时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:41] | Sylvester only seconds behind! | 希尔维斯特只落后几秒 |
[00:43] | Oh, my! But he is displaying facial stressors. | 但是从他的脸上能读到压力 |
[00:46] | Will he choke? | 他会卡住吗 |
[00:47] | Will… he… choke? | 他会…卡住…吗 |
[00:49] | Toby! Just. J… okay? | 托比 别说话了 |
[00:50] | The pace is breakneck. | 比赛到了关键时刻 |
[00:52] | The tension is high. | 紧张气氛达到高点 |
[00:53] | Children. | 真幼稚 |
[00:54] | Ladies and Gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:55] | This is not for the pregnant or faint of heart. | 孕妇和胆怯者不宜观看 |
[01:02] | It’s the old blind-bomber trick! | 他使出了经典的盲拼招数 |
[01:04] | It’s gutsy, it’s cocky, it could serve to psych out Dodd! | 有胆量 很自大 目的是吓住多德 |
[01:07] | – No. – What? N-No. | -没有 -什么 没有吗 |
[01:09] | No. Oh, no! Dodd rallies! | 天呐 多德斗志依然 |
[01:11] | Dodd rallies! | 多德拼尽全力 |
[01:11] | Time! | 停 |
[01:18] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:19] | Walter wins. As usual. | 沃特又赢了 |
[01:20] | By a hair, pal. By a hair. | 稍占优势而已 |
[01:22] | Team of Einsteins, none of you could tell time?! | 爱因斯坦小分队 你们都不会看时间吗 |
[01:24] | Turn that noise off! We’re late! | 把那东西关掉 我们迟到了 |
[01:26] | Let’s move! | 走 |
[01:26] | Oh, we were just blowing off steam, Cabe. | 我们只是发泄一下啊 凯布 |
[01:28] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[01:29] | Well, you better be. | 那最好 |
[01:30] | The future of the team depends on it. | 团队的未来在此一举 |
[01:31] | Director Merrick already thinks I’m crazy | 梅里克部长已经认为我是疯了 |
[01:33] | for forming a team of geniuses. | 才会组建一支天才团队 |
[01:35] | We got to prove him wrong. | 我们得证明他错了 |
[01:37] | Guys, guys, guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:39] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[01:40] | This exercise is a huge opportunity for our company; for all of us. | 这次演习对我们公司 对我们是个大好机会 |
[01:44] | I know we can do this. | 我们能行的 |
[01:45] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[01:45] | All right. | 好 |
[01:49] | Forgot my hat. | 落下帽子了 |
[01:50] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开玩笑呢 |
[01:51] | Let’s go! | 赶快走 |
[01:54] | Hurry up already! | 赶紧的啊 |
[01:57] | Come on, come on. | 来啊 |
[01:58] | What’s the delay? | 磨蹭什么呢 |
[01:59] | These have been here since yesterday! | 这菜从昨天就摆在这儿了 |
[02:00] | Move! | 快走 |
[02:01] | Nemos, I just wanted to return my uniform | 尼莫斯 我是来还制服的 |
[02:03] | and get my last check. | 顺便拿最后一份薪水 |
[02:06] | I don’t understand this new job of yours. | 我真搞不懂你的新工作 |
[02:09] | Brilliant people. | 那些聪明人 |
[02:10] | I mean, what are they? Scientists? | 他们是什么人 科学家吗 |
[02:12] | Geniuses. Kind of a liaison to regular people. | 是天才 我算是他们与普通人的联络人 |
[02:14] | You know me– good with customers. | 你了解我的 会招呼客人 |
[02:17] | Yes, I know. | 这我知道 |
[02:19] | That’s why you should stay. | 所以说你该留下 |
[02:20] | How many times does an opportunity like this come along for me… | 我能遇到几次这样的机遇啊 |
[02:23] | for my son? | 还有我儿子 |
[02:25] | And I never know what this job will bring, | 我虽然永远不知道会在工作中遇到什么情况 |
[02:28] | but it’s always exciting. | 但也永远不会无聊 |
[02:39] | 加州 斯托克顿 美国海军陆战队训练基地 | |
[02:46] | Walter, this is a mistake. | 沃特 这是个错误 |
[02:48] | I’m not prepared for this. | 我没做好这样的准备呢 |
[02:49] | I’ve got your back, buddy. | 我会罩着你 伙计 |
[02:49] | I’ve always got your back, okay? | 我一向照顾你 不是吗 |
[02:51] | Approaching the hot point. | 靠近目标 |
[02:52] | Delta Team quells the insurgency. | D队压制反抗 |
[02:54] | Omega, locate the comm room. | O队 找到通讯室 |
[02:55] | Shepherds, the SMACKs. | S队 带领傻蛋兵 |
[02:57] | You got 30 seconds to download that file. You copy? | 你们有30秒钟下载文件 懂了吗 |
[03:00] | I’m clear on everything, | 完全明白 |
[03:01] | except why you keep calling us “SMACKS.” | 只是不明白你怎么总喊我们傻蛋兵 |
[03:04] | It’s an army funny. | 军队的调笑 |
[03:05] | SMACK– Soldier, minus ability, coordination and knowledge. | 傻蛋兵 没有技能 协调性和知识的士兵 |
[03:08] | The Federal Government, good at acronyms and nothing else. | 联邦政府最会起缩写名字了 其他一无是处 |
[03:11] | Does he know that I’m Director of Homeland Security? | 他知道我是国土安全部的部长吗 |
[03:14] | Your superior? | 你的上级 |
[03:15] | They’re just civilians. | 他们只是平民 |
[03:19] | Got eyes on the compound. Moving in. | 看到基地了 靠近 |
[03:21] | Move, move, move, move, move, move. | 上 上 上 |
[03:23] | I have plantar fasciitis. | 我有足底筋膜炎 |
[03:25] | – Go. – All right. | -来 -好嘞 |
[03:28] | I designed the breach-device for a hard torque, | 我设计的破门工具转矩很大 |
[03:30] | so put your back into it. | 使点劲 |
[03:44] | Down, down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[03:46] | Come on, SMACKs. Move! | 来吧 傻蛋兵 上 |
[03:48] | 30 seconds to download the file! | 30秒下载文件 |
[03:49] | All right. Sylvester, you take the right. | 好了 希尔维斯特你负责右边 |
[03:50] | Faster than that! Let’s go, boys! | 快点 赶紧的 |
[03:52] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[03:53] | Are you in? | 你进去了吗 |
[03:54] | Walter, there is encryption at the firmware level. | 沃特 固件被加密了 |
[03:58] | Damn it. This thing’s in Arabic-Sudanese Unicode. | 该死 这是苏丹阿拉伯语统一码 |
[04:00] | I’m panicking! I-I-I’m panicking! | 我好恐慌 我好恐慌 |
[04:01] | We don’t have time for this! | 我们没时间了 |
[04:02] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好好好好 |
[04:03] | Let’s go, SMACKs! Come on! | 快点 傻蛋兵 快 |
[04:04] | Okay, we’ll adapt. | 好了 我们会改写的 |
[04:05] | Perimeter breach! 15 seconds! | 有人侵入 还有十五秒 |
[04:07] | – I’m done. – I can’t concentrate. I can’t do this. | -我好了 -我没法集中精力 我做不到 |
[04:08] | I-I got you, buddy. I got ya. | 我来帮你 哥们儿 我来 |
[04:12] | Three seconds! You hear me?! | 还有三秒 听到了吗 |
[04:16] | I got the file. | 文件搞定了 |
[04:17] | – I got the file. – Okay. | -文件搞定了 -好的 |
[04:18] | We’re overdue! | 我们超时了 |
[04:20] | Come on! Go, go, go…! | 快点 快快快 |
[04:21] | All right! All right, where are we going? | 好了 好了 我们要去哪儿 |
[04:22] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[04:23] | Go straight! Go! | 直走 快 |
[04:27] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:30] | I’m so sorry, Walter. | 真的很抱歉 沃特 |
[04:32] | They’re captured. | 他们被俘获了 |
[04:36] | What’s with the full contact, Agent Gallo? | 怎么还动起手了 格洛探员 |
[04:43] | Fall out! | 解散 |
[04:44] | All right! Break it up, break it up! | 好了 解散吧 散开 |
[04:46] | This is meant to impress me. | 这次演习是为了让我对你们刮目相看 |
[04:48] | Your human calculator froze. | 结果你们的人体计算器卡滞了 |
[04:50] | Your engineer has no concept of following orders. | 工程师对服从命令毫无概念 |
[04:52] | And your shrink– | 还有那个心理大师 |
[04:54] | I don’t know where to begin. | 我都不知道该从何说起 |
[04:55] | You can start by being nicer. | 你可以从友善点开始 |
[04:57] | We were doing fine until that jarhead got handsy. | 在那个锅盖头毛手毛脚前我们做得很好 |
[05:00] | Where’d he touch you, exactly? | 他到底摸你哪儿了 |
[05:01] | Guys, uh… Director Merrick… | 伙计们 梅里克部长 |
[05:04] | the, uh, Marines | 那些海军陆战队员 |
[05:05] | talking smack in the Humvee caused a distraction. | 在悍马里叫我们傻蛋兵 会让人分神 |
[05:09] | Questioning our entry point cost us time. | 质疑我们的进入点也会浪费我们的时间 |
[05:12] | 26 seconds. | 浪费了26秒 |
[05:13] | To be exact. | 精确地说 |
[05:14] | Their approach slowed us down. | 他们的方法拉低了我们的速度 |
[05:18] | The purpose of this exercise was to see | 这次演习的目的是为了看看 |
[05:20] | if your purported group of geniuses | 你们这群所谓的天才 |
[05:23] | could contribute to a high-end military operation. | 能否为高阶军事行动作贡献 |
[05:26] | I have seen nothing that makes me believe that that’s possible. | 我所看到的让我无法相信其可能性 |
[05:30] | And I’m starting to wonder | 我开始怀疑 |
[05:31] | if funding this group was a mistake. | 资助这个小组是不是个错误 |
[05:33] | They have no further duties until you hear from me. | 在我通知你前 他们先按兵不动 |
[05:41] | Ralph, we talked about this. | 拉尔夫 我们谈过这个问题 |
[05:44] | Going to school is your job. You need to go. | 上学是你的工作 你必须得去 |
[05:47] | I’m still nervous about my new job, but I need to go, too. | 我还在担心我的新工作 但我也必须得去 |
[05:50] | Be determined to have a great day and you will. | 下定决心要度过愉快的一天 你就会如愿以偿的 |
[05:56] | And do you know what I see over there? | 你知道我看到什么了吗 |
[05:58] | I see that little boy wearing a t-shirt | 我看到有个小男孩 |
[06:00] | from L.A. Science and Cultural Center. | 穿着洛杉矶科学文化中心的文化衫 |
[06:02] | You love that place. | 你喜欢那个地方 |
[06:04] | I’d call that an ice breaker, right? | 那可以打破僵局 对吗 |
[06:07] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会安然度过的 |
[06:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:13] | Okay. Go. | 好了 走吧 |
[06:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:31] | How’d it go? | 结果如何 |
[06:32] | For a government endeavor? | 你是说政府行动吗 |
[06:33] | About how you’d expect. | 跟你的期望值差不多吧 |
[06:35] | Time for me to get chewed out again. | 我又要被严厉责骂了 |
[06:38] | Yes, sir. Director Merrick. | 是的长官 梅里克部长 |
[06:39] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | I-I brought bagels from Kovelsky’s on the corner. | 我从拐角处的科沃斯基店里买了百吉饼 |
[06:44] | You’re not a waitress, Paige. | 你不是服务生了 佩吉 |
[06:46] | Though you may be again soon, | 不过你可能很快会干回老本行 |
[06:47] | if we don’t iron out our issues. | 如果我们不解决问题的话 |
[06:51] | The training mission report. | 演习任务报告 |
[06:58] | She hit a Marine? | 她打了海军陆战队员 |
[06:59] | Yeah, this was our chance to prove ourselves, | 这本是我们证明自己的机会 |
[07:02] | and we end up, uh, | 然后一如既往的 |
[07:04] | self-destructing like we always do. | 以自毁行为结束 |
[07:06] | What… what can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[07:09] | Find a way to fix us. | 想办法跟我们谈谈 |
[07:19] | Hey, Happy. | 乐乐 |
[07:21] | I appreciate what you’re doing, | 我很感激你来找我 |
[07:23] | but I just need to settle down first. | 但我需要先平静下来 |
[07:27] | Check in with me Saturday. | 周六再找我吧 |
[07:29] | You still don’t know us that well. | 你还没那么了解我们 |
[07:32] | Happy suffers from hostility and anger dissonance syndrome. | 乐乐有敌视和愤怒失调综合征 |
[07:35] | Sylvester’s anxiety, OCD, | 希尔维斯特很焦虑 他有强迫症 |
[07:37] | and more phobias than you shake a stick at. | 比你注意到的更恐慌 |
[07:39] | Walter is textbook intellectualmegolomania | 沃特是典型的狂妄自大 |
[07:42] | and anti-obedience syndrome. | 还有逆反综合征 |
[07:44] | That should be fun to see how that plays out with Cabe. | 所以看他跟凯布合作应该会很有趣 |
[07:47] | Me? I am a narcissist | 我呢 我很自恋 |
[07:50] | with a slight dusting of addiction tendencies. | 还有轻微的成瘾倾向 |
[07:52] | So, welcome aboard. | 欢迎来到这个大家庭 |
[08:04] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[08:06] | The Scorpions! | 天蝎乐队 |
[08:08] | It’s our theme song! | 这是我们的主题曲 |
[08:11] | Is this how Ralph feels, being boxed out by other kids? | 拉尔夫就是这感觉吗 被其他孩子孤立 |
[08:14] | You just need a little more time to fit in. | 要想融入我们 你还需要时间 |
[08:18] | You’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[08:19] | And so will Ralph. | 拉尔夫也一样 |
[08:22] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[08:23] | Our wireless is down. | 无线网断了 |
[08:24] | How on earth is our wireless down? | 我们的无线怎么会断 |
[08:25] | That call from Merrick was about a bomb. | 刚才梅里克打来的电话说有炸弹 |
[08:27] | Took out a law firm at One Wilton. | 炸掉了威尔顿一号街区的律师事务所 |
[08:29] | Homeland responds to all bombings. | 国安部会处理所有炸弹事件 |
[08:31] | The big commercial building down by Sixth? | 第六号街旁边的那个大商业楼吗 |
[08:33] | How bad? | 情况如何 |
[08:34] | Took out the law firm and the basement beneath it. | 律师事务所被炸毁 地下室也一样 |
[08:36] | Six folks in intensive care. | 有六人进了重症监护病房 |
[08:38] | Can we tag along? | 我们能一起去吗 |
[08:40] | Merrick has you on ice. | 梅里克要冰封你们 |
[08:48] | One Wilton. | 威尔顿一号街区 |
[08:48] | One Wilton. | 威尔顿一号 |
[08:51] | They may have a problem a lot bigger than a lawyer’s office. | 他们要面临的问题可能不止是那家事务所 |
[09:06] | So, it was a big blast, | 是一次大爆炸 |
[09:07] | but they weren’t trying to take out the building. | 但是目的并不在于整座大楼 |
[09:09] | Just the law firm. | 只是律师事务所 |
[09:11] | Mark Brown, Family Law. | 马克·布朗家庭法事务所 |
[09:14] | Pretty drastic step to settle a custody dispute. | 就为了处理监护争执会做到这一步吗 |
[09:16] | LAPD said the lawyer found a note on his door. | 洛杉矶警局说律师在他门上发现了一张字条 |
[09:19] | “You ruined my life, hope I ruined yours.” | “你毁了我的生活 这是回礼” |
[09:22] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[09:22] | Said he’s assessing collateral damage… | 他说他在评估附带损失 |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:24] | …the destroyed Internet equipment in the basement. | 就是地下室里被破坏的网络设备 |
[09:27] | Showed me an FSG badge. | 给我看了联邦监控组的警徽 |
[09:28] | I’ve never seen one before. | 我以前从来没见过 |
[09:32] | Cabe Gallo, Homeland Security. | 我是国安部的凯布·格洛 |
[09:33] | Agent Thomas Keeler. FSG. | 我是联邦监控组的托马斯·基勒 |
[09:35] | Didn’t know you guys operated out in the open. | 我不知道你们居然还会出来执行任务 |
[09:38] | Doesn’t your jurisdiction only cover | 你们的执法权难道不是仅限于 |
[09:39] | online communications and surveillance? | 在线交流和监控系统吗 |
[09:41] | And when the internet goes down, | 可如果网络崩溃 |
[09:42] | we’d like it back up and running ASAP. | 我们当然希望能够尽快恢复 |
[09:44] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[09:45] | Who’s contaminating my crime scene? | 不要破坏犯罪现场好吗 |
[09:47] | I think this is an act of terrorism. | 我认为这次是恐怖袭击 |
[09:49] | Friends of yours? | 这是你朋友吗 |
[09:50] | Independent contractors. | 独立承包人 |
[09:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:55] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[09:57] | That’s Agent Thomas Keeler, | 刚刚那是托马斯·基勒探员 |
[09:59] | Federal Surveillance Group. | 来自联邦监控组 |
[10:00] | They analyze all domestic data and communications for security purposes. | 他们出于安全考虑 会分析所有国内交流数据 |
[10:04] | That’s unconstitutional. | 这违法宪法 |
[10:06] | Their agency has a direct line to Merrick, | 他们有权限直接联络梅里克 |
[10:08] | the Joint Chiefs, the President. | 以及参谋长联席会议和总统 |
[10:11] | Any of them hear shouting about terrorism… | 一旦他们听说此事与恐怖组织有关 |
[10:13] | This intentionally nondescript building | 这座故意隐藏的大楼 |
[10:15] | houses the hard cables that support Internet service | 藏有硬碟连接电缆 支持着西南地区 |
[10:19] | throughout the southwest. | 所有网络服务 |
[10:20] | That right there is what’s left of them. | 那边就是所剩无几的电缆残骸 |
[10:22] | There was a note left on the lawyer’s door. | 律师门上留了一张字条 |
[10:24] | That was a decoy. | 那是假象 |
[10:25] | If the bomber was targeting the lawyer over something emotional, | 如果凶手是出于情感原因向律师复仇 |
[10:27] | divorce or child custody, | 离婚或是监护权 |
[10:29] | the killing mechanism would have been intimate– | 一定会采取更加直接的方式 |
[10:30] | stabbing or strangulation. | 捅死或勒死 |
[10:32] | Structurally, you’d put the explosive in that light fixture. | 从结构上来说 炸弹应该放在那里 |
[10:35] | Take the whole office out instead of just a section. | 会直接炸飞整个事务所 而不只是一部分 |
[10:38] | Whoever did this had to know that | 整件事的幕后黑手一定清楚 |
[10:39] | there was a seven-millimeter fiber trunk cable | 排气孔内有七毫米粗的光线电缆干线 |
[10:41] | in the air vent so they could wedge a bomb behind. | 于是就在后面嵌上了炸弹 |
[10:44] | That’s the vent configuration if everything is up to code. | 这是符合建筑规范的排气孔配置图 |
[10:46] | Normally, there’s no place to even plant an explosive. | 正常情况下 是没有地方安置炸弹的 |
[10:49] | I worked in the Building Commission | 我曾在建筑委员会工作过 |
[10:50] | for a day until I got fired | 才一天就被开除了 |
[10:52] | for spilling some hand sanitizer on some blueprints. | 因为不小心把洗手液洒在了几张蓝图上 |
[10:55] | With the Web down | 这里到斯科茨代尔市 |
[10:56] | between here and Scottsdale, everything, | 网络全线崩溃 |
[10:58] | from banking to emergency services is affected. | 从银行到急救服务 一切都会受到影响 |
[11:01] | No access to cash. | 取不到现金 |
[11:02] | Traffic will grind to a standstill by night. | 一天之内交通就会停滞 |
[11:05] | Even the DWP runs online, and in less than a week, | 连水电部都需要网络 不到一周 |
[11:08] | fresh water goes away. | 就没有净水了 |
[11:09] | This is about more than just people losing e-mail. | 这比人们收不到电子邮件严重得多 |
[11:12] | He’s right about that. | 他说得没错 |
[11:14] | If you let us help, | 如果你让我们帮忙 |
[11:15] | we can eventually restore full service. | 我们可以恢复所有设施的运作 |
[11:17] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[11:18] | we can help catch this bomber. | 还能帮你抓到放炸弹的人 |
[11:20] | Who exactly are these independent contractors of yours? | 你的这些独立承包人到底是什么人 |
[11:24] | They’re a team of high-IQ personnel that I’ve been working with. | 是跟我合作的一个高智商团队 |
[11:28] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[11:31] | You’re trying to make up for blowing it earlier, | 你想弥补今早的失利 |
[11:34] | but you guys are still brand-new at this. | 但你们在这方面还是新手 |
[11:36] | You screw it up like you did this morning, | 要是再像今早那样搞砸了 |
[11:38] | it’s over for all of us. | 我们就都玩完了 |
[11:41] | You. | 你 |
[11:42] | You need to keep these guys in check. | 确保这些家伙别出乱子 |
[11:44] | That’s your job. | 这是你的工作 |
[11:45] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[11:48] | Be determined to have a great day, | 下定决心要度过愉快的一天 |
[11:51] | and you will. | 你就会如愿以偿的 |
[12:03] | 市中心办公楼发生爆炸 威尔顿一号街区被封锁 | |
[12:03] | The bombing in Downtown L.A. | 洛杉矶市中心的爆炸 |
[12:05] | continues to have ripple effects. | 造成的影响继续蔓延 |
[12:07] | Jerry Dowdell reports live | 来看杰里·道达尔 |
[12:08] | from Olympic and La Brea. | 从奥林匹克与拉布雷亚大道路口发回的报道 |
[12:10] | Security footage almost set up. | 监控录像就快好了 |
[12:11] | All right, well, if that’s the best you can do, we’ll take it. | 好吧 如果没有更好的了 我们就要这个 |
[12:14] | Happy, a 2000 Series Aggregation Router | 乐乐 一个2000系列聚合路由器 |
[12:16] | is being overnighted from Berlin. | 会连夜从柏林寄过来 |
[12:18] | Can we get it sooner? | 能快点吗 |
[12:20] | We’re not buying a mouse pad. | 我们买的可不是鼠标垫 |
[12:21] | No, it’s high-end product only made in Germany. | 对 这是仅产于德国的高端产品 |
[12:24] | So we get it installed tomorrow. | 我们明天安装 |
[12:25] | Internet’s up; everything is back to normal. | 恢复网络 一切重回正轨 |
[12:28] | Far from it in the meantime. | 你刚才不是说”与此同时”吗 |
[12:29] | Traffic lights are not working, | 红绿灯失效了 |
[12:31] | causing near gridlock. | 导致交通大堵塞 |
[12:33] | And now reports of a train crossing malfunction | 同时在摩尔公园一处铁路通行故障 |
[12:36] | in Moore Park that’s resulted in the death of two pedestrians. | 两名行人致死 |
[12:39] | Agent Gallo, | 格洛探员 |
[12:40] | I have a psychotic bomber to catch, | 我有个放置炸弹的疯子要抓 |
[12:42] | and I don’t have all day. | 没有时间多等了 |
[12:43] | Surveillance footage is ready. | 监控录像准备好了 |
[12:45] | All right, Happy, can you run the films simultaneously? | 乐乐 能让这些录像同时播放吗 |
[12:48] | So, first thing | 首先呢 |
[12:50] | we’re gonna do is run a Gaussian filter algorithm. | 我们来运行一个高斯滤波算法 |
[12:53] | That way, you get rid of all the film where nothing moves. | 这样 可以除去静止的录像部分 |
[12:55] | It’s a big problem with surveillance footage. | 这是监控录像的一个大毛病 |
[12:58] | There. We just cut down the number of hours to search by 80%. | 好了 待搜索的时间减少了百分之八十 |
[13:02] | Where did you get this “Goss-ian…” | 你是从哪儿搞到这个高兹 |
[13:04] | Gaussian. | 是高斯 |
[13:06] | …Gaussian algorithm thing? | 高斯滤波算法的 |
[13:08] | Photoshop. Toby, you’re up. | Photoshop 托比 到你了 |
[13:10] | We’re gonna get a little un-PC up in here. | 我们现在要来点政治偏见了 |
[13:12] | Traditional bomber profile means we lose Asians | 根据通常的炸弹客类型 排除掉亚洲人 |
[13:14] | and Latinos. | 和拉美人 |
[13:16] | Cut anyone over 60 and under 12. | 去掉超过六十和不满十二岁的 |
[13:18] | That’s not how this software is meant to operate. | 这软件不应该是这么操作的吧 |
[13:20] | Explosives are traditionally a boys’ club, | 捣腾炸弹的多是男性 |
[13:22] | so let’s lose the women | 所以去掉女性 |
[13:24] | and anyone not wearing a hat or sunglasses. | 和没有戴帽子或太阳镜的人 |
[13:26] | All right, now who’s ready for a little hustle and flow? | 好 准备好感受一下川流不息了吗 |
[13:29] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[13:30] | Flow dynamics, study of herd think. | 流体动力学 研究群体思维 |
[13:31] | Actions, reactions. | 动作 反应 |
[13:32] | When one gazelle’s ears perk up, so do all the others, | 当一头瞪羚竖起耳朵 其它的也会效仿 |
[13:35] | then they all run from the cheetah with the same urgency. | 接着全都四散赶忙躲开猎豹 |
[13:37] | But– ah! | 但 啊 |
[13:38] | That guy in the hat and sunglasses. | 那个戴帽子和太阳镜的家伙 |
[13:41] | White male, 30s, | 白人男性 三十多 |
[13:42] | fits the domestic terrorist M.O. | 符合国内恐怖分子常见特征 |
[13:44] | See, he’s calm, ’cause he knows no other bombs are gonna go off. | 看 他很镇定 因为他知道不会再有炸弹爆炸了 |
[13:47] | Run him through the program. | 在系统里查查他 |
[13:48] | I did. It’s no match. | 我查了 没有匹配结果 |
[13:50] | Well, we’ll take it back to the FSG lab. | 那我带回联邦监控组实验室 |
[13:53] | We can clarify the photo. | 我们能识别出人脸 |
[13:55] | You know, your software is decent, | 你们的软件是还不错 |
[13:57] | but it relies on three-point bone structure ratio, | 但它依赖于骨结构的三点比例 |
[13:59] | and that’s pretty hard to compute when half of someone’s face is covered. | 当人脸过半都被遮住时就很难派上用场了 |
[14:03] | How do you know so much about top-secret government software? | 你怎么对政府高机密软件了解这么多 |
[14:06] | I may know someone who hacked into it. | 我可能认识某个黑进过系统的人 |
[14:09] | Be that as it may, | 即便如此 |
[14:11] | I’ll rely on my technology. | 我还是相信我的技术 |
[14:14] | Cabe, | 凯布 |
[14:15] | let’s go, | 走吧 |
[14:16] | but I’m done with your friends. | 但我受够你这些朋友了 |
[14:17] | Pump your brakes before you say something brilliant. | 闭好嘴 别再用你那天才大脑说什么蠢话了 |
[14:21] | The truth is | 事实是 |
[14:22] | his $80 million software | 他那八千万的软件 |
[14:24] | was beaten by a hat and sunglasses. | 被一顶帽子和一副墨镜打败了 |
[14:27] | What did we say earlier about a chain of command? | 还记得我们之前说过的权力分配问题吗 |
[14:30] | You need to follow it. | 你得遵守规矩 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:35] | This is illogical. | 这不合逻辑 |
[14:36] | We have a much better chance of finding that bomber | 我们找到那个罪犯的几率 |
[14:38] | than Cabe does. | 比凯布大多了 |
[14:39] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[14:40] | That’s not what Cabe wants. | 那不是凯布想要的 |
[14:43] | All right, the bottom line is | 好吧 根本原因是 |
[14:44] | Cabe wants this team to work, | 凯布想要这个团队有所建树 |
[14:46] | so if we find the guy that everyone’s looking for, | 如果我们找到了大家都在找的人 |
[14:48] | we won’t ever have to worry about | 就永远都不用担心 |
[14:49] | Director Merrick shutting us down again. | 梅里克部长会把我们小组撤掉了 |
[14:51] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[14:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:58] | The bomber could have had a car waiting for him, | 当时可能有车在等着接应他 |
[15:00] | but a co-conspirator, | 但假如有个同伙的话 |
[15:01] | it increases the odds of capture. | 会增加他被捕的几率 |
[15:03] | Now there’s a bus stop a street over, | 隔条街有个巴士站 |
[15:04] | but that gives people too much time to see his face. | 但那样的话容易被别人看到他的脸 |
[15:06] | The plaza was full of people fleeing. | 广场这里满是四处逃窜的人 |
[15:09] | I mean, it was far too crowded | 当时太挤了 |
[15:11] | for anybody to even get through. | 不可能从中穿过 |
[15:12] | Is he right about this? | 他说得对吗 |
[15:14] | Normal mathematicians run probabilities, | 普通的数学家会计算概率 |
[15:16] | the odds of a given set of facts taking place. | 计算某些事件发生的可能性 |
[15:18] | Sylvester’s mind runs all potentialities, | 希尔维斯特则能计算所有可能性 |
[15:20] | the odds of almost any possible scenario taking place. | 包括某些事件能够引发的一切可能 |
[15:23] | That’s incredible. | 太厉害了 |
[15:24] | That’s Sylvester. | 那可是希尔维斯特 |
[15:26] | Bargain Nation. | 折扣王国[商店名] |
[15:27] | Okay, so, he enters in the chaos. | 好了 他走进了混乱之中 |
[15:29] | He walks to the back, | 到了后面 |
[15:30] | and he exits out the loading dock. | 从装卸区走了出去 |
[15:32] | Now he’s three blocks away | 没什么人看到他 |
[15:33] | with little public exposure. | 他就已经在三个街区之外了 |
[15:35] | That is his best play. | 这是他最好的选择 |
[15:36] | That’s why we don’t wait for Cabe. | 所以我们不等凯布了 |
[15:37] | All right, we’re gonna do this ourselves. | 好了 我们要自己搞定这件事 |
[15:39] | Those stores take great close-ups when you go in | 那些商店会在客人进门时拍大特写 |
[15:41] | to prevent shoplifters. | 以防止顺手牵羊的人 |
[15:42] | They’ll have him on camera. | 他们应该拍到他了 |
[15:43] | Why would they give us a photo? | 他们怎么会愿意给我们看照片 |
[15:44] | Because I lifted Cabe’s badge. | 因为我顺走了凯布的徽章 |
[15:47] | – Oh, Toby. – Oh, please. | -托比 -拜托 |
[15:48] | The way you two were fighting this morning, | 今早你俩吵架的阵势 |
[15:49] | I figured we would have gone rogue hours ago. | 我以为我们几小时就会私自行动了 |
[15:51] | You should thank me for anticipating. | 你应该谢谢我的准确预测 |
[15:55] | Now we have a close-up of our bomber. | 拿到了放置炸弹者的特写 |
[15:56] | That’s still doesn’t help us. | 还是没有用啊 |
[15:58] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:00] | Hey, dude, are you done with that? | 伙计 你不喝了吧 |
[16:03] | Okay, you look pretty done with that. | 看来是不喝了 |
[16:05] | Give me the photo. | 把照片给我 |
[16:07] | This guy’s got something to offer. | 肯定能找出什么线索 |
[16:09] | Lens effect. | 透镜效果 |
[16:10] | Convex bottle and water to refract. | 凸形瓶和水会造成折射 |
[16:12] | His key chain’s a bottle opener with something on it. | 他的钥匙链是个带有图案的开瓶器 |
[16:16] | Is that a turtle in a racing helmet? | 是一个戴着赛车头盔的乌龟吗 |
[16:18] | That’s McAdoo’s Tavern. | 是麦卡杜酒馆 |
[16:19] | They have turtle races on Saturday nights. | 他们周六晚上有赛乌龟活动 |
[16:21] | I lost four grand there. | 我在那里输了四千块 |
[16:23] | Word to the wise, | 给个忠告 |
[16:24] | don’t bet on Yertle McQuickShell. | 别押亚特尔·麦快壳 |
[16:25] | She’s misnamed. | 名不副实 |
[16:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:42] | We’re, uh, looking for someone | 我们在…找一个人 |
[16:43] | who might be one of your customers. | 他可能是你们的客人 |
[16:45] | You know the guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[16:47] | My shifts vary. | 我的排班不定 |
[16:48] | I’m in and out. | 进进出出的 |
[16:49] | I don’t really know a lot of the regulars. | 不认识什么常客 |
[16:50] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:51] | Because you stop cutting lemon wedges when you answered. | 因为你回答问题的时候手停了下来 |
[16:53] | You want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[16:54] | Because I had enough? | 因为我已经切够了 |
[16:55] | No, that’s clearly not enough lemon wedges. | 不是 柠檬片明显还不够 |
[16:57] | You stopped because the part of your brain | 你停下了是因为 |
[16:58] | that handles the details of small tasks like cutting lemon wedges | 你大脑中处理切柠檬片这种小任务的部分 |
[17:02] | also engages when someone’s creating lies. | 在撒谎的时候也会被用到 |
[17:04] | “I’m in and out. My shifts vary,” and so on. | “进进出出的 排班不定”之类的 |
[17:06] | I’m assuming you’re lying | 我猜你在撒谎 |
[17:07] | because you’re on parole | 是因为你处于假释期间 |
[17:08] | like the majority of bartenders working the day shift. | 就和大部分白天当班的酒保一样 |
[17:10] | Your no-snitching criminal code | 你”不告密”的犯罪准则 |
[17:12] | is only gonna result in trouble that you don’t want. | 只会让你惹上你不想惹的麻烦 |
[17:13] | So why don’t you answer our questions? | 所以你还是从实招来吧 |
[17:15] | Hey, aren’t you the guy who lost a fortune on that turtle? | 你不是那个赌乌龟输得很惨的人吗 |
[17:19] | What I do when I’m off-duty is my business. | 下班后做什么是我的事情 |
[17:22] | The fact that you’re lying means you know this guy | 你在撒谎是因为你认识这个人 |
[17:23] | or where in town he might lay his head. | 或者知道他住在哪 |
[17:25] | So go grab a pen and write it down, | 所以快拿笔把知道的都写下来 |
[17:26] | or the next thing I’m gonna pull out of my hat | 不然我从帽子里掏出的下一个东西 |
[17:28] | is gonna be my cuffs. You got it, dish rag? | 就是手铐了 听明白了没 臭小子 |
[17:30] | I know a waitress he took home one night. | 我认识一个服务生 他曾带她回家过夜 |
[17:32] | I’ll make a call. | 我去打个电话 |
[17:34] | You know you’re not a cop. | 你知道自己不是警察吧 |
[17:36] | You’re a cop if you believe you’re a cop. | 如果你相信自己是警察 你就是 |
[17:42] | Something’s bothering you. | 有事情在困扰着你 |
[17:44] | Yes, Walter, we’re outside | 没错 沃特 我们站在了 |
[17:45] | the house of a possible terrorist. | 一个潜在的恐怖分子家门外 |
[17:47] | You guys might not be the best people | 你们几个可能不是 |
[17:48] | to handle a situation like this. | 处理这事的最好人选 |
[17:50] | And if I’m going to translate situations for you | 如果要我履行职责 |
[17:52] | like you asked me to, | 解释现在的情况 |
[17:53] | I think you’re making a huge mistake. | 我认为你们犯了一个大错 |
[17:55] | You want me to call Cabe. | 你想让我联系凯布 |
[17:56] | I will do it for sure when we know the guy’s in there. | 一旦确定他在里面 我会立即打给他 |
[17:58] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[18:01] | I have a way to find out if he’s in there. | 我有办法搞清楚他到底在不在了 |
[18:05] | Oh, I like this idea. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[18:06] | Be right back! | 马上回来 |
[18:07] | That’s my money. | 那可是我的钱 |
[18:09] | Ralph. How are you, sweetie? | 拉尔夫 宝贝你怎么样 |
[18:12] | Yeah, okay, I know there’s no Internet, | 好吧 我知道现在没有网络 |
[18:14] | but maybe spend recess outside | 也许你可以课间出去放松一下 |
[18:16] | and play with the other kids. | 和别的小朋友一起玩 |
[18:17] | Can you give me the phone, please? | 你能把手机给我吗 |
[18:20] | Ralph, occupy yourself with this. | 拉尔夫 用这个来打发时间 |
[18:22] | I have a riddle for you to figure out. | 我这里有个谜语 |
[18:24] | You can tell your mom the answer at the end of the day. | 你可以今晚把答案告诉你妈妈 |
[18:26] | So, what kind of punch does a jellyfish like? | 水母喜欢怎么打架 |
[18:29] | You got it? Okay, cool. | 你听懂了 好的 |
[18:31] | All right, hold on one second. Any dreams you have | 等一下 你对他的那些期望 |
[18:33] | of him making a team or being in student council, | 带领一支队伍 入主学生会之类的 |
[18:36] | it’s just not gonna happen. | 都不会实现 |
[18:39] | I thought you told me he’d eventually fit in. | 你不是跟我说他最终会融入集体吗 |
[18:41] | No, he will, just not at school. | 他会的 但不是在学校 |
[18:43] | Ralph? Excuse me. | 拉尔夫 让我过去 |
[18:48] | She’s very sweet. I know you think she can help, | 她人很好 我知道你认为她可以帮忙 |
[18:50] | but purely from an analytical point of view, | 我只是单纯地分析性问一下 |
[18:52] | what exactly is her purpose here? | 她到底来这里干什么 |
[18:53] | Oh, take it easy. | 别这么咄咄逼人 |
[18:54] | Sylvester, come on, help me out here. | 希尔维斯特 求助 |
[18:56] | She’s pretty. | 她很美 |
[19:00] | Do I need to remind you guys that | 要不要我提醒你们一下 |
[19:01] | when I found Happy, she was paying people | 当年我找到乐乐的时候 |
[19:03] | to be her stand-in at fabrication competitions | 她花钱让人替她参加装配大赛 |
[19:05] | because she can’t stand to be judged? | 因为她受不了站在台上被人评价 |
[19:07] | When I first met you, | 我第一次遇见你的时候 |
[19:09] | you were about to get beaten by an Atlantic City pit boss, | 你差点被大西洋城的赌场老板暴打 |
[19:12] | and do we even need to discuss the state that you were in? | 要不要再说说你当时的情况 |
[19:15] | It wasn’t pleasant. | 情况挺糟的 |
[19:16] | I-I saw something in you guys. | 我在你们身上看见了闪光点 |
[19:18] | I see something in her. | 她也是这样 |
[19:20] | She’ll thrive at this job. | 她会胜任这份工作的 |
[19:21] | You just, you have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[19:23] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[19:24] | I need a parabola. | 需要一个碗状物 |
[19:25] | Give me that tape! | 把胶带给我 |
[19:28] | That’s the only thing holding my seat together. | 那是我用来粘座位的 |
[19:30] | I need the mic. Here. | 给我扩音器 |
[19:34] | This umbrella is disgusting. | 这雨伞太恶心了 |
[19:36] | Okay, everyone quiet. | 好了 大家都安静 |
[19:42] | Footsteps. | 我听到了脚步声 |
[19:43] | Walter, you really need to call Cabe. | 沃特 你真的得打电话给凯布 |
[19:48] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:51] | I think it’s him. | 我觉得就是他 |
[19:52] | Be cool, guys. | 大伙 保持镇定 |
[20:03] | Come on! We can nail this guy! | 快 我们能拿下他 |
[20:05] | Happy, Happy! | 乐乐 |
[20:05] | Happy, Happy! | 乐乐 |
[20:07] | You do a loop around the block and make sure that he | 你从这个街区绕过去 |
[20:09] | doesn’t come under the bridge. Paige, get in with me now. | 别让他跑下桥 佩吉 上车 |
[20:10] | Chasing bad guys isn’t out thing. | 我们一般不追坏人啊 |
[20:12] | It is now! | 现在要追了 |
[20:14] | No one will ever know if we just don’t do anything. | 就算我们什么都不做也没人会发现 |
[20:16] | Goddamn it. | 妈的 |
[20:22] | I’m right on your six, you dumb son of a bitch! | 我就在你六点钟方向 傻瓜 |
[20:28] | There he is. We got him. | 他在那里 抓到他了 |
[20:31] | Walter, it’s a dead end. | 沃特 这是条死路 |
[20:32] | Dead end! | 死路 |
[20:43] | Halt! Stop! | 停下来 |
[20:53] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[20:55] | Oh, my God! He’s got a gun! | 天啊 他有枪 |
[20:56] | Aah! Get down, get down, get down! Aah! | 趴下 趴下 快点 |
[21:06] | Oh… oh, no… | 天 天呐… |
[21:09] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[21:23] | Blown pupil. | 瞳孔扩散 |
[21:25] | Spinal fluid coming out of his nose. | 鼻腔流出脑脊髓液 |
[21:27] | Comatose. | 昏迷不醒 |
[21:28] | Well, the good news is we found the guy. | 但好消息是我们找到他了 |
[21:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:33] | Is that good news? | 这也算好消息 |
[21:35] | ‘Cause I thought we might want to question our only witness, | 我们本来可以审问唯一的目击者 |
[21:37] | find out his agenda. | 搞清楚他想干什么 |
[21:39] | Where some more bombs might be. | 或许还能找到其他炸弹 |
[21:41] | But we can’t do that when the guy’s in a damn coma. | 但对一个昏迷的人我们能做什么 |
[21:46] | Great job, Mensa. | 干得”漂亮” 门萨 |
[21:48] | Mensa?! Please. | 门萨吗 拜托 |
[21:49] | There are porn stars in Mensa. | 连色情明星都进了门萨俱乐部 |
[21:50] | I will write all of you up | 我要把你们全记录在案 |
[21:53] | for hindering a Federal investigation. | 罪名是妨碍联邦调查 |
[21:56] | You hitched your wagon to some real stars, here, Gallo. | 你把自己跟一群麻烦精绑在一起了 格洛 |
[22:03] | Thank you, Toby. | 谢了 托比 |
[22:06] | Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 你这是想去哪 |
[22:07] | You’re going to the suspect’s house to gather evidence, | 你要去嫌疑犯家收集证据 |
[22:09] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[22:10] | If I want your help, I’ll ask you for it. | 如果需要帮忙的话我会找你 |
[22:26] | You have the same look Ralph does | 你现在的表情 |
[22:28] | when he can’t figure something out. | 跟拉尔夫感到困扰的时候一样 |
[22:31] | Right. All I know is that… | 没错 问题是… |
[22:33] | If the only suspect dies, and we don’t get | 如果唯一的嫌疑犯死了 |
[22:35] | the whole story on what’s going on, | 我们就不知道整个事情的经过 |
[22:37] | then more people could get hurt and that would be our fault. | 如果更多人受伤 那就是我们的错 |
[22:43] | I don’t think this experiment with Cabe survives, | 我觉得跟凯布的合作要吹了 |
[22:46] | and we need this. | 但我们需要这一切 |
[22:47] | The mentally-enabled don’t find a home this easily. | 智力超常的人很难找到好归宿 |
[22:51] | It’s safe for us here, you know? | 我们在这里很安全 |
[22:54] | I overheard you and the guys talking about me earlier… | 之前我无意中听到你们谈论我 |
[22:56] | Oh, they-they didn’t mean anything by it. | 他们只是开玩笑 |
[22:59] | I don’t think you guys say things you don’t mean. | 我觉得你们不会开这种玩笑 |
[23:01] | But I quit a job to be here. | 我是辞掉工作来这里的 |
[23:04] | I have a kid and bills and no other options. | 我要养孩子 付账单 我别无选择 |
[23:07] | Now, I heard you tell them that you believe in me, well… | 我听到你告诉他们你相信我 |
[23:10] | I believe in you, too, but you guys don’t listen. | 我也相信你 但你们根本不听我的 |
[23:14] | You think you’re always right | 你们总认为自己是对的 |
[23:15] | because you are almost always right, | 因为你们几乎没犯过错 |
[23:17] | but if you keep boxing me out, | 但如果你们一直排挤我 |
[23:18] | like the cool kids on the playground, then… | 就像操场上的酷同学一样 那么… |
[23:21] | You’re correct… | 你说得没错 |
[23:23] | this won’t survive. | 肯定会吹 |
[23:42] | Would it buy them any good will | 要是我告诉你他们知错了 |
[23:43] | if I told you they know they screwed up? | 能不能再给他们一次机会 |
[23:46] | Barely. | 很难了 |
[23:49] | Bits and pieces from the guy’s garage. | 这是他仓库里的一切零碎物品 |
[23:51] | Assume it’s IEDs. | 我觉得是爆炸装置 |
[23:53] | I’ll take a look. | 我去弄清楚 |
[23:54] | Need a hand. | 帮我一下 |
[23:57] | Bomber’s computer. | 罪犯的电脑 |
[23:59] | It has some kind of security setup. | 装有一些安全设置 |
[24:02] | The only reason we’re getting a shot at this, | 因为基勒的人没法破解防火墙 |
[24:03] | is ’cause Keeler’s men couldn’t get through the firewall. | 所以我们才有机会接手 |
[24:05] | And it’s important we do, | 我们必须搞定 |
[24:07] | because the guy’s fingerprints aren’t in the system, | 因为系统里没有罪犯的指纹 |
[24:08] | and all five of his aliases have come up empty. | 而且他的五个化名都找不到匹配结果 |
[24:11] | All right, I’ll get into it. | 好的 我来搞定 |
[24:20] | Craftsmanship on the wiring | 从接线的工艺来看 |
[24:22] | indicates U.S. Special Forces training. | 他应该受过特种部队的训练 |
[24:25] | But there’s only one reason to have these other pieces. | 但是这些其他的东西存在的原因只有一个 |
[24:28] | And these things here… are leftover sequencers. | 这些都是 剩下的程序装置 |
[24:33] | But they were all set for some time within the half hour, | 都被设定成了半小时以内的时间 |
[24:36] | all coordinated via local frequency transmitters. | 都用当地的频率转换器调整过 |
[24:39] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:41] | There are more bombs. | 还有别的炸弹 |
[24:43] | But they were all supposed to go off | 但是它们本来应该同一时间 |
[24:43] | in L.A. at the same time. | 在洛杉矶爆炸 |
[24:46] | I think the bomb at One Wilton malfunctioned | 我觉得威尔顿一号街区的那颗炸弹故障了 |
[24:48] | and went off early, and more bombs | 爆炸时间提早了 其他的炸弹 |
[24:50] | are coming down the pike real soon. | 很快就会爆炸 |
[24:52] | You think or you know? | 你是猜想还是肯定 |
[24:57] | I know. | 我肯定 |
[25:19] | He hit a mall, a radio tower and an armored car. | 他攻击了商场 无线电塔 和一辆运钞车 |
[25:22] | I don’t get it. | 有何用意 |
[25:23] | What he’s doing is random. It makes no sense. | 是随机的 没有任何意义 |
[25:25] | Um, guys… | 大伙儿… |
[25:25] | I’ve been to every one of these sights, | 我把这些都看了个遍 |
[25:26] | and I still don’t see a pattern. | 还是找不到规律 |
[25:27] | Guys, maybe it isn’t meant… | 我觉得 或许不是… |
[25:28] | See, it’s terrorism without focus, | 你看 这是没有目标的恐怖行动 |
[25:29] | and that’s not how these guys work. | 不像他们的作风 |
[25:30] | Hey, I’m talking. | 我在说话好吗 |
[25:31] | We’re trying to figure something out. | 我们正想着呢 |
[25:33] | Don’t interrupt me, Toby. | 别打断我 托比 |
[25:35] | The armored truck wasn’t the target. | 运钞车并不是目标 |
[25:38] | I was a cashier at a Pic ‘N Save. | 我曾是二手零件特卖场的收银员 |
[25:40] | When the truck shows up depends on how much | 运钞车出现的时间取决于每周三 |
[25:41] | extra cash double-coupon Wednesdays brings in. | 双倍优惠劵带来的额外收入有多少 |
[25:43] | So it shows up at different times each week. | 所以它每周出现的时间都不一样 |
[25:45] | There’s no way to plan bombing something | 如果你不知道某个东西何时出现 |
[25:46] | if you don’t know when it’ll be there. | 要策划爆炸是不可能的 |
[25:48] | So maybe he put the bomb in the garbage can | 所以他也许把炸弹放在了垃圾箱里 |
[25:50] | to take out that building, not the truck. | 要炸掉大楼 而不是运钞车 |
[25:54] | She might be right. | 她也许说对了 |
[25:57] | Remember when I said you’d thrive? | 记得我说过你能胜任吗 |
[25:59] | Feels good being right again. | 我又说对了 这感觉真好 |
[26:01] | So if the building was a target, | 所以如果大楼是目标之一的话 |
[26:03] | the next logical question is “Why?” | 下一个顺理成章的问题就是”为什么” |
[26:05] | Well, it has to be some business in that building, right? | 在那幢大楼一定有商家吧 |
[26:08] | I’m gonna call Information. | 我打电话问问情报部 |
[26:09] | That’s a good idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[26:10] | Oh, afterwards, let’s write on | 事情解决后 带我去见见 |
[26:11] | one of those Zeppelins I’ve heard about. | 所谓的情报部经常提到的神秘飞艇吧 |
[26:13] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[26:14] | My name is Federal Agent Cabe Gallo, badge number 2835. | 我是联邦探员凯布·格洛 证件号2835 |
[26:18] | I want to get a rundown | 我需要 |
[26:19] | on all the numbers running from 939 Conklin. | 从康克林街939号开始的所有商家名单 |
[26:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:25] | Before computers, | 计算机发明之前 |
[26:27] | people had to actually talk to each other. | 人们必须靠说话交流 |
[26:31] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[26:33] | Casperson Film and Print. | 卡斯珀森冲印店 |
[26:36] | Lynchfield Printing… Greytech. | 林奇菲尔德打印 灰科技 |
[26:39] | Greytech– that’s it. That’s it. | 灰科技 就是它 就是它 |
[26:40] | Thank you for your help. | 感谢你的协助 |
[26:41] | Greytech specialize in slow storage servers, | 灰科技专攻低速文件服务器 |
[26:44] | places that hold old data that’s rarely accessed online, | 被用来存储在网络中极少被访问的数据 |
[26:47] | like, uh… five-year-old bank statements… | 比如 五年前的银行结单什么的 |
[26:50] | So he bombed the Internet hub and then a slow server but… | 所以他炸了网络集线器和低速服务器 |
[26:53] | that doesn’t explain the other targets. | 但这解释不了其他目标 |
[26:54] | They’re red herrings. | 那些只是用来转移注意的 |
[26:56] | The bomber wanted his attacks | 引爆炸弹者是在声东击西 |
[26:57] | to appear random, to hide his real motive. | 看似毫无规律以隐藏真正动机 |
[26:59] | But what is it? | 但他的动机是什么 |
[27:00] | He’s taking out sites where… | 他正在毁坏那些 |
[27:02] | data would be stored long-term | 能够长期存储数据 |
[27:04] | and the ability to distribute it online, | 并将其在网络中散播的地方 |
[27:06] | so maybe the bomber’s got a secret | 也许放置炸弹者 |
[27:08] | he doesn’t want getting out | 有个不想泄露的秘密 |
[27:09] | and he’s willing to blow up the city to erase it. | 他愿意炸飞整个城市来消除它 |
[27:13] | There’s an increasing sense of panic in the city. | 城中人们的恐慌不断加剧 |
[27:15] | Traffic signals are still sporadic. | 交通信号依然不正常 |
[27:17] | And now, overloading electrical transformers | 过载的变压器 |
[27:20] | have erupted into flames, | 喷出熊熊火焰 |
[27:21] | igniting several homes and a brush fire. | 点燃了几栋住宅和灌木丛 |
[27:24] | Director Merrick’s all over my ass | 梅里克局长不断在催我 |
[27:25] | because the damn city’s falling apart. | 因为整个城市正在崩溃 |
[27:29] | I hope to God you’re making progress with the bomber’s computer. | 我希望你在炸弹客的电脑上有所进展 |
[27:32] | Oh, I am. | 确实有 |
[27:33] | It shows a failed attempt to hack into a file at a slow server. | 他试图侵入低速服务器的一个文件但失败了 |
[27:36] | Now, the file belonged to an e-mail account | 这个文件现在属于一个 |
[27:39] | by the name of Frank Turner. | 叫法兰克·特纳的人的电邮账户 |
[27:40] | Frank turner died two weeks ago. | 法兰克·特纳两周前死亡了 |
[27:42] | I printed out this article for you. | 我把这篇文章打出来给你了 |
[27:44] | A hit and run? | 撞了就跑吗 |
[27:45] | More like “hit and run.” | 还真是用跑的 |
[27:47] | The car that actually killed him was never even found. | 撞死他的车辆一直都没找到 |
[27:49] | But if someone is willing to blow up buildings | 但如果某人愿意炸掉许多建筑 |
[27:51] | to erase Frank Turner’s files, | 只为了毁掉法兰克·特纳的文件 |
[27:52] | it has to contain something very incriminating. | 里面一定有什么能定罪的东西 |
[27:55] | On someone very important. | 而且事关重要人物 |
[27:57] | But how in the hell do you erase a file | 但文件已经被发布上网 |
[27:58] | once it’s on the web? | 要如何彻底清除 |
[27:59] | Oh, it can be done. | 可以做到的 |
[28:03] | You got it, right? | 拿好了吧 |
[28:05] | Right. | 对 |
[28:06] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 |
[28:11] | First, you’d need to destroy the means of distribution. | 首先你需要毁掉传播手段 |
[28:14] | He did that when he blew up the building this morning. | 于是他今早炸了大楼 |
[28:17] | Next… you need to get rid of | 接下来 你需要毁掉 |
[28:19] | where it’s stored– the slow server. | 存储它的地方 也就是慢速服务器 |
[28:20] | He did that when he blew up Greytech. | 所以他炸了灰科技 |
[28:22] | Now, if you want to get really anal about it, | 然后 如果想彻底销毁它 |
[28:25] | You take out the router hub. | 必须毁掉路由器 |
[28:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:27] | Most people don’t know this, | 大多数人都不知道这事 |
[28:28] | but when you send a file online, | 但当你在网上发送文件时 |
[28:30] | it sits at a small router | 它会先暂时存储在小路由器里 |
[28:32] | before moving on to a slow sever. | 再传到低速服务器上 |
[28:34] | But even as it goes, it leaves a copy of itself. | 但即便传过去了 也会留下一份自身的副本 |
[28:38] | A shadow file. | 一个影子文件 |
[28:39] | And that remains for a few weeks, | 文件会保存几个礼拜 |
[28:40] | and then… disappears. | 然后 彻底消失 |
[28:42] | Now, the problem is there’s thousands of router hubs, | 现在的问题在于有上千的路由器 |
[28:46] | but millions of files going in. | 而传输的文件有上百万份 |
[28:49] | So we’re tracing Frank Turner’s IP address, | 我们要追踪法兰克·特纳的IP地址 |
[28:53] | trying to track down the right router hub. | 找到对应的路由器 |
[28:55] | It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. | 简直就是大海捞针 |
[28:57] | I got it. And it’s actually | 我找到了 而且 |
[28:59] | more like trying to find a needle in a pile of needles. | 更确切来说 应该是针海捞针 |
[29:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[29:03] | who wants to sew? | 谁想做点针线活 |
[29:04] | Because I just found that needle. | 因为我刚找到了那根针 |
[29:06] | Frank Turner’s IP address leads | 法兰克·特纳的IP地址 |
[29:08] | to a router hub in sunny Tarzana. | 可以追踪到塔热拉的一个路由器 |
[29:10] | Come on, follow me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[29:11] | I just saved a whole bunch of people. | 我刚拯救了一大票人 |
[29:12] | We find what’s in that E-mail, | 查出那封邮件的内容 |
[29:14] | we’ll know who wants to destroy it. | 我们就能弄清是谁想毁掉它 |
[29:23] | Exactly what are you looking for? | 你们到底在找什么 |
[29:25] | If we explained it to you, | 要是我们给你解释清楚了 |
[29:26] | your mind would melt into your socks. | 你的大脑估计会超负荷到融化掉 |
[29:27] | It’s official government business. | 这是政府官方事务 |
[29:29] | Just… give us some room. | 给我们腾点地方就好 |
[29:34] | Normals, huh? | 这就是普通人 |
[29:36] | No offense. | 无冒犯之意 |
[29:37] | None taken. | 我不介意 |
[29:38] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[29:39] | E-mail from Frank Turner | 法兰克·特纳发给 |
[29:40] | to a heavily encrypted account. | 一个高度加密的帐号的邮件 |
[29:48] | All right. “My name is Frank Turner. | 好了 “我叫法兰克·特纳 |
[29:50] | I was a member of FSG…” | 我曾是联邦监控组的成员” |
[29:53] | The agency Agent Keeler’s with. | 是基勒探员工作的部门 |
[29:55] | “In violation of U.S. and international law, | “以托马斯·基勒为首的联邦监控组 |
[29:57] | “FSG, under Agent Thomas Keeler | 违反了宪法和国际法律 |
[30:01] | “has been spying on the White House, | 一直在监视白宫 |
[30:03] | the State Department…” | 国务院…” |
[30:03] | Stop right there. | 打住 |
[30:04] | So Keeler found out about this, took Turner out, | 所以基勒发现这事 除掉了特纳 |
[30:07] | and then went after that data. | 接着就想销毁这份文件 |
[30:08] | Just copy it onto the drive. | 把这些拷贝到闪存盘上 |
[30:11] | I’ll get it to the DOJ, get a warrant to arrest Keeler. | 我会交给司法部 申请对基勒的逮捕令 |
[30:14] | That son of a bitch. | 那个狗娘养的 |
[30:15] | He brought you in just to keep an eye on you. | 他拉你们入伙就是为了监视你们 |
[30:16] | Keeler hired the bomber? | 炸弹是基勒雇人放的 |
[30:18] | A black ops ghost, | 秘密行动的替死鬼 |
[30:18] | who couldn’t be traced back to him. | 这样就不会追查到他头上 |
[30:21] | Here’s the file, Cabe. | 文件在里面了 凯布 |
[30:23] | FSG’s a black budget funded operation. | 联邦监控组是通过黑色资金运作 |
[30:26] | They recruit out of the CIA and the special forces. | 他们从中情局和特种部队中雇人 |
[30:29] | They’re plugged in with no oversight. | 无人对他们进行监管 |
[30:33] | Happy, what are you doing? | 乐乐 你在干什么 |
[30:35] | I just heard something. | 我听到了点动静 |
[30:36] | What are you…? Happy? | 你要做什… 乐乐 |
[30:44] | Oh, my God. Where’s she going? | 天呐 她去哪 |
[30:46] | Just be careful, okay? | 小心点 知道吗 |
[30:47] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪 |
[31:06] | Guys, big problem. | 伙计们 问题大了 |
[31:14] | It’s mean-looking. | 看起来威力很大 |
[31:15] | Enough plastique for this building | 这些塑料炸弹够炸飞这栋楼 |
[31:17] | and the one next door. | 外加隔壁那栋 |
[31:18] | Uh, based on the speed of the blinking light, | 基于这灯闪烁的频率 |
[31:20] | and the acceleration of the beep, | 以及哔哔声的加速度 |
[31:22] | I would say that we have approximately | 我估计我们大概还有 |
[31:24] | five minutes and 31 seconds. | 五分三十一秒 |
[31:25] | I thought you said there’s no chance he’d choose this building. | 你不是说他不可能盯上这栋楼的吗 |
[31:28] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[31:29] | There are no sequencers on this device. | 这个装置上没有程序器 |
[31:31] | It was put here recently. | 是最近才放在这的 |
[31:32] | Did someone tell Keeler we were going to be here? | 有人跟基勒说我们要来这里吗 |
[31:34] | I told Merrick. | 我跟梅里克说了 |
[31:35] | Yeah, who kept the FSG in the loop | 他会向联邦监控组报告进展 |
[31:36] | because he doesn’t trust us. | 因为他不相信我们 |
[31:39] | There’s no time to call in the bomb squad. | 没时间叫拆弹部队了 |
[31:43] | All right, we’re gonna have to evacuate the building ourselves. | 好吧 我们得自己来疏散整栋大楼 |
[31:45] | Have the maintenance man pull the fire alarm. | 让维修人员启动火警警报 |
[31:47] | That leaves the building 20% full. | 这样楼里还会剩大概五分之一的人 |
[31:49] | They’ll think it’s a drill. | 他们会以为这是场演习 |
[31:50] | All right, then go floor to floor. | 那好吧 我们一楼一楼去通知 |
[31:51] | But just keep an eye on time, okay? | 不过注意时间 好吗 |
[31:53] | Cabe, you gotta get that drive | 凯布 要是这地方被炸平了 |
[31:55] | to the DOJ. if this place goes up, | 你一定要把闪存盘交给司法部 |
[31:57] | it’s the last existing version of the file. | 这是那份文件仅存的版本了 |
[31:58] | Sylvester, make sure he knows how to open it. | 希尔维斯特 确保他知道怎么打开文件 |
[32:00] | Happily. | 乐意之至 |
[32:01] | You’re gonna need this to get into the DOJ. | 你需要这个徽章才能进司法部 |
[32:03] | Where’d you get that? | 怎么在你手上 |
[32:05] | You dropped it. | 你掉的 |
[32:16] | Are there a lot of people working for the government like Agent Keeler? | 政府部门里有很多人像基勒探员一样吗 |
[32:19] | It makes it kind of hard to trust officials. | 这样很难信任政府官员 |
[32:22] | He’s a rarity. | 他是绝少数 |
[32:24] | There’s no sense going around terrified that the government’s after you. | 没必要担心政府会对加害于你 |
[32:47] | The file. Now. | 马上把文件给我 |
[32:59] | I’ll put a hole in your head. | 不然我就在你脑袋上开个洞 |
[33:00] | You give me that file. | 把文件给我 |
[33:02] | Okay, you want to get smart, huh? | 你要耍小聪明吗 |
[33:03] | No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait wait. | 不不不 等等 等等 |
[33:18] | Don’t you move! | 你待着别动 |
[33:20] | Everybody needs to exit! | 大家都得离开这里 |
[33:21] | Guys, evacuate the building! | 伙计们 撤离大楼 |
[33:22] | This is not a drill! | 这不是消防演习 |
[33:23] | Come on, go, go go! | 赶快离开 快快 |
[33:24] | Everybody get out of the building, now. | 大家都赶快离开大楼 快 |
[33:25] | – Evacuate now! – Hey, you guys! | -立刻撤离 -还有你们 |
[33:27] | You need to run! This is not… | 赶紧走 这不是… |
[33:28] | I can’t defuse this. | 这炸弹我拆不了 |
[33:30] | We’re down to 3:40, 39, 38… | 还剩下三分四十秒 三十九 三十八 |
[33:34] | This wiring is all jerry-rigged, | 这些接线偷工减料 |
[33:35] | pure guerilla IED thinking. | 完全是游击简易爆炸装置 |
[33:37] | Anything could trip it. | 极其容易引爆 |
[33:38] | Well, if we don’t run now, we’re dead; | 如果我们现在不跑 就没命了 |
[33:40] | if we do run now, everyone else left in the building is dead, | 但如果真的跑 其他人就会死在这栋楼里 |
[33:41] | so… any ideas? | 所以 有什么主意吗 |
[33:43] | If it were 1840, | 如果现在是1840年 |
[33:44] | we could drop it down a well. | 我们还可以把它丢在井里 |
[33:45] | What about the roof? | 那楼顶呢 |
[33:45] | No time. | 来不及了 |
[33:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[33:49] | Janitor supplies. | 门卫物资 |
[33:50] | Joint compound. | 密封剂 |
[33:52] | This bomb’s gonna blow, | 炸弹肯定会爆炸 |
[33:54] | but we can lessen the impact. | 但我们可以减小它的冲击力 |
[33:55] | If this, uh, janitor likes his grub salty, | 如果这个门卫喜欢吃咸的 |
[33:58] | we might be able to mute the bomb. | 我们也许能减弱炸弹的威力 |
[33:59] | Salt speeds up the hardening process, | 盐能加速硬化过程 |
[34:01] | but you gotta mix it in thoroughly. | 但是要彻底搅拌均匀 |
[34:03] | Salt packets! | 盐包 |
[34:05] | We’re in business. | 开工了 |
[34:17] | Guys, hurry, hurry, hurry! | 大家快点 快点 |
[34:19] | Get out of the building! | 赶紧离开大楼 |
[34:20] | Sir, get out of the building! | 先生 赶快离开大楼 |
[34:24] | Toby! | 托比 |
[34:25] | You’re bleeding. You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 你流血了 |
[34:27] | Oh, my God. We gotta go. | 我的天呐 我们得走了 |
[34:32] | If this works, | 如果这能奏效 |
[34:33] | the blast will take out the garage, | 爆炸会把车库夷平 |
[34:34] | but save the building. | 但是能保住大楼 |
[34:35] | Ah… we’re down to a minute 30. | 还剩一分三十秒 |
[34:41] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[34:46] | If the salt works, | 如果盐能起作用 |
[34:47] | it should harden pretty quick. | 密封剂应该很快就会变硬 |
[34:49] | It’ll mute the blast enough | 就能充分减弱爆炸力 |
[34:50] | to contain damage to this garage. | 把破坏控制在这个车库内 |
[34:52] | If it’s not stirred until it’s hard as a rock, | 如果不搅拌至坚硬如石 |
[34:55] | it won’t mute anything. | 就起不到作用了 |
[34:56] | Happy, you gotta go find Paige and Toby. | 乐乐 你去找佩吉和托比 |
[35:00] | Get ’em out of the building. | 带他们离开大楼 |
[35:00] | You got about a minute left. | 你还剩大概一分钟时间 |
[35:02] | I run when you do. | 我要等你一起走 |
[35:03] | Do it now, okay? | 快去 |
[35:05] | I’m right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
[35:08] | You better be. | 最好是这样 |
[35:29] | We have seconds to get clear! | 时间不多了 |
[35:32] | One in front of the other, dimwit. | 一步接一步走起来 傻瓜 |
[35:33] | In half a minute, this building goes. | 还有三十秒 大楼就爆炸了 |
[35:35] | Where’s Walter? | 沃特在哪 |
[35:36] | He’s coming. | 他会来的 |
[35:37] | He promised. | 他答应过我 |
[35:55] | Cabe… | 凯布 |
[36:28] | I don’t want to shoot anyone, | 我不想对任何人开枪 |
[36:29] | but I will if I have to! | 但要是万不得已我会的 |
[36:32] | And honestly, I don’t know who I’d hit, so, so please… | 而且老实说 我不知道会打中谁 所以 拜托 |
[36:34] | Put the pipe down! | 把管子放下 |
[36:46] | He’ll get out. | 他会出来的 |
[36:47] | He knows the time left. | 他知道还剩下多少时间 |
[37:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:27] | I still don’t know what it is, exactly, you do here. | 我还是不知道你到底在团队中什么分工 |
[37:29] | But… I’m glad you’re here. | 但是 我很高兴你在这 |
[37:33] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:37] | You could’ve left him in the building, you know. | 你本可以把他丢在大楼里不管的 |
[37:40] | I’d be tempted. | 换作我就会 |
[37:43] | Can you get anything from your computer? | 电脑还有用吗 |
[37:45] | No, it’s ruined. | 没用 完全废了 |
[37:46] | Blast destroyed and shredded the hard drive. | 爆炸摧毁了硬盘 销毁了所有数据 |
[37:50] | Thumb drive is dust. | 闪存盘也没了 |
[37:51] | So he erased all the evidence | 所以基勒抹去了 |
[37:53] | that could tie Keeler to these bombings. | 所有能将他联系上爆炸案的证据 |
[37:56] | He might be in custody now, | 他也许现在还被拘留着 |
[37:57] | but he’ll be gone by morning. | 但明早就能离开了 |
[38:00] | What if someone knew that on December 17 | 要是有人知道基勒于十二月十七日 |
[38:03] | Keeler and the U.S. Secretary of Defense | 与国防部长会面 |
[38:05] | had a meeting about illegal drone strikes in Pakistan | 讨论非法使用无人攻击机袭击巴基斯坦一事 |
[38:08] | and Keeler recorded it to use as blackmail? | 而基勒将会面录了音用来敲诈呢 |
[38:12] | I’d say it’s admissible evidence. | 我觉得这是可接纳的证据 |
[38:15] | But where did you get that, son? | 但你是从哪里得知的 孩子 |
[38:16] | Sylvester was standing over my shoulder | 浏览未加密档案时 |
[38:18] | when the unencrypted file scrolled through. | 希尔维斯特就站在我身后 |
[38:20] | He memorized the whole thing. | 他记住了整个文件 |
[38:21] | It was almost 30 pages, though. | 差不多有三十页 |
[38:23] | It only took a second. | 只用了一秒钟 |
[38:24] | There are a lot of incriminating things in there. | 文件里有很多可以定罪的事情 |
[38:27] | Dirty things. | 肮脏的事情 |
[38:29] | You’re coming with me to Homeland. | 你跟我去国安部 |
[38:30] | We’re getting what you know down on paper. | 我们把你记住的内容写下来 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:33] | We got Keeler. | 基勒跑不掉了 |
[38:34] | He’s going away. | 他会被撤职 |
[38:36] | Maybe Merrick’ll back off a bit now. | 现在梅里克的态度可能会缓和些了 |
[38:38] | Cabe… what about, um… | 凯布 那么 |
[38:41] | your doubts? | 你的疑问呢 |
[38:45] | I want this to work. | 我希望我们的合作能成功 |
[38:48] | I need it to work. | 我需要它成功 |
[38:51] | I wasn’t promoted to Los Angeles. | 我不是升迁来洛杉矶的 |
[38:53] | I flamed out in New York, after the Baghdad incident. | 巴格达事件之后 我在纽约大发雷霆 |
[38:58] | The thought of 2,000 civilians dying | 想想两千平民牺牲 |
[39:00] | and me carrying the blame… | 都是我的责任 |
[39:03] | I was a hair away from forced retirement when I came up with the idea | 当我产生与你合作破案的想法时 |
[39:05] | to try to make cases with you. | 我差点被迫退休 |
[39:10] | So you thought that | 所以你认为 |
[39:11] | we would be the jolt that your career needs? | 我们会是你事业的强心剂 |
[39:14] | I want some blood off my ledger. | 我想弥补一些我造成的伤害 |
[39:17] | So even though you may not trust me, | 所以即使你可能不信任我 |
[39:20] | you should know | 你要知道 |
[39:22] | that I trust you so much | 我对你万分信任 |
[39:25] | that I’ve put everything into this team and you. | 我把一切心血都投入到这个团队和你身上 |
[39:38] | How would a normal person react to what he just said? | 普通人听完他刚刚说的话会如何反应 |
[39:43] | Say “thanks”, | 说”谢谢” |
[39:45] | and you appreciate it. | 心存感激 |
[39:50] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[39:52] | My glucose level is plummeting. | 我的血糖水平直线下降 |
[39:54] | I just called for a transport for Keeler. | 我刚刚打电话要求转移基勒了 |
[39:56] | We’ll stop and get you a burger on the way to Homeland, hero. | 我们在去国安部的路上给你买个汉堡 英雄 |
[40:00] | We’ll all get food. | 我们一起吃 |
[40:02] | I can’t. I’ve got to pick up Ralph from aftercare. | 我不行 我要去学校接拉尔夫 |
[40:06] | Well, we’ll all go. | 那我们一起去 |
[40:11] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 还行 |
[40:25] | Hey, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[40:27] | So… what kind of punch | 所以 水母喜欢 |
[40:29] | does a jellyfish like? | 怎么打架呢 |
[40:31] | A smack. | “群”殴 |
[40:31] | Because a group of them is called | 因为几只水母在一起 叫作 |
[40:33] | a “smack” of jellyfish. | 一”群”水母 |
[40:35] | You know a bunch of turtles is a “bale”? | 你知道龟群叫bale吗 |
[40:37] | Don’t ever bet on them. | 不要在它们身上下赌注 |
[40:38] | Hippos hang out in a “bloat.” | 一群河马用bloat |
[40:40] | A pride of lions and a parliament of owls. | 狮群是pride 猫头鹰群是parliament |
[40:44] | Army of ants. | 一群蚂蚁用army |
[40:45] | You know, um… | 你知道 |
[40:47] | what a family of scorpions is called? | 蝎子家族叫作什么吗 |
[40:49] | A cyclone. | 叫作蝎群 |
[40:51] | Now, scorpions are very loyal to their cyclone. | 蝎子对蝎群中的成员都非常忠诚 |
[40:54] | But if one of them is attacked, | 如果其中一员被袭击 |
[40:56] | all the others dive in. | 其他所有蝎子也都加入战斗 |
[40:58] | And we, all of us, | 而我们 我们几个 |
[41:00] | we’re a cyclone. | 我们是一个蝎群 |
[41:02] | This cyclone is hungry. | 现在蝎群饿了 |
[41:03] | Let’s get some food! | 我们去吃东西吧 |
[41:04] | You know, eventually, | 知道吗 最终 |
[41:06] | uh, everyone fits in. | 每个人都会融入集体 |
[41:15] | Ralph! this is our theme song! | 拉尔夫 这是我们的主题曲 |