时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | reginamoon | 双子草 青椒 兮之 丽丽芙 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | reginamoon | 双子草 青椒 兮之 丽丽芙 |
[00:22] | Silence | 磨旧的时光 天蝎团 射手酸奶 不二兔子 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:27] | Silence | 磨旧的时光 天蝎团 射手酸奶 不二兔子 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[01:28] | Now! | 快点 |
[01:30] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[01:31] | Do it right now! | 快点 |
[01:35] | I want to talk to Walter O’Brien! | 我要见沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[01:43] | I said we could come in for an hour before school started. | 我说的是上学前可以来这儿玩一小时 |
[01:45] | That ended five minutes ago, bud. | 5分钟前就到时间了 伙计 |
[01:49] | Ralph, did you even touch your breakfast? | 拉尔夫 你碰你的早餐了吗 |
[01:51] | To move it over. | 我把它挪开了 |
[01:52] | Hey, I gave you your own set of Allen wrenches for a reason. | 我给你一套扳手可是有原因的 |
[01:59] | I have them set by lens strength. | 我按镜头焦度顺序放好了 |
[02:00] | Ah, well done. | 干得好 |
[02:01] | First optics test is you check for spherical aberration. | 光学检查第一步是球面像差 |
[02:04] | Actually, the first test he needs to do is long division. | 事实上 他要做的第一个测试是长除法 |
[02:07] | So, he can’t be late for school. | 所以他不能迟到 |
[02:08] | Do you really think we need a test to determine | 你真觉得我们需要通过测试 |
[02:10] | if he knows long division? | 确定他会不会长除法吗 |
[02:11] | Point taken, but he still needs to be at school on time. | 有道理 但他还是得准时到学校 |
[02:14] | Go downstairs and get your backpack. Come on. | 下楼去拿你的包 快点 |
[02:16] | Can we run the test together after school? | 放学后我们能一起检查吗 |
[02:18] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[02:22] | I’ll be back in 20… what… what is that? | 我20分钟后回来 这是什么啊 |
[02:25] | It’s a centrifuge. | 离心机 |
[02:26] | So, you guys have been up here for hours, | 你们在这上面待了几小时了 |
[02:28] | no breaks, and I’ll assume you skipped breakfast. | 不休息 我猜也没吃早餐吧 |
[02:30] | We’re working here. | 我们在工作 |
[02:31] | Ralph does the same thing. | 拉尔夫也这样 |
[02:32] | Well, focus is normal when someone… | 集中注意是正常表现 |
[02:35] | “Goes down the rabbit hole.” | 这叫”掉进兔子洞” |
[02:37] | You’ll know. | 你会明白的 |
[02:37] | What’s a rabbit hole? | 什么是兔子洞 |
[02:38] | Dehydration, loss of sense of time, | 脱水 忘记时间 |
[02:41] | antisocial behavior. | 反社会行为 |
[02:42] | And how do you avoid that? | 要怎么避免 |
[02:44] | You avoid it by starting a team like Scorpion. | 组建天蝎这样的团队 |
[02:47] | Come, here. | 来吧 |
[02:52] | I’m seeing… ace of spades. | 我看到是…黑桃尖 |
[02:55] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[02:57] | You think you’re sneaky, huh? | 你觉得自己很狡猾吗 |
[02:59] | I’ve never seen him happier. | 我从没见过他这么开心 |
[03:01] | He’s in the right place. | 他来对了地方 |
[03:02] | This isn’t your card?! | 这不是你的牌吗 |
[03:04] | Is this your card? | 这是吗 |
[03:05] | Car, now. | 上车了 |
[03:07] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[03:08] | Have a good day at school. | 在学校乖乖的 |
[03:09] | And don’t listen to any of your teachers. | 别听你们老师的 |
[03:11] | Happy. | 乐乐 |
[03:13] | Pick one– 20 bucks says I can guess it in under five seconds. | 选一张 赌20块钱我能5秒钟内猜中 |
[03:15] | Is this your way of asking for a loan? | 你这是在借钱吗 |
[03:18] | You blew your money, didn’t you? | 你把钱都打水漂了 对吗 |
[03:21] | Your ex-fiance told you to never call her again, | 你的前未婚妻叫你再也别打给她了 |
[03:23] | and you licked your wounds at a card table? | 你就去牌局上舔舐伤口吗 |
[03:25] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[03:26] | Cleaned up at a card table. | 是在牌局上大获全胜 |
[03:27] | I got killed at craps. | 我是被骰子坑了 |
[03:29] | Perhaps next time I should just call you. | 下次我还是直接打给你吧 |
[03:31] | Absolutely wrong. | 错得离谱 |
[03:33] | Not that I would, but if I did, | 虽然我并不会 但如果我打了 |
[03:35] | what exactly would be so wrong about that? | 为什么就错得离谱了 |
[03:38] | We don’t have the time. | 我们没这闲工夫 |
[03:41] | See, that’s why I gamble. | 所以我才赌博 |
[03:42] | Walter! Why the hell aren’t you answering your phone? | 沃特 你怎么不接电话 |
[03:46] | I was working! | 我在工作 |
[03:47] | I need you to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[03:49] | Just you. Urgent. | 只有你 急事 |
[03:51] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[03:52] | You know the name Mark Collins? | 你听过马克·柯林斯吗 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:59] | Let’s keep this quiet. | 别声张 |
[04:02] | Collins breached the unmarked perimeter | 柯林斯闯入了受军事管制的 |
[04:04] | at the military-controlled Montero Nuclear Reactor, | 蒙泰罗核反应堆无标记区域 |
[04:07] | about five miles from here. | 大概距此5英里 |
[04:09] | Did he say why he did it? | 他交代动机了吗 |
[04:10] | All he’s said so far is your name. | 他目前只说了你的名字 |
[04:13] | Wonder why that is. | 不知道是为什么呢 |
[04:15] | I haven’t talked to him in years. | 我好几年没跟他联系过了 |
[04:17] | General Ned Walker. | 奈德·沃克将军 |
[04:19] | The reactor’s under his command. | 反应堆在他管制之下 |
[04:21] | Mr. O’Brien. | 奥布莱恩先生 |
[04:22] | Anything you can do to determine his intent | 如果你能帮忙确定他的动机 |
[04:23] | and threat level would be a huge help. | 和威胁性 就帮我们大忙了 |
[04:25] | I’d like to get this buttoned up as soon as possible. | 我想尽快了结此事 |
[04:27] | How active is the reactor? | 反应堆现在在启用中吗 |
[04:28] | Not at all– | 完全没有 |
[04:29] | it’s been decommissioned and scheduled to be dismantled. | 反应堆已经退役 即将拆除 |
[04:32] | Basically, all we do is security. | 我们只是负责保卫 |
[04:35] | Now, how do you know Mr. Collins? | 你怎么认识柯林斯先生的 |
[04:37] | Mark used to work at my company, Scorpion. | 马克以前是我公司天蝎的员工 |
[04:57] | Hi, Walter. | 沃特 |
[04:58] | Mark. | 马克 |
[04:59] | So, what’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[05:01] | 782 782. | |
[05:02] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[05:03] | You have the second sharpest brain in the room, use it. | 你有这屋里第二聪明的脑子 好好想想 |
[05:06] | 782 782. | |
[05:07] | What, is that some kind of code? | 那是密码吗 |
[05:08] | No, it’s not code, it’s days. | 不是代码 是天数 |
[05:09] | 782 days since we saw each other. | 距我们上次见面已有782天 |
[05:11] | Mark, these people aren’t messing about. | 马克 这些人可不是闹着玩的 |
[05:13] | Please, tell me– why did you trespass at the reactor? | 请你告诉我 为什么要侵入核反应堆 |
[05:16] | And why did you ask for me? | 为什么说要见我 |
[05:17] | You’re working with the Feds now. | 你在跟联调局探员合作了 |
[05:19] | I also heard about that close call you had | 我还听说州长被生物黑客威胁时 |
[05:21] | with the governor on that biohacking thing. | 可算是死里逃生 |
[05:23] | That wasn’t reported. | 这件事并没有公开 |
[05:24] | How’d you hear about that? | 你是怎么听说的 |
[05:25] | No, he means, literally he heard it. | 不 他就是听到的 |
[05:28] | Mark’s a radio… expert. | 马克是无线电…专家 |
[05:30] | It’s okay, you can say “Hacker.” | 没事 你可以叫我黑客 |
[05:32] | He monitors nearly every signal that passes through the air. | 他几乎监控了空中传播的每一个信号 |
[05:35] | From truckers on CBs, to cell phone calls, | 包括民用波段电台 手机通话 |
[05:38] | to military communications. | 以及军队通讯 |
[05:41] | How long have you been spying on us? | 你监视我们多久了 |
[05:43] | Yes, please, Mr. Government, | 拜托 政府先生 |
[05:45] | go ahead and tell me again how bad spying is. | 监视这种事上你好意思说我吗 |
[05:49] | Mark. | 马克 |
[05:52] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[05:55] | Are we on solid ground now? | 稳定一些了吗 |
[05:56] | I could ask you the same thing, Walter. | 我也可以这样问你 沃特 |
[05:59] | But, yes, I’m as clear as a bell. | 不过我现在很清醒 |
[06:02] | And I’m 100% sure that there’s a problem. | 我百分百确定出事了 |
[06:05] | I mean, come on, I wouldn’t expect these normals to understand– | 我不指望这些正常人能够理解 |
[06:08] | 851.67 851.69 851.67, 851.69. | |
[06:12] | With a moderate isolation scheme I achieved a ten to the second, | 通过适度分离 我得出了一百 十万个 |
[06:16] | ten to the fifth uptick in BER. | 比特误差率涨点 |
[06:19] | What is he babbling about? | 他这是说什么呢 |
[06:21] | 632, black. | 632 黑色 |
[06:24] | 646, green. | 646 绿色 |
[06:26] | March 25. | 3月25日 |
[06:29] | You with me, Walter? | 明白了吗 沃特 |
[06:31] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道能指望你 |
[06:33] | All right, there’s not much time. | 时间不多了 |
[06:34] | Need you to get to my house, and open the notebooks. | 你得去我家里 打开那些笔记 |
[06:37] | Inside, you’ll find everything you need | 在里面 你会找到一切信息 |
[06:38] | to make sense of it all. | 来帮助你理解 |
[06:39] | Make sense of what? | 理解什么 |
[06:40] | Something big is happening. | 要出大事了 |
[06:42] | That’s not gonna suffice, son. | 光有这句话可不够 小子 |
[06:44] | Come on, what is it they say | 拜托 哪位伟人说过的 |
[06:46] | about time and being of the essence?! | 时间就是什么来着 |
[06:47] | Take him back to the cell. | 带他回牢房去 |
[06:49] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[06:51] | It’s something big, Walter. | 要出大事了 沃特 |
[06:57] | Guy says something big’s coming, then clams up. | 说完一句要出大事了 然后就缄口不言 |
[07:00] | Why is it you geniuses are such a pain in the ass? | 你们这群天才怎么这么蛋疼 |
[07:03] | He’s not to me. | 我觉得还好 |
[07:04] | He knows I understand his expertise, | 他知道我能理解他的能力 |
[07:06] | the radio frequencies, time codes. | 无线电频率 时间代码 |
[07:07] | But I won’t know for sure exactly what he’s going on about | 但是我还不能确定他说的是什么事 |
[07:10] | until I see his notes. | 我得看他的笔记 |
[07:11] | So, I’m gonna have to call my team, | 所以我得叫上我的队员 |
[07:13] | get them to meet us at Mark’s house. | 跟他们在马克家会合 |
[07:14] | Gentlemen, we have zero interest in opening the circle on this. | 各位 这件事最好不要让太多人知道 |
[07:17] | I will ensure their discretion, sir. | 我会让他们保密的 长官 |
[07:24] | What was that about earlier, | 刚刚他那句话怎么回事 |
[07:25] | about you keeping your head on solid ground? | 说你的情况并不稳定 |
[07:28] | Mark’s always had the wrong idea about me, | 马克对我的看法一直都是错的 |
[07:29] | it’s best to leave it at that. | 我只能这么说 |
[07:32] | Also, best not to tell the team whose house we’re going to. | 另外 最好不要告诉他们要去的地方是谁家 |
[07:50] | Guys, this way. | 这边来 |
[07:51] | You know how much we love a good mystery, Walter. | 你知道我们不喜欢秘密的 沃特 |
[07:53] | What exactly are we doing here? | 我们到底来这里干什么 |
[07:54] | Working. | 工作 |
[08:02] | Whoa, I bet this picks up the country station nice and clear. | 用这个听乡村电台肯定很清楚 |
[08:05] | That is quite a fence. | 这栅栏可真不简单 |
[08:07] | Half-inch diameter rebar, | 直径半英寸的钢筋 |
[08:09] | reinforced steel chain-link mesh. | 加固过的钢制网孔 |
[08:11] | Pure paranoia. | 真够拼的 |
[08:13] | When I rotated through Bellevue psychiatric, | 我在贝尔维尤精神病院工作的时候 |
[08:14] | I treated a patient who wore a diaper on his head | 曾治疗过一个头顶尿布的患者 |
[08:16] | and called himself “King Poo Poo.” | 自称是”便便国王” |
[08:18] | This is crazier. | 这人比他还疯狂 |
[08:21] | There can’t be more than a few people in California | 在加利福尼亚州 很少有人 |
[08:23] | with this much listening equipment. | 会有这种监听设备 |
[08:25] | Whose house is this, Walter? | 这是谁家 沃特 |
[08:26] | Keep an open mind. | 不用管那么多 |
[08:27] | Mark Collins?! | 马克·柯林斯吗 |
[08:28] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:29] | No, but Collins is. | 没有 但柯林斯疯了 |
[08:30] | Someone want to explain? | 有人能解释一下吗 |
[08:32] | He was a member of the team, it didn’t work out. | 他曾是队伍里的一员 但是不太顺利 |
[08:34] | With Collins, “Didn’t work out” is an understatement. | “不太顺利” 你这说法可真是轻描淡写了 |
[08:37] | You lured us here. | 你把我们骗了过来 |
[08:38] | Would you have come if you knew? | 要是早知道的话你们会来吗 |
[08:39] | No. | 不会 |
[08:40] | Help us find the recordings we’re looking for. | 帮我们找到记录吧 |
[08:42] | All we need is data. | 我们只需要数据 |
[08:43] | Where’s Collins? | 柯林斯在哪里 |
[08:45] | He was arrested. | 他被逮捕了 |
[08:46] | Of course he is. | 一点儿不惊讶 |
[08:47] | All right, let’s get a move on, come on. | 好了 开始行动吧 快 |
[08:50] | My God, was he always like this? | 天哪 他一直这样吗 |
[08:53] | Looks like he had a lonely few years. | 看来他近几年过得很孤独 |
[08:54] | Oh, tough for him. | 我可真”心疼”啊 |
[08:56] | What’s the story with this Collins? | 这位柯林斯到底做过什么 |
[08:58] | Well, if you didn’t agree with him, | 如果你不同意他的说法 |
[09:00] | he’d argue with you until you did, | 他会一直和你争论 直到你同意为止 |
[09:03] | and he knew his mind games. | 他非常精通心理游戏 |
[09:06] | The worst of it was how he affected Walter. | 最糟的是他对沃特的影响 |
[09:08] | He’d get in his head, | 他扰乱他的思维 |
[09:09] | erase his good judgment and forget we existed. | 让他无法做出正确判断并忘记我们的存在 |
[09:12] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[09:14] | We’re supposed to be working here. | 我们是来这里工作的 |
[09:16] | They really don’t like this guy. | 他们很不喜欢这个人 |
[09:18] | Maybe you should have told them up front? | 也许来之前你该告诉他们的 |
[09:21] | Just saying, secrets breed mistrust. | 我只是想说 秘密会滋生不信任 |
[09:23] | 2004, 2005 through 2014. | 2004 2005到2014 |
[09:28] | Playing all the hits from the obsessive top 40. | 下面即将播放强迫症榜单前40名的歌曲 |
[09:31] | Got the tape from March 25. | 找到3月25的带子了 |
[09:33] | Queue up 6:32 a.m. | 调到早晨6点32分 |
[09:37] | It’s incredible work. | 这真是太了不起了 |
[09:42] | It happens sometimes. | 这种情况也会发生 |
[09:43] | With Mark, it was intense, though. | 虽然马克的程度比较深 |
[09:45] | Like, if you played chess with him, | 比如说 如果你和他玩象棋 |
[09:46] | he’d make you doubt your every move. | 他会让你怀疑你自己走的每一步 |
[09:48] | And then “blammo”– checkmate. | 然后 他就将军了 |
[09:50] | Against you? | 和你吗 |
[09:52] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[09:54] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[09:56] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[09:58] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[09:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:01] | I said your name four times. | 我叫了你四次 |
[10:04] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[10:06] | Play the tape. | 播放那个带子 |
[10:07] | 6:32 a.m. | 早上6点32分 |
[10:10] | But, sir, I’m almost certain | 先生 我肯定如果我们 |
[10:11] | there will be a major problem | 找不到方法升级数据采集与监控系统 |
[10:12] | unless we find a way to run the SCADA update. | 那会有大麻烦的 |
[10:19] | Nothing until 6:46. | 这之后直到6点46什么都没有 |
[10:21] | Channel went dark for 14 minutes. | 频道中断了14分钟 |
[10:23] | Who is that on tape? | 带子里那个人是谁 |
[10:24] | A scientist at the reactor, | 核反应堆的一个科学家 |
[10:26] | talking over an internal radio. | 他们通过内部通讯系统交流 |
[10:28] | And “SCADA”? | “数据采集与监控系统”又是什么 |
[10:29] | These old reactors run on ancient 1980s technology. | 这些旧反应堆使用的是八十年代的技术 |
[10:32] | SCADA is the brain that controls the rest of the system. | 数据采集与监控系统是控制整个系统的中枢 |
[10:35] | And it needs to be kept up to date. | 它必须不断更新 |
[10:36] | What are they covering up? | 他们想掩盖什么 |
[10:39] | Collins has been down here for years | 柯林斯在这里待了好几年 |
[10:41] | capturing everything he could about his neighbor, | 尽己所能地收集关于他的邻居 |
[10:43] | the Montero Nuclear Power Plant. | 蒙泰罗核电站的一切 |
[10:45] | Rising ocean temperatures, | 海洋温度的上升 |
[10:47] | radiation levels near the plant. | 核电站附近的辐射强度 |
[10:50] | Right, so the water’s getting warmer, more radioactive, | 水温越来越高 放射性更强 |
[10:53] | and then someone at the power plant says there’s a problem. | 核电站的某人说这里有大问题 |
[10:55] | Poof, communications went blank. | 然后突然就通讯中断了 |
[10:56] | Collins is alerting us to a major problem | 柯林斯在警告我们一个 |
[10:59] | at the reactor that’s being actively ignored. | 被刻意忽略掉的核电站的大问题 |
[11:00] | Why on earth would someone do that? | 为什么有人会这么做 |
[11:01] | Standard bureaucratic cover-your-ass. | 典型的官僚主义明哲保身之道 |
[11:03] | Shocking to think that would extend to nuclear materials, | 虽然很惊叹这竟然会延伸到核材料上来 |
[11:06] | but it does. | 但这就是真相 |
[11:08] | Okay, so we pass this on to the army, | 好的 所以我们把这事儿告诉军方 |
[11:09] | and we are done here, right? | 然后我们就大功告成了 对吧 |
[11:11] | No. | 并不是 |
[11:11] | Collins wouldn’t have called us | 如果此事不需要我们的专业能力 |
[11:12] | unless he thought it needed our expertise. | 柯林斯是不会来找我们的 |
[11:14] | Since when does he call us? | 他什么时候找过我们了 |
[11:16] | General Walker said he needs our help. | 沃克将军说他需要我们的帮助 |
[11:18] | Who knows how dangerous this situation is? | 谁知道这会有多危险呢 |
[11:20] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[11:21] | Guys, what’s happening here? | 伙计们 这是怎么了 |
[11:24] | We just took a job upgrading an ancient nuclear power plant. | 我们刚刚接了升级旧核电站系统的工作 |
[11:29] | End of story. | 就是这样 |
[11:33] | Want to know what’s really happening here? | 你想知道这到底是怎么了吗 |
[11:34] | Mark Collins is back in our lives. | 马克·柯林斯重回我们的生活了 |
[11:36] | If this nuclear power plant doesn’t melt down, | 就算核电站没熔毁 |
[11:38] | the team might. | 这支队伍也差不多了 |
[12:02] | Oh, oh, this is wonderful. | 这真是太棒了 |
[12:03] | The creepiest place on earth. | 地球上最可怕的地方 |
[12:05] | We’ll upgrade the system. | 我们会升级好系统 |
[12:06] | We’ll be gone in two hours. | 只要两小时我们就可以离开了 |
[12:08] | Without speaking to Collins, correct? | 不用和柯林斯讲话的 对吧 |
[12:11] | General’s coming. | 将军来了 |
[12:12] | General. | 将军 |
[12:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:14] | Somebody educate me. | 谁来给我解释一下情况 |
[12:16] | You guys wait here. | 你们在这里等等 |
[12:21] | Now, Collins intercepted discussions | 柯林斯拦截了一段关于这个反应堆的 |
[12:23] | about the reactor’s software and computers. | 软件和电脑的谈话 |
[12:25] | Now, the ones that regulate | 控制核反应堆核心温度的 |
[12:26] | the nuclear core temperatures | 电脑系统 |
[12:28] | were installed in the late 1980s. | 是八十年代后期安装的 |
[12:30] | Walter believes that the software | 沃特认为早在15年前 |
[12:31] | should’ve been completely updated 15 years ago. | 软件系统就该全面升级了 |
[12:33] | Standard bureaucratic mentality is to go cheap, | 标准的官僚主义心态是想要便宜点 |
[12:36] | patches on patches. | 不停打补丁就好了 |
[12:38] | This whole system becomes a house of cards. | 因此这整个系统变得极易崩溃 |
[12:39] | But I’m looking at a core temperature gauge | 但这个核心温度测量器 |
[12:41] | in the green. | 指向的是绿色 |
[12:42] | Yeah, well, there are shoddy indicators all around this place. | 是啊 这里到处都是粗制滥造的指示器 |
[12:46] | Mind if I try something? | 介意我试一下吗 |
[12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | The plant’s got time-worn fail-safes, | 核电站的自动故障保险系统虽年代久远 |
[12:50] | but we’re supposed to believe | 但是我们却要相信 |
[12:51] | some rambling lunatic we found in a field? | 一个在荒野里被发现的语无伦次的疯子吗 |
[12:53] | Well, a brilliant mind with a likely 190 IQ. | 他有一个智商高达190的聪明大脑 |
[13:04] | General, you had a loose fuse. | 将军 你的电线松了 |
[13:06] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[13:07] | Why don’t you play the tape? | 你为什么不放一下那盘磁带呢 |
[13:09] | General, let me show you something. | 将军 我给你看点东西 |
[13:15] | The problem is, it stopped regulating | 问题是 它停止调控了 |
[13:17] | and a SCADA update is risky as hell. | 而且升级数据采集与监控系统是很危险的 |
[13:19] | God help us if it fails. | 假如失败了就完了 |
[13:21] | That’s Dr. Fitzsimmons, | 那是菲茨西蒙斯博士 |
[13:22] | lead safety officer of the plant. | 核电站的首席安全官 |
[13:23] | Yeah, on a cell call to his wife | 没错 在他给妻子打的电话中 |
[13:25] | saying that the reactor software | 他说反应堆的软件 |
[13:26] | is failing to regulate the nuclear core temperatures, | 没能调控反应堆堆心的温度 |
[13:28] | and he’s too scared to say anything. | 而他太害怕了 所以什么也没敢说 |
[13:29] | Now, he’s the one that runs your safety checks, correct? | 他就是负责你们安全检查的人 是吧 |
[13:32] | And he just moved to Pennsylvania six weeks ago. | 而且六周前 他刚刚搬去宾夕法尼亚州 |
[13:34] | His replacement hasn’t been hired. | 还没聘请接任他工作的人 |
[13:36] | The only regular traffic here are the MPs guarding the perimeter. | 平常这里只有军警在守卫着这周边 |
[13:39] | The reactor’s inoperative. | 反应堆并没有运行 |
[13:41] | It’s in cool-down mode for the next eight years | 在接下来的八年它都会处于冷却模式 |
[13:43] | until it can be dismantled. | 直到它被拆掉为止 |
[13:44] | Except it’s not being properly regulated. | 可是它并没有被正确地调控 |
[13:46] | So it’s not cooling down, it’s overheating. | 所以它就没有冷却 而是过热了 |
[13:49] | Now, the system needs SCADA updates. | 现在 这个系统需要升级数据采监 |
[13:52] | Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition. | 数据采集与监控系统 |
[13:54] | You know, I confess to a basic knowledge of the technology here, | 我承认我没什么基本的技术知识 |
[13:57] | so if we’re facing the next Fukishima, | 所以假如我们又一次面临福岛事件了 |
[13:59] | tell me that. | 你就直说 |
[14:00] | General, I can fix this, | 将军 我能解决的 |
[14:02] | and as soon as Collins gets here, we begin. | 柯林斯一到这里 我们马上开始 |
[14:04] | Collins? | 柯林斯 |
[14:05] | So the guy in the tin foil hat | 所以说那个戴着锡箔帽的家伙 |
[14:07] | is gonna walk us out of this? | 会带领我们走出这次危机吗 |
[14:08] | Look. | 你看 |
[14:09] | From listening to chatter, | 通过监听闲聊的内容 |
[14:11] | Collins diagramed this exactly. | 柯林斯就完完全全把它画出来了 |
[14:13] | Patches on patches. | 每一点都对上了 |
[14:16] | Now, if we try to upgrade using the wrong building blocks, | 假如我们用错误的构造块来升级 |
[14:20] | it could fry the whole system. | 就有可能把整个系统都烧掉 |
[14:21] | Collins’ knowledge of this mess | 柯林斯对这片混乱的了解 |
[14:23] | could help prevent that, | 可以帮助我们防止这一点 |
[14:25] | and given the core temperature, | 而且考虑到堆心的温度 |
[14:26] | I’d say we have 18 hours before it starts to overheat. | 我觉得在它过热前 我们有18小时 |
[14:28] | Don’t even say the word “Meltdown.” | 别提”熔毁”这个词 |
[14:30] | Keep him in handcuffs | 用手铐铐着他 |
[14:31] | with a gun at his back for all I care. | 拿枪指着他的背 我都不在乎 |
[14:34] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[14:37] | A little more on Collins? | 再说点柯林斯的事 |
[14:38] | He’s what my teachers used to call me, | 他就是我老师过去用来形容我的词 |
[14:39] | “A bad influence.” | “坏榜样” |
[14:40] | He and Walter would push each other and just get lost in the work. | 他和沃特会互相逼对方 然后迷失在工作里 |
[14:43] | Theoretical algorithms for days. | 弄几天的理论算法 |
[14:44] | No breaks, no food, no sleep. They’d barely speak. | 不吃不睡不休息 连话都不怎么说 |
[14:47] | Sometimes we’d lose Walter for weeks. | 有时候我们几周都不能和沃特交流 |
[14:49] | It’s called a savant dissociative state. | 这种状态被称为”学者游离状态” |
[14:51] | Not pretty. | 一点都不好 |
[14:51] | Then what? | 然后怎么了 |
[14:52] | Mark just disappeared. | 马克就这么失踪了 |
[14:54] | Thin air. | 无影无踪 |
[14:55] | Walter was pretty affected. | 沃特挺受影响的 |
[14:56] | Simply put, Mark is disruptive. | 简单来说 马克很具有破坏性 |
[14:59] | So, project manager, | 项目经理 |
[15:00] | does today strike you as a good day for disruptive? | 在你看来 今天适合被破坏一下吗 |
[15:08] | You going to talk to our man? | 你是要去和他谈谈吗 |
[15:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:11] | Good. I may not know that much about geniuses, | 很好 也许我没这么了解天才们 |
[15:14] | but I do know when someone’s keeping a secret. | 但我确实了解一个人有所隐瞒的时候是什么样 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:21] | You’re making a lot of unilateral decisions | 你做出了很多单方面的决定 |
[15:23] | to include a guy no one else wants. | 要拉一个大家都不喜欢的人入伙 |
[15:25] | They’ll have to deal with it. | 他们必须要接受这一点 |
[15:26] | I’m trying to keep this facility | 我是在试图保护这个建筑 |
[15:27] | and four million people from getting cooked. | 以及四百万人不被烤熟 |
[15:29] | You obviously have a very different relationship | 显然 和其他人比起来 |
[15:31] | with Collins than the others, | 你和柯林斯有着非比寻常的关系 |
[15:33] | and you miss it since he left? | 而自从他离开后你就一直在怀念吗 |
[15:34] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 正是这样 |
[15:36] | Or is it that he’s now alone living in squalor, | 还是说如今他孑然一身 生活潦倒 |
[15:38] | and you feel bad for him? | 而你对此心怀愧疚呢 |
[15:39] | You know I don’t think emotionally. | 你知道我思考是不带感情色彩的 |
[15:40] | That’s your job, okay? | 那是你的工作好吗 |
[15:41] | Which you’re certainly not making it easy to do. | 而你显然让我的工作变得很困难 |
[15:45] | A little insight would help everyone. | 透露点信息 对大家都有好处 |
[15:53] | Wise choice, my friend. | 明智的选择 我的朋友 |
[15:55] | Come on, let’s get to work. | 来吧 我们赶快开工吧 |
[15:57] | The gang’s all here. I love it! | 整个团队都到了 我爱死这样了 |
[15:59] | Sylvester, my brother! Come on. | 希尔维斯特 我的兄弟 来吧 |
[16:03] | Well, come on! | 快来啊 |
[16:06] | Now, this is a two-pronged attack. | 这是两方面的攻击 |
[16:07] | There’s two computers that need our attention. | 有两个电脑需要我们注意 |
[16:09] | First there’s this one. | 首先是这个 |
[16:10] | It runs the reactor. | 它是运行反应堆的 |
[16:12] | Exactly whom are we taking orders from? | 我们到底听谁的 |
[16:15] | Both of us. | 听我们俩的 |
[16:16] | We need to download the reactor calibrations from here. | 我们需要从这里下载反应堆校准 |
[16:19] | For the civilians? | 是为了民众们吗 |
[16:20] | Reactor calibrations tell the computer if hot is too hot, | 反应堆校准系统会指示电脑温度是否过热 |
[16:23] | so it knows what’s an alarm and what’s normal. | 电脑会判定该发出警报还是维持正常运转 |
[16:25] | Can’t update the system without getting that information here first. | 如果不先从这里得到信息 就无法更新系统 |
[16:28] | Did you get smarter, Sylvester? | 你变聪明了吗 希尔维斯特 |
[16:30] | I think I’ve always been this smart. | 我一直都这么聪明 |
[16:32] | Right. | 是啊 |
[16:33] | Second thing we need to do | 我们要做的第二件事是 |
[16:35] | is to prep the system for the SCADA update. | 让系统做好数据采集与监控更新准备 |
[16:37] | Otherwise, it would be like putting a new V12 | 否则 就像把新的V12发动机 |
[16:39] | in an old Model T. | 放进一辆老式汽车里 |
[16:42] | Happy, | 乐乐 |
[16:42] | you and Toby can handle that. | 你和托比负责搞定这个 |
[16:44] | I do not like him handing out assignments. | 我不希望由他来分配任务 |
[16:46] | It’s efficient, Happy. | 效率第一 乐乐 |
[16:48] | We’re here to do a job. | 我们是来工作的 |
[16:49] | Now, the main computer, that’s near here? | 现在 主控机在这附近吗 |
[16:52] | We’re at the reactor. | 我们正处在反应堆内 |
[16:54] | The mainframe is in this building here. | 主机就在这栋楼里 |
[16:56] | About a quarter mile across the campus, max. | 距离园区最多只有四分之一英里 |
[16:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:01] | Get a move on, people. | 开始行动吧 伙计们 |
[17:04] | We have a job to do. | 我们有工作要做 |
[17:10] | Remember what I said. | 记住我说过的话 |
[17:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:17] | This technology predates my birth. | 这里的技术比我的年纪都大 |
[17:22] | Well, hello. We come to you from the distant past. | 你好 我们是从遥远的过去来的 |
[17:28] | Are we seriously supposed to stop a nuclear meltdown | 我们真的要阻止核反应堆熔毁 |
[17:31] | with this junk? | 仅凭这些垃圾吗 |
[17:32] | You are and you will. | 是的 而且必须成功 |
[17:36] | He really tests my nerves. | 他绝对是在考验我的意志力 |
[17:38] | Prepare the SCADA system upgrade. | 准备更新数据采集与监控系统 |
[17:40] | We’ll be there in ten minutes. | 十分钟后我们就到 |
[17:46] | Thanks for letting me help with this. | 谢谢你让我来帮忙 |
[17:49] | It was efficient. | 效率第一 |
[17:52] | Some things never change. | 有些事一直没变 |
[17:54] | Except now you’re getting paid. | 除了一点 你现在有收入了 |
[17:57] | Team’s coming together. | 团队聚在一起 |
[17:59] | You got a girl. | 你还找了个妞 |
[18:01] | You’ve been spending too much time in your basement. | 你在地下室里待太久了 |
[18:04] | You could’ve called the cops or the military, | 你可以找警方或军方 |
[18:06] | but you-you chose us. | 但你却选择了我们 |
[18:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:10] | Do you ever think about any of our old projects? | 你有想过我们以前的项目吗 |
[18:13] | We were making a lot of progress on our super symmetry theory. | 在超对称理论方面我们取得了很大的进步 |
[18:17] | Maybe when we wrap up here, you could show me the new data? | 也许等这个任务完成 你能把新数据给我 |
[18:22] | Maybe you owe me one? | 也许是你欠我的 |
[18:24] | You do understand | 你要明白 |
[18:26] | I wasn’t pleased with the way that things turned out. | 事情变成今天这样并不是我所希望的 |
[18:29] | Was that “EQ” Walter? | 这是”情商”沃特说的话吗 |
[18:31] | Maybe you could reminisce later? | 你们还是稍后再叙旧吧 |
[18:33] | Focus on the work right now. | 现在把注意力集中在工作上 |
[18:35] | Boss man’s right. | 老板说得对 |
[18:38] | Okay, uh, for this section of code, | 好的 对于这部分的代码 |
[18:40] | you’re gonna need RPL and PARADOX. | 你需要远程启动和PARADOX数据库 |
[18:41] | This OS isn’t corrupt? | 操作系统不会被感染吗 |
[18:43] | It’s like they have their own language. | 就好像他们有自己的一套语言 |
[18:45] | Imagine that kind of intensity for three weeks straight. | 想象一下这种强度一直持续三周 |
[18:47] | And he just disappeared, no trace? | 然后他就突然消失得无影无踪吗 |
[18:49] | Walter wouldn’t discuss it. | 沃特不肯跟我们谈论这件事 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:53] | We’re good to download the reactor calibrations. | 可以开始下载反应堆校准系统 |
[18:56] | Sylvester, you’re on. | 希尔维斯特 该你了 |
[18:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:58] | We have not run a full diagnostic. | 我们还没有进行全面诊断 |
[19:01] | If we don’t stress-test the system circuitry, | 如果不对电路系统进行压力测试 |
[19:02] | it could be us melting this place down. | 我们很可能会把这里毁掉 |
[19:04] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[19:06] | When we upgrade, it will pump a lot of electricity | 升级系统时 会有大量的电流 |
[19:08] | through this junk pile. | 从这个废料堆中流出 |
[19:09] | If this system has flaws– | 如果系统有缺陷 |
[19:11] | old wiring, rat-chewed insulation– | 线路老化或者绝缘体被老鼠啃咬 |
[19:13] | we want to know now and where so we can fortify. | 现在必须马上定位缺陷 对其加固 |
[19:16] | No, that’s a waste of time. | 不 那是在浪费时间 |
[19:17] | We’re not rebuilding a motorcycle engine. | 我们又不是改造摩托车发动机 |
[19:20] | Look, that test alone could overload the system. | 光是那些测试就会使系统超负荷运转 |
[19:23] | Walter, I know what I’m talking about. | 沃特 我知道我在说什么 |
[19:24] | Not more than I do. | 我知道得更多 |
[19:26] | Would someone make the call here? | 这里到底谁说的算 |
[19:30] | Happy, we’ve only got one shot. | 乐乐 我们只有一次机会 |
[19:33] | If your diagnostic crashes the system, | 如果诊断使系统崩溃 |
[19:35] | then we have a meltdown in 17 and a half hours, | 那么17个半小时之后 核反应堆就会熔毁 |
[19:37] | and we might not have enough time | 我们可能没有足够的时间 |
[19:39] | to rebuild the system from scratch. | 重新建立系统 |
[19:41] | If Collins runs the download | 如果柯林斯在系统准备就绪 |
[19:42] | before the system’s ready for it, | 之前就运行下载程序 |
[19:43] | we have a meltdown now. | 那我们现在就被熔毁了 |
[19:45] | Happy’s never liked me. | 乐乐从来就没喜欢过我 |
[19:47] | Her opposition is personal. | 她是因为个人原因才提出反对 |
[19:48] | It’s not based on knowledge. | 并不是基于理论基础 |
[19:50] | Knowledge that I have of this reactor that she doesn’t. | 我对这个反应堆足够了解 而她没有 |
[19:54] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:55] | I have complete confidence in this. | 我对此有十足把握 |
[19:57] | Well, you’d better be right, son. | 你最好是正确的 小子 |
[20:00] | Because there’s no do-over. | 因为没有机会重来 |
[20:02] | Don’t do it, Walter. | 别这么做 沃特 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | We are downloading the reactor calibrations. | 正在下载反应堆校准程序 |
[20:23] | Four-minute ETA. | 大概还要四分钟 |
[20:25] | Walt, a minute outside. | 沃特 到外面来一下 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:28] | You might have just bought yourself some good will | 你刚刚让自己 |
[20:30] | for that trespassing charge. | 摆脱了闯入重地的罪名 |
[20:32] | I’m just glad to be of service, General. | 很高兴为您服务 将军 |
[20:43] | Don’t ever take someone else’s side over me in public again, Walter, | 不要再当着所有人的面跟别人站在一边 沃特 |
[20:47] | or I will disappear on you faster than Collins did. | 不然我保证我会比柯林斯更快消失 |
[20:49] | You’re taking this personal. | 你把这事看得太私人了 |
[20:51] | It was business. | 我只是就事论事而已 |
[20:52] | I was trying to avoid a meltdown. | 我是在想办法避免核反应堆熔毁 |
[20:54] | I already stopped a meltdown– yours. | 我已经帮你避免了一场灾难了 你的灾难 |
[20:57] | Ten-day bender with Collins, | 和柯林斯在一起十天 |
[21:00] | and who pulled you out of it? | 是谁把你救回来的 |
[21:01] | You were damn near starved, muttering to yourself. | 你当时极度缺乏营养 在那自言自语 |
[21:05] | I practically had to force-feed you. | 我得强行喂你吃饭 |
[21:07] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[21:07] | When he bailed, it was the best thing for us. | 他的离开是发生在我们身上最好的事情 |
[21:10] | And him being back is the worst. | 他的归来是最坏的事情 |
[21:14] | And if he stays, | 如果他留下来 |
[21:16] | and you take another trip down the rabbit hole with him, | 而你又要和他重回”兔子洞” |
[21:18] | you are on your own. | 那你一个人去吧 |
[21:20] | I am not going through that again. | 我不会再帮你了 |
[21:23] | Happy… | 乐乐 |
[21:24] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[21:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:35] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你不开心 |
[21:36] | The note expresses a few things that might make you smile. | 纸条上的东西也许能让你开怀一笑 |
[21:38] | Are you kidding? I’m going toe-to-toe with Walter | 你在跟我开玩笑 我才和沃特大吵一架 |
[21:41] | and you hand me a mash note? | 然后你给我递了封情书 |
[21:42] | When you feel the time is right, read it, | 找个合适的时间看看 |
[21:44] | and you will understand why I gave it to you. | 你会明白为什么我把它给你 |
[21:46] | Pretend I know a little about the human psyche. | 好歹假装一下我对人体心理有点了解 |
[21:48] | “Rebuilding a motorcycle engine.” | “重装摩托车引擎” |
[21:50] | Collins always loved digging that knife in. | 柯林斯以前总喜欢以这种言语伤人 |
[21:52] | You love rebuilding motorcycle engines. | 你是很喜欢重装摩托车引擎啊 |
[21:55] | It’s hardly the breadth of my ability. | 那根本不在我的能力范围之内 |
[21:59] | Screw him. This computer could still use a circuit test. | 不管了 这台电脑仍然需要电路检测 |
[22:02] | We can at least do half this job safely. | 我们至少可以安全地做完一半 |
[22:08] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[22:09] | Almost done downloading the old reactor configuration. | 我们还在下载之前的反应器结构 |
[22:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | The others were always very sharp, Walter, | 其他人都很聪明 沃特 |
[22:18] | But they were never us. | 但他们不是我们 |
[22:28] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[22:31] | Happy, what do you see? | 乐乐 你看见什么了 |
[22:33] | The backup generator in chamber one blew out. | 一号房间里的备用发电机爆了 |
[22:35] | Walter, I think it’s my fault. | 沃特 我觉得是我的错 |
[22:38] | It happened right after I-I ran the system check. | 我刚刚开始系统检查之后就出这事了 |
[22:41] | Happy, I told you not to! | 乐乐 我跟你说了不要那么做 |
[22:42] | We evacuate now, | 在所有的安全门关闭之前 |
[22:43] | before all the containment doors close. | 我们得撤离 |
[22:45] | Containment? | 安全门 |
[22:46] | Why am I thinking this isn’t a drill? | 为什么我觉得这不是演习 |
[22:48] | No, this is what you get | 当已经老化的系统 |
[22:49] | when an aging system is held together | 用胶带跟一个炸弹绑在一起三十年 |
[22:51] | with duct tape and a hail mary for 30 years. | 这就是你现在看到的场景 |
[22:55] | Cooling system! Radiation leak! | 冷却系统 辐射已经泄漏 |
[22:58] | Get out of here now! | 快从这里出去 |
[23:02] | O’Brien, get your ass in gear! | 奥布莱恩 快走 |
[23:03] | No, we’re still downloading. | 不行 我们还在下载 |
[23:05] | If I leave now, we’re all dead. | 如果我现在走了 大家都会死 |
[23:06] | I can still fix this. | 我能行 |
[23:09] | Give me an ETA. | 给我个预计时间 |
[23:12] | Got the reactor configuration. | 已经下好了反应器结构 |
[23:14] | We can upgrade the system in the computer room. | 我们可以在电脑室升级系统 |
[23:17] | If we get out alive. | 如果我们能活着出去的话 |
[23:23] | The containment doors are closing! | 安全门要关上了 |
[23:25] | Should we tell them that | 要不要告诉他们 |
[23:25] | if the core temp keeps rising | 如果核心温度按这个速度上升 |
[23:27] | at this rate, we’re less than 60 minutes from full meltdown? | 离全面核熔毁只有六十分钟 |
[23:30] | Maybe hold that off until they’re out. | 等他们出去了再说吧 |
[23:36] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[23:37] | Come on, Cabe, come on! | 凯布 快点啊 |
[23:40] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 |
[23:41] | Get to the door, get to the door! | 快跑到门那里去 快跑 |
[23:42] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[23:43] | Paige, get to the door! | 佩吉 朝门跑 |
[23:44] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[23:49] | There’s got to be a way to get them out of here. | 一定有办法让他们出来 |
[23:52] | Guys, there’s a door | 伙计们 冷却室尽头 |
[23:53] | at the end of the walkway over the cooling room. | 还有一扇门 |
[23:56] | It must be defective | 这扇门应该是出了什么问题 |
[23:57] | cause it’s closing slower than the others. | 因为它关得比其它门要慢 |
[23:59] | But you’d better move your asses. | 但你们最好动作快点 |
[24:13] | Over there, the door! | 门在那 |
[24:17] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[24:18] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[24:19] | Hurry. | 快啊 |
[24:21] | Cabe! Cabe! It’s not gonna hold! | 凯布 门要坚持不住了 |
[24:23] | Go now! | 快走 |
[24:24] | Cabe, it’s not gonna… | 凯布 门要… |
[24:26] | Go! go! | 快走 |
[24:29] | There’s got to be an override here somewhere. | 肯定还有别的控制装置 |
[24:33] | Damn it! | 去死吧 |
[24:35] | Calculate fast, Walter! | 沃特 快算一下 |
[24:36] | How much time to get me out of here? | 把我从这里弄出来要多久 |
[24:38] | You hold on tight. I’m gonna figure this out. | 坚持住 我会想办法的 |
[24:50] | What’s going on? | 现在怎么样了 |
[24:51] | Walter’s safe. Cabe’s trapped in there. | 沃特安全了 而凯布被困在里面 |
[24:55] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你呀 |
[24:56] | Hey, how about you settle down? | 你消停点行不行 |
[24:58] | Oh, that’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[24:59] | The tell-it-like-it-is shrink making up for his pal’s mistake. | 实话实说的心理学家正在弥补伙伴犯的错呢 |
[25:03] | All right, I got it– layout of the entire power plant. | 好 我找到了 整个核电站的平面图 |
[25:06] | There’s got to be an escape route | 里面的某个地方一定有 |
[25:07] | for Cabe in here somewhere. | 能让凯布逃生的路线 |
[25:10] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[25:12] | The monitor won’t let me see the full size. | 显示器上看不了整幅图 |
[25:14] | Print it. | 那就打出来 |
[25:15] | Okay, good idea. | 好主意 |
[25:21] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[25:23] | Come on, you slow bastard! | 快点啊 你个拖拉鬼 |
[25:28] | Okay, I’m sorry I yelled. | 不好意思我不该吼你 |
[25:31] | Guys, where are we? | 同志们 怎么样了 |
[25:32] | The reactor blueprints won’t print, the monitor’s frozen. | 反应堆设计图打不出来 显示屏又死机了 |
[25:35] | This is bad. | 情况不妙啊 |
[25:41] | It just got worse. | 现在更糟了 |
[25:42] | That’s radioactive steam escaping. | 带辐射的蒸汽泄漏了 |
[25:44] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[25:46] | Cabe? | 凯布 |
[25:47] | A pipe just broke. | 一根管子刚才爆了 |
[25:49] | I need to know if that steam’s contaminated. | 我需要知道蒸汽是否被污染了 |
[25:51] | The structural integrity | 你所在建筑的结构整体性 |
[25:52] | of the building you’re in may be compromised. | 也许已经破坏了 |
[25:54] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[25:56] | It’s a large room; if you’re out in ten minutes, | 那是个大房间 如果你能在十分钟内逃出 |
[25:58] | It won’t be worse than a couple of X-rays. | 最多就像照了几次X光一样 |
[25:59] | What’s the likelihood I’m gonna get out of here in ten minutes? | 那我在十分钟内从这里逃出的可能性有多少 |
[26:04] | He knows the greater good would be to | 他清楚我们最好应该不管他 |
[26:05] | forget about him and concentrate on stopping the meltdown. | 而是集中注意阻止反应堆熔毁 |
[26:08] | We can’t let him die. | 我们不能眼睁睁看着他死啊 |
[26:09] | You’re actually worried about a man’s life? | 你真的在为一个人的生命而担忧吗 |
[26:11] | That’s not the Walter O’Brien I remember. | 这可不是我印象中的沃特·奥布莱恩啊 |
[26:13] | You can help him. Doesn’t need all of us | 你能帮他的 升级系统不需要 |
[26:15] | to upgrade the system. | 我们所有人的参与 |
[26:16] | We could solve two problems at once. | 我们可以齐头并进 |
[26:20] | The effluent pipe. | 排水管 |
[26:22] | Pumps water out of the reactor and into the ocean. | 从反应堆中抽水排到海里 |
[26:23] | He could get in it and ride it out away from the power plant. | 他可以进去然后逃出核电站 |
[26:27] | Which one is it? | 哪根是排水管 |
[26:29] | I don’t remember off the top of my head. | 我一下子想不起来 |
[26:31] | I recorded radio chatter about its last cooling system check. | 我录下了上次冷却系统检测的无线电通话 |
[26:35] | June of ’04. It’s back at my house. | 04年6月 录音在我家 |
[26:36] | It’s five minutes away. | 距离这里五分钟 |
[26:37] | Take him. | 带走他 |
[26:39] | Under guard. | 严加看守 |
[26:41] | Happy, go with him, | 乐乐 跟他走 |
[26:43] | translate the schematics. | 翻译图示 |
[26:47] | Hey, Collins, | 柯林斯 |
[26:48] | You lay off her, or we have an issue. | 你可别惹她 不然跟你没完 |
[26:53] | Happy and Collins might not play nice together. Can you… | 乐乐和柯林斯可能会处不好 你能不能 |
[26:55] | I’ll go with them. | 我和他们一起走 |
[26:56] | Walter, do I want to hear | 沃特 计算出来的结果可能性 |
[26:58] | the stats on how this might turn out? | 是我想听到的吗 |
[27:00] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[27:01] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[27:02] | I’d say, best guess, you have a one-in-three chance. | 最佳猜测 你有三分之一的机会 |
[27:08] | Walter, if my life is in the hands of this Collins guy, | 沃特 如果我的命掌握在那个柯林斯手中 |
[27:12] | I need to know if you’re hiding something. | 我得知道你是不是瞒着我什么 |
[27:19] | Three years ago, I had him committed to an asylum. | 三年前 我送他进了疯人院 |
[27:22] | Fantastic. | 真是妙极了 |
[27:31] | June 2004. | 2004年6月 |
[27:44] | Three minutes until Cabe gets radiation poisoning. | 离凯布受到核辐射还有三分钟 |
[27:49] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[27:50] | Effluent channel, outbound to ocean, Pipe 6, Chamber 19-A. | 排水管道 外排入海 19-A室管道6 |
[27:56] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[27:57] | Pipe 6, Chamber 19-A. | 是19-A室的6号管道 |
[27:59] | How certain are we? | 我们有多确定 |
[28:00] | Totally certain. | 完全确定 |
[28:01] | Unless they changed it in the last ten years, | 除非在过去十年中他们改了管道 |
[28:02] | which is possible. | 不过也有可能 |
[28:04] | Cabe, we found the one pipe | 凯布 我们找到了那条 |
[28:06] | that’s gonna get you out to safety. | 能带你逃出生天的管道 |
[28:08] | What’ll the other pipes do? | 那其他管道呢 |
[28:09] | Don’t think about that right now. | 现在别多想了 |
[28:11] | Okay. But for the record, if you’re wrong and I get killed, | 好 但是我郑重声明 如果你错了我死了 |
[28:14] | I’m gonna be very pissed off. | 我会很恼火的 |
[28:16] | Yeah, I’ll be pissed off if you don’t start running now. | 好 如果你现在不跑的话我就要生气了 |
[28:19] | Cabe, Chamber 19-A is down the hall ahead of you. | 凯布 19-A室在你前面的走廊尽头 |
[28:25] | And the pipes have access hatches. | 管道有一个入口舱门 |
[28:27] | You drop in it, it should carry you out to safety | 你爬进去 它应该能带你到 |
[28:30] | about a hundred yards from shore. | 距离约海岸九十米处的安全地点 |
[28:34] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好的 我准备好了 |
[28:36] | Hey, listen, kid, if this doesn’t work out… | 听着 小子 如果这行不通 |
[28:42] | I’m glad I got to know you. | 我很高兴认识你 |
[28:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:47] | A man gives you what could be his last good-bye, | 一个人可能刚给了你最后的告别 |
[28:49] | And you say “okay”? | 而你却说”好”吗 |
[28:51] | You could use some time on the couch. | 你该去做做心理辅导了 |
[28:56] | I may be seeing you soon, sweetheart. | 我可能不久就要与你相见了 宝贝 |
[29:07] | He’s in. | 他进去了 |
[29:11] | Gonna say a little prayer for him right now. | 现在该为他祈祷了 |
[29:13] | I don’t really believe in death. | 我并不相信死亡 |
[29:15] | First rule of physics: energy can’t be created or destroyed; | 物理学基本原理 能量不能凭空被创造和毁灭 |
[29:18] | It just changes shape. | 它只是改变了形态而已 |
[29:20] | But still. | 但你继续 |
[29:37] | Ladies. | 美女们 |
[29:38] | Mister, are you okay? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[29:39] | Never better. | 好极了 |
[29:53] | Give me an update. | 给我报告最近情况 |
[29:54] | Less than 30 minutes to stop the meltdown. | 离核反应堆熔毁还有不到三十分钟 |
[29:55] | Now, step one was the reactor calibrations, | 第一步 校准反应堆 |
[29:57] | which we downloaded. | 已经下载好了 |
[29:58] | This is step two– | 现在进行第二步 |
[29:59] | we’re programming SCADA update. | 要更新数据采集与监控系统 |
[30:01] | When we’re finished, we can send it to the reactor remotely. | 完成之后 就能将其发送至远程反应堆 |
[30:03] | The moment this update hits the reactor, | 更新数据命中反应堆的那一刻 |
[30:05] | it’s programmed to drop all of the core temperatures | 程序会使核心温度降至 |
[30:07] | to a normal level. | 正常水平 |
[30:08] | Which means the meltdown is | 也就是说核反应堆 |
[30:09] | 100% no longer a threat, correct? | 绝对不会发生熔毁了 对吗 |
[30:11] | Correct. And then I get hammered. | 没错 然后我就去喝酒庆祝 |
[30:15] | What if this doesn’t work? | 如果不起作用呢 |
[30:16] | You got roughly 45 minutes. | 大概会有四十五分钟 |
[30:18] | Take your car, get Ralph, | 开车带上拉尔夫 |
[30:20] | drive like hell past the Santa Monica mountains. | 狠踩油门驶出圣塔莫妮卡山 |
[30:22] | Radiation cloud should pool up | 辐射云应该会集中在 |
[30:24] | in the San Fernando Valley basin. | 圣费尔南多谷盆地 |
[30:26] | You might be okay. | 你们应该会没事的 |
[30:27] | No one would blame you if you wanted a head start. | 如果你想先行一步 没人会怪你 |
[30:30] | If it doesn’t work, I’ll go get Ralph. | 如果失败 我会去接拉尔夫 |
[30:33] | But it will. | 肯定会成功的 |
[30:35] | I believe in us. | 我相信我们 |
[30:36] | Yeah, well, us is all I’ve got. | 这支队伍是我的全部 |
[30:55] | Tell me it’s done. | 告诉我搞定了 |
[30:57] | The reactor’s safe? | 反应堆安全了吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah, I can talk you through the reboot. Hold on. | 我可以一步步教你如何重启 等等 |
[31:04] | Numbers are my photo albums. | 数字就是我的相册 |
[31:06] | Days elapsed since significant occurrences. | 重大事件发生后所经过的天数 |
[31:09] | I change them every morning. | 我每天早上都会更改数字 |
[31:10] | That’s my birthday. | 那是我的生日 |
[31:13] | My mother’s birthday. | 我妈妈的生日 |
[31:15] | So, I’m still trying to piece out your role here. | 其实我还没想通你在队伍里到底是个什么角色 |
[31:19] | No offense, but you’re clearly not a genius. | 无意冒犯 但你明显不是个天才 |
[31:22] | No. | 我的确不是 |
[31:23] | But my son is enabled, like you. | 但是我儿子和你一样是个天才 |
[31:27] | Walter’s trying to repair his youth through your son. | 沃特想通过你儿子来补救他的青少年时期 |
[31:29] | No, he cares about Ralph, | 不 他很在乎拉尔夫 |
[31:31] | and Ralph is crazy about Walter. | 拉尔夫也很崇拜沃特 |
[31:33] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[31:35] | Walter’s the pied piper of geniuses. | 沃特可是一众天才们的领头人 |
[31:37] | We all worship him. | 我们都崇拜他 |
[31:38] | What he’s capable of, how he makes us | 他的才能 他让我们 |
[31:41] | feel special for being special. | 因作为天才而感到骄傲 |
[31:44] | That’s why it hurts so much | 也正因如此 |
[31:45] | when he throws you away when he’s done with you. | 被他利用完扔开 才会令人如此伤心 |
[31:47] | Walter would never do something like that. | 沃特绝对不会这么做 |
[31:49] | I was his experiment, once. | 我曾是他的实验品 |
[31:51] | The highest IQ that he’d ever seen, other than his own. | 除了他自己 我是他见过智商最高的人 |
[31:57] | Until I couldn’t color in the lines | 可终于有一天 |
[31:59] | the way that he wanted me to, | 我不再对他唯命是从 |
[32:00] | and then I was gone. | 然后我就被迫离开了 |
[32:02] | How many times has he avoided conflict | 多少次他告诉你 他没事 |
[32:06] | by telling you he’s fine? | 就为了避免冲突 |
[32:09] | You get about 1,000 “I’m fines” | 听他说了上千次”我没事” |
[32:11] | before you realize that nothing is fine | 终于意识到 并不是他没事 |
[32:14] | and you are getting shown the door. | 而是你一直在被拒之门外 |
[32:16] | And then you realize | 最后才意识到 |
[32:18] | that you’re an experiment, too. | 自己也只是一项实验 |
[32:21] | You… | 你 |
[32:23] | and your son. | 和你的儿子 |
[32:26] | Update’s complete. | 更新完成 |
[32:27] | Now we just need to compress the file, | 现在我只需要压缩文件 |
[32:28] | send it from here to the reactor computer | 从这里发送至控制反应堆的电脑 |
[32:30] | and no more nuclear meltdown. | 就能终止核反应堆熔毁 |
[32:31] | Sylvester, can you start the compression? | 希尔维斯特 能开始压缩吗 |
[32:32] | I can do that, yeah. | 可以 |
[32:36] | This is like War Games. | 就像那部电影《军事演习》 |
[32:38] | When Matthew Broderick avoided nuclear calamity | 当马修·布罗德里克解除核灾难威胁时 |
[32:39] | with minutes to spare? | 还剩几分钟 |
[32:40] | That film had a grouchy general, too. | 那部影片里也有一位脾气暴躁的将军 |
[32:45] | Not a movie guy, huh? | 你不太看电影吧 |
[32:47] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[32:50] | Usually saving millions of lives gets a bigger response. | 通常拯救的人越多 肩上的责任就越重大 |
[32:53] | Just thinking. | 我只是在思考 |
[32:54] | Yeah, well, you’re always thinking. | 你总是在思考 |
[32:57] | You’re worried about Collins. | 你在担心柯林斯 |
[32:59] | I’ll make sure the authorities know that he was cooperative. | 我会报告当局 这件事上他提供了帮助 |
[33:02] | No… | 不 |
[33:04] | That’s not it. | 不是这件事 |
[33:06] | When I had him committed, | 我让他入院 |
[33:08] | I did it because he needed help, | 是因为他需要帮助 |
[33:10] | and for the team. | 也是为了整个团队 |
[33:12] | But there’s a part of me that knows… | 但是我心里清楚 |
[33:14] | that I did it for myself. | 我这么做是为了自己 |
[33:15] | How’s that? | 为什么呢 |
[33:16] | When he and I would get into that state, | 我们进入那种状态时 |
[33:18] | where nothing exists but thought… | 除了思考 什么也不重要 |
[33:20] | It can be a wonderful place, | 那种感觉很奇妙 |
[33:22] | but it can be terrifying. | 但是也令人害怕 |
[33:25] | Because you don’t know if you can come out of it. | 因为你不知道自己是否还能走出那个状态 |
[33:27] | Part of me knows that I had Collins committed | 我心里清楚 让柯林斯入院 |
[33:30] | to see if other people could pull him from that place… | 是想看看别人能不能让他解脱出来 |
[33:33] | in case I ever got to the point | 以免我自己也到了 |
[33:35] | where I couldn’t be pulled out on my own. | 无法自拔的地步 |
[33:37] | Bull. | 胡扯 |
[33:39] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[33:41] | This Collins fella? | 这个叫柯林斯的家伙 |
[33:42] | He’s got you questioning yourself, | 他让你质疑你自己 |
[33:44] | making you think you did the wrong thing, | 让你觉得自己做了错事 |
[33:45] | but you didn’t. | 但其实你没有 |
[33:46] | He does have a long history of that. | 他确实很擅长这种事 |
[33:53] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[33:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:59] | This override was just switched to manual 20 minutes ago. | 这个系统二十分钟前就切换成手动的了 |
[34:02] | He knew Happy would run the diagnostics, | 他早知道乐乐会运行诊断程序 |
[34:04] | he made her think that she did something wrong | 他让她以为是自己弄错了 |
[34:06] | when she didn’t… | 但其实她没有 |
[34:07] | Just like he does in chess. | 他下国际象棋就会这样 |
[34:09] | Makes you doubt your every move. | 让你对自己走的每一步都产生怀疑 |
[34:10] | He wanted to show up the team. | 他想羞辱整个团队 |
[34:11] | Yeah, to prove his worth. | 是啊 以此证明自己的价值 |
[34:14] | Mark… no. | 马克 不 |
[34:16] | What the hell’s he done now? | 他又干了些什么 |
[34:17] | There’s a piece of gear called an RF-DAC. | 有一个叫射频DAC的组件 |
[34:19] | It converts digital signals into analog | 是用来将数字信号转换为模拟信号的 |
[34:22] | and we need it to send the update from this computer | 我们要用它把更新文件从这台电脑 |
[34:24] | to the control room. | 传到控制室去 |
[34:25] | Collins set this all up. | 这都是柯林斯设计好的 |
[34:26] | It’s how collins structured it. | 柯林斯就是这么安排的 |
[34:28] | He planted a Trojan horse | 他安置了一个木马文件 |
[34:29] | he knew would be triggered once Happy ran the system test. | 他知道一旦乐乐检测系统就会激活木马 |
[34:32] | General, I’m sorry to say there’s a third step. | 将军 抱歉 还得有第三步 |
[34:34] | We need analog antennas. | 我们需要模拟天线 |
[34:35] | We’ve got them at the base. | 基地里有 |
[34:36] | But that’s a half an hour away. | 但是有半小时的路程 |
[34:38] | We need to get to Mark’s house. | 我们得去马克家里 |
[34:40] | Good God, how many times are you going to play right into his hands? | 上帝啊 你还想被他玩弄于股掌之间几次啊 |
[34:43] | We should figure something out here. | 我们得在这里想办法 |
[34:44] | I do not want to go to him. | 我不想去他那里 |
[34:45] | I know I shoved him down your throats, | 我知道这样做让你们很不好受 |
[34:47] | but please trust me. | 但是相信我 |
[34:52] | I’m gonna need a sidearm. | 我需要一把枪 |
[35:04] | Warning system! Three minutes till a meltdown! | 系统预警 离熔毁还有三分钟 |
[35:07] | It’s two minutes and 12 seconds, actually! | 实际上是两分十二秒 |
[35:13] | What the hell is this? | 这是个什么玩意 |
[35:15] | This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[35:16] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[35:18] | Why is an alarm going off? | 为什么发出警报了 |
[35:19] | Because we have two minutes to avoid a meltdown. | 因为我们只有两分钟来阻止反应堆熔毁 |
[35:24] | I need your access codes | 我要你的权限密码 |
[35:25] | for the antennas to send an analog signal. | 我要用这些天线传输模拟信号 |
[35:34] | Didn’t work, Mark. | 没有用 马克 |
[35:37] | Mark, it didn’t work. | 马克 没有用 |
[35:39] | Why you looking at me like that, Walter? | 你为什么这么看我 沃特 |
[35:40] | I need the code. That’s all we need. | 我要密码 我们只要那个 |
[35:42] | That’s the same look you gave me the day | 你现在的表情跟当时一模一样 |
[35:43] | that the ambulance came to take me away for two years. | 当时那辆救护车拉走我 关了我两年 |
[35:47] | The code, Collins. | 密码 柯林斯 |
[35:49] | 951 Nine-five-one. | |
[35:53] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不对 |
[35:54] | Could’ve sworn it was 951. | 我发誓就是951 |
[35:56] | 951 days ago, | 951天以前 |
[35:58] | Mark and I disproved a section of the Higgs Boson Theory. | 马克和我推翻了希格斯玻色子理论的一部分 |
[36:01] | Excellent work! | 干得好 |
[36:02] | It’s 1199. | 其实是1199 |
[36:04] | What is happening here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[36:07] | I know Walter found out that I set this whole thing up. | 我知道沃特知道了一切都是我设的套 |
[36:10] | I was listening to your conversation at the reactor base. | 我一直在听你们在反应堆基地的对话 |
[36:12] | The whole place is mic’d. | 到处都安上了监听器 |
[36:14] | Just over a minute left! | 只剩一分多钟了 |
[36:15] | What the hell’s the holdup? | 别拖延时间了 |
[36:16] | Just give us the damn code! | 快给我们密码 |
[36:17] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[36:19] | You’ll shoot me? | 你要开枪吗 |
[36:22] | That only guarantees you’ll fail. | 杀了我你们肯定就失败了 |
[36:25] | Walter, how do you stand for such intellectual inferiors? | 沃特 你是怎么忍受这种智力低下的人的 |
[36:28] | The code! | 密码 |
[36:29] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[36:31] | 1199 It’s 1199. | |
[36:32] | 1199 One-one-nine-nine. | |
[36:33] | 1,199 days ago– | 1199天前 |
[36:35] | It was May 20, it was a Thursday– | 是5月20日 星期四 |
[36:37] | We stayed up all night in a diner | 我们在餐厅里待了一晚上 |
[36:39] | discussing the quantum mechanics of time travel. | 讨论时间旅行的量子力学理论 |
[36:42] | We could have accomplished anything together, | 我们本来可以协力完成任何事 |
[36:44] | but you ruined that. | 但是你毁了一切 |
[36:45] | You hate me for what I did. | 你恨我所做的事 |
[36:46] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[36:48] | And I always debate my decision, | 我总是怀疑我做的决定 |
[36:50] | but this isn’t the right solution. | 但这不是正确的解决办法 |
[36:52] | And having me locked up was? | 把我关起来就对了吗 |
[36:55] | Do you have any idea how badly that hurt me? | 你知道那样伤我多深吗 |
[37:00] | There’s less than a minute. | 只有不到一分钟了 |
[37:02] | Do you think I’m afraid to die, Walter? | 你以为我怕死吗 沃特 |
[37:03] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我根本不怕死 |
[37:06] | My life ended the day that you destroyed | 你毁掉我们的合作 我们的友谊时 |
[37:08] | our partnership, our friendship. | 我的生命就终结了 |
[37:10] | I just wanted to show you that I could save everyone. | 我只想让你明白 我能拯救所有人 |
[37:13] | I just wanted back on the team. | 我只是想重新回到队伍 |
[37:14] | Walter, that’s it. | 沃特 就是那天 |
[37:15] | The day his life ended, the day he lost you. | 他生命失去意义的那天 你们散伙的那天 |
[37:17] | Seven hundred and eighty-two days. | 782天前 |
[37:19] | What’s the date?! | 几月几号 |
[37:20] | August 22, 2012! | 2012年8月22日 |
[37:22] | No! | 不要 |
[37:25] | Look out, Sylvester! | 小心点 希尔维斯特 |
[37:27] | Come on, come on… | 快点 快点 |
[37:30] | All right, code’s in, signal’s up. | 好了 密码输完了 信号灯亮了 |
[37:34] | Did it work? | 行了吗 |
[37:35] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[37:47] | We’re good. | 搞定了 |
[37:51] | I know this might be awkward, | 我知道这么说很尴尬 |
[37:52] | but I, for one, am against Mark rejoining the team. | 不过我投票反对马克加入队伍 |
[37:57] | The wound was through and through. | 枪伤并不是很严重 |
[37:59] | Clean exit. | 伤口很干净 |
[37:59] | They just brought him back from the hospital. | 他们刚把他从医院接出来 |
[38:01] | I should have kept a closer eye on Collins. | 我应该更留心柯林斯的 |
[38:03] | Well, why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没做到 |
[38:04] | I was focused on the upgrade. | 我注意力都放在程序升级上了 |
[38:07] | You were focused on a friend. | 你对朋友很用心 |
[38:09] | You were trying to make right what happened between you guys. | 你在试着弥补你们的关系 |
[38:12] | So you trusted him. | 你信任他 |
[38:14] | That implies I feel guilt. | 因为我心怀愧疚 |
[38:16] | Acting like a human being is never a mistake. | 做出像普通人一样的事并不是犯错 |
[38:20] | Means you’re evolving. | 这意味着你正在进步 |
[38:22] | It’s nice to see that you’re capable of that. | 你能够做到这一点我很高兴 |
[38:35] | This is pretty ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺吧 对吗 |
[38:37] | First day I see you in years… | 时隔多年第一次见你 |
[38:42] | I’m back to lockup. | 我又被关起来了 |
[38:48] | I showed you the outer limits of your intelligence | 我说过你的智力有外部极限 |
[38:51] | and you couldn’t handle it. | 你无法接受 |
[38:53] | You couldn’t risk me, or anybody else, | 你不会容许我 或者任何人 |
[38:55] | jeopardizing your team, your precious cyclone. | 破坏你的队伍 你宝贵的蝎群 |
[38:59] | They are worth it. | 他们值得我这样做 |
[39:01] | Why them? | 为什么选他们 |
[39:03] | Toby, Happy, Sylvester… | 托比 乐乐 希尔维斯特 |
[39:05] | They can’t touch my abilities. | 他们跟我比差得太远 |
[39:08] | So why wasn’t there room for one more? | 为什么就容不下新的队员 |
[39:11] | But there was. | 已经有了 |
[39:12] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[39:13] | She binds us. | 她让我们更团结 |
[39:19] | I’m going away. | 虽然我被关起来了 |
[39:22] | But I’ll get out… | 但等我出狱那天… |
[39:26] | Maybe I’ll see you back down the rabbit hole, Walter. | 也许我们可以重温过去的状态 沃特 |
[39:29] | I… hope not. | 希望不会 |
[39:53] | I never… thanked you | 我还没… 谢你 |
[39:55] | for what you did for me back then, with Collins. | 柯林斯的事 谢谢你当时为我做的 |
[39:59] | Pulling me away from that darkness. | 把我从黑暗中救离 |
[40:02] | I didn’t do it for a thank you. | 我不是为了让你谢我 |
[40:05] | I did it because you’re… | 而是因为… |
[40:08] | My friend. | 我们是朋友 |
[40:09] | I won’t let you down again. | 我不会再让你失望了 |
[40:12] | So, um… | 话说 |
[40:13] | Toby going after Collins to protect your honor? | 托比为了维护你 公然挑衅了柯林斯 |
[40:18] | What was all that about? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[40:20] | The shrink’s crazier than all of us. | 那个心理医生比我们都要疯狂 |
[40:22] | What a surprise. | 真是惊讶啊 |
[40:37] | Hey, everyone. | 晚上好 各位 |
[40:38] | Hey. Uh, did we have, uh, | 我们有说过 |
[40:41] | a meeting scheduled? I… | 要开会吗 |
[40:42] | No. No, we just | 没有 我们只是 |
[40:44] | dropped by. | 路过而已 |
[40:45] | Because even after you | 因为就算你们 |
[40:46] | save the world, you’re still all lost in thought, | 拯救了世界 也只会专心致志地 |
[40:48] | doing your own separate projects. | 做你们各自的活儿 |
[40:50] | Tonight we have a group project. | 今天我们有团队任务 |
[40:52] | Chicken piccata. | 意大利柠檬香煎鸡排 |
[40:53] | I don’t think we have a chicken thermometer. | 我们好像没有温度计来测油温 |
[40:55] | Well, pizza would be more efficient. | 匹萨会更容易做一些 |
[40:57] | We’re all going to get out of our own heads for a while | 我们要稍微放下脑力活动 |
[41:00] | and cook Italian. | 一起来做意大利菜 |
[41:01] | Sounds fine. | 听起来不错 |
[41:07] | Um, can you just… | 能不能过来一下… |
[41:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:15] | If you’re trying me out to see if I work with this team… | 如果你是想看看我和这个队伍的契合度 |
[41:17] | Paige… | 佩吉 |
[41:18] | If that’s what’s happening, and that it could | 如果真的是这样 那么 |
[41:19] | end up being a failure and I could get | 也许你会失望 要是某天 |
[41:21] | discarded one day, just tell me. | 你们不需要我了 请告知我 |
[41:23] | I can handle it. But don’t do it to Ralph. | 没有关系 但不要对拉尔夫这样 |
[41:26] | He’s grown attached to the team especially youand I | 他已经喜欢上这个队伍了 尤其是你 |
[41:28] | don’t want to see him hurt. | 我不想让他受伤害 |
[41:29] | You are one of us. | 你是我们的一员 |
[41:32] | We can’t do this without you. | 没有你就没有我们 |
[41:35] | Good? | 懂了吗 |
[41:38] | Let’s go cook some chicken piccata. | 我们去做柠檬香煎鸡排吧 |
[41:41] | Measure twice, cut once. | 两次测量 一次剪裁 |
[41:44] | Can we talk about the so-called extra virgin olive oil industry? | 这个居然叫特级初榨橄榄油 |
[41:47] | Beaucoup fraud. | 简直无良商家 |
[41:52] | Kid’s a natural. | 天赋异禀啊 |