时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Walter, listen to reason– | 沃特 讲讲道理吧 |
[00:03] | You’re facing charges of improper operation of a motor vehicle, | 你面临着汽车操作不当的指控 |
[00:06] | destruction of private property, | 毁坏私人财产 |
[00:08] | and costing the county six figures to rescue you | 为把你从挂在悬崖上的法拉利里救出来 |
[00:10] | from a cliff-side Ferrari. | 郡里花了六位数 |
[00:12] | The city of L.A. did not rescue me– it was Cabe Gallo. | 救我的不是洛杉矶市 是凯布·格洛 |
[00:14] | Less is more in court. | 在庭上少说为上 |
[00:16] | As your counsel, I am begging you, | 作为你的律师 我求你 |
[00:19] | just present this plea. | 呈上这份认罪书 |
[00:21] | “On the date in question, I, Walter Patrick O’Brien, | 事发当日 我 沃特·帕特里克·奥布莱恩 |
[00:23] | “was driving negligently as a result of being | 由于情绪激动 |
[00:25] | “In an overly emotional state, and hence, the accident…” | 而大意驾驶 因此造成事故 |
[00:27] | That was not me. That’s not what happened. | 我不是这样 事情不是这样的 |
[00:29] | I’ve talked to your coworkers– | 我跟你的同事谈过 |
[00:30] | you got in a fight with her, | 你跟她吵了架 |
[00:31] | raced out, drove like a maniac… | 冲了出去 像个疯子一样开车 |
[00:33] | I was driving a high-performance sports car when a coyote… | 我开着一辆高性能跑车 突然路遇郊狼 |
[00:37] | That you would have missed | 如果你精神状态正常 |
[00:38] | if you’d been in a proper state of mind. | 就根本不会撞上它 |
[00:40] | I was just driving fast– I was not emotional. | 我只是开得很快 没情绪化 |
[00:41] | Come on, Walter. | 得了 沃特 |
[00:42] | If you state you were just driving fast for the hell of it, | 如果你说你只是单纯开快车 |
[00:44] | then you’re reckless, not negligent– reckless | 那你就是鲁莽驾驶 不是大意驾驶 |
[00:46] | carries 90 days in jail. | 而那是要蹲90天牢的 |
[00:47] | I do not get emotional to that extent. | 我从不会情绪化到那个地步 |
[00:50] | I will only state facts. | 我只说事实 |
[00:52] | I will not lie in court. | 我不会在庭上撒谎 |
[00:54] | Well, you have until night court 8:00 | 今晚8点夜庭开庭前 |
[00:56] | this evening to reconsider, | 你得考虑清楚 |
[00:57] | or you’re in an orange jumper before bedtime. | 否则你睡觉前就得穿上黄色连体衣了 |
[00:59] | And that, Mr. O’Brien, is a fact. | 奥布莱恩先生 这绝对是事实 |
[01:09] | Since Happy sidelined me, I’m bored as all get-out. | 乐乐不搭理我 我要闷死了 |
[01:12] | In! 22 of 23. | 中 23投22中 |
[01:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:20] | “I value our relationship. | 我看重我们的感情 |
[01:22] | You’re a dear friend. Best, Sylvester Dodd.” | 你是个好朋友 祝好 希尔维斯特·多德 |
[01:24] | This is sadder than Old Yeller. | 这比《老黄狗》还悲哀 |
[01:26] | I’m telling Megan how I feel. | 我是在向梅根诉说感情 |
[01:27] | Then it should read: I feel lame. | 那该写 我逊毙了 |
[01:29] | I’ve read hotter sympathy cards. | 慰问卡都有比这更火辣的 |
[01:30] | You seriously need help. | 你绝对需要帮助 |
[01:34] | Hey, how’d it go up there? | 谈得怎么样 |
[01:35] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[01:37] | I have complete control of my legal affairs. | 我完全能掌控我的法律事务 |
[01:39] | Everything is fine. | 一切都好 |
[01:40] | Try to talk some sense into him. | 我想劝他讲理的 |
[01:42] | If this doesn’t get resolved, | 如果这事不解决 |
[01:43] | Walter could face jail time– | 沃特可能要蹲监狱的 |
[01:44] | my anxiety levels are rising, guys. | 我的焦虑在加重 伙计们 |
[01:46] | My God, that’s it– anxiety levels! | 没错 焦虑 |
[01:49] | I’m gonna fix your romance problems | 我要靠摆布你的焦虑感 |
[01:50] | by manipulating your anxiety levels. | 解决你的感情问题 |
[01:52] | I don’t have romance problems. | 我没有感情问题 |
[01:53] | And I don’t have incredible dance moves. | 我还没有帅到哭的舞步呢 |
[01:54] | Now, since my calendar is apparently wide open, | 鉴于我显然无事可做 |
[01:56] | thanks to Ms. Quinn, | 这还多谢奎恩小姐 |
[01:58] | you’re my new project. | 你是我的新项目了 |
[01:59] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[01:59] | When I’m done, you’ll be a regular honey-dripper. | 等我搞定你 你会满嘴甜言蜜语的 |
[02:01] | I am gonna crank your stress levels up to a 20 | 我要把你的焦虑水平以0到10算 |
[02:04] | on a scale of one to ten– it’s exposure therapy. | 调整到20的水平上 这叫暴露疗法 |
[02:06] | I don’t think I’d like that. | 我觉得我不想这么做 |
[02:07] | When you go back down to an anxiety level of ten, | 等你恢复到10级的焦虑 |
[02:09] | it’s gonna feel like a one, | 感觉会像1级一样 |
[02:10] | and you’ll be pitching woo like Valentino. | 你能像情圣一样追求妹子了 |
[02:12] | Have I ever lied to you? | 我骗过你吗 |
[02:13] | All of the time. | 每天都骗 |
[02:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[02:22] | How can we help you? | 我们有什么能帮你的吗 |
[02:25] | I can’t believe it’s you. | 真不敢相信是你 |
[02:27] | It’s been so long. | 过了好久啊 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry, do… do we know each other? | 抱歉 我们认识吗 |
[02:32] | 50 bucks on love child. | 50块赌私生子 |
[02:34] | I’m Sonia Balasevic. | 我是索尼娅·巴拉塞维奇 |
[02:36] | You saved my life. | 你救过我的命 |
[02:45] | It’s been 20 years. | 都20年了 |
[02:48] | 20… That’s a lot of back child support. | 20年 这得欠多少赡养费 |
[02:53] | FBI sent me to Croatia | 联调局派我去克罗地亚 |
[02:56] | to take witness statements | 给米洛舍维奇手下 |
[02:57] | for genocide tribunals against Milosevic’s men. | 种族屠杀一案的证人录口供 |
[03:01] | They killed hundreds of thousands of my people. | 他们杀了数万名我族人 |
[03:05] | Including my parents. | 包括我父母 |
[03:06] | Camps overflowed with injured children. | 难民营里挤满了受伤的孩子 |
[03:09] | I saw Sonia– in all that hell, | 我在那片地狱里看到了索尼娅 |
[03:10] | the only kid with a smile left in her. | 唯一一个还有笑容的孩子 |
[03:12] | I couldn’t let her wind up in some orphanage. | 我不忍心让她沦落到孤儿院 |
[03:15] | Orphanages suck. | 孤儿院很糟糕 |
[03:16] | Made a few calls, | 我打了几个电话 |
[03:17] | found an Italian couple that worked at the U.S. Consulate in Rome | 找到了一对在罗马美使馆工作的意大利夫妇 |
[03:21] | who wanted to adopt. | 他们有意收养 |
[03:22] | I greased the wheels. | 我走了走关系 |
[03:23] | And he saved me. | 他救了我 |
[03:25] | Three days after I met him, he put me on a jeep, | 我遇到他三天后 他把我带上一辆车 |
[03:27] | kissed my forehead and sent me off to a better life– | 亲吻了我的额头 将我送去了更好的生活 |
[03:30] | but not before giving me this. | 离开前他还给了我这个 |
[03:33] | You never mentioned you got a Silver Star. | 你可没说自己得过银星勋章 |
[03:36] | Men don’t talk about their medals. | 好汉不提当年勇 |
[03:38] | The translator told me that Cabe got it for bravery, | 翻译官告诉我 凯布是因为英勇而获此勋章 |
[03:42] | and that he wanted me to have it because I was brave. | 把它给我 是因为我也很勇敢 |
[03:46] | That’s why I’m here now. | 所以我现在来到这里 |
[03:47] | I went to The Hague, Interpol– | 我去过海牙国际法庭 找过国际刑警 |
[03:49] | no one will help. | 没人愿意帮忙 |
[03:50] | Then I think, go find the bravest man you know. | 于是我想 去找你知道的最勇敢的人 |
[03:53] | Exactly what help do you need, Sonia? | 你到底需要什么帮助 索尼娅 |
[03:56] | 24 of the top Serbian war criminals– never found. | 24名塞尔维亚头号战犯 至今未被抓获 |
[03:59] | They’ve run for decades, thanks to “Ratline,” a network of resources | 他们在逃数十年 由于资源网络”鼠线”的存在 |
[04:03] | that lets them hide around the world. | 他们能够在世界各地躲藏 |
[04:05] | I’ve dedicated my life to tracking them– | 我倾尽全力在追踪他们 |
[04:07] | and I know where one of them is. | 现在知道了他们其中一员的位置 |
[04:09] | Stanislav Zoric– he killed my family. | 斯坦斯拉夫·佐里奇 他杀了我的家人 |
[04:12] | General Zoric is a munitions expert. | 佐里奇将军是军火专家 |
[04:14] | Constantly changes his appearance, uses fake identities,moves often. | 不断地在改变外形 使用假身份 四处搬迁 |
[04:17] | I saw those mass graves. | 我见过那些乱葬岗 |
[04:19] | I never stopped thinking about those bastards, either. | 也一直都在想着这些混蛋 |
[04:22] | Good. ‘Cause I know how to get him. | 很好 因为我知道怎么抓到他 |
[04:24] | He has the Ratline– | 他有鼠线 |
[04:25] | I have the Survivors Hopeline– | 我有幸存者希望线 |
[04:26] | genocide victims around the world | 世界各地种族屠杀的受害者 |
[04:28] | sharing information. | 共享信息 |
[04:29] | Last week, one sent me a photo of Zoric in Havana. | 上周 有人发给我一张佐里奇在哈瓦那的照片 |
[04:33] | But The Hague won’t help. | 但海牙不愿帮忙 |
[04:35] | Well, the photo’s blurry. | 照片很不清晰 |
[04:37] | I know the man who massacred my village, | 他屠杀了我的村子 我认得出是他 |
[04:39] | but The Hague won’t issue an international warrant | 但没有DNA匹配证明这是他 |
[04:41] | without a DNA match proving it’s him. | 海牙不会开出国际搜查令 |
[04:45] | Well, a contact got me Zoric’s bloodstained uniform | 一个萨拉热窝历史协会的线人 |
[04:48] | from the Sarajevo Historical Society. | 给了我佐里奇沾血的衣服 |
[04:51] | We get the DNA sample, | 我们提取了DNA样本 |
[04:52] | match it– he faces justice. | 如果匹配 他就会受到公正审判 |
[04:54] | As do the 23 other men who are still hiding. | 剩下23个在逃战犯也会一并落网 |
[04:57] | How does catching Zoric catch them? | 抓住佐里奇怎么就抓住了其他人 |
[04:59] | It’s rumored he carries an encrypted electronic ledger | 据传言 他有一本加了密的电子账簿 |
[05:03] | containing aliases of the other 23. | 其中含有其他23人的化名 |
[05:05] | Safe houses,bank accounts, contacts for fake passports. | 安全屋 银行账户 办假护照的联系人 |
[05:09] | Better move fast, Sonia. | 最好赶快行动 索尼娅 |
[05:10] | Running a complete genome sequence takes days under ideal circumstances. | 在理想情况下 完整的基因序列检测也需要好几天 |
[05:14] | And if Zoric suspects he’s been made, | 如果佐里奇怀疑自己被发现了 |
[05:16] | he’ll be on the move again soon. | 他很快就会开始转移 |
[05:17] | This only works if we amp up the standard sequencer algorithm | 只有我们放大标准的序列发生器算法 |
[05:21] | and put it in a device that runs that DNA test in seconds. | 并将其放入几秒内就能完成DNA检测的机器中才行 |
[05:24] | Sylvester and I could code that in two hours. | 希尔维斯特和我能在两小时内编出程序 |
[05:26] | I could build the device in an hour. | 我能一小时内造出机器 |
[05:28] | I could vomit right now. | 我现在想吐 |
[05:29] | Are you suggesting we consider | 你是说我们要考虑 |
[05:31] | extracting a dangerous war criminal | 去一个共产主义国家 |
[05:33] | from a Communist nation? | 抓获一名危险的战犯 |
[05:35] | That’s what I’m suggesting, yes. | 我就是这个意思 |
[05:42] | That was the girl’s village. | 那就是那个女孩的村子 |
[05:44] | The man who gave the order was Zoric. | 下命令的人是佐里奇 |
[05:46] | He made scores of these propaganda films. | 他拍了很多这样的宣传片 |
[05:49] | Homeland’s well aware of Zoric and his cronies, but… | 国安部很清楚佐里奇和他的亲信 但… |
[05:52] | the bottom line is the U.S. Government | 底线是 仅凭一张失焦照片和她的记忆 |
[05:54] | will not support a mission to capture these men | 在毫无其他信息的情况下 |
[05:56] | with nothing more to go on than an out-of-focus photo and her memory. | 美国政府不会支持抓捕这些战犯的行动 |
[05:59] | Come on, Director, we can find two dozen of these war criminals– | 拜托 部长 我们能抓到24名战犯 |
[06:02] | but not without your support. | 但需要你们的支持 |
[06:04] | I understand the situation, | 我明白现在的状况 |
[06:06] | and I am… not without sympathy. | 我也感同身受 |
[06:10] | Unfortunately, there is nothing for Homeland to do. | 但很不幸 国安部也无能为力 |
[06:22] | There are Cuban nationals– | 有一些古巴人 |
[06:24] | double agents– our friends for the right price. | 他们是双面间谍 我们收买的朋友 |
[06:27] | They can get the sample for you. | 他们能帮你拿到样本 |
[06:28] | The Hague’ll want a blood sample– no skin, no hair, | 海牙会需要血液样本 不要皮肤和毛发 |
[06:31] | nothing that could be compromised by cosmetic chemicals. | 能被化妆品成分污染的成分都不行 |
[06:33] | Now, you test that blood in your device, | 你们用你们的设备检测血液 |
[06:35] | contact The Hague, and get the arrest warrant. | 联系海牙 获得逮捕令 |
[06:37] | The Cubans will take care of Zoric, his ledger and your backsides. | 古巴人来负责佐里奇和他的账簿 替你们断后 |
[06:41] | Get the hell out of there, | 然后赶紧离开 |
[06:42] | because–and I cannot stress this enough– | 因为 我需要着重强调的是 |
[06:45] | if you are caught on Cuban soil | 如果你们在古巴领土上 |
[06:47] | operating a quasi-governmental extraction without permission, | 执行未经允许的半官方行动时被抓获 |
[06:51] | the U.S. Government will deny any knowledge of this operation. | 美国政府会拒绝承认此次行动 |
[06:54] | I will say you acted alone, and you will be abandoned. | 我会说你们是私自行动 你们团队也会因此被抛弃 |
[06:58] | They can’t have an international incident on their hands | 他们现在不能有国际冲突 |
[07:00] | when the White House is trying to repair relations with Castro. | 因为白宫正在试图修复与卡斯特罗的关系 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna owe you big for this, aren’t I? | 我会为这件事欠你很多人情对吧 |
[07:10] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[07:12] | And I collect on my favors. | 欠我的人情是一定要还的 |
[07:14] | Also, I really don’t like what I saw in this video. | 但我也很不喜欢这视频里的内容 |
[07:18] | Okay, but how are we gonna | 好吧 但没有授权 |
[07:19] | get in and out of Cuba without authorization? | 我们要怎么出入古巴 |
[07:22] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[07:24] | So how do you know Agent Molina? | 你怎么认识莫丽娜探员的 |
[07:25] | She prosecuted me for drug running. | 她是我贩卖毒品罪的控方律师 |
[07:28] | I turned state’s, so I only served, like, three years. | 我检举有功 所以只蹲了三年 |
[07:30] | Very classy lady. | 很好的女士 |
[07:32] | Sly’s gonna love this. | 希尔听到这个肯定高兴死了 |
[07:35] | The guy flying this 30-year-old bucket of bolts? | 驾驶着这架30年的破飞机的人 |
[07:37] | A drug felon. | 是个毒贩 |
[07:38] | Embrace level 15, pal. | 尝尝焦虑等级15的滋味吧 伙计 |
[07:43] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[07:44] | Hardware’s almost done. | 硬件马上就好 |
[07:45] | I’ve got this code turbocharged. | 程序编码已经加快了速度 |
[07:47] | We use a nanopore sequence technique, | 用纳米孔序列技术 |
[07:49] | pump up the DNA unzip, and then we should know | 增强DNA解压 6.2秒后 |
[07:52] | if the suspect is Zoric within 6.2 seconds. | 我们就知道他是不是佐里奇了 |
[07:55] | That’s scientific. | 真科学啊 |
[07:57] | Makes me wonder why someone so logical | 不禁让我好奇 为什么如此有逻辑的人 |
[07:59] | would agree to take such a dangerous case | 会同意执行 |
[08:00] | that isn’t even supported by Homeland. | 连国安部都不愿支持的危险任务 |
[08:02] | Well, it’s pure logic. | 完全是出于逻辑考虑 |
[08:04] | 100,000 people killed by 24 bad men– | 24个坏人杀死了十万人民 |
[08:06] | logic dictates that if the bad men can be caught, | 按理来说 如果抓住了坏人 |
[08:08] | then the greater good advances. | 大善将得以延续 |
[08:10] | It’s 100,000 versus one, Paige. | 十万比一 佩吉 |
[08:12] | It’s simple math. | 很简单的数学问题 |
[08:13] | You know, you apply your theories selectively, | 你是有选择性地运用理论 |
[08:15] | because if you followed logic, you would have | 因为如果按照逻辑 |
[08:16] | just admitted to your lawyer that you acted emotionally | 你就应该向你的律师承认自己是一时冲动 |
[08:18] | and you would take the plea. | 向法庭认罪 |
[08:19] | You cannot state non-facts. | 不是事实的话不能说 |
[08:21] | Well, I-I think you’re denying facts. | 我觉得你是在否认事实 |
[08:23] | Agree to disagree. | 我保留意见 |
[08:33] | Your friend’s wound tighter than a snare drum– | 你的朋友比小军鼓绷得还紧 |
[08:34] | if she doesn’t keep her cool, | 要是她不自然一点 |
[08:35] | we’ll all wind up guests of the Castro brothers forever. | 我们就会永远成为卡斯特罗兄弟的宾客了 |
[08:38] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以才叫你来啊 |
[08:39] | You keep her level. | 你让她保持平静 |
[08:42] | You apply your theory selectively. | 你也是有选择性地运用你的理论 |
[08:44] | You say that I lack emotion, but she’s too emotional | 你说我缺乏感情 而她太过情绪化 |
[08:47] | and both are a problem– you’re inconsistent. | 二者都有问题 你前后矛盾 |
[08:50] | Well, agree to disagree. | 我也保留意见 |
[08:51] | All right, it’s time for the drop! | 好了 该跳了 |
[08:54] | Drop? | 跳 |
[08:55] | Don’t you mean “Land”? | 你是说降落吧 |
[08:56] | Drug runners don’t land– we make drops! | 毒贩才不降落 只空投 |
[08:58] | We’re only 20 feet above the water. Ten seconds! | 我们离水面只有6米 只要十秒 |
[09:03] | Waterproof bag! Get your gear in! | 防水包 把装备放进来 |
[09:05] | Hey, uh, I don’t see any parachutes. | 我没看到降落伞啊 |
[09:08] | You knew we were gonna jump and you didn’t tell me? | 你早就知道我们要跳飞机 却没告诉我 |
[09:10] | Well, if I did, you wouldn’t have come. | 要是告诉你 你就不来了 |
[09:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:14] | We bought you a change of clothes. | 给你们带了更换的衣服 |
[09:16] | It’s like jumping off a really high diving board | 就像从很高的跳板上跳水一样 |
[09:18] | that’s going a hundred miles an hour. | 不过跳板以100迈的时速在飞 |
[09:20] | Exposure therapy! | 暴露疗法 |
[09:24] | Go! | 走 |
[09:26] | Go. | 走 |
[09:28] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[09:35] | I’m not going! | 我不跳 |
[09:36] | I can’t do this! You go without me! | 我做不到 你们去吧 |
[09:38] | Son, have I ever put you in an unsafe situation? | 孩子 我啥时候坑过你 让你处于危险 |
[09:41] | All the time. | 一直都是啊 |
[09:42] | Then you should be used to it! | 那你应该都习惯了 |
[09:44] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[09:59] | Oh, I’ve got sand in my pants. | 我裤子里都进沙子了 |
[10:01] | Me, too. Kind of like it. | 我也是 感觉还挺爽 |
[10:03] | No. | 不 |
[10:05] | Feels like… I’m wearing a snow globe. | 我感觉裤子变成了雪花玻璃球穿在身上 |
[10:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:22] | Nothing. Just glad that everyone’s… okay. | 没事 我只是很高兴大家都平安无事 |
[10:25] | That was… harrowing. | 刚才挺吓人的 |
[10:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | We got company! | 有人来了 |
[10:33] | Everybody just stay cool. | 大家保持冷静 |
[10:42] | Okay… | 好了 |
[10:43] | nobody move. | 都不准动 |
[10:44] | By the authority of the National revolutionary Police Force, | 根据全国革命警察的命令 |
[10:47] | you are hereby all under arrest. | 你们都被捕了 |
[10:51] | We’re just lost, friend. | 我们只是迷路了 朋友 |
[10:53] | Lost? Or infiltrating my motherland without permission? | 是迷路还是未经允许就渗透进我们的国家 |
[11:02] | We’re the contact Agent Molina set up, huh? | 我们是莫丽娜探员的线人 |
[11:04] | I’m Alfonso. I’m just messing with you. | 我是阿方索 我刚才是跟你们开玩笑呢 |
[11:06] | Welcome to Cuba, amigos. | 欢迎来到古巴 各位朋友 |
[11:08] | Oh, God. | 吓死我了 |
[11:09] | Now I have more than sand in my pants. | 我刚才都吓尿了 |
[11:11] | I hope you plan on taking | 我希望在接下来的任务里 |
[11:12] | the rest of this mission more seriously. | 你们能严肃一点 |
[11:14] | Relax. Relax. | 别激动 |
[11:15] | We have been trailing Zoric ever since Molina called. | 自从莫丽娜打来之后 我们一直在跟踪佐里奇 |
[11:17] | How will you extract his blood? | 你们要怎么拿到他的血样 |
[11:19] | We follow him, | 我们跟着他 |
[11:20] | we bump him with a cane that has a small needle on it. | 用一根装了微型针管的手杖绊他一下 |
[11:22] | We prick the blood. | 针管刺破皮肤碰到他的血 |
[11:23] | Zoric just thinks the cane banged his foot. | 佐里奇会认为是什么东西砸到了他的脚 |
[11:26] | You take the DNA, you test it | 你们拿着DNA拿去化验 |
[11:28] | while we keep him in sight | 我们继续监视他 |
[11:29] | and you do your thing with your little machine. | 你用你们的小机器检测结果 |
[11:31] | Call The Hague, we’ll get an immediate warrant. | 联系海牙 有了结果马上就可以拿到逮捕令 |
[11:33] | Uh-huh. My men will grab him, | 我们会抓住他 |
[11:35] | take him to a plane, you’re on your way home. | 把他抓上飞机 你们乖乖回家 |
[11:36] | And with the time difference, you’ll be back for supper. | 考虑到时差 你们还赶得上晚餐 |
[11:55] | Okay, we’ve got the comms set up– do you copy? | 通信设备戴好了 你们收到了吗 |
[11:57] | We copy. Everything set up over there? | 收到 一切都准备好了吗 |
[11:59] | We have eyes out on Alfonso and his boys across the street. | 我们正在街对面看着阿方索和他的人 |
[12:02] | As soon as they get the sample, Walter runs it, | 只要他们拿到血样 沃特就进行检测 |
[12:05] | you call The Hague for the warrant. | 你联系海牙那边要逮捕令 |
[12:07] | Any sign of Zoric? | 看到佐里奇了吗 |
[12:08] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[12:09] | But the Cubans’ intel puts him in the area. | 但是古巴人的情报说他就在附近 |
[12:11] | Sonia, I know you’re anxious, | 索尼娅 我知道你很着急 |
[12:12] | but I want you to know I want this guy | 不过你要知道 |
[12:13] | almost as much as you do. | 我和你一样想把他绳之以法 |
[12:17] | Is that him? | 那个是他吗 |
[12:20] | With no security, no guards? | 身边连个保镖都没有 |
[12:22] | War criminals on the run– they travel light. | 战犯潜逃的时候都很低调 |
[12:24] | They don’t want to draw attention. | 他们不想引人注意 |
[12:25] | One of the Cubans is getting out of the back seat. | 有一个古巴人下车了 |
[12:27] | They must think that’s our guy, too. | 他们应该也觉得就是他了 |
[12:39] | Walter?! | 沃特 |
[12:40] | Cabe, what’s happening? | 凯布 发生了什么 |
[12:41] | Do you copy? What is happening? | 你们收到了吗 发生了什么 |
[12:43] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[12:44] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[12:45] | There was an explosion. | 刚才有一场爆炸 |
[12:46] | Car just blew up. | 他们的车爆炸了 |
[12:48] | Zoric must’ve known he was being followed. | 佐里奇一定是发现自己被跟踪了 |
[12:50] | Our contacts, | 我们的线人 |
[12:51] | they’re all dead. | 全都牺牲了 |
[12:53] | What about Zoric? Where’s Zoric?! | 那佐里奇呢 佐里奇在哪里 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry, Sonia. He disappeared. | 抱歉 索尼娅 他消失了 |
[13:00] | Zoric must’ve planted the bomb. | 肯定是佐里奇放的炸弹 |
[13:02] | He’s a munitions expert. | 他是个军火专家 |
[13:03] | It’s not like he hasn’t built explosives before. | 他之前也策划过爆炸 |
[13:06] | This is why I don’t leave America. | 这就是我打死不出国的原因 |
[13:07] | Do you know what’ll happen to us if we get blamed for that bomb? | 如果我们要为此次爆炸背黑锅怎么办 |
[13:10] | There’s no way to connect us to those murders. | 没人能把我们和命案联系起来 |
[13:12] | Bigger issue. | 更大的问题在这里 |
[13:13] | We’re in a dictatorship with 1955 technology. | 这个独裁国家的科技还停留在1955年 |
[13:17] | Whole county runs on 200 mbps for 11 million people. | 1100万人共用一个速度只有200兆的网络 |
[13:21] | I get 300 in my apartment. | 我自己家的网速都有300兆 |
[13:22] | The tech here is practically unusable. | 这里基本没有什么高科技产品能用 |
[13:24] | It’s definitely unhackable. | 他们的网络根本黑不了 |
[13:25] | He’s right. We’re mortals here. | 他说的没错 我们在这里就是个普通人 |
[13:27] | It’s like the whole island is kryptonite. | 感觉整个岛都是氪[使超人丧失超能力的元素] |
[13:30] | Adriana’s a woman of her word. | 阿德里亚娜一向说到做到 |
[13:32] | We’re on our own. | 现在我们只能靠自己了 |
[13:33] | In seven hours, that pilot will be waiting | 七个小时内 之前的飞行员 |
[13:35] | in a field a few miles from here. | 会在附近的飞机场等我们 |
[13:37] | If we miss that flight, | 如果我们赶不上那架飞机 |
[13:37] | we have no way back. | 我们就回不去了 |
[13:39] | But we’re still after Zoric, right? | 但我们还是要继续追查佐里奇 对吧 |
[13:41] | There’s still time to catch him. | 现在抓住他还来得及 |
[13:42] | But how? | 怎么抓他 |
[13:43] | We were only supposed to use our software and our devices to test the DNA. | 我们只能用我们自己的软件和设备来检验DNA |
[13:46] | To actually go in and gather the sample– | 要真正采集样本… |
[13:48] | it’s a whole new magilla. | 可没那么容易 |
[13:49] | Then we come up with a new plan! | 那我们就再想别的办法 |
[13:51] | We came here to do a job. We’re not leaving until it’s finished. | 我们是来完成任务的 没完成不能走 |
[13:55] | We’re gonna capture Zoric, I promise. | 我们一定能抓到佐里奇 我保证 |
[13:58] | First thing we gotta do | 首先我们要做的 |
[13:59] | is figure out how to track him down. | 就是想办法怎么才能找到他 |
[14:02] | For that, we’ll need wheels. | 那我们就需要有车才行 |
[14:03] | I’ll go steal us a van. | 我去偷辆车 |
[14:05] | For whoever you rob. | 这个留给车主 |
[14:08] | I hope you like plantains. | 但愿你能吃惯芭蕉 |
[14:09] | It’s pretty much the entire menu at a Cuban prison. | 古巴监狱里基本吃的都是那个 |
[14:12] | I’m at a 20, okay? | 焦虑等级已经20了 |
[14:12] | Oh, not even close. | 还早着呢 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry, pal– I gotta be cruel to be kind. | 抱歉 哥们 我得先兵后礼 |
[14:17] | Other times, I think I’m close to finding him, | 有几次我都以为我马上就能就找到他了 |
[14:20] | he ties loose ends, | 结果他清扫了障碍 |
[14:21] | and he’s off to another country within 48 hours. | 在48小时内逃到一个国家了 |
[14:23] | We must move fast! | 我们必须得加快速度 |
[14:25] | Hey, you got to get | 你需要先了解 |
[14:26] | the lay of the land here in Havana so | 哈瓦那这里的情况 |
[14:27] | we know what we’re working with. | 我们才能有备而战 |
[14:30] | Are you kidding me? This is slower than dial-up. | 没搞错吧 这比拨号上网还慢 |
[14:32] | For Pete’s sake! | 天啊 |
[14:34] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗 |
[14:35] | Memorizing the Cuba Reference Guide. | 背古巴的导游指南 |
[14:40] | Okay, done. | 好了 |
[14:41] | Havana has 15 districts, | 哈瓦那下辖15个区 |
[14:42] | subdivided in 105 wards. | 分为105个选区 |
[14:45] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在这其中的任何一个角落 |
[14:45] | Oh, a guy like Zoric wouldn’t hang his hat just anywhere. | 佐里奇那样的人才不会在随便的一个角落呆着 |
[14:48] | A genocidal maniac considers most others inferior. | 做为一个种族狂他会觉得别人都低他一等 |
[14:51] | He’d want a haunt with other European ex-pats. | 他肯定会去欧洲移民常去的地方 |
[14:53] | Not too crowded, lest he get spotted. | 人不会太多 以防被发现 |
[14:55] | Not too small, lest he stand out. | 地方不会太小 要不他太显眼 |
[14:57] | Okay, six districts meet your criteria. | 有6个区符合这个标准 |
[14:59] | For a quick escape, he’d live near water. | 为了能尽快逃走 他会住在海边 |
[15:01] | Okay, that narrows it down to three neighborhoods– | 那就只有三个地方了 |
[15:03] | Alimar and Cojimar– working-class enclaves. | 阿莱玛和科希马尔渔村 工人阶级聚居地 |
[15:05] | And Miramar– upscale. | 还有米拉马尔 这里是上层社会 |
[15:06] | Zoric is a man of luxury. | 佐里奇是个奢侈的人 |
[15:08] | Our best shot is Miramar. | 米拉马尔的可能性最大 |
[15:10] | Okay. So, he’ll want to change his appearance. | 那么 他会改变自己的外貌 |
[15:12] | His most distinguishing feature is his beard. That’ll go first. | 他最显眼的就是胡子 肯定要先刮掉 |
[15:16] | He’ll most likely cut his hair, dye it. | 他很可能会把头发剪了 并且染了 |
[15:18] | If you want it to pass, | 如果想看起来逼真 |
[15:19] | you don’t use a do-it-at-home kit. | 不可能在家自己染 |
[15:20] | You use a pro. | 肯定去理发店染 |
[15:21] | Guidebook lists four barbershops in Miramar. | 导游指南里提到在米拉马尔有四个理发店 |
[15:23] | He’ll go to one that’s | 他会去的肯定是 |
[15:24] | well-regarded, but small enough it won’t be too crowded. | 评价高的 但是又不会太大太拥挤 |
[15:27] | Ernesto’s. Four-star rating, only two chairs. | 埃内斯托 他家四星级 只有两个椅子 |
[15:29] | Is it just me, | 只有我这么觉得吗 |
[15:30] | or is a barbershop a hell of a good place to get a blood sample? | 理发店确实是个采集血样的好地方 |
[15:35] | Okay… | 好了… |
[15:36] | The Hague’s on standby. | 海牙那边已经准备就绪 |
[15:37] | They went ballistic when I told them what went down here. | 他们知道了这里的事情后气炸了 |
[15:40] | If we get a DNA match, they’ll issue an e-warrant, | 我们一拿到DNA他们就发布电子逮捕令 |
[15:43] | and I’ll arrest Zoric. | 我就可以逮捕佐里奇 |
[15:44] | And if things go sideways, they never heard of us. | 如果进展不顺利 他们就会否认我们联系过他们 |
[15:48] | What we expected. | 正如我们之前预测的 |
[15:50] | How comforting. | 真让人感到欣慰 |
[15:51] | It’s been over an hour, still no bad guy. | 已经一个小时了 坏人还没出现 |
[15:53] | Maybe we should reevaluate our theory. | 也许我们的推理有问题 |
[15:54] | Zoric might still be taking care of business at home– | 佐里奇也许还在家处理烂摊子呢… |
[15:57] | making calls to the Ratline, | 给鼠线打电话 |
[15:59] | destroying evidence. Just give him time. | 销毁证据 给他一点时间 |
[16:01] | How you holding up, Happy? | 乐乐 你那边怎么样 |
[16:03] | I’m in between two Dumpsters | 我在两个垃圾桶旁边 |
[16:04] | that smell like sour death, | 臭气熏天 |
[16:06] | but I’m ready when the time comes. | 但是我已经准备好时间一到就动手 |
[16:10] | Okay. Looks like the time is now, gang. | 好了 看起来时间到了 伙计们 |
[16:12] | Zoric is coming down the street. | 佐里奇正往街这边走呢 |
[16:20] | Happy, get ready. | 乐乐 做好准备 |
[16:51] | Doc, you sure this stuff’ll work? | 医生 你确定这能行的通吗 |
[16:53] | Yeah, as sure as I can be with anything | 当然 古巴药房里的东西有多靠谱 |
[16:55] | that I buy in a Cuban pharmacy, but, | 我就有多确定 但是 |
[16:57] | in theory, the chemical from the occult blood test will | 理论上来说 隐血测验中用到的化学品 |
[16:59] | turn blue with any trace of blood | 在遇到罐子里的血迹时会变蓝 |
[17:01] | from the jar, without compromising it. | 同时还不会分解血样 |
[17:03] | Then we can isolate it and run that DNA test. | 所以我们就可以将样品分离出来做DNA检验 |
[17:06] | Anything? | 有变蓝吗 |
[17:07] | Nothing blue. | 没有变蓝 |
[17:09] | This old coot’s got the hands of a surgeon. | 这老混蛋的手堪比外科医生 |
[17:10] | Not so much as a nick. | 刮得一点伤都没有 |
[17:12] | Paige, turn the van on, press the accelerator, | 佩吉 发动车子 按住加速器 |
[17:15] | then turn it off and floor it. | 然后关掉 把油门踩到底 |
[17:16] | We’re gonna startle gramps with a backfire. | 我们要用回火声吓这老头子一跳 |
[17:23] | Nothing? | 还是没变化吗 |
[17:25] | That is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[17:27] | Biology dictates a minimal startle-response | 生理学上来说 超过140分贝的声音 |
[17:29] | to a noise over 140 decibels. | 至少都会引发惊吓反应 |
[17:32] | Oh, God. Ernesto’s deaf. | 天呐 厄内斯托是聋子 |
[17:36] | We can’t shake the guy to draw blood. | 我们没法吓他搞到血液 |
[17:38] | We just have to go in and get it ourselves then. | 那我们就进去自己搞到他的血 |
[17:41] | There’s a good chance | 佐里奇很有可能 |
[17:42] | Zoric is gonna be armed. You ready for this? | 佩戴武器 你们准备好了吗 |
[17:45] | No. | 没有 |
[17:46] | All right, then I’ll go first. | 好吧 那我就先进去 |
[17:47] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[17:48] | remember, Ernesto might be deaf, but Zoric is not. | 记住 厄内斯托可能是聋了 但佐里奇不聋 |
[17:51] | You need to be completely silent, | 你们得保持绝对的安静 |
[17:53] | or else he’ll know someone’s in there with them. | 不然他就知道还有别人在 |
[17:54] | Good point, Professor Obvious. | 说得好 显而易见教授 |
[17:56] | Walter, also remember– we’re in Cuba, and the Earth is round. | 沃特 也要记住我们在古巴 地球是圆的 |
[18:20] | If I could hear that, | 如果我能听到声音 |
[18:21] | then Zoric might hear it over the music. | 那么就算有音乐声 佐里奇也有可能听到 |
[18:23] | Okay, if you see darker floorboards, | 如果你们看到有些地板颜色较深 |
[18:25] | that means water damage. | 那就说明长期浸水有损伤 |
[18:27] | There’ll be more give and less creak. | 伸展性更好 不容易发出响声 |
[18:43] | Cabe disengaged Ernesto. | 凯布制住了厄内斯托 |
[18:45] | Walter just needs to press a touch too hard, | 沃特只要稍微加重力度 |
[18:48] | get that drop of blood, then we’re good to go. | 弄一点血 我们就能走了 |
[18:52] | Guys, where’s Sonia? | 伙计们 索尼娅去哪儿了 |
[18:53] | Uh, not good. | 这可不妙 |
[19:10] | What is she thinking? | 她在想什么 |
[19:12] | She could finally get revenge. | 他终于可以复仇了 |
[19:46] | She’s got the blade right on his jugular. | 她的刀就架在他的颈静脉上 |
[20:07] | Get out! | 快走 |
[20:09] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[20:16] | I don’t know where you came from, | 我不知道你们从哪儿来的 |
[20:18] | but I know where i’m sending you. | 但我知道要送你们去哪儿 |
[20:22] | We know who you are, General Zoric. | 我们知道你是谁 佐里奇将军 |
[20:25] | Under the authority of The Hague, you’re under arrest. | 以海牙国际法庭的权力 你被捕了 |
[20:32] | We’re searching that address | 我们正在搜查 |
[20:33] | on your fake Cuban license right now. | 你那张假古巴身份证上的地址 |
[20:35] | If we find the Ratline ledger | 如果我们自己找到了 |
[20:37] | without any help from you, | 那本鼠线的账簿 |
[20:38] | there’s nothing I can do for you. | 我也没法帮你了 |
[20:40] | But you tell us where it is, save us some time, | 但如果你告诉我们在哪儿 帮我们节约时间 |
[20:42] | I’ll tell Interpol you cooperated. | 我会告诉国际刑警你非常合作 |
[20:44] | Speaking of time, three hours until our only way home | 说到时间 再过三小时唯一能载我们回去的 |
[20:46] | is wheels up. | 飞机就要起飞了 |
[20:53] | Ledger? | 账簿 |
[20:54] | Oh, I know the ledger you’re talking about. | 我知道你们说的账簿 |
[20:56] | It’s buried in a hole in Bosnia | 被埋在波斯尼亚的一个洞里 |
[20:58] | under the bodies of her people. | 上面全是她村民的尸体 |
[21:02] | Hey! Hey, hey, Sonia! Sonia! | 索尼娅 索尼娅 |
[21:07] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[21:08] | Now, harming him before he gives us | 在他供出我们想要的信息之前 |
[21:10] | the information that we need is illogical. | 伤害他是不合理的 |
[21:13] | Okay? Now, your-your… | 你… |
[21:15] | inability to contain your emotions earlier | 之前因为无法控制自己的情绪 |
[21:17] | almost got us killed, so please, | 差点害死我们 所以拜托你 |
[21:19] | take a moment to gain control. | 花点时间冷静下来 |
[21:27] | Logical thinking never results in mistakes like those. | 如果你有逻辑地思考 就不会犯这种错 |
[21:30] | Things aren’t going well here. | 这边没什么进展 |
[21:32] | How’s it going at Zoric’s apartment? | 佐里奇的公寓那边怎么样 |
[21:34] | We’ll be inside in five, | 马上就好 五 |
[21:36] | four, three… | 四 三… |
[21:39] | I’m even better than I thought. | 我比我想象中的还要厉害呢 |
[21:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:46] | He’s never had to live with what’s inside of me– | 他从来没有体会过我的内心… |
[21:50] | my pain, my anger. | 我的痛苦 我的愤怒 |
[21:52] | It’s all I have! | 我只剩这些了 |
[21:53] | It’s what got us here. | 所以我们才会来这里 |
[21:55] | It’s what caught Zoric. | 所以我们才能抓住佐里奇 |
[21:57] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[21:58] | Walter doesn’t understand being driven by emotion. | 沃特不懂得被情绪所驱使的感觉 |
[22:01] | He denies almost every feeling he has, | 他几乎否认自己所拥有的所有的情感 |
[22:03] | and it’s an existence that isn’t good for him. | 认为情绪对他毫无益处 |
[22:05] | But-but the other side of that coin, | 但是从另一方面来看 |
[22:07] | being driven by unchecked emotion, it’s just as bad. | 被情绪所冲昏头脑 过犹不及 |
[22:10] | There has to be some middle ground, otherwise, | 这两者之前肯定有一个中间点 |
[22:12] | the both of you… you’ll never find balance. | 否则你们两个…你们都没法找到平衡点 |
[22:17] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Stupid bees! | 蠢蜜蜂 |
[22:28] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[22:30] | It appears he’s picking flowers. | 他好像在摘花 |
[22:37] | I’m still thirsty. | 我还是很渴 |
[22:39] | Screw you. | 去死吧 |
[22:42] | Will he taste it? | 他会尝出来吗 |
[22:43] | Ground nightshade petals have no taste, | 龙葵花瓣无味 |
[22:45] | but they have loads of scopolamine, | 但含有大量东莨菪碱 |
[22:47] | which modulates the nigrostriatal pathways in the brain. | 会阻碍黑质纹状系统和大脑之间的通路 |
[22:50] | In short, he’ll mellow out | 过一会儿 他就会放松下来 |
[22:52] | and be more susceptible to suggestion. | 会很容易受暗示 |
[22:57] | You didn’t elude capture for 20 years by being dumb. | 你躲了二十多年 肯定不会蠢到哪里去 |
[23:00] | You got that ledger stashed away tight, keeping it safe. | 你把那本账簿藏得好好的 确保它安全无比 |
[23:02] | You can bank on that. | 你可以打包票 |
[23:04] | I… | 我… |
[23:06] | tell you nothing. | 什么都不告诉你 |
[23:11] | But you just told me something. | 但你已经告诉了我 |
[23:13] | When I said “Safe,” You had no reaction, | 我说”安全”[保险箱]时 你完全没有反应 |
[23:16] | so I doubt there’s a safe hidden anywhere in your home | 所以我怀疑你家应该没有藏着保险箱 |
[23:18] | that Happy should be looking for. | 乐乐现在应该正在找 |
[23:20] | But when I said “Bank,” | 但是当我说”包票”[银行]时 |
[23:21] | your pupils dilated– a marker of recognition. | 你的瞳孔扩张了 说明你有反应 |
[23:25] | Because you recognized “bank” As the answer to my inquiry. | 因为你识别出”银行”是我问题的答案 |
[23:27] | Yeah, Happy, the ledger is | 乐乐 账簿应该存在 |
[23:29] | in some deposit box. | 某个银行保险箱里 |
[23:30] | Look for any bank records you can find. | 找找所有银行记录 |
[23:36] | Primer Banco de Cuba. | 古巴一级银行 |
[23:38] | This country’s most secure depository. | 全国最安全的存放地 |
[23:40] | State-of-the-art. Guards armed to the hilt. | 最先进的防盗技术 全副武装的警卫 |
[23:42] | You sure that ledger’s in there? | 你确定账簿在这吗 |
[23:44] | You told us to look for bank records. | 你们要我们找银行记录 |
[23:45] | Only thing I found in Zoric’s apartment was this invoice | 我在佐里奇的公寓里只找到了一张 |
[23:48] | for a safe deposit box. | 保险箱的发票 |
[23:50] | Only one option: I’m gonna go in that building | 只有一个选择 我要把外套搭在手上 |
[23:53] | with a jacket draped over my arm, | 用枪顶住佐里奇的后背 |
[23:54] | put a gun to Zoric’s back, and force him to give us the ledger. | 走到大楼里逼他交出账簿 |
[23:57] | If things jump off, you guys find the plane. | 如果出事 你们就直接上飞机 |
[24:00] | Don’t look back. | 不要管我 |
[24:01] | You’re letting your hatred of Zoric and his men cloud your judgment. | 你对佐里奇和他部下的恨意左右了你的判断 |
[24:05] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[24:07] | And I’m still going in that bank. | 我还是要进那家银行 |
[24:11] | It’s Director Molina. | 是莫丽娜部长 |
[24:13] | Uh, I don’t care how determined Cabe is, | 我不管凯布有多么决绝 |
[24:15] | his bank plan won’t work with homeboy out cold here. | 但这家伙昏过去了 这计划绝对不行 |
[24:23] | Oh, no. He’s really down for the count. | 不 他失去意识了 |
[24:25] | I thought you said that those flowers would only mellow him out. | 你不是说那些花只会让他放松警惕吗 |
[24:28] | That’s all they should do. | 应该只会那样 |
[24:30] | You guys see any drugs or medicine in his apartment? | 你们在他的公寓里看到过什么药吗 |
[24:32] | Just aspirin and cholesterol meds. | 只有阿司匹林和抗胆固醇的药物 |
[24:35] | Atorvastatin in the meds and the scopolamine in the flowers | 这些药里的阿活他汀和花里的东莨菪碱 |
[24:38] | combined to make a sedative. He could be out for hours. | 会结合成一种镇定剂 他会昏过去好几个小时 |
[24:41] | Well, that’s a problem, because our plane leaves in 90 minutes. | 这就麻烦了 因为我们的飞机90分钟后就走了 |
[24:43] | So can we now just go home? | 那我们能就这么走吗 |
[24:45] | No. | 不行 |
[24:45] | We need to get our hands on that ledger, | 我们必须拿到那本账簿 |
[24:47] | or 23 war criminals stay free. | 不然这23名战犯就能逍遥法外 |
[24:51] | Molina says that the Cuban police have put an alert out | 莫丽娜说古巴警方已经对那辆爆炸的车 |
[24:54] | on that SUV that blew up. Hotel security cameras | 发出警报 有宾馆摄像头发现 |
[24:57] | caught the identical SUV dropping us off earlier today. | 一辆相同的车今早把我们放下来 |
[25:00] | An APB has been issued on all of us. | 他们已经对我们发布全境通缉 |
[25:03] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[25:04] | We’re the most wanted people in Cuba. | 我们是古巴头号通缉犯 |
[25:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[25:07] | So let’s just get that ledger and get the hell out of here. | 所以我们拿到那本账簿就离开这 |
[25:09] | No argument here, | 完全赞同 |
[25:10] | but how exactly do we break into Havana’s most closely guarded bank, | 但是我们要怎样在光天化日之下 |
[25:12] | in broad daylight, during business hours? | 闯入哈瓦那警戒最森严的银行呢 |
[25:15] | Very carefully. | 非常小心地闯 |
[25:27] | What do we have? | 有什么发现 |
[25:27] | Vault’s in the southwest corner of the building. | 保险柜在大楼的西南角 |
[25:29] | We’re really doing this? | 我们真的要这么干吗 |
[25:30] | We really don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[25:31] | Okay… | 好… |
[25:32] | so we reconvene behind the bank in ten minutes. | 我们10分钟后在银行后面会和 |
[25:34] | If we don’t gather what we need, we’re dead in the water. | 如果没拿到我们要的东西 就死定了 |
[25:37] | And Havana’s crawling with federal police looking for us, | 哈瓦那到处都是来抓我们的联邦警察 |
[25:39] | so don’t get caught. | 所以不要被抓到 |
[25:51] | Okay, go. | 好了 开始 |
[26:00] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[26:01] | – Everyone’s set. How say you? – That’s good. | -大家都就位了 你怎么样 -太好了 |
[26:03] | Got what we needed. Headed back. | 找到需要的东西了 马上回去 |
[26:04] | All that’s left is Sylvester coming through for us. | 剩下就全靠希尔维斯特了 |
[26:06] | Big fella, you in position? | 壮小伙 你就位了吗 |
[26:09] | Uh, halfway up. | 爬到一半了 |
[26:11] | You’re a liar. | 你在说谎 |
[26:11] | You’re on the ground and you know it. | 你还站在地面上 别装糊涂 |
[26:13] | Get up that pole! | 快去爬电线杆 |
[26:21] | Get those legs goin’ up those rungs. | 把腿搭在横档上 |
[26:24] | Don’t rush me! | 别催我 |
[26:25] | I am afraid of heights! | 我恐高 |
[26:26] | I’ll stop when you tell me the truth. | 你跟我说实话我就闭嘴 |
[26:29] | Why are you so anxious to communicate with Megan? | 你为什么那么急着要跟梅根联系 |
[26:30] | This is not the time! | 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[26:32] | I kind of agree with him. | 我表示同意 |
[26:33] | It’s my business, | 这是我自己的事 |
[26:34] | not yours, and I’m done with this stupid therapy game. | 跟你们无关 我受够了这些疗法了 |
[26:37] | Uh, Sly, hey, where are you right now? | 希尔 你现在爬到哪了 |
[26:43] | At the top of the pole. | 到电线杆顶部了 |
[26:45] | Knew you could do it, buddy. | 我就知道你能行 伙计 |
[26:48] | You guys nearly done yet? | 你们几个快好了吗 |
[26:49] | Almost done with these aluminum foil shavings. | 这些铝箔片就快弄好了 |
[26:52] | Got the rust. | 锈粉也弄到了 |
[26:53] | Ferric oxide, you mean. | 那东西是氧化铁 |
[26:55] | Since you’re in the explaining mood, uh, how the hell | 既然你现在那么有心情给我讲课 那不如 |
[26:57] | is this going to work again? | 再给我解释一次这东西的原理 |
[26:58] | It’s a… noise canceller, so, | 这是个… 噪音消除器 |
[27:00] | in theory, playing the sound | 理论上 直接在锯的上面 |
[27:02] | of the saw cutting through concrete, directly at the saw, | 播放切割混凝土的声音 |
[27:05] | while it’s actually cutting concrete, | 而当我们真正切割混泥土的时候 |
[27:07] | the sound waves in the box will cancel each other out. | 盒子里的声波就会相互抵消 |
[27:10] | Instead of a loud roar, we’ll get a muffled hum | 不会听到巨大的轰鸣 而只有低沉的嗡嗡声 |
[27:12] | only we can hear. | 只有我们能听到 |
[27:14] | You said “In theory.” | 你刚才说的是”理论上” |
[27:15] | How about reality? | 实际结果呢 |
[27:17] | In reality, it could sound like a freight train, | 实际上 那声音可能会像一列货运列车 |
[27:19] | and then we wind up in prison. | 然后我们就都得蹲大牢 |
[27:20] | Okay. Sylvester, | 好了 希尔维斯特 |
[27:21] | we need that alarm taken care of. | 现在需要搞定那个报警器 |
[27:23] | Okay, look for a 12-gauge wire | 寻找一根12号的电线 |
[27:26] | with four ridges, for motion detectors, | 有四个接口 分别连接运动检测器 |
[27:28] | contact sensors, infrared, | 接触传感器 红外线 |
[27:30] | and system integration, each 300 VRMs. | 和系统集成 每个接口都有300伏电压 |
[27:33] | It should be wrapped in black PVC coating. | 外面应该包裹着黑色的聚氯乙烯涂层 |
[27:36] | There’s, like, 100 black wires in here | 这里大概有上百跟黑线 |
[27:37] | in no discernible order whatsoever. | 而且杂乱无章 |
[27:38] | Well, you better cut the right one, | 你最好别剪错了 |
[27:39] | because if you kill all the general electricity to the bank | 如果剪断的不是控制楼顶供电的那根线 |
[27:42] | instead of just the vault power, | 而是整个银行的供电线 |
[27:43] | we’ll get alarm bells ringing all over the place. | 那么这里所有的报警器都会响起来 |
[27:45] | Sylvester, | 希尔维斯特 |
[27:46] | you’re a math genius. You can find patterns in anything. | 你是数学天才 你能从任何事物中找出规律 |
[27:49] | Not in this rat’s nest. | 在这老鼠窝里可不一定 |
[27:51] | Whoever upgraded it just put new wires on top of old! | 这升级系统的人就那么把新的线放在旧的上面 |
[27:55] | Okay, that is it. | 对了 就是这样 |
[27:57] | Each layer of wires indicates a new stage | 每一层线路都代表着 |
[28:01] | in Cuba’s infrastructure, | 古巴基础建设的新阶段 |
[28:02] | starting with the new government in 1959. | 从1959年新政府成立开始 |
[28:05] | It’s like rings on a tree. Okay, I see | 这就如同树的年轮 这有一根 |
[28:08] | a blue Caribbean Unicom wire labeled FPLX-18. | 标记着FPLX18号的蓝色加勒比联通的线 |
[28:12] | Okay, FPLX technology was created in 2009. | FPLX技术始于2009年 |
[28:16] | The alarm sub-architecture indicated installation in ’08. | 报警器子体系结构显示安装于2008年 |
[28:20] | So, one year earlier, which means the alarm will be | 所以一年之前 也就是说报警器的线 |
[28:22] | the outermost black wire beneath the blue one, | 是最外层的黑线 在这蓝线的下面 |
[28:25] | which is… this one. | 也就是… 这一根 |
[28:27] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[28:29] | I’m cutting it. | 我剪了 |
[28:33] | Only one way to know if he was right. | 只有一个方法来测试他剪得是否正确 |
[28:47] | No alarm. We’re good. | 没有报警 我们安全了 |
[28:51] | Okay, Sylvester, get down and survey that bank. | 希尔维斯特 快下来 然后到银行去盯着 |
[28:55] | They’re making their initial breach now. | 他们现在正在进行初步攻破 |
[29:01] | Sonia, why don’t you come up here | 索尼娅 你干嘛不到前面来 |
[29:02] | and sit next to me. | 坐到我旁边 |
[29:04] | I’m fine right here. | 我坐在这里挺好的 |
[29:06] | It’s not a request. | 我不是在请求你的同意 |
[29:08] | You don’t trust me with the prisoner? This scum? | 你不信任我和这个囚犯在一起吗 这个人渣 |
[29:11] | Why do you care if I kill him? | 你为什么那么怕我会杀了他 |
[29:13] | You saw what he and his men did firsthand. | 他和他手下的人做过什么你最清楚不过了 |
[29:16] | I saw what happens when hate rules. | 我知道仇恨横行的结果 |
[29:19] | And I don’t want to see that happen to you. | 而我不希望那些事发生在你身上 |
[29:21] | And I don’t want to see anybody but Zoric in handcuffs today. | 除了佐里奇 我不希望再看到别人被拷起来 |
[29:25] | So, please, kid, | 所以请你过来 孩子 |
[29:26] | come up here and exhale for a beat. | 来前面坐会 呼吸点空气吧 |
[29:40] | I know they killed a lot of people, | 我知道他们杀了很多人 |
[29:42] | but I know they didn’t kill the good in you. | 但我知道他们没扼杀你的善良 |
[29:45] | Cabe, we’re through the concrete. | 凯布 我们锯穿混凝土了 |
[29:48] | All right. | 好 |
[29:49] | We got to get in position for when they get off that roof. | 他们从屋顶下来时 我们要就位 |
[29:52] | Okay, now for chemistry class: | 好 给你上一堂化学课 |
[29:54] | Ferric oxide and aluminum shavings create thermite. | 氧化铁和铝屑产生铝热剂 |
[29:58] | Which, when ignited, burns with heat intense enough | 着火时 足够强烈的燃烧热量 |
[30:00] | to burn steel. Okay. | 足以燃烧钢铁 好的 |
[30:03] | Well, I’ve been working with you guys for a while. | 我已经和你们共事一段时间了 |
[30:05] | I pick up things. | 我也许学会了很多东西 |
[30:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:09] | Okay, she’s done. | 好了 她搞定了 |
[30:13] | Good thing I had a big breakfast. | 幸好我早餐吃了很多 |
[30:21] | Come on, put a little stank on it. | 加油 加把劲 |
[30:29] | I am not a pi?ata. Lower me down. | 我不是彩饰糖罐 绳子放低一点 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:49] | I’m in. | 打开了 |
[30:52] | Or not. | 好像还没有 |
[30:53] | There’s another box inside with a high-tech thermal lock. | 里面还有一个高科技热量锁 |
[30:56] | We need Zoric’s thumbprint for access. | 需要佐里奇的指纹才能打开 |
[30:58] | Problem is Zoric is passed out. | 问题是佐里奇已经昏过去了 |
[31:01] | And our pilot’s entering Cuban airspace– | 我们的飞行员开进了古巴的领空 |
[31:03] | he lands in 40 minutes and waits for five. | 四十分钟后着陆 会等我们五分钟 |
[31:06] | Bigger problem. The bank manager is bringing | 还有更大的麻烦 银行经理 |
[31:08] | a customer to the vault. | 正带着一个客户去保险库 |
[31:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:15] | 进入保险库 拒绝访问 | |
[31:16] | Don’t worry; | 别担心 |
[31:17] | when I cut the alarm, the whole system reset. | 我切断警报器时 整个系统就会重置 |
[31:19] | He won’t be able to get in. | 他进不去的 |
[31:21] | Okay… | 好 |
[31:27] | Unless he’s doing a manual override with his keys, | 除非他用钥匙执行手动控制 |
[31:30] | which is exactly what it looks like he’s doing. | 他好像就是要这么做 |
[31:32] | So, Happy, you have less than two minutes | 乐乐 再过不到两分钟 |
[31:34] | until you are caught in that vault. | 你就要被人发现了 |
[31:40] | Okay, pull me up. | 好 把我拉上去 |
[31:43] | Wait, we can’t leave without that ledger. | 等等 没拿到账簿 我们不能走 |
[31:45] | Okay, that’s easy for you to say. | 好吧 你倒是说得轻松 |
[31:46] | You’re not the one about to go to el Prison Fantástico. | 要去蹲监狱的人又不是你 |
[31:49] | We just need Zoric’s thumbprint. How do we get it? | 我们只要佐里奇的指纹 要怎么拿到 |
[31:51] | Easy. Chop off his thumb. | 很简单 砍下他的拇指 |
[31:52] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[31:53] | Removing his finger will stop the blood flow. | 切除手指会让血流停止 |
[31:55] | No, the temperature drops, | 不 体温下降 |
[31:56] | and the thermal lock would read the print as too cold– it won’t work. | 热量锁读不出冷冰冰的指纹 没用的 |
[32:01] | Holy bratwurst, I have an idea. | 我的个小香肠 我有办法了 |
[32:03] | Hold on, Hap, I’m gonna save you. | 等一下 小乐 我会救你的 |
[32:05] | What? | 什么 |
[32:08] | I’m dead. | 我死定了 |
[32:10] | Hurry up, Cabe. | 快点 凯布 |
[32:14] | Find anything useful? | 找到有用的东西了吗 |
[32:17] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[32:18] | Just what we need. | 正是我们需要的 |
[32:20] | Uno chorizo, por favor. | 请给我一条香肠 |
[32:32] | I have the sausage. You have the fingerprint? | 买到香肠了 你们搞到指纹了没 |
[32:41] | Guys, we are on TV. | 各位 我们上电视里了 |
[32:43] | What? | 什么 |
[32:44] | The authorities are looking for us as we speak. | 当局正在找我们 |
[32:49] | Police are headed right this way. | 警察正赶来这里 |
[32:53] | The bank manager is headed straight to the vault, with the keys. | 银行经理拿着钥匙 正朝保险库走去 |
[33:06] | Who ordered the thumbrizo? | 谁点了拇指肠 |
[33:08] | Okay. Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[33:09] | Should be hot enough to mimic | 香肠足够热 |
[33:11] | heat distribution over flesh. | 可以模拟肌肉组织周围的热量 |
[33:12] | Happy… heads up. | 乐乐 小心上方 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 接住了 |
[33:20] | He’s trying keys, guys. | 他正用钥匙开门 |
[33:28] | 访问扫描 允许访问 | |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:34] | Okay, I got it. Pull me up. | 拿到了 拉我上去 |
[33:48] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[33:49] | Have a sausage. | 吃根香肠吧 |
[33:52] | Policia! | 警察 |
[33:57] | Guys, | 大伙 |
[33:58] | we gotta get out of here. | 我们得赶快离开这里 |
[33:59] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 咱们走 |
[34:07] | Where the hell is he? | 他在哪呢 |
[34:09] | There. | 那里 |
[34:17] | I hate it here! | 我恨这个地方 |
[34:28] | Pilot’s on approach. | 飞机马上就到了 |
[34:29] | Rendezvous point’s 15 minutes away. | 离汇合点还有十五分钟 |
[34:30] | At this speed we’ll never make it. | 按这个速度不可能赶得到 |
[34:32] | I’m giving it everything she’s got, | 我已经开到最快速度了 |
[34:34] | which ain’t much. | 这车也就这么快了 |
[34:35] | We need a shortcut. | 我们得抄近路 |
[34:36] | Sylvester, what did the guidebook say | 希尔维斯特 这座岛的地理情况 |
[34:37] | about the island geography? | 旅游指南是怎么说的 |
[34:38] | Page 47, “Getting Around.” | 47页 “四处转转” |
[34:40] | “The old colonial byway, which cuts across the island, | “古老的殖民地小道横穿岛屿 |
[34:42] | provides a lovely rural tour of Cuban farm life.” | “沿途能看到优美的古巴田园风光” |
[34:45] | Should be three kilometers north. | 应该从这里往北三公里就是 |
[34:48] | Hang on to your lunch! | 别把午饭吐了 |
[35:02] | There’s the plane. | 飞机在那 |
[35:04] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们来得及 |
[35:14] | Stop the car, he’s getting away! | 停车 他逃走了 |
[35:18] | By the time I turn around in here, | 等我掉头过去 |
[35:19] | he’s gone. | 他早就该跑没了 |
[35:21] | We go after him, we’ll miss our one shot to get back. | 我们去追他 就来不及回去了 |
[35:23] | You promised me we’d get him. | 你保证过我们会抓到他 |
[35:25] | We have 23 of 24. The greater good… | 24个里已经抓到了23个 从大善理论来说 |
[35:27] | Who cares about the greater good? | 谁关心什么大善理论 |
[35:28] | Guys, we all know what the stakes are | 伙计们 我们都知道如果错过飞机 |
[35:29] | if we miss that plane. | 会有多大的风险 |
[35:31] | Okay, Sonia, let’s go. | 好吧 索尼娅 我们走 |
[35:44] | Policia’s coming. I can’t wait for these guys any longer. | 警察要来了 我不能再等他们了 |
[35:47] | If you lift off without my team, | 如果你不等我的团队上去就起飞 |
[35:49] | I will never allow you to land on U.S. soil again. | 我会让你永远不可能再降落到美国的领土上 |
[36:05] | You killed my family, and now I can kill you. | 你杀了我的家人 现在我能杀了你 |
[36:13] | But I’m better than you. | 但我不像你这么低级 |
[36:15] | I have more humanity than you ever will. | 你永远不可能像我一样有人性 |
[36:25] | I’m proud of you, | 你令我骄傲 |
[36:27] | but we still gotta hustle. | 但我们得快点了 |
[36:31] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[37:06] | Zoric will face charges of crimes against humanity for his role in the genocide. | 佐里奇会因他种族屠杀的反人类行为面临指控 |
[37:10] | A confiscated ledger has led | 缴获的账簿 |
[37:12] | to the search for 23 other Serb war criminals. | 有助于展开对其他23个塞尔维亚战犯的抓捕 |
[37:15] | Director of Homeland Security | 国土安全部的阿德里亚娜·莫丽娜部长 |
[37:16] | Adriana Molina authorized the mission | 批准了此次行动 |
[37:19] | and will be meeting with the press shortly. | 并即将举行新闻发布会 |
[37:22] | Another day, not another dollar. | 新的一天 但与昨天又不同 |
[37:23] | But somehow, I feel good about it. | 但不知怎么的 我却感觉很好 |
[37:26] | Maybe because you’re a decent human being. | 也许是因为你是个高尚的人 |
[37:29] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这个 |
[37:30] | So, you yelling at me on the telephone pole– | 我挂在电线杆时你吼我 |
[37:32] | the whole exposure therapy game– | 整个暴露疗法的游戏 |
[37:34] | you were just trying to get me | 你只说想让我承认 |
[37:36] | to admit that I’ve fallen in love with Megan. | 我爱上梅根了 |
[37:39] | Well, I have. | 我的确爱上了 |
[37:40] | Well, I’m sorry I was so tough on you, | 对你这么强硬真是抱歉 |
[37:42] | but it feels good to say you love someone out loud, don’t it? | 但把对别人的爱意说出来的感觉不赖 对吗 |
[37:44] | You were a good doctor, | 你是个好医生 |
[37:47] | you know that. | 你自己知道 |
[37:49] | May I make another observation? | 我能说说我的看法吗 |
[37:51] | You took me on as a pet project | 你把我当成你的实验小白鼠 |
[37:53] | not because you had free time since Happy put you on a shelf. | 不是因为乐乐懒得理你 你有大把的时间 |
[37:55] | You did it because you were a child with two parents, | 而是因为你虽然双亲俱在 |
[37:58] | but you were still very lonely. | 但仍然很孤单 |
[38:00] | And you can’t stand to be alone with yourself. | 而你忍受不了独自一个人 |
[38:04] | How about you let me be the doctor, okay? | 还是把医生的工作留给我 怎么样 |
[38:06] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[38:07] | I’m off to see Megan. | 我去找梅根了 |
[38:09] | Knock her dead, meat. | 搞定她 猛男 |
[38:19] | See you later, pal. | 待会见 伙计 |
[38:20] | Yeah, later… | 好 待会见 |
[38:25] | pal. | 伙计 |
[38:28] | I would’ve killed Zoric today | 如果不是你今天说的话 |
[38:29] | if it wasn’t for what you said to me. | 我今天就杀了佐里奇了 |
[38:31] | You saved me for the second time. | 你又救了我一次 |
[38:35] | I don’t have to be brave anymore. | 我不用再勇敢下去了 |
[38:41] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[38:44] | Take care of yourself, sweetheart. | 照顾好自己 甜心 |
[38:58] | Page. | 佩吉 |
[38:59] | Uh, a moment? | 能谈谈吗 |
[39:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:01] | You’ve often said that I need to accept emotionality. | 你总说我需要接受情绪 |
[39:04] | But high emotions, uh, almost blew this case | 但是在理发店的时候 |
[39:07] | in the barbershop and then chasing after Zoric | 激烈的情绪差点毁了整个行动 而去追佐里奇 |
[39:09] | was an emotional decision | 是个冲动的决定 |
[39:10] | that could’ve landed us in prison, | 可能会让我们都进监狱 |
[39:12] | so we’re lucky that it worked out the way that it did. | 我们很幸运一切能顺利解决 |
[39:16] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[39:16] | So what’s the answer? | 答案是什么呢 |
[39:17] | Is it emotion? Logic? | 感情 逻辑 |
[39:18] | It’s frustrating that you seem to feel both. | 你好像二者都能感受到 真令人沮丧 |
[39:20] | It’s frustrating | 令人沮丧的是 |
[39:21] | you think it can be solved like a theorem. | 你以为可以像解数学定理一样解决问题 |
[39:25] | Let me tell you a story, okay? | 我给你讲个故事吧 |
[39:26] | When Ralph was three, we got evicted. | 拉尔夫三岁的时候 我们被赶出家门 |
[39:28] | Our stuff at the curb was picked clean. | 我们放在马路边的行李被挑拣得一件不剩 |
[39:31] | Logic dictated that I not cry in front of Ralph, | 我的逻辑告诉我不要在拉尔夫面前哭 |
[39:34] | or I’d scare him, | 否则会吓到他 |
[39:34] | so I took his hand, we walked for blocks with nowhere to go. | 所以我牵着他的手漫无目标地走了几条街 |
[39:37] | Then I saw a diner with a “Help Wanted” Sign. | 然后我看到了一家标着”招聘”的餐馆 |
[39:41] | I needed that job more than anything, | 那份工作我比什么都需要 |
[39:43] | but if I had acted emotional instead of composed during my interview, | 但如果我面试时很情绪化而不是镇定自若 |
[39:47] | I wouldn’t get hired, | 我就不会被聘用 |
[39:48] | so with my last two dollars, I bought Ralph an ice cream, | 我用仅剩的两美元给拉尔夫买了个冰淇淋 |
[39:51] | and sat him in the booth while I talked to the owner. | 让他在小摊上坐好 自己去和店主交谈 |
[39:53] | I got the job, convinced him of an advance. | 我得到了那份工作 并说服他预支我工钱 |
[39:56] | And that night, at a motel, | 那晚 在旅馆里 |
[39:58] | once Ralph went to sleep, you know, I… | 拉尔夫入睡后 我 |
[40:01] | I cried my eyes out. | 我痛哭了一场 |
[40:04] | Because that was the right time for emotion. | 因为那才是宣泄感情的适当时机 |
[40:07] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[40:08] | No. | 不 |
[40:10] | No, I-I wish that there was a formula, | 不懂 我希望能有个公式 |
[40:12] | like, uh, 90% logic, 10% emotion. | 比如 90%的逻辑 10%的情感 |
[40:17] | You’re smart enough to know there isn’t. | 你是个聪明人 该知道没有的 |
[40:20] | Oh, and by the way, | 顺带提一句 |
[40:21] | you didn’t take today’s job for the greater good– | 你接受今天的任务不是因为大善理论 |
[40:22] | 100,000 versus 24 or whatever– | 24人屠杀十万人什么的 |
[40:24] | you took it because you saw a woman in desperate need. | 你接是因为你看到了一位亟需帮助的女人 |
[40:26] | Y-You took it because Cabe asked us to, as our friend. | 因为凯布拜托我们 以朋友的身份 |
[40:30] | You were affected… | 你被感动了 |
[40:32] | here. | 你的心被打动了 |
[40:33] | And until you can admit that, | 在你承认那点之前 |
[40:35] | you will never move forward. | 你不会进步的 |
[40:38] | Anyway, I gotta go pick up Ralph. | 总之 我得去接拉尔夫了 |
[40:40] | We’re hitting Kovelsky’s for some breakfast. | 我们要去科沃斯基吃早餐 |
[40:43] | Breakfast? | 早餐 |
[40:44] | It’s almost evening. | 现在快晚上了 |
[40:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:47] | It’s totally illogical. | 完全不合逻辑 |
[40:53] | Hey, Walt, you want to grab–? | 沃特 你想去 |
[40:58] | Damn you, Sylvester. | 被你说中了 希尔维斯特 |
[41:01] | Hey, Cabe, you want to grab dinner? | 凯布 吃晚饭不 |
[41:03] | Why not? I know a Cuban place. | 干嘛不吃 我知道家古巴餐馆 |
[41:05] | How about a good ol’ American hamburger, huh? | 来份美味的美式汉堡怎么样 |
[41:07] | Even better. | 那更好 |
[41:07] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[41:09] | On the night in question, Your Honor, | 法官阁下 在事发当晚 |
[41:11] | I was uncharacteristically affected by my emotions. | 我一反常态地被我的情绪所左右 |
[41:14] | As a result, I drove in a negligent manner. | 结果我驾车漫不经心 |
[41:16] | So I plead guilty and accept my sentence of community service. | 所以我认罪 服从我做社区服务的判决 |
[41:20] | I thought I was tougher than this. | 我以为我足够坚强 |
[41:21] | Since Happy put me on ice, I’ve felt pretty rotten. | 但自从乐乐把我打入冷宫 我就感觉很糟糕 |
[41:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:26] | Well, that ought to make you feel better. | 那个应该能让你感觉好点 |
[41:32] | Uh, missed a piece. | 落了一块哦 |
[41:39] | Hecklers. | 捣蛋鬼 |
[41:41] | You gotta love ’em. | 真惹人爱啊 |
[41:42] | Name’s Ray. Ray Spiewack. | 我叫雷 雷·斯派沃克 |
[41:45] | Uh… Walter. | 沃特 |
[41:47] | Oh, good on you, Wally. | 幸会 小沃 |
[41:48] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[41:49] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[41:51] | Dead night crawler. | 死掉的夜鱼饵蚓 |
[41:53] | It’s a majestic creature. | 这是很神圣的生灵 |
[41:55] | Aw, really bums me out to see ’em dead like this, Wally. | 看见它们这般死法可真郁闷 小沃 |
[42:00] | You know, sometimes, | 有时候 |
[42:00] | I-I… I just, I feel…too much. | 我太多愁善感了 |
[42:04] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[42:06] | No. | 不懂 |
[42:10] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[42:12] | Yeah, sometimes. | 对 有时候 |