时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | My name’s Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:29] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded, 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:34] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:38] | Yes, they’re both facts. | 没错 都是事实 |
[00:39] | But what is he saying? | 但他是什么意思 |
[00:44] | I’m saying you have a superiority complex. | 我是说 你有优越感问题 |
[00:46] | But I am superior. | 我就是优越 |
[00:48] | If you want your feelings to be felt, | 如果你希望自己的感觉被人理解 |
[00:51] | you must use the felt. | 你就得使用手偶 |
[00:57] | My name is Toby, I went to Harvard. | 我叫托比 我上过哈佛 |
[00:59] | I chase Happy Quinn around like a schoolboy. | 我像个学生一样追求乐乐·奎恩 |
[01:02] | I probably wear this hat in the shower. | 我大概洗澡都戴着这帽子 |
[01:04] | You see? Just attacks the hat. | 瞧 他攻击我的帽子 |
[01:05] | Uh, forget the hat, the hat is stupid. | 别管帽子了 帽子多蠢 |
[01:08] | Who’s Happy Quinn? | 乐乐·奎恩是谁 |
[01:09] | Walter might have some unconscious concerns | 沃特对她大概有什么潜意识担忧 |
[01:11] | about her to bring her up now. | 才会这时提起 |
[01:13] | No, very conscious. | 不 我完全意识得到 |
[01:14] | His obsession with her affects his efficacy. | 他的对她的迷恋有碍他的效率 |
[01:16] | She’s not… She’s a friend, friend from work. | 她不是…她是工作上的朋友 |
[01:19] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:21] | That’s my nuttin’ button. | 这是我的”不过是”按钮 |
[01:22] | When you say something that’s “Nuttin'” but a lie… | 如果你说了”不过是”谎言的话 |
[01:25] | I didn’t lie. | 我没撒谎 |
[01:27] | Lie by omission. | 隐瞒即撒谎 |
[01:28] | You said “friend” twice, back-to-back. | 你说了两次”朋友 连说 |
[01:30] | Repetitive proximity pattern. | 重复相继模式 |
[01:33] | You and Happy are more than friends. | 你和乐乐可不止是朋友 |
[01:36] | Please. I’m not about to be analyzed | 拜托 我可不要被一个 |
[01:38] | by someone whose degree came with pop-up ads. | 学位还带弹出式广告的人分析 |
[01:41] | Right to dismissive word choice. | 直接变成了轻蔑的语言 |
[01:44] | There’s no fraternization at work. | 工作场合不得搞对象 |
[01:45] | We’re not fraternizing at work. | 我们没在工作场合搞对象 |
[01:48] | Notice his use of the qualifier “at work.” | 注意他用了限定语”工作场合” |
[01:51] | He did. He used a qualifier. | 是啊 他用了限定语 |
[01:53] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[01:55] | No, it… | 不… |
[01:56] | Tobias. | 托拜厄斯 |
[01:57] | A little rumpscuttle with someone you care about– | 跟你在意的人玩玩 |
[02:00] | nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么好丢人的 |
[02:02] | But therapy only works in conjunction | 但治疗必须要 |
[02:06] | with honesty. | 保持诚实 |
[02:07] | So are you involved | 你是否跟 |
[02:09] | in amorous congress with Miss Quinn or not? | 奎恩女士有浪漫关系 |
[02:13] | We await your answer. | 我们等待你的答案 |
[02:21] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[02:25] | Chunky chicken noodle. | 鸡块面 |
[02:26] | $1.98. | 1.98美元 |
[02:28] | Correct. | 正确 |
[02:29] | Oyster crackers. | 牡蛎饼干 |
[02:30] | $2.99. | 2.99美元 |
[02:31] | Correct. | 正确 |
[02:32] | Uh, give me those. I’m hungry. | 那个给我 我饿了 |
[02:40] | Ralph, you can’t keep forgetting your lunch. | 拉尔夫 你不能老忘带午餐 |
[02:43] | Oh, this is perfect. | 这太棒了 |
[02:44] | Chevy Malibu, MSRP $21,625. | 雪佛兰迈锐宝 建议售价 21625美元 |
[02:47] | That’s exactly what I paid. | 分文不差 |
[02:49] | I’m memorizing product pricing. | 我在背诵产品价格 |
[02:51] | Jeopardy! rejected me. | 《危险边缘》拒绝了我 |
[02:52] | I guess I’m not Trebek material. | 看来我不合适 |
[02:53] | Or maybe because you were pouring sanitizer | 或许是因为你往他们的抢答器上 |
[02:55] | all over their buzzer? | 喷了杀菌剂 |
[02:56] | Doesn’t matter, ’cause I’ll be on Price is Right next week, | 无所谓 因为我下周就能上《价格竞猜》 |
[02:59] | and I’m gonna be fully prepared. | 我会做足准备 |
[03:01] | Hey, we’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[03:02] | Hey, Walter. | 沃特 |
[03:06] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[03:10] | What happened in therapy? | 治疗时发生了什么 |
[03:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[03:17] | You told them. | 你跟他们说了 |
[03:18] | Dr. Cecil read me. He Toby’d me. | 西塞尔医生识破了我 他托比了我 |
[03:20] | You let the cat out of the bag. | 你把秘密说出来了[猫出包] |
[03:21] | Cat shouldn’t be in a bag in the first place. | 猫就不该放在包里 |
[03:23] | Bags are a terrible place for cats. | 包很不合适放猫 |
[03:24] | What was Walt’s reaction? | 沃特什么反应 |
[03:25] | That’s the thing, there was none. | 问题就在这里 他没反应 |
[03:26] | He just said nothing the whole ride back. | 我们回来的路上他什么都没说 |
[03:28] | That’s a problem. | 这是问题啊 |
[03:29] | No fraternization, remember? | 不得搞对象 记得吗 |
[03:31] | We’re not fraternizing– we’re in love. Right? | 我们不叫搞对象 我们叫相爱 是吧 |
[03:34] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[03:35] | Well, I say bully to Walter’s rules. | 别管沃特的规矩了 |
[03:38] | We should let our heartstrings ring out! | 我们应该公开我们的心声 |
[03:40] | Like the bells of Notre Dame. | 就像圣母院的钟声 |
[03:42] | Okay. No, no, wait. | 好吧 不 等等 |
[03:43] | – Guys, attention, everyone! – No, wait! | -各位 注意 -不 等等 |
[03:46] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有消息要宣布 |
[03:48] | Where’s Ralph? | 拉尔夫呢 |
[03:49] | Left for school. | 去上学了 |
[03:50] | He’ll have to read about it in the papers. | 那他得看报纸了 |
[03:52] | Like Caesar and Portia, Othello and Desdemona, | 就像凯撒和波西娅 奥赛罗和苔丝狄蒙娜 |
[03:55] | Popeye and Olive Oyl, | 大力水手和奥丽弗 |
[03:57] | I give you Scorpion’s very own Brangelina: | 为大家介绍天蝎团队的布安吉丽娜 |
[04:00] | “Quintis.” | “奎恩蒂斯” |
[04:02] | What the hell’s a “Quintis”? | 那是什么 |
[04:04] | Quinn and Curtis. | 奎恩和柯蒂斯 |
[04:06] | We’re finally together. | 我们终于在一起了 |
[04:08] | Like peanut butter and chocolate. | 就像花生酱和巧克力 |
[04:13] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 |
[04:13] | Wait, you mean, like, together? Like… | 等等 是那种在一起吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah, we touched parts. | 是啊 我们身体有接触 |
[04:20] | Many times. | 好几次呢 |
[04:23] | Okay, it’s not a big deal. | 好吧 这没什么大不了 |
[04:24] | And if you do not get off that box, | 如果你不从盒子上下来 |
[04:26] | it’ll be over before you know it. | 我们就秒完 |
[04:27] | Um, does Walter know about this? | 沃特知道吗 |
[04:28] | I do. | 知道 |
[04:30] | But let’s discuss this later. | 但这事回头再说 |
[04:32] | Right now, Cabe is coming in | 现在 凯布要带来 |
[04:33] | with a Federal Drug Agent Sanchez of Mexico. | 一位墨西哥联邦缉毒署探员桑谢斯 |
[04:36] | Policea Federal Ministerial. | 联邦警察 |
[04:38] | Mexican drug enforcement? Sounds serious. | 墨西哥缉毒警察 似乎很严重 |
[04:40] | Agreed, so I suggest that we focus on what’s important. | 是啊 所以我们还是专注于要紧事吧 |
[04:43] | For the record, our love is important. | 我要说一句 我们的爱也很重要 |
[04:45] | Okay, shut it. | 闭嘴吧 |
[04:47] | Three days ago, | 三天前 |
[04:48] | a rancher found this brick of heroin attached to a drone | 一个牧场主发现这块海洛因砖困在一架无人机上 |
[04:51] | that malfunctioned and crashed by the Arizona border. | 无人机因故障坠毁在亚利桑那州边境上 |
[04:54] | Our sources are certain it came from Central America, | 我们的线人确认毒品来自中美洲 |
[04:56] | through my country and into yours. | 从我国进入了你国 |
[04:57] | Gold Mule? | 金骡子 |
[04:58] | This is the heroin that’s been in the news? | 这是电视上报道的那种海洛因 |
[05:00] | Extremely pure, very dangerous. | 纯度极高 非常危险 |
[05:02] | Kids are OD’ing on this poison all over the country. | 全国各地都有孩子因此吸毒过量 |
[05:04] | It’s potent stuff. | 这东西很厉害 |
[05:05] | Users are willing to pay top dollar for it, | 瘾君子愿意花大钱买 |
[05:07] | and dealers are willing to kill | 而毒贩肯为 |
[05:08] | for the distribution territory here in the States. | 争夺美国的销售地盘而杀人 |
[05:11] | It’s sparked gang wars in Mexico City, Guadalajara, | 这在墨西哥城 瓜达拉哈拉 芝加哥 |
[05:14] | Chicago, Atlanta and Miami. | 亚特兰大和迈阿密引发了黑帮战争 |
[05:16] | Innocents are getting caught in the crossfire. | 无辜者卷入恶战 |
[05:19] | A father walking home from work. | 这是一位下班回家的父亲 |
[05:21] | An eight-year-old doing her homework. | 一个做着作业的八岁女孩 |
[05:23] | Bullet came through her bedroom window. | 子弹穿透了她的卧室窗户 |
[05:25] | Three blocks from my home. | 离我家就三个街区 |
[05:27] | She was doing math. | 她在做数学 |
[05:29] | I assume you want our help | 你请我们帮忙 |
[05:30] | because drones are involved. | 是因为涉及了无人机吧 |
[05:31] | Correct. | 是的 |
[05:32] | So far we have been able to confiscate 85% | 我们目前已经没收了85% |
[05:34] | of the shipments coming across the border. | 穿越边境的货物 |
[05:36] | Trucks, tunnels, airplanes. | 卡车 隧道 飞机 |
[05:38] | Are you telling me all the drugs in the U.S. | 你是说美国境内的毒品 |
[05:39] | only account for 15% of the potential supply? | 只是潜在供应的15%吗 |
[05:42] | Imagine if the rest got in via drone. | 想象下如果余下靠无人机进来会如何 |
[05:44] | Bad guys always adapt. | 坏人总是魔高一尺 |
[05:46] | The U.S. and our Mexican allies, | 美国和盟友墨西哥 |
[05:48] | we feel that the drone was a test flight | 认为无人机是一次试飞 |
[05:49] | for a new delivery system. | 为新配送系统做准备 |
[05:51] | Well, drones make sense. | 无人机确实挺好用的 |
[05:52] | They’re small, they’re hard to spot. | 它们很小 不引人注意 |
[05:54] | They don’t need runways or other infrastructure. | 也不需要占用车道或者其他公共设施 |
[05:57] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[05:58] | Yes, please. Up there. | 当然 请上楼 |
[05:59] | Heard from an informant this morning. | 今早一个线人告诉我 |
[06:02] | They’re gonna try another test run | 他们打算在今天下午 |
[06:03] | through this corridor this afternoon. | 按这个路线再试飞一次 |
[06:05] | Perfect flight path. | 这飞行路线非常完美 |
[06:06] | No cops or military around for hundreds of miles. | 附近几百英里都没有警察或军队 |
[06:08] | Can’t radar catch them? | 雷达检测不到吗 |
[06:10] | Well, radar’s designed to filter out small aerial clutter, like birds. | 雷达会过滤掉空中较小的物体 比如鸟 |
[06:13] | Drones exploit this weakness. | 无人机利用了这个弱点 |
[06:15] | Single point of failure. | 千里之堤毁于蚁穴 |
[06:16] | Exactly, and if we can’t figure out how to plug this hole, | 没错 如果我们想不到办法解决这个漏洞 |
[06:19] | we’ll start getting waves of this stuff | 在边界上24小时 |
[06:21] | at all hours up and down the border. | 都会无数次送来这种东西 |
[06:23] | Okay, so what if we hit the drones | 我们能不能用一股能量波 |
[06:24] | with a focused energy concentration, | 去攻击无人机 |
[06:26] | like a pulse-gun that we built? | 就像是自制的脉冲枪 |
[06:28] | Surge it? | 打一下 |
[06:28] | The CPU would fry or reboot. | 中央处理器会烧焦或者重启 |
[06:30] | Either way, those drones go down. | 不管怎样 无人机会掉下来 |
[06:32] | This could stop the shipments? | 这样就可以阻止货物运输吗 |
[06:33] | Yeah, we’ll make a rough prototype | 对 我们先建一个初步模型 |
[06:35] | that Homeland would then scale, | 国安部会大规模制造 |
[06:36] | but, yes, if our device works, | 不过确实 如果设备管用 |
[06:38] | then drones would be stopped at the border. | 无人机会在边界处被拦截 |
[06:41] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[06:42] | But we will only have one shot | 但是我们只有一次机会 |
[06:43] | at intercepting this practice run. | 来拦截这次试飞 |
[06:45] | If it doesn’t work, drugs get through. | 如果不成功 毒品就会过去 |
[06:46] | So we’ll have to make sure that the gun is properly calibrated. | 我们必须确保枪口充分瞄准 |
[06:52] | We’ll need a drone to shoot down as a test. | 我们需要一辆无人机来练练手 |
[06:57] | Oh, no, Birdroni? | 不要啊 鸟霸天 |
[06:59] | Yeah, better dust off your toy, buddy. | 没错 给你的玩具擦擦灰吧 |
[07:02] | Cause we’re gonna blast it out of the sky. | 因为我们会让它在空中炸开 |
[07:06] | I think I’ve got one and one… | 一条又一条 |
[07:07] | I think this is what Walter wants for his pulse-gun. | 我觉得沃特应该想用这个做脉冲枪 |
[07:09] | – Rifle stock? – Yep. Check. | -来福枪干 -收到 |
[07:13] | An antenna. | 天线 |
[07:14] | Check. | 收到 |
[07:16] | What are you doing there? | 你在那里做什么呢 |
[07:17] | You beefing up the coil? | 是在加强线圈力量吗 |
[07:18] | Uh, yep. | 是的 |
[07:18] | I love watching you work. | 我好喜欢你工作的样子 |
[07:20] | Okay, you got to stop, you’re gonna ruin this | 你够了 啥都被你毁了 |
[07:22] | with the whole “Quintis” pronouncements. | 还搞那个”奎恩蒂斯”宣言 |
[07:24] | It was between “Quintis” and “Tappy.” | 不叫”奎恩蒂斯” 难道叫”乐比”吗 |
[07:26] | And the love notes. | 还有那些情书 |
[07:26] | They’re sonnets, actually. | 其实是十四行诗 |
[07:27] | And the texts. | 还有短信 |
[07:28] | I don’t text that much. | 我没发多少短信 |
[07:31] | 12:15, “What are you watching?” | 12:15 你在看什么 |
[07:32] | 12:16, “I am watching something else.” | 12:16 我在看其他的 |
[07:34] | 12:17, “Can I watch what you’re watching with you? | 12:17 我能不能跟你一起看 |
[07:36] | We’ll be watch buddies.” | 看剧小伙伴 |
[07:38] | I’m just excited, I finally have everything I ever wanted. | 我只是很开心 终于得到了一直想要的 |
[07:42] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打断你们了吗 |
[07:45] | I’m just finishing up with the generator. | 我只是在给发动机做收尾工作 |
[07:47] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[07:48] | ‘Cause we’re on a schedule. | 因为时间很紧 |
[07:49] | Great, I’ll go get my gear. | 好 我去拿东西 |
[07:52] | Um, Toby? | 托比 |
[07:54] | Actually, you are staying here. | 你别去吧 |
[07:56] | What? | 什么 |
[07:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:58] | There is nothing in the desert for you to profile | 沙漠里没什么需要你分析的 |
[08:00] | apart from lizards and cacti | 只有蜥蜴和仙人掌 |
[08:02] | so you’re staying here in the garage, | 所以你就留在这里 |
[08:03] | and you’re gonna man the uplink for the radar and the comms. | 你来负责监测雷达连接和通信设备的运行 |
[08:07] | You’re a distraction to Happy. | 你会让乐乐分心的 |
[08:09] | A distraction? | 分心 |
[08:11] | So while we are gone, | 我们走了之后 |
[08:12] | you will have the opportunity and the time to make a decision. | 你就有机会和时间来做决定了 |
[08:15] | Decision about what? | 做什么决定 |
[08:16] | Members of team Scorpion cannot | 天蝎的队员之间 |
[08:17] | be in relationships with each other. | 不能有恋情 |
[08:19] | It is bad for efficiency. | 这样会影响工作效率 |
[08:21] | So either you two break up, or one of you leaves the team. | 所以你们要么分手 要么一个人离开天蝎 |
[08:30] | I’ll want an answer when I get back. | 等我回来告诉我答案 |
[08:32] | Walter, who the hell do you think you are? | 沃特 你以为自己是谁啊 |
[08:40] | Chopper to Yuma’s ready. | 去尤马的直升机准备好了 |
[08:43] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[08:44] | Okay, the rest of the team, let’s head out. | 其他人 跟我走 |
[08:50] | Told you, Doc, not good. | 我早就告诉你了 不行的 |
[08:53] | Maybe I should, uh, stay, try to calm him, | 也许我应该留下来 让他冷静一下 |
[08:56] | get ahold of this mess. | 处理一下这件事 |
[08:58] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也是这样想的 |
[09:00] | I’ll work on Walter. | 我来劝沃特 |
[09:11] | Hang in there, Birdroni. | 坚持住 鸟霸天 |
[09:13] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[09:16] | Take it down. | 射下来 |
[09:34] | Gizmo works. | 这玩意能用 |
[09:36] | Got to get my electronic bird! | 我要去救我的电子鸟 |
[09:37] | Be okay. Please, be okay. | 告诉我你没事 你没事 |
[09:38] | – Now we wait for the real thing. – Please, be okay. | -现在就等真家伙了 -你没事 |
[09:40] | You finish juicing the surveillance van’s radar? | 监控车的雷达效力已经增强了吧 |
[09:43] | We’ll see the drone before it sees us. | 我们被无人机发现之前会先发现它 |
[09:45] | How we looking, Doc? | 情况如何 医生 |
[09:46] | You have full comm, cell and radar capabilities. | 通信设备正常 通信和雷达信号通畅 |
[09:50] | Signal’s hot, just like my girlfriend. | 信号很火热 跟我女朋友一样 |
[09:53] | That’s exactly why Walter thinks | 就因为这样 |
[09:54] | your relationship is a distraction. | 沃特才会觉得你们会因为恋情分心 |
[09:55] | He might have a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[09:56] | You’re siding with him? | 你站他那边了吗 |
[09:58] | Uh, you’re the one trying to get us to be human. | 是你想让我们更像正常人一点 |
[10:00] | We finally take a step in that direction, | 我们好不容易踏出一步 |
[10:02] | you think it’s wrong? | 你又觉得错了吗 |
[10:05] | Toby has put missions at risk over Happy before. | 托比以前曾经为了乐乐 置任务于不顾 |
[10:07] | It affects his judgment. | 她会影响他的判断 |
[10:09] | You’ve taken risks for Paige. | 你也因为佩吉冒过险 |
[10:11] | Yeah, and I was wrong to do so. | 对 我也做错了 |
[10:12] | She agrees. | 她也同意 |
[10:13] | Why would I want my employees to make the same mistake? | 我为什么要让我的员工也犯同样的错误 |
[10:17] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[10:19] | Not that simple? | 没那么简单 |
[10:20] | You ignored Walter’s orders | 你无视沃特的命令 |
[10:21] | and ran off after Happy in a blizzard. | 追着乐乐跑进了暴风雪中 |
[10:23] | And it worked out okay. | 后来不也没事吗 |
[10:24] | And we got lucky. | 那是我们走运 |
[10:25] | Our missions are too important to jeopardize. | 我们的任务容不得马虎 |
[10:27] | Scorpion saves lives. | 天蝎是拯救了很多人的生命 |
[10:29] | Including our own. | 包括我们自己 |
[10:30] | Before this team, I was a struggling waitress, | 在加入这个团队之前 我是个拼命谋生的服务员 |
[10:33] | Sly embezzled from a bank, | 希尔贪污了公款 |
[10:34] | and you owed every gambler in town. | 你欠了一屁股赌债 |
[10:37] | We’re not those people anymore. | 我们现在已经改变了 |
[10:38] | We’ve evolved. | 成长了 |
[10:39] | Team can evolve, too. | 团队也可以成长 |
[10:41] | Hey! Radar’s showing incoming. | 雷达显示有东西接近 |
[10:42] | Why aren’t your comms in? | 你们的通信设备为什么没戴 |
[10:43] | We were having a private conversation. | 我们在私聊 |
[10:45] | Yeah, wonder about what. | 是吗 真好奇在聊什么 |
[10:46] | Direction? | 方向呢 |
[10:47] | Southeast! | 东南方向 |
[10:49] | 151 degrees! | 151度 |
[10:51] | Uh, Doc? You seeing this? | 医生 你看到了吗 |
[10:53] | Walter, we got a sky full of bogies on its way. | 沃特 发现一群飞行物靠近 |
[10:56] | This isn’t a test flight. | 这不是试飞 |
[10:57] | This is a full shipment. | 是正式运货 |
[11:02] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[11:03] | There’s scores of them heading towards us. | 数量很大 |
[11:05] | Let’s shoot ’em down. | 射下来吧 |
[11:06] | There’s no way that pulse-gun | 在它们越线前 |
[11:07] | will take out all those drones before they get past us. | 这把脉冲枪绝对打不完 |
[11:09] | Its field of fire is way too narrow. | 它的射击范围太窄了 |
[11:17] | It’s worse than that. The lead drone is weaponized | 不止那样 领头无人机载有火力 |
[11:19] | and it has a camera that is locked in on us! | 而且它的摄像机已经锁定我们了 |
[11:21] | Run for it, Sylvester! | 快跑 希尔维斯特 |
[11:27] | Happy, take cover! | 乐乐 找掩护 |
[11:47] | Pulse-gun’s not working any more. | 脉冲枪不好使了 |
[11:49] | They’re out of range. | 他们跑到射程外了 |
[11:52] | They’re too far. | 太远了 |
[11:53] | Sly? | 希尔 |
[11:56] | Happy, you okay? | 乐乐 没事吧 |
[11:57] | Uh, yeah, we’re… | 没事 我们… |
[11:59] | we’re all okay. | 我们都没事 |
[12:01] | Bad guys must’ve got intel that law enforcement was onto them. | 这帮坏蛋肯定知道执法机关在查他们了 |
[12:05] | Decided to rush a shipment through. | 决定尽快出货 |
[12:07] | And arm it just in case. | 以防万一还装了武器 |
[12:09] | Situation changed; they adapted. | 形势变了 他们也做了调整 |
[12:13] | Guys, you got another wave inbound, | 伙计们 又有一波过来了 |
[12:14] | few miles out. This isn’t over. | 就在几英里外 这事还没完 |
[12:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[12:21] | We can’t let them get through. | 我们不能让他们通过 |
[12:22] | Not to be defeatist, | 不是想做个失败主义者 |
[12:23] | but a few shipments of heroin’s | 不过从数据上说 几船海洛因 |
[12:25] | a statistical drop in the ocean for the drug wars. | 在毒品之战中不过是沧海一粟 |
[12:28] | It’s not worth us risking our lives over. | 不值得我们搭上性命 |
[12:30] | Like hell it isn’t. | 不值得个鬼 |
[12:31] | That eight-year-old girl doing her homework? | 那个做作业的八岁小女孩 |
[12:34] | Her name was Maria. | 她叫玛丽亚 |
[12:37] | She was in class with my son. | 她在我儿子的班上 |
[12:40] | They were friends. | 他们以前是朋友 |
[12:41] | You see them | 你看到他们运的 |
[12:42] | carrying bricks of drugs; | 是一捆捆的毒品 |
[12:44] | I see them carrying coffins. | 我看到的是他们在搬棺材 |
[12:47] | Gang, you’re minutes | 伙计们 还有几分钟 |
[12:48] | from those drones being on top of you. | 无人机就要飞到你们头顶上了 |
[12:51] | Okay. But the pulse-gun’s barely wide enough | 好吧 但是脉冲枪的射程不够宽 |
[12:52] | to take out one drone. | 打下一架无人机已经很勉强 |
[12:54] | There’s no way it’ll be able to knock out 30. | 根本不可能把三十架都打下来 |
[12:56] | Best strategy to take on an enemy | 寡不敌众时 |
[12:58] | with superior numbers | 最好的战略 |
[12:59] | is to force them into a narrow pass | 就是迫使他们进入狭窄的通道 |
[13:01] | and take ’em out one at a time. | 然后一个个解决他们 |
[13:03] | Yeah, like the Spartans in the film 300. | 没错 就像电影《斯巴达300勇士》一样 |
[13:04] | No, like John Wayne in The Alamo. | 不 是像《边城英烈传》里的约翰·韦恩一样 |
[13:07] | I don’t see a narrow pass to force the other drones through | 我没看到能迫使无人机进入的狭窄通道 |
[13:09] | and we can’t create one out of thin air. | 也不可能凭空造一个出来 |
[13:12] | Actually, we can. | 事实上 我们可以 |
[13:14] | We just need | 我们只需要 |
[13:16] | a strong enough radio signal. | 一个足够强的无线电信号 |
[13:19] | Create a canyon out of static. | 利用静电造出一条峡谷 |
[13:20] | The lead drone’s computer will automatically readjust | 领头无人机的电脑无自动调整航道 |
[13:24] | to get it through the narrow static pass. | 穿过狭窄的静电通道 |
[13:26] | Right through here. | 就从这里 |
[13:28] | What about the rest of the drones? | 其他无人机呢 |
[13:30] | Based on the flight pattern that I saw, | 根据我观察到的飞行队形 |
[13:31] | the drug runners have a single pilot | 运毒贩只有一个飞行员 |
[13:33] | controlling the lead drone. | 操控着领头的无人机 |
[13:35] | Now, the rest link up to it remotely | 其他的无人机都远程连接到它上面 |
[13:37] | and fly in formation. | 成队飞行 |
[13:39] | Once the main drone enters the static canyon, | 一旦主无人机飞到静电峡谷中 |
[13:41] | all the outer drones will adapt | 其他外围的无人机都会做调整 |
[13:42] | and move in closer to the center | 集中到中心 |
[13:44] | to avoid losing the leader’s signal. | 避免失去头机的信号 |
[13:46] | We shoot down the leader, | 我们打下了领头的无人机 |
[13:47] | control switches over to the next drone in line. | 控制信号会移动到队列中下一架无人机上 |
[13:50] | We’ll nail ’em one at a time. | 我们就一架一架打下来 |
[13:53] | So, Happy, what can you build? | 乐乐 你能造什么出来 |
[13:54] | I can broadcast a wall of interference | 我能在机群两侧 |
[13:57] | on either side of the flock, | 发出干扰信号 |
[13:59] | but you guys have to receive it with the antenna. | 但你们得用天线接收信号 |
[14:01] | All right. Let’s put the squeeze on ’em. | 好吧 开始让他们挤成一队吧 |
[14:05] | Here they come. | 它们来了 |
[14:06] | Couple dozen bogies heading your way. | 数十架无人机朝你们那边去了 |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:15] | Fire up the radio interference. | 发射无线电干扰信号 |
[14:22] | Almost ready on my end. | 我这边差不多好了 |
[14:26] | Done. | 搞定 |
[14:28] | Our radar’s picking up the amplified static! | 我们的雷达捕捉到了放大的静电信号 |
[14:32] | It’s working. The drones are changing course. | 起作用了 无人机在改变航道 |
[14:45] | Remember, kid, the first one shoots back! | 记住 孩子 第一架会反击 |
[14:48] | Yeah, well, I’m shooting first. | 对 我先开火 |
[14:59] | We got ’em. | 击落它们了 |
[15:05] | They’re falling like stones. | 像石头一样一个个掉下来了 |
[15:08] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[15:12] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[15:14] | Walt, one just got by. | 沃特 有一架刚刚飞过去了 |
[15:15] | Yeah, one flew right through the beam. | 对 有一架从电波中直接穿过去了 |
[15:17] | Where do the drug runners get their drones? | 运毒者从哪搞到的无人机 |
[15:20] | Wherever they can. | 各种能搞到的渠道 |
[15:21] | Buy, build, steal. | 购买 自己造 偷 |
[15:25] | That’s it, that’s the last one. | 没错 就剩这一架了 |
[15:27] | Now, wherever that one came from, | 不论那一架是怎么来的 |
[15:28] | it has some kind of tech | 上面装有某种技术 |
[15:29] | that makes it immune to our pulse-gun. | 能让它免受脉冲枪的干扰 |
[15:31] | Once the bad guys realize that… | 一旦坏蛋们发现… |
[15:33] | They’ll get more of that type | 他们会弄更多那种型号的无人机 |
[15:33] | and will make our weapon moot. | 我们的武器就失效了 |
[15:35] | Be defenseless all over again. | 又变得束手无策了 |
[15:37] | Anything could be delivered anywhere. | 无论什么地方货物都可以送到 |
[15:39] | Guys, get over here! | 伙计们 快过来 |
[15:40] | We have to get that drone before they do. | 我们必须在他们之前找到那架无人机 |
[15:44] | We lost the drone. | 无人机不见了 |
[15:45] | You can’t find what I can’t see. | 你不可能找到我看不到的东西 |
[15:47] | It’s too low for the radar to pick it up now, | 它飞得太低 雷达捕捉不到了 |
[15:49] | but we’re going in the direction | 但是我们前进的方向 |
[15:50] | that we saw it heading. | 和我们看到它飞的方向是一致的 |
[15:53] | There! | 那里 |
[15:55] | Looks like it’s coming in for a landing just over that ridge. | 看起来它要降落到那个山脊上 |
[15:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:58] | Got it. | 了解 |
[16:06] | I don’t know what’s up there. | 我不知道上面有什么 |
[16:07] | You mean, like, drug runners with guns? | 你是指上面有带了枪的毒贩 |
[16:11] | Sanchez, you guard our six. | 桑谢斯 你帮我们六个放风 |
[16:12] | I’m gonna go up there and see if I can find the drone. | 我上去看看能不能找到无人机 |
[16:15] | Well, it’s a big desert. | 这片沙漠很大 |
[16:17] | Second set of eyes couldn’t hurt. | 多一双眼睛总是好的 |
[16:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Happy, you hop behind the wheel | 乐乐 你在驾驶座上待命 |
[16:23] | in case we have to bug out. | 以防我们要撤退 |
[16:40] | Look, they’re unloading drugs from the first wave that got past us. | 看 他们在从第一波通过的无人机上卸载毒品了 |
[16:44] | Yeah, over there. | 对 就在那边 |
[16:45] | That’s the drone that beat our device. | 那是躲过我们装置的无人机 |
[16:47] | We gotta get ahold of it | 我们得弄到它 |
[16:48] | so we can study it, | 这样我们就能好好研究一下 |
[16:49] | figure out how it got through. | 看看它是怎么通过的 |
[16:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:56] | I’ll go get it. | 我去吧 |
[16:58] | Are you guys doing something dangerous? | 你们做的事危险吗 |
[16:59] | It sounds dangerous. | 听起来很危险 |
[17:00] | Runners are collecting the drones. | 运毒贩在回收无人机了 |
[17:02] | Cabe’s gonna swipe the one that we need without them seeing. | 凯布准备趁他们不注意去偷我们要的无人机 |
[17:04] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[17:15] | Hey, run, run! | 跑 快跑 |
[17:17] | Get in, get in, get in. | 进来 进来 进来 |
[17:25] | We’re outgunned! | 我们火力不够 |
[17:32] | Come on! | 快点 |
[17:35] | Come on, Walter! | 快 沃特 |
[17:39] | Walter, get back here! | 沃特 回来 |
[17:40] | Sanchez, lay down cover fire! | 桑谢斯 火力掩护 |
[17:47] | Get in! Get in! | 进来 进来 |
[17:52] | Run! Go! | 快走 走 |
[18:02] | Been a few minutes; no one’s following. | 已经好几分钟了 没人跟过来 |
[18:04] | I shot out their tires. | 我击穿了他们的轮胎 |
[18:05] | That should give us enough time to stay ahead of ’em. | 时间够我们甩掉他们了 |
[18:06] | At our current rate of speed, | 按现在的速度 |
[18:07] | we should reach the Arizona Highway Patrol Post in Yuma… | 我们到达尤马的亚利桑那高速路巡逻站… |
[18:10] | Whoa! No, no! | 不不 |
[18:12] | There’s no car! Where are the shots coming from? | 没有车追上来 那枪击是哪来的 |
[18:15] | Gun drone! | 是无人机 |
[18:19] | Sly, give me that pulse weapon! | 希尔 把脉冲武器给我 |
[18:29] | There’s no juice! | 没电了 |
[18:30] | Oh. You know what, the power cell must be spent. | 肯定是电池耗尽了电量 |
[18:33] | We’ve alerted the Yuma police, | 我们已经通知了尤马警方 |
[18:34] | but they’re at least an hour away. | 但他们最快也要一小时后到达 |
[18:36] | Everybody down! | 大家趴下 |
[18:50] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[18:51] | Stop the car? | 停车 |
[18:52] | Stop the car? | 停车 |
[18:53] | I strongly advise against stopping the car! | 强烈反对停车 |
[18:56] | I can’t get a steady shot with all this movement. | 晃得太厉害 我没法好好瞄准 |
[18:58] | We got one shot. | 机会只有一次 |
[18:59] | I got to make it count, stop the car. | 必须利用好 停车 |
[19:02] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[19:27] | John Wayne. | 约翰·韦恩 |
[19:30] | Okay, let’s go! | 走吧 |
[19:31] | Those thugs are gonna be right behind us. | 罪犯们会追上来的 |
[19:34] | Uh, some of the bullets must’ve hit the engine. | 一定是有子弹击中了引擎 |
[19:36] | Big problem. | 问题严重 |
[19:39] | Not nearly as big as this one. | 然而这个问题更严重 |
[19:52] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[19:54] | Give me your jacket. | 把你的外套给我 |
[19:54] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 快点 |
[19:58] | Okay, you need to keep that pressure consistent and firm. | 你们得一直紧紧按住伤口 |
[20:01] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[20:02] | No, you’re not. | 不 你有事 |
[20:03] | As hard as this may sound, you need to take easy breaths, relax | 这挺难做到的 呼吸轻一点 放松 |
[20:06] | and slow your heart. | 减缓心跳 |
[20:07] | You’ll lose less blood until we can get you some help. | 这样你可以在得到急救之前减少失血量 |
[20:09] | Which won’t be for a while. | 离你得到急救还有段时间 |
[20:10] | Medevac’s scrambled from Yuma | 医疗直升机已经从尤马出发 |
[20:11] | but it’ll be 45 minutes till they get to you. | 可他们还要45分钟才能到你们那 |
[20:14] | And we can’t take him to the hospital. | 我们没法送他去医院 |
[20:15] | The bullets ripped through the pan. | 子弹击穿了底盘 |
[20:17] | There’s no more oil. The engine seized up. | 没有油了 引擎失灵 |
[20:19] | These drug runners will be on us before we know it. | 那些毒贩很快就会追来 |
[20:22] | We’re sitting ducks out here. | 我们简直就是坐以待毙 |
[20:23] | Then we don’t stay here. | 那我们就别坐以待毙 |
[20:25] | I’ve surveyed this area with U.S. Border Patrol for years. | 我和美国边境巡逻队勘测了这地区许多年 |
[20:28] | There’s a coyote shack a mile north of the rise. | 斜坡往北1.6公里有个狼棚屋 |
[20:31] | Coyote shack? | 狼棚屋是什么 |
[20:32] | Human trafficking way station. | 人口贩卖路线上的小站 |
[20:34] | Food, water and a chance to get some rest. | 有食物和水 可以暂避休息 |
[20:36] | Sly, Happy, you take Sanchez there. | 希尔和乐乐 你们带桑谢斯去 |
[20:39] | Here, put pressure, put pressure on it. | 压住 压住伤口 |
[20:42] | And then, Paige will let medevac know | 佩吉通知医疗直升机 |
[20:45] | where they’re heading. | 告诉他们该去哪 |
[20:46] | What about you and Cabe? | 你和凯布呢 |
[20:47] | We’ll make some time | 我们用这些东西 |
[20:48] | with these. | 争取时间 |
[20:50] | Road flares? | 照明弹 |
[20:51] | And some siphoned gas. | 还有抽取的气体 |
[20:52] | I think I know what you’re doing. | 我懂你要干嘛了 |
[20:53] | You’re gonna need my phone. | 你会用到我的手机 |
[20:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:55] | Sanchez is not looking good! Toby? | 桑谢斯情况不妙 托比 |
[20:58] | Gravity’s not a friend to blood loss. | 重力会加速失血 |
[20:59] | You got to get him to that shack and on his back. | 你们要带他去棚屋 让他仰躺着 |
[21:02] | Good luck! | 祝好运 |
[21:02] | All right, Cabe, lift the hood, | 凯布 打开车前盖 |
[21:04] | then pull any wires that you can find. | 拽出你找得到的电线 |
[21:06] | We need to make a booby trap. | 我们要做个陷阱 |
[21:16] | Doc, you there? | 医生 在吗 |
[21:17] | Right by your side. | 在你身边 |
[21:19] | Sanchez isn’t looking so good. | 桑谢斯看起来不太好 |
[21:22] | Oh, I think he’s passed out! | 他好像昏迷了 |
[21:25] | His pulse is very weak. | 脉搏极其微弱 |
[21:27] | Check the wound. | 查看一下伤口 |
[21:34] | Uh, there’s more blood than before. | 血流得更多了 |
[21:35] | And his jacket’s soaked. | 浸透了外套 |
[21:36] | Ah, the bullet probably shifted during the walk. | 在路上子弹可能移位了 |
[21:39] | Might’ve nicked his liver. | 也许伤到了他的肝脏 |
[21:40] | Okay, he’s got maybe 60 seconds left | 你们要是不找东西堵住伤口 |
[21:42] | if you don’t find something to stuff in that wound. | 他马上就会没命 |
[21:44] | Something more absorbent than Cabe’s jacket. | 比凯布的外套吸附性更强的东西 |
[21:46] | Okay, Doc, I don’t think I’ve ever said this to you before, | 医生 以前我可能没说过 |
[21:48] | but I’m not really crazy about blood. | 我并不是特别喜欢血 |
[21:50] | He’s going to die if you don’t do something. | 不想想办法的话 他会死 |
[21:52] | It’s not like there’s medical sponges in here. | 说得好像这里有医用海绵似的 |
[21:54] | It’s a shack. | 这就是个破棚子 |
[21:55] | That’s it– sponges. | 海绵 就是它 |
[21:57] | Here, quickly, give me your pocketknife. | 快把你的小刀给我 |
[21:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Sly, | 希尔 |
[21:59] | do not cut that man with a pocketknife! | 别拿小刀切他 |
[22:01] | I am not. | 不是切他 |
[22:02] | I’m cutting into a cactus. | 是切仙人掌 |
[22:05] | Which has evolved | 仙人掌们进化出了 |
[22:06] | to contain spongy, succulent tissue | 多汁的海绵状组织 |
[22:09] | that stores water. | 来储存水分 |
[22:13] | There. | 你看 |
[22:14] | Looks absorbent to me. | 吸附性够强 |
[22:18] | Here. | 给你 |
[22:19] | Why are you giving it to me? | 给我干嘛 |
[22:20] | So you can, you know, shove it in. | 你就可以把它塞进去了啊 |
[22:22] | It’s your cactus, you do it. | 你的仙人掌 你上 |
[22:23] | Have you just met me? | 你今天才认识我吗 |
[22:25] | This is Happy’s time to shine. | 这是乐乐大放异彩的时候 |
[22:26] | Get that sponge in there now! | 马上把海绵放上去 |
[22:35] | Okay, if this works, | 如果这个管用 |
[22:37] | the bleeding should slow immediately and BP will rise. | 失血会立即减缓 血压上升 |
[22:42] | Guys, how are we looking there? | 伙计们 情况如何 |
[22:44] | Come on, guys, I need an update! | 拜托 我要知道现在怎样了 |
[22:46] | Happy! Happy, do you copy?! | 乐乐 听得见吗 |
[22:49] | She’s outside throwing up. | 她正在外面呕吐 |
[22:51] | I think I might join her in a minute, but | 我估计我也要去和她一起吐了 |
[22:53] | Sanchez is stabilized. | 桑谢斯稳定下来了 |
[22:55] | He’s semi-conscious now. | 他现在处于半昏迷状态 |
[22:57] | You know, now that I think about it. | 现在回想起来 |
[22:59] | You know what this desert mission could’ve used? | 知道这次任务需要个什么吗 |
[23:01] | A doctor. | 医生 |
[23:02] | Walter could’ve never predicted… | 沃特不可能预测得到 |
[23:04] | All he does is predict. | 他除了预测没干别的 |
[23:06] | He predicted that I wouldn’t be needed on this case. | 他认为这次任务不需要我 |
[23:08] | And he’s predicting all these imaginary problems | 凭空脑补了一堆天蝎小队会出现的问题 |
[23:10] | that’ll come to Scorpion from me and Happy being together. | 就因为我和乐乐在一起了 |
[23:12] | Like you possibly reacting too emotionally to things? | 比如你过于敏感这样的问题吗 |
[23:16] | What a shock that Miss Human Feelings | 人类情感小姐竟突然在这个问题上 |
[23:18] | would finally agree with robot Walter on this one issue. | 赞同了机器人沃特 令人大吃一惊 |
[23:21] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你想说什么 |
[23:22] | You both know that if you change the fraternization rule, | 你们都知道如果改变了不允许搞对象的规则 |
[23:25] | then you two lose the only obstacle you have, | 你们就失去了唯一的阻碍 |
[23:27] | the only excuse you have for not being together! | 失去了不在一起的唯一借口 |
[23:31] | Happy and me, we let our freak flag fly! | 乐乐和我毫不压抑我们的怪胎天性 |
[23:35] | Your comms are still on, dummy. | 你的通讯器没关 傻子 |
[23:38] | In my anger, I forgot, but I stand by my analysis! | 在盛怒之下我忘记了 但我的分析没错 |
[23:41] | You copy that, Walter?! | 听到没有 沃特 |
[23:43] | Will you please shut up? | 求你闭嘴 |
[23:45] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[23:50] | They could be in there! Get ready! | 他们可能在车里 准备 |
[24:00] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[24:27] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[24:28] | Yeah, mine, too. | 这个也是 |
[24:30] | He’s gonna wish he wasn’t when he wakes up. | 他醒来时会觉得生无可恋的 |
[24:33] | Happy? Sly? | 乐乐 希尔 |
[24:35] | We’re gonna take their truck. | 我们要开走他们的卡车 |
[24:36] | and we’re gonna come and get you and Sanchez. | 去接你们和桑谢斯 |
[24:37] | Oh, scratch that. | 去它的 |
[24:39] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[24:40] | Let’s go! Move it! | 我们走 |
[24:41] | Who’s after you? | 谁在追你们 |
[24:42] | You just knocked out the bad guys. | 你们刚刚击昏了罪犯们 |
[24:43] | Looks like we weren’t the only ones | 看来并不是只有我们 |
[24:45] | who called for backup! | 会呼叫后援的 |
[24:46] | They’re gaining on us fast. | 他们追得很紧 |
[24:49] | Okay, the weight of the trailer is killing your RPMs. | 拖车的重量在限制你们的速度 |
[24:51] | They’ll be on you before you know it. | 他们马上会追上你们 |
[24:53] | Tell Gallo… | 告诉格洛 |
[24:57] | …there’s a switchback at the end of the canyon. | 峡谷尽头有条盘山道 |
[25:01] | He can lose them there. | 他可以在那甩掉他们 |
[25:03] | Sanchez says there’s a switchback. | 桑谢斯说有一条盘山道 |
[25:04] | It’s kind of a big desert. I need details. | 这里像个大荒漠 我需要具体位置 |
[25:07] | They’re on our tail. | 他们快赶上了 |
[25:08] | I can talk him through it. | 我可以通过对讲机告诉他 |
[25:10] | I just need to catch my br… | 我只需要拿到我的 |
[25:15] | Toby? | 托比 |
[25:15] | Sanchez can’t breathe | 桑谢斯呼吸困难了 |
[25:17] | and his lips are turning blue. | 他的嘴唇开始发青 |
[25:19] | They caught up to us! | 他们追上了 |
[25:20] | Guys, we need to know which way to turn off! | 伙计们 我们需要知道走哪条路 |
[25:22] | Okay, you’re gonna have to wing it! | 你必须得自己想办法了 |
[25:24] | Doc, this man is dying in front of us, | 医生 这个人要死在我们面前了 |
[25:25] | you’re gonna have to tell us what to do! | 你必须告诉我们现在要怎么做 |
[25:36] | Walter, where are you guys? | 沃特 你们现在在哪 |
[25:37] | Jumped off the main road in the canyon somewhere. | 离开了主干道 在峡谷的某个地方 |
[25:39] | There are no mile markers here. | 这里并没有路标 |
[25:47] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[25:50] | Okay, Happy, good news is | 乐乐 好消息是 |
[25:51] | the medevac chopper’s only ten minutes away, | 救援直升机还有十分钟就到了 |
[25:53] | but the bad news is Sanchez has about three minutes before he suffocates | 坏消息是桑谢斯大约只能坚持三分钟 |
[25:57] | so you’re gonna have to perform some field surgery. | 所以你现在必须要对他进行野外手术 |
[25:59] | Yeah, I can’t do that! | 我做不到 |
[26:01] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[26:01] | I’m gonna talk you through it, pal, okay? | 我通过对讲机指导你 好吗 |
[26:04] | From your description of the symptoms, | 通过你们对症状的描述 |
[26:05] | I’m guessing that abdominal blood | 我推测是腹部的血液 |
[26:06] | has filled his plural space, compressing a lung. | 已经流入了胸腔 挤压着肺部 |
[26:09] | That sounds bad! | 听起来很糟 |
[26:10] | We can make it better. We just have to drain the fluid. | 我们可以解决 我们只需要把它排出去 |
[26:12] | Is-is there a hose there or a straw | 你们附近有没有水管或者吸管 |
[26:14] | or a small pipe? | 或是小导管 |
[26:15] | Rubber tubing! | 有橡胶管 |
[26:16] | That’s exactly what we need, okay. | 正是我们要的 |
[26:18] | How about a nail? | 有没有钉子 |
[26:19] | A nail. | 钉子 |
[26:22] | Got one. | 找到了 |
[26:23] | Perfect! Anything to sterilize it? | 漂亮 有没有可以消毒的东西 |
[26:25] | Tequila. | 龙舌兰酒 |
[26:26] | That’ll do. | 可以 |
[26:27] | Dunk the nail and one end of the tube in it. | 把钉子和管子的一端浸泡一下 |
[26:31] | I think, uh, I think I already know the answer to this, | 我觉得 我觉得我知道答案是什么 |
[26:32] | but why exactly are we sterilizing this stuff? | 但还是要问一句为什么要给这些东西消毒 |
[26:35] | Because you are gonna insert | 因为你要把导管 |
[26:36] | that tube into Sanchez’s chest cavity. | 插进桑谢斯的胸腔 |
[26:42] | Oh, that’s what I was afraid of. | 怕什么来什么 |
[26:48] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[26:56] | We got no way to shake them! | 我们甩不掉他们 |
[26:57] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[26:59] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:00] | Shooting at people isn’t really your thing. | 朝人射击可不是你的强项 |
[27:02] | Yeah, I’m not gonna shoot at people. | 是的 所以我没打算射人 |
[27:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:14] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[27:16] | Yeah, good thing it did, | 幸亏成功了 |
[27:17] | ’cause, uh, ’cause I kind of dropped the gun, so… | 但是我好像把抢弄掉了 所以 |
[27:26] | Hole in cap– done. | 打孔完成 |
[27:27] | Now what? | 现在做什么 |
[27:28] | Sly, thread the tube through the hole | 希尔 把导管从孔里插进去 |
[27:29] | and tape it up– it has to be airtight. | 把它固定好 一定要确保密封性 |
[27:31] | You’re making a suction device. | 你制作的是抽吸设备 |
[27:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:36] | Done. | 完成 |
[27:37] | Now, get Sanchez into a seated position. | 现在 让桑谢斯坐起来 |
[27:39] | Happy, push the nail into the back. | 乐乐 把钉子从后面插进去 |
[27:42] | Uh, the back of what? | 什么后面 |
[27:43] | The back of Sanchez! Sanchez’s back! | 桑谢斯的后面 他背后 |
[27:45] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[27:47] | Hey, for a million reasons | 从很多事情上看 |
[27:49] | the answer to that question is yes. | 我确实是个疯子 |
[27:50] | But believing in you, the most incredible person | 但是我相信你 你是至今为止我所认识的 |
[27:52] | that I’ve ever known– no, that does not make me crazy. | 最不可思议的人 不 这次我并没有疯 |
[27:55] | You hear my voice now? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[27:58] | Hear how calm it is? | 你听到我现在有多平静吗 |
[28:00] | Your anxiety’s lowering as we speak. | 你的焦虑正在减少 |
[28:02] | You are a world-class engineer. | 你是世界顶级的的工程师 |
[28:04] | Any gadget, gizmo, machination or machine, | 任何配件 工具 设计 机器 |
[28:07] | you can master it, and the body’s just a machine. | 你都可以掌控 而身体就是一台机器 |
[28:09] | The heart is a water pump, the lungs are the intake system. | 心脏就是水泵 而肺就是吸入系统 |
[28:12] | You’re gonna use the nail to bleed the brakes. | 你要做的就是排出阻塞物 |
[28:14] | Something you’ve done a million times. | 这事已经做过成千上万遍了 |
[28:16] | Bleed the brakes. | 排出阻塞物 |
[28:17] | I just need to bleed the brakes. | 我只需要排出阻塞物 |
[28:19] | Okay, first, find the middle of the collarbone, | 首先 找的锁骨的中间部位 |
[28:22] | and tap down from the top until you hear a dull thud. | 从上往下敲直到你听到闷响 |
[28:25] | That means the cavity’s full of blood. | 这就表示胸腔有积血 |
[28:28] | Then count down two ribs and gently push the nail | 往下数两根肋骨 然后轻轻地把针 |
[28:31] | in over the top of the rib below that. | 从最上面的肋骨的上方插进去 |
[28:33] | I found it. | 找到了 |
[28:35] | Now just gently insert it. | 现在只需要轻轻地插进去 |
[28:47] | Okay, it’s in! | 好的 进去了 |
[28:48] | Great job. | 做得好 |
[28:50] | You’re almost done. | 快完成了 |
[28:52] | Just take the sterilized end of the tube, | 拿起导管消过毒的那一端 |
[28:54] | and slide that in next to the nail. | 顺着针把它插进去 |
[29:00] | Ah, nothing much is coming out! | 什么都没流出来 |
[29:02] | It will. Sly, give the water bottle | 会有的 希尔 把水瓶拿过去 |
[29:04] | a splash of lantern fluid, light it and quickly cap it up. | 倒些灯油 点燃它然后马上盖上瓶子 |
[29:23] | Done! | 完成 |
[29:24] | Okay, the fire burned off any oxygen in the bottle. | 好的 火会把瓶内的氧气耗尽 |
[29:26] | Creating a vacuum to suck out the fluid. | 创造一个真空环境来把液体吸出来 |
[29:32] | It’s working! | 成功了 |
[29:39] | Oh, Doc, thank you for the assist. | 医生 感谢您的帮助 |
[29:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:42] | Good work, Doc. | 做得好 医生 |
[29:45] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[29:47] | Guys, we could use some help, too! | 伙计们 我们这也需要帮助 |
[29:50] | We’re about eight miles north-northwest of the shack. | 我们在小屋西北方向大约13公里的地方 |
[29:53] | We left the road, we’re in the canyon. | 我们离开了公路 我们在峡谷内 |
[29:54] | Not the direction I wanted you to go. | 这不是我要你们去的方向 |
[29:57] | Well, we improvised. | 我们随机应变选的这条路 |
[30:04] | Oh, yeah, that’s a problem. | 麻烦来了 |
[30:06] | They’re back on our tail. | 他们又追上来了 |
[30:07] | It’s a bigger problem than you think. | 这麻烦比你想的严重得多 |
[30:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:15] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[30:16] | It’s a box canyon. | 这是个箱状峡谷 |
[30:18] | There’s no way out. | 没有路可以出去 |
[30:21] | You’re trapped. | 你们被困住了 |
[30:30] | You got any ideas? | 想到什么主意了吗 |
[30:31] | Lots. | 很多 |
[30:32] | Just none of them pertaining to our current situation. | 只不过没有一个能解决现在的情况 |
[30:42] | We got to get them out of there. | 我们必须帮他们逃出那里 |
[30:44] | Happy, didn’t you give Walter your phone? | 乐乐 你是不是把你手机给沃特了 |
[30:46] | Yeah, but how does that help? | 是 但是那有什么用 |
[30:49] | I’ll explain later. | 我过会儿解释 |
[30:50] | Sly, you got your laptop on you? | 希尔 你现在带着电脑吗 |
[30:52] | Of course, but why? | 当然 问这干什么 |
[30:56] | Put your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[30:58] | Get out slowly. | 慢慢走出来 |
[31:00] | Cabe. | 凯布 |
[31:03] | Do what they say, son. | 照他们说的做 孩子 |
[31:06] | Move over! | 走远点 |
[31:08] | Get away from the truck! | 离开卡车 |
[31:17] | We know you’re not alone. | 我们知道并不止你们两人 |
[31:21] | Tell us where your friends are. | 告诉我们你的朋友们在哪 |
[31:22] | We’re hard to get along with. | 我们没那么好相处 |
[31:24] | We don’t have any friends. | 没有什么朋友 |
[31:27] | You think I’m just gonna shoot here and that’s it? | 你觉得我会直接在这开枪是吗 |
[31:29] | We’re in the desert, my man. | 我们现在在荒漠 伙计 |
[31:31] | There’s no law over here. | 这里不受法律约束 |
[31:33] | So I’m gonna get this guy… | 我们会先处理这个家伙 |
[31:35] | you will eventually tell me whatever I want to know | 你最后肯定会告诉我一切的 |
[31:37] | just to get his screams out of your ears. | 就是为了不再听到他的尖叫声 |
[31:39] | You must be sampling your own product | 你们认为我们会从实招来吗 |
[31:41] | if you think that we’re gonna tell you anything. | 是不是嗑药磕多了啊 |
[31:46] | Oh, my God, hurry! | 天啊 快点 |
[31:48] | I’m going as fast as I can! | 我已经尽快了 |
[31:50] | Shoot him in the leg. | 朝着他的腿射一枪 |
[31:51] | If we don’t get what we want, | 如果得不到我们想要的信息 |
[31:52] | blast his hand off. | 就把他的手打掉 |
[31:53] | I’m his boss. He’s nothing in this. | 我是他的老板 他跟这件事一点关系也没有 |
[31:58] | Uh, you’re in trouble now. | 你们现在有麻烦了 |
[32:08] | What’s that toy gonna do to us, man? | 那个玩具能把我们怎么样 兄弟 |
[32:11] | Oh, not him. | 不是这架 |
[32:13] | Him. | 是这架 |
[32:22] | The drones follow a leader. | 无人机会跟随一架领飞的飞机 |
[32:24] | And Birdroni is their leader now. | 现在由鸟霸天来领飞 |
[32:27] | Shoot it down! | 把它射下来 |
[32:33] | Two guns on one. | 现在是两把枪对一把枪了 |
[32:33] | I can still take you down. | 我还是可以把你打倒 |
[32:36] | You can, but my friends are gonna open fire | 是的 但我朋友会在6米外 |
[32:39] | from 20 feet in the air, and you’re gonna be dead, too. | 从空中开火射击 你也会死的 |
[32:44] | This is the part where you put your weapon down | 这个时候你就该放下武器 |
[32:45] | and get on the ground. | 蹲在地上了 |
[32:55] | All right. Good job, we’re okay. | 好的 干得好 我们没事了 |
[32:59] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[33:00] | Medevac’s here. | 救援直升机来了 |
[33:01] | Sanchez is on his way to the hospital. | 桑谢斯已在送往医院的途中 |
[33:15] | I can’t believe Walter bought us a cotton candy machine. | 我不敢相信沃特给我们买了一台棉花糖机器 |
[33:18] | Yeah, I can’t believe it either. | 是啊 我也不相信 |
[33:20] | But it just got delivered here? | 它就这么被送过来了 |
[33:21] | I didn’t know what was in the box, I just signed for it. | 我也不知道盒子里是什么 我只负责签收 |
[33:24] | Someone must have stolen your credit card number. | 一定有人盗了你的信用卡号 |
[33:29] | You were mad at Walter | 你很生沃特的气 |
[33:30] | so you charged a bunch of expensive nonsense | 于是你为了给他添堵 就用公司的卡 |
[33:32] | to the corporate card just to annoy him? | 买了一大堆昂贵的破烂 |
[33:34] | Your Super Fun Guy pinball machine arrives tomorrow. | 你的逗比侠弹球机明天送到 |
[33:36] | Sweet, but I’m more worried if you’ll be here tomorrow. | 很好 但我更担心明天你还会不会在这儿 |
[33:39] | Walter’s ultimatum may be moot. | 沃特的最后通牒也许还不确定 |
[33:41] | Happy’s pissed at me. | 但乐乐肯定在生我的气 |
[33:43] | Well, putting tracking software in her cell phone | 在她的手机里装追踪软件 |
[33:46] | is pretty stalkerish. | 是很像跟踪狂做的事 |
[33:47] | Just eat your cotton candy and shut up. | 闭嘴 吃你的棉花糖去吧 |
[33:51] | Nothing says “I’m sorry” like a web of spun sugar. | 用一束棉花糖来表达我的歉意实在是再好不过 |
[33:59] | You know, in my defense, | 我要给自己辩解一下 |
[34:01] | if I hadn’t installed that app on your phone, | 如果我没有在你的手机里装那个软件 |
[34:03] | then Sly wouldn’t have tracked Walt and Cabe | 希尔就没法追踪沃特和凯布 |
[34:05] | and sent reprogrammed Birdroni to the rescue. | 并派出重新编程的鸟霸天去救他们 |
[34:08] | You’re hugging the bunny way too tight, Lennie. | 你抱兔子抱得太紧了 伦尼 |
[34:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:19] | I’m scared. | 我害怕了 |
[34:21] | You don’t know what I felt in the South Pole. | 你不知道我在南极的时候是什么感觉 |
[34:23] | You-you were literally lost in the middle of a whiteout | 你因为雪盲而迷失了方向 |
[34:25] | with no idea where you were. | 不知道自己身在何处 |
[34:28] | I was without you, | 我没跟你在一起 |
[34:30] | and-and you don’t get it, ’cause this is new to you, | 你最近才对我有感情 所以你不会明白 |
[34:32] | but, uh, I’ve been in love with you for years. | 但是 我已经爱你好几年了 |
[34:37] | If I’m hugging bunny tight, | 如果我抱兔子抱得太紧 |
[34:38] | it’s ’cause I don’t want to lose bunny again. | 也是因为我不想再次失去她 |
[34:41] | Stop referring to me as “Bunny”. | 不要再用”兔子”指代我了 |
[34:44] | Okay, but you started that. | 好的 不过是你先说的 |
[34:46] | I like you. A lot. | 我喜欢你 非常喜欢 |
[34:48] | You’re not gonna lose me literally or figuratively. | 无论从哪个层面来说 你都不会失去我 |
[34:50] | Unless you put tracking software on my cell phone again. | 除非你又在我的手机里装追踪软件 |
[34:53] | I won’t have to break up with you, because you’ll be dead. | 我都不需要跟你分手 因为你会先被我打死 |
[34:56] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[35:12] | Just got off the phone. | 刚打完电话 |
[35:13] | Sanchez is gonna be okay. | 桑谢斯会没事的 |
[35:16] | And those drug runners we busted, | 我们抓住的那些毒贩 |
[35:17] | they flipped on their bosses. | 已经供出了他们的老板 |
[35:19] | It’s gonna shut down their heroin trade for a while. | 他们的海洛因交易要暂停一阵子了 |
[35:21] | Eh, bad guys always adapt. | 坏人总是魔高一尺 |
[35:23] | They’ll find another way to smuggle the stuff in. | 他们会找到其他的走私途径的 |
[35:25] | This war isn’t over. | 这场战争还没有结束 |
[35:26] | We did win a battle. | 但我们打赢了一场战役 |
[35:27] | A lot of the drugs won’t be hitting the streets. | 我们阻止了大量毒品的流入 |
[35:29] | Given the size of the shipment we stopped | 基于我们拦截的这批货的规模 |
[35:31] | and near-future shipments of the same size, | 也阻止了近期可能会有的一批同样规模的毒品 |
[35:33] | taking into account overdose statistics, | 再考虑到过量用毒的统计数据 |
[35:36] | the gang war over distribution, | 因散布毒品引起的帮派战争 |
[35:38] | and adjusting for a margin of error, | 在调整过误差界限之后 |
[35:39] | we saved 4,287 lives, minimum. | 我们至少拯救了4287个人的生命 |
[35:43] | Now that’s not a bad day’s work, huh? | 这一天的工作还蛮有成效的 |
[35:46] | All right, I’m gonna head up to the loft | 好了 我要上楼去 |
[35:47] | to work on that drone that we caught. | 研究一下我们捕获的无人机了 |
[35:50] | Whatever I learn, | 我要把我获得的所有信息都加入到 |
[35:51] | I’ll incorporate into the DEA’s border defenses. | 缉毒局的边境防御系统中 |
[35:54] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[36:00] | So, uh, I assume that your relationship is resolved? | 我想你们的关系应该结束了吧 |
[36:06] | ‘Cause the intensity of today’s case demonstrates the need | 因为今天高强度的工作已经表明 |
[36:08] | for constant… laser-like focus. | 我们需要投入持续的 像激光一样的注意力 |
[36:12] | No distractions. | 一点也不能分心 |
[36:14] | Okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[36:25] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么呢 |
[36:27] | You heard over the comms how great Happy and Toby were | 你也在通讯器里听到了当乐乐和托比 |
[36:29] | when they were saving Sanchez’s life. | 救了桑谢斯的命的时候 他们合作得有多好 |
[36:32] | They probably worked better together | 他们在一起以后 |
[36:34] | now that they are together than they ever have. | 可能会比以前合作得更好 |
[36:36] | I thought that we agreed on this. | 我还以为我们对这件事已经达成了共识 |
[36:38] | We can’t risk the team. | 我们不能拿这个团队冒险 |
[36:39] | I know, but maybe we should think of Scorpion | 我知道 但也许我们不应该仅仅把天蝎 |
[36:42] | as less of a team and more of | 当做一个队伍 还应该把它当做是 |
[36:44] | a living organism that can evolve. | 一个可以进化的生命体 |
[36:45] | Like the cactus they used today, | 就像他们今天用的仙人掌 |
[36:47] | it adapted to living in the desert, | 已经适应了沙漠的生存环境 |
[36:49] | it became a better version of itself. | 从而成为了升级版 |
[36:51] | Didn’t Darwin say that to thrive you have to change? | 达尔文不是说过 想要发展必须改变吗 |
[36:55] | Actually, it was a professor | 事实上 这句话是一位叫做 |
[36:56] | named Leon Megginson. | 利昂·迈金森的教授说的 |
[36:58] | He said, “It is not the strongest | 他说 “一个种群中能存活下来的个体 |
[36:59] | of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. | 并不是最强壮的 也不是最聪明的 |
[37:02] | it is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” | 而是最能适应改变的” |
[37:05] | But Scorpion does not need to change. | 但是天蝎不需要改变 |
[37:09] | That’s right. | 说得没错 |
[37:11] | Uh, and that’s why we’re not going anywhere. | 这正是我们不打算走的原因 |
[37:14] | You asked us to make a decision. | 你让我们做决定 |
[37:16] | Well, we decided you suck. | 我们的决定就是你烂透了 |
[37:18] | And for a genius, | 身为一个天才 |
[37:20] | sometimes you can really be an idiot. | 有的时候你却非常白痴 |
[37:22] | Scorpion is your team. | 天蝎是你的团队 |
[37:23] | You can make your own mistake, but we’re not making it for you. | 你可以自己犯错误 但我们却不会替你犯 |
[37:26] | We won’t quit. | 我们不会辞职 |
[37:27] | You’re gonna have to fire both of us. | 你要把我们两个一起开除 |
[37:28] | Yeah, we’re a package deal now. | 是的 我们现在已经是一体的了 |
[37:31] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[37:37] | Fine, you can both stay. | 好吧 你们两个都可以留下 |
[37:39] | I’m docking your pay. | 但我要扣你的工资 |
[37:41] | For the cotton candy machine. | 因为那台棉花糖机器 |
[37:42] | You might think I’m an idiot, but I’m not a moron. | 你可能觉得我是个白痴 但我绝对不蠢 |
[37:47] | Fair enough. | 非常合理 |
[37:52] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[37:53] | You are allowing Scorpion to evolve. | 你给了天蝎一个进化的机会 |
[37:56] | And who knows where it will go next? | 谁知道接下来它会变成什么样呢 |
[38:00] | Well, I hope it works out | 我希望这样能行得通 |
[38:01] | because, uh, adaptation is messy business. | 因为适应是一件很麻烦的事情 |
[38:05] | For every success story, like the cactus, | 每个像仙人掌这样成功的故事背后 |
[38:07] | there is an evolutionary dead end | 都会有一条进化路线 |
[38:09] | that leads to extinction, so… | 走向灭绝的死路 |
[38:15] | But for now, I-I guess it is worth keeping an open mind. | 不过目前 我觉得应该保持一个开放的心态 |
[38:25] | You really told him. | 你让他知道厉害了 |
[38:26] | That was awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[38:27] | I had to defend your honor. | 我得保住你的面子啊 |
[38:29] | That’s emasculating. | 你这么说倒是让我很没面子 |
[38:30] | Hey. | 你好 |
[38:31] | I got a pair of Jet Skis for O’Brien. | 奥布莱恩订的两艘高速滑艇到了 |
[38:35] | Let’s get out of here before you get fired. | 在你被开除之前 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[38:37] | Yep. | 好的 |