时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Production, | 制片 |
[00:37] | Jessica’s pulling into set in a minute. | 杰西卡的车马上到了 |
[00:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:04] | 第四幕 不谙此道 | |
[01:09] | Yeah, I’m walking up to the house now, okay, Ava? | 我马上到家了 好吗 艾娃 |
[01:12] | But I can’t find my… | 但是我找不到…. |
[01:14] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[01:15] | No. Nothing’s gonna happen to your dolls. | 不会 你的娃娃不会有事的 |
[01:19] | I’ve looked everywhere. | 我哪里都找过了 |
[01:22] | Honey, I promise you. | 宝贝 我向你保证 |
[01:23] | But what if she’s not in the box? | 要是她不在盒子里呢 |
[01:25] | Listen, if you put Lucy in the box, | 只要你把露西放进盒子里了 |
[01:27] | then that’s where she still is, honey. | 她就不会跑走的 宝贝 |
[01:29] | – That’s why we agreed… – I apologize for the delay, | -我们之前说好了… -延期的事 我很抱歉 |
[01:33] | but it was a… it was a force majeure. | 但这是… 不可抗力 |
[01:36] | Well, Daddy’s here. | 爸爸在家 |
[01:37] | It means that my wife had a really important meeting come up | 就是我老婆突然有个重要会议 |
[01:39] | – that she couldn’t cancel. – And he and I will make sure… | -她取消不了 -我和爸爸向你保证… |
[01:40] | But she just arrived. | 她刚刚到了 |
[01:42] | all of your stuff goes safely on the truck, okay? | 你的宝贝都会安全送上卡车 好吗 |
[01:44] | My wife, she just… she just got here, so you guys can come any time. | 我老婆 她刚… 到家了 你们随时能来 |
[01:47] | Okay, but we’re not gonna be there… | 好的 但我们过会才来… |
[01:48] | Okay. I’m going upstairs right now. Right now. | 行 我现在就上楼 马上 |
[01:50] | Wait, wait, wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[01:53] | Yeah. I’m gonna check on your dolls. | 是啊 我这就去看你的娃娃 |
[01:54] | But first of all, it’s the afternoon. It’s not evening right now. | 但首先 现在是下午 还没到晚上 |
[01:58] | – All right. But I… – Yes, I’m going… | -行 但是… -没错 我在去… |
[02:00] | No, not your… not your new room. | 不 不是… 不是你的新房间 |
[02:02] | Your old room, sweetheart. | 是你的旧房间 宝贝 |
[02:04] | – Okay. Sw… – Right. Well, what are the evening rates? | -好的 宝… -行吧 那夜间怎么收费 |
[02:07] | Ava, this is so good. You did such a good job. | 艾娃 整理得很好 你做得很棒 |
[02:11] | There’s no way anyone is ever gonna mix this up, | 绝对不可能弄混的 |
[02:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:13] | I’m totally happy to compensate you for the delay, but… | 我很愿意为延期做出赔偿 但是… |
[02:16] | No. You know what? I’ve got her in my hand. | 不 我手上就拿着她 |
[02:17] | I’m gonna put this box in my car, | 我一会儿把这个盒子搬到我车上 |
[02:19] | so it’s not even gonna go in the truck, okay? | 不放进搬家公司的卡车 好吗 |
[02:24] | No, no, no, not tomorrow. It has to be today. | 不不 明天不行 必须今天 |
[02:24] | I know, sweetheart, but I promise you that… | 宝贝 我知道的 但我向你保证… |
[02:28] | If you just… Are you there? Ava? | 只要你… 你在听吗 艾娃 |
[02:32] | – Honey? – Fine, but I can’t go tomorrow. | -宝贝 -明天不行 |
[02:35] | – Hey, Mira. – Hey, Veronica. | -米拉 -维罗妮卡 |
[02:38] | Yeah, no. She’s really angry. | 不 她挺生气的 |
[02:39] | No, I’ll have cash for you when you get here, okay? | 不 你来的时候我付你现金 行吗 |
[02:42] | It’s good she’s expressing it. | 她能表达出来挺好的 |
[02:43] | I mean, it’s healthy, but it’s just, | 这样比较健康 但这 |
[02:45] | – I didn’t… – Yeah. Yeah. That’s good. | -我没有… -嗯 行 可以 |
[02:46] | Six o’clock is fine, but please no later than that, all right? | 六点可以 但不能更晚了 好吗 |
[02:48] | – Do you know when you’ll be done? – I think I’ll be done at 8:00? | -你那边什么时候能结束 -大概八点吧 |
[02:52] | Yeah. All right. See you soon. Thank you. | 好的 一会儿见 谢谢 |
[02:54] | All right. Thank you for everything. Bye. | 好的 万分感谢 再见 |
[03:00] | Everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah. It’s just this fixation on her things. | 还行 她就是有点恋物 |
[03:03] | I mean, it’s normal. | 也算正常 |
[03:04] | Her therapist warned us about it. | 心理医生给我们打过预防针 |
[03:06] | I just didn’t realize it would be this intense. | 但我没意识到会这么严重 |
[03:07] | Yeah. You know, I’m sure she’s gonna feel | 好吧 等箱子都拆出来 |
[03:09] | so much better once everything’s unpacked, and… | 她会好很多的… |
[03:11] | You don’t think I could find an Advil by chance? | 这里还能有止疼药吗 |
[03:14] | I’ve got such a crazy headache. | 我头疼得厉害 |
[03:16] | – I don’t know. Let me see, maybe… – God. | -不知道 我找找 可能… -天啊 |
[03:22] | Maybe in the bathroom? | 会不会在浴室 |
[03:23] | Is Tylenol okay? | 泰诺行吗 |
[03:25] | It’ll have to be. | 也没得选择 |
[03:27] | Okay. Here you go. Here. | 给你 拿着 |
[03:30] | -Thanks. -You got a migraine? | -谢谢 -偏头痛吗 |
[03:33] | I don’t know yet. | 我也不知道 |
[03:34] | It started in the middle of my meeting with Ackerman. | 和阿克曼开会的时候就开始疼了 |
[03:38] | Well, Ackerman’s a migraine personified. | 那阿克曼就是偏头痛的化身 |
[03:43] | I don’t know about that, you know? | 我也不知道 |
[03:45] | I think it’s the stress of having to leave in the middle. | 我觉得压力是因为 必须中途离开会议 |
[03:46] | We weren’t exactly finished. | 会还没开完 |
[03:49] | Yeah. Sorry. Couldn’t cancel the movers. | 抱歉 搬家工人取消不了 |
[03:52] | Okay. But I’m still just a little unclear | 行吧 但我还是不明白 |
[03:54] | why it had to be today. | 为什么非得今天搬 |
[03:55] | Why? Because we agreed to vacate on the 20th. | 为什么 因为我们说好了二十号搬空 |
[03:58] | But why did we agree to vacate on the 20th? | 那为什么要二十号搬空 |
[03:59] | Because I’m leaving on a flight the day after tomorrow. | 因为我后天就坐飞机走了 |
[04:02] | Yeah, but you’re only gone for a week. | 嗯 但你只离开一周 |
[04:04] | Well, nine days, actually. | 准确来说 是九天 |
[04:05] | Okay. So what’s the big deal, honey? | 好吧 那也没这个必要吧 亲爱的 |
[04:06] | – What is it? – Okay, okay, okay. | -怎么回事 -好了好了 |
[04:07] | Let’s just get through this, okay? | 我们一起把东西搬完 行吗 |
[04:10] | Okay. Let’s go downstairs. | 行吧 下楼吧 |
[04:13] | Well, shouldn’t we just start here since we’re already… | 我们要不就从二楼开始 来都来了… |
[04:15] | No, we can do it later. | 不 楼上过会再弄 |
[04:18] | Okay. | 行 |
[04:20] | But wait, wasn’t it just supposed to be a week? | 等下 你不是只去一周吗 |
[04:23] | I mean, how many lectures are you doing? Just two, no? | 你有几场演讲 就两场对吧 |
[04:26] | Two in Berlin, | 柏林两场 |
[04:27] | and then there’s the panel in Vienna. | 还有个座谈会在维也纳 |
[04:29] | – I showed you the itinerary. – Right. Yeah. I just… | -我给你看过行程了 -对 只是… |
[04:31] | I better get used to you traveling so much. | 我得适应你要经常出差 |
[04:33] | Well, it’s not… it’s only my second trip this year. | 也不是… 这才是我今年第二次出差 |
[04:36] | Yeah. Where are the documents? | 文件在哪儿 |
[04:38] | – There. – Okay. | -这里 -好的 |
[04:40] | It’s just this last paper really took off, you know. | 我最近那篇论文真的很火 |
[04:43] | – Yeah, it’s great. – Yeah, it’s crazy. | -挺好的 -太疯狂了 |
[04:44] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 行的 |
[04:47] | Okay, yeah, so… | 行 就是… |
[04:50] | There you go. | 来看看 |
[04:53] | So here is the list of items right here. | 这是物品清单 |
[05:00] | And here’s the settlement itself. | 这份是离婚协议书 |
[05:02] | Right. | 好 |
[05:03] | Which is exactly what we agreed to with Jason. | 都是我们和杰森确认过的内容 |
[05:05] | Remember, he sent us the memo? | 记得吗 他给我们发过备忘录 |
[05:08] | He emailed it to us last week? Right? Okay? | 他上周邮件发给我们的 记得吗 |
[05:11] | And the only difference is the amount we got | 只修改了我们分到的房款 |
[05:13] | for the house, split in two, minus the broker’s fee. | 除去中介费后平分 |
[05:15] | In the last draft, it was blank. | 草稿里这项是空白 |
[05:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:18] | What is… What am I supposed to… | 我要… 我要做什么… |
[05:19] | You’ll sign by the stickers, and then | 在标签边上签名 然后 |
[05:22] | – you’ll initial each page. – Right. | -每一页签姓名首字母 -好的 |
[05:23] | – Wait, hold on, hold on. – No, I got it. | -等等 别急 别急 -我有数的 |
[05:24] | Wait, wait. We have to look through all the items | 等等 我们得先把东西看一遍 |
[05:26] | and make sure everything’s okay. That’s why we’re doing it here. | 确保一切没问题 我们就是来处理这些的 |
[05:28] | – I’m just not up for this right now, so… – We’ll do it really quickly. | -我现在没心情弄这些 所以… -很快就好 |
[05:30] | We’ll just go through it quickly, then you’ll sign, and that’s it. You’ll be done. | 我们快速过一遍 然后签完字你就能走了 |
[05:32] | You don’t even have to wait for the movers, okay? | 你都不需要等搬家工人来 |
[05:34] | No, I do. I promised Ava I would be here to put… | 我要等 我跟艾娃保证了 我会看着东西放… |
[05:37] | Make sure her boxes got on the truck. | 保证她的盒子都放上卡车 |
[05:38] | Well, then you have to wait anyway, right? | 那反正你都得等着 |
[05:40] | So come on. Let’s get started. | 来吧 我们开始吧 |
[05:42] | Okay. Okay. Fine. | 行吧 好吧 |
[05:50] | So what do the colors mean? | 这些颜色有什么含义 |
[05:53] | Yellow’s mine. Red is yours. | 黄色归我 红色归你 |
[05:56] | – Okay. – Blue is storage. | -行 -蓝色放去仓库 |
[05:59] | So they’ll pack everything up, and, | 他们会把东西打包好 然后 |
[06:02] | then they’ll unload at my place first, | 先去我那放东西 |
[06:05] | then you guys, then the storage facility. | 然后去你们那 最后去仓库 |
[06:09] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[06:10] | Will Poli be home? | 波利会在家吗 |
[06:12] | Will he be able to help you unpack? | 他会帮你拆箱整理吗 |
[06:14] | I’m not sure. | 说不好 |
[06:15] | Didn’t we say said that I was gonna get the green couch? | 不是说好了绿色沙发归我吗 |
[06:19] | Actually, no, we didn’t. | 没有 我们没说好 |
[06:22] | We didn’t. You said that you didn’t want | 没有 你说客厅里的东西 |
[06:23] | any of the living room furniture | 一件都不想要 |
[06:24] | because you got all new stuff at the tower. | 因为你新公寓都买了新的 |
[06:26] | No, I’m pretty sure we talked about the green couch specifi… | 不 我们明明还特意聊过这个绿色沙发… |
[06:28] | – We didn’t. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[06:29] | Do you want to? You wanna talk about it? | 你想聊吗 聊聊吧 |
[06:30] | I mean, like formally in the settlement? | 要正式写到协议里吗 |
[06:32] | It’s fine. It’s just furniture. | 没事 家具而已 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 行 |
[06:37] | All right. All right. All right. | 好吧好吧 |
[06:47] | Okay. There you go. | 好 给你 |
[06:51] | Happy to do it. | 我很乐意 |
[06:53] | Really. Okay? | 真心的 好吧 |
[06:57] | How’s your headache? | 头疼好点了吗 |
[06:59] | You need to lie down for a moment? | 需要躺一会吗 |
[07:01] | – No. I’m fine. – Okay. | -不用 我没事 -好吧 |
[07:07] | You up for doing this? | 你可以吗 |
[07:09] | We’ll just go through the house quickly | 我们快速把东西过一遍 |
[07:10] | – and just get it done? – No. | -然后就结束 -不 |
[07:11] | I’m not up for it, Jonathan. | 我没心情 乔纳森 |
[07:11] | But you already wanted to make an adjustment to the thing. | 但你刚就改了一项物品归属啊 |
[07:13] | – I just think it’s important… – I know. It’s okay. I trust you. | -我觉得这很重要… -没事 我相信你 |
[07:15] | I really do. Just… you do it. I trust you. | 真的 所以… 你去吧 相信你 |
[07:21] | Is… is something wrong? | 有… 什么问题吗 |
[07:25] | No. It’s just, | 没有 就是 |
[07:27] | it’s been a shitty day, you know? | 我今天过得糟透了 |
[07:29] | – Yeah. – It’s really… | -嗯 -真是… |
[07:30] | It’s a horrible ending to just a terrible day. | 简直是雪上加霜 |
[07:33] | What’s horrible? | 怎么会呢 |
[07:36] | Yeah. Well, yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 也对 |
[07:39] | No, I mean, it is… It’s a… It is surprising | 确实… 挺… 意外的 |
[07:42] | how something so formal can have such an impact, right? | 一个正式手续能有这么大的冲击力 |
[07:46] | I mean, it’s just a piece of paper, | 这就是一张纸 |
[07:48] | – just a fucking gett. – A “gett”? | -就他妈的一个得 -“得”是什么 |
[07:51] | Yeah. It’s, it’s Hebrew for divorce papers. | 就是 希伯来语的离婚协议书 |
[07:55] | Yeah. I think I remember that. | 对啊 我有印象 |
[07:58] | Although “give” would be more like it. | 不过”放”可能更合适 |
[08:00] | – Yeah. – Give up. | -是啊 -放弃 |
[08:04] | It’s Aramaic for deed. | 是阿拉姆语里的”契据” |
[08:06] | It’s basically papers | 基本就是文件 |
[08:07] | that when I give them to you, we’re divorced. | 当我把它们给你 我们就离婚了 |
[08:11] | – And that’s it? – Yeah. | -就结束了吗 -对 |
[08:13] | Yeah. But it’s like… it’s a crazy, | 对 但… 有一套很疯狂 |
[08:15] | traumatic ceremony. | 很不愉快的仪式 |
[08:18] | There’s three judges. | 会有三个法官 |
[08:20] | And, you have to have witnesses | 还必须有见证人 |
[08:25] | to testify that you are who you say you are | 来证明我们俩的身份无误 |
[08:28] | and I am who I say I am. It’s humiliating. | 这很耻辱 |
[08:31] | – Is it gett with two Ts? – Yeah. | -是有两个字母T的”得”吗 -对 |
[08:34] | And then you have to go into this little room, | 然后你得进一个小房间 |
[08:36] | and there’s a guy in there… | 会有人在里面… |
[08:37] | writing calligraphy on parchment. | 在羊皮纸上书写 |
[08:39] | And he’s writing out the text of the gett. | 写下”得”的详细内容 |
[08:42] | – Yeah. – And it’s… | -嗯 -过程… |
[08:43] | It’s like a thriller, because the tiniest mistake | 惊心动魄 因为任何一个小错误 |
[08:46] | and you have to start all over again. | 你就得从头再来 |
[08:48] | And then, and then you go back in to the judges… | 然后你回到法官面前… |
[08:51] | and the witnesses. | 证人那里 |
[08:52] | And then I have to hand you the gett in front of everybody | 我要在所有人面前把”得”递给你 |
[08:55] | and yell a few sentences at you, and then you hold it up high, | 朝你大喊几句 然后你高举文件 |
[08:58] | and you walk around the room with it. | 绕场一周 |
[09:00] | And then the judge rips it to pieces. | 然后法官再把它撕碎 |
[09:03] | – And there’s more. – Jesus. | -还没完 -老天爷 |
[09:04] | Yeah, totally. | 是吧 |
[09:05] | Why does it have to be like that? | 为什么非得这样 |
[09:06] | – Isn’t it brutal enough? – Well, I think there’s a… | -还不够残忍吗 -我觉得有挺多… |
[09:09] | Plenty of legal reasons, but I think it just has to be | 法律原因 但我认为 是为了让这一切 |
[09:12] | absolute and definitive. That’s the… you know. | 确凿无疑 这样是… 你懂的 |
[09:16] | They don’t like any gray areas.. | 他们不喜欢灰色地带 |
[09:18] | You’re either in or you’re out. | 要么结要么离 |
[09:19] | And if you’re out… there’s no going back. | 要是离了… 就不能回头了 |
[09:26] | – Right. – There’s some logic to that, no? | -是啊 -还挺有道理的 不是吗 |
[09:32] | So what’s it say? | 那 内容有什么呢 |
[09:34] | It’s like… | 比如… |
[09:37] | “This is your gett, and with it, | “这是你的离婚书 |
[09:41] | you are divorced from me | 以兹证明 你我离异 |
[09:42] | and hereby permitted to all men.” | 此后有权嫁与所有男性” |
[09:45] | To all men? Thank you very much. | 所有男性啊 非常感谢 |
[09:47] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[09:49] | Does all men include you? | 所有男性包括你吗 |
[09:54] | No. No. | 不 不包括 |
[09:57] | I’m not allowed to touch you anymore | 我不可以再触碰你 |
[10:00] | or even be in the same room alone with you | 甚至不能跟你独处一室 |
[10:02] | from that point on. It’s over. Clean break. | 从那一刻开始 结束了 一刀两断 |
[10:08] | And like… What are… are you… | 然后… 那你… 你… |
[10:12] | allowed to marry me again? | 可以再娶我吗 |
[10:14] | Am I allowed to marry you? | 我可以再娶你吗 |
[10:19] | In principle, but only if you haven’t been | 原则上可以 但前提是你没有跟 |
[10:22] | with any other men. | 其他男人在一起过 |
[10:25] | – We are fucked. – Yeah. | -那我们完了 -是啊 |
[11:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:03] | Come here. | 来 |
[11:20] | So basically, this is forbidden? | 按理说 这也是禁止的吧 |
[11:22] | Well, we’re not divorced yet. | 我们还没离婚呢 |
[11:32] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[14:10] | My… | 天… |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | No. | 别 |
[15:25] | – Just… – No, don’t. | -我得… -别 |
[15:27] | Don’t go yet. Don’t go yet. | 别走 别走 |
[15:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:39] | Stay here. | 呆一会吧 |
[15:51] | Penny for your thoughts? | 一毛钱听听你在想什么 |
[15:54] | It’ll cost you a lot more than that. | 我的想法可比这贵多了 |
[16:01] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah. I’m always hungry. | 饿 我天天都饿 |
[16:09] | Let’s go out. | 我们出去吃吧 |
[16:11] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[16:15] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:18] | The movers are gonna be here in 20 minutes. | 搬家工人20分钟后就到了 |
[16:20] | We’ll go to The Grille, all right? | 我们去那家烤肉店 |
[16:22] | Back in 20 minutes. | 20分钟就回来 |
[16:26] | I want a steak. | 我想吃牛排 |
[16:31] | Okay. Okay. Great. Let’s do it. | 好 好 走吧 |
[16:34] | – Okay. I’m just gonna… – Sure. Do your thing. | -好 我得先… -没问题 去吧 |
[16:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:54] | I should probably… | 我可能得… |
[17:07] | Just give me a second, okay? | 等我一下 好吗 |
[17:09] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[17:23] | Right, so… | 好… |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:33] | Let’s get these stupid papers signed, | 把这个该死的文件签了 |
[18:37] | and we’ll go get a bite to eat. | 我们出去吃点东西 |
[18:41] | Pay tribute to a long and happy marriage. | 致敬长久幸福的婚姻 |
[18:45] | You can go home straight from there, yeah? | 你一会可以直接回家 |
[18:52] | I think I’m gonna take these home | 我想把文件带回家 |
[18:53] | and take a minute to go over it. | 好好看一遍 |
[18:55] | What do you mean? We went over it a hundred times. | 什么意思 我们都看过几百遍了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, but you have to read a contract before you sign it. | 是 但签任何协议前都得看清楚 |
[19:01] | No. Actually, you don’t, ’cause that’s the exact | 不 其实没必要 就是我们双方 |
[19:03] | same document that we approved already. | 都同意的那份文件 |
[19:05] | All right. So what’s… Why does it have to be today? | 行 那… 为什么非得今天签 |
[19:07] | Mira. Come on. We agreed, today. | 米拉 别这样 我们说好的 |
[19:10] | – We agreed we’d do it today. – It’ll be tomorrow, I promise. | -说好的今天签 -明天就签 我保证 |
[19:12] | – No, I c… – What’s the big deal? | -不行… -有什么大不了的 |
[19:13] | I cannot do it tomorrow | 明天不行 |
[19:14] | – because I’m getting ready for my trip… – Okay. | -我要做出行的准备… -好吧 |
[19:16] | – And I won’t have time to go down to the courthouse. – That’s fine. | -而且我没时间去法院 -没关系 |
[19:18] | – So let’s do it now. – So it… it’ll be, um, | -我们现在就签吧 -那就… 那就 |
[19:20] | – when you get back. – My God. I… | -等你回来再说 -天啊 我… |
[19:23] | – I can’t believe this. – What? | -简直不敢相信 -怎么了 |
[19:26] | No. Okay. Okay. | 没什么 好吧 好吧 |
[19:28] | Okay, here. | 好吧 过来 |
[19:31] | Sit down right here, okay? Right now. | 坐在这里 好吗 就现在 |
[19:32] | – Babe, I’m not… – Just listen. | -宝贝 我不是… -听着 |
[19:33] | Go over it. Go over it. Take all the time you need. | 仔细看 好好看 看多久都行 |
[19:36] | I’m gonna get out of your way. | 我不在这儿碍你的事 |
[19:38] | Just for fuck’s sake, get it over with. | 算我他妈的求你了 快点签了吧 |
[19:41] | Why are you talking to me like that? What is wrong? | 这语气是什么意思 有什么问题吗 |
[19:43] | – What’s wrong is… – Yeah? | -问题就是… -就是什么 |
[19:44] | We went over it a hundred times! | 我们都看过一百遍了 |
[19:45] | We spent months hashing it out, | 我们花了几个月拟定离婚协议 |
[19:47] | – so what is your latest whim? – Okay. Whoa. Okay. | -你难道又心血来潮 -好吧 好吧 |
[19:48] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – You can’t, like… | -老天啊 -你不能… |
[19:50] | We’re here. We’re… | 冷静下来 冷静… |
[19:52] | We were just having a really good time. | 我们刚刚度过一段美好的时光 |
[19:54] | – Yeah. – And we’re about to go get something to eat. | -对 -然后我们要出去吃东西 |
[19:55] | I don’t think so. I’m not going to, okay? No. | 我不想 我不去 不要 |
[19:58] | – Jonathan. Hey. – No. Mira. Mira. | -乔纳森 -不 米拉 米拉 |
[20:01] | Please, get it over with. | 拜托了 签了它吧 |
[20:08] | I don’t understand what the big deal is. | 我不明白为什么非得这样 |
[20:10] | What could be more rational than wanting to take it | 难道我把协议带回家 安静地看看 |
[20:13] | and go over it quietly at home? So… | 不算合理的请求吗 所以… |
[20:23] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好吧 -真的吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah. Fine. | 可以 |
[20:26] | Fine. That’s okay. Forget about it, okay? | 没关系 当我什么都没说 好吗 |
[20:30] | Just take it home. Go over it quietly with Poli. | 拿回家去 和波利一起安静地看看 |
[20:34] | He’s nobody’s sucker, that’s for sure, right? | 他最公正了 对吧 |
[20:36] | – Just make sure, you guys can look through it… – Jonathan. | -拿回去 你俩仔仔细细看一遍… -乔纳森 |
[20:38] | That I haven’t, you know, fucked you over | 免得他妈的被我用 |
[20:40] | in some secret clause or something | 秘密条款这种玩意儿 |
[20:42] | that I’ve put in there. Go ahead. Just take it. | 来占你便宜 拿去吧 拿去 |
[20:44] | – Don’t do this. – Fucking forget it. | -别这样 -别他妈来这套 |
[20:45] | It’s fine. I don’t care. It’s fine. | 没事 我不在乎 没事 |
[20:48] | I don’t understand what… | 我不理解… |
[20:51] | We were just so close to each other. | 我们刚才还那么亲密 |
[20:53] | Yup. Exactly. | 嗯 确实 |
[20:57] | Just so you know, if we’re talking about renegotiating, it’s a two-way street, | 先说明 如果要重新协商 必须双方同意 |
[21:00] | and there’s plenty of stuff in there that I’m not crazy about either. | 里面很多条款我也不是很满意 |
[21:02] | I’m not saying that I wanna renegotiate. I’m just saying I wanna read it. | 我不是要重新协商 我只是想看一看 |
[21:04] | -Okay. -Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[21:05] | – Just saying. I’m just saying. -Okay. | -只是随口一说 仅此而已 -好吧 |
[21:12] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[21:12] | By the way, since we’re talking, um, | 说到这个 顺便说一下 |
[21:16] | you haven’t paid your half of Ava’s dance classes, | 你还没付艾娃舞蹈班的另一半学费 |
[21:18] | and they’re bugging me about it. | 他们开始催了 |
[21:19] | All right. I’ll pay you right now. | 行 我现在把钱给你 |
[21:20] | No. Don’t pay me. Pay them what you owe them. | 不 不是给我 付给他们 |
[21:24] | Your half. That’s how it works. | 你那一半 流程是这样的 |
[21:25] | Right. I will pay them. How much is it? | 行 我会付的 多少钱 |
[21:28] | I don’t know. Check with them. | 不知道 你问他们 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:31] | It’s 2,500 dollars. | 2500美元 |
[21:34] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[21:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:38] | We moved her into the intermediate group. | 我们把她转到中班了 |
[21:41] | That’s twice a week, ballet and jazz. | 一周两次 学芭蕾和爵士舞 |
[21:43] | Yeah. I know it’s twice a week. It was my idea. | 我知道是一周两次 这是我的主意 |
[21:45] | Okay, well, that’s how much it costs. | 好的 它就是这么贵 |
[21:46] | I don’t know what you want me to tell you. You asked me to take care of it. | 不然你要我说什么 这事还是你让我办的 |
[21:47] | You didn’t think it was a little exorbitant or… | 你不觉得有点太贵了吗… |
[21:50] | If I can afford it, Mira, you can afford it too. | 我都付得起 米拉 你也付得起 |
[21:52] | Okay. It’s not about whether or not I can afford it. | 好吧 这跟我付不付得起无关 |
[21:54] | – It’s just… – Okay. | -只是… -好吧 |
[21:54] | It’s outrageous, so… | 这也太贵了… |
[21:58] | Well, I guess if that’s what it costs, | 好吧 既然这么贵 |
[21:59] | then we’ll just, you know, we’ll cut her back down | 我们就 减少课程 |
[22:01] | – to once a week. – Okay. That’s fine. Go for it. | -改回一周一次 -可以啊 你去改吧 |
[22:04] | Tell her that she can only go once a week | 告诉她一周只能去一次 |
[22:05] | and she’s gotta choose between ballet and jazz. | 还只能在芭蕾和爵士舞里选一个学 |
[22:07] | I’m fine with that. | 我没问题 |
[22:09] | Can’t… can you tell her that? | 能不能… 由你来告诉她 |
[22:11] | Why should I tell her that? | 为什么要我来说 |
[22:13] | Because I can’t… You know why. | 因为我不能… 你知道原因 |
[22:14] | I’m… She’s furious at me. | 我… 她在生我的气 |
[22:16] | I’m walking a delicate line with her. | 我和她的关系很紧张 |
[22:17] | Okay. Well, you know what? Not giving her boundaries, | 好吧 不给她立规矩 |
[22:19] | that’s not gonna make it any better. | 你们的关系也不会改善 |
[22:21] | Fine. Jonathan, I know I’m a failure as a mother, | 行了 乔纳森 我知道我是个失败的母亲 |
[22:22] | – but that’s not really helping. – You know what, instead of acting like a martyr, | -但你这话也没帮助 -与其在这装可怜 |
[22:25] | – why don’t you just try… – My God. | -你为什么不试着… -天啊 |
[22:25] | Having an honest conversation with her? | 坐下来诚心跟她谈谈 |
[22:27] | – She’s seven years old. – Give me a break! | -她已经七岁了 -放过我吧 |
[22:29] | – She’s not a toddler anymore. – You know things are shitty between her and I right now, | -她不是三岁小孩了 -你知道我现在跟她关系有多差 |
[22:31] | – and your lecture isn’t helping. – Well, you have to… Okay. | -你这长篇大论对我说没用 -你必须… 好吧 |
[22:33] | – Will you tell her or not? – What do you want me to tell her? | -你到底打不打算告诉她 -你要我告诉她什么 |
[22:35] | That her mother ran away with some guy one day | 告诉她 妈妈某天和一个男人跑了 |
[22:37] | and now she has to choose between ballet and jazz? | 所以她必须在芭蕾和爵士舞里选一个学吗 |
[22:53] | I hoped I’d never hear that again. | 希望我再也不会听到这句话 |
[22:54] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t… That was unnecessary. | 对不起 我不是… 这话确实不妥 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:28] | Is that what you tell her? | 你是这么跟她说的吗 |
[23:30] | Is that the story you tell her about me? | 就像你刚才说的那样 |
[23:31] | No. No. I don’t… I don’t talk to her about that. | 不 不 我没有… 我不跟她说这种事 |
[23:38] | I don’t ever talk to her about the separation. | 甚至没告诉她分开的事 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | Why, do you talk to her about it? | 怎么了 你告诉她了吗 |
[23:52] | No. | 没有 |
[23:54] | It’s fucked up. | 太操蛋了 |
[23:59] | I mean, I don’t… like, it’s hard. | 我是说 我不… 这太难了 |
[24:04] | Where do we even begin to… | 都不知从何说起… |
[24:07] | I know, I wish we… | 我知道 真希望… |
[24:08] | We don’t even know what’s going on. | 我们自己都不清楚是怎么回事 |
[24:11] | We just all grow up illiterate about it. | 我们只是突然不谙此道了 |
[24:22] | Maybe we should’ve been more prepared for it. | 也许我们应该准备得更充分一些 |
[24:25] | It’s a fact that it doesn’t always end up that way. | 确实婚姻并不总有好结果 |
[24:26] | I mean, it doesn’t even usually end up that way. | 事实上 常常没有好结果 |
[24:28] | So how do you prepare someone for that? | 这种事 你要怎么让她做准备 |
[24:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:35] | I think we should teach kids that, yeah, love ends. | 我觉得应该教会孩子们 爱是会终结的 |
[24:40] | It’s… | 它… |
[24:42] | Yeah, relationships end and people leave | 关系会结束 人们会离开彼此 |
[24:43] | and they break up and they divorce. | 他们会分手 会离婚 |
[24:46] | – And that’s just a part of life. – Yeah. | -这只是人生的一部分 -是啊 |
[24:48] | And then maybe it just wouldn’t be so painful | 也许她就不会像我们这么痛苦 |
[24:52] | and, you know, all the suffering. | 这么 饱受折磨 |
[25:01] | I think the real suffering is the in-between. | 我觉得最煎熬的是夹在中间的状态 |
[25:04] | You know, the limbo, neither here nor there, just… | 前途未卜 进退两难… |
[25:09] | I think that’s way harder than a breakup. | 我觉得这比分手更难受 |
[25:12] | That’s much more traumatic | 更会造成心理创伤 |
[25:14] | for the kids and for the parents. | 无论是孩子 还是父母 |
[25:19] | At least, that’s how it is for me. | 至少对我来说是这样 |
[25:32] | Mira, let’s get this over with, okay? | 米拉 我们把协议签了 好吗 |
[25:38] | I’ll… | 我会… |
[25:42] | I promise you that if you find something in the document, | 我向你保证 如果你发现文件或协议里 |
[25:45] | or if there’s a mistake in the settlement, | 有任何不妥 |
[25:47] | I won’t contest it. | 我不会提出异议的 |
[25:49] | I’ll write something right now guaranteeing you that. | 我现在就把这点写下来 |
[25:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[25:58] | I don’t understand. I mean, what… | 我不明白 这… |
[26:00] | This isn’t about the money, right? | 不是钱的问题 对吗 |
[26:03] | So what is… | 所以到底是… |
[26:09] | I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
[26:11] | What? | 什么 |
[26:13] | Or I was… I was invited to resign. | 或者说… 公司要我主动请辞 |
[26:19] | Anyway, it’s… it’s over. | 不管怎么说 就是… 结束了 |
[26:21] | I don’t understand. What do you mean? | 我不明白 什么意思 |
[26:23] | That’s what my meeting with Ackerman today was about. | 今天阿克曼约我开会就是谈这个 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:35] | I mean, it was kind of obvious something like this could happen | 其实 这事我也算是预料到了 |
[26:39] | ever since I didn’t take the London job. I mean, I was… | 自从我拒绝了伦敦的工作 我… |
[26:42] | You were never gonna take the London job. | 你本来就不会接手伦敦的工作 |
[26:44] | No, that’s… Okay, that’s not accurate. | 不 这… 这么说并不准确 |
[26:46] | – And there were various options to that. – Mira. No, there… | -当时有很多选择 -米拉 不是… |
[26:46] | There was no option, so… | 当时没有选择 所以… |
[26:50] | Come on. I’m not blaming you. That’s not what this is about. | 我不是在怪你 跟那个没关系 |
[26:55] | It’s just like, you know, | 就是 你知道吧 |
[26:56] | when I didn’t take the job, then… | 我没有接手那个工作 然后… |
[27:01] | yeah, they didn’t know what to do with me. | 对 他们就不知道拿我怎么办了 |
[27:04] | Couldn’t relocate. I couldn’t travel because of Ava. | 不能派驻外地 因为艾娃我也不能出差 |
[27:07] | And, you know, going, back to running | 然后 重新掌管 |
[27:09] | a product management team, it just… | 产品管理团队 就像… |
[27:10] | It seemed like a demotion. | 就像被降职了 |
[27:12] | So they started shopping me around the company, | 所以他们让我到处轮值 |
[27:15] | to find me a position. | 好帮我找到职位 |
[27:17] | – Nothing clicked. – Yeah. | -没有合适的 -嗯 |
[27:21] | So this morning, he asked me for a meeting, | 所以今早 他把我叫去约谈 |
[27:24] | which he began by saying, | 他开头就说 |
[27:28] | “Mira, I would like to set you free for a new adventure.” | “米拉 我愿意放你去开启新征程” |
[27:32] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[27:34] | I’m like, “I’m 43 and half years old. | 我就想 “我都43岁半了 |
[27:36] | I’m one-half of a single parent. | 还算半个单亲妈妈 |
[27:37] | What kind of new adventure do you have in mind? | 还能有什么新征程 |
[27:40] | I mean, tell me the truth. Tell me that you’re firing me | 就直说吧 说你要炒了我 |
[27:42] | because I no longer live for this company, | 因为我不再为这个公司而活 |
[27:45] | I’m not at your beck and call 120 percent of the time | 我不再随叫随到 120%的时间 |
[27:47] | like I used to be. You can’t ask me to, | 都扑在工作上 你不能再让我 |
[27:49] | you know, go out, entertain the clients anymore | 去应酬 去讨好客户 |
[27:51] | because I’d rather be at home with my kid. | 因为我更愿意在家陪孩子 |
[27:54] | And you know what, maybe the new, young, | 而且 也许该让那个新来的年轻的 |
[27:56] | ambitious product manager should take them out anyway, | 雄心勃勃的产品经理带他们出去 |
[27:59] | because she’s much more fun.” | 因为她比我有趣多了” |
[28:06] | I guess the weird… I was… | 奇怪的是… 我… |
[28:12] | You know, I was sitting across from him and, um, | 我当时坐在他对面 |
[28:17] | I could see in his eyes, they were just like | 我可以通过他眼睛看到内心 |
[28:19] | switched off, you know? | 对我完全无感了 你明白吗 |
[28:21] | I was invisible to him. | 我对他来说是隐形的 |
[28:27] | I used to have all this power over him. | 他之前对我言听计从 |
[28:29] | I could steer him in whatever direction | 我想让他去哪他就去哪 |
[28:33] | I wanted him to go, and now I was nothing. | 但现在我什么也不是 |
[28:41] | And then I realized that I, um… | 然后我意识到 我… |
[28:47] | I’ve lost that power over everything. | 我失去了对一切的掌控 |
[28:52] | You know, that power that comes from, um, being desirous. | 我的力量来源于 渴望 |
[29:04] | I sat at the table and I just… I felt so disposable | 我坐在那儿… 感觉自己真是用完即弃 |
[29:10] | and, yeah, so I really, I felt old. | 还有 对 我真的感觉我老了 |
[29:24] | So, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[29:26] | Yeah, I’m… there’s a hearing in two weeks. | 然后 我… 两周后有场意见听取会 |
[29:32] | I have a severance, there’ll be stock options, and… | 会有笔遣散费 或者可以分股 然后… |
[29:38] | But that’s it. That’s… You know, it’s done. | 就这样了 就… 结束了 |
[29:51] | I’m really sorry that happened to you. | 很抱歉发生了这样的事 |
[30:02] | You’re sorry that happened to me? | 你很抱歉发生了这样的事 |
[30:07] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 是 |
[30:10] | Okay. You don’t need to be polite. | 好吧 你不需要这么客套 |
[30:11] | No. No. I’m not. I… | 不 不 我没有 我… |
[30:17] | But, I, it’s… | 可我 就是… |
[30:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:25] | You know, it’s weird. | 就很奇怪 |
[30:28] | What? | 怎么 |
[30:33] | I’m just… I’m… | 我只是… 我… |
[30:37] | I’m listening to everything that you’re saying… | 我听着你说的话… |
[30:39] | and it’s just… it’s not… | 就只是… 就没有… |
[30:43] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[30:46] | If circumstances were different, | 别的情况下 |
[30:47] | I’d be fucking losing my mind right now. | 我他妈肯定已经疯了 |
[30:50] | I’d be telling you I was gonna murder Ackerman | 我会跟你说我要去杀了阿克曼 |
[30:52] | and… | 然后… |
[30:54] | be going crazy with revenge fantasies. | 满脑子都是复仇的想法 |
[30:56] | – Right. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[30:57] | And I’m listening to you right now, | 可我现在听着你说这些 |
[30:59] | and I don’t… I don’t feel… | 我不… 我没有… |
[31:05] | anything. | 任何感觉 |
[31:12] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[31:16] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -抱歉 -不用 |
[31:18] | I don’t… I’m not trying to be callous. I’m not. | 我不… 我不是故意装作铁石心肠 我没有 |
[31:20] | I know that you’re going through a really hard time right now, | 我知道你现在很不好过 |
[31:22] | – but you asked, and that’s… – Yeah. | -但你问了 然后… -对 |
[31:29] | I’m sharing how I feel. | 我就分享我的感受 |
[31:32] | Well, how you don’t feel. | 而你没有感受 |
[31:41] | Half an hour after you were inside me. | 半小时前你还跟我难舍难分 |
[31:46] | – Yeah. It’s a… – Yeah. | -是 那是… -对 |
[31:47] | That was… That’s the weird part. | 那… 那是很奇怪 |
[31:53] | But, honestly, even when we were having sex, | 但老实说 即使在做爱的时候 |
[31:56] | which was great. It was. | 性爱很棒 真的 |
[31:59] | – It really was, right? – Yeah. | -真的很棒 对吧 -对 |
[32:01] | And… there was a part of me that was observing myself | 有… 有一部分的我在从外部观察自己 |
[32:05] | from the outside, checking in to see like how I felt, | 以前和当下 我是什么感受 |
[32:08] | how I was feeling. What if this was the last time? | 要是这是最后一次了怎么办 |
[32:11] | What if I never even see you again? | 要是我再也见不到你了呢 |
[32:13] | How do I feel? | 我作何感受 |
[32:15] | Would it be so unbearable? And no, | 会有那么无法忍受吗 不会 |
[32:17] | I realized I could do without it. | 我意识到我可以承受了 |
[32:22] | – You didn’t feel that way? – No. | -你没有相同感受吗 -没有 |
[32:26] | Okay, it’s just like, I think about it a lot, | 好吧 我想了很多 |
[32:29] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[32:30] | Because I do… I do think that my… | 因为我真的… 真的认为… |
[32:33] | extreme dependence on you, that that’s really what ruined | 我对你极度依赖 而把我们的关系 |
[32:36] | everything for us beyond repair because that paralyzed me. | 破坏到无法修法 因为我不知所措 |
[32:42] | The thought of losing you, the fear of losing you, | 一想到会失去你 我就无比恐惧 |
[32:44] | because that would mean losing everything. | 因为那意味着失去所有 |
[32:45] | So I’m just saying that, like when we were in the middle | 所以我是想说 就像我们做爱到一半 |
[32:48] | of that… | 的时候… |
[32:49] | I realized that that fear wasn’t there anymore. | 我意识到那种恐惧已经不在了 |
[32:51] | That I was free from you at last… | 我终于从你那解放… |
[32:53] | Okay. I don’t wanna… I don’t wanna hear anymore. | 好了 我不想… 我不想再听了 |
[32:55] | I mean, it’s not really the right time | 现在可不适合做心理治疗 |
[32:56] | for a therapy session. You don’t have to blurt out | 你不需要一股脑地说出 |
[32:58] | – whatever pops in your head. – Shut the fuck up. | -你脑子里蹦出的所有想法 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[33:02] | Just shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[33:07] | Like, what… what is this? | 在… 在搞什么 |
[33:09] | What is this sarcasm and this fucking toxic shit? | 他妈的在阴阳怪气些什么东西 |
[33:13] | Who are you to say when the time is right and when the time is wrong? | 时间合适或不合适 凭什么是你说了算 |
[33:17] | – Why do you get to decide that? – While you tell me you just fucked me | -你凭什么决定 -当你告诉我你上了我 |
[33:19] | in order to prove yourself that you don’t love me anymore? | 只是来证明你不爱我了的时候 |
[33:21] | I’m trying to talk to you. I’m trying to talk to you. | 我是想跟你沟通 好好沟通 |
[33:24] | I’m trying to tell you something about… | 我想告诉你一些… |
[33:26] | No. You’re a fucking narcissist. This isn’t sharing. | 不 你他妈就是个自恋狂 这根本不是分享 |
[33:28] | This is you vomiting your stream of consciousness all over me. | 你只是把你的想法一股脑地灌输给我 |
[33:30] | You don’t give a fuck how it makes me feel. | 一点都不在乎我的感受 |
[33:33] | That is such bullshit. | 简直胡扯 |
[33:34] | I… Mira, there… | 我… 米拉… |
[33:36] | I have never had an inch of emotional space | 我从来没有过一丁点的情感空间 |
[33:39] | – to share about my feelings with you. – My God. | -来跟你分享我的感受 -天啊 |
[33:40] | If I hear one more word of this psychobabble, | 我再听到一句这种心理呓语 |
[33:42] | – I’m gonna scream. -Well, go ahead, scream. | -就要尖叫了 -那行吧 尖叫吧 |
[33:45] | Scream. You’ve always been much better at that | 尖叫啊 反正比起沟通 |
[33:47] | than actually communicating, | 你一直都更擅长这个 |
[33:48] | than actually having a conversation. – Right. | -而不是真正的交谈 -行 |
[33:50] | And you’re surprised they fired you? | 你还惊讶他们炒了你 |
[33:52] | It’s a miracle they kept you this long | 他们留你这么久才是奇迹呢 |
[33:54] | -when you never learned… -Shut up! | -因为你根本不懂得… -闭嘴 |
[33:55] | How to actually communicate. | 怎样真正沟通 |
[33:58] | I fucking hate you. | 我真他妈的恨你 |
[34:00] | Wow. Okay. | 哇哦 好啊 |
[34:04] | I hate fucking you too, so everything you said just… | 我也讨厌和你上床 所以你刚说的… |
[34:07] | Well, you know what, it didn’t seem like that | 刚才你不是还挺喜欢的 |
[34:08] | – a second ago, but… -My God, you moron. | -这才没过多久… -天啊 你真是个白痴 |
[34:10] | You think because you fucked me like that one time, | 就因为那样操了我一次 |
[34:12] | -it suddenly makes you… -Mira, just stop it. | -你就突然变成… -米拉 别说了 |
[34:15] | What? Sorry. God, I said fucked. | 什么 抱歉 我用了”操”这个字 |
[34:17] | I forgot I’m not allowed to say that. | 我忘了你不准我这么说 |
[34:19] | – What are you talking about? – Is it allowed now? | -你在说什么 -现在又准了吗 |
[34:21] | Am I allowed to say cock, pussy, and cum, | 你准我说鸡巴 逼 高潮这些 |
[34:26] | and all those bad words | 所有这些脏话 |
[34:26] | without you, you know, running out of the room? | 而且听了之后不会跑出房间吗 |
[34:28] | You are so out of touch with my life. | 你对我的人生如此一无所知 |
[34:31] | It’s actually really sad. | 真的很可悲 |
[34:32] | – Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[34:33] | So all of your religious hang-ups are just like gone? | 所以你所有的宗教戒条都不见了吗 |
[34:37] | – What? – ‘Cause a minute ago, you… | -什么 -一分钟前 你… |
[34:38] | You sprinted to the shower after ’cause, you know, bodily fluids | 你迫不及待地跑去冲凉 因为你觉得 |
[34:40] | gross you out. So what’s different? | 体液很恶心 这有什么区别吗 |
[34:42] | It’s actually none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[34:43] | But why? We’re sharing, right? | 为什么呢 我们在分享 不是吗 |
[34:45] | So now I’m gonna share with you how shitty it felt | 那现在我就来分享分享这感觉有多操蛋 |
[34:48] | to pretend like I wasn’t a sexual person, | 假装自己没有性欲 |
[34:50] | because for you, I knew it would turn you off. | 就因为你 因为你会马上下头 |
[34:53] | Feeling depraved every time I wanted to fuck you | 每次想操你 我都觉得自己很低级 |
[34:56] | because for you it was “complicated.” | 因为对你来说 这很”复杂” |
[34:59] | And I tried not to take it personally. | 我努力觉得这不是针对我 |
[35:01] | I did. I said, “Okay. It’s not about me. | 我努力了 我说”没事的 不是我的原因 |
[35:03] | It’s who you are. It has to do with you, | 你本来就这样 这和你的 |
[35:05] | – where you’re from.” – You know what amazes me, | -成长背景有关” -你知道离谱的是什么吗 |
[35:06] | is that I actually really bought it. | 是我真的信了你说的 |
[35:08] | I believed you. I believed that I was hopelessly screwed up. | 我相信你 觉得我完蛋了 把一切都搞砸了 |
[35:11] | Right. | 是啊 |
[35:11] | And I could’ve lived my entire life not realizing | 我居然毫无知觉地活到了现在 |
[35:14] | that everything that you’ve despised me for… | 所有你鄙视我的地方… |
[35:17] | everything that you hated about me, | 你所痛恨的我的一切 |
[35:19] | somebody else would love me for exactly the same thing. | 偏偏会有其他人就爱我这几点 |
[35:22] | They would accept me for exactly who I am. | 他们会接受我本来的样子 |
[35:24] | Well, either they’re lying or they’re very inexperienced. | 要么他们在撒谎 要么就是涉世未深 |
[35:27] | You’re so fucking twisted. | 你真他妈的扭曲 |
[35:29] | You are the most twisted person that I have ever known. | 你是我认识的最扭曲的人 |
[35:31] | And not a day goes by that I don’t thank God… | 我没有一天不在感谢上天… |
[35:34] | – Sure. – that I realized | -当然了 -让我意识到 |
[35:36] | – how amazing sex can be… – My God. | -性爱可以有多美好… -我靠 |
[35:37] | And I didn’t have to waste my life. | 我再也不用浪费我的人生了 |
[35:39] | You are the most asexual person I ever met, | 你是我见过最性冷淡的人 |
[35:42] | and you made a thousand theories to justify it. | 你还自行捏造几千条理论来自洽 |
[35:43] | It’s true! And you know what, it turns out | 是真的 你知道吗 事实证明 |
[35:44] | all I needed was a woman who actually wanted me as I am. | 我需要只是一个女人 她渴望真实的我 |
[35:46] | And I had to teach you everything about sex. | 你的性爱技巧都还是我教的 |
[35:48] | That’s exactly right! That’s exactly the problem. | 就是这样 这就是问题所在 |
[35:50] | You taught me, and you managed me, | 你教我 管理着我 |
[35:53] | and you told me how we would do it and when would do it, | 你告诉我要怎么做 什么时候做 |
[35:55] | – and everything about it. -My God. | -所有这些 -我靠 |
[35:56] | – That’s so unreal. – And you’d scold me. | -这太离谱了 -你还会训斥我 |
[35:58] | You would scold me like a fucking child. | 把我他妈的当成小孩来骂 |
[36:00] | You know, I think of all the mistakes we’ve made in our life. | 我觉得我们一生中犯下的无数错误中 |
[36:01] | The biggest, that we got together in the first place. | 最大的错误 就是我们在一起 |
[36:03] | Okay. Well then, let’s fix our mistake. | 行啊 那来改正错误 |
[36:06] | Let’s sign these papers so we can get the fuck out of here. | 把文件签了 我们他妈就能分道扬镳了 |
[36:08] | – Bring them to me. I will. – Happy to. | -拿来 我现在就签 -求之不得 |
[36:32] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[36:37] | Initial on each page. Sign by the stickers. | 每一页都要在标签旁边签首字母 |
[36:38] | Yeah, I heard… I heard you the first time. | 我知道了… 说一遍就够了 |
[36:39] | Great. | 好极了 |
[36:46] | Stop staring at me. I can’t concentrate. | 别盯着我看 我集中不了 |
[36:49] | Okay. Whatever you need. | 好啊 如你所愿 |
[37:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:19] | You don’t wanna sign it. | 你不想签字 |
[37:23] | I’m trying to skim it. | 我想把它过一遍 |
[37:24] | You’re doing everything you can to distract… | 你竭尽所能地在干扰我… |
[37:25] | Mira, you’ve read it a hundred times. | 米拉 你已经看过上百遍了 |
[37:27] | – You don’t wanna sign it. – Fuck off. | -你根本不想签 -滚 |
[37:33] | You don’t want to get a divorce. | 你不想离婚 |
[37:36] | That’s what this is about. What I’m trying to figure out | 这就是问题所在 我只想知道 |
[37:38] | is if you already knew that before you got here today. | 你来这里之前是不是已经想好了 |
[37:40] | Jonathan, please. My head’s pounding. Just… | 乔纳森 拜托了 我头好晕 请… |
[37:47] | Will you just say it? | 你直接说不行吗 |
[37:51] | Will you just say it, please? Say it. You don’t want to. | 你能直接说吗 说吧 你不想离婚 |
[37:54] | – Just say it. – I just can’t. | -说吧 -我做不到 |
[38:00] | I wanna come home. | 我想回到这个家 |
[38:13] | God, don’t look at me like that. I know. I’m just… | 天啊 别这么看着我 我知道… |
[38:20] | I know what this looks like. | 我知道我很差劲 |
[38:29] | Man. | 天啊 |
[38:33] | I don’t, like… | 我不想… |
[38:34] | You can think whatever you want about me. | 你怎么想我都行 |
[38:41] | I guess there’s nothing more pathetic | 应该没有谁 |
[38:42] | – than what I’m doing now. – Just… like how do you… | -比我现在更可悲了 -这… 你为什么… |
[38:46] | What… wh… wh… what… | 为… 为什么… |
[38:51] | How are you not ashamed? | 你为什么不会感到羞耻 |
[38:59] | I’ve never been more ashamed in my whole life. | 我这辈子没这么羞耻过 |
[39:05] | I don’t… like… | 我… 想不通… |
[39:07] | So… | 所以… |
[39:10] | I don’t know. So should I be expecting | 我不明白 所以我该期待着 |
[39:11] | another surprise call from Poli? | 接到另一通来自波利的惊喜电话吗 |
[39:16] | Does he know that you’re here? | 他知道你在这里吗 |
[39:19] | Just help me. | 帮帮我吧 |
[39:20] | Help me understand what your thinking is here. | 让我知道你在想什么 |
[39:22] | So if I said, “Okay. Yeah. Great. Let’s forget it. | 如果我说”好 行 就这样吧 我们忘记这些 |
[39:24] | Let’s get back together.” | 重新开始” |
[39:28] | You… what? | 你… 想怎么着 |
[39:28] | You’ll go back home to Poli and tell him what exactly? | 你是想回去见波利然后告诉他 |
[39:31] | There’s no Poli. | 波利不在了 |
[39:34] | We broke up two weeks ago. It’s over. And he’s in Tel Aviv. | 我们两周前分手了 我们结束了 他现在在特拉维夫 |
[39:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:45] | I haven’t told Ava yet, so please don’t say anything to her. | 我还没跟艾娃说 拜托先别告诉她 |
[39:49] | He’s gonna come back next week to say goodbye. | 他下周会来告别 |
[39:51] | I’m gonna, um, pick her up on Wednesday | 我打算周三去接她 |
[39:53] | and we’ll tell her together. | 我们会一起告诉她这件事 |
[39:57] | Please, please don’t do that | 拜托 拜托不要这样 |
[40:00] | unless you’re absolutely sure that it’s over, okay? | 除非你们确定真的要结束了 好吗 |
[40:04] | It’s over. | 真的结束了 |
[40:10] | Um, you know, for a long time now, | 有很长一段时间 |
[40:13] | we’ve been having these really, vicious fights. | 我们一直吵得很厉害 |
[40:17] | After the last time I was here, | 我上次从这里回去之后 |
[40:20] | he gave me an ultimatum. He said, | 他给我下了最后通牒 他说 |
[40:22] | either we’re having a kid or, um, we’re breaking up. | 除非我们有孩子 否则就分手 |
[40:27] | Well, kids, plural. It was not… it wasn’t just one. | 还必须多于一个 他不想… 只生一胎 |
[40:34] | And I guess I agreed. | 然后我就同意了 |
[40:36] | Eventually, I gave in | 最终 我让步了 |
[40:37] | and we tried for six months, and nothing happened. | 我们努力了六个月 没什么结果 |
[40:40] | Then we went to Dr. Varona, and… | 然后我们去见了维罗纳医生 她… |
[40:43] | she said that, I should start IVF as soon as… | 她说 我应该尽快做人工授精… |
[40:49] | Sooner rather than later ’cause of my age. | 而且要尽早 因为我年龄大了 |
[40:52] | And… | 然后呢… |
[40:57] | somehow I just… I kept delaying | 不知为何我就是… 一直在拖延 |
[41:01] | picking up the prescription. | 一直没去拿处方 |
[41:05] | And, eventually, Poli, he was like, um… | 终于 波利就说… |
[41:10] | “You don’t want this. | “你不想生 |
[41:14] | It’s not happening, and it isn’t gonna happen | 现在不想 以后也不想 |
[41:16] | because, um, you don’t wanna have my kid… | 因为 你不想要我的孩子… |
[41:23] | ’cause you’ll always see me as the guy | 因为你潜意识里一直觉得 |
[41:25] | who broke up your family.” | 是我破坏了你的家庭” |
[41:32] | And we went to counseling and on the first session, | 后来我们去做了情感咨询 在第一疗程 |
[41:36] | the, um, therapist, she… You know, she asked me | 那个治疗师 她… 她问我 |
[41:38] | if I thought that, um… | 有没有想过… |
[41:45] | I could ever give up on you. | 我是可以放弃你的 |
[41:54] | You know, if I could, um, accept that it was over. | 问我能否接受跟你完全结束了 |
[42:02] | I didn’t say anything. And, um, I just… | 我什么也没说 我只是… |
[42:07] | Was just silent. | 保持沉默 |
[42:09] | And in the second session, it was obvious | 第二疗程的时候 非常明显 |
[42:11] | that the relationship was done, | 那段关系已经结束了 |
[42:12] | but it took Poli another week to accept that. | 但波利又花了一个星期才接受这个事实 |
[42:21] | I don’t know if you care. | 我不知道你是否在意 |
[42:23] | And, yeah, I’m sure you think this is probably | 而且 你可能会认为 |
[42:27] | another manipulation. | 我又一次在操纵你 |
[42:32] | I’m too tired to try to convince you otherwise, so just… | 我也没力气辩解了 所以… |
[42:41] | – do with it what you want. – Do with it what I want? | -你想怎样就怎样吧 -我想怎样就怎样 |
[42:43] | What… what… | 怎样… 怎样… |
[42:46] | What do you expect me to do with it? | 你希望我怎样呢 |
[42:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:54] | I’m not trying to… | 我不是想… |
[42:55] | I’m not trying to talk you into it, | 我不是想说服你 |
[42:56] | ’cause you’ve made yourself pretty clear. | 因为你已经说得很清楚了 |
[43:01] | I’m just saying that, um… | 我只是说… |
[43:06] | I mean, I know it would be different this time. | 我是说 我知道这次会不一样 |
[43:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[43:10] | We both have so much more self-knowledge now and, um, | 我们现在都有了更充分的自我认识 |
[43:13] | that has to make a difference, don’t you think? | 这肯定会有所不同 你不觉得吗 |
[43:16] | No, I don’t think. | 不 我不觉得 |
[43:19] | Why not? Like how can you be so sure? | 为什么不 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[43:21] | Because, Mira, you don’t want me. | 因为米拉 你不想要我 |
[43:24] | You got fired and you got dumped, and so you just… | 你被炒了 被甩了 所以你就… |
[43:27] | No, I didn’t… I didn’t get dumped. I just… | 不 我没有… 我没有被甩 我只是… |
[43:29] | You’re not listening to me. I just told you what happened. | 你没在听我说话 我刚刚都说明白了 |
[43:32] | It doesn’t matter. It really doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 这真的不重要 |
[43:33] | But why? Why doesn’t it matter? | 为什么 为什么这不重要 |
[43:35] | I’m trying to tell you something about how I feel | 我试着告诉你我的感受 |
[43:37] | and about how I felt for you this whole time. | 还有一直以来我对你的感觉 |
[43:39] | Like, why doesn’t that matter? | 为什么这不重要 |
[43:42] | And I know that you feel it too. | 我知道你也有同样的感受 |
[43:44] | – I know you do. – Okay. | -我知道你有 -好吧 |
[43:45] | – And maybe the fact that we haven’t been able to… – You don’t… you don’t, like… | -也许事实是我们没能… -你没有… 你没有… |
[43:47] | extricate ourselves from each other’s lives all this time, | 从彼此的生活中解脱出来 |
[43:50] | I mean, that means… it means something. | 我的意思是… 这是有原因的 |
[43:51] | You didn’t absorb a single word that I said to you before, | 我之前说的话你一个字都没听进去 |
[43:55] | and I don’t know how to get it through to you | 我不知道怎么让你明白 |
[43:57] | that I don’t have feelings for you anymore. | 我对你已经没有感觉了 |
[44:01] | I don’t. I’m sober. | 没有了 我很清醒 |
[44:03] | I’m inoculated. That’s it. | 我已经对你免疫了 就是这样 |
[44:18] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[44:20] | – My God. – And, um… I’m just like asking that, | -我的天啊 -还有… 我只是希望 |
[44:25] | you know, you just take a second to think about it. | 你能花点时间思考一下 |
[44:28] | – And I’m not saying it’s immediately gonna… – Mira, what the fuck? | -我不是说马上就要… – 米拉 你他妈什么意思 |
[44:31] | But like maybe you… when you’re in Europe. | 但也许… 当你去欧洲的时候 |
[44:33] | What do you think? | 你在想什么 |
[44:34] | You think I’m just gonna throw away all the progress | 你以为我会把过去两年里的所有努力 |
[44:36] | that I made over the last two years | 都弃而不顾吗 |
[44:38] | just ’cause you… I mean… | 仅仅因为你… 我是说… |
[44:41] | You know… do you wanna something? | 你知道… 你想知道吗 |
[44:42] | You know that there was a period where I started praying? | 你知道有段时间我甚至开始祈祷吗 |
[44:45] | Like actually praying to God for you to come back? | 我真的在祈祷 祈求上帝让你回来 |
[44:50] | After you came over to the house that one time and you just… | 在你上次来我家之后 你… |
[44:55] | I was laying right over there with Ava | 我当时躺在艾娃身边 |
[44:57] | waiting for her go to sleep, | 等她睡着 |
[44:59] | so that I could talk to you, try to convince you. | 这样我就能和你谈谈 试图说服你 |
[45:02] | And I heard the door slam… | 然后我听到门砰地关上… |
[45:06] | and I wanted to kill you all over again. | 我又恨不得把你杀了 |
[45:11] | And somehow I found myself right here | 不知怎么的 我发现自己 |
[45:13] | in the middle of this kitchen, just like with my eyes closed | 站在厨房中间 闭着眼睛 |
[45:16] | swaying, praying to God… | 摇晃着 向上帝祈祷… |
[45:23] | that you would come back to me. | 你会回到我身边 |
[45:31] | So you got me to pray again. | 所以你让我又开始祈祷了 |
[45:35] | That was unexpected. | 真是出人意料 |
[45:51] | Can I have some? | 我能喝点吗 |
[45:54] | It’s pineapple vodka. It’s revolting. | 这是菠萝伏特加 口感令人作呕 |
[45:56] | I don’t know who brought it here. | 不知道是谁带来的 |
[45:58] | I can take it. | 我喝得下去 |
[46:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:16] | Can I have more? | 我可以再来点吗 |
[46:52] | Look… | 听着… |
[46:57] | You should be happy for me. | 你应该为我高兴 |
[47:01] | You really should. | 真的 |
[47:03] | That I’m finally rid of this dybbuk, you know? | 我终于摆脱了心魔 |
[47:08] | It’s better that I’m over it, for both of us. | 放下这些 对我们两个都好 |
[47:16] | And I know you’re gonna get through too, honestly. | 说实话 我知道你也会熬过去的 |
[47:19] | -No. -Yes. I do know that. | -不 -是的 我确定 |
[47:21] | And it can be a new chapter for you. | 这将是你人生的新篇章 |
[47:24] | You can start a whole new life. | 你可以开始全新的生活 |
[47:25] | It could be a really exciting time for you. | 对你来说会非常激动人心 |
[47:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:31] | Let me tell you one thing. | 我来告诉你一件事 |
[47:36] | I have zero interest in my new life. I mean, zero. | 我对新生活毫无兴趣 毫无兴趣 |
[47:41] | I have no curiosity about it, and I… | 我既不好奇 而且我… |
[47:43] | I have no motivation to start anew. | 没有重新开始的动力 |
[47:47] | You’re saying that from where you are right now | 你会这么说是因为 |
[47:49] | after just getting fired and everything that’s happening. | 你刚刚被解雇了 又发生了那么多事 |
[47:52] | No. It’s not about now. It’s like all the time. | 不 跟时间没关系 一直都是这样 |
[47:57] | – Yeah. – All I want is what I… what I used to have. | -是的 -我只想要… 我以前拥有的 |
[48:01] | I don’t want anything new. | 我不想要任何新东西 |
[48:11] | Please. Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. | 拜托 不要 别这样 |
[48:16] | – Why? – Mira. | -为什么 -米拉 |
[48:19] | Look, you know me better than anybody else on this planet, | 你是世界上最了解我的人 |
[48:22] | so I’m not gonna try to hide from you the fact | 所以我不会对你隐瞒 |
[48:25] | that I do have that urge, okay? | 我确实有这种冲动 好吗 |
[48:27] | I have that urge to say, “Fuck it. Let’s just… | 我很想说”去他的 我们…” |
[48:29] | – Yeah. – “tear up these papers.” | -是啊 -把这些文件撕掉 |
[48:31] | Let’s do it. Let’s start again,” right? | 让我们重新开始” |
[48:34] | I mean, I have been waiting two years for this very moment. | 为了这一刻 我已经等了两年了 |
[48:38] | – Right. – But I have to fight it. | -是的 -但我要克服这种冲动 |
[48:41] | – We both have to fight it. – No, we don’t. | -我们都要克服它 -不 我们不用 |
[48:43] | Yes, we do, because it’s never going to work. | 我们需要 因为这解决不了问题 |
[48:45] | I’m not in that place anymore, and you’re not in that place. | 我已今非昔比 你也不是从前的你了 |
[48:47] | But, but we can find our way back, | 但 但我们可以回到过去 |
[48:49] | I think that’s what we’re doing right now. | 这就是我们现在所做的 |
[48:50] | No, that’s not what we’re doing. | 不 不是这样 |
[48:51] | Look, just because there’s this thing that happens | 就算我们每次见面 |
[48:54] | whenever we see each other, that doesn’t mean anything. | 都会有感觉 那也不代表什么 |
[48:56] | – It’s a mirage. – No, no. | -这都是假象 -不 不 |
[48:58] | And I know that after a day passed, after the excitement passes, | 而我知道 今天过后 冲动褪去之后 |
[49:02] | we would look at each other and we’d think, | 我们会看着对方 然后想 |
[49:04] | – “What the fuck did we do?” – No. | -“我们他妈到底做了什么” -不 |
[49:06] | We can’t live in the same house together. | 我们根本没办法住在一起 |
[49:08] | And by then it’d be too late because we… | 到那时就太晚了 因为我们… |
[49:10] | – It’s not gonna happen again. – Listen. Listen to me, please. | -不会再出这种事了 -听着 听我说 |
[49:15] | I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. | 我这辈子从来没这么确定过 |
[49:19] | Just trust my instincts for once. | 这次就相信我的直觉吧 |
[49:21] | Okay? Okay? | 行吗 行吗 |
[49:23] | – But… – I’m sorry. Hold on. | -但是… -对不起 稍等 |
[49:24] | I have to just check this ’cause I think… | 我得看下手机 可能是… |
[49:27] | I think there’s, um… | 可能是… |
[49:29] | Fuck. The movers just… They’re running late. | 操 搬家公司… 他们要迟点到 |
[49:33] | And you have to call Veronica. She’s been trying to call you. | 你得给维罗妮卡回个电话 她一直在打给你 |
[49:50] | Hey, Veronica. | 你好 维罗妮卡 |
[49:55] | No, no. It’s ok… It’s no problem. | 不 不 没关系… 没问题 |
[49:56] | Just, you know, let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[49:59] | – Hi, Mommy! – Hey, Ava. | -你好 妈妈 -你好 艾娃 |
[50:04] | Sweetheart, if you made a mistake | 亲爱的 就算你把盒子弄错了 |
[50:06] | with the boxes, you know, that’s easy to fix. | 也没事的 |
[50:08] | We can just, you know… | 我们可以 你知道的… |
[50:13] | But, honey, you and Daddy can like… | 但亲爱的 你和爸爸可以… |
[50:16] | You can make that decision tomorrow | 你可以等你们看到新家 |
[50:18] | when you see the new house. | 明天再做决定 |
[50:23] | Because, tomorrow’s Wednesday, honey. | 因为明天是周三 宝贝 |
[50:25] | You’re… you know, you’re with me today. | 今天… 你还是和我住 |
[50:31] | Yeah, I know you were, but, um, Tuesday switches every week. | 我知道的 但我们约好了每周二换班 |
[50:35] | So, yeah, just check your chart, okay? | 再看看自己的日程表 好吗 |
[50:40] | I know, but, you know, that’s what we decided on, so… | 我明白 但我们已经约好了… |
[50:45] | – Please. – Ava. | -求求你了 -艾娃 |
[50:50] | – Mira… – Hey, Veronica. | -米拉… -喂 维罗妮卡 |
[50:54] | No, no, no, no. She doesn’t… If she doesn’t wanna talk to me, | 不 不 不用… 她就是不太想跟我说话 |
[50:56] | so that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[51:00] | Um, I think maybe an hour or so. | 大概还要一个小时吧 |
[51:03] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[51:05] | Okay. Bye. | 嗯 拜 |
[52:02] | Why don’t you go home, honey? | 你先回家吧 亲爱的 |
[52:04] | I’ve got everything under control here, okay? | 这里我能处理好 好吗 |
[52:14] | Calm down. Get going, okay? | 冷静下 走吧 |
[52:24] | What about the settlement? | 那协议书怎么办 |
[52:28] | Forget about the settlement. Let’s just toss it. | 别管了 扔那儿就行 |
[52:36] | – But wh… – It’s not important. I… | -但… -这不重要… |
[52:43] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[52:45] | It was… it was important, but… | 本来是重要的… 但… |
[52:47] | To get it done today, but, not at this cost. | 我是想今天签完 但不值得变成这样 |
[52:49] | But why was it so important to you? | 为什么这对你这么重要 |
[53:00] | Doesn’t matter now. | 不重要了 |
[53:01] | Just tell me. Please. | 拜托告诉我吧 |
[53:04] | Just say it. Why? | 说吧 为什么 |
[53:11] | Well, I thought that maybe I wanted to have another kid. | 我就是觉得 可能我还想要个孩子 |
[53:27] | Suddenly I realized that it’s the thing | 我突然想通了 |
[53:28] | that brings me the most joy in my life. | 这是生命中给我带来最多快乐的事 |
[53:33] | I’m good at it. | 我很擅长带孩子 |
[53:36] | I want Ava to have a sibling. | 我想给艾娃一个妹妹或弟弟 |
[53:41] | And I’m not willing to wait for the love of my life | 同时我不想永无止境地等待 |
[53:45] | or whatever. | 我的此生挚爱 |
[53:51] | And in therapy, it came up, actually, | 心理咨询的时候 其实也聊到了 |
[53:53] | that having another kid was more important to me | 对我来说 再要一个孩子 |
[53:57] | than having another partner. | 比再找一个伴侣更重要 |
[54:02] | And I was having lunch with, Celia Patterson, | 后来 我跟系里的同事 西莉亚·派特森 |
[54:07] | from my department? | 一起吃午饭 |
[54:08] | Her and her girlfriend just split up and… | 她刚和女朋友分手… |
[54:12] | Well, it came up that she was in the process | 就聊到了 她正在找一个 |
[54:14] | of looking for a partner, | 对象 |
[54:16] | a man, for, um… | 男性对象… |
[54:21] | What’s it called? | 叫什么来着… |
[54:24] | Elective co-parenting, which… yeah. | 选择性共同抚养 就是… |
[54:28] | And kind of as a joke, she was like, | 然后她半开玩笑地说 |
[54:32] | “You’d be perfect. What about you?” | “你就挺合适啊 你怎么看” |
[54:38] | So you’re gonna have a kid with Celia Patterson? | 所以你要和西莉亚·派特森生孩子 |
[54:41] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[54:44] | I mean, not necessarily her. | 不一定是她 |
[54:46] | But it’s a… it’s a cleaner situation | 但是… 正式离婚之后 |
[54:48] | to go into that arrangement officially divorced. | 再进行下一步安排会比较清楚明了 |
[55:00] | But I’m not gonna put that stress on you right now. | 不过我现在不想给你压力 |
[55:03] | – No. – No. I mean… | -不 -不是 我是说… |
[55:07] | it’s not really… | 其实也不算… |
[55:12] | I’m just asking, you know? | 我就是问问 |
[55:18] | All this thinking, you know, you’ve been doing | 你想了这么久 |
[55:19] | about having a kid with whoever… | 你想跟别人生个孩子… |
[55:28] | Even occur to you to have it with me? | 你有没有想过和我生 |
[55:33] | With you? | 和你生 |
[55:40] | Honestly, it never occurred to me that you would want to. | 说实话 我从来没想过你会愿意 |
[55:45] | Why not? | 为什么不愿意 |
[55:48] | – Why not? – Yeah. | -为什么 -对啊 |
[55:50] | Are you punishing me for the abortion? | 你还在因为堕胎的事惩罚我吗 |
[55:52] | Mira, what? No. What are you talking about? I… | 米拉 什么啊 你说什么呢 我… |
[55:57] | There’s nothing that would make me believe | 没有任何迹象让我觉得 |
[55:59] | – that you would want to. – But I would. | -你会愿意 -但是我会的 |
[56:04] | I mean, I’m not gonna… | 我是说 我不觉得… |
[56:05] | I’m not gonna say that we made a mistake back then. | 我不觉得我们当时的决定是错误的 |
[56:08] | I didn’t think we could handle it, | 我认为我们处理不好 |
[56:10] | you know, back then. | 我是指当时 |
[56:13] | I didn’t think our marriage could survive another kid. | 我觉得我们的婚姻承受不了第二个孩子 |
[56:16] | I know. Joke’s on me. | 我知道 是我错了 |
[56:19] | But that’s the truth, so… | 但事实就是如此 所以… |
[56:22] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[56:23] | And we’re in a different place now. | 现在情况不一样了 |
[56:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -对 |
[56:27] | Yeah. We’re in a different place. | 情况不一样了 |
[56:28] | We’re not the same people. You know, we’re not, | 我们也和之前也不一样了 |
[56:32] | young anymore. We’re not… | 我们不再年轻了 我们… |
[56:33] | You mean, I’m not young anymore? | 你说我不年轻了 |
[56:35] | – No. That’s not what I said. – That’s what you meant. | -不是 我没这么说 -你就是这个意思 |
[56:37] | – No. No. That’s not… – Yeah. | -没有 不是 我不是说… -就有 |
[56:39] | No, that’s… it’s not about you at all, Mira. | 不 不是… 这个问题跟你没关系 米拉 |
[56:42] | – Okay. – What I’m trying to do is see | -行吧 -我只是在想 |
[56:43] | if there’s a way to undo this paradigm | 有没有办法解构这种 |
[56:46] | where having a kid is bound to having a romantic partner | 孩子必须与浪漫关系绑定的模式 |
[56:51] | because then maybe I’d be free to think about… | 也许这样我就能自由地… |
[56:52] | Free to keep fucking around and still get to have a kid? | 随便打炮 还不妨碍生养孩子吗 |
[56:55] | Is that the idea? No? | 难道不是这个意思吗 |
[56:57] | ‘Cause it’s wrapped up in so much psychological bullshit, | 你裹上一大堆心理学狗屁术语 |
[56:59] | I’m still trying… I’m just trying to understand | 我只是… 我在试图理解 |
[57:01] | what you’re actually saying. Is it that your successful therapy | 你想表达什么 是不是你成功的心理治疗 |
[57:03] | has turned you into an egocentric asshole | 把你变成了以自我为中心的混蛋 |
[57:06] | who, you know, just does whatever the fuck he feels like… | 你他妈想干什么就干什么… |
[57:07] | – Okay. We’re done. – And then doesn’t even… | -行了 就这样吧 -这根本就不… |
[57:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[57:15] | Here’s the tip for the movers. | 这是给搬家工人的小费 |
[57:16] | No. You’re not leaving. | 不行 你不能走 |
[57:17] | – What’s the balance? – Come on. | -该给多少来着 -别这样 |
[57:19] | They should know the route, | 他们应该知道路线 |
[57:20] | but if there’s any problems, just have them call me. | 要是还有什么问题 打电话给我 |
[57:22] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[57:23] | Otherwise, I’m sure you can handle it. | 其他事情你应该都搞得定 |
[57:31] | Okay. Just hold on a second. | 好了 别急着走啊 |
[57:32] | Let’s talk for a minute, okay? | 我们再聊一会儿吧 |
[57:34] | About what? Haven’t you had enough? | 聊什么 你还没聊够吗 |
[57:39] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I lashed out. | 对不起 对不起 抱歉我没管住嘴 |
[57:41] | I’m really strung out, okay? | 我真的有点神志不清 好吗 |
[57:43] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没事 我能理解 |
[57:44] | Okay. We can’t end it like this. | 我们不能就这么结束了 |
[57:46] | I mean, you can’t just leave, okay? | 我是说 你不能就这么走了 好吗 |
[57:48] | Jonathan, listen, you can’t drop a bomb like that | 乔纳森 你不能往我头上扔完手雷 |
[57:50] | and just leave. | 然后就这么一走了之 |
[57:51] | – Okay, we’ll do it another time. – No. No. | -行 那下次说吧 -不 不行 |
[57:54] | – We’re gonna talk about it right now. Right now. – Mira, you need to calm down. | -我们现在就得说清楚 就现在 -米拉 你冷静一下 |
[57:56] | – Mira, let me go. – Because this affects all of our lives. | -米拉 让我走 -这会影响我们的生活 |
[57:57] | – It affects Ava’s life. – I’m done. I’m done, okay? | -也会影响艾娃的 -我受够了 行吗 |
[57:59] | Okay. Um, okay. | 行 好的 行 |
[58:02] | Just… I’m not gonna let it end like this, okay? | 我… 我不会让事情就这么结束 好吗 |
[58:07] | Please. I’m really sorry. | 求你了 真的很抱歉 |
[58:08] | – I said something really nasty. – Okay. Okay. | -我说了很过分的话 -行了 |
[58:10] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[58:11] | I got that. I got that, okay? Okay. | 好的 我明白了 好了吗 |
[58:13] | – All right. Let me go now. – Okay. Okay. | -好 现在让我走吧 -嗯 |
[58:14] | So… no, no, no. Just take a second to take a breath. | 所以… 不 不行 你深呼吸一下 |
[58:16] | – Just a breath! For a second, just take a breath! – You need to let me go. Stop. | -就一秒钟 深呼吸 -快放开我 停下 |
[58:27] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[58:28] | No. Just, you know… Like just take a second, | 不行 不能给你… 就一会儿 |
[58:30] | – just like… – Mira… | -就… -米拉… |
[58:31] | I mean, let’s talk for a little bit. | 我们再聊一聊吧 |
[58:32] | – Like, what’s your problem? – Can you just… | -你有什么问题 -你能不能… |
[58:34] | – No! – Give me the key. Mira, stop. | -不行 -把钥匙给我 米拉 停下 |
[58:36] | Stop. | 住手 |
[58:38] | Give me the key. | 给我钥匙 |
[58:39] | No. | 不给 |
[58:42] | No. Stop it. | 停 住手 |
[58:46] | Stop. Stop it. Stop. Stop it. | 停手 别推了 停 快停下 |
[59:07] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:01:42] | We should have done that a long time ago. | 我们早该这么做了 |