时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | Reginamoon | 双子草 双鱼小圈 萨萨 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Reginamoon | 双子草 双鱼小圈 萨萨 |
[00:22] | Silence | 射手酸奶 艾瑞卡 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:27] | Silence | 射手酸奶 艾瑞卡 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:49] | Uh, reservation for two, under Curtis. | 两人桌预定 柯蒂斯 |
[01:03] | Can I get you a drink while you wait for your other party? | 我先给您拿杯酒吧 让您慢慢等另一位 |
[01:05] | Uh, no, thanks. He’ll be here any minute. | 不用了 他应该就来了 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[01:44] | Probability theory dictates that | 按照概率论 |
[01:45] | one cannot predict the future with any absolute certainty. | 人不能绝对地预测未来 |
[01:49] | But this is an exception– there is zero chance that she will accept your apology. | 但这事是例外 她是绝不会接受你的道歉的 |
[01:52] | I’m not gonna apologize; I’m gonna grovel. | 我才不要道歉 我要给她下跪 |
[01:54] | Understood, but still there’s a high likelihood | 了解 但她还是极有可能 |
[01:56] | that she will throw something at you. | 会冲你扔东西 |
[01:57] | Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[01:59] | Good luck. | 好运哦 |
[02:02] | Peace offering. | 求和 |
[02:05] | Ranch bouquet. And… | 扳手花束 还有 |
[02:07] | these chocolates have nuts. | 这份巧克力里有坚果[螺母] |
[02:09] | Get it? Nuts? | 懂了吗 螺母 |
[02:14] | Is this thing on? | 这东西开了吗 |
[02:17] | I don’t have any feelings, | 连没有感情的我 |
[02:18] | and even I’m uncomfortable watching this. | 都不忍看下去了 |
[02:21] | John 8:32. “The truth will set you free.” | 《约翰福音》8章32节 真相将还你自由 |
[02:23] | The truth is I’m an idiot. | 真相就是 我是个白痴 |
[02:25] | I was nervous about our date, | 我因为约会的事而紧张 |
[02:26] | so I took an Alprazolam. | 就服用了阿普唑仑 |
[02:28] | Apparently, I should’ve taken a half. | 显然 我该服用半片的 |
[02:31] | Because I didn’t wake up till 6:00 a.m. | 因为我直到早上6点才醒过来 |
[02:34] | So I’d be so humbled if you’d please accept these. | 如果你肯接受这些 我将感激不尽 |
[02:40] | I anticipated that. | 这我料到了 |
[02:41] | Frank! You’re on! | 弗兰克 你上 |
[02:47] | *To err is human, to forgive divine* | *孰人无过 宽恕为圣* |
[02:49] | *Toby’d like to buy ya some cheese and some wine…* | *托比想给你买美酒奶酪* |
[02:52] | Frank, get out of here. It’s not safe. | 弗兰克 快走 这里不安全 |
[03:05] | Well, that didn’t go so well, did it? | 不太顺利啊 |
[03:08] | Wow, that’s very astute, 197. | 真有见地 大天才 |
[03:10] | An observation? | 我的观察 |
[03:12] | You learned a very inexpensive lesson. | 你上了很便宜的一课 |
[03:15] | Workplace entanglements are ill-advised, | 办公室恋情是不明智的 |
[03:17] | destined to fail, not to mention disruptive to… | 注定不会有结果 而且还不利于 |
[03:20] | business. | 生意 |
[03:21] | Oh, well, business will have to suffer, | 那生意只能不利了 |
[03:22] | ’cause I’m not giving up. | 因为我不会放弃的 |
[03:25] | I’m imploring you to let it go. | 我恳求你 放弃吧 |
[03:28] | Romance and work are… | 恋爱和工作 |
[03:30] | oil and water. | 水油不溶 |
[03:33] | Um, this is… | 这个 |
[03:35] | exhibit A for Affective Dysregulation, | 是情感失调的证物A |
[03:38] | the inability to regulate feelings. | 也就是无法调节情感的症状 |
[03:40] | You couldn’t even bring yourself to erase stick figures | 你都不忍心擦掉你和佩吉拉手的 |
[03:43] | of you and Paige holding hands. | 简笔画小人 |
[03:45] | I just wiped down the board– | 我擦掉了整个白板的字 |
[03:46] | I didn’t pay attention to every last mark. | 我只是没注意全擦干净而已 |
[03:48] | Even more Affective Dysregulation, | 又是情感失调 |
[03:50] | you emotional dumpster fire. | 你的情绪垃圾桶大火 |
[03:51] | This clearly a psychological marker of your feelings for her, | 这显然说明了你对她的感情 |
[03:55] | and Drew’s coming back soon. | 德鲁很快就要回来了 |
[03:56] | So all I’m saying is, if you sit on the sidelines, | 所以我想说的是 你如果场外旁观 |
[03:58] | you are going to lose this game. | 你会输掉这局比赛 |
[04:01] | Sports. | 体育 |
[04:03] | My favorite. | 我最喜欢了 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | Maya Hernandez, | 玛雅·埃尔南德斯 |
[04:09] | an accountant for the violent Nicaraguan criminal organization | 尼加拉瓜暴力犯罪集团DL的一名会计 |
[04:12] | known as the DL, was shot at yesterday | 昨日被转移去法院途中 |
[04:14] | while being transferred to court, | 遭到枪击 |
[04:16] | barely escaping with her life. | 险些丧生 |
[04:18] | Hey, Happy is smelting titanium over copper, | 乐乐在用铜精炼钛 |
[04:20] | resulting in an inefficient transfer of electrons. | 会造成低效电子转移 |
[04:23] | Should I call the cops? | 我要报警吗 |
[04:24] | What? | 什么 |
[04:26] | No. She’s… | 不用 她… |
[04:27] | clearly distracted by her issues with Toby. | 显然是因为托比的事心不在焉 |
[04:30] | Discord is… bad for the team. | 不和对团队不利 |
[04:34] | You need to make sure that things go back to the way | 你得确保大家回到 |
[04:36] | that they were prior to this dating nonsense. | 约会这档破事之前的状态 |
[04:39] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[04:43] | I have a problem. | 我有个问题 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 说 |
[04:46] | Hello. Uh, this is the last cup of the discontinued Boysenberry Blast that was in the fridge. | 看这里 这是冰箱里最后一盒停产的草莓酸奶 |
[04:51] | The “sell by” date was two days ago. | 建议销售日期已经超过两天了 |
[04:54] | And? | 所以呢 |
[04:57] | And do I eat it, risk a raging bacterial infection? | 我要吃吗 冒险被细菌感染 |
[05:00] | – That’s what you’re worried about? – Yes. | -你就担心这个吗 -是啊 |
[05:02] | That woman there… | 那个女人 |
[05:03] | is the target of a vicious crime syndicate, | 被一个凶残的犯罪集团盯上了 |
[05:06] | and you’re worried about yogurt? | 你还担心你的酸奶 |
[05:08] | Hernandez, who has… | 埃尔南德斯 |
[05:10] | intimate knowledge of the financial workings of the deal, | 对交易有详尽了解 |
[05:13] | is set to testify against the cartel next week in Ventura County, | 原定将于下周在文图拉县指证犯罪集团 |
[05:17] | where the venue has been reassigned | 但由于埃尔南德斯小姐险些被刺 |
[05:18] | after this recent attempt on Ms. Hernandez’ life. | 庭审地点已经改变 |
[05:21] | The DL is led by Hector Menjivar, | DL犯罪集团的首领为赫克托·门嘉瓦 |
[05:23] | seen here in a 2009 mug shot, | 这是一张2009年的入狱照片 |
[05:26] | when he was sentenced to three years for aggravated assault. | 他当时因故意伤害被判入狱3年 |
[05:29] | – Poor lady. – Yeah. | -可怜的女孩 -是啊 |
[05:30] | Imagine having those guys after you. | 想象那些人来追杀你多可怕 |
[05:32] | New case. | 新案子 |
[05:34] | – Well, what is it? – Them. | -是什么 -他们 |
[05:42] | The DL crept up from Nicaragua in the ’80s. | DL于80年代在尼加拉瓜兴起 |
[05:44] | Started out in carting, trucking. | 最初做货运 |
[05:45] | Small-timers who did little more than rigged bids to get jobs. | 至多也就是操纵竞标好揽生意 |
[05:48] | After a while, they graduated to shipping for hire. | 之后 他们业务升级 受雇运输 |
[05:51] | Drugs, guns, bodies, | 毒品 军火 尸体 |
[05:53] | whatever you wanted to move discreetly, | 任何需要秘密运输的东西 |
[05:54] | they carried in their trucks for the price. | 只要价钱合适 他们都用卡车给你拉 |
[05:56] | Their boss, Hector Menjivar. | 老大 赫克托·门嘉瓦 |
[05:59] | Government’s been trying to nail him forever. | 政府想抓他想很久了 |
[06:00] | Guy’s slippery. | 他很狡猾 |
[06:01] | And this witness, Maya Hernandez, | 那这个目击证人玛雅·埃尔南德斯呢 |
[06:03] | she was part of their group? | 她也是集团的成员吗 |
[06:05] | She’s a civilian. | 她是普通市民 |
[06:06] | A neighborhood girl who took a job as their bookkeeper when she was 19. | 在19岁时成为他们的会计的邻家小女孩 |
[06:09] | Her husband was a driver. | 她的丈夫曾是个司机 |
[06:11] | They had no idea who they were really working for | 他们都不知道自己是在为谁工作 |
[06:12] | until it was too late. | 直至为时已晚 |
[06:13] | Did you say her husband was a driver? | 你说她的丈夫曾是个司机吗 |
[06:15] | He was killed a few months ago. | 他在几个月前被杀了 |
[06:16] | Rival runners took him out just north of San Francisco. | 敌对帮派在旧金山北郊把他杀了 |
[06:18] | Collateral damage in Hector’s war to expand his territory. | 赫克托扩张地盘的附带损害 |
[06:21] | That’s why she wants to help shut down the DL. | 所以她才愿意帮我们拿下DL |
[06:24] | People are scared of these guys. | 人们都极其惧怕这组织的人 |
[06:26] | They don’t normally testify of their own free will. | 他们通常不会自愿出来作证 |
[06:29] | But we can’t find the books outlining these guys’ activities. | 但我们也摸不透他们的行踪 |
[06:32] | She’s the linchpin. | 她是本案的关键 |
[06:33] | So you trumped up a conspiracy claim, | 所以你捏造了同谋的罪名 |
[06:35] | make it seem like she was part of it, | 显得她也有参与其中 |
[06:36] | and then told her you would drop the charges only if she testified. | 再告诉她如果愿意作证 罪名一笔勾销 |
[06:40] | That’s scummy. | 太没品了 |
[06:41] | We are giving her protection. | 我们会给她提供保护 |
[06:42] | She almost got shot to ribbons under your protection. | 在你们的”保护”之下她差点被射成篓子 |
[06:45] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以才要我们出马 |
[06:47] | To assist the U.S. Marshals in strategizing | 协助执法人员制定 |
[06:50] | a safe means of transport for the witness | 安全的人证转移方案 |
[06:52] | from L.A. to Ventura. Sly? | 从洛杉矶到文图拉 希尔你来说 |
[06:56] | We suggest losing the standard parallel formation, | 我们建议改变平行车阵 |
[06:59] | instead employing a convoy configuration, | 而改用护航车阵 |
[07:01] | which reduces surface area and vulnerabilities | 这减少了上次DL袭击时所利用的 |
[07:03] | that were exploited by the DL’s last attack. | 表面积以及脆弱环节 |
[07:05] | We put Ms. Hernandez in the fourth SUV, | 我们将埃尔南德斯安排在第四辆车上 |
[07:08] | owing to the rule of threes– the human brain fatigues | 根据比例法 人类大脑认知疲劳 |
[07:10] | after viewing the third object in a row of pattern, | 将在看过三个同类物品后被激发 |
[07:12] | making the fourth vehicle the safest spot psychologically. | 如此一来第四辆车是心理上最安全的车辆 |
[07:15] | Also, we use decoy cars, | 当然我们也会采用混绕视听的诱饵车 |
[07:17] | because, well, decoys work. | 因为这招最有效了 |
[07:19] | Lastly, Maya needs to be wearing this. | 最后 玛雅要穿上这个 |
[07:23] | She’s a witness, not a prisoner. | 她是个证人 不是囚犯 |
[07:25] | Yeah. There are prisoner transfers at the courthouse every day. | 是的 但法院每天都得转移囚犯 |
[07:27] | The DL will be looking for someone in civilian clothing. | DL的关注点会在穿着普通服装的人 |
[07:30] | So the bright orange jumpsuit actually disguises her. | 所以明亮的橙色监狱服实际上是个好掩护 |
[07:34] | All right. Anything else? | 好吧 还有别的吗 |
[07:35] | My team will follow the convoy with Cabe, | 凯布和我的团队会跟在车阵后 |
[07:37] | providing a mobile tech hub. | 为你们提供移动的技术支持 |
[07:39] | Sylvester will hack the GPS systems to clear traffic. | 希尔维斯特会黑进定位系统排清交通障碍 |
[07:43] | Happy will handle any mechanical issues; | 乐乐负责一切机械问题 |
[07:44] | Toby will scan the route to predict attack patterns. | 托比会分析预测袭击模式 |
[07:47] | I will ride with you and Maya | 我会和你以及玛雅同坐一车 |
[07:49] | to quarterback and make real-time adjustments. | 统筹指挥以及做实时调整 |
[07:51] | So, are you capable of keeping up with us? | 这思维速度你跟得上吗 |
[07:54] | Well, you know what they say: | 你也知道俗语有云 |
[07:56] | good, fast, polite… | 质量 速度 礼貌 |
[07:58] | pick two. | 只能选其二 |
[08:01] | Lady, this jumpsuit is too small for me. | 小妞 这衣服太小了 |
[08:03] | It’s a four. You said four. | 这是四号的 你说你穿四号的 |
[08:04] | Oh, I guess prison fashion runs really small. | 也许修身版型就是监狱的时尚吧 |
[08:06] | I can get you another. | 我能给你另找一件 |
[08:08] | Whatever. | 不用了 |
[08:10] | I’m sorry about your husband. | 你丈夫的事 我深表遗憾 |
[08:11] | We’ll protect you. | 我们会保护你的 |
[08:12] | Protect me? Lady, | 保护我 拜托 小妞 |
[08:14] | – Paige. Please… – Paige… | -请叫我佩吉 -佩吉 |
[08:17] | You guys are just taking me to my funeral. | 你们这是要送我去自己的葬礼现场 |
[08:19] | So what the hell do I care what I’m wearing, right? | 所以为何要在乎穿的是什么呢 |
[08:21] | I’m just gonna be buried in it. | 不过是我的葬服罢了 |
[08:24] | I’ll be with Cabe. | 我去找凯布 |
[08:27] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[08:33] | Sylvester, do you have a clear path for us to the freeway? | 希尔维斯特 上高速的路线清理完毕了吗 |
[08:36] | I’m spoofing fake phones with static GPS | 我在用虚假手机和静态定位系统 |
[08:38] | all along our route to simulate gridlock | 制造一路大堵塞的假象 |
[08:41] | all the way to the entrance ramp. | 一直到高速入口坡道 |
[08:42] | It’ll be a virtual car-pocalypse. | 假造了一个汽车末日 |
[08:44] | No one will be on our route. Smooth sailing. | 绝对一路畅通无阻 不见一车 |
[08:48] | All right, we’re passing Grand Avenue. | 好的 我们刚经过格兰德街 |
[08:50] | Straight ahead for another 5.6 miles. | 再往前开9千米 |
[08:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:53] | Excuse me. Why are we slowing down? | 抱歉 你为什么要减速 |
[08:55] | School bus ahead. | 前面有校车 |
[08:56] | Not a neighborhood you take class trips to. | 这附近可不像是学生会来的地界 |
[08:59] | There are no schools in this area. | 而且这附近没有学校 |
[09:01] | I don’t see any children on that bus. | 车上也没有学生 |
[09:03] | It’s an ambush. It’s an ambush. | 这是埋伏 这是埋伏 |
[09:06] | They’re cutting us off! | 他们要拦截我们 |
[09:08] | Oh, my God, they’ve got guns! | 天啊 他们有枪 |
[09:12] | All SUV’s scatter. Repeat: scatter! | 所有车辆散开 重复 散开 |
[09:23] | Walter, you have any eyes on them? | 沃特 你看见他们了吗 |
[09:25] | Nothing. Passing 38th and Spring. | 没有 经过了38街和斯普林街 |
[09:27] | Got it. Recalibrating route. | 收到 重新计算路线 |
[09:36] | Check this out. Behind us. | 看看后面 有车跟着 |
[09:38] | Truck at six o’clock. No front license plate. | 六点钟方向有卡车 没有车牌 |
[09:39] | Coming in fast. | 快速接近中 |
[09:40] | Turn into the alley. | 拐进去小巷里 |
[09:41] | Changing course. | 改变路线 |
[09:46] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[09:47] | False alarm. We’re clear. | 虚惊一场 我们没事 |
[09:47] | Okay, continue north. | 好的 继续往北开 |
[09:49] | There’s a highway entrance half a mile away. | 800米外有高速入口 |
[09:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:00] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[10:00] | How’d they know which SUV we were in? | 他们怎么知道我们在哪辆车上 |
[10:02] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:03] | Cabe, it’s Hector. | 凯布 是赫克托 |
[10:04] | He’s on us. | 他追上我们了 |
[10:07] | Get us the hell out of here! | 快把我们带离这里 |
[10:10] | Axle must have cracked. | 轮轴被破坏了 |
[10:11] | We’re not goin’ anywhere. | 我们哪也去不了 |
[10:13] | Shoot them! | 开枪 |
[10:14] | This entire vehicle’s bulletproof. | 这辆车是防弹的 |
[10:15] | If we shoot, it’ll ricochet off the glass and kill us. | 如果开枪 子弹回弹会杀了所有人 |
[10:20] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[10:33] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[10:36] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[10:43] | I want the girl. | 我要这个女的 |
[11:00] | I said give me the girl! | 我说了把她交给我 |
[11:03] | Do something. | 别傻坐着呀 |
[11:03] | We need backup. | 我们需要增援 |
[11:06] | Impact destroyed the radio. | 撞击弄坏了无线电 |
[11:07] | Cabe, we need help. We’re near 36th and Avalon. | 凯布 需要帮忙 我们在36街和阿瓦隆街交汇附近 |
[11:11] | We’ll be there in two minutes. | 我们两分钟后就到 |
[11:12] | Sending for backup now. | 现在正在请求增援 |
[11:16] | He knows he can’t break the windows | 他知道玻璃窗打不破 |
[11:18] | so he’s going for the door locks. | 所以打算敲坏门锁 |
[11:21] | The shotgun. | 猎枪 |
[11:21] | The shotgun. Give me the shells. | 猎枪 给我子弹 |
[11:23] | – Give me the shells. Now. – Why do you want… | -快给我子弹 -你为什么要… |
[11:28] | If we can get these shells hot enough, they’ll combust. | 如果能让这些子弹足够烫 它就会自燃 |
[11:31] | He’s gonna get in! | 他就要进来了 |
[11:32] | The gas! Floor it! | 油门 踩到底 |
[11:38] | All right, there’s a hose in there | 行了 里面有根管子 |
[11:39] | that leads to the heater core which is next to the engine. | 连到暖气风箱 就挨着引擎 |
[11:42] | Keep the pedal down and get the temperature up. | 踩着踏板别松 让温度升起来 |
[11:45] | But if this thing blows up, | 但要是这玩意爆炸了 |
[11:46] | we’re five feet from it. | 我们离得最近啊 |
[11:47] | A bulletproof vehicle with a reinforced cage. | 防弹车都有加强的车厢 |
[11:49] | Still, you’re up front so you’ll take the brunt of the force, | 不过你坐在前排 受到的冲击力最大 |
[11:51] | so I suggest you get down now. | 我建议你赶紧趴下 |
[12:05] | Come on. Let’s go. Come on. | 快 咱们走 快 |
[12:11] | Meet us at end of the 6th Street Bridge! | 在第六街的桥下接我们 |
[12:13] | Comin’ up on it now. | 马上就到 |
[12:23] | Five blocks from the courthouse and the DL was already on us. | 距法院还有五个街区DL就找到我们了 |
[12:26] | The route was classified. | 路线是保密的 |
[12:27] | We maximized security at the weakest points. | 在最弱的地方加强了安全级别 |
[12:29] | We had less than a .1% chance of failure. | 失败的几率还不到0.1% |
[12:32] | It was a mole, someone inside the LAPD or the Marshals. | 洛杉矶警局或者法警里肯定有内鬼 |
[12:35] | There’s no other explanation. | 只剩这种可能了 |
[12:36] | Those bastards have their finger in every pie you can imagine. | 那些混蛋的势力范围大到你们无法想象 |
[12:39] | Wouldn’t be the first time that law enforcement | 执法部门的人被罪犯收买 |
[12:41] | took a payout from scumbags. | 这种事也不是头一回了 |
[12:42] | So now we’re on our own. No convoy. No backup. | 所以我们只能靠自己了 没护航车 没后援 |
[12:45] | No chance in hell. | 完全不可能嘛 |
[12:46] | No. No, I said we’d protect Maya, so we will. | 不 我说了我们要保护玛雅 言出必行 |
[12:49] | We just need to readjust our plan. | 只需要调整原来的计划 |
[12:51] | We don’t know who we can trust. | 我们不知道能信任谁 |
[12:52] | We’re gonna have to get her back ourselves. | 只能自己来保护她了 |
[12:54] | Hector will spot this government SUV in a second. | 赫克托会很快找到这辆政府的车 |
[12:57] | I’m gonna have to get a new vehicle. | 我得重新弄辆车 |
[12:58] | There’s an Earl’s Used Car Lot not far from here. | 附近就有一家厄尔的二手车行 |
[13:01] | When I’m done with Earl, he is not gonna know what hit him. | 等我会完厄尔 他都不会知道怎么回事 |
[13:06] | Look, this is clearly a government vehicle, | 这明显就是一辆政府所有的车 |
[13:09] | not in any of your names. | 却不是你们俩名下的 |
[13:10] | Hotter than the devil’s armpit. | 简直是烫手的山芋 |
[13:12] | You want to make this swap, you got to throw in some cash. | 想要换车的话 你得再加点钱 |
[13:15] | It needs brakes, brake liners, shocks, new transmission, | 这车还要刹车 制动衬片 减震装置 新变速器 |
[13:18] | and the engine’s barely an engine. | 而且引擎都坏得不成样子了 |
[13:20] | Got to buy the last vehicle | 得买个最让他们 |
[13:21] | they’d ever expect to find us in. | 想不到的车来用 |
[13:23] | Okay, Earl, let me guess. | 好了 厄尔 我猜猜 |
[13:24] | You’re thrice divorced. Four to six kids. | 你离过三次婚 有四到六个小孩 |
[13:27] | One bad knee and two blocked arteries. | 一边膝盖受伤 两处动脉堵塞 |
[13:29] | – How do you… – It’s a gift I have. | -你怎么… -这是我的天分 |
[13:30] | You had a woman you cared about once, | 你曾深爱过一个女人 |
[13:32] | hence that 1968-era necklace around your neck– | 所以脖子上戴着1968年左右的项链 |
[13:35] | clearly a gift from her. | 显然是她送给你的 |
[13:36] | But you messed up. | 但你搞砸了 |
[13:37] | Now you wish you could do things over and take away that hurt you caused her. | 现在你希望能重头来过 弥补对她造成的伤害 |
[13:42] | Throw in cash or no deal. | 加点钱不然什么都别谈 |
[13:44] | Earl, you haven’t had a full bank account | 厄尔 你的银行帐号缺钱很久了 |
[13:45] | or a decent BM in years. | 拉屎都不痛快 |
[13:47] | You’re overplaying your hand | 你现在信口开河 |
[13:48] | because you think we’re desperate, | 只因为你觉得我们走投无路了 |
[13:50] | but the truth is we’re just desperate enough to trade | 但事实上 我们只是想用四万的车 |
[13:52] | a $40,000 car for a $2,000 piece of crap. | 跟你换两千块的垃圾 |
[13:56] | You do that, you can belly up to the bar | 照做的话 你可以带着钱 |
[13:58] | with a fat wallet to impress the ladies. | 去酒吧里跟女人们炫耀一番 |
[14:00] | You’ve been lonely for a while, Earl. | 你有阵子没人爱了 厄尔 |
[14:02] | It’s about time you feel good about yourself again. Hmm? | 该是时间找回自信了 |
[14:13] | I feel like we should be cranking some Skynyrd in this thing. | 咱们该放点林纳德的音乐 |
[14:13] | Lynryd Skynyrd | 1970年代风靡一时的美国南方摇滚乐队 |
[14:16] | Takes me back. | 时光倒流啊 |
[14:17] | To what? | 流到哪 |
[14:19] | The ’70s. | 70年代 |
[14:20] | I wasn’t born yet. | 我还没出生呢 |
[14:23] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[14:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:26] | I’m on the run with a bunch of geeks in a conversion van | 我正跟一群科学怪才坐着改装货车逃命 |
[14:28] | that smells like a dog dipped in soup. | 车里难闻得好像狗掉进了汤里 |
[14:31] | You just seem a little flushed. | 你看起来脸有点红 |
[14:33] | Oh, you think we got away? | 你以为我们逃掉了吗 |
[14:35] | We didn’t. Hector doesn’t give up. | 没有 赫克托不会放弃的 |
[14:37] | And odds are overwhelming that we won’t outrun him in this vehicle. | 而且开这辆车我们肯定跑不过他 |
[14:40] | They have cars from this decade, | 他们有现代的车 |
[14:41] | not to mention semiautomatic weapons. | 更不用说半自动武器了 |
[14:44] | I heard over the comms, | 我从耳机里听到了 |
[14:45] | they got 44 rounds off in a matter of seconds. | 他们几秒钟就射出了44发子弹 |
[14:48] | 48 rounds. I heard them ricochet off the hood. | 48发 我听到子弹反弹在引擎盖上了 |
[14:53] | Well, uh, | 那个 |
[14:53] | since we have a-a break from action, | 既然我们暂时不用行动 |
[14:56] | Walter wanted me to talk to you. | 沃特想让我跟你聊聊 |
[14:57] | Nothing to talk about. | 没什么可聊的 |
[14:58] | – The doc is dead to me. – I know | -医生对我来说就是死了 -我知道 |
[15:00] | bouncing from foster home to foster home, | 辗转于一个个寄养家庭之间 |
[15:02] | you probably feel like people let you down your whole life. | 你可能一直觉得别人在让你失望 |
[15:03] | But I-I think you should give Toby another chance. | 但我觉得你该再给托比一次机会 |
[15:07] | I guarantee that’s not what Walter wanted you to say to me. | 我肯定这不是沃特想让你跟我说的 |
[15:10] | He wants you to get along, and I think you can. | 他希望你们能和好 我觉得你们可以 |
[15:12] | As more than friends. It’s just gonna take time | 不只做朋友 只是需要点时间 |
[15:14] | because you’re… both different. | 因为你们俩都…与众不同 |
[15:17] | Unique. | 独一无二 |
[15:19] | Odd. Weird. | 异于常人 |
[15:25] | I’m dust, aren’t I? | 我没戏了 是吧 |
[15:26] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[15:30] | Damn it. We’re overheating. | 见鬼 引擎过热 |
[15:38] | Our man on the inside has Maya on the road | 我们的内线说玛雅跟一群 |
[15:40] | with something called Scorpions. | 叫天蝎的人在路上 |
[15:42] | The band? | 乐队吗 |
[15:43] | Nerds. | 一群书呆子 |
[15:45] | Whoever they are, we’ll find them and smoke them, too. | 不管是谁 我们都会找到找到他们一并干掉 |
[15:49] | Maybe sooner than we think. | 也许能比想象中更快找到他们 |
[15:58] | It’s a beaut. | 这可是辆好车 |
[16:00] | Owned by a family that just puttered around town in it. | 这车的主人是刚到这镇子上的一家人 |
[16:04] | We know who owned the car. | 我们知道这是谁的车 |
[16:06] | Now we need to know which way they went | 现在我们要知道他们往哪个方向走了 |
[16:08] | and what they were driving. | 以及开的是什么车 |
[16:13] | A piece of crap. | 一堆破烂 |
[16:14] | Great pick, Doc. | 真会选啊 医生 |
[16:15] | We needed a ride that would keep us under the radar. | 我们需要一辆不显眼的车 |
[16:17] | We under the radar now? | 我们现在不显眼吗 |
[16:18] | Out in the open with a smoking van? | 在这大空地上的 身边是一辆冒烟的面包车 |
[16:20] | They’re not looking for a van. | 他们不会注意一辆面包车的 |
[16:21] | They’re looking for an SUV. | 他们在找越野车 |
[16:22] | And you’re the mechanic. | 再说了你是个机械师 |
[16:23] | You should’ve figured out this thing was a dud. | 你应该看得出来这玩意不中用的 |
[16:24] | Cut it out. Both of you. | 别吵了 你们俩 |
[16:27] | I thought you were gonna fix things with them. | 我还以为你要缓解他俩的关系呢 |
[16:28] | It’s a work in progress. | 革命尚未成功 |
[16:30] | Gonna need some coolant and a new radiator hose. | 需要一些冷却剂和一根新的散热器软管 |
[16:33] | All right, kids. | 好了 小崽子们 |
[16:33] | If you need to hit the head, now’s the time | 假如要上厕所的 现在赶紧去 |
[16:35] | because we’re not stopping once we hit the road. | 因为一旦上路了我们绝对不能停下 |
[16:38] | You know you’re not our dad, right? | 你知道你不是我们的老爸吧 |
[16:39] | Stop acting like kids, | 你们别那么孩子气 |
[16:40] | I’ll stop acting like your dad. | 我也就不会跟你们老爸似的了 |
[16:47] | Bathroom? | 洗手间 |
[16:48] | Through the back. | 穿过后面 |
[16:49] | Excuse me. Do you carry the yogurt Boysenberry Blast but fresh? | 打扰了 请问有卖新鲜的草莓酸奶吗 |
[17:01] | So you like salty sweet. | 你喜欢咸甜味的东西啊 |
[17:04] | I liked that, too, when I was pregnant. | 我也喜欢那味道 怀孕的时候 |
[17:07] | The cravings, plus your clothes not fitting. | 那种馋劲 再加上你的衣服小了 |
[17:11] | Let me guess, end of first trimester? | 让我猜猜 快四个月了吧 |
[17:14] | 11 weeks. | 11周了 |
[17:15] | It’s great. My child gets to be born | 真是棒极了 我的孩子还没出生 |
[17:17] | with a target on his back. | 就被人追杀 |
[17:19] | You really don’t think | 你真的不相信 |
[17:20] | the government can protect you from Hector after you testify? | 在你作证之后政府能保护你不受赫克托伤害吗 |
[17:23] | I don’t think you guys can even protect me | 我甚至不相信你们几个能在剩下的路途中 |
[17:25] | the rest of the way to Ventura. | 保护我安全到达温图拉 |
[17:42] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[17:57] | Over here, over here. | 来这边 来这边 |
[18:11] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[18:13] | I only want one of you. | 我只想带走其中一人 |
[18:16] | But I’ll kill all three of you. | 但是我会把你们三个都杀了 |
[18:17] | 洗手间 员工专用 | |
[18:21] | We need to get this van running. | 我们得让这两面包车跑起来 |
[18:22] | The hoses and the coolant are inside. | 软管和冷却剂在店里面 |
[18:23] | That’s not really an option right now. | 如今我们还真没办法过去 |
[18:24] | I’ll take care of the hose. | 我去解决软管的事 |
[18:25] | You find a temporary coolant, okay? | 你去找个临时冷却剂 行吗 |
[18:34] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[18:35] | I need this, uh, CO2 canister, | 我需要这个 二氧化碳回收罐 |
[18:37] | but I also need… | 但我还需要… |
[18:38] | a-a PVC pipe and some kind of small, hard object. | 一根聚氯乙烯塑料管和一些小的硬物件 |
[18:41] | Top of the aisle. Paper towels are on the second shelf, | 过道尽头 纸巾在第二个架子上 |
[18:43] | six and a half feet away from the cookie rack. | 离饼干架两米远 |
[18:44] | Urinal cakes are on the third shelf | 便池滤塞在第三个架子 |
[18:46] | just below the arthritis cream. | 就在关节炎药膏下面 |
[18:47] | Maya, I’ll go. | 玛雅 我去 |
[18:49] | Happy, work on the canister. | 乐乐 你搞定这个回收罐 |
[19:23] | You don’t cross the DL. | 你骗不了DL的 |
[19:40] | Beer, Toby? | 啤酒 托比 |
[19:41] | It’s malt liquor. | 是麦芽烈啤 |
[19:43] | All right. That’s good. | 好吧 很好 |
[19:59] | I know what that sound is. | 我知道那是什么声音 |
[20:03] | You’re as good as dead. | 你死定了 |
[20:10] | Ladies, get in the van! | 女士们 上车 |
[20:13] | Actually, not the first time I’ve said that. | 实际上 这不是我第一次这么说了 |
[20:17] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快快 快走 |
[20:19] | All right, hold on, guys. | 好了 抓稳了 伙计们 |
[20:35] | We got to hurry, that was close. | 我们得快点了 刚刚好险 |
[20:37] | Um… what’s that new smell coming from the vent? | 从排气孔出来的是什么味道 |
[20:39] | 40 ounces of smooth, satisfying flavor. | 1千克的醇香好酒 |
[20:41] | And they’re going to be back in a few seconds with more guys | 几秒之内他们就会带着更多人来 |
[20:44] | and we’re dead. | 然后我们就死定了 |
[20:45] | I know a way out of this– | 我知道一个解决办法… |
[20:46] | you can just let me go. | 你们可以放我走 |
[20:46] | I’ll just disappear. | 我会走得远远的 |
[20:48] | You’ll have no protection. | 那样就没人保护你了 |
[20:49] | Oh, as opposed to now? | 你指和现在相反吗 |
[20:50] | Going 85 on a front left and back right tire | 以85迈的速度 开着一辆前左轮和后右轮 |
[20:52] | that are both a 16th inch from being totally bald? | 再磨损个1.5毫米就完全爆胎的汽车 |
[20:56] | Okay, that’s it, you are not normal. | 好吧 你并不普通 |
[20:58] | Who besides these guys computes tire tread on wheels | 除了这些人 还有谁会计算只瞄了一眼的 |
[21:01] | they’ve seen a split second? | 轮胎的胎面厚度 |
[21:02] | And you knew to the inch where the supplies would be | 而且你清楚地知道造我的便池塞炮弹 |
[21:04] | for my urinal cake cannon? | 所需的物品离我们几米远 |
[21:06] | Your what now? | 你的什么 |
[21:07] | You corrected me on the amount of the bullets | 你纠正了我说的赫克托和豪尔赫 |
[21:08] | fired by Hector and Jorge, | 发射的子弹数量 |
[21:10] | and no one corrects me when it comes to math, | 当涉及数学问题时 没人能纠正我 |
[21:12] | but you were right. | 但你是对的 |
[21:13] | I’m good with numbers. | 我对数字很在行 |
[21:14] | When you watch a pinwheel, | 当你看着一个旋转风车时 |
[21:15] | can you replay it in your mind in slow motion | 你能在脑海中慢速回放 |
[21:17] | to count the revolutions? | 数清它所转的圈数吗 |
[21:20] | Only when I’m bored. | 只有无聊时我才会这么做 |
[21:21] | Yeah, you’re a genius. | 没错 你是个天才 |
[21:23] | I’m guessing 164, | 我猜你智商大约有164 |
[21:24] | with a specialty in visual inferential mathematics. | 并且擅长视觉推理数学 |
[21:27] | You can record and compute what you see. | 你可以记录和计算所看见的一切 |
[21:30] | Now that explains the low EQ. | 这样就能解释你的低情商了 |
[21:31] | What the hell is a low EQ? | 低情商是什么 |
[21:33] | That. | 就是这个 |
[21:34] | Okay, well, I can take care of myself. | 随便 我能照顾好我自己的 |
[21:37] | It’s not just about you anymore. | 这已经不是你一个人的事了 |
[21:38] | You think being on the run will be good for your pregnancy? | 你以为逃亡生涯对安胎有好处吗 |
[21:40] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[21:42] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[21:43] | We are averaging 70 miles per hour | 我们时速平均为70迈 |
[21:45] | and the goons are gaining on us at at least a hundred. | 而那群暴徒至少是以100迈的速度在追我们 |
[21:48] | We’d need a racecar. | 我们需要一辆跑车 |
[21:50] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[21:51] | I-I know a place near here where we could get one. | 我知道这附近有个地方我们能搞到一辆 |
[22:00] | Who owns this place? | 这是谁的地方 |
[22:02] | Guy named Ricky Lambert. | 一个叫里奇·兰伯特的人 |
[22:03] | He’s a hacker who does contract work for the DL. | 他是为DL干些承包工程的黑客 |
[22:06] | He hacks into government databases | 他黑进政府的数据库 |
[22:07] | and then he makes fake IDs and passports | 然后制作假的身份证和护照 |
[22:10] | so they can smuggle contraband overseas. | 这样他们就能走私违禁物品到海外去了 |
[22:12] | Pays better than what we’re doing. | 他的工资可比我们这份工高多了 |
[22:13] | Actually, he’s broke. | 实际上 他破产了 |
[22:15] | He had to take a loan out from the DL. | 他得找DL贷款 |
[22:17] | Dude likes to blow his money on bad habits. | 这哥们喜欢在一些坏爱好上烧钱 |
[22:19] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我可真的不是这样呢 |
[22:21] | Lamborghini Aventador LP 700? | 兰博基尼埃文塔多LP700 |
[22:23] | It’s great. We’d only need four of them. | 太好了 我们只要四辆 |
[22:25] | What about that? | 那辆呢 |
[22:27] | That’s a top-of-the-line, 655-horsepower, diesel RV. | 那是辆世界顶尖的柴油房车 655马力 |
[22:30] | With the latest in smart car tech, | 内置最新智能车载技术 |
[22:32] | including digital load balancing, four-wheel braking. | 包括数码负载均衡和四轮制动技术 |
[22:35] | We could modify the onboard computer to maximize speed. | 我们可以修改车载电脑的程序使车速达到最大 |
[22:39] | With that, we could outrun the DL and get Maya to safety. | 这样我们就能赶在DL前头 确保玛雅的安全 |
[22:41] | Again, being forced to testify against the DL | 再说一遍 被迫指证DL |
[22:44] | is not returning me to safety. | 可算不上确保我的安全 |
[22:45] | For now, we just gotta make sure | 现在 我们只能确保 |
[22:46] | the DL doesn’t catch up to us. | DL不会追上我们 |
[22:49] | Security’s tight. | 守卫非常森严 |
[22:51] | It’d be tough to sneak through. | 想溜进去可不是什么易事 |
[22:52] | Don’t even try. | 想都别想 |
[22:54] | Lambert likes to use his muscle. | 兰伯特打手众多 |
[22:55] | He likes to pretend he’s Hector. | 他喜欢假装自己是赫克托 |
[22:57] | Problem is, we don’t have any muscle of our own. | 问题是 咱们一点武力值都没有 |
[23:00] | Yeah, but Lambert doesn’t know that. | 是啊 但是兰伯特不知道 |
[23:04] | Mr. Lambert. | 兰伯特先生 |
[23:05] | These men claim to have business with you. | 这些人声称跟你有生意上的往来 |
[23:08] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[23:09] | Well, the organizations who hire me call me Mr. Green. | 在我所效力的组织内 一般称我格林先生 |
[23:13] | This is my associate. | 这位是我的同事 |
[23:15] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[23:16] | I’ve come on behalf of Hector Menjivar. | 我是代表赫克托·门嘉瓦来的 |
[23:18] | I believe you know him. | 我相信你认识他 |
[23:20] | He’s someone you owe in a substantial way. | 你可是欠了他不少 |
[23:22] | I suggest you invite us in. | 我建议你请我们进去 |
[23:24] | Yeah, sure thing. | 当然可以 |
[23:25] | Yeah, I don’t want any trouble. | 我可不想惹麻烦 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:29] | According to our information, Mr. Lambert, | 据我们所知 兰伯特先生 |
[23:32] | you owe Hector a quarter million dollars | 你欠赫克托25万 |
[23:34] | – and he doesn’t believe… – What? No. | -而且他不相信… -什么 不 |
[23:35] | No. I don’t owe him anywhere near that. | 不 我哪有欠他这么多 |
[23:39] | Allow me to refresh your memory. | 让我来给你指点一下 |
[23:42] | You borrowed $170,000 at 19 points, | 你以十九点的利率借了十七万 |
[23:45] | which bumped up to 20 points after six months. | 六个月后涨到二十点 |
[23:47] | After compounding interest, you owe $252,187.63. | 加上所有利息 你欠252187.63美元 |
[23:51] | Sly, I think you’ve met your match. | 希尔 我觉得你找到旗鼓相当的对手了 |
[23:53] | After compounding interest, | 加上所有利息 |
[23:54] | you owe $252,187.63. | 你欠252187.63美元 |
[24:00] | So, did I… | 所以 我有没有 |
[24:02] | did I miss anything? | 我有没有说错什么 |
[24:04] | No. | 没有 |
[24:05] | Ooh, the timbre in his voice means you’re right. | 他的颤音说明你说对了 |
[24:07] | Seal the deal; intimidate him. | 趁早敲定 威胁他 |
[24:08] | Tell him you want the money now. | 告诉他你现在就要钱 |
[24:09] | I want the money now. | 我现在就要钱 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么 |
[24:12] | Tell him he wouldn’t want to make you angry. | 告诉他别把你惹火了 |
[24:13] | You wouldn’t want me to get angry. | 你可别把我惹火了 |
[24:16] | Tell him he wouldn’t like you when your angry. | 告诉他你发起火来可不好看 |
[24:18] | Okay, what is he, the Hulk? | 他是谁啊 绿巨人吗 |
[24:19] | You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry, | 我发起火来 可不好看 |
[24:21] | because my adrenal cortex releases stress hormones, | 因为我的肾上腺皮质会释放应激激素 |
[24:24] | I become irritable and | 我会变得非常暴躁 |
[24:26] | I might possibly even raise my voice. | 我还可能会提高声音 |
[24:29] | Nevermind, just slam the table. | 别管了 敲桌子就行了 |
[24:32] | Come on, Walt, harder! | 再来 沃特 再重点 |
[24:39] | Is this guy crazy? | 这家伙疯了吗 |
[24:41] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不出来 |
[24:43] | Now, Hector told me to leave here | 赫克托告诉我 |
[24:44] | with either collateral, or your left hand, | 没有抵债品就把你的左手带回来 |
[24:48] | so which one is going to be? | 你准备选哪个 |
[25:02] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[25:03] | We got to get out of here before he catches on. | 我们得在他追上来之前逃出去 |
[25:05] | All right, done. Let’s go. | 好了 搞定 我们走 |
[25:07] | Hector, it’s Lambert. | 赫克托 我是兰伯特 |
[25:09] | Look, I want you to know I wasn’t… | 我想告诉你我不是… |
[25:10] | I wasn’t trying to dodge my debt. Okay? | 我不是想抵赖我欠你的债 |
[25:12] | Your guys are on their way with my RV now. | 你的人现在开着我的房车走了 |
[25:14] | I’ll get you the rest in a week. | 一礼拜之内我会把剩下的钱给你 |
[25:16] | The hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:18] | – Hurry up. – It’s hard to see behind you in this thing. | -快点 -这玩意很难看到车子后面 |
[25:23] | I think I hit one of the rocks. | 我觉得我撞到石头了 |
[25:24] | All right, floor it. | 把油门踩到底 |
[25:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:28] | Come on! | 快点 |
[25:31] | What is that noise? | 什么声音 |
[25:35] | We gotta move, Cabe. Come on. | 我们得走了 凯布 快点 |
[25:37] | I can’t! We’re stuck! | 不行 我们卡住了 |
[25:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:47] | Open the gates. | 打开大门 |
[25:49] | All right, okay, that’s right. | 好的 好的 好样的 |
[26:00] | Okay, close the gates. | 好了 关上大门 |
[26:01] | Happy, where are you? | 乐乐 你在哪 |
[26:11] | Come on, come on, let’s go. | 快点 快点 我们走 |
[26:12] | Toby, we got to block direction. | 托比 我们得挡住他们 |
[26:14] | Oh, oh, no. | 不 |
[26:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:19] | I’m making it so they can’t follow us! | 我在让他们没法追上我们 |
[26:22] | Open the gate now! | 快把门打开 |
[26:32] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[26:33] | Still here. | 还活着呢 |
[26:34] | I dropped my yogurt when we were running, so no. | 我跑的时候把酸奶掉了 所以我有事 |
[26:36] | This guy has a lot of toys. | 这家伙还真有不少玩意 |
[26:41] | What about you, Maya? | 你呢 玛雅 |
[26:44] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:45] | No. | 有事 |
[26:47] | This is never going to end. | 这事永远不会结束的 |
[26:50] | I know that Agent Gallo thinks | 我知道格洛探员认为 |
[26:51] | that the government can keep me hidden, | 政府能把我藏起来 |
[26:53] | but you see now the fear that Hector strikes into people. | 但你们也看到赫克托能让人为之战栗 |
[26:56] | Just the idea that he was angry | 兰伯特只是想到他会生气 |
[26:59] | got Lambert to hand over a luxury RV. | 就能乖乖拱手交出一辆豪华房车 |
[27:01] | He has people who don’t even work for him, | 那些人甚至都不为他干活 |
[27:04] | shooting at us. | 也对着我们开枪 |
[27:05] | I mean, people kill for him. | 人们会为了他杀人 |
[27:08] | And after I testify, he will kill me. | 我指证以后 他会杀了我 |
[27:11] | And my child. | 还有我的孩子 |
[27:13] | I get it, but what are we going to do? | 我知道 那我们怎么办 |
[27:15] | The Feds want her to testify or do time for refusing. | 如果不作证 联调局就要把她关起来 |
[27:18] | They need her. | 他们需要她 |
[27:20] | There’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们也无能为力 |
[27:22] | I don’t like it any more than you guys. | 我也和你们一样不喜欢这样 |
[27:29] | What if they didn’t need her? | 如果他们不需要她呢 |
[27:30] | They’re building a case, Walter. | 他们要立案 沃特 |
[27:32] | She’s their evidence. | 她就是证据 |
[27:33] | She knows their books, their operation. | 她知道他们的账目和行动 |
[27:35] | She was their bookkeeper for years. | 这么多年一直是她在记账 |
[27:37] | What if we can create the books. | 假如我们做一个账本 |
[27:39] | Books that Maya has the information for. | 一个有玛雅所知信息的账本 |
[27:41] | We all heard her back there. | 她刚说的我们都听到了 |
[27:42] | She knows every detail of their operation | 她知道他们所有的行动细节 |
[27:43] | down to the last penny. | 每一分钱的去向 |
[27:45] | We create a computerized diary of all the DL’s dealings. | 建立一个记录所有DL交易的电脑日记 |
[27:48] | We just need to make it look | 只需要让它看起来 |
[27:50] | like it was created a couple years ago | 像是几年前创建的就好 |
[27:51] | with digital imprints that even the best forensics | 把数字痕迹做到天衣无缝 |
[27:54] | won’t be able to tell are fake. | 连最好的鉴定科都辨不出真伪 |
[27:55] | If it contains everything in Maya’s head, | 要是有了玛雅知道的一切 |
[27:57] | then the Feds don’t need Maya | 联调局也就不需要她了 |
[27:59] | and Hector and his pals still go up the river. | 赫克托和他那一伙人还是会扔进大牢 |
[28:02] | Can you guys really do that? | 你们真的能做到吗 |
[28:03] | – Yes. – No. | -能 -不能 |
[28:04] | That’s fabricating evidence. | 那是伪造证据 |
[28:06] | The Feds want her on the stand, under oath. | 联调局想让她出庭宣誓作证 |
[28:09] | Um, Maya. | 玛雅 |
[28:10] | Do you swear everything you’re going to tell us | 你发誓你将要说出的一切 |
[28:12] | will be the truth, | 皆为实情 |
[28:12] | the whole truth and nothing but the truth? | 字字属实 无半点虚假 |
[28:14] | – I do. – That works for me. | -我发誓 -我看行 |
[28:16] | That’s a dirty magazine. | 那是本黄书啊 |
[28:17] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[28:20] | It’s revolting. | 真恶心 |
[28:21] | Cabe, we need a solution, | 凯布 我们得想个法子 |
[28:22] | so if you’re just going to shoot this down, | 要是你想要阻止这个计划 |
[28:24] | then I hope you have another plan to save Maya. | 那我希望你有别的法子去救玛雅 |
[28:28] | Happy, take the wheel. | 乐乐 你来开 |
[28:30] | I need to make this as legal as possible. | 我要尽可能地合法处理这件事 |
[28:32] | Hector. Look, Hector, if I knew who they were, | 赫克托 听着 我要是知道他们是什么人 |
[28:35] | I would’ve killed them on site. | 我当时就会杀了他们 |
[28:36] | Okay, please. | 拜托了 |
[28:36] | I thought they were with you. | 我以为他们跟你一伙的 |
[28:38] | And I thought you were someone who was smart. | 那我还以为你够聪明 |
[28:40] | You take your time paying me back, | 我给了你时间慢慢还债 |
[28:41] | now you let a bunch of computer nerds | 结果现在还让一帮搞电脑的 |
[28:43] | slip right through your fingers. | 轻而易举地逃走了 |
[28:44] | Computers. | 电脑 |
[28:46] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[28:47] | We got ’em. | 抓到他们了 |
[28:54] | And the phony alcohol stamp business netted 128? | 虚假邮票酒精生意净收了十二万八吗 |
[28:56] | $128,040.12 in September of 2008. | 2008年9月赚了128040.12美元 |
[28:59] | In one month? All right. | 一个月就赚这么多吗 |
[29:01] | What’s the next entry? | 那下一条呢 |
[29:04] | Can I tell you a story? | 我能给你讲个故事吗 |
[29:06] | I’m driving a 30,000 pound vehicle. | 我现在开着一辆15吨重的车 |
[29:07] | I am focused on the road. | 得要专心开车 |
[29:09] | I’ll be quick. | 我长话短说 |
[29:12] | When your mom is bipolar | 要是你的妈妈有躁郁症 |
[29:14] | and your dad is so passive | 你的父亲消极到 |
[29:15] | that he sometimes doesn’t talk to his son for weeks on end, | 好几周都不跟自己儿子讲话 |
[29:17] | not because he’s mad at you | 不是因为他生你气 |
[29:19] | but because he forgets you’re there, | 而是因为他根本忘了你 |
[29:21] | you grow up with nothing good, | 你长那么大就没碰到过什么好事 |
[29:23] | and you begin to think you deserve nothing good. | 便开始觉得自己配不上好东西 |
[29:26] | So when something good is right in front of you, | 所以当好的事物就在你眼前的时候 |
[29:29] | or next to you, you self-sabotage | 或者近在咫尺 你就开始自我糟践 |
[29:32] | because you wouldn’t know what to do | 因为即使得到好东西 |
[29:34] | with something good if you had it. | 你也不知道如何是好 |
[29:36] | I’m truly sorry, Happy. | 我真的很抱歉 乐乐 |
[29:37] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我不是有意想伤你的心 |
[29:39] | I have worn perfume once in my life. | 我这辈子就喷过一次香水 |
[29:42] | Last night. | 就昨晚 |
[29:43] | And I won’t do it again. | 再也不会喷了 |
[29:47] | Look, last night saved us a year of nonsense | 听着 昨晚省了我们一年的拐弯抹角 |
[29:50] | that would’ve resulted in us not being friends. | 到最后很有可能连朋友都做不了 |
[29:53] | It’s better this way. Going back to normal. | 那就这样好了 回归正常 |
[29:56] | I think it can still work. | 我觉得还能试试 |
[30:00] | We have problems. | 有问题了 |
[30:01] | Yeah, we all have problems, Happy. | 我们都有问题 乐乐 |
[30:04] | No, we have serious problems. | 不 我是说有大问题了 |
[30:05] | Who doesn’t have serious problems, you know? | 谁没有大问题 是吧 |
[30:06] | That’s what makes us human. | 这是人之常情 |
[30:08] | No, idiot. I’m not in control of the RV. | 不是 你个白痴 车不受控制了 |
[30:10] | Someone’s hacked into the onboard computer | 有人黑进了车载电脑 |
[30:12] | and taken control of this rig. | 控制了这辆车 |
[30:14] | I have complete autonomy over the vehicle. | 我完全控制了那辆车 |
[30:17] | There’s nothing they can do. | 他们束手无策了 |
[30:20] | Oh, man, we’re still accelerating. | 老天 我们还在加速 |
[30:24] | Pull the emergency brake. | 按紧急制动 |
[30:26] | Uh, nothing. They cut the power steering. | 没反应 他们把动力转向切断了 |
[30:29] | Okay, I’ve basically got no control of a 15-ton vehicle. | 我完全控制不了一辆15吨的车 |
[30:32] | – We’re screwed. – Hector must have Lambert doing this. | -完蛋了 -肯定是赫克托让兰伯特干的 |
[30:34] | I’m buckling up. | 我把安全带系上 |
[30:36] | I can barely keep this thing on the road. | 我只能勉强把车开在路上 |
[30:39] | I’m burying the needle on these guys. | 我把车速设到最高了 |
[30:41] | – Someone grab the wheel. – I’ve got it. | -谁来控制下方向盘 -我来 |
[30:43] | According to the navigation system, | 导航系统上说 |
[30:44] | we’re coming to a three and a half-mile straightaway, | 我们再直行个5.5千米 |
[30:47] | ending in a sharp turn and a steep drop off. | 尽头就是一个急转弯和悬崖 |
[30:49] | At this speed we won’t make that turn. | 照着速度下去我们转不了弯 |
[30:54] | That gives us two minutes and 38 seconds | 那还有两分钟三十八秒 |
[30:55] | until we drive off of the cliff. | 我们就要开下悬崖了 |
[30:57] | Yeah, not if we regain control of the onboard computer. | 除非我们重新控制车载电脑 |
[31:01] | Ah, he cut off the wireless. I can’t hack in. | 他把无线网也切断了 黑不进去 |
[31:04] | We have to manually access it. Happy, | 那只能手动接入了 乐乐 |
[31:06] | can you get it through the dash? | 你能做到吗 |
[31:07] | Not in two minutes. But there’s another way to it. | 两分钟内做不到 但还有别的方法 |
[31:10] | And we are gonna need this stuff. | 我们需要这个 |
[31:15] | No more than six feet of rope. | 绳子要不超过1.8米 |
[31:18] | – I got it. – Be careful. | -好的 -小心 |
[31:31] | If you’re off by more than 2.9 inches, | 要是超过7.37厘米 |
[31:33] | she’ll get sucked under the wheel. | 她就会被卡在车轮里 |
[31:35] | Appreciate the info. | 多谢提醒 |
[31:36] | We got less than two miles, | 还有不到三千米 |
[31:37] | then we’re going over the cliff. | 我们就要掉下悬崖了 |
[31:49] | Give me some slack. | 绳子放松点 |
[32:16] | When we regain control, Paige, | 等我们重新控制住车 佩吉 |
[32:18] | you steer us to the side of the road. | 你就把车开到路旁 |
[32:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:27] | Be right back. Or not. | 马上回来 或者回不来了 |
[32:30] | A minute, 32 until impact. | 还有1分32秒就要撞了 |
[32:42] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来 |
[32:53] | – Not good. – Please tell me you did not just drop the screwdriver. | -不好 -别告诉我你弄掉了螺丝刀 |
[32:56] | Okay, I won’t. | 好吧 不会的 |
[32:58] | Try and think of something. | 想点别的办法 |
[32:59] | I got it, I got it. | 我有办法 我有办法 |
[33:01] | Got it. Think I can reach the hard drive from there. | 搞定了 我想我可以拿到硬盘 |
[33:03] | Time to make a little room for me. | 是时候给我点空间了 |
[33:05] | I’ll see you up top. Or not. | 上面见 或者见不到了 |
[33:19] | 30 seconds. | 还有三十秒钟 |
[33:37] | All right. | 好 |
[33:38] | 12… damn it. | 一 二 该死 |
[33:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:41] | 15 seconds. | 十五秒 |
[33:52] | Eight seconds! | 还剩八秒 |
[33:55] | 123. | 一 二 三 |
[33:58] | Oh, he shut down the computer! | 他把电脑关闭了 |
[34:00] | Cut the wheel. | 踩刹车减速 |
[34:19] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[34:24] | Oh, God, no, | 天呐 别 |
[34:26] | – No. – What is it? | -别 -怎么了 |
[34:28] | That’s the worst roadkill I’ve ever seen. | 从未见过这么惨烈的公路碾压事件 |
[34:36] | Okay, we can celebrate our near-death experience later. | 好了 晚点我们再庆祝我们濒临死亡 |
[34:40] | ‘Cause Hector… …is still on our tail and | 因为赫克托还盯着我们 |
[34:43] | it won’t be much longer until he catches up with us again. | 而且用不了多久 他就会追上我们 |
[34:47] | We kind of stand out in the middle of nowhere farming country. | 这里是荒无人烟的乡下 |
[34:50] | That might not such a bad thing. | 也许这样也好 |
[34:52] | – What the hell does that mean? – I got an idea. | -什么意思 -我有个主意 |
[34:58] | This is Federal Agent Cabe Gallo, badge number 2835. | 我是联邦探员凯布·格洛 证件号2835 |
[35:02] | Get me the Local Sheriff’s office. | 给我接通当地的警长办公室 |
[35:10] | Vamano, Jorge, Vamano, Vamano. Come on, | 梵曼诺 豪尔赫 梵曼诺 快点 |
[35:12] | come on, faster, we got to catch ’em! | 开快点 快点 我们要抓住他们 |
[35:14] | There they are. | 他们在那 |
[35:20] | Gun it. | 油门踩到底 |
[35:29] | Come on, around the side, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 包围他们 快快快 |
[35:39] | Get around ’em! | 包围他们 |
[35:40] | I can’t get past ’em. I can’t see ahead of ’em. | 我无法绕过他们 我看不到他们的前方 |
[35:43] | Hit the brakes! | 快踩刹车 |
[35:48] | Hands up. Don’t move. | 举起手 别动 |
[35:52] | You pull that trigger | 要是扣下扳机 |
[35:53] | and it’ll be the last thing you ever do. | 那将会成为你这辈子做的最后一件事 |
[36:07] | Hey. Thanks for hacking the RV. | 谢谢你入侵我们的房车 |
[36:10] | Gave us the idea to operate it remotely ourselves. | 让我们想到自己对车进行远程控制 |
[36:12] | – Except it worked out for us. – Enjoy prison. | -结果却为我们所用 -享受监狱时光吧 |
[36:27] | Prosecutors are gonna be pissed. | 公诉人肯定要气疯了 |
[36:29] | Well, they won’t be too happy with me. | 他们会对我非常不满 |
[36:31] | But at the end of day, with the data you gave us, | 可到最后 拿着你给我们的数据 |
[36:34] | they’ll be able to make a RICO case and | 就能将其列为反诈骗腐败组织集团犯罪法案件 |
[36:36] | put Hector and his boys away for life. | 让赫克托和他的手下坐一辈子牢 |
[36:38] | That’s all they care about, | 这才是他们真正关心的事 |
[36:39] | so they’ll let it go. | 所以他们不会多做计较 |
[36:42] | Well, | 好了 |
[36:43] | guess this is good-bye. | 我想该说再见了 |
[36:45] | Before you go, let me hear it one more time, | 在你走之前 再跟我说一遍 |
[36:47] | for my own piece of mind. | 让我好安心 |
[36:49] | After Sheriff Barnes takes me to the bus station, | 在巴恩斯警长带我去车站之后 |
[36:51] | I buy a ticket to Vancouver. Once I get there | 我买一张去温哥华的车票 等我到了那里 |
[36:53] | I go straight to the U.S. consulate, | 我会直接去美国领事馆 |
[36:54] | request a package from Cabe Gallo, | 向他们申请凯布·格洛的包裹 |
[36:56] | and they’ll hand it over to me, no questions asked. | 他们会直接交给我 什么都不过问 |
[36:58] | That’s right. Inside you’ll find 20 grand | 没错 在包裹里有两万块 |
[37:00] | and a brand-new Canadian identity for you. | 和一本全新的加拿大护照 是为你准备的 |
[37:02] | Best of luck, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[37:04] | Why are you all doing this for me? | 为什么你们为我做这些事 |
[37:06] | We promised to protect you. | 因为我们答应过要保护你 |
[37:08] | And you’re one of us. | 而你是我们的一员 |
[37:21] | A new country, fake I.D.S… | 新国家 假身份 |
[37:24] | not without its risks. | 并不是毫无风险的 |
[37:26] | She’s going to have a child. | 她会有一个孩子 |
[37:27] | When it comes to someone you love, you have to take risks. | 一旦涉及所爱之人 你必须要冒险 |
[37:32] | Do you hear that, pal? | 听到了吗 |
[37:33] | You got to take risks when you love someone. | 当你爱上一个人的时候 你就要冒险 |
[37:53] | Authorities have finally brought down | 当局终于抓获 |
[37:54] | the notorious leader of the DL, Hector Menjivar. | DL声名狼藉的头目赫克托·门嘉瓦 |
[37:57] | The break in the case was the stunning discovery | 从门嘉瓦的笔记本电脑中恢复后 |
[37:59] | of the DL’s electronic financial ledger, | 所发现的DL的电子财务总账 |
[38:02] | recovered from Menjivar’s laptop. | 成了本案的关键侦破点 |
[38:04] | Members of his crew are already cutting deals | 他手下的成员已经达成交易 |
[38:06] | implicating not only Menjivar | 据称不止是门嘉瓦 |
[38:08] | but a member of the LAPD who was allegedly | 还有洛杉矶警局的一名警官 |
[38:11] | acting as a mole for the criminal organization. | 是该犯罪组织的内鬼 |
[38:14] | You were right about the mole, Toby. | 内鬼的事你说得没错 托比 |
[38:17] | Good night, guys. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[38:19] | That was distant. | 好冷淡 |
[38:21] | That’s ’cause she cares. | 那是因为她在乎 |
[38:22] | If she didn’t care, she wouldn’t be upset. | 如果她不在乎 就不会生气 |
[38:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[38:26] | Me? Nothing. I’m not doing anything. | 我 什么也不做 我什么也不做 |
[38:29] | Okay. So, I found another | 好吧 我在冰箱后面 |
[38:31] | boysenberry blast in the back of the fridge | 发现另一种炸碎的杂交野莓 |
[38:33] | and it is past due as well. | 而且也过期了 |
[38:36] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[38:37] | You need to take a risk, son. | 你需要承担风险 孩子 |
[38:39] | You see what I did with Happy? I opened up. | 你看到我对乐乐做的事了 我敞开心扉 |
[38:42] | I wore my heart on my sleeve. | 我表露了我真实的感情 |
[38:43] | Toby. You were severely burned. | 托比 你当时烧伤得很严重 |
[38:46] | Yes, but I’m living. And I’m gonna get her back. | 是 但我活了下来 我会去赢回她的芳心 |
[38:49] | – Give me this. – Toby. | -把这个给我 -托比 |
[38:51] | Mmm, mmm, mmm, oh, my God. | 好吃 好吃 天呐 |
[38:53] | Oh, mmm. Delicioso. | 简直是太好吃了 |
[38:56] | Mmm. It’s fine, you big baby. | 没事的 你这个大孩子 |
[38:58] | And because you didn’t take a risk, | 因为你没去冒险 |
[38:59] | someone else got your yogurt. | 所以别人吃掉你的酸奶了 |
[39:06] | If you don’t take a risk, my man, | 如果你不去冒险 |
[39:07] | Drew’s gonna take Paige. | 德鲁就会赢得佩吉 |
[39:10] | Paige isn’t yogurt. | 佩吉不是酸奶 |
[39:10] | No, she’s a risk. One you need to take. | 不 她值得你去为之冒险 |
[39:12] | So you need to get in your car, | 你要坐上你的车 |
[39:13] | drive to her house, knock on her door and | 开车到她家 敲开她的门 |
[39:15] | tell her how you feel. | 告诉她你的感受 |
[39:31] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |