时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “Don’t worry, Whimsical Boy. | 别担心 机灵鬼 |
[00:03] | “Dr. Power Pants has been banished to the Intergalactic Slacks Rack, | 大力博士已被驱逐至星际裤架区 |
[00:06] | where he will be sent to Suspenders Animation.” | 并将被吊置于假死状态中 |
[00:10] | Get it? | 听懂双关了吗 |
[00:11] | Instead of suspended animation, suspenders animation. | 不是置于 而是吊置于 |
[00:14] | Very clever. | 真机灵 |
[00:18] | You seem tired. | 你好像累了 |
[00:19] | Maybe we should save the rest for Wednesday. | 我们还是周三再继续读吧 |
[00:22] | Yeah, I would love to. | 嗯 好啊 |
[00:25] | Um, but I… | 不过 |
[00:27] | have a procedure scheduled. | 我安排了手术 |
[00:29] | What kind of procedure? | 什么手术 |
[00:34] | Deep brain stimulation. | 深部脑刺激 |
[00:37] | My tremors have gotten worse, | 我的颤抖更加严重了 |
[00:38] | so they’re gonna put this– | 他们要把 |
[00:39] | The tip of an electrode into the thalamus of your brain | 电极尖端插入你大脑丘脑 |
[00:42] | and then connect that to a pacemaker. | 另一端与起搏器相连 |
[00:45] | They’re hopeful it gives me a better quality of life these last few months. | 他们希望这能让我最后这几个月过得更好些 |
[00:48] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[00:50] | I thought geniuses like facts. | 天才不都喜欢事实吗 |
[00:53] | Not that one. | 不喜欢那个 |
[00:55] | I’m nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[00:57] | If they’re off by a fraction of an inch, | 如果他们错位哪怕一英寸 |
[00:59] | I could lose my vision, | 我就可能失去视力 |
[01:01] | my ability to speak. | 语言能力 |
[01:04] | Can you be there | 我出来时 |
[01:06] | when I come out of it? | 你能等着我吗 |
[01:07] | I know it’s silly, but if I open my eyes | 我知道这很傻 但我希望睁开眼时 |
[01:11] | and I see you, | 能看到你 |
[01:14] | I’ll be reassured. | 那会让我很安心的 |
[01:17] | I will absolutely be there. | 我当然会去的 |
[01:21] | It’ll take a few days for the doctors to know if the procedure’s a success, | 医生要过几天才能确定手术是否成功 |
[01:26] | so, please, don’t tell anyone… | 所以求你别告诉任何人 |
[01:29] | especially not Walter. | 尤其是沃特 |
[01:34] | All right, jab– one, two! | 好了 刺拳 一二 |
[01:37] | One, three! | 一 三 |
[01:39] | All right, can’t wait for Toby to get here… | 好吧 真等不及让托比赶快来了 |
[01:42] | so he can watch his twin sister box. | 好让他看看他孪生妹妹打拳 |
[01:44] | One, three, six! | 一三六 |
[01:51] | I told you to throw an uppercut, and you threw a hook. | 我叫你打上钩拳 你却打右钩拳 |
[01:53] | Correction– I threw a hook right through concrete. | 纠正一下 我打穿了水泥 |
[01:56] | Cabe, I think I’m ready for a smoker. | 凯布 我可以对付地下拳击手了 |
[01:59] | Some church-basement, amateur-hour slug fest? | 找个教堂地下室 打打业余拳赛啊 |
[02:01] | Let me get in the ring. | 让我上场吧 |
[02:02] | You know these pillars fight back in a smoker. | 如果打地下拳击 柱子是会还手的 |
[02:04] | Don’t get too excited. | 别太激动了 |
[02:05] | That wall’s water-damaged. | 那墙已经被水侵蚀了 |
[02:12] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[02:14] | Not just the walls. | 不止墙壁 |
[02:15] | The pipe above my desk has been dripping onto my workspace. | 我桌上的管子都把水滴在我办公区里了 |
[02:18] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[02:19] | If the collective IQ of NASA scientists | 如果宇航局科学家的集体智商 |
[02:21] | had a baby with the brains of M.I.T. researchers, | 跟麻省理工研究员的大脑生了宝宝 |
[02:23] | they’d give birth to us. | 那就是我们 |
[02:24] | Yet somehow, we work in a dingy garage | 但我们却在一间破旧的车库里工作 |
[02:27] | that is falling apart at the seams. | 而且这车库眼看要四分五裂了 |
[02:29] | It’s a sham! Or a mockery. | 简直不像话 或者是讽刺 |
[02:31] | A shmockery. | 不像话的讽刺 |
[02:33] | Sounds like this place is in need of some serious Ray-novations. | 听起来这地方需要雷的翻修了 |
[02:37] | He’s still here? | 他怎么还在 |
[02:38] | Luckily for you. | 算你们走运 |
[02:39] | I’m gonna fix this place up. | 我能修好这里 |
[02:41] | The least I can do for letting me live here. | 你们让我住在这里 我帮忙也是应该的 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I think I missed that vote. | 嗯 我好像没赶上那个投票呢 |
[02:44] | Well, I’m off for my morning constitutional. | 我得去做早保健了 |
[02:48] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[02:49] | What’s up? | 你们好啊 |
[02:50] | We want to get out of this dump. | 我们想离开这破地方 |
[02:52] | Well, that’s not happening. | 这不行 |
[02:53] | All my funds have gone into my rocket | 我的资金都用来买火箭 |
[02:55] | and Megan’s research. | 以及为梅根做研究了 |
[02:56] | Hit up your billionaire pal Elia for some cash. | 找你的亿万富翁好朋友埃利亚要点钱吧 |
[02:59] | That’s inappropriate. | 那不好 |
[03:01] | Okay, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[03:02] | Why don’t you guys kick in? | 不如你们凑钱吧 |
[03:05] | I’ll give up equity in the company for an influx of cash. | 我可以出售公司股份换现金 |
[03:07] | I just bought a ’43 Harley Knucklehead that’s roached. | 我刚买了一辆哈雷43款摩托 |
[03:11] | I am what you would call cash-poor. | 我现在现金不足 |
[03:13] | All my money is tied up in comic books. | 我的钱都花在漫画书上了 |
[03:15] | Two words– race and track. | 两个字 赛车 |
[03:20] | Sounds like you guys could use an influx of cash. | 听上去你们需要点现金 |
[03:24] | Who’s ready to work? | 谁准备好工作了 |
[03:26] | Organized crime members in Kazakhstan have obtained | 哈萨克斯坦有组织犯罪集团成员 |
[03:28] | a Soviet 1970s-era nuke. | 拿到了一颗苏联1970年代的核弹 |
[03:31] | They are preparing to sell it tomorrow night to the highest bidder. | 他们准备明晚卖给出价高者 |
[03:34] | Starting price– 20 million. | 起价是两千万 |
[03:36] | And none of the potential buyers are our friends. | 潜在买家都不是美国的朋友 |
[03:39] | Intel tracked the missile to an abandoned Soviet naval base on the Ishim River, | 情报查到导弹在伊希姆河上一座苏联海军基地里 |
[03:43] | containing 47 warehouses on 100 hectares. | 那里占地100公顷 有47座仓库 |
[03:47] | It’s deserted, except for the occasional security patrol, | 基地已被废弃 偶尔有人巡逻 |
[03:51] | but those guys are unarmed private contractors. | 但那都是没带枪的私人承包商 |
[03:53] | We have no idea where the missile is on this base. | 我们完全不知道导弹在基地何处 |
[03:56] | So, you want the guys in the flea-infested garage to find it. | 你们想要住在跳蚤成灾的车库里的人去找吗 |
[04:00] | That’s fine. Our fee is $5 billion. | 好 我们收费50亿 |
[04:03] | Zip it. Katherine? | 闭嘴 凯瑟琳 |
[04:04] | Well, if Scorpion can use their tech skills | 如果天蝎可以运用技术手段 |
[04:07] | to locate the building the warhead is being stored in, | 找到存放弹头的大楼 |
[04:10] | we can then send in a SEAL team | 我们就可以从吉尔吉斯斯坦 |
[04:12] | from neighboring Kyrgyzstan | 派去海豹突击队过去 |
[04:13] | to take down these sellers and disarm and confiscate this weaponry. | 干掉卖家 拆除并没收这件武器 |
[04:17] | Soviet-era buildings were constructed with lead and concrete, | 苏联时代建筑都是铅混凝土所建 |
[04:21] | so a Geiger counter or thermography | 这样盖格计数器[测辐射]或热成像仪 |
[04:23] | won’t help us find it. | 都派不上用场 |
[04:24] | Yeah, you said the, uh, missile is from the ’70s, | 你说导弹是70年代的 |
[04:26] | so we’re probably dealing with an R-400 Elbrus? | 那么可能是R400厄尔布鲁士 |
[04:30] | Very good. | 很棒 |
[04:31] | Yeah, well, I own a Russian rocket. | 我自己就有一颗俄国火箭 |
[04:33] | Anyway, the Elbrus releases an electrical hum | 总之 厄尔布鲁士导弹发出一种电子蜂鸣声 |
[04:36] | in the 40 kilohertz range. | 波段在40千赫兹内 |
[04:38] | Humans can’t hear it. | 人类听不到的 |
[04:39] | Dogs can’t hear it. | 狗狗能听到 |
[04:40] | But I could rig a sensor, like a tricked-out microphone | 我可以做个探测器 类似改造的麦克风 |
[04:43] | that could pick it up. | 探测到蜂鸣声 |
[04:44] | Won’t get the exact building, | 虽然不能找到确切的楼 |
[04:45] | but we can narrow it down to two or three. | 但可以把范围缩小到两三栋 |
[04:47] | Yeah, and then we can narrow it down from there, | 然后再往下缩小 |
[04:48] | so logic dictates that whoever’s hiding the missile | 按照逻辑来说 藏导弹的人 |
[04:51] | will have a temporary security system in place | 应该会布置了临时安保系统 |
[04:54] | until the sale is complete, | 直到交易结束 |
[04:55] | most likely on a Wi-Fi transmitter. | 他们很可能使用无线网络发射器 |
[04:57] | Well, if we build a strong Wi-Fi receiver | 如果我们建一个强大的无线网络接收器 |
[04:59] | and get it close enough to a cluster of suspected buildings, | 并足够接近有嫌疑的几栋大楼 |
[05:02] | then the bounce-back of Wi-Fi signals | 那么无线网络信号的反弹 |
[05:04] | can map out the negative space in the building like radar. | 可以像雷达那样把楼内的负空间描绘出来 |
[05:06] | And we can see a general shape of what’s in the building | 那我们就能通过笔记本上的阅读软件 |
[05:08] | via reading software on our laptops. | 知道楼内情况了 |
[05:10] | Okay, but how do we get the tech into Kazakhstan? | 好 问题是怎么把东西带进哈萨克斯坦 |
[05:13] | Even a cursory profile at customs | 海关随便一查 |
[05:15] | will show we’re government contractors. | 就会知道我们是政府工作者 |
[05:16] | You’ll go in undercover as a film crew | 你们掩藏身份 |
[05:19] | shooting behind-the-scenes DVD footage | 假装是好莱坞某影片剧组 |
[05:22] | for a Hollywood production in Kazakhstan for the tax breaks. | 为了减税优惠来哈萨克斯坦拍幕后视频 |
[05:25] | Here’s the dossiers. | 这是材料 |
[05:27] | And they contain information on the film production | 里面有影片制作的相关资料 |
[05:31] | and on your new identities. | 以及你们的新身份信息 |
[05:40] | Super Fun Guy? | 《逗比侠》 |
[05:42] | They told the message boards they were gonna be | 他们之前在留言板上声东击西 |
[05:44] | shooting in Bulgaria to throw them off! | 说要去保加利亚拍摄 |
[05:46] | But I knew the topography of Bulgaria did not match | 我就知道保加利亚的地形 |
[05:49] | Super Fun Guy’s Temple of Chuckles! | 不适合逗比侠的爆笑城堡 |
[05:51] | Wow! This is gonna be so much fun. | 太棒了 |
[05:54] | Excuse me, do you have enough coverage | 请问一下 明天下午之前 |
[05:56] | for your son until tomorrow afternoon? | 你儿子有其他人照顾吗 |
[05:58] | Because you’re gonna need to be on point on this mission. | 因为这次任务需要你在场 |
[06:00] | Your friends seem unable to be | 你的朋友们 |
[06:01] | anything other than what they are, | 似乎都挺我行我素的 |
[06:03] | and if you guys are gonna get in | 如果你们要去哈萨克斯坦 |
[06:04] | and out of Kazakhstan without be– | 还要安然无恙地归来… |
[06:05] | I’ll need to be the face of a regular, | 我需要帮助大家 |
[06:07] | normal film crew, got it. | 伪装成普通的剧组 我明白 |
[06:08] | – On it. – Setting stun gun to Tons of Fun! | -放心吧 -逗比高压电子枪准备射击 |
[06:15] | Fantastic. | 真好 |
[06:19] | Hey, I got this for you. | 我想送你这个 |
[06:21] | You can park it outside the dollhouse. | 你可以停在玩具屋外面 |
[06:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:29] | It’s nice. | 我很喜欢 |
[06:37] | I thought her dad said the best bet was to give her space. | 她爸爸不是劝你给她留点空间吗 |
[06:40] | I am. We’re just friends. | 我在留啊 我们只是朋友 |
[06:42] | You and I are just friends. | 我们也是朋友 |
[06:43] | How come I’ve never gotten a gift? | 你怎么就不送我礼物 |
[06:45] | I got you a Super Fun Guy T-shirt from that street vendor. | 我从街边自动贩卖机给你买了逗比侠T恤呢 |
[06:47] | One– it was a Chinese knockoff. | 首先 那是中国产冒牌货 |
[06:49] | Two– it said Super Joy Joy Guy. | 其次 上面写着”逗笔侠” |
[06:51] | And three– you need to let this Happy thing lie! | 最后 你不能再纠结乐乐的事了 |
[06:52] | Happy and I are just friends. | 我跟乐乐只是朋友 |
[07:00] | Megan? | 梅根 |
[07:00] | The doctors are moving my procedure up to tomorrow night. | 医生把我的手术提前到明晚了 |
[07:04] | You can still make it, right? | 你可以过来吧 |
[07:08] | So, this will really give us X-ray vision? | 这样就可以看到影像了吗 |
[07:10] | Well, in theory. | 理论上可以 |
[07:11] | You know, I set up Wi-Fi in the trailer for Ray, | 我在车上给雷装了WiFi |
[07:14] | so let’s test my hypothesis. | 来看看假设是否成立 |
[07:18] | Okay, picking up Wi-Fi bounce back. | 开始接收WiFi反馈信号 |
[07:32] | Ray, is everything all right in there? | 雷 你还好吗 |
[07:36] | Hey, broseph, what’s up? | 我在 怎么了吗 |
[07:40] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:41] | All right, I’m gonna get back to it. | 好 那我回去了 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:44] | He’s your friend. | 这二货是你朋友 |
[07:48] | Walter, may I talk to you for a moment? | 沃特 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[07:50] | I’m concerned that the, uh, the Wi-Fi receiver might be, | 我有点担心 如果海关检查太仔细 |
[07:53] | uh, detected if it’s inspected too closely by customs. | WiFi信号接收器可能会暴露 |
[07:56] | It’s about Kazakhstan. | 我想说哈萨克斯坦的事 |
[07:56] | So, maybe before we get there, | 所以我们出发之前 |
[07:57] | we can put a false shell around the interior? | 应该在外面包一层壳 |
[07:59] | Well, that’s the thing. I’m not going. | 重点来了 我不去 |
[08:04] | Um, I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[08:07] | I can’t go. | 我去不了 |
[08:09] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[08:11] | Is this about the flight? | 是因为害怕飞机吗 |
[08:12] | ‘Cause Paige will be with you. | 佩吉会陪着你的 |
[08:14] | No, I just… | 不 我… |
[08:18] | It’s a personal reason, and I cannot say. | 是个人原因 不能说 |
[08:20] | Look, I-I can provide all the software support remotely from here | 我可以远程提供你们所需的软件协助 |
[08:23] | and I will not let you down. | 绝对不会让你失望 |
[08:26] | Apart from not going with us on this case. | 但是你不跟我们一起出任务 |
[08:29] | Okay, well, have a good flight. | 对 祝你们飞得开心 |
[08:49] | This is what Homeland got for us? | 国安部就给了这么个玩意吗 |
[08:51] | It makes me miss the garage. | 我好想念我们的破车库 |
[08:52] | Eh, it could be worse. | 算了 这不算最糟的 |
[08:54] | Stop complaining. | 别抱怨了 |
[08:55] | Cabe, we’re helping pilfer | 凯布 为了人类存亡 |
[08:56] | a stolen nuclear warhead for the good of mankind. | 我们要帮忙偷回一个失窃的核弹头 |
[08:59] | All I’m asking for is a room without Legionnaire’s disease. | 而我只是想要一间没有军团病毒的房子 |
[09:02] | Okay, guys, we will not be here for long. | 行了 反正也不待很久 |
[09:04] | Okay, once we find the location of the missile, | 只要找到了导弹的位置 |
[09:06] | Cabe calls it in to the SEAL team, | 凯布马上反馈给海豹突击队 |
[09:07] | and we’re out. | 我们就可以走了 |
[09:09] | Happy, good to go? | 乐乐 准备好了吗 |
[09:10] | Yeah, I’m done. | 没问题 |
[09:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[09:12] | the world’s shortest boom mic operator. | 请看史上最矮的吊杆话筒操作员 |
[09:15] | Whoops. | 抱歉啊 |
[09:16] | Wow, you literally lowered the boom on me. | 你居然还把吊杆放下来了 |
[09:18] | Let’s get to it. | 开始吧 |
[09:19] | I’ll go with. | 我也去 |
[09:20] | The guys holding the warhead might have men patrolling | 拿着核弹头的人估计会派人巡逻 |
[09:23] | the base looking for anyone that might | 防止任何人打扰他们交易 |
[09:24] | disrupt their $20 million deal. | 影响他们赚到两千万美金 |
[09:26] | I thought you had to leave your weapon at home | 你不是已经把武器都放在家里了吗 |
[09:28] | ’cause of customs– what can you do without a gun? | 因为要过海关 没枪你能干什么 |
[09:36] | He can do that. | 身手不错 |
[09:40] | Though Super Fun Guy’s fictional domain is Guffaton, | 虽然逗比侠的故乡在古发顿 |
[09:43] | the big-screen version of his story | 但他的故事将会在哈萨克斯坦拍摄 |
[09:45] | will be filmed right here in Kazakhstan, | 最终在影院大屏幕上与大家见面 |
[09:47] | where we are behind the scenes. | 我们即将带你走进幕后 |
[09:49] | “Guffaton”? It’s Guffawtown! | “古发顿” 明明是古发镇 |
[09:50] | Sheesh, Toby, if she doesn’t know the mythology, | 托比 她要是不清楚背景知识 |
[09:52] | she’s gonna be busted for sure! | 绝对会被人拆穿 |
[09:54] | Settle down, Beavis. I don’t anyone cares | 别激动 我觉得没人会在乎 |
[09:55] | what Nerd-burg Super Dork Guy hails from. | 那个大蠢蛋的故乡在哪里 |
[09:58] | Uh, guys, we got company. | 有人来了 |
[10:01] | Uh, nothing to see here. | 这里没什么好看的 |
[10:03] | Just a fake film crew. | 只是假剧组 |
[10:05] | He’s almost gone. | 他马上就走了 |
[10:07] | Be cool. | 别露陷 |
[10:11] | All right, guys, let’s get back to it. | 行了各位 继续吧 |
[10:13] | We’ve been at it all day; we got to be getting closer. | 一整天都在搞这个 应该快成功了吧 |
[10:15] | We are getting close. | 快了 |
[10:16] | I am picking up a hum at 41.5 kilohertz. | 收到41.5千赫兹的杂音 |
[10:20] | Building 37? | 37号楼吗 |
[10:24] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[10:25] | No wireless signal from building 37, | 37号楼没有无线信号 |
[10:28] | so odds are no missile in there. | 所以这里没有导弹 |
[10:29] | You got that, Sly? | 记下来了吗 斯莱 |
[10:33] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:36] | Building 27. | 27号楼 |
[10:38] | All right, getting closer to a wireless signal. | 正在靠近一处无线信号 |
[10:42] | Looks like some small crates. | 好像是一个小型集装箱 |
[10:43] | It’s too small for a nuke, but we’re getting warmer. | 装不下核弹 不过看到希望了 |
[10:46] | Building 33. | 33号楼 |
[10:49] | Are you guys with the Super Fun Guy crew? | 你们是逗比侠剧组吗 |
[10:52] | – Yes. – Who the hell is this? | -是的 -这货是谁 |
[10:54] | Happy, if this guy makes a move, you crack him with the boom mic | 乐乐 要是他动手 你马上用吊杆话筒打他 |
[10:57] | and run right to the van. | 然后跑回车里 |
[10:58] | I’m a location scout. | 我是踩点人 |
[10:59] | It seems we’ve filmed every bit of this country, | 我们好像拍遍了全国各地 |
[11:02] | but the idiot producers want us to find something more exotic. | 但是那蠢制片人还要我们找点异国情调的拍摄点 |
[11:06] | You know what it’s like. | 你知道那种感觉 |
[11:08] | Do I. | 就是嘛 |
[11:11] | Well, I’ll see you around the set. | 片场见吧 |
[11:13] | Yeah, right. | 好啊 |
[11:15] | Take it easy. | 到时候见 |
[11:16] | We got three team members out there, | 我们在那边有三名组员 |
[11:18] | and the only one you’re concerned with is Happy. | 你只担心乐乐 |
[11:20] | Thought you guys were just friends. | 我还以为你们只是朋友呢 |
[11:23] | Sylvester told you my business. | 希尔维斯特跟你说了我的事 |
[11:25] | Judas. | 叛徒 |
[11:26] | Okay, back to building 33. | 继续看33号楼 |
[11:30] | Either that’s a missile on a flatbed truck, | 如果那不是一辆载着导弹的平板车 |
[11:32] | or they got the world’s largest banana in there. | 那只能说他们搞到了世界上最大的香蕉了 |
[11:34] | That’s not all that’s in there. Look. | 不止如此 你看 |
[11:36] | They’ve got on-site babysitters for the nuke. | 他们还时刻有专人看守 |
[11:38] | Sylvester, give me the longitude and latitude of building 33. | 希尔维斯特 告诉我33号楼的经纬度 |
[11:42] | We’re calling in the Navy SEALs. | 我们要联系海豹突击队 |
[11:43] | Roger that. That’s one rogue nuclear missile captured. | 收到 发现一枚核导弹 |
[11:48] | I hate to say it, but this one was easy. | 我也不想这么说 这任务也太容易了 |
[11:49] | We deserve easy once in a while. | 偶尔轻松一次也是好事 |
[11:51] | Copy that. | 可不是嘛 |
[11:52] | It’s a shame we can’t stay long enough to catch some filming, | 真可惜 我们不能多留一会拍点片段 |
[11:53] | get Sylvester a souvenir from set. | 给希尔维斯搞点片场的纪念品 |
[11:55] | I will never understand the allure of comic books. | 我永远不会理解漫画书的魅力 |
[11:58] | Superheroes, evil villains. | 超级英雄 邪恶反派 |
[12:00] | It’s nonsense. | 根本没逻辑 |
[12:01] | We do it all the time. | 这是我们的日常啊 |
[12:02] | We aren’t mortals who got powers from radiation exposure. | 我们不是因为辐射之类有超能力的凡人 |
[12:05] | We’re simply organisms with abnormally dense brains | 我们只不过是大脑密度极高的生物 |
[12:07] | that process glucose | 能够高速 |
[12:08] | at a rate high enough to allow for an advanced thought process. | 转化葡萄糖 使我们能处理高级思维过程 |
[12:11] | Not to mention men fighting each other | 更别提那些人都是穿着 |
[12:13] | in skin-tight latex suits and identity-concealing masks. | 紧身服和面具进行战斗的 |
[12:17] | Don’t get me started on those psychological underpinnings. | 别逼我提起那些什么心灵支柱的鬼话 |
[12:22] | Guys, it’s me. | 伙计们 是我 |
[12:25] | It’s that location scout. | 是那个踩点的 |
[12:26] | The, uh, the Kazakh police is after me. | 哈萨克的警察盯上我了 |
[12:28] | I didn’t have a permit on me and I don’t have any bribe money. | 我没有许可证 也没有钱贿赂他们 |
[12:31] | Hey, I saw your van outside. | 我看到你们的车在外面了 |
[12:33] | Guys, please. Before somebody sees me out here. | 求你们了 趁没人看到我在这里 |
[12:36] | We don’t want the authorities led here. | 我们不希望把当局引到这里来 |
[12:38] | He’s right. Let him in. | 他说得没错 让他进来 |
[12:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:44] | Those cops will take your gold fillings. | 这些警察会把你榨得干干净净 |
[12:47] | Nobody move. Or I’ll kill her. | 谁都不许动 不然我杀了她 |
[12:49] | Easy, pal. | 放松点 |
[12:50] | Pockets inside out. | 把口袋都翻出来 |
[12:51] | All of you. | 所有人 |
[12:52] | We don’t have any weapons. Just take it easy. | 我们没有武器 放松点 |
[12:54] | We’re just a film crew. | 我们只是拍电影的 |
[12:55] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[12:56] | Then why is it when you were talking into the microphone, | 那为什么你对着麦克风讲话时 |
[12:58] | nothing… nothing was registering on her laptop? | 她的电脑上 什么都没有 |
[13:02] | Because it wasn’t plugged in. | 因为根本没接上 |
[13:06] | Which means that you… are after something else. | 也就是说你们…有其他的目的 |
[13:09] | You are spies. | 你们是间谍 |
[13:11] | There must be a-a malfunction with… | 那肯定是故障… |
[13:14] | My father worked for the Soviet radio– I know sound equipment. | 我爸爸给苏联电台工作 我懂音响装置 |
[13:17] | Then-then you’ll know that… that they can malfunction. | 那你就知道…那是会出故障的 |
[13:19] | So, please, please, before you hurt innocent people, | 所以 拜托你 在伤及无辜之前 |
[13:22] | just… inspect my cameras. | 来…检查一下我的摄像机 |
[13:25] | I’m sure that you’ll find that there was a-a defect | 你就会发现有故障 |
[13:27] | that was interfering with the mic transmission. | 导致麦克风传输受到了干扰 |
[13:30] | Hold it up. Hold it up so I can see it. | 你拿着 你拿着让我看看 |
[13:33] | With pleasure. | 十分乐意 |
[13:39] | Nice tackle, boss. | 干得漂亮 老大 |
[13:43] | Four years all-county. | 蝉联四年县搏击冠军 |
[13:45] | I still got it. | 宝刀未老 |
[13:50] | How many men are inside that building guarding the missile? | 楼里有多少人看守这枚导弹 |
[13:52] | Four. No, uh, seven. | 四个 不 七个 |
[13:56] | Maybe 12– I really can’t remember. | 也许12个 我真的记不清了 |
[13:58] | Did you tell anyone about us? | 你跟谁提过我们了吗 |
[13:59] | Yup– | 有啊 |
[14:00] | Super Fun Guy. | 逗比侠 |
[14:02] | He’s not gonna tell us anything. | 他什么都不会说的 |
[14:03] | Let’s just leave before his friends start looking for him. | 我们得趁他的同伙来找他之前离开这里 |
[14:05] | We have Navy SEALs preparing to storm that building. | 我们已经让海豹突击队准备突入那幢大楼 |
[14:07] | They could be walking into a trap | 如果这个人跟他的同伙 |
[14:09] | if this guy told his buddies about suspicious Americans | 提过可疑的美国人在基地附近晃荡 |
[14:11] | moving around the base. | 那就很有可能是个陷阱 |
[14:15] | Cooper, what do you got? | 库珀 有什么发现 |
[14:18] | Copy. Understood. | 收到 懂了 |
[14:21] | All right, stick by the horn, Katherine. We might need you. | 随时待命 凯瑟琳 我们可能会需要你 |
[14:24] | I like nothing about the tenor of that phone call. | 这电话听着有种不祥的预感 |
[14:26] | Well, we don’t have to worry about the Navy SEALs | 我们不用担心海豹突击队 |
[14:28] | walking into a trap. They’ve been grounded. | 会落入陷阱了 他们的行动被取消了 |
[14:30] | Homeland picked up chatter from this guy | 国安局窃听到这家伙 |
[14:31] | telling his buddies about us. | 跟他的同伙提到了我们 |
[14:34] | He promised to check us out further and call them back | 他说要来探探底 十分钟内 |
[14:36] | within ten minutes with an update. | 会给他们回复 |
[14:38] | And then, when he didn’t, they figured he was in trouble | 如果没有回复 他们就会发现他有麻烦了 |
[14:40] | and that outside forces, namely the American government, | 也就是说外人 也就是美国政府 |
[14:43] | were aware of their imminent warhead deal. | 发现了他们即将进行的武器交易 |
[14:45] | Gets better. | 不止如此 |
[14:47] | Our arms dealer pals? | 我们的军火贩子 |
[14:49] | They used their pull with the Kazakh government. | 他们与哈萨克政府相互勾结 |
[14:51] | They’ve secured the borders and grounded flights in and out of the country, | 他们已经封锁了边境和全国进出的航班 |
[14:54] | claiming a swine flu outbreak. | 声称爆发了猪流感 |
[14:56] | So we’re stuck in a foreign country | 所以我们被困在异国 |
[14:57] | with no help and no way out. | 没有帮助 也没法离开 |
[14:59] | We seem to have a habit | 我们好像已经 |
[15:00] | of getting into situations like this, don’t we? | 习惯陷入这种境地了吧 |
[15:03] | Where is Super Fun Guy when you need him? | 我们需要逗比侠时他在哪儿呢 |
[15:18] | Can we sneak across the border? | 我们能溜过边境吗 |
[15:20] | This isn’t the U.S. And Mexico. We’d get caught. | 这里不是美国和墨西哥的边界 我们会被抓的 |
[15:23] | There is dense forest in the country’s interior. | 该国内有一片茂密的森林 |
[15:25] | Maybe you could hide out there | 也许你们能躲在那里 |
[15:26] | while Cooper sets up an extraction in a week or so. | 好让库珀花个一周准备好引渡事宜 |
[15:29] | Maybe wait for things to calm down a bit? | 也许等事态平息一些 |
[15:31] | Hey, chief, where would one find a plunger? | 老大 哪里有皮搋子 |
[15:33] | – Not now. – Roger that. | -现在没空 -收到 |
[15:34] | We’re not running, we’re not hiding. | 我们不跑 我们也不躲 |
[15:35] | And even if we could get out of here, | 就算我们能离开这里 |
[15:37] | that nuke sale would till go through, | 核武器交易还是会继续 |
[15:39] | and the buyer ain’t gonna be a decorator buying an accent piece. | 买家可不是买来放家里做装饰用的 |
[15:42] | We might want to get out of here, | 我们也许想离开这里 |
[15:44] | but that missile– we’re gonna see it again, guaranteed, | 但我保证 等到这个导弹被投放到亚特兰大 |
[15:46] | when it hits Atlanta, Chicago or L.A. | 芝加哥或洛杉矶时就完了 |
[15:48] | Okay, okay, so, problem solving 101: what is our goal? | 好吧 解决问题的基础 我们的目标是什么 |
[15:52] | We need to get to the nuke. | 我们得拿到核武器 |
[15:53] | Right, okay, and what’s our obstacle? | 好 那我们的阻碍是什么 |
[15:54] | Guaranteed death from Eastern Bloc mobsters. | 肯定会被这些东方暴徒打死 |
[15:56] | So we can’t get into that building. Kind of a roadblock. | 所以我们没法进入那幢楼 这条路不通 |
[15:59] | Not if we don’t want to go in that building. | 除非我们不需要进到楼里 |
[16:01] | But we could go under it. Look at this. | 但是我们可以从下面进去 你看 |
[16:03] | Here are the guards. Here’s the missile, | 这是守卫 这是导弹 |
[16:06] | and look at this convex circle on the floor here. | 你们来看地板上的这个圆洞 |
[16:09] | Is that a defect in the concrete? | 这是建造时的疏忽吗 |
[16:11] | Or a metal hatch. Kazakhstan has bad winters. | 或者是金属仓 哈萨克冬天很冷 |
[16:13] | U.S. colleges have underground tunnels | 美国的大学都有地下通道 |
[16:15] | so students don’t have to walk for miles in the snow. | 这样学生们就不用在雪地里趟几里雪了 |
[16:17] | Why not this place? | 这里也一样有 |
[16:18] | I’m in the schematics of the base. | 我在看基地的图解 |
[16:20] | Happy was right. | 乐乐说得对 |
[16:21] | There are multiple steam tunnels crisscrossing between the buildings. | 这里有许多蒸汽通道在楼与楼间交错纵横 |
[16:23] | If you can make it to building 28, | 假如你们能到28号楼 |
[16:25] | there’s a tunnel that runs 50 yards to the hatch | 那里有45米的通道直通出入口 |
[16:27] | that Happy spotted in the missile warehouse. | 就是之前乐乐看到的那个导弹仓库的出入口 |
[16:29] | Okay, okay. So, back to problem solving 101. | 好吧好吧 回到解决问题的基础 |
[16:32] | Once we’re in, how do we disable | 一旦我们进去了 要怎么拆掉 |
[16:35] | a Soviet-era nuclear warhead resting on a flatbed truck | 一个放在平板拖车上的苏联时期的核弹头 |
[16:38] | with armed guards in the next room? | 更别说旁边屋子里还有几个武装守卫 |
[16:40] | Delicately. | 小心翼翼地拆 |
[16:41] | I could rewire it, | 我可以给核弹头重新布线 |
[16:42] | but that just slows the bad guys | 但那样只能拖慢坏人的速度 |
[16:43] | until they find someone to fix it after we’re gone. | 他们在我们走了后就能找人把它修好 |
[16:45] | What if we just leave it where it is and neutralize it? | 那我们能不能在原地把它中和了呢 |
[16:47] | Neutralize enriched uranium? | 中和浓缩铀吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah, if you submerge uranium for two minutes in nitric acid, | 没错 假如把铀浸入硝酸两分钟 |
[16:52] | it will lose efficacy. | 铀就会失效了 |
[16:53] | They’d be selling a dud. | 他们就只能卖哑弹了 |
[16:54] | Okay, cool, we’ll just run down to the corner store, | 好吧 没问题 我们就找个街角商店 |
[16:56] | pick up some peanut brittle and nitric acid. | 买些花生脆饼和硝酸好了 |
[16:58] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[16:59] | But you can get nitric acid from a munitions factory. | 但是你们可以从兵工厂里搞到硝酸 |
[17:02] | It’s a main component in gunpowder. | 那是火药的主要成分 |
[17:06] | Just did a quick search | 刚刚迅速搜了一下 |
[17:06] | and there is a munitions plant 12 miles from your location. | 离你们位置19千米有个军工厂 |
[17:10] | Okay, great work. | 好的 干得漂亮 |
[17:11] | Now text the address and then hack the Ministry of Defense | 把地址发给我们然后黑进国防部 |
[17:13] | to get the specs of that plant. | 把那个工厂的详细情况找出来 |
[17:15] | Okay, I just sent the address. | 好的 我刚刚把地址发过去了 |
[17:17] | And I will get you those specs in a bit. | 然后我等会儿就给你们找详细描述 |
[17:19] | Uh, no, I-I need it now, pal. | 不啊 我现在就需要啊 兄弟 |
[17:21] | You will get them before you arrive. | 在你们到达前你们一定能拿到 |
[17:23] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[17:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:29] | Hey. I’m just checking in | 我就是问下情况 |
[17:31] | because I know you’re going to prep soon. | 因为我知道你马上就要开始术前准备了 |
[17:34] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[17:35] | And I know what it’s like to be scared better than anybody else. | 我比其他人都了解害怕的滋味 |
[17:37] | But tonight you’re gonna wake up in recovery, | 但是今晚你会以痊愈的状态醒来 |
[17:40] | 100% fine, | 百分百没事了 |
[17:41] | and I will be there to tell you so. | 而我会在场告诉你这个好消息 |
[17:43] | Sylvester, | 希尔维斯特 |
[17:45] | I really do love you. | 我真的好爱你 |
[17:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:50] | I’ll see you tonight. | 我们今晚见 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry to hear your friend is sick. | 很抱歉听到你朋友病了 |
[17:58] | Seriously? We have to put a bell on you. | 你不会吧 我们得在你身上拴个铃铛 |
[18:01] | I know how you feel. | 我了解你的感受 |
[18:03] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不了解 |
[18:03] | You feel powerless, | 你觉得很无力 |
[18:04] | because you can’t do anything to make her situation better. | 因为你没有任何办法能改善她的状况 |
[18:06] | Right? | 是不是 |
[18:08] | You are ill-informed. | 你只是一知半解 |
[18:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 容我失陪 |
[18:11] | I have to hack into the Kazakhstan Ministry of Defense. | 我得黑进哈萨克斯坦国防部 |
[18:13] | Bro, I’ve lived in a Gremlin for two years. | 伙计 我在车里住了两年 |
[18:15] | I know about feeling powerless. | 我知道什么是无力感 |
[18:18] | But it doesn’t last forever. | 但是不会一直这样的 |
[18:19] | Opportunities to be strong present themselves every day. | 变强的机会每天都会出现 |
[18:23] | Like thunderstorms. | 就和雷阵雨一样 |
[18:25] | Thunderstorms don’t present themselves every day. | 雷阵雨才不会每天都出现呢 |
[18:28] | Now who’s ill-informed? | 现在谁才是一知半解的那个 |
[18:34] | Security inside each main entrance. | 每个主要入口都有保安 |
[18:36] | Patrol car looping the grounds. | 巡逻车一直围着场地转 |
[18:38] | Everything’s watched. | 一切都在看守之下 |
[18:40] | Don’t think we can tell ’em we’re a film crew | 别想着我们可以告诉他们我们是一个电影剧组 |
[18:41] | doing a piece on nitric acid. | 在拍和硝酸相关的电影 |
[18:44] | Nobody’s watching those domes. | 没人看守那些球顶 |
[18:46] | Who the hell would want to break into a water tower? | 谁会想闯进一个水塔啊 |
[18:48] | Actually, they’re filled with sand, | 实际上 那里面装的是沙子 |
[18:50] | because nothing is more dangerous than a chemical fire in a munitions factory. | 因为没什么比军工厂里的化学火灾更危险了 |
[18:53] | Now, in a fire, | 在火灾中 |
[18:54] | those dozen tanks around the building | 围着楼的那几个沙罐 |
[18:56] | launch sand through those pipes right inside to suffocate the flames. | 会通过那些管道将沙子倒进来灭火 |
[19:00] | I stand corrected. | 我改正观点 |
[19:01] | Who the hell would want to break into a sand tower? | 谁会想闯进一个沙塔啊 |
[19:02] | We would. | 我们 |
[19:04] | Now, I’d hack the building’s server, | 现在 我要黑进大楼的服务器 |
[19:05] | set off the fire alarm. | 开启火灾警报 |
[19:06] | The deluge system kicks in, sending sand– | 灭火系统生效 把沙子 |
[19:08] | and one of us– | 以及我们中的一个 |
[19:10] | flying into the chemical storage room. | 送进化学物品储藏室 |
[19:12] | Right to the nitric acid. | 正好到了硝酸前 |
[19:14] | According to the plans Sly sent, | 根据希尔发过来的平面图 |
[19:16] | we’d go through the east tower. | 我们要穿过东塔 |
[19:18] | Workers will think there’s a munitions fire. | 工人们会觉得军工厂起火了 |
[19:20] | They’ll be running out of there like Jesse Owens. | 他们会跑得跟杰西·欧文斯[短跑健将]似的 |
[19:22] | And whoever’s inside can slip out in the chaos. | 不管是谁进去都能趁乱逃脱 |
[19:24] | Speaking of which, who will be inside? | 说到这个 谁进去呢 |
[19:25] | Well, nitric acid is dangerous, so it’s always stored | 硝酸很危险 所以总是被储藏在 |
[19:28] | in an airtight, locked safety cabinet. | 一个密封的 锁住的保险柜里 |
[19:30] | We’ll need someone to get in, pick the lock | 我们需要一个人进去 把锁撬开 |
[19:32] | and then get out in seconds. | 然后几秒内出来 |
[19:38] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[19:45] | I’m hacking the fire alarm. | 我正在黑火灾警报 |
[19:48] | Unlocked. | 解锁了 |
[20:05] | I’m dropping into the hatch now. | 我要跳到入口了 |
[20:08] | How’s it looking in there? | 里面看起来什么样子的 |
[20:13] | Sandy. | 沙沙的 |
[20:14] | Happy, I’m about to set off the fire alarm. | 乐乐 我准备要启动火灾警报了 |
[20:16] | Now, on my go, inhale deep, | 现在 听我指令 深吸一口气 |
[20:18] | ’cause you’re gonna be buried alive for about 20 seconds. | 因为你要被活埋20秒 |
[20:20] | Oh, sounds lovely. | 听起来真棒 |
[20:23] | Okay, go. | 好了 走 |
[20:38] | Uh, not good. | 不妙 |
[20:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:41] | My leg is stuck and I am hanging upside down. | 我的腿被卡住了 现在正倒吊着 |
[20:47] | You better hustle, kid. | 你最好快点 丫头 |
[20:48] | If the firefighters get there before you get out, | 假如消防员在你出来前就进去了 |
[20:50] | it’s over. | 那就完了 |
[20:58] | Okay. I hate to complain, | 好吧 我讨厌抱怨 |
[21:00] | but I’m getting a little dizzy here. | 但我开始有点头晕了 |
[21:04] | Oh, my axilla. | 我的腋窝 |
[21:08] | What you up to, just hanging around? | 你要干啥呀 四处挂挂吗 |
[21:10] | Really? | 你不会吧 |
[21:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:24] | Okay, what are you thinking, | 行了 你在想什么呢 |
[21:25] | candy’s gonna come out of me? | 从我身上敲出糖来吗 |
[21:27] | I can’t reach. | 我够不到 |
[21:29] | Quit screwing around! | 别再瞎搞了 |
[21:30] | Firefighters will be there in minutes! | 消防员马上就到了 |
[21:32] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[21:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:35] | I am taking my pants off. | 我在脱裤子 |
[21:37] | Dear Diary, it finally happened. | 亲爱的日记啊 这事终于发生了 |
[21:38] | Okay, look out. | 好了 当心 |
[21:45] | Just friends. | 只是朋友而已 |
[21:46] | Guys, hurry up. Clock’s ticking. | 伙计们 赶紧的 时间不多了 |
[21:53] | The lock’s a joke. | 这锁就是个笑话 |
[21:53] | I’ll been in in a sec. | 我一秒就能打开 |
[21:57] | Open. | 打开了 |
[21:59] | Okay, help me pull. | 好了 帮我一起拉 |
[22:03] | Got it! | 就是它 |
[22:03] | As much as I hate saying this, you need to put this on. | 虽然我不想说 不过你得穿上这个 |
[22:14] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[22:19] | I can’t believe that worked. | 竟然成功了 |
[22:20] | I can’t believe I left my pants in there. | 我竟然把自己的裤子留那儿了 |
[22:22] | I’m so glad I brought extra clothes. | 真庆幸自己带了备用衣物 |
[22:23] | You did? | 是吗 |
[22:24] | Don’t sound so disappointed. | 语气别这么失望嘛 |
[22:26] | It’s creepy. | 真瘆人 |
[22:27] | Okay, all we have to do now | 现在我们只要 |
[22:28] | is take the underground tunnel to the nuclear warhead, | 走地下通道找到核弹头 |
[22:30] | compromise the uranium, and then get out of here. | 分解铀 然后离开这 |
[22:32] | All right, so we have a shot. | 好 那我们还有机会 |
[22:36] | We have no shot. | 我们没机会 |
[22:40] | All those people– | 有那么多人 |
[22:41] | there’s no way we get in there and into the tunnel | 我们不可能顺利进入通道 |
[22:42] | without getting caught. | 还不被抓住 |
[22:43] | Sly, are you sure there’s | 希尔 你确定 |
[22:44] | no other tunnels leading to the missile warehouse? | 没有通往导弹仓库的其他隧道吗 |
[22:47] | No, just Building 28. Why? | 没有 只有28号楼 怎么了 |
[22:49] | Nerds beat us to it. | 呆瓜领先我们了 |
[22:55] | That’s the Super Fun Guy movie. | 那是在拍逗比侠电影 |
[22:57] | No. That is our one shot | 不 那是我们唯一 |
[22:59] | at getting to the warhead going up in smoke. | 接近核弹头的机会就此破灭的画面 |
[23:06] | I can’t believe it. We’ve stopped falling planes, | 真不敢相信 我们挽救了即将坠毁的飞机 |
[23:09] | crashing satellites, escaped from Cuba, | 即将相撞的卫星 从古巴成功逃脱 |
[23:11] | but we’re finally bested by a Hollywood film crew? | 却被一个好莱坞的电影摄制组打败了 |
[23:14] | Let’s just blow past these artsy-fartsy punks. | 我们就直接穿过那些装模作样的蠢蛋们 |
[23:16] | There’s security. | 有保安 |
[23:17] | They catch us, call the cops, we’re nailed with fake I.D.’s. | 他们会抓住我们 报警 说我们伪造身份 |
[23:19] | Say good-bye to America for the next ten years. | 我们十年内都回不了美国了 |
[23:21] | I’m more concerned about the psychos with the missile. | 我更关心那些持有导弹的疯子 |
[23:24] | They’re on high alert. They smell something fishy, | 他们处于高度戒备状态 一有风吹草动 |
[23:26] | gunplay breaks out | 就会引发枪战 |
[23:27] | and some of those film crew civilians get hurt. | 那些摄制组的平民们就会受伤 |
[23:29] | Um, guys, I just saw a bunch of extras dressed | 伙计们 我刚看见一伙打扮成 |
[23:31] | as Super Fun Guy and his Krazy Krew, | 逗比侠和疯小子的临时演员 |
[23:33] | which means they must be shooting his epic battle | 所以说他们肯定是在拍和火箭奇侠的 |
[23:36] | versus the Imposter Roster. | 经典对决 |
[23:37] | Great. Go to NeverKissedAGirl.com | 太好了 去注孤生网 |
[23:39] | and tell them all about it. | 跟他们讲去吧 |
[23:40] | No, I-I am trying to make a point. | 不 我是想说 |
[23:42] | There are all those people out there, in disguises, | 那里有那么多穿戏服的人 |
[23:46] | walking freely about the building we’re trying to access. | 可以自由出入我们想去的地方 |
[23:48] | Okay, I pick up what you’re laying down, | 好 我明白你的意思了 |
[23:50] | but how do we get the costumes? | 但我们去哪弄服装呢 |
[23:54] | Leave that to me. | 包我身上 |
[23:56] | I am looking at the invoice right now! | 我正在看发票 |
[23:59] | Those props were supposed to be here last night! | 道具昨晚就该到了 |
[24:01] | So if they’re not in my hands by tonight, | 如果今晚我还拿不到 |
[24:03] | one of us is gonna be looking for a job, | 我们中有人就得去别处高就了 |
[24:04] | and it ain’t gonna be me. | 那人可不会是我 |
[24:06] | All right, Sylvester. | 好了 希尔维斯特 |
[24:06] | I’m right by the wardrobe trailer. Tell me what to get. | 我到戏服拖车这里了 告诉我该拿什么 |
[24:09] | Okay. Super Fun Guy, of course. | 好 逗比侠的是肯定要拿了 |
[24:11] | And then you need two female costumes. | 你还需要两套女性戏服 |
[24:12] | So Patty Prankenstein and Zany Zoe. | 就拿帕蒂·弗兰肯斯坦和呆瓜佐伊的 |
[24:15] | Don’t need a backstory, Poindexter. Just give me colors. | 别给我讲背景 机灵鬼 直接告诉我颜色 |
[24:18] | Teal, orange, red, blue, green. | 青色 橘色 红色 蓝色 绿色 |
[24:29] | How’s it going, guys? | 怎么样了 伙计们 |
[24:41] | I’m starting to think we should just let ’em have the nuke. | 我觉得还不如让他们留着核弹呢 |
[24:44] | Oh, wow, you look great! | 你的样子太赞了 |
[24:46] | With great responsibility comes a great wedgie. | 天将降大任于斯人也 必将使其穿女鞋 |
[24:52] | This is just wrong. | 这太不对劲了 |
[24:54] | I know. Whimsical Boy wasn’t even a part of the Krazy Krew | 我知道 在神话纪年的第五年前 |
[24:56] | until year five of the mythology. | 古怪仔都不是怪小子的一员 |
[25:00] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[25:02] | Just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[25:04] | I don’t know how the actors move in these things. | 真不知道演员们穿着这行头怎么移动 |
[25:11] | I want Homeland to double our fee. | 希望国土安全部给我们双倍报酬 |
[25:14] | I feel absurd. I don’t like feeling absurd. | 太蠢了 我不喜欢蠢的感觉 |
[25:17] | I can’t believe I’m not there with you. | 我竟然没加入你们 |
[25:19] | I can’t believe I got caught by you people. | 我竟然被你们这种人抓住了 |
[25:59] | Okay. The R-400 warhead panel is sealed with 129 screws. | 好 R-400弹头仪表由129个螺丝密封 |
[26:04] | Now, Happy will be busy with the door, | 现在 乐乐会处理门的问题 |
[26:06] | which leaves 43 screws each for me, Paige and Cabe. | 佩吉 凯布 我们每人得搞定43个螺丝 |
[26:10] | Toby, you’ll hold on to all of them… | 托比 你来拿着所有螺丝 |
[26:14] | until we’re ready to put the panel back on. | 直到我们把仪表板安回去 |
[26:16] | Six rotations per screw maximum should take 4.5 seconds, tops. | 每个螺丝最多旋6次 最多耗时4.5秒 |
[26:21] | That’s 2.325 minutes for each of you. | 每人要耗时2.325分钟 |
[26:23] | Plus four minutes to submerge the uranium in acid, | 再加上把铀浸到酸里所需的4分钟 |
[26:26] | and we should be in and out in just over seven minutes. | 我们7分钟左右就能下去再上来了 |
[26:28] | Done. Let’s go. | 好 行动吧 |
[26:29] | I’ll go first. Make sure it’s safe. | 我先下去 确保安全 |
[26:32] | And then I go down a ladder in this skirt? | 然后我穿这条短裙下梯子吗 |
[26:37] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[26:39] | Guys, you should be okay to enter the missile warehouse. | 伙计们 你们应该可以进入弹头仓库 |
[26:42] | I’m focused in on them. | 我正盯着他们 |
[26:44] | I can see the guards now. | 我现在能看到守卫 |
[26:47] | The image is a little clearer, | 图像更清晰些了 |
[26:48] | and it’s clearly four men playing cards. | 能清楚看见四个人在打扑克呢 |
[26:51] | It appears they are playing hearts. | 他们在打红心 |
[26:52] | I repeat, they are playing hearts. | 重复一遍 他们在打红心 |
[26:55] | Sylvester, it’s pitch-black down here. How much farther? | 希尔维斯特 下面一片漆黑 还有多远 |
[26:57] | In 20 feet, there’s a ladder that you can climb to the hatch. | 还有6米左右 那里有可以爬到舱口的梯子 |
[27:29] | Happy, be careful. | 乐乐 小心 |
[27:30] | One of the guards is walking towards the door. | 一个守卫正向门走来 |
[27:35] | – It’s just a refrigerator. – Refrigerator. | -是个冰箱而已 -是冰箱 |
[27:36] | We’re okay.That’s a refrigerator. | 我们没事 那是个冰箱 |
[27:38] | We’re good.It’s cool. | 我们没事 太好了 |
[27:43] | Okay, okay. The acid, acid. | 好 好 酸 酸 |
[27:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:19] | Can’t we just fast-forward and add the second piece of uranium? | 我们不能加快速度把第二片铀加进去吗 |
[28:22] | We can kill two birds with one stone. | 这样就能一石二鸟 |
[28:24] | Well, if the two half spheres come into contact, | 如果两个半球相遇 |
[28:26] | they could reach critical mass and set off a nuclear blast. | 可能到达临界点 引发核爆 |
[28:29] | Separate it is. | 那就分开放吧 |
[28:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:37] | Shut it. | 别出声 |
[28:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:40] | It’s just too funny. | 真是太搞笑了 |
[28:41] | Walter’s in a superhero costume exposing himself to radiation. | 沃特穿着超级英雄的戏服 置身于辐射中 |
[28:46] | Okay, it’s not the time to get into character, Giggler. | 现在不是入戏的时候 傻笑侠 |
[28:50] | You lost your pants. | 你裤子丢了 |
[28:51] | Toby, Toby, take a deep breath. | 托比 托比 深呼吸 |
[28:53] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[28:54] | Don’t, don’t, don’t. | 别 别 别 |
[28:55] | The iron screws fell into the nitric acid to create nitric oxide. | 铁质螺丝与硝酸反应会形成一氧化氮 |
[28:58] | It’s laughing gas. | 即笑气 |
[28:59] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:01] | Your hero name should be Super-ego! | 你的英雄名字应该是自大鬼 |
[29:07] | Guys? They heard! | 伙计们 他们听见了 |
[29:09] | Hurry up and neutralize the rest of the uranium. | 赶紧销毁剩下的铀 |
[29:16] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[29:17] | Guys, they’re cutting through the tape. | 伙计们 他们在切断胶带 |
[29:21] | Take cover! | 躲起来 |
[29:39] | Seriously outmanned! Get us out of here! | 对方人太多了 我们赶紧出去 |
[29:48] | What happens if one of the bullets hits the missile? | 如果子弹打到导弹会怎么样 |
[29:50] | Nothing. But if it hits the uranium spheres, | 不会怎么样 但如果它撞上铀球 |
[29:52] | it’s a nuclear reaction! | 就会发生核反应 |
[29:54] | Are you kidding me?! | 你在逗我吗 |
[29:56] | Are you kidding me?! Happy! | 你在开玩笑吗 乐乐 |
[29:59] | Okay! Hold on to your supersuits! | 好了 穿好你们的超级英雄服装 |
[30:30] | Okay. Just need to dissolve the other half of the core, | 好了 只要溶解堆芯的另一半 |
[30:33] | and then the missile is useless. | 导弹就没用了 |
[30:39] | Careful! | 小心 |
[30:42] | We need evac, stat! | 我们需要直升机 |
[30:44] | We’ve got hostiles on our tail and the nuke in our possession! | 我们被追击 核武器已经拿到手了 |
[30:48] | Homeland can’t direct a chopper. | 国土安全部不能指派直升机 |
[30:49] | We’re not supposed to be there! | 我们根本不应该去那里 |
[30:51] | So that’s it? You’re just gonna leave us high and dry?! | 就这样吗 你就这样留我们孤立无援吗 |
[30:54] | No, no, no. Homeland can’t help you. | 不不不 国土安全部不能帮你 |
[30:57] | But if an international organization of 28 nations | 但如果28个国家组成的国际组织 |
[31:00] | had proof that a humanitarian mission | 能够证明这是保护平民 |
[31:03] | that was safeguarding civilians from a nuke was in jeopardy, | 不受核武器威胁的人道主义任务 |
[31:06] | different story! | 情况就完全不一样了 |
[31:08] | Okay! I follow! | 好 明白了 |
[31:12] | Sly, I need you | 希尔 我需要你 |
[31:13] | to get to NATO and tell ’em we need an extraction! | 去联系北约 告诉他们我们需要救援 |
[31:16] | But I’ve only ever driven once, as you know. | 但我只开过一次车 你知道的 |
[31:19] | No buts! I need you to get a photograph to NATO! | 不要说但是 你把这张照片给北约组织 |
[31:26] | Oh, boy, this is not good. | 天呐 这可不妙 |
[31:36] | Cabe? Cabe? Cabe?! | 凯布 凯布 凯布 |
[31:39] | I just looked up the address to the NATO office. Now get on! | 我刚搜到一个北约办公室地址 快上车 |
[31:42] | What, on-on Happy’s organ-donation machine?! | 坐上乐乐的这辆寻死机器吗 |
[31:45] | You want to stop feeling powerless? | 你想不再有无力感吗 |
[31:47] | You want to be a hero like your pals are being right now? | 你想像你的队友们现在一样成为英雄吗 |
[31:49] | Then this is your moment, big fella. | 那么你的时刻到了 小伙子 |
[31:50] | Seize it like a superhero would. | 像超级英雄一样抓住这机会 |
[32:01] | Get the lead out, Hap. | 赶紧 乐乐 |
[32:02] | This thing only has so much in her. | 这玩意儿就这点马力 |
[32:06] | I can’t hold them off forever! | 我没法一直拖住他们 |
[32:07] | Almost there! | 快好了 |
[32:09] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[32:14] | Ow, my face! | 我的脸 |
[32:16] | Nice shot! | 干得好 |
[32:17] | Yeah, but now we don’t have any acid, | 但现在我们没有酸了 |
[32:19] | so we can’t dissolve the uranium. | 所以不能溶解铀了 |
[32:21] | And those guys will be catching up to us soon enough. | 他们马上就能要追上我们了 |
[32:23] | Okay, what’s our plan B? | 我们的后备计划是什么 |
[32:24] | There’s only one option. | 我们只有一个选择了 |
[32:26] | Toby, get online and search for | 托比 上网搜索 |
[32:28] | Kazakhstan’s precious mineral history. | 哈萨克斯坦的珍贵矿物历史 |
[32:32] | I’m on it, pal. | 我这就搜 |
[32:33] | But I don’t like where you’re going with this. | 但我不喜欢你的这个计划 |
[32:39] | I thought you said disarming the nuke | 我以为你说解除这个核弹 |
[32:41] | was a delay tactic, not a solution. | 只是拖延时间 不是解决的办法 |
[32:44] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我没有在解除核武器 |
[32:46] | I’m arming it. | 我在激活它 |
[32:51] | My name is Sylvester Dodd. | 我叫希尔维斯特·多德 |
[32:52] | I work with Agent Cabe Gallo, | 我跟凯布·格洛探员合作 |
[32:53] | badge number 2835. | 他的徽章编号是2835 |
[32:54] | I’m requesting an immediate extraction | 我请求对位于哈萨克斯坦的 |
[32:56] | from a humanitarian mission in Kazakhstan, | 一项人道使命派遣援助 |
[32:58] | where they are there protecting civilians | 他们正在那里保护平民 |
[33:00] | from illegal nuclear weapons. | 不受非法核武器的威胁 |
[33:04] | We’re the National Association of Theater Owners. | 我们是国家剧院业主协会 |
[33:07] | You want the NATO on Pico. | 你想找的应该是北约组织[缩写相同] |
[33:10] | That’s my bad. | 我的错 |
[33:23] | No choppers. | 没有直升机 |
[33:25] | Come on, Sly, don’t let us down. | 拜托 希尔 不要让我们失望 |
[33:27] | You know, Walter, when I was ten, | 知道吗 沃特 我十岁时 |
[33:28] | I got suspended for setting an M-80 off in a toilet. | 因为在厕所引爆M-80型爆竹被休学 |
[33:31] | This is worse. | 这比当时更糟 |
[33:32] | There are no other options. | 没有其他办法了 |
[33:33] | There are no civilians for miles. | 附近几英里内都没有居民 |
[33:35] | And the mine’s been shut for years | 这个矿由于土地被污染 |
[33:36] | because the land’s already toxic. | 已经关闭多年了 |
[33:38] | Toxic, not blown up. | 污染跟炸飞是有区别的 |
[33:40] | The entry shaft goes down 13 miles | 设置入射角向下42度 |
[33:41] | at a 42-degree angle. | 会往前推进20千米 |
[33:43] | Now, the U.S. detonated nukes | 美国在内华达州的 |
[33:46] | just a few hundred feet | 核弹引爆点仅仅在 |
[33:48] | under Nevada’s soil. | 地下几百米的地方 |
[33:50] | Yes, Nevada. Doing this here? | 对 那是内华达州 这儿不一样 |
[33:51] | Kind of an act of war. | 都可以算是宣战了吧 |
[33:52] | We let this fall into the wrong hands, | 如果我们让它落入坏人手中 |
[33:54] | it’ll be far worse than eviscerating | 可就比在报废的矿内引爆 |
[33:56] | an already condemned mine. | 严重多了 |
[33:58] | Son, I got all the faith in the world in you. | 孩子 我非常信任你 |
[34:00] | But if we fire this off and the choppers don’t come for us, | 但如果我们引爆它 却没有直升机来接我们 |
[34:02] | we’re captured, we’re labeled terrorists, | 我们就会被抓住 被说成是恐怖分子 |
[34:04] | and then it’s lights out. | 我们就死定了 |
[34:05] | If there’s an abnormal configuration in this old mine, | 如果这个旧矿里有非常规结构 |
[34:08] | the blast could mushroom-cloud right under us. | 爆炸引起的蘑菇云可能就在我们脚下升起 |
[34:10] | We’d all be cooked. | 我们就被烤熟了 |
[34:12] | Are you certain about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[34:14] | No, it’s effectively an experiment. | 不确定 这实际上是个实验 |
[34:16] | And experiments have uncertainties. | 实验都是有不确定性的 |
[34:18] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[34:19] | What I am certain of are my abilities. | 我能相信的只有我的能力 |
[34:25] | Maybe it’s the outfit, but I’m with Walter. | 可能是穿了这身衣服的缘故 我支持沃特 |
[34:26] | Okay, our friends are back. | 追我们的朋友们来了 |
[34:31] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[34:32] | Happy, raise the flatbed to a 21-degree angle. | 乐乐 把货板升起到21度 |
[34:35] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[34:45] | Guys, get down! | 大家卧倒 |
[34:54] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[34:55] | It’s gone. | 它没了 |
[34:56] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[35:00] | You just cost me $20 million. | 你刚刚让我损失了两千万 |
[35:03] | Now you all die. | 你们都要去死了 |
[35:14] | Any ideas, Walt? | 有什么想法吗 沃特 |
[35:15] | I don’t want to die in this outfit. | 我不想穿着这身衣服死 |
[35:17] | Listen, these guys are just hired guns. | 听着 这些人只是被雇来的 |
[35:19] | They follow my orders. | 他们听我指挥 |
[35:20] | They had nothing to do with this. | 他们与此事无关 |
[35:27] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你就不会那样做 |
[35:32] | Looks like the Giggler delivered the punch line. | 傻笑侠打出了笑点拳 |
[35:35] | Did you just KO that guy? | 你刚刚击倒他了吗 |
[35:37] | It must be the uranium. | 一定是因为铀辐射 |
[35:40] | Oh, that-that works. | 成功了 |
[35:45] | Sylvester did it. | 希尔维斯特做到了 |
[35:56] | I can’t believe how awesome we must look right now. | 我不敢相信我们现在看起来有多棒 |
[36:13] | You made it. | 你赶来了 |
[36:14] | Of course I did. I promised. | 当然了 我答应过你 |
[36:18] | You brought a friend? | 你带了一位朋友 |
[36:21] | And a motorcycle helmet? | 还戴了摩托车头盔吗 |
[36:24] | Wild day? | 今天很疯狂吗 |
[36:25] | Not really. | 一般般 |
[36:26] | The hardest thing I had to do was visit a bureaucrat’s office. | 最难的是找机构办公室 |
[36:29] | Did you know there are two NATOs? | 你知道有两个组织的缩写都是NATO吗 |
[36:32] | I don’t know about you guys, | 不知道你们怎么样 |
[36:33] | but I’m ready to catch some Z’s. | 但我已经准备睡会觉了 |
[36:35] | I’m so tired, I couldn’t catch anything. | 我太累了 什么都不想做了 |
[36:37] | How’s your hand? | 你的手怎么样 |
[36:39] | Sore. | 酸 |
[36:41] | Well, that’s the difference between gloves and no gloves. | 这就是戴手套与不戴手套的差别 |
[36:45] | Got to say, I was impressed with your right. | 我要说 你的右拳让我大吃一惊 |
[36:46] | You turned your hips. | 你转动了臀部 |
[36:48] | I have a decent teacher. | 我有一位很好的老师 |
[36:49] | You still interested in getting in the ring? | 你还想打比赛吗 |
[36:51] | No clue why, but yeah, I am. | 虽然不清楚原因 但是我想 |
[36:54] | Grab your gear and meet me out front in five minutes. | 拿上装备 五分钟后去前门找我 |
[36:56] | I’m taking you into Monty’s Gym. | 我带你去蒙蒂健身房 |
[36:57] | You got to start sparring. | 你得练练轻拳出击 |
[37:00] | And, uh, thanks for saving my ass out there today. | 谢谢你今天救了我 |
[37:04] | Cabe, are we becoming friends? | 凯布 我们快成小伙伴了吧 |
[37:07] | Now you ruined it. | 气氛杀手 |
[37:10] | Where the hell’s my bike? | 我的车去哪儿了 |
[37:11] | Come to think of it, where’s Sylvester? | 这倒提醒我了 希尔维斯特哪儿去了 |
[37:20] | No one rides my rides. | 不许骑我的车 |
[37:21] | It’s all right. | 没关系啦 |
[37:22] | I needed a ride to order the helicopter, | 我需要搭车去叫直升机 |
[37:24] | and Ray got me there. | 雷送我去的 |
[37:25] | Just getting back now? | 现在才回来 |
[37:27] | All night bowling. | 打了一晚上保龄球 |
[37:28] | Won every frame. | 次次都赢 |
[37:29] | That’s incredible, Sylvester. | 真不可思议 希尔维斯特 |
[37:31] | You got on a motorcycle. | 你居然敢上摩托车 |
[37:33] | I told you I’d get the job done. | 我说过我会完成任务 |
[37:35] | Yeah, you did, at… at that. | 是啊 你说过 |
[37:37] | Speaking of getting the job done, Wally, | 说到完成任务 小沃 |
[37:39] | I fixed everything in here. | 我把这儿的东西都修好了 |
[37:41] | Patched all the walls, repaired all the pipe fittings, | 补墙 修管道 |
[37:43] | so no more leakage. | 不会再漏水了 |
[37:45] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:46] | What? | 哪个 |
[37:47] | That. | 哪个 |
[37:48] | Nothing, just… a T-shirt. | 没什么 就是件T恤 |
[37:50] | You are not part of Scorpion. | 你才不是天蝎一员呢 |
[37:52] | But I live here. | 可我住这儿啊 |
[37:53] | So does a possum in the rafters. | 房椽上那只负鼠也住这儿 |
[37:56] | Well, I did kind of help you guys, | 我也算帮了你们嘛 |
[37:57] | you know, get out of Kazakhstan, so…. | 帮你们逃出哈萨克斯坦 所以 |
[37:59] | But it’s spelled wrong. We’re a team of geniuses. | 但是你写错了 我们可是帮天才 |
[38:02] | Two P’s. Got it. | 天字有两个横 明白[依然是错的] |
[38:05] | Got it! | 明白 |
[38:13] | You really came through for us today. | 你今天真是帮了我们大忙 |
[38:18] | Even with my messed-up EQ, | 即便我情商低下 |
[38:19] | I can tell that there’s something weighing on you. | 也看得出来你有心事 |
[38:21] | Is there something that you want to discuss or…? | 有什么想说的吗还是 |
[38:25] | Yes, there is. | 是 有 |
[38:27] | But I can’t. | 但我不能说 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:33] | If you change your mind, then, uh… | 如果你改主意了就 |
[38:38] | Okay… | 好 |
[38:41] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[38:44] | Got something for you. | 有东西给你 |
[38:45] | I, uh, thought you might like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢 |
[38:48] | My costume. | 我的戏服 |
[39:01] | Hey, I’m going to start wiring the dollhouse, | 我想给玩具屋接电线 |
[39:02] | if you want to help. | 来帮忙吗 |
[39:05] | I got plans with Cabe. | 我和凯布有约在先 |
[39:07] | Uh… rain check? | 改天再约吧 |
[39:08] | Uh, sure. That’s cool. | 好 没问题 |
[39:13] | Well, have fun with Cabe. | 跟凯布好好玩 |
[39:14] | See you. | 回见 |
[39:18] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:20] | You’ve been waiting for an in with Happy for months, | 几个月来你一直期待和乐乐有进展 |
[39:21] | and she just gave it to you. | 她刚主动示好 |
[39:22] | Did the spandex cut off the blood to your brain? | 氨纶戏服阻断了你大脑供血是不 |
[39:25] | Several times today, i realized I can’t just be friends with her. | 今天我几次意识到我不可能只和她做朋友 |
[39:29] | I am an addict. | 我是个瘾君子 |
[39:30] | First with gambling, then with her. | 开始是赌瘾 后来是她 |
[39:33] | For her it’s wiring a dollhouse; | 对她而言是接电线 |
[39:34] | to me, it’s an alcoholic just rubbing his lips against the beer bottle. | 于我就是酒鬼沾着啤酒瓶了 |
[39:37] | I can’t do it. | 我做不来 |
[39:39] | So, what’s the new plan? | 那有什么新计划吗 |
[39:40] | There’s only one way to break an addiction. | 戒瘾只有一个办法 |
[39:42] | Cold turkey. | 彻底断绝 |
[39:44] | I’m done with her. | 我不想她了 |
[39:49] | Overheard your conversation with Sylvester. | 无意中听到了你和希尔维斯特的对话 |
[39:51] | That was a nice thing you did. | 你做得很好 |
[39:53] | Thought of a coworker’s feelings, | 设身处地地考虑同事的感受 |
[39:55] | put yourself in his shoes, made a gesture. | 站在他的角度上 有所表示 |
[39:57] | That’s real progress, Walter. | 你真的进步了 沃特 |
[39:59] | Human progress. | 常人的进步 |
[40:01] | Does that makes you happy? | 那让你开心吗 |
[40:04] | Me being more human? | 我更像常人 |
[40:06] | Yes, because I know in the long run it makes you happier. | 是 因为我知道以后那会更让你开心 |
[40:10] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[40:11] | Keep it up, Clark. | 坚持啊 克拉克 |
[40:13] | “Clark”? | 克拉克 |
[40:14] | Clark Kent– Superman’s alter ego. | 克拉克·肯特 超人的凡人身份 |
[40:16] | You know, you’re out of costume now, | 你已经不穿超人服了 |
[40:18] | so now you’re Clark Kent. | 所以你现在是克拉克·肯特 |
[40:20] | You know what? I’ll never understand why people get | 知道吗 我从来不懂人们 |
[40:23] | so worked up over something that’s not real. | 为什么如此痴迷不真实的东西 |
[40:27] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 未必吧 |
[40:28] | When I think about the people we work with– | 当我想到和我们共事的人 |
[40:31] | extraordinary people with special abilities | 身怀异禀出类拔萃的人 |
[40:33] | doing their best to help others? | 尽全力帮助别人 |
[40:36] | Today you saved lives by stopping a rogue nation | 今天你阻止坏蛋国家获得核武器 |
[40:38] | from getting a nuclear weapon. | 拯救了生命 |
[40:39] | If that’s not proof that superheroes exist, | 如果那还不算超级英雄存在的证明 |
[40:42] | I don’t know what is. | 我也不知道什么才算了 |
[40:44] | Zany Zoe played her part. | 好一个呆瓜佐伊 |
[40:46] | No, I’m just Lois Lane. | 不 我是露易丝·莱恩[超人女友] |
[40:49] | You know, | 希尔维斯特说 |
[40:50] | Sylvester says that Lois Lane was pretty important. | 露易丝·莱恩很重要 |
[40:54] | And, um… …you did look, um… | 你 穿那套服装看起来 |
[40:59] | uh, nice in that costume. | 真的很漂亮 |
[41:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:05] | You looked nice, too. | 你也很帅 |
[41:09] | All right, well, I got to go get Ralph. | 好啦 我得去接拉尔夫了 |
[41:11] | – Have a nice night. – Okay. Yeah, sure. | -祝你有个愉快的夜晚 -好 当然 |
[41:12] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[41:14] | Oh. Sly. | 希尔 |
[41:16] | Um, so, Clark Kent. | 克拉克·肯特 |
[41:18] | How did things with him and Lois Lane play out? | 他和露易丝·莱恩怎么样了 |
[41:22] | Some stories they get together, but it doesn’t last long. | 有些故事说他们在一起了 但并不长久 |
[41:25] | That’s kind of the price of being a superhero. | 那就是做超级英雄要付出的代价吧 |
[41:27] | No girls, no glory, no fame. | 没有女友 荣耀和名气 |
[41:31] | Saving the world gets in the way of life. | 拯救世界会影响到个人生活 |
[41:35] | I guess with great responsibility comes great…loneliness. | 我猜责任越大就越孤独 |
[41:42] | Thank you for the rundown. | 多谢剧透 |
[42:05] | Seriously, Ray? | 搞什么 雷 |
[42:07] | I can fix it! Can totally fix that! | 我能修好 绝对能修好 |