时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | Reginamoon | 双子草 双鱼小圈 萨萨 安sim |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Reginamoon | 双子草 双鱼小圈 萨萨 安sim |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:45] | The tranquil landscapes often praised here in Belarus | 白俄罗斯广受赞誉的静谧美景 |
[00:48] | may soon give way to rolling tanks and blasting mortars | 可能很快将被坦克轰鸣和迫击炮袭击取代 |
[00:52] | as the century-long border conflict with neighbors | 其与邻国立陶宛和拉脱维亚长达一个世纪的 |
[00:54] | Lithuania and Latvia has reignited. | 边境纠纷再次被挑起 |
[00:57] | With each nation being pledged military support by respective allies, | 而且每个国家都得到了各自盟国的支持 |
[01:01] | Russia, China, Poland, Germany, and the U.S., | 俄国 中国 波兰 德国以及美国 |
[01:05] | geopolitical experts fear | 地缘政治学专家称 |
[01:07] | if a resolution is not reached quickly, | 如果不能尽快达成议案 |
[01:10] | all these countries may soon be at war. | 这些国家可能都很快将卷入战争 |
[01:13] | Flight 5-19, | 519号航班 |
[01:14] | Lax runway bravo is clear. | 洛杉矶机场B跑道无障 |
[01:17] | Wind’s one niner niner at two. | 风向199 2 |
[01:18] | Permission to land. | 可以降落 |
[01:25] | Got an unregistered bogey, sir. | 有架不明飞行器 先生 |
[01:27] | It’s only 500 feet below a 747 heading eastbound. | 在一架747下面500英尺处 向东 |
[01:32] | Establish contact immediately. | 马上建立联络 |
[01:34] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[01:35] | It just… vanished. | 它消失了 |
[01:38] | I’m pretty sure | 我确定 |
[01:38] | I just committed at least three felonies. | 我刚刚犯下了三起重罪 |
[01:40] | And I’ve seen Shawshank. | 我可是看过《肖申克救赎》的 |
[01:42] | I know what they do to guys like me in the big house. | 我知道监狱里的人会怎么整我这种人 |
[01:45] | D block prom queen. | D区的舞会皇后 |
[01:46] | – That’s it? It’s gone? – It’s still there. | -这就没了吗 -还在 |
[01:48] | I hacked the icon and changed its color | 我黑入了图像 修改了它的颜色 |
[01:49] | so it blends in with the background of the atc monitor. | 让它与航空交通管制的监控屏融为一体 |
[01:51] | Basically, I made it disappear. | 简单说 我让它消失了 |
[01:53] | Sudie. | 再见 |
[01:54] | That’s Lithuanian for “sayonara,” which is Japanese for “good-bye.” | 那是立陶宛语的”撒由那拉” 也就是日语的”再见” |
[01:57] | That plane will be effectively invisible | 那架飞机降落在私人跑道上时 |
[01:59] | when it lands at your private airstrip. | 就是隐形的了 |
[02:00] | I am still feeling very uncomfortable with this. | 我对此很不舒服 |
[02:03] | It’s deceptive. | 这是骗人 |
[02:03] | Tensions are extremely high. | 现在局势十分紧张 |
[02:05] | If the world knew that the leaders from Belarus, Lithuania, | 如果全世界知道白俄罗斯 立陶宛 |
[02:08] | and Latvia were flying to the U.S. | 和拉脱维亚的国家元首都飞来了美国 |
[02:09] | and no treaty was reached, it could tip the entire region | 还未能达成协议 整个地区的局势 |
[02:12] | – over the edge. – I understand. | -都会一触即发 -我明白 |
[02:14] | But historically, when governments try to hide facts | 但从历史上来说 政府企图向民众 |
[02:16] | from citizenry, everyone winds up in hot water. | 隐瞒真相时 最终结局都很糟糕 |
[02:39] | You’re still playing with your toy? | 还在玩你的玩具呢 |
[02:42] | This toy is three-dimensional viz-surround software technology. | 这玩具是3D环视软件技术 |
[02:47] | Oh, it’s-it’s green screen. | 就是绿屏嘛 |
[02:48] | It’s been used in hollywood forever. | 好莱坞一直在用 |
[02:49] | Wrong. It can be used on a green screen, | 错 可以用在绿屏上 |
[02:51] | But my software allows you to take various images | 但我的软件 让人可以将来源不同的图像 |
[02:54] | from different sources and layer them seamlessly on top of each other. | 无缝彼此叠加 |
[02:59] | Like colorforms. | 就像卡乐福玩具 |
[03:01] | The kids’ toy. | 小孩子玩的 |
[03:02] | I didn’t play with kids’ toys. Anyway, | 我不玩那个 总之 |
[03:04] | even FBI video forensics | 就连联调局的视频鉴证人员 |
[03:06] | couldn’t detect these images as fake. | 也无法辨别出这些图像的真伪 |
[03:08] | They’re groundbreaking. | 这真的很具有开拓性 |
[03:09] | Good. Because… You’re gonna need to fool a lot of people today. | 好啊 你今天需要骗倒很多人 |
[03:11] | – Oh, it will. – So, speaking of today, | -会的 -说起来 |
[03:13] | did you see my analysis report? | 你看过我的分析报告了吗 |
[03:14] | – Uh, yeah. – Okay. I know what you’re doing, | -看了 -我知道你什么意思 |
[03:16] | So let me be more specific. Did you read my report? | 我说具体点 你读过我的报告了吗 |
[03:21] | Come on. 25 pages | 拜托 25页呢 |
[03:23] | detailing the customs and history of the three countries who are meeting today. | 详细介绍了我们今天要见的三个国家的风俗和历史 |
[03:25] | It’s important. | 很重要的 |
[03:28] | I understand. But, uh, so is this, | 我知道 但这个也很重要 |
[03:30] | and I just didn’t get around to it. | 我就是没来得及 |
[03:31] | Uh, why did you write it anyway? | 你为什么要写啊 |
[03:33] | – I never asked you to. – Well, truth is, | -我又没要你写 -老实说 |
[03:35] | I’m taking night classes. One’s on European history. | 我在上夜校 其中一个课程是欧洲历史 |
[03:39] | Had a paper due. We had this case coming up, so, you know, | 正好要交篇论文 又遇到这个案子 |
[03:42] | I figured two birds, one stone. | 我就想一石二鸟 |
[03:43] | You dropped out of college. | 你大学辍学了 |
[03:46] | I re-enrolled to finish my degree, yeah. | 我继续攻读学位了 |
[03:49] | Uh-huh. Why? | 为什么 |
[03:50] | To learn, For the betterment of myself, | 学习 进修 |
[03:52] | and to set a good example for Ralph. | 也给拉尔夫做个榜样 |
[03:53] | I get that. It’s great that you’re pursuing education, | 这我知道 你追求学业是好事 |
[03:56] | but why European history? | 但为什么要选欧洲历史 |
[03:59] | Liberal arts are complete nonsense. | 人文科学就是扯淡 |
[04:01] | Oh, I couldn’t disagree more. | 我十分不同意 |
[04:02] | The information that you receive is strictly dependent | 你所接收到的信息 |
[04:05] | on the beliefs of whoever authored the textbooks. | 完全要看教科书作者的观点 |
[04:08] | There only four subjects worth studying | 只有四门课程值得学习 |
[04:11] | science and math and math and science. | 科学 数学 数学 科学 |
[04:13] | Okay,So when you meet the Lithuanian president, what will you do? | 好吧 那你见到立陶宛总统时 你要怎么做 |
[04:18] | I’ll say hello and shake his hand. | 问好 握手 |
[04:20] | And that could be disastrous because when you shake the hands | 这可能酿成大错 因为如果你在门口 |
[04:22] | of a Lithuanian in the threshold of a room, | 跟立陶宛人握手 |
[04:23] | it’s considered insulting. | 那对他们是种侮辱 |
[04:26] | If the fate of civilization rests on where we shake hands | 如果文明的命运就依靠我们在哪握手 |
[04:29] | with these people, then we’re all doomed. | 那我们真是完蛋了 |
[04:44] | Hey, hopalong. | 搭车的 |
[04:46] | We’re about to hop along, so why don’t you stop | 我们要上路了 你能不能别 |
[04:48] | watching that movie for the 12th time? | 再看第12遍那部电影了 |
[04:50] | This movie was filmed on the senator’s compound | 这部电影是在参议员院子里拍的 |
[04:53] | where the summit’s taking place. | 会面就在那举行 |
[04:55] | I’m studying the layout of the grounds | 我研究场地的布局 |
[04:56] | ’cause some of the sets are still standing on the property. | 因为部分布景还保留着 |
[04:59] | You already walked the ground with Homeland. | 你已经随国安部的人实地考察过了 |
[05:01] | You’re a fanboy. | 你是个影迷啊 |
[05:05] | Next time, let your horse do the thinking. | 下一次 让你的马来思考 |
[05:08] | He’s smarter. | 他更聪明 |
[05:10] | They don’t make classics like this anymore. | 现在已经没有这样的经典电影了 |
[05:14] | Fanboy. | 超级影迷 |
[05:17] | Hey, you got a second? | 嗨 有空吗 |
[05:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[05:19] | With what? | 什么意思 |
[05:21] | Hand, back. Yours, mine. | 手 背 你的 我的 |
[05:23] | Oh. Sorry, I didn’t even notice. | 抱歉 我都没注意 |
[05:26] | Yesterday, you brushed a leaf from my hair, | 昨天 你从我头发上吹掉一片树叶 |
[05:29] | And on Tuesday you laughed hysterically | 星期二那天 你因为我说的一句话 |
[05:31] | at something I said. | 笑得停不下来 |
[05:32] | How do you know it wasn’t funny? | 你怎么知道那话不好笑 |
[05:33] | I was reading a menu. | 我当时在念菜单 |
[05:34] | Pupu platter? | 中餐拼盘[音似大便拼盘] |
[05:37] | I can’t help but feel something’s changed. | 我总觉得有点什么不一样了 |
[05:39] | Are you referring to our kiss? | 你说的是我们的吻吗 |
[05:40] | Don’t…say it. | 别说出来 |
[05:43] | Kiss. | 吻 |
[05:45] | Almost kiss. | 根本没吻到 |
[05:47] | It didn’t happen. | 没发生过 |
[05:51] | Yet. | 暂时而已 |
[06:06] | That’s Lithuanian President | 那是立陶宛总统 |
[06:07] | Dmitri Kreshenko and his Chief Advisor Mikko Aleska. | 德米特里·克里申科及其首席参谋米科·阿拉斯加 |
[06:11] | Mikko’s a big fella. | 米科真壮啊 |
[06:12] | Over there is Belarus President Boris Sakovich | 那边是白俄罗斯总统波里斯·萨科维奇 |
[06:14] | and his entourage, | 及其随从 |
[06:16] | and finally Latvian President Juris Nikonov. | 最后是拉脱维亚总统尤里斯·尼科诺夫 |
[06:19] | Th-that’s actually Latvian Prime Minister. | 那其实是拉脱维亚的总理 |
[06:21] | Their President’s more of a figurehead. | 他们的总统只是有名无实 |
[06:25] | You didn’t read my report either. | 你也没看我的报告 |
[06:27] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好了 开工吧 |
[06:29] | Director Merrick. | 梅里克部长 |
[06:31] | Ah, Ms. Munoz. | 穆诺茨女士 |
[06:32] | Cabe, this is René Munoz, | 凯布 这是蕾妮·穆诺茨 |
[06:33] | Assistant Secretary, State Department. | 助理国务卿 |
[06:35] | Since there’s a good chance that things could become tense over the next few days… | 鉴于接下来几天局势很有可能变得紧张 |
[06:39] | I’m here to keep these guys | 我来这确保大家 |
[06:40] | away from each other’s throats and at the bargaining table. | 不会在谈判桌上短兵相接 |
[06:42] | Great. Right now we need to get these men in front of the green screens | 好极了 现在我们要带他们到绿屏前 |
[06:44] | and make it look like they’re back | 让他们看起来像在 |
[06:45] | in their home countries and not here. | 自己的国家 而不是这里 |
[06:47] | Anything gets lost in translation, | 翻译上有任何障碍 |
[06:49] | we’ll reach out. | 我们会求助的 |
[06:51] | Understood. | 明白 |
[06:53] | Excuse me. René. | 不好意思 蕾妮 |
[06:55] | Uh, I wrote a report on the historical customs | 我写了一份关于这些国家的 |
[06:57] | and traditions of these nations, if this could be of any help. | 历史风俗及传统的报告 也许能帮上忙 |
[07:00] | Uh, thanks. I’ll refer to it | 谢谢 如果遇到麻烦 |
[07:01] | if I get in a jam. | 我会看的 |
[07:26] | Okay, cut! | 停 |
[07:27] | What the hell is he doing? | 他这是在做什么 |
[07:29] | What are you typing? | 你在打什么 |
[07:32] | Nothing. I’m pretending. | 什么都没打 只是装装样子 |
[07:33] | An eight-year-old with a DVR can slo-mo this | 一个有数字录像机的八岁小孩都能慢放镜头 |
[07:36] | and see every keystroke. | 看清你敲的每一个键 |
[07:37] | If this does not read as real, | 如果这个看起来不真实 |
[07:40] | then all of it was a waste of time. | 所有这些都是浪费时间 |
[07:42] | So can you please stop pretending | 所以能麻烦你不要装装样子 |
[07:44] | and actually type something? | 真的打点什么吗 |
[07:45] | – Thank you, Sir. – Walter, you just need to… | -谢谢 先生 -沃特 你只需要… |
[07:46] | Mr. President, you can type whatever you’d like. We’ll just | 总统先生 您想怎么打字都行 我们只要 |
[07:49] | raise the camera an inch so no one sees your fingers. | 把镜头移高一点 就看不到您的手指了 |
[07:51] | Is that acceptable? | 这样可以吗 |
[07:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[07:58] | He was doing it wrong. And over the next few days, | 他的做法不对 接下来几天 |
[08:00] | we’ll need to make a half dozen of these videos, | 我们还要拍很多这样的视频 |
[08:02] | so I need to nip bad habits in the bud. | 所以我必须把坏习惯扼杀在萌芽状态 |
[08:05] | Me, too. So I’ll be clear. | 我也是 所以听清楚了 |
[08:07] | You do not talk to a president like that. | 你不能对总统这样说话 |
[08:12] | And, you, you do not talk to a president at all. | 还有你 不要对总统讲话 |
[08:15] | I was just trying to help. | 我只想帮忙 |
[08:17] | Want to help? | 想帮忙吗 |
[08:18] | Stay on the sidelines. | 站在一边吧 |
[08:30] | Is it just me, or does this feel like a seventh grade dance? | 只有我这么觉得吗 这好像七年级舞会 |
[08:33] | I didn’t go to the seventh grade dance. | 我没参加过 |
[08:34] | Me neither, but I imagine this is what it was like. | 我也没 但我猜应该就是这情景 |
[08:39] | Typical. | 老样子 |
[08:41] | We sit here in silence while neither of you are willing | 我们在这干坐着 而你俩谁都不愿 |
[08:43] | to extend the first olive branch. | 先伸出橄榄枝 |
[08:45] | We have all traveled the same distance. | 我们都是远道而来 |
[08:48] | I do not hear you making offers. | 你怎么不提出点什么 |
[08:49] | This summit was my idea. | 举行会面就是我的主意 |
[08:51] | That is my offer. | 这就是我提出的 |
[08:52] | I suggest this a year ago. | 我一年前就提议这事了 |
[08:54] | Now it’s your idea? | 现在成你的主意啦 |
[08:56] | Gentlemen, I respectfully submit | 先生们 我提议 |
[08:58] | that we all follow the rules of parliamentary procedure, | 大家都遵循议会议事程序 |
[09:00] | which we all agreed to prior to today | 之前我们都同意过的 |
[09:03] | We also agreed to no more military border maneuvers. | 我们也同意过不在边境进行军事演习 |
[09:06] | And their army has since positioned… | 但他们的军队已经就位了… |
[09:08] | Hey, you know what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[09:09] | Uh, I suggest some honey mead. | 我建议来点蜂蜜酒 |
[09:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:18] | Come on, gentlemen. I know someone here brought the mead. | 拜托 先生们 我知道这里有人带了蜂蜜酒来 |
[09:19] | How else would we toast | 不然等这一切结束后 |
[09:20] | to peace when this is all over? | 要拿什么来为和平干杯呢 |
[09:25] | Drinks are a good idea. | 喝点酒是个不错的主意 |
[09:29] | In these nations, you don’t fix emotional arguments | 在这些国家里 你不能用程序规则 |
[09:31] | with rules of procedure. | 来解决情感争端 |
[09:32] | You grease the wheel with a tradition | 你得用一个历史足够悠久的 |
[09:34] | old enough that they all lay claim to it. | 大家都认同的传统来润滑一下 |
[09:42] | I want her off the grounds. Now. | 我希望她退出任务 马上 |
[09:44] | Like hell. | 不行 |
[09:45] | She just did your job for you. | 她刚刚替你做了你的工作 |
[09:48] | It’s just pouring drinks, but she’s got them working together. | 仅仅是倒酒 她却成功地让他们合作了 |
[09:51] | She stays. | 她得留下 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:55] | Raise your glasses. | 举杯吧 |
[09:57] | Sveiks. | 干杯 |
[10:07] | Mr. President! Mr. Kreshenko! | 总统先生 克里申科先生 |
[10:09] | I’ll get the doctor! | 我去叫医生 |
[10:12] | Mr. President! Mr. Kreshenko! | 总统先生 克里申科先生 |
[10:14] | Mikko! | 米科 |
[10:18] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:19] | I’m an MD. Shut up. I need to hear his breathing. | 我是医学博士 闭嘴 我得听他的呼吸 |
[10:21] | Doc, what the hell’s going on? | 医生 到底发生什么事了 |
[10:22] | Well, he’s been poisoned. | 他中毒了 |
[10:26] | This is Dr. Chong. | 这是钟医生 |
[10:27] | He is a U.N.-certified physician assigned to the summit. | 他是经联合国认证的医师 被派来这次会议 |
[10:29] | You will all pay for what you’ve done! | 你们都得为你们的所作所为付出代价 |
[10:31] | Yashin! | 雅辛 |
[10:37] | Put down your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[10:41] | You’re outmanned and you’re outgunned! | 你们寡不敌众 武器也没我们多 |
[10:42] | Now lower your weapons! | 马上放下武器 |
[10:43] | Actually, uh, Cabe, | 实际上 凯布 |
[10:45] | you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[10:47] | The firepower is… | 双方的火力… |
[10:49] | evenly matched. | 是对等的 |
[10:50] | If everyone were to fire simultaneously, | 假如大家同时开枪 |
[10:53] | then those two gentlemen over there | 那么那边两位先生 |
[10:55] | would kill each other, that marine over there | 就会杀死对方 那边的那位海军陆战队员 |
[10:57] | would take out Yashin, the falling bodies would | 会把雅辛干掉 而倒下的尸体 |
[10:59] | expose those behind them to oncoming fire from the other marines, | 会让后面的人暴露在迎面而来的其他海军的火力下 |
[11:03] | And we would wind up with– excuse me– three dead | 而我们最终会…抱歉…有三名 |
[11:06] | security personnel and three dead politicians. | 安保人员死掉 和三名政客死掉 |
[11:09] | Based on quick vector and percentage calculation, | 基于快速矢量和百分比的计算 |
[11:11] | almost 100% certainty. | 这基本上是板上钉钉了 |
[11:14] | Sylvester, how are my numbers? | 希尔维斯特 我算得对不对 |
[11:17] | Sounds pretty good to me. | 我听着挺对的 |
[11:19] | It’s actually four dead politicians | 实际上会死四个政客 |
[11:21] | if Kreshenko isn’t treated ASAP. | 假如克里申科不能马上得到治疗 |
[11:23] | This was a setup! | 这是个陷阱 |
[11:24] | You brought the bottle. | 酒是你带来的 |
[11:26] | Sakovich poured it, | 是萨科维奇倒的 |
[11:27] | and Juris passed it out. Everyone had access. | 尤里斯传的 每个人都接触到了 |
[11:29] | No one knows what happened, | 没有人知道这是怎么回事 |
[11:31] | except somebody was planning this all along, | 除非有人设计了这一出 |
[11:33] | and the mead was the perfect opportunity. | 而蜂蜜酒则是个绝佳的机会 |
[11:36] | Now, this man needs medical care, stat. | 他需要立即进行医疗救治 |
[11:37] | No one goes in or out of the grounds. | 不准有人进出 |
[11:40] | From here out, everyone is a suspect. | 现在开始 每个人都是嫌疑人 |
[11:43] | We’re on lockdown. | 现在我们处于封锁状态 |
[11:49] | Pulse is dropping significantly. | 脉搏明显下降了 |
[11:50] | Heart rate’s slowed to 42 bpm. | 心率降到了每分钟42下 |
[11:54] | – He’s in bradycardia. – Whatever poison he’s ingested, | -他心搏缓慢 -不管中的是哪种毒 |
[11:57] | it’s taking hold. | 已经开始发作了 |
[11:58] | I have adrenaline in my kit. | 我的医疗包里有肾上腺素 |
[12:00] | If I mix it exactly with the atropine | 假如我将其准确地和颠茄碱 |
[12:01] | and nifedipine, that may buy some time. | 还有硝苯吡啶混合 也许能拖一点时间 |
[12:03] | – How long? – Without an antidote? | -能拖多久 -在没有解毒剂的情况下吗 |
[12:05] | This man will be dead in 90 minutes. | 90分钟后他就不行了 |
[12:06] | We can’t access an antidote because | 我们找不到解毒剂 因为 |
[12:08] | we don’t know what the poison is. | 我们不知道这是什么毒 |
[12:11] | Things might get a lot worse before they get better. | 事情在得到缓和之前可能会变得很糟糕 |
[12:13] | Paige, you did a good job of calming things down earlier. | 佩吉 你之前的安抚工作做得很好 |
[12:16] | Go see if you can settle them down again. | 去试试能不能再次安抚他们 |
[12:18] | I’m gonna go with her. | 我和她一起去 |
[12:18] | Maybe I can read some guilt markers. | 也许我能看出什么心怀愧疚的人 |
[12:20] | If we find the culprit, we’ll have a better chance | 假如我们找到了罪魁祸首 我们就更有可能 |
[12:21] | of figuring out what was put in his drink. | 弄清楚酒里被下了什么毒 |
[12:22] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:25] | We all know what happens if word gets out | 我们都知道 假如有流言出现 |
[12:27] | that there was an assassination attempt | 说在私下的和平会面中 |
[12:29] | during furtive peace talks. | 发生了意图暗杀的行为 会有什么后果 |
[12:30] | Weaponry will be readied, military strikes commenced. | 武器会准备好 军事攻击也会开始 |
[12:33] | And that’ll be the start of world war three. | 第三次世界大战将会开始 |
[12:47] | I know this isn’t good, | 我知道现在情况不好 |
[12:49] | but do we really think a world war can break out | 但一个人口数量排在第89位的国家的总统死了 |
[12:51] | from the death of the president of the 89th most populated nation on the planet? | 真的会引发世界大战吗 |
[12:55] | World war one started because | 第一次世界大战开始就是因为 |
[12:56] | of the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand, | 斐迪南大公的遇刺 |
[12:59] | a man that 99% of the planet had never even heard of, | 一个世界上99%的人都没听过的人 |
[13:02] | so not only is it possible, | 所以这不但可能 |
[13:04] | but it’s happened already. | 而且已经发生过 |
[13:06] | We have to prevent these guys | 我们得阻止这些人 |
[13:08] | from transmitting any communications from this ranch. | 从这走漏任何消息 |
[13:11] | We could piggyback on the wi-fi | 我们可以借用这的无线网路 |
[13:13] | to place our own virtual local area network | 建立虚拟局域网 |
[13:16] | around the entire compound. | 覆盖整座建筑物 |
[13:18] | Like a cyber noose. | 像网络嗅探器一样 |
[13:19] | We’ll capture any e-mails, texts, phone calls | 我们可以截获派对上任何人发出的 |
[13:22] | from anyone on this property. | 电邮 信息以及电话 |
[13:23] | We can’t let them know we muzzled them. | 我们不能让他们知道我们封锁了言论 |
[13:25] | They won’t. They’ll think their messages are being received, | 他们不会知道 他们会以为发信成功了 |
[13:27] | because Sylvester will respond posing as their associates. | 因为希尔维斯特会假装成收信方给予回复 |
[13:30] | Remember back at the garage | 还记得在车库的时候我就说过 |
[13:31] | when I said I was uncomfortable with deception? | 我不喜欢欺骗 |
[13:35] | Still uncomfortable. | 我还是很不喜欢 |
[13:50] | Please, if you’ll just… | 拜托 请你们冷静… |
[13:51] | Can you even read them | 要是你不明白他们说的话 |
[13:52] | when you don’t know what they’re saying? | 还能读懂他们的情绪吗 |
[13:53] | Universal micro-tells transcend language, | 通用的细微表情可是超越语言的存在 |
[13:55] | but they’re politicians; they’re trained liars. | 但他们是政客 是受训的骗子 |
[13:57] | So I’m getting bubkes. | 所以这让我有点瓶颈了 |
[13:59] | If they calm down, | 如果他们能冷静下来 |
[14:00] | I might be able to pick up on something. | 我也许能读出什么来 |
[14:06] | I think I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[14:13] | Don’t keep me in the dark. What are you up to? | 别瞒着我 你打算怎么做 |
[14:15] | Mitzy von Schneiden. | 米兹·冯·施莱登 |
[14:16] | Singer from the 1920s | 20世纪20年代的歌手 |
[14:17] | whose mother was Latvian, | 她的母亲是拉脱维亚人 |
[14:19] | dad was Lithuanian. | 父亲是立陶宛人 |
[14:20] | She studied in Belarus. | 她在白俄罗斯上学 |
[14:21] | They all adore her. | 他们都喜欢她 |
[14:23] | And it’s hard to keep fighting when listening to | 听着你母亲给你唱的摇篮曲 |
[14:25] | the lullaby your mother used to sing you. | 就很难吵起来了吧 |
[14:30] | That’s actually a good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[14:43] | This song is beautiful. | 这首歌很好听 |
[14:49] | If Kreshenko dies, | 如果克里申科死了 |
[14:50] | hopefully a pill-naja-bura | 希望”pill-naja-bura” |
[14:52] | doesn’t keep us from his funeral. | 不会阻止我们参加葬礼 |
[14:55] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[14:58] | Toby, I think I know what was given to Kreshenko. | 托比 我想我知道克里申科中的是什么毒了 |
[15:06] | Cyber noose is trapping a lot of e-mails | 网络嗅探器截获了很多邮件 |
[15:08] | and text messages– all to colleagues back home, | 还有短信 都是给本国的同事发的 |
[15:11] | all of shock and dismay at the poisoning. | 都因毒杀事件而震惊及沮丧 |
[15:13] | Nothing nefarious here yet, either. | 我这边也没什么不法的信息 |
[15:15] | Hopefully this will keep his heart going | 在搞清楚他中的是什么毒之前 |
[15:17] | until we can determine exatcly what we need… | 希望这能让他的心脏持续运作 |
[15:19] | No! | 住手 |
[15:24] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[15:25] | Gallo… what is your man doing? | 格洛 你的人在干什么 |
[15:27] | That adrenaline would’ve killed him instantly. | 这肾上腺素会让他立刻丧命 |
[15:29] | Paige. The… the dust storm. | 佩吉 尘暴 |
[15:31] | Merrick, it all makes sense. | 梅里克 这一切都说得通 |
[15:33] | The guy from Belarus | 那个来自白俄罗斯的人 |
[15:34] | whispered the words pill-naja-bura. | 低声说了”pill-naja-bura” |
[15:36] | That’s “dust storm” in belarusian, | 这是白俄罗斯语里”尘暴”的意思 |
[15:38] | Effectively a curse word in the nation’s history. | 基本上是当地的脏话 |
[15:39] | And it all started with the venom from a snake. | 这一切都源自毒蛇的毒液 |
[15:42] | In 1897, the first war between | 在1897年的时候 白俄罗斯和立陶宛 |
[15:44] | Belarus and Lithuania broke out after what was deemed to be | 爆发了第一次战争 起因是白俄罗斯政府 |
[15:46] | blatant disrespect by the Belarus government. | 当时表现出的极其不尊重的行为 |
[15:48] | I don’t need a book report right now. | 我现在不需要听你讲读书报告 |
[15:50] | She actually has some good ideas. | 她的主意挺不错的 |
[15:52] | Paige, go on. | 佩吉 继续说 |
[15:52] | Okay, so, | 好的 |
[15:53] | the Lithuanian president’s child | 立陶宛总统的孩子 |
[15:56] | died after being bitten by a venomous snake, | 被毒蛇咬伤后死亡 |
[15:58] | and the Belarus diplomats didn’t show up for the funeral. | 而白俄罗斯的外交官并未出席葬礼 |
[16:00] | The excuse was that there was this terrible dust storm. | 他们的借口是当时有场严重的尘暴 |
[16:02] | But that excuse wasn’t accepted, and what followed | 但这借口并未被接受 接下来就是 |
[16:05] | was a four-year war | 长达四年的战争 |
[16:06] | And the tensions we’re still seeing today. | 而且直至今日两国关系依旧一触即发 |
[16:08] | According to Paige, the venom in the boy | 根据佩吉所说 男孩中毒后 |
[16:10] | caused an immediate red spread, hives | 马上造成了大面积红铺 荨麻疹 |
[16:11] | in the arms and neck, just like Kreshenko. | 在手臂以及颈部 和克里申科症状一致 |
[16:13] | If the venom was given to him | 如果这毒液用在他身上 |
[16:15] | as a symbolic “screw you,” then that adrenaline | 是以牙还牙 那肾上腺素 |
[16:17] | will make the venom work faster and kill him instantly. | 会让毒素更快散布 让他立刻毙命 |
[16:20] | You know, Gallo, you listening to these loons | 格洛 你听这些疯子的疯言疯语是一回事 |
[16:21] | is one thing, but now you got the waitress calling a shot. | 现在居然还听女侍应指挥了 |
[16:24] | Are we judging people based on past resumes? | 我们是要按照以往的履历判断人的资历吗 |
[16:27] | Because you were | 你为了付大学学费还曾经 |
[16:28] | a department store santa to help pay for your college. | 在百货里装过圣诞老人呢 |
[16:32] | How the hell did you find that out? | 你是怎么知道这事的 |
[16:33] | Look, the point is, if we don’t get meds into Kreshenko | 听着 重点是如果我们不能给克里申科解药 |
[16:37] | and he dies, it’s our asses. | 他要是死了 我们也得陪葬 |
[16:38] | If you’re wrong, he’ll die instantly. | 如果你错了 他会立刻毙命 |
[16:40] | Yeah, and if she’s wrong, then we had a chance | 但如果她错了 我们有机会 |
[16:41] | to save a president and we didn’t. | 拯救一国总统却袖手旁观 |
[16:43] | Debating this wastes precious time. | 争论这个只是在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[16:44] | Now, Paige, it’s up to you, okay? | 佩吉 由你来决定 |
[16:46] | How certain are you of what you heard? | 你有多确定你听到的是正确的 |
[16:48] | I’m 100% confident in what I heard | 我对我听到的和告诉你们的 |
[16:50] | and what I’m telling you. | 有百分之百的信心 |
[16:51] | Then there’s our answer. | 那这就是我们的回答 |
[16:53] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[16:54] | I started a course of treatment for this man. | 他的治疗方案是我制定实施的 |
[16:57] | I’m finishing the protocol. | 我要完成治疗 |
[17:02] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:03] | That was the only adrenaline I had on site! | 我只带了这一支肾上腺素 |
[17:08] | I trust my team. | 我相信我的小组 |
[17:10] | The safe call was to follow procedure. | 安全的办法是按设定程式进行 |
[17:13] | And if he died, he died. | 他死了就是死了 |
[17:15] | Now it’s our necks. | 然后就轮到我们了 |
[17:16] | I’m gonna arrest President Ssakovich, | 我要逮捕萨科维奇总统 |
[17:18] | but the lockdown pertains to all of you. | 但你们所有人都得留着这里不能离开 |
[17:20] | Nobody leaves the grounds until that man | 在他被救回来或者死亡之前 |
[17:22] | is either saved or he’s dead. | 没人可以离开这里 |
[17:25] | ’cause I am not eating this bullet alone | 因为如果事情变得走投无路 |
[17:27] | if this goes south. | 我肯定要拉几个垫背的 |
[17:33] | Forget Homeland, he should work for the Treasury | 他不该是国安部的 看他推卸责任的样子 |
[17:35] | the way he passes the buck. | 他应该去财政部上班 |
[17:36] | Focus. We have barely an hour, | 集中注意力 我们只有不到一个小时的时间 |
[17:38] | and we don’t know what kind of venom we’re dealing with. | 而且还不知道我们要对付的是什么毒 |
[17:40] | There are numerous deadly Eastern European snakes, | 剧毒的东欧毒蛇不计其数 |
[17:43] | several of which can cause reddish hives. | 其中有好几种能导致红色荨麻疹 |
[17:45] | Sly, Toby,You figure out | 希尔 托比 你们查查看 |
[17:47] | what kind of Belarusian snake we’re looking for. | 我们对付的是什么品种的白俄罗斯蛇 |
[17:48] | Happy, Paige, and I– | 我 乐乐还有佩吉– |
[17:49] | we’ll go down to the reptile sanctuary down the PCH. | 我们会去1号州道的爬行动物保育园 |
[17:52] | Then when we get there, you can tell us | 我们到那时 你们可以告诉我们 |
[17:53] | what kind of snake we need to procure. | 我们要找到是什么蛇 |
[17:55] | Then we’ll make an antidote with its venom. | 然后我们会用它的毒液制作解药 |
[17:57] | You heard Merrick. No one’s going anywhere. | 梅里克说了 没人能离开这里 |
[18:01] | I think I have a way around that. | 我想我有办法出去 |
[18:11] | Zoom in, camera one, north gate. | 一号摄像头放大 北门 |
[18:15] | Someone’s taking pictures. | 有人在拍照 |
[18:17] | – Get Director Merrick. – Sir. | -去找梅里克部长 -是 长官 |
[18:26] | Oh, they bought it. | 他们信了 |
[18:27] | Great, just-just keep that camera in front of your face. | 很好 继续用照相机挡住脸 |
[18:29] | Come and get me, dummies. | 来抓我啊 白痴们 |
[18:30] | All corps to the north gate. Now! | 所有士兵马上到北门 |
[18:36] | – All right, come on. Hustle. – Where we going? | -很好 快 快走 -我们去哪 |
[18:38] | – Right here. – Okay, hurry. | -这边 -好 快 |
[18:40] | Okay, come on. | 快来 |
[18:41] | Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up. Come on. | 快 快 快点 快进来 |
[18:45] | Cabe, I do not mean to rush you, but if they come back here | 凯布 我不想催你 但如果他们回来这里 |
[18:47] | – and we’re trapped… – It’s in here somewhere. | -而我们被困住了… -就在这的某个地方 |
[18:49] | DVD commentary on Blackrock Shootout said they left intact | 《贝莱德枪战》的DVD评论说他们完整保留了 |
[18:52] | the secret door the deputy used to escape. | 当时副警长逃脱的密门 |
[18:55] | Pays to be a fanboy. | 这就是做影迷的好处 |
[18:57] | All right, head east over that hill; | 好了 从那座山往东走 |
[18:58] | there should be a trail, take you to a road. | 应该有条小径通到大路 |
[19:00] | Now go get us a snake. | 现在去抓蛇吧 |
[19:03] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[19:04] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 咱们走 |
[19:08] | Sir! | 长官 |
[19:11] | I checked the perimeter from that bluff. | 我从那边的悬崖上观测过了 |
[19:12] | There’s no sign of anyone, not even vehicle tracks. | 没有人迹 连车辆行驶的痕迹都没有 |
[19:15] | Well, he’s got to be here somewhere. | 他肯定躲在某个地方 |
[19:16] | It’s not like the guy just appeared and disappeared. | 一个人不可能凭空出现又凭空消失 |
[19:20] | Son of a bitch. | 见鬼 |
[19:22] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[19:24] | I don’t want any evidence of what we’ve been up to. | 我可不想留下我们所作所为的任何证据 |
[19:26] | Gallo! | 格洛 |
[19:29] | You two, get out. | 你们俩 出去 |
[19:33] | Ooh, Cabe’s in trouble. | 凯布摊上大事了 |
[19:35] | Do you have stockholm syndrome? | 你有斯德哥尔摩症候群症吗 |
[19:38] | Just do whatever these eggheads say? | 对这些书呆子们言听计从 |
[19:40] | What you did is insubordination, borderline treason. | 你不听从上级指挥 所作所为简直就是叛国 |
[19:43] | I made a choice to save a man’s life. | 我这么做是为了救人 |
[19:44] | No, you made a choice to defy me and to back them. | 不 你这么做是为了反抗我 支持他们 |
[19:47] | You don’t work as closely with Scorpion as I do. | 你没像我这样和天蝎的成员们一起共事过 |
[19:49] | You just don’t know how they go about things. | 你只是不知道他们是怎么处理事情的 |
[19:51] | I know that you’ve been mesmerized | 我知道从你遇到这个叫沃特的孩子起 |
[19:52] | by this kid Walter from the minute you met him. | 你就被迷惑了 |
[19:54] | I’m no more mesmerized by him than you are threatened. | 比起我被迷惑 你更感觉到被威胁了 |
[19:57] | And our job is to protect people, | 我们的工作是保护民众 |
[19:59] | not our own backsides. | 而不是自保 |
[20:01] | Now, let me ask you a question. | 现在我来问你 |
[20:03] | You think that you and Walter would be such great pals | 你觉得如果沃特知道你用让他做的软件 |
[20:06] | if he knew what really happened in Baghdad | 到底对巴格达做了什么 |
[20:08] | with that software you had him make? | 你们的关系还会这么好吗 |
[20:10] | What if I tell him? | 如果我告诉他事情会怎样 |
[20:13] | Let me be clear. | 让我澄清一下 |
[20:16] | What Walter knows | 沃特知道什么 |
[20:18] | and what he needs to know is up to me. | 他需要知道什么 都由我说了算 |
[20:21] | If you disclose anything to him, you and I will have a problem | 如果你敢向他透露半个字 不论级别怎样 |
[20:24] | where rank doesn’t come into play. | 我们俩之间都会有大问题 |
[20:28] | Do you copy? | 懂了吗 |
[20:38] | Not sure where we are, | 我不确定我们在哪 |
[20:39] | but I know it’s nowhere near the reptile sanctuary. | 但我知道肯定离爬行动物保育所很远 |
[20:42] | Now what? Hitchhike? | 现在怎么办 搭便车 |
[20:44] | I’m not showing leg. | 我可不会露腿来拦车 |
[20:45] | No, there’s no time to hitchhike. | 不 没时间等便车了 |
[20:48] | Happy, I hear a truck. Quick. | 乐乐 我听到卡车的声音了 快 |
[20:51] | Punch me in the nose. | 照着我的鼻子来一拳 |
[20:52] | Finally. | 终于让我等到了 |
[20:55] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[21:00] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[21:12] | Hey, man, you okay? | 哥们 你还好吗 |
[21:13] | Not really. I was hiking, and I fell on my face. | 不太好 我正在远足 摔了个狗啃泥 |
[21:15] | Have you got any ice? | 你车上有冰吗 |
[21:16] | Some ice? Yeah, yeah, sure. Come around back. | 冰 有的有的 到后面来 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:25] | Hey. | 过来 |
[21:28] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[21:29] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:30] | Here’s your ice. | 给你冰 |
[21:31] | Thank you. Also, sorry. | 多谢 另外我很抱歉 |
[21:33] | – What’s up? – Hit it, Happy! | -什么 -开车 乐乐 |
[21:35] | We’ll return it! | 我们会还给你的 |
[21:36] | Official government business! | 政府公务紧急征用 |
[21:40] | Okay, so we get to the reptile sanctuary… | 好吧 接下来我们去爬行动物保护区 |
[21:44] | find the curator, have him get us the right snake. | 找到管理员 让他帮我们找到那种蛇 |
[21:47] | Yeah, what are we gonna do? | 你打算怎么跟他说 |
[21:48] | We gonna tell him someone we know, but can’t disclose, | 是不是告诉他某个不能具名的人士 |
[21:51] | has been bitten by a deadly snake | 被一条不知道是不是本地区的 |
[21:52] | that may or may not be native to this area, | 致命毒蛇咬伤了 生命垂危 |
[21:55] | and he just has to trust us and give us that snake, | 然后他就会信了我们 交出毒蛇 |
[21:57] | even though venomous snakes are regulated by the state, | 哪怕剧毒蛇种是国家管制生物 |
[22:00] | and giving us one could land him in prison? | 随便给人会害他坐牢么 |
[22:02] | Oh, you got a better idea? | 那你想个天才主意出来 |
[22:04] | – We steal the snake. – We steal the snake. | -把蛇偷出来 -把蛇偷出来 |
[22:13] | This is a violation of the Geneva Convention. | 这是对《日内瓦公约》的公然践踏 |
[22:15] | So is assassination. | 刺杀他国领导人也是 |
[22:17] | You pig! | 你这猪猡 |
[22:18] | I will kill you for what you’ve done! | 我要让你一命抵一命 |
[22:20] | Now, I told you once, | 我警告过你 |
[22:22] | you keep cool, | 你给我冷静点 |
[22:23] | or I’ll cuff you right alongside these men. | 否则我把你跟他们一起铐着 |
[22:39] | There are too many Belarusian snakes. | 白俄罗斯的蛇种类太多了 |
[22:41] | There’s no way to know which one it is. | 根本查不出来是哪一种 |
[22:43] | Is that what you’re gonna tell Walter when we call him? | 过会儿联系沃特时我们就告诉他这个吗 |
[22:45] | I don’t know anything about snakes. | 我根本就不了解蛇 |
[22:47] | This wasn’t even my idea. | 这压根就不是我个人的主意 |
[22:48] | Ah, ah, there’s no “I” in Scorpion. | 天蝎俩字里就没有个人 |
[22:52] | It’s a figure of speech. | 我就是打个比方 |
[22:54] | Cyber noose just got another text. This one’s from Mikko. | 网络嗅探器检测到一条短信 是米科发的 |
[22:56] | I’m putting it in the translator now. | 我让翻译器翻译过来 |
[22:59] | “Everything is in place, moving forward”? | “一切就绪 执行下一步” |
[23:03] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 听着不像是好事 |
[23:04] | You know, it’s ambiguous. It could mean nothing. | 看着挺模糊的 可能也没什么 |
[23:05] | The man’s president is dying. He’s not gonna send | 这人的总统都快死了 他怎么会 |
[23:07] | an international text to someone that means nothing. | 发一条什么都没说的国际长途废话短信 |
[23:09] | That’s ambiguous on purpose, | 他是故意这么模糊的 |
[23:10] | – but it means something. – What? | -背后肯定有目的 -什么 |
[23:13] | You think Mikko could be the one who slipped his boss a mickey? | 不会是米科给他的老大下的毒吧 |
[23:17] | The text was meant for someone named | 短信是发给一个名叫 |
[23:19] | Eras Ilgauskas, and a quick search shows that | 厄拉斯·伊戈斯卡斯的人 搜索结果显示 |
[23:22] | he’s a wealthy manufacturer in | 他是个靠军火制造贩卖 |
[23:23] | artillery production and distribution. | 发了家的富商 |
[23:25] | You think Mikko could be in the weapons game with him? | 你觉得米科是不是加入了他的武器生意 |
[23:28] | That would explain why he did something | 这倒能解释他为什么要 |
[23:29] | that could cause World War Three. | 引发第三次世界大战 |
[23:31] | If Kreshenko signs that peace treaty, then there’s no war, | 如果克里申科签了和约 大战就打不起来 |
[23:33] | and if there’s no war, there’s no weapons to sell. | 如果没有仗打 武器就没得卖 |
[23:35] | We arrested the wrong guys. | 我们抓错了人 |
[23:37] | And we’re looking for the wrong type of snake. | 而且我们也找错了蛇种 |
[23:39] | Killer’s not from Belarus. | 不是白俄罗斯的毒蛇 |
[23:40] | We need something from the Lithuanian region. | 我们需要查找立陶宛地区的毒蛇 |
[23:41] | That’s where Mikko’s from. | 米科就来自那里 |
[23:43] | And there’s only one snake | 而只有这一种蛇 |
[23:44] | that matches our specific set of symptoms. | 能匹配我们见到的中毒症状 |
[23:46] | The adder. | 蝰蛇 |
[23:57] | Toby says we got the wrong guys. | 托比说我们抓错了人 |
[23:58] | It was Kreshenko’s advisor. | 真凶是克里申科的顾问 |
[23:59] | The snake we’re looking for is the adder. | 我们要找的蛇是蝰蛇 |
[24:01] | I hacked the sanctuary’s schematics. | 我把保护区的平面图黑了出来 |
[24:02] | The best route to the snake is the side employees’ entrance. | 通往那种蛇的最近路线是员工通道 |
[24:05] | Once in, to avoid security, | 进去之后如果想避开安保摄像头 |
[24:06] | you’re gonna have to use the cross beams | 你就得从展览区上面的横梁上 |
[24:07] | above the displays. | 爬过去了 |
[24:09] | I didn’t design the building, man. | 这建筑不是我设计的 哥们 |
[24:14] | We can still communicate within the cyber noose, | 我们可以在网络嗅探系统内部交流 |
[24:16] | so we need to respond to his text. | 所以我们得回复他的短信 |
[24:18] | There’s no way Mikko doesn’t expect to hear back from him, | 米科肯定在等他那刺杀行动的同伙 |
[24:21] | a co-conspirator in an assassination. | 回复他的短信 |
[24:23] | – If he doesn’t, he’ll get suspicious. – What do I say? | -如果没回话 他会起疑的 -我怎么说 |
[24:25] | Uh, needs to be ambiguous, as well. | 也要跟他一样模糊 |
[24:27] | Just confirmation of receipt. | 就是确认你收到信息了 |
[24:29] | That’s what they would’ve planned. | 他们肯定是这么约定的 |
[24:30] | Okay. How about “Thank you”? | 好吧 说”谢谢你”怎么样 |
[24:32] | Sure. Why don’t you put a thumbs up emoticon at the end of it, too? | 行啊 不如后面再加个竖大拇指的表情 |
[24:35] | Just send “Confirmed”. | 就说”收到”就行 |
[24:37] | No. Send… “Okay”” | 不 说”好的” |
[24:40] | No! Send “Okay. Confirmed”” | 不不 说”好的 收到” |
[24:44] | – You’re confusing me. – Just send “Confirmed”. | -我听晕了 -就说”收到”吧 |
[24:46] | That’s it. Just send that. | 就这样 就发这个 |
[24:48] | – Sent. You think he’ll buy it? – Yeah. | -发送完毕了 他会信吗 -肯定啊 |
[24:50] | Unless they had a specific code word planned in advance. | 除非他们提前约好了一套暗语 |
[24:53] | Let’s go tell Cabe we got our guy. | 我们告诉凯布我们查出真凶了 |
[24:59] | I think they had a code word. | 看来他们的确约了暗语 |
[25:00] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[25:02] | No. That’s the running of the bulls in Ventura. | 不是 那是文图拉的公牛在散步 |
[25:03] | – Yes, it’s him! – Okay. | -废话当然是他 -好吧 |
[25:05] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我该怎么做 该怎么做 |
[25:10] | You are the computer experts, no? | 你们不是电脑专家吗 |
[25:13] | No. | 不是 |
[25:19] | We dabble. | 三脚猫功夫而已 |
[25:20] | Give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[25:22] | Easy, Mongo. | 放松 老兄 |
[25:25] | I know you texted me! | 我知道你给我发短信了 |
[25:29] | Hit him, Sly! | 打他 希尔 |
[25:30] | – Okay! – Hit him! I got him! | -没问题 -打他 我制住他了 |
[25:41] | Stop! U.S. Marine! | 站住 美国海军陆战队 |
[25:44] | He’s the assassin! | 他是杀手 |
[25:46] | Got eyes on him! | 盯着他了 |
[25:49] | Are you okay, Sly? | 你还好吧 希尔 |
[25:51] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:52] | You guys all right? | 你们都还好吧 |
[25:53] | It was Mikko. | 是米科干得 |
[25:55] | He framed those Belarus boys. | 他陷害了那些白俄罗斯人 |
[25:57] | Big guy’s fast. | 跑得倒挺快 |
[26:03] | Welcome, gang. | 欢迎 伙计们 |
[26:04] | Got a lot of neat stuff to see and learn today, | 今天能见识到不少 |
[26:06] | so head on in. | 进来吧 |
[26:07] | Just follow these footprints. | 沿着脚印走 |
[26:08] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[26:10] | Can you help me? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[26:11] | I am the teacher’s assistant with this class, | 我是这个班的助教 |
[26:14] | but I… I’m so terrified of snakes, and I was… | 但我很怕蛇 所以 |
[26:19] | C-Can you stand with me during your presentation, please? | 你解说的时候能站我边上陪我吗 |
[26:22] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[26:23] | Um, sure, yeah. | 好的 可以 |
[26:25] | I won’t leave your side if you don’t want me to. | 你不让我走我就寸步不离 |
[26:27] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:29] | You’re such a smart, brave man. | 你真机智 好勇敢 |
[26:30] | I’m so lucky to have someone like you looking after me. | 有你这样的人照顾我真是太幸运了 |
[26:33] | How long have you worked here? | 你在这工作多久了 |
[26:37] | Your friend better get back here with that venom soon. | 你的朋友最好赶紧带着毒液回来 |
[26:39] | He’s almost gone. | 他快不行了 |
[26:51] | Happy, | 乐乐 |
[26:52] | am I getting any closer? | 我有接近吗 |
[26:55] | All I can see | 我现在只能看到 |
[26:56] | are a bunch of turtles. | 一大堆乌龟 |
[26:59] | Hang a left. | 左拐 |
[27:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:04] | Got snakes? | 看到蛇了吗 |
[27:06] | Mm, yeah, getting there. | 看到了 快到了 |
[27:08] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[27:09] | Sure. | 是的 |
[27:10] | Are you scared of snakes? | 你是怕蛇吗 |
[27:12] | Oh, no. | 不啊 |
[27:13] | Walter, I’ve seen you diffuse a bomb. | 沃特 我见过你拆炸弹 |
[27:15] | That risk was calculable. | 那个危险性可以预算出来 |
[27:18] | You cannot predict what a wild animal will do. | 但野生动物的行为可算不了 |
[27:24] | I’m just gonna reach down, | 我要下去了 |
[27:25] | scoop up the snake and then get out. | 把蛇捞起来就撤 |
[27:28] | Limited risk. | 危险指数不高 |
[27:29] | I will be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[27:31] | Okay, you have to make sure you don’t harm the snake | 但你得确保你抓蛇的时候 |
[27:33] | when you retrieve it. | 不会伤到蛇 |
[27:34] | Do you want to change places? | 你想要代劳吗 |
[27:36] | Hell no. Those things are deadly. | 鬼才要 那玩意要人命的 |
[27:37] | Okay, kids. If I could have everybody at this window over here. | 好了 孩子们 都聚到这个橱窗来 |
[27:40] | If everyone stays quiet, I can tell you about | 要是大家保持安静 我就跟你们讲讲 |
[27:43] | the over 40 breeds of venomous snakes that we have here. | 这里面的四十多种毒蛇 |
[27:46] | Now, many of these snakes come from a tropical, | 这里面很多蛇是从热带来的 |
[27:49] | wet climate, but since SoCal is a desert, | 生存气候湿润 但南加州是一片沙漠 |
[27:52] | who would like to make our snakes feel more at home? | 谁想让蛇们有回家的感觉 |
[27:54] | Me! Me! | 我 我 |
[27:55] | You certainly look like a snake lover. | 你一看就喜欢蛇 |
[27:57] | Press that little red button and see what happens. | 按下这个红按钮看看会发生什么 |
[27:59] | I don’t have a good feeling about this. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[28:02] | You made it rain! | 下雨了 |
[28:08] | Let’s make our way to the exit, kids. Call security! | 孩子们快去出口 叫警卫来 |
[28:10] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[28:12] | Okay. Not good. | 不妙 |
[28:15] | Oh, boy. A deadly snake. | 老天 致命毒蛇 |
[28:28] | Walter, don’t move. | 沃特 别动 |
[28:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:31] | We need a tan snake with a zigzag pattern along its back. | 我们要找一条棕褐色背后有之字形条纹的蛇 |
[28:34] | I think that’s the one, the one that’s near your business. | 好像是那条 那个离你胯下最近的 |
[28:38] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[28:40] | There’s a tan snake | 那边树上有条棕褐色 |
[28:41] | with a different zigzag pattern in this tree. | 背后有不同之字形条纹的蛇 |
[28:43] | Which one do we want? | 我们要哪条 |
[28:45] | How the hell should I know? I’m a mechanic. | 我怎么知道 我只是个机械师 |
[28:47] | Can we try and capture both of them, | 那能试试把两条都抓住 |
[28:49] | make antidotes out of both venom, see which one works? | 用两种毒液做两个解毒剂 看哪个能成 |
[28:51] | No. There is barely enough time to make one antivenom. | 做一个解毒剂的时间都很紧张 |
[28:56] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[28:58] | Uh, are you doing what I think you’re doing? | 你要做我认为你要做的吗 |
[29:00] | What? | 什么 |
[29:01] | Wait. Walter, what are you doing? | 等等 沃特 你要干什么 |
[29:03] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[29:04] | what are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[29:05] | Process of elimination is our most efficient | 排除法是我们现在最有效的 |
[29:08] | path. | 法子了 |
[29:09] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[29:15] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[29:21] | I think we’ve got the right snake. | 我想我们抓对蛇了 |
[29:25] | Okay, move. | 好了 快走 |
[29:34] | Watch the snake. | 小心蛇 |
[29:36] | What the hell is the plan here? | 接下来怎么办 |
[29:38] | To make an antidote, | 制造解药 |
[29:39] | we need a host to inject a little bit of venom into, | 我们需要给宿主注射一点毒液 |
[29:41] | not enough to kill it, but enough to develop antibodies. | 不足以杀死它 但是却会让它产生抗体 |
[29:45] | There. | 看这 |
[29:45] | That’s our host. | 这就是我们的宿主 |
[29:48] | Yeah. I’m on it. | 我来搞定 |
[29:51] | One ferret coming up! | 雪貂来了 |
[29:52] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不不不 |
[30:06] | Come on! Don’t be stingy! | 快点 别那么小气 |
[30:10] | Okay, I think I got enough. Uh, yeah. I got enough. | 我觉得我已经够了 够了 |
[30:12] | How are you still functioning | 你怎么没事 |
[30:13] | while Kreshenko’s barely alive? | 克里申科都快死了 |
[30:16] | Because I’m younger. | 因为我更年轻 |
[30:18] | But we have to get back to the ranch fast. Happy. | 但是我们得赶紧回到农场 乐乐 |
[30:21] | Hey, I’m doing 90 in a burrito truck. Cut me some slack. | 我的小货车都开到了90迈 饶了我吧 |
[30:24] | Okay, hold him still. | 抓住它 |
[30:25] | Wait, is this gonna hurt him? | 等等 这会伤到它吗 |
[30:27] | I’m so glad that you’re concerned about the ferret. | 很开心你关心这个雪貂 |
[30:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:30] | Okay, buddy. | 好了伙计 |
[30:30] | Help me out here. | 帮个忙吧 |
[31:17] | Next time… | 下次 |
[31:19] | let your horse do the thinking. | 让你的马来思考 |
[31:21] | He’s smarter. | 他更聪明 |
[31:24] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[31:25] | Stop right now! | 立刻停下来 |
[31:26] | Stop the vehicle! Halt! | 立刻停车 停 |
[31:29] | Lower your guns. | 放下武器 |
[31:30] | We’re the Homeland guys. We’ve got an antidote. | 我们的国安部的人 我们有解药 |
[31:35] | Okay. Come on, Walt. We’re almost there. | 沃特快来吧 我们快到了 |
[31:38] | Careful on those steps, Happy. | 乐乐小心脚下 |
[31:40] | There’s taco grease! | 有玉米饼留下的油污 |
[31:42] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[31:43] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[31:46] | I dropped the ferret. | 我没抱住雪貂 |
[31:52] | Oh, he does not look good. | 他看起来很糟糕 |
[31:54] | The fuel quotients for the rockets are off. | 火箭的燃料已经关闭了 |
[31:56] | He’s rambling. He’s delusional. | 他已经神志不清了 |
[31:58] | He’s in bad shape. | 他很糟糕 |
[31:59] | Walter, what the hell were you thinking? | 沃特 你到底在想什么 |
[32:02] | The antibodies are in the host organism. | 抗体在宿主的身体里 |
[32:05] | What host organism? | 什么宿主身体 |
[32:06] | I slipped on taco grease getting out of the van, | 我下车的时候滑了一下 |
[32:08] | and when I fell, the ferret with the venom got away. | 摔倒了 然后雪貂逃跑了 |
[32:10] | That’s the first time anyone has ever said that. | 这是第一次有人像你这么说 |
[32:13] | I got to go help Happy find him. | 我得帮乐乐找到它 |
[32:14] | Paige, I’m sorry. I… | 佩吉 很抱歉 我 |
[32:16] | What? | 什么 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:23] | I had reservations. | 我预定座位了 |
[32:26] | Reservations about what? | 什么的座位 |
[32:28] | I-I never took you to dinner. | 我没能带你一起去吃晚餐 |
[32:31] | Whoa, little sucker’s fast. | 小混蛋跑得可快了 |
[32:36] | What am I supposed to do with this thing? | 我该怎么处理这个小东西 |
[32:38] | Oh, no. Really? | 哦不 真的么 |
[32:41] | I need a high-speed centrifuge | 我需要一个高速离心机 |
[32:42] | to separate out the antibody from the ferret blood. | 这样才能把抗体从雪貂体内分离出来 |
[32:45] | Yeah, Walter must’ve had a plan here. | 沃特一定有计划 |
[32:47] | Walter’s not talking right now, Toby. | 沃特现在说不了话了 托比 |
[32:48] | Okay, okay… | 好吧好吧 |
[32:49] | They’re dead men. They’re going to die. | 他们都不行了 快死了 |
[32:51] | Let me think, okay? | 让我想想 好不好 |
[32:52] | What is there to think about? | 还有什么可以想的啊 |
[32:54] | I’ll just inject them with ferret blood, | 我直接把雪貂的血注射给他们 |
[32:56] | without processing it. | 不经处理 |
[32:56] | Million-to-one shot but what choice do we have? | 万分之一的几率 但是我们没得选择了 |
[32:58] | No, you’re not taking a million-to-one shot | 不 你不能这么拿我朋友的生命 |
[32:59] | with my friend’s life, you understand? | 冒险激进 你懂吗 |
[33:00] | You go near him with that ferret, | 你敢拿着那个雪貂靠近他 |
[33:01] | I’m gonna cram that furry little dude up in a place | 我就把那个毛茸茸的小东西 |
[33:03] | it can never run away from. You follow? | 塞你菊花里 听懂了吗 |
[33:07] | We just need to separate the antibodies from the plasma. | 我们只需要把抗体从血浆里分离出来 |
[33:09] | Somehow simulate a high-speed centrifuge. | 怎么也得模仿出高速离心机的环境 |
[33:13] | You came here in a taco truck, right? | 你们开着做煎玉米卷的车来的 对吗 |
[33:23] | – Salad spinner! Let’s go. – All right, come on! | -沙拉搅拌机 -好了快走 |
[33:37] | Okay. Now we wait. | 好 现在就等着吧 |
[33:39] | Even if we save Kreshenko, | 即使我们救回来了克里申科 |
[33:42] | these guys are so distrustful of one another, | 他们也依旧怀疑彼此 |
[33:44] | they’ll never sit down and negotiate. | 他们永远也不会坐下来谈判 |
[33:47] | Well, then we’ll have to figure out a way | 他们总得找出来一个 |
[33:49] | to motivate them to want to. | 促使他们这么做的方法 |
[34:02] | How’d we do? | 我们做得怎么样 |
[34:04] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[34:05] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[34:06] | Oh, terrible. | 糟糕 |
[34:10] | But, uh, worse now that I’ve seen this. | 但是 看到这个更糟糕了 |
[34:16] | So Kreshenko died, | 克里申科死了 |
[34:18] | word got out, and now we’re off | 消息传了出去 我们现在要 |
[34:20] | to a decade of death and destruction? | 迎来数十年的死亡和破坏 |
[34:22] | Not exactly. | 并非如此 |
[34:29] | Are they… | 他们在 |
[34:29] | Signing a peace treaty? | 签署和平协议 |
[34:31] | You bet they are. | 还真是 |
[34:32] | We showed them what would happen if they didn’t. | 我们给他们看了如果不签会有什么后果 |
[34:34] | Come with me. I’ll show you. | 跟我来 我给你看 |
[34:42] | Gallo, | 格洛 |
[34:43] | I know today was rough and we went at it, | 这一天很辛苦 虽然我们有点冲突 |
[34:48] | but you got the ball into the end zone. | 但好在你还是成功了 |
[34:51] | I won’t forget what you did. | 我不会忘记你的功劳的 |
[34:55] | And you threatened to disclose something to Walter | 而你威胁说要告诉沃特 |
[34:57] | I don’t ever want shared. | 我不想让他知道的事 |
[35:01] | I won’t forget what you did, either. | 我也不会忘记你的”功劳” |
[35:08] | Both sides are set to start pulling back | 双方同意在周二着手撤回重型武器 |
[35:09] | heavy weapons on Tuesday to create a buffer zone of up to 140 kilometers. | 将缓冲区增加到140公里 |
[35:18] | You used my software. | 你用了我的软件 |
[35:20] | Old footage of Lithuanian tank maneuvers | 一些立陶宛坦克军事演习的旧画面 |
[35:22] | laid over border territories they have never been near before. | 重叠上他们从未接近过的领土边境 |
[35:25] | Soldiers disembarking tanks, | 士兵们驾驶着坦克登陆 |
[35:27] | except we put them near the disputed boundaries. | 只不过我们把他们放到有争议的边境附近了 |
[35:29] | Images over images. | 画面重叠画面 |
[35:31] | Like Colorforms. | 就像卡乐福玩具 |
[35:32] | The United States and Germany have promised ground troops immediately, | 美国与德国马上应允了地面部队 |
[35:36] | a move the Russian government has called | 这一步被俄政府称作 |
[35:38] | an act of direct aggression. | 直接进攻的行为 |
[35:41] | – She’s using my voice dubbing software. – No. | -她也在用我的配音软件 -没有 |
[35:43] | Actually, the British accent’s Happy’s real voice. | 其实乐乐本来就是英伦腔 |
[35:45] | She’s been lying to us the whole time. | 她之前一直在骗我们 |
[35:47] | We just spliced the wiring of our broadcast | 我们只是把广播信号叠加在 |
[35:49] | to the satellite dish on the roof, | 我们屋顶的卫星天线上 |
[35:51] | so now everybody thinks they’re watching the real news. | 所以他们都以为现在看的是真新闻 |
[35:53] | That is fantastic work, guys. | 干得漂亮 同志们 |
[35:55] | Just call us the Ghosts of Christmas Future. | 叫我们圣诞精灵就好了 |
[35:57] | We scared the hell out of them. | 我们把他们都吓尿了 |
[36:00] | They ran to the bargaining table. | 跑回了谈判桌 |
[36:01] | So, uh, what happens when they get back and find out the truth? | 等他们回去以后发现这不是真的怎么办 |
[36:05] | What are they gonna say? | 他们会说什么 |
[36:06] | That a bunch of schmucks who work out of a garage outsmarted them? | 一群在车库里工作的傻瓜把他们耍了吗 |
[36:09] | Those guys want to get re-elected. | 他们还想连任呢 |
[36:33] | Where is it? | 哪去了 |
[36:35] | Doc. | 医生 |
[36:37] | Come here a minute. | 过来一下 |
[36:41] | What’s up? | 什么事儿 |
[36:54] | When you grabbed that doctor and put him in his place, | 你抓着那个医生让他消停点儿时 |
[36:57] | it was hot. | 帅翻了 |
[37:01] | Thank you for that… | 谢谢你的… |
[37:04] | Just don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[37:07] | Don’t ruin it. | 别破坏气氛 |
[37:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:24] | Why’s it smell like seawater? | 怎么闻起来一股海水味 |
[37:27] | I formulated, uh, an electrolyte solution. | 我按配方调的 一种电解质溶液 |
[37:30] | It’s more efficient than the market brands. | 比市场上卖的牌子效果好 |
[37:33] | It tastes, um… | 喝起来… |
[37:35] | disgusting. | 恶心得要命 |
[37:37] | Taking that bite today | 今天挨的那一口 |
[37:38] | was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[37:40] | I know we go down a lot of dicey roads, but that was… | 我们的工作确实很危险 但那个举动… |
[37:42] | It was necessary. | 没有必要 |
[37:44] | War was imminent. | 战争一触即发 |
[37:45] | Still, I don’t like you taking that kind of risk. | 但我依然不希望你冒那种危险 |
[37:48] | Noted. | 记下了 |
[37:58] | You look like you’re going to say something. | 你一脸有话要说的样子 |
[38:04] | You kept it? | 你把它收养了 |
[38:06] | He saved my life. | 他救了我一命 |
[38:07] | Least I could do is save it from becoming a… | 我最少可以让他不会… |
[38:09] | snake’s lunch. | 被蛇果腹 |
[38:11] | Toby named it Ferret Bueller. | 托比给它取名叫费雷·比约勒 |
[38:14] | I don’t understand the reference. | 我没懂这渊源在哪 |
[38:16] | I need my history textbook. | 我需要我的历史书 |
[38:18] | I’m already late as hell! | 我已经迟到了 |
[38:19] | And I don’t understand why she didn’t tell me | 我也不理解她为什么没告诉我 |
[38:22] | she was taking a night class. | 她去念夜校了 |
[38:23] | You, this group, | 你和这个团队 |
[38:24] | it’s a lot to compete with academically. | 在学术上给人的压力可大了 |
[38:26] | She knows there’s no reason to compete. | 她知道竞争是没意义的 |
[38:29] | And that she can’t compete. | 她不能跟我们比头脑 |
[38:31] | Just like we can’t compete with her | 就像我们在很多方面上 |
[38:34] | in so many regards. | 无法跟她比一样 |
[38:35] | So… why keep that hidden? | 那她干嘛还藏着掖着 |
[38:39] | There’s a million reasons why people keep secrets. | 人们有很多保留秘密的原因 |
[38:44] | Sometimes we just can’t understand. | 有时我们就是理解不了 |
[38:46] | No! No, no! | 不要啊 |
[38:49] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[38:50] | Busted water main on Sunset. Traffic’s gridlocked. | 日落大道上的总水管炸了 车都堵死了 |
[38:53] | There’s no way I’ll make my final. | 我肯定考不了期末考了 |
[38:55] | I’m gonna flunk. | 要挂科了 |
[38:57] | I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[39:06] | Oh, my God, I made it. | 天啊 我到了 |
[39:08] | This is amazing. | 真是太好了 |
[39:09] | Seven minutes to spare. | 还有七分钟 |
[39:12] | I-I didn’t have a chance to cram today. | 今天连抱佛脚都没空 |
[39:15] | I know you think this stuff is nonsense, but… | 我知道你觉得这事无所谓 但… |
[39:18] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[39:19] | You outshined and impressed | 你今天的表现 |
[39:22] | a seasoned diplomatic envoy today. | 把手腕高超的外交官都比下去了 |
[39:24] | So if you can do that, you can crush the test. | 你能做到这点 考试也肯定能过 |
[39:29] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[39:31] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你 沃特 |