时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Reginamoon | 双子芙 不二兔子 射手酸奶 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:45] | I’m just saying, I don’t think it’s cheating. | 我就是想说 我不觉得那算出轨 |
[00:46] | Reverse it. Put her in the same situation. | 换位思考 如果她那么做呢 |
[00:48] | Is it cheating now? | 算出轨不 |
[00:51] | Damn. | 该死 |
[00:52] | It is cheating. | 还真是出轨 |
[00:53] | That’s what I’m saying. | 这不就是了 |
[00:57] | Bluehawk’s a go! Code confirmed. | 蓝鹰启动 启动码核实 |
[00:59] | Target… | 目标 |
[00:59] | target sequence confirmed! | 目标序列确认 |
[01:01] | What the hell, man? We never even got a message order! | 搞什么 我们根本没接到命令 |
[01:03] | SAC, this is Silo 61. | 战略空军司令部 这里是61号发射井 |
[01:04] | We got birds ready to leave the nest. | 有导弹即将发射 |
[01:05] | Is this coming from you? | 是你们的指令吗 |
[01:07] | Time sequence complete. | 时间序列完成 |
[01:08] | Missiles One through Five enabling sequence commenced! | 一到五号导弹开始启动序列 |
[01:11] | I don’t care if wasn’t unauthorized! | 我不管是不是未经批准 |
[01:12] | The damn system here thinks it is. | 系统显示是已经批准的 |
[01:13] | Six through Ten commenced! | 六到十号开始启动 |
[01:15] | I can’t override! | 我无法改变程序 |
[01:16] | SAC, we need a solution now. | 战略空军司令部 我们需要解决方案 |
[01:18] | Someone’s about to prep our missiles for launch. | 有人就要发射导弹了 |
[01:28] | If he gets this strike, | 如果他能打中 |
[01:29] | Tobias Curtis, the kid from Coney Island, | 来自科尼岛的托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯 |
[01:31] | will win the PBA championship | 将以完美的一局 |
[01:33] | with a stunning perfect game. | 拿下美国职业保龄球锦标赛 |
[01:35] | Today, Earl Anthony. | 快点哦 厄尔·安东尼[职业保龄球手] |
[01:37] | How the hell do you know who Earl Anthony is? | 你怎么知道这个人的 |
[01:39] | You’re, like, 20. | 你也就才20 |
[01:40] | 22. Now go. | 22了 赶快 |
[01:45] | 40 feet from glory. | 荣耀只在40英尺外 |
[01:56] | Oh, my appendix. | 天呐 我的阑尾 |
[01:59] | You impressed? | 厉害吧 |
[02:00] | Uh, Doc? Glory denied. | 医生 这样可不能算荣誉哦 |
[02:03] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:05] | That box is holding it up. | 是那个盒子把它抵住了 |
[02:07] | All pins must fall. Dem’s da rules. | 所有球瓶都得倒下 规则如此 |
[02:08] | I call shenanigans and tomfoolery. | 这是无聊的扯淡 |
[02:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:14] | Just something I’ve been working on. | 我一直在研究的一样东西 |
[02:17] | It’s cold, hard metal, but it’s somehow | 虽说是冰冷坚硬的金属 |
[02:19] | so delicate and… so beautiful. | 但却又 精致 美丽 |
[02:24] | Show is over. | 演示结束 |
[02:28] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[02:29] | It’s Drew, actually. | 是德鲁 |
[02:30] | Right. | 对哦 |
[02:31] | Drew’s short for what? Michael? | 德鲁是什么的昵称 迈克尔吗 |
[02:35] | Hey. Ralph’s in the back. | 拉尔夫在后面 |
[02:36] | Before we get him, | 去接他之前 |
[02:37] | I, um, I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[02:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:41] | I picked this up when I was | 我去为波特兰海狗队选拔时 |
[02:42] | trying out for the Portland Sea Dogs. | 拿了这个 |
[02:44] | It’s a school for gifted children. | 是所天才儿童学校 |
[02:46] | Uh, why are you showing this to me? | 你为什么要给我看这个 |
[02:48] | I never said I was moving to Portland. | 我没说我要搬去波特兰啊 |
[02:50] | I know. Of course. | 我知道 当然了 |
[02:51] | I just… I meant it when I said | 我只是…我之前说 |
[02:53] | I wanted to provide options for you and Ralph. | 我真心想为你和拉尔夫提供更多选择 |
[02:55] | I want you to push me down the ramp this time, Sylvester! | 你这次得把我从坡道推下去 希尔维斯特 |
[02:58] | More normal options. | 更多正常点的选择 |
[03:00] | I-I’m not trying to push you. | 我没有逼你的意思 |
[03:01] | I just wanted you to have as much data as possible, | 我只是希望你能拿到尽可能多的资料 |
[03:03] | so that you can make an informed decision… | 这样你可以凭充足的信息作出选择 |
[03:06] | if and when I get the call to pitch. | 如果我能得到那份工作的话 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:09] | I’ll take a look at it. | 我会看的 |
[03:17] | If that wasn’t clamped down, | 如果不是绑住了 |
[03:18] | it would’ve gone right through that wall. | 会直接冲破墙出去 |
[03:19] | Cool! | 酷 |
[03:20] | School time, pal. | 上学喽 伙计 |
[03:23] | Okay. Enjoy the science fair, buddy. | 好吧 科学展好好玩 伙计 |
[03:25] | Is there some rule against baking soda volcanoes? | 规则上说不许做小苏打火山吗 |
[03:27] | No, it’s the go-to | 那只是那些家长 |
[03:29] | for parents that can’t think of anything more stimulating. | 想不到更好主意后的第一首选而已 |
[03:31] | O… kay! | 好了 |
[03:32] | Drew, he can’t be late. | 德鲁 别让他迟到 |
[03:34] | And you, good luck. | 你呢 好运哦 |
[03:38] | There’s, uh, no such thing as luck, | 这世上没有运气 |
[03:40] | only good science and math. | 只有靠谱的科学和数学 |
[03:46] | You could be nicer. | 你就不能友好点 |
[03:49] | He wants Ralph to enter a project made of… | 他想让拉尔夫拿一个 |
[03:52] | papier-maché and baking ingredients. | 用纸浆和烘焙原料做的东西去 |
[03:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:56] | “The Andersen P. Wollock School for Gifted Children. | 安德森·P·沃洛克天才儿童学校 |
[03:58] | Portland, Maine.” | 缅因州 波特兰 |
[04:00] | It’s just… Drew thought, for Ralph… | 这只是德鲁为拉尔夫做的打算… |
[04:01] | It’s super preliminary, I’m just… | 八字没一撇呢 我就是… |
[04:03] | I’m just doing my research. | 我只是想看看 |
[04:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | I mean, the odds of us ever moving… | 我们搬过去的可能性根本不大 |
[04:08] | This is where our life is. | 这里才是我的家 |
[04:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:18] | Portland is cold. | 波特兰很冷 |
[04:21] | That’s it? | 就这样了 |
[04:21] | And wet. | 还很潮湿 |
[04:23] | There’s a slight chance we might be moving there, | 我们可能会搬去那里 |
[04:25] | and that’s all you have to say on the matter? | 你对这事就没别的想说吗 |
[04:27] | You don’t want to hear my thoughts on the matter. | 你不会想听我对这事的意见的 |
[04:29] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[04:30] | No, I… I think I do. | 不 我想 |
[04:32] | I think there’s no logical reason | 我觉得你没有任何 |
[04:33] | why you should be taking that boy | 合理的理由带那孩子 |
[04:34] | 3,000 miles away from his home. | 去离家三千英里的地方 |
[04:36] | No logical reason? | 没有合理的理由 |
[04:37] | What about the fact his dad might move there | 那他爸爸可能会搬到那里 |
[04:39] | and I think two parents | 而我认为有父母两人的陪伴 |
[04:40] | might benefit Ralph? | 可能会对拉尔夫会有好处呢 |
[04:42] | Well, what daytime talk show did you hear that on? | 你是在哪个日间脱口秀上听到这种说法的 |
[04:44] | Most people would take that as an insult, Walter, | 大部分人会觉得你这是在侮辱人 沃特 |
[04:46] | but I know you don’t communicate like normal people, | 但是我知道你的交流方式和常人不一样 |
[04:49] | so I’m going to give you a pass. | 所以我打算饶了你这一次 |
[04:50] | But I also know that you didn’t have | 但是 同时我也知道 |
[04:52] | an ideal relationship with your father, | 你和你父亲的关系并不理想 |
[04:54] | but that doesn’t mean | 但是那不意味着 |
[04:55] | Ralph shouldn’t have a chance. | 拉尔夫不应该有这个机会 |
[04:57] | Drew is an adolescent. | 德鲁像是个青少年 |
[04:58] | He plays a game for a living. | 靠打比赛为生 |
[04:59] | He’s Ralph’s dad! | 他是拉尔夫的爸爸 |
[05:01] | That is mere biology. | 只是基因上的父亲 |
[05:02] | It takes more than fathering to be a father. | 当好父亲要做的远比给予孩子生命难 |
[05:04] | By the time Ralph is 18, | 等到拉尔夫18岁的时候 |
[05:05] | he’ll probably have to take care of Drew. | 八成得他来照顾德鲁了 |
[05:14] | You asked me for my thoughts on the matter. | 你向我寻求对此事的意见 |
[05:15] | I gave them to you. | 我给你了 |
[05:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | How come a bunch of geniuses can’t answer the phone? | 一群天才怎么会不接电话呢 |
[05:27] | I don’t carry my phone on me. | 我从来不带手机 |
[05:28] | You know… radiation. | 你懂的…有辐射 |
[05:30] | I was welding. | 我正在焊接 |
[05:31] | Mine’s in my bag. | 我的在包里 |
[05:32] | Couldn’t hear it over the rocket. | 我在做火箭 听不到 |
[05:33] | Of course. | 是啊是啊 |
[05:34] | What about you, Doc? | 你呢 医生 |
[05:35] | I keep mine off. I owe a bookie. | 关机了 我欠了一个庄家的钱 |
[05:37] | Turn it on. | 开机 |
[05:38] | Now gear up. | 准备出发 |
[05:39] | Director Merrick wants us at Homeland, stat. | 梅里克部长想要我们立刻去国土安全部 |
[05:42] | Let’s roll. | 走吧 |
[05:46] | There was an attempted hack | 昨天早上有人试图黑进 |
[05:48] | of a vital federal institution yesterday morning. | 一个重要的联邦机构 |
[05:50] | Unsuccessful but barely. | 虽然没成功 但是就差一点点了 |
[05:52] | Our techs have been trying to find the perpetrators, | 我们的技术人员和中情局以及联调局一起 |
[05:54] | along with CIA and FBI, | 一直在寻找犯人 |
[05:56] | but we want your expertise. | 但是我们需要你们的专业知识 |
[05:57] | What federal institution? | 他们要黑哪个联邦机构 |
[05:58] | That’s need-to-know. | 你们不需要知道 |
[05:59] | Was it one facility or multiple targets? | 是一个机构还是多个目标 |
[06:01] | That’s need-to-know. | 你们不需要知道 |
[06:01] | I need to know why you’re being so jerky. | 我需要知道你为何这么混蛋 |
[06:04] | Zip it. | 闭嘴 |
[06:06] | We have half a hack here. | 我们只能看到一半入侵代码 |
[06:08] | The redactions on this screen-shot cut off data | 屏幕上的日期都被遮掉了 |
[06:11] | that would let us know what the culprit was going after. | 为了不让我们知道犯人的目的 |
[06:14] | Not your concern. | 这不用你管 |
[06:15] | I just need you to backtrack | 我只需要你顺藤摸瓜 |
[06:16] | and find out who’s responsible. | 找出是谁干的 |
[06:18] | Rest is classified. | 其他的都是机密 |
[06:19] | Cabe, do you know what’s going on? | 凯布 你知道发生什么事了吗 |
[06:21] | I do, but I’m not at liberty to divulge. | 我知道 但我无权透露 |
[06:24] | Just start hitting the keys and see what you find out. | 你就开始工作吧 看看能找出什么 |
[06:28] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[06:31] | There. | 好了 |
[06:32] | That’s better. | 这下好多了 |
[06:33] | What the hell do you think you’re…? | 你这是在干… |
[06:34] | Hold on, this is military. | 等等 这涉及军事 |
[06:35] | Someone was trying to hack a nuclear silo. | 有人试图黑进一个核弹井 |
[06:37] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[06:38] | Horse is already out of the barn, sir. | 箭已离弦了 先生 |
[06:41] | Okay. Fine. Now you know. | 好吧 好吧 现在你知道了 |
[06:42] | Hey, you spoke before exhaling. | 你在呼气前开口说话了 |
[06:44] | That’s called subliminal Carson-Proxy. | 那叫做无意识的卡森-普罗克西效应 |
[06:46] | You withhold breath, you withhold information. | 你屏住了呼吸 你吞下了信息 |
[06:47] | What else are you keeping from us? | 你还有什么瞒着我们的 |
[06:49] | Missile locations are coded 1 through 50 | 导弹的方位被编号为1到50 |
[06:52] | to signify what state it’s in. | 来标明其所在州 |
[06:53] | However, the un-redacted cipertext notes 61. | 但是 没被遮住的密文写着61 |
[06:56] | There’s not 61 states, which means that… | 但是没有61个州 那就意味着… |
[06:59] | We keep secret nukes on foreign land. | 我们在国外安放了秘密核弹 |
[07:01] | It’s logical. | 这是符合逻辑的 |
[07:02] | Our allies want protection, | 我们的同盟希望得到保护 |
[07:04] | we want weaponry close to our enemies. | 我们希望在敌人附近安放武器 |
[07:06] | Oh, let me guess: uh, Philippines… | 让我猜猜 菲律宾… |
[07:08] | Finland… Iceland… | 芬兰…冰岛… |
[07:10] | He blinked at Iceland. | 他听到冰岛时眨眼了 |
[07:13] | Iceland. | 冰岛 |
[07:15] | So… | 所以说… |
[07:16] | how much time do we want to waste | 你还要浪费多少时间 |
[07:19] | before you tell us what we’ll just figure out? | 来隐瞒这些事情 |
[07:24] | 16 years ago, Milosevic had his sights on Kosovo. | 16年前 米洛舍维奇盯上了科索沃 |
[07:28] | The U.S. had to step in to prevent a slaughter. | 美国必须介入 去阻止一次屠杀 |
[07:30] | But because of political reasons, | 但是因为政治原因 |
[07:32] | we knew we had to do this one OTR. | 我们知道这次行动只能OTR |
[07:33] | On The Real? | OTR是指”玩真的”吗 |
[07:34] | Off The Record. | 是指”不载入记录” |
[07:35] | Clinton met with the Kosovan president secretly | 克林顿和科索沃的总统秘密会面了 |
[07:38] | to set up plans for military aid far beyond what went public. | 安排了军事援助 力度远比公众所知的要大 |
[07:41] | This is a clandestine sit-down at a small Burbank motel. | 这是一次在伯班克小酒店的秘密会面 |
[07:45] | This is confiscated security footage from that day. | 这是那天没收的监控录像 |
[07:48] | The shooter tried to take out both leaders. | 枪手试图杀死两位总统 |
[07:50] | The hit was presumably by Milosevic loyalists | 这次袭击八成是由米洛舍维奇 |
[07:53] | in the Kosovan government | 在科索沃政府的拥护者干的 |
[07:54] | who spilled the beans about the OTR. | 他把这次会面泄露出去了 |
[07:56] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:56] | There was an attempt on Clinton no one knows about? | 这是一次不为人知的对暗杀克林顿的行动吗 |
[07:59] | Actually, 28 people know. | 实际上 有28人知道 |
[08:00] | Now, 33. | 现在 有33人了 |
[08:01] | During the melee, Clinton was whisked off, | 混乱之中 克林顿坐车走了 |
[08:03] | a Kosovan guard was killed | 一位科索沃保镖被杀 |
[08:05] | and a Secret Service agent, Bruce Jones, | 还有一位特勤局的探员布鲁斯·琼斯 |
[08:07] | who was carrying the Football, | 他当时拿着”橄榄球” |
[08:08] | was shot in the chest. | 胸部中枪 |
[08:10] | And then it went missing? | 然后他失踪了吗 |
[08:11] | Not good. | 这可不是好事啊 |
[08:12] | What’s “The Football”? | “橄榄球”是什么 |
[08:14] | It’s a briefcase that follows POTUS everywhere. | 那是一个不得离开美国总统身畔的手提箱 |
[08:16] | It’s cuffed to the Secret Service. | 手提箱和那位特勤员铐在一起 |
[08:18] | It has the locations of our | 里面有所有我们隐藏在 |
[08:20] | hidden silos around the world | 世界各地的发射井地点信息 |
[08:21] | and a detonator the president can use | 还有一个供总统使用的引爆器 |
[08:23] | to activate a remote launch. | 以便遥控发射核弹 |
[08:25] | Doctors had to remove the case | 医生们只能把箱子 |
[08:26] | from Bruce’s wrist to operate. | 从布鲁斯手中取下才能进行手术 |
[08:28] | What did they do with it? | 他们把箱子放哪了 |
[08:29] | Deposed medical staff said they put it on the ground | 作证的医院员工说他们当时在给病人验伤 |
[08:31] | next to the gurney while they were triaging the patient. | 于是把箱子放在轮床旁边的地上 |
[08:34] | So if someone took the Football, | 如果有人拿了橄榄球 |
[08:35] | they would have the detonator and launch codes. | 他们就拿到了引爆器和发射密码 |
[08:36] | Codes were changed immediately, | 密码已经立刻更改了 |
[08:38] | but the location of our hidden arsenal | 但拿走橄榄球的人手中 |
[08:40] | would remain in the hands | 仍然掌握着 |
[08:41] | of whoever had possession of the Football. | 秘密军火库的方位信息 |
[08:43] | Our theory was that | 我们认为 |
[08:44] | the shooting served as a subterfuge | 开枪伤人只是一个幌子 |
[08:45] | to get to the Football. | 好让他们夺走橄榄球 |
[08:46] | But years passed without incident. | 可是这么多年都没有发生过意外 |
[08:48] | So we assumed it was lost, | 我们想也许它只是丢了 |
[08:50] | tossed away accidentally in all the disorder. | 跟其它医学废品一起被扔了 |
[08:51] | Until this hack attempt. | 直到发生这次的黑客袭击 |
[08:53] | Whoever has it… | 不管是谁干的 |
[08:54] | has waited 16 years for their capabilities | 这个人等了16年 |
[08:57] | to advance to where they could hack into the system | 直到他们终于能够黑进系统 |
[08:59] | and dupe it into believing | 让系统误认为 |
[09:00] | accurate launch codes had been entered. | 已经输入了正确的发射密码 |
[09:02] | They came so close today. | 他们今天差点就得手了 |
[09:05] | They won’t be denied, | 他们并不会罢手 |
[09:06] | because they know the devastation they can cause. | 因为他们知道自己能弄出多大的乱子 |
[09:08] | Once a missile’s prepped for launch, | 一旦导弹准备好发射 |
[09:10] | all that’s left is to press the Football’s remote button. | 只要按下橄榄球的远程发射按钮就行 |
[09:13] | No one can track this back to the terrorists in time. | 没人能及时找到恐怖分子 |
[09:15] | Not even us. | 我们也做不到 |
[09:16] | So the only shot is to find the Football, | 所以唯一的方法就是找到橄榄球 |
[09:18] | so even if they do hack a missile silo, | 这样即使他们黑进了发射井 |
[09:20] | they won’t have access to the launch button. | 他们也接触不到发射按钮 |
[09:22] | It’s been 16 years. | 这都16年了 |
[09:24] | What makes you think that we can find the Football now? | 你凭什么认为我们还能找到橄榄球 |
[09:26] | Well, Mr. Negative… for starters, you have a witness. | 不高兴先生 首先 你有目击证人 |
[09:27] | That agent who caught a bullet. | 中枪的那名特工 |
[09:29] | According to this report, | 这份报告上写着 |
[09:30] | it says he saw “Shapes of people running around the hospital” | 就在他被送往手术前 他看见 |
[09:33] | before going under for surgery. | 很多人在医院附近奔跑 |
[09:34] | And that helps us how? | 这能给我们什么帮助 |
[09:36] | It’s a sign that there’s a memory in there. | 说明他还有当时的记忆 |
[09:38] | You never lose memories, | 回忆是不会丢的 |
[09:40] | just the ability to access them. | 你只是不知道该怎么找回来而已 |
[09:43] | Did you go to Harvard Medical School? | 你上过哈佛医学院吗 |
[09:48] | Okay. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:50] | Don’t forget your keys, boss. | 别忘了你的钥匙 老板 |
[09:54] | Nice catch. | 接得好 |
[09:57] | How do you stand working with them? | 你怎么忍得了跟他们这种人合作 |
[10:00] | They’re an acquired taste. | 你需要适应他们 |
[10:02] | Despite him looking normal, | 虽然他看起来平平无奇 |
[10:03] | you need to be prepared. | 你还是得做好准备 |
[10:05] | His symptoms are like those of dementia– | 他的症状有点像老年痴呆 |
[10:07] | confusion, short-term and long-term memory loss, | 癔症 短期和长期的记忆缺失 |
[10:09] | outbursts, anti-social behavior, aggression… | 情绪爆发 厌世行为 有攻击性 |
[10:12] | I can’t blame the guy. | 这不能怪他 |
[10:13] | He’s former military, | 他曾经当过兵 |
[10:15] | charged with protecting the president– | 还要保护总统 |
[10:16] | now he lives here? | 现在住在这里 |
[10:17] | Get out of here, lady! | 女士 滚出去 |
[10:20] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:23] | He’s in a mood today. | 他今天心情不太好 |
[10:26] | That better be pudding. | 那最好只是布丁 |
[10:30] | What do you jerks want? | 你们想干什么 |
[10:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:36] | NORAD’s detected an ongoing hack attempt right now. | 防空司令部检测到黑客现在正在入侵 |
[10:39] | How’s hacking Bruce’s brain going? | 布鲁斯那里怎么样了 |
[10:40] | Well, Toby’s tried hierarchal inference techniques, | 托比试了阶层性推理方法 |
[10:43] | recall exercises– he’s down to parlor tricks now. | 回忆训练 现在只能用些小把戏了 |
[10:46] | Counting down. | 倒数 |
[10:47] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[10:50] | We’re awake. | 你现在醒了 |
[10:53] | You’re back at the hospital. | 你又回到了医院 |
[10:56] | The shooting just happened. | 刚刚发生了枪击事件 |
[10:58] | Images around you are getting clearer. | 周围的图像变得渐渐清晰起来 |
[11:01] | There’s people near the Football. | 有人在橄榄球旁 |
[11:04] | Now tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[11:06] | I… see… | 我看见了 |
[11:09] | you got lips like a girl. | 你的嘴唇跟小姑娘一样 |
[11:11] | That’s it, I’m done with this guy. | 我受够他了 |
[11:13] | Let me hit him with a wrench. | 让我用扳手狠狠地揍他一顿 |
[11:14] | Maybe it’ll jar something loose. | 也许他脑袋里能倒出点什么来 |
[11:16] | Take it easy. | 冷静 |
[11:17] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[11:18] | Bruce, you said you’d try to remember. | 布鲁斯 你说过你会试着想起来 |
[11:21] | What do you remember, pops, the Alamo? | 你又能记得什么 老爸 《边城英烈传》吗[电影] |
[11:24] | I’m starting to like Happy’s plan. | 我觉得乐乐的计划不错 |
[11:26] | I got to go, I got a briefing with Clinton in an hour. | 我得走了 一小后内要跟克林顿做简报 |
[11:29] | Walter, this is cruel. | 沃特 这太残忍了 |
[11:30] | He still thinks he’s in Secret Service. | 他还认为自己在特勤局工作呢 |
[11:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:35] | That means he still has access to that time in his life. | 也就是说他还记得那段时间 |
[11:38] | And there might be a way to get him more lucid to remember it all, | 也许有办法让他更清楚地记得所有事情 |
[11:41] | but it is… it is dangerous. | 但是这很危险 |
[11:43] | More dangerous than a nuclear bomb? | 比核弹还要危险吗 |
[11:45] | The research that I have been doing for my sister has led me | 我为我姐姐做的实验让我了解到一些 |
[11:47] | to some incredible papers on extreme transcranial direct current stimulation. | 有关利用电波可以刺激内颅的奇思妙想 |
[11:51] | You want to juice the guy? | 你想给这个人加点料吗 |
[11:53] | What do you mean, “Juice him”? | 什么叫加点料 |
[11:55] | Apply this high-level electric current | 在大脑的特定区域 |
[11:57] | to certain areas of his brain to kick it | 给予高强度的电流刺激 |
[11:59] | to a substantially higher function level. | 让脑部功能大幅度上升 |
[12:01] | It makes people, for a few hours, | 这能让人在几小时内 |
[12:02] | a much better version of themselves– | 提升自我的感官意识 |
[12:04] | their brains more genius like… | 头脑也更聪明 |
[12:06] | works faster and so do their bodies. | 反应变快 身体也是 |
[12:08] | If there is a memory inside Bruce that can help us, | 如果布鲁斯的那段记忆能够帮助我们 |
[12:10] | it might help to give it | 或许给他加一些刺激 |
[12:12] | a little… jolt. | 能有点用 |
[12:15] | I don’t think Mr. Jones is in any condition for something like that. | 我认为琼斯先生的情况不允许 |
[12:20] | You look like my aunt Philomena. | 你长得像我姑妈菲洛米娜 |
[12:23] | Take me home. | 带我回家吧 |
[12:25] | What if one of us goes first, | 不如我们先示范一次 |
[12:27] | to show you it’s safe? | 证明这没有危险 |
[12:29] | Bruce, you are a patriot. | 布鲁斯 你是个爱国者 |
[12:31] | We’re trying to catch terrorists. | 我们要抓恐怖分子 |
[12:36] | Okay, great. Toby, I’ll go first. | 好的 行了 托比 我先来 |
[12:39] | Hell, no. | 我才不要 |
[12:41] | Your neurons are packed so densely, | 你的神经细胞太密集了 |
[12:43] | they could permanently fuse. | 可能会永远融合在一起 |
[12:45] | Then jump-start me. | 那就由我来 |
[12:48] | This is effectively experimental | 这个方法还处于实验阶段 |
[12:50] | and definitely reckless, | 而且非常欠考虑 |
[12:52] | especially to someone in Bruce’s condition and to you. | 再加上你和布鲁斯的身体状态 |
[12:55] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[12:56] | There’s a nuclear silo under cyber-attack. | 现在核核弹井受到黑客威胁 |
[12:59] | Finding the Football is the only shot to stop a launch. | 找到”橄榄球”是阻止导弹发射的唯一希望 |
[13:03] | So wire me up. | 让我来吧 |
[13:06] | Is that a car battery? | 这是车用蓄电池吗 |
[13:08] | It’s AAA approved, so if we kill you, | 是AAA级别的 就算你挂了 |
[13:10] | you get a free tow to the morgue. | 送你去太平间也不收费的 |
[13:12] | Okay, | 好了 |
[13:13] | these electrodes will cause | 这些电极会导致 |
[13:15] | your neurons’ resting membrane potential to depolarize, | 你的神经细胞静息膜电位去极化 |
[13:18] | which allows for spontaneous cell firing. | 从而引起细胞自动放电 |
[13:22] | In short, your brain is gonna work better. | 简而言之 你的大脑会加速运转 |
[13:25] | Or not at all. | 或者直接报废 |
[13:27] | All right, we’re ready, so here we go. | 行了 准备就绪 开始吧 |
[13:31] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[13:32] | I’m not turning this thing on. | 我才不要打开开关 |
[13:34] | It could end up being a criminal act. | 万一最后我变成了杀人凶手 |
[13:36] | You’re the mechanic. | 你是技术人员 |
[13:36] | You’re the doctor. | 那你还是医生呢 |
[13:37] | Oh, for Pete’s sake. | 真是够了 |
[13:39] | Remind me not to put you in charge of my living will. | 提醒我不要让你负责我的遗嘱 |
[13:41] | O-O-Okay. | 好好好的 |
[13:43] | I am gonna turn you up… | 我准备开始了 |
[13:46] | Now. | 开始 |
[13:47] | Somebody should be saying this is crazy, right? | 难道没有人觉得这件事很疯狂吗 |
[13:49] | ‘Cause it is. | 太疯狂了 |
[13:52] | Gonna start you at 500 milliamps. | 从500毫安开始 |
[13:56] | Yep, yep. | 有了 有了 |
[13:56] | Feel that. | 感觉到了 |
[13:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:00] | It was just a tingle, it’s all right. | 只是有点刺痛 没关系 |
[14:02] | Now I’m gonna charge you up to 1,200. | 现在要加到1200毫安 |
[14:07] | Okay, I think that’s been long enough. | 我觉得时间已经够了 |
[14:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:11] | Yeah, there’s a buzzing in my head, | 脑袋里一直嗡嗡作响 |
[14:12] | and there’s a taste of metal in my mouth. | 嘴里还有股金属味 |
[14:14] | Yeah, those are normal side effects. | 没错 这些都是正常反应 |
[14:16] | Nothing normal about this. | 这一点也不正常 |
[14:17] | All right, I’m gonna slowly dial you down now. | 好的 我要把电流往下调了 |
[14:29] | Well, Bruce, | 布鲁斯 |
[14:30] | the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[14:33] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[14:35] | The bad news is, it didn’t do anything. | 坏消息是 一点用都没有 |
[14:37] | Cabe, think fast. | 凯布 快速反应 |
[14:45] | Welcome to us. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[14:57] | You’re wheeled in on a gurney. | 你在轮床上被移动着 |
[14:58] | Triage nurses are barking orders. | 分诊护士正在施救 |
[15:00] | One line of saline, wide open! | 来一瓶生理盐水 输液速度调到最快 |
[15:01] | Remove this case for me so I can get the I.V. In. | 把这个箱子拿开 我才能进行静脉注射 |
[15:04] | Then they remove the Football to run an arterial line. | 然后他们为了注射把箱子拿走了 |
[15:08] | Little bit sluggish. Let’s get him on the monitor. | 生理反应迟钝 打开监视器 |
[15:15] | Someone picked it up. | 有人拿走了箱子 |
[15:19] | Hey, don’t cut off the juice, yet. | 不要立刻摘掉电线 |
[15:20] | You’re just starting to see stuff. | 你才刚看见那些画面 |
[15:21] | Any more than that in a three-day period could be fatal, | 三天内都不能再继续了 否则会丧命 |
[15:23] | especially for him. | 尤其对他来说 |
[15:24] | What exactly did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[15:27] | I saw a man… | 看见一个男人… |
[15:28] | w-with a blue finger. | 一根手指是蓝色的 |
[15:30] | Regular hand, b-but… | 手是正常的 |
[15:32] | one blue finger. | 但有一个手指是蓝色 |
[15:33] | Like “My pen exploded in my hand” Blue, | 是墨水的那种蓝色 |
[15:35] | or like Papa Smurf blue? | 还是蓝精灵的那种蓝色 |
[15:36] | I don’t know, Cupcake, it was, uh, it was blue. | 我不清楚 小蠢货 就是蓝色的 |
[15:40] | Bluish. | 略带蓝色 |
[15:40] | I didn’t see his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[15:45] | There’s too much stuff coming at me. | 我一瞬间想起了好多事情 |
[15:47] | What the hell did you guys do to me? | 你们到底对我做了什么 |
[15:54] | Maplethorpe? | 梅普尔索普 |
[15:56] | Wait, uh, what’s that supposed to mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[15:57] | Was it… Was there a Maplethorpe print | 是… 有梅普尔索普的作品吗 |
[16:00] | on the wall? Near the thief? | 在墙上 离小偷很近吗 |
[16:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:03] | I’m so confused. | 我好晕 |
[16:05] | The procedure can cause neural backfires, | 这个步骤会导致神经逆放电 |
[16:07] | these quick memory flashes, visuals, sounds. | 出现快速的记忆片段 图片和声音 |
[16:09] | It might be more intense for someone with your condition. | 对于你来说影响可能会更严重 |
[16:12] | Give it time. | 慢慢来 |
[16:14] | Okay, leave him alone for a beat. | 好了 让他静静吧 |
[16:16] | Why don’t you come over here. | 麻烦你跟我来 |
[16:22] | What the hell does he mean, a guy with one blue finger? | 到底是什么意思 有蓝色手指的男人 |
[16:25] | Well, it’s probably not a glove design. | 应该不是戴着手套 |
[16:27] | It was 70 degrees the day of the shooting. | 枪击案那天温度高达20多度 |
[16:29] | No one was wearing hand gear. | 不会有人戴手套的 |
[16:31] | According to the report Merrick showed us, | 根据梅里克给我们的报道 |
[16:32] | there were eight Kosovan bodyguards, | 有8名科索沃保镖在场 |
[16:34] | eight Secret Service, two presidents, | 8名特勤局的人 2名总统 |
[16:36] | so almost 20 people running around, diving. | 所以大约有20个人在场 |
[16:38] | So in the mad scramble after the shooting, | 在枪击后混乱的现场 |
[16:40] | someone might have hurt their hand. | 可能有人手受伤了 |
[16:41] | A bruised or broken finger could appear discolored. | 手指受伤或者骨折后会变色 |
[16:44] | We need to see the hospital records from that day. | 我们得查看一下那天的医院记录 |
[16:46] | If someone got a busted finger | 如果有人手指受伤入院 |
[16:47] | and got medical treatment, that’s our guy. | 接受了治疗 那就是我们要找的人 |
[16:49] | Since this was an OTR, that would mean | 既然是机密事务 也就是说 |
[16:52] | all the hospital records would have been confiscated by the Feds, | 所有医院记录可能已经被联调局收走 |
[16:54] | but we’d still have copies at Homeland. | 但在国安部仍然有复件 |
[16:56] | Paige, you stay here, make sure he’s okay. | 佩吉 你留在这照看他 |
[16:59] | Happy, you’re the toughest on the team. | 乐乐 你是队里最厉害的人 |
[17:00] | You hang back in case Bruce gets worked up again. | 你留在后方 免得布鲁斯又起事 |
[17:03] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[17:08] | What, these are all off-the-record maneuvers | 天 这些全是非公开的军事演习 |
[17:10] | no one knows about? | 没有一个人知道 |
[17:10] | We don’t digitize it | 为了防止你这样的人黑进来 |
[17:11] | so guys like you can hack in. | 我们没有进行数字化管理 |
[17:13] | I hate government. | 我真讨厌政府 |
[17:14] | Then don’t cash your federal paycheck. | 有种别领政府给你开的工资 |
[17:16] | Knee fractures, forearm abrasions, | 膝盖骨断裂 前臂擦伤 |
[17:19] | head sutures, no hand injuries. | 头部缝针 没有手部受伤的记录 |
[17:21] | Merrick texted. | 梅里克发了短信过来 |
[17:23] | NORAD estimates that the hackers will be in control | 北美防空司令部估计 两个小时内 |
[17:25] | of the silo’s mainframe in less than two hours. | 黑客就会完全控制发射井主机系统 |
[17:27] | Um, Cabe… | 凯布… |
[17:28] | if the hackers do end up launching, | 如果黑客真的掌握了控制权 |
[17:30] | like, a bunch of missiles, | 要发射一堆导弹 |
[17:31] | will we, you know, get a heads up? | 我们会得到通知吗 |
[17:32] | Because I got to figure that L.A. is a target, | 因为我觉得洛杉矶会是攻击目标 |
[17:34] | and I would not fare well in an apocalypse. | 我可不想这样死去 |
[17:36] | This is weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[17:37] | Secret Service Agent Khara was given | 伽剌特工有心脏病史 |
[17:39] | nitroglycerin for a preexisting heart condition | 枪击导致病情恶化 |
[17:42] | aggravated by the shooting incident. | 给他开的药是硝酸甘油 |
[17:43] | Yeah, that’s protocol for cardiac episodes. | 那是心脏病发作的惯常用药 |
[17:45] | Yes, but people with heart conditions can’t be | 没错 但是有心脏病的人 |
[17:47] | in the Secret Service, so why’d he lie to his doctor? | 不可能当特工 他为什么要对医生撒谎 |
[17:49] | Think I know. | 我应该知道 |
[17:50] | Where’re you going? | 你去哪 |
[17:51] | I can find out if Agent Khara’s our thief. | 去查明伽剌特工是不是我们要找的贼 |
[17:53] | I just need a bucket of ice water. | 我只需要一桶冰水 |
[17:56] | So what’s it take for a guy | 我要做些什么 |
[17:57] | to get something to eat around here? | 才能吃到点东西 |
[18:01] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 甜心 |
[18:04] | I know he’s sick, but if he calls me “Honey” again, | 我知道他病了 但他再叫我一句”甜心” |
[18:06] | I am gonna clock him. | 我就直接扇他 |
[18:07] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[18:09] | You and, uh, Drew are moving to Portland? | 你和德鲁要搬去波特兰吗 |
[18:13] | Toby eavesdropped again. | 托比又偷听了 |
[18:17] | No opinion on the matter? | 你对此没什么意见吗 |
[18:20] | Well, Portland’s cold. | 波特兰挺冷的 |
[18:22] | That I… | 你们… |
[18:23] | Th-That is the same useless information Walter gave me. | 沃特给出了同样的意见 一点用都没有 |
[18:26] | Okay, facts aren’t useless. | 不 事实很有用 |
[18:28] | They’re the foundation of rational thought. | 理性思考都是以此为依据的 |
[18:31] | And I think Ralph will be bored there. | 而且我觉得在那拉尔夫会很无聊 |
[18:32] | Uh, well, you know, I think… | 我觉得… |
[18:36] | I think you geniuses hide behind | 我觉得你们这帮天才 |
[18:37] | a pile of facts and figures | 躲在事实和数据后面 |
[18:39] | when you don’t want to engage in something… | 是为了逃避令你们不快的事情… |
[18:41] | unpleasant, like the idea of Ralph and me leaving. | 比如我和拉尔夫要搬走这件事 |
[18:45] | The more something bothers or scares you, | 事情越让你们困扰害怕 |
[18:48] | the more you hide behind data. | 你们就越喜欢往数据里钻 |
[18:51] | Your sandwich is ready. | 你的三明治好了 |
[18:53] | Good talk. | 谈话愉快 |
[18:55] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[18:58] | Bruce…? | 布鲁斯… |
[19:01] | Uh, Happy… | 乐乐… |
[19:03] | we may have a problem. | 我们可能遇到麻烦了 |
[19:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:07] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[19:08] | You lost him? | 你把他搞丢了 |
[19:10] | I was making a sandwich. | 我当时在做三明治 |
[19:14] | Where is this guy? I gotta go. | 这家伙在哪 我受不了了 |
[19:15] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:16] | Go where? | 你要去哪 |
[19:17] | Dodge City, Kansas. | 堪萨斯州道奇城 |
[19:18] | To the bathroom. I got my hand in ice water. | 去洗手间 我的手浸在冰水里 |
[19:20] | That only works with warm water. | 只有温水才会引起尿意 |
[19:23] | I’m about to disprove that myth all over your leather interior. | 待会尿在你车里 你就等着被打脸吧 |
[19:26] | Homeland tracked the guy’s cell to this block. | 国安局追踪他的手机 显示在这里 |
[19:27] | He’ll turn up soon, just be patient. | 他很快就会出现了 耐心点 |
[19:31] | Colors are so vibrant. | 颜色还真是鲜艳 |
[19:33] | That’s because the recharge we gave you | 那是因为我们给你通了电 |
[19:35] | has the electrical impulses hitting the visual cortex | 电子脉冲冲击了大脑视觉皮层 |
[19:38] | of your brain faster than it has in decades. | 使它运转的速度远比以前更快 |
[19:40] | Oh. Oh, oh, oh, there he is, there he is. | 在那 他在那 就是他 |
[19:43] | Hey, hold this. | 拿着 |
[19:46] | Hey, Nalin! | 纳林 |
[19:48] | Nalin Khara, right? | 纳林·伽剌 对吗 |
[19:49] | Hey, it’s Tobias Curtis. | 我是托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯 |
[19:52] | I worked with your brother back in DC. | 我以前在特区和你哥哥共过事 |
[19:55] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:56] | I’m dropping your hand temperature. | 给你的手降温 |
[19:58] | – Let go. – No… | -放手 -不… |
[19:59] | – Let go of my hand. Let go of my hand! – No. | -把我的手放开 放手 -不行 |
[20:01] | Cabe! Cabe! | 凯布 凯布 |
[20:02] | Let go of my hand! | 给我放手 |
[20:03] | Agent Gallo, Homeland Security. | 格洛探员 国家安全局 |
[20:05] | Let this man hold your hand. | 让这个人握着你的手 |
[20:07] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[20:07] | Don’t worry, it doesn’t mean we’re going steady. | 别担心 我对你没什么意思 |
[20:11] | And… | 还有… |
[20:12] | Oop, we’re done. | 完事了 |
[20:13] | What’s wrong with you, man? | 你脑子有问题吧 老兄 |
[20:14] | More like, what’s wrong with you? | 有问题的应该是你吧 |
[20:16] | You got Raynaud’s phenomenon. | 你有雷诺氏症状 |
[20:17] | Vessel spasms that constrict blood flow to a digit, | 血管痉挛阻碍了血液流向手指 |
[20:20] | creating that blue hue… | 导致其呈现蓝色… |
[20:21] | that’s triggered by direct cold and stressful situations. | 比如在接触冷的物体或有压力的情况下 |
[20:24] | Like stealing a very important briefcase. | 比如偷一个很重要的手提箱 |
[20:26] | Your condition was set off, you got some nitroglycerin, | 你的病情发作 拿到了硝酸甘油 |
[20:29] | and then you stole the Football. | 然后偷了那个橄榄球 |
[20:31] | We caught you, pal. | 我们抓住你了 老兄 |
[20:32] | Blue-handed. | 抓个现行[本为red-handed] |
[20:33] | Seriously? | 你够了 |
[20:34] | Been waiting an hour to say that, Sly, shut up. | 为了说这句梗我等了一小时 斯莱 闭嘴 |
[20:37] | Okay, I will tell you everything. | 好吧 我把所有事都告诉你们 |
[20:38] | But you need to understand… | 不过你们得明白… |
[20:44] | Holy friggin’ crap. | 我的老天呐 |
[20:46] | His motor neurons are firing on all cylinders from the juice. | 受电脉冲影响 他的运动神经开足马力 |
[20:48] | It’s like he’s 25 again. | 就像他又回到25岁了 |
[20:59] | Whatever you did to my brain… | 不管你对我的大脑做了什么… |
[21:02] | it worked. | 起效了 |
[21:08] | Question I keep going back to is: | 我一直不解的问题就是 |
[21:10] | why would a Secret Service agent with a perfect record | 为什么一个表现良好的特工 |
[21:14] | steal the Football? | 会去偷橄榄球呢 |
[21:23] | So, I did some digging into someone | 所以我调查了这位 |
[21:25] | we never even considered 16 years ago. | 我们从未怀疑过的人 |
[21:29] | At the time of the assassination attempt, | 暗杀事件发生时 |
[21:31] | you still had family in Pakistan: | 你在巴基斯坦有家人 |
[21:34] | grandmother, two uncles, despite having no priors, | 有祖母 两个叔叔 尽管没有前科 |
[21:37] | were locked up as political dissidents | 但他们被当成政治犯关押起来 |
[21:40] | and facing death. | 等候死刑 |
[21:41] | Then, in the months after the Football went missing, | 就在”橄榄球”丢失后的几个月 |
[21:44] | charges were dropped. | 那些指控被撤销了 |
[21:46] | Someone found the weakness | 有人在一位特工身上 |
[21:48] | in a Secret Service agent, | 找到了突破口 |
[21:51] | targeted you, | 他们盯上了你 |
[21:52] | and made you do their bidding. | 让你乖乖听他们差遣 |
[21:57] | Am I missing anything? | 我还漏掉什么了吗 |
[22:00] | I’ve got the Pentagon | 五角大楼那边 |
[22:01] | breathing down my neck for updates, | 一直在催任务进展 |
[22:02] | and the only lead we got to stop nuclear winter isn’t talking. | 可唯一能阻止核武器大量使用的知情人却不合作 |
[22:05] | And he won’t. He’s motivated to protect his family. | 他不会合作的 他是为了保护自己的家人 |
[22:08] | If whoever’s behind these attacks | 如果袭击的幕后人员 |
[22:09] | finds out he cooperated, they’re dead. | 得知他跟我们合作 他的家人就死定了 |
[22:11] | I need you to dig into your bag of tricks, Walter. | 我需要你再想想办法 沃特 |
[22:13] | We need to find a way to crack him. | 我们必须让他开口 |
[22:16] | No luck at the pizza place. | 披萨店没有发现 |
[22:18] | You? | 你呢 |
[22:18] | Zilch. | 也没有 |
[22:20] | Where do you go if you’re a former agent | 一个脑袋快要爆炸的前特工人员 |
[22:22] | who just got his brain blasted? | 会去哪里呢 |
[22:30] | Hey, Walt. | 沃特 |
[22:33] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah, get him together and meet us at Whitehull Hospital. | 是的 带他到怀特霍尔医院来见我们 |
[22:35] | I have an idea. And hurry. | 我有办法了 赶快来 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:38] | You didn’t tell him about Bruce. | 你没告诉他布鲁斯的事 |
[22:40] | I kind of want to keep my job. | 我可不想丢了工作 |
[22:43] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[22:48] | This realty sign… | 这个房产广告 |
[22:50] | “17 Maplethorpe Road.” | “梅普尔索普路17号” |
[22:51] | Isn’t Maplethorpe…? | 电脉冲刺激后… |
[22:52] | What Bruce was mumbling about after we juiced him. | 他一直喃喃自语的就是梅普尔索普 |
[22:54] | He wasn’t talking about art, | 他说的不是艺术家 |
[22:55] | he was telling us where he wanted to go. | 而是他要去的地方 |
[22:57] | I’ll drive! | 我来开车 |
[23:05] | That was terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[23:06] | I’m never letting you drive my car again. | 我再也不要让你开我的车了 |
[23:08] | I found him, didn’t I? | 我找到他了 不是吗 |
[23:10] | What the hell…? | 怎么回事… |
[23:11] | Already told you, sir. | 已经告诉你了 先生 |
[23:12] | No one named Lorraine lives here. | 这里没有叫罗琳的人 |
[23:14] | Hey… It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[23:14] | He’s with us. | 他跟我们一起的 |
[23:15] | Take your damn hands off me. | 你别碰我 |
[23:16] | It’s all right, Bruce. | 没事了 布鲁斯 |
[23:17] | Let’s take a walk and get a breath. | 我们走走 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[23:20] | Look, he means no harm. | 他没有恶意 |
[23:21] | He just doesn’t know where he is sometimes– he’s sick. | 只是时常不知道自己在哪 他病了 |
[23:23] | I’m not sick at all… right now. | 我现在一点也没有病 |
[23:26] | I just thought she’d be here, that’s all. | 我只是以为她会在这里 仅此而已 |
[23:30] | That’s why you duped us and ran away? | 所以你才甩掉我们自己跑掉了吗 |
[23:32] | To see a girl? | 为了见一个女孩 |
[23:33] | It’s none of your damn business. | 这不关你们的事 |
[23:34] | Doesn’t matter, anyway. | 反正也无所谓了 |
[23:35] | She’s gone… again. | 她消失了 又一次 |
[23:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:39] | Look, I’m grateful that I got my mind back, okay? | 我很高兴找回失去的记忆了 行吗 |
[23:43] | Short-lived though it may be. | 虽然也许只是暂时的 |
[23:45] | I just wish some of my memories had stayed gone, I guess. | 我真希望某段记忆没有被找回来 |
[23:48] | Which memories? | 什么记忆 |
[23:49] | Who were you looking for here? | 你来这里是要找谁 |
[23:51] | Her name is Lorraine. | 她的名字叫罗琳 |
[23:54] | She was a White House secretary. | 她是白宫的秘书 |
[23:57] | I liked her. | 我曾经很喜欢她 |
[24:01] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[24:04] | I didn’t want her to see me become what I am, | 我不希望她看到我现在的样子 |
[24:07] | so I… I asked ’em | 所以我要求 |
[24:08] | if I could take my treatment out here in Los Angeles, | 是否可以离开这里去洛杉矶接受治疗 |
[24:11] | and I, uh… | 于是我… |
[24:12] | I left without saying a word. | 一声不响就走了 |
[24:15] | I heard she moved out here some time back. | 我听说她不久前搬来了这里 |
[24:17] | I never checked up, but, uh… | 我从未核实过 不过… |
[24:19] | now that some of my memories are coming back… | 现在我的记忆都回来了… |
[24:25] | it’s like it’s happening to me all over again. | 就好像那些事情又重演了一遍 |
[24:28] | It’s as… painful as it was the first time. | 那种痛苦丝毫不减当年 |
[24:33] | Just take me home, okay? Please? | 带我回家 好吧 谢谢 |
[24:39] | About that… | 这个嘛… |
[24:40] | The magnetoencephalography machine | 脑磁图描记术仪器 |
[24:42] | will map when your memories are activated. | 当你的记忆被激活时会描绘出地图 |
[24:44] | Almost set. | 设置好了 |
[24:46] | Can you guys tell me what the emergency is? | 你们能告诉我这是什么紧急事件吗 |
[24:48] | Like, um, is this guy a spy or something? | 这个人是间谍还是什么 |
[24:50] | That’s need-to-know. | 你不需要知道 |
[24:55] | Y-You know, this-this isn’t going to work, guys. | 这样没用的 伙计们 |
[24:57] | I’ve already told you everything I can recall. | 我已经把能记起的都告诉你们了 |
[25:00] | No, I know, but sometimes | 我知道 不过有时候 |
[25:01] | memories can be awoken with the proper stimulant. | 适当的刺激能够唤醒记忆 |
[25:05] | All right, tell me, Bruce, | 好 告诉我 布鲁斯 |
[25:06] | do you recognize this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[25:10] | No. | 不 |
[25:12] | Take a closer look… | 仔细看看 |
[25:14] | and try aging him down about 16 years. | 想想他年轻16岁的样子 |
[25:19] | Khara? | 伽剌 |
[25:20] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[25:23] | I don’t remember the last time I saw you. | 我都不记得上次见你是什么时候了 |
[25:27] | The last time you saw him… | 你上次见他 |
[25:30] | was when he stole the Football, Bruce. | 就是在他偷橄榄球的时候 布鲁斯 |
[25:36] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[25:39] | You took it all from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[25:41] | You took my career, | 你抢走了我的事业 |
[25:43] | you took my life! | 你抢走了我的人生 |
[25:45] | You took her! | 你还抢走了她 |
[25:46] | Focus on his hand, Bruce. | 注意力集中在他的手上 布鲁斯 |
[25:48] | Focus– allow your memories of that day to return. | 专心让你的记忆回到那天 |
[25:51] | You’re in the hospital, | 你在医院里 |
[25:52] | you’re getting prepped for surgery… | 正准备被送入手术室 |
[25:54] | One line of saline, wide open! | 来一瓶生理盐水 输液速度调到最快 |
[25:55] | GSW to the torso! | 躯干中枪 |
[25:56] | Then a hand reached down and took that case. | 然后一双手伸过来 把箱子拿走了 |
[26:01] | It was Khara. | 是伽剌 |
[26:02] | You saw him. | 你看到了他 |
[26:04] | What happens now? | 然后发生了什么 |
[26:05] | GSW to the torso! | 躯干中枪 |
[26:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:10] | Uh, y-yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[26:12] | It’s in there, Bruce. | 快想起来了 布鲁斯 |
[26:14] | He’s not gonna tell us, so you need to. | 他不会告诉我们的 所以得你来说 |
[26:17] | I can’t… I can’t remember. I’m sorry. | 我…我记不起来了 对不起 |
[26:19] | The man doesn’t know anything. | 这人什么都不知道 |
[26:20] | Just let him be and move on. | 随他去吧 |
[26:22] | There’s nothing any of us can do now. | 我们帮不上什么忙 |
[26:24] | It’s done. | 结束了[搞定了] |
[26:26] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[26:27] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[26:29] | Bingo. | 中了 |
[26:30] | Okay, talk to me, Bruce. | 告诉我 布鲁斯 |
[26:32] | Tell me, what did you remember? | 告诉我 你记起来什么了 |
[26:34] | GSW to the torso! | 躯干中枪 |
[26:35] | Little bit sluggish. Let’s get him on the monitor. | 意识有点涣散 快给他上监测器 |
[26:37] | He was leaving… | 他要走了 |
[26:40] | then he called someone. | 然后他给某人打了个电话 |
[26:41] | I heard him. | 我听到了 |
[26:44] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[26:45] | Come on, focus, Bruce. What did you hear? | 集中注意力 布鲁斯 你听到了什么 |
[26:47] | I heard sounds. | 我听到了声音 |
[26:48] | Uh-uh… tones. | 音调 |
[26:50] | Like tones from dialing a phone? | 拨号码时发出的那种音调吗 |
[26:52] | I think so. | 应该是的 |
[26:54] | Okay, hold that thought! | 好 继续想 |
[26:58] | Bruce heard Khara place a call to his conspirator… then, | 布鲁斯听到伽剌打电话给同伙 |
[27:02] | all we need to do | 那我们要做的 |
[27:03] | is reverse engineer the number he dialed | 就是重构出他所拨打的电话号码 |
[27:05] | and that should lead us to whoever has the case. | 就能帮我们找到拿走箱子的人 |
[27:07] | How can you possibly identify | 你怎么能分辨出 |
[27:09] | push-button tones 16 years later? | 16年前的按键音 |
[27:12] | His memory’s tucked away in a cranial fold somewhere. | 他的记忆被塞在大脑的深处 |
[27:15] | Everything you read, see, or hear– | 你读过 见过 听过的东西… |
[27:16] | it’s stored away, like in a computer, | 大脑都会像电脑一样存起来 |
[27:18] | and we just need to access that file. | 我们只需要那份文件的路径 |
[27:20] | Is all of this really necessary? | 真的有必要这样吗 |
[27:22] | Sensory recreation stimuli | 重现感官刺激 |
[27:24] | to get you back to the exact place you were | 会让你回到当年 |
[27:26] | where the Football was stolen. | 橄榄球被偷时的场景 |
[27:28] | Similar suit to what you were wearing, | 穿着和当时一样的衣服 |
[27:30] | hospital Muzak… | 一样的医院背景音乐 |
[27:32] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:33] | Oh, it’s iodine. | 这是碘酒 |
[27:34] | They used this to prep you for surgery. | 他们都用这个来做术前准备 |
[27:36] | The olfactory sense is the strongest memory trigger. | 嗅觉是最强烈的记忆开关 |
[27:38] | Since we juiced you, your temporal lobe | 我们提高了大脑机能 你的颞叶 |
[27:40] | has just been itching to reminisce with us. | 也很想和我们一起回想起当时的场景 |
[27:42] | We just gotta goose it. | 我们只要再推一把 |
[27:43] | So, Bruce, close your eyes, | 布鲁斯 闭上眼睛 |
[27:44] | exhale… | 深呼吸 |
[27:48] | focus. | 集中注意 |
[27:50] | Assume Khara dialed local. | 假设伽剌拨了本地号码 |
[27:52] | Cell phones weren’t prevalent 16 years ago, | 16年前手机还不普及 |
[27:54] | and he wasn’t gonna overnight the Football, so… | 他不可能让橄榄球一直留在手里 |
[27:56] | the most popular area codes in L.A. at the time were | 那时候洛杉矶最常用的区号有 |
[28:10] | GSW to the torso! | 躯干中枪 |
[28:11] | Little bit sluggish. Let’s get him on the monitor. | 意识有点涣散 快给他上监测器 |
[28:14] | Any of those sound familiar? | 有熟悉的调子吗 |
[28:16] | The first one. | 第一个 |
[28:17] | 323 it is. | 是323 |
[28:19] | Seven more mystery numbers to go. | 还差七个数字 |
[28:22] | No. | 不对 |
[28:23] | Concentrate on his phone… just the phone. | 集中在他的手机上 只集中在手机上 |
[28:27] | GSW to the torso. | 躯干中枪 |
[28:28] | little bit sluggish. | 意识有点涣散 |
[28:28] | Let’s get him on the monitor. | 快给他上监测器 |
[28:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:37] | That one. | 就是那个 |
[28:40] | No… | 不对 |
[28:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:45] | We got it! | 我们成功了 |
[28:46] | We just gotta find out who that number belonged to 16 years ago. | 只要找到16年前这个号码是谁的 |
[28:49] | I’m working on it. | 我在查了 |
[28:51] | Update! | 新消息 |
[28:53] | Hackers are into the Icelandic silo. | 黑客黑入了冰岛的核弹发射井 |
[28:56] | The nuclear launch sequence | 他们激活了核弹发射指令 |
[28:58] | has been activated for a missile | 将一枚导弹 |
[28:59] | aimed at St. Petersburg, Russia. | 对准了俄罗斯的圣彼得堡 |
[29:02] | Right now, personnel are doing all they can to stop the missiles. | 目前那里的工作人员正拼尽全力 |
[29:04] | They will fail. | 但他们不可能成功 |
[29:06] | How long do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[29:07] | T-minus 30 until ready for launch. | 到准备好发射前一共三十分钟 |
[29:14] | So, in 30 minutes, all the terrorists need to do is push a button in a briefcase? | 所以三十分钟后 恐怖分子只需按下箱子里的按钮 |
[29:18] | Why Russia? What’s the endgame? | 为什么是俄罗斯 最终目的是什么 |
[29:20] | It’s logical. It’s brilliant. | 很有逻辑性 很聪明 |
[29:22] | For decades, terrorists have been fighting us, | 几十年来 恐怖分子们不断攻击我们 |
[29:24] | getting knocked down, rebuilding, | 被击溃 重振旗鼓 |
[29:25] | then coming back at us. | 然后继续攻击我们 |
[29:26] | But if a U.S. nuke hits a Russian city– | 但如果美国向俄罗斯的城市发射核导弹 |
[29:29] | they’re gonna sit back | 他们将作壁上观 |
[29:30] | and watch us destroy each other. | 看着我们鹬蚌相争 |
[29:32] | There’s only one way to fix this. | 只有一个办法 |
[29:33] | Stop the bastards from ever pushing that button. | 阻止那些混蛋按下按钮 |
[29:35] | To do that, we need to know what that phone number leads to. | 我们需要知道那个电话号码是谁的 |
[29:37] | Got it! It belongs to a defunct non-profit | 找到了 它属于一个虚构的 |
[29:40] | that takes care of poor Middle Eastern children. | 关爱中东贫困儿童的非营利组织 |
[29:43] | Well, it’s not the first time that a fake charity | 恐怖组织已经不是第一次 |
[29:46] | has been used to launder money for a terrorist group. | 用虚构的慈善组织洗钱了 |
[29:48] | This one’s headed up by one Nadim Gadhi. | 这个组织的发起人叫纳丁·加地 |
[29:50] | Last known address? | 最近的备案住址呢 |
[29:52] | He’s in a boathouse at the harbor. | 在港口的船屋 |
[29:54] | 19 minutes away. By the time we arrive, | 过去需要十九分钟 等我们到达时 |
[29:56] | we’ll only have nine minutes | 离核武器达到可发射状态 |
[29:57] | until the nukes are ready to go. | 就只剩九分钟了 |
[29:58] | We gotta move! | 我们要赶紧出发 |
[30:08] | Cops are a few minutes out. | 警察还需几分钟才能到 |
[30:09] | Walter, Bruce– need you. | 沃特 布鲁斯 你们跟上 |
[30:11] | Toby, need you | 托比 你也跟上 |
[30:12] | in case Bruce has any issues. | 以防布鲁斯出现问题 |
[30:13] | The rest of you, remain alert. | 剩下的人保持警戒状态 |
[30:39] | You’re the one who wanted me to keep my phone on. | 是你让我开着手机的 |
[30:47] | Homeland! Freeze! | 国安部 别动 |
[30:50] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:51] | Fine. Let’s go. | 还好 走吧 |
[31:04] | Game on! | 轮到我上场了 |
[31:05] | Oh, God, she’s driving again. | 天啊 她又要开车了 |
[31:07] | Happy, I’m not buckled. Just wait! | 乐乐 我还没系上安全带 等等 |
[31:08] | Wait till I’m buckled! I’m not buckled! | 等我系上安全带 我还没系好 |
[31:09] | Happy, Happy, Happy! Safety first! | 乐乐 乐乐 安全第一 |
[31:11] | What did we talk about? | 我们刚刚说了什么来着 |
[31:39] | If we split up, we cover more ground. | 分头行动 扩大搜索范围 |
[31:41] | All right. | 行 |
[31:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:21] | Walter, you all right? | 沃特 你还好吗 |
[32:22] | We got less than two minutes. We gotta get that case. | 还剩不到两分钟 我们要拿到箱子 |
[32:32] | Homeland! Freeze! | 国安部 别动 |
[32:34] | Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[32:40] | Put down the case. | 放下箱子 |
[32:41] | Set down the case and step away from it! | 放下箱子 离它远点 |
[32:51] | Set down the case and step away from it! | 放下箱子 离它远点 |
[32:57] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[33:00] | Toby, stop! It’s electrified! | 托比 停下 这铁丝网通了电 |
[33:02] | Best thing about America? | 美国最美好的一件事是什么 |
[33:04] | The trains always run on time. | 火车永远准时 |
[33:10] | In less than a minute, those nukes are ready to launch. | 一分钟内 核武器就能准备好发射了 |
[33:11] | If that train runs over the case, the button will depress. | 如果火车轧过箱子 按钮自然会被按下 |
[33:13] | And millions will die. | 数百万人会死去 |
[33:17] | All right, the fence is electrified. | 铁丝网通了电 |
[33:19] | We can’t climb it. | 我们不能爬过去 |
[33:19] | Happy, where’s the nearest junction box? | 乐乐 最近的接线箱在哪里 |
[33:21] | It’s on the other side of the yard. | 在货场的另一侧 |
[33:22] | I’ll never get there in time. | 我不可能及时赶到 |
[33:24] | It’s a quarter mile down and around the fence. | 距离四百多米 就在栏杆边上 |
[33:25] | Normally, it would take less than two minutes | 一般只需不到两分钟就能到达 |
[33:27] | to get down there, but due to the speed of the train, | 但由于要抢在火车轧上去之前 |
[33:28] | we only have 45 seconds, Walter! | 我们只有四十五秒 沃特 |
[33:38] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[33:39] | What are you doing? There’s no way | 你在干什么 那块磁铁 |
[33:40] | that magnet’s strong enough to stop that train! | 不可能强到能逼停火车 |
[33:42] | And that case is aluminum, it’s not magnetic! | 而且那个箱子是铝制的 没有磁性 |
[33:45] | Of course! The track is lined with intermittent shoe brakes | 当然了 这条线路沿线安装了块式制动器 |
[33:48] | that’ll stop the train in case of an emergency. | 会在紧急情况制动火车 |
[33:50] | It’s activated by electromagnetic coils. | 利用电磁线圈可以激活制动器 |
[33:53] | She’s using the magnet to reverse polarities | 她要用磁铁逆转两极 |
[33:54] | and flip the switch! | 激活制动器 |
[34:16] | Time’s up– missiles are ready for launch! | 时间到了 导弹预备发射 |
[34:33] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[34:42] | The launch sequence has been shut down | 发射功能已经被关闭 |
[34:43] | and the feds have tracked Gadhi’s online communications. | 联邦也在追查加地的网络通信 |
[34:46] | Interpol’s picking up his pals overseas as we speak. | 说话这会 国际警察已经在抓捕他的海外同伙 |
[34:49] | Feel free to take a bow. | 大戏落幕 鞠躬谢场吧 |
[34:51] | You all just saved the world. | 你们刚刚拯救了世界 |
[34:54] | And you took me out of the line of fire | 你帮我避开了子弹 |
[34:56] | like I was POTUS. | 简直像保护美国总统一般 |
[34:58] | You’re still a hell of an agent. | 你仍然是当特工的料 |
[35:01] | My orders are to dispose of this. | 我的命令是处置掉它 |
[35:05] | And we are to act like this never happened. | 然后我们就像什么也没发生过 |
[35:07] | OTR. | 不记录在案 |
[35:08] | O… T… R. | 不记录在案 |
[35:15] | Do the honors. | 这个光荣的任务交给你 |
[35:26] | I’ve been tough on you. | 我曾对你很凶 |
[35:28] | Go get ’em. | 去吧 |
[35:30] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你有多少本事 |
[35:31] | Okay-okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:32] | Yeah! | 行 |
[35:34] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[35:41] | That’s it. Mm-hmm. | 就是这样 |
[35:46] | That felt good. | 这感觉倍儿爽 |
[35:48] | Sexy man! | 好性感 |
[35:49] | All right, let’s pack it up and head home. | 好了 收拾一下回家吧 |
[35:51] | Shotgun. | 我坐副驾 |
[35:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:58] | You were pretty incredible today. | 你今天简直不可思议 |
[36:00] | Only because you juiced my brain. | 只是因为你们给我加了点料 |
[36:03] | You know, I work out, | 知道吗 我健身 |
[36:04] | try to take care of myself. | 努力保养 |
[36:05] | It never crosses my mind I’m getting older. | 我从没意识到自己在变老 |
[36:08] | But you never know how far you slipped down that mountain | 人永远不知道自己在山上滑下来多远 |
[36:10] | till you look back up and see where you once were. | 除非你回头发现 自己曾站在顶峰 |
[36:14] | Enjoy your youth while you can, kid. | 珍惜青春吧 孩子 |
[36:16] | One day you’ll blink… | 转眼之间 |
[36:18] | you’ll be me. | 你就会变成我 |
[36:21] | You know, I hate to spoil | 虽然我很不想打扰你 |
[36:23] | your moment of self-reflection, | 回忆过去 感慨万千 |
[36:25] | but what we did to you wore off hours ago. | 但是那功效早就已经过去了 |
[36:29] | Your heroics out here– | 你的英勇表现 |
[36:31] | that was all you. | 都是自身能力 |
[36:33] | You don’t say. | 是吗 |
[36:50] | I protected the president once. | 我以前保护过总统 |
[36:53] | Thank you for allowing me to feel useful again. | 谢谢你们让我觉得自己还有用 |
[36:57] | I wish I could say I wouldn’t forget it, but, uh… | 我很想说一句 我不会忘记 但… |
[36:59] | There’s advancements in neurological science every year. | 神经医学每年都有新进步 |
[37:01] | You never know. | 说不准呢 |
[37:02] | Yes, I do. | 说得准 |
[37:04] | And so do you. | 你也清楚 |
[37:07] | Make as many great memories as you can. | 尽可能多留一些回忆吧 |
[37:10] | ‘Cause at the end of the day, | 因为说到底 |
[37:11] | we don’t get to decide the ones we keep, huh? | 我们无法决定能留下什么记忆 |
[37:26] | Lorraine?! | 罗琳 |
[37:28] | H-how did you…? | 你们怎么会… |
[37:29] | We just found a terrorist after 16 years. | 时隔十六年 都能找到一个恐怖分子 |
[37:33] | We can find a secretary. | 找一个秘书不算难事 |
[37:34] | She’s a strong memory in you. | 她对你来说很重要 |
[37:36] | Maybe having her back in your life | 如果让她回到你的生活中 |
[37:38] | will help you hold on a little more. | 能让你留住一些记忆 |
[37:42] | Well, I’m gonna try. | 我会努力的 |
[37:45] | I’m gonna try like hell. | 拼了这条命也要努力 |
[38:16] | How about we hold off cleaning until tomorrow, huh? | 不如明天再打扫吧 |
[38:19] | I second that motion. | 我同意 |
[38:21] | Hear, hear. | 赞成 |
[38:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:29] | Crazy day, huh? | 今天真惊险 |
[38:32] | Crazy seems to be the norm. | 现在不惊险才不正常 |
[38:34] | That’s an astute observation. | 这话说得十分犀利 |
[38:36] | I, um… my assessment of Portland, uh, was, um, | 之前… 我对波特兰的评价 |
[38:41] | not the proper response for your query. | 不算是个很好的回答 |
[38:45] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[38:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I thought it might also be useful for you to know that | 所以我想跟你补充一下 |
[38:50] | the University of Southern Maine also has, | 南缅因州大学还拥有 |
[38:53] | um, solid research facilities– | 很完善的研究设备 |
[38:57] | not like UCLA, but solid– | 虽然不如加州大学洛杉矶分校 不过还不错 |
[38:59] | so it might be good for Ralph. | 可能会适合拉尔夫 |
[39:00] | Also they have oceanography clubs for minors. | 而且他们还设有未成年人海洋学社团 |
[39:04] | Uh, average snowfall is 61 inches. | 平均降雪量是155厘米左右 |
[39:06] | There are over 3,000… | 海岸边上 |
[39:08] | uh, islands off the coast, so Ralph could explore, | 有三千多个小岛 拉尔夫可以自由探索 |
[39:10] | and-and-and it also brings in 90% of the nation’s lobster, | 而且全国90%的龙虾都产自那里 |
[39:14] | so, you know, crustaceans– I’m sorry. Is this… | 还有很多甲壳类生物… 你是不是觉得… |
[39:16] | funny? | 很好笑 |
[39:18] | No. It’s just a lot of facts and figures. | 不好笑 只是很精准的数据 |
[39:22] | Of course. I care about giving you | 好吧 我想让你听到 |
[39:24] | a complete answer to your question. | 最完整的答案 |
[39:27] | Oh, I know. | 我明白 |
[39:29] | I know you care. | 我知道你很在乎 |
[39:33] | No. You know, I, um, I care about, um, | 我在乎的 不仅仅是 |
[39:37] | more than just you having the, | 让你听到那些 |
[39:39] | um, the facts and-and… | 真实情况 和… |
[39:42] | full statistics for Ralph. I, um… | 一些数据 |
[39:46] | I care about Ralph. | 我也很在乎拉尔夫 |
[39:49] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:50] | I don’t, | 我跟… |
[39:52] | um, I never had a real | 我跟我的父亲 |
[39:53] | relationship with my father. | 从来没亲近过 |
[39:54] | And I know I’m not Ralph’s, | 我知道我不是拉尔夫的父亲 |
[39:56] | but I-I must serve… | 但我必须 |
[39:59] | a purpose in his life, because he serves | 在他生命中发挥作用 |
[40:01] | such an important, uh, one in mine, | 因为他对我来说 非常重要 |
[40:04] | and if he left, then, uh… | 如果他离开… |
[40:07] | I-I know I said | 我虽然说过 |
[40:10] | being human wasn’t | 像正常人一样 |
[40:12] | something I wanted. | 并不是我的愿望 |
[40:14] | But since I met your son, | 但自从我遇到你儿子 |
[40:16] | I know that’s not entirely true. | 我知道我的想法错了 |
[40:18] | These last few months, I’ve been… less me. | 过去的几个月里 我改变了 |
[40:22] | And that’s made me a better person. | 变成了一个更好的人 |
[40:25] | So, no, I don’t want him to leave. | 所以我不希望他离开 |
[40:31] | I, uh… | 我… |
[40:33] | care about him. | 在乎他 |
[40:36] | And you. | 也在乎你 |
[40:40] | Those are the last facts that I have to say. | 这是我最后想说的事实 |
[40:42] | And, well, yeah, so, okay. | 好了 |
[40:46] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[40:47] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[40:52] | I’d miss you, too. | 我也会想你 |
[40:56] | Hey! | 回来啦 |
[40:57] | Look, Mom. Check it out! | 妈妈 你快看 |
[40:59] | Guess who won the science fair. | 猜猜谁赢了科学展览会 |
[41:01] | No way! | 天哪 |
[41:02] | That’s incredible! | 这也太棒了 |
[41:04] | And guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[41:05] | Billy from class asked me to his birthday. | 比利邀请我去参加他的生日派对 |
[41:08] | Can I go? | 我能去吗 |
[41:09] | You were invited to a party? | 有人邀请你参加派对吗 |
[41:12] | Of course you can go. | 你当然可以去 |
[41:14] | Hey, what do you say we give this engine a kick? | 不如我们试试这东西的马力 |
[41:17] | I mean… unless you’re in a rush to go? | 除非 你赶着离开 |
[41:21] | No. | 没有 |
[41:22] | No, I don’t want to go. | 我并不想离开 |
[41:27] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 那走吧 |