时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[00:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:06] | Poodle. | 贵宾犬 |
[00:06] | Yikes. | 老天 |
[00:07] | What’s this? | 干什么呢 |
[00:08] | Establishing Cabe’s personality baseline. | 给凯布建立人格基准线 |
[00:11] | Spider. | 蜘蛛 |
[00:14] | I’m researching the use | 我在研究用 |
[00:15] | of behaviorism into predicting the future. | 行为分析学预测未来 |
[00:17] | I say if you know the psychological ground floor of a subject, | 我认为 如果你了解研究对象的心理基础 |
[00:20] | its tendencies or its maladies, | 倾向或弊病 |
[00:23] | I’m postulating you can predict future behavior. | 就可能对其未来行为进行预测 |
[00:25] | Test will be if he pulls another shocked face, | 测试就是 如果他再摆张震惊脸 |
[00:27] | will he see my foot flying toward his butt? | 会不会看到我的脚飞向他的屁股 |
[00:30] | I’ll expect it. | 我认为会的 |
[00:31] | Why the sudden interest in predicting the future? | 为什么突然想预测未来了 |
[00:34] | Where’s Walter? | 沃特呢 |
[00:35] | He’s at the hospital, visiting Megan. | 他去医院看梅根了 |
[00:38] | Oh, there a connection there? | 跟这有关系吗 |
[00:39] | Megan and predicting the future? | 梅根和预测未来 |
[00:42] | Paige, you just leave the shrinking to me. | 佩吉 把心理医生的工作留给我吧 |
[00:47] | When did this begin? | 什么时候开始的 |
[00:50] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[00:53] | Respiratory infection, for someone with MS, is very… | 对多发性硬化症患者呼吸道感染是很 |
[00:57] | concerning. | 令人担忧的 |
[00:58] | Did the doctors give you an antibiotic cocktail? | 医生给你抗生素了吗 |
[01:01] | They just put me on one. | 给我用了一种 |
[01:04] | Plus 100 milligrams of prednisone. | 再加100毫克强的松 |
[01:07] | You know, an infection like this can lead to sepsis | 这种感染可能导致败血症 |
[01:09] | or low blood pressure? | 或低血压 |
[01:10] | Yes, Walter. | 知道 沃特 |
[01:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:11] | And I’m on several I.V. drips to make my heart beat harder. | 而且我在打好几个点滴 让我心跳更有力 |
[01:15] | Did they give you, uh… | 他们给你 |
[01:15] | I knew the minute I told you, | 我知道我一告诉你 |
[01:17] | you would start spouting research | 你就会开始谈各种研究 |
[01:19] | and second-guessing. | 质疑他们 |
[01:22] | Do I do that? | 我是这样吗 |
[01:26] | It’s under control. | 情况得到控制了 |
[01:30] | Okay, get some rest. | 好吧 休息一下吧 |
[01:32] | Check in later. | 我回头来看你 |
[01:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:35] | You know, I’m, uh… | 我 |
[01:38] | I’m baffled that you didn’t | 我很不解 你居然没 |
[01:40] | inform me of her condition sooner. | 早点告诉我她的情况 |
[01:42] | This only started a few days ago, | 这是几天前才发生的 |
[01:43] | and Megan didn’t want you to divert your attention over to her. | 梅根不希望你分心 |
[01:46] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[01:48] | And in a few weeks, I’ll have the rocket finished | 再过几周 我就能完成火箭 |
[01:50] | and submitted to the Karman Prize. | 提交给卡门线大奖 |
[01:51] | And then when I win, I’ll have an influx of 50 million in cash | 等我赢了 就能拿到五千万现金 |
[01:55] | to buy equipment to finish my research to save her. | 购买设备 完成救治她的研究 |
[01:57] | Walter, the doctors aren’t discussing her condition | 沃特 医生讨论她情况时 |
[01:58] | in terms of weeks. | 已经不是以周计算了 |
[01:59] | We don’t give in. No, you stay with her today, | 我们不能放弃 你今天留下陪她 |
[02:01] | and you make sure that her treatment stays aggressive. | 确保她得到积极的治疗 |
[02:03] | Isn’t that up to Megan? | 这不是该梅根决定吗 |
[02:04] | Any sign that her blood pressure is getting too low, | 如果她血压呈现过低的迹象 |
[02:06] | then you tell them to increase her meds | 你就叫他们给她加药 |
[02:08] | or add a new agent like phenylephrine. | 或者加入苯肾上腺素之类的新药 |
[02:10] | Are you listening to me? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:10] | Can we take a breath and think about her | 我们能不能先喘口气 想想她 |
[02:12] | and her quality of life? | 和她的生活质量 |
[02:14] | More important… | 更重要的是 |
[02:16] | is preserving her life | 保护她的生命 |
[02:18] | and her mind. | 和头脑 |
[02:21] | We do whatever it takes. | 我们要不惜代价 |
[02:24] | Promise me you will do the right thing. | 保证你会做正确的事 |
[02:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:30] | All right. | 那好 |
[02:33] | So, the initial plan, | 起初的 |
[02:35] | uh, for the project budgeted | 项目计划预算为 |
[02:37] | at 15 months, | 15个月 |
[02:38] | but given Megan’s condition, it will have to be accelerated | 但鉴于梅根的情况 计划必须加速 |
[02:42] | to being underway within three, | 将时长缩短至三个月 |
[02:43] | and then Megan’s life will be saved. | 那样梅根就能得救了 |
[02:50] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[02:51] | Yes? | 说 |
[02:52] | Well, what exactly is the plan to save her life? | 具体有什么拯救她的计划 |
[02:55] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[02:55] | So, uh, I am going to download her brain, | 我准备下载她的头脑 |
[02:57] | her thoughts, her consciousness, her memories, | 她的思维 意识 记忆 |
[02:59] | preserve them digitally, | 进行数字化保存 |
[03:01] | until I can find another vessel | 等她的身体衰竭后 |
[03:03] | after her body fails. | 再另找一具皮囊 |
[03:05] | Not in three months. | 三个月内可做不到 |
[03:06] | Maybe 20 years. | 二十年差不多 |
[03:07] | Megan does not have that long. | 梅根没那么久了 |
[03:08] | So, in order to save her mind, I need to build something | 为了保存她的头脑 我得搭建一样 |
[03:11] | that does not exist. | 现在还不存在的东西 |
[03:13] | It’s a-a data server with the capacity | 是能够存储人类大脑内容的 |
[03:15] | to store the contents of the human brain. | 数据服务器 |
[03:18] | That’s at least 50 petabytes of storage capacity. | 至少得50千万亿字节的容量 |
[03:20] | The immediate issue is funding. | 最急迫的问题是资金 |
[03:23] | The Karman prize, uh, won’t judge for months, | 卡门线大奖还要数月才能颁布 |
[03:24] | so I need starter capital, | 我需要启动资金 |
[03:26] | which means I’ll have to take on other jobs, | 所以我得接其他活儿 |
[03:28] | so I may not be here. | 所以我可能得外出 |
[03:30] | We all want to do anything we can to help, Walter, but… | 我们都想尽一切力量帮忙 沃特 但是 |
[03:33] | I think our primary question is how are you doing emotionally? | 我想我们的主要问题是 你的情绪怎么样 |
[03:37] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:38] | I figure it’s gonna run me | 我觉得每千万亿字节 |
[03:39] | a million per petabyte. | 得花掉一百万 |
[03:40] | About that. | 差不多 |
[03:41] | So I’m gonna go call our wealthiest clients, | 所以我要去打给我们最有钱的那些客户 |
[03:43] | see what I can’t drum up. | 看看能不能找点什么活儿 |
[03:45] | He’s officially gone through the looking glass. | 他是正式疯了 |
[03:47] | I don’t like the way he’s handling this. | 我不喜欢他处理这事方式 |
[03:49] | I don’t think any of them are gonna be able to handle it. | 我觉得他们都会无法面对 |
[03:51] | I think that… | 我觉得 |
[03:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:57] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[03:58] | Identify yourself. | 报上姓名 |
[04:00] | Mark Willis, Central Intelligence. | 马克·威利斯 中情局 |
[04:02] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[04:03] | Explains how he came in like a cloud. | 怪不得他能像朵云一样飘进来 |
[04:05] | Dark cloud. | 还是阴云 |
[04:06] | Homeland’s agreed to lend out Scorpion’s services to my unit. | 国土安全部同意把天蝎借给我们用用 |
[04:10] | Lucky us. | 我们真走运 |
[04:11] | For a significant payday. | 有大钱拿 |
[04:13] | We’re listening. | 愿闻其详 |
[04:16] | This is the 27B/6. | 这是27B6 |
[04:18] | Brand-new flagship of an airline known as Integrity Airlines. | 义海航空最新旗舰飞机 |
[04:21] | No such thing. | 没这家公司 |
[04:22] | It’s top-secret, servicing only the CIA. | 是绝密 只为中情局服务 |
[04:25] | You guys have a secret airline? | 你们还有秘密航空公司 |
[04:26] | What kind of snacks are we talking? | 得花多少钱啊 |
[04:28] | Or is that a secret, too? | 还是这也是秘密 |
[04:29] | Integrity functions independently | 义海运作频率独立于 |
[04:31] | of any commercial or military frequency. | 一切商用和军用频道 |
[04:33] | We have our own call signs, | 我们有自己的呼号 |
[04:34] | and we are undetectable by radar. | 雷达也监测不到我们 |
[04:37] | Nine hours ago, | 九小时前 |
[04:38] | this plane was on a routine mission and went missing. | 这架飞机在执行一项常规任务 随后失踪 |
[04:41] | Define routine. | 什么叫常规任务 |
[04:42] | Running money, | 运作资金 |
[04:43] | weapons, copy machines | 运输武器和复印机 |
[04:44] | or other tools of country-building or takeover. | 或是其他关系到国家根基的东西 |
[04:48] | What? | 什么 |
[04:49] | That’s not how the CIA would use a secret plane? | 你们中情局难道不都是这么用秘密飞机的吗 |
[04:51] | Last location ping? | 最后一次出现是在哪里 |
[04:52] | Over Fort Collins, Colorado. | 科罗拉多的柯林斯堡 |
[04:54] | There’s no indication of a crash and no response to radio calls. | 还不知道飞机是否失事 无线呼叫也无回应 |
[04:58] | So hijacked? | 有可能是被劫机了吗 |
[04:59] | Doubtful. | 不太可能 |
[04:59] | Then the pilot stole it. | 那就是飞行员把飞机开走了 |
[05:01] | Our men, highly trained with spotless records. | 我们的人都经过层层训练 背景也没有问题 |
[05:04] | Sly, anything? | 希尔 有想法吗 |
[05:06] | A plane heading west | 一辆向西行驶的飞机 |
[05:07] | wouldn’t double back and risk suspicion | 不可能原路返回 冒着被发现的风险 |
[05:08] | by pinging the same location twice. | 在同一地点停留 |
[05:10] | Okay, I’m running an analysis on the sound package | 我正在检测飞机到达上个地点时 |
[05:14] | from the last ping. | 留下来的声波轨道 |
[05:15] | The plane was tilting down when the last ping registered. | 飞机抵达最后一个坐标时 正在下降 |
[05:18] | A plane of that weight, cruising at that speed, | 考虑到飞机的重量 巡航速度 |
[05:20] | yields a possible landing location of… | 附近可能的降落地点是 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:24] | That’s Coughlan Air Force Base. That’s Area 51. | 那是考夫兰空军基地 51区 |
[05:27] | Secret spy mission in Area 51– spooky. | 发生在51区的间谍行动 见鬼了 |
[05:30] | No pun intended. | 我说的见鬼可没有别的意思 |
[05:31] | The base and several miles surrounding it | 基地和附近区域 |
[05:33] | are protected from eyes in the sky by ambient microwaves | 设立了包围性的微波作为防御机制 |
[05:35] | as an active defense system. | 所以卫星拍不到基地的画面 |
[05:36] | It disrupts satellite, | 这种微波扰乱卫星型号 |
[05:38] | cell and radio communication. | 扰乱手机信号和无线通讯 |
[05:39] | It’s all a part of their moratorium | 这是用来切断 |
[05:41] | on communication systems | 未获得基地许可的 |
[05:42] | that haven’t been strictly sanctioned by the base. | 通讯系统的防御措施之一 |
[05:45] | Cone of silence. | 静锥区 |
[05:46] | The better to keep their secrets safe. | 只要能把秘密藏好就行 |
[05:50] | Am I the only one? Area 51, aliens? | 你们没听说过吗 51区 外星人 |
[05:53] | A plane like this would run quiet, | 这样一架飞机要想无声无息地飞行 |
[05:55] | probably use a tungsten alloy in the fuselage | 调节振动稳定系统的机身 |
[05:57] | for its vibration stabilizing system. | 应该是用钨合金做的 |
[05:59] | I can’t confirm or deny that. | 我不确认也不否认 |
[06:03] | Get us down to that desert. | 把我们弄到那片沙漠里去 |
[06:04] | I can build a device to detect | 我能做一个仪器 |
[06:05] | the ionic Gamma Ray signature of the tungsten alloy | 检测钨合金里离子的伽马射线指数 |
[06:08] | and find its exact location. | 找到飞机的确切方位 |
[06:10] | Your superiors at Homeland will be told | 你们在国土安全局的上司会被告知 |
[06:11] | you’re upgrading our data systems in Barstow. | 你们正在更新我们在巴斯托的数据系统 |
[06:14] | I never came in here. | 我从没来过这里 |
[06:15] | The size of your payday will ensure you take special care | 你们的报酬一定能让你们大家 |
[06:17] | to see that doesn’t bother you. | 乖乖地把嘴闭上 |
[06:19] | $50,000. | 五万美元 |
[06:21] | $300,000. | 三十万美金 |
[06:22] | 150, final offer. | 十五万 最终报价 |
[06:24] | Sold. | 成交 |
[06:25] | Make my check out to Walter O’Brien | 把我的支票收款人写为沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[06:27] | for Megan. | 转给梅根 |
[06:29] | Yeah, ditto. | 是的 |
[06:30] | Same here. | 我也要这么写 |
[06:32] | I’ll take care of it. | 没问题 |
[06:33] | I look forward to hearing from you. | 期待你们的好消息 |
[06:37] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[06:38] | Can get closer to my research funding goals. | 离我的筹款大计又近了一步 |
[06:42] | No, “Thank you”? Uh… | 一句”谢谢你”也没有吗 |
[06:44] | We just made a moving gesture for Megan and… | 我们为梅根做出如此感人的善举 |
[06:46] | We’re helping him solve a problem. | 我们在帮他解决问题 |
[06:48] | He needs X amount of dollars; we chipped away. | 他需要一定量的钱 我们帮他减少了这个量 |
[06:51] | Math is math. | 数学无关情感 |
[06:54] | I think the team’s gonna need | 我觉得这支队伍在梅根这事上 |
[06:55] | some hand-holding regarding Megan. | 需要一点帮助和抚慰 |
[06:58] | You deal with them, and I’ll take care of Walter. | 你跟他们聊聊 我去搞定沃特 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:13] | Okay, the Gamma Ray spectrometer is operational. | 伽马射线检测仪正在运行 |
[07:16] | Just don’t get too close to the base. | 记住别离基地太近就行 |
[07:17] | You don’t know what they’re working on. | 你不知道他们在干什么 |
[07:18] | Or who. | 或是研究谁 |
[07:19] | Aliens again? | 又是外星人 |
[07:21] | Don’t know. | 谁也说不清 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry, can you can this blather? | 你能不说废话了吗 |
[07:24] | Sylvester, can I get an update on Megan, please? | 希尔维斯特 梅根怎么样了 |
[07:27] | Yeah, well, I don’t really know | 我并不是很清楚 |
[07:28] | how well she’s responding to the treatment, | 她的治疗效果究竟如何 |
[07:30] | but the doctor seems to think she’ll be… | 但是医生认为她会 |
[07:34] | We’ve hit the cone of silence. | 我们到静锥区了 |
[07:43] | You’ve asked Walter how he’s processing Megan’s illness. | 你问过沃特梅根生病这事对他有什么影响 |
[07:46] | How are you handling it? | 你又怎么样呢 |
[07:48] | I’m a physician. | 我是个医生 |
[07:49] | Illness, death, grief– it’s really just an influx | 疾病 死亡 悲伤 这些只是因为汇集了 |
[07:51] | of stress-related, pro-inflammatory cytokines | 过多压力导致的让人情绪激动的细胞因子而已 |
[07:54] | which eventually dissipate. | 这些情绪最终会消散的 |
[07:56] | So a friend’s illness, possible death, is… | 所以朋友的患病和她即将死亡的事实 |
[07:59] | it’s no more than just the… clinical release of chemicals? | 只是单纯的生理反应吗 |
[08:03] | No, no, I’m not discounting the emotional. | 不 我并不是忽视了情感的部分 |
[08:06] | Whether it’s Bonanno’s Four Trajectories | 无论是博南诺的四个轨迹理论 |
[08:08] | or the five stages of Kubler-Ross, | 还是库伯勒·罗斯的五阶段理论 |
[08:09] | it’s a natural process. | 这都是自然的反应 |
[08:11] | Anything natural, to me, is fine. | 任何自然发生的事情对我来说都没问题 |
[08:16] | What’s with the envelopes? | 你摆弄这些信封是在干什么 |
[08:19] | Predictions of the future. | 预测未来 |
[08:21] | I think I got something. | 我有发现了 |
[08:23] | The photon energy is off the chart. | 辐射已经爆表了 |
[08:25] | Okay, hit the brakes! | 刹车 |
[08:33] | In your face, unfindable spy plane. | 就在眼前 无迹可寻的间谍飞机 |
[08:38] | Let’s leave. | 走吧 |
[08:39] | There’s no tail number. | 飞机可没有车牌尾号 |
[08:41] | We’re being paid a bundle– | 我们既然拿人钱财 |
[08:42] | let’s confirm that’s our bird. | 就好好确认下是不是这架飞机 |
[08:56] | No one here! | 没人在 |
[08:58] | Incredible photography unit on the underside of this beast. | 这头野兽的下面藏着无数的摄影器材 |
[09:01] | You could take a portrait of a flea at 30,000 feet. | 你可以在9144米的高空给苍蝇拍个高清大图 |
[09:04] | This all beyond state-of-the-art, and… | 这一切不止是最先进 还很 |
[09:06] | all hollow. | 空 |
[09:07] | I’m assuming hidden compartments, | 里面肯定有很多隐藏的隔间 |
[09:09] | in case anybody’s ever searched. | 以应对可能遇见的搜查 |
[09:11] | They made an effort to steal it and then just… abandon it? | 他们好不容易偷了飞机 却把飞机留在这里 |
[09:15] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么看 |
[09:17] | I think they’re coming back. | 我觉得他们会回来的 |
[09:20] | There’s a whole blood bank down here. | 这下面简直就是个血库 |
[09:23] | All AB-negative with rare proteins. | 全是带罕见氨基酸的AB阴性血 |
[09:25] | That’s for someone with aplastic anemia | 那是给患有再生障碍性贫血的人准备的 |
[09:27] | who needs regular transfusions. | 这种人需要频繁的输血 |
[09:29] | That’s neither of the pilots. | 飞行员都没有这种病 |
[09:30] | Not according to their dossiers. | 至少记录上没有写 |
[09:33] | Just a guess here, | 让我猜猜 |
[09:34] | but those pilots might be picking up a passenger | 也许这些飞行员邀请了一位乘客上机 |
[09:37] | who isn’t coming aboard voluntarily. | 而这位乘客不是自愿登机的 |
[09:39] | I got chloroform and zip ties. | 我找到了氯仿[麻醉药]和扎线带 |
[09:41] | This isn’t just a missing plane; it’s a kidnapping. | 这不仅是飞机失踪的问题了 此事有关绑架 |
[09:45] | Remember how you said it couldn’t be one of your pilots? | 你还记得自己说不可能是飞行员干的吗 |
[09:47] | Well, good chance it is– so good luck with that. | 很有可能就是的 所以祝你好运 |
[09:50] | We’ll take our cashier’s check now. | 你可以给我们付钱了 |
[09:52] | What if I doubled the fee? | 假如我付双倍的费用如何 |
[09:53] | – No! – Keep talking. | -不要 -你说 |
[09:54] | This gets out, the program is exposed | 这件事传出去的话 整个项目就暴露了 |
[09:56] | and years of data go sour. | 几年的数据就没用了 |
[09:57] | If you find the agents, | 假如你们找到那些特工 |
[09:58] | find their victim | 找到他们的受害者 |
[09:59] | and figure out where they plan on taking him: | 并且查出他们准备把他带到哪里去 |
[10:01] | 300 grand. | 30万 |
[10:02] | Send in your own guys! | 派你们自己的人来 |
[10:03] | They’ll be long gone before I can get a team assembled. | 等我召集好一个队伍 他们早跑了 |
[10:05] | Then get the base commander at Coughlan to handle it. | 那就让考夫兰的基地指挥官来处理 |
[10:07] | That also exposes the program. | 那样也会暴露这个项目 |
[10:09] | 350 grand. | 35万 |
[10:11] | Wait… | 等等 |
[10:11] | – Deal! – No! | -成交 -不 |
[10:13] | Listen, you know what? | 听着 你们猜怎么着 |
[10:13] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己干这票 |
[10:14] | You heard Sylvester– Megan is not improving. | 你们听见希尔维斯特的话了 梅根没有好转 |
[10:16] | And I need the money to complete my research. | 我需要钱来完成我的研究 |
[10:19] | We’ll all do it. | 我们一起干这票 |
[10:20] | Good. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:27] | “The CIA dude will rope us into something | “那个中情局的哥们会哄骗我们去做某件 |
[10:29] | more dangerous than finding a plane.” | 比找一架飞机更危险的事” |
[10:30] | I hate to say I told you so. | 我超讨厌说”我早告诉过你们了” |
[10:32] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[10:32] | I want it on record that I predicted that | 我想要正式记录下我预言了 |
[10:34] | getting led around by the prospect of a payday is bad business. | 被拿到报酬的期望牵着鼻子走不是件好事 |
[10:37] | Especially with the CIA involved. | 特别是牵涉到中情局的情况下 |
[10:45] | We are gonna sneak into one of the most heavily guarded | 我们要潜入美国国土上防守最严密的 |
[10:48] | patches of U.S. soil, | 地点之一 |
[10:49] | with no form of communication | 在没有通讯设备的情况下 |
[10:51] | to track down an unknown kidnapping victim, | 找一个身份不明的绑架案的受害者 |
[10:53] | who may or may not already be in the hands of rogue CIA agents. | 而他有可能已经在中情局叛变特工的手里了 |
[10:56] | Yep. | 没错 |
[10:57] | We’re going into Area 51. | 我们要进51区了 |
[11:09] | All right, so, one more time for the slightly less brilliant? | 好吧 又是一次不那么明智的行动 |
[11:12] | So the people that work on this base | 在这个基地里工作的人 |
[11:13] | are experts in fields with countless applications– | 是无数应用领域的专家 |
[11:16] | most military, | 大部分是军事应用 |
[11:17] | all dangerous in the wrong hands. | 落入坏人手中都会很危险 |
[11:18] | And that’s who they’re coming to kidnap? An expert? | 那就是他们准备绑架的人吗 一个专家 |
[11:20] | Well, you can’t just walk into Area 51. | 你不能就这么走进51区 |
[11:22] | So they stole the only plane in the world | 所以他们偷了唯一一架可以避开 |
[11:24] | that can fly under Area 51’s security. | 51区的安保系统的飞机 |
[11:25] | Any clue why we don’t just stay here | 为什么我们不直接待在这里 |
[11:27] | and wait till they come back? | 等他们回来 |
[11:28] | Yeah, I’m not so hot | 是啊 我也不是很热衷于 |
[11:29] | into sneaking into mysterious Air Force bases. | 潜入一个神秘的空军基地 |
[11:31] | And I’ll wager the rogue agents are armed. | 而且我赌那些叛变的特工是带了武器的 |
[11:34] | I don’t want to get into a gunfight. | 我不想挑起一场枪战 |
[11:35] | We know the target has a rare blood type, | 我们知道他们的目标是稀有血型 |
[11:37] | so we determine his identity | 所以我们可以通过基地里的 |
[11:39] | through the base’s medical records | 医疗记录确认他的身份 |
[11:41] | and we track down where he works on the base | 然后我们查出他在基地中的哪块地方工作 |
[11:43] | in order to rescue him. | 再去救他 |
[11:44] | What if they already got their target? | 假如他们已经找到了他们的目标呢 |
[11:46] | The CIA agents got here before us. | 中情局的特工们比我们早到这里 |
[11:47] | Could be six hours, could be 30 minutes. | 可能早到6小时 也可能早到30分钟 |
[11:49] | But we still don’t know how they’re getting on the base. | 但我们还是不知道他们是怎么潜入基地的 |
[11:51] | If they’re tunneling, that’s gonna take a while. | 假如是挖地道的话 那就得花上一段时间了 |
[11:52] | Subterfuge, also a time suck. | 想办法混进去也很花时间 |
[11:54] | We got a shot at shutting this thing down. | 我们有机会终结这件事 |
[11:55] | Yeah, but because of the cone of silence, | 没错 但是因为这里是静锥区 |
[11:57] | we can’t just hack the base’s medical records externally, | 我们没办法从外部黑进基地的医疗记录 |
[12:00] | so we’re heading in. | 所以我们得进去 |
[12:01] | Now, you guys find him, | 你们去找他 |
[12:03] | warn him and get him to safety. | 警告他 然后把他带到安全的地方 |
[12:04] | While you’re just catching some rays? | 与此同时你就晒晒太阳吗 |
[12:05] | Well, I’m happy to go, | 我很乐意进去 |
[12:07] | but who is gonna hack the plane’s guidance system | 但是谁来黑进飞机的导航系统 |
[12:08] | to find its likely destination? | 找出它可能的目的地呢 |
[12:10] | You know, the other half of our job? | 就是我们这次任务的另一半工作 |
[12:11] | I’ll keep guard in case the bad guys come back. | 我来放哨 以防那些坏人回来 |
[12:13] | How do we break in? | 我们要怎么进去 |
[12:15] | With these. | 用这些 |
[12:19] | Okay, we aim the plane’s reflective panels | 好了 我们用我的放大镜 |
[12:21] | into my magnifying glass. | 瞄准飞机的反光板 |
[12:23] | The heat will be the equivalent of 100 solar panels | 其热度将等同于把一百个太阳能板的热量 |
[12:25] | focused on an area the size of a playing card, | 集中于一张扑克牌大小的区域 |
[12:28] | which I will aim directly | 我会用它来瞄准 |
[12:29] | at the tire of a passing delivery truck. | 过往的运货卡车的轮胎 |
[12:32] | Boom goes the tire. | 轮胎会爆炸 |
[12:34] | And while the driver’s changing it, | 等司机换轮胎的时候 |
[12:35] | he gains extra cargo. | 他就会多几件货物了 |
[12:36] | And since this is the only road into the base, | 而且鉴于这是通往基地的唯一道路 |
[12:39] | one is bound to come along soon. | 肯定很快就会有车来 |
[12:40] | Until then, we wait. | 在此之前 我们等着 |
[12:43] | Disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[12:44] | Dental hygiene is beautiful. | 口腔卫生可美妙了 |
[12:55] | Cabe… | 凯布… |
[12:56] | look over here: | 过来看看 |
[12:58] | Domestic flight paths | 国内航线 |
[13:00] | circling over L.A., DC and Chicago. | 在洛杉矶 华府 芝加哥三地盘旋 |
[13:03] | Now why is a CIA plane | 为什么一架中情局的飞机 |
[13:05] | flying repeatedly over U.S. cities? | 要不断围着几座美国城市转 |
[13:08] | You’re being paid to find a final destination. | 人家付你钱是要你找飞机最终的目的地 |
[13:10] | Find it and let’s clear out of here. | 快找 然后我们离开这里 |
[13:12] | And when you’re done, son, | 等你搞定了 小子 |
[13:13] | I want to talk to you about your sister | 我想和你谈谈你姐姐 |
[13:15] | and what may be coming. | 以及可能发生的事 |
[13:18] | Busy. | 忙着呢 |
[13:23] | Uh, I know you’re concerned about Walt on the Megan thing. | 我知道在梅根这件事上你很关心沃特 |
[13:27] | “The Megan thing”? Her illness? | “梅根这件事” 你指她的病吗 |
[13:32] | He’ll work through it. | 他会挺过去的 |
[13:33] | We all will. | 我们都会的 |
[13:34] | It is what it is. | 现实就是如此 |
[13:36] | That’s a little chilly. | 那样说有点冷酷啊 |
[13:37] | My mother died the day I was born. | 我妈妈在我出生那天就去世了 |
[13:39] | Death has always been a part of my life. | 死亡一直是我生活中的一部分 |
[13:41] | Now, Sylvester… he’s going to be a basket case. | 而希尔维斯特…他会变得很消沉 |
[13:44] | He won’t be able to handle it as well as the rest of us. | 他没办法像我们一样处理好这件事 |
[13:47] | You may consider it’s okay to just… | 你也许可以试着觉得想这件事… |
[13:50] | think about it and be sad. | 以及感到悲伤是可以的 |
[13:53] | Or just don’t think about it. | 或者干脆不去想它 |
[13:56] | Truck! | 卡车 |
[14:20] | Thing of beauty. Let’s move. | 真是好东西 我们走吧 |
[14:26] | So… not the best news. | 消息不是很好 |
[14:29] | The phenylephrine didn’t clear your lungs | 苯肾上腺素没有按照我们的期望 |
[14:31] | the way we had hoped. | 清理你的肺 |
[14:33] | So… | 所以… |
[14:34] | the aggressive treatment would be…? | 积极的疗法是… |
[14:36] | Intubation. | 插管 |
[14:37] | Then that’s the thing to do. | 那就那样做吧 |
[14:39] | Right? | 是不是 |
[14:44] | Not right? | 不是吗 |
[14:46] | We’re gonna need a minute. | 我们需要一点时间 |
[14:54] | I don’t want to be intubated. | 我不想插管 |
[14:57] | It’s painful… | 那样很痛苦… |
[14:59] | and I’ll have to be under constant sedation… | 而且我还得一直使用镇定剂… |
[15:02] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[15:04] | I have to encourage you | 我必须得鼓励你 |
[15:06] | to be aggressive. | 变得更积极一些 |
[15:09] | You have to stop being a conduit to my brother | 你不能再做一个联系我和我弟弟的管道了 |
[15:14] | and be the man that I love. | 你要做我爱的那个男人 |
[15:24] | All through here! | 到这里 |
[15:25] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[15:39] | Take her to Gate Three! | 带去三号门 |
[15:41] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[15:43] | Okay. Now all we need to do | 好的 我们要做的是 |
[15:45] | is access the base intranet | 就是进入他们的内网 |
[15:47] | and hack into their medical records. | 黑进病例档案 |
[15:48] | Right. Easy. | 好的 小菜一碟 |
[15:49] | Just walk in an office and find a computer. | 只要走进一间办公室找到一台电脑 |
[15:51] | No, we can connect via a peripheral system. | 不 我们可以通过外围系统连接 |
[15:54] | Like the sprinkler controls or… | 比如喷水灭火系统或者… |
[15:56] | The sewer system. | 排水系统 |
[16:05] | I am in their intranet, | 我进入了他们的内网 |
[16:06] | but their medical records are tight as a drum. | 但是他们的病例藏得太严了 |
[16:09] | And with our best hackers elsewhere, | 而我们最好的黑客在别的地方 |
[16:10] | this could take hours. Days. | 可能要花上几个小时 甚至几天 |
[16:11] | So we’re stuck in a sewer for no good reason? | 所以我们就这样平白无故被困在下水道了 |
[16:14] | Unless we can call Sly to hack it. | 除非我们找希尔黑进去 |
[16:16] | It’s an old-school PBX. | 这是个老式的PBX |
[16:18] | Private branch exchange. | 用户交换机 |
[16:19] | They work best on ground start trunks, | 如果内网和外网链接 |
[16:21] | if the intercom is connected to an outside line. | 他们在地启动干线上运转得最好 |
[16:23] | Okay, only one way to find out. | 好吧 只有一个办法能搞清楚 |
[16:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:26] | It’s like blue boxing in the ’70s. | 这就像七十年代的蓝盒子 |
[16:27] | Scratching the coin on the transmitter | 在发射器上摩擦硬币 |
[16:29] | generates a 2600 hertz tone. | 产生2600赫兹音 |
[16:32] | To this old system, that tone is code | 对这种老旧的系统来说 |
[16:34] | to open a line. | 就是打开一条线的指令 |
[16:36] | Well, lookie here. | 看这里 |
[16:41] | If the kidnapping target needs a monthly transfusion, | 如果被绑架人每月需要输血 |
[16:43] | it would normally happen at the closest hospital | 他们一般会去最近的 |
[16:45] | with an extensive blood bank. | 有充足血源的医院 |
[16:47] | Only a few matches there. | 只有几家医院符合要求 |
[16:49] | Okay, cross-referencing now with the rare blood type. | 好吧 现在用罕见血型进行交叉对比 |
[16:52] | South Nevada Hospital. | 南内华达医院 |
[16:54] | Loading transfusion patient names now. | 正在下载输血病人名单 |
[16:58] | Loading slowly… | 下得很慢 |
[16:59] | He’s searching. | 他正在查 |
[17:00] | Oh, this would be an opportunity | 这是个好机会 |
[17:01] | to ask him how Megan’s doing. | 问问他梅根怎么样了 |
[17:04] | What? | 什么 |
[17:05] | Oh, uh, I’ve got a name. | 我找到了个名字 |
[17:08] | Dr. Ivan Zahn. | 伊凡·扎恩博士 |
[17:09] | Uzbek national who defected 13 years ago. | 乌兹别克人 十三年前变节 |
[17:12] | He currently leads a team at Coughlan Air Force Base | 他现在是考夫兰空军基地 |
[17:15] | in the computer engineering division. | 电脑工程部门的一个小组组长 |
[17:17] | His expertise is in high-capacity compression and storage. | 他是大容量压缩与储存方面的专家 |
[17:20] | He’s considered by many to be the best in his field. | 多方认为他是该领域的绝对权威 |
[17:22] | Okay, based on his scientific field, | 好 根据他的科学领域 |
[17:23] | Dr. Zahn’s office is located | 扎恩博士的办公室在 |
[17:25] | in Laboratory Five of “C” Wing. | C区的五号实验室 |
[17:27] | Sly, hang in there. Okay. | 希尔 撑住 好了 |
[17:30] | Honestly, I think I’m figuring this place out. | 说实话 我觉得我开始摸清楚这里了 |
[17:32] | Why people are so scared of it. | 人们为什么怕这里 |
[17:33] | It’s the mystique. | 真是奇怪 |
[17:34] | Come up on a stairwell, | 马上到一个楼梯井 |
[17:35] | which opens to a door just outside “C” Wing. | 通过它就可以直接到C区外面 |
[17:37] | Say a place is full of secrets | 一个满是秘密的地方 |
[17:38] | and imagination takes over. | 再加上点想象力 |
[17:40] | Hence, little green men. | 得到的就是小绿人 |
[17:41] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[17:42] | This place is no scarier than any other Air Force base. | 这里也没比其他的空军基地可怕 |
[17:45] | We just waltzed in here. | 我们轻而易举地就进来了 |
[17:46] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[17:47] | Nobody move! | 所有人不许动 |
[17:52] | I have an envelope in my pocket predicting this. | 我口袋里有个信封预测到了这个情形 |
[17:57] | Okay, almost into the navigation system. | 好了 马上就进导航系统了 |
[17:59] | A couple more moments, | 再有一会 |
[18:00] | we will know the plane’s destination. | 我们就知道飞机的目的地了 |
[18:05] | Know that we’re here for Megan. | 你要知道 我们来是为了帮梅根 |
[18:07] | But in the end, what if that’s just not enough? | 但如果还是不够呢 |
[18:10] | Almost finished. | 马上就好 |
[18:12] | I don’t want you to go into this flat-footed. | 我不想让你最后措手不及 |
[18:14] | Could take you years to get over. | 会要花好几年才能过这个坎 |
[18:17] | I know that you’ve suffered tremendous loss, | 我知道你失去了很多 |
[18:18] | but this is different. | 但这不一样 |
[18:20] | There’s time to find a solution. | 还有时间能找出解决方案 |
[18:25] | You got something to say to Megan, you should say it. | 如果你有话想对梅根说就该说出来 |
[18:28] | Spend your time making memories. | 把时间花在创造回忆上 |
[18:30] | Don’t bury yourself in “solutions” that may not work. | 而不是浪费在可能不会起作用的”方案”上 |
[18:37] | Plane’s headed to Uzbekistan. | 飞机飞往乌兹别克斯坦 |
[18:38] | And I’m certain it will work. | 我确定它会起作用 |
[18:40] | One person can take care of Megan: me. | 我一个人就能照顾好梅根 |
[18:46] | Okay, son. | 好吧 孩子 |
[18:50] | Let’s clear out of this plane now. | 现在撤出这架飞机 |
[18:56] | Walter, what’s the holdup? | 沃特 怎么了 |
[18:58] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[19:00] | One second. | 就一会 |
[19:02] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[19:04] | Storage capacity on this is almost two petabytes. | 这个上面只有两千万亿字节的容量 |
[19:08] | Shouldn’t be possible for a machine this small. | 这么小的机器不可能有这样的容量 |
[19:10] | It’s ten years ahead of anything else on the market. | 比市面上的先进了十年 |
[19:14] | Camera… | 摄像头… |
[19:16] | Cabe… | 凯布 |
[19:17] | the camera equipment Happy saw? | 记得乐乐看到的摄像头吗 |
[19:20] | This plane is used to spy on American cities. | 这架飞机是用来监视美国的城市的 |
[19:25] | And they’re flying in secret back to Area 51. | 而他们要秘密飞回51区 |
[19:28] | It’s a safe bet that technology was developed there. | 可以肯定的说技术是在这里发展成熟的 |
[19:31] | By the guy that they’re looking to kidnap. | 利用他们绑架的那个男人 |
[19:34] | With this prototype and the inventor, | 再加上这个模型和发明者 |
[19:35] | they could make a whole fleet of planes. | 他们可以造出一支飞机舰队 |
[19:36] | Sell it to every hostile government in the world. | 卖个世界上任何一个敌对政府 |
[19:45] | Didn’t I tell you to move? | 我不是告诉你要快走吗 |
[19:59] | Put him in the hold. | 把他放到货舱去 |
[20:09] | I think we found our kidnap victim. | 我想我们找到被绑的人了 |
[20:14] | Oh, my God… | 我的天 |
[20:32] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s right over that ridge. | 凯布·格洛探员就在山脊那 |
[20:34] | He’ll confirm we’re with Homeland. | 他会证明我们在为国安部工作 |
[20:35] | These cuffs are a little tight. Is that necessary? | 手铐也太紧了 真的有必要吗 |
[20:37] | Please shut up, sir! | 请闭嘴 先生 |
[20:38] | Okay, did you even bother checking on Dr. Zahn? | 好吧 你们去看过扎恩博士吗 |
[20:40] | The man is in danger. | 他有危险 |
[20:41] | Doctor’s on base some weeks, gone for others. | 博士有时会在基地待几周 然后又离开几周 |
[20:44] | But I do appreciate your attempt | 但是我很欣赏你 |
[20:46] | to bolster this cockamamie story. | 这么想把这个假故事说圆 |
[20:48] | You’ll be eating that tone soon. | 你很快就不会这么说了 |
[20:55] | They were here an hour ago. | 一个小时前他们还在这 |
[20:57] | Where are they? | 他们去哪了 |
[20:58] | They still on the plane? | 他们还在飞机上 |
[21:00] | The secret CIA plane? | 中情局的秘密飞机 |
[21:02] | Okay, if they are, things have gone severely south. | 如果他们还在飞机上 那就出大麻烦了 |
[21:04] | We need to find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
[21:05] | We can’t lose time. | 不能再浪费时间了 |
[21:06] | Oh, you’ll have plenty of time in the brig. | 你在禁闭室里会有很多时间 |
[21:08] | I-I can see how this may look bad, but it’s the truth. | 我知道这看起来很假 但都是真的 |
[21:10] | I’m not trying to discount your story, Doctor. | 我没有不理会你的故事 博士 |
[21:12] | This base has seen its share of run-ins with rogue men. | 骗子对于这个基地已经是家常便饭了 |
[21:16] | Small green men. | 小绿人 |
[21:18] | Our boss is Deputy Director of Homeland Security Katherine Cooper. | 我们上司是国土安全部副部长凯瑟琳·库伯 |
[21:22] | She’ll sort this out. | 她会解释清楚的 |
[21:24] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[21:26] | Yes, thank you, ma’am. | 好的 谢谢 女士 |
[21:27] | Sorry for the bother. | 抱歉打扰您了 |
[21:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:34] | Well, according to Deputy Director Cooper, | 根据库伯副部长所说的 |
[21:36] | Homeland team known as Scorpion | 那个叫做天蝎的国土安全团队 |
[21:39] | are updating data servers in Barstow. | 现在正在巴斯托更新数据 |
[21:42] | So who the hell are you? | 所以你们到底是谁 |
[21:43] | We’re Scorpion. | 我们就是天蝎 |
[21:44] | I’m a world-renowned behaviorist. | 我是一位世界知名的行为学家 |
[21:46] | I have a 178 IQ. | 我的智商是178 |
[21:47] | 170 170. | |
[21:48] | Barstow was our cover story. | 巴斯托是我们的幌子 |
[21:50] | It was the CIA’s idea. | 这是中情局的计划 |
[21:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | Put ’em in a cell. | 把他们关起来 |
[21:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[22:01] | Heartbeat’s strong. | 心跳很强 |
[22:02] | He’s sedated but alive. | 他被麻醉了 但还活着 |
[22:05] | Luckily, this was designed | 真走运 这扇门的设计是为了 |
[22:08] | to keep us out, not in. | 不让我们进来 但是我们可以出去 |
[22:11] | We got to take control of this plane. | 我们必须控制这架飞机 |
[22:12] | That means taking out one of the agents in the cockpit | 也就是说我们要把一名驾驶员从机舱弄出来 |
[22:14] | and forcing the other one to fly us back to Coughlan. | 然后命令另一个把咱们送回考夫兰 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:23] | Easier if we divide and conquer. | 如果我们能分开解决那会更简单 |
[22:25] | I could reprogram the plane’s flight path from this control panel, | 我可以通过这个控制面板改变飞机的飞行路线 |
[22:29] | reroute us straight back to Coughlan. | 使我们直接飞回到考夫兰 |
[22:31] | Great. | 好极了 |
[22:32] | Yeah, it would be great if Happy were here. | 如果乐乐在这的话就好了 |
[22:35] | I’ll never get this lock open without tools. | 没有工具 我根本打不开 |
[22:40] | Then plan B. | 那就实行B计划 |
[22:45] | Temperature control in the cargo hold. | 货仓的温度控制器出问题了 |
[22:48] | I’ll check on it. | 我去检查一下 |
[22:57] | How’d you get buckled in? | 你怎么系上安全带的 |
[23:05] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[23:24] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[23:25] | I did, I wrote it down. | 我真的知道 我之前都写下来了 |
[23:27] | What good’s a promise of money | 如果沃特被特务杀了 |
[23:28] | if Walter’s murdered by rogue spies? | 要那么多钱还有什么用 |
[23:30] | Curtis, your pie hole, shut it. | 柯蒂斯 闭上你的乌鸦嘴 |
[23:31] | Guys, we can get out of this, right? | 伙计们 我们可以从这出去 对不对 |
[23:33] | Maybe not, this is a state-of-the-art R & D facility, | 应该不行 这里是最先进的研发基地 |
[23:36] | meaning everything is state of the art. | 也就意味着这里的一切都是最先进的 |
[23:37] | This electromagnetic lock has a pound force of over 4,000. | 这个电子锁重量超过4000磅 |
[23:41] | Double what I’ve ever seen. | 是我之前见过最重的两倍 |
[23:42] | Oh, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[23:43] | The one lock you’ve never seen. | 一个连你都没见过的锁 |
[23:44] | Okay, do what we always do. | 好了 我们要像之前一样 |
[23:46] | Embrace the unknown with cold facts. | 用科学数据去应对未知的事物 |
[23:48] | Someone installed this lock, then someone can uninstall it. | 有人安装了这个锁 那就会有人能卸除它 |
[23:50] | It shouldn’t matter that you haven’t seen this one before. | 你之前是否见过这钟锁并不重要 |
[23:54] | Okay, hold on, that might be it. | 等一下 可能有办法了 |
[23:56] | This base is full of things we’ve never seen. | 这个基地全是我们从未见过的设备 |
[23:58] | If Sly’s right about microwaves | 如果真的如希尔所说的那样 |
[24:00] | floating around the base as part of the defense system, | 这个基地通过微波构建防卫系统 |
[24:02] | I could use a cell phone to channel the waves | 那么我可以用一部手机来引导这些波动 |
[24:05] | into the lock and short-circuit the mechanism. | 进入这个电子锁从而使它短路 |
[24:08] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:08] | There’s literally an army sitting outside. | 有整整一支军队在外面守着咱们 |
[24:11] | We get out, hit the stairwell, | 咱们从这出去 顺着楼梯井上去 |
[24:12] | and go to the roof where the comm dishes are. | 之后爬上房顶 那里有通信天线 |
[24:14] | Then we can knock out a dish, | 之后我们可以破摔一台天线 |
[24:15] | poke out a tiny hole in the base’s cone of silence. | 在基地的静锥区捅出一个小洞 |
[24:16] | Like a, like a hole in the ozone layer. | 就像 就像一个臭氧层空洞 |
[24:18] | Then we can contact Sylvester? | 这样我们就可以联系上希尔维斯特了吗 |
[24:19] | He’ll find the plane and Cabe and Walt. | 他会找到飞机以及凯布和沃特 |
[24:21] | You said we need a cell phone. | 你说我们需要一部手机 |
[24:22] | Toby’s phone, actually. | 准确的说是托比的手机 |
[24:24] | Your crippling gambling problem’s | 你有严重的赌瘾问题 |
[24:25] | left you unable to afford nice things, | 这使你根本买不起好的东西 |
[24:26] | like the latest cell technology, but yours is old enough | 比如说最新的通信科技 但正因如此 |
[24:29] | to have a nickel cadmium battery. | 你的古董手机里的是镍镉电池 |
[24:31] | Insulted, hurt, but glad to help. | 我受到了侮辱和伤害 但是很高兴能帮上忙 |
[24:33] | Except all of our cell phones are in an evidence box. | 可是我们所有人的手机都在那个证物箱里 |
[24:41] | Remember your disgusting habit? | 记得你那个恶心人的爱好吗 |
[24:42] | Which one? | 你说的是哪个 |
[24:44] | I’m gonna need you to elaborate. | 我需要你详细地解释一下 |
[24:45] | Shultz, get back here and buckle in. | 舒尔兹 赶紧回来系上安全带 |
[24:47] | Turbulence ahead. | 前方有乱流 |
[24:50] | I’m heading into the cockpit. | 我准备进机舱 |
[24:52] | It’s time to turn this plane around. | 是时候让飞机调头了 |
[24:54] | Okay. Wait at the panel. | 在操作板那等着 |
[24:56] | Okay, window’s thick, but not soundproof. | 窗户玻璃很厚 但并不是隔音的 |
[24:58] | We got to be careful. | 我们必须要小心 |
[25:02] | OK. | 好了 |
[25:03] | Focus. | 集中注意 |
[25:04] | I’m a little rusty on my hooking storage bins | 我用牙线钩储藏箱的技能 |
[25:06] | with dental floss skills. | 有些荒废了 |
[25:42] | Oh, I haven’t even used all my minutes. | 我的通话时间还没用完呢 |
[25:59] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[26:01] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[26:04] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[26:06] | Not unless you turn this plane around. | 不行 除非你让飞机调头 |
[26:07] | That’s not gonna happen. | 门都没有 |
[26:09] | Either this plane lands in Uzbekistan | 这架飞机要么飞到乌兹别克斯坦 |
[26:11] | or it crashes into a mountain. | 要么直接在山上坠毁 |
[26:12] | The autopilot I programmed | 我把自动驾驶设定成了 |
[26:14] | has us heading straight into Boundary Peak. | 直接飞向庞德峰 |
[26:15] | Digital cyanide pill– classic CIA. | 电子式自杀 果然是中情局的作风 |
[26:19] | I’d drop the weapon. | 如果我是你我会放下武器 |
[26:20] | I can override his passcode and reroute it. | 我可以重置密码然后重新制定航线 |
[26:22] | Shoot him, Cabe! Shoot him! | 开枪 凯布 开枪 |
[26:32] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么反应都没有 |
[26:33] | It is– I switched the antenna from receiver mode to broadcast. | 有的 我把天线从接受模式转换为传播模式 |
[26:36] | It’s channeling energy straight from the battery into the lock. | 现在它正在把能量从电池上传递到锁里 |
[26:39] | Well, how do you know it’s working? | 你怎么知道起作用了 |
[26:40] | Stick your hand in front of the phone. | 把你的手放在手机前 |
[26:45] | It’s working. | 确实起作用了 |
[27:14] | Well, there’s microwaves up here, too! | 这里也有微波 |
[27:16] | We can use the phone to short-circuit the dish. | 我们可以用手机让天线短路 |
[27:17] | No, the dishes aren’t electromagnetic! | 不行 这些天线并不是电磁的 |
[27:20] | Then take it off broadcast mode, cut off its transmissions, | 那么取消传播模式 切断传送 |
[27:23] | so we can call Sylvester. | 这样我们就可以打电话给希尔维斯特了 |
[27:24] | Uh, no, the best way | 不行 干扰无线电波 |
[27:25] | to interrupt the airwaves is to interfere with the– | 最好的办法就是通过阻碍 |
[27:29] | Or that. | 或者这样 |
[27:33] | Okay… I got a signal! | 好的 我收到信号了 |
[27:35] | I’m calling Sly. | 我正在打给希尔 |
[27:37] | Coughlan launches a dozen drone flights a day. | 考夫兰一天会起飞十二架自动驾驶飞机 |
[27:39] | I should be able to hack into one from here. | 我应该可以从这黑进其中的一架 |
[27:40] | Okay, if you adjust its frequencies, | 好的 如果你能找到它的电波频率 |
[27:42] | you can scan the plane’s gamma ray signature, | 你就可以扫描到飞机的伽马射线指数 |
[27:44] | and you can locate it like we did this morning. | 之后你就可以定位到它 就像我们今早那样 |
[27:46] | Got one! Hacking in now. | 找到一架 正在侵入它的程序 |
[27:51] | Cabe, keys, keys! | 凯布 钥匙 钥匙 |
[27:53] | Little busy here! | 我正忙着呢 |
[28:02] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[28:03] | I’m putting us into a nosedive. | 我正在准备让飞机俯冲 |
[28:04] | Plane’s rotation will cause a g-force acceleration giving us | 飞机的旋转会产生重力加速度 |
[28:07] | roughly 20 seconds of weightlessness — | 从而给我们大约20秒失重的时间 |
[28:10] | you hold on! | 你抓稳了 |
[28:10] | You’re killing us! | 你这是要害死我们啊 |
[28:46] | Rerouting us! | 我在改变路线 |
[28:49] | 18 seconds. | 18秒钟 |
[28:51] | Weightlessness almost over. | 失重就快结束了 |
[29:03] | We need to get to the cockpit! | 我们要赶到驾驶舱去 |
[29:05] | We got to level this off! | 我们得把飞机恢复到水平飞行 |
[29:10] | Found the plane. | 飞机找到了 |
[29:11] | Okay, where are they? | 好的 他们在哪儿 |
[29:12] | Over Nevada, near the White Mountains. | 在内华达州上方 怀特山脉附近 |
[29:14] | They’re descending. | 他们正在下降 |
[29:15] | Guys, I think they’re in a nosedive. | 大伙 我觉得他们正在俯冲 |
[29:23] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[29:25] | Any chance that g-force thing you were talking about | 有没有可能你刚才说的那个重力 |
[29:28] | might be making us lightheaded? | 会让我们头昏眼花 |
[29:30] | It could cause us to pass out. | 它确实有可能会让我们晕过去 |
[29:50] | Guys, this is not good. | 大伙 这可不妙 |
[29:51] | Are you sure it’s not landing? | 你确定飞机不是在降落吗 |
[29:54] | I have never seen anything | 我从没见过任何一架飞机 |
[29:55] | intentionally land at that angle. | 特意以那样的角度降落 |
[29:56] | Get us an image of the plane. | 给我们看一下飞机的图像 |
[29:58] | I’m positioning drone cameras now. | 我正在调整无人机摄像头的位置 |
[30:04] | Move into the cockpit. | 移到驾驶舱的位置 |
[30:08] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[30:09] | G-force must’ve knocked them out. | 一定是重力把他们搞晕了 |
[30:11] | They’ll regain consciousness if the plane levels out. | 如果飞机能恢复水平 他们就能恢复意识 |
[30:13] | Okay, Sly, can you use the drone | 好吧 希尔 你能用无人机 |
[30:14] | to hack into the plane to level it? | 黑进那架飞机把它调整到水平吗 |
[30:16] | That is what I am trying to do right now. | 我现在就在做这件事 |
[30:20] | Okay, Walter left the backdoor open in the system — I am in. | 好的 沃特给系统留了后门 我进去了 |
[30:22] | Secret spy plane hacking protections, in your face! | 秘密间谍飞机防黑客保护 打你的脸吧 |
[30:25] | Walter? Cabe? | 沃特 凯布 |
[30:28] | Walter, wake up! | 沃特 醒一醒 |
[30:30] | Not now, Sylvester. It’s too early. | 现在不行 希尔维斯特 现在还太早 |
[30:32] | Hurry! They’re gonna crash! | 抓紧 飞机马上要坠毁了 |
[30:33] | No, Walter, you need to wake up right now! | 不行 沃特 你必须马上醒过来 |
[30:54] | Sylvester, how are you talking to us? | 希尔维斯特 你是怎么跟我们对话的 |
[30:55] | Look outside your starboard window. | 看一看你右舷窗的外面 |
[30:59] | That’s me. | 那个就是我 |
[31:00] | Can you get us to Coughlan? | 你能把我们送到考夫兰吗 |
[31:02] | I reprogrammed the navigation system | 我重新对导航系统进行了编程 |
[31:03] | to send us to the last grounded location. | 它会把我们送到上次着陆的地点 |
[31:06] | But, uh, you know, | 但是 怎么说呢 |
[31:07] | this may come as a sur-surprise, | 这事儿可能有点意 意外 |
[31:10] | but, um, I don’t know how to land a plane. | 但是 我不知道怎么让飞机着陆 |
[31:15] | I can walk you through this. | 我可以教你怎么做 |
[31:16] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[31:17] | Okay, don’t worry, this will be a piece of cake. | 好 别担心 小菜一碟的 |
[31:23] | Aliens? | 是外星人来了吗 |
[31:24] | Oh, man. | 糟糕 |
[31:25] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[31:28] | Drop that phone. | 把电话放下 |
[31:34] | Happy, hello, are you there? | 乐乐 喂 还在吗 |
[31:37] | Happy, we’re low on fuel. We need to land. | 乐乐 没有燃料了 必须降落 |
[31:40] | A large-body aircraft is headed straight for this base | 一架大型飞机正朝这个基地飞来 |
[31:43] | and the guy who’s flying it– | 操作飞机的人 |
[31:44] | he doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing. | 根本就不会开飞机 |
[31:45] | It’s gonna crash right into us | 你不把电话给我的话 |
[31:46] | if you don’t give her back that phone. | 飞机就会坠落在我们这里 |
[31:47] | I admit I admire your tenacity with this story. | 我承认你对编故事的执着 |
[31:49] | You can verify it. You have the equipment. | 你们可以检验是真是假 你们有设备 |
[31:51] | Okay, you know what? As soon as it’s done, | 好的 等完事之后 |
[31:53] | you can put the cuffs back on. | 你再把我铐上都行 |
[31:54] | But that plane is entering into Coughlan airspace | 不管你信不信 再过不到十秒钟 |
[31:56] | in less than ten seconds whether you believe me or not. | 飞机就要进入考夫兰空军基地了 |
[32:00] | Check the tower. | 去塔里看一下 |
[32:02] | Meanwhile, let’s get you cozy. | 与此同时 我把你们带去舒服的地方 |
[32:04] | Happy? Happy? | 乐乐 乐乐 |
[32:08] | Sir, we see a heavy aircraft directly headed for the base. | 长官 有一架重型飞机正朝基地飞来 |
[32:10] | All right, scramble three fighters. | 好 派出三架战斗机 |
[32:12] | Let’s shoot this thing out of the sky. | 把那家伙打下来 |
[32:13] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:15] | Given its current trajectory, shooting that plane | 根据现在的飞行路径 |
[32:17] | will turn it into a flying ball of fire | 把它击落只会让它变成一个火球 |
[32:19] | headed straight for this place. | 直接砸到这里 |
[32:20] | Unless you let me land it safely in the desert. | 除非你让我指导它安全降落到沙漠中 |
[32:26] | Happy, we can see the landing strip. | 乐乐 我们看到降落跑道了 |
[32:29] | What do we do? | 要怎么办 |
[32:32] | Fighters stand down. | 战斗机先退下 |
[32:35] | They’re keeping their guns on you, | 他们的枪会一直对着你 |
[32:36] | so you better be for real. | 最好别耍花招 |
[32:39] | Okay, keep it above 180 knots, | 速度保持高于180节 |
[32:41] | pull back the throttle, the knob between the seats. | 往回拉油门 把手在座位中间 |
[32:44] | Shift it back about halfway. | 往回拉到约一半的位置 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:46] | Okay, now gradually start pulling back on the control stick. | 慢慢地开始拉控制杆 |
[32:53] | Doing that now. | 正在拉 |
[32:55] | Okay, you need to deploy the flaps. | 现在需要展开副翼 |
[32:57] | There should be a handle next to the throttle. | 油门旁边应该有个把手 |
[32:59] | Pull it back 15% and move it slowly to 40. | 往回拉15% 然后慢慢拉到40% |
[33:02] | When you hit the ground kick the throttle into idle. | 碰到地面时 把油门弄到空转位置 |
[33:05] | Holding steady. | 平稳操作中 |
[33:11] | Uh, we’re coming in too sharp. | 太陡了 |
[33:13] | We’re coming in too sharp! | 角度太陡了 |
[33:14] | Walt, pull back. | 沃特 往回拉 |
[33:17] | Pull up, pull up, pull up! | 抬高 抬高 |
[33:19] | Brace for impact! | 准备着陆 |
[33:37] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[33:38] | I just want to sit here. | 我就想坐在这 |
[33:41] | I just want one minute of quiet. | 静静地在这里做一会儿 |
[33:44] | Get your hands up! Hands up! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[33:48] | It was nice while it lasted. | 美好的时光总是短暂 |
[33:51] | You okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[33:53] | We’re fine, why? | 我们没事 怎么了 |
[33:54] | I saw you guys on that roof, when the shadow crossed you. | 那些影子逼近时 我看到你们的样子了 |
[33:57] | You were thinking alien. | 你们在想着外星人 |
[33:58] | And the unknown scared the hell out of you. | 未知的事物把你们下了半死 |
[34:02] | Did not. | 才没有 |
[34:03] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[34:05] | Right this way, sir. | 这边请 先生 |
[34:07] | Okay, that’s got to be the most confused scientist in the world. | 这估计是全世界最迷糊的科学家了 |
[34:10] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[34:21] | So, uh, money. | 那个 那些钱 |
[34:24] | Yeah, wire transfer would be preferable. | 最好能转账给我们 |
[34:27] | Oh, you know what? I’d also love… | 还有 我也很想… |
[34:31] | …love an audience with Dr. Zahn. | 跟扎恩博士聊聊 |
[34:33] | He designed this device. | 他设计了这个装置 |
[34:34] | I’m working on a project and I really think that I could… | 我也在研究一个项目 真的可以… |
[34:37] | open up… | 打开… |
[34:40] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[34:42] | You nosed around a bit too deep in the mission of this plane. | 这次任务里 你们打探得太深了 |
[34:45] | I’m afraid you know a little too much. | 你们知道得太多了 |
[34:51] | I gotta say, I didn’t see this coming. | 我可没想到会这样 |
[34:53] | This one’s on me. | 这次算我的错 |
[35:02] | Obviously, I’d prefer not to kill you. | 我显然是不愿意杀你们的 |
[35:05] | But unfortunately, Mr. O’Brien knows information | 但很不幸 奥布莱恩先生知道了 |
[35:08] | I really can’t have getting out. | 无论如何也不能泄露的信息 |
[35:12] | NSA spying might’ve been shut down, | 国安局的间谍活动可能已经被叫停 |
[35:13] | but yours is expanding. | 但你的却越发猖狂 |
[35:15] | The rest of us | 我们当中的其他人 |
[35:15] | don’t know anything about this plane. | 对这架飞机根本啥都不知道 |
[35:17] | In fact, I was hardly even on this plane. | 而我根本就没在机上 |
[35:19] | Plane? What-what plane? | 飞机 什么飞机 |
[35:20] | Toby! | 托比 |
[35:21] | Let’s go for a ride. | 我们走一趟吧 |
[35:22] | No, no. | 等等 |
[35:23] | Before we head out to what is unquestionably | 我们毋庸置疑是要在沙漠某处被挖坑埋了 |
[35:26] | a large hole in the desert, | 但在出发之前 |
[35:27] | 6,000 feet above our heads is a drone, | 我要告诉你 头顶两千米的空中 |
[35:30] | operated by our friend Sylvester. Oh… | 有一架我们朋友希尔维斯特操纵的无人机 |
[35:34] | He’s filming and recording this conversation. | 他拍摄下了这段对话 |
[35:37] | And if you kill us… | 你要是杀了我们 |
[35:39] | you go away for murder. | 就等着被控谋杀吧 |
[35:41] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[35:46] | Oh, I’m guessing by now he’s downloaded this footage | 我猜他现在已经把这段影像 |
[35:49] | to dozens of servers around the country. | 传到几十个全国各地的服务器上了 |
[35:53] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[35:54] | Walter, can you hear me? Can you hear me? | 沃特 听得见吗 听得见吗 |
[35:57] | I’d say he’s gonna prove you wrong by getting that drone | 他将在八秒钟内用那架无人机给你理个平头 |
[35:59] | to give you a buzz cut in eight seconds. Seven, | 来证明你错了 七 |
[36:01] | six, | 六 |
[36:02] | five, four, | 五 四 |
[36:05] | three, two… | 三 二 |
[36:06] | The drone interface is malfunctioning! | 无人机失控了 |
[36:10] | …one. | 一 |
[36:13] | Can I interest you in a card trick? | 能让我变个纸牌戏法吗 |
[36:22] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[36:25] | Get eyes on that. | 叫人去看看 |
[36:28] | You’ll note its high-sensitivity camera | 你能看见它搭载的高敏感度摄像头 |
[36:29] | and long-distance microphone. | 还有长距离麦克风 |
[36:39] | Walter, I hope Mr. CIA is being nice, because the drone’s camera | 沃特 但愿中情局先生没对你们做什么 |
[36:42] | stopped functioning and I can’t hear a word you’re saying. | 摄像头坏了 你们说的话我一个字都听不见 |
[36:46] | Stand down, gentlemen. | 放下武器 先生们 |
[36:50] | Well, we should be going now. | 我们可以走了吧 |
[36:52] | Oh, wait, wait a minute– | 等等 等一下 |
[36:54] | we’ve got the CIA by the yabos. | 我们抓住了中情局的把柄 |
[36:57] | We’re missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime here. | 别错过这天赐良机 |
[37:00] | Okay, in April of ’71, there was a video– | 1971年四月 有这么一段录像 |
[37:04] | an elliptical-shaped object | 一个椭圆状物体 |
[37:05] | that was spotted over Phoenix, | 飞过凤凰城上空 |
[37:06] | then suddenly disappeared midair. | 突然消失在半空中 |
[37:09] | What was it? | 那是个啥 |
[37:10] | We still don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[37:11] | Where’s Hoffa? | 霍法在哪 |
[37:12] | The Meadowlands. Everyone knows that. | 梅多兰兹 地球人都知道 |
[37:14] | Jfk? | 刺杀肯尼迪的真相 |
[37:16] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[37:17] | All right, let’s head out, gang. | 好吧 咱们走吧 |
[37:22] | I’m gonna take this. | 我要带走这个 |
[37:39] | The storage capacity is astounding. | 储存容量惊人 |
[37:42] | I’m pretty sure my concept | 我的概念 |
[37:43] | will move from theory to reality | 马上就要从理论变成现实了 |
[37:46] | very quickly. | 马上 |
[37:49] | I learned something today, about the team. | 我今天知道了一些关于咱们团队的事 |
[37:51] | You know the idea | 你知道有个说法 |
[37:52] | that nature always fills an empty space? | 说自然界会把空间填满吗 |
[37:55] | “Nature abhors a vacuum.” Aristotle. | 自然憎恶真空 亚里士多德说的 |
[37:57] | Yeah, well, it really | 没错 这句话真的能够 |
[37:59] | applies to the genius mind. | 在天才的头脑上应验 |
[38:01] | You all have a real fear of the unknown. | 你们都惧怕未知 |
[38:03] | You really struggle with anything | 一旦有什么无法证明或解释的 |
[38:05] | you can’t prove or explain. | 你们就很煎熬 |
[38:08] | There’s nothing that we really can’t explain. | 没有真正无法解释的东西 |
[38:12] | What about death? | 死亡呢 |
[38:17] | It is the breakdown of the biological functions | 死亡是支撑人类生命的 |
[38:19] | that support life. | 生物功能的终止 |
[38:20] | See, you-you throw science | 果然 对本该用情感对待的事物 |
[38:22] | at things that should be emotional. | 你只知道科学理论 |
[38:24] | We process the world differently from most people. | 我们对世界的理解跟大多数人不同 |
[38:28] | That’s all it is. | 就这么简单 |
[38:29] | You know, and truthfully, | 而且说实话 |
[38:31] | I know exactly what’s going on with Megan. | 我知道梅根是什么情况 |
[38:33] | There is a process to life | 生命就这样 |
[38:36] | that ends in an unknown. | 在一个未知的过程中消逝 |
[38:41] | Toby. | 托比 |
[38:44] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:44] | Can you explain Megan’s condition as it stands? | 你能说说梅根的状况吗 |
[38:47] | She has a bacterial infection in her lungs. A pneumonia. | 她肺部受到细菌感染 肺炎 |
[38:50] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[38:51] | She has scarred, damaged lungs. | 她的肺部受到了损伤 |
[38:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:54] | She’s inhaled small amounts of food and saliva | 她吸入的微量食物与唾液 |
[38:56] | that, over time, have damaged her lungs. | 日久天长 损坏了她的肺 |
[38:58] | Why is that happening? | 这又是为什么 |
[39:00] | Uh, she can’t swallow very well because of the MS. | 因为多发性硬化症 她不能正常吞咽 |
[39:05] | Uh, explain. | 请解释一下 |
[39:06] | The MS damaged some nerves | 多发性硬化损伤了脑部神经 |
[39:07] | in her brain, probably her medulla. | 也许是髓质层 |
[39:10] | How come? | 怎么发生的 |
[39:10] | Her own immune system | 自身免疫系统 |
[39:11] | attacked the myelin sheaths around the nerves. | 攻击了包裹神经的鞘套 |
[39:14] | Thank you, Toby. | 谢谢 托比 |
[39:17] | See? We know everything we need to know. | 你看 该懂的我们都懂 |
[39:22] | Toby… | 托比 |
[39:25] | why is her own body attacking her nerves? | 她自己的身体为什么攻击自己的神经 |
[39:30] | You know, we don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[39:39] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只想让你好受点 |
[39:44] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:49] | Wasn’t it you that said, | 难道不是你说的吗 |
[39:49] | the first time that we met, that we save everybody? | 我们刚刚认识的时候 你说我们专门救人 |
[39:55] | I am going to save | 我一定要 |
[39:57] | my sister. | 拯救我姐姐 |
[40:14] | I just spoke to the doctor. Why is she not on a respirator? | 我刚刚问了医生 她为什么没上呼吸机 |
[40:16] | He says it’s her best chance. | 他说这是她存活的依靠 |
[40:18] | She didn’t want to go on it. | 她不想坚持下去了 |
[40:19] | Well, it’s your job to convince her. | 你应该说服她啊 |
[40:20] | She’s sick; she’s not thinking clearly. | 她病了 脑子不能好好思考 |
[40:21] | She was thinking. | 她在思考 |
[40:22] | I trusted you. | 我相信了你 |
[40:25] | You promised me you would do the right thing. | 你答应我会做该做的事 |
[40:27] | I did do the right thing. For Megan. | 我是做了该做的 为了梅根 |
[40:29] | She doesn’t want to prolong her state, | 她不想再这样下去 |
[40:31] | so I respected her wishes. | 我就尊重了她的意愿 |
[40:33] | Don’t go head to head with me on this. | 别跟我对着干 |
[40:36] | You’ve known her for a year, | 你才认识她一年 |
[40:38] | I’ve known her my whole life. | 我和她已经相识一生 |
[40:40] | I love her just as much. | 我跟你一样爱她 |
[40:43] | And I am sorry, Walter, but you are wrong. | 对不起 沃特 可你错了 |
[40:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:57] | Fine, I’ll just have to take care of it myself. | 好吧 我自己来想办法 |
[41:00] | This isn’t over. | 这还没完 |