时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | Reginamoon | 寐兮 萨萨 不二兔子 青椒 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Reginamoon | 寐兮 萨萨 不二兔子 青椒 |
[00:22] | Silence | 射手酸奶 双子芙 艾瑞卡 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:27] | Silence | 射手酸奶 双子芙 艾瑞卡 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:42] | 坎贝尔神经毒性实验室 (洛杉矶郊外) | |
[00:44] | Wedding’s coming up soon. | 婚礼日期将近了 |
[00:46] | We need to give people time to shop. | 我们得留点时间给大家买结婚礼物 |
[00:47] | I hear what you’re saying, | 我懂你的意思 |
[00:48] | but I really don’t ever see us using china. | 但我真的无法想象咱俩用瓷器 |
[00:51] | Your parents have beautiful wedding china. | 你爸妈就有一套精致的婚礼瓷器 |
[00:53] | That they never use. | 他们从没用过那套东西 |
[00:55] | Well, we need to register for something. | 我们总得往清单上写点什么 |
[00:57] | Okay. Well, there’s this really cool NFL chess set. | 没问题 那套全国橄榄球联盟棋具不错 |
[01:00] | QB’s the king, cheerleader’s the queen. | 四分卫是国王 拉拉队员是王后 |
[01:03] | Never… ever… | 绝对…没门 |
[01:06] | ever. | 绝对 |
[01:07] | China it is. | 那就瓷器吧 |
[01:08] | That’s my boy. | 这才乖嘛 |
[01:10] | Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:11] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[01:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:17] | System up and running. | 系统启动完毕 |
[01:19] | Diagnostic clear. | 系统诊断无问题 |
[01:21] | Good to go, Sarah. | 我准备好了 莎拉 |
[01:30] | Hooking up O2. | 准备连接氧气 |
[01:35] | Go for oxygen. Okay. | 氧气连接完毕 好了 |
[01:38] | 12 hours since reactive agent | 自我们在磷酸化合物里 |
[01:40] | was added to the phosphate compound. | 加入反应主体已有12小时 |
[01:42] | Reading off weights. | 测量重量 |
[01:44] | Dish 1. 2.2 ounces. | 3号培养皿 62克 |
[01:47] | Dish 2… 2.2 ounces. | 2号培养皿 62克 |
[01:51] | Dish three… | 3号培养皿 |
[01:52] | Babe, your O2’s dropping. | 宝贝 你的氧气量在下降 |
[01:54] | Correct manually? | 手动调试一下吧 |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:58] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[01:59] | No increase. | 还是没有回升 |
[02:01] | You know what, Sarah? I’m getting… | 老实说 莎拉 我有点… |
[02:02] | – dizzy. – Okay. Step out. | -头晕 -好的 先出来 |
[02:07] | Babe, the door won’t open. | 宝贝 门打不开 |
[02:12] | Door won’t respond. | 门没有反应 |
[02:13] | I’m having trouble breathing. | 我呼吸很困难 |
[02:14] | Sarah… | 莎拉… |
[02:16] | Jim, sarin gas is leaking in from Tox Storage | 吉姆 沙林毒气从毒气储藏室 |
[02:19] | through the vents. | 通过通风口泄露进来了 |
[02:21] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[02:21] | Do not remove cover! | 别打开脸罩 |
[02:23] | Your lab’s filled with nerve gas! | 你的实验室里充满了神经毒气 |
[02:25] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[02:27] | This is Sarah Jacobs in Zone 1. | 我是一号区的莎拉·杰卡布 |
[02:29] | We have a breach in the lab, | 实验室发生毒气泄露 |
[02:30] | and Jim is in there. | 吉姆被困在里面了 |
[02:31] | Somebody help us! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[02:37] | Come on, Ferret Bueller, stand up. | 费雷·比约勒 站起来 |
[02:40] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[02:42] | Look at that– he thinks he’s people. | 瞧瞧 他觉得自己是个人类 |
[02:43] | When are we ditching this weasel? | 什么时候能把这小畜生扔掉 |
[02:44] | You don’t like pets? | 你不喜欢宠物吗 |
[02:46] | I wasn’t talking about the ferret. | 我说的不是雪貂 |
[02:47] | How long are you gonna punish me | 我睡过头错过约会这事 |
[02:48] | for sleeping through our date? | 你还要惩罚我多久 |
[02:50] | What’s your lifespan? | 你的寿命有多长 |
[02:56] | – Elia’s popping in? – Good! | -埃利亚来了 -好极了 |
[02:58] | You’re here! | 你们都在呢 |
[03:00] | Hope you don’t mind me stopping by unannounced. | 希望你不介意我不请自来 |
[03:03] | Wanted to give you this. | 想要送你个东西 |
[03:04] | You saved my daughter– I can get you a little something. | 你救了我女儿 送个小礼物总可以吧 |
[03:07] | – Come on, open it up. – Okay. | -快打开吧 -好 |
[03:12] | Wow. A DC magnetic coil for my rocket, | 能用在我火箭上的直流电电磁线圈 |
[03:15] | – circa 1987. – A bit rusty. | -约1987年版的 -有点生锈了 |
[03:18] | 28 bucks, retail. | 在小店那28块买的 |
[03:19] | – But it comes with something else. – Tetanus? | -但还有别的赠品 -破伤风吗 |
[03:22] | This. | 这个 |
[03:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:25] | I was eating breakfast, and it hit me. | 我吃早餐的时候突然想到 |
[03:26] | The work you’re doing on your rocket | 你设计的火箭 |
[03:27] | isn’t that much different than the engine in the Ferrari. | 原理跟法拉利的引擎很相似 |
[03:30] | Air and fuel intake results | 空气和燃料的摄入 |
[03:31] | in a propulsion of the piston heads… | 在活塞头上形成推进力 |
[03:33] | That is, in theory, | 这理论上 |
[03:34] | what I’m doing with my propulsion chamber. | 跟我活塞舱的设计一致 |
[03:36] | How cute– they’re finishing each other’s sentences. | 多有爱 他们都能接对方的话了 |
[03:38] | Thought you should drive it around for a little bit, | 我想你应该开出去溜一下 |
[03:40] | get a feel for what you’re building | 利用这个小型样板感受一下 |
[03:41] | on a smaller scale– but not that much smaller. | 自己正在造的东西 虽然也不太小 |
[03:44] | You’re giving him a half-million-dollar car | 你要送他一辆五十万美金的跑车 |
[03:46] | to help him with his science project? | 就为给他的科学项目做参考吗 |
[03:47] | It’s just a loaner. | 只是借他用用 |
[03:48] | Though… truth is, well, | 不过… 老实说 |
[03:50] | I got nine of these things | 我有九辆这样的跑车 |
[03:51] | and I never drive them, so… | 从来也不开 所以… |
[03:54] | you might want to hold on to it for a while. | 你可以留下来多玩一会 |
[03:55] | Walter, he’s trying to poach you. | 沃特 他是想挖墙角 |
[03:58] | – This is just a “Thank you.” – Lying billionaire says what? | -这是道谢罢了 -说谎的百万富翁说”什么” |
[04:00] | Close enough. | 我就当你说的是”什么” |
[04:01] | Guys, don’t ruin this for me. | 伙计们 别扫了我的兴 |
[04:03] | I already offered Walt a job, | 我已经试过让沃特跳槽 |
[04:04] | and he turned me down– he’s happy here. | 但他拒绝我了 他在这很开心 |
[04:07] | My driver has arrived. | 我司机到了 |
[04:09] | Walter, enjoy the car. | 沃特 好好享受这车 |
[04:12] | We’ll talk soon. Guys, | 改天再聊 伙计们 |
[04:13] | say hello to the rest of the gang for me. | 代我向其他人问好 |
[04:14] | Hey,give my best to the Illuminati. | 代我向光照派[魔鬼崇拜宗教]问好 |
[04:16] | Thank you. Thank… | 谢谢 谢了… |
[04:17] | This car has strings attached. | 这车可是带着附加条件的 |
[04:19] | And those strings will fly off once I’m driving | 等我开到300公里一小时 |
[04:22] | at 190… miles an hour. | 那些条件就都消失了 |
[04:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:25] | Trouble. | 麻烦 |
[04:26] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[04:27] | Come check out this engineering. | 来看看这引擎的工艺 |
[04:29] | Why is your kid in the monkey suit? | 你孩子怎么穿得跟小大人似的 |
[04:30] | Picture day. He’s so cute… | 照相日 他超可爱的… |
[04:32] | he wanted to pick the outfit himself. | 想要自己选服装 |
[04:33] | There, look at that. | 瞧瞧那部件 |
[04:34] | You don’t see what’s going on there? | 你没看出来是怎么回事吗 |
[04:35] | Mm, no. | 没有 |
[04:36] | Hey, Ralphy-boy, could you do Uncle Toby a favor | 拉小夫 你能听托比叔叔话 |
[04:38] | and take off that jacket? | 把你身上的外套脱了吗 |
[04:39] | You don’t want to get grease on it. | 你可不想让衣服蹭上油吧 |
[04:42] | You better roll up those sleeves, too, buddy, | 你最好把袖子也卷上去 小兄弟 |
[04:44] | just to be safe. | 以防万一 |
[04:50] | Congratulations, you’re raising Walter. | 恭喜 你养了一个”沃特” |
[04:52] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:53] | Ralph! Ralph, my action figure is here! | 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 我的玩具人偶到了 |
[04:57] | Be thankful– Ralph could be emulating him. | 心怀感恩吧 拉尔夫幸亏没模仿他 |
[04:59] | It came in this morning. | 是今早到的 |
[05:00] | It’s very rare. | 这东西非常罕见 |
[05:02] | A silicone rubber, composite prototype of | 这是一个硅氧橡胶的 20世纪70年代的 |
[05:04] | the original Super Fun Guy action figure from the 1970s. | 初版逗比侠人偶的套装原型 |
[05:08] | Tomorrow morning, | 明天早上 |
[05:09] | I’ll be receiving the rest of the gang: | 我就会收到套装里的剩余部分 |
[05:10] | the Giggler, sir Jokes-A-Lot, Zany Zoey, | 傻笑人 爱开玩笑先生 小丑佐伊 |
[05:13] | the entire team! | 整个团队 |
[05:15] | Just like us. | 就像我们一样 |
[05:16] | Cool, but… | 酷 但… |
[05:17] | I’m not really part of Scorpion. | 实际上我并不属于天蝎 |
[05:19] | Hey, hey, of course you are. | 你当然属于了 |
[05:21] | You helped us crack that video game | 你帮我们破解了那个电脑游戏 |
[05:22] | that caught those bad guys. | 抓住了那些坏人 |
[05:23] | You-you hacked that Japanese warship. | 你黑进了那艘日本军舰 |
[05:25] | You’re a very, very important part of the team. | 你是我们团队里很重要很重要的一部分 |
[05:27] | And, Ralph, | 而且 拉尔夫 |
[05:28] | that’s why this one is for you. | 这也是我把这个送你的原因 |
[05:30] | He can’t have that. | 他不能拿那个 |
[05:31] | It’s okay, I have, like, four. | 没关系 我大概有四个呢 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:33] | Okay, off to school. I’ll take that. | 好了 去上学啦 我帮你拿着那个 |
[05:35] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[05:37] | Race cars? Collectible toys? | 赛车 收藏版玩具 |
[05:39] | You guys spoil him. | 你们宠坏他了 |
[05:41] | Can I drive the car? | 我能开开这车吗 |
[05:42] | Nope. | 不能 |
[05:46] | The neurotoxin research facility right outside of L.A. | 就在洛杉矶旁边的神经毒素研究室 |
[05:48] | Something tells me I’m not gonna like what’s in this file. | 我有预感自己不会喜欢这文件里的东西的 |
[05:51] | Someone took over the building this morning. | 今早有人有人控制了这栋楼 |
[05:52] | It’s computerized to the hilt. | 用电脑控制了门禁 |
[05:54] | Whoever hacked in has total control. | 黑进来的这个人完全夺取了控制权 |
[05:56] | Bulletproof security doors, | 控制了防弹安全门 |
[05:58] | labs where the nerve agents are stored, | 储存神经毒气的实验室 |
[06:00] | and a ventilation system that could spread gas | 以及一个能将毒气扩散到整栋楼的 |
[06:02] | throughout the facility, | 通风系统 |
[06:03] | killing everyone who’s trapped inside. | 能杀死所以困在楼里的人 |
[06:04] | How many? | 有多少人 |
[06:05] | 23 very scared scientists. | 23个惊恐至极的科学家 |
[06:07] | One of whom– Jim Stone– | 其中一个 吉姆·斯通 |
[06:08] | has been locked in a room | 被困了在一件屋子里 |
[06:10] | that the hacker filled with sarin. | 黑客往里面充了沙林毒气 |
[06:11] | And he’s keeping Stone’s O2 levels | 而且他把斯通的防护衣里的氧气 |
[06:13] | in his hazmat suit so low, | 降到了很低的水平 |
[06:15] | he’s barely breathing. | 他几乎不能呼吸了 |
[06:16] | So, if Stone keeps the suit on much longer, | 所以说 假如斯通继续穿着防护衣 |
[06:17] | he runs out of air, | 他会耗光氧气 |
[06:18] | and if he takes it off, he’s dead. | 但假如他脱下防护衣 他就死定了 |
[06:20] | It gets better. | 好戏还在后头呢 |
[06:22] | Our little Baghdad bombings from ’97 | 这是1997年的巴格达爆炸事件 |
[06:24] | have come back to bite us in the ass. | 回头来找咱们麻烦了 |
[06:26] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[06:27] | Hacker wants the president to disclose on live TV | 黑客希望总统在电视直播中 |
[06:30] | everything about the bombings we never released. | 揭露我们从没公开过的关于爆炸的一切 |
[06:32] | How we missed our intended target | 揭露我们错过了原定目标 |
[06:34] | and killed 2,000 civilians, | 害死了两千个平民 |
[06:35] | how we covered it up. | 关于我们是怎么掩盖真相的 |
[06:36] | Commander in Chief cannot concede to threats. | 总司令不能向这种威胁让步 |
[06:39] | We have any leads on this guy? | 我们掌握了这人的任何情况吗 |
[06:40] | Homeland hasn’t been able to trace | 国土安全部还没能够追踪到 |
[06:42] | the e-mail communiqué that’s been coming in to HQ. | 发送到总部的邮件地址 |
[06:44] | Bouncing off servers all over the world. | 它在全球几个服务器上到处跳转 |
[06:46] | All we know is that it came in from a cell phone. | 我们只知道邮件是从一部手机上发过来的 |
[06:48] | Time frame? | 有给时限吗 |
[06:49] | Perp wanted POTUS on the air within 90 minutes | 罪犯希望总统能在90分钟内上电视 |
[06:51] | or we’d be sorry– | 说不然我们会后悔的 |
[06:52] | that was 40 minutes ago. | 那是40分钟前的事了 |
[06:54] | So get your team to the site ASAP. | 所以马上召集你的队伍去现场 |
[06:56] | The media already has wind that something’s up. | 媒体已经收到风声 知道有事发生了 |
[06:57] | Before you know it, it’ll be a circus. | 等你反应过来时事情可能都没法收场了 |
[07:04] | After the ’95 Tokyo subway sarin gas attacks, | 在95年的东京地铁沙林毒气袭击之后 |
[07:07] | the United States created an anti-neurotoxin program | 美国某所实验致力于研究抗神经毒素项目 |
[07:10] | that resulted in the lab that is now under siege. | 而该实验室现在正遭到威胁 |
[07:13] | We are more than an hour into this takeover. | 现在距离被黑客掌控已经过去了一个多小时 |
[07:16] | Now, experts claim if any of this neurotoxic material | 专家声称 假如这些神经毒气 |
[07:19] | were to aerosol out of the facility, | 泄露出了这栋楼 |
[07:21] | it could possibly kill thousands of Angelenos. | 有可能会杀死上千洛杉矶人 |
[07:27] | – Credentials? – It’s all right. | -证件 -没事 |
[07:29] | She’s with me. | 她是和我一起的 |
[07:30] | The five zones of the building run east to west. | 楼里从东到西有五个区 |
[07:32] | Some larger, with free access to multiple rooms. | 从一些大区可以自由进入好几个房间 |
[07:34] | Other zones are mostly laboratories. | 其他的区域大部分是实验室 |
[07:36] | There’s a vent system linked to a server, | 有一个通风系统连到了一台服务器上 |
[07:38] | so air flow, including the release of nerve gas into the vents, | 所以气流走向 包括排入通风口的神经毒气 |
[07:41] | could be manipulated. | 都是可以操控的 |
[07:45] | We got hazmat on standby, and they’re ready. | 我们准备好了防护衣 他们也准备好了 |
[07:46] | My God, what a nightmare. | 天呐 真是场噩梦 |
[07:48] | As this poor guy, Jim, | 这个可怜人 吉姆 |
[07:49] | already learned, his O2 levels are at the bottom rung. | 已经知道自己的氧气水平触底了 |
[07:51] | We need to figure out a way in ASAP. | 我们得尽快想出个办法 |
[07:53] | I can rig a charge to blow through that door in five minutes. | 我可以在五分钟之内安好一个炸弹炸穿那扇门 |
[07:56] | No go. All doors are computer-controlled. | 不行 所有门都是电脑控制的 |
[07:57] | We breach ’em, | 门一旦遭到破坏 |
[07:58] | the hacker sees this on the system, | 黑客就能从系统上发现 |
[08:00] | and instantly releases the gas. | 然后马上释放毒气 |
[08:01] | It’s not just the door that won’t let us in– | 我们不仅仅进不了那扇门 |
[08:03] | whoever hacked this lab set up some sort of block | 黑进这间实验室的人设了某种 |
[08:06] | that I’ve never seen before. | 我没未见过的拦截程序 |
[08:07] | I can’t even get within a mile of the network. | 我几乎连这网络的边都碰不到 |
[08:09] | The hacker’s 90-minute deadline is practically up, | 差不多到黑客说的90分钟时限了 |
[08:11] | and, uh, we will not be able to regain control in time. | 而我们没办法及时夺回控制权了 |
[08:14] | – You think or you know? – I know. | -你是这么觉得还是你肯定 -我肯定 |
[08:15] | We’re in the dark right now as to how he got in | 我们完全不知道他是怎么黑进来的 |
[08:17] | and what he’s doing to keep us out. | 也不知道他做了什么拦截我们 |
[08:20] | I’m also, um… | 我还… |
[08:21] | I’m concerned from an efficiency standpoint | 我从效率的角度考虑 |
[08:23] | that my personal connection to the case | 我和这个案子的私人联系 |
[08:25] | might affect my ability to solve it, so… | 也许会影响我解决它的能力 所以… |
[08:28] | What’s happening right now, it’s not your fault. | 现在发生的事不是你的错 |
[08:30] | I designed the software used for the bombs. | 是我设计了用于投放炸弹的软件 |
[08:32] | The bombs killed the civilians. | 而那些炸弹又炸死了不少平民 |
[08:34] | The hacker wants revenge for those deaths. | 这黑客想为那些人复仇 |
[08:35] | I’m in the DNA of this thing, Cabe. | 凯布 我是这一切的罪魁祸首 |
[08:37] | No, you’re not. You were just a kid. | 不 你不是 你那时只是个孩子 |
[08:40] | The blame lies with me. | 要怪也得怪我 |
[08:41] | Now, right now we got a job to do, okay? | 现在最要紧的是先解决这场危机 |
[08:43] | HQ’s getting another e-mail. | 总部收到了另一封邮件 |
[08:45] | “I told you what I wanted. | “我已经告知你们我的要求 |
[08:46] | You’ve give me nothing. Time’s up.” | 可你们什么也没给我 现在时间到了” |
[08:48] | Three sentences– issue, application, conclusion. | 三句话 提出问题 说明问题 得出结论 |
[08:51] | He’s using the language of someone who’s about to take action. | 他这种语气是准备采取行动了 |
[08:54] | Something’s wrong, guys. | 伙计们 出事了 |
[08:55] | Oh, God, Jim, just hold on, okay? Hold on! | 吉姆 坚持住啊 坚持住 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna try to override the system. | 我试试重启系统 |
[08:59] | The hacker’s cut off his oxygen. | 入侵者切断了他的氧气供应 |
[09:01] | She can’t override the system. We’re helpless. | 她无法重启系统 我们没办法了 |
[09:04] | Come on! | 快开啊 |
[09:05] | Sarah… | 莎拉 |
[09:06] | He can’t breathe. | 他无法呼吸了 |
[09:08] | Turn it off. | 快把屏幕关掉 |
[09:09] | Cabe! Turn it off! | 凯布 快关啊 |
[09:11] | Jim, no, hang on, okay? | 吉姆 坚持住 好吗 |
[09:15] | It’s not working! Damn it! | 没反应 去死吧 |
[09:17] | I have to open my mask. I can’t breathe. | 我得打开面罩 我无法呼吸了 |
[09:19] | No! Oh, God, Jim, hold on! | 不 别打开啊 吉姆 坚持住 |
[09:21] | Do not remove your helmet! Just hold on! | 别打开头盔 再坚持一下 |
[09:23] | He takes that off, he’s dead in seconds. | 他摘掉头盔的话 几秒就会断气 |
[09:25] | Don’t take off your helmet, okay? Hold on… | 别摘掉头盔 坚持住 |
[09:35] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[09:39] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[09:56] | Tensions are high as the unfolding hostage situation | 随着人质劫持事件演变为一场谋杀 |
[09:59] | has now become a murder scene. | 情势已经颇为紧迫 |
[10:01] | With the victim’s body unrecovered | 死者遗体无法抬出 |
[10:03] | and dozens still trapped inside, | 还有几十人被困其中 |
[10:04] | the question everyone’s asking is: | 大家不禁要问 |
[10:06] | What are the authorities going to do? | 政府打算怎么做 |
[10:08] | Hacker’s now saying that everyone dies in 60 minutes | 那黑客说如果我们不满足他的要求 |
[10:11] | if we don’t give in to his demands. | 一小时后大家都会死 |
[10:12] | – We got to get in there now! – Yelling doesn’t help. | -我们现在就得进去 -你吼也没用 |
[10:14] | I don’t even have a digital foot in the door. | 那扇门的任何数据我都没有 |
[10:16] | He basically made the entire system invisible, | 他让整个系统都隐形了 |
[10:19] | and I don’t know how. | 我也不知道他怎么办到的 |
[10:20] | – Stctural? – Well, the third time | -这建筑有设计漏洞吗 -我已经看了三遍 |
[10:22] | I’ve been through the blueprints–no weaknesses. | 这些图纸了 没有发现漏洞 |
[10:24] | Unless we can un-hack those security doors, | 除非我们能黑进那些保险门 |
[10:25] | – we’re not getting in. – She’s breaking down. | -否则进不去 -她要崩溃了 |
[10:27] | At a base level, we’re feeling | 从本质上说 我们也和她一样 |
[10:29] | the same frustration as her– outside looking in. | 从外面往里面看也感到一样崩溃 |
[10:31] | Helplessness is a destructive emotion. | 无助感是毁灭性的情绪 |
[10:34] | Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop. | 等等 先停一下 |
[10:35] | Outside looking in. | 在外面看里面 |
[10:37] | We need to do that. | 我们就这么办 |
[10:38] | We need to look into the building– right now, | 我们现在就要查看建筑内部 |
[10:40] | we’re out here trying to jump | 我们一直都在试图越过 |
[10:42] | on an external network signal– but we can’t. | 外部网络 但一直做不到 |
[10:45] | Maybe that’s because the problem is internal. | 也许这是因为问题出在内部 |
[10:46] | Like an actual physical compromise | 对 比如说大楼内部服务器 |
[10:48] | to the building’s internal server. | 遭到了物理性破坏 |
[10:49] | The hacker’s been manipulating | 黑客在操纵的系统 |
[10:50] | a system he did not design. | 并非是他设计的 |
[10:52] | He could’ve overloaded certain portions of it, | 他只不过是让系统部分超载 |
[10:54] | like burnt circuits, wiring, and if that’s so, | 比如烧断线路或随意接线 |
[10:57] | that’s why we can’t get into the system from out here. | 所以我们才没法进入其中 |
[11:00] | Fried hardware. We fix it, | 硬件破坏 那我们修好它的话 |
[11:03] | we can get control of the system | 我们就能控制整个系统 |
[11:04] | – and then we can retake control of the building. – Exactly. | -进而恢复对大楼的控制 -没错 |
[11:06] | Now, we need to search the blueprints for the server hub. | 现在就在图纸上找到服务器的位置 |
[11:09] | Gallo. | 格洛 |
[11:11] | Just got off the horn with the White House. | 刚刚接到白宫的电话 |
[11:13] | Bodies dropping is bad press, | 虽然出现人员伤亡是负面新闻 |
[11:14] | but POTUS still can’t be puppet-mastered by some thug. | 但总统也决不能受某个恶棍的要挟 |
[11:17] | So they found a middle ground. | 于是他们想出一个折中的办法 |
[11:18] | An appeasement? | 绥靖政策吗 |
[11:19] | We’re gonna release all intel related to the Baghdad bombing | 我们这就发布所有关于巴格达轰炸事件的信息 |
[11:22] | in a massive document dump, | 所有文件全部一次性发布 |
[11:24] | everything from combat weather reports | 从战斗当天的天气状况 |
[11:26] | to supply requisitions. | 到给养申请书 都要发布 |
[11:28] | So it looks as if it’s a run-of-the-mill | 这样就看起来像是 |
[11:29] | declassification of records. | 一般性的文件解禁了 |
[11:31] | Based on what the hacker’s looking for, | 那黑客只要求发布关于轰炸的信息 |
[11:33] | is it necessary to release all documents | 没必要把所有文件都公之于众吧 |
[11:35] | from the Baghdad operation, | 你别忘了 那里面除了巴格达行动 |
[11:37] | particularly certain memorandum between you and I | 还有一份轰炸前几天你才给我的 |
[11:40] | a few days prior to the bombing? | 一份备忘录 |
[11:43] | We’re mid-standoff, | 我们现在这么被动 |
[11:44] | and you want me to cherry-pick out data | 你却要我在发布信息时有所保留 |
[11:46] | so you don’t hurt your relationship with your little pal? | 这样你那小朋友就不会和你闹僵吗 |
[11:49] | O’Brien is instrumental to Scorpion and national security. | 奥布莱恩对天蝎和国家安全至关重要 |
[11:53] | Anything that might disrupt that… | 任何有可能损害国家安全的事… |
[11:55] | I am Homeland Director. | 国土安全部部长是我 |
[11:57] | So I will worry about what disrupts national security. | 用不着你来操心国家安危 |
[12:11] | Have O’Brien meet me around back. It’s important. | 让奥布莱恩到后面找我 有要紧事 |
[12:15] | What, more demands from the hacker? | 怎么了 那黑客又提要求了吗 |
[12:20] | There are things about Baghdad that you don’t know. | 关于巴格达的行动 有些事你还不知道 |
[12:24] | What things? | 什么事 |
[12:27] | Son, I was honest with you when I told you | 孩子 我当时告诉你的都是实话 |
[12:29] | that I had no idea the government planned | 我说我真的不知道政府计划 |
[12:31] | to use your technology for munitions | 把你的技术当做杀人工具 |
[12:34] | instead of aid packages. | 而非援助工具 |
[12:36] | You were just a kid. I would never have lied to you. | 你那时只是个孩子 我不可能对你撒谎 |
[12:38] | I already know this. | 我知道你当时不知道 |
[12:41] | Son, you know how I feel about you. | 孩子 你知道一直以来我是怎么对你的 |
[12:45] | Cabe, what are you trying to tell me? | 凯布 你到底想和我说什么 |
[12:50] | Three days before the bombs were dropped, | 就在投掷炸弹前的三天 |
[12:54] | Merrick told me of the true agenda. | 梅里克把真实的计划告诉了我 |
[13:00] | You knew | 所以你其实知道 |
[13:02] | they were gonna drop bombs? | 他们计划投掷炸弹 |
[13:04] | Not at first. Just three days prior. | 一开始不知道 是事发前三天才知道的 |
[13:06] | And you never told me. | 那你也没告诉我 |
[13:08] | I was concerned that if I did, | 我担心如果我告诉了你 |
[13:09] | you would disable your software and sabotage the mission. | 你会停止你的软件运行 会妨碍到任务 |
[13:12] | That’s exactly what I would have done. | 我的确会这么做 |
[13:14] | And you would’ve gone to prison for doing so, | 这样你就会坐牢 |
[13:15] | and I would’ve been tried for treason. | 而我会被判为叛国罪 |
[13:19] | Son, I had no idea that civilians would’ve been killed. | 孩子 我真的不知道会祸及平民百姓 |
[13:23] | The target was an Iraqi leader. | 任务的目标是伊拉克领导人 |
[13:29] | Come on, Walter. Say something. | 拜托 沃特 别不出声啊 |
[13:32] | If you’re done, I have work to do. | 如果你说完了 我还有活要干 |
[13:38] | Right there. Cam 23, bottom left. We got it. | 就是这 23号监控器 左下角 找到了 |
[13:41] | Walt, where have you been? We found the server hub in Zone 1. | 沃特 你去哪了 我们在一区发现了服务器 |
[13:45] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[13:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:48] | Walter, you hear me? | 沃特 听到我说话了吗 |
[13:52] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[13:55] | Nothing. Uh, let me see… let me see this. | 没事 让我看看 让我看看 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:02] | Okay, excuse me. | 好 借过 |
[14:03] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:04] | – What are you doing? – I’m calling Sarah. | -你要做什么 -打电话给莎拉 |
[14:06] | She’s the only scientist in Zone 1. | 她是一区唯一的科学家 |
[14:07] | If we’re gonna save these people, | 如果我们要救这些人 |
[14:08] | then we’ll need her help. | 那我们就需要她的协助 |
[14:09] | – Walter. – What are you doing? | -沃特 -你要做什么 |
[14:10] | She just lost her fiancé, | 她刚刚失去了未婚夫 |
[14:11] | and you’ve got something going on. | 而且你心里有别的事 |
[14:14] | You want her to be able to help, | 你想要她能来帮忙 |
[14:15] | then she’ll need to talk to someone human. | 那就需要一个正常人去和她谈 |
[14:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:20] | Sarah, I’m-I’m Paige Dineen. | 莎拉 我叫佩吉·狄宁 |
[14:22] | I’m with the team trying to help you out of the building. | 我所在的团队正在想办法把你从那救出去 |
[14:24] | I-I can’t imagine what you’ve been dealing with | 我无法想象你正在面对的事 |
[14:26] | or-or what you’re going through right now, | 或是你现在的感受 |
[14:27] | but if you and your coworkers | 但是如果你和你的同事们 |
[14:29] | are going to get out of there, we’re gonna need your help. | 想要离开那里 我们需要你的协助 |
[14:31] | We-we… we were getting married. | 我们 我们本来要结婚了 |
[14:34] | We need to hurry. We need… | 要快点 要快… |
[14:36] | I know Jim loved you, | 我知道吉姆爱你 |
[14:38] | and he’d want you to be safe and to get out of there | 他会希望你安全地离开那里 |
[14:40] | and-and live the rest of your life. | 然后好好过你余下的生活 |
[14:42] | But to do that, you’ll need to get to | 但要做到这点 你就得去 |
[14:44] | the server hub down by the far west entrance. | 西部入口处的服务器那 |
[14:49] | And bring your cell phone. | 并且带上你的手机 |
[14:50] | We’ll need to see each other. | 我们需要看到对方 |
[14:54] | Do you know what the word “Appropriateness” means, Ralph? | 你明白适度这个词的意思吗 拉尔夫 |
[14:56] | Suitable for a particular purpose, person, or occasion. | 意思是适应各个特定的目的 人以及场合 |
[14:59] | In school, do you think it’s appropriate | 你认为在学校里 |
[15:01] | to explain in detail the effects nerve gas | 详细解释神经毒气对人体的影响 |
[15:04] | has on the human body? | 这样叫做适度吗 |
[15:05] | We were doing science. | 我们在做研究科学 |
[15:07] | It wasn’t appropriate, Ralph. | 这一点也不适度 拉尔夫 |
[15:10] | I know everyone’s in a tizzy over what’s going on in the news, | 我知道大家对新闻所述的内容感到恐慌 |
[15:12] | but we have to keep it appropriate. | 但我们必须保持适度 |
[15:15] | Excuse me, Principal Pastorneck. | 打扰一下 帕斯东纳克校长 |
[15:17] | You’re needed in Mr. Berger’s class. | 伯杰先生上课需要你过去 |
[15:20] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[15:30] | 神经毒气袭击事件 一人丧生 | |
[15:33] | In addition to SWAT, Homeland Security, and the FBI, | 除了特勤队 国土安全部以及联调局之外 |
[15:36] | independent government contractor, | 政府的独立承包商 |
[15:38] | Team Scorpion, is on the case. | 和天蝎团队也在着手处理这起案件 |
[15:40] | Considering the stakes, they’ll need all hands on deck. | 考虑到风险之大 他们需要全员出动 |
[16:11] | Okay, I’m here. | 好 我到了 |
[16:12] | I’m putting you on speaker | 我现在打开免提 |
[16:13] | so you can hear from the rest of our team. | 你就能听到我们团队其他成员说话了 |
[16:17] | Hi, Sarah. | 莎拉 你好 |
[16:18] | Um, can you open the panel and point your camera at it? | 你能打开面板 把相机对准那里吗 |
[16:23] | Great. | 好的 |
[16:24] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没有什么反常 |
[16:26] | Oh, oh. Okay, um, the large red cables to your left, | 等等 你左手边的那些红色大电缆 |
[16:29] | can you move them to the side? Let’s see behind it. | 你能否把它们移到一边 让我们看看后面的线 |
[16:32] | Yeah. There it is. | 没错 就是这个 |
[16:35] | – Oh, boy. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[16:36] | I was right. It is an internal structural problem, | 我说得没错 是内部结构的问题 |
[16:38] | but the wires weren’t fried– they were cut. | 但是电线没出现故障 而是被剪断了 |
[16:41] | What do you mean “Cut”? | 被剪断了是什么意思 |
[16:42] | Sarah, uh, what is your system-check protocol? | 莎拉 你们系统诊断的规定是什么 |
[16:44] | I run a diagnostic every morning at 8:15 once | 每天早上八点十五分 在大家刷卡 |
[16:47] | everyone’s carded into the building. | 进入大楼时 我都会运行诊断程序 |
[16:48] | And today everything checked out? | 那今天全都检查过了吗 |
[16:50] | Yes. No one’s left since. | 是的 之后没人离开过 |
[16:51] | – Not good. – What? | -不妙 -什么 |
[16:52] | – What’s not good? – It was an inside job. | -什么不妙 -有内鬼 |
[16:54] | The person who cut the wireless server cables, | 切断无线服务器电缆的人 |
[16:57] | the hacker, is inside the building right now. | 该名入侵者正身处大楼内部 |
[16:59] | – Oh, God. – Sarah, | -天呐 -莎拉 |
[17:00] | I need you to remain calm, all right? | 我需要你保持冷静 |
[17:03] | We need you. | 我们需要你的协助 |
[17:04] | You’re the only one that we can count on. | 我们能指望的只有你了 |
[17:06] | All right, first things first, | 好了 先说重点 |
[17:07] | we need to get you back to your control room. | 我们需要你先回到你的控制室 |
[17:09] | All the labs have monitors, | 所有的实验室都有监控器 |
[17:10] | and if the hacker sees you moving about, | 如果入侵者看到你走动 |
[17:12] | checking the server hubs, then that’s bad news. | 检查服务器 那就糟糕了 |
[17:14] | How do you know he didn’t see me on my way down here? | 你怎么知道他没看到我来了这里 |
[17:16] | He would’ve killed you already. | 如果他看到 已经对你下了杀手 |
[17:19] | What? It’s true. | 怎么了 这是实话 |
[17:20] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[17:21] | Okay, based on hallway dimensions | 好了 基于走廊的大小 |
[17:23] | and security camera points of view, | 以及摄像头的视角 |
[17:25] | I can calculate the blind spots | 我可以计算出 |
[17:27] | along the way back to the control room. | 沿途回到控制室的盲点 |
[17:31] | Come get me out! | 救我出去 |
[17:33] | She’s hysterical. | 她崩溃了 |
[17:34] | Whoever killed Jim is in the building with me. | 杀死吉姆的人就在这栋大楼里 |
[17:39] | Sarah, this is Agent Cabe Gallo, Homeland Security. | 莎拉 我是国土安全部的联邦探员凯布·格洛 |
[17:43] | You’re gonna have to trust us. | 你得相信我们 |
[17:45] | If you keep calling attention to yourself, | 如果你继续吸引别人的注意力 |
[17:47] | who’s ever in there will see you. | 在那里的人会看见你的 |
[17:49] | Now, you know that we can’t get through those doors. | 现在 你知道我们没办法通过那些门 |
[17:52] | Trust is the only way this is gonna work. | 只有互相信任才能解决此事 |
[17:54] | So we trust you to get the job done. | 我们相信你可以完成这项任务 |
[17:56] | You trust us to keep you safe. | 你相信我们可以保证你的安全 |
[17:58] | Just shut up! Shut up. Shut up, Cabe. | 快闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 凯布 |
[18:02] | – Walter. – Sylvester, | -沃特 -希尔维斯特 |
[18:03] | get Sarah safely back to the control room. | 引导莎拉安全回到控制室 |
[18:06] | And, Cabe, | 凯布 |
[18:06] | you do not get to tell anybody | 你不要再对任何人说 |
[18:08] | to trust you ever again. | 让他们相信你 |
[18:11] | Okay. Take it easy. | 好吧 别激动 |
[18:12] | You slip so easily into asking people | 当你对别人有所求的时候 |
[18:14] | to trust you when you want something from them. | 你就会轻易地要求别人相信你 |
[18:16] | – Walter, let’s talk about this. – No. | -沃特 我们谈谈 -不 |
[18:19] | I’m not gonna be tricked into believing you. | 我不会受你蒙骗而相信你了 |
[18:21] | Not a second time. | 不会再有第二次 |
[18:24] | So, Director, we’ll do everything that we can | 部长 我们会尽全力 |
[18:25] | to save these people’s lives, but… | 去营救里面人的性命 但是… |
[18:27] | once this case is concluded, | 等这个案子一结束 |
[18:29] | I want Agent Gallo off Scorpion. | 我希望格洛探员离开天蝎 |
[18:32] | I do not want to work with him ever again. | 我再也不想跟他一起工作了 |
[18:34] | Uh, bro, let’s take a breath. | 老兄 放松一点 |
[18:36] | No, let’s not take a breath. | 不 我不要放松 |
[18:38] | I want Gallo out, or I quit. | 我要格洛走 否则我就退出 |
[18:41] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[19:08] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[19:10] | Nothing important. | 没什么大事 |
[19:11] | It…seemed important. Very important. | 看起来事挺大的 非常大 |
[19:14] | Not more than saving the lives | 没有比营救这建筑里的人 |
[19:15] | of the people in this facility. | 更大的事了 |
[19:17] | Starting with Sarah, | 从莎拉开始 |
[19:18] | who needs you to get her out of that control room. | 她需要你把她从控制室里救出来 |
[19:21] | Sarah, hug the wall to your left and go to the… | 莎拉 紧贴你左面的墙壁 然后… |
[19:23] | Can we just clarify that you’re saying | 把话说清楚一点 |
[19:25] | Cabe is no longer on the team? | 你真的要让凯布离开团队吗 |
[19:26] | Consider it clarified. | 话已经说得很清楚了 |
[19:27] | Okay, so we know that the hacker | 好 我们现在知道那个黑客 |
[19:29] | is sending E-mails via cell phone. | 通过手机发送邮件 |
[19:31] | Let’s pull up surveillance footage of a-a minute prior | 把监控录像调到我们接收到 |
[19:34] | to when we received each E-mail. | 电子邮件前一分钟的时候 |
[19:35] | Look for, uh, suspicious behavior. | 寻找可疑的行为 |
[19:38] | That’s gonna take a minute. | 这需要时间 |
[19:42] | We have a job to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[19:44] | This is my job. | 这就是我的工作 |
[19:51] | If he’s asking me to leave the premises, | 如果他要求我离开这里的话 |
[19:53] | I will not until the job’s done. | 任务结束前我是不会离开的 |
[19:55] | Even if he’d said it, I-I wouldn’t pass it on. | 即使他这样说了 我也不会转达的 |
[19:59] | I always knew I’d have to tell him the truth about Baghdad. | 我一直都知道必须要告诉他巴格达事件的真相 |
[20:02] | He’s not the only member of this team. | 他不是团队里唯一的成员 |
[20:03] | He cannot make unilateral decisions. | 他不能单方面就做出这样的决定 |
[20:06] | It’s his worst nightmare. | 这是他最可怕的噩梦 |
[20:08] | And mine, too. | 对我也是如此 |
[20:09] | Which is why I tried to come clean 50 times | 所以我曾50次试图向他澄清此事 |
[20:11] | but I didn’t have the guts. | 但我没有那个勇气 |
[20:13] | I will do everything I can to help mend it. | 我愿意做任何事来帮助修补你们的关系 |
[20:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:17] | The last time took 16 years. | 距离上一次尝试已经隔了16年 |
[20:20] | This may be it. | 今天也许是时候了 |
[20:21] | Paige. We may have something. | 佩吉 我们可能有进展了 |
[20:24] | If you care to be kept apprised. | 如果你还想知道事情的进展的话 |
[20:27] | Go. | 去吧 |
[20:33] | Okay, these are each of the five zones of the building. | 请看 这是楼里的五个区域 |
[20:35] | The threatening E-mails | 接收到恐吓邮件的时间点 |
[20:36] | were received at 8:43, 9:39, and 11:08. | 分别在8:43 9:39和11:08 |
[20:40] | Just before each of them were sent, | 就在每封邮件被发送之前 |
[20:42] | this figure ducks into a blind spot. | 这个家伙都会走进一个盲区 |
[20:45] | He goes beyond the view of cameras. | 摄像头无法拍摄到 |
[20:46] | He goes somewhere we can’t see him. | 他去了一个我们看不到他的地方 |
[20:48] | 30 seconds later we get an E-mail. | 30秒后 我们就收到邮件了 |
[20:50] | Okay, run the guy against employee files. | 好 在雇员档案里检索这个人的信息 |
[20:54] | Did Cabe leave? | 凯布离开了吗 |
[20:54] | Is he seriously gone? | 他真的走了吗 |
[20:55] | He’s outside. | 他就在外面 |
[20:57] | Not going anywhere. | 哪也没去 |
[20:58] | Okay. We are looking at Dr. Simon Boyd. | 好的 这位是西蒙·博伊德博士 |
[21:01] | Neurobiologist. | 神经生物学家 |
[21:02] | We can’t go in guns blazing on a guy just for E-mailing. | 我们不能因为他发邮件就向他开枪 |
[21:04] | You shouldn’t go in guns blazing at all. | 你根本就不应该开枪 |
[21:06] | This guy works in Tox Storage. | 这个人在毒药存储部工作 |
[21:08] | From this office, he has the ability to release sarin gas | 从那里 他有能力把沙林毒气 |
[21:11] | into any test lab in this building. | 释放到楼里的任何一间实验室 |
[21:13] | Not just the ability but the desire. | 不光有能力 还有动机 |
[21:15] | High profile event, unattainable demands– | 高调的举动 并未满足的要求 |
[21:18] | this is more of a suicide mission than a hostage situation. | 这不是一起人质事件 而是自杀性任务 |
[21:21] | If he’s that crazy, | 如果他真的那么疯狂 |
[21:22] | I can guarantee he’s hooked up the Tox Storage | 我可以保证他已经把毒药存储部 |
[21:24] | to the entire ventilation system. | 与整个通风系统都连接起来了 |
[21:26] | From the specs, it’d be simple to do. | 照着说明书 很容易就可以做到 |
[21:28] | All right, the only way to take back the building and open the doors | 好 唯一可以夺回大楼并打开门的方法 |
[21:31] | is to get inside and replace the server cable that was cut. | 就是进入楼内 替换那些被切断的服务器电缆 |
[21:34] | No one’s been able to get inside all morning. | 整个早上都没人能够进去 |
[21:36] | Yeah, that’s just because we haven’t thought about it hard enough. | 是的 那是因为我们想得不够仔细 |
[21:39] | There’s always an answer– we just need to find it. | 总会有办法的 只要我们肯去找 |
[21:41] | All the doors are locked, | 所有的门都被锁住了 |
[21:42] | and I’m assuming this perp– if he is our perp– | 我猜想这个罪犯 如果他真是罪犯的话 |
[21:44] | is watching the surveillance monitors. | 他一定在看监控录像 |
[21:46] | He is. He’s got access to all the same footage that we do. | 是的 我们能看到的他都看得到 |
[21:48] | He’s absolutely our guy. | 他一定就是我们要找的人 |
[21:50] | Government records say he started his career | 政府档案里显示他开始的工作 |
[21:52] | 西蒙·博伊德博士 坎贝尔神经毒性实验室 | |
[21:52] | studying the effects of neurotoxin in Baghdad 16 years ago. | 是研究16年前在巴格达神经毒素的影响 |
[21:55] | He returned from his trip to Jordan | 他旅行完回到约旦时 |
[21:57] | to find his entire neighborhood decimated. | 发现附近整个街区都被摧毁了 |
[21:59] | Among the wounded was his fiancée, | 伤员中还有他的未婚妻 |
[22:02] | left comatose and on life support until 18 months ago, | 她一直昏迷靠呼吸机维持生命 |
[22:05] | when she died. | 直到18个月前死亡 |
[22:06] | Just before he began working here. | 此后不久他就开始在这里工作了 |
[22:08] | When he started studying the facility, | 他开始研究这些设施 |
[22:09] | finding its weaknesses, planning his revenge. | 找出其中的弱点 计划他的复仇行动 |
[22:15] | Okay, uh, let’s all put our minds toward finding a way | 好 我们集中精力想办法 |
[22:18] | into the building without passing surveillance cameras | 进入大楼但不被摄像头发现 |
[22:21] | or opening computerized doors or sensors. | 或者打开电脑控制大门或者感应器 |
[22:24] | I know there are lives at risk. | 我知道很多人生命危在旦夕 |
[22:26] | But you may be exacerbating that risk | 但你有可能会因为把团队的一员排除在外 |
[22:28] | by sidelining one of the team. | 而加剧危险 |
[22:30] | I can fill the gap. He’s a distraction. | 我能替代他 他只会干扰我 |
[22:32] | He’s a friend. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[22:33] | Okay, I got it– level nine government research lab. | 搞定了 九级政府研究实验室 |
[22:36] | It’s required to burn all its documents | 所有文件都要烧掉 |
[22:38] | because shredded paper can always be put back together. | 因为碎纸机总能拼起来 |
[22:40] | In other words, we go in through the incinerator | 也就是说 我们要从焚烧炉进去 |
[22:43] | because there’s no surveillance on it. | 因为那里不会有监控 |
[22:44] | We’ll have to go past a flame burning at roughly 750 degrees. | 我们得穿过约400度的火焰 |
[22:48] | We hack the municipal gas line, | 我们可以黑进市天然气线路 |
[22:49] | shut down the incinerator. | 然后关掉焚烧炉 |
[22:50] | Uh, residual heat will be intense, | 残余热度也相当高 |
[22:52] | so, uh, we’ll need heat-resistant suits from the fire department. | 我们需要消防部门的防火服 |
[22:56] | How are you climbing down? | 你想怎么爬下去 |
[22:57] | Rope will combust, | 绳子会被烧断 |
[22:58] | cable or chain could weaken and break. | 缆线和铁链性能可能会被削弱从而断裂 |
[23:03] | Guys, what did Elia give me this morning? | 伙计们 埃利亚早上给了我什么 |
[23:04] | Everything short of an open-mouth kiss. | 就差没跟你深吻了 |
[23:05] | A magnet. A magnet. | 是磁铁 磁铁 |
[23:07] | The vent’s made of steel alloy. We need magnets. | 管道是钢合金材质 我们需要磁铁 |
[23:10] | Powerful ones. | 强力的磁铁 |
[23:11] | Those news guys weren’t too thrilled | 那些搞新闻的很不高兴我们为了磁铁 |
[23:13] | that we dismantled their edit bays to get these magnets. | 就拆了他们的编辑车 |
[23:15] | Yeah, well, they’ll survive, the people inside may not. | 他们会没事的 但被困的人就不一定了 |
[23:17] | Sylvester, where are we? | 希尔维斯特 情况怎样 |
[23:18] | I’ve got good news and bad. Which first? | 有个好消息和坏消息 先听哪个 |
[23:20] | Uh, the good. | 好消息 |
[23:21] | Getting into the municipal system was a cinch. | 进入市里系统简直易如反掌 |
[23:23] | Their password is 1234. | 他们的密码是1234 |
[23:24] | The bad is, | 坏消息是 |
[23:25] | this facility has its own internal natural gas supply. | 研究机构是用的内部天然气 |
[23:27] | It’s a fail-safe | 是为了保险起见 |
[23:28] | in case heat-sensitive experiments are left running | 以防有热敏感的实验需要进行 |
[23:30] | and the city gas goes out. | 但是市里面没天然气的情况发生 |
[23:31] | It will also restart the incinerator. | 所以它还会重启焚烧炉 |
[23:33] | Shut down the backup, too. | 把备用电源也关掉 |
[23:34] | I could control the backup if the server cable was functioning, | 要是服务器电缆现在还能用 我就能控制备用电路 |
[23:36] | but it’s not. | 但事实并非如此 |
[23:37] | How long before the backup reignites the incinerator? | 备用电源多久会重新点燃焚烧炉 |
[23:39] | Three minutes or 90 seconds, depending on the model, | 三分钟或一分半 要看型号 |
[23:42] | which isn’t specified in the blueprints. | 蓝图里面没说明 |
[23:43] | Okay, we’ll move fast. Toby, suit up. | 速战速决 托比 穿上防护服 |
[23:45] | Toby, stay here. | 托比 待在这 |
[23:48] | Walter, | 沃特 |
[23:49] | you’re sneaking into a facility controlled by a madman. | 你想潜入一个被疯子控制的研究机构 |
[23:51] | If you were thinking logically, versus emotionally, | 你要是能理智思考而不是感性思考的话 |
[23:53] | the person going with you would be carrying a gun | 跟你一块下去的人肯定是有佩枪 |
[23:55] | and know how to use it. | 并且还知道该怎么用 |
[23:57] | That’s Cabe. | 那就是凯布 |
[23:57] | I have to go in with someone I can trust. | 我得跟我信任的人一块下去 |
[23:59] | Cabe is deceitful and deceptive. | 凯布就是个满口谎言的骗子 |
[24:00] | Okay, we’ll talk later about the number of times | 我们以后再谈谈他有多少次 |
[24:02] | he’s proved otherwise. Right now you cannot save anyone | 证明了自己的可信度 但现在 |
[24:04] | if you’re killed the second you enter the building. | 你要是一进去就死了那什么人都救不到了 |
[24:08] | Consider the greater good. | 要为大局着想 |
[24:12] | All right. Just say the word when you’re ready. | 好吧 准备好就说一声 |
[24:17] | My own personal invention: | 我的个人发明 |
[24:19] | a soldering pen, or flip the switch… | 这么看是烙铁 打开开关 |
[24:22] | and it cuts faster than an arc torch. | 就能比电弧焊炬切东西还快 |
[24:24] | You’ll be able to patch the network cable in no time. | 分分钟就能修好网线 |
[24:27] | These have a flux output of N52, | 这些的流明输出跟N52发动机一样 |
[24:30] | so it’s gonna take all the upper arm strength you’ve got. | 所以得使出你前臂所有的劲 |
[24:32] | It’ll be just like rock climbing. | 这跟攀岩一样 |
[24:34] | On magnets. Down a… blazing hot metal tube. | 不过是用磁铁沿着滚烫的金属管道往下爬 |
[24:37] | Why don’t we get moving, okay? Comm’s in, everyone. | 开始行动吧 通讯情况良好吗 |
[24:40] | Got it. | 收到 |
[24:41] | Hey. Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:43] | Gonna need it. | 是需要点运气 |
[24:45] | Sylvester, kill the gas. | 希尔维斯特 关闭天然气 |
[25:02] | – Walter. – Just keep conversations to the bare essentials. | -沃特 -有要紧的事才说话 |
[25:05] | How many times do we have to save each other’s lives | 我们要救彼此多少次你才会明白 |
[25:07] | before you realize I’m not the same guy that made that mistake? | 我不再是当年犯下错误的那个人了 |
[25:09] | I said only the bare essentials. | 我说了只说要紧的事 |
[25:10] | Grow the hell up. | 你成熟点好吗 |
[25:12] | People might die here today and you’re only thinking about yourself. | 今天有人可能会死 但你还只在乎自己 |
[25:15] | Thanks to you, | 还不是因为你 |
[25:16] | I don’t sleep. Recurring nightmares… | 我睡不着觉 一直做噩梦 |
[25:19] | You think you’re the only one that has those dreams? | 你以为就你一个人会做噩梦吗 |
[25:21] | You guys are gonna need to fight later, | 你们待会再吵 |
[25:22] | because the incinerator just turned back on. | 焚烧炉又被点燃了 |
[25:27] | Evidently we’re dealing with the 90-second model. | 看来这是个90秒重启型号 |
[25:30] | Our suits won’t protect us long under these new conditions. | 这样的话防护服撑不了多久 |
[25:32] | We need to climb up and regroup. | 我们得爬出去重新计划 |
[25:36] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[25:37] | My magnets are slipping. | 我的磁铁在往下滑 |
[25:39] | What’s happening in there? | 里面怎么回事 |
[25:40] | Excessive heat causes atoms to speed up, | 管道过热导致内部分子加速运动 |
[25:43] | decreasing magnetic domains. | 磁性就减弱了 |
[25:44] | This lack of cohesion weakens magnetic force. | 分子间缺乏凝聚力弱化了磁力 |
[25:47] | Cut the science lesson. I’m headed toward a burning furnace! | 别说教了 我在朝火堆里滑 |
[25:59] | Walter, I’m losing ground here. | 沃特 我这边快不行了 |
[26:02] | It’s ’cause you’re heavier than me. | 因为你比我重 |
[26:03] | Guys, we got to come up with a solution fast. | 我们得赶紧想出办法 |
[26:06] | Okay, they can’t go down, | 他们不能往下爬 |
[26:07] | we can’t reach them to pull them back up. | 我们也够不着他们 |
[26:08] | Through the side? | 那就从旁边过来 |
[26:10] | Just throwing ideas out, here. | 只是提点建议 |
[26:11] | No, no, that’s brilliant. | 不 不 太聪明了 |
[26:13] | Walt, the soldering pen. | 沃特 用烙铁 |
[26:14] | Slide the handle switch to torch mode | 调到电弧焊炬模式 |
[26:16] | and it should slice the vent wall. | 这样就可以切割管壁了 |
[26:18] | Leading to what? | 然后呢 |
[26:19] | If there’s a concrete wall beside the vent it doesn’t help. | 要是管道后面是水泥墙就没用 |
[26:21] | And that is what’s beside the vent, | 管道后面的确是墙 |
[26:23] | unless you’re 17 feet down from the vent opening facing north, | 除非你在离管道口5.18米的地方面向北方 |
[26:26] | where there is a crawl space. | 那里有地方可以爬出去 |
[26:28] | Okay, I put you about 15 feet down. | 你再往下爬4.57米 |
[26:31] | And, uh, north is toward me. | 北面的话就是面朝我这里 |
[26:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:36] | I need a hand free to operate the torch. | 我需要空出一只手来用焊接笔 |
[26:38] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[26:41] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[26:45] | Walter, I’m headed towards oblivion. | 沃特 我快滑下去了 |
[26:47] | When you get to my foot, grab hold | 等你滑到我脚边时 |
[26:48] | and I’ll pull you up into the hole when it’s cut. | 抓住我的脚 我会把你拽到切开的洞里 |
[26:51] | My weight’ll pull you down. | 我太重了会把你拖下来 |
[26:52] | So only grab hold of my foot | 所以在我切开通风井 |
[26:54] | after I get a grip | 抓牢之后 |
[26:57] | on the cut inside the vent shaft. | 你再抓紧我的脚 |
[26:58] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我要开始了 |
[27:11] | Kid, where you going? | 小朋友 你要去哪 |
[27:13] | I’m part of the Scorpion team. | 我也是天蝎的一员 |
[27:14] | No, this is no place for you. Come with me. | 不 这不是你该来的地方 跟我来 |
[27:17] | Sit in my squad car until I can call your mom. | 你先坐在警车里等 我给你妈妈打电话 |
[27:21] | I got a schoolkid here. | 这有一位学生 |
[27:27] | The heat is becoming untenable. | 火烧的我站不住脚了 |
[27:30] | Oh, geez. The vent temperature is nearing 400 degrees. | 天呐 通风井的温度高达200摄氏度了 |
[27:33] | Kid, I got a few seconds, then you’re gonna be out of reach. | 孩子 再过几秒钟 我就抓不到你了 |
[27:36] | I need more time. | 再等一会儿 |
[27:37] | I don’t think we have any. | 我觉得我们没时间了 |
[27:38] | And if that’s the case, hear me out. | 如果逃不出去了 听我说 |
[27:39] | I have no intention of listening to another apology right now, | 我现在根本不想听你道歉 |
[27:42] | ’cause we’re getting out of here. | 因为我们不会死在这的 |
[27:56] | Grab onto my foot. | 抓住我的脚 |
[27:57] | I can’t reach it. | 我够不到 |
[27:58] | Grab on to my foot, climb up. | 抓住我的脚啊 往上爬一点 |
[28:00] | I… I can’t grab it. | 我 我抓不到 |
[28:04] | Come on, come on. | 加把劲啊 加油 |
[28:06] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[28:08] | Come on, Cabe! | 加把劲 凯布 |
[28:15] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[28:17] | Climb up now! | 快爬上来 |
[28:19] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[28:21] | Get up. | 爬上去 |
[28:23] | Come on. | 好了 |
[28:24] | They’re in. | 他们进去了 |
[28:30] | Thank you, Walter. Thank you. | 谢谢 沃特 谢谢你 |
[28:36] | We’re not finished yet. | 我们还没结束呢 |
[28:38] | Sylvester, lead us to the server hub. | 希尔维斯特 带我们去服务器 |
[28:40] | Come on. | 走 |
[28:45] | Simon’s out of frame again. | 监控里又没有西蒙了 |
[28:46] | I’m guessing he’s about to put our feet to the fire. | 我猜他要有大动作了 |
[28:49] | So to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[28:52] | Incoming e-mail. | 收到新邮件了 |
[28:53] | “You have five minutes to prove | “你有五分钟时间 |
[28:55] | the President will meet my demands on live television | 让总统在电视直播上满足我的要求 |
[28:57] | or the hostages are dead.” | 不然我们就把人质杀了” |
[28:59] | “You have five minutes until I kill these people.” | “在我杀了他们之前你有五分钟” |
[29:01] | Walter and Cabe are at the server hub. | 沃特和凯布到服务器了 |
[29:03] | It’s up there, it’s up there. | 就在那 在那 |
[29:06] | How long? | 需要多长时间 |
[29:07] | The server cable will be repaired in 30 seconds. | 电缆会在30秒内修复 |
[29:10] | Then Sylvester can regain control of the building. | 希尔维斯特会在30秒内重新控制这栋楼 |
[29:12] | Get to Zone 5, evacuate the hostages, | 然后我们去第5区救人质 |
[29:14] | then Zone 4, et cetera, et cetera. | 再去第4区 等等 等等 |
[29:16] | Not to be the voice of doom, | 我不是想说得就像要世界末日一样 |
[29:17] | but there’s just over four minutes until Simon releases the sarin. | 不过离西蒙释放沙林毒气还有4分钟 |
[29:21] | And he’s not looking at the monitors, | 他现在没有看监控 |
[29:22] | so, Cabe, you need to move now. | 凯布 你该行动了 |
[29:24] | Okay. I’ll find Simon, keep him away from the monitors, | 好 我去找西蒙 让他远离监视器 |
[29:27] | and you evacuate the hostages. | 然后你去解救人质 |
[29:29] | The man’s psychotic. I handle the face-to-face. | 这人就是个疯子 还是我去对付他 |
[29:31] | You know the evacuation protocols better than I do. | 解救人质方面你比我在行 |
[29:33] | In two minutes I could probably figure them out | 我只要两分钟就能破解出来 |
[29:34] | and improve them, but it’s time that we don’t have. | 改进系统 不过我们没有那个时间了 |
[29:37] | Cabe, go. | 凯布 去吧 |
[29:42] | Cabe, stay tight to the wall. | 凯布 紧靠墙壁 |
[29:43] | You need to hug the corner to your left. | 紧贴左边的墙角 |
[29:45] | In front of you should be the door to the lab. | 在你面前应该就是实验室的门 |
[29:47] | – The Zone 5 hostages are in that room. – Hey, help! | -第5区的人质在里面 -救命啊 |
[29:48] | Get us out of here! | 救我们出去 |
[29:51] | The server’s repaired. | 服务器修复了 |
[29:52] | Sylvester, you should have control of the facility. | 希尔维斯特 这栋楼归你了 |
[29:55] | I think… I’ve got it. The building’s ours. | 应该可以了 这栋楼现在由我控制 |
[29:58] | One minute till he gasses the building. | 距他释放毒气还有1分钟 |
[30:00] | Walter, you got to hustle to Simon | 沃特 你要去对付西蒙 |
[30:02] | or I won’t be able to get these people out. | 不然我没办法救他们出来 |
[30:04] | He’s playing the role of hostage, so you play your role. | 既然他在装人质 那你就奉陪到底 |
[30:06] | Walter, he sees you. | 沃特 他看见你了 |
[30:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[30:13] | I’m with SWAT. | 我是特种部队的 |
[30:13] | We’re trying to figure out a way to get | 我们正在试着把大家 |
[30:15] | everyone out of here. | 都救出去 |
[30:16] | Simon’s not facing the monitors. | 西蒙没看监视器了 |
[30:17] | Now, Cabe. | 就是现在 凯布 |
[30:21] | Everybody, move fast, move fast. | 大家 动作快点 快点 |
[30:23] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[30:25] | I sawed a hole in the wall of the incinerator exhaust. | 我通风井墙上锯开了一个洞 |
[30:30] | Alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[30:31] | One-man rescue team? | 一个人的救援队 |
[30:33] | That’s right. I’m a recon scout. | 没错 我是侦察兵 |
[30:42] | Those are the mechanical overrides, Walter. | 那些是手动重启开关 沃特 |
[30:44] | He can still release the sarin gas | 虽然我们控制了电脑系统 |
[30:45] | even though we have control of the computer system. | 但是他还是能释放沙林毒气 |
[30:47] | Sly, open the door. | 希尔 把门打开 |
[30:49] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. It’s me you want. | 住手 住手 你想找的人是我 |
[30:52] | I killed your fiancée. | 是我杀了你的未婚妻 |
[30:55] | I was responsible for what happened in Baghdad. | 在巴格达发生的事情都是因为我 |
[31:00] | You… are lying to me. | 你…在骗我 |
[31:07] | I was the programming contractor | 那个炸死你未婚妻 |
[31:09] | who designed the targeting system | 和其他人的炸弹锁定系统 |
[31:11] | for the bombs that killed your fiancée and everyone else. | 就是我设计的 |
[31:15] | It’s me you want. | 我是你的仇人 |
[31:17] | These people are innocent. | 他们都是无辜的 |
[31:19] | No. | 不 |
[31:21] | No, what I want is justice for Daliyah. | 不 我想要的是为达利亚讨回公道 |
[31:24] | And that… you can’t give to me. | 在这点上 你无法满足我 |
[31:27] | Gun. | 他掏枪了 |
[31:30] | You’re not gonna shoot anyone. | 你不会开枪的 |
[31:34] | You don’t want there to be any more casualties from today | 你不希望发生那场爆炸以后 |
[31:38] | from that bombing. | 再出现伤亡了 |
[31:40] | Now, you’re distraught over your loss. | 你失去爱人非常悲痛 |
[31:43] | Simon, I get it. | 西蒙 我知道 |
[31:45] | But you’re not a bad man. | 但你并不是坏人 |
[31:46] | Zone 3 is evaced. | 三区已经撤离 |
[31:49] | I’m all clear here. I got to go help Walter. | 这边都安全了 我得去帮沃特了 |
[31:51] | You keep evacuating the others. | 你继续疏散其他人 |
[31:52] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[31:55] | Give me that earpiece. | 把耳机给我 |
[31:57] | Now. | 马上 |
[31:59] | Now! | 马上 |
[32:07] | The world | 我要让全世界 |
[32:09] | is now gonna see how she suffered. | 都看到当初她是如何受折磨的 |
[32:12] | Simon, listen to me. | 西蒙 听我说 |
[32:15] | Simon, stop! | 西蒙 住手 |
[32:17] | He released the sarin. | 他释放了沙林毒气 |
[32:18] | Now I’m gonna take him outside | 现在我要把他带出去 |
[32:20] | and kill this man on live TV! | 在电视镜头下杀了他 |
[32:22] | – Move! – Okay. | -快走 -好的 |
[32:26] | Uh, guys, the gas is in Zone 5, | 伙计们 毒气已经蔓延到五区了 |
[32:28] | which means you have less than five minutes | 也就是说你们还有不到五分钟的时间 |
[32:30] | to get out of the building. | 来撤离这幢大楼 |
[32:34] | Sarah, we have to go. | 莎拉 我们得走了 |
[32:38] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能丢下他 |
[32:38] | There’s nothing you can do for him. Simon’s released the gas. | 你也无能为力 西蒙已经释放了毒气 |
[32:42] | If it’s coming through the ventilation system, | 如果是通过通风系统传播的 |
[32:44] | it kicks on zone by zone, | 就会一个一个区地传播 |
[32:45] | one at a time so it doesn’t overload. | 为了防止过载 一次只会传播到一个区 |
[32:46] | What zone goes first? | 最先传播到哪个区 |
[32:47] | 5 down to 1. | 从五区开始 一区结束 |
[32:48] | Walter’s in Zone 1. How much time do we have? | 沃特在一区 我们还有多少时间 |
[32:50] | Only about a minute per zone. Tops! | 传播到每个区最多只要一分钟 |
[33:01] | 麦克尤恩 马上去大楼的南翼 需要增援 | |
[33:05] | 总部消息 麦克尤恩 马上去大楼的南翼 需要增援 | |
[33:19] | By the time Walter and Simon are outside, | 沃特和西蒙出来之前 |
[33:20] | I want sharpshooters on the bluff across the street | 我需要狙击手在街对面的屋顶 |
[33:22] | and the rooftop on the other side of the parking lot. | 以及停车场另一端的屋顶上待命 |
[33:25] | No way. | 不可能 |
[33:25] | I’m three minutes away from bugging everyone out | 我只有三分钟 要把所有人 |
[33:27] | for a mile radius of here. | 隔离到1.5公里外的区域 |
[33:29] | The incinerator’s vent has a hole that you made. | 托你的福 焚烧通道上有个巨大的洞 |
[33:31] | So once the gas is released into Zone 1, | 所以一旦毒气扩散到一区 |
[33:34] | it can escape from the vents and kill all of us. | 就会从管道中泄露出来 让我们都没命 |
[33:37] | What was that? Is that a person? | 那是什么 是个人吗 |
[33:39] | Where? | 哪里 |
[33:40] | Middle camera, moving north. There. | 中间的摄像头 正在往南走 那边 |
[33:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[33:47] | That’s Ralph. | 那是拉尔夫 |
[33:48] | Ralph is in the building! | 拉尔夫在楼里 |
[33:56] | How the hell did he get in there? | 他到底是怎么进去的 |
[33:57] | What is he doing in there?! | 他在那里面干什么 |
[33:59] | Paige, you don’t know where you’re going! | 佩吉 你都不知道你要去哪呢 |
[34:00] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[34:01] | He’s heading north into Zone 1. | 他正往南去往一区 |
[34:03] | What the hell is he thinking? | 他到底在想什么 |
[34:04] | No idea, but he is crawling | 不知道 但他正在往 |
[34:06] | into a vent shaft that leads to the crawl space | 通向沃特和凯布从焚化炉那 |
[34:08] | that Walter and Cabe took from the incinerator vent. | 爬进去的通风井里钻 |
[34:11] | Oh, man. | 上帝啊 |
[34:12] | He knows that if that gas is released in Zone 1, | 他知道如果毒气扩散到一区 |
[34:14] | it will escape through the hole in the vent. | 就会通过焚化炉的大洞泄露出去 |
[34:16] | He’s trying to save the city. | 他想拯救这座城市 |
[34:18] | Oh, uh, Sly, Walter fixed the server hub. | 希尔 沃特把服务器中心修好了 |
[34:20] | You shut down the incinerator now! | 你快把焚化炉关了 |
[34:24] | I have spent my life since the bombing raids | 自从轰炸以后 我就一直 |
[34:26] | trying to atone for the deaths. | 致力于为那些死者赎罪 |
[34:27] | I will not rest until I have saved | 除非我所拯救的生命 |
[34:29] | at least that number that have died. | 与死难者人数持平 否则我是不会停手的 |
[34:30] | Please do not add any more lives to that list. | 请你不要在增加伤亡名单了 |
[34:32] | It’s already too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[34:33] | The incinerator is shut off. | 焚化炉已经关闭了 |
[34:34] | But I can’t see Ralph. He’s off the surveillance grid. | 但我看不到拉尔夫 他没在摄像头范围内 |
[34:37] | Once the gas is released into Zone 1, | 一旦毒气泄漏到一区 |
[34:39] | how long before it escapes through the incinerator hole? | 在其通过焚化炉的洞传播之前还有多久 |
[34:41] | With average seepage rates, 48 seconds. | 根据平均渗透速度来看 48秒 |
[34:44] | I’m calling an evac! | 马上疏散 |
[34:45] | Kid, get off your ass, let’s go. | 孩子 站起来 咱们走 |
[34:47] | You can go, I will not. | 你走吧 我不走 |
[34:52] | Come on, people, move it. Let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 快走 我们走 |
[35:14] | Sorry, Sylvester. | 对不起 希尔维斯特 |
[35:21] | Ralph! Ralph! | 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 |
[35:25] | Mom, I’m almost done! | 妈妈 我快弄好了 |
[35:29] | He’s melting the silicone rubber to seal the hole. | 他在融化硅橡胶来堵上那个洞 |
[35:31] | That kid is brilliant. | 这孩子太聪明了 |
[35:32] | Okay, without a thermal fire suit, | 他没有穿防护服 |
[35:33] | even with the incinerator off, | 就算焚化炉关了 |
[35:34] | the heat in the vent is 128 degrees. | 通风管里的温度也高达53度 |
[35:36] | A kid Ralph’s age won’t last long. | 拉尔夫这个年纪的孩子根本撑不了多久 |
[35:38] | Ralph, you need to climb out right now! | 拉尔夫 你得马上爬上来 |
[35:41] | Right now! | 马上 |
[35:42] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[35:43] | Please don’t let any more blood spill over this Baghdad tragedy. | 不要再让人因巴格达的悲剧而惨死了 |
[35:46] | As soon as you step outside, you’re done, you son of a bitch. | 你一走出去就完蛋了 混蛋 |
[35:50] | Cabe, we are running out of time. | 凯布 我们快没时间了 |
[35:51] | There’s only ten seconds until the gas reaches Zone 1. | 离毒气扩散到一区只剩十秒了 |
[35:54] | You’re so concerned for your own life. | 你太在乎你个人的生死了 |
[35:57] | Could you imagine if you cared about other people, | 你能想象如果你对他人心存关怀 |
[35:59] | thousands would still be alive. | 就能救下几千人的性命吗 |
[36:02] | I wasn’t talking about my life. | 我说的不是我的命 |
[36:03] | I was talking about yours. | 我说的是你的 |
[36:14] | Nice job, son. | 干得好 小子 |
[36:15] | Drop your gun! Drop your gun! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[36:17] | Kick it away! I’ll figure out a way | 踢到一边去 我会想办法 |
[36:18] | to get you out of there alive! | 把你活着救出来 |
[36:21] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[36:22] | I don’t want you to die! | 我不希望你死 |
[36:23] | Two seconds, Cabe. | 最后两秒钟 凯布 |
[36:24] | I don’t want you to die! | 我不想你死 |
[36:26] | Listen to me! Drop the gun! | 听我说 把枪放下 |
[36:29] | I don’t want you to die! | 我不想你死 |
[36:43] | Almost, honey. | 快好了 亲爱的 |
[36:44] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[36:48] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[36:49] | Sly, the incinerator! | 斯莱 关掉焚化炉 |
[36:50] | Someone must’ve pulled the server cable again | 应该是有人拔掉了服务器电缆 |
[36:52] | because everything reset! | 因为一切都重置了 |
[36:53] | Faster, Ralph! Climb faster! | 快点 拉尔夫 爬快点 |
[36:58] | Ralph, climb faster. Come on, come on. | 拉尔夫 爬快点 快 快 |
[37:01] | Come on. | 快 |
[37:02] | – Ralph! – The magnets! | -拉尔夫 -磁铁不吸了 |
[37:04] | Ralph, faster, climb! | 拉尔夫 快点 快爬 |
[37:06] | I can’t! | 我爬不动 |
[37:07] | Lower me down. Lower me down. | 把我放下去 把我放下去 |
[37:09] | Ralph, grab my hand. | 拉尔夫 抓着我的手 |
[37:11] | Lower! | 再低点 |
[37:13] | Okay, pull me up! | 好 拉我上去吧 |
[37:15] | Come on, I got you. | 好了 我抓住你了 |
[37:17] | Come on. Oh, my God. | 快 我的天哪 |
[37:21] | What the hell were you thinking?! | 你到底在想什么 |
[37:22] | I had to help. For the greater good. | 我得帮忙 大局为重 |
[37:25] | I’m part of the team. | 我也是团队的一员 |
[37:34] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:38] | Hazmat should have this building cleaned up | 危险材料评估部门一周内就会清理 |
[37:40] | and operative in a week. | 这里就会恢复运作 |
[37:41] | Wrap it up. | 去收尾吧 |
[37:44] | Now let’s discuss this, uh, personnel change you demanded. | 我们来讨论一下 你说的人事调动 |
[37:47] | Hey, Walter! | 沃特 |
[37:52] | Hey, take care of him. | 你照顾他吧 |
[37:53] | – We’ll finish up tomorrow. – Okay. | -我们明天聊 -好 |
[37:56] | Let me see it. | 我来看看 |
[37:57] | Oh, that’s the way a champion looks. | 真是有冠军的风范啊 |
[38:00] | Give me that. | 来击个掌 |
[38:02] | You did a great job. | 你做得很棒 |
[38:11] | Okay, buddy, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[38:13] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[38:14] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[38:16] | I saw two more dead added to the list. | 又死了两个人 |
[38:18] | Kid, what happened when you were 16– | 孩子 你16岁时发生的事 |
[38:21] | it’s the worst thing I ever did in my life. | 是我这辈子做过最糟糕的事 |
[38:24] | I regret nothing more. | 我也很后悔 |
[38:25] | I’m not your kid. | 我不是你的孩子 |
[38:27] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[38:34] | Fine. | 好 |
[38:37] | Then I’ll resign from Scorpion effective immediately. | 好吧 那我立刻退出天蝎 |
[38:49] | Once again, the government contractors known as Scorpion | 政府的承包商天蝎 |
[38:51] | have used their incredible abilities | 再次利用非凡的能力 |
[38:53] | to save lives against staggering odds. | 拯救了许多陷入危险的生命 |
[38:56] | One can only imagine the pride | 我们无法想象 |
[38:57] | and sense of accomplishment they must be feeling right now, | 他们目前感受到的骄傲和成就感 |
[39:00] | and what’s in store for this unique group of geniuses. | 不知这支天才队伍的未来又将如何 |
[39:04] | Cabe will be coming back for these– | 凯布会来拿这个 |
[39:06] | government case files. | 政府文件 |
[39:07] | For shredding, just like our income. | 要扔进碎纸机 我们的工资也一样 |
[39:10] | We will survive, thrive even. | 我们会没事 甚至会飞黄腾达 |
[39:13] | Is there really no way that he’s coming back? | 他真的再也回不来了吗 |
[39:16] | I mean… ever? | 一点机会都没有吗 |
[39:18] | Trust was our only bond, | 信任是我们之间唯一的纽带 |
[39:20] | and that’s been eroded way too far. | 但却已经被毁坏了太多次 |
[39:22] | I don’t like being a pessimist. | 我不喜欢悲观 |
[39:24] | You’re always a pessimist. | 你从来都很悲观 |
[39:26] | But him leaving… | 但是他的离开 |
[39:27] | – Walt, – It’s… | -沃特 -真的… |
[39:29] | not good. | 不是好事 |
[39:32] | How’s the boy? | 孩子怎么样 |
[39:33] | Uh, resting with his dad. | 他爸爸陪着呢 |
[39:38] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:44] | I can tell that you’re, uh, concerned about, uh, | 我知道你很关心 |
[39:46] | Cabe’s, uh, departure, but I, uh… | 凯布离开的事 但是… |
[39:49] | You know it wasn’t him who made this team coalesce. | 你也知道让队伍团结的人不是他 |
[39:53] | It was you. | 是你 |
[39:54] | I don’t think I can be here anymore. | 我觉得我不能留下了 |
[39:57] | Can you repeat that, please? | 你 你再说一次好吗 |
[39:59] | Ralph… admires you, worships you… | 拉尔夫敬佩你 崇拜你 |
[40:05] | …copies everything you do, | 模仿你的一切 |
[40:07] | including putting himself in mortal danger. | 甚至会让自己陷入危险 |
[40:10] | I-I don’t think being here is safe. | 我觉得留在这里不安全 |
[40:16] | Drew was offered a coaching job in Maine. | 德鲁找到了在缅因州当教练的机会 |
[40:19] | I’m going to recommend he take it. | 我要建议他抓住这个机会 |
[40:21] | And you’d go with him? | 你会跟他走吗 |
[40:23] | We would move to Maine, yes. | 我们会搬去缅因州 |
[40:28] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for us. | 谢谢你为我们做的一切 |
[40:30] | Do you see what you’re sacrificing by leaving, | 你明白这样离开 把拉尔夫也带走 |
[40:32] | by taking Ralph away from us? | 会牺牲掉多少东西吗 |
[40:34] | I have to think of his safety. | 我得考虑他的安全 |
[40:36] | Earlier today, you invoked the greater good | 今天你跟我说 要考虑大局 |
[40:40] | so that I would team up with Cabe. | 让我跟凯布继续合作 |
[40:41] | But do you just throw that term around? | 难道你那句话是随便说说的吗 |
[40:43] | My son nearly died because he wants to be you. | 我的儿子想像你一样 结果差点死了 |
[40:46] | Is it so awful being me? Being around me? | 想成为我 在我身边有那么糟糕吗 |
[40:49] | I just don’t want him to become you! | 我不希望他变成你 |
[40:55] | What is your solution? | 你想怎么解决 |
[40:56] | Keep him in a cocoon? | 把他藏在蚕蛹里吗 |
[40:58] | Have him watch you move to Maine to follow some guy | 让他看着你搬去缅因州 |
[41:01] | who’s already abandoned you? That’s idiotic! | 追随抛弃你的男人吗 太傻了 |
[41:03] | That guy is his father, Walter. | 那男人是他的父亲 沃特 |
[41:05] | You are not. I… I have to go. | 你不是 我 我得走了 |
[41:18] | Good-bye, guys. | 再见 各位 |
[41:38] | I don’t need her. I don’t need Cabe. | 我不需要她 我不需要凯布 |