家里装修的事吧 |
[07:10] | Yeah. In the attic. | 对 阁楼装修 |
[07:11] | So, anyway, I… | 那 不管怎样 我… |
[07:13] | I was just trying to say, it was that… | 我只想说 就是… |
[07:15] | I get that it’s a really busy time | 我知道你现在工作很忙 |
[07:17] | – for you right now, with all the acquisitions… – Yes. | -忙着收购的事… -是的 |
[07:18] | And all that, which is fine, but the thing is that… | 还有别的事情 这没关系 但问题是… |
[07:23] | you know, you left it mid… | 是你突然离开… |
[07:25] | So when the desk’s upstairs, | 所以书桌在楼上 |
[07:27] | but my books and all my papers are downstairs, | 但我的书和资料都在楼下 |
[07:30] | -I can’t really, you know… -I know. You’re right. You’re right, you’re right. | -我没办法 你知道吧… -懂了 你说得对 |
[07:32] | And, as I said on the phone, | 还有 我电话里也说了 |
[07:35] | um, it’s your office, so you decide what you want. | 这是你的办公室 你自己看着决定吧 |
[07:39] | Yeah. But I don’t… Mira, it was your idea, | 但是我不… 米拉 是你提出来的 |
[07:41] | the whole renovation’s your vision. | 整个装修计划是你的主意 |
[07:43] | – I know. Yeah. – It just doesn’t make sense | -我知道 -没道理啊 |
[07:44] | that you suddenly don’t care what part of the house is like… | 你突然就不关心房子的布局装修了… |
[07:47] | I’m sorry, I’m doing it again, I’m blaming you. | 不好意思 我没忍住 我又在指责你 |
[07:49] | – It’s okay, you can. – No, no, no. I… | -没事 你没错 -不 不 不 我… |
[07:52] | All I’m saying is that it is fine for me | 绕了这么一圈 我只想说 |
[07:54] | to come back downstairs, okay? | 我可以回楼下工作 好吗 |
[07:56] | I will move the desk myself… | 我自己把桌子搬下来… |
[07:59] | and that’s fine, that’s it. | 都行 就这样吧 |
[08:01] | And then you just finish it up whenever you have the time, | 收尾工作就等你有空再弄 |
[08:05] | and that’s okay. | 这也没问题 |
[08:07] | And I’m not being passive-aggressive. | 我并不是在消极反抗 |
[08:09] | I really mean it. I’m… I’m happy to do that. | 这些都是我的真心话 我… 我很乐意这样 |
[08:12] | – Okay? – Okay, fine. | -行吗 -行的 |
[08:17] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 那行 |
[08:19] | Cool. Then it’s settled. | 那行 就定好了 |
[08:28] | Man, watching you eat that is making me so hungry, | 天啊 看你吃东西我也饿坏了 |
[08:30] | I’m gonna polish off that pasta. | 我要去吃掉那碗意面 |
[08:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:56] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[09:00] | Everything okay? | 真的没事吗 |
[09:09] | Mira, what’s the matter? | 米拉 出什么事了 |
[09:16] | I, um… | 我… |
[09:20] | I came back tonight because I needed to talk to you about something. | 我今晚回来是想和你谈一件事 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:27] | I’m here. | 我在听 |
[09:34] | I fell in love with someone. | 我爱上别人了 |
[09:38] | It sounds stupid. It’s so stupid. | 这听起来太蠢了 太蠢了 |
[09:42] | Maybe, maybe it’s stupid. I don’t know. | 也许 不光是听起来蠢 我不知道 |
[09:46] | I met him in September, in, San Francisco. | 我在旧金山遇见的他 当时是九月 |
[09:51] | He’s the CEO of an Israeli startup that we’re buying out. He… he’s… | 他是我们正在收购的以色列创业公司的执行总裁 他是… |
[09:57] | Israeli, from Tel Aviv. | 以色列人 来自特拉维夫 |
[10:01] | He will be relocating out here at some point. I mean, not… | 他以后会来这边办公 我是说… |
[10:04] | exactly here, it’ll probably be the New York office, | 不是我们这里 他可能会在纽约办公 |
[10:08] | but I don’t… I don’t know which city it’s going to be, | 但我不知道… 具体是哪个城市 |
[10:11] | but either way, he will be… | 但不管哪个城市 他都会… |
[10:15] | moving to the States. | 搬来美国生活 |
[10:22] | He’s not someone you would think too highly of, I bet. | 我敢说你不会对他评价很高的 |
[10:27] | He’s not really an intellectual. You’d probably… I don’t know… | 他不是那种知识分子 大概… 我也说不好… |
[10:33] | make fun of him. | 你会取笑他 |
[10:40] | I don’t know how it happened, it just… it happened. | 我不知道是怎么发生的 它就只是… 发生了 |
[10:48] | I felt terrible about it. | 我很愧疚 |
[10:54] | But it was good for me. | 但这段关系对我来说是美好的 |
[10:58] | It was… it was really good. | 真的… 真的很美好 |
[11:06] | Please, say something. Please. | 说点什么吧 求你了 |
[11:15] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[11:18] | I know it’s unforgivable that I didn’t tell you about it earlier. | 我明白 没有早点告诉你 我不值得原谅 |
[11:21] | I mean, I just… I couldn’t. And, um… | 我只是… 我说不出口… |
[11:26] | I didn’t know what was gonna happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[11:31] | I guess I thought that you would find out on your own at some point. | 我以为你早晚会发现的 |
[11:36] | How was I supposed to find out? | 你要我怎么发现 |
[11:41] | I don’t know. You didn’t… | 我不知道 你没有… |
[11:45] | Haven’t… You didn’t feel anything? | 你没有… 感觉到任何不对吗 |
[11:51] | No. | 没有 |
[12:00] | Well, that right there might be a sign of something, I guess. | 好吧 我想总会有一些迹象的吧 |
[12:03] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[12:08] | – Sorry. – You okay? | -抱歉 -你没事吧 |
[12:10] | Here. | 我去吧 |
[12:11] | Here, let me… | 等着 让我来… |
[12:18] | Here, just drink this, okay? | 给 喝了它 好吗 |
[12:21] | Okay, please? | 喝了它 好吗 |
[12:22] | So, what am I supposed to do with this information here? | 你指望我怎么接受这件事 |
[12:27] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[12:29] | I thought that it would pass, but it hasn’t. | 我以为对他的感情会慢慢变淡 可是没有 |
[12:37] | So it’s still… | 所以你还… |
[12:41] | it’s still going on? | 还爱着他吗 |
[12:44] | Like, right now? | 此时此刻还爱吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:55] | And you’re gonna keep doing it? | 你还会继续爱着他吗 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:05] | Yes. | 我会 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 我会 |
[13:13] | So why are you telling me right now? | 你为什么现在告诉我 |
[13:18] | I don’t… I thought you should know. | 我不知道… 我觉得你理应知情 |
[13:20] | Why are you telling me tonight? | 你为什么今晚告诉我 |
[13:22] | – Why… – I’m going to Tel Aviv, | -为什么… -我打算明天晚上 |
[13:24] | with him, tomorrow night. | 和他一起去特拉维夫 |
[13:26] | – What… – I have to go. I have to go. | -什么… -我必须去 我必须去 |
[13:27] | Just for a little bit. I don’t know for how long, and… | 只是去一阵子 我不知道会待多久 还有… |
[13:31] | I’m gonna talk to Ava in the morning, | 我打算早上告诉艾娃 |
[13:32] | and I’m gonna tell her that, um, I have to go away for work, | 我打算跟她说 我会出差一阵子 |
[13:37] | which is true. I… | 我的确是要出差 我… |
[13:39] | Someone has to oversee the transition. | 公司需要有人监督交易 |
[13:42] | Ackerman and I spoke, | 阿克曼和我谈过了 |
[13:43] | and we both agreed that I would go… I would do it. | 他也同意我去… 我会去的 |
[13:44] | So I am leaving tomorrow night at 10:00 p.m. from JFK. | 所以我明晚10点要从肯尼迪机场出发 |
[13:49] | What do you… why does Ackerman need you to leave tomorrow? | 你什么意思… 为什么阿克曼要你明天就走 |
[13:51] | No, it’s not Ack… It’s not about him. | 不 不关阿克曼的事 |
[13:52] | It’s because Poli’s go… | 是因为波里… |
[13:56] | What? | 什么 |
[14:02] | That’s his name. It’s, um… | 波利是他的姓 波利… |
[14:06] | short for Poliakov, his first name’s Saul, | 是波利亚科夫的缩写 他的名字是索尔 |
[14:09] | but everyone just calls him Poli. | 但大家都叫他波里 |
[14:13] | He’s going tomorrow. I’m gonna go with him, so… | 他明天就走 我要和他一起去 所以… |
[14:18] | You already bought a ticket? | 你已经买好机票了吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:28] | I mean, now that I’m talking to you, | 我站在这里跟你说话 |
[14:29] | now that I’m in this house, it’s… | 站在这间房子里 这简直… |
[14:35] | it seems crazy. | 这简直疯了 |
[14:41] | Nothing could be crazier. It’s just… | 没有比这更疯狂的了 这… |
[14:42] | it’s really surreal. It’s… | 这简直像一场梦 这… |
[14:47] | But at least now you know. Now you know. | 但至少你现在知道了 你知道了 |
[14:48] | – That’s a relief, I guess. – I don’t know anything. | -我总算是松了口气 -我什么都不知道 |
[14:50] | I don’t know what’s going on here. | 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[14:53] | I told you what’s going on. I don’t… | 我告诉过你了 我不知道… |
[14:59] | I don’t know what else that I can say. It’s… | 我不知道我还能说什么… |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | Go ahead, I’ll be right up. | 你先上去吧 我马上就来 |
[16:58] | You have marks on your back. | 你背上有印子 |
[16:59] | What? | 什么 |
[17:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:10] | I need some things for the… | 我需要… |
[17:13] | Did you have a chance to pick up the dry cleaning? | 你有空去干洗店取衣服吗 |
[17:19] | – No, no, I didn’t. – That’s okay. | -不 我没空 -没关系 |
[17:21] | You can pick it up yourself in the morning. | 你可以明天早上自己去取 |
[17:23] | Yeah. I’m not sure I’ll have time. | 好吧 我不确定有没有空 |
[17:25] | I wanna be with Ava until I drop her off at preschool, | 我想在送艾娃去幼儿园之前都陪着她 |
[17:27] | and then I have to run to a meeting, | 我还要开个会 |
[17:29] | but it’s okay. Never mind. | 但没关系 别在意 |
[17:34] | How long are you going for? | 你要去多久 |
[17:36] | I don’t know. It depends. | 我不知道 看情况吧 |
[17:39] | On… on what? Is it something that you’re… | 看… 什么情况 还有什么… |
[17:43] | – still trying to figure out? – Three months. | -还没搞清楚的吗 -三个月 |
[17:53] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | And… | 那… |
[18:06] | What about Ava? Have you thought about… | 艾娃怎么办 你想过她吗… |
[18:09] | I’ll see her every other weekend. | 每两周的周末我会去看她 |
[18:10] | – Got it in the contract. – You will? | -合同里都写好了 -你会吗 |
[18:12] | It’ll be a long weekend, Friday to Sunday, so… | 我的周末很长 从周五到周日 所以… |
[18:14] | Flight’s 11 hours, not the end of the world. | 飞11个小时 还不算太糟 |
[18:16] | I’ll get a hotel nearby and she can stay with me. | 我会就近找一家旅馆 她就能和我待在一起了 |
[18:19] | And then there’s Skype and there’s FaceTime, | 况且还有讯佳普和视频通话 |
[18:21] | I mean, we… I could talk to her every night. | 我们… 我可以每晚都和她聊天 |
[18:23] | It’s a seven-hour time difference, | 我们有七小时时差 |
[18:24] | so when she gets home from preschool, | 所以她从幼儿园回家的时候 |
[18:25] | I’ll be home from work. | 我也已经下班回家了 |
[18:27] | People do this. I won’t be the first, | 人们都这样 我又不是第一个 |
[18:28] | or the last. Men do it all the time, | 也不是最后一个 男人从古至今都这样 |
[18:30] | and then, you know, it’s not really a big deal, so… | 这又不是什么大事 所以… |
[18:31] | Okay. As long as you’ve convinced yourself. | 行吧 你过得了自己这关就行 |
[18:33] | I don’t care if I’m convincing anyone. | 别人怎么看我不在乎 |
[18:34] | I don’t give a shit. You can think I’m a monster, | 我他妈一点都不在乎 你骂我畜生也好 |
[18:36] | think whatever the fuck you want, I don’t care! | 随便你他妈怎么想 我不在乎 |
[18:50] | This can’t… I just… I can’t do this right now. | 这… 我… 我要崩溃了 |
[18:54] | Let’s talk about this later. I can’t… I just… | 以后再说吧 我现在… 我… |
[18:56] | – I can’t do it right now. – When’s later? | -我现在没心情 -以后是什么时候 |
[18:56] | When I get back. | 等我回来再说 |
[18:58] | – So in four months? – When I get back, | -所以还要等四个月 -等我回来 |
[18:59] | we will, you know, set something up in advance | 我们就先预约那些 |
[19:01] | with a couples therapist or a mediator, | 婚姻治疗师或者调解员聊聊 |
[19:04] | and we’ll… we’ll start some sort of process. | 然后我们… 我们就可以进入下一个阶段 |
[19:07] | A process of what? | 什么阶段 |
[19:10] | Of detachment. | 分离 |
[19:13] | Detachment? What the fuck is detachment? | 分离 你他妈什么意思 |
[19:15] | It’s a separation. | 就是分居 |
[19:22] | You want a divorce? | 你想离婚吗 |
[19:25] | Maybe. I think so. | 可能有点吧 |
[19:29] | But we don’t have to do it right away. I think it’s best… | 也不用马上做决定 我觉得最好… |
[19:32] | that it’s gradual, so that Ava isn’t… | 慢慢来 这样艾娃不会… |
[19:35] | Yeah. Gradual, gradual. You’re leaving her overnight. | 对 慢慢来 你都要抛弃她了 |
[19:37] | – I’m not leaving her. – Really gradual. | -我没有抛弃她 -这就是你的慢慢来 |
[19:38] | Don’t say that. I’m leaving you. I’m not leaving her. | 少放屁 我离开的是你 不是她 |
[19:41] | Yeah. Try explaining that to her. | 行吧 那你自己去和她解释吧 |
[19:43] | I will. I’m gonna tell her | 可以啊 我会和她说 |
[19:44] | that I’ll see her in less than two weeks from today, | 我们两周之后就能再见了 |
[19:46] | and… and, you know, when I’m back from this trip, | 等… 等我出差回来了 |
[19:49] | we’re gonna be together a lot, you know, all the time. | 我们就有大把时间待在一起 甚至是全天 |
[19:51] | All the time. | 全天24小时 |
[19:57] | I mean, maybe the three of us can start this process, | 我们三个可以试试这样 |
[20:00] | you know, over Skype with a family counselor… | 在讯佳普上咨询家庭顾问… |
[20:00] | I’m not really interested in going along with your process. | 我对你的咨询毫无兴趣 |
[20:04] | Okay, fine. | 行吧 |
[20:05] | – We won’t do it. – Good. | -那就不做 -太好了 |
[20:09] | Whatever you want. I mean, I can’t force you | 随便你 我也不能逼你 |
[20:10] | to do anything, so… | 去干嘛 所以… |
[20:13] | I’m just gonna take some clothes. | 我收拾衣服就走 |
[20:15] | That’s all I need. And of course, I’ll pay | 其他我也不需要 当然了 我会出钱 |
[20:16] | for all of the help that you need, obviously. | 你需要什么都可以 这是肯定的 |
[20:20] | – Okay. Thank you. – You don’t need to worry | -好的 谢谢你 -你不用担心 |
[20:21] | – about anything. – Sounds great. | -我会处理好 -听着真好 |
[20:26] | When I get back, we can talk about the rest, | 等我回来之后 我们再讨论之后的事 |
[20:27] | but I’m sure we’ll work it out. | 我相信我们能处理好的 |
[20:30] | I don’t wanna fight you, Jonathan. I just wanna leave. | 我不想和你吵架 乔纳森 我只想搬走 |
[20:33] | Okay. Well, you know what, if it’s really that urgent, | 行吧 你要是真的很着急 |
[20:35] | why don’t you just leave right now? Go ahead. | 那你现在就走吧 赶紧的 |
[20:37] | Leave if it’s so urgent for you, just… you can leave right now. | 滚吧 既然你那么迫切 那就… 你现在就滚吧 |
[20:39] | Urgent? Do you know how long I’ve wanted to leave? | 我迫切 你知道我想搬走想多久了吗 |
[20:42] | I’m not really interested in knowing. | 我管你有多想搬走呢 |
[20:42] | Every day for eight months, every morning, | 八个月里的每一天 每一个早晨 |
[20:46] | I’ve woken up with the knowledge that I cannot be here anymore. | 我一睁开眼 脑子里第一句话就是我不能再待下去了 |
[20:49] | That I have to go. | 我要逃走 |
[20:51] | But I didn’t go. I stayed. | 但是我没跑 我留下来了 |
[20:54] | So don’t talk to me about urgent. | 所以别和我说什么我很着急 |
[20:55] | I fought this for months. You were so busy | 我已经纠结了八个月了 而你一直 |
[20:58] | with your own anger, you didn’t even notice. | 忙着发脾气 根本就不在乎我 |
[21:00] | What? What… what… What did I not notice? | 什么 我… 我没注意到什么 |
[21:01] | That I was miserable. | 没注意到我很痛苦 |
[21:07] | And we never even talked about it. | 我们从来都没聊过那件事 |
[21:13] | The abortion? We… | 流产吗 我们… |
[21:15] | we talked about it for days. We… | 我们谈了好几天了 我们… |
[21:19] | – It’s what you wanted. – I know. | -是你想把孩子打掉的 -我知道 |
[21:21] | I thought that it was going to protect what we had. | 我觉得这是在保护我们现在拥有的一切 |
[21:24] | It was for us. | 那是为了我们 |
[21:28] | And then Kate saw that I was in bad shape, | 然后凯特看到我状态不好 |
[21:30] | so she took me to dinner, she set me straight. | 她邀请我吃晚餐 开导我 |
[21:32] | She was like, “Who has an abortion | 她说 “哪个疯子会 |
[21:34] | to save their marriage? | 为了挽救婚姻去打胎啊 |
[21:35] | What kind of marriage needs an abortion to save it?” | 什么样的婚姻 需要用打胎来挽救” |
[21:50] | She’s right, though. | 她说对了 |
[21:54] | It was the other way around. | 恰恰相反 |
[21:59] | I was terrified that if I had another kid… | 我是害怕有了老二之后… |
[22:03] | then I could never leave. | 我就再也逃不掉了 |
[22:14] | Why didn’t you talk to me about it? | 你为什么不和我说这些 |
[22:19] | I couldn’t. You couldn’t either. | 我说不出口 你也一样 |
[22:22] | – I couldn’t? – No. | -我不行吗 -不行 |
[22:24] | You were so angry at me, | 你当时还在生我气 |
[22:25] | you couldn’t even admit that you were angry. | 甚至都不敢承认你在生气 |
[22:27] | How were we supposed to talk about anything? | 我们怎么能去谈心呢 |
[22:34] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[22:37] | Let’s talk about it right now. | 那我们就现在谈 |
[22:39] | – No. – Let’s talk. | -不行 -来谈谈吧 |
[22:41] | – It’s too late. – Come on, let’s talk. | -太晚了 -来吧 聊一聊 |
[22:43] | Jonathan, it’s too late. It’s too late. | 乔纳森 太晚了 一切都太晚了 |
[22:45] | Mira. Mira, I know that I’ve… | 米拉 我知道我… |
[22:48] | I’ve made my fair share of mistakes, okay? And I take | 我犯了很多错 我们闹成这样 |
[22:50] | – responsibility for that. – No. | -我也有责任 -不是 |
[22:52] | No. No, no, don’t go there. | 不 别这样 |
[22:53] | – On this position, I… – You don’t have any responsibility. | -我也有责任 我… -你不需要负什么责任 |
[22:55] | You didn’t make any mistakes, | 你没做错什么 |
[22:56] | and I didn’t any mistakes, and… | 我也没做错什么 就是… |
[22:59] | we’re not gonna get into blame because if… | 都不要归罪到自己身上 因为… |
[23:02] | we do that, I will go crazy. | 这样会把我逼疯 |
[23:04] | So this isn’t anyone’s fault. | 所以 这不是谁的错 |
[23:06] | It’s just the way that it is. | 注定就是这样 |
[23:08] | This is the way that it is? | 注定是这样 |
[23:10] | – What the fuck is that? – Yeah, it’s the way that it is. | -你他妈什么意思 -走到这一步就是必然的 |
[23:11] | It happens to everyone. It’s so predictable, | 每个家庭都会这样 司空见惯了 |
[23:14] | it’s practically a cliché. | 这些话都快说烂了 |
[23:16] | I mean, so let’s not get into the blame game | 别再跟我互相指责 |
[23:18] | or where we went wrong and all that, | 或者纠结到底哪里出了问题 |
[23:20] | – because it’s not about that. – What is it about? | -这都不是重点 -那什么是重点 |
[23:22] | I’m trying to explain to you, but you keep trying | 我一直在试图说明白 但是你 |
[23:25] | to figure out where you went wrong, | 还是一直想搞清楚你哪里做错了 |
[23:27] | what this has to do with you, but it’s not about you. | 你觉得是因为你才变这样的 但这和你根本没关系 |
[23:29] | – Okay. – It’s not. | -行吧 -它和你没关系 |
[23:30] | Well then, tell me. What is it? What is it about? | 那就和我说说 到底是什么 和什么有关系 |
[23:33] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[23:37] | I mean, can you understand what it means to feel like… | 你能理解吗 就好像… |
[23:42] | like I’m lying here at night and I… | 我晚上躺在这 但是… |
[23:46] | just feeling like I’m… | 就觉得我… |
[23:51] | I had a crazy thought the other night where I just… | 有天晚上我突然冒出一个疯狂的念头… |
[23:55] | I thought of checking my own pulse | 我要给自己把把脉 |
[23:56] | to see if I was still alive. | 看看我是不是还活着 |
[23:58] | Can you understand that? | 你能体会吗 |
[24:00] | Like there’s no oxygen, like you can’t breathe. | 就好像没有氧气 你已经不能呼吸 |
[24:04] | – Do you under… – Yeah, yeah. That I… | -你懂吗… -懂 我懂.. |
[24:05] | – That I can understand. – Yeah, well, yeah. | -这个我懂 -对 是啊 |
[24:08] | Of course you can. So imagine like a constant asthma attack. | 你当然深有体会 那就想象你不停地犯哮喘 |
[24:13] | Entire days… | 几天都止不住… |
[24:15] | where you just feel… | 你就感觉… |
[24:17] | suffocated, | 窒息了一样 |
[24:19] | and the whole time, I’m just thinking… | 然后我就一直不断地想… |
[24:24] | “Is this it?” It’s like… | “就这样了吗” 就像… |
[24:27] | Is this all I’m gonna have? Just like… | 这就是我所拥有的全部了吗 就是… |
[24:33] | this? | 这样吗 |
[24:37] | Without any… | 没有任何… |
[24:39] | feeling? | 感觉 |
[24:41] | Without feeling? | 没有感觉 |
[24:46] | When you’re in this house, you don’t… | 你在家里的时候 你不… |
[24:48] | – No. – You don’t feel anything? | -不是 -你没有任何感觉 |
[24:49] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[24:51] | I love Ava so much, and I… | 我很爱艾娃 我… |
[24:57] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[25:01] | I didn’t even know what the problem was | 我甚至都不知道出了什么问题 |
[25:03] | until this happened, and… | 直到发生了这件事 然后… |
[25:06] | then I remembered what it was like, and now I… | 然后我就又能感受了 而现在… |
[25:08] | I can’t go back. | 我回不去了 |
[25:11] | You can go back. You can, | 你可以回去 你可以 |
[25:14] | – you just don’t want to. – No, I can’t. | -你只是不想 -不 我做不到 |
[25:16] | I can’t. I tried a hundred times. | 我做不到 我尝试过上百次了 |
[25:18] | Believe me, I tried. | 相信我 我真的尝试过了 |
[25:20] | Over and over. I can’t do it. | 不断尝试 不断失败 |
[25:26] | I know you think I’m spoiled and I’m pathetic. | 我知道你觉得我被惯坏了 还很可悲 |
[25:28] | Look, I don’t think that. I don’t know why you… | 我不那么觉得 我不知道你为什么… |
[25:30] | Well, maybe I do. | 那可能是我那么以为吧 |
[25:37] | I thought I was better than this but I guess I’m not. | 我以为自己干不出这种事 但我错了 |
[25:39] | Mira, please, this is bullshit and you know it. | 米拉 求你了 你知道这些都是扯淡 |
[25:41] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不觉得 |
[25:47] | I mean, you’ve known me forever. | 你都认识我这么久了 |
[25:51] | How long did you think that we could just, like… | 你觉得我们还能坚持多久… |
[25:55] | go on like this? Just… | 继续像这样 就… |
[25:57] | living without any… | 继续过着没有… |
[26:03] | What? Without what? | 什么 没有什么 |
[26:07] | I don’t know, just… | 我不知道 就… |
[26:11] | Passion. | 没有激情 |
[26:15] | – I hate that word. It’s… – Right. | -我讨厌这个词 只是… -好嘛 |
[26:16] | It’s… it’s really… It’s embarrassing, | 真… 真的… 很尴尬 |
[26:18] | it sounds pathetic, but, you know… | 听着很可悲 可是 你知道… |
[26:22] | that’s… | 那… |
[26:32] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[26:36] | What? | 什么 |
[26:38] | The guy. | 那个男人 |
[26:43] | I wanna hear about him. | 我想听你跟我讲讲他 |
[26:47] | Why? What good would that do? | 为什么 那样做有什么好处 |
[26:50] | I wanna know. | 我想知道 |
[26:51] | Why? Why do you wanna torture yourself? | 为什么 你为什么要折磨自己 |
[26:53] | Do you have a picture of him? Of course you do. | 你有他的照片吗 肯定有吧 |
[26:57] | – Can I see it? – Jonathan, no. | -我能看看吗 -乔纳森 不要 |
[26:58] | – Please, let’s not do this. – Please? | -求你了 别这样 -求你了 |
[26:59] | – Not right now. Don’t… – Yes, yes, right now. Right now. | -至少不要现在 不要… -不 不 就要现在 马上 |
[27:05] | I’m asking to see a picture. | 我要求你给我看一眼照片 |
[27:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:53] | This is recent? | 这是近照吗 |
[27:56] | About a month ago. | 一个月前吧 |
[27:58] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[28:00] | Twenty-nine. | 二十九 |
[28:08] | What does he do? | 他做什么的 |
[28:10] | – I told you, he runs a startup. – Right, right, right. | -我告诉你了 他自己创业 -对 对 |
[28:14] | He’s tall? | 他高吗 |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 高 |
[28:23] | Is he married? | 他结婚了吗 |
[28:25] | No. Single. | 没有 单身 |
[28:41] | So, um… | 所以… |
[28:47] | how’d you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[28:53] | At that party on the boat after we… | 就那次游轮聚会… |
[28:56] | – closed the deal. Yeah. – Right, right. | -庆祝我们谈成了生意 -对 对 |
[28:57] | Yeah, yeah. I remember that party. | 我记得那次聚会 |
[29:01] | So, how did it happen? | 那是怎么发生的呢 |
[29:11] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[29:13] | How it happened. | 怎么发生的 |
[29:20] | He walked up to me and… | 他朝我走过来然后… |
[29:22] | he told me that he liked the way that I was dancing. | 他告诉我他很喜欢我跳舞的样子 |
[29:26] | Since when do you dance? | 你什么时候会跳舞了 |
[29:30] | I haven’t in a long time. | 我很久没跳了 |
[29:33] | But there was… | 但那次… |
[29:37] | I’d had a lot to drink, and there… | 我喝了很多酒 然后… |
[29:38] | And there was a lot of coke there. So, yeah. | 还有很多可卡因 就这样 |
[29:41] | I was dancing and, um, | 我在跳舞 然后 |
[29:45] | he came over. | 他走了过来 |
[29:47] | And? | 然后呢 |
[29:50] | And… | 然后… |
[29:53] | he said that I was the first… | 他说我是他遇到的第一个… |
[29:57] | American woman he had met | 没有一直试图 |
[29:59] | who wasn’t constantly trying to please everyone, | 迎合他人 也不需要被别人喜欢的 |
[30:01] | who didn’t need to be liked. | 美国女人 |
[30:08] | And then we talked until 2:00 in the morning. | 然后我们一直聊到了凌晨两点 |
[30:13] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[30:19] | And… | 然后… |
[30:23] | then we kissed. | 然后我们接吻了 |
[30:29] | And then, um… | 然后… |
[30:33] | we went up to the room. | 我们上楼进了房间 |
[30:36] | His room? | 他的房间 |
[30:37] | No, my room. | 不是 我的房间 |
[30:39] | Your room, okay. | 好的 你的房间 |
[30:41] | And then what? | 那然后呢 |
[30:44] | – Honey. – Just tell me. | -亲爱的 -告诉我吧 |
[31:00] | It was mostly funny at first. | 最开始挺好玩的 |
[31:01] | – It was funny? – Yeah. | -好玩 -对 |
[31:04] | Um, I was just… I was laughing hysterically. | 我… 我笑得特别放肆 |
[31:08] | It was really awkward, and… | 真的很尴尬 然后… |
[31:17] | But it was also liberating… | 可是也很放松… |
[31:20] | to laugh like that. | 能笑成那样 |
[31:30] | And then we didn’t leave the room for two days. | 接下来的两天我们都没有出过房门 |
[31:33] | I told, everyone I was sick. | 我对外说自己不舒服 |
[31:35] | I… I told you that too. | 我… 也是这么跟你说的 |
[31:40] | And then I came back and I… | 然后我回来了 我… |
[31:44] | prayed that you couldn’t see it on me, but you were… | 我祈祷你不会发现 但你… |
[31:47] | you were just so happy to see me happy again, | 你当时太开心了因为我心情好了起来 |
[31:52] | and calm, and… | 还很冷静 很… |
[31:56] | We started having sex again too. | 我们也开始重新做爱了 |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:07] | – Does he know that? – No. | -他知道吗 -不知道 |
[32:16] | Every day, I told myself it had to stop, every day. | 每一天 我都告诉自己要终止这一切 每一天 |
[32:22] | I couldn’t do it. | 可我做不到 |
[32:25] | And I even told him, I told him I wanted out, but… | 我甚至都直接告诉他了 我说我想结束 但还是… |
[32:30] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 我没法让这事过去 |
[32:31] | He wouldn’t let me go. | 他不会放我走的 |
[32:37] | You can still end it. | 你还是可以选择结束的 |
[32:38] | – You just don’t want to, Mira. – I can’t. | -你只是不想罢了 米拉 -我做不到 |
[32:40] | – You can. – I can’t. I’m in love with him. | -你可以的 -我不可以 我爱上他了 |
[32:42] | – You’re in love with him. You’re in love with him. -I’m happy with him. | -你爱上他了 你爱上他了 -我和他在一起很开心 |
[32:45] | – Yeah. I’m in love with him. – Okay. | -是的 我爱上他了 -好吧 |
[32:47] | And he’s good for me. | 对我来说是件好事 |
[32:52] | I am… I’m happy again. | 我… 我又能高兴起来了 |
[32:54] | You’ve seen that. I mean, | 你其实也看得出 |
[32:55] | even people at the office have said | 办公室的人都开始说 |
[32:57] | that I’m finally like myself again. | 我终于又像我自己了 |
[33:00] | I’m so vibrant, and… | 我那么地有活力 |
[33:03] | even Ava. I’m… | 艾娃也看得出… |
[33:05] | I mean, you saw how we got… we got so close, | 你也看到了… 我们变得那么亲密 |
[33:08] | and it’s like suddenly I… | 就好像我突然… |
[33:09] | I had so much patience for her. | 对她有了很多耐心 |
[33:14] | I’m not… Honey, I’m not saying this to try to hurt you. | 我并没有… 亲爱的 我说这些不是想伤害你 |
[33:16] | I’m just trying to explain, like, why I can’t give it up. | 我只是在尽力解释 我为什么放不下 |
[33:20] | If I… I’m gonna go out of my mind | 如果… 如果我不立刻就走的话 |
[33:21] | – if I don’t leave right now. – Right now? | -我会疯掉的 -立刻 |
[33:23] | – Like, right this second? – Yeah. | -意思就是 此刻此秒 -是的 |
[33:24] | If I don’t leave right now, I know I’m never going to. | 如果我现在不走 我知道 我就永远走不了了 |
[33:28] | So… | 所以… |
[33:31] | I just… I wish you could like listen to yourself for a second | 我只是… 我希望你能稍微听听自己的想法 |
[33:33] | ’cause if you could, you’d think you’re nuts. | 如果你听了 你就会觉得自己疯了 |
[33:36] | No, don’t patronize me. – It’s crazy. | -不要高人一等地评判我 -太疯狂了 |
[33:37] | I’m not trying to patronize you, I’m not. | 我没有在居高临下地讲话 我没有 |
[33:39] | I’m just telling you that this is not you. | 我只是告诉你 这不是你 |
[33:41] | – It is me. – You don’t talk like this. | -这就是我 -你不会这样说话的 |
[33:42] | – It’s absolutely me. – It’s not you. | -这完全就是我 -这不是你 |
[33:43] | You’re not this person. You don’t do shit like this. | 你不是这样的人 你不会做这样的烂事 |
[33:46] | Just without thinking. | 想都不用想 |
[33:47] | It’s insanity, what you’re doing. | 你做的事情 完全就是疯了 |
[33:48] | – It’s not insanity. It’s me. – It’s gonna leave you… | -这不是疯了 这就是我想做的 -这会让你… |
[33:51] | It’s me! If you think it isn’t, you haven’t been listening to me all this time. | 这就是我 如果你觉得不是 那你一直都没在听我讲话 |
[33:53] | I’m listening. I’m listening, and I’m trying to understand. | 我在听 我在听 我也已经尽力去理解你了 |
[33:55] | – I’m trying. Believe me. I’m trying to understand, okay? -No, you understand. | -我很努力 相信我 我在尽力理解 好吗 -不 你理解的 |
[33:57] | You understand. You’re just trying to convince me to stay, | 你什么都懂 你只是在说服我留下来 |
[33:58] | – and I don’t wanna be convinced. – All I’m asking for you | -但我不想被说服 -我想让你做的 |
[34:01] | – is to postpone the trip… – No. | -只是推迟行程… -不 |
[34:03] | – For a few weeks. – I can’t. | -几个星期就好 -我做不到 |
[34:04] | Just… Yes, you can, you can. It’s more than reasonable | 你可以… 你可以做到的 我让你这么做 |
[34:07] | for me to ask you to do that. | 是再合理不过的事了 |
[34:09] | If it’s really meant to be with this guy, | 如果你和这个男的注定在一起 |
[34:12] | a few weeks is not gonna make any difference. | 几个星期也改变不了什么的 |
[34:18] | You need to think about Ava for a second, | 你得再考虑考虑艾娃 |
[34:22] | if not about me. | 如果你不愿意再想我的话 |
[34:26] | – Don’t say that. Please don’t. – What? | -别这么说 请你不要 -怎么了 |
[34:28] | What exactly do you think is gonna happen here | 你觉得你走了以后 |
[34:32] | every day and every night while you’re gone? | 这里的每个日夜到底会发生什么 |
[34:35] | Have you thought about that? | 你有没有想过 |
[34:40] | – Will you think about that? – I think that you… | -你想过吗 -我觉得你… |
[34:44] | are the best dad in the world, and I think that I’m… | 你是世界上最好的父亲 而我… |
[34:56] | I just… | 我简直… |
[34:58] | It’s gonna be the best for her too. | 这对艾娃也会是最好的解决方式 |
[35:01] | How could you… How could you possibly say that? | 你怎么… 你怎么能这么说呢 |
[35:10] | Because it’s true. | 因为这就是事实 |
[36:07] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[36:13] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[36:19] | We can survive this. | 我们可以熬过去的 |
[36:23] | We can get through it. | 我们可以一起度过 |
[36:26] | We can talk. We know how to talk to each other. | 我们可以沟通 我们知道如何彼此交流的 |
[36:28] | You’ll never forgive me. | 你永远都不会原谅我的 |
[36:33] | I think I can. | 我觉得我可以 |
[36:38] | We can… | 我们可以的… |
[36:39] | I think we can… | 我们能做到的… |
[36:41] | we can get through it together. We can… | 我们可以一起熬过难关 我们能… |
[36:47] | go to therapy. We’ll, you know, | 一起去做婚姻治疗 |
[36:49] | maybe it’ll bring us closer together. | 也许这个难关还能让我们更亲近 |
[36:54] | We have something so real between us, | 我们之间的感情那么真挚 |
[36:58] | something so big. | 那么充沛 |
[37:01] | You’ve been so good for me, honey, | 你给我带来了这么多幸福 |
[37:02] | and I know that I’ve been good for you. | 我知道我对你也是同样的 |
[37:04] | – I know I have. – You have. | -我知道我一定有 -你有 |
[37:07] | Then let’s not just blow it all up in an instant. | 那我们就不要让它毁于一旦 |
[37:10] | Okay? Just think about that. | 好吗 想想吧 |
[37:13] | – It won’t work. – Why? Why… | -没用的 -为什么… |
[37:15] | How… how can you be so sure? | 你怎么… 能如此确信呢 |
[37:19] | Because it ended so long ago. | 因为这段感情几年前就结束了 |
[37:29] | Okay. You… Listen, | 好 你… 听着 |
[37:30] | you have to give me a chance here. | 你要给我一个机会 |
[37:32] | You have to give me a chance. You can’t just… | 你必须给我一次机会 你不能就这样… |
[37:35] | This is cruel, doing it like this overnight. | 这太残忍了 像这样持续一整晚 |
[37:37] | You know, I… | 我… |
[37:40] | – I don’t deserve this. – No, you deserve so much more. | -我不值得你这样 -不 你太值得了 |
[37:47] | I’m telling you, honey, I really think | 亲爱的 我告诉你 我真的觉得 |
[37:49] | that this is gonna be the best for you too. | 这样对你也是最好的解决方式 |
[37:52] | – What? – Yeah. You… | -什么 -你… |
[37:55] | you think that you’re gonna be lonely | 你觉得你会像遇见我之前 |
[37:57] | like you were before, but I’m telling you, | 重回孤独 但我告诉你 |
[38:00] | honey, you’re not that guy anymore. | 宝贝 你不再和以前一样是一个人了 |
[38:02] | You have Ava now | 你现在有艾娃了 |
[38:03] | and it’s really… It’s gonna be good for you. | 而这一切… 都对你很好 |
[38:07] | I mean, you’re not happy with me like this. | 我的意思是 和我一起你并不开心 |
[38:10] | You haven’t been for a long time. | 你已经不开心很久了 |
[38:12] | I mean, there’s no way you haven’t felt that. | 你不可能没有这个感觉 |
[38:14] | Don’t… don’t… Don’t tell me what I feel. | 别… 不要… 不要告诉我我是什么感觉 |
[38:19] | I thought everything was okay. Don’t put that on me. | 我觉得每天都挺好的 别把你的想法强加在我身上 |
[38:22] | – I’m not… I’m not… – That… Yes. Yes. | -我没有… -对… 对 |
[38:23] | I think you are. You’re putting that on me. | 我觉得你就是这样 你在替我感受 |
[38:32] | Honey, please. Let’s just talk in the morning, okay? | 亲爱的 拜托 我们明早再说吧 |
[38:38] | It’s just not helping. It’s so painful. | 没用的 太痛苦了 |
[38:42] | It’s like everything we’re saying | 我们现在说的所有话 |
[38:44] | is just more and more pain. | 都只是平添痛苦罢了 |
[39:39] | I’m so ashamed. | 我好羞愧 |
[43:52] | Could you hand me my towel, please? | 能把我的毛巾递给我吗 |
[43:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:25] | I’m taking the Bric, | 我带布里克斯 |
[45:26] | I’m gonna leave the small suitcase here. | 再把小行李箱放在这儿 |
[46:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:12] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[46:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:39] | Just let me do it. | 我来吧 |
[46:40] | – No, I got it. – Let me help you. | -不 我可以 -让我帮你吧 |
[46:42] | Okay. I’ll take some stuff out, it’s fine. | 行 我去把一些东西拿出来 就好了 |
[46:43] | Let me do it. Let me do it. It’ll just take a second. | 让我来吧 我来收拾 一会会就好了 |
[46:44] | It’ll just take a minute. | 给我一分钟就好 |
[46:58] | Let’s just move this. | 我们把这个移开吧 |
[47:00] | Okay. That’s good. That’s enough. | 行 这样很好 就这样吧 |
[47:03] | Jonathan, please don’t… | 乔纳森 别… |
[47:05] | – Just… It’ll take a minute. – Don’t do this. | -马上… 马上就好 -别这样 |
[47:06] | It’s gonna just take a minute, you’re gonna rip it. | 马上就好 你会把它扯坏的 |
[47:07] | – Give me one second. – Let… Okay, stop it. | -给我一点时间 -我们… 行了 住手 |
[47:09] | – No! I don’t want you… Stop. It’ll just be a minute. | -不 我不想让你… -住手 马上就好 |
[50:06] | You want a coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[50:09] | Yes, please. | 要的 麻烦了 |
[50:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:34] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[50:37] | I can’t wake her up. | 我不能把她叫醒 |
[50:49] | Well, let’s just get through the morning and… | 那我们先把早上熬过去吧… |
[50:53] | we’ll see, you know, maybe… | 再看吧 也许… |
[50:55] | we could talk to her together. | 我们可以一起和她谈谈 |
[50:59] | Just… just do everything gradually. | 就… 慢慢来吧 |
[51:27] | I’m not doing it. Whatever. | 我不干了 不管了 |
[51:44] | Calm down, calm down… | 冷静 冷静… |
[51:53] | Have you seen my… | 你看到我的… |
[51:55] | the carry-on that I came back with? | 我回来时拿的手提行李吗 |
[51:57] | Mira, will you just sit down for a second? | 米拉 你能坐一会儿吗 |
[51:59] | You know, I’m gonna pick… Pick her up today after school. | 我会… 我今天放学后会去接她 |
[52:01] | Um, yeah, I’ll have time before the flight. | 是的 我起飞前还有时间 |
[52:04] | I could… I’ll take her to Vaniglia, | 我可以… 我会带她去香草餐厅 |
[52:06] | maybe I’ll talk to her there, and then you could meet us | 也许我会在那里和她说 然后你可以来找我们 |
[52:08] | – to take her home. – Veronica’s already | -带她回家 -维罗妮卡已经 |
[52:09] | planning to pick her up from school today. | 打算今天去学校接她了 |
[52:11] | It’s okay, I’ll call her. I’ll tell her everything | 没事 我会打电话给她的 把一切都告诉她 |
[52:12] | – so that way you don’t have to… – Where are you going? | -这样你就不用… -你要去哪里 |
[52:14] | – It’s 7:00 in the morning. – To the office. | -现在是早上7点 -去办公室 |
[52:15] | I called a car. | 我叫了辆车 |
[52:17] | It’s… The office is still closed. | 这个点… 办公室还没开门呢 |
[52:20] | Well, I’ve got a key. | 嗯… 我有钥匙 |
[52:21] | Will you please just listen for a second? | 你能听我说几句吗 |
[52:23] | What? | 什么 |
[52:24] | This is… It’s just surreal. | 这… 真是荒诞 |
[52:27] | – It’s delusional. – Yeah, I know. | -不真实 -是的 我知道 |
[52:29] | Then, no. No, I don’t accept it. | 所以 不 不 我不接受 |
[52:31] | We’re gonna sit here and we’re gonna talk | 我们要坐下来好好谈谈 |
[52:33] | as long as it takes, okay? | 不管要花多长时间 行吗 |
[52:35] | – We talked last night. – No. No, we yelled at each other | -我们昨晚谈过了 -不 没有 我们大吵大叫 |
[52:37] | for an hour, that was… That’s not the same thing. | 一个小时 那… 那是两码事 |
[52:39] | It’s not gonna do any good. I mean… | 这没意义的 我是说… |
[52:41] | It’s not gonna do any… What is this? What is this thing | 没意义的… 什么意思 你到底想干嘛 |
[52:43] | where we can’t talk to each other, Mira? | 我们有什么不能好好谈的 米拉 |
[52:45] | I want to talk to you, and | 我想和你谈谈 |
[52:46] | – you don’t want to talk to me. – No, you don’t want to talk to me. | -但你不想和我谈 -不 你不想和我谈 |
[52:47] | – What kind of cruelty is that? – You want to keep me here at all costs. | -怎么能这么残忍 -你只是想不惜一切代价把我留在这里 |
[52:48] | I want to talk to you. I want to… | 我想和你谈 我想… |
[52:52] | I want to sit here ’till there’s smoke coming out of our ears | 我想跟你谈到你厌倦为止 |
[52:55] | and we’ve… We’ve gone through all of… | 我们… 我们已经讨论了所有的… |
[52:57] | All of the angles and figure out where we went wrong | 所有的角度 找出了我们的问题所在 |
[53:00] | and how we can fix it. | 找到了解决方案 |
[53:03] | I’m not attracted to you anymore. | 你对我已经没有吸引力了 |
[53:04] | How do you fix that? | 这要如何解决 |
[53:30] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[53:33] | Jonathan, please, let me go, please. | 乔纳森 求你了 让我走吧 |
[53:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[53:59] | Let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[54:09] | Let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[54:11] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[54:21] | I’ll text you when I’m with Ava. | 我接到艾娃之后会发短信给你的 |
[54:37] | Ready to go? | 准备走了 |
[55:07] | Let me get that for you. | 我帮你拿 |
[57:08] | The number you have dialed is not available. | 您拨打的号码无法接通 |
[57:10] | Please leave a message after the… | 请在听到提示音后留言… |
[57:23] | Hey, Jonathan. | 你好 乔纳森 |
[57:24] | – Hey, Peter. – Hey! | -你好 皮特 -你好 |
[57:26] | How’s it going? Um, can you put Kate on | 你好吗 你能让凯特 |
[57:27] | for a moment? She’s not answering the phone. | 接一下电话吗 她不接电话 |
[57:30] | Sure. Is anything wrong? | 当然 出什么事了吗 |
[57:31] | No, I’ll talk to you in a second, just… | 没事 一会儿再跟你说 你… |
[57:33] | Could you… Could you put her on? | 你能… 你能让她接电话吗 |
[57:34] | Sure. Just a second. | 当然 稍等一下 |
[57:37] | – Thanks. – Hold on. | -谢谢 -稍等 |
[57:40] | – Good morning. – Kate, hey, good morning. | -早上好 -凯特 早上好 |
[57:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[57:43] | Hey, so, listen, um, look, I… I know that, um, | 听着 我… 我知道 |
[57:50] | – that you know… – Know what? | -你知道的… -知道什么 |
[57:54] | About the whole thing with Mira. | 关于米拉的事 |
[57:59] | – Kate? – Um, I’m sorry, Jonathan. | -凯特 -抱歉 乔纳森 |
[58:00] | No, no, Kate, Kate, hey, hey, it’s… it’s okay. | 不 不 凯特 没… 没关系 |
[58:02] | I… I understand, I know that you couldn’t, and, um… | 我… 我明白 我知道你不能… |
[58:05] | look, I just… | 听着 我… |
[58:08] | So, basically, Mira just left. | 总之 米拉走了 |
[58:11] | – How do you mean? Like… – She, um… | -什么意思… -她… |
[58:15] | She got in last night, | 她是昨晚回来的 |
[58:18] | and she just left for the office, | 现在去办公室了 |
[58:20] | and she’s going to fly out to Tel Aviv… | 要飞去特拉维夫出差… |
[58:24] | – tonight. Yes. And… – I’m sorry, but if you two… | -今晚 是的… -抱歉 但如果你们两个… |
[58:30] | No, I… I… I… | 不是 我… 我… 我… |
[58:31] | I know that you don’t wanna be put in the middle of this, | 我知道你不想掺和进来 |
[58:34] | and I just… I just need you to talk to her, | 我只是想… 想让你和她谈谈 |
[58:37] | and… and convince her that she needs | 然后… 然后说服她 |
[58:39] | to postpone this trip just for a little bit, | 把这次行程稍微推迟一下 |
[58:41] | – you know? – Postpone… | -你知道吗 -推迟… |
[58:43] | Yeah, just for like a couple of weeks | 是啊 推迟几周就行 |
[58:45] | so that we can talk about this calmly, | 这样我们才能冷静地讨论这个问题 |
[58:48] | and, you know, maybe go to therapy, | 也许去做些婚姻治疗 |
[58:50] | and it’s just… it’s insanity doing it like this overnight. | 这只是… 一夜之间说走就走真是太疯狂了 |
[58:54] | Well, she’s not doing this… | 她不会的… |
[58:57] | Did… did you try to talk to her? | 你已经… 跟她谈过了吗 |
[59:00] | Yes, I tried. But she wasn’t really listening… | 是的 谈过了 但她听不进去… |
[59:05] | Then why didn’t you tell me about it | 那在这事变成一场闹剧之前 |
[59:06] | before this thing turned into a fucking shit show? | 你他妈为什么不早点告诉我 |
[59:10] | Kate, Kate, I need… I need you to… | 凯特 凯特 我要… 我需要你… |
[59:18] | – Hey, Jon. – Hey, Peter. | -你好 乔 -你好 皮特 |
[59:20] | Why don’t we come over and then… | 要不我们过来吧 然后… |
[59:22] | No, I don’t… I don’t need you… I don’t need you to come over… | 不 我不… 我不需要你们… 我不需要你们过来… |
[59:24] | I can be there… | 我可以过来… |
[59:25] | because it’s not gonna help at all. | 这一点用都没有 |
[59:29] | Yeah, yeah, it is. It is. | 是 是 是的 是的 |
[59:31] | By the way, how long have you known about this? | 顺便问一下 你知道这件事多久了 |
[59:37] | Fucking… | 他妈的… |
[59:38] | And it did not occur to you to let me know about this, | 你就没想过告诉我吗 |
[59:41] | with all your “honesty” bullshit? | 还说什么”诚实”这种屁话 |
[59:43] | Look, Kate’s the problem… | 听着 是凯特的问题… |
[59:44] | No, don’t… don’t blame this on Kate. Don’t blame it… | 不 别… 别把责任推到凯特身上 不要怪她… |
[59:47] | I… I called you yesterday, man. | 我… 我昨天还给你打过电话 兄弟 |
[59:49] | I didn’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[59:50] | You didn’t wanna hurt me? Fuck you! | 你不想伤害我 去你妈的 |
[59:53] | Fuck you! Fuck the both of you! You’re both pathetic! | 去你妈的 去你俩的 你们真可悲 |
[59:56] | You… | 你们… |