时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | Reginamoon Silence | 双子草 寐兮 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Reginamoon Silence | 双子草 寐兮 |
[00:22] | ellaxinxin | 射手酸奶 安sim 青椒 狮子章鱼X |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:27] | ellaxinxin | 射手酸奶 安sim 青椒 狮子章鱼X |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:53] | I want Gallo out. | 我要格洛走 |
[00:54] | Then I’ll resign. Effective immediately. | 那我立刻退出天蝎 |
[01:02] | I just don’t want him to become you. | 我不希望他变成你 |
[01:09] | I don’t think I can be here anymore. | 我觉得我不能留下了 |
[01:24] | Calling to order Scorpion 2.0. | 天蝎2.0会议召开 |
[01:28] | Toby Curtis? | 托比·柯蒂斯 |
[01:30] | Check. | 到 |
[01:32] | Sylvester Dodd? | 希尔维斯特·多德 |
[01:35] | Check. | 到 |
[01:37] | And… Happy Quinn? | 还有 乐乐·奎恩 |
[01:39] | Whatever you’re doing, | 不管你在做什么 |
[01:40] | stop it immediately. | 马上给我停下 |
[01:42] | I’m maintaining a sense of order in our chaos, | 我在我们的混乱时期维持秩序 |
[01:44] | filling a leadership vacuum. | 填补领导者的空缺 |
[01:45] | You’re highly unqualified. | 你根本不够格 |
[01:47] | Spend your time wisely. | 合理规划时间吧 |
[01:49] | Look for a new gig, like me. | 比如像我这样 找新工作 |
[01:52] | Now, Walter did not say that this was the end of Scorpion. | 沃特没说天蝎就此结束了 |
[01:54] | He only said that he didn’t need Cabe or Paige. | 他只是说他不需要凯布和佩吉 |
[01:57] | However implausible that is, | 不管这多么不可信 |
[01:59] | maybe Scorpion will… | 或许天蝎能 |
[02:01] | persevere. | 坚持下去 |
[02:02] | Run the numbers on that. | 算算吧 |
[02:03] | We lost a third of our personnel in one night. | 我们一晚上就失去了三分之一的队员 |
[02:06] | We’re back to where we were a year ago. | 我们又回到一年前的状态了 |
[02:08] | Broke, aimless, losers. | 破产 毫无目的 失败 |
[02:11] | I was not “aimless.” | 我才没有”毫无目的” |
[02:12] | I’m calling Walter again. | 我再给沃特打一遍 |
[02:13] | You’ve called him ten times. | 你已经打了十多次了 |
[02:15] | He’s not going to answer. | 他不会接的 |
[02:16] | Paige, then. | 那就打给佩吉 |
[02:17] | She bailed on us. | 她抛弃了我们 |
[02:19] | Who needs her? | 谁需要她啊 |
[02:20] | Then I’m calling Cabe. | 那我就打给凯布 |
[02:21] | Walter threw Cabe off the team. | 沃特把凯布赶出了队伍 |
[02:24] | No Cabe, no Paige– | 没有凯布 没有佩吉 |
[02:26] | the Scorpion you’re thinking of does not exist anymore. | 你心里的那个天蝎已经不存在了 |
[02:29] | Accept it and pull the rip cord. | 接受事实 抽身吧 |
[02:31] | We’re not going down without a fight. | 不争取一番我们不会放弃的 |
[02:33] | Isn’t this worth it? | 这难道不值得我们争取吗 |
[02:36] | Call Cabe. What do I care? | 打给凯布吧 我管呢 |
[02:46] | So, I got your new assignment. | 这是你的新任务 |
[02:50] | Pomona airport? | 波莫纳机场 |
[02:52] | You’re on a desk, but you’re in charge of all TSA. | 文职 但是可以管理运输安全管理局 |
[02:55] | If you get bored, you could strap on a blue uniform | 如果烦了 还可以穿上蓝色制服 |
[02:57] | and work the luggage scanner. | 去扫描行李箱 |
[02:59] | Why do I get the sense you’re enjoying this? | 我为什么觉得你乐在其中 |
[03:02] | Scorpion’s flameout freed up funding for certain pet projects, | 天蝎的停转为其他小计划腾出了资金 |
[03:05] | but this is all you’re doing, Gallo. | 但这都怪你 格洛 |
[03:07] | You were always intimidated by them | 你一直怕他们 |
[03:09] | because they’re smarter than you by a millionfold, | 因为他们比你聪明千百万倍 |
[03:10] | save countless lives, | 拯救了无数人 |
[03:11] | and help countless more than you ever could. | 帮助了无数人 而你永远不可匹及 |
[03:13] | Maybe Pomona’s too good for you. | 或许波莫纳便宜你了 |
[03:17] | I’ll never know. | 那我就不得而知了 |
[03:20] | You can take this assignment and shove it. | 拿着你的任务滚蛋吧 |
[03:24] | How the hell am I supposed to fix this team | 如果没人肯接电话我要怎么 |
[03:26] | if no one’s gonna pick up? | 拯救我们的团队啊 |
[03:27] | That was Megan. | 梅根打来了 |
[03:28] | Walter missed her weekly doctor’s assessment. | 沃特没去参加她每周的医生评估 |
[03:30] | He didn’t even call. She can’t get ahold of him. | 甚至没打电话过去 她怎么也找不到他 |
[03:32] | That’s not great. | 这可不妙 |
[03:34] | He’s never missed an appointment before. | 他以前从不缺席预约 |
[03:36] | Megan thinks something could be very wrong, and so do I. | 梅根认为可能是出了大事 我也赞同 |
[03:38] | Or he’s holed up in a bar somewhere | 或者他躲在哪个酒吧里 |
[03:39] | throwing back tequila bombs rewriting the relativity theorem. | 大喝龙舌兰 重写相对论呢 |
[03:41] | Walter doesn’t drink. | 沃特不喝酒 |
[03:42] | Then he’s throwing back milkshakes rewriting the relativity theorem. | 那他就是在大喝奶昔 重写相对论 |
[03:45] | Can I please have a little emotional escapism | 能不能允许我的情感逃避一下 |
[03:47] | while we trace his phone? | 同时我们定位他的手机 |
[03:49] | On it. | 这就去 |
[03:58] | This is Paige Dineen. | 这里是佩吉·迪宁 |
[03:59] | I can’t come to the phone, but leave a detailed… | 我现在不能接听 请详细留言 |
[04:07] | Are you calling Walter again? | 你又在给沃特打电话了吗 |
[04:09] | Hi, Walter. It’s me again. | 沃特 还是我 |
[04:12] | Can you call me back, please? | 能打给我吗 |
[04:14] | I promise my call will be efficient. | 我保证一定说得简短高效 |
[04:16] | I just want to say good-bye. | 我就是想跟你道别 |
[04:27] | Why won’t he pick up? | 他为什么不肯接电话 |
[04:28] | Ralph, you’ve already left three messages. | 拉尔夫 你已经留了三通留言了 |
[04:30] | Now pack. We’re leaving soon. | 收拾东西 我们马上走了 |
[04:31] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想走 |
[04:32] | It’s two days. | 就去两天 |
[04:33] | And then it’ll be forever. | 然后就不回来了 |
[04:35] | Go. | 快去 |
[04:41] | This is Walter O’Brien. | 我是沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[04:42] | Please leave a brief message. | 请进行简短留言 |
[04:44] | Yeah, it’s me this time. I can’t believe… | 这次是我了 我真不敢相信 |
[04:46] | you’re not returning Ralph’s calls. | 你居然不回拉尔夫的电话 |
[04:48] | I always knew you had issues, Walter, but this is… | 我一直知道你有些问题 沃特 但这也… |
[04:51] | way beneath you. | 太过分了 |
[04:53] | You are selfish, and you are being a jerk. | 你太自私了 表现得也很混蛋 |
[05:03] | Glad you finally grew a pair. | 很高兴你终于有种回电话了 |
[05:04] | Uh, it’s Happy Quinn. | 我是乐乐·奎恩 |
[05:06] | From the team you were formerly a part of. | 就是之前你待过的那个团队中的一员 |
[05:08] | Oh. Happy, I’m-I’m-I’m sorry, I thought it was… | 乐乐 我很抱歉 我还以为是… |
[05:11] | I’m looking for Walter. | 我在找沃特 |
[05:12] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[05:13] | No. Ralph has been trying to call him all morning. | 不知道 拉尔夫今天早上也一直在打他电话 |
[05:15] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[05:16] | Happy. Come on. | 乐乐 别这样 |
[05:18] | Okay, I’m ready to go. | 好 我准备好了 |
[05:19] | No, no. That will not fit in the bag– it’s not going. | 不行 包里装不下这个 不能带去 |
[05:22] | Going where? | 带去哪 |
[05:24] | A little trip. | 旅行而已 |
[05:25] | You’re moving this quick? | 你这么快就要搬了吗 |
[05:26] | No flies on you, girl. | 又没人撵着你 姑娘 |
[05:28] | Drew invited us to Portland for the weekend | 德鲁邀请我们这周末去波特兰 |
[05:30] | just to get a feel for the place, | 感受一下那个地方 |
[05:32] | but we wouldn’t Move there till the end of the school year. | 但是这学期结束之前我们是不会搬的 |
[05:34] | Great. Bring a raincoat and a mosquito net. | 太棒了 别忘了带雨衣和蚊帐 |
[05:36] | Okay, you’re obviously upset with me. | 好吧 你显然对我很生气 |
[05:39] | You come onto our team, | 你突然空降到我们团队中 |
[05:40] | mess up with Walt’s head, | 搅乱沃特的思绪 |
[05:41] | and get us used to having that kid around, | 让我们都习惯了身边有个小尾巴的感觉 |
[05:42] | and then you up and leave. | 然后你起身就走了 |
[05:44] | We were all good before you came along. | 我们在你出现之前明明一直好好的 |
[05:45] | I am doing it for the sake of my son. | 我这都是为我儿子好 |
[05:47] | And for the record, | 顺便提醒你 |
[05:48] | before I came along, you guys were a disaster. | 我来之前 你们简直一团糟 |
[05:50] | You’ve wormed your way into Walt’s head, | 你已经在沃特的大脑里占了一席之地了 |
[05:52] | and that is a big reason why he’s MIA right now. | 这也是他现在不见所踪的一大原因 |
[05:54] | I don’t need to listen to this. | 我不需要听你说这些 |
[05:56] | Then don’t! | 那就别听 |
[06:10] | His phone is cloaked, and his GPS is disabled. | 他的手机开启了隐身模式 定位也关了 |
[06:12] | Walter, you clever bastard. | 沃特 你这个聪明鬼 |
[06:14] | You’re killing us here. | 我们都快愁死了 |
[06:16] | You’ll never find him that way. | 你们这样是绝对找不到他的 |
[06:18] | Well, what do you care? | 你在乎些什么 |
[06:19] | You’re already looking for a new job. | 你都开始找新工作了 |
[06:21] | We can track the car’s onboard computer. | 我们可以追踪车载计算机 |
[06:23] | All we need is the VIN. | 只需要知道他的车辆识别码即可 |
[06:24] | Elia… would have that. | 埃利亚肯定知道 |
[06:28] | Well, look who wants to help now. | 瞧瞧谁突然想帮忙了 |
[06:30] | Would you just admit that you’re on board | 你就不能承认一下 |
[06:32] | with trying to save Scorpion, | 你打算帮助天蝎 |
[06:33] | the greatest thing that ever happened to any of us. | 天蝎是发生在我们身上最美好的事 |
[06:35] | Guys… Elia’s Playa Vista headquarters. | 伙计们 这是埃利亚普拉亚景观的总部地址 |
[06:43] | Ma’am, I know there’s a policy. | 女士 我知道有规定 |
[06:44] | Outside of family, | 除了家人以外 |
[06:46] | Mr. Elia cannot be interrupted during a meeting. | 任何人都不得在开会期间打扰埃利亚先生 |
[06:48] | But by saving his daughter, we became de facto family. | 但我们救了他的女儿 这总比得上家人了吧 |
[06:52] | The notion is outlined in a Chinese proverb | 正如一句中国谚语所强调的 |
[06:53] | I doubt you’re familiar with. | 不过我怀疑你根本不知道 |
[06:54] | What I am familiar with is the number for security. | 我只知道我们这的保安人数 |
[06:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | We’ll be sitting down now. | 我们先在那坐着吧 |
[07:02] | You think Walter isn’t calling us back | 你觉得沃特不回我们的电话 |
[07:04] | because he’s preparing his exit strategy to come work here? | 是因为他为加入这里而准备抽身的策略吗 |
[07:06] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[07:07] | look at this place– we can’t compete. | 瞧瞧这地方 咱们根本比不上 |
[07:09] | – It’s not so great. – It is. | -没这么好吧 -这太好了 |
[07:10] | Multiple dedicated T-1 lines, | 多个专用T1线路 |
[07:12] | state-of-the-art engineering, | 最先进的工程技术 |
[07:14] | unlimited resources. | 还有无限的资源 |
[07:15] | You know what this place doesn’t have? Us. | 你知道这地方缺什么吗 缺我们 |
[07:17] | Tobes and the Sly dog. | 托宝和希尔汪 |
[07:19] | And that’s what’s gonna keep Walter | 沃特也会因此留在天蝎 |
[07:20] | at Scorpion where he belongs. | 这是他的归属之处 |
[07:21] | That guy is going down the hall on a hoverboard! | 那家伙竟然在大厅里玩悬浮滑板 |
[07:23] | Hey. Don’t look. Don’t be seduced. | 别看 别被诱惑了 |
[07:27] | Happy should be in position by now. | 乐乐应该快到位了 |
[07:38] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[07:40] | I need that VIN number | 我需要你贿赂给 |
[07:41] | of the bribe on wheels you gave Walter O’Brien. | 沃特·奥布莱恩那辆车的车辆识别码 |
[07:44] | I’m in the middle of a meeting. | 我正在开会呢 |
[07:45] | And I’m in the middle of your conference table. | 而我正站在你的会议桌上 |
[07:48] | You stuck your nose where it didn’t belong, | 你招惹了你不该招惹的人 |
[07:51] | looking to break apart the only family some of us have ever known. | 想拆散我们仅有的家 |
[07:55] | I was being friendly. | 我那是示好 |
[07:57] | You were poaching our boss. | 你是要挖走我们的老大 |
[07:59] | Now he’s missing, and I’m not leaving without that VIN. | 现在他不见了 你不给我识别码我就不走了 |
[08:20] | Onboard computer’s pinging right here. | 车载电脑显示就在这里 |
[08:23] | Do you see a car? I see no car. | 你看到车子了吗 我没看到啊 |
[08:25] | Did Elia mislead us? | 埃利亚骗了我们吗 |
[08:26] | Maybe he doesn’t want us to find him. | 也许他不想让咱们找到沃特 |
[08:28] | – Rat. – I’ll call Walter again. | -真狡猾 -我再打给沃特 |
[08:33] | It’s ringing. | 电话通了 |
[08:36] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[08:44] | Hey, guys… | 伙计们 |
[09:06] | Aw, geez. | 天呐 |
[09:08] | Okay, count of three, | 数到三 |
[09:09] | we yell his name. | 咱们一起喊他的名字 |
[09:10] | On three, or two, three, then go? | 是第三声就喊名字 还是喊完二三才喊名字 |
[09:12] | Which is essentially four. | 那样实际上就是四声了 |
[09:13] | On three. | 第三声喊名字 |
[09:14] | Okay, one, two… | 好的 一 二 |
[09:15] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[09:19] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[09:23] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[09:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:31] | Oh! Walter? | 沃特 |
[09:33] | You’re balanced on a cliff’s edge. | 你现在正平衡地卡在崖边 |
[09:35] | One wrong move, | 乱动一下 |
[09:36] | and the car falls 300 feet. | 车子就会掉下90米的悬崖 |
[09:38] | Stay very, very still. | 千万 千万 别动 |
[09:51] | Police and rescue are on their way. | 警察和救援队正往这边赶 |
[09:53] | How you holding up, Walter? | 你怎样了 沃特 |
[09:53] | He doesn’t sound good. | 他听上去不怎么样 |
[09:55] | Tell the doctor where it hurts. | 告诉医生哪里疼 |
[09:57] | My left side. | 左边疼 |
[09:59] | What’s it look like? Is it bruised or bleeding? | 伤口怎样 是淤青了还是流血了 |
[10:01] | I can’t move to see. | 我没法去看伤口 |
[10:03] | I’m pinned to the seat. | 我被定在座位上不能动 |
[10:05] | Pinned how? | 怎么定住的 |
[10:06] | Something leaning on you, or…? | 有东西压着你 还是… |
[10:08] | Or what? | 还是什么 |
[10:09] | Stay cool, Walt. | 保持冷静 沃特 |
[10:10] | We’ll have a visual on you in 30 seconds. | 30秒内我们就能看到你了 |
[10:14] | Birdroni lives. | 鸟霸天还活着 |
[10:15] | It was gonna be your birthday present, | 本来是要当生日礼物送给你的 |
[10:17] | but I wasn’t done yet. | 但当时还没完工 |
[10:18] | I was gonna mount a camera… | 本来要装一个摄像头… |
[10:19] | We’ll need one, but I have a solution. | 是需要摄像头 但我有个主意 |
[10:22] | Any duct tape in your truck? | 你卡车上有胶带吗 |
[10:31] | You really did a number on that car, O’Brien. | 你真把这辆车毁的不轻啊 奥布莱恩 |
[10:34] | Yeah, well, I was doing fine | 是啊 本来好好的 |
[10:36] | until an untimely interface with Mother Nature. | 结果不合时宜地和大自然母亲交流了一下 |
[10:42] | This’s what I was afraid of. | 我就是担心会这样 |
[10:43] | So, it’s, um, good news? | 所以说…是好消息吗 |
[10:45] | Walter, you’re impaled on what looks like | 沃特 你身上插着一块金属 |
[10:48] | a piece of metal from the guardrail. | 看上去像是护栏碎片 |
[10:51] | So, it’s excellent news then. | 真是极好的消息 |
[10:52] | From the color of the blood and the position of the metal, | 从血的颜色以及金属的位置来看 |
[10:54] | your body has been able to clot off. | 你的血液已经凝结 |
[10:56] | Best scenario, we keep it that way | 最好的情况是 保持现状 |
[10:57] | until we can get you to a hospital, | 直到我们把你送去医院 |
[10:59] | but that means no movement, nada. | 但那意味着你不能动 完全不动 |
[11:01] | The wound is dangerously close to his spleen. | 伤口离他的脾脏很近 很危险 |
[11:04] | I thought we don’t need the spleen. | 我还以为我们用不到脾脏呢 |
[11:05] | We don’t, but it’s basically a giant sack of blood. | 是用不到 但它基本上就是一大袋血 |
[11:07] | Never good to lose a giant sack of blood. | 损失一大袋血怎么说也不是好事 |
[11:11] | Walter, I know it hurts like hell. | 沃特 我知道你现在疼死了 |
[11:13] | You got to stay with me here. | 但你一定不能睡 |
[11:15] | No, I was just… I’m just running some numbers. | 没有 我只是…我只是在计算 |
[11:17] | Okay, so, I-I’m perched on… | 好吧 我是被卡在… |
[11:21] | about a 71% grade? | 71%的斜角上吗 |
[11:23] | Give or take. I don’t have my protractor. | 大概吧 我没带量角器 |
[11:25] | I do– 71.8. | 我能算出来 71.8% |
[11:28] | All right, okay, | 好吧 好的 |
[11:29] | so, given my precarious hold on the cliffside, | 基于我在悬崖上的不稳定性 |
[11:31] | the extent of my injuries, | 我受伤的程度 |
[11:34] | the time needed for successful rescue… | 以及成功救援所需的时间… |
[11:37] | Sylvester, would you put this | 希尔维斯特 你会觉得 |
[11:39] | at about a 97% chance of death? | 我有97%的可能会死吗 |
[11:42] | You know, Walter, I’ve never put much faith in numbers. | 沃特 我一直不太相信数字 |
[11:44] | That’s the police. I’ll coordinate. | 那是警察来了 我去协调 |
[11:47] | They need to know who they’re dealing with here. | 他们得知道自己是在和谁打交道 |
[11:49] | You don’t handle authority well! | 你和官方一直不对盘 |
[11:51] | This is Paige’s job. | 这是佩吉的工作 |
[11:52] | Yeah, we don’t need her. | 是啊 我们不需要她 |
[11:54] | Paige. Where’s Paige? | 佩吉 佩吉在哪里 |
[11:55] | Taking a little R&R. | 休息度假去了 |
[11:59] | She’s taking Ralph to Portland to see Drew. | 她要带拉尔夫去波特兰见德鲁 |
[12:01] | I told her it was a stupid idea. | 我和她说了这是个愚蠢的主意 |
[12:04] | What the hell is this?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:05] | I said fire department and ambulance. | 我说了要消防队和救护车 |
[12:07] | Do you have any idea who’s stuck down there? | 你们知道被卡在上面的是谁吗 |
[12:09] | All right, buddy, we’re gonna need you to take a step back. | 好了兄弟 我们需要你后退一步 |
[12:11] | I’m not your buddy, | 我才不是你兄弟呢 |
[12:11] | and if anybody’s gonna be condescended to, | 而且假如有人要屈就另一个人 |
[12:13] | it’ll be you by me. | 那也应该是你屈就我 |
[12:15] | One of the great minds of this or any other lifetime– | 这一代 或者几代 最伟大的大脑 |
[12:17] | and also my friend– is clinging to life by a thread. | 同时也是我的朋友 现在命悬一线 |
[12:20] | We are formulating a plan of rescue, | 我们正在筹划救援方案 |
[12:23] | and are gonna need every resource at our disposal. | 并且需要一切资源供我们调度 |
[12:25] | The resources belong to trained rescue personnel that… | 资源该由训练有素的救援人员… |
[12:28] | That don’t have the brain power of me with a hangover | 他们的脑力还比不上我宿醉的时候 |
[12:30] | and this guy when he’s sleeping. | 或者这家伙睡着的时候的脑力 |
[12:32] | So, first thing we’ll need, | 所以 警官 首先我们需要 |
[12:33] | officer, is a soil integrity report on that cliffside | 这个悬崖的一份完整的土壤报告 |
[12:36] | so we can start working toward a solution. | 这样我们就可以开始着手解决困境了 |
[12:38] | Excuse me. Do you know what this badge means? | 抱歉 你知道这个徽章是什么意思吗 |
[12:41] | That you got “D”S in high school? | 你的高中成绩有好几门是D吗 |
[12:44] | Actually, I have a better solution. | 实际上 我有个更好的解决办法 |
[12:48] | – Don’t get in the car. – Sly! | -别上车 -希尔 |
[12:49] | Call Cabe! | 打电话给凯布 |
[12:50] | Quiet down. Come on. | 别喊了 进去吧 |
[12:52] | Track him down! | 找到他 |
[12:58] | I’ll admit, Paige would have handled this better. | 好吧我承认 要是佩吉在 她会处理得更好 |
[13:17] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[13:21] | Cabe, | 凯布 |
[13:22] | they’re talking about sending a team down with grappling hooks. | 他们要派人下去 用爪钩救沃特 |
[13:25] | Happy says this is going to disrupt the soil beneath the car | 乐乐说这样会破坏汽车下方的土壤 |
[13:27] | and drop it like a hot potato. | 然后汽车就会像烫手山芋一样掉下去 |
[13:28] | They’ve shoved us aside. | 他们不让我们插手 |
[13:30] | They won’t listen to us. | 也不听我们的话 |
[13:31] | They’re gonna kill him. | 这样下去他们会害死沃特的 |
[13:33] | All right. | 我知道了 |
[13:35] | Who the hell’s in charge of this operation?! | 谁负责这次营救 |
[13:38] | I am. | 我 |
[13:39] | Wrong! I am. Cabe Gallo, Homeland. | 错 现在由我来负责 国土安全部的凯布·格洛 |
[13:42] | Now, get my behaviorist and engineer out of that squad car | 去把我的行为分析家和工程师从车里请出来 |
[13:45] | and give my team some room. | 给我们的人腾地方 |
[13:46] | That man down there is a government asset. | 下面那人可是对政府有重要价值 |
[13:49] | Move! | 快点 |
[13:51] | You heard the man. Move it! | 你们都听到了 快干吧 |
[13:54] | Did you just flash your scuba certification? | 你刚才亮出来的是你的潜水证书吧 |
[13:56] | Yeah. I don’t work for Homeland anymore. | 没错 我已经不是国土安全部的人了 |
[14:10] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[14:12] | Cabe? | 凯布 |
[14:13] | Yes. We thought it would be best to bring him in. | 没错 我们觉得还是把他叫来的好 |
[14:18] | Yeah, I’m here, | 我来了 |
[14:19] | and you don’t like it, you can yell at me later. | 我知道你不想见我 你等下再吼我吧 |
[14:23] | Consider it a date. | 那你可等着 |
[14:28] | Our soil expert just confirmed what Ms. Quinn was saying, | 我们的土壤专家验证了奎恩女士的说法 |
[14:31] | Thank you very much. | 谢了 |
[14:32] | which kills us sending guys down | 让人用钩子钩住底盘再把汽车拉上来 |
[14:34] | to hook the chassis and winch the car. | 的确会出事 |
[14:35] | A chopper extraction might be faster. | 用直升机去救人应该会更快 |
[14:37] | No, the rotor wash could upset the car’s balance. | 不行 直升机的旋翼气流会让汽车失去平衡 |
[14:40] | Call that a no go. | 那这个也不行了 |
[14:42] | So, we’re gonna send a team up from the canyon floor. | 我们准备派人从峡谷的谷底往上爬 |
[14:43] | They’ll approach from underneath, | 从下方靠近汽车 |
[14:44] | secure the vehicle from there | 这样就能保证汽车不失衡下坠 |
[14:45] | without going near the support topsoil. | 又不会破坏支撑汽车的土壤 |
[14:47] | But nothing’s guaranteed, | 不过现在什么也说不准 |
[14:48] | and we’re talking a half hour climb at least. | 而且爬上去至少得半小时 |
[14:54] | If I hold out that long. | 但愿我还能撑那么久吧 |
[14:58] | I don’t like that look. | 他看起来可不太好 |
[14:58] | Do I need to throw down a copy | 用不用给他扔下去一本 |
[14:59] | of The Power of Positive Thinking? | 《积极思考出奇效》 |
[15:01] | I want to see the equipment your team will be using, | 给我看看你们的设备 |
[15:03] | see if I can cut down the amount of time | 我应该有办法再缩短时间 |
[15:04] | it’ll take them to get to Walter. | 让他们快点爬上去救沃特 |
[15:06] | Okay, Walt. Happy’s on it. | 好的 沃特 乐乐正在想办法 |
[15:07] | We’re gonna have a rescue team up to you very soon. | 救援队很快就能爬上去救你了 |
[15:10] | Yeah, really? Because from what I heard, | 是吗 可我怎么觉得 |
[15:12] | it won’t be that soon… or at all. | 没那么快 或者根本没可能 |
[15:16] | Guys, do you think, uh, you could reach out to… | 伙计们 你们能不能帮我 |
[15:20] | to Paige for me, um, get her and Ralph over here? | 联系到佩吉 让她和拉尔夫到这儿来 |
[15:24] | I’ve actually already reached out to them. | 我已经试过联系她了 |
[15:25] | Her phone is powered off. | 但她手机关机 |
[15:27] | The last tower ping was near her apartment. | 最后一个塔台讯号是在她公寓附近发出的 |
[15:28] | Look, there’s gonna be plenty of time to talk to her | 你和她说话的时间还多着呢 |
[15:30] | once we get you back up here with us. | 先把你救上来再说 |
[15:32] | I’d really like to talk to her as soon as possible. | 我想尽快和她通话 |
[15:35] | I’m getting a black and white sent to her home right now. | 我这就派警察去她家 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:39] | Go find this woman. | 去把这个女人找来 |
[15:43] | Cabe, uh… | 凯布 我… |
[15:48] | Cabe, when I was 16 years old… | 凯布 我16岁的时候… |
[15:49] | What I did with Baghdad was wrong. | 巴格达那件事是我错了 |
[15:51] | You have every right to be mad at me. | 你完全有理由生我的气 |
[15:53] | No, I was | 不 我当时 |
[15:54] | hurt and, uh… I overreacted. | 很受伤 所以反应过激了 |
[15:57] | I was, uh… emotional, | 我当时 太冲动 |
[16:00] | and, uh, ineffective, and | 做了蠢事 |
[16:03] | if I’d been logical, then I’d, uh… | 我如果稍微用点脑子 |
[16:05] | I’d have realized the man | 就能发现 |
[16:06] | who knew me when I was younger would never hurt me on purpose. | 那个从小就认识我的人绝不会故意伤害我 |
[16:13] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你 沃特 |
[16:16] | Cabe, you told me that when your daughter passed away, | 凯布 你告诉过我 你女儿去世以后 |
[16:18] | you’d visit her grave every Sunday? | 你每周天都去祭奠她 对吗 |
[16:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:24] | Without fail. | 一次没少过 |
[16:26] | The grass at her plot– it was always, uh, green, healthy? | 她的坟上总长着鲜绿色的小草对吧 |
[16:30] | And the others were brown? | 但别人坟上的草都是枯黄的 |
[16:32] | I hacked the sprinkler system. | 是我黑进了草地喷灌系统 |
[16:34] | I, uh, watered it | 我让喷管器 |
[16:36] | twice a day. The others were… | 每两天给她坟上的小草浇一次水 |
[16:38] | once, uh, a week. | 给其他人的坟墓 一周一次 |
[16:42] | I always thought that was the groundskeeper | 我一直以为那是墓地管理员干的 |
[16:44] | taking pity on me, ’cause I was there alone. | 以为他是看我孑然一身 可怜我 |
[16:49] | No, it was me. | 不 其实是我 |
[16:53] | 15 years ago, you were so mad at me about Baghdad. | 15年前 你因为巴格达的事恨我 |
[16:57] | Why would you do that for me? | 为什么又要这么做 |
[16:59] | That’s not the point. | 这个不重要 |
[17:01] | The point is that I don’t want there | 重要的是 我不希望 |
[17:02] | to be any more secrets between us. | 我们俩之间还有秘密 |
[17:10] | Guys, we got a problem! | 伙计们 又出事了 |
[17:12] | The engine. | 快看发动机 |
[17:14] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[17:15] | Yup, this is a problem. | 确实出事了 |
[17:19] | Spin the drone around! | 让无人机掉头 |
[17:21] | Smoke! | 冒烟了 |
[17:24] | Uh, it’s from the oil pan. | 是从油盘冒出来的 |
[17:26] | It must have been an electrical short caused by the accident. | 肯定是事故而造成短路 |
[17:28] | If the flame gets to the gas tank, the whole car goes up. | 如果火焰蔓延至油箱 整辆车就会爆炸 |
[17:31] | Water cannon will blow the car right off that perch. | 高压水炮会把车子冲离树杆 |
[17:33] | A fire retardant might be better. | 阻燃剂可能会更好 |
[17:35] | No, you-you… you can’t. | 不 不 不能这么做 |
[17:36] | You can’t control the weight distribution even with | 就算有泡沫或凝胶 你也没法控制 |
[17:39] | foam or gel. | 质量分布 |
[17:40] | Well, if we can’t douse it, maybe we can prevent it | 如果我们无法扑息火焰 也许可以阻止 |
[17:42] | from spreading to the gas tank. | 火焰蔓延至油箱 |
[17:43] | – How? – I have no idea. | -怎么做 -不知道 |
[17:44] | It was just a conceptual notion. | 那只是理论上的想法而已 |
[17:47] | Fire can’t burn without fuel. | 没有燃料 就不会起火 |
[17:49] | Guys, we need to drain the oil. | 我们要把油沥干 |
[17:51] | We can’t go down there and put you up on blocks. | 我们不能下去给你设置防火块 |
[17:53] | You don’t need blocks. | 不需要防火块 |
[17:54] | You have an ambulance and a fire truck. | 你们有救护车和消防车 |
[17:57] | Ralph, come on. Clock’s ticking. | 拉尔夫 走吧 时间不多了 |
[18:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:07] | I’m not pleased with this plan. | 我不喜欢这个计划 |
[18:09] | Think of all the firsts. | 想想这是你的第一次 |
[18:11] | Ride in a plane, see the Atlantic Ocean. | 乘坐飞机 放眼看大西洋 |
[18:13] | There’s something wrong with Walter. | 沃特不对劲 |
[18:16] | Why didn’t he pick up? | 他为什么不接电话 |
[18:20] | Walter is… | 沃特 |
[18:23] | going through a lot right now, | 现在承受着太多的压力 |
[18:24] | and it’s best we leave him alone. | 最好别去打扰他 |
[18:27] | Just follow our own path, just for today. | 今天我们就自己行动吧 |
[18:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:55] | Guys, not to pressure anyone, but a, uh, | 我不想给你们施加压力 但是 |
[18:58] | a status update on my, uh, | 要是能告诉我一声 |
[18:59] | proposed solution would certainly be comforting. | 我提出的解决方案进展如何了 我会更安心些 |
[19:02] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在着手 |
[19:03] | Okay, aim it at the car. | 好 瞄准车子 |
[19:04] | I thought we said that that would knock the car off the hill. | 我们说了那样做会把车给撞落山崖的 |
[19:06] | Okay, just do it, and then, | 照做吧 然后 |
[19:07] | get me the jacket and the duct tape I need. Now! | 把我要的外套和管道胶带给我 快 |
[19:10] | I’m calculating we have seconds at best | 我正在计算在整辆车吞没在烟雾中之前 |
[19:12] | before this entire car is engulfed. | 我们最多还有几秒 |
[19:13] | I got the dart! | 拿到注射器了 |
[19:15] | Ten steel syringe needles– best I could do. | 十个钢制的注射器针头 我尽力了 |
[19:27] | Sylvester! | 希尔维斯特 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:29] | You have a target surface area of eight square inches. | 你的目标面积大概在0.75平方米左右 |
[19:30] | You need to hit the pan | 你需要击中油箱底盘 |
[19:31] | low enough to ensure full drainage away from the car, | 并且要足够低 以确保能抽干所有的油 |
[19:33] | or else, kaboom. | 不然车子会爆炸 |
[19:34] | Guys, the heat is getting up to about 130 degrees, give or take. | 热度快上升到55度左右了 |
[19:38] | We’re gonna have enough force to penetrate the pan? | 我们有足够刺穿底盘的冲力吗 |
[19:40] | Standard PSI is 55,000, | 标准压力是55000帕 |
[19:42] | comparable to an M40A1 sniper rifle. | 足以媲美M40A1狙击步枪 |
[19:44] | Your margin of error is 2.2 inches to the left, | 你的误差范围往左是5.5厘米 |
[19:46] | and two to the right. | 往右是2厘米 |
[19:47] | A syringe dart shot out of a water hose, guys. | 用水管改装的射击式注射器 |
[19:49] | I just don’t know. | 我真说不准 |
[19:50] | Chief, I just don’t care. | 长官 我没空在意这些了 |
[19:52] | Fire in the hole, so to speak. | 准备发射 |
[19:59] | How we doing? | 情况怎么样 |
[20:00] | Ever hear of adding fuel to the fire? | 听过火上浇油吗 |
[20:01] | We just did the opposite. | 我们刚好相反 |
[20:03] | Nothing left to burn– it’ll be out in seconds. | 没东西可烧了 火即刻就会灭的 |
[20:09] | The car’s shifting. | 车子在移位 |
[20:11] | It’s the weight loss from the drained oil. | 油箱抽干后重量变轻 |
[20:12] | Uh, Walter, compensate for the weight. | 沃特 赶快补足重量 |
[20:14] | Lean the seat back as far as you can. | 尽量把座椅向后靠 |
[20:16] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[20:29] | Yeah, that wasn’t a scream of fear, that was pain. | 那不是害怕声 而是疼痛声 |
[20:30] | What’s going on down there? | 下面发生了什么事 |
[20:32] | Well, the good news is… | 好消息是 |
[20:34] | with the shift in the car, I’m no longer impaled. | 移了座位以后我稍微能动了 |
[20:36] | The bad news is there’s a-a great degree | 坏消息是我的伤口 |
[20:40] | of bright red blood just spewing out… my wound. | 刚刚涌出了一大片鲜血 |
[20:44] | That sounds like an arterial bleeder. | 听上去好像是动脉出血 |
[20:46] | That shard of guardrail must have been in the spleen. | 护栏的碎片肯定刺进了脾脏 |
[20:49] | The blood coagulated around it; now it’s been ripped out. | 伤口边的血凝结了 现在又被撕裂了 |
[20:51] | How long does he have? | 他有多长时间 |
[20:53] | If he’s really bleeding out, four minutes. | 如果他一直这样流血 那只有四分钟 |
[21:02] | Walter, you got to get pressure against that wound | 沃特 你得用力压住伤口 |
[21:05] | to stem the bleeding. | 让伤口止血 |
[21:06] | I am. It’s not… it’s not working. | 我正在做 但是没用 |
[21:10] | He doesn’t sound good. | 他的声音听上去不妙 |
[21:11] | Hey, Walter! Walter, listen to me! | 沃特 沃特 听我说 |
[21:13] | You have to fight the urge to close your eyes. | 你得强迫自己别闭上双眼 |
[21:15] | Do not close your eyes. | 千万别闭上双眼 |
[21:17] | Find Paige. | 去找佩吉 |
[21:19] | We’re losing him. | 他越来越虚弱了 |
[21:20] | You’re the doctor. Do something! | 你是医生 想办法啊 |
[21:21] | Can’t exactly cauterize the wound from here, Sylvester. | 我在这没法帮他灼烧伤口 希尔维斯特 |
[21:25] | Or can I? | 或者能行 |
[21:27] | Holy crap, am I smart. | 哇 我太聪明了 |
[21:29] | Walter, I got an idea to fix your bleeding, | 沃特 我有办法让你止住血 |
[21:30] | but it won’t work if you die before I can mplement it. | 但如果你在我实施前死掉 那就没用了 |
[21:32] | So you have to stay conscious. | 你必须保持清醒 |
[21:35] | Wal-Walter, Walter, hey, hey, | 沃特 沃特 醒醒 |
[21:37] | you have to stay awake | 你必须保持清醒 |
[21:38] | so I can get a good look at your wound. | 我才能更清楚地看到你的伤口 |
[22:05] | You okay in there, son? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[22:07] | Just trying to stay awake. | 正在努力保持清醒 |
[22:09] | Okay, hey, Walter, | 好的 沃特 |
[22:10] | I can see the wound. It is bad. | 我能看到伤口了 确实很糟 |
[22:12] | You’re gonna have to cauterize it, | 你得将它烧灼一下 |
[22:13] | ’cause my arms are not nearly long enough. | 因为我胳膊不够长没法帮你 |
[22:16] | Listen carefully. Find a thin piece of metal. | 听仔细 找一片薄金属 |
[22:24] | I see a pen. | 我看到了一支笔 |
[22:25] | Okay. Reach for it slowly. | 好的 慢慢地去拿 |
[22:29] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[22:34] | It’s silver. | 是银的 |
[22:35] | Oh, yeah, of course Elia would have a silver pen, | 埃利亚当然会有一只银制的笔 |
[22:37] | rich jerk, but that’s good. | 那个有钱的混蛋 但这很好 |
[22:39] | ‘Cause silver conducts heat fast. | 因为银导热很快 |
[22:41] | Now, press in the cigarette lighter. | 现在把它插到点烟器里 |
[22:49] | You okay back there? | 你还好吗 |
[22:50] | Huh? You want me to put that science CD in you like? | 你想让我放你喜欢的那个科学碟片吗 |
[22:58] | Sweetheart, I know you’re upset… | 亲爱的 我知道你很难过 |
[23:00] | It’s not finished. | 还没有完成 |
[23:02] | What isn’t, sweetheart? | 什么没完成 亲爱的 |
[23:03] | The rocket. Walter and I need to finish it, | 火箭 我和沃特要完成它 |
[23:06] | but you won’t let us. | 但你不让 |
[23:08] | I’m gonna miss him. | 我会想他的 |
[23:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:12] | Me, too. | 我也会想他的 |
[23:14] | Don’t leave it there too long. | 别放太长时间 |
[23:16] | We need it to be hot, not glowing. | 我们需要它发热 但不能到灼热的地步 |
[23:18] | Yeah? All right. | 明白吗 |
[23:20] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[23:21] | That’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[23:22] | Walter, Walter, hey! | 沃特 沃特 |
[23:24] | Keep those peepers popped, buddy. | 千万别闭眼 伙计 |
[23:26] | Okay, now here’s the rough part. | 好的 现在是最难的部分 |
[23:27] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[23:29] | Okay, Walter, you need to press the pen | 沃特 你需要将笔插进伤口 |
[23:31] | into the wound past the rib cage. | 穿过胸腔 |
[23:33] | – When you feel the spleen… – How do I know it’s the spleen? | -当你感觉到脾脏时 -我怎么知道是脾脏 |
[23:36] | the pen will stop moving and you’ll feel the pulses | 笔会无法进入 通过笔你会感觉到 |
[23:38] | of the artery transmitted through the pen. | 动脉的跳动 |
[23:42] | – Oh, man. – When you feel the spleen touch the hot metal | -天呐 -找到脾脏后 |
[23:45] | against the organ in short little bursts, | 用热金属快速轻触器官 |
[23:47] | it’ll stop the bleeding, but it’ll preserve the tissue. | 这样会止血而且会保护你的组织 |
[23:50] | You can do this, son. | 你能做到的 孩子 |
[23:58] | Walter, no matter how bad it hurts, | 沃特 无论有多疼 |
[24:00] | you got to stay still, | 你都必须保持稳定 |
[24:01] | or that car’s gonna fall. | 否则车会掉下去 |
[24:03] | Toby… | 托比 |
[24:04] | do you remember the ’07… World Series of Poker when, uh, | 你还记得07年的世界扑克大赛吗 |
[24:08] | when… you made me go to Vegas with you? | 那时你让我跟你去拉斯维加斯 |
[24:10] | How could I forget? | 怎么能忘呢 |
[24:12] | And you m-made me s-stay in that… | 你让我待在那个 |
[24:15] | that crappy hotel room… off the Strip? | 远离赌城大道的破酒店 |
[24:19] | God, this hurts. | 天哪 这真疼 |
[24:20] | El Ranchorito. Wasn’t that bad. | 大牧场酒店 没那么差 |
[24:23] | And you won that… gangster’s bankroll in that… | 你在后街的那个赌博游戏里 |
[24:25] | back-alley crap game? | 赢了黑帮的钱 |
[24:28] | He and his friends… | 他和他的朋友 |
[24:29] | chased after us with, | 一直追我们 |
[24:32] | uh… with crowbars for nine blocks? | 还带着撬棍 追了九个街区 |
[24:34] | We had to hitchhike… back to L.A.? | 我们不得不搭车回到洛杉矶 |
[24:37] | I remember every minute of it, Walt. | 我都记得很清楚呢 沃特 |
[24:40] | It was one of the best weekends of my life. | 那是我人生中最棒的周末之一 |
[24:43] | – How much longer? – I need to take a look. | -还要多久 -我得看一下 |
[24:46] | Can you move your hand away? | 你能把手拿开一下吗 |
[24:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:51] | Yeah, the bleeding has stopped substantially. | 大体上血已经止住了 |
[24:53] | Great work, pal, great work. Now… | 干得好 伙计 干得好 |
[24:55] | take a beat and catch your breath. | 休息一下 喘口气 |
[25:02] | Nice work, Doc. | 干得不错 医生 |
[25:05] | The way he’s telling the stories from back in the day, | 他讲当年那些故事的情形 |
[25:07] | it’s like he’s almost at his own wake. | 就好像在参加他自己的葬礼一样 |
[25:10] | We got to get him out of there. | 我们得把他救出来 |
[25:12] | He might be giving up. | 他可能要放弃了 |
[25:14] | Okay. This is our gate. | 好了 我们从这里登机 |
[25:17] | Now we need to get you some yogurt and fruit, | 我去给你买些酸奶和水果 |
[25:19] | because I assume you’ll find | 因为我想你会发现 |
[25:20] | airplane food lacking in nutritional content. | 飞机上的食物没什么营养 |
[25:23] | What do you want from the newsstand, Discover or Smithsonian? | 你想看什么 《发现》还是《史密森尼》 |
[25:26] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[25:28] | Which magazine do you want? | 你想看什么杂志 |
[25:30] | The cliffside rescue attempt on Mulholland Drive is underway | 在穆赫兰道进行的悬崖救援 |
[25:33] | to save Walter O’Brien, | 正尝试将沃特·奥布莱恩救出 |
[25:35] | head of the genius problem-solving team known as Scorpion. | 他是知名天才问题解决团队天蝎的领导者 |
[25:37] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[25:39] | Come on! | 快走 |
[25:45] | I can’t find anything on the news! | 新闻上什么都没有 |
[25:47] | – Mom? – What?! | -妈妈 -什么事 |
[25:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:49] | Is Walter gonna be okay? | 沃特会没事吗 |
[25:51] | Yes. Of course he will be. | 当然 他会没事的 |
[25:52] | I just need to call the guys. | 我现在得联系上他们 |
[25:54] | Damn it, I left my bag at the airport! | 该死 我把行李落在机场了 |
[25:55] | Hold on, Ralph. | 坐稳了 拉尔夫 |
[25:58] | Copy that. Relaying the data now. | 收到 这就把数据转达给他们 |
[26:00] | Those were my climbers. | 刚才是登山队的 |
[26:01] | Recent changes in the position of the car are forcing them | 车辆位置的变动迫使他们 |
[26:03] | to change their course. They can’t just go straight up. | 改变方向 他们不能直接爬上来 |
[26:05] | – They have to try to up and around. – How long? | -他们必须先爬上来再迂回接近 -要多久 |
[26:08] | – 22 minutes minimum. – 22 minutes minimum. | -至少22分钟 -至少22分钟 |
[26:11] | Walter might not have that long. | 沃特可能撑不了那么久 |
[26:12] | Thanks to him shifting around in there, | 由于他在车里改变了位置 |
[26:14] | the ground’s moved under the car in a way | 车辆所在的地表情况也变了 |
[26:16] | that even the slightest change in weight distribution | 哪怕最轻微的重量变动 |
[26:17] | can upset the balance | 都会打破平衡 |
[26:19] | and he’s a goner. | 这样他就完了 |
[26:20] | Well, that’s good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[26:22] | I’m sorry, pal– I thought the phone was off. | 抱歉哥们 我还以为电话已经挂了 |
[26:24] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:25] | Any luck finding Paige? | 佩吉找到了吗 |
[26:30] | Uh, still nothing, buddy. | 还没 哥们 |
[26:31] | I called again– not answering her phone. | 我又打了一次 她不接 |
[26:34] | Too bad we don’t have a Southern Bell | 真可惜我们手头没有91年款的 |
[26:35] | two-slot pay phone circa 1991. | 南方贝尔双座投币电话 |
[26:38] | Stop it! | 打住 |
[26:39] | I know what you’re doing– you’re talking about | 我知道你在说什么 你在说 |
[26:41] | that pay phone I rigged for free calls | 我从免费公话线上偷接出来的电话 |
[26:43] | when we first opened the garage | 那时我们刚刚搬到车库 |
[26:44] | ’cause we couldn’t afford a phone. | 没钱接电话线 |
[26:46] | Well, you sure fixed that for us, didn’t you? | 多亏你 我们从此不愁电话了 是不是 |
[26:48] | Okay, I’m not having it! | 我不会让你这样的 |
[26:50] | Okay? I will not let you eulogize a memory of you and me. | 明白吗 我不会让你回忆什么辉煌往事的 |
[26:53] | You have three geniuses up here putting their heads together. | 现在这边有三个天才想破了脑袋救你 |
[26:56] | We will figure this out, you will not die– | 我们会想出办法的 你不会死的 |
[26:58] | the situation is under control! | 现在局面在我们掌控之下 |
[27:04] | Sylvester, you’re into bird-watching– | 希尔维斯特 你最喜欢研究鸟了 |
[27:06] | how much does a crow weigh? | 一只乌鸦重多少 |
[27:08] | Decent size: 1.2 pounds. Why? | 正常大小500克左右 怎么了 |
[27:11] | One just landed on my hood. | 有一只乌鸦刚刚降落在车前盖上了 |
[27:17] | A pound of pressure on the lever | 在离杠杆支点最远处 |
[27:19] | at the greatest distance from the fulcrum | 增加500克的重量 |
[27:21] | can create enough force to start the beginning | 其力度足以打破平衡 |
[27:23] | of a slide which results in gravitational pull. | 使杠杆在重力作用下完全倾覆 |
[27:25] | Which results in car overboard. | 于是车子就会向下翻滚 |
[27:27] | If that bird flies off… | 只要那只鸟飞走 |
[27:29] | Walter dies. | 沃特就死定了 |
[27:35] | Guys, the car’s starting to tilt… ever so downward. | 几位 车开始朝下倾斜了 |
[27:39] | Copy that. We’re aware of the situation, | 收到 我们了解了当下的情势 |
[27:41] | and handling it. | 正在设法解决中 |
[27:43] | How are we handling this? | 该怎么解决啊 |
[27:45] | Uh, the fire department’s got a hook and ladder | 消防部门有梯子和拖钩 |
[27:48] | parked up around that bend. | 就停在弯道那边 |
[27:50] | It would never extend out far enough. | 可是伸不到那么远 |
[27:51] | I know, but I saw construction work down the road from here. | 我知道 但我在这边看见路边有建筑工地 |
[27:54] | I have an idea, and it works on the same principle! | 我有个主意 原理是一样的 |
[27:58] | if you fly off, the reverse torque from weight distribution | 如果你飞走了 重量变化的反向扭矩 |
[28:00] | will cause my death. | 会害死我的 |
[28:04] | You don’t really care about that, do you? | 你才不在乎这个 是不是 |
[28:07] | He’s talking to the bird. | 他跟鸟说话呢 |
[28:09] | Not the best sign. | 可不是好兆头 |
[28:11] | Rescue crews are at a loss of how to extract the man | 救援小队无法将被困人员从车中救出来 |
[28:13] | identified as one Walter O’Brien from the car | 车中被困者名叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[28:15] | before it completes its fall down the cliff. | 早先他驾车翻落山崖 |
[28:18] | With me is Tomas Kolbrenner, | 现在连线南加大 |
[28:19] | USC professor of structural engineering, | 结构工程教授托马斯·科布伦纳 |
[28:21] | who has studied photographs and video of the scene. | 现在请他对事故现场的视频和照片进行解读 |
[28:23] | Come on, go faster! | 快点 快点啊 |
[28:24] | Mr. Kolbrenner, given the situation, | 科布伦纳先生 鉴于现在的情形 |
[28:26] | what’s the likelihood of a successful rescue? | 成功施救的可能性有多大 |
[28:28] | Well, I hate to morbid, Jackie, | 不是我危言耸听 杰姬 |
[28:30] | but I don’t see a scenario where Mr. O’Brien | 但我不认为奥布莱恩先生 |
[28:32] | makes it out alive. | 有机会逃生了 |
[28:34] | Don’t listen to them– | 别听他们胡说 |
[28:35] | they don’t know what Scorpion’s capable of. | 他们不知道天蝎的本事 |
[28:38] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[28:40] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[28:50] | How’s tweety doing? Staying put? | 小鸟儿怎样了 还乖吗 |
[28:53] | For now. We have a plan? | 目前是 有计划吗 |
[28:55] | Uh, yeah, Happy left here like a bat out of hell, | 有 乐乐着了火似的冲出去了 |
[28:57] | and you know her– she says she’s got an idea, | 不过你知道她 她说有办法 |
[28:59] | she’s got an idea. | 就真有办法了 |
[29:01] | What is that? | 那是什么动静 |
[29:06] | Her idea. | 她的办法 |
[29:08] | You borrowed a crane from a construction site? | 你从建筑工地上借了一辆吊车 |
[29:10] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[29:11] | You stole a crane from a construction site? | 你从建筑工地偷了一辆吊车 |
[29:13] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[29:14] | Uh, Walt, here’s the plan. | 沃特 计划是这样的 |
[29:16] | I am going to hook Cabe up to the end of a crane, | 我会把凯布吊在吊车的吊钩上 |
[29:19] | like a wrecking ball, and swing him out | 就跟破拆锤似的 然后把他从悬崖上 |
[29:21] | over the canyon to your car. | 垂直下降到你的车上 |
[29:22] | He’ll connect you via safety line, | 他会用安全绳绑住你 |
[29:24] | and we’ll pull you both back in. | 然后我们把你俩都拉上来 |
[29:26] | Amazingly, not the craziest thing that we’ve ever done. | 真神奇 这居然还算不上我们做过的最疯狂的事 |
[29:29] | It’s been a busy year. | 今年事比较多 |
[29:31] | Okay, Walter, you’re gonna need | 好了 沃特 你需要打开 |
[29:32] | to unlock the passenger-side door so Cabe can get to you. | 乘客这一侧的门 凯布好把你弄出来 |
[29:35] | But move with extreme caution as to, you know, | 但是动的时候一定要小心点 |
[29:37] | not get killed. | 别把自己弄死了 |
[29:38] | Ugh, that is gonna hurt. | 会很痛的 |
[29:40] | More than falling down the side of a cliff? | 比摔下悬崖还痛吗 |
[29:42] | All right. Point taken. | 好吧 有道理 |
[29:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:48] | Now I got to fashion a harness for you to wear. | 我会弄个安全绳给你戴上 |
[29:51] | I’ll get some Tech 12 cable from Search and Rescue. | 我去搜救队那找些十二号钢绳来 |
[29:54] | Uh, Cabe. | 凯布 |
[29:57] | The car falls when you’re hooked to Walter | 你把沃特用安全绳挂在自己身上 |
[29:59] | and his body gets caught inside? | 如果车掉下去时他卡住了 |
[30:01] | The hoist line snaps and you will go down with him. | 起重缆绳断掉后你也会跟着掉下去 |
[30:06] | Just get the harness ready. | 你只管准备好安全绳 |
[30:26] | Don’t move, crow. | 别动 乌鸦 |
[30:36] | What was that sound? | 什么声音 |
[30:38] | His collarbone. | 他的锁骨 |
[30:44] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[30:47] | You got to turn this around. | 你得开回去 |
[30:48] | My-my friend is on that cliff! | 我朋友就挂在悬崖上 |
[30:50] | Ma’am,there are no cars allowed past this point. | 女士 车辆不能通过这里 |
[30:52] | – I need you to turn it back around. – All right. Okay. | -我要你掉头回去 -好吧 行 |
[30:58] | Okay, Ralph. Let’s go. | 好了 拉尔夫 我们走 |
[31:01] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:02] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 咱们走 |
[31:04] | Come on. | 快 |
[31:05] | Come on, Ralph. | 快跑 拉尔夫 |
[31:08] | Okay, when we tell you to, open the car door. | 好了 我们告诉你开门时 你就开 |
[31:10] | The weight shift will cause the car to instantly fall. | 重量的变化会马上导致车掉下去 |
[31:12] | But that won’t matter because Cabe will have already | 没关系 因为凯布会已经把安全绳 |
[31:14] | hooked your safety line to him. | 套在你的身上了 |
[31:15] | The car falls while you hang safely | 车掉下去了 而你会很安全地 |
[31:17] | in the air with Super Gallo. | 挂在超级盖洛身上 在空中晃悠 |
[31:19] | Okay. Yeah. I’m not going anywhere | 好 联系不上佩吉 |
[31:21] | until I talk to Paige. | 我哪也不去 |
[31:23] | Ground underneath that car is getting more and more unstable. | 车挂的那个地方已经越来越不稳定了 |
[31:25] | That bird can amscray at any moment. | 那只鸟随时都会飞走 |
[31:27] | We have got to get this party started | 乐乐把安全绳一套好 |
[31:29] | as soon as Happy is done rigging that harness. | 我们就动手 |
[31:32] | Toby, there is a strong possibility | 托比 这个法子 |
[31:34] | that this thing does not work! | 很有可能根本行不通 |
[31:35] | If so, then I need to talk to Paige and Ralph. | 如果不行 我得跟佩吉和拉尔夫讲话 |
[31:40] | He’s not gonna open that door | 不论怎样 如果他们不来 |
[31:41] | until they get here. No matter what. | 他是不会打开门的 |
[31:42] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:43] | ‘Cause the last thing Walter O’Brien | 因为沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[31:45] | wants to do before he dies | 死前想做的最后一件事 |
[31:46] | is state facts, and the fact he’s tried to tell us, | 就是用他自己的方式 告诉我们 |
[31:49] | in his own way, is that he loves us. | 他一直想告诉我们的事 他爱我们 |
[31:51] | So why do you think he wants Paige here so badly? | 你觉得为什么他这么想要佩吉过来 |
[31:56] | So I’m gonna feed the line through the window | 我会从窗户里把把绳索送进去 |
[31:58] | and you’re gonna hook it around your waist. | 你要把它缠在你的腰上 |
[32:00] | Cabe, if this thing doesn’t work, then you need to tell her. | 凯布 如果行不通的话 你得告诉她 |
[32:03] | Tell Paige what, son? | 告诉佩吉什么 孩子 |
[32:05] | Tell her that I… | 告诉她我… |
[32:07] | Oh, no! | 见鬼 |
[32:08] | Bird’s on the move! Move! | 那只鸟动了 行动 |
[32:09] | He flies off, it’s all over. | 他要是飞走了就完蛋了 |
[32:13] | Happy, how much longer? | 乐乐 还有多久 |
[32:14] | I’m not ready! | 我还没准备好 |
[32:15] | Well, get ready. | 那就准备好 |
[32:25] | Happy, we got to get going. | 乐乐 我们得开始了 |
[32:26] | I only have one line. You need two. | 我只有一根绳索 你需要两根 |
[32:28] | Not an option. Get me out there now. | 没得选了 马上把我送过去 |
[32:30] | Is this it, pal? You’re gonna fly off? | 你要这样吗 伙计 就这样飞走 |
[32:34] | Well, you do what you got to do, but… | 做你要做的吧 但是… |
[32:36] | if you could just stay put | 如果你可以 |
[32:37] | for a little bit longer,I’d- | 再多待一会 我 |
[32:39] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我真的会非常感谢你 |
[32:41] | The proximal half of the bird’s wings are flexing. | 鸟的近侧翼在收缩 |
[32:43] | It’s preparing to fly. And if I’ve picked up on that, | 它准备飞走了 如果我发现了 |
[32:45] | so has Walter. | 沃特肯定也知道了 |
[33:03] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:06] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[33:07] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[33:10] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[33:11] | Paige, | 佩吉 |
[33:13] | I just want you to know… | 我只是想要你知道… |
[33:15] | No! | 不 |
[33:18] | Open the damn door! | 该死的 开门 |
[33:22] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[33:23] | No! | 不 |
[33:47] | I won’t let go if you won’t. | 如果你不放手 我也不会 |
[33:49] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[34:22] | I don’t feel so well. | 我感觉不太好 |
[34:41] | Radiology, 135. Radiology, 135. | 射线科 135号 射线科 135号 |
[34:46] | He awake yet? | 他醒了吗 |
[34:47] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[34:50] | You brought balloons. | 你带了气球来 |
[34:51] | Everybody likes balloons. | 大家都喜欢气球 |
[34:52] | What’s he gonna do? Knock ’em around the room | 他要做什么 用断掉的肋骨和破洞的脾脏 |
[34:54] | with his broken ribs and punctured spleen? | 在房间里打气球吗 |
[34:57] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[35:04] | If you’re here about your car, it’s wrecked. | 如果你是为了车而来 车已经毁了 |
[35:06] | Don’t care about the car. | 我不在乎车 |
[35:07] | Just checking on Walter. | 只是来看看沃特 |
[35:09] | I’m sorry. This is family only. | 抱歉 只允许家人探视 |
[35:12] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[35:14] | Will you at least let him know that I stopped by? | 能不能麻烦你转告他我来过 |
[35:16] | And if there’s anything that he needs… | 如果他有什么需要 |
[35:17] | You’ll be right there to try and steal him away again? | 你要再来抢走他吗 |
[35:20] | After what I saw unfold on TV today, | 今天在电视上看到那些画面 |
[35:22] | breaking up a family like this, | 我如果拆散了这样团结的大家庭 |
[35:24] | that would be criminal. | 真的是犯罪 |
[35:26] | Please just keep me posted as to how he’s doing. | 请随时告诉我 他的情况如何 |
[35:31] | But if you would all like to come work with me, | 如果你们都愿意与我共事 |
[35:34] | I’d be crazy not to have a group like you | 我很荣幸能够邀请到各位 |
[35:35] | working for my think tank. | 加入我的智囊团 |
[35:37] | Food for thought? | 要考虑一下吗 |
[35:39] | Nope. | 不用 |
[35:40] | No way. | 不必 |
[35:42] | Scorpion appreciates the offer, but, um, | 天蝎很感谢您的赏识 但是 |
[35:44] | we’re not corporate material. We’re a team. | 我们不适合公司 我们是团队 |
[35:46] | We work out of a garage, not a tank. | 我们在车库工作 而不是智囊团 |
[35:48] | And we work alone. | 而且我们不跟人合作 |
[35:51] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[35:55] | Um, what’s this “We” stuff, pilgrim? | 这几句”我们”何解 传教士 |
[35:58] | Yeah. What about Maine? | 对 那缅因州呢 |
[36:01] | Uh, I don’t know, Ralphy. | 我不知道 拉尔夫 |
[36:03] | – What about Maine? – It’s cold and wet. | -缅因州怎么样 -又冷又潮 |
[36:08] | Is this the O’Brien party? | 各位是奥布莱恩的家属吗 |
[36:09] | What gave it away? Was it the balloons? | 怎么看出来的 因为气球吗 |
[36:11] | Hi. How’s he doing? | 他情况如何 |
[36:12] | He’s weak and tired but stable. He’s gonna be okay. | 虚弱乏力 不过还算稳定 会没事的 |
[36:16] | Can we see him? | 我们能去见见吗 |
[36:17] | It’s way past visitation, | 探访时间已经过了 |
[36:19] | so it’ll have to be quick. Follow me. | 所以得动作快点 随我来吧 |
[36:28] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[36:31] | Hey yourself, Mario Andretti. | 你好啊 飙车狂魔 |
[36:34] | The sawbones patch you up okay? | 医生给你缝合得如何 |
[36:37] | Yeah, I’ve felt better. But… never better. | 虽然不怎么样 不过感觉不错 |
[36:40] | If that makes sense. | 好像有点矛盾 |
[36:41] | Doesn’t. But you’ve had a head injury. | 没听懂 不过你毕竟伤到了脑部 |
[36:45] | Hey, you brought balloons. | 还带来了气球 |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:49] | See? | 你看 |
[36:50] | Sly, do you remember that time that… | 希尔 你记不记得那次 |
[36:53] | we filled that balloon with tapioca | 我们把木薯粉装进气球 |
[36:55] | and then we took that catapult… | 然后带着弹弓… |
[36:56] | Walter, you don’t need to take me down memory lane. | 沃特 不用把我拖到你的回忆里 |
[36:59] | But thanks. | 不过谢谢 |
[37:01] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:03] | Hey. Hey, pal. | 小兄弟 |
[37:07] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[37:10] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:14] | It’s morphine time, which means | 要注射吗啡了 所以 |
[37:16] | he’s gonna be out like a light in about a minute. | 一分钟后他就会失去意识 |
[37:17] | – It’s time for good-byes. – All right. | -该告别了 -好吧 |
[37:20] | We will see you back at work when you’re all better, okay? | 等你恢复 我们再一起工作 |
[37:27] | Back to work? | 工作 |
[37:28] | Yeah. Back at work. | 对 工作 |
[37:35] | That put a smile on his face. | 这句话让他微笑了 |
[37:37] | That and the drugs. | 还有药物的影响 |
[37:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:46] | Okay. I’m gonna go see Megan. | 好 我去看看梅根 |
[37:48] | She’s worried sick about her brother. | 她特别担心她弟弟 |
[37:50] | I’m gonna hit the Epsom salts. | 我去来点泻盐 |
[37:52] | Swinging off a crane does a number on your back. | 刚刚那么惊险 腰酸背疼 |
[37:54] | I… I think might hang back for a bit | 那我留在这里待一会吧 |
[37:56] | in case Walter needs anything. | 万一沃特有什么需要 |
[37:58] | He’s doped-up like a Tijuana drug mule. | 他已经被吗啡搞得晕晕乎乎了 |
[38:00] | Just in case. | 以防万一嘛 |
[38:02] | Happy, would you mind | 乐乐 你能不能 |
[38:03] | keeping an eye on Ralph for a few hours? | 帮我照顾拉尔夫几小时 |
[38:05] | Not if he doesn’t mind | 如果他不介意 |
[38:06] | getting his butt kicked in Constructo-Battle. | 在建筑战役里输得一塌糊涂 |
[38:10] | You want to babysit with me? | 愿意跟我一起看着吗 |
[38:12] | Of course I would. | 我当然愿意 |
[38:14] | Hey, be good. They’ve had a long day, okay? | 表现好点 他们今天挺辛苦的 |
[38:18] | Thanks for not making me leave them. | 谢谢你没逼我离开他们 |
[38:33] | Uh, is it all right if I stay for a while? | 我可以再留一段时间吗 |
[38:35] | Sure. But he’s down for the count. | 当然 不过他已经睡着了 |
[38:38] | – He won’t be awake for hours. – Okay. | -几小时也不会醒 -好 |
[38:52] | Thought for a moment today I’d seen you for the last time. | 我之前还以为 以后再也见不到你了 |
[38:56] | It really bothered me that if that had happened, | 如果真的没有机会再见 |
[38:59] | our final memory together would’ve been… a fight. | 我不希望我们最后的记忆是争吵 |
[39:05] | I’m really glad that wasn’t the case. | 幸亏没发生这种情况 |
[39:08] | Because… | 因为 |
[39:27] | Because I really care about you, Walter. | 因为我很在乎你 沃特 |