时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You were picked for a reason, Happy. | 选择你是有原因的 乐乐 |
[00:10] | You’re supposed to be our reckless driver. | 你是我们的鲁莽车手 |
[00:11] | I’m driving as recklessly as I can. | 我已经开得尽可能鲁莽了 |
[00:18] | Guys, a little help. | 伙计们 帮帮忙 |
[00:20] | Alley on the left! | 左边小巷 |
[00:21] | Got it! | 了解 |
[00:24] | Turn right on Sepulveda! | 右转上塞普尔维达路 |
[00:27] | The point of this will be lost if we don’t survive the trip. | 如果我们在去的路上死了 就没意义了 |
[00:30] | I called in a favor with LAPD. | 我已经叫洛杉矶警局帮了忙 |
[00:32] | They’re giving you a pass-through at LAX. | 他们会在洛杉矶机场免你的安检 |
[00:39] | We’re Gallo’s crew. | 我们是格洛的团队 |
[00:41] | Customs, over there. | 海关在那边 |
[00:42] | Just in time! | 时间正好 |
[00:46] | How necessary is the sign? They’re your parents. | 这牌子真有必要吗 他们可是你父母 |
[00:49] | They haven’t seen me in 15 years. | 他们15年没见过我了 |
[00:50] | They’ve seen photos. | 他们见过照片啊 |
[00:51] | There’s an endorphin release you get from seeing | 在机场看到自己名字时 |
[00:53] | your name on a sign at the airport. | 人会释放脑内啡 |
[00:55] | It’s an indication of forethought. | 那代表先见 |
[00:56] | That’s what Toby says, at least. | 至少 托比是这么说 |
[00:58] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[01:02] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[01:03] | You’ve grown up so handsome. | 你长得好帅啊 |
[01:06] | Okay. Hello, Mother. | 好了 你好 妈妈 |
[01:08] | Uh, this is Paige and Happy, friends and colleagues. | 这是佩吉和乐乐 我的朋友和同事 |
[01:12] | This is Louise | 这是露易丝 |
[01:13] | and Sean O’Brien. | 这是肖恩·奥布莱恩 |
[01:15] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[01:16] | You, too. | 我们也是 |
[01:17] | We don’t have any luggage but these. | 我们除了这些没别的行李了 |
[01:19] | Uh, car’s out front. | 车在前面 |
[01:20] | – It’s fine. – I’ll drive. | -不用 -我来开吧 |
[01:39] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 |
[01:43] | I’m just tidying for your folks. | 我就是在为迎接你父母来整理一下 |
[01:45] | They’re gonna be here soon. | 他们就要到了 |
[01:48] | Are they here yet? | 他们到了吗 |
[01:51] | No, they’re on their way. | 不 他们正在赶过来 |
[01:52] | Walter just picked them up from the airport. | 沃特刚去机场接他们了 |
[02:00] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[02:01] | Megan’s lung volumes are, uh, decent. | 梅根的肺活量还可以 |
[02:03] | Functional capacity is up to about 400 milliliters. | 功能能力最高是400毫升 |
[02:06] | Uh, all the likely pathogens are, uh, | 所有可能病原体 |
[02:08] | showing sensitivity to the antibiotics. | 都对抗生素有反应 |
[02:11] | And, uh, oh, there is something | 还有 |
[02:13] | that I’ve been working on for her. | 我一直在为她研究一样东西 |
[02:15] | I’m sure we’ll get an earful of information from the doctors. | 医生一定会把信息都告诉我们的 |
[02:17] | Hey, Walter. These must be your parents. | 沃特 这是你父母吧 |
[02:19] | Yeah, they’re my parents. | 嗯 这是我父母 |
[02:25] | Regarding Megan’s care, | 关于梅根的护理 |
[02:26] | there is an experiment that I’ve been doing, | 我一直在进行一项实验 |
[02:27] | and I have had some success with it. | 而且获得了一定成功 |
[02:29] | This elevator’s being used for a quarantine patient. | 这间电梯正在搭载一位隔离病人 |
[02:31] | It’s a routine transport. | 是常规转移 |
[02:33] | East elevator’s free. | 东电梯可以用 |
[02:34] | Okay, yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:35] | – Over to two! – So, um… | -前往2号 -那个 |
[02:38] | Did that look routine to you? | 你觉得看着常规吗 |
[02:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:42] | So, even though her-her body is failing, | 尽管她的身体在衰竭 |
[02:45] | I’m trying to figure out a way | 我在尝试找到一种办法 |
[02:46] | to transfer her mind to digital storage. | 将她的大脑电子化存储起来 |
[02:49] | I’m actually running tests in the garage… | 事实上 我在车库里进行了测试 |
[02:51] | We came for Megan, not science fiction. | 我们是来看梅根的 不是科幻展 |
[02:53] | It’s not science fiction. | 这不是科幻 |
[02:54] | I’m trying to save her. | 我是在努力救她 |
[02:55] | And if electrical impulses in a computer | 如果电脑的电脉冲 |
[02:58] | can mimic impulses from-from synapse to receptor, | 可以模拟突触到受体的脉冲 |
[03:01] | then we have great chance… | 那么我们就很可能 |
[03:02] | No, Walter. | 不行 沃特 |
[03:03] | If Megan’s being called home, it’s God’s will. | 如果梅根要死了 那就是上帝的旨意 |
[03:05] | There is room for my will, too. | 我的意思也有一定分量 |
[03:06] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听了 |
[03:07] | Hi, good to meet you. | 你好 认识您很高兴 |
[03:09] | My name’s Sylvester. I’m your son-in-law. | 我叫希尔维斯特 我是您女婿 |
[03:13] | Yes. Right. | 嗯 对了 |
[03:15] | Megan’s this way. | 梅根在这边 |
[03:21] | That went well. | 挺顺利啊 |
[03:22] | I’m gonna keep an eye on Walter. | 我去盯着沃特 |
[03:24] | It might be a good time to grab coffee, yeah? | 你们正好去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[03:26] | Could I have a refill, please? Black. | 能给我续个杯吗 要黑咖啡 |
[03:29] | Thanks for coming, guys. | 谢谢你们来 伙计们 |
[03:36] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[03:37] | Oh, save your energy, love. I’m right here. | 省省力气 亲爱的 我就在这儿 |
[03:44] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[03:46] | Hello, girl. | 丫头 |
[03:59] | Sylvester’s. | 希尔维斯特的 |
[04:01] | Do you have children, Sylvester? | 你有孩子吗 希尔维斯特 |
[04:03] | Oh, uh, no… Louise. | 没有 露易丝 |
[04:06] | It’s all mine. | 都是我的 |
[04:11] | Well, I should get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[04:13] | No, Walter. | 不行 沃特 |
[04:17] | Not at the dinner table. | 晚餐桌上别提工作 |
[04:20] | I don’t understand what that means. | 我不知道那什么意思 |
[04:21] | She’s saying | 她是说 |
[04:22] | it isn’t the dinner table in Cork | 这不是你在科克郡的餐桌 |
[04:24] | where you dashed off the minute you ate | 你风卷残云地吃完 |
[04:26] | to finish your science project. | 就赶紧去做你的科学制作了 |
[04:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | Dr. Kyle with the infectious disease unit, | 传染病组的凯尔医生 |
[04:39] | report ICU 3. Dr. Kyle, | 请前往3号重症监护室 传染病组 |
[04:41] | infectious disease unit, report ICU 3. | 凯尔医生 前往3号重症监护室 |
[04:43] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[04:44] | Got this weird vibe the minute I walked in the hospital. | 我一走进医院就有种怪怪的感觉 |
[04:47] | Something’s up. | 出什么事了 |
[04:49] | You’re not listening. | 你没在听 |
[04:50] | Attention, a temporary lockdown of the hospital has been instituted. | 注意 医院开始施行暂时封锁 |
[04:53] | Please remain calm. | 请大家保持镇静 |
[04:55] | Do not leave your areas. | 请不要离开你所在地区 |
[04:56] | There is a quarantine in effect. | 现在开始进行隔离 |
[04:58] | Airplane pilot tone. | 飞行员语气 |
[04:59] | That means we’re losing altitude. | 我们的飞机在下降 |
[05:00] | Whoever made that announcement is terrified. | 做这则宣布的人已经吓坏了 |
[05:03] | Help! It’s David! | 救命 大卫 |
[05:05] | He’s sick and there’s something all over him! | 他病了 他身上全是不知什么东西 |
[05:06] | I don’t know what happened! | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[05:08] | I need a doctor! | 我需要医生 |
[05:12] | Am I seriously the only doctor in the house? | 难道我是这里唯一的医生吗 |
[05:14] | He’s in here. | 他在里面 |
[05:17] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Don’t touch him! | 不 不 别碰他 |
[05:18] | Gloves. | 戴手套 |
[05:31] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[05:34] | Look at this. | 快看 |
[05:41] | I’ve studied virulent fungi. | 我研究过剧毒真菌 |
[05:42] | That could be a Stachybotrys fungus. | 这些可能是葡萄状穗霉菌 |
[05:45] | Something is going down in this hospital. | 这家医院的确出事了 |
[05:49] | Oh, man. | 我去 |
[05:51] | We’re in the middle of an outbreak. | 这是病毒爆发的现场 |
[06:04] | The hospital is instituting a lockdown procedure. | 医院正在执行封锁程序 |
[06:07] | No one may enter or leave | 没有医院领导的批示 |
[06:08] | without express consent from hospital officials. | 任何人不得擅自进出 |
[06:11] | Please stay in place. | 请留在原地 |
[06:12] | More information will be provided shortly. | 很快会有新通知 |
[06:14] | I repeat, stay in place. | 重复 请留在原地 |
[06:15] | Sir! You need to return to your sister’s room! | 先生 请回你姐姐病房里去 |
[06:18] | I don’t have time for this. | 我不能在这里浪费时间 |
[06:18] | I need to get back to Megan’s research. | 我得回去继续做梅根的研究 |
[06:20] | I’m so close with it. | 就快成功了 |
[06:21] | Not sure you have a choice. | 你似乎别无选择 |
[06:22] | We escaped a burning building | 我们曾用手电筒和太阳板 |
[06:23] | with a flashlight and a solar panel. | 逃离了一座着火的大楼 |
[06:24] | There is always a choice. | 天无绝人之路 |
[06:26] | I am guessing this is not about research, Walter, | 看来你并不是赶着回去做研究 沃特 |
[06:29] | because right here is where you need to be, | 因为你本应该留在这里 |
[06:30] | and you are running away from everything in Megan’s room– | 然而你却要逃离梅根病房里的一切 |
[06:33] | your parents, her health… | 你的父母 她的健康 |
[06:34] | I am not running away from her, | 我不是要逃离她 |
[06:35] | I’m trying to save her. Excuse me. | 我是要救她 失陪 |
[06:41] | What are we looking at, Doc? | 情况如何 博士 |
[06:42] | Well, if that’s an outbreak of Stachybotrys, | 如果真的是葡萄状穗霉菌爆发 |
[06:43] | these things usually follow a pattern– it’s a mild rash, | 一般会有个规律 先是轻微皮疹 |
[06:46] | then cough, then full blown respiratory failure. | 之后咳嗽 然后呼吸系统全面衰竭 |
[06:49] | And given the bruising under his fingernails, | 看他指甲下面的淤青 |
[06:50] | the liver’s affected, too. | 肝脏也会受影响 |
[06:52] | His level of exposure, it’s two hours until death. | 他接触病毒时的暴露程度 两小时就会死亡 |
[06:55] | What about our level of exposure? | 那我们的暴露程度呢 |
[06:56] | Just steer clear of the mold on the walls. | 千万别碰到墙上的那些真菌就好 |
[07:01] | Which has already spread out of the kitchen. | 真菌已经蔓延出了厨房 |
[07:03] | You keep an eye on him. Let me know if anything changes. | 你盯紧他 出现什么情况随时通知我 |
[07:15] | Uh, a little help in here! | 谁能帮帮忙 |
[07:17] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[07:24] | Okay, this will help us track the fungi’s progression. | 这样可以帮助我们追踪真菌的蔓延程度 |
[07:26] | Right now, it’s here; left unchecked, | 目前 在这里 如果不控制 |
[07:28] | it’ll cross this line in an hour, this line in two. | 一小时后会越过这条线 两小时越过这条 |
[07:31] | Okay, and if it reaches this last line? | 如果到了最后这条线呢 |
[07:34] | The issue is amounts. | 数量是关键 |
[07:35] | What we see on the wall | 墙上看到的这些 |
[07:36] | is already emitting spores into the air, | 已经在向空气中释放孢子了 |
[07:38] | so we’re all breathing in small amounts of fungus. | 所以我们一直在呼吸小部分真菌 |
[07:40] | This is okay, | 这样没问题 |
[07:41] | because our immune systems can handle small amounts. | 因为我们的免疫系统能够处理小部分真菌 |
[07:43] | But the more fungus that’s present, the more we breathe in. | 但是滋生的真菌越多 我们呼吸的也就越多 |
[07:46] | And then we’re all dead. | 之后我们就全死了 |
[07:49] | You know what, everybody, opposite side of the room, | 所有人 都去房间的另一边 |
[07:51] | away from the gunk on the wall. | 远离墙上的黏性物质 |
[07:52] | And what is the gunk on the wall? | 墙上的黏性物质是什么 |
[07:53] | Uh, something we hope to keep you far away from, ASAP. | 是希望你远离的东西 越快越好 |
[07:56] | Good, because my contractions are more frequent. | 很好 因为我的宫缩已经越来越频繁了 |
[07:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[07:59] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[08:03] | Uh, you! Excuse me! Stop! | 你 稍等 别走 |
[08:07] | 卡斯蒂洛 传染病专家 | |
[08:07] | Infectious disease? That’s just who I need. | 传染病 真是太合适了 |
[08:09] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[08:10] | We got a guy in here with systemic Stachybotrys. | 这里有人出现了葡萄穗霉菌感染症状 |
[08:13] | We have a similar patient in the infectious disease ward. | 在传染病病房也有类似的病人 |
[08:15] | Is your guy responsive? | 你的人对刺激还有反应吗 |
[08:16] | Kinda. | 凑乎吧 |
[08:17] | Stable vital signs? | 脏器状态稳定吗 |
[08:17] | Far as I can tell. | 我看还行 |
[08:18] | All right, then he’s better off than my guy upstairs, | 那他比楼上那病人好多了 |
[08:20] | and the ward is nearly overrun with fungus. | 真菌已经几乎蔓延到了整个医院 |
[08:22] | As soon as it’s under control, we’ll send help. | 只要还能控制 我们会派人来帮忙 |
[08:27] | All is well. | 不会有事 |
[08:32] | Okay, lay it all out, Doc. | 老实跟我说 博士 |
[08:34] | If an adult goes down from high exposure, it’s two hours. | 如果一位成人高度暴露在真菌中 两小时就会死亡 |
[08:37] | But that baby will have zero immune system. | 但是婴儿没有任何免疫系统 |
[08:39] | If it’s born into this, right now, won’t last a half hour. | 如果在这种情况下出生 绝对活不过半小时 |
[08:43] | Hey, Walt. It’s me. We got a situation. | 沃特 是我 出问题了 |
[08:45] | Name of the infectious disease specialist that you talked to? | 跟你说话的那个传染病专家叫什么 |
[08:48] | It was Castillo. | 卡斯蒂洛 |
[08:49] | Okay, Happy, get me the extension for Dr. Castillo now. | 好的 乐乐 告诉我卡斯蒂洛医生的分机号码 |
[08:52] | Okay, I’m on it. | 马上 |
[08:54] | Okay, this is commandeered until we’re out of here. | 在离开之前 我要先借用一下这个 |
[08:57] | Okay, I can’t hack like Sly, but I should have it shortly. | 我没有希尔那么快的速度 不过应该很快就能黑进去 |
[09:00] | Getting into the general server would take hours, | 黑进主服务器需要几小时 |
[09:03] | but I got in through the security cameras | 但是我黑进了卡斯蒂洛病房里的 |
[09:05] | in Castillo’s ward. | 安全摄像头 |
[09:06] | Zooming in on her phone. | 正在推进看她的电话 |
[09:09] | Okay, extension is 2-7-3-6. | 分机号是2736 |
[09:15] | Dr. Castillo, please pick up. | 卡斯蒂洛医生 接电话啊 |
[09:16] | This is Walter O’Brien. | 我是沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[09:19] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[09:20] | I run a team of geniuses | 我带领着一个天才队伍 |
[09:21] | that happen to be in this hospital right now. | 他们刚好在这家医院里 |
[09:23] | – Good for you. – Yeah, well… | -挺好的 -还行吧… |
[09:25] | She hung up on me, didn’t she? | 她挂了 是吗 |
[09:26] | Uh, she did. | 是的 |
[09:27] | We can still assist. | 我们还可以帮忙 |
[09:28] | Have Toby learn everything that he can | 让托比好好了解一下 |
[09:29] | about the patient in the kitchen– | 厨房那位病人的具体情况 |
[09:31] | I’m sure that we can find a way to get me out of here faster. | 我应该能找到方法让我快点离开这里 |
[09:34] | Is that the goal? | 这是目标吗 |
[09:38] | Oh, Walter should be back soon. | 沃特很快就会回来了 |
[09:40] | He’s, uh, trying to assist. | 他正在努力帮大家 |
[09:46] | This is a big guess, but he’s got a fever | 虽然这只是个猜测 但是他发烧了 |
[09:47] | in the 103 region, and the breathing, it’s staccato, | 基本到了39度多 而且呼吸断断续续 |
[09:50] | it’s shallower than before, | 比以前更轻了 |
[09:51] | indicating a decline. | 说明状态恶化 |
[09:56] | Happy. | 乐乐 |
[09:56] | His wallet. | 他的钱包 |
[09:59] | Did he have blood on his pants before? | 他的裤子上之前有血吗 |
[10:01] | I didn’t look that close. | 我没看那么仔细 |
[10:02] | Scissors? | 有剪刀吗 |
[10:04] | Kitchen’s have moisture and protein. | 厨房里不仅潮湿 还有大量蛋白质 |
[10:06] | It’s a perfect place to grow a fungus. | 这里简直是真菌的天堂 |
[10:08] | And if he’s serving food, | 如果他是负责食物售卖的 |
[10:10] | he could spread it all over the hospital. | 也许他已经把霉菌传给了医院的所有人 |
[10:12] | This could be patient zero– Typhoid Larry. | 说不定他就是零号病人 伤寒拉里 |
[10:18] | Dirty boots, dirty cut. | 他的靴子很脏 伤口也没有处理干净 |
[10:19] | Uh, a receipt for the public parking lot | 我这里有张停车收据 |
[10:21] | at Angeles National Forest. | 地点是在洛杉矶国家森林 |
[10:22] | He’s a hiker. I have an idea. | 他是个登山爱好者 我有个理论 |
[10:25] | And I hope I’m wrong. | 我希望我是错的 |
[10:40] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 有什么 |
[10:42] | Gold. | 金子 |
[10:43] | I’m betting our cafeteria worker was illegally | 我猜我们这位小哥 |
[10:45] | prospecting for gold in Angeles National Forest. | 正在国家森林里非法探矿 |
[10:48] | We’re not dealing with Stachybotrys fungus. | 那么我们面对的就不是葡萄穗霉菌 |
[10:50] | This guy cut his leg and became a host for something | 这个家伙割伤了他的腿 然后变成了 |
[10:53] | much more dangerous: Meliola anfracta. | 更加危险的小煤炱曲霉菌的宿主 |
[10:55] | Why is it more dangerous? | 为什么这种霉菌更危险 |
[10:56] | That’s an ancient fungus– | 这是一种年代久远的霉菌 |
[10:57] | they pull it out of artifacts from about 60,000 years ago. | 人们是从六万年前的文物里发现它的 |
[11:00] | That doesn’t answer my question. | 我还是不明白 |
[11:02] | And this numbskull could’ve unearthed it while digging. | 这个傻瓜可能挖矿的时候把它也挖出来了 |
[11:04] | Gold is a natural fungicide, | 金子是一种天然的杀菌剂 |
[11:05] | but once it’s removed from the soil… | 可是一旦它被人从土壤中分离出来 |
[11:07] | Why the hell is it more dangerous? | 这种霉菌到底为什么更危险 |
[11:08] | Okay, ancient Meliola is much stronger | 古代的小煤炱霉菌比我们现在看到的 |
[11:10] | and more resilient than what we see nowadays. | 更强大 也更有活力 |
[11:12] | So it would react very dangerously | 所以当它遇到现代的杀菌剂时 |
[11:14] | to a modern fungicide. | 很可能产生非常极端的反应 |
[11:16] | Uh, then we have a serious problem, | 那可要出大事了 |
[11:17] | because they’re spraying the infectious disease ward | 因为那帮医生现在正在给流行病的病房 |
[11:19] | with a fungicide right now. | 喷射杀菌剂呢 |
[11:21] | Patching Castillo in. | 快转接卡斯蒂洛 |
[11:23] | Doctor, that is not a Stachybotrys fungus, | 医生 那不是葡萄穗霉菌 |
[11:24] | it is Meliola. | 是小煤炱曲霉菌 |
[11:25] | How are you getting on this P.A.? | 你到底是怎么接进广播系统的 |
[11:27] | This is a fungus unlike anything that you’ve seen before. | 这种霉菌不像你以前见过的那些 |
[11:29] | It is far more resilient, | 它更有活力 |
[11:31] | and the fungicide will not kill it. | 普通的杀菌剂根本没法杀死它 |
[11:33] | Call security. | 联系安保 |
[11:34] | Exactly where are you, sir? | 你到底在哪里 先生 |
[11:35] | The Meliola will view the fungicide as a hostile attack. | 小煤炱会把杀菌剂当做恶意袭击 |
[11:38] | It will turn its energy to reproduction. | 它会把能量都转移到繁殖上 |
[11:40] | That means sending a huge quantity of spores airborne | 这意味着会向空气中喷散出大量孢子 |
[11:43] | and spreading much faster. | 然后迅速传播 |
[11:53] | Walt, they’re filling the room with toxic Meliola! | 沃特 整个房间都是有毒的小煤炱 |
[11:55] | Okay, Castillo, cover the HVAC return. | 卡斯蒂洛 把通风口封起来 |
[11:56] | You need to do it now. | 现在就动手 |
[11:58] | Do it! | 快啊 |
[11:59] | Cover the return! | 把通风口封上 |
[12:06] | The entire infectious disease team | 医院整个传染病科的人 |
[12:08] | of this hospital is incapacitated. | 都已经无法行动了 |
[12:10] | We need to seal the ward door | 我们得在霉菌泄露出来之前 |
[12:12] | before it leaks out onto the ward hall. | 把病房的门彻底封上 |
[12:13] | Uh, Happy, can you guys get up here? | 乐乐 你们有办法上来吗 |
[12:14] | I’m gonna need a hand. | 我需要帮助 |
[12:15] | Uh, it would take an hour. | 那得花上一个小时 |
[12:16] | They double dead-bolted the fire doors, | 他们把防火安全门两边的门栓都插上了 |
[12:17] | and I don’t have my pick tools. | 我的开锁工具也没带 |
[12:19] | The fire door locks up here are electronic. | 这里的安全门锁是电动操作的 |
[12:20] | Can you pop them open from the computer and get me through | 你能从电脑上把它们弄开 |
[12:22] | to the infectious disease ward? | 好让我去传染病病房吗 |
[12:24] | I’ll do my damndest. | 我尽最大努力 |
[12:25] | Okay, Sylvester, can you get Cabe up to speed? | 希尔维斯特 你能让凯布了解一下情况吗 |
[12:27] | Get him to send CDC reinforcements. | 让他把疾控中心的人调来 |
[12:30] | Okay, Paige, come with me. | 佩吉 跟我来 |
[12:35] | Good work, Happy. | 干得好 乐乐 |
[12:41] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[12:44] | Toxin’s nearly at the door. | 毒菌已经快靠近门口了 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna raid the supply closet, | 我要翻一下旁边的工具间 |
[12:49] | try to put together a makeshift plaster of paris. | 想办法给门打个石膏 |
[12:51] | I need you to go to Dermatology down the hall. | 我要你去走廊那边的皮肤科 |
[12:54] | There are these little, uh, canisters | 里面有长得像灭火器的 |
[12:55] | that look like fire extinguishers. | 小小的罐子 |
[12:56] | Bring me one, okay? Hurry, hurry! | 拿一个给我好吗 动作快点 快点 |
[13:06] | Here, use this. | 用这个吧 |
[13:09] | No, Dad, the doctors on those pages | 不用了爸 这上面的医生 |
[13:11] | are trapped unconscious inside this room. | 现在都昏倒在那间病房里 |
[13:13] | They can’t help me keep the toxins inside, okay? | 他们可帮不了我 |
[13:16] | Stubborn son of a bitch. | 你真是冥顽不灵 |
[13:21] | Use it like a trowel, okay? | 把垫板当水泥抹子 |
[13:24] | Like laying bricks. | 就像砌砖头一样 |
[13:25] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[13:40] | The only problem is it’s not airtight | 唯一的问题就是 只有石膏彻底干了 |
[13:42] | till it dries– it’ll be an hour. | 才能真正密封 还得等一小时 |
[13:45] | I got it. | 拿到了 |
[13:46] | Not… if you have liquid nitrogen. | 如果你有液体氮气就不用等这么久 |
[14:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:09] | Solid as a rock. | 跟石头一样硬 |
[14:14] | Uh, Happy? | 乐乐 |
[14:15] | We have an HVAC return, too, | 我们这里也有个通风口 |
[14:17] | and the mold’s growing towards it. | 霉菌正在往那里长 |
[14:18] | Okay, that will spread it everywhere. | 最终霉菌会扩散到整所医院 |
[14:20] | I’m guessing that the return goes into a central system. | 看这个通风口 应该是连接到中央通风系统 |
[14:23] | We can seal this one, but not every return in the hospital. | 就算封了这个口 医院里还有成千上万的通风口 |
[14:26] | Can the vents be closed automatically? | 这些口就不能自动关闭吗 |
[14:27] | No. | 不行 |
[14:28] | And we can’t seal them all manually. | 我们也没法手动把它们全部封好 |
[14:30] | There must be hundreds of them in the hospital. | 医院里到处都是这样的通风口 |
[14:31] | Okay, you need to shut down | 你得关掉 |
[14:32] | the main circulation fan in the basement. | 地下室的主循环风扇 |
[14:34] | Okay, can you get me there? | 好吧 你能把我弄进去吗 |
[14:35] | I can try. | 我试试 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:37] | You need to get back to Megan. | 你得回去找梅根 |
[14:38] | So you’re giving orders now? | 你现在在发号施令吗 |
[14:39] | She needs you. I have this. | 她需要你 这里有我 |
[14:44] | Okay, now gather any aluminum I.V. Stands | 把能找到的没人用的铝制输液输液架 |
[14:46] | that are not attached to patients. | 都拿来给我 |
[14:47] | Make sure that they’re aluminum. | 一定要是铝的 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:50] | Our gold miner is declining, and I think the preggo lady | 我们的黄金采矿工情况在恶化 那个产妇 |
[14:52] | is getting closer to bursting. | 也快要生了 |
[14:53] | That baby doesn’t survive in here. | 新生儿在这种环境里活不下来 |
[14:54] | I didn’t need the reminder. | 你不用专门提醒我一次 |
[14:57] | Okay, Walt, you’ve got open doors to the basement. | 沃特 去地下室的门已经开了 |
[15:01] | Police. Word’s out. | 警察来了 外面已经知道了情况 |
[15:02] | They’re gonna seal off the building. | 他们会封锁整个医院 |
[15:08] | Walter, Toby, you there? | 沃特 托比 你们在吗 |
[15:10] | Cabe, did you connect to the CDC? | 凯布 你联络疾控中心了吗 |
[15:13] | They’re flying in from Atlanta, | 他们正从亚特兰大赶来这里 |
[15:14] | but it’s four hours until they get here. | 但还要四个小时才能到 |
[15:16] | We don’t have four hours. | 四小时后就为时已晚了 |
[15:19] | The entire hospital has been quarantined. | 这家医院已经被完全隔离 |
[15:22] | No one is allowed to enter the building, | 任何人都不允许进入 |
[15:23] | and anyone trying to leave will be immediately contained. | 试图离开的人则会被立刻扣留 |
[15:26] | Hospital officials have yet to release a statement… | 而院方仍未作出任何解释声明 |
[15:29] | She’s getting worse. Walter should be here. | 她情况不妙 沃特本该在这陪她 |
[15:31] | He will be. | 他会回来的 |
[15:32] | Until then, she has us, and she knows we’re here. | 在他回来之前有我们陪她 她也知道我们在 |
[15:36] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:37] | Her family? | 她的家人吗 |
[15:38] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[15:39] | No. I want to know who this fella is. | 我想知道这家伙到底是谁 |
[15:42] | We find out from a call that our little girl’s | 一通电话打来后我们发现 |
[15:44] | gotten hitched to someone who plays with toys. | 宝贝女儿跟一个还在摆弄玩具的人在一起 |
[15:47] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[15:48] | I’m Sylvester. | 我是希尔维斯特 |
[15:49] | What kind of man are you? | 你是个什么样的人 |
[15:52] | The kind of man that’s been caring for your daughter. | 我是一个认真照料你女儿的人 |
[15:55] | The kind that hasn’t left her side in three weeks. | 一个三个星期未离开她身边半步的人 |
[15:57] | The kind that loves her. | 一个爱她的人 |
[16:01] | So you will just have to accept that. | 这是你需要接受的现实 |
[16:08] | My whoopee cushion of doom will blast you to atoms. | 我的末日放屁垫会把你炸成一个个原子 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:15] | That’s a big fan. | 好大一台风扇 |
[16:18] | Yeah, it’s the circulation system for the hospital. | 这是医院的空气循环系统 |
[16:20] | Now, if we can stop it, we can prevent the spread of the fungus. | 我们关掉这台风扇 就可以阻止霉菌传播 |
[16:23] | We can’t hack the controls? | 我们不能入侵控制系统吗 |
[16:24] | Not online. Surveillance shows fungus covering the control room, | 不能在线控制 监控画面显示霉菌已经覆满了控制室 |
[16:27] | but we can use these poles. | 但我们有这些杆子 |
[16:28] | That fan will chew them up and shoot them back at us. | 扇叶会把它们绞进去然后弹出来 |
[16:30] | That’s why we’re gonna use the MRI machine. | 所以我们需要核磁共振仪 |
[16:32] | Its magnet’s not strong enough to stop the blades, | 它的磁场还没强到可以使扇叶停下 |
[16:34] | but we can slow it down to where we can wedge those poles in | 但可以减慢风扇转速 我们就可以插进杆子 |
[16:36] | so it won’t spin anymore. | 让风扇停转 |
[16:38] | Okay, Radiology is 20 feet away | 好吧 放射科在6米开外 |
[16:40] | on the other side of the north wall. | 北墙的那一边 |
[16:42] | Those machines have their own Wi-Fi signal | 那些仪器自带无线信号 |
[16:44] | and are heavily encrypted. | 编码非常复杂 |
[16:45] | That kind of fancy finger-work is beyond my ability. | 那种神奇的指上工作我干不来 |
[16:48] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[16:49] | I’m in. Reprogramming the MRI now | 我来了 正对核磁共振仪重新编程 |
[16:51] | to reverse the magnet’s polarity. | 调转它的磁极 |
[16:56] | Walter, you need to finish and get back up here quickly. | 沃特 赶快搞定然后回来 |
[16:59] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[17:00] | Okay, let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:01] | Uh, Walt, what’s the engine size on that fan? | 沃特 风扇引擎大小是多少 |
[17:03] | 200 horsepower. | 200马力 |
[17:05] | 1500m series. | 1500兆 |
[17:06] | Okay, it sounds stronger. | 听声音应该更强些 |
[17:07] | Factory must have mislabeled that thing. | 制造商肯定是贴错了标签 |
[17:09] | What does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[17:10] | Okay, if the horsepower is higher, | 如果实际马力更强 |
[17:11] | you may not be able to keep the fans jammed up | 想停下风扇 |
[17:14] | with the number of poles you’ve got. | 你手里的杆子可能不够 |
[17:15] | Well, that’s a risk we’re gonna have to take. | 那我们需要冒一下险了 |
[17:16] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[17:17] | I’ve got control of the magnet. | 我控制了磁极 |
[17:21] | Take all the metal out of your pocket– no metal at all. | 把你口袋里所有金属制品拿出来 所有金属 |
[17:27] | Okay, Sly, turn the magnets on. | 希尔 打开磁力 |
[17:37] | Okay, it’s working. | 开始运转了 |
[17:38] | I don’t know for how long. | 不知道能运转多久 |
[17:38] | The MRI is already overheating. | 核磁共振仪已经过热了 |
[17:40] | This isn’t exactly its intended use. | 这可不是它本来的用途 |
[17:41] | Okay, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Guys, we’re losing the magnet. | 伙计们 磁力快没有了 |
[17:56] | The fan is too strong. | 风扇马力太强 |
[17:57] | It’s not working! | 这不管用 |
[18:00] | No, no, no! No, no. No, no, no. On the axle. | 别别别别别别 站在轴上 |
[18:02] | Any shrapnel will fly out from center. | 碎片是从中间飞溅出来的 |
[18:09] | Walter, are you there? | 沃特 听得到吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[18:11] | Megan’s awake. She’s weak. | 梅根醒了 她很虚弱 |
[18:13] | She’s asking for you. Hurry, son. | 她想见到你 快回来 孩子 |
[18:15] | Okay, I need to get to her. Let’s go. | 我得去陪她 走吧 |
[18:18] | Walter, the pole compromised the door. | 沃特 杆子封住了门 |
[18:20] | I can’t open it. | 门打不开 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:25] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困在这了 |
[18:32] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 拜托 |
[18:36] | I need to get up to see Megan. | 我得去陪着梅根 |
[18:38] | The plan for containment may have turned unfeasible. | 这个计划看来行不通了 |
[18:40] | You said we wouldn’t get here for another two hours. | 你说过我们还有两小时时间的 |
[18:43] | Did we time travel? | 我们是穿越了吗 |
[18:45] | Walter, the toxin’s speed has doubled. | 沃特 霉菌的传播速度加倍了 |
[18:46] | In 60 minutes, it’ll hit the ventilation system | 一小时内 霉菌会进入通风管道 |
[18:49] | and everyone in the hospital | 医院里每个人 |
[18:50] | is gonna be infected. | 都会被感染 |
[18:51] | If we can’t contain it, | 我们阻止不了传播的话 |
[18:52] | then finding a cure is the only option. | 就只能寻找治愈的办法了 |
[18:53] | But everyone equipped to find it | 但是有这个本事的人 |
[18:54] | is currently unconscious in a sealed ward | 一拨在一个封闭病房里昏迷着 |
[18:56] | or on a plane 35,000 feet over New Mexico. | 另一拨还在新墨西哥的一千米高空中 |
[19:00] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[19:01] | The MRI is fried. The door’s pinned in place. | 共振仪坏了 这门固若金汤 |
[19:03] | Then we’ll find something else. What about that? | 那就找别的办法 那个怎么样 |
[19:07] | Maybe there are tools inside. | 也许里面会有工具 |
[19:13] | You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:16] | Close it up. Move it out of the way. | 关上门 把它移开 |
[19:22] | Oh. This is a dumbwaiter. | 是个升降梯 |
[19:23] | Now, hospitals used it to save labor | 医院用这个减少劳动量 |
[19:25] | and reduce exposure to contamination. | 并减弱放射性污染 |
[19:28] | Well, that’s ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[19:29] | Irony is a construct. This is about logistics. | 讽刺性是抽象概念 这是后勤问题 |
[19:32] | That looks rusted over. I don’t trust that rope. | 彻底生锈了 这绳子可不牢固 |
[19:35] | Whoa, Walter! | 小心 沃特 |
[19:38] | Okay, next. | 好的 想别的办法 |
[19:41] | Anyone with medical training will tell you that standard | 每个受过医疗教育的人都会告诉你 |
[19:43] | operating procedure is to get a sample of the pathogen, | 标准手术程序是先找一份病原体样本 |
[19:45] | grow it, and test against a variety of fungicides | 放进培养皿 然后进行耐药性测试 |
[19:47] | over two to four weeks. | 要花上两到四周时间 |
[19:49] | We don’t have two to four hours. | 我们连两到四小时都没有了 |
[19:50] | Well, unless an antidote falls from the sky, we’re screwed. | 除非解药从天而降 否则我们就完了 |
[19:53] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[19:56] | That’s not what we needed to fall from the sky. | 我们想从天而降的可不是这个 |
[19:58] | Okay, quick, we have to sterilize the area for birth. | 好的 快 我们要对这儿消毒来进行接生 |
[20:01] | Boiling water, towels, mild soap. | 开水 毛巾 温和香皂 |
[20:03] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好的 我来搞定 |
[20:05] | Why don’t you have a seat. | 找个位置坐下来 |
[20:06] | Oh, it’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[20:08] | Doc! | 医生 |
[20:10] | Get over here now! | 现在马上过来 |
[20:12] | You got to tell me what I’m looking at. | 你必须告诉我我现在看到的是什么 |
[20:16] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[20:17] | That’s not your hand. You have tiny hamster hands. | 这不是你的手 你的手跟仓鼠爪子一样 |
[20:20] | It’s Sly’s thermos, so it’s Sly’s hand. | 这是希尔的保温杯 所以是希尔的手 |
[20:22] | I think I got it! | 我觉得我想到了 |
[20:23] | I have a what on my hands? | 我手上有什么 |
[20:25] | You’ve been O.D.’ing on antibacterial | 你自出生那一刻起 |
[20:27] | since exiting the womb,and because of it, | 就十分注意抗菌 正因如此 |
[20:28] | you’ve developed a resistant superbug on your mitts | 你手上已经培养出一种可以消除这些霉菌的 |
[20:30] | that counteracted the fungus. | 抵抗性超级细菌 |
[20:32] | Sly, you need to test Toby’s hypothesis. | 希尔 你需要检验托比的假设 |
[20:34] | I am very close to a full psychological breakdown. | 我差不多要彻底精神崩溃了 |
[20:36] | Sylvester, it might be our only shot. | 希尔维斯特 你也许是我们唯一的机会了 |
[20:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:50] | Saving people’s lives, I guess. | 拯救人们的性命吧 我猜 |
[20:52] | Okay, you need to locate a patch of fungus | 好的 你需要找到一片霉菌的斑块 |
[20:54] | to test the superbacteria. | 来检验你的超级细菌 |
[20:56] | Am I just supposed to search the hospital until I find some? | 我是不是应该搜寻整个医院直到我找到一片 |
[20:58] | Yes. I will get you through the fire door. | 是的 我会帮你通过消防门 |
[21:06] | Okay, wasn’t hard to find. | 好的 找到这并不难 |
[21:07] | Wish it had been harder. | 扩散程度比预想的严重 |
[21:13] | Idiots shot these at me for ten years. | 蠢货们用这个射了我十年 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:28] | I have super powers. | 我有超能力 |
[21:30] | I am Bacteria Man. | 我是细菌侠 |
[21:32] | Super what? | 超级什么 |
[21:33] | Superbacteria. | 超级细菌 |
[21:35] | But Sly doesn’t have enough on him | 但是希尔并没有足够的细菌 |
[21:36] | to run around the hospital laying hands on people. | 他不能满医院的跑来把手放在人们的身上 |
[21:38] | How good an idea is spreading a superbacteria in a hospital? | 在医院里面传播超级细菌这个主意可行吗 |
[21:41] | Sylvester is fine, | 希尔维斯特很好 |
[21:42] | so we can assume that it just kills fungus. | 所以我们可以认定这些细菌可以消灭真菌 |
[21:44] | Now, we’ll get the sample to you to incubate to scale, | 现在 我们要给你样本去进行规模性的培养 |
[21:46] | essentially growing a huge batch of the cure. | 必须要培养出一大批来治疗人们 |
[21:48] | How am I gonna do that when every genius I know | 在所有天才都被锁在医院的情况下 |
[21:50] | is locked in this hospital? | 我怎么去做这件事 |
[21:52] | Not every genius. | 不是所有的天才 |
[21:55] | Ralph, school’s over. | 拉尔夫 放学了 |
[21:57] | On your feet. | 起身出发 |
[21:58] | We need your expertise, pal. | 我们需要你的专业知识 伙计 |
[22:00] | Won’t the kids think I’m in trouble? | 其他孩子会不会以为我遇到麻烦了 |
[22:02] | Trust me, the girls are gonna dig it. | 相信我 女孩们会喜欢的 |
[22:07] | How do we get Sylvester’s bacteria out of the hospital? | 我们怎样才能把希尔维斯特的细菌带出医院 |
[22:09] | The place is locked down until the CDC gets here. | 在疾病控制中心到来之前整个区域都被封锁了 |
[22:11] | Nothing in or out. | 任何东西都无法进出 |
[22:12] | The sewage system extends from the hospital to the street. | 排水系统从医院内部延伸至街道上 |
[22:15] | But retrieving something from the sewer | 但是从下水道取回什么东西 |
[22:16] | makes me feel ill inside. | 让我感到恶心 |
[22:22] | Okay, so Megan’s floor has a fire hose | 好的 梅根那层233房间有一个消防水管 |
[22:25] | by room 233 that must connect to a network of standpipes. | 也就意味着它一定连接着竖管系统 |
[22:27] | Now, if Cabe and Ralph can create a vacuum | 现在 如果凯布和拉尔夫能在抽气口 |
[22:30] | at that extraction point, | 创造出一个真空环境 |
[22:31] | then we can turn it into a pneumatic tube system, | 那我们就可以把它改造成一个气动输出系统 |
[22:33] | like in a bank. | 像银行里那样 |
[22:34] | I’ve just hacked the county assessor’s blueprints, | 我刚刚黑进了郡估税长的设计图 |
[22:36] | and you can access the other end of the standpipe | 你们可以通过医院南侧的通道 |
[22:38] | from an alleyway on the south side of the hospital. | 找到水管的另一端 |
[22:41] | There’s no exit, so there shouldn’t be a police barricade. | 那边没有出口 所以应该没有警戒线 |
[22:43] | With the suction, we can retrieve the sample, | 通过这个吸力器 我们可以获取样本 |
[22:45] | grow the cure in the garage with a high-protein liquid, | 在车库用高蛋白液体来培养解药 |
[22:47] | and then bring it back to the hospital | 然后把它带回医院 |
[22:48] | for the CDC to distribute. | 交给疾病控制中心来分发 |
[22:50] | I’ll get the sample ready. | 我会把样本从我手上 |
[22:52] | Off my hand. | 准备好 |
[22:54] | I disgust myself. | 我觉得自己好恶心 |
[23:00] | Would you open this for me? | 可以帮我打开这个吗 |
[23:01] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[23:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:04] | Now slowly scrape a sample. | 现在慢慢的刮取一些样本 |
[23:09] | Great. | 好的 |
[23:14] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[23:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:25] | All right, could you pass me that tubing? | 好了 能把管子递给我吗 |
[23:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:29] | What’ll this be for? | 这是干什么用的 |
[23:30] | A slingshot– we need something propulsive | 一个弹弓 我们需有要推力的东西 |
[23:33] | to make sure the sample reaches the pull of the vacuum. | 来保证样本可以被真空吸住 |
[23:36] | Slingshots and spitballs. | 弹弓和纸团 |
[23:39] | Maybe your kid stuff is useful after all. | 也许你的小孩子玩具还是有用的 |
[23:42] | This baby’s getting ready to roll. | 这个婴儿准备出来了 |
[23:44] | So’s my stomach. | 我的胃也是 |
[23:45] | Uh, I got Mommy. You want to handle Daddy? | 我来处理妈妈 你愿意处理一下爸爸吗 |
[23:49] | Okay, dude? | 老兄 还好吧 |
[23:50] | You gotta maintain. | 你需要坚持住 |
[23:51] | Okay, it’s just engineering. | 好了 这其实就是工程知识 |
[23:53] | Your wife’s uterus is exerting over 60 pounds of force | 你妻子的子宫现在正在以每平方公分 |
[23:55] | per square inch right now. | 60磅的力量在用力 |
[23:56] | That’s comparable to a refrigerator compressor. | 原理类似于冰箱的压缩制冷器 |
[23:59] | Ten centimeters of dilation? | 十厘米的扩张 |
[24:00] | It’s like turning a Cheerio into a bagel. | 就像把好麦圈变成了百吉饼 |
[24:02] | Or pulling an orange out of a wine bottle. | 或者像把一个橘子从酒杯里拉出来 |
[24:04] | The female body is a mechanical marvel. | 女性的身体是个力学奇迹 |
[24:09] | Okay, let’s get this show on the road. | 好的 让我们开始进行计划吧 |
[24:12] | What do you have for suction? | 你们有什么可以用来作吸力器的 |
[24:14] | I bought a leaf blower at a yard sale. | 我从园艺商店买了个吹叶机 |
[24:16] | So use the power from the hospital | 当你做准备时 使用医院的动力 |
[24:17] | to juice the engine when you reverse it. | 来让发动机转动起来 |
[24:19] | Got it. We’ll call you when it’s ready. | 明白了 我们准备好了会通知你的 |
[24:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:26] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[24:27] | Megan is dying and I’m stuck down here. | 梅根命悬一线而我却被困在这 |
[24:29] | She’s the only family that I have. | 她是我唯一的家人 |
[24:31] | You have two parents a few floors above you. | 你的父母就在几层楼之上 |
[24:33] | The only way that I could ever | 我与他们交流的唯一方式 |
[24:34] | talk to my parents was through her. | 就是通过她来传达 |
[24:36] | She’s the only one that understands me for what I am. | 她是唯一真正了解我是谁的人 |
[24:38] | She is the most important person that I’ve ever had in my life. | 她是我生命中最重要的人 |
[24:44] | We’re ready! | 我们准备好了 |
[24:45] | Bacteria coming your way! | 细菌正朝着你的方向飞过去 |
[25:00] | I think it’s coming! | 我觉得它要飞过来了 |
[25:05] | Get ready! | 做好准备 |
[25:07] | Here we go! | 它飞过来了 |
[25:09] | You okay, kid? | 你没事吧 孩子 |
[25:11] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[25:13] | We got the sample. | 我们拿到样本了 |
[25:14] | That really worked? | 这方法竟然成功了 |
[25:15] | Of course it did. | 当然会成功 |
[25:17] | It’s your son’s idea. | 是你儿子的主意 |
[25:19] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[25:21] | Sean! She’s having a seizure! | 肖恩 她癫痫发作了 |
[25:23] | She’s… I don’t know! | 她正在 我也不知道 |
[25:26] | Help her! | 救救她 |
[25:28] | Keep hold on those legs. | 抓住她的腿 |
[25:30] | Got it. | 好的 |
[25:32] | Is that all the doctor had to say? | 医生就说了这么多吗 |
[25:38] | Uh, Megan… had, uh, a seizure. | 梅根 刚才 癫痫发作了 |
[25:41] | She’s semiconscious, | 她陷入了半昏迷状态 |
[25:43] | but she’s close… | 但是恐怕她要不行了 |
[25:46] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[25:48] | Okay, let’s… let’s try to get out of here : again! | 好吧 让我们再想想办法离开这里 |
[25:54] | Let’s… let’s try one more time. | 让我们 让我们再试一次 |
[25:58] | Come on! Come on! | 拜托 快打开啊 |
[26:08] | Walter said bacteria require heat and food to multiply. | 沃特说细菌繁殖需要温度和食物 |
[26:10] | Something with sugar, fat and protein, | 要有糖分 脂肪和蛋白质 |
[26:12] | like the stuff found in fish broth. | 就像是鱼汤里所含的物质 |
[26:13] | We got anything like that? | 有找到类似的东西吗 |
[26:17] | This should do it. | 用这个应该可以 |
[26:18] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[26:19] | Ray’s strange. | 雷真是一个怪人 |
[26:21] | And how. | 可不是么 |
[26:26] | Sir? | 先生 |
[26:27] | I know time is precious right now, | 我知道现在时间很宝贵 |
[26:29] | but if I could just have a moment with her. | 但是我可以跟她单独呆一会儿吗 |
[26:33] | That’s all I ask. | 这是我唯一的请求 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:56] | Megan, I made something for you. | 梅根 我给你准备了一样东西 |
[27:21] | Last week, you said you were sad | 上个星期 你说你很难过 |
[27:23] | because you’d never see the stars again. | 因为你再也看不到星星了 |
[27:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:36] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[27:46] | Megan… | 梅根 |
[27:48] | My whole life, I’ve been told I was brilliant, | 在我这一生中 别人会因为 |
[27:51] | for a million different reasons… | 成千上万个理由认为我很聪明 |
[27:54] | but falling in love with you | 但是爱上你 |
[27:57] | was the smartest thing I ever did. | 是我做过的最明智的事 |
[28:03] | I will always love you. | 我会爱你直到永远 |
[28:23] | Homeland Security! | 国土安全部 |
[28:24] | I need you to move this van, now! | 我需要你马上把这部面包车移走 |
[28:26] | I’m sorry, CDC has jurisdiction, | 很抱歉 疾控中心现在拥有管辖权 |
[28:28] | and orders are: | 我们接到的命令是 |
[28:28] | no one’s in or out until they get here. | 在他们到达之前所有人不得出入 |
[28:30] | By then, it’s too late! | 等到那个时候 就太迟了 |
[28:31] | Now, I’ve got a cure here that can save lives. | 我手里现在有救命的办法 |
[28:33] | Fungus was spotted around an exit door. | 霉菌已经散布到出口附近了 |
[28:35] | This facility has to stay sealed. | 整栋大楼都必须保持封闭状态 |
[28:38] | You can’t pass. | 我不能让你过去 |
[28:47] | Walter, they’re not gonna let me in. | 沃特 他们是不会让我进去的 |
[28:49] | You got any bright ideas on how to deliver this thing? | 有没有好主意把这东西送进去 |
[28:51] | We have to distribute from outside, | 我们只能从外面开始扩散了 |
[28:54] | but how do we do that in a quarantined building? | 但是要如何在被隔离的大楼里做到这一点呢 |
[28:56] | Oh. | 对了 |
[28:59] | The standpipe is the perfect access to it, | 消防竖管是再好不过的通道了 |
[29:01] | but how do we get the liquid mixture | 但是要如何把液体混合物 |
[29:02] | to all the infected floors? | 传送到所有被感染的楼层呢 |
[29:05] | Boil it. | 把它煮至沸腾 |
[29:06] | Use the pipe to distribute the vapor. | 再利用管道输送蒸汽 |
[29:09] | Bad idea? | 是个馊主意吗 |
[29:10] | No, that is brilliant! | 不 是个相当好的主意 |
[29:12] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[29:13] | I think I may have a way to pull this off. | 我想我知道该怎么办了 |
[29:14] | Okay, Doc, hold down the fort. | 好的 医生 在这里稳住阵脚 |
[29:16] | I know. | 我明白 |
[29:17] | Just relax. | 放松就好 |
[29:18] | I’m a Harvard-trained physician. | 我是在哈佛大学接受过训练的医生 |
[29:19] | What field? | 哪个领域 |
[29:20] | You don’t look like you’ve done this before. | 你看起来好像以前没做过这样的事 |
[29:21] | Psychiatry. | 精神病学 |
[29:37] | Okay, concept was to heat the standpipe red hot | 好的 原理是利用厨房里的天然气管道 |
[29:40] | using the gas line from the kitchen. | 把消防竖管加温到红炽 |
[29:41] | Yes. Enough heat, and then when the mixture is poured in, | 是的 如果热量足够的话 液体混合物 |
[29:44] | it will vaporize and then distribute throughout the hospital. | 流进来就会蒸发并在整个医院扩散 |
[29:47] | Okay, the problem is, | 好的 问题是 |
[29:48] | the standpipe and the gas line… | 消防竖管和天然气管道 |
[29:51] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[29:52] | I will figure it out. | 我会想办法解决的 |
[29:54] | Okay, I need your apron, please. | 好 我需要你的围裙 |
[29:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:06] | Lunch is served. | 午饭准备好了 |
[30:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[30:10] | Happy, be careful. | 乐乐 要小心 |
[30:11] | That kitchen is ground zero. | 那间厨房是病菌的发源地 |
[30:13] | You touch the fungus, you get sick instantly! | 你要是接触到了霉菌 立刻就会病倒 |
[30:15] | Okay, either it works or it doesn’t. | 好的 要么成功 要么失败 |
[30:16] | Otherwise, we’re just delaying fate. | 什么也不做的话 就只是坐以待毙 |
[30:20] | That woman is intense. | 这姑娘气场好强大 |
[30:21] | Don’t I know it. | 那还用说 |
[30:56] | I really hope this works. | 真心希望这办法行得通 |
[30:58] | Walter, I can’t leave this room right now. | 沃特 我现在没法离开这个房间 |
[31:00] | I know. I know. But I can save all the people | 我知道 我知道 但我现在可以拯救 |
[31:02] | in the hospital, including you and Mom. | 这间医院里所有人的命 包括你和妈妈 |
[31:04] | Now, I know that you’ve never believed much in the things that I do, | 我知道你从来都不相信我做的事情 |
[31:06] | but I need you to believe now. | 但我需要你现在相信我一次 |
[31:07] | Please, Dad. | 拜托了 爸爸 |
[31:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:14] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[31:18] | Attention, everyone, please. | 所有人 请注意 |
[31:21] | To stop the spread of toxins, | 为了阻止有毒物质的传播 |
[31:22] | you need to do the following. | 请遵照下面的指示行动 |
[31:24] | On each floor, in various locations, are fire hoses. | 请找到位于每一层楼不同地点的消防栓 |
[31:29] | Get access to the hose however you can. | 想办法打开消防栓接触到水管 |
[31:32] | Unscrew the hose from the nozzle and stand back. | 把水管从管口处拧下来 然后往后站 |
[31:37] | Pipe’s heating, | 管道已经在加热了 |
[31:38] | but I still can’t get to Megan. | 但我还是到不了梅根那里 |
[31:39] | You can figure out a way up. | 要是你能想出一个爬上去的办法 |
[31:40] | We can get to Megan. | 我们就能回到梅根那里去 |
[31:41] | There’s nothing to hold onto except… | 没有可以支撑的 除了 |
[31:45] | except each other. | 除了彼此 |
[31:49] | Okay, so the shaft is five feet wide. | 这口升降机井宽约一米半 |
[31:51] | So we can climb up back-to-back, legs braced against each other. | 我们可以背靠背爬上去 用自己的腿支撑对方 |
[31:55] | And the-the wall pushes back, exerting an equivalent force. | 墙有反作用 对我们施加同等的力 |
[31:58] | Now, we have to move at exactly the same speed, | 我们得以相同的速度移动 |
[32:00] | at exactly the same time, or we fall three stories. | 且动作绝对同步 否则就得摔下三层楼高 |
[32:04] | Okay, so these are our backs. | 这是我们的背 |
[32:06] | Press, keep pressing. | 挤压 继续挤压 |
[32:10] | Paige, y-you’re not pressing. | 佩吉 你没在压 |
[32:12] | No, I’m praying. | 没 我在祈祷 |
[32:13] | You’re doing great, Anjali, just great! | 你做的很好 安捷莉 很好 |
[32:15] | Just keep pushing. | 加把劲儿 |
[32:17] | You guys pick out a name for the baby yet? | 你们给孩子取好名字了吗 |
[32:19] | Aashna! | 阿史娜 |
[32:20] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 真好听 |
[32:21] | Baby Aashna. | 阿史娜宝宝 |
[32:23] | Looks like our little princess is crowning. | 看来咱们的小公主就要出世啦 |
[32:26] | She’ll be here soon. | 马上啦 |
[32:31] | What? | 什么 |
[32:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:34] | The umbilical cord’s wrapped around the neck. | 脐带缠在脖子上了 |
[32:36] | – Oh, my God. – I can fix it. | -我的天哪 -我能处理 |
[32:38] | I just need Happy. She should’ve been back by now. | 只要乐乐帮我 她现在该回来了 |
[32:48] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[32:56] | Dr. Curtis, we need you now! | 柯蒂斯博士 我们需要你 |
[33:10] | Better get the antidote in now | 最好现在就拿到解药 |
[33:11] | because Happy’s down and I can’t help her. | 乐乐倒下了 我帮不了她 |
[33:14] | You like gymnastics? | 你喜欢体操吗 |
[33:16] | We’re gonna use a somersault technique to get | 我们来个空翻 |
[33:17] | the umbilical cord off that baby’s neck. | 摘下宝宝脖子上的脐带 |
[33:28] | Let’s hope this works. | 但愿有用 |
[33:31] | Come on! | 加把劲儿 |
[33:45] | One more! | 再来 |
[33:48] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[33:51] | Okay, one final push. | 好 最后加把劲儿 |
[34:19] | Hey! Come on! | 来 有人吗 |
[34:31] | Come on. Hurry. | 快 |
[34:36] | Baby Aashna. | 阿史娜宝宝 |
[34:50] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[34:58] | Megan? | 梅根 |
[35:00] | Hey. Hey, Megan. | 梅根 |
[35:02] | Hey. I’m here. | 我在 |
[35:04] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[35:09] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[35:14] | Don’t… be afraid… | 别 怕 |
[35:25] | Don’t… be… | 别 |
[35:28] | afraid t-to… | 怕 |
[35:32] | It’s okay, Megan, just… | 没事的 梅根 |
[35:34] | just take a moment and gather your strength, | 缓一会儿 集中精力 |
[35:36] | and then tell me… | 告诉我 |
[35:39] | what it is that you have to say. | 你想说的是什么 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:58] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[37:00] | You have to know you were there for your sister | 你要明白 你姐姐需要你的时候 |
[37:03] | when she needed you. | 你就在她身边 |
[37:04] | Well, actually I wasn’t. | 其实并没有 |
[37:05] | I have months of research upstairs | 我楼上放着几个月的研究成果 |
[37:07] | that did nothing for her, so I failed. | 结果毫无用处 我失败了 |
[37:57] | Oh, come on, don’t you want | 来嘛 你不想看 |
[37:58] | to see yourself in perfect lighting? | 沐浴在完美光线里的自己吗 |
[37:59] | Look at those cheekbones, ooh. | 瞧瞧这颧骨 |
[38:02] | This is the reason we’re fomenting | 这就是我们养出一代 |
[38:03] | a generation of narcissists. | 自恋狂的原因 |
[38:06] | Got an extra blanket. | 我去拿条毯子来 |
[38:15] | Oh, Walter. | 沃特 |
[38:22] | I don’t know if I’m gonna send this. | 我不知道会不会发这个给你 |
[38:25] | But if you’re watching, it means I’m gone. | 但如果你在看 就说明我已经去了 |
[38:29] | And this is how I want you to remember me. | 我要你记住我这个样子 |
[38:32] | Healthy and happy and… | 健康 快乐 |
[38:38] | and someone who loves you so much. | 非常爱你 |
[38:41] | It’s important that I tell you this | 我想现在就告诉你 |
[38:41] | in case my illness prevents it later. | 免得以后我病情加重 说不出来 |
[38:45] | Don’t be afraid of who you really are. | 别怕面对真实的自己 |
[38:48] | You’re not your brain. | 重要的不是你的脑 |
[38:50] | You are your heart. | 而是你的心 |
[38:52] | And there are people in this world that love you so much. | 世上有很多人非常爱你 |
[38:57] | Walter, don’t be afraid to love. | 沃特 别怕去爱 |
[39:02] | I just want you to be as happy as I am. | 我只要你像我一样开心 |
[39:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:18] | Thank you for being my brother. | 谢谢你做我弟弟 |
[39:47] | Maybe we should, uh, all get some rest? | 我们也许该休息休息了 |
[39:54] | I’ll give you a lift back to your hotel. | 我送你们回旅馆吧 |
[39:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:00] | Would you like to come with us, Sylvester? | 你跟我们一起走吗 希尔维斯特 |
[40:02] | You’re family. | 你是这个家的一份子 |
[40:11] | We’ll see you soon, Walter. | 回见 沃特 |
[40:18] | Sorry for discounting your plans for Megan as science fiction. | 抱歉把你为梅根研究的计划贬低成科幻小说 |
[40:22] | You didn’t want to lose her. | 你不想失去她 |
[40:24] | Neither did we. | 我们也不想 |
[40:31] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[40:40] | D-Did I, uh… | 我 |
[40:42] | did I ever tell you about the time that, uh, | 我有没有说过那次 |
[40:45] | Megan pulled the fire alarm to get me out of trouble at school? | 梅根拉响警报器好救我出学校的事 |
[40:50] | No, you never did that. | 没 你从没说过 |
[40:54] | Well, I-I made her promise never to say anything. | 我让她发誓绝不提起 |
[40:57] | She always kept her word. | 她总是信守诺言 |
[41:00] | I’d like to hear that story, pal. | 哥们儿 我想听听那个故事 |
[41:02] | I’ll put on some coffee. | 我来煮咖啡 |
[41:04] | Why don’t you sit over here with us, buddy? | 过来跟我们一起坐吧 |
[41:10] | Okay, uh… | 好 |
[41:17] | So, um… | 就是 |
[41:19] | I kept correcting Mr. Creevy. | 我总是纠正克里维老师 |
[41:23] | He was always wrong about math. | 他总是误解数学 |
[41:25] | And, um, just as… | 正当 |
[41:28] | as the cane was about to come down, | 正当藤条要打下来时 |
[41:31] | she… saved me. | 她救了我 |