时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | cora.s Gabrielle | 安sim |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:27] | cora.s Gabrielle | 安sim |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:51] | I wrote it for you. | 我为你写的 |
[00:54] | It’s so beautiful. | 好美啊 |
[01:01] | I have an electro-plasmic Continuum Fingerboard. | 我有一块电子连续键盘 |
[01:04] | Happy helped me build it. | 乐乐帮我做的 |
[01:07] | Does Happy know about… | 乐乐知道… |
[01:09] | Us? In the broadest of terms. | 我们吗 算是吧 |
[01:12] | So pretty much everyone in the garage but my brother. | 那么基本上车库里除了我弟弟都知道了 |
[01:16] | You said you want to tell him yourself, | 你说你想自己告诉他 |
[01:17] | but you know Walter comes here every Friday, right? | 但你知道沃特每周五都来的吧 |
[01:20] | He sees one Super Fun Guy comic, | 他要是看到一本逗比侠漫画 |
[01:22] | he is going to know that we’ve been spending time together. | 他就会知道我们经常在一起 |
[01:24] | So I’ll just bring them all to my apartment, | 那我就把漫画都拿去我公寓 |
[01:27] | and you can read them there. | 你可在那里看 |
[01:29] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna be leaving here less and less. | 我觉得我今后出门的机会会越来越少了 |
[01:31] | I thought we were thinking positive. | 我们不是说好要积极吗 |
[01:32] | Especially with Walter’s research, | 尤其有了沃特的研究 |
[01:34] | you still got a good chance. | 你还是有很大机会的 |
[01:36] | This morning I was told that I won’t get my braces off. | 今早我得知 我的背带不能拿掉了 |
[01:42] | I’m never gonna walk without them again. | 我以后都得靠它们走路了 |
[01:47] | I’m never gonna dance again. | 我再也不能跳舞了 |
[01:50] | Ugh, but, hey… | 但是 |
[01:52] | I have no time for regrets | 我没时间后悔了 |
[01:54] | and no time for secrets. | 也没时间保密了 |
[01:59] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[02:01] | He’s gonna be fine with it. | 他不会介意的 |
[02:03] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[02:05] | I will find the right time and… | 我会找到合适的时机 |
[02:07] | I will tell him. | 然后告诉他的 |
[02:11] | Everybody! By the monitors! | 大家伙们 到大屏幕 |
[02:15] | Yeah, you… you look like you’re about to say something. | 嗯 你…似乎有话要说 |
[02:18] | – No? – Okay, great. | -没事 -好吧 |
[02:19] | Everybody by the monitors. | 大家 到大屏幕前来 |
[02:25] | I’m Lorraine Arroyo. | 我是洛蕾娜·罗瑞奥 |
[02:27] | Hey, that’s the sign. | 那是我们的灯牌 |
[02:28] | We had a chance to sit down with the leader and founder of this remarkable team, | 我们有幸采访到这支了不起的团队的领队 |
[02:33] | Walter O’Brien. | 沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[02:34] | That’s the garage. | 那是车库啊 |
[02:35] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence, Sylvester. | 我觉得应该不是巧合 希尔维斯特 |
[02:38] | 197 IQ, statistically one of only four people on Earth. | 智商197 史上排名第四 |
[02:42] | Are you just always thinking of amazing things? | 你一直在想了不起的事吗 |
[02:44] | When did you do a TV interview? | 你什么时候做的电视采访 |
[02:46] | Well, I’m involved in many projects simultaneously. | 我同时在做多个项目 |
[02:49] | But when I use my intelligence for the greater good, | 但当我利用才智 为人造福时 |
[02:51] | that’s when I’m most fulfilled. | 才最有满足感 |
[02:56] | This is the dramatic footage | 在这段惊险的视频中 |
[02:57] | of Walter O’Brien saving the life | 沃特·奥布莱恩拯救了一名 |
[02:59] | of a young boy who’d been trapped in a sinkhole on Zuma Beach. | 被困祖玛海滩落水洞中的小男孩 |
[03:03] | I remember all of us being there. | 我怎么记得我们当时都在啊 |
[03:05] | This is the jack that I used to free the boy’s foot. | 这就是我用来解脱男孩脚的千斤顶 |
[03:08] | The jack I built. | 那是我造的 |
[03:09] | Is it fair to say that boy was saved by genius? | 是否可以说这男孩是由天才拯救的 |
[03:12] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:13] | No. He was saved by four geniuses. | 不对 是四个天才救了他 |
[03:16] | And Cabe and Paige. | 还有凯布和佩吉 |
[03:18] | Is that arm a little sore from patting yourself on the back? | 自夸自擂嘴巴不累吗 |
[03:21] | But as brilliant as he is, | 虽然已经如此天才 |
[03:22] | O’Brien chooses to surround himself with other highly gifted intellects. | 奥布莱恩却选择与其他天才共同合作 |
[03:27] | Less so than himself, of course. | 当然 不如他聪明 |
[03:29] | Math whiz Sylvester Dodd… | 数学天才 希尔维斯特·多德 |
[03:30] | Statistical theoretician. | 是统计理论家 |
[03:32] | Tobias Curtis, psychologist… | 托比·柯蒂斯 心理学家 |
[03:34] | Psychiatrist. Harvard-trained. | 是精神病医生 我读过哈佛呢 |
[03:35] | Master fabricator and genius electrical engineer, | 制造大师 天才电气工程师 |
[03:38] | Paige Dineen; | 佩吉·狄宁 |
[03:40] | and lastly, | 还有最后 |
[03:41] | what O’Brien termed the team’s supernanny, | 奥布莱恩口中的团队超级保姆 |
[03:44] | Happy Quinn. | 乐乐·奎恩 |
[03:47] | Pardon me while I go bury my head in the dirt. | 抱歉 我得去把脑袋埋在沙子里 |
[03:50] | Is it that bad being mistaken for me? | 被错当成我有那么糟糕吗 |
[03:53] | Although “Supernanny” does sound like I change diapers. | 不过”超级保姆”听上去好像我的工作是换尿布 |
[03:55] | We’re gonna be flooded with work. | 我们会接到一大堆工作的 |
[03:57] | Given your astronomical IQ, I didn’t think it was necessary | 鉴于你如此聪明 我从未觉得有必要 |
[03:59] | to discuss the difference between a psychologist and an M.D. | 讨论心理学家和精神病医生的区别 |
[04:02] | I told them you were a psychiatrist | 我跟他们说了你是精神病医生 |
[04:05] | and where you trained. | 也说了你就读的学校 |
[04:06] | It just got lost in translation. | 他们肯定是记差了 |
[04:08] | A few things. | 还记差好几样呢 |
[04:10] | They’re TV reporters. | 他们是电视记者 |
[04:11] | You have to expect some mild inaccuracies. | 肯定会有些不准确之处 |
[04:13] | Can no one see the greater good in this scenario? | 大家都看不到这样做的整体好处吗 |
[04:15] | It’s great for the team. | 这对团队有利 |
[04:17] | It’s great for you. | 是对你有利 |
[04:19] | Your qualifications were stated perfectly, | 你的资质完全没说错 |
[04:22] | and the entire report was a firmly gripped stroke of your narcissistic egomania. | 整个报道完全就拍了你自恋的大马屁 |
[04:32] | You didn’t tell them. | 你没告诉他们 |
[04:33] | You didn’t include them. | 你都没带上他们 |
[04:35] | They only asked to talk to me. | 他们只要找我 |
[04:36] | I-I didn’t even think to ask you guys. | 我都没想过该叫上你们 |
[04:38] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[04:39] | A fresh shovelful of narcissistic egomania onto the pile. | 又体现了你的自恋和自大 |
[04:43] | I did my job. | 我只是在尽责 |
[04:45] | I got media coverage for the team. | 我为团队争取到了媒体报道 |
[04:47] | This is childish! | 你们好幼稚 |
[04:53] | We got a case. | 我们有案子了 |
[04:55] | That is Richard Elia. | 那是理查德·埃利亚 |
[04:57] | Billionaire tech mogul. | 亿万富翁科技大亨 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I know who he is. | 嗯 我知道他是谁 |
[05:00] | And his first impression of us is that we’re idiots. | 他对我们的第一印象是 我们是一群白痴 |
[05:05] | My daughter Zoe. | 我女儿佐伊 |
[05:06] | 10 days ago, she was kidnapped by the La Plaga cartel in Mexico | 10天前她前往墨西哥进行采访任务时 |
[05:10] | while on a journalism assignment. | 被瘟疫犯罪集团绑架 |
[05:11] | They’re an emerging drug gang. | 他们是一伙新兴的贩毒集团 |
[05:13] | Particularly violent. | 十分暴力 |
[05:14] | They’ve killed before. | 他们以前下过杀手 |
[05:15] | They left heads in the street. | 把人头留在街上 |
[05:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:19] | They’re modern. | 他们很现代化 |
[05:20] | Tech savvy. | 很懂技术 |
[05:21] | They like to show off their exploits– murders– | 他们喜欢展示他们杀的人 |
[05:23] | to other cartels via social media. | 在社交媒体上向其他犯罪集团炫耀 |
[05:25] | That’s Advertising 101. | 广告基本常识 |
[05:26] | New kids on the block want | 新来的小子 |
[05:27] | to make it known that they mean business. | 要其他人知道他们不是闹着玩的 |
[05:29] | Publicity whores. | 公关婊 |
[05:30] | Been seeing a lot of that lately. | 最近这种人挺多 |
[05:32] | How did an heiress cross those guys? | 你女儿怎么惹到他们了 |
[05:34] | It’s trite, but when Zoe turned 20, | 老一套 佐伊20岁之后 |
[05:37] | she started saying that I was a capitalist fascist | 开始说我是资本主义法西斯 |
[05:40] | and guys like me were the source of all the world’s ills. | 我这种人是世界问题的根源 |
[05:43] | And we didn’t speak for months. | 我们数月没有讲话了 |
[05:44] | Ten days ago, I get a call from her editor | 10天前 我接到她主编的电话 |
[05:45] | saying she’s down in Mexico, | 说她去了墨西哥 |
[05:47] | wants to blow the lid off this big drug cartel. | 想要揭露一个大贩毒集团的丑事 |
[05:50] | You want us to find her? | 你要我们找到她 |
[05:52] | In drug cartel territory? | 去贩毒集团的地盘 |
[05:54] | There are ongoing, very sensitive | 美墨之间有 |
[05:57] | border sovereignty talks between the U.S. and Mexico. | 十分敏感 正在进行的边境对话 |
[06:00] | The last thing the State wants | 美国不希望我们 |
[06:01] | is us sending in a paramilitary group to rescue a citizen. | 派军事部队去营救一名普通市民 |
[06:03] | Well, they must know who you are. | 他们肯定知道你的身份 |
[06:06] | They know who Zoe is. | 也知道佐伊的身份 |
[06:07] | There must be a substantial ransom; pay it. | 肯定提出了高额赎金吧 付钱就是了 |
[06:09] | I did. | 我付了 |
[06:10] | $2 million via wire transfer. | 电汇了两百万 |
[06:12] | As soon as they got it, | 他们一拿到 |
[06:13] | they called it a “Down payment.” | 就说这是”首付” |
[06:14] | Then this morning, they reached out and asked for another installment, | 今早 他们又要求后续付款 |
[06:17] | due in 10 hours, in cash, | 10小时内 现金 |
[06:19] | delivered to coordinates in the northwest Mexican desert. | 送去墨西哥西北沙漠的一个地方 |
[06:22] | I’ve had my best people working on tracing their communications | 我已经让最得力的手下去追踪他们的信号了 |
[06:24] | and they hit wall after wall. | 但他们却一再碰壁 |
[06:26] | But if you can just locate her, | 但如果你们能找到她 |
[06:28] | even the city that she’s in, I have contractors. | 哪怕是她所在的城市 我有承包商 |
[06:30] | They’ll go in and extricate her. | 他们能去把她救出来 |
[06:32] | Do you have the, uh, the wiring instructions for the ransom money? | 你有赎金的电汇指示吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:35] | Can I see it, please? Thank you. | 能看看吗 谢谢 |
[06:36] | – Sly… – Yeah. | -希尔 -嗯 |
[06:37] | If you keep paying it, | 如果你继续支付 |
[06:38] | they’ll probably string you along, | 他们大概会以此牵制你 |
[06:40] | providing “Proof of life” videos of Zoe | 提供佐伊的存活证明视频 |
[06:42] | in different clothing and locations. | 让她在不同地点穿不同衣服 |
[06:43] | They’ll probably be taken over the next few days. | 或许会持续几天 |
[06:45] | The likelihood is that she’ll be killed within a week– | 但她可能在一周内被杀 |
[06:48] | keeping a hostage is a liability. | 留着人质很麻烦 |
[06:50] | But there’s no certainty of that. | 但这并不能确定 |
[06:54] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[06:54] | Nothing is, uh, certain. | 没什么是确定的 |
[06:56] | I did a sweep of Mr. Elia’s bank | 我搜索了一下埃利亚先生的银行 |
[06:59] | and traced the routing and re-routing. | 追踪了钱的去路 |
[07:00] | The kidnappers made it bounce between 15 countries, | 绑架犯让钱在15个国家之间转来转去 |
[07:03] | but I am 97% certain | 但我97%确定 |
[07:06] | that your daughter | 你女儿 |
[07:07] | is somewhere near Culiacan, Mexico. | 在墨西哥库利亚坎附近 |
[07:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:11] | You said they were good. | 他们真像你说的一样厉害 |
[07:12] | I’ll have my men there in four hours. | 我四小时内就派人过去 |
[07:14] | You will be well compensated for this. | 我不会亏待你们的 |
[07:17] | Mr. Elia? | 埃利亚先生 |
[07:19] | Simply arriving at the airport | 仅仅是到达机场 |
[07:21] | will not guarantee getting your daughter back. | 并不能确保你女儿安全归来 |
[07:23] | But I may be able to pinpoint to the location where she is. | 但我或许能找到她的所在位置 |
[07:27] | But because of the time crunch, | 但由于时间紧迫 |
[07:28] | we’ll need to split up, collect the necessary technology | 我们得分头行动 拿上必要用具 |
[07:31] | and then meet up back in Culiacan ourselves. | 然后自己在库利亚坎汇合 |
[07:34] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[07:34] | If you can pinpoint her location, | 如果你们能定位她的所在 |
[07:36] | I’ll double your fee. | 我会付双倍的钱 |
[07:38] | Walter, can I have a second, please? | 沃特 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[07:42] | Drug cartel territory? | 毒贩地盘 |
[07:44] | You trying to get us decapitated? | 你想害我们被砍头吗 |
[07:46] | Or is this the, uh, | 还是这是 |
[07:47] | opportunity to dazzle some deep-pocket tech mogul with rich friends? | 你迷住有壕朋友的科技巨头的大好机会 |
[07:50] | Yeah, this would fit in nicely to your “PR at all costs” campaign. | 这的确能完美融入你的”为公关不惜一切”行动 |
[07:53] | I have a plan; my plans work. | 我有计划 我的计划向来好使 |
[07:55] | Because time is of the essence. | 因为时间紧迫 |
[07:57] | The cartel’s expecting payment in a matter of hours. | 再过几小时就该给犯罪集团付钱了 |
[07:59] | If you do not want to assist, it’s your decision, Toby. | 如果你不想帮忙 那是你的选择 托比 |
[08:03] | Wow, that’s it… your way or the highway? | 就这样吗 不跟你干就走人啊 |
[08:06] | Walter, that was a local morning news show. | 沃特 那不过是个本地早间节目 |
[08:11] | We have to move fast. | 我们得赶快行动了 |
[08:12] | What is your answer? | 你们到底什么决定 |
[08:15] | How many jets do you have? | 你有几架私人飞机 |
[08:17] | Two. | 两架 |
[08:18] | We’ll need them both. | 我们都需要 |
[08:19] | And $2 million, in cash. | 外加两百万现金 |
[08:29] | Please… don’t. | 别这样 |
[08:32] | It’s just a little sunshine. | 就是点阳光而已 |
[08:33] | It’s just a little reminder that we are 36,000 feet in the air. | 只是提醒我们 我们在3万6千英尺高空 |
[08:38] | Explain how this works again. | 再说一遍这是什么道理 |
[08:40] | Well, these holographic strips | 这些全息条 |
[08:42] | are a fairly rudimentary anticounterfeiting measure. | 是一种很基本的防假币手段 |
[08:45] | Right now, they are programmed with information | 现在 他们内部只含有 |
[08:48] | that only contains the denomination of the bill. | 纸币面额的信息 |
[08:51] | But these strips, when originally manufactured, | 但这些全息条最初制造时 |
[08:54] | had microscopic solar cells implanted, | 植入了微太阳电池 |
[08:58] | so they were charged and programmed with GPS tracking software. | 所以他们被植入了定位追踪软件 |
[09:02] | It was a secret government program to track how money was spent. | 这是政府查钱流向的一个秘密项目 |
[09:05] | We track these strips with GPS, | 我们追踪这些全息条的定位软件 |
[09:07] | stick ’em in Elia’s cash, | 放入埃利亚的现金中 |
[09:09] | the cartel picks up the money, | 犯罪集团拿到钱 |
[09:10] | and then we’ve got a shot to track them back to Zoe. | 我们就可能借此追踪到佐伊 |
[09:12] | It’s a smart idea, Walter. | 这主意很聪明 沃特 |
[09:14] | Butt kiss much? | 这就拍马屁了 |
[09:16] | Walt, | 沃特 |
[09:17] | I have major concerns that Cabe isn’t with us. | 我对凯布不在很是担心 |
[09:19] | Well, he’s the only one who can requisition the strips | 只有他能从财政部征用 |
[09:21] | from the Treasury Department, Happy. | 这些全息条 乐乐 |
[09:23] | He will meet us an hour after we arrive, | 我们达到后一小时他就会跟我们见面 |
[09:26] | the Mexican Federales will escort us into town. | 墨西哥联邦军队会护送我们进城 |
[09:29] | I can handle whatever comes up. | 我能应付一切突发情况 |
[09:31] | Even gunfire from drug warlords? | 包括毒枭枪战吗 |
[09:34] | We’re not going to encounter that. | 我们不会遭遇那种情况的 |
[09:36] | We program the strips; | 我们给全息条编好程 |
[09:37] | we implant them into the money; | 植入钱里 |
[09:39] | and then the professionals track down | 然后由专业人士追踪 |
[09:41] | the cartel and rescue Zoe. | 毒贩并拯救佐伊 |
[09:42] | Done… and done. | 完美收工 |
[09:44] | Perfect. Great idea. | 很好 好主意 |
[09:47] | I’ll be up front. | 我去前面了 |
[09:48] | So I don’t barf. | 免得吐出来 |
[09:50] | We’ve started our descent. Buckle up, everyone, | 我们开始降落了 大家系好安全带 |
[09:53] | and we’ll be on the ground in 20 minutes. | 我们20分钟落地 |
[10:00] | La Plaga has really been consolidating | 瘟疫去年一年 |
[10:02] | their power over the past year. | 都在整合力量 |
[10:03] | The gang runs rampant | 帮派横行 |
[10:05] | and the population is terrified. | 民众担忧 |
[10:07] | For good reason. | 这是有理由的 |
[10:08] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[10:09] | I would lay low as best you can. | 我要是你们就尽量低调 |
[10:10] | We will not be handling any of the dangerous elements of this operation. | 我们不会处理这起任务的危险元素 |
[10:14] | We’ll be in the hotel most of the time. | 我们大部分时间都会待在酒店 |
[10:16] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[10:18] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[10:20] | Uh… what is this? | 怎么回事 |
[10:22] | You are ten miles from town. | 你们离那里只有十英里了 |
[10:23] | The bus comes on the hour. | 公共汽车整点来 |
[10:25] | Usually. | 通常如此 |
[10:26] | Uh… whoa, whoa, whoa! | 等等 |
[10:28] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[10:29] | You can’t just leave us here. | 你不能丢下我们不管啊 |
[10:31] | This uniform puts a target on my back– | 我穿着制服很容易成为目标 |
[10:32] | and on yours, if you are spotted with me. | 你们跟着我的话 也会受到牵连 |
[10:35] | Public transportation is safest. | 乘公共交通是最安全的途径 |
[10:37] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[10:41] | Whoa, ho, hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[10:43] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[10:54] | Well, you heard him. | 大家都听到他说的了 |
[10:54] | It’s safer this way. | 这样更安全 |
[10:56] | Unarmed. | 毫无武装 |
[10:57] | Carrying $2 million in cash. | 带着两百万现金 |
[10:58] | I’d kill us. | 要是我 我就把我们都杀了 |
[11:00] | Not to mention, I didn’t get a good vibe from our escort. | 更别说我对那个护卫兵感觉不怎么好 |
[11:02] | I’m pretty sure I picked up some deceit leakage. | 我可以肯定我被坑了 |
[11:04] | Yeah, well, I’m picking up paranoia leakage. | 我还觉得有人多疑呢 |
[11:11] | Looks like things can’t get much worse, huh, boss? | 看上去事情已经不能更糟了 是吧老板 |
[11:16] | I’ve been trying to find the right time to tell you something. | 我一直想找合适的机会告诉你一件事 |
[11:18] | That’s an impossible and inefficient goal. | 你这个目标不可能实现 也不够高效 |
[11:21] | If you have something to say, then say it. | 有话就直说 |
[11:24] | Guys, I don’t think this is the bus. | 各位 我觉得这不是公共汽车 |
[11:28] | Uh, not good. | 不妙 |
[11:35] | The money! Now! | 把钱交出来 快 |
[11:49] | Walter, I’m dating your sister. | 沃特 我在跟你姐姐约会 |
[12:05] | Well, this reporter is stunned to convey | 本记者震惊地发现 |
[12:07] | that in spite of his stratospheric brilliance, | 尽管沃特·奥布莱恩智力水平极高 |
[12:09] | Walter O’Brien managed to lead Team Scorpion right into a buzz saw. | 他却使天蝎团队陷入了水深火热之中 |
[12:14] | I have no idea how they knew we’d be there. | 我不知道他们是怎么知道我们会在那的 |
[12:16] | You know that friendly Federale who was so worried for our safety? | 那位担心我们安全的联邦军人 |
[12:18] | He got paid off. | 他被收买了 |
[12:22] | He’s upset with me because of Megan. | 他因为梅根的事情生我的气了 |
[12:24] | Or because he just got robbed of two million dollars at gunpoint. | 也可能是因为他被人举着枪抢走了两百万美元 |
[12:26] | Si? | 你好 |
[12:27] | A room under O’Brien, por favor. | 奥布莱恩预定的一个房间 谢谢 |
[12:29] | Un momento. | 稍等片刻 |
[12:31] | I did not set up the federal escort. | 联邦军队的护送不是我安排的 |
[12:34] | We have eight hours before that money | 距离交赎金还有八小时 |
[12:35] | is supposed to be delivered, or Zoe’s life is over. | 不然佐伊就没命了 |
[12:38] | So we can fight later? | 咱俩能以后再吵吗 |
[12:41] | Tabled for now. | 暂时搁置 |
[12:42] | Hey, check it out. | 快来看看 |
[12:44] | Is that the first thing you think of when you think of Mexico? | 一提到墨西哥 你第一个想到的就是这个吗 |
[12:46] | The clock making? | 做钟表吗 |
[12:49] | Buenos dias. | 早上好 |
[12:50] | I got the GPS strips and wired us up a car. | 我弄到了定位全息条 还搞了辆车 |
[12:55] | Why do you all look like hell? | 你们怎么脸色都如此难看 |
[12:58] | Where’s the money bag? | 装钱的袋子呢 |
[13:02] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 逗我呢吧 |
[13:03] | Your Federale, bro. | 你的联邦士兵干的 老兄 |
[13:04] | He’s not my Federale. | 他不是我的联邦士兵 |
[13:05] | He’s fourth-generation CI, handed down from Homeland. | 他是第四代CI 国安部派来的 |
[13:08] | Right. What department of government do you work for? | 对啊 你是为哪个政府部门工作的来着 |
[13:10] | The post office? | 邮局吗 |
[13:13] | Can Elia replace the money? | 埃利亚能把钱换了吗 |
[13:14] | Good luck finding a bank near here | 想在这附近找一个 |
[13:15] | with two million American dollars in small bills. | 有两百万美元小面额钞票的银行 祝你好运吧 |
[13:18] | Just got off with Elia; he’s devastated, | 刚跟埃利亚通完话 他很不安 |
[13:20] | but I convinced him we can get it done. | 但我向他保证我们能搞定 |
[13:21] | Don’t make me a liar. | 别把我变成骗子 |
[13:22] | How are we doing with the wireless? | 无线网络怎么样了 |
[13:23] | Just went up. | 刚设置好 |
[13:24] | He also sent a file to our secure e-mail. | 他还给我们的安全邮箱发了个文件 |
[13:27] | – It’s a new video of Zoe. – Got it. | -是佐伊新的视频 -收到了 |
[13:29] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[13:31] | if the money isn’t delivered to the coordinates by 6:00 p.M. Tonight… | 如果下午六点前 钱没有送到指定坐标 |
[13:34] | That’s today, in six hours. | 就是今天了 还有六小时 |
[13:35] | We can’t get the money in time. | 我们不可能及时把钱送去 |
[13:37] | – Say it. – No. | -快说 -不 |
[13:38] | – Say it. – I won’t say that, okay? | -说 -我不说 |
[13:40] | He knows what executed means. I don’t need– | 他知道撕票是什么意思 我不需要 |
[13:41] | Say it, damn it, or I’ll kill you. | 快说 不然我杀了你 |
[13:46] | They said they’ll send me home in pieces. | 他说他们会把我碎尸送回家 |
[13:48] | Wait, if we can trace the point of origin of the file they sent to Elia, | 等等 如果能追踪他们给埃利亚发送的文件的地点 |
[13:51] | maybe we’ll have the whereabouts of their headquarters. | 也许就能找到他们的总部 |
[13:54] | And then we can do the recon. | 然后我们可以开始侦查 |
[13:55] | If we can locate her, | 如果我们能找到她在哪 |
[13:56] | Elia’s contractors can extract her. | 埃利亚的人就能把她救出来 |
[13:58] | They’re due here in three hours. | 他们三个小时后就到了 |
[13:59] | Ah, whatever server this e-mail was sent from | 他们发送邮件的服务器 |
[14:02] | has a 30-point encryption key that changes every three minutes. | 有着30位加密密码 每三分钟就变换一次 |
[14:05] | So somehow we got to come up with the correct 30 numbers in three minutes | 所以我们要在三分钟内破译30位的密码 |
[14:08] | or it resets and we start over? | 不然就得重新来过 |
[14:10] | You’re really learning. | 你学得真快 |
[14:12] | I won’t say that, okay? He knows what executed means… | 我不会说的 他知道撕票什么意思 |
[14:14] | Ah, Sylvester, that audio is boring a slow hole into my brain. | 希尔维斯特 那个音频真让我头大 |
[14:17] | But I… | 可是我… |
[14:17] | But nothing. | 别可是了 |
[14:18] | Please, just change it. | 拜托赶紧换个别的播放吧 |
[14:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:20] | You’re right. He might be upset with you. | 你说的没错 他可能就是生你的气了 |
[14:22] | He’s gonna have to suck it up, because I know this bird. | 就让他忍着吧 因为我认识这只鸟 |
[14:25] | Aix sponsa, the wood duck, here on its winter migration. | 林鸳鸯 也叫林鸭 正在冬季迁徙 |
[14:29] | Well, it feeds on algae specific to a shallow marsh, | 这种鸟以湿地浅滩的一种水藻为食 |
[14:32] | but average flock size dictates that the marsh | 但鸟群的平均数量说明 |
[14:35] | needs to be at least 60 hectares to be a proper feeding ground. | 湿地至少要60公顷才能成为聚食地 |
[14:39] | Sylvester, you’re insane. | 希尔维斯特 你疯了 |
[14:42] | The Aix sponsa’s feeding ground can be as little as 47 hectares. | 林鸳鸯的聚食地最小可以只有47公顷 |
[14:44] | 60 is way on the high side. | 60太高了 |
[14:45] | You know this bird, too? | 你也知道[认识]这只鸟 |
[14:47] | Not personally. | 没当面见过这只 |
[14:47] | The point is how many shallow marshes | 重点是 在这片区域里 |
[14:49] | are there in this general area between 47 and 60 hectares. | 有多少湿地面积是在47到60公顷之间 |
[14:54] | What we need now is satellite imagery. | 我们现在需要卫星图像 |
[14:56] | Enjoy that coattail ride, O’Brien, | 你就抢功劳吧 奥布莱恩 |
[14:58] | because Sly figured that one out. | 这是希尔想出来的 |
[14:59] | Really? We have six hours to find Zoe, | 搞错没 我们只剩六小时了 |
[15:01] | and we’re fighting about credit? | 你们还在为名分争执 |
[15:03] | Found. Proper size marsh with adjacent barn. | 找到了 合适大小的湿地 附近有谷仓 |
[15:06] | Let’s hit it. | 出发 |
[15:13] | I just spotted two sets of fresh tire tracks heading out. | 我刚看到两排车辙 有两辆车刚离开 |
[15:15] | Most likely a pickup and minivan. | 可能是小货车和面包车 |
[15:17] | Could’ve been a drop-off. | 可能是来送人的 |
[15:18] | No telling how many people are inside. | 无法判断屋内有多少人 |
[15:20] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看 |
[15:30] | It’s clear! | 安全 |
[15:32] | Oh, they absolutely shot the video in here, | 视频肯定是在这里拍的 |
[15:33] | but I mean, we got nada. | 可是这里什么都没有 |
[15:35] | We gotta come up with some clue to where they went, | 我们得找出他们去哪儿的线索 |
[15:36] | or we’re out of here in two minutes. | 不然两分钟以后我们就得离开 |
[15:38] | Time’s wasting. | 时间不等人 |
[15:43] | We got nothing out here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[15:48] | You know, Sylvester has every right to be upset with you, | 要知道 希尔维斯特有权生你的气 |
[15:50] | but you seem upset with him. | 但现在似乎是你在生他的气 |
[15:52] | He thinks it’s because he’s seeing Megan. | 他以为是因为他在和梅根约会 |
[15:56] | You’re not happy about it? | 你不开心吗 |
[15:58] | I’m not pleased. | 我并不因此感到高兴 |
[16:01] | La Fuente de Piedra. | 石喷泉[西语] |
[16:03] | The stone fountain, exciting. | 石喷泉 真高兴 |
[16:05] | No, but it is interesting. | 不 但很有意思 |
[16:07] | According to local lore, it’s water ran red 200 years ago | 当地的传说称 200年前 |
[16:10] | when a conquistador drowned his unfaithful wife here. | 一名征服者在这淹死了他不忠的妻子 水就变红了 |
[16:13] | Or old clay pipes changed the water color. | 或者是年代久远的陶管让水变了色 |
[16:16] | Either way, who cares? | 不管怎样 谁在乎呢 |
[16:21] | That is the most famous landmark in the city. | 这是本市最著名的地标 |
[16:24] | It was very specifically positioned over Zoe’s shoulder in that video. | 在视频里 这个喷泉就在佐伊的肩膀后 |
[16:28] | These kidnappers were smart. | 绑匪很狡猾 |
[16:29] | They wanted us to see it, but not make it too obvious. | 他们想让我们发现 但又不很明显 |
[16:32] | See, not being from here, we had no idea what it meant. | 我们不是本地人 不知道这是什么意思 |
[16:34] | But after the cartel screwed Elia with the first ransom payoff, | 埃利亚第一次交赎金被爽约后 |
[16:37] | They must have assumed | 他们肯定以为 |
[16:38] | he’d hire local mercenaries to come after them, | 他会雇一些当地雇佣兵来找他们 |
[16:40] | and they would know about the fountain. | 这些雇佣兵会知道这个喷泉 |
[16:41] | Why would they lure us here if they weren’t planning an ambush? | 如果不是有埋伏 为什么把我们引过来 |
[16:47] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[16:48] | Get down! Get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[16:51] | Get down, get down, get down, get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[16:54] | Get down! Get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:06] | What we’re looking at are motion-activated machine guns, | 这些是动作感应的机枪 |
[17:09] | but we’re all behind stationary objects, | 我们现在都在静物后面 |
[17:11] | so we’re safe, right? | 所以大家都安全吧 |
[17:12] | Uh, well, we can’t stay here forever. | 可我们不能一直躲在这啊 |
[17:14] | If we move, the gun shreds us. | 如果我们动一下 机枪就把我们打烂了 |
[17:16] | If we stay, whoever’s watching us from those cameras | 待在这不动 从摄像头里看着我们的人 |
[17:18] | will eventually come and get us. | 最终也会来找我们 |
[17:20] | La Plaga set the trap. | 瘟疫犯罪集团设的陷阱 |
[17:21] | They saw us here, | 他们看到我们来了 |
[17:22] | turned on that motion sensor. | 然后把运动传感器打开 |
[17:24] | Walter, you have a plan yet? | 沃特 你有计划吗 |
[17:26] | Just don’t move; let me think. | 别动 让我想想 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:39] | Paige! Paige! | 佩吉 佩吉 |
[17:40] | Oh… Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[17:42] | The fan’s movement’s drawing fire. | 风扇转动在吸引火力 |
[17:43] | Happy, how long can those drums provide protection? | 乐乐 这些大桶还能撑多久 |
[17:46] | That steel’s rusting thin. | 铁板很薄 |
[17:48] | One minute, tops. | 最多一分钟 |
[17:53] | Cabe, can you take out the gun that covers our half of the barn? | 凯布 你能除掉指向我们这半边的枪吗 |
[17:56] | Shoot-out with a robot gun? | 跟自动枪对战吗 |
[17:58] | It’s rotating on a gate hinge. | 它是沿着门铰链转动的 |
[18:00] | Aim for the lag screw. | 朝那个方头螺钉打 |
[18:20] | She’ll be riddled with bullets in a few seconds! | 再过几秒钟子弹就打到她了 |
[18:24] | Paige, on three, you get up and you run | 佩吉 数到三 你就起身 |
[18:26] | in a straight line to me, okay? | 直接跑到我这里来 好吗 |
[18:27] | No, I’m scared. | 不 我很怕 |
[18:28] | You should be. | 你应该感到害怕 |
[18:29] | One… | 一 |
[18:30] | two, three. | 二 三 |
[18:39] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[18:43] | Am I all right? | 我没事吧 |
[18:44] | Well, you are. | 你没事 |
[18:45] | I’m not. | 我有事 |
[18:48] | Okay, what we need to do now is carefully assess our situation. | 我们现在要仔细地评估一下我们的状况 |
[18:51] | They clearly know we’re in town, | 他们显然知道我们在这里 |
[18:52] | they know we’re coming after Zoe, | 知道我们是来找佐伊的 |
[18:54] | so we need to find a new plan. | 因此我们需要一个新的计划 |
[18:56] | Anybody else looking at the time? | 还有其他人在看时间吗 |
[18:57] | We have two hours until the money needs to be delivered. | 离交钱的时间还有两小时了 |
[19:00] | It actually keeps pretty good time. | 这个表时间挺准的 |
[19:02] | Elia’s contractors, | 埃利亚的承包人 |
[19:03] | they backed out; they won’t come into the city. | 他们退缩了 不愿意进到市里来 |
[19:05] | Even armed mercenaries are afraid of this place? | 全副武装的雇佣兵都害怕这里 |
[19:08] | We have to get her ourselves. | 我们只有靠自己救她了 |
[19:10] | How? We don’t have a location on her. | 怎么救 我们都不知道她在哪 |
[19:12] | The welding on the gun’s hinge, | 机枪铰链的焊接 |
[19:13] | it’s smart but rough-hewn. | 很精明 但很粗糙 |
[19:15] | I’m guessing local work. | 我猜是当地的工艺 |
[19:16] | How many metal workers are in this town, you think? | 你觉得这里有多少个铁匠 |
[19:19] | Happy, no one will talk to you. | 乐乐 没人会告诉你的 |
[19:22] | You want to find someone, | 要想找人 |
[19:23] | hit the street, talk to the people. | 就得到街上去问啊 |
[19:25] | I bet you they’re on our side. | 我敢肯定他们站在我们这边 |
[19:26] | They don’t want the cartel on their ass. | 他们可不想招惹犯罪集团 |
[19:28] | I grew up in neighborhoods like this. | 我从小就在这样的社区里长大 |
[19:30] | I can handle myself. | 我能管好自己 |
[19:32] | No, we stay here. | 不行 我们都留在这里 |
[19:34] | I will crack the encryption on the e-mail sent to Elia. | 我来破解发给埃利亚邮件的密码 |
[19:38] | We will find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[19:39] | In our timeframe, that’s nearly impossible. | 从时间上来看 基本不可能 |
[19:44] | There’s another e-mail from Elia. | 埃利亚又发来一封邮件 |
[19:51] | Get down! Get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[19:53] | They were filming us– the cowering Americans. | 他们把我们录下来了 畏缩的美国人 |
[19:55] | We unwittingly participated in an advertisement for the La Plaga cartel. | 我们稀里糊涂地参与了瘟疫犯罪集团的广告 |
[19:59] | That was the whole reason for the setup. | 他们设圈套就是为了这个 |
[20:01] | Social media promotion. | 社交媒体宣传 |
[20:04] | Okay, I’m gonna crack the code, but I need all of your help. | 我要破译密码 需要你们所有人的帮助 |
[20:06] | Where’s Happy? Happy? | 乐乐呢 乐乐 |
[20:14] | Hola. | 你好 |
[20:15] | Habla ingles? | 会说英语吗 |
[20:19] | Do you know who made this? | 你知道这是谁做的吗 |
[20:21] | It’s beautiful work. | 手艺很棒 |
[20:53] | Are you kidding me? | 没搞错吧 |
[20:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:55] | A very embarrassed person. | 一个非常尴尬的人 |
[20:57] | What? | 什么 |
[20:58] | I got kidnapped by a fourth grader. | 我被一个四年级小孩绑架了 |
[21:01] | Now who in America is your family? | 你家人有谁在美国 |
[21:02] | To pay the ransom. | 交赎金 |
[21:04] | Ransom? | 赎金 |
[21:05] | Like the La Plaga cartel. | 跟瘟疫犯罪集团一样 |
[21:06] | They kidnap rich Americans and they make millions. | 他们绑架美国富人来赚钱 |
[21:09] | You will get me in good with them. | 抓了你 我就有钱了 |
[21:11] | I hate to burst your bubble, kid, | 真不忍心戳穿 孩子 |
[21:13] | but my dad owns a failing body shop. | 我爸开的汽修厂可是要破产了 |
[21:16] | Maybe he can give you a ratchet set. | 也许他可以给你一组棘轮 |
[21:19] | This is not funny. | 这可不好笑 |
[21:22] | I’ll shoot you. | 我会开枪打你的 |
[21:23] | Not with a gun with no firing pin. | 这枪没撞针 伤不了人 |
[21:30] | You are clearly a stupid kid, a wannabe, | 显然你很蠢 想模仿犯罪团伙 |
[21:32] | but if you move, it’s gonna get ugly. | 敢动一下 就要你好看 |
[21:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:35] | I have no parents, no family. | 我没有父母 没有家人 |
[21:37] | I just need money. | 我需要钱 |
[21:38] | Believe me, I’ve never done anything like this before. | 相信我 我之前从来没干过这种事 |
[21:41] | Clearly. | 很显然 |
[21:45] | I’m up to 16 characters on the encryption code, but then… | 我破解了16位了 结果… |
[21:48] | I run out of time. | 没时间了 |
[21:51] | Zoe’s running out of time. | 佐伊快没时间了 |
[21:53] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[21:54] | In an hour, the thugs expect their money. | 还有一个小时 绑匪们就要拿钱了 |
[21:56] | I’m getting worried. Where the hell’s Happy? | 我越来越担心了 乐乐在哪 |
[22:00] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[22:01] | I… got kidnapped. | 我 被绑架了 |
[22:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[22:04] | Kidnapped by who? | 谁绑架了你 |
[22:05] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[22:08] | He wasn’t good at it. | 但他不是干这个的料 |
[22:10] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[22:11] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[22:12] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[22:15] | What were you thinking? | 你当时在想什么 |
[22:16] | That I could find someone who knows the cartel members. | 在想也许我能找到认识犯罪团伙的人 |
[22:18] | The kid’s harmless. | 那孩子没有恶意 |
[22:19] | He was just trying to be one of the big boys, | 他只是想像大孩子一样 |
[22:21] | make a few bucks. | 赚点小钱 |
[22:22] | By abducting you. | 通过绑架你 |
[22:23] | Does he know the cartel or no? | 那他认识犯罪集团的人吗 |
[22:25] | He knows the guys who made that gun for them. | 他认识给他们提供枪械的人 |
[22:27] | They’re from the same neighborhood. | 他们住得很近 |
[22:28] | Then bringing a known felon back– that was dangerous. | 然后带回一个众所周知的犯人 太危险了 |
[22:30] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[22:31] | He’s a criminal. | 他是个罪犯 |
[22:31] | There’s no way that he will lead us to whoever has Zoe. | 他不可能带我们找到绑架佐伊的人 |
[22:35] | Actually, Walter… | 实际上 沃特… |
[22:37] | I don’t agree with that assessment. | 我不同意你的说法 |
[22:40] | This groovy little gaming system is anything but little. | 这个时髦的游戏机虽小 但五脏俱全 |
[22:43] | It’s tricked out with voice command capability, | 它装有语言指示系统 |
[22:45] | high-def graphics, | 高清画面 |
[22:46] | fingerprint vibration technology | 还有指纹震动技术 |
[22:48] | that’ll enable you to feel the kickback | 这能让你感觉到 |
[22:50] | of any virtual weapon you fire. | 你使用的虚拟武器的反冲 |
[22:52] | But you can’t experience major league gaming | 但是在不入流的小屏幕上 |
[22:54] | on a minor league screen, so… | 你体会不到高端游戏的好处 所以 |
[22:56] | a high res, 85-inch TV. | 一台高分辨率 85寸的电视机 |
[22:58] | All this and more. | 而且不止这些 |
[23:00] | This can be yours just for playing “Give Up the Cartel.” | 只要你告诉我们谁是绑架犯 这些都是你的 |
[23:05] | You’ll give me this? | 你会把这个给我 |
[23:07] | We got Uncle Sam’s checkbook, kid. | 我们拿着山姆大叔的空白支票呢 孩子 |
[23:09] | Just tell us where the bad guys hang their hat. | 只要你告诉我们坏人的老巢在哪 |
[23:13] | I know you’re torn. | 我知道你很矛盾 |
[23:14] | You look up to those guys– they got cash, | 你很敬仰他们 他们能赚大钱 |
[23:16] | and they grab headlines. | 能上头条 |
[23:17] | But they do it in a very evil way. | 但他们都用了非常邪恶的手段 |
[23:19] | And deep down, I know you’re not anything like them. | 我知道在内心深处 你跟他们完全不一样 |
[23:23] | I’m not sure I trust you. | 我不知道能不能信任你们 |
[23:28] | You better be right, Doc. | 你最好是对的 医生 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:31] | You don’t trust us. | 你不信任我们 |
[23:33] | Here’s how much we trust you. | 但这能说明我们有多信任你 |
[23:35] | You sit in here and think it over. | 你坐在这 好好考虑一下 |
[23:36] | We’ll be next door. | 我们就在隔壁 |
[23:42] | We fresco? | 同意吗 |
[23:44] | Si. | 好 |
[23:59] | How did it go? | 怎么样了 |
[24:00] | He’s considering. | 他在考虑 |
[24:02] | I don’t think this’ll work. | 我觉得没用 |
[24:04] | Shocker. | 真令人吃惊 |
[24:04] | The Genius King doubts his underlings. | 天才之王居然会怀疑他的属下 |
[24:06] | I’m not doubting you, Toby. | 我没怀疑你 托比 |
[24:08] | No. Just my plan. | 当然没有 怀疑的是我的计划 |
[24:10] | Aren’t you the one who says, “We are our ideas”? | 不是你说的”有电子才有身份” |
[24:12] | How about we all stop fighting? | 大家别争了 行吗 |
[24:13] | How about we wait and see what happens? | 先等等 看事情的进展怎么样 |
[24:15] | I know what would’ve happened. | 我知道进展是什么 |
[24:16] | He would’ve helped without you bribing him. | 如果你不利诱他 他本来会帮忙的 |
[24:18] | You’re biased because of your own Oliver Twist upbringing. | 就因为你的童年像雾都孤儿一样 所以你有偏见 |
[24:20] | Besides, what do you know? | 再说了 你知道什么 |
[24:22] | According to the news, you’re just our supernanny. | 根据新闻 你只是我们的超级保姆 |
[24:24] | You’re playing with fire, Doc. | 你这是在玩火 医生 |
[24:26] | I’ll be shocked if it works. | 能起作用就太惊人了 |
[24:28] | It astounds me that I have to remind you all | 我太吃惊了 居然要我提醒你们 |
[24:29] | that I had a medical degree from Harvard | 在你们大多数人还没拿到驾照时 |
[24:31] | before most people have their driver’s licenses. | 我就已经在哈佛拿到医学学位了 |
[24:33] | Oh, really? You went to Harvard? | 是吗 你上过哈佛 |
[24:34] | You hardly ever mention it. | 你可不怎么经常提起呢 |
[24:35] | My point is, I am certain that little urchin next door | 重点是 我很肯定隔壁的小鬼 |
[24:39] | will give us the information we want. | 会给出我们想要的信息 |
[24:48] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[24:49] | And along with all our I.D.s and our cash. | 还带走了我们所有的身份证和钱 |
[24:52] | Told you it’d work. | 就告诉你有用 |
[24:56] | Little bastard’s fast. | 那小混蛋跑得还真快 |
[24:58] | He can’t wait to give our I.D.s to his cartel buddies. | 他等不及想把我们的身份证给他的同伙 |
[25:01] | From his fake gold jewelry to his knockoff sneakers | 从假的金饰和山寨运动鞋就可以看出 |
[25:03] | that kid is dying to be something that he’s not. | 那孩子想变成他不是的那类人 |
[25:05] | And the best way to do that | 最好的办法 |
[25:07] | is to curry favor with the fellas | 就是拍那些家伙的马屁 |
[25:08] | he so desperately longs to join. | 毕竟他那么想成为他们的一员 |
[25:10] | The metallic strips we put in our cash | 现金里的金属条运行得很完美 |
[25:12] | are working perfectly– GPS signal is strong. | 定位信号很强 |
[25:15] | I can’t believe he did this. | 真不敢相信他居然这么做 |
[25:17] | He’s heading off the street, | 他离开了街道 |
[25:18] | into a tenement about two miles from here. | 进了一个离这大概两英里的公寓楼 |
[25:20] | If that’s where the cartel is… | 如果犯罪团伙就在那… |
[25:21] | Hopefully, where Zoe is. | 很可能佐伊也在那 |
[25:23] | Sylvester, can you pull up the schematics for the building? | 希尔维斯特 你能调出大楼的建筑图示吗 |
[25:25] | You think there are county registered blueprints | 你觉得在墨西哥的贫民窟 |
[25:27] | in a Mexican slum? | 会有县登记的蓝图 |
[25:28] | We need to study the layout of that structure. | 我们得研究一下建筑布局 |
[25:30] | Best I can do is Bing maps. | 我最多能调到必应地图 |
[25:32] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[25:35] | Three stories, four units per floor. | 三层楼 每层四个单元 |
[25:37] | 13,000 square feet, tops. | 最多一万三千平方英尺 |
[25:38] | There’s a tricycle in the courtyard. | 院子里有辆三轮车 |
[25:40] | There’s likely civilians in there. | 楼里很可能有平民 |
[25:42] | And from what I can tell, | 而且在我看来 |
[25:43] | only on the bottom two floors. | 平民只住在一二层 |
[25:44] | Look what is wired into the side of the building | 看看在第三层 |
[25:46] | on the third floor– | 墙里都接了些什么 |
[25:48] | cables for ambient light sensors. | 环境光传感器线路 |
[25:50] | They got the whole top level lasered off. | 他们给整个三楼都装了激光传感器 |
[25:52] | So, if they’re all in their apartment, | 所以如果他们都在公寓里 |
[25:54] | they can tell if someone steps on the floor. | 他们就知道是否有人上了三楼 |
[25:56] | We can’t even get to the stairwells. | 我们甚至不能去楼梯间 |
[25:57] | This configuration most likely leads to a central hallway, | 看这个构造很可能会通到一个中央通道 |
[26:00] | and central hallways have guards. | 那里有守卫 |
[26:02] | We walk around the wrong corner, | 拐错一个角 |
[26:04] | we’re dead, and so is Zoe. | 我们就完了 佐伊也会死 |
[26:13] | If we can’t see around the corners, | 如果我们不能拐弯看另一边 |
[26:14] | we’ll see through the walls. | 那我们就透过墙看好了 |
[26:15] | Sorry, Sylvester. | 抱歉 希尔维斯特 |
[26:16] | My souvenir. | 我的纪念品 |
[26:18] | Your souvenir… | 你的纪念品 |
[26:19] | contains a light-receiving diode, | 装着光线接收二极管 |
[26:21] | so when it’s nighttime, | 所以在晚上 |
[26:23] | it doesn’t chime and wake everyone up. | 它不会打钟吵醒所有人 |
[26:26] | We fire a laser pulse | 在走廊一端 |
[26:28] | into the wall at the end of the hall. | 我们把一个激光脉冲射到墙里 |
[26:31] | The pulse scatters in a million directions. | 脉冲会分散到一百万个方向 |
[26:34] | It bounces off any object around the corner, | 它会在角落的周围的所有物体上反射 |
[26:36] | including possibly the guard, who won’t see it | 包括守卫 但他们不会看到 |
[26:39] | because it’s invisible to the human eye. | 因为人的肉眼无法看到 |
[26:41] | The photons bounce off walls, all the way back to that diode. | 光子碰到墙壁后 反弹到这个二极管上 |
[26:44] | Which will be wired up to my tablet. | 这个二极管连着我的平板电脑 |
[26:45] | The tablet’s camera will simultaneously send the data | 平板上的摄像头会自动将数据传到 |
[26:48] | to Sylvester’s laptop in the car. | 车上希尔维斯特的电脑上 |
[26:51] | I have to stay in the car, alone? | 我一定要一个人待在车里吗 |
[26:52] | Would you rather be in the building with the gun-toting drug dealers? | 你宁愿待在有持枪毒贩的楼里吗 |
[26:55] | Enough. Go on, Walter. | 够了 继续说 沃特 |
[26:56] | The laptop will then read | 电脑会读取 |
[26:57] | the configuration of the photon bounceback | 光子反冲的结构 |
[26:59] | and give us a rough image of what’s around the corner. | 我们可以得到附近大致的一个图像 |
[27:01] | It’s easy, so long as this diode works. | 很简单 只要二极管不出什么问题 |
[27:04] | So whether we walk into an ambush | 所以我们是不是会遇上伏击 |
[27:06] | depends on the craftsmanship | 要看这个山寨的汽车旅馆布谷钟的 |
[27:08] | of a knock-off motel cuckoo clock. | 制作工艺怎么样了 |
[27:11] | Effectively, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[27:12] | I will also need some plumbing supplies. | 我还需要一些管道零件 |
[27:28] | We’re about to enter three stories, | 我们马上要踏上三楼 |
[27:30] | about half a dozen cartel members, | 约半打绑架犯 |
[27:32] | a dozen automatic weapons and a few thousand rounds of ammo. | 一打的自动武器和几千颗子弹 |
[27:35] | Not to mention that Paco’s already given them | 更不要说帕克已经把我们的名字和 |
[27:37] | our names and I.D.S. | 身份证都给他们了 |
[27:38] | Probably already seen this morning’s little news piece | 也许他们已经看过早上的新闻了 |
[27:40] | and know exactly what kind of untrained | 清楚知道我们是怎样一群 |
[27:43] | non-mercenaries we are. | 没受过训练的非雇佣兵了 |
[27:45] | Well, no such thing as bad press, right? | 媒体报道哪有不好的 是吗 |
[27:49] | Yeah, well, we don’t have a chance in hell | 我们如果不齐心协力的话 |
[27:51] | unless we start working together. | 什么机会都没有 |
[27:53] | Forget working together. We’ll have to work magic. | 说什么齐心协力 我们要创造奇迹 |
[27:55] | Getting a girl off the third floor | 把一个姑娘从三楼救出来 |
[27:57] | without stepping on the third floor? | 但是不踏进三楼 |
[27:58] | That’s crazy town. | 真是疯狂 |
[27:59] | I’m still concerned about the courtyard. | 我还是担心那个院子 |
[28:01] | It has a five-foot retaining wall, | 它外面有五英尺高的墙 |
[28:02] | which could possibly be trapping us in a death box. | 我们很可能困死在里面 |
[28:04] | Courtyard is the only way to do this, | 我们只能在庭院做这件事 |
[28:06] | So long as Happy took care of her end. | 只要乐乐管好她的部分 |
[28:08] | When have I not? | 我什么时候不管了 |
[28:09] | Happy, don’t question Walter. | 乐乐 不能质疑沃特 |
[28:10] | Didn’t you see the interview? | 你没看那个采访吗 |
[28:11] | He’s better than us, remember? | 他比我们所有人厉害 记得吗 |
[28:13] | Damn it! What about a young girl’s life | 别说了 想想那个年轻姑娘的生命 |
[28:14] | isn’t registering with you? | 这和你们没关系吗 |
[28:16] | You all had ideas on the plan, it came together, | 对这个计划你们有各种想法 层出不穷 |
[28:18] | and now you need to be a team. | 你们现在要做的是成为一个团队 |
[28:21] | We better get our heads on right, | 我们最好脑子清楚一点 |
[28:24] | or we’re not coming out of that building alive. | 否则就不能活着走出这栋楼 |
[28:48] | Diode’s picking up the laser bounceback. | 二极管正在获取激光反冲 |
[28:50] | Sylvester, you getting this? | 希尔维斯特 你看到没 |
[28:51] | Receiving data now. | 正在接受数据 |
[28:52] | Getting an image. | 有图像了 |
[28:54] | There is a man around the corner. | 角落附近有个男的 |
[28:57] | Six feet tall, sitting in a chair, | 约一米八 坐在椅子上 |
[28:59] | two yards in from the corner, | 距离角落大概两米 |
[29:01] | either a dust buster or a gun in his lap. | 他的膝盖上不是一个除尘器就是一把枪 |
[29:03] | Why would he have a dust buster, potato head? | 为什么他会拿个除尘器 你个土豆脑袋 |
[29:05] | Shut it. | 闭嘴 |
[29:23] | Oh, nice. He’ll be out for a while. | 打得好 他要晕一段时间了 |
[29:25] | I take the east stairwell here. | 我去东边的楼梯 |
[29:27] | You take the west. | 你去西边的 |
[29:28] | It’s not a dress rehearsal. Be prepared. | 这可不是什么彩排 时刻准备着 |
[29:30] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[29:31] | Let’s hit it. | 我们行动吧 |
[29:41] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[29:44] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[29:51] | You sure about Sofia? | 你确定叫索菲娅吗 |
[29:52] | It’s the most popular female hispanic name last two years. | 这是过去两年最受欢迎的西班牙女性名字 |
[29:55] | Roll the dice. | 我们赌一把 |
[30:45] | Here goes nothin’. | 赌一把吧 |
[30:46] | Hey, scumbags! | 人渣们 |
[31:05] | Okay, he’s out in the hall. | 好了 他在外面的走廊了 |
[31:12] | I know you’re loving this. | 我知道你喜欢把我踩在脚下 |
[31:41] | Happy! Hurry the hell up! | 乐乐 你给我快点 |
[31:42] | I’m seriously outmanned! | 我一个人寡不敌众 |
[31:43] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽可能快了 |
[31:53] | It’s okay– we’re gonna get you out of here. | 没事了 我们带你走 |
[32:01] | Happy? You there? I lost communication. | 乐乐 你还好吗 我失去联络了 |
[32:12] | While she just waltzed right in? | 就让她这么轻易闯进来吗 |
[32:18] | You come into our home. | 你闯进我们家 |
[32:20] | You try to take what’s ours. | 想要夺走我们的东西 |
[32:22] | Now you’re gonna die with pain. | 现在你就痛苦地去死吧 |
[32:33] | You need to leave town as fast as you can. | 你得尽快离开这里 |
[32:37] | Now! | 快走 |
[32:52] | We gotta hurry up! | 我们要再快点 |
[32:54] | I can’t hold them off much longer! | 我拖不了他们太长时间了 |
[32:55] | Walter, how are you on time? | 沃特 你们那边能按时完成吗 |
[32:56] | Because Cabe is in big trouble. | 因为凯布现在麻烦大着 |
[32:59] | Happy, we’re almost there. Status? | 乐乐 我们快到了 什么情况 |
[33:01] | I’m dangling a human being by a bed sheet. | 我在用床单吊着一个人 |
[33:03] | That is my status. | 这就是我现在的情况 |
[33:20] | All right, Cabe, we got her– bug out. | 好了 凯布 我们救出她了 快撤退 |
[33:31] | Coming in three, two…! | 我来了 三 二.. |
[33:34] | One! | 一 |
[33:46] | Everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[33:47] | All right, we gotta hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[33:48] | Sylvester ever get set up? | 希尔维斯特做好准备工作了吗 |
[33:50] | Just did it– I’m on my way to the car! | 刚做完 我在去车子的路上了 |
[34:02] | You messed with the wrong group of people, my friends. | 你们惹上了不该惹的一群人 朋友们 |
[34:16] | Before you do anything rash, | 在你做出冲动之举前 |
[34:19] | you should know… | 你应该知道… |
[34:22] | You recognize that gun? | 你认得那把枪吗 |
[34:23] | The motion sensor is calibrated to not shoot anything before the door, | 它的动作感应器被设置成不攻击门以前的东西 |
[34:27] | but it will take out anything that moves | 而是对准它另一边所有 |
[34:30] | on the other side of it. | 移动物体 |
[34:32] | And fortunately, that’s the side you’re on. | 很不幸 就是你们那边 |
[34:35] | I improved your gun. | 我改进了你的枪 |
[34:36] | You so much as move a trigger finger, you’re dead. | 哪怕是扣动扳机这么个小动作 你也会死的 |
[34:38] | Lying puta. | 骗人的婊子 |
[34:43] | I can see you’re all scared– that’s good. | 看得出来你们都很害怕 不错 |
[34:45] | It means you won’t do anything stupid. | 这说明你们不会做傻事 |
[34:47] | Like move again. | 比如再动一下 |
[34:49] | So here’s how this is gonna go down. | 接下来这么着 |
[34:53] | My friends and I are gonna walk Zoe right out that door. | 我朋友和我将带着佐伊走出那道门 |
[34:55] | And none of you are gonna do a damn thing about it. | 而你们都不许乱动 |
[34:57] | You try to intervene, | 要是敢干涉 |
[34:59] | it’ll be the last thing you ever do. | 那将成为你人生做的最后一件事 |
[35:03] | Come on. They can’t hurt you. | 走吧 他们伤害不了你 |
[35:06] | I’ve put a 24-hour battery on the motion sensor, | 我在运动感应器上装了一枚24小时电池 |
[35:10] | so, for your sake, | 所以 为了你们好 |
[35:12] | I hope that you and your men | 我希望你和你的人 |
[35:14] | are disciplined. | 都规矩点 |
[35:16] | Now remember… | 记住了 |
[35:17] | your nose does not itch. | 你的鼻子一点也不痒痒 |
[35:20] | Toby. | 托比 |
[35:21] | Coming. | 来了 |
[35:27] | That was really cool. | 刚才太帅了 |
[35:30] | We should get a clear signal in a few miles. | 再过几公里我们会有清楚的信号 |
[35:32] | We’ll call your dad, okay? | 到时我们打给你爸爸 好吗 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:41] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[35:43] | What? Why? | 什么 为啥 |
[35:44] | Just stop the car up there. | 前面停车 |
[35:53] | Give me your watch. | 把你的表给我 |
[35:55] | This is a $5,000 watch. | 这块表值5000美元 |
[35:58] | From the U.S. Ambassador to Paraguay. | 美国驻巴拉圭大使给我的 |
[36:01] | The kid saved my life. | 这小孩救过我的命 |
[36:12] | Sell the watch, buy a train ticket, and move far away. | 把这表卖了 买张火车票 离开这里 |
[36:17] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[36:30] | Okay– vitals are good, but you’re still dehydrated. | 生命体征正常 但你依然处于脱水状态 |
[36:32] | So drink up over the next few days, okay? | 接下来的几天多喝水 好吗 |
[36:36] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[36:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:44] | I’m so sorry about everything. | 真的很抱歉你遭受这一切 |
[36:52] | Um… we should, uh, give them a minute. | 咱们应该 给他们点空间 |
[36:55] | Can I, uh… | 我能不能 |
[37:02] | So, um… along the, um… | 基于 |
[37:05] | along the same lines of, uh, reconciliation, | 基于想要和解的共同意愿 |
[37:07] | I wanted to, uh, apologize for the whole… | 我想要 向大家 |
[37:13] | interview thing. | 对整个采访的事道个歉 |
[37:14] | I, uh, should have made sure | 我应该确保 |
[37:16] | that you were all included. | 你们都参与进来 |
[37:18] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[37:20] | Uh… I just wasn’t thinking. | 我就是没过脑子 |
[37:26] | Distance between family is never good. | 家人之间有距离不是好事 |
[37:29] | I don’t like fighting with you guys. | 我不喜欢跟你们吵架 |
[37:32] | Yeah, I’m sorry I was such a pip. | 抱歉我之前那么混蛋 |
[37:36] | Ditto. | 同上 |
[37:38] | If we don’t look out for each other, who will? | 如果我们彼此不罩着彼此 谁罩我们 |
[37:40] | Right? | 对吧 |
[37:41] | I wasn’t really fighting with anybody, so I’m not sorry. | 我没跟任何人吵架 所以我没有歉意 |
[37:43] | But I’m glad everyone’s made up. | 但我很高兴大家和好了 |
[37:50] | That was evolved of you. | 你进步了 |
[37:53] | So while you’re in the spirit, go talk to Sylvester. | 趁你还在劲头上 去和希尔维斯特聊聊 |
[37:55] | Please– he’s dying inside. | 好吗 他心里难受死了 |
[38:06] | Why aren’t I good enough for your sister? | 我为什么配不上你姐姐 |
[38:08] | I know the obvious– | 我知道看得出来的那些 |
[38:10] | my stress, my anxiety, but… | 压力 焦虑 但是 |
[38:13] | I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[38:15] | Good should count for something. | 好总能算得上什么吧 |
[38:18] | It hurts me. | 我很受伤 |
[38:21] | Sylvester, you are, uh, kind and generous | 希尔维斯特 你很善良 大方 |
[38:24] | and a better human being than I will ever be. | 是一个我永远都赶不上的好人 |
[38:29] | But I have spent a long time preparing myself | 但我花了很长的时间让自己做好 |
[38:33] | for the fact that Megan will very likely die. | 梅根很可能会死的思想准备 |
[38:36] | My research isn’t going as fast as I had hoped for. | 我的研究进展并不如我希望的那样顺利 |
[38:39] | And I don’t know if I can save her. | 我不知道自己能不能救她 |
[38:42] | Now, I can handle the fallout. | 我能接受这个结果 |
[38:45] | But you are not designed to process the pain | 以你的心理能力无法承受 |
[38:51] | that you’re gonna feel. | 这迟早的伤痛 |
[38:53] | Getting close to her is-is dangerous. | 靠近她是很危险的 |
[38:56] | For you. | 对你而言 |
[38:57] | But she calms me, Walter. | 但她让我平静 沃特 |
[39:01] | She makes me feel good about myself. | 她让我对自己感觉更好 |
[39:07] | And I know there’s risk. | 我知道这有风险 |
[39:11] | But if there’s one thing that’s worth the risk, it’s her. | 但如果有一件事是值得冒险的 就是她 |
[39:16] | I’m glad she’s found such a good guy. | 我很开心她找到这么好的男人 |
[39:20] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[39:22] | All right, buddy. | 好啦 哥们儿 |
[39:34] | Sylvester, what are you doing here? | 希尔维斯特 你在这里干嘛 |
[39:36] | I got you something. | 我给你带了东西 |
[39:39] | It’s a cuckoo. | 是布谷鸟钟 |
[39:41] | Slightly used. | 稍有点旧 |
[39:43] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[39:44] | It’s very subdued. | 很温和的感觉 |
[39:48] | What are you doing? | 干什么呢 |
[39:50] | You like to dance. | 你喜欢跳舞 |
[39:52] | So I would be honored if you would dance with me. | 如果你愿意与我共舞 我会很荣幸 |
[40:00] | Love those moves. | 喜欢你的舞步 |
[40:02] | Get up on this. | 起来一起跳 |
[40:04] | Sly, I can’t. | 斯莱 我做不到 |
[40:05] | Yeah, you can– come on. | 你能做到 来啊 |
[40:07] | Sly, I can’t. | 斯莱 我做不到 |
[40:08] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[40:08] | I can’t. | 真的不能 |
[40:10] | Put your feet on my feet. | 把你的脚放我脚上 |
[40:25] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[40:25] | I got you. | 我接着你 |
[40:31] | I’ll support you. | 我来扶着你 |
[40:59] | I just want to thank you… | 我只想谢谢你 |
[41:02] | again, before we leave. | 我们走之前再谢一次 |
[41:05] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[41:10] | So what’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[41:12] | I’m working toward the Karman Line Prize. | 我在为了卡门线大奖做工作 |
[41:15] | $15 million award for aerospace development. | 1500万美元奖励宇航发展 |
[41:19] | I actually know the anonymous benefactor. | 其实我认识这个匿名赞助者 |
[41:22] | I’m on his board. | 我是他董事会里的人 |
[41:24] | I can put in a good word. | 我可以说点好话 |
[41:25] | Oh, I appreciate it. | 很感谢 |
[41:26] | I’d-I’d prefer to win fair and square. | 我还是想赢得公平大方 |
[41:32] | That shows integrity. | 这很诚信 |
[41:35] | How’d you like to come work at my think tank? | 来我的智囊团工作怎样 |
[41:38] | State-of-the-art equipment, world-class labs. | 最先进的设备 世界一流的实验室 |
[41:42] | I’d be insane not to try and bring you in. | 不试着拉你入伙肯定是我疯了 |
[41:49] | That’s an incredible offer, Mr. Elia. | 埃利亚先生 这是很棒的工作机会 |
[41:59] | I’m happy here. | 我在这里很开心 |
[42:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:03] | But please think about it a spell, | 但请你再考虑一段时间 |
[42:04] | because you never know– | 因为你永远不会知道 |
[42:06] | maybe you could be even happier. | 也许自己还会更加开心 |
[42:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |