时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Perimeter clear. | 周边安全 |
[00:07] | Another 50 meters, then we RTB until order… | 再走50米 我们就返回基地待命 |
[00:11] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[00:14] | Get cover, get down. | 找掩护 趴下 |
[00:16] | There’s a structure ten meters east! | 东10米处有建筑 |
[00:19] | We hit’em hard for a three-count, | 我们开火三个数 |
[00:21] | then Oscar Mike! | 然后移动 |
[00:22] | Now! | 开始 |
[00:26] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[00:35] | Captain, our intel said this quadrant was vacant. | 上尉 情报显示这里无人 |
[00:38] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[00:39] | we’re looking at at least 12 well-armed unfriendlies, | 我们现在面对至少12个敌方战斗人员 |
[00:41] | so I’d say our intel was wrong. | 那么情报应该是错了 |
[00:43] | Situation’s pear-shaped. | 情况不妙 |
[00:45] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:50] | This is Special Forces Captain Cody Decker! | 这里是特种部队上尉科迪·德克尔 |
[00:52] | My detachment’s pinned down at a rock formation | 我小队在据车50码处 |
[00:55] | 50 yards from our truck. | 遭火力压制动弹不得 |
[01:04] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你真的会做吗 |
[01:06] | I am a hypochondriac. | 我有忧郁症 |
[01:08] | I’ve been taking my own blood pressure since I was nine. | 我从9岁就开始自己量血压了 |
[01:11] | Why is Sylvester administering you medical care? | 希尔维斯特为什么在给你做医疗护理 |
[01:13] | My doctor says my numbers are up. | 我的医生说我的血压升高了 |
[01:15] | He wants me to check it every morning. | 要我每天早晨自检 |
[01:17] | You’re in good shape. Why would you have high blood pressure? | 你挺健康啊 为什么会血压高 |
[01:19] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[01:20] | I got bagels! | 我买了百吉饼 |
[01:24] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说什么来着 |
[01:25] | One egg for Ralphy-boy… | 拉小夫的鸡蛋味儿 |
[01:27] | A sesame for Happy… | 乐乐的芝麻味儿 |
[01:36] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[01:38] | It’s just an accident. | 只是个意外 |
[01:39] | Who are you? What have you done with Unhappy Quinn? | 你是谁 你把不高兴·奎恩弄哪去了 |
[01:42] | Saying “Yes” to offers of kindness | 接受善意的提议 |
[01:44] | is easier than saying “No, thank you.” | 比拒绝要简单多了 |
[01:46] | One-third the syllables, but twice as positive. | 说话少 更积极 |
[01:49] | Where have I heard that before? | 这话我在哪听过 |
[01:50] | It’s Quincy Berkstead! | 昆西·博科斯塔德说的 |
[01:52] | The man who stole your fiancie? | 那个抢走你未婚妻的男人吗 |
[01:54] | My nemesis. | 我的宿敌 |
[01:59] | What? | 什么 |
[02:02] | Your Essential Strategies for Saying Yes to Life. | 《接受生活的重要策略》 |
[02:05] | Why are you reading this snake oil? | 你为什么读这骗人的东西 |
[02:07] | I am just trying something new for New Year’s. | 这叫新年新气象 |
[02:10] | Be a bit more positive, a little less… | 更加积极 不那么 |
[02:13] | mean and sarcastic. | 刻薄 尖酸 |
[02:14] | The only thing dumber than Quincy Berkstead | 比昆西·博科斯塔德更傻的 |
[02:16] | is a New Year’s resolution based on his drivel. | 只有基于他废话的新年决心 |
[02:18] | Resolutions are a chopportunity. | 决心是挑机 |
[02:22] | A “Challenging opportunity”? | “挑战机遇”吗 |
[02:24] | 1, please do not quote that quack to me. | 一 求你别跟我引用那个冒牌货的话 |
[02:26] | and 2, resolutions don’t work. | 二 决心根本不好使 |
[02:28] | Do, too; you just got to have willpower. | 好使的 你得有意志力 |
[02:31] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[02:33] | Give up the rocket fuel. | 你戒掉咖啡啊 |
[02:34] | You must drink, like, 12 mugs a day. | 你一天能喝12杯 |
[02:36] | I survived Camp Lejeune boot camp. | 我能从列尊营训练营活着出来 |
[02:39] | You don’t think I can kick coffee? | 你觉得我会戒不掉咖啡 |
[02:41] | Break from caffeine might help with the blood pressure. | 停止摄入咖啡因可能会对血压有好处 |
[02:43] | So would a break from this place. | 离开这里也会有好处 |
[02:44] | 50 bucks you can’t go one day. | 赌50你连一天都撑不过 |
[02:54] | Actually, defined start and end times | 其实 确立目标的起始和结束时间 |
[02:56] | for goals demand efficiency. | 需要效率 |
[02:57] | For example, Megan told me to “open up” | 比如 梅根要我”敞开心扉” |
[02:59] | and to not be afraid of relationships, | 不要害怕与人相处 |
[03:02] | so this year I have resolved to be more social. | 所以今年我决心要增加与人的接触 |
[03:06] | That’s great. Proud of you. | 太好了 为你骄傲 |
[03:07] | And research uncovered an Armenian family | 经过研究 我发现一家亚美尼亚人 |
[03:09] | that is incredibly effective at social media, | 他们在社交网络上十分高效 |
[03:13] | very popular online, | 很火爆 |
[03:14] | though they, they do show their buttocks quite often. | 但他们经常露屁股 |
[03:17] | Those are the Kardashians. | 那是卡戴珊一家 |
[03:18] | Stars of social media aren’t “social.” | 社交网络上的明星并不”与人接触” |
[03:21] | They’re not actually friends with their followers. | 他们跟粉丝并非都是朋友 |
[03:23] | Oh, no, on the contrary. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[03:24] | Online, the word “Friend” is used as a verb. | 在网上 “加为好友”被用作动词 |
[03:26] | Um, my analysis shows | 我的分析表明 |
[03:27] | videos of animals engaged in human activity perform quite well. | 动物参与人类活动的视频颇受欢迎 |
[03:31] | Especially when set to music. | 尤其配上音乐 |
[03:34] | I tested my theory. | 我测试了我的理论 |
[03:36] | I am a ferret making a meal. | 我是只雪貂 我在做饭 |
[03:39] | Is that my dollhouse furniture? | 那是我娃娃屋的家具吗 |
[03:42] | This isn’t how you make friends. | 这不是交朋友的办法 |
[03:43] | It’s how you lose friends. | 会把朋友吓跑差不多 |
[03:45] | Well, I ha– I have 17,000 likes in ten hours. | 10小时内 已经有1.7万人点赞了 |
[03:47] | Socialization is going out and meeting actual human beings. | 与人接触是指出去与真正的人结识 |
[03:51] | Like Ralph’s doing with Forestry Braves. | 比如 拉尔夫加入丛林小勇士 |
[03:54] | I just like mineralogy. | 我就是喜欢矿物学而已 |
[03:55] | O-Okay, but there’s also being outside | 好吧 但还要出去玩啊 |
[03:58] | and singing songs, tying knots… | 唱歌啊 学打结啊 |
[03:59] | About that… | 关于那个 |
[04:05] | I’m happy to go with Ralph to his campout next week | 我很乐意下周跟拉尔夫一起去宿营 |
[04:08] | and I will help him practice for his merit badges, | 我也会帮他练习赢得奖章 |
[04:10] | but I draw the line at knot-tying. | 但是打结不行 |
[04:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:13] | It’s old technology | 因为那是老技术 |
[04:14] | that has been replaced with clips and Velcro. | 现在已经被夹子和维克牢尼龙搭扣代替了 |
[04:17] | It’s not efficient. | 那不高效 |
[04:19] | And no campfire songs. | 也不能唱篝火歌曲 |
[04:20] | Instead of inviting another kid to this thing, | 他没有请另一个孩子一起去 |
[04:22] | he invited you, | 而是请了你 |
[04:23] | a 32-year-old man, | 一个32岁的大老爷们 |
[04:25] | and that is so sad. | 这已经很悲哀了 |
[04:26] | So you’ll sing the songs and eat the s’mores. | 你得唱歌 你得吃烤棉花糖 |
[04:28] | I need Ralph making friends there. | 我需要拉尔夫去交朋友 |
[04:30] | He’s not a natural at it. | 他不擅长这方面 |
[04:32] | I always wish I’d given him a sibling. | 我一直希望我给他生了个弟弟妹妹 |
[04:34] | A single mom to two kids? | 单身妈妈带俩孩子吗 |
[04:36] | Sure, that would’ve fixed everything. | 是啊 那样一切就都解决了 |
[04:38] | I just feel guilty. | 我就觉得过意不去 |
[04:38] | And a sibling would’ve maybe taught him to fit in better. | 如果他有个弟弟妹妹或许就会融入他人了 |
[04:41] | So just help him be a normal kid | 所以帮他做个正常的孩子 |
[04:42] | and tie the damn knots. | 而且给我好好玩结绳 |
[04:44] | Deputy Cooper. New Year’s bagel? | 库伯副部长 要来个面包圈吗 |
[04:45] | No, thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[04:46] | Easier to say “Yes.” | 说句”好啊”更简单 |
[04:48] | After the case we just caught, | 我们刚刚接了这个案子 |
[04:49] | I don’t have much of an appetite. | 我一点胃口都没有 |
[04:52] | Pentagon’s lost contact with one of | 国防部与一颗近地轨道卫星 |
[04:54] | its low geosynchronous orbit satellites. | 失去了联系 |
[04:57] | It controls military drones | 那颗近地卫星控制着 |
[04:59] | used to support military missions. | 军事行动所需的军用无人机 |
[05:00] | And we need it fixed ASAP. | 必须尽快修好 |
[05:02] | Why so urgent? | 怎么这么急 |
[05:03] | Because of this. | 因为这个 |
[05:08] | This is Special Forces Captain Cody Decker! | 这里是特种部队上尉科迪·德克尔 |
[05:11] | My detachment’s pinned down at a rock formation | 我小队在据车50码处 |
[05:13] | 50 yards from our truck. | 遭火力压制动弹不得 |
[05:14] | Estimate outnumbered 12 to four. | 目测数量比对方少八个人 |
[05:17] | Limited ammo, cannot disengage safely. | 弹药有限 且无法安全撤军 |
[05:20] | Sun just went down, but by daybreak | 太阳刚下山 但是黎明前 |
[05:22] | our small numbers will be exposed | 对方会知道我们人很少 |
[05:24] | and we will be neutralized. | 我的团队会被消灭 |
[05:25] | Request immediate support! | 请求立刻支援 |
[05:27] | We received this 30 minutes ago, | 我们半小时前收到的 |
[05:29] | but the feed is unreliable. | 但是也说不准 |
[05:30] | Special Forces, small detachment, | 特种部队 小分队 |
[05:33] | recent sunset. | 太阳刚下山 |
[05:35] | Darfur? | 达尔福尔吗 |
[05:35] | Correct. | 没错 |
[05:37] | We sent a four-man strike team | 我们派了四名队员组成的突击部队 |
[05:38] | to take out a genocidal warlord | 去解决在边界农村里 |
[05:40] | who’s been eviscerating | 杀人放火为非作歹的 |
[05:41] | border-town farming villages. | 一个集团军阀 |
[05:43] | So you need your geniuses | 所以你需要你的天才们 |
[05:45] | to code a patch that’ll reconnect the satellite | 做一个补丁让卫星恢复连接 |
[05:47] | so you can send in drones | 这样就可以派无人机 |
[05:48] | to give cover to Decker and his men. | 帮德克尔和他的部下作掩护 |
[05:49] | So they can make their way back to their vehicle | 这样他们就可以回到车里 |
[05:51] | equipped with repeat-fire grenade launchers, | 找到可重复运作的手榴弹发射器 |
[05:54] | blow out of there. | 炸出一条生路 |
[05:55] | Why not send a plane instead? | 为什么不派飞机去 |
[05:56] | Assume it’s a top secret operation | 大概是最高机密 |
[05:58] | without congressional approval… | 如果没有国会同意 |
[05:59] | we can’t send war planes if we’re not supposed to be there. | 在不该出现的地方 不能派战机过去 |
[06:01] | Do you guys even read the Constitution anymore? | 你们到底还管不管宪法 |
[06:03] | The drone’s satellite is on a polarcentric orbit. | 无人机的卫星在以太阳为中心的轨道上 |
[06:06] | Should be over Antarctica in 12 hours. | 大概12个小时后会到南极洲 |
[06:08] | And that is important why? | 这有关系吗 |
[06:10] | Well, the atmosphere is thinnest at the poles. | 两极的大气是最稀薄的 |
[06:12] | Makes it easier for the signals to get to the satellite. | 这样卫星更容易接收信号 |
[06:14] | U.S. Research facility McMurdo is stationed in Antarctica. | 美国调查基地麦克默多就在南极圈 |
[06:17] | But it’s in a valley, | 可它在一个峡谷里 |
[06:18] | so its wireless connectivity isn’t ideal. | 所以它的无线信号强度并不理想 |
[06:20] | But if we can get to one of its remote testing labs… | 但如果我们能够到达比较远的实验室 |
[06:22] | Set up shop, reconnect the signal; | 架起东西 连接信号 |
[06:25] | you send the drones, soldiers live. | 派出无人机 军人们就得救了 |
[06:27] | Why send us if McMurdo’s got scientists? | 麦克默多就有科学家在 为何还派我们 |
[06:29] | They’re geologists. | 他们是地理学家 |
[06:30] | They know mineral bed-loads, | 知道矿物底沙 |
[06:31] | not capacity downloads. | 可不擅长可不是技术咖 |
[06:32] | Oy! Wordplay. | 押韵了 |
[06:35] | Okay, so if we leave now for the South Pole, | 如果我们现在出发往南极圈 |
[06:36] | we can get there by 10:00 p.m. | 晚上10点前能到 |
[06:38] | That gives us 51 minutes until the sun rises in Darfur, | 距达尔福尔的日出还有51分钟 |
[06:41] | exposing Captain Decker to certain death. | 到时候德克尔的命就没了 |
[06:43] | I’ll make the calls. | 我去做联络 |
[06:43] | Okay, guys, pack up. | 快收拾行李 |
[06:45] | Oh, Sly, you’re gonna have to stay here. | 希尔 你就留在这里吧 |
[06:47] | Track the satellite and feed us its coordinates. | 跟踪卫星 告诉我们它的经纬度 |
[06:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:52] | It’s gonna be cold there. | 到时候肯定很冷 |
[06:53] | That doesn’t look like hot cocoa. | 那好像不是热巧克力 |
[07:04] | Storm came up from out of nowhere | 不知道哪里起了风暴 |
[07:06] | and it’s getting bigger soon! | 而且在不断恶化 |
[07:07] | They’re saying it’s gonna rage for about an hour, | 据说大约一小时后会加剧 |
[07:09] | so whatever you do, don’t leave the hut. | 所以不论做什么 不要离开营房 |
[07:10] | A whiteout will disorient you in seconds. | 环境恶劣瞬间失明 会让你迷失方向 |
[07:13] | You could be two feet away from somebody | 也许你离一个人只有60厘米 |
[07:14] | and not even see ’em. | 但是却看不到人 |
[07:15] | Walk in the wrong direction a few steps | 走错方向几步 |
[07:17] | and you’re lost for good. | 就永远找不回来了 |
[07:18] | And at -40, you freeze to death. | 而且零下40度 冻也得冻死 |
[07:21] | Sounds great. | 听起来真不错 |
[07:22] | Excited to be here. | 来到这里我好开心啊 |
[07:23] | Time’s a-wasting, let’s move! | 抓紧时间 行动起来 |
[07:42] | Okay, everybody. | 大家听好 |
[07:44] | Comms in. | 戴上通讯器 |
[07:45] | I’m gonna connect us to the garage. | 我把大家链接到车库的网络上 |
[07:50] | I don’t know about you guys, | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[07:51] | but since I got here, kind of feel like | 反正我自从来了这里 |
[07:53] | my whole world’s upside-down. | 有点世界颠倒了的感觉 |
[07:56] | Oh, the yes girl is saying no to my South Pole humor? | 什么都说是的女孩居然拒绝我的南极幽默 |
[08:03] | I think my laptop’s got a bug; | 我的电脑出问题了 |
[08:04] | my screen’s been frozen since we landed. | 一落地 屏幕就死机了[结冰] |
[08:07] | Frozen, get it? | 结冰了 双关懂吗 |
[08:10] | I will bury you in the ice. | 我真想一拳把你按冰里 |
[08:13] | Caffeine withdrawal makes you mean. | 不喝咖啡 你变得暴躁了 |
[08:14] | Okay, Sylvester, can you hear me? Comms are up | 希尔维斯特 听得到吗 我们戴了通讯器 |
[08:17] | and I just remote-desktopped into your laptop. | 我远程控制你的电脑了 |
[08:19] | Yes, I can hear you. | 我听得到 |
[08:20] | And, sadly, Toby’s lame jokes. | 而且也不幸听到了托比的冷笑话 |
[08:30] | Okay. The antenna’s in position. | 好 天线已经装好 |
[08:32] | Okay, we’re ready to send | 我们准备把我的软件补丁 |
[08:33] | my software patch up to the satellite. | 发射到卫星上去了 |
[08:35] | What’s the status on its orbit? | 它的轨道情况如何 |
[08:36] | It’s above the South Pole, well within the zone of connectivity. | 在南极圈上面 位于信号覆盖区内 |
[08:38] | You are at eight of ten signal strength. | 信号强度高达80% |
[08:40] | The satellite should be back up and running | 一旦卫星接收到补丁 |
[08:42] | once it picks up the patch. 20 seconds, tops. | 就会继续正常工作了 最多20秒 |
[08:45] | 12-hour flight for a two-minute job. | 两分钟搞定的事要飞12小时 |
[08:51] | Blow me down, that was a big one. | 我去 刚刚这风挺猛的啊 |
[08:53] | I think this storm’s picking up faster than the pilot predicted. | 我觉得风暴加剧的速度比飞行员预测的要快 |
[09:00] | Forget about that storm picking up; | 别想风暴的事了 |
[09:02] | I’m worried about this hut picking up. | 我担心这个小帐篷都要飞了 |
[09:03] | These things are built | 这些东西就是按 |
[09:04] | to withstand these weather fronts. | 能抵抗锋面天气状况的规格造的 |
[09:06] | Okay, Sly, I’m turning on the antenna. | 好了 希尔 我开天线了 |
[09:09] | Sending up the patch on three. | 数三声把补丁发过去 |
[09:11] | One… two… three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:15] | You send the patch? | 你发送补丁了吗 |
[09:16] | I got nothing over here. | 我这什么也没收到 |
[09:18] | This have something to do with it? | 跟这有关吗 |
[09:20] | Oh, man, the signal crashed. | 老天 信号崩溃了 |
[09:22] | Okay, I’ll reposition the antenna. | 好吧 我来重新定位天线 |
[09:33] | The antenna’s not the problem. | 出问题的不是天线 |
[09:35] | The storm’s interfering with the reception. | 风暴影响了信号接收 |
[09:37] | Well, that’s gonna be an issue, | 那就有问题了 |
[09:38] | because you need at least a five signal strength | 因为至少得有五格信号 |
[09:39] | to get that software up to the satellite. | 才能把软件上载到卫星 |
[09:41] | The pilot said the storm could last an hour. | 飞行员说风暴可能会持续一个小时 |
[09:43] | Walter, Decker and his team don’t have an hour. | 沃特 德克尔和他的组员等不了一个小时 |
[09:45] | Sunrise is in about 45 minutes and then they’re toast. | 离日出还有四十五分钟 到时候他们就完了 |
[09:48] | Okay, give me a minute. | 好 给我点时间 |
[09:53] | I got it. I got it. | 我想到了 我想到了 |
[09:57] | Walter, you thinking what I think you’re thinking? | 沃特 你在想我想的事情吗 |
[09:58] | Only if you think that I’m thinking | 除非你觉得我在想 |
[09:59] | that this map shows an elevated ridge 90 meters away | 这张地图显示了一处九十米外的高脊 |
[10:02] | from the antenna that will send a stronger signal. | 在那天线会发出更强的信号 |
[10:04] | Remember what the helicopter man said about going outside? | 还记得飞行员说过出去会怎么样吗 |
[10:06] | Not to. He said not to. | 别出去 他说不要出去 |
[10:08] | There are four brave men out there, counting on us. | 外面有四个勇敢的人等着我们救援 |
[10:11] | And no one else to help. | 没有别人能救他们了 |
[10:12] | I’m aware of the stakes and I want to save them, | 我知道风险有多大 我也想救他们 |
[10:14] | but like the song says: baby, it’s cold outside. | 但是歌里也唱过 宝贝 外面很冷 |
[10:16] | Let’s do it. | 就这么干吧 |
[10:17] | It’s all about “Yes.” | 千万句都是”干吧” |
[10:18] | Oh, really? You want to make out? | 真的 你想亲热一下 |
[10:21] | Guys, focus. We’re about to head back | 伙计们 集中注意力 我们要回到 |
[10:22] | into subfreezing temperatures. | 温度零下的环境中去了 |
[10:24] | Now, Toby, how do we prepare physically? | 托比 我们该怎么热身 |
[10:26] | Okay, if we’re gonna do this, | 好吧 如果真要这么做 |
[10:27] | we should each eat a protein bar, | 每个人都吃一个蛋白棒 |
[10:29] | ’cause staying warm burns calories | 因为人体要维持提体温会消耗卡路里 |
[10:31] | and we’ll be expending energy | 在大雪里前行 |
[10:32] | trudging through all that snow. | 也会耗费大量的能量 |
[10:33] | All right, you heard the man, chow down. | 好了 大家都听到了 快吃 |
[10:35] | And I’ll be tying a rope around each of our waists | 我会在每个人的腰上都绑上绳子 |
[10:38] | with 15 feet in between, so we can’t get separated. | 每人之间间隔4.5米 这样就不会走散 |
[10:41] | Now, we’re in the South Pole, | 现在我们在南极 |
[10:42] | so compasses don’t work, | 指南针也失效了 |
[10:43] | so we’ll have to rely on | 所以我们只能靠 |
[10:45] | old-school navigation techniques. | 以前的导航技术 |
[10:47] | Forestry Brave Ralph, any thoughts on the matter? | 丛林勇者拉尔夫 有什么建议吗 |
[10:50] | Count your steps and leave a trail | 数步子 留脚印 |
[10:51] | to find your way back to base. | 这样就能找到回基地的路 |
[10:57] | 300-foot cable should do the trick. | 九十多米的绳索应该够了 |
[11:01] | We ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:05] | Guys, Doppler radar says | 伙计们 多普勒雷达显示 |
[11:07] | you are walking out into essentially a blizzard. | 你们马上要面临的是一场大暴雪 |
[11:11] | Wow, what a great chopportunity. | 真是不错的挑战机遇呢 |
[11:54] | This is slower going than I thought, Paige. | 走得比我估计得要慢 佩吉 |
[11:56] | Time check? | 还剩多少时间 |
[11:57] | 38 minutes. | 三十八分钟 |
[11:58] | I had an Aunt Edie when I was little. | 我小时候有个伊迪婶婶 |
[12:01] | 300 pounds. | 她有两百七十多斤重 |
[12:03] | Hugged me so tight; it was just like this. | 抱我的时候超用力 就像现在一样 |
[12:04] | Couldn’t see a thing and felt like you were dying. | 什么都看不见 好像要死了一样 |
[12:07] | My toes are getting numb! | 我感觉不到脚趾了 |
[12:09] | You’re small; you have less insulation. | 你个子小 保温层会更少 |
[12:11] | You’ll feel it before we do. | 你会比我们先感觉不到脚趾 |
[12:13] | Hey, Walter! | 沃特 |
[12:14] | Shouldn’t we be there yet? | 我们不是应该到了吗 |
[12:15] | We should, but it’s all estimation. | 是应该到了 但那是估计出来的 |
[12:18] | We’re working blind here. | 我们这是摸着石头过河 |
[12:19] | Sly, I’ve counted 90 meters. | 希尔 我已经数到九十米了 |
[12:21] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[12:23] | I can barely hear you, | 我几乎听不见你说话 |
[12:24] | but I think you asked for a distance check? | 不过我猜你在问距离 |
[12:27] | In 20 to 30 paces, | 还有二三十步 |
[12:28] | you will come to a small rock outcrop | 你们会遇到一块外露的岩石 |
[12:30] | where you can set up the antenna. | 你们可以在那设置天线 |
[12:35] | Hey, Cabe, are you okay? | 凯布 你没事吧 |
[12:37] | Yeah, I can handle it! | 没事 我能行 |
[12:38] | I’m not sure I can. | 我不确定我能 |
[12:39] | I don’t think I have 20 paces left in me. | 我觉得自己再走不了二十步了 |
[12:41] | Oh, you don’t have to. Look! | 你用不着走那么远了 看 |
[12:43] | Look where? | 看哪 |
[12:44] | I can’t see you, | 我看不见你 |
[12:45] | and you’re ten feet in front of me. | 而你只在我前面三米 |
[12:47] | Cabe, do you see it? | 凯布 你看到了吗 |
[12:48] | Barely! | 模模糊糊 |
[12:50] | Just a few more steps, guys! | 就只有几步了 伙计们 |
[12:52] | You get that signal up to the satellite, | 你们把信号发到卫星 |
[12:54] | the drones get sent to Decker, and we’ve got time to spare. | 把无人机派到德克尔那边去 我们还有剩余的时间 |
[12:57] | Okay, let’s get this antenna up. | 好吧 我们把天线搭起来 |
[12:59] | We’re gonna pull this off. | 我们会成功的 |
[13:02] | oh, boy. | 老天 |
[13:03] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:04] | The temperature dropped faster than we could’ve anticipated. | 温度下降得比我们预计的要快 |
[13:07] | The poles are frozen | 电线杆冻住了 |
[13:08] | and the connecting struts snapped. | 连接支柱断裂了 |
[13:10] | We can’t put this antenna together. | 这个天线组装不了了 |
[13:12] | Can’t you guys just hold it up? | 你们不能用手立起来吗 |
[13:13] | This wind will blow the poles | 风太强了 |
[13:14] | right out of our hands in two seconds. | 两秒就会把电线杆从我们手里吹走 |
[13:16] | I need this locked in tight, | 这东西这玩意必须紧紧地扣在一起 |
[13:17] | not held by people who can barely feel their fingers. | 几个连手指都感觉不到的人可扶不住它 |
[13:22] | Let’s wedge it in over there. | 把它塞进那个缝里去 |
[13:23] | We have no other choice. | 没别的选择了 |
[13:27] | Hello? What am I looking at? | 有人吗 我在看着什么 |
[13:29] | Holy cow, the feed’s working again. | 老天 又有信号馈送了 |
[13:30] | Is anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[13:31] | Captain Decker, can you hear us? | 德克尔上尉 你能听到吗 |
[13:33] | I neither confirm nor deny my identity. | 我不会肯定也不会否定我的身份 |
[13:36] | Who am I speaking with? | 谁在跟我说话 |
[13:37] | I-I’m Paige Dineen. This is Sylvester Dodd. | 我是佩吉·狄宁 他是希尔维斯特·多德 |
[13:38] | We’re Homeland Security contractors | 我们是国土安全部的承包商 |
[13:40] | helping you get the drone diversion you need. | 来给你们制造无人机的掩护 |
[13:42] | It’s almost daylight! | 就快天亮了 |
[13:43] | Once the sun comes up, they’ll overtake us. | 一旦太阳出来 他们就会来袭击我们 |
[13:45] | When are the drones coming? | 无人机什么时候会来 |
[13:49] | Our team is on it. | 我们的小队正在着手此事 |
[13:50] | They’re working as fast as they can. | 他们已经尽快行动了 |
[13:51] | We’re four men holding off a dozen unfriendlies. | 我们四个人在拖延十二个敌人 |
[13:54] | There’s a very short clock on us. | 时间不多了 |
[13:57] | Special Forces wear diver’s watches, right? | 特种部队都戴着潜水表的 对吗 |
[13:59] | You got a kid with you? | 你们还带着孩子吗 |
[14:01] | Great. | 好极了 |
[14:02] | And you’re the ones saving us? | 你也是来救我们的吗 |
[14:04] | I’m Ralph. If you want to buy some time, | 我叫拉尔夫 如果你们想争取时间 |
[14:05] | you should break the glass of all your watches | 那就打破你们手表的玻璃 |
[14:07] | and throw them far from you. | 把它们扔远点 |
[14:08] | The moonlight will reflect off of it, | 月光会反射在碎玻璃上 |
[14:10] | and bad guys will think there are a lot more soldiers | 坏人就会以为你们有很多士兵 |
[14:11] | than just you four. | 而不只是你们四个 |
[14:12] | They think we got bigger numbers, | 他们以为我们有更多的人 |
[14:14] | they’ll save ammo, | 就会节省弹药 |
[14:16] | fire at us less. | 火力就会减少 |
[14:18] | That works. | 这办法不错 |
[14:20] | Guys, you heard the kid. | 各位 你们听到了 |
[14:23] | You never cease to amaze me. | 你总是不断地给我带来惊喜 |
[14:28] | Is it fitting in? | 插得进去吗 |
[14:30] | Uh, I think so. | 应该能吧 |
[14:31] | I can’t see two inches in front of me. | 我看不到下面的情况 |
[14:33] | Push down harder! | 用点力压下去 |
[14:38] | Ah, damn it! | 见鬼的 |
[14:39] | It’s just too cold. | 实在太冷了 |
[14:40] | Quitting is not an option! | 不准放弃 |
[14:42] | We’re trying, Cabe, but we can’t control the weather! | 我们在试 凯布 但我们控制不了天气 |
[14:44] | No, we can’t, but we can use it to our advantage. | 话是没错 但我们可以利用现在的天气 |
[14:46] | So, everything around here freezes instantly, even metal. | 周围的一切瞬间就结冰 包括金属 |
[14:50] | So we pour water around the base of the poles. | 所以我们把水倒入杆子底部 |
[14:53] | The water instantly freezes into a solid block of ice, | 水立刻结成固体冰块 |
[14:56] | and not even the wind can blow it over. | 就算大风也吹不倒 |
[14:58] | Makes sense, but how do we melt ice in the Antarctic Circle? | 有道理 但我们要怎么在南极圈把冰融化 |
[15:01] | Back in the hut, there are crates of MREs from McMurdo! | 小屋那里有麦克默多站的食品货箱 |
[15:06] | They come with mini heating units to warm food and drinks! | 里面有用来加热食物和饮料的迷你加热元件 |
[15:09] | By the time you get down to the hut | 等你们回到小屋 |
[15:11] | and make it back up to the ridge, | 再回到山脉上时 |
[15:12] | you will have a small window | 在卫星超出范围 |
[15:13] | before the satellite is out of range to make a connection. | 建立连接之前 你们有一线机会 |
[15:16] | You heard Sly, we got to move. | 大家听到希尔的话了 我们得赶紧走了 |
[15:17] | Follow the cable back! | 跟着缆线回来 |
[15:22] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[15:23] | I can’t see for sure, | 看不清楚 |
[15:24] | but is that an ice shelf above us? | 但那是在我们上方的冰架吗 |
[15:26] | Chunks are about to come off. Look out! | 大冰块要掉下来了 小心 |
[15:39] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[15:40] | I believe so. Toby, Toby? | 应该没事 托比 托比 |
[15:41] | Walter, is that you? | 沃特 是你吗 |
[15:42] | Yeah. Come on, come on. | 是我 过来 过来 |
[15:43] | Hey, Happy, you all right? | 乐乐 你没事吧 |
[15:45] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[15:46] | Quinn, where you at? | 奎恩 你在哪 |
[15:48] | Rope’s 15 feet long, | 绳索长4.5米 |
[15:49] | far enough for her not to be able to hear you in this mess. | 这么远的距离又这么混乱 她听不到你说话 |
[15:52] | Guys, something’s wrong. | 各位 事情不对劲 |
[15:52] | This rope has too much give. | 绳索一拉就上来了 |
[15:56] | The rope’s cut! | 绳索被切断了 |
[15:57] | A falling ice block must have severed it. | 肯定是被掉落的冰块给切断了 |
[16:00] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[16:01] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[16:02] | – Happy! – Happy! | -乐乐 -乐乐 |
[16:03] | – Happy! – Happy! | -乐乐 -乐乐 |
[16:05] | Doc! | 医生 |
[16:10] | Walt! | 沃特 |
[16:14] | Anyone! | 有人吗 |
[16:19] | My comm fell out. | 我的通讯器掉了 |
[16:34] | Toby! | 托比 |
[16:41] | Toby! | 托比 |
[16:48] | Guys, we’re not getting anything from Happy’s comms here, | 各位 我们这里听不到乐乐通讯器的声音 |
[16:50] | not even a signal. | 连信号都看不到 |
[16:51] | If it fell in the snow, it’s as good as instantly frozen. | 如果通讯器掉在雪里 瞬间就会结冰 |
[16:54] | Guys, we got to go find her. | 各位 我们得去找她 |
[16:55] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:56] | Don’t tell me to shut up! | 别叫我闭嘴 |
[16:57] | – She’s lost! – Just be quiet and listen! | -她不见了 -别吵 听着 |
[17:04] | Toby! | 托比 |
[17:05] | That’s Happy! | 是乐乐 |
[17:06] | What direction is that coming from? | 是从哪个方向传来的 |
[17:07] | Between the winds and the rock formation, | 由于风和岩石 |
[17:09] | you get distorted echolocation. | 回声测定已经失真 |
[17:10] | It makes pinpointing her impossible. | 不可能找出她的准确位置 |
[17:12] | Then we have to find her. | 那我们得找她 |
[17:13] | We will, but the clock is ticking on those soldiers. | 会的 但是那些士兵等不了 |
[17:16] | Now, we can still go after Happy when we’re through. | 任务结束后 我们还是可以去找乐乐 |
[17:18] | I will not let my friend die. | 我是不会让我的朋友牺牲的 |
[17:20] | Believe me, Toby. | 相信我 托比 |
[17:21] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[17:22] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[17:23] | She’s your friend; she’s the love of my life. | 她是你的朋友 但她是我的挚爱 |
[17:25] | I get it, Doc, | 我明白 医生 |
[17:26] | but another missing person isn’t gonna help us. | 但是连你也不见了 对我们没任何好处 |
[17:28] | You could both freeze to death! | 你们俩都有可能会冻死 |
[17:31] | When humans sense danger, | 当人类感觉到有危险时 |
[17:32] | they instinctively run towards the sun. | 就会本能地超太阳走去 |
[17:34] | I’ll head towards the low horizon and catch up to her. | 我会向低地平线走去 追上她 |
[17:36] | It’s -40! | 现在可是零下四十度 |
[17:37] | Oh, really? I hadn’t noticed. | 真的吗 我都没注意到 |
[17:39] | This is crazy, Toby. | 简直疯了 托比 |
[17:40] | Damn it, Walter! If Paige was out there, | 见鬼的 沃特 如果佩吉不见了 |
[17:41] | would you go back to the hut? | 你会回小屋吗 |
[17:48] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[18:01] | Based on temperature, Happy’s weight, | 根据气温 乐乐的体重 |
[18:04] | the insulation rating of her gear | 她衣服的保温能力 |
[18:06] | and estimated thermal loss, | 以及热量流失的估算值来看 |
[18:07] | she has 41 minutes before she freezes to death. | 41分钟之后她就会冻死 |
[18:10] | Toby has a little bit longer, because he’s bigger. | 托比由于体型稍大可以坚持得久一些 |
[18:13] | This is bad, real bad. | 情况不妙 非常不妙 |
[18:15] | I’m getting Cooper on the phone. | 我去打给库珀 |
[18:22] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[18:25] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[18:28] | I can’t see anything. | 什么都看不见 |
[18:30] | I have no idea where she is or where I am. | 不知道她在哪 也不知道我在哪 |
[18:33] | Toby, I promise, | 托比 我保证 |
[18:36] | once we fix the antenna, | 等我们修好了天线 |
[18:38] | save the soldiers, | 救出那些士兵 |
[18:39] | we’ll figure out a way to get a rescue party back to you. | 就会想办法派救援队去找你们 |
[18:43] | What do you mean, “No rescue party”? | 什么意思 没有救援队 |
[18:44] | You’re Homeland. Do something. | 你们可是国安局 想想办法 |
[18:46] | I don’t care about the weather. | 我不管天气什么样 |
[18:47] | If you can send them in there, | 既然你能派他们去 |
[18:48] | you sure as hell can pull them out. | 当然就能让他们回来 |
[18:51] | You know it’s not her fault. | 这不是她的错 |
[18:54] | I know, I’m just scared. | 我知道 我只是太害怕了 |
[19:02] | Captain Decker? | 德克尔上尉 |
[19:04] | I think they’re wise to the watch trick, Ralph. | 把戏似乎被他们识破了 拉尔夫 |
[19:06] | I know severe stress when I see it. | 我能看出他承受了巨大压力 |
[19:08] | Special Forces or not, | 就算他是特种兵 |
[19:09] | a person can only take so much. | 这也是他的极限了 |
[19:11] | Captain Decker, your file says you’re 28. | 德克尔上尉 档案上说你28岁 |
[19:13] | So you were 18 in 2005. | 所以2005年你18岁 |
[19:15] | Guess so. | 没错 |
[19:16] | My mom likes songs from when she was a teenager. | 我妈妈喜欢听她十几岁那时候的歌 |
[19:18] | I’ll send you one from 2005. | 我给你听一首2005年的 |
[19:20] | By the time it’s over, you’ll be three minutes | 等这首歌放完 离救援到达 |
[19:21] | and 49 seconds closer to being saved. | 就近了3分49秒 |
[19:26] | *We’re always sleeping in and sleeping* | *我们总是这样* |
[19:29] | *for the wrong team* | *睡在错的人身旁* |
[19:31] | “Going Down Swinging,” Fall Out Boy. | 《体面地陨落》 闹翻天男孩乐队 |
[19:36] | You got some sense of humor, kid. | 你挺有幽默感啊 孩子 |
[19:37] | *I’ll be your number one with a bullet* | *我将是你的挚爱 只需一颗子弹上膛* |
[19:40] | Thank you, Ralph. | 谢谢你 拉尔夫 |
[19:41] | *A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it* | *这把蓄势待发的枪 只需扣下扳机* |
[19:43] | *We’re going down, down…* | *我们不断陨落 陨落* |
[19:45] | Toby! | 托比 |
[19:47] | *Down, down* | *陨落 陨落* |
[19:49] | *We’re going down, down…* | *我们不断陨落 陨落* |
[19:50] | Guys! | 大家 |
[19:53] | *A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it* | *这把蓄势待发的枪 只需扣下扳机* |
[19:55] | *We’re going down, down in an earlier round* | *我们不断陨落 回到上一回合* |
[19:59] | *Sugar, we’re going down swinging* | *亲爱的 让我们体面地陨落* |
[20:00] | Guys! | 大家 |
[20:01] | *I’ll be your number one with a bullet* | *我将是你的挚爱 只需一颗子弹上膛* |
[20:05] | *A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it.* | *这把蓄势待发的枪 只需扣下扳机* |
[21:01] | Get the heating packs. | 去拿加热袋 |
[21:02] | Toby, update? | 托比 情况如何 |
[21:04] | Still no sign of Happy. | 还是没找到乐乐 |
[21:06] | Storm’s kicking it up a notch. | 暴风雪变大了 |
[21:08] | Temp is dropping. | 温度在下降 |
[21:10] | You got to conserve energy. | 你得保存体力 |
[21:12] | Screw that. | 去他的 |
[21:13] | Conserve energy, I slow down, | 保存体力 我就得慢下来 |
[21:15] | and I slow down, Happy dies. | 一旦我慢下来 乐乐就会死 |
[21:16] | I got everything; let’s go. | 东西拿齐了 我们走 |
[21:18] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[21:19] | We stay close, we stay safe, understand? | 我们聚得越紧 就越安全 懂吗 |
[21:22] | Close, safe, simple concepts. | 靠近 安全 很简单 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:26] | Sun’s starting to come up. | 太阳快升起来了 |
[21:28] | We’re taking heavy fire. | 敌人火力很猛 |
[21:29] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[21:30] | Depends on how long it takes our team to assemble that antenna. | 这取决于我们队友组装天线的速度 |
[21:33] | 13 minutes? | 13分钟 |
[21:34] | We can’t hold out that long. | 我们撑不了那么久 |
[21:39] | Can you still see and hear me? | 还能看到我 听到我说话吗 |
[21:41] | Yes, sir, feed’s strong. | 是的 先生 信号很强 |
[21:42] | Can you record me? | 能录下我的影像吗 |
[21:43] | Yes, sir. | 可以 先生 |
[21:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:44] | I need to record a message to my family. | 我要给我的家人留一段信息 |
[21:46] | Will you do that? | 可以帮我吗 |
[21:49] | It’s ready, Captain. | 准备好了 上尉 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:52] | Molly… | 莫莉 |
[21:54] | I thank God every day we found each other. | 我每天都感谢上帝让我们相遇 |
[21:57] | I’ve never been good enough for you. | 我一直都在亏欠你 |
[22:00] | And you’ve never minded. | 你却从没有抱怨过 |
[22:03] | And, Kyle… you’re the love of my heart. | 凯尔 我非常爱你 |
[22:09] | You take care of Mommy, | 你要照顾好妈妈 |
[22:10] | and you help her when the baby comes. | 她生宝宝时你要看护好她 |
[22:13] | And never, never forget. | 永远不要忘了 |
[22:16] | I’m always with you. | 我一直在你身边 |
[23:01] | Say yes to this, jackass! | 给我说”好的” 混蛋 |
[23:10] | Not good. | 糟糕 |
[23:14] | Walter, it’s been 2,500 steps. | 沃特 我已经走了2500步 |
[23:17] | Still no sign of Happy. | 依然没找到乐乐 |
[23:21] | Walter?! | 沃特 |
[23:24] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[23:26] | Walter, you there?! | 沃特 听得到吗 |
[23:32] | Oh, come on, warm up, you piece of junk. | 拜托 快热起来啊 你这垃圾玩意儿 |
[23:37] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[23:44] | Okay, God, maybe you can hear me. | 行吧 上帝 也许你听得到 |
[23:46] | I know I don’t really believe in you, | 我确实并不是特别相信你的存在 |
[23:48] | but there’s no atheists in foxholes or-or blizzards. | 但在这种情况下我就不搞无神论那一套了 |
[23:52] | Look, if you really need a soul that badly, take mine. | 你要是真的特别想要一个灵魂 带走我的吧 |
[23:54] | You got that? | 你懂吗 |
[23:55] | Leave her alone! | 不许碰她 |
[23:57] | Does that come through loud and clear?! | 这话够大声 够清楚吧 |
[24:02] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[24:12] | That water coming? | 水好了吗 |
[24:14] | We don’t have much time. | 时间不多了 |
[24:15] | Boiling water freezes faster than cold water. | 沸水比冷水结冰快 |
[24:19] | It’s called the Mpemba effect. | 所谓的姆潘巴现象 |
[24:22] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[24:28] | Okay, give it a tug. | 拽一拽试试 |
[24:30] | It should work. | 应该没问题 |
[24:32] | Solid! | 很结实 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:47] | Sylvester! | 希尔维斯特 |
[24:48] | Antenna’s up! | 天线竖起来了 |
[24:50] | We are at eight of ten signal strength, | 我们现在的信号强度有八格 |
[24:51] | ready to complete the link. | 准备进行连接 |
[24:55] | Walter, it’s working. | 沃特 成功了 |
[24:56] | Okay, back to the hut. | 好的 回到帐篷里去 |
[24:58] | I’ll restart the drone’s operational software. | 我马上重启无人机的操作软件 |
[25:00] | You better hurry. | 你最好快点 |
[25:01] | Toby and Happy’s cores must be dropping fast. | 托比和乐乐的体能肯定正在极速下降 |
[25:07] | *Shiny happy people* | *容光焕发快乐的人们* |
[25:11] | *Holding hands* | *手拉手* |
[25:14] | *Shiny…* | *容光焕发* |
[25:17] | *Happy people…* | *快乐的人们* |
[25:20] | *Shiny…* | *闪亮* |
[25:23] | *Happy people.* | *快乐的人们* |
[25:25] | You’ll have the drones operational in minutes. | 几分钟后无人机控制系统就能恢复正常 |
[25:27] | My guys are doing their part. | 我的同伴正在努力完成他们的任务 |
[25:29] | Now you need to get a search team out immediately. | 你现在必须马上派出一支搜救队 |
[25:32] | I’ve left word repeatedly | 我已经跟联席会议的主席 |
[25:33] | with the chairman of the joint chiefs. | 说了一遍又一遍 |
[25:35] | They claim the storm visibility is so low… | 他们说暴风雪中可见度太低… |
[25:37] | Uh, hold on, here’s the chairman. | 等一下 主席来了 |
[25:39] | Chairman? | 主席吗 |
[25:40] | Deputy Cooper, I’m sorry. | 库珀副部长 十分抱歉 |
[25:41] | I pulled every favor imaginable, | 我动用了一切关系 |
[25:43] | and I can’t get the transport that you need. | 但是很抱歉我无法提供你需要的救援力量 |
[25:45] | Mr. Chairman, | 主席先生 |
[25:47] | Doug, | 道格 |
[25:49] | you will find a way to send a CH-53 Super Stallion | 你现在去想办法派一架CH-53超种马运输机 |
[25:53] | to get them off that glacier, | 把他们从冰川接回来 |
[25:55] | or I will call your wife and tell her it was you, | 否则我就告诉你老婆 |
[25:58] | not the nanny, who left the door open last year | 去年是你没有关门才让猫溜走的 |
[26:00] | when the cat ran away. | 并不是保姆干的 |
[26:03] | Julie really loved that cat. | 朱莉真的很喜欢那只猫 |
[26:07] | I’ll get it done. | 我会解决的 |
[26:12] | Cooper’s a badass. | 库珀是个狠角色 |
[26:16] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[26:19] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[26:29] | It’s Quincy Berkstead. | 是昆西·伯克斯戴德 |
[26:33] | Happy. Happy! | 乐乐 乐乐 |
[26:35] | Happy? Happy?! | 乐乐 乐乐 |
[26:36] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[26:42] | Happy, I’m coming! | 乐乐 我来了 |
[26:53] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[26:54] | Please tell me you’re just ignoring me like you usually do. | 求你告诉我 你只是在像平常一样无视我 |
[26:57] | Come on, come on. | 求你了 求你了 |
[26:59] | Come on. | 说话啊 |
[27:00] | Happy. Happy. | 乐乐 乐乐 |
[27:08] | Happy. Happy, come on, you got to have a little left in there. | 乐乐 乐乐 拜托了 你肯定还活着 |
[27:13] | There it is, there it is. | 有了 有了 |
[27:14] | It’s a slow pulse, but it’s a pulse nonetheless. | 脉搏很微弱 但终究还是有脉搏的 |
[27:17] | You’re alive, oh. | 你还活着 |
[27:21] | If you’re wondering what you’re hearing, | 如果你不清楚是什么声音 |
[27:22] | it’s me, Dr. Tobias M. Curtis, | 是我 托拜厄斯·M·柯蒂斯博士 |
[27:25] | and I am talking to you | 我正在跟你说话 |
[27:26] | because activity will help keep both of us warm– | 因为动作能帮助我们保持体温 |
[27:30] | me by working my jaw, | 我用嘴来说 |
[27:31] | and you by working your brain. | 你用脑子去想 |
[27:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:39] | I know I’ve called you cold and unfeeling, | 我知道我曾说过你又冷又硬 |
[27:41] | but this is ridiculous. | 但这也太荒唐了 |
[27:43] | But your heart is still warm, | 可是你的心是暖的 |
[27:45] | and you’ll stay okay as long as we can keep it warm. | 只要我们能让它保持温暖你就会没事的 |
[27:53] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[27:54] | I would like to apologize for what’s about to happen. | 我要为接下来发生的事道歉 |
[27:58] | We need to get naked. | 我们必须全裸 |
[28:00] | It’s not the way I’d imagined, | 我也没想到会在这种时候赤裸相见 |
[28:01] | but bottom line is, I’m warmer than you, | 但最关键的是 我比你温暖 |
[28:03] | and skin-to-skin contact is the fastest way | 要把我这点体温传递给你 |
[28:05] | to transfer what little body heat I have over to you. | 皮肤接触是最快的方式 |
[28:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:09] | So here, okay, I’m gonna go first. | 所以 我先脱 |
[28:15] | Just remember it’s really cold out here. | 你只需要记住外面很冷就对了 |
[28:21] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[28:22] | Looks like I’m down to my sidearm. | 看来我只剩下配枪了 |
[28:25] | Pretty soon the bad guys will figure that out. | 很快那些坏人就会发现的 |
[28:30] | Hey, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[28:33] | I’m gonna turn my camera off now, buddy. | 伙计 我现在要把我的摄像头关掉了 |
[28:35] | No. | 不 |
[28:36] | Scorpion will save you. | 天蝎会救你的 |
[28:37] | Scorpion doesn’t fail. | 天蝎从不失败 |
[28:39] | Nah, you don’t got to see what’s gonna happen. | 接下来的事我不希望你看到 |
[28:42] | I just really appreciate the song you sent. | 我真的很喜欢你传的这首歌 |
[28:47] | Thanks for keeping me company, buddy. | 谢谢你一直陪着我 伙计 |
[28:58] | Sly, I have the drone software linked back up, | 希尔 我已经把无人机软件重新连接了 |
[29:01] | now please tell Cooper to advise the Pentagon | 现在麻烦你通知库珀向五角大楼报告 |
[29:03] | they have control of the drones. | 他们已经可以操作无人机了 |
[29:04] | I just messaged her, | 我刚刚通知她了 |
[29:05] | but the odds of the drones making it there in time… | 但是无人机及时抵达那里的几率… |
[29:09] | Walter, we need to focus on Toby and Happy. | 沃特 我们现在必须找到托比和乐乐 |
[29:11] | Now, Cooper has a chopper ready, | 库珀准备了一架直升机 |
[29:13] | but we need to give them a location. | 但我们必须给他们准确方位 |
[29:15] | There’s no way to know where they are, | 我们没办法查清他们在哪里 |
[29:17] | and we can’t track them in this storm | 而且我们与托比失去联系了 |
[29:18] | since we lost contact with Toby. | 也不可能在暴风雪中搜寻到他们 |
[29:21] | I learned in Forestry Braves | 我在丛林勇者军中学到过 |
[29:22] | that snakes hear with their bellies. | 蛇的听觉器官是肚子 |
[29:24] | They feel the vibrations in the earth. | 它们可以感知地面上的震动 |
[29:26] | And you’re on ice. | 而你们在冰上 |
[29:28] | Ice conducts sound three times faster than water | 冰传播声音的速度要比水更快3倍 |
[29:31] | and 15 times faster than air, | 比空气传播速度快15倍 |
[29:33] | so maybe they could hear them through the ice. | 所以他们也许可以通过冰面来搜寻他们 |
[29:35] | Just need to, uh, build a… A listening device then. | 只需要 造一个听力设备 |
[29:39] | The sonography machine that they use to test ice samples. | 他们用来检测冰层样本的超声波扫描仪 |
[29:43] | The electrodes on this machine emit ultrasound waves | 这台仪器上的电极能释放出超声波 |
[29:46] | that help scientists see through the ice. | 帮助科学家观察冰层 |
[29:49] | But Happy and Toby aren’t under the ice, they’re on it. | 但是乐乐和托比不在冰下面 而是冰上 |
[29:52] | Yeah, but if I can reverse the generators, | 是的 但如果能逆转发生器 |
[29:54] | I can use the electrodes to pick up the sound waves | 就可以通过电极来接受声波 |
[29:56] | and to hear through the ice. | 从而通过冰面来进行搜索 |
[29:58] | Footsteps and yells and any human sound | 足迹 呼救或是任何人类发出的声音 |
[30:00] | would have to be Happy and Toby | 只要发现了 那一定就是乐乐和托比 |
[30:01] | ’cause they’re the only people around here. | 因为他们是唯一在附近的人类 |
[30:02] | Precisely, so we need to get as close to them as possible. | 没错 所以我们要尽可能离他们近一些 |
[30:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:09] | We can slide it out on this | 我们可以用这个把它推到 |
[30:10] | to where we last saw Happy. | 我们最后一次看到乐乐的地方 |
[30:11] | It is uphill, though. | 但那里可是上坡 |
[30:13] | We’ll get it there. Come on. | 我们能做到的 加把劲儿 |
[30:28] | Your breathing’s getting short. | 你的呼吸正在变得越来越急促 |
[30:30] | I wonder why. | 为什么呢 |
[30:31] | The cold’s constricting your blood vessels | 你的血管在低温的环境下收缩 |
[30:34] | and making your already… | 从而使得你本来 |
[30:36] | high blood pressure go even higher. | 就很高的血压变得更高了 |
[30:40] | You got to stop. | 你必须得停下来 |
[30:41] | We stop… Happy and Toby don’t make it. | 我们停了 乐乐和托比就活不成了 |
[30:44] | 15 meters more. | 还有15米 |
[30:45] | Guys, even at the most generous biological assumptions, | 大伙儿 从生物学原理来看 再怎么乐观分析 |
[30:49] | Happy and Toby have got to be very close to death by now. | 乐乐和托比也很快就要不行了 |
[31:00] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们怕是不行了 |
[31:05] | I’m with you. | 我和你在一起 |
[31:09] | I never thought I’d be so lucky to go out like this. | 我从没想过我会这样幸运地以这种方式死去 |
[31:30] | Okay! | 好了 |
[31:37] | What do you got? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[31:38] | I got nothing. | 什么也没听到 |
[31:39] | Here, take a few steps. | 在这里走几步 |
[31:40] | Let’s test the hypothesis. | 我们来检验一下假设 |
[31:42] | Okay, yeah, loud and clear. | 好了 非常响亮 非常清楚 |
[31:44] | So the crazy thing works? | 那这台疯狂的机器真的有用吗 |
[31:46] | I still got nothing. | 我还是听不到任何声音 |
[31:47] | Our only chance to hear anything | 我们唯一能听到声音的机会 |
[31:50] | is to get the electrodes deeper in the ice. | 就是把电极放到冰层更深处 |
[31:54] | You want deeper? | 你想要放得更深 |
[31:55] | Look out! | 小心 |
[31:58] | Yeah, that’ll do nicely. | 好了 这样就行了 |
[32:12] | Tell me you got something. | 告诉我你听到声音了 |
[32:16] | I got something. | 我听到声音了 |
[32:17] | It sounds like a heartbeat. | 听起来像是心跳 |
[32:18] | Son of a gun. For sure? | 好家伙 你确定吗 |
[32:21] | Yeah, it’s real. | 我确定 确实有 |
[32:24] | But it’s only one. | 但我只听到了一个心跳频率 |
[32:31] | It’s found their location | 机器确定了他们的位置 |
[32:34] | and it’s 50 paces that way! | 向那个方向前进50步 |
[32:37] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[32:45] | Toby! | 托比 |
[32:46] | Toby! | 托比 |
[32:48] | They’re not moving. | 他们不动了 |
[32:51] | Here, here. | 用这个 用这个 |
[32:57] | Toby! | 托比 |
[33:00] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[33:16] | They’re both alive! | 他们两个都还活着 |
[33:17] | Oh, my God… | 我的天啊 |
[33:19] | All right. | 太好了 |
[33:20] | Toby can barely move. | 托比几乎动不了了 |
[33:21] | Happy’s not conscious. | 乐乐已经失去知觉了 |
[33:22] | We need to reheat them or they’re dead | 在想办法把他们救出去之前 |
[33:23] | before we can figure out a way to get them out of here. | 得先提高他们的体温 否则他们会死 |
[33:25] | Cabe, you got any of those MRE heating pouches in your pack? | 凯布 你包里还有即用加热包吗 |
[33:28] | Yes. | 有的 |
[33:28] | We use those to warm them up. | 我们就用它们来提高他们的体温 |
[33:31] | Then they can walk out of here. | 然后他们就能走出来了 |
[33:32] | Those pouches are 200 degrees. | 那些加热包的温度高达93摄氏度 |
[33:34] | You’ll burn them alive. | 你会把他们活活烫死 |
[33:35] | Not the way that I’m gonna use them. | 按我的方法做就不会有事 |
[33:36] | I’m gonna heat the air that they breathe. | 我会加热他们吸入的空气 |
[33:40] | It’ll warm them from the inside out. | 这样他们就会从里到外地暖起来 |
[33:51] | Toby! | 托比 |
[33:52] | Breathe that in! Hurry! | 快点吸入那个热气 |
[34:10] | It’s working. They’re moving! | 起作用了 他们动了 |
[34:12] | Smart thinking, son. | 孩子 好聪明的想法 |
[34:26] | Hey, Doc… | 医生 |
[34:30] | Oh, it’s good to hear your voice. | 真高兴又听到你的声音了 |
[34:34] | Are we… naked? | 我们 没穿衣服吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah, I saw a chopportunity and I took it. | 是啊 我发现了一个”挑机”并抓住了它 |
[34:47] | Well, now that we know that they’re alive, | 现在我们已经知道了他们还活着 |
[34:48] | how we gonna get ’em out of there? | 要怎么把他们从那里弄出来呢 |
[34:50] | Hoist them out. | 用绳子把他们拉出来 |
[34:51] | Tie a figure eight follow through in the end of the rope. | 在绳子的末端打一个八字返穿结 |
[34:53] | That will make a loop. | 这样就会形成一个圈 |
[34:53] | String the loop under their arms and lift them up. | 将绳圈穿在他们胳膊下方 再把他们拉上来 |
[34:55] | I’ll talk you through it. | 我可以教你怎么打结 |
[34:58] | Oh, I knew Walter wouldn’t want to study knots, | 我知道沃特不想学打结 |
[35:00] | so I’ve been reading up. | 所以我查了相关资料 |
[35:27] | Okay, we got ’em up! | 好了 我们把他们拉上来了 |
[35:41] | That’s our ride! | 接我们的人来了 |
[35:41] | We have your location. | 我们已经确定你们的位置 |
[35:43] | Hold your position. | 请保持不动 |
[35:51] | Hey. All our friends are safe. | 你所有的朋友都安全了 |
[35:56] | Not everyone. | 并不是所有 |
[35:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:00] | Captain Decker was very brave. | 德克尔上尉非常勇敢 |
[36:02] | But you know what? He also… | 但你知道吗 他也… |
[36:04] | Guys, look. | 你们快看 |
[36:05] | Team Scorpion, do you copy? | 天蝎团队 你们能收到吗 |
[36:07] | We’re here. | 我们在呢 |
[36:08] | So are we, pal! | 我们也好着呢 小朋友 |
[36:10] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[36:11] | Drones got to us just in time. | 无人机非常及时地找到了我们 |
[36:13] | Scorpion never fails. | 天蝎从不失败 |
[36:15] | Guess not, kiddo. | 看来是的 孩子 |
[36:16] | Hey, Ralph… my wife and I haven’t been able to figure out | 拉尔夫 我和我妻子还没想好 |
[36:18] | a name for our son-to-be. | 要给我们没出世的儿子取什么名字 |
[36:20] | Was wondering how you felt about us naming him after you. | 你觉得以你的名字来命名他怎么样 |
[36:33] | You need to keep your core body temperature up. | 你需要保持你的核心体温不断上升 |
[36:36] | If I drink any more coffee, I will jump out of my skin. | 我要是再喝咖啡 就要抓狂了 |
[36:39] | We could get in the sleeping bag again. | 我们可以再钻回睡袋里去 |
[36:43] | I’ll get you a sweater. | 我去给你拿件毛衣 |
[36:51] | Ditch the tea. Bet’s off. | 把茶倒了吧 我们打的赌取消了 |
[36:53] | You earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[36:59] | Best cup I ever had. | 这是我喝过最好喝的一杯咖啡了 |
[37:01] | How’s Happy doing? | 乐乐怎么样了 |
[37:03] | She’s strong. | 她好着呢 |
[37:06] | You know, Walter said he only heard | 你知道吗 沃特说他在冰川那里 |
[37:08] | one heartbeat out there on that glacier. | 只听到了一个心跳频率 |
[37:10] | Maybe Happy’s heart stopped for a bit. | 也许是乐乐的心跳短暂地停了一会儿 |
[37:12] | Cardiac function ceases quickly in subzero temperatures. | 心脏的功能在气温零下的时候很快就会停止 |
[37:15] | Or maybe your hearts were just perfectly beating together. | 或者是你们的心跳完美地同步了 |
[37:19] | That’s love, kiddo. | 孩子 这就是爱啊 |
[37:25] | You still owe me 50 bucks. | 你还欠我五十块 |
[37:35] | Oh. Posting new ferret videos? | 上传新的雪貂视频吗 |
[37:37] | I’m shutting down my accounts. | 我要把我的账号注销 |
[37:39] | When I was in that blizzard, | 我在暴风雪中 |
[37:41] | all I thought about were the real friends that I have. | 满脑子想的都是我真正的朋友 |
[37:44] | You were right; maybe I should, uh, | 你说得对 或许我真的应该 |
[37:46] | get out and meet some real, | 多出去转转 结识几个真实的 |
[37:48] | nondigital people. | 网络世界以外的人 |
[37:52] | Uh, I think the, uh, human way of saying that is, | 我觉得正常人会这么说 |
[37:55] | “I want to make new friends.” | “我想交新朋友了” |
[37:57] | I’d like to make new friends. | 我想交新朋友 |
[38:03] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[38:04] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 你好 |
[38:05] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你赶过来 |
[38:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:07] | Uh… sorry about that weird message I left. | 抱歉给你留了条奇怪的消息 |
[38:10] | I just… I can’t get this song | 就是 这首歌在我脑子里回响 |
[38:12] | out of my head and I thought | 停不下来了 |
[38:14] | it might have something to do with you, | 我觉得可能和你有点关系 |
[38:15] | crazy as that sounds. | 虽然这想法听起来很疯狂 |
[38:17] | Well, it’s not crazy. | 其实一点也不疯狂 |
[38:18] | You, um, you have something to play this relic on? | 你有什么机器能把这段纪念录像播出来吗 |
[38:26] | So, when you were a baby, | 你小的时候 |
[38:28] | I would hold you in my arms | 我总把你抱在怀里 |
[38:30] | and we would watch this video over and over. | 一遍又一遍看这段录像 |
[38:34] | So, the yellow is nice… | 黄色这个很不错 |
[38:36] | …but the green, the green is really pretty. | 但是这个绿色的也好漂亮啊 |
[38:37] | Pink. Pink, pink, pink. | 粉色 就选粉色了 |
[38:39] | We have to pick neutral colors. | 我们得选中性的颜色 |
[38:40] | No, we don’t. | 不用 |
[38:41] | Let’s go pink, we’re having a girl. | 就选粉色吧 我们肯定生千金 |
[38:43] | I can feel it in my bones. | 我打骨子里就这么觉得 |
[38:45] | Come on. | 就这样吧 |
[38:47] | Pink, pink. Oh, come on… | 选粉色 来吧 |
[38:48] | Forget about the bumpers, | 别惦记防护栏了 |
[38:50] | forget about all of this. | 把这些都放脑后 |
[38:51] | Come on, we need to dance, we need to turn on music. | 来吧 我们跳个舞 把音乐打开 |
[38:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:56] | Get to moving. | 动起来 |
[38:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:58] | *Shiny happy people holding hands* | *容光焕发快乐的人们手拉手* |
[39:02] | *Shiny happy people laughing* | *容光焕发快乐的人们开怀大笑* |
[39:04] | The room’s spinning, baby. | 整个屋子都在天旋地转 宝贝儿 |
[39:11] | I wanted you to know your mom. | 我想让你了解你的妈妈 |
[39:16] | I’ve never been as… | 我从来没有 |
[39:18] | open and carefree | 像你们两个在视频中那样 |
[39:21] | as you two in that video. | 活泼开朗 无忧无虑 |
[39:25] | You come from a place of joy, | 你出生在一个充满快乐的家庭 |
[39:27] | and you know that, deep down, | 在内心深处你一直明白的 |
[39:29] | because your amazing brain | 因为你那聪明的大脑 |
[39:30] | remembered that song after all these years. | 这么多年来一直记着这首歌 |
[39:36] | I want to be like you and mom. | 真想像你和妈妈一样 |
[39:42] | But even though I got a second chance at life today, | 但是就算今天我重获新生 |
[39:44] | – I don’t think I’m able. – I think you are. | -我还是做不到 -我相信你做得到 |
[39:47] | You are, you just have to find out | 你做得到 你只是需要弄清楚 |
[39:49] | what makes you happy… | 什么能真正让你快乐 |
[39:52] | …Happy. | 乐乐 |
[40:06] | All right, put it back in the deck, anywhere. | 好了 把那张牌放回去 随便放 |
[40:07] | Don’t forget it. | 别忘了 |
[40:09] | Now, just think of the card. | 现在 想想那张牌 |
[40:10] | Just keep it in your brain. | 记住了 |
[40:11] | Keep it in your head, right there. | 记在脑袋里 |
[40:18] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[40:19] | Guys, come up to the roof! | 大家到房顶上来 |
[40:20] | I have something to show you! | 给你们看个好东西 |
[40:26] | So I thought, after all that cold, | 我想 今天大家都冻坏了 |
[40:28] | we could cozy up by the fire and sing some songs. | 我们就围着火堆舒舒服服地唱唱歌 |
[40:31] | And I’ve got everything we need. | 我把大家需要的全都准备好了 |
[40:32] | Tents, flashlights… | 帐篷 手电筒 |
[40:33] | I call not sharing with Sylvester. | 我事先声明不和希尔维斯特住一个帐篷 |
[40:36] | He’s got a snoring problem. | 他打呼噜 |
[40:37] | I have a deviated septum. | 那是因为我罹患鼻中隔偏曲 |
[40:39] | Why don’t we, uh, get the s’mores going? | 我们来吃烤棉花糖吧 |
[40:41] | Come on. | 大家快来 |
[40:47] | You want to be bunkmates, cowboy? | 你想做铺友吗 牛仔 |
[40:51] | Do you mean, like, in the same tent? | 你是说住一个帐篷 |
[40:54] | No hanky-panky, | 不许卿卿我我 |
[40:55] | but I figure if we can nude up | 但是我觉得我们都能在一个睡袋里 |
[40:56] | in the same sleeping bag together, we can share a tent. | 赤裸相待 睡一个帐篷不成问题 |
[41:01] | And I might still be a little bit cold inside. | 而且我还是觉得有点冷 |
[41:04] | So maybe you can spoon me, | 所以你侧身抱着我 |
[41:07] | warm me up a little. | 让我暖和一下 |
[41:13] | Done and done. | 没问题 |
[41:16] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[41:16] | I got something for you. | 我给你准备了礼物 |
[41:21] | Brought a bit of the South Pole back for you. | 我把南极给你带回来了 |
[41:25] | There’s a bunch more in that cooler, a couple of others… | 那个冷藏箱里还有一些 |
[41:28] | Thanks, Walter. | 谢啦 沃特 |
[41:29] | That is… that’s very sweet. | 这真的很贴心 |
[41:31] | Paige, what have we got? | 佩吉 这是什么 |
[41:32] | Organic chocolate, here? | 有机巧克力 |
[41:33] | What kind of hippie s’mores are we… | 这是什么烤棉花糖 |
[41:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:36] | You are so dead! | 你死定了 |
[41:38] | Hey, I’ll cut him off, Ralph! | 我来拦住他 拉尔夫 |
[41:40] | Get some more snowballs! | 再去拿几个雪球来 |
[41:41] | You cannot use the marshmallows! | 不能拿棉花糖 |
[41:43] | They are for the s’mores! | 那是做烤棉花糖的 |
[41:44] | I was… I was worried Ralph wouldn’t connect | 我担心拉尔夫的交流障碍 |
[41:46] | with other people because he has no siblings, | 是因为他没有兄弟姐妹 |
[41:48] | but he’s got a whole bunch right here. | 但是这里有一群呢 |
[41:51] | Yeah, they’re just not as mature as he is yet. | 是啊 不过他们都没有拉尔夫成熟 |
[41:56] | You don’t… | 如果你没有把握 |
[41:57] | start a snowball fight with a genius | 战胜一个天才 |
[42:02] | unless you can win | 就不要跟这个天才 |
[42:04] | a snowball fight with a genius! | 挑起雪仗大战 |
[42:15] | I do not want to play, | 人家才不想玩 |
[42:16] | I really don’t want to play, | 我真的不想玩 |
[42:17] | I really don’t want to play. | 我真的不想玩 |