时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Okay. We peek through the wall. | 好 这个镜头从墙那边拍 |
[00:13] | Toshiro, camera goes to the porch. | 东四郎 镜头设在门廊 |
[00:17] | Okay. Let’s close the front door. | 好了 把前门关上 |
[00:20] | Clear. Let’s stand by to roll. | 明白了吗 准备开机 |
[00:24] | Yeah. That’s great. | 行 不错 |
[00:30] | All right. Here we go. And action. | 好了 准备 开拍 |
[01:28] | 第三幕 泪之谷 | |
[01:38] | You don’t like it? You like it? | 你不喜欢吗 喜欢吗 |
[01:39] | No. It’s just… Come in. Come in. | 不 没有… 进来吧 进来 |
[01:56] | Okay. Come inside. | 好了 进来吧 |
[02:00] | – Is she sleeping? – Yeah. Yeah. | -她睡了吗 -嗯嗯 |
[02:02] | She went down early. | 她睡得很早 |
[02:03] | How was bedtime? Was it… | 她睡得怎么样 还好吗… |
[02:05] | You got a new living room. | 客厅居然焕然一新了 |
[02:07] | Yes. Well, the armchair is… They were you know, the… | 对 这个单人沙发是… 它们就是… |
[02:11] | The Henningsens? | 汉宁森的吗 |
[02:12] | Yeah. Yeah. They were very pretty, | 对 对 确实很好看 |
[02:15] | but they weren’t really comfortable for watching TV. | 但是坐着看电视不太舒服 |
[02:17] | You never complained about it before. | 之前从没听你抱怨过 |
[02:19] | Well, I never really got to watch TV before. | 我之前也不怎么看电视 |
[02:22] | And the rug it’s… I mean, listen, this is… | 还有这个地毯… 实在是… |
[02:26] | It’s really, really ugly. | 是真的很丑 |
[02:30] | You think so? | 你真这样觉得吗 |
[02:31] | My God. Yeah. Look at this couch. | 天啊 是啊 看这沙发 |
[02:33] | What? | 咋了 |
[02:34] | It’s an affront to the green one. | 它和绿沙发也太格格不入了 |
[02:36] | Look, it’s like they’re facing off. | 感觉它们在对峙 |
[02:37] | Yeah, well, it’s very comfortable, though. | 但是这个沙发真的很舒服 |
[02:39] | It’s hideous. Where’d you get it? IKEA? | 丑爆了 你在哪儿买的 宜家吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah, actually. | 嗯 确实 |
[02:43] | – Yeah. But it’s cozy. – Now, why didn’t you call me? | -它真的很舒服 -你怎么不给我打电话 |
[02:45] | I would’ve taken you shopping. | 我带你去买呀 |
[02:46] | – I don’t know, I… – I mean, I would’ve even done it myself. | -我也不知道 我… -我宁愿自己去买 |
[02:49] | I don’t know. I just took care of it. | 没事 我自己买就好了 |
[02:52] | So, when’d you do all this with your hair? | 你这头发是什么时候做的 |
[02:55] | About a week ago. | 一礼拜前吧 |
[02:56] | – Okay. – Thought Ava would have told you, so… | -好吧 -我以为艾娃会跟你说的 就… |
[02:58] | No, she’s… Ava’s about the most discreet | 她没说 艾娃… 算是所有五岁小孩里 |
[03:02] | five-year-old on the planet. | 嘴巴最严的了 |
[03:04] | Sometimes it really just breaks my heart, | 有时候她的守口如瓶 |
[03:06] | – how much she holds in. – I know. Yeah. | -真是伤了我的心 -我懂 |
[03:09] | How was she after school today? | 她今天放学后怎么样 |
[03:12] | She was fine. Yeah. Nothing unusual. Why? | 她挺好的 一切正常 怎么了 |
[03:15] | Just drop-off was a little tough, you know? | 就是送她上学出了点岔子 |
[03:17] | She’s… her stomach hurt, and she cried a little bit. | 她… 胃不太舒服 还哭了一会儿 |
[03:22] | Did you do drop-off or did Poli? | 是你还是波利送的 |
[03:24] | Me. Poli’s away. He left a few days ago. | 是我 波利走了 几天前走的 |
[03:28] | – Okay. – It’s actually easier when he drops her off. | -好的 -其实他送的话 还不那么费劲 |
[03:32] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[03:33] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 |
[03:38] | So, you wanted to talk? | 所以 你想聊聊吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:44] | – Okay. Wanna sit in there? – Sure. Yeah. | -行 你坐那儿吗 -可以 |
[03:53] | I didn’t know you started this up again. | 我都不知道你又开始准备这些了 |
[03:57] | What, Shabbat dinner? Yeah. | 你是说安息日的晚餐吗 |
[03:59] | Yeah, I don’t know. It’s kind of… | 嗯 怎么说呢 也算是… |
[04:01] | My parents came over a few weeks ago for Shabbat, | 几周前我父母来这过安息日 |
[04:04] | and Ava really took to it. | 艾娃还挺喜欢的 |
[04:06] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[04:08] | Does that bother you? | 你不介意吧 |
[04:09] | No. | 不会 |
[04:11] | I don’t think so. | 不介意的 |
[04:13] | I mean, I think it’s been like ten years | 我感觉你上一次准备安息日晚餐 |
[04:15] | – since you’ve done this. – Yeah, well, | -已经是十年前了吧 -是啊 |
[04:17] | you never really liked it. | 你一直不喜欢 |
[04:19] | You liked that I didn’t like it. | 但你就喜欢我这样 |
[04:23] | I think it’s really good for her, actually, you know? | 我觉得这对她来说挺好 真的 |
[04:26] | Gives her like a sense of… | 让她有种… |
[04:28] | structure and a sense of belonging. | 规律感 还有归属感 |
[04:33] | You want some? | 要来点试试吗 |
[04:34] | From Rosenfeld Bagels, it’s really good. | 是罗森菲尔德的贝果 挺好吃的 |
[04:36] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[04:38] | I’ll take some of that wine. | 我想喝点酒 |
[04:39] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 行的 |
[04:52] | I’ll join you. | 我和你一起喝 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:56] | Lechayim. | 敬生活 |
[04:59] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[05:00] | Eyes. | 对视 |
[05:33] | So… | 那么… |
[05:41] | So… I’ve been offered a promotion. | 话说… 我要升职了 |
[05:48] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[05:51] | It’s to oversee the um, European division. | 是去监管欧洲分部 |
[05:56] | But I would have to relocate to London. | 但我得搬到伦敦去 |
[06:01] | So, you know, when I got back from Tel Aviv, | 我这趟从特拉维夫回来 |
[06:03] | Ackerman, he was really happy with, the work I did. | 阿克曼对我的工作结果很满意 |
[06:08] | I mean, you know, I did a good job, | 我确实做得很好 |
[06:10] | just objectively speaking. | 实话实说也是这样 |
[06:13] | So anyway we merged the Tel Aviv office | 总而言之 我们把特拉维夫的办公室 |
[06:15] | into the European division and he said, | 并入了欧洲分部 |
[06:17] | Ackerman, he was like, “Just take all of Europe.” | 然后阿克曼就说”你接管欧洲部吧” |
[06:21] | – Manager in London’s leaving. – Okay. | -伦敦的主管要走了 -好的 |
[06:25] | – It’s a big promotion. – Obviously. | -这次升职幅度很大 -显而易见 |
[06:27] | It’s a lot of money. | 薪水也涨了很多 |
[06:32] | So I was hoping that we could, you know, | 我希望我们能聊一聊 |
[06:36] | talk through some ideas and see if we could strategize. | 看看能不能弄个战略计划 |
[06:39] | – Strategize? – Yeah. | -战略计划 -没错 |
[06:40] | What do you mean? What… strategize about what? | 什么意思 什么… 什么战略计划 |
[06:42] | Well, I don’t know. That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我也说不清 所以才想和你聊聊 |
[06:46] | But what… | 但是… |
[06:49] | What did you tell Ackerman? Like, how did you leave it? | 你怎么回答阿克曼的 你要抛下一切吗 |
[06:52] | I said that it… you know, I needed to talk to you first. | 我跟他说… 我得先和你聊聊 |
[06:55] | It was an amazing offer, but, you know, | 升职的条件很诱人 但是 |
[06:58] | I needed to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[07:03] | Okay. So what are you… | 行 那你现在…. |
[07:05] | You’re thinking that you’re gonna go back to… | 你打算像之前那样… |
[07:08] | – flying here every other weekend to see Ava again? – No. No, of course not. | -每两周飞一次 来看艾娃吗 -不 不 肯定不是 |
[07:11] | You think that I would actually leave her again? | 我没有想要离开她 |
[07:12] | All right. All right. So then what? | 好 好 那怎么办 |
[07:15] | Taking her with you? | 把她带走吗 |
[07:17] | No. No. Not exactly. | 不 不 也不是 |
[07:21] | Yeah, well, I guess that could be an option if that’s… | 这也算一种解决方法吧 如果… |
[07:23] | No. It’s not an option. | 不行 不可以 |
[07:25] | It’s not an option, so you can forget about that. | 这算哪门子解决方法 你想都别想 |
[07:28] | Unreal. | 真是荒唐 |
[07:29] | Okay. I didn’t say that that’s what I wanted to do. | 好的 我也没说我想带她走 |
[07:32] | I said I wanted to talk this over together. | 我是说我们一起讨论方案 |
[07:34] | So why… Honey, why are you getting so upset? | 怎么了… 亲爱的 你怎么烦躁起来了 |
[07:38] | This is a… it’s a huge deal, and it’s a lot of money. | 这事… 很重大 也能多赚不少钱 |
[07:41] | Money that matters to all of us. | 这对我们俩都有好处 |
[07:41] | Okay. Will you just stop right there with the money? | 行了 你能不能别说钱的事了 |
[07:43] | Well, I don’t have a concrete solution. | 我没确定具体方案 |
[07:44] | Yeah, of course you don’t have a concrete solution | 你当然拿不出具体方案 |
[07:45] | That’s why I was hoping we could hash it out together. | 所以我希望我们可以一起解决 |
[07:47] | because there is no concrete solution. | 因为压根就不存在 |
[07:48] | So why would you bring it up? Just to see how I’d react? | 所以你提这事干嘛 看看我有怎么反应吗 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:00] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[08:06] | Maybe it was a mistake coming here. | 也许我不该回来的 |
[08:11] | I don’t know if we can be in the same room yet | 我不知道我们还能否共处一室 |
[08:13] | without, you know, hurting each other. | 且不会彼此伤害 |
[08:23] | What? | 什么 |
[08:26] | What? What are you not telling me? | 什么 你还有什么没告诉我 |
[08:29] | Mira? I know you. | 米拉 我了解你 |
[08:33] | You wouldn’t bring all this up if you didn’t have a plan. | 如果你没计划好 根本不会贸然提起这件事 |
[08:37] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[08:41] | I was… Okay. I was thinking that… | 我… 我就是在想… |
[08:47] | maybe the two of you could come to London. | 也许你们可以来伦敦 |
[08:50] | Like, Ava and you. | 你和艾娃 |
[08:57] | I thought that could be a possibility. | 我觉得这是个选择 |
[09:01] | I mean, you’re on, sabbatical this year, right? | 你今年在休假 不是吗 |
[09:06] | So you can write from anywhere. It doesn’t have to be here. | 你可以在任何地方写作 不一定非要待这里 |
[09:13] | I mean, what if you got an apartment nearby? | 我是说 你可以在附近找栋公寓 |
[09:16] | And we could do shared custody, like we do here. | 那我们就能像现在这样 共享监护权 |
[09:21] | London’s the perfect place for you to write. | 伦敦非常适合你写作 |
[09:24] | There’s the libraries and the archives, | 那里有图书馆 档案室 |
[09:26] | and Oxford’s there, so… | 牛津大学也在那里 所以… |
[09:29] | You know, Horizons would be so happy | 只要我开口 公司会很乐意帮我 |
[09:31] | to get another apartment and pay for living expenses if I asked them. | 再找一间公寓以及提供生活费 |
[09:33] | That’s very nice of them. | 他们人挺好的 |
[09:35] | Well, it’s true. | 确实如此 |
[09:36] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[09:40] | Come on. Aren’t you dying to get out of this place? | 来吧 你不是一直都渴望离开这里吗 |
[09:45] | You’re always saying that this country’s poisoning you. | 你总是说这个国家在荼毒你 |
[09:51] | And it would be an experience of a lifetime for Ava. | 这对艾娃来说会是一生难得的经历 |
[09:55] | It would be just a great opportunity for her. | 也会是很棒的机会 |
[09:59] | You can’t deny that. | 你不能否认这点 |
[10:01] | I can’t… I can’t believe | 我… 我不敢相信 |
[10:02] | you’re serious right now. I really can’t. | 你是认真的 真没想到 |
[10:07] | Don’t answer me right now. Just think about it. | 不用马上回复我 好好想想吧 |
[10:11] | Just think, like… | 好好想想… |
[10:13] | you know, we don’t have to make a decision this second. | 我们没必要现在就做决定的 |
[10:15] | – Just… – Right. Yeah. Yeah. | -就… -好吧 好的 |
[10:16] | Just, you know, don’t rule it out. | 只要… 别排除这个可能性就好 |
[10:18] | – That’s all I’m asking you. – Okay, yeah. Don’t rule it out. | -这就是我的要求了 -好的 不排除可能性 |
[10:19] | Of course I’m gonna rule it out. What do you… what… | 我怎么可能答应 你怎么会… 怎么… |
[10:22] | What, do you think that we’re just like a suitcase | 你觉得我们是你的手提箱吗 |
[10:25] | that you can pack up and take with you? | 打包好了 你想带走就带走 |
[10:27] | That we’re gonna follow you | 我们就会跟着你 |
[10:29] | wherever you feel like going, no matter how disruptive it is | 你去哪我们就去哪 不管它会多颠覆 |
[10:31] | – for Ava and for me? – Okay. Speak for yourself. | -我和艾娃的生活 -行 这只是你的想法 |
[10:33] | I’m sure Ava would be really happy about this. | 艾娃肯定会很高兴的 |
[10:34] | No, I think I will speak for Ava | 不 我是在为艾娃说话 |
[10:36] | ’cause obviously somebody needs to. | 毕竟总得有人为她考虑 |
[10:38] | – Okay. – She just got used to you being back again, | -行啊 -她才习惯你的重新陪伴 |
[10:41] | and living in two different houses and all of that. | 住在两个不同的房子里 还有其他事 |
[10:44] | But it’d be the same there. There’d be two houses there. | 但在那里也一样 我们会有两栋房子 |
[10:45] | – It’s not the same. – It’s the same schedule there. | -这不一样 -那里的安排表也一样 |
[10:46] | Mira, it’s not the same. She has a whole world here. | 米拉 这不一样 她的世界都在这 |
[10:49] | – She has her friends. – I… Okay. | -她有朋友 -我… 好吧 |
[10:50] | – I know. – And her grandparents, that she’s crazy about. | -我知道 -还有她的祖父母 她很喜欢他们 |
[10:52] | Okay, she could see them over the summer, it’s… | 好吧 她可以夏天过来看他们 这… |
[10:53] | She has a whole life here. | 这里有她的人生 |
[10:57] | – Do you understand that? – Yeah. | -你明白吗 -是的 |
[10:59] | A family. A whole community. | 她有家庭 有社群关系 |
[11:01] | – Community. – Yes. A commu… | -社群 -是的 社… |
[11:03] | I’m sorry if that word offends you. | 如果这个词冒犯到你 我很抱歉 |
[11:04] | I know that you guys live in this global village | 我知道你们这些人住在地球村 |
[11:06] | where it doesn’t matter what you see, | 见怪不怪 |
[11:08] | it makes no difference where you go, or any of that. | 去哪儿都一样 之类的 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry. Who’s “you guys” in this? | 抱歉 “你们这些人”指的是谁 |
[11:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -非要问 -是的 |
[11:16] | You guys. | 就是你这种人 |
[11:39] | Here. It was on the cabinet. | 给你 就在柜子上 |
[11:45] | You know, while we’re on the subject, | 我们在聊那些话题的时候 |
[11:47] | we should probably start talking a little bit | 是不是该聊一下 |
[11:48] | about the divorce. | 离婚的事了 |
[11:53] | Divorce? | 离婚 |
[11:54] | Yeah. It just seems like we should start settling things. | 是的 看样子我们得开始规划一下了 |
[11:57] | Don’t you think? | 你不这样认为吗 |
[12:01] | Sure. If it’s, important to you. | 当然 如果这对你很重要的话 |
[12:05] | We can get it done in a day. It’s… | 我们一天就能搞定 这事… |
[12:08] | Yeah, I think it’s a little more complicated than that. | 这事在我看来要更复杂些 |
[12:09] | I’m not sure a day is gonna cut it. | 我不觉得一天就能结束 |
[12:10] | Then a… a week then. | 那就… 一周吧 |
[12:11] | Especially if you’re planning on traveling soon. | 尤其你还计划着不久后去旅行 |
[12:14] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[12:15] | Whatever works for you, Jonathan. | 你开心就好 乔纳森 |
[12:16] | – That’s fine. – Okay. | -那很好 -好 |
[12:20] | Why? Are you… Are thinking about | 为什么 你… 你是在考虑 |
[12:23] | getting remarried or something? | 再婚之类的事情吗 |
[12:25] | What? No. No, no, no. | 什么 不 不是 |
[12:26] | I just think that this state of… | 我只是觉得这种时期… |
[12:29] | you know, purgatory is just not very healthy for you… | 这种煎熬对你来说不健康… |
[12:31] | Purgatory? Come on. Don’t understate it. | 煎熬 拜托 别这么轻描淡写 |
[12:33] | No, no. I just mean that this… temporary state, | 不是 我就是想说这种… 暂时的状态 |
[12:37] | you know, this in-between-ness. | 这种 摇摆不定 |
[12:39] | Are you seeing someone? | 你在和别人约会吗 |
[12:42] | What does… what does that have to do with anything? | 这… 哪句话让你联想到了这个 |
[12:44] | So you are? | 所以确实有吗 |
[12:47] | Leave me alone. | 不关你的事 |
[12:48] | What? Why can’t you tell me about it? | 什么 为什么不能告诉我 |
[12:51] | Because I don’t want to. | 因为我不想 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | Anyway… | 不管怎么样… |
[13:00] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[13:06] | that we’d all benefit… | 这件事对我们都好… |
[13:09] | from having a little more | 如果能把事情处理得 |
[13:12] | definition and clarity. Don’t you think? | 更清楚明白 你不这么认为吗 |
[13:15] | So you decided to kill yourself? | 所以你打算自杀吗 |
[13:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:18] | When did you start smoking again? | 你什么时候又开始抽烟了 |
[13:20] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[13:21] | A few months ago. I don’t do it that much. | 几个月前吧 我不经常抽 |
[13:24] | I don’t do it in front of Ava. | 我不在艾娃面前抽 |
[13:25] | Fine. Do what you want. I’m not gonna be here | 好吧 你爱怎么样怎么样 反正下一次你哮喘发作 |
[13:27] | to take you to the ER the next time you have an asthma attack. | 要带你去急诊室的人肯定不是我 |
[13:29] | I’m not having any attacks. | 我不会再哮喘发作了 |
[13:30] | Can’t remember the last time I had one. | 我已经记不得上次是什么时候了 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:05] | Everything okay? She’s sound asleep? | 一切都好吗 她睡得熟吗 |
[15:18] | I didn’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[15:21] | What, the office? | 你说办公室变了吗 |
[15:24] | I’m telling you, that kid can really keep a secret. | 我跟你说了 这孩子特别能保守秘密 |
[15:29] | What’s the deal here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:31] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[15:33] | What’s wrong with the bedrooms upstairs? | 你怎么不睡楼上的卧室了 |
[15:37] | You know, just… | 其实 也就是… |
[15:39] | felt too big up there for us after… | 房子对我和艾娃来说太大了 自从… |
[15:42] | I don’t know, the whole house felt too big, and… | 我不知道 感觉房子突然变大了… |
[15:46] | And she couldn’t really fall asleep on her own, | 她一个人也不太睡得着 |
[15:49] | so she ended up sleeping with me in my bed, and… | 所以就过来跟我睡一张床 然后… |
[15:52] | when I’d head downstairs to do work, | 我下楼工作的时候 |
[15:53] | she would wake up and follow me down. | 她也会醒过来 跟着我下楼 |
[15:55] | So it just kind of evolved naturally. | 于是慢慢就变成这样了 |
[16:01] | I don’t really need a study, you know? | 我没那么需要一个书房 |
[16:04] | I work in the living room, mostly, so… | 我平时主要在客厅工作 所以… |
[16:08] | What about your privacy? | 那你有个人空间吗 |
[16:10] | Well, there’s that bookshelf between us. | 我们之间有个书架挡着 |
[16:12] | – It’s almost like a wall. – If you have someone over, what do you… | -跟堵墙也差不多 -如果有人来找你… |
[16:15] | what do you do? I mean, Ava doesn’t wake up? | 你怎么处理 我是说 艾娃不会醒吗 |
[16:18] | I don’t have anyone over when Ava’s here. Ever. | 艾娃在的时候我不会喊任何人过来 绝对不会 |
[16:30] | – Mind if I look? – Sure. | -我能去看看吗 -看吧 |
[17:24] | You need anything here? | 你有什么要拿的吗 |
[17:30] | There’s, a box there with, some kitchenware | 那个箱子里装了点厨房用品 |
[17:34] | and the china your grandparents gave us. | 还有你祖父母给我们的瓷器 |
[17:36] | Yeah. I’m gonna… | 嗯好 我… |
[17:40] | I’ll, send someone to get it this week. | 我这个礼拜叫人来取 |
[17:43] | No rush. | 不用急 |
[18:06] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[18:11] | You know, I… I think I’m gonna get going. | 我… 我觉得我差不多该走了 |
[18:14] | Do you want anything else to drink? | 还想喝点什么吗 |
[18:19] | Maybe a little more wine? | 再来点红酒吗 |
[18:22] | Just a little bit? | 就来一点 |
[18:26] | – Okay. A little. – Okay. | -行 就一点 -好的 |
[18:27] | – Fine. Yeah. – All right. | -嗯 -好 |
[18:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:51] | Soon there won’t be any trace of me here. | 这里很快就不会有我的痕迹了 |
[18:57] | It’s fine. It’s… | 其实也没什么… |
[19:00] | It’s totally fine. It’s just this… | 真没什么大不了的 就是… |
[19:05] | silly attachment to furniture… | 我莫名有点留恋家具… |
[19:09] | the myth of a home… | 对家庭的迷思… |
[19:14] | and all our dependence on these things. It’s… | 还有我们对这些虚虚实实的依赖… |
[19:19] | That’s what keeps fucking everything up. | 让我们搞砸了一切 |
[19:20] | I mean, it’s what fucked it up for us. | 我是说 导致了我们关系的破裂 |
[19:23] | You know, being dependent on these objects. | 依赖这些无关紧要的物件 |
[19:29] | Yeah, you know, the objects never had | 但是吧 这些物件对我来说 |
[19:32] | any real significance for me. | 从来都没有多重要 |
[19:34] | Come on. Our whole relationship became an object. | 得了吧 我们的关系被具象化成一个物件了 |
[19:38] | The house, the family… You know what I mean. | 房子 家庭… 你知道我想说什么 |
[19:48] | So it’s… well, it’s not… | 那… 这么说吧… |
[19:52] | Different now for you? | 现在的你难道不是这样了吗 |
[19:54] | You don’t feel attached to stuff in your new place? | 你跟新家里的东西都没有感情吗 |
[20:01] | The luxury condo in the Millennium Tower, you mean? | 你是说在千禧大楼里的那个豪华公寓吗 |
[20:04] | Whatever. | 那就是吧 |
[20:10] | But yeah, that’s my point. I mean… | 差不多就是这个意思吧 我是说… |
[20:15] | I have no personal attachment to anything there. | 我跟那里的东西都没有感情 |
[20:21] | I just had a designer furnish the place and then… | 我刚请了个室内设计师来搞装潢… |
[20:28] | But Poli… It’s his dream. | 因为… 这是波利的梦想 |
[20:33] | It’s his American dream, you know? | 是他的美国梦 你知道吗 |
[20:37] | Twentieth floor, overlooking the park, | 二十楼高层 俯瞰公园景观 |
[20:41] | doorman, and all that. | 楼下有门卫 诸如此类 |
[20:42] | It’s amazing how it gives him confidence. | 给了他很多自信 真是不可思议 |
[20:53] | I think I’ve reached a point in my life | 我觉得 我当下所处的人生阶段 |
[20:56] | where it doesn’t matter where I live anymore. | 住在哪里已经不重要了 |
[21:01] | I mean, there’s no place in the world | 好像 世界上没有哪个地方 |
[21:02] | that would make me feel secure. | 能真正给我安全感 |
[21:07] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听起来真遗憾啊 |
[21:10] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[21:13] | I’m not sorry. | 我不觉得遗憾 |
[21:17] | On the contrary, it’s a relief, you know, to… | 相反 我其实松了一口气… |
[21:22] | I mean, there’s nothing like that. | 我甚至觉得 这个世界上 |
[21:25] | Like security, safety. | 根本就没有安全感这回事 |
[21:31] | We thought there was. | 我们曾经相信有 |
[21:35] | We wanted there to be. | 我们也希望会有 |
[21:39] | But then we turn it into a ritual, you know? | 但我们把它变成了一种例行公事 |
[21:41] | – It was like… – I know that, like… | -就好像… -我明白… |
[21:46] | I know that you have this need | 我知道 你现在有这个心理需求 |
[21:47] | to diminish everything that we had… | 去贬低我们拥有过的一切… |
[21:49] | No, I’m not… | 不是的… |
[21:50] | – and justify it. You’re… – Honey, I’m not diminishing it. | -还非常理直气壮… -宝贝 我没有在贬低 |
[21:52] | No. On the… | 我没有… |
[21:54] | – Sounds like you are. – No, I’m not. I’m… | -听起来你有 -我真的没有… |
[21:56] | I’m just trying to tell you that for me, it was… | 我只是想跟你解释清楚 对我而言… |
[22:01] | There was so much denial, you know? | 我当时太过于否定一切了 |
[22:04] | I mean, today, I know. I’m alone. I’m all alone. | 毕竟现在 我孤身一人 无所依靠 |
[22:07] | Nothing’s gonna change that. | 这一点不会有所改变 |
[22:10] | It doesn’t matter where I am or who I’m with. | 不论我身处何方 跟谁在一起 |
[22:17] | And, it’s… | 以及… |
[22:21] | good to understand and make peace with that, you know? | 能理解并跟这个状态和解是件好事 你不觉得吗 |
[22:23] | I think it’s a… It’s a sign of strength, even. | 这代表着… 你有了一种力量 |
[22:36] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:37] | Nothing. I’m listening. | 没事 我听着呢 |
[22:43] | Don’t look so worried. I’m fine. | 别愁容满面的了 我没事 |
[22:46] | – Are you? – Yes. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[22:47] | – Really? – Yes! | -真的吗 -当然没事了 |
[22:52] | – What? – I don’t know. I’m just… | -干嘛啊 -没事 就是… |
[22:54] | I’m, you know, I’m having these flashbacks to… | 忽然回想起大学的时候… |
[22:58] | to your monologues from college. | 你滔滔不绝的那些独白 |
[23:01] | Every time you and Lucas broke up, you know, | 每次你跟卢卡斯分手的时候 |
[23:05] | it was always, “How wonderful it is to acknowledge | 你总是说 “意识到人活在这世上 |
[23:10] | that you’re actually alone in the world.” | 是永恒的孤独 真好啊” |
[23:12] | I never… I never said it was wonderful. | 我… 我没说过这真好啊 |
[23:14] | Yeah, but I mean, it was… it was obviously | 是啊 但是… 这很明显 |
[23:16] | a kind of like mania | 你陷于一种狂热之中 |
[23:20] | where you were suppressing all this pain, | 你只是在刻意抑制自己的痛苦 |
[23:22] | but then it would flip to depression | 然后就滑向抑郁状态 |
[23:23] | and you’d go running back to him | 结果你又跑回去找他复合 |
[23:24] | ’cause you couldn’t actually be alone. | 因为你根本无法忍受孤身一人 |
[23:28] | I mean, it just was so obvious. | 实在是太明显了 |
[23:29] | It’s so obvious that it’s a defense mechanism. | 明摆着就是你的心理防御机制 |
[23:35] | Great. | 说得好 |
[23:38] | You know, it’s pretty insulting when someone uses psychology | 你知道吗 你这样用一堆心理学知识 |
[23:41] | to, try and pick apart actual insight | 拆分解构我内心的真实感受 |
[23:45] | that you’ve really had. | 挺冒犯人的 |
[23:47] | Can’t you just believe that this is how I feel? | 你就不能相信我真的这么想吗 |
[23:49] | I do believe you. | 我相信 |
[23:52] | – I’m also, you know… – You’re right. I’m sorry. | -而且… -你说得对 抱歉 |
[23:54] | I’m not, coming from the same place anymore. | 而且我也不是当年的我了 |
[23:56] | I’m not 20 years old, you know? | 我已经不是二十岁了 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:01] | What’s with all this fucking psychological bullshit anyway? | 不过你他妈哪学来的这堆心理学知识 |
[24:04] | What, you dating a shrink? | 怎么 你在和心理学家约会吗 |
[24:11] | I am… I’m going to one. | 我… 我正在接受治疗 |
[24:14] | Yeah. Not a… not a shrink. A therapist. | 是的 不是… 不是心理医生 是个治疗师 |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:21] | You’re… You’re kidding me. | 你… 你别开玩笑了 |
[24:23] | No, no, no, no. I’m going to one. | 不 不 不 我真的在接受治疗 |
[24:26] | I mean, I needed it. And it’s… | 我是说 我有需要 而且… |
[24:29] | Honestly, it’s… it helped me. It is helping me. | 老实说 它… 有效果 它有帮助 |
[24:34] | What does it help you with? | 它帮你什么了 |
[24:38] | First of all, to understand, you know? | 首先 帮助我理解 |
[24:41] | To make sense of everything, of… | 让我理解了一切… |
[24:45] | of what happened. | 所有发生过的事情 |
[24:48] | – To put it into words. – Yeah. | -帮助我用语言来形容 -是的 |
[24:50] | ‘Cause I… I couldn’t even begin to comprehend | 不然… 我根本无法理解 |
[24:55] | what had happened. | 发生了什么 |
[24:58] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[25:01] | She gave me this, exercise to do this thing | 她给我布置了一个任务 |
[25:03] | called morning pages, where you have to write | 叫”晨记” 每天起床的第一件事 |
[25:06] | three pages, as soon as you get up, | 就是写下三页 |
[25:08] | before you’ve had your coffee, before you’ve done anything. | 必须在喝咖啡之前 在做其他事之前就写 |
[25:11] | You know, first thing that comes into your mind. | 想到什么就写什么 |
[25:14] | Have you heard of that? | 你听说过吗 |
[25:18] | Yeah. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:23] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:25] | I’m so exhausted. | 我太累了 |
[25:27] | It’s the wine and… | 还喝了酒… |
[25:31] | I just… I haven’t been sleeping, | 我… 我一直睡不着 |
[25:32] | you know, since the London offer. | 你知道的 从出现伦敦的工作机会开始 |
[25:33] | It’s just Ackerman’s putting so much pressure on me. | 阿克曼给我很大压力 |
[25:38] | Sure. Yeah. That’s okay. I get it. | 的确 是的 没关系 我明白 |
[25:43] | Are you okay to drive home? | 你自己开回家没问题吗 |
[25:44] | You sure you don’t want any coffee? | 确定不喝点咖啡吗 |
[25:46] | Wait. You were in the middle of something. | 等等 你有事要忙对吧 |
[25:47] | No, it’s okay. It’s all right. It’s all good. | 没有 没关系 不要紧 没事 |
[25:51] | Wh… So espresso, right? | 那… 你喝浓缩咖啡 对吧 |
[25:55] | Please don’t make a big deal out of this. | 不用小题大做 |
[25:57] | It has nothing to do with anything. | 这跟其他事都没有关系 |
[25:58] | It’s just… I wanna hear about it. | 我… 我想听你说这些 |
[26:00] | It’s just my… I’m so… I’m so tired. | 只是… 我… 我太累了 |
[26:03] | It’s my exhaustion. | 精疲力尽了 |
[26:03] | No. No. Look, nothing happened. Everything’s okay. | 不 不 没事 一切都好 |
[26:05] | But I wanted… I want you to finish | 但我想… 我想听你 |
[26:07] | what you were telling me, please. | 把剩下的说完 拜托了 |
[26:08] | I mean, maybe you could read it to me. | 也许你可以读给我听听 |
[26:10] | Read what? | 读什么 |
[26:11] | The morning papers, I think… | 是叫”晨报”吧 没记错的话… |
[26:14] | Morning pages. No. No, no, the… | 是”晨记” 不 不 不… |
[26:16] | The whole point’s that you’re not supposed to show anybody. | 这个任务的关键是不能给任何人看 |
[26:18] | Well, but you can just… You can read it to me, okay? | 但是你可以… 读给我听 对吗 |
[26:21] | And I won’t tell anyone that you did, okay? | 我不会告诉别人你读给我听过 行吗 |
[26:23] | Here you go. | 咖啡好了 |
[26:24] | I don’t want coffee. | 我不想喝咖啡 |
[26:29] | – Read to me, please. – Why… | -拜托读给我听吧 -为什么… |
[26:32] | Why is this so important to you? | 为什么它对你这么重要 |
[26:36] | You’re important to me. | 你对我很重要 |
[26:41] | I… I could just go get it. | 我… 我可以自己去拿 |
[26:42] | No. Okay, okay. Fine. | 不 好吧 行吧 |
[26:47] | – I’ll get it. – Thank you. | -我去拿 -谢谢 |
[27:10] | I’m not sure there’s much of a chance | 我不确定还能不能 |
[27:12] | I can read my own handwriting. | 认出自己写了些什么 |
[27:15] | Maybe I’ll read you something that I wrote this morning. | 要不就读些我今早写的吧 |
[27:17] | I can still kind of remember it. | 我还有点印象 |
[27:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:33] | It’s written in the third person. | 是用第三人称写的 |
[27:36] | I don’t know why it came out like that. It just did. | 没有来由 就这样写出来了 |
[27:38] | The whole point is that you’re just supposed to… | 但记录的重点是让自己… |
[27:41] | to go with the flow. | 顺其自然 |
[27:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:46] | “Apparently, his obsessive rational thinking | “显然 他在那个年纪时 |
[27:51] | at that age was only compensation | 对理性思考的迷恋 |
[27:56] | for all the anxieties. | 只是对焦虑的补偿 |
[27:59] | Because there was the father, this dominant father | 因为他受到父亲的影响 |
[28:02] | casting a shadow over him, | 父亲的强势给他留下了阴影 |
[28:05] | judgmental, with strict moral codes, | 决断的 严格的道德准则 |
[28:09] | and he… “Meaning me. | 他… ” 指的是我 |
[28:13] | “Tried so hard to please this father, | “努力取悦父亲 |
[28:16] | to live up to his standards, | 达到父亲的要求 |
[28:18] | but he always felt like he’d failed, | 但他总觉得自己失败了 |
[28:21] | so that, gradually, he developed this permanent feeling | 所以 渐渐地 他形成了这种固化的思维 |
[28:26] | of ‘I’m not good enough, I’m not moral enough, | 觉得’我不够好 我不够正派 |
[28:31] | I’m too egocentric, ‘ | 我太自私自利了’ |
[28:33] | which, in the world he grew up in, | 而在他成长的世界里 |
[28:35] | is the worst possible sin. | 这是最大的罪恶 |
[28:40] | And on the other hand, there was the mother, | 另一方面 他的母亲 |
[28:43] | who was always too weak to face down this tough father. | 却总是太软弱 无法对抗强硬的父亲 |
[28:47] | But she was such an anxious person herself | 她自身也充满焦虑 |
[28:49] | that even with her, this boy, he couldn’t really be himself, | 即使和她在一起 这个男孩也无法做自己 |
[28:54] | he couldn’t share his hardships, his fears, | 不能倾诉自己的困境和恐惧 |
[28:56] | because she’d immediately get so overwhelmed | 因为母亲立刻就会不知所措 |
[28:59] | that her anxiety would only compound his. | 她的焦虑只会加重他的不安 |
[29:02] | And then, when he realized no one actually saw him, | 然后 当他意识到没人能真正看见他 |
[29:05] | his true self that is, | 看见他真实的自我 |
[29:07] | no one could help him cope with everything he was going through, | 没人能够帮助他应对他所经历的一切 |
[29:11] | he fell deeper and deeper into himself, | 他越来越沉溺于自身 |
[29:14] | and kept all of his pain and anxiety inside, | 把所有的痛苦和焦虑都藏在心里 |
[29:17] | and never told anyone anything, | 不告诉任何人任何事 |
[29:19] | and this split inside him | 这种内外的割裂 |
[29:21] | wouldn’t let him truly be in a relationship, | 让他无法长久维持任何一段关系 |
[29:24] | because there was always part of him that he kept hidden, | 因为他总是隐藏着一部分的自己 |
[29:27] | he was never fully present, | 他似乎从未真正到场 |
[29:30] | until Mira showed up. | 直到米拉出现了 |
[29:33] | And to a certain extent, she saved him by seeing him. | 在某种程度上 米拉看到了他 拯救了他 |
[29:37] | For the first time in his life, he felt like he might be pulled | 有生以来第一次 他觉得是米拉让他 |
[29:41] | out of the inherent loneliness. | 从固有的孤独中解脱了 |
[29:46] | But only after she left did he realize how, | 但直到她离开后 他才意识到 |
[29:51] | even with her, he was there-not-there, | 即使和她在一起 他也无法全身投入 |
[29:55] | and how hard it must have been to live with this, | 要她经历这些 一定很煎熬吧 |
[29:58] | with someone who was always partly somewhere else, | 和一个总是自我放逐 不可完全了解的人 |
[30:01] | inside his own head, | 一起生活 |
[30:03] | how that could make her feel lonely and unseen. | 她感到孤独 受到冷落 |
[30:07] | And this realization helped him deal with her leaving him, | 意识到这一点 他接受了米拉离开的事实 |
[30:12] | to make sense of it, | 他明白了这一切 |
[30:15] | and that disabused him of the idea | 他也不再错误地认为 |
[30:17] | that he’d been a victim of some kind of sudden cataclysm.” | 自己是某种无妄之灾的受害者” |
[31:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:00] | Stop. | 停下 |
[32:01] | – This isn’t good. – What? | -这样不好 -什么 |
[32:04] | It’s not good. | 这样不好 |
[32:07] | I don’t… I don’t want this. I don’t wanna sleep with you. | 我不… 我不想这样 我不想和你上床 |
[32:11] | It’s not good for me. | 这样对我不好 |
[32:15] | It took me a really long time to get where I am right now. | 我花了很长时间才适应现在的生活 |
[32:18] | I don’t wanna… | 我不想… |
[32:20] | I don’t want to go back to that fucking torment. | 我他妈不想再经历以前的痛苦了 |
[32:25] | No. | 不要 |
[32:27] | I just don’t… | 我真的… |
[32:36] | I don’t think you actually really understand | 我不认为你真的能明白 |
[32:37] | what it was like for me here a year ago. | 一年前的事对我意味着什么 |
[32:41] | I wanna know. Tell me. Tell me. | 我想知道 告诉我吧 和我说说 |
[32:47] | – Do you really? – Yes. | -你真的想听吗 -嗯 |
[32:56] | That first moment, I was… | 刚发生的时候… |
[33:01] | I was just on autopilot. | 我就像是行尸走肉 |
[33:05] | I woke Ava up, I got her dressed, | 我叫醒艾娃 给她穿好衣服 |
[33:09] | I dropped her off at preschool, | 开车送她去学前班 |
[33:11] | and I canceled all my classes, and then I came back home. | 我把自己的课都停了 回了家 |
[33:17] | And I thought I was literally losing my mind. | 然后我意识到 我可能真的疯了 |
[33:25] | Then there was a moment where I thought | 又有某一瞬间 我发现 |
[33:27] | that I didn’t even want to stay alive. | 我根本不想活在世界上 |
[33:34] | There was lots of moments where I was sure | 我确信有很多时刻 |
[33:36] | I didn’t want you to stay alive. | 我都不希望你活着 |
[33:39] | Like, I really wanted you to die. | 就是 我真的希望你死掉 |
[33:46] | And then there was… | 不光这样… |
[33:53] | there was a moment when I wanted Ava to die. | 某一刻我也希望艾娃死掉 |
[34:01] | For that to be my revenge. | 作为我对你的复仇 |
[34:04] | And then that night, she started coughing like crazy. | 但那一晚 她开始疯狂咳嗽 |
[34:10] | And at one point, she threw up from coughing so much. | 咳得太厉害 以至于吐了出来 |
[34:13] | And then she spiked a fever of 104 | 烧到了40度 |
[34:15] | and I wasn’t sure if I should take her to the emergency room. | 我不知道该不该带她去急诊室 |
[34:19] | That’s why I ended up putting her in a bathtub. | 所以我把她放进了浴缸里 |
[34:21] | And that lasted all night, and I was scared to death. | 高烧持续了一整夜 我快吓到没命了 |
[34:27] | I thought I’d killed her. | 我以为我会害死她 |
[34:35] | And it took three days for the antibiotics to kick in. | 整整三天后 抗生素才开始起作用 |
[34:39] | And that was a nightmare, but it was also the best thing | 这就是场噩梦 |
[34:41] | that could happen to me because I didn’t have | 但却是不幸中的万幸 |
[34:44] | a second to myself, I barely slept. | 因为我没时间关注自身 我几乎没睡 |
[34:47] | And then you came back on the weekend | 然后在周末 你回来了 |
[34:51] | and you took her and… | 你带走了她… |
[34:53] | her fever was already gone by then. | 她那时候已经退烧了 |
[34:56] | I was… and I was alone all of a sudden. | 我突然… 又变成孤身一人 |
[35:01] | But I was already in a more human state. | 但我至少更像样了一点 |
[35:07] | I could breathe by then. | 我又能呼吸了 |
[35:10] | And start some kind of healing. | 开始自我疗愈 |
[35:15] | Then a few minutes would go by and I wouldn’t think about it. | 可以几分钟不去想这件事 |
[35:21] | Think about you. | 不去想你 |
[35:25] | Then a few hours. | 然后变成几小时 |
[35:30] | Now, I’ll go half a day without thinking about it. | 现在我可以大半天都不想它 |
[35:36] | Sometimes the whole day, especially when Ava’s here. | 有时候是一整天 尤其是艾娃在的时候 |
[35:43] | So, yeah, no way I’m going back to that. | 所以 我不想重蹈覆辙 |
[35:48] | You know, we’ll have sex and it’ll be amazing, | 虽然我们做爱感觉会很棒 |
[35:51] | and then it’s all the way back to the bottom. | 然后我就要跌回谷底 |
[35:56] | No way. | 想都别想 |
[36:02] | What makes you think it was any different for me? | 你以为我不是这样吗 |
[36:07] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[36:11] | It was a nightmare for me too. | 对我也是一场噩梦 |
[36:18] | I couldn’t stop thinking about you. | 我没法不想到你 |
[36:21] | Not even for a second. | 一秒都不行 |
[36:23] | I just… | 我… |
[36:29] | Please don’t… Please don’t do that. | 请别… 别这样 |
[36:33] | Don’t do what? | 别做什么 |
[36:37] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[36:39] | Don’t say things you don’t mean | 别说违心的话 |
[36:42] | just to prove that we’re in the same boat, ’cause we’re not. | 来证明我们处境相同 因为我们不同 |
[36:46] | But how would you know? | 你又怎能确信呢 |
[36:51] | I just miss you all the time. | 我一直都在想你 |
[36:57] | I never stopped loving you, not even for a second. | 每分每秒都爱着你 从未停止 |
[37:05] | I never stopped wanting you. | 也没有停止过对你的渴望 |
[37:12] | I want you now so bad. | 我现在很想要你 |
[37:17] | This whole past week, I come just thinking about you. | 整整一周 只要想到你我就会高潮 |
[37:26] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[37:34] | Sweetie, stop. Please. Please. No. | 亲爱的 停下 请别这样 |
[37:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:09] | Do you want me to go now? | 你希望我现在就走吗 |
[38:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:31] | You sure I can’t get you any coffee or anything? | 你真的不来点咖啡了吗 |
[38:34] | No? Okay. | 不了吗 好的 |
[38:53] | What time are you picking up Ava? | 你什么时候来接艾娃 |
[38:56] | In the morning, around 10:00. | 大概早晨十点 |
[38:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:59] | You’ll have her bag ready for school on Monday? | 你会收拾好她周一去学校的背包吗 |
[39:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:15] | If Poli wasn’t coming, would that change anything for you? | 如果波利不陪我去 你会改变主意吗 |
[39:20] | What? | 什么 |
[39:23] | If I was going to London alone… | 如果我一个人去伦敦… |
[39:28] | would you consider coming with Ava? | 你会考虑和艾娃一起来吗 |
[39:36] | What’s Poli have to do with anything? | 波利和这件事有什么关系 |
[39:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:07] | I can’t drive right now. | 我现在不能开车 |
[40:10] | Stay here tonight, okay? Okay? | 今晚睡这吧 好吗 |
[41:02] | I got some shirts. Do you want one? | 我有好几件睡衣 给你一件吧 |
[41:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:11] | – Will you help me? – Yeah. | -你能帮我一下吗 -好的 |
[42:51] | Shit, sorry. | 操 不好意思 |
[43:02] | Is that your girlfriend? | 那是你女朋友吗 |
[43:07] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 还不算是 |
[43:10] | Your lover? | 你的爱人吗 |
[43:16] | Did you tell her that I was coming over tonight? | 你告诉她我今晚要过来了吗 |
[43:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:28] | Just try to ignore it. | 别管它 |
[43:36] | She’s not giving up. That’s dedication. | 她还不挂 真执着啊 |
[43:50] | Sorry. I’ll just turn it off. | 不好意思 我把手机关掉 |
[43:56] | Just give me one second, okay? | 给我点时间 可以吗 |
[44:10] | Good. Yeah, but listen, | 好的 但是 |
[44:11] | it’s not cool to, like, bombard me with… | 用信息轰炸我一点都不好… |
[44:14] | Because you were supposed to call me. | 因为你本该打电话给我的 |
[44:17] | I told you, I’d call you when she left. | 我说过 她走以后会打给你的 |
[44:19] | So she hasn’t gone yet? | 所以她还没走吗 |
[44:21] | No, she hasn’t. She’s still here, okay? | 没有 她还在这里 |
[44:25] | She’s… she’s in bed. | 她… 她在床上 |
[44:30] | My bed. | 我的床上 |
[44:32] | Listen. Laura? Laura? | 听着 劳拉 劳拉 |
[44:35] | We… we need to talk, ’cause this is… | 我… 我们得聊聊 这是… |
[44:36] | This is really just not… | 这不是你想的… |
[44:41] | Okay, well what I’m saying is that we should take a break | 行 我是说 我们都先冷静下 |
[44:43] | because this is just not… | 因为这… |
[44:44] | Not working out for me right now. | 你现在和我说什么都没用 |
[44:49] | Not a… I wouldn’t… | 不是… 我不会… |
[44:54] | Okay, you know, let me just… Let me stop you here | 行吧 我… 我要打断你 |
[44:56] | before you say something that you’re gonna regret. | 以免你说出一些会后悔的话 |
[45:04] | Look, I’m… I’m really sorry it has to end like this. | 我… 我很抱歉得这样结束 |
[45:07] | But, honestly, I’ve been feeling for a while that… | 但实话实说 这一段时间我… |
[45:11] | Well, you know, that… I’m not… | 你知道… 我不是… |
[45:19] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[45:29] | – Sorry about that. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[45:32] | I just couldn’t help overhearing it. | 但我都听见了 |
[45:35] | Yeah, I wasn’t really trying so hard | 嗯 我也没有故意 |
[45:38] | to make sure you didn’t. | 不让你听 |
[45:44] | Why’d you get out of bed? | 你为什么下床了 |
[46:00] | Did that upset you? | 你不高兴了吗 |
[46:03] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[46:07] | Why’d you tell her I was in the bed with you? | 你为什么要告诉她我和你在床上 |
[46:12] | – Why? – Yeah. | -为什么 -对 |
[46:13] | I don’t know. I didn’t really feel | 我不知道 我觉得 |
[46:16] | like I needed to hide it. | 没必要隐瞒这点 |
[46:19] | But you had plans with her tonight | 可你今晚明明和她计划好了 |
[46:20] | and you knew it was gonna upset her. | 你知道那么说她会生气 |
[46:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:30] | Mira, I’m sorry that that happened that way. | 米拉 很抱歉事情变成这样了 |
[46:34] | Can we forget about it? | 我们能别想了吗 |
[46:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:46] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[46:49] | I don’t… It’s just a shame. | 不是… 就是替你可惜 |
[46:50] | It sounded pretty serious, right? | 你们听着还挺认真的 不是吗 |
[46:54] | I don’t know, I mean, anyway, | 我不知道 不管怎样 |
[46:56] | it’s not really relevant anymore, is it? | 反正也没关系了 不是吗 |
[46:59] | I don’t know about that. I mean, it’s not unforgivable, | 说不好啊 这也不是不可原谅 |
[47:03] | so I’m… I’m sure she’ll understand. | 所以… 她肯定会理解的 |
[47:14] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:25] | You haven’t lost your talent for saying the wrong thing | 你还是那么擅长在错误的时间 |
[47:26] | at the wrong time, that’s… That’s for sure. | 说错误的话 真是… 完全没变 |
[47:32] | It’s just I, felt a little sad, you know? | 我只是 觉得有点悲伤 你懂吗 |
[47:36] | – I felt sad for you. – Yeah. That’s sweet. | -为你感到悲伤 -是 你真贴心 |
[47:38] | How about you snap out of it, okay? | 你还是别管了 好吧 |
[47:39] | ‘Cause you’re not my couples counselor. | 你又不是我的婚姻咨询师 |
[47:41] | Well, I just think it’s a shame to give up on something | 我觉得仅仅因为十几条消息 |
[47:42] | – over a couple texts… – Enough! | -就放弃她 会很遗憾… -够了 |
[47:45] | Enough! | 够了 |
[48:01] | Can I just say something to you, Mira? | 我能说几句话吗 米拉 |
[48:03] | Truthfully… | 真心实意地… |
[48:06] | I’m not buying your whole “ode to solitude” thing. | 我根本不信你那套 “孤独颂” |
[48:11] | Okay? It’s bullshit. | 好吗 那就是扯淡 |
[48:14] | And I don’t believe that you believe in it. | 我也不觉得你会信 |
[48:17] | It’s a weakness. It’s fear. It’s not strength. | 那是脆弱 是恐惧 不是力量 |
[48:21] | And I don’t know what’s gonna happen to you if you can’t… | 我不知道下场如何 如果你不能… |
[48:24] | I’m not… I’m not trying to be patronizing, | 我不是… 我不是在说教你 |
[48:26] | but I can see that your chaos and your detachment… | 但我看得出你很混乱 很抽离… |
[48:31] | Your total detachment and… | 你整个人是抽离的状态… |
[48:42] | I remember how… How we were back then | 我还记得我们… 以前是什么样子 |
[48:45] | before we moved in together | 在我们还没同居的时候 |
[48:48] | and what we saved ourselves from. | 我们是从什么状态脱身的 |
[48:52] | How we pulled each other out of exactly… | 我们帮对方摆脱的… |
[48:55] | Exactly that loneliness that you’re talking about. | 完全就是你所讲的孤独 |
[49:00] | It wasn’t an illusion, and you know it. | 那不是幻觉 你也知道 |
[49:09] | It was a miracle. | 那是个奇迹 |
[49:11] | It was like the biggest miracle of our lives. | 那是我们人生中最大的奇迹 |
[49:18] | And we’re just like throwing it all away. | 而我们就这样把它完全抛弃了 |
[49:22] | And it’s… it’s… | 就… 就是… |
[49:26] | It’s just, like, it’s a terrible mistake. | 这就是个糟糕的错误 |
[49:28] | It’s terrible. And… We should… I don’t know. | 非常糟糕 而且… 我们应该… 我不知道 |
[49:33] | We should’ve just done everything we could to… | 我们本该竭尽全力来… |
[49:37] | to… | 来… |
[49:40] | save it, to not just give up. | 挽救这一切 而不是放弃 |
[49:49] | I can’t… | 我… |
[49:55] | I don’t know how to… | 我不知道怎么去… |
[50:04] | I’m really nauseous. | 我令人作呕 |
[50:13] | Something is fucked up with me. | 我整个人不对劲 |
[50:19] | Something inside is so fucked up. | 我内心一团糟 |
[50:43] | Can I play you something? | 我能放个东西给你听吗 |
[50:47] | Play something? | 什么东西 |
[50:49] | Yeah. It’s… | 对 是… |
[50:51] | It’s a voicemail I got this morning. | 是我今早收到的一条语音 |
[50:56] | Just hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[51:01] | Hey, Jonathan. It’s Poli. | 乔纳森 你好 我是波利 |
[51:03] | I’m in the airport right now, | 我现在在机场 |
[51:05] | I’m going for a week, so… | 我要离开一周… |
[51:08] | listen… | 你听我说… |
[51:10] | I know that Mira is going to meet you tonight, okay? | 我知道米拉今晚会去见你 |
[51:13] | I don’t know what you’re going to do together. | 我不知道你们会做什么 |
[51:16] | It’s a free country, you’re still married, | 这是个自由的国家 法律上你们还是 |
[51:18] | legally, so… | 夫妻 所以… |
[51:22] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[51:24] | this whole fucking situation here… | 这整个操蛋的事情… |
[51:26] | The suspicions and, the fights and all that… | 怀疑 争论 所有的事情… |
[51:30] | It… it’s just not for me. | 都… 不是我想要的 |
[51:33] | You two sit together, talk, | 你们坐下来 好好聊聊 |
[51:35] | decide what you wanna do with each other. | 决定好你们俩接下来要怎么办 |
[51:38] | I had enough. | 我受够了 |
[51:40] | If she wants to come back to you, believe me, | 如果她想跟你复合 相信我 |
[51:42] | I’m the last person to stop her, okay? | 我绝对不会阻拦 好吧 |
[51:46] | And you can share this with Mira if you want. | 你想的话也可以把这个给米拉听 |
[51:47] | She probably told you everything anyway, so… | 她可能什么都跟你说了 所以… |
[51:50] | – just, keep me posted. – Ava. Hey! | -就 到时候告诉我吧 -艾娃 |
[51:53] | – Hi, babe! – Where’s Poli? | -你好 宝贝 -波利呢 |
[51:56] | Poli? Poli’s not here. | 波利 波利不在这 |
[51:59] | We’re at Daddy’s house, honey. | 我们在爸爸家 宝贝 |
[52:00] | But I’m hungry, and I want Poli to make me pancakes. | 可是我饿了 我想要波利给我做煎饼 |
[52:03] | Sweetie, we don’t eat in the middle of the night. | 宝贝 不能在半夜吃东西 |
[52:05] | – Okay? Come here. – But Poli lets me. | -好吗 来这儿 -可是波利让我吃 |
[52:07] | Yeah? Does he? | 是吗 他让你吃 |
[52:09] | Well, you know what? Let’s go lay down | 这样吧 我们去躺下 |
[52:10] | and we’ll try to sleep, | 然后试着睡觉 |
[52:11] | and if you’re still hungry, we’ll make a snack. Okay, honey? | 要是你还饿 我们就做点小吃 好吗 宝贝 |
[52:15] | All right? | 好不好 |
[52:16] | But can I sleep in your bed, Mommy? | 那我可以睡你的床吗 妈妈 |
[52:20] | My… Tomorrow you can. | 我的… 明天可以 |
[52:23] | – Promise, tomorrow. – Come on. Let’s go lie down. | -我保证 明天就可以 -走吧 我们去躺下 |
[52:25] | I’ll lie down next to you, all right? | 我就躺你旁边 好不好 |
[52:27] | Come give Mommy a big good night kiss. | 给妈妈一个大大的晚安吻 |
[52:30] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[52:31] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[52:33] | One second, all right? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[52:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[52:36] | Yeah, just… There we go. | 好 就… 躺下吧 |
[52:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[52:43] | ‘Bout I sing you a little dream song? | 我给你唱一首摇篮曲好不好 |
[52:48] | I don’t wanna go to sleep yet. | 我还不想睡觉呢 |
[52:50] | Of course you don’t wanna go to sleep yet. | 我知道宝贝还不想睡觉 |
[52:52] | We’re not gonna go to sleep, okay? | 我们不睡 好吗 |
[52:53] | I’m just gonna sing a song. | 我就是想唱首歌 |
[52:55] | – Okay. – Stay awake. | -好吧 -要醒着哦 |
[53:06] | Keep going. | 接着唱 |
[53:14] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |