时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Warden. | 狱长 |
[00:05] | Inmate. | 犯人 |
[00:06] | Morning, boss. | 早上好 老板 |
[00:07] | Two-pack limit on gambling. | 赌博只能赌两包 |
[00:09] | Yes, sir. That’s all we got. | 遵命 我们就只有这些了 |
[00:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:14] | Gentlemen, shut down the card game. | 各位 别让他们打牌了 |
[00:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:24] | This is Jadlow! | 我是加德罗 |
[00:25] | Code five, C Wing, east hallway! | 有情况 C区东侧走廊 |
[00:33] | Catch that game last night? | 昨晚看比赛了吗 |
[00:35] | No. | 没有 |
[00:36] | Eh, me, neither. | 我也没看 |
[00:37] | No. | 没看 |
[00:39] | Listen, pal, you looking to set a record there? | 伙计 你是打算创造记录吗 |
[00:42] | Slow it down, Speed Racer. | 慢一点 极速车手 |
[00:43] | You’re making us look bad. | 你这样让我们很难堪啊 |
[00:44] | You know, I’m not working faster than anyone, | 我并没有比别人快 |
[00:47] | just more efficiently. | 只是更有效率 |
[00:48] | I used a clamp to split the stream in half, | 我用夹子把水流分成两条 |
[00:50] | covering more surface area | 能覆盖更大的面积 |
[00:51] | without increasing my time variable. | 同时也不会增加时间 |
[00:53] | Right, that’s what I figured. | 好吧 我就知道 |
[00:55] | Anyhoo, I’m just looking out for the team. | 不管怎么样 我只是为了团队着想 |
[00:56] | You know what I’m saying, buddy? | 你懂的吧 兄弟 |
[00:57] | We’re not a team, | 我们不是一个团队 |
[00:59] | we’re a court-mandated cleanup crew. | 是法庭强制要求来做清洁的人 |
[01:00] | And we’re not… buddies. I barely know you. | 也不要称兄道弟的 我跟你不熟 |
[01:03] | Well, then we should fix that. | 那应该改善一下 |
[01:05] | How about a lunch, you and me, eat in my ride, | 咱俩一起吃午饭怎么样 在我车里 |
[01:07] | listen to some Eddie Money. | 听听艾迪·曼宁的歌 |
[01:09] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:11] | Rain check. I dig it. | 改天再约 明白了 |
[01:12] | But listen, if you need anything, | 但是如果你有需要 |
[01:14] | it’s not my first time on the chain gang, all right? | 我不是第一次犯事了 |
[01:16] | I know all the ins and outs, | 这里面的门道我很清楚 |
[01:18] | how to change your work detail, shave off some hours. | 怎么改变工作内容 减少小时数 |
[01:20] | I just want to serve my hours honestly | 我只想好好干完我指定的小时 |
[01:22] | and be done with it, so if you’ll excuse me, | 然后离开 抱歉 |
[01:24] | I need to be working. | 我要工作了 |
[01:24] | Right on, right on. | 好的 好的 |
[01:27] | But tomorrow– you, me and some car-tunes. | 但是明天 咱俩一起 车上音乐 |
[01:30] | You get it? Car tunes? | 懂了没 车上音乐[音似”卡通”] |
[01:40] | This is delicious. | 真的太好吃了 |
[01:42] | Grilled tomato and avocado butter. | 烤番茄和鳄梨油 |
[01:44] | Oh, best breakfast burrito ever. | 史上最好吃的早餐墨西哥卷 |
[01:46] | Got it from a magazine. | 从杂志上学的 |
[01:51] | Is this song bothering you? It’s bothering me. | 你觉得这歌很烦吗 我觉得好烦 |
[01:53] | No, but you can put on whatever you want. | 不觉得 不过你可以换你想听的 |
[01:57] | Perhaps no music? | 要不别放了 |
[01:58] | Maybe classical or instrumental? | 要不来点古典乐或者纯音乐 |
[02:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:02] | You seem a little off. | 你看上去有点不在状态 |
[02:03] | No. | 没有 |
[02:05] | I just… I put all this together and came here to… | 我做好了这些 拿来这里是为了… |
[02:11] | Is it warm in here? | 这里是不是有点热 |
[02:12] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 |
[02:13] | I’m shvitzing. | 我都出汗了 |
[02:14] | I think I may be allergic to the brie. | 我可能是对布里干酪过敏 |
[02:15] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 |
[02:17] | Is there something you want to say to me? | 你有什么话要对我说吗 |
[02:24] | You know… time for me to go to the garage, | 那个 我得回车库了 |
[02:26] | but we can table this conversation for later. | 这段对话可以暂时搁置 以后继续 |
[02:28] | Table what conversation? | 什么对话 |
[02:29] | You haven’t said anything to me yet. | 你什么都没说呢 |
[02:31] | Then we will really have a lot to catch up on next time. | 那我们下次就有得聊了 |
[02:33] | See you later. | 再见 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I can meet you at the club tonight. | 好 今晚俱乐部见 |
[02:39] | Say, around 10:00? | 10点左右怎么样 |
[02:41] | Okay, great. Looking forward to it. | 好的 期待见面 |
[02:44] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[02:47] | Hey, Happy, Toby. | 乐乐 托比 |
[02:50] | How long have you been here, Doc? | 你在这多久了 医生 |
[02:55] | Metaphysically, 33 years. | 纯哲学上来说 33年了 |
[03:00] | She seemed mad. | 她好像生气了 |
[03:02] | She’s mad about someone else. | 她生别人的气呢 |
[03:05] | Think she’s stepping out with some guy tonight. | 他今晚要跟某个人出去玩 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry to hear that, man. | 很遗憾 兄弟 |
[03:09] | Eh, I knew she’d move on. | 我知道她会向前看 |
[03:10] | I didn’t think so soon. | 却没想到这么快 |
[03:12] | Love sucks. You know what, | 爱情真烦人 |
[03:13] | why don’t you take my mind off this, chief. | 不如你来帮我分分心 老兄 |
[03:14] | Tell me how it went dropping the L-bomb on Megan. | 告诉我你跟梅根表白进展如何 |
[03:17] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[03:18] | I thought you were past this. | 我以为你已经跨过这道坎了 |
[03:19] | Okay, so did I, but every time I tried to tell her, | 我也以为 可每次我想要告诉她时 |
[03:21] | I started to sweat, and my chest constricted | 就会开始出汗 胸闷 |
[03:23] | and I couldn’t breathe. | 无法呼吸 |
[03:24] | I’m telling you– it felt like I was dying, | 告诉你 感觉像快死了一样 |
[03:26] | sincerely dying. | 真的像快死了 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I know how you feel, pal. | 我懂你的感受 伙计 |
[03:30] | Let’s go, guys, morning meeting. | 走吧 各位 开晨会 |
[03:31] | Ralph, pack up. Car pool’s here any minute. | 拉尔夫 收拾好 车很快就来接你了 |
[03:34] | Who’s Jackson Wyles? | 杰克逊·怀尔斯是谁 |
[03:36] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[03:37] | There’s two identical math sheets, | 这两张数学卷子一模一样 |
[03:38] | one with your name on it, one with his. | 一个写着你的名字 另一个是他的名字 |
[03:39] | Ralph, why are you doing someone’s homework for them? | 拉尔夫 你为什么帮别人做作业 |
[03:42] | To avoid injury. | 避免伤害 |
[03:43] | That’s a good reason. | 好理由 |
[03:44] | Son, you can’t let yourself get bullied. | 孩子 你不能让别人欺负你 |
[03:45] | You got to stand up for yourself. | 你得站起来反抗 |
[03:46] | You know how to fight? | 会打架吗 |
[03:47] | He’s not fighting. | 不许让他打架 |
[03:48] | That’s the problem– he should be. | 这就是问题 他应该要打 |
[03:49] | Knock Jackson Wyles on his ass. | 狠揍杰克逊·怀尔斯一顿 |
[03:51] | Nothing stops a punk faster than a shot right to the snout. | 对付小混混 最有效的就是照着鼻子来一拳 |
[03:54] | Thanks for the advice, but no. | 谢谢你们的建议 但还是算了吧 |
[03:56] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[03:57] | Ralph, don’t worry, I’m gonna set up a meeting | 拉尔夫 别担心 我会安排 |
[03:59] | with your principal and this Jackson Wyles’s parents. | 跟校长和杰克逊·怀尔斯的家长见一面 |
[04:03] | Involving the bully’s parents might be poking the bear. | 让恶霸的父母也参与进来 只会惹来更多麻烦 |
[04:05] | Ralph, how fast can you run? | 拉尔夫 你能跑多快 |
[04:07] | He’s not going to run away. | 他才不会逃跑 |
[04:09] | He’s going to face his problem. | 他要直面问题 |
[04:10] | His problem is probably twice his size | 那位”问题”可能身材是他的两倍大 |
[04:12] | and skilled at wedgies and rear admirals. | 还很会内裤夹屁股和猴子偷桃 |
[04:14] | And the dreaded covered wagon. | 还有被窝放屁 |
[04:16] | Maybe he shouldn’t be wearing underwear. | 也许他不应该穿内裤 |
[04:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:17] | I appreciate everyone’s concern, but none of you are his mom. | 谢谢大家的关心 但你们都不是他妈 |
[04:20] | I can handle this. | 我能处理好 |
[04:22] | You can handle what? | 处理什么 |
[04:24] | Everything okay, Ralph? | 一切都好吗 拉尔夫 |
[04:25] | Some kid’s making Ralph do his homework for him. | 有个小孩逼拉尔夫帮他做作业 |
[04:27] | Good, that is the perfect reason for Ralph to leave that school. | 很好 真是让拉尔夫离开那所学校的完美理由 |
[04:30] | He is smarter than everyone there, including the teachers. | 他比那里的所有人都聪明 包括老师 |
[04:33] | The guys and I will homeschool him from here. | 我们几个可以在家里教他 |
[04:35] | Worst idea yet. | 这是最糟糕的办法了 |
[04:36] | I think Toby’s right. | 我认为托比是对的 |
[04:38] | He’s always right, | 他总是对的 |
[04:39] | or my name isn’t Paige Dineen. | 不然我就不叫佩吉·狄宁 |
[04:41] | Tweaked Walt’s voice adaptation software. | 稍微修改了一下沃特的语音合成软件 |
[04:44] | It’ll record the basic tone of anyone’s voice, | 它可以录下任何人声音的基本语调 |
[04:46] | then it perfectly mimics whatever you type in. | 然后我输入什么 它就模仿那个人说什么 |
[04:49] | And it is clearly not the time to unveil it. | 显然现在不是将其公之于众的好时机 |
[04:52] | Thank God this conversation’s over. | 谢天谢地这场对话结束了 |
[04:53] | Sweetheart, I want you to avoid that boy today, | 宝贝 你今天要避免跟那个孩子接触 |
[04:55] | and I’m gonna call Principal Pastorneck. | 我会给帕斯托耐克校长打电话 |
[04:57] | Don’t. I can handle this. | 别 我自己能处理 |
[04:58] | Just give me one day. | 给我一天时间 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[05:07] | Stay strong. | 坚强些 |
[05:08] | Hey, where are you going, kid? | 你要去哪 孩子 |
[05:09] | I just got the heavy bag up. | 我刚把沙袋装好 |
[05:11] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[05:12] | You can teach me to hit people later. | 你以后再教我怎么打人吧 |
[05:15] | Director Molina. | 莫丽娜部长 |
[05:16] | To what do we owe the pleasure? | 什么风把您吹来了 |
[05:18] | Unfortunately, it’s not a social call. | 很遗憾我并不是来社交访问的 |
[05:19] | Why don’t you gather your team? | 召集你的团队吧 |
[05:21] | I found a confidential informant murdered in my prison today, | 今天我监狱里的一个线人被杀了 |
[05:24] | and it was over these pieces of paper. | 因为这些纸条 |
[05:26] | Assume you all heard of the federal judge | 你们应该都听说了 |
[05:27] | who was gunned down at midnight in his own home last week. | 上周联邦法官在家中被枪杀的案件吧 |
[05:30] | Heard about it on the news. | 在新闻上看到过 |
[05:31] | This got something to do with that? | 这个跟那案子有关系吗 |
[05:32] | Yes, the Japanese gang Eh-Ta-Me | 是的 日本帮派Eh-Ta-Me |
[05:35] | has been running operations out of Harrison Prison for years. | 多年来一直在哈里森监狱外行动 |
[05:38] | My dead CI, member of the gang in question, advised me | 那个死去的线人就是帮派成员 |
[05:41] | that the hit on that judge was going down a month ago. | 他一个月前告诉我那个法官会遇害 |
[05:43] | As we were verifying his information, | 我们正在证实他的信息之时 |
[05:46] | judge was killed. | 法官就被杀了 |
[05:47] | Information verified. | 信息得到了证实 |
[05:48] | Same CI handed me these three slips of paper yesterday. | 同一个线人昨天给了我这三张纸条 |
[05:53] | He’s part of the chain that illegally transports gang messages out of Harrison. | 他是将帮派信息传到监狱外的一环 |
[05:57] | You can’t read this gibberish, | 这些东西根本看不懂 |
[05:59] | only top-level gang leaders are fluent in it. | 只有最高层的帮派领导知道 |
[06:01] | But he overheard that these are the names of three more judges | 但是他偷听到 这是另外三名法官的名字 |
[06:05] | to be assassinated by midnight tonight. | 他们今晚午夜时分就会遭到暗杀 |
[06:07] | Believe it’s in retaliation for harsh sentences | 他认为这是在报复过去几个月 |
[06:10] | handed down in past months to high-level gang lieutenants. | 法官对高层帮派人员的严格判罚 |
[06:13] | We won’t know who’s next if we can’t decipher this code. | 如果破解不了这些信息 就不知道谁将遇害 |
[06:15] | Can’t you just seclude all the federal judges | 你们不能先把所有联邦法官隔离起来 |
[06:17] | until you know who’s being targeted? | 然后再找出谁是帮派的目标吗 |
[06:18] | Then every time a threat is made, our judiciary shuts down? | 每有一次威胁 我们就要把司法部门停摆吗 |
[06:20] | It’s not an option. | 不可能这么做 |
[06:21] | There are 3,000 federal judges, eight-hour shifts per day, | 一共有三千名法官 每天值班八小时 |
[06:24] | two agents per shift, that means we’d need over 20,000 agents | 每一班派两名探员 也就是说我们需要两万多名探员 |
[06:27] | to provide blanket protection. | 才能全面保护 |
[06:28] | Our government doesn’t have those resources. | 我们的政府没有那么多资源 |
[06:30] | Considering our ticking clock, I thought it best to come to you. | 我们剩下的时间也不多 所以我想最好还是来找你们 |
[06:32] | I’m desperate for help. | 我急切想得到帮助 |
[06:34] | I was sent to Harrison three months ago to clean it up, | 我三个月前被派到哈里森监狱 对其进行整治 |
[06:36] | but I don’t know who to trust. | 但我不知道该信任谁 |
[06:38] | Even my deputy warden’s suspect. | 就连副监狱长都很可疑 |
[06:40] | Makes $48K a year, drives a $70,000 car. | 他年薪只有四万八 却开着七万美元的车 |
[06:45] | But this is the guy. | 但是这个人 |
[06:46] | He’s keeping everyone on his payroll. | 所有人都是他的手下 |
[06:49] | Shima Funukoshi. | 船越阿岛 |
[06:50] | Head of the Eh-Ta-Me. | Eh-Ta-Me首领 |
[06:52] | Shot-caller for the whole joint. | 整个组织的决策者 |
[06:54] | Shima’s weak but can walk, suffering from kidney failure. | 阿岛很虚弱 但还能走 患有肾衰竭 |
[06:57] | But no one messes with this guy. | 但谁也不敢惹他 |
[06:59] | Hydraulic lifts, nubuck leather seats | 液压升降装置 磨砂真皮座椅 |
[07:01] | with handcrafted stitching? | 手工缝制 |
[07:04] | His chair’s nicer than Walter’s car. | 他的轮椅都比沃特的车高级 |
[07:05] | And his code is no less impressive. | 编码也相当厉害 |
[07:07] | Bilingual, alpha-numeric language | 双语 字母加数字 |
[07:09] | with symbolic interface. | 还有符号 |
[07:10] | For encryption this complex, | 这么复杂的加密编码 |
[07:12] | there needs to be a user manual somewhere to decipher these messages, | 肯定有使用手册来破译这些信息 |
[07:15] | because this code is a beast. | 因为这编码太强大了 |
[07:16] | I searched every inch of the prison | 我把监狱翻了个遍 |
[07:19] | to find any clue that might shed light on these communications, | 想找到佐证这些信息的线索 |
[07:22] | but I couldn’t find a thing. | 但一无所获 |
[07:23] | Have you checked the library? | 你检查过图书馆了吗 |
[07:24] | ‘Cause he didn’t take out | 他六年里 |
[07:26] | any books for six years, | 没借过一本书 |
[07:27] | and then he took out over 20 over the course | 几个月前却在两周内 |
[07:30] | of two weeks a few months back. | 借了二十多本书 |
[07:32] | A manual in someone’s cell would be easy to find, | 藏在牢房里的手册很好找 |
[07:34] | but hidden in the pages of library books… | 但藏在图书馆的书里 |
[07:36] | I noticed the checkout activity too, | 我也留意到这些借书记录了 |
[07:38] | and I poured through every book he read, | 我彻查了他读的每本书 |
[07:41] | and I didn’t find anything that looked like this. | 书里没有像这样的内容 |
[07:43] | Well, no offense, | 我无意冒犯 |
[07:43] | but you may have missed something one of us would see. | 但你可能忽略了我们能发觉的东西 |
[07:45] | A reference to certain symbols equating certain letters. | 把符号转化为字母的对照表 |
[07:48] | Underline. | 下划线 |
[07:49] | A dot above a number. | 数字上的圆点 |
[07:50] | A circled word. | 圈形文字 |
[07:52] | It would take a computer-like brain | 得需要如机器般的头脑 |
[07:54] | to identify a manual as camouflaged as this. | 来识别如此隐秘的手册 |
[07:56] | If you brought us the books, we could work on it immediately. | 如果你能把书带来 我们可以马上研究 |
[07:59] | I got over 200 personnel working in Harrison, | 我手下有200多人在哈里森监狱工作 |
[08:01] | any of whom can be in Shima’s pocket. | 谁都可能是阿岛的人 |
[08:03] | If just one of them realizes | 哪怕有一人发觉 |
[08:05] | that I’m checking out scores of textbooks… | 我在借出大量教科书 |
[08:07] | sets off an alarm. | 就相当于触动了警报 |
[08:09] | If they realize that I’m photocopying the books… | 如果他们发觉我在复印这些书 |
[08:13] | sets off an alarm. | 就相当于触动了警报 |
[08:15] | If Shima or one of his boys realizes | 要是阿岛或他的手下发觉 |
[08:17] | the books are missing… | 那些书不见了 |
[08:19] | Wait, I know this one. | 等等 我知道该怎么接 |
[08:20] | Sets off an alarm. | 就相当于触动了警报 |
[08:21] | Shima finds out, | 如果阿岛有所察觉 |
[08:23] | changes his code, | 就会改变代码 |
[08:24] | the location of the manual, | 和放手册的地点 |
[08:25] | goes back to taking out judges. | 继续除掉法官 |
[08:27] | So the books have to stay in the library. | 所以不能把书移出图书馆 |
[08:29] | But we still need to get genius eyes on them. | 但我们找一个天才来看看这些书 |
[08:31] | Not any genius eyes. | 还不能是随便哪个天才 |
[08:33] | Eyes that can report visuals to a brain that can memorize reams of data. | 接受这些视觉信息的大脑必须能记住大量的数据 |
[08:40] | Uh… no. | 不 |
[08:42] | A brain that spots patterns others don’t see | 拥有能发现其他人忽略的规律 |
[08:44] | and decrypt code faster than anyone. | 并最快破译代码的头脑 |
[08:46] | Amusement parks, fun houses, | 游乐场 欢乐屋 |
[08:48] | a store near my home called “Le Sexy Hutch,” | 我家附近一间叫”性感小屋”的店 |
[08:50] | and theme restaurants– | 还有主题餐馆 |
[08:51] | all places I will not voluntarily walk into, | 这些都是我不愿去的地方 |
[08:54] | but number one on my list is prisons. | 但我最不愿去的就是监狱了 |
[08:56] | Let me present you with another circumstance. | 我来给你说说另一个情况 |
[09:00] | Three judges are dead by morning you could have helped. | 有三名法官明早就会死掉 而你本能够帮忙的 |
[09:03] | I know you, you can’t carry that on your conscience. | 我了解你 你的良知无法承受这些 |
[09:06] | If you need to find a reason to do it, Sly, | 如果做这件事需要理由 希尔 |
[09:08] | do it for selfish reasons. | 那就出于私心去做吧 |
[09:10] | Do it for yourself. | 为自己而做 |
[09:21] | It won’t stay on if you don’t stop sweating. | 你要是再出汗纹身就要脱落了 |
[09:24] | Your record’s been input into the prison system. | 你的记录已被录入监狱系统 |
[09:26] | Psychotic serial killer, sadism, torture, multiple counts. | 精神病连环杀手 虐待狂 多项罪名 |
[09:29] | We just need a name for this psychopath. | 我们只需给这疯子起个名了 |
[09:32] | Jackson Wyles. | 杰克逊·怀尔斯 |
[09:34] | Clinically speaking, he looks like a psycho. | 从临床症状上看 他真像个精神病 |
[09:38] | What’s your jacket? | 你的夹克是什么 |
[09:39] | I… I think it’s polyester. | 我 我觉得是聚酯纤维的 |
[09:42] | In prison, your jacket is your rap sheet, okay? | 在牢里 你的夹克指的是前科 懂吗 |
[09:46] | Let’s-let’s try this again. | 我们再试试 |
[09:48] | Yo, you got beef? | 嘿 你有牛肉吗 |
[09:50] | You mean, like lunch meat? | 你是说 午餐吃的肉吗 |
[09:53] | This molar cap’s a transmitter and a receiver. | 这个齿帽是发射机兼接收器 |
[09:56] | The jaw bone sends sound waves to your inner ear. | 颌骨将声波传送至你的内耳 |
[09:58] | No one will hear but you. | 除了你没人能听见 |
[10:00] | And you know how to implant this, right? | 你知道怎么植入吧 |
[10:02] | Would you relax? I went to med school. | 能放松点吗 我上过医学院的 |
[10:04] | Not dental school, though. | 不过不是牙医学校 |
[10:05] | Oh. Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[10:07] | I tapped into the prison’s security cameras, | 我黑进了监狱的监控摄像头 |
[10:08] | we can see you from here, | 我们能在这儿看到你 |
[10:09] | we can control when the guards see you on their monitors. | 可以控制保安能不能在监视器上看到你 |
[10:12] | We’ll be with you the whole time. | 我们一直都会陪着你的 |
[10:13] | You get in, find the code’s manual, memorize it, | 你进去 找到代码手册 然后记住 |
[10:16] | the warden brings you back, 90 minutes tops. | 最多一个半小时监狱长就会带你回来 |
[10:19] | I’m the only one who knows who you really are. | 只有我知道你的真实身份 |
[10:21] | I’m the only one who matters. | 那里只有我靠得住 |
[10:23] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[10:29] | Inmate number 984325J, Jackson Wyles. | 囚犯编号984325J 杰克逊·怀尔斯 |
[10:34] | Ready for gen pop. | 可以入监了 |
[10:35] | I’ll walk him in. | 我带他进去 |
[10:36] | Want him to know we don’t tolerate nonsense. | 得让他明白我们不容人麻烦 |
[10:48] | Go in looking like this, you’re dead. | 你要是这幅样子进去会死的 |
[10:50] | Remember, you’re a killer. | 记住 你是杀人犯 |
[10:52] | I’m-I’m a killer. | 我 我是杀人犯 |
[10:53] | They should be scared of you. | 他们该怕你 |
[10:57] | You got to stare ’em right through. | 你得直直盯着他们 |
[10:59] | Breathe a bit through your mouth. | 同时用嘴呼吸 |
[11:02] | Like a predator. | 像捕食者那样 |
[11:05] | Yeah. There you go. | 好了 进去吧 |
[11:06] | Now you go settle into your cell, | 去你的牢房呆着 |
[11:08] | and I’ll bring you to the library shortly. | 我很快会带你去图书馆的 |
[11:11] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[11:12] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:21] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[11:23] | W-w-wait. | 等等 |
[11:30] | Oh, boy. | 妈呀 |
[11:41] | Sir. Anything you need from the library? | 先生 要在图书馆里找什么吗 |
[11:43] | Just making the rounds. | 就随便看看 |
[11:46] | I have a library pass. | 我有图书馆准入证 |
[11:50] | You new here, fish? | 你是新来的吗 小子 |
[11:52] | I have a library pass. | 我有图书馆准入证 |
[11:57] | That’s not smooth, Sylvester. | 不太自然啊 希尔维斯特 |
[11:59] | I’m trying to stay alive. | 我想活下去 |
[12:00] | I’m not worried about smooth. | 我才不管自不自然 |
[12:02] | If you don’t pass as the real deal, | 你要是不像模像样的通过 |
[12:04] | you won’t stay alive. | 就活不下去了 |
[12:05] | Be supportive. | 支持一下 |
[12:05] | What is more supportive | 我想让他活下去 |
[12:06] | than wanting someone to stay alive? | 这不是最大的支持吗 |
[12:13] | Sylvester, are you finding anything in those texts? | 希尔维斯特 那些书里有什么发现吗 |
[12:15] | Nothing yet. The warden was right. | 还没有 监狱长是对的 |
[12:17] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿啥都没有 |
[12:18] | There’s got to be something. You’re missing it. | 肯定有东西的 你忽略了 |
[12:19] | The books are pristine. | 这些书都是崭新的 |
[12:21] | There’s not a mark on them. | 上面什么痕迹都没有 |
[12:24] | Hold on… | 等等 |
[12:25] | I know that tone. | 我知道这语气 |
[12:26] | That’s his “I found something” tone. | 那是他的”我有所发现”语气 |
[12:28] | What do you see, kid? | 你看见什么了 伙计 |
[12:29] | More like what don’t I see. | 更像是没看见什么 |
[12:31] | It’s a diagram of the human body | 这是张人体的图解表 |
[12:33] | with no organs in it. | 上面却没有任何器官 |
[12:34] | But there are ridges in the spine, | 但脊柱上有脊线 |
[12:36] | pieces of acetate. | 有塑料分割页 |
[12:37] | Those books are a med school staple. | 那些书是医学院用书 |
[12:39] | You lay over one acetate page | 翻开一个塑料分隔页 |
[12:40] | that shows the digestive tract, | 就会显示消化道 |
[12:42] | another page lays in the heart. | 再翻一页就是心脏 |
[12:43] | Four or five pages, you get all the major organs. | 翻四五页就能看到全部主要器官 |
[12:46] | Two shelves down: | 再往下两个架子 |
[12:47] | Annals of Urban Infrastructure– 713.01. | 《城市基础设施年鉴》 713.01 |
[12:51] | Next, Waynecroft’s Veterinary Sciences– | 下一本 《韦恩克罗夫特兽医学》 |
[12:53] | 636.089 636.089. | |
[12:58] | All right. Acetate has been ripped from Gray’s Anatomy, | 《格雷式解剖学》的塑料隔页被扯掉了 |
[13:01] | The Life Cycle of Plants, and The History of the Combustion Engine. | 《植物的生命周期》和《内燃机历史》也是 |
[13:04] | The warden was right. | 监狱长是对的 |
[13:05] | There’s-there’s nothing dubious | 书里的内容 |
[13:06] | about what was in those books. | 没什么可疑的 |
[13:07] | What is suspect is what’s been taken from them. | 可疑的是被移除的内容 |
[13:10] | Are there enough missing pages to create a manual? | 缺的页数足够组成手册吗 |
[13:12] | Rough estimate 20 to 25 pages. | 大致20到25页 |
[13:14] | So where are the pages now? | 那些书页在哪儿 |
[13:15] | Shima wouldn’t keep them in his cell. | 阿岛不会把它们留在牢里的 |
[13:16] | That’d be the first place someone would look. | 那是别人最先会查的地方 |
[13:18] | The warden’s already searched it. | 监狱长已经找过了 |
[13:22] | Shima’s bad kidneys. | 阿岛肾不好 |
[13:23] | He needs dialysis treatment. | 他需要透析治疗 |
[13:25] | 3 hours a day, 3 days a week he’s in the infirmary? | 他每周3天 每次3小时都在医务室吗 |
[13:28] | That’s a perfect place | 拿了好处的保安或护士 |
[13:29] | for a guard or nurse that’s on the take to turn a blind eye. | 大可对那儿睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[13:32] | All that time alone. He can use his manual, | 在那段时间没人看着 他就能用手册 |
[13:34] | write kill orders in secret code, | 写秘密代码组成的谋杀命令了 |
[13:36] | send it to his boys on the outside, never get caught. | 传给外面的手下 不被发现 |
[13:38] | Sylvester, you’re in the wrong place. | 希尔维斯特 你来错地方了 |
[13:41] | You need to get the warden to take you to the infirmary. | 你得让监狱长带你去医务室 |
[13:43] | I can’t get you into the infirmary. | 我不能带你进医务室 |
[13:45] | You have to. | 你必须带我去 |
[13:46] | That’s where we think Shima’s hiding the code’s manual. | 我们认为那是阿岛藏代码手册的地方 |
[13:50] | If you think something’s fishy going on in sick bay, | 如果你们觉得医务室里有什么猫腻 |
[13:52] | then I don’t know who to trust in there. | 我不知那里还有谁可信任了 |
[13:54] | If I bring you in on the first day | 要是我第一天就说你头疼 |
[13:56] | with a headache, they’ll know something’s up. | 把你带进去 他们就知道有蹊跷了 |
[13:57] | Only inmates with serious issues get med passes. | 只有情况危重的囚犯才允许就医 |
[14:01] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[14:03] | Uh, Sylvester… | 希尔维斯特 |
[14:05] | you and I are about to have a very uncomfortable conversation. | 我想跟你聊些不太愉快的事 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:13] | We got eyes on you in the yard. | 我们现在能在院子里看见你 |
[14:15] | Now we just need to find | 现在我们只需找到 |
[14:17] | the biggest, baddest con out there. | 块头最大 最难搞的家伙 |
[14:19] | For you to pick a fight with. | 让你跟他打一架 |
[14:20] | This is directly contrary to the advice that we gave to Ralph this morning. | 这跟我们今早给拉尔夫的建议是完全相反的 |
[14:23] | We told him to run away. | 我们让他逃跑 |
[14:24] | I don’t recall that conversation. | 我不记得说过这个了 |
[14:26] | I’ve never been in a fight in my life. | 我这辈子都没打过架 |
[14:28] | You… | 你 |
[14:29] | look very tough, Sylvester. | 看着很厉害 希尔维斯特 |
[14:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:32] | Okay. Nine o’clock. | 好 九点钟方向 |
[14:33] | That’s your man. | 那是你要找的人 |
[14:37] | The mountain in the tank top? | 穿背心的那个大块头吗 |
[14:38] | Come on, man! | 来吧 伙计 |
[14:40] | Give me the ball! | 把球给我 |
[14:42] | Go kick his ass, Sylvester. | 干翻他 希尔维斯特 |
[14:48] | That’s how it’s done, son. | 就该这么干 小子 |
[14:50] | Who got next? Yeah. | 下一个谁来 嗨 |
[14:52] | I want some playas! | 来几个对手 |
[14:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:54] | Who wants some? | 谁想来 |
[14:55] | Ten-Ton wants a real game! | 坦唐想好好比一比 |
[14:57] | Now who… What? | 现在谁 干嘛 |
[15:01] | What the hell you want? | 你想干啥 |
[15:02] | To teach you a lesson, punk. | 给你上堂课 蠢货 |
[15:04] | To teach you… | 给你… |
[15:06] | Oh, God… | 天哪 |
[15:07] | You on my court. | 你占我场地了 |
[15:08] | Speak up, before I get angry. | 大点声 别挑战我耐性 |
[15:10] | I would like to teach you a lesson… punk. | 我想给你上堂课…蠢货 |
[15:13] | ‘Scuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:16] | What, are you… | 怎么 你不光丑… |
[15:19] | ugly and deaf? | 还聋吗 |
[15:23] | Like yo’ momma? | 遗传你妈的 |
[15:24] | Easy does it, Doc. | 悠着点 医生 |
[15:26] | We want him to get punched, not murdered. | 是要他被揍 不是被杀 |
[15:28] | Hey, trick, I don’t care how many people you killed. | 你听着 我不在乎你杀过多少人 |
[15:31] | This is my house | 这是我的地盘 |
[15:33] | and I will stop your air. | 小心我让你断气 |
[15:37] | So step off. | 你最好收敛点 |
[15:38] | He’s got a black-and-white striped bandana on his hip. | 他腰上有黑白相间的布条 |
[15:41] | He’s a 4th Street Jester. | 是第四街的人 |
[15:43] | Tear off his gang colors. | 把他的帮派旗帜撕了 |
[15:44] | No, I don’t want to. I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 我不想 |
[15:46] | I don’t care if you don’t “Want to.” | 我不管你想不想 |
[15:48] | Oh. No, I… I wasn’t talking to you. | 不 我不是在跟你说话 |
[15:51] | I was talking to somebody else. | 我在跟别人说话 |
[15:52] | Yo, this fish is crazy. | 这小子疯了吧 |
[15:54] | You’re not offending him, you’re entertaining him. | 他没被你气到 被你逗乐了 |
[15:56] | Now disrespect his colors | 快点按他说的做 |
[15:57] | or I’ll make what he does to you look like a massage. | 不然他不揍你我也会收拾你 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:06] | I have allergies. | 我过敏 |
[16:10] | Damn. | 我去 |
[16:12] | I didn’t expect him to go that far. | 没想到他会这么生猛 |
[16:22] | Everyone back to Gen Pop! | 都回总牢房去 |
[16:27] | You heard me, inmate. | 听见了吗 犯人 |
[16:27] | Gen Pop or solitary, your choice. | 回牢房去 否则关禁闭 你自己选 |
[16:31] | You and me ain’t done. | 你给老子等着 |
[16:35] | That was hard to watch. | 真是惨不忍睹 |
[16:36] | It was necessary. He had no choice. | 这是必须的牺牲 他别无选择 |
[16:41] | Connors, take this idiot to the infirmary. | 康纳斯 带这个蠢货去医务室 |
[16:44] | Sylvester, if you’re okay, scratch your head. | 希尔维斯特 你要是还好 就抓一下头 |
[16:50] | Hello? Sylvester? Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 希尔维斯特 |
[16:53] | Guys, are you there? | 你们还在吗 |
[16:57] | Uh-oh. Check this out. | 快看 |
[17:01] | Is that what I think it is? | 这跟我想的一样吗 |
[17:02] | His back left molar. | 他的通讯器 |
[17:03] | Now we know why he can’t hear us. | 怪不得听不到我们说话呢 |
[17:06] | He’s stuck in there on his own. | 他要一个人应对了 |
[17:09] | This is bad. | 情况不妙 |
[17:17] | Okay, now, move it side to side. | 左右动一下 |
[17:20] | I think I have a spiral fracture. | 似乎是螺旋形骨折 |
[17:22] | I need an X-ray. | 我需要拍X光片 |
[17:23] | If you had a spiral fracture, | 如果是螺旋形骨折 |
[17:24] | you wouldn’t have your range of motion. | 就没办法活动这么灵活了 |
[17:26] | I should know about mandibulars. | 我很清楚下颚的构造 |
[17:28] | I’ve dismembered nine transients. | 我肢解过九个临时旅客 |
[17:30] | Would you like a malpractice suit? | 小心我告你上法庭 |
[17:31] | I’m in prison. | 我坐牢了 |
[17:32] | I’ve got nothing else to do. | 反正没事儿干 |
[17:34] | I’ll be back with the imager. | 我去拿成像仪过来 |
[17:40] | Okay. He got the doctor to leave, | 好 他支开了医生 |
[17:42] | but he won’t be alone for long. | 但是医生不会离开太久 |
[17:43] | So I’m killing a camera feed from the infirmary to the guards. | 我打算切断医务室的监控信号 不让警卫看到 |
[17:46] | They’ll just think that the monitors | 他们只会怀疑 |
[17:48] | are briefly malfunctioning. | 监控器一时出了问题 |
[17:49] | It’s such a big space. | 空间很大 |
[17:50] | Manual could be anywhere. | 手册可能在任何地方 |
[17:55] | Look for the hemodialysis machine, you big lug. | 找血液透析机 大笨蛋 |
[17:57] | They’re huge! Check that back room! | 机器很大 去后面的房间找 |
[17:58] | You know he can’t hear you, so why are you yelling? | 你明知他听不到 为什么还要嚎叫 |
[18:00] | You hate to dance, why are you going to a club? | 你很讨厌跳舞 为什么要去俱乐部 |
[18:02] | Seems like we all do things that don’t make sense. | 看来有些行为确实难以解释 |
[18:05] | Ooh! There you go, buddy! Right back there. | 没错 就是这样 |
[18:07] | Yes! | 棒 |
[18:14] | Think. Think… | 好好思考 |
[18:16] | If I were a murderous gang lord with a bad kidney | 如果我是弑杀的混混头子 肾不好 |
[18:18] | who had to sit in here all day, | 每天都得坐在这里 |
[18:19] | where would I hide the manual? | 会把手册藏在哪里 |
[18:23] | That’s it– sitting here all day. | 没错 每天坐在这里 |
[18:25] | He’s immobile. | 他动不了 |
[18:41] | Holy moly. | 我去 |
[18:48] | What is taking him so long? | 为什么花了这么长时间 |
[18:53] | The legend page is missing. | 缺了图例说明那一页 |
[18:57] | Uh, there he is. | 出现了 |
[18:59] | I can’t decipher this. | 我解码不了 |
[19:02] | Already found the pages, the Warden gets him out, | 已经找到了那几页 监狱长放他出来 |
[19:04] | you guys untangle the code and we go save those judges. | 你们一解码 我们就去救那些法官 |
[19:11] | We got a problem. | 出问题了 |
[19:13] | They’re bringing in a patient, fast. | 他们带了一个病人过来 |
[19:17] | Hurry up, Sly. | 抓紧时间 希尔 |
[19:18] | He still can’t hear you. | 他听不见好吗 |
[19:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:21] | Start an I.V., normal saline. | 静脉注射 正常生理盐水 |
[19:23] | Ten units insulin, sub-Q. Finger-stick blood sugar. | 十剂量胰岛素 皮下注射 测血糖 |
[19:25] | What’s going on? Is that the warden? | 什么情况 是监狱长吗 |
[19:27] | Irregular pulse. | 脉搏不正常 |
[19:27] | Potassium must be high– | 钾离子水平偏高 |
[19:28] | make it 20 units. Where the hell are the EMTs? | 改成20剂量 急诊医生去哪里了 |
[19:31] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:32] | That’s an insulin kit on the gurney. | 是轮床上的胰岛素工具包 |
[19:34] | Warden must be diabetic. | 监狱长肯定是糖尿病 |
[19:35] | But he’s got his medicine. | 但是他有药 |
[19:36] | Then that must not have been insulin. | 那肯定不是胰岛素 |
[19:37] | Someone inside the prison, on Shima’s payroll, | 肯定有监狱里的人 是阿岛的人 |
[19:40] | must’ve replaced that insulin with something else. | 把胰岛素换成了别的东西 |
[19:41] | They took out the warden’s CI, the next logical move | 干掉了监狱长的线人 接下来 |
[19:44] | is to take out the warden. | 就应该对监狱长下手了 |
[19:47] | Look– they’re hustling him out. | 他们要推他出去 |
[19:48] | The only person in Harrison who knows that Sylvester | 他是哈里森监狱唯一知道希尔维斯特不是罪犯的人 |
[19:50] | isn’t really a prisoner is out of the picture. | 结果他不在了 |
[19:58] | I, uh, really didn’t | 我的下巴 |
[19:59] | get my jaw checked out. | 没有彻底检查 |
[20:02] | Could I can wait in sick bay? | 我能在医务室等等吗 |
[20:03] | Doc’s got more important things right now than you. | 这儿的医生忙得很 |
[20:20] | It’s a gazelle through the lions. | 简直是羊入虎口 |
[20:26] | Looks delicious. | 真诱人 |
[20:41] | Just like high school. | 跟高中一样 |
[20:43] | Listen good, boy. | 好好听着 |
[20:44] | You disrespect my colors, you disrespect me. | 对我的旗帜不敬 就是对我不敬 |
[20:50] | See that guard over there? | 看到那个警卫了吗 |
[20:53] | That’s my boy. | 那是我的人 |
[20:55] | At 10:00, cell block lights out. | 10点 会熄灯 |
[20:59] | 10:01 10:01, my man | |
[21:01] | brings me over to pay you a visit. | 他会带我去看望你 |
[21:03] | 10:02, your lights go out. | 10:02 你的命就会没了 |
[21:15] | Okay. He walked away. | 好 他走开了 |
[21:17] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[21:24] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[21:25] | Cabe, you need to do something. | 凯布 你得想个办法 |
[21:29] | I can’t just call in a transfer order to the prison. | 我不能直接给监狱下命令转移犯人 |
[21:32] | Why the hell not? We’re Homeland. | 为什么不行 我们可是国安部 |
[21:33] | Be smart. | 别犯傻 |
[21:34] | The deputy warden is in charge now. | 现在副监狱长掌权 |
[21:35] | A man that Warden Jadlow says couldn’t be trusted. | 加德罗监狱长说不能信任他 |
[21:38] | If we call saying Sylvester works for Homeland, | 如果打个电话说希尔维斯特说国安局的人 |
[21:40] | we might as well send a hearse instead of a transpo van. | 那就不用派车遣送了 直接派车给他收尸吧 |
[21:42] | Well, just say he’s needed as a witness in a trial or something. | 那就说有审判需要他作证什么的 |
[21:45] | Pull him out the same day he goes in? | 收押当天就拉出来 |
[21:46] | That shines a shady light. | 真是不能更可疑 |
[21:48] | He will be in just as much danger. Come on, Cabe, | 还是一样危险 凯布啊 |
[21:50] | you’re thinking with your heart and not your head. | 不要感情用事 用理智思考 |
[21:52] | Now, you said your man got a look at that code. | 你说他看到了代码 |
[21:55] | Is there any way he can get us the data so that we can start… | 能不能让他把代码想办法告诉我们 |
[21:57] | I got a 22-year-old kid trapped in a maximum security prison | 有个22岁的孩子被困在监狱严实的铁墙里 |
[22:00] | with a target on his back, | 而且被别人盯上了 |
[22:01] | and you want to talk to me about that case?! | 你还跟我说案子的事 |
[22:03] | I am asking about something that can | 这关乎三位联邦法官的性命 |
[22:04] | the lives of three Federal judges who die within hours. | 如果不尽快解决 他们几小时就会死 |
[22:08] | We have to prioritize! | 总有轻重缓急吧 |
[22:09] | I’m trying to save those judges, | 我也想救那些法官 |
[22:12] | but not without saving my man, too. | 但是我的人也不能死 |
[22:16] | She can’t pull him out? | 她没办法帮忙吗 |
[22:18] | Saving Sly is not on her to-do list. | 她说希尔莱不是她的任务范围 |
[22:20] | We can’t just leave him there. You have to pull some strings. | 不能丢他在那里 你得想想办法 |
[22:22] | The only strings I can pull take a hell of a lot longer | 我能想到的办法见效期很长 |
[22:24] | than the six hours we have before they come after him. | 现在只有六小时 根本不行 |
[22:26] | I told him that he wasn’t gonna be able to | 我跟他说 如果不这样做 |
[22:27] | live with himself if he didn’t do this. | 他会一辈子活在后悔里 |
[22:29] | Now I’m not gonna be able | 如果他出了什么事 |
[22:30] | to live with myself if something happens to him. | 我也得一辈子活在内疚里 |
[22:31] | We got to find a way to get them to release him. | 我们得想办法让他们放了他 |
[22:33] | They’ll never release him in time. | 他们肯定没办法及时放了他 |
[22:35] | That’s why our only option is to break Sylvester out of prison. | 所以唯一的办法就是把希尔维斯特劫出来 |
[22:47] | Read ’em and weep– the schematics of the prison. | 这是监狱的电路分布图 大家一起哭吧 |
[22:49] | Looks airtight. | 简直滴水不漏 |
[22:50] | Vents? | 通气口呢 |
[22:51] | Nothing with outside access. | 通不到外面 |
[22:52] | Can we Shawshank it? | 能学肖申克吗 |
[22:54] | The sewage pipes are too narrow. | 下水道管太窄了 |
[22:55] | Is there a way to tunnel? | 有办法挖隧道吗 |
[22:56] | The prison’s built on bedrock. | 监狱地基都是基岩 |
[22:57] | Well, it’s secure all right. | 是够严密的 |
[22:58] | But there’s always a single point of failure. | 但是千里之堤毁于蚁穴 |
[23:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:02] | This structure | 你看 |
[23:03] | beneath the basement room? | 地下室下面的构造 |
[23:05] | That room has floor drainage. | 有地下排水系统 |
[23:06] | Happy, this over here? | 乐乐 这个呢 |
[23:08] | Independent cooling system. | 独立制冷系统 |
[23:09] | Okay, so I’d say this room | 了解 那么这个房间 |
[23:11] | is the prison morgue and that structure | 应该是监狱的太平间 |
[23:14] | is the underground bladder to house biomedical waste. | 地下那个结构 就是用来储存生化垃圾的 |
[23:17] | It’s a perfect extraction point. | 越狱走这里最合适了 |
[23:19] | Prisoners don’t have access to it. | 罪犯们肯定进不来 |
[23:20] | Guards almost never have a reason to go this water main here? | 警卫们没事儿也不会来主水管观光 |
[23:23] | Oh, that carries water and bleach. | 主水管承载着水和漂白剂 |
[23:24] | EPA regs say that before biohazard trucks | 美国环境保护局规定 |
[23:27] | can pump it out and cart it off, biohazardous waste | 除非有生化污染处理车来收集 |
[23:29] | has to be diluted to certain specs. | 生化污染必须稀释到指定浓度以下 |
[23:31] | The water main runs right | 这根主水管 |
[23:32] | under the subterranean access road | 应该是直接通到公路地表下 |
[23:34] | that the biohazard trucks must use to make pickups. | 生化污染处理车直接采集 |
[23:36] | So, what– we’re gonna climb in through a pipe | 所以 我们要爬进一个 |
[23:38] | filled with biohazardous backwash? | 全是生化污染液体的管道里吗 |
[23:39] | No, but we’re still gonna use the pipe to get in. | 不 不过我们会从这个管道进去 |
[23:41] | Even if you can get into the morgue, | 就算进了停尸房 |
[23:43] | how do you plan to get Sylvester there? | 又要怎么让希尔维斯特过来呢 |
[23:45] | Short answer– kill him. | 简单地说就是 杀了他 |
[23:49] | I can design a drug that will make him appear dead. | 我可以设计一种药让他假死 |
[23:52] | A little planzamine to slow the heart, | 来点普兰名减缓心跳 |
[23:53] | sprig of diazepam to rev down the brain, | 来点安定减慢大脑运转 |
[23:56] | dusting of ephedrine to make | 再加点麻黄素 |
[23:58] | his hands cold to the touch. | 让他的手冰冰凉 |
[23:59] | Voila– near-perfect mimic of death. | 搞定 基本等于死亡 |
[24:01] | Pulse is active, but undetectable. | 脉搏还有 不过检测不到 |
[24:03] | with breathing more shallow then the cheerleaders at my high school. | 呼吸声比我高中拉拉队长都要浅 |
[24:06] | Guards assume Sly’s had a cardiac episode, | 守卫们认为希尔心脏病发 |
[24:08] | toss him down with the stiffs. | 把他丢下去跟尸体作伴 |
[24:10] | Where we will be waiting for him. | 我们就在那等他 |
[24:11] | But how do we get the drugs to Sylvester? | 我们要怎么把药给希尔维斯特 |
[24:13] | Well, prisons are full of narcotics, | 监狱里全是毒贩子 |
[24:14] | but Sly isn’t plugged in there; he doesn’t know who to approach; | 但希尔没有融入进去 不知道该接近谁 |
[24:17] | and he’ll probably get pummeled if he did. | 所以到时候他可能会被胖揍一顿 |
[24:18] | Why do you look like you just smelled sour milk? | 你为什么一脸闻到馊牛奶的表情 |
[24:21] | Because I think I know a guy who can help us, | 因为我觉得我认识一个能帮我们的家伙 |
[24:24] | but I’m just really, really unsure about this. | 但我对此深表怀疑 |
[24:27] | I am so glad you came to me for help, Wally. | 你能来找我帮忙真是太好了 小沃 |
[24:30] | Right from the get-go I felt a connection between us. | 我一开始就觉得我俩之间很有缘分 |
[24:32] | Certain anything that you felt was completely in your head. | 你所感觉到的一切都只是你的想法而已 |
[24:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:35] | How rude. You guys want some coffee? | 太失礼了 你们要来点咖啡吗 |
[24:36] | No. | 不 |
[24:37] | So, we just need your help, Ray, | 我们只需要你的帮助 雷 |
[24:38] | We need to get some pharmaceuticals | 我们要给哈里森监狱的朋友 |
[24:40] | to our friend in Harrison Prison. | 弄一点药 |
[24:41] | You got a pal in Harrison? | 你在哈里森还有朋友吗 |
[24:44] | See? | 你看 |
[24:45] | I knew you were a gangster. | 我就知道你是混黑帮的 |
[24:46] | Excuse me one second. | 不好意思 |
[24:48] | It’s been a while since I have entertained, so… | 我已经好久没得空乐一乐了 所以… |
[24:49] | Walter, maybe this was a mistake. | 沃特 也许这是一个错误 |
[24:50] | Uh, no offense, but I just don’t want Sylvester’s life | 无意冒犯 但我不希望把希尔维斯特的命 |
[24:53] | in the hands of a guy who lives in a Gremlin. | 托付给一个住在这么糟糕的地方的家伙 |
[24:54] | None taken. It’s just temporary, | 没关系 这只是暂时的 |
[24:56] | until my app business takes off, see? | 只要我的应用大获成功 瞧 |
[24:58] | Once I think of a good app. | 只要我能想出一个很棒的应用 |
[24:59] | Ray, can you help or not? | 雷 你到底能不能帮忙 |
[25:01] | Absolutely, amigo. | 当然了 兄弟 |
[25:03] | Please. | 坐吧 |
[25:05] | I know this guy– | 我认识一个人 |
[25:06] | BooBoo– | 布布 |
[25:07] | a few years back I cut him in | 几年前我带他 |
[25:08] | on a used carpets deal in Redondo. | 去雷东多处理二手地摊 |
[25:10] | Carpets– that’s the wave of the future right there. | 地毯 这就是未来的潮流 |
[25:12] | We’re on a clock. | 我们时间很紧 |
[25:13] | BooBoo runs the… | 布布负责… |
[25:16] | pharmacy, so to speak, in Harrison. | 这样说吧 哈里森的药店 |
[25:18] | He can totally hook your boy up. | 他绝对能帮上你的人 |
[25:19] | I just got to ask him. | 我只要问问他 |
[25:20] | Set up a meeting and in a few weeks… | 安排见个面 过几周… |
[25:22] | We don’t have a few weeks. | 我们没有几周时间 |
[25:23] | We need to get the pills to him today. | 我们今天就得把药给他 |
[25:24] | Visits are scheduled weeks in advance. | 你要提前几个礼拜安排会面和探视 |
[25:26] | So we’re screwed. | 那我们完了 |
[25:27] | – Easy now, Patty. – Paige. | -放松 帕蒂 -是佩吉 |
[25:28] | In life, there are three ways of getting things done– | 生命中 做事情有三种方式 |
[25:30] | the right way, the wrong way, | 正确的方式 错误的方式 |
[25:31] | and the Ray Way. | 和雷的方式 |
[25:33] | And the Ray Way involves | 而雷的方式包括 |
[25:34] | a special kind of visitation that gets priority. | 某种特殊的探视优先权 |
[25:40] | Counselors. | 律师们 |
[25:41] | Attorney/client room is this way. | 律师咨询室这边走 |
[25:42] | Very nice. Thank you, ma’am. | 很好 谢谢 女士 |
[25:46] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[25:47] | your girl Happy makes great fake I.D.’s. | 你们那个乐乐会做非常棒的假证件 |
[25:49] | I know a high school where we could make a mint. | 我知道有个高中可以靠这个大赚一笔 |
[25:51] | 拉尔夫 嗨 妈妈 今天一切都好 | |
[25:53] | Trouble? | 有问题吗 |
[25:53] | My son’s being bullied in school. | 我的儿子在学校里被欺负了 |
[25:55] | Oh, he’ll push through it. | 他会没事的 |
[25:56] | I was bullied a ton as a kid, | 我小时候可被欺负惨了 |
[25:58] | and look at me now– a lawyer. | 瞧瞧现在的我 一名律师 |
[26:00] | – You’re not a lawyer. – Objection. | -你不是律师 -反对 |
[26:02] | Argumentative. | 存在争议 |
[26:07] | This is the biggest bag of yeast we got. | 这是最大的一袋酵母菌 |
[26:09] | You brewing beer? | 你要酿酒吗 |
[26:09] | I’m brewing trouble, lady. | 我要酿麻烦 女士 |
[26:11] | Happy, what’s cooking? | 乐乐 在烧什么 |
[26:12] | A big batch of H2O2. | 一锅双氧水 |
[26:14] | Walt, you get the wheels yet? | 沃特 你搞定车子了吗 |
[26:16] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[26:19] | Cabe, you almost done? | 凯布 你快好了吗 |
[26:20] | Just about. | 快了 |
[26:23] | We’re in business. | 我们可以上路了 |
[26:24] | Now, all we need is for your friend to deliver. | 现在我们只需要等你的朋友完成他的任务 |
[26:26] | Think he can handle it? | 你觉得他能处理好吗 |
[26:27] | Ray’s not my friend, and I don’t know. | 雷不是我的朋友 我不知道 |
[26:36] | You know those are takeout menus. | 你知道那些是外卖菜单吧 |
[26:37] | No… | 不… |
[26:43] | Are you holding up okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:46] | I am in prison, Paige, about to be killed. | 我在监狱里 佩吉 小命不保了 |
[26:49] | Would you like to start with a new question? | 你要不要换个新问题 |
[26:50] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:51] | Good news is we’re getting you out of here. | 好消息是我们要把你救出去 |
[26:52] | Bad news is it’s through the morgue. | 坏消息是 要通过停尸房 |
[26:55] | Through the morgue? | 通过停尸房 |
[26:57] | Well, how the heck am I supposed to get down there? | 我要怎样才能跑到那种地方里去 |
[26:58] | I need you deliver these drugs in these doses | 我需要你把这些量的药 |
[27:01] | to that guy over there, okay? | 给坐在那边的那家伙 |
[27:03] | No dice. | 不行 |
[27:04] | That psycho’s a marked man. | 那疯子死定了 |
[27:06] | He pissed off Ten-Ton. | 他惹到了坦唐 |
[27:08] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[27:09] | I testified on your behalf. | 我可是帮你作证的 |
[27:12] | If you want me to help… | 如果你想让我帮忙… |
[27:14] | thousand bucks in my kick. | 给我汇个几千 |
[27:16] | Done. | 没问题 |
[27:17] | Homeland Security’s got you covered. | 国土安全部会帮你搞定 |
[27:19] | So let me get this straight. | 我来理理清楚 |
[27:21] | Step one, I take the pills. | 第一步 我服下这些药 |
[27:23] | Step two… I die? | 第二步…我就死了吗 |
[27:25] | No. Almost die. | 不 是几乎死掉 |
[27:26] | Toby says you-you just come close to death. | 托比说你离死亡就差那么一点 |
[27:28] | You guys are unbelievable. | 你们真是令人难以置信 |
[27:30] | You send me in here, and you tell me that | 你们让我进来 然后告诉我 |
[27:32] | you’re gonna be with me the entire time, | 你们会一直在我身边 |
[27:33] | and then my comms get knocked out of my head. | 然后我的通讯工具被打了出来 |
[27:36] | My only contact in here is comatose. | 我唯一的联络人处于昏迷之中 |
[27:40] | And now you want me to dabble in suicide. | 现在你们还想让我伪装自杀 |
[27:42] | Well, it’s not gonna happen. I won’t do it. | 不可能的 我不干 |
[27:44] | Toby said you’d feel this way. | 托比就知道你会有这种感觉 |
[27:47] | 如果你死在监狱里 就没法告诉梅根你爱她 托比 | |
[27:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:56] | I trust Toby’s drug calculations, | 我信任托比对药剂量的计算 |
[27:59] | but what if BooBoo is not the pharmacist that we think he is. | 如果布布没我们想的那么厉害 |
[28:02] | I take offense to that. | 我觉得自己被冒犯了 |
[28:03] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[28:05] | Ray swears by the guy. | 雷为这家伙打包票 |
[28:07] | That brings me to my next question. | 这就引出了我下一个问题 |
[28:09] | Who the hell is Ray? | 雷到底是谁 |
[28:10] | I’m Walter’s new friend. | 我是沃特的新朋友 |
[28:13] | Really nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[28:14] | Walter trusts him, and we are out of options. | 沃特信任他 我们别无选择 |
[28:15] | You take the pills, we break you out, | 你服下药 我们救你出来 |
[28:17] | we save the judges– easy. | 拯救法官 轻松简单 |
[28:19] | Not sure about the “Save the judges” part. | 拯救法官 未必了 |
[28:21] | I memorized the manual, but the legend was missing. | 我记住了手册 但是图例说明那一页没找到 |
[28:24] | It’s the key to the code’s use patterns. | 这是密码模式的关键部分 |
[28:26] | Without it, I can’t decrypt the names. | 没有那个 我没法破译那些名字 |
[28:28] | Those judges | 那些法官 |
[28:28] | die at midnight– you have to find the missing legend. | 午夜就会死去 你得找到那一页说明 |
[28:30] | It could be anywhere in this place. | 在哪都有可能 |
[28:32] | Shima’s confined to a wheelchair 90% of the day. | 阿岛百分之九十的时间都在轮椅上度过 |
[28:35] | There has to be some limit on where he could hide it. | 他能藏的地方肯定不多 |
[28:38] | The wheelchair. | 轮椅 |
[28:39] | It’s logical that he hides it somewhere inside the chair. | 如果他藏在椅子中的某个地方就合乎逻辑了 |
[28:41] | That way it’s with him but not on him, | 这样就既不在他身上 又在他身边 |
[28:44] | and it’s never found. | 而且永远找不到 |
[28:45] | You have to get it by 9:45, because Toby says | 你必须在9点45分之前弄到 因为托比说 |
[28:47] | it takes 15 minutes for the drugs to kick in, | 药效要过15分钟才会发作 |
[28:48] | and you have to be dead before Ten-Ton comes to kill you. | 你必须得赶在坦唐来杀你之前就死掉 |
[28:52] | I can’t believe that sentence makes sense. | 真不敢相信这句话居然还有几分道理 |
[28:54] | Okay, you got to go. Look at me. | 你得走了 看着我 |
[28:57] | I believe in you; the whole team does. | 我相信你 整个团队都相信你 |
[29:01] | That’s right, Sylvester, we all do– the whole team. | 没错 希尔维斯特 我们整个团队都信你 |
[29:42] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[31:10] | You almost ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[31:10] | The hydrogen peroxide has to be extra concentrated | 过氧化氢必须高度浓缩 |
[31:13] | or it won’t work. Two cans over there, | 不然就没用 那边有两罐 |
[31:15] | third one’s coming up. | 第三罐快好了 |
[31:15] | I’ll put these on the truck. | 我来搬上车 |
[31:17] | I got the yeast, extra yeasty. | 我搞到酵母了 效力十足 |
[31:18] | Okay, load it up. | 好 搬上去 |
[31:20] | We almost ready? | 快好了吗 |
[31:20] | Next time you guys mix the stuff. | 下次换你们来制备 |
[31:22] | Are you still not sure | 你还是不确定 |
[31:23] | if Sylvester got the legend or not? | 希尔维斯特有没有搞到说明吗 |
[31:24] | By the time I got back, all I saw on the surveillance feed | 我回来的时候 只看到监控录像上 |
[31:26] | were the guards zipping him in a body bag | 警卫把他装进了尸体袋里 |
[31:28] | and wheeling him on a gurney– it was… creepy. | 用推车把他推走了 太…瘆人了 |
[31:30] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[31:31] | Okay, okay, so quick rundown. | 好 迅速过一遍 |
[31:32] | When we get there, Happy, you mix the hydrogen peroxide with the yeast | 我们到那里后 乐乐 你来混合过氧化氢和酵母 |
[31:35] | while Cabe and I run down the service road | 我和凯布就顺着便道 |
[31:37] | to the morgue’s exterior access door, | 去停尸房的外部入口 |
[31:38] | which will open once that pipe explodes. | 管道爆炸后那扇门会开一次 |
[31:40] | Okay, you better be in position, because as soon | 你们最好及时就位 因为一旦 |
[31:42] | as the HP solution hits the water main with the yeast, | 把高压液和酵母注入总水管 |
[31:45] | it’ll create massive amounts of O2. | 就会产生大量氧气 |
[31:47] | The pressure will either blow through the truck or the pipe. | 这种压力不是炸掉卡车 就会炸掉管道 |
[31:49] | I’ve got 60-40 odds on the pipe. | 我赌六成炸掉管道 |
[31:51] | You better hit it. | 你最好没说错 |
[31:51] | Clock’s ticking for the judges and for Sly. | 法官们和希尔的时间都不多了 |
[32:02] | Happy, get your comms in. | 乐乐 接上你的通讯器 |
[32:03] | Hurry up, Sylvester’s gonna wake up any second now. | 快点 希尔维斯特随时都有可能醒来 |
[32:31] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[32:33] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[32:33] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[32:37] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[32:39] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[32:40] | I survived death! | 我起死回生了 |
[32:41] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[32:41] | Okay, there are two shut-off valves near the door. | 门边上有两个拧死的阀门 |
[32:43] | Turn them both to the right till they stop | 把这两个阀门都往右扳倒底 |
[32:45] | and then back away from the door. | 然后再扳向门的另一边 |
[32:46] | The explosion will blast the door off. | 爆炸会把门轰开 |
[32:52] | Tank’s almost empty. | 罐子快空了 |
[32:53] | Any second now, the water main’s gonna blow. | 主水管随时都有可能爆炸 |
[32:55] | Okay, back away from the door now, kid! | 好 马上离门远一点 孩子 |
[32:59] | All personnel, we have a breach at B24! | 所有人员 B24遭到突破 |
[33:06] | Can’t find my gun! | 我找不到我的枪 |
[33:08] | Doesn’t matter! We got Sylvester! | 没关系 我们找到希尔维斯特了 |
[33:11] | Hey! Did you get the legend? | 你搞到说明了吗 |
[33:11] | No, I passed out first. | 不 我先晕了过去 |
[33:13] | Judges die without the legend. | 没有图例说明 法官们必死无疑 |
[33:15] | Guys, we gotta run. | 伙计们 我们得快点 |
[33:15] | The guards are probably on their way here now. | 守卫们估计一会儿就赶到了 |
[33:17] | No, I was basically dead. | 不 我差点就死了 |
[33:17] | I didn’t just go through all that to give up. | 我不能就这么放弃了 |
[33:19] | Right now, going back into that prison does not seem | 现在 回到这所监狱里 |
[33:22] | as big as it should be. | 不像本该看起来的那么严重 |
[33:23] | Sylvester, we can’t. The guards will catch us. | 希尔维斯特 不行 警卫会抓住我们 |
[33:25] | Not if they can’t see us. | 如果他们不能看见我们就无法抓住我们 |
[33:27] | Toby, can you black out the cameras to the guards, | 托比 你能切断警卫的监视录像吗 |
[33:29] | just like Walt’s been doing? | 就像沃特做过的那样 |
[33:30] | Toby, did you catch that? | 托比 你听见了吗 |
[33:31] | I’m not a hacker, but that should be easy enough. | 我不是个黑客 但这应该很容易 |
[33:35] | We lost visual. | 监控图像被切断了 |
[33:36] | Come on, guys, we can do this. Let’s hustle. | 来吧 我们可以的 行动起来吧 |
[33:37] | Get this comm in your ear. | 把通讯器戴上 |
[33:40] | What’s got into you, kid? | 孩子 你吃错药了吗 |
[33:41] | A bunch of pills that almost killed me. | 我只是吃了一些差点杀了我的药 |
[33:49] | Medical storage. Ahead to the left. | 去医疗储藏室 向前然后左转 |
[33:53] | Bingo. | 到了 |
[33:58] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[33:58] | Okay, you memorized the manual, | 行了 你已经背下手册了 |
[33:59] | now you have the legend. Get to work. | 现在你有图例说明了 开始工作吧 |
[34:02] | 30 minutes till midnight, | 到凌晨还有三十分钟 |
[34:03] | so we got to do this on the move, | 所以如果要尝试救这些法官 |
[34:04] | if we’re gonna give those judges a chance. | 我们只能边移动边工作了 |
[34:06] | Are we clear, guys? | 明白了吗 伙计们 |
[34:08] | Hallway’s empty. Shake a leg. | 走廊没有警卫 开始移动吧 |
[34:15] | Uh, we’re having some issues with that camera | 我们看不见 |
[34:16] | around the next corner. | 下一个转角的监视录像 |
[34:18] | You’re gonna have to play peekaboo. | 你们只能玩捉迷藏了 |
[34:19] | We’ll check. Stay there and take care of that code! | 我们先去侦察 你待在那里保护好密码 |
[34:21] | All units! Attention, all units! | 所有单位 请注意 所有单位 |
[34:25] | Lock it down! Lock it down! | 关闭锁闸 关闭锁闸 |
[34:32] | You supposed to be dead, new fish. | 他们说你死了 新来的 |
[34:34] | It’s time to make the rumors true. | 是时候落实那些谣言了 |
[34:45] | I have a limit of one death per day. | 我一天只死一次 |
[34:47] | Sylvester, it’s clear! Let’s go! | 希尔维斯特 没人 走吧 |
[34:49] | Happy, get the engine running! | 乐乐 启动引擎 |
[34:50] | I’m at the bottom of the hill. Things sound crazy up there. | 我在山脚 山上听起来很大动静 |
[34:53] | I suggest you hustle. | 我建议你们快跑 |
[34:54] | Toby, the first judge’s name is Kedwin! | 托比 第一名法官姓凯德温 |
[34:57] | There! Robert Kedwin! | 在这里 罗伯特·凯德温 |
[34:59] | Okay, Director Molina, | 莫丽娜部长 |
[35:00] | the first judge’s name is Robert Kedwin. | 第一名法官的名字是罗伯特·凯德温 |
[35:08] | Finish the code! | 继续破译密码 |
[35:14] | Lockdown! Code red! Lockdown! Code red! | 关闭锁闸 红色警报 |
[35:17] | Second judge’s name is Soretti! | 第二名法官姓索勒提 |
[35:19] | Two down, one to go, Sly. | 找到了两名 还剩一名 希尔 |
[35:23] | No, no… | 不行 |
[35:24] | Gotta try! | 要试一下 |
[35:26] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[35:29] | Lockdown, code red! | 关闭锁闸 红色警报 |
[35:38] | Lockdown, code red! | 关闭锁闸 红色警报 |
[35:41] | The last judge’s name… | 最后一名法官姓 |
[35:46] | Sylvester! | 希尔维斯特 |
[35:47] | Excuse me, Officer! | 不好意思 警官 |
[35:53] | Thanks! The last judge’s name is Mueller! | 谢谢 最后一名法官姓穆勒 |
[36:02] | I was nearly drugged and choked to death today. | 我今天差点被药毒死 又差点被勒死 |
[36:05] | All less scary than your driving. | 都没你开车吓人 |
[36:16] | We continue coverage of the incredible | 我们继续报道 |
[36:18] | Harrison Prison scandal that broke late last night. | 哈里森监狱昨晚的越狱丑闻 |
[36:20] | It’s been confirmed that | 已经被证实 |
[36:21] | two gang member assassins were arrested while staking out judges’ homes, | 两名黑帮杀手在监视法官的家时被拘捕 |
[36:25] | while a third was killed | 另有一名杀手 |
[36:26] | in a shootout with authorities. | 在与执法部门发生枪战时被击杀 |
[36:28] | Just got off with DOJ. | 刚挂掉司法部的电话 |
[36:30] | They’ve appointed a federal monitor for the prison. | 他们已经指派了一名联邦官员管控那个监狱 |
[36:32] | Looks like our friend the warden’s gonna have help | 看来我们的好朋友监狱长康复之后 |
[36:34] | cleaning up that rat’s nest, once he’s recovered. | 也要帮忙清理老鼠窝了 |
[36:37] | And Shima’s crew? | 阿岛的手下呢 |
[36:38] | Dispersing them from Walpole, Mass, to North Dakota. | 分散到华泊尔 麻省 北达科他州的不同监狱了 |
[36:41] | Shima himself will live out his days in a supermax outside of Anchorage. | 阿岛自己会在安克雷奇的超级监狱度过他的余生了 |
[36:44] | Your team did fine work. | 你的团队很不错 |
[36:46] | Wish I could say the same for you. | 真希望我也能对你说这句话 |
[36:50] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[36:51] | You were willing to sacrifice one of my team to make your case. | 为了完成你的案子 你竟然愿意牺牲我的队友 |
[36:55] | I was thinking about three members of the federal judiciary. | 我只是先考虑三位联邦司法人员 |
[36:58] | You were thinking about what would look worse for you, | 你是考虑什么会对你最不利 |
[37:01] | three dead judges or one dead kid. | 三名法官死亡还是一个孩子死亡 |
[37:04] | I’m a Marine. | 我是海军 |
[37:06] | “No man left behind” means something to me. | “不抛弃队友”对我来说意义重大 |
[37:08] | My hope was to protect everyone involved. | 我希望保护每个有关的人 |
[37:11] | Don’t try to politick your way out of this. | 别想靠说漂亮话来解脱 |
[37:14] | I don’t trust you anymore. | 我不会再信任你了 |
[37:16] | I will never put my people’s lives in your hands again. | 我再也不会把我的人的性命托付于你 |
[37:19] | And if that costs me my job, so be it. | 如果这样使我失去工作 我无所谓 |
[37:22] | Some things are more important. | 有些事比工作更重要 |
[37:32] | Thanks, Cabe. | 谢谢 凯布 |
[37:35] | We’re a team, right? | 我们是团队 对不对 |
[37:37] | A family. | 是家人 |
[37:41] | Holy TV stars. | 看看这个电视明星 |
[37:43] | I’m here with Ralph Dineen. | 我身边这位是拉尔夫·狄宁 |
[37:45] | Hi, Ralph. | 你好 拉尔夫 |
[37:45] | – Hello. – Ralph, get in here! | -你好 -拉尔夫 快过来 |
[37:47] | Ralph, I understand you’ve just been accepted to Harvard, MIT, | 拉尔夫 我知道你刚被哈佛 麻省理工 |
[37:51] | Caltech, to name a few. | 加州理工等名校录取 |
[37:53] | Not bad for a ten-year-old. | 对一个十岁孩子来说很不错 |
[37:55] | How did this happen? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[37:56] | I applied. | 我申请了 |
[37:57] | Really? Does your mom… | 真的吗 你的母亲 |
[38:01] | Ralph… | 拉尔夫 |
[38:01] | Now I’m a celebrity at school. | 我现在是学校的名人了 |
[38:03] | Kids don’t pick on celebrities. | 孩子们不会欺负名人 |
[38:05] | He’s right. I mean, this was an efficient plan involving… | 他是对的 这确实是不涉及正面交锋的 |
[38:08] | zero confrontation. | 相当高效的方案 |
[38:10] | I never signed off on-on, on TV interviews. | 我从没签过上电视的同意书 |
[38:16] | Of course you can speak to my son Ralph. | 你当然可以采访我的儿子拉尔夫了 |
[38:18] | I’m so proud of him. | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[38:21] | I’ve been saying | 我已经说了几个月 |
[38:22] | for months that Ralph needs to ditch that school. | 拉尔夫应该从那所学校退学了 |
[38:23] | I’m staying in an elementary school. | 我还是继续上小学 |
[38:25] | If I can’t relate to humans, | 如果我无法跟普通人交流 |
[38:27] | I’ll turn out like you guys. | 就会变成你们这样的人 |
[38:29] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[38:32] | Okay, I-I respect your position. | 我尊重你的看法 |
[38:35] | But you should consider taking night classes at Caltech. | 但你应该考虑去加州理工上夜校 |
[38:39] | You have a… a gift. | 你有天分 |
[38:41] | You should hone it. | 你应该运用它 |
[38:42] | Go finish your breakfast. | 去吃你的早餐 |
[38:51] | Did you see how he took the idea of going to college? | 你看见他对上大学的态度了吗 |
[38:54] | It’s exactly what I’ve said | 这正是我说过的 |
[38:55] | about him needing more of a challenge. | 他需要更多挑战 |
[38:57] | Hear what he said about relating to regular people? | 听见他对与普通人交流的意见了吗 |
[39:00] | That’s what I’ve been trying to do for you for a while. | 正是我这么久以来想帮你的地方 |
[39:02] | And you’re making progress with me. | 你已经使我有进步了 |
[39:04] | And to continue that progress, | 为了使你继续进步 |
[39:06] | I think you need people in your life outside of the garage. | 我认为你需要跟这个车库之外的人类交往 |
[39:08] | It might sound drastic, | 听起来可能有些极端 |
[39:09] | but I met someone today who seemed to take a liking to you. | 但我今天遇见一个人挺喜欢你 |
[39:13] | Not Ray. | 雷就算了 |
[39:13] | He’s strange and a touch annoying, but he’s human. | 他怪怪的而且有点讨人厌 但他是普通人 |
[39:16] | And he came through for us. | 而且他协助了我们的成功 |
[39:17] | He might be an opportunity for growth for you. | 他可能是你成长的机会 |
[39:20] | How can I, uh, put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[39:22] | No. | 不要 |
[39:25] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[39:29] | Chet? | 切特 |
[39:30] | Hey. I missed you at the club last night. | 我昨晚在俱乐部没等到你 |
[39:33] | Yeah. Uh, work ran late. | 对 加班了 |
[39:34] | No worries. You maybe want to head over there tonight? | 没关系 今晚你还想去吗 |
[39:37] | Same time? | 还是那个时间 |
[39:38] | Sure. | 行 |
[39:39] | Um, I’m gonna walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[39:44] | Happy, don’t you want to introduce us… | 乐乐 你不想介绍一下 |
[39:47] | …us? | 我们吗 |
[39:52] | What are you doing, Doc? | 你在干什么 医生 |
[39:55] | Well, Freud would say I’m beating up on myself. | 弗洛伊德会觉得我是在揍自己 |
[39:58] | Ah, Happy’s gentleman caller’s got you down. | 乐乐的男性朋友让你不开心了 |
[40:00] | I get it. You want to hit something. | 我明白 你想揍点什么 |
[40:02] | Yeah, like his stupid face. | 对 比如他那张蠢脸 |
[40:03] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. | 等等 别急 |
[40:06] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[40:10] | All right… | 行了 |
[40:11] | get your hands up, | 举起你的手 |
[40:12] | elbows in, | 收起手肘 |
[40:13] | and then you want to turn your hands | 然后像开门一样 |
[40:15] | like you’re opening a doorknob. | 转动你的手 |
[40:17] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[40:18] | You try. | 你试试 |
[40:22] | There you go. | 这样就对了 |
[40:24] | All right. Put your weight behind it. | 对了 把你的力量加上来 |
[40:27] | Nice! | 很好 |
[40:28] | Listen to that snap. | 听听这撞击声 |
[40:30] | There you go. | 这样就对了 |
[40:32] | Megan… | 梅根 |
[40:33] | when I was here yesterday, | 我昨天在这里时 |
[40:35] | I wasn’t 100% honest with you. | 我对你不是百分之百的诚实 |
[40:37] | There was something I wanted to say, | 我确实有些话想对你说 |
[40:40] | but… I was scared. | 但我有点害怕 |
[40:45] | This is the mating song of the Coolangatta egret. | 这是库伦加塔白鹭的求偶歌 |
[40:49] | This bird practices lifelong fidelity. | 这种鸟类一辈子忠诚 |
[40:51] | And when it knows it’s found its one true mate, | 当它得知它找到了它的伴侣时 |
[40:55] | it does this. | 它就会这么做 |
[41:11] | This egret dance describes how I feel. | 这种白鹭的舞蹈表达了我现在的感觉 |
[41:19] | I feel like I’m… | 我感觉 |
[41:21] | in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[41:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:30] | See, that wasn’t scary. | 看吧 这一点都不吓人 |
[41:34] | Yeah, I honestly, I don’t know. | 对 说真的 我不知道 |
[41:36] | Wally! | 小沃 |
[41:38] | Great news, man, supervisor just cut us loose until manana. | 好消息 监管员让我们今天放假 明天再继续 |
[41:41] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[41:42] | Uh, somebody wrecked the water truck last night. | 昨晚有人把水车弄坏了 |
[41:45] | You know, uh, speaking of, uh, yesterday, I, um… | 说到 昨天 |
[41:51] | …thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[41:53] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我 |
[41:54] | I’m a problem solver. | 我就是解决问题的人 |
[41:55] | You’ll learn. The Ray Way always leads to victo-ray. | 你会了解的 雷最后总是胜利的雷 |
[41:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:00] | Uh, anyhoo, I was thinking, | 总之 我在想 |
[42:02] | since we’ve got the morning off, | 既然我们今天早上放假 |
[42:03] | I was gonna lift that paint tarp over there. | 我准备把绘画布搬走 |
[42:05] | Me and some of the guys, we’re gonna head up to Griffith Park, | 我和其他几个人准备去格里菲斯公园 |
[42:08] | strip down to our undergear, oil up with Crisco, | 脱到只剩内裤 抹上黄油 |
[42:09] | and see where gravity takes us. | 看看重力能带我们到哪里 |
[42:12] | Like a big Slip ‘N Slide. | 就像巨大的激流勇进 |
[42:14] | Any interest? | 有兴趣吗 |
[42:15] | Not even remotely, no. | 一点兴趣都没有 |
[42:16] | Come on. We could use a timer. | 来吧 我们需要有人计时 |
[42:23] | I suppose I could keep time. | 我可以帮你们计时 |
[42:25] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[42:26] | Let’s get a move on, brother! | 一起动起来吧 兄弟 |
[42:31] | Now, the-the timer doesn’t have to get into his underwear | 计时的人不用只穿内裤 |
[42:33] | and-and oil up, does he? | 然后抹上油吧 |
[42:35] | No. Don’t make this weird, bro. | 不用 别说得这么奇怪 兄弟 |