时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | reginamoon | 双鱼小圈 青椒 兮之 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | reginamoon | 双鱼小圈 青椒 兮之 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:51] | Remind me what we’re doing here in this heat. | 这么热的天我们在这里干什么 |
[00:53] | Taking a day off. | 放一天假 |
[00:55] | It’s good for you, clear your head. | 对你有好处 能放松神经 |
[00:58] | Passing H.R. B6A would clear my head. | HRB6A法案能通过我就放松了 |
[01:01] | You ruin my day of sunshine, and I will fire you. | 你要是毁了我美好的假日 我就炒了你 |
[01:04] | Aye aye, Congressman. | 遵命 议员 |
[01:06] | Go ahead, cast off. | 去帮我甩掉它 |
[01:10] | The rope. | 解开绳子 |
[01:28] | I can see the appeal of this place. | 我看得出这里的魅力 |
[01:30] | You’re missing the point. | 你完全忽略了重点 |
[01:32] | It’s about getting away from it all. | 重点应该是要远离这一切 |
[01:35] | You know, now that we have some time, | 既然我们现在有空 |
[01:37] | I’ve been meaning to ask you… | 我一直想问你… |
[01:44] | All right. A little to the left. | 行 往左边来点 |
[01:47] | Keep her coming back. Careful. This is precious cargo. | 继续往后退 小心点 这东西宝贝着呢 |
[01:50] | Happy, just slow down. Just take your time. | 乐乐 慢点 咱不缺时间 |
[01:51] | You know how fragile and important this is, okay? | 你知道这东西多脆弱多重要 对吧 |
[01:54] | Keep it coming back. | 继续往后 |
[01:55] | Straight through. | 直走 |
[02:00] | Is that it? | 这就是吗 |
[02:02] | Now, we’ve all been working very hard. | 这段日子我们都很辛苦 |
[02:05] | So, for our reward… | 所以 作为奖赏… |
[02:13] | An authentic original Proton Arnold cabinet? | 一台正宗原版的质子小子游戏机 |
[02:16] | Walter, it’s beautiful. | 沃特 它太美了 |
[02:19] | It’s all original hardware. | 全是原版的硬件 |
[02:22] | It still takes quarters. You can fix that, right? | 还是只能投币 不过你能改良的 对吧 |
[02:24] | Do not insult me. | 别侮辱我 |
[02:25] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[02:27] | I loved that game. | 我以前超爱这游戏 |
[02:30] | Your dad’s gonna take you to school. | 你爸来送你去上学 |
[02:33] | It’s okay. When you get back from school, | 没事 等你放学回来 |
[02:35] | you’ll have first game. | 第一个让你玩 |
[02:36] | Okay? Go. | 行吗 去吧 |
[02:38] | Before we go, I just want to have a quick word with Walter. | 走之前 我想跟沃特聊几句 |
[02:42] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[02:45] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[02:47] | I used to crush that game. What was your high score? | 我以前玩这个特别拿手 你的最高分是多少 |
[02:49] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[02:50] | At a certain point, the counter resets. | 玩着玩着计分器就重置了 |
[02:54] | Cool. | 真牛 |
[02:55] | So, look, I wanted to thank you | 我是想感谢你 |
[02:56] | for the pitching seminar we gave Ralph last week. | 上周跟我一起给拉尔夫展示的投球 |
[02:59] | The kinetic diagnostic analysis. | 动力学诊断分析 |
[03:01] | Yeah. It’s really helped us. | 对 真的帮了大忙 |
[03:02] | I mean, we do these game scenarios now. | 我们现在经常这样聊棒球 |
[03:04] | Like, what’s the best opening pitch with three on, two out, | 比如 遇到三个投手两人出局 对面是33%上垒率 |
[03:07] | facing a .280 hitter with a .330 on-base percentage? | 28%平均成功率的击球手 开场如何投球最好 |
[03:10] | That’s interesting. | 挺有趣 |
[03:11] | Yeah, look, also… | 而且 |
[03:13] | you really helped my delivery. | 你还帮我加强了投球 |
[03:15] | That early release– | 提前放手的投球 |
[03:16] | I picked up three miles an hour on my fastball. | 让我的快速球提高了三英里每小时的速度 |
[03:18] | I called my agent. | 我找了我经纪人 |
[03:19] | He got me a tryout with the Portland Sea Dogs. | 他帮我安排了一次波特兰海狗队的选拔赛 |
[03:22] | It’s Double-A, but still. | 虽然是2A级联盟 还是很不错 |
[03:26] | Portland? | 波特兰 |
[03:28] | Does, uh, does Paige know about this? | 佩吉知道这事吗 |
[03:31] | Not yet. Not until it’s real. | 还不知道 确定了我再告诉她 |
[03:32] | The only reason I’m telling you is because | 我现在告诉你 只是因为 |
[03:34] | you probably know Ralph’s mind better than anyone. | 你也许比其他人更了解拉尔夫的想法 |
[03:37] | You’re asking what it will do to him if you leave. | 你想问我如果你离开他会怎样 |
[03:40] | Or bring them with me. | 或者带他们一块去 |
[03:42] | And, look, we’re a long way away from that, | 虽然现在八字还没一瞥 |
[03:44] | and Ralph is my priority, but… | 一切也都要以拉尔夫为重 但… |
[03:48] | Well, I don’t have a ready answer for you, so… | 我现在还没有答案 所以… |
[03:50] | Well, it’s hypothetical, you know. | 都是假设的情况 |
[03:51] | I still have to try out. | 我还要参加选拔赛呢 |
[03:52] | But, um, just think about it. | 不过 帮我想想 |
[03:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:55] | All right? | 好吗 |
[03:56] | And keep it between us. | 别告诉其他人 |
[04:01] | Ralph, ready? | 拉尔夫 可以走了吗 |
[04:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:14] | Ride with me to Kovelsky’s. | 跟我一起去科沃斯基的店 |
[04:17] | Let’s grab some bagels for the team. | 给大家买点百吉饼吧 |
[04:24] | I had my eye on you and Drew. | 我注意到你跟德鲁了 |
[04:25] | Looks like you’re getting along well. | 看起来你们俩相处得挺好 |
[04:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:29] | Real convincing, 197. | 像真的一样 智商197 |
[04:31] | I’m preoccupied with a greater good scenario. | 我有更重要的事要考虑 |
[04:33] | Complicated by personal involvement? | 因为你个人的参与让事情更复杂了吗 |
[04:35] | I know the challenges of mentoring a child genius, remember? | 我明白教导天才儿童是多大的挑战 记得吗 |
[04:42] | What’s that say? | 什么短信 |
[04:44] | It’s from “R.” It says “Gumbo.” | 来自R的 写着”秋葵” |
[04:48] | Text back “Confirm.” | 回复”确认” |
[04:50] | “Gumbo confirmed.” | “秋葵确认” |
[04:51] | Whatever I tell you to do, you just do it for your own safety. | 为了你的安全 照我说的做就好 |
[04:54] | Cabe, what is this? | 凯布 这是什么 |
[04:55] | “Gumbo” is an emergency code word. | “秋葵”代表紧急情况 |
[04:57] | From who? Who’s “R”? | 谁发的 R是谁 |
[04:58] | Questions will be answered soon enough. | 马上你就会知道答案了 |
[05:10] | You just did 18 evasive driving maneuvers. | 你刚刚做了18个急闪避动作 |
[05:12] | Are you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你还是不告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[05:14] | Stay here. | 待在车里 |
[05:15] | Curb your curiosity. | 克制一下你的好奇心 |
[05:16] | Cabe… | 凯布 |
[05:37] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[05:44] | I probably shouldn’t have reached out like this… | 我也许不该这样突然联系你 |
[05:49] | out of the blue, after so much time. | 毕竟已经这么久了 |
[05:54] | 15 years. | 15年了 |
[05:56] | Your family– I know you remarried– are they safe? | 你的家人 我知道你再婚了 他们安全吗 |
[05:59] | My husband took our daughter back east to look at colleges. | 我丈夫带着女儿去东部看学校了 |
[06:02] | I just… | 我只是 |
[06:04] | I didn’t want to scare them unnecessarily. | 我不想让他们受到不必要的惊吓 |
[06:06] | With what? Tell me what’s happening, Rebecca. | 什么惊吓 告诉我发生了什么 丽贝卡 |
[06:08] | I’m in-house counsel at a big lobbying firm. | 我在一家大型游说公司做法务顾问 |
[06:12] | I think I stumbled on something very illegal, | 我好像无意中发现了一件非常不合法的事情 |
[06:15] | and now I’m in trouble. | 现在我有麻烦了 |
[06:18] | You know I would never call you unless I had to. | 你知道的 如非必要我绝不会找你 |
[06:21] | You can always call me. | 你随时都可以找我 |
[06:24] | Cabe… | 凯布 |
[06:31] | It’s okay. He’s with me. | 没关系 他跟我一起的 |
[06:35] | Damn it, Walter. What are you…? | 见鬼 沃特 你干嘛 |
[06:38] | What is going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[06:40] | Wait, is this… | 等等 这是 |
[06:41] | Walter O’Brien? | 沃特·奥布莱恩吗 |
[06:43] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[06:44] | And you are? | 你是 |
[06:45] | This is Rebecca Burns. | 这位是丽贝卡·伯恩斯 |
[06:49] | My ex-wife. | 我前妻 |
[06:55] | Someone’s trying to kill her. | 有人想杀她 |
[07:01] | Part of my job at the Barnwright Group | 我在巴恩莱特集团工作 工作内容包括 |
[07:03] | is to review our clients’ PAC contributions. | 检查客户给政治行动委员会的捐资 |
[07:05] | This morning, I came across a wire transfer | 今天早上我无意中发现了一笔两周前转的电汇 |
[07:07] | made two weeks ago labeled: “CA 78 SE”. | 上面标记着CA 78 SE |
[07:11] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[07:12] | I had no clue what that meant, | 我完全不知道那是什么意思 |
[07:13] | so I opened the file. | 所以我把文件打开了 |
[07:15] | There were a number of contributions but no names, | 上面有好些没有署名的捐资 |
[07:18] | which is a huge red flag. | 这绝对是不正常的事 |
[07:20] | So I copied the file onto a flash drive | 所以我把那份文件复制到闪存盘里 |
[07:23] | to run it by our co-counsel. | 想去问问我们协理律师的意见 |
[07:25] | But when I went to print it, | 但当我去打印的时候 |
[07:26] | the file was gone. | 那份文件不见了 |
[07:27] | Money laundering? | 是洗钱吗 |
[07:28] | That’s my guess. | 我猜是这样 |
[07:30] | I guarantee Barnwright monitors their whole system. | 我保证巴恩莱特肯定监控了整个系统 |
[07:32] | As soon as you opened the file, | 一旦你把文件打开 |
[07:33] | they knew you were looking at it. | 他们就知道你在看 |
[07:35] | They had an override word macro triggered to delete it. | 他们会激活一种超驰宏病毒来删除文件 |
[07:38] | They certainly knew something. | 他们肯定有所察觉 |
[07:40] | When I packed up to leave, | 当我收拾东西离开的时候 |
[07:41] | a security officer in a suit stopped me in the hall. | 一个穿制服的安保人员在大厅里拦住了我 |
[07:44] | I’d never seen him before, but he had a gun. | 我从未见过他 但他身上有枪 |
[07:47] | He wanted to frisk me, but a couple of staffers | 他想要搜我的身 但几名员工从旁走过 |
[07:49] | walked by before he had a chance. | 所以他没能找到机会 |
[07:51] | While he was rifling through my bag, | 在他搜我包的时候 |
[07:53] | I dropped the flash drive in the nearest planter. | 我把闪存盘丢在了最近的花盆里 |
[07:55] | That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[07:57] | Then when I got home, I saw a man | 我到家的时候 发现有一个人 |
[07:59] | walk out of my bedroom wearing a mask. | 戴着面具 从我卧室里走出来 |
[08:02] | He ran at me. | 他朝我跑来 |
[08:04] | I barely got to my car. | 我好险才跑回了车里 |
[08:08] | I didn’t know who else to turn to. | 我不知道还能找谁 |
[08:10] | We established the emergency code word for a reason. | 我们发明那个紧急情况代码就是为了这种情况 |
[08:14] | I’m glad you reached out to me. | 我很庆幸你来找我 |
[08:17] | After all this time, I’m… | 过了这么久 我 |
[08:19] | I’m just glad you remembered it. | 我很庆幸你还记得 |
[08:21] | May I see your phone? | 我能看一眼你的手机吗 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:32] | He’s uncouth but effective. | 他虽然比较粗鲁 但行事有效 |
[08:35] | We’re gonna have to get rid of any trace of you. | 我们得摆脱所有对你的追踪 |
[08:38] | We’re gonna leave your car. | 你的车不能用了 |
[08:40] | You’re gonna ride with us. | 坐我们的车 |
[08:56] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[08:58] | Intelligent eyes. | 眼神灵动 |
[09:00] | Clearly has a wit about her. | 显然她脑子很聪明 |
[09:01] | Same carriage as Cabe. | 行为举止和凯布一样 |
[09:04] | They actually make a good match. | 其实他们还挺配的 |
[09:06] | Toby, Happy, | 托比 乐乐 |
[09:08] | Sylvester, Paige. | 希尔维斯特 佩吉 |
[09:10] | My ex-wife Rebecca. | 我前妻丽贝卡 |
[09:12] | Wow, Gallo, you were punching way above your weight class. | 格洛 你当时可真是高攀了人家啊 |
[09:14] | Hello. I’m Sylvester. | 你好 我是希尔维斯特 |
[09:16] | I apologize if I am inordinately anxious. | 如果我表现得太紧张了的话 我道歉 |
[09:18] | The pleasure’s mine. | 我的荣幸 |
[09:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:22] | That is Proton Arnold. | 那是质子小子 |
[09:23] | Unplug it. | 把插头拔了 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:25] | I think what Cabe means to say is, | 我觉得凯布想说的是 |
[09:27] | I’ve told my ex-wife | “我已经告诉了我前妻 |
[09:29] | what a great team I work with– | 和我一起合作的这个队伍 |
[09:30] | smartest I’ll ever meet.” | 是我见过的最聪明的队伍” |
[09:32] | You’re a Cabe whisperer. | 你很会替凯布圆话啊 |
[09:33] | I do the same for them. | 我也替他们这么干 |
[09:35] | All right, now that the meet and greet’s over. | 好了 嘘寒问暖什么的都结束了 |
[09:37] | “CA 78 SE” “CA 78 SE” | |
[09:42] | Decoding that is the key to the file Rebecca found | 破解这个代码就可以弄清楚丽贝卡找到的文件 |
[09:45] | and whoever came after her. | 找到追杀她的人 |
[09:46] | “CA” is most likely California. | “CA”最有可能代表的是加州 |
[09:48] | 78, a year, | 78 可能是年份 |
[09:50] | a longitude, | 经度 |
[09:52] | a state highway | 州道代号 |
[09:53] | or exit on any interstate. | 或者州际公路的出口号码 |
[09:55] | And “SE” could be southeast, Southern England. | “SE”有可能是东南 或者南英格兰 |
[09:59] | Or “something else.” | 说不定就是”别的东西” |
[10:01] | California, 78, something else. | 加州 78 别的东西 |
[10:07] | You literally called us on this three minutes ago. | 你只给了我们三分钟时间 |
[10:12] | All Barnwright clients are multi-billion dollar outfits. | 巴恩莱特的客户都是市值几十亿美金的大公司 |
[10:15] | Agricultural companies, | 农业公司 |
[10:16] | airline unions, 50 others. | 航空联盟 还有其它五十多个公司 |
[10:18] | Hard to know which one has their values up their ass. | 说不清楚哪个公司最值钱 |
[10:20] | Boy, you’re tough as nails. | 你说话还真是犀利 |
[10:22] | Guess you’d have to be to be married to Cabe. | 大概只有嫁给凯布才说得出这种话 |
[10:24] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[10:25] | So, you said when you returned to your computer seconds later, | 据你所说 等你回到电脑旁 |
[10:27] | the suspicious file was deleted. | 可疑文件已经被删除了 |
[10:30] | That means whoever set it up programmed a Trojan horse | 这说明 这个人用木马程序 |
[10:32] | to destroy all data viewed by unauthorized personnel. | 毁掉了未经授权人士看过的所有文件 |
[10:35] | The only copy left | 唯一留下的备份 |
[10:36] | might be that one you left in the planter at Barnwright. | 应该是你留在巴恩莱特花盆里的那份 |
[10:38] | Might be, maybe, could be. | 应该 也许 可能 |
[10:39] | Cabe, you got to be patient. | 凯布 你得耐心点 |
[10:40] | Guys, look at this. | 大伙 来看看这个 |
[10:42] | Investigators have concluded that the explosion was the result | 有关调查人员已经得出结论 爆炸的原因 |
[10:45] | of an equipment malfunction aboard the vessel. | 是船舶上的设备出现故障 |
[10:47] | Congressman Gostin was a firebrand champion of working people, | 高斯汀议员是工薪阶层的金牌代言人 |
[10:51] | making him a nationally recognized figure, | 这让他变成了全国知名的政治人物 |
[10:53] | as well as a local hero | 同时也是78选区 |
[10:54] | to the constituents in the 78th District. | 所有选民心中的英雄 |
[10:57] | “CA” stands for California; “78” stands for 78th District. | “CA”代表加州 “78”代表78号选区 |
[11:00] | What does “SE” stand for? | 那”SE”代表什么 |
[11:01] | “Special election.” | “特殊选举” |
[11:03] | Isn’t that what happens when | 这种事情不是要等 |
[11:04] | a congressman dies in office? | 某个议员死在办公室才会发生吗 |
[11:06] | That’s what I saw in that file– | 这是我在文件里看到的 |
[11:07] | contributions for a special election. | 对于特殊选举的捐赠 |
[11:09] | But a special election is only held | 除非现任议员死了 或者辞职 |
[11:11] | when an incumbent dies or is removed from office. | 特殊选举才会进行 |
[11:15] | They removed him from office. | 他们把他除掉了 |
[11:17] | Whoever created that account was raising money | 建立这个账号的人在秘密筹钱 |
[11:19] | to replace Congressman Gostin before today’s accident. | 以便在今天的事故之前把高斯汀议员换掉 |
[11:23] | So, either they are clairvoyant, or… | 所以 要么他们能预测未来 |
[11:25] | This was an assassination. | 要么这是一场刺杀 |
[11:27] | But why start transferring funds before knocking him off? | 但是为什么要在刺杀他之前就转移资金 |
[11:30] | You’re just putting yourself in a position | 这样你等于是束手就擒了 |
[11:32] | to be caught; that’s not too smart. | 这么做太傻了 |
[11:34] | A congressman is dead. | 一名议员刚刚死了 |
[11:36] | Cabe, would now be the time to call in reinforcements? | 凯布 现在是时候请求增援了吧 |
[11:39] | We’re dealing with one of the largest lobbying firms in the country. | 这可是全国最大的游说公司 |
[11:42] | They have tentacles everywhere– | 他们在哪里都有人 |
[11:43] | they pull in big government money. | 他们吸引的可是大笔政府资金 |
[11:44] | Big enough to want to kill a congressman. | 这些钱足以让人对议员痛下杀手了 |
[11:47] | We need to be completely off the grid on this one. | 这事我们得彻底保密 |
[11:50] | We have to get ahold of that drive you left at Barnwright. | 我们得把你留在巴恩莱特的闪存盘拿到手 |
[11:52] | That’s probably the only way of tracing | 这大概是找出杀害高斯汀的凶手 |
[11:53] | whoever wanted Gostin dead. | 唯一的办法 |
[11:56] | You still have your I.D.? | 你的员工证还在吗 |
[11:57] | I’m sure they deactivated it. | 我很确定他们已经取消权限了 |
[11:59] | Oh, that’s right– you just met us. | 你才见到我们 不怪你不懂 |
[12:01] | Speaking of badges, Cabe, I’m gonna need yours. | 说到徽章 凯布 我需要你的徽章 |
[12:04] | To look at that exploded boat for proof of foul play. | 我要去看看船只残骸 以证明这是谋杀 |
[12:07] | There’ll be security at the marina. | 码头上肯定会有保安 |
[12:12] | Since when do you loan your shield | 从什么时候起你把你的小盾牌随意借人 |
[12:14] | so people can impersonate federal agents? | 让他们假扮联调局探员了 |
[12:16] | Since someone came after you. | 自从有人追杀你开始 |
[12:19] | I want you by my side; it’s the only place that’s safe. | 我要你随时跟着我 这是唯一安全的地方了 |
[12:37] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[12:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:39] | Making my way to the fifth floor. | 现在我正朝五楼走 |
[12:41] | Get in and get out, Walter. | 进去再出来 沃特 |
[12:43] | No unnecessary risk. | 别冒不必要的风险 |
[12:44] | Assume everyone you meet in that building is a threat. | 假设你在楼里遇到的每个人都是威胁 |
[12:46] | These the kind of jobs you guys normally do? | 你们平常就做这种工作吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah, we break and enter a lot. | 是啊 我们经常闯进不同的地方 |
[12:52] | He was always very gutsy. | 他一直都这么胆大 |
[13:00] | So, Rebecca said that there was | 丽贝卡说那是电梯旁 |
[13:02] | a third plant from the elevator? | 第三个花盆 对吧 |
[13:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:05] | Make it fast. | 动作快点 |
[13:06] | Is that your daughter? | 那是你女儿吗 |
[13:09] | Joanna. | 她叫卓安娜 |
[13:10] | She’s beautiful. How old? | 她很可爱 多大了 |
[13:11] | Seventeen. | 17岁 |
[13:12] | When I picture that man tearing through my house this morning, | 想到那人今早闯进我家里 |
[13:15] | more than anything, I’m so happy that she wasn’t home. | 真庆幸我女儿当时不在家 |
[13:18] | She was such a cute baby. | 她真可爱 |
[13:19] | Look at those cheeks. | 瞧那胖嘟嘟的小脸 |
[13:25] | No, that-that’s Amanda. | 不 那是阿曼达 |
[13:28] | That’s our daughter who passed away. | 她是我们的女儿 已经去世了 |
[13:31] | Oh, I-I’m so sorry for your loss. | 深表遗憾 |
[13:33] | You’re very sweet. | 你真好 |
[13:35] | So, Cabe, there’s nothing in that planter. Is she sure? | 凯布 花盆里什么都没有 她确定是那里吗 |
[13:37] | I thought so, but I was so nervous. | 我觉得是 但当时我太紧张了也可能记错 |
[13:39] | He needs to be careful, Cabe. | 凯布 沃特得小心点 |
[13:40] | These are not good people. | 他们可不是什么好人 |
[13:43] | Well, is she sure? | 她确定在那个花盆里吗 |
[13:44] | I mean, this is… | 我是说 这真是… |
[13:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:50] | Tell him you’re looking for Human Resources | 沃特 跟他说你在找人力资源部 |
[13:51] | and get out of there now, Walter. | 然而赶快离开 |
[13:53] | Hi, I’m Dave from UCLA botany department. | 你好 我是加州大学洛杉矶分校植物学系的戴夫 |
[13:56] | Operations called about a-a fungus in the, uh, plants. | 营业部打电话说植物里有一种真菌 |
[13:59] | That’s not what I told you to say, Walter, damn it! | 沃特你混蛋 你怎么不按我说的来 |
[14:01] | Well, Dave from UCLA, you’re gonna need to come with me. | 加州大学洛杉矶分校的戴夫 你得跟我走一趟 |
[14:05] | I’m almost done with the samples. | 我就快采集完样品了 |
[14:06] | Just, uh, one left actually. | 就差一盆植物了 |
[14:09] | You’re done now. Let’s go. | 别做了 跟我走 |
[14:11] | Walter, if that’s the guy that tried to frisk Rebecca, | 沃特 如果他就是试图对丽贝卡搜身的人 |
[14:14] | he could be very dangerous. | 他可能非常危险 |
[14:15] | I-I can’t do what you’re asking me to do now. | 我 我现在还不能按你说的来 |
[14:18] | I’ve… it’s almost finished. | 我 我的活儿就快干完了 |
[14:21] | Get out of there now, Walter! | 沃特 快离开那儿 |
[14:22] | Sir. | 先生 |
[14:34] | Security breach on five! | 五楼安全警报 |
[14:35] | Man, blue shirt, gray pants! | 一个男人 蓝衬衣 灰裤子 |
[14:37] | Walter, what’s happening? | 沃特 怎么样了 |
[14:38] | I’m in a bit of a bind here. | 我现在有点小麻烦 |
[14:40] | But I’m buying some time by jamming some coins | 不过我正往门框里塞硬币 |
[14:43] | into the door frame. | 来争取时间 |
[14:47] | That’s not gonna hold for long. | 但这样也撑不了多久 |
[14:48] | That’s why I told you to get out when I did. | 早让你撤 你不听 |
[14:52] | Open up! | 开门 |
[14:56] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[14:58] | I have an idea. | 有办法了 |
[14:59] | You move your car to the side alley off Fourth Street. | 你把车开到第四大道旁边的小巷里 |
[15:01] | Keep the car running and stand by. | 别熄火 就停在路边 |
[15:09] | Okay, we’re here. | 好 我们到了 |
[15:09] | Where the hell’s Walter? | 沃特到底在哪 |
[15:13] | There. | 他在那 |
[15:19] | Oh, my God, Walter, what are you doing? | 老天 沃特 你到底在干嘛 |
[15:23] | Son of a bitch! | 你真是个混蛋 |
[15:24] | You got to kick it into high gear, son! | 小子 你怎么没调到高速档 |
[15:26] | Cut the power to the rig! Let’s get down there. | 去把电切断 我们到楼下抓他 |
[15:28] | I’ll be down in 20 seconds. | 我20秒之后就下去了 |
[15:31] | Ah! They killed the motor. | 哎呀 他们把发动机断电了 |
[15:33] | There’s no guarantee. | 这下我们都没办法了 |
[15:35] | You get arrested, you’re gonna have an accident | 你会被他们抓住 而且被送到警局之前 |
[15:37] | before you get to the police station! | 你还会摔下来受伤的 |
[15:38] | You got to get out! | 你快想办法下来 |
[15:39] | You know what, I’m 30 feet above concrete! | 你看看 我现在离地9米高 |
[15:41] | Give me time to think! | 让我想想 |
[15:42] | You don’t have any time! | 你没时间想了 |
[15:43] | Quiet! I’m doing my calculations. | 别叫了 我在算着呢 |
[15:45] | Pull your car up two-and-a-half feet. | 把车再往前开75厘米 |
[15:46] | Create a freefall, 9.8 meters per seconds squared. | 然后我就以9.8米每平方秒的加速度来个自由落体 |
[15:49] | Hurry! | 快啊 |
[15:51] | What is he doing? | 他到底要干嘛 |
[15:52] | 4,000 newtons of energy to break a leg. | 摔断一条腿需要4千牛的力 |
[15:55] | I should be okay… | 我应该不会有事 |
[15:58] | But I’m not paying for the damage to your car! | 不过你的车要是坏了可找我赔 |
[16:04] | Okay, we can go now. | 好了 咱们走吧 |
[16:17] | Cabe… | 凯布 |
[16:17] | What happened in there?! | 你到底怎么搞的 |
[16:18] | We needed this drive. | 我们要拿到这个闪存盘 |
[16:21] | When I tell you to get out, you get out. | 我让你撤 你就快撤 |
[16:23] | You risked Rebecca’s life, you risked your life, | 你这根本就是拿丽贝卡和你自己的命在冒险 |
[16:26] | and now they’ve seen your face, Walter! | 他们知道你长啥样了 沃特 |
[16:27] | They’ve got it on surveillance! | 他们有监控录像的 |
[16:29] | We don’t know what the repercussions are from that! | 我们根本无法预测这样做的后果 |
[16:31] | Cabe… | 凯布 |
[16:33] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[16:45] | It’s 102 in the Southland today. | 今天南部地区38.9摄氏度 |
[16:47] | Hope you brought your sunblock. | 但愿大家都涂过防晒霜了 |
[16:48] | That’s a good idea. | 对啊 |
[16:49] | Did you guys remember to apply your sunblock? | 你们涂没涂防晒霜啊 |
[16:50] | Yeah, right after we took our vitamins. | 嗯 我们吃了维生素片以后就涂了 |
[16:52] | Guys, focus. | 伙计们 专心点儿 |
[16:53] | Right, sorry. | 噢 不好意思 |
[16:54] | You’re the shrink. I need you on point, Doc. | 托比 你是心理大师 你给我准备好 听到没 |
[16:56] | I’m on it. Based on posture alone, this guy’s an easy mark. | 我盯着呢 光看他的姿势 这货肯定很容易受骗 |
[17:00] | How you doing today? | 今天怎么样啊 |
[17:01] | Good. How you doing? | 还行 你呢 |
[17:03] | I’m in a marina in triple-digit heat. | 这么热的天 我还呆在码头 |
[17:06] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你说我怎么样 |
[17:07] | Agent Gallo, Homeland Security. | 我是盖洛探员 国土安全部的 |
[17:10] | What kind of name is “Cabe”? | “凯布” 这是啥名字啊 |
[17:14] | It’s “Kah-beh.” | 应该叫”卡贝” |
[17:17] | My mother’s Korean. | 我妈妈是韩国人 |
[17:18] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:18] | I-I didn’t mean anything by it. | 我没有什么别的意思 |
[17:20] | No one ever does. | 我能理解 |
[17:21] | This is perfect. | 太棒了 |
[17:22] | Now he’s feeling guilty and self-conscious. | 现在他觉得愧疚而且难为情 |
[17:23] | Drop a little civics lesson. | 给他来点”公民教育” |
[17:25] | I’m here to do the DHS inspection. | 我是来做国土安全部调查的 |
[17:27] | Inspectors were already here. | 调查员已经来过了 |
[17:28] | Local PD was. | 那是当地警局的 |
[17:30] | Not us. | 不是我们 |
[17:31] | A congressman died. | 一名议员死了 |
[17:33] | Homeland’s involved. | 国土安全部肯定会调查 |
[17:34] | This is perfect. Now he’s feeling stupid. | 很好 现在他觉得自己很愚蠢 |
[17:36] | You got him right where you want him. | 你已经可以牵着他走了 |
[17:37] | Now make him insecure. | 给他点威胁看看 |
[17:39] | I have work to do, | 我有工作要做 |
[17:40] | so should I call your supervisor or mine? | 要我打给我上司吗还是你上司 |
[17:44] | And shoulders will be slouching | 他的肩膀会耷拉下来 |
[17:45] | in three, two, one. | 还有三秒 两秒 一秒 |
[17:50] | This is like fish in a barrel. | 简直就是手到擒来 |
[17:52] | Good talk. | 合作愉快 |
[18:23] | It’s clean. | 是干净的 |
[18:28] | Hey, Happy. | 乐乐 |
[18:29] | Hey, Walt. How’d you guys do? | 沃特 你们那边怎样了 |
[18:30] | Oh, we got the drive, | 我们拿到闪存盘了 |
[18:31] | but we need more evidence. | 但还需要更多的证据 |
[18:33] | So how is the marina? | 码头那边怎样 |
[18:34] | Informative. | 很有收获 |
[18:35] | I think I have what you’re looking for. | 我觉得我拿到你想找的东西了 |
[18:36] | So, small crafts like Gostin’s have gas engines, right? | 高斯汀的那种小船是用燃气的 是吧 |
[18:39] | Their fumes have to be cleaned out by a motorized fan | 而那些燃气需要经过电动排气扇 |
[18:42] | to avoid an explosion. | 以避免爆炸 |
[18:43] | Now, if someone were to cut the hose | 所以 假如有人切断了 |
[18:45] | between the motor and the fan… | 电机和排气扇之间的管道… |
[18:46] | Fan would still be making noise, | 排气扇还是会发出响声 |
[18:47] | but it wouldn’t actually be blowing any fumes out. | 但实际上却不能起到排气作用了 |
[18:49] | Precisely. And if the fumes aren’t being vented, boom. | 正是如此 如果气没有被排出去 轰 |
[18:52] | So, you found a cut fan hose? | 你找到了被割断的排气管吗 |
[18:54] | Better. | 比这个更好 |
[18:55] | Whoever cut the hose on the congressman’s boat | 那人割断了众议员船上的排气管以后 |
[18:57] | was smart enough to replace it. | 很聪明地把割断的排气管换掉了 |
[18:58] | They charred the outside of the hose | 他们把新排气管的外部烧焦 |
[19:00] | so authorities wouldn’t notice it had been tampered with. | 当局就注意不到管道已经被调包 |
[19:02] | Trouble is, there should’ve been fume residue inside. | 问题是 排气管里应该有气体的残余物 |
[19:05] | But the hose is clean– it’s never been used. | 但这个排气管很干净 说明它没被用过 |
[19:08] | It was clearly installed after the boat exploded. | 很明显这根是在船爆炸了之后才装上去的 |
[19:10] | And a brand-new part would mean a recent purchase. | 而且它是全新的 意味着是刚买的 |
[19:12] | So, we just need to link whoever bought that part | 所以我们只需要将排气管的买主 |
[19:14] | to someone on the client roster of Rebecca’s firm. | 和丽贝卡公司的客户名单上的人联系起来 |
[19:16] | Happy, we’ll meet you back at the garage. | 乐乐 我们车库见 |
[19:18] | Race you there. | 我一定比你们快 |
[19:23] | Appreciate the loan. | 谢谢你借我证件 |
[19:26] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[19:29] | I can’t believe this. | 简直不敢相信 |
[19:33] | No. Proton Arnold. | 不要啊 质子小子 |
[19:37] | They’re onto us. | 他们找上门了 |
[19:48] | It’s like a tornado came through. | 就像是被龙卷风袭击一样 |
[19:49] | A tornado that hates computers. | 是憎恨电脑的龙卷风 |
[19:51] | And arcade games. | 还憎恨街机游戏 |
[19:52] | They took everything– | 他们把所有东西都拿走了 |
[19:53] | laptops, hard drives. | 笔记本电脑 硬盘都拿走了 |
[19:54] | Surge protectors. | 电涌保护器 |
[19:55] | Who steals surge protectors?! | 谁会偷电涌保护器啊 |
[19:57] | It’s a good thing our standard operating procedure | 幸好我们的标准作业程序 |
[19:59] | is to heavily encrypt all data. | 是将所有数据多重加密 |
[20:00] | My house, your garage– | 我家 你们的车库 |
[20:02] | they’re hitting everything today. | 今天他们袭击了所有地方 |
[20:02] | Okay, so the question is: why do all this? | 那么问题来了 为什么要做这一切 |
[20:05] | Why not lay in wait | 为何不留下来伏击 |
[20:06] | and then take the hard drive? | 然后直接抢走硬盘 |
[20:07] | They know we have it; | 他们知道我们拿到了 |
[20:08] | they’ll be back for it. | 他们会回来抢的 |
[20:09] | We need to move. | 我们得离开这里 |
[20:10] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[20:12] | I know someplace. | 我知道一个地方 |
[20:14] | Grab everything you think you need. | 拿上你们的必需品 |
[20:15] | We’re heading out in 30 seconds. | 我们30秒之后出发 |
[20:16] | Hold on, guys. Cell phones. | 等等 手机 |
[20:18] | On the desk now. | 都放到桌子上 |
[20:20] | So they can’t be tracked. | 这样就不会被追踪了 |
[20:21] | Now, we’re going off-grid, | 我们不能联网了 |
[20:22] | but we still need phones. Happy? | 但我们还是需要手机 乐乐 |
[20:24] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[20:28] | I want to pull Ralph out of school. | 我想把拉尔夫接回来 |
[20:30] | Drew can take him someplace safe. | 德鲁可以把他带到安全的地方 |
[20:31] | That’s smart. | 不错 |
[20:33] | It’s better to be safe than sorry. | 这是防范于未然 |
[20:34] | Untraceable burners. | 无法追踪的一次性手机 |
[20:38] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:39] | All right, let’s move out. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[20:48] | This is Harriman Road. | 这是哈里曼路 |
[20:52] | We’re going to Jimmy’s house. | 我们要去吉米的房子 |
[20:54] | Who’s Jimmy? | 吉米是谁 |
[20:56] | No one for you to worry about. | 不用你操心 |
[21:11] | Uninhabited. What’s the story? | 这里是无人居住的 怎么回事 |
[21:14] | We needed off the grid. That’s the story. | 我们不能被追踪 就是这么回事 |
[21:19] | Safe house? | 这是安全屋吗 |
[21:20] | It’s more like a haunted house. | 看起来更像是鬼屋 |
[21:22] | You see what I did there, right? | 听到这句押韵没有 |
[21:24] | That’s a joke. | 是不是很好笑 |
[21:37] | My kind of key. | 真像我风格 |
[21:39] | Ms. Quinn, would you do the honors? | 奎恩女士 劳烦你先进去了 |
[21:41] | With pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[21:43] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[21:49] | Oh, dear Lord, thank you for this gift. | 上帝啊 感谢您赐予我如此美景 |
[21:54] | Paige, Sylvester, there’s a fuse box and a generator | 佩吉 希尔维斯特 走廊尽头右手边的地下室 |
[21:57] | in the cellar, down the hall to the right. | 有保险盒和发电机 |
[21:59] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[22:00] | Oh, ’97– a fine vintage for Dinty Moore. | 97年 荷美尔旗下的经典食品 |
[22:03] | Put that down! | 放下 |
[22:06] | You do understand that we’re hiding? | 你知道我们在躲避追杀吧 |
[22:08] | These people have technology and connections. | 他们有技术 有关系 |
[22:10] | If they want to find us, they will. | 要是想找我们 一定找得到 |
[22:12] | We want to wrap this up fast. | 最好速战速决 |
[22:14] | Happy, set up an untraceable Internet connection. | 乐乐 建立一个无法被追踪的网络连接 |
[22:16] | Walter, what’s our plan of attack? | 沃特 我们如何反击 |
[22:18] | Well, we’ve got evidence of the suspicious wire transfer | 闪存盘上有可疑的汇款证据 |
[22:20] | on the flash drive, but we need to link it | 不过还得找出这个证据 |
[22:21] | to whoever bought that hose. | 和管子的买主的联系 |
[22:24] | Now, we’ll dig into records of every boat supply store | 我们要找遍加利福尼亚南部 |
[22:26] | in southern California and the top ten online retailers. | 每家船上用品店和前十名网络零售商的一切数据 |
[22:30] | Then, once we have a list, | 有了名单以后 |
[22:31] | we can pull the name of every Barnwright client | 可以调出闪存盘中 |
[22:33] | from that flash drive and compare it | 所有巴恩莱特客户的名字 |
[22:35] | with the hose purchasers, see if anyone overlaps. | 跟燃气管的买主对比 看有没有重叠结果 |
[22:39] | Simple human error– always is. | 简单的人为失误 每次都这样 |
[22:42] | What is? | 怎么了 |
[22:42] | The transfer Rebecca saw | 丽贝卡看到的汇款 |
[22:43] | for “CA 78 SE” | 也就是”CA 78 SE” |
[22:45] | was made on 11/12. | 是在11月12日 |
[22:46] | Safe money’s on a simple digit inversion. | 肯定是数字输入错误 |
[22:49] | Whoever entered that meant to do it on 12/11. | 录入数字的人肯定是想写12月11日 |
[22:52] | After the congressman was dead, | 也就是国会议员去世 |
[22:53] | once that special election had been set. | 开始准备特别选举之后 |
[22:56] | This whole thing is very All the President’s Men. | 这整件事都很像《惊天大阴谋》里的剧情 |
[22:58] | I feel like I’m giving off | 我觉得自己进入了 |
[22:59] | a real Robert Redford vibe right now. | 罗伯特·雷德福模式[影片主演 壮硕彪悍] |
[23:01] | You’re more of a Dustin Hoffman. | 你比较像达斯丁·霍夫曼[另一主演 身高较矮] |
[23:02] | I will take that. | 也可以 |
[23:04] | We got an old saying | 关于犯罪分子 |
[23:05] | in law enforcement about the criminal element: | 我们执法部门有个说法 |
[23:08] | “Thank God they’re stupid.” | “谢天谢地他们很蠢” |
[23:15] | Um, start working on this now. | 你们开始处理吧 |
[23:30] | There is no Jimmy, is there? | 根本没有吉米这个人 对吧 |
[23:32] | This is your house, yours and Cabe. | 这里是你和凯布的家 |
[23:34] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:35] | Coffee mug upside down | 在水池边 |
[23:36] | on a neatly folded paper towel near the sink. | 咖啡杯底朝上 放在叠得整齐的纸巾上 |
[23:39] | He does the same thing every day at the garage. | 每天在车库里他都会这样放 |
[23:41] | And your hand was just shaking. | 而且你的手刚刚在抖 |
[23:42] | It hasn’t done once all day, but it was just then. | 你的手一天都没有抖 刚刚却抖了 |
[23:45] | He always said you were | 他总是说 |
[23:46] | the most observant person he’d ever met. | 你是他见过最有观察力的人 |
[23:49] | Now, he lied about the house | 他在房子的事上撒了谎 |
[23:50] | because he didn’t want us prying. | 是因为他不希望我们多问 |
[23:51] | This is where… | 就是在这里 |
[23:54] | things fell apart. | 我们的关系破裂 |
[23:56] | You don’t want to be here. | 你不想在待在这 |
[23:57] | We’ll work fast. | 我们会尽快 |
[23:58] | Walter… | 沃特 |
[24:00] | You do understand | 你明白的吧 |
[24:02] | how important you are to him. | 你对他非常重要 |
[24:05] | That’s what that was all about, | 所以他今天才会那样 |
[24:06] | in the car earlier, when he yelled at you. | 在车里大声吼你 |
[24:09] | He had the same look in his eyes as he did when we were told | 以前他们说阿曼达出事 我们却无能为力时 |
[24:12] | there was nothing more we could do for Amanda. | 他的眼神跟今天一模一样 |
[24:15] | He’s not just worried about me today. | 他不仅仅是担心我 |
[24:18] | He doesn’t want to lose you. | 他不想失去你 |
[24:21] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[24:29] | List of Californians who purchased | 我们查到了最近三个月 |
[24:30] | that exact model hose in the last three months. | 加利福尼亚州所有买过那种燃气管的人 |
[24:32] | 12 people total. | 一共有12个 |
[24:34] | Now, 11 of those buyers paid with credit or debit cards. | 11位买主都是用的信用卡或借记卡 |
[24:37] | But none of those 11 names have any direct ties | 但是这11个人与巴恩莱特或其客户 |
[24:39] | to Barnwright or any of their clients. | 都没有任何关系 |
[24:41] | So we’re focusing on the one cash transaction. | 所以焦点应该放在那笔现金付款上 |
[24:43] | Okay, so that’s got to be our guy. What store? | 那应该就是他了 是哪家店 |
[24:45] | Lake and Ocean Boat Supplies in Marina del Rey, | 马里纳戴尔雷伊的湖海船舫用品店 |
[24:48] | two weeks ago at 3:15. | 两周前 3点15分 |
[24:50] | Sylvester, can you access their security archive footage? | 希尔维斯特 能不能看到他们的监控录像 |
[24:52] | On it. | 这就去 |
[25:01] | This is her personal drive. | 这是她的个人闪存盘 |
[25:03] | There’s a lot more on here than just the Barnwright file. | 里面不仅有巴恩莱特集团的文件 |
[25:05] | There’s a folder full of letters to you. | 有个文件夹里全是给你的信 |
[25:08] | Multiple drafts, going back almost 15 years. | 很多草稿 创建时间几乎是15年前 |
[25:11] | I only read the first sentence, when I realized what it was. | 我只看了第一行 然后才意识到是什么 |
[25:14] | I thought you should read it for yourself. | 我觉得你应该看看 |
[25:26] | Checked up on your family. | 我问了你家人的情况 |
[25:28] | But they made all their appointments. | 他们参观了所有地方 |
[25:30] | They’re at their hotel now. | 已经入住酒店了 |
[25:32] | Thank you. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 真的 |
[25:35] | When we split up, | 我们分开的时候 |
[25:38] | you let me have everything. | 你把一切都留给了我 |
[25:40] | All you asked for was this house. | 只要了这间房子 |
[25:42] | Don’t forget about the 73 Le Mans. | 别忘了还有那辆73年的勒芒[庞蒂亚克旗下车型] |
[25:48] | I always assumed you’d sell the place. | 我一直以为你会卖了这地方 |
[25:52] | No, I’ll never sell it. | 不 我不会卖的 |
[26:00] | This is where she took her first steps. | 这是她第一次学走路的地方 |
[26:03] | This is where she died. | 也是她逝去的地方 |
[26:07] | It’s killing me to be here. | 待在这儿让我伤心欲绝 |
[26:10] | Right now, this is the safest place. | 可现在 这里是最安全的地方 |
[26:14] | I was so impressed with you today. | 你今天真让我感动 |
[26:17] | I thought, there’s the man I married, | 我觉得 我嫁的那个男人在这里 |
[26:19] | there’s that swagger. | 那个大男子主义的人 |
[26:21] | I feel safe. | 让我很有安全感 |
[26:24] | But then… this, | 但是 回到这里 |
[26:29] | it brought up all these old feelings, | 又让我重新想起旧时感受 |
[26:32] | from when I couldn’t count on you. | 那时你让我无数次失望 |
[26:33] | Cabe. We got… something. | 凯布 我们找到了 一些东西 |
[26:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:45] | I just need to get some air. | 我只是想透透气 |
[26:56] | Belongs to you. | 这是你的 |
[27:06] | Here’s the archived footage from the boat supply store. | 这是船舫用品店拿来的存档录像 |
[27:09] | Scanning the date and time | 浏览时间和地点 |
[27:11] | of when the pipe was purchased… | 找出购买排气管的时间 |
[27:12] | Stop. | 停 |
[27:13] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[27:15] | There’s our man. | 是我们要找的人 |
[27:16] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[27:19] | Does he pop up in DMV records? | 他在车管局有档案吗 |
[27:21] | No, but he pops up somewhere else. | 不 但他在其他地方有记录 |
[27:23] | Meet our buyer, one Anthony Cole. | 来看看这位买家 一个叫安东尼·科尔的人 |
[27:26] | That name showed up in the clients | 从丽贝卡的闪存盘里 |
[27:27] | I pulled from Rebecca’s flash drive. | 拿到的名单中出现过这个名字 |
[27:30] | Barnwright represents a big agribusiness venture | 巴恩莱特为一个叫桑多纳农场的 |
[27:32] | called SunDorna Farms. | 大型农业企业做法律代表 |
[27:34] | There’s a Cole high up in that company. | 那个公司的高层有个姓科尔的 |
[27:36] | You are correct. | 说对了 |
[27:37] | Ben Cole, VP of Operations at SunDorna Farms. | 本·科尔 桑多纳农场运营副总裁 |
[27:40] | Brother of the man who purchased that hose. | 是排气管买主的兄弟 |
[27:42] | But Anthony doesn’t work for the family business. | 但安东尼并不在家族企业供职 |
[27:44] | No, he’s been working on quite the record. | 不 他倒是犯了不少事 |
[27:46] | Theft, aggravated assault… | 盗窃 严重故意伤害罪 |
[27:48] | Hang on a second. You just said “Farm.” | 等一下 你刚说了”农场” |
[27:50] | What… this is about farms? | 怎么 关农场什么事吗 |
[27:51] | No, this is about water. | 不 和水有关 |
[27:54] | It seems like the congressman was a fierce defender | 国会议员是小农场主用水权利的 |
[27:56] | of small farmer water rights. | 狂热维护者 |
[27:57] | Defending them from what? | 他们的权利会被谁侵害 |
[27:59] | Big agribusiness, like SunDorna. | 大型农业企业 比如桑多纳 |
[28:02] | They need the water, and Gostin was trying to push through | 他们需要水 高斯汀正在试图推出 |
[28:04] | a water redistribution bill. | 一份水资源再分配法案 |
[28:06] | He was gonna turn off the tap. | 他曾想要关闭龙头 |
[28:07] | And at stake for SunDorna? | 对桑多纳非常不利 |
[28:09] | More than $5 billion in lost revenue. | 失去的利润可达五十多亿 |
[28:11] | Less water, fewer crops. | 水更少 作物就更少 |
[28:13] | Fewer crops, less money– simple math. | 作物更少 收入就更少 简单数学题 |
[28:15] | Gostin was taking cash out of their pockets, | 高斯汀是在从他们的口袋里挖钱 |
[28:17] | So the company and their lobbyists | 所以这些公司和他们的说客 |
[28:18] | just took matters into their own hands. | 就开始自己动手脚了 |
[28:20] | And with Gostin dead, and a more agreeable party | 只要高斯汀死了 并且在特别选举中 |
[28:22] | taking over after a special election, | 选出更温和的党派掌权 |
[28:24] | that water redistribution bill will not pass. | 那份水资源再分配法案就不会通过 |
[28:26] | SunDorna and Barnwright make billions. | 桑多纳和巴恩莱特就会日进斗金 |
[28:29] | We’ve got our smoking gun. | 我们拿到确凿证据了 |
[28:30] | We’ve I.D.’d the killers, we’ve got the evidence to back ’em up. | 我们找出了凶手的身份 找到相关证据 |
[28:33] | We’re going to the FBI. | 我们去联调局 |
[28:34] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[28:45] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[28:47] | Yeah, they slashed all eight tires. | 八个轮胎都被戳爆了 |
[28:49] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[28:51] | Catching up’s gonna be a challenge. | 追上他们会很不容易 |
[28:53] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[28:54] | Happy, come with me. | 乐乐 跟我来 |
[28:58] | You got three minutes to get her running! | 你得在三分钟内让它发动 |
[29:00] | All I need is a wrench. | 我只要一个扳手就行 |
[29:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:02] | You three, go inside. Track the vehicle. | 你们三个 进去 追踪那辆车 |
[29:04] | Red sedan, four-door. | 红色四门轿车 |
[29:05] | There’s a strip of rust on the trunk, | 在后备箱上有一条锈迹 |
[29:07] | roughly four feet across. | 大概一米二长 |
[29:08] | We’ll access the caltrans cameras and find the car. | 我们黑进跨州公路摄像头找到那辆车 |
[29:10] | How the hell did they find us? | 他们到底是怎么发现我们的 |
[29:11] | We were so careful. | 我们已经很小心了 |
[29:13] | We were. | 我们曾经是 |
[29:14] | Who knows what kind of access they have? | 谁知道他们有什么样的渠道呢 |
[29:17] | Hey. Cabe. | 凯布 |
[29:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:21] | We will find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[29:33] | Guys, what do you got? | 你们发现什么了 |
[29:34] | Picture’s up, Walter! | 沃特 我们收到图像了 |
[29:35] | We’ve got a visual | 我们看到了 |
[29:36] | on a ten-mile radius around this house. | 这房子周围方圆十六千米的影像 |
[29:38] | We’re scanning for that red car now. | 我们正在搜寻那辆红车 |
[29:40] | We’re about a mile from half a dozen | 房子距离几个高速公路交界口 |
[29:41] | freeway exchanges; they could either be going | 还有将近1.6千米 他们可能去海岸 |
[29:43] | to the coast or the desert. | 也可能去沙漠方向 |
[29:44] | You got 45 seconds | 你有45秒 |
[29:45] | to tell us if we’re heading north or south. | 来告诉我们到底是向南还是向北 |
[29:47] | It’s a whole mess of cars out there. | 那边有一大堆车 |
[29:48] | It’s really tough to spot the red ones. | 很难分辨出红色的车 |
[29:50] | Try this, Lay a color filter over the video feeds. | 试试对视频做滤色处理 |
[29:53] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[29:54] | Then we can highlight the red cars, | 这样就能突显出红色的车辆 |
[29:55] | make the kidnappers’ car easier to spot. | 更容易分辨出绑匪的车 |
[29:59] | Nice. | 好样的 |
[30:00] | Red station wagon. Red V6 Pickup. | 红色旅行车 红色V6皮卡 |
[30:03] | Oh, come on, rusty four-door, where are you? | 生锈的四门小车 你在哪 |
[30:05] | Ooh, we got a live one! | 找到了 |
[30:08] | Red car, | 红色的车 |
[30:09] | rust patch on the trunk! That’s the one! | 车身上有锈斑 就是这辆 |
[30:11] | They’re headed south on the I-5. South! | 他们顺着I5号公路向南走了 向南 |
[30:13] | Hang on. | 抓稳了 |
[30:16] | They’re passing the Sylmar Exit. | 他们要过西尔马出口了 |
[30:18] | That’s about five and a half miles from here. | 离他们大概还有8.8千米 |
[30:19] | They’re going faster than I anticipated. | 他们跑得比我预想的更快 |
[30:21] | But just over the speed limit. | 不过只超速了一点点 |
[30:23] | They don’t want to attract attention. | 他们不想太引人注目 |
[30:24] | Just haul ass, and you can catch up. | 再快一点就能赶上他们 |
[30:25] | They’ll kill her and bury her where no one can find the body. | 他们会杀了她再把她埋了 尸体都找不到 |
[30:27] | Cabe, that’s not gonna happen. | 凯布 不会发生这种事的 |
[30:53] | We got ’em. | 追上了 |
[30:54] | Think they see us? | 他们看到我们了吗 |
[30:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:07] | Cabe, they’re turning off. | 凯布 他们转向出口了 |
[31:10] | Hold tight, Walter! | 抓稳了 沃特 |
[31:32] | Cabe? | 凯布 |
[31:34] | Cabe? Cabe? | 凯布 凯布 |
[31:36] | Cabe, wake up. Cabe! | 凯布 醒一醒 凯布 |
[31:38] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[31:41] | Walter, are you guys okay? | 沃特 你们没事吧 |
[31:42] | Yeah. We’re alive. | 没事 我们还活着 |
[31:46] | You still have eyes on that car? | 你们还看得到那辆车吗 |
[31:47] | We lost visual when they turned off on Araiza Boulevard, Eastbound. | 他们转到阿莱萨大道的东行口后就跟丢了 |
[31:52] | Go get us a car. | 去给咱们搞俩车 |
[32:07] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[32:07] | Homeland Security! | 国土安全部 |
[32:09] | Sorry, it’s a national emergency. | 不好意思 国家紧急事件 |
[32:10] | Need to commandeer your vehicle. | 得征用一下你的车 |
[32:12] | Come on. Sorry. | 快过来 对不起 |
[32:14] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 咱们走 快走 |
[32:22] | Guys, can you slow them down? | 伙计们 你们能拖住他们吗 |
[32:23] | Already done. Happy dropped | 已经搞定了 乐乐在前方 |
[32:25] | a railroad crossing arm up ahead. | 设置了铁路交叉臂 |
[32:26] | Traffic snarled to a dead stop. | 前方交通拥挤 无法通过 |
[32:28] | They’ll want to keep on moving, | 他们会想继续往前开 |
[32:29] | and the only other option is the service road. | 这样就只能走辅道 |
[32:32] | But it’s green all day, so guaranteed | 但是那里今天一路通畅 |
[32:34] | they’re burning rubber. Drive fast! | 他们会开得飞快 你们开快点 |
[32:42] | There they are. | 在那边 |
[32:55] | Got to do something to make them stop. | 得做点什么让他们停下来 |
[32:57] | Rebecca in the car, I can’t risk taking a shot. | 丽贝卡在车里 我不能冒险开枪 |
[32:59] | I’m thinking PIT maneuver. | 我想说的是精确截停技术 |
[33:00] | You’re thinking right. | 这个想法很对 |
[33:01] | Walter, do you know how to do a PIT maneuver? | 沃特 你知道怎么精确截停吗 |
[33:03] | PIT, Precision immobilization technique. | 精确地使车辆停止的技术 |
[33:05] | It’s how the highway patrol stops a fleeing car. | 公路巡逻队都是这么对付逃逸车辆的 |
[33:07] | I’ve read about them extensively. | 我经常读到过相关的资料 |
[33:08] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[33:10] | You got this? | 你能搞定吗 |
[33:10] | With a little help. | 需要点帮助 |
[33:12] | Happy, based on the make and model, | 乐乐 根据车型计算 |
[33:13] | how do I make their tires lose their bead? | 我该怎么让他们的轮胎脱轴 |
[33:14] | Just strike the bumper at a 32-degree angle. | 只要以32度角撞击保险杠就好 |
[33:18] | Ideal impact point? | 理想的撞击点呢 |
[33:19] | 15 inches from the back bumper, | 离后保险杠边38厘米处 |
[33:20] | while traveling at approximately… | 车速大概为… |
[33:22] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[33:22] | 68 miles an hour! | 109千米每小时 |
[33:24] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:26] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[33:27] | Here we go. | 我们上 |
[33:53] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[33:55] | Get rid of that weapon! | 放下武器 |
[33:57] | Out of the car! Get over here! | 从车里出来 过来 |
[33:58] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[34:05] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[34:20] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[34:21] | I’m a lawyer. I know my way around a deposition. | 我是个律师 取证什么的小菜一碟 |
[34:23] | What about the men who took me? | 抓我的那些人呢 |
[34:25] | Singing like the beach boys, trying to cut a deal. | 说的比唱得还好听 想着达成协议呢 |
[34:29] | I can’t wait to watch that whole company go down. | 真想早点看到那个公司垮台 |
[34:33] | Where’s Walter? | 沃特呢 |
[34:34] | Cleaning up. | 打扫房间呢 |
[34:36] | He’s a good young man. | 他是个很好的年轻人 |
[34:37] | The best. | 最好的 |
[34:38] | You were tough on him today. | 你今天对他太凶了 |
[34:40] | Yeah, well. | 是吗 |
[34:42] | You were tough on all of them. | 你对他们都很凶 |
[34:43] | Yeah, well. | 是啊 |
[34:47] | I’m sorry for how I spoke to you earlier. | 抱歉 之前我不该那样跟你说话 |
[34:50] | You have every right | 要怎样生活 |
[34:52] | to live, to grieve, however you like. | 怎样疗伤 都是你的自由 |
[34:55] | I abandoned you after she died. | 她死了之后我离开了你 |
[34:58] | All those assignments overseas that I said were mandatory, | 之前我说有些海外任务必须去 |
[35:00] | I lied. | 是骗你的 |
[35:04] | It’s an ugly thing that I live with. | 我一直难以释怀 |
[35:07] | Today I couldn’t bear the thought of letting you down again. | 今天我不想再让你失望了 |
[35:11] | Becca, | 贝卡 |
[35:13] | I know you’ve moved on, | 我知道你已经放下了 |
[35:17] | but I have to ask you… | 但我有话要问你… |
[35:21] | Do you ever think about us? | 你曾想过重归于好吗 |
[35:25] | You’re the love of my life. | 你是我一生挚爱 |
[35:29] | I’ve thought about you for 15 years. | 十五年来我一直挂念着你 |
[35:33] | Tried to write you a hundred letters. | 给你写了近百封信 |
[35:39] | But I think everything happens for a reason. | 但我觉得万事皆有因 |
[35:43] | I have to, | 我必须这样想 |
[35:45] | or I can’t make sense of what happened to Amanda. | 否则我无法接受阿曼达的死 |
[35:48] | Besides, I have a family now. | 而且 我有新家庭了 |
[35:58] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[36:02] | Sell the house. | 把房子卖了吧 |
[36:04] | Maybe someday. | 也许以后吧 |
[36:09] | You were always really badass. | 你一直都是个狠角色 |
[36:19] | Take care of him for me. | 替我好好照顾他 |
[36:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:32] | You did right by her. | 你做得没错 |
[36:34] | She’s safe. | 她安全了 |
[36:37] | I always put my job before her. | 我总是认为工作比她重要 |
[36:41] | The real shame of it is: | 可是讽刺的是 |
[36:43] | The only thing I was ever really better at than being a fed | 除了当探员以外 我唯一做得不错的事 |
[36:47] | was being a father. | 是当一名父亲 |
[36:50] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[36:53] | when I was young, you were like a father to me. | 小时候 在我眼里你就像父亲 |
[36:59] | Sometimes you still are. | 现在有时候也是 |
[37:03] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[37:05] | It is a good thing those jerks didn’t | 幸好那些混蛋 |
[37:06] | steal my blowtorch, or they’d have a real problem. | 没有偷走我的焊枪 不然他们死定了 |
[37:10] | Hey, Cabe, I’m completing an inventory of all purloined equipment. | 凯布 我正在清点所有的被盗设备 |
[37:14] | And I expect the government to compensate us in full. | 希望政府能全额补偿我们 |
[37:17] | Homeland will foot the cost. | 国土安全部会替你们买单的 |
[37:19] | Okay, I’m gonna pad this bill a little. | 好的 那我要虚报一些了 |
[37:26] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[37:34] | Thank you, pal. | 谢啦 朋友 |
[37:37] | They really messed up the garage. | 他们真的把车库弄得一团糟 |
[37:39] | Yeah, they sure did. | 是的 没错 |
[37:40] | You know, I’m gonna have to rebuild this game. | 我要修好这个游戏机 |
[37:42] | Do you want to help me? | 要帮忙吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:46] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[37:48] | Here, hold that. | 来 拿着它 |
[37:50] | Another time, Ralph. | 下回吧 拉尔夫 |
[37:52] | Your mom says time to start packing up. | 妈妈说该收拾东西了 |
[38:00] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[38:01] | What happened in here? | 这里怎么了 |
[38:02] | It was a high-stress day. | 今天压力有点大 |
[38:05] | But that’s behind us now. | 不过现在没事了 |
[38:06] | Got it. | 明白 |
[38:07] | Then I’m not gonna bother you | 那还是下次再谈 |
[38:08] | about that thing we talked about before. | 之前跟你说过的事吧 |
[38:10] | I don’t have an answer for you. | 我并没有答案给你 |
[38:11] | No, it’s okay. Yeah, I mean… | 没关系 我的意思是… |
[38:14] | Ralph is my priority. | 一切以拉尔夫为重 |
[38:15] | I’m just trying to do right by the kid. | 我只是想为他好 |
[38:17] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[38:19] | All right. | 先告辞 |
[38:25] | We, um… are gonna get some food. | 我们要去吃点东西 |
[38:27] | Do you want to join us? | 要一起去吗 |
[38:31] | I’m-I’m not hungry, thanks. | 我不饿 谢谢 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:35] | Bye. | 拜 |
[38:36] | Bye. | 拜 |
[38:37] | Bye, Ralph. | 再见 拉尔夫 |
[38:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:46] | I don’t know about you, but I could go for a burger. | 随便你 反正我要去吃个汉堡 |
[38:48] | Oh, I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[38:56] | Sorry about your Le Mans. | 很抱歉撞了你的车 |
[38:58] | Happy said she’d fix it. | 乐乐说会帮我修好 |
[39:02] | So what if there was a scenario where, um… | 要是故事发展成这样怎么办 |
[39:06] | Drew takes Ralph? | 德鲁把拉尔夫带走了 |
[39:08] | Takes him where? | 带他去哪 |
[39:09] | Just a hypothetical. | 只是假设 |
[39:11] | To another city. | 去另一个城市 |
[39:12] | I wouldn’t jump off the bridge just yet. | 不要这么快就下结论 |
[39:15] | There was a time when I wasn’t sure if I’d see you again. | 有一段时间我以为再也见不到你 |
[39:18] | Different circumstances, of course, but… I had faith | 当然情况不一样 不过我相信 |
[39:21] | that we’d meet another day. | 我们一定会再见面的 |
[39:26] | Appreciate what you said earlier about me being a father to you, | 刚才你说把我当父亲 我很开心 |
[39:29] | even if it was said in the heat of the battle. | 尽管可能是头脑发热说的 |
[39:34] | Well, you know me. | 你了解我的 |
[39:36] | When have I ever said anything I didn’t mean? | 我什么时候说过违心的话了 |