时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[00:37] | Breaching… go! | 准备进入 行动 |
[00:40] | Immunity agreement and extradition waiver. | 保护条约和引渡豁免 |
[00:43] | Sign them, | 签了这两份协议 |
[00:44] | and I’ll tell you how I hacked into NASA. | 我就告诉你们 我是怎么黑进国家航空航天局的 |
[00:49] | Corporal to command. | 报告指挥官 |
[00:50] | We have Scorpion. | 我们抓到了天蝎 |
[00:52] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子而已 |
[00:55] | Team leaders maintain position til evac… | 各小队队长等待撤退命令 |
[00:57] | Target is acquired. | 目标已被抓获 |
[01:03] | I just wanted the shuttle blueprints for my wall. | 我只是想找几张航天飞机的蓝图贴在墙上 |
[01:33] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么名字 孩子 |
[01:36] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[01:41] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[01:43] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[01:44] | Yes, you said “I didn’t see this coming at all.” | 在听 你说”完全没想到会这样” |
[01:46] | I can’t believe you’re breaking up with me. | 我不敢相信你居然要跟我分手 |
[01:48] | I’ll admit you have been patient. | 我得承认你这段日子确实很耐心 |
[01:50] | Longest three months of my life. | 我一生中最难熬的三个月 |
[01:52] | You’re not easy, Walter. | 你可不好相处 沃特 |
[01:53] | I thought this might help. | 我想这个能帮上忙 |
[01:56] | Throughout our relationship, | 咱俩交往期间 |
[01:57] | you’ve accused me, correctly, of being unable to | 你正确地指责我 |
[02:00] | connect with your emotional states. | 不能对你的情绪产生共鸣 |
[02:02] | So… I mapped out | 所以 我列出了 |
[02:05] | what I anticipate you’ll experience over the next few minutes. | 你在接下来几分钟里可能出现的感受 |
[02:09] | You wrote a document to connect with me emotionally? | 你特意写了份文章来在情感上和我沟通 |
[02:13] | Now, this is a decision tree. | 这是决策树 |
[02:15] | This is just to help you through the… | 是用来帮你… |
[02:16] | Hey! I pay you to fix wireless, not talk. | 我付钱请你来修无线网络 可不是让你聊天的 |
[02:20] | You scheduled our breakup on a job?! | 你居然把跟我分手安排在工作期间 |
[02:22] | To be more efficient. | 这样更有效率 |
[02:24] | You may be trying, Walter. | 你也许是在努力 沃特 |
[02:26] | But you’re still a million miles from normal. | 但你离普通人还差得远呢 |
[02:36] | Here you go, Burt. Your table’s up here. | 来 伯特 你的座位在这里 |
[02:38] | And your tea’s waiting | 茶已经上好 |
[02:39] | – and your eggs’ll be up in five. – All right. | -鸡蛋稍等五分钟 -好的 |
[02:40] | You smell so good today. | 你今天闻起来不错呀 |
[02:42] | What is that– new cologne? I love it. | 是什么味道 新古龙水吗 我喜欢 |
[02:43] | Hey, kid! You’re making a mess! | 小子 你把这儿弄得乱七八糟 |
[02:46] | Paige! Again your boy’s all over with the shakers! | 佩吉 你儿子又在玩调料罐 |
[02:49] | I know, he knows, I know. | 我知道 他也知道 |
[02:50] | He’s just having a hard time adjusting in school. | 他只是很难适应学校生活 |
[02:53] | He’ll be back next week. Promise. | 他下周就回学校去了 我保证 |
[02:56] | Hey, honey. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[02:58] | Mr. Gianakos just likes to keep things neat. | 吉纳柯斯先生只是喜欢整洁 |
[03:00] | Remember we talked about that kind of thing before? | 我们之前聊过这些 还记得吗 |
[03:04] | Doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with you, okay? | 这并不意味着你有问题 好吗 |
[03:32] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[03:34] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[03:36] | No, but you should help him. | 没事 但你应该帮帮他 |
[03:40] | Wireless is up. | 无线网修好了 |
[03:42] | Don’t yell at that boy. | 别冲那孩子大喊大叫 |
[03:47] | If you’re sick of being broke, for $108.3, | 如果你厌倦了穷困潦倒 下一道题价值108.3美元 |
[03:49] | which month has 28 days? | 哪个月有28天 |
[03:51] | All of them. | 每个月都有 |
[03:52] | I actually know this one! | 我知道这个 |
[03:54] | Uh, February? | 二月吧 |
[03:55] | We have a winner! | 答对了 |
[03:57] | Idiots. | 一群白痴 |
[04:09] | Okay, so if my math is right– and it is– | 如果我计算正确 绝对不会有错 |
[04:11] | we can siphon 700 kilowatts a month through the fall | 我们可以每月偷电700千瓦 |
[04:13] | before anyone even notices. | 整个秋季都不会有人察觉 |
[04:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[04:17] | Over 30,000 shock-related accidents happen every year! | 每年发生的触电事故超过三万起呢 |
[04:19] | Please. I got this. | 得了吧 我可以的 |
[04:22] | See? Power’s up. | 你看 来电了 |
[04:24] | Why are you stealing electricity? | 你们为什么要偷电 |
[04:26] | Just borrowing it | 只是借而已 |
[04:27] | until they turn our power back on. | 直到他们恢复供电 |
[04:28] | I thought we were paying the bills | 我们做完信贷银行那单 |
[04:29] | after the Credit Nationale job? | 不是有钱交电费了吗 |
[04:31] | I was. | 我是想交来着 |
[04:32] | I worked for three days on this great loss algorithm for credit risk… | 我花了整整三天研究一个信用风险的损失算法 |
[04:35] | You got lost in the numbers | 结果沉迷在数字当中 |
[04:36] | and you forgot to pay the electric bill. | 忘了交电费 |
[04:38] | And the water bill and our rent. | 还有水费和房租 |
[04:40] | And the payment was all in cash, which got misplaced. | 上次的报酬付的是现金 也不知道放哪去了 |
[04:43] | It’s somewhere… close. | 就在某个地方 附近 |
[04:44] | When’s the last time you ate? | 你上次吃东西是什么时候 |
[04:45] | You mean, like, food? | 你是说食物吗 |
[04:47] | Okay, it’s cool, I finished the Lynwood job, | 没事 我搞定了林伍德的活儿 |
[04:50] | Toby’s picking up the fee. | 托比会去领报酬 |
[04:51] | Toby? Why not you? | 托比 你怎么不去 |
[04:52] | I built the contractor an automated conveyance system | 我给雇主搭了个自动运输系统 |
[04:54] | and he called me Sugar. | 他管我叫小甜甜 |
[04:56] | So I hit him in the mouth. | 我给他的嘴来了一拳 |
[04:58] | And Toby is where exactly? | 那托比到底在哪呢 |
[05:20] | Shh! Keep your voices down! | 你们小声点 |
[05:21] | Just for a minute! | 一会儿就好 |
[05:22] | Uh, Toby… | 托比 |
[05:24] | tell me you have the Lynwood payment. | 告诉我你拿到了林伍德那单的报酬 |
[05:25] | First, can I note how I nearly tripled the Lynwood payment? | 首先 我能说我差点把报酬翻三倍吗 |
[05:28] | So those thugs are chasing you down | 所以那些追着你跑的小混混 |
[05:29] | to give you a big congratulations? | 是想来恭喜你咯 |
[05:31] | I beat them in poker! They’re born chumps! | 我打牌赢了他们 他们笨得要命 |
[05:33] | Pupils that dilate like saucers | 抽到好牌的时候 |
[05:34] | whenever they had a good hand. | 瞳孔放大得像碟子一样 |
[05:35] | Come on! A Harvard-trained behaviorist | 得了 身为哈佛培养出来的行为主义者 |
[05:37] | should know that people don’t like to get cheated! | 你该知道人们讨厌上当受骗 |
[05:38] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[05:39] | – No, you don’t. – We have a combined I.Q. of nearly 700, | -你才不是呢 -我们的智商加起来接近700 |
[05:42] | and we can’t even pay our bills. | 却连账单都付不了 |
[05:43] | We had a bad day! | 我们只是今天不太走运而已 |
[05:44] | We’ve been at this two years! | 我们都不走运两年了 |
[05:46] | The whole reason why I started this company is | 我当初创办公司就是因为 |
[05:48] | because we have more to offer than just fixing routers! | 我们能做的不止是修修路由器而已 |
[05:50] | Walter, I’m reading a textbook panic response | 沃特 你这是典型的 |
[05:53] | to normal financial stressors. | 正常财政压力引起的恐慌反应 |
[05:54] | Okay, if this thing is going south, Walt, just let me know, | 要是公司干不下去了 沃特 就告诉我 |
[05:56] | ’cause I have a cousin who owns a garage in Phoenix… | 我堂兄在菲尼克斯开了个汽车修理厂 |
[05:58] | No matter how hard we try– | 不管我们怎么努力 |
[05:59] | and I know we’re all trying– | 我知道大家都很努力了 |
[06:02] | we’re a million miles from normal. | 但我们离普通人还差得远呢 |
[06:19] | Hey, good. | 太好了 |
[06:20] | Your timing’s perfect. | 你们来得正好 |
[06:21] | A guy in there ripped us off. | 这里面有个人骗光了我们的钱 |
[06:25] | I’ll put a bag of pills in your pocket | 我可以在你包里放一包毒品 |
[06:27] | fat enough to get you a room in Lompoc. | 绝对够把你关进监狱的 |
[06:29] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[06:32] | Now, hit it. | 还不快滚 |
[06:38] | Homeland Security. | 国土安全部 |
[06:39] | – Is this you? – No! | -你招来的 -才不是 |
[06:40] | We’re looking for Walter O’Brien! | 找沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[06:47] | It’s a badge. | 是个警徽 |
[06:49] | 美国 国土安全部 特别探员 | |
[06:54] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:55] | Get out. Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[06:57] | Get out of here now. | 马上滚出去 |
[06:57] | I wouldn’t be here if I weren’t desperate, trust me. | 要是有其他办法我就不会来找你了 相信我 |
[06:59] | “Trust you”? | 相信你 |
[07:00] | – What is that– a joke? – Who are you? | -你是在说笑吗 -你是哪位 |
[07:02] | He’s Federal Agent Cabe Gallo. | 他是联邦探员凯布·格洛 |
[07:04] | We worked together years ago. | 多年前我们共事过 |
[07:06] | The outcome was unfavorable. | 结果非常不如人意 |
[07:08] | Put it aside, O’Brien. | 过去的事都过去了 奥布莱恩 |
[07:10] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[07:12] | 45 minutes ago, | 45分钟前 |
[07:13] | there was an automatic software upgrade in the LAX control tower. | 洛杉矶国际机场控制塔进行了软件自动升级 |
[07:17] | It had a bug. | 但软件有错误 |
[07:19] | Now the entire system’s down. | 现在整个系统都瘫痪了 |
[07:20] | Wa-wa-wait… all the communications are down? | 等等 所有的通讯都瘫痪了吗 |
[07:22] | Contact’s been lost between Long Beach, LAX and Burbank. | 长滩 洛杉矶机场和伯班克之间失去了联系 |
[07:26] | Incoming flights have been diverted. | 入境航班已经转移了航道 |
[07:27] | But the ones that were about to start their descent– | 但是那些马上要降落的航班 |
[07:29] | 56 of them– are out of comm range. | 足足有56架 都不在通讯范围内 |
[07:32] | NSA’s trying to work a satellite hook-up. | 国家安全局试图用卫星连接 |
[07:34] | FBI’s attempting a Morse code signal from the observatory. | 联邦调查局在试图从天文台发出摩斯密码信号 |
[07:38] | We need you on software. | 我们需要你在软件方面给予协助 |
[07:40] | Without landing guidance, those planes run out of fuel. | 没有降落引导的话 这些飞机会耗尽燃油 |
[07:43] | And crash. | 然后坠毁 |
[07:45] | And crash, Walter! | 然后坠毁 沃特 |
[07:47] | Sounds like… | 听起来好像 |
[07:48] | catastrophe is imminent. | 灾难迫在眉睫的样子 |
[07:50] | So, go find someone else. Now. | 那去找别人吧 赶紧的 |
[07:52] | How about a certified Federal check for $50,000 | 如果我给你们每人一张五万美元的 |
[07:55] | in each of your pockets? | 联邦担保支票呢 |
[07:58] | I ran checks on all of you. | 我查过你们所有人 |
[08:00] | Mechanical prodigy, world-class shrink, | 机械奇才 世界级心理大师 |
[08:03] | a human calculator. | 人体计算器 |
[08:04] | Brilliant minds working at half-capacity. | 个个绝顶聪明 却未物尽其用 |
[08:08] | You want to do something meaningful? | 想做点有意义的事情吗 |
[08:10] | Here’s your chance. | 机会来了 |
[08:12] | You don’t, people and metal | 如果你们无动于衷 不出两小时 |
[08:13] | will be falling from the sky in less than two hours. | 那些飞机便会机毁人亡 |
[08:17] | It’s your call. | 你们自己决定 |
[08:39] | Even with half my IQ, | 即使我现在智商只剩一半 |
[08:40] | I wouldn’t be dumb enough to believe you twice. | 也不至于蠢到再一次相信你 |
[08:43] | “Put it aside”? | “过去的事都过去了” |
[08:44] | “Forget about it and move on” | “忘掉过去向前看”什么的 |
[08:46] | is not an option for people with photographic memories. | 对拥有照相式记忆能力的人来说 根本不可能 |
[08:49] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[09:01] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[09:04] | I was mirroring you | 我在模仿你 |
[09:05] | so your subconscious can relate to me. | 这样你的潜意识就能与我相接 |
[09:07] | I thought it would help you relax. | 应该能让你放松点 |
[09:09] | Do you think it’s working? | 你觉得有用吗 |
[09:12] | Breaking this down logically, | 从逻辑上分析 |
[09:14] | we’re not just going to let those people fall out of the sky. | 我们肯定不会让他们机毁人亡 |
[09:16] | I’m telling you– I don’t trust him. | 我说了 我不相信他 |
[09:18] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[09:19] | But without an influx of capital, | 但没有收入的话 |
[09:20] | these two are just gonna go back to hacking banks. | 这两人就只能继续回去黑银行抢钱了 |
[09:23] | And the next forensic analyst they run into | 而他们遇见的下一个司法鉴定专家 |
[09:25] | won’t be as nice as you. | 可不会像你一样好了 |
[09:26] | Now, personally, I’m cool, I can handle myself. | 对我来说 我无所谓 我能自力更生 |
[09:30] | Time is wasting. | 时间在流逝 |
[09:32] | We’ve got 56 planes to land. | 有56架飞机在等待降落 |
[09:42] | LAX tower control is the main hub | 洛杉矶国际机场的控制塔 |
[09:43] | for all the other airports. | 是其他所有机场的主枢纽 |
[09:44] | Fix the software there, | 把那里的软件系统修复 |
[09:45] | it autocorrects in Long Beach and Burbank. | 长滩和伯班克的也就自动修复了 |
[09:47] | So, the new software’s the glitch– | 因此 对这个新软件的故障 |
[09:48] | first step is to delete that, | 首先要把它删除 |
[09:50] | then download the old software, | 然后下载旧版的软件 |
[09:51] | should be enough for the planes to land. | 这样飞机应该就能降落了 |
[09:52] | So you’re doing it? | 所以你决定要帮我们了 |
[09:53] | We go to LAX… | 我们去洛杉矶国际机场 |
[09:54] | we fix the software, we are at a 90% chance of success. | 然后修复软件 成功几率有90% |
[09:58] | Grab your equipment. | 拿上你们的设备 |
[10:00] | Mine, too, please? | 把我的设备也带上 |
[10:04] | Must’ve been keeping tabs on me to find me so quickly. | 你一定时刻留意着我 才能这么快就找到我 |
[10:06] | I got promoted to the L.A. Office. | 我被升职调任到洛杉矶分局了 |
[10:09] | Only make sense that I would track you down. | 追踪你可以说是意料之中 |
[10:11] | Your body language suggests that’s about half the truth. | 你的肢体语言说明那话半真半假 |
[10:17] | Of course, there’s a 10% chance that everyone dies. | 当然了 还有10%的几率全体命丧黄泉 |
[10:20] | You cross me on this, | 你要是骗我 |
[10:23] | I’ll go online… | 我就上网 |
[10:25] | and in less than a hour, | 然后在一个小时内 |
[10:27] | I will erase you. | 让你消失 |
[10:35] | Sorry for the delay, folks. | 旅客朋友们 抱歉飞机延误 |
[10:37] | We should have some more information shortly. | 我们很快会有更多信息 |
[10:39] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢你们的耐心等待 |
[10:43] | Still no contact. | 还是联系不上 |
[10:45] | Your cell? | 你的手机呢 |
[10:46] | Nothing. | 也没信号 |
[10:47] | Back in the Air Force, | 在空军服役时 |
[10:48] | I once dropped down to 1,500 feet to catch a signal. | 我为了捕捉信号 曾经降到过450米 |
[10:50] | If we descend without comms, | 如果在无法通讯的情况下下降 |
[10:51] | we could run into another plane. | 我们可能会撞上别的飞机 |
[10:53] | I’m sure there’s an army of people | 我相信说话这会儿 |
[10:54] | working on this as we speak. | 正有一大群人在处理这事呢 |
[10:57] | All right, | 好了 |
[10:58] | listen, when the FBI and the NSA fail, | 如果联调局和国安局都失败了 |
[11:01] | do we get some kind of bonus here? | 我们会有奖金吗 |
[11:02] | I’d be willing to go double or nothing. | 我愿意拿双倍或者分文不取 |
[11:04] | – Toby… – I’m just saying. | -托比 -我只是说说 |
[11:05] | They were your top choice for this? | 你的最佳选择就是这群人 |
[11:06] | Walter O’Brien is one of the five smartest people alive, | 沃特·奥布莱恩是当今在世最聪明的五个人之一 |
[11:09] | so, yes. | 所以答案是肯定的 |
[11:10] | Be advised, just got word from headquarters | 请注意 刚接到总部的指示 |
[11:12] | there’s a major pile-up on the 405. | 405公路上有重大连环撞车事故 |
[11:14] | LAX is unreachable for hours. | 无法在一个小时内赶到洛杉矶国际机场 |
[11:15] | Repeat, LAX is a no-go. | 重复 无法赶到洛杉矶国际机场 |
[11:17] | – Copy that. – Call a helicopter. | -收到 -叫直升机啊 |
[11:19] | Air traffic’s been shut down | 问题解决前 |
[11:20] | until the situation is resolved. | 空中运输会一直关闭 |
[11:22] | No copter? | 没直升机吗 |
[11:23] | We’re down to a 17% chance of success. | 那我们的成功几率直降到17% |
[11:25] | Pipe down, Rain Man. | 安静点 雨人 |
[11:26] | Call him that again, | 再敢这么叫他 |
[11:27] | you better hope the Feds have a good dental plan. | 你最好指望联调局有牙医保险 |
[11:29] | This is what we get with a car full of geniuses? | 我们找了这一车天才 就是为了被打吗 |
[11:30] | What you’ll get is a solution if everyone keeps their mouth shut. | 如果大家都闭嘴 就会有解决办法 |
[11:33] | Everyone, quiet! | 所有人 安静 |
[11:36] | We don’t need to go to LAX. | 我们不必去洛杉矶机场 |
[11:37] | We just need a reliable wireless signal | 只要有可靠的无线信号 |
[11:39] | with no chance of going down. | 绝不能出故障 |
[11:41] | I just fixed one a mile north of here. | 我刚修好一个 就在向北1.6公里 |
[11:54] | Owner! | 店主 |
[11:55] | Agent Gallo, Homeland Security. | 国土安全部 格洛探员 |
[11:57] | We need to commandeer your diner for a national emergency. | 我们需要暂时征用你的餐馆 处理国家危机 |
[12:00] | You can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[12:01] | But that’s it. | 但只能留一人 |
[12:04] | Everybody out! | 所有人都出去 |
[12:05] | Come on! Everybody out! Come on, come on! | 快点 所有人出去 快点 快点 |
[12:07] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:08] | You — you pay tomorrow. Come on. | 明天再付 快点 |
[12:09] | Come on, out! Out! Out! | 快点 出去 出去 |
[12:11] | Come on! | 快点 |
[12:13] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[12:13] | Any idea the bacteria on countertops? | 你知道操作台面上有多少细菌吗 |
[12:16] | Just from chicken alone, | 光是鸡肉 |
[12:16] | there are over 20 diseases you can get from exposure. | 通过接触就有可能染上超过20种疾病 |
[12:19] | This is wildly upsetting. | 真是神烦 |
[12:22] | No, no, no, no, you stay. | 不不 你留下 |
[12:24] | Uh, Nemos, no customers, no tip, | 尼莫斯 没顾客就没小费 |
[12:26] | And I cannot leave Ralph here with… | 我不能让拉尔夫跟… |
[12:27] | Listen, my immigration status | 由于我的移民身份 |
[12:29] | makes me not so comfortable around Federal agents. | 不太适合跟联邦探员待在一起 |
[12:33] | You lock up. | 你来锁门 |
[12:38] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[12:40] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[12:42] | Roughly 89 minutes until the first plane goes down. | 离首架飞机坠落大约还有89分钟 |
[12:45] | Their lives are in our hands. | 他们的生命握在我们手里 |
[12:49] | Is there something wrong at LAX? | 洛杉矶国际机场出事了吗 |
[12:53] | It’s top-secret. | 这是顶级机密 |
[12:55] | How can it be top-secret if the guy | 给我们安装无线网络的人正在解决的问题 |
[12:56] | who set up our wireless is working on it? | 怎么会是顶级机密 |
[12:58] | Happy, script a post check after the system’s stabilized. | 乐乐 为系统稳定后的自检写一个脚本 |
[13:02] | Sylvester, run the odds on the patch linking back into the software. | 希尔维斯特 算一下升级补丁再次出错的几率 |
[13:05] | We do not want the same problem tomorrow. | 我们不希望明天再遇到同样的问题 |
[13:08] | Toby… | 托比 |
[13:08] | look for a saboteur. | 找出破坏者 |
[13:10] | Walter, look for coffee. | 沃特 拿杯咖啡 |
[13:11] | This is gonna take me, like, 90 seconds. | 这可能要花大约90秒的时间 |
[13:13] | Screw this up, brains and guts | 这事要搞砸了 尸体残骸 |
[13:14] | are gonna bounce all over town. | 就要从天而降了 |
[13:16] | Actually, fuel tanks ignite on impact. | 实际上 在冲击时油箱会点燃 |
[13:18] | You won’t find a body part. | 不会找到任何尸体残骸的 |
[13:19] | Eh, a blood-soaked spleen could burn at a slower rate. | 被血浸透的脾脏会烧得比较慢 |
[13:22] | Hey, please check your language around my nine-year-old. | 在我九岁儿子面前你们说话都注意点 |
[13:27] | Be decent in my place of work. | 在我的工作场所举止要得体 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:33] | Secure channel to LAX. | 洛杉矶机场的安全线路 |
[13:34] | Air traffic supervisor is on the line. | 航空交通主管在线上 |
[13:36] | His name is Brooks. | 他叫布鲁克斯 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[13:38] | Mr. Brooks, I’m hacking into airport security. | 布鲁克斯先生 我现在黑进机场的安保系统 |
[13:41] | I’m gonna rotate your cameras to point at the monitors. | 转动监控摄像头 对准屏幕 |
[13:43] | I’ll see it remotely, | 这样我就可以远程监控了 |
[13:44] | and I’ll walk you through each step. | 然后我会一步步教你怎么做 |
[13:45] | Who am I on with here? | 我是在和谁通话 |
[13:47] | I am not comfortable with you hacking into anything at this airport. | 我不能接受你黑进机场的任何系统 |
[13:50] | Then don’t make it so easy. | 那就不要设置得那么简单 |
[13:51] | To answer your question, my name is Walter O’Brien, | 回答一下你的问题 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[13:53] | and I was brought in to fix your problem | 我被叫来解决你们的问题 |
[13:54] | since you’re not capable of doing it yourself. | 因为你们没办法自己解决 |
[13:56] | Look behind you. | 看你身后 |
[13:57] | Say hello to the camera, Mr. Brooks. | 对着摄像头问声好 布鲁克斯先生 |
[13:58] | I’m at your 10:00. | 我在你十点钟方位 |
[13:59] | Our goal is to reboot your computer | 我们的目标是 重启你的电脑 |
[14:01] | and land those planes. | 然后指引那些飞机降落 |
[14:02] | To do that, | 为了达到这个目的 |
[14:03] | hit control C right in between the flickers at the exact moment that I say now. | 我一下令 你马上在屏幕闪的时候按Ctrl+C |
[14:05] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:07] | Now. | 按 |
[14:10] | I missed. It’s too fast. | 没来得及 闪得太快了 |
[14:12] | Moving on, | 继续 |
[14:13] | you, short sleeves and tie, you in the glasses, | 你 短袖打领带的 戴眼镜的那个 |
[14:15] | you code, right? | 你懂编码 是吧 |
[14:16] | A little. | 懂一点 |
[14:18] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:18] | Lucky guess. What’s your name? | 好运猜中而已 你叫什么 |
[14:20] | – Randy. – Randy, take Mr. Brooks’s seat. | -兰迪 -兰迪 你坐上布鲁克斯先生的位置 |
[14:23] | You guys are talking about planes going down. | 你们在解决的可是阻止坠机的难题 |
[14:24] | I’m just an intern. | 我只是个实习生 |
[14:25] | You just got promoted. Sit down! | 你现在升职了 坐下 |
[14:27] | Mr. Brooks, can you give Randy the original installation disk to download? | 布鲁克斯先生 你能把原始安装盘给兰迪下载吗 |
[14:30] | That software was installed 15 years ago. | 这个软件是15年前安装的 |
[14:32] | I have no idea where it is. | 我不知道安装盘在哪里 |
[14:34] | The company went out of business. | 那公司早就倒闭了 |
[14:35] | Where do you back up your data? | 你的数据备份在哪里 |
[14:36] | Blackstern Data Storage. | 布莱克斯坦数据储存中心 |
[14:37] | Okay, we can get a copy of the old software from the backup server. | 好 我们可以从备份服务器上拷贝一份旧版软件 |
[14:40] | I e-mail it to Brooks, he clicks a link, | 我把它发给布鲁克斯 他点击链接 |
[14:42] | and the system is up and running | 然后系统就可以运行了 |
[14:43] | as if the corrupted software was never downloaded. | 就如同那个损坏的软件从来没被下载过一样 |
[14:45] | Blackstern’s on Ventura. Northeast. | 布莱克斯坦在东北面的文图拉市 |
[14:47] | Opposite direction of the gridlock. | 和大塞车是反方向 |
[14:49] | You should know that the data is backed up | 你要知道 |
[14:51] | to the latest software every 12 hours on the five. | 每十二个小时数据会自动备份 五点开始 |
[14:54] | So in 20 minutes, the last remaining useable software | 所以说20分钟之内 仅存的可用的软件 |
[14:57] | will be corrupted. | 就会被损坏了 |
[14:58] | Happy, Toby, | 乐乐 托比 |
[14:59] | get to the server and get me that backup disk. | 快去服务器那里给我把备份盘拿回来 |
[15:00] | Sylvester, call the data center; | 希尔维斯特 打电话给数据中心 |
[15:02] | tell them we’re on our way. | 告诉他们我们现在过去 |
[15:03] | I’m gonna prep here to relay to LAX. | 我在这里准备把信息传给洛杉矶机场 |
[15:05] | Bates, take ’em. | 贝茨 你带着他们 |
[15:06] | Stay in contact. | 保持联系 |
[15:07] | Walter, you tell that waitress I’m gonna be right back. | 沃特 你告诉那个服务员我马上回来 |
[15:09] | Toby, in situations like this, | 托比 在这种情况下 |
[15:11] | carelessness, mistakes, they will haunt you. | 如果粗心犯错日后会良心不安 |
[15:13] | I know this from experience. | 这是我的经验之谈 |
[15:15] | Walter, I’m always on point. | 沃特 我总是很靠谱[时髦]的 |
[15:18] | Have you seen my hat? | 看到我的帽子了吗 |
[15:23] | Here, I thought you might be thirsty. | 给 我觉得你可能有点渴了 |
[15:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:26] | You have anemia. | 你贫血 |
[15:29] | It turns your fingernails pitted. | 这会让你的指甲坑坑洼洼的 |
[15:30] | That’s why your polish looks streaky. | 所以指甲油涂上去不均匀 |
[15:32] | You need more iron. | 你得多补充铁元素 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:35] | I don’t recall asking, Einstein. | 我不记得我有问过你的意见 爱因斯坦 |
[15:37] | Einstein had a 160 IQ. | 爱因斯坦的智商是160 |
[15:39] | Mine’s 197. | 我的是197 |
[15:40] | So you must know everything about me, | 那你一定知道关于我的一切了 |
[15:42] | if you’re that smart. | 假如你真这么聪明的话 |
[15:46] | You have no-name sneakers, he has orthotics. | 你穿着没牌子的运动鞋 他穿着矫正鞋垫 |
[15:48] | Whatever you have goes to Ralph. | 你的情况都遗传给拉尔夫了 |
[15:50] | The inflammation under your eyes | 你眼睛下面的炎症 |
[15:52] | from lack of sunlight comes | 是缺乏阳光照射导致的 |
[15:53] | from working two jobs… | 而这是因为你同时打两份工 |
[15:54] | As for the boy’s father, | 至于孩子的爸爸 |
[15:55] | I’d make calculated assumptions | 我会将其归结为 |
[15:57] | in the realm of interpersonal communication issues. | 人际沟通问题 |
[16:01] | Oh, so we split because I have issues communicating. | 所以说我们分手是因为我有沟通障碍吗 |
[16:04] | And I thought it was the blonde in Tahoe. | 我还以为是因为那个在塔荷的金发妞呢 |
[16:07] | Who the hell are you to tell me | 你有什么资格来说 |
[16:08] | that my polish looks cheap? | 我的指甲油看上去很廉价 |
[16:10] | That-that hurts my feelings. | 这样很伤害我感情的 |
[16:13] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:16] | I recognize that. | 我发现了 |
[16:18] | I’ve been told things like that a lot before. | 之前别人经常这么说我 |
[16:19] | And my polish streaks because Ralph does it. | 我的指甲油不均匀是因为那是拉尔夫帮我画的 |
[16:21] | He loves to paint, | 他喜欢画画 |
[16:22] | and don’t tell me that he needs help, either. He’s challenged. | 别跟我说他也需要帮助 他有智力障碍 |
[16:25] | Have some empathy. | 有点同情心吧 |
[16:36] | Challenged, huh? | 智力障碍是吗 |
[16:39] | Look at Sylvester and him. | 看看希尔维斯特和他 |
[16:40] | Do you know what they’re doing? | 你知道他们在干什么吗 |
[16:42] | The matches are the king, the jelly is the queen, | 火柴是国王 果冻是王后 |
[16:44] | the sugar packets are the knights. | 糖包是骑士 |
[16:47] | He’s playing chess with a grand master | 他在和一个大师下国际象棋 |
[16:49] | who’s about to lose. | 而那个大师已经快要输了 |
[16:51] | Walter, you see this? | 沃特 你看到了吗 |
[16:52] | Check mate in eight moves. | 只用八步就把我将军了 |
[16:54] | This kid is amazing! | 这孩子简直太不可思议了 |
[16:56] | And he doesn’t like to paint your nails. | 他并不是喜欢替你画指甲 |
[17:00] | He does it because he wants to hold your hand, | 而是因为他想握住你的手 |
[17:01] | but he can’t process physical contact. | 可他不能正确处理身体接触 |
[17:05] | So help him. | 所以帮帮他吧 |
[17:08] | Or he will never connect with you. | 不然他永远无法和你沟通 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, | 我很抱歉告诉你这个不幸的消息 |
[17:13] | but your son is a genius. | 你儿子是个天才 |
[17:23] | Walter, we’re approaching the data center. | 沃特 我们快到数据中心了 |
[17:25] | We should have the backup hard drive soon. | 应该很快就能拿到硬盘备份 |
[17:27] | Copy that, Happy. Standing by. | 收到 乐乐 等待你们行动 |
[17:35] | No, it’s supposed to be open 24/7! | 不 这里应该是全天开放的 |
[17:38] | Looks like they cut out. | 看来他们歇业了 |
[17:40] | Walt? | 沃特 |
[17:40] | We got a problem. No one’s home. | 现在有个问题 没人在里面 |
[17:42] | You’re the mechanical engineer! Pick the lock! | 你可是技术工程师 把锁撬开啊 |
[17:45] | I have my tools, | 我有工具 |
[17:46] | but it’ll take a lot longer than the six minutes we have | 但时间要远超过我们仅剩的6分钟 |
[17:48] | before the bad software backs up onto the servers. | 有问题的软件就要被备份到服务器上了 |
[17:50] | Bates, get them in. | 贝茨 把他们弄进去 |
[17:51] | Step aside. | 站到旁边去 |
[17:53] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:55] | You’re the one putting hands on a Fed. | 出手阻拦探员的可是你 |
[17:57] | That is 75-millimeter, six-layer polycarbonate casing. | 那门可是75毫米厚 六层聚碳酸酯 |
[17:59] | It won’t break, but a round could deflect and kill somebody. | 枪可打不穿 子弹反弹反而会伤人 |
[18:03] | Walt! | 沃特 |
[18:04] | please don’t let the Fed talk anymore. | 让这个探员别再乱指挥了 |
[18:06] | We’re down to a four-percent chance of success. | 现在成功率只有百分之四了 |
[18:08] | Five minutes from now, | 五分钟后 |
[18:09] | the software we need disappears forever. | 我们需要的那个软件将彻底消失 |
[18:11] | If that happens, | 如果它消失了 |
[18:13] | 20,000 people die. | 会有两万人因此丧命 |
[18:15] | Ralph, let’s go in the office, okay? | 拉尔夫 我们去办公室呆着好不好 |
[18:19] | We got to abandon the data center. | 我们得放弃数据中心这条路 |
[18:20] | We got to pull the team back, | 把队伍撤回来 |
[18:21] | get four minds working together at once, | 四个人一起想办法 |
[18:23] | and then, maybe within an hour, we’ll be able, | 这样的话 也许能在一小时内 |
[18:24] | By then, the first two planes will be out of fuel. | 那个时候 最先的两架飞机已经没油了 |
[18:26] | Do you really think you can come up | 你觉得到时 |
[18:27] | with an option by then? | 你能想出别的方法吗 |
[18:29] | Hold on. You’re just accepting | 等等 你刚刚接受了 |
[18:30] | two planes going down. | 两架飞机会坠毁的可能 |
[18:31] | We lose two planes to save 54. | 失去两架飞机我们可以保住五十四架 |
[18:33] | That’s a trade we’re gonna have to make. | 这是必须付出的代价 |
[18:35] | Contact the FAA and tell them | 联系航空局 告诉他们 |
[18:36] | these two flights are terminal. | 这两架飞机已经没救了 |
[18:37] | Agent Gallo is implementing the greater good theory. | 格洛探员是在顾全大局 |
[18:40] | Loss is acceptable as long as the resulting gain | 只要最终利益足够大 |
[18:42] | is large enough. | 损失是可以接受的 |
[18:43] | No, it isn’t. You save everybody. | 不 这样不对 你得救下每一个人 |
[18:45] | Normal people save everybody. | 普通人都不会对其他人弃之不顾 |
[18:47] | – I’m not normal. – I don’t care! | -我可不是普通人 -我不管 |
[18:50] | Use that 197 IQ of yours. | 好好利用你那197的智商 |
[18:52] | Take a deep breath and reset. | 深呼吸 然后重新来过 |
[19:01] | Reset. | 重新来过 |
[19:02] | Reset, reset. | 重新来过 |
[19:03] | Happy, we need to reset the door lock. | 乐乐 我们要重置门锁 |
[19:05] | We need to brown-out | 切断数据中心附近 |
[19:06] | ten blocks around the data center. | 十个街区的电力 |
[19:08] | – Kill the electricity to part of Los Angeles? – Mm-hmm. | -你要切断洛杉矶的部分电力 -没错 |
[19:09] | Just turn it off in that one building! | 把那栋楼的电源切掉不就行了吗 |
[19:11] | We can’t focus a surge that precisely, | 我们不能做到这么精细 |
[19:13] | but a brief power surge | 但是短暂电流激增 |
[19:14] | will open up the door, and we’ll be able to get in. | 就能把门打开 然后我们就能进去了 |
[19:17] | You’re gonna owe me a new slim pick. | 你得赔我个新开锁器 |
[19:18] | All right, we need to find a municipal junction box that covers that area. | 现在要找到一个覆盖这个区域的接线盒 |
[19:22] | It should be on a commercial street. | 应该在商业街上 |
[19:23] | – I’ll check the south. – North. | -我检查南边 -我负责北边 |
[19:27] | Got one! | 找到一个 |
[19:28] | All right, calculate the kilowatts it’ll take | 现在计算一下 |
[19:30] | to overpower a surge within a ten-block radius. | 阻断十个街区内电力所需的电量 |
[19:32] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 别啊 |
[19:33] | Not now, Sylvester. | 别现在啊 希尔维斯特 |
[19:34] | Wait, wait, what are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[19:36] | I can’t calculate without order; | 我没办法在无序混乱状态下计算 |
[19:37] | it’s my process. | 这是我的习惯 |
[19:38] | My process involves my foot in your ass. | 我的习惯就是一脚踢烂你的屁股 |
[19:41] | Hold on. Here. One piece. | 等下 给 就剩一支了 |
[19:43] | It’s the biggest and the smallest, so it’s in order. | 这是最大也是最小的 算是某种秩序 |
[19:46] | That works. | 这样也行 |
[19:55] | Sylvester, I don’t want to hurry your process. | 希尔维斯特 我不想催你 |
[19:57] | – 500,000 kilowatts! – All right! | -50万千瓦 -好咧 |
[19:59] | We need exactly 500,000 kilowatts. | 我们需要50万千瓦的电流 |
[20:01] | Can you handle that? | 你可以吗 |
[20:02] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:03] | Who rigged our whole office this morning? | 今早是谁给我们办公室通上电的 |
[20:05] | I’m on it. | 马上好 |
[20:06] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:08] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[20:18] | We’re in. We’re in! | 我们成功了 |
[20:20] | There! | 那里 |
[20:25] | Not good. | 糟糕 |
[20:27] | We have less than a minute. Which one is it? | 还有不到一分钟 到底哪个才是 |
[20:29] | Okay, these servers run the facilities. | 外面的这些服务器应该是数据中心的 |
[20:31] | So the clients would be in the cage. | 客户的备份应该放在铁笼里面 |
[20:40] | Yeah, this guy, he’s the boss. | 对 这个人 他是老板 |
[20:41] | Cuff links, tie clip, anal micro-manager. | 袖扣 领带夹 一看就是大小事都爱管的人 |
[20:43] | Makes all the calls as to what gets stored where. | 管理各种存放问题 |
[20:45] | Look at his belt tail, he’s a lefty. | 看他系腰带的方向 是个左撇子 |
[20:47] | So we eliminate the right-side servers. | 因此可以排除右边的服务器 |
[20:48] | He’d subconsciously | 他会潜意识地 |
[20:49] | put a big client like LAX on his dominant hand side. | 把洛杉矶机场这样的大客户放在左手边 |
[20:51] | There’s still about 250 servers. | 但还是有250个服务器 |
[20:53] | Okay, you think LAX, you think planes. | 洛杉矶机场 就会想到飞机 |
[20:55] | You think planes, you think high, | 想到飞机 就会想到高度 |
[20:56] | so eliminate the bottom three shelves. | 所以排除底下三层 |
[20:57] | 100 servers left. Ten seconds. | 100个服务器 还剩十秒 |
[20:59] | – Get on it! – He’s what, five-six, tops? | -快点找 -他应该不到一米七 |
[21:01] | So it won’t be the top shelf. | 所以肯定不会在顶层 |
[21:02] | Napoleonic boss man would never use a step ladder in front of his employees. | 爱耍威风的老板绝不会在员工面前踩梯子 |
[21:05] | So it’s one of these…. | 那么就在这些中间… |
[21:06] | This one! | 就是它了 |
[21:07] | Ah! time’s up. | 时间到 |
[21:10] | How did you know for sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[21:12] | ‘Cause it says “LAX” right here. | 因为这上面写着”洛杉矶机场” |
[21:16] | You are impressed. | 佩服我吧 |
[21:29] | He doesn’t even know we’re here. | 他根本不会注意到我们在这 |
[21:31] | He’s wondering | 他在想 |
[21:32] | if those flashlights can be powered by the heat of the hand that holds them. | 手掌的温度能不能点亮那些手电筒 |
[21:37] | Or he’s calculating the cubic footage of the octagon clock. | 或者是在计算八边形时钟的体积 |
[21:41] | He thinks about anything. | 他总是在思考 |
[21:42] | Everything. | 思考每件事 |
[21:43] | Did you let him beat you, earlier? | 之前是你故意输给他吗 |
[21:46] | No. | 不是 |
[21:48] | I-I had no idea he even liked chess. | 我都不知道他喜欢国际象棋 |
[21:51] | Few parents meaningfully engage with mentally enabled children. | 很少有父母能和智力超常的孩子做有意义的交流 |
[21:54] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[21:58] | It’s just… how we are. | 只是因为 我们就是这样 |
[22:04] | How did your parents handle it? | 你的父母是怎么处理的 |
[22:06] | Oh, I-I haven’t spoken to them in ten years. | 我有十年没跟他们说过话了 |
[22:16] | NSA satellite link failed. | 国安局卫星追踪连接失败 |
[22:18] | Where the hell are your people? | 你的人都哪去了 |
[22:20] | That kid Toby doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. | 我对托比这个孩子没什么信心 |
[22:23] | Toby grew up penniless, | 托比家境贫寒 |
[22:25] | gambled his way through school. | 靠赌博来付学费 |
[22:27] | Even then, he got his doctorate at the age of 17. | 即使这样 他在17岁时就拿到了博士学位 |
[22:30] | Sometimes people like us need | 有时候我们这类人需要 |
[22:32] | repair… before we can fit into your world. | 修复… 才能适应你们的世界 |
[22:34] | I know the aftermath was devastating. | 我知道那次的后果很严重 |
[22:37] | I did keep tabs on you. | 我确实留意过你的动向 |
[22:41] | Seat backs and tray tables up! | 请调直椅背 收起小桌板 |
[22:43] | Those planes are as good as landed. | 飞机可以安然着陆了 |
[22:45] | Endlessly patting himself on the back, the whole ride here. | 他一路上都在沾沾自喜 |
[22:47] | I just want a statue of me at LAX. | 请在洛杉矶机场给我一塑雕像 |
[22:49] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[22:50] | Easy as sending a file. | 只要轻松地发送文件 |
[22:52] | Mr. Brooks, in a moment, | 布鲁克斯先生 稍后 |
[22:53] | you’ll receive a bug-free version of the software. | 你会收到一份无错误版本的软件 |
[22:55] | All you have to do is open your e-mail | 你只需要打开邮箱 |
[22:57] | and click a link. | 点击链接就好 |
[23:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:03] | The hard drive’s frozen. | 硬盘被冻结了 |
[23:04] | The files are corrupted. | 文件遭到损坏 |
[23:05] | They’re useless. | 没有用了 |
[23:06] | We took it out as carefully as we could. | 我们拿出来时非常小心 |
[23:08] | How’d you transport it? | 怎么带过来的 |
[23:09] | It was wrapped in a towel, | 包在毛巾里 |
[23:10] | tucked in a door console so I wouldn’t drop it. | 我怕会掉还塞进了车门的储物槽里 |
[23:13] | Was there an audio speaker in the door? | 里面有音响吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah. So? | 有 所以呢 |
[23:18] | What? The magnet erased the hard drive. | -怎么了 -磁铁把硬盘内容清除了 |
[23:20] | It’s useless now. No, no, no, no. | -已经没用了 -不不不 |
[23:21] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[23:22] | I didn’t know anything about magnets in car speakers. | 我不知道汽车的音响有磁铁 |
[23:24] | You’ve stolen hundreds of them, Toby. | 你都偷过那么多次了 托比 |
[23:28] | No place on earth has what we need. | 我们已经拿不到我们想要的了 |
[23:30] | FBI just texted. | 联邦调查局刚发来短信 |
[23:33] | They’re out, too. | 他们也没辙了 |
[23:35] | We’re at less than one percent. | 成功几率不到1% |
[23:37] | Walter… | 沃特 |
[23:52] | You know what I’m going to tell you. | 你知道我想说什么 |
[23:53] | There was a fourth team. | 他们部署了第四分队 |
[23:54] | Tracking the planes via radar. | 通过雷达追踪飞机 |
[23:57] | Circling over the ocean… | 在海洋上空盘旋 |
[23:59] | Fighter jets… | 战斗机… |
[24:01] | You’ll shoot them down? | 你要把他们击落吗 |
[24:02] | Same protocol was activated on 9/11 | 911也启动了同样的方案 |
[24:04] | to prevent possible ground casualties. | 尽可能减少地面人员伤亡 |
[24:07] | Can you think of anything we can do? | 你还能想到其他办法吗 |
[24:15] | Contact Director Merrick. | 请接通梅里克局长 |
[24:16] | Tell him we need to activate the fourth option. | 通知他我们需要启动第四方案 |
[24:21] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[24:23] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[24:24] | Actually, uh, there’s only 100 people in the world | 其实 世界上只有一百个人 |
[24:26] | who really know anything | 真正知道事物的真相 |
[24:28] | and unfortunately, you’re not one of them. | 可惜你不是其中一员 |
[24:29] | You’re doing what Ralph does | 你现在的状态 |
[24:30] | when he doesn’t understand how to fix a problem. | 跟拉尔夫不知该如何解决问题时的表现一样 |
[24:32] | He panics and shuts down. | 慌乱 不知所措 |
[24:33] | When you don’t know something, | 当你面对未知的事物时 |
[24:35] | you feel like you don’t know anything. | 你觉得自己什么都不知道 |
[24:36] | For all practical purposes, | 实际上 |
[24:37] | I have no right brain. | 我的右脑不发达 |
[24:38] | People with high IQ tend to have low EQ. | 高智商的人通常情商较低 |
[24:40] | That’s emotional quotient. | 也就是情感商数 |
[24:41] | So these big speeches, pep talks… | 这些大道理 鼓励士气的话 |
[24:43] | They don’t work on me. | 对我没用 |
[24:44] | They work on athletes, they work on children, | 这些只适用于运动员 孩子 |
[24:45] | they work on waitresses. | 以及女服务生 |
[24:46] | They don’t work on people like me. | 但是对我这样的人毫无作用 |
[24:47] | Oh, oh, I get it, I’m the dumb waitress. | 明白了 我就是个蠢笨的女服务生 |
[24:48] | – I never called you that. – But I’m smart enough | -我从没这么说 -但是我并不笨 |
[24:50] | to know that you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[24:51] | You don’t know how to solve the problem | 你不知道怎么解决这个问题 |
[24:52] | and you’re terrified because people will die. | 因为有人会死 所以你惊惶 |
[24:54] | Well, they won’t die because of me. | 他们不会因我而死 |
[24:55] | And they won’t live because of you, either, | 他们也不会因你而活命 |
[24:56] | because you’re just giving up and walking away. | 因为你只会放弃 一走了之 |
[24:58] | Don’t lecture me about how people dying will make me feel. | 别对我说教 人们的死会带给我怎样的感受 |
[25:01] | I already know! | 我早就知道了 |
[25:06] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[25:11] | Walter… | 沃特 |
[25:15] | what does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[25:26] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[25:27] | Let’s go back inside, okay? | 我们到里面去吧 |
[25:37] | Yes, sir, I understand. | 是 长官 我明白 |
[25:38] | I’ll draft an alert for the emergency broadcast system ASAP. | 我会尽快为应急广播系统起草一个警报 |
[25:40] | Don’t hang up. | 电话别挂 |
[25:42] | Tell them there’s still a chance. | 告诉他们还有机会 |
[25:44] | Put a pin in that, sir. We may have something here. | 稍等 长官 我们可能有解决办法 |
[25:46] | Software’s on the planes. | 软件在飞机上 |
[25:47] | They use a duplicate copy to communicate with the tower. | 他们用复本和控制塔通话 |
[25:50] | Now, if they took off before this morning’s update, | 如果他们在今天早上更新前起飞 |
[25:51] | like a flight from australia or New Zealand, | 比如说从澳大利亚或新西兰来的飞机 |
[25:54] | they’ll still have the bug-free software on board. | 机上的软件依然是没有错误的版本 |
[25:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:57] | But we still have the same problem. | 但是我们的问题还是没变 |
[25:59] | What we need is seven miles over our head | 我们需要的东西在11千米高的空中 |
[26:01] | and there’s no way to get in touch with the people who have it. | 而我们没办法联系上那里的人 |
[26:11] | Yes, there is. | 有办法 |
[26:17] | Klemmer Airfield is 20 minutes away. | 克莱默机场离这有二十分钟的路程 |
[26:19] | Get me there in ten, and I can download that software. | 十分钟之内带我到那 我就能下载那个软件 |
[26:22] | If you’re gonna shut down all the roads that lead to Klemmer Airfield, | 如果你要封闭所有通往克莱默机场的道路 |
[26:24] | There’s gonna be lots of moving parts. | 就要移动很多东西 |
[26:25] | I still think it’s the wrong play; | 我始终认为这是错误的举措 |
[26:27] | the runways are too short there. | 那里的跑道太短了 |
[26:28] | It’s just a low fly-by. | 只要低空掠过就好 |
[26:29] | There’s a neighborhood next door. | 隔壁有社区 |
[26:31] | If something goes wrong, you take out half a block. | 如果有任何差池 就会摧毁半个街区 |
[26:32] | It’s actually four blocks, but I won’t let that happen. | 其实是四个街区 但我不会让这件事发生的 |
[26:34] | I don’t know if that’s going to be enough | 我不知道此事是否 |
[26:35] | to get LAPD to set up rolling road blocks. | 值得惊动洛杉矶警察局来设置路障 |
[26:37] | We’re talking about major roads in a major city. | 这可是主要城市里的主要干道 |
[26:39] | There’s safety risks, there’s procedure… | 这存在着安全风险 需要手续 |
[26:41] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[26:43] | You’re covering yourself in case of casualties. | 万一发生伤亡 你要求自保 |
[26:45] | I don’t put protocol over lives. | 我不会把规则置于人命之上 |
[26:47] | Lives? | 人命 |
[26:48] | Suddenly you’re worried about lives? | 突然间你又在乎人命了 |
[26:49] | We can debate the past later. | 我们可以晚点再讨论过去 |
[26:51] | Right now, if you want my help, | 现在如果你想要我的帮助 |
[26:52] | then let me make the calls | 就让我打几个电话 |
[26:53] | and see if I can’t get this done for you. | 看看我是否能为你促成此事 |
[26:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:00] | I know he thinks he’s helping, | 我知道他以为他在帮忙 |
[27:01] | but we don’t have time for bureaucracy right now. | 但我们现在没时间和那些官僚主义打交道 |
[27:03] | Happy, if I hack you into the DOT, | 乐乐 如果我侵入交通部 |
[27:05] | can you manipulate the traffic signals? | 你能篡改交通信号灯吗 |
[27:07] | They’re on standard sequencers; don’t see why not. | 它们都是标准的程序 当然能 |
[27:09] | So you shut down the roads, | 那你封闭那些路道 |
[27:09] | we drive fast as hell, | 我们使劲踩油门 |
[27:11] | we might be able to pull this off. | 也许能阻止这件事 |
[27:12] | Toby, I need you to check the manifest… | 托比 你去核对乘客名单 |
[27:13] | For a passenger up there | 看看机上的乘客 |
[27:15] | whose phone is still on. Walt, I got this. | 有谁没关手机 沃特 我知道了 |
[27:17] | – Don’t worry. – All right. | -别担心 -好 |
[27:19] | I’m gonna need to upgrade my wireless antenna software | 我需要更新我的无线天线软件 |
[27:21] | to pick up the signal from the plane, | 来接收飞机上的信号 |
[27:23] | so someone’s gonna have to drive me there. | 还得有人开车送我去那里 |
[27:26] | Um… I don’t have my license, | 我的驾照被吊销了 |
[27:28] | But– | 但是 |
[27:29] | I’m more of a bus guy– | 我平时更喜欢坐公交 |
[27:30] | I-I understand the basic mechanics | 但我知道这些机器的 |
[27:31] | – of-of how this works… – Sylvester. | -基本原理 -希尔维斯特 |
[27:34] | I really need you here, helping Toby. | 你留在这里帮托比 |
[27:37] | But thank you, pal. | 不过还是谢了 伙计 |
[27:57] | Uh, driving through L.A. | 一路绿灯 |
[27:59] | with nothing but green lights– | 在洛杉矶驰骋 |
[28:00] | It’s kind of always been a fantasy of mine. | 我一直想试试 |
[28:02] | At high speed? No. | 飞车驾驶吗 不行 |
[28:04] | Somebody’s gotta drive. | 总得有人来开车 |
[28:05] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[28:06] | Your son needs you. | 你的儿子需要你 |
[28:09] | I’ve tried really hard, | 我一直很努力 |
[28:11] | but I’ve never been able to fully connect with him, | 但是却一直没办法和他很好地沟通 |
[28:12] | not in the way that I’ve seen him connect with you guys today. | 没办法像你们这样和他交流 |
[28:16] | What my son needs | 我儿子需要的 |
[28:17] | is to see me help you. | 是看到我帮助你们 |
[28:21] | Please, Walter. | 求你了 沃特 |
[28:25] | You’re a good mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[28:29] | Or a very bad one. | 或者恰恰相反 |
[28:30] | No, we need roads blocked the entire time. | 不行 必须全面封锁道路 |
[28:32] | Why do I need to call the Highway Patrol? | 我为什么要打给公路巡逻队 |
[28:34] | We’re only staying on side streets! | 我们只是待在边道上而已 |
[28:39] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[28:42] | Okay, Walter, | 好了 沃特 |
[28:43] | I’m tracking you on the traffic cams. | 我用交通摄像头追踪你 |
[28:45] | They should start changing… now. | 交通灯马上就会变 就是现在 |
[28:49] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
[28:53] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[29:01] | We’re at 100. This thing doesn’t have air bags. | 时速到一百了 这车可没安全气囊 |
[29:03] | Well, you know, at these speeds, they’re useless. | 其实这种时速下那玩意没什么用 |
[29:05] | Go faster. | 再快点 |
[29:09] | There’s 440 people on the flight. | 飞机上有四百四十个人 |
[29:11] | They all have their phones off ’cause they’re on a damn plane. | 他们的手机全关了 因为在飞机上 |
[29:13] | How the hell am I supposed to communicate with them? | 让我怎么联系他们 |
[29:14] | I’m checking SigAlert; you should head south | 我在看地图 你们应该往南走 |
[29:16] | on Hilgard to Manning, | 从希尔加德开到曼宁路 |
[29:17] | then Santa Monica to Bundy. | 再从圣塔莫妮卡海滩开到邦迪街 |
[29:19] | I’ll get you a clear path. | 我会让你们畅通无阻 |
[29:26] | I think that’s Agent Gallo! | 我觉得是格洛探员 |
[29:28] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[29:29] | Guys, stay frosty. | 伙计们 先别着急 |
[29:30] | I can’t get the light on Barrington to change over. | 我没法改变巴林顿的交通灯 |
[29:35] | No, no, walter… | 不 不 沃特 |
[29:35] | No, no, no, no, no! no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[29:43] | Oh… oh, God. | 天哪 |
[29:51] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[29:53] | Greater good theory in practice. | 这就叫顾全大局 |
[29:55] | Now just get to that airfield | 快去机场吧 |
[29:56] | and don’t make me regret this! | 别让我后悔 |
[29:59] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[30:00] | Toby, did you find a passenger | 托比 那些飞机上 |
[30:02] | on one of those planes with an active phone? | 有没有手机没关的乘客 |
[30:04] | Sylvester, I need more passenger names. | 希尔维斯特 还有乘客的名字吗 |
[30:06] | Novell software technology’s too old | 诺勒公司的软件太古老了 |
[30:07] | to do any this in five minutes. | 不可能在五分钟内完成这些操作 |
[30:10] | And even if someone’s phone was on, | 而且就算有人开机 |
[30:11] | how do we get in touch with them at 36,000 feet? | 在将近11千米的高空要怎么联系 |
[30:13] | Old technology! | 古老的技术 |
[30:14] | That’s it! we-we-we find someone | 就是这个 我们 我们可以去找 |
[30:15] | with an out-of-date analog phone. | 使用以前那种模拟移动电话的乘客 |
[30:17] | The receivers are 10 times stronger than smartphones. | 那种信号接收器比智能手机强十倍 |
[30:19] | They can get a signal up there. | 可以在高空收到信号 |
[30:20] | All right, we lose anyone under 50. | 好的 排除掉五十岁以下的人 |
[30:22] | Can’t make over six figures. | 收入不超过六位数 |
[30:24] | Can’t work for a tech company… | 不在技术公司工作 |
[30:25] | Salesmen! | 推销员 |
[30:27] | Salesmen never turn off their phones. | 推销员永远不会关机 |
[30:28] | They risk losing business. | 他们可不想丢掉任何生意 |
[30:30] | And… duh duh duh duh duh duh… | 然后 出炉了 |
[30:31] | Gordon Tooley! | 戈登·图利 |
[30:32] | Plastics salesman from Reseda | 来自瑞西达的塑料推销员 |
[30:34] | returning from a work trip. | 刚出差回来 |
[30:36] | Service is linked to a retron A-64 Analog. | 使用瑞创A64模拟电话 |
[30:38] | Call him! | 打电话给他 |
[30:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:50] | Mr. Tooley, listen carefully. | 图利先生 仔细听好了 |
[30:52] | This is Homeland Security. | 这里是国土安全部 |
[30:53] | There’s an emergency on your flight. | 你的飞机上出现了一些紧急状况 |
[30:55] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[30:55] | Nice try, Sully. | 想得美 萨利 |
[30:57] | I’ll see you at work, ya putz. | 上班时候见 傻蛋 |
[30:58] | Yeah, this isn’t Sully, | 我不是萨利 |
[30:59] | ’cause Sully wouldn’t know that right now, | 因为萨利根本不知道 |
[31:01] | outside of your window are the Santa Monica mountains. | 你的窗外就是圣塔莫妮卡山 |
[31:02] | And right above them are two F-22s, | 上空就是两架猛禽战斗机 |
[31:05] | ready to shoot you out of the sky. | 随时准备把你们从天上打下来 |
[31:07] | So I need you to get off your ass, | 所以我希望你站起来 |
[31:08] | grab a flight attendant | 找一位乘务员 |
[31:09] | and tell them to get your phone to the pilot. | 告诉她们让机长接电话 |
[31:12] | This is Captain Pike, standing by. | 我是派克机长 等候指示 |
[31:15] | Captain Pike, you’re carrying an uncorrupted version of control tower software. | 派克机长 你飞机上有未损坏的控制台软件 |
[31:19] | Now, you need to e-mail it to me so it can be downloaded at LAX. | 你得把软件发给我 让洛杉矶机场下载使用 |
[31:22] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:23] | But our onboard wireless only has a limited reach. | 但是机载无线的范围有限 |
[31:26] | What do you want me to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[31:27] | Buzz the tower at 100 feet. | 降到30米高度 呼叫控制塔 |
[31:29] | I should be able to grab your wireless. | 我应该能捕捉到你们的信号 |
[31:30] | Where will you be? | 你会在哪 |
[31:32] | We just arrived at Klemmer Airfield; we called ahead. | 刚到克莱默机场 我们提前通知过了 |
[31:33] | Runway Two has been cleared. | 第二跑道已清场 |
[31:35] | I’m right over Klemmer. | 我就在克莱默机场上空 |
[31:36] | Could be there in less than a minute. | 一分钟内能到 |
[31:37] | Time to advise the passengers. | 该通知乘客了 |
[31:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats | 女士们先生们 请坐在您的座位上 |
[31:40] | with your seat belt fastened. | 并系好安全带 |
[31:41] | – Mr. O’Brien? – Yes. | -奥布莱恩先生 -是我 |
[31:42] | I’ve got a space cleared for you up here. | 我给你清了块地方 |
[31:43] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好 |
[31:45] | I’ve linked my computer up to LAX, | 我已经把我电脑和洛杉矶机场连上了 |
[31:47] | So as soon as I get the download, | 一旦我开始下载 |
[31:48] | they’ll have it as well. | 他们也能拿到文件 |
[31:50] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[31:51] | Captain Pike, maintain at 100 feet. | 派克机长 保持30米高度 |
[31:53] | I should be able to catch your Wifi signal | 我应该能收到你的无线信号 |
[31:54] | and download your software. | 并下载软件 |
[32:01] | This is Captain Pike. | 这里是派克机长 |
[32:02] | Do I have confirmation? Over. | 能收到吗 完毕 |
[32:04] | Were you able to download that software? | 你刚才下载好软件了吗 |
[32:06] | No, there’s too much of a speed differential | 不能 飞机和静止的笔记本电脑之间 |
[32:09] | between a plane and a stationary laptop. Over. | 速度差太大 完毕 |
[32:12] | Let’s try again. | 再试一次 |
[32:13] | Doing the same thing | 方法不变 |
[32:13] | but expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. | 却期待结果不同是疯狂的表现 |
[32:15] | It won’t work. | 这样行不通 |
[32:17] | Mr. O’Brien, I’ve got 240 souls on board. | 奥布莱恩先生 机上有240条人命 |
[32:20] | Please tell me there’s something else you can do. | 请告诉我你还有别的办法 |
[32:24] | I just solved the speed differential problem. | 我解决了速度差问题 |
[32:29] | Happy, I need you to get me into a Ferrari 458. | 乐乐 我需要你帮我撬辆法拉利458 |
[32:33] | Force the gas cap open. | 把油箱门撬开 |
[32:35] | There’s an engine cover emergency release. | 里面有个引擎盖紧急开启装置 |
[32:37] | All right. Left hand side of the engine bay. | 好 在引擎的左手边 |
[32:39] | Pull out the ECM chip. | 拔出引擎控制模块芯片 |
[32:41] | Can you get that plane about eight feet off the ground? | 你能让飞机离地约2.5米吗 |
[32:43] | Eight feet? What for? | 2.5米 为什么 |
[32:45] | Can’t risk missing the wireless signal again, so we’re gonna have to hardwire it into the computer. | 不能再拿无线信号冒险了 得用有线传输 |
[32:48] | You’re the world’s smartest computer guy, | 你可是世上最聪明的电脑专家 |
[32:49] | and this comes down to plugging something in? | 结果最后却要用插网线这个土办法吗 |
[32:51] | How exactly do you plan on doing this? | 你到底计划怎么做 |
[32:53] | We’re gonna be driving 200 miles an hour underneath you. | 我们以200迈的速度在你下面开车 |
[32:55] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[32:56] | You’ll only have seven seconds to receive that file. | 接收文件的时间只有七秒 |
[32:59] | Any longer, we’re not gonna get this plane back up, | 超过七秒我们就无法拉升了 |
[33:01] | – and we will crash. – On top of us? | -飞机会坠毁 -就在我们头上吗 |
[33:03] | That will not happen, most likely. | 不会坠毁的 应该不会 |
[33:04] | – Do it in one minute. – Roger that. | -一分钟后开始 -收到 |
[33:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[33:09] | You were in the Air Force, right? | 你以前是空军对吧 |
[33:13] | You-you expect me to sit in this car | 你想让我坐在车里 |
[33:15] | while a plane is right over us? | 让飞机悬在头顶吗 |
[33:16] | No, you’re gonna be standing up through the sunroof. | 不 你得从天窗探出身子 |
[33:18] | – Oh, okay. – All right, okay, okay. | -好吧 -别担心 |
[33:20] | You-you’re gonna have to trust me now. | 你 你相信我 |
[33:22] | I will not let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[33:25] | You’re the one that said you wanted to save everyone. | 是你说的 你想要拯救所有人 |
[33:29] | This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[33:40] | Preparing for second approach. | 准备第二次靠近 |
[33:47] | Okay, we’re in sync with Mr. O’Brien’s laptop. | 我们已和奥布莱恩先生的笔记本电脑同步 |
[33:49] | Let’s hope this works. | 希望这次能成功 |
[33:56] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[33:57] | – You ready? – No… | -准备好了吗 -没 |
[33:58] | – Hit the roof panel. – No. | -打开车顶盖 -不 |
[34:00] | – Hit the roof panel. – Okay, okay. | -打开车顶盖 -好好 |
[34:01] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[34:20] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[34:21] | Oh, my God! | 神呐 |
[34:22] | All right. | 好 |
[34:37] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[34:39] | Come on! | 快 |
[34:40] | You got to reach it! | 你得接住 |
[34:41] | I can’t reach it! | 我够不到 |
[34:45] | Come on, reach for it. Just try! | 快 快伸手 快试试啊 |
[34:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:48] | Drop the cable! | 把线扔下来 |
[34:49] | Drop it now! | 现在扔 |
[34:50] | Come on, you got to get it! Now! | 你得接住啊 快点 |
[34:53] | Reach! | 快接 |
[34:54] | I got it! | 接到了 |
[34:55] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[34:56] | I got it! Okay, it’s in. | 接到了 好 插上了 |
[34:58] | It’s downloading, it’s downloading! | 在下载 在下载了 |
[34:59] | – What’s it say? – I don’t know, uh, | -显示什么 -我不知道 |
[35:01] | A few seconds; it needs a few seconds. | 几秒 需要几秒 |
[35:02] | We’re running out of road! | 前面没路了 |
[35:03] | Still loading! | 还在下载 |
[35:06] | Oh, come on, pal, up… | 快点 得拉升了 |
[35:10] | Just a few seconds! Almost! | 就几秒了 快了 |
[35:13] | – Oh, no, no! no, no! – No, no, no, no, no! | -不不不 -不要啊 |
[35:14] | – No, hold on! – Walter! | -坚持住 -沃特 |
[35:16] | – Walter! – Hold on! hold on to it! | -沃特 -坚持住 抓住它 |
[35:18] | It’s going! | 要飞走了 |
[35:21] | Got it! | 搞定 |
[35:28] | Look out! | 小心 |
[35:39] | We’re back on. | 系统恢复了 |
[35:41] | Mayday, Mayday. | 紧急呼叫 紧急呼叫 |
[35:43] | Communications restored. | 通信恢复 |
[35:46] | We’ll have you all safely on the ground in moments. | 很快就会让诸位 全员安全着陆 |
[35:49] | Please confirm. | 请确认 |
[35:54] | Your mom did that. | 这多亏了你妈妈 |
[36:11] | Deal’s a deal. | 说好的 |
[36:17] | Paige… | 佩吉 |
[36:19] | She deserves a share. | 她也应该有一份 |
[36:20] | I’ll see to it. | 我会处理 |
[36:22] | When we worked together, | 我们共事时 |
[36:24] | that didn’t pan out the way either of us wanted. | 事情没有像我们希望的那样顺利 |
[36:28] | I was hoping, | 我希望 |
[36:29] | moving forward, things could be different. | 向前看 事情会变得不同 |
[36:32] | Moving forward? | 向前看 |
[36:33] | I came to L.A. to start a strategic response team. | 我来洛杉矶是为了成立一个战略反应小组 |
[36:36] | At any given time, we deal with everything | 任何时间 任何事务 |
[36:38] | from stolen nukes to missing kids | 小到失踪儿童 大到丢失核武器 |
[36:41] | to counterfeit cash so good it can collapse our economy | 甚至是能让经济一个月内崩溃的大型伪币案 |
[36:43] | in less than a month. | 我们都会处理 |
[36:45] | The bad guys are getting smarter. | 坏人越来越聪明 |
[36:46] | And I can’t train my agents to think like you do. | 我又无法让探员们训练出你这样的思维 |
[36:49] | I have the full resources of the U.S. government. | 我能利用美国政府的所有资源 |
[36:53] | I need your help, | 我需要你的帮助 |
[36:54] | and I think you and your team need a home. | 而你和你的队友也需要安居之所 |
[37:04] | Here. | 看看这个 |
[37:09] | “Fixed salaries, cars, | 要求固定工资 配车 |
[37:11] | research lab” | 实验室 |
[37:14] | You saw this coming. | 你已经料到了 |
[37:16] | It was your only logical move. | 这是你唯一合理的做法 |
[37:35] | Okay, lips are parted, leaning slightly forward. | 双唇张开 身体微微前倾 |
[37:38] | You have something to tell us. | 你有话要告诉我们 |
[37:40] | He offered us jobs. | 他要雇用我们 |
[37:44] | Me, too? | 我也有份吗 |
[37:45] | We’re a team, aren’t we? | 我们可是一个团队啊 |
[37:51] | The waitress just left to bring her son home. | 那个服务员去接她儿子回家了 |
[37:53] | You just missed her. | 刚走没多久 |
[37:58] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[37:59] | Come in. | 请进 |
[38:00] | I know it’s, uh, late. | 我知道有点晚了 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry. I just wanted to, um, | 不好意思 我只是想… |
[38:03] | say thank you for your help today. | 来感谢你今天的帮助 |
[38:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[38:09] | You came all the way over here to tell me that? | 你大老远跑来就为了这事吗 |
[38:11] | No, I also wanted to offer you a job. | 不 我还想给你一份工作 |
[38:13] | Government-funded problem solvers. | 当一名由政府资助的问题解决者 |
[38:16] | Uh… why? | 为什么 |
[38:18] | I’m-I’m not a genius. | 我又不是天才 |
[38:20] | No, but you are raising one. | 但你儿子是 |
[38:22] | That takes, uh, someone smart, brave… | 养大他需要智慧和勇气 |
[38:25] | Now, our work requires, uh, | 我们的工作需要 |
[38:28] | interaction with people. | 与人交流 |
[38:29] | It’s not our strength. | 这不是我们的强项 |
[38:31] | You want to know about your son, | 你想了解你儿子 |
[38:33] | I can translate him for you. | 我能帮你翻译他的行为 |
[38:36] | You translate the world for us. | 而你 帮我们翻译这个世界 |
[38:42] | It’s, um… | 这是 |
[38:45] | salary… | 工资 |
[38:46] | plus benefits. | 和福利 |
[38:48] | You’re worried about not being able to connect with Ralph. | 你担心无法与拉尔夫沟通 |
[38:52] | That is a second chance. | 这你的第二次机会 |
[39:00] | For you, too. | 也是你的第二次机会 |
[39:03] | With you and Cabe. | 你和凯布可以摒弃前嫌 |
[39:08] | When I was 16, Cabe asked me to develop tracking software | 我十六岁时 凯布让我开发定位软件 |
[39:12] | to drop military aid packages. | 用来投递军需物资 |
[39:15] | So months later, I, uh, | 几个月后 |
[39:18] | I turned on the TV, | 我打开电视 |
[39:20] | and I saw bombs falling on Baghdad. | 看到炸弹投向巴格达[伊拉克首都] |
[39:22] | They were using my system, | 用的是我的系统 |
[39:24] | and I designed it for speed over accuracy. | 我的设计更重视速度而不是准度 |
[39:28] | So 2,000 civilians died. | 于是两千平民牺牲了 |
[39:33] | Walter, you… | 沃特 |
[39:35] | You were just a kid. | 你当时只是个孩子 |
[39:37] | Yeah, so is Ralph. | 对 拉尔夫现在也是 |
[39:38] | So tell him to ignore any sentence that starts with “normally.” | 告诉他 不要理会任何以”正常”开头的句子 |
[39:43] | Make sure that he’s not scared | 确保他不会 |
[39:45] | of anything that he’s capable of. | 对自己的能力感到恐惧 |
[39:48] | And he’ll find it difficult to make friends, | 他可能会很难交到朋友 |
[39:51] | and sometimes he’ll feel like | 有时他会觉得 |
[39:53] | no one else in the world likes him. | 世上没人喜欢他 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[39:57] | You just got to make sure that he knows it’s not his fault. | 你必须让他明白这不是他的错 |
[40:01] | Hi, Walter. | 你好 沃特 |
[40:02] | Hey, Ralph. | 你好 拉尔夫 |
[40:08] | He-he doesn’t talk to anyone but me. | 他从不和除我之外的人说话 |
[40:11] | He recognizes one of his own. | 他认出了自己的同类 |
[40:16] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[40:30] | You ever pause your dreams, Ralph? | 你暂停过自己的梦吗 拉尔夫 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[40:36] | Ever rewind them? | 回放过吗 |
[40:38] | Sometimes. | 有时会 |
[40:42] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |