时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | Reginamoon | 双子草 兮之 萨萨 神射手时光 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Reginamoon | 双子草 兮之 萨萨 神射手时光 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[01:05] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[01:06] | Merry Christmas Eve, everybody. | 平安夜快乐啊 |
[01:09] | Black Sabbath instead of “White Christmas”? | 听黑色安息日的歌 而不是《白色圣诞节》吗 |
[01:11] | No way. Okay, we’re all getting into the Christmas spirit. | 不行 我们要进入圣诞节气氛 |
[01:15] | You know, we’re kind of busy. | 我们挺忙的 |
[01:17] | Shocker. That’s why I’m bringing the celebration here. | 当然了 所以我才要把节日气氛带过来 |
[01:19] | Tonight, we’re going to have dinner together. | 今晚 我们要一起吃晚饭 |
[01:20] | And yes, you have to help decorate. | 而且 你得帮忙做装饰 |
[01:23] | So, Ralph’s a little disappointed. | 拉尔夫有点失望 |
[01:25] | Drew had to head to Portland– last-minute tryout | 德鲁临时决定去波特兰 |
[01:27] | for a minor league team. | 参加一支小联盟球队的选拔 |
[01:28] | Wow. Missing Christmas with his son. | 不跟儿子过圣诞啊 |
[01:30] | That doesn’t sound like him. No, wait. | 这听上去不像他呢 等等 |
[01:32] | That sounds exactly like him. | 完全就是他的作风 |
[01:33] | Drew wasn’t happy about it, | 德鲁也不愿意的 |
[01:34] | but they wanted to see him throw before the manager | 但是经理去度假还是什么的之前 |
[01:36] | left for vacation or something. | 想看看他投球 |
[01:37] | Anyway, I want to soften the blow for Ralph. | 总之 我想缓和一下拉尔夫的情绪 |
[01:40] | Tree, lights, Santa. | 圣诞树 彩灯 圣诞老人 |
[01:41] | Gonna give him everything this Christmas except for snow. | 除了雪 我要给他圣诞该有的一切 |
[01:44] | Uh, news flash. | 告诉你 |
[01:45] | Ralph doesn’t believe in Santa. | 拉尔夫不相信圣诞老人 |
[01:47] | You can be a genius | 做天才 |
[01:47] | and still believe in things that are magical. | 也可以相信神奇的东西 |
[01:49] | Oh, speaking of… Santa, | 说到圣诞老人 |
[01:53] | I have your gifts. | 我给你们买了礼物 |
[01:55] | Happy, Paige got us gifts. | 乐乐 佩吉给我们买了礼物 |
[02:00] | You didn’t get me anything, did you? | 你们什么都没给我买 对吧 |
[02:02] | No problem. Happy. | 没事 乐乐 |
[02:06] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 |
[02:09] | And Toby. | 托比 |
[02:12] | I miss my hat. | 我想我的帽子了 |
[02:14] | It’s on a cliff somewhere in Bosnia. | 在波斯尼亚的一座悬崖上挂着呢 |
[02:15] | Uh, this wrench isn’t functional. | 这个扳手根本不能用 |
[02:17] | They’re ornaments. Now all we need is a tree. | 这都是装饰品 现在就差圣诞树了 |
[02:20] | And I can’t figure out what to get Walter. | 我想不出给沃特买什么 |
[02:21] | What do you get somebody with a 197 IQ? | 给智商197的人该买什么 |
[02:24] | Definitely not this stuff. | 这些东西绝对不行 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:32] | I could have built a better robot when I was five. | 我5岁的时候都能搭出更好的机器人 |
[02:35] | I did build a better robot when I was five. | 我还真做出来过 |
[02:39] | Well, thank you for the gifts, Paige. | 谢谢你买的礼物 佩吉 |
[02:41] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[02:41] | You know, before my parents shipped me off to live with my uncle, | 我父母送我去我叔叔那儿住之前 |
[02:44] | my dad bought me a weight set for Christmas. | 我爸爸给我买了一套杠铃做圣诞礼物 |
[02:47] | Which is crazy because | 这真是疯了 |
[02:49] | I’m big, not strong. | 我虽然块头大 但并不强壮 |
[02:51] | Uh, try a foster home Christmas. | 试试在寄养家庭过圣诞啊 |
[02:53] | They’d send me back to the state a week earlier | 他们提前一周把我送回了州政府手里 |
[02:55] | so they wouldn’t have to get me a present. | 这样就不用给我买礼物了 |
[02:57] | Do any of you have good Christmas memories? | 你们中有谁有美好的圣诞记忆吗 |
[02:59] | I loved Christmas. | 我可喜欢圣诞节了 |
[03:01] | My dad would wake me early, and we’d rush downstairs. | 我爸爸会一早叫醒我 我们冲下楼 |
[03:03] | Okay, now we’re talking. | 这才像点儿话 |
[03:05] | Then we’d head straight to off-track betting. | 我们直奔场外投注点 |
[03:06] | It was magical. The whole gang would be there– | 可棒了 他们都在 |
[03:08] | Timmy No Shoes, smelly Jim, Pooter. | 无鞋蒂米 臭吉姆 粑粑王 |
[03:11] | They taught me how, on Christmas, | 他们让我明白 圣诞节 |
[03:13] | you never bet the two or the five horse. | 绝不能在2号和5号马上下注 |
[03:15] | Nags put there for superstitious suckers betting on the twenty-fifth. | 那是专门为赌25的迷信冤大头准备的 |
[03:19] | Best of all, by the time we got home, | 最好的是 等我们回到家 |
[03:20] | my mom would be passed out on the couch from the eggnog. | 我妈妈会喝蛋酒醉倒在沙发上 |
[03:27] | That was.. that was almost worse than Happy’s. | 几乎比乐乐的还要差劲 |
[03:29] | I’ve-I’ve never heard people so jaded about Christmas. | 我从没听过谁这么讨厌圣诞节 |
[03:32] | I mean, who thinks that way? | 谁会这么想啊 |
[03:34] | While Christmas has zero impact on me personally, | 圣诞节对我个人而言毫无意义 |
[03:37] | it does provide people with, um, psychological uplift, | 但它的确能振奋人们的精神 |
[03:40] | thus making workers more productive, | 让员工提高效率 |
[03:43] | so the holiday does have value. | 所以节日还是有其价值的 |
[03:46] | The point is to be with family. | 重点在于跟家人团聚 |
[03:48] | That’s what we’re doing. | 我们这不团聚呢嘛 |
[03:49] | Eating Fat Burger? | 吃汉堡吗 |
[03:51] | It’s not exactly a holiday meal. | 这可不是节日大餐 |
[03:52] | Yours has bacon. That’s practically Christmas ham. | 你的有培根 差不多是圣诞火腿了 |
[03:59] | That is just sad. | 太可悲了 |
[04:07] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰一下 |
[04:10] | The wind’s not striking the sail with enough velocity. | 风吹动风筝的速度不够 |
[04:12] | This produces insubstantial pressure on the face, and, | 所以风筝面上的压力不够大 |
[04:14] | consequently, not enough upward thrust to counterbalance gravity. | 因此向上的动力也就不足以抵消重力 |
[04:20] | Got to turn your kite. | 得翻过来 |
[04:22] | Here. | 来 |
[04:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:33] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:35] | I know a few things. | 我知道一些小技巧 |
[04:37] | Did you know that Ben Franklin– he…? | 你知道本·富兰克林吗 他 |
[04:38] | He discovered electricity by flying a kite. | 他在放风筝的时候发现了电 |
[04:40] | No. If his kite had actually been struck by lightning, | 不 如果风筝真的被闪电击中了的话 |
[04:44] | the key would have electrocuted him. | 风筝上的要是电会把他电死 |
[04:45] | It’s just a myth. | 这只是个传言 |
[04:47] | I like the way you think, kid. | 我很欣赏你的思维方式 孩子 |
[04:48] | Owen, | 欧文 |
[04:49] | leave the poor man alone. | 别打扰这位可怜的先生了 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:52] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:02] | Do you think it’s ironic | 你是不是觉得很讽刺 |
[05:04] | that Mom got you a kite for Christmas, | 妈妈买了风筝给你当做圣诞节礼物 |
[05:05] | and you never used it? | 你却从来没玩过 |
[05:07] | Oh, that’s, uh, not irony. | 那一点也不讽刺 |
[05:09] | That’s her not understanding me. | 那只能证明她不够了解我 |
[05:12] | Yeah. You were never into the holiday, even as a kid. | 是啊 从小你就不怎么喜欢过节日 |
[05:16] | It’s because I had more important things to occupy my time, | 那是因为我还有更重要的事情要做 |
[05:20] | like the Rohaxinal study. | 比如雷克仙诺药物研究 |
[05:22] | I pulled some favors. | 我托了点关系 |
[05:24] | You’re in. | 你可以参加 |
[05:26] | I… | 我 |
[05:27] | I don’t want to be a guinea pig. | 我不想做小白鼠 |
[05:30] | Well, that drug has some serious side effects. | 那个药有些副作用真的很严重 |
[05:32] | It could save your life. | 那也许能救你一命 |
[05:34] | You’ve seen the test results, Walt. | 你看过测试结果了 沃特 |
[05:35] | At this point, I don’t need a new drug. | 都到了这一步了 我不需要新的药物 |
[05:38] | I need a miracle. | 我需要的是奇迹 |
[05:40] | There is no such thing! | 没有奇迹这种东西 |
[05:43] | All right, do know how Jonas Salk cured polio? | 你知道乔纳斯·索尔克是怎么治疗小儿麻痹症的吗 |
[05:45] | With science, not by singing about snowmen and reindeer. | 用科学方法治疗的 而不是唱唱圣诞歌曲 |
[05:50] | Well, sometimes you need a little faith. | 有的时候你就是需要点信仰 |
[05:52] | I do have faith, just in things that are real. | 我有信仰 只不过我信仰的东西比较实在 |
[05:56] | Are we having an earthquake? | 这是地震了吗 |
[06:00] | It’s a rock slide. | 是山石滑落了 |
[06:01] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[06:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:04] | He’s trapped! | 他被困在里面了 |
[06:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[06:12] | Owen’s down there! | 欧文就在那下面 |
[06:13] | Wait. Down where? | 等等 在哪里 |
[06:14] | He was in the cave, and the bluff just started to come down. | 他当时在山洞里 然后这处峭壁就坍塌了 |
[06:17] | Owen! Owen! | 欧文 欧文 |
[06:19] | The ground just opened up. | 地面裂开了 |
[06:20] | – He fell in. It happened so fast. – Owen! | -他掉进去了 事情发生得太快了 -欧文 |
[06:22] | What do you mean, the ground just opened up? | 你说地面裂开了是什么意思 |
[06:24] | It’s a sinkhole. | 那是个落水洞 |
[06:24] | Rock slides often start with small seismic shifts at ground level. | 山石滑落一开始通常伴随有地面小震动 |
[06:28] | It’s common in California. | 这在加州很常见 |
[06:29] | It can cause a small, spontaneous hole, especially in sand. | 可能会形成自然的小型洞穴 特别是在沙地 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[06:33] | He’s buried alive! | 他被活埋了 |
[06:34] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:34] | Not necessarily. | 不一定会死 |
[06:35] | Sinkholes very rarely self-fill. | 落水洞通常是中空的 |
[06:38] | There’s a good chance he’s stuck in a hollow right now. | 很可能他现在正困在洞穴中 |
[06:40] | We need the L.A. Fire Department, | 我们需要打给洛杉矶消防部门 |
[06:41] | Army Corps of Engineers, anyone that can help. | 陆军工兵部队 任何能帮上忙的人 |
[06:43] | Copy that. But who the hell are you? | 收到 但你到底是谁啊 |
[06:46] | I’m with Homeland. | 我是国土安全部的 |
[06:47] | I know some people. We can help. | 我认得一些人 我们能帮上忙 |
[06:58] | Touch it, and you will have a blue Christmas. | 敢碰一下 你圣诞节就没好日子过了 |
[07:00] | I helped, too. | 我也有帮忙的 |
[07:01] | Walter designed it, Sylvester calculated it, I built it. | 沃特设计的 希尔维斯特计算的 我搭建的 |
[07:04] | What was your job? | 你做了什么来着 |
[07:05] | Moral support. | 精神支持 |
[07:06] | Toby, a few weeks ago, | 托比 几周前 |
[07:07] | I was in a hospital getting shrapnel taken out of my chest, | 我还在住院 等医生从我胸内取出弹片 |
[07:09] | and I still did more work for this project than you did. | 就算那样 我都做得比你多 |
[07:13] | Grinch. | 真扫兴 |
[07:14] | Hey, guys, Walter just called. | 伙计们 沃特刚打电话来了 |
[07:15] | There’s a ten-year-old boy trapped in a sinkhole at Zuma Beach. | 有一个十岁小孩被困在祖玛海滩的落水洞里 |
[07:18] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[07:22] | Zuma Beach is on high alert, as a ten-year-old boy is trapped | 由于一名十岁小男孩被困在地下一层半处 |
[07:25] | one and a half stories below the earth’s surface. | 祖玛海滩现在正处于高度戒备状态 |
[07:27] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[07:28] | We have seen emergency crews arriving on scene… | 抢险队已经到达现场 |
[07:30] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:31] | We were listening to the news on the way here. | 我们在来的路上听过新闻报道了 |
[07:34] | Okay. We’ll start off by getting you up to speed. | 好的 我们先告诉你们具体进展 |
[07:35] | This is Dan Heather, Army Corps of Engineers, | 这位是丹·希瑟 陆军工兵部队 |
[07:37] | Geotech Division. Dan? | 土木技术分部的 丹 |
[07:39] | Mind filling my guys in? | 可以跟我们说一下情况吗 |
[07:41] | Those boulders up here are blocking access to the boy. | 这里的巨石挡住了那男孩的出口 |
[07:45] | He’s trapped in a sinkhole 14 feet deep underground here. | 他被困在地下4米多的落水洞里 |
[07:49] | If we use heavy machinery to move them, | 如果我们用重型机器挪开石头 |
[07:51] | ground shifts will cause the sinkhole to collapse, | 地面震动将会使落水洞坍塌 |
[07:53] | which means we have no way to reach him. | 也就是说我们根本不可能接近他 |
[07:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:55] | But it gets worse. | 事情比这还要严重 |
[07:56] | We can’t get in, | 我们是进不去 |
[07:57] | but water can. | 但海水可以 |
[07:58] | There are gaps between those rocks. | 岩石间有缝隙 |
[08:01] | Waves are dumping down 30 gallons of seawater per minute. | 每分钟海浪都送进去113升的海水 |
[08:04] | We’re putting sandbags to restrict the flow, | 我们已经放下沙袋来阻止海水倒灌 |
[08:06] | but tide is too strong. | 但是浪太大了 |
[08:08] | The hole is filling up fast. | 整个洞很快就会被淹没 |
[08:09] | Dimensions of the hole? | 洞的尺寸有多大 |
[08:10] | Best guess, 1,100 cubic feet. | 大概31立方米 |
[08:13] | Taking into account the water displacement | 根据海水倒灌的速度 |
[08:15] | due to an average-sized ten-year-old boy, | 再考虑到这个普通体型的十岁男孩 |
[08:17] | he will drown in one hour and 22 minutes. | 他会在1小时22分钟内淹死 |
[08:19] | You can’t drill to him before then? | 你不能在那之前把他救出来吗 |
[08:21] | A CalTrans team offered to help. | 加州运输局的人愿意提供帮助 |
[08:23] | They have the right drills, | 他们要打孔的方向是对的 |
[08:24] | but the sand is incredibly unstable. | 但沙子太不稳固了 |
[08:27] | Normally, we’d drill at a steep angle, | 一般来说 我们会从一个陡峭的角度钻孔 |
[08:29] | but that could cause a cave-in, killing him instantly. | 但那会导致坍塌 他会瞬间没命 |
[08:31] | Instead, we’re digging at a shallow angle, farther away. | 这回我们要从一个平缓的角度从远处挖 |
[08:35] | But progress is slow. | 但是进度很缓慢 |
[08:36] | Doesn’t help, this entire bluff’s unstable | 这一点用也没有 整座悬崖都极其不稳定 |
[08:39] | and could re-slide at any time, burying him. | 随时都有可能倾塌 把他埋在里面 |
[08:41] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:43] | Where’s his parents? | 他父母在哪 |
[08:44] | Driving back from up north. | 正从北部地区开车过来 |
[08:45] | Bringing his grandparents back for Christmas. | 他们要把他祖父母带来过圣诞节 |
[08:47] | Babysitter’s trying to get a hold of them. | 保姆试图找到他们 |
[08:49] | Speaking of communication, we need a way to talk to Owen, | 说到通话 我们得想办法跟欧文沟通 |
[08:51] | find out his exact location. | 找出他的确切方位 |
[08:53] | So you don’t drill through the sinkhole wall and impale him. | 这样你就不会打穿落水洞然后钉死他 |
[08:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:56] | We considered flying in a high-tech sound wave device | 我们在考虑从纳里斯空军基地 |
[08:58] | from Nellis Air Force Base, but… | 调一辆声波机过来 但是 |
[09:00] | Even an HH-60 helicopter | 即使是最高速达到 |
[09:01] | with a top speed of 195 knots | 195节的黑鹰直升机 |
[09:04] | wouldn’t get here for another 86 minutes, | 也无法在86分钟内赶过来 |
[09:05] | and that’s four minutes after the hole would be full of water. | 而且那时洞已经被海水灌满4分钟了 |
[09:07] | The sinkhole is in there, | 落水洞就在那里 |
[09:09] | under that rock. | 在岩地下 |
[09:10] | No way the kid can hear us. | 他绝对听不到我们说话 |
[09:11] | No. I’ve got a way. | 我有办法 |
[09:15] | Okay, Walter, I really don’t feel comfortable being in a cave | 沃特 待在一个一小时内由塌方 |
[09:19] | that was formed by a rock slide that happened less than an hour ago. | 制造出的岩洞里让我感到很不舒服 |
[09:23] | – Oh, no. – Guys, | -真讨厌 -大伙 |
[09:24] | Owen is right under there. | 欧文就在那下面 |
[09:27] | But we can’t dig a rescue tunnel this close to Owen, | 我们没法在离他这么近的地方挖一条救生隧道 |
[09:29] | but CalTrans can auger an eight-inch diameter tunnel | 但是交通局的人可以从75度的地方 |
[09:32] | at a 75 degree angle. | 挖一条直径20厘米的隧道 |
[09:34] | Small enough not to compromise the sinkhole. | 这个尺寸足够小 不会影响到落水洞 |
[09:36] | Use a collapsible mast drill bit | 用可折叠的钻头 |
[09:37] | so if it accidentally hits the kid’s body, | 这样 如果钻头不小心碰到那孩子 |
[09:39] | it’ll retract without major injury. | 可以立刻撤回而不造成更大损伤 |
[09:41] | In this soft sand, | 这里的沙子很柔软 |
[09:42] | they’ll reach him in minutes. | 他们在几分钟内就可以救下他 |
[09:43] | We need a PVC pipe. | 我们需要一根塑料管 |
[09:44] | I saw some on the CalTrans truck. | 我在交通局的卡车上看到了 |
[09:46] | Okay, how do we communicate with Owen? | 我们要怎么跟欧文联系 |
[09:48] | Do you have some kind of high-tech device? | 你有什么高科技产品吗 |
[09:49] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 是的 我有 |
[09:55] | Pipe is secure. | 管子已经弄好了 |
[09:56] | If he’s alive, we can send scuba gear down | 如果他还活着 我们可以送下去潜水装置 |
[09:59] | so he can breathe when the water gets too high. | 这样当水位太高时 他还可以呼吸 |
[10:01] | All right. Get that there. | 好了 |
[10:03] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[10:06] | Come on, Owen. | 快啊 欧文 |
[10:09] | Come on. | 快 |
[10:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:15] | Hey. | 你好 |
[10:16] | Owen. Owen. | 欧文 欧文 |
[10:17] | My name’s Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[10:18] | I helped you with your kite. | 我之前帮你放飞过风筝 |
[10:19] | Me and my friends are here to help you. | 我和我的朋友们是来帮你的 |
[10:21] | Please, get me out of here. | 求你了 救我出去 |
[10:22] | We’re working on it now, | 我们在想办法 |
[10:23] | okay, but it’s gonna take some time. | 但是还要一点时间 |
[10:25] | Where are my mom and dad? | 我爸妈在哪 |
[10:27] | I want my mom and dad. | 我想他们了 |
[10:28] | We’re trying to reach out to them. | 我们在尝试联系他们 |
[10:30] | Put him on mute for one second. | 让把电话静音 不让他听到 |
[10:32] | That rapid breathing and confusion… | 这种急速的呼吸和意识混淆 |
[10:33] | if he goes into shock, he could pass out and slump down. | 如果他休克了 会昏倒在地 |
[10:36] | And there’s already enough water in there that he’ll drown. | 里面的水深足以淹死他 |
[10:38] | We need to keep him calm. | 我们得让他保持冷静 |
[10:40] | Walter! I got his parents. | 沃特 我联系上他的父母了 |
[10:44] | Uh, Owen? | 欧文 |
[10:45] | Owen, we got your parents on the phone, okay? | 欧文 我们联系上你的父母了 |
[10:46] | Hold on a sec. | 稍等片刻 |
[10:48] | Hi. Uh, now I’m gonna hold the phone up so your son can hear you. | 你们好 我会开免提让你们对话 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:53] | Owen, can you hear me? | 欧文 能听见吗 |
[10:54] | Dad! I want to go home. | 爸爸 我想回家 |
[10:57] | I know you do. We’ll be there soon. | 我知道 我们很快就到了 |
[10:59] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[11:00] | Sweetheart, it’s Mom. | 亲爱的 是妈妈 |
[11:02] | We’re coming, baby. We’re driving as fast as we can. | 我们很快就到了 宝贝 我们正飞车赶来 |
[11:05] | The phone’s dying. | 手机快没电了 |
[11:06] | We don’t have a charger. | 我们没有充电器 |
[11:07] | Owen, listen, we don’t have a lot of time to talk. | 欧文 听着 我们没什么时间聊天了 |
[11:10] | Don’t hang up! | 别挂电话 |
[11:11] | I love you so much, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[11:12] | Son, we’re gonna get cut off soon. | 儿子 电话很快会被挂断 |
[11:14] | Please, don’t be afraid. | 答应爸爸 别害怕 |
[11:15] | We’re gonna get to you, and when we do, | 我们马上就到了 找到你后 |
[11:17] | Mommy and I are gonna hold you, sweetie, | 妈妈和我会紧紧抱住你 亲爱的 |
[11:18] | and we’re never gonna let you… | 我们绝不会松… |
[11:20] | Dad? Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[11:23] | Phone’s dead. | 手机没电了 |
[11:26] | Guys, remember what I said about keeping him calm. Paige. | 伙计们 我们得让他保持冷静 佩吉 |
[11:30] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[11:32] | My name is Paige. I’m a mom. | 我叫佩吉 我也是一位母亲 |
[11:33] | I have a ten-year-old son, too. Can I sit in for your parents | 我有个十岁的儿子 我能在你父母到之前 |
[11:35] | until they get here and just talk to you? | 陪着你 和你说话吗 |
[11:38] | It’s almost Christmas. | 圣诞节快到了 |
[11:39] | Do you decorate your-your tree with, um, | 你有用糖棒和圣诞饰品 |
[11:41] | candy canes and ornaments? | 装饰你的圣诞树吗 |
[11:44] | My dad strings popcorn. | 我爸爸会做爆米花串 |
[11:45] | We do, too. | 我们也会 |
[11:46] | We make a super long one, and we wrap it all the way around. | 我们会做超长的爆米花串 然后绕在树上 |
[11:49] | Hey, he’s doing better. Keep going. | 他现在好多了 继续聊 |
[11:50] | What else do you do for Christmas? | 你们在圣诞节还会做什么呢 |
[11:52] | We… we watch Christmas movies. | 我们…我们会看圣诞电影 |
[11:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:56] | Something’s off with his breathing. | 他的气息不正常 |
[12:00] | Hey, Owen! | 你好啊 欧文 |
[12:02] | Listen, I’m a doctor. | 听着 我是医生 |
[12:03] | Tell me, does your chest hurt? | 告诉我 你的胸口疼吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 疼 |
[12:06] | I hit a rock when I fell. | 我掉下来的时候撞到石头了 |
[12:08] | Oh. Uh, would you mind looking up for me? | 是吗 那你能向上看吗 |
[12:12] | Ah, thanks, buddy. | 谢了 伙计 |
[12:13] | Listen, you’re doing great. Just hold on one second, okay? | 听着 你很勇敢 等我一下下好吗 |
[12:16] | I put him on mute. | 我按了静音 |
[12:17] | He-he has distended neck veins. | 他脖子上的静脉有肿胀的迹象 |
[12:19] | That’s sign of a pneumothorax, a collapsed lung. | 这是自发性气胸的迹象 也就是肺萎陷 |
[12:21] | It’s probably from a broken rib piercing it; | 也许是被断裂的肋骨刺穿了 |
[12:23] | but we cannot use that scuba gear. | 但我们不能用潜水设备 |
[12:25] | The compressed air will kill him. | 压缩氧气会让他丧命的 |
[12:27] | And that’s gonna be a problem. | 这下麻烦大了 |
[12:29] | Because… | 因为… |
[12:30] | I just realized | 我刚发现 |
[12:31] | I didn’t account for the tidal changes | 在计算欧文被淹没的时长时 |
[12:32] | when I calculated how long it was going to take | 我忘了考虑 |
[12:34] | for Owen to be submerged. | 潮水的变化 |
[12:36] | I made a big mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[12:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:40] | What’s the adjustment? | 调整后结果是什么 |
[12:41] | We don’t have an hour and 22 minutes to save him. | 我们没有1小时22分钟的营救时间 |
[12:44] | If we can’t get him out of there, | 如果我们不能把他救出来 |
[12:44] | he’s going to drown in 56 minutes. | 他会在56分钟后被淹死 |
[12:51] | Tension is building here at Zuma Beach, | 祖玛海滩的氛围愈发紧张 |
[12:53] | as we have learned that ten-year-old Owen Cooper | 我们刚得知十岁的欧文·库珀 |
[12:56] | has less than an hour until he’s completely underwater. | 在一小时内就会被水淹没 |
[12:59] | Rescue crews are tunneling in in an attempt to reach him | 营救队伍正在挖掘隧道靠近他的位置 |
[13:02] | and hopefully get him out in time. | 希望能将他及时救出 |
[13:04] | We need this done now! | 我们得马上搞定 |
[13:06] | Going as fast as I can. | 我们已经以最快的速度在进行了 |
[13:08] | There’s no other option? | 没别的办法了吗 |
[13:09] | No. | 没有 |
[13:11] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[13:11] | Owen, we’re gonna drill to you and lift you out, okay? | 欧文 我们会挖渠道把你救出来 |
[13:13] | Just hang tough. | 坚持住 |
[13:14] | You can’t. | 来不及了 |
[13:15] | We can. | 来得及 |
[13:15] | Our team’s handled challenging situations before. | 我们的团队之前也处理过严峻的情况 |
[13:18] | No. You can’t lift me. | 不 你们不能把我救上去 |
[13:21] | I’m stuck. | 我被卡住了 |
[13:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:24] | A rock has my leg pinned down. | 一块石头压住了我的腿 |
[13:26] | Okay, just point the phone at your leg, please. | 好的 帮我用手机对着你的腿 |
[13:33] | Rock looks to be a couple hundred pounds. | 那石头看上去有几百斤重 |
[13:35] | Even if we get there before he’s submerged, | 即使我们在他被淹没前打通隧道 |
[13:37] | how the hell do we get that rock off of him? | 又该怎么把石头从他腿上移开呢 |
[13:39] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[13:40] | Please get me out of here. Please! | 求你们快把我救出去吧 求你们了 |
[13:42] | We’re gonna figure this out. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 我们会想办法的 你会没事的 |
[13:44] | I’m gonna talk to the fire department. | 我去和消防队谈谈 |
[13:47] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[13:48] | I know, honey. | 我明白 宝贝 |
[13:49] | And you’re doing so great. | 你表现得很好 |
[13:50] | You… I’m so proud of you. | 你… 我真为你骄傲 |
[13:54] | Let’s talk about something nice, okay? | 我们来说说美好的事情 好吗 |
[13:56] | Um… do you like Christmas books? | 例如 你喜欢圣诞主题的书籍吗 |
[13:58] | My son Ralph’s, his favorite is I Want an Alien for Christmas. | 我儿子拉尔夫最喜欢的是《圣诞想要外星人》 |
[14:02] | I know that book. | 我知道那本书 |
[14:03] | You do? Great. What’s your favorite part? | 是嘛 太好了 你最喜欢哪部分 |
[14:06] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[14:07] | Could I die in here? | 我会不会死在这里 |
[14:11] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[14:14] | the people helping you are special, okay? | 正在帮助你的人都很专业 知道吗 |
[14:17] | They won’t let that happen to you. | 他们不会让你死的 |
[14:18] | Fire department is proposing a last-ditch idea. | 消防队提出一个保底计划 |
[14:22] | It’s not pleasant. | 听上去不太妙 |
[14:23] | Amputate his leg? | 给他截肢吗 |
[14:26] | We can’t. The vibrations from the bone saw | 不行 骨锯的震动 |
[14:28] | would collapse the sinkhole. | 会让落水洞坍塌的 |
[14:34] | We’re up against the one thing | 我们正在与人类 |
[14:35] | humans have never been able to defeat – time. | 从未战胜过的东西对抗 时间 |
[14:37] | When half a million kids a year were contracting polio, | 当每年有50万儿童感染脊髓灰质炎病毒时 |
[14:39] | you think Jonas Salk felt like you do? | 你觉得乔纳斯·索尔克和你有同样的感受吗 |
[14:42] | But when he hit a wall, | 但他遇到阻碍时 |
[14:42] | he shoved it out of the way and he kept going. | 他冲破障碍继续前行 |
[14:45] | I have faith in a lot of things, Walter, | 我相信许多东西 沃特 |
[14:48] | but I especially have faith in you. | 但我特别相信你 |
[14:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:54] | In-Instead of thinking about how to move Owen’s leg, | 我们现在该想着如何移开障壁 |
[14:56] | we should be thinking about how to move the wall. | 而不是怎样移动欧文的腿 |
[14:58] | Or, in this case, the boulder. Thank you! | 当然在这情况下要移的是大石块 谢了 |
[15:02] | Here, Paige, Paige, Paige. Owen? Owen? | 这里 佩吉 佩吉 佩吉 欧文 欧文 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna go off Skype for a minute | 我要从Skype下线一小会儿 |
[15:06] | to take a look at that video I recorded of your leg. | 看看我录下的你腿部的录像 |
[15:08] | Don’t go! | 别走 |
[15:08] | – It’s just gonna take 60 seconds. – No! | -只要60秒就好 -别 |
[15:10] | Owen, I-I want you to start counting, | 欧文 我想请你开始数数 |
[15:12] | and when you get to 60, | 当你数到60时 |
[15:13] | I promise we’re gonna be right back together, okay? | 我保证我们立马就连上线 好不好 |
[15:15] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[15:16] | I’ll-I’ll get started. Ready? | 我 我先开始 准备好了吗 |
[15:18] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[15:20] | three… | 三 |
[15:21] | Four, five, six… | 四 五 六 |
[15:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:25] | You have 54 seconds. Then I take that tablet back. | 你还有54秒 然后我就会把平板电脑拿走 |
[15:30] | Okay, we need a device small enough | 好 我们需要一个足够小的器械 |
[15:31] | to fit through that tiny crack, | 可以伸进那个小缝里 |
[15:33] | but powerful enough to lift that rock. | 同时强度足以抬起那块石头 |
[15:35] | As soon as they’re done digging, | 一旦他们结束挖掘 |
[15:36] | we’ll bring in a car jack. | 我们就把汽车千斤顶带进去 |
[15:38] | Car jack’s a brute tool. | 千斤顶是个野蛮的工具 |
[15:39] | We need something sensitive enough | 我们需要一个精确度够高的工具 |
[15:40] | to exert the exact amount of force required. | 对石头精确施加所需的力 |
[15:42] | The rocks are so unstable. | 这些岩石非常不稳定 |
[15:44] | We disturb them too much, | 如果我们进行过大地干扰 |
[15:45] | one will collapse after the other, like dominoes. | 它们会像多米诺骨牌一样接连坍塌 |
[15:47] | It’ll crush him. | 会把他砸扁的 |
[15:48] | The boulder appears to be approximately 40 inches high. | 那块石头看上去约有1米高 |
[15:50] | We need to raise it between 1.8 and 2.3 inches. | 我们需要将它抬升4.5到5.8厘米 |
[15:53] | Any less, we won’t free his leg. | 太低的话他的腿出不来 |
[15:55] | Any more, the whole sinkhole could collapse. | 太高的话整个岩坑都会坍塌 |
[15:58] | 1.8 or 2.3? | 到底是4.5厘米还是5.8厘米 |
[16:00] | Sylvester, that’s almost a-a 28% differential. | 希尔维斯特 这几乎是28%的差值啊 |
[16:03] | It’s the best I can give you right now. | 这是我现在能给你的最佳预估了 |
[16:04] | Sylvester, we need… we need better. | 希尔维斯特 我们需要更精确的结果 |
[16:07] | What is wrong with you today? | 你今天怎么了 |
[16:08] | Get your head on right. | 给我冷静下来 |
[16:13] | Uh, we need something like a micro-jack. | 我们需要一种迷你千斤顶一样的装置 |
[16:15] | I could build one with parts I have at the garage. | 我可以用车库里有的材料组装一个 |
[16:17] | It’ll go faster with help. | 有人帮忙速度会更快 |
[16:19] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[16:21] | What’s the use if this kid’s underwater | 如果在迷你千斤顶没拿来前 |
[16:23] | by the time they bring back this jack? | 这个孩子就已经被水淹没了呢 |
[16:25] | I’ve already accounted for that. | 我已经计算过了 |
[16:26] | For Owen to stay alive, he needs to stop breathing. | 要让欧文活下来 他必须停止呼吸 |
[16:29] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[16:31] | I’ll explain on the way. Come on. | 路上我再跟你解释 走吧 |
[16:47] | Walter O’Brien, Agent Gallo, | 沃特·奥布莱恩 盖洛探员 |
[16:48] | we’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直在等你们 |
[16:49] | The ECMO machine you requested. | 这是你要的体外膜肺氧合机 |
[16:51] | This isn’t 40 feet. | 这线不够十二米长 |
[16:52] | We thought you said 14 feet. | 我们以为你要的是四米长的 |
[16:54] | No, 40 feet. Now. | 不 是十二米 快去找 |
[16:56] | Walter, they’re just trying to help, too. | 沃特 他们也是想帮忙 |
[17:04] | Find me a U-channel wedge, | 帮我找个U形楔子 |
[17:06] | a quarter-inch thread drive rod, | 一个六毫米的螺纹转动杆 |
[17:08] | a reinforced shoulder bolt, and three steel lid stays. | 一颗加强肩螺栓 还有三个钢盖 |
[17:10] | I don’t understand half of what you said. | 你说的话一半我都听不懂 |
[17:12] | Then start with the other half. Prepping the kiln. | 那就从听懂那部分开始 准备好烧窑机 |
[17:15] | Uh… got the wedge, | 找到楔子了 |
[17:17] | uh, drive rod, and… | 转动杆 还有… |
[17:19] | shoulder bolt. | 螺栓 |
[17:21] | You know more than you let on. | 你比表面上知道得要多啊 |
[17:22] | I watch you work sometimes. | 我经常看你干活 |
[17:23] | Thank you for making this creepy. | 多谢你让气氛这么诡异 |
[17:25] | Now find the other parts. | 接着找其它的部件 |
[17:30] | Is it gonna hit me? | 会打到我吗 |
[17:32] | It shouldn’t. | 应该不会 |
[17:34] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[17:34] | Just lean as far back as you can, Owen. You can do this. | 尽量往后靠 欧文 你可以的 |
[17:45] | It’s tight in there. | 那里的石头太硬了 |
[17:47] | This isn’t a science. | 这可做不到万分精准 |
[17:49] | God help this kid. | 希望老天庇佑这个孩子 |
[17:53] | Stop the drill! | 停下钻孔机 |
[18:00] | All right, guys, I’m gonna back this bad boy out of here. | 好了 伙计们 我要把这个大家伙倒回去 |
[18:01] | Come on. Let’s move! | 赶紧 动起来 |
[18:07] | We need some men up here! Now! | 这里需要人手 马上 |
[18:11] | Okay, we got it here, | 好了 我们把机子搬来了 |
[18:12] | but explain how this helps us. | 解释一下这个有什么用 |
[18:13] | We need to keep Owen alive | 我们得让欧文坚持到 |
[18:15] | until the jack gets here, | 他们把千斤顶送来 |
[18:16] | but that’s not gonna be until he’s underwater. | 但在那之前他就会被水淹没 |
[18:18] | So we need to bypass his respiratory system, | 所以我们必须为他架设分流呼吸系统 |
[18:21] | which is what this is for. | 这就是这机器的功能 |
[18:22] | It’s an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation system, | 这是一台体外膜肺氧合机 |
[18:25] | or an ECMO. | 简称膜肺机 |
[18:26] | Where’d you learn how to do this? | 你是从哪里学来的这些 |
[18:27] | On the Internet. | 从网上 |
[18:29] | He’s not kidding. | 他没开玩笑 |
[18:30] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么… |
[18:32] | we get the tubes and needles in the PVC pipe, and then… | PVC管上已经有针管和针头了 然后… |
[18:34] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[18:35] | We haven’t even started putting supports | 我们还没开始为刚挖的隧道 |
[18:37] | in the tunnel we just dug. | 架设支撑设施 |
[18:38] | Until that’s done, it’s unstable, | 在那之前 这里非常不稳定 |
[18:40] | and the risk of collapse is substantial. | 随时都有崩塌的可能性 |
[18:42] | I need exact probabilities. | 我需要准确的概率 |
[18:43] | I can’t give them. | 我没法提供 |
[18:45] | Okay, I know someone who can. | 好吧 我知道有人可以 |
[18:47] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:48] | Paige, tell my mom I’m sorry. | 佩吉 替我跟妈妈说句对不起 |
[18:50] | Why is that, honey? | 为什么这样说 宝贝 |
[18:54] | She told me not-not to go in the caves, but… | 她跟我说千万别去洞穴 可是… |
[18:57] | I wanted to find the pink shells, | 我想去找粉色的贝壳 |
[18:59] | the ones she likes. | 她最喜欢那种贝壳了 |
[19:00] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[19:01] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[19:02] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[19:03] | It’s my fault! | 是我的错 |
[19:04] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[19:05] | Where’s Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特在哪 |
[19:06] | I need him to work out some odds for me. | 我需要他帮我算一个概率 |
[19:08] | I have no idea, but this child is starting to break. | 我不知道 可是这个孩子快崩溃了 |
[19:10] | I don’t know how much longer he’s gonna last down there. | 我不知道他还能坚持多久 |
[19:12] | And it kills me, but the tunnel is not stable. | 我也很心痛 但是隧道不稳定 |
[19:14] | And neither is Owen. | 欧文的状态也不稳定 |
[19:21] | That’s it. I’m going in. | 不管了 我进去 |
[19:23] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[19:24] | None of my men, not the LAPD or the fire department… | 在隧道稳定前 不管是我的手下 |
[19:27] | no one has been given authorization to go down | 洛杉矶警方还是消防队 任何人都不允许 |
[19:29] | until the tunnel is ready. | 进入那个隧道 |
[19:30] | I don’t work for any of those entities. | 我不隶属于那些组织 |
[19:32] | I don’t need your authorization. | 我不需要你的批准 |
[19:33] | Hopefully, I’ll see you in five minutes. | 希望可以在五分钟后见到你 |
[19:35] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[19:36] | If not, who would’ve thought i’d be the one to outlive you. | 如果不能 谁会想到我居然会活得比你久呢 |
[19:41] | Okay, you guys man the ECMO. | 好了 你们来操控膜肺机 |
[19:43] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 剩下的交给我 |
[19:45] | As this saga at Zuma Beach continues to unfold, | 随着祖玛海滩上的险情继续展开 |
[19:47] | Walter O’Brien, | 沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[19:49] | a freelance contractor with Homeland Security, | 一位国土安全部的独立承包人 |
[19:51] | is heading down into the earth in what can only be described | 进入了地下 进行只能被形容成 |
[19:54] | as a very risky endeavor. | “危险至极”的尝试 |
[19:57] | Owen! Hold on! I’m coming for you! | 欧文 坚持住 我来救你了 |
[20:00] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[20:02] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[20:06] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[20:07] | It’s Walter. Can you hear me? | 我是沃特 你能听到我说话吗 |
[20:09] | The water’s getting higher! | 水越涨越高了 |
[20:10] | Hold on! I’m almost to you! | 坚持住 我快到你那儿了 |
[20:12] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[20:17] | Please get me out of here. | 求你把我救出去 |
[20:18] | Okay. You’ve handled this so well. | 好的 你刚刚一直表现得很好 |
[20:20] | You’ve impressed me. | 你着实让我钦佩 |
[20:21] | It’s hard to impress me. | 能让我钦佩可不容易 |
[20:22] | Now, my friends are working on a device | 现在 我的朋友们在做一个仪器 |
[20:24] | to free your leg, | 把你的腿解救出来 |
[20:25] | so I will get you out of here. | 这样我就能救你出去了 |
[20:26] | Now, you will be with your parents for Christmas, okay? | 你会和你爸爸妈妈一起过圣诞的 好吗 |
[20:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[20:30] | But I won’t be able to free you | 但是我来不及在水漫过你的头之前 |
[20:32] | before the water covers your head. | 把你救出去了 |
[20:33] | I-I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[20:35] | Well, you have to trust me. I found a way | 你得相信我 我找到一个办法 |
[20:37] | for you to stay alive without ever taking a breath. | 能让你在不呼吸的情况下存活 |
[20:39] | All right? All right? | 好吗 行吗 |
[20:41] | Send it down! | 把东西送下来 |
[20:51] | Owen, there’s a machine up top. | 欧文 上面有一台机器 |
[20:53] | It’ll take the blood from your body, | 它会把血液抽出你的身体 |
[20:56] | add oxygen to it, | 然后往里面加氧气 |
[20:57] | and then send it back into your body, okay? | 然后再输回你体内 明白了吗 |
[21:00] | It’s used in surgeries. | 它被用于外科手术 |
[21:01] | Only you’re special ’cause you’ll… | 只有你特殊 因为你会… |
[21:03] | you’ll be the first person to ever do it while conscious. | 你会是第一个在清醒的情况下使用仪器的人 |
[21:06] | We’ve been able to jump on the rescuers’ wi-fi signal, | 我们得以连上救援者的wifi信号 |
[21:08] | And we can now watch this incredible drama unfold live. | 如今我们可以亲眼目睹这惊人的救援 |
[21:16] | Give me your arms. | 把你的手臂给我 |
[21:20] | You’re gonna feel a pinch when I insert these needles. | 当我插入针头时 你会感到一阵刺痛 |
[21:23] | It’s like a shot at the doctor, | 就像是在医生那里打针一样 |
[21:24] | only deeper, okay? | 只不过针插得更深 好吗 |
[21:26] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[21:29] | I know this hurts, | 我知道这个很疼 |
[21:31] | But you’re doing great. | 但你表现得很好 |
[21:32] | Give me the other arm. | 把另外一只手臂给我 |
[21:35] | All right. Okay, okay. | 行了 好了 好了 |
[21:37] | They’re in. | 插进去了 |
[21:46] | Can’t believe this is working. | 简直难以置信这居然起作用了 |
[21:48] | I know from our Ben Franklin conversation | 从我们关于本·富兰克林的对话中 |
[21:51] | that you’re smart, | 我看得出来你很聪明 |
[21:53] | so I’m gonna explain something to you | 所以我会向你解释一些东西 |
[21:54] | that I know that you’ll understand. | 我相信你能明白 |
[21:56] | In less than one minute, we’re gonna be completely underwater. | 还有不到一分钟 我们就会完全被淹没 |
[22:00] | Your primordial brain | 你大脑的本能 |
[22:01] | will tell you to breathe in. | 会指挥你呼吸 |
[22:03] | You cannot. | 但是你不能 |
[22:04] | No matter how badly you want air, | 无论你多想呼吸空气 |
[22:05] | do not breathe in once you’re under, okay? | 一到水下你就不能呼吸了 好吗 |
[22:08] | That’s how people drown. | 这就是人们溺水的原因 |
[22:09] | It’s not gonna be easy, but I know you can do it. | 这不是件易事 但我知道你能做到 |
[22:12] | I need to breathe! | 我必须得呼吸 |
[22:13] | No, no, no. Look at me, look at me. | 不不不 看着我 看着我 |
[22:15] | You need oxygen. | 你需要的是氧气 |
[22:16] | And these tubes | 而这些管子 |
[22:17] | will bring it to you. | 会把氧气带给你 |
[22:19] | You just have faith that the science will work. | 你只要有信心 相信科学会起作用的 |
[22:21] | I can’t live underwater. | 我无法在水下生存 |
[22:23] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[22:24] | We all have– in the womb, | 我们都试过 在子宫中 |
[22:26] | w-when we were surrounded by fluid | 我们被液体包围的时候 |
[22:28] | and oxygen got to us without us even breathing. | 用不着呼吸氧气就进入了我们的体内 |
[22:31] | That’s all this is. | 这次就像那时一样 |
[22:32] | Okay? Now, I’m gonna stay with you, | 明白了吗 现在 我会和你在一起 |
[22:35] | I’m gonna hold your hand as long as I can. | 我会尽可能久地握着你的手 |
[22:38] | And then it’s up to you. | 然后就看你的了 |
[22:40] | When I go up, I want you to count to 15, | 当我上去的时候 我希望你数到15 |
[22:42] | and then knock on the pipe | 然后敲一敲管子 |
[22:44] | so we know you’re okay. | 这样我们就知道你没事 |
[22:47] | After I get the jack to free your leg, | 在我拿到千斤顶救你的腿之后 |
[22:51] | I’m gonna be right back down here. | 我就马上下来 |
[22:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:54] | So what are you gonna do? | 所以你要做什么 |
[22:55] | Knock on the pipe. | 敲管子 |
[22:57] | Okay. Are you gonna breathe? | 很好 你会呼吸吗 |
[22:58] | No. | 不会 |
[22:59] | You promise me? | 能向我保证吗 |
[23:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:03] | You promise you’ll come back. | 你要保证你会回来 |
[23:05] | I promise you I will come back. | 我保证我会回来 |
[23:08] | And I only state facts. | 我只陈述事实 绝不说谎 |
[23:14] | It cut out. | 信号被切断了 |
[23:18] | Remember, go against your instinct | 记住 要与本能抗衡 |
[23:21] | and do not breathe in. | 绝对不能呼吸 |
[23:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:23] | I will come back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[23:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:50] | How long has it been? | 已经过了多久了 |
[23:51] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[23:52] | After going underground in an incredible attempt | 救援人员到地下尝试难以置信的方法 |
[23:55] | to keep Owen Cooper alive, | 维持欧文·库珀的生命 |
[23:57] | everyone is waiting, praying, | 所有人都在焦灼地等待且祈祷 |
[23:58] | for heroic civilian Walter O’Brien | 平民英雄沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[24:00] | to emerge from the tunnel with news of the child’s condition. | 能从隧道中平安归来并带来孩子的最新情况 |
[24:06] | There he is! | 他出来了 |
[24:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:10] | Has he signaled yet? | 他发出信号了吗 |
[24:12] | I got a cop | 我让一个警官 |
[24:13] | waiting in the cave by the PVC, but nothing yet. | 等在洞里的塑料管边上 但还没有消息 |
[24:16] | We’re coming up on half a minute. | 我们还剩半分钟 |
[24:18] | Come on, Owen. Okay. | 加油 欧文 |
[24:21] | This is Gallo. Anything? | 我是格洛 有消息吗 |
[24:24] | Negative. Still no signal. | 没有 没有信号 |
[24:25] | We’re at 40 seconds. | 我们还有四十秒 |
[24:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:33] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别太自责 |
[24:39] | Agent Gallo. You copy? | 格洛探员 收到了吗 |
[24:42] | What do you got? | 有什么消息 |
[24:43] | Three loud knocks, sir. Clear as day. | 他敲了三下 非常清晰 |
[24:48] | Give me that. Give me the phone. | 给我 把电话给我 |
[24:54] | Happy. | 乐乐 |
[24:55] | Now, Owen is doing his best to survive, | 现在欧文正在努力活下来 |
[24:57] | but we still need that jack. How much longer? | 但我们还是需要千斤顶 还要多久 |
[24:59] | I’m almost done. Then another 15 minutes to get to you. | 快好了 然后到你那还要十五分钟 |
[25:01] | That’s at least 20 minutes. | 那至少得要二十分钟 |
[25:02] | Not for us. We called LAPD. | 不用 我们联系了纽约警方 |
[25:04] | Police escort, baby. | 警车开道 宝贝 |
[25:05] | Oh, good thinking. | 好主意 |
[25:06] | But hurry. | 但快一点 |
[25:09] | Okay, two minutes, gold melts, and I mold it | 只要两分钟 融掉金子 |
[25:11] | into a thrust bearing, and we are done. | 我再焊到推力轴承上 就能搞定了 |
[25:17] | Happy, what’s this? | 乐乐 这是什么 |
[25:21] | Don’t look through my things. | 别乱翻我的东西 |
[25:23] | You tracked down your father? | 你找到你的父亲了吗 |
[25:26] | In 100 seconds, the gold’s ready. | 一百秒后金子就融好了 |
[25:28] | So, over a minute to talk about something very important. | 咱们有一分多钟来讨论这件至关重要的事 |
[25:31] | It’s not a big deal. I’ve been wrenching | 没什么大不了的 这几个礼拜 |
[25:33] | at his body shop for the last few weeks, | 我都在他的汽修厂帮忙 |
[25:34] | That’s all. | 没别的了 |
[25:35] | He’s a mechanic. I love genetics. | 他是个机械工 我最喜欢基因的力量了 |
[25:38] | Good for you. | 随你怎么说 |
[25:39] | What was his reaction? | 他知道后有什么反应 |
[25:41] | You didn’t tell him who you are. | 你没告诉他你是谁 |
[25:44] | That is what the card is for, | 所以我才做了这张贺卡 |
[25:45] | but I can’t seem to give it to him. | 但是我不敢给他 |
[25:47] | Happy, you clearly want to tell him. | 乐乐 你显然很想告诉他 |
[25:49] | The card was a mistake. | 那张卡片是个错误 |
[25:50] | “There are no mistakes.” Richard Bach. | “世上不存在错误” 理查德·巴赫 |
[25:53] | “Get out of my face.” Happy Quinn. | “别多管闲事” 乐乐·奎恩 |
[25:54] | I will. But consider this. | 我会的 但此时此刻 |
[25:56] | There are two parents racing like hell right now | 有一对父母为了被困在岩坑里的儿子 |
[25:58] | to get to a little boy trapped in a sinkhole. | 正在和时间赛跑 |
[26:00] | All three want the same things. | 他们三个都有同一个愿望 |
[26:02] | To be with family on Christmas. | 和家人一起过圣诞 |
[26:03] | You have that shot, and you’re forsaking it over fear. | 你有机会 却因恐惧而放弃 |
[26:12] | Gold’s done. Get the mold. | 金子弄好了 拿模子准备焊接 |
[26:15] | Why are you here instead of with your team? | 你为什么待在这而不跟队友在一起 |
[26:19] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[26:21] | Because you made some miscalculations? | 就因为你算错了几个数吗 |
[26:24] | That child is living my worst nightmares. | 那个孩子正在体验我最可怕的噩梦 |
[26:27] | Claustrophobia, fear of tight spaces. | 幽闭恐惧症 害怕被关在狭小的空间里 |
[26:30] | Aquaphobia, fear of water. | 恐水症 怕水 |
[26:31] | Achluophobia, fear of darkness. | 黑暗恐惧症 怕黑 |
[26:33] | Taphophobia, fear of being buried alive. | 被活埋恐惧症 害怕被活埋 |
[26:35] | When I was on that beach, I felt like | 我站在那片海滩上时 |
[26:37] | I was in there with him. | 我感觉我好像跟他在一起 |
[26:38] | I couldn’t concentrate, I couldn’t calculate. | 我没法集中注意力 没法计算 |
[26:40] | I am useless to Scorpion. | 我对天蝎毫无作用 |
[26:42] | Shut up. You felt like you were down there? | 闭嘴 你觉得你也被困了 |
[26:45] | He is down there. | 他才是真正被困的人 |
[26:47] | My God, Sylvester, | 天啊 希尔维斯特 |
[26:49] | how do you live when you’re constantly scared of death? | 你一直这么怕死还怎么好好生活 |
[26:53] | You want to go? | 你真的想走吗 |
[26:54] | Go. | 那就走吧 |
[26:57] | But you’ll have to live with what happens to Owen, | 但你要背负着明知自己可以出一份力 |
[26:58] | knowing you could’ve helped. | 却对欧文见死不救的罪孽 |
[27:01] | Or you could stay strong for him. | 要不然 你就为欧文保持坚强 |
[27:03] | Stay strong. | 保持坚强 |
[27:07] | I’ve never been strong. | 我从来没坚强过 |
[27:10] | Well, that’s a “you” problem, so figure it out. | 这是你自己的问题 自己想办法吧 |
[27:23] | Faster, grandma! | 开快点 老奶奶 |
[27:24] | I’m right on his bumper! | 我都快要撞上他的保险杠了 |
[27:25] | I should have driven. | 早知道就我来开 |
[27:26] | I have seen you drive. | 我见识过您的开车技术 |
[27:27] | We can’t save Owen if we’re both dead. | 咱俩都死了 谁去救欧文 |
[27:29] | Hold on, | 等等 |
[27:30] | what the hell’s this?! | 这又是怎么回事 |
[27:34] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:35] | There’s a truck accident up ahead. | 前面出车祸了 |
[27:36] | I’ll see if I can clear the holdup. | 我看看能不能解除路障 |
[27:38] | We don’t have that kind of time. Toby, get us out of here. | 我们要没时间了 托比 咱们走 |
[27:39] | I’m driving a Monte Carlo– it’s not like I can split lanes. | 我在开蒙特卡洛 又不能凭空分个车道出来 |
[27:42] | No. But Santa can. | 没错 但这个圣诞老人行 |
[27:47] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道听起来有点不可思议 |
[27:48] | but have you seen the kid in the news, the one stuck in a hole? | 但是你知道新闻上那个卡在洞里的小孩吗 |
[27:50] | Heard about it. | 听说了 |
[27:50] | We’re working on the case, | 我们正在想办法救他 |
[27:52] | and that boy needs you to give us your motorcycle. | 得用下你的摩托车 |
[27:54] | No time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[27:55] | Get lost. | 滚开 |
[27:56] | When you remember me, | 日后想起我 |
[27:57] | remember me fondly. | 请记着我的好 |
[28:02] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[28:05] | Oh, my spleen. | 我的脾 |
[28:07] | Get on! | 快上来 |
[28:10] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起了哥们儿 |
[28:15] | O2 levels are steady. | 他体内的氧气含量很稳定 |
[28:18] | He’s not panicking; this kid’s amazing. | 这孩子也不害怕 真厉害 |
[28:20] | Do you know what the odds were | 你在里面的时候 |
[28:21] | of that weak tunnel collapsing on you? | 知道这隧道塌陷的概率吗 |
[28:22] | 42%, which is a 58% chance of survival. | 42% 也就是说我有58%的存活率 |
[28:25] | The odds are on my side. | 我活着的可能性更大 |
[28:26] | Do the math all you want, | 随你怎么算 |
[28:27] | but there’s a boy breathing underwater, | 但想想看 一个男孩在水下呼吸 |
[28:29] | still alive. | 还活得好好的 |
[28:31] | That’s a miracle in my book. | 我觉得是个奇迹 |
[28:34] | Another rock slide! | 岩崩又来了 |
[28:35] | Get out of here before it caves in! | 趁它还没塌下来 我们快走吧 |
[28:41] | Come on! | 快点 |
[28:41] | This part of the ceiling’s about to collapse. | 这里的石头快塌下来了 |
[28:43] | Then the ECMO goes down, then Owen is dead. | 要是砸坏了膜肺机 欧文就死定了 |
[28:45] | If that rock falls on you, you’re dead! | 如果石头掉在你头上 你就死定了 |
[28:49] | Move the ECMO! | 快把膜肺机拿走 |
[28:50] | Took four people to get it in here! | 刚才用了四个人才搬进来 |
[28:52] | The slide’s calmed down. | 这些石头暂时稳住了 |
[28:53] | Now get out of here before that rock falls on you! | 趁着它们还没塌下来 快走 |
[28:55] | Not until you move the ECMO! | 你把膜肺机拿走我就走 |
[28:57] | I’ll get help! | 我去找人帮忙 |
[28:58] | I got it. | 我来了 |
[28:59] | No, Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 不要 |
[29:01] | Sylvester! | 希尔维斯特 |
[29:02] | I got it. | 我来顶着 |
[29:04] | You sure? | 你行吗 |
[29:04] | I got it! | 没问题 |
[29:05] | All right. Okay. | 好的 |
[29:10] | No, we can’t wait until the others get here. | 不行 我们等不到别人来帮忙了 |
[29:12] | We got to move now. | 现在就得搬 |
[29:13] | We got to move it, come on. | 快 我们一起把膜肺机搬走 |
[29:15] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[29:16] | All right, one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[29:23] | I can’t hold it much longer! | 我快撑不住了 |
[29:25] | Sylvester, it’s breaking off. Get out of there. | 希尔维斯特 石头要断了 快走 |
[29:34] | You okay, pal? | 伙计 你没事儿吧 |
[29:35] | Walter, we got a problem. | 沃特 我们有麻烦了 |
[29:37] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:41] | Oh, God. The rocks pinched off the tube. | 天啊 石头把管子压住了 |
[29:46] | The tubing’s blocked. He can’t get oxygen. | 管子被压住了 氧气供应不上了 |
[29:51] | He’s dying. | 欧文要死了 |
[29:57] | Now get your men to that cavern and move that rock! | 快让你的人进洞去把那石头挪开 |
[30:00] | What, get equipment over those boulders, in the surf, | 潮水马上要来了 你指望我们不顾海浪 |
[30:02] | with tide coming in? | 把这些设备搬到洞里去吗 |
[30:02] | Yes! | 没错 |
[30:03] | It would take an hour. | 那得花一个小时 |
[30:04] | He’s suffocating down there! | 他在下面快窒息了 |
[30:05] | With oxygen cut off | 没有氧气供应 |
[30:07] | to young Owen Cooper, he is just minutes now | 小欧文·库伯不到几分钟 |
[30:09] | from total loss of brain function. | 就会丧失大脑的功能 |
[30:11] | I’m getting him out. | 我要救他出来 |
[30:12] | Son, his leg is trapped. | 孩子 他腿被卡住了 |
[30:14] | There’s no way. | 没希望了 |
[30:15] | I can’t let him die in there. | 我不会让他死在这里 |
[30:15] | Son. | 孩子 |
[30:16] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[30:17] | Listen. Son! | 听着 孩子 |
[30:18] | Get off of me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开 |
[30:20] | He’s been underwater for three minutes! | 他在水下都三分钟了 |
[30:22] | He’s only got one functioning lung! | 他只有一个肺能用 |
[30:49] | Whoa! Who gave you a motorcycle license? | 谁给你发的摩托车驾照 |
[30:51] | I don’t have a motorcycle license. | 我没有摩托车驾照 |
[30:53] | Great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[30:53] | Stop crying. | 别抱怨了 |
[30:54] | We’re only 300 yards from the beach. | 我们离海滩还有274米 |
[31:10] | You got to be kidding. We’re out of gas! | 开什么玩笑 车没油了 |
[31:12] | You know what, give me that knapsack. | 这样吧 背包给我 |
[31:14] | I spent my childhood sprinting from bullies. | 我从小就一直在躲避校园恶霸的欺凌 |
[31:15] | It’s about to pay off. | 是时候派上用场了 |
[31:21] | I promised him I’d come back for him. | 我说过我会回来救他 |
[31:24] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[31:29] | I’ve been banking on the impossible for so long… | 我寄希望于奇迹太久了 |
[31:33] | For my sake, I started to believe it. | 因为我自己的缘故 我都渐渐开始相信了 |
[31:36] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[31:38] | We got it! | 我们拿到了 |
[31:40] | I got the jack! | 我拿到千斤顶了 |
[31:42] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[31:50] | You’re about to risk your life again, | 你又要拿自己的生命冒险 |
[31:52] | when the likelihood that Owen’s still alive after | 欧文在水下都快五分钟了 |
[31:53] | almost five minutes underwater… | 他存活的可能性微乎其微 |
[31:55] | We’ve seen worse odds. | 我们见过更低的可能性 |
[31:56] | No, we have not. | 不 我们没见过 |
[31:57] | It’s not possible. | 没可能的 |
[31:58] | Cabe’s right. | 凯布说的没错 |
[31:59] | The water isn’t nearly cold enough to put that kid in a full | 海水还没冷到能让他进入 |
[32:01] | hypothermic state where he might survive that long. | 在水下活那么久的超低体温状态 |
[32:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:04] | And the brain without oxygen | 而且大脑缺氧五分钟后 |
[32:05] | begins to die after five minutes. | 就会开始脑死亡了 |
[32:07] | I know! | 我知道 |
[32:07] | I really don’t want you to do this. | 我真的不想让你冒这个险 |
[32:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:11] | The last rock slide completely compromised the tunnel, | 刚刚的滑坡毁了整个隧道 |
[32:13] | which was unstable to begin with. | 更何况在那之前就已经摇摇欲坠了 |
[32:14] | Anyone who goes down there risks being buried alive. | 谁下去都有被活埋的风险 |
[32:17] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[32:17] | Son, why are you doing this? | 孩子 你为什么要冒这个险 |
[32:19] | I made a promise I’d come back for him. | 我答应了他要回来救他 |
[32:21] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[32:22] | Yes. | 怕 |
[32:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:24] | That means you’ll be careful. | 这说明你会格外小心 |
[32:32] | Walter O’brien, some type of government contractor, | 沃特·奥布莱恩 政府的某类项目承包人 |
[32:34] | is underground, | 现在正在地下 |
[32:35] | trying to extract Owen Cooper, | 试图救出已在水下 |
[32:38] | who has now been without air for almost six-and-a-half minutes. | 现已缺氧六分半的欧文·库珀 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:33] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[33:36] | Collapsing! | 要塌了 |
[33:58] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[34:00] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[34:00] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[34:02] | Got him! | 抓住他了 |
[34:05] | Here on the beach, on Christmas Eve, | 素昧平生的民众们团结一心 |
[34:07] | strangers are coming together | 为了救援被困男孩 |
[34:09] | to save a child. | 在平安夜汇集在海滩上 |
[34:11] | We got him! | 救出来了 |
[34:16] | Clear the way! | 都让开 |
[35:17] | It’s being hailed a Christmas miracle. | 这堪称是圣诞节的奇迹 |
[35:19] | Doctors say a boy survived after being underwater | 医生称男孩虽在水下 |
[35:22] | without oxygen for over seven minutes, | 缺氧逾七分钟的情况下但得以幸存 |
[35:24] | and is expected to make a full recovery. | 并可完全康复 |
[35:27] | We’re at St. Stephen’s hospital | 我们现在在圣·斯蒂芬医院 |
[35:29] | waiting to hear from Walter O’brien, | 等待采访沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[35:30] | the head of the team that saved Owen Cooper. | 救援欧文·库珀团队的领队 |
[35:33] | It is hoped that someone with a 197 IQ | 希望这位智商为197的天才 |
[35:37] | can shed some light on what exactly happened in that hole today. | 能为我们解释今天洞穴里发生的一切 |
[35:41] | Miracle? | 奇迹吗 |
[35:42] | It’s more like the ecmo artificially pumped up | 更像是体外膜肺氧合机 |
[35:44] | his O2 levels high enough that | 给他提供了超出常量的氧气 |
[35:45] | his organs kept going a few minutes longer than usual. | 所以他才能存活下来 |
[35:48] | It’s a million-to-one shot, but not a miracle. | 是百万分之一的可能性 但不算是奇迹 |
[35:51] | Press is not gonna like it when I give them that story. | 媒体不会喜欢我这种说法的 |
[35:54] | Guys. | 各位 |
[35:55] | Some people really want to see you. | 有个人很想见你们 |
[36:06] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你 沃特 |
[36:08] | What for? | 谢什么 |
[36:09] | For allowing me to believe again. | 因为你让我重拾希望 |
[36:13] | If you trust that drug trial, I do, too. | 如果你相信那个药物试验 那我也相信 |
[36:16] | I’ll do it. | 我会接受的 |
[36:18] | I’m gonna keep fighting. | 我不会放弃的 |
[36:24] | Guys. | 大伙 |
[36:39] | The entire drive down, we prayed. | 一路上我们都在祈祷 |
[36:41] | We prayed for god to do something, | 希望得到上帝的帮助 |
[36:44] | anything… to save our child. | 来救救我们的孩子 |
[36:48] | He answered by sending you. | 所以他派你来了 |
[36:52] | And your team. | 还有你的队伍 |
[36:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:26] | You came back for me. | 你回来找我了 |
[37:27] | Oh, I told you, I only state facts. | 我说过 我只陈述事实 绝不会说谎 |
[37:35] | We should let these folks get some rest. | 让他们好好休息吧 |
[37:38] | Come on, guys. | 我们走吧 |
[37:48] | I’ve got an entire press corp calling for you to explain | 这边一大堆媒体都想让你解释一下 |
[37:51] | how this little boy lived. | 小男孩是如何活下来的 |
[37:54] | Do you want to talk to them or not? | 你想不想跟他们聊聊 |
[38:07] | Ah, they already have their answer. | 他们一定有自己的答案了吧 |
[38:12] | It was a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[38:29] | Hey, Happy! | 乐乐 |
[38:31] | What are you doing here on Christmas Eve? | 平安夜你来这干什么 |
[38:42] | I wanted to, um… | 我想… |
[38:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:50] | I just, I wanted to wish you a happy holiday. | 我只是想祝你节日快乐 |
[38:53] | I’ll see you later. | 我先走了 |
[38:59] | You look just like her. | 你很像她 |
[39:09] | I knew who you were the first time you walked into my shop. | 你第一次来店里时我就认出你了 |
[39:13] | After your mother died, I was lost, | 你妈妈死后 我很迷茫 |
[39:14] | and I hit the bottle, hard. | 酗酒成性 |
[39:18] | Still do. | 现在也是 |
[39:20] | You were so special. | 你这么好 |
[39:22] | Deserved better than me. | 应该过上比我更好的生活 |
[39:29] | I always loved you. | 我永远都爱你 |
[39:47] | Hey, everyone. | 各位 |
[39:51] | Uh, this is… my dad, Patrick. | 这位是我爸爸 帕特里克 |
[39:54] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[39:56] | Welcome, Mr. Quinn. | 奎恩先生 欢迎你 |
[39:58] | You got a great girl there. | 你的女儿非常出色 |
[40:01] | It’s a real pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[40:11] | That’s nice. | 我喜欢 |
[40:14] | Who brought me a gift? | 这是谁给我买的礼物 |
[40:18] | Okay. Touchdown. | 好吧 真不错 |
[40:20] | Oh, you got your hat back. | 你的帽子回来了 |
[40:23] | I’m back. | 满血复活 |
[40:24] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[40:29] | That’s very nice of you. | 你真好 |
[40:45] | It’s silly. | 挺幼稚的 |
[40:46] | You need a little silly in your life. | 你的生活需要点童心 |
[40:56] | Look at that! | 快看快看 |
[41:01] | Hey, guys, we got | 各位各位 |
[41:01] | Ralph’s present in the next room. | 拉尔夫的礼物在隔壁房间 |
[41:05] | Okay, so… we made all this for you, pal. | 快看 这是我们为你准备的 小家伙 |
[41:09] | All right, press the button. | 按这个按钮 |
[41:50] | Oh! do you see that? | 看见没 |
[41:56] | It’s amazing! | 简直太棒了 |
[42:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:18] | Nothing. Just, um… | 没事… |
[42:20] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[42:22] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |