| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
| [00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
| [00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
| [00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
| [00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
| [00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
| [00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
| [00:22] | Silence | 双子芙 天蝎团 艾瑞卡 射手酸奶 |
| [00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
| [00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
| [00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
| [00:27] | Silence | 双子芙 天蝎团 艾瑞卡 射手酸奶 |
| [00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
| [00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
| [00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
| [00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
| [00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
| [00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
| [00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
| [00:56] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
| [00:57] | Nothing to hear, Octavio. | 没动静的 奥克塔维奥 |
| [00:59] | Transport isn’t due for an hour. Settle down. | 押运人员还有一小时才会到 镇定点 |
| [01:04] | You haven’t seen what they do to people like me. | 你们没见识过他们怎么对我这种人 |
| [01:07] | Two years we’ve been working to take down the cartel. | 我们为扳倒这个犯罪集团忙活两年了 |
| [01:09] | We’ve seen plenty. | 该见识的都见识到了 |
| [01:10] | I swear I hear something. | 我真听到有动静 |
| [01:12] | There’s no place more secure than this | 没有哪里比这荒无人烟的破地方 |
| [01:14] | middle-of-nowhere desert dump, Octavio. | 更安全的了 奥克塔维奥 |
| [01:18] | Guaranteed by the U.S. Government. | 美国政府向您保证 |
| [01:21] | We are alone. | 这里没别人 |
| [01:48] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
| [01:52] | It’s 2:00 in the morning. | 这都凌晨2点了 |
| [01:55] | And you’re supposed to ask to use my laptop, buddy. | 你要用我的电脑 得经过我同意 伙计 |
| [01:59] | My game got weird. | 我的游戏变得好奇怪 |
| [02:00] | I unlocked a hidden level. | 我解锁了一个隐藏关卡 |
| [02:03] | It took me someplace. | 进入了一个地方 |
| [02:05] | But there was no one there. | 但里面根本没人 |
| [02:06] | What game is this? | 什么游戏 |
| [02:08] | A new one. | 新游戏 |
| [02:09] | Online. | 网上游戏 |
| [02:10] | You know we don’t play games I don’t approve of first. | 我们说好玩什么游戏要事先跟我沟通的 |
| [02:13] | Right? Sleep. | 对吧 睡觉吧 |
| [02:15] | Now. | 马上睡 |
| [02:30] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
| [02:31] | You don’t speed when you’re hauling this kind of load. | 运这种东西 不敢开太快 |
| [02:34] | Got to ask, is this thing radioactive? | 我得问问 这东西有辐射吗 |
| [02:36] | Shouldn’t be. | 应该没有 |
| [03:01] | Hey, go grab that shadow box for your show-and-tell. | 去拿你展示课业用的陈列柜 |
| [03:03] | I’ll make you a quick breakfast. Five minutes. | 我给你弄点早餐吃 5分钟 |
| [03:05] | What’s Walter working on? | 沃特在干什么呢 |
| [03:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [03:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
| [03:14] | It’s a booster decoupler. | 是增压器去耦器 |
| [03:16] | For what? | 什么东西上的 |
| [03:19] | “Wow” what? | 怎么了 |
| [03:21] | What’s he up to? | 他干什么呢 |
| [03:23] | No idea. | 不知道 |
| [03:25] | So… | 那个 |
| [03:27] | what are we doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
| [03:29] | Ah-ah! Reactor core. | 反应堆芯 |
| [03:30] | Please do not touch that. | 千万别碰 |
| [03:33] | Am I looking at a dismantled CL-450? | 这是拆卸下来的CL450吗 |
| [03:36] | It’s a CL-460. | 这是CL460 |
| [03:39] | Polish this for me? | 给我打磨一下 |
| [03:40] | Oh, she can polish the reactor core, | 她可以去打磨反应堆芯 |
| [03:42] | I’m Lord Numbnuts. | 我就是笨手笨脚大人吗 |
| [03:44] | You’re no good with your hands. | 你手不够灵活 |
| [03:46] | You’re a spiller. | 就会坏事 |
| [03:47] | Am I? | 是吗 |
| [03:51] | Toby! | 托比 |
| [03:52] | Yeah, numbnuts, yeah, mm-hmm. | 嗯 笨手笨脚 好吧 |
| [03:54] | Why don’t you go do a psych eval on the coffee pot? | 去给咖啡壶做精神评估吧 |
| [03:58] | Where is the Olds? | 以前的那辆车哪去了 |
| [04:00] | I was gonna use that as a make-out hut. | 我还打算用那个当亲热小屋呢 |
| [04:02] | With who? | 跟谁亲热啊 |
| [04:03] | A lucky lady. | 幸运的女士 |
| [04:06] | Whoa, Walter! | 沃特 |
| [04:08] | What is this? You’re building a spaceship? | 怎么回事 你要建飞船啊 |
| [04:10] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等的 |
| [04:12] | I’m studying jet propulsion. | 我在研究喷射推进 |
| [04:15] | For the Karman Line Prize. | 是为了卡门线大奖 |
| [04:16] | It was announced last week. | 上周宣布的 |
| [04:18] | An anonymous billionaire is awarding $15 million | 一位亿万富翁匿名设下1500万奖金 |
| [04:21] | for significant aerospace advancement. | 奖励重大航空宇宙发现 |
| [04:23] | Just imagine what I could do for Megan’s MS for $15 million. | 如果我有1500万 就能帮梅根治疗多发性硬化症了 |
| [04:30] | Hey, Walt, can I get a sec? | 沃特 能跟你聊聊吗 |
| [04:36] | There’s a lot of ways to make money. | 挣钱的办法多得是 |
| [04:38] | That much at once? | 这么多 一次挣到 有吗 |
| [04:40] | It’s a short list. | 办法不多 |
| [04:41] | And I don’t have an oil well. | 而且 我不是石油大亨 |
| [04:43] | Whoa, a rocket. | 火箭啊 |
| [04:45] | When we’re done with the reactor core, | 等我们修复好了反应堆芯 |
| [04:46] | can we repair the control drum? | 能继续修复控制鼓轮吗 |
| [04:48] | We probably need to get the rust off the turbo pumps. | 恐怕得清理一下叶片泵的锈迹 |
| [04:51] | Maybe a vinegar bath. | 浸醋浴吧 |
| [04:53] | I should skip school until this is done. | 我应该做完这个再去学校 |
| [04:55] | Nope. We’re leaving. | 不行 我们这就走 |
| [04:56] | Now. In the car. | 赶紧 上车 |
| [05:02] | You sure this is about Megan? | 这真是为了梅根吗 |
| [05:04] | ‘Cause Ralph is certainly hooked. | 拉尔夫可是兴趣十足 |
| [05:05] | You’re reaching for something. What? | 你话里有话 什么意思 |
| [05:08] | Just pretty cool project, building a rocket ship. | 就是这挺酷的 造火箭 |
| [05:11] | What little boy doesn’t dream of that? | 绝对是小男孩的梦想啊 |
| [05:18] | Your dad’s back from Portland. | 你爸从波特兰回来了 |
| [05:19] | He’s gonna pick you up after school | 他放学会来接你 |
| [05:20] | and take you for a milkshake. | 带你去喝奶昔 |
| [05:22] | I’d rather work on the rocket. | 我更想研究火箭 |
| [05:23] | Well, he’s looking forward to it. | 他很期待呢 |
| [05:25] | He said he got you a hat. | 他说他给你买了顶帽子 |
| [05:27] | But I’d rather work on the rocket. | 但我更想去研究火箭 |
| [05:30] | The plans are set. No more tug-of-war. | 计划都定了 别跟我争了 |
| [05:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [05:37] | Ralph, come here. | 拉尔夫 过来 |
| [05:39] | Paige Dineen. | 佩吉·狄宁 |
| [05:40] | Agent Wilson Eckherd, | 我是威尔森·埃克哈德 |
| [05:41] | Department of Justice. | 司法部探员 |
| [05:43] | This is Ralph? | 这就是拉尔夫 |
| [05:44] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
| [05:45] | You need to come with us, both of you. | 你们俩得跟我们走一趟 |
| [05:47] | It concerns national security. | 与国防安全有关 |
| [05:49] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
| [05:50] | It’s not you, ma’am, it’s your son. | 不是你 是你儿子 |
| [05:52] | Let’s go, come on. | 走吧 快点 |
| [05:53] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
| [05:54] | Hold on. | 等等 |
| [05:58] | Mom, am I going to jail? | 妈妈 我要坐牢了吗 |
| [06:02] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
| [06:03] | I am sure it’s a mix-up. | 应该只是误会 |
| [06:06] | Miss Dineen. | 狄宁小姐 |
| [06:09] | I’m not leaving my son alone. | 我不会留我儿子一人 |
| [06:10] | My office is right on the other side of that glass. | 我的办公室就在那扇玻璃后面 |
| [06:13] | And you don’t really have a choice. | 而且这事不是你说了算 |
| [06:16] | I’ll be right in there. | 我就在隔壁 |
| [06:17] | Okay. | 别怕 |
| [06:26] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出了什么事 |
| [06:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| [06:33] | Agents Daniel Cullens and Kate Stellan were killed last night | 昨晚在墨西哥库利亚坎市的中情局安全屋中 |
| [06:36] | in a CIA safe house in Culiacan, Mexico. | 探员丹尼尔·卡伦斯与凯特·斯特兰遇害 |
| [06:38] | They were guarding a turncoat captain | 他们当时在看守霍塔斯贩毒团伙的 |
| [06:40] | in the Jotas drug cartel. | 一名弃暗投明的头子 |
| [06:42] | What does this have to do with Ralph? | 这跟拉尔夫有什么关系 |
| [06:44] | The location and layout of the safe house were leaked | 这个安全屋的地点和布局信息 |
| [06:46] | as a secret level of a game posted online. | 被放进了一个网络游戏中的隐藏关卡 |
| [06:49] | Again, how does this concern Ralph? | 所以呢 这跟拉尔夫有什么关系 |
| [06:51] | Thousands of people played this game, | 成千上万的人都玩过这个游戏 |
| [06:53] | but only two parties found the secret level | 但是只有两个组织找到了那个关卡 |
| [06:55] | and decrypted the safe house information– | 而且解密了安全屋的信息 |
| [06:58] | the drug cartel who murdered our agents and Ralph. | 一个是行凶杀人的贩毒团伙 一个是拉尔夫 |
| [07:01] | So it’s something he stumbled on. | 所以他只是不小心碰到而已 |
| [07:03] | Ralph was in a map ten encryptions deep into this game, | 拉尔夫进入了这个游戏的十级加密地图 |
| [07:07] | something that would take a good hacker months to accomplish. | 就算是资深黑客也要几个月才能实现 |
| [07:09] | He couldn’t have just stumbled on it. | 他肯定不是不小心碰上 |
| [07:10] | The issue is the safe house information was classified CIA intel. | 问题在于安全屋的信息是中情局的机密 |
| [07:14] | Our concern is that Ralph may have helped design the game | 我们担心拉尔夫也许曾参与游戏制作 |
| [07:17] | that delivered it to the cartel. | 帮助贩毒团伙获得信息 |
| [07:18] | How on earth would he have access to CIA intelligence? | 他怎么可能会拿到中情局的情报 |
| [07:21] | You work for a government contractor. | 你们为一个政府旗下的组织工作 |
| [07:23] | Your team has specialized expert hackers. | 你们的团队有专业黑客 |
| [07:25] | None of them would allow him to do this. | 他们不会让他这样做的 |
| [07:27] | Scorpion does nothing but help people. | 天蝎只会帮助别人 |
| [07:29] | Miss Dineen, we don’t grab children randomly off the street. | 狄宁小姐 我们不会随意抓人 |
| [07:32] | Either he knew where the secret map was and how to access it, | 要么他知道秘密地图在哪里 破解了它 |
| [07:36] | or had something to do with the design of this game. | 要么他就是参与过游戏制作 |
| [07:38] | Which disseminated CIA intelligence, okay. | 而这个游戏散播了中情局机密 |
| [07:42] | This is a very, very serious situation. | 这件事情非常严重 |
| [07:45] | I need to speak with Ralph. | 我必须跟拉尔夫单独谈 |
| [07:47] | You can be watching from right next door. | 你可以在隔壁看着 |
| [07:49] | I need to speak with Walter O’Brien | 我要见沃特·奥布莱恩 |
| [07:51] | and Agent Cabe Gallo from Homeland. | 以及国安部的凯布·格洛探员 |
| [07:58] | This is your mom’s laptop, Ralph. | 这是你妈妈的电脑 拉尔夫 |
| [08:02] | That game you were playing, Overt Target, | 你在玩的游戏 《明火执仗》 |
| [08:05] | where did you find it? | 是在哪里找到的 |
| [08:07] | Playing around. | 就随便看看 |
| [08:09] | You know what a dark Web site is? | 你知道什么叫暗网吗 |
| [08:11] | They’re inaccessible to normal search engines. | 就是一般搜索引擎无法进入的网站 |
| [08:14] | You don’t just play around and find them. | 随便看看是找不到的 |
| [08:17] | And Overt Target was in the dark Web. | 而《明火执仗》就在暗网里 |
| [08:22] | I know you’re a-a smart boy. | 我知道你很聪明 |
| [08:24] | Genius. | 很天才 |
| [08:25] | So you need to know that | 所以你应该明白 |
| [08:26] | when my forensic team goes through your mom’s computer, | 等我让取证组搜查你妈妈的电脑 |
| [08:30] | they’re gonna find everything– | 一切信息都会被发现 |
| [08:31] | every game you played, how you got there, | 包括你玩的游戏 以及进入的过程 |
| [08:33] | who you chatted with. | 跟谁聊过天 |
| [08:38] | How did you find the secret level, the safe house level? | 你是怎么找到那个安全屋隐藏关卡的 |
| [08:40] | I just found it. | 就是找到了 |
| [08:42] | No. No, that’s impossible. | 不 不 不可能 |
| [08:44] | Did you have anything to do with the design of this game? | 你是否参与过游戏制作 |
| [08:48] | No. | 没有 |
| [08:48] | Do you know who created the game? | 你知道是谁制作了这个游戏吗 |
| [08:52] | How did you find the dark site where it was posted? | 你怎么找到那个暗网网站的 |
| [08:54] | And do not tell me | 别跟我说 |
| [08:56] | that you just found it. | 你就是找到了 |
| [08:58] | Walter showed it to me. | 沃特给我看的 |
| [09:01] | Walter? | 沃特 |
| [09:04] | Walter O’Brien? | 沃特·奥布莱恩吗 |
| [09:06] | And he taught me decryption. | 是他教会我解码的 |
| [09:10] | I didn’t know it was bad. | 我不知道是坏事 |
| [09:11] | This is over now. | 够了 |
| [09:15] | Agent Gallo, Homeland Security. | 我是国安部的格洛探员 |
| [09:18] | What did you teach him? | 你教了他什么 |
| [09:28] | So these dark sites, | 这些暗网网站 |
| [09:29] | it’s where the most interesting coding is; it-it’s cutting edge. | 有着最有趣的编码内容 最尖端的技术 |
| [09:32] | Walter. | 沃特 |
| [09:33] | I thought it would be interesting for Ralph to see | 我只是想让拉尔夫看看 |
| [09:35] | where the smartest people on the Web are designing. | 网上的天才们在设计什么 |
| [09:37] | And doing what else? | 他们还在做什么 |
| [09:39] | Did you think of that? | 你想过这个吗 |
| [09:41] | I was just showing him a beta game site. | 我只是在给他看一个测试版的游戏网站 |
| [09:44] | People post for feedback to drum up buzz | 在游戏卖给大公司之前 |
| [09:46] | before selling to big companies. | 此网站会收集大家的反馈 借机宣传 |
| [09:48] | You get to see the game years before anyone else does. | 你会比大家都更早地看到这个游戏 |
| [09:50] | Stop. Now. | 别再说了 |
| [09:51] | Got here as quick as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来了 |
| [09:54] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 你好啊 |
| [09:56] | Scary day, huh? | 惊险的一天吧 |
| [09:59] | Somebody want to fill me in? | 有谁能给我说一下吗 |
| [10:00] | It’s nothing, he did nothing. | 没事 他啥也没做 |
| [10:01] | But he got hauled off the street in front of his school, | 可他在校门口突然被带走 |
| [10:04] | and we’re at the Justice Department. | 我们现在又在司法部里 |
| [10:07] | Can you sit with Ralph? | 你能陪拉尔夫坐一会吗 |
| [10:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [10:14] | You want to tell me what happened? | 要和我说说经过吗 |
| [10:17] | I just want to talk to Walter. | 我只想和沃特说 |
| [10:21] | Okay. | 好 |
| [10:24] | Eckherd’s not buying him just stumbling into the secret level. | 埃克哈德不相信他无意中进入了隐藏关卡 |
| [10:28] | That is the likely scenario. He just can’t comprehend | 这种情况是有可能的 他只是无法理解 |
| [10:30] | the depth of Ralph’s intelligence; maybe no one can. | 拉尔夫的智力深度 也许也没人能理解 |
| [10:32] | They should be talking to Walter. Why aren’t they? | 他们应该找沃特谈 为什么不这么做 |
| [10:34] | I can explain everything. | 我可以向他们解释一切 |
| [10:35] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
| [10:36] | I’ve lawyered up for the whole team. | 我给大家请了律师 |
| [10:37] | In the meantime, Ralph’s being released back to you. | 同时他们会释放拉尔夫 让他回到你身边 |
| [10:39] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
| [10:40] | But he’s my responsibility, so you need to stay close to me | 可他是我的责任 所以你们要待在我身边 |
| [10:43] | in case Eckherd wants him to come back in. | 以防埃克哈德再召他回去问话 |
| [10:45] | Cabe, let me talk to them and clear this up. | 凯布 让我和他们澄清误会 |
| [10:47] | They’re being extremely aggressive. | 他们现在咄咄逼人 |
| [10:49] | The safe house intel in the game was stolen in a hack | 三周前 中情局的主机被人黑入 |
| [10:51] | of the CIA mainframe three weeks ago. | 窃取了游戏里的安全屋情报 |
| [10:52] | Details from six other unknown operations | 另外六个未知的任务详情 |
| [10:55] | and safe houses were taken. | 与安全屋都曝光了 |
| [10:57] | Ralph had nothing to do with hacking the CIA. | 拉尔夫与中情局的被黑事件毫无关系 |
| [11:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [11:02] | But they don’t. | 可他们不知道 |
| [11:02] | Okay, so we need to find out who hacked the CIA. | 所以我们要找出黑入中情局的人 |
| [11:05] | That’s who likely put the information in the game. | 也有可能就是他把信息植入游戏中 |
| [11:07] | Why are we standing here? | 我们还站着做什么 |
| [11:11] | Fill me in. | 和我说说情况吧 |
| [11:11] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
| [11:12] | He’s my son. Make time. | 他是我儿子 腾出时间来说 |
| [11:14] | You know, with your history, I would be cautious saying that. | 鉴于你的过往记录 这话你别随口就说 |
| [11:18] | This is not about either of you. | 这事和你们俩都没关系 |
| [11:21] | This is a mess you got Ralph into, and you need to get him out. | 这是你给拉尔夫惹来的麻烦 你要帮他解决 |
| [11:23] | Do you understand that? | 听清楚了吗 |
| [11:24] | I will make this right. | 我会拨乱反正的 |
| [11:25] | Stop talking | 别说废话 |
| [11:26] | and just do it. | 去做就是了 |
| [11:45] | Where are we? | 进展如何 |
| [11:46] | Walter, are you okay? Where’s Ralph? | 沃特 你没事吧 拉尔夫呢 |
| [11:47] | Coming with Cabe, Paige and Drew. | 正和凯布 佩吉 德鲁一起赶来 |
| [11:50] | What’s our progress tracking the developer of the Overt Target game? | 追踪《明火执仗》开发者的进展如何 |
| [11:54] | We’re into it, but on the deep Web, | 我们正在研究 可在深层网络里 |
| [11:56] | multiple shifting identities are the norm. | 多重转变身份是家常便饭 |
| [11:57] | Whoever designed this game is using an anonymous proxy, | 不管此游戏设计者是谁 他用的是匿名代理 |
| [12:00] | which means any traceback will be TOR’d | 所以任何回溯会变成代理设置 |
| [12:02] | and encrypted to the hilt. | 并且最大限度地加密 |
| [12:03] | How is narrating our process helping our speed? | 叙述我们的进展对加快进度有何帮助 |
| [12:08] | Walter? | 沃特 |
| [12:12] | The CIA and the Justice Department, | 中情局和司法部 |
| [12:14] | they’re certainly working to find this game designer | 肯定都在努力找出这个游戏的设计者 |
| [12:16] | and coming up blank, meaning this may take a minute. | 却一筹莫展 意味着这也许需要些时间 |
| [12:19] | They’re not us. | 他们不是天才 |
| [12:21] | And anything that Ralph was doing on Paige’s laptop | 不管拉尔夫在佩吉的笔记本上做了什么 |
| [12:22] | will be backed up to our cloud server. | 都会在我们的云端有备份 |
| [12:25] | We know. | 我们知道 |
| [12:26] | We’re already tracking his steps. | 我们已经在追踪他的使用步骤 |
| [12:30] | I only showed him the deep Web because | 我给他看深层网络 只是因为 |
| [12:31] | it’s where he could find people like himself, people like us. | 他在那能找到和他 和我们一样的人 |
| [12:33] | I’m certain your intentions were good. | 我肯定你的意图是好的 |
| [12:35] | He was engaged, he was asking questions. | 他非常投入 问了很多问题 |
| [12:37] | It was like the first time that I used the Internet. | 跟我第一次上网的情形一样 |
| [12:41] | We were just having fun. | 我们都很开心 |
| [12:45] | You’re reading my body language and analyzing me. | 你在解读我的肢体语言 并且在分析我 |
| [12:48] | I was absolutely doing that. | 没错 |
| [12:51] | I’m determining whether you know | 我要确定你是否知道 |
| [12:52] | that mentoring a young person is about more than just fun. | 指导一个年轻人不仅仅是为了乐趣 |
| [12:55] | Of course I know that. | 我当然知道 |
| [13:02] | Hey, Ralph, how’s it going, pal? | 拉尔夫 你好吗 |
| [13:04] | Heard you held up like a champ. | 听说你很坚强 |
| [13:06] | Better than my first arrest. | 比我第一次被逮捕时好多了 |
| [13:10] | That was inappropriate. | 这么说不恰当 |
| [13:12] | Use the loft. | 去楼上吧 |
| [13:22] | Back to work. | 大家继续工作 |
| [13:22] | Walter. | 沃特 |
| [13:23] | I may have found the game designer | 我可能找到了游戏的设计者 |
| [13:24] | buried beneath seven layers of encryption | 他隐匿在《明火执仗》的留言板中 |
| [13:26] | on the Overt Target message board. | 七层加密之下 |
| [13:28] | Took me, like, 15 minutes to crack. | 花了我大概十五分钟的时间破解 |
| [13:30] | An eternity. | 真是漫长 |
| [13:32] | There’s something you need to see. | 你们需要来看看这个 |
| [13:34] | Get a little rest. | 休息一下吧 |
| [13:36] | I’ll be downstairs. | 我就在楼下 |
| [13:37] | If you need me, tell Drew. | 需要找我的话就告诉德鲁 |
| [13:41] | Look… | 听着 |
| [13:42] | I can handle what Walter said earlier, and I accept it, | 我能处理沃特之前说的问题 我也接受 |
| [13:45] | but this situation, his exposure to the team… | 但现在的情况 他与团队的过多接触 |
| [13:47] | You don’t see the amazing things they do. | 你没有见过他们的成就 |
| [13:49] | They’re brilliant. | 这些人棒极了 |
| [13:50] | They’re adults, in an adult world. | 他们是成人世界里的成年人 |
| [13:52] | You don’t know them like I do. | 你不像我一样了解他们 |
| [13:54] | They would never hurt Ralph. | 他们永远不会伤害拉尔夫 |
| [13:56] | And yet, here we are. | 可我们还是走到了这步 |
| [13:57] | Look, I don’t have any right to push you. | 我没有任何权力逼迫你 |
| [14:00] | But his Internet usage… | 但他的网络使用情况 |
| [14:00] | Oh, he’s never playing that game again. | 他不会再玩那个游戏了 |
| [14:03] | All his Internet will be monitored. | 他以后上网会被全程监控 |
| [14:05] | Good. So we’re on the same page. | 很好 看来我们达成一致了 |
| [14:08] | I appreciate you being paternal. | 感谢你尽到了父亲的责任 |
| [14:09] | Walter is Ralph’s friend and a huge asset, | 沃特是拉尔夫的朋友 对他意义重大 |
| [14:13] | but this was not his finest moment. | 但这是他的短板 不要因此而评判他 |
| [14:17] | We’re trying to give Ralph some time to rest. | 我们正试着让拉尔夫休息一下 |
| [14:19] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
| [14:21] | Hey, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
| [14:23] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
| [14:26] | In the Overt Target chat room, did you ever communicate | 在《明火执仗》聊天室 你有没有 |
| [14:28] | with someone called “Minidanger”? | 和一个名叫”小小危险”的人联系过 |
| [14:32] | Son, just tell us what you talked about, that’s all. | 只要说出你们的聊天内容就好了 |
| [14:36] | I just said the level one entry into the abandoned warehouse was too easy to find. | 我只说过 从第一关进入废弃仓库的入口非常好找 |
| [14:41] | There should be a hidden entrance. | 那里应该还有个隐藏入口 |
| [14:43] | And he responded to you? | 他说了什么 |
| [14:44] | He said, “Okay.” | 他说 “好的” |
| [14:46] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 |
| [14:49] | He changed the game. | 他改写了游戏 |
| [14:53] | I assume it’s bad he was talking to the game designer? | 我猜他和游戏设计师聊天不是好事 |
| [14:55] | Ralph made a suggestion that helped modify the game. | 拉尔夫的建议帮助完善了游戏 |
| [14:59] | Do you know how that’s gonna look to Eckherd when he finds out? | 如果埃克哈德发现了 他会怎么想 |
| [15:01] | Ralph did nothing wrong. | 拉尔夫什么都没做错 |
| [15:03] | He was asked if he helped design the game, Ralph said no. | 他问拉尔夫是否协助过设计游戏 他说没有 |
| [15:06] | But we have proof that he did help. | 但我们有证据 他的确帮了忙 |
| [15:08] | Unknowingly. | 在不知情的前提下 |
| [15:09] | American agents were killed as a result of this game. | 这个游戏导致了几名美国特工的死亡 |
| [15:13] | And the CIA has been searching like hell for the culprits. | 中情局为了找到罪犯已经做了很多调查 |
| [15:16] | If need be, they may just make an example out of Ralph. | 如果有必要 他们会拿拉尔夫杀鸡儆猴 |
| [15:20] | They’ll cut his computer use, | 他们会禁止他的电脑使用 |
| [15:21] | put him on a no-fly list for the rest of his life. | 让他余生都在禁飞名单上 |
| [15:24] | He may never get a job beyond flipping burgers. | 除了去汉堡店 他可能永远找不到工作 |
| [15:26] | Basically, everything that would’ve happened to Walt | 如果凯布当时没出现 |
| [15:28] | if Cabe hadn’t shown up. | 沃特现在估计就是这样 |
| [15:29] | So now we need to locate the game designer, Minidanger. | 所以我们得找到游戏设计师 小小危险 |
| [15:32] | He’s the only one that can confirm | 只有他能证明 |
| [15:34] | that Ralph’s game suggestions were innocent. | 拉尔夫的建议是无关紧要的 |
| [15:36] | Guys, I’m actually communicating with Minidanger right now in another chat room. | 其实我正在和小小危险在另一个聊天室聊天 |
| [15:41] | He just responded to you? | 他回复你了 |
| [15:42] | I called him a “no talent, dimwit, fart of a game designer.” | 我说他是个”毫无天赋的傻逼二流设计师” |
| [15:45] | I said his work reminded me of something | 我说他的作品让我想起 |
| [15:47] | a dog might deliver after eating old cheese. | 狗狗吃了过期芝士会拉的东西 |
| [15:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| [15:50] | It’s egomania. | 这叫自大 |
| [15:52] | It runs rampant with artists, | 这种情绪经常出现在艺术家 |
| [15:53] | writers and game designers. | 作家和游戏设计师身上 |
| [15:54] | Especially the latter, | 尤其是后者 |
| [15:56] | who grew up maligned by jocks | 因为他们在学校总是被运动员恶整 |
| [15:57] | and ignored by cheerleaders. | 被拉拉队长忽略 |
| [15:59] | Like us? | 就像我们 |
| [15:59] | Yeah, so now these guys have this muscle to flex. | 是啊 所以他们要炫耀一下自己的实力 |
| [16:02] | And these chat rooms? | 那这些聊天室呢 |
| [16:03] | Just a constant joystick measuring contest. | 不过是一个操纵杆测试比赛罢了 |
| [16:05] | Best way to get a response is with insults. | 得到回应的最好方法就是羞辱他们 |
| [16:08] | Admittedly, it’s a shot in the dark, but he responded. | 我得说这歪打正着 但他确实回复了 |
| [16:11] | From a mobile device? | 从移动设备回复的吗 |
| [16:13] | Which can be traced. | 这说明可以追踪 |
| [16:14] | Keep insulting him. | 继续羞辱他 |
| [16:15] | Keep him responding. | 让他一直保持回复 |
| [16:16] | Happy, you’ll trace from the SUV. | 乐乐 你从车里进行跟踪 |
| [16:18] | Okay, guys, let’s go! | 大伙出发吧 |
| [16:25] | Of course he’s here. | 他当然在这了 |
| [16:26] | Three times I’ve called Minidanger | 我叫了小小危险三次 |
| [16:28] | an undescended cat gonad, still no response. | 猫的隐形睾丸 他都没回复我 |
| [16:30] | The last communication came from inside the building. | 最后一条信息来自这栋楼 |
| [16:32] | Oh, and, Cabe, stay here. | 凯布 待在这里 |
| [16:33] | Why the hell would I do that? | 为什么 |
| [16:35] | I think you might stand out as a federal agent. | 我想作为联邦探员你还是不要掺和了 |
| [16:37] | Exactamundo. | 没错 |
| [16:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| [16:41] | Excellent question. | 这个问题问得好 |
| [16:42] | These tournaments can be a crucible for hackers, dark site trolls. | 这些锦标赛是黑客和暗网巨头的熔炉 |
| [16:45] | Never bring your credit cards to a place like this. | 永远不要带信用卡来这种地方 |
| [16:47] | Less savory types will carry pocket scanners | 以免有些人会带便携扫描器 |
| [16:49] | that’ll get your numbers from the magnetic strips. | 把你的磁条信息复制下来 |
| [16:52] | My God. | 天呐 |
| [16:54] | All right, we’re on comms. | 好了 通讯正常 |
| [17:01] | I’ve seen pictures of these conventions. | 我见过这些集会的图片 |
| [17:03] | They don’t do them justice. | 现实情况比照片夸张多了 |
| [17:05] | World’s largest gathering of virgins. | 世上最大的处男处女集会 |
| [17:07] | I don’t know. | 不一定 |
| [17:07] | The after-hours parties at these things can get pretty filthy. | 这种活动的续场派对玩得挺疯的 |
| [17:10] | So I’ve read. | 我从文章上看到的 |
| [17:12] | The last signal leads to the room down there. | 最后的信号是从前面房间里发出的 |
| [17:18] | Hi. Hi, there. | 你好 |
| [17:19] | Uh, we need access to this room. | 我们得进这个房间 |
| [17:22] | That’s the VIP tournament area. | 那是专门用来比赛的区域 |
| [17:23] | Access is by game play only. | 只有游戏通关才能获得进场资格 |
| [17:25] | 30 dino kills in 30 seconds. | 三十秒内杀死三十只恐龙 |
| [17:27] | 30 kills in 30 seconds on a game no one’s played in ten years? | 这游戏十年都没人玩了 还要求这成绩 |
| [17:30] | That’s the rule, Grandpa. I didn’t make it. | 这是规定 老爷爷 不是我定的 |
| [17:32] | “Grandpa”? I’m 32. | 老爷爷 我才32岁 |
| [17:35] | Hey, guys, the last ping from Minidanger came from in that room. | 伙计们 小小危险最后的定位是在那房间里 |
| [17:37] | If I can get 30 kills in ten seconds, | 如果我十秒内杀死三十只恐龙 |
| [17:39] | can all my friends get in? | 能让我所有朋友一块进去吗 |
| [17:41] | Not possible. | 这不可能 |
| [18:01] | Thirty-three. | 三十三只 |
| [18:05] | I’ve never seen anything like that before. | 我从没看过这样的成绩 |
| [18:07] | Can we go in now? | 我们能进去了吗 |
| [18:09] | Yeah. | 行 |
| [18:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
| [18:12] | Wait, I have seen something like that before. | 等等 我以前看过这样的成绩 |
| [18:14] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
| [18:16] | Is he El Guapo? | 他是不是”帅小伙” |
| [18:19] | “El Guapo”? | 帅小伙 |
| [18:29] | What’s our progress? | 进展如何 |
| [18:31] | Nothing more from Minidanger. | 小小危险没有新的回复了 |
| [18:33] | Makes it a bit of a needle in a haystack. | 这样子是要大海捞针了 |
| [18:35] | Unless he’s playing. | 除非他正在参赛 |
| [18:38] | Maybe the guy on the left. Sensitive face. | 也许是左边那个 看起来就超敏感 |
| [18:40] | I can see him being easy to offend. | 我觉得他会很容易动怒 |
| [18:42] | Catch this guy, and Ralph’s off the hook. | 抓住那家伙 拉尔夫就没事了 |
| [18:44] | So figure it out. | 快弄清是谁 |
| [18:44] | Mind reader, get in the game. | 读心人 秀身手的时候到了 |
| [18:46] | You know, I could just yell out, | 其实我可以直接喊一声 |
| [18:48] | “Hey, Minidanger, your government would like to speak with you.” | 喂 小小危险 政府想要跟你谈谈 |
| [18:50] | But that might get him running, Cabe. | 但这只会打草惊蛇的 凯布 |
| [18:52] | The kid on stage just got very alert to you. | 台上那孩子听到你的话变得警惕了 |
| [18:54] | Talking with your finger in your ear might have tipped him. | 他可能发现了你在用通讯器交流 |
| [18:58] | And I think he made me, too. | 我想他也发现我了 |
| [19:03] | He’s running. Keep your eye on him. | 他跑了 盯住他 |
| [19:07] | Great, we lost him. | 好极了 我们跟丢了 |
| [19:08] | I got this. I can fix it. | 我有办法了 交给我 |
| [19:12] | Attention, fans of this game. | 注意了 游戏迷们 |
| [19:14] | We trust you’re enjoying your promotional hooded capes. | 各位肯定都很喜欢你们的兜帽斗篷 |
| [19:17] | You mean Vontanian cloakings. | 你指的是万坦尼斗篷吧 |
| [19:18] | That’s exactly right. | 说得没错 |
| [19:19] | Now, sewn into the lining of one, and only one, | 我们在其中一件斗篷里 仅有一件 |
| [19:22] | cloaking is a ticket that grants you a small role | 缝上了一张票 能让你在最新版的游戏里 |
| [19:25] | in the latest version of the game. | 获得一个小角色 |
| [19:27] | Yes, that’s right! | 对 没错 |
| [19:28] | You could literally be in the game! | 你可以真正参与到游戏里 |
| [19:32] | He’ll be the only one still wearing a cape. | 唯一还穿着斗篷的就是他了 |
| [19:36] | I see him, I got him. | 我看到了 看到他了 |
| [19:38] | There! | 在那 |
| [19:40] | Cabe, he’s on the move. | 凯布 他逃跑了 |
| [19:41] | He’s wearing a red cloak. | 他身穿红色斗篷 |
| [19:42] | Cover the exit off the main hall, | 你守住主楼的出口 |
| [19:44] | we’ll check the southeast doors. | 我们去检查东南面的门 |
| [19:49] | Out of my way. | 别挡路 |
| [19:51] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
| [20:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [20:06] | I’m telling you, swearing to you, | 我跟你们说 我对天发誓 |
| [20:08] | whatever you think I did, you have the wrong guy. | 不管你们以为我做了什么 都不是我干的 |
| [20:10] | Did you design the game Overt Target | 是你设计了《明火执仗》这个游戏 |
| [20:12] | and post it online? | 并发布到网上的吗 |
| [20:16] | Then we have the right guy. | 那我们就没抓错人 |
| [20:18] | All right, this is good. | 这下好了 |
| [20:20] | He admits to designing the game. | 他承认了设计游戏 |
| [20:22] | Yeah, but why so easily? | 是啊 但为什么那么轻易承认 |
| [20:24] | Wait, stop. | 等等 停下 |
| [20:25] | What secret level? | 什么隐藏关卡 |
| [20:26] | There’s no secret level in my game. | 我的游戏里没有隐藏关卡 |
| [20:28] | The Justice Department calls it “The safe house level.” | 司法部把它叫做”安全屋关卡” |
| [20:31] | It’s awfully authentic. | 非常逼真 |
| [20:33] | What do you know about the hack of the Langley mainframe | 你对三周前中央情报局总部的 |
| [20:35] | at CIA headquarters three weeks ago? | 兰利主机被入侵一事知道多少 |
| [20:38] | Oh, my God. | 上帝呐 |
| [20:40] | God ain’t here with you, kid. It’s just me. | 上帝不在这 小子 只有我 |
| [20:45] | Now answers. | 快说 |
| [20:46] | You can have my laptop, all my hard drives, | 你可以拿走我的电脑 所有硬盘 |
| [20:48] | all my data, everything. | 全部数据 全都给你 |
| [20:49] | If you’re so squeaky clean, then why’d you run at the convention? | 如果你真的毫无隐瞒 刚才为什么要逃 |
| [20:53] | All right, all right, I may have made a few bucks | 好了好了 我也许黑过车管局的系统 |
| [20:55] | hacking the DMV to take points off a few people’s licenses. | 靠从别人驾照上扣分赚了点钱 |
| [20:58] | Well Doc. | 真的吗 医生 |
| [20:59] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
| [21:00] | Then how the hell did… | 那怎么会… |
| [21:01] | – Walter. Walter. – Hey, buddy! | -沃特 沃特 -你 说你呢 |
| [21:03] | Then how the hell | 那安全屋关卡 |
| [21:04] | did the safe house level get on your game? | 怎么会出现在你的游戏里 |
| [21:06] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃特 你要做什么 |
| [21:07] | A ten-year-old | 一个十岁的孩子 |
| [21:08] | who you involved in this | 被你牵涉进此事 |
| [21:10] | hangs in the balance right now. | 此刻处境非常危险 |
| [21:11] | I don’t know any kid. | 我不认识什么孩子 |
| [21:12] | ScorpJr1. | 小天蝎一号 |
| [21:14] | You communicated with him. | 你跟他联络过 |
| [21:16] | ScropJr1 is ten? | 小天蝎一号才十岁吗 |
| [21:18] | Wow, he’s a smart kid. | 他可真是个聪明的孩子 |
| [21:19] | But it was just about game play. | 但那只是和游戏相关的事 |
| [21:21] | No CIA secrets. | 与中情局的机密无关 |
| [21:22] | I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 都跟我没关系 |
| [21:24] | Neither did my partner. | 我的搭档也不可能 |
| [21:25] | Partner? | 什么搭档 |
| [21:26] | Calvin Thorne. | 卡尔文·索恩 |
| [21:27] | Or maybe you’re just pulling a name out of a hat. | 也许那只是你瞎编出来的名字 |
| [21:30] | He’s not. | 并不是 |
| [21:32] | Calvin would take the hard drives, do revisions. | 卡尔文会带走硬盘驱动 做修正工作 |
| [21:34] | He’d never do anything like this. | 他绝对不会做这样的事 |
| [21:36] | When did you hook up with this Calvin? | 你是什么时候认识卡尔文的 |
| [21:37] | He noticed an early version of my game online, | 他在网上发现了我游戏的早期版本 |
| [21:39] | then offered to come on board as a collaborator. | 然后提出要作为合作者加入进来 |
| [21:41] | Coding, research. | 一起做编码和研究 |
| [21:43] | These spy games can’t write themselves. | 这些间谍游戏的制作可不简单 |
| [21:53] | I am sensing integrity markers in his voice, his pitch consistency, | 我能感觉到他声音中的诚实标记 音调一致 |
| [21:56] | lack of shifty eye movement. | 也没有游移不定的眼球运动 |
| [21:57] | He’s telling the truth; there’s a Calvin. | 他说的是实话 确实有卡尔文这个人 |
| [21:59] | Maybe this Calvin did the CIA hack. | 也许是卡尔文侵入了中情局的系统 |
| [22:02] | And he commandeered Nate’s game to deliver the intelligence? | 他利用内特的游戏来传递情报 |
| [22:04] | Meaning the guy that stole the CIA intel, | 也就是说这个卡尔文窃取了中情局的情报 |
| [22:06] | maybe Calvin, is out there peddling more information. | 而且还可能兜售更多信息 |
| [22:09] | Eckherd claims that six other operations were compromised. | 埃克哈德声称还有六个行动计划泄露 |
| [22:12] | We’re talking a hundred more lives are at risk. | 这关乎上百人的性命 |
| [22:14] | Explain how this worked. | 解释一下他会怎么操作 |
| [22:15] | If I stole CIA intelligence, then I’d need buyers | 如果我偷了中情局的情报 我会需要买家 |
| [22:18] | and a way to deliver the intel that wouldn’t trace back to me. | 然后找一个不会被追踪到的方式传递情报 |
| [22:21] | He used the black sites to find the buyers, | 他通过暗网来寻找买家 |
| [22:23] | then find a patsy– Nate– | 然后找一个替罪羊 也就是内特 |
| [22:25] | and piggyback the information into his online project, | 再把信息搭载进他的线上项目中 |
| [22:28] | in this case, a game. | 在此案件中 就是一个游戏 |
| [22:29] | You tell the buyer | 对买家说 |
| [22:29] | when the game goes live. | 游戏上线后 |
| [22:31] | You give him the password, | 把密码给他 |
| [22:32] | and then he finds the stolen CIA intel | 然后他就能找到隐藏在游戏中的 |
| [22:34] | hidden in the game. | 中情局失窃情报 |
| [22:36] | It’s just sitting there, | 情报就放在那里 |
| [22:37] | waiting for the right person to access it. | 等合适的人来取走 |
| [22:38] | Except in this case, | 此案有个例外 |
| [22:40] | the wrong person found the hidden level– Ralph. | 错误的人找到了隐藏关卡 那就是拉尔夫 |
| [22:44] | It made him look guilty because it was hidden so well. | 因为藏得很深 所以让他背负上嫌疑 |
| [22:46] | And we’re certain that Nate’s | 我们确定内特 |
| [22:47] | told us everything that he knows? | 把所有知道的都告诉我们了吗 |
| [22:49] | When it comes to Russian rockets, I’m all thumbs. | 如果提到俄罗斯火箭 我是一窍不通 |
| [22:51] | This is sort of my thing. | 但这是我的专长 |
| [22:53] | Wanting Nate to be the bad guy doesn’t make him the bad guy. | 希望内特是坏人并不会使他变成坏人 |
| [22:56] | Okay, then we should be talking to Calvin, | 好吧 那我们应该问卡尔文 |
| [22:58] | ’cause he’s the one who actually might have hacked the CIA, | 因为他可能才是入侵中情局系统的人 |
| [23:00] | who actually might be the bad guy, | 他可能才是坏人 |
| [23:01] | or we can stand around all day. | 要不我们就在这站一天好了 |
| [23:12] | Maybe if we take him for a walk around the block, | 或许我们带他到附近走走 |
| [23:13] | he’ll get his appetite back. | 他就会想吃东西了 |
| [23:15] | No, we need to stay close. | 不 我们不能离开 |
| [23:16] | Okay, I’m not trying to make things worse, | 好吧 我并不想让事态变得更糟 |
| [23:18] | but a few weeks ago, the garage was torn apart by killers. | 但几周前 车库被几个杀手洗劫一空 |
| [23:20] | It’s not exactly a Gymboree. | 这里并不是托儿所 |
| [23:22] | I’ve been thinking the same thing, too, but… | 我也在想这件事 但是… |
| [23:24] | I know you feel Walter is good for him… | 我知道你认为沃特对他的成长有帮助 |
| [23:25] | Drew, the whole team is good for him. | 德鲁 整个团队的人都对他有帮助 |
| [23:28] | I’m no genius, but I was a kid, and so were you. | 我不是天才 但我也曾是孩子 你也是 |
| [23:32] | Ralph is special, but that doesn’t mean these guys | 拉尔夫是很特别 但并不意味着 |
| [23:34] | should be treating him like an adult. | 他们就可以像对待成年人一样来对待他 |
| [23:37] | Maybe they didn’t have normal childhoods, Paige, | 也许他们从没有过正常的童年生活 佩吉 |
| [23:39] | but I’m worried that they may be taking one from Ralph. | 但我担心他们会把拉尔夫的童年也夺走 |
| [23:52] | Any luck at Calvin’s apartment? | 在卡尔文的公寓找到什么了吗 |
| [23:54] | He wasn’t home. | 他不在家 |
| [23:54] | Wait, why do you have a safe? | 等等 弄个保险柜来干什么 |
| [23:56] | There were no computers in sight, | 屋里没有电脑 |
| [23:57] | so whatever tech he’s got, guaranteed he keeps it in there. | 所以不管他使用什么技术 肯定保存在那里 |
| [24:00] | You stole that? | 你们把它偷来了吗 |
| [24:01] | Let’s go with “seized.” | 用”查封”这个词比较好 |
| [24:02] | With CIA operations in jeopardy, | 鉴于这危及中情局行动 |
| [24:04] | not to mention Ralph, we’re not looking for permissions. | 还有拉尔夫 我们没时间征得许可 |
| [24:06] | Okay, well, if he wasn’t there, how’d you guys get in? | 好吧 如果他不在家 你们怎么进去的 |
| [24:08] | I picked the lock. | 我把门撬开了 |
| [24:10] | I’ve been watching Happy. | 我一直看着乐乐 所以学会的 |
| [24:11] | Yeah, we’ve noticed. | 是的 我们发现了 |
| [24:13] | Speaking of which, where is she? | 提到这个 乐乐去哪了 |
| [24:14] | Keeping an eye on Nate. | 她在看着内特 |
| [24:15] | No, we got to crack that safe. Go get her. | 我们要把保险柜打开 去找她 |
| [24:16] | Hello, didn’t I just get us into that apartment? | 刚才我不是带大家进入到那个公寓了吗 |
| [24:20] | You know, she’s not the only one on our team with skills. | 我们团队里不只有她会这些技术 |
| [24:22] | All right, you’re insulted | 好吧 你觉得被侮辱了 |
| [24:22] | because earlier she called you a spiller. | 因为之前她说你笨手笨脚 |
| [24:24] | We can’t waste time just so you can prove her wrong. | 我们不能浪费时间让你证明她是错误的 |
| [24:26] | I wasn’t insulted. | 我才没有被侮辱 |
| [24:27] | I just have psychological insight. | 我有心理上的洞察力 |
| [24:29] | I got it. | 我可以搞定 |
| [24:31] | It’s Calvin– he’s cold, precise, | 卡尔文 他冷静 严谨 |
| [24:33] | detail-oriented. | 注重细节 |
| [24:34] | I looked around his place. | 我四下查看了他住的地方 |
| [24:35] | With him, it’s the little things. | 对他来说 细节最重要 |
| [24:38] | Pile of mail told us that his middle initial is “W.” | 成堆的信件上写着他的中间名是W |
| [24:41] | That is a powerful letter, and 23rd in the alphabet. | 很有力的字母 字母表第23个 |
| [24:50] | Get Happy. | 去找乐乐 |
| [24:55] | Cabe, Walter, | 凯布 沃特 |
| [24:57] | Grimace. | 鬼脸 |
| [25:02] | How long? | 要多久 |
| [25:03] | Uh, 30 seconds, tops. | 最多三十秒 |
| [25:16] | There’s no computer in there? | 里面没电脑吗 |
| [25:18] | No. | 没有 |
| [25:19] | Just a two-terabyte hard drive. | 只有一个2TB的硬盘 |
| [25:25] | That’s our main backup storage. | 这是我们的主要备份存档 |
| [25:32] | There are multiple index levels to this thing. | 这玩意有多重索引 |
| [25:35] | Deep encryption in the lower depth. | 浅层还有深度加密 |
| [25:38] | Oh, but look at what I just found. | 但瞧瞧我找到了什么 |
| [25:40] | CIA files. | 中情局文件 |
| [25:42] | Okay, so we know that six of them were stolen. | 现在我们知道有六份文件被偷了 |
| [25:43] | Now we know who stole them. | 也知道是谁偷的了 |
| [25:45] | I-I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
| [25:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
| [25:47] | He played you. | 他耍了你 |
| [25:49] | Six files means six more safe houses. | 这六份文件意味着六个安全屋 |
| [25:52] | CIA operations and multiple identities | 中情局行动和多个身份 |
| [25:54] | that he can sell and expose, | 都会被他拿去倒卖曝露 |
| [25:56] | resulting in how many more dead agents. | 会有更多特工牺牲 |
| [25:57] | These files are so heavily encrypted | 这些文件都经过了深度加密 |
| [25:59] | that the only thing we can tell is that they are CIA files, | 我们只能确认这些是中情局文件 |
| [26:02] | but to know which six locations are at risk would take hours. | 但要知道是哪六个地点要花上好几个小时 |
| [26:05] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没那么多时间 |
| [26:06] | Odds are Calvin’s already sold the intel | 这些情报很有可能已经被卡尔文卖掉 |
| [26:09] | for delivery in the game, | 准备在游戏里交货 |
| [26:10] | and buyers are waiting. | 买家也在等待接货 |
| [26:11] | Statistically, I’d say that’s 91% likely. | 统计学上讲 有91%的概率 |
| [26:13] | Nate, where’s Calvin? | 内特 卡尔文在哪 |
| [26:15] | First place I’d try is the Brick and Porter Cafe on Angel Street. | 要我就先去天使街的波特砖咖啡找他 |
| [26:18] | That’s mostly where we worked on the game. | 我们都是在那编的游戏 |
| [26:20] | We’re headed there now. | 我们现在就过去 |
| [26:21] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
| [26:22] | You could use a good lawyer. | 你需要找个好律师 |
| [26:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [26:25] | You’ll have an easier time putting him away | 他要是招供了 |
| [26:26] | with a confession, right? | 就更容易定罪了 是吧 |
| [26:29] | I can get him to talk. | 我能让他开口 |
| [26:30] | Please, you got to let me help. | 拜托 一定要让我帮忙 |
| [26:32] | Can you wire him up? | 能给他装窃听器吗 |
| [26:33] | I can do it on the way. | 在路上就能装好 |
| [26:35] | All right, I’ll have Eckherd meet us at the spot. | 好的 我会让埃克哈德去那汇合 |
| [26:37] | Happy, you drive like a maniac. | 乐乐 你开车像个疯子 |
| [26:38] | Get us there fast. | 快点开过去 |
| [26:39] | Sweet. | 没问题 |
| [26:39] | You stay here. | 你呆在这 |
| [26:41] | You keep digging into Calvin’s hard drive. | 继续查卡尔文的硬盘 |
| [26:42] | On it. | 马上去 |
| [27:01] | Calvin’s settling into his second cup of coffee. | 卡尔文开始喝他的第二杯咖啡 |
| [27:03] | The guy’s in the zone. | 他完全投入了 |
| [27:04] | Agent Eckherd’s got his team rolling. | 埃克哈德特工的队伍在路上了 |
| [27:06] | They’ll be here in three minutes. | 三分钟后到 |
| [27:07] | We’re almost done. | 马上完事 |
| [27:09] | We’ll be recording everything you and Calvin say. | 我们会录下你和卡尔文的全部对话 |
| [27:11] | I’m sorry I got that boy involved. | 很抱歉把那个男孩卷了进来 |
| [27:13] | You’re not the one who got him involved. | 不是你把他卷进来的 |
| [27:16] | I’m surprised he was so young. | 他的年纪让我很意外 |
| [27:17] | Dark site board’s no place for a kid. | 暗网游戏不适合小孩 |
| [27:20] | Please keep your remaining thoughts to yourself. | 其他想法你就留着自己心里想想 |
| [27:23] | Good to go. | 好了 |
| [27:25] | Start by telling Calvin you found the hidden level. | 先告诉卡尔文你找到了隐藏关卡 |
| [27:28] | Ask him what he put in the game. | 问他往游戏里面加了什么 |
| [27:32] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
| [27:34] | Yes. I want to make this right. | 是的 我想弥补过错 |
| [27:36] | Just maintain eye contact | 保持眼神交流 |
| [27:37] | and keep a calm tone of voice, piece of cake. | 语气要冷静 小意思 |
| [27:40] | Department of Justice is coming to back us up. | 司法部正给我们派后援 |
| [27:42] | – Just stay cool. – Okay. | -保持冷静 -好 |
| [27:49] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
| [27:51] | Hey, Nate. | 你好啊 内特 |
| [27:52] | What brings you? | 你来干吗 |
| [27:55] | I was… | 我只是 |
| [27:56] | just in the area. | 刚好在这片 |
| [27:58] | You’re sweating like a pig. | 你浑身是汗 |
| [28:00] | It’s hot out. | 天气挺热的 |
| [28:02] | That tone of voice is anything but calm. | 这语气完全不冷静 |
| [28:07] | Yeah, Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
| [28:08] | Walter, | 沃特 |
| [28:09] | I found some bad stuff on the hard drive, personal data. | 我在硬盘里找到了点不好的东西 个人信息 |
| [28:11] | He erased it a while ago, but I was able to dig it up. | 他前段时间删掉了 但被我恢复了 |
| [28:14] | Turns out, Calvin’s name is not Calvin. | 事实上 卡尔文不是他真名 |
| [28:16] | It’s Donald Chen, | 他是叫唐纳德·陈 |
| [28:18] | and he’s got a record. Weapons possession, | 他有前科 非法持有武器 |
| [28:20] | black hat hacking, assault. | 违法黑客行为 斗殴 |
| [28:22] | Man, Nate had no idea who he was getting into bed with. | 天 内特完全不知道跟他合作的是谁 |
| [28:24] | Nice work, Sylvester. | 干得好 希尔维斯特 |
| [28:26] | So what you working on now? | 你在干什么呢 |
| [28:27] | Finishing up six new levels for the game. | 我在调试六个新关卡 |
| [28:30] | Launching them in an hour. | 一小时后上线 |
| [28:31] | That’s got to be the other six stolen CIA files. | 那肯定是其余六份中情局档案 |
| [28:33] | He’s gonna blow the operations in one hour. | 他会在一小时后毁掉那些任务 |
| [28:35] | As soon as he gets a confession from Calvin, | 他让卡尔文认罪后 |
| [28:37] | we go in and it’s over. | 我们马上出动 任务完成 |
| [28:38] | So-so, look, I, um… | 那个…我… |
| [28:40] | I got to ask you something. | 我得问你件事 |
| [28:41] | It’s pretty weird. | 有点不对劲 |
| [28:43] | I-I found a hidden level in our game. | 我在我们游戏里发现了个隐藏关卡 |
| [28:47] | Tell you what… I need a smoke. | 我得去抽根烟 |
| [28:50] | I don’t like the sound of that, | 这可不妙 |
| [28:51] | but we don’t have a confession yet. | 但他还没认罪 |
| [28:53] | We got to get Nate out of there. | 我们得把内特救出来 |
| [28:54] | Let’s talk out back? | 我们去后面聊吧 |
| [28:55] | They’re on the move. | 他们移动了 |
| [28:56] | What’s out back? | 后面有什么 |
| [28:57] | According to satellite maps, that’s an alley. | 据卫星地图显示 后面是小巷 |
| [28:59] | Calvin, what are you doing? | 卡尔文 你想干什么 |
| [29:01] | We lost contact. | 失去联系 |
| [29:02] | Pull around back now. | 开到后面去 |
| [29:03] | Agent Eckherd will meet us. | 埃克哈德探员会跟我们汇合 |
| [29:06] | There he is! He’s on the ground. | 找到他了 他躺在地上 |
| [29:07] | I think I see blood. | 我好像看到血了 |
| [29:11] | Nate, what happened? | 内特 发生什么事了 |
| [29:13] | He stabbed me and ran. | 他捅了我一刀然后跑了 |
| [29:14] | Buddy, hey, hey, buddy. Hey. | 哥们 坚持住 坚持住 |
| [29:19] | Nate, you’re gonna be okay. | 内特 你会没事的 |
| [29:20] | Hey, look at me, look at me. You’re gonna be fine. | 看着我 看着我 你会没事的 |
| [29:21] | Did your team botch this all to hell, Gallo? | 格洛 这任务是不是你们搞砸的 |
| [29:23] | Not now! Suspect’s in the wind. | 先别说这个 疑犯在逃 |
| [29:25] | Fan out, find him! | 分头搜 把他找出来 |
| [29:27] | Nate, Nate, Nate? | 内特 内特 内特 |
| [29:28] | Come on, keep your eyes open. | 坚持住 别闭眼 |
| [29:29] | He’s fading fast. | 他很快就会昏迷 |
| [29:32] | The Whitehull Hospital is four minutes away. | 怀特霍尔医院离这里有4分钟车程 |
| [29:34] | Okay, we’re on it. | 交给我们吧 |
| [29:36] | 20 cc’s of diesel therapy, stat. | 马上进行速运 车上急救吧 |
| [29:39] | Toby, keep him breathing! | 托比 别让他断气 |
| [29:42] | This neighborhood’s nothing but abandoned buildings and warehouses. | 这附近都是废弃的大楼和仓库 |
| [29:45] | Yeah, plenty of places to hide. | 是的 有很多藏身之处 |
| [29:47] | Oh, this looks familiar. | 这里看起来很眼熟 |
| [29:48] | So you got the bridge, you got dozens of factories, | 有桥梁 几个工厂 |
| [29:50] | you got this cafe. We’re in the game. | 还有咖啡店 我们在游戏里 |
| [29:52] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么胡话呢 |
| [29:53] | Nate and Calvin designed the first level | 内特和卡尔文根据自己最熟悉的场景 |
| [29:55] | based on what they knew best, | 设计了游戏的第一个关卡 |
| [29:56] | what they were looking at every day and night | 他们在咖啡店编游戏的时候 |
| [29:58] | while they were coding in that cafe. | 日夜观察的场景 |
| [30:00] | So if Calvin’s gonna hide, this is the perfect spot. | 如果卡尔文想藏起来 这是最好的地点 |
| [30:02] | No one knows this area better than he does. | 没人比他更熟悉这一带 |
| [30:05] | Except Ralph. | 除了拉尔夫 |
| [30:07] | He knows the game, which means he knows this area | 他熟悉这游戏 意味着他对这一带的地形 |
| [30:09] | like the back of his hand. | 同样烂熟于心 |
| [30:12] | If we’re gonna find Calvin before he leaks that CIA intel, | 若我们想在卡尔文泄露中情局情报前找到他 |
| [30:16] | Ralph has to play that game again | 拉尔夫得再玩一次那游戏 |
| [30:18] | and lead us to him. | 带我们找到他 |
| [30:20] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
| [30:21] | This morning, that game landed him | 今天早上 这游戏害他 |
| [30:22] | in a room with federal agents. | 被联邦特工抓起来了 |
| [30:24] | It’s the only way to find this guy in time. | 只有这办法能及时找到犯人 |
| [30:26] | We only got a half dozen people searching, | 在现场搜查的只有6个人 |
| [30:27] | and it’s a massive search. | 而且搜索范围很广 |
| [30:29] | But right now, we need an advantage, | 此时此刻 我们需要占领优势 |
| [30:31] | and that advantage is Ralph. | 这个优势就是拉尔夫 |
| [30:32] | I thought he was never playing that game again. | 不是说他不会再玩那游戏了吗 |
| [30:36] | Mom, can I? | 妈妈 我能玩吗 |
| [30:48] | All right, got to open this up a little, | 好的 得把伤口拉开一点 |
| [30:49] | see where the damage is. | 确定具体损伤情况 |
| [30:51] | His internal epiploic artery is cut. | 他的髂内动脉被切到了 |
| [30:53] | I’m gonna need more pressure. | 得多加点压力 |
| [30:56] | Hey, Happy, I got to cross a line here. | 乐乐 说句冒犯点的话 |
| [30:58] | Do you have a tampon? | 你有卫生棉塞吗 |
| [30:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
| [31:00] | It’ll absorb the blood, | 棉塞能吸收血液 |
| [31:01] | expand, increase the pressure and stop the bleeding. | 膨胀后能增加压迫止血 |
| [31:04] | Uh, toolbox, bottom compartment. | 工具箱底层 |
| [31:15] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
| [31:17] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
| [31:21] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这种情况 |
| [31:23] | Neither do I, but they need his help. | 我也不喜欢 但他们需要他帮忙 |
| [31:25] | I’m in. | 我登录上了 |
| [31:25] | Okay, Walter, Ralph’s in the game. | 沃特 拉尔夫登录上游戏了 |
| [31:27] | Copy. | 收到 |
| [31:28] | The best way for us to help you | 要想更好地帮到你们 |
| [31:29] | is to pinpoint your exact location, | 我们得确定你们的位置 |
| [31:31] | go to that same spot in the game, and guide you. | 在游戏里去同样位置 然后指引你们 |
| [31:33] | And, Walter, you need to hurry, | 沃特 你得抓紧点 |
| [31:34] | because there’s a countdown clock | 游戏里有个倒数器 |
| [31:35] | with six new levels coming in 19 minutes and 50 seconds. | 显示19分钟50秒后有六个关卡上线 |
| [31:38] | We need to catch Calvin before they’re released. | 我们得在关卡上线前抓住卡尔文 |
| [31:40] | All right, well, we’re on the east side | 好 我们在天使街东边 |
| [31:41] | of Angel Street outside a factory. | 一家工厂外 |
| [31:44] | What color is it? | 什么颜色的 |
| [31:45] | Uh, it’s gray and white. | 灰白相间的 |
| [31:46] | That one has a hidden entrance. | 那幢房子有个隐藏入口 |
| [31:48] | Look for an alley straight ahead. | 找到正前方的小巷 |
| [31:50] | The A/C grate on the north side | 找到电话线杆边上的 |
| [31:52] | by the telephone poles, enter there. | 空调排风扇 钻进去 |
| [31:55] | It accesses a lower level | 这是通往地下的 |
| [31:57] | you can’t get to from the main floor. | 没法到达主楼 |
| [31:59] | I’m playing that level now. | 我正在玩这一关 |
| [32:03] | Calvin’s got to be hiding in there. | 卡尔文肯定藏在里面 |
| [32:06] | Look alive. | 抓紧时间 |
| [32:06] | All right, we’re heading in. | 好的 我们进去了 |
| [32:14] | Did you find hallway PW-99? | 找到PW-99号走廊了吗 |
| [32:19] | Yeah, it’s where you said it would be. | 没错 就在你说的那个地方 |
| [32:20] | This floor has the most hiding places. | 这层楼的藏身之处最多 |
| [32:22] | They should go southeast. | 他们应该往东南方走 |
| [32:23] | Okay, guys, you heard him. | 伙计们 听拉尔夫的 |
| [32:32] | Cabe, Cabe, you okay? | 凯布 凯布 你没事吧 |
| [32:34] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
| [32:36] | Let’s go catch that son of a bitch. | 去抓住那个混蛋 |
| [32:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [32:43] | Two minutes to the E.R.! | 还有两分钟就能到医院 |
| [32:44] | Bleeding’s under control. | 失血情况得到控制 |
| [32:47] | Maybe too much. | 好像有点不对劲 |
| [32:49] | Ah, damn, the bleeding slowed down ’cause his heart stopped. | 该死 失血减缓是因为他心跳停止了 |
| [32:52] | Where’s the quick jump? | 快速充电器呢 |
| [32:53] | Happy! The jumper cables, now! | 乐乐 快把充电器电线给我 |
| [32:55] | Uh, it’s, uh… it’s under the console. | 在 在控制台下面 |
| [32:57] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
| [32:59] | So, Doc, clamp the black one to the metal part of the seat, | 医生 把黑色那端夹在座椅的金属部分上 |
| [33:02] | and then take the red one and zap him. | 用红色那端对他实行电击 |
| [33:04] | Uh… clear? | 离手 |
| [33:10] | All right, he’s back. | 好了 他活过来了 |
| [33:12] | Holy crap, Dr. Frankenstein! | 干得漂亮 弗兰肯斯坦博士 |
| [33:18] | All right, he headed south. I need a shortcut. | 他往南走了 我得抄近道 |
| [33:22] | According to Ralph, look for a door on your left | 从拉尔夫这边来看 你要找左边 |
| [33:24] | marked 6-5-9. | 标着659的门 |
| [33:25] | That’s how Calvin would escape. | 卡尔文会从那边逃走 |
| [33:27] | Got it. Got it! | 找到了 找到了 |
| [33:28] | Okay, head through the opening in the fence, | 通过围栏的开口 |
| [33:30] | and hang a right. | 然后向右转 |
| [33:31] | You should catch up to him there. | 应该可以追上他 |
| [33:35] | Is this my only way out? | 只能走这条路吗 |
| [33:36] | It’s the fastest. | 这是最快的 |
| [33:38] | Stab wound, upper abdomen, | 上腹部刀伤 |
| [33:39] | and there’s a severed epiploic artery. | 有一条网膜动脉受损 |
| [33:41] | He’s gonna need a couple units in the O.R. | 手术时需要给他输送血液 |
| [33:43] | Oh… I’m rocking so much adrenaline right now, | 我的肾上腺素正在大量分泌 |
| [33:46] | my blood is basically Red Bull. | 我的血液都能当兴奋剂了 |
| [33:47] | Impressive. | 干得漂亮 |
| [33:50] | Guys, guys… | 伙计们 伙计们 |
| [33:52] | I’m looking at a… a rather large drop. | 我面前是一个看不见底的深渊 |
| [33:56] | It’s unknown depth. It’s, uh… | 深度未知 这… |
| [33:58] | Yeah, no… it’s too far to jump. | 不行 太远了跳不过去 |
| [33:59] | You can jump down and walk across. | 你可以跳下去然后走过去 |
| [34:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [34:02] | Yes. It’s only a seven-foot drop. | 是的 只有两米高 |
| [34:04] | I can tell by how the graphics are composited. | 我能根据图像的组合方式看出来 |
| [34:06] | I can’t see the bottom. | 我看不到底 |
| [34:07] | It could be seven feet or 70. | 可能是两米也可能是二十米 |
| [34:09] | Now, are you sure, Ralph? | 你确定吗 拉尔夫 |
| [34:11] | – Scoop. – What? | -一勺为定 -什么 |
| [34:12] | It’s about a scoop of ice cream after school. | 这是说放学后一定会去吃冰淇淋 |
| [34:14] | He-he’d make me “Scoop swear” that we’d actually go. | 他会让我”一勺为定”保证会带他去吃 |
| [34:16] | It’s the strongest promise he can make. | 这是在他看来最郑重的承诺 |
| [34:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [34:21] | I trust you, Ralph. | 我相信你 拉尔夫 |
| [34:34] | Walter? | 沃特 |
| [34:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [34:37] | Yeah, thanks to Ralph. | 没事 多亏了拉尔夫 |
| [34:44] | I got a visual. He’s fast. | 我看到了 他跑得很快 |
| [34:46] | You can stop him. | 你能阻止他 |
| [34:47] | There should be a lever in front of you. | 你的面前应该有一根杠杆 |
| [34:49] | It opens the storage bay in front of the exit. | 能打开出口前的地下储藏室 |
| [34:52] | I see the lever. | 我看到杠杆了 |
| [34:53] | Pull it! Pull it now! | 快拉 快拉下来 |
| [35:00] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
| [35:05] | Walter? | 沃特 |
| [35:08] | Yeah, it worked. | 很成功 |
| [35:16] | You’re really going at that thing, huh? | 你还真是很喜欢玩这个啊 |
| [35:18] | It calms me. | 这能让我平静下来 |
| [35:19] | After today… calm is good. | 经历了这么多事 平静的感觉很好 |
| [35:23] | Hey, E.R. Doc called. | 急诊室的医生打电话过来 |
| [35:25] | Looks like Nate’s gonna make it. | 看起来内特活下来了 |
| [35:28] | You know, no one on this team could’ve | 团队里没人能做到 |
| [35:29] | pulled off what you did today. | 你今天做的这些事 |
| [35:31] | Well done. | 干得好 |
| [35:35] | You know, something occurred to me. | 你知道吗 我突然想到 |
| [35:37] | For your rocket– with trauma wounds, | 关于你的火箭 受伤后 |
| [35:40] | the body protects the head and the heart and the gut | 身体的防御机制为了保护头 心脏和内脏 |
| [35:42] | by focusing blood flow in those areas, | 会将血液集中到那些地方 |
| [35:44] | just like Nate’s body did today. | 就像今天内特的身体一样 |
| [35:46] | So, with your rocket, | 所以你也这样 |
| [35:47] | what if you adjusted fuel flow the same way? | 调整你火箭的燃料流向试试 |
| [35:49] | Cover the injector head with a metal plate | 把发射尖端的金属 |
| [35:51] | that’s perforated with holes, like stab wounds. | 扎满洞 就像刺伤一样 |
| [35:54] | Covering more or fewer of the holes | 盖住一定数量的孔洞 |
| [35:55] | will allow for a variable fuel flow and… | 可以调整燃料流量… |
| [35:58] | increase throttle ability. | 并提节流阀性能 |
| [36:01] | That’s a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
| [36:02] | I got a million of them. | 我还有妙计无数 |
| [36:04] | Hey, Walt… | 沃特 |
| [36:07] | about the kid? | 关于那孩子 |
| [36:08] | Yeah, we were having fun. | 我们玩得很开心 |
| [36:10] | Um… too much fun. | 太开心了 |
| [36:13] | Look, he needs you, you’re a huge part of his life, | 听着 他需要你 你是他生命中的一大部分 |
| [36:15] | but you can’t just be his friend. | 但你不能只当他的朋友 |
| [36:16] | You got to be the grown-up, too. | 你也要扮演成人的角色 |
| [36:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [36:25] | We have a celebrity in our midst. | 在我们之中有个大名人啊 |
| [36:26] | Oh, stop, you’re making me blush. | 别说了 你都让我脸红了 |
| [36:28] | Not you, idiot. | 才不是你呢 笨蛋 |
| [36:30] | An online video? What…? | 网络视频啊 怎么 |
| [36:32] | “El Guapo sets another record.” | “帅小伙”创造新纪录 |
| [36:34] | – What is that? – What? | -这是什么 -什么 |
| [36:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
| [36:37] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 别别别别别别 |
| [36:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 别别别别别看 |
| [36:40] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
| [36:41] | Is that a young Sylvester? | 那是年轻的希尔维斯特吗 |
| [36:44] | Yup. | 没错 |
| [36:45] | Earlier, that gamer girl asked me if Sly was El Guapo. | 先前那个女玩家问我希尔是不是”帅小伙” |
| [36:48] | Now we know why. | 现在我们知道原因了 |
| [36:49] | Please… no. | 求你们了 别 |
| [36:53] | Those are some fascinating moves. | 你这舞跳得很炫酷啊 |
| [36:56] | Hard to look at, but impossible to turn away. | 无法直视 但是转头无能啊 |
| [37:01] | El Guapo! | 帅小伙 |
| [37:02] | El Guapo! | 帅小伙 |
| [37:08] | Life will never be the same. | 一失足成千古恨 |
| [37:10] | I can’t believe this was online for seven years | 难以置信 这上传到网上都七年了 |
| [37:12] | and you never said anything about it. | 你却只字未提 |
| [37:14] | The fashion is unflattering, and the dance is derivative. | 流行已经过去 舞也只是一时兴起 |
| [37:17] | You’re their hero. | 你可是他们的大英雄 |
| [37:19] | Well, I guess we all have our hidden talents. | 我想我们都有隐藏技能吧 |
| [37:21] | That’s beautifully put, El Guapo. | 这句话说得好 帅小伙 |
| [37:32] | For what it’s worth, I know it’s my fault | 我得说一句 我知道 |
| [37:34] | that you’re here in the first place, | 你沦落至此是因为我 |
| [37:36] | so I’m gonna make it right. | 所以我要进行弥补 |
| [37:39] | I’m gonna work my ass off for that gig in Portland, | 我要在波特兰好好打球 |
| [37:41] | give you and Ralph a shot at something else. | 给你和拉尔夫试试别的机会 |
| [37:44] | This is not about you and me getting back together. | 这不是为了我们俩复合 |
| [37:46] | This is about us being a family, | 这是为了我们一家人 |
| [37:49] | all in the same place, all safe. | 能平安地待在一起 |
| [37:53] | What if we don’t want to leave? | 如果我们不想离开呢 |
| [37:55] | Well, before you have a choice, how can you know? | 在你有选择之前 什么也说不准 |
| [38:02] | Uh, we’re heading out. | 我们正要出去 |
| [38:02] | Just packing up Ralph’s things. | 只是在打包拉尔夫的东西 |
| [38:05] | Take your time. | 不急的 |
| [38:08] | I apologize for everything I did to contribute | 很抱歉因为我的所作所为 |
| [38:10] | to what Ralph went through today. | 让拉尔夫经历了今天的事 |
| [38:14] | But… | 但… |
| [38:15] | There it is. | 总有”但是” |
| [38:21] | But I do want to note, | 但是我还是想说 |
| [38:24] | those stolen CIA files contained the identities | 那些被盗的中情局文件含有 |
| [38:27] | of 43 undercover operatives. | 43位卧底特工的身份 |
| [38:29] | They, in turn, protected 356 source assets | 而他们保护了356名线人 |
| [38:33] | relating to drug trafficking, gangs, | 那些人与贩毒 黑帮 |
| [38:36] | loose nuclear material. | 核原料有关联 |
| [38:39] | By preventing the release of those files, | 通过阻止这些文件的泄出 |
| [38:41] | Ralph saved innumerable lives today. | 拉尔夫今天拯救了无数生命 |
| [38:45] | I’m glad he could help. | 我很高兴他能够帮忙 |
| [38:50] | I’m just not sure it’s a good idea | 只是他还这么小 |
| [38:52] | for him to grow up this fast. | 真的应该接触这些吗 |
| [38:56] | Ralph sees us using our heads for good. | 拉尔夫看着我们用自己的才智做好事 |
| [38:58] | He’s learning how to be a grown-up genius someday. | 他也在学习怎样在某一天长大成人 |
| [39:02] | We’re not trying to make him a grown-up now. | 我们并未试图让他现在一夜长大 |
| [39:07] | I’ll meet you downstairs. | 我在楼下等你 |
| [39:13] | I’m aware I screwed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
| [39:15] | I just wish I could get a guarantee from you | 我希望你能向我保证 |
| [39:17] | that this won’t happen again. | 这样的事不会再发生了 |
| [39:19] | I’m not sure I can give you one. | 我不知道我能不能保证 |
| [39:20] | I know you can’t. | 我知道你给不出 |
| [39:24] | So what do I gamble on, Walter? | 那我应该赌什么呢 沃特 |
| [39:26] | I couldn’t advise you; gambling is Toby’s department. | 我不能给你建议 赌博是托比的特长 |
| [39:31] | Paige, I care about this team and our work… | 佩吉 我很在乎这个团队和这份工作 |
| [39:36] | but what I care about most… | 但我最在乎的是 |
| [39:41] | is giving Ralph a safe place to reach his potential. | 给拉尔夫一个安全之处充分挖掘潜能 |
| [39:44] | He has a lot of it. | 他的潜力很大 |
| [39:46] | I know that, too. | 我也知道这点 |
| [39:49] | Do you remember when you and Ralph turned up, | 你记得当你和拉尔夫一起出现时 |
| [39:53] | and I gave him that riddle? | 我给他的那个谜语吗 |
| [39:55] | What is a group of jellyfish called? | 水母喜欢怎么打架 |
| [39:57] | Yeah. A smack? | 记得 “群殴” |
| [39:59] | If you want to give me one now, I would understand. | 如果你想给我揍我 我能理解 |
| [40:06] | That’s funny, Walter. | 挺好笑的 沃特 |
| [40:09] | I do try. | 我尽力了 |
| [40:11] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
| [40:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |