时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | Silence | 双子草 兮之 萨萨 神射手时光 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Silence | 双子草 兮之 萨萨 神射手时光 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:42] | Friday’s shipment was late. | 周五的货迟到了 |
[00:44] | I know. Small snafu. | 我知道 出了点小问题 |
[00:46] | I’ll do my best so it won’t happen again, promise. | 我会尽力保证不再出这种问题 |
[00:48] | Don’t do your best, Gary, do my best, you understand? | 别尽力 加里 给我做到 懂吗 |
[00:50] | – Yes, sir. – Get down! | -是 先生 -趴下 |
[00:51] | Everybody down on the ground! | 都给我趴在地上 |
[00:53] | No one move! | 都别动 |
[00:53] | Okay, friend, | 好吧 朋友 |
[00:54] | we’re just a safe manufacturing company. | 我们只是制造保险箱的 |
[00:56] | We don’t actually store… | 我们这里没有什么… |
[00:59] | Anyone else want to explain things to me? | 还有谁想跟我解释什么吗 |
[01:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[01:15] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[01:17] | I got it. | 好了 |
[01:44] | Patel, you sneaky little creep. | 帕特尔 你个狡猾的家伙 |
[01:46] | You think a sniper rocket’s gonna take me out? | 你觉得用狙击火箭能干掉我吗 |
[01:48] | Once you think I’m gone, I come back! | 等你以为我死了 我就会再次出现 |
[01:51] | Like herpes. | 像疱疹一样 |
[01:52] | Couldn’t you play something less violent, | 你就不能玩点不那么暴力的游戏吗 |
[01:54] | like Mario Bros.? | 比如马里奥兄弟 |
[01:55] | Quiet, Luigi. | 闭嘴 路易吉[马里奥游戏人物] |
[01:56] | Get ready to feel some pain, son! | 等着受死吧 |
[01:58] | Oh, wow, for a second there, | 我刚刚 |
[01:59] | I thought that Cabe was interrogating someone. | 差点以为是凯布在审讯谁呢 |
[02:01] | Ralph doesn’t even act like this when he plays this game. | 拉尔夫玩电子游戏时都没你这么幼稚 |
[02:04] | Where is Ralph? Did you drop him off at school? | 拉尔夫呢 你送他去学校了吗 |
[02:05] | No. Slept at his dad’s last night. | 没有 他昨晚在爸爸那儿睡的 |
[02:09] | Oh, that’s, um… | 这… |
[02:11] | good they’re, um… | 太好了 他们… |
[02:13] | getting on well together; it’s positive. | 相处得这么融洽 太好了 |
[02:14] | It is. They’re connecting. | 是啊 他们在建立感情 |
[02:16] | It’s… it’s really good for Ralph. And Drew. | 这对拉尔夫是好事 对德鲁也是 |
[02:19] | Speak of the devil. | 一说就到 |
[02:21] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[02:22] | Dad got me an erector set. | 爸爸给我买了一套建造模型 |
[02:24] | What? That is super cool. | 真的 好酷啊 |
[02:27] | Looks like you guys had a great night. | 看来你们昨晚很开心 |
[02:28] | Box looks old. | 盒子看上去有日子了 |
[02:30] | Well, it’s a collectible. | 是收藏品 |
[02:30] | It’s one of the first ones Gilbert made. | 是吉尔伯特早期的产品 |
[02:32] | I had one when I was a kid. | 我小时候也有过 |
[02:33] | That was nice. | 好棒啊 |
[02:34] | Yeah, he likes telescopes. | 嗯 他喜欢望远镜 |
[02:38] | But it is, um… | 但这的确 |
[02:40] | it’s cool though. | 很酷 |
[02:44] | You want to go play with that? | 自己去玩玩吧 |
[02:46] | Could I, um, talk to you for a second? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[02:56] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[02:57] | Um, I just wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你件事 |
[03:00] | Oh, I’ve seen these guys build | 我见识过他们用 |
[03:01] | a parabolic mic out of an umbrella. | 雨伞搭建窃听麦克 |
[03:03] | If they’re gonna listen, they’re gonna listen. | 如果他们要听墙根 你拦不住的 |
[03:07] | Uh… I just wanted to know | 我只是想问问 |
[03:09] | if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight. | 你愿不愿今晚跟我一起吃饭 |
[03:12] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:14] | I’m not proposing; it’s just dinner. | 我不是要求婚 只是吃顿饭 |
[03:17] | Since I got back into town, we haven’t had two minutes | 我回来之后 我们还没有过多少 |
[03:19] | just… us. | 独处时间 |
[03:22] | But you and I both know it’s… it’s not that simple. | 但我们都清楚事情没那么简单 |
[03:26] | So let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[03:28] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[03:32] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[03:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:42] | – Sylvester? – Yeah? | -希尔维斯特 -嗯 |
[03:44] | Any reason you’re not making eye contact with me? | 你为什么不直视我的眼睛 |
[03:47] | Yes. I’m uncomfortable because we eavesdropped. | 嗯 我们听墙根了 所以我觉得尴尬 |
[03:50] | Way to stay strong, Sly. | 真坚强 希尔 |
[03:51] | It was Toby’s idea. | 是托比的主意 |
[03:53] | You guys fold like a card table. | 你们摊牌的速度比得上打牌了 |
[03:55] | It’s really not a big deal. | 不是什么大事的 |
[03:57] | His seed blossomed in your fertile soil. | 他的种子在你的沃土中发芽结果 |
[03:59] | The emotional bond between the two of you | 你们之间的感情联系 |
[04:01] | is ever present– it’s a huge deal. | 永远切不断 这是大事 |
[04:04] | What’s a huge deal? | 什么是大事 |
[04:05] | Drew asked Paige out. | 德鲁约佩吉出去了 |
[04:08] | I didn’t say yes… yet, | 我还没答应呢 |
[04:10] | and it’s really not a topic for public consumption. | 而且这事不适合公开讨论 |
[04:14] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 |
[04:15] | Besides, we got to focus on work. | 而且 我们要专注于工作了 |
[04:17] | Cabe just called with a new case. | 凯布刚刚打来 有新案子 |
[04:18] | We can drop Ralph off at school on the way. | 我们可以顺路送拉尔夫去学校 |
[04:22] | Sylvester, stop letting Toby corrupt you. | 希尔维斯特 别再让托比教坏你了 |
[04:35] | Gallo. | 格洛 |
[04:37] | Well, you look the same as you did seven years ago. | 你看起来跟七年前一样 |
[04:40] | Not a compliment. | 可不是在夸你 |
[04:41] | Nothing worse than getting an insult from a lady. | 没什么比被美女损更糟了 |
[04:44] | Thank God it’s coming from you. | 幸好损我的人是你 |
[04:46] | That’s nice– witty banter. | 不错嘛 诙谐的戏谑 |
[04:48] | My favorite kind of banter. | 我最喜欢的一种戏谑 |
[04:50] | Gang, this is agent Simone Taylor from Interpol; | 大伙 这是西蒙斯·泰勒 国际刑警 |
[04:53] | we worked an international task force seven years ago. | 七年前我们在国际特遣小组共事过 |
[04:57] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们前来支援 |
[04:58] | You really think we’re dealing with The Ghosts? | 你真的认为这是幽灵魔盗团么 |
[05:00] | Who are The Ghosts? | 什么幽灵团 |
[05:01] | They’re an international, incredibly effective, | 他们是国际化盗窃集团 极其高效 |
[05:04] | incredibly brutal gang of thieves. | 而且手段极其残忍 |
[05:06] | Jewels, cash, artwork. | 珠宝 现金 艺术品 |
[05:08] | If you pay them enough, they’ll steal anything. | 只要你花得起钱 他们什么都能偷来 |
[05:10] | And they don’t care who they kill doing it. | 而且他们不在乎过程中要杀多少人 |
[05:15] | Case in point. | 本次案件就是典型的例子 |
[05:19] | They’re headed up by Javier Acosta, out of Barcelona. | 他们的首领是哈维尔·阿科斯塔 巴塞罗那人 |
[05:23] | He handpicked his team. | 他亲自挑选了组员 |
[05:24] | Sounds like a job for law enforcement. | 这不该是执法部门的工作吗 |
[05:27] | Or Superman. | 或是超人 |
[05:28] | Law enforcement’s been on this for over a decade | 执法部门追缉他们已有十余年 |
[05:31] | and have gotten nowhere. | 至今毫无所获 |
[05:32] | Your team is starting to get a reputation. | 你们团队的名声日益响亮 |
[05:34] | A good one? | 是好名声吗 |
[05:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:38] | Let me show you the crime scene. | 我带你们去看看犯罪现场 |
[05:41] | They make safes here? | 他们是保险箱制造公司吗 |
[05:42] | Complex security systems. | 复杂的安保系统 |
[05:45] | High-end, top of the line, very expensive. | 高科技 高质量 价格昂贵 |
[05:47] | The Ghosts stole a safe? | 幽灵偷了个保险箱吗 |
[05:50] | No, they just broke into one. | 不 他们强行打开了一个 |
[05:52] | The system they breached, | 这是他们强行侵入的系统 |
[05:53] | TD-9000– brand-new technology, | TD-9000型号的最新技术 |
[05:55] | can be used on any size vault. | 可以被用在任何型号的金库上 |
[05:57] | More than a dozen interlocking composite-steel bolts, | 数十个互锁复合钢螺栓 |
[06:01] | reinforced receiving cups, ten-gear release mechanism. | 加强型接纳杯状扣 十级的分离机械装置 |
[06:05] | This could withstand a 9.0 quake or an industrial thermal lance. | 这能抵抗九级地震或是工业热熔穿刺 |
[06:09] | Yes, but our witnesses said | 是的 但我们的证人说 |
[06:11] | they got in with a glass of water. | 他们用一杯水就解除了系统 |
[06:13] | Th-They did what? | 他们用什么解除的 |
[06:15] | This… just, um… | 这…有点… |
[06:17] | this could be a… | 这可能是个… |
[06:18] | a theoretical long shot, | 不怎么可能的理论 |
[06:19] | but the lock you just described is as tight as a drum, | 但你刚描述的锁非常坚固 |
[06:22] | which has its strengths and weaknesses. | 这有长处也有短处 |
[06:25] | Now, water, put in a confined space, | 要知道 放在密闭空间里的水 |
[06:28] | dips a little bit in the center– it’s called a meniscus. | 在中央会有一丝凹陷 这叫弯月面 |
[06:30] | So the glass goes on top of the wheel casing, | 把杯子放在齿轮箱上 |
[06:32] | and then… | 然后… |
[06:33] | And when the notches align, there’s a slight release | 当槽口吻合时 齿轮间的压力 |
[06:35] | in the tension of the gears | 会轻微的松弛 |
[06:37] | that are wound so tightly on this bad boy | 里面的齿轮都紧密相连 |
[06:39] | that release makes the meniscus move, | 轻微的松弛会导致弯月面发生移动 |
[06:41] | the water ripples, which means you’ve hit a combination number. | 水会起漪涟 这意味着你找对密码了 |
[06:44] | Assume these systems | 这样的系统 |
[06:46] | can only be purchased by licensed banking institutions. | 只能被执照银行机构购买对吧 |
[06:48] | Correct. | 没错 |
[06:49] | Since they couldn’t test their water hypothesis at home, | 因为他们不能在家测试他们的杯水理论 |
[06:51] | they came to the source. | 所以就直奔制造商来了 |
[06:52] | They saw they were right, and then they left. | 证实理论成功后 他们就离开了 |
[06:53] | Not without killing innocent people. | 但还是杀害了无辜的人 |
[06:56] | Now they’re planning on hitting up the banks | 他们肯定在计划抢劫 |
[06:58] | that have this system in place. | 装有这种系统的银行 |
[06:59] | That’s the theory we’re working on. | 我们也在追查这条线 |
[07:02] | Do you mind if we look around a little bit? | 你介意我们四周看看吗 |
[07:04] | No, go ahead. | 不介意 随便看 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:09] | Same as last time– shrapnel everywhere, | 跟上次一样 到处都是弹片 |
[07:11] | but nothing in the vault that can help. | 但保险箱里什么证据也找不到 |
[07:13] | Run what you found for DNA. | 把搜集到的证据与DNA数据库核对 |
[07:14] | Even though we both know what the results will be. | 虽然我们都知道结果会是什么 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Fill me in. | 跟我说说情况 |
[07:19] | They leave small metal boxes behind in the vault… | 他们每次都会都在金库留下小金属盒子 |
[07:22] | IEDs filled with perchloric acid and oil. | 装有高氯酸和油的简易炸弹 |
[07:25] | A timer pops, the top opens, setting off an explosion. | 倒计时结束后 盒子顶端会打开 引发爆炸 |
[07:28] | The acid kills any DNA that might have been left behind, | 高氯酸会抹杀可能被留下的DNA证据 |
[07:31] | and the oil compromises all prints. | 而油则会损害指纹 |
[07:33] | Exactly. They’re smart. | 没错 他们很聪明 |
[07:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:37] | But they ain’t smarter than my guys. | 但他们没有我的人聪明 |
[07:40] | So, they came to the source to run a test. | 所以说他们来制造商这进行试验 |
[07:44] | Scientific… method. | 真是科学的方法啊 |
[07:46] | You have to respect their process. | 不得不佩服他们的手段 |
[07:48] | Except for the murder part. | 除了杀人的部分 |
[07:51] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[07:53] | I think that going after these types of people | 我觉得我们并不适合 |
[07:56] | is not what we are best suited for. | 追捕这种手段残暴的人 |
[07:58] | And it’s not just my fear talking. | 我这样说不止是因为我害怕 |
[08:00] | It’s a question of skill sets. | 这是技能组合的问题 |
[08:09] | Duly noted. | 我知道了 |
[08:19] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰那个 |
[08:39] | Mr. Dodd is alive, but he’s in critical condition. | 多德先生命保住了 但是情况仍然危急 |
[08:42] | We’ve moved Mr. Dodd into surgery… | 我们已经将多德先生送进手术 |
[08:43] | Sylvester. You can call him Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 你可以叫他希尔维斯特 |
[08:45] | Sylvester has shrapnel in his chest and abdomen. | 希尔维斯特的胸部和腹部都有弹片残留 |
[08:49] | The heat from the explosion combined with the acid | 爆炸产生的热量和酸结合 |
[08:51] | burned through his clothes and scalded his skin. | 烧掉了衣服 烧伤了他的皮肤 |
[08:54] | The blunt force trauma from striking his head on the floor | 他摔倒在地时头部受到了钝力损伤 |
[08:56] | has caused swelling about the brain | 这损伤造成了脑内水肿 |
[08:57] | but no focal injury. | 但没有造成局灶性脑损伤 |
[08:59] | H-His brain will recover though? | 他 他的大脑能恢复吗 |
[09:01] | We won’t know the extent of the damage until he’s awake. | 他醒来之前我们都没法知道伤害程度有多深 |
[09:04] | Do you think he’s gonna make it? | 你觉得他能挺过来吗 |
[09:06] | I don’t like to speculate. | 我不喜欢做这种推测 |
[09:08] | Speculate anyway. | 不管怎样 你推测一下吧 |
[09:09] | I don’t think we’re communicating the kind | 我们现在说的这个人可不是你平时遇到的 |
[09:10] | of mind you’re dealing with– this man is a supercomputer. | 普通病人 他是人体超级计算机 |
[09:14] | He’s getting the best care possible. | 我们给了他最好的照顾 |
[09:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[09:18] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[09:21] | Hey, Megan. | 梅根 |
[09:22] | She’s doing her physical therapy here in the north wing. | 她在这医院北翼做理疗 |
[09:24] | She will be our eyes and our ears. | 她会告诉我们希尔维斯特的情况 |
[09:27] | Meet me at the car. | 你们去车里等我 |
[09:28] | Wh-Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[09:29] | We’re gonna work. | 我们要工作 |
[09:34] | Thanks for rushing here. | 谢谢你赶来 |
[09:35] | Yeah. This is so awful. | 这太糟糕了 |
[09:37] | How is he doing? | 他还好吗 |
[09:38] | Well, he’s in surgery. | 他还在手术中 |
[09:39] | But you will relay all information to me? | 但你要记得把所有的消息转告给我 |
[09:41] | Anything I hear. | 我会把知道的一切告诉你 |
[09:42] | Any decisions that need to be made, anything on the fly, | 需要做什么决定 有什么新情况 |
[09:45] | and you can’t contact me, I need you to think like me. | 你联系不到我 你得像我一样思考 |
[09:48] | How would I respond, what would I ask. | 我会怎么回答 我会怎么问 |
[09:51] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 |
[09:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[09:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:08] | There’s a reason a cop gets taken off a case | 如果一个警察的同伴受伤了 |
[10:09] | when his partner gets wounded. | 他就不能继续这个案子 这样做是有道理的 |
[10:11] | I’m not a cop. | 我可不是警察 |
[10:12] | It infuses the investigation with anger, emotion, revenge. | 这会使你在调查过程中变得愤怒 情绪化 想报仇 |
[10:15] | You get myopic, can’t see the forest for the trees. | 目光会变得短浅 会一叶障目 |
[10:17] | See, I don’t have those feelings, so if you… | 我没有你说的这些情绪 所以 |
[10:20] | There is no purpose to this conversation. | 你这个谈话是完全没有意义的 |
[10:23] | If you expect me to stand down… | 如果你想让我不再插手这个案子 |
[10:26] | They put our boy in the hospital. | 那些人让我们的同伴受伤住院 |
[10:28] | There’s no way any of us are gonna stand down. | 我们没人会坐视不理 |
[10:30] | I’m just bringing it to your attention. | 我只是提醒你一下 |
[10:32] | Keep your focus, or it’ll cost you. | 要专心 否则你会吃亏的 |
[10:36] | Let’s find out who else uses the TD-9000 security system. | 我们来找找还有谁用了TD-9000安保系统 |
[10:39] | That’s gonna be the team’s next target. | 那就是他们的下一个目标 |
[10:40] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[10:46] | Drexler Bank in Agoura. | 亚格拉的德雷克斯勒银行 |
[10:48] | Leeside Savings, Burbank. | 伯班克的里塞得储蓄 |
[10:51] | Toby. | 托比 |
[10:52] | Toby? | 托比 |
[10:53] | Toby? | 托比 |
[10:57] | Uh, Business Bank of Sylmar. | 希尔玛的商业银行 |
[10:58] | So the sophistication of the team cuts out a cash haul– | 根据这支团队的老练程度 他们要的不是现金 |
[11:02] | It’s too easy to trace and too hard to carry. | 那样不仅容易被追踪还不易搬运 |
[11:04] | They’re after something small– | 他们肯定是要偷什么小东西 |
[11:06] | jewels or a hard drive. | 珠宝或硬盘 |
[11:07] | Is there any word from your sister, Walt? | 你姐姐那边又什么消息吗 沃特 |
[11:09] | I would’ve told you. | 有的话我会说的 |
[11:10] | Now please help me eliminate these possibilities. | 现在帮我排除一些可能性缩小范围 |
[11:13] | The Ghosts do not sit on their hands. | 幽灵魔盗团不会等着你们的 |
[11:15] | Their primary strike will come very soon. | 他们马上就会执行真正的袭击任务 |
[11:18] | Uh… okay. | 好的 |
[11:20] | So maybe start with locations. Um… | 那我们从地址开始吧 |
[11:23] | Proximity to freeways, airports, the escape routes. | 靠近高速公路 机场 逃生路线的 |
[11:27] | Then we can calculate the statistical likelihood | 然后我们可以进行运算 根据统计结果 |
[11:29] | of one site over another, which… | 排除一些可能性 |
[11:32] | is Sylvester’s forte. | 而这是希尔维斯特的专长 |
[11:34] | I need to take one minute. | 我得休息一下 |
[11:35] | We don’t have a minute, Toby. | 我们没有时间了 托比 |
[11:36] | I’m taking one anyway. | 我就是要休息一下 |
[11:38] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[11:39] | They need to process what’s happened. | 他们需要消化一下这些信息 |
[11:41] | No, they need to use it. Not to be callous, | 不 他们要运用这些信息 不是我无情 |
[11:44] | but they’re the perfect team to be working on this. | 但要解决这个问题 他们是最好的团队 |
[11:46] | Can you think of anyone else more invested? | 不会有比他们更有动力的人了 |
[12:00] | So what’s going on, Doc? | 怎么样 医生 |
[12:03] | Do you think I was wrong in there | 你觉得我跟沃特大人的争辩 |
[12:05] | with Lord Walter? | 这样做对吗 |
[12:06] | What’s the… psychiatric term for crapping on one guy | 那个用来形容 当你因某事感到沮丧 |
[12:10] | when you’re upset about something else? | 就把气撒在别人身上的专用名词是什么 |
[12:13] | Displacement. | 转移 |
[12:17] | I have known Sylvester since he was 16 years old. | 我从希尔维斯特16岁时就跟他相识 |
[12:21] | He once sold his entire comic book collection | 他曾经把所有的漫画书都卖掉 |
[12:23] | just to cover my rent; and I always told him | 只为了帮我付房租 而我一直跟他保证 |
[12:25] | I’ll pay him back for that one day. | 有一天我会报答他 |
[12:27] | And you’ll get your chance. | 你会有机会报答他的 |
[12:42] | Doctor, how is he? | 医生 他怎么样了 |
[12:45] | He’s stabilized. But we won’t know | 他的情况已经稳定下来了 但只有等他醒来 |
[12:47] | the extent of brain function till he wakes up. | 我们才能弄清楚他的大脑功能是什么情况 |
[12:49] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[12:50] | Could’ve been worse. | 情况本来会更糟的 |
[12:52] | The one-inch piece of shrapnel that was threatening his heart | 冲着他心脏去的那块两厘米多的弹片 |
[12:55] | lodged in his sternum. | 刚好卡在他的胸骨里 |
[12:56] | If it hadn’t, he’d be dead. | 如果弹片没有卡在那里 他早就死了 |
[12:59] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会告诉你最新进展的 |
[13:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:05] | That piece of shrapnel– my brother will want to see it. | 那个弹片 我弟弟会想看看的 |
[13:09] | Nowhere near freeways or airports. | 不靠近任何的高速公路或者机场 |
[13:12] | Leaves us with 38. Can you please tell Happy | 那就剩下38个地方 你能让乐乐 |
[13:15] | and Toby to get back in here? | 和托比回来吗 |
[13:16] | They’re trying to work through the fact | 他们在想办法接受 |
[13:17] | their friend’s life’s in danger. | 他们的朋友生命垂危的事实 |
[13:19] | And so are you, | 你也一样 |
[13:21] | just in a different way. | 只是方法不同而已 |
[13:24] | Oh. This branch was on fire two weeks ago. | 这个地方两周前着火了 |
[13:26] | It’s being rebuilt. | 现在正在重建 |
[13:29] | Walter’s doing his job, | 沃特只是在做他的工作 |
[13:30] | and he’s doing it well. | 而且他做得很好 |
[13:32] | When someone’s really focused like this, | 在他们如此专注的时候 |
[13:34] | it’s best to give them their space. | 我们最好给他们一些空间 |
[13:35] | Sometimes it’s better to give them time. | 有时候给他们一点时间会更好 |
[13:37] | We have none. The group who wounded your friend, | 我们没有时间了 伤害你朋友的那些人 |
[13:39] | they’ll disappear into the ether and then they will kill again. | 他们马上就会消失于无形 接着再出来杀人 |
[13:51] | I’ve never seen that before… the lining. | 我从没见过盒子里的这种金属内层 |
[13:54] | We’ve never recovered a piece of shrapnel | 我们从未回收过 |
[13:56] | bigger than a millimeter. | 直径大于一毫米的弹片 |
[13:57] | And only metal. | 而且一般只有金属 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry, you’re gonna have to clear this hall. | 不好意思 但你们不能全都站在大厅里 |
[14:00] | Too many people… | 人太多了 |
[14:01] | Okay, we are busy here. | 我们有正经事要忙 |
[14:03] | It’s okay, sir. | 我们明白 先生 |
[14:04] | We’ll be moving on in just a moment. | 我们马上就走 |
[14:06] | It’s government business. | 政府在办公事 |
[14:07] | Okay, abusing the fire extinguisher | 乱砸灭火器 |
[14:10] | is another form of displacement. | 也是另一种形式的转移 |
[14:12] | We deal with stress differently. | 每个人都有自己排解压力的方式 |
[14:13] | You reminisce, I smash things. | 你喜欢怀念过去 我喜欢砸东西 |
[14:16] | Happy, what do you get from this? | 乐乐 你都能得出什么结论 |
[14:21] | The Ghosts need an industrial plastic liner inside those IEDs | 为了防止硫酸腐蚀金属外壳 |
[14:25] | to keep the acid from eating through the metal casing. | 幽灵的人得在爆炸装置里放上塑料内层 |
[14:28] | An explosion would normally melt it. | 爆炸一般会融化塑料内层 |
[14:31] | Well, how’d it survive this time? | 那为什么这回塑料内层没融化呢 |
[14:33] | It was in Sylvester. | 因为它在希尔维斯特体内 |
[14:35] | When the IED exploded, | 当爆炸发生时 |
[14:37] | it superheated all the metal. | 所有的金属材料都过热了 |
[14:39] | The bits that went into Sylvester cooled down | 进入希尔维斯特体内的弹片 |
[14:42] | from, say, 400 degrees | 飞快地从204摄氏度 |
[14:44] | to 150 | 降到65摄氏度 |
[14:45] | very quickly because the human body is good at absorbing heat. | 因为人体非常善于吸收热量 |
[14:50] | How does it help us? | 这对我们有什么帮助 |
[14:52] | Polyethylene plastic is hard as hell to affix to metal. | 要把聚乙烯塑料黏到金属上是很难的 |
[14:55] | There are processes, especially used in car parts. | 有特殊的程序 在汽车部件上用得很多 |
[14:58] | I know a few guys who do this quality of work. | 我认识几个能做到这水平的人 |
[15:01] | But I’ll have to do some research. | 但我要先做些调查 |
[15:02] | There’s no time. These guys, | 没时间了 你说的这些人 |
[15:03] | how long has each been in the business? | 他们从业多久了 |
[15:05] | One guy, 30 years, the other two about five each. | 有一个做了30年 剩下两个做了大概五年 |
[15:08] | Well, we’ll scratch the old-timer. | 先把那个老手排除 |
[15:09] | The other two, either one has kids? | 剩下那两个 有谁有子女吗 |
[15:10] | Neither. | 谁都没有 |
[15:11] | How about doing time? | 有谁坐过牢吗 |
[15:13] | Dirty John Tucker did a stretch. | 臭约翰·塔克蹲过监狱 |
[15:15] | The man’s name is Dirty John and he did time. | 这人叫臭约翰而且他还坐过牢 |
[15:17] | What the hell are we playing 20 Questions for? | 早知道就不搞什么我问你答了 |
[15:19] | Good luck with him. He won’t talk. | 祝你好运 他口风很严 |
[15:22] | We’ll think of something. | 我们总能想到办法 |
[15:24] | We’ll make him talk. | 让他开口 |
[15:34] | What the hell is going on here, man? | 你们抓我来干什么 |
[15:39] | All right. So, good. I… | 这下好了 |
[15:41] | I guess now you got the guy who really knows. | 我看这才是你们要找的人 |
[15:43] | I can go? | 我能走了吧 |
[15:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:49] | The only words coming out of your mouth | 我们不想听你废话 |
[15:51] | need to be concerning this. | 只想听你说说这个 |
[15:55] | And what the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[15:59] | It’s not gonna be easy to crack this guy. | 让这家伙开口可不容易 |
[16:03] | I got nothing to say to you, bud. | 伙计 我什么也不知道 |
[16:06] | Nada. | 真的 |
[16:10] | We’ve narrowed it down. | 我们已经查清楚了 |
[16:13] | One of you two guys, | 就是你们俩其中之一 |
[16:14] | you built the box | 用这个弹片的材料 |
[16:15] | that this shrapnel came from. | 做了一种盒子 |
[16:18] | And I want you to tell me | 现在你们得告诉我 |
[16:20] | who it is. | 到底是谁干的 |
[16:24] | Oh, come on, man. | 哥们儿 |
[16:26] | Are you for real? | 你来真的啊 |
[16:27] | I just… I just work in a plastics factory. | 我就是个塑料厂的工人 |
[16:29] | I just want to get out of here. Please. | 我只想回家 求求你们放了我吧 |
[16:32] | You want to go first? | 你想先开口吗 |
[16:34] | No. Please don’t. | 别这样 求你了 |
[16:36] | No. | 别啊 |
[16:43] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[16:44] | I told you, I didn’t make any boxes… | 我说了啊 我根本没做过那玩意儿 |
[16:47] | Oh, God! | 啊 天呐 |
[16:49] | Oh, God… | 啊 |
[16:52] | I swear it wasn’t me! | 我发誓绝对不是我干的 |
[16:57] | Oh, God! | 啊 |
[16:59] | Oh, oh, God! | 啊 疼啊 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 别这样 |
[17:07] | Okay, let’s talk. | 我说就是了 |
[17:19] | Was there a reason you had a fake blood pack and retractable knife just lying around? | 你这里有血包和伸缩刀是要干什么 |
[17:23] | I had to teach an old boyfriend a lesson. | 之前用来教训前男友的 |
[17:30] | Okay, guys, I admit that I build stuff | 好吧 我的确是偶尔给一些可疑的人 |
[17:32] | for shady people from time to time. | 做些小玩意儿 |
[17:34] | Lock picks, | 比如开锁器啊 |
[17:35] | smoke bombs. | 烟雾弹之类的 |
[17:36] | Incendiary explosive devices? | 以及燃烧爆炸装置 对吗 |
[17:40] | Those boxes were built to very detailed specs. | 那些盒子制作的时候要求非常严格 |
[17:43] | Such as? | 什么要求 |
[17:45] | Heavy polymer lining | 盒子的衬里要用重聚合物做 |
[17:46] | used to handle powerful non-ionized acids | 这样才能装强非游离酸 |
[17:49] | as well as incineration under high heats. | 也能承受得住燃烧产生的高温 |
[17:52] | He ordered 20. | 他向我订了20个 |
[17:54] | In my game, it’s best you don’t know. | 干我这行 最好什么也别问 |
[17:57] | Can’t imagine why they call you Dirty John. | 就你这德性别人还叫你臭约翰 |
[18:02] | We need the name of the buyer. | 告诉我们买主叫什么 |
[18:05] | He never gave a name. | 他从没说过他叫啥 |
[18:06] | Look, he’s a handsome dude. | 是个帅小伙 |
[18:07] | He-he spoke with a Spanish accent, but… | 说话一股西班牙味儿 不过 |
[18:12] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[18:13] | Crazy son of a bitch. | 他就是个死变态 |
[18:16] | When he showed up to pick up the package, | 他来找我要货 |
[18:18] | I told him I needed an extra hour. | 我说还要一个小时才能做出来 |
[18:19] | He went nuts, shoved a gun right in my mouth. | 他立马就抓狂了 把枪管塞到了我嘴里 |
[18:29] | Something’s off. | 情况不太妙啊 |
[18:31] | Javier’s cold-blooded, | 印象中哈维尔是个冷酷无情的家伙 |
[18:33] | but shoving guns in people’s mouths sounds emotional. | 可把枪塞进别人嘴里的做法太冲动 |
[18:36] | Javier never loses his cool. | 哈维尔绝不会冲动行事 |
[18:37] | When you do that, people remember you. | 因为你一冲动 就会引起别人注意 |
[18:40] | Exactly. He slipped up, | 没错 这一点他疏忽了 |
[18:42] | and now we have everything we need to find their next target. | 现在万事俱备 能确定他们下一个目标 |
[18:45] | How do you figure? | 那要怎么找 |
[18:45] | Javier received 20 incendiary devices | 哈维尔从臭约翰那里搞来20个燃烧爆炸装置 |
[18:48] | from Dirty John, but when The Ghosts hit the safe factory, | 但幽灵袭击保险箱工厂的时候 |
[18:50] | they only used 15. | 只用了15个 |
[18:51] | Meaning he has five left. | 也就是说 他还有5个没用 |
[18:53] | The Ghosts are nothing if not efficient. | 如果不够高效就不是幽灵了 |
[18:54] | Now, if each incendiary device wipes out exactly | 如果说每个燃烧爆炸装置都能恰好销毁 |
[18:57] | 14-and-a-half feet of evidence, then… | 半径4.5米范围内的证据 |
[18:58] | We narrow our search | 那么我们就只需要缩小范围 |
[18:59] | by figuring out which vault requires exactly five devices. | 找出恰好需要五个装置的金库 |
[19:03] | Happy, we need the blueprints for every bank on that wall. | 乐乐 快找一下那边所有银行的设计图 |
[19:05] | Size of the vault is key. | 他们保险库的大小是关键 |
[19:06] | Already on it. | 正在查 |
[19:07] | We need to scan for spatial parameters. | 我们需要那些保险库的空间参数 |
[19:11] | He really is on fire today. | 今天他真是亢奋 |
[19:14] | Fire is exactly what Sylvester needs. | 希尔维斯特需要的就是沃特这股劲 |
[19:23] | Come on, big guy. | 大个子 求你了 |
[19:26] | Wake up. | 快醒来吧 |
[19:28] | We were just starting to get to know each other. | 我们才刚成为朋友没多久呢 |
[19:33] | Just open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛吧 |
[19:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:37] | Blink for me. | 为我眨一下眼 |
[19:41] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[19:46] | Oh, my God. Nurse! | 天呐 护士 |
[19:48] | Get me two milligrams of Lorazepam, stat! | 马上给我拿两毫克劳拉西泮 |
[19:50] | Pulse is 66 and strong. | 脉搏每分钟66下 很强烈 |
[19:51] | Intact. No signs of dehiscence. | 没有伤口撕裂的迹象 |
[19:55] | That’s everything the doctors have told me so far. | 现在医生就告诉我这些 |
[19:58] | How bad was the seizure? | 他的癫痫有多严重 |
[20:00] | A grand mal caused by the swelling in his brain. | 脑部的肿胀导致他突发严重癫痫 |
[20:05] | And what’s his status? | 他现在怎么样 |
[20:06] | They’re not sure. | 他们不确定 |
[20:09] | No way to tell yet. | 现在说不准 |
[20:12] | I’m sorry, Walter. | 很抱歉 沃特 |
[20:15] | Okay, thank you for the update. | 谢谢你及时通知我们 |
[20:19] | We need to keep it together. | 我们应该振作起来 |
[20:21] | We have to focus. | 应该集中精神 |
[20:22] | It isn’t healthy to pretend we’re not hurting. | 这样假装我们不心痛并不健康 |
[20:25] | You want to talk about hurting? | 你想说说疼痛吗 |
[20:26] | Sylvester is hurting, | 希尔维斯特正在忍受剧痛 |
[20:27] | so take a moment if you need to, | 要悲伤的话你们就休息个几分钟 |
[20:29] | and then get back to scanning those blueprints. | 然后回来继续扫描这些蓝图 |
[20:32] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[20:34] | Let him take a beat. | 让他自己待会 |
[20:36] | You have no idea how close | 你根本不知道 |
[20:37] | we might be to catching these guys. | 我们离抓到那些家伙有多近 |
[20:39] | And then what? You ever think | 然后怎么办 你有没有想过 |
[20:41] | what we’ll do the day after we catch them? | 我们抓住他们之后怎么办 |
[20:43] | You can’t be so driven | 你在追求你的目标时 |
[20:44] | that you don’t see the next step ahead of you | 你不会对目标执着到看不到接下来的一步 |
[20:45] | or what you’re doing to other people while you chase your goal. | 和对周围人的伤害吧 |
[20:59] | For me, it’s Taekwondo. | 我用来发泄的方式是跆拳道 |
[21:00] | But if this Good Will Hunting thing is how you vent… | 不过要是你更喜欢这种《心灵捕手》的法子 |
[21:03] | whatever works. | 只要有用就好 |
[21:06] | Just trying to stay sharp. | 只是想让思维保持活跃 |
[21:08] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[21:08] | There’s a lot more answers on that board | 你能在这块板子上找到很多答案 |
[21:10] | than there are in your friend’s hospital room. | 都是在你朋友的病房里找不到的 |
[21:13] | You’re pissed. | 你很生气 |
[21:15] | You know, I don’t, uh… | 你知道吗 我没… |
[21:18] | I don’t… get pissed. | 我不会生气 |
[21:22] | Well, you could have fooled me. | 你骗不了我 |
[21:29] | Seven years ago, | 七年前 |
[21:32] | my partner and I were tailing Javier and his crew. | 我的搭档和我在追查哈维尔和他的手下 |
[21:35] | When we got close, | 我们快抓住他们时 |
[21:36] | they practically cut him in half with bullets. | 他们几乎用子弹把他打成了两段 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 很遗憾你的朋友遭受了这种事 |
[21:41] | He’s, uh… | 他… |
[21:44] | He’s spent every day since in a wheelchair, | 他后半生都要在轮椅上度过 |
[21:47] | drinking meals through a straw. | 每餐都只能用吸管摄取流质食品 |
[21:53] | What you’re feeling right now, | 你现在的感受 |
[21:54] | I still feel every day. | 我现在还是每天都能感受得到 |
[21:59] | How do you deal with it? | 那你怎么办 |
[22:00] | Focus. | 集中注意力 |
[22:01] | For seven years, catching these guys is the last thing | 七年来 我每天睡觉前想的最后一件事 |
[22:03] | I think about when I go to sleep at night | 以及我每天起床后想的第一件事 |
[22:06] | and my first thought when I wake up. | 都是要抓住那帮混蛋 |
[22:08] | I’m not saying you can’t grieve. | 我不是说你不能悲伤 |
[22:11] | I’m saying you can’t grieve now. | 我是说你现在不能悲伤 |
[22:14] | These people can’t get away. | 不能让这些人逍遥法外 |
[22:19] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[22:25] | And when we finally lock them up… | 等我们最终把那些人抓起来时 |
[22:28] | well, I’ve been fantasizing | 我一直在想象 |
[22:29] | about calling my partner to give him the good news, | 要给我的搭档打电话 告诉他这个好消息 |
[22:32] | and then finally relaxing with a stiff drink… | 然后知道我做了我应该做的事 |
[22:36] | knowing I’ve done my job. | 终于可以放松下来去喝一杯 |
[22:40] | You know, after seven years, uh, | 过了七年 |
[22:43] | you deserve a stiff drink. | 你的确应该放松地喝一杯 |
[22:59] | About earlier… | 之前的事… |
[22:59] | Me, too. Let’s move on. Bigger fish. | 我也是 咱们继续吧 顾全大局 |
[23:01] | Okay, what do you got? | 我们现在知道些什么 |
[23:02] | I just scanned the last of institutions | 我刚扫描了最后几家 |
[23:04] | with TD-9000 security. | 使用TD-9000安全系统的机构 |
[23:06] | Not a one of them is small enough | 那些机构的规模都没有小到 |
[23:08] | to be completely wiped out | 能只利用五个这样的酸液盒 |
[23:09] | by five of those acid-bath canisters. | 就能消除一切证据 |
[23:19] | Maybe we’re looking at this wrong. | 可能我们思考的角度不对 |
[23:20] | Maybe when they hit the safe factory, | 说不定他们袭击保险公司时 |
[23:24] | it wasn’t a test run. | 不是为了做测验 |
[23:25] | It was an announcement. | 而是一种宣告 |
[23:26] | They were getting word out that they cracked the TD-9000, | 他们散布出能破解TD-9000的消息 |
[23:28] | and they were planning to hit another one. | 实际目标是另一种安全系统 |
[23:30] | And if you had something you knew | 你要是知道幽灵盯上了 |
[23:31] | the Ghosts wanted in the TD-9000 vault, | TD-9000保险柜里的什么东西 |
[23:33] | you got to move it quick. | 你会立马转移它 |
[23:35] | And an armored car’s | 用五个这种简易爆炸装置 |
[23:36] | cubic footage can easily be taken out | 就能轻而易举地毁掉 |
[23:38] | by just five of these IEDs. | 装甲车上的所有痕迹 |
[23:40] | Boom, now we’re cooking with salt. | 这下有意思了 |
[23:42] | Damn right. We start with this company. | 没错 我们应该从这个公司着手 |
[23:44] | The biggest armored car service in L.A. County. | 洛杉矶市最大的装甲车服务公司 |
[23:47] | Well, let’s call and see who got a truck. | 咱们打电话问问有谁租了卡车托运服务 |
[23:50] | I only had one new booking today. | 今天只有一个新预约 |
[23:53] | Safe deposit box move. | 保险柜转移 |
[23:54] | Client by the name of Huertavas. | 客户叫霍塔瓦思 |
[23:57] | Let me pull up the job details. | 我把工作明细调出来 |
[23:59] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[24:01] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[24:03] | A few years back, | 几年前 |
[24:04] | a Venezuelan cartel boss named Huertavas hired the Ghosts | 一个叫霍塔瓦思的委内瑞拉垄断企业头目 |
[24:08] | to steal a fortune from his rival. | 雇过幽灵去偷他对手的东西 |
[24:10] | They grabbed $100 million cash. | 他们偷走了一亿元现金 |
[24:12] | Deal was, Ghosts would get a third cut. | 本来说好幽灵拿三分之一 |
[24:15] | Let me guess. Senor Huertavas wasn’t a man of his word. | 我猜霍塔瓦思先生肯定没信守承诺 |
[24:18] | He double-crossed them. | 他出卖了他们 |
[24:19] | They barely got out of Venezuela alive. | 他们差点把命都丢在委内瑞拉 |
[24:21] | Probably right around the time they swore revenge. | 估计他们就是在那时候决定复仇的 |
[24:23] | A team on a revenge mission– sounds familiar. | 复仇小队 听起来挺耳熟啊 |
[24:26] | Rumor is, | 传闻说 |
[24:27] | Huertavas converted the cash into diamonds | 霍塔瓦思把钱全换成了钻石 |
[24:29] | and hid them somewhere in the U.S. | 然后把它们藏在美国 |
[24:32] | A hundred million in diamonds | 价值一亿的钻石 |
[24:33] | would fit into a safe deposit box. | 应该能装到保险箱里 |
[24:35] | I got it. Got it. | 我找到了 找到了 |
[24:37] | Client ordered safe deposit box number 1840, | 客户预约要从圣塔莫尼卡信贷公司 |
[24:39] | moved out from Santa Monica Trust & Loan. | 转移1840号保险箱 |
[24:43] | And what time was the pickup? | 什么时候取货 |
[24:45] | Log says it was made five minutes ago. | 记录上说五分钟前已经拿到了 |
[24:47] | Headed east on Olympic now, | 正沿着奥林匹克路往东 |
[24:48] | turning south on Barrington. | 在巴灵顿大街上向南拐 |
[24:49] | Okay, okay, you need to call the workers. | 好的 你得给工人打电话 |
[24:51] | Tell them they’re in danger. | 跟他们说他们有危险 |
[24:52] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上上路 |
[24:55] | I know we want to get the guys who hurt Sylvester, but… | 我知道我们要抓到伤害希尔维斯特的人 |
[24:59] | let’s not forget who we are. | 但别迷失了我们自己 |
[25:07] | Vehicle 117, come in. | 117号车辆 请回答 |
[25:10] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[25:11] | Vasquez, DeLongpre, do you copy? | 瓦斯凯 德隆佩 听到了吗 |
[25:16] | It’s going to give! We got to return fire! | 有人劫车 我们得反击 |
[26:04] | There’s two down. | 两人受伤 |
[26:05] | Animals. | 畜生 |
[26:07] | Homeland. You got a 20 on the perps? | 国土安全部的 有嫌犯的消息吗 |
[26:09] | Three bikes fled west on Grand. | 三辆摩托从格兰特街向西跑了 |
[26:11] | Highway Patrol’s setting up a roadblock at the Sepulveda Overpass. | 高速巡警正在塞普尔韦达立交上设路障 |
[26:14] | They’re gonna ditch the bikes before we get there. | 等我们到了他们早就弃车跑了 |
[26:16] | Advantage? | 走了多久了 |
[26:17] | Three-minute head start. | 三分钟 |
[26:25] | Sylvester. Hi! | 希尔维斯特 |
[26:30] | Oh, thank God you’re awake. | 谢天谢地你醒了 |
[26:34] | Where… | 在哪 |
[26:35] | Where’s Walter? | 沃特在哪 |
[26:37] | Right now I think he’s got his hands full. | 他现在估计挺忙的 |
[26:40] | We got to get them now. | 我们得马上找到他们 |
[26:40] | Once they hit the freeway or the hills, | 一旦他们上了高速或者盘山公路 |
[26:42] | they’re too maneuverable on those bikes. | 就更容易跑了 |
[26:44] | So we cut them off. | 那我们就截住他们 |
[26:46] | Head down to 22nd. | 去二十二大道 |
[26:48] | Everybody hang on. | 大家抓紧 |
[26:53] | They’re headed right for you. | 他们朝你那边去了 |
[26:56] | I see them. | 看到了 |
[27:06] | Walter, be careful! | 沃特 小心 |
[27:19] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:20] | I wedged my phone in his backpack. | 我把我手机放他包里了 |
[27:23] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[27:25] | Okay, they’re going down Tenth. | 他们再往第十大道走 |
[27:26] | We can cut them off on Sixth. | 我们能在第六大道拦住他 |
[27:27] | All right, this is Homeland Security Agent Cabe Gallo. | 这里是国土安全部探员凯布·格洛 |
[27:30] | The perps are headed toward Sixth and Tenth. | 嫌犯正往第六和第十大道行驶 |
[27:32] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上到 |
[27:39] | This is LAPD. We have no sighting | 这里是洛杉矶警局 |
[27:41] | at Sixth and Tenth Street location. | 没有在第六和第十大道看到他们 |
[27:42] | Wait. That’s impossible. | 等等 这不可能 |
[27:43] | The signal says they’re passing through right now. | 信号说他们现在正从那过 |
[27:45] | They should see three motorcycles. | 他们应该能看到三辆摩托车 |
[27:48] | I’m not wrong. | 我没错 |
[27:55] | We’re half a mile from the L.A. aqueduct. | 我们离洛杉矶高架渠有八百米远 |
[27:59] | They’re in the sewers. | 他们在下水道里 |
[28:00] | They’re underground. | 他们在地下 |
[28:07] | They’re heading down Pico towards Santa Fe. | 他们正顺着圣达菲方向开往笔克 |
[28:10] | According to the county DWP match, | 根据县水电部的下水道配置图 |
[28:13] | there’s an outlet hatch by the Sixth Street Tunnel. | 第六街隧道处有个出口 |
[28:22] | We ditch the bikes, and we’re gone. | 丢掉摩托车 我们就走 |
[28:24] | How the hell did he find us? | 他是怎么找到我们的 |
[28:26] | Surprise, jackass! | 吓了一跳吧 蠢货 |
[28:28] | Okay, you know what to do. | 你们知道该怎么做 |
[28:31] | You take Javier, we’ll take the other two. | 你去追哈维尔 我们去追其他两个人 |
[28:37] | Can’t keep up with these motorcycles. | 追不上这些摩托车 |
[28:39] | – Let me out. – What? | -让我下车 -什么 |
[28:41] | Let me out.That’s Broadway up ahead. | 让我出去 前面就是百老汇了 |
[28:42] | What the hell are you gonna do? | 你想要怎么做 |
[28:44] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想到办法的 |
[28:46] | Flushing them back down toward me. | 把他们逼向我那里 |
[28:52] | Oh, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[29:00] | Look out! Look out! | 小心 小心 |
[29:06] | He dropped the gun. | 他把枪扔了 |
[29:16] | 87 miles per hour, 150 yards. | 每小时140公里 距离140米左右 |
[29:20] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[29:31] | You move, I shoot! | 你再跑 我就开枪 |
[29:39] | Sometimes you got to smash stuff. | 有时就得破坏点东西 |
[29:49] | I’m gonna follow him. | 我去追他 |
[29:51] | You head to the north side and head him off. | 你去北边截住他 |
[30:32] | Help me. | 救我 |
[30:34] | Please, pull me up. | 求你把我拉上去 |
[30:38] | Help me! | 救我 |
[30:40] | Help me. | 救我 |
[31:08] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:10] | Yeah, yeah, I made a… | 没事 我 |
[31:12] | made a move to save him, and I couldn’t. | 本想去抓他的手想救他 却没救成 |
[31:20] | Pushed him hard today. | 今天把他逼得太紧了 |
[31:23] | We were all trying to do the right thing. | 我们都在努力做正确的事情 |
[31:26] | Case like this, if you don’t close it, | 这种情况下 如果你不停地重温你的伤痛 |
[31:28] | it becomes a sore– won’t heal. | 那就会变成溃疡 不会痊愈的 |
[31:31] | I didn’t want him to have that. | 我不想让他变成那样 |
[31:37] | What happened on the roof… | 对于屋顶上所发生的事 |
[31:41] | I don’t feel bad about what happened. | 我对此一点也不内疚 |
[31:46] | You know me, I don’t… I don’t have those kind of feelings. | 你了解我 我身上没有那种情感 |
[31:53] | I got to go see Sylvester. | 我得去看看希尔维斯特 |
[32:05] | Oh, there he is. | 他在这呢 |
[32:08] | Man, you’d just do anything to get out of work, huh? | 你为了逃避工作 用尽了一切办法嘛 |
[32:10] | Hey, pal. | 兄弟 |
[32:14] | How you doing, kid? | 你怎么样 孩子 |
[32:16] | Good. I’m on morphine. | 很好 我刚打了吗啡 |
[32:17] | We missed you today. | 今天我们都想你了 |
[32:19] | Could have used you on the case. | 本来可以让你发挥才智解决这件案子 |
[32:21] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里的是什么 |
[32:22] | Oh, something I have owed you for six years. | 是我欠了你六年的东西 |
[32:28] | Super Fun Guy comics. | 逗比侠的漫画 |
[32:30] | First 50 issues. | 前五十本首发版 |
[32:32] | Silver age classics. | 以及白银时代的经典作品 |
[32:34] | Toby, that’s your whole paycheck. | 托比 那可是你全部的薪水 |
[32:36] | I know, and it’s making me sick. | 是啊 这钱花得我肉痛 |
[32:40] | I’m gonna go now, ’cause I’m a doctor, | 我现在要走了 因为我是个医生 |
[32:42] | and I know you need your rest. | 而且我知道你需要休息 |
[32:45] | Otherwise, I’d be staying here all night, pal. | 否则我会整晚留在这 |
[32:49] | The rest of you clowns, let this guy sleep. | 其他人也让他好好休息吧 |
[32:51] | See you tomorrow, Sylvester. | 明天见 希尔维斯特 |
[32:57] | I’m not gonna kiss you. | 我是不会亲吻你的 |
[32:59] | Take care, kid. | 保重 孩子 |
[33:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:03] | So my sister’s taking good care of you? | 我姐姐有好好照顾你吗 |
[33:05] | The best. | 好到没话说 |
[33:07] | Yeah, I thought she would. | 我想也是 |
[33:08] | Uh, one question before I go. | 我走之前 想问个问题 |
[33:10] | Um, quick brain teaser, | 脑筋急转弯 |
[33:13] | see how the cranium’s feeling. | 试试你大脑的反应 |
[33:14] | Walter, the doctor said he’s fine. | 沃特 医生说他没事 |
[33:17] | Fire away. | 开始吧 |
[33:21] | Okay, so if a man weighing 160 pounds, | 如果一个人的的重达72公斤 |
[33:23] | with an arm span of 69 inches | 两臂伸展距离为1.7米 |
[33:26] | and a height of 72 inches reaches down at a 90-degree angle to, | 1.8米的个子 弯腰至九十度角 |
[33:30] | uh, pick up a man weighing 200 pounds, could he lift him? | 能拉起一个重达90公斤的人吗 |
[33:36] | That’s not a brain teaser. | 这不是脑筋急转弯 |
[33:38] | Megan told me what happened on the roof. | 梅根给我说了屋顶上的经过 |
[33:42] | That weight, | 那种重量 |
[33:43] | that angle, | 那种角度 |
[33:45] | He would have pulled you over. | 他可能就把你拖下去了 |
[33:48] | Right, but I didn’t know that when I, uh… | 没错 但我犹豫的时候 |
[33:51] | hesitated. | 不知道这点 |
[34:04] | Bye, Megan. | 再见 梅根 |
[34:06] | I’ll see you at work, Sylvester. | 工作时见 希尔维斯特 |
[34:11] | Okay, so… | 好 那么 |
[34:13] | do you like to fall asleep with the TV on? | 你喜欢开着电视睡觉吗 |
[34:17] | Fluff your pillows? | 把你的枕头掸松点 |
[34:25] | I never felt safe anywhere on earth except for Scorpion. | 我在任何地方都没安全感 除了在天蝎 |
[34:30] | And now not even there. | 现在连那里都不行了 |
[34:35] | How can I go back to work? | 我该怎么回去工作呢 |
[34:40] | You can’t tell Walter. | 你不能告诉沃特 |
[34:43] | You can’t tell Walter. | 绝对不能告诉他 |
[34:45] | I’ll help you get through this. | 我会帮你挺过去的 |
[34:49] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[34:51] | Together. | 一起 |
[34:58] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么呢 |
[35:01] | Checking on your friend. | 来看看你的朋友 |
[35:02] | The nurse said he’ll make a full recovery. | 护士说他会完全康复的 |
[35:08] | Walter, I’ve been waiting seven long years | 沃特 我之前和你说的喝一杯 |
[35:11] | for that drink I told you about. | 我已经等了七年之久 |
[35:13] | Would you have it with me? | 你想和我一起来一杯吗 |
[35:18] | I’d like that. Yeah. | 好的 行 |
[35:35] | Hey, you remember this? | 你记得这个吗 |
[35:40] | Not since I was pregnant. | 我怀孕后就不干了 |
[35:42] | “Drew, I need salty-sweet. | “德鲁 我想吃咸中带甜的东西 |
[35:43] | I need salty-sweet.” | 一定要咸中带甜的” |
[35:46] | I had no idea what you were talking about. | 我当时完全搞不清你在说什么 |
[35:47] | I had the weirdest cravings. | 我的口味最奇怪了 |
[35:49] | Ralph built an incredibly realistic | 拉尔夫用我给他买的模型搭出了 |
[35:52] | suspension bridge with that erector set I got him. | 一座特别逼真的吊桥 |
[35:54] | Gave me detailed instructions on how I could help. | 他给我详细的指示 告诉我该怎么帮忙 |
[35:57] | Maybe he’ll be an engineer. | 也许他会成为工程师 |
[35:59] | As long as he’s happy. | 只要他开心就好 |
[36:07] | You know, I think, um…a lot about | 你知道吗 我想了很多 |
[36:10] | what it would have been like if I hadn’t left. | 如果我当时没有离开会怎么样 |
[36:15] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[36:18] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[36:18] | Your mind is somewhere else tonight. | 你今晚的思绪不在这里 |
[36:21] | I’m just thinking about… | 我只是在想着 |
[36:24] | today. | 今天 |
[36:26] | Walter? | 沃特吗 |
[36:27] | The whole team. | 是整个团队 |
[36:32] | Rain check? | 下次再约吧 |
[36:35] | I’d really like one. | 我挺想再来一次 |
[36:44] | I called my old partner’s wife. | 我给前任搭档的妻子打电话了 |
[36:46] | She relayed the good news. | 她转告给我一个好消息 |
[36:48] | Said she thought she saw a smile. | 她说她觉得看到他笑了一下 |
[36:53] | I think your friend Paige might be right | 我觉得你朋友佩吉是对的 |
[36:55] | about waking up tomorrow and not knowing | 明天一早醒来会不知道自己 |
[36:57] | what to do with myself. | 该做什么 |
[36:59] | Well, I’m confident that you’ll find | 我反正相信你会找到 |
[37:00] | a new quest for, uh, justice. | 追寻正义的新旅程 |
[37:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:12] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到的 |
[37:14] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[37:16] | You know where to find me now. | 你现在知道去哪儿找我了 |
[37:24] | My plane doesn’t leave till the morning. | 我的航班明早才飞 |
[37:28] | We could take this celebration back to my hotel. | 我们可以回我住的酒店继续庆祝 |
[37:48] | Simone, you’re… you are smart, | 西蒙妮 你 你很聪明 |
[37:51] | you’re impressive, | 很厉害 |
[37:53] | you’re, uh… you’re beautiful. | 你也很 很美 |
[37:55] | I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[38:03] | But, um… | 但是 |
[38:07] | there’s somewhere else I-I feel I need to be tonight. | 我 我今晚想去另外一个地方 |
[38:28] | Uh, I’m here to visit Sylvester Dodd. | 我是来探视希尔维斯特·多德的 |
[38:31] | Okay, uh, friend or family? | 好的 是朋友还是亲属呢 |
[38:35] | Family. | 亲属 |
[38:40] | You guys are here, too. | 你们也在这儿啊 |
[38:56] | Submit your sitter’s bill. | 把你保姆的账单上交 |
[38:58] | I’ll call it research. We’ll get homeland cover it. | 我会算在研究经费里 让国土安全部付 |
[39:03] | There’s the one where Super Fun Guy meets Dr. Power Pants. | 这本讲的是逗比侠与大力裤博士相遇 |
[39:07] | We saved this one for you. | 这本是专门留给你的 |
[39:08] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |