时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Toby, this is insane. You could get seriously hurt. | 托比 这简直疯了 你可能会受重伤的 |
[00:03] | We’ve done some crazy stuff, | 我们干过不少疯狂事 |
[00:04] | but this is nuttier than squirrel poop. | 但这简直疯狂透顶 |
[00:06] | He’ll pull it off. We have a plan. | 他能做到的 我们都计划好了 |
[00:08] | I found six “D” batteries. | 我找到六个干电池 |
[00:09] | I’ll put ’em in. | 我会放进去的 |
[00:10] | Tell him this is too dangerous. | 告诉他这太危险了 |
[00:11] | Actually, I kind of want to see how this plays out. | 其实 我还有点期待结果 |
[00:14] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
[00:15] | I’m Ray. | 我是雷啊 |
[00:16] | I’m always here. | 我什么时候没在了 |
[00:17] | It should work now. | 应该可以的 |
[00:18] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[00:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:20] | Someone push the button. | 谁去按下按钮 |
[00:54] | That was getting kind of heavy. | 有点举不动了 |
[00:56] | This was a mistake. Be careful. | 这就是个错误 小心啊 |
[00:58] | All you have to offer society is your mind, | 社会只需要你贡献头脑 |
[00:59] | so let him work your… body. | 让他摧残你的身体吧 |
[01:04] | All right, let’s go, killer. | 好吧 上场了 杀手 |
[01:08] | Here we go! | 开始喽 |
[01:10] | Where the hell you think you’re going? | 你是想去哪啊 |
[01:11] | I’m the-the cut man. | 我是伤口处理员啊 |
[01:15] | I can squirt water in his mouth. | 我可以冲他嘴里喷水 |
[01:18] | Yes! | 好诶 |
[01:20] | I’m the cut man! | 我是伤口处理员 |
[01:24] | Not now. | 别现在啊 |
[01:24] | In the blue corner, | 蓝方角落 |
[01:26] | weighing in at 171 pounds, | 77.5公斤的 |
[01:29] | from Hawaiian Gardens, | 来自夏威夷花园市的 |
[01:31] | Hector Guardino… | 海克特·加蒂诺 |
[01:37] | In the red corner, | 红方角落 |
[01:38] | at 168 pounds, | 76公斤 |
[01:41] | from MIT undergrad and Harvard Medical School– | 麻省理工本科 哈佛医学院 |
[01:45] | he’s got more degrees than a thermometer, | 他学位[度数]比温度计还多 |
[01:47] | more knockout punches than a… | 关键一拳比… |
[01:50] | Seriously? | 搞笑呢 |
[01:51] | Just read the card, zebra. | 照读就是了 斑马哥 |
[01:54] | More knockout punches | 关键一拳[醉倒人的酒]比 |
[01:56] | than a frat house refreshment table: | 兄弟会点心桌上的还多 |
[01:58] | the Doctor of Doom, | 末日医生 |
[01:59] | the Head-Hunting Headshrink, | 猎头心理医生 |
[02:01] | the Therapist with a Hit List, | 拿着黑名单的医生 |
[02:04] | Dr. Tobias Curtis… | 托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯博士 |
[02:13] | Can’t believe Happy didn’t make it. | 真不敢相信乐乐没来 |
[02:15] | Just focus on the fight. | 想着比赛就好 |
[02:16] | Once again, what’s our plan? | 再说一遍 我们什么计划 |
[02:18] | I profiled my opponent online last night. | 我昨晚在网上给对手做了侧写 |
[02:20] | I know a ton about him. I’m gonna get in his head. | 我了解他 我能瓦解他的意志 |
[02:22] | That is not the plan! | 计划可不是这样的 |
[02:23] | Stick and move, that’s the plan! | 站稳出手 这才是计划 |
[02:24] | Stick and move! | 站稳出手 |
[02:28] | Stick and move! | 站稳出手 |
[02:35] | Keep your feet under you! | 站稳脚跟 |
[02:36] | Keep your feet under you! | 站稳脚跟 |
[02:37] | You’re the reason your parents got divorced | 你八岁时你父母离婚 |
[02:39] | when you were eight. | 都怪你 |
[02:43] | Oh, yeah, yeah! | 好样的 |
[02:47] | Maybe I crossed a line. | 或许我是过分了 |
[02:53] | – One… two… three… – All right, get up. | -一 二 三 -起来 |
[02:57] | Get up, Doc! | 起来啊 医生 |
[02:58] | four… | 四 |
[02:59] | five… | 五 |
[03:00] | six… | 六 |
[03:02] | seven… | 七 |
[03:05] | Okay… Here we go. | 好嘞 给你 |
[03:12] | That’s cold. | 好冷啊 |
[03:13] | It’s liquid nitrogen. | 是液氮啊 |
[03:14] | It should be cold. | 不冷就怪了 |
[03:16] | 12 hours, still swollen. | 12小时 还没消肿 |
[03:17] | I hope you’ve got that boxing nonsense out of your system. | 希望你这股拳击劲儿已经消退了 |
[03:20] | One more fight. | 再战一场 |
[03:21] | Just need Happy to see me | 我只需要乐乐看到我 |
[03:22] | in a more manly, less academic light. | 更加男人 不那么书呆的样子 |
[03:25] | You want more manly? Lose the hat, already. | 你要更男人吗 赶紧把那顶帽子扔了 |
[03:27] | And if Happy were interested in you, | 如果乐乐对你有兴趣 |
[03:29] | she would have been there. | 她就会去看比赛了 |
[03:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:32] | Sometimes the truth hurts more than a right hook, buddy. | 有时候事实比右钩拳更疼 伙计 |
[03:35] | Guys? | 各位 |
[03:37] | Morning! | 早啊 |
[03:40] | – What happened to you? – I had my first fight yesterday evening. | -你是怎么了 -我昨晚第一次上场打拳击了 |
[03:43] | You missed it. | 你没看到 |
[03:44] | Right. Uh, sorry. I had a prior engagement. | 是啊 抱歉 我早跟人约好了 |
[03:48] | How did it go? | 顺利吗 |
[03:50] | You should’ve seen the other guy. | 另一个人更惨 |
[03:51] | Oh, yeah, he was standing over Toby | 是啊 他站在托比旁边 |
[03:53] | with his arms raised in triumph. | 高举双手庆祝胜利 |
[03:56] | Yeah, well, hopefully I’ll be there | 希望下次有人打你时 |
[03:58] | the next time somebody hits you. | 我能到场 |
[04:04] | See that? She was just busy. | 瞧 她就是恰好忙而已 |
[04:06] | First stage of grief: denial. | 悲痛的第一阶段 否认 |
[04:09] | Grief over what? | 悲痛个什么劲 |
[04:10] | The fact that your attempted romance with Happy is dead. | 你跟乐乐注定不可能成的恋情 |
[04:12] | Okay, no offense, | 好吧 别介意 |
[04:14] | but I’m not about to give weight | 但我不会考虑 |
[04:15] | to the psychiatric musings | 你们二位对心理的揣测 |
[04:17] | of a guy who uses a superhero lunch box | 你使用超级英雄餐盒 |
[04:18] | and someone who still watches Bonanza. | 而你还看六七十年代的电视剧 |
[04:23] | Second stage of grief: anger. | 悲痛的第二阶段 愤怒 |
[04:26] | Wally! | 小沃 |
[04:28] | Uno momento s’il vous plait? | 跟你说句话[西语法语混搭] |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:37] | Today is your lucky day, brosef. | 今天是你的幸运日 哥们 |
[04:39] | I’m taking you to the beach with me. | 我要带你跟我去海滩 |
[04:41] | Sit in traffic for hours | 在路上堵几小时 |
[04:43] | just to lie on dirt next to water? | 就为了躺在水边的泥巴里吗 |
[04:44] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[04:45] | The beach is fun. | 海滩多有趣 |
[04:46] | Girls, waves, horseshoe crabs… | 女人 海浪 鲎 |
[04:52] | Don’t-don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[04:53] | Put that down. | 放下 |
[04:54] | Yeah, o-okay. Sorry. | 嗯 好吧 抱歉 |
[04:56] | I just… I… saw it there. | 我就是正好看见了 |
[04:59] | It’s cool. It’s just… | 没事 就是 |
[05:00] | – Okay. – it’s not mine, okay? | -好吧 -那不是我的 |
[05:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:07] | You know, Paige said that you used to be a firefighter. | 佩吉说过你做过消防员 |
[05:09] | Is that a bravery award? | 那是英勇勋章吗 |
[05:10] | Not for me. | 不是给我的 |
[05:15] | Anyway, why are we talking about the past | 总之 我们为什么要谈过去啊 |
[05:17] | when the present is so tasty? | 现在如此美味 |
[05:19] | So get your junk in some trunks, all right? | 穿上短裤 好吗 |
[05:21] | We are outta here like Vladimir. | 我们要离开了 |
[05:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:23] | Oh, no, I can’t. | 不行 我不能去 |
[05:24] | I have, uh, plans. | 我还有事 |
[05:26] | Oh, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[05:27] | Paula’s kid invited you to the science museum. I forgot. | 佩拉的孩子邀请你去科学博物馆 我忘了 |
[05:29] | It’s Paige. | 是佩吉 |
[05:30] | And I couldn’t go. | 而且我去不成 |
[05:31] | Making too much rocket progress. | 火箭有大进展呢 |
[05:32] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[05:33] | You could’ve spent your Saturday hanging out with a beautiful woman, | 你本可跟一个美丽的女人共度周六 |
[05:36] | but you picked work. | 而你却选择了工作吗 |
[05:37] | I have to work. | 我必须工作 |
[05:38] | Have fun sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic. | 祝你堵得愉快 |
[05:40] | Okay, see, joke’s on you, my brother, | 你瞧 要被笑的是你了 哥们 |
[05:42] | because I am taking the subway | 因为我要坐地铁 |
[05:43] | straight to Santa Monica. | 直达圣塔莫尼卡 |
[05:44] | Subway? That’s another reason not to go. | 地铁 又是一个不去的理由了 |
[05:50] | Can’t believe the school is making us take the children to the museum on a Saturday. | 这所学校居然让我们周六带孩子去博物馆 |
[05:53] | I know. | 是啊 |
[05:54] | Lost weekend, right? | 周末泡汤了 |
[05:55] | No. | 不是 |
[05:57] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[05:58] | Tyler’s almost a pre-Eagle Scout | 泰勒是鹰童军预备队员 |
[05:59] | and there’s an event today. | 今天有活动的 |
[06:01] | Does Ralph do Scouts? | 拉尔夫参加童子军吗 |
[06:02] | Um… no. | 不 |
[06:05] | Well, normally we have basketball practice afterwards, | 一般我们之后会去打篮球 |
[06:07] | but by the time we get back, it’ll be halfway over. | 但等我们赶回去 篮球练习都要进行一半了 |
[06:09] | Does Ralph play sports? | 拉尔夫做什么运动吗 |
[06:11] | Ralph is more of a… indoor cat. | 拉尔夫是个小宅男 |
[06:14] | My telescope has a six-inch f8 reflector. | 我的望远镜有15厘米的F8反射镜 |
[06:17] | Most are eight inches now, | 现在大都是20厘米的 |
[06:18] | but I prefer the older version. | 但我更喜欢从前那种的 |
[06:20] | Who cares? | 谁管啊 |
[06:25] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[06:27] | why do I have to be partners with him? | 我为什么要跟他做搭档啊 |
[06:29] | Your teacher chose the partners. | 是你老师选的搭档 |
[06:31] | You get what you get and you don’t get upset. | 你分到谁就是谁 不许不高兴 |
[06:33] | Now approaching Grand Park. | 即将到达格兰公园 |
[06:35] | Okay, uh, Ralph, telescope away, our stop’s coming up. | 好了 拉尔夫 望远镜收好 要到站了 |
[06:43] | That was our stop, Mom. | 不是刚刚那站吗 妈妈 |
[06:44] | Yeah, don’t worry. | 是啊 别担心 |
[06:45] | Weekend schedules sometimes get messed up. | 周末的日程有时会被搞混 |
[06:47] | We’ll just get off on the next stop and, uh, walk. | 我们下站下车 然后走回去就好 |
[06:52] | Oh, boy. That’s a rocky ride. | 天呐 还挺颠簸 |
[06:54] | Um, Ralph, hold onto something in case we hit another bump. | 拉尔夫 把稳 免得我们再颠 |
[06:59] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[07:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:03] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[07:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:08] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[07:08] | We didn’t hit a bump. | 并不是颠簸 |
[07:10] | The train’s going too fast for the track and it’s speeding up. | 列车已经超速了 而且还在加速 |
[07:13] | Something’s wrong, Mom. | 出事了 妈妈 |
[07:19] | Okay, now that I know the doc’s peeper’s okay, | 既然已经确定医生的眼睛没事 |
[07:22] | I’m not wasting my Saturday in this joint. | 大好的周六我就不在这里浪费时间了 |
[07:24] | See you when duty calls. | 有事再见 |
[07:25] | Okay, Paige, can you ask Ralph how fast you’re going? | 佩吉 能问问拉尔夫你们现在速度多少吗 |
[07:29] | Cabe… Can you get SoCal D.O.T. on the phone immediately? | 凯布 你能立刻打给交通管理局吗 |
[07:33] | Okay. What’s going on? | 好 怎么了 |
[07:34] | Paige and Ralph are on the subway, | 佩吉和拉尔夫在地铁上 |
[07:35] | and their train’s gaining speed and missing stops. | 列车一直在加速 过站不停 |
[07:37] | – I’m sure it’s just a rectifiable snafu, but… – Calling ’em now. | 应该只是个小混乱 不过 -我正在打电话 |
[07:40] | Uh, Ralph says we’re going approximately 75 miles an hour. | 拉尔夫说我们大概时速120公里 |
[07:43] | Uh, what line are you on? | 你们是哪号线 |
[07:44] | The Olympic line. | 奥林匹克线 |
[07:45] | Uh, it’s automated. No conductors. | 是自动的 没有操控员 |
[07:49] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:51] | Walter, there’s something going on here. | 沃特 肯定出事了 |
[07:52] | People are getting scared. | 大家都很害怕 |
[07:53] | You hear her voice? | 听到她的声音了吗 |
[07:54] | That’s real panic. | 她真的慌了 |
[07:55] | Her instincts are screaming– this isn’t just a snafu. | 她的直觉在尖叫 绝对不是小事故 |
[07:57] | Something is seriously off with that train. | 那趟车绝对有问题 |
[07:58] | And I’m telling you, get me your supervisor | 我告诉你 把你的上司找来 |
[08:01] | or I’m gonna come down there | 否则我就过去 |
[08:01] | and kick every square inch of your ass! | 把你的屁股揍开花 |
[08:04] | Got SoCal D.O.T. on the line. | 南加州交管局接通了 |
[08:06] | Total incompetents. | 真没用 |
[08:07] | Yeah, you just keep sweet-talking ’em, Cabe. | 没错 就这样甜言蜜语 凯布 |
[08:08] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[08:09] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[08:10] | I just hacked the D.O.T. Control center, | 我刚刚黑进了交管局控制中心 |
[08:11] | and Paige’s train is going 80 miles an hour and gaining. | 佩吉那趟车时速已经达到了128公里 还在继续涨 |
[08:14] | Okay, this just reached DEFCON 1. | 简直是最高预警 |
[08:16] | Subway cars average 30 miles per hour. | 地铁时速一般是45公里 |
[08:18] | 50s is pushing it, 70s is unsafe | 80已经接近极限 112就危险了 |
[08:20] | and if it reaches mid-90s, someone is getting hurt. | 如果是140多 肯定会有人受伤 |
[08:23] | Agent Gallo? This is James Taggit. | 格洛探员 我是詹姆斯·塔格特 |
[08:25] | I’m a supervisor at SoCal Department of Transportation. | 我是南加州交管局的负责人 |
[08:27] | Mr. Taggit. Are you aware that you presently have | 塔格特先生 你知不知道奥林匹克线上 |
[08:30] | an out-of-control train on your Olympic line? | 有一趟列车失控了 |
[08:32] | The situation red-lighted moments ago. | 这边刚才显示了警报 |
[08:34] | We’re just trying to figure out… | 我们正想搞清楚… |
[08:36] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[08:38] | Relax, Mr. Taggit. That’s just me. | 别担心 塔格特先生 是我搞的 |
[08:39] | I’ve hacked your system. | 我黑进了你的系统 |
[08:41] | I’m giving the command for the train to slow down, | 我正在控制列车减速 |
[08:42] | but nothing is responding. | 但是没有反应 |
[08:43] | Question one: who the hell are you? | 首先 你他妈是谁 |
[08:45] | And question two: | 其次 |
[08:46] | how did you get into the D.O.T. Server? | 你怎么会黑进交管局服务器 |
[08:48] | Answer one: my name is Walter O’Brien | 首先 我是沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[08:49] | and answer two: your security sucks, it’s atrocious. | 其次 你的安保系统简直烂到惨绝人寰 |
[08:52] | As for your software, there’s a glitch somewhere | 至于你的软件 出现了问题 |
[08:54] | that is not allowing it to respond to commands. | 导致其无法回应指令 |
[08:56] | Uh, Walt, we’ve got a bigger problem. | 等等 还有更大的问题 |
[08:58] | Bigger than a runaway train under the streets of Los Angeles? | 比洛杉矶出现失控列车还大的问题吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah, like if that train is 20.5 miles | 比如那趟列车再过三十多公里 |
[09:02] | from approaching an unsustainable curve radius. | 就要接近不可控弯道了 |
[09:05] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我有不好的预感 |
[09:06] | We’ve got a major cant issue. | 要发生斜差事故了[不可能] |
[09:07] | Screw that. | 去他妈的 |
[09:08] | There’s no “Can’t” in Scorpion. | 在天蝎 没有不可能 |
[09:12] | “Cant” is the name of the height difference | “斜差”是指 |
[09:14] | between the outside and inside rails on a track curve. | 列车弯道内外轨之间的高度差 |
[09:17] | The tilt creates a down-thrust to counter sideways force. | 这个倾斜可以针对离心力提供反向作用力 |
[09:23] | And at the current speed of Paige’s train, | 目前佩吉那趟车速度太快 |
[09:24] | the cant can’t work. | 反向作用力不够 |
[09:26] | The train will derail. | 火车会脱轨 |
[09:27] | I like the sound of that even less. | 我的预感更加不好了 |
[09:29] | Paige, I will fix this! Sly, stay on with the D.O.T. | 佩吉 我能处理 希尔 继续跟交管局沟通 |
[09:31] | See if you can regain control of the system. | 看能不能修复系统 |
[09:33] | Where is the curve in the track? | 轨道上的弯道在哪里 |
[09:34] | It’s under the corner of Olympic and Arlington. | 在奥林匹克和阿林顿之间 |
[09:36] | Average 80 miles an hour, don’t stop at any red lights, | 时速128公里 完全不减速 |
[09:38] | and you’ll get there in just above 11 minutes. | 11分钟左右就会到达 |
[09:40] | It’s gonna be close. Let’s go! | 很悬 抓紧时间 |
[09:44] | Paige, you’ll have to get all the passengers to the right side of the train | 佩吉 让所有乘客马上转移到列车右侧 |
[09:47] | and have them push against the train wall. | 让他们使劲推列车内壁 |
[09:49] | Counterbalance is one of the keys to your survival. | 反作用力是你们存活的希望之一 |
[09:51] | One of the keys? What’s the other? | 之一 还有其他的吗 |
[09:53] | How often they empty the grease traps at Chucky Burger. | 他们多长时间会清空一次恰奇汉堡店的除油器 |
[10:06] | Go get canisters from the gas station! | 去加油站里拿油罐 |
[10:09] | Happy, hose! | 乐乐 软管 |
[10:11] | Yeah, okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[10:21] | Okay, I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[10:22] | but we all have to get to the right side of the train. | 但我们所有人都得坐到车厢的右侧 |
[10:24] | Let’s just pull the emergency cord! | 我们拉下紧急手刹就行了 |
[10:26] | No. Sudden braking will make us derail, | 不行 突然刹车会让我们脱轨 |
[10:28] | or so I’ve been told. | 反正别人是这么和我说的 |
[10:29] | And piling to one side could make things worse. | 挤到一侧只会变得更糟糕 |
[10:31] | This train ain’t exactly steady. | 这列车本来就不稳 |
[10:32] | It’ll work, mister. | 能成功 先生 |
[10:33] | You’re a construction worker– you’ll understand. | 你是一名建筑工人 你会懂的 |
[10:35] | It’s like a horizontal counterbalance | 这就像建筑起重机 |
[10:37] | on the back of a construction crane. | 背部的水平平衡点 |
[10:40] | It’s the theory of stable equilibrium. | 这是稳定平衡的原理 |
[10:45] | Okay, everybody, let’s get to the right side! | 大家都坐到右侧来 |
[10:48] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[10:53] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[10:54] | What are you doing to my phone? | 你对我的手机做了什么 |
[10:55] | No time to get to the other cars, | 没时间连到其他车辆上了 |
[10:57] | so I had to tap into the P.A. System. | 所以我只能连入了广播系统 |
[10:58] | Had to strip the insulation off your earbuds, Ms. Goldberg. | 抱歉借用了您助听器上的绝缘层 古德伯格太太 |
[11:01] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:02] | Attention, everybody. | 大家请注意 |
[11:03] | We have an emergency announcement. | 现在有一则紧急通知 |
[11:10] | They only had two. | 只有两罐 |
[11:11] | Should be enough. | 应该够了 |
[11:12] | How exactly is putting grease on the tracks | 在轨道上铺润滑油怎么会 |
[11:14] | gonna slow down the train? | 减慢地铁的速度 |
[11:15] | The grease will lower the coefficient of friction | 油会减小地铁轨道和轮子 |
[11:16] | between the train track and the train wheel. | 之间的摩擦系数 |
[11:19] | This might be enough to slow the train down to survive the curve. | 这也许能使列车慢下来 顺利转弯 |
[11:22] | I don’t like the word “Might” In that sentence. | 我不喜欢这句话中”也许”这个词 |
[11:24] | Sly, can math ease Toby’s mind? | 希尔 能通过计算让托比安心点吗 |
[11:27] | Only if a 42% chance of survival helps. | 如果42%的存活率可以让他安心的话 |
[11:30] | Guys, this is really… | 伙计们 这真的是… |
[11:31] | Not good. I can hear the train coming down the track. | 不妙 我能听到列车过来的声音 |
[11:33] | Well, run faster then. | 那跑快点 |
[11:34] | You’re behind me. | 你落在我后头呢 |
[11:37] | Curve’s up ahead. | 拐弯处就在前方 |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:47] | Walter, there’s no more room over there. | 沃特 那边没有多少空间 |
[11:48] | Get over here before you get hit. | 趁你还没被撞赶紧过来 |
[11:49] | Almost done. | 马上好了 |
[11:52] | O’Brien, move it! | 奥布莱恩 快过来 |
[12:16] | I can’t believe it worked. | 真不敢相信真的有用 |
[12:17] | I can’t believe it worked. | 真不敢相信真的有用 |
[12:18] | I can’t believe it worked. | 真不敢相信真的有用 |
[12:19] | I can’t believe that worked. | 真不敢相信真的有用 |
[12:20] | Paige, I got a good look at the train | 佩吉 列车经过的时候 |
[12:21] | when it was passing, it’s an A-250. | 我好好看了一下 这是一辆A250 |
[12:24] | Uh, there should be a hatch | 车厢前部的驾驶室 |
[12:25] | in the front cab of the train. | 应该有一个舱门 |
[12:26] | Find it, and I’ll talk you through switching operation | 找到后 我来教你怎么把自动驾驶 |
[12:28] | from automatic to manual, and we can stop that sucker. | 调成手动驾驶 然后停下这列车 |
[12:34] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[12:35] | After 9/11, trains were required to install | 911事件后 所有列车都安装了 |
[12:36] | electronically locked security doors. | 电子安全门锁 |
[12:38] | Give me the nine-volt battery from your stud finder. | 给我你寻柱机里的九伏电池 |
[12:42] | Stud finder? | 寻柱机 |
[12:43] | I can’t go near those things. | 我可绝对不会碰那玩意儿 |
[12:44] | They just go off. | 那玩意儿会爆炸 |
[12:50] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[12:58] | Uh, you want to fill me in here? | 你要跟我解释一下吗 |
[13:00] | Most electronic doors use a servomotor. | 大多电子门锁用的都是伺服电机 |
[13:03] | The computer sends an electronic signal to unlock it. | 需要电脑发送一个电子脉冲信号来解锁 |
[13:06] | But since that computer isn’t working, | 但现在电脑已经没用了 |
[13:08] | I’ll send the signal myself. | 我就自己来发送脉冲信号 |
[13:11] | That’s why he doesn’t have time for Scouts. | 所以他才没时间去参加童子军 |
[13:14] | Okay, I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[13:15] | Uh, there’s a hatch on the floor. | 地板上有一个舱门 |
[13:16] | Okay, that’s the one. Open it. | 就是那个 打开 |
[13:20] | Okay, look for a yellow switch in a yellow box | 找舱门附近有一个黄色的箱子 |
[13:22] | right near the opening. | 里面有个黄色的开关 |
[13:23] | There’s a yellow box, but there’s no switch in it. | 找到了黄色的箱子 但里面没有开关 |
[13:25] | Okay, that’s impossible, that’s how those trains are designed. | 这不可能 这些列车都是这么设计的 |
[13:27] | Okay, feel inside the box. | 好好看看箱子内部 |
[13:28] | Is there, uh, a remnant of a lever or switch? | 里面有没有断裂的操作杆或开关 |
[13:31] | Just a bolt, th-there’s n-nothing attached to it. | 只有一个螺栓 上面什么都没有 |
[13:33] | Ugh, someone took out the switch. | 有人拿走了开关 |
[13:35] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:36] | It means the train isn’t malfunctioning from a glitch. | 意思是这辆车不是出了什么故障 |
[13:40] | Someone sabotaged that train, | 有人对那辆车动了手脚 |
[13:42] | and whoever did that is controlling it remotely. | 那人正在远程操控这辆车 |
[13:44] | Can’t I just pull the-the cable from the router, | 我不能像在家里一样 |
[13:46] | like I do at home? | 拔掉路由器的线吗 |
[13:47] | No, they’re kept in locked iron boxes | 不 那些东西锁在铁箱中 |
[13:48] | on the underside of the train’s frame. | 在列车的车架下面 |
[13:50] | Why the hell are they there? | 为什么会在那 |
[13:51] | So crazy people don’t pull the cable from the router. | 这样疯子就不会把线从路由器里拔出来了 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry, but as of now, | 抱歉 不过目前看来 |
[13:56] | there’s no way for you to stop the train. | 没办法让你把火车停下来 |
[13:58] | What do they mean the train can’t be stopped? | 你说火车不能停下来是什么意思 |
[13:59] | It can’t be stopped manually, but some of the smartest people | 无法手动停止 但世界上最聪明的几个人 |
[14:02] | in the world are working on a solution. | 在帮我们想办法呢 |
[14:04] | Guys, I need a solution now! | 伙计们 赶快想个办法出来 |
[14:18] | Sly, any ideas from the D.O.T.? | 希尔 运输部那面有消息吗 |
[14:20] | I just got off the phone with Deputy Director Cooper at Homeland. | 我刚跟国安部的副部长库珀通完电话 |
[14:22] | The D.O.T. has been ordered | 运输部那面接到命令 |
[14:23] | to turn control of the situation over to us. | 把这件事的控制权交给我们了 |
[14:25] | Homeland must think this is terrorism. | 国安部一定认为这是恐怖分子所为 |
[14:27] | There’s no other reason they’d exercise their jurisdiction. | 否则他们也不会交出控制权的 |
[14:29] | Well, they’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[14:30] | The subway’s a Byzantine rats’ nest | 地铁就是个错综复杂的老鼠窝 |
[14:32] | of dead ends, tight corridors, half-finished terminals. | 支线的终点 狭窄的通道 未完工的终点站 |
[14:35] | If they were terrorists, | 如果是恐怖分子 |
[14:36] | they’d have crashed that train a million different ways already. | 有无数种不同的方法早就可以毁掉那辆列车 |
[14:38] | Not to mention no one’s taking credit, | 而且没有人宣布对此负责 |
[14:40] | no demands, no release of a manifesto. | 没有要求 也没发布任何声明 |
[14:41] | This doesn’t follow the terrorist playbook. | 这并不符合恐怖分子的行事风格 |
[14:43] | Whoever did this has an ulterior motive | 做这件事的人不知为何 |
[14:45] | to just controlling a train. | 只是想控制一辆列车 |
[14:46] | Look, all the trains are being called back | 你们看 这些列车都被 |
[14:49] | to their various yards. | 它们分属的车场召回了 |
[14:50] | Safety maneuver. | 安全操作 |
[14:51] | Now there’s no chance that Paige’s train | 现在不会有别的列车 |
[14:53] | will collide with another one. | 跟佩吉的车相撞 |
[14:54] | Maybe that’s the ulterior motive. | 也许那就是动机 |
[14:56] | Getting the trains back to the yards? | 让列车返回车场 |
[14:57] | No, no, no, clearing the tracks. | 不不 是为了扫清道路 |
[14:59] | What if whoever’s behind this | 如果幕后主使 |
[15:00] | set the whole thing up just so the D.O.T. | 布这个局就是为了让运输部 |
[15:01] | would clear all the subway lines, | 可以借机清理所有地铁线路 |
[15:02] | save for one lone train? | 单单除了这辆车 |
[15:04] | Why the hell would they do that? | 他们有什么理由那样做呢 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:05] | But they’d have to have a darn good reason | 但他们一定有个合理的理由 |
[15:07] | to want to be on those tracks | 才会想让道路畅通 |
[15:08] | with no risk of getting run over. | 没有被碾过的危险 |
[15:09] | Okay, so most of the tunnels are built | 好吧 大部分隧道都修建在 |
[15:11] | under, uh, commercial districts or low-rent neighborhoods. | 商业区或者廉租社区的地下 |
[15:14] | Uh, doesn’t really help with a motive. | 还是不能说明动机问题 |
[15:15] | What if there’s something in the tunnels themselves? | 如果隧道本身有什么问题呢 |
[15:17] | No, I’ve done some urban exploring | 没有 我骑自行车 |
[15:19] | down there on my bike. | 做过城市探险 |
[15:20] | Nothing in those tunnels except rats and more rats. | 那些隧道里除了老鼠还是老鼠 |
[15:22] | You know, some of the tunnels predate | 要知道 有些隧道的年头 |
[15:24] | the L.A. Airport’s construction. | 比洛杉矶机场都久远 |
[15:25] | There are terminals built right on top of them. | 有几个航站楼就建在隧道上面 |
[15:28] | L.A. Airport is one of the most secure in the country. | 洛杉矶机场是安全性最高的地方之一 |
[15:32] | Okay, our bad guy could use the underground access | 凶徒可以利用地下通道 |
[15:34] | from the now-clear subway tunnels | 穿过畅通无阻的地铁隧道 |
[15:36] | to get past all the security | 躲过所有安保措施 |
[15:37] | and go right up into the airport. | 直接进入机场内部 |
[15:39] | Doc, you might be wrong about that no-terrorism theory. | 医生 你的非恐怖事件的理论可能错了 |
[15:42] | Well, if I am, we better move fast, | 如果真的错了 那我们最好快点 |
[15:43] | ’cause those tracks are clear now. | 因为通道已经被打通了 |
[15:44] | An attack could go down at any minute. | 恐怖袭击随时可能发生 |
[15:46] | Happy. | 乐乐 |
[15:46] | Yes, I know, I drive crazy. Let’s go. | 知道 我车开得快 我们走 |
[15:48] | Just give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[15:54] | Tyler, everything will be all right. | 泰勒 会没事的 |
[15:57] | Everything will be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:07] | You guys need to wrap this up ASAP. | 你们必须尽快让机场解封 |
[16:08] | We got 10,000 passengers evac’d in the street. | 我们把上万名乘客都撤离到大街上了 |
[16:11] | If they miss their flights for no reason… | 如果他们无故延误航班… |
[16:13] | Terrorism’s a good reason. | 恐怖袭击这理由不错 |
[16:14] | Already told you | 早告诉过你 |
[16:15] | we’ve been through every inch of the airport. | 我们已经仔细搜查过机场 |
[16:16] | No suspicious packages, no traces of explosives. Nothing. | 无可疑行李 无炸药踪迹 什么也没有 |
[16:19] | We just checked inside this room 20 minutes ago. | 这间屋二十分钟前也检查过了 |
[16:21] | And Customs has had double security | 海关这扇门整天都有双倍保安看守 |
[16:22] | outside this door all day– no one’s come in or out. | 没有人进来或者出去 |
[16:24] | Open the door; this is the last place we look. | 把门打开 这是最后一个地方了 |
[16:26] | If there’s nothing there, I’ll take the heat for this mess. | 如果什么也找不到 这烂摊子我负责 |
[16:34] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[16:35] | So much for nobody going inside or out. | 还真的是没人进来也没人出去 |
[16:38] | Well, they came under. | 他们下去了 |
[16:40] | This isn’t terrorism, this is a heist. | 这不是恐怖事件 这是一起抢劫 |
[16:42] | What the hell were you guys keeping in this place? | 你们这里存放了些什么东西 |
[16:44] | The Kellion collection, $50 million of British gold coins, | 科利昂号的托运行李 值五千万的英国金币 |
[16:47] | being shipped to some Silicon Valley billionaire. | 运往硅谷一个亿万富翁那里 |
[16:49] | Not anymore. | 现在送不过去了 |
[16:50] | How’d they get in without anyone hearing? | 他们怎么悄无声息地进来的 |
[16:52] | Hydro-drill with a silencer. | 配了消音器的液压钻机 |
[16:54] | Hammer wrapped in a hand towel. | 用毛巾包起来的锤头 |
[16:55] | You wouldn’t hear it from all the way out there. | 你在外面什么也不会听到 |
[16:57] | They didn’t hear it from all the way out there. | 他们的确什么都没听到 |
[17:00] | Heard that. | 这我听到了 |
[17:02] | PhD I have, | 尽管有博士学位 |
[17:03] | but I go in the hole with the rats and the bugs. | 但我还是得进一个满是老鼠臭虫的洞 |
[17:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:11] | You know, for the record, | 郑重声明 |
[17:13] | I was right about this not being terrorism. | 我说这不是恐怖袭击 我说对了 |
[17:14] | Since no one’s pointing that out, | 既然没人指出这一点 |
[17:15] | I thought I would. | 我就想着自己说吧 |
[17:16] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[17:17] | Up there. | 前面 |
[17:19] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[17:23] | Okay, everyone off the track. I have an idea. | 好了 大家都站离铁轨 我有主意了 |
[17:26] | Can’t out-run electricity now that he’s wet. | 在全身湿透的情况下他可跑不过电 |
[17:27] | He’s conductive as long as he’s within a foot of the rail. | 只要一只脚碰到铁轨 他就会触电 |
[17:40] | Strong pulse– he’s just knocked out. | 脉搏很强 他只是晕过去了 |
[17:42] | Found the coins, nothing else. | 找到金币了 只有金币 |
[17:45] | Yeah, that makes sense– he steals the gold | 没错 那就说得通了 他偷金币 |
[17:47] | while some partner somewhere remotely controls the train. | 而他的同伙在某处遥控地铁 |
[17:49] | Not for long. Sylvester, | 不会再让他控制很久了 希尔维斯特 |
[17:51] | how far away is the train? | 车离这里还有多远 |
[17:52] | Its current path | 在现在的路线上 |
[17:53] | has it just a few minutes from you, | 它离你们只有几分钟的路程 |
[17:55] | headed towards the Olympic and Westwood stop. | 正朝着奥林匹克-韦斯特伍德站开去 |
[17:56] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[17:57] | ‘Cause I’m getting on board. | 因为我要上车 |
[17:59] | Suicidal genius says what now? | 有自杀倾向的天才说了什么 |
[18:00] | This guy has nothing on him to help with the train, | 这家伙身上没有任何东西能救下那辆地铁 |
[18:02] | but if I can hard-wire into the train’s computer, | 但假如我能有线控制地铁的电脑 |
[18:05] | then I can build a firewall to block off the incoming signal | 那我就能建一堵防火墙拦截发送过来的 |
[18:07] | that’s controlling it. | 正在控制地铁的信号 |
[18:09] | Then once it’s blocked, | 一旦拦截了 |
[18:09] | Sylvester can slow down the train gradually. | 希尔维斯特就能慢慢地让地铁减速 |
[18:11] | Happy, you’re gonna drive me to Olympic and Westwood. | 乐乐 你得开车送我去奥林匹克-韦斯特伍德站 |
[18:13] | Hold on, how the hell are you gonna | 等等 你要怎样才能 |
[18:16] | get on a train going 90 miles an hour? | 登上一辆时速145千米的地铁 |
[18:18] | I presume with great caution. | 我想大概是小心翼翼地登上 |
[18:31] | Better hurry if you want to catch that train. | 假如想赶上地铁 你最好赶紧了 |
[18:33] | Really? | 你搞笑呢 |
[18:35] | Couldn’t help myself. | 一下没忍住 |
[18:36] | Ralph, I have to assume these trains weren’t designed | 拉尔夫 我得假设这些地铁 |
[18:39] | for these kind of speeds. | 可承受不了这样的高速 |
[18:40] | Structural integrity is already compromised. | 结构整体性已经被破坏了 |
[18:42] | Mechanical failure is certain if the train isn’t stopped. | 如果车不停下 一定会发生机械故障的 |
[18:45] | Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[18:46] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[18:47] | Walter will be here any second. | 沃特马上就到了 |
[18:48] | That’s right, stay optimistic. | 没错 得保持乐观 |
[18:49] | No, really, he’ll be here any second. | 不 真的 他马上就到了 |
[18:51] | Look. | 看 |
[18:53] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[18:59] | I seem to have overshot the emergency window. | 我貌似冲上了安全窗 |
[19:02] | It won’t open. | 打不开 |
[19:05] | Walter, you’re coming up on a junction box in 25 seconds. | 沃特 25秒后你就要撞上接线盒了 |
[19:08] | You need to get inside. | 你得赶紧进去 |
[19:10] | The emergency door, we can pull him in here. | 安全门 我们可以把他拉进来 |
[19:12] | It’s not working. | 打不开 |
[19:13] | Ugh, mass transit, of course it’s broken. | 该死的公共交通 当然是坏的 |
[19:17] | Paige, in 20 seconds, I’m broken. | 佩吉 20秒后 我就要被撞碎了 |
[19:19] | We need to do something or I die. | 我们得做些什么 不然我就死定了 |
[19:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办啊 |
[19:29] | You are normally the person in charge of these situations. | 一般在这种情况下你才是那个管事的 |
[19:31] | Yeah, well, not while I’m hanging off a train. | 是啊 但是我现在可是挂在地铁上啊 |
[19:34] | Ralph, you need to help me out here, buddy. | 拉尔夫 你得帮帮我 兄弟 |
[19:36] | Is anyone wearing porcelain jewelry? | 有人戴着陶制首饰吗 |
[19:37] | Even just the smallest piece can break tempered glass. | 小小的一块就能弄开钢化玻璃 |
[19:42] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[19:43] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[19:54] | My telescope. | 我的望远镜 |
[19:56] | I’ll get you a new one. | 我到时再给你买个新的 |
[19:58] | Damn, Paige. | 该死 佩吉 |
[20:03] | Okay, | 好了 |
[20:04] | now, Ralph, we need to hard-wire my laptop | 拉尔夫 我们得把我的手提电脑 |
[20:06] | into the train system | 有线接入地铁的系统 |
[20:07] | so I can build a firewall– | 这样我就能建防火墙 |
[20:09] | blocking wireless access to the router. | 拦截路由器的无线接入 |
[20:13] | We cut off the bad guy’s access, | 把坏蛋的接入路径阻拦掉 |
[20:14] | we can drive the train. | 我们就能控制地铁了 |
[20:16] | That’s my boy. | 真是我的好孩子 |
[20:17] | Hey, you guys might not have enough time to get that firewall down. | 你们可能没有足够的时间建好防火墙了 |
[20:20] | You’ve been burning up track for way too long. | 你们高速跑了太长时间了 |
[20:22] | The gearbox can go at any moment. | 变速器随时可能坏掉 |
[20:23] | Cabe, I think our best bet | 凯布 我觉得我们最好的办法 |
[20:24] | is for you to find whoever’s controlling that train. | 是你去找到正在控制地铁的人 |
[20:26] | What do you think I’m trying to do? | 不然你以为我正在干嘛 |
[20:29] | Who’s your partner controlling that train? | 你控制地铁的同伙是谁 |
[20:34] | I’ve stolen hundreds of millions | 从香港的客户到迪拜的客户 |
[20:36] | for-for clients from Hong Kong to Dubai. | 我为他们偷了上百亿 |
[20:39] | I talk, they kill me. | 我说了 他们就会杀了我 |
[20:41] | I keep quiet, I get 12 years, I do nine. | 我闭紧嘴 我会被关十二年 只要蹲九年 |
[20:44] | And when I get out, they reward me– | 等我出来 因为我什么都没说 |
[20:46] | millions– for keeping quiet. | 他们会给我几百万 |
[20:48] | So what’s in it for me to cooperate? | 所以我为什么要配合你们 |
[20:52] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[20:53] | What you clearly can’t. | 做你做不了的事 |
[20:54] | Stuff this jerk inside. | 把这个混蛋塞进去 |
[20:55] | To what end? | 为什么 |
[20:56] | I’m sending him to sleepaway camp | 送他去集中营 |
[20:58] | to get the name of his partner. | 逼他说出搭档的名字 |
[21:00] | Can you trust the guy with the genius IQ? | 你能给智商两百的天才一点信心吗 |
[21:02] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[21:03] | I’m not claustrophobic, all right? | 我没有幽闭恐惧症 好吗 |
[21:04] | I’ll just go in there and take a nap! | 我进去也只是会睡个觉而已 |
[21:06] | Sweet dreams. | 祝好梦 |
[21:09] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[21:11] | Let’s take this putz for a ride! | 我们带这个混蛋去兜一圈 |
[21:16] | Okay, I’m making progress. | 好了 我这边有进展了 |
[21:17] | Just configured the first network card. | 刚刚配置好第一个网卡 |
[21:18] | You’re not making fast enough progress. | 你的进展还不够快 |
[21:20] | I know, Happy already told me about the gearbox. | 我知道 乐乐跟我说齿轮箱的事了 |
[21:22] | No, screw the gearbox! | 不 忘了齿轮箱 |
[21:24] | You’re coming up on a split in the tracks | 还有二十九公里 |
[21:25] | 18 miles ahead. | 你们会遇到一个岔道 |
[21:26] | Right now, the train is going to turn left. | 现在 地铁会左转 |
[21:28] | And it’s gonna send you | 然后车会开往 |
[21:29] | head first into an unfinished subway platform. | 一个还没建好的地铁站 |
[21:32] | But if it goes right, you’ll land on a straight | 但如果向右转 你们开上一条车轨上 |
[21:34] | stretch of track for several miles. | 径直走好几公里 |
[21:36] | Then send us right! | 那就让我们右转 |
[21:37] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[21:38] | When the D.O.T. recalled the rest of the trains | 当运输部把其他火车 |
[21:40] | back to the yard, | 召回车场时 |
[21:41] | they locked all the switches. | 他们锁上了所有的岔道 |
[21:43] | The D.O.T. is going to take | 运输部要花上二十分钟 |
[21:44] | 20 minutes to unlock the switch system! | 才能解锁切换系统 |
[21:46] | Can the switch be controlled manually? | 不能人工切换岔道吗 |
[21:48] | Uh, let me check. | 让我查查 |
[21:51] | Yes, but you need to hit the lever on the switch itself. | 能 但得亲自扳动开关上的控制杆 |
[21:54] | Okay, Walter, keep on that firewall. I’ll handle this. | 好吧 沃特 继续建防火墙 这个我来 |
[21:56] | Give me a comm! | 给我个通讯器 |
[21:57] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[22:04] | We need anything of length! | 我们需要长的东西 |
[22:05] | Sir, I need your cane. | 先生 我需要您的手杖 |
[22:06] | Sarah, start tearing your scarf into strips. | 莎拉 把你的围巾撕成长条 |
[22:08] | I need it to tie this stuff together. | 我要用它把这些捆起来 |
[22:15] | We’ve been doing this forever. This is stupid. | 我们晃了这么久 太蠢了 |
[22:17] | There is three primal fears everyone shares. | 每个人基本都恐惧着三样东西 |
[22:19] | Extinction– ceasing to exist. | 消失 就是怕死 |
[22:21] | Mutilation– having one’s body boundaries infiltrated. | 毁损 就是身体被残害 |
[22:23] | And loss of autonomy– feeling entrapped or paralyzed. | 被剥夺自主能力 也就是被关起来动弹不得 |
[22:26] | Being buried alive covers all three. | 概括来说就是怕被活埋 |
[22:28] | That should be enough. | 应该够了 |
[22:36] | Hey, Cabe? | 凯布 |
[22:39] | You got a hat? | 你有帽子吗 |
[22:40] | It’s boiling out here. | 外面太热了 |
[22:44] | Are those shovels? | 那是铁锹吗 |
[22:45] | What the hell you guys doing?! | 你们到底在做什么 |
[22:46] | You’re in Angeles National Forest, dingus. | 你在安吉勒斯国家森林公园 小家伙 |
[22:48] | To be more accurate, | 准确地说 |
[22:49] | you’re in a trench in Angeles National Forest. | 你在森林公园的一条地沟里 |
[22:51] | I would start holding my breath if I were you. | 如果我是你 我就会屏住呼吸 |
[22:54] | You kidding me?! | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:55] | You’re cops! | 你们是警察 |
[22:55] | You can’t bury me alive! | 你们不能活埋我 |
[22:58] | You take my friends’ lives, | 你杀了我的朋友 |
[23:00] | we take yours– they die, you die! | 我们就杀你 他们死 你也要死 |
[23:02] | Soil here is ripe with centipedes. | 这里的土壤里有蜈蚣 很肥沃 |
[23:04] | The good news is, you’ll be mostly dead | 好消息是 等他们进入你的肠道时 |
[23:05] | when they get in your intestines. | 你应该已经死透了 |
[23:07] | All right, all right! My partner’s name is Aldo! | 我说 我说 我的搭档叫奥尔多 |
[23:10] | He’s controlling the train out of a warehouse! | 他在一个废弃仓库里操控地铁 |
[23:12] | 4343 Cooke Street! | 就在库克街4343号 |
[23:15] | Now get me the hell out of here! | 现在让我出去 |
[23:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:25] | Uh, magic wand– it’s gonna let me change the track switch | 魔杖 这样我用不着离开火车 |
[23:27] | lever without ever leaving the train. | 就能扳动岔道开关的控制杆 |
[23:28] | Well, I’ll-I’ll do it. | 我 我来做吧 |
[23:29] | No, you need to build a firewall. | 不 你得建防火墙 |
[23:31] | Efficiency dictates that one of us each try | 有效率的做法是我们分头行动 |
[23:33] | to solve this problem to double our chances of success. | 各自解决问题才能双管齐下 |
[23:34] | And since I can’t code, | 既然我不能编程 |
[23:36] | I get to hang outside of the speeding train. | 就该我到疾行的车厢外去 |
[23:38] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[23:38] | What? Me taking a risk or me using logic against you? | 哪件事 我去以身试险还是我跟你讲逻辑 |
[23:41] | Both. | 都不喜欢 |
[23:52] | Okay, Paige? | 好了 佩吉 |
[23:53] | Think of it like a giant light switch. | 把它想象成一个很大的电灯开关 |
[23:55] | Got it! | 收到 |
[23:56] | You’re gonna hit the lever, | 你要按下操纵杆 |
[23:57] | change tracks, buying enough time | 改变轨道争取时间 |
[23:59] | for Walter to get control of the train digitally. | 好让沃特控制列车 |
[24:01] | Right. | 好的 |
[24:02] | And if you miss, | 你要是失败 |
[24:02] | you go left, right into the concrete platform. | 列车就会往左 结结实实地撞上月台 |
[24:05] | Sylvester, I know the situation! | 我知道状况严重 希尔维斯特 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry, I’m nervous! | 对不起 我紧张 |
[24:08] | Walter, I do not like the sound of this! | 沃特 我可觉得有点不妙啊 |
[24:10] | At 92 miles per hour, she is never | 在150公里时速下 |
[24:12] | gonna be able to hold onto that lance. | 她不可能拿得稳那支”矛” |
[24:13] | I can do it! | 我能行 |
[24:14] | It’s just like when I take Ralph to Medieval Times. | 和我带拉尔夫去中世纪秀时看到的一样 |
[24:16] | You need a backup plan! | 得有个备用计划 |
[24:23] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[24:26] | You better hope you can reach | 你最好别去够那个 |
[24:27] | for that before I shoot. | 否则我开枪了 |
[24:31] | I think that’s my buddy’s seat. | 看来这位子要让给我的人坐了 |
[24:32] | Nice, subtle. | 干净利落 |
[24:33] | All right, Walter, we found the remote user. | 沃特 我们找到了这个远程控制者 |
[24:35] | I’m at his computer now. | 我得到了他的电脑 |
[24:36] | Then slow us down! | 那快把列车减速啊 |
[24:38] | It’s not that easy. | 没有那么容易 |
[24:39] | He had locked-in operational protocol. | 他锁定了操作协议 |
[24:41] | If I want to stop the train, I have to shut it down | 我得终止协议然后重启系统 |
[24:42] | and reboot first. | 才能停下列车 |
[24:43] | Not enough time! | 来不及了 |
[24:44] | Paige, we’re 30 seconds away from that switch! | 佩吉 我们离到达开关那儿还有30秒 |
[24:46] | You got to hit that lever! | 你必须打中操纵杆 |
[24:47] | Yeah, I can see the switch! | 我能看见开关了 |
[24:49] | I’ll be able to hit it! | 我可以打到它 |
[24:50] | We’ll be okay! | 我们会没事的 |
[24:56] | Oh, my God, I dropped it! | 天啊 我把它弄掉了 |
[25:09] | Walter, we’re gonna crash! | 沃特 我们要撞上月台了 |
[25:10] | What are we gonna do? | 怎么办 |
[25:12] | I don… I don’t have an answer. | 我想不出答案 |
[25:18] | What the heck is that?! | 那是什么东西 |
[25:26] | I think that’s our backup plan. | 我们的备用计划 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 搞定 |
[25:45] | That was amazing, Happy! | 太厉害了 乐乐 |
[25:47] | I told you you weren’t gonna be able to hold onto that pole. | 我就说你肯定拿不稳那支杆子 |
[25:50] | It’s done– I shut down the remote protocol. | 我终止了远程协议 |
[25:54] | Walter, you should have manual control now. | 沃特 你可以手动控制列车了 |
[25:59] | Happy, I can drive this thing now– any advice? | 乐乐 我现在要控制列车 给点建议 |
[26:01] | Apply the brakes gradually. | 慢慢地拉下刹车 |
[26:02] | Any more than a nine percent depression rate, | 每次大约百分之九的幅度 |
[26:04] | and you will jackknife at that speed. | 你就可以逐渐减速 |
[26:06] | Use a light hand and you’ll coast | 一点一点地减速 |
[26:07] | right into the downtown station. | 你就可以正好滑行到车站停下来 |
[26:11] | Copy that. Here goes. | 收到 我开始了 |
[26:26] | Walter, what the hell is happening?! | 沃特 怎么回事 |
[26:27] | Happy, we’re overheating! | 乐乐 引擎过热了 |
[26:29] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[26:31] | Okay, unless some of the Chucky Burger grease | 除非有那么几滴恰吉汉堡油 |
[26:33] | leaked into the brake pads. | 滴进刹车片里面去了 |
[26:34] | Okay, lard has a flash-burn point of 301 degrees. | 油的燃烧温度是301摄氏度 |
[26:37] | The friction is heating things up. | 而摩擦产生了高温 |
[26:41] | We’ve lost the brakes and we’re still going 88! | 我们无法刹车 时速仍高达140公里 |
[26:44] | Walter, in six miles you’re going to reach | 沃特 再过十公里 |
[26:45] | the entrance tunnel to the station! | 你就要到达车站的入口隧道了 |
[26:46] | This train is a wide-body– swaying at this speed, | 这辆列车在这种速度下左右摇晃着 |
[26:49] | it’ll hit the sides of the tunnel and derail! | 会撞上墙壁然后脱轨 |
[26:51] | Maybe not! I have an idea. | 也许不会 我有办法 |
[26:55] | Cops will be by for you shortly. | 警察很快会来关照你 |
[26:57] | Doc? | 医生 |
[26:59] | We got to get to the train station. | 我们要去车站 |
[27:04] | I am already on my way. | 我已经在路上了 |
[27:06] | O’Brien, what exactly is your idea? | 奥布莱恩 你的办法是什么 |
[27:09] | Guys, everybody, listen to me! | 大家都听我说 |
[27:11] | You have to get onto the next car! | 你们去下一节车厢 |
[27:12] | Okay? It’s for your safety! | 为了你们的安全 好吗 |
[27:14] | Come on, faster! Faster! Empty the car! | 快点 快点 都离开车厢 |
[27:22] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[27:23] | Okay, now that we’ve got control of the train, | 既然我们可以控制列车 |
[27:26] | we can decouple the cars. | 我们就可以分离车厢 |
[27:27] | The front car will crash, | 前面的车厢会撞毁 |
[27:28] | but the rear cars will slow to a stop. | 但后面的会减速然后停下来 |
[27:30] | Okay, that’s part of a two-step process. | 整个过程分两步 |
[27:32] | Now, you guys get onto the next car. | 你们去下一节车厢 |
[27:33] | Ralph, there’s an operating panel near the door. | 拉尔夫 门旁边有控制面板 |
[27:35] | There’s a decoupling lever– you flip it, | 有个分离杆 你迅速拉下它 |
[27:37] | it sends a signal. | 它会发送信号 |
[27:39] | I accept the signal and then I have ten seconds | 我会接收到信号 在两个车厢分离之前 |
[27:41] | to get onto your side | 我会有十秒的时间 |
[27:42] | before both cars separate. | 赶到你们那边 |
[27:44] | Okay, we have more than enough time, | 好了 我们有足够的时间 |
[27:45] | but you have to hurry. | 但你们必须抓紧时间 |
[27:50] | Okay, be careful. | 好吧 你要小心 |
[27:52] | I will. | 我会的 |
[28:04] | Mommy, there’s no decoupling lever in here. | 妈妈 这里并没有分离杆 |
[28:16] | Walter, no! | 沃特 不要 |
[28:18] | Someone needs to stay on here to disengage the cars. | 必须要有人留在这边分离车厢 |
[28:21] | It’s how the train was designed. | 这辆列车就是这样设计的 |
[28:23] | Walter, don’t do this! | 沃特 不要这么做 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:27] | Walter, no! | 沃特 不要 |
[28:28] | Walter, once you remove the weight of those back cars, | 沃特 一旦你移除了后面车厢的重量 |
[28:30] | your car will gain speed and it will ping | 你的车厢就会像弹珠一样 |
[28:32] | around that narrow tunnel like a pinball! | 快速冲进那个狭窄的隧道 |
[28:35] | It is guaranteed death! | 那样你就死定了 |
[28:39] | And guaranteed life for Paige and Ralph. | 但是佩吉和拉尔夫能活下来 |
[28:41] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[28:44] | Walter, don’t do this. | 沃特 别这么做 |
[29:13] | Walter, you have exactly 19 seconds | 沃特 距离到达隧道 |
[29:14] | until you reach that tunnel! | 还有整整十九秒 |
[29:15] | You need to do something! | 你必须做些什么 |
[29:18] | 19 seconds– he’s not gonna make it! | 十九秒 他不可能做到的 |
[29:21] | The brake cord! | 制动索 |
[29:23] | No, you know what happens when you pull that thing! | 不可以 你知道拉动那个会发生什么 |
[29:26] | I’m not gonna pull it! | 我没打算拉动它 |
[29:28] | I’m gonna use it to get out of here. | 我打算用它离开这里 |
[29:31] | Six seconds! | 还有六秒 |
[29:32] | Five, four, | 五 四 |
[29:34] | three, two, | 三 二 |
[29:36] | one! | 一 |
[29:38] | Okay, here it comes! | 它来了 |
[29:55] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不到 |
[29:56] | There’s nothing but twisted metal and smoke. | 这里除了变形的金属就是烟雾 |
[30:00] | Little help! | 谁来帮个忙 |
[30:09] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[30:12] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃特 你在干什么 |
[30:13] | You just hanging around? | 你就在这晃来晃去[瞎晃]么 |
[30:16] | That joke never gets old. | 这笑话永远不过时 |
[30:17] | Oh, very funny. Some assistance? | 真好笑 搭把手怎么样 |
[30:20] | Yeah, I got you, kid. Let go! | 我抓住你了 小子 撒手吧 |
[30:28] | I guess your plans | 我猜你想在 |
[30:29] | to work on the rocket today were derailed. | 火箭上从事工作的计划今天算是脱轨了 |
[30:32] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[30:33] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[30:36] | Oh, Paige, you know, next time maybe you… | 佩吉 你知道吗 下次可能你… |
[30:40] | Don’t ever do something like that to me again! | 再也不要这样子对我了 |
[30:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:49] | Great, she hits harder than me. | 太好了 她这下比我更狠 |
[31:07] | I would give anything | 如果能让乐乐因为关心而抽我 |
[31:08] | for Happy to care enough to slap me. | 我可以做任何事情 |
[31:11] | Bargaining. | 讨价还价 |
[31:11] | Third stage of grief. | 悲伤的第三个阶段 |
[31:13] | It’s just so disheartening. | 这真的是太让人痛心了 |
[31:14] | And there’s depression. | 而且还伴随着抑郁 |
[31:17] | I’ve counted the gold coins. | 我数了那些金币 |
[31:18] | One of them’s missing. | 少了一个 |
[31:19] | Oh, I’m not a thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[31:20] | I just wanted to play Proton Arnold | 我只是想用五十万美金 |
[31:22] | with a $2 million quarter. | 去玩质子小子 |
[31:25] | I’ll go get it. | 我去拿 |
[31:34] | So? | 怎么了 |
[31:36] | Polly knock some sense into you? | 波莉给了你当头棒喝是吗 |
[31:37] | It’s Paige, and I made a calculated decision | 是佩吉 而且我经过计算制定的决策 |
[31:41] | to save passengers. | 拯救了那些乘客 |
[31:42] | Whoa, see, I’m not talking about the train. | 听着 我没有说列车的事情 |
[31:43] | I’m talking about you ignoring your feelings for her. | 我说的是你忽视了你对她的情感 |
[31:46] | I did have feelings, | 我对她确实有情感 |
[31:47] | but now they’re under control. | 但现在被我控制住了 |
[31:49] | Anyway, shouldn’t you be back in the camper? | 话说 你是不是应该回你的露营车里去 |
[31:52] | Denial ain’t just a river in Turkey, my friend. | 否认并不代表不存在 我的朋友 |
[32:00] | If you really believed they were controlled, | 如果你真的相信你的情感在控制之下 |
[32:03] | you wouldn’t feel the need to distance yourself from her. | 你就不会觉得应该跟她保持距离 |
[32:06] | Right? Like saying you need to work, | 对不对 就比如你说你要工作 |
[32:07] | instead of going to the museum with her | 而不是和她一起去博物馆 |
[32:09] | and the-the kid, you know, with the Beatles haircut… | 陪那个孩子 你知道的 披头士发型的那个… |
[32:12] | His name’s Ralph. | 他叫拉尔夫 |
[32:12] | Sounds right. | 没错 |
[32:13] | Anyway, look, as your best friend, | 总之 作为你最好的朋友 |
[32:16] | I can tell you, putting distance between you | 我可以告诉你 与你在乎的人 |
[32:18] | and people you care about? | 保持距离 |
[32:22] | That doesn’t end well. | 不会有好结果的 |
[32:29] | Is this from experience? | 这是经验之谈吗 |
[32:39] | This have something to do with the medal I saw this morning? | 和我今早看到的奖章有什么关系吗 |
[32:43] | You said it wasn’t yours. | 你说那不是你的 |
[32:47] | Ray? | 雷 |
[32:50] | You say we’re best friends. | 你说过 我们是好朋友 |
[32:54] | Whose is it? | 是谁的 |
[32:57] | Danny Tuggle. | 丹尼·塔格尔 |
[33:01] | We joined the department together. | 我们一起进的消防局 |
[33:04] | Same house, same engine company. | 同一室 同一队 |
[33:08] | I-I didn’t really have a family, so he and his wife– | 我没什么家人 所以他和他妻子 |
[33:10] | they kind of, they adopted me. | 他们 收留了我 |
[33:13] | You know, I ate with them three times a week. | 我一周跟他们蹭三顿饭 |
[33:15] | I was, I was godfather to his son. | 还是他们儿子的教父 |
[33:20] | Ten years ago, there was a five-alarm. | 十年前 有次五级火警事故 |
[33:24] | Downtown. Gas line blew. | 在市中心 天然气泄露 |
[33:26] | Smoke everywhere, and I got a, i got a lungful… | 到处都是烟 我 我还没戴上面具就 |
[33:30] | before I got my mask on. | 吸入了一大口 |
[33:31] | And-and-and, you know, Danny, | 而丹尼 |
[33:32] | he was, he was, he was down. | 他 他 他倒下了 |
[33:35] | He was on the ground. | 倒在地上 |
[33:35] | And I-I tried to… get his regulator on his mouth. | 我想 把呼吸器放到他嘴里 |
[33:42] | But I was getting dizzy. | 但我头晕目眩 |
[33:46] | Wake up in the hospital. | 醒来已经在医院了 |
[33:51] | And Danny never wakes up. | 丹尼再也没醒来 |
[33:56] | It was my fault. It was my fault. | 是我的错 是我的错 |
[33:59] | I should’ve got the regulator on his mouth. | 我应该把呼吸器放进他嘴里的 |
[34:01] | That’s unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[34:05] | I was supposed to… | 我本该 |
[34:07] | present the medal to his wife at the funeral. | 在葬礼上把这枚奖章交给他妻子 |
[34:09] | But… I couldn’t face her, her son, | 但我无法面对她和她儿子 |
[34:14] | so I just… never saw them again. | 所以我 再也没见过他们 |
[34:22] | I distanced myself from people I loved. | 我刻意疏远我爱的人 |
[34:25] | I was wrong. | 这样不对 |
[34:28] | And you’re making the same mistake. | 而你正在犯同样的错误 |
[34:34] | Don’t let the distance get so far | 别走得太远 |
[34:35] | you can never re-couple the train. | 最后再也找不回来 |
[34:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:54] | Cool, Chet, I will see you at Dorsey’s in a half-hour. | 好 切特 半小时后多西的店里见 |
[35:00] | See you jokers tomorrow. | 小丑们 明天见 |
[35:02] | Good night, kid. | 晚安 孩子 |
[35:07] | I’m gonna go to that club. | 我要去那间酒吧 |
[35:09] | That’s not a good idea, doc. | 这主意可不怎么样 医生 |
[35:10] | You really need another black eye? | 你真想再弄只熊猫眼吗 |
[35:12] | I’m not looking for trouble. | 我不是要找麻烦 |
[35:13] | I-I just need to see Happy… happy with Chet. | 我只想看乐乐跟切特在一起高兴的样子 |
[35:17] | And then I’m at the fifth stage of grief. | 然后我就进入悲伤疗法第五阶了 |
[35:19] | Acceptance. | 接受 |
[35:21] | And then I can move on. | 然后就能开始新生活了 |
[35:46] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[35:48] | He’s out cold. | 昏睡不醒 |
[35:51] | Uh, but he did great today. | 他今天做得很好 |
[35:53] | I didn’t think he could impress me any more than he has. | 真是让我印象深刻 |
[35:56] | And, uh, not only me. | 不只是我 |
[35:58] | Tyler Goldberg texted. | 泰勒·古德伯格发来短信 |
[36:00] | He wants a playdate with Ralph. | 想哪天找拉尔夫一起玩 |
[36:03] | Why wouldn’t he? | 当然啦 |
[36:04] | He’s a great kid. | 拉尔夫是个好孩子 |
[36:08] | Look, about before– I shouldn’t have hit you. | 之前 我不该打你 |
[36:10] | I-I know you didn’t mean it, so… | 我知道你不是故意的… |
[36:11] | No, I meant it. | 不 我是故意的 |
[36:14] | Walter, you’re always thinking about the greater good | 沃特 你总是想着大局 |
[36:17] | and how everybody else needs saving, | 想着别人需要解救 |
[36:18] | but I need you to be selfish for once | 但我要你自私一次 |
[36:21] | and think about yourself. | 想想自己 |
[36:23] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[36:27] | Look at that boy over there. | 看看那边那孩子 |
[36:30] | Think about how important you are to him. | 想想你对他而言有多重要 |
[36:31] | Think about the team, your friends. | 还有这个团队 你的朋友 |
[36:34] | How important you are to them. | 想想你对他们有多重要 |
[36:36] | Think about… | 想想 |
[36:42] | Think about… | 想想 |
[36:45] | how important you are to me. | 你对我有多重要 |
[36:51] | Walter, I hit you because you scared me. | 沃特 我打你是因为你吓到我了 |
[36:55] | I was scared I was gonna lose you today. | 我害怕会失去你 |
[36:58] | I saw you disappearing into the-the blackness, | 你眼看你消失在黑暗中 |
[37:00] | and it frightened me. | 我担惊受怕 |
[37:06] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[37:08] | I need you to come with me down to this club. | 你得跟我去趟酒吧 |
[37:10] | Toby’s following Happy down there, | 托比跟踪乐乐去了那儿 |
[37:12] | and I’m worried things might get dicey with this Chet guy. | 我担心他会去找切特麻烦 |
[37:15] | Doc’ll listen to you. | 医生听你的话 |
[37:20] | You should go. | 你去吧 |
[37:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:37] | Holy crow, it’s a comedy club. | 我的老天 是个喜剧俱乐部 |
[37:40] | There’s Chet. | 切特在那呢 |
[37:40] | So, I have a six-year-old daughter. | 我有个女儿 六岁了 |
[37:43] | Please, don’t clap. She looks like me. | 别急着鼓掌 她长得跟我一样 |
[37:45] | So, it’s gonna be a tough prom season | 一个女孩子长得像弗雷迪·默丘里[皇后乐队主唱] |
[37:48] | for a girl that looks like Freddie Mercury. | 到了毕业舞会可没人约啊 |
[37:51] | I don’t know how she’s gonna do it. | 不知道她要怎么办 |
[37:53] | Thank you for laughing at my child’s pain. | 你们是在以我女儿的痛苦为乐 |
[37:56] | That’s very nice of you. | 你们心肠真好 |
[37:57] | Anyway, we’re gonna keep open mic night going, | 接下来我们继续”开麦”[任何人均可上台表演] |
[38:00] | uh, with someone who’s brand-new to the comedy scene. | 即将上台的是一位喜剧新人 |
[38:02] | Someone that I’ve trained personally. | 我亲传的徒弟 |
[38:04] | But if she bombs, | 但如果她演砸了 |
[38:07] | I’ve never seen her before in my life. | 那我就从来没见过她 |
[38:08] | Happy Quinn, ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 有请乐乐·奎恩 |
[38:11] | Did I fall on my head? Am I having a seizure? | 我是不是摔到脑袋抽风了 |
[38:13] | No, this is actually happening. | 不 都是真的 |
[38:21] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[38:26] | Knock, knock! | 咚咚咚 |
[38:28] | Who’s there? | 谁在敲门 |
[38:29] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[38:30] | Matthew who? | 哪个马修 |
[38:32] | “Math-you” could never do unless you had an IQ of 184. | 没有184智商就做不出来的数学题 |
[38:39] | What? | 什么 |
[38:43] | Ammonia | 氨气 |
[38:44] | and sodium hypochlorite hook up at a bar. | 和次氯酸钠在酒吧勾搭到了一起 |
[38:48] | Everyone inside dies. | 结果所有人都死了[联氨 剧毒] |
[38:52] | It’s funny because it’s true! | 太好笑了 因为真的是这样 |
[38:55] | I’ve been reading this great book | 我最近在读一本很好的书 |
[38:56] | on antigravity. | 讲的是反重力 |
[38:58] | I can’t put it down. | 真是让我爱不释手啊 |
[39:01] | I have this new theory on inertia, | 关于惰性 我有一个新的理论 |
[39:04] | but it’s not gaining any momentum. | 可是一点动力都没有 |
[39:06] | She said… | 她说… |
[39:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | That was factual. | 还真是实事求是 |
[39:21] | No, that was awesome. | 不 简直太棒 |
[39:23] | ‘Cause Chet isn’t her boyfriend. | 因为切特并不是她男朋友 |
[39:25] | He’s her comedy coach. | 只是她的喜剧老师 |
[39:26] | A terrible one at that. | 而且还教得很烂 |
[39:28] | You know, all this time, | 一直以来 |
[39:29] | Happy and I were doing the same thing. | 乐乐跟我都在做着同样的事情 |
[39:30] | We were each subconsciously replacing the risk our relationship represented. | 我们都在下意识地替换了我们的关系所代表的风险 |
[39:34] | I got into a ring, where I had no business being. | 我去打拳击 而我跟拳击毫不沾边 |
[39:36] | And Happy, the world’s unfunniest person, | 而乐乐 世界上最不搞笑的人 |
[39:37] | tried to make strangers laugh. | 居然在试着逗陌生人笑 |
[39:40] | We were replacing what we lost when we lost each other. | 失去对方后 我们都在寻找替代品 |
[39:44] | That excitement of risk. | 那种冒险的兴奋感 |
[39:46] | This means that deep inside of her | 也就是说在她内心深处 |
[39:47] | there is a seedling of regret. | 有着后悔的种子 |
[39:50] | So you’re gonna keep going after her? | 所以你要继续追她 |
[39:52] | No. | 不 |
[39:54] | I’m gonna let that seedling grow on its own. | 我要让那种子自己生根发芽 |
[39:57] | If it’s meant to become a mighty love oak, it will. | 如果它真的是一棵爱的橡树 它会长成那样的 |
[40:02] | I feel a lot better | 比起刚进来时 |
[40:02] | than I did when I walked in here. | 我感觉好多了 |
[40:05] | You know what? Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:05] | Because Happy is hilarious. | 因为乐乐太搞笑啦 |
[40:07] | I mean, where did that come from? | 这幽默细胞哪来的呀 |
[40:09] | Hey, I, uh, I think I walked in on a moment | 我刚才是不是打断了 |
[40:12] | between you and Paige in the garage, and, uh, | 你跟佩吉在车库里的温情一刻 |
[40:15] | sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[40:16] | It was just a conversation. | 只是在聊天而已 |
[40:17] | I’ve been in a conversation, and that looked more like a moment. | 我可跟别人聊过天 你们俩更像是温情时刻 |
[40:22] | In physics, the term “Moment” Is a combination | 在物理学中 时刻是指 |
[40:25] | of the physical quantity and distance. | 物理数量和距离的结合 |
[40:30] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[40:33] | I don’t anticipate that much distance | 今后 对于佩吉和我之间 |
[40:36] | between me and Paige moving forward. | 我并不希望有那么多的距离 |
[40:39] | A friend told me distance wasn’t a good idea, and I agree. | 有个朋友告诉我 距离不是好事 我也同意 |
[40:44] | Hey, guys! | 各位 |
[40:45] | Stick around for the second show? | 留下来看下面的演出吗 |
[40:47] | We’ve seen enough train wrecks in one day. | 今天看到的车祸现场已经够多了 |
[40:50] | Now, that’s funny. | 这个真好笑 |